Those Damn Yankees by gtswburg
Summary:

A Boston Red Sox fan ends up shrunk, which would be bad enough...except that he was shrunk by Yankees fans.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This material is intended for mature audiences only.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Giant, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10870 Read: 60992 Published: June 26 2012 Updated: September 05 2012

1. Chapter 1 by gtswburg

2. Chapter 2 by gtswburg

3. Chapter 3 by gtswburg

4. Chapter 4 by gtswburg

5. Chapter 5 by gtswburg

Chapter 1 by gtswburg

Sean rushed up the well worn metal stairs to the subway platform, his friends running ahead of him. “Come on, man, you're going to miss it!” Brian called out from above him on the stairs. Already Mike and Pat were through the turnstile and standing in the door way of the train.


Sean's stomach was rolling though, the last three innings of the game were short and he had probably drank too much. Ok, Sean admitted to himself as he wobbled on the stairs, he had drank too much. On top of that the Red Sox had lost.


They had come all the way down to New York City as a last summer trip before scattering for their final year of college. A Red Sox/Yankees game had seemed like a good idea, until the team had started to lose, and Pat almost started a fight in the stands. And now, Sean could barely make it up the stupid metal stairs to the stupid six train on the stupid New York City subway.


“Fuck,” Sean muttered under his breath as he searched for the little card that he could swipe to pass through the turnstile. All that he could find in his wallet was a damn Charlie Card and that would be useless in this city. Leave it to New York to still use thin cards that you had to swipe. He was amazed they weren't still making people use tokens.


“Just jump it, brah,” Pat yelled from the open train car. Sean could see the crowd of people in pinstripes and blue just glaring at him from across the subway platform.


Jumping the turnstile was somewhat out of the question with all those people staring at him. It was an invitation for a fight with a drunk Yankees fan, and Pat was already in a fighting mood. Sean slammed his hands around his pockets trying to fumble for the thin card. Only as he finally yanked it out from inside of one of the pockets he had already checked did a computerized voice announce, “Beware the closing doors, please.”


“Come on, man!” Brian called from the door of the train. A horde of Yankee fans rolled their eyes at the silly Bostonians.


Sean swiped his card but the turnstile still didn't fucking move, and he swiped again and again, until finally the little screen read, “Go.”


By that point though, it was already too late.


In his frustration, Sean didn't notice that the train had pulled away. All he could do was watch it trail away down the track, the green circle with a white 6 on the center the only thing of note as he watched it go. His phone buzzed in his shorts pocket, and a text from Pat just read, “Shuda jumppped it.”


Sean sighed, and turned to move down the nearly empty platform.


Of course, he didn't think that anyone else might be in the same position as him having just missed a train out of Yankee Stadium. Not paying attention, Sean rammed right into a young woman who had just come through the turnstile herself.


The young woman let out a shout, and a bright substance burst into the air. It looked like glitter or maybe some kind of shiny hand sanitizer, Sean couldn't really tell. All he really knew was that it all got dumped on him. “Oh what the fuck?” Sean shouted as he looked at the woman. He knew somewhere deep down that it was his own fault for not watching where he was going but who just fucking goes around with an open bottle of hand cream or glitter or whatever the hell he was covered in.


His skin was lit up like one of those shitty Twilight vampires, and he couldn't even rub the glitter off of his skin. It stuck right to him because of the light sheen of sweat that was covering his body.


“Excuse me,” the woman said, clearly somewhat offended that he had bumped right into her and still not apologized.


Yet, Sean was too far gone, “Fucking New York City. First we lose to the fucking Yankees, and now you fucking cover me in, whatever the fuck this shit is!” He continued to furiously try and rub it off of his skin, but it was no use, if anything he was starting to rub it into his skin. “What the hell is this shit?” Sean yelled at the young woman.


Sean was surprised to find himself eye to eye with her. At a little over six feet, he found himself regularly a few inches taller than most women, but this girl was meeting his gaze directly. Her eyes were a light blue that looked dazzling against her lightly tanned skin, and her honey blond hair that fell from beneath her Yankees cap in tight curls. Sean couldn't deny as he gave her the once over that she had a nice figure. The only thing that ruined it was the Yankees symbol over her sizable left breast.


“How about you apologize for running into me first?” The woman responded, her eyes boring into him. She was clearly pleased with how surprised he was to find that she was the same height.


“No,” Sean said, angry but ready to stand his ground against some trumped up New York bitch, “What if I'm like allergic to this shit or something?” He glared at the woman, and took a step forward. When he stepped forward though, Sean could have sworn that she had straightened herself out a little, as her eyes now stood slightly above his.


“Hey, what the hell are you doing to my girlfriend?” A voice called from behind the woman.


Sean gulped as the woman's boyfriend came into view. If his girlfriend was an inch or so taller than himself, Sean reasoned, this guy was freaking huge. Easily seven feet or higher, and built with muscles to match. Sean trembled a little, wondering if he had suddenly picked a fight with the girlfriend of some little known professional linebacker or basketball player.


“Brandon,” the girl said sweetly, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's arm and chest, “It's ok. Calm down.”


“Calm down?” Brandon growled as he looked down at Sean, “This little shrimp was going to hit you or something.” The miniature giant then turned toward Sean, taking a step forward that made the relatively smaller man swear Brandon was looming over him, “What do you think just because you're the size of a woman, you can pick fights with them?”


“What?” Sean said, incredulous at the insanity of this bunch of drunken New Yorkers, “Look man, your girl's tall enough to take care of herself, alright. And she's the one who covered me in this...this shit!” Sean threw up his arms that were still glittering in the sunlight. He then turned back toward the woman, and had to do a double take.


Brandon's girlfriend seemed to have shot up a solid six or seven inches in height. Sean was now staring at the neckline of her t-shirt, and she and her boyfriend seemed to only be steadily growing before him.


“Covered you in,” Brandon repeated the words, confusion evident on his face for a moment before a wicked smile broke apart his lips. He turned to his girlfriend, suddenly ignoring Sean, and he asked, “Oh babe, you didn't?”


The blond woman just laughed, and smirked up at her boyfriend before leaning up to kiss him gently on the lips, her hands resting on the small of his back and chest as she leaned up. “He'll probably be a little smaller than normal,” she replied, that smirk still plain on her face as she turned her eyes back toward Sean who was growing smaller by the second.


