The Shrinking Show - Season One by Benton
Summary:

Eight people have been selected to take part in a secretive reality/game show for a million dollars. It is not until they get there that they learn that they will be shrunk down bit by bit as they take part in various competitions! When a person reaches 1/16 of their normal size, they are eliminated. But is there more to this show and it's host, Betty, than it seems?

UPDATE: The complete story has now been finally uploaded, so dive in!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes Word count: 71440 Read: 153051 Published: January 06 2013 Updated: January 13 2014
Story Notes:

I wrote this story back in 2006 and I thought it was time to share it. This story isn't much compared to Season Two, but it doesn't make sense to upload Season Two without Season One first, plus this isn't all that bad.

Also, this story takes place in a fictional nation. Just think of it as an alternate America in a way.

1. Day 1 by Benton

2. Day 2 by Benton

3. Day 3 by Benton

4. Day 4 by Benton

5. Day 5 by Benton

6. Day 6 by Benton

7. Day 6 - Night by Benton

8. Day 7 - Part 1 by Benton

9. Day 7 - Part 2 by Benton

10. Day 7 - Night by Benton

11. Day 8 by Benton

12. Day 9, Part 1 by Benton

13. Day 9, Part 2 by Benton

14. Competition's End by Benton

15. Epilogue by Benton

Day 1 by Benton
Author's Notes:

When I was writing this beginning I had no idea it would turn into a novel. (much less a series!) It started off here as just another idea I that I thought would fill a couple pages and I'd forget about, like so many other story ideas. But the idea unfolded in my head, and it grew and grew and grew...

Note: The shrinking doesn't start until the next chapter but it's good to read this one because it introduces the characters.

            All over the country the same add was broadcast on TV. Participants were wanted in a new kind of reality game show, one of a type that had never been seen before. If vieweres eighteen years of age or older were interested, they were to send a small package consisting of brief personal information and a video entry.

            Several thousand people applied for the show, but in the end only eight were chosen. All the people chosen fit a certain pattern: between eighteen and thirty-five years old and unmarried, and did not appear to be in a relationship, and, although the studio would never admit this, were at least somewhat attractive.

            Word was announced that the eight finilists had been chosen. Released to the public was a brief profile of each person, including a picture.

 

Name: Sherri

Sex: F

Age: 23

Height: 5’3”

Occupation: Cable Girl

The picture showed an image of a young blonde-haired woman sitting on a chair in her apartment, facing her computer. She was smiling at the camera and appeared excited and happy. She was wearing blue jeans and a bluegreen shirt that exposed part of her belly.

 

Name: Cameroon

Sex: M

Age: 31

Height: 5’11”

Occupation: Distribution Center Worker

The picture showed a tall man with dark brown hair, wearing a yellow and red jersey playing soccer. His head was lowered, concentrating on the ball between his feet. He was slightly darker than average and although he was thin he also looked fairly muscular.

 

Name: Annie

Sex: F

Age: 18

Height: 5’6”

Occupation: College Student, Freshman

The picture showed Annie standing in the midst of several college friends at some kind of bar or club. Annie had light brown hair and was wearing a low-cut tank-top, blue jeans, and flip-flops. She was also smiling excitedly at the camera.

 

Name: Tom

Sex: M

Age: 25

Height: 5’9”

Occupation: Accounting Assistant

This was another picture of a person at a desk, but this time the subject, Tom, was sitting back with his black-leather-shoe-clad feet up on the desk, smiling smugly as he read the paper. He had dark brown hair, and he was dressed in formal office attire, right down to the tie.

 

Name: Sandra

Sex: F

Age: 28

Height: 5’7”

Occupation: Hair Stylist

In this picture, Sandra stood in her stylist studio shrouded by dozens of objects that she used on people’s hair. About chest level and barely visible was a manakin head, and Sandra was holding a pair of scissors and a spray bottle over it, giving a stern look towards the camera. She had darker blonde hair.

 

Name: Bill

Sex: M

Age: 30

Height: 5’10”

Occupation: Marketing Execuative

This picture showed a well-groomed broad-shouldered man walking along the side of a large rocky mountian. He had brown hair, and was smiling as if in the conquest of the hill. He could obviously afford to buy expensive hiking equiptment, and his hiking suit was black with bright red patches.

 

Name: Serine

Sex: F

Age: 31

Height: 5’8”

Occupation: Hospital Phisical Therapist

This picture showed Serine sitting down on a floor mat, reaching her toes in a stretching exersize. She was wearing athleticly tight clothes and had brown-blonde hair tied behind her back. She had a concentrated look on her face from the effort of the stretch.

 

Name: Dave

Sex: M

Age: 20

Height: 5’6”

Occupation: College Student, Junior

The picture showed a young man wearing a football uniform sitting on a bench and enjoying an orange drink. He had brown hair and a smug impression on his face. Behind him you could faintly tell that this was in some stadium.

 

 

            Those were the eight contestants. Sherri, Cameroon, Annie, Tom, Sandra, Bill, Serine, and Dave were all part of a reality show of like likes they had never seen before. But none of them knew exactly why yet. They only knew that they were in for something that they would most likely never have suspected.

 

-Day 1-

 

            Serine was the first one in the room. As the others would not be coming in for a little bit she decided to sit down in one of the chairs and stretch her long, muscular legs and read a magazine. She started to do so for a few minutes, then Dave walked in.

            Dave glanced at Serine but didn’t say anything. Serine looked up at him but continued reading the magazine. Already without saying a word they didn’t really have a good impression of each other.

            Next person who came in the room was Bill. He barely glanced at Serine and didn’t even look at Dave. “Hi,” He pronounced briskly and professionally. Serine looked up at him from her magazine. “Hi,” she responded.      

            Sandra walked in, radiating an instant air of unpleasentness. She looked at Dave for a second before brushing right past Bill and sitting down two seats away from Serine.

            Next in was Cameroon. He saw Bill first, saying “Hi.” The two men greeted each other with a firm handshake, the first positive interaction between anyone that day so far. Cameroon started to talk to Bill about the selection process, and pretty soon they were working up a conversation. At last, Serine put down her magazine and joined in.

            Next came Sheri, who instantly started up a conversation with Dave about how annoying things were, and the two of them got on pretty well. At long last, Annie walked in followed by Tom, and they joined in the conversations that were following. Tom politely, and Annie enthusiastically. Even Sandra joined in the conversation.

            After several minutes the room was buzzing with conversation. As Betty the hostess watched a smile came across her face. Just as she hoped, they were all starting to get to know each other. Now it was time to break the news.

            “Okay, people,” Betty said authoritatively as she entered the room. “I’m glad to see you’re all getting along so well. That’s okay, you’ll have time to hate each other soon enough.” There were general chuckles amoung the group.

            “Well, you were promised to be told the nature of this television show.” Betty said. They were all listening. “The key to this show is a scientific breakthrough. This size breakthrough is the technology of the shrinking machine.”

            There were cries of disbelief throughout the crowd. “You’re going to shrink us!” Exclaimed Dave, and Annie looked particularly horrified.

            “Yes, I’m afraid most, if not all, of you will end up being shrunk by the end of this television series.” Said Betty. “But it’s too late to turn back now. You all signed the contracts.”

            “But it says we won’t be subject to anything dangerous!” Exclaimed Sherri.

            “It won’t be dangerous.” Said Betty calmly. “The shrinking will be highly regulated. No one will get hurt.”

            “I hope so!” Said Bill.

            “Well, the game starts now.” Betty said. “The rules of this game will gradually unfold as you go along. I will only tell you what you immediately need to know. And today it is this: you have until one o’clock Tomorrow to enjoy your sizes, for at that time four of your number will be reduced to half your original height. That choice will be completely random.”

            The group of them was making various noises representing differing levels of surpise and discontent, but Betty only said. “To the house! It is almost dinner time and I’m sure you are hungry.”

            The contestants followed Betty out across the brief cortyard to the smallish house that would host them for the near future. Inside they found a common living room and a kitchen. There were eight bedrooms branching off and only two bathrooms. The bedrooms were spartian, not much use for anything but sleeping and sulking. By contrast, the living room and kitchen were both large and well-suited for large group events.

            The contestants put their bags in their rooms and indeed they were quite hungry. The process that brought them this far certainly was a long one and it had been many hours since dinner. Cameroon, Sandra, and Serine formed an impromptu committee to make dinner, since they were the best cooks among the group. The others sat around the table and chatted with each other.

            Dave and Annie were chatting and flurting with each other, but Tom was trying to steel Dave’s thunder and butt in. Bill and Sherri were talking and occasionally Tom tried to butt in there too. At the kitchen Cameroon and Serine talked a little, and Sandra worked in silence.

            When dinner was ready they talked relatively little but all silently agreed that the chefs had done a great job. After dinner Bill and Sherri joined in the cleanup, while Tom and Dave vied for Annie’s attention as she flirted with both nontroubled.

            After dinner Sandra retired to her room. Serine did a series of exersizes on the floor but could not hide her nerves. Cameroon started talking to Annie, putting Dave clumsily on the outside, and Tom started vieing with Bill for Sherri’s attention.

            Eventually they tapered off and went to bed, and they all had a pretty good idea of each others personalities. They all slept a tad uneasily, thinking about the next day when they very well might be the ones shrunk.

 

End Notes:

So which four people will be reduced to half-size? Stay tuned to find out!

Day 2 by Benton
Author's Notes:

This is the chapter in which the shrinking begins!

            Because they stayed up late they were late to start in the morning. Serine, Sandra, Bill, and Tom were the first up, followed by Cameroon and then the others. They ate a disorganized brunch and chatted up some more and tried to watch TV as the clock inched ever so slowly towards one.

            At one o’clock on the dot Betty showed up at the house and told the contestants that it was time. They followed her in an irregular group back towards the compound.

            “I wonder what it feels like!” Exclaimed Annie in a whisper.

            “I wonder what it does to you!” Said Serine.

            “I wonder who it’ll pick,” Said Bill.

            “What will it mean either way?” Tom said. “We don’t even know how we’re competing.”

            “Wait until you’re small.” Said Bill. “Or until some else is small. The power play that will begin is unimaginable.”

            “I sure hope it’s not me,” Sherri said.

            “Me neither,” Said Sandra.

            “I don’t think any of us wants it,” Said Tom. “But someone’s going to get it.”

            “Let’s hope it’s you!” Said Serine at Tom, waving a finger.

            “Come on now, there’s no way we can tell.” Said Cameroon. “It’s going to be an interesting time.”

            “Yeah,” Said Annie. “Just thinking about being small gives me the shivers.”

            They reached the room in the compound. It was a dark, intimidating-looking room. It was steel gray concrete all around them and a creepy control panel on the wall.

            “This is how it’ll work.” Betty said. “I have the numbers of those of you that will be shrunk on these cards. When I say your number and name, you will step forward into the machine. The process will be painless and will last only a few seconds. After you are small, please kindly exit the other-side door. When the four of you are shrunk, I will meet you and re-introduce you to your opponents.

            The eight of them looked at each other nervously.

            “I also want to reassure you the process is completely reversible.” Said Betty. “Whether or not we will reverse it is up to you.” Annie gave a shrudder. Tom shuffled. All of them were very tense.

            “I will read off the numbers and names in no particular order.” Said Betty, shuffling the cards. Although Tom and Serine and Bill peered, they could not see what was on the botTom. “You must be prepared to accept.”

            The contestants continued to stand, barely moving. They were clearly all scared and showed it to varying degrees.

            “I am prepared to read.” Betty said at last. “Are you ready?”

            Heads nodded. “Good.” Said Betty:

 

“Number Six: Bill”

 

            Bill walked tentatively forward and swallowed a great lump in his throat. Kharma, wasn’t it? Or just fate? Somehow, he knew in the back of his mind that he was going to be the first one shrunk. Betty gave him a supportive smile and urged him into the shrinking machine. Bill did not look back at his competitors. As Bill entered the door closed and soon there was a flash. The air was tense as Betty held up the next card.

 

            “Number Seven: Serine”

 

            Serine was clearly trembling. She tried doing some arm stretches as she walked up to the machine as if she was preparing for some sporting event. Of course, she knew it wouldn’t really help her, but somehow it made her feel better. She knew she was strong, and she knew she could handle anything, even small. She dissappered into the machine and there was another flash. Six awaited the next card.

 

            “Number One: Sherri”

 

            Sherri gulped audibly and walked forward, trying to look purposeful but she came off a bit wobbly. She had been trying to mentally prepare herself for being shrunk but she was close to just running and calling it all off now. But she remained strong and marched forward into the machine. After all, Betty said it would be safe. She just hoped that Tom would be next, he kind of creeped her out. Once again, the door closed and a light flashed. The other five waited, knowing they were only one card from retaining their size.

 

            “Number Two: Cameroon”

 

            Cameroon flashed the rest of the group a look like someone about to go on a frightening roller coaster or off a really high dive. The rest of the group could not hide their utter relief. Cameroon resigned himself to the reality and stepped forward to accept his fate. He walked into the machine and there was another flash.

 

            Annie, Dave, Sandra, and Tom looked at each other. So they were the big ones, they were the bosses. They tried to size up what they made of it. They were all relatively young and with the exception of Sandra they were all fairly-proficient flirters. Betty smiled at them knowlegably; they had retained their size through the first round of shrinks.

 

            Bill had walked into the room that was much like a shower stall except with no nozzle or anything on the walls. Almost immediately a light went off and he suddenly felt dizzy and disoriented, and he would be left seeing dots for about a minute. But he came too in a second, and immediately felt different.

            The stall had become twice it’s height and eight times its volume. The celing was over three times as high as he was, and the walls were far apart to make it a decent-sized bedroom, whereas when he walked in it was only the size of a large shower stall.

            Not forgetting, Bill walked out the other door, realizing that the doorknob was at eye-level and the size of a softball. He felt nervous at the prospect of encountering the others at a reduced size, but he comforted himself knowing that at least the next three people he saw would be small too.

            Bill almost jumped when he heard footsteps. But he realized the direction they were coming from and it was the shrinking booth’s next victim. There was a flash of light and in a few moments the door opened and out stepped Serine, the same size as Bill.

            “Hi,” Said Bill, nervously. Serine said “Hi,” back, very quietly. The nervousness was thick in the air as the two of them felt like the two smallest people in the world. They moved closer together.

            The door opened once again and Sherri stepped out. She smiled and waved meekly but did not say anything. She didn’t join the two of them but stayed a little bit out of the group and remained quiet.

            A second later the door opened and Cameroon appeared, the last of the shrinkees. He tried to hide his own insecurity in a warm smile that he gave the rest of them. They were all glad for Cameroon’s comradity with them, but it made them think about who was left full-sized. Sherri’s fear of a full-sized Tom was proven, and a full-sized Sandra might be worrisome if she ever stopped resigning herself to solitude.

            Bill tried to analyse the situation. Two men and two women small, two men and two women large. Was it planned this way or was it random? There was no way any of them could really know.

            A minute later a door behind them opened and Betty walked in. The hostess was a giantess to the shrunken four. They merely came up to her waiste and were simply dwarfed by her huge size. The four of them stared at her in awe; everything about Betty was enlarged and magnified to a great scale. Betty soaked this in and smiled.

            “Well, I trust you are getting used to your new size.” She said. “You may feel somewhat at a disadvantage for a little while, but there are ways you can use of maintaining a good relative size.”

            The four tiny people stared up at Betty. All four of them together equaled merely half Betty’s mass, and they were so awed of the fact they couldn’t even speak to her.

            “I’m sure you’ll get over your tounge-twistedness soon enough.” Betty said, smiling down at them. “For now it’s time to re-introduce you to your colleuges.”

            Betty motioned for them to follow her out the open door. The four of them were reluctant to follow but they didn’t want to stay in the big empty grey room, so they followed. They followed her down a short hallway that went around the shrinking booth and back into the room they all started.

            The door opened, and Tom, Dave, Sandra, and Annie looked over to see Betty returning with the four shrunken versions of Bill, Cameroon, Serine, and Sherri. Instantly Annie put her hands up to her mouth, Dave did a double take, Tom said “wow” softly, and Sandra just stared, open-mouthed.

            The shrunken four were reluctant to move further into the room but Betty urged them on. The small people looked up at the big people in awe.

            “Wow,” Said Annie as she knelt down to get a better look. “I can’t belive it’s really you guys! Bill! And Sherri!”

            Tom leaned forward to look but did not bend down. He was amazed at the whole thing and could not belive these were real people. Dave and Sandra didn’t yet move.

            “What did it feel like?” Annie asked them.

            Bill was the first of the small people to speek. “It was alright,” He said. “A little disorienting, but that’s all.”

            “You look so—you look so—can I pick you up?” Annie almost whispered. Betty broke in at this point.

            “It is time for you to return to your house.” Said Betty. “You will spend the next fifty hours at this size. On three o’clock Wednesday afternoon the next change will take place. More details on your change will be coming Tomorrow.”

            She ushered them all outside of the building. The mismatched group of short and tall walked along together to the house. Once they were inside they started to talk again.

            “So how does it feel,” Tom asked, “To be small?”

            “Well, it’s a bit scary, honestly,” Said Cameroon, speaking for them all. “But It comes with it’s benefits. I mean, now we don’t nearly take up so much room or eat so much food.”

            “Hmm,” Said Dave. “I don’t think I’d call that a benefit, but who knows.”

            “Let’s go in the living room,” Tom said, taking charge. For the moment the others allowed him to do this and they all followed and sat down. They soon broke out into chat, with even little Sherri and Serine participating. Sandra, although she didn’t leave, didn’t contribute much.

            Dave sat against one end of the couch and Annie in the middle, little Bill leaning against the far end. He was trying to not notice Dave’s blatantly obvious and clumsy moves on Annie that were being completely ignored by the aloof girl. Sandra sat on a chair to the left of the couch, Cameroon sitting not far from the base. Over to the right of the couch sat Tom, leaned back and relaxed. Sherri sat uneasily on the ground between Bill and Tom, and Serine sat on the other side of Tom’s chair, her muscular but no-longer long legs stretched out before her. She was the most steady of the small people but this was a façade for some turmoils she was undouwbtly feeling inside.

            The talking went on for several minutes as the small tried to ignore the fact that everything was so big around them. Eventually Tom was the first to get up, poking around in the refrigerator for a snack. Bill used this as an excuse to move further from Dave and Annie and sat near Serine, who welcomed his company.

            Sandra saw Tom rummaging for food and decided to make dinner. Now that Cameroon and Sherri were both small, she felt as though she had to do it all herself. Tom had some cooking expertise and offered it to Sandra, which she accepted grudgingly. It now lay to Annie and Dave, the two youngest, to keep watch over the little ones.

            Annie had moved away from Dave at last and was talking to Bill and Serina. The conversation went back to how it was to be small, and once again Annie asked Bill, “Can I pick you up?”

            Bill looked at Annie uncertainly, but said, “Will you be careful?”

            “Yes, I’ll be careful!” Said Annie enthusiasticly.

            Bill braced himself. “Okay,” He said.

            With a rush and thrill excitement, Annie put one hand around Bill’s middle and hoisted him up. Bill grabbed around Annie’s neck for support. Annie couldn’t believe how light Bill was. He was smaller than a child! He couldn’t have been more than twenty, twenty two pounds.

            Annie stood up to her full high, which to Bill seemed like eleven feet off the ground. Dispite his tough-guy exterior he held on hard as Annie walked around the living room.

            “This is the coolest thing ever!” Annie said. “You’re a grown man, yet I’m carrying you around like a child!”

            Dave came up next to them. “Wow, you’ve actually got him!” Dave said. He bore fists in a mock boxing stance. “Put ‘em up! Put ‘em up!” And he popped Bill one in the shoulder.

            “Ow!” Excalimed Bill, holding out one tiny hand to ward off future attacks. Dave snickered a little at this.

            “Hey, don’t be mean to him!” Annie said, shocked at Dave’s behavior. “It could have been you that was shrunk today!” And with that she turned her back on Dave. “Are you okay?” She cooed to Bill.

            “I’m fine, honest, it didn’t hurt that much!” Bill said, embarrassed by the giant girl’s toating. “Can I just…be on the ground now?”

            “Okay,” Said Annie, sounding disappointed but understanding. She lowered Bill to the ground and he disembarked from her hold, where he greatfully slid out onto the floor. By this time Cameroon had joined Serine in conversation, and Bill walked over to them. By now, Dave had gone to bother Sandra and Tom in the kitchen. They gave him some minor chores to do.

            Annie now moved her attention away from the three shrunken people talking to little Sherri, who was sitting all by herself and trembling visibly.

            “What’s wrong?” Annie asked.

Sherri didn’t talk at first, but then she said, “I’m scared about being shrunk. It’s…it’s so strange! They’re so big!”

“It’s okay,” Annie said. “Do you want to go to my room for a bit, get away from them?”

“Y-yes, please,” Said Sherri. Sherri allowed Annie to pick her up, and in a second the couple of them were out of the main room and into Annie’s room. No one noticed but Tom, who had been watching out of the corner of his eye.

A few minutes later dinner was ready. The tall and small people both sat around the table, the small having exceptional trouble reaching the table. Annie and Sherri made their way quietly back in and they began dining. No significant conversation happened over dinner.

After dinner Tom and Dave cleared and cleaned the dishes. Sandra had overestimated the amount of food that four normal-sized and four small people would eat and there was a significant amount of left-overs. Sandra didn’t want to admit this and she quietly put it away before going back to her chair and flipping on the television.

Night was falling and everyone found themselves in front of the TV. Under a large blanket draped over them Bill and Serine were finding their way closer and closer to each other. Sherri leaned against her reliable Annie, and Tom sat between Dave and Annie on the couch. Cameroon was sitting under the blanket as well.

Eventually it got late and the group of them went to bed, slowly, in segments. Annie was the last full-sized person to go to bed, and she first had waited until Cameroon and Sherri had gone off. Bill and Serine were the very last people to go to bed, holding hands as they told each other good-night.

 

Day 3 by Benton
Author's Notes:

The chapters will get longer and more detailed soon! I was really just finding my footing in this story at this point, but when I hit my stride, you will know.

They woke up leasurely again the next morning, Tom being the first to wake up. He went into the living room and started to read the paper. Bill came out but kept his distance from the big Tom. Sandra was next up and immediately began straightening things out.

They could see Serine out doing a run in the yard, and before long Cameroon had emerged. Slowly they all got up and milled about, not doing too much talking. Serine and Tom prepared breakfast again, a light one. Dave for the moment had stopped trying to make passes on Annie, but he way eying Sherri, who had quite enough with Tom watching her. Cameroon tried not to be too intimidated by the big ladies and men and maintained a friendliness with them all.

In the afternoon they all decided to go outside and have some fun in the warm southern afternoon. There was a volleyball net outside and they struck up a game. It was Tom who suggested putting small people on big people’s shoulders. Tom got Cameroon on his shoulders and Annie picked up Bill before Bill could refuse. Dave picked up Sherri before she could say anything, and that left Sandra to pick up Serine.

They teamed up Tom/Cameroon and Annie/Bill against Dave/Sherri and Sandra/Serine. They were pretty evenly matched and although Serine was an athlete Sandra was not, and the Tom/Cameroon duo generated a lot of heat and pretty soon they were well ahead.

After the game Tom and Dave started to play some one-on-one and the others started to spread out. Cameroon and Serine found a small ball in the yard and started playing soccer with it. Annie discovered the hot tub, and excitedly changed into her swimwear and sank down in it.

After a little bit Sandra joined Annie in the hot tub, and so did Bill. Bill found that the water lapped up way too high for his liking, so Annie let Bill sit on her leg. Bill leaned back on Annie and her giant breast was like a pillow. Bill was strangely aroused by this. A few minutes later Serine lept into the tub with a splash, and found her way to Annie’s other leg. Sandra, feeling relaxed and a little excited, allowed Cameroon and Sherri to sit on her legs. Dave and Tom joined them in a few minutes, but both of them refrained from making passes as the moment.

They sat and they talked a while, the Annie got too warm and got out of the hot tub, and Cameroon followed her. Tom took Serine off Annie’s hands and put her on his lap and started talking to her. Serine didn’t like it much but didn’t tell it. Bill eventually got out too.

Annie and Cameroon played a game of soccer. Of course, Cameroon was no match for the giantess, but Annie was a fair sport and let him win. Bill joined in and soon it was two to one, to wich Annie jokingly claimed “No fair!”

A few minutes later Annie stepped in something in the grass. It was a message. She picked it up and read it aloud:

“Tonight is a special night, for one of the tall will switch sizes with one of the small. At eight o’clock you will return to the compound where you will each vote for who you would like to be shrunk and who you would like to be grown. --Betty”

They oohed as they looked at each other excitedly. It wasn’t just fate this time; they had a choice. They all started to plan their strategies.

“You’re not going to shrink me, are you?” Annie asked the little boys as they resumed the soccer game.

“No way,” Said Bill.

“Wouldn’t dream of it!” Cameroon said.

“Besides,” Bill said, “There are some other people I’d want to shrink instead.”

“That’s true,” Said Cameroon, laughing.

Sandra was alone rubbing oil into her leg. Would they try to shrink her because she rarely got involved? She really hoped not. She figured she would react even worse than Sherri. At least the two girls were becoming somewhat of friends, as Sherri was rubbing oil on a much smaller pair of legs next to her.

Tom wondered if anyone would want to shrink him. Had he done anything yet to make the girls want to shrink him, or was big stupid Dave so blatently unstrategic that they would choose him instead? Tom was pretty sure they would choose Dave, but he kept his guard up anyway.

Dave obviously wanted Annie to be shrunk, that way she couldn’t easily ignore his passes. He was kind of worried that they might want to shrink him, but he thought they probably would go for Tom instead. Or maybe Sandra. Yeah, it would do her good to be small.

All the small people hoped for the chance to be big. They had the misfortune of having their cards drawn, and they wanted to get back to full-sized. Of course only one of them would.

That evening they had a grill-out. Bill would have loved to have helped, but he couldn’t reach the grill. Tom was making himself more useful and did most of the grilling himself. They all enjoyed a hearty meal. Each of the big people ate a hamburger and in Tom and Dave’s case a second hamburger. A single hamburger was cut into four pieces for the little ones and they didn’t even finish their quarters. Of course, a quarter was the equivelent of two hamburgers for them.

Before long sun had fallen and eight o’clock was approaching. The eight of them did not talk much to each other, except those they had begun to trust as allies. Bill and Serine were seen discussing what could happen, and Sherri could be seen whispering to Annie. Tom tried to listen in but he couldn’t do it without looking obvious.

At eight o’clock Betty showed up, and announced that it was time to take that short walk back to the compound. The group followed her, whispering quietly to themselves.

They filed into the small room, which didn’t seem so small now that four of the number had shrunk. Betty explained the rules.

“This is how it will work,” Betty said. “You will write down the name of the tall person you want shrunk on one piece of paper and put it in this box,” She indicated the box on her left. “Then you will write down the name of the small person you want grown in this box.” She indicated the box on her right.

“This won’t be a vote per se,” Explained Betty. “I will pick out only one name from each box. That way even if you are the only one who selected a particular person you will  have a chance of getting your will done. We will go in order of your number. I will not see who you have written down.”

“Number One-Sherri.”

Little Sherri walked up to the box, which fortuanitely was low enough that she could see into it. Who she wanted to be big was no problem—Me! She thought. As to who she wanted shrunk, that was pretty obvious. It was the creep Tom. She wrote the names down and put them in the box.

“Number Two-Cameroon.”

Cameroon walked up to the box after Sherri walked away. He thought about who he wanted shrunk and what advantage it would play. He decided that Dave would get too much of a big head if he was allowed to remain big, so he slated him for shrinking. As for enlarging, he thought about being noble and giving his vote to Sherri or Serine. But this was a game afterall, a game with a formula. He wrote his own name.

“Number Three-Annie.”

Annie was the first big person to cast her vote. The table was so low that she had to stoop over it. Of course she knew who she wanted shrunk—Dave, that annoying guy who kept making passes at her. She’d love to show him a thing or two. As for enlarging, she felt sorry for Sherri and put her name down.

“Number Four-Tom.”

Tom walked up with no dowbt in his mind who he wanted to shrink, and it was not who the rest of them expected. It was Sandra. Sure, Tom would like to get rid of Dave as male competition, but Sandra presented him with a bigger risk to victory, especially if she warmed up more. As for enlarging a shrunken one, he wanted somebody he could easily compete against. The weakest was easily Sheri, so he voted for her.

“Number Five-Sandra!”

Sandra walked up still trying to decide whether she wanted to shrink Tom or Dave. Tom was helpful but pushy, and Dave was just annoying. She decided to go with Tom, simply because he was a stronger figure. As for enlarging, she would like to have the friendly Cameroon back to keep a handle on the bigger men. Besides, Bill was kinda cute small. She cast her vote.

“Number Six-Bill!”

Bill was still feeling the spot on his arm where Dave had punched him. The little bastard was going down alright. He really needed to be taught some humility. As far as enlarging, he clearly wasn’t going to pick anyone else but himself. Bill was relatively fast to vote.

“Number Seven-Serine!”

Serine didn’t like the thought of either Tom or Dave staying big, but she still felt mentally stronger than her. She needed to cut her female competition out from under her. There was the do-gooder Annie or the control-freak Sandra. After making up her mind, Annie wrote down Sandra’s name. She was stonger than Annie. And of course she voted to enlarge herself.

“Number Eight-Dave!”

Dave walked up with the thought of a tiny Annie in his head, and didn’t stop to think about strategy or anything like that. He just wanted a tiny Annie. As for who he wanted big…he didn’t want any of them big. He seriously considered just leaving the space blank, but as that would probably be an infraction of the rules, he decided to write down Cameroon because he annoyed him the least.

“Now all the votes are cast,” Said Betty as Dave returned to the rest of the group. “I will mix up the boxes and I will pick a card from each. I will read the enlarging box first, then the shrinking box.”

Everyone was tense. This descision, although it was only two of them changing sizes, could change the whole political order they had grown accustomed to in the last day and a half. Painstakingly slow, Betty shuffled the box.

Betty reached her long hand into the box of people that could be re-enlarged. At last, she drew a card and read it aloud:

 

“Number one—Sherri!”

 

            Sherri almost collapsed with relief as she walked forward, smiling broadly, towards the shrinking machine. Maybe it was her own plea that did it or maybe someone felt sorry for her, she thought. It was actually Tom’s vote that was drawn in this case, but no one would ever know that. Annie beamed at Sherri enthusiasticly as she dissappered into the shrinking machine.

            There was a flash and they heard footsteps of a full-sized person walking out the other door. They all tensed up again, particularly the four tall ones. Tom, Dave, Annie, and Sandra all looked at each other. One of them would be shrunk in a second.

            Betty reached her hand into the box of people that could be shrunk. She moved her hand around for a long and painful time, then drew out a card and read:

 

“Number Four--Tom!”

 

            Tom’s mouth fell open in incredualy and shock. He couldn’t believe that he was the one picked! What had he done so blatantly to make someone want to shrink him! Was it Dave who wanted him out of the way, or one of the little people that was intimidated by him? It was actually Sandra’s vote, but again no one was to know that.

            Tom walked forth slowly towards the machine. He stopped to look at Betty, but Betty only urged him on with a smile that looked very mischievous. Tom had no choice but to walk forth into the machine. There was a bright flash and Tom walked out the other side.

            Betty addressed the remaining six: “You did not change size now, but don’t think this will be the size you will be stuck at. But no more details on that now. I will go and retrieve our two friends.

 

            Sherri had walked out of the shrinking booth and into the next room in a state of near euphoria. By some lucky chance it was she that had been selected for re-enlargement. She looked around at the room that had seemed so large to her when she first walked in it, now it seemed no bigger than a mid-sized closet.

            She almost jumped when there was a flash of light behind her. She knew that some else had just changed sizes. One of the four that had been bigger than her a moment before was now smaller than her! She couldn’t wait to see who it was!

            Out of the door peeked a little Tom. Sherri couldn’t help herself—she laughed victoriously! It couldn’t have gotten better! Big Tom, scary Tom who had been giving her looks was now little Tom, who was looking up timidly at  her.

            “Well, lookie who it is now!” Said Sherri joyously. “How do you feel about being small?”

            Tom glared up at Sherri then quickly looked away, saying nothing. Sherri smiled and crouched next to Tom. “What’s the matter, scarred?” Sherri teased. Tom turned away again. He did not want to think about how utterly huge Sherri was, how immense her body was and how much power she had.

            Before Sherri could to anything else to tease Tom Betty walked into the room. Sherri stood straight up, happy to be Betty’s height again.

            “Well, I hope you two will become accustomed to your new sizes!” Said Betty. “Now let’s go back into the other room to see the rest of the competitors.”

            Betty lead Sherri and little Tom back into the other room where the others greeted them. They smiled and waved, seeing the two figures reversed in size. Annie walked over and gave Sherri a big hug. They would not forget each other’s companionship. Sandra eyed the little Tom with a smile, but Tom looked away. His eyes fell on Cameroon, who gave Tom an “oh-well” kind of a jesture.

            “Now,” Betty said, breaking up the chit-chat that had started. “You will return to your house and spend the rest of your evening together. Tomorrow at one o’clock in the afternoon I will come over to meet you. The first of your competitions will begin then.”

            Competition! They all thought about it. They new that competitions were coming, that was part of the game. But what kind of competitions would there be? Competitions of the body, of the mind? They all looked at each other, wondering.

            Betty ushered them off and they all walked back to the house. Tom tried not to watch everybody’s legs at his eye-level. Annie had engaged Sherri in conversation, so that meant Sherry couldn’t torment him. Dave was talking to Sandra about how lucky they had been. Cameroon walked quietly, and Bill and Serine walked behind everyone holding hands.

            They decided to watch a movie that night. A light-hearted comedy. By this point Bill and Serine were very happy with each other and held each other under the covers as the movie progressed. Dave, Sherri, and Annie sat on the couch in that order. Sandra was sitting in the chair and had allowed Cameroon to sit on her lap, and they had gotten chatty. Tom was left to be sandwiched between Annie and Sherri.

            Either through Annie’s influence or her own thoughts, Sherri was not bothering Tom that much. Tom was done sulking about his being shrunk and was now trying to see how he could turn this situation to his advantage. At any rate, there was something irresistibly arousing about sitting between two giant gorgeous girls.

            Sherri could not be happier about being big. Not only did she turn the tables on Tom, who she knew was looking at her when she was small, but now Annie saw her as a friend and not a little pity figure. And Bill and Serine were getting right snug down there. That made Sherri smile. They were so cute, those two. But Sherri knew she couldn’t count on staying large permanently; she had to be able to be not freaked out if it happened again.

            So far the group was leaderless. Tom was hoping to move into the alpha male role but that went out the window the minute he was shrunk. Dave was too immature and so was Annie. Sherri had just regained her size. Did that mean that Sandra would become the leader of the group?

            After the movie they all went off to bed. Annie went first, Tom went shortly after that. Sandra, Cameroon, and Dave all went to bed. Sherri stayed for a moment and watched Bill and Serine snuggle, then she left too. Again, Bill and Serine were the last to go to bed but this time they gave each other a deep hug.

End Notes:

In the next chapter, some of the contestants will shrink to quarter-sized! (About 15-19 inches) Who will it be? Stay tuned and find out.

Day 4 by Benton

             The next morning Sandra and Sherri were the first up, and Sandra was happy to have Sherri’s help back in the kitchen to prepare brunch for everyone. Everyone else got up and they soon had breakfast, then generally milled around the place. No one knew what to talk about with reagards to the competition; since there had been no information given, there was hardly anything to talk about.

            In the afternoon they had a snack, and at percicely one o’clock Betty arrived at the door. Annie let her in warmly and offered her some food.

            “No thanks, I ate already.” Said Betty, making her way into the living room where they all sat or stood.

            “So today marks the first competition.” Said Betty, addressing the group. “I’ll need you all to come out into the yard where I can explain it more fully.”

            Everyone followed Betty out into the yard, anticipation building. What kind of competition would it be? Would it disadvantage the small people, giving them little to no chance to grow? That’s what Bill feared, although he suspected that wouldn’t be the case. Turning tables and changing sizes was the name of this game.

            They all stood looking at Betty, smaller people in front as she began to explain: “This game is a team game. There will be two teams of four people; two big and two small. That way both teams will be on equal footing. The objective of the game is this; hit the targets.”

            From the side of the house came several targets on a track the players had not seen. The targets were large, and they came in two layers. On the side of each target was a pipe that looked like it would fire something.

            “You will use suction-cup guns to hit the targets for safety,” Said Betty, hanging out the guns to each of the bigger players, and smaller ones to each of the smaller players. “The targets will also fire suction-cups at you. They won’t hurt, and they probably won’t even stick.”

            “It will work like this: one small person will be on each big person’s back. The small people will try to hit the high targets, the tall people will try to hit the low targets. When I say ‘half!’, you will switch the small person with the other player on your team. Each target hit by a big person is a point. Each target hit by a small person is two points, that is provided that it is the correct target. Any hit on you is registered as minus two points. When time runs out, the most points win.”

            “Now, I bet you would like to know the stakes of this game.” Said Betty. “The stakes are this: the loosing team will be shrunk to half their original size.”

            The players let this sink in. So some of them were going to be even smaller than they were now. Two players would remain normal height, four would be half normal height, and two would be one-fourth normal height. That was less than eighteen inches tall. That was seriously tiny.

            “I have selected the team captians at random from the Big people.” Betty said. “The captians will be Dave and Sandra.”

            Dave and Sandra moved from the crowd, smiling at their responsibility.

            “Team selection will work this way.” Betty said. “Dave, then Sandra will pick their full-sized parter. Then each captian and each partner will pick the small person to have on their shoulder. Okay, Dave, you pick first?”

            Who did Dave want to rule with him as the other big person? Annie or Sherri? Well, he wanted Annie shrunk, so he said: “Sherri.”

            “Sandra, that leaves you with Annie.” Said Betty. “Okay, Sandra, who would you like to have on your shoulders?”

            “Serine,” Sandra said right away. Of course she would; Serine was the best athleate among them and probably had very good aim. Serine walked over to Sandra and Sandra put her hand on Serine’s little shoulder protectively and possessively.

            “Dave, who do you want?” Betty asked. Dave had to choose between Bill, Cameroon, and Tom. Cameroon was a faster runner, but Bill probably had better aim.

            “Bill.” Said Dave. Bill walked over to him. Serine and Bill exchanged a look: no matter what happened, one of them was going to be bigger than the other.

            “Annie, who do you pick?” Betty said.

            “Cameroon.” Said Annie. She rather liked Cameroon, and would rather give him a free ride on her shoulders than Tom.

            “And that leaves…” Said Betty, smiling. Sherri smiled and motioned for Tom to come over. Tom did so reluctantly, asking why me in his head.

            So the teams were finalized. It was Dave, Sherri, Bill, and Tom against Sandra, Annie, Serine, and Cameroon. The distribution of boys and girls was not even, but then again there were already 3 girls full-sized and only one boy. The end of this game would either re-balance or further separate the genders.

            “Okay, the game will start in one minute. Teams, get your players on your shoulders.”

            Dave lifted Bill roughly onto his shoulders. Bill was still not happy with Dave’s punching him in the shoulder and would have happily ridden on someone else’s shoulder, but such as it was he had no choice.

            Sherri made a drama about lifting Tom. She moved slowly towards him as if she were a monster out of a B-class movie. Tom did not move, but failed to stop a look of fear from escaping when Sherri looked at him with a sneaky smile. Sherri picked up Tom, marveling at how small he was, before placing him on her shoulders. She made him almost fall off so he had to grip her head tightly to keep from falling off. Sherri liked this very much.

            Sandra put Serine on top of her shoulders. They gave each other a high-five, Serine’s small hand hitting Sandra’s big one. Annie smiled as she lifted Cameroon onto her shoulders. Cameroon smiled back, excited about the game. Annie was very attractive to her, even if she was a bit of an airhead.

            “Are you ready? Go!” Shouted Betty. Immediately, the targets started moving. They were not slow and sluggish, but very fast.

            Immediately Serine and Cameroon turned out to be very good aimers. They scored several hits in just a few minutes. Dave wasn’t bad either, but he moved around so much Bill could barely even aim. Sandra and Serine worked as a very effective team. Sherri was pretty good, and she allowed room for Tom to shoot.

            Annie cried out as a sucker hit her. For the most part, she stood mostly still and allowed Cameroon to shoot. With Serine on their side, they were winning.

            “Switch!” Called Betty. Instantly Sandra and Annie ran together. Sandra grabbed Cameroon and put him on her shoulders, and Annie took Serine. Dave and Sherri met. Dave took Tom, and Sherri took Bill.

            Instantly they got back into fighting. The Sandra-Cameroon duo did very well. But the Annie-Serine team duo started to fall apart. Annie kept moving into directions that didn’t suit Serine at all. Serine finally lost it and yelled at Annie, which made Annie so frusturated she nearly though Serine off.

            The Sherri/Bill team was doing very well. They connected a lot better then Sherri and Tom. Bill managed to knock several out right away. Dave was very rough and Tom had a time getting used to him, but soon they started synergizing as well. Suddenly, time was running out, and Dave’s group had almost reached an equlibriam.

            “Five seconds! Tie score!” Betty said. At the last moment, Tom shot out from his cannon and hit a target. “Time’s up! Dave’s team wins!”

            Sherri walked over with Bill to Dave and Tom. “I can’t believe it, squirt!” Sherri said, looking at Tom with delight. “You actually won the game for us!” Tom quite couldn’t believe it either. He was relieved that he wouldn’t be even smaller.

