A World of Breasts and Buttocks by ltltb
Summary:

A college women's gymnastics team and the coach are hit hard by the desires arising from the Rebalancing of Sexes. It's made worse when their boyfriends and husband are kidnapped by a rival team, forcing them to grab the last male on campus to meet their needs.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 41351 Read: 239301 Published: October 23 2012 Updated: August 12 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.           The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.   No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb

4. Chapter 4 by ltltb

5. Chapter 5 by ltltb

6. Chapter 6 & 7 by ltltb

7. Chapter 8 by ltltb

8. Chapters 9 & 10 by ltltb

9. Chapter 11 by ltltb

10. Chapter 12 by ltltb

11. Chapter 13 & 14 by ltltb

12. Chapters 15, 16 & 17 by ltltb

13. Chapter 18 by ltltb

14. Chapter 19 by ltltb

15. Chapter 20 by ltltb

16. Chapter 21 by ltltb

17. Chapter 22 by ltltb

18. Chapter 23 by ltltb

19. Chapter 24 by ltltb

Chapter 1 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The women's gymnastics team resorts to drastic measures when the rebalancing arrives and their boyfriends disappear.

Chapter One



"Where are all the dudes?", Jason thought to himself. This morning, it seemed that the campus was almost entirely devoid of men.



The mystery began when he got up. Jason was one of the few residents on his dorm floor who wasn't on the men's gymnastics team. His roommate Steve was, and the whole team had been in a tournament three hours away the previous night. They should have returned around 1 a.m. But when Jason's alarm went off, his roommate wasn't around. Neither were any of his teammates. The two other residents who weren't on the gymnastics team were also AWOL. Jason cracked open their doors and peered into their rooms. In one, he walked in and pulled the blanket off the bed. There was a familiar stain on the sheets, and indications that someone had been there. It seemed as though he had left rather suddenly. Jason thought, sex for one, until he saw what was clearly a bra in a corner of the bed.



Walking to his first class, he saw only females walking by him. Some of them had a strange look, their faces all scrunched up. All of them seemed to have bedroom eyes. One girl was looking up at the sky, passing her fingers along her throat. Her mouth was shaped in an "O", as though she were being pleasured by an invisible lover, right there on the quad.



When he got to class, he heard murmurs about the "Goddess of Love", and heard occasional soft moans from the seats around him. Several girls wanted to sit next to him. Really wanted to sit next to him. They were obviously coming on to him. Jason was amazed. Pleased, but amazed. What had he done to suddenly become a sex magnet? Why did the whole room smell like honey, and where were all the other guys?



When he got back to his room, Jason absentmindedly locked the door. Then he went on line and searched news for "Goddess of Love." He found videos and articles quoting her talk about"rebalancing the sexes." It would be a mad dream, if not for all the stories appearing on the web. Jason began reading about what was happening to men. They weren't disappearing.  They were shrinking, apparently because of something in their wives' and girlfriends' vaginal fluids. Some shrank as small as one inch high. None bigger than a foot. Men without wives and girlfriends were being attacked by sex-crazed women, and getting shrunk down to size before they knew enough to put up any resistance. Women tasting like honey. Men tasting like chocolate. It all looked crazy to Jason.



A chill raced up Jason's spine as he realized he was in danger of losing his freedom to a girl. He started thinking about how to get off campus. Where to hide. How long he could go without sex. 50 years? Maybe 60?



Jason was trying to figure it out, when he heard voices down the hall of the dorm. They were female voices, and they were shouting. "Where are the guys?"



Another voice shouted. "Forget it. The men's team's all gone. The girls from State must have claimed them after the meet."



"Uh-UH. There's at least one guy on this floor who isn't on the gymnastics team. There's his room, right there!"



Jason heard footsteps, then a thud. Someone was hurling themselves against his locked door. Then several thuds. It became clear that those girls who had been chatting down the hall were trying to break into his room.



He backed a chair against the doorknob. It held at first. But the pounding got louder and more insistent. Finally, the door gave way and four girls tumbled in, all a couple of inches in height each side of 5'3", almost a foot shorter than his 6'1". All of them had heavily dilated eyes. Looking at their tight, curvy forms, Jason knew immediately that they were from the college women's gymnastics team. One of them was Jessica, his roommate's red-haired girlfriend. Another was Jessica's friend and teammate Amber. The scent of honey that had permeated his classes now filled his room, though it seemed to vary slightly, depending on which girl was closest.



Jason didn't wait to find out what they wanted. He dove for the window. But two of the gymnasts cartwheeled across the room and blocked his only escape. They formed a circle and began to close in around him. He picked up his laptop -- the only possible weapon close at hand.



"Stay back!", he yelled, more out of panic than anything else. Part of him couldn't believe what he was doing; fighting off four hotties who wanted him more than anything.



"Just let us fuck you!" yelled the tallest, a 5'6" blonde named April.



"Yeah," Jason replied, "one time and then I'm a chew toy!"



Several of the girls laughed. Jessica responded. "No, I swear we wouldn't eat you. The Goddess of Love wouldn't let us."



Amber piped up. "Are you gay? The Goddess of Love won't let us harm gay guys. Just tell us you're gay and we'll leave you alone."



"I'm not gay!" Jason shouted.



"Then let us have sex with you!" shouted Jessica.



"Let us fuck you!" said Amber.



"Let us SHRINK you!" said Carmen, a caramel-skinned Latina girl with a prominent rear end.



While two of the girls were keeping Jason's attention, the others climbed up on a table above him. One of them leapt onto Jason's back, and the others gathered in a scrum. In sort of a mass movement, the girls pummeled Jason and forced him onto the bed. The four of them pinned him by the shoulders and got him horizontal. One of them sat down on his shoulders. her glistening womanhood in front of his face. Then they started ripping his clothes off. In about 20 seconds the girls had him naked. They used Jason's clothes to tie him to the bedposts. Then Jessica held him down while the other three removed their clothes. Those three then climbed Jason's body. Amber, her face flushed red, looked him in the eyes and pulled his cheeks toward her, for a deep, passionate kiss. Jason looked into her eyes. They were incredibly dilated, as though she had just come from the optometrist. Even though he knew what was coming, Jason couldn't break his gaze into those bedroom eyes.



"He's mine, Amber!" shouted Jessica, now naked herself. She shoved Amber aside, breaking the moment. "After all, he's Steve's roommate!"



Desperate for an opening, Jason tried to distract his roommate's girlfriend. "Jessica", Jason shouted, "Why are you cheating on Steve?"



Jessica's mouth dropped open. She was so caught up in her own passions that she forgot she was cheating on her boyfriend. "It's not cheating! The Goddess of Love gave us these powerful needs and we have to take care of them! Besides, he didn't come back from the men's gymnastics meet at State last night. I bet he's cheating with one of the girls over there."



"Yeah, did you stop to think maybe she shrank him and he didn't have any say about it?"



"How would that --", Jessica stopped to think but then the passion hit her hard again, and she lunged for a kiss.  Jason tried to take advantage of her momentary confusion by making a break for the door. But the bonds held, and the scrum closed around him, shutting down any escape notions. Utterly naked, the redhead ground her pelvis into Jason's tummy, and was preparing to mount his manhood and take him down to size once and for all, when a series of shouts of "Coach!" interrupted her reverie.



A dark haired woman of about 30, just 4'11", with olive skin and a curvy yet athletic figure, wearing khaki shorts and a polo shirt with the university logo, entered the room and pushed through the throng of girls to stand aside Jason. Arms akimbo, she looked down at Jason.



"I think I should introduce myself. I'm Deborah Probus, coach of the women's gymnastics team." She spoke through ragged gasps, and her eyes were also dilated.



"I'm Jason", he answered.



Coach Probus turned to the assembled gymnasts. "Ladies!" she shouted. "I have an announcement from the university provost, Dr. Alicia Mendelsohn!" She then read from her smartphone. "'Due to the emergency situation created by the large-scale rebalancing of the sexes, all rules regarding sexual harassment between students or involving students and instructors are suspended indefinitely'!"



The girls stared in silence. One piped up. "What does that mean, coach?"



"It means I GO FIRST!"



Coach Probus threw off her polo shirt, revealing a sports bra, which she then peeled off and hurled to one side, revealing two ample mammaries with dark areolae. Then she removed her shoes and her khaki shorts, revealing a purple pair of panties. When Deborah pulled those away, they revealed a well-trimmed bush with a "landing strip". The coach began to lower herself onto his manhood, engorged and ready in spite of himself.



As soon as she had received the notice from the provost, Coach Probus began searching the dorms for a man she could take. She'd been needing to get her groove back since the afternoon before. All night she had dreamed of taking her husband, the men's gymnastics coach. Then she woke up, to find he hadn't returned from the meet at State. Worry, fear, and anger all swirled inside her. But all were dwarfed by her aching needs. "I need to get a man inside me", Deborah thought to herself, "and keep him there." She would sight eligible men across the campus, but before she could get to them, other girls or professors pulled them aside and rendered them living dildos. Then she got a text from one of her students about the discovery at the men's dorm.



Jason tried one more time to distract the girls, speaking so loudly, he was almost yelling at them.  "Are you going to let her have me first? After all, you're the ones who caught me! Shouldn't one of you get to shrink me?" But none broke ranks.



Deborah was well-lubricated by now, her body radiating heat. She slid almost effortlessly onto Jason's phallus. Her moans were deep and primal, as though she were lifting away all the burdens of women, all the way back to Eve in the garden. When the first drops of honey touched his flesh, Jason felt a tingle sweep all the way up through his body. He thought he saw the bed and the coach beginning to grow.



But just at that moment, Coach Probus and the girls seemed to slow down and stop in time. Finally they stopped. Behind the girls to his right, he saw a shimmering light. Gradually it assumed the shape of an incredibly beautiful woman. Jason recognized it as the woman he'd seen on You Tube.



The shimmering figure called his name. "Jason... I am the Goddess of Love."



"I know", Jason answered. Through the heavy breathing accompanying his erection, he forced out a question. "Why are you making all the men small and the women horny?"



"Because for women to grow, men must shrink", she answered. "The world will be a nicer place, once all the efforts and strivings of men are confined within a woman's underwear. A woman's sexual pleasure is dependent in part, on the caressing of very small places. Soon you will be able to touch them with all the tenderness they deserve. "



"But what about men's freedoms?", Jason gasped. "We're never going to be more than one-sixth the height of a woman, and she can make us smaller than that anytime she wants! We'll have no rights!"



"Neither, in the legal sense, did women for most of your history. But through their control of intimacy, they gained an advantage of sorts. I call this a 'rebalancing' of sexes for more reasons than one. I've given the women a serious case of what you men would call 'blue balls.'  They will rule the world, but their nurturing instincts, not to mention their aching need for a man, will keep them from becoming violent oppressors. If all else fails, I shall be there to enforce decency toward men. Believe me, Jason, you and all men can look up at the stars for eternity, but the most sacred place of a woman's flesh is a much more beautiful sight, and so much more attainable. Take your place at their feet, in their panties, in their bras, and beneath the hems of their dresses."



The goddess shimmered and faded away, and a warm glow engulfed Jason. He began to shrink again, and to slide out of his bonds. Not that it mattered, because he couldn't move. The woman straddling his cock and the younger women surrounding his bed seemed to grow taller and taller. More and more, the petite gymnastics coach began to resemble a skyscraper. Jason realized that he was falling out of a world defined by trees, houses, dormitories, roads and hills, and entering a world defined by eyelashes, lips, tongues, shoulders, feet, calves, thighs, vaginas, vulvae, labiae, breasts, and buttocks.

Chapter 2 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Jason finds out what it's like to experience two women who can alter his size on a whim.

Chapter Two---

 

As Jason shrank, his boner remained unsatiated. His body seemed to contract toward the spot where the honey first hit him. That meant he was shrinking toward a position directly beneath Deborah's pussy. Her position changed from a straddle to a squat as he shrank. Jason began to notice a difference in the honey smell. As he shrank toward a position below the coach's crotch, Deborah's honey dominated the air. The aroma seemed to turn deeper, darker. mustier, woodsier, as though the beehive that made the honey rested inside an old growth tree.



At last Jason's reduction ended. From what he could tell, he stood just one inch high. In his mind, he heard the music from "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids"  -- in the scene where Amy and Russ had just been shrunk and were looking up in awe at Dr. Szalinski's shrinking machine and a 40-story high milk crate. Coach Probus leaned forward, letting her knees fall to the bed on either side of him. He could see the coach's thighs, large for her size but definitely toned. His eyes followed their tan lines, on one side, bronze with signs that hairs had been plucked or removed, on the other side, dark, curly hairs decorating a lighter shade of skin, almost a yellow ochre. The scale of these intimate parts of a woman's anatomy were breathtaking enough. Then he looked five stories above his head. Coach Probus' womanhood, engorged, exploded, aroused and criss crossed by pubic hair, seemed enormous. Its honey-scented pheromones imprinted themselves on his mind, suppressing his urge to flee. In fact, it seemed to erode his will, implanting a strong desire to obey the mighty moist vortex above him, that seemed to be preparing itself (with the coach's own hands helping) to suck him in.



Coach Probus drew in a breath, then her voice rumbled above Jason. "I need you so badly, but I owe you an explanation." Her voice, light and almost girlish before, sounded deep now, and seemed to rumble from everywhere, including those gigantic labiae. "All of the girls, except Amber, have boyfriends on the men's gymnastics team. My husband coaches the men's gymnastics team. They had a meet last night against State. None of them have come back. Maybe they got shrunk by some of the women at State. Maybe they wanted to be. Maybe they didn't. We all wanted to go over there and kick some butts and find out. But right now everything's too chaotic, too crazy. Let me assure you, these girls are going to find their boyfriends, and I swear I'm going to find my husband. But until then... we need a man. Every other man on campus is taken. So we're going to share YOU. Now I think I've said all I can without going crazy, enough talking. I am taking you and that is all there is to it. I promise to be as gentle with you as I can.... now grow to the size of my vag!"



Jason expanded to a height of precisely 6.77 inches. Deborah picked him up and kissed him, then licked him. "You DO taste like chocolate, just like the goddess said", she cooed. Then she placed him back at the entrance of her womanhood. At his new size, Jason had to kneel to touch it. "Before you enter me, I need you to bring every little bit of my honey out of me. Do you see how wonderful it is, now that you're just small enough to please a woman perfectly? You're going to make several women happy, as you've never been able to make a woman happy before."



Deborah sat back on the bed, unfolded her legs, and invited Jason in. He drew closer to the new center of his universe. At this distance, the vapors from her honey shredded his will to bits. He felt as though he were turning into a piston, that existed only to drive itself into the coach. She took him in her hand and guided him toward the curve in her vagina, and he bent around the curve inside of her. After a few minutes, the deep, musty, oaken smell of her honey overwhelmed him. He was about to faint inside Deborah when her hand-seized his body, dripping with chocolate-flavored sweat, and pulled him in and out. "You are so beautiful".... the giantess moaned. "I've never felt such precision... the little hands touching me in all the right places." Jason was amazed that she was impressed. He was too busy trying to avoid suffocation to think about where his hands were going. He was near unconsciousness when a wave of orgasms brought Deborah down from her sexual high tide, and swept Jason the toyboy out to sea.



Her desire satiated, the coach picked up the exhausted Jason. "One inch", she commanded. Jason's body responded to her command by immediately shrinking to an inch in height. Jason couldn't get over how amazing it was to shrink in response to nothing but a woman's voice. Deborah then placed Jason in her hand, and airlifted him to her left nipple. Jason felt his will coming back, not to mention his arousal. He worked that nipple almost as though he were sleepwalking, wrapping his arms, his legs, and his body around it, tickling it with his tiny manhood and pumping away. The need for relief boiled up faster than he could contain it, and Jason came for the first time since shrinking. The orgasm didn't just explode from his manhood. It exploded from everywhere. Every pore of his body was pouring out a fluid that smelled and tasted like chocolate. It was such an exhausting process that Jason fell into a post-coital sleep, even faster than he did before the GOL and Coach Probus changed him into a horny bug.



Jason was awakened by what he thought at first was a huge gulping sound. Then he recognized it as crying. It was coming from Amber, one of the girls who had burst into his room. "We had a deal, coach! It was all arranged before YOU barged in! I was going to shrink him because I had never been with a man before, and if I didn't shrink him I would never ever get a chance with a full sized man. Then YOU came in and screwed it up! Now I'll never know what it's like to have sex with a big man!"



Coach Probus replied. "Amber, I know you'll never believe it, but this kind of sex is better."



"Don't I have the right to find out for MYSELF?"



"No, not when everyone on the team has the same needs and only one way to meet them. Listen to me, Amber. If you want Jason now, you may have him. But the other girls are waiting... you only get 20 minutes. And don't tell me that's not enough time -- in case you haven't noticed, us girls are getting wet a lot faster, especially at your age."



"But I'm not... but this is my first... all right... She looked down at Jason on Coach Probus' nipple. "VAGINA SIZE!" she shouted.



"First of all, don't shout... he's only an inch tall! You'll scare the shit out of him! Second, you can't command his size because you haven't had sex with him yet. I can." Deborah whispered "PUSSY SIZE." At that point, Jason grew back to 6.77 inches. "Of course, that's MY pussy size. He may be a little much for you right now. Let's make him just big enough to take out that maidenhead of yours. Five and three quarter inches."



Carefully, Amber climbed onto the bed while the coach got off, then placed Jason next to her womanhood. Jason noticed that it was the most aroused he'd seen on a woman... not that he'd seen that many. "This must be the 'blue balls for girls' that the GOL keeps talking about", he thought. The goosebumps stood up on Amber's thighs like a row of trees. The outer vaginal lips had pulled away, the inner lips were flushed, and the clitoris was so swollen it almost leaped out at him like a little snake.



Jason took a deep breath and began to rub his head against Amber's right thigh. He could feel the blonde stubble against his face. Then Amber bent over,  and her huge face loomed in Jason's eyes. Amber's eyes were incredibly dilated, her breathing ragged. She kept flicking her hair and licking her lips.



"Jason, please don't think I'm like... a slut or something. I've never had a guy before right now. I swear I would never have done this before the Goddess of Love... but I need you. I need you right now. I've been going crazy since last night when me and all my roommates started smelling like honey. I need you to work me down there, till I'm soaking wet, and then I need you inside me. I need you to break through and get inside me, Jason."



Jason was noticing the aroma of Amber's honey. It was light and clear, almost as if it had flowers crushed in it, unlike Deborah's musty wooden aroma. He wondered if that was caused by the differences in age and sexual experience. He began to kiss and lick her labiae. The honey flow was, if anything, even stronger than the coach's. Jason's head got tangled in Amber's pubic hairs. His struggles to escape only aroused her further. Soon they stopped, as Amber's honey-scented pheromones began to overcome his will, as Deborah's had earlier. Amber grabbed him, turned him around, and tried to shove him in feet first, but the maidenhead was stopping him and he wasn't strong enough to break it.



"Coach, I need your help!" Amber shouted.



Coach Probus responded. "Six inches... six and a quarter... six and a half... seven inches..."



As Jason grew Amber felt the pressure on her barrier grow as well. At eight inches, relief at last. Jason's feet burst through and he found himself dodging a small spurt of blood. Small, at least, for Amber. It was as big as Jason's hand. There was a pause, then excruciating pressure as he felt his eight-inch frame being squeezed through Amber's still-small opening.



"Oh, you're too big!" Amber shouted. "My size vag!"



Amber knew as soon as she said it that her cry was in vain. Except it wasn't. Jason's body responded by shrinking itself small enough to pass through the new opening. Amber's flushed cheeks carried a broad smile. "I have it! I have the power! I SHRANK HIM! I shrank Jason!"



At that moment, it got more roomy as he shrank to fit the opening. But still tight and steamy as Amber exhausted herself with him. Adding to the confusion, now that Amber had control over his size, she kept making incremental adjustments. "Seven inches... no six... no, six and a half...", she gasped in rapid succession, as Jason's surroundings alternately contracted and expanded around him.



After a couple of apparent orgasms, Amber pulled Jason out of her and deposited him at her feet on the bed. Amber looked at the phone still plugged in on Jason's nightstand. Only six minutes had passed. She still had that unusual feeling of desire in the back that she hadn't had before the GOL, and she needed to take care of that. But first she had to talk to this guy. The GOL may have given her strong drives, but it hadn't taken away her desire to connect.  Amber was fighting the raging and contradictory demands of her hormones. The ones that gave her the power to shrink a guy made her want to dominate Jason. The ones that had been there before the GOL made her want to give herself to him. This made her behavior even more unpredictable than the average college woman's, pre-GOL, and more than a little frightening to tiny Jason.



Amber picked Jason up with both hands and brought her to her face. "OK... my name is Amber. I'm a freshman on the women's gymnastics team and I just turned 19. I never had a guy before just now..." she blushed... "but then you already know that. So...", she flicked her hair and made her eyes meet his.... "it was good for me, was it good for you too?" She pulled back her head and laughed. "I bet you never thought a GIRL would ask YOU that!"



Jason shook his head to clear it. "Well... I mean... I've been doing a lot of this all of a sudden, as you know, and well, no it's not the same as sex with a girl my own size...."



Amber's eyes lit up and her eyes became more dilated. "See now the difference is... BEFORE the guy always got off and the girl didn't always. NOW you guys are little and you can see all the working parts"... she laughed... "and now you HAVE to get us off... or ELSE!" Amber leaned into Jason's face and smiled a scary smile, then, seeing his startled reaction, pulled back.



Jason got up the nerve to ask Amber a question. "What was it like for you when... things started changing?"



Amber threw back her head and rolled her eyes toward the ceiling. "I started to notice it yesterday afternoon during practice. All of a sudden I couldn't stop thinking about guys. Only when I fantasized about the guy, he wasn't in front of me or behind me or on top of me. He was like, a glowing presence inside me. That's what I kept thinking about. Not 'I want him to hold me', or 'I want him to kiss me', just 'I want him inside me'." Then I noticed a smell like honey, and I realized it was coming from me. I went to the showers. I came back out, and the whole gym smelled like honey. Of course, us girls were the only people in there. Us and Coach Debbie."



"The other girls were talking, and every other word was, like, 'I've got to get a man inside me'. 'As soon as I get out of here, I'm grabbing my boyfriend.' That kinda pissed me, 'cause, well, I don't have a boyfriend right now." Amber stopped and gazed at tiny Jason, who could see that her eyes were starting to dilate again. "A lot of the girls on the team have boyfriends on the men's gymnastics team, and a couple of them were beating on the bus as it pulled out to go to the meet at State, trying to get in and make out. Now almost all the girls are mad because they didn't just grab their boyfriends right off the bus. They all think some girls at State got them and shrank them."



"Then we got back to our dorms and our friends started texting us. "Help! My boyfriend is tiny!" Then we started seeing all the postings about the Goddess of Love. A couple of girls wanted to drive over to State and make sure something didn't happen to the guys. But then the weather got stormy and they closed the highway. At least that was the offiicial explanation. All night long, you could hear the girls in the dorm moaning and calling out their boyfriends' names. I just called out any guy's name I could think of, and I dropped a few f-bombs", Amber said with a flushed face.



"Then we woke up the next morning and we were all drenched in sweat. The room smelled like a beehive. Every girl was playing with herself. Me too," Amber laughed. "Some of our friends were saying the man supply was disappearing. So we figured we'd better get some guys before we lost our minds."

 

Amber giggled. "Turns out you were the only one left."



Then Amber turned around and pointed her bare bottom in Jason's direction. "We still have a little time. You're gonna get another girls' anatomy lesson. See, now we have TWO vag's. One in the front and one in the back where our buttholes used to be. This one's not dirty. I swear I haven't taken a dump since Monday. I don't think I can anymore. All I've done for two days is pee." She then spread her buttcheeks to show off two round, swelling vaginal lips.



"It would be just the perfect size for your manhood, if you were"... she giggled... "TWELVE INCHES TALL!"



Jason expanded upward at a dizzying pace. At his maximum height of one foot, Jason could just see over the buttocks that were pointed in his direction. He could take in Amber's curves in a way he couldn't when she was dildoing him. With her clothes on, Amber didn't seem so athletic. But bottomless, it was hard to tell where her well-developed thighs ended and her well-toned butt began. Amber continued talking to Jason but her cheeks began to sway as though she were dancing.