Panic began to overcome Sean as he watched the couple seem to grow massively before him. The pair of them just seemed to stretch in all directions, while the subway platform expanded between them. The whole world was just growing gigantic around him, discarded beer cans beginning to look like cars, people like buildings. Finally, something snapped in Sean and he turned, running away from the couple.


After a couple of steps, Sean found his voice and started shouting, “Somebody, somebody help me!” As he ran though, his stride became shorter, and his voice was quickly being swallowed up by the sounds of the city all around him. The closest person on the platform was way down on the other end, not even paying attention as the distance between themselves and Sean seemed to stretch into infinity.


Then there was a tremor like Sean had never experienced before.


Then there was another.


He turned his head to watch the now gigantic blond quickly closing the distance between her and him. The jeans she wore clung to her athletic legs, easily revealing the tone of her powerful calves and quads as she moved in on her tiny little prize. Each of her sneaker-clad feet seemed to eat up so much ground in one single step that Sean had no hope of evading capture. He watched as the blue sneaker came crashing down on the hard cement of the subway platform with easily enough force to crush his still shrinking body.


“Where do you think you're going?” The giantess suddenly asked, as her feet closed the small distance between them. Each one of her feet ended up on either side of him, and Sean fell over, staring straight up the denim-clad legs of the blond woman. Sean's eyes turned toward the sneakers she wore, the stark white of the Nike swoosh seemed more like something on a roadside billboard than a woman's shoe. The foot twitched, and the shoe lifted for the briefest of moments. A movement that the woman probably barely registered but sent Sean into a small fit of turmoil.


There was then another series of enormous tremors. Soon enough Brandon came into view, and Sean was speechless. If Brandon's girlfriend was impressive at Sean's new size, than Brandon was downright terrifying. He strode forward with the ease of some sort of titan, unconcerned with the way his footsteps affected Sean's tiny world. Muscles seemed to bulge all over his body, though it was the bare tan calves that Sean was drawn to as the giant stopped next to his enormous girlfriend.


The gigantic pair just stood there for a moment, looking down at him cowering between a woman's feet. Sean felt utterly insignificant before them, like he was a bug that they were clearly debating on whether or not to squash. Suddenly, Sean felt himself just praying they would ignore him, that he hadn't slighted them nearly enough to end up under either the white tread of the enormous woman or the giant's massive sneaker.


“Come on, babe,” The giant spoke, his voice seeming to shake Sean's very bones, “Train's coming.”


“Brandon,” her voice even though like thunder could still twist and oscillate like any other woman's, stretching out that one two syllable name with a slight whine. She then looked from her boyfriend to the tiny man at her feet, “You don't really expect me to touch a Red Sox fan, do you?”


The giant laughed, and shook his head, before bending down and casting Sean in his gigantic shadow. “Course not, babe,” the giant said casually, patting his girlfriend's leg affectionately before reaching for the little man that was still paralyzed at her feet.


Sean didn't know what to think; it was all happening so fast, blood was pounding in his ears, and he couldn't control his breathing. He wanted to panic, to run, to do something. Yet, the enormous masculine hand descended upon him all the same, and soon enough he was being torn away from the subway platform and carried high into the air. Only as he rose into the air did something finally click and he begin to thrash once more, his fists pounding against the giant's hand. This last ditch effort only resulted in the amusement of his captors though, and Sean was suddenly filled with shame.


He quickly found himself within a front pocket of the giant. The pocket was warm, dark, but worst of all, it placed him near certain musty parts of the giant's anatomy...

Chapter 2 by gtswburg

Sean couldn't believe that he was in the pocket of a fucking giant.  No, Sean reminded himself, they weren't giant, he was...he was...shrunk.  He had been shrunk down by some crazy Yankee loving bitch, and he was now in her boyfriend's enormous pocket.

    Sean tried to get his bearings in the pocket, though his feet fumbled on some spare change and crumpled up receipts that rested at the bottom and he fell over to the side.  Of course, the side he fell into was the giant's rock hard thigh.  Sean pressed against it trying to right himself and could feel the solid wall of muscle.  This guy, Sean realized, worked out way too much.

    Then the solid wall twitched and flexed and Sean was hurtled forward to the other side of pocket before suddenly being pressed against the thigh-side again.  He kept swinging back and forth while the giant Brandon calmly walked on to the six train that had pulled into the station.  Even through the thick khaki of the shorts pocket, Sean could hear the crowd that was piling on, more stragglers from the stadium.  Sean cursed under his breath, where were all these people two minutes ago?

    These fucking weirdos wouldn't have, Sean gulped again as it continued to settle in, shrunk him if there had been other people around.  Or would they, he suddenly wondered?  Maybe they'd have just let him run around until someone crushed him like a bug.  Or, more likely, Sean realized, they'd have never let him run off and scream like he did.

    As he began to comprehend the fact that the enormous Brandon had dropped him into his pocket, and it was large enough that climbing out wouldn't be an easy feat, other realizations occurred to Sean.  His little run on the subway platform was all for his benefit.  When he fell below their waists, and the shrinking kicked into overdrive, all they had to do was grab him.  They let him run off and panic and scream.  Sean's stomach turned as he realized these people must have gotten off on it or something.  They enjoyed walking over to him, and towering above him while he nearly shat himself between her fucking feet.

    Sean took deep breaths as this washed over him, at least the giant had stopped walking long ago.  Sean could feel the slab of muscle that was the giant's thigh.  Even standing still though, the giant man would shift his weight or move slightly, constantly twisting or flexing his muscle.  Yet, Sean began to worry about what might be twitching and stirring below him, on the other side of the thigh.  What sick plans did these giants have for him...

    Brandon draped one arm loosely around his girlfriend the other grasping the pole above for balance.  She meanwhile just had her arms across his neck, smiling up at him the whole time.  He smirked down at her before leaning in and giving her a gentle kiss on the lips, “You excited, Lis?”

    Lisa smiled broadly before cutely nodding, her fingers ever so carefully running along his neck.  “Yes, sir,” she answered with a smirk.  One of her hands glided down Brandon's body as she pulled a little bit closer to him.  Her fingers ran along the side of his shorts before briefly traveling up the inseam.  She could just barely feel his cock thickening on the other side of the fabric.  Lisa giggled as her fingers once more ran over the outside of his pocket, but she couldn't feel anything.  With a frown she asked him quietly, “Where's our little friend?”

