Retreat by Gheed
Summary:

An aspiring salesman, eager to make a good impression at the company retreat, takes a wrong turn. 


Categories: Maternal, Giantess, Butt, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 8681 Read: 43649 Published: June 23 2012 Updated: November 19 2012

1. Chapter 1 by Gheed

2. Chapter 2 by Gheed

3. Chapter 3 by Gheed

4. Chapter 4 by Gheed

Chapter 1 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It's been a while since I've last written, so bear with me.

**********Chapter 1**********

"God-damn it!"

David watched the screen of his GPS flicker and die, and seriously considered throwing the $30 piece of crap out the window. Hastily bought a few hours ago, he never took the time to look at the box, missing the bright yellow "As-Is" sticker on the side. He also had completely missed the large crack running up the side of the device, conveniently exposing it's innards to the elements, which at this moment consisted of a fine spray of rain entering the car through David's currently unrepaired passenger window. David reached out and shook the device in desperation, watching his chances at his dream job fade like the screen. 

*********
The invitation to the company's end-of-the-fiscal-year's retreat had come at the last possible moment, at 9 p.m. the night before. The newest employee at the sales agency, David was the lowest on the food chain, and therefore would only be invited on the off-chance one of the other employees were unable to make it. Although he didn't have a single ounce of sales experience in his body, David had dreams of being more than the glorified coffeeboy that he was currently at The Lexington Group. He knew this company retreat was his best chance of schmoozing with his superiors, and expressing his interest in job advancement. It was hard enough getting any recognition at work, his virtually invisible five foot stature and common face making him a fairly easy person to forget. Most of the employees at the Group had bachelor's degrees in marketing and communications, while David had been given a 6-month temporary job thanks to his local temp agency. 


His week of desperate, furious praying and wishing was ended by the sudden ringing of the telephone. Mrs. Leighfield, one of the senior salespeople, was calling to ask if he wanted her spot. She had come down with a serious case of the flu, and would be spending her weekend at home. Excitedly, David waited at attention as she looked up the address, and gave it to him. His expression faded to one of bewilderment when he heard the state name. "Wait, just how far away is this retreat?" he asked Mrs. Leighfield."Well everyone's taking the late flight up there, which only takes about two hours, but I guess it's about eight hours by car," she said. David's eyes went wide. "Eight hours? What time does that late flight leave then?" he asked."Around 9:30," she responded. David looked at his clock, which told 9:15, then down at his PJs, and knew his choice was already made. 

**********

2 A.M. 

Four hours and a quick packing frenzy later, David pulled off to the side of the road, and tried to revive the shoddy GPS. "Come on," he muttered as he mashed the power button. The device clicked pathetically a few times, and went silent. Furiously, David threw the thing on the floor, and sat back in the driver's seat, closing his eyes. He had gotten so far, his poor car, well within the last stages of it's life, not breaking down once, as it so frequently did. The GPS had chosen the right moment to die, barely an hour after he began driving over a long mountain range. His cheap pre-paid phone had no service, of course, so there was no chance of AAA coming to his rescue. David doubted he had enough money for their services anyway. At this time of night, the road was completely deserted, and David did not have a clue as to where he was going, having relied completely on the GPS.  A soft pinging made him open his eyes, and he squinted at his dashboard, wondering if his car was finally giving up the ghost. The fuel light blinked at him, its amber glow lighting his unbelieving expression up in the darkness. 

"Oh no," he whispered, quickly looking up and down the dark road for any headlights, hoping anyone would pass by, preferably someone with gas to spare. It was just his luck to be caught high up in the mountains, with no gas. He quickly put the car in gear and continued driving. He hadn't passed a gas station, or any form of civilization within the past hour or so, and was hoping there would be something farther up the road. 

Five minutes later, David stopped in frustration, swearing. The road had come to a T, and there were no directional signs of any kind. With no GPS, he had no idea where he currently was, much less any idea which way he should go. He scanned the dark countryside in both directions, hoping that he would spot a glimmer of light from a building. Noticing that left turn seemed to slope downwards slightly, David turned, hoping he would at least be able to make it out of the mountain range before his car gave out.

His car barely made it over twenty miles before betraying its owner, and slowly puttering to a stop on the side of the road. 

"Shit," David said, in true fear this time. He had never been a brave person, and he wondered how many wolves, mountain lions and bears were out in the wilderness around him. Even better, the road had turned into a poorly maintenanced one lane strip of asphalt two miles ago, only confirming David's bad choice to turn. Shutting his car off for the last time, he considered his options. Peering into the darkness, he knew it was suicide to keep going forward, and decided he would simply walk back to the intersection, and wait for some good Samaritan to pass by and help him out. 

The dark silence greeting him as he got out of the car was oppressive, and David quickly opened his trunk and found his flashlight, its inclusion in his trip probably the best decision he had ever made in his life. Finding it working, he locked his car, a futile effort this far away from civilization, and began his trip back up the road, using its light to keep him guided. The light rain continued, and he tightened the hood on his jacket, hoping it wouldn't get worse. His attempts at whistling and humming only made him more depressed, and he continued his trek in silence. He began to wish he had spent more time at the gym, as his legs soon began to feel tired after a few miles, the combination of driving and not eating in a while taking its toll. Gritting his teeth, David forced himself not to start swearing again as he felt the weather intensify, the raindrops hitting his jacket with faster frequency. 