            Annie was reacting with shock. She couldn’t believe that her team, the team with Cameroon and Serine lost. Serine…Annie was mad at her. If only Serine had not kept yelling at Annie then Annie could have done better and they would have won. Annie put Serine roughly down onto the ground. Serine was mad and scared too…she was going to be one fourth her normal size.

            Sandra put down Cameroon. “Well,” Sandra said. “We tried our best.” Sandra was trying to be level-headed, but she was afraid of what lied near. Annie didn’t say anything for anger. Cameroon went over to concil Serine, now that they would be the two tinies of the group.

            Betty broke the lines of confrontation, celebration, and grieving. “Okay, follow me into the compound!” The eight people followed in, still separated into two teams, but Sandra’s team walking somewhat apart.

            “There is enough room in the shrinking booth for the loosing team to fit all together.” Said Betty. “It might be a little tight, but after you are shrunk you will find it quite spacious.” Betty smiled at Sandra’s team, which looked like they quite hated Betty right now.

            “Go on,” Said Betty, urging them all in.

            The four people walked into the booth. Cameroon found himself pressed up against Annie’s legs, and Serine stayed on the other side of Sandra away from Annie. A second later there was a flash and the room was suddenly big as a fair-sized bedroom with a very high celing.

            Their proportions were all the same to each other, of course, but they were all smaller. Annie and Sandra had not been shrunk yet, and they looked up at the room with horror and fear. Serine looked around, finally starting to feel the fear. She was immensely tiny: the room was huge. Her tough exterior was giving way to the fear residing inside of her. Cameroon was also the same size, but he was trying to hold in his own fear.

            The door on the other side opened and they walked out to find Betty waiting for them. Annie and Sandra had the same experience that five people before them had, looking at that giant body that seemed to be too big to be belivable. But to Cameroon and Serine, this was an unimaginable giantess. They barely came up to Betty’s knees and they were the size of large trees. Her gigantic hands could easily wrap around their whole body. Cameroon quick calculated that she was sixty four times his mass!

            “Well,” Said Betty. “This will be quite a shock to adjust too, expecially you smallest ones. But I’m afraid there is no time to wait. Come, I will re-introduce you to your teemates.”

            With great reluctance, the small people followed Betty down the now-bigger hallway and Betty opened the door to introduce the two groups.

            There was a great gasp as big, small, and smaller looked at each other. To the eyes of Sherri Cameroon and Serine were small as dolls, cute as dolls too. Dave just looked at tiny Annie, just what he had wanted. Annie tried very hard not to meet Dave’s eye. Sandra was to scarred to look at the big people, so instead she walked over to Tom, who was the same size, and said, “So this is what it feels like.”

            Bill looked at the tiny Serine with a look of concern on his face. Serine came over to him, almost running, and Bill scooped Serine up in his arms and held onto her. Bill decided that no harm would come to Serine while he could help it. Despite Bill’s original intention to be in the game to win and no other purpose, he felt an attachement to Serine and a responsiability to her, and he was going to protect her while he could.

            “You will all now go back to the house to spend the evening together.” Said Betty. “Tomorrow there will not be another competition like today, but rather an act of voting as you had yesterday which could change your sizes again. I will meet you at three o’clock.”

            The group left and walked out, Dave leading the way. He liked to think of himself as a leader and hoped that things would work out that way. He didn’t intend to bully anyone, but he would not hesitate to use his size advantage of any of the little guys gave him lip. Of course, he would keep a soft spot for the little ladies.

            Sherri came up behind Cameroon and effortlessly lifted him up into the air. Cameroon didn’t expect it and let out a whoop of fear as he was suddenly hoisted four stories into the air.

            “I didn’t think you could keep up.” Sherri said, cradeling the little doll-like figure. “So I decided to scoop you up and carry you along.” Cameroon didn’t react, but he was feeling a bit of anger and embarrassment towards Sherri for being this way. After all, she was one of the original group shrunk along with him. But he was strangely attracted to her all the same.

            The eight of them returned to the house, a great deal smaller than before, to find one significant change. Two of the bedrooms had disappeared! They had known the house was a collection of bolted-together pieces and they could be added and removed, but they didn’t expect two of the bedrooms to suddenly go missing.

            “Do they expect us to share?” Asked Tom.

            “I guess so,” Said Sandra.

            “How are we going to do this?” Asked Annie, whining in fear looking around the house that now seemed so much bigger than before.

            “Well, people will just have to sleep with each other.” Dave said, trying to sound as matter-of-fact about it as possible, but really he was excited inside.

            “How are we going to divide that up?” Asked Tom.

            “Maybe it should be up to us big ones, since we’re naturally in charge,” Said Dave, but there was an uproar about that at once.

            “You can’t do that!” Said Bill. “You’re a tyrant!”

            “He’s right,” Said Sherri, the other giant. “It’s not right, and I wouldn’t let you do it.” Instantly a great ripple of relief went through the minds of the six smaller ones. Dave won’t stay full-sized long, thought Tom. That guy had no sence of strategy.

            “Serine and I will share,” Announced Bill, after a whispered conversation with Serine. Serine nodded.

            “Okay.” Said Sherri. “Now I suppose I should be the one to take Cameroon here.” Sherri was still holding Cameroon in her arms.

            “Don’t I get a say?” Cameroon was outraged. Tom saw this a major blunder for Sherri, and he decided that he had been overestimating her.

            “Yes, I’m sorry,” Said Sherri. “Who do you want to sleep with?”

            “I don’t know yet.” Said Cameroon. “Please give me some time.”

            “Okay.” Said Sherri, who finally listened to Cameroon’s nonverbal protests and put him down on the ground.

            “Well, I’ll prepare dinner, I don’t need any help.” Sherri said. “Dave, you could start a movie for the others.”

            “Um, okay.” Dave didn’t know what else to say. He certainly didn’t like Sherri taking the lead role and pushing him to the side, but he’d find a way to regain equality or even achieve superiority with Sheri.

            Sherri did start making dinner and Dave did turn on a movie. He felt powerful, all right. It seemed like he was babysitting children with all the little ones there. He sat in the chair and watched as all the other sat in the couch. Annie certainly looked cute small. Even Sandra was cute. Serine was really tiny, and she was sitting in Bill’s lap. Tom was siting next to Sandra, talking, and Cameroon was sitting on Tom’s other side, not talking.

            Bill was the most comfortable tiny, having been this size for the longest amount of time. He was starting to become the leader of the tinies. Silly Bill, thought Dave. He was still little, as Dave remembered well. If he had to he would show him who was in charge around here, but he thought that if he acted to blatantly the others wouldn’t like him.

            Tom was starting to feel better about being small. Of course, he wanted to be big like anyone else, but now that all but two people were as small or smaller than him he was starting to feel more comfortable with the idea. He decided to be as friendly as possible to the others, and particularly to get Sandra on his side. Dispite her aloofness, Sandra did seem to have a fairly high intelligence, which might come in handy for Tom at some point or another.

            Sherri bounced around the kitchen happily making dinner. She cooked for three, thinking that the six tiny people would probably eat one person’s worth altogether. That was even an overestimate, because the shrunken people’s mass together was just over half of a normal-sized person.

            Sherri didn’t see any need to serve dinner at the table. The half-size people had enough trouble reaching and the quarter-sized people wouldn’t be able to reach at all, so she just served the food where they sat on the couch and chair. Everyone appreciated this and they all ate up, and Dave even helped with the dishes.

            After dinner there was more milling about, more talking. A lot of times the tiny people tried to keep their words away from the big people, as if they were worried about something bad happening if the big people overheard.

            Sherri sat on the couch and streached out her legs, so her feet almost touched a group of Bill, Serine, Tom, Cameroon, and Sandra talking. She felt so good being big; she felt an almost overwhelming sence of power. Her feet were half the size of Cameroon, who was sitting just a few inches from them. She was in control; she only had Dave to balance her and he was such a dimwit that it scarcely mattered.

            At the same time Dave was talking to Annie. Dave had started out by apologizing for his behavior before and trying to talk to Annie politely. Annie allowed this, partially because she didn’t want to annoy a giant, but mostly because she wanted to give Dave a chance. She wanted to see that Dave was not merely the jerk he always seemed to be. Annie did feel a bit intimidated by him still, but knew if anything Sherri would be able to keep Dave in balance. Just yesterday morning Annie was the giantess comforting Sherri, now with Sherri as the giantess she would probably do that for Annie.

            After a few minutes the group of five finished talking and they started to dissipate. Tom decided he was going to find something to do or maybe talk to Sandra one on one, when he heard a voice call: “Oh, Tommie-boy!”

            It was Sherri. She was looking at him with a smile on her face. Tom frose.

            “Can you do me a favor?” Asked Sherri. “My back has been bothering me for a while now. Can you rub it?”

            “Can I rub your back?” Tom asked, not sure what to make of the question.

            “Yeah,” Sherri said. “It won’t be hard and I won’t tease you. Afterwords I’ll rub your back, okay?”

            Tom was reluctant, but he found himself agreeing anyway.

            “Excellent!” Said Sherri, and with that she streached fully out on the couch, her backside up.

            She’s so big! Remarked Tom in his head. He couldn’t belive how much sheer space Sherri took up from head to toe. Not to mention how big all her individual parts were. Tom climbed up onto her lower back, still amazed at the expanse of it all. He put his hands down and started rubbing.

            “I can hardly feel you!” Sherri said. “Push harder! Put all your bodyweight into it!”

            Tom dug his feet into the spaces between couch cushions and pushed as hard as he could. So hard it would have hurt a person his size. But Sherri said: “Mmmm, that feels good. Keep going.”

            It seemed to take Tom ages to cover all the parts of Sherri’s enormous back. Eventually he did cover it all, right up to her shoulders, which she particularly liked. Sherri told Tom he was finished.

            “That was very good!” Said Sherri, sitting up and making Tom get off her back. “Now I promised that I would rub your back. Lay down and get ready!”

            Tom laid down on the couch taking up just a fraction of the space Sherri had taken up. The area was still full of her body heat and Tom soaked in its warmth.

            Sherri leaned forward and put her hands on Tom. To Tom it felt like her hand covered his whole back, and in truth they weren’t far off from doing that. Sherri didn’t even put any body pressure on it, but her hands were so powerful in themselves that it felt that way to Tom. She kneeded his back, pushing it hard. Tom couldn’t believe how great this felt.

            After several minutes of joint-popping pressure that seemed to put Tom’s body back into shape, Sherri stopped. It had only taken her a fraction of the time it took Tom.

            “Did you like that?” Sherri asked.

            “That was—that was very nice.” Said Tom honestly.

            “Say,” Sherri said, leaning over Tom. “I say we give Cameroon his own room tonight.”

            “Are you suggesting…” Tom asked.

            “You know I am,” Said Sherri. “Are you scared of me?”

            “A little.” Admitted Tom.

            “That’s alright.” Said Sherri. “But why don’t we have a bit of fun?”

            “Alright.” Said Tom, pretty sure he was quite out of his mind.

            “It’s settled then!” Said Sherri. “You know where to find me.”

            Elsewhere, Sandra had joined the conversation between Dave and Annie. Pretty soon Cameroon had drifted over as well. Bill and Serine sat by themselves, Bill stroking Serine’s hair. After a few minutes, Annie walked by and shot Serine a dirty look. Serine recoiled, but Bill gave Annie an angry look back.

            “I’m sorry about her.” Bill said, trying to make Serine feel better.

            “Maybe I shouldn’t have yelled at her.” Serine said. “But if she had played better and not kept running in the same directions I could have won the game for us.”

            “And it would be me in your lap instead of the other way around.” Bill said.

            Serine smiled up at him, “Yes, I suppose it would be that way.”

            “How would you like that?” Asked Bill. “For me to be smaller than you?”

            “I think I could manage that,” Serine said, winking.

            Pretty soon it was well after nightfall and everybody wanted to get to bed. Cameroon left first, unhappy about the whole affair. There he had tried to be nice and to be good to everyone, but he was the smallest person there. First because of a random card drawling and then of a stupid game. Well, thought Cameroon as he struggled to get up into his bed, maybe I have to concentrate on getting my size back instead of being nice.

            Annie went off to bed soon thereafter when Dave wasn’t looking. Dave himself went to bed next, followed by Sandra. Bill carried Serine off to their room in a second. Only Sherri and Tom were left.

            “Are you ready?” Sherri asked Tom playfully?

            Tom sighed. “Ready.”

            Sherri scooped up Tom and carried him off to her room. They didn’t get to sleep for a good number of hours.

Day 5 by Benton
Author's Notes:

In the orriginal word document, the result of a vote was displayed in a graph. The graph was so messed up that I didn't bother puting it in here. It doesn't matter, though, as Betty announces the results immediately anyway.

            The next morning Dave was the first one up, oddly enough, and decided to make breakfast for the rest of the group. He overcooked it slightly, but the others weren’t to upset about it. Sandra and Annie came out of their rooms as soon as they started smelling food, and Cameroon came out shortly after that.

            Bill and Serine came out but didn’t sit with the others. Both of them were getting quite distanced from the other people.

            Sherri and Tom were the last ones up. Sherri arrived in the kitchen carrying Tom as if he were her little boy. They had been up for hours last night, touching and exploring and playing and everything else. Tom was still in a state of awe; he didn’t know making love with such a giant woman would be so much fun.

            They spent the morning and early afternoon leasurely. Most of them stayed put and chatted. But Serine had something on her mind—Cameroon. The other small person was looking somewhat dejected. She walked over to him.

            “Are you okay?” Serine asked.

            “Not really.” Cameroon said. “It’s the whole thing, being small, you know?”

            “I know very well.” Said Serine.

            “You would.” Cameroon said. “It’s just our bad luck, I suppose.”

            “Hey,” Serine said. “Would you like to play a game of soccer with me?”

            Cameroon’s face lightened up. “Okay,” He said. Then the two fifteen-inch people walked out through the little flap on the door and began a game of soccer in the yard that significantly raised both their spirits.

            Inside Tom, Sandra, and Annie were chatting.

            “So where do you think this game’s going to go?” Asked Annie. “I mean, there’s going to be one winner at the end. When does the elimination start?”

            “I don’t know.” Said Tom. “I imagine it would start soon. It’s the fourth day already and the game was only supposed to last two weeks.”

            “At least elimination will mean returning to full size,” Said Sandra.

            “You think?” Tom said. “Somehow, I dowbt they’ll do that.”

            “Why wouldn’t they?” Asked Annie in alarm.

            “I don’t know, for effect.” Tom said, waving up vaguely at the cameras that must be hidden somewhere in the room.

            “I hope they don’t shrink us more,” Said Sandra. “But I’m pretty sure they will.”

            “Yeah,” Agreed Tom. “I doubt quarter-height is the smallest we’ll get.”

            “At least we’ve managed not to be made the smallest yet.” Annie said. “There are some guys around here…no offence, Tom.”

            “None taken.” Tom said. “But yeah, I really don’t want to get smaller. I think that’s something we can all agree on.”

            One topic of discussion that was popular as she show lead into the afternoon was the voting that was to take place at three? What kind was it? Who would be voted, and for what?

            “I bet we’re voting to switch sizes again.” Said Sandra.

            “I think you’re right.” Said Tom. “I have the feeling that the number of people at each size won’t change, just who is what size.”

            “Hey, can we form an alliance?” Annie blurted out. Sandra and Tom looked at her. “I mean, we all like each other decently well, right?”

            “I guess so,” Said Sandra, with some reservation.

            “I mean, we can look out for each other, try to keep each other from shrinking more!” Said Annie. Thinking about it, Tom and Sandra were becoming her two best friends on this game. “I mean think about it. Do we have any sympathy for Dave? Or for Serine?”

            “Not really, expecially Dave.” Said Sandra. “Although one of us has been having a bit of fun with Sherri, hey Tom?”

            “Eh, Sherri’s nothing, just a fling.” Tom said. “I wouldn’t mind at all to see her shrunk.” Tom snickered, knowing it was well true.

            “Should we ask anyone else to be in our alliance?” Annie asked.

            “No,” Tom said. “That wouldn’t be a good idea. Do you really want Bill to be in on this?”

            “I guess you’re right.” Annie said. “You should have seen the look he gave me!”

            “Besides, he wants to be an alpha male.” Tom said. “It would be better for all of us if we knocked him down to size a bit.”

            “Okay, I’m in.” Said Sandra.

            “Me too,” Chimed Annie.

            “Me also.” Said Tom. The alliance was on.

            Little did they know that just outside a similar talk was happening. Serine and Cameroon had just finished playing soccer and they were both drenched in sweat.

            “So…fun game, wasn’t it?” Asked Cameroon.

            “Yes,” Said Serine. “I’d like to do it again sometime.”

            “It’s ironic, isn’t it?” Said Cameroon. “The two most athletic competitors and we’re both the smallest.”

            “Yeah,” Said Serine. “Hey, have you thought about an alliance?”

            “An alliance?” Cameroon asked.

            “Yeah, between me and you.” She said. “It might not be much, but at least our votes count as much as big people’s.”

            “Okay,” Said Cameroon. “An alliance it is. And our first objective is to get us two as the biggest people!”

            “Yeah!” Said Serine. “And if it’s not too much trouble, can we knock down Annie as well?”

            Cameroon thought about it. “Yeah, let’s do that.”

            “To make it fair, is there anyone you want shrunk in particular?”

            Cameroon thought for a second. “Sherri.”

            “Okay, it’s settled then.” Serine said.

            “Serine, I have a question.” Said Cameroon. “How, uh, serious are you with Bill?”

            Serine took in a long sigh before she answered this question. “Not really. I mean, yeah, we slept with each other and we did get a little…physical. But I mostly just went to him because I was scared. Stupid huh? It’s amazing what being small can do to your ego.”

            “So you…you don’t like Bill that much?” Cameroon asked.

            “He’s alright, but I think you’re more my type.” Said Serine. And then, to Cameroon’s complete surprise, she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Any my size. Come on, let’s get in the house!”

            And Serine ran, and Cameroon followed. It was a very good thing Bill wasn’t looking out the window because he would have been very angry to see this.

            Three o’clock rolled around faster than anyone could have expected. Betty walked in, and she had such an air of power and lordship over them that not even Sherri could match it.

            “Good afternoon, contestants.” Said Betty. “I trust things are getting along smoothly.”

            “They are, for the most part.” Sherri spoke, asserting herself as the group’s leader.

            “That’s good to hear.” Said Betty. “Now, it is time for the next voting. Please follow me down to the compound “

            The eight people followed her down the yard and to the compound. Bill once again scooped Serine off the ground and carried her. Serine was a little uncomfortable after what she did to Cameroon, but kept it quiet. Again, Sherri picked up Cameroon and carried him without asking.

            They got into the compound and stood anxiously awaiting Betty’s announcement of the vote.

            “Today’s vote will only affect the very biggest and very smallest of you.” Betty said. “But everyone will participate.” The players looked at each other. So apparently the four in the middle were not changing sizes at all. This meant only Sherri, Dave, Cameroon, and Serine were subject to size change.

            “It shall work like this.” Said Betty. “At the end of the session, two people will be full height and two people will be quarter-height. They might be the same people who are now, the pairs might switch, or it might be one or the other. It all depends on how you vote.”

            “This vote, unlike the last, is democratic. This way you will be able to see what the general group consensus is on you, instead of just one person. Each person shall write down the names of two people they want to see big and two people they want to see small. At the end of the voting, I will count the votes and the shrinking and enlarging will be carried out.”

            They all thought about it. Everybody’s vote mattered in this race. Well, this made the alliance rather irrelevant, thought Tom. However, he still would have liked a chat with Annie and Sandra to make a choice. The game was not set up that way, though, and they were going to have to live with it.

            All the contestants were given four pieces of paper, identical in shape that said “Sherri”, “Dave”, “Serine”, or “Cameroon” on them. They all considered the papers for a few moments, grouped them and regrouped them, then for the most part each came to their individual descisions.

            “I will call you in order.” Said Betty. “Are you all ready?” Differently-sized heads nodded. “Good. First: Sherri.”

            Tall Sherri walked up first with the little cards in her hand. She obviously wanted to remain big, but other than that was unsure what she wanted to happen. She considered whether Dave, Cameroon, or Serine would be hardest to compete against. She decided Dave would be easy to compete against, so she cast her vote for the status quo.

            “Next, Cameroon!”

            Cameroon walked up to the bins. Fortuanitely they were on the floor; he couldn’t have reached even the short table that they had last time. To him the cards were large and unwieldy, unlike for Sherri where they fit easily into her palm. His choice was probably the easiest of all, having formed an alliance with Serine. He voted for both of them to become big, and for Sherri and Dave to be shrunk.

            “Next, Annie!”

            Annie knew she definitely wanted Dave shrunk. That was easy. And she was still mad at Serine for yesterday, so she obviously wanted her to remain small, not get bigger than her. Therefore it remained for Sherri and Cameroon to be big.

            “Next, Tom!”

            Tom almost voted for Sherri to be shrunk so the size relation would be how it used to be. But the night of fun they had together…well, Tom thought Dave needed a lesson and slated him to be shrunk. Oh well, what the hell, he thought. Sherri could be shrunk too. She didn’t mean anything to him. Serine long-legs and Cameroon could be big.

            “Next, Sandra!”

            Sandra was somewhat fond of Dave and decided to leave him big. She liked Cameroon too. It was the ladies she didn’t like: Sherri and Serine were her biggest competitors. It would work best for her if they were both small.

            “Next, Bill!”

            Bill first and foremost wanted Serine to be big. He didn’t know about the kiss she gave Cameroon and if she did he would have almost certainly voted differently. At any rate, he wanted Dave small. So did he want Sherri or Cameroon to be big? He knew Sherri was a strong figure, but giving Cameroon a chance could make him a leader as well. Couldn’t risk that, he thought. Bill wanted to be a leader, and he wanted to leave himself to be grown later. So Sherri would stay big and Cameroon small.

            “Next, Serine!”

            Of course, Serine voted just like Cameroon. They would be big. If they won this vote they would rule over the others. The two tiniest would be the two biggest. She smiled at this thought.

            “Next, Dave!”

            Dave obviously wanted to stay big. He was the only person in this game to have never shrunk, and he wanted to keep it this way. He wanted to stay on top. Dave thought Sherri was too leader-ish, and wanted to replace her with Serine. Cameroon would be another guy, and Dave didn’t want to compete with another guy.

            There was silence as Betty counted the votes. They were distributed as such:

[Graph removed for formatting issues, sorry]

            Betty was both pleased and displeased that there were no ties. Pleased because it meant that this would go smoothly and without problems. But displeased, because she wouldn’t get to do what happened if there had been a tie, which would have been interesting…

            “The results are absolute and conclusive, with no ties.” Betty said, watching the group immediately tremble. “Serine and Cameroon, you will step into the machine to be enlarged. Dave and Sherri, you will follow to be shrunk.”

            Serine and Cameroon looked at each other with a look of absolute delight. They had done it; they were to be rulers, they were to be giants! They almost ran forward into the machine, the caverenous room that had been the object of their last two shrinkages.

            There was a flashing light, and then the room was as it was before—just a tiny little camped booth. Serine and Cameroon hugged each other in delight. It was wonderful; it was so great to be back in a world where everything wasn’t huge and overpowering.

            On the other side, Dave and Sherri walked grimly forward. They looked back on the four half-sized people, savoring the last moment before their size roles would be reversed. Betty urged them on, then Dave and Sherri stepped into the shrinking booth and awaited the inevitable.

            A flash of light later, they found themselves in a cavernous room. Dave looked up and all around him in shock; he had not been shrunk before and having just been reduced to a quarter of his usual stature was very intimidating. Even Sherri, who had been shrunk before, had never been this small.

            They decided to leave the room but realized that neither of them was tall enough to reach the doorknob. They stood, wondering what they could do. Possibly if Sherri got up on Dave’s shoulders…but that train of thought didn’t last long, for the door opened from the other side and an impossibly tall figure was standing, looking down at them.

            It was Serine, tall beyond belief, majesticly looking down on them. Her legs were like colomns of a gigantic building. Her hips were as high as the roof of a second-story bulding. Her head was impossibly high up, and her mouth was opened wide enough to admit one of their heads.

            The door opened further to reveal Cameroon, just as tall. My God, his shoes are nearly as big as me! Thought Sherri. And to think that she scooped him up just fifteen minutes ago and carried him to the compound.

            “Looking good!” Said Serine, looking down at the doll-sized figures. “I think this new size suits you, doesn’t it, Cameroon?”

            “It certainly does,” Said Cameroon. “Maybe I’ll carry you around now, Sherri!” Cameroon’s smile made Sherri shiver.

            The door to the other room opened and Betty stepped out. “I’m glad you’re enjoying your new sizes.” She said. “Now let’s introduce you back to the rest of the group.”

            The four of them followed Betty down the hallway. Serine and Cameroon marveled at how small it actually was, and how nice it was to be able to look at the back of Betty’s legs and not her head. For Dave and Sherri, it was a time to be stunned at how big everyone else was. Sherri had resolved to harden herself to it, but Dave was starting to feel quite scared and vaunerable.

            Tom, Bill, Annie, and Sandra waited for the others to return. The door opened and Betty emerged with two giants and two tinies. Annie smiled in delight at a tiny Dave, and Tom snickered at the sight of a tiny Sherri. Bill looked in awe at a giant Serine. I guess our roles are reversed, thought Bill.

            “You will have very little time to stay at these sizes.” Said Betty. “For tomorrow at eleven o’clock the next competition shall take place. This will be more of a competition of the mind than of the body. But there is more involved than just that, and by the end of tomorrow’s competition most of you will probably be smaller than you are now.”

            Betty could feel the entire group tensing up, and she loved that feeling. Betty thought about how much she loved her job.

            “Betty?” Bill asked. The little man addressed her timidly, as if he were a schoolboy.

            “Yes, Bill?” Betty asked sweetly.

            “If this is supposed to be an elimination game,” Bill said uneasily, “Then when—I mean how does the elimination work?”

            Betty smiled at him quizicly. “Does this mean you want to be eliminated?”

            “No, no, not at all,” Said Bill hurridly. “I’m just wondering…how it happens?”

            “Well, you are eliminated when you are shrunk to one sixteenth your normal size!” Said Betty as if she was explaining simple arithmetic to a first grader. She relished in the reaction that those words got.

            The eight of them stood in stunned silence. One sixteenth of your height? That was only four inches, if you were sixty four inches normally! Serine opened her palm and tried to imagine a four-inch person standing in it. It was unbelievable.

            “Don’t believe it will happen?” Betty asked. “Let’s just wait until tomorrow. Now, off with you. You need your rest.”

            The group of them left the building thinking about the news, and the prospect of being four inches tall. But they were also thinking of the recent change, and how that would change the dynamics back at the house. Sherri was fitting in so well to the leader role, now she was the tiniest with Dave.

            When they got into the house they immediately noticed that another bedroom was missing; they were down to five. This instantly created a buzz. Who was going to sleep with who? People were saying all sorts of things.

            “Settle down, settle down.” Serine said, taking charge. “We’ll get the beds all sorted out later. For now, Cameroon and I are going to make dinner.”

            Serine and Cameroon did make dinner, enjoying being full-sized and able to reach all the pots and pans once again. The other six sat around and talked in the living room, like usual. Sherri was once again hanging around Annie, but not with the same clinginess that she had before. Dave and Sandra were talking, and Bill and Dave were both being somewhat reclusive.

            Bill was thinking about Serine…so big, so beautiful! It was wonderful to have her as a little lover, he couldn’t imagine how fun it would be to have her big. There was just so much of her now! Her strong muscular legs were bigger than he was, he could get lost in her chest…if only later would come a little sooner.

            After a few minutes, Tom tapped Annie on the shoulder and whispered in her ear “Alliance meeting, come on!” Then Tom walked off to join Sandra, who was already sitting at the base of one of the chairs. Annie politely asked Sherri to go talk to Dave, then she walked over to them.

            “What’s up?” Asked Annie.

            “The competition tomorrow.” Tom said, sounding immediately brisk and businesslike. “Do you have any thoughts?”

            “I don’t know,” Annie said. “I was thinking it might run more like a game show.”

            “I agree.” Said Sandra. “But if it is, how can we help each other?”

            “We could flash each other answers if we know them,” Suggested Annie.

            “No, too risky.” Tom said. “Listen, this might be a competition where you select another person to go in front of  a trial, like Dog eat Dog. And somehow I figure all us halves will end up competing with each other.”

            “Bill.” Sandra said. “He’ll have to go down.”

            “Yeah,” Annie said, fondly remembering holding a tiny Bill.

            “Exactly.” Tom said. “You see how he always wants to be our leader? This way we can force him to be tiny and submissive. But there’s another thing. We might have to choose someone to be big too. It’ll have to be one of us.”

            There was a short silence, then Annie admitted: “I don’t think it should be me. I don’t think I could be a leader.”

            There was another great pause, a bit of a slient cold war between Tom and Sandra. Finally, Tom said, “I suppose I shouldn’t either.”

            “So me then.” Sandra said. “You’ll be voting to enlarge me?”

            “Can we trust you?” Said Annie.

            “Yes.” Sandra said. “If I’m big I’ll make things favorable for you two.”

            “And who else?” Asked Tom. “Who else should we watch out for.”

            “Serine.” Said Sandra. “And Sherri. Those two are leaders. Keep Sherri small and make Serine small again.”

            “And if it comes to a tie between those two,” Said Tom. “Who will we want to smite over the others?”

            “Serine.” Annie said immediately. There was a momentary pause.

            “Yes, I agree.” Said Tom. “She’s big already, and dangerous. If Sherri gets big, I bet I could seduce her…”

            “Seduce her, or she seduce you?” Sandra asked, smiling wickedly.

            “Shut up,” Said Tom. “Well, if there’s no more business to attend to, alliance meeting dismissed.”

            The three of them spread out, Tom and Sandra not really talking to anyone. Annie saw Dave and right away a smile came to her face. “Hi, Dave!” She said seductively.

            Dave turned around, defensively. He looked up to see Annie, big beautiful Annie. She might have been only half of full-sized but to Dave she was a giantess. Her legs, her hips, her arms, her chest…she was amazing. Dave couldn’t speak.

            “What’s wrong, tounge-tied?” Teased Annie. Dave didn’t say anything. He didn’t know what to say.

            “I know you liked me.” Annie said, sitting down next to him but still managing to be taller than him standing up. “You didn’t have any problem talking to me when you were big, what’s the deal now?”

            “It’s just…” Dave began. “It’s just that you’re so big!”

            Annie smiled. “Size isn’t something to be afraid of!” She said. “You were lucky, you were the last of us to hold out for so long.”

            “Yeah, I didn’t expect it would be so…” Dave trailed off.

            “Scary?” Annie asked. Dave nodded. “Yeah, it’s scary. When I was first shrunk I was pretty scared. Expecialy because of a certain giant.” And with that, Annie reached out and pulled Dave to her. Dave ended up sitting on Annie’s lap.

            “You know what?” Annie said, rocking Dave gently like a baby. “I bet people are mad at you. I bet they are really grumpy about how you acted when you were big.”

            “Are you?” asked Dave in alarm.

            “No,” Annie said. “Not really. It’s forgivable. But I don’t think they’ll be so forgiving.” Annie indicated everyone else. “They’re going to try to humiliate you, I think.”

            “Like you’re doing now?” Dave asked.

            “Am I humiliating you?” Asked Annie. She leaned down to whisper to him. “You rather it be me than someone else, right?”

            Honestly, Dave nodded his head.

            “Then keep with me, and I’ll protect you from them.” Annie said. “And if you’re really nice, I might let you share my room.”

            Dave felt really excited. Was Annie really going to be true to her word? An experience with Annie in bed…he would do whatever she wanted, and told her so.

            “Good!” Said Annie, then walked away.

            In the kitchen Cameroon and Serine were finishing up the dinner. Being the biggest people they knew their talk would easily carry over to the other group, so they had to conduct their alliance talk in a whisper.

            “How are we going to work this?” Asked Serine.

            “Well, our main goal is to preserve our position on top.” Cameroon said. “Other than that, it’s keeping down who we’re most threatened by.”

            “I really don’t like Annie, how she treated me when I was small.” Said Serine. “But I don’t suppose she’s particularly threatening.”

            “Yeah, she’s not.” Said Cameroon. “And I’m not happy with Sherri. But she is threatening, remember? And Sandra is too. I think the two ladies have to be kept down.”

            “You just want tiny ladies!” Joked Serine.

            “I do not,” Responded Cameroon good humoredly.

            “Yes you do.” Serine said. There was a pause, and then,

            “When are you going to tell Bill?” Cameroon asked.

            Serine sighed a deep sign. “Tonight, after dinner. I honestly hope he doesn’t like me that much, I don’t want it to be too painful for him.”

            “And dangerous, too, for both of us.” Cameroon said. “Bill will be slated against us in the competition tomorrow.”

            “That’s true,” Said Serine. “But we’re the big ones; everyone’s going to be after our spots!”

            “Yeah, but maybe you better wait until after.” Said Cameroon. “At least this way he’ll support you and be indifferent to me.”

            “I don’t know.” Serine said. “He understands the game and the fact that underneath the alliances it’s still every man for himself. Besides, how could I lie a whole night? I’d have to sleep with him, playing with him. I mean, it would be fun…”

            “Alright, alright,” Said Cameroon. “Tell him after dinner.”

            The dinner was finished. Like before, Serine and Cameroon presented it at the living room. Bill made moves to sit near Serine, but Serine tactically veered away and sat down in a spot where Tom and Sandra were on either side of her. They ate and agreed that Serine was an excellent cook, although her style was more spicy fried foods.

            After dinner Cameroon and Serine cleaned up the kitchen and the living room. The others sat around and relaxed after dinner. Dave leaned against Annie, who chatted with Sandra. Tom sound Sherri sitting alone, and persued her.

            “Hey, are we still sharing a room tonight?” Dave said, approaching Sherri. Sherri jumped in shock when Dave approached from behind, and felt a stab of fear. But she had prepared for this. She was going to keep her cool.

            “That depends.” Sherri said. “On how you behave tonight.”

            “How I behave?” Tom asked. “You didn’t have any problems with how I behaved last night, did you?”

            “I was bigger then.” Sherri said.

            “So you think size makes all the difference?” Tom asked. “I think we’ll have just as much fun tonight as we did last night.”

            “I don’t know,” Sherri said. “You haven’t proven yourself yet.”

            “Don’t worry, I’ll behave myself.” Said Tom. “By the way, how’s your back?”

            “My back?” Sherri asked.

            “It’s been a day since I last massaged you.” Tom said. “I think you could use another one.”

            “Oh really?” Asked Sherri.

            “Yeah.” Tom said, and with that he picked her up and straightened her out on the ground. Unlike yesterday, when Sherri’s back was a vast expanse, today it was very small, barely bigger than Tom’s hands. He kneeded her back, he rubbed it and streached it, he pushed it into shape.

            “Ooh,” Moaned Sherri contentedly. The backrub felt so good, so much better than Tom’s feeble attempt of yesterday. It only took a few minutes before Tom was done.

            “Do you want me to rub your back?” Sherri asked.

            “Nah, I’m good from yesterday.” Said Tom.

            Across the room, Serine inhaled deeply once again. She was going to have to face the music with Bill. She moved over to him. Bill seemed happy, and moved over towards her, extending his arms to her.

            “Bill, I can’t.” Serine said. Bill dropped his arms, shocked.

            “What’s wrong?” Bill asked.

            “Bill,” Serine said, kneeling down, “Do you really like me?”

            Bill was taken aback. “Yeah, I do!”

            “I mean, really?” Serine asked. “More than just a reality-show love?”

            “I think so.” Bill said. He didn’t like the direction that this was going.

            “Well, to be honest, I don’t.” Serine said. Bill looked at her with shock in her eyes. “You were the first person I saw after I was shrunk, and I clung to you. I had a fun time with you, sure. But Bill, I don’t like you in that way.”

            Bill stared at her, and started to get angry. She had lead him on all last night! Now she was ditching him? It couldn’t just be because he was small. There was someone else, he just knew it…

            “Who is it?” Asked Bill. “Who do you like?”

            “What do you mean by that?” Said Serine with such severity that it made Bill quiver. “I’m sorry, you have a right to know. It’s Cameroon.”

            “Cameroon.” Bill muttered under her breath. He had no idea it was him, although when he thought about it he doubted Serine would have gone for Tom or Dave. “Is it; is it because he’s big?”

            “No, that’s not it at all.” Serine said. “We’re just…more of each other’s type. Please, I’m sorry. That’s just how I feel.”

            Bill gave her an ugly look, then turned away from the giantess to walk off in the living room. He went to sit near Tom and Sandra, and didn’t look back at Serine.

            Cameroon saw this and came up to Serine. “How did it go?” He asked.

            Serine turned to Cameroon. “He didn’t take it well.” Serine said. “I thought he figured it. I’m kind of surprised, and a little guilty.”

            “I’m sorry I put you through this.” Cameroon said. “I just should have stayed my distance.”

            “No,” Said Serine, taking his hand. “I like you, and what I had with Bill never went that deep. Please, don’t be upset.”

            So they watched a movie all together, save for Bill, who stalked off ten minutes in. Serine and Cameroon moved closer together and cuddled under the blanket. Dave cuddled with Annie Under a blanket, and Tom held Sherri. Sandra noticed all the coupling going on around her and all the same she didn’t care.

            When it came time for bed, it was pretty clear who went with who. Serine and Cameroon went off together, as did Annie and Dave, and Tom and Sherri. Bill and Sandra slept in the solitary fourth and fifth bedrooms. Three couples were having fun that night. One drifted off uneventfully, and the other frustrated and hurt.

 

Day 6 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Please try to ignore the somewhat stupid questions in the competition, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I made it! It was 7 years ago!

The next day Cameroon and Serine slept in late. Not to do necisarily with anything, they just happened to not wake up early. This left the others at a loss about what to do for breakfast. Sandra suggested making pancakes and actually stood on the counter trying to get the ingredients out. When she deemed it too dangerous she stopped.

            Cameroon and Serine did arrive and make breakfast, but by that time it was almost ten o’clock and there was not much time before the competition was set to begin. The rest of the group was starting to feel differently about Cameroon and Serine now that they were big; when they were small they felt sorry for the two of them, as least some of them did, but now they were big they were generating a lot of hate. Not to mention the story of the Cameroon-Serine-Bill love triangle had gone around and popular—if unspoken—opinion was that Serine had been unnecessarily cruel.

            After breakfast, the group of them waited around meekly for Betty to be quiet. They all stayed out in the living room in too close of quarters to discuss strategy with each other. Of course, they all had a pretty good idea of what they were doing, at least as far as who they would help and who they would hurt was concerned.

            Eleven O’clock came too soon, and the group of eight saw the one sight they had learned to anticipate and fear: Betty. Betty came into the house, and looked at them all smiling. “Okay, get ready for the competition!”

            Everyone stood up and filed together in front of Betty. Betty looked from face to anxious face, then began to explain today’s competition.

            “For those of you who didn’t gather from my last words, there will be a lot of shrinking today.” Said Betty. The people looked resolved but scared.

            “Before I tell you about how it’s going to begin, let me tell you about how it will end.” Betty said. “At the end of today’s competition, there will be one soul person still at full height.” The people looked at each other. Only one person at full height? That person could be a tyrant! Cameroon and Serine looked at each other. Well, so much for dreams of sharing the top spot, they thought.

            “Not only that,” Said Betty, “But there will only be two people at half-height. Three people will be at one quarter height. Finally, there will be two people at one eighth height.”

            They all looked at each other in alarm. One eighth height! That was only eight or nine inches tall! That was about the height of a Barbie doll! A person that size wouldn’t be able to do anything for himself. They wouldn’t be able to even use the toilet themselves, and if they tried, they could fall in!

            “Your knowledge of certain things around the house will help.” Betty said. “As will the loyalties of your friends and allies, and in some cases just pure luck. Well, that being said, let’s go outside.”

            Betty led them outside the house and around and back to where the shooting competition had been held a few days ago. Instead of the mobile shooting range, there was a series of booths which a contestant might answer questions from behind. At least this satisfied Tom, Sandra, and Annie, who had guessed that it might have been like this.

            However, there was one glaring thing that hit them all in the face. The shrinking booth, looking for all the world like an overstuffed phone booth, was sitting just to the right of the booths, thick power and computer chords running from it to the compound.

            “As you can see, shrinking will be done on the spot throughout the game.” Said Betty. “So you better make sure you answer the questions the best you can.”

            “The first part of the game has to do with the half-sized.” Said Betty. Instantly Tom, Sandra, and Annie looked at each other with satisfaction: they were right. “But,” Said Betty, continuing. “There will be a monkey wrench thrown into the equation. Before I tell you what that monkey wrench is, I need you to get behind those booths. Serine and Cameroon, take two of the tall ones to the left.” Betty indicated three tall booths that were clearly meant to accommodate full-sized people. Serine and Cameroon got behind them, glancing at each other as they did so.

            “For Tom, Sandra, Annie, and Bill, you will take the middle ones.” Betty was indicating four booths that were no more than two feet tall. The four of them fell in in the order that Betty had told them too. Bill didn’t look at the others.

            “Dave and Sherri, you will take the ones on the right.” Betty indicated a group of four tiny booths that looked no bigger than upended shoe boxes. Dave and Sherri got behind two of them.

            Now that they were all in place, they looked at the booths. No matter what size they were they all had identical features. There was no screen, but there were several buttons. There was a group of eight buttons, one for each player. There were also buttons for colors: red, blue, green, and the like. There were all the numbers from one two ten represented. There were arrows for left, right, up, and down, although they seemed useless with no screen.