    He laughed softly before kissing her once again, having to hold back from kissing her too deeply on the train.  Brandon knew that Lisa wouldn't care, once she shrunk a man concern for what other people might think was the last thing on her mind, but Brandon didn't want to be one of those couples on the train that just went at it with no regard for the people around them.  Still, he thought as he pulled away from her lips, it was so tempting.  Finally Brandon smiled and answered her question, “You were grabbing at the wrong pocket, babe.”

    “Oh,” Lisa blushed as her hand rejoined the other about his neck.  As the train came to another short stop somewhere on the northern edges of Manhattan, she pulled in even closer, their bodies practically entwined.  Lisa could just barely feel the tiny Red Sox fan thrashing in her boyfriend's pocket and against her thigh.  She smirked up at Brandon, “Fiesty one isn't he?”

    Brandon laughed, and nodded, “Yeah, he's been going crazy in there the past few stops.”  He then shrugged his broad muscular shoulders and pondered aloud, “Maybe he's, ya know...”  Brandon held his hand in the air and wobbled it back and forth.

    Lisa laughed, and playfully slapped his chest, “Brandon,” she whined, “You think they're all like that.”

    “Well,” Brandon shrugged, “They all sort of ya know...”

    Lisa smirked and nuzzled the nape of his neck, before whispering in his ear, “That's just because you're a big sexy man.”

    Brandon just smiled, not really concerned with the sexual orientation of the small man in his pocket, but just happy that his girlfriend was so happy.

    Meanwhile, Sean had finally been struck by an idea.  After calming down, it finally hit Sean that he still had his cell phone.  When that crazy bitch had shrunk him, she had shrunk everything along with him, and a cell phone should still be able to work regardless of its size.  Or at least that's what Sean hoped.

    He was able to yank out his phone and quickly began to move all around the pocket; twisting, turning, stumbling, falling, climbing.  Going anywhere he could in the pocket just to try and get some sort of damn signal.  Sean had to do it, he wasn't sure what he would do once he got the signal, what sort of text or call he could make that would actually help him, but he needed to at least try.

    At one point he began to almost climb out of the pocket itself.  Sean hadn't realized that freedom might be so easy to win as he clambered up the material of the pocket to the outside world.  Then he saw the enormous world that existed beyond.

    Even at waist height, Sean would easily die from the fall, it was just far too high up.  If he did survive the fall though, Sean doubted he would be able to survive the people beyond.  All around him he could see the waists, asses, and legs, of various people.  Some obviously coming from Yankee Stadium, others having gotten on at different points.  Far below he could see the sea of shifting feet, and he knew that if he didn't die in the fall, his body would end up a smear on some flip flop or sneaker or boot.

    On top of all this, there was still no signal as he held his phone forward.  The climbing had been pointless, Sean reflected before falling back into the pocket.  As he regained his bearings in the pocket though, his body was suddenly being mashed against the thigh of the giant once more, this time by the thigh of the giantess that had shrunk him.

    It was terrifying to think that she was just cozying up to her man.  Such a simple action to her resulted in Sean being pressed against the solid wall of flesh that was a giant thigh.  The giantess' thigh too was clearly well toned, even through two thick pieces of fabric, he could feel her powerful muscles twisting and flexing.  With every slight twist of her body as she kissed him or held a little more tightly to his frame, Sean was pressed deeper into their flesh.  He could no longer even thrash as the pair above him did whatever it was they were doing, their legs so close together.

    Suddenly, the pressure was released though, and the giant was on the move again.  Sean clutched at his stomach as the giant's leg swung back and forth.  His little body would leap from being pinned against the giant's thigh to the front of the pocket where no opposing force met him.  As he was forcibly thrown into the fabric of the giant's khaki shorts, Sean wanted to believe that someone might see the outline of a little man in them.  Maybe that someone could save him he thought, maybe they would even know how to somehow unshrink him.

    Then, Sean heard the loud sound of doors opening and closing.  It was like mountains were being moved as the giants moved into their apartment building.  Sean could make out the sounds of an elevator opening and closing.

    As he sat there, amazed at the sheer banality of the giant's lives, Sean heard the giantess suddenly ask, “Did we need milk?”

    “Fuck,” came Brandon's enormous voice as the elevator came to a halt.

    The walking commenced again, and while Sean was flung back and forth, Brandon announced, “I'll go pick it up in a sec, babe.”

    Finally, there was one more sound of mountain thrashing as the door to the giant's apartment opened and closed.  As Sean finally took that brief moment of solace, thankful for the final peace, Brandon's enormous and masculine hand entered the pocket.  Instinctively Sean once again did his best to fight it but the fingers wrapped around his body anyway, giving him a very light squeeze while Brandon chuckled underneath his breath.

    Sean marveled at the giant's torso as he was held at waist height.  It was a huge navy expanse, that made Sean feel even smaller than his few inches.  Even with a regular work out schedule, he found his chest a little flabby by comparison, probably too many summer beers.  The chest quickly gave way to the khaki shorts and then the tan, hairy legs as Sean was lowered to the ground.

    From the ground, Sean could only tremble as he was dwarfed even by the giant's sneakers.  Sean was afraid to look up but couldn't help himself as he watched the titan stretch all the way to the sky, not even looking down at the small shrunken man at his feet.  Through the thick tan legs, Sean spied the girl standing just within the door, or well, her jeans and sneakers.  The giant blocked most of his view, leaving only the disconnected view of her feet and calves, that as they moved forward seemed to possess enough power to crush Sean without any real resistance.

    “Milk,” the giantess' voice stressed as she approached her enormous boyfriend.  The toe of one of her blue nikes landed just a few feet from Sean causing a minor tremor that had him backing away.  Just like her boyfriend, Sean was floored by her enormous size; the scale of her was simply mind boggling.

    “Sure, Lisa,” Brandon responded, while chuckling to himself, “Just let me take a piss first.”

    Their fingers entwined high above him, and Sean watched as the giant gave her hand a cute and reassuring squeeze.  Then Brandon was in motion, his whole body swaying high above, his legs easily carrying him over Sean as if the little man wasn't even there.

    Sean's eyes followed the giant as he walked away, through the monumental structures that were actually just a collection of IKEA and thrift store furniture.