Before, when the coach and Amber took him in their primary vaginas, Jason's role was passive. But this time he was taking some initiative. He stood and began to join that ass dance, swaying in time to Amber's backside. Jason moved closer and closer to those orbiting buttcheeks. He kept time with their grinding. Then he made his move. He placed one hand on each cheek, and spread them out. He slid himself between them, thrusting forward toward her backdoor. Amber moaned, then squeezed Jason with her buttocks as hard as she could. Given that she was a gymnast, that was pretty hard. Jason was caught off guard, and the force of her buttcheeks squeezed him out of her. Jason realized now that he was trying to conquer an athlete, who would give his tiny body everything it could handle. He also began to develop a respect for those buttocks, as though they were a woman within a woman.



Jason backed away. Then he approached the slowly swaying buttocks. A bit more slowly this time. He slid up to her left buttcheek, grabbed it with both hands, and kissed it as though it were Amber's face. Jason saw two pairs of four stubby fingers and a thumb reach out and separate those buttocks. Jason edged closer and squeezed in between those buttcheeks, so his aching manhood could get a shot at the second-vagina that was just his size. Then the giant fingers pulled away, and the buttcheeks closed in upon him. Jason realized that their dance had not stopped, and that he was being caught up with a most aggressive partner. Amber's glutes were very well developed, and very toned. They slapped against him. It was like being hit by a hot air balloon, or a bouncy house.



Thanks to the changes in female anatomy, Amber's ass didn't smell like... well, ass. But there was still a fair amount of butt sweat, making Jason's ride ever more slippery. As he pounded into Amber's second womanhood, he himself was being pounded and squeezed by those well-toned buttocks.



With great effort, Jason spread those buttocks apart and drove his manhood into that backpussy. For the first time since he had been reduced in size, he felt like a man as he drove himself into Amber's backdoor. Her backpussy didn't have the honey pheromones, and thus couldn't turn him into a mindless love zombie. He entered Amber with self-assurance. Amber moaned, sounding part housecat, part tiger. Jason's thrusts were met with aggression by the mighty buttock-woman that surrounded him. Jason thought she was close to an orgasm in her backdoor when something totally unexpected happened.



Amber jerked slightly, then pulled her panties over her buttocks, trapping Jason. Then she cried out, "ONE INCH!" Jason shrank down into her panties and into the cleft between her buttocks. The cheeks were now closing together over him. Then Amber squeezed as hard as she could, forcing tiny Jason into her backpussy, now a foot and a half tall on his scale. Jason quickly figured out that she was using him to masturbate. Then it seemed to Jason that he was in the cockpit of a jet fighter. Amber flipped, stood on her hands, bracing her feet against a wall, and let out a scream as the sensations of a backdoor orgasm washed over her.



"YES! YES!" Amber screamed as her buttocks were clenched tightly around Jason. Her back labiae were now swollen and expanded. Then she flipped over again, and it was all Jason could do to keep from throwing up. Amber, and her bottom, were right side up again. She pulled down her panties and shook Jason out of her cleft. He landed on the carpet. Then she got down on her knees and leaned her buttocks over Jason. He thought she was going to crush him. Then she stopped just above his head. A fluid came out of her rear vagina with such volume and force that it knocked him onto his back.



At first Jason thought he'd just been pooped on. Then he realized what covered him was a milky fluid, not unlike what formerly lubricated the front-vaginas before they became honey-flavored. But with one difference. This fluid contained huge amounts of oxytocin. As it seeped into his skin, Jason looked up

 

at the buttocks looming above him and felt a deep bonding. He looked up in awe at the shadow one buttock cast over another. He eyed every pore, every downy blonde hair, even the occasional pimple, and fell in love with all of it. If he were still big, he would say he was falling in love with Amber. At this scale, that thought was too vast to contain. He just hoped Amber would let him fall in love with her butt.



After discharging her oxytocin-filled juices on Jason, Amber's demeanor changed, from the wildcat to the kitten. She laughed and playfully spread her buttocks apart again, and softly cooed, "twelve inches." Then in her girliest voice she begged the foot-tall Jason to enter her. Jason finished himself off in Amber's soaking-wet auxiliary womanhood. When she sensed that he had come, Amber gently eased him out of her and let him fall back onto the carpet.

 

Then she took him to the sink and washed him as gently as she could. Then she cradled him in his arms and kissed him. As Jason came around, he looked up to see the huge face and eyes of Amber looking directly at him, as her lips formed this question:



"Could you love me, Jason?"



Just then, a swirl of long fingers snatched him away, and Jason found himself in the custody of a red-haired titaness named Jessica.

 

---

Chapter 3 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

It's Jessica's turn to satisfy her needs with Jason... but she may end up wanting more than Jason.

Chapter Three


"My turn!" Jessica sang, as she snatched 12-inch tall Jason away from Amber, who chased Jessica around the room. "I so need him inside me, Amber, so shrink him now!"


"I still had three minutes!" Amber replied. "No, I'm NOT shrinking him for you! Figure out how to get him inside yourself, YOURSELF!"

Jessica sat herself down on the dorm room sofa. "All right, Jason", Jessica said through gasps. "I'm going to tape your legs together and..."

 

Thunder shook the building, followed by a booming voice. "DO NOT RESTRAIN THE MAN AGAINST HIS WILL!" Strange the GOL makes it an issue NOW, Jason thought.


Jessica screeched as she leaped off the sofa.  "All right, Goddess of Love!" She brought Jason up to eye level. Jason could see her eyes were heavily dilated. She needed release as much as Amber and Coach Debbie had. She knew she couldn't force Jason inside her, but she had to get relief somehow.

 

"Jason... I can't shrink you small enough to fit inside me... at least not yet. Could you put your legs together so I can at least squeeze your bottom half into me... please??"


"You know it's still cheating on Steve."


Jessica's breathing felt like a door opened outside, on the hottest summer day. "Steve... Steve...God, I want him... If I think about him I'll go crazy because he's inside some girl over there... I can't have him... so I need you. Please, Jason. If I ever see Steve again, I promise I'll never tell him... but I need you... please get inside me." As she said those words, Jessica pulled Jason to her swollen nipple. "Please..."

 

Giving in to the inevitable, Jason kissed and caressed her nipple, as large as a bottle cap to him, until Jessica could take no more. "Crawl down to my pussy", she moaned. Jason gingerly crept down her tummy, then jumped off and aligned himself so that his feet were facing Jessica's womanhood. He rubbed his face against the red stubble of Jessica's pubic hair. The reduction of men had made women the hairier sex, in a way, Jason thought. He knew now what it was like for a woman to rub up against a man's scratchy beard, although now that could really never happen again for him. He stared at the red hairs on Jessica's vulva, catching reflected light as her private parts engorged with blood and expanded outward, while the chamber they covered grew moist and a sort of strawberry-flavored honey began to flow out.


Now that he was at his (new) full height of 12 inches, the honey couldn't overwhelm his brain the way it could when he was smaller. Jason was at least in control of himself. Jason put his feet together and let Jessica guide him in. She could only take him in as far as his hips. Jason swiveled around in Jessica, while his hands fumbled to reach her most intimate places. Jessica's clit was almost as big as a chapstick to him. He wanted to take it in his mouth but he was too far away and couldn't bend over to reach it. So he carefully took it into his left hand. But he couldn't get enough leverage to give it the squeeze that would send Jessica over the edge. This was leaving Jessica more and more frustrated. "Amber... SHRINK HIM!" she screamed. A satiated (for now) Amber just smiled and shook her head.

 

Jessica's womanhood was so wet, it was dripping a growing wet spot onto the sofa. But she still hadn't had an orgasm. She didn't know whether that would be enough to give her the power to shrink Jason. She decided to take a chance. "Pussy size", she moaned. Nothing happened. She tried again. "PUSSY SIZE." Her honey was spilling out and creating a large stain on the sofa. Still nothing. Jessica's face was flushed and tears were filling her eyes. Jessica bit her lips before screaming it out a third time. "PUSSY SIZE!" The next sensation for Jason was a sense of falling down a waterslide, as Jessica's vagina slurped in his shrinking form.


Now just six and a quarter inches tall, and surrounded by honey fumes, Jason felt his reluctance to become the dildo of his roommate's girlfriend melt away. He breathed in between contractions as Jessica's vaginal muscles closed in on him. When he had finally brought her to orgasm, instead of trying to get out, he stayed inside.


"Come on out, baby", Jessica cooed as she pulled Jason out of her. His face was covered with honey and so were his hands. He was licking every drop of it he could find.


"I was hungry", Jason said, blushing. "You girls are really giving me a workout."

 

"No fair! You haven't let me taste you yet", Jessica laughed. She licked him like a popsicle. "Mmmmm.... chocolate." Then she smiled. "So, Jason, out of me, Amber and coach, do I taste the sweetest?."


Jason smiled but said nothing. He didn't want Amber to hear him. So far, she seemed to be the girl he could fall in love with, and Jessica was taken, at least if she could ever find her Steve, doubtless made small by now.


"All right, Jason, you know what I need next." She turned around on the sofa and gave Jason a mighty moon. As she spread her buttocks apart, Jason noticed the fine red hair on both cheeks. Not manly hairy, just a nice downy cover. He also noticed a few strategic freckles on her rear. Guess she tried for a little sun, Jason thought to himself.


"Twelve inches", Jessica moaned, and Jason grew large enough to be the equal and lover of Jessica's rear. He pumped himself inside of her backpussy and soon came. Neither realized it at the time, but Jason was sharing some of the oxytocin Amber had squirted onto him from her rear. The same chemical that made him fall in love with Amber.

 

Jessica reacted to Jason's backdoor sex as though she were a heifer in the rodeo ring, thrusting back at him, almost throwing him off a couple of times, and finally screaming "ONE INCH!" so he could be shrunk down and sprayed with her own love potion.

A one-inch tall Jason found himself entangled in Jessica's labia, feeling for all the world like the fly in Venus' flytrap. As she relaxed from her backdoor orgasm, Jessica found herself looking at Amber, across the room on the bed, face down in the pillow and ass up. Jessica found herself thinking how beautiful Amber was. How squeezeable...

Chapter 4 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Jessica wants to use Jason to explore Amber, while another gymnast waits in the wings for her chance at Jason.

 

The oxytocin that Amber had squirted from her backdoor onto Jason had infiltrated his brain and soaked it with deep affection for her, and for her bottom. Jason didn't want to admit it, being a guy and all, but part of him was a little upset when Jessica yanked him away from Amber. None of them knew about the oxytocin effect, being as the Goddess Of Love's intervention had just begun. Certainly none of them knew that Jason had the capacity to transmit that desire for Amber to another partner.

When it became obvious through research, scientists fumbled for explanations of this sudden capacity to bond groups of women to men, and through them to each other. Perhaps it was a way to suppress rivalries. The Goddess of Love declared only that it enabled women to have "a lover in the large" (female) and "a lover in the small" (male).

Because Jason had penetrated her backdoor, Jessica's rear vagina was absorbing Jason's ejaculate, and filling her with attachment to her tiny lover, and also for Amber. She was already trying to deal in her mind with her conflicting emotions, still loving Steve, but her physical needs driving her to take command of Jason's body. Now this desire for Amber. Jessica didn't know what to do about it.


Jason was coming around after his latest exhausting adventure. He was trying to untangle himself from Jessica's pubic hairs, which, along with her honey, kept him glued to her labiae. The honey was driving him crazy, and his body was responding, in spite of just having had sex with three gigantic women. Maybe the smaller size meant a quicker turnaround, Jason thought. Then a giant voice radiated from all around him.

 

"Jason... wake up... we need to talk."


It was clearly Jessica's voice, sounding a little drowsy. "Pull me out of you, Jessica, so you can hear me."

"Jason", Jessica laughed, "I can hear you just fine. I think my girly parts have little ears." She drew in a breath. "I need to talk to you."

 

"Is it about Steve?", a still pussy-entangled Jason responded.

"I still love Steve, Jason, and right now, I still need you. So, no, it's not about Steve right now. It's about Amber."

 

"Amber?" Jason began to think Jessica had figured out his liking for the girl whose virginity he had taken, the hard way.

"Jason, do you like Amber?". Jason knew he was found out. "Yes", he answered.  Maybe Jessica would let him spend more time with Amber.

"So do I", Jessica responded. Jason wasn't ready for this one. He adjusted his perch on Jessica's labia. He was dangling in front of it and his boner was trying to touch it, just a millimeter or so away. "What do you mean, Jessica? How do you like Amber?"

"I think she's hot", Jessica responded with a sigh. "I'd like to do her."

Jason really didn't know what to think now. "Does this mean we're rivals now?"

"No", Jessica laughed. "I want you AND I want her. It's like, I want you 'cause you're a guy and you're doing so well inside me. But I want her, too, because she's the same size as me, more or less. I can hug her and kiss her while I'm having sex.

But I can't penetrate her. Which gives me an idea. But first, I need your help."

"Why do you need my help, Jessica?"

"Well," she giggled, "because I've never told a GIRL before that I liked her. I mean, I'm still getting used to the idea of guys as living dildos."

"So, you're looking for advice on how to, uh, hook up with her?"


"Yah", Jessica replied, her eyes rolling. Jason noticed they were getting dilated again. Jessica may need a booster shot of him soon, he thought.

Just then the door flew open. A few seconds later Jessica screamed as three of her pubic hairs were pulled out at the roots. Jason saw a caramel-colored hand sweep down at him, and realized he was now in the custody of Carmen.

Chapter 5 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Carmen finds Jason and the rebalancing a dream come true.

Carmen ran to another room in the men's dorm, now devoid of men with one small exception, then closed the door. She turned the deadbolt and listened to a still-sore Jessica pound the door. She climbed up onto the bed and unfolded her hand, to make sure her inch-tall prize was OK.

 

When Jason saw the hand around him unfold and light return to his eyes, he saw Carmen's eyes staring down at him, with that same ultra-bedroom gaze the others had when they craved him. Then she flashed him a smile with gleaming teeth, threw her head back and laughed so hard she threw Jason onto her lips. Jason thought he was going to be eaten and screamed. She spat him back into her hand, with a drop of saliva. At least it tasted nice, since she had just sucked on a mint.

 

"I'm sorry!" Carmen said. "I wasn't going to eat you, I swear. I just was so happy to see you! See?" She lowered her hand to give Jason a quick look at her womanhood. Sure enough, the "little man in the boat" was all but waving at the slightly bigger little man.


Carmen brought Jason back up to her face and looked in her eyes. "See, I think I was the only girl who had a fantasy about having a little toy to love me. When I got my first vibrator, I gave it a name. I used to imagine that it was a little man whose sole purpose in life was to give me pleasure. I still can't believe the Goddess of Love has made my dream come true!"

 

"What was your vibrator's name?", Jason asked.

 

"Jared", Carmen replied and they both laughed. Jared was the name of her current boyfriend, the men's gymnast AWOL and possibly in the clutches of a State co-ed. "And as soon as I get him back, Jared's going to be my toy again! But until that happens, YOU are."


Carmen carefully placed Jason at the end of the bed, facing her womanhood. "I'm sorry I can't make you any bigger till I have sex with you. Just work hard and we can make that happen a lot sooner. Why don't you take a little walk toward my vag and build up your strength?"

Unlike the others, Carmen let him take his time. Jason looked up at the thighs pointing toward the ceiling. He inhaled the fumes coming from her honey. Tropical flavors, lemon, orange, maybe a little mango. Jason imagined he was walking toward a cathedral in a steamy tropical jungle. Three other women had worked him out, front and back, but still his body responded, and his pace quickened. "What a stud I'd be at my old size", Jason thought.

 

One-inch-high Jason felt like an explorer when he finally got close enough to touch Carmen's thigh. He couldn't touch both thighs at once. That was the meaning of being one inch tall. Having moved from the world of his upbringing to this world of womanhood just hours earlier, Jason was still trying to get used to women being at such a massive scale. He stared in awe at the grey-brown genitalia stuffed into Carmen's slit. Carefully he approached the feminine bulge and began to touch it, to coax out the flower. Due to his small size, this meant Jason had to climb onto Carmen's labia, more or less in the same position he had been when Carmen snatched him out of Jessica's snatch.


All of the girls vocalized to some extent when Jason began to engage their womanhoods. But Carmen held back the least. As Jason's tiny body passed closed to her clit, knee-high on his scale, her low mean rose quickly to a high pitch that sounded like "eeeeeeYIIIIII" to tiny Jason. The tropically flavored honey soon covered Jason's tiny form. The world around Jason grew dark, as Carmen's thighs fell in around him and held him in place.

 

Those thighs were soon followed by a couple of fingers, that rhythmically worked him in and out. Jason was still far too small to fill Carmen, of course. But Carmen's wiggles kept the air moving just enough for Jason to breathe in air that was not totally saturated with honey, thus preventing her juices from turning him into a sex zombie for the moment. With so much sex in one night, Jason was able to achieve a small bit of detachment from the drama going on around him. He marveled at his body's ability to withstand what he thought must be the crushing pressure of Carmen's vagina. Swimming in a sea of honey flavored with chocolate, Jason couldn't figure out whether he was pressing his juices into her flesh, or she was pressing hers into him. Still, he felt like a shrimp getting tossed around in the sea.

 

Then, through Carmen's flesh, Jason could hear moans from above. "FILL MY VAG! FILL MY VAG!" Then they stopped. Nothing happened. Then more moans. "PUSSY SIZE... PUSSY SIZE... PUSSY SIZE!!!"


On the third "pussy size", Jason expanded to fill the cavern of flesh surrounding him. His head stuck out between Carmen's distended labiae, his feet dangled millimeters from her cervix.  He felt a little more manly, being able to fill Carmen up, even though it took his entire body to do it. Then...


Bubbles of air forced themselves out around him. The noise was almost deafening. Carmen was queefing.

 

When the queefing stopped, there was silence. Even though Jason was just a tiny living toy contained in her body, Carmen felt a little bit of embarrassment. Finally, Jason laughed. Then he stopped, fearful of how the giantess surrounding him would react. Then large, low rumbles surrounded him, and he realized that Carmen was laughing. Jason relaxed. Carmen relaxed as well, and more lemon-and mango-flavored honey flowed around Jason.


Then Jason felt Carmen tighten around his head and shoulders. He knew an orgasm was coming.


He felt the waves of contraction move over him, then pass. Jason thought he was starting to get the hang of it, after four vaginal surfing sessions in one night. As Carmen settled down, Jason decided to try something. He wanted to find Carmen's G-spot and make her squirt.


He tried to translate details intended for a six-foot tall man into something that would make sense for a six inch tall man lying next to the target. "Eleven o' clock position..." His hands found a somewhat rough patch of skin. He began to rub them with his fingers extended, like a scratch. "Oh what are you... what are.... EEEEE!" Carmen gasped. A series of ragged breaths followed, then the screamed command, "ONE INCH!" Jason then shrank to his smallest size. Carmen was able to squeeze him out of her body in a mighty flow of honey. Even if he could get big enough to ride one again, Jason couldn't imagine a thrill ride as good.

 

"That was... AMAZING!" Carmen screamed. "No man ever made me squirt when they were all big!"

 

When she caught her breath, Carmen turned around and lay on her belly. "Twelve inches", she commanded. Jason rose to his maximum height. Carmen got on her knees. Her ass rose in the air till the tops of her buttocks matched Jason's shoulders.

 

"Jason, "You may have noticed that a lot of girls with my, shall we say, background... are really proud of our backsides", Carmen smiled. "That's 'cause ours are the best. Now my butt has its own little love button. It could be your girlfriend. Maybe even your wife." Carmen turned her head around and her eyes bore into her 12-inch lover. "A lot of men have fallen in love with my ass. Could you marry it?"

 

Then she buried her face in the pillow and laughed herself silly.

Chapter 6 & 7 by ltltb


Despite the quick return of his aching manhood, Jason parried Carmen's offer. "Carmen, your ass has always been amazing. It's even more amazing now. But... it's Jared's ass, right?"

 

Carmen turned around to face him. "Who says I can't have two men? One for the front and one for the back!" Carmen threw her head back and laughed again.

 

"In fact..." Carmen cooed. Then she climbed off the bed. She walked over to her chest of drawers. She dug out a pair of white silk panties with tassels draped over the buttocks. She slipped it on and climbed back onto the bed. Then Carmen turned around and pointed her ass back in Jason's direction. Then she started humming "Here Comes the Bride."



"Now my butt has a wedding dress", she laughed. "It's like its own woman with a MIND OF ITS OWN. I can't really control it." Carmen's body glowed and her skin flushed, and she trembled. "It is telling me it is going to flirt with you and take you inside it. I sooooo need you back there, Jason. I have a whole new pussy with a whole new virginity, waiting for you to take it. Pull down my panties and treat my ass like a woman, Jason. Pleeassse....."



The tassles hanging over the white silky fabric on Carmen's buttocks did sort of look like a wedding dress, Jason thought. Covered up, the cleft in between looked big enough to make him disappear. But Jason wasn't sure he wanted to be married to half of Carmen, who kept prattling on about her ass' upcoming "wedding"...



"... you can show up in a little groom suit but we'll have to keep you in a cage covered in a black curtain so you can't see me

 

on my wedding day! We'll have the ass-wedding after Jared marries my regular vag! We'll find a little preacher to marry us. Only when he says "Jason, you may kiss the bride", I get to say "Jason, you may kiss my ass!"



As Carmen was ranting, the pounding on the door to her room was back, and getting louder. Then he heard the sound of a power drill. Finally, the lock popped out through a hole, and a hand popped through. Then a shove, and the door gave way. A titaness reached for Jason and grabbed him before Carmen could get her ass out of the air, turn around and give chase. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE MY ASS AT THE ALTAR YOU LITTLE PRICK!" she screamed.

 

Jason figured it was Jessica had finally gotten the best of the door. Then he looked up and saw he was dangling from the hand of a blonde girl -- April.

 

April tossed Jason to her bed, then pushed a recliner in front of the door so Carmen couldn't get in.

Chapter Seven



Jason figured it was Jessica had finally gotten the best of the door. Then he looked up and saw he was dangling from the hand of a blonde girl -- April.



April tossed Jason to her bed, then pushed a recliner in front of the door so Carmen couldn't get in. As a passionate Carmen, still a virgin in back, banged on the door, April stood over the bed and spoke to Jason. Her face was scrunched and her hands would dive to her nipples, or her crotch. Her breath came in ragged gasps, her face was flushed. It was clear she needed relief, but for some reason she wasn't ready to just take Jason the way the other girls had.



"Jason", she moaned, "I... I wanted to take Josh." Josh was her boyfriend, a member of the men's gymnastics team still at large, or at small. "I wanted to shrink Josh and feel his hard body get tiny. I wanted to feel his shoulders and his little muscles inside me. I don't want to hurt you, Jason... you just aren't as hot to me as Josh would be." Then April drew in another breath. "But I need you... right now I need you more than anything... FUCK ME, JASON!!!!!"



April threw herself backwards onto the bed. Her ass cheeks flew all the way to the headboard, squeezing the 12-inch-tall Jason's back into the wood. In front of him, April's huge buttocks came at him like a train, and just missed him on either side, as he fell into her crack or, more accurately, as her crack slid around him. Jason's boner, which it seemed hadn't gone down since he became small, was almost exactly where it needed to be -- the entrance to April's backpussy.



But Jason's arms were pinned, making it harder for him to get leverage, to thrust into April's backdoor. They were squished at either side by April's buttocks, into the headboard. Jason carefully slid his arms out, then as there was no room for them anyplace else, raised them above his head. Placing his hands near the small of April's back, he gained more leverage to penetrate April's backpussy, now wet with the stuff that used to fill vaginas, before vaginas became beehives without bees.



April had shifted her heels under her buttocks, placing her backpussy at an upward angle to Jason's penis. Jason's stance altered, his knees made contact with the honey-drenched main pussy. April moaned in delight. She shifted her vagina, and with a mighty contraction, Jason slurped out of April's backpussy. He was now upside down, his legs buried in April, his torso and head spilling out onto the bed. Covered in April's honey, she could now control his dimensions.



After several grunts delivered through clenched teeth, April screamed, "ONE INCH!" In one great swoosh, Jason disappeared into April's pubic hairs, and into her sopping vagina. "PUSSY SIZE!" she moaned, and Jason expanded to fill her up. After two earth-shattering orgasms she shouted, "ONE INCH!", again. Then she spread her labiae with two fingers. Jason fell out, onto the bed.



April's enormous ass now dominated Jason. He could look up and see it looming over him like an alien spaceship. He could count the goosebumps between her legs, the downy hairs reaching up the curve, and the two moles, one on each cheek. It was moving in on him again. Jason feared it would obliterate him this time. But then he saw the wildly swollen labia of her backpussy and knew what was coming.



