The College Plan by Emma Gear
Summary: Yumi, a young student from Japan has come to New York City to further her studies, and maybe have some fun at the expense of the citizens while she's at it. Commission done for someone to remain secret, so that's all there is to say here!
Categories: Destruction, Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Growing Woman, Violent, Vore, Footwear Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 7005 Read: 36425 Published: September 09 2012 Updated: September 09 2012

1. The Arrival by Emma Gear

2. Reminiscing by Emma Gear

3. A Force of Nature by Emma Gear

4. The Calm After the Storm by Emma Gear

The Arrival by Emma Gear
Yumi stood slowly, as the drawling voice over the intercom had instructed. It wasn't her first time riding a plane, but she still had little patience for the rituals an airport went through during takeoff and landing. Still, rules and were rules, and she'd rather not be detained for failing to follow orders.

She smiled at the thought. She had quite a few things to hide, and knew that any extra attention drawn to her would be a mistake. Yumi didn't make mistakes though, those were for lesser people. Yumi was perfect in every way imaginable, and she knew that better than anyone.

Following orders, she stepped off the plane slowly, and walked into the enormous airport. Hundreds of people walked around her in every direction, but she paid them no mind. They were beneath her, and the only thing that mattered for now was her luggage.

It didn't take long to retrieve her belongings, and only a minute after, she was approached by a pasty, balding man. He held a sign, written sloppily in Japanese that read, "Welcome to America!"

Yumi knew this was the man she was looking for, and flashed him a warm smile. His face lit up at her gesture, and she quickly regretted it when he opened his mouth in response.

"Koh-neeesheee-Koneesheewas!" The man struggled to say to the young Japanese girl who sighed quietly at his attempt to speak her language. While Yumi spoke English fluently, and didn't need such treatment, she did find his complete failure amusing. It was always good for a spineless man to appease his betters, even at the cost of his own pride.

He bowed awkwardly, and pulled her free hand to his lips, planting a sloppy kiss on the back of it.

Pulling her arm back quickly, it took all of her willpower to not attack the man where he stood. His incessant butchering of her language, and horrid attempts at seducing her were maddening, to put it lightly.

Forcing a smile that came out crookedly across her pretty face, she acknowledged his greeting with a nod.

"I a-speak, English, yes?" Yumi said slowly. While she'd spent the last month or so brushing up on her conversational English, she knew that appearances had to be kept up for the moment.

"Whew, now that's a relief I tell you what." The man began, relaxing. "I spent hours and hours studying this book on conversational Japanese, and boy, is that impossible. You know your language is impenetrable? I'm not sure how ANYONE can speak, or even read it. Why, one time, I rememb-"

"Excuse to me." Yumi interrupted, purposely laying on her accent extra thick. "But should we be a-going, now? Yes?"

"Oh, right!" The man began cheerfully. "Look at me talking like you don't have places to be. Let's get going!" He said walking through the airport.

Yumi's faint smile faded, twisting into a frown once the man's back was turned, and she followed closely behind. While he continued to discuss menial subjects, she took a moment to wipe her still-moist hand on the back of a stranger.

"Filth should remain with filth." She huffed, wiping her hand on the back of a few more strangers until her hand was dry.

The two walked through the airport at a hurried pace, and stepped out into the bright sunlight after only a few minutes. The airport's parking lot stretched for hundreds of meters in every direction, but the annoying man clearly knew exactly where he had parked.

In what was surely record time, the two reached a small, white sedan. A purple shield emblazoned the doors on both sides, with decorated with the silhouette of a snake circling a torch. The annoying man beamed with pride, as he almost reverently opened the doors of the vehicle.

Yumi frowned at the emblem. New York University School of Medicine, a worthless school with a dumb name, in her opinion, but a necessary evil she would have to deal with. She knew full well that someone of her intelligence and drive could be attending a more prestigious school, but getting into such a school would be far simpler if she'd already lived in the United States.

As Yumi sat down on the cold, leather seats, she began to feel a warm, fuzzy feeling course through her veins. She wanted to begin her big plans for the day, but was finding it increasingly difficult to wait. Thoughts muddled, her eyes glazed over muting out the man next to her. In her mind, he was already erased from history, so why pay him any attention?