    Then a tremor brought him back to the pair of very large sneakers in front of him.  Lisa, the blond giantess that had caused this entire mess, leaned over.  Her face was cast in shadow as she bent directly over him, to gaze at him with her sparkling blue eyes.  “I'm surprised,” she said casually, “All the experts say that most new pets are curious when they come to their new homes.”

    The giantess laughed at her own sense of humor before lifting her foot slightly and bringing it ever so carefully forward.  “Still,” she continued, “Sometimes they say pets are more curious about their new owners...”

    Sean was frozen in place as the white tread of her blue Nikes came forward, her words becoming just another vibration in an an enormous world.

Chapter 3 by gtswburg

Lisa couldn't help but laugh as she brought her foot closer toward the little man. Even though the toe of her sneaker was starting to cover most of his pathetically small body, she could just make out out the look of terror on his face. She paused setting her heel down and letting her foot rest on it for just a moment, the ball of her foot poised to squash the Red Sox fan at any moment.


It was then that fear finally got the best of the little man, and he scurried out from beneath her perfectly maintained Nikes. Lisa giggled as he got to his feet and began running away from her at what she imagined must be a pretty decent sprint. Of course, he was barely covering any ground.


She let her foot fall with dead weight, hoping the little man could feel the vibration across the hard wood of her and Brandon's apartment. He was smart though, she reasoned, he didn't pause to look back. Smart, or very afraid, she thought with a smirk.


Not looking her way might put a little more distance between them, but it meant he wasn't paying attention. Lisa gently placed the toe of her left shoe against the heel of her right, slipping it half way off with just a little bit of pressure. Probably enough pressure to snap the little guy in half. Lisa raised her right foot into the air, sneaker dangling back and forth before she wound up her leg and then launched the light shoe across the hallway and right over the little man.


Sean had kept running as soon as he got to his feet. Who knew what this crazy bitch was going to do, maybe she would just squash him now that they were in the safety of her apartment, he had no idea. All Sean had to do was keep running toward one of the pieces of furniture that lined the enormous hallway. If he could get underneath some of it, maybe he could wait them out, or trick them into thinking he was under it while he made a break for it. Maybe there was a hole they didn't know about, or some way to just get out of their reach. His legs were pumping so fast, and his head locked straight ahead of him, that he wasn't even tempted to look back when he heard her foot hit the ground.


He was so focused, that nothing could ever prepare Sean for what went sailing over his head. The giant blue Nike, the thing that had almost crushed him moments before hand, went sailing over his head like a tractor trailer in a Michael Bay movie. It landed with a powerful thud dozens of yards in front of him, what might be only a few feet to the giantess that had launched it. When it hit the hardwood floor and tumbled, all Sean could think was that if it had hit him, he would have been crushed beneath it. If he didn't die, he'd have wished he did.


Sean would have been paralyzed, by a fucking shoe.


He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned to see the giantess. Sean was far enough away that he could actually see all of her towering high like a skyscraper. She was balancing herself once again, her left foot now dangling high in the air, with a shoe barely clinging to her huge truck-sized feet. The enormous blond just smiled at Sean before flinging the shoe once again. Sean dropped to the ground as the blue Nike hit the ground not far behind him. He gulped, trying to figure out if he would have been hit.


As he felt the minor vibrations from the shoe tumbling behind him, Sean realized he would have been hit. The quakes increased as the gigantic young woman strode toward him, but Sean couldn't raise his head to look. He was too busy trying to figure out anything to get out of this situation. He was hoping that it was just a dream, he just needed to wake up, and he'd be on the six train with his friends. Oh God, Sean prayed, please let this be a dream. As the tremors increased in power, Sean could feel a warm stream of liquid running down his leg, and starting to pool around him.


While urine was quickly speeding out of his body, Sean looked up at the giantess who stood before him. She was wearing simple white socks, with little bits of gray at the toe and heel. Sean could see bits of fuzz clinging here and there to the socks, some pieces seemed larger than his head. His eyes then scaled all the way up her enormous body, her face just barely visible beyond the cliff of her breasts.


Her left foot rose into the air and hovered over him for a brief second. “No!” Sean instinctively screamed but the foot came down upon him anyway. He clenched his eyes tight preparing for the end but was surprised as his body wasn't crushed.


There was pressure on it, oh god there was pressure on it. Sean felt like he was buried under a pile of laundry bags or something. He could just barely wiggle beneath the foot but he wasn't able to actually crawl anywhere. When he tried to wiggle forward the pressure increased tenfold for the briefest of moments. At that moment, Sean couldn't breath and he could almost feel his bones starting to crack. Yet, the pressure was gone moments later.


“I know they're not red,” boomed the giantess from above him, once more giggling at her own jokes, “But I figured you are a socks fan.” She laughed even more as Sean suddenly felt like his bones were going to crack once more. He watched as her heel rose into the sky revealing fresh air and light.


He was still trapped under the ball of her foot and she immediately began to twist it back and forth like she were crushing out a cigarette. Sean screeched out in pain, though he knew it had to have been lost amongst her girlish giggles. As swiftly as it started though, the crushing stopped.


High above him, Sean could hear the giantess take big whiffs of the air, and then he watched as her foot rose up, and then twist so she could see the bottom of it. Sean watched as she probed the bottom of her sock with a finger and then frowned. Her frowning face turned down toward him, and she asked in a voice that was both sweet and condescending all at once, “Are you not house-trained, little guy?”


Sean wanted to scream up at her, though his world was once again taken over by the tremors of approaching feet and this stopped him from rising anywhere past his knees. Sean had completely forgotten about Brandon, until the giant was walking forward, casually zipping up his fly as he returned from the bathroom. His enormous sneakers landed just inches away from where Sean lay down at the floor. Lisa's gigantic foot descended down on him, though she bent it so just her toes and the ball of her foot settled over the lower half of his body.


“Already having fun,” Brandon asked, his arms settling on his girlfriend's waist.


Lisa just nodded and kissed her boyfriend deeply, her foot nearly crushing Sean's legs when she leaned up to reach his lips. Sean let out a scream, it was involuntary but the gigantic head of Brandon turned down toward him. He then smirked, and scuffed the toe of his sneaker along the hard wood until it bumped into Sean's head. Sean let out another unintended screech as he watched the thick rubber toe come rushing toward him. Brandon let out an enormous laugh before looking back at the blond giantess that kept Sean pinned to the ground with nothing more than her foot, “Kind of a bitch isn't he?”