            “Now I want you to consider this seriously.” Betty says. “When I ask you a question, you will press the button with the answer. Your answer will be displayed prominently for me and everyone else to see. Not only that, but I will read them out loud and everyone else will know what you picked. This isn’t a secret ballot, so plan accordingly.”

            Dave, Sandra, and Annie looked at each other, all confirming their alliance support, open ballot or no.

            “Now,” Said Betty. “We will procede to the game that involves the half-sizes. But there is a problem.” They all listened keenly to figure out what the problem was. “This is a competition for three half-sizers. One of these four will have to be reduced.”

            Now the alliance looked in alarm at each other. Could this be the undoing of their plot?

            “This is how we will eliminate the extra person.” Said Betty. “All of you will vote for one person from the group of four sitting up there that you want reduced. The highest number of votes wins straight off. You have no time to think. Go!”

            The sounds of eight hands hitting eight buttons, and the front of all eight booths lit up. Betty surveyed the votes, then read them out loud:

            “Cameroon votes for Sandra.”

            “Serine votes for Sandra.”

            “Tom votes for Bill.”

            “Sandra votes for Bill.”

            “Annie votes for Bill.”

            “Bill votes for Tom.”

            “Dave votes for Bill.”

            “Sherri votes for Sandra. Bill, you have been selected to be shrunk to quarter size.”

            Bill’s jaw dropped open. He knew obviously now that Tom, Sandra, and Annie had had an alliance the entire time, and he was too wrapped up in Serine to notice it. He was kicking himself too. If he had voted for Sandra instead of Tom it would have been a tie, and even though he had no idea what would have happened then at least he knew he had somewhat of a chance.

            Betty pressed a button on the control of her hostess’s podium and the door to the shrinking booth slid smoothly open. “Go ahead, Bill, it’s warm for you.” Betty said.

            Bill had no choice. He turned from Annie and Sandra and Tom and walked the four steps to the shrinking booth. He stepped in and watched as the door slid shut. A second later there was a flash and he then found himself in a very vast room, one that was still the booth.

            The door slid open. Annie, Sandra, and Tom were all still facing forward, but they had their heads turned back to look at Bill. They were immense, huge, all of them. Bill didn’t even want to think about how big Betty was. She seemed a hundred feet away, but dominated the background still. Bill was reluctant to come out, but he did.

            “Bill, take your place next to Dave and Sherri and await the next round you will take part in.” Said Sherri. Bill slunk over next to Dave, not looking at him. Directly across from him standing only ten feet away was Serine, who stood like an Olympian goddess behind her podium. Oh well he thought. I’m sure I’m not out of this yet.

            “Well, I’m glad we’ve gotten that taken care of.” Said Betty. “Now Tom, Sandra, and Annie will compete for the right to be re-enlarged to full-sized. This will enable the winner of this round to compete with Serine and Cameroon for the position of sole full-sized person. Be quick, because you have three seconds to answer each question.”

            Tom, Sandra, and Annie looked at each other. Well, the alliance was pretty much irrelevant now and they had suddenly been turned back into competitors. Tom smiled grimly. This was the way he wanted it.

            “The winner will be the first one to answer three questions correctly.” Said Betty. “Annie, I shall start with you because you didn’t get any votes against you in the elimination poll.”

            Annie stood, tense. She tried to rake her mind of what questions would be answered by numbers, people’s names, or colors. Obviously things to do with the house or the game. She really hoped she could do it.

            “Annie, your first question.” Said Betty. “When you enter the house, which side of the room is the kitchen on?”

            Annie was relived, this question was easy. She hit the left button. A positive-sounding ring issued out from her booth.

            “Correct.” Said Betty. A square indicating one point appeared on Annie’s booth. “Sandra, first question. Out of the eight of you, who served as a Navy Pilot for two years in the West Ocean?”

            What? Thought Sandra. After Annie gets asked that easy question, I get landed with this? Sandra hit Cameroon’s button. A negative buzzer issued.

            “The correct answer was ‘Bill’.” Said Betty. “Tom, first question. What color are the cabinets above the kitchen sink?”

            Fortunitely he had helped make dinner on more than one ocassion and knew that the answer was blue.

            “Correct. One point.” Betty said. “Annie, question two. Who of the eight of you annually vacations to Arthur City for Dentfest?”

            Annie had no idea. She hit Sandra’s button, but again it beeped wrong.

            “Incorrect, the answer was ‘Cameroon’. Sandra, question two. In the house, how many drawers are there on the right side of the sink?”

            Sandra knew there was four, but in her haste her hand slipped and hit five. The buzzer blotted out her curse.

            “Incorrect, the answer was four. Tom: question two. How many blankets are on the beds in the house?”

            Tom knew this answer, it was easy. This was Southon, for crying out loud, you didn’t need blankets here! He hit one.

            “Correct. Tom, you are a point from winning this challenge.” Said Betty. Tom smiled. With some good luck he was getting back on top of things.

            “Annie: Question three. Upon arrival to the compound, which way did you turn to enter the waiting room?”

            Annie remembered: it was left! “Correct.” Betty said. “You too are one question away from advancing. Sandra: question three. What color is the carpet in the living room?”

            Finally, an easy question. Sandra hit Blue and was correct. “You have one point.” Said Betty. “Tom: question three. Answer this correctly and you will be enlarged to full-sized. What color are the tiles in the near bathroom?”

            Crap! Tom thought. He didn’t remember. He hit blue, but there was a buzz.

            “The correct answer was yellow.” Betty said. “Annie, question four. Answer this one correctly and you will be enlarged to full size: Out of you eight people, who has a sister who lives in the Triangle Tower?”

            Annie dispared and it a random button: Dave. Negative buzzer. “Incorrect, the correct answer was Serine.”

            “On the 171th floor,” Sneered serine, before she could help it.

            “Sandra, question four,” Betty continued, as if nothing had happened. “When you drove up the entrance to the studio, which way did you go to enter the parking lot?”

            Sandra’s jaws dropped. How was she supposed to remember. She hit the left key, which gave an incorrect buzzer.

            “The correct answer was up, or straight ahead.” Said Betty. “Tom, question four. Again, if you get this right you will be enlarged.” Tom drummed his fingers. This time.

            “Tom: when you entered the building, where was the studio logo located?”

            Tom had no idea. He hit the direction pad at random, selecting “down”. To his complete surprise and delight the positive ring came out.

            “Correct,” Said Betty. “The studio logo was down. To be more precise, it was on the entrance rug. And I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t walk across it with muddy shoes next time you visit the front lobby.”

            Tom sighed with relief. He was going to be full-sized again! If only for a little bit—but if he could help it, he would stay full-sized through the end of the game.

            “Go into the booth.” Said Betty. Tom happily obliged, walking the short distance to the booth and almost getting giddy as he watched the door close. There was a flash of light and Tom found himself in a room that was no bigger than a small phone booth. The door opened, and Tom walked out into the surprisingly small clearing.

            He looked to his right. Annie and Sandra, who had been shoulder-to-shoulder with him a minute before, were mow miniscule! Not to mention Dave, Bill, and Sherri at his left, who didn’t come up to his knee! Betty herself was shorter than him, and he was just about Cameroon’s height.

            “Take your place next to Serine and Cameroon and prepare for the championship round.” Said Betty, but Tom was already on his way to Serine’s right side before Betty started speeking.

            Serine, Cameroon, and Tom looked at each other. One of those three strong leaders would be the ruler of the other seven. They knew that the single biggest person would be bigger than the rest combined in terms of mass. The power was enormous.

            “You three have made it to the top.” Said Betty. “But now the stakes are high. For the first one to be eliminated will not merely be demoted to half-size, no. The first person to be eliminated will be shrunk to one-eighth of his or her normal height, and will have to stant here!”

            And out from under her hostess booth Betty pulled a tiny contestant booth that was smaller than the shoes on her feet and placed it atop her podium. The three full-sizers, particularly Tom, started looking a lot less smug in an instant.

            “The second person to be eliminated will merely be shrunk to one-fourth size. Then out of the four smallest people your new leader will pick the one he or she wants to be the other person shrunk to one-eighth height.”

            The players sunk in the news. This was probably going to be the whole game. It seemed unfair to those stuck at quarter height because they didn’t even have a chance to grow. In reality they did have their chance—yesterday.

            “It shall work like this:” Said Betty. “Each of you three will begin with six points. I will ask a question. The first person who buzzes in gets a chance to answer. If you are correct you gain a point while your opponents each loose a point. If you are incorrect you loose a point, and your opponents have the chance to steal.”

            “But there is a bonus gift from the quarter-sizers.” Betty said. “Bill, Dave, and Sherri each have a chance to levy one strike against whom they want. But they will have to explain their choice. Go now.”

            There were three little hands hitting buttons and three names appeared on the screens.

            “Bill, you selected Serine. Why?”

            “For her betrayal.” Said Bill, staring angrily and defiantly across to the giant Serine.

            “Dave, you selected Tom. Why?”

            “Because he annoys me.” Said Dave. “Always thinks he knows everything.”

            “Sherri, you selected Tom as well. Why?”

            “Because I want him smaller than me,” Said Sherri, giggling.

            “Valid answers, all of you.” Said Betty. “Okay, so Cameroon starts with six points, Serine with five, and Tom with four. The game begins now!”

            “First question: according to the hit comedy Hoagie Hut, which came first, the chicken or the egg?”

            They were all taken aback by this question. None of them knew what to do; neither “chicken” nor “egg” was on the screen?

            Finally, Cameroon hit his own name. His screen buzzed and he said, “The Chicken!”

            “Correct,” Said Betty. “And good job figuring out how to answer the question. You lead with seven points. Serine has four, Tom has three.”

            Tom couldn’t believe he was so far behind one question into the game. Stupid Sherri, if she knew anything she would know that life would be better for her if he was big instead of the others. He would not let himself become the size of a Barbie doll.

            “Next question.” Betty said. “How many miles long is the east span of the Great Bridge?”

            Serine hit the buzzer. “Eighty two.”

            “Incorrect. Loose one point.” Said Betty. “Can anyone else tell me the answer?”

            Tom wrung his buzzer. “Eighty seven.”

            “Very good.” Serine said. “Cameroon leads with six, Tom has four, and Serine has three. Next question: in the song ‘Thick as a Brick’, what rapidly peels?

            Serine hit her buzzer but had no idea what it was. “A…banana?” She grappled.

            “Nope, sorry.” Betty said. “Anyone else?”

            Cameroon hit his buzzer. “Your suntan.”

            “Very good.” Said Betty. “Cameroon leads with seven, Tom has three, Serine has one. Serine, if you don’t answer the next question correctly you are out of the running.”

            Serine’s palms were sweating over her name button. She needed the next one, she really needed it.

            “Next question.” Betty said. “In the classic Writing Center novel A Tropov’s Guide to Earth, how is the protagonist shrunk near the beginning?”

            Cameroon hit the button. “A shrinking device.” He said unhesitantly.

            “Wrong.” Said Betty. Cameroon did not flinch at all. Many gaped at him. He had just preformed an act of self-sacrafice to give Serine a chance.

            Tom made to hit his buzzer, but Serine hit it first. “A transporter accident!” Said Serine.

            “Very good.” Said Betty, saying nothing about Cameroon’s act. “Cameroon still leads with five, Tom and Serine are tied at two.”

            Serine tried to catch a glimpse of Cameroon to see what he was thinking, but Cameroon was stairing stoakly ahead.

            “Next question.” Said Betty. “Which famous Shrink Cinema actress was just canonized by the great National Shrinking Museum in 986? Just a first name would do.”

            Cameroon hit his button. “Sarah.”

            “Wrong!” Said Betty. “Anyone else?”

            Tom hit his buzzer before Serine could and said, “Julia.”

            “Correct!” Said Betty. “Cameroon and Tom tie for the lead at three, Serine has one point. Serine, if you don’t answer this question correctly you will be shrunk to one eighth your current size.”

            Serine was shaking. She resolved to answer the next question no matter what.

            “Which national city is known for it’s distinctive brand of Jelly?” Betty asked.

            Serine knew this! She hit her buzzer and said, “Anglebon!” She exclaimed.

            “You are correct.” Betty said. “All players are tied with two points.” The tension and the suspense were building. The smaller people wanted to see who their new master was so they would know what to fear. The larger people were gripped in fear, wanting anything but to be eight inches tall.

            “Next question.” Betty said. “If you were to travel from Southon to Apple Grove by train, what line would you take?”

            Serine knew this too! She hit her button and blurted out “Ichabad line!”

            “Excellent!” Said Betty. Serine whooped in joy, sweat poring from her head. “Serine leads with three points. Cameroon and Tom both have one point. No matter what happens next turn, one of you two will be shrunk.”

            Tom and Cameroon looked at each other with nothing to say with their mouths, but with a look of fear in their eyes.

            “Next Question.” Betty said. “In what year did Capital City unilaterally and controversially expand it’s boundaries onto neighboring munincipalities?”

            Cameroon hit his pad and shouted out, “Nine thirty-seven!” A great deafness fell about. He was, of course…

            “Wrong.” Said Betty. “You are out of points. You must now proceed to the shrinking booth to be reduced to one-eighth your normal size.”

            Cameroon felt like an idiot. He had been weakening his score to give Serine a chance, and he had been just ready to knock out Tom when he gave a wrong answer, a genuine wrong answer. Now he was being sent to the booth and Tom might still win. Great; perfect.

            Cameroon walked past Tom and Serine, past Sandra and Annie, and walked into the booth that was awaiting him. He watched the door close and the inevitable flash of light followed.

            When he could see again, Cameroon found himself in a building that was bigger than anything he had ever seen. The celing was over ten stories high. The ground was so big it was like a small plaza.

            He didn’t want to see the door open, but it did. Outside the world was immense. Where there was once a small gathering of booths and people there was now a stadium. The people, even the ones who had been tiny to him a moment ago, were immense. The nearest to him was Annie. Just a second ago she had been waist height to him. Now she was an immense giantess, legs as thick as redwoods coming up and going into a strong full body.

            “Annie, if you could please bring Cameroon to me.” Said Betty. Annie’s eyes opened wide as she made her way over to the shrinking booth. She kneeled down and picked up Cameroon with two hands. She lifted him effortlessly up and carried him across the yard to Betty.

            As big as Annie was to Cameroon, she was still tiny next to Betty. Annie looked up at the giant hostess, and the hostess extended her hand to Annie. Annie handed over Cameroon to her.

            Cameroon’s first thought was now he knows how it must feel to be a doll. Betty wrapped a single hand around him; and by around it fit completelyaround him. Her head was as tall as he was. Her fingers were thicker than his legs; her arms were several times longer than his entire body and far wider. It was too overwhelming; he thought he might faint.

            Betty placed Cameroon at the booth sitting on top of her podium. He leaned for against the booth for support, trying not to think about the giantess behind who was casting him into shadow.

            “The question still stands.” Betty said. “If either one of you could answer it…”

            Serine hit her button desperately. “Nine forty seven!” She said.

            “You are correct!” Said Betty. Tom’s hands could be seen turning into intense fists.

            “Now,” Said Betty. “Tom will proceed to the shrinking machine in order to be reduced to one fourth size. That is, unless Serine wants to appoint him as the other eighth-size person.”

            Serine smiled with the power that had been given to her.

            “You can choose one of the three people already at quarter size, or Tom to be your other smallest person.”

            Serine looked among them. Bill—nah, she didn’t want to add insult to injury for the little guy. Dave? No reason, really. Sherri? She was looking right back at Serine with a smile for some reason. Serine wondered why, but then Sherri tilted her head at Tom and Serine understood.

            “No, I think I will take a little Tom.” Said Serine.

 

            A few minutes later, Serine had been told to walk to retrieve the tiny Tom from the shrinking booth. Serine was absolutely struck with how absolutely tiny Tom was. His little arms, his little legs. He was so small that Serine could wrape her entire hand arund him, and she did. Tom weighed next to nothing and she could hardly feel his weight in her hand.

            Of course, to Tom Serine was an unbelievable giantess. There was nothing that he could even compare the size of Serine and her parts too short of airplanes, ships, and skyscrapers. Tom looked at the fingers that were binding him; nice womanly fingers that here almost as wide as him. He figured right then and there that he was never going to win.

            The game was over; everybody knew it. Serine was their reigning full-sized person and queen. Annie and Sandra were her deputies, the half-sized people. Bill, Sherri, and Dave were all the quarter-sized commoners. And Tom and Cameroon were the eighth-sized slaves.

            Betty all asked them to come forth and stand in front of her. The group of eight that had started out as eight normal-sized people now took up very little room indeed.

            “These are the sizes you will have for the rest of the day.” Betty said. “I trust that the bigger people will see to it that the needs of the smaller people are met. But tomorrow, the erratic shrinkings begin, and so do the eliminations.”

            Everybody frose up at that. Eratic shrinkings? What did that mean? And the eliminations? That meant that people were going to start getting smaller very soon.

            “Return to your house.” Said Betty. “Spend the rest of the night at your leasure. Tomorrow morning I will stop by and explain what I mean by eratic shrinkings.”

            The group of eight returned to the house. Serine was carrying Tom with one hand and Cameroon with the other. Annie followed carrying Dave and Sherri. Sanda followed with Bill.

            The first thing they noticed when they entered the house was that they were now down to four bedrooms. They half-expected that. Now it meant that no one would be sleeping alone anymore, unless they were to do three in a bed in one of the rooms.

            “So I am your queen now.” Said Serine, looking down at the assortment of little people at her feet. “Well, I’ll rule kindly if you let me. I don’t see any need to lay down strict rules or anything. Just…” Serine thought a bit. She really could have these people doing anything she wanted, but, well, she wasn’t really like that: “Just if I want one of you to do something, it’ll probably be a good idea to do it.”

            The small people all nodded their head in agreement. The taller short people put down their cargo of smaller short people and they walked into the living room. Serine put down Tom and let him run into the living room with the others.

            Serine brought the tiny Cameroon close to her face. He was gorgeous, the little small man sitting there in the palm of her hand looking up at her.

            “Why did you do that?” Serine whispered.

            “Because I wanted you to be big.” Cameroon said. “I really didn’t want Tom to be big. I know we’re all in this game to win, but…I just felt it was the right thing to do.”

            “Oh, Cam.” Said Serine, pressing Cameroon into her chest in a big hug. “You’re such a sweetie.” Serine’s chest, even through her shirt, was big, soft, and warm. Cameroon didn’t feel so bad about letting her win at all.

            “You know,” Serine whispered to him. “You’re probably small enough to fit…inside my shirt now, y’know?” Cameroon’s eyes widened and he smiled at her broadly. Serine lifted the front of her shirt forward slightly. Cameroon climbed in and started sliding sensually across Serine’s chest.

            “Ah, screw it, why wait for night?” Serine said. “Let’s have some fun now.” And with that Serine raced off into her bedroom and she and Cameroon would not be seen for several hours.

            In the living room, people sat and talked. Dave sat in Annie’s lap and Annie stroked his shoulders. The two were unabashed about their budding relationship. Sherri had once again come across Tom.

            “We just keep trading down, don’t we,” Said Sherri, pulling Tom to him before he could respond. “One and two, two and one, two and four, eight and four?” Tom resigned himself to the fact that he would once again be a plaything to Sherri. At least it wasn’t a much larger Sherri.

            Sandra and Bill were talking too. They weren’t a couple and they were sitting a respectable distance apart. But Sandra was a lot bigger than Bill, and Bill had a hard time keeping his eyes off her legs when she stretched them out. But Bill had something bigger on his mind.

            “You know,” Bill said. “There’s something fishy about this, all this.”

            “You mean with this entire game?” Asked Sandra.

            “Yeah,” Said Bill. “Think about it. It was planned downright lousy in my opinion. The competitions looked like something someone would cook up in their back yard, not a Southon studio. And have we seen anyone but Betty this whole time? I mean, when we were told we had won entry by Mr. Shlodder, but we never actually saw anyone but Betty.”

            “So you think that Betty is pulling the wool over our eyes?” Sandra asked.

            “That’s exactly what I think.” Bill said. He lowered his voice. “What if she’s not a hostess and doesn’t even work for anyone. What if she’s a con artist?”

            Sandra laughed. “I really dowbt it, Bill. You spent too much time in the navy; I don’t think there’re any conspiracy theories here.”

            “I know it sounds funny.” Bill said. “But imagine if she was just one person with a lot of money and a…a sick imagination!”

            “I was thinking about that,” Said Sherri, who had overheard and came to sit on Sandra’s other side, holding Tom. “It is awfully fishy.”

            “Yeah,” Said Bill. “I would think that any studio in Southon could hire scriptwriters much better than this. I mean, there’s no structure. We sit around in this living room most of the time.”

            “I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that,” Said Sandra.

            “Speak for yourself!” Said Sherri. “You’ve never been smaller than half-size!”

            “Hey, I can’t complain.” Sandra said. “So far I’ve been lucky in everything here except the shooting game!”

            “Well, the rest of us haven’t been so lucky.” Said Tom, and everyone laughed because they knew it was true, expecially for him.

            “I don’t know.” Sandra said. “I think it’s a game, no matter what you say. I just can’t believe that someone like Betty would be allowed to do this. I mean, come on, where does she get all her equipment?”

            This was a question that not even Bill could find a satisfactory answer to.

            “So let’s not worry about it, okay?” Sandra said, a little annoyed. “I’m sure this is nothing more than it seems.” And since Sandra was the biggest of the group of four, they all took this cue to stop talking about it.”

            A few hours passed and Serine had not yet come out of her room with Cameroon. Annie was getting annoyed, and she was getting hungry.

            “What does the ‘Queen’ think she’s doing?” Annie said angrily. “I’m hungry and she’s off playing dolls with Cameroon.”

            “We could try to make dinner.” Sandra said.

            “Didn’t we try that before, and didn’t we almost get killed?” Annie asked.

            “We didn’t really try.” Sandra said. “But if you’re hungry you might as well make something!”

            “Fine!” said Annie. “I will!”

            Everyone watched as she stormed up to the kitchen counter that was as high as she was. She tried to get on top of it but couldn’t. She opened one of the drawers halfway up and used it to give her the height she needed. Her light weight, less than eighteen pounds, did not break the drawer.

            Annie stood precariously on the top of the counter, and started to open the cabinet above. Finally Sandra’ conscious caught up with her. “Come on, let’s help.” She said, and they all walked forward.

            Sandra handed up Sherri, Bill, Dave, and Tom to Annie and then she boosted herself up. They worked together and were finally able to make pancakes. Despite the difficulty they faced they had a lot of fun. They all got a good laugh at Dave who tried to crack an egg bigger than his head and ended up getting the yoke all over himself.

            In less than twenty minutes they had made four pancakes. Relishing in their hard work, Sandra and Annie split one of the pancakes between themselves. Sherri, Bill, Dave, and Tom all split another pancake, which they didn’t even finish. Annie was still a little hungry and gobbled up the remains of their pancake. The other two pancakes they left out in case Serine wanted them when she emerged.

            Serine emerged about a half an hour after that to find everyone back in the living room. She was clutching Cameroon in her right hand. They had just spent an evening of exhilarating fun, an evening of unimaginable pleasure and touch. Poor Cameroon had been worn out, of course, but he found it well worth it.

            “Someone made pancakes!” Said Serine, noticing the two cold pancakes sitting on a plate by the stove.

            “Yeah,” Shouted Sandra from the other room. “We all made them.”

            “Thanks!” Said Serine, picking them up. “Hey, there are only two!”

            “Two filled all six of us, they should have no problem filling the two of you!” Said Sandra with a laugh. Serine rolled her eyes and then started devouring the pancakes that had filled six little people, giving little bits to Cameroon. Of course, the two pancakes did not satisfy the giantess’s appetite, so she prepared a little supplemental dish for herself.

            In the living room, the six of them were lounging around for a bit. Annie and Sandra talked about an alliance meeting, and Annie said she would get Tom. She snuck up behind Tom and as quickly as she could she lifted Tom up by his armpits. Tom nearly jumped out of his skin.

            “AH! What was that? Who did that?” Asked Tom, kicking his legs.

            “Shh, relax.” Annie pressed Tom into her chest so he would stop fighting. “It’s time for an alliance meeting.”

            “An alliance meeting?” Tom asked, incredulously.

            “Yes,” Said Annie, carrying Tom over to where Sandra sat. “You didn’t think we’d give it up after the last game, did you?”

            Tom didn’t say anything. The last time they had met as an alliance they were all on equal footing size-wise. Now Annie and Sanda were four times his height, looking down on him.

            “We have to come up with our strategy for the erratic shrinking.” Sandra said.

            “I can’t believe we’re still doing this!” Said Tom, disbelieving.

            “You want the help of the two lovely ladies of half-size to get you out of your prediciment?” Sandra asked. “Then listen up.”

            “But erratic shrinking,” Tom said. “It’s erratic, how can you make a strategy?”

            “It might not all be erratic.” Said Sandra. “There may be voting involved.”

            Tom decided he would play along, but he got the feeling he was more helping these girls then they were helping him. “Very well,” He said. “So what does that mean?”

            “Well, none of us want Serine to be big,” Said Sandra. “So there we go.”

            “Okay, fine.” Tom said.

            “And we still want to promote one of ourselves to be big.” Said Sandra.

            “And that is you?” Asked Tom.

            “Clearly.” Said Sandra.

            “Do you support this?” Tom turned to Annie.

            “We made a deal, didn’t we?” Asked Annie.

            “I suppose.” Said Tom. “Is there any other order of business?”

            “Well,” Said Sandra, “If anyone outside our group tries to raise up, we’ll keep them down.”

            “Sounds fair enough.” Tom said.

            “Okay, dismissed.” Sandra said.

            Those three were the only ones talking strategy. Dave, Sherri, and Bill were all sitting sepreate from each other. Annie went to pick up Dave, and Tom went to go think alone. Sandra, however, walked up to Bill.

            “Hi, Bill!” Said Sandra to the man who was half her height.

            “Hey,” Said Bill unenthusiastically, not looking at her.

            “Sorry I tried to shoot down your theory before.” Sandra said. “I still disagree, but, hey.”

            Bill turned his head to face her. “Why are you being nice to me?”

            “Hey,” Said Sandra. “Do you think I have alterior motives?”

            “Everyone seems to.” Bill said. “That’s the nature of the ‘game’, if it is a game at all.”

            “You just looked alone and friendless.” Sandra said. “And you know what’s happening tonight, right?”

            Bill looked up at her. “What’s happening tonight?”

            “The beds!” Said Sandra. “There are only four beds. Everybody’s nice and paired up at this point, except you and I. So I was thinking…”

            “I don’t know.” Bill said. “After Serine, I don’t think I want to try to start another relationship right now.”

            “Relationship?” Exclaimed Sandra. “I wasn’t talking about a relationship! Relationships don’t happen on reality shows like this? We have flings, yes, but not relationships, for crying out loud.”

            “So you want to have a fling?” Bill asked.

            “Uh-huh,” Said Sandra.

            “And…no expectations for anything to last?” Bill asked.

            “Bill,” Said Sandra. “After this game is over, I don’t intend to want to see anyone here ever again. No matter what happens, we’re through after the game.”

            Bill thought about it for a while. He had been so excited when Serine had been enlarged and he believed that he would be able to play with his giantess girlfriend…of course, that was just before the betrayal. In the physical respect, Sandra had just as much to offer. And in what she was proposing this was all that mattered.

            “Okay,” Said Bill at last.

            “Good man.” Said Sandra, extending her arms to him. Bill climbed in and Sandra carried him off to a quiet area they could talk and play.

            The evening rolled on and the four couples—each giantess and little man—stayed in their small groups and away from the others. Soon it became late and each couple departed, one by one, for bed.

            Cameroon slept very nicely tucked into Serine’s chest, and Serine slept very nicely as well. Dave played the part of Annie’s teddy bear as they lay peacefully snuggled in their bed. Sandra and Bill had their own bit of fun before they fell asleep a respectful distance from each other.

            But Sherri, holding Tom in their gigantic bed, wouldn’t sleep.

            “Tom, wake up?” Said Sherri, jiggling the tiny man awake.

            “Huh? Whatzup?” Said Tom sleepily.

            “I had an idea.” Said Sherri.

            “Hmm?” Tom asked groggily.

            “Betty has never had to unlock the compound door?” Said Sherri, trying to keep her voice down to a whisper. “What if it’s unlocked now? We could get in there and use the shrinking booth!”

            Tom was wide awake. “Do you think we can get away with it?” He asked.

            “If we’re sneaky enough.” Said Sherri. “Think about it. You and I could enlarge to regular size. Or better yet: what if we make ourselves bigger? That way we can grab Serine and put her in the machine and rule ourselves!”

            “Hey,” Said Tom. “That’s so crazy it might work.”

            “Yeah.” Said Sherri. “It’s about one in the morning now. I don’t suspect anyone else is up. Let’s go!”

            Sherri climbed out of bed all of sixteen inches tall. Eight-and-a-half inch Tom followed. The bed was high enough that Tom couldn’t get down without help, which Sherri oblidged. They changed out of their night clothes and then opened the door and snuck down the hall.

            They made it a point to be extra quiet, although it was very unlikely their tiny movements would make sound enough to alert anyone’s attention. Reaching the front door they opened the flap and walked out.

            The night had grown a bit cool and Sherri picked up Tom for warmth and to speed up their walk. The walk to the compound was short but to Sherri seemed a block or two away. She could not reach the doorknob but she was able to hold Tom up high enough to do it. The doorknob was wider than Tom’s body and it took all his strength to open it, but miraculously it opened.

            Sherri and Tom entered the room. There was a dim light on sitting near the top of the wall, which gave them enough light to see by. Sherri looked around the room for anything that might resemble a control box. Suddenly she noticed the remote control that Betty had used to operate the booth outdoors sitting on a low table.

            This was too easy.

            Sherri climbed up onto the table and helped Tom up with her. She looked at the remote control. The display had three lines: factor, delay, and mode.

            “Hmm.” Sherri said. “Well, I’m a quarter of my normal size, and you’re an eighth. So if I put a factor of sixteen in I’ll be twice my normal size! If I set it to enlarge—there!”

            “Will you be able to fit out the door?” Tom asked. Sherri looked at the immense door and judged it. She would be so happy when she was a giantess. She figured that at twice her size she could probably do it.

            “Yeah,” Sherri said.

            “What does ‘mode’ do?” Tom asked.

            “Shrinking and enlarging.” Sherri said.

            “And delay…hey, we can both go in together! Set the delay for thirty seconds!” Tom said excitedly. There wouldn’t be an awful lot of room in the shrink booth when Sherri was eleven feet tall, but there should be just enough to squeeze him in at full-size.

            “Okay.” Sherri said. “It’s set. Let’s go!”

            With that, Sherri grabbed up Tom, hopped off the table, and ran to the shrinking booth. She put Tom down and stood inside, waiting. The timer on the remote ticked.

            “Do we have to shut the door?” Tom asked. His question was immediately answered when the door shut automatically. They waited in anticipation…then there was a bright flash of light.

            When they stopped seeing dots, Tom and Sherri looked around. Something went wrong. They were not bigger. Not only were they not bigger, they had shrunk again. They were half the size they had been just a minute ago. Sherri was now about eight inches tall, and Tom stood a mere four inches of the ground.

            “Oh, no!” Said Sherri, almost ready to panic. Tom was frozen with fear.

            Suddenly, the door on the other side of the shrinking booth the other door opened. There, looking so absolutely huge she could have been the statue of liberty, stood Betty, fully dressed and a smile on her face.

            “Oh boy, we are in trouble now.” Said Betty to the quivering tiny folk.

End Notes:

Oooh! What's going to happen now? Stay tuned to find out!

Day 6 - Night by Benton
Author's Notes:

Oh no! Sherri and Tom have been caught by Betty! What will happen now?

At this point the days are long enough that I don't want to shove them all into one chapter, so each day will take two or more chapters now.

 

            The inhabitants of the house were annoyed to be woken by a large buzzer at one thirty in the morning. They sat up and stretched groggily, knowing it must be something they should get up for. Cameroon tumbled down the front of Serine’s shirt as she sat up. She picked him up as she got up. Annie and Dave stretched, as did Sandra and Bill.

            They all made their way into the dark living room, not immediately noticing that anyone was missing from their number. They all looked up, though, when they saw the door open and Betty walk into the room.

            “What is it?” Serine asked, shaking the sleep from her eyes.

            “There was a disturbance in the shrinking compound tonight.” Betty said. “Sherri and Tom thought it would be a good idea to break into the shrinking booth to enlarge themselves for their advantage. However, they failed, and I have punished them by shrinking them a further degree.”

            “Sherri,” Said Betty, taking her right hand out from behind her back and showing the rest of the people the scared eight-inch girl, “Was lucky; she was quarter size and had space to loose. But Tom…”

            Betty snickered, and didn’t move her other hand.

            “Tom was shrunk to one sixteenth of his original height.” Betty said. “Therefore, he is eliminated.”

            “Where is he?” Asked Sandra from below.

            “Oh, he’s safe.” Betty said. “He’ll be kept at the compound. It is possible to un-eliminate Tom or anyone else who gets eliminated, but I’m not going to explain that to you until tomorrow morning, when I was supposed to see you next. Until then, have a good sleep, and remember this.”

            Betty looked directly at Serine. “If there is any more rule-breaking here, the Queen shall pay for it herself.” Betty smiled warningly at Serine and placed Sherri into her other hand. Then she turned to leave. The door closed with a thud.

            There was a pregnant silence in the air as they sunk in the news. Serine thought about it; if one of these other little punks tried something, she could be made to be four inches tall!

            “Okay,” Said Serine. “New rules. Everybody sleeps together in the living room. I’ll pull out a mattress from one of your rooms. It should be big enough to fit all of you. I’m sleeping in front of the door.”

            The other players gaped at her incredulously. First she put Sherri and Cameroon down. Serine then walked into the room that had been Sanrda’s and Bill’s and a second later she was dragging a mattress across the floor to the living room. She walked into the room that had been hers and drug out that mattress, placing it squarely in front of the front door.

            She picked up Cameroon, who hadn’t moved from where she had left him, then said, “Everybody go to bed!”

            Annie, Sandra, Dave, Bill, and Sherri turned to go to their new sleeping quarters. Indeed, the bed was big enough to fit them all. Annie and Dave slept sideways on the mattress on the far left side. Sandra and Bill slept in the middle. Sherri, smaller than any of them, slept on the end. The five of them could see Serine’s head and shoulders as she lied down on her mattress with Cameroon once again tucked under her shirt.

            As the others went to sleep, Sherri started to feel sad. It was a great plan—such a great plan. But Betty was in control all along and had foiled it. And now Tom was in Betty’s gigantic clutches…

 

            When Tom had first laid eyes on Betty after he had been shrunk to four inches tall, his mind was blown. If he had been thinking about it, he would have concluded that Betty was now almost 90 comparative feet tall to him and over two thousand times his body weight and volume.

            But of course he was not thinking about it. He could only gape in awe and fear at the amazing size of the giantess. Her feet were larger than cars to him; her big toe was the size of his torso. Her individiual fingers were about the same size as him and her hands were the size of small rooms.

            She said something but Tom did not hear it. A moment later she was bending down to pick both he and Sherri up. She enclosed Tom in a single fist and raised him to a distance that made his stomach lurch and gave his head vertigo.

            Betty left the room and walked down an unfamiliar hallway to another part of the compound. The rooms were vast, but Tom recognized the one she had walked into as a kind of meeting room.

            “Well, Tom,” Said Betty. “I see you’ve gone and gotten yourself eliminated. Well, I’m going to have to leave you here for a moment while I go return Sherri here.”

            Tom tried turning around to see where Betty was putting him but her first held him tight. Suddenly, he found himself being lowered into a small, clear glass fishbowl. Betty’s fist released him and he landed on his butt.

            “I’ll be back in a few minutes, don’t you worry.” Said Betty, smiling. And with that, she left the room with Sherri in hand.

            Tom was now alone in the immense dark conference room. Not only that, but he was trapped in a fishbowl. A fishbowl! He knew he would probably face some potentially embarrassing situations on a reality show, but to be four inches tall and trapped by a giant hostess in a fishbowl? If he had known this was going to occur he would have never, ever signed up for this game.

            He sat there and waited. What would happen next, he wondered. Well, he was eliminated now. I guess that excludes me from winning, thought Tom, and smirked at the irony that it didn’t really matter anymore. He wondered that now that he was eliminated, would he be re-enlarged and allowed to go home? Something told him that given his current situation in the fishbowl that it was highly unlikely.

            Tom leaned against the wall of his fishbowl and waited for Betty to come back. There was nothing else to do but sit and wonder what kind of hostess Betty would be to a lone four-inch male contestant.

            Tom only had to wait about five minutes for Betty to return. He heard her before he saw her; her footsteps were audable from a good ways off. Then, she appeared in the doorway. Tom was once again hit by how immense this woman was. He had been thinking that maybe some smaller figure would have appeared, but Betty was, as she was, an absolute giantess.

            “Hi Tom,” She said, looking down into the fishbowl. “How are you doing?”

            Tom didn’t say anything, he was in a state of complete fear. Here she was towering over him, like a predator over prey, and he was more than powerless.

            “Well,” Said Betty. “You’re out of the rat race. It’s only you and me now.” Tom didn’t like the sound of that at all.

            “Are…are you going to let me go?” Asked Tom, knowing what the answer would probably be.

            Betty chuckled derisively. “Let you go? You’re four inches tall! You’d be eaten by a bird or something!”

            “I mean…” Tom said, knowing how stupid and foolish he must sound. “I mean resize me and let me go.”

            “Nah, I can’t do that.” Said Betty. She reached into the jar and plucked Tom out. “If the other contestants thought that being eliminated would mean they could become big and just walk away I’m sure many, if not all, of them would do it.”

            “I wouldn’t tell!” Said Tom, as Betty’s grip strengthened around him.

            “It doesn’t matter,” Said Betty. “I have more…personal uses for you.”

            Betty left the room with Tom and walked down the hallway. She turned another hallway and went up a flight of stairs. One more hallway and she was at a door marked by her name. This was evidently Betty’s apartment in the compound. There was a tinkling sound as Betty produced a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. Betty walked inside and turned on the light.

            Betty’s apartment had two rooms and a bathroom. On the left was a living room / kitchenette. On the right was her bedroom. Her living room consisted of a work area and an entertainment center. In her work area she had a desk with a large-screen computer sitting on it, and a number of papers, books, and DVDs stacked around it.

            The entertainment center consisted of a wide-screen plasma TV with speakers the size of small office buildings surrounding it. On the shelves around it were yet more DVDs and CDs, as well as other gadgets and personal items. In the far end of the room was the kitchenette, which seemed to be all neat and in order.

            But Betty did not take Tom into this room; she took him into her bedroom. Her bedroom was smaller, but of course to Tom it was still the size of a vast cathedral. In this room was Betty’s bed, dresser, closets full of clothes, and makeup. There was another desk with a smaller computer on it. Obviously Betty was paid very well by the studio.

            All of this Tom did not like. He expecially did not like the fact that he was had been brought to Betty’s personal room instead of some public studio location. This all bode very, very badly for him.

            Betty sat down on her bed, which was quilted with a giant rising-sun flag. She put Tom down on her leg, which was far wider than he was tall and covered in jeans. Tom could only stare at her; she was so big.

            “Do you know why I brought you here, Tom?” Asked Betty. Tom’s mind was jumping and he couldn’t formulate any words.

            “I bet you thought I’d bring you to some place in the studio where you could sit comfortably and wait for it to be over so you could go home.” Said Betty. “But that’s not what’s happening, is it? Instead, you’re sitting here, four inches tall, in the hostess’s bedroom. What do you think about that?”

            Again, Tom said nothing. He didn’t know what to think. He certainly did think he was going to end up somewhere other than here, and he knew he had had a bad feeling about Betty from the beginning. But he couldn’t concicely say anything to Betty about those feelings at the moment.

            “Well, let me give you a hint.” Said Betty. “All the viewers on television will see is me picking you and Sherri up from the shrinking booth, and me telling the rest of your team that you have been eliminated. They won’t see anything else.”

            “There are no cameras—in here.” Said Betty indicating the ceiling and walls and furnature. “No one will know what goes on in this room.”

            Tom still said nothing.

            “Well,” Betty said, sounding businesslike. “Let’s take a look at you. Come on, take off your clothes.” Tom did not move. He was frightened out of his mind. Take off his clothes?

            “If I rip them,” Betty said. “I have no replacements. You’ll be naked for good.” Tom waited a few seconds, then slowly began to undress. He pulled off his shirt first, casting it aside. He then reached down to his fly and unzipped it, pulling off his pants and underpants. Tom now stood completely naked, and couldn’t help but realize that Betty liked to keep her room a few degrees cooler than he was comfortable with.

            Betty picked Tom up and held him right up to her face. Tom stared, transfixed, at the face that took up his entire vision. He couldn’t believe how close he was to her face. Her eyes were bigger than his head, brilliant and beautiful, darting back and forth. Her nostrils were big enough to stuff his arms into, and they dialated like a sleeping person’s chest. Her mouth was as wide as he was tall, and he could see all the little textures and ridges that ran along them. He could see the pores and minute hairs that would not have been visible to a normal sized person.

            Betty grabbed Tom with her other hand, flipping him over and turning him around, looking at every part of his tiny body. Tom tried to squirm out of it uselessly but Betty kept moving him into awkward positions. Betty let go of his legs with her other hand and Tom slumped down into her palm, where he turned to face her.

