A Shrinking Condition: Training Grounds by sm7in
Summary:

A version of my other story 'A Shrinking Condition' where another author and I take a different direction by focusing on Steve's training going to the next level with his family.

 

Where the original is very lightly incestuous, this story focuses on sexualizing his step-mother and step-sister a lot, so you have been warned.


Categories: Giantess, Butt, Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 20734 Read: 435687 Published: December 10 2012 Updated: January 30 2013

1. Prologue by sm7in

2. In the Morning by sm7in

3. An Early Morning Prank by sm7in

4. In Need of Better Control by sm7in

5. His Two Best Buds by sm7in

6. Ready to Train! by sm7in

7. Unprepared by sm7in

8. Plan B by sm7in

9. No Arguing With Your Mother by sm7in

10. No More Foreplay by sm7in

11. Perfect Little Sex Toy by sm7in

12. A Mother's Dilemma by sm7in

13. Damage Report by sm7in

14. No Secrets From Sister by sm7in

15. Some Help in Self-Confession by sm7in

16. Turn to Actions When Words Fail by sm7in

17. Playing Rough by sm7in

18. Rewards of Working Hard by sm7in

Prologue by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

The first three chapters are repeated from the original story but it diverts to a new direction from there. You can find the original story arch in my portfolio. You can contribute on writing.com by following the link:

http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/sm7in

 

Chapters written by me, such as this one, are noted as well as those written by Chaos from writing.com. You can check him and all of his awesome work by following this link:

http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/fearboy

 

Enjoy!

It’s early May and summer has finally started to raise the heat and turn the colors ever so vivid after the recent collection of rains. Steve is a soon-to-be graduating senior as all major grading events are turned in, college acceptance has been found, and all major extra-curricula’s are over for him. He’s 18 year’s old with many good friends; took part in cross-country and newspaper, but never really branched any further feeling pretty comfortable with focusing on his part-time job at Taco Bell and his social life. But who cares about the ordinary. It’s Steve’s secret that makes this story bearable; a secret, like any superhero, he has somewhat poorly kept to himself. Who could blame him? Sometimes, these things have a mind of their own.

One weekend morning during his fourth grade year, Steve awoke to the unique scenario of realizing he was not the size he had gone to bed as. Nearly the size of the infant, he nearly cried like one until Kady, his loving step-mother showed up, shocked, but strong enough to stave off the coiling tug of a blackout on her mind, though his sister, Allison, who showed up moments after his mother, was not as strong and feinted in the doorway upon first sight of her diminished brother. It had turned out to be his first nocturnal emission and without his father alive, it was left to Steve’s mother to walk through this bizarre new condition, as well as explain the commonality of a nocturnal emission. It was then only minutes later that, much to Kady’s frustration, his patient mother had to also explain the birds and the bees.

Steve regained his height slowly during this and his mother promptly helped Allison back up and on her way so that her brother could have some very important alone time. In ten minutes, Steve was back to normal and an unstable ease washed over the family as the day drew on. It wasn’t until after dinner and the family had sat down to watch a movie that the problem arose again. Watching the love interest of Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore had caught Steve’s interest but when Happy found his Happy Place, so did Steve, and it was moments later he took notice of its effects and promptly blurted out his dismay and fear with a stout yell. After calming him down, Steve’s mother took what he had said and thought there may be a connection in his arousal to the shrinking. So she lead him in deep breathing to control the arousal, and within seconds, he was normal again. For the rest of the next week, Kady called her son in sick and made sure he received a crash course on near monastic training in controlling his libido, as she figured it may very well save his social, as well as his psychological life quality.

Throughout the week of having him work with a relaxation therapist, a monk, and herself personally, Kady not only saw her son start to grow a pretty confident grip on his newfound sexuality, but also feel a certain grip of her own on it. She couldn’t explain it at first but during a personal session with her son on Friday, with her guidance she witnessed her son regain height quite quickly after yet another nocturnal emission. The therapist, after inducing some level of arousal from magazines did not find a similar result afterwards. When they came home from the therapist, Kady was thoroughly confused and gave her one feeling of understanding a shot. She sat her son down at the dinner table, threw open a magazine and waited. He dwindled some and he stopped. She told him not to try to regain height, and he abided. She simply willed her son to get bigger. She looked on at him and nothing. Letting out a large breath, she tried again, but this time holding the thought until she felt it truly had nothing to do with his previous success. And there it was. His messy brown mop-top began to quickly come closer to her eye-line as he began to look around in confusion, then up his mother. She gave a big smile and hugged her son saying she had done it! It was found out that through enough intuition of his condition, his mother could not only stave his condition, but also exacerbate it at will with some accuracy and speed. It was only a matter of a few short months until Allison’s awareness had also found her own control over his condition as well.

There were few others that he was aware knew of his condition, such as his bizarre Aunt Maria, his best friend Garrett, his odd friend Alesha, and his ex girlfriend Jocelyn.  And yet there may be more still that Steve isn’t aware of that know about the existence of his condition. It’s all what time will tell.

In the Morning by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

Drowsiness is all that comes to mind as he slowly realize his head is resting on its usual pillow and his mouth has once again run rampant and drooled obnoxiously to the point of an unpleasant dry mouth. Steve closes his mouth, rinsing it with new waves of saliva and rubbing his head into the warm support of his pillow.

It’s Monday morning. What’s more, it was just prom weekend and it was amazing. Not movie amazing, but Steve had a great time with his group friends that went together before and after all of the main festivities. Though all of that is behind him now and there is still two more weeks of school to go before his final summer break. It should be any day but today at this point it seems.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP…

“What would it be if I didn’t wake myself up for no reason seconds before my alarm went off, ughhhh…” as he pushes himself up from the loving embrace of his bed to go across his room, where it was strategically placed to get him up in the morning, and turn it off.

BEEP BEEP BEEP *Click*

Giving a long, exasperated stretch and blinking his eyes into function, Steve walks over to his dresser drawer and puts on some shorts before heading down stairs for some quick breakfast.

Opening the door and walking out into the upstairs hallway, the warmer air from the vent directly in front of his door in the hall pushes through and gives a welcoming ride by Steve’s face to greet him to the first leg of his morning’s slow-paced race to get to school.

*Click* Movement comes up in the corner of Steve’s eye as he turns to go down the stairs. He turns to look and it’s his younger sister of 17, Allison walking out of the bathroom after having just applied her make-up and done her hair. Just before they catch eyes, Steve notices something that’s suddenly very glaring now: his sister is only in her underwear again. He knows better, but she often catches his eye in the morning, no thanks to how poorly he wakes up. Her hair was dark brown, made shimmery and carelessly flowing today along with some well-placed black eye-liner thick around the top of her eyes. Hugging tight to her smooth skin and big curves are a matching pair of solid pink bra and panties, the previous holding her quite firm and prodigious chest against the forces of gravity (in what he’s seen up close to be at least already a 36DD). Being a little thicker, his sister isn’t necessarily self-conscious or has low self- esteem, but it doesn’t hurt to see how her brother reacts sometimes to feel proud of her curves. So, often in the mornings she may neglect to get fully clothed right away.

That quick glance and the damage was done. His sister or not, Allison has a knock-out figure and he proceed to shrink 5 inches as Steve then catches eyes with his sister. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. His sister stops in her tracks and, noticing a slight alteration in a manner of a few seconds, a wide grin spreads across her face as she stops and puts her hands on her hips.

“That was a pretty big spurt, little brother. Do you really like this morning’s job? *giggles* Took me a half hour to do my hair.” As she runs her hand through her hair and flicking it, bringing her smile and her penetrating eyes back to his.

“Geeze, could you stop walking around near nude in the morning for once? I’d not like to consistently burden my conscience in the morning. Quit reminding me I have two brains…” as he takes some slower breaths, trying to reign in his condition.

An Early Morning Prank by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in

“Not so fast there.” And just like that, he stopped growing with 3 inches to go. He looked back at his sister now who hadn’t stripped her grin off of her face yet which meant it looked like he would have yet another morning where the extra time he gave himself to get ready in the morning would come in handy.

“What now?” Steve groaned as he saw his sister suddenly get a little taller.

Allison walked over, quite happy with herself as she stopped him face level with her naval. “*Giggle* Where’d you go bro? I can’t see you anymore! *Giggle*” looking down past her boobs and barely seeing the back of his head.

Feeling the heat radiate from her soft tummy that was right next to his face, Steve looked up and laughed, pushing his sister’s stomach as hard as he could but barely budging her as she then took a step back. “I can’t help it your super bra pushes your huge boobs up into your face! Why’d you shrink me so small?”

“I wanted mom to know how much of a perv you are this morning ogling your defenseless little sister,” she retorts, sticking out her tongue and turning to walk away.

“You’re the best you!” he shouts as she walks into her room, his eyes catching the powerful sway in her big smooth butt before the door closes behind her. Steve loses an inch as he turns to climb down the stairs, not having the time to deal with regaining 3 feet or so before his sister walks back out. Hopefully his mom wouldn’t be in a silly of a mood as what his sister has already proven to be today.

Making it to the last step had its rewards. The smell of mother’s culinary concoctions reached Steve’s nostrils and nearly picked him up as they beckoned him closer. Entering the kitchen, Steve sees his mother busy at the stove making the final preparations for breakfast. “Morning,” is all he greets as he pulls a chair and struggles to plant his bottom onto it so that he can regain some height before the food is served.

His mother greets back with a quick and warm “Morning, sweetie,” without taking her attention away from her work until the clamor of his struggles reaches her ears and forces her mind to question. Looking over her shoulder, she spots her diminutive son now sitting on his chair, head barely over the table top, and lets out a light giggle. “I see Allison is looking pretty good for school today *giggle*”

Shaking his head and smiling, Steve chuckles and leaves it at that. “I’m just ready for some food Mom, what do we have?” he asks as he begins to concentrate growing back. But he can’t.

“Pancakes, scrambled eggs, and oranges; just finishing up the pancakes now.” She pauses and then adds on “You know there are some days, like today, where it’s nice to have my little man of the house around so I don’t have to feel so short all the time around you two weeds!” as she plops a pancake onto the stack and picks up the plates of eggs and oranges, carrying them over to the table. While he is 5’ 10” and Allison is respectable 5’ 8”, Kady was quite the short brunette at 5’ 4”. She had aged very well though and was still youthful and pretty, with similar curves to her daughter. It made her feel young to see her son so small and liked to bring it up when her son found himself feeling a little short. Placing the food down in the center of the table around the silverware and plates already distributed, his mother walked over to the pantry, open its door and retrieving a booster seat from its floor level. Closing the door behind her, she walked over with seat in one hand and leaned in to pick up her toddler-sized son “C’mon baby, up we go.”

“You don’t have to tell me, I’m getting up, I’m getting up…” but her arm wrapped around his back half-way before he could prove his point and went chest first into her grip, held tight against his mother’s giant boob. Struggling to breath properly, he held out until his mother situated his seat and put him down so that his lap was now nearly even with the tabletop. Taking in a deep breath and sighing heavily, Steve joked “And now I can breathe again. Thanks.” In response to her sons quarrel, she quickly and lightly rapped him on top of the head in a mock anger. “Ow! What? It’s not my boob that gets in the way” he retorted.

“Oh hush! My boobs are awesome and you know it. If I wasn’t controlling your size, you would already have shrunk small enough from that for them to be your playmates again while I eat,” his mother swings back for a K.O., giving a celebratory push of her size 34D boobs together and a wink before returning to check on the last pancake on the stove.

He shrugs his shoulders humble agreement and quickly says “True,” before leaning over to grab some eggs while his mother just giggles.

