Lilly’s Little Lotharios by Comrade
Summary:

Shrinking on a mass, capitalist scale. Those of the money loving Decadent West get their tiny comeuppance in the biggest way possible in this tale of sex, shrinking and betrayal.  

 


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 19162 Read: 38471 Published: May 14 2012 Updated: May 14 2012

1. Part 1 by Comrade

2. Part 2 by Comrade

3. Part 3 by Comrade

4. Part 4 by Comrade

5. Part 5 by Comrade

6. Conclusion by Comrade

Part 1 by Comrade

Lilly’s Little Lotharios

 

‘Lilly’s Little Lotharios…’ Said a professional voice coming from a very professional looking girl ‘…how can I help?’

 

There was a muffled sound from the other end of the phone as the customer laid out their order. Lilly spun in her office chair, turning to face one of her employees. ‘We’ve got a group booking, do you think your four boys are up too it?’

 

‘Huh? What, sorry?’ Felicity had been blatantly not paying attention, as she absentmindedly scanned a catalogue whilst twirling her hair.

 

‘Your boys, could they do a group booking? Four girls at 27 Totmouth Street fancy an extra dimension to their drinking games tonight.’

 

Lilly sounded a little impatient. They could only operate the phone lines for an hour and a half all day! With staffing as it was. You’d think she could have found staff that at least paid attention!

 

‘Oh, yeah. I imagine that would be right up their alley. Keep them on the line, I’ll just go check.’

 

‘Is it OK if I put you on hold Miss…er…Miss…’ There was a pause ‘…Miss Dove of course. Their personnel agent has just gone to check now.’ After a brief reply she clicked a button on the phone, transferring them too some awful lift music whilst they waited.  

 

Looking down at the phone console she could see that she already had another two calls waiting on the line!

 

* * *

 

Felicity, or Fliss as she was known on campus to everyone except her boss, sauntered up the stairs slowly and methodically. It really had been a coup taking this job she thought as she twisted her slender fingers around her black curls. It paid well, was based in her own student house, involved almost all her closest friends and was, well, more than a ‘little’ magical.

 

(You’ll see what she meant by that thought in just second.)

 

She unlocked her small bedroom door at the end of the corridor and gingerly stepped into her domain.

 

‘Boys!’ She called cutely, putting her hands behind her back and bending into a cheesecake pose. ‘Oh boys! I’ve got a job for you tonight…’

 

As she waited for their appearance she tapped her foot lightly on the carpet, curling her bare toes on its surface. Summoned by her tapping and the sweet notes in her voice, four magical little creatures began to emerge from the depths of feminine clutter that was her room.  From beneath upturned magazines, atop piles of complicated looking textbooks, inside the clutches of one of her strappier tops and behind a wall of shoes, four tiny little men appeared!

 

Fliss maintained her pose, putting her hands on her hips in mock impatience and waited for their arrival. They trekked across the carpet, ankle deep to them, and stopped in front of their giant’s feet.

 

‘I’ve got a little job for you.’ She said saucily, increasing her pout as she looked down at them through her bosom. (If you’re starting to feel sorry for them, due to their predicament, then worry not. From where they were standing they could see straight up her skirt!). ‘Four girls on Totmouth want some company for their drinking session tonight. If it’s the girls that called last week, the netballers, who I bet it is, you’ll love them. They’re very tall and very full figured I hear! Regardless they like games, drinking or otherwise. You guys have been little playing pieces before right?’

 

As their agent, she took a cut of everything they made. She really should remember this sort of stuff.

 

‘Oh, we’re good at that.’ The blond one, Jason, piped up ‘as long as I don’t have to be banker again!’ Memories of him lugging bank notes bigger than him around the board had just come flooding back.

 

‘Do they play strip poker?’ Another well-built 3.5 inch man asked.

 

Fliss grinned ‘As good as you are at card games Danny, I feel it will be a little difficult to keep your cards close to your chest when they tower over you! Don’t you think?’

 

Danny wasn’t listening. The thought of four, mile high, bra-clad netball players was occupying most of his brain power at present.

 

‘Will you do it?’

 

They all nodded enthusiastically.

 

‘So it’s settled then, we’ll just have to go without each other for the night. No time for ‘training’, although if you get back early enough I might let you have a little night cap.’ She blew them a kiss that could have smothered any of them and then began to gather her purse.

 

Different girls liked to carry their men in different ways but Fliss preferred the purse. There was something about the knowledge that four little men were rolling around amongst her lipstick and eyeliner that really appealed to her subconscious.

 

Scooping them up one by one, she gave them each a few second hanging over the clasp before they were dropped into its depths. Just before closing she leaned her face over the gap, fluttered her eyelashes and blowing another giant kiss. ‘Do a good job and we can even have that bubble bath we’ve talked about when you get back!’

 

The purse was closed to delighted woops of excitement.

 

 *  * *

 

‘Tell your girls I’ll have round in 20 mins. I’ll take a brisk walk.’ Fliss smoothed her dress and tried to look as business-like as possible. People always felt under-dressed next to Lilly.

 

Lilly nodded and took the four eager netballers off hold. ‘Yer, she says she’ll be around in 20 minutes…ur…huh…hang on.’ She placed her hand over the mouthpiece of the phone. ‘She wants to know if they know the rules to poker?’

 

There was a barely audible squeak of a cheer from Felicity’s purse.

 

‘Tell her that the boys might need to brush up on some of the ‘finer points’ of the rules.’ Fliss chuckled as she left. It’d take the guys five minutes to get the word ‘strip’ into the conversation.

 

She was in for a great cut of their tips tonight!

 

The shutting of the door behind Felicity left behind a pale, pretty but wrung out looking girl in its place. The girl was tall, really quite tall and also quite willowy. She had to bend to get down to Lilly’s height. This had inadvertently smothered her boss in long silky strands of red hair.

 

Lilly extracted herself and turned to her ‘Yes, what is it?’

 

The Boss looked grumpy. The girl twisted the skin above her knuckles as a nervous relax. It made a few of her freckles come out in a dark red.

 

‘Come, on Sammy I haven’t got all day, the phone lines are open.’

 

She looked really impatient now. Maybe she was going to raise her voice, Sammy didn’t like it when she did that.

 

Nervously she turned to Lilly and whispered ‘...er…Lilly we’ve got another complaint about Steven.’

 

Lilly rolled her eyes and looked down at the ‘Ken-sized’ man that had been clumsily fumbled onto her desk. ‘What is it this time?’

 

She was angry. Steven was obviously a repeat offender.

 

‘Well, he…erm…was a little rough with the English lecturer you gave him too last week. She’s on Skype now. Shall I tell her you’ll take the call?’

 

‘Yeah, of course, put her though.’ Lilly said with a sigh.

 

As the call connected she looked down at the smug looking fella on the desk. He was the biggest man they had in stock and boy did he know it! Lilly was a hair’s breadth away from shrinking him down to half an inch and advertising him as a mini manicurist! As much as she’d love too, he did still get pretty impressive results from some clients. Besides, a size like that wasn’t in his contract.

 

When Dr. Smith had appeared on screen, looking harassed and uncomfortable at her desk, Steven was standing to attention and ready for a fight.

 

‘What seems to be the matter Doctor? I can assure you that Mr Sullivan gets rave reviews from a large number of our clients.’

 

‘Oh I can imagine!’ She sounded very tart and cross. ‘The problem is Lilly that I asked for a massage, not a tiny grope and then a man to cum all over my bosom. They’re very sensitive you know!’ She heaved her tits onto her desk and gave them a few seconds to settle.

 

Lilly’s eyes grew wide. As a Business student she never had any contact with Dr. Smith, although she’d heard the rumours.

 

Sammy pulled at the skin of her knuckles a little harder. She was in for it. She knew.

 

‘They ache a lot you know, but nobody is ever gentle enough to sooth them.’ The Doctor traced her fingers around their edge.

 

It was no surprise! Dr. Smith much have been about 8 stone wet through, with a good 2 stone of that invested in each bosom. Lilly looked down at herself for a second. She was no slouch in that department either. This woman was having an odd effect on her though. Those great big things and her tight angry face seemed to DARE you to make eye contact. Lilly glanced away involuntarily feeling like a little girl getting a strict telling off.

 

‘Right, OK Dr. Smith. I think I have an idea. How about we send over some more subtly sized gentlemen and see how they fare? On us of course.’

 

‘That sounds much better, can we make it tonight? I need then seen too about 2-3 times a week, I really do. I’d love to get an op, my back can really start to hurt after a while, but you can’t get it easily on the National Health.’

 

The Doctor’s desk seemed to creak a little under the weight of them.

 

Lilly smiled her most professionally sweet smile. We’ll have them to you within the hour.’ 2-3 times a week! You couldn’t lose the chance of a contract like that! ‘Jane Cho is one of your students, Am I right?’ Dr. Smith nodded ‘Well, we’ve got her on our books, I’ll bundle her off with her little charges as soon as she managed to get away from the phones.’

 

‘Thank you Lilly, that’s more than reasonable and for his punishment? I trust it will be appropriate?’

 

‘Don’t you worry Doctor, we’ll deal with the matter of little Steven internally I can assure you.’

 

‘That’s very nice to hear.’ She shot a very stern look at the ‘doll’ on Lilly’s desk before she hung up.

 

The ‘doll’ was more than a little mad himself. In fact he hadn’t even been able to get a word in edgeways! Consumed by worry, Sammy had almost squeezed all the life out of him too, as well as the all the air. Even as he tried to speak Lilly placed a giant finger over his lips.

 

‘Leave it!’ She ordered. ‘This is your third written warning and you know that means?’

 

‘Anything but her…!’ He whined, managing to extract himself from her grasp. ‘Please, I’ll be good, I promise!’

 

‘That’s what you said last time. I’m afraid I’ve got no alternative. Sammy can you come here please.’

 

The tall willowy read head, who’d almost been brought to tears by the phone call, meekly approached her blond 23 year old boss. She seemed SO old and SO responsible to Sam, it gave her a bit of an aura that made approaching her even harder.

 

‘I know you’ve done your best with Steven but I’m afraid you’re a bit of a soft touch.’

 

‘Don’t let me go Lilly, I love working here. It’s just when you say to punish him and stuff I find it really hard. He’s all little and cute you know. It’s difficult. But I can do better, I promise. I’ll even starve him a bit and drop him into my old socks if you want!’ She really did sound desperate. Those things were evidently not in her nature.  

 

‘Look, Sam. That won’t be necessary. I know you’re young (It was true she was only 18) and I know he’s your first assignment. To be honest it’s my fault for giving Steven to you in the first place. I need you to take him down to Vanessa’s room please. A couple of days there should straighten him out.’

 

Steven was on his knees now, practically begging not to be sent.

 

‘You needn’t whine. It’s in your contract, right here in black and white.’ Lilly rummaged around in her desk and produced piece of paper taller than he was and pointed to the appropriate clause.

 

‘But…but…please Lilly.’

 

She grasped him firmly and held him in front of her domineering lips. Again, that’s exactly what you said last time.’

 

Steven was right to be fearful. Vanessa, a giant comely Swede, worked freelance for Lilly and operated a kind of correctional facility at the end of the corridor. The odd night shivering on her bookshelf or bound and gagged to one of her many sex toys had done wonders for all Lilly’s previous wayward employees.

 

‘As for you love.’ She turned to Sammy, handing her her charge. ‘I think we’ll start you off with somebody all together a little nicer.’