Lisa giggled as well, “You should have seen him run, babe. And now he's fucking pissed himself.”


“Oh yeah,” the giant said, breaking eye contact with his enormous girlfriend so that he could squat down over the little guy. “My big bad girlfriend scare the shit out of you, little guy?” Brandon's enormous masculine thumb came down and just brushed across Sean's face. For the briefest of moments all Sean could taste or smell was flesh, and then it passed instantly.


He stared up at them, the giant squatting over him while the giantess' hands ran through his short brown hair. Her head was craned downward, over the shelf of her breasts, so she could watch her normal sized man interact with the little man at her foot. The blond giantess had a smile bigger than Sean while she watched it all unfold.


Brandon's head turned upward and he took the giantess' hands in his, lightly kissing her fingers before he spoke, “I'm going to go grab some milk, do we need anything else?”


The enormous blond shrugged her shoulders, “I think we're good on other stuff. You're just going to the corner store, right?”


“Yep,” the giant man replied.


“We're good then,” Lisa announced, her eyes quickly returning to Sean who lay paralyzed beneath her foot.


“Alright,” Brandon rose and pecked her lightly on the cheeks, “Don't get too crazy while I'm gone.”


“Don't worry,” Lisa replied as the door opened and closed, her wicked gaze once more turning toward Sean, “Nothing too crazy.” On the last word, she gently twisted her foot, and caused Sean to scream out in pain. As he did, Lisa gently clapped her hands together in the same manner that some sort of ditzy cheerleader might.

Chapter 4 by gtswburg

Sean trembled before the titaness that stood above him. When the door slammed behind her gigantic boyfriend, she lifted her foot off of him and set it on the ground next to his shuddering body. His eyes followed the massive appendage, watched the muscles flex carefully as the foot settled upon the ground and relaxed. His whole body was shaking as his head turned back toward the enormous blond that was literally towering over him.


He couldn't see beyond her denim covered crotch. When Lisa stood directly above him it was just her legs encased within a pair of tight fitting blue jeans that he could see. The legs flexed as she bent her leg at the knee, sticking it out and leaning down against it. Sean's eyes were locked on her foot that was suddenly poised on the ball. So much weight and pressure poised onto such a small area that Sean knew, knew without question, he would be dead if it were placed on him.


Slowly he turned his eyes back to the blond haired giantess who had captured him. Her eyes were locked on him, and he could see something occurring behind them. Sean watched as the gigantic cogs that filled her enormous head ticked and turned, formulating some plan or plot to torture him further. “Hey down there,” Lisa's voice roared down at the tiny, her foot inching forward, “Little guy.”


Sean panted, and ever so slowly tried to rise to a standing position, but was immediately frozen in place as the giantess went, “Uhn uhn uhhnnnn!” Her finger wagging high above and her toes drumming against the hard wood, gently stirring it beneath Sean's body. “I didn't say you could get up yet, you tiny little Red Sox fan,” she straightened herself upright and then lifted her foot above him, scrunching her toes when she said the words, 'Red Sox fan.'


She set her foot back down next to him, once more with all of her weight on the ball of her foot as she leaned down, her eyes squinting down to see him. “I think, I want to play a game,” Lisa suggested coolly, in the same manner she might say she was thinking of watching a movie to a friend. Her eyes locked on him, “How about it, little guy?”


Sean immediately found himself shaking his head, he didn't want to play a game, he didn't want to do anything with this enormous woman. All he wanted to do was shout and scream, and run away, but he couldn't find his voice and his body felt like it was weighed down by lead. Sean was terrified, terrified of what she might do if he said no.


Lisa's giggles interrupted his internal panic as she bent down and scooped him up with her fingers. Each one of the slender digits curling beneath him and prying him from the ground. Sean's clothes had stuck to the ground from all of the 'light,' crushing Lisa had just been doing to him, and they peeled away with a sickening noise. He could feel some of the fabric tearing as Lisa carried him high into the air.


Before Sean could even figure out what was going on, she had raised him all the way to her face, and started walking. It was weird to feel her thundering steps through the medium of her own body; the way her hand barely shook with each step, the way her hair would unknowingly shift, and the sheer power vibrating through her body as she moved and breathed. The power was only magnified as her lips parted into a smile, and Sean could see her teeth. Dazzling, beautiful white teeth, that could easily snap his arm in two without much effort.


“How about we play a drinking game?” Her eyes were filled with delight as they locked on to Sean to see his reaction. Sean wasn't sure what to do, he was worried, what sort of strange drinking game could she have planned for him at this size. He had to fight back the fear welling up inside of himself, not wanting to piss himself in the palm of her hand, but it was so hard as he imagined the terror of being swallowed alive by her. What if she just drank him down in one gulp, and he was shot down her throat like a bullet. “Come onnn,” she said playfully and then her voice shifted slightly, sounding like one of those bad Saturday Night Live skits from several years ago, “I know you boys from Boston, Mass think drinking games are wicked awesome.”


Sean cringed within her hand, hearing that like it was coming from a stadium announcer was extremely uncomfortable. Her thumb suddenly brushed against his head, and Sean was snapped back to reality as he was forced to look at her. “Come on, little guy,” she said, “I bet you do like drinking games. You look like a pretty normal guy, probably played a lot of beer pong or flip cup or whatever.” Her face came extremely close to him, so close her nose was almost against his face. He could feel the warm breath exiting her nostrils as she carefully inspected him. “I bet you have some stereotypical Boston name. Something really Irish, like Patrick, or Michael. Probably some sort of saint,” she stated plainly, Sean unsure exactly how to take the statement.


She lowered him away from her face and set Sean down on a massive table top. Sean gazed all around him, amazed at how such a small little table, in a cramped Manhattan kitchen, seemed enormous to him. Far in the distance, he could see a small pile of mail, and some napkins and plastic forks from some forgotten take-out meal. Everything was enormous, it all made him realize just how small he was. Though nothing made him realize his size than when he turned back toward Lisa, who was still standing at the edge of the table, that just barely rose above her waist. “Little Patrick scared in this big bad world,” Lisa teased as she walked away from the table and busied herself about the kitchen.