Allison finally graces everyone with her presence in her black tank top and jeans, and walks to her seat. “Morning, Mom. Hey there, pipsqueak,” she teases as she rustles her brother’s hair to his delayed resistance and sits down at her spot at the table. Finally, their mother places the hot stack of pancakes down, sits in her seat, and they are a family for a moment of delicious morning consumption.

In Need of Better Control by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

This is where he throws in his hat and takes it in a new fun direction with me. Enjoy!

There were a lot of things that sucked when you couldn’t control your height, but one of the best benefits had to be how everything got bigger, boobs, butts and especially food. Steve may have needed a booster seat to eat breakfast, but he got to eat pancakes bigger then his head. Honestly, he wouldn’t mind eating all his meals shrunken if it didn’t mean that he had to be aroused to accomplish that. Trying to force himself to be turned on just felt very wrong.

He was halfway through his jumbo-sized pancake when his mom cleared her throat, pulling his attention away from his meal. “I just wanted to remind you that you have to come home from school right away. We need to do some more training for controlling your size.”

Steve groaned. To keep the number of people who knew about his condition small, his mom handled helping him control his urges and not shrink down at inappropriate times. It had been weird at first, his mother constantly trying to get him aroused with porn or other items that might get him losing inches, but as the years went by, with his mother constantly testing his abilities, he was no longer bothered to be aroused around or even by his mom. It was just training, mind you, training that involved getting an erection, but nothing more. Their mother/son relationship might be considered bizarre, but nearly everything about Steve’s life was out of the ordinary. Still, that didn’t mean he wanted to spend his afternoon with his mom.

“But mom, I practical have it totally under control. I haven’t shrunken out of my clothes outside of the house for months and no one notices when I lose a few inches. I’m going to be graduating in two weeks; I don’t need any more training. Come on?” He didn’t want to whine, but he thought that his mom was just being over protective with him. She always worried that someone would find out about his condition and abuse him through it, like there’s some evil giantess out there that would enslave and humiliate him for her own self-gratification. It was ridiculous.

“That’s exactly why you need more training, you’re not going to be living her forever and I won’t be able to look after you. I want you to be prepared for the world, I can’t bear to think of my baby being hurt.” Steve felt genuinely touched by his mom’s concern for him as she looked near tears with concern, but then her usual smile returned as she added, “Besides, Allison told me how last week in school you were looking at a girl bending over in the hallway and lost half a foot in height. You need better control mister and I’m going to give it to you whether you want it or not.”

Steve was left to fume over his day being taken over by his mom and turned to the person he knew had told her about his accident at school. “Traitor.”

“Hey, I had to tell her. It was too funny to keep to myself. Your pants nearly fell down when you shrunk,” Allison giggled as she stabbed another pancake with her fork and put it on her plate. Munching it down, she then turned her fork at her brother as she noisily ate her food. “Also, it was Tanya that got you turned on. What does that skank have that I don’t? My butt is ten times better then her flabby behind.”

“I know dear, you have a very fine butt that you have to thank my superior genes for,” Kady added as she wiggled her rear in her seat with a satisfied smile on her face.

“With two such fine booties in the house, how can the pipsqueak find such weak rump arousing? Maybe I need to start shaking it around more so he better appreciates living with such booty goodness.”

“Can we stop talking about butts, please?” Steve asked after losing a few more inches from his mom and sister’s discussion about their appealing rear ends. The two women giggled at his decreased size, the whole discussion probably brought up jus to shrink him further. It was frustrating, but Steve had to smile to himself. His family was crazy, but that was exactly why he loved them so much.

End Notes:

Indeed, the crazy family it is.

His Two Best Buds by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

I thought initially this would be about bra-riding, lol. Whomp-whomp...

Back to his normal height, Steve walked away from his sister as he got to school, but not before she called out, “Have a nice day, pipsqueak!” Rolling his eyes at his sisters need to always have the last word, he headed to first period English where his two best friends were waiting for him. He entered the class and saw them sitting at the back where they usually sit. Ever since they had that substitute with the tiny skirt Steve had been sitting at the back of the class with his friends blocking everyone’s view of him. It was just another example of how his condition affected his day-to-day life.

“Hey, guys, what’s up,” he casually said as he high fived Garret and sat down next to Alesha. His male best friend was wearing his old flannel shirt, the one he had been trying for years to convince him to toss out, and a pair of torn up jeans. Alesha was dressed more sensibly, with just a skirt and sweater on that was stretched to the breaking point by her massive breasts. These were the two people closest to him beside his family; he could share everything with them, even his shrinking condition because he trusted them completely.

“I was thinking after class we could all go and see that big super hero movie, you know the one where he’s in the spandex and fights crime?” Garret explained, like they’d know exactly what he meant. He then got hat grin he always gets when he’s got an idea that he thinks is wicked ad they think is just plain dumb. “I was also thinking we could save some cash on an extra ticket by having you do your thing and we sneak you into the movie inside Alesha’s cleavage.”

“Garret, we never discussed that!” Alesha protested as her face started to brighten in embarrassment at the thought of Steve hiding between her breasts. Just thinking about his small body packed in between her huge, heavy breasts, squirming away as her chest bounced lightly about, if she had Steve’s condition she’d be two inches tall.

“Sorry guys can’t do it.”

“Oh come on, you only have to lose like half your size to hide between Alesha’s knockers. I swear, I once saw her put a pencil between them and it disappeared forever! Its like a black hole!”

That comment actually caused Steve to lose a few inches, he quickly focused on getting them back before anyone noticed as he explained the situation to his friends. “Its not that, my mom wants me home right away after school. She wants to do some more training to help me control my condition better.”

“You lucky dog, I wish your mom would help me train one day,” Garret sighed wistfully as he leaned back in his chair and thought about Kady, probably in a position that would piss Steve off to know he was ever visualizing. Garret had this crush on Kady going back to when he first started getting hair on his chest. Maybe it was because he saw her so often or all the hugs she used to give him before he nearly drooled on her or that family photo he saw where she was wearing that tiny white bikini. Whatever the reason, he had a thing for Steve’s mom that annoyed the size challenged boy.

“Dude, please, she’s my mom,” Steve groaned, knowing the come back that Garret was going to go with. He always said the same thing, “Step-Mom”, like that made it okay to think up lewd things about the woman that raised him. He wasn’t in denial, Kady was a milf and he had some dirty thoughts about her that he couldn’t control, but that didn’t mean that he was going to spy on her in the shower or try to cop a feel when she hugged him. It was one thing to be attracted to your mom; it was another to be a pervert about it.

“Steve’s right, she’s his mom and the training can only help him. Good luck today and if you need any help, just call me and I’ll be right over,” Alesha said and then blushed as the full implications of helping Steve control his libido occurred to her. Steve missed the inferences and just nodded at his friend and turned to the front of the class as the teacher walked in. As class began, Steve yawned and rested his head on the table. Right now he’d rather be anywhere but in this boring class, even with his mom looking at pornos as he tried not to get aroused. Has he mentioned how weird his life is?

End Notes:

Steve's got a MILF, that's for sure. There have been a lot of potential foreshadowing in the last two chapters, I can't wait to see if they prove to be so! Stay tuned! (Thoughts run off to a Saturday morning cartoon nostalgia...)

Ready to Train! by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Last one before we start taking turns moving along the plot. Enjoy!

School ended without anything major happening. Steve managed to keep his shrinking under control, he didn’t run into either Tanyel or Jocelyn and beat Garret in a game of cards during lunch. Sometimes it was just he simple things in life that Steve had to enjoy.

“See you tomorrow man, careful no one steps on you while you're training!” Garret called out as Alesha and him headed in the opposite direction he was going. He looked warningly at his friend for screaming that out in front of everyone, but no one was paying attention to him or listening to he crazy hicks screaming. Waving to his friends he headed home, but not before he spotted his sister getting into a car with one of her friends. He ran over to her to see what she was up to.

“Hey sis, where you going? Don’t you remember that mom’s training me today, I thought you’d be there?” Steve wasn’t asking because h wanted his sister there, he was just curious why she wasn’t going to interfere like usual. Allison never let an opportunity go to tease him, especially with their mom there encouraging it. One of the things she especially loved was to tease him about the women he knew, asking him if he ever thought about Alesha’s big, soft boobs or Jocelyn’s round, jiggly butt and all the things they could do to him. She got visions of people he knew racing through his mind until he only reached her ankles. She had a very dirty imagination when it came to doing perverted things to women she sees almost every day.

“I’d love to see you squirm today, I got an especially good story about your ex and the school bully wrestling in a kiddie pool full of Jello, but mom called me during lunch and told me she had a special training in mind for today that was going to finally help you deal with cope with real life stimulation. I offered to help, I always love stimulating you, but mom said, and I quote, ‘my bouncy rack and perky butt would only distract you’.”

“That does sound like mom,” Steve nodded, although he still didn’t know why Allison was listening to their mom.

“She also said that I could use the family credit card, so I’m going to pick out something sexy at Veronica Secret just for my big little brother,” she said teasingly as she blew him a kiss. Steve forced himself to not think about what his sister would look like in lingerie so he wouldn’t shrink down to midget size in the parking lot. Before she left, under her breath she added, “Also I’m buying the first season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.”

As his sister drove of with her friend, Steve slapped his palm against his face and groaned. His sister was so going to shrink him down and make him watch the whole season with her, probably while he hung out of her cleavage. Putting the thought of colourful ponies out of his head, he started walking home and wondered what his mom had planned today. His mom tried a lot of things to get his condition under control from making him watch all kinds of different pornos to looking at revealing photos of people he knew. He still had to figure out how she got that one with Alesha posing in a tiny, white two-piece bikini.

He was confident he could handle whatever she had planned for him. Nothing his mom could tell him to do or try on him could bother him at this point. He was a boy that got squished into breasts ten times his size, sat down on by some of the juiciest butts and swished around in mouths like candy. Whatever was thrown at him, he knew he could handle it.

He reached his house and walked in, his mom already waiting for him in the living room. As soon as he saw her, his confidence in his abilities dropped to nothing. So much for being ready for anything.

End Notes:

Aw snap!

Unprepared by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

 

The heat begins to get raised...

Standing in front of the living room, behind the sofa was Steve’s step mom wearing a very skimpy white silk bathrobe that made him shrink a few inches just noticing her in it. He looks away and begins to shuffle into the house, his mother giggling as she walks over to start the session. As she gets up close, she notices they are almost eye level already and a wave of confidence washes over Kady as she has it instantly reaffirmed by her son that she does in fact ‘still got it.’ Noticing his mother’s proximity from the corner of his eye, Steve stands up tall after dropping off his backpack and taking off his shoes, his clothes feeling quite loose. “Mooom… w-what are you doing? Why are you,” as he takes a moment to swallow his spit in nervousness, “…wearing that?” as he makes mention of his moms revealing silk robe that stops short well before the mid-point of his mother’s strong sexy legs, tied loosely about her waist so that it opens up between her braless large smooth bosom.