 

There was an audible sigh of relief from the skinny girl, her big shoulders arched and then relaxed.

 

‘Jane tells me that Andrew on the volleyball team has taken a distinct fancy too you. He’s sensitive isn’t he, writes poetry and everything I hear. Well there’s always a niche of women who like to be serenaded by a tiny man whilst they take a relaxing bath. I should know, I’m one of them.’

 

‘So this means you’re not sacking me?’ She held Steven gently in her hand, even though she was excited, she was still worried she might squish him. The guilt from the physical stress she’d place on him before her telling off was still with her.

 

‘No, I don’t think so. I tell you what. If you convince your little admirer (He was 6’2 but when you’re in the sort of business Lilly was all men are to be considered little) to pop to see Surina in the Physics labs, and if the next time I see him he’s peeking out of your pocket, then all is forgiven.’

 

She waited for a reaction. ‘What do you say? Deal?’

 

The grin on Sammy’s face had never been bigger. ‘Deal’ she said, almost clumsily shaking hands with the palm that currently held Steven.

 

Lilly watched the lanky young thing positively skip down the hall towards The Swede’s room. Free of Steven and with the possibility of a tiny romantic Andrew in her pocket, things were certainly looking up for her.

 

 The Boss wasn’t ALWAYS so mean. 

 

Part 2 by Comrade

So now what to do about Dr. Smith’s melodramatic mammaries?

 

It would be such a shame if Jane’s little guys were booked up tonight, Lilly was kind of banking on them. Frankly if they were she was sure she could arrange something, but it would be a tiny pain in the arse.

 

‘Jane, could I have a word.’               

 

The little Chinese (via Hong Kong) girl put down her head set and swivelled her chair over to Lilly’s desk.

 

‘I was wondering if your little team of specialists were busy this evening?’

 

‘As a matter of fact they’re not. I only got them back from the Chinese Societies New Year’s Ball this morning though, they’re bit worn out.’

 

‘OK, but they are free. Good. Hang on; if your guys aren’t working now, then who’s calls are you taking?’

 

‘I’ve been taking Fliss’ whilst she’s been out.’ Lilly nodded her approval. ‘Her little fellas are very popular. They’re going to be booked up until next week at this rate!’

 

Jane was one of the originals at the company. She was even there for its founding some 14 months previous. Lilly held her in very high regard, not only for her work rate but for the unique service that she provided. The university campus was awash with oriental students. (Find me one that isn’t!) They were mostly of Chinese extraction but hailed from all over the Far East. With Jane on board, a fluent speaker of English, Mandarin and Cantonese, they had been able to tap that market from the start.

 

It appeared, and Lilly had happily conceded to Jane on this point, that the Oriental market was a very skittish one. It often took one of their own to convince even the shyest little wallflowers to indulge in a little sexual liberation.

 

Plus, they had the cash to pay for it.

 

It was towards this end that the skinny little Hong Kong Chinese girl had tailored her tiny charges.

 

(Quite how her personnel influence had affected their size and mental state would, very much like it had with Fliss’ tiny foursome, become apparent very soon.)

 

Lilly honestly loved Jane sometimes. Even doing other people’s work for them! This girl needed a raise, or maybe even a partnership! No, that would involve sharing out some of her bonus. Lilly had to concede to herself that she loved the money too much to even consider sharing it.

 

‘Well could you see if they’re in the mood for a challenge?’ She handed her Dr. Smith’s case notes. Even in her photograph her bosoms appeared to be busting out of the frame. ‘She needs some tiny specialist attention. Just right for your boys ay?’

 

Grinning broadly, showing off her a big toothy smile, Jane flicked through the case notes. ‘Jesus! Dr. Smith, they are gonna need all the help they can get!’

 

Lilly raised an eyebrow.

 

‘Don’t worry, they’re up to it, but it’ll be a ‘big’ change of scenery.’ She tapped her tiny index finger on her dimpled chin. ‘I think Jim and Darren used to be rock climbers anyway, I always find them in the most unusual place…’

 

 * * *

 

The door to Jane’s room creaked open, she was always super careful, even though there was often little need to be.

 

She scampered over to her desk. Why announce her presence like Fliss did? They all knew when she was in the room. Getting out her trusty magnifying glass from her bedside draw she skipped the last few steps to her dresser and wrapped he knuckles loudly on its surface.

She loved this part.

 

Whereas to Fliss’ tiny stable, her bedroom represented the whole world, if your agent was Jane then it was her dresser. Carefully, and always a little cautiously, 12 teensy weensy men appeared from nooks, crannies and crevices, each of them sheepishly beginning to walk towards a book in the centre of the table. They used little ladders to climb up onto its cover, were the title currently read ‘Gulliver’s Travels’.

 

(This, their main stage, was changed weekly by the English Undergraduate. She took great pleasure in picking appropriate titles. Alice in Wonderland, Tom Thumb and just to tease them with the possibility of tiny company, Thumbelina, had all been recent podiums.)

 

When all 12 of the mini men were accounted her she addressed them as a group, there was no other way really.

 

‘Now I know you all did very well at the ball last night.’ There was a tiny, barely audible sound of mutual congratulations. It rippled all the way from the ‘G’ of  ‘Gulliver’s’ to the ‘Penguin’ logo at the foot of the book. ‘But I’ve got another, much bigger job for you tonight, well in about half an hour to be exact.’

 

There was some scurrying about below her. The odd boy or other was blatantly up in arms about the prospect of work again that night.

 

‘Look at you all complaining, I haven’t even told you what you need to do yet. ‘Wait ‘till you heard what I have to say before you just dismiss it.’ She made a ‘Sit’ motion with her hand.

 

A few men sat down, cross-legged to listen. Others just lazed about on their backs or stomachs.

 

‘Tonight I need you…’ She drew it out for effect ‘…to massage Dr. Smith’s breasts, sensitively and sweetly. Can those that know the scale of the task please explain its magnitude to the others.’

 

She drummed her fingers deafeningly on the dresser top to speed them up. Then she watched fascinated as Dan and David, too English students she’d had Surina shrink way back in May, spread news of the daunting nature of their upcoming task amongst her little colony. Her heart melted as she watched them argue and debate amongst each other through her magnifying glass.

 

‘Understand now? I need you too massage them, both of them. Each absolutely gigantic tit! Don’t worry though I’m laying down some ground rules, for your own safety.’

 

She didn’t blame them for being apprehensive. Each of them stood an inch tall at best, with some brave little soles choosing to barely breach the half inch mark.

 

‘I don’t expect you to ‘massage’ them as such, but as a team I think you could really accomplish something big. Imagine if three of you took a nipple apiece, a lot of stress on those could be great for her. Then, you remember the ‘window cleaner’ technique we practiced?’

 

They should it took them weeks to perfect. In the end they’d had to even pack in practicing. Apparently no matter how sweet smelling it left her breasts, Fliss just wasn’t prepared to give up that much time to the cause. The move involved attaching thread to the nub of a nipple and then abseiling down the curve of a breast. Once there you could wash, scrub, perfume and moisturise to your heart’s content. Fliss’ boobs where deemed the best test dummies in the office for their prestigious size but also legendary elasticity. The men of the company had put it to a vote!

 

Jane could see that despite this practice there was still a climate of worry in the air.

 

To reassure them she gently removed her top and hung her little cone shaped breasts above them. The sight of her nipples always calmed them down. For you see that was what they were there for, small breasts and nipples, in fact skinny girls in general. Jane, barely five foot herself, knew all too well how inferior you could feel next to a parade of English girls, whose bosoms would often smother your face if you had the misfortune to walk directly into them in the refectory.

 

Jane’s men however, the smallest in the company, could rarely see over the nipples they were pleasing. It made mountains out of mole hills. Jane liked to think that shrinking negated the idea of cosmetic surgery for life. Why have a boob job, when it’s not that your boobs that are too small, it’s your boyfriend who is far too big!

 

There was a quote, hand painted on Jane’s door that read ‘In the right hands, LITTLE can feel extremely LARGE’. It couldn’t have been more pertinent. (And it was signed by Jane herself, naturally).

 

In terms of marketing, aiming for the smaller breasted market had been a masterstroke. Ripe little Chinese girls were queuing up to experience the touch of a man who viewed her bosoms more like the hills Yuang Shoa, than the ‘A Cups’ that they really were. Jane’s men were a confidence building battalion.

 

Her breasts hung over them illustrating this point. The excitement level on the top of the book had just risen dramatically.

 

‘So what do you think?’ She placed a billboard size photograph of the doctor onto it’ surface.

 

Some adventurous little guys stepped up onto its glossy surface and stood on the Doctor’s photographic bosom. Jane witnessed a little debate between them. Not for the first time she wished she could eavesdrop in a little. (Maybe they could be miked up? Humm…). Through the eye of the magnifying glass it appeared that they had realised, just like her, that even the reproduction tits in the photograph dwarfed them considerably! She lowered her own tits too the dresser to take their minds off it.

 

‘Look, I’ll draw up a list of rules for her to follow. So you’ll be in no danger whatsoever. Unless of course you venture too near the overhang once you’re at the summit, but I’m expressly forbidding that as of now. Any discretion will be noted and dealt with by Cara.’ (Cara was their version of ‘Vanessa the Swede’ but we’ll talk more about her later). Jane had never had to send one of her men to Cara, meeting her once had been more than enough for them.

 

Some of the little guys seemed reassured by the promise of rules. Others shuddered at the thought of another run in with ‘the girl.’

 

The rules/plan wasn’t that hard to follow anyway. Not for seasoned professionals like them.

 

‘I’ll get her to place you lot all together by her collar bone then you can climb up from there. Her nipples will be bigger than you’re used too, so three men not two should be appropriate. I’m assigning the two biggest amongst you, she pointed to the two 1.3 inch men currently trying to straddle her own erect nipples, (Which were now level with the book), onto ear duty.’ (This was harder for the bigger buys, as they had to latch their legs astride then, as opposed to just walking along them as the others did).

 

They seemed happy to hear this. Both pinched her firm areola in response.

 

‘She hasn’t expressly asked for this but I think it will be a really nice touch. You can massage them gently, an ear each and let her know what the others are doing. The rest of you, please be brave enough to venture into her cleavage I appreciate it will appear humongous.’ There had been a gaggle of dissent at the idea. ‘However you’re all red blooded males and I’m talking about tits the size hot air balloons!’

 

They were tiny enthusiastic nods as they came around to the concept a little.

 

‘I don’t want anybody trying any deeper exploration though. Don’t go getting lost on her belly or anything. If I hear of anybody getting fished out of a belly button or…’ She even shuddered herself at the danger ‘…from the bed sheets, I won’t be impressed.’

 

Not that Jane could see such detail but one tiny man punched another playfully on the arm. This rule had been made just for him it seemed.

 

‘Also, no hair - you’ll get tangled, no food - you could get gulped up, no worshiping – not yet anyway, it makes new clients feel uneasy – and no self-indulgence. The last guy tried that and we ended up in this humongous situation. That’s just one reason I want a good performance out of you guys tonight. The Boss has asked for this favour especially.’

 

Many hadn’t seen The Boss since their initial shrinking. Jane had stolen one of bras once. Only once, though. It was meant to be preparation for times like these. However once she’d placed them all inside one cup and discovered that none of them could even get close to climbing out, she’d moved them back down to her own ‘training bras’. It was an attempt not to knock their confidence.

 

Jane surveyed them all lovingly. They were all going to do so well. She’d sold it like they had the option to choice. But they didn’t they were going to go either way tonight, all of them.