As he tried to adjust his jacket to shield him more efficiently, the beam of David's flashlight glinted off of something ahead. His heart leapt, and he quickly sped up, straining his eyes to see what his flashlight had discovered. He uttered a short cry of excitement as he came upon a small white mailbox, hidden behind a large group of bushes. There was a tiny dirt road cutting through the thick trees beside it, barely wide enough for the width of a car, and although the road seemed unused, the mailbox appeared to be in fairly good condition. David saw no sign of a house or lights in the distance, but with fifteen miles left on his trip to the deserted intersection, he knew this was his best chance at getting some help. 

The small road twisted and turned frequently through the dark woods, and David's legs burned as its gradual incline took him higher and higher up the mountain. Twenty minutes into his walk, and right as he was deciding to turn around, he caught a glimmer of light through the trees. Disregarding the pain in his legs, his fast walk turned into a run, and before long the trees began to thin out. 

"What the..." David's words died in his mouth as he rounded the turn and beheld a huge cabin, completely out of place with the surrounding wilderness. It was only two stories tall, yet it seemed to tower higher than the trees around it. He approached cautiously, moving slowly and in the middle of the road, knowing the last thing he needed was some farmer to mistake him for a deer on his property. 

David stopped at the stone steps leading up to the front door, wondering why the construction workers who built the house decided to make the steps so large. Each one almost came up to his kneecaps. The quickening rain pushed the thought from his mind, and he bounded up the stairs. He began to feel worried as he knocked on the door, as he noticed how huge it was, nearly eight feet tall, and three feet wide. 

No sound came from inside, and David knocked again, hoping that someone was home. Still no movement from inside. He banged on the door as hard as he could, desperately hoping someone, anyone was home. He felt tears welling up in his eyes, so close, yet so far from salvation. 

Suddenly, a flickering light appeared in one of the upstairs windows, and David's breath caught in his chest. He heard the sound of heavy footsteps approaching, unnaturally loud in the silence. Ceasing his knocking, he stepped back, an apologetic look on his face as he prepared to meet the huge house's owner.

 The large door swung open, and in the dark interior, all David could see was a huge human-like form, looming almost as high as the door itself. But what caused his heart to pound in fear was the immense size of the dark shape. In terror, he began to backpedal, his mind convinced he had found a mountain troll or some other ungodly creature. Forgetting about the huge stairs, his foot slipped over the drop, and as he began to tumble backwards, he saw the large mass move forward. Wind rushed past his face as he felt the creature attempt to grab at him, and miss.

"Hey-" went the figure's voice, a loud, deep sound, but unmistakeably feminine. David didn't get much time to think, as he went head over heels down the stairs. Attempting to stop his fall, he put out his right arm, but only succeeded in twisting his arm painfully as his entire body weight fell on it. David cried out as he heard a distinct sharp popping sound, and felt himself slipping into unconsciousness as he hit the ground. 

**********End Chapter 1**********

End Notes:

Let me know what you think. 

Chapter 2 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

Enjoy.

**********Chapter 2**********


The morning sunlight stabbed at David's eyes, and he rolled over on his other side, attempting to drift back into unconsciousness. He lay there on the soft bed, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his back. The feeling didn't last long, parts of last night slowly coming back to him, as if they were from a vivid dream. His eyes snapped open, and he sat up quickly, only to collapse back down on the bed as his right arm screamed in pain. He noticed his arm was bound up in some makeshift sling, and he tried to move his right hand, praying he hadn't broken his wrist. He almost blacked out again from the pain, but he noticed that his hand moved slightly. It looked like it was just a bad sprain. David doubted his cheap insurance company would even acknowledge knowing him if he ended up in a hospital. Tenderly, he slowly eased off the bed, taking in his surroundings. Someone must have carried him to one of the upstairs bedrooms after he had knocked himself out. No sooner had the thought occurred to him when he heard movement somewhere in the house. 

Cautiously, David moved towards the door, once again noticing the immense proportions of everything in the house, which only made him more worried. His short stature and his good arm's disabled state would do nothing for him in any confrontation. Turning the knob silently, he ventured into the large hallway. He heard movement again, from downstairs. Heading towards it, he inched his way down a big spiral staircase, attempting to be as silent as he could. As he neared the bottom, a kitchen came into view, and David finally got his first real look at the dark figure from last night. 

Her back was to David, which was fortunate, as his slack-jawed expression of disbelief was almost comical. The woman standing before him was easily over seven feet tall, and he could see that she was barefoot. David had never seen someone as big as this ever in his life, and doubted he ever would again. It was as if her teenage growth spurts had simply continued long into adulthood, until she towered over everything. The long black hair cascading neatly around her shoulders hid her face from his view as she worked at preparing a dish of some sort over the stove. Although dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans, her immense size dominated the room, instantly drawing the eye and holding its attention. For what seemed like hours, David stared at her, unable to comprehend her size. Still watching, he forgot to hide from view as she spun around, a mixing bowl in hand. Her eyes flew open as she spotted David, and she dropped the bowl, letting out a startled gasp.