Snapping out of her stupor for a moment, Yumi opened her suitcase, quickly pulling out a thick medical textbook. Burying her nose in the center of the book, the man took the hint and stopped speaking, afraid to interrupt her studies.

Medicine was the furthest thing from her mind though, as she began to daydream happily. Yumi was more than eager to truly begin her day, and was going over the finer details of her plan from behind the book's cover.

"Welp, we're here E-you-my!" The man announced. "This is the last week of Summer School for many students, so we'll be giving you the tour tomorrow, when the building is less full!"

Yumi cringed, the maiming of her name pulling her out of her daydream. Peering over the edge of the book, she examined her surroundings carefully.

This was not her school's campus, but instead, the dormitories. The campus was closeby though, not much more than a hundred yards away. Sliding the book back over her eyes, she stepped out of the car, picking her suitcase with her free hand, and walked to the great glass doors of the dormitory.

"First things first, you'll get yourself settled down, and spend the night here. First thing tomorrow morning, we'll come get you for that tour. That sound fun?"

Yumi continued to ignore him, keeping her face behind the pages of the textbook. She hadn't turned the page once the entire time, but neither she nor the man were paying enough attention to realize.

A brisk walk brought them to the great lobby, where Yumi took a seat without any provocation, waiting for the key to her dormitory. Being new to the country, the higher-ups had agreed upon letting her have a room all for herself, so she could adjust to her new home more easily.

"Alright, Yo-May! I got your key right here!" The man returned after only a minute, his sniveling, nasally voice getting on Yumi's last nerve.

Making sure to never let go of the book, she held a palm out, until a small metal object was dropped into it. Moving the key between the book and her face, she read the small numbers on the key.

"108." She whispered to herself, quite pleased at her great luck.

Standing, she peered her eyes from over the book, thankful that the lobby was empty, save for an aging woman behind a desk, whose attention was focused on the annoying man who'd brought her here. Her eyes scanned the signs overhead, before settling on one that pointed to the dormitories.

"It is okay if I rook at my room, yes?" She asked from behind her book, keeping up her act of badly speaking the language.

"Yes! Yes! It's fine! I'll just fill out some paperwork and be gone in 10 minutes or so! Hope to see you again out there on campus!" The man said excitedly, extending a hand in Yumi's direction.

Ignoring his offer for a handshake, she bent down to pick up her suitcase, and speedily walked down the empty halls. Several doors were closed, but still had a sign hanging from their handles indicating they were available.. Yumi was grateful that so many rooms on the floor were still empty, a fact that would have been clearly visible had her wide grin not been covered by a large textbook.

"Less people before I begin means less potential people to deal with." She said to herself.

Finally, she reached her dormitory. Tearing off the, "Empty" sign hanging from the doorknob, she opened the door and slid in quietly. Pulling the paper hanging on the door handle off, she opened the door quickly, turning to close and lock the door behind her as she did so.

Now that she was in her room, she breathed a heavy sigh of relief, and threw the textbook she'd carried on her face for nearly an hour onto the bed. Dropping her suitcase, she stretching her arms over her head, she yawned widely, and for a brief instant, was tempted to delay her little adventure a day.
Reminiscing by Emma Gear
Sitting on her bed, she found herself looking at the room again. Her eyes quickly came back to her suitcase, and the thought of what was inside sent an anticipatory shiver down her spine.

In one smooth motion, she stood and ran to her suitcase, clicking it open again.

A small pouch containing a bit of cash, to help her get settled. A few different changes of clothes. Some textbooks. Exactly the sort of things that would be expected for someone planning on living at school housing.

Below all that though, was what made her heart race. A navy blue, button-up jacket, with a white, collared undershirt folded inside. A big, red bow completed the top, and lay on top of the jacket. Right beside, a plaid, blue skirt served as the uniforms bottom. Clean, white, knee-length socks were rolled up, and laying on top of a pair of black, shiny, mary janes.

It had been her high school uniform back in Japan. Since she'd graduated only a few months earlier, it still fit perfectly, and it was likely the most important part of her days plans.