‘Now hop too it, get in here.’ (Far too fragile for the purse, Jane’s men were transported in a cotton wool lined jewellery box).

 

‘Remember this assignment is as much for your Asian Queen as it is for my tiny subjects.’ She warned them, as the two men were extracted from her nipples.

 

When they were all safely on board she peered in at them to make sure they were settled and then, biting her lip a little, closed the lid.

 

‘Another night without you…’ She sighed at nobody in particular.

 

Maybe she could borrow one of the 3 or 5 inchers? Maybe they’d talk back though, she wouldn’t like that.

 

Nope, much better to simply save herself for the return of her subjects in the morning.

 

Part 3 by Comrade

Back at HQ (The Living Room) it appeared that trade was beginning to slow. A few girls were playing with their 5 inch men on the table top, making them race across its ‘obstacle course’ surface. One winner was rewarded by being dropped into his agent’s cleavage, where he preceded to shout scorn onto his is rivals whilst nestled in the balcony of her bra. She soon shushed him though by pushing his little head down in-between her tits with a lazy forefinger.

 

Another girl was keenly engaged in explaining the finer points of naked buttock climbing to a couple of thumb sized guys. They seemed to get more attentive by the second. Every purse of her lips, twinkle of her eyes or strand of hair that fell over her face drew the tiny guys further to her. It may sound obvious, but it was the opinion of most agents that a man only truly appreciated your beauty once he was held in the palm of your hand.

 

By the door, where Jane stood, a sudden light engulfed her jewellery box. The Boss had peered in to wave the little guys off personally.

 

‘I really appreciate the ‘giant’ favour you little guys are doing me tonight, I can feel some perks in it for, especially if you get us a repeat appointment.’

 

The tiny men seemed more animated at this prospect. It was kind of hard to tell though. Lilly liked that there was a market for itsy bity men, she really did. For a business perspective alone it was fabulous. However she couldn’t quite grasp their appeal on a personal level. I mean a boy’s bum cheek as big as big as a blueberry was one thing, but a man in danger of being steamrollered by one was quite another.

 

Just as she’d wished them luck and closed the lid on their box a call marked ‘urgent’ came through on the system. She hung it up and recalled the offender over the internet. This is the arrangement she and the caller had come to live by and she honoured it reluctantly. More than anything the caller just liked to be considered ‘urgent’, but preferred a bit of face to face interaction.

 

To be fair to Cassandra, the strong, curvy, sort hair blond that appeared on the screen, she did deserve royal treatment. As one of the company’s oldest and loyalist customers she commanded a little more clout around the office then say, a couple of sports science professors who want a bunch of little guys to do pull-ups hanging from their fingers. In casino terms Cassandra was a ‘high roller’ and as such always talked directly with Lilly.

 

What made her doubly interesting was, that as of yet, Cassy was the company’s only lesbian customer. Unfortunately for Lilly, and everyone else without a Y chromosome on the planet, Cassandra McNulty was of the opinion that ANY female could be turned. It seemed to be her quest in life to make that female Lilly. This customer was also willing to do almost anything, no matter how ridiculous, to ensnare her. It was often so explicit that it had the tiny men of the office rendered mute for hours on end.

 

Cassy was onscreen now wearing a short pixy blond haircut and nothing much else.  The pink nighty that attempted to cover her modesty was see-through at best. 

 

‘I’m feeling all cutesy today!’ She announced to the world at large. ‘Look, I’ve a pink ribbon in my hair, a pair of little back Mary Janes,’ she waved her shoes in at the camera, ‘a cherry flavoured lolly pop and my bestest cuddly teddy bear.’ She hugged a bedraggled bear to her chest, almost smothering it. ‘But I can’t seem to find my dolly anywhere! Cara where are you?’ She called, beginning a mock search around her room designed to show off her posterior.

 

With each laborious bend Lilly’s eyes grew wider. ‘To think, she wants to shrink me down and play house, or should that be doll’s house!’ The thought was worrying her. As Cassy leant into the camera, adjusting it for a second so that it only showed a good 6 inches of squashed cleavage, Lilly imagined just that. Cassy was the sort of girl that you lived out your fantasies with, sexy French maid one week, Alice in Wonderland the next. Her body was certainly impressive, curves that went on for miles. Well most girls had at least thought about it. Hadn’t they? As a business woman she decided that maybe it could be done, but only at the right price!

 

‘Come on Lil (only Cassy got to call her that), wouldn’t you love to run around on these?’ She pushed her tits into the camera. ‘My arse is just as soft you know, I’d love to film a tiny you jumping over the crack!’

 

This was laying it on thick, even for her. Lilly coughed, glad of the arrival of little Cara on the desk top.

 

‘Ah! Cara sweetheart! How’s the little dress I had Surina shrink down for you? You know I always like my little girl to look great, even when I’m not around.’

 

Cara did a quick spin then a curtsy on the desk. It was a gorgeous party dress, probably designer, complete with little heels and miniaturised undies.

 

‘It’s great Cassy but when are you gonna let them un-shrink me, haven’t I been tiny long enough?’

 

‘Oh heavens no!’ Cassy giggled. ‘I’m still sore that they won’t let me keep you!’

 

Cara kicked her little heels together and looked terribly meek. 

 

‘You can’t tell me you don’t love it anyway ‘Princess Thumbelina in the Land of the Giant Students!’

 

That bit was at least hard to argue with. In the background you could hear a diorama unfolding in which two, 3 inch tall men where each slipping and sliding up a soft curvy buttock. Quite the environment for a girl like Cara.

 

‘Don’t act like I was being mean when I shrank you. You get a better deal than those mini men get. And I seem to remember they live a pretty sweet life.’

 

That was true too, she was tret more like one of the agents then a mini miss and she did get her own doll’s house to live in. (It was paid for by Cassy of course).

 

‘I don’t remember you being so nice when you bribed Surina into turning me into ‘Princess Thumbelina’ in the first place!’ She huffed and puffed at her own statement, folding her arms under her copious berry sized bosom. ‘I want to be un-shrunk Cassandra, I’m not supposed to be this small!’

 

‘Not supposed to be! What does that matter when it suits you so well? I know you like this even if you say you don’t, you can’t fool me. Besides, money talks! Isn’t that right little Lilly?’

 

Lilly looked down at the stroppy doll through a canopy of blond hair. ‘She’s right, it does.’ Turning back to the computer screen she said ‘Less of the little though, I’m not your toy yet.’

 

‘Not yet…’ Cassy whispered whilst taking a suck on her lollypop.

 

She could get Surina to do it in secret she though, again if the price was right. The loss of face at work would be horrific though, if she came in one day having to scurry about like a little mouse just to type on her own keyboard.

 

Cara would probably love to see that.

 

The story of Cara and Cassy, and Cara’s current place in the food chain, is quite an interesting one. Cara, as the city’s only operating high class lesbian dominatrix (doesn’t ever city have one?) and Cassy, as the only high class lesbian within a 30 mile radius were destined to cross paths. After a few indulgencies by Cassy, and more than a few sexual passes outside of Cara’s professional life by Cara, Cassy decided that she had been jilted for the last time. Convincing Surina to shrink her to a size were even Dominatrix Barbie would tower over her was easy. Her steep allowance saw to that.

 

Once wind of this got to Lilly Cara was soon confiscated and installed, seemingly permanently, as the office’s tiny ascot. They even had her stomping around on Jane’s dresser scaring her bity box of boys into submission. It hadn’t taken her long to have them bowing before her boots. After all what is a Dominatrix without anything to dominate?

 

Now however, it seemed time to worship, yet again, at the altar of her giant tormentor.

 

‘I’ll expect you sharp at 10pm, in full Dom gear. I want my bottom spanked. I’ve been a naughty girl!’ She wiggled her buttocks as she lay as flat as she could on her stomach. Her tits made this almost impossible. The irony that it would be spanked with a shrunken whip, whilst the heels of a pair of tiny knee high boots sank themselves into her flesh, wasn’t lost on the office.

 

‘I’ll deliver her personally.’ Lilly offered keen to fuel Cassy’s passion for somebody else.

 

‘Good, it’ll be nice to see you again little Lil!’

 

All Lilly could muster was a hasty grumble of annoyance as Cassandra McNulty swiftly hung up to avoid any ‘little’ reprisals.

 

* * *

 

Even though the phones were only open for an hour and a half, operating ‘Lilly’s Little Lotharios’ seemed to take all day. Here she was supposedly writing a business thesis but she was spending all her time collecting sticky men from pleased as punch first years! The tiny guys had it easier than she did! They got to live rent free, make some money on the side and even write their Uni work (On their shrunken laptops of course), whilst she did all the grunt work. On the plus side the company did fund her Masters and it even formed the basis of her thesis. Sometimes though, it’s nice to feel a little sorry for yourself.

 

Fortunately Lilly was a girl who had just the cure for the blues waiting in her bedroom. She hung her earphones over the top of the monitor and asked a stray agent to take over her station. They could handle things whilst she got ready to take Cara to Cassy. She even had a little time to relax properly.

 

As she walked to her room at the top of stairs she wiggled her hips slightly in anticipation of the next quarter of an hour. Her bedroom door was almost flung when she got to it. She’d broken into a little skipping run. You had to make the best of your free time when you got it at L.L.L Plc.

 

Stretching herself out and letting her pencil skirt slip away to the floor she approached her dresser. Sliding the top draw open she saw a little 3.86 inch man, her tiny boyfriend, drop instantly what he was doing and stand, naked, to attention under her gaze.

 

Now she could relax in style.

 

She giggled and winked down at him ‘At ease soldier.’

 

‘Yes Maim!’ he bellowed in the voice of a mouse.

 

She watched him shift in position to ‘standing easy’. ‘I meant all of you.’ She laughed, seeing his once masterful erecting defying orders.

 

‘Can’t Maim, on account of the terrain.’

 

‘The terrain…?’ She raised an eyebrow.

 

‘Yes Maim, the terrain. Considering that you’ve placed me in one of your bras and as my warmth is provided by one of my commanding officer’s, i.e. you’re, used thongs, I consider it unavoidable.’

 

‘How right you are.’ Her giggle had turned into a grin and she bit her lip. ‘Forgive me private, but how did you find it so erotic in there with just minimal light?’ She was referring to his miniaturised bed light, clipped onto the lacy edge of the bra that he had been reading by.

 

‘First of all there’s the aroma, quite intoxicating, I can assure you! Then of course there’s the label…’

 

‘The label?’

 

‘Yes the label, right in my line of sight it was. Forgive me maim but ‘34in. DD’ is very erotic reading, considering my current posting as your, physically redistributed, sex toy, as it were.’

 

To him, she thought, it may as well read ‘34ft. Parachute.’

 

This got Lilly going to such an extent that she squeezed her thighs and wiggled her hips harder, to gently aid the process of her lubrication. Little did Tom know that if he could see out of his bedside prison she was totally naked from the belly button down!

 

‘Oh, Tom! Sweety!’ She leant in, unbuttoning the top of her white business shirt and pushing an inch or two of cleavage against the edge of the draw. ‘Do you remember why I shrunk you in first place, all those months ago, how this whole thing started?’

 

‘Of course.’ He smiled wistfully now, having broken character. ‘It’s because of this.’ He pointed to his engorged cock. ‘You couldn’t handle this.’

 

‘Very good, you get an A+. Now you volunteering to be the first test subject for Surina’s little Doctoral project, was just about the most romantic thing anybody’s ever done for me. Not only do I have you all to myself, totally devoted, but there’s now plenty of room for you down there!’