“We’re going to do some more training sweetie, I told you that,” she says matter-of-factly taking his hand and pulling him over to the living room. She feels his hand get a little bit smaller as she can only imagine her touch in this outfit is enough to do it, and that her big butt probably does look really good to him wiggling back and forth under that silk. “Now honey, you can’t go shrinking just yet; we haven’t even started!” she teases, looking back over her shoulder with a look he had never seen before in his mom’s face: seduction. Unprepared for that one look, his height whipped down almost instantly another 4 inches before he started to concentrate on it, making his gaze at about his mother’s mouth level now. Stopping him in front of the sofa chair, Kady turns around to inspect her son like a delicious piece of meat, trying all she can not to giggle at the near helplessness of her son as she slowly pushes him into the embrace of the soft chair. He was just adorable; like a deer in headlights. Not quite her headlights just yet, she mused as her grin enlarged, but this looked like it was going to be a lot more fun than she had thought. “Aw, momma just loves to have her little man around but we can’t start like this; no cheating,” she said winking and Steve began to feel his body re-establish its old size again. “Now,” declared Kady as she places her hands upon her hips, cocking them out to the side in a very appealing bend, “the rules are simple. One:” putting her finger out in front to emphasize the point, “you are not allowed to get out of that chair unless I tell you to do otherwise,” Steve nodded his head slowly watching his mother as she began to slowly walk around his chair, the first rule not being all that different than when it was a ‘normal’ session with porn or his sister’s stories. “Two: No touching unless I touch you, no matter how pretty you think mommy is,” which to this she couldn’t help but giggle and break from her seductive tone. Recovering she went on, “And three: The longer you can resist shrinking down, the better the job you do honey. And the better you do, the less likely we are going to do another training exercise after this. You got the rules baby?” she asked, standing behind him now.

Beginning to deal with this new pressure of seduction from his mother, he nodded his head yet still defiant to going through with this. It was quite uncomfortable to Steve. Even if he was use to his mom messing with him and had been shrunk by her before, it was nothing like this! “But why are we doing this? I’ve already shown that I can resist shrinking to porn just fine, I don’t need you to do this mom, really.” When suddenly her hand delicately touches his arm and gracefully slides up until it reaches his left shoulder, where he feels her other hand land gently on top of his right shoulder, and two soft nudges on either side of his head as his mom stands close to him. Suddenly his head drops below those two points of impact as his mother’s seductive touch is just overwhelming.

“Are you sure about that, sweetie? You don’t seem to be resisting my slightest attempts very well.” She backed away slightly and lowered herself down so that her mouth was right next to her son’s ear. “And there is a big difference between looking at a woman, and a woman making you look at her,” she spoke slowly into his ear, lowering her voice. Steve had his senses overloaded just by hearing his mother say that! She was so close and her voice so thick that it felt like her big pink lips had said that while touching his ear and her hot sweet breath had pierced into his brain with such pleasurable sting! The room around him exploded as he dropped down into his seat, his legs beginning to go missing within his shorts as his shirt looked comically over-sized. He focused on fighting this new tactic and slowly regained some height as he ignored his mother strut back around the other side of the chair, eyeing with satisfaction. “You may have your willpower, but it has to be able to endure through how she wants you to react,” as she begins to slowly untie her robe in front of her kid-sized son. Steve noticed her hands and even if he never looked at them, to his great dismay he knew what they were doing and all of his work was undone as he shrank down a few more inches and he began to look more like a 9 year-old boy in his big brothers clothes. Suddenly, Kady’s robe falls to the floor with little sound “And mommy wants her baby boy to get hard for her” as she put one knee onto the sofa chair, and then the other on the other side of Steve, bringing her puffy pale white belly into his face while her supple breasts hung freely above him. Looking the other way, her hand stroked his cheek and directed his attention to the large belly in front of his face as he dared not to look down, “so that she has something to fill her hungry little pussy with” as she proceeded to rub slowly across her flesh, moaning as she gave one strong stroke down her belly reaching over the border of what would be her panty line and across her neatly trimmed nether region. By this point, Steve was looking straight across from that lowered hand, and rapidly dropping as his eyes betrayed him, unable to look away from the amazing show his mother was giving him. Now it was in sight; her fingers practically pointing his lowered perspective to the long pink lips, glistening with his mother’s juices that was now raising overhead.

The world stopped moving as he sat there in an ocean of his own clothing, afraid and entranced with his mother’s above him. “Aw, my little man looks so cute down there” his mother giggles. Steve looks up further to see his mother leaning her head forward and staring down over her body between her chest and the top of the couch at him. Her large sexy body leans back until she is resting her butt on top of her ankles, sitting herself on the couch with her shins.

She reaches down and grabs up her two inch son, “Mom, cut it out! Let me down!” Steve protests as he is brought before his mother’s giant smiling face.

End Notes:

...and then I tap out!

Plan B by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Steve's mom thinks he needs a lot more training.

“That didn’t go too well,” Kady said without any concern even though her son had failed her test she wasn’t that upset. She took a seat in the chair her son had been sitting and lowered him from her face closer to her lap. Looking down at him, she gave him a sad smile as he just looked up at her with curiously and lingering lust. “Looks like we are going to have to take things to a higher level.”

“What are you talking about? I don’t understand what’s going on. You start doing naked aerobics in front of me, of course I’m going to shrink all the way down,” Steve told her as he tried to calm down, but his mom was still naked and she had him very close to her chest. Her smooth, round treasures were hanging above him, blocking out most of her face. They looked so good, but he knew he shouldn’t stare.

“Baby, I never expected you to not to shrink, but you were supposed to last longer. I had this whole thing planned out where I was going to give you a lap dance and place your hands on my boobs, but you didn’t even last a minute. It’s not very good for a man to get off before a lady is ready.” Steve was lucky that this was the smallest he could get because after hearing that he would be microscopic. How could his mom both tease him and scold him at the same time, it seemed impossible. His mom had been planning on getting to second base with him, that both made him horrified and aroused. He should thank his lucky stars that he shrunk all the way before that happened, but the way she was talking, it was like she had something even more…vigorous planned.

“Mom, don’t you think you’re taking this too far?”

“No honey, I haven’t been taking it too far enough!” Kady pulls her son into a hug, which is just her trusting him between her naked breasts. Scott found two tons of breasts flesh squeezing around him, rubbing all over his naked body. This wasn’t the first time his mom hugged him during a shrinking episode, but she usually had clothes on and he wasn’t so aroused. Scott grit his teeth to keep from moaning as his erection jabbed into yielding, smooth breast flesh. He looked up past the heavy hills to his mom’s voice, focusing on her voice. “You need to control your shrinking, especially now that you’re graduating and about to head out into the world. You’re so vulnerable and if just one bad woman finds out they can control your size; they’ll do horrible things to you. Don’t you understand that?”

Scott knew that, he knew that all to well. Jocelyn had taught him how cruel someone could be with a shrunken person. It wouldn’t have been so bad if it was only sexual with him, but she shrunk him and kept him in a jar, making him remain shrunken or face being crushed while regrowing in there. She did a lot of stuff like that to him, just because she could. His aunt Maria was a lesser example; she at least refrained from putting him in situations that could kill him. But she still treated him very thoughtlessly, often more concerned with getting off then his safety. He knew he was in danger every time he shrunk, but what could he do?

“Mom, you know I can’t help it. It’s not like I can not get aroused at all when I’m around beautiful women!” Scott cried out from his mom’s cleavage as he tried to make her understand. His mom then pulled him from her cleavage and lifted him up, looking at him very closely as she explained, “I don’t think you understand. When I was your age, everything got me turned on, every hunky guy got me ready to take my clothes off, but I got it under control through one thing, experience. I had sex, wild, crazy sex! I did everything imaginable, experimenting with girls and threesomes and all kinds of kinky stuff. After all I experienced, I no longer wanted sex all the time, I’d gotten my fill and I was able to move on and marry your father without wanting to try that stuff ever again.”

“Mom…. this is more information then I ever wanted to know,” Steve said as he shuddered at the thought of his mom as some sex crazed teen. Kady just giggled, and ran her finger down Steve’s body, getting a shudder for an entirely different reason. “You’re missing the point of the story. I experienced all those wonderful sexual moments, some I loved, some didn’t work for me, but it made me less susceptible to my own libido. If you’re going to ever look at a hot girl and not shrink, you need to experience as much sex as possible. It’s the only way I know you’ll be safe.”

Scott was very scared now. His mom seemed to be planning to expose him to something a Hell of a lot more potent then porn. From the way that she was describing her idea, it seemed similar to a parent making their child smoke a carton of cigarettes after being caught smoking one. He knew his mom cared about him and his sister a lot, she might be playful, but she put their safety and happiness before anything, but this was too much.

“So, who exactly is going to help me experience 'sex'?” Scott asked and his mom just got this seductive smile on her face that made his erection throb even as he got this sick feeling in the bottom of his stomach. She spoke sweetly to him as she answered: "Me of course!"

End Notes:

What-what-WHAT?!?

No Arguing With Your Mother by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

 

Yakkity-yak, don't talk back.

"Me of course!"

It had hit Steve like a ton of bricks. Was she really serious?! A deep pit dropped in his stomach when his mothers huge lips had uttered those three powerful words. It went by so slowly to him; just a bilboard only a few feet (to him) in front of him moving so smooth and effortlessly with a sheen of moisture covering her pink pillowy lips while her eyes never lost the sweet cheer in her gaze on her horny little son sitting in but her open palm before her. He felt so disastrously empty from this revelation not just for the fact that his mother was forcing him to become sexually active with her, or that it was out of some convulated notion of maternal compassion and foresight. No, despite how much these reasons made him sick, it was the fact that he could not calm his passion down when she had said it: He was aroused by these revulsions.

Steve's mouth had dropped for only a second or two before his instincts kicked in to compensate for his current cognitive and emotional shortcomings in light of this event. "No!! Mom, don't! I don't want to do this anymore," he yelled as he began to scurry to get up and find his path off of his mothers open palm. "I am not going t..." was as much as he could say as he turned around to face his mother, only to have the front of his body be suddenly pushed into his mother's awaiting boob as her palm lifted up from his feet and behind his back. He had initially begun to turn when he felt his mother's hand gently move to her and thought he'd spend a little more time venting then jumping from his high perch, but that hadn't gone as planned he thought in shock as he began to struggle defiantly against his mother's sudden initiative.

Kady just smiled as she saw her son act predictably resistant and at what was to come next. As her sons body came into contact with her breast, she threw her head back in elation to the sudden pleasure that gave her feeling no need to deny her own enjoyment in her work with her son. A small moan was exumed from her lips as they parted and made a shrinking 'o' to the tingles that her son's defiance gave to her sensitive breast. Unwittingly, she began to knead him into her breast for a moment before snapping back to attention and reluctantly arching her palm way so that her miniscule son's upper body may peel back slightly from her enveloping mound so that she could look him in the eye while she finished up their conversation. "Aeh, aeh, aeh; don't talk back to me, this discussion is final little man. You've poked mommys boobs so many times with your cute little member anyways and shrunk so much for me that I wouldn't think there would be such a fuss about it."

Looking up over her stiff nipple, Steve saw his mother's sweet smile slowly morph into a look he could only imagine his mother got back in her youth when she was about to achieve some new accomplishment to satiate her unyielding libido. His dick was almost in pain he was so unbelievable turned and the muscles around his mother's eyes flexed in recognition of this as she felt his dick push again into her massive boob. "That's not fair! I should get a say in this, it's way to much for you to just make me do it and I am a fucking adult now!"

Kady pressed her palm back up to her breast and after sharp gasp and moan began to massage her son's body into her mass and across her excited nipple. "I've already given you my answer, and no dirty talk yet honey," she lectured, giggling the last half.

Held on the inside of his mother's sturdy palm, Steve felt his body be pressed up against the giant boob and then pushed into it hard only for her hand to recede for him to be just up against her boob again time and time again. His body was being given the most amazing pressure as Kady's boob would smoosh up around his body, filling in the small spaces slightly between him and the hand behind him, exuding a very sensual heat into his body. Not only that but his dick was being rubbed up hard into her soft embrace as his chest ran across her giant nipple to a slowly increasing pace. The air was getting stale and hot fast as sweat began to build up and make his forced humping significantly more blissful as a great fire began to build up in his nethers to this incredible experience. Moans could be heard from the hot mass before him as his mother picked up her breathing almost in cue with her hands increase in speed. Into her breast again and again his face was forced onto her soft slick breast as he neared release from the fire that was spreading from his nethers to throughout his viens until one final hard press of his mothers hand brought him into a blissful convulsion inside the embrace of his mother's giant bosom. Feeling her son's new movement signify his orgasm, she slowed her rhythm and softened up on her son's body as she eased him through his orgasm until he was still, save his panting.