            “You’re as cute as I thought you were.” Said Betty. “I’m glad I got you first.”

            Tom remained silent as Betty put him back on her leg. Betty smiled down at him and said, “How do I look to you?”

            Betty smiled expectantly at Tom. This was, more than anything else, a direct question that she expected to be answered.

            The situation was so crazy Tom felt he had to reply with a completely crazy answer: “You look like a cow’s rear end.” Said Tom. A chill ran through him as he thought he might have just made a bad mood.

            But Betty just laughed softly. “You talk as cute as you look.” She said. “Well, let’s see what you think after this?” Betty reached down to the bottom of her shirt and with both hands pulled it quickly over her head and tossed it to the side of the bed. Tom was absolutely speechless; Betty’s front was a world of beautiful white flesh, a world of sensuous warm skin.

            Betty was not done. She reached behind her back and undid her bra. It fell away quietly and easily, and Betty pulled it off her lap. On her chest were two large, round, supple, soft, and full breasts. Each of them was far bigger than Tom. Tom could get lost in those breasts. He found himself just staring at them and felt himself getting very hard.

            Betty noticed and said, “You like this don’t you? Well, how about you come and say hello?” Betty scooped up Tom and brought him to her breasts. Tom couldn’t help it. He fell into the left breast and was instantly surrounded by an apparently infinite layer of soft, warm flesh. The warmth of Betty’s breast shot through Tom heating him instantly. All thoughts left his mind and he was lost in the euphoria of the experience.

            Betty gasped in pleasure, and moved Tom between her breasts and squeezed them together. Tom let out a gasp of air as he was surrounded on all sizes by breast, hugging and holding him. Betty moved him over her right breast and positioned his head on her nipple and Tom instinctively started sucking. Only the very point would fit in his mouth, but it still caused Betty great pleasure.

            Betty leaned back so she was laying on her bed. She no longer needed to support Tom, who was moving up and down along Betty’s breast all by himself. Betty reached down to the zipper of her pants and started to undo it. She arched her back so she could pull the pants off. Tom looked over to see a bush the size of a garden shrub emerge over the great plains for Betty’s front.

            Soon Betty was completely naked, and she took Tom from her breast and started moving him down her body, over her belly button and down between her legs. Tom was soon completely covered in Betty’s sticky secretions. He moved and wiggled and Betty gasped in pleasure as she worked him further into her lips.

            Grabbing his legs, Betty started to insert Tom into himself. Tom paniced and tried to get out, but Betty only pushed him further in until only his head was showing. Tom could not believe he was completely inside a woman’s vagina. It was hot and extremely sticky and the walls held him in with immense pressure. Betty grabbed his shoulders and started moving him up and down.

            She moved him up and down faster and faster, gasping at the pleasure it brought. After a few minutes Betty reached her climax and came, and although Tom was not paying the best of attention to himself he came too. Betty relaxed, and the walls of her vagina pushed and Tom slid completely out.

            Betty lay on her bed marveling about the experience. Tom lay on her crotch, wondering whether to hate Betty for what she had just done or to love her for it.

 

End Notes:

Now you see the first example of why this story's "X" rating was chosen!

There are now only 7 contestants left. What will happen now?

Day 7 - Part 1 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Like I said before, the days will be split up into two or more parts now!

            The seven contestants still left in the house woke up groggily and stiffly the next morning. The five on the bed in the living room woke first, the movements of one jostelling the others until they all woke up. Serine was still sleeping in front of the door, and they could just see Cameroon’s peaceful sleeping head popping out of the neck of her shirt. The five of them thought about doing something sneaky to them in their sleep, but decided that it was not the best idea.

            Serine did wake shortly after that and started to make a breakfast of scrambled eggs. Everyone was a bit grumpy and moapy this morning. They were all grumpy at each other for various reasons and even the couples weren’t being very coupley. They mostly sat around facing away from each other.

            Breakfast was finished and they all ate in almost complete silence. It would not be long until Betty came. They all both dreaded and looked forward to Betty’s explanation of what “erratic shrinking” was, and how they could un-eliminate players.

            Betty arrived just when she said she would, smiling broadly as if nothing gave her greater pleasure than to see them all. All of them stopped what they were doing and paid the hostess their complete attention.

            “Today I will explain erratic shrinking.” Betty said. “It’s a simple enough concept to understand. By erratic shrinking, I mean that I will be coming at random intervals throughout the day and putting certain numbers of you into the shrinking booths.” Everyone looked uneasy.

            “Of course, it won’t be completely random.” Betty said. “There is a plan. Each of you will write the name of someone you would really like shrunk on a piece of paper. On another piece of paper, write down someone you would like to have grown. I will take the papers, shuffle them, and pick one, or two, or none, at random and shrink or enlarge those people. Of course, to keep it erratic, I cannot do this in front of you.”

            “There are a few rules.” Said Betty. “The queen is, for the moment, untouchable. You can’t shrink her, and you obviously can’t enlarge her. Also, you cannot enlarge someone who is already half-sized. There cannot be two rulers. If you shrink anyone who is one-eighth size already they will be eliminated. If you enlarge someone who is one-sixteenth size, that person will be un-eliminated.”

            “Those are the rules.” Betty said. “Have any questions?”

            There was silence, and only fear and determinated looks on the player’s faces.

            “All right then.” Betty reached into her pocket and took out a stack of notecards. “I will take your entries now. I promise I will not look at who wrote who’s name down.” Betty passed the notecards to all seven people present. To Cameroon and Sherri they were the size of large posters.

            Betty followed this by passing out pens. It was easy for Serine to write a name down, but for Cameroon and Sherri they had to maneuver something as large as themselves. Nevertheless, they did get their names written down. Betty collected these notecards and handed out another bunch for people to write down who they wanted to be big. Betty collected these two.

            “Very good.” Said Betty. “I will be coming back in a little bit to lead a few of you to the shrinking booth. But it might be a while. So enjoy your sizes while they last.” And with that Betty walked off.

            Betty walked back to the compound across the short yard and made the short walk back through the hallways and stairs to her apartment. She thought about the treat that waited for her inside. She thought about how much she absolutely loved this job.

            Betty unlocked her door and walked inside. She made a left turn and headed into her kitchen/living room. There she found Tom exactly where she had left him: sitting inside a large empty glass pitcher.

            Even a day later Betty’s sheer size amazed Tom every time her saw her. The giantess was dressed beautifully in a colorful sleeveless top and blue jeans. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she was wearing clean white sandals.

            Last night had been quite an experience. Last night, after the sex, Betty had given Tom a good bath in the sink. For a while he had thought that she had fallen asleep because she was not moving. But when he tried to move away from the giantess’s sticky body, she sat up and picked him up.

            “Let’s wash that stick off you.” Betty had said.

            She brought him into the bathroom and turned on the fountain. The water was initially cold and made him jump but it warmed up as Betty let it run. Tom could feel the goo start to come off of him, and even moreso when she started rubbing him vigerously with soap.

            Betty’s fingers bounced Tom up and down as she rubbed him hard. She rubbed him so hard that he was a little sore afterwards, but it went away and he was clean. Betty then brought him back into the bedroom where she stuffed him in between her warm comfortable breasts.

            “Don’t worry, I don’t roll in my sleep.” Said Betty, soothing an anxious Tom who was worried about getting crushed. The heat and the exaustion from the evening’s events made Tom fall into an easy sleep.

            Today, Tom had been allowed to put his clothes back on and Betty fed him breakfast, then left him in the glass pitcher when she went “too work”, i.e. talking to the other contestants.

            Betty lifted Tom out of the jar and put him on the table, where at least he would have room to stretch out his legs. She sat down at one of the tables with the card spread out in front of her.

            “Hmmm,” Said Betty. “Who to pick, who to pick?” Tom walked over and took a look. “These are the cards for the erratic shrinking.” Explained Betty. “This pile is for those who were voted to be shrunk, and this is the pile for those who were voted to be enlarged. I’m supposed to shuffle them and choose at random, but…” she smiled at Tom with her eyes narrowed and said: “I’m not going to do that.”

            Tom now knew that Betty had a lot more power over the game than had been originally thought. Not only did she play the hostess, but she also seemed to be a chief organizer, and for some reason the studio trusted her with the care of the shrunken people. Well, that was a mistake thought Tom.

            “A lot of people want to shrink Cameroon,” Said Betty, looking over the cards. “They want to knock Serine’s little boy toy out of the picture. But I don’t think I want to enlarge our party quite yet. But I see someone wants to shrink Sandra, yes, and someone wants to shrink Dave and Bill. Hmmm.” Betty thought about it. “I think I’ll shrink Sandra and Bill. Yes, that would keep their proportion in line so they can continue their little fling.”

            Tom watched this obvious breech of the rules and obvious setting of the game, but he said nothing. There was clearly nothing he could do about it.

            “And for who to enlarge.” Said Betty. “Well, the distribution’s a lot more finer here, everyone wants to get big!” Betty smiled at reading exactly what she predicted she would read. “Someone wants to enlarge you, Tom, but I’m not willing to let you go so easy!” Betty gave Tom a sneaky smile. “Hmm. I think I’ll enlarge Sherri, your old girlie-friend.”

            Tom wasn’t offended at this remark. Truth be told, he never felt anything for Sherri, and they both had understood that it was just a fling from the beginning.

            “Well, it’s decided.” Said Betty, pushing the cards together then putting them into the recycle bin. “But I’m not going to do it yet. I want some desert, how about you?”

            “Desert?” Asked Tom warily.

            “Yeah,” Said Betty. “I have a piece of cake, would you like to share it with me?”

            Of course, Tom would only eat a few crumbs. “Okay.” He said.

            “You’ll have to be naked, though.” Betty said, turning to get the cake.

            Tom was taken aback. Naked? Why? But he knew better than to argue with Betty. He stripped down all his clothes and stood naked on the tabletop.

            Betty came back with a piece of cake the size of a small staircase. She put it down right in front of Tom. It looked and smelled delicious.

            “Well, go on, get on the cake!” Said Betty, as if he should have known this all along. “You’re the centerpiece here!” Warily, Tom walked onto the cake and climbed about halfway up. The icing was sticking to his body.

            “There.” Said Betty, and from nowhere she pulled out a camera and took a picture. “One for my personal archives.” Betty put the camera away and Tom was left looking shocked, not to mention seeing dots.

            “And the picture will turn out nice too,” Joked Betty, smiling at Tom. Tom said nothing.

            “Well, eat up.” Said Betty, then she swiftly attacked the cake with a fork. Tom jumped in alarm and moved his foot out of the way of the fork. He made to leave the cake, but just as he started to do so Betty had produced a can of whipped cream and was starting to spray a thick layer all over Tom and the cake.

            Tom thrashed around and wiped the whipped cream from his eyes and mouth. Thick layers of it clung to his skin and try as he might he couldn’t get them off. Betty laughed at him as she continued to eat the cake.

            “You know, I figure it’s alright to play with your food.” Said Betty, as Tom lie in a pile of whipped cream. Just then Betty brought her fork under Tom and lifted him up onto it. He jumped in alarm, but soon he was too high off the table to risk falling off. The fork was two feet wide to him and six feet long and he sat on it amidst cake bits and whipped cream. Betty smiled as she opened her mouth.

            “Don’t eat me!” Tom cried as the maw opened. Even as small as he was Betty’s mouth didn’t open as high as he was tall. Still, the fork was going on a one-way trip to Betty’s mouth. At the last moment Tom fell sideways off the fork, grabbing onto Betty’s lip.

            A second later, Betty grabbed Tom’s little right foot in her hand and held him out upside-down before her. “What’s this?” She said. “I may play with my food, but I’ll be damned if my food plays with me!”

            With that, Betty soaked Tom with another layer of whipped cream. Tom flailed about but did not manage to dodge the spray. He wiped his eyes fast enough to see Betty lowering him into her mouth.

            Tom screamed. Betty’s mouth closed around him, and he felt himself in a dark, hot, and damp world. Betty licked him, sucked him, and tossed him around. Tom flailed around helplessly, knowing it was no use. Then Betty’s mouth opened and two fingers came to retrieve him, her lips cleaning him as he came out.

            Betty held the sweating, panting, and sticky Tom in her hand and giggled at him softly. “You didn’t really think I would eat you, did you?” Tom said nothing; he was still shaking. “Silly boy. But you still make a good Tomsickle, don’t you?”

            With that, Betty rolled Tom around in the whipped cream and licked it off him she did this several times until it was all gone. Tom was now stickier than ever.

            “We need to wash you off.” Said Betty, and she brought him to the sink and did another rigorous scrubbing. Within a minute Tom was sparkling clean.

            “Well,” Said Betty. “I better be getting back to work. Get dressed quickly.”

            Tom put his clothes on in a real rush, completely sure that Betty would leave him naked if he inconvenienced her at all. Sure enough, just after he had his shirt on Betty scooped him up and placed him back in the pitcher.

            “When I get back, we can watch some movies.” Betty said, smiling as she left Tom to sit in his glass prison.

 

            The seven competitors in the house stood silently after Betty left with their cards stating who should be shrunk and enlarged. They knew the game was coming down to the nitty-gritty. People were small and getting smaller. They all had the feeling that it wouldn’t be long before people would start getting eliminated left and right.

            It was Annie who suggested the idea of breaking the tension and going outside. Sandra agreed that it was a good idea, and in a moment Bill, Dave, and Sherri followed them outside. Serine stayed inside holding Cameroon.

            “We’re not going to go outside?” Cameroon asked.

            “No.” Said Serine. “I don’t feel right. I don’t know, but I’ve been having this nagging feeling of guilt.”

            “About Bill?” Cameroon asked.

            “About everything!” Serine said. “I clawed my way to the top, crushing Bill in the process. Annie won’t talk to me, Sandra’s cool at best with me, and all the others keep their distance. I’ve been something of a sheer dictator since I’ve been the queen. Even you; I’ve been feeling guilty about using you for my own pleasure—you’re so small!”

            “Don’t feel bad about me.” Said Cameroon. “I enjoyed it as much as you did.”

            “I know.” Serine said. “But still…I don’t know. Maybe it would have been better if you had gone on and won that competition. Everyone liked you before I was the queen, now I’ve ruined your chances.”

            Cameroon felt a pang since there was a ring of truth to that last statement. “Please Serine,” Cameroon said. “I did what I did so that you wouldn’t be eight inches tall. Don’t worry about it.”

            “I can’t stop thinking about it.” Said Serine, sitting down heavily on the couch and bowing her head. “I keep thinking more and more that I’ve been a seductress and a cheat. If you want…you don’t have to be with me anymore, you can just go somewhere else.”

            “No, it’s alright,” Said Cameroon.

            “Please,” Said Serine. “Can I be by myself for a little bit?”

            Cameroon climbed out of Serine’s hand and lowered himself down to the floor. “Okay,” He said. He walked down the long hall and out the trapdoor to the outside. He felt a little angry at Serine, and a little angry at himself for bringing this all on. He probably could have outlasted both Tom and Serine at that last competition. But that was the past, he reminded himself. What was important was to keep plugging away.

            Outside, Annie and Sandra had started a two-person soccer game. Dave sat on Annie’s shoulders and Bill sat on Sandra’s shoulders as they ran. Little tiny Sherri sat on Dave’s shoulder, and shouted and whooped in wild abandon as she was whipped around over four stories in the air. It seemed her fears of being small had finally been vanquished.

            Cameroon walked up to the group as they played in the grass. At first they didn’t see him because of his tiny size. Then Annie spotted him, whipping her shoulders—and Dave and Sherri—around to look at him.

            “What is it Cameroon?” Annie asked. “Does Serine want something?”

            “No,” Said Cameroon, nervously. “She wants to be alone…can I play?”

            “Sure!” Said Sandra, walking up. She leaned forward, almost causing Bill to be tossed head first off her shoulders. She picked up Cameroon and said, “Get on Bill’s shoulders and we’ll play!”

            Sandra helped Cameroon get on Bill’s large shoulders, and he held on tight as he surveyed his precarious position. It was dangerous, alright, but it would certainly be fun.

            Annie and Sandra got back into the game, kicking the ball between each other’s feet and running back and forth in the grass. Dave and Bill swung wildly on their shoulders, and Sherri and Cameroon swung even more wildly on their shoulders, clinging wildly to the men’s necks to stay on board.

            After a while the shoulder stacks were dismantled and Dave and Bill started their own game, although the cumbersomeness of the ball and the tall grass made playing very difficult. Annie and Sandra stood on the sidelines cheering their respective partners, and Sherri and Cameroon recklessly played goalie, but of course they jumped out of the way whenever a ball was kick towards them because the force of a larger person’s kick would have mauled them.

            After this game, Annie and Sandra made a little arena by putting the bottoms of their feet together and spreading their legs. Sherri and Cameroon stood inside the arena, trying to kick a tennis ball (which was to them the size of a beach ball) into Annie or Sandra’s crotch area. Since Sherri and Cameroon were so small they couldn’t send the ball with enough force to hurt, but Annie and Sandra still shrieked in fear of a direct hit as they played.

            All the while, Serine sat inside alone on a couch. With nobody in sight, it hit her just how ordinary the room looked. There was a couch, two chairs, and a TV. This could be someone’s living room in their apartment. Serine was feeling strangely dissociated with the whole process. With everyone out of sight and out of mind, Serine found it unbelievable that little people had been in this room. She found it unbelievable that she herself had been tiny.

            It all seemed like a vauge dream now. It was all unbelieveable; tiny people, real tiny people in real life. Not even in the movies. This was real life and shrinking technology actually existed. She tried to comprehend what shrinking technology would do to society, expecially in this country. It was mind-blowing.

            Serine tried to convince herself that she was at her friend’s house, merely visiting her. This was her friend’s living room and in a moment her friend will return from another room and they would leave to get something to eat, or to play tennis, or something like that. Something that didn’t involve shrunken people.

            Serine took in a deep breath and decided to face reality. Shrunken people did exist, she had been shrunk as small as seventeen inches, and she was still in a game that might very well cause her to shrink again. Not to mention there were tiny people right outside. Sandra and Bill, Annie and Dave, Sherri and Cameroon. Not to mention Tom, wherever he was right now.

            Serine stood up and walked to the door. There was only one thing she could do; she had to straighten things out with everyone else. She walked outside into the sun and around to the back of the house.

            The other contestants, who had been playing in the yard, stopped and fell silent as they watched the giantess approach. They all looked up at her: many solomly, waiting for her to hand out an edict or something. All were cautious and wary, thought.

            “Look, guys,” Serine started. “I feel that I owe you an apology. I’ve been treating you all badly, and I’d like to say I’m sorry.”

            “Annie,” Serine said, and Annie looked up. “I’m sorry about yelling at you and blaming you for the loss at the first competition. It really wasn’t your fault. And for the quirp at the second competition; that was wrong. Bill,” Bill looked up. “I’m so sorry about betraying you. I was leading you on, I didn’t tell you that I didn’t have any deeper feelings for you.”

            “And everyone else,” Serine said. “I’m sorry, okay? I’ve been a bad queen.” There was a pregnant silence as everyone digested this information. Finally, Annie spoke.

            “It’s okay, Serine.” Annie said. “I haven’t been so nice to you either.”

            Most of the others didn’t move, but Sandra and Dave gave her a face that seemed to convey forgiveness, and Sherri didn’t seem too mad either. Bill didn’t meet her eyes still.

            “Why don’t we go in the hot tub?” Asked Annie. “We can all fit on Serine, we’re small enough!”

            There was a general murmur of agreement and everyone went inside to change into their swimming things. The hot tub was turned on and pretty soon the water was bubbling. Serine went in first, leaning back on the side of the tub. Annie and Sandra climbed in and each sat on one of Serine’s legs, leaning against her. Dave sat in Annie’s lap and Bill sat in Sandra’s lap. Serine sat on Dave’s lap, and Cameroon sat against Serine’s belly, between Annie and Sandra.

            They all sat and relaxed, enjoying the hot water. Serine was amazed at the fact that she now held the entire game in her lap, save for Tom, who would have easily fit anywhere in the ensamble. Everyone was comfortable and relaxed with warm bodies pressed up around them from all sides.

            After a few minutes they got out and towled off. It was during this towling off that they noticed Betty approaching from the other side of the house. They all looked up at the hostess as she came up to them.

            “I am here to collect two people for shrinking and one for enlarging.” Said Betty. “Will Sandra, Bill, and Sherri please follow me?”

            The three who were chosen put down their towels and started to follow Betty back to the compound.

            “Sandra, if you could carry Bill and Sherri it would help a lot,” said Betty with an air of kindness rather than impatience. Sandra obliged picking and picked up the two smaller people.

            Sandra thought as she walked. Which one of the three would be enlarged? Obviously it couldn’t be her, because she was already half-size and Betty had said that there would not be two queens. So it was either going to be Bill or Sherri, and if Sherri was shrunk again it would mean elimination.

            They reached the shrinking room in a short moment, and Betty revealed to them what would happen. “Sandra and Bill, you will move into the booth first to be shrunk to half your current size.” Betty explained. “Sherri, you will go into the booth next to be enlarged to twice your current size.”

            So no one was being eliminated yet. The booth doors opened, and Sandra carried Bill inside.

            “Well,” Said Sandra to Bill, “We’ll both be smaller than we’ve ever been.” The door closed and there was the flash of light. Now Sandra was quarter-sized and Bill was eigth-sized. Sandra had never been smaller than half-size and now seeing the immense booth from this size made her jaw drop. Bill felt extremely tiny, and clung to Sandra for support.

            They walked through the other side, and Sherri entered the booth. She looked up at the immense surroundings, recalling the days of height when she was one of the two full-sized people. She wouldn’t be that big, but she would be growing.

            With a flash of light, Sherri was one-fourth size, the size she had been before her ill-fated attempt to turn herself into a giantess. This was an improvement, of course, and gave her a safety zone now that she was not just a step away from elimination.

            She walked through the other side and encountered Sandra and Bill. Sandra, who had towered over her beforehand, was now her size. Even Bill, who was just taller than Sherri, was now smaller. Sherri smiled at the little man, knowing that there were now three people smaller than her.

            The door in the far side of the room opened and Betty walked in. Sandra and Bill gaped; for them, Betty was taller than she had ever been; she absolutely towered over them.

Betty smiled down at them and said, “Now you will go out and rejoin your group. Tell them I expect two more groups of notecards on the front porch of their house. I will be back later to shrink—and/or enlarge—some or none of you. I trust you can find your way out, so be off with you!”

Betty shooed them away good-naturedly, then disappeared through a door they hadn’t noticed before. It closed behind her, leaving only the regular hallway back outside. Sherri and Sandra looked at each other and shrugged.

“I guess tampering with the machine’s out of the question.” Sandra joked.

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “I just got some height back, I wouldn’t want to loose it!”

Sandra and Sherri excited the building, Sandra carrying Bill. Meanwhile, Betty walked back to her apartment where she immediately went to the glass pitcher that held Tom and plucked him out.

“Let’s go check the monitors, shall we?” Asked Betty, then she sat down on her swivel chair in front of her main computer. Betty punched up a few things on her computer, and Tom could tell that the movie screen-sized monitor was showing views from different cameras around the gaming area.

Betty punched a few buttons and a picture of Sandra, Sherri, and Bill walking away popped up. “Aw, that’s too bad.” Said Betty. “I was kind of hoping that they would try to fiddle with the machine so I could shrink them again. I’d love to add Bill to our party, wouldn’t you?”

Tom didn’t say anything. For some reason, he wanted to keep everything just between him and Betty, and as odd as it sounded, he didn’t want to share Betty with anyone else.

“At any rate,” Betty said. “I’m fixing to bring in someone else.”

            Tom wondered who this “someone else” would be. Probably a guy, but even that he didn’t know for sure. Tom had the suspicion that Betty wanted to reel them all in, one by one, using the guise of the “game” as long as she could. Tom tried to imagine Betty with all eight of them, tiny, forcing them to pleasure her. It wasn’t hard, and Tom didn’t like it.

            “Well,” Said Betty. “Do you want to watch a movie? I have all the classic SC’s here: we can watch one now and try it out later.” Betty winked. Tom didn’t really want to give Betty the ideas from some of the flicks; those were actors in pretend situations, not real shrunken people.

            “How about we go with a classic.” Tom said. “I Wasn’t There.”

            “Oh, that’s just a tease,” Said Betty, pretending to pout. “I guess it’s okay though.” Betty rifled through her collection until she found the movie and stuck it in the DVD player. They started to watch the classic as Betty decided that the people in the house would be okay for a while.

 

            Sandra, Sherri, and Bill returned to the house about the same time as Betty and Tom started watching the movie. Now Annie was the only one half-height; Sandra, Sherri, and Dave were quarter-height, and Cameroon and Bill were one-eighth height.

            The others were not surprised at who had shrunk and who had grown. This way no one had yet been eliminated. Bill was very nervous about being around all the comparitive giants, even though Sandra held him close. Annie smiled at Bill, making him nervous.”

            “Boy, Dave,” Said Annie. “I do wish you were that small.”

            “I don’t.” Dave said. “I’d be just one step from being eliminated!”

            Sandra explained to the group that the cards had to be placed down for Betty in the next half-hour. They made two neat stacks of cards, then went inside for some lunch. Now that everyone was so much smaller Serine didn’t have to cook any more than she usually did for herself and it suited everyone fine.

            It had only taken twenty minutes before Bill was back on his conspiracy theory. “I’m telling you, this isn’t right!” Said Bill, to eye roles from everybody else.

            “It seems alright to me.” Said Dave. “I don’t see any problems with the way things are being run.”

            “Just the way we keep shrinking away,” Said Bill. “If nothing else it’s going to widdle us all out, and who knows where we go when we’re four inches tall?”

            “Not all of us are going to be that small.” Said Annie.

            “Yeah, but all but one of us will be.” Said Bill. “Unless there’s another elimination method that Betty hasn’t told us about yet.”

            “You better hope not,” Said Sandra, “Or we might just vote you off the island!”

            “Maybe that’ll be better,” Said Bill before he could help it. “Sometimes I think I just want to walk, million or no million.”

            “That’s fine with me,” Said Dave. “One less dude in my way.”

            “People, please,” Said Serine, authoritatively. “I know this game has been rough on us all, but I feel we all have to stick it out together.”

            After lunch they all once again watched a movie, a nice old action flick with no shrinking whatsoever. It was at the end of the movie that Betty returned to the house.

            “This time I come for Annie and Dave.” Betty said. “But before I take them I would like to explain what is to come tonight.”

            Like always, she had everyone’s complete attention. “There shall be one more erratic shrinking round in the evening, then there will be the evening vote.” Betty explained. “The vote is for your Queen. You will, tonight, vote whether to keep your Queen or to dump her. If you decide to dump her there will be a new vote for a new Queen or King, a vote in which you cannot vote for yourself.”

            Betty motioned for Annie and Dave to follow her. Annie scooped up Dave and they followed her out the door. The five in the house were nervous and quiet, expecially Serine. Serine knew she had no chance—despite her attempt to make up with the others, it would not give her enough support to remain Queen. Serine excused herself and walked off to her room.

            “Bill,” Said Sandra. “You know that Serine doesn’t stand a chance. No one’s going to vote for her except Cameroon. So I need you to vote for me.”

            “Why you?” Bill asked.

            “You know that I have an alliance with Tom and Annie,” Sandra said. “Well, that alliance is pretty much irrellevent now. Annie is still loyal to me, and if you vote there’s two for me. I plan to throw my vote away on Dave or someone else that has no chance.”

            “But Sandra,” Said Bill. “The game’s getting near the end! If we help you…there’s not much time for the rest of us to win.”

            Sandra laughed. “Wasn’t it you who wanted to duck out and forget the million?” She said. “So vote for me and I’ll make sure to treat you well until it’s over.”

            “Okay,” Said Bill. “But please make sure you and Annie don’t eliminate me. I don’t want to fall into Betty’s clutches.”

            “Alright,” Said Sandra, still somewhat impatient with Bill’s insistance on conspiracy theories. “In return for your vote, Annie and I’ll vote for someone else to be shrunk. And you can’t vote for either of us. Knock out Sherri or Cameroon or Dave if you can.”

            “Okay,” Said Bill.

            In a few minutes Annie returned quarter-sized and Tom returned eighth-sized. It was now, for the first time, clear-cut that all the girls were bigger than all the guys; the girls were no smaller than one fourth and the boys were no bigger than one eighth. Bill, Dave, and Cameroon were all just eight inches tall and one step away from elimination.

            Now, of course, there was no one left at half-size, and Serine had to watch over all those people that were so much smaller than her. The outside sky was beginning to darken and she started to feel a forboding feeling about the night. Tonight she would shrink again—she just knew it.

 

Day 7 - Part 2 by Benton
Author's Notes:

More eliminations are coming! Who will it be!

            “Well Tom,” Betty said as she shuffled the cards for the next Erratic Shrinking round. “I’m afraid I’m not going to be coming straight back to you, so I’m going to have to lock you up.”

            Tom did not say anything as Betty picked him up and brought him to the edge of a small glass case and placed him inside. She put a lid on the case and locked it down.

            “There’s water and a little food in those containers,” Said Betty, pointing. “And there are little holes over there for when you need to go.” She smiled as she turned to leave.

            “Wait,” Tom said. “Who are you bringing back?” But Betty just smiled at him as she walked out the door.

            Betty walked to the house smiling. It was time to take home a new man, have a new kind of fun. She knew who she wanted, and because his name was on two cards it was not inconceivable that he would have been picked randomly.

            She knocked on the door and like usual Serine opened it. Betty looked on to see all the little people looking at her anxiously.

            “I’ve come here to collect just one person; Dave.” Betty said. “Sorry Dave, but you’ve been eliminated.”

            Dave walked forward with a reluctant defeated look on his face. Betty smiled down at him; she knew the defiant side would come out soon enough.

            Betty reached down to pick up the eight-inch man, who was soon to be a four-inch man. A shot of excitement raced through her body as she wrapped her fingers around Dave. She was looking forward to this, just as much as she had looked forward to Tom being shrunk.

            Of course, Betty was obligated to say the rest of the rules: “When I return, I will be leading you off to take the vote on who your new leader will be. I can assure you that more than two people will change sizes at this event, so plan accordingly.”

            Betty walked off holding Dave at waist height, not looking at him and regarding him the same way as she would regard a pencil she was holding. Dave squirmed a little in her hand but otherwise did not move. She entered the compound and went into the room that held the shrinking booth. Finally, she brought Dave up to look at her.

            “Well, it’s time to shrink you.” Betty said.

            “And…then I’m eliminated?” asked Dave, shakily.

            “Yes,” Said Betty.

            “Do I…leave after that?” Dave asked tentitively.

            “Oh no,” Said Betty. “I’m afraid you’re staying here a bit longer.”

            Dave felt a chill run through him. “Wh-what does that mean?”

            “You’ll find out in a few moments,” Said Betty. Dave was not sure he liked that. Actually he was utterly terrified of the gianr woman who held him in such a fine grip. The woman who had ruthlessly lead them through this game and had taken Tom into the bowels of the building, and he had not been seen since. What fate was in store for him?

            Betty walked into the shrinking room and played Dave on the ground. Dave stood, terrified and alone in the gigantic room. Betty closed the massive door and within seconds there was a big flash. Dave was now four inches tall. He never felt so small and helpless.

            The door opened and Betty stepped inside. Now wearing heels, she was so huge that Dave could have hid under her arches. Her legs were like redwoods, her body the sized of a large field. Her hands were as big as rooms, and her head the size of a house.

            Betty continued walking over until she was standing directly over Dave. To her perspective, Dave was hardly visible, a little toy someone misplaced on the floor.

            “Ooh, what do we have here?” Cooed Betty, as if she had come across something unexpected. She bent down and picked Dave up. She held Dave high and close to her face. To Dave it seemed like he was nearly a hundred feet up and he cowered in Betty’s hand.

            “Wh-what are you going to do with me?” Asked Dave fearfully. “Do I get to go?”

            Betty smiled. “If I let you go, I don’t think you would last long against the birds and rats.” She never got tired of that joke.

            Dave didn’t find it funny, but he couldn’t summon the courage to say anything.

            “Don’t worry,” Betty said. “You’ll be safe with me. You’ll be in my personal care.” The smile she gave made Dave feel very uneasy.

            Betty walked out of the shrinking room, along the hallway and up the stairs with her new captive. Dave had closed his eyes and tried to shut the world out, and he gripped tightly onto Betty’s ring finger for support.

            Betty stopped walking, and Dave opened his eyes too see Betty’s apartment. He knew it must be hers right away. Everything that Tom had seen Dave was now seeing.

            Betty moved to the bed and sat down. She let Dave sprawl along her leg. She smiled at Dave’s continual show of fear.

            “So,” Betty said. “How does it feel to be hear, of all places? Speek!”

            The command got Dave over his nerves about speaking. He finally said, “B-Bill was right! This is a consperacy!”

            “A consperacy, you say?” Betty asked, an amused smile on her face. “A comsperacy for me to shrink handsome young men like you for my own pleasure? How very clever of me to disguise it as a game show.”

            “The gig is up!” Dave said, finding his courage. “The police will have you arrested! You’ll be thrown in jail!”

            “I won’t,” Betty said, “Because you’re four inches tall and nobody will even find you.”

            “Even if they don’t find me, they’ll eventually find you!” Dave said. “They’ll get you.” Betty was getting more and more amused by this reckless talk.

            “Even if that does happen, I still will have had my way with you many times.” Betty said.

            “I’m not giving you anything!” Shouted Dave, in a voice that came out barely above a whisper, “You’re getting nothing out of me! I’m not participating!”

            Pretending to be mad, Betty grabbed Dave abruptly and lifted him in the air. Screams of terror came out of Dave’s mouth as all bravity left him and he became a cowering little fool.

            “We’ll just see about that, shall we?” Betty said, menacingly. Betty flattened Dave on her hand and with two fingers from her other hand ripped Dave’s shirt right off. Dave jumped in shock. Betty did the same thng for Dave’s pants and underpants, leaving the young man completely naked.

            “My, you are good,” Said Betty, eyeing Dave and prodding him with a finger. Dave tried to swat the finger away but of course his efforts were useless. Betty had her complete way over him.

            Betty gripped Dave by the feet and lifted him up. “Hmm, let’s see you how you taste.” Said Betty. She then lowered the screaming Dave into her mouth and closed. Betty played with Dave with her tounge, moving him around. All the while he continued fighting.

            While Betty played with Dave in her mouth, she undressed herself, pulling off her shirt, bra, pants, and panties. After she was undressed she spit up Dave into her hand. He was completely covered in saliva.

            Betty held Dave well out from him. Dave noticed that Betty was now completely naked, a sight which both awed him and frightened him. Those breasts were immense, big as cars. And those tights, and the bush the size of a garden shrub.

            “I hope you like this,” Betty said, and pressed Dave against her breast as she laid down on her back. Dispite the softness and warmness Dave still fought. Betty started dragging Dave across her breasts, rubbing him into them. Dave kicked and bit at a nipple, thinking it to be vaunerable, but at his size he was unable to do any damage and in fact it just pleased Betty more.

            “Ooh, very good.” Betty said to her tiny captive. Dave must not have connected the dots because he was still attacking the nipple. Betty brought him up and out from her body again, and said, “Would you like to go inside me?”

            “NO!” Screamed Dave, horrified at the thought. What was going on now was bad enough; there would be nothing more immasculating than to be fit entirely inside a vagina.

            “Too bad, I was going to let you go in feet first.” Betty said. With that, she spread her legs and plunged Dave into herself headfirst. Dave was surrounded by a wall of pressure, drenched in secrations and covered in heat and smell. He couldn’t breathe. There was no access to air and the air in his lungs was being forced out by the pressure.

            Betty moved Dave up and down. Slowly at first but faster and faster. Dave fought, adding to the pleasure. This was even more pleasurable than Tom, although Tom had been more of a gentlemen and a good player, and Dave was just a young punk that needed to be taught a lesson.

            Finally when Dave thought he was going to pass out Betty came to a climax in a move that almost squished his body into rubble. Dave lay stuck there for just a moment until Betty’s hand once again grabbed his feet and pulled him out. Dave gasped for breath and felt his head spin as it made up for lost oxygen.

            “I hope you had as much fun as I did.” Betty said. Dave was too winded to say anything. He had just been nearly suffocated, stripped, immasculated, and taken advantage of. What was odder—there was something strangely appealing about all of it.

            “Rest now.” Betty said, lowering Dave onto her breast, “For later on there will be more activities.”

            Dave could hardly care now as he curled up his battered and beatened body on Betty’s large soft breast and quickly fell asleep.

 

 

            The six remaining contestants waited uneasily for Betty’s return. Even though Serine had made her apologies to the other contestants, she dowbted it would change their overall feelings. Well, she might as well say goodbye to full-sized world because she was likely to be shrunk before the hour was up.

            Annie and Sherri were sitting on a chair together, and Bill and Sandra were talking. Cameroon was not by Serine, he was by himself worrying. Now more than ever he felt that he made a major tactical mistake by loosing that competition. Not only did he botch his own chances but now Serine was about to go down as well.

            Night was falling and Betty’s promised time of return was nearly upon them. A grim mood had fallen upon them and they all sensed the game was in its final days. Two had been eliminated and there was a threat to eliminate more. They all feared the worst for themselves.

            As promised, Betty arrived at eight sharp. The sharp knock on the door made everybody jump, though they had been expecting it. Serine walked over and opened the door for Betty, seeing as she was the only one who could do so. Betty, as usual, was smiling.

            “Tonight we will have a refferendum on your Queen.” Betty said, indicating Serine. “The Queen shall carry her subjects down to the compound where they shall judge whether or not they want to be ruled by this Queen or another. If you will, Queen Serine.”

            Serine leaned down and picked up the five others. Pretty soon quarter-size Annie, Sandra and Sherri, and eighth-size Bill and Cameroon, were all in her arms pressed against her body. Betty turned to lead Serine down to the compound, and there was nothing for her to do but follow.

            Serine knew she was doomed. She felt it ironic that at this moment she was carrying the five people who held her fate. These five people were completely under her control and at her mercy, yet in a few minutes she would likely be smaller than all of them.

            Betty and Serine entered the compound and stopped in the infamous room in which they had all been introduced to the shrinking booth just over a week before.

            “Please put your subjects on the ground, Queen Serine.” Betty said, and Serine did so. The five tiny people took invoulintary steps away from Serine.

            “This is how this will work.” Betty said. “In a few moments, the contestants will use these five booths to vote a simple answer: Do you want Serine to remain queen or do you want her deposed?” Betty indicated five monitors, three quarter-sized and two eigth-sized.

            “This vote will not be secret.” Betty said. “When you vote everyone will know whether you have voted yes or no. After the vote, you must be ready to supply an answer to why you voted the way you did.”

            “One more thing.” Betty said. “Deposed doesn’t mean a change in size. It means one sixteenth, or elimination. Man your booths!”

            A chill ran through the room. Serine was already start to bow to the ievitable. The two men and three women walked to the booths. They were set up in order of orriginal number: Bill, Sheri, Cameroon, Sandra, Annie.

            “When I say go, you will answer the question presented with either a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ response on the keypad. Do you want Serine to remain as full-sized Queen? Go!”

            Instantly all five of them pressed their buttons. The result was immediate and predictible. The vote was four to one in favor of Serine being deposed and eliminated, with Cameroon the only person in favor of Serine remaining the Queen. Serine bowed her head towards inevitability.

            “It seems that you are not a very popular Queen.” Remarked Betty. “But before we eliminate you, lets find out the reasons. We’ll start on the right side with Annie.”

            “Well,” Annie said, “It wasn’t that you were terrible. It was just that, well, I didn’t want you to be full-sized, expecially after some ways you acted towards us.”

            “Sandra, what are your reasons?” Betty asked.

            “Well, too be honest, I was never too fond of Serine.” Said Sandra. “And I really think someone else should be in charge.”

            “Cameroon, why did you vote to keep Serine the Queen?” Betty asked.

            “I like Serine,” Said Cameroon. “And I’d feel a lot more comfertable with her ruling than any of the other people here.”

            “Sherri, why did you vote against Serine,” Betty asked.

            “Mainly the same reasons as Annie,” Sherri said. “We need someone else.”

            “And lastly, Bill,” Said Serine.

            Bill looked straight up at the giantess Serine, and said, “Because she betrayed me, still.”

            “Well,” Betty said, “Your sentence has been dealt. Serine, please make your way to the shrinking booth.”

            Serine walked grimly into the shrinking booth like many times before. The door closed, and there was a flash of light. Like Tom and Dave before her, Serine found herself in a room of cathedral-like proportions, with walls and celings a hundred feet out for her. This was expecially a shock for Serine, who had never been smaller than quarter size. She looked up at the tall room and felt her will shaking.

            The door opened and Betty walked in, tall and unbelievable as seeing the statue of liberty for the first time. Serine felt herself get weak in the knees as she looked up at Betty.

            Betty, of course, was smiling. “Why hello there!” She said, smiling a smile that was easily big enough to fit Serine several times. Serine didn’t respond, rather she crouched and waited as Betty bent down and picked up the miniscule girl. Betty held Serine visibly in her hand as she returned to the main room.

            The five shrunken contestnants gasped when Serine was brought out. Since Tom and Dave had both been shrunken away from everyone none of them had yet seen a four-inch person. Serine was absolutely miniscule, and the five of them looked horrorstruck. Annie looked like she was about to break into tears.

            “Yes, this is the size each of you will become at elimination.” Betty said. “Remember, you voted her for this.” Betty lowered Serine and put her into a small bag that was hanging around her hip. Betty shut the bag with an audiable zip.