 

Tom didn’t want to tell her but he felt if he was the size of gnat he’d still have trouble fitting in. It was still murder getting in past his hips! How could he tell Lilly that though? She’d have him half the size of one of Jane’s fancies in no time. He’d end up swimming in the bloody thing in miniaturised scuba gear!

 

‘Hop in,’ she said, wiggling her tits.

 

He gingerly clambered out of the bar cup and grasped onto her shirt. It was a really steep ascent for a fella like him. Fortunately he kept up with his morning exercises.

 

‘Hurry, we’ve only got about 15 minutes before I have to deliver Cara to Cassy, she pays less if we’re late.’

 

A huge set of fingers pried open her breasts and Tom sank himself down into the crevasse. She was wearing her black, conservative business bra and it showed. Her tits collided back in again, pinning him up to his shoulders. This was one of Tom’s least favourite bars. It always squashed him so tight. With fortunately free hands he stroked the cookie sized moles of her upper breast. Dark and chocolate coloured they complimented the paleness of her chest perfectly. He squeezed them gingerly and tried to relieve the pressure on his chest with a hip wiggle or two of his own.

 

Lilly practically leapt over to the bed, plonking herself down lying on her back. This gave her tiny boyfriend a bit of much needed freedom and he slid out, eventually standing before her collarbone.

 

‘Get going, I want you down there in one minute!’ She ordered, a well-manicured hand pointing towards her pussy. ‘And no wiggling through them like you usually do, I don’t have time to find you wanking in there. It’s my turn right now.’

 

He stood to attention in the shadow of her tits, saluted smartly and began to climb. The presence of her business attire made it rather easy; he scaled her buttons like a pro, only stopping for a rest for a second or two on her broach. This proved to be a mistake as a pair of giant fingers soon nudged him onwards. Panting he scrambled forward.

 

Once at the peak of her right tit, he stood by the nipple and planned his next move. That was when he noticed the expanse of virgin land in front of him. He needed no motivation now! Grabbing the wrinkled material; of her shirt he scaled down the overhang of her tits. He then began to run across the bouncy surface of her tight slim stomach. He loved it when she was naked. It like a pristine world laid out just for him. Skipping over her belly button it was just a short hop to the top of her pussy. She had shaved a landing strip into its surface to pave the way. As if he needed it, her smell was more than enough to point him in the right direction!

 

Stepping into the top fold of her vagina, he greased himself up and made like he was about to enter a slide. He’d done this a million times before. Pushing off from the walls of her pussy he slid down its wet oozing centre. His bottom squeezed either side of her clit, which was engorged beyond belief. He landed with a delicious splash, feet first into the bottom of her pussy, with his back to the prize. He rinsed his hair off in her juices then turned to greet her.

A pussy this size took skill to manipulate. Fortunately it was a skill he’d acquired on day one of ‘Tiny Tom’s Thumb-Sized Boot Camp.’ He spread his legs either side of her pussy walls and clambered up. After just a few seconds of digging in his legs he was able to reach her exposed clit. Taking either side of the grapefruit sized artefact in his hands he began to gently rub it whilst wriggling his legs for purchase in her slippery folds.

 

This wriggling was all part of the plan.

 

The detail that he could extract from his touch almost rendered his giant girlfriend paralysed. She daren’t move in case she broke the magic. She would wait until he was in her, her favourite part, before she began to squeeze those orgasms out one by one.    

 

Slipping further and further into her pussy, Tom was taking as much of the clit into his mouth as he could. He knew before long that he’d find himself knee deep in the tightest pussy alive. He wanted to savour the taste of her whilst he could.

 

Suddenly form nowhere a pair of hungry finger descended upon him and began to roughly fuck him in and out of the pussy he’d barely begun exploring.

 

‘Sorry…tiny Tom…’ she panted ‘It’s getting late and I need you to hurry up.’

 

It was a wilder ride than he’d had in a long time. Her desperation left no quarter for his personal welfare and he found himself in her well past his hips in seconds. ‘She must be wet!’ He thought. ‘Getting me in that easily!’ He was dead right. He now slipped in and out of her like his cock never could.

 

As her screams grew higher and more deafening he tried to kick out at her G-Spot in order to drag an new type of sexual sensation from her.

 

‘Stop wiggling and stiffen up…there’s a good toy.’ She ordered. Apparently this effort hadn’t been appreciated.

 

The problem with quick wanks was that Tom often found himself ‘Tiny Tom the Shrunken Sex Toy’, rather than ‘Tiny Tom, the Shrunken but Still Appreciated, Pocket-Sized Boyfriend.’

 

He didn’t care though; the thought made him horney as hell!                     

 

As the pitch of her screams reached a crescendo, Tom found the walls around him tightening. They held him still for a few moments whilst Lilly’s pussy shuddered and vibrated. It was building up to something. When the roar finally came, a hot, wet, gush of cum squirted out of her. It ejected him out her like a cork from a bottle of champagne. (After all, it was deliciously tight, all that pressure had to go somewhere!)

 

He skidded to halt about four inches away from her pussy, doused in her cum.

 

God that’d been quick.

 

Tom didn’t even get his usual ‘well done kiss’ as the naked buttocks of his giant girlfriend soared off the bed and into the sky above him.

 

‘I’ll be back soon, you just hang tight tiny.’

 

With that she whisked herself out of the door.

The door slammed shut and Tom tried to stand up in the mess of gunk that encased him.

 

He’d just been used, again! Bloody hell, that’s the third time this week! She was a busy woman of course, and he was such a little boyfriend, he could hardly expect equal treatment, but come on!

 

Indignantly exploring her bed he decided to make use of the woman’s wonderland that she left him in. Dropping down easily onto her bedside table he noticed that her laptop had been left on. Running his sticky foot carefully over the touch pad the screen blinked into life. With a deftness born out of secret practice he traced the curser over to a folder marked ‘Tom.’ In it he soon found what he was looking for. Pressing play he sat back and indulged in a little movie he’d taken with a shrunken camera the previous summer. By the time the virtual him had managed to scale her bikini clad, sunbathing breast, he’d already cum onto her keyboard.

 

Checking the clock on the computer he reckoned Lilly wouldn’t be back for at least another half hour. Meaning he still had ample time for another.

 

Dropping down onto his knees and grasping his cock firmly in his hand he was pleased to discover that the virtual Lilly was about to reveal her 2ft tall nipple to the virtual Tom.

 

Home cinema had never been so good!

 

Part 4 by Comrade

Lilly barely glanced at her agents in the corner as she scooped up the little leather purse that contained the grumpy shrunken dominatrix.

 

Fliss had managed to convince them to practice strip poker just in case the netballers ever wanted to increase their player pool in future.

 

As it turned out the boys were winning.

 

‘I don’t see how they can be doing so well. One girl grumbled as she unhooked her bra.

 

‘I know’ agreed Fliss ‘Their brains are all about the size of peas!’

 

‘They’re so chatty and noisy too, I don’t know how you girls stand it!’ The complaint of course came from Jane as she said ‘oh bugger’, losing another hand and having to also remove her bra.

 

The little men goaded her a bit from the middle of the carpet.

 

‘Oh take that!’ She said tossing her bra into the field of play, covering at least a third of the game’s participants. Any little man in reach not trapped under its canopy found their bottom being firmly pinched.  ‘Now let that be a lesson to you all! Anymore and you’ll be taking your morning exercise swimming lengths of a teacup, like the rest of my little citizens!’

 

Jane really didn’t take to bigger men very well.

 

But Lilly heard none of this, as she was already well out of the door. The air was crisp but the walk only lasted for about ten minutes. Most student accommodation was very close for them, even to where the rich kids like Cassandra lived.

 

Knocking on the little wooden framed door Lilly was soon greeted by an almost naked Cassandra, still clad in her revealing attire from the call. Her nipples were also pleased to see her, having quickly peaked in the cold.

 

‘One tiny dominatrix as ordered.’ Lilly handed over the purse. ‘She’s good until this time tomorrow if you like, consider the extra 5 hours a loyalty bonus.’

 

‘Thank you very much, little Lilly. Won’t you come in though? You must be awfully cold and there’s somebody in here you really say to say hi too.’ She giggled like a little school girls. Why did Lilly suddenly feel so apprehensive?

 

‘Ok, as you’re a valued customer…’ She winked at the barely clad girl. ‘But I really must insist on getting off soon, I left some…er…‘things’ unattended to back home.’

 

‘No problem, this won’t take a minute.’ Again there was that giggle. Now a sly little grin had joined it in the corner of her mouth.

 

Lilly was bundled into the back kitchen and offered a seat in front of her partner, Surina. Lilly obliged but still looked rather puzzled.

 

‘What are you doing here so bloody late, I thought you were busy working on something top secret in the lab?’

 

‘I was and it’s finished.’ Her smile was dark and sickly ‘But all in good time, all in good time. You see the thing is Lilly that I’ve been thinking about this little operation of ours. You know, the costs of running it, ways to downsize, reduce our overheads etc. Well as it happened I kept coming back to one thing, one simple problem, with a very simple solution.’

 

Lilly was very suspicious now. Something about this didn’t quite sit right. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. Cassandra smiled, barely containing her glee, she seemed to be holding her breath, waiting for something.

 

‘You see the problem is Lil, the problem is…well it’s you! What do you actually put into the company anymore? Work granted, but I get can anybody to fill your role. Although I will admit you’re a good little asset for the company. I still want to keep you, just in a reduced role.’

 

She opened her mouth to protest but Surina silenced it.

 

‘You see, you take far more out of this company than you put in. 50% ownership? Do you really think that’s fair? You’re just admin, these are my inventions. You’re even stalling our growth. We should be promoting the whims of a customer like Cassy.’ She tipped Cara out onto the table, who stood defiant by a life sized pepper pot. ‘If she wants fifteen girls to play with like Cara here, who are we to stop her? It’s the colour of money Lil.’

 

‘Yeah, Surina said I can even have my own little harem, if I’m willing to pay for it, which I am!’ Cassy squeezed her teddy bear almost to death at the notion.

 

A protest was managed, although it felt rather feeble.

 

 ‘You…c.can’t…I mean, I won’t…I won’t let you!’ She felt the blood rise in her veins. The audacity of it, she was being overthrown! A cold sweat began to build along her spine. Her anger was tinged with fear. Surina had managed nothing yet. They were just three girls talking at a kitchen table.

 

‘It’s not up to you anymore little Lil.’ Surina said with a smirk producing an entirely new contraption from her purse. ‘This…’ She said with a grin ‘…is what I’ve been working on.’ With the new invention’s appearance in their midst Surina’s grin vanished, a far more serious expression had replaced it. Her lips pursed and her eyes focussed on her partner. She leaned over the table as best as her slight frame allowed and whispered in Lilly’s ear the words ‘It’s portable.’

 

There was a blinding flash and suddenly Lilly was enveloped from head to foot in a soft green beam.

 

‘I’ve even resolved your little issue with the Dean.’ Surina was continuing her lecture as if nothing had happened. ‘Apparently she saw a whole new light to this shrinking thing now that her husband does his work from a tiny desk atop hers. He’s much more efficient under her watchful eye you see.’

 

Surina was flippantly ignoring the changes taking place to her rival. It all appeared matter-of-fact to her. A plan perfectly executed.