"Heavens! You surprised me!" she exclaimed, putting a hand to her chest. As David's mouth worked to find its words, he noticed that along with being tall, this woman was unbelievably pretty. Her piercing steel-gray eyes bored into his over a cute button nose and soft mouth. 

"Um, I..." he began, not exactly knowing what to say. His surprise at encountering someone like this so far out in the woods, along with his natural inadequacy around women acted as an effective gag. He fell silent as the smiling woman slowly approached him, taking in her large features. 

"So you're the stranger that woke me up before the crack of dawn only to try and kill yourself on my porch?" she said, laughing softly as she stopped before him. David found himself entranced by her strange accent and deep, rich voice. Their differences in size were painfully obvious standing near each other. David's head barely reached her considerable chest, and he had to tilt his neck far back just to meet her eyes. 

"Yeah, sorry about that," he apologized, massaging his still throbbing arm. "I was just looking for help; my car ran out of gas not too far from here. I was just looking to borrow some, and I'll be on my way." 

"I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much assistance," the woman said, frowning. "There aren't any machines of that sort here." David's head slumped, the tiny ounce of hope he had for making it to the retreat in time finally dissolving. 

"Could I possibly use your phone? I just need to call a towing company then," he asked. His expression followed his hopes as she shook her head. 

"I never had any use for such a thing, as there is no one of importance for me to call," she said mournfully. Quickly looking about the kitchen, David saw she was telling the truth. There was no phone in sight, not even an outlet for one. In fact, David noticed that there was a startling lack of modern amenities within the house. 

"Well, how do you contact someone when you need anything?" he wondered, hoping she had some sort of emergency radio, something he could use to get him help. 

"The only contact I have with the outside is the trader who comes by once a month to sell me clothes, and small trinkets," she admitted. "Visitors are a rare occurrence for me." David gaped at her, wondering how someone could live with no modern appliances, and no contact with the outside world at all. He could understand the no visitors part, considering how well-hidden and out of the way her cabin was. 

Noticing the glum look on his face, the woman spoke up. "I may not have anything of use here, but if you stay for breakfast, I can go with you to try and get your car some help," she said, flashing him a quick smile. Despite the fact that he was lost in the woods hundreds of miles away from home, with a slim chance of making it back to civilization anytime soon, David found the woman's smile infectious, and couldn't help smiling back. 

"I am kinda hungry," he admitted. The large woman beamed at him, and stuck out her huge left hand, easily twice the size of his. 

"Excellent. I'm Alice," she said, dwarfing his hand in hers as they shook.

"David," he said, feeling emasculated at the strength of her grip. She obviously was no stranger to manual labor.

"Well David, let's get something to eat, then we'll go visit your car." 

*****

David marveled at the size of the furniture within the house. Obviously made for people with Alice's height in mind, the five foot tall chair he now sat in completely dwarfed him. Even though he was perched on the edge, his legs dangled over the side, his feet hanging a good two feet off the ground. At his size, the top of the table was level with his shoulders. Reaching out with his only working hand, he grabbed the spoon Alice had provided, the smallest one she could find in the house. Regardless, the utensil was still almost three times the size of the largest spoon David had at home. He handled it awkwardly, unused to eating with his left hand, and only managed to get half of his food in his mouth, spilling an absurd amount on his clothes. Alice watched him make a mess for a few minutes, a smile on her face. Getting up, she reached over and handed David a napkin. 

"Having fun aren't we?" she said, chuckling. David blushed as he wiped his face, looking down at his food-splattered clothes.

"It's a lot harder than it looks," he admitted, looking at his tied up right arm longingly. Alice shook her head.

"Actually, it's pretty easy," she said. "Here, I'll show you." She reached over and gently plucked the spoon from David's hand. Fearing she had misunderstood, David tried to get the spoon back, but Alice fended off his hand easily. Coming over to sit in the chair next to him, she grabbed his bowl and began to scoop out some of the mixture. 

"Honestly, I'm fine," David tried to say, his face growing red with embarrassment. It was bad enough that he was a good three feet shorter and was less than half her weight. He didn't need a complete stranger to feed him, regardless of how incompetent his hand-eye coordination was. 

"Oh I don't mind helping. Besides, you're hurt," Alice countered, moving the spoon to his mouth. Still blushing, David didn't open his mouth as she touched his lips with the spoon. A tense moment passed, and David realized how ridiculous he looked, acting like a toddler refusing to eat his vegetables as his mother tried to feed him. Feeling ashamed of himself, he opened his mouth and allowed the huge woman to deposit the food in his mouth, glad that there was no one else around to laugh at his predicament. A satisfied expression spread over Alice's face as she saw David relent, and she began to feed him, swooping in frequently with the napkin to dab at the corners of his mouth where food had spilled out. David ate in silence, looking away, afraid to meet her eyes, feeling more and more emasculated each time he opened his mouth for Alice. Thanks to his previous attempts at feeding himself, he was still starving when she finished the bowl, the majority of the food currently on his jacket and jeans. He refused to tell her he was still hungry, but right on cue, his stomach growled ominously, betraying him. 