Wasting no more time, she slipped out of her traveling clothes, and began assembling her old uniform. Having worn the same type of uniform for four long years, she was able to do it with extraordinary speed, and folded her other clothing neatly. Laying her traveling clothes in a neat little pile, Yumi smiled.

Turning to face the mirror hanging from the wall, she ran her hands over her uniform, hoping to smooth any stray wrinkles. A part of her wanted to begin instantly, with no regard for her surroundings, but she knew that would only create more problems.

Before resuming her plan though, she admired her reflection in the mirror a moment. A beautiful young woman was looking back at Yumi, bringing a wide smile to her cute face. She viewed many as her inferiors, and for good reason, but she still found it nice to just be reacquainted with herself every so often. Her long, straight, brown hair hung halfway down her back, and framed her perfect face. Her dazzling smile could light up a room, a fact she was all too confident about.

The rest of her body, even hidden beneath an unflattering uniform, was shaped perfectly, and her deep, brown eyes were hypnotizing. In her own opinion, her eyes were likely her greatest feature, with a hundred-way tie for the rest of herself.

Twirling a finger through her hair, her body felt warm from admiring herself, and she forced herself to turn away from her stunning reflection. Moving to the lone window in her dorm, she forced it open with a bit of difficulty, and climbed out quickly.

The bright sun shined overhead, and her heart raced as she knew it was time to let loose. The long-standing warmth in her chest began to spread through her entire body, feeling quite different from the heat the sun shone down on her.

She would start off slowly. Not to give them a chance, no, not at all. They were undeserving of chances, in her opinion, but the sensations of growth were far too enjoyable to hurry along. Why should she hurry anyway? It wasn't as if they could do anything to stop her after she'd begun.

When the scraping sounds of her shoes stretching across the pavement hit her ears, she ws already re-exploring the deep recesses of her mind, and the previous time she'd done this.

Yumi was growing.

Her first time had been a couple of years ago, and was also the discovery of her powers. She'd been too scared to take advantage of her superiority over the mites surrounding her, and stopped at a paltry fifty feet in height. She shrunk back down before anyone had noticed, and was thankful there weren't any lasting side effects, at the time.

She knew full well that she could far exceed the small bit of growth she'd experienced that time, but the upper limits of her growth were still a mystery. Still, even when she'd only spent mere seconds at fifty feet in height, the things she could do with her newly discovered abilities were amazing to think about. A deep, trembling excitement filled her every time her mind wandered to these thoughts for months, when she began to concoct her first plan.

One year later, using a bottle of wash-out blue hair dye, and a pair of reading glasses, she'd taken her first actions as a giantess.

The people were small. Weak. She was enormous. Powerful. The rubber soles of her shoes had wiped out a great number of pitiful, scurrying people with no more effort than the step itself took. She had grown bigger that time, several hundred feet, and callously destroyed her home city to her hearts content. She felt no sympathy for those who found their way crushed in her wake. If they wished to survive they shouldn't have been near by. It was their own fault for their lack of foresight, and she had no qualms about her actions. She was simply the greater being, and nothing they could do was of any consequence to her.

Still, even then, she knew that she had the potential to grow so much more. Her destruction of her great city had lasted less than an hour, before she noticed a surprise storm moving into the area. Stomping through fleeing crowds at her feet, her booming footsteps echoes for miles around as she made her way back to her now heavily-damaged house. Ensuring there were no small people nearby, she stealthily shrunk back to her normal size, just as the first raindrops were hitting her arms.

A minute later, rain had begun to pour. She washed the blue dye out of her hair, and stashed the glasses away. It was a foolish disguise, and one that should have been transparent to anyone who knew her. Her rampage had been devastating to the community though, and any efforts by the government were focused more on rebuilding, and less on finding a culprit.

In fact, no real attempt had ever been made to capture the giantess.

Yumi had taken that knowledge to heart, and knew where she would need to go to experience those wonderful feelings again. It had taken little effort, but, being a brilliant girl, she was welcomed to the United States to continue her studies.

Now, here she stood. Yumi's plan was perfect, this time, and something as menial as rain had no chance of stopping her.

She smiled.