 

Her words simply blurred in to the background for Lilly as she began to shrink. It started slowly, with her legs simply lifting off of the ground, dangling like a child’s. Then it increased, soon, she couldn’t even see her aggressors over the top of the table.

 

She stood up on her chair to meet them. She wanted to confront them, to fight back, to punch and kick with all her might. (Not that that was very much anymore). The fact that she couldn’t even see any of them over the table edge soon clipped her ever shrinking wings.

 

Surina simply watched with a bored expression, as if Lilly’s shrinking was the most natural thing in the world. Cassy’s breathing had become long and heavy. Cara was just as surprised as Lilly by events but tried to remain nonchalant. She leaned against the pepper pot, her knee high boot cocked at an angle, as she whistled at her shrinking boss with exaggerated calmness.

 

If they just shrank their boss like that, heaven knows who was next.

 

Soon however not even standing on the chair was not enough for Lilly. She found that she had automatically wiggled herself up onto the table top and was running around, shrinking, amongst its giant contents. It had initially been an attempt to confront Surina. But once she was up there, a foot tall at best, she found that the table edge was dizzyingly high from the ground and that her partner was the size of a bloody giant!

 

She squeaked as Surina’s huge hand made a grab for her, she just managed to duck it, by hurdling over a lengthy silver fork. Eventually she found appropriate shelter behind the vase in the centre of the table. Peeking out from between the petals of a wilted flower she felt a ‘whoopth’ of air rush past her. Cassy tits had made impact with the table as she leaned over in an attempt to get a better look at Lilly. The table creaked under their weight. The shadow they cast over everything was huge, like a menacing alien invasion and it was still growing!

 

Lilly shrank and shrank and shrank. Even the hanging petals of the flower were insufficient cover now. She ducked back behind the vase and waited for it to stop. Tiny, tiny, tiny! She was being made SO small. She curled up in a ball and started to fight back miniature tears.

 

‘Well, aren’t you the cutest!’ The pink-clad giant cooed, ‘you’re better than I ever imagined you would be!’

 

Lilly was well and truly in the shadow of the giant flowers. Unable to see past the underside of their lower leaves, she had to assume Cassandra’s look of infantile glee.

 

‘Come on out Lilly.’ Surina said in a sinister tone. ‘We have business to discuss.’

 

The teeny tiny, now 3 inch woman emerged from her hiding place and daintily stepped towards them. Surina looked all professional in her giant white lab coat. Lilly dried her eyes and straightened her inch long pencil skirt to try and compete.

 

Cassy on the overhand had taken on a landscape of her own! She was simply ginormous! Each of her tits could have smothered her 100times over! She’d need to employ an army of tiny men just too contain them! Lilly was smaller even than her ruby red lips, a thought which chilled her.

 

A green eye the size of a truck tyre descended downwards to inspect her as she balled her fists in rage.

 

‘Grow me back this instant! I’m warning you, I’ll…I’ll…’ She choked back more tears as she spoke.

 

A glass was quickly upturned and placed over her trapping her like Tinkerbell in a jar.

 

‘Pipe down tiny, you can cool off in there for a second.’ Surina’s monstrous face came into distorted focus in front of the glass. ‘Do tap when you’re ready to come out, won’t you.’

 

Cassy seemed to sulk for a second as her new toy was temporarily put back in its box.

 

Lilly inspected the glass tentatively for a way out before sitting down in a huffy heap. What was the point? Trying to escape was futile. She’d put enough men in this position to know that she had no chance heaving, punching, banging or screaming her way free.

 

With the distorted images of two giant ladies discussing the finer points of the company’s future above her, Lilly had time to consider her own position. It was with dread that she imagined her trip back to the office. Surina would probably put her in her top pocket, amongst all her pens and her calculator. Just like a scientific side note. A portable shrink ray too….whew that was something! No more luring anybody anywhere…

 

You could make anybody tiny at any time. Just like they had to her!

 

What would Tom make of her, he been the smaller half of the relationship for over a year. God knows how he’d adapt. Although it was strange to imagine her boyfriend ‘back to normal’ it was even stranger to think about the office. It wouldn’t very well do to have her scurrying about the desks squeaking orders at agents from the palms of their hands, now would it!

 

Just as she started to contemplate the terror of having to confront all her tiny charges, especially Steven, her glass prison was lifted from over her.

 

‘So is little Lilly ready to be a big girl and talk about the future, or does she need another time out?’ Surina had put on an oh-so-patronising baby voice which made Lilly feel about 3 inches tall, which of course she was.

 

She looked down at her miniaturised heels and grumbled a quiet ‘Whatever you say…’

 

‘Good, good. Now hop up here little Lil were we can get a better look at you.’

 

A rough brown hand swooped down on the table below and hovered in front of her. Lilly stepped into it gingerly and felt an almighty rush of air as it shot up, eventually resting in front of both girls faces.

 

Cara waved from atop Cassy’s shoulder. The tiny dominatrix was clearly enjoying herself. She blew Lilly a little kiss and chuckled, biting at her lip and wearing a mock upset expression. Lilly just caught her mouthing ‘Serves you right,’ before Lilly brought her attention firmly back to the giants.

 

‘As of now Lilly, I’m assuming almost full control of the company. I’ve decided that retaining you is good for business but I think you share should reflect you current stature. At around…’ She checked the shrink ray’s read-out ‘…5% of your previous height, I think 5% of the company is reasonable, don’t you Cassy?’

 

The giant nodded and licked her lips, never taking her eyes of the tiny business woman in Surina’s palm.

 

Lilly just nodded meekly in agreement. She’d been beat. She knew that. And besides, 5% of a 50% share was 2.5%. This is presumably is why Surina still needed her to run the company.

 

It was actually not a bad deal when you looked at it like that…

 

‘I’ll still expect a great deal of work out of you though. No slouching around. Just because you’re shrunk doesn’t mean you get to be a little princess. You’ll still have your desk and you can still be figurehead of the company. What better advert for shrinking than a pre-shrunk company director?’ She even cracked a slight smile at this.

 

‘Tell her about your plans for the portable shrinker Surina.’ Cassy was gushing with excitement now.

 

‘Oh yes, my new device. Well I was thinking, why bother shrinking people ourselves when our customers can do it for us? Reduce the middleman…to nothing! I’m going to rent them out by the hour! We’ll just have them sign legal agreements regarding the proper care of those that are reduced, send an agent around every now and then to check and there you have it! No more maintenance costs, no more tiny people cluttering up the office. Expect for our current bespoke service of course.’

 

‘I’m going to be the first customer! Isn’t it wonderful!’ Cassy’s eyes sparkled with mischief. ‘I’ve got all sorts of people I want to make small. Just you wait and see!’

 

The thought was terrifying. The university would have no girls left if you gave Cassy one of those things and a good 24 hours.

 

Surina lent in a little further towards Lilly, so that she could feel the warmth of her breath. ‘I’ve had orders in already. You see, unlike you, I aim to branch out, drag us away from simply providing an escort service.’

 

‘But...I’ve made us so good at that!’

 

‘Oh I know little Lil, I know.’ Surina’s baby voice was back. ‘It’s just that I’ve got orders in from all over the place. Did you know that, for instance, the strip club in town are in talks for a permanent weekly rental? Tiny strippers on your table or tiny customers on your stripper…they’re thinking about this progressively. Just like me and Cassy here.’

 

Surina could see the tiny disappointment on Lilly’s face.

 

‘Don’t worry Lil, we’ll still keep your side of the business. It’s just that we can do so much more now. Take a look at this and you’ll see what I mean. It’s a text from the head of the Swimming Team.’

 

It read:

 

‘I’ve told the guys, they’re really excited! Can’t wait until training is in my bath! :)x x x’

 

‘The President is sick and tired of dealing with the pool manager you see. So, hey presto, tiny team! Shrinking that many athletes means big money for us.’

 

The smart phone, which was bigger than Lilly, zoomed out of view and fell into a cavernous purse far below. She gulped as she looked down. She had been made so super tiny! It was hard to imagine. You deal with shrunken people every day, you even shrank half of them, but nothing really prepares you for being shrunk yourself. She felt like curling into a ball and hiding in one of her old bras, just like her tiny Tom.

 

Surina noticed how defeated Lilly appeared and stroked her hair with an index finger reassuringly. Lilly shuddered at the weight of it.

 

‘Look, there’s no reason to mope about. Just because I’ve pulled off the tiniest coup de tarte in history…’ She cracked a broad smile at this thought ‘…doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world! How about I give you a week’s leave? Would you like that, let you settle into your new rhythm before you have to scale that ‘mountain’ of paperwork on your desk.’

 

Lilly nodded meekly. A week off to live like a girly Gulliver, it wasn’t how she’d envisaged her summer holiday…lying on the beach with Tom struggling to massage creams and oils into her chest was more like it. Now she’d have to reassess her travel plans. Trekking in the back garden, sunbathing on the window sill, a romantic dinner for two ON the kitchen table? Sadly, this was the likely pattern of the next few days, if she was lucky!

 

A loud buzzing sound suddenly caught Surina’s attention. Her hand pitched from side to side as she rummaged back into her handbag. Lilly was force to wrap herself around a giant digit to avoid a terrifying tumble towards the floor. The buzzing grew louder and was quickly joined by a piercing ring tone that forced the miniature blond to stick her fingers into her tiny ears. This made holding on all the more difficult. Thankfully the phone was soon recovered. Upon answering Lilly was roughly discarded into Cassandra’s waiting palm.

 

The big green eyes that now inspected her held a whole new sort of menace. It was sexual, rather than professional. Cassy tilted her palms and enjoyed the sensation of making Lilly run across them like a little mouse.

 

Whilst Cassandra played Surina was making some very pleased noises on the phone. She looked more and more happy with every nod.  

 

Hanging up she turned to the girls. ‘I’ve got to shoot off I’m afraid tiny, I know it’s a late hour but a girl in town has a very special order to discuss with me. As I’m investing in more little women, well I feel they should have a kinky little wardrobe to rival Cara’s don’t you? That why I’m stopping by Charlie’s, I’m gonna shrink half her stock!’

 

Even Cara gulped at this. Charlie was the only purveyor of kinky costumes, sex aides and bondage gear in the aforementioned 30 mile radius. Needless to say Cara had a membership card. She couldn’t help shuddering at the thought of Charlie ever getting her great big hands on her. Even teeny weeny dominatrix’s have their limits.

 

Lilly lifted her arms in the classic childhood ‘up’ position and waited for Surina to take her back into her possession.

 

‘Where do you think you’re going?

 

‘Er…I’m coming with you, then we’re heading b-back to the office…yer?’

‘Don’t be silly Lilly, of course you aren’t coming with me.’

 

Her eyes grew wide. ‘But…but… you, you can’t…leave me here! Not with them!’

 

‘Of course I can, what do you think Cassandra has paid for. Why else do you think I shrank you here, not at the lab or in the flat? If I’d have wanted to shrink you purely for my own purposes, trust me I’d have just waltzed into your bedroom and done it there and then. Cassandra has paid for one night, and that’s what she’ll get.’

 

Lilly ran to all four corners of Cassy’s palm, trying hopelessly to find a way out. Big fingers closed around her and pinned her effortlessly.

 

‘We’re going to have so much fun!’ The voluptuous lesbian could hardly contain herself. ‘Cara has promised to show you the ropes.’

 

‘Umm, yes I have.’ She still sat atop Cassy’s shoulder stroking her tiny whip menacingly.