Sean wanted to correct her so badly, if he was going to be humiliated like this, he at least wanted it to be his own name. Yet, telling this giantess his name terrified him all the same. If she addressed him by name, it would all seem more real, all the more terrifying. Sean just wanted this to end, whatever it was, this nightmare or drug trip or whatever. He wanted it gone.


Then the ground trembled again as the giantess returned. She carefully set down a few small bottle caps at Sean's feet. He could easily smell the whiskey coming off of them, though Sean couldn't help but gaze down into the little bottlecaps. There was barely any in each of them, they were probably a little more than a shot to him at this size, just awkwardly spread out in the bottlecap. While he inspected the bottlecap, she had gone and returned. In each of her hands were gigantic pint glasses, towering over Sean as she set them down on the table as well.


Sean gazed up at the pints of beer, bubbles rising high through the golden liquid, a thin frothy white head foaming over the top and dribbling down the sides. It looked delicious, and Sean suddenly realized how thirsty he was. He looked down at the bottlecaps arranged near him, just three of them, probably a total of four or five shots. Shots wouldn't quench his thirst though.


“Alright, little guy,” Lisa said, “We're going to have a race. You drinking your shots, me and my beer.” Her fingers gently gesturing to the bottlecaps at his feet, and the enormous pint glasses in front of her. “Of course, I have a lot more to drink, I have so much beer here, well...” There was a wickedness to her eyes as she locked on to him, “You'd probably drown in it.”


“The point is,” she continued, “That I think it would be fair, if I got to drink a pint of beer first. What do you say?”


Her eyes fell upon him, clearly expecting an answer, slowly Sean nodded, mustering up his courage, before finally saying, “Yeah, yeah that'd be ok.”


“Also, in the interest of fairness, we can't touch each other's glasses,” She suggested calmly, “I mean I could easily scoop up all your little bottlecaps and put them wherever I want, right?”


Sean nodded along, already beginning to wonder how this would come back to hurt him.


“Good,” Lisa said with a broad smile, “Let me just get that friendly headstart you offered me.”


Sean watched as she lifted the enormous pint glass to her lips, and begin drinking. She wasn't trying to pound back the beer as quickly as possible, she was taking a very long sip. Still, Sean worried that she might just be able to down a beer a lot faster than he anticipated. He was ready, hands poised to grab the first bottlecap as soon as she was done with her beer.


He watched as she very slowly drained it, trying to ignore the power of her throat muscles, muscles that could force him down her gullet as easily as they were draining the beer. As she drank, her eyes were on him, and his ready position. For a moment his eyes met hers, and that's when he realized two very important things.


One, there was no prize for winning. It's not like she promised to unshrink him if he won. She was doing this solely to pass the time. More importantly though, Sean realized the danger of agreeing to any of her stupid rules.


As soon as she finished her beer, he saw what was going to happen. He turned, trying to go for one of the other shots first, but her pint glass came crashing down, open-end first.


Sean was trapped.


Trapped in a fucking pint glass.


The whole thing reeked overpoweringly of beer. Not bad beer, but it was still a sickeningly overpowering scent of malt and hops. That and the remainder of the fluffy white head still ringed the glass gently sliding down, and some parts raining down upon him from the up-ended bottom. Sean frowned, and he turned to the enormous Lisa, whose laughter was barely muffled by the glass prison she had just placed him in.


“Guess I win,” he barely could make out. Her hand scooped up his bottle caps, and she dumped all the whiskey into her mouth at once. What was probably four or five shots to him was barely anything to her. She just licked her lips, patted her belly and laughed. Lisa then raised the full pint glass in a toast and took a dainty sip from it.


They just sat like that, her gently sipping on the beer, while he tried to avoid little drippings of undrunk beer from her empty pint glass. Sean couldn't fucking believe it, yet at the same time, it made perfect sense. Or at least, sense to a crazy person like her.


Sean felt the table vibrate slightly, each vibration growing longer and more powerful until finally there was a mild table-quake occurring. It was at that moment that Brandon had returned, he put away his gallon of milk before turning to the scene at the table. Sean frowned as the giant approached, a smug fucking smile appearing across his face.


The giant's enormous fingers rapped against the pint glass, “She got you with that old trick, eh?” Brandon just laughed and leaned over to take the nearly full pint of beer from his girlfriend's hand. Sean watched as the giant upended the glass and easily downed the pint like he was some Norse God downing a flagon of mead.


“You good, baby?” Lisa's voice asked as she rose from her seat, and joined her lover in towering over the trapped tiny Sean.


“Yeah,” Brandon said, gently squeezing her a little closer as they looked down at the little man on their table. Lisa's hand came down and grabbed the pint glass from on top of him, while Brandon's massive man-hand snatched Sean up in one firm, all-encompassing grasp. “Time for some real fun,” Sean heard the giant say, and through the space between the giant's enormous fingers, he could see Lisa's hands fumbling with his shorts.


Sean once more fought back the urge to piss himself.

Chapter 5 by gtswburg

Sean began to sweat bullets as he was held in Brandon's massive palm, the whole hand of the giant man encompassed Sean's body, and he was barely able to see through the enormous log-sized fingers. As Brandon moved, his hand swayed back and forth and Sean felt his stomach nearly launching from his mouth with each step. At first, all Sean wanted was for this horrible carnival ride to end.

And then the giant's hand opened, and Sean was free-falling.

Everything moved too fast for Sean to really understand what was going on, but one minute he was in the oven-like warmth of Brandon's enormous palm and the next, Sean was falling toward a massive landscape. The first thing he noticed was the cold, his whole body turning to goosebumps, and his eyes beginning to water as he plummeted to whatever the fuck Brandon was dropping him on to. The next thing was the sound of the wind whistling past his ears mingled with the stadium-sized laughter of the two giants. Finally, Sean could hear his own screams.

He landed not onto a hard surface like he imagined he would, but onto something big, wide, and soft.

A fucking bed.

The sick twisted giant Yankee-loving bastard had dropped him onto a bed.

“Aww,” boomed the enormous blond woman, “was that fall too scary, little guy?”
Sean turned over onto his back to see the two enormous people looking down at him, their lips turning into smiles. The giant woman gently giggled before turning to kiss her gigantic partner. Trying to get his bearings, it didn't take Sean very long to realize exactly where he was. This was their bedroom, and they were getting ready to do something. Something, that Sean really didn't want to be a part of.

