At the Feet of Our Wives by ltltb
Summary:

What happens at a conservative religious school when women's desires go off the chart. Can they resist the temptation to shrink men?


Categories: Instant Size Change, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, New World Order, Butt, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 11534 Read: 55187 Published: August 04 2012 Updated: August 04 2012
Story Notes:

This story is not intended to make fun of, or to endorse, any organized religion. It's just an attempt to look at how one group of people might address a paradigm shift such as that described in "Rebalancing the Sexes." If you hold certain beliefs this may upset you. Be forewarned.

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb

4. Chapter 4 by ltltb

5. Chapter 5 by ltltb

6. Chapter 6 by ltltb

Chapter 1 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

A few signs of trouble at normally quiet Alden Smith University.

Chapter 1

From the moment of its founding, Alden Smith University had been run by men named Alden Smith. Check that. It had been dominated by men named Alden Smith. Alden Smith Sr. founded the university as Alden Smith Bible College in 1926. He wanted a place that prepared young men for the ministry, or to prepare them to live a Christian life. Alden Smith, Jr., who took over after his father's death in 1967, decided to upgrade the school's name to "university" and add a few secular disciplines. He also decided, in the face of a titanic struggle with the board of trustees, to make the school coeducational. But he insisted upon a strict separation of the sexes.

That separation expressed itself in many ways. A line was painted down the middle of each classroom. Men sat on one side, women on the other. Modesty in dress was demanded. Men had to wear trousers to class, and women had to wear dresses that came down to calf level. High heels and makeup were discouraged. Visitation of the opposite sex's dorm was not permitted at any time. No touching, not even holding of hands, was permitted, much less a hug or a kiss. Dancing was forbidden. The only time this rule was relaxed was during Friday night "visiting time", when male and female students gathered in the courtyard (or the cafeteria during the colder months) to socialize. Then they could hold hands. Anything farther was forbidden, and might earn one a squirt of ice-cold water from the spray bottle of the grandmotherly lady assigned to oversee the proceedings. Further infractions could be cause for demerits, suspension or expulsion from the school. If the Princeton Review had been aware of the school, it surely would have topped its list of "Non Party Schools." The Smiths knew that the secular world, not to mention many Christians, would view these proscriptions as somewhat extreme. They were prepared for that. They believed they had authority, based on their understanding of holy scripture, to do what they were doing in the way they were doing it.

The students of Alden Smith were also shielded from the media -- a jarring change for those who grew up in more permissive surroundings and had computers, iPods and in-room TV. Any and all electronic media were forbidden.  In its one concession to modernity, the school allowed students to download lectures, sermons, and music with a religious orientation to their IPods through specially approved servers in the library. Needless to say, the student body at Alden Smith was not immersed in the sensationalized world of 24-hour cable news.

Only the faculty and administrators were allowed to watch cable tv, and then only the news and "family" channels. Alden Smith III, the university's current president, age 44, was an avid watcher of news, as he was often called upon to state his university's position on moral issues, usually debating some psychiatrist, pop psychologist, secularist, or moral libertine. Thus his attention was focused on the TV set in his living room one Tuesday afternoon, when the female anchors began reporting the mysterious disappearance of men, followed a few hours later by word that men -- and only men -- were shrinking after sexual intercourse with women.

----

Clarissa shifted uncomfortably in her chair. It was not because of her "dorm room zoftig" figure. The 21 year old junior (5'6") was in the library, engaged in her normal study period before dinner. She had just thought about her boyfriend, Stan, also a junior. She had never so much as kissed him, and if the school administrators heard her describing him as a "boyfriend", there would have been a sit-down with a female counselor at the very least. Yet her thoughts about him had been very explicit and graphic. They seemed just to jump away from her for a moment. When she blinked and focused again, she found that her nipples had responded, and her nether regions had become moist. She also noticed a strange odor in the air. Did someone bring honey into the library? The aroma was so strong that she found it impossible to apply herself to her studies, and returned to her dorm room. Perhaps a cold shower would help things, she thought.

Twenty minutes and a shower later, Clarissa found that her powerful lusts were unquenched. She had held on to her virginity despite temptation, but this urge was more powerful than any she had known to this point. On this campus, there was only one answer immediately at hand. Clarissa sat down at a study desk and began to pray for help.

---

"Goddess of Love!" Alden Smith III snorted at the TV. "Neo-pagan baloney! A hoax by some New Agers hoping to promote their vision of female dominance." For Smith, his understanding of Scripture made clear which sex was supposed to have dominion over the other. He had his doubts about the greater story. Men shrinking? Nothing
in current science makes that possible. Honey aroma? How sensationalist, to associate this plague with a food mentioned in the Bible. Smith began to wonder if the news networks were cooperating in a plot to increase their ratings with tabloid circus stunts.

Smith was skeptical until he received a phone call from his sister, Darla Jones, in Iowa with disturbing news about her husband.

"I don't know what I'm going to do, Alden. John is five inches tall now! I've been carrying him with me everywhere I go."

"So it's real?" Smith shot back. "People really are shrinking?"

"Men are the ones shrinking, Alden. No women. Three of my neighbors had the same experience overnight."

"Let John know that I'm praying for both of you." Smith hung up. He reared back in his chair, and for a long time he sat motionless. Could there be a "goddess"
shrinking men? Of course not. But this wasn't explainable by science either. The doctors asked for their opinions on TV said there was no sign the shrinkage was cuased by disease. Certainly those dreadful evolutionists would try to call this some mutation in the human form, but Smith would call them on it the next time he was called for cable TV news. That perhaps meant the strange reduction of men to a size small enough to be held in the hands of their women was somehow the work of God. Was this a sign of the approaching Apocalypse? Smith pulled out his huge KJV with concordance, the same Bible copy that had seen his father and grandfather through the tough times of building the University.

----

Robin, a 5'7" sophomore with a slender figure, auburn hair and green eyes, heard a strange sound behind the door of her dorm room at Alden Smith. She opened the door very carefully. She could then see clearly the source of the noise. Clarissa, her roommate, was seated at the study desk sobbing. Robin wondered if Clarissa had brought in some honey from the school cafeteria, for that was the smell filling the room.

"What's the matter, Clarissa?" Robin asked her dormmate.

"You wouldn't believe it", Clarissa answered through tears.

"Try me."

"I've been having thoughts about Stan, and I can't stop them."

"You mean.... sexual thoughts?"

Clarissa looked up for a moment in silence. In a weak voice she answered... "Yes."

"Have you prayed about them?"

"Yes,  I have. But I still keep having them. They're stronger than anything I've ever felt before, Robin. I just" -- Clarissa's voice dropped to a whisper -- "I just want
to rip all of Stan's clothes off his body and take him inside me RIGHT NOW!"

Robin blushed at Clarissa's frankness. Such language was never heard inside the campus of Alden Smith University.