Nothing had a chance.
A Force of Nature by Emma Gear
Yumi took in her surroundings slowly. This side of the building was empty of vehicles or loitering people. That was good, as she had little desire for a panicking speck to force her to speed the growth up prematurely.

While her eye-level rose slowly, she scanned the windows of the second floor, enjoying the view as they shrunk below her. The third floor came into view shortly after, covering her mouth to quiet her giggling.

Then, she saw it.

Yumi's heart skipped a beat.

A person was visible in one of the third-floor windows. They seemed to be bent over, likely unpacking their clothing and belongings, and hadn't noticed the giantess outside the building yet. The rooms window to the was wide open, allowing the fresh air in.

As far as Yumi was concerned though, it offered the perfect way to capture her first victim.

Plateauing her growth temporarily, she gingerly stepped closer to the buildings wall, and moved her arm to the open window. Exercising a great deal of restraint, she knew that thrusting her arm in would have caused a bit of commotion, and she didn't want for any authorities to find the building she stayed in suspicious.

Snaking her arm in through the window, Yumi smiled. She could barely fit her arm into the window, and only a few minutes earlier her entire body had easily slipped through a window just like it. Even at this comparatively minuscule size, the comparison between her giant body and the window was enough to send her brain into a frenzy.

Carefully reaching for the person in the room, Yumi pinched her fingers around their head, and extracted them slowly. Tiny, weak arms flailed and fought to be freed, but even two of Yumi's fingers were enough to completely overpower the frail form.

Once out of the room, Yumi placed the person in her opposite palm, and keeping her index finger over their mouth. Now that she had her prize in the sunlight, Yumi could see it was a small, mousy girl. Short, black hair covered her head, and the sunlight reflected off the small pair of glasses that rest on her nose, just above Yumi's fingernail.

The girl was cute, and Yumi's mind wandered. Who was the squirming girl held in her hand? Maybe she was to be one of Yumi's classmates. Maybe, had she not fallen under her cruel gaze, the two could have become friends close friends? Maybe, they could have become partners, and discovered something grand together.

All the maybes in the world amounted to nothing as Yumi closed her palm around the girl, shivering as a moist crunch emanated from her closed palm. Warm blood leaked from her closed hand, and Yumi's smiled widened as she closed her fist even tighter, drawing further snaps and crunches.

The girl was gone. She had given her life for a greater cause, as far as Yumi was concerned. Her entertainment was paramount, and no mere lives were going to stop her in that pursuit.

Again, Yumi smiled, ready to truly begin her reign now, and accelerated her growth. She'd had her first taste of power, and it was divine. She needed more, and she needed to get started sooner, rather than later. The sunlight wouldn't last forever, and she aimed to take advantage of it for as long as possible.

The pleasant warmth filling her body grew into an inferno, and Yumi watched her point of view stretch higher and higher for nearly a full minute. She slowly rubbed her hands over her body, enjoying the feeling of growth immensely, and wishing it would never end. She watched everything at her feet shrink further away, losing all of its detail and blurring together.

When the 3-story dormitory was at waist height, the first fear-filled screams floated up to her ears. They were afraid of her, she knew this, and thoroughly reveled in it. Yumi fully intended on showing everyone nearby her might, but she had a task to complete first.

Slowing her growth once the puny, three-story building was just below shin height, she stopped for a moment. Reaching into the breast pocket of her school uniforms jacket, Yumi pulled out a snow-white handkerchief, and tossed it into the air, ensuring it landed on top of the dorm building. The huge cloth cloth covered it completely, and Yumi turned her destructive mind to the parking lot.

The few people in the front parking lot had begun to flee, but their panicked attempts to start a car and escape were cut short when Yumi's mighty, thumping feet crushed them flat. In only a few seconds, the tarmac was gouged full of deep holes in the shape of her shoe's soles.

The parking lot was now free of vehicles, save for one. A lone, white sedan, parked in the center of the lot. Crossing her hands over her sizable chest, Yumi smiled and stepped to the car casually, while a flattened disc of metal flaked off her shoe's sole.

She'd made sure this particular car was the last one left, and it was quite easy to distinguish. A gaudy, purple shield emblazoned the doors, and a terrified, balding man had still not managed to open the doors.