"Not satisfied? I'll get you another bowl," Alice said sweetly, getting up and going back to the stove. 

"I'm full, really," David protested, his weak lie going ignored. Alice returned, scooting her chair closer to David's. Determined to regain a shred of his lost manhood, David continued to keep his face averted as Alice tried to feed him, only reluctantly opening his mouth when she pushed the spoon against his lips. A shadow passed over his face as her other huge hand reached out. Alice gently touched his cheek and turned him to face her. Unable to resist her strength, David found himself turned in his chair, until he was facing her. His eyes were level with her huge breasts, which he noticed immediately. Even though Alice was wearing a loose pink t-shirt, the size of her large chest was strongly pronounced, each one of her giant breasts roughly the size of David's head. He swallowed nervously, suddenly aware of his proximity to her. It was probably the first time he could remember ever being so close to a woman. Their gentle swaying as she moved her hand back and forth between the bowl and David's mouth entranced him, and he felt his temperature rising slightly. 

Able to feed him more effectively, Alice continued, and they began to talk. Because David's mouth was busy being fed by her, Alice did most of the talking, and David began to learn about her life, mainly how she had lived by herself for years. As she talked, David also began to notice her scent, a sweet aroma that smelled faintly of vanilla. The intoxicating smell, coupled with her deep melodic voice and the gentle swaying of her breasts hypnotized David, and he found himself resisting less and less. He was so entranced in watching Alice that he didn't notice when she finished the second bowl. 

"David!" He jumped, his face blushing furiously, knowing he had been caught staring. Alice laughed, her body shaking with mirth. 

"Found something you like?" she teased, making David redden even more. Tearing his eyes away from her impressive endowments, he looked up, giving her an embarrassed grin. Fortunately, he could tell she wasn't mad as she smiled down at him, although there seemed to be a calculating look in her steel-grey eyes. 

"Sorry, I must be really tired. Thanks for the meal, I guess," he said, desperately trying to change the subject. 

"My pleasure! Now let's see about you getting cleaned up," Alice said, getting up and putting their dishes in the huge sink. David frowned. 

"But I thought you were going to help me get my car working," he protested. 

"Oh we'll get to that eventually. But do you really want to be walking around in those clothes?" David looked down, and saw she was right. Thanks to his impressive coordination skills, half of his meal was laying on his lap. 
"But I've got a change of clothes in the car," he said. As grimy as he was, he really wanted to make sure all his belongings were safe. A loud thunderclap suddenly rocked the house, and David jumped. Alice laughed at him. 

"You still feel like going out there? Aren't you a brave one," she said, giving him an amused look. In fact, David was the exact opposite of that. Thunderstorms had terrified him as a child. As an adult, instead of getting over his fear, he had only gotten better at hiding it. He looked out one of the windows, and saw the sky darkening. It began to rain, lightly at first, but slowly building until the whole cabin echoed with the sound of rain hitting the roof. Another thunderclap, louder this time, boomed and David took another fearful look outside.

"I guess I can take a quick shower before we head out," David said, working to control the trembling in his voice. 

**********End Chapter 2**********

End Notes:

Let me know how I did.

Chapter 3 by Gheed

**********Chapter 3**********

David was afraid that the cabin wouldn't have running water, but his suspicions were dispelled when he entered the bathroom, and saw the giant metal tub dominating the room. While not the quick shower he had expected, a bath would still get him clean. Behind him, Alice spoke.

"Do you need any help getting in?" she asked politely. David went red again, an event happening with alarming frequency today, and shook his head.

"I'll be fine," he assured her through gritted teeth, eying the huge tub warily. Alice laughed at his embarrassment.

"Leave your clothes by the door, and I'll try to get them cleaned for you," she said as she left, still chuckling softly. David was still furious with himself for his inability to feed himself, and was determined to prove he wasn't as helpless as a baby. He walked up to the giant tub and turned the knob for the hot water. A thick stream of steaming water began to flow into the tub, and David began to undress himself. He was forced to move slowly, as his right arm protested with every movement. Gritting his teeth, he finally managed to remove his jacket and pull his t-shirt over his head, an ordeal that left his arm throbbing painfully. Quickly removing the rest of his clothes, he climbed into the tub, managing it fairly easily. The huge tub was deeper than he had expected, the soapy water coming up past his waist standing up. Perching himself on the edge, he began to tentatively wash himself.