"Remember everything you've lived by since I've known you, Clarissa. You're saving yourself for marriage, hopefully to Stan. Don't ruin your future and your marriage.
You've held on this long. If you break down now, where will it stop? If they find out about it, you won't be allowed to stay at Alden Smith."

"This feeling is so powerful I can't worry about that. I feel as empty as a vacuum in space. I feel so empty and vacant, I think I could take Stan in from head to toe.
I need to be filled up, Robin. I need love."

"All right, Clarissa. Where have you been hiding romance novels?"

"I swear, Robin, I didn't sneak any romance novels in here."

"Then I don't know where you got the idea to start talking that way."

"I feel like a dam with water building up on one side, Robin. If I don't find an outlet, I'll burst.

"Clarissa, you need to see the female counselor. I'm taking you to her office after first class tomorrow, girlfriend."

------

"So why's your head buried in the big Bible?"

As Smith looked up from in the huge bound KJV Bible that was the centerpiece of his university president's office, he saw the face and upper torso of
his 41-year-old wife, Janet, standing at her full 5'7". They had met while Smith attended college -- at Alden Smith, of course. Their twin daughters had scandalized the family by going elsewhere for their higher education.

"I've been trying to reach the girls on their cellphones, but they don't answer. I'm afraid for them", Janet sighed.

"Perhaps we should be afraid", replied Smith, "that our daughters have gone into a demonic frenzy and are making men tiny themselves."

"Alden, I don't think our babies would do that." Janet had kept her figure well, aside from some obvious stretch marks earned by those twins. She liked how she looked, and had she not spent much of her life in the rigidly modest world of Alden Smith University, would have shown that figure off a little more. She turned to her husband. "Do you really believe that this shrinking business is of the devil?"

"I do not call the devil the author of this phenomenon. I think it could be a sign of the end times. I believe he's taking advantage of conditions, to be sure. The chaos caused by the reduction of men could be a cue for the Antichrist to move to center stage."

"The Antichrist would have to be a she. Or gay. Or a celibate male."

"That leaves The View, Cape Cod and the Vatican as likely sources", Smith quipped, causing his wife to playfully smack him with a rolled-up newspaper.

"If it is not the work of the devil," Janet said, "and there's no known natural cause, then why couldn't this be the work of God? For whatever reason, perhaps the Lord has decided that this will help relations between the sexes."

Smith raised his eyebrow at the direction Janet's thoughts were taking. "This cannot be of God, Janet. I remind you of 1st Corinthians Chapter 11, verses eight and nine: 'For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.' Man rules over woman as
Christ rules over man. A man cannot do his job as "spiritual cop" of the household if his wife and children are several times larger than himself. This is another sign of
the social unraveling described in prophecy for the "end times."

"I know it's different for you because of how you were raised", Janet replied, "but usually it's the woman who manages to drag the man off to a church. That's the way it was with my parents. A lot of men neglect their spiritual duties to their wives and children. Sometimes they're so consumed by work they forget they have a home and a family to tend to." Janet left unsaid that she thought at times that last sentence could apply to her husband. "I don't think it would be so bad for the world if all the men were tiny. I think it would be kind of cute." Janet laughed, but her eyes rolled upward, as she was considering possibilities that were heretofore unimaginable.

"I hope you're not serious. I'm calling a prayer service tonight for the students and faculty to pray for an end to this pestilence."

Janet walked over and rubbed Smith's shoulders. "I didn't mean to understate the seriousness of this. It's a major disruption to have men becoming tiny. What happens
to all the construction and manual labor? Who fights the wars? I hope they find a way to stop whatever it is. By the way," she cooed, "after the prayer service, do
you think we could spend some time together alone, as husband and wife?"

Smith blustered an answer. "I -- I just don't think it would be appropriate on a night like this", and got up and walked toward the door, leaving a disappointed Janet to lower her head and sigh. Alden had another reason for rejecting  her request. He had noticed a slight honey odor in the room, and since he didn't like honey, he didn't allow
Janet to keep any in the house. I'm starting to believe those sensational TV shows, Smith thought to himself.

At his prayer service, Smith did not describe the mysterious situation in depth, saying only that "a dramatic wasting plague" has affected certain members of the population. Students were confused, but as their obedience was expected, they prayed for the people of the world. Because the service went on till nearly eleven o' clock, dorm supervisors skipped the usual bed check. Robin and Clarissa were walking across campus, back to their rooms. Off to their right, off the quadrangle, was the men's dorm.

"How are you doing," Robin asked, "with your desires?"

"They've only gotten worse", answered Clarissa, "and I can't stand it! I'm so wet, I think I left a puddle back in the pew!"

Robin had felt a strange tingle come over her own body during the service. She noticed a sexual response of her own, and wondered if whatever bothered Clarissa was contagious.

"You spent a lot of time at the women's laundry this afternoon", Robin answered.

"It was the only way I could work it down!" Clarissa whispered. "I--". She looked at the men's dorm again. "There's no bed check tonight! I'm running over to the men's dorm, and as soon as lights are out, I'm going to climb into Stan's room and make love to him like nothing he's ever seen!"

"No, don't do that!" Robin answered. She saw Clarissa had a serious look in her eyes. Clarissa took off running toward the men's quarters. Robin ran after her, half trying to stop her, the other half wanting to do the same thing.

 

Chapter 2 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Passions unleashed get the better of two male students and threaten Alden Smith's marriage.

Clarissa and Robin climbed up the worn bricks to the second floor ledge. There were hand holds carved into the wall, as these weren't the first two people who tried to sneak into a dorm, although they might have been the first females to attempt the feat. With some exertion, Clarissa was able to pry open the window to Stan's room. Stan and his roommate were snoozing away in their beds.

"We didn't wake them up", Clarissa whispered.

"Clarissa! You're not going to go through with this, are you? This is our last chance to get out. Otherwise, I'm going to stand right here over you while you screw your boyfriend!" Robin was surprised by the word 'screw' coming out of her mouth, though not terribly so. Clarissa began stripping and didn't stop till she was in the buff.

"The way I feel right now, Robbie, I wouldn't care if you took pictures!" Clarissa answered.

Robin withdrew to the shadow of the room. Clarissa climbed on top of the bed and awoke Stan with a kiss. "Wh-what's going on?" Clarissa silenced him with a finger to her lips. She climbed under his blanket and began kissing him, then worked to edge him out of his T-shirt and boxer shorts. It didn't take long for Stan's manhood to rise in salute. Soon the springs were squeaking in a way never intended by those long-departed elderly ladies, who sent in their widow's mites to pay for construction of the men's dorm back in 1947.

Watching this scene, hearing Clarissa's banshee-like moans, Robin found her own desires racing forward. She found she couldn't leave this scene, and she finally decided she wasn't leaving the room until she had a man of her own. The only candidate was Stan's roommate Andrew. The fact that Robin didn't know Andrew deterred her not in the least.