April's buttocks flattened on either side of him, and her new rear vagina swallowed him whole, squeezed him, then spit him out onto the bed. Its climax rained down a torrent of vaginal fluid upon him. Its high levels of oxytocin pickled his brain. At that moment, Jason was as much in love with April's ass as any man had ever been in love with a woman. He wanted to do to that ass what Carmen wanted him to do to her ass.



It was at that moment that Carmen climbed through a window, still wearing her wedding panties, ready for a fight.



But April, coming down from front and back orgasms, did the unexpected.



She patted a spot on the bed next to hers. "Carmen, just climb up on the bed and put your ass next to mine. I promise you you'll get all of Jason you want."



"You just want to steal him again!" Carmen screamed.



"No, I swear, just climb up here. No more tricks."



A wary Carmen climbed up onto the bed and mimicked April's position, ass pointing toward Jason.



"Twelve inches", April whispered. Jason shot upward, to find two asses staring him in the face, now at eye level. But April's oxytocin still left him madly in love with her.



"Jason, what would you do for me?" April said.



"ANYTHING!" tiny Jason screamed.



"Good. Then I want you to... fuck Carmen in her ass."



Almost zombielike, Jason and his bouncing boner moved toward Carmen. With a mighty yank, he pulled down her frilly panties and plunged his manhood into her soaking backdoor.



This time, he came too, with a mighty rush.



As he came, Jason spread the oxytocin from April into Carmen, and a reaction didn't take long. Carmen put her arm around April's shoulder, looked into her eyes, and kissed her, as an exhausted Jason staggered away from her ass, and crawled behind a pillow, in need of sleep.



Jason had spread April's oxytocin into Carmen and now they were in love. But they still needed Jason as much as they did each other. Both of their dreaming minds began to imagine ways Jason could unite them, in ways they couldn't physically unite each other.



For once since the Goddess of Love had turned her into a churning vessel of lust, April wasn't thinking about Josh.

 

Two hours away.


"I wish April was here", six-inch-tall Josh muttered, as he looked out through the bars of his hamster cage. He was naked, as were all the other members of the men's gymnastics team.


"So she could kick your ass for cheating on her?", replied his teammate Jared.

 

"So I could beg her to forgive me and then beg her to get us out of here!" Josh replied. "You saw how the State women's team came on to us! None of us would be normal if we didn't try to get inside them..."


"Josh, YOU tried. I didn't get the chance. Some girl kissed me and then whipped her hand out of her pants and touched me. The next thing I knew, I was small!"

 

"Jared, I don't care what they say, I'm not fighting you to get inside her pussy."


"If they tell us to, we'll do whatever they want. I'm sure you've noticed, they're a lot bigger than us.  I think the fighting turns them on."

 

Just then, a towering female gymnast (5'2") from the State team, with flaming red hair, stormed up to the cage, holding a bottle of olive oil. Then she poured it over Jared and Josh. "I can't wait to watch you guys wrestle naked!" she laughed.


Jared and Josh grimaced at the thought of the humiliation ahead...

 

Chapter 8 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The U men's gymnastics team is saved from olive oil, but endangered by beer.

Chapter Eight



The willingness of the Goddess of Love to enforce her prohibitions on oppressing men seemed to vary. Out and out violence -- eating, stomping, slicing and dicing -- appeared to be out, as the Goddess made unfortunate examples of a few rage-filled women who took advantage of the dimunition of men. Humiliation, though, was quite another matter. After all, the whole purpose of the rebalancing of the sexes was to humble men, to make their world totally a world of pleasing women. The Goddess was willing to tolerate women establishing a wide range of ways to please themselves. After all, she thought, had not men imagined over the centuries, and compelled women to engage in, a range of activities that stretched from the inexplicable to the downright painful?


Thus, no bolts of lightning erupted when a 20-year-old gymnast poured gobs of olive oil on helpless, six-inch-tall men, formerly members of a college gymnastics team. But there was some objection from her female teammates.

 

"What are you doing, Emma?" screamed a girl with black hair and a milk bottle complexion.

 

Jared looked up, then over at Josh. "We're saved! At least they're not all crazy."


"Olive oil doesn't go with chocolate!, " the black-haired girl laughed.


"Sarah, I just wanted to see them fight and get all oiled up before I put one of them inside me!"

 

"Emma, the Goddess of Love didn't make you impatient enough! I've got blue vag! I need a guy NOW!"

 

"Blue vag..", remarked Steve, Jason's roommate back at the U.

 

"Must be the term for the girls' version of blue balls", said their coach, 32-year-old Mike Probus, also six inches tall.

 

Sarah's eyes got big. "I wonder how their chocolate would taste... in beer!"

 

She motioned to Emma and her other teammate, a blond named Ashley, to form a circle around the hamster cage. "Since different girls had sex with different guys, we all have to say it at once". Then she whispered. Finally they broke out in unison... "ONE INCH!"


All three of the gymnasts -- Steve, Jared and Josh -- shrank to one inch in height. Coach Probus didn't. He'd been shrunk by the women's gymnastics coach at state, Madison Chambers, and she wasn't in the room. He tried his best to protect his now-tinier students. But Emma grabbed him in her fist and lifted him away. Then Ashley scooped up one-inch-tall Jared, Josh and Steve in the palm of her hand.Sarah brought out three bottles of beer and opened them.


"Guys used to use these to rape girls!", Sarah laughed. "NOW... well, things are a little different." Emma distributed the male gymnasts so that each one was in a girl's hand. Soon the girls moved their hands so that each hovered over a beer bottle.

 

The gymnasts squirmed as they realized where they were going.


"RELEASE!", Sarah shouted, and all three girls dropped their men, each into their own beer bottle.


Jared swam frantically around the rim once he fell in. "Help... I'm getting drunk!"


"NO SHIT!" yelled equally tiny Josh, while Steve clung to the side of his bottle and banged on it for help.


The girls chugged. "I can taste their chocolate in the beer!" Emma cried. The guys thought they were going to be swallowed. But then the girls stopped, and put their bottles down.

 

Then Sarah brought out what appeared to be three phalluses, with an elastic opening on the back end. She took a pair of scissors and widened the opening at the top of the "head" to about a third of an inch. Then she placed each one on a bottle. She handed one each to Emma and Ashley, then took one for herself. They each headed toward the bed and landed on their backs, then threw their legs up in the air.


Each girl brought the beer bottle to her womanhood, soaked in honey. Then they teased them into their bodies. Finally, they turned their bottles upside down, forcing the beer down and spilling it into, and onto, their womanhoods.

 

Steve, Josh and Jared fell as the fluid level fell. Each noticed a suction as the liquid was draining toward the opening. Each took a deep breath as he anticipated the possibility of drowning by vagina.

 

Each slid through the opening of the faux-penis into a woman's body.


But being athletes, they swam through the beer and honey. Treating pubic hair like gymnastic rings, they pulled themselves up through the openings, even as their captors were moaning above them. Each had climbed to a perch on the mons of their particular woman.


"They're distracted", Josh yelled at Jared and Steve. "Time to run for it!"


But the girls were already on to them. "PUSSY SIZE!" they all yelled together.

Chapters 9 & 10 by ltltb

Chapter Nine



When the women shouted "pussy size", each man grew to fit the vagina of his particular conqueress. Josh grew to 6 ½ inches, Jared to 6 inches, Steve to 6 ¼ . From their perspective, it seemed as though as much as a foot separated them in height. Nonetheless, they deduced that their increased size presented an opportunity. But before they could seize it, three hands seized them and brought them each toward a steaming void of honey.



With less athletic men, Emma, Ashley and Sarah would have had an easier time of it. But Josh, Steve and Jared used every muscle they had, as they tried to break free. A couple of times, one or another almost did. But there is an advantage to being five-foot-something as opposed to being six-inches-and-change. Not to mention that it seemed as though their super-lubricated womanhoods were capable of taking in anything up to and including a pair of locking pliers, without injury or soreness.



Which is not to say they didn't feel the struggles of their captives inside them. They felt their broad shoulders squirm and struggle against their vaginal walls. But eventually the honey vapors overcame their will, and they became mindless servants of the girls' desires.



---



Jason awoke just inches away from the sleeping forms of Carmen and April. But at his full scale height of 12 inches, they were giants looming several feet away. He wiped the sleep from his eyes to see a shadow over him. He turned around to se a third giant -- Amber, eyes thoroughly dilated, with a towel draped over her waist, but totally topless. Jason noticed her breasts were quite aroused, as though the nipples wanted to leap into his face.



"Jason... are you hungry?" Amber whispered. "I want to feed you... not honey, milk."



Amber seized him and brought him to her breast. "All night long, I heard your tiny little voice echoing inside my head. All I could dream about was feeding you like a baby. Now I can." Her voice softened to a whisper. "Don't try to stop me."



At twelve inches, Jason was just large enough for Amber to safely rub a finger into his tiny head and muss his hair. She caressed him, begging him to open his mouth and get in as much of her left nipple as he could.



As Jason took Amber's nipple inside his mouth, time seemed to stop and his sense of self seemed for a moment to disappear. All he could think about was being one with, and serving, the woman who was feeding so much sweet milk into him. He hardly noticed that the three other women in the dorm had gathered around Amber. All of them were topless, and judging from their expressions, they wanted him to milk them once Amber was done with him.



"Jason", Amber sighed, "I'm sorry I complained about not getting to be the one that shrank you. I was thinking about what I lost, not getting to have sex with a big man. Now that I've had you inside me, I don't feel like I've missed anything. I can't imagine anything better than the sex I had with you inside me. When I took you in front, I felt like a goddess, and when you took me in back, I felt like a woman. I hope you enjoy my sweet milk."



Jessica drew up to Amber's right as she continued to nurse Jason. Then she placed her arm around Amber's bare left shoulder and began to kiss her cheek. "Amber, since we both had Jason last night, something's drawing me closer to you. It's as if Jason is like a penis that we both share, and we're able to use it on each other." She hugged Amber and put her cheek to Amber's right shoulder.



"Maybe we can figure something out... tonight", Amber moaned.



"Jason's like a vibrator. A smart vibrator. Like a smart phone is smarter than a phone", Jessica laughed.



"Awww!" Amber cooed, and placed her hands around Jason's head, as he continued to nurse. "He's more than a vibrator, even a smart one. He's a man and he cares about us, especially the way he touches us."



"I just wonder how we can get through gymnastics practice with all these desires inside us", Jessica sighed.



"I say we take Jason along", Amber laughed. "Nobody's going to stop us. Especially Coach Debbie. I think she'd be happy to see him." They both laughed.



April had turned away for a moment and was looking at the TV when she yelled at her teammates. "Ladies, you've got to see this!"



They ran to the living room, where a TV continued to blare news updates on how the world was changing as the Goddess of Love's mandates took effect.



"An amazing discovery at State University", the reporter (female, of course) intoned. "A student, under the influence and needing to relieve herself, did so behind a bush near the women's dorm. Just hours later, a mature fruit tree had grown up on the spot where she peed. Students ate the fruit and so far show no signs of illness. Experts think the Goddess of Love has given bodily fluids, including urine, from women of childbearing age the power to cause highly accelerated germination, to enable female gatherers around the world to replace the calories produced by male-dominated agriculture. Acting Governor Susan Schonfuss, formerly First Lady Susan Schonfuss, is urging all young women to do their part to advance the food supply, by relieving themselves in open fields, parks and highway medians."



Within minutes the gymnastics team were out on a grassy field near their dorm. All were bottomless, and all had full bladders after downing several bottles of water. Amber was still carrying Jason, now travel-sized at two inches tall, and since she couldn't keep him in her panties, placed him in her bra instead. Jason was amazed at how huge everything looked. A bumblebee buzzed by, almost as big as he was, made curious no doubt by these new small humans of the drone gender. Truly this wasn't Jason's world anymore. He knew his habitat now consisted of the private places of the women he now served. But he was still curious about how everything looked.



Amber was stopping every five paces, squatting, and relieving herself. "Hey, Amber!" Jason yelled upward. "Why don't you place me about 30 paces in front of you and let me sightsee while you work your way toward me."



"You just want to watch us pee, you perv!" Amber laughed. "And what if a bird or snake approaches you?"



"I'll be careful, Amber, I promise."



"Okay." Amber picked Jason up out of her bra. "Six inches", she whispered. "If you get in trouble, that size should give you a fighting chance until I can rescue you."



She walked thirty paces ahead, gently placed him on the ground, then walked back to where she had left off. Jason looked up in awe as Amber's legs and well-toned, muscular buttocks retreated in the sky above him. Then he looked around at the field.



A flower taller than he was. Grass that reached his calves. Buildings as tall as mountains. And four women, two facing him, two facing away, raining down a storm upon the ground, followed by a sudden sprouting of a sapling. Squat, pee, grow. Mighty buttocks descended to earth in one direction, incredible womanhoods in the other. Jason got so caught up watching the process, and the magnificent giants performing it, that he lost track of the one who had set him down. Warm liquid gushed from the sky, and Jason looked up to see the familiar site of Amber's womanhood, surrounded by two creamy pillars.



"Oh, I'm sorry!" Amber blushed. But then she had to step out of the way. A twig began to grow from beneath Jason, catching him in its branches. By the time it stopped it was six feet off the ground -- more or less Jason's old height.



"You're taller than me again!" Amber laughed. Her eyes bore into him, now that he was at her eye level. He could tell they were starting to dilate. Soon he'd need to go back to work in her nether places. But for a moment, they stared at each other, the way lovers do.



Amber sniffed the air. "You need a cleanup." She squirted her bottle at Jason, drenching him in water. Then she surrounded the nozzle with her painted lips and downed the rest. "Jason... tell me you wouldn't trade any of this to go back to the way things were and be big again."



Jason's heart began to pound. He drew in a breath. "No, it's really very nice..."



Amber's face began to morph into a giant frown. "... but you'd rather be big?"



Jason looked into her eyes. He knew he had to give her the answer she wanted to hear. "... but there's NO place else I'd rather be!"



Amber's eyes teared up. "You're making me so happy..." she plucked Jason off the tree branch, and stuffed him back into her bra.



At the same time, Jason's roommate Steve was in a field at State, fighting off a snake.

 

 

Chapter Ten



Like their counterparts a couple of hours away, the State gymnasts had taken Steve, Josh and Jared outside while they proceeded to follow the example of their fellow co-ed, and turned much of the open space on campus into a budding orchard. Ashley and Sarah's bladders were a little pee-shy. But Emma, the redhead, had no trouble

 

letting go in public. In fact, she made a bit of a show of it, doing a hip-swiveling dance before she let loose her stream, or lying on her back and squirting it like a fountain. It's unfortunate that Emma got so into it, because it was also her job to watch the team's young captives (Coach Chambers had shrunk the male Coach Probus and taken him back to her home). Emma's inattention and loss of herself in the moment, allowed the three time to attempt another escape. At a signal from Steve, they wandered off into the grass and the saplings sprouting around them, as Emma lost herself in the joy of germination.

 

The trio of pussy-sized men had made it about 100 yards away when Emma realized what had happened. She looked around, realized they had gone missing, and screamed at Sarah and Ashley. After they all calmed down, they realized the men were well-hidden behind sprouting trees.

 

"What do we do?" Emma whispered.

"Make them easier to find?" Ashley replied.

"No!" countered Sarah! "Make them harder to find!" Then she yelled out into the orchard. "I'm giving you ten seconds to show yourselves... then it's going to get nasty!"

 

Ten seconds passed and the men remained hidden. Then Sarah looked at her friends and began to shout.


"Everybody... on my lead..." she held up a finger... "five inches..." She paused for about ten seconds, then continued.  "Four inches... three inches... two inches... ONE INCH!"

 

Jared, Josh and Steve froze in terror when they realized that the women were close enough to shrink them. By the time they could move again, they were each one inch tall, lost in the dirt and grass. They shouted out to each other. Fortunately, their voices did not carry to the girls. Unfortunately, they did somehow managed to raise the attention of a garter snake.


Josh screamed and rolled in the ground as the snake lunged at him. Steve spotted a twig and used it as a spear, attempting to plunge it into the snake's skin. The snake then turned on him. Jared made his way through the grass and rushed to help.

Then the snake turned and slithered away. Steve's moment of celebration faded quickly, as a huge female hand scooped him up. It was Emma. She shook him roughly to loosen the dirt.  "Ewwwww... you need a bath before you go back in my pussy." She then scooped up Josh and Jared, and tossed all three into a campus pond, watching while they flailed for their lives, before fishing them out and stuffing them in her bra.


----

The girls having completed their fertilization duties, Amber got the privilege of carrying Jason to the gym. She decided to keep him on her shoulder so they could talk.

 

"So... you told me about the Goddess of Love appearing and time stopping... what else happened when you shrank? What did you feel?"


"Besides being scared? It was sort of awesome. Like, you and Coach Debbie were my equals before, and then you all just towered over me like skyscrapers. It was like, instead of my world being THE world, it became the world of your bodies."

Amber blushed. Then her head turned and she posed one of those patented girl-questions. "So... which body do you like the most?"


Jason knew this was a trick question. "Amber, when I'm in your pussy, I feel like you're my goddess. When I'm in back, I feel like you're my girlfriend. And when I'm on your nipple, I feel like you're my mother."


Amber smiled. "You still didn't answer my question. What if you liked, say, Jessica, more than me?"

Jason smiled back. "How do I know YOU don't like Jessica more than me?"


"What!" Amber laughed.

 

"I saw you two kissing in the hall."


"Well..." Amber blushed again, clearly embarrassed. "It's just that... you're great... but I need a whole body next to me sometimes, and the only way to get that is with a woman or a gay guy... and the gay guys all seem to have left the campus. You know what I think? I think you're the reason Jessica and I have the hots for each other."

 

"How's that?"


"Well last night, you took us both in the back, and I think when you made love to her in the back you spread some of my love juices to her and she fell in love with me. Don't laugh! They say on TV that the juice from our back vaginas has very concentrated oxytocin."

"So since I've done all of you in the back, you're all going to fall in love with each other."

 

"That's RIGHT!" Amber threw back her head and laughed. "We're going to be like a permanent harem for each other. And you're going to get a lot of work. Because... when we need a penis to use on each other..." she giggled... "You're it!"

 

She placed Jason on the bench where the other girls were sitting. Then she changed her mind and took him into the changing room where they changed into their unitards. "It's not like you haven't seen it all already." Still, Jason enjoyed the eyeful as the girls strained to fit their curvy figures into their outfits. "Oh, I don't want to practice. I just want to play with you all day long", Carmen cooed at Jason.

 

Then they all went out to practice. April went first. Jason watched her go into a move. But as soon as her feet flew over her head, she moaned and flopped to the floor. She tried again. Again she got woozy and fell butt first on the mat. "Something's wrong!" she muttered, and walked back to the bench.

Carmen climbed up onto the balancing beam, but as soon as her feet went over her head, she moaned and almost hurt herself falling down.

 

"Girls!" Amber said. "What's happening?"

 

"I got hit with the blue vag, just as my legs went over my head!" April shouted.

 

"Same thing happened to me!" Carmen shouted.

"It's like as soon as our feet go higher than our heads, that's the signal to get wet and horny!" Amber answered. "We'll never be able to compete in gymnastics again! Unless..." A smile crossed Amber's face. Her head turned toward Jason. Then she, April, Carmen and Jessica all shouted at the same time. "ONE INCH!"

Chapter 11 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Women's gymnastics becomes orgasmic, and one word helps Jason turn the coach's backdoor into a boudoir.

 

Jason was used to being reduced in size on the girls' whims, but something inside him said "uh-oh", when he began to realize why they were doing it, this time. They huddled together and whispered to each other, then Jason saw the girls' gigantic faces looming over him.


"OK... why did you make me smaller?", Jason asked.


Amber smiled and leaned in on Jason. "See, whenever our feet go over our heads, our bodies assume we're ready for sex, so... um... we blush and flush." She giggled.

 

"Which means that gymnastics as a sport is finished", continued Jessica.


"Unless we find something that will keep us from losing our balance when we do a flip," replied Carmen.


"So we're going to use you for 'balancing' purposes..." Amber finished..."or maybe I should say, 'rebalancing'!" The girls all laughed.

 

Before Jason could say anything, Amber grabbed him and stuffed him under her uniform into her crotch. Soon her light, sweet honey had overridden his willpower. "Now when I go into my routine, and you feel yourself flipping upside down, grab my clit and suck as hard as you can."


"Upside down?" Jason shouted at his captor.

 

Before he could respond, Amber took three steps and then her legs flew into the air. "Grab me!" she shouted as she began to feel dizzy.


Jason was tumbling across Amber's vaginal lips, trying to get oriented. He sensed that Amber was about to fall, and just in time, reached her clitoris -- as big as a loaf of bread to him -- and wrapped his arms around it, well, like a loaf of bread, tightly but not too tightly. Amber moaned, and her sense of balance returned. In fact, it seemed enhanced. Amber felt as though she could cartwheel into infinity, but she stopped at the edge of the mat.


"Wow!" Amber shouted, eyes bulging and pupils dilated. "I could go on forever! That was great!" She tugged at a wedgie in her costume. Then she heard tiny screams through her vaginal hearing. She reached down and found Jason dangling from the edge of her outfit. "Sorry, Jason", she whispered as she scooped him up. Then she kissed him, and handed him off to her teammate and roommate Jessica. "Take care of him, Jess", she said as she gave her a hug, which only served to increase Jessica's longing to get Amber into bed.

 

"OK, now we're going to try something different", Jessica cooed. "I want you to reach down and rub as much of my honey on your body as you can get. Then I want you to climb up my ass and slide you into my backpussy. See, I'm thinking that you would be more secure in my back door than my front door, and it would do just as good to keep me from going crazy. Or maybe not. That's what we're going to find out."


"You want me to climb in your ass?", Jason shouted.


"Yah, more or less. Remember it's not ASS anymore, little chocolate toy. It's a back-pussy."

 

Jason sighed and got to work. He knew complaining was useless. Jessica felt Jason scoop her honey, then felt Jason wiggle up the cleft between her buttocks. She shivered when he began to massage the spot where her clitoris now reached around to the anus. She felt it moisten, first with her honey, then with her new rear-lubrication. Her lips made an "o" as Jason wriggled into her backdoor like a piece of bait onto a fishhook. Jason was settling in, his head, arms and shoulders still outside the hole, when he felt Jessica's buttocks clench around him. He heard her deep breaths, then came the ride of his life as she ran from the corner of the mat into the center and leaped into the air.


"Touch me!" Jessica screamed, and Jason pressed his elbows into her anal ring, now hardwired to her clitoris. Her backdoor began spasming as she flew through the air, and when she landed, she squirted Jason into the back of her uniform. "That was fantastic!" she shouted.


"It's your best routine ever", Amber answered from across the gym.


"That's not what I mean!" Jessica laughed. "I mean the SEX was fantastic! But thanks!"

 

Jessica laughed. "It's a good thing girls don't do number 2 anymore, or I would have just had a little accident."


Jason felt as though he had been in an accident. Jessica's anal-vaginal muscles and buttocks pounded him as thoroughly as football linebackers could have at his old size. He was hoping he hadn't been in a concussion. Soon he realized it was just soreness. Jessica told the other girls how well the ass-technique worked, and that became the standard position for practice, as they prepared for next week's meeting with State.

 

A couple of days later, that time of the month hit. Since all the girls roomed together, their cycles all began at the same time. They decided to send Jason over to stay with Coach Debbie until their periods were over. As she had been tied down with the demands of her work, she had had little time to chase Jason down and play with him. She still longed for her missing husband, but she still had needs right now.

 

"Hello Jason", Debbie smiled brightly.


"Hi", one inch tall Jason responded nervously.


"Jason... the girls have been telling me about their 'experiments' to deal with the arousal caused by getting airborne. It sounds like we're going to have to change the name of 'gymnastics' to 'orgasmics'..." Then she laughed.


Debbie sighed. "I was thinking... my new vagina... the one in back... it's about an inch deep... you could fit in it..."

She took off her pants and exposed a pair of granny panties. "I don't normally wear these but I thought they might come in handy if I saw you." Debbie pulled on the elastic in back, picked up Jason, and dropped him inside. Jason tumbled down and soon found himself directly opposite Coach Debbie's backpussy. Coach Debbie had decided to climb on one of her workout machines


At an inch tall, Jason found himself overpowered again, by the combination of the heat, of Coach Debbie's butt sweat, and of the smell of the honey from her nearby frontpussy.

 

His will was wavering as the mighty Debbie spoke to him. "I want you to climb inside my backdoor. I want you to forget that anything else exists but me. I want you to acknowledge that my body is not only your world... it is your UNIVERSE!"