As he gazed up at them, the soft kiss turned into something deeper. It became a long, passionate, and hungry kiss. Their hands traveled along each others chests, and curved around their waists. Sean began to edge away from his place on the bed when the giant's shirt was thrown into the air revealing a mountain of tanned muscles. However Sean paused in fear as the giantess' behind suddenly cast him in shadow.

Without further warning it fell down toward him, and even though he tried to roll away, her enormous butt crashed onto his left leg. Sean screeched out in pain, he had broken a bone once, and this almost felt as bad. Lisa's eyes turned down toward him, and she shook her head, “You should have stayed still, little man.” Her enormous fingers came down and clamped around his torso while she shifted her weight slightly. Sean shot out from beneath her, his left leg already bruising but not actually crushed like he imagined. “Didn't anyone ever tell you it was dangerous to be around two horny giants?” The woman asked with a gleam of mischief in her eyes.

She dropped him between her enormous thighs, her denim-clad legs rising like enormous hills. Sean was once again in shadow though as Brandon stood at the foot of the bed. Lisa's enormous hands removed her shirt, and Sean shuddered as Brandon closed in, leaning down to kiss her and very easily remove her bra.

Sean could only stare up in awe as Brandon leaned down and planted one of his legs onto the bed for balance. To him, Lisa and Brandon casually making out was like two mountains slamming into each other. He watched, paralyzed with fear while Lisa undid his shorts, and yanked down his boxers at the same time. Brandon's half-erect member came out, quickly becoming more engorged as it met no resistance from boxers or shorts, and found encouragement as Lisa began to stroke it.

Suddenly the giants shifted above him, and Sean was sent catapulting into the air as Lisa rose and Brandon crashed down onto the bed. Sean landed back on to the soft ground of the sheets only to find himself between the tan thighs of the giant. Brandon was half-sitting up, his eyes locked on the little man between his legs.

“Go on,” Lisa's voice encouraged from above, “Worship your master a little.”

“Yeah, c'mon faggot,” Brandon said to the little man that was quivering between his legs, “Work the balls.” Sean was shoved from behind by Brandon's bulldozer-like hand. He tried to dig his legs into the bedspread but there was no stopping the momentum of Brandon's fingers. Sean landed squarely before the musky balls, lost in the shadow cast by the proudly straining shaft.

It was positively humiliating to be lost in darkness beneath another man's erection. He gazed up at the veiny beast that twitched above him, blood pumping through it at furious speed, and couldn't help but shudder. As he took in the power of it above him, Sean felt betrayal stirring in his own loins.

On one level, Sean was positively disgusted with where he was. The stench of dried ball sweat, and man, was all around him. Yet at the same time, Brandon's power seemed to be encapsulated in this one elongated part of his body. Everything about him had been overpowering Sean from the get go, and now, it was all made crystal clear as he cringed in the shadow of the thick shaft.

“Come on, little guy,” Lisa's voice purred as she unzipped her jeans. Sean turned to see her sexily swinging her hips and tugging her pants down past her waist. She was wearing a light blue pair of panties, the same color as the sky. Once her pants dropped, Lisa hooked one thumb into them, teasing both her giant boyfriend and the little man in his crotch. “Help get a real man ready for his lady.”

Sean had nowhere to go as her hand enclosed around his body and lifted him up. He didn't go far though, she pressed him hard against the shaft, and started to rub him up and down. Sean let out a scream as he was pressed against the hot skin, both from humiliation and the pain of being rubbed vigorously against the giant. What little remained of Sean's clothes were nothing but rags falling off of his body after a few strokes.

Lisa set him down on the head of the shaft, while Brandon let out a low groan. “Come on, babe,” he pleaded, his body ached with tension, and Sean could feel his body twitching through the head of the dick. Sean's body was becoming soaked in pre-cum as he tried to balance atop the giant's penis.

Sean tried to keep his head a-swivel, trying to figure out what exactly the giants were going to do next. It seemed obvious to him what their next move was but he didn't want to imagine it, at least not with where he was positioned.

His world was engulfed in shadow though as Lisa made her way on to the bed. Sean watched as her enormous body loomed over him. Her tanned skin formed a flawless sky, perfect for the two blimps that were her tits to fly through. Sean couldn't help himself as he watched her pass over, his own cock stiffened up and as he watched her blond hair fall down around Brandon's face and their lips meet, his hand moved of its own accord.

Slowly her body tilted away though, falling aside to land beside her enormous man. Her head nestled on their gigantic pillows, her eyes locked on the head of her boyfriend's dick where sat their little boy toy.

Sean was lost in the moment as he pumped away, imagining himself the giant. He would hold those fucking Yankees fans in his hand and rub them against his dick. Then he would laugh and trap Brandon in a damned pint glass while he had his way with the blond bitch. “Yeah,” he muttered to himself, forgetting his position. Not realizing he had an enormous audience.

“Told you he was,” boomed the enormous basso of Brandon.

Lisa's giggle came next, “Maybe this one actually is. It's always so hard to tell.”

“Well, look what he's doing,” Brandon announced as he raised his own hand toward his crotch.

Sean watched as the meaty palm closed around the enormous dick, and Brandon smiled down at him, “Don't worry, we're just jack off buds. You're not a little fag who's fapping it on a giant dick.” Before Sean could raise a voice in protest, Brandon's hand began to pump up and down the shaft. Sean had nowhere to go as the fleshy head beneath him began to sway and bounce with each tug. There was no way to stop it, and Sean had no choice but to hold on for the ride or fall down and possibly injure himself. Not that the possibility of his injury seemed to bother either of his gigantic captors.

Brandon's hand kept pumping, and he was clearly as lost in the moment as Sean had been moments ago. Lisa watched with a smirk, and an evil glint in her eyes.

Sean felt it moments before it happened. For some reason he had been expecting a quake like when a geyser goes off. Instead, the flesh of the head suddenly tensed and suddenly, gooey white cum came bursting out of Brandon's dick. Sean was launched just far enough from the flesh to go tumbling down the side, followed by white globules the size of his head.

His body landed with another bounce and a series of splats onto Brandon's chest. The giant let out an enormous sigh of relief, and Lisa merely laughed. Her finger came down and immediately poked Sean where he lay, covered in a layer of enormous spunk. Sean tried to move away but there was no point. There was nothing he could do to stop her, why try at that point.