Following Clarissa's lead, Robin unzipped her modest skirt, unbuttoned her blouse, popped off her bra and tore away her panties, then leaped onto Andrew's bed. She had her arms wrapped around his body before he awoke.

"Hi, I'm Robin. This is your dream. Don't wake up. I'm here to make love to you." She then planted her lips on his. Believing it was a dream (and not needing much encouragement to suspend disbelief), Andrew took off his clothes and began to kiss Robin.

As Robin was getting started with Andrew, Clarissa was already up on her knees, taking Stan's manhood inside her at last. It felt incredible for a moment, and then
Stan's manhood began to deflate inside her. Clarissa was disappointed. Did he come already? Aunt Suzy, the family jezebel and Clarissa's only source of sexual information, must have been right about men. Then Clarissa heard a voice shifting upward in pitch. "Heeeeelp me." Clarissa looked down to see Stan contracting beneath her. At first glance, he was the size of a midget. Then, as Clarissa, clasped her hands around him, he was the size of a baby. Then he was the size of a Ken doll. Finally, as Clarissa watched in horror, Stan reached the rough size of a shrimp, about one inch in height. Clarissa began crying.

Upon hearing her roomie's sobs, Robin stopped in mid-thrust, pulled herself off Andrew, and gave him the "shhhh" sign. She then walked over to the other bed.
"Robin, look!", Clarissa moaned. Robin leaned in to see the inch-tall Stan, apparently unconscious, on the bed.

"The wages of sin!" a still-nude Clarissa moaned as she fell into Robin's arms.

"Clarissa! Is he alive? See if he responds." She turned toward Andrew, still not knowing his name. "Hey roommate, could you take a look --". Robin stopped in mid-sentence. Andrew was gone.

"He must have sneaked out to turn us in. We'd better get out of here", Robin said.

"I can't leave Stan like this", Clarissa cried.

"Then take him with you. He's small enough", Robin replied.

Clarissa wanted to make sure she couldn't be spotted with Stan. She dressed up to the point of wearing a bra and panties. She wanted to make sure Stan was
in a safe place. She was afraid she might hurt him just by holding him. He could get squished if she ran into something, thus a slot in her bra was no good.
She stared at Stan. "Stan, are you OK?"

Stan struggled to open his eyes. He saw Clarissa looming in front of him. "It must be a nightmare!" he thought to himself as his eyes grew.

Relieved at this sign of life, Clarissa scooped Stan up and tossed him into her panties. She shook her underwear until he fell snugly into the crotch, held in place
by the sticky substance still coating her labiae.

"Let's go!" an already dressed Robin hissed. The two climbed out through the window they rode in on, leaving a three inch tall Andrew buried in his blanket.

-----
Lying in bed, Clarissa found herself awakened by a voice. It was incredibly tiny and high pitched, yet somehow Clarissa deciphered it as belonging to a man. The sound seemed to travel from someplace near her womanhood up to her body. It was as though her crotch had grown ears. "Clarissa? Where are you, Clarissa? Can you tell me where I am?"

Stan was shouting Clarissa's name, because she was the last human being he remembered seeing before the world got huge. He vaguely remembered shrinking, then getting thrown into this dark, steamy place. He seemed to be sitting upright on a hammock mounted up-and-down. In front of him was a soft, folded surface with
fibers growing out of it that looked like a blanket.

Suddenly, a huge, raspy voice surrounded Stan. "I hear you Stan..."

It was a voice he recognized, but it was incredibly deep and resonant. "Clarissa? Where are you?"

"I'm all around you!"

"Baby, don't mess with me."

"Stan, you don't know where you are, do you?"

"The last thing I remember I was in my room..."

Clarissa pulled a small flashlight off the nightstand. She pulled up the front of her panties and shone the light down past her navel. Stan could make out Clarissa's
vaginal lips and the tiny bulge of her clitoris, as big to him as a laptop computer.

"Now do you recognize this place?" the deep voice returned.

"Oh my... that's your... that's your... Oh... I swear to God I wasn't doing any drugs. I must be tripping..."

"Well, if you're tripping, why don't you enjoy the ride and play a little bit?"

"You mean... can I touch this?"

"It's part of me, and I give you permission."

"This... this is scary."

"You don't have to be scared as long as you're with me. I love you just as your are, just where you are."

Stan began to caress the hairy blanket in front of him. Great rumblings of delight rose from the giantess surrounding him. The opening in front of him widened.
In a moment of ambition, he leaped at the clitoris and hugged it with all his might. An earthquake erupted all around him. Clarissa held her hand to her mouth to avoid
waking Robin with her cries of pleasure. Stan brought Clarissa to peak after peak, and Clarissa's bed smelled like the inside of a beehive, as perceived by the bee.
At last, an exhausted Clarissa and an equally exhausted Stan fell asleep.
----
"Why didn't you tell them it was a plague involving only men? Why didn't you tell them how the men got small?" Janet Smith asked her husband over breakfast.

"I didn't think it was appropriate," Alden Smith answered. "These youngsters are not here to have sex, and I don't want them focusing on the prurient. Whether it is contagious or not, the fact is, abstinence will keep them out of trouble for the time being. We'll give them that information in context, pointing out how important it is
to remain chaste until marriage. This should be a discouragement to sexual activity, just like any venereal disease."

"The news said some of the men who shrank had been married to their women for years, and both parties had been faithful. I don't think this is spread like AIDS or herpes", Janet answered. "It seems as though any man who has sex with any woman from now on runs the risk of becoming tiny."

Smith had a ready answer. "They could be overstating the situation, just as the AIDS activists did twenty years ago, to try to scare people into supporting their perversions."

"If you think that's so, then why didn't you want to make love with me last night?"

"Did I? I can't recall, Janet. But with everything going on, maybe it's best that we not become intimate until this situation is resolved."

"Well! Then you're either implying that I've broken my marriage vows to you, or that you think this isn't a sexually transmitted disease. Which one is it, Alden?"

Smith knew he was caught. "I would never accuse you of unfaithfulness, honey."

"Honey!" Janet caught the unintentional double entendre. "You do think I have the power, don't you? The shrinking power?"

Smith stared into his wife's eyes, afraid to say another word.

"It looks like this 'plague' is going to reduce our marriage as well!" Janet said coldly.

Smith's attempt at a response was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Tim Davis, an intern who doubled as overseer of the men's dorm. "Dr. Smith, we've got a problem! Two of our students have disappeared! Stan Jenkovic and Andrew Patterson missed breakfast this morning."

Chapter 3 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The coeds, and Alden Smith, discover the shrinking power has reached campus.

For some reason, Smith thought this may have had something to do with the shrinking situation. He asked Davis, "Has anyone been up to their dorms yet?"

"We did a quick check, and found two unmade beds."

"Has there been any trouble with these two before? Sneaking into town, breaking curfew and such?"

"None at all, sir. They've both been exemplary students."