He was the one man who had seen her face, and knew who she was, where she was staying, and any relevant information needed to find Yumi. Her whole plan succeeding hinged on his death, a fact that the stupid man seemed to realize as he dropped to his knees, bowing in terror.

Yumi placed the heel of her shoe before the man and the vehicle he was so proud of, enveloping both in a deep, light swallowing. Too excited to keep the teasing up, she quickly lowered her foot, feeling the delightful crumpling of metal, crunching of a mans body, and the echoing bass of her footstep of her footstep in three separate, but distinct flavors.

Surprisingly, a pained shriek came from just past the toe of Yumi's shoe, and she scraped her foot back, smiling at the sight presented to her. The man appeared to have made a mad dash for freedom at the last moment, and lost the entire lower half of his body to Yumi's rubber sole for the effort. A dark red streak extending from his lower half served as a reminder of his fate, and Yumi couldn't help herself any longer.

Giggling, she moved her foot back over the pained man, and pressed down. Her footstep was muffled, along with the second series of crunches, signaling the end of his existence.

Arching her back and stretching her arms as high as she could, Yumi inhaled. Her lungs filled with the fresh air of the city, and she was eager to truly begin. Everything til now had only been another step in her plan, to destroy anyone that saw her, and mark her safe spot for later.

With a confident step, she left the dormitory's parking lot, and stomped her way to the campus building itself. She rest her hands on her hips, really making her massive size advantage even more apparent, especially now that she was face to face with the main campus.

Or, rather, shins to face.

Being roughly the same height as the dormitories, the actual schools campus was minuscule to Yumi's towering body. The front doors were wide open, and a teeming mass of humanity fleeing, watching in awe, or fainting at the sight of her red-stained shoes, and knee-high socks.

Yumi, exceedingly eager to experience a new sensation, hovered a foot over the center of the squirming mass.

A dark shadow again signaled the end, but this time it was for dozens of people at once, and not an unlucky, single man. Lights from within the school illuminated the bottom of Yumi's thick rubber soles, and a new wave of screams erupted as the dripping, red liquid covering the sole shone overhead.

The black, leather shoe lowered over the scared students, and Yumi shivered slightly, while tingles of pleasure ran through her. Even through her shoes, she could feel the tiny students panic, and feel their desperation. They wanted mercy, to escape, but she would offer none. She longed to feel them crush, and that was their destiny as far as she was concerned.

Even through the layers of her socks and shoes, the slight bit of resistance, provided by people fighting for their very lives was pleasurable. Dozens of hands tried to lift her, but couldn't even slow her when she truly wished for it to end. They were living on her own time now, and Yumi was quickly growing impatient.

Stepping down, she ended their struggles, and a cool feeling washed over her. It had just happened, not even a second had passed before she was replaying the instant in her mind over and over. It was a feeling of absolute power over someone elses life power no human could ever hope to replicate. Yumi alone could experience it, as she was the only one worthy of such a thrill. Not only that, but she would experience it many times before the day was up.

Sliding her left shoe back, a thick, red slick was left in her tremendous shoe's path, and she moved her right foot over another group of students. Their panicked screams rose to a fever pitch, and Yumi chose not to prolong the moment any further. Crushing her shoe down into the crowd without any hesitation, she felt the delicious squelch of life ending underfoot.

It wasn't nearly as satisfying as doing so slowly, she noted, but was still a little enjoyable.

Moving her left foot into the air, the screams far below again raised in pitch, but she wasn't aiming for the people now. As pleasurable as that sensation was, people were weak, fragile. She wanted to test her power on something sturdy, and powerful.

The building was just the thing too.

Yumi's shoe thrust forward quickly, smashing into the building like a wrecking ball, and causing the second and third floors to collapse inward around the wide hole Yumi's shoe had just made. Squirming dots fell from nearby, landing on the top of her shoe and socks, a sight which made Yumi's blood boil.

They were here for her amusement. What could they hope to accomplish by hiding from her?

Angrily, Yumi brought her right foot forward, her rubber sole slamming into another section of building, before settling with a deep, rumbling, "THOOM!"