            “Can she breathe in there?” Blurted Annie, her concern breaking forth.

            “Oh yes. No need to worry about that. Air passes easily through this bag.” Betty said. “As one of you will likely find out soon.”

            There was a chilled silence as the five remaining contestants looked to each other’s faces. Betty let this moment happen for dramatic sake, then continued.

            “Now you shall select your new King or Queen.” Betty said. “The rules are simple. When I say go, you must press the button of the person you want to be the next full-sized leader. You can vote for anyone you want except yourself, and you cannot vote for Serine, because you just deposed her. Okay, now!”

            The five conestants pressed their buttons. Since they were in a semi-circle, they could all see each others responses. They were as follows:

 

Bill: Sandra

Sherri: Annie

Cameroon: Sheri

Sandra: Dave

Annie: Sandra

 

            Betty considered the votes and smiled. “You have chosen Sandra to be your next full-sized Queen, since she is the only one with two votes.” Betty said. Sandra smiled with pride. Her plan had worked, thanks to loyal alliance-girl Annie and her new fling Bill.

            “Now again I will ask each of you to specify your reasons.” Betty said. “Starting this time with Bill.”

            “Well,” Bill said. “I chose Sandra because she is my partner, and if I can’t vote for myself, that’s who I’d vote for.”

            “Sherri, why did you pick Annie?” Betty asked.

            “Because we’ve been friends most of the game,” Said Sherri. “And I think she’d be a kind and gental ruler.”

            “And Cameroon, why did you pick Sherri?” Betty asked.

            Cameroon was a little stumped. Why did he pick Sherri.? In honesty, since he couldn’t vote for himself or Serine he just hit a random button. But wasn’t Sherri the same person who embarrassed him by picking him up? That didn’t really hold a candle to what everyone did to everyone else later, but still…he should have voted for Annie, because that would have put her with Sandra, and better Annie and Sandra, for gods sakes! It had been on the back of his mind, the wonder what would happen if Sandra took charge.

            “Because…I didn’t want someone else to win.” Said Cameroon, vaguely. He really hoped Betty would not press it, and fortuanitely she didn’t.

            “Sandra, why did you pick Dave?” Betty asked.

            “Because,” Sandra said, a malicious smile on her face, “I knew that no one else would.”

            “Very cold, I like it,” Said Betty. “And you, Annie, why did you pick Sandra?”

            “We’ve been friends for a while.” Annie said. “And I think she’s the best of the choices.”

            “Well, there you have it.” Betty said. “Sandra, if you could make your way to the machine for enlargement.”

            Sandra gleefully strutted off to the machine. She walked in and heard the door slam shut. She smiled smugly as she awaited the resizing beams. They came, and then in an instant she found herself in a very small room with a door handle that was, surprisingly, significantly below her head.

            Sandra did not go into the other room but opened the door and strode triumphantly back into the game room. Everything looked surprisingly small. She had not been full-sized since her team lost at the target-shooting game. Betty was no longer a giantess. Annie only came up to her knee, and Bill and Cameroon were almost ridiculously tiny. If only Sandra could see Serine now, tiny and locked away in that purse…

            “Congradulations on your claiming of the monarchy,” Said Betty. “But as you know, every time there is a change of government there are casualties. Those who didn’t support your rise to power now have to be made to pay.”

            Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to make of it, but knowing it can’t be good.

            “Sandra, you will now pick one of the two people who did not vote for you and eliminate them.” Betty said. “It’s either Cameroon or Sherri. Who do you preffer?”

            Sandra thought about it for a moment. She would really like to get rid of Cameroon, his attachement to Serine had been quite annoying. But letting Cameroon go free with Serine was not Sandra’s idea of proper punishment. No, Cameroon had to be left here to suffer. Sherri could be sent away. Sandra and Sherri had never really gotten along, and it would be convenient to break up the Annie-Sherri friendship.

            “I chose to eliminate Sherri.” Sandra said. A look of shock and then anger came across Sherri’s face. Sherri certainly didn’t expect to be the one picked. Damn Sandra, it was all about politics.

            “Sherri, if you would please make your way to the shrinking machine for reduction.” Betty said. Sherri obeyed, walking over to the shrinking room, the same path and size Sandra was when she entered, but this time going in the opposite direction in regards to size.

            Sandra watched with satisfaction as Sherri dissappered into the machine. She was pleased with herself that the other two strong female types were gone. Only the silly Annie remained. Bill had been thoroughly immasculated, having been shrunk continuously from the second day, and Cameroon wasn’t well liked for his relationship with Serine. Victory was in the bag, she believed.

            There was a flash, and once again Betty went into the shrinking room to retrieve another 4-inch shrinking vitctim. Betty held tiny Sherri high for everyone to see.

            Sherri, unlike Serine, was holding herself high in the shrinking. Sure she was scared, but she made up her mind to deal with it and be strong. There was no use freaking out. The first shrink had been the hardest, but every successive one had been easier. She would not let the pressure get to her.

            Sandra was able to get one last good look at Sherri before Betty slipped her into her bag, unzipping it and popping Sherri in before zipping it again. Now it was just four of them: full-sized Sandra, fourth-sized Annie, and eigth-sized Bill and Cameroon.

            “You are all that remains of the orrignal eight.” Betty said. “Enjoy what you have, because the next shakeup happens tomorrow night, like it or not. Queen Sandra, please gather up your subjects and return to the house.”

            Sandra did as she was told, picking up Annie in one hand by the waste, and clutching both Bill and Cameroon in her other hand. Biding farewell to Betty, she exited the compound and returned to the house.

            The first thing everybody noticed was that there were now only three bedrooms. This was less relevant though now that there were only four of them, and it would be assumed that Sandra and Bill would room together.

            Once Sandra entered she placed Annie, Bill, and Cameroon on the kitchen counter. It struck her how small her remaining group was. It was barely a group at all!

            “I don’t think I need to tell you anything,” Sandra said, talking in a soft voice but carrying authority. “So as long as you don’t disobey me, you’ll be in good hands.”

            She gathered them off the counter and they proceeded to watch a few movies together. Cameroon tried to stay well away from Sandra, and even tried to stay away from Annie although they had gotten along so well up into this point. He really did feel like and outsider at this point and didn’t want to talk to anyone.

            Bill was watching the movie from the next of Sandra’s shirt. Sandra had been bigger than him before she was the queen, but now she was so much bigger than him. Her giant size and sexiness were alluring. Sandra didn’t seem to mind as Bill slumped lower and lower into her shirt, to the point where he could no longer see the TV, but he didn’t care.

            Annie sat next to Sandra, the woman she helped enlarge, but no longer felt so good about her. Sandra had tried to come across to Annie as being friendly, but Annie was now trying to see through that. Sandra just wanted to win. They all did, really, but Sandra was the most rutheless about it. Well, that’s it, thought Annie in her mind. The alliance is off. We’ll see how well she floats without me.

            Well after midnight they all went to bed. Cameroon and Annie went to their individual rooms, and Bill went with Sandra. The last words spoken that night were, “Are you ready for a fun night?”, from Sandra to Bill.

 

End Notes:

The eight contestants have now been widdled down to four! Who will be the eventual winner? What happens to the eliminated contestants? And is there a chance for any of the four eliminated contestants to get back into the game? Stay tuned to find out!

Day 7 - Night by Benton
Author's Notes:

Sorry I haven't updated in nearly a week! I'll try not to let as long of gaps go by in the future.

            Serine tried not to panic when she was put into the bag. The bag itself was about twice her height in width and about three in height, and it was very narrow. She could breathe all right and there was enough light that she could see somewhat, but she felt as if the walls of the bag were closing in on her and she was breaking into hysterics.

            She could not believe she was four inches tall, in a kind of bag sitting on the hip of some enormous giantess. This was far too unreal. Once again she could not believe she was in such an absurd situation.

            Because of her state of mind, Serine did not listen to the competition happening outside. When the zipper on the top unzipped again Serine thought it was Betty coming to pick her out, but instead it was another four-inch person: Sherri.

            Unlike Serine, Sherri was holding her expression firmly. Sherri’s firmness increased when she saw Serine, who had once been a pillar of strength at the beginning, curl into a scared ball at the site of Betty’s hand.

            Sherri was deposited and the zipper was reshut. It was just Serine and Sherri in the bag. After a moment, the bag began swaying with the movement of Betty’s hip as she walked.

            “Wh-what happened out there?” Serine asked.

            “Sandra’s the next full-sized Queen.” Sherri said. “She was allowed to pick someone to eliminate, and she chose me.”

            “She chose you?” Serine asked, shocked.

            “She’s a bitch, I know.” Sherri said, angry but not letting the anger get the best of her. “Well, now we’re in it together.”

            Serine looked at her. There had never been much “togetherness” before between the two of them. They had pretty much always been different sizes and didn’t have much to do with each other. They were each the leader at some point, and now they were both here, the new ejections from the game.

            “What do you think’s going to happen to us?” Serine said.

            “I don’t know.” Sherri said. “I don’t think we’re getting resized, though.”

            “I don’t think so either.” Said Serine, shivering.

            They didn’t have any more time to talk. There was a sudden weightless second followed by a large thumping feeling that could only mean that Betty had taken off her purse. A second later, the zipper was opened and light flooded in.

            “Welcome, ladies.” Betty said, reaching in to scoop both of them up. They didn’t resist as Betty put them easily both into one fist. She raised them up and the girls got to look around. They obviously weren’t anywhere on the set. They didn’t even look like they were anywhere in the studio! But they couldn’t have gone that far, only a minute had passed. So they had to be in the studio—but why did this look like a living room?

            “Where are we?” Asked Sherri. She was only now beginning to make out the sites. There was a table, a couch, a few chairs, but her eyes fell to the table where she saw a dollhouse that was scaled to almost their exact size.

            “This is my apartment here.” Said Betty. Sherri’s impression was this was far more luxurious and permanent looking than studio accomidations normally were. “And we’re here to have a little fun.”

            “What?” Exclaimed Serine. “Fun! Isn’t the competition over? Aren’t we allowed to go now?”

            “I dowbt that even your muscles would be a match for the animals that would find you at your size,” Betty said, smiling at her joke. Serine started to respond, but Betty said, “Seriously, though, the game’s not over. There will be a chance to return. You don’t want to give that up, do you? A million dollars?”

            “I don’t care,” Said Serine, but she wasn’t sure if she meant it. Even for this humiliation, a million dollars was a lot of money.

            “Care or not, you’re still in,” Betty said. “Besides, you wouldn’t want to miss the fun!”

            “What fun?” Asked Serine. With that, Betty carried them over and placed them in fron of the dollhouse. This erased all dowbt in Serine’s mind that this dollhouse was ment for them.

            “We’re going to live in that?” Sherri asked.

            “Well, I do have a few glass fishbowls if you prefer.” Betty said. Sherri and Serine both looked shocked and Betty smiled as she said, “That’s how I thought you’d react. But it’s not just living, we’ll also be playing here.”

            “What do you mean?” Sherri asked warily.

            “You’ve played dolls as a child before, haven’t you?” Betty asked.

            “Wait. We’re dolls now?” Asked Serine.

            “Yes.” Betty said. “And I even got your doll clothes picked out.” Betty reached into the second floor picked two items from the closet. Both were very frilly dresses. Sherri was handed a white one with pink flowers. Serine was handed a gold one with yellow ribbins.

            “You’ll find they’re made of real material.” Betty said. Sherri felt her dress and it did indeed feel real, even if it loked dollish. “Now both of you get dressed. I’ll be over there, getting dressed myself.”

            Betty walked over to the other side of the room where there was a dresser. Sherri decided it was not worth trying to resist and started to take off her clothes to change. Serine, after hesitating for a minute, followed suit. They turned away from each other, leaving Serine facing Betty at the far side of the room.

            Serine couldn’t keep her eyes off Betty. Betty was facing away from them and she was taking off everything, even her underpants. Serine watched fascinated as each layer of clothes came off to reveal a perfect giant body underneath. She was sure her mouth was hanging open when Betty stood fully naked away from them. Instead of putting on other clothes, she simply grabbed a white robe off a peg and wrapped it around her.

            By this time Sherri had finished dressing and had turned around to see Betty walking back towards them wearing a robe. Sherri didn’t like that at all. Betty wasn’t wearing anything under that robe and Sherri worried that all too soon they would end up on Betty’s body somewhere. It was a serious test to Sherri’s resolve to stay calm and collected through this experience.

            Serine hadn’t finished putting her dress on and she scrambled to straighten it out when Betty came over to them. Betty smiled down at her two dolls. They were so abseloutely gorgeious in their new outfits, expecially the way they were looking at her with embarrassed eyes.

            “Okay, this is the story.” Betty said. “Sherri, you are the mother of the household, and Serine is your oldest daughter. Sherri’s husband is off to work. I’ll play all the other characters. Go in the kitchen and we’ll start!”

            The play began with a dinner scene involving Sherri and Serine at the dinner table with a plastic figure that was ment to be Serine’s younger brother. Betty did all the voices and she lead the plot wherever she wanted it to go.

            The game continued for another half hour with different situations happening and Sherri and Serine running from room to room following the plot. Then, one of Betty’s character, a little girl, said, “Mommy I’m tired, it’s bedtime.”

            “Yes. Go to bed now.” Said Sherri, playing her mother role.

            Betty’s hand started to bounce the little girl off, but she turned around and asked, “Doesn’t Serine have to go to bed too?”

            “Yes. Off to bed with you too, Serine.” Sherri said. Serine tried very hard not to make a face and turned off and went to another room.

            “Oh, look!” Betty said in her narrator voice. “The husband is back from his very long day at work! He’s coming up the stairs now!”

            Sherri was preparing herself to see Betty’s hand bouncing along a tall plastic figure, but quite to her amazement Tom came walking up the stairs.

            “Honey, I’m home!” Said Tom with a smile on his face. He was dressed in a suit and tie. His hair was done and he looked spectacular! Sherri could not help but feel very attracted to Tom. She ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

            “Tom, I’m so, so sorry that I made you get caught.” Sherri said, referring to the failed attempt to enlarge themselves.

            “It’s alright,” Said Tom, patting and rubbing Sherri’s back. “I’ve been fine.”

            “Come on!” Said Betty from behind them. “What do a loving couple do together after all the kids are in bed?” Betty gave an enormous wink that seemed to be directed at Tom.

            “She can’t seriously expect…” Sherri started to say.

            “We’ve done it before.” Tom said.

            “But we were never the same size,” Sherri said. “And nobody was watching!”

            “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.” Said Tom, putting his arm comfortably around Sherri’s waste.

            “Sweep her off her feet, loverboy!” Said Betty. Tom did so, scooping up Sherri in his arms. Sherri let out a little whoop of surprise as he did so. Tom walked her over to the master bedroom, laid her down, and started to relieve her of her dress.

            Tom and Sherri undressed each other and quickly became very playful with each other. Being the same size as each other for the first time since the very first day, they started to really realize how much each was attracted to the other. They moved on to more serious foreplay and the arousal became even more pronounced.

            Tom was just starting to mount Sherri when Betty said, “Wait a minute guys,” They looked up just in time to see Betty’s hand some up over them. Pressing their naked bodies together Betty picked them up and lifted them out of the dollhouse. With her other hand Betty pushed her robe open and lowered the couple down to her pubic area.

            For the first time this evening Sherri started truly flipping out. It was like nothing she had ever seen. In every direction there was nothing but flesh. Below her was Betty’s enormous pulsating vulva. It smelled overwhelmingly female.

            “Relax!” Tom said, trying to calm Sherri down. “This’ll make it more fun.” Tom moved backwards across the vulva, causing Betty to tremble in pleasure. Sherri found this all very disturbing but followed Tom down. Tom motioned for Sherri to sit down. Tom knelt down and guided Sherri’s foot around the vulva until he found the enterance to the vagina. Sticking Sherri’s other foot down, Tom started to push Sherri’s body into the pussy.

            Sherri might have been able to fight Tom’s pushing, but she could do nothing to fight Betty, whose hand lingered nearby. She let Tom push her into her shoulders, hardly believing that her feet were not feet deep into the most intimate area of a woman. She had never had any experiences with a woman, let alone one the size of a battleship. She was nervous but somehow the scent and the tightness was relaxing and arousing her.

            Tom entered as well, his feet pressing between Sherri’s body and the outer walls of Betty’s pussy. He lowered himself down until he was equil to Sherri. Already engulfed in one vagina, he inserted his member into another. He was doing the impossible: pleasing two women at the same time.

            Betty relished in the experience. This was the best one yet! But why stop there when she could make it even better? She reached her hand into the doll bedroom where Serine had been pretending to sleep and plucked her out. Serine flinched but of course could not escape as Betty’s hand curled around her. Serine had been paying attention to the whole scene and knew what was going on along, and knew that she was headed to be part of the party.

            Serine was placed on Betty’s left breast. It was soft and gave under her weight. For a second Serine didn’t know what to do.

            “You’re an athelete,” Said Betty between gasps. “Grip the nipple between your legs…and do situps.”

            Serine had no choice so she did what Betty said. She started doing situps and by doing it pulling and pinching the nipple, causing Betty to esclaim in pleasure. Unlike Sherri, Serine did have experience with women, a fact she had not let on to the other contestants. Usually, however, she was with more passive women and she took the lead role. Of course, this was impossible with Betty, but Serine did what she could to this one nipple.

            The tightness in Betty’s pussy caused Tom and Sherri to be pressed hard together, but they managed to get a good rythim going, the scent and moisture helping them along. Betty’s one hand was massaging her crotch area, casting Tom and Sherri into shadow. Her other hand was on her right breast, playing and teasing herself as Serine tried trick after trick on her other nipple.

            After a short time Tom came. He relaxed and came out of Sherri peacefully. Suddenly Betty came. This caused such a seizing up that Sherri cried out in surpize and pain as they were squeezed like a grape. Betty’s right hand gripped Serine against her breast as her left hand remained on her crotch.

            After Betty came, everything came to peace throughout her body. Tom slid out of the extremely moist pussy and helped Sherri out as well. Sherri was exausted but in awe of the whole situation. Tom lead Sherri up Betty’s bush at to her stomach where they sat down. Serine slowly slid off Betty’s breast and sat down in front of it, leaning against it.

            “That was terrific.” Betty said. She picked Tom and Sherri up first, then Serine. “Now to sleep with you all. Tomorrow we can do something else.” Shortly thereafter Betty left the room. The three of them looked at each other in amazement.

            “There’s a working shower in the other room.” Said Tom, pulling Sherri after her. Both of them were completely drenched by Betty’s secreations. Serine, who was not covered in secreations but was still sweaty from activity, decided to let them go as they went into the shower together to wash off.

            Serine sat on the ledge of the dollhouse looking out. She could not believe what had just happened. Betty was using them all as sex toys! She wondered if Dave had seen a similar fate. She wondered if Sandra, Annie, Bill, and Cameroon would all be brought back and used in this way. Hopefully not Cameroon, he is way too nice. And Annie is still very young.

            Before long Tom and Sherri had finished with the shower and were cuddling up for bed. Serine showered and went to be in another room. The beds were surprisingly comfortable, not made out of normal materials but something light but still firm. All three of them had a mix of excitemend and forboding as to what they worried would go on in the next few days.

 

Day 8 by Benton
Author's Notes:

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated this! I honestly forgot I had been doing this, but I hope to get the rest of this story up in short order. It's also kind of hard to believe I wrote this 8 years ago now!

 

 

The next day the remnants of the household rose. Sandra made breakfast, as this task now fell incumbant upon her. She made just enough for herself, knowing that Annie, Bill, and Cameroon together would only eat what amounts to scraps. The four of them did not talk very much durring breakfast and afterwords Annie was out the door to play outside.

            “I’ll join you,” Said Cameroon, not wanting to be left with Sandra and Bill. He ran out to join Annie to play a game of soccer, this time using a little rubber ball only three inches around.

            “Well, I guess it’s just you and me now.” Sandra said to little Bill.

            “Yeah, I guess it is.” Bill said.

            For the next few hours Bill and Sandra lounged about and they played. More accurately, Sandra played with Bill. At first, when Sandra had first been made Queen, Bill enjoyed playing with her. He had been put inside her, outside her, and all around her. But after the while the excitement started to die down and Bill realised that all he was to Sandra was a big toy. Most of the time she wasn’t even paying close attention to him when she was playing. She could be going about some other business: writing, reading, or anything, and she could be absent-mindedly fidling with Bill with her other hand. Sometimes she would get too unfocused on him and he would slip away, but she would always reach out and grab him before he got out of reach.

With each passing hour of this humiliating life as a toy Bill started to have more and more second thoughts about supporting Sandra, not to mention being her partner. But he had no choice at this point. He had come into this experience being an upper-class smooth-talking socialite who could get any girl, now he was the eight-foot-tall toy of a meglomaniachal woman who thought nothing of rubbing his body across her stomach just for fun.

It turns out first impressions are right, thought Bill. Sandra seemed like an aloof and unpleasent woman, and now she was still an aloof and unpleasent woman.

Outside, Annie was running around the tall grass that came up to past her knee with Cameroon on her shoulders. Cameroon shouted for joy as he weaved and bobbed madly. He hadn’t felt so free for days. He liked Serine very much, but durring her time as Queen and even a little before it she was getting very moody and unhappy. Annie was like a breath of life. She was fun, she was carefree.

As Annie ran she tripped over an unusually tough clump of grass. Annie lost her balance and Cameroon flew, screaming wildly, off her shoulders. Annie landed on her front in the grass with a muffled “oof”. Cameroon soared through the air but landed softly on the grass, going into a roll and coming to a stop on his back. Both of them laughed and laughed and laughed.

Annie got up, a few grass stains but uninjured, and walked over to Cameroon. She scooped him up by the arm pits, sat down indian style, and put Cameroon in her lap.

“You’re a lot of fun, Cameroon.” Annie said.

“You’re a lot of fun too.” Cameroon said.

“I think we’re the only light hearted people here,” Said Annie. “We take things as it goes. The reason the others are so grumpy is that they take everything too hard.”

“Yeah,” Said Cameroon, although knowing inside that he had been taking things too hard as well recently.

“I mean, we should enjoy it.” Annie said. “Think about it! We’re shrunk down to this small size, which is scarry, but is also a lot of fun! We can run around and play with things in ways we don’t normally do. We’re going to be on TV! How exciting is that! And we’re also the quarter-finalists for the one million dollar prize! That’s a lot of money for me.”

“Me too.” Admitted Cameroon. He looked up into Annie’s face. Her soft eyes were staring down at him kindly.

“How serious are you with Serine?” Annie asked out of the blue. Cameroon was taken quite aback by this question.

“Annie, I don’t think…” Began Cameroon.

“Why not?” Annie exclaimed, not unkindly. “If you’re serious with Serine that’s fine, but otherwise I don’t see any reason why not!”

“No, no, it’s not that.” Cameroon said. “Serine and I are just…well, it’s just the fact that you are so much younger…”

But Cameroon didn’t even get to finish the sentence. Annie brought her mouth to his and engulfed it with a gigantic kiss. Her lips seemed to cover half his face as she kissed him tightly, slipping a gigantic tounge right on the outside of his mouth and blowing him away. One thing’s for certain, he thought, she doesn’t kiss young!

Annie pulled away, smiling. Cameroon sat there in a gaze. He felt the touch of her lips all over his mouth region like little butterflies. She was beautiful and filled him with such a sence of peace.

“Come on, let’s see if we can turn you into a kite!” Annie said with a grin, and before Cameroon knew it she had gripped both of his arms with her much larger hands and was up and running at breathtaking speeds that made Cameroon scream with delight.

 

Betty was a happy woman. There was no part of the house or grounds that didn’t have a camera trained on it, and there was no camera she didn’t have access too. She loved watching the antics of the competitors. Expecially now full-sized Sandra, who was inadvertantly teaching her a good number of new tricks.

She enjoyed watching Annie play with Cameroon. The young, sunny girl had kissed Cameroon out in the yard, and after a few more games were now playing “doctor” under a tree. Betty dowbted it would be very long before they got into the more steamy stuff. Annie was certianly not as innocent as she seemed.

Betty played a few more “games” with Tom, Sherri, and Serine, but nothing approaching the intensity of the previous night. They were a fun crew, and even Serine had started getting used the the role of playing a doll. She had let Tom ride around in her cleavage for a couple of hours as she went about her business. Otherwise, she left the three of them alone.

Betty was walking across her kitchen when she stopped in front of the little glass bowl that held Dave. Since their first little interaction Dave was basically grumpy and moody. The few things that Betty gave Dave to occupy his time with were strune around with no regard to their condition. Betty would have let Dave out of the aquarium and into a more spacious environment if it weren’t for the fact that he was so antisociable.

But today Betty decided to give him a chance. No one could be stuck like that forever and it would be yet another opportunity for him to do something for her.

“Not looking too good are you, Dave?” Betty asked to Dave’s back in the aquarium. Dave turned slowly around. He was still butt naked—Betty hadn’t provided him replacement clothes for the ones he ripped.

“What do you want.” Dave said.

“I want your attitude to change,” Betty said. “But I’m willing to cut you a break and give you a deal.”

“A deal?” He said dryly, as believing that Betty could give no deal that he could get anything out of.

“Yes.” Betty said. “The deal is this. If you come out here and do a few things for me, I can give you Annie tonight.”

“Annie?” Tom asked, skepically.

“Yeah Annie.” Betty said. “Let me tell you, I have more power in this game than you could know. If I say I’ll give you Annie, then I’ll give you Annie.”

“What kind of things are we talking here?” Dave asked.

“You know…things.” Said Betty, running her tounge across her lips. Dave hesitated.

“You know, I could tell you that you have no choice and that I’ll take you whether you want it or not.” Betty said. “Would that make it easier?”

Dave still said nothing. Betty considered giving the fishbowl a shake, but instead waited for Dave’s answer.

“Well,” Dave said. “Fine.”

“Nice that you think so!” Betty said. At that, she reached down into her pocket and pulled out a long white strand of string, which to Dave looked more like a very tick rope.

“What’s that?” Dave said, a sence of forboding filling him.

“String, of course!” Betty said. She started lowering the string into the cage. With her other hand she grabbed one of Dave’s minute legs and began twisting the string around it.

“Wait, what are you doing?” Asked Dave, off balance, as Betty continued to tie the string.

“Stringing you up,” Betty said. “It’s going to be fun!”

“Hey, I didn’t say..” Dave protested as Betty tied the string around his other leg.

“Hey, I said ‘things’. I get to do whatever I want with you.” Betty said, finishing the second knot. Now both of Dave’s feet were tied by this string, the other end of which was held by Betty’s right hand.

“Now you better make sure they’re tight.” Betty said. “Because if you fall out that will be trouble!” Dave hurridly checked the knots and found that they were indeed rock solid knots. After he did this, Betty, who had been kneeling, was now standing up. The slack on the string was growing less and less.

Dave realised this just in time as his feet shot up and he pitched forward. He prepaired himself to smack the bottom of the aquarium, but by this point Betty was already raising him fast enough that he found himself well above the ground and rising. The world flew upwards as he was raised upside-down.

“I see you like to ‘hang’ around here,” Joked Betty, holding Dave up to her face. Dave and the string were spinning around and around, so sometimes Dave was looking at Betty and others he was looking away.

“Put me down, put me down!” Dave screamed in panic.

“You don’t want that, do you?” Asked Betty, pretending concern.

“Yes I do! Yes I do!” Dave yelled.

“Okay.” Said Betty. She raisesd him higher and opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and slowly started to lower Dave towards it.

“No…n-no I don’t! No I don’t!” Dave yelled as he felt Betty’s hot moist breath come up to meet him. Betty raised him away from her mouth and closed it.

“Good.” She said. “I was hoping it wouldn’t come to that.” Dave just wimpered as he hung from the chain.

Betty walked into the main part of her kitchen. She lowered Dave down to the table and gently placed him on it. He rolled forward a few inches and then sat up in a daze, the string triling from his feet. Betty opened the refrigorator and started looking around for something good to eat.

“Ooh, here we go.” Betty said, pulling out a can of cool-whip. Dave stared at it in horror. Was he going to get dipped in that? Betty put the container of cool-whip on the counter and opened it. The surface was white and unbroken.

            “Okay, this is what you will do.” Betty said. “Climb in and cover yourself in cool-whip as much as you possibly can. Go now” Dave walked forward to the cool-whip container, which was almost as tall as he was, and hoisted himself in.

            Since it was refrigerated and not frosen, the cool-whip was soft and gave under his minute weight. He moved around in it and found it gave more, coming up over him. He started to smear chunks the size of his head around, covering his cest, back and legs. He was aware of large chunks sitting on the back of his head.

            “That’s not enough.” Betty said. “Let me do it!” With that, Betty took her hand and pushed Dave deep into the cool-whip. Dave felt a sense of panic come over him as the cool-whip closed above him. It was absolutely frigid, and it was too thick for him to escape. Then he felt the tug on his ankles and felt himself being pulled out of the cool-whip.

            As he was being raised Dave felt much heavier with all the cool-whip attached to him. Franticly he rubbed the cool-whip from his eyes so he could see where he was going. He was up and up over the table, then suddenly he was looking down at Betty’s face, her mouth open wide, hot breath coming up as the maw sorrounded him.

            Dave screamed as Betty’s mouth closed around him. She held the tip of the string several inches above her face, the end dissappering into her mouth where Dave resided. She flicked and sucked Dave with her tounge, removing all of the wipped cream. Dave franticaly tried to kick and claw but it was all ineffective.

            Betty pulled the end of the string.out of her mouth and Dave came out, wiped clean by her lips as he emerged cool-whip-less but completely sticky head to foot. He swung back and forth dazed, too scared and shocked to say anything..

            “That was tasty,” Said Betty, noting that Dave’s salty body and the cool-whip did have a neat interaction on her taste buds. “Let’s do it again!”

            Dave shouted an objection but it was inaudible. Betty lowered Dave into the cool-whip and this time rolled him around, as if one was rolling dough. As she lifted up the string she realised she had been rolling it up too. Dave unrolled like a windowshade until he hung limp at the end of the wobbling string line. He was covered in more cool-whip than before. Once again she lowered him down into her mouth and closed her lips around him.

            This time she sucked a little longer, and when she was done she moved him to the back of her mouth and swallowed. Dave really freaked out now, kicking with all of his might but no match for Betty’s throat muscle. But before Dave could move more than a couple of inches, Betty grabbed the string, arresting Dave’s slide down her esophogus. Fighting her gag reflex Betty pulled Dave back into her mouth, once again cleaning him off with her lips on the way out.

            Betty let Dave hang there as he muttered frightened and incoherent words. Almost swallowing someone would really freek them out, Betty thought. It’s not a surprise that Dave was at a loss for words.

            “That’s enough cool-whip for today.” Said Betty. She placed Dave gently down on a countertop as she put away the cool-whip. Dave stayed down, not bothering to get up. After closing the refrigerator, Betty began filling the sink with water. Dave heard this and looked up. Betty felt the water and adjusted the temperature.

            “You know I always wash my utensals after I use them.” Betty said, smiling at Dave. He sat there, watching the sink fill higher, until finally Betty shut it off and said, “Go ahead, get in!”

            Dave crawled forwards until he reached the end of the sink. He dipped his arm in to feel it’s temperature. Suprisingly, it was very warm, so he slipped off the sink and into the water. Dave felt light and bouyant as he floated across the surface. He felt the pain and shock leaving him as he relaxed in the water.

            “See, isn’t that pleaasent?” Betty asked. Dave thought about it. It was certianly weird. You can give a bath to a cat in the sink or even a small baby, but never did Dave suspect that he would be using one as a swimming pool, let alone a bath tub.

            “Well, you’re wet, but you’re still not clean.” Said Betty. She picked up a bottle of dish detergent and put a drop on her finger. She rubbed her fingers together and reached down for Dave. Her fingers rubbed up and down Dave, spreading the foamy soap all over his body. She started splashing water up on him and  bubbles grew outwards from him as she did so. It was intense rubbing, but all the while it was kind of nice.

            After a few moments, Dave heard a gurgelling sound and realised that Betty had opened the drain. He felt suction around his feet and for a second had an abrupt panic that he was going to go down the drain. He came to his senses and realised that it was unlikely that even just his foot could fit in the drain hole.

            When the water was down to his knees Betty turned the water on again. She tested it and said, “You’ll want to rinse off.” Dave stepped up on the drain guard and let the warm water cascade down on him. It was less like a shower and more like being under a waterfall. The water was so heavy it was wearing his shoulders down. At the same time, it was filled with thousands of air bubbles. He felt the soap be washed off his body.

            The tapped stopped, and Dave’s body dripped dry suprisingly fast. Still, large droplets clinged to his body. Dave watched as Betty grabbed a small rag, which to him was a very large towel, and began to dry him off.

            It didn’t take long, and soon Betty had the towel wrapped completely around Dave. She lifted him with it and placed him on the counter. Dave was completely dry now, which made him believe that this shrinking thing would never stop suprising him.

            “Well, you ready to go?” Betty said. Dave wanted to ask go where, but he was to tired to do what. But before he could do anything he felt his feet go up from under him and once again he was in the air. Dave tried not to panic as he hung just below Betty’s chest as she walked with him from the kitchen into the bedroom.

            “Hold on, just another second.” Betty said. She walked over to a coat stand with pegs, and tied the section of string not containing Dave to one of the pegs, leaving Dave suspended several feet above the ground. He did not like this one bit, but hoped that it would be just a very short thing.

            And a short thing it was. Betty only left him up there for the time it took her to take off all of her clothes. Dave watched this all upside-down and it never seaced to give him a sence of awe.

            A minute later, an entirely naked Betty walked over to where Dave was hanging and gently undid the knot that was tying him to the peg. He was once again hanging from the string supported by Betty’s hand. She walked over to the bed and pulled aside the covers to admit her. She laid down, keeping Dave over her at all times. As she laid, she lowered Dave to her breast area but a few inches too high.

            “Grab the nipple.” Said Betty. She lowered Dave down slowly but when he could almost reach it she shot him up a few inches. Startled, Dave wiggled and the string jiggled. Bettly lowered him down again but just as Dave was about to grab it she shot him up once again. She left him hanging there, a big smile on her face. With her free hand she reached over to her bedside table where she kept a small pair of scissors.

            Dave flinched as he saw the scissors being picked up. But Betty brought them up to the top of the string, right under her fingers. “This is going to be a fun afternoon.” She said, and cut the string in two.

 

            When Sandra called out to Annie and Cameroon it was time for dinner, they awoke with a start. For a second they forgot they were outside, and for another second they forgot who they were with. But then they came to their sences and with a shout that shook Cameroon’s head Annie shouted: “In a few minutes!”

            While Annie felt around with her hand to see where she had put her panties she felt Cameroon’s little head slide off her breast. He was stretching as well, picking up his body from Annie’s much larger one.

            Annie and Cameroon had picked this tree for lovemaking because it was in one of the back corners of the house, between the back wall and the back fence. And at their minute size, if they went to the far side of the tree they couldn’t be seen.

            They had been asleep for nearly half an hour. After many adventures Cameroon finally curled his head up on Annie’s breast and had fallen asleep, Annie following shortly thereafter. It had been a fun experience, all right. With Cameroon’s reduced size in proportion to her affecting all of his body it wasn’t quite as gratifying as she would have liked, but feeling his tiny buns under a single hand and his little precious movements it was a cute experience overall. Cameroon, though older, was much more spirited than Dave.

            Annie pulled on her panties, bra, shorts, and tank-top, while next to him Cameroon pulled on his underware, shorts, and shirt. They joked a little about swapping clothes and seeing if anyone would notice, but of course it was ridiculous. Annie’s panties would be wrapped around him like a thong with too long of straps, and her tank top would be like a tent to him. Not to mention that Annie wouldn’t be able to get Cameroon’s shirt pulled over her head, not to mention her shoulders.

            When they were both finally dressed they dashed inside, and Sandra was just putting a steaming plate on the table, and she added two small side plates for Annie and Cameroon. The first thing the two of them noticed was that Bill was nowhere in sight. Annie was about to say something but she stopped short.

            In fact, if anyone asked where Bill was, Sandra had roped him to the underside of her crotch area. She had inserted him up to his waste inside of her, then told him to gently lean forward and massage and play with her clitorus nicely and easily as to make it inconspicuous. To top it off Sandra had roped him, so even if he tried he couldn’t escape.

            Sandra said it would only be for a few minutes, but it had been over an hour.

            Annie and Cameroon ate, unaware of the prediciment that Bill was in. He was hanging upside-down, he was hot, sticky, and he didn’t ever think Sandra’s odor would come off. She was sitting to her posture would not hurt him, but he was still under a bit of strain. He didn’t know why he agreed to it after everything she had done to him so far.

            After dinner Annie and Cameroon went off to watch TV and Sandra took Bill into their bedroom She took off her pants and unattached the roping system from her panties. Bill’s lower half slid right out and he landed on a weary heap on the bed below.

            “Wasn’t that fun?” Sandra asked.

            “Sandra, I don’t want to do this anymore,” Bill said, wearily.

            “Do what?” Sandra asked.

            “This whole parter thing.” Bill said. “It seemed like a good idea at first, but now…”

            “Don’t talk that way to me or I’m going to have to stick you in head first again,” Warned Sandra, shaking a finger at Bill.

            “No Sandra, I’m being serious, I’m not playing!” Said Bill, raising his voice.

            “I’ll really have to now, won’t I?” Sandra said playfully.

            “No, I mean it!” Bill said. Sandra grabbed him and moved as if she was shoving him inside, but stopped inches short. Bill yelled in fright and put his hands up, a move which made Sandra smirk.

            “You’re lucky I like you,” She said. “Anyway, we’re going to have to clean up because Betty’s going to be here in less than two hours.” Defeated, Bill didn’t say another word as she wrapped a towel around her middle, took off her shirt, stuck Bill in her cleavage, and wrapped another towel around both of them, and went off to the bathroom.

            When two hours came, all four of them were looking their best sitting on the couch waiting for Betty to arrive. Even though they knew she was always punctual they still were nervous.

            Exactly on the dot the knock on the door came. Sandra moved Bill, who had been patiently waiting in her lap, and walked to the door to let Betty in.

            “Hi!” Said Sandra, playing the part as friendly as she could be.

            “How are you all doing.” Betty said. The three small people were walking up to Sandra’s legs to hear what Betty had to say.

            “Tonight will be very simple.” Betty said. “There are no competitions, no challenges, no testimonies. Only a single and very simple vote. It is very simple. So Queen Sandra, please gather up your subjects and follow me.”

            Sandra bent down and picked up Annie in one hand, Cameroon and Bill in the other as she had done the night before, and followed. They walked the short distance to the compound and enterd the all-to-familiar room, and Sandra put the three others down on the ground.

            “You may be wondering what you are voting about.” Betty said. “You will be voting to bring one of those people back from elimination.” When Betty said “those” she pointed to her right, and the four of them turned to look and gasped.

            Hanging in the upper left-hand corner of the room near the door of the shrinking booth was a small bird cage, and in the bird cage were the four eliminated players, still four inches tall. Even more shocking was the clothes they were wearing.

            Sherri and Serine were both wearing frilly doll dresses, Sherri’s being white and red and Serine’s being gold. To accent the point both had facepaint and makeup added to them so their skin was as white as porcilin. Dave was even more bizzare. He was wearing only a thin cloth tied loosely around his waiste. On closer inspection it could be seen that it was in fact merely a piece of tissue paper! Betty had tied it on Dave and had told him to be gental or it would easily rip right off.

            Tom’s dress, while it was the most ordinary, was also the most perplexing. He was dressed in a well-groomed blazer and suit. His hair was slicked back and well-combed. He looked like he was going to a fancy party and seemed totally out of place in a birdcage six feet off the ground. Annie thought with a touch of amusement that he looked like the groom on the top of a wedding cake.

            “This is how it will work.” Betty said. “On these slips of paper you will write who you want to be uneliminated on the top, and your own name on the bottom. Make this decision carefully, because I will pick one paper and only one, and that person will be the person who is re-enlarged to an eighth of normal height and returned to the house.”

            Sandra looked at her paper, which to her was as small as a tag on a shirt. She was deciding which of the four she would rather compete against. She certianly didn’t want Sherri or Sandra back, even if they were only tiny. Even Tom would be a bit of a threat. She decided on Dave, because he was worthless.

            Annie looked at her paper, which seemd normal size to her. She wasn’t too fond of Tom, and she never got along that well with Serine after the game. Having Dave back would be neat, but she had Cameroon instead now. She voted for Sherri.

            Bill didn’t want Serine back. He didn’t want Dave around either. Would Tom or Sherri be harder to compete against? Probably Tom, so he voted for Sherri.

            Cameroon thought about casting a vote for Serine. They had had many good nights together, but her recent grimness wasn’t such a fond memory to him. Sherri was out; he had already given her props once. Dave might try to take Annie for herself, so he voted for Tom.

            Betty collected the papers and shuffled them in a small box she had with her. While she was shuffelling, she told them one last piece of news:

            “Now with this game comes risk, as you know, and sacrifice.” Betty said. “What I didn’t tell you is that when a card is drawn and that person is re-enlarged, the person who voted for him or her will take her place as one of the eliminated.”

            Sandra, Bill, Annie, and Cameroon looked at each other in alarm. One of them was going to end up in Betty’s clutches!They knew they were voting to bring someone back, but they didn’t know they were voting for their replacement! All of them were starting to wonder what they were going to look like as a doll, or dressed up in loin cloth.