Smith decided to pursue a hunch. "Did you notice a strong aroma in the room? Like... honey?"

Davis thought for a moment, not understanding the significance of the question. "Why... yes. There was a strong honey odor."

"Tim, let's go over there right now."

Smith and Davis strode from the president's house to the men's dorm. The honey smell was so strong, it almost knocked Smith over. He rushed to the beds. In the one closest to the window, he found nothing. He flipped over the blankets of the adjacent bed, and saw a three-inch-tall Andrew Patterson shivering, but otherwise unhurt. He was put inside a handkerchief for modesty's sake, and rushed to the president's office.

After several tries, an engineer from the audiovisual department managed to rig up a device that allowed Smith to talk to Patterson, or more accurately, to allow Smith to hear Patterson's tiny, high-pitched responses. A microphone stood by Andrew's position on Smith's desk.

"You say you don't know what happened to Stan? Why don't you tell me what you remember?"

"I was having... I mean, I dreamed that a girl had climbed into my bed and started having sex with me. Then I dreamed she left and the bed got bigger and bigger. When I woke up, I was this size."

Alden Smith paced in the manner of a lawyer who had caught a misstep on the witness stand. "We know you were having sex in your dorm room. There was...uh, unmistakable evidence of that fact. Why don't you tell us what was really going on there last night? Did you bring prostitutes to your room to take advantage of no bedcheck?"

"No, sir, Dr. Smith!" the tiny Andrew shouted. "I never met the girl. She just appeared in my bed. How could that be anything but a dream, especially at the University?"

"You don't know this, Andrew, but it happens that the 'wasting plague'  I asked you to pray about last night affects only men, and only after they have had sex with women."

Andrew's tiny face widened in horror. "I have the plague! Am I going to die, Dr. Smith?"

"Not likely before your time, God willing", Smith answered. "But you could face expulsion if you do not immediately tell me everything you know about what happened in your room last night!

"When I dreamed... when the girl was having sex with me, I thought I saw another girl having sex with Stan. I didn't know her name, but I thought I saw her with Stan once, and they knew each other. This other girl... I don't know who she was, and I swear I thought it was a dream. Anyway, the other girl started crying and yelled, 'Look Robin!'
That must have been her name. She got up off me and walked across to Stan's bed and... that's when I started shrinking. I heard their voices, only they were deep and rumbly and powerful, and then they left, and I was stuck under the blankets and couldn't find my way out. I finally gave up and I just fell back asleep."

"There will be a hearing to determine your future on campus. In the meantime, Mr. Davis, I need you to find a dollhouse or someplace we can safely house this young man until we determine what to do and call his parents. By the way, Andrew, you're suspended from classes till further notice -- not that you could easily get to class.Know this, son" -- Smith got down to eye level -- "You've sinned and broken the rules of this campus. Know that whatever happens, I am praying for you, and the whole university family is praying for you. I don't know if any punishment we could come up with could equal the one God has already given you for breaking His rules and our rules. We'll keep that fact in mind as we pass judgment." Smith then asked Andrew and Davis to pray with him, and the inquisition was dismissed.

----

Back in their rooms after morning services, Robin and Clarissa paced back and forth, unable to decide what to do with Clarissa's newly tiny boyfriend. "It wasn't your fault. It can't be your fault", Robin consoled her friend. "Women and men have been making love since time began, and that never happened to anyone before."

"But this was different. I had all these bizarre feelings. Remember how I told you I felt like I wanted to take all of Stan inside me? Well, now I can", Clarissa sobbed.

"I knew you were just making a figure of speech. This is something that hasn't ever happened before. It CAN'T happen", Robin answered. "I'm in this as much as you are. I felt those feelings too. I still can't believe I let you persuade me to go with you."

"Now you're going to blame ME for what you did with Andrew?" Clarissa cried.

"Oh? Was that his name? Maybe he freaked out. Maybe he was gay or something. Don't look at me like that, Claris. You know we have them, even here at Alden. Really, it's a nice cover for a guy who thinks he may go that way, to be at a school where you can get kicked out for touching the girls. He just has to keep his dick down low in the shower, so nobody figures out he's on the down low."

Clarissa's face grew red. "At least I love the guy I was with! You just gave in to YOUR passions and FUCKED the first tent pole you could find!"

A slapfest ensued. The girls tumbled into the bathroom. Robin, being in better shape, quickly wrestled Clarissa to the floor despite the latter's weight advantage. As she loomed over Clarissa, she let her go. "Forget it, Riss. We're both screwed", Robin sighed.

"I can't believe this", Clarissa laughed.

"What's that?"

"Even now, scared as I am, I'm feeling horny", Clarissa laughed.

"We don't have time to you to get yourself off", Robin giggled. Every new twist and turn had seemed to drag Robin farther into what, just a day before, she would have considered degenerate, unwomanly, unbiblical, and thoroughly slutty behavior. "We have to go to class or somebody's going to get suspicious."

"Well," Clarissa cooed, "I can't let anything happen to Stan. I want him to be with me all the time."

Robin thought for a moment. "No, you're not..." She then watched in shock as Clarissa scooped up Stan and dropped her in her panties again. "I think he can help me with this 'problem'. I just wish he was a little bigger."

Stan, still recovering from the previous night's exertions, found himself growing to about two inches in height -- big enough to cover a little more of Clarissa's genitalia.

A half hour later, Clarissa was in her assigned room, waiting for her first class. The whole women's side of the room reeked of honey. Several of the female students were making sexually charged remarks to the guys on the other side of the line. Some of the men were responding, but most just seemed shocked that they could hear this kind of talk at Alden. One pimply boy had clasped his hands and was praying.

As the professor arrived to begin the class, Clarissa sank into her chair. Already, she needed release again. Stan, able to observe her condition of arousal close-up,
decided he needed to repeat his nocturnal performance.  Clarissa responded first in tiny whispers, then in shouts. "Oh no, Stan, not yet, wait just a couple of minutes...mmmm....mmmm... yes, yes, oh please Stan, oh yes make me fly... make me fly... ooh ooh OH OH AH AH AAAIIIIIEEEE!"

Clarissa opened her eyes. The entire class was looking at her.

"Are you in pain, Miss Andreas?", the professor asked. "You know that Alden Smith University is not run by a speaking-in-tongues denomination."

As Clarissa started to answer, the professor's cell phone went off. There was an urgent text message from the administration office. "I have an important announcement for all of you. Dr. Smith has called an emergency mandatory meeting of all students in the auditorium this afternoon, 2:30 for the women only, 3:00 for the men only. Once again, your attendance is mandatory. Until then, all classes on campus are dismissed, and students are to return to their dorm rooms immediately."

The other students stared at Clarissa as she left. She waited awhile before trying to talk to Stan again. "Stan, you're going to have to go with me to the women's meeting. I don't think it would be safe to let you go out with the guys."