“Aw, he looks so cute like this,” Lisa announced to the relaxed Brandon.

“Huh?” The enormous voice rumbled. From his place on Brandon's chest, Sean could feel it more than hear it. “Oh shit, that's just funny,” the giant responded, his chest suddenly shaking with laughter. Soon his meaty finger brushed away Lisa's and poked Sean right in the chest. “Bet you enjoyed that ride, huh? Maybe when Lis isn't in the mood I can use you as my 'sock.' How about that? I bet you'd fucking love that.” Brandon continued to laugh as he pushed Sean around the pool of quickly cooling ejaculate.

Sean couldn't help but shiver as the heat escaped the white sludge faster than he imagined. He needed to get out of here, or else he'd dry and be attached to the enormous Brandon till who the fuck knew when.

“Are you good to go again, babe?”

Sean froze in the spunk, amazed by the question that had just been articulated at a god-like decibel level. He gazed up and saw that Lisa was propped up on her elbow, looking down at her lover who was still laying there peacefully. The giant let out a low deep groan, one of his thick hands pawing at her tits. “With a little help, I'd be good to go.”

Sean knew it was coming before the shadow of her hand fell upon him. Suddenly his sticky cold body was being run against Brandon's warm shaft once more. The dick was partially deflated, but as his skin was brushed against the giant's, slowly the enormous member rose to full mast. This time once fully erect, there was no attempt to place him on the head of the dick. Sean was so thankful until he realized he was going somewhere very different.

Lisa's hand directed him between her thighs so fast, he barely had time to notice the flesh colored walls before her neatly trimmed pubic hair came into view. Hair that was all clustered about her enormous lower lips. Her vagina stood before him, a gaping maw prepared to swallow him whole. At the top he could spot a clitoris as big as his face pushing out to greet him as her fingers spread her lips wide. With the same swift, mechanical motions that she'd wet a dildo with, Sean was rubbed along the bare edges of her wet pussy, before being plunged deeper.

Sean had no idea how deep he was, but he suddenly realized that a vagina was like a dank cave: dark, wet, and full of noises he didn't want to know about. Every time Sean tried to move or direct himself in anyway, he could feel her muscles contract and shudder with pleasure. Somewhere far away, her voice let out little moans and groans as he unintentionally pleasured her.

There was a dazzling burst of light, that was immediately lost to dark shadow once again as the lips parted and were instantly filled. Sean suddenly knew the giants were having sex. He needed to get out, he reminded himself. He could spill out onto their bedspread, run away, get to their bedside tables, maybe there would be a phone. Something, he reasoned anything.

Good god, he knew the dick was above him. Was he so small, Sean wondered, that he could actually avoid his sex within hers?

Then Sean began to squirm out, and he realized it had just been how he had been positioned at that exact moment. As he tried to shift his position, he began to become covered in her natural juices, and slide about. At the same time, a dick the width of a car was pumping into her, constantly shifting ever so slightly.

Before Sean could figure out what was going on, that worm like behemoth was smashing him against her vaginal walls. Before him was hard musky sex, and behind him was soft musky sex. Sean had no idea which way was up and which way was down as he got pulverized.

All he could hear were the sounds of Lisa getting off. The juices flowed, the walls contracted, and the moans grew louder. Sean had finally given up hope of any of it ending when he was suddenly blasted square across the chest with another load, and his eardrums nearly shattered from her husky orgasm-fueled call.

Sean could feel himself losing purchase as the world around him shifted.

Only as he was blasted with light did he realize what was happening and his hands reached out for anything to grab. His hands grasped wiry tough ropes, though he had no idea where they had come from, his eyes still blinded by the bright light of the world around him. That was until he heard a yelp from above, and the facts of everything that had just happened to him passed through his brain.

Sean was hanging on to dear life by Lisa's pubic hairs. Beneath him, Brandon's ejaculate was spilling out onto her thigh and to the floor, with her barely concerned at all. He looked skyward to finally see her face turning some attention to her downstairs. Her lips curled into that same cruel smile she had worn all day when a giant wad of tissue paper just came down and encased him.

A light bit of pressure from her fingers that felt like it was going to crack the already bruised ribs he possessed and he was floating along in the cloud of tissues.

The enormous woman set him down somewhere, and he just looked up at her as she wiggled her dainty fingers in a wave, and disappeared from sight. Wherever the hell he was, it was soft, but a little damp, and the smell was horrible. Yet, it was better than the crotches of giants...

 #

Sean awoke to the sound of a thunderstorm rolling across the world.

Where the hell was he? He immediately wondered as the memories of the previous day flooded back to him. His head snapped this way and that, the walls around him were short, soft, and white, and the whole place smelled disgusting. Like some sort of gross locker room.

His mind immediately made the connection, he was inside of Lisa's shoe. After they had sex yesterday, she had dropped him in here and he passed out. Sean rose to his feet. It was the perfect chance to escape. The low walls would be easy to clamber over and freedom lay beyond.

Least, it was the perfect plan to escape until Lisa's body cast him in dark shadow. Her hand darted down toward the shoe without a second glance, and carried it into the sky. Sean was tossed forward into the heel of the shoe, and was just barely able to support himself so he could gaze up. “No, please, don't!” Sean screamed as he watched her foot rush down.

The ball of her foot knocked him to his knees as it slid in quickly. The rest of her foot just grazed the top of him, but when her heel came down, Sean could do nothing but scream in pain. The heel struck him in the head and then crushed into his back. His legs were crushed instantly as her foot settled into the shoe. Somehow though, his back was just twisted at an odd position and his head smushed between her heel and the wall of the shoe.

Then her foot catapulted to the ground and her heel slammed down with it. His back snapped in half, and for the briefest of moments, Sean felt his face become very flush...

 #

As Lisa finished slamming her foot into her nikes, she felt something crunch beneath her socked foot. Closing her eyes, and biting her lip, Lisa let out a frustrated sigh. She bent down to fix her jeans and the sneaker only to immediately feel a warm bit of blood along the inside of her shoe.

“God damn it!” She cried out in frustration.

“What's wrong, babe?” Brandon asked, walking over to her.

Lisa sighed, sitting on the ground and removing her shoe, to reveal the bloody remnants of the shrunken man that were still clinging to her sock, “Stupid Red Socks fans...”

Brandon laughed, and after a moment, so did Lisa.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2838