In just a few moments, Kady began to feel her son stir on her tit and as she looked down at the hand trapping him on her, she saw a shaggy brown matt of wet hair begin to poke free of her hold. Having left him alone long enough, he was beginning to take back his height, free of his knowledge as his mind was nearly void of all thought, almost on purpose considering what he had just enjoyed and soon his eyes were splashed again with bright light as his head emerged from his prison. Kady gave a small playful circular rub of her hand and dragged her son lightly across her now lubricated skin from all of the sweat and semen, and Steve immediately stopped growing as a shock of pleasure hit him forcing him to moan and hold hard to his mother's boob. "Oh, you're not done yet baby," she grinned down at her son as she peeled him off of her tit and held him again as he sat in the palm of his mother's hand before her devious eyes: "Did you enjoy mommy's big booby? You've never gotten to play with them like that before" she giggles, her chest jiggling lightly in accordance.

Steve began to diminish down to his smallest size again as his body once again betrayed him before his mother's watchful eyes. Unable to bear looking as he tries to answer, he looks down and away at her fingers mumbling "I, uh... didn't exactly, um... uh, well, not that I uh..." his mother 'mmmhmmm'ing above him as she took delight in the struggles of her son before her awesome beauty.

Interrupting to help her son out "Well maybe you should show me how much you love your big playmates if you can't seem to find your words baby," as she leaned back in the couch chair and descended her hand to deposit her son in a tumble onto her cushiony belly. Regaining some postureby getting up to his hands and knees upon the unsteady ground below, Steve looked up to see a sight to behold as his mother's giant breast rested before him on either side of his mother's chest taller then him as he saw his mother's face looking down at him from above and between these mountains. "I want you to show mommy how much you like to play with her big fun boobies by touching yourself before them." Unable to comprehend what he had just heard, Steve sat there looking up at his mother's glowing face unmoving and speechless. "Come on honey, sit up and show mommy. Worship her big titties," she teased sensually, beginning to dirty talk to convey her seriousness. With little hesitation after her command, Steve crawled closer until he was up before the end of his mother's sternum and laid back, stroking his cock slowly to the divine sight before him as a weakening voice in the back of his head screamed in contempt and defiance of it all. "That's it, cum for me sweetie. Jerk your little cock..." she cooed, as amused at the adorable sight before her chest as she was aroused by the sexual tribute. Within seconds his dick was rock solid and spilling forth onto his thighs and mother's stomach below before he collapsed exhausted across the warm landscape. That voice was slowly growing back again but espousing the shame he should feel for his now willing and independent sexaul actions toward the woman that had raised him. 'It's for my safety,' he told the voice.
End Notes:

Alright, so now what Chaos? Let's see what you've got!

No More Foreplay by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Shit get's real.

“Very good baby, momma is so proud,” Kady purred as she plucked her still two-inch son up bellow her heaving, wet breasts. Steve only mumbled something under his breath, still reeling from what he’d just done with his mother. As she carried him up to her face, he saw his load had gotten a bit further then her stomach, a few globs sticking to the bottom of her huge right boob. The shame and arousal remained as he tried to not think about everything and just be happy it was over, but was it.

His mom brought him close enough to her face that he could feel her breath on his naked body. She looked him over closely, her yes widening and her lips lifting up into a smile when she caught sight of something interesting. “I love it that young men have so much energy.”

“What?” Steve followed his mom’s hug e eyes and saw she was looking at his cock, his still hard, throbbing cock. He had gone limp after ejaculating, for about a second before his eyes had refocused on her breasts. He tried to calm himself down, tried not to give his mom another excuse to go another round, but her soft giggle and playful voice sapped his fortitude. “See honey, you are so backed up that it won’t stay down. You need more love from your mommy, a very special kind of love.”

His mother’s hand wrapped around his tiny body and then he felt himself start to grow. Relief washed over him as he thought his mom was returning him to normal size, but his sudden growth spurt stopped when he reached six inches. Still small, he just looked at his mom in confusion as she smiled mischievously, not ruining the surprise. She stretched out on the couch chair with her back arched and her legs spread wide apart. She licked her full, pouty lips as she reached down between her thighs and stroked her damp, hot sex. Suddenly it clicked in Steve’s head and his eyes widened in pure, unadulterated horror.

“No! No! No! No!”

“What’s wrong? You should be happy. After we are done we’ll be closer to mother and son then ever because it’ll be like I’ve given birth to you. Don’t you want to be my baby?” Kady cooed, the lustful edge in her voice not breaking as she suggested them becoming more related. In fact, she sounded even more excited by the prospect. Her face was blushing red and her breathing was heavy, those massive breasts Steve had gotten so close to wobbling back and forth with her deep breathing. He wasn’t the only one excited, his mom looked like she might make a mess on the couch chair any second.

“This is too much, mom. This isn’t just me dry humping your boobs or masturbating to them. This is me, your son, going inside of you, my mom. It doesn’t get closer to incest then this! We have to stop!” He didn’t care about his mom’s twisted logic, he didn’t care that she was doing this to protect him, all he cared about was protecting the last vestiges of the mother/son relationship he had with the woman that had raised him. 

“Not all of you wants to stop,” Kady noted as she brought her finger up to caress her six-inch son’s very hard penis. Steve groaned helplessly, as the soft touch of his mom nearly caused him to shrink back down. The only thing keeping him six inches was his mom’s own mental control, which was weakening as her body grew hotter with anticipation of taking this all the way with her little baby boy. “Mommy’s going to need you to try and not shrink anymore. If you shrink anymore where you’re going, you might get lost.”

Any more protests he had were completely ignored as his mom leaned in to give him a loving kiss on the face before she slowly lowered her hand between her legs. Steve squirmed and even tried to shrink so he could slip through her fingers, but it was hopeless. Past his mom’s sweaty, heavy breasts, past her white, soft midsection, he was brought before her womanhood. He had seen it when his mother first mounted the chair, but now he got to see it through tiny eyes at close range, letting him witness every last detail in with an inhuman amount of clarity. Hairs as thick as his fingers were plastered against enflamed, drooling lips. The clit poked out from under its hood, as big as his head. The smell was incredible, nearly making him gag as his lungs filled with he musky scent of sex. He could feel the heat coming off the swollen mounds, it was like a furnace and he was only left to wonder how hot it was inside. His mom’s free hand came down and with two fingers she pulled apart her sex, revealing a dark, glistening cave of pink that could swallow his six inch body whole. He was going in there, God help him.

“Please,” he softly said, his plea as pointless as his struggling. Kady wasted no more time as she plunged her son’s head into her cunt, her mouth opening in a loud cry as he was pressed into her giving, wet hole. He was up to his shoulders, but she needed more and pushed him in, filling herself up with her son’s tiny, trashing body. She felt his tiny erection drag against her wet lips as that joined the rest of him inside her. She kept pressing her son deeper into her pussy until he was up to her ankles and she only didn’t push his feet in because she needed something to hold onto. Kady leaned back in the chair and screamed in pleasure, the sound reverting in Steve’s ears as he lay trapped inside his mother.

She was so tight, and it was so dark and wet inside of her. Warm, sticky flesh clung to him fro all sides and for a moment, he actually tried to scream in fear before hot, thick juices filled his mouth. The walls pulsated and dripped more liquid over him as he panicked. He was trapped inside his mother; he couldn’t even pull himself out if his mother wasn’t ready to push him back in. It was so overwhelming, to be inside another person. The sounds of his mother’s body from her heartbeat to her moans were all around him. His body was being completely massaged, sex juices being rubbed into his naked flesh. Any second now he feared that the fleshy walls would pull him forward or begin crushing the life out of him, leaving him broken and trapped inside his own mother. Worst of all, he had cummed when his legs had slid in and had gotten hard right away. As mind-numbingly terrifying as being inside his mother’s twat was, he was still very aroused.

I’m such a pervert, Steve thought as his mother pinched his ankles between her fingers and began using him as her perfect, little sex toy.

End Notes:

(BLOODY NOSE!)

And so now I have to follow that up... ugh.

Perfect Little Sex Toy by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in

 

Review if you like it, review if you have suggestions, review if you have a keyboard :P

Moaning out, Kady reveled in the feeling of pulling her entire son almost back out of her tight wet cunt as his shoulders and wiggling arms gave such amazing pressures to her vaginal walls. One time in and out with her son and already she was on the verge of cumming! She had never realized anything so pleasurable in all of her life; nothing had rivaled the intensity of have an entire human being in her vagina, let alone her cute little son. She felt like the Goddess of all mothers, with ultimate control and direction over her offspring. Pushing him back in with a sudden thrust, a scream of pleasure rushed past her quaking lips as she paused to steady herself away from the edge of orgasm. She couldn't go so fast after having just lectured her son on being too fast.

In and out, the walls clinging in on him tried to suck him away from where the hard pressure of his mother's fingers on his ankles tried to direct him and it was a disturbingly good feeling as he was pushed through and slid out of the squishy wet walls of his mother's vagina. After only the second push, Steve heard a load cry from his mother as her walls tightened around him and he was left in place inside of her. Lying there for half a moment, he began to struggle and yell through her body for his mother to let him out, his mind snapping back to reality as he was left still.

Panting as she tried to pull herself a little more together, her concentration was abruptly interrupted by impressive tingling pleasure as the long form of her trapped son began to writhe and wiggle within her with great ferocity. Without any control, Kady arched hard to these new sensations and gave a soft scream before continuing into a long moan, her fingers lightly angling her son around her vagina to intensifying the feeling for a moment. Steve was being rocked around as his mother's body moaned around him and he now aptly realized his mistake: He can't do anything to avoid his mother's wishes... but possibly do absolutely nothing. Kady felt her soon become limp in her and stopped her efforts with a slight scowl on her face. Lifting her free hand from gripping the couch chair, she pat her puffy lower abdomen three times as Steve was knocked with each successive strike. "Wiggle, little man" she huskily commanded, a large bubbly smile returning as it was clear her son got the message.

Two minutes passed as Kady was covered in a heavy sweat as she tried to use the same breathing techniques she had taught her son, but it was undeniable any longer as her little son's struggles began to send her over the edge and her pussy began pulverizing it's little toy until ever great wave of pleasure was passed, leaving a heaving mountain of woman laying drenched as one forearm covered her eyes while the other held her son tight in his prison, cum dripping past him out onto the couch below. Steve was practically swimming as his mother’s walls relaxed around him, filled almost to the brim with what he found to actually be quite sweet tasting cum. It had been like people were constantly throwing buckets of cum on top of him as he was hugged near close to death by his hot surroundings of hungry flesh. He tried to recover from his hard work out under his mother’s command and waited for his mother to retrieve him from his humiliating prison. He thought it was worse than anything aunt Maria had put him through, and that was more than he ever wanted to imagine. It was too frustrating though that there was a growing part of him enjoying it with his mother though, adding more salt to the wound of his shameful experience.