Stan shouted back at her from the crotch of her panties. "I can't believe it's really true! I can hear the feet shuffling up and down the halls on campus. But I'm stuck in your panties... how small am I?"

Clarissa smiled in spite of the situation. Having Stan so close to her, and being able to talk to him, was enough to brighten even the situation in which she found herself. "About an inch tall, I think".

Clarissa scanned the faces of the other female students she passed in the hall. She had noticed a lot of the girls in her classes were acting a little less demure than usual. But she didn't think there was any connection to her situation. She certainly didn't think any of them had shrunk a man. She was right. She and Robin had that honor all to themselves, for the moment at least.

Chapter 4 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The battle between patriarchy and the shrinking power reaches a standoff.

Alden Smith furiously scanned the internet for the latest information on the mysterious shrinking condition. He had to frame the news from the outside world in such a way as to re-emphasize abstinence before marriage. Perhaps as soon as they were married, the men would start shrinking anyway. But he figured that continued celibacy could keep these boys out of trouble until a cure was found, or until God's purpose became more apparent.

The female students gathered nervously in the auditorium. Mandatory meeting, couldn't be good news. Were the Smiths selling the college? What was going on? As Clarissa listened to the conversations around her, catching a word here and there, it seemed that a lot of it concerned sex and guys -- hardly out of line at a secular college, but over the top at Alden Smith. "...I have never wanted a guy like this before...I'm calling Pete and we'll sneak off campus and get a room if we have to... I think I know how a guy feels now... I have just had LUST LUST LUST on my brain since I woke up... I want my man so far up inside me that they'll never find him..."That last line made Clarissa edgy, as it reminded her of her own situation.

At last Dr. Smith walked in to address the students.  After a moment of prayer, he began the proceedings. "As you know, I asked you to pray for the victims of a mysterious wasting plague that was sweeping across the Earth. I now deem it necessary to give you more information about this mighty and destructive pestilence. As I explain its effects, you will understand why I called separate assemblies for men and women."

"It is being reported that this plague is affecting men, and only men. It causes them to shrink in size from their normal height, to just a few inches tall." Audible gasps swept the auditorium. Most of them were gasps of ignorance. Robin and Clarissa started slightly, but only because they knew from personal experience that Dr. Smith was telling the truth.

"Yes, I am telling you the truth. Jim, if you could start the video on the projection screen, I'll show you what I mean..."

The screen filled with reports from various networks about the "plague", which the girls of course had not seen, due to the prohibition of secular media on campus.
Quickly the ladies caught up on the various aspects of the outbreak: its occurrence after sex, the lustful feelings of women before and after their men were reduced,  the huge numbers of men disappearing in the world, and the honey aroma given off by women with the capability to shrink their partners. That caused a few nervous twitters and even a couple of giggles from girls who had noticed the aroma permeating their classes and the auditorium like a trashy perfume. The part that said women "monogamous as well as promiscuous" were finding their men shrunken after sex was edited out of the broadcasts. Smith gave Jim the sign to cut the projection.

"So as you can see, once again sex outside of the bonds of marriage has unleashed a fearsome, wrathful pestilence upon the world. God is weighing us in the balance and finding us wanting. So, you say? That is the wicked world outside? That is not us? That is not Alden Smith University? I wish that I could agree with you, but I must say that would be wrong.

"Early this morning, I was awakened by a report that two of our male students had disappeared. We searched the dorm room and found one of them, reduced to a height of three inches tall." Gasps again filled the auditorium. "The other is still missing. We believe that he was reduced in size as well, and may be on this campus, perhaps a captive of one of our female students."

"Does he mean me?" Stan shouted from his position at Clarissa's intimate entrance. Only Clarissa could hear him.

"I think so", Clarissa whispered. She was starting a feel a cold sweat on her forehead.

Smith continued. "We must take action whenever the lives of one of our students is in danger. Additionally, the whole campus is in danger from the chaos outside. The disappearance of men from the world of work means the loss of much of our infrastructure. I have just been told that the bridge across the river, the only linkfrom our campus to the main highway, has collapsed. That of course was not due to this plague. But it means we may be cut off for some time, as there are few men available to repair it.

"Given that we are on our own, we must act on our own to ensure the safety of all our students. As president of this university, I am issuing the following directives..."

"All entry to or exit from this campus by students is PROHIBITED."

"All classes are cancelled till further notice."

"I am ordering all female students to submit to the university physician's office for a strip search and if necessary, a gynecological examination. Until that search is completed, all women will be confined to their dorms and have no communication with the outside world. ABSOLUTELY no contact with males, whether student, faculty or administration, will be permitted for at least the remainder of the semester. This drastic action is necessary to save lives and to protect the values upon which this University is founded. I shall not hesitate to fulfill the obligations placed upon me by the Board of Trustees and the contributors of this University. That is all."

Groans filled the auditorium, then a rising sense of anger.

"They're going to lock us up like prisoners!"

"So what else is new?"

"Why is it our problem that MEN are shrinking?"

"These ARE the end times."

Clarissa caught up with Robin. "We'd better figure something out before they search us."

"You mean, before they search YOU."

As they were filing out of the auditorium, a female voice was heard to yell: "THE GODDESS OF LOVE WILL GET YOU FOR THIS!"

Alden Smith, who had turned to exit stage right, stopped in his tracks. He returned to the microphone.

"WHO SAID THAT?" Smith bellowed. "WHO SAID 'GODDESS OF LOVE'?"

It was bad enough that fornication was going on in a school dedicated to a higher calling. Alden Smith would not stand for apostasy.

"Back! EVERYONE BACK IN THEIR SEATS!" Smith yelled. The sullen clump of girls was turned around at the exits.

"I never thought in my life that I would hear the phrase "goddess of anything" at Alden Smith University!" Smith continued. "Something has infected the student body
of this campus, above and beyond this pestilence of reduction! The plague of apostasy is apparently running rampant!"

"Let me explain, for those of you who don't know what that offhand remark was about. Yesterday, the TV news networks were interrupted by a woman claiming to be a 'Goddess of Love'. This woman a... asserted that she was responsible for the shrinking pestilence, that she had done it to give women power over men, and that she had altered women to have certain needs of their own to keep the balance between the sexes. She then invited everyone to take the week off and have an orgy.

"If someone in this University is quoting the 'Goddess of Love',.  I know at least three things about her. One, if she is being serious, she rejects the concept of the Trinity,  which is central to our faith and to our work. Two, she rejects the Biblical ideal of women being subordinated to their husbands, and three, she is endorsing a New Age conception of exalting female sexuality above marital fidelity and above marriage itself that borders on what our forefathers understood as witchcraft! Fourth, I add almost anticlimactically, she has clearly been violating our campus rules regarding the consumption of secular media!"

"This is beyond an infraction of the rules. It is a challenge to the apostolic authority under which this University was created! You ladies are going to stay in this auditorium until we find out who made that remark."