As before, more students rained from the holes in the building, and fell onto Yumi's shoes. She shook them loose angrily, and, shifted her weight to her left foot, feeling a slight tingle of further crunches as she did so.

Moving her right foot over the people who had hidden, she slowly settled her sole onto them, listening to the sounds of their bodies pulping with great relish. All too quickly, the moist sounds were met with a resounding "CRACK" when their bodies lost the fight against their captor's shoe.

Yumi smiled, licking her lips at the feeling, while a grumbling sound came from her stomach.

She knew just how to sate her hunger and backed up. Her attention fell back to the finally thinning crowds of students exiting the building. Making sure to place her feet on a few stragglers, she bent over, and using her huge hands like scoops, grabbed a large portion of fleeing students.

Lifting them to face level, she looked over them hungrily, licking her lips. Their screams were annoying, especially being in such close proximity to her ears, but she was sure their sounds would be muted well enough soon.

"PUT THEM DOWN OR WE WILL, I REPEAT, WE WILL OPEN FIRE!" An angry man's voice screamed from ground level.

Turning around, crushing a few more people as she did so, Yumi quickly saw the source of the angry voice. The military had arrived, much quicker than she expected in her plan. Though, the military providing anything but a brief distraction was also part of that plan.

"PUT THEM DOWN!" The man screamed again.

Yumi innocently pouted, slumping her shoulders at the lined up group of vehicles. Then, opening her mouth wide, she raised the handfuls of humanity above the yawning chasm of her maw. With no fanfare, she dropped the terrified people into her mouth. Many landed on tongues with a squishing sound, and many more fell straight into the pitch-black hole that was her throat.

Smiling at the military with her cheeks puffed out, Yumi gulped exaggeratedly, the loudness of it overpowering the remaining screams beneath her. The tickling in her throat lasted a moment before subsiding, and she smiled as a warm tingling hit her belly.

A powerful explosion rang out, followed by several more, and a second later, Yumi felt the impact of tank shells against her body. They were noticeable, but not painful in the slightest, a realization that widened Yumi's smile further.

Still, she wouldn't stand for even a noticeable feeling when being attacked, and, without warning, resumed her growth.

This time, she was going all out. Her antics were growing old, and she eagerly wanted to see what it was like at a far greater size. Eyes closed, she wanted to be surprised at the sight that welcomed her when finished, and she continued to focus completely on the fire inside her body, making sure its ferocity never slowed for a moment.

It felt like an eternity to the people down below, but Yumi was disappointed when she couldn't bring forth anymore growth after only five or so seconds. Still, she opened her eyes, and was met with emptiness.

Looking down, she nearly lost her balance, so excited she was. She couldn't see the building she'd been drawing people from earlier, and in a brief instant of panic, searched the ground for her handkerchief.

While it hadn't grown with her, it appeared unscathed, and the panic subsided. It was replaced immediately with her newfound sense of invincibility. Bending down to her knees, she ran over the streets with her fingers, searching for the military that had attacked her seconds ago.

Finding them, she smiled at the small points of light emitting from the heavy tanks. Nothing could even be felt now. Weapons they considered powerful and destructive, couldn't even hit her divine body with enough force to trigger one of the thousands of nerve endings around her body. Yumi was beyond powerful now, she was literally a force of nature, but greater. She was sentient, and she had an appetite for destruction that may never be quenched.

Squishing a single tank under her finger, she found she couldn't even feel the vehicle's crumpling beneath her soft skin.

Standing again, she slowly moved a shoe over the entire line of military weapons, her loud, echoing giggles resounding through the city at her feet. As slowly as she could manage, her cute shoes came down onto dozens of the military vehicles. They crushed more easily than the cars had at her previous height, and, as expected, were completely unfelt beneath her. Even so, the sight of her footsteps powerful, booming vibration shaking buildings around brought a twisted smile to Yumi's lips.

Dragging her foot back, she cut deep, wide furrow in the asphalt, enjoying the sight. Before she'd had to focus a fraction of her weight into a step to do what she'd just done effortlessly. She wanted to make the rest of the military pay for daring to attack a living force of nature, but she had bigger targets to handle for the moment.