            Betty reached in and picked out a single piece of paper and held it in her hand. All eight people in the room held their breath.

            “The person to be enlarged will be Sherri.” Said Betty, “Replaced by Annie.”

            There was a sound of relife coming from many of the players. Up in the bird cage, Sherri wilted in relife, allowing a big smile to come across her face. Tom patted her back supportively, but the other two looked away.

            Annie looked a little downstruck. So now I’m eliminated, she thought. So much with her budding “relationship” with Cameroon. She was going to be put back in with Tom and Dave, if indeed people were kept together on the other side. Tom was just a jerk and Dave was really immature.

            Betty walked over to the birdcage and took it down off the wall. She opened the heavy bolt with one hand and lifted little porcilin Sherri out. She closed the door on the other three and hung it back on the hook. Betty then opened the door to the shrinking room and placed Sherri inside.

            “Once you are enlarged, please come back out the near door.” Betty said. She closed the door on Sherri and pressed the button to activate the machine. Once again there was a flash and Betty opened the door to reveal Sherri, still small, but not as small.

            Immediately Sherri ran across the floor and gave Annie a big hug. Annie stooped over to great the girl who was half her size, huging her and holding her tightly.

            “Thank you, oh thank you.” Said Sherri, greatful beyond words for Annie’s sacrifice.

            “Good luck.” Said Annie. She carefully put Sherri down and turned to face the music.

            “Annie, you will now step in the shrinking machine for elimination.” Betty said. “When the process is over, please exit through the far door and wait for me.”

            Annie bowed her head in determination. She looked up at the figures in the birdcage, knowing she would be their size in just a second. She would be four inches tall, which was absolutely miniscule. But she was ready for it. She entered the room with her head held high.

            Everyone watched as the flash occurred. They knew the elimination had taken place. It was now the new final four: Sandra, Sherri, Bill, and Cameroon. Ironically none of the orriginal couples survived this transformation together.

            “Enjoy this while you can,” Said Betty, “Because the next competition, and I do mean competition, will take place at three o’clock tomorrow afternoon. This competition will change the nature of this game more than anything else has, because we are moving into our final days.”

            The three eight-inch people looked at each other in anticipation and fear. Sandra tried to look her part of a calm and collected leader as she bent down and gathered all the shrunken people in two hands.

            Sandra left the compound with her tiny subjects and returned to the house. She immediately sat down on the couch, put Bill off to her left side and Cameroon to her right, and put Sherri right down in the middle of her lap.

            “Well,” Said Sandra, adressing the eight-inch porcalin doll, “What was it like, back there in the hands of Betty.”

            For some reason Sherri didn’t want to say anything. She didn’t want to give Sandra the gratification of knowing what was back there. Not to defend Betty, or to attack her, just to keep Sandra from that information.

            “Not very much.” Sherri said. “We basically just sat around in little rooms.”

            “That’s not true!” Exclaimed Sandra. “You got all painted up! And what happened to Dave?”

            “We voulinteered like that.” Sherri said. “It was a photo-op.”

            “I don’t believe you,” Sandra said, menacingly. “I need to know.”

            “No, really!” Sherri said, forcing her eyes wide and feigning a look of panic. “Betty said that if I told you anything, she would put us both out of the competition!”

            “Did she really?” Ask Sandra, trying to look tough but not able to totally conceal the worry.

            “Yes!” Sherri said. “She can see everything we do!” The group of them sat quietly for several minutes while Sandra digested this information. Sandra didn’t think Sherri was telling the truth, but there was a slight chance that she was.

            “Fine.” Sandra said. “I don’t need to know, because I won’t be going back there anyway.” Sandra took Sherri off her lap and put her roughly to her right. She picked up Bill in the other hand and stormed off.

            Sherri smiled with a smug grin. She had faced off against the giantess-bitch in a flat out bluff and won. She had been preparing for this the entire time, facing the woman who had eliminated her. Sandra was not going to stop Sherri, even with eight times the height and over five hundred times the mass.

            Still, Sherri felt a little pang of sadness for Annie. She was such a nice girl, so young, and she didn’t deserve to be forced to make love to Betty the giantess, possibly with Dave or Tom as well. She really wished Annie wouldn’t have sacrificed herself for Sherri, but what was done was done.

            “So was there really nothing in there?” Asked Cameroon, an eyebrow raised.

            “Cameroon, I don’t think you have to worry with the charm that you have.” Said Sherri, and she reached over and mussed up his hair. She climbed down off of the couch and said, “I’m going to go wash this white shit off of me in the sink. I can get up there by opening drawers at intervals. Don’t watch!”

            Cameroon distracted himself as he heard Sherri wash in the sink. Cameroon had to say he was saddened by the turn of events. He was having so much fun with Annie, and now she was replaced with Sherri, whom he didn’t get along with that well. Everyone he had been closer too was now eliminated, and they were stuck with Sandra as a queen. If he had allowed himself to win that competition, which he would have if he didn’t decide to be nice, he might still be King. But probably not, they would have docked him just like they docked Serine.

            The sink stopped running, and a few second later there was the sound of Sherri climbing down the drawers. Cameroon turned around to look. It was dark but Cameroon could just make out Sherri’s naked backside as she descended the drawers. Ashamed, Cameroon looked determantly away. A few more minutes passed and Sherri was now completely down.

            “You can look now,” Said Sherri. Tentatively, Cameroon turned around. Fortuanitely Sherri was not naked, she had small hand-towel wrapped around her from the armpits to just above her ankles.

            Sherri noticed Cameroon’s embarrassment and said. “You didn’t think I’d put on those silly doll clothes again did you?” Cameroon smiled, not wanting to mention the glimpse he had gotten a moment before. But Sherri’s smile faded and she looked worried.

            “Are you alright?” Cameroon asked.

            “Yeah,” Said Sherri, distantly. “Just thinking about Annie.”

            There was a bit of an uncomfertable silence between the two of them before Cameroon said, “Me too.”

            There was another short silence before Sherri said, “Well, I suppose I should get to bed.”

            “Yes.” Cameroon said, and they walked their separate ways to bedrooms. However, a few minutes later they figured out that the house had been reduced again and now there were only two bedrooms. Since Sandra and Bill were occupying one bedroom,  Cameroon and Sherri would have to share the other.

            Fortuanitely, since the beds were the size of fields to them, Cameroon and Sherri were able to sleep on opposite ends of the bed and didn’t even hear each other breathe.

 


 

            When Dave heard that Annie was going to be replaced by Sherri he could not believe it. True, he was a little upset that he was not back in the game, but his overwhelming emotion was astonishment. How did Betty know? Did she take a lucky guess, or was she really manipulating the game?

            Dave waited patiently as Sherri was taken out of the cage and re-enlarged, and all the hugging that followed. He could think of nothing else but of Annie. Soon he would have her. She and he would be one in the same size, something not seen since the early days. With a laugh, he even wished he had cleaned up his fishbowl for her! Oh well, it didn’t matter. She was his no matter what.

            Dave watched with great anticipation as Annie was lead off into the shrinking machine. The door shut and a second later there was a flash. Dave grinned with pleasure. His time was coming soon.

            Betty gave the four survivors their instructions for the next day, then they all got up to leave. A pregnant pause filled the air as it was just the three of them up there in the cage and Betty.

            “I’m going to retrieve Annie.” Betty said. “I’ll be back in a moment.” And Betty went through the door that lead to the other room on the other side of the shrinking machine. Now it was just the three of them in the birdcage.

            Almost five minutes past but Betty had not returned. What was she doing, Dave wondered. Torturing her, teasing her? Perhaps breaking her will, making it easy for him later? There were a lot of possibilities. Dave just wished Betty would hurry up already.

            Dave turned around to see the other two. Tom was standing up, resting against the back bars of the birdcage. Serine was sitting down, looking unhappy.

            “Well, uh, Annie’s joining us then.” Dave said. Tom jush shrugged, and Serine said nothing; she just looked away.

            Another minute passed and Betty returned, smiling at them. “Well, it’s too bad none of you are back in the game.” She said. “But that doesn’t mean you’re not going to have fun, of course.” She unhitched the birdcage, and all three of them held on tightly as she lowered it down. She held it about waste level as she walked from the room and into a hallway that leads deeper into the compound.

            “Wait, what about Annie?” Dave blurted out. He could wait no longer.

            Betty stopped in her tracks, and lifted the cage up. “Oh yeah,” Betty said, and reached into her pocket. Dave’s heart leaped. Annie was in Betty’s pocket? This was too great. Everything was going right.

            But when Betty’s hand emerged from her pocket she was not holding Annie, but instead a small bronze key. Dave looked at it, puzzled. A key? what was that about?

            “Annie!” Betty called out in a voice that made all three of the small people cover her ears. Dave felt like his stomach was being filled with lead as he saw a shadow growing on the wall next to them. Then, from around the corner, emerged full-sized Annie.

            Dave’s mouth dropped so far he was surprised it didn’t hit the ground.

            “Here’s your key,” Betty said, placing the small key in Annie’s hand. “You’ll have that room until the end of the competition.”

            “Thanks,” Said Annie, putting the key in her pocket. Her eyes fell upon the cage and her mouth opened in a smile so wide it could have fit the three of them side by side.

            “Go ahead and take him!” Betty said. The three of them looked on stupefied as Annie easily lifted the heavy lock and reached in, picking up Dave.

            There was something completely different about being in Annie’s hand than Betty’s. Annie was not a dominator, this was humiliation to Dave!

            “Wait! Wait! What’s going on!” Dave shouted.

            Betty just smiled and said: “I told you I’d get you Annie. I didn’t say what size she would be!”

            Dave just stared incredulously at Betty. Annie just smiled down at her tiny captive before slipping him into the pocket of her shorts. Patting the pocket gently from the side Annie walked off to the room Betty had given to her.

            Now it was just Tom and Serine in the cage. They staired aghast as Annie left down the hallway. After she turned the corner, their heads turned back to Betty.

            “Sooo…” Betty said. “Who wants tops and who wants bottoms tonight?”

 

Day 9, Part 1 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Yay for Day 9! ...any Starcraft players here? Anyone? No? Okay, I'll be quiet now...

Anyway, things are getting close to the end! The contestants are getting widdled down further and further! The end is within sight--who is going to come out on top?

 

            Bill was the first one to wake in the morning. He had been sleeping with his head on Sandra’s stomach and his feet resting gently on her upper crotch. Sandra had fallen asleep with her hand on top of him but over the course of the night the hand had slid off. It was probably the cooler night air blowing across Bill’s naked body that woke him off.

            Bill tapped Sandra’s crotch experementally with his foot. Sandra didn’t stirr, so that ment she was probably still fast asleep. Bill started moving, gently sliding to the edge of her body and off of it. Still Sandra did not stirr. So far so good.

            Using a blanket that was hanging off the bed, Bill lowered himself off the floor. He thought about what his best course of action would be. Getting away from Sandra, of course, but how? He walked over to the door, but like he expected it was shut and there was not enough room under it to crawl. He knew these bedrooms by now. If you were small, you had a hell of a time getting in and out.

            Bill went into the closet and in the darkness stumbled over a pair of Sandra’s sandals as long as he was tall. He let his eyes adjust and continued to look for a way out. The wall between the closet and the hallway was complete; there were no gaps or holes in this wall. Nor were there any gaps or holes leading to the next room.

            Bill thought for a moment that with so many of Sandra’s clothes lying on the floor here that he could hide amoung them and Sandra would not be able to find him. But knowing Sandra, he knew she would look everywhere in the room before giving up, and when he was found, he would probably be punished. Sandra just couldn’t understand that Bill didn’t want to be just a sex toy in the relationship.

            Giving up on the closet, Bill moved pack into the room. Sandra was still sleeping peacefully, her massive chest rising and falling with her breathing. Bill looked under the bed, a gap that was almost big enough to walk upright in. He thought how ironic it was that he was exploring the underside of a bed, a place he had not thought about since he was a kid, after his mind switch more to exploring what was on top of the bed.

            There were no weeknesses under the bed so Bill moved back out into the floor. Then he noticed it—the window! The window here was low to the ground, starting just a foot above the floor. Like most people did durring a hot and dry Southon dry season, Sandra had the window opened a few inches to let the mild air in. It was only open a couple of inches, but that was more than enough for Bill to make his escape.

            Since the window was still a little above his head Bill needed something to prop him up. He looked around and saw the jeans Sandra had been wearing yesterday crumpled on the floor. He smiled, thinking how fortuanite that it was that Sandra was a little messy. The jeans were large and heavy, and most of the mass of them was dragged and not carried, but Bill managed to get them over to the windowsill.

            Bill bunched up the jeans trying to get them to stack as high as they could. He found he could almost gain his height again when he bunched them a certain way. He judged his little mound of jeans was enough to elevate him to grab the windowsill.

            Bill climbed the jeans, which gave way a little but remained mostly the way that he had laid them. His head and shoulders just now peeked over the windowsill, enough for him to put his arms on it and hoist himself the rest of the way up. Bill was on the window ledge. He was free.

            For a moment Bill worried that Sandra would see the pants under the windowsill and know that he had gone outside. But hopefully Sandra would just think she tossed the pants there and not put two and two together. Either way, if Bill found a good hiding spot outside, there was little he would have to worry about from Sandra.

            Bill fit himself easily under the open window, which to him was almost three feet wide. On the other side was a drop of about two feet to the grassy yard below. Bill trusted his shrunken body to take the fall with more ease and leaped. He landed on his feet but quickly went into a roll, surprised at how little it hurt. He guessed being small did have its advantages after all.

            He straightened himself up and looked around. He was in the backyard alright, and the unmown grass was nearly waiste-deep to him. He had never been this small out in the yard, and he had certianly not been naked out here before. He was at a loss of what to do, so he started to go on a search for a perfect hiding place.

            Bill talked by a row of flowers that reached well over his head. It was kind of ridiculous in a way, but almost comical. Bill felt that he was in some kind of Alice in Wonderland world with the garden so big around him. There were shrubs the size of apartment buildings, plants the size of houses, and some flowers that were big enough that he could almost sit in them.

            Bill almost considered hiding behind the shrubs, but he thought that would be too obvious of a place to look. So he found a flower bed of smaller flowers, ones that only came up to his mid-chest, and found that the leaves of the flowering plants were thick enough to hide his body of he laid down in them, so that is what he did.

            Sherri and Cameroon each woke up within a short time of each other, and headed out to the living room. It seemed like even though they had just gotten up that three o’clock was already fast approaching them. Perhaps it was because this competition was so much earlier than all the other ones had been.

            They talked about the competition and what they thought it could be. “I hope it’s not phisical.” Sherri said. “I don’t think any of us could compete against Sandra.”

            “I’m sure it’s not.” Cameroon said. “I’m sure it’s another quiz, or maybe a puzzle or something like that.”

            “I don’t know.” Sherri said. “Betty has never really been one for fair.”

            “You can say that again.” Cameroon said. “So, are you not going to tell me anything about what happened in that compound?”

            “No,” Sherri said. “I can only tell you that it’s more than you think.”

            Cameroon shrugged. It was okay if he couldn’t get anything out of Sherri. Maybe it was tramautic, or wonderful, or maybe she really had been threatened. Whatever the case, as long as Cameroon stayed sharp and didn’t let himself fall behind again he could avoid the compound.

            A few minutes later Sandra came out of her room looking very grumpy. She slammed the door behind her shaking the entire house and causing Sherri and Cameroon to jump.

            “Have either of you seen Bill?” Sandra asked in a growl. Sherri and Cameroon glanced at each other.

            “No,” They both said, almost in unasin. Sandra glowered, and went into the kitchen to rummage around noisily in the drawers. The sounds of pots and pans clattering together were earsplitting to Sherri and Cameroon. If Bill was in there, he would probably get killed before Sandra fround him!

            “Come on,” Sherri said to Cameroon, strugelling to be heard over the clattering pots, “Let’s go outside.” The two of them left the building through the small person flap. It was a wonderfully sunny day outside, not so hot, and a cool brease was blowing along the tall grass.

            By now the strained relationship Sherri and Cameroon had before was being patched, if by nothing else out of sheer neccessity. They were the two remaining here at one-eigth size, if you didn’t count Bill, who was never seen out of the clutches of Sandra, or now missing. It was a rough world here and they were both sensible enough to know that it was better for them to be friends then enemies.

            They walked through the fields, discussing their lives. “I worked for the cable company, installing wires.” Sherri said. “Ironic, isn’t it, that I always wished I could go inside the walls and see exacty where I was guiding the wires to. At my size I could!”

            “That is ironic.” Cameroon said. “After the navy I got a job at a distribution service. It’s a pretty borring job but I like my co-workers. The pay only goes so far in a Portabby suburb, and it’s so hard to get a good job. But I might get a promotion if I keep working hard enough. They already like me a lot.”

            “I quit school when I was twenty so I could move out of my parents place,” Sherri said. “I don’t regret it, but I want to go back now. I think I could be a computer technition and work for the government.”

            “I might go back to school.” Cameroon said. “But with each passing year it just gets harder and harder to change your pattern.”

            “Being out here is a good change in the routine.” Sherri said. “We get to stay in Southon, be on a game show, get a chance for a million bucks!”

            “Yeah,” Cameroon said. “This shrinking stuff is weird. I never thought anyone would actually get it to work.”

            “I know, me neither.” Sherri said. “What do you think the chances are that the public will just think this is just a bunch of clever special effects with paid actors?”

            “Paid actors, us,” Cameroon said, laughing. “We’re a regular soap opera, but paid actors I’m not so sure about.”

            Sherri laughed. “Yeah, you’re right about that.”

            The two of them continued walking until they reached the garden. It was kind of an enchanting place to be, thought Sherri, with plants and flowers that were far taller than you. But something in the flower bed seemed out of place. Something hiding under the leaves that was too big to be a bug or even a mouse. Sherri moved closer and the object moved, causing her to jump.

            “Bill!” Sherri exclaimed, when she saw Bill’s naked top half emerge from the leaves.

            “Not so loud!” Bill said quietly but urgently. “Sandra might be able to hear us!”

            “Sandra? You’re hiding from her?” Said Sherri, and both she and Cameroon moved closer.

            “Yeah!” Bill said. “I’ve been her toy for the past few days, not her partner! She thinks I want to be played with irregardles of myself. I can’t make her understand!”

            “It’s okay.” Sherri. “We won’t let her know you’re out here.”

            “Can you do me a favor?” Bill asked. “Could you get me some clothes? I had an ant crawl across me that was the size of my finger, and it’s starting to creep me out.”

            “We’ll do what we can.” Said Sherri, trying hard not to laugh.

            “Thanks.” Bill said, and laid back down in the leaves. Sherri and Cameroon turned to leave, giggling to each other. The idea of Bill, eight inches tall and hiding from Sandra naked, was very funny. Poor Bill, he had been the very first one shrunk when they got there and he had not been normal sized since. At least all the others had had a chance to come back at some point.

            Inside, Sandra had finally given up her search for Bill. The little fucker had gone off somewhere to hide and Sandra couldn’t find him. Well, he would turn up sooner or later, sooner if he knew what was good for him! Sandra sat on the couch and watched TV, wondering where the heck Bill could be.

            As Sandra was watching the TV, she did not notice Sherri and Cameroon sneeking off behind the couch towards her bedroom. A few minutes later she did not notice them going back the other way behind the couch, this time with several parcels of clothing in their hands.

            Sherri and Cameroon laughed giddily as they ran outside clutching Bill’s clothes. It was fun like that to pull off what felt like a rescue operation right under Sandra’s nose. They reached Bill’s hiding spot and put the clothes down in the leaves. Bill muttered a quiet thanks, and Sherri and Cameroon turned around respectfully as Bill got dressed.

 

            Annie couldn’t believe the great fortune she had. She thought she was going to be shrunk for good. She thought she would be painted up with white body paint and be turned into a porcilin doll like Serine. She had almost fallen over in suprize when the machine had not shrunk her, but instead had returned her to normal size.

            After waiting in the far room, Betty had explained to her everything that was going on. She explained how all the eliminated shrunk people were in her “personal” care, and exactly what that ment. They both laughed when Betty explained how she had promised Annie to Dave, and what a surprise he would get.

            Annie never had as much fun on this trip as she had with Dave in the studio room. The room Betty had given her was clearly a temporary bedroom, it was bare with the exception of a bed and a few other odds and ends. But Annie turned it into her personal palace as she put Dave through every kind of thing she could imagine putting a four inch tall person through

            Annie didn’t know why Betty saw her as special, or wanted to keep her full-sized durring elimination. Frankly, though, she didn’t care. Whever her reasons, it was great to be big, and she enjoyed a little Tom who was merely the size of a finger.

            That afternoon Annie and Betty had dinner together. Annie thought she would impress Betty by bringing Dave stuck in her cleavage. Ironicly enough, Betty showed up to lunch with Tom stuck in her cleavage! They both giggled as they saw each other’s little boy toys tagging along.

            They ate and they chatted about the game and about their little men, swapping secrets for their further pleasure. It was a fun and giggling-time. All the while Annie could not believe she was talking on equil terms to the feared host of this crazy game show. For some reason Betty liked Annie, and Annie was happy about that.

            When lunch ended, Annie stood up to depart, but before she left Betty said one final thing. “After this competition is over, meet me in room two fifteen. Trust me, it’ll be a fun time.” Annie smiled and told Betty that she would be there.

 

            Three o’clock rolled around, and by that time Sherri and Cameroon had joined Sandra watching TV. They didn’t sit with Sandra; she was still in quite an angry and tempremental mood. Sandra just hoped Bill was having an aweful time wherever he was and eventually would realize his mistake in leaving her.

            Bill was still outside, and he was the first one to see Betty leave the compound and walk towards the house. Knowing that he had to be there, he got up and jogged towards the front of the house. Sandra opened the door from the inside and Bill was able to run right between Betty’s tall lush legs and slip inside.

            “Good afternoon, contestants.” Betty said to them. They all murmered a “good afternoon”, but before Betty could say anything else, Sandra spotted Bill next to Betty’s left foot.

            “There you are!” Exclaimed Sandra angrilly. Bill was helpless as Sandra snatched him roughly off the ground and held him in a tight fist in front of her face. “I was worried about you! You can’t just run off like that! Just wait until after the turnament, buster.”

            Betty smiled and chuckled. “We’ll just see about that.” Those words ended Sandra’s angry rant instantly as her attention snapped back to the game.

            “You will pick up your subjects and bring them to the compound.” Betty instructed Sandra. “There, I will explain the competition in detail.” Already having Bill in one hand, Sandra reached over and grabbed up Sherri and Bill roughly in the other hand. Like so many times before they walked to the compound, and Sandra set her subjects down on the floor.

            “This competition will not take a long time, but will be important because at the end of the game one of you will be eliminated.” Betty said. “But there is a catch to this game. You must be a sixteenth of your normal size to play it.”

            All of the contestants were alarmed at this, but none more than Sandra. A sixteenth normal size! That’s only four inches tall! She hadn’t been smaller than sixteen inches up to this point, and she was proud to say she was the only person who was. But to realise that full-sized and Queen status had no say in this game was like a slap in the face. She would be competing on equil size grounds against her subjects.

            To Bill, Sherri, and Cameroon, this was merely a halving of their sizes. It wasn’t so bad for them, but it was still worrysome. Four inches was awfuly small. Sherri had already experianced this first hand in the most intimate way.

            “Cameroon, Sherri, Bill, you will go into the shrinking machine first, and come out the other door.” Sherri said. The small people walked across the floor to the open booth which still seemed ridiculously big to them. Betty closed the door on them, and there was a flash as they were reduced. Betty watched them exit the room on the monitor and said, “Sandra, you’re next.”

            Sandra took a big sigh and walked forward into the booth which was no bigger than a shower stall. Well, so much for being Queen. She thought. After this shrink all of the contestants would be four inches high, eliminated or not. Before Sandra had time to ponder the significance of this thought, the room lit up in a bright flash.

            On the other side of the shrinking room, Bill and Cameroon were astonished by how big the world had become. Even Sherri had fogotted just how awe-inspiring everything was at four inches tall. The celing looked like it was over two hundred feet above them.

            Something in the room had changed. Where the room used to be an empty space, there was now a towering table that stood some fifty to a hundred feet in the air. Four legs almost as wide as the three of them were tall towered up to the table. The table was not an ordinary dining table, it was something different.

            The monstrous door opened up behind them and Sandra walked out, four inches tall as well. Sandra was clearly shaking. Her arms and legs were even trembling a bit. Having not been to the stepping-stone one-eigth size at any point, this was quite a leap for her and a frightening one at that.

            Bill looked across to Sandra, and gave her a smug grin. Once a monstrous giantess, Sandra was now as small as they were. There was no way at this size that Sandra could excert her will over Bill or the others. Sandra felt powerless and defeated, and did not stand close to her fellow contestants.

            At that moment the door to the hallway opened and out came Betty. The four of them gasped at her size. She was a sheer mountian, with legs taller than most buildings and feet the size of limosines. Any feelings they had were replaced by feelings of intimidation and awe at Betty’s size.

            “Welcome to the game room.” Betty said, looking down at the miniscule competitors on the floor. “The game will take place on this table here. You obviously can’t see what’s on the table from there, so let me illuminate things for you.” Betty reached down and in an amazing feat picked all four contestants up in a single hand. They squished against her fingers and each other as they were raised up, up above the ground. Sandra was just about to freek out, with the pressure of the fingers and the contestants touching her so heavily, and of the sheer distance to the ground and the size of Betty. It was all she could do to keep herself under control.

            Betty released them on the table and they all sprawled out away from each other. Getting up, they realised they were standing on a fuzzy green surface, not unlike that of a pool table. But looking up, they could see it was not a pool table. There were walls that were almost as tall as they were lining the rink. At one end of the rink was a hole in the middle of the end area that lead underneath the table. On the other end there was the same thing, but there were two rows of wooden figures suspended on sticks hanging less than an inch above the table.

            They were on a giant fussball table, with only two rows of players remaining.

            “I think by now you know what this is.” Betty said. “So this is how it is going to work. The four of you are going to play on a team against me. You will each be counted on the balls you score, but you will also have parts of a point taken off or added for style, accuracy, and fowl play. Therefore, you are not just playing against me but you are also playing against each other.”

            The four of them looked at each other. This was certianly going to be a rough game.

            “Whoever has the lowest score at the end will be eliminated.” Said Betty. “If your team wins, you get a prize. If your team doesn’t win, you will not win that prize. And let me tell you, having the prize will be essential to your comfert in the next competition.”

            The four of them looked at each other. That was certianly a cryptic message. What did she mean, a prize that would be essential in their next competition?

            “Well, get in your positions.” Said Betty. “You will rotate goalie duty, starting with Cameroon.” Cameroon moved back towards the goal posts, Sandra, Sherri and Bill spread out around the center line.

            “One more thing.” Betty said. “Don’t step across the orange line, because if you do you may get hit by a spinning fussball man.” Betty indicated an orange line running a few inches in front of her front line. The team members noted this and stretched to prepare for the game.

            “We will start in just  few second.” Betty said, taking a ball from below. It was a rubber-plastic ball, a little over an inch wide and mostly hollow, making it light enough for the four-inch people to kick around. Betty placed the ball in front of the center player, which happened to be Sherri, and said, “Go!”

            Sherri might not be as athletic as Serine, but she did play soccer in her earlier years. She dribbled the ball between her feet as she approached the orange line. When she was a few inches from the line she gave the ball a swift kick. Betty, who had her hands already in position on the knobs, twirled them and caused a wooden figure to kick the ball hard across the court.

            Sandra tried to take the ball but she was unable to control it. It deflected off of her foot and rolled to her left. Bill came up and was able to control the ball, charging it forward. A few years of sports in high school did him no harm at this game. He came up right on the verge of the orange line and kicked. Although Betty’s players spun, they could not save the ball from going into the goal.

            “Yes.” Said Bill, moving his arm in a victory gesture. Betty picked up the ball from under the table and put it back in the middle. Immediately Sandra was on it, running it forward. She had difficulty controlling the ball and it kept sliding further out from her. She saw Bill running towards him, aiming to steal the ball. Sandra crossed her brow with anger. She was going to be damned if she let Bill steel this ball. She kicked it hard towards the goal.

            Unfortunaitely, the ball missed the goal and hit the far side of the table. Betty positioned her men and gave the ball a swift kick, and it flew far to Sandra and Bill’s right, straight at the goal. Sherri saw the ball coming and jumped out of the way, but Cameroon stood ready. He caught the ball and let out an “oomph” as it hit his chest. The little ball still packed a punch when it was going fast.

            Cameroon kicked the ball to Sherri, who was nearest to him. Sherri started dribling it and advancing it. Sandra came running up and blocked her, facing their own goal post as if she was playing for the other team. Sherri feighned going left and made a quick right. Sandra was caught off guard and Sherri broke away. Sherri advanced to almost the orange line. Bill ran up but he was too late. Sherri gave the ball a good kick and it went soaring into the goal. Sherri whooped with delight.

            “I’m not doing so great,” Said Betty, smiling as she put the ball in the middle. “Okay, Sherri you take goalie.” Sherri and Cameroon switched places, and the game started once again.

            Sandra tried driving the ball once again but she lost control. The ball slid into Betty’s zone and she kicked it outwards. Bill caught the ball against his foot and now he was driving it. He gave a good kick that was well-aimed, but Betty’s figures intercepted the ball with a good thwack. The ball got some air that time, flying over Bill and Sandra’s heads. It hit the ground and started bouncing towards Sherri. Cameroon made a lunge at it but was unable to reach it. Sherri tried to stop it but it merely bounced off her hand and slid into the goal.

            “Yes! One for me!” Betty said. She walked around the court to get the ball, then walked around back to continue play. This time Cameroon got the ball and he charged expertly for the orange line. Sandra got in his way, though, and suprisingly she was mastering the art of blocing better than he anticipated. Instead of going ahead, Cameroon passed the ball to Bill, who was on his right side. Bill tried once again to score but it was deflected by a wooden man. Cameroon managed to get around Sandra and reach the ball. Giving it one swift kick he sent it between all the wooden men and into the goal.

            “Nice one,” Betty said, putting the ball back on the court. This time Bill got the ball but almost right away it was stolen by Sandra. She kicked the ball but it was deflected. Bill ran towards it but Sandra reached it first, giving it another kick towards the goal. Once again Betty’s men kicked it, and the ball went flying to the other side of the court.

            Fortuanitely, Sherri was able to catch this ball. She passed it off to Cameroon, who was the person besides herself she wanted to make it through this competition. She could care less about Sandra or Bill. Cameroon drove it forward and it looked like he was going to get a good clear shot. Unfortuanitely, Bill came up to steal and ended that run. Bill’s steal backfired; although he was able to get the ball away from Cameroon he could not control it himself. It rolled sideways across the court until Sandra intercepted it. She gave it a good kick and finally scored a goal.

            “Ouch!” Betty said, referring to her being behind. “Okay, Bill take goalie.” Sherri and Bill traded places. The ball was put into play as Cameroon once again charged it forward. Betty’s players deflected the ball and it spun wildly off the right wall and carrened towards the left. Sherri took the ball but stumbled on an overlarge piece of fuzz, loosing control. Sandra got the ball and tried to run it, but Cameroon came in for the block. Sandra kicked it widly off target and it moved diagonally towards Betty’s area. Betty kicked it and it made a wild diagonal off the left side and headed straight for the goal at a forty-five degree angle. Bill did not expect this and was unable to block it.

            “Nice,” Betty commented herself, walking around and putting the ball back into play. Sherri once again moved forward and tried to put herself in position to score. The shot went too far left and it bounced off the far wall. Betty let it come to a stop before aiming it. The ball flew across the court and Cameroon kicked it desperately to stop it. The ball got airtime and ricochetted off one of the wodden man’s chest at an odd angle, abruptly striking Sherri in the chest. She cried out more for surprise than pain, as it didn’t really hurt that much. The collision slowed the ball and Sandra was able to get it under control and drive it again. She aimed and fired it at the goal, but Betty was able to deflect the ball. It flew right over Sandra’s head and towards the goal. Sandra cried out and ducked. Cameroon and Sherri were unable to reach the ball, and it came to Bill the goalie to stop it. He tried to catch it with his hands but the ball had too much momentum and slid into the goal.

            “All right!” Betty cried. Now she was only down by one. “Okay, final round. Sandra, you take goalie.”

            Sandra and Bill switched places and they prepared for the final quarter of the little game. Betty dropped the ball in and Cameroon took it right away. He seemed like he was going to fire but at the last moment made a surprise pass to Sherri. Sherri herself was surprised by this pass, and kicked it way too far to the left. Betty’s men shot it back out into the court and Bill got ahold of it. He ran it forward, avoiding Cameroon, and fired. The shot was deflected and moved straight for the goal. Sandra was on top of it, and caught the ball. For a moment she didn’t know what she wanted to do. She wasn’t too fond of any of them at this point, so she decided to try to score a goal herself. She took a few steps forward and gave the ball a strong kick. The ball got airtime, but even the swiftest kick from Sandra’s little two-inch leg wasn’t strong enough to give the ball enough speed. Cameroon easily intercepted it, maneurvered around Sherri and fired it straight into the goal.

            “Ah!” Cried Betty in feighned anguish. She was now down five to three. Of course it did not matter to her if she won or loose since she wasn’t at risk. She took the ball and placed it in the center of the course. Sherri was able to get the ball once again but when she tried scoring it was deflected. The ball moved along the ground very fast and Sandra wondered if she could stop it. Fortunaitely it hit the wall about two inches from the goal and bounced back into play. Cameroon tried to take the ball but he was too far away. It bounced off his foot and headed for Bill. This was Bill’s chance. He took the ball and advanced it forward. Sherri tried to block him but he maneuvered around her. He was now in the clear and made his advance towards the goal, running with everything he had. Unfortunaitely, he was looking so closely at the goal the didn’t notice when his foot stepped over the orange line…

            WHAM! The foot of a wooden socker player caught Bill square in the chest and lifted him off the ground. Bill did a complete flip in the air and another partial flip, landing heavily on his back with his legs raised into the air several inches back. He rotated a little and finally came to rest, sore and embarrassed.

            Sherri gasped, putting her hand to her mouth. Cameroon came running up to him. But from the back Serine was laughing. “I wonder if that will take off points or add them, ‘cause that was a cool flip!” Sandra said gleefully.

            “Are you alright?” Cameroon said, helping Bill to his feet with a strong arm.

            “Yeah,” Said Bill. He was sore and probably a little bruised, but at his small size there was not enough pressure to break anything. He was lucky; at full size he probably would have broken a few ribs at least.

            “Ready to resume?” Asked Betty, trying not to snicker. Everyone nodded. “Okay, but there’s not much time left! Begin!”

 The ball, which had been sitting in Betty’s side after Bill’s unsuccessful run, was kicked out with great force and Sherri managed to stop it. She started to drive it but fatigue was wearing on her. She kicked it but it went nowhere near the right direction. Betty’s men deflected it and it ricochetted off the walls and headed for the goal. Sandra managed to stop the ball by giving it a good kick, sending it spinning out in Cameroon’s direction. Cameroon took the ball and moved it by Bill, who wasn’t even bothering to block him, and fired it at the goal. Betty blocked it, and the ball came to Sherri. Once again she tried running it and once again she failed. The ball came to Cameroon as he heard the words “ten seconds” come from above. This was his last chance to score a goal. He ran forward and gave it a good kick—but it was blocked by a wooden man in the back row.

“Time!” Betty said. The four of them stopped running around and relaxed, panting from the effort. “Good game, everybody. You beat me five to three..” Cameroon jogged around offering everyone high-fives. Bill and Sherri accepted. Sandra even accepted, with reluctance.

“Now it is time to judge and give out the verdict.” Betty said, cracking her huge fingers.

“Cameroon, you scored two goals and otherwise performed brilliantly throughout the game. Because of this you come in first place and move on to the next round.” Cameroon smiled. It was just as he had expected.

“Sandra, you scored one goal and played well. You have made second place and will move on also.” Sandra nodded in satisfaction. She knew she couldn’t beat Cameroon, but as long as she got ahead one of the others she was safe. She was smugly satisfied with the fact that she came out ahead of Sherri, and felt it was putting Bill in his place to come out ahead of him. Now, it was just between Bill and Sherri.

“Sherri, you also scored one goal, but you let one in. Otherwise, you played well. You come in third place and move on.” Sherri breathed a sigh of relife. She was still in it! Of course, that ment…

“Bill, you did score one goal, but you let two in, and your misshap with the wooden man cost you dearly.” Betty said. “I’m afraid you have been eliminated.”

It was as Bill feared. Even though he scored the first goal he was off his game for the rest of the time. Well, now he was finished. He came pretty far, ending up in the final four. Now was time for whatever came after: he would find out if his consperacy theroy was actually true. When Sherri came back out dressed up like a doll but otherwise unfazzled, Bill started to dowbt his theroy. But then again if the game was rigged, Sherri was just kept in a room as the others were held captive.

“It’s been good.” Said Cameroon, shaking Bill’s hand. Betty leaned over the table and picked Bill up. Bill felt a rush of fear. Betty was twice as large as Sandra had been in comparasin to him. Her hand was simply massive, big enough to close completely around him. He cowered in fear as she brought him closer and closer to her mammoth body.

Betty slid Bill into her pocket with a smile. Now it was just the three of them: Sherri, Sandra, and Cameroon.

“If you wonder how the post-competition resizing process is going to work, the answer is simple.” Betty said. “There will be none, because you’re remaining at this size!”

Chills of shock ran through their bodies. Not be resized? What was happening? Was the game over now, and everything a hoax?

“The reason for this is that your next competition, your final competition, will begin right away.” Betty said. The three of them looked at each other. Another competition, already?

“First I want you to know that you are indeed the final three.” Betty said. “There will be no more chances for un-elimination and you will be happy to know that all of you, regardless of final standing, will walk out with at least ten thousand dollars.”

The three of them smiled. As much as an ordeal as this was, they had made it to the final three!

“The final competition has a simple premise, although it will be by far the most difficult competition, and the longest, as it will last nearly twenty four hours.” Said Betty. She paused here for effect. Sandra, Sherri, and Cameroon looked at her with wrapt attention.

“Your task is this: you must live for twenty-four hours out of doors, here on the complex, at four inches tall.” Betty said. Three mouths dropped open in astonishment. Survive outside here? With grass that was as tall as they, and bugs that were bigger than their hands.

“It sounds tough, doesn’t it?” Said Betty. “Well, to make things easier for you, a number of helpful tools have been left out in the yard for you to find. And, you have this, your prize for winning the game.”

Betty reached into her other pocket and pulled out a small book of matches. She handed it to Cameroon, to whom it was the size of a very large poster board. They were all relieved at this; if nothing else, at least they would have a warm fire.

“There is only one rule.” Betty said. “If you try to enter the house or the complex, you will be immediately elliminated. And don’t think I won’t know—there are more cameras here than you realise.”

The three of them nodded their head in acceptance. On the inside, they were prepping themselves for the ordeal.

“Well, it’s time to get started.” Betty leaned down and picked all three of them up in one hand. She carried them through the hallway and out the compound door into the yard. She reached down and placed them in the grass. They noticed that indeed the grass was very nearly as tall as they were.

Betty stood almost directly over them, her legs seeming to be miles high as they connected with her torso and her head, which seemed to be touching the clouds. It was an awe-inspiring sight for sure.

Betty looked down at them and said. “The competition begins now. Good luck to all of you. I’ll be back for you tomorrow afternoon.” And with that, Betty strolled back into the compound, leaving them to their competition in the wild jungles of the compound’s back yard.

 

 

End Notes:

We are on the final competition! Who will be the winner? Sherri, Sandra, or Cameroon? Who are you rooting for?

Day 9, Part 2 by Benton
Author's Notes:

Five contestants eliminated, three contestants remaining, and the final challenge is underway!

Betty returned to the compound, happy with her catch. She had been hoping to snag Bill next. He would be a great addition to her growing collection of shrunken people. He was a funny one indeed. Certianly he was relatively wealthy and manly, and even studly by some estimations, having remained shrunk throughout the entire competition had weekened his ego considerably. To cope he had come up with this consperacy theroy which Betty was quite amused about. To a certain extent he was right of course, but not completely. They would all just have to wait to see what would happen…

Orriginally Betty was going to head straight on to room two-fifteen for some down time, but she had something that she wanted to do first. Since she had Bill here, in her pocket, she thought a little playing was in order before they met up with the others.

Betty stopped in one of the vacant rooms, barely more than a closet. It was dark and creepy, exactly the atmostphere she wanted. Reaching into her pocket she drew the tiny Bill out.

“Well well,” Said Betty, holding Bill in a loose fist. “Look who’s been eliminated. Say, do you have any idea what’s going to happen to you next?”

Betty savored the look of fear on Bill’s face. He was hanging there, to his view, almost a hundered feet above the ground in the fist of a taunting giantess that was about to reveal what he had suspected all along.

Bill said nothing so Betty continued, “I see that you have cooked up quite an interesting consperacy theroy story, saying that this is not actually a game show, just my ruse to lure you all in. What do you have to say about that?”

Bill was at a loss for words. What could he say? He was here in Betty’s clutches and at her mercy—the wrong word could have dire consequences.

Since Bill continued to say nothing, Betty said, “Well, the first thing I want you to do is to take off all of your clothes.” Bill looked at her face, his eyes opening wide. Betty could nearly read his thoughts: I was right all along! This is a consperacy! Bill was so astonished that he nearly forgot to complete the order. “I’m waiting,” Added Betty.