 

As he had with the girls, Jason slid feet first into the backdoor. This time he tried to get more into it, seeing as how Debbie wasn't going to treat him like a tumbling spaceman. He swelled his shoulders and thrusted into each side of her walls.


Then Debbie said something that set Jason on fire.


"You are a fantastic lover. You feel so tiny, so insignificant..."

 

Upon hearing the word "insignificant", Jason's respiration quickened and his manhood hardened. Something about that word aroused him. It felt as though Debbie was giving him permission to do what he wanted with her, as much as he could at this size. His motion inside her became thrusting, for his pleasure as well as hers. Then his pulse reached a peak, his body swelled, and Debbie's rear chamber became swamped with the smell of chocolate. Jason realized that he had had an orgasm, and that chocolate flavored cum was oozing out of every pore of his body.

Chapter 12 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Jason becomes a squirt, and meets the woman who gave the green light to make all BMOC's, small. A well as her two tiny lovers.

Chapter 12

 

While Jason had driven himself to the peak of passion, Coach Debbie was still climbing the mountain. Her buttocks squeezed and unsqueezed, more rapidly by the minute. Contractions of her backpussy grew stronger and stronger. Jason was having trouble expanding his lungs against the growing pressure. Debbie's rear vagina was filling up with fluid, and Jason was coughing to keep it out of his lungs. Debbie's ass reared up, higher and higher, then came with one last, mighty squeeze.


Suddenly, Jason had a sensation of flying. He was on a trajectory through the air, spinning like a rifle bullet. A huge field of cotton fabric stopped him. He stumbled through the folds, into the light. Coach Debbie's backpussy had fired him across her office, into a T-shirt.


Debbie cooed and moaned, not realizing for a moment that Jason was outside of her. As her mind cleared, she got up, pulled up her panties, and brought her butt down, then stood up. Tentatively she called Jason's name, then looked around the room.

 

Jason saw a shadow fall, then looked up to see Coach Debbie's dark hair and olive skin looming over him. He stood up.


"Are you all right?" Debbie asked.


"I'm OK. Just a little dizzy," Jason replied.


Debbie continued. "I've got to go over and see Alicia... I mean Dr.Mendelsohn. She's temporarily in charge of athletics since all the men have been shrunk. We're going to have a conference call with State University to get that women's gymnastics meet rescheduled. I need to give you a ride." With that, she pulled her panties back down. "I could just slip you in my purse, but I think I've found an easier way to carry you." With that she pulled down her panties, grabbed Jason, squatted, and inserted him back into her butt. Then she changed into a dress, allowing a little bit of light to reach Jason through the fabric.


Jason heard Debbie's buttocks squeak against the silk of her panties as she walked to Mendelsohn's office. Of course, he couldn't see Mendelsohn when they arrived, and could barely hear her voice through Debbie's skin. But he already knew that Mendelsohn stood about 5 foot 4 and had peach skin and wine-colored hair.  Debbie's voice boomed through.

 

"Hi, Deb", she said, embracing her.

 

Coach Debbie returned the hug. "I can't believe my old assistant coach is running the athletic department!"


"Well, the competition has gotten a lot smaller", Alicia answered. Both laughed.

 

"I suppose I should explain", Deb continued. "When I was a freshman gymnast, you were my graduate assistant coach. Then you decided to move up the academic ladder."

"OK, that's the text message version of my career. But why do you need to explain it to ME?"

 

"I'm not explaining it to you", Debbie laughed. "I have a little passenger."


Alicia smiled. "Oh, yes...I have two."

 

"Two!" Debbie responded. "I had to borrow the one from my gymnastics team! Can I see your tag team lovers?"


"You show me mine and I'll show you yours."

 

"Oh my!" Debbie replied. "Well, let's close the door...."

 

"Deb, don't tell me you're worried about modesty when all men are the size of bugs."

 

"You're right. But showing my butt to another woman is something I've never done before." With that, Debbie turned around, hiked up her dress, pulled down her panties and let Alicia peer into her crack. There, stuck in her backpussy, looking up at Alicia, was Jason.

 

"That's Jason... a roommate of some of the men's gymnastic team members."

 

"Hi, Dr. Mendelsohn," Jason shouted.

 

The girls on the squad let me shrink him myself, right after I showed them your special notice."

 

Jason heard this and shouted up at Alicia.  "Doctor Mendelsohn, not that I'm, like, complaining or anything, but why did you give all the professors permission to shrink dudes?"

 

Dr. Mendelsohn leaned into Coach Debbie's ass cheeks and cooed at Jason. "Because every woman on campus was going insane. I was going to jump out a fifth-floor window if these two strapping men hadn't walked into my office... unknowingly, of course. By the way, Jason, did I tell you that you're the cutest little butt plug I've ever seen? I've got to get my toyboys to try that!"

 

Debbie turned her head to face Dr. Mendelsohn. "All right, so now let's see them. I'll bet they're not strapping now."


Alicia blushed. Then she removed her dress. She pulled back one of the cups on her bra to reveal a sophomore named Ethan, waving back. Then she tugged at her panties, to reveal Daniel dangling in her pubes next to a tattoo.


"Kiss my tramp stamp, baby", Alicia cooed, and Daniel obeyed.


Debbie had by this time turned around. "OK, now that show and tell is over, let's give our little men a rest. Why don't we put them up on the table so they can chat while we hold our conference call with State. I'm sure they'll appreciate the chance to catch up on guy stuff."


Alicia picked her men out of her underwear while Debbie carefully withdrew Jason from her ass. The women sat all three down on Alicia's desk. Jason could tell Ethan and Daniel smelled of Alicia's honey, sort of a grapey, red wine smell. He wondered whether she drank a lot. Daniel and Ethan approached warily, thinking Jason must smell of ass.

 

"It's OK. I don't smell like shit! Ass is like pussy now!" Jason shouted.


"...and pussy smells like a beehive!", Ethan yelled back.


Slowly they approached each other, getting close enough to talk but not any closer. They were still a little edgy about being together in the nude.

 

"So how'd Dr. Mendelsohn get you?", Jason asked.


Daniel spoke first. "I went into her office because of something that happened in my dorm. I thought I was going to get punished. Instead, I see her in a bra and panties and stockings, and she pushes me onto her couch and tears my clothes off! She gives me a blowjob and works me up in two minutes, then she mounts me, and then the whole world became her red pubes!"


Ethan chimed in. "... and Alicia... I mean Dr. Mendelsohn... was just finishing up shrinking Daniel when I walked in. She didn't even get up off the couch. She just had me take her doggie style... from the back. I didn't even know Daniel was there until I shrank down underneath her butt and saw him on the other side of her thighs."


Daniel piped up again. "So what's your story, Jason?"

 

"Coach Debbie came into my dorm room with the whole women's gymnastics team and shrank me. I've been the living dildo for five women ever since."

 

"FIVE!" Ethan and Daniel shouted in unison.


"Dude, we've had to share one since this whole Goddess thing happened", Ethan continued. "One day in the bra, next day in the panties."

 

"Four gymnasts! Their asses must be like a brick wall!" Ethan mused.

 

"Which doesn't mean we don't like A... Dr. Mendelsohn", Daniel continued. "I mean, we could have gotten caught on the outside by a crazy bitch and treated like shit. We think we're pretty lucky. She's not mean... just weird sometimes."

 

Meanwhile, Debbie and Alicia had put their clothes back on, and  were listening to the phone ring, waiting for the last connection to complete the teleconference. "Ethan and Daniel tell me how much they love my squishy 'mommy butt'," Alicia cooed.

 

On the other end of the call, Ellen Penford, the head of women's sports for the athletic conference, and the women's gymnastics coach at State, 29-year-old Madison Chambers.

 

"It sounds like things are getting back to normal... at least the new normal... at State, so I'll authorize the meet. But..."Penford continued..."we're hearing reports that some of the girls are going into competition with men stuffed into their private parts."

 

"In case you haven't noticed," Coach Debbie responded, "women are having a harder time maintaining their balance when their feet are up in the air. If they can't have a man in their uniforms, there can't be gymnastics."

 

"The rules don't allow that", the boss responded. "It's like a human wedgie. You're not allowed to pick your wedgie on the floor... you just have to put up with it."

 

"It's not like a wedgie", Debbie answered, finding herself becoming hot and bothered thinking of that place down there which currently had no occupant. "... and if these girls don't have a way to deal with their tensions, they'll be on the floor because this makes them go horizontal when their feet go over their heads!"

 

"I promise my women won't have their men stuffed inside them", Coach Chambers responded.

 

"WHAT!" Debbie responded. "You liar! First of all, I seriously wonder whether they're actually 'your' men..."

 

"Hold it right there!" Penford stopped Debbie in the middle of delivering her roundhouse verbal punch. "Everybody knows that the Goddess of Love business made a lot of women do things they might not have otherwise done. It's like the old song, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with."

 

"Then where are the men's gymnasts from our school? And their coach... my husband?"

 

"Nobody knows", answered Coach Chambers. "Maybe they were waylaid by an army of cougars coming out of a bar!"

 

"Stop this!" The conference leader barked again. "There will be a meet a week from Friday, and the women will not have men inside them! See you then!" The call ended.

 

"Lying bitch... I know she's got them", Coach Debbie muttered.

 

At the athletic office at State, Coach Chambers mutttered as well. "Smart-ass bitch... she knows I've got you." Then she moaned and pulled Coach Mike Probus out of her womanhood.

Chapter 13 & 14 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The girls make plans for the meet with State.

Chapter 13

 

As five-inch-tall Coach Mike Probus edged out of aromatic range of Coach Madison Chambers' orange-scented honey, his persona as a driving sex zombie began to fade and he regained his free will. His mind began to process what he heard in the conference call.

 

"So does that mean I get some free time away from you?" Probus asked.

 

"Not a chance", Chambers answered. "I have no intention of following the conference directive, and besides, it doesn't apply to coaches anyway."

 

"You know they'll have some kind of inspection before the meet," Probus replied.

 

"We'll find ways to get around that", Chambers answered.

 

"Just give it up, Madison", Probus pleaded. "When my wife's team gets here... just give us to them. Tell them the Goddess of Love and the rebalancing made you crazy. Give me back to my wife Debbie."

 

"Not a chance!" Chambers responded. "You should have been mine... until she took you. The rebalancing of sexes is a rebalancing of the scales of justice for me."

 

"Never forgive, never forget, never even move on", Probus sighed as he shook his head.

 

"Enough from you... get back to your purpose in life! ONE INCH!" Chambers shouted. Probus shrank to an inch tall, and Chambers promptly dropped him back in her panties.

 

----

 

Two days after the conference call announcing the meet, Amber was doing a handstand, her right leg jutting outward at a 90 degree angle, more or less. Her butt was prominently airborne. Jason might have enjoyed the view, if he'd been able. But the only reason Amber could sustain that position was because Jason was furiously caressing her womanly parts, underneath her clothes.

 

"Okay, stop", Amber laughed, as she brought herself upright.

 

"It's hard work keeping you from falling", shouted one-inch-tall Jason from his perch next to her clit.

 

"I just don't see how we can keep our balance without you," Amber answered. "It would be hard enough if we were just passing you from girl to girl. Believe me, we tried it while you were with Coach and we all fell on our butts."

 

Coach Debbie walked into the room. "Ladies. I have an announcement. I know what the conference said about not having men with you on the floor. But I think... I know... the other side will have men with them. OUR men."

 

A couple of the girls made "grrr..." sounds.

 

"They're going to check all of you out on the floor. I'll have Gretchen, our assistant, out in the stands, holding onto Jason during the check. Then I'll have her come down to the floor and slip him to the first one up to perform. Then you'll pass him from one to another. But I have another mission for Jason." She leaned down and stared into Amber's crotch. "Jason, do you hear me?"

 

"Yes", came a faint voice from Amber's nether regions.

 

"There will probably be two checks for men... one before the meet, another during the meet. I have a feeling the State team will try to hide their men during both checks. That might give us the chance to free them. But I need your help... because you're small enough to sneak into the locker room... which is where I think they'll try to hide them.

 

Jason couldn't believe his ears. The women's gymnastics coach was inviting him to sneak into a women's locker room.

 

"Jason, you and us girls are going to sit here and figure out a plan to free our men's gymnasts!"

 

"OK, but I need to hear you better."

 

Amber blushed as she slipped Jason out of her crotch and placed him on her shoulder. She gave a wary glance to her teammates. "Don't any of you try to steal him. It's not your turn yet." Several of the girls made grabbing gestures and laughed... then they all settled down to hear Coach Debbie's plan.

 

------

 

Chapter 14

 

"So do you think Coach Debbie's plan will work?" The question came from Jason, shrunk to one inch tall. It resonated through the bra which was Jason's balcony.

 

"If you can make it work, it'll work", Amber answered. She was walking through the parking lot of a supermarket near campus. The formerly smooth pavement had been cracked in several places, in spots where young women had relieved themselves, after the Goddess of Love gave them the ability to make a fruit tree grow simply by peeing on the ground. This had greatly relieved the strain on the world's food supply, and the need for meat was greatly reduced given that men consumed so much of it; nonetheless, there was enough demand for vegetables, grain and packaged goods to keep supermarkets open.

 

Amber passed through the automatic door. Jason was curious to see the inside of a supermarket, as he hadn't been inside one since the Great Reduction... at least not at eye level, out in the open. Standing in Amber's bra, he surveyed the scene before him.

 

All of the shoppers were women. Most of them seemed to have a hard time staying focused on their shopping. Occasionally a woman's knees would buckle, and she'd let out a low moan or a yelp. She might throw her head back. When he could see their eyes, Jason saw that their pupils were totally dilated.

 

One woman stumbled forward out of the mob of passion. She staggered up to Amber and put her hands on the young woman's shoulders. She appeared to be about 45, her eyes dilated, her face flushed.

 

"Do you have a moment?", she asked Amber. Then she opened her purse and pulled out a three-inch-tall young man, about 20. "This is my son, Eric... you look like you're about his age... he got shrunk by his girlfriend... then she decided she didn't want him... his three friends rescued him and brought him back to me. Do you have somebody?"

 

"Yes I do", Amber blushed, and pulled back her shirt to show Jason.

 

"Are you a couple?" she asked.

 

"Actually, I'm sharing him with my team", Amber laughed.

 

The older woman smiled, then leaned forward to whisper. "I HAVE THREE MEN INSIDE ME", she rasped. Then she hugged Amber and kissed her on the lips. Amber pulled back in shock. "They're Eric's friends... I shrank them all. I couldn't help myself. Listen, if you know any girl who's looking please let them know. In fact, if you want to share them with me or be my assistant... it's hard not to have someone your own size to hug and kiss... you can have vertical and horizontal lovers, you know." She gave Amber a phone number written on a piece of paper. Then she stuffed her son back into her purse, backed into a wall and slid down to the floor, enjoying the caresses of her secreted lovers.

 

Amber stood for a moment. "That really creeped me out", she whispered. "A woman trying to give her son away like a puppy."

 

"If it creeped you out", Jason responded, "why is your skin turning hot down here?"

 

"Ohhh... take care of me, Jason", Amber moaned. She pulled back her bra so he could more easily caress a nipple. "On second thought, down here", she sighed, and pulled her bra forward. Jason tumbled past her navel and landed in her pubes before sliding down to her womanhood. Amber then did her own private dance as she shopped for munchies to use on the two-hour bus ride to State, where her teammates and coach hoped to find their missing men.

 

----

Chapters 15, 16 & 17 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The girls find their missing men, confront the State team, and the Goddess of Love delivers justice.

Chapter 15

"We've got to get you used to having a man inside you or touching you when you're on the floor", Jessica said to April.


April was the girl most conflicted by the strange desires that arose from within her when the GOL announced the rebalancing of the sexes. She had wanted to take Josh and make him her toy, but his apparent kidnapping by the State gymnasts made that impossible. Now, with Josh's possible rescue so close, April was again feeling uncomfortable with Jason touching her intimate places, this time not in private, but at a very public gymnastics meet in violation of the rules.

 

"You're not cheating...it's for the team", Carmen explained. "Are you on the team or not?"

 

"I am on the team", an irked April answered.

 

"Then you need to show it". Carmen grabbed April by the shoulders and stared into those dilated eyes, with bedroom eyes of her own.

 

"We are facing the toughest night of our lives. We have to be there for each other. We have to bond to each other", Jessica stated.

 

"What do you mean?", April asked.

 

"We all know from the news that the oxytocin bonds women to their men, and men to their women. Right after we shared each other, you weren't thinking so much about Josh. April, we need to have a serious bonding episode.We are going to make out with each other, using Jason in the front... every one of us will take him... then we'll shrink him and put him in the back so we can all share each other's oxytocin and fall in love!"

 

"You mean we're going to be a bunch of lip-locking lesbians when we go out on the floor?", April asked.

 

"Actually we won't be full-on lesbian, just kinda bi. I figure if we're into each other, we can keep our desires for our men down until we get them back... then OOOOH... we can take them all inside, make them find our G spots, and get hetero again!"

 

"Jessica, nobody's asked Jason what he thinks of this." April turned to look down at Jason, who just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, to say, as if I had a say. That broke up the girls and they flashed their huge teeth at him as they roared back in laughter.

 

"One more thing", Jessica added. "When we're finished, Jason is staying in April's panties until the meet!" Amber moaned in disgust. She had come to feel somewhat possessive of Jason, since she was the only member of the gym squad without a boyfriend.

 

Carmen was the first to move, slipping off her shorts and panties and pinching Jason's feet together, then plunging his legs inside her. Then she shouted, "April Pussy Size!" Amazingly, the powers given her by the GOL managed to figure it out and grow Jason to precisely 6.12 inches. Then she leaned back on the bed and invited April to face her. Slowly, she eased Jason's head into April. Jason did his best to caress April's clit on his way in. Then he found his way to her G, and made her squirt and scream.

 

April then took Jason inside her, turned him around and used him to penetrate Jessica, who then also reversed his polarity and sent him into Amber. "You should be inside me all the time", Amber pouted as her face flushed with arousal.

 

Then Amber carried out the second part of Jessica's plan. She placed him in front of her anal cleft. "One inch", she moaned. "You mean I don't get to take you like a man..."Jason whined as he shrank and collapsed into her buttcrack. "We've got to make sure we get all the oxytocin", Amber whispered as Jessica slipped Jason into Amber's gushing backpussy.

 

Soaked with oxytocin, Jason simultaneously wanted to cuddle with Amber, put on the groom's outfit, and fill her womanhood from head to toe. But in short order he was unplugged, and buttplugged, into Jessica, Carmen and finally April. When April was finished with him, she simply groaned and deposited him on the bed. Once Jason got his bearings, he looked up and was treated to an incredible sight.

 

April was taking turns French kissing Carmen, Jessica and Amber, each of whom was in turn fondling her as they kissed. "They're hot for each other and with any luck it'll last till the meet!", Jason mused. "Maybe they won't need so much of me." It was at that moment that April's fingers reached out and plucked him off the bed, to bring him back to a familiar place, and a honey that had seemed a little off-flavor before but now tasted as though it were mellowing out, much like April.

Chapter 16

 

At the back of the bus, the women's gymnastics team was kissing April as furiously as they had the night before. Jason, overcome by the "love zombie" effect of April's honey, was furiously swimming on her privates, occasionally landing a kiss or a caress on the clitoris. As with every one of the girls, he knew this could be his last time in April's pants, if they rescued Josh and the others. April didn't seem to have any trouble accepting his presence there now. Jason found himself screaming his love for April, and screaming for the team to do well. Sex and team spirit were fusing together under the influence of honey.

 

The bus pulled up in front of the State gymnasium. Like all other college campuses, it had changed in many ways since the GOL's arrival. Only women were seen walking around, many of them stroking necks or carrying tiny men on their shoulders. Coach Probus walked to the back of the bus with graduate assistant Gretchen.

 

Probus looked at her assistant. "I'd sneak him in myself, but I don't trust myself to do the right thing and give him over to the girls. Your beehive is occupied, so to speak, so you don't feel the need."

 

She saw April's head pressed against the bus window, fogging it up. Her mouth was open, her eyes were closed, and she seemed totally lost in ecstasy.

 

"April", Coach Probus whispered. "Snap out of it, girl." The other girls began shaking April, and she came out of her dreamlike state.

 

"April", the coach continued, "we've got to take Jason away... so the inspector doesn't catch him." The now-alert gymnast breathed slowly as she slipped her hand under her pants. "Time to go, Jason", she whispered. Jason blinked as he saw daylight again. He didn't bother trying to cover his nudity, even when he saw Gretchen, who wasn't part of his sex circle and had her own boyfriend.

 

April looked into Jason's eyes. "Thanks for helping me. Thanks a lot. I'll see you again... and feel you again. " Then, a kiss. Someone hands her a tissue to wipe Jason, before he's handed over to Gretchen. "Keep him warm, Gretch", Jessica yells. "I don't what him cold when he climbs inside me." The graduate assistant popped him into her bra, "My boyfriend's already working downstairs", she said nonchalantly. Then she moaned. "Hi Stan.."

 

As the honey cloud in his mind drifted away, Jason began thinking about what was going to happen if the teammates and the coach found their men. He hoped he would end up with Amber. But what if she decided to try her luck and find another man? Would he become seconds for some other girl? Maybe traded to some girl who might not be as kind to him?

 

Meanwhile, the girls sauntered into the gym, still hugging and kissing as they went. It was partly the effects of the oxytocin and partly an effort at team support. Several impromptu makeout sessions were triggered as the girls cast their eyes on each other's nude forms in the locker room.

 

Across the floor, the State team gathered in their locker room for the meet, making their own plans to sneak their captive toyboys into the meet. Coach Madison Chambers leaned into a box that was six times as tall as its one-inch-tall occupants happened to be at the moment.

 

"What we'll do is leave the box in here during the inspection, then we'll walk it out nonchalantly to the bench... and you girls may discreetly 'man up', so to speak. Since I'm not part of the inspection process, I'll sneak in your coach. I hope he's given you lots of lessons on how to position yourselves to help our girls.

 

"I haven't done any such thing", Coach Mike Probus responded. "You're not getting any help from us. We'll sit there like cold anchovies in your crotches if we have to."

 

"Once the honey hits, you won't have much of a choice", Coach Chambers responded. "At least you could have trained to be good at it." She jostled the box and they all fell to their knees.

 

Jessica, Amber, April and Carmen all filed out of the locker room after getting "inspected" for men. "Absolutely fucking humiliating", Jessica grumbled. "Almost as bad as a pap smear", April complained. Coach Debbie walked over to the girls with Gretchen and, tucked away safely, Jason.

 

"Here's what we're going to do," Debbie explained. "Gretchen will stand with her back to the judges, and bend over to talk to Carmen, who's the first girl to perform. I don't want the judges seeing anything that looks like a handoff. She'll stretch her bra and Jason will fall out. Carmen, try to align so your leotard can catch him. Jason, you'll then tumble down and try to reach either her front or back door by the time she makes it out to perform. The moment she starts running, grab a naughty part, and use it like a joystick. Hug it, glide with it and help her keep her balance. Then at the end of her performance, Jason, you need to hop off Carmen and climb onto Amber before she starts to perform."

 

"How much time will I have? That's a long run when you're one inch tall", Jason responded.

 

"Amber, stand still until you know he's on you. Same for the other girls."

 

Gretchen pulled back her bra and leaned into Carmen, as though they were carrying on a conversation. Actually, she was saying "1...2...3...Jump!" Jason leaped from Gretchen's bra to Carmen's, as though he were cliff diving. The "conversation" finished and Carmen stood up to "straighten" her uniform. A tiny bump tumbled down the front and landed on her mons.

 

"Look for my clit!" Carmen whispered through her teeth. She stood at the edge of the performance area. The judges called her name once, then twice. A sigh escaped her lips when she knew Jason had reached the right place. Then she began her routine.

 

Jason felt huge footsteps stomping on a gym floor, and grabbed the clit as hard as he could. "Aiiiiiiiieeeee!", Carmen shouted. She thought she was going to flail and end up falling, but Jason steered the love button as though he were guiding a fighter jet. Suddenly Carmen's leap became effortless, and she seemed to float through the air in slow motion before landing on her feet again.

 

"A little rough at the start, but you finished good, Jason", Carmen whispered.

 

"I'm a little bunched up down here. Could you adjust your uniform a bit?" Jason yelled.

 

"No way! We're not allowed to adjust our wedgies in competition!", Carmen responded.

 

"NOW she's all about the rules", Jason laughed.