 

‘Please Surina, don’t leave me here…you can’t’

 

‘I can and I will.’ She said simply turning to leave the girls to their evening’s entertainment. ‘Your holiday doesn’t start until tomorrow morning, so please do a good job, Cassy will drop you off at the office by noon.’

 

Lilly heard nothing of this last sentence as the palm she was standing had at been rudely upended. She’d fallen onto something smooth and soft. Bouncing a little into the give of this new surface, she had just enough time to recognise the smell of Cassy’s vanilla scented perfume before she began to slide, inch by inch, towards a dark oblivion. She scrabbled desperately against the smoothness of her surroundings but it simply yielded softly to her touch, allowing her no purchase at all. She slipped further down its curves. Just as the terrain began to become frighteningly vertical, Lilly felt a hard shaft split her legs in two. Cupping her arse effortlessly, it held her firmly in place. Rummaging around for hand holds she found that the surface here was harder and more crinkled. One of her tiny shrunken heels slipped from her foot and fell into the pink tinted darkness below. She dug her fingers in for security on her perch and mewed quietly.

 

The light was dim in her new environment. Everything looked rose-tinted and it took Lilly a good minute to readjust her vision to a point were so could even slightly make out the nature of her surroundings. Just as she was beginning to fully realise the horror of her new predicament the pink elastic of the nighty was pulled taught away from Cassy’s breast.

 

‘Owww, you’ve started already, aren’t you keen!’ Cassy giggled making her tits shake and jiggle tortuously.

 

Lilly’s couldn’t see the face of her tormentor due to the shear upwards curve of her breast. However the light that now bathed confirmed her fears. Sat astride the cast iron erection of Cassandra’s nipple and with her face and her own teeny boobs squashed into the crinkle of her light brown areola, Cassy already had her right where she wanted!

 

‘Now Lilly…’ came the call from far above ‘… are you going to strip yourself or should I send down Dominatrix Barbie to help you? You’re never going to work my nipple into yourself under all those layers!’

 

As Lilly began to remove her smart little suit jacket she couldn’t help thinking that there was no way this was going in under any circumstances.

 

However, when there is a 5 inch leather clad employee of yours whipping you bottom whenever you pause or try to resist, Lilly found that for the next hour at least, she wasn’t going to stop trying!

 

Part 5 by Comrade

* * *

 

Lilly kicked off her heels and slumped down on the sofa. She’d only been back at work a few weeks and already she needed another holiday.

 

Her job was very physically demanding now but she just couldn’t bring herself to give up her heels. As boss she had to look the part. Her feet ached as she rested them on the coffee table. From behind the fruit bowl a little voice chirped up ‘Would you like me to rub those better for you?’

 

‘That would be perfect Tom, thanks.’

 

She slipped her socks off and wiggled her toes In front of the tiny man that had emerged from the clutter of the table. He gulped a little when he saw them. They were at least twice his size; he didn’t have a hope of really making much impact. It was of course the thought that counted. Lilly sank into the cushion and relaxed.

 

‘What are you doing up here anyway, it’s a long way to climb for a guy like you?’

 

‘I was trying to get at the fruit.’ Tom said rolling his eyes theatrically.

 

‘Oh yes, any success?’

 

‘None whatsoever!’ He said with a grin.

 

The curve of the bowl dwarfed him totally. Obviously he’d just been waiting for her to get back. She knew it and he knew she knew it. Lilly relaxed further and giggled at the tickle of his touch, as he began to massage the base of feet.

 

‘Umm...that’s nice…it’s been a long day.’

 

Tom kneaded her skin harder.

 

‘How was your little day?’ She asked.

 

‘Oh you know, not too bad. I did some training in the morning, and then got pimped out at lunch. I spent a good couple of hours over at Linda’s place. Thar girl really works me hard!’

 

‘She does, does she now…’ Lilly had raised an eyebrow and affected a frown. ‘I’m not sure how happy I am about that.’

 

Tom thought it best to stay quiet. He increasing the rate of his massage as a diversion.

 

‘But…I am proud you did a good job, you always were one of my star little workers, before I got all jealous and kept you all too myself.’

 

He grinned behind the cover of her foot.

 

Since the regime change his ‘protected status’ had been reduced alongside his protector. Although he was now back hard at work, he couldn’t say that he didn’t miss it. Not that he’d ever admit that to Lilly.

 

Just as his little hands where dealing with a particularly stubborn palm sized knot in her heel he felt the floor begin to shake. It started as a low rumble but it grew louder with every tremor. He could hear the crockery shaking in the kitchen and saw his love steady herself against the couch. As the vibrations seemed to be getting unstoppable they suddenly peaked then there was silence.

 

They both knew what this meant.

 

An eye completely filled the window. It blinked and flitted around the room at it studied them. Instead of letting out a shriek at the giant intrusion on her privacy, Lilly just let out a long sigh. She was never really off the clock.

 

A pair of giant hands scrambled around the outside of the house and then triumphantly began to cleave it open. Lilly was quick to react and scrambled onto her feet. She stood to attention at the point of the living room where she knew that her and her employee would meet.

 

Fliss’ grin was broad when she saw the Lilly’ little toy soldier pose. It was so damn cute!

 

‘You don’t have to do that for me, I ain’t The Big Boss. (Lilly, in turn, was of course The Little Boss). You can relax.’

 

Lilly didn’t need the suggestion, she already had.

 

‘Besides, I thought you’d know my footsteps by now. My boys can tell us all apart. Even my eyes different, blue with a little brown in the middle, hers are like jet black or something.’

 

Fliss’ had a point. Those tiny enough to notice though would say that Surina’s were dark brown with what seemed to be the odd fleck of gold, although that could just be their imaginations.

 

‘Look, regardless of all that, what do you want now, I just clocked off.’

 

‘Well you are kind of wanted by a client. I even brought you a dress to change into, I’m sorry I spilt coffee on your suit earlier.’

 

‘Spilt’ wasn’t quite the correct term. Lilly had slipped in a bloody great puddle of the stuff whilst she was running across her desk to catch a phone call. It had stained all up the back of her shirt and jacket.

 

Another fine moment in another demoralisingly tiny day.

 

Lilly accepted the smart evening gown from the giant’s outstretched fingertip. She didn’t like it when the big girls invaded her house like this. Best to just get it over with nice and quickly. If you did everything they wanted without grumbling maybe they’d leave her and Tom in peace. She began to change into the dress the second she got it.

 

She also had no problem being naked in front of Fliss. Being shrunk for the best part of five weeks had eradicated a lot of her modesty. Bath night at Cassandra’s will do that to a girl!

 

Tom whistled as she hastily unbuttoned her shirt. The falling of her trademark pencil skirt even got a squeaky little whoop.

 

Fliss heard this.

 

He gulped as she loomed her face over the coffee table.

 

‘I forgot you’d be there!’ She gushed down at him.

 

It was hard for her to even make out his features. She pulled out one of the small magnifying glasses Jane made them all carry around and began to study him further.

 

(Now with a 3 inch Lilly struggling to get her new dress on past the swell of her bosom and a giant undergraduate liking her lips humorously at the body of an extra small man, it may be time to draw back a little from the scene. Better to take abreast of their new situation, don’t you think?)

 

Tom was tiny yes. Very tiny in fact. He had been the first to feel the wrath of the company’s new discipline policy. It had been brought in on day one of Surina’s reign. Any infraction, if deemed severe enough, would be dealt with by the use of a short sharp shrink! So when Tom stood in the palm of Surina’s hand, calling all the names under the sun for shrinking down his lover. Well what better demonstration of this new policy initiative?

 

He had been shrunk to the size of a speck in seconds. It was a strange sensation at first, being popped back into Lilly’s pocket. It was as if nothing had eve changed between them. But he soon got used to his new place in life. He was so small that most of the ‘normal’ people didn’t even bother with him. It was only the shrunken ones who seemed to notice. This did give him some great opportunities to perve on women the size of titans from the bedroom windowsill though. There was so little of him left now that he had to rely upon 3 inch Lilly for almost everything, especially outside of the doll’s house, a place he only ventured for professional reasons. Sometimes things would even feel ‘back to normal’ with Lilly, until she was bundled into a giant pocket or taken out for play by a bored agent or two. It was strange to see such a goddess teased and stripped of her power in this way. She could encase him in her fist with a second’s thought but they intern could do the same to her. He was now a toy’s toy. Ashamed as he was to admit it, the thought excited him as much as it made him feel appalled.

 

Since that day he’d been put back to work, not as one of Jane’s ever growing number of microscopic citizens, but as Lilly’s own pet project. Surina thought it best that she still had some direct experience of a business she deemed she’d started to lose touch with. As it turned out there was an ever growing number of little girls in the city. In just over two weeks since Lilly’s own shrinking, other women, of all shapes and sizes, had started to disappear from their all across the region. If you knew where to look you could find women from bankers to barmaids or from secretaries to scientists adorning the doll’s house or bird cages of the city’s most opportunistic investors.

 

Ever resourceful, Surina understood that each miniature person in a client’s collection still liked something to play with from time to time. After all they didn’t have much else to spend their money on. Surina couldn’t help patting herself on the back every time one of them called from atop their owner’s laptop, or from a mobile in the depths of a giant handbag, each and every time requesting tiny Tom’s services. Making sure people had somebody to look down on was an industry in itself. Surina was living by a strong mantra. ‘Exploit every market possible.’

 

As for the previously mentioned Linda, well she was a strange one. A young, slightly ditsy high school art teacher, she had borrowed a shrink ray for a night over a week ago. When an agent had gone to collect it, she didn’t find a collection of shrunken mature students, nor an ex-lover begging for forgiveness at the foot of her cute plimsolled feet. What she found was an enigmatic little artist, shrunken to about 6 inches tall, scampering about amongst her own brushes and pots of paint. Linda was the only example currently known to the company of somebody who’d rented a shrink ray purely for the purposes of shrinking themselves! The eclectic little bachelorette would then hire out bigger girls to add to her landscape sized still-life’s. However she still needed a smaller muse from time to time and Tom was an exceptionally good model in their tiny life drawing classes. He would often come home exhausted and absolutely caked in paint. (The inevitable by-product of making ‘paint-angels’ on Linda’s buttocks.)

 

The ‘house’ where the two tiny lovers lived acted as a beautiful microcosm for their new place in society. The ‘coffee table’ that Tom stood on was in fact an old Swan Vestas match box, the sofa a modified pin cushion and the bowl of fruit…well that was designed to make everyone feel small. It was Jane’s opinion that shrunken people should interact with objects of their own scale as little as possible. It was company policy therefore to replace any required items with bigger counterparts if at all convenient. (There wasn’t a set of curtains in the house not made from one agent or another’s spare lace panties.) The fruit bowl itself contained grapes the size of watermelons, a few orange sized blueberries, a stray dinner plate sized almond and a shrivelled raison bigger than Tom was!

 

Whatever it was though, it was their home.

 

Whilst Lilly still struggled with her dress Fliss amused herself by chasing Tom around the matchbox with the giant grape. It was like a boulder to him and he really had to jump clear on a few occasions to avoid being squished.

 

‘Oh hurry up will you Lil, I don’t want to keep her waiting.’ She scorned, as Tom took cover behind a set of giant dice. (They were only really used on games night, when Lilly always had to be the damn piece!)

 

Lilly straightened the dress over her figure with a huff. Then she noticed what Fliss was doing. ‘Be careful with him will ya!’ She shouted up at her, grabbing him from the table and smothering him into her breasts, ‘He’s so tiny, how would you like it?’