There were footsteps at the door, and Alice knocked softly. "Everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm f-" David started to say, but another thunderclap literally right outside the window split the skies, causing him to leap up in fright. His foot slipped on the tub's smooth floor, and he tried to catch himself, his right arm banging on the edge. His wrist felt as if it was going to literally detach from his arm, and David cried out in pain. His vision went blurry for a moment as he struggled to find his footing and right himself. A pair of strong hands grabbed him from behind, and David found himself righted instantly. He quickly dropped down into the murky water as he turned to face Alice, acutely aware of his nakedness. Thankfully the water was high enough to cover his more delicate parts, even standing up. Towering high above his diminutive form in the tub, Alice looked at him with a concerned expression.

"I told you I was alright," David explained, irritated at having to be rescued by her twice in less than a day. His arm twinged painfully again, and he grimaced, telling Alice that he actually wasn't. She raised an eyebrow, reaching into her pocket for a black hair tie.

"Well it looked to me like you were drowning," she said, tying back her long black mane of hair into a ponytail. "I can see your arm is still hurting you, so I think it would be best if I did this." David's eyes widened at the thought of having to be washed like some old person in a nursing home, and he shook his head.

"Alice, I can do this. I really don't need any help," he pleaded. She cut him off with a shake of her head, a smile on her lips.

"This house was made for people a lot bigger than you. You'd just end up hurting yourself," she told him. "Besides, I don't mind helping." She held out her huge hand for the wash cloth, her eyes boring into David's. He glared back at her defiantly, but found himself yet again unable to resist her smile. Dropping his head in defeat, he surrendered the cloth to her.

"Now let me get your back for you," Alice said sweetly, lathering up the cloth. David turned around and slowly stood up, exposing his back to Alice. She began to gently rub the cloth over his back, her large hands pressing into his body, massaging him. David had to admit that the feeling was quite relaxing. Her hands slid up to his neck and shoulders, and David noticed the polished nails on her long, pale fingers. Solitary living or not, Alice obviously took good care of herself. The thought fled from his mind as she began to gently squeeze his shoulder blades, causing his muscles to relax, easing all the stress from his body.

As he was washed, David wondered how he had gotten himself into this situation. Stranded hundreds of miles away from home, with no clue where he was, his useless car on the side of the road with no gas, trapped in this gigantic cabin with its huge female owner giving him a bath. He let out a rueful laugh, convinced that his luck in life had officially run out.

"Enjoying yourself?" Alice asked. David started, having forgotten her behind him while he was lost in his thoughts.

"Oh, well it feels nice," he said blandly.

"Why thank you. I'm always glad to help," Alice responded. "So tell me about your life at home. Do you have any family?" Family was the one subject David never liked to talk about, mainly due to his mom's decision to leave the family for another man, a fact his father somehow blamed on David.

"Well I never spent much time with my family, they weren't the loving type. I live by myself mainly," he said, eager for Alice to change the conversation.

"By yourself? You mean you don't have a wife?" she inquired. His love life was another touchy subject. David had never been successful with women, a painful fact that he got reminded of in every one of his attempts at dating. A short, five foot tall man had never been in high demand with the women, and the few that he did manage to date always ended up leaving him, saying that he was just too dependent.

"No, no wife." To show he wasn't completely pathetic, David began to lie. "I mean, I date a lot of women, its just that most of them don't have what I'm looking for, I guess." He felt Alice stop washing his back, and froze, thinking she was about to chew him out for being a womanizer. A few seconds passed, and astonishingly, David heard what sounded like a muffled sob. He peeked over his shoulder. Amazingly, it was Alice, one hand over her mouth, shaking as she cried softly. Puzzled, David touched her free hand, unsure of what had upset her.

"I'm sorry, but did I say something wrong?" he asked in confusion. Alice shook her head, wiping away a lone tear that had escaped her eye.

"No, it wasn't you," she admitted, regaining control of herself. "But I've been lying to you." A bolt of fear went through David. He feared his already nonexistent luck had just gone from bad to worse, that she was some psycho serial killer about to kill him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I wasn't telling the entire truth when I told you I've lived out here all my life," she said apologetically. "I've actually only been out here for a year." David was still confused. Her confession, while a large one, wasn't enough to warrant tears.

"Okay, but why were you crying?" he asked. She gave him a hopeless look.

"It's the reason I moved out here. I left the city behind because I never found anyone who wanted to spend time with me" Alice sniffed, dabbing at her eyes with the cloth. "I had no friends, since they all were too self-conscious and didn't want to be seen in public with someone my size, and all the men I tried to date never came back. And every single one of them gave me the exact reason you just did." A hot wave of shame descended upon David as he realized he had unwittingly insulted her. Cursing his stupidity, he tried to fix his blunder.

"I'm sure there was more to it than just that though," he reasoned. "Maybe your dates were just afraid of commitment."

"Oh I know there was more to it," she agreed. "But it wasn't commitment. I just wasn't pretty enough." That surprised David, as Alice easily outclassed any women he had ever met in terms of beauty.

"That can't be it at all," he exclaimed. "You're one of the prettiest women I've ever met!" Alice raised her wet eyes to meet his. Absently, David noticed that both of them almost at eye level, even though she was kneeling and he was almost standing. Alice's eyes narrowed slightly, as if detecting a lie.