 

Carmen received her score and turned to walk back to the bench. "Hope you do OK with Amber, we know she's your favorite." She stood there, shimmying and swaying, trying to shake Jason off her leg. Finally Jason tumbled down her calf to the floor. Then he ran to catch up with Amber, who was suffering from an attack of "blue vag" but had forgotten to pick up Jason.

 

"Help me out Amber!", Jason shouted.

 

Amber complied by "falling" to her knees on the mat. That enabled Jason to run between her legs and up her crotch by the time officials got to her to see what was going on. Amber's thighs were blazing hot, and Jason was sweating by the time he reached her labiae.

 

Once again, Jason had trouble maintaining his grip, and Amber fell.

 

"You screwed up! That's points off!" Amber hissed.

 

"I promise I'll make it up to you", Jason shouted.

 

Amber ran to the mat and flew feet first. She felt the first tingles of vertigo, then Jason's clit-steering abilities took over and she had possibly the best performance of her career. Back at the bench, Coach Debbie approached her.

 

"Hand him over, honey", she whispered.

 

"What for? Did the judges catch him?"

 

"No... we need to find our men and it's going to be a lot easier for him to look without getting noticed. Coach Chambers has a small box next to her and it wouldn't surprise me if that's where they are. But I can't go over and confront her. Here's my plan... Jason, it's 8:25 now. I'll give you 15 minutes to run over to that box and find them. If you don't think you're going to find them by 8:40, get back over here. At exactly that moment, all the girls and I will say "twelve inches!" Since we've all had you and at least one of us has had every member of the men's team, and of course I've had my husband, you'll all shoot up to your maximum sizes. Then run to this bench.We'll end up forfeiting but obviously I don't care. Once you're back safely over here I'll punch Coach Chambers out for lying about my husband, and I'm sure our girls are ready to take care of the State girls."

 

Jason took off across the floor. Giant college gymnasts roared overhead like passenger jets, flying, tumbling, running. One foot almost caught him. The beams and parallel bars seemed as high as skyscrapers.

 

As he got closer to the State bench, Jason dodged feet, then ran around back. He could see the box, the equivalent of 24 stories up. A moment of frustration ended when a State publicist, wearing a long dress, knelt down next to the bench. Jason climbed the dress, swinging by a thread, and leaped down into the box.

 

He found himself looking four other humans in the eye:  his roommate Steve, his teammates Jared and Josh, and men's gymnastics coach Mike Probus. Good thing he was looking them in the eye. None of them were wearing any clothes.

 

"Jason!" Steve shouted. The others shushed him quiet. "Jason!" Steve whispered. "Did the State girls get you too?"

 

"No, our team did!"

 

"You mean the women's gymnastics team shrank you?"

 

"Yes."

 

Steve got up in Jason's face. "You mean you slept with a girl on the gymnastics team?"

 

"Yes."

 

Steve began snorting like a bull. "You better... you better tell me it was Amber... 'cause she's the only one who isn't dating one of us."

 

"Yeah, I slept with Amber."

 

"Was she the only one?" Jason turned away. Steve got in his face again.

 

"Really, to be honest... no." Steve pinned him against the wall of the box.

 

"Who did you do? WHO DID YOU DO?"

 

"What do you mean, who did I do? They did ME. Who did YOU? I'd rather get beat up by you than be you, and have to explain to your giant wives and girlfriends why you've been sex toys for their arch rivals, the State gymnasts!"

 

"It doesn't matter, Steve." Coach Mike Probus put a hand on his shoulder. "You saw what happened to us. The rebalancing made the girls go out of control. He didn't choose it anymore than we chose to get shrunk by the State team." Steve retreated to a corner of the box. Coach Probus continued. "So which one of the girls shrank you?"

 

"It wasn't one of the girls, sir... it was Coach Debbie."

 

Probus lunged at Jason and it took the other three to hold him back.

 

"OK, just listen, everybody", Jason said. "The girls sent me to rescue you. Here's the plan. at exactly 8:40, they're all going to yell out at the same time, 'TWELVE INCHES'. I don't know what your captors have told you about this rebalancing power, but basically, any girl you've had sex with can control your size. Since all of them have had sex with one or more of us, when that happens, we'll all grow to a foot, which is the biggest we can grow. Then we'll be twice as high as this box and we can jump out. Then we need to run across the court to our bench."

 

"Jason, these girls are possessive. No telling what they'll do," Coach Probus answered.

 

It was just then that red-haired Emma, one of those possessive State gymnasts, grabbed Steve and stuffed him into her outfit.

 

Meantime, without Jason to steady them, the girls' performance was turning into a laugher. They fell on thier butts, their handsprings collapsed into fiascos. "Well, at least we know they're not cheating", one judge mused to another idly.

 

"What name are we going to give this, you know, like doping?"

 

"Man-handling, perhaps?"

 

At that moment, the clock struck 8:40, and the girls' gym team and Coach Probus stood up in unison and yelled "TWELVE INCHES!"

 

A few in the all-women audience cheered, knowing the meaning of that phrase. But then other things started to happen.

 

"We're growing!" Jason exclaimed as the box receded. Soon they were over the top and toppled it. Meantime, Emma seemed to be growing a penis... a rather large penis. There were screams and gasps when Steve tore out of her uniform and tumbled onto the floor. He joined the other guys running as fast as they could for the road team's bench.

 

But they were blocked in their tracks by Sarah, Ashley and Coach Chambers.

 

Panicking, they ran the other way... toward the State locker room. The State team followed... but so did Coach Deborah Probus, Carmen, April, Jessica and Amber.

 

----



Chapter 17

 

Jason, Steve, Jared, Josh and Mr. Probus ran away from the competition, and from the State gymnastics team that was determined to keep them in captivity. But they took a wrong turn, and soon found themselves cornered in the girls' locker room.

 

Four naked 12-inch tall men stood looking up at the concrete benches that were just out of reach. A couple of them tried leaping, but before they could grab a foothold, red-haired Emma, black-haired Sarah and blonde Ashley arrived, with Coach Chambers right behind them. The three gymnasts and their coach loomed over their captives, and the gymnasts in their school outfits were an awesome and terrifying sight.

 

Sarah knelt down like a woman scolding a pet for leaving a spot on the carpet. "Naughty little toys. You know you're never going to see your girlfriends again. You belong to us. Now we're going to shrink you down and keep you small enough to never run away again. On the count of 3... 1...2...3... ONE IN--"

 

They were interrupted by shouts behind them... "TWELVE INCHES!"

 

The men shot down, then just as quickly back up.

 

"Too late, Sarah... we're taking our boyfriends back!", shouted April.

 

"You are not, bitch", shouted Emma, and a fight ensued. With their gymnastic skills, it was movie-worthy, as the girls used their powerful legs to leap on opponents and kick them in mid-air. For the foot-tall men in the corner, it was great entertainment, except that their lives and futures were on the line.

 

Coach Chambers and Coach Probus were shouting at each other, yelling about who was going to forfeit the match, when Chambers grabbed Probus' husband off the floor and clenched him in her fist. "ONE INCH", she hissed. Mike Probus collapsed into Chambers' fist.

 

"You took him away from me once", Chambers growled at Coach Debbie, "and now I intend to take him away from you forever!" She began squeezing the life out of Coach Mike. "I feel a rib breaking", Coach Mike shouted, as his wife fought desperately to break her rival's grip.

 

BOOM! A flash of lightning filled the room. Then a light appeared shimmering in the corner. A form took shape. It was the Goddess of Love. The women noticed their sex drives receding, and found themselves able to think clearly, for the first time since the Rebalancing. Then they found themselves kneeling before the goddess.

 

"What is all this fighting? Why is there violence among women, and why are men running around on the floor and not in yourselves, where they belong?" A superhuman force then pried Chambers' fist open, revealing Coach Mike gasping for breath.

 

"These State gymnasts stole these men from us, including my husband", Coach Debbie shouted.

 

"They were here. We flirted with them. They didn't resist... at least not while they were big", Coach Chambers answered. "They never said anything about wives or girlfriends..."

 

"Liar!" came several tiny shouts from the locker room floor.

 

"So we hear from the men?" the Goddess mused. "Yes, let us hear from the men." She shimmered over to where they were standing. Then she glowed upon them, and they all shrank down to one inch tall. As if under her power, they fell to their knees.

 

"I have imposed on you the inability to lie. Is it true that the women took you against their will?"

 

"Well, yes, I mean -- Coach Mike's face went ashen when he saw his wife glowering down at him, but he couldn't stop  -- I mean, they came on to us, and we didn't resist, thinking they were just flirting... by the time they had our clothes off, and we started shrinking."

 

"All except for Jared", Josh piped in. "They had to knock him out with a bottle because he wouldn't have sex with them. Then a girl pulled her hand out of her pants and touched him with her honey." A smiling Carmen raised her hands to clap at Jared, but a motion from the GOL stopped her arms in mid-air.

 

"I see", the GOL answered. "Now, Emma, Sarah, Ashley, and Coach Chambers, when you found out they had boyfriends and husbands, did you make any effort to contact them? Did you offer to free them?" A glow engulfed the State team. "I compel you to tell the truth."

 

The girls and Coach Chambers shook their heads.

 

"Toy Michael", the Goddess addressed Coach Mike, "are you hurt?"

 

Coach Mike grimaced in pain. "Just a little out of breath."

 

"There is no need for you to play tough guy now that the sexes have been rebalanced", the GOL responded. "Clearly you have been injured by Coach Chambers. Now, tell me did Coach Chambers seduce you or take you against your will?"

 

"Coach Chambers and I have a history. We were intimate before I met my wife", Coach Probus answered. "But I think, not knowing what was going to happen, you can't say that any of us gave consen --"

 

"Silence!" The goddess declared. "Clearly you are trying to weasel out of your infidelity", the GOL smiled. "But there are no heroes or victims here, save perhaps Jared. Clearly, the State team did not act properly once they realized you already had lovers. Clearly, Coach Chambers should have known that Toy Michael was taken. Clearly also, Coach Chambers did injure Toy Michael. Lastly, I have no objection to your... um, creative, uses for the male gymnasts, other than that they were completely nonconsensual. I have decreed that the Rebalancing of the Sexes shall not be an excuse for women to oppress men. I find your behavior to be oppressive. Therefore, here is my sentence..."



"... All three of the gymnasts shall have their life histories erased from the record books and the memories of those who knew them. You never played for State, you never did anything, you were never born. You will only be known to the women whose men you took, and to those men themselves, and to those who are in this room now."

 

"Further... You have chosen to use the gift of size over men to abuse. I hate to do this to any woman, but I am decreeing that you shall be REDUCED in size, with your size made subject to the whims of the girlfriends of the men you took. You shall become slaves to them and your own passions, which I shall increase a thousandfold."

 

Then she addressed the redhead, the blond and the dark-haired girl.

 

"Emma, since you took Steve, you shall become a slave to Jessica. Ashley, as you took Jared, you now belong to Carmen. Sarah, since you took Josh, you now belong to April."

 

The girls and Coach Chambers raised their voices to protest but were silenced by the Goddess' hand.

 

"I decree it now! Your gymnastics and your lives never existed! Shrink immediately!"

 

The uniforms worn by the State gymnasts and Coach Chambers disappeared immediately, leaving them nude. Then the passions ordered by the GOL hit them, making them moan loudly. Finally, they began to shrink, a process that continued until they were one inch tall. Carmen, April and Jessica then scooped up their individual girl and slipped each in their backpussies. Then their lustful eyes turned to their long-lost boyfriends. In front they went without another word. Their eyes took on a bedroom look and their skin glowed. Coach Probus was slightly less glowing as she grabbed up her husband."

 

As for Coach Chambers, Coach Probus made it clear that the only thing she wanted to do to her was what she tried to do to Probus' husband... break her in half. The GOL smiled and said, "Don't worry Coach, the Goddess of Love can always use a new toy." She then scooped up Coach Chambers, dropped her down her blouse, and vanished in a puff of smoke.

 

As the other girls and Coach Probus got reacquainted with their lovers, and acquainted with their new slaves, Amber and Jason found themselves alone. "You want to play like the others?" Amber smiled to Jason. "Don't feel sad. All you've got is me now... and that's all you'll ever need."

 

Amber picked him up, and began licking his chocolate sweat. Then she kissed him several times, dropped him in her leotard and let him slide down. "You've been staying in hotels, Jason... now you've got a home." Then she laughed as she felt tiny hands touching her so precisely. "And by the way, you're making up very well, for screwing me out of points", she laughed.

 

THE END? NOT QUITE

Chapter 18 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Getting away from the dorm for a bit, Amber takes Jason along for the ride, as she discovers how her parents -- now divorced - are dealing with the rebalancing of sexes.

Chapter 18

Jason could feel the rumble of the road as he sat next to Amber's crotch, nestled in a "man cup", sort of an adapted athletic cup with breathing holes. Amber was driving him to her mother's house on a motorcycle. It was semester break and Amber wanted to get away from the other gymnasts' angst over having both a tiny lover and a tiny slave.

 

Jason could tell that the road rumble was getting to Amber... positioned as he was next to her nectar zone. He noticed an increase in honey production and Amber's most sacred parts expanding, exploding and exposing around him.  "If you need to work it down, just pull over and I'll help," Jason shouted into Amber's womanhood.

 

Amber was enjoying a low thrill from the engine purring beneath her... and another from the tiny man beginning to stir as well. "The road is a hard place to have blue vag. Let's pull over", she whispered. Her face was flushed. She brought her bike to a stop in the rest stop parking lot. She kicked the stand, then dismounted, removed her helmet and let the cool breeze catch her blonde hair. Growing up, Amber was often equal parts tomboy and girly-girl. But she would never have thought of riding a bike hundreds of miles all by herself, before the great reduction of men. The fact that she could do so without any fear of assault, at least from a male, gave her enormous confidence. It was as though all the redwoods in the forest had fallen, to give the smaller trees their place in the sun. As Amber thought about that fact, it translated to a sweet tingle on her scalp and in other places. "I do need to work down this ride", she whispered to Jason.

 

She wore a leather jacket, and a pair of jeans with the crotch cut out to fit the cup that held her man, was a stunning expression of beauty and power. She felt a lot taller than her 5'2" frame. Her prominent and powerful gymnast's butt filled out her jeans well. Amber strolled toward the restrooms. On her way she passed a sign, "WIPE SHOES BEFORE ENTERING." This was out of more than neatness. A piece of soil trotted into the restroom might contain a seed, which could be turned into a tree should it fall into a bowl and encounter a stream of urine from a woman of childbearing age.

 

Since the reduction of men, there were basically two types of restrooms at public rest stops. The old men's rooms had been converted to "family rooms", while the women's rooms were now for ladies traveling alone or, more likely, with tiny lovers next to or inside them. A handful of stops still had a single room for unaccompanied men, usually gay men, but few stopped to use them because they feared being accosted by a woman and shrunk. Even though the GOL expressly told women that gay guys were off their list, there were some desperate ladies out there.

 

Those women's rooms had expanded, with some stalls converted to "mini-spas", where for $15 a woman could spend 30 minutes getting pampered by robotic devices, often while her man (or men) took care of her in other ways. Amber swiped her credit card, then waited for a moment while a robotic maid disinfected the stall. It had a bed, not unlike a medical examination table, with enough room for her to lie down, and a shower-style floor and drain.


Amber lay on the table, dipped her finger in her honeypot, and proceeded to lubricate her little lover. As she placed him directly in front of her entrance, she pressed a button. Robotic fingers came out of the wall and began to massage her face, torso and hips as Jason went to work on her privates. It took 20 minutes, but at last Amber was worked down. "You look kind of sore, Jason", she mused as her tiny lover struggled to get the kinks out of his back. "I know something that might help." She placed him on the floor near the drain. "Three inches", she whispered, causing Jason to shoot up to triple his previous height. Then she squatted over him and emptied her bladder. The warm stream quickly loosened Jason's joints. "Girly pee cures everything", Jason shouted to Amber, who laughed. She then lifted him to the sink for a quick rinse. Then a shower and back to the road -- and for Jason, a return to inch-high status and his spot in Amber's traveling cup.


As they got closer to her mother's house, Amber described her plans.  "Jason, I'm going to drop you off at my mom's house, because I'm going to see my dad. He's with another woman since he broke off with my mom, and all I've got from him since the reduction is a text message. I don't know how this woman treats little men so I don't want you around her. At least I know my mom isn't going to use you... at least, I HOPE she isn't going to use you..." Amber sighed. "The other reason is I need you to talk to my mom's toy."


"Why don't you call him her boyfriend?"

 

"Because I'm not sure he is", Amber answered. "Brian was somebody she knew from work. They weren't boyfriend - girlfriend before the reduction." She started whispering. "I need to make sure Mom didn't steal him from another woman. You saw what the GOL did to the State gymnastics team. I don't want that to happen to Mom."

 

"Why don't you talk to him yourself?"


"I think it would be better for him to talk man to man," Amber replied. "The other thing is... I know he's been in Mom, and I don't want to know what she smells like."

"I'm sure he's had a bath..."

 

"To a woman, you can't wash off the scent of another woman", Amber laughed. "If I weren't bonded to my sisters and Coach Debbie on the gym squad, I'd have scrubbed you like you were a skunk! You still smell a little bit like Jessica, even now... and a little bit like Carmen, and a little like April..."


The doorbell rang and a long hug filled the sky above Jason. Face down in Amber's cup, Jason wasn't able to see much but the ground. Then Amber entered the house, and fished Jason out of her jeans. "Twelve inches", she barked. Then she held her naked lover out. "Mom, this is Jason. Jason, this is my mom, Brenda."


"Hello, Brenda", Jason shouted. His eyes took in her form. She appeared to be in her early forties, still curvy, top and bottom. Her mom jeans favored her figure. Her butt was prominent, its roundness and curviness surviving even the mom jean effect, giving Jason some idea of what Amber might look like from the back in 20 years. She reached out and poked Jason with a finger.

 

"Doesn't seem at all like the buff male athletes you've dated before", Brenda mused as she poked at Jason. Amber's boyfriend was hardly a roll of dough, and the reduction of men had improved the physiques of those shrunk. But usually Amber had gone for football players, weighlifters, or male gymnasts.

 

"Mom, he was the first man I could find. Literally an accident. A very sweet accident", she added, as she licked the chocolate sweat off Jason's face.


Brenda was holding a tiny man in her arms... six inches tall and none too pleased about his fate. "Kids, this is Brian."

"Amber, you've taken a man of course, but you haven't given birth. I can tell you that shrinking a man carries all the power of delivering a baby, with none of the pain, and at the end in each case you have a tiny creature that worships you. But in the case of the man, he'll never outgrow you. I want to love and embrace this little creature Brian, as I'm shoving him inside me, and that's what's so frustrating."

 "Maybe it irritates you, Amber, because you didn't get to experience men at their old size, but I have to tell you the change of sizes" -- for some reason Moms use that phrase to talk about the reduction of men a lot, Amber thought --"couldn't have happened at a better time for me. I was just reaching the age when a woman feels at the peak of her desire, when she begins to enjoy sex for its own sake, not just for the sake of the things it brings her, like a baby, or a man's love and devotion."


"After your father divorced me, I wept from the deprivation," Brenda continued. "I felt discarded, and I felt old at 40. The male gaze felt so powerful and I felt so withered by it, so saggy, so wrinkled. But then all the men became small, and something happened. Their gaze is not so withering. When they look at me, they see my massive form and the curves of a mature woman, and they are in awe of my figure. Something about their shrinking has made them more vulnerable and more susceptible to my charms. I feel as though I have turned the clock back twenty years."

 

She patted Brian on his head, a gesture which clearly irritated the tiny man."I wish you would sleep on me and not in your dollhouse in my bedroom. I wish you would let me lick all the chocolate sweat from your body. You flinch every time I bring my lips to your flesh. I wish you could know how much you mean to me, even though you do not love me, you give me so much joy and relief. I wish our unions were as pleasing for you as they are for me. I have never felt more pleasure as a woman than I do with you. But I would feel more pleasure if I knew you were enjoying the experience as well. I'd love to buy you a set of doll clothes and dress you up for Doll Up Day at work... but I'm afraid you'd run away. You would look so cute in a tux and tails and tighty whities," she sighed.

 

"I don't like being small", Brian answered. "I wasn't put on this earth to be your smart vibrator."


"If I were Scarlett Johanssen, I'll bet you wouldn't mind being my vibrator."

 

"You're only saying that because you are definitely not Scarlett Johanssen."

 

Brenda turned to her daughter. "He's like a feral cat, a barn cat", she sighed. "I can use him to meet my needs, but I can't bond with him. He's not socialized to smallness. It's so frustrating. But he needs a place to be and I need a man to be in my special place. I just wish he could love me."


"I know that by the old standards, taking Brian was wrong. But what if I hadn't. I was thinking very seriously about seducing Marcia's son Zack next door."

 

"Zack!" Amber gasped. She had dated Zack's athletic older brother and shared his opinion of Zack as a bit geeky. "He's just eighteen! I don't think I could take calling him 'Stepdad'."

"I know what you're thinking", Brenda answered. "A girl his own age should shrink him. It ended up taking three weeks before Zack's mom set him up with this tomboyish girl that we all thought was gay. But they really get along nicely. You see, Brian, you saved that young man from becoming my little pet."

Amber piped up. "Mom, let's go to the store  before I hit the road to see Dad." It was a ruse, to give Jason time for some man talk with Brian. "But first let me say bye to Jason."

 

Amber carried Jason to her old room. "Did you see how they interacted?"

"Like a couple?"

 

"Exactly. I think Brian secretly wants to give himself to my mom, but something's keeping him from it. Maybe his girlfriend. I need you to find out. You're good at finding things... especially inside girls", Amber whispered, as she kissed him on the head. "Now, be good, and whatever you do, don't let Mom sleep with you, or I'll give you to the meanest girl in the dorm when we get bak to school."


---

 

As soon as he was alone with Brian, Jason noticed that he smelled like a deeper version of Amber's scent, as if an orange had been left in a grove to over-ripen before merging with a teaspoon of honey. That must be Brenda, he thought.  "Brian, how you doing?", Jason asked.


"Jason, it unnerves me to be standing next to a guy who's twice my size and being eye-level with his dick."

 

Jason covered his privates. "Amber controls me the way her mom controls you... and this is the size she made me till she gets back... and they're also the ones who decide what we wear." He grabbed a napkin and wrapped it around himself. "Anyway... so... uh, how long you been here?'


"The day after the goddess of love made her TV appearance, I showed up at work thinking it was all a joke... then your girlfriend's mom ambushed me in my cubicle all worked up. Before I had a chance to react she had my pants off and was blowing me. Then she lifted her dress -- lo and behold, no panties! -- mounted me, and before I could say Melisande, my chair was as big as the office and her ass was two huge balloons over my head. 'Measure twice, shrink once', I heard her say, and then she popped me into her bra, at one inch tall. It was all pretty disorienting, and other than the blowjob, not all that erotic. To be honest, Brenda was not my idea of a prime specimen of womanhood."


"So did you have a girlfriend or a wife before all the men got shrunk", Jason asked.

 

"No I did not", Brian answered. "That didn't give her the right to --",


"But it does in the Goddess of Love's book, Brian. No girlfriend, fair game. Same way for me. Is Brenda abusing you?"


"Abusing me?"


"Trying to drown you, starve you, flush you down the toilet, feed you to the cat..."


"Um...no."


"Are you gay?"


Brian bristled at the question. "Of course not!"

 

Jason shrugged."Dude, I don't know how to tell you this, but you're pretty much stuck with her, unless the Goddess decides to invent some kind of divorce court. Look at it this way, you saved that boy Zack from becoming a 42-year-old woman's love tool. So in a way, you took one for the team."


"But I...there's a problem... I don't know how to say this...."

 

"Does she hurt you when you're... you know... fucking?"

 

Staring up at Jason, Brian began to feel like a pre-growth spurt teenager getting sex advice from one of his older friends, despite being more than a decade older than Jason, who seemed to sense this and sat down to lessen the height difference. "No... I mean, it's all about her, not me... but she doesn't hurt me... what I'm trying to say is... I don't feel anything for her."

 

"You haven't had a megasm?"

 

"What's a megasm?"


"You know, where the chocolate-favored jiz pours out of every pore in your body and you fall asleep and the next thing you know it's hours or days later and you've been sleeping like a baby in her vagina or her panties clinging to her pussy lips."

 

"Definitely haven't experienced anything like that..."

 

"I've had... probably a dozen of those with Amber... when it's happening you feel like you're going to die... but when it happens it's like a regular orgasm times a thousand... you feel like there's nothing else in the world... but your woman. But it helps to feel something for your lady. Like, I know that's not the way it USED to be..."