Suddenly, the walls began to hug Steve as he felt a tug on his ankles and slowly felt his body sliding out through the pool of cum before he was tugged out of her with a loud ‘smack’ as her vagina had tried in a last effort to constrict and keep its prey from escaping. Worn out, Steve dangled from his mother’s fingertips as she kept him just outside of her hungry pussy surrounded by her big drenched legs as he heard her panting and could just make out her tall breasts rising and falling over the mound of her groin. Kady beamed a weak smile after having achieved one of the best orgasms of her life. She lifted her head to see that her son dangling loosely from her hand, his work obviously having worn his body out, but he looked no worse for the wear. Dropping her head and giggling, she began to sit up until she was on her knees and she reached down with her other hand and began to poke into her sex. Digging in and returning with small loads of cum, each load falling down into the pool where the rest of the cum that had escaped earlier laid. Steve looked on in awe and confusion before his view began to get closer and his mother’s other hand came over and aimed his head for the center of her swollen wet lips. “MOM, N-“ he yelled before his head was pushed in between her lips and shoved up to his hips before being slowly pulled almost all the way back out again.

Kady bit her lip as she couldn’t help but insert her son again at the behest of her passions. Her body wanted more! She slowly moved her son a little in and a little out a few times before her pussy was hungry and ready for much more. Picking up the speed, she moved her toy of a son in deeper with each thrust, moaning harder and louder as the pressure of her passion began to fill up rapidly. Squeezed tight, this time was much different than last and with the constant swishing about in his mother’s tight pussy began to rub his turgid cock hard up against his body as his mother’s hand moved him about as nothing more than a dildo. As she picked up the pace, so did the ecstasy Steve felt against his mother’s walls and finally giving into the feeling, he shot another load into his mother just a few thrusts before he felt his mother’s fingers let go of him and pushed his feet deep inside her as her walls clamped down on his body again, raging from the intense orgasm his body had given her. Kady had arched her back and after shoving her toy son as far into her just before orgasm, she placed her hands behind her to keep her from falling over from the pleasure that rocked her now exhausted body. Within a few hard contractions, cum began to shoot from her body when a sudden pull sent her into a shock of pleasure as her son was spit out of her cunt and into the pool below.

Steve laid there in a pool of his mother's ejaculate, unable to move from the exercise, punishment, and orgasms his body had been through in the last ten minutes.

A Mother's Dilemma by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

A good break to gain better perspective on what just happened!

Steve weakly rubbed his mom’s viscous fluids out of his eyes and coughed out some more. As the pleasant afterglow of the most mind-blowing sexual experience of his life faded, a numb realization set in over what had just occurred inside his own mother’s steamy, wet cunt. He had been in uncomfortably sexual situations with his family before, all the times his sister put him in her cleavage, the times his mother played with him in her mouth, and all the times his aunt used him for a bit of fun, but none of them had been this intense, this staggering, this good. It made him feel sick with himself now. His mother had used him like a dildo and he loved every second of it. What was wrong with him?

Emotionally and physically burned out, everything seemed to go black for him. He tried to stay awake, but he couldn’t muster up the energy to open his eyes. He hoped that when he woke up this would all turn out to be a very inappropriate dream, but he knew it was real. No dream could possibly feel so good.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck!” Kady just kept repeating to herself as her heart beat a mile a minute and she tried to calm herself down. She couldn’t feel her toes, they had gone numb from curling so hard as she felt her son squirm inside of her. Thinking of her son, reminded Kady that she had left him inside of her sex. She reached her fingers towards her soaked lips, but as soon as she touched her sex she shuddered violently. She was still so sensitive from her orgasm, her whole body was still sensitive.

She glanced down, spotting a tiny figure lying on his back in the massive wet spot she had left on the couch. With more tenderness then was necessary, she carefully scooped her son up and brought his shrunken body up to her face. She looked at him affectionately, her heart overflowing with love for the child she had raised since he was a baby.

“I love you, baby. I hope you know that,” Kady whispered, near tears now. She had done it, she had taken her baby boy, the only man she loved unconditionally, and used him for her own sexual enjoyment. She knew she should be horrified and disgusted with herself, but all she could think about was how adorable he looked and how easily she could fit him back inside her pussy.

She had always been close to her son, but their bond grew so stronger when he started shrinking. She spent nearly every waking minute with him when it first happened, before they learned the cause and how she could help him control his size. She remembered those first few months; he was just leaving childhood and becoming an adult. They had been watching a movie together and after a very steamy sex scene he shrunk and fell asleep beside him. She picked him up just as she did now and stared down at him, in wonderment over his condition. She began thinking what life would be like for him, standing before giants, being so vulnerable, women doing anything possible to him. She thought how easily she could drop him into her panties, how simple it would be to place him between her cheeks, how she could swallow him before he even woke up. Before she knew what she was doing, she was holding her son in front of her open mouth, ready to toss him in and swallow him whole.

It became apparent that she found the concept of a shrunken person arousing. She had no doubt that if she discovered a shrunken man she would do so many sexual things to him to satisfy her lust, but she refused to do them to her son. Unable to do anything to her size challenged child, she squashed her desire for years. Overtime, her lust changed as she started seeing her son as more then just the baby she wanted to protect. She started fantasizing about only him in various sizes, when she used to find just the thought of a shrunken man tantalizing. She began lusting for her son all the time, nearly swallowing, sitting or inserting him inside her so many times she lost count.

Her sister finding out was both the worst and the best thing that ever happened. She finally had someone to talk to about her desires. She couldn’t talk to her daughter Allison, this was her brother and she was her mother, but she felt comfortable sharing them with Maria. They had been through so much, exploring their libidos with boys side by side and after one night of over drinking together in bed. She told her sister every fantasy she ever had and every time she nearly slipped. It was incredible getting that off her chest, but her sister didn’t seem to find her issues that disturbing. In fact, she seemed almost supportive of them, trying to convince Kady that maybe giving in wasn’t that bad. She teased her about how easy it would be, how much happier Steve might be and how nothing bad will come of it. Her eagerness for her sister to use her son sexually made Kady wonder if her dear sister was already doing these kinds of things with her son already. She hadn’t confronted her sister or son about her suspicion, if Maria was hurting Steve he’d tell her. She’d just have to trust her sister.

The straw that broke the camel's back came yesterday during a talk with Maria. The chubby woman had been talking about how easily Steve shrinks and how it was only a matter of time before someone found out and used their knowledge to control Steve. This had worried Kady a lot and she asked her sister what could she possible do to help her son. Jokingly, Maria had just laughed and said a good, hard lay would get his hormones under control.  

Kady knew what a woman could do to her son, she had been fantasizing about these things for years, so it became apparent that she had to act. With a justification, she set out to live out her fantasy, hoping it wouldn’t live up to expectations and she could move on. It had been better then she had ever dreamed. Every second of it was pure Heaven. Now she knew, she couldn’t stop. Not after today, not after the greatest sexual experience of her life. She had to have it now, she had to have it and never let it go. She looked at her son again, wondering if he would hate her for being such an uncontrollable slut. If he did, she still didn’t think she could stop.

“I love you, baby. Always will.”

End Notes:

Show Chaos some love! Review!

Damage Report by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in

 

What see happens in the wake of Steve's bizarre and exciting new famial experience.

Stuck; Steve began to wake up slowly to the feeling that across his skin were forces lightly pulling away from him as he began to stir. As he moved, all over his body he could feel these small forces reacting with pulls, tugs, and rips on his skin as he began to try to position himself up. His bed. He was actually in his bed. Images from earlier had spilled into his mind as he began to truly appreciate the simplicity of just his own privacy. His stomach turned as he recounted his own actions on top of his nude mother’s stomach and some heat of anger for how he had been forced into his mother for her pleasure, only to be spit back out when she was done. After a few feelings of pulling and ripping from his sheets, Steve was jolted back to reality by his shrinking to these thoughts, only to add more fuel to his fire of angry indignation at his mother as well as himself. Curious of the odd feelings in his bed, he grabbed his covers and began to pull them off before “OOW!!” a significant sting came across his chest as his sheets ripped off from many spots of it. Dropping back a little and clutching his chest, Steve took a moment to wait for the pain to recede before checking to see what was the cause for this. Looking down under his lifted hand, he noticed a light caking spotted across his chest, working its way in a patchy pattern up his shoulder, and even down his arms. Lifting the covers a little slower, he gently peeled them away with a timid amount of pain he could handle. As he uncovered more of his body peeling away from his covers, he noticed the same pattern working down his stomach, across his hips and down his legs all the way to his feet. Lifting his body slowly, he pulled himself off of his bed and sat on the side, closely observing his body before his groggy mind began to realize he wasn’t dying from a rare disease.

“…the fuck mom!” Steve exclaimed under his breath as he became distressed to find himself caked in a light splotchy layer of his mother’s cum. It had seemed that she had wiped him down in his sleep but hadn’t attempted to wash him fully, probably out of some concern of waking her tuckered out toy son. Sighing, Steve looked about to find his clothes deposited before his feet by his nightstand. Reaching down, he felt his muscles begin to moan against his new, more strenuous actions as he rummaged through his pant pockets before retrieving his phone and flipping it open to send a text. Looking down, he saw that it was already 8:17 and groaned as the free part of his day was almost gone now. “Can I come over?” he sent to Alesha. While putting his clothes in the hamper, he heard the familiar buzz of his phone and Alesha had sent back “sure! y so l8 did u just finish”. Though he had learned to cope, Steve couldn’t stand it when she typed like that. It was one of those little things that he didn’t know why it pierced to his nerves so well. It was especially easy to look past as his frustrations over what had just happened were ballooning inside of him and he had to talk to someone about it. Garrett, though his favorite confident would be near useless in a talk like this about Kady, so it had to be Alesha. His thumbs sticking to each key he pressed, he sent back “Need to talk to someone about it”. Just before he headed to the bathroom in some boxers, he was relieved to receive “k”. He knew she would but it was good to see it.

Walking through the hallway, the light under his sister’s door was on signifying that she was in fact home from her trip with her friend that their mother had pretty much forced her to go on. He really didn’t want to have to deal with her right now so he arched his foot and stepped easy across the carpeted floor with the ball of his feet until reaching the bathroom and closing the door behind him. Immediately confronted by the first mirror since he had been awake, he couldn’t help but groan as he saw his mother’s handy work across his body before grabbing his towel and throwing it over the shower curtain where it hung at the end waiting his use for after the shower. Stepping to the front, he drew back the curtain and began prepping the show for the temperature he liked it at and waited for the water to warm before stepping in the back after slipping off his navy blue boxers.

The water cascaded down as the heat began massaging his worked muscles as Steve just stood there for a few minutes, just escaping to a place of no thought between each trail of water running down his large body. After some time of his body becoming more loose and relaxed, Steve began the arduous effort of scraping off his mother’s hold, physically and through such effort emotionally. Having soaked for so long, it became a bit easier but still took quite some effort as he worked across his body. Just as he was nearing the completion to his cleaning, the air in the room rushed for a split second across his body towards the door, prompting his senses to focus beyond his efforts. After a second of trying to concentrate, Steve heard what he feared would happen as a resounding click and thud was heard of the bathroom door being closed again. Rolling his eyes, Steve near pleaded with his sister; “Alison, get out, I’m still showering!”

Hearing the toilet lid thud up against the tank of the toilet, his sister giggled as she unbuttoned her pants and slid them down along with her pink panties before sitting her weight upon the cool plastic toilet seat before her. “You’re taking too long and I have to poo. Why are you showering so late anyways? Going out on a hot midnight date with Jocelyn?” Alison laughed at her own stupid joke.

“No, now get out!” He yelled. Having seen and played with her older brother many times while he was in the nude, Alison found little reason to be so observant of normal bathroom protocol and had not been afraid to walk in on him showering before to brush her teeth, brush her hair, or use the bathroom as she did now.