 

‘Relax, he’s fine. Aren’t you little fella?’ She had no idea what his response was. He was far too small for effective communication. ‘Now hurry up and get in my hand, I told her we wouldn’t be long.’

 

The ‘Little Boss’ did as she was told. Waving bye to Tom, who had been placed on the carpet by her discarded work suit, she felt herself being whisked at great speed into the living room.

 

Tom just patrolled around the carpet. He was always sad to see his love stolen away like that. But at least she had left him some treasure. Emerging from the archway of her monstrously sexy heel he scrambled up the little clasp at the front, until he was safely nestled in the small indents made by her toes. Once there, trapped in such a fragrant and iconic piece of Lilly’s wardrobe he had no trouble whatsoever taking his mind off of his abandonment.

 

Far away from all this now, and perched on Fliss’ shoulder Lilly couldn’t help feeling super tiny for what must have been the 15th time that day. A 6ft earing dangled like a chandelier above her. It was difficult to make out though as she was simply lost in a sea of black curls. Lilly noticed that she could fit her whole hand into the little plastic ring that held Fliss’ bra strap together. She did this for added security. Even though she slotted so neatly in the hollow of her shoulder blade you’d have thought she was made for riding girls like this.

 

It was a still a terribly long way down though…

 

Inside the living room almost the whole staff had been assembled to great their honoured guest. Most of the girls lounged at their stations, trying to give of the appearance of being hard at work or at least nervously playing with a tiny man or two.

 

Lilly let out a yelp of shock as Felicity transferred her without warning from her shoulder to her palm. Trying to regain her footing on this new, unsteady surface, she dusted herself off just in time to greet the only woman, bar Surina, that anyone could possibly cause all this fuss over. There waiting at the centre the crowd of Lilly’s employees was, surprise surprise, a big, beaming Cassandra. She looked stunning, apparently all dolled up for the night, probably going somewhere special. This made Lilly’s heart leap, she NEVER took her out with her, she only ever played with her at home.

 

Could this mean she was in for a reprieve tonight?

 

‘Lilly darling’, she gushed at the tiny girl.

 

‘Good evening Cassandra.’ Lilly curtsied in the middle of Felicity’s palm.

 

‘You look very elegant in that dress, its designer, almost worth being shrunk for, right girls?’ Cassandra looked around at all the women in the room still fortunate enough to be normal sized. They all tried to avoid her gaze, especially Fliss.

 

‘Come on girls.’ Their hand was being forced here. Cassy continued to pressure them for a response. ‘Don’t tell me you miss the old Lilly. She was so big and bossy and always oh-so-serious. The pocket sized version is much easier to get along with. We simply had to shrink down that great big ego of hers, don’t you think?’

 

This time all the agents murmured in agreement.

 

It wasn’t hard to agree though, as Cassy had never said a truer word. The new three inch Lilly was far easier to get along with and far more fun to have around your desk (Well, literally ON it) than the ‘life-sized version’ had been. But even in agreement, the girls still tried to avoid Cassandra’s gaze.

 

They were right not to want her attention.

 

Ever since Cassy had gained permanent freehold over a shrink ray she’d become a bit of a loose cannon. The ability to instantly resize anybody she liked meant that she rarely premeditated a reduction anymore. As a result the size of her collection was well known, especially as it often contained somebody you knew. (The university only had a small student body before Surina’ invention took hold. Let alone after!).

 

Cassandra really had become very erratic of late.

 

Poor old Sammy had come back from delivering Lilly on Wednesday a much more reduced figure then her willowy frame used to suggest. Apparently Cassy was ‘sick of looking up at her on the doorstep.’ The poor thing had been zapped by Cassy the second she handed The Little Boos over. She was now barely 5 foot tall! Shrunk, just like that, on a whim, and then sent on her way!

 

Fliss had already dropped Lilly into Cassandra’s palm and slunk back into the crowd. A wise move considering Cassy’s known interest in her. Felicity really had no desire to commute to next semester’s lectures in a Barbie Jeep.

 

They were all very thankful when she turned her attention to Lilly.

 

‘We’re going out tonight Lilly… no need to look so worried, it’s for work.’ Lilly steadied herself against a ‘Lilly-sized’ thumb a little taken aback. 

 

‘Like I said, no need to look so shocked’ She tickled Lilly’s stomach playfully and pouted. ‘As a shareholder I now have a bit more responsibility over your career and a much bigger interest in your performance.’

 

Responsibility, in the company! Lilly couldn’t imagine Cassy being responsible enough to lock the door at night, let alone be a shareholder!

 

A little rumble of worry spread through the room as the agents contemplated taking orders from Cassandra! It would only be a matter of days before you introduced performance related pay and they all knew what would happen to you if the orders stopped rolling in!

 

Cassy wallowed in the new edge she’d created in the atmosphere for a second or two.  

 

‘We’re gonna show you off to some very important clients. Almost as important as me you could say.’ She batted her eyelashes so childishly at Lilly that she actually felt a little gust of air rush past her face.

 

Surina, who’d been watching nonchalantly from the door, piped up. ‘They’re very important Lilly, please do a good job. Answer all their questions politely and don’t grumble once. I’ll make it worth your while, after all it is overtime. What would a shrunken CEO want most in the world right now?’

 

Lilly hated being talked to like this it made her feel like she was acting like a stubborn child. They’d hate to be shrunk by just one inch. She knew that, so they didn’t have to be SO mean.

 

There was one thing she wanted though and if she didn’t ask now she’d probably never get it. It was super embarrassing too. She could already feel her tiny cheeks flushing a dark red. This would be the best time to ask though. Surina always rewarded her for making herself feel small, especially in public. Lilly bowed her head deeply and mumbled something. She felt so little admitting her desire out loud that her words seemed to shrink her even smaller.

 

‘What was that? I can hardly hear you.’ Surina leant her dark eyes into Cassy palm. ‘What have I told you about projecting your voice? We can’t all be holding you to our ears every five minutes. It’s totally selfish of you to expect that sort of special treatment.’

 

‘I d-don’t expect anything.’ Was all she managed trying to meet the Big Boss’ gaze.

 

‘Good, somebody as tiny as you shouldn’t.’

 

The Little Boss may as well have been the size of an ant by the time she mustered ‘I want…er…I want a…’

 

‘Oh come on, out with it! You’ll get nothing if you carry on like this.’

 

‘Fine, I want a dildo ok! Or a vibrator, whichever. I’ve had nothing to ride since you turned Tom into a flea.’ Some of the girls sniggered behind her. Her face grew even brighter with embarrassment.

 

‘That’s so mean of you, replacing him like that. What does Tiny Tom think about all this?’

 

‘…well he used to ride my other one.’ She looked down at her shoes in abject shame.

 

‘In that case I’m sure we can think of something. Now get going we don’t want to keep out clients waiting now do we.’

 

‘I supposed.’ Lilly sulked, her face still burning.

 

Cassandra lifted Lilly gently off of her palm and dangled her high in the air. Lilly braced herself for her landing in the girl’s purse but it never came. Instead she squeaked with horror as she realised she was being lowed into the bountiful cleavage. Cassy held her boobs apart deliciously and let Lilly slide down their curves into the depths of their embrace. She landed with a springy twang on the lace mesh of the underside of her bra.

 

The whole world had suddenly vanished. It had been replaced with the sweet smell of Cassy’s skin, the stream of light that broke across her breasts and the fluttering eyelashes of her big tormentor. The face of a goddess looked down at them. It was very pleased with itself. ‘Now you stay quiet in there and try not to wriggle, I need you TWO for my ‘big reveal.’’

 

‘Us two! What?’

 

Cassy smirked and jiggled her tits destructively.

 

Shrunken eyes always took a while to get accustomed to new environments, but when Lilly’s finally did she saw something prim and voluptuous glint at her from a long chain in between Cassy tits. Lilly had to steady herself against the springy curves of Cassy’s endowments, as much from shock as from the recent jiggly earthquake.

 

The apparition spoke. ‘Miss Howden is that you? Lilly Howden?’

 

‘…er…it is.’ It knew her name and she knew that voice.

 

The light cast itself over the face of Dr. Smith. It was a far cry from the regular Dr. Smith. This Dr. Smith, aside from being under 2 inches tall, was painted gold, covered in a fine dusting of glitter and had tiny stick-on jewels covering her nipples and delicate little bush.

 

‘W-what happened to you?’

 

‘I’m jewellery-sized.’ She said it so matter of fact, as if everybody did this of a weekend.

 

She did this too you!’

 

‘Yes, Mistress…I mean Cassandra, sorry.’ She would have blushed if her cheeks hadn’t been gold gilted! ‘She likes to wear me out on occasion, she says I bring out her eyes.’

 

Mistress! What? Dr Smith couldn’t have been shrunk for more than a month. One of the most domineering teachers Lilly had ever met, calling Cassandra McNulty mistress! No wonder the massage orders had stopped coming in!

 

‘Oh! Dr Smith…y-you used to be so big!’ (Lilly was really referring to the two, once ginormous, painted rubies that hung from her chest.)

 

‘M-M…‘ She stumbled with her words again and then finally settled upon her original choice. It seemed more natural. ‘Mistress makes me all sorts of sizes. I’m not jewellery ALL day! Let’s see: At dinner I’m like a little doll, when Mistress wants to sleep I’m as big as a teddy bear, when she doesn’t…I’m even littler, like a tiny mouse!’

 

It was testament to how far this shrinking thing had gone that Lilly wasn’t even too surprised, not really, to find Dr. Smith in her current predicament. Lilly always used to think that some people just weren’t for shrinking. Surina, Dr Smith, herself.  But once that list begins to be whittled down you realise that most people wear ‘small’ rather well, given the chance. Dr. Smith used to be so dominant, but they say domination and submission are just too sides of the same coin.

 

From lecturer to pet in three short weeks.

 

‘Geez! If she shrink anymore people you’ll be holding classes on her bedside table!’

 

‘Already do.’ She sounded so relaxed about it ‘and it’s on top a copy of Peter Pan, on her desk actually. I have to dress as Tinkerbelle and everything.’

 

Lilly just sighed. There was really no hope for anybody anymore.

 

Dr. Smith looked nervous for a second as the rumbling voices of the giants above them began to fade. ‘Where do you think she’s taking us? I hope it’s not the club again, the girls there were very firm with my breasts, not gentle like your Thomas is.’ Dr. Smith heaved them theatrically for sympathy.

 

Tom! Oh he was in for it when she got home! How had he ‘neglected’ to tell her he’d been climbing the Himalayas ever other bloody night? Lilly tried to look angrily at the Doctor but the light dancing off the gemstones on her nipples just made the whole idea comical.

 

‘She’s taking us to meet some prospective clients. I assume she’s showing you off. I’m there in an offi…’

 

Before she could finish her sentence they were forced to duck as two huge breasts heaved together above them, trapping them in darkness.

 

‘Hush now you two. We need to get going.’ Cassy snuggled her boobs to her chest and breathed a deep sigh. She loved having girls down there…

 

‘Careful with them’ Surina warned ‘They’re still technically company property.’

 

‘I know, I’ll be good.’ Biting her lower lip sweetly she turned to the room at large. ‘Bye bye girls, see you again. Bye bye Felicity.’ Fliss looked hard at the floor ‘…and bye bye Lanky Sammy.’ She made a gun action with her fingers and pretended to shoot Sammy square in the chest.’ Sammy shrank back behind a tall Arabic looking girl and tried her best to blend in.