Moving her hands to her hips, she stood like a Goddess. Ignoring the few remaining tanks, she instead chose to walk through the city. She paid little mind to anything in her path, the buildings weren't worth her time, and the people even less so.

While she walked, thousands of crying, panicked citizens found themselves in the shadow of her uncaring shoes for a moment, before being crushed into an organic paste. They were then pressed dozens of feet deep into the ground, all without any extra effort on Yumi's part.

Her giant, powerful feet began to step more firmly into the soft, yielding Earth, as an annoyed Yumi was having a hard time finding her target from this height. The already powerful rumblings of her footsteps now sounded like exploding bombs, and displaced air sliced through surrounding buildings. Anything still standing had to contend with the intense shaking her every step brought. She carved an incredible swath of destruction into the city, but Yumi paid it no mind. She would focus on the individuals later, and their time would come after her biggest target.

Finally, she noticed it. Even from her great height, the Empire State Building was a thing to be admired. Almost reaching the tips of her knee-high socks, she moved her shoe beside the building, and enjoyed the comparison. Her leg was thicker, and quite obviously mower powerful than the building, and it would soon take its rightful place on the New York City skyline.

She thought back to her last rampage for an instant. She'd seen the Tokyo Tower, but only from a distance, and it was quite a bit taller than she'd been at the time. Since then she'd learned that the Empire State Building was just a bit bigger, and now here it stood, just over a quarter of her height.

Standing on her left foot, Yumi raised her right foot until it was over the very tip of the Empire State Building, casting it, and many surrounding blocks into shadow. She simply couldn't allow something this tall to continue existing unchecked in her city, and she fully planned on doing the same to the Tokyo Tower at some point.

For now though, she carefully lowered her foot onto the top of the building. Balancing with one foot this high was rather difficult, but she took her actions slowly. Her breathing grew heavier as floor after floor crumpled beneath her footwear. More effort was required to stand on one foot than destroy the city's greatest building, a fact she reveled in.

Thousands of people in, and around the building were crushed, as the foot erased the floors of the mighty building, one after the other. Yumi could no longer contain herself, and an incredibly loud, dominating laugh echoed through the air. She truly was all-powerful, and her reign of death would consume all she came across. They didn't have the honor of being nothing, such a title was too great for them. They were parasites, and she wouldn't allow them to live if they crossed her. Everything was right in the world.

Finally settling her foot back into the ground, she twisted her giant shoes into the ground, creating a deep crater where the building once stood. Lifting a foot, she stomped hard several times onto the crater, laughing while the surrounding blocks suffered the aftermath of her stomps.

Then, she began a much more concentrated rampage of the city. Buildings and people alike met the soft, rubber soles of her shoes, and dyed them a deeper red than before. She stopped and picked up a handful of buildings, swallowing them whole like she had the crying people earlier that day. The taste wasn't anywhere near as pleasant, but the feelings of power were incomparable.

Nowhere in the entire city was safe, and at her incredible, mile-high height, nothing was able to survive a meeting with her.

It took hours, and the military got involved more than once along the way, but land, sea, or air, their efforts amounted to less than the faintest tickle on her body. At least once she'd been under attack for a few minutes before even noticing the almost unnoticeable, flying specks of helicopters around her.

More hours passed, and finally, she rest her hands on the back of her neck, surveying the scene with great joy. Over three quarters of the city had been converted to a wasteland, containing only smoking wreckage, and ended lives.

She had created this. This wasteland was her monument to her own power, and she had enjoyed every last second of it. Every screaming man, woman and child beneath her uncaring shoes. Every building had its own story to tell, its own occupants, and they had all been crushed indiscriminately. While she didn't know of how many lives she had ended, she couldn't wait to find out later.

Still, she wasn't quite ready to finish just yet, and she walked past the city's limits, finding several smaller towns at her towering feet. They were almost invisible, in the light of the setting sun, but she still hadn't quite had enough. Anything she could do to squeeze a second of extra pleasure from her height was worth it, in her own eyes.

A simple twist of her shoe later, and a small, bordering town was pulverized. They were just too small, and she yearned for something bigger, meatier, and more satisfying. She wanted to again feel the fleeing crowds, the tortured screams. She knew there was a full quarter of the city left, but also knew that she had a plan to stick to.