Ignoring his objections, she continued, “Where are you guys going? Out to a late night meal and then maybe some quality time in her car seat under her big butt?” she antagonized as she paused for a moment to pass some of her business before resuming her game: “I bet that was one of your favorite dates, being squished under her big bouncy butt as she drove around, shifting from side to side to feel your little body underneath her. Who knows, little brother, maybe tonight she’ll give you that up close and personal tour of her butt you always dreamed of!” she ended with dramatic flair, giggling as she finished wiping up. She knew how much her brother drooled over his ex-girlfriends ass and never took him long to shrink down to a more manageable size for her, which would explain the silence. She doubted she could hear his protests at such a small height over the roar of the shower. Smiling to herself as she stood, she pulled up her pants and went to the back of the shower and pulled the curtain back to inspect the damage.

Standing in the shower to her surprise was a substantially larger brother than she had expected as he quickly began to cover his privates and yell “WHAT THE HELL ALISON?! Get out already!” Alison was a little taken back as she saw her brother standing tall at around four feet, when any other time he would be ready to be picked up.

Confused, she disregarded her brother and stayed there. “It’s not like I haven’t seen it a thousand times anyways little brother,” she reminded him in some minor aggravation for his plea to modesty. “Why are you so big?”

Steve relaxed a little at his sister’s point. “I don’t know sis, I didn’t really pick it out when I got one,” he teased back at his sister, obviously making her a little uncomfortable at implying her interest in his dick. At least she was embarrassed about that still, he thought. No sooner had he said that, had he realized himself what his sister was actually asking him. Why was he so big? His sister always knew how to push his buttons so why wasn’t he smaller?

End Notes:

WHERE WILL IT GO NEXT?!

No Secrets From Sister by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Things get interesting when Alison sits her brother down to talk.

“Something’s up with you and if you think I’m just going to ignore it, you don’t know me at all,” Alison told her brother as she started to shrink him. Steve started to loudly complain, but as he reached less then a foot tall, he just gave up. What was the point in arguing with a woman that could control your size? Hopefully, she was just going to carry him off in her hand for answers and not do anything else to make this evening more uncomfortable.

“Here, you can take the deluxe ride,” Alison giggled as she plucked her brother off the bottom of the shower and brought him towards her cleavage. Having enough boobs for a lifetime, Steve started struggling and screaming for Alison to stop. She just ignored him and stuffed his tiny, flailing body between her breasts. Buried naked in soft, supple breast flesh, a blushing, furious Steve started kicking and punching the massive boobs. His hostility did nothing to help him escape, only causing Alison’s breasts to wobble around and rub even harder into his puny, trapped body.

“Someone’s in a bad mood tonight. I haven’t seen you this upset since that time I put you in my butt crack after I’d been out running.” Alison had to snicker at the memory, even though her mom had scolded her for putting her brother into her sweaty, clammy crack. She promised she’d only stuff him in there when it was clean and dry.

“Just keep struggling, you’ll fight your way out in no time,” Alison sarcastically told Steve as she calmly made her way to her room, not bothered one bit by the struggling going on between her plump, jiggly breasts. Even when she got to her room, she hesitated to pull Steve out, curious to see how long he was going to continue this hopeless fight against her boobs before throwing in the towel. However, she was even more curious about why he was in such a strange mood and pulled him out of her cleavage easily. She placed him on her bed and helped him return to a less minuscule size. Alison stopped his regrowth at about two feet, leaving him about the size of a newborn. She sat down across from him and crossed her arms under her impressive chest.

“Sorry I cut your fight with my boobs short, you really had them on the ropes, but I want some answers. Why are you so wound up and grumpy? How are you better controlling your size? Also, why were you hogging the bathroom, you know I have a tiny bladder and colon?”

“I don’t want to talk about it,” Steve grumbled, not willing to share his humiliation and descent into perversion with his own mother to his equally teasing sister. Alison rolled her eyes at her currently little older brother’s stubbornness. She wasn’t going to leave him alone until he spilled, why was that so hard to get. “Jeez bro, what’s going on with you? You’re acting so defensively about everything, like you feel wronged by someone. Did you lose your phone while you were shrinking? Did Aunt Maria tease you too much? Did mom pop your cherry?”

Steve snapped his head up at his sister at the last comment. She had said it teasingly, but it got his full attention. He quickly realized his mistake and tried to look away, but it was to late, Alison had spotted his reaction. Her mouth dropped open and quickly she shut it again, her wide eyes focused on you as she leaned in closer and hissed, “Explain!”

With the jig up, Steve just grit his teeth and dropped his face into his hands. He really didn’t want to relive what happened, but he had no choice. Taking a deep breath, he retold his afternoon. “When I got home after school mom wanted to do this special training with me that started with her getting naked and putting on a show for me until I shrunk down all the way. She told me that I needed to be desensitized about sex, that after I experienced a lot of it I’d no longer have my shrinking spurts. She rubbed me all over her boobs, way more then you’ve ever done and then made me…jerk off on them. Then, when I thought it was over, she freaking used me as a dildo! My own mom, shoving me into her pussy, over and over until I passed out.”

When he was finished, Steve was breathing deeply and had started to sweat. He also noticed that he had gone hard again, which just increased his feelings of self-loathing. Why was his body betraying him, getting off on these terrible things? It just made him want to scream.

“Wow,” Alison just said and shook her head, becoming oddly serious for her. She seemed to be bothered by what she’d heard, at least until she groaned loudly in disappointment. “Fantastic, now I owe Aunt Maria twenty bucks.”

“Come again?” Steve blurted out, confused by what his sister was talking about.

“Oh, me and Aunt Maria had a bet going on about you and mom. I bet that when mom cracked she’d use you like a butt plug and Maria bet that she’d use you like a dildo. I guess I should have known mom would go vaginal before anal,” Alison nonchalantly explained with a shrug of her shoulders. Steve was left sitting in front of his sister with his jaw dropped. He let out a few grunts as he tried to use his voice; until finally he snapped his mouth closed and regain full motor functions.

“YOU KNEW!!!”

“Hey, not so loud or I’ll shrink you back down and gag you with the twins,” Alison complained and stuck her chest out, letting the ‘twins’ jiggle around for her brother to see. He didn’t notice, as he was too enraged at his sister for letting this happen to him. He glared at Alison with all the venom he could muster and she just blew him off with a laugh. A baby-sized teen was not very scary.

“Please, I didn’t know mom was going to have her way with you. If I did I would have come home earlier to see the aftermath. What me, Aunt Maria, and anyone that’s seen you around mom for an extended period of time knows is that mom has had this massive thing for you for years.”

“What are you talking about?” Steve’s anger dissipated as confusion washed over him at his sister’s comment. She just gave him a bemused look, obviously knowing more then him. She was tempted to just leave him clueless, but unlike him, she shared what she knew without needing it to be dragged out.
“You really are dumb to everything around you. I guess when you’re so small you can miss things that are right in front of you. Mom has had the hots for you for a long time. Haven’t you ever noticed how red her face gets when she hugs you when you’re tiny? Or how she licks her lips in excitement before putting you in her mouth? Or how she always fidgets and blushes when you sit in her lap. You can not tell me you have never noticed that mom wants to bang your brains out.”

“Huh?”

“Typical,” Alison half laughed, half groaned as her brother just kept looking at her like she was crazy. He lived in a house with two gorgeous women that flaunted their bodies and not only allowed, but sometimes encouraged him to walk around naked. He probably just thought they were still a normal family, but normal families don’t have a member that can be eaten alive when his member gets aroused. She bet her mini-brother didn’t even know the other obvious secret no one was trying to hide. Might as well tell him and see if that’ll help him stop being such a dumb-ass.

End Notes:

Aw snap!

 

Review and tell us what you think or what you want to see come up soon!

 

More hopefully later today or tomorrow!

Some Help in Self-Confession by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

 

It's been a little while, what with grad school, the holidays, and work! Good times, hope the season is treating everyone well.

I got a shirt. Fancy.

"I guess you are just as oblivious about yourself then too,” Alison concluded cryptically to her brother as she continued to peer down over her ballooning breasts being pushed a little extra out over her arms crossed in a mild perturbance.

Frowning his brow in rising frustration from his sisters purposefully dragged out explanation of an ever expanding understanding of the reality of his situation, he snipped back “And what do you mean by that? Am I supposed to guess that you want to ‘bang my brains out’ too?”

Simply raising an eyebrow to her little brother’s dramatic attitude “I think the better answer to that question is you wish I would want to ‘bang your brains out.’” After a brief pause of brother and much bigger sister staring into each other’s eyes over the short expanse of Alison’s pink and white striped cushiony comforter, Steve’s face began to slowly contort as her answer slowly began to be fully understood until his jaw completely dropped. Seeing her brother begin to regain his composure for a response, she quickly interjected “Before you even begin to say something you may regret, let me simply ask you a few questions to prove I’m right…” Steve grumbles out some barely audible sounds and crosses his arms in resignation to hearing his sister’s undesired argument. Alison smirks, “If you didn’t want your family, then why do you shrink so fast for your sweet little sister?”

“But that’s no differen-“

“Yes it is, and you know that,” Alison retorts to his interruption, continuing, “You don’t shrink nearly as fast around pretty girls you don’t have feelings for. At this point, it’s an uphill battle to argue against that. But even if you were right, and it wasn’t different from shrinking to Alesha or some super model, then why was it so easy for mom to convince you to masturbate on her stomach?” Steve’s mouth opened to respond but no sounds were even found this time. His sister was taking full control of the conversation to his constant surprise. Adjusted her legs and moving her arms down to support herself on the bed, Alison leaned in close for the killing stroke of her, whispering seductively “And if you really didn’t have a thing for your sexy family, then why do I have all of these stories from Aunt Maria of you willingly being her butt toy?”

Steve’s head, much to Alison’s quite amusement, shot straight up at her in a look of pure shock and horror, unknown to Alison if it was because she knew about his time with Aunt Maria, the realization settling in, or some mix of the two. Finally, words came fluidly to Steve’s tongue as he shouted up “HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!” Looking up at his sister’s face, he noticed her coy, teasing composure quickly molding to communicate a particular amount of annoyance as she pushed her body up above him… ‘damn it’ Steve thought as he took note of the familiar sight of his sister becoming larger… and dropped her soft boulder of a breast on top of him.

“I thought I told you to KEEP IT DOWN” she hissed, twisting her torso to grind further down onto the helpless body trapped beneath her rack. After a long moment, Alison snaked a hand around and under her large covered breast and lifted it up closer to her neck, revealing her brother’s squashed naked body below. “Enjoying yourself?” She mockingly asked after spying his now raging erection

Panting from the last few moments trapped under the mountain of flesh, Steve found the pride within him to still deny the question further, and faintly answered “No…”

BRMPH, as suddenly Alison let the potential energy of her suspended breast be released and encasing her brother once more with a crushing impact. She waited a moment before lifting her breast off of her pancaked brother one more time. “You really should stop little bro, I don’t really care if you like me, or mom, or aunt Maria. You’re only trying to lie to yourself at this point. I’ve been trying to make you admit it for a while now, I mean, why do you think I wear so little around you or put you in my boobs so often? It’s fun and all, but I know you love it and it’s frustrating that you can’t be a man and admit that.” As she releases her boob yet again onto her brother’s hapless form below. Though the bed lightly shakes from the weight of her boob dropping and her breast itself jiggles and bobs around like an erotic water bed, this action is nearly apocalyptic from her brother’s view and despite how awesome it is the pressure is also incredibly uncomfortable. A moment later, Alison once again lifts her heavy boob off her brother, giggling out from how amusing it is to have her boob beat up her older brother. “At least admit you like aunt Maria, you can’t deny that,” she softly demanded, looking down at her sprawled out little brother over her upturned boob.

Getting up onto his feet, he begins coughing once or twice as he spits out his first few words, “Well, I don’t, uh, exactly…” he begins until he sees his sister begin to raise an eyebrow in warning. ‘Oh, what’s the use! I do somehow enjoy myself with aunt Maria’ he thought to himself; “Ok, maybe a little, but that doesn’t mean I agree with it!”