Female faculty members, some armed with shotguns, now covered each entrance to the auditorium.

"I don't believe this", Robin groaned. "Even for Alden Smith, this is too weird. All the women on campus are being held at gunpoint because some of them had sex with men."

Chapter 5 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Dr. Smith's wife intervenes to resolve the standoff and help the girls deal with their desires peacefully.

In addition to the general discontent, several girls were angry that they were being put on lockdown because it kept them out of all communication with their boyfriends. The limited contact permitted at Alden Smith was tough enough without this. Some of those girls began praying. Others began shouting when they saw the male students arrive for the 3 p.m. assembly. "WE WANT TO SEE OUR MEN! WE WANT TO SEE OUR MEN!" The women staffers guarding the doors gave the girls menacing looks.One brandished her shotgun. That caused the girls to chant "YOU CAN'T BRING IN THE COPS!", a reference to the bridge collapse. Finally, all the doors to the auditorium were closed and barred shut.

"I think this is called a standoff", Robin mused. "Smith's done it now... or we've done it now, or... something."

Clarissa strained to see what was going on outside the auditorium's locked doors. Then she sat back down, head in her hands and muttered quietly to herself and Stan.

"This is all my fault," Clarissa sighed. "The whole school is in turmoil because I couldn't keep from thinking about Stan and I couldn't keep my hands off Stan. I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Clarissa", chimed a tiny voice from Clarissa's nether regions which only she could hear.

"Stan!" she whispered. "How can you say that after what I did to you?"

"Did to me? This has got to be one of the coolest things that ever happened to me in my life! What dude wouldn't want to be surrounded by a woman's body all day long? I'm spending my day with the hottest hottie on campus, making her happy. I found out I really like making you happy, Clarissa. I could stand to do that for the rest of my life."

"Really? Do you really mean that?" Tears began to roll down Clarissa's cheeks.

"Sure I do, Riss."

"Awwww.." Clarissa cried. "I wish you were bigger...."

Clarissa was surprised when she felt movement along her womanhood. "Hey, something's happening", Stan shouted from down there. "I got bigger." Clarissa looked down to see a lump that looked almost like an athletic supporter in the groin area.

"Stan... you mean I actually wished and made you bigger?"

"This time, and there was one time before that when you were getting ready for class."

"Oh my... I wonder if I could wish you back to normal."

"OK, but just don't do it with me in your panties, or you're going to end up missing a lot of your clothes."

"I'll wait until things settle down and then maybe I can find a quiet spot and pull you out of there."

"No hurry, babe. Got all the woman I need and all the woman I can eat. You know, you not only smell like honey, you taste like honey too", Stan commented. Clarissa blushed.

The auditorium was bedlam by now. The cries of "WE WANT TO SEE OUR MEN!" were getting louder. "Cover me, Robin," Clarissa whispered to her roomie. Robin and Clarissa moved to a corner of the auditorium. Clarissa carefully pulled Stan out of her panties.

"Don't let the light bother you, baby", Clarissa cooed at her tiny lover. "Now, Stan, I'm going to try a wish that will probably get me kicked out of Alden Smith...."

"Clarissa, if they kick you out, I'm going wherever you go."

"Oh, Stan", Clarissa started to cry again. She sniffled, and then got back to business. "Here goes..." She placed Stan on the floor. "Stan, I wish you were normal again." Nothing happened.

"Maybe you need to wish for a specific height." Stan said.

"Okay. I wish you were six feet tall." Nothing happened. "Five feet?" Still no change. "Four? Three? Two? One foot?" On the 'one', Stan shot up to 12 inches in height.

The male student looked around. The world was a little smaller. Stan also noticed his nakedness and rushed to cover it. "Looks like this is the upper limit, Clarissa."

"Some girls are heading our way", Robin whispered.

"Oohh..." Clarissa moaned. "What do I do now? I wish you were two inches tall again." Immediately, Stan shrank to that height.

"Your wish is my command," Stan shouted.

Clarissa wasted no time sliding Stan back into her panties. "Are you girls praying over here?" asked one of the interlopers.

"Uh... yes", Robin cut in.

"We'd like to join you. We need to pray that the University is delivered from the demonic forces that have made the men small and turned women into harlots."

"Well..." Clarissa replied... "You can join us, if you can tell me why you think that the shrinking of men is from the devil."

"Isn't it obvious? Man was meant to have authority over woman. Not to mention all the women who are shrinking the men have been promiscuous."

Something snapped in Clarissa's head.

"That's a LIE!" she shouted, loud enough for her words to ring off the walls. "I never had sex in my life before... before this..."

Clarissa turned around, reached under her dress, said a few words, and a 12-inch-tall version of Stan appeared, with only a scarf for modesty.

Most of the girls laughed, a few blushed, and some began to coo and poke at the tiny Stan, as one would a puppy or a baby. But not all.

"You're the one!" shouted one of the girls. "You're the harlot! You're the reason we're stuck here under armed guard!"

"She's right though", another girl shouted. "Faithful women do shrink men. My mother called and told me my father had shrunk, and I know she never slept around.
Neither did my dad, as far as anyone knows. Dr. Smith isn't telling the whole truth. I pray he would be honest with us."

"But still, this can't be right. God can't put women over men."

"God can do anything He wants", Clarissa responded. Or maybe she, Clarissa dared to think to herself. "Maybe... maybe He felt that... the men weren't paying enough attention to their families, with everything going on, and He thought that making them smaller would get them focused on their wives again."

Robin piped in. "Have any of you ladies had... stronger feelings about guys than you did a few days ago?"

All of the girls nodded their heads yes.

"Well, you're not a bunch of harlots are you?" Most shook their heads no; a couple looked down at the floor. "See, I think what you're feeling is a change so that you
can help the men through the transition to being small. You are made to desire your husband, as it says in the book of Genesis. Your drives are being made stronger
so that you will feel connected to your man after he shrinks, and so God's will is done."

"You two seem to have a handle on this", one girl replied. "Maybe you could negotiate with the administration and get us freed. Or at least as free as you can ever be at Alden Smith."

"I think that's a good idea", Robin answered. "We'll flag one of those matrons... I mean professors... and see what we can do."

"First I'd better take care of something", Clarissa said. She got down on her knees and surrounded Stan, said a few words, and he was back to travel size again.

----

Upon getting the note from the guards, Smith refused to negotiate with the girls in person. Instead, he sent his wife. Janet Smith was waved through the barricades
and saw Robin and Clarissa. They immediately went up on stage to get away from the still sullen crowd of young women in the auditorium. The president's wife
decided to take an inquisitive tone.

"So you are the two girls who are the center of all this. You actually had sex with men and shrank them. I have to admit", Janet said as she flicked her hair,
"I have never met anyone who's done that before. At least, no one who's done precisely that before." Robin and Clarissa laughed.