Bill removed his shirt, then his shoes, pants, and underpants. He was now standing stark naked in Betty’s hand with his clothes in a tiny pile on her palm. Betty picked up these clothes and slipped them into her pocket. She closed her hand around Bill and brought him closer to her face. Just like she did with Tom, she inspected every part of him.

“Very nice,” Betty said. “I think you’ll fetch quite a nice price on the black market.”

What?!” Bill exclaimed, trying to twist towards Betty.

Betty just chucked. “I’m just kidding.” Betty said. “Do you really think I wouldn’t keep such a fine specemin like you for myself?” Bill didn’t know what to make of this. Was he destined to become Betty’s tiny sex slave? The thought crossed her mind that she might just be playing, but if it was playing then having him naked in her hand was taking the joke quite far.

“Really, though,” Betty said. “There’s quite enough of me to go around and we’ve got things to do. Come on, let’s get the others.”

Betty carried Bill through the compound en route to her apartment. All the while Bill was perplexed: had the others just sat in little cages and waited, and only now that there weren’t going to be any more un-eliminations she was going to reveal what was really going to happen to them?

Betty entered her apartment, the place that Bill feared they’d enter. He got a glimpse of a place that looked extremely permanent, thinking as Sherri and Serine had before that this was not the typical kind of place a studio would give to their host for a temporary assignment. Betty walked straight through into her bedroom where Bill noticed a dollhouse sitting on a table in the middle of the room. Was this his new home?

“Alright guys, it’s time to come out now!” Betty said. There were minute scraping sounds, then from the other side of the dollhouse came Tom and Serine. Neither of them were dressed the way they had been dressed at the un-elimination vote. Instead, they were dressed in rather ordinary casual clothes. They both seemed to have neutral expressions on their faces

“Take a look at who I got today!” Said Betty, holding out Bill to them. There was nothing Bill could do to hide his nakedness from them as Tom and Serine looked on.

“Good catch,” Said Tom, levelly. Serine said nothing; she and Bill were trying not to make eye contact. The memory of their past was weighing on them still.

“Well,” Betty said. “I’m taking you somewhere else in the compound for some fun, but I’m afraid you’re going to have to leave your clothes here.” The two of them paused for a second, then began taking off their clothes, not even having any regard for the fact that they were standing right next to each other. By now they well knew better than to disobey one of Betty’s commands, expecially an imortant one such as this.

Once they were naked, Betty scooped them both up in the same hand that had been holding Bill. Bill felt extremely uncomfertable pressed up against both Tom and Serine naked, and Tom and Serine didn’t like it much either, but they all endured. Hopefuly this transit would take only a minute.

And a minute was all it took for Betty to exit her apartment, walk around the corner, and come to room two fifteen. Betty opened the door and turned on the lights. The room was revealed to be a smallish room with soothing wallpaper and moody lights running around it’s perimiter. But the most important thing was the centerpeice.

Right in the center of the room was a large circular hot tub. It was over three feet high and nearly four feet wide. To the three shrunken people, however, it was the size of the largest shark cage at the biggest aquarium they had ever gone to. It was enough water to get lost and drown in.

“Ready for a dip? I know I am. Hang tight for a minute.” Betty said. She placed the three of them on a wide ledge about three feet up, a ledge that was made to keep bags and clothing on so that they would be off of the wet floor. After she put them on there she immediately began removing her clothes.

To Tom and Serine this was a sight they had seen many times before. To Bill this was a new and astonishing experience. Betty’s shirt came off first revealing nice round boobs and a large, sparkeling stomach plain. Next came her bra, unleashing her full breasts against her chest, large beautiful orbs that Bill could sprawl himself across and not even cover a full one. Then came her pants, revealing legs so long that Bill could find nothing to compare them to short of large jet airplanes. Finally Betty removed her panties, revealing a point of no return that could completely surround and swallow a man.

Now that she was undressed, Betty picked up the three of them again and walked over towards the hot tub. Using her other hand to support her she climbed up the two steps on the side, stepped her leg over the giant wall holding the water in, and placed it down in the vast resevour.

“Ah, that’s nice.” Betty said, putting her other leg in and lowering herself to a sitting position. Once she was seated, she released the three of them into the water, saying “have fun!”

They found that the water wasn’t quite as hot as most hot tubs were, in fact Bill dowbted that it was much above body temperature at all or even slightly under it. If Betty did one nice thing it was to make sure that consideration was in place.

Treading water was exausting but the only thing to support them was Betty herself. Tom swam over to her and got a hold of one of her breasts, wich were just sitting at water level. Bill and Serine were reluctant to do this and continued treading. One thing was on Bill’s mind, however. Where were Annie and Dave? Maybe they were being kept elsewhere, but Bill was surpised Betty hadn’t brought them to this little party she was having.

Suddenly there was a sharp knock on the door. Bill froze. Who could that be? Was there actually another full-sized person on the compound besides Betty? Maybe they would finally get a glimpse of one of the producers, or the writers, or anyone else who worked on this cursed game show.

“Come in,” Said Betty, unsuprised and even unconcerned about her nakedness. The door opened and to Bill’s utter suprize in walked Annie, completely full-sized. Of course this was only a suprize to Bill; Tom and Serine had already seen Annie full-sized yesterday.

“Oh wow,” Said Annie, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the hot tub. A smile was starting to come across her giant face.

“Come on in, the water’s warm.” Betty said, motioning for Annie to join her. Annie started taking off her own clothes.

This time, all three of the little people watched in amazement. This was Annie, the sweet young girl they had all thought of as a bit of an airhead, and now she was a giantess here taking off her clothes! They could not believe what they were seeing as Annie took off her shirt then her bra. With the exception of Bill, they had all been larger than Annie at some point of the competition and seing her this big was almost too much. Annie finished stripping and then she too was intirely naked.

“Oh, wait,” Annie said. With her right hand she reached down between her legs and to everyone’s amazement slowly and carefully extracted something from inside of her. It was Dave.

“Ooh, very nice of you to bring him along.” Betty said, smiling in approval. Dave looked a little shaken but otherwise resigned. Annie held him high in her hand as she stepped over the stairs on the other side and lowered herself in. Tom, Bill, and Serine all looked up in amazement at Annie's crotch as it hung there far above them. It lowered with the rest of her and gently passed under the water until Annie was fully seated, like with Betty, with her breasts just at water level. Even though her entrance was gental it sent waves that buffetted Bill and Serine up and down.

“This is nice,” Annie said. She opened her hand a few inches above the water’s surface and let Dave fall into the water with a soft plunk.

“I thought we’d throw a little party while the others started their competition.” Betty said. “Did you watch that last one?”

“Yeah,” Said Annie. “I was mostly interested in who you’d get next.” She smiled down at the miniscule Bill.

“Bill was the best bet,” Betty said. “Did you see how I got him good with that wooden man?”

“Yeah,” Annie laughed. “That was funny.” Bill still felt sore from that. Fortuanitely the warm water seemed to be soothing those injuries somewhat.

“Serine,” Said Betty, adressing the girl who was floating not far from her, “Swim over to Annie, I want to see it.” Serine didn’t know why she was being asked to do this, but she oblidged, and swam across the surface of the pool freestyle to Annie. Serine thought it very funny that she was taking so much effort to swim a distance which was less than a full-sized person’s armspan would cover. She reached Annie, who even from just the chest up was towering over her, and reluctantly put her hands on Annie’s breast for support. Serine found it hard to believe that it was just a few days ago when Annie was half her size, sitting on her lap in the other hot tub out in the yard.

Annie smiled as she felt Serine’s tiny hands on her. This was amazing! “Bill,” She said to the man who was floating near the middle of the pool. “Do you remember the very first day you were shrunk to half-size and I picked you up? Remember how timid and strange that was?”

Without saying anything else Annie plucked Bill right out of the water and held him high in the air. Bill paniced and gripped Annie’s hand hard. Annie laughed in delight. Bill thought of all the giantesses who had picked him up: Annie, Sandra, Betty, and back to Annie. He had come full circle. It was strange to think that these gigantic wet fingers holding him in were actually Annie’s, and how unfair it was for her to be able to be full-sized when eliminated but not he.

“Aw, you’re so precious,” Annie said, and pressed Bill firmly against her right breast, the one Serine wasn’t hanging onto. Bill felt safe and secure here, the soft breast cradeling him and the warmpth filling him.

“Hey, don’t hog all the little people!” Warned Betty, though she was smiling.

Annie smiled even wider. “Come over and get him then.”

With one swift movement Betty lept across the hot tub and landed with her mouth firmly planted around Bill on Annie’s breast, holding onto Annie’s waste for support. Whatever Bill had expected to happen, it wasn’t that.He was now inclosed in a world of darkness, heat, and humidity. Suddenly, he felt something long and rough running up and down and all around him. It was Betty’s tounge! Betty lashed out at Bill with her tounge, pressing him further into Annie’s breast, and licking her breast all around him as well.

Annie exclaimed in pleasure. This was fairly unexpected for her too. With hands holding her waste and Betty’s tounge exploring her breast Annie leaned back and exclaimed in pleasure.

The lunge was completely unexpected for the little people in the pool. Dave had been floating right in the bath of Betty’s lunge, and her entry into the water had pushed him down almost two feet, an equivelent to over thirty feet at his scale. Although the pressure only increased  a tiny amount, Dave was still panicing. His tiny body and feeble muscles were no match for the giant torrents of watter running around him. He bounced along Betty’s upper stomach several times as the water pushed him up her body. He got caught on the curve of her breast as the waterflow started dying down. He could not stay here, for he would run out of air! He pushed himself along the breast and along Betty’s upper chest. He moved past her shoulders and was in open water, surfacing just next to her left ear.

Tom had been to the side of Betty’s path. As Betty moved forward to Annie, the current grabbed Tom and moved him backwards to counter Betty’s movement. The water swirled him around to replace the displaced water, and it surged up on Betty’s back, deposetting Tom just below Betty’s shoulders. Tom sat himself up and let his eyes follow Betty’s body up to her head, which was right over Annie’s breast. Above Betty’s head was Annie, eyes closed and mouth slightly open, gasping in pleasure. Girls, thought Tom dryly. At least he got a good view from here.

Serine was clutching onto Annie’s breast as Betty landed and planted her lips on Annie’s other breast, just and arm’s reach away from where Serine was. Feeling a whole bunch of water surging her way Serine grabbed tight onto Annie’s breast. The right side of Betty’s face was looming over her and her lips were nearly touching her. Serine considered swimming away, but decided she had better hang tight.

Bill continued to be buffetted around by Betty’s tounge. It tossed him and turned him, threw him around, and battered him. Bill couldn’t even make sence of what was happening to him. He could barely tell what his orientation was and he couldn’t readily identify what object was touching him at what time. He had nothing to grab onto.

After about a minute of sucking and licking Betty pulled away, a smile on her face and a closed mouth. But Bill was no longer on Annie breast—Betty had him in her mouth! Betty straightened herself out and sat back in her seat.

As Betty straightened up, Dave found himself on Betty’s shoulder, which had suddenly emerged from the water underneith him and picked him up. As Betty staightened out Dave found himself getting higher and higher above the water’s surface. He wasn’t very far above it and falling into it would not hurt him, but it was perception that mattered. Dave felt the shoulder rotating and overcompensated, slipping off the front of the shoulder and tumbelling down Betty’ body. Again it was the breast that stopped him as he was able to grab onto it to arrest his fall, several inches above the water.

Annie saw this and decided to return the favor. Lunging across the water Annie grabbed Betty around the waste and planted her mouth on Betty’s breast around Dave. Like Betty, she licked Dave and the breast all around, tossing Dave around as she did so.

When Tom felt Betty’s back straightening he immediately ran up to the top of her right shoulder and laid low. He saw Dave fall off her other shoulder, and shortly after felt Betty’s whole body shake as Annie attached herself to her. Tom could feel spasms of pleasure run through Betty’s body as Annie licked her breast. Climbing cautiously over Betty’s shoulder, Tom was able to see the hairy top of Annie’s head to the lower right of himself. Annie was absolutely immense and streached to the other side of the hot tub. Tom could not believe this was the same Annie he had been in alliance with a few days ago.

Tom didn’t want to stay on the shoulder, so considered his options. Sliding down Betty’s front would be fun but he might get caught up in the whole thing going on. But looking to his right he saw relatively clear water. Tom straightened himself up, looking at it. It was a pretty long way down but then again when was he ever going to get the chance to do something like this again? He took a jump and executed a perfect dive into the water around Betty’s waste.

Tom felt the warm water rush past him as he continued several inches under the water. Opening his eyes, he found he was mere inches from the site where Annie’s hands gripped Betty’s waste. It was an impressive sight for sure, and Tom hung in the area for a few seconds. Then Tom turned and followed Annie’s arm up to the point where it broke the surface, and took a big breath of air.

He was now pretty much directly under Annie’s upper chest and neck. Behind him was Betty’s stomach, which the water was lapping at gently. He was in a shadowerd bay bordered by Annie’s arms on the side, Betty in back, and Annie in front. It was a heavenly site to behold, with the light coming in having a fleshy tint from all the naked skin around.

Right in front of Tom Annies’ breasts were hanging from her chest just at the water level. On Annie’s left breast was Serine. Serine had been unprepared for Annie’s leap but had managed to stay on Annie’s breast by holding a death grip. Tom swam up besides Serine.

“High there,” He said. Serine looked at him but said nothing. “Mind if I join you?” Tom asked, then put his legs and arms around Annie’s right breast and allowed himself to hang right under this heavenly body.

Bill was still in Betty’s mouth. It was slightly open now for Betty was gasping in pleasure. Enough cool air came in that it was not unsettlingly bad. Bill was laying facedown on top of Betty’s tounge. Her teeth surrounded him like an arch. He could probably get over them if he needed, but he was worried about hurting himself on the tough teeth that were the size of small tombstones and harder than bones, so he stayed put for the moment.

After Annie had about matched Betty’s time on her breasts, Annie withdrew herself holding Tom in her mouth. Tom and Serine continued to grip Annie’s breasts as she straightened himself.

Sitting across from each other, the two women smiled, opening their mouths a little to show the men they had inside. They both noticed there were no little people left in the water, and Betty saw the two little people clinging onto Annie’s breast. Betty lunged forward at Annie but this time grabbed ahold of Annie’s croch with her right hand. Annie cried out in surprise and pleasure as Betty’s hand rubbed her.

The rubbing turned to pushing, as Betty started urging Annie up. She took the hint, and both women left the hot tub, splashing water all over the floor. Tom and Serine hung onto Annie’s breasts with all their might: their little ride had turned into a life-or-death experience!

Betty opened the door to the next room, which turned out to be a sauna. The heat hit their bodies pleasently. Betty laid several towels on the bottom row of seats, enough to keep everybody save from burns on the hot seats.

Betty grabbed Annie’s shoulders and pushed her down onto the towels. Annie looked up at Betty, waiting for what she was going to do. Betty spread her legs and sat on the end of Annie’s lap. Betty then reached into Annie’s mouth and pulled Dave out, and pulled Tom and Serine off her breasts. She set these three at the far end of the towel, then without warning plunged her mouth into Annie’s.

Bill suddenly found himself in a smothering giantess kiss. The tounges met, wresteling each other and tossing and pushing Bill around. The tounges always found him and managed to put him in the middle of the struggle. As he went from mouth to mouth he could not tell where he was or whose mouth he was in at any given moment. He could only hear the earth-shattering moans of the two women as they enjoyed the kiss.

After a few minutes, Betty pulled away. Betty got off Annie and left Annie with Bill in her mouth. Betty put one hand on Annie’s shoulder and the other hand under her knees and rotated her ninety degrees to her left, pressing her down on the bench. Annie’s head landed inches from where Tom, Dave, and Serine were standing. Some of Annie’s hair flopped out, knocking them down.

Betty mounted Annie just below the waste. She streached forward, reaching with her arms and taking both of Annie’s breasts in her hands as she lowered herself down, her mouth over Annie’s vulva. Betty licked it a few times, causing Annie’s excitement to rise. Annie began spreading her legs, and Betty helped her. Taking her mouth off Annie for a moment, Betty reached above Annie’s head and picked up Tom. Betty gave Tom a kiss on the chest before inserting him feet-first into Annie’s vagina.

Annie’s eyes widened and she breathed deeply in arousal. Betty’s hands moved up and down her vulva, pushing Tom in and out. Betty moved forward onto Annie, picking up Dave and Serine and placing them on Annie’s breasts. Annie reached into her mouth and pulled out Bill, who she lowered down and put into Betty’s vagina, also feet first. Betty threw her head back in pleasure.

Betty and Annie resumed kissing as they pumped each other’s respective man inside their bodies.  Annie’s and Betty’s chests were rubbing so closely together that Dave and Serine were getting smothered. There was enough air to breathe but the soft breasts pressed them into an unescapable cucoon.

The pumping and the kissing went on for several more minutes before both Annie and Betty came, arching themselves and nearly flattening Dave and Serine into pancakes. Betty sat up on Annie’s legs. Dave remained stuck to Betty’s breast out of sheer sweat, while Serine remained on Annie’s. Tom raised himself out of Annie’s vagina just as Bill was sliding out of Betty’s. They all stayed still for a moment as Annie and Betty let the pleasure soak in.

After a moment, Betty got off of Annie, gathering all the shrunken people onto Annie’s stomach as she wrapped herself in a towel. Betty than picked up all the shrunken people and allowed Annie to rise up and wrap a towel around herself, which she did, slowly.

Annie put her arm around Betty. Betty had just given her a round of unexplainable pleasure, and Annie didn’t know how to thank her. Betty just smiled.

“Say,” Betty said. “Let’s go back to my room so we can watch the competition.” Betty held out her hands with the four shrunken people for Annie. Annie took it that she was supposed to pick two, so she picked Dave and Bill, and they walked off together to Betty’s room.

 

Outside, the three remaining contestants had decided to explore the yard for the items that were hidden in it. They figured that besides taking up some of their time, it would also give them a hint as what they were supposed to do.

Although they inntially started off together Sandra branched out from the group and went in her own direction, leaving Sherri and Cameroon together. They didn’t mind this because Sandra was still a little grumpy over her loss of Queen status. It also gave Sherri and Cameroon a chance to talk, for by this point they recognised themselves as probably the most level-headed people here.

“It’s remarkable.” Sherri said, stepping over the clutter of grass on the ground that most people took for granted. “When I first saw this yard, I thought it was so small. I didn’t think there would be so much ground to cover.”

“I know,” Cameroon said. “It’s sixty-four times the square footage.”

“And this grass!” Said Sherri, stumbelling for what seemed like the millionth time. “The bottom inch is all tangled! That’s not something you realize walking across it full-sized.”

“It’s not.” Cameroon said. “But I don’t think it’s quite big enough to hide anything we’re looking for. Let’s go closer to the house.” So Cameroon and Sherri made their way closer to the house where they had stayed the last several days, starting in the shadow of the step of the front door. They looked in all the nooks and crannies of the foundation in that area, but could find nothing.

“Ever consider that Betty might just be leading on and there actually is nothing out here?” Cameroon said.

“I don’t think so,” Sherri said. “I just think we’re looking in the wrong place.”

After a few minutes they had made their way around to the garden on the side of the house. They had been there yesterday, but they had been eight inches tall then. Now at four inches tall things were that much more larger.

Sherri came to the base of a flower that was nearly twice as tall as she was. She looked up at it and said, “Oddly enough, I’ve always wanted to do this.” Wrapping her legs around the stem of the flower she started to climb it. When she reached the top of the flower she intended to sit in the center, but even her miniscule weight was enough to bow the flower. The flower bent and bent until Sherri was level with Cameroon, who laughed.

“We should get Betty to shrink you to two inches,” Cameroon joked. “That way you’d be able to do it.”

“Ha ha, very funny,” Said Sherri, hopping down off the flower, which straightened itself out. The two of them continued walking through a carpet of shorter flowers that came up to their mid-chest, when Sherri came to a dead stop.

“Look!” Sherri said, pointing. Right ahead of them was a lady bug, normally a miniscule thing, but now it was about the size of a textbook. It was walking around on some leaves around the flowers, taking bites out of the sides. It was red with black spots, and at their size Cameroon and Sherri could see esquizite features of the creature’s face. Cameroon tried to get closer to it, but when he was a few inches away the lady bug turned to look at him, opened up it’s startelingly large 2-foot wingspan, and flew away with an audible buzz.

“Wow,” Said Sherri, watching it fly away. “I wonder what else is crawling around down here?”

“Probably lots of things.” Cameroon said. “But I wouldn’t worry. Even to insects we’re still pretty large. Even the biggest spiders around here are only two inches long, I think.”

“But that’s half our size!” Exclaimed Sherri, trying not to imagine a giant hairy spider coming up to her waste.

“I’m pretty sure they’ve screened this area for the more dangerous bugs.” Cameroon said. “We haven’t seen that many, all things considered.”

“But what about birds?” Sherri said. “I’m sure there are plenty of birds that could swoop down and make a meal out of us!”

“I’ve only seen a few birds.” Cameroon said. “And I don’t think we’d be the least bit appetising to most of them. They’ve never seen anything like us. I think it’s only hawks and birds like that which might go after us, and I haven’t seen any either.”

Sherri wasn’t completely satisfied with the answer, but asked, “What about mice and rats?”

“I dowbt there are any rats,” Cameroon said. “And if there are mice they haven’t turned up yet, and even if they do they’re still far smaller than us. Here, stop worrying, let’s go under here!”

Cameroon lead Sherri underneith a bush and inside was quite a site to behold. The perimiter of the bush was covered in leaves, almost completely blocking out the sunlight. The inside was a tangle of branches. To an ordinary-sized person this would be a hopeless mess, but to a four-inch person it was a perfect climbing arena.

Cameroon lead the way up the branches and Sherri scrambled to follow him. Not being nearly as athletic as him she was panting and straining to keep up. By the time they stopped they were nearly two feet above the ground. Cameroon sat on the branch looking around and Sherri leaned on the main trunk catching her breath.

“This is quite an amazing place to be.” Cameroon said, looking at the view all around him. “If there’s one thing I’m going to miss about shrinking, it’s this.” Sherri looked around. It certianly was a place of unusual beauty. It was kind of like being in a tree, but in a way it was not at all.

“Heh, this isn’t the first time I’ve been in a giant bush.” Sherri joked dryly, before she could help herself.

Cameroon raised his eyebrows. “What do you mean by that?” He asked.

“Oh shoot, I might as well tell you,” Sherri said. “Betty—she has a way of pleasing herself using us.”

Cameroon’s eyes widened. “You mean she stuck you in her…”

“Uh-huh,” Sherri nodded. “And Tom and Serine and Dave. And unless she’s doing things differently, Annie and Bill have probably both been there too.”

“Wow,” Said Cameroon. “I mean, Serine and I did experement when I was eight inches tall and she was full-sized. But still, four inches must be a different animal altogether! You could get lost in there!”

“Yeah, it’s quite remarkable.” Sherri said. “Expecially when I’ve never even touched one on another girl.”

“I’ll say,” Said Cameroon. “That area can turn into quite the hungry monster.”

“I wonder what it would be like to be on the other side.” Sherri said.

“What, to have little people inside of you?” Cameroon asked.

“Yeah,” Sherri said, trying to picture it. When Tom was half her size he managed to fit his hand in, but that was the extent of it.

“I imagine it would be a bit like a penis with arms and legs.” Cameroon said. Both of them cracked up at this ridiculous image, Sherri laughing so hard she nearly swayed and fell off the branch.

“Cameroon, you’re funny.” Sherri said. “You know, you’re alright. Actually, you’re better than alright. You’re the most decent guy here. I need to make an apology for the way I acted near the beginning of the game when I was full-sized and you quarter-sized. I was just struck by the power and I made innapropriate advances. I’m really sorry, Cameroon.”

Cameroon smiled. “It’s okay now.” He said. “We’ve all been to all ends of the size spectrum by now and we’re all better people for it. Besides, I think being shoved up inside Betty is more than enough penitance for anything you’ve done to me.”

Sherri smiled. “Thanks, Cameroon.”

“So we’re friends now, for this competition?” Asked Cameroon, extending his hand. Sherri took it.

“Yes, we are friends.” She said, shaking it.

Pretty soon they were making their way down the branches and back out into the garden. They walked along the flowerbed not so much looking for items as they were just enjoying being in an amazing and different place.

Eventually they left the garden and started to make their way around the side of the house to the back. They were in the shadow of the house now, sheltered from the sun and mostly from the wind. They were just about to call a break when Sherri spotted something in a gap behind a few weeds.

“What’s that?” She asked, and she and Cameroon went to investigate. It looked like some fur of some kind, but it was not attached to any creature. It looked more like a fur coat, and it was obviously man-made.

Sherri picked it up and found that it was much too small to be a coat—it was merely a top about the size of a sports bra. Under it she found matching bottoms to go with it. Not only that but they found another pair, as well as shorts for a male.

“They don’t expect us to wear these, do they?” Sherri said, looking through the clothes. “It’ll make us look like some stone age warriors or something.”

“I don’t think we have to wear them.” Cameroon said. “But let’s bring them along, just in case.”

They started walking along behind the house, the clothes piled in Sherri’s hands, as they met Sandra coming from the other direction. She was carrying a small pile of what appeared to be straight sharpened sticks.

“What did you find?” Cameroon asked as Sandra approached them.

“Spears.” Sandra said. “They were hidden under a bush on the other side of the house. I guess we’re supposed to use them for self-defense. What do you have there?”

“Xena outfits.” Sherri said, showing Sandra the tops and bottoms. “So we look the part when fighting with the spears.”

Sandra rolled her eyes. “I hope you realize it’ll be dark soon and we don’t have anywhere to sleep.” She said.

“We’re looking for some indication of where that should be.” Cameroon said.

“Well, we don’t have much time.” Said Sandra. “Here, take a couple of spears. I’m going to put the rest under this plant here. You might want to leave these silly outfits here too so they stay dry.”

“Stay dry?” Sherri said, looking skyward. There were a number of dark clouds in the sky.

“Yes, it’s going to rain soon too.” Sandra said.

“But I thought it was supposed to be the dry season!” Sherri said. Sandra once again rolled her eyes.

“It still rains sometimes in the dry season, expecially when it’s been warm. You’ve never lived around here have you?” Sandra asked. Indeed Sherri hadn’t; she lived in the northern part of the country which received plentiful rainfall all year round.

“Let’s spread out and look around the yard.” Cameroon said, trying to diffuse any possible fight between the two of them. “There’s a few trees that we haven’t looked under.”

The three of them spread out and looked around three different trees. The trees, to them, seemed miles high. Even though they were not huge trees by any means and they were most likely only a few years old, they were wider than the contestants and taller than skyscrapers.

It was under Sherri’s tree that she made the discovery. After moving around some dirt in a spot that looked conspicuously fresh, Sherri discovered that several dozen small wooden planks had been buerried. The planks were a little taller than they were, as wide as their hand, and about as thick as a finger.

They were popsicle sticks.

Sandra and Cameroon came over and they spent about twenty minutes unearthing the popsicle sticks. By now the sky was getting visibly darker, the clouds looking like old mashed potatoes in a pink soup as they continued to roll across the sky ominously.

There was a debate about how to use the popsicle sticks to set up a shelter. Cameroon suggested layering them in a square to make a log cabin. But that idea was shot down—there were nowhere near enough popsicle sticks to make it work, and even if there were the resulting square would not be big enough for the three of them.

It was at this point that Sherri made another find. A few feet away, she noticed a sheet of something glistening under the setting sun. The three of them pulled it out and found it to be two relitively large plastic sheets, conceiled under a layer of leaves and other decaying plant matter. As they were pulling them out they heard a clap of thunder in the distance.

“It won’t be long now.” Sandra said as the three of them drug the sheet over to where the popsicle sticks laid.

“How are we going to set this up?” Cameroon asked, looking at the confusing mix of popsicle sticks and plastic.

“I say we just forget the popsicle sticks, roll up one of the plastic sheets, and stay there.” Said Sandra. “If we wait any longer we’re going to get rained on!”

“No, that won’t work.” Sherri said. “The plastic sheets will be smaller than you think when they’re rolled up. Besides, this plastic looks like it won’t stay rolled.”

“So what do you suggest?” Sandra asked, clearly annoyed.

“It’s almost a silly idea.” Sherri said. “But I think it might work. If we anchor the popsicle sticks upright in the dirt, they would probably be enough to support the tarp on top. We can put another tarp on the bottom to keep things dry. Let’s see if both tarps are the same size.” Sherri checked them, and noticed the first one was both shorter and narrower. “Excellent! The smaller one will go on the bottom.

“The only problem is that the ground is dry.” Sandra said. “Which won’t be a problem if we wait too long.”

“I still think we can do it.” Sherri said.

“Suit yourself.” Sandra said, getting up and walking off towards the house. “I’ll get the clothes and the spears and be right back.” But they could tell Sandra was taking her time.

Sherri and Cameroon straightened out the lower tarp which turned out to be just smaller than a single sheet of paper. That ment there was room for the three of them twice over. Then Sherri started walking around, looking for the best places to put the support sticks. Sherri had done wiring in plenty of buildings that were under construction and knew a fair bit about how they were built. She figured there were enough popsicle sticks to put eight groups of four in a square around the lower tarp. That should hold it…but there was the problem of the sagging middle. If only she could punch a hole in the center of the bottom tarp…

A few second later Sandra returned, not only holding the clothes and spears but a few other objects too. Cameroon and Sherri asked what she had found.

“You’re lucky I went back over there.” Sandra said. “I think we’re going to need this.” And she lifted out a retractable knife that was over six comparative inches long.

“That’s perfect! That’s just what I need!” Said Sherri, taking the knife from Sanda.

“And this.” Said Sandra, lifting up a coiled-up length of string that to them was as thick as rope.

“Excellent.” Said Sherri. “Now I can tie the tarp down to the sticks. Come over here Sandra, I want to show you my plan…”

Over the next few minutes the three of them went about placing the supports in the ground. Sherri cut a small hole in the bottom tarp to insert the four popsicle sticks in the ground. They had a few misshaps with popsicle sticks that wouldn’t stay upright, but for the most part it worked out alright.

The tarp was more of a problem. For one, there was a little wind and they had a hard time steadying it with their miniscule weights. Even when there was no wind the tarp kept moving whenever they tried to tie it. Eventually they managed to get one corner roped down, then the opposite corner. From there it was fairly easy to rope down the rest of the corners.

They were almost done when the first drops of rain started to hit the ground around them. They hussled their efforts tying the final two ends down. A fat drop hit Sherri square in the face, causing her to cry out in suprize as the water splashed across her front. Finally they finished trying down the last end, and made it under their new tent just as the rain became a steady drizzle.

But it didn’t stay a steady drizzle long. It quickly accellerated into a downpour. The rain hit the ground in force all around them, and hit the tarp above them with an earshattering racket. The three of them sat tight near the center support, watching in amazement as water drops the size of their head hit the ground, splattering in little torrents of water that reached over their height.

As the mintes wore on the tent continued to hold, though the far end began to collect water and sag. The ground outside became increasingly muddy. Eventually, though, the rain began to die down. After only ten minutes or so, the rain had seaced. The clouds were breaking showing a starry sky above.

“That was awesome.” Said Cameroon, referring to the specticle of water hitting the ground outside. Sherri nodded her head in agreement, and even Sandra showed signs of acknowleging it. The ground outside was very muddy, and they estimated that it would probably remain that way for a while.

Sherri looked behind her and found that the tarp was sagging almost all the way down to the ground in water. She tried pushing on the tarp but she could not budge the great volume of water. Suddenly, she had an idea.

“Hey, this means we have a swimming pool!” Sherri said, jumping up. “Come with me!” And with that Sherri kicked off her shoes and went running outside. Smiling at the good idea, Cameroon threw off his shoes and followed. Outside, Sherri was already taking off her clothes and throwing them carelesly in the mud. After everything she had been through so far being nude in front of two fellow contestants wasn’t something that bothered her in the slightest.

Cameroon was taken aback by the sight of the stark naked Sherri, the same girl who had told him “not to look” as she took a bath in the kitchen sink just a day before. But this was not the same Sherri. She was liberated and free at four inches tall.

“What are you afraid of?” Sherri almost shouted, opening her arms wide. “Take off your clothes and come in!” With that Sherri climbed into the water in the tarp. It was not really the size of a swimming pool, it was more the size of a large, oddly-shaped tub. Cameroon shrugged as he took off his clothes and walked around to get in too.

“Ah, the water’s cold!” Exclaimed Cameroon as he climbed in. He could not help noticing that there was very limited space and he found himself sitting right next to Sherri, their naked sides touching all the way from their legs to their chests.

“Of course it’s cold, it fell from the sky, silly!” Sherri said, splashing him with water.

“Ach!” Exclaimed Cameroon as the cold water hit his face. “Cut it out!”

“This is too great,” Sherri said, laying back in the natural-smelling rainwater.

From under the tent Sandra came out, eyeing their naked bodies dissaprovingly. “What are you doing?” Sandra asked, as though they were nuts. “You’re going to collapse the structure.”

“Relax!” Said Sherri. “The water’s so heavy and we’re so light, we’re barely an addittion to the weight!”

Almost right as she said that, the string on the side post in front of the pool came undone and the tarp fell down to the ground. The water rushed out over the mud, pulling Sherri and Cameroon along. They landed in the mud, rolling over and over and getting completely covered in it.

“Told you so,” Sandra said, but Sherri and Cameroon were laughing so hard that they didn’t even hear her. Sherri was having so much fun that she didn’t even care that Sandra had proved her wrong.

“Hey,” Sherri said. “Half the structure’s still up and that’s more than enough room for us!” Just then Sherri got hit on the side of the head by a mudball thrown by Cameroon.

“Ah, you little jerk!” Sherri said, slinging mud at Cameroon. Sandra shook her head and made her way back to the remaining half of the tent.

“Duck!” Said Sherri. Sandra looked just in time to see a mudball flying her way and managed to avoid it. Sherri and Cameroon roared with laughter. Sandra just shook her head and walked away.

Sherri and Cameroon continued their mud fight at a distance until Cameroon jumped on Sherri and tackled her. They wrestled around in the mud, getting muddier than they had ever gotten in their lives. When they finally stopped, Cameroon had Sherri pinned to the ground. With smiles on their faces, they panted and panted with exaustion. Then, they started calming down. Cameroon lowered his head just a little bit, a smile coming onto his face. Sherri made it the rest of the way and kissed him on the lips.

For a second they just smiled at each other. Then Sherri grabbed Cameroon’s head and dragged it down, and within seconds they were making love. Sherri pushed Cameroon and he brought her with him, and they started rolling in the mud, making love.

After a minute, Cameroon sprung up. Before Sherri could do anything Cameroon landed her with a  mud pie in the face that completely covered her right eye. As Sherri gasped, Cameroon took off running into the grass. Wiping the mud from her eye Sherri got up and followed him.

Cameroon stopped running when he got to the foundation of the house. Sherri caught up to him and took a running leap, wrapping her legs around his middle and holding onto him. Cameroon kissed her deeply, and he carried her along the foundation.

After a few feet, Cameroon stopped and put Sherri down. “Why are we stopping here?” Said Sherri, seeing nothing special about the spot.

“Look up,” Said Cameroon, pointing. Sherri looked up and gasped as she saw the end of an outdoor faucet above her head.

“When did you find this?” Sherri asked, amazed.

“I saw it from that tree over there,” Said Cameroon, indicating the tree he had been searching under before. “We can use it to get all this mud off.”

“Are we strong enough to turn it?” Sherri said.

“I think so.” Cameroon said. “I’ll give you a boost.” He lifted Sherri up and positioned her so that she was standing on his shoulder. Sherri gripped the handle with both hands and turned it as hard as she could. At first it wouldn’t budge, but then it started to rotate very slowly. As Sherri turned it, first a trickle of water came out, then a steady flow, then a shower. Sherri stopped turning it and lept down to the ground next to Cameroon.

“After you,” Cameroon motioned, allowing Sherri to go first. Sherri walked into the torrent of water and instantly cuddled her hand to her chest.

“Wow, that’s cold!” Sherri said.

“Of course it’s cold, it came from the sky, silly!” Cameroon laughed. Sherri made a face and splashed some water at Cameroon.

“Okay, it’s warming up a little.” Said Sherry. She took her arms away from her chest and started rubbing the mud from her body.

“Here, I’ll help you,” Offered Cameroon, stepping into the water and rubbing Sherri’s body. Sherri didn’t object, rather, she smiled at this intrusion. She turned around and started rubbing the mud off Cameroon’s body.

They continued this mutual rubbing well past the point at which they could no longer find any mud to remove. They stayed in the shower for several minutes longer until they finally agreed to shut it off. Once again, Cameroon lifted Sherri’s now glistening clean body up and she shut off the waterflow.

Cameroon lowered Sherri down and they looked at each other for a few minutes. After a few minutes, Cameroon spoke.

“Do you worry that this thing we have will cause trouble?” Cameroon asked.

“What do you mean?” Sherri asked.

“You know, will Tom be mad?” Cameroon said.

“Tom,” Sherri laughed. “He knows better than anyone that monogamous relationships don’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell at this place. We’re playmates, that’s all.”

“That’s what we are, right?” Asked Cameroon.

“Right,” Sherri said. “But what about you? Would Serine mind?”

“I think Serine’s coming to the same conclusion right about now.” Cameroon said. “I was getting a little distanced from her by the end. Besides, I already had one other fling.”

Sherri’s mouth dropped open in suprize. “With who?” Sherri asked. “Annie?” Cameroon nodded, and Sherri laughed. “You really do get around, don’t you?”

“Hey,” Said Cameroon, pointing to his body with his hands. “It comes with the territory.”

“Oh, you-” Sherri shoved Cameroon hard in the chest and started running. Cameroon ran after her and tackled her. The ground here was dry—it had been in the rain shadow of the house when it had been raining. They kissed hard, then moved on to some serious action…

 

A little over an hour after Cameroon and Sherri left the tent they came back. By the way they were walking and laughing Sandra knew they had been screwing. She suspected this was going to happen from the moment there was only the three of them left. She really didn’t care, either.

Sandra looked away more out of annoyance than respect as Cameroon and Sherri, still naked, stumbled into the tent. Not wanting to put their muddy clothes back on they instead donned the little fur clothes. Looking like two people out of an old caveman movie, Sherri and Cameroon laughed at each other

“Looking good, Xena.” Said Cameroon.

“Looking good too, Conan the Barbarian.” Sherri said. They both laughed. Sandra, still in her normal clothes, continued to ignore them. After a few more jokes about their dress they decided to sit down and chat. Eventually, Sandra felt her exterior wall fading and she joined in the conversation.

After a while, Cameroon said, “We’d better be getting some sleep. I think it’s past midnight.”

“You’re right, I’m exausted.” Said Sandra. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” They all said to each other as they scowered out comfertable places on the tarp to lay. Dispite Sherri and Cameroon’s fun they lay seperately from each other, and before long Cameroon was fast asleep, with Sandra quickly following.

Sherri, however, could not sleep. In fact, she hadn’t felt so awake in days! This was much too exciting of an opertunity to pass up. So Sherri got up, picked up a spear, and went off for a solitary stroll around the yard.

Sherri smiled as she walked across the yard. Here she was, four inches tall, wearing a skimpy mouse-skin outfit and holding a spear. She was a mini-warrior from the days of old. She felt so excited; so alive!

Sherri walked along the side of the house, trying her best to be nimble in the tangled grass. She wondered if she could find anything to hunt out here. Bugs were too small and easy to pick off. Birds were probably impossible to hit, and she dowbted the spear would be moving fast enough to kill them. If only there was one of those giant spiders now…

Sherri heard something moving in the grass ahead. What was it? She slowly walked forward and out of the bushes came the largest mouse Sherri had ever seen, about the size of a small pig.

At first Sherri backed up in fear, but then she realised the mouse was probably harmless. It was sniffing around the grass looking for food. At first Sherri didn’t really want to kill it. It looked kind of cute and it did seem harmless. But then Sherri remembered back at work when sometimes she would open up a wall and find dozens of dead mice crammed inside. She had removed mice by the dozens before and had set traps for them. This was not fundimentaly different; the only difference this time being that it was almost as big as her and she was in a Xena outfit holding a spear.

Sherri aimed and threw the spear. The mouse looked up in time and scurted away from it. The spear landed in the grass. Sherri ran forward, picked up the spear, and continued the persuit. The mouse continued running from Sherri until it reached a flower bed where it assumed it would be safe. It’s attention span must have ended there because the mouse showed no interest in Sherri even as she approached it in a slow walk. It was back in it’s quest for food.

Sherri took more care this time. She walked until she was almost touching it. She raised the spear and in a lightning fast maneuver thrust the spear at the mouse with all the muscle she could muster.

The spear struck the mouse near the right shoulder and sunk in deep. The mouse squeeled in pain, spinning in circles to try to bite the spear off. But it was too late. In a few seconds the mouse was dead.

Sherri stood over it, barely believing what she had just done. A trickle of blood ran out of the spot where the spear stuck out, and the mouse lay sprawling on the ground with its eyes closed. She felt a little bad about killing it, but mostly pride at the fact that she had been able to do it.

The next puzzle was deciding what to do with the mouse. Shd couldn’t just leave it here; somehow that was wrong. But then she had a great idea: eat it! She would bring it back to the camp site and the three of them would feast on mouse meat.

Sherri grabbed the mouse by the tail and started to drag it. It was heavy and unweildy, but it was too much for her to carry over her shoulders. It was a long way back to the camp site but she would make it.