Yumi sighed, disappointed. She'd gleamed as much fun as she could from New York City, it seemed. She was ready to enact the final step of her plan, and was already formulating how to pull off her next rampage in her head.

The sunset turned to night, casting the destroyed section of the city into blackness. For miles around, no building remained standing, creating an amazingly wide-angled view of where New York City once stood. The quiet, eerie darkness blew through the remains, including the now mostly-deserted section she had left standing.

The pathetic cowards had fled. They chose their own lives over dying for her pleasure. While this angered Yumi greatly, she knew she'd need to leave a decent portion of the city standing, to pull her plan off properly. Her powerful, booming footsteps finally stopped, as she spotted the small, white handkerchief, still covering her dormitory.

It was time to wrap things up, and she stood there for a moment, admiring the size of her own feet against the minuscule, three-story building. It would take almost nothing for her to destroy it, and the thought had crossed her mind more than once during her rampage. Particularly when she was down to the dregs, and turning the suburbs into craters in the shape of her shoe prints. She knew she couldn't survive at this size though, and would need to live a normal life until she could do it again.

Thoroughly satisfied, but still wanting more deep down, she examined her surroundings carefully, relieved when she could see no military units still after her. Walking again, she took a single step, over her handkerchief, and with an icy rush through her veins, shrank back down to her normal height.
The Calm After the Storm by Emma Gear
Her massive handkerchief hung over the entire dormitory, covering all the windows, and casting the inside in shadow. With a bit of effort, Yumi managed to lift a tip up, sliding her body under the cloth. She crawled through for a few feet before finding herself at the dormitory's wall, and quickly climbed into her still-open window.

Climbing back in, she was careful not to allow her wet shoes to drip onto anything. Yumi's room was largely undisturbed, though her suitcase was now laying on its side, when she was sure she'd left it standing up. She smiled at the sight while slipping her shoes off, knowing she was the reason for it, and sighed quietly, drinking in the silence of the moment.

Knowing she had just a few more things to do, she stood and walked back to her briefcase. Searching around a bit more, she found a sharp pair of scissors. Spinning them on one finger, she stuck her head out of her dorm rooms window, and began to snip away at her long, luxurious hair.

---

Everything had turned out exactly as planned.

Well, except that Yumi had accidentally cut her hair a tad bit shorter than she had planned after returning to her room. Still though, shoulder-length hair was so overdone, and she looked cute with hair that was an inch shorter than that.

Aside from that though, when the authorities had finally gotten around to checking the dormitories, they found at least a dozen terrified students, a Japanese girl who barely spoke English among them. While she had been seen by millions, she had also disposed of millions during her rampage.

Yumi smiled. The final death count had just come in last week, and the numbers were pleasing. Just over six million dead, thousands injured. It was always good to leave more dead than injured, in her mind. Authorities stated it had been far easier to simply count who was still alive, than try to make sense of the paper thin, organic pancakes she'd left behind after resting her shoes on a person.

Still, Yumi was as happy as ever. Now that her school no longer existed, she was free to apply to another school. Now that she lived in the United States, it was far easier for her to be accepted into the school she truly wanted to attend, Harvard Medical School. She'd gotten her acceptance letter just a few days ago, and was planning on leaving New York City within the coming weeks.

For now though, she sat in the lobby, and listened to the people talk about the giantess. Talk about her. She was still a hot subject for discussion, and Yumi found their idiocy increasingly amusing. Rumors that she'd had bat wings, and could shoot lasers from her eyes had begun to surface, after all. Yumi knew she didn't need such gimmicks at her full size though. She could easily bring an entire city to its knees, and now it was something everyone knew.

Yumi's uniform and footwear were gone. she'd made sure to dispose of them in a small fire as soon as possible, and late one night, had even managed to shrink her handkerchief back to an easily disposable size.

Much like Tokyo, efforts to find the giantess were given up on shortly after they began, the country more worried about comforting its people and rebuilding than finding a giantess who might not even have been human. Politicians made public announcements, assuring the citizens that such an attack could never happen again.

And Yumi couldn't wait to prove them all wrong.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2975