Janet asked the girls to recall what happened leading up to the shrink. Her next question afterwards was: "Describe to me what you were feeling before and after,
and how you feel about the situation now.

Clarissa started, "I felt the most powerful urges I had ever felt. I just wanted to take Stan and have him with me forever. My desire for sex just got stronger and stronger
and it just ran away from me. I felt powerful and shameless. I had feelings in my backdoor that I never had before, almost a pride and shamelessness about that
aspect of myself. I wished it were cold so I could go out in the woods, pull my dress up, and pee in the snow, just towering over everything. I used to envy guys for having such an easy time relieving themselves, but now I'm strangely proud of 'back there'." She blushed at her frankness.

"What about after you made Stan small?"

"Afterwards, when he was small and made love to me, I couldn't believe how good it felt. You know how they say a man is thinking about his own pleasure and not the wife's. I had the feeling that Stan was totally focused on me, on making me happy. I felt it, and he said so. It was like I was his football, and winning the game was making me feel good. I was the center of his whole world. I was his whole world. I know I was supposed to wait for marriage, but it felt beautiful the first time, and I never expected it to feel like it did."

"Robin, how did you feel?"

"I was in a total frenzy, and I just jumped in the bed with Stan's roommate Andrew, and... I don't remember what I felt. I didn't see Andrew shrink. I didn't know.
I... I'm just very sorry."

Janet drew in her breath. "I think the reason you feel what you feel... is that you have been given an incredible power over men. A woman your age has a lot of power over men anyway, but this is something at a whole new level. As far as anyone knows, this is not a disease or anything from nature. So we have to think this is a change that comes from God. You have been given these new powers, and you have to use them wisely. At the same time, your sex drives have increased, perhaps so that you will continue to want men and continue to keep them with you."

Clarissa piped up after a moment of silence."Why did Dr. Smith lie to us? He told us only promiscuous people were shrinking. A girl told us her father shrank. We know that isn't true."

Janet could only look down. "I think he wanted to make sure your increased sex drives did not make you promiscuous. He did the wrong thing for the right reasons.
But this is getting out of control."

"Are women shrinking men all over the world?" Clarissa asked.

"If the reports on TV and the internet are true, yes", Janet added.

"How is everybody taking it?"

"There are a lot of problems for society. Armies and guerrilla forces are fighting on all over the place, but they know that there is no relief coming, and sooner or later they'll have to quit. There aren't enough women soldiers or suicide bombers to keep it all going at the same level. But on the personal level, women and men are spending time together. A LOT of time together. The men I've seen them interview with those tiny amplifying microphone, they seem to like it. The women really seem to like it. There are some ladies taking advantage of the situation."

"You know, a guy who's an inch tall can't very easily cheat on his wife, so maybe the Lord did this to make men more faithful."

Stan's tiny voice, audible only to Clarissa, chimed in with something. She repeated it to the group.

"Stan says there's so much woman when you're an inch tall, you don't want to cheat!" Everyone laughed.

"So where are you hiding Stan?" Janet asked.

"I'm not telling." All three laughed.

"Mrs. Smith..."

"You can call me Janet, Clarissa."

"Janet, have you been thinking about what it would be like to have a tiny Dr. Smith?"

"Weeell...", Janet's face went crimson. "Uuuuhhhh... YES I HAVE!" More laughter.

After the laughs died out, Janet got serious. "Here is what I am going to propose. I think that if we try to keep the men and ladies apart we will explode. But we can't
just greet this change in the sexes with anarchy the way the outside world has. We are a Christian university, and we have to stand for those things. I will ask Dr.
Smith to hold in abeyance any punishments against you. But that must be based on the following conditions...."

"Clarissa and Robin, you must ask... noticed I said ask... the men you shrank to marry you. I said ask, because you took the enormous power a woman now has
and changed their lives, probably forever. You didn't know all the consequences of what you were doing, but you did have premarital sex in violation of the rules of this University, and you must take responsibility."

"I didn't even know the guy", Robin muttered and looked down.

"Now you know", Janet replied, "how the groom feels at a shotgun wedding."

Clarissa let out a whoop and a laugh.

"Stan said yes!"

Janet continued. "The next condition is that all students shall either marry a student of the opposite sex or, when conditions permit, be required to leave the campus before the end of the semester. The Apostle Paul said it is better to marry than to burn, and if we don't give you some outlet, the whole campus will burn, I'm afraid."

"The third condition is that, before getting married, all women and men students shall take a course on marriage that will cover the needs of this new environment."

"The fourth condition is that men and women will work together to upgrade physical facilities so that men can function despit their reduced height -- with hoists and
other equipment to help them get around."

"The final condition is that no student, faculty or staff member will have sex with a member of the opposite sex, even within marriage, until the other conditions are completed and men can become small without endangering our campus community."

"You girls need to go back and ask the other ladies if they'll agree to all of this."

Robin and Clarissa managed to get the rest of the female students to agree, ending the siege in the auditorium.

Chapter 6 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The girls reconcile to their "shotgun marriages" and Alden Smith reconciles to his impending smallness.

You did WHAT?" Smith bellowed to his wife.

Refusing to be taken aback, Janet grabbed the armrests in the chair her husband occupied, and leaned into his face. "I negotiated a settlement that will allow the University to survive, by applying our beliefs to the world in which we now find ourselves. I did nothing that betrays anything we believe in. I upheld the marriage covenant, marital fidelity, and required a price to be paid for sex outside of marriage."

"Janet, there is no way you can justify this deal or any society in which men are tiny with the Bible or any sort of Christian belief. I believe you've adopted this false 'Goddess of Love' theology and tried to give it a Christian cast! You can't endorse that kind of syncretism and remain a Christian institution! The last thing I want is to  turn this University into some kind of sex cult!"

"It is nothing of the sort. Look around you, Alden! 50 percent of the adult men on earth are tiny now! How long do you think you can hold out? Your yes-men on the Board of Trustees are only telling you you can because they want to keep the gravy train rolling a little longer. You lie to the students, and the trustees lie to you. One of these days, they'll take the money they've gotten from you, slog across the swamp because the bridge is gone, and live like kings and queens in this new world order!"

"I believe we have a duty to hold out in defense of the ideal of the father as head of the household, until such time as a cure is developed or until God reveals his plan to us more fully."

"That could take years or decades! Which means that none of these young people will ever be able to bear children, or even have sex inside of marriage! In essence, we'll be forced to die out, like the Shakers. That's not responsible or Godly from my point of view."

"The behavior you describe of these men who have been shrunk sounds almost like woman-worship. The Bible does not tell husbands to glorify their wives, but Christ alone!"

"We don't seek the worship of men", Janet said. "Only their love. If men feel compelled to express it in ways that seem like worship, that does not make it so.Do you remember the Vow Protectors group?"

"Of course I do. I always thought they were rather cult-like."