 

“Guys! Guys!” Cameroon and Sandra heard the call and stirred from their slumbers. What could Sherri be yelling about, and why was she so far away. “Guys!” Came the continued call.

Eventually Cameroon struggled to his feet and decided to go outside to see what the yelling was about. What he saw made his mouth drop: Sherri was walking back to the tent dragging behind her a dead mouse with a spear sticking out of it’s side.

“Oh my God, did you do that?” Cameroon exclaimed.

“Yeah, you should have seen it!” Sherri said, her face beaming with pride. Sandra turned up next to Cameroon.

“Holy shit,” Exclaimed Sandra, impressed.

“I thought we could have a feast.” Sherri said. “After all, we haven’t eaten since lunch and nobody’s left out any food for us!”

“Eat mice meat?” Asked Sandra, unbelieving.

“Yeah, it’ll fill us up very well!” Sherri said.

“I’ll get the knife.” Said Cameroon, going back into the tent.

 

That night, the three of them feasted on mouse meat. Cameroon was able to carve up the mouse, removing it’s skin. He was careful to keep it in one piece for Sherri, who wanted to keep the mouse skin as a trophy of her hunt.

They constructed a spittle by makings two Xs with popsicle sticks, and tying the mouse to another stick which lay between them. It took Cameroon both hands to strike a match against the box that Betty had given them. He almost burnt himself as the flame leaped far higher than they expected. He tossed the match onto the pile of twigs and leaves they had prepared under the mouse.

Fire certianly looked different when you were small. Instead of the large crackelling spectacle you got with normal-sized fires, this fire was a single slow-moving round flame like you would see on a candle. It only cracked occasionally, and when it did it was loud. Still, the radiance from the fire warmed the shrunken contestants and the heat cooked the mouse above.

After a good half hour of cooking, Cameroon figured the mouse was ready to eat. They took it down off the spittle and started digging in. The meat suprizingly thick and very tasty. This mouse had been living pretty well before it died. The three of them ate as much as they could, and even when they were stuffed, they found they had only eaten a small portion of the mouse.

“I wish we had a way of saving it until the morning.” Cameroon said. “But by then the flies will be all over it. We’d better buerry it.”

Before the mouse was buerried, Cameroon cut off the paws, tail, and front teeth to use as souvineers. The three of them then dug a large pit using some spare popsicle sticks, which went suprizingly easy due to the soft ground, and pulled the mouse in.

“Well, mouse,” Cameroon said, thinking that it was propper to say a few words. “You’ve been a good meal. Too bad we couldn’t finish you. I hope it makes you feel a little better that you’re the first mouse killed by a four-inch woman. Well, goodbye.”

They covered up the mouse with mud and returned to the tent to sleep. Full and

happy, the three of them slept peacefully through the night and into the next morning.

 

End Notes:

The next day will be the final day where the winner will be crowned! Stay tuned, everybody.

Competition's End by Benton
Author's Notes:

Well, here we are on the final day of the competition. Who is going to win?

 

            The sun came up the next morning bright and radiant, drying up the soggy ground and warming the cool air. Because of their late bedtime the night before the three of them slept well into the late morning.

            Even as Sherri woke she laid still for at least an hour more with her eyes closed, savoring the feeling of the gental breeze blowing past them and the sounds of birds off in the distance. It wasn’t until she heard Sandra stirring that she finally decided to get up and stretch.

            Pretty soon the three of them were up. The first thing they noticed was that the sun was high in the sky, indicating that it was nearly noon. They also realized that they were not hungry—there was so much mouse meat in their stomach that they didn’t need breakfast. It was a very bright and sunny day; an excellent day to be inside.

            “I need to go drop a load,” Said Cameroon, saying the first words of the day in a large stretch. “I’ll be around back.”

            In fact, all three of them had to use the “facilities” in a little hole they had dug the night before. They went one by one, Cameroon first, followed by Sandra, then Sherri at the rear. When they were all finished, they came back to the tent and sat down, peacefully.

            Or more accurately, at least outwardly peacefully. They were all thinking the same thing but were unwilling to be the first to bring it up in conversation: this was the last day of the competition. By this evening, one of the three of them was going to be the million-dollar prize winner, and by tomorrow afternoon they were all schedualed to leave the compound. Nothing so far had indicated that they weren’t leaving the compound tomorrow, so they figured one of them would definitely be a big prize winner.

            Finally, like so many times before, it was Cameroon who brought it up in conversation. “So,:” He said. “What would you do with it if you won, the million?”

            Both Sherri and Sandra were quiet for a moment, but Sandra ended up speeking first. “I dunno.” Sandra said. “I’d start my own business, probably. Open up my own salon. Something upscale.”

            Cameroon looked at Sherri. “Gee, I don’t know.” Sherri said. “Probably buy a house. Invest it. There’s nothing really special I want to do.”

            “I’d travel.” Said Cameroon. “I’ve always wanted to participate in the wine festivle in Sgetti. I’d travel quite a bit. Maybe I’d donate some.”

            For a few more minutes they remained silent. If that was an attempt to spark an interesting conversation it had failed. All of them were too nervous and too shaken up by the events of the past two weeks to really say anything about what they would do with their winnings.

            “I wish there was someway to clean up,” Sandra said, disgusted with her day-old clothes and unwashed hair.

            “There is!” Said Cameroon. “Over by the northeast side of the house there’s a faucet you can turn.”

            “Oh yeah?” Asked Sandra, interested.

            “Yeah. How do you think Sherri and I got the mud off ourselves last night?” Cameroon asked.

            “I had some pretty wild theorys.” Said Sandra dryly.

            “The only thing is,” Cameroon said. “It’s too high for you to reach it on your own. You’d need one of us to prop you up.”

            “Uh, no thanks.” Sandra said. “I’d rather not turn this into a threesome.”

            Sherri scowled, but Cameroon said, “In that case, you might be able to activate it with a spear.”

            “I’ll try that.” Sandra said, standing up and picking a spear from the pile. She paused for a minute, thinking. She certianly didn’t want to get back in the same clothes she was wearing right now. Reluctantly, Sandra picked up the last off the fur outfits and hastily made her way out of the tent and down to the faucet area.

            Sherri and Cameroon held their laughs until Sandra was out of earshot, then they laughed quietly to each other.

            “Man, how do you think Sandra would look as Xena?” Sherri asked in a whispered giggle.

            “Not too good with that scowl on her face.” Cameroon remarked, and they both laughed some more.

            “Really, do you think she’ll be able to open the faucet with a spear?” Sherri asked.

            “I should really ask you, you were the one who opened it last night.” Cameroon said.

            “Well, if she’s really determined she might get it open.” Sherri said. “But it was a bitch last night. I almost fell off your shoulders several times.”

            “Yeah, your feet twisting nearly gave me blisters!” Said Cameroon, rubbing his shoulders.

            “Hey, how long do you think Sandra will be gone?” Sherri asked, a mischevous smile on her face.

            “Long enough,” Said Cameroon, a smile braking on his face. He leaned forward and started to remove Sherri’s Xena top.

 

            Sandra reached the faucet that Cameroon had talked about and saw that it was indeed well over her head. She grumbled about some bullshit setup of reality shows that requires teamwork to get anything done, and got to work getting it open.

            The spear barely reached all the way up to the handle, but Sandra was able to place the end in one of the grooves of the handle. She pushed it and pushed it but the handle would not budge. Frusturated, she gave one great push and the spear slipped out of the groove and fell out of her hands.

            Cursing, Sandra picked up the spear and tried again. She was not one to give up so easily. She pushed a few more times and finally felt it start to give a little. She gave it one more hard push and a trickle came out. This satisfied Sandra; a trickle to her was still a pretty thick strand of water.

            Sandra looked around her suspiciously. She really hated to take off her clothes outside in this open yard where anyone could see her. She could still see the tent way off to her right and new that Sherri and Cameroon could come out of it at any time. Well, it was get naked and shower or stay smelly and dirty, so Sandra took off her clothes and stepped into the spray.

            The water was cold but it warmed up gradually with time. She had no soap but she was still able to wash most of the dirt and the sweat off of her body. She kept trying to fight images of giant full-sized Betty coming around the corner and smiling down at her as she did. She was already razzled enough.

            Eventually Sandra decided she was done, so she stepped out of the spray. For a moment she considered leaving the water running, for after all it wasn’t her that was paying the bill, but she decided it would be better to shut it off. Again she picked up the spear and stuck it in the groove, this time facing in the other direction. It took a good shove but she managed to move the handle to a point where no more water was coming out.

            Sandra was a little grumpy about the fact that she had no towels to dry herself off. But then again she noticed at her small size the water stuck to her skin in unusually large drops. Sandra was able to brush most of these drops off of her and she was surprised when after two minutes she found herself completely dry.

            Sandra looked down at her clothes and the prospect of getting dressed. Her old clothes were sweaty and old, completely unappealing. But the fur top and bottom revolted her. Oh well, she thought, and put on the fur outfit.

            Part of Sandra wished she could see herself in the mirror, and part of her was glad there was no mirror around. The fir outfit was a pretty sexy arangement, leaving for much visibility of the breasts, tummy, and legs, but it was just so barbaric. Sandra was a city girl, she didn’t go for this barbaric crap! Oh well, at least she wouldn’t have to wear it long, she hoped.

            Not wanting to go back to the tent and give Cameroon and Sherri the pleasure of seing her in this outfit, Sandra decided to go for a walk around the far side of the house. Perhaps some time alone exploring the outdoors would do her good.

 

            Cameroon and Sherri sat together in the tent, cuddling naked after their sex. The gentle brease cooled their heated bodies as they gently cuddled and played with each other. The sex had been great. Both of them had dowbts that any kind of lasting relationship would work, but for now being phisical partners was all they needed.

            “Hey,” Said Sherri, sitting in Cameroon’s lap. “Do you think Sandra’s still out there?”

            “Want to take a peek?” Asked Cameroon mischevously. Sherri got off of him and they both crawled to the edge of the tent and peared around. On the distant corner of the house, the distance of several football fields to them, they could see the tiny flesh-colored shape of a woman showering in the faucet.

            They both snickered and pulled back into the tent. “Hey,” Sherri said, “You’ve seen every girl here naked now!”

            Cameroon thought about it. “Yeah,” He said, matter-of-factly, “I guess I have.”

            Sherri gave him a playful smack across the face. “How rude of you!” She exclaimed, but followed up with a kiss.

            “You know, I don’t want to sit around here all day.” Sherri said. “We only have a few more hours until Betty comes, and this might be the last chance we’ll have to be small forever. Let’s go out and take a walk.”

            “Sounds good.” Cameroon said, and the two of them started to redress themselves in their fir outfits. Before they left, Sherri picked up a fresh spear, just in case there was something else out there to hunt.

            The two of them set off to walk along the near side of the house. They walked casually, going slow and enjoying the breese on their mostly exposed skin. There were birds around but they wree all far away. Some bugs scuttled around in the grass but none big enough to alarm them.

            “Know what I was thinking?” Sherri said, using the spear as a walking stick.

            “What’s that?” Cameroon asked.

            “How none of us were forced to shrink.” Sherri said. “Nobody forced us into the shrinking machine, or threatened us with punishment if we didn’t go. We all just went willingly, even if we didn’t want to, because we figured it was part of the game.”

            “That’s an interesting thought.” Cameroon said. “In some regards playing the game was more important than personal safety.”

            “But do you know what it means?” Sherri said. “It means that if Betty wanted to have eight shrunken slaves, she could have had us easily without forcing or saying a single threatening word!”

            “Wow, you’re right.” Cameroon said. “And we’re all four inches tall by now, so if that was her plan, it worked.”

            “It’s very funny,” Sherri said. “This is really telling for a group of people like us, how we’ll just go along and do what we’re told, even if we feel it’s dangerous or wrong.”

            “Ooh, I didn’t know you got philisophical!” Cameroon teasted.

            “Hey,” Sherri said, smacking him in the arm. “At least some of us still do in this damn country.”

            The two of them went back into the garden and climbed around in the bushes there. They chased each other through the flowers and eventually Cameroon just tackled her and they rolled around and they made love again under giant rose pedals.

            “Cameroon,” Said Sherri, after their most recent round of lovemaking. “Are you sure we won’t be able to continue this after the game’s over?”

            “I thought we agreed this fling was only until the game was up,” Cameroon said.

            “I know, but,” Sherri sighed. “I’ve just been having so much fun with you.”

            “I don’t know.” Cameroon said. “You live in the northwest and I live in the southeast, and we each have jobs and lives there. We’re awfully far apart.”

            “Maybe you’re right.” Sherri said. “But can I call you on the phone?”

            “That would be all right.” Said Cameroon.

            The two of them got up and walked into the open yard. The sun was still out in full force and their rays warmed their skin. It was a wonderfully warm day that day, and all signs of last night’s rain had been wiped away.

            Cameroon’s eyes fell on something in the middle of the yard. It was a white square object that was clearly manmade. There was nothing else around it but open grass.

            “I wonder what that is?” He asked. “Let’s check it out.”

            “I don’t know.” Sherri said. “I don’t like the looks of it. I think it might be a trap.”

            “A trap?” Cameroon said. “Come on now, I don’t think it’s very likely. Who knows, it might be something useful?”

            “I’m still not buying it.” Sherri said. “You can go look if you want, but I’m waiting here.”

            “Alright, if you insist.” Said Cameroon. He jogged up to the white object, which was several feet from where Sherri was standing. He looked at it. It was a die, with the number four sticking up, but a very small message was etched in it. It was so small that even at four inches tall Cameroon could bearly make it out. But it said—Got You. Got you?

            Suddenly walls of string sprung up all around Cameroon and he found himself in the middle of a giant net that came up around him and lifted him into the air. Sherri screamed in suprize as the net, attached by string at one end to a tree and the other to the house, sprung up several feet, leaving little Cameroon suspended several feet in the air.

            “Cameroon, are you alright?” Sherri yelled up to Cameroon, who was a hundered comparative feet in the air.

            “Yeah, I’m—I’m fine,” Cameroon said, shaken. “You were right, Sherri. I bet Betty’s going to be out any minute now.”

            And almost as he said that, the distant door to the compound opened and Betty walked out. Sherri froze on the spot, ready to get caught. But Betty did not come over to them; rather, she walked to the other side of the house. Sherri still had time! She took off running back to the garden. If Betty was going to find her, Sherri was going to make it very difficult.

            As Sherri watched, Betty came back around the house with another net in her hand. Sandra! She had fallen for a similar trap on the other side of the house. She walked up, smiling, to Cameroon’s hanging prison.

            “Well well well, a little too curious are we?” Betty said. Tucking Sandra’s cage under her arm, Betty undid Cameroon’s cave from the string that was supporting it and looked inside.

            “Hmm, no Sherri.” Betty said, a mild look of suprize on her face. She tucked Cameroon’s cage under her arm and said ponderously, “I wonder where she could be!”

            Sherri moved quickly into the bushes. She began climbing up the tangly branches, moving higher and higher, keeping towards the back of the bush. The bush was mammoth and all tangly inside; a perfect hiding place.

            “Is she over here?” Betty asked, walking towards the tree. “Or in here?” Betty took a few steps towards the half-standing tent. “Or in here?” Betty took a few steps and was at the garden. Sherri could see her legs through the gaps in the leaves.

            “Oh Sherri, come out of there,” Cooed Betty, but Sherri lied low. She was once again in warrior mode. She crouched in the tree, spear at the ready, prepared to strike out at the evil cave giantess that wanted to eat her.

            With both hands Betty started seperating the bush. The entire plant shook, and Sherri crouched lower to keep her balance. Betty’s car-sized hand was reaching around inside the plant, grappelling different branches trying to reach Sherri.

            Sherri didn’t know what possessed her to do it, but she waited until Betty’s hand was close to her and chucked the spear at it. The spear hit the hand near the thumb joint, but did not stay in it.

            “Ow!” Said Betty, retracting her hand faster than Sherri could have imagined possible. Betty paused her search to check her hand to see how serious the wound was. Not too; it barely broke the skin, but it hurt like hell when it went in. “Damn prickles.” Betty dismissed it.

            “Okay, you can come out of there now.” Betty said much more matter of factly. Sherri smiled with glee. She had won this round against Betty! Betty obviously didn’t want to risk any more “prickles”, even though this bush was prickle-free and Sherri would never be able to get her spear back in time.

            “This is one warrior who won’t give up her ground!” Shouted Sherri, recklessly.

            “Don’t make me get the vacuum cleaner and suck you out!” Warned Betty, waving a finger at her through the bush.

            “I’ll come out if you say the words ‘you won’!” Sherri said, pushing this interaction as far as it could go.

            Apparently this was something Betty didn’t want to do. She grabbed the bush again, this time from the top, and tried to find Sherri that way. Sherri, still a good distance from the top, was able to slip downwards from branch to branch until she hit the ground. She ran out of the bush and forward towards Betty’s feet. Betty was still rummaging around through the bush and didn’t see her. Sherri came right up to Betty’s sandaled feet, jumped on her big toe, and tickled it.

            Betty jumped in suprize, then looked down to see little Sherri sitting on her big toe, smiling up at her.

            “You little sneek!” Said Betty, bending down and picking Sherri up. “I’ll give you this, you certianly are clever.”

            “Thank you.” Said Sherri.

            “Now that I have all of you, I will bring you back into the compound. All the competitions are now over. In a few minutes you will be evaluated and the winner will be announced.” Said Betty. With the two cages in one hand and Sherri in the other, Betty made her way back into the compound. She walked immediately to the room on the far side of the shrinking machine where the fussball table had been a day before. But now, instead of fussball, there were two comfertable chairs at ninety degree angles to each other and a side table between them.

            Betty placed Sherri down on the table, then put the two nets down on the right chair. She opened the nets up and both Sandra and Cameroon came crawling out. Sherri saw that Sandra was indeed in her fir suit and she got a strange pleasure at seeing it. When they were both out, Betty lifted them to the table where Sherri stood so they could all stand together.

            “Well, as the judging is about to take place, I assume you all want to look your best.” Betty said. “So I’m letting you change clothes and touch up your makeup as best as you can.” Betty reached into her pocket and picked up three shrunken suitcases that contianed all of the clothes they had brought onto the game. Betty also brought out a hand mirror—to them a full-length mirror—that she propped up so they could see themselves. The three of them opened their suitcases and took out their clothes, but hesitated.

            “Come on,” Betty said. “No need to be bashful. You’ve all seen enough of each other already.” Sherri shrugged and took off her fir top. The others followed suit, but they all faced away from each other either out of respect or embarrassment. Sandra for one was happy to put on normal clothes and become the city girl she always was, not some barbarian princess that Sherri tried to be. Sherri and Cameroon changed back into their normal world clothes, feeling a bit more like ordinary people as well.

            Sandra took a good few minutes in front of the mirror giving her hair a good comb through. Sherri followed her with almost an equilly long one. Cameroon, who had much shorter hair, only needed a brief straightening-out and looked completely normal.

            Once they were all finished, Betty took the briefcases and hand mirror and put them back in her pocket. The three of them just stood, awaiting judgement.

            “The decision for winner has been based on three main criteria.” Betty said. “First is your preformance in the last competition. Second is the reputation you maintained with your fellow competitors. Third is your performance over the entire competition. Do any of you have a statement you want to make before the winner is announced?”

            The three of them did not know what to say. They were so filled with anxiety and nervousness over the results that they had nothing to say.

            Only Cameroon spoke up with a brief message. “I’d like to wish my opponents good luck and, uh, thank everyone for a good game.” It was a goodwill message, the kind Cameroon always gave, but it seemed strained and unfocused.

            “Anyone else?” Betty asked. Both Sandra and Sherri shook their heads no.

            “Well, then the judging will commense.” Said Betty, drawing herself up and marking a clear transition to very official business.

            “Sandra,” Said Betty. Sandra’s head snapped up, and looked right at Betty. “You performed well over the course of the last day. You found the spears, which were quite instrumental in getting you dinner overnight. You also found the kinfe and string, both of which were important in preparing dinner and building the shelter.

            “As far as your reputation amoung the competitors, it is fairly easy to say that yours is the lowest. Your aloofness and unpleasentness on many occasions caused others to move away from you. You did get a few neutral reactions from the eliminated competitors, but mostly negative ones. This was easily your weekest area.

            “In the game overall, your performance was excellent. Dispite your reputation as an unpleasent sort, you managed to form an alliance with Annie and Tom, have what began as a consentual relationship between yourself and Bill, and managed to stay at or just below the largest size through most of the competition. In addittion to that, you were the full-sized Queen near the end of the game, plus throughout the game you asserted authority as well as did important household chores, such as cooking.”

            “Next, Cameroon.” Betty said. Cameroon looked up. “You preformed very well in the last competition. You might not have found any of the items personally, but you were instrumental in using the knife to carve the mouse for dinner, as well as providing the main muscle to put the shelter together. You did find the fountian, however, and throughout the night you managed to have a good time, something that was very important in this competition.

            “Your reputation amoung the rest of the group is the highest. Only one negative review, and the rest positive. By being kind, helpful, and open-hearted you managed to make a good number of friends at this game. Perhaps your only problem was being too friendly and allowing jealousies to arise. This is your strongest area.

            “Dispite everything, your performance over the entire game was a bit week. Your lack of strategising and over-friendliness caused you to stay on the bottom of the size stack for most of the game, and your sacrafice for Serine was a noble but foolish move. However, you always managed to stay one step ahead of elimination, and you had sexual experiances with three different partners, more than anyone else in the competition. In all decent, but not tops.”

            “Sherri.” Betty said. Sherri was shaking as she awaited Betty’s assessment. “By far, you were the best performer in the last competition. You found the fur suits, the popsicle sticks, and the tarp. You were the one who designed the shelter, and although it partially collapsed in the brief rainshower, it fulfilled it’s purpose overnight. You were also the only one not to be caught by a net, and if I may say, you played a pretty good trick on me there.” Sherri smiled. “But above everything, your embracing of the outside world and hunting down that mouse was the most spectacular thing done out there all night. You did something that most people would be unable or too frightened to do, and you provided dinner to the rest of your teammates.

            “As far as your reputation goes, it was so-so. You had good moments and bad moments throughout the game, not gaining an offensive reputation amoung your peers but not a positive one either. All in all, mostly neutral reviews from the contestants.

            “As far as the who game went, you did very well. From the person who was most scarred to shrink in the beginning to the person who most embraced and enjoyed it at the end, you underwent a remarkable transition. When you were first restored from being shrunk you were a little overzealous with your power, but after your teemates taught you humility you became quite a fair player. You had a relationship with Tom that did not put too much stress on comittment but on the flip side caused you little loyalty for each other. You were eliminated but made enough of a good impression on one person—Annie—that by luck you were placed back in the game. You became quite darring in the middle when you tried to break into the shrinking machine with Tom, the only time durring this whole competition that anyone tried rebelling against my authority over it. The act of hunting that mouse was also something more daring than most of your competitors would have wanted to do.”

            All three of them stared with wrapt attention. It was the time of judgement. In a moment it would be decided who was the winner.

            “Sandra?” Betty said.

            Sandra looked up: “Yes?”

            “Based on the criteria that I layed forth, I announce you third-place, ten-thousand dollar winner.” Betty said. Sandra gave a small sigh. She knew inside that she would probably get third place, knowing these games as they did were always rigged in favor of the more sunny and talkative people.

            To Sherri and Cameroon, this only brought more excitement and nervousness. One of them was definitely it. There was a fifty-fifty chance now, one of them had to be it.

            “The second place winner will walk away with a hundered thousand dollars.” Betty said. “And the winner will walk away with a million.”

            Sherri and Cameroon held their breath. Betty smiled. Everyone knew she was dragging it out as long as she could.

            “And the winner,” Betty began. “Of the competition…

            “…is…”

 

            “Sherri!” Sherri’s mouth dropped open as excitement flew through her body. At first she bent down in shock, but then could not contain herself from jumping around like a girl, shreeking shrilly. Unbelivably, she had done it! She had won the competition, and she now had a million dollars!

            Cameroon opened his arms in a victory hug, and Sherri rushed forward and squeezed him tight, still jumping even in his arms. Cameroon let go, and Sherri turned to Sandra. Not able to help herself, Sherri gave Sandra a big hug too, which Sandra returned. Letting go, Sherri jumped a few more times. She was the winner!

            Cameroon was not upset that he didn’t win. In fact, he hadn’t expected to win, and had been suprized that he even got second place. He was glad for Sherri though. She wasn’t a bad girl, and they had had a lot of fun together.

            “Oh my God!” Sherri exclaimed, looking up at Betty’s giant smiling face. “I can’t believe I did it! I can’t believe I won!”

            “You won.” Betty said, nodding slowly. “Now, if you would please step into my hand, I will bring you back to the shrinking machine for re-enlargement to full-size.”

            Betty laid her hand on the table and Sherri eagerly climbed aboard. She was so full of excitement from her winning, and now she enjoyed what she figured would be her last ride in a giant hand, her last glimpse of the shrunken world, before becoming full-sized again and a member of normal society.

            Betty carried Sherri over to the shrinking machine and placed her down in the center of the booth. “See you on the other side.” Betty said, and closed the door, fixing Sherri in. Sherri looked again at the shrinking booth, the massive cathedral, and tried to imagine her body filling it. Changing sizes was such a thrilling thought, as well as what she would do with that million?

            A blinding light flashed and Sherri found herself once again, like many days ago, in a little room that was barely bigger than a phone booth. She was taken aback by the proportions of everything. The fact that the celing was closer to her head than the floor. The fact that she was looking down at the doorknob and not up. The fact that someone would build such a small indoor place. Sherri was almost feeling clausterphobic at normal size!

            The door opened, and Sherri saw Betty standing across from her, the same size. She was no longer a giantess, a monster, or a tyrant. She was human, no more or less than Sherri. Sherri moved forward and she and Betty exchanged another big hug. Sherri was so happy that a tear almost formed in her eye.

            “Have a seat,” Said Betty, motioning to the chair that had been previously unnocupied when Sherri was still four inches tall. The nets that had contained Sandra and Cameroon were now sitting on the floor next to the chair. They looked so tiny compared to the monstrous contraptions they had seen before. Sherri also noticed that Cameroon and Sandra were nowhere in sight but didn’t make anything of it.

            Sherri sat in the chair, suprized that she was the right size to fit in it and able to take up the entire space instead of just a small fraction of it. She was happy that the floor was now closer to her head than the celing, but the room seemed strangely small and she could scarcely believe it was the arena she had played fussball in yesterday.

            “So,” Betty said. “How does it feel to win?”

            “Oh, it feels,” Sherri said, stumbelling for the words. “It feels great! I want to say I didn’t expect it, and I didn’t through most of the game. But after I killed that mouse, I kind of had a feeling.”

            ‘That was remarkable.” Betty said. “Are you going to keep the souvaniers?”

            “Keep them and mount them!” Sherri said. “I want to remember that hunt forever.”

            “So you seem to be quite a comeback girl.” Said Betty. “You were amoung the first people shrunk but by chance switched places with Tom. You were reduced to a quarter, then eighth normal size but returned to a quarter after chance in the erratic shrinking. You were eliminated by Sandra’s snub, but returned to the game by Annie’s sacrifice. Then you came back to win. How did you manage all that?”

            “Luck I suppose.” Sherri said. “I think people took out sympathy on me too. Maybe a little too much.” They both chuckled.

            “Any plans for the million?” Betty asked.

            “Well, I think I want to get my own house, move out of the apartment.” Said Sherri. “Other than that, I don’t know. Invest it, probably. Maybe buy some nice clothes.”

            “Very good ideas.” Betty said. “Now, do you have any idea what happens next?”

            “No,” Sherri said. She didn’t think there was a next.

            “Well,” Betty said, “You not only win the million dollars, but you also win this.” Betty pulled open the large bottom drawer on the side table and to Sherri’s complete shock and suprize the seven other contestants stood there, looking up at her. “One night with your former competitors, all four inches tall.”

            Sherri stared, eyeballs sticking out of her head, at the seven tiny people that were there. Tom and Bill, Serine and Dave. Cameroon and Sandra were there, just recently added. Even Annie had been shrunk for this occasion, smiling timidly upwards and waving a tiny hand skyward at Sherri. All seven of the people she had competed with, all hers for one night.

            Sherri felt something metal thrust into her hand. “Keys,” Said Betty. “I’m giving you access to my quarters as well as room two fifteen, and I encourage you to use all the facilities provided.

            “Wow,” A single word escaped Sherri’s mouth.

 


 

            By the next afternoon, it was all over. Everyone had been re-enlarged and they stood outside waiting for their rides to come. Good or bad, too soonly arrived or too longly awaited, the game was over and they were all going home.

            Sherri stood, smiling in the memory of it all. Last night, they had done everything. She had felt every one of their tiny naked bodies running across her giant one, covering every inch of flesh she had. She had made use of the hot tub, the sauna, and even the dollhouse. Every one of them had been inside of her. Inspired by Betty, she made them go in couples. Cameroon and Annie were the first ones in, their vigorous movements sending vast waves of pleasure throughout Sherri’s body. Bill and Serine finally made up while on Sherri’s chest, and they went in together, also a sonic couple that had created a lot of pleasure. Sherri had made Dave and Sandra team up together, and while they may not have made the best partnership, they still were very fun. Of course, at the end, Sherri took some special time for Tom. Tom’s time in and around her vagina was the longest, and in the end, the most fun. Tom dryly thought about the fact that he alone had the honor of being the first man to have been completely immensed in three different vaginas.

            They had been in her mouth, on her breasts, along her legs, feet, arms, back, stomach, and butt cheeks. She had held everyone enclosed in her mouth individually, savoring and enjoying their different figures and tastes with her tounge. She had clutched them all to a single breast in a warm pile of people. She had even held all seven of them to the task of bringing her to climax as a group without her doing anything at all. They managed, the centerpeace of the operation being Bill and Cameroon sliding Tom in and out of her vagina by holding his shoulders and Serine straddeling her clit.

            Sherri had let Bill get revenge on Sandra, easily holding down her limbs while Bill taunted and teased her. Sandra was the most shaken by the expiance, being the only person who had no clue that this kind of thing went on behind the scenes the whole time. Even Annie and Dave got together, doing it in the valley of Sherri’s breasts.

            The night seemed to last forever as the shrunken people slept in the heat of Sherri’s body. This was their last night together—all former rivalries and all past events were irrelevent now and they wanted to have as much of a good time as they could before leaving.

            But when the morning came it was time to be re-enlarged. One by one they filed into the shrinking machine and came into the long-forgotten feeling of being full-sized. Now that they were all full-sized, things all seemed so strange. Even with all the past they had together, they felt a bit like they had did on that first day: nervous and unfamiliar.

            They had all packed their things and were waiting out front to say goodbye. Tickets for planes, trains, and busses had already been booked as the former contestants would be transported across the country to their homes. Prize money or no prize money, they were all eager to get back to their normal life with a new sence of what it was like to be powerfull, powerless, and different.

            The eight contestants plus Betty were all out in the luxurious front outdoor reception area for the studio. They stood on a marble sidewalk in front of a circular driveway lined with palm trees and other forms of warm-climate plant life. They were all mingelling, waiting.

            Although Annie was ready to leave, she was so sad to leave her newfound friends she was crying. She hugged Sherri goodbye and they promised they would write each other. Tom told Annie it was nice to get to know her…even if he got to know her a little too well in the sauna.

            Cameroon was trying to ease old resentments with the others and tell them that it had been a good game and he would think of them all with positive thoughts in the future. The other people accepted this, and even Bill, who had been sore with Cameroon over Serine, shook his hand and told him that he wished him well.

            Sandra was standing a bit away from the rest of them. The only person she had talked to was Annie, but other than that she didn’t want to chat. Bill stayed a good ways away from her due to the nature of their former relationship.

            Serine was happy to get away from this place, but at least she managed to soothe her patches with Cameroon and Annie, as well as finally have an acceptance for her apology to Bill. She was happy to patch things up, but knew she wouldn’t be wanting to call and of them when she got home.

            Dave was pretty happy to go home too. Although his many experiances with Betty were more than he bargianed for, his expeiance on the giant expanse of Sherri and with Annie between those breasts had made him leave with a smile on his face. He knew Annie wouldn’t want to talk to him later, but that was okay.

            Sherri smiled as she looked at them all. She was finding it hard to believe that all of these people had been tiny and inside of her just a night before. She was also finding it hard to believe that she would never be small again.

            But then again, maybe not. Right before they had brought their bags out to the curb, Betty had pulled Sherri aside and said, “You know, I had you pegged from the beginning. I had a feeling about you.”

            “Really?” Exclaimed Sherri, astonished.

            “Yes.” Betty said. “Now I know this show will do well so there will probably be a sequil. How would you like to fly down and do some co-hosting when it comes up?”

            Sherri was shocked and flattered. “Yes, I would.” She said.

            After waiting a while out there the bus that would take them to the airport arrived. This would be the last thing they would do together as a group before moving off to their different terminals for different flights. One by one, the contestants picked up their bags and boarded the bus, all ready to leave the studio for good.

As the bus driver held the door open, oblivious to the fact that the people he was carrying had been all shrunk within the last twenty-four hours, they all remembred Betty’s parting words: “Remember, the general public will think that this show was made by using special effect and scripts. It would be wise not to tell them otherwise. Even in you did tell them the truth, who would believe you?”

 

End Notes:

Well ladies and gentlemen: the show has come to an end and the winner has been crowned. I hope you enjoyed the show and you are looking forward to Season Two!

Just a question for the readers: Which character did you like the most and least? I am very interested to hear who most endeared themselves to the reader.

BUT WAIT....there is still the Epilouge to come. Will questions about the nature of the Shrinking Show and Betty be revealed? Stay tuned to find out!

Epilogue by Benton
Author's Notes:

And here it is, the final end of Season One!

            Daniel Ransmith sat at his computer bank, pouring over his work. In front of him were hundereds of buttons, knobs, and switches. Above him were dozens of monitors. These monitors showed images and videos from the last two weeks, taken from all over the house by hidden cameras.

            Ransmith knew he had to work under a strict deadline. He and his three colleauges had to edit all the footage down to a series of episodes for TV. There was a lot to go through, and if they didn’t finish in time they would be in big trouble with the boss, and there would be retribution. Ransmith shivered. It did no good to displease the boss.

            Ransmith and his colleauges were not film editors by trade; they were forced to do this because they had no choice, boss’s orders. No ordinary Southon editing team could do this because that would mean letting them in on the secret of shrinking.

            The four of them weren’t merely in on it, though.

            By training and by trade Ransmith, Jones, Fifthson, and Ames had all been scientests. They were all young experemental scientests, hoping to make a name for themselves in the larger world. All had been going well for them; that is until a young female intern had been assigned to assist them…

            Ransmith shook his head. He should stop thinking about that. He really needed to get on editing the film, because the boss wanted that done and wanted them to continue with their new projects. The boss was relentless in demanding progress.

            Getting up from his chair, Ransmith decided he could use a drink of water and a break. He got up from the film editing room and walked into the living room, squeezing a few drops out of the water cooler and into a cup for him to drink. He walked over and sat on the hard sofa and flicked on the TV. The TV screen was very big, much bigger than him, but the view was very pixilated and you had to sit a good ways back to make anything out.

            At that moment, something struck the side of the living room hard three times, creating ear-splitting banging sounds and rattelling things throughout their quarters. Ransmith knew what that ment: the boss wanted to speek to him.

            Ransmith got up off of the couch and turned towards the completely blank left wall. None of the rooms had windows in this place, but this was the only wall in the place that was completely blank. There was a scraping sound, and pretty soon the wall was pealed away to reveal a woman’s face, higher than the entire room, looking in on him.

            “How is it going with the editing?” Betty asked, her voice shaking the room.

            “Pretty good.” Ransmith said. “We have the first episode wrapped, now we’re moving on to the second.”

            “That’s all you’ve got?” Betty asked angrilly, chilling the tiny scientest. “I’ve given you tons of time already. You won’t get much more.”

            “I’m sorry.” Ransmith said. “We’re not used to this, you know.”

            “Scientests observe and record.” Betty said. “You’re doing just that; it should be no sweat.”

            “It’s different, you know,” Ransmith said.

            “I don’t want to hear excuses!” Betty said. “You don’t want to be punished, do you?” Betty gave Ransmith a menacing look, causing him to cower.

            “No, we’ll speed it up.” Ransmith said. He found himself thinking back to the day when he first met Betty. He had been told by his university connection that a graduate student was going to intern with their team. He had expected some tall awkward male geek, or possibly some nerdy woman with thick glasses. He had been very suprized when he found the intern to be drop-dead gorgeous.

            They had been working on shrinking technology when Betty came in, and Betty was a great help from the beginning. She was competant, enthusiastic, and was always quick-thinking. If it weren’t for her they probably never would have been able to refine the technology to the point where there was no excess heat, no field collapse, and didn’t drain the power grid of the whole town.

            Betty had always been flirtatious with them but none of them had any success asking her out. They tried, of course, but Betty never let them get further than a few drinks after work. She appeared to them to be a bubbly, kind, and innocent girl. But Ransmith always had a feeling about Betty, that there was something inside of her, a demon waiting to come out. Then that fateful day.

            Ransmith remembered coming into the laboritory and finding two of his associates missing. Betty had told them airily that they had called off for the day, with a kind of careless scorn suggesting she thought they had skipped to play golf. If only Ransmith knew that his two colleauges were in Betty’s panties at that very time…

            Of course he didn’t know, and he went about work as usual. He remembered that at the time the shrinking machine was so close to being perfect and he was too excited to care about anything else. He had decided to clean the machine to get it ready for it’s big test. He had been scrubbing the walls when suddenly the door had closed. He looked over at the control board and saw Betty standing there, finger over the activation button. He banged on the door, demanding that she open it. But Betty had just smiled and waved, and the next thing he remembered was that flash of light…

            The moment when he saw the celing miles above him. The moment the door opened, and he found himself between two shoes, legs the size of redwoods ascending from them high above. Those were moments he would never get out of his mind. And when she had picked him up, and placed him in her shirt…

            The last colleauge was shrunk in almost exactly the same style. The sweet girl they had all come to know had shrunk and conquered them all. She pleased herself with them endlessly. They thought she just wanted to have them as sex slaves, but it turned out her plans were much bigger. Now with a working shrinking machine, Betty laundered the lab’s money into creating fake papers, even going as far as to create a facticious company that was able to lease the studio sight to film the show. There Betty began her sinister quest for fame and fortune as the notorious host of the shrinking game.

            Now Ransmith, once on a quest to be the most famous experemental scientest in the entire country, was now editing a reality show, fearing the retribution of a woman big enough to easily squash him between her fingers.

            “Now,” Betty said, drawling Ransmith’s attention back to the present. “After you finish editing, I want you to immediately get on to the next project. I want to start filming season two in a few months, and I want to change things up. I want machines that are lighter, and portable.”

            “But we’re ages away from that technology!” Said Ransmith. “And we need access to the shrinking machine to try it out!”

            “Do you think I’m stupid?” Betty said. “Don’t you think I know what you would try to do if you had acess to a shrinking machine? You’re just going to have to give me the tests to run, and you know I know what I’m doing, and I’ll know if you’re setting a trap for me.”

            “But it won’t be…” Began Ransmith, but Betty cut him off.

            “I don’t want to hear any excuses.” Betty said. “Now, if you and your colleauges can pull this off, I’m going to give you a little reward.” Betty puckered her lips and made a kissing sound. Ransmith couldn’t help but feel embarrassed as there was only so much a man could hide, expecially in the dress code Betty enforced for them—which in effect was no dress at all. He couldn’t help the fact that Betty was extremely attractive and her size just aroused him.

            Betty smiled as her eyes lowered down to this develoupment. “That’s what I thought.” She said. “Now get back to work.”

            Betty brought the white panel back up and locked it back to place, once again securing Ransmith in his little prison. Shaking his head, he turned to go back into the editing room. He had a a lot of work to do.

 

End Notes:

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it has been fun to present this story to you. As I have said before, I wrote this back in 2006 and I didn't really plan on showing anyone this story at the time. I'm very greatful it has been warmly recieved on this site.

Going forward, I want to tell you that Season Two will be coming very soon! I began writing Season Two in late 2006 and finished in the summer of 2008. Season Two will, of course, be featuring an entirely new cast of eight contestants. I remember when I originally started writing Season Two I really wondered how any new contestants could be as memorable and leave a mark on me as did Sherri, Cameroon, Annie, Tom, Sandra, Bill, Serine, and Dave.

However, once I started writing about the adventures of Andy, Carla, Dale, Hailey, Jerry, Marie, Paul, and Vera, I completely fell into those eight characters and they soon ment much more to me than the original eight ever did.

Season Two, in its completed form, is 250,000 words long, which will make it one of the longest works on this site when it is fully uploaded. For perspective: the longest Harry Potter book, the Order of the Phoenix, was only slightly longer at 257,000 words. I will, however, be uploading it in installments like Season One. Hopefully I will not let my schedule slip and will upload somewhere between once a day and two to three times a week.

A note on how I write: With few exceptions, I don't write in chapters. I tend to write in one continuous block and--if I need too--when I am finished I will go back and divide it into chapters where there are natural breaks. Season One I divided on the basis of days, because that made the most sense. However, there are some individual days of Season Two that are five times longer than the longest Season One day. Therefore I have broken up the story into chapters that roughly corrispond to 8 to 12 Microsoft Word pages each, which I feel is a good, standard length. Like Season One, the further into the competition the story goes the longer the days become on paper.

In closing, I hope you all enjoyed Season One and are looking forward to Season Two!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3249