"You're just saying that," she accused. David shook his head furiously.

"No I mean it," he assured her. "You're actually quite a beautiful woman." His heart flopped strangely in his chest as he saw her smile appear, like the sun breaking through the clouds. His breath quickened slightly. Looking at her kneeling there, bigger than any woman he'd ever seen in his life, he realized he really meant it. Alice laughed regretfully.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start bawling." She finished wiping her eyes, and threw another dazzling smile at David, still standing awkwardly in the tub. He smiled nervously back, pretty sure it was the first time he had ever made another woman smile. Alice scooted closer to the tub, and began lathering up the cloth again. Dutifully, David turned back around, but Alice stopped him with a large hand on his shoulder, spinning him around to face her.

"I'm finished your back, time for the front," she said. David quickly dropped his one good hand down in front of his crotch, making some attempt at decency. Holding him steady with one hand, Alice began to wash his thin chest, her large hands once again massaging his body. David noticed that they were less than two feet apart, and he could feel her breath on his face, a warm breeze ruffling his hair. Alice seemed intent upon her work, as David watched her gray eyes follow her hand over his body. She was leaning slightly towards him, and her pink t-shirt's collar gaped open directly in front of David, giving him a fairly good view at the top of Alice's cleavage. From his position, he was able to see the beginning of her enormous breasts, the deep canyon descending into her shirt, and the tops of the large black bra restraining her chest. The view was not an unpleasant one, and too late, David found himself becoming aroused. He tried to keep his rising erection hidden, a task made harder and harder with Alice's beautiful figure completely dominating his view.

Alice's hand, completing its work on his chest and abdomen, moved to his side in an attempt to wash his hips. In horror, David felt his left arm pushed aside, completely revealing his erection to Alice. He froze in fear, his face going red with embarrassment. Her face right in front of his, David saw her eyes instantly dart down, and stare at him for an agonizingly long second, her hand pausing. He felt her other hand on his shoulder tighten imperceptibly. The moment passed, and Alice continued her washing as if nothing had happened. She moved to his other side, and David quickly recovered himself.

Completing her work on his front, Alice let go of him. David crouched back down in the tub, rinsing himself off in preparation to get out.

"Hold on." David paused at her words, and looked at her quizzically.

"You still have some dirt on your back," Alice stated, her eyes narrowing mischievously. David shrugged, standing back up and turning his back to her. She scooted even closer to the tub, until its rim was pressed up against her stomach. Alice reached around and placed her big left hand on his chest as she began rubbing the cloth on his back again with her right. David was amazed with how big her hand was compared to his, discreetly holding his up to hers to compare their size differences. Alice shifted her weight behind him, and her hand on David's chest dropped, now covering his abdomen. David began to worry about its proximity to his pelvic area, as he felt himself slowly become erect again.

Apparently unaware of his plight, Alice continued her ministrations to his back, and David could swear that her left hand was slowly inching towards his now fully erect penis. Alice's face was barely a foot away from him, and could feel her breathing on his back, long, drawn out inhalations that seemed to be quickening. Her left hand was now resting on the short fuzz of his pubic hair, her white fingers only an inch away from his penis. David's chest began to pound dangerously, and adrenaline coursed through his body. He felt Alice's breath come in short, quick bursts on his back, and he began breathing faster as well.

Her fingers kept inching downward until they finally came into contact with the base of his shaft. The room was silent save for the rain. Alice had completely stopped washing him, simply resting her right hand on his back. David watched as the hand continued to move up his penis, an involuntary sigh escaping him as Alice's fingers slid up his length. He stood in silence as her hand moved to completely encircle and grasp him, closing his eyes in pleasure. Her huge hand completely engulfed him, and the heat inside his penis's fleshy cocoon was unbearable. Even though she wasn't stroking him at all, David felt the pressure within him building. The fact that this stunning giant was practically giving him a handjob was something he would never have even dreamed of. Against his will, David could feel his hips moving slightly, wanting to thrust against the warm flesh.

Right as he felt himself slowly start to lose control, cold air hit his erection as the huge hand was withdrawn. David almost fell again as Alice quickly stood up behind him. He sneaked a look at her, uncertainty on his face.

"All done," she said brightly, turning away from the tub. "I'll go find you some clothes." She bounded away, leaving a bewildered David standing alone in the tub, wondering what the hell had just happened.

**********End Chapter 3**********

 

End Notes:

Let me know how I did.

Chapter 4 by Gheed
Author's Notes:

I apologize for the long time of inactivity, I needed to devote more time to my job and school. I am going to try to update this story as quickly as possible. Make sure to give me lots of feedback.

"Alice, you're kidding right?" David stared at the items in her hands, not believing the giant woman was serious.

"Well, it's going to take some time to wash your clothes, and these were the smallest clothes of mine I could find," Alice explained. Wrapped in a huge towel, David took the fuzzy pink sweater from her and held it up. Even though it was the smallest shirt Alice possessed, it was still four sizes too large for David. He shook his head, wishing Alice had had a more conservative favorite color. She held out the other article of clothing, a pair of huge black shorts for him. His other clothes ruined, David had no choice but to put the oversized garments on. He gave Alice a warning look as he emerged from the bathroom, but that only made her snicker even more.  The large sweater hung down almost to his knees, and the shorts were hanging by a prayer on his hips.