 

"I know what you mean", Brian answered up at Jason. "Back before the Goddess came along, I did a lot of women I never wanted to see again."


"Not the way it is now, dude", Jason answered. "You've got to change your attitude. You need a connection to get the most out of this small thing, this shrinking thing. Maybe you can't love her, I don't know, but you'll never feel anything for her if you're not open to it."


"What do you mean, open to it?"


"You still think like you're large and in charge. You're not six feet tall anymore. You won't let go. You want to pretend you're in control. You're not in control of anything. Something tells me you want to love her but you won't let yourself, because that would mean giving up the fantasy of control, of choosing your partner. Brenda is the one who shrank you physically... but..." Jason drew in a breath..."you've got to shrink yourself  emotionally. You've got to let her take you ... as well as your body. Let her shrink your heart. Accept being shrunk. Be grateful about being shrunk."

 

Brian stood in silence.


"Come on, you're six inches tall, I'm 12 inches tall. We have tiny voices and we sound like babies, or elves, or mice. Feral mice. Remember when Brenda compared you to a feral cat? Dude, without a woman to serve, we're even lower than a barn cat. We're something a barn cat would eat. By our old standards, we'd think we were fucking jokes. Strut around and do the man thing... try our lines out... that's not going to work. No woman is EVER going to be impressed by your big dick again."


"What do we do then?"


"We're a few inches tall. We look silly. The point is, it's OK to be  silly. Playful. Maybe even a little childish. I knew this guy, back before the Goddess of Love, who wasn't handsome and wasn't rich, but he always had girls around him because he made them laugh. That's the kind of guy we all have to be now."


"When Brenda talks to you, laugh like you're a little kid again. Giggle. Yeah, I said giggle. That's what it'll sound like to her no matter how you try to make a big manly laugh. Flirt with her. Make eyes at her. Be coy."

 

"Coy?" Brian was beginning to understand the role reversal.


"Yeah, coy. Be shy and pretend to run from her when she reaches at you. You know what the greatest thing is about being inches tall instead of feet tall? You can touch a woman in a flirty way and she won't slap you."

 

"Does that make her want me?", Brian asked.


"Dude, she already  wants you. She's already taken you and she's going to take you again. This is about getting you in the right frame of mind so you can enjoy what's happening. You've heard of manning up... this is manning down . Say, Brian, not to probe or anything, but has she breastfed you yet?"

 

Brian looked at Jason in a way that made it clear Brenda had done no such thing.

 

"Dude, you have got to get her to breastfeed you, if she can. You will feel closer to her, I guarantee. It is so cool, I can't explain it. It's not just food... it's like she's penetrating you and entering you with her tit and her milk. Total role reversal."

 

"Is that how you bonded to Amber?"


"Really, Brian, that's how I bonded to a lot of girls... see, Amber's whole gymnastics team took me. I was actually shrunk by her coach and Amber had sloppy seconds. I got passed around and used like a dildo by five women for several weeks, before I was allowed to settle down with Amber."


Brian's jaw dropped open.


"But yeah, that's one of the ways we bonded. She's expressing her power and I'm happy out of my mind letting her."

 

Brian shook his head. "I may have ten years on you, Jason, but clearly you've got the edge on experience in this shrinking world."

 

Jason could only shrug. "Brian, have you done her in the back yet?"

 

"Yeah... a couple of times."

 

"DUDE!" Brian slapped his forehead. "If I were you... I'd be taking that ass every night!"

 

"I don't think your girlfriend would like that much."

 

Jason felt a slight chill. Even though he had fallen in love with Amber, he knew he didn't run the risk of his comments getting back to his towering lover and making her mad. So he backtracked a bit.  "I'm just saying... Amber's ass is like a country but her mom's ass is like an empire! She's still in pretty good shape for 42... I'm not into MILFs right now but if I were... and I wasn't in Amber... I would want that! Now, if I were still six feet tall and I saw her in her mom jeans, maybe I would say, not so hot... but something changes when you're this size. Things that wouldn't impress you when you're big become awesome when you're small. I'm telling you, Brenda's butt is awesome. "

 

"Well, we did it in the back a couple of times but it didn't go too well."

 

"What happened?"


"She's got these three stubby hairs growing out of a mole on her left buttcheek that scratch my hip. See..." Brian turned to show him the three dark scars on his side. "Butt scratch fever", he laughed.

 

"Dude, get her to shrink you all the way down to one inch and be her butt plug."

 

"Jason, I know I sound like a wimp, but then the hairs would be in my face."


"Dude, you got to get over this dignity thing. We are both of us, nothing but LITTLE SEX TOYS. Men don't have dignity anymore, unless it's the dignity of doing a good job making our women happy. But we can have fun. Just remember, you're small now. Live it, love it. Don't take yourself so seriously. Now when she gets back, I want you to ask her to let you trim those little butt hairs."

 

"I'm not going to trim her --"


"Dude, she's going to shove you back in there sooner or later. Know this, too. When your main job in life is to be a pussy toy, clothes are ridiculous." Jason got up, threw away his napkin, and walked butt naked across the room, towering above Brian. He tried to put out of his mind the realization that Brian was perhaps the only person he knew right now that would be impressed by his one-inch-and-change manhood.

 

Brian just stood there, unable to soak it all in. Then the door opened. Brenda had returned, having seen Amber off on her journey to see her father. Jason was urging Brian to approach her from the wings.

 

"Umm, Brenda, there's something I'd like to talk to you about."

 

Brenda turned and knelt to the floor. She was so glad to have Brian initiate a conversation that her eagerness made her look fearsome to Brian, who stepped back in fear. "Talk to her", Jason whispered.

 

"Brenda, um -- I know you've wanted to um, take me in the back, and it's a little hard for me because, um, there are these little hairs that stick out into your cleft, and they kind of scratch a little bit, as you can see -- " he turned to show her the scar on his hip -- "and I was, um, kind of wondering whether we could, um, do something --"

 

A frown seemed to swirl across the gigantic face before him, and with startling speed Brenda pulled back to a standing position. For a moment Brian thought she was going to stomp him. Then she ran back holding a mirror that was almost as tall as Brian. She put it roughly in his hands. "Follow me", she said. The little man stumbled and ran, and did his best to keep up with the pair of giant legs in front of him. Jason tagged along at a discreet distance.

 

They arrived in front of a full-length mirror. Brenda unsnapped her jeans and slipped off her panties, then leaned her huge bottom right down in front of Brian. "Hold up the mirror, baby!" Brenda said. Then she pried her cheeks apart. "I can't see the hairs... Brian, could you touch them so I know where they are?"

 

Gingerly, Brian reached out and touched the clump of hairs, each as long as his pinky finger. as he moved his hand over the mole, which was almost as big as his palm. Brian heard a mighty but girlish laugh above him, then felt the two great flesh balloons on either side crunch into him. "I'm sorry, that tickles", Brenda explained. "I always clench my buttcheeks when someone tickles me."

 

Privately, Brenda wished that Brian had the desire to put as much effort into finding her G-spot and caressing it. She didn't say anything because she didn't want their relationship to be any more coercive than it already was. She didn't want to force Brian to do anything, but she had needs... needs which were deep enough before the GOL, but grew to a great chasm after her proclamation. She felt badly when she stuffed Brian into her and he would just lie there passively, despite all the intoxicating power of her honey vapors.

 

"Brenda", Brian answered, "I've noticed that you clench your cheeks. There's a way you clench them when you're mad, when you're sad, and when you're just happy. But I need you to relax so I can get those hairs out. Maybe if I do this..." Impulsively, Brian placed a tiny kiss on Brenda's breathtaking left buttcheek.

 

"Ooh! Trying to ass-kiss your way to what you want", Brenda cooed. "You just might get it", she sighed. Brenda picked herself up, then placed herself face down, and pulled back her cheeks, inviting Brian to climb her. 


Carefully, Brian picked up a pair of nail clippers as big as a fire extinguisher to him. They were the smallest implement either of them could find in the house. He then climbed a thigh and then made a wobbly trek across Brenda's left buttcheek. Painstakingly, he trimmed back the butt hairs until they were all but undetectable, even to his tiny flesh. Then he stood on a squeeze tube and oozed out a small amount of aloe-based gel, which he rubbed onto his hands, and then onto the huge rear end beneath him.


"Brian, you are being so gentle about this", Brenda sighed. "I wish you knew how skillful you are at this size. I wish you knew how skillful you could be... in other places."

 

Brian thought as he looked around. He could see Brenda's stretch marks just to his right. They looked magnificent to him, like a geological formation. He could see her blonde hair capping her head like a distant cloud over a mountain. He could look behind him and see the powerful engines of her thigh muscles. Like her daughter, Brenda had been a gymnast. As Brian thought, the more it seemed totally natural to be able to stand on a woman's flesh and see it extend like a field. To be on the same scale with her buttocks. To see the floor extending in all directions, so close at hand, and to see the table far above him. Suddenly, Brian realized that his own size no longer seemed so strange.

 

When they were finished, Brian motioned for Brenda to pick him up and lift him to her face. "Brenda, I've been doing some thinking, and I need to talk to you, after I've had a chance to sleep on things. I'm going back in the dollhouse tonight. But maybe not tomorrow night. We'll see." She kissed him goodnight. Brian felt an urge to answer that kiss. But he wouldn't. Not until he was ready.


Brian dreamt that he was back in the office, and he was big again. Brenda was walking up to him, staring in his eyes.

 

Then Brenda vanished, and  the room seemed to be enveloped in a white glow. It condensed to form the body of a beautiful woman. Once he recovered from the shock, Brian began to recognize the form from TV on the day of the reduction. The Goddess of Love appeared to be materializing in the room, at the full height of a woman.

 

"I am the Goddess of Love! Art thou Toy Brian?"

 

"My name is Brian, and I am not a toy..."


"I have come here, Toy Brian, because I feel that you are not bonded to the woman who has taken you."

 

"I don't feel a connection for her. That is correct", Brian answered.

 

"You did not address me as Goddess, but I forgive your impudence", the GOL answered. "I am sure this experience of shrinking feels terrifying and pointless without love. I want to help you."

"Your problem is that emotionally, you are still big", the GOL replied. "You still feel the need to thrust out your chest and grunt and bristle the way your ancestors did in the Stone Age. For ten thousand years, little boys have had to toughen up, become stoic and strong and fierce, to protect your women from the other men who wanted to take them and kill you. They forced you to seal off part of yourself, your ability to laugh and cry, to hide behind a mask and breastplate."

 

Then she walked up to Brian and took his hands.


"It's because of your mother, isn't it? Because she was so distant, so cold, when you needed her. You stood on the steps of the kindergarten when you were five and cried. You felt so alone and something in you said you could never be that vulnerable before a woman again."


"That enemy has been defeated forever. Toy Brian, you need no longer fight it. I grant you freedom to be playful. I grant you freedom to laugh and smile and cry and yes, even to giggle. I grant you permission to be small."

 

Brian felt his scalp tingle. Then he felt waves of energy form concentric circles around his body. In his dream, he shrank again, but this time it was body and soul. It was as if the big him... the way he still saw himself in his mind's eye... was being shrunk to fit his tiny body. He began giggling and squealing like a little kid. His voice had been high-pitched ever sice Brenda shrank him; now, at last, it finally sounded tiny to him. When the concentric circles stopped, he still had the body and mind and lust of a man, but something that he might have called his inner child had been released... or if nothing else, the grownup him no longer possessed the means to prevent its expression.

 

Brian held his hands to his face and laughed in almost a girlish way. In is dream, the room changed to Brenda's bedroom. Then he leaped up into the air. He did cartwheels, landed on the bed, and used it as a trampoline, laughing all the way. His manhood was rigid and pointed all the way out, and he felt not the least bit of inhibition about it. He shouted, apparently to Jason but really to no one but himself, "I'M SHRUNK!" Not "I've been shrunk" but "I am shrunk", an expression that what had happened had now entered the core of his being. "I'M SMALL! I'M LITTLE!" he squealed for joy.

 

Then he woke up.

His morning stiffie was the hardest he had ever known, harder than when he was a horny young man discovering all the nude pictures on the Internet. Across the room, the mighty force known as Brenda slept comfortably. Brian knew what he had to do. He ran across the room and tugged on the blankets until they peeled away, revealing the expansive flesh of a 42-year-old MILF. Then he climbed up the sheets until he was on the bed. He ran past her legs and belly to her face and began to kiss it until she woke up. As a confused Brenda's eyes fluttered open, he stood back a few inches, just enough to allow her to focus on him.

 

"Brenda, it's me... Brian! I'm little now! I'm shrunk! I really am small... in here too", as he clasped his heart. "I want it now! I want to be your toy forever!"

 

"This can't be real. This has to be a dream", Brenda mumbled as Brian lunged forward and kissed her left cheek. "I LOVE YOU MOMMY-BRENDA!" the tiny voice shouted like a mantra. To Brenda's ears it sounded like a baby's cry. A deep and primal urge filled her, and soon Brian was drinking from her breast. He later said it felt as though Brenda's milk was writing her name on every cell of his body.

 

Jason heard the commotion and ran into Brenda's room. He arrived just in time to see Brian take Brenda from the back. His grunts made him sound like a cartoon character. But he thrust himself, literally, between her buttocks with all the confidence of a man, even as he laughed the most comical of laughs. When Brenda shrank him down to one inch to squirt upon him, he squealed with joy. The last thing Brian remembered before a two-day nap was the chocolate exploding from his body inside Brenda as he shrank to an inch again... not because she wanted it, but because the GOL and his own body were giving him a happy release from the burdens of mankind.

 

"This is what shrinking porno would look like", Jason thought as he watched the show.

 

Amber returned from her trip to see her father. She picked up Jason and sniffed him. Her attitude became much friendlier when she realized that her mother hadn't taken her boyfriend.

 

"I practically had to pry my dad out of that whore's panties", Amber fumed. "I told her I'd be back with lawyers... and she'd better watch her back for the Goddess of Love. So, what's the story on Brian?"

"Something was keeping him from falling in love with Brenda. But it's not there anymore. I heard him screaming his love for your mom, and saw him running all over her body like a little boy in a playground. I told him he needed to get emotionally small, and that must be how he did it."

 

"My mom says every man makes his lover his mommy, at least a little. Maybe it's the only way his mind can accept being small. But you seem to get it.  You're more like a little explorer, or a little wizard, enjoying our bodies like a volcano or something. It's almost like we girls had to shrink you for our bodies to be enough of an adventure to interest you, like you were so not into us before you shrank."

 

"I just never thought I'd have the chance with anyone like you, Amber."


"Awww... you are sweet... did Mom breastfeed Brian?"


"Amber, they did the works. He's out cold in her panties for at least a day or two."


"Well, I think it's time to do the mommy thing with you, whether your brave explorer soul likes it or not", Amber laughed, as she motioned to Jason to climb up behind her. "Unsnap my bra, it's milk time...."

End Notes:

I think I'll return to the dorm and April, Jessica and Carmen's adventures with the men's gym team and their former rivals at State eventually... with some interesting twists.

Chapter 19 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The former State gymnasts begin to realize what a strange new world they're living in, and one of them decides she wants out at any cost.

Chapter 19

 

When they marched out of the locker room triumphant, with the former Emma, Sarah and Ashley stuffed inside their backdoors, and their boyfriends stuffed in their frontdoors, they emerged to find that they were the winners on the mat as well as off. Since Emma, Sarah and Ashley's existence had been wiped out by the GOL, their records on the State gymnastics team were as well. Technically, since they never existed, other, less talented girls won the slots that would have been theirs... and the scoreboard showed a rout.


"We kicked State's ass in this reality!", Carmen yelled, while squeezing her buttocks together, trying to make things even less comfortable for Ashley. But in her quest for revenge, Carmen had forgotten that having someone in her backpussy could lead to a closer bond. She gave no thought to the lubricant full of oxytocin that was soaking into Ashley. At that moment, the one-inch-tall woman who had been a State gymnast in another life was dealing with a sex drive that was a thousand times stronger than the one already strengthened by the Goddess of Love.

 

"Yeah! Scoreboard, Emma!" Jessica hissed at the tiny redhead embedded in her backdoor. To rub it in, she pulled back her leotard, went to her knees and pointed her ass in the air, to let Emma see the devastation laid upon the State team in this universe.


Emma cursed as she looked up at the score. At that moment, she hated Jessica and the other rival girls more than anything. Yet, stuck up her ass, absorbing the juices of the backpussy, something was overcoming Emma's disgust. Emma started to get used to the juices and the sweat. Then she started to enjoy it. In spite of herself, Emma was starting to fall in love with Jessica. She saw the curves of the powerful, athletic butt cheeks in front of her and was mesmerized.


Meanwhile, a dark-haired girl named Sarah also found herself slowly, in spite of herself, developing a strange attraction to the blonde named April whose buttocks surrounded her.

 

The girls and Coach Debbie didn't mention to anyone else what had happened in the locker room. How would they convince State that they lost the match because they were represented by second-rate hacks posing as college gymnasts, and that the real State team was made up of one-inch-tall girls who were stuffed up their backpussies? After all, everybody knows, it's men who shrink, not women... and the girls in their butts couldn't prove their stories, because the GOL had apparently wiped out the memory of their existence for most people.

 

The former State gymnasts spent two hours stuffed up the rears of their rivals, as they rode the bus back to their dorms. Jessica, Carmen and April didn't think much about their female passengers. They were getting too much satisfaction from their new vibrators, named Jared, Josh and Steve, to think much about their new butt plugs.

 

That night, Carmen figured that she had Ashley in her backpussy for about six hours... the time it took to get out of the arena, ride the bus back to the U and get back to her dorm room. Then a couple of glorious hours of her little Jared playing with her. What a joy it was to have him, now at his proper size and in his proper woman. Then, before she went to bed, she shrank Jared back to one inch and planted him in her panties. Once he was asleep, she went to the bathroom, eased down her shorts and reached for her butt to pull Ashley out. Carmen noticed a small string from her shorts looping into her backpussy and surrounding Ashley's shoulders. She didn't recognize this as evidence of Ashley's desperate attempt to hang herself.

 

Carmen also didn't realize that the suicide attempt had occurred several hours before, about the time she and the other girls had gotten on the bus at State. Ashley had concluded that the Goddess' obliteration of her existence and size and the gift of an impossible-to-satisfy lust, meant that any sort of meaningful life was over. She didn't intend to be Carmen's sex slave or anyone else's, notwithstanding what she had tried to do to Jared. She felt the string slide down the crack of Carmen's ass and tickle her face. She wriggled herself forward and in a moment or two, everything above the waist was out of Carmen's backdoor.Carmen's only reaction was a soft moan, mostly for what Jared was doing to her front entrance at the same time.


Ashley grabbed the string and pulled it back with her into the backdoor. She wrapped it around her neck, or tried to. The string was as thick as a baseball bat to Ashley, making it hard to wrap around such a small spot. As Ashley struggled to take her life, the massive amounts of oxytocin produced by Carmen's backpussy began to take hold. She felt calmer, and more relaxed. Soon, in spite of herself, she was feeling downright affectionate toward the ass that had taken her. She wriggled to make that backpussy snuggle up against her, then fell asleep. By the time Carmen pulled her out of her backpussy, Ashley had already given up on trying to take her life.


Carmen placed Ashley in a dried-out aquarium that was going to be Jared's home, until she decided to keep him closer to her. She dropped in a small bottle cap filled with water and another cap with scrapings of carrots and apples... enough, she hoped, to keep Ashley sustained. The next morning, Carmen awoke and picked Ashley up out of the terrarium. She saw strange red patterns across the sleeping Ashley's back and arms. "Six inches", she commanded, and as Ashley grew, it became clear that the red streaks were cuts, made by scraping against the tiny rocks. Ashley had been trying again to kill herself. It hit Carmen like a ton of bricks. Only now did she begin to realize what a massive and devastating thing the GOL had done to Ashley.


But by that time, Ashley wasn't trying to kill herself because she had been imprisoned in Carmen's backpussy. She was trying to end her life because Carmen had taken her out. Without the comforting waves of oxytocin surrounding her, Ashley's awareness of her situation was making it all too difficult to bear. It was too much for Carmen to deal with alone. She decided to seek help, from the being who had caused it all to happen in the first place.

Chapter 20 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The Goddess of Love tells Carmen to find a way to create a love triangle in her own body, and the girl who was known as Ashley speaks to someone for the first time since being shrunk. (GOL is an abbreviation for Goddess of Love).

Chapter 20

 

Carmen's anger at Ashley was fading, under the knowledge that the trauma that had befallen the former State gymnast was driving her to attempt suicide. She had accepted, up until now, all of the strange changes the Goddess of Love had imposed upon men and women, the passions that swept through her own body, the dimunition of men and the Goddess' way of enforcing this new world order.


Reverently, Carmen did what girls were told they needed to do to reach the GOL. She took off all her clothes and knelt on the floor, ass in the air. As she chanted a prayer, a shimmering light appeared in her room. Carmen's constant desire for sex faded. She knew the GOL was present.

 

"For what purpose have you summoned me?, the GOL asked.

 

"O GOL", Carmen answered. "I do not know how to deal with Ashley."


"You mean that you are not appreciative of the gift I gave you, by shrinking your rival and depriving her of all the fruits of her prior existence."

 

"No, I mean, of course GOL, I appreciate your delivering my rival to me as you delivered my boyfriend. I was very mad... I am still very mad... for what she did to Jared and what she did to me by taking him. But she doesn't deserve to have her whole life taken away from her like this. Could I ask you to restore her to her old life and her old size?"


"Should I also restore all the men to their old sizes? One could argue that they didn't deserve their fate. I am the arbiter of justice and the men have been made small for a greater purpose. So it is for Toyette Ashley and the others."

 

"Justice? If Ashley kills herself for what she did to Jared and the others, is that justice? I think that's sick. She needs help, everything in her life is gone", Carmen pleaded.

 

"It is no longer a matter of debate. Their personalities will alter to fit their new size. Emotionally, they are shrinking as well. Carmen, one reason I have made men small, as I made your desires enlarge, is to put them in proper awe of female sexuality again, as they were under the old religions. Your sexuality has a healing power.It has done wonders for Toy Jared.  You could use it to heal Toyette Ashley and help her reconcile to her new size."

 

"But GOL... I don't go that way... and besides, that would be cheating on Jared."

 

"Given your relationships with April and the other girls, that is hardly the case."


Carmen blushed at the GOL's admonition.

 

"You act as though you still have to ration out your sex like an allowance. Think, Carmen. Both Toyette Ashley and Toy Jared are now just an inch tall. Put another way, your sexual capacity relative to theirs, has increased tremendously. You already had the gift of multiple orgasms, of continuing your sexual response over time. I have now, indirectly, expanded your capacity in space, by making them smaller. You have the capacity to take them both, as your lovers, not merely as your toys. As I am making them emotionally small, defining their world as your body and the pleasure they give to it, I am enlarging your capacity to love as well. Your passion is strong enough to give meaning to both their lives.


"Remember too, that because you are so much larger, their natural instinct is to worship you. Because you've been keeping Ashley in your backdoor, she's been soaked in your oxytocin for days, which combined with the elevated sex drive, is going to make her absolutely fall in love with you."


"What about Jared?"


"I have no doubt that, given her elevated sex drive, she will fall madly in love with Jared as well."


"So a love triangle in my panties." Carmen blushed. "I would have been mad about this a couple of days ago. But I'm changing my mind. I think I would rather have them together making love to me while they make love to each other. I hear what you're saying now, Goddess. Just because I make love to April in the big world doesn't mean I don't love to have Jared loving me in the little world. The only thing is... how do we make Jared fall for a girl who as far as he's concerned, tried to kill him."

 

Of all the girls, Carmen had taken most easily to the Goddess' new world, and seemed most ready to leap to this second tier of expanded sexuality. It was perhaps fortuitous that it was Ashley showing the first signs of difficulty adapting to her new existence, as it seemed Carmen was most able to adapt to make it better for her.


=====

 

Ashley dreamt that she was in her childhood bedroom at home. It was an incredibly girly place. Perhaps it was the pink light filtering from above that added to the illusion. That bedroom was where her interests had grown from dolls to boys, with gymnastics all the way through from the first cartwheel. Sleep allowed her a moment in which she didn't have to consider her current situation, in which gymnastics, that girly bedroom and her entire life had been erased, and in which she no longer possessed dolls but was possessed as one.