 

Sammy had become so skittish since her shrinking that the other agents now treat her more like a little sister than a colleague. The much taller and fuller Iranian girl put her around her motheringly and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly.

 

Everyone in the room mumbled the odd word or two at Cassandra. A meek little ‘Bye’ here or a fleeting ‘Yer, see you’ there, they all did their utmost best to stay incognito.

 

The shareholder relished her power over them for a few seconds as the girls all squirmed in her presence, then with a click of her heels and a wiggle of her bum, she opened the door and set off into the night. 

 

Conclusion by Comrade

It had been a long meeting, especially considering that Cassandra hadn’t really helped. Far too giggly and excitable to hold any real business acumen, it had fallen on Lilly to carry the meeting blind. She spent a good 10 minutes walking around atop Surina’s notes, all the while letting the clients amuse themselves with her jewellery-sized partner. Fortunately they were particularly taken with the shrunken doctor, each of the women taking it in turns to hang her around their necks or from their ear piercings.

 

The clients Wow-ed, Uw-ed and Aw-ed during the presentation. Not one of them failed to be impressed. Most importantly, they all signed. Lilly had managed to pull it out of the bag, even though she was unprepared and giving the lecture to a conference room that felt that like the seat of the Greek gods. By the end she was forced to admit it, being three inches tall had really swung the deal. They applauded so hard at the end of her presentation Lilly though her tiny ear drums were going to burst! From a business point of view shrinking Lilly had been a rather shrewd move, not that she’d ever admit it to Surina of course.  

 

Thanks to her handy work there would now be a ‘Formula 0.1’ starting in May, ‘Matchbox’ were already on board, and tracks where being laid out in gardens, living rooms, kitchens and a dozen other places as they spoke.

 

 A low cost airline was intending to begin shrinking down luggage within the week, passengers within the month! Cassandra had been very excited by this, even promising she’d stop by Charlie’s in the morning to shrink Dr. Smith a sexy, but eventually microscopically cute, air hostess uniform.

 

The girls from the doll company however must have still been everyone’s favourites of the evening. The two smartly dress American executives, both in their early thirties, had been looking at each other sheepishly all meeting, any fool could see that. So it was with no surprise, but with more than a little enjoyment from the other investors, that a coin was flipped at the end of Lilly’s presentation that saw one woman shrunk to the size of the company’s namesake doll. They had been ordered by head office that ‘under no circumstances’ where they to return to New York without one of the girls being taken on the plane as hand luggage. Now they had a doll to sell dolls, it was perfect. Besides, they assured Lilly and Cassandra that thanks to them the Doll Clothing market was set to boom in the coming months! It would be vital that they had somebody who could give them more ‘close up feedback’ on their products. The bigger girl had leaned over her counterpart, a Ms. Julia Deux-Montagnes, and reassured her that her 7 year old daughter would be more than willing to test out everything the company could offer! Now she had a proper, real life, dolly to test it on that is!  

 

Surina gained all this information as the sun was setting from her office (bedroom) window. Lilly was positively enthusiastic about everything that had happened, her previous humiliations forgotten. Scurrying about on the clipboard at the foot of Surina’s keyboard The Little Boss couldn’t help re-enacting the look on the American’s face when Cassy had shrunk her.

 

‘I really think we have a hope of expansion into the American market with those girls.’ She shouted up at Surina breathlessly. ‘You should have seen the way she was looking at her. It was like she was a real doll already.’

 

The little blond rocked on her tiptoes at the prospect. It must have been the thought of money that had gone to her head. It definitely wasn’t the thought of the shrinking.

 

‘I must say I’m really impressed.’ Surina patted Lilly on the head like a prized pet. ‘Maybe I reduced your role as well as your stature too soon. I suppose you even deserve a small raise for this. ’

 

Lilly’s little heart swelled with pride. Then she felt instantly guilty about it. What did she need praise from Surina for! She looked up at her. Like an Indian goddess The Big Boss surveyed the little one. Lilly almost buckled under the pressure of her dark gaze. Leaning against the computer mouse it was plain that she’d got a little carried away. She felt far too subservient, even more than usual. You never know, give it a week and it might be ‘Mistress this’ or ‘Goddess that.’ The thought chilled her.

 

The reason she liked to be praised by her was…well it was simple. It was because Surina was totally in charge wasn’t she. In charge of everything, her home, her size, her job, her social life, the food she ate, the clothes she wore, even her bloody sex life! Under these circumstances it would be natural to want to please her, wouldn’t it?

 

The giant face allowed itself a weak smile. The presence of her strong nose and her high cheek bones didn’t allow her to ever look that friendly really but she was at least trying. A stubby chocolate brown hand was then turned palm-up onto the table. Lilly stepped into without a second though. When you were small you soon learned to read what big people wanted. 

 

As Lilly flew through the air at breakneck speed Surina continued heaping praise upon her. ‘I knew you’d do such a good job in fact that I already fulfilled your little request.’

 

The moonlight broke over the doll’s house bedroom, casting a terrifying shadow across Surina’s palm.

 

‘I’ll leave you two lovers alone with it shall I?’

 

Lilly was plopped down onto her bed and left to face the might of her overtime present alone. Once Surina had shrank back from the window Lilly could see exactly what she was up against.

 

‘Oh, Surina! You could have at least shrunk it first!’ She pointed to the menacing plastic monolith hopelessly.

 

Her words were totally ignored as Surina had just picked up her phone. ‘Surina’s Shrinking Sciences!’ She said with a twirl. ‘Kerry at the BBC is it…’ she licked her lips ‘…hang on I’ll just get a pen.’

 

That was just like Surina, she had to twist everything! Just like a mischievous genie. It still mighty impressive though. Smooth plastic that with three apex ridges that would make convenient seats on what resembled an erotic banana boat. Lilly bit her lower lip at the prospect and supressed a twinge in her pants. She should try it at least shouldn’t she, didn’t want to seem ungrateful…

 

Besides, the thought of all that money had, well, it had got her a little flustered.

 

Towards this end Tom was haphazardly scooped up off the huge passport photo of Lilly’s face that the little cutie had been sleeping on and carried over to the dildo. ‘It’s huge Tom, maybe 5 inches!’ She said with a lustful worry in her voice. 

 

‘Ur...huh...a game show, what a fantastic idea! We can certainly help with that.’ Surina rumbled far in the distance.

 

Tom was just beginning to stir. ‘W-what?’

 

‘That Tom, look at that.’ He did and his tiny heart started pumping.

 

‘Yes…OK…yes…we can send somebody tomorrow, that’s no problem at all.’

 

‘I think it’s got three speeds.’ She moaned, bringing them closer and stroking the top of its shaft.

 

So what if it outclassed her? She could ride it like the best of them! Within seconds she was naked, all worries gone, the stress of today needed to be relieved.

 

‘Oh course we can give a personal demonstration, that’s what we’re all about. Just let us know who you want shrunk and how small you want them and we’ll deal with the finer details in the morning.’

 

She pushed against the power switch with all her might, her buttocks wobbled uncontrollably. Lilly might have been small but she was still strong. It hummed into life. 

 

‘You sure there isn’t anybody else you want small while we’re at it, not a husband or maybe a boyfriend perhaps?’

 

Lilly began to jockey herself onto the huge phallus. Tom was on her shoulder, under her ear, clinging onto her hair for dear life. Vibrations where pummelling through his unstable perch.

 

‘Oh how perfect. YOU were the one who suggested this game show in the first place. I see somebody already has a thing for small men…don’t worry lots of our clients do. You are a client? Oh you are…how exquisite. Well I’ll bring up your file right away.’

 

With tits flying and massive thighs squeezing themselves over the ridged plastic, surface Tom found himself clinging on to a different type of hair altogether. Now reapplied to Lilly’s pussy lips, he clung to her short pubes for stability whilst mashing his body into her giant slit.

 

‘I can see here that you’ve borrowed Felicities little fellows on a few occasions. Well how’s about this? If we get a deal tomorrow I’ll lend you a shrink ray for a whole week, free of charge. That’s time enough to have a whole army of guys remodelled to more appropriate sizes.’

 

Tom had worked himself into her pussy up to his hips, more for security than anything else. Stray fingers would occasionally drop down from the heavens and assist him in his quest to stimulate. Often they would linger and flick away at the nub of a bowling ball-sized clit.

 

Without warning Lilly’s hand submerged him further.

 

‘Great, that’s settled…uh huh…tomorrow at 8, I’ll come in person. Yes…you needn’t worry about a thing, this is top priority.’

 

Lilly bounced on the dildo, her full buttocks cushioning her weight impressively. Bouncing up and down on it felt good and she did it a couple of times more before leaning forward and smothering her tits into the shaft. 

 

‘Ok, no problem…I’m looking forwards to it too. Have a nice evening.’ She looked at her watch ‘Or should I say night…you too, of course I will. Ba bye.’

 

Surina hung up on the TV executive to find that her little present was already being put to good use. She leant her face close to her horney colleague. Expecting a squeak of shock and a mini attempt to cover up a tiny blond bush, Surina was surprised to find that she was almost totally ignored. Lilly only looked up for a second before going back to work. Maybe she’d grown used to living under her. The presence of a giant voyeur would kill Surina’s own libido dead.

 

‘Now there’s a good girl. It’s better big isn’t it. It was Jane’s idea. Now I’ll leave you too in peace.’

 

Lilly was hardly listening and it was no fun when you weren’t getting a response.

 

‘You’ve got a big day tomorrow, we have a meeting at the local BBC station, so dress to impress. Oh and I almost forget, here’s your little pay rise.’

 

Lilly still gave off nothing to show she was listening, just an acceleration in the bucking of her body on the giant dildo.

 

As the two young lovers pleasured themselves on the giant sex toy, a large purple square of cotton fluttered down and enveloped them from head to toe. Lilly knew that smell immediately. The sight of the Queen’s head, much bigger than her own, just confirmed it. She wrapped the £20 pound note around her shoulders and smothered herself into it. The booming chuckle from above just merged into the low hum of the dildo and the teeny tiny squeals of the little blonde riding it below.

 

Surina pulled up a chair to watch the climax.

 

She couldn’t help thinking as she watched, that Shrinking down her partner truly was the best business decision she’d ever made. She was hard working, smart, professional and creative. The girls looked up to her (in a manner of speaking), as did the clients. She was also, far from being a threat to her position, the perfect little shrunken advert for the company. If she ever got too big for her station, started wondering what it was like in the Big Boss’ boots for the day, well she could literally find out, couldn’t she. Only she’d be sleeping in them not walking in them of course. The ability to trap your greatest rival and most valued partner under an upturned glass or in the swell of your top pocket was something she thought all company directors should have in their portfolio.

 

What more could you wish for?

 

The squeaky little orgasms of The Little Boss were reaching a crescendo. The £20 note was being gently rubbed over the nubs of her breasts and her itsy bitsy boyfriend, barely visible in her pussy, was now hopelessly lost in the storm.

 

Lilly was spraying, actually spraying, cum now. It soaked through the banknote and doused her hands and thighs as well as her poor little boyfriend. He slipped and splashed so hopelessly under the giant gaze of his girlfriend’s superior (who’d got out her magnifying glass to witness the finale in near perfect detail) that she thought he was going to drown.

 

Yes, Surina thought, as Lilly shot an impressive inch long jet of cum out onto the head of the plastic phallus and then collapsed in spasms on the carpeted bedroom floor, this had not only been the ‘smallest’ coup of the 20th Century…

 

…but it had also been the sexiest. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2769