"I think it looks adorable," Alice tried to say in between snorts of laughter. David found that for some reason, he didn't even feel irritated at all, and soon he was laughing at his hilarious outfit as well. He stopped as thunder boomed outside. Alice looked at him questioningly.

"Did you still want to go outside?" she asked. As worried as he was about his car, David saw that his current get-up would not offer him much protection from the elements. He was also more interested in finding out the meaning behind Alice's actions back in the tub.

"Actually, I'd prefer to wait until the storm let up, if that's alright with you," he told her. Alice nodded, and started walking back downstairs.

"That's fine with me. I guess I can go get a fire started," she said. Stepping out of the still warm bathroom to follow her, David realized the entire cabin was chilly. Obviously no central heating either. The giant shorts threatened to fall down, and David quickly grabbed them, holding them up as he went downstairs. Alice had the large fireplace going in no time at all, and the entire living room was soon comfortably warm. Having been perched on the couch, David had been examining the pictures on the walls. An idea occurred to him.

"Alice, since you live out here all by yourself, tell me: What do you do to keep yourself occupied?" With no electricity or internet, David wondered how she kept herself from going crazy with boredom. Dusting her hands off, Alice came to sit next to him on the couch, the depression made by her huge body causing David to shift a few inches towards her.

"Oh I manage to keep myself occupied," she said vaguely, twirling a lock of hair with her fingers. David began to feel nervous.

"Doing what?" he asked weakly. He saw Alice looking at him, and he slowly looked up to meet her eyes.

"Gardening." she replied huskily. She broke into laughter as she saw the confused look on his face. David blushed.

"I'm just messing with you," she said, still laughing. "But I do read a lot." She pointed a giant bookcase behind her, packed full with books. She got up and grabbed a few of them, the books comically small in her hands. Handing one to David, she sat back down, making David slide a bit closer, until only a few inches of space separated them. Alice sat back, and began to read her book, humming softly to herself. David opened his book as well, a difficult task on account of his bound arm, and attempted to read the first chapter, quickly realizing it was a mushy romance novel. Never one of his favorite subjects to read he quickly found the book boring. He yawned, the heat from the fireplace and Alice's humming slowly lulling him to sleep.

*****

He awoke to an unfamiliar warm sensation on his legs. His eyes, slowly opening at first, shot open when he realized he had fallen asleep on Alice's massive thigh, his unread book laying on the floor. Looking up, he saw that her face was hidden behind the swell of her breast. He could see that she was still reading her book, held in her left hand. The source of the warm feeling came from Alice's right hand lightly sitting on top of his shorts. He remained completely still, trying not to alert Alice of his consciousness, wondering what she was doing. Her hand simply roamed over the huge shorts he wore, barely touching the fabric. Even so, David could feel her light touch through them, and his heart sped up. While he was completely convinced Alice's exploration of him in the tub was no accident, he wasn't sure if she was trying to seduce him or not. Sensing a repeat of events, he watched as her hand continued its movements, the feeling sending tingles through his body. Against his efforts to stay calm, he felt his penis slowly awaken at the sight.

Alice's hand moved up to the waistband of his shorts, and slowly dipped inside. David stifled a gasp as he felt her cool fingers lightly touch his body as they inched towards his stiffening erection. Pausing for a brief moment to trail over the stubble above, David felt the large fingers once again grip his shaft, the sudden warm feeling making goosebumps appear on his arm.

"Were you telling the truth when you said I was beautiful?" Alice's voice boomed above him, making him start. David realized she had known all along that he was awake. Her hand, still around his penis, remained. 

"Well?" Alice set her book down, abandoning the pretense of reading. She waited for his answer.

"Yes, I was serious," David admitted, not getting up. He was afraid to look her in the eyes, knowing he would get all tongue- tied and wouldn't be able to say the words with those huge eyes staring at him. Alice's hand began to squeeze his erection gently, eliciting a small moan of pleasure from David.

"What parts of me do you find beautiful?" she asked again, her voice noticeably subdued. David watched the muscles on the long arm descending into his shorts ripple as she massaged his member, making him close his eyes in ecstasy.

"Everything about you is beautiful," he told her, small moans punctuating his words. She remained silent, so he continued.

"Your beautiful hair, your long legs, those huge breasts of yours-" He broke off as she removed her hand from his pants. Cursing himself for mentioning her breasts, he sat up slowly to face her. Her expression was thoughtful, however, instead of the furious one he had expected. She cupped one of her large breasts in her hand.

"You actually like these?" she asked him. "Most of my friends said they were gross." Her voice trembled near the end, and David quickly spoke to soothe her.

"No, they're not gross at all! They look amazing," he assured her. And amazing they were, stretching her t-shirt and bra dangerously. He could see the nipples jutting through her bra's fabric, huge dots almost the size of a quarter. Alice smiled at his words, and looked at him, a twinkle in her eye.