Her eyes opened and her head cleared, and she found herself in the place that was at the same time her prison and her security blanket. The sopping backdoor of a giant girl named Carmen whose own horniness was, while only a fraction of the lust contorting Ashley's brain, still considerable. She saw that Carmen was lying on her tummy, and that the light filtering into her cocoon went through a pair of pink panties.


"Someone remembers I had a life." Ashley's voice sputtered and coughed to life after days of muteness. Somehow she saw the pink silk above her as a sign that despite all that had occurred, someone still thought of her as a human being. That thought motivated Ashley to climb out of her backdoor bedroom. Carefully, she crept up Carmen's buttcrack, emerging from those pink panties at the small of her back.

 

Carmen had Jared in another room, taking a bath in a sink while her big-partner April kept an eye on him. She was texting to a friend when she felt the tingle crawl up her back. She started to reach back to swat it, reacting as if it were a bug... but the realization of what it really was set in. She wrapped up her texting and waited as the creature crept up her shoulder, and cartwheeled onto a pillow. Then it flipped into a sitting position. It looked up, and Carmen could see it was a nude, blonde woman, once named Ashley. Carmen took her head off the pillow and leaned back to get a better view.


"So you're Carmen", the tiny voice shouted upward. Carmen blinked.

 

"Are you saying something? It's hard to hear you, let me try this... Six inches."


Ashley grew, and her voice became louder and (slightly) deeper.

 

"Ashley, let me say something -- " Carmen began, before a tiny voice cut her off.


"No, let me something, Carmen... thank you."

 

Carmen was startled. "Thank me? Why would you thank me?"


"I could have died without your love."


Carmen left her question unspoken. Ashley answered it anyway. "Yes, you loved me. Don't ask me to explain how, but your butt was making some kind of happy juice. I was soaking in it and I felt just constant love and caring in there."


A long silence followed as Carmen absorbed that statement. Then she decided to pose a question. "Ashley, why did you try to kill yourself, twice?"

 

Ashley drew in a deep breath.

 

"The first time... it was because... I didn't want to live my life like this... the second time was after you put me in that terrarium... I felt like you were taking me away from the one thing that was giving me comfort while I was trying to adjust to all this."

 

Ashley looked up at Carmen again. "No questions about Jared and why I took him?"

 

Carmen answered, "What's happened to you is punishment enough for what happened in the past. I want to know how you feel about Jared NOW. Was he ever anything more than a sex toy to you?"

 

"There's no way I'm going to answer that to a rival who's 60 times taller than I am."


Carmen smiled. "You still see me as a 'rival'? After all that happened? That shows you did feel something for Jared. There was a time when I would have picked you up and thrown you in the trash for that!" Ashley flinched. "But now I understand a lot more. See, I am bigger than you, so I have to BE a lot bigger than you. That's what the GOL told me. Compared to you, my capacity is enormous. But I know your needs are greater. So I'm willing to make you an offer. If you can win Jared's heart, you can be lovers... if you're willing to be MY lovers as well." Camen blushed and twirled a bang. "I think with two of you looking for my G-spot, you're bound to find it sooner."


"There was a time I would have told you what you could do with your offer", Ashley's tiny voice answered. "But I have been inside your body and have felt loved by it. It's home now. It's all I have left. I guess I'm shrinking emotionally too." Then Ashley laughed. "I find myself getting attached to the smallest cracks and crevices on your body, including the one where you placed me. I never thought I'd be with a man after this happened, much less one at my own size." Ashley blushed. "If Jared would let me, I'd love to take him as a full-sized man to me, in your backdoor. It would be like losing my virginity, back in my teenage bedroom. But how does Jared feel about your plan?"


"I don't know", Carmen smiled, as she started to twirl her bang again. "But we need to find a way to make him feel good about it."

End Notes:

Does Jared still harbor ill will for the way Ashley treated him and how will Carmen and Ashley overcome it?

Chapter 21 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

Ashley proclaims her love to Jared and Carmen is enraged... or pretends to be.

Chapter 21

For a moment, Ashley snuggled against Carmen's neck, feeling the warmth radiating from there. It was clear the bigger woman was aroused. For her part, Carmen perceived Ashley's body as if someone was holding a match to her neck. Finally the tiny woman, reduced back to an inch in height, retreated from her new lover. Ashley was grateful for the chance to hug the vast woman who had been her enemy and was now her lifesaver... and in a way, already her lover as well.

"Now, remember, don't tell him we've reached a truce", Carmen whispered, as she held a finger perpendicular to her lips. "We've got to leave him thinking we're still enemies for this to work. Now, don't forget, part of our deal is you're going to help me out when I'm on the floor at a gymnastics meet."

"We'll keep you balanced and rebalanced. We being Jared and me. I hope."

"Now I can't talk to you when Jared gets back, because he'll hear me. So when you're ready to go see him, wiggle in my backdoor, and I'll shrink him down so you can talk to him."

She heard singing from the next room. "OK, we've got to wrap it up, April's almost done with Jared." Carmen rolled onto her belly, then held out a hand to Ashley. "I'll give you a ride halfway down my back, then you squeeze yourself back into my backdoor." She held the one-inch-tall nude gymnast in her hand. "Let's make it a threesome!" She landed a gigantic wet kiss on Ashley's blonde head. Then her hand hovered over her back and gently dropped Ashley along the spine. "At last", Carmen thought to herself with a smile, "someone who loves my ass as much as I do."

Ashley made it back under Carmen's panties, just as April brought out a nude, two-and-a-half-inch tall Jared, drying himself off with a cotton ball inside a salad bowl. Jared's fellow-shrinkees Jason, Josh and Steve were drying themselves off with other cotton balls. They would have preferred to bathe separately, but April insisted on bathing them together, partly to enjoy the show, and partly to give the other girls time to catch up with friends and studies, right up to the moment their lusts demanded the return of their toys. Those were somewhat in check in April and Jessica, who had Sarah and Emma inside them. Amber was furiously rubbing her thighs together, knowing she'd have a hothouse waiting for Jason when he returned home.

Carmen kissed her beloved Jared face-on... which to the two and a half inch tall man was something akin to a mint-flavored thunderstorm. But she said nothing about her detente with Ashley.

Hours later, Jared was nestled against Carmen's labiae. He was just big enough to dominate them in a snuggle. Carmen pretended to be asleep. For Ashley, it felt like prom night again, waiting for the boy to pick her up with what must be microscopic butterflies in her stomach. Only this time, instead of her prettiest dress, she'd only be wearing a birthday suit. She thought it would be enough, in spite of what had happened when she was a much bigger girl. She went over and over what she was going to say. Finally she decided it was time. She put her hands overhead and began to wiggle her butt... a sign to Carmen.

Carmen turned to lie on her side. As softly as she could, Carmen let the words pass her lips. "One and a quarter inches", she uttered in a breath almost too small to qualify as a whisper. Jared had his head just south of Carmen's clit when he felt himself shrinking. It came as a complete surprise as he didn't hear Carmen's command. Before he knew it he only reached about halfway up the labia... about 1.25 inches tall. "Can she shrink me in a dream?" Jared wondered. Carmen, not quite able to control herself, started "making honey" in anticipation of Jared's reunion with Ashley.

Ashley crept slowly through the anal cleft, from Carmen's backpussy. It was only a couple of inches... 10 or 12 feet to Ashley... but she was still very nervous. Ashley knew she was one of the few women on earth for whom the phrase "plenty of fish" had no meaning. If she didn't connect with Jared, she'd have to try one of the other male shrinkees. Which would likely mean moving to a different backpussy and maybe having to fight a jealous Emma or Sarah for the small-size rights to Steve or Josh. Of course, there was no guarantee Jessica or April would go along. Amber, of course, would cling to her Jason like a pitbull, or so Ashley thought. Ashley was just recovering from the trauma of shrinking, stitching together her new life, and she decided that she'd rather risk being a spinster in Carmen's sphincter, than tear apart the first fragile threads of her new existence. Of course, given her incredibly heightened sex drive, she might explode long before becoming an old maid.

The corridor from back to front door was now horizontal, making it easier for Ashley to make her way up. Jared was still trying to figure out whether he was dreaming, when a small blonde head popped up at his feet, then a pair of hands, that pulled up a curvy, nude female form, which lined up alongside him at the entrance to Carmen's womanhood. Had they been in the big world, Ashley would have stood about 4 foot 6 to Jared's six feet... making her feel all the more girly. Her head lined up more or less with Jared's chest. She immediately started fantasizing about leaning against that chest... something she never thought she'd be able to do in the Rebalancing era.

Her face blushing, Ashley said a nervous "Hi" to Jared. He looked at her in bewilderment... then he said with more than a little disdain. "Oh. YOU. Hello Ashley."

Ashley pushed back her hair, a frizzy mess from the humidity of Carmen's body and the lack of one-inch-tall hairdressers. She sniffed the air and a small laugh came forth. "You smell like honey."

"And you smell like... something else", was Jared's response. So far, this was not going well. "Why are you here, Ashley? Is this some kind of attempt at making up? Like we were ever a couple to start with, instead of Queen Kong grabbing her prey?"

"You know, King Kong loved the woman he captured", Ashley admonished, "and just because I took you with force, doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you, even now."

"Ashley, do you think I can ever forgive you, for knocking me out and shrinking me, for trying to drown me in a beer bottle, or pit me in fights to the death against my friends and teammates?"

Ashley's face reddened even more and her tear glands started to warm up, but she bit her lip and maintained her composure. "Jared... I know it's not an excuse, but Emma and Sarah came up with those ideas, and I followed along. I know it was stupid... and I know I shouldn't have done what I did, but... listen to me please... when the Goddess of Love gave us these needs, it hit me just like puberty hits a boy. Do you mean to tell me that when you were 12 or 13 years old, you were a little angel, and you didn't grab a girl's butt or do something you shouldn't have done? I grabbed you and went out of bounds. The Goddess of Love says that's okay...if you're a guy and not with someone..."

"But what you did after that went against the Goddess of Love, which is why you're here. I was... I AM... Carmen's boyfriend... and I'm loyal to her and you should never had taken me."

"Ay, querido",

Carmen thought, "for once, don't be such a saint."

Ashley's voice broke and tears started to well up in her eyes. "And if you don't think I know that after what I went through, then you're NOT HUMAN!" A sob caught in her throat.

Jared's voice remained calm. "No we weren't human. You treated us like bugs. That's why you're a bug now. We're all bugs, with no right of appeal."

"I DIDN'T always treat you like a bug". A loud wheezing sniffle followed. "Remember the times that I held you and spoke softly to you. The things we shared..."

Carmen felt pangs of jealousy. "Maybe it won't be so hard to do what I'm about to do", she thought.

"We didn't share anything", Jared answered. Ashley sensed that he was worried that Carmen might be listening.

"You told me how much you missed her, and how much you wanted me, and how ashamed you felt for wanting me and how tempted you were. After that I gave you your space. I figured that with time you would come around. Where did that get me? I'm one inch tall and living in your girlfriend's butt! I'm not holding back anymore, and you can't accuse me of being a big bully now..." With that, Ashley lunged at Jared and delivered an intense kiss, her smaller size leaving her legs dangling over Jared's knees. Right on time, Carmen opened her eyes. Ashley was grinding Jared into her labiae and it was all she could do to maintain her game face.

Ashley and Jared felt their world shift 90 degrees as Carmen sat up in bed, then heard a WHOOSH as the bedsheet was pulled away, then the sound of a light switch. The pink panties flew south, and there was a flood of illumination. Still curled up in the panties, they were treated to a terrifying sight as the face of Carmen leaned in, filled with anger... or at least as much as she could fake it.

"AH-HA!" Carmen growled. "Still haven't learned your lesson, have you Ashley? Still trying to take my little man. Bitch, you are going to pay..." She pulls up her panties and Ashley and Jared are jostled roughly, as she walks to the kitchen, opens a refrigerator, then opens a bottle of beer.

Carmen lowers her panties. Jared looks up in terror, while Ashley does her best to look terrified.

"Jared told me all about your beer bottle dildo stunt... I'm so impressed, you're going to do it again... except THIS time, you're going in for the ride!"

As Carmen fit a phallic cover over the bottle neck, Jared started to plead for Ashley's life.

"No, Carmen, please forgive her... she got lost in her passion just like any other woman... I don't hate her for that! She's been punished enough..."

"Shut up, TOY JARED, or you'll join her!" Carmen was loving the "mean girl" act. Ashley was whimpering, doing her best to sound as though she were in fear of her life.

Carmen trimmed the hole at the tip of the phallus, then grabbed Ashley and Jared in each hand, with her thumb and forefinger.

"Bitch, you're going for a beer!" Carmen hissed. "Any last words?"

"I LOVE YOU JARED", Ashley shouted at the tiny man dangling a few inches away. Carmen let go. Ashley fell through the phallus and into the beer, as Carmen held Jared up to the hole to watch.

"NOOOOOO!" Jared shouted. He fought his way out of Carmen's grip and fell immediately on the tip of the phallus, then dove into the beer bottle.

Ashley was a decent swimmer as well as a gymnast, but she did her best to appear to be in trouble as Jared fought her way to her. As he swam in her direction, she dipped just below the surface and held her breath, forcing Jared to pull her head above the beer level. Meantime, Carmen was walking to the bathroom, where she planned to sit in the tub for her beer-pouring spectacle. She made sure the drain plug was in place, then she settled in, placed the bottle to her womanly entrance and tipped it over.

"WHOOOOOOAAA!" Jared shouted as the bottle tipped and he and Ashley fell toward Carmen's pussy.

Like the last time, Jared had to pull himself up by the pubes. But this time he was carrying Ashley with him. He placed her gently on Carmen's pubic thatch. He heard no breathing and began CPR.

Ashley fought to hold her breath for as long as she could. Then she coughed and hacked as loudly as she could, spitting into Jared's face. But Jared couldn't have been happier. Ashley's sounds gradually transformed from coughing to girlish mewing, as she did everything possible to convince Jared that he had saved her life. After a couple of minutes, Jared sat Ashley up as she continued hyperventilating for drama's sake.

"I don't know what got into Carmen, but I swear, whatever happens, I'll face it with you. If she tortures you, she tortures me too. If she kills you... you won't die alone. I love you, Ashley."

"SILENCE!" Carmen placed her head over the tinies at her pubes and bounced her voice off the bathroom tiles as if she were the Goddess of Love herself.

"Jared, did I hear you say "I LOVE YOU ASHLEY?"

Jared felt the trap spring. "Carmen, I... I love you... I don't... aw crap..."

Carmen bellowed with mock fury. "Listen, little man, I have a big problem with that statement. There's somebody else in this dorm that loves her!"

Jared's face contorted into utter confusion. "Who?"

Carmen broke out into the widest, poop-eating grin. "Me."

Jared was stunned into silence. "She's been in my backdoor for three days... and we've been swapping oxytocin like a kissing couple swaps spit... and I just think she's the cutest little thing... and I've been thinking... what if instead of two lovers spread apart, trying to please me, what if I had two lovers, working TOGETHER, trying to please me. Obviously, I would end up very pleased..." as Carmen said these words, her face flushed.

"So here's the deal. You guys can make love to each other all you want... as long as you do it INSIDE ME. You can please each other all you want... as long as it's PLEASING ME too."

"I know everything in life was taken from you Ashley... and Jared, I know you lost the ability to take me in your arms and have your way with me. In a way, I miss that too... But now I have the power to give back something that each of you lost. Because making you smaller has made my sexuality bigger. More generous. More truly loving in more ways."

"But your relationship is THROUGH ME. You are together BECAUSE OF ME. You are NOT a couple... WE are a 'triple'. Understood?"

Jared and Ashley nodded their heads.

"Very well", Carmen said. "Jared, you may kiss your little lady."

Jared sat the comparatively tiny gymnast on his lap and did something he never thought he'd be able to do in this new reality. As their kiss continued, Ashley slid her womanhood into position to consume his bulging manhood. It all would have been so normal, just a few months earlier. Carmen brought them back to their new reality. "You guys REALLY need to get a room." At that, she placed her fingers at her pussy lips and spread them apart.

"Thanks", Ashley shouted, "but I have a room." She then motioned for Carmen to turn around. She and Jared used their gymnastic skills to hoist themselves up onto the back of Carmen's left calf, then up onto her left thigh, and climbing toward her buttocks. Carmen demurely lifted her pink panties over them to give them an easier ascent, then climbed out of the tub as they continued their journey.

Ashley and Jared climbed into the space between front and back doors, and then they held hands. Each stole kisses from the other as they waited for Carmen to return to her bedroom. Once Ashley knew Carmen was back on her bed, lying on her belly, she pulled Jared toward Carmen's backpussy. Together they rubbed at the backlabiae and nudged the backclit until the opening grew large enough to take them both in. Ashley slid in first. She thought back to that four-poster bed with the pink canopy in the house where she used to live when she used to have a used-to-be life. She thought back to the night she took that boy home, the night her parents were away, weighed her doubts and passions, and willed herself to become a woman. "This place may be the humblest place on Carmen's body", she thought, "but it is every bit as much home to me as that bedroom was." She was thankful to have a safe place again, the safest place imaginable, to give herself away again.

Ashley looked up at Carmen's panties. The pink canopy was in place again. She motioned for Jared to climb down into Carmen. At last, she could bury herself in his chest. "This must be the most abnormal example of normal sex in history", Jared thought. It was one of the few times that night, that his brain produced anything other than hormone-filled imperatives to hold and thrust... only a part of him this time, not his whole being... into Ashley.

The one-inch-tall former State gymnast was getting the sex of her life from Jared. But she decided to up the ante just a little bit. She knew how great Jared felt in her first vagina. But now that she was tiny, what would a penis made to fit her front feel like, in a backdoor that functioned just like a vagina? She turned her back to Jared. "Take me in the back", she moaned. "Take it easy." Jared edged into Ashley as delicately as he could. But her backdoor was doing such a good job producing oxytocin-laced lubrication, caution was almost unnecessary. Jared gave Ashley her first-ever orgasm without any sort of clitoral stimulation.

Ashley and Jared felt an undulation surrounding them. Carmen had figured out how to make her backpussy vibrate, like those old coin-operated beds found in motels half a century ago. She was giving her little lovers quite a hummer. Again, Ashley and Jared kissed, as Carmen's vibrations grew to spasms, all but forcing them into each other. The tiniest mews and groans emanated from Carmen's backdoor, and she was the only other person who could hear them. She felt incredibly protective toward her tiny residents, and her own oxytocin-laced fluids soon coated the pair. Ashley's orgasms refused to fade, and Jared's manhood, a proud one-eighth of an inch, refused to shrivel. Only when Carmen's spasms turned back into soft vibrations could the couple be lulled into a vivid, dream-filled sleep.

=====

Morning arrived. Ashley and Jared had been dead to the world, sleeping right through Carmen's shower. The fresh fragrances emanating from Carmen's down-covered caramel buttocks alerted them that a new day was dawning. Ashley looked up at the sunlight, filtered through a new canopy. The heavens were filled with giant cartoon kitty heads, all saying Hello to her. It was so much like her bedroom back home, in the life she never had, which was filled with that particular international brand. She gave that taut chest and trim waistline of her gymnast Jared a tight hug.

Jared kissed her, on the cheek, in fear of morning breath. Then he slid upward. "Wait here. I'll be back soon", he whispered.

He returned with his hands covered in Carmen's tropically flavored honey. "Breakfast in bed", he cooed. Ashley was starting to lap up the sticky substance when Carmen's thundering voice boomed all around.

"Honey is not breakfast! MILK is breakfast! Carmen's bed and breakfast will soon be serving, and you need to climb out now or miss out!"

As soon as Jared and Ashley cleared Carmen's panties and reached the small of her back, Carmen cried, "12 inches." Suddenly their long journey up her back became a simple leap onto the bed. Carmen sat up, with breasts clearly swollen.

"You guys know what this means. Hearing your two tiny voices inside me acted like a breast pump. I need you guys to milk me. I need to feed you so much. I'm a little tender, so be careful."

"What do we do?" Ashley asked Jared. "Do we each take a nipple?"

"Better idea", Jared answered. "Let's share one, then let her move us to the other."

They nestled against Carmen's right nipple. Jared went first, as he knew the territory. Milk fell into his mouth and coated his face. As it flowed, he pushed the nipple toward Ashley. Seeing his small lover bonding with his giant lover filled Jared with protective instincts. He pressed Ashley's blonde head into Carmen, to make feeding easier and increase the feeling of closeness. After a few moments of bliss, Ashley pulled away to let Jared take another turn, smiling as she pulled his head to the nipple, next to hers.

After turns on both nipples, Carmen took both to the bathroom and held them over the toilet as they emptied their bladders together. Carmen held Jared at the waist while with the other hand she held Ashley, butt pointing into her palm while her index and middle fingers held Ashley's legs in the air, giving her a clean shot at the bowl. "I need more time", Ashley shouted from Carmen's right hand as Jared finished up from the left. "What for?" Jared laughed. "To zip up your dress and put on makeup?" "I'm pee-shy in front of you,"Ashley giggled. "Hanging in mid-air doesn't help." Carmen laughed so hard she almost dropped her miniature lovers into the bowl.

Then Carmen took them to the sink where the men had bathed the night before, for their first bath as a couple. From all the head-petting by Carmen and all the erotic soapings Ashley and Jared gave to each other, this was as much a loving session as a bathing session. After several passionate kisses, they put each other to sleep with soft caresses, forcing Carmen to awaken them. It had been a long night for Carmen, but she was incredibly happy to see this tripling thrive in the light of day. That night, the Goddess of Love appeared to Carmen in a dream. When she struggled to remember it the following morning, all that came to mind was a single phrase: "Well done."

====

Several days later.

Carmen is lying face down again, this time on a picnic blanket, covering one of the few open spaces left on campus, after women started emulating Johnny Appleseed by peeing. She has a pair of yellow panties pulled down to mid-thigh. On her right buttcheek, Jared is rubbing sunscreen on Ashley's back. Both are nude, of course, and at their one-inch range, with Jared still the equivalent of a foot and a half taller. Ashley is getting a little chill from sitting on Carmen's buttock, so cool and yet so close to the steaming heat of the place Ashley calls home. Her sex drive is still raging, but Jared's attentions are helping her keep it under more control than she thought possible. Jared, as a dutiful lover, must share his time between the front and back entrances, but of course the rear is clearly Ashley's. She's beginning to acquire a sense of fashion for the gluteal gap, a sort of buttcrack feng shui. She loves it now that Carmen takes her along to buy underwear, the fabric that forms her morning sky. She dives and swims through the piles of panties, looking for the ones that fit her styles and her girlishness, not to mention the brassieres, for that time of the month when she and Jared must retire "to the mountains." Sometimes Carmen will have the store screen-print a sweet phrase or message on the inside of her panties, where Ashley and Jared can see it.

Ashley regards the region from Carmen's navel to her knees to the tattoo on the small of her back as sort of a private garden. She imagined herself as a spider, stitching webs in the nooks and crannies of Carmen, creating a whole new world of connections and intimacies. From her perch on Carmen's ass, she looks across to see a real spider's web.. or at least some of it. The rest had been washed away by a morning shower. But the spider was back at work creating a new web. Ashley felt a common bond with her fellow tiny creature, as her world had been washed away, but she was stitching together a new one inside Carmen. She even managed to catch a man in the process. Ashley recalled another memory from her girlhood bedroom, from way back, and started singing softly to herself.

The Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the water spout.

Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.

Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout again.

End Notes:

How are Emma and Sarah handling smallness?

Chapter 22 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

A test of wills between a big redhead gymnast and a tiny redhead gymnast. 


After a long night of sweet, rough, tender, primal, re-uniting, re-bonding sex with his girlfriend, Steve was sleeping comfortably in a pair of yellow panties at the edge of Jessica's bed. But one tiny person remained inside Jessica, in another intimate place.

Before the night of the meet at State, it is certain that no woman ever enjoyed, if that is the proper term, the view of the world from what used to be a woman's butthole.

It is well known, of course, that the Goddess of Love rearranged the sizes of men. It is less well realized that she also greatly rearranged the internal plumbing of women. In addition to radically increasing their sex drives, the GOL had done other things to give expression to those drives.

Through a process that was barely understood, she changed their digestive systems in a way that made defecation totally unnecessary. It enabled a woman to eliminate her wastes entirely through urination, albeit a bit more frequently. It also transformed that urine, making it capable, particularly in women of childbearing age, of fertilizing seeds and even of a degree of spontaneous germination. This rendered the alimentary canal unnecessary, enabling the GOL to transform it into a second vagina, and extending the clitoris to surround it, while radically increasing the number of nerve endings to make it especially sensitive to stimulation.