"I've been reading some of their websites and articles. They do things like washing their women's feet as a way of removing what blocks them from their wives. I think the Vow Protectors will have a much easier time adapting to the new reality than you will if you don't change. You'll lose the University... and you'll lose me."

"Lose you?" Smith stood up and took Janet's hands off the armrests.

"I understand why you've been reluctant to sleep with me. Everyone's trying to get this sorted out. But I can't live the rest of my life in a marriage without physical intimacy. I need you to be open to... the possibilities. Those things the girls describe... they're happening to me too. I'm not 20 years old, so I'm a little mature in handlingit. But my desires are just as deep, maybe even deeper than theirs. I want to feel all of you, from head to toe, ALL OF YOU, Alden, inside of me. I want you tolove me, front and back. No one else, Alden, only you, because you are the man I married."

Janet then left the room.

----

For Alden Smith, sleep came late that night. At last a dream emerged from his worried mind. He was no more than a foot tall. Above him, his wife is wearing a very short skirt and no panties. She climbs onto the bed and on her knees, her back facing Smith. The skirt hem falls over Smith's head, allowing him to see her nudity. Her womanhood is engorged, and the second womanhood around the backdoor is also showing signs of excitement. "Love me", her huge voice is saying, as she looks down her back at her husband. Smith says "I cannot. This is unclean." In his dream, Smith hears what he believes is the voice of an angel telling him, "Your wife is given to you and her flesh and all her secrets. Rise, Alden, and love thy wife."

Smith awoke in a cold sweat in the guest room, to which his wife had banished him. He recognized the dream as being inspired by one St. Peter had about dietary laws. As Janet entered the kitchen, he said to her, "Nothing your flesh could do to me could ever make me as small as I felt after your rebuke. I agree to everything you say, and I'll do whatever it takes to get the board to go along."

Janet smiled. "Your task should be easier. Check your e-mail. The wives of three of the board members wrote that their husbands were reduced in size and are 'indisposed' for further board meetings."

Smith then kissed her on the cheek.

----

Clarissa and Stan loved each other, and didn't want to lose their intimacy for a moment. They were married immediately, with Alden Smith goaded into serving as presiding minister. Robin and Andrew had a harder time of it, since they hadn't dated at all at really didn't know each other. Andrew turned out to be very caring,and that brought out something in Robin, and they agreed to give marriage a try. After all, Andrew was the only way Robin could legitimately address the needs that were threatening to engulf her.

All of the other girls on campus had to wait until completing the marriage course, taught by Janet Smith herself, before they
could consummate their relationships with a man. The rules of dating on campus changed somewhat, as Janet persuaded her husband to permit a version of"speed dating." "God bless the children of Israel for coming up with such a pragmatic method for circumstances where time is of the essence", Smith remarked.

In due course, the marriage classes got underway for men as well. Andrew and Stan appeared to share their experiences with fellow students who were about to become tiny. The minister leading these courses was a former Vow Protector, and he added a few of their teachings to his course:

"Men are experiencing this because they have become totally focused on the world outside and forgot about their obligations to their spouses. God is placing us at our women's feet, beneath the hems of their dresses, so that we may again center ourselves on our families. You and I know, guys like big challenges. The challenges of domesticity have now been made large, large enough at last to get our attention."

"Your desire to penetrate your wife is as strong as ever. Now you can take that to the ultimate level -- sex by immersion. You can project all of yourself into her. And believe me, SHE WANTS THAT! Re-entering the world after entering her is akin to a physical rebirth... which should remind us of the spiritual rebirth that is required of all of us..."

For the women, Janet Smith had a plethora of advice...

"Do not wish your men to be smaller or taller. Wishing is for notes written to pagan deities. You should say, 'If it please the Lord, make my husband (blank) size.' Your powers are a divine gift, and you should show gratitude for them.

A flood of marriages took place on campus as the semester ended. With communications disrupted, there was nowhere else to hold them. The students
would be staying on campus for the time being, and no new ones would be brought in, until the road was restored. There was talk of making marriage a prerequisite for staying on campus for the new freshmen. "It is better to shrink than to burn," Smith wryly observed. There were also "rededication" ceremonies for staffers and faculty who were already married, including Smith and his wife. Both the marriage and rededication ceremonies included vows to reflect the changed circumstances, as well as a special ceremony in which men washed the feet of their wives. (At the next scheduled service after the numerous "honeymoons" were completed, the men, now shrunk to a few inches tall, repeated the foot washing. The job was so much more massive now. Washtubs were placed at the women's feet, and the men raced to the tubs with their tiny sponges to wring them out. It took several minutes, but the men dutifully caressed every millimeter of their wives' feet, then followed up with vigorous drying by soft towel.)

The men on campus were organized into a brigade to repair the collapsed bridge, their last act before giving themselves to their women. They completed all but a six-inch gap. That gap would be filled in by the women once the men had all shrunk. The University didn't want outsiders coming to the campus until the situation was in order.

Alden Smith spent his last day as a full sized man walking the grounds with his wife. The adaptations that would allow men to get around campus with little difficulty -- such as single sex sidewalks -- were almost complete. But even with these, there would be restrictions. Friday would be "couples day", when men could not walk the campus unless they were carried behind a woman's clothes, unable to see outside. This encouraged intimacy for couples, and allowed women a sort of "casual Friday", where they could be less modest than normal. They could wear T-shirts and shorts, things that would not raise an eyebrow in the outer world but which were forbidden in mixed company at the University.

At last the Smiths retired to their bedroom and undressed. As Smith eyed his wife, her flesh was a road map of their years together. The lines around her eyes reminded him of her laughter on their first real date. The stretch marks were from their twins. The copper brown flesh of her thighs reminded him of their trips to Caribbean beaches. All would look different in a moment.

They kissed. They fondled. They made love. Yet Smith's size did not change. "I don't know, maybe I'm immune", he chuckled as he stepped off the bed.

"I don't think so" laughed Janet as she walked up to him. Alden could see that his eyes just reached her breasts.

It was a little slower than with the youngsters, perhaps a reflection of middle age. But Alden found himself falling downward, downward. His perspective changed from Janet's tummy, to her womanhood, to her thighs. Finally, Alden stood just higher than Janet's ankles.

Janet reached down and picked up the tiny man. "Turn around" was her first command to her tiny husband. Alden flinched, unconsciously fearing the power of this massive giantess who possessed him. She then brought him up to her lips, and she kissed his butt and back. Alden felt relieved. He was at last helpless in her hand, and to his surprise, this fact turned him on.

"I know what you're thinking I want", Janet cooed. "But I'm thinking it might be good to do things in reverse. If it pleases the Lord, may you become 12 inches tall."

Janet climbed back onto the bed, got onto her knees and placed Alden behind her, just as in Alden's dream. Yes, the flesh on Janet's bottom was a bit looser than it had been on their wedding night. But it cushioned Alden well as he thrust himself into her backdoor. Alden was a very tired little man when Janet finally put him to bed.

 

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2909