Not lowering her eyebrow, her hand still ready to let go at any time, “What about mom then? How you act around her and what you did with her, you’re REALLY not in a position to deny that either. You just wuuuuv being mommy’s wittle bawby, don’t you?” Steve began to hesitate in answer as his sister’s playful teasing had made this even harder truth, still harder to say. That is, until Alison began to slowly let her hand begin to slide away from her lifted boob, releasing a “Hhhmmmm?” Then Steve sang like a canary.

“OK! Ok, so I may have developed some… feelings that I may not know what to do with, but I can’t help it when you and mom constantly make sexual advances or keep putting these things out there! It’s not fair! How am I suppose to react after so much of it?!”

“Awwww! It’s ok little bro, I know, I know; It’s not fair that your family is so pretty… well maybe just the immediate family…” she mumbles, obviously not impressed with her aunts weight. She scoots herself back a little farther so that her breast can fall just next to Steve’s feet as her impressive cleavage then shows it’s mighty depth before his very eyes. “But I won’t judge you. In fact, since you’re such a cool little brother, maybe we can play around a little just for you,” Alison leads on, winking as she looks down at her embarrassed little brother before her.

End Notes:

Let's see then where Chaos takes this! Could go in a lot of fun directions, can't wait!

Turn to Actions When Words Fail by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos.

 

Alison decides to take matters even further into her boobs, I mean hands.

“I just want to go to my room, go to bed and forget this day ever happened,” Steve muttered as he tried to ignore everything his sister had told him. To Steve, there was a huge problem with having the hots for your family. It was wrong, taboo, and his life was interesting enough with his condition, he didn’t need to throw in incest to make his life more exciting. He just wanted to be like everyone else, being able to enjoy the small stuff in life without worrying about shrinking. But he couldn’t even go on a date without having to be careful he didn’t start shrinking down and become some girl’s plaything. It wasn’t fair.

“If that’s what you want little big bro, then I’ll let you go.” He looked at Alison apprehensively, not trusting her to just agree like that without wanting something in return. But as he started to grow again, he figured she was showing him some mercy. At least until he felt his expanding legs begin to push under her heavy breasts.

“Do you mind sitting up?” Steve asked, but then saw the mischievous look in his sister’s eyes and realized what she was doing. He tried to crawl back, but his legs were nearly completely under her breasts. As his size increased, he slid further and further under her chest, unable to get away. At a foot and a half tall he felt his feet poke out from the bottom of breasts, but her jugs still rested on his thighs and stomach. He kept growing, Alison’s breasts becoming smaller but still massive to him. He suddenly found his growth stopped at a little bit over three feet. Alison’s breasts pressed down on most of the lower half of his body, pinning him to the bed.

“What’s wrong? I thought you wanted to leave, not squeeze under my big boobies. You're acting like a real pervert, big bro,” she giggled and kept the pressure on Steve, her face hanging inches above his own small, sweating face. Steve tried to wiggle out, but even at half his height he was too weak. He pushed his hands against the huge knockers and tried to move them. His hands sank into the doughy flesh, but he kept trying, shoving and lifting at the boulders of fat and muscle until he heard his sister let out a little moan. She was blushing slightly, her tongue sticking out as she winked at Steve. “Be gentle, your baby sister has some sensitive boobs.”

Pulling his hands away from her breasts like they were on fire, he screamed up at her in anger and frustration. “What’s with you!? I thought you said you didn’t have the hots for me!?”

“Don’t you ever listen, I don’t want you to be my little sex toy like mom and aunt Maria, I just want you to be my toy. Messing with you is the funniest thing in the world, you’re more entertaining to play with then any cartoon or video game. Mom can keep you in her dresser as her personal vibrator if she wants, but I just want to fool around with you when I’m bored. Its win-win, I get my amusement and you can get off on any part of me. I don’t get why you are so against this?”

“Because I don’t want to get off with my sister or my mother or anyone in my family!” Steve screamed, not understanding why everyone thought he was a pervert that wanted to bang his family.

Alison just shook her head; talking to her brother was like trying to chat it up with a brick wall. He just wasn’t listening and was in denial even after admitting he felt an attraction to his family members. Well, she knew what to do. Mom getting him to cum on her boobs broke his first bit of resistance, maybe something similar would get him to lighten up or at least stop acting so angry. It was like her brother was going through the five stages of grief, first he was in complete denial, now he was really pissed off about the whole thing. She’d rather skip the next two stages and go strait to acceptance.

“What I’m about to do, is something a lot of guys at school have wet dreams about every night.” Steve really didn’t like the sound of this. Unable to move, he watched his sister grab the sides of her breasts and start wobbling them around. Steve grit his teeth as about a hundred pounds of boob bounced lightly against his naked body. His erection throbbed against the squashy flesh, rubbing all over until it slid into Alison’s cleavage. Feeling something hard and as big as the tip of her pinkie pressed in between her breasts, Alison stopped shaking her tits and started pushed them together. Steve let out a gasp as Alison’s sandwiched his cock between her breasts.

“How’s your first titty-fuck feel, little brother?” Alison said, never feeling like she was more the older, superior sibling as she did when she squeezed her tits around her shrunken brother’s member and made him cry out. She moved her tits back and forth, her soft breasts hugging his cock tightly as she worked him towards orgasm. Steve was left gasping and trembling as the full force of his sister’s incredible young, supple breasts toyed with his cock. The rest of her breasts rested on his thighs and stomach, constantly quivering from Alison’s manipulation on them. She stopped slid his cock around in her cleavage and lifted up her breasts, she could only carry them up an inch unless she wanted his cock to fall out, but once only the pencil eraser sized head was left in her boobs, she let them drop. She did it again, making sure she dragged her chest tightly against his member. She was jerking him off with her boobs and Steve was losing it, he felt himself about to cum when his sister suddenly decided to sit back up. Steve lay there, completely red, his cock throbbing almost painfully after getting so close to orgasm. Alison stared at him with a smug smile as he looked back at her in disbelief.

“You have two choices now. You can agree to be my plaything tonight and I’ll let you do all kinds of fun things with this sexy body. Or you can be an ass, say no and still be my plaything only I swear little brother, you won’t like how I play half as much as you will with my first offer. What’s it going to be tonight, Heaven or Hell?”       

Steve was silent, a part of him screaming at him to run away or say no and take the punishment, but his sister had worked him over so well, he had ever been so close to orgasm and denied. With his mom he had no choice, but now he had the ability to decide between two different fates, neither one he was certain about. Closing his eyes, he told his sister and readied himself for what was going to come.

End Notes:

Thoughts? What would you like to see more: Heaven or hell? What does either of them look like for you? Leave it in a review below, fool!

 

Oh man, what will happen next to our poor hero?

Playing Rough by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by me, Sm7in.

 

When Steve still can't take hold of his desires and tries to bargain his way out, his Alison happily goes through with her promise.

Looking up at the amazon of a sister before him, Steve’s mind was still reeling from his near orgasmic sudden experience with his sister’s prodigious chest. He practically wondered why he wasn’t in pain he was so uncomfortable from his sister’s inappropriately coy treatment. Hearing her ultimatum, he desperately wanted her to finish what she had started but as more oxygen seemed to rush back to his original brain, more perspective was given to his situation and his mind wasn’t done dealing with the grief that came with the realization you were a complete and utter pervert.

“Can you just let me go to my room, PLEASE? I’ll do, I don’t know, I…” he trailed off seeing the wide grin on his sisters predatory face above him as she was clearly amused with his squirming below, “I’ll do your chores for a week, if you just stop… stop this! Alison, come on, please?” He pleaded, tying to placate her sense of pity and potentially strike a bargain to get himself out of there and avoiding either option altogether! He was determined that that was his only real option to take.

Swirling her giant finger on top of her brother’s small chest, she began to toy with his desperate state, enjoying this game quite a lot. “Now little brother, that wasn’t one of the choices I gave you, was it? It sounded like I heard you ask me to please you…” as her finger lightly drew down close to his aroused cock, darting off across his inner thigh just before contact, causing Steve’s body to recoil in pleasure, “but I know I clearly heard you try to beg your way out of being my toy.” Steve’s world began to become a lot larger as he watched in horror and awe as his sister’s sinister smile became once again larger than any movie screen he’d ever seen. Plucking him up by the leg, she held him up to her face level as she got up to stand next to her bed, leaving a very expansive tight cleavage below her prey. Steve’s eyes widened as her other hand slid in between the edge of her top and her breast, revealing an opening bra cup and a cute little nipple; “Guess where you’re going?” She giggled, her eyes narrowing on her brother before dropping him dozens of feet to his perspective, hearing his faint yelling. He landed against the soft bra fabric, rolling down to hit her soft breast looming before him.  Sudden tension with her boob and bra grips his whole body as her hand left, leaving him pressed up against his sister’s giant domineering boob.

Adjusting her top to fit right, Alison can feel her brother’s tiny body shifted around on her boob and a smile comes to her face. Taking her index and middle fingers, she begins to slowly push her brother’s body around the great expanse of her breast, raking his limbs or body across her nipple occasionally to some distinct effect for her. “I already told you to be careful with your innocent little sisters sensitive boobies if you don’t want to have to play with them lil bro. But you need to go to time out anyways,” as she pushes him down the side of her boob he was stuck on until his body rested under the immense weight of his sister’s soft fatty breast. Breathing was nearly nonexistent as the pressure from her straining bra was crushing him flat against what had just been one of the most amazing tools to his own sexual satisfaction. The irony was not lost on him.

Having tucked her brother tightly away, she locked her eyes onto her back pack and walked over to it, unzipping the main pouch. Sifting amongst the books and folders, she pulls out a the new My Little Pony box set she had purchased earlier when their mother had sent her away for the afternoon. Unwrapping it and setting the dvd into the player, she patted the breast crushing her little prisoner and softly laughed “You should have just played with me little bro.” She took a few steps to take her seat for the show when one more idea came to mind. The heavy bounce of his sisters chest was taxing on his body, even if she only took a few steps around her room to finish what chore she was about and hearing his sisters sweet voice rub it in was no treat, yet still he had become rock hard to everything his sister had put him through. He began cursing himself until he was abruptly interrupted by a loud declaration of “AVALANCHE!!!” and suddenly his entire world became entirely unstable as his sister began to bounce hard on the balls of her feet, sending her breasts heaving upwards before crashing back down hard into her awaiting bra cup, practically hearing the strain on her straps as she did so, but definitely hearing the panicked, and often muffled, objections of her brother within her clothing. The crushing weight was lifting quickly for a second before coming down almost four times as hard and leaving again just as fast, rinsing and repeating, as his sister’s breasts banged down on his tiny body like a soft fat hammer knocking the wind out of him. After a little while, Alison had to stop out of just how uncontrollable her giggles had become with how fun she thought that simple motion had been probably the sexiest punishment anyone has ever had. Turning, she plopped down onto her bed, sending one last bouncing shock to her captive before settling in to watch her new dvds.

In just moments of securing her body’s comfort, she realized her pants were riding up her butt and reached down to try to relieve the pressure but in all oddity, after having just relieved herself, her butthole couldn’t seem to find much comfort sitting on her giving bed with such tight jeans. And just when she was becoming frustrated with this one last hurtle to what was a great day, her brows came down tight over her eyes as a wicked grin spread across her face. Keeping her dear little brother in her bra, though had its use, was just being a little too kind for him being such a baby. Sliding off the bed and onto her feet, she loosened the top button and unzipped her pants, taking both her jeans and panties on either side into her firm grip, she began to peel them away until she was able to step one leg out and flick them across the room with the other foot, leaving her bottom half completely bare.