She also caused this new back-vagina to secrete a juice with the consistency of vaginal fluid, before that was transformed into honey, and packed with oxytocin, able to bond the woman to her partner and vice versa. This seems to make it possible for a woman to bond strongly with her tiny lover, who will to a degree be dependent on her protection. 

This is what made it possible for a red-haired former State gymnast named Emma to spend the night in between Jessica's buttocks. But only a few weeks prior, the scenario just outlined would have been utterly impossible. So it was understandable when Emma awoke and found herself staring up at the twin curves of Jessica's behind, she concluded that she was under the influence of a drug.

"Something in that supplement Sarah gave me before the meet!"

After all, women don't shrink. Men shrink. Rather than shrink in another sense, in fear, Emma decided she would bravely venture out and explore her strange hallucinations, and wait for the high to wear off. Introversion was not in the redhead's nature. "Fireplug Emma!" was her proud handle, not to mention the title of her Facebook fan page. Emma didn't know that, as of that moment, that page had never existed, because those fans never saw her, because she never existed. 

Emma reached up to the entrance of what appeared to be a vagina. Tugging at the rim, she felt lips that resemble the inner and outer labiae, and a bump that resembled a clitoris. The wall around her squeezed tight, pulling herback in. Coming down from this high will be a bitch, Emma thought to herself. She used her powerful hips to wiggle free of the backvagina. Then, once she got level with the anal cleft, she looked around.

She realized that at least one part of her strange drug hallucination was still present in her mind. Her eyes told her she was stuffed inside an orifice between two cheeks. A look up gave her the context of a butthole. Looking down, she saw the labiae and elements that more precisely resembled a vagina. Then she remembered that the Goddess of Love changed all girls' buttholes into vaginas. She felt an urge in her own, and unconsciously tucked her own buttocks together to masturbate. "Damn, I'm horny!, " she thought to herself. 


Now Emma saw she has two choices: to climb up the cleft or go against the grain, across the buttocks, and eventually tumble off this  huge body entirely. Of course, Emma chose the hard way. She looked down, stood over the backvagina, uses it as  sort of diving board, then leapt up toward the top of the left curve above her. Emma didn't realize her own strength relative to size. Her gymnastically toned legs pushed her four inches in the air... four times her body height... and instead of climbing onto a buttcheek, she fell onto a buttcheek.

She quickly rearranged herself, managed a handstand for a brief second, then lost her balance on the soft surface and tumbled onto the bed. From there she began to get her bearings. It appeared that the giant woman was sleeping in the nude, face down.

Emma decided the best way to communicate with her was to walk up the bed and get as close to her ear as possible. She realized she would have to walk about 200 feet along the bed, and dodge a shoulder or an armpit along the way. She could see this woman was young, athletic like herself, and also had a head full of red hair. She looked a lot like that obnoxious redhead from the U named Jessica. Of course, Emma would readily acknowledge that it took an obnoxious redhead to know one. 

The shoulder and upper arm appeared 10 feet or more in height to Emma. She decided it might be better to try for a small opening between the bed and Jessica's armpit. But she ran the risk of incidentally getting squished, not to mention having to sniff that pit. Emma decided to leap over the shoulder... and landed in a puddle of drool next to Jessica's mouth. Emma rubbed her body over and over into the pillow, trying to wipe herself clean. Then she grabbed Jessica's chin and gently crept toward her ear.

Reaching her ear canal, Emma screamed as loudly as her tiny voice would permit,  "I'M FIREPLUG EMMA!"

Jessica's head jerked up, throwing Emma back onto the pillow. She looked around, and down, seeing a nude, inch-tall Emma beneath her. "You're not a fireplug anymore, Emma! You're a BUTTPLUG!"

Emma's perception of Jessica's loud voice was accentuated by a wind tunnel-sized dose of morning breath, that knocked her off her feet. Emma still believed she was tripping, but she realized that whatever she was experiencing was centered around a giant-sized version of Jessica.

The reaction at seeing her rival briefly overpowered a strange feeling of attraction toward this giantess. "YOU!" Emma shouted. Jessica's mind cleared... she realized the one-inch-tall gymnast had crawled out of her appointed holding cell, and had to go back. She got up off the bed, fumbled around in a drawer, found a tube of lube, squirted Emma with it till she was covered. Then she got on her knees, grabbed the ginger-haired sex toy, and gingerly slid her back into her backdoor.

With that rebellion quelled, Jessica got up, grabbed some clothes, slipped Steve out, and went to the shower. At first, Emma was terrified. "HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" she shouted, as she pounded on the walls of the backdoor. She screamed when the shower came on. Jessica bent over and wiggled her ass toward the shower. Emma got drenched from the shoulders up, with water. This hallucination was getting to be too much for Emma. Worse yet, something strange was happening.

Emma felt as though she was being turned on. She didn't know that her body was being assaulted by bond-inducing oxytocin from Jessica's backdoor. She just knew she was falling in love with the ass that surrounded her. She began to feel the passion. Her body started to sway in circles, the way her hand might, were she touching herself. Instinctively, she was trying to touch Jessica, to make her backdoor glow. 

Jessica got dressed and threw on a skirt and T-shirt. Like a lot of women since the Rebalancing, she was going bottomless, the better to address her needs when necessary. Feeling aroused without realizing that Emma was in her backdoor, she slipped Steve back into her vagina. Then she pushed down her skirt, put on shoes, and began walking to class. 

Emma realized Jessica was going someplace. Still in a dreamlike state, she interpreted this as meaning that Jessica was ignoring her efforts to make love to her. She intensified those  efforts, just as Jessica reached the most public part of the campus. 

Jessica walked along a wall at the edge of the quad. The caresses inside of her were getting too intense to bear. "Stop pleasing me, Steve", she whispered to her tiny man. "It's not me", Steve shouted back. It was just then that Jessica realized where the pleasing sensations were coming from.

She moaned as she thrust her butt outward to revel in the feeling. The touching and the presence inside her was making her crazy. In a moment, Jessica was on all fours. In the next moment, Jessica did a handstand against the wall, letting her dress drape over her as she involuntarily twerked her bare ass to all the other coeds on the quad. 

It was only after several minutes of passion that laughter broke Jessica's reverie. She snapped out of it to find herself upside down, ass in the air. She tumbled into a rightside up position and tugged her skirt down with a frown on her face. "Somebody's going to pay for this," Jessica fumed, as a crowd of girls laughed and made catcalls.

Jessica marched back to her bedroom, climbed onto the bed, got onto her knees, and wiggled her ass until a dizzy Emma climbed out. Then she ordered Steve out of her pussy. She grew both until Emma was six inches tall and Steve was a foot tall. "Just the right size ratio for a good spanking", Jessica mused. "Steve, as your mistress I command you to spank Emma." Steve had been soaking in Jessica's juices and his will being somewhat compromised, he did as he was told almost mindlessly. He grabbed the dwarf-sized Emma and flipped her onto his knee, ass in the air. 

The spanking enraged and aroused Emma... she bit Steve on the leg, got up off Steve's lap, slapped him in the face and kicked him. Then she kissed him passionately and began to masturbate him, then fellate him, then fuck him. Jessica's big roommates had gathered to watch the show and they began chanting "Hate Sex! Hate Sex!" while urging their tiny lovers to please themselves.

Jessica simply moaned and let her hands dip between her legs. Then she grabbed both Steve and Emma, shouted the command "two inches"... and once they shrank to that size, she stuffed them inside her. "Steve... I want you to fuck her brains out", Jessica moaned. "Emma... you used him as a toy and you humiliated me. You need a good hard fucking and you'd better not resist."

Emma and Steve were almost forced to have a conversation, as he felt her up. "I taught you those moves when I was big", Emma whispered. "I don't like you using them on Jessica. Even if this is a dream." 

Steve answered, "Emma, this is no dream. You really have been shrunk down like a guy and not only that, your life before doesn't exist anymore. You are nothing but a tiny sex slave and that is all you will ever be."

Then he seized her and kissed her roughly, pulling her hair as he worked his way up to entering her. Emma began screaming. But what came out of her mouth surprised her. "Jessica! Jessica!" she moaned. All around her, the gigantic vagina pulsed and squeezed its two captives. After more than an hour, Jessica pulled the pair out of her, glaring at Emma. 

"Have you learned your lesson, you little ginger buttplug?" 

Emma stared up at her giant captor -- or was it lover -- as hard as she could. "No, I'll never learn, because I'm a redhead fireplug, bitch, just like you. I LOVE YOU JESSICA, now put me back inside you!"

"Only if you let Steve finish fucking your brains out... in your backdoor", Jessica cooed as she twirled her hair. "It's just amazing when both of you are inside me. Double randomness."

"Jessica, is this for real? Am I shrunk down for life? Do I even have a life anymore?"

"Yes, you are shrunken down for life. No, your old life doesn't exist. But you have Steve... and I have both of you."The two redheads, one large, the other tiny, understood each other. "... and by the way, Emma, I'm the fireplug. You're the BUTTPLUG!" As the couple re-entered her, Jessica smiled and thought of a quote from Whitman. "I am large. I contain multitudes."

End Notes:

April comes to terms with her tiny lovers. 

Chapter 23 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

The girls find their own sizes being sorted out, with all power to the sexiest. 

As Carmen walked into the room she shared with April, her mind was full of a naughty thought. A lot of things that had happened since the Rebalancing of Sexes that were delightfully sexual and playful. She took the most naturally to the changes brought about by the shrinking of men (and a few women), as she had fantasized about such things before the Goddess of Love's desires became manifest. But the thought occupying more and more of her head and causing a bit of a tingle in other places, was of a concept that seemed impossible even in this reality.The caramel-colored Latina licked the chocolate sweat of her toyboy Jason, increased to candy-bar size for the occasion, while enjoying the inside caresses of her small-girlcrush Ashley, who was working up a sweat working her clit inside a pair of yellow panties that matched her micro-skirt.Carmen alternately laughed and sighed. 

Her big-world partner smiled. April was on the bed, enjoying the touches of Josh and Sarah, who were thrusting their bodies in and out of her well lubricated backdoor. "Thinking about something, my big love?", she moaned. 

"Yes, my precious April," Carmen answered. "I just heard about something amazing that's happening with the Rebalancing of Sexes. I saw on my phone that some women who live together in groups are getting 'girl-crushes'...

"Carmen, baby, I already have a girlcrush on you," April answered as she nibbled at her same-size-lover's neck. 

"No, let me finish", Carmen continued. "The girls in a group get a crush on one girl, who has the most powerful sexuality... and then they... they SHRINK!"

"Shrink?" April felt her face flush a bit. "Do they become tiny?"

"Supposedly they just shrink a little, just enough to let the object of their crush dominate them."April thought the room was getting hotter. "And... what sets it off? Do they shrink from honey like guys?"

"I don't think so", Carmen answered. "It sounds like they shrink after... getting aroused... somehow, by the girl who ends up dominating them." Carmen continued. "The dominant girl takes her smaller lovers and.... well., it really gets hot."

It feels hot in here too, April thought to herself. Carmen went on. 

"The girls sometime arouse the ones they shrink, by... kissing them, or nibbling their neck, or... sucking their nipples." 

April turned to see Carmen standing over her on the bed, with glowing eyes and the widest grin she had ever seen on the Latina girl's face. April noticed her respiration picking up. Deep inside her, Josh and Sarah were noticing April's womanly walls starting to pulse in, contracting their already tiny world.

Carmen grabbed April by the hand and brought her up, first to a sitting position, then standing up next to the bed. She brought her fingers to April's neck and caressed it slowly. She turned her head and moved forward for a kiss, first shallow, then deep, followed by the penetration of her tongue into April's mouth. April felt her warm glow turning to red hot. Could what Carmen said be true? After several minutes of passionate kissing and fondling and sucking, nothing had happened. "Guess it's just a rumor", Carmen smiled. "Guess so", April sighed.

A few minutes later, April was standing out in the living room, talking to Jessica. "So Carmen was telling me about this rumor that some girls in a group all get girlcrushes on the sexiest girl and then they shrink!"

Jessica smiled and licked her lips. "So do you think you'd shrink us or one of us would shrink you?""I think..." April's voice caught. Her mind's eye flashed back to the scene in the bedroom, with Carmen towering over her. How Carmen gently but firmly took her. How wonderful it would be to be... a tinkling sound filled her head and her flesh began to tingle. 

"April? Are you all right?", Jessica asked. The blonde girl was pinching her nipples through her clothes. Her face was flushed. She let out a sound that was half moan, half giggle. Then....

April gasped as her shorts began to slip and her bra began to expand. Her breathing was heavy and ragged. Her eyes closed, then opened. When they opened, she was eye to eye with Jessica's navel. 

"Oh my gawd! I'm shrunk... I mean, I've shrunk... I mean, I'm little!" April struggled out of her oversized clothing. "No more clothes for me!" She saw Carmen at the sink doing dishes, her expansive brown derriere now at eye level. The naked April, now about 2 foot eight, ran to her big-partner... truly her big-partner now... and laid a huge, hickey-inducing kiss on her left buttcheek. 

"What's going on?" Carmen said as she jumped. She turned around to find a blushing April looking up at her. 

"Look at me, Carmen! I'm small!" Well, not as small as the guys, but smaller than you!" She began to passionately kiss the region around Carmen's pubes. Two  soapy hands reached down and caressed her head. "I want that BUTT... it's my height now!" April moaned as she turned around and began to kiss Carmen's ass again. 

Jessica broke the silence. "Guys! This thing you were telling April about... Carmen, it's true!" 

Carmen blushed and smiled. "It's a dream come true!"

Jessica squatted down to talk to April at eye level. "Is this what you want, April? To be this small?"

"I want it more than anything else right now! I'm pulsing inside! My pussy..." April gasped. Josh and Sarah were still in there... carefully she eased her fingers in and eased them out. The pair blinked in the light.

"How big were they when you put them inside you?" Jessica asked. 

"About an inch and a half..."

"I'd say they shrank by about the same amount you did, percentage-wise", Jessica answered. "About three-quarters of an inch tall." 

"Good thing!" April answered. "Otherwise, I think they'd have gotten stuck inside me!"

Jessica smiled and lifted her skirt. "So what do you think about THIS ass, April?"

April smiled back and looked up coyly. "I don't know. It doesn't look as big as Carmen's. Maybe... you were meant to be small too."

Jessica laughed. "No, baby. If there's anybody who's meant to be queen bee in this dorm, it's me. I'm redheaded and passionate and..."

Jessica's words were interrupted when she saw Carmen staring into her eyes. "If you think you're the sexiest girl on this team, and we're all going to shrink and worship you, then why don't you try and shrink me?"

Jessica stammered. Carmen's gaze on her was so powerful. She found her breathing getting harder and the room getting hotter. "Carmen, take your clothes off. I'll show you who's the hottest girl in this room."

"Make me," Carmen answered. 

Jessica reached for Carmen's micro skirt, trying to zip it down. She unclasped Carmen's bra and it fell free, exposing Carmen's tan globes. Jessica bent down to suck Carmen's nipples. She was determined to make Carmen hot and shrink her. But Jessica found she was the one getting hotter. She burrowed into Carmen's breast and gently bit her nipple. A tinkling sound filled her ears and goosebumps spread over her flesh. Her imagination filled her mind with thoughts of Carmen towering above her. Suddenly it didn't feel right to be taller than Carmen. Then she had to shift her head. Jessica realized the breast was level with her mouth and rising. 

"OOO you bitch!" Jessica screeched as the tingles consumed her flesh. Her vagina was pounding, squeezing her lovers Steve and Emma, who fortunately were shrinking along with her. 

"MMMMMMM..." Jessica's open mouthed kiss slid down Carmen's belly. The sensations of orgasm cleared. Jessica found herself stumbling out of oversized clothes, appearing to be about 2 foot 6.  A girl looked her in the eye. It wasn't Carmen. It was April. 

"I'm small too!" Jessica exclaimed to her fellow small person. April took her by the hand. "I know why she won the battle of wills and shrank us," April took Jessica around to Carmen's rear. "Oooh dat ass!" 

They both began to kiss each of Carmen's cheeks, then had to stop, as instead of straightening up her jostled microskirt, Carmen kicked it down her legs. Then they started again. 

Amber was in her room, fondling and tasting her toy Jason. She still had no tiny woman to call her own. "Lot of moaning going on out there," she said. "Let's see what's going on." She stuffed Jason in her bra and walked out to the kitchen. 

Carmen smiled at Amber. "Better stay in your room unless you want to get shrunk!"Amber laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Then she saw Jessica and April. 

"What happened to them?"

"There's something going around. Girls who hang out together get a crush on the hottest girl in the group, and they all shrink down to like... butt height... and worship her."

"Yeah, you're so conceited, you WOULD think that they got small because of you. You probably think it was that ass of yours..." Then Amber noticed Carmen was bent over, pointing her ass straight up, covered only by a yellow thong that was getting wetter.  Shrunken Jessica and April were swiveling their heads, trying to follow the amazing show. 

"If you don't think it'll affect you, then this shouldn't do anything at all for you," Carmen smiled. 

"It won't. I swear." It didn't take long for Amber to realize she couldn't back up that oath. Her knees began to buckle and she began to whimper like a puppy. 

"Amber, what's happening?", Jason shouted. From his perch upstairs, he could see Carmen's amazing display and he could feel Amber getting warmed up. Then a shudder, and Amber's bra began to fall. Jason felt himself tumbling to the floor, as Amber breathed heavily, pinching her nipples with one hand and dipping the other deep inside her. Jason, now on the ground, saw something he thought he never would. Amber was on the floor, her feet and body pulling away from him. She was shrinking. Clearly Carmen was shrinking her.

Amber stood up and felt two pairs of arms helping her. "Jessica! April!" She noticed she only came up to their foreheads, about two foot four. "I'm even smaller than you are! Grrr! Carmen, I hate you... and I love you! You sure are hot!" Amber stood on tiptoes to kiss the farthest perimeter of Carmen's looming round bottom.

 "OK, now that I'm small, I don't ever want to wear clothes again!" Jessica declared. She hugged and humped Carmen's leg, now about as tall as she was. "I just want to climb in bed and worship our mistress Carmen."

"Me too!" April cried. "Wait! Let me find Jason!" Amber dug him out of her bra, now well too big for her. Since Jason hadn't been inside her, he was still two inches tall, but to Amber, he seemed to be more like four. She cradled him in her arms.

"Jason, I think our world is changing." She pointed up at Carmen's ass, now a symbol of her dominance over her teammates. "Carmen's sexiness is so powerful, she's becoming the mistress of us all. 

Carmen smiled down at her tiny teammates. "You guys are making me so horny, shrinking for me like that. I want to take all of you to bed with me..."Then there was a knock at the door. Being the only one who could reliably handle a doorknob, Carmen answered it. 

At the door, all of her four feet 11 inches, stood Coach Deborah Probus. "I got tired of my husband telling me I was too big. I broke up and gave him to the B-B-W-est girl I could find." She looked around at the room and noticed all the half-sized gymnasts hiding behind Carmen. "You may think you're the sexiest girl who ever lived, Carmen. You can shrink these naive little ingenues. But you WILL shrink for me." 

End Notes:

Who will shrink in a battle of wills between Coach Debbie and Carmen? 

Chapter 24 by ltltb
Author's Notes:

A passionate battle determines the fate of all the gymnast girls and their lovers.

ÿþBefore Carmen, now dressed in nothing but a yellow thong, could say a word, Coach Debbie stared intensely up into her eyes, then reached up and locked lips. Carmen felt her skin tingling and her head swimming. Her neck warmed up and she threw her head back. Carmen felt a building need for relief. She closed her eyes and moaned from arousal. When she opened them she found that she had shrunk to Debbie's height... 4 foot 11.


"Now you're my size", Debbie said with a sneer in her voice. "... and you're about to get a lot smaller. Your boobs and butt will be little jello balls compared to my curvy figure", she smiled. Actually, Debbie didn't feel mean toward Carmen. But she did feel villainous... freed from the constraints of instructors by her friend Alicia's decree, Debbie wanted to naughtily squeeze Carmen's incredibly round parts once she was down to size.


Carmen was scared and thrilled at the same time. She was scared of surrendering to her coach, but part of her wanted so badly to give herself away. She was, of course, the only one who had not been seduced by the sight of her own voluptuous body, and wanted the experience of being taken by a more powerful woman that everyone else now had.


That desire built into a great energy, and when she looked into Debbie's eyes, it jumped across the gap between them. Instead of reaching out to claim Carmen, Debbie began to touch her face and her neck. Then a feeling of desire overwhelmed the coach, and her knees buckled and her eyes closed. When they opened, she found she was only as tall as Carmen's breasts.


Carmen shoved her mammaries in Debbie's face. "Touch them, coach. You know you want to... have them... have them tower over you..."


Debbie grasped a nipple with her mouth, but she found it slipping out of her grasp as another spasm of pleasure engulfed her. She closed her eyes again. When she reopened them, she was staring up at Carmen, who was bending over and showing her that incredible ass. Coach Debbie now stood just two feet tall, smaller than all the girls, excpet of course the ones who were punished and turned into pleasure toys by the Goddess of Love.


Debbie just came up to Jessica's chin now. The redhead walked up to her fellow shrinkie and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Look at you! You're so small! You're WAY too small to be our coach." She kissed Debbie. "You're NOT our coach Debbie anymore... you're our "little" Debbie."


Debbie sputtered at her student, who was in the process of making herself Debbie's mistress. "I don't know what happened! It's just that I caught a glimpse of Carmen's amazing ass and... I got honey... and then I got small."


"We know, babe", Jessica answered. "That's how we ALL got small. But you're smaller than we are, Which means you can't be the boss. We're all smitten by Carmen's awesome booty... I mean beauty.... Her ass is telling us she is above us in the hierarchy and we must worship her. Just look at her..."


Debbie did... and immediately shrank to 18 inches tall.


Amber walked up to her former coach.


"You see, Carmen's ass is calling you. You're still thinking big. It's telling you to be emotionally small, to surrender to your desire and plant yourself next to her pussy and kiss her ass."


"You need to stop taking yourself so seriously", Jessica chimed in. She sat down on the floor, crossed her legs, threw Debbie over them and began spanking the former coach. Debbie sobbed, then the feeling of arousal sank in, and she shrank even smaller. Soon she was just a foot tall.


"You are so cute!", Amber cooed. She leaned down to kiss Debbie's rear end. But the incredible cuteness of the situation was making Amber horny. She caressed her face with her fingertips, then shrank until she was just eight inches tall.

 

Just then, Carmen stood above them and wiggled her ass.


"Take that thong off baby!" April moaned.


Carmen teased the girls, then pulled back her thong. The sight instantly caused all the girls and Debbie to shrink to six inches in height. Their bodies involuntarily ejected their boyfriends and the state gymnasts.


"What's happening to us?" Amber moaned as she cuddled Jason to her bosom.
Just then, the sexual tension cleared the air for a moment. A glow in the corner meant the Goddess of Love had arrived. The girls droppped to their knees.
"O Goddess of Love, why is this happening', Carmen asked.
"You know the answer. You ladies have unconsciously sought hierarchy amongst yourselves so that you many continue to live together without rivalry. Your bodies have sorted out who is the most virile, fertile, and juicy woman among you. That woman is Carmen. The rest of you, men and women, shall shrink to flea size in order to worship her.'


"Flea size! But how can we live our lives?", Amber asked.


The Goddess of Love opened a vision in all their minds.


It was of the female and male gymnasts leaping and performing stunts while in the air over the shapely form of Carmen. Then all of them gathered and took their place at Carmen's vulva. She pulled up her panties to end the performance.


A human flea circus.


"Let your passions express themselves! All women who were heretofore large shall shrink to twice the height of those women and men who were small, who shall worship their vaginas and bottoms! Carmen's body is your new home! Commence shrinking!"


The women moaned as their bodies began to slowly adjust to the GOL's command. As they became smaller, some asked their men to assist them. Amber learned the feeling of having a man's penis, and just his penis, inside her for the first time.


At last the shrinking concluded and they began their journey across the towering fibers of a carpet. To make their homes as couples, and triples, in Carmen's bra, her panties, her vulva, her pubes and her buttcrack.


Together they left forever the world of gyms, competitions, beauty salons, spas, nightclubs and fast cars.


They entered Carmen's world.


A world of fluttering eyelashes, hot passion, caramel skin, silk fabric, and endless curves and mountainous female flesh.


A world of lips, chins, throbbing arteries, areolae, nipples, vulva, towering feet, thighs and panties.


A world of breasts and buttocks.

THE END

End Notes:

Thank you all for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3071