"Would you like to touch them?" she offered, turning sideways on the couch to face him. Swallowing nervously, David nodded, and Alice shifted towards him on the couch, until her gigantic breasts were only a foot away from his face. Now more than ever, David wished that his other arm was working. He reached up with his left arm, and gingerly touched one of the huge orbs. His erection painfully reminded him that it was there as he lightly ran his hand of Alice's soft flesh. She giggled, and grabbed his hand with her own.

"I'm not made of glass," she advised him. "I won't break." Grinning foolishly, David allowed Alice to press his hand further into her breasts. While soft to the touch, he found out that her breasts were extremely firm. No longer needing her encouragement, his hand moved to her nipple, and he gently teased the hard mound with his fingers. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Alice bite her lip to remain silent. He squeezed it as best as he could through the fabric, watching her chest heave as she inhaled sharply. He played with her swollen nipple, not noticing her calculating eyes upon him.

"Would you like me to take my shirt off?" she offered, and David felt his erection, longing for attention, throb again. The hungry look he gave her answered her question, and he politely removed his hand from her. He watched with rapt attention as she grabbed the bottom of her pink shirt, and slowly peeled it up her body. His eyes widened slowly as she uncovered her large flat stomach, and David's heart doubled in speed as her bra was revealed. Barely contained in their simple black bra, her huge breasts appeared to jut out of her chest like twin mountains, pale and beautiful. It was the first time in his life he had ever seen a woman's breasts in person, and the effect was like a shockwave to him.

Alice lay back on the couch, closing her eyes as David approached the large woman again. Her skin was warm to the touch, and David ran his hand over the top of her bosom, just marveling at their size. He inevitably gravitated back to her nipples, making small tents underneath her small bra. The bra itself frustrated David, but he didn't know how far Alice wanted him to go. He discreetly looked back up at her closed face, lips pursed sensuously as she let him explore her. Continuing to watch her face for some sign of uneasiness, he placed his fingers right at the top of the bra, and gently pulled the fabric down a few inches. Her expression didn't change, although one of her hands dropped into her lap.

David stared with undisguised lust at her huge pink nipple, protruding almost a full inch out of her breast. Gently squeezing the rock hard flesh, he watched as Alice bit even harder on her lip. A low, husky moan escaped from her mouth, exciting him. He suddenly felt the overpowering desire to have her nipples in his mouth, to please this giantess in any way he possibly could.

He slowly lowered his head to her breast, and took the large mound in his mouth. He felt Alice convulse slightly below him as his tongue touched her flesh, and he found the taste of her skin was exactly like her perfume. He rolled the hard knob around in his mouth, feeling her moans reverberating through his head. While adjusting his position for better leverage, he bumped his wrist on Alice's thigh. A tiny bolt of pain shot through him, and he accidentally bit down slightly as he winced.

Alice let out a loud cry and sat up, her eyes smouldering. David quickly released her nipple from his mouth, and sat back, thinking he had gone too far. 

"You like that, don't you?" she asked, her voice low with emotion. David nodded, not knowing where she was going next, and too afraid to ask.

"Good," she said, a devilish smile appearing on her face, "But you could use some practice." She patted her lap. Warily, David eased himself onto her massive thighs, the right side of his face rubbing nicely against her breasts. Taking a hold of his shoulder with her left hand, Alice slowly laid him back in a reclining position, his head cradled in the nook of her elbow. David found it was getting harder to breathe, his heart pounding furiously. With her free hand, Alice reached behind her and undid the clasp at the back of her bra.

"I think you'll be an expert at this in no time," she giggled as she pulled her bra away, freeing her huge, glowing breasts. Only inches away from his face, the giant swaying orbs entranced David. He felt his head pushed up to meet them as Alice raised him effortlessly. Her nipple was pushed into his mouth, and David eagerly began to suck on it, relishing the taste of her soft flesh.

He felt movement, and saw Alice's hand swoop down and re-enter his shorts, seeking his erection within. He felt her grab hold of his penis and squeeze, adding his moans to hers. Alice began to jack him off slowly as she breastfed him, the pressure on his member increasing to an almost painful degree every time David bit down on her sensitive nipple. Grabbing the nipple of her other breast in his hand, David continued to molest them, and he felt Alice speed up her efforts on his erection. He pinched and sucked and bit as hard as he could on her teats, feeling the pressure below building. Alice, sensing his imminent arrival, sped up her efforts, her large hand abusing his penis vigorously.

David moaned loudly as he came, his mouth full of Alice's breast. He bit down on her nipple again, hard enough that he felt a few drops of liquid actually escape. Alice moaned as well, tightening her hand around his shaft. Her grip on his erection was like steel as she squeezed every drop of semen he could give out of him. His hips bucked wildy in her lap until he collapsed in her arms, spent but satisfied. He managed to get out an exhausted "Thank you". Alice smiled and leaned over, peering down at him over her breasts.

"You're very welcome. I'm just glad to help."

**********End Chapter 4**********

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2830