Pulling her cup away from her warden of a boob, she fished her hand in under to pull out her brother, singing soft and sweetly “Where are you little brother…” before plucking him out before her awaiting face. Steve felt the release in pressure before his sister’s digits; each bigger than him, curled around him and hoisted him up into the bright, cool room outside of his sister’s clothes. He was breathing hard and covered in a hot sweat from his rough treatment and could barely make out his sister’s smile before he was dropped onto the soft comforter of her bed in front of her. As the his eyes adjusted to the light and he sat himself back up, his eyes looked back to his sister to find her long thick thighs to be stripped bare, meeting together at yet another set of lips he wish he hadn’t seen today. Despite that, he had trouble looking away from this new billboard of beautifully smooth, youthful skin filling a lot of his field of vision. “Don’t worry, you’re as small as you can get, but I’ll take your silence as a compliment from my sweet little pervy brother,” she giggle patting his tiny head lightly with her fingertip. “But I have a better way to play with my cute little toy to make this magical experience even better,” as she winked and began to turn around bringing one of the biggest bare butts Steve had ever seen into view, where his member began to throb within his lap at how amazing the sight was. Seeing that giant booty lower quickly onto his helpless body below, his member gave one more excited pulse before her weight came down in full, his body squished on the outside of her crack.

Trapped under the mountain of his sister, her dragging motions to adjust herself immediately after sitting has her cheeks pulling his body along with her, Steve’s body being wedged up in between her smooth curvy cheeks as she wiggled herself into a comfortable situation. Smooshed below her, his body was riding right up against her puckered anus and a flood of memories came washing in of his ‘adventures’ with aunt Maria, when suddenly he felt her smooth skin begin to rub hard against his naked skin and his feet began to push through her tight crevice before cold air began to lick the soles. His shoulders began to press up in defiance of his confines as his face gently rose further against his sister’s hole as a tremendous force slowly ground down on him. Before long, he was about 2 feet tall sticking out from beneath his giant sister up to his mid-thigh, his face still squarely stuck against his younger sister’s tight hole. He feels the pressure tighten for a moment before he feels her weight begin to roll away from his waist up to his head until he finds a short view of his sister’s room from underneath her, her anus and pussy looming ominously before Alison’s ever-smiling face leans in to his field of vision. “So even though Maria has told me about how much you love being her little butt toy, I figured making a chore out of it for a long time would be a good way to make it more enjoyable for me than you,” looking down to see his engorged cock, “but I know you will enjoy it along the way too,” she adds, sticking her tongue out before resealing him under her massive behind once more. “Now get to licking and don’t you dare stop,” she commands, lightly tickling his feet as she grabs for the remote and guides herself quickly through the title menu screen to the ‘Play All’ option. Leaning back, she begins to feel her brother’s small tongue begin to work around her butt and lets out a relaxing sigh as she slumps back for what would truly be a great new way of enjoying her evenings.

End Notes:

Yea? Cool, leave a review!

Rewards of Working Hard by sm7in
Author's Notes:

Written by Chaos

 

Yup! We're back for a moment! Me and Chaos have been busy with other work and our new project "Short Stuff" on writing.com, but we love this story and will keep updating it, just not as quickly as we did when we first started, sorry! But we promise to keep going with it!

 

Steve finds trials and rewards under his sisters big soft derriere. Enjoy!

Steve would have liked to say that he was completely disgusted to have his sister’s ass on top of him and that he found it so revolting to be this close to someone’s asshole, but he couldn’t because after having been squeezed through a few sphincter before, he could no longer feel as disgusted by the female brown eye. It was embarrassing as Hell to be forced between his sister’s ass cheeks, but he wasn’t sickened to find himself there or even that surprised. In his life, no place of a woman’s body was too outrageous for him to be pushed into anymore.

“If she thinks this is going to break me, she has no idea all the things I’ve been through with Aunt Maria,” Steve muttered to himself as he slowly licked along the smooth side of his sister’s ass cheeks. His time alone with his aunt involved him getting close to two places, her mouth and her ass. His round aunt enjoyed swallowing him down a lot; she told him that the only thing better then sucking on his tiny body was feeling him squirm all the way through her. The swallowing he could deal with, all he had to do was lie back and let her body pass him through, but Aunt Maria also had a fondness for her tiny nephew worshiping her ass. It wasn’t the worst job in the world; deep inside he knew that his aunt had a fine, big booty that deserved praise, not that he’d admit that out loud. She made him kiss her ass, lick it, even coat himself in lotion and rub himself all over her moon-like buttocks. She had also made him kiss her butthole as way of saying thanks to her pucker for letting him out of her body. It was degrading work, but he did it, and now he was going to do it again for his sister. Unlike with his aunt, it had better be only a one-time thing.

“Little bro, I want that tongue everywhere. I think that one spot you’ve been licking is clean; I got a lot more ass that needs a tongue bath. So chop-chop,” Alison ordered as she leaned further back on her brother and focused on her show as she awaited her brother to begin servicing her beautiful ass. It was strange, but having her brother wedged up her ass felt pretty relaxing. It didn’t make her wet, as she bet it would for her mom or aunt, but she found it very soothing, like her body was meant to be seated like this. She snorted in amusement at the thought that her brother’s place was between her buttocks; she had to tease him about that later. Right now he had a job to do and she had ponies to watch.

Steve lapped at the inside of his sister’s ass crack, slathering the gelatinous walls of flesh with his saliva. Ass really didn’t taste that bad after you get past the salty aftertaste of sweat and BO. As long as a girl hasn’t gone to the bathroom moment’s prior you can’t taste anything too bad. He pressed his face into the supple flesh; digging his tongue into it as he moved his head around to give long, wet licks. It was embarrassing to think that he was getting good at this, his practice with Aunt Maria’s much larger rear end gave him lots of experience in the best ways to use your tongue to massage ass flesh. He quickly got into a rhythm, all he had to do was keep his mind off the fact that this was his sister’s gorgeous rump and he could do this for hours.

He moved his head from one side to the other, avoiding the one place he really didn’t want to put his tongue. It pressed against his skull, demanding his attention no matter how hard he tried to ignore it. With the little bit of light coming from outside Alison’s crack Steve could see the pink, wrinkled ring of flesh that he was sure his sister was eagerly waiting for him to service with his tongue. Ass cheeks were no big deal for him, but the anus gave him pause. It wasn’t so much the taste that got to him, but just the thought that this was the hole that passes out everything a woman eats. It’s scary, especially when its possible that you can get stuffed up there too. He had only been in his Aunt Maria rectum when he was on his way out after being passed through the rest of her body, which was often quick. Steve had yet to experience what being a butt plug for any amount of time, and it wasn’t something he ever wanted to experience. If there was one thing that made this more bearable, it was that he was too big to fit up his sister’s ass, at least for now.

The soft walls of flesh pressing against his head became moist with his saliva. He had licked every last inch his tongue could reach except for the asshole. Sighing, he knew he couldn’t get away with ignoring it or his sister would get unruly and he might end up on the other side of the brown eye. Slipping his tongue out carefully, he pressed it up against the puckered opening. Alison’s anus twitched at the contact with his wet tongue and he felt her tense up around her. Slowly he traced his tiny tongue around the ring of wrinkled flesh. His tongue circled around the orifice, the musky taste making him feel slightly lightheaded. Once he had completed a full circle, he stretched his tongue out more and slipped it inside his sister’s rectum.

“Nice,” Alison softly hissed as a wave of gratification came from her asshole as she felt her brother’s tongue enter her. That’s what made it feel so good, the fact that she had gotten her brother to stick her tongue up there. This was the ultimate way to tease him, better then kissing her ass, he was French kissing her anus. It made her feel so strong and confident, like she could do anything. Maybe this was the secret to young girls getting self-confident: dominating tiny brothers.

“So nice,” she repeated as she closed her eyes, focusing on the tiny, wiggling object shoved inside her. She had never felt so tranquil in her life, her muscles relaxed and she just laid on Steve, her mind a million miles away from anything.

Which was why she never felt it when a small fart was expelled from her ass, right into her brother’s mouth. It sounded like someone was letting a tiny bit of air out of a balloon. It wasn’t a huge burst of gas, but it was enough to cause Steve to freak out under Alison.

While the fart came out of nowhere for Alison, Steve knew what was coming and was unable to do anything. Her anus had bulged out all of a sudden, pushing against his face as it expanded outwards. He had tried to turn away, but only had time to blink before what felt like an air horn went off right in front of him. Thick, disgusting gas flowed over him, blowing his hair back and nearly dislodging him from his sister’s cheeks. Nearly was the key word. Alison had subconsciously clenched her cheeks around Steve when she farted, keeping him firmly in place as he was sprayed in the face with air that had been building for hours in his sister’s colon. He had been in the colon, smelled this stink, but it had never hit him in the face without warning like a blast of pepper spray. 

“Oh Jeez, sorry,” Alison quickly mumbled in embarrassment, even as she found herself smiling slightly. It was not funny, she had blasted her brother with a fart right in the face, she could feel him gasping for air, struggling to pull back, probably feeling like utter shit, but why couldn’t she stop smiling?

“I think you earned some air,” Alison said as she began to rise, but as she placed her hand on the bed to lift her ass up, she spotted her brother’s lower half stick sticking out right under her cunt. His legs were kicking around like crazy, but more importantly, he was still erect. His tiny cock still stood tall even though he had gotten a face full of fart. He was still turned on, still ready to burst and still refusing to accept it. What her brother needed wasn’t air, it was relief.

“On second thought, I don’t think you need air,” Alison said; now fully smiling without any guilt. She rocked her ass back and forth, making her ass jiggle around her trapped brother. She could feel him still fighting, probably angered by her words. Giggling, she brought her hand to her mouth and started to suck on her pinky. She pulled her wet pinky out a moment later and brought her hand back down, bringing her extended pinky towards her brother’s tiny erection. At his current height, Steven’s cock wasn’t a fifth the size of Alison’s pinky. Her small finger easily overwhelmed his member, pressing down on it as she slid the wet digit from the tip to the base of the cock with a single stroke. Alison went to work happily rubbing her brother off, finding it so much easier to stimulate his baby cock then any hand job she had ever given.

Steve tensed up when he felt something soft and wet touching his cock. He had no idea what was going on, but he didn’t like it. When his brain screamed at him that he didn’t like it, his body moaned out in pleasure. His cock had been throbbing so hard after nearly cumming from the half-ton titty fuck, now his cock was being rubbed again and he could feel his minuscule amount of resolve disintegrating. He forgot about the rancid fart wafting around his face, he forgot about how this was his sister doing this to him, he forgot he was even human anymore and not a toy, and came. He buried his face in his sister’s asshole to muffle his screams of pleasure and to embrace the pleasure itself. A small part of him had given in and he was never going to get it back.

“Poor little, baby brother,” Alison cooed as she felt him climax on her pinky after less then a minute of playing with his cock. “You must have been holding it in for so long. This is why you should listen to your big sister, you won’t get blue balls.” She pulled her finger up, her brother’s load nothing but a few drops of cum on the tip of her finger. It was such a tiny amount; she would have missed it splashing against her saliva-covered finger if not for how she also felt him throbbing hard against the pad of her finger. Without thinking, she stuck her pinky back in her mouth not to wet it this time, but to taste what her brother had spilled on her finger. Alison had one word to describe how her brother’s cum tasted, how the load that he had been forced to spill while trapped under her ass tasted, how it tasted to know that she had something huge to hold over him for the rest of his life. The word was delicious.

End Notes:

Oooooooh man! And if you were following us on writing.com, you could add some of your own thoughts and even see what options lie in store for the next chapter.

 

Oh, damn skippy!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3192