The pool by nostromo
Summary: the strangest couple of all is going for a break at the side of the pool... a "Special day" sequel.
Categories: Body Exploration, Insertion, Mouth Play, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 17972 Read: 45110 Published: September 22 2006 Updated: October 28 2006

1. intoduction by nostromo

2. Chapter 2 by nostromo

3. Chapter 3 by nostromo

4. Chapter 4 by nostromo

5. Chapter 5 by nostromo

intoduction by nostromo
Author's Notes:
hope you like
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



The Pool


The temperature is in the 90's. We've been sweating for two weeks in a row . Today some action is required. Our goal is to survive till the relative coolness of the evening gives us a welcome break.
Our plan is twofold:
I. In a daring movement we will take my non-air-conditioned car to the not too distant pool of this friend of ours. (She's not aware of it yet.)
II. Thanks a cunning manoeuvre, we will rudely overstay our welcome till our friend has no choice but to invite us to stay overnight.
That way, we'll get to sleep outside, by the pool. Timing is essential, boneheadedness is of the essence.



I watch Noeleen as she rummages through her stuff, looking for the ideal swim wear. I have no hope. She'll find two uncoordinated top and bottoms that will make her look like she stole it in a market on her way to the pool. We'll never look cool. She enjoys mutilating my pride, the fiend. I solace myself in the knowledge that her diet - she never needed one in the first place - has produced over the past two months a flat bellied beauty that should not be wearing anything else but a bikini and I'm looking forward to feasting my eyes on her slender body for the rest of the day.

I walk lazily to the kitchen, sweating so much I nearly expect to leave a track of slime behind me. I sometimes miss my natural gait. Five steps and I'd be there. Today, it's a five minutes trek to reach the place. I feel tremors and loud booming slapping noises burst into the room. A huge naked foot lands nearly on top of me expelling air from under in a sudden woosh, the smell reaching my nostril before my conscious mind realizes anything. I let out an angry yelp. Attached to the foot is a skyscraper of slender tanned flesh reaching to the high above inner archway of Noeleen's crotch (protected by the white panties-of-frustration, as I call them sometimes) The massive body looms over me, and I can just make out the far away cliff of a vertical belly and hilly breasts before the second foot passes above me like a flying truck to land in the distance ahead. I hear the suction of the nearby foot as it start leaving the wooden floor, the huge toes arching, a zillion tons of flesh rising and fleeing quickly ahead of me. Now that her back is visible, I can also see Noeleen's head swiftly turning back in my direction, and the wink she addresses me before disappearing in the kitchen. I sigh. In any contest for the chocolate mousse on the table, I'd be the loser by half an hour.
Seeing the beautiful half naked giantess walking over me instantly deranges my train of thoughts and I arrive in the kitchen with no idea whatsoever why I wanted to to get there, feeling lust again burning for a brief second. I castigate myself mentally. Keep going, boy, I think, and you'll be nothing more than a walking dick.

My relationship to Noeleen has never been platonic. When I met her three years ago in the playhouse, I was struck by her naive beauty sure, but certainly also the natural sexiness of her poses(she could have been a gymnast ). It's no surprise that in the midst of our shy banter and the slow get-to-know-process we were already as much in lust with each other as we were in love, and this from the very beginning of our story. Not only did we find out we were soul mates to the point of symbiosis, but our bodies did not seem complete without the other one. Like for every new young couple , our first six months together seriously challenged our everyday life. Sleep was not an option.

As the shrinking slowly too place, the steady expansion of Noeleen's beauty was akin to a miracle to me. I remember reading Swift's description of the court ladies in his book, and the ugliness he found in their over-enlarged bodies. Not for this gentleman, siree, no way. Her breasts, which I now look at from below are now paradisaic mattresses to me, warm, soft and bouncy trampolines of sweetness and Noeleen's skin keeps looking as perfect to me today as it did before the shrinking started. Its smell is now totally overpowering, whenever I walk on it.

Our love making during the first days was slowly remodeling my whole being at the time, there is no denying that the old me was quickly losing the prejudices, illusions and teen age fantasies, everything peeling away from me, making me I believe a better person. I never was an expert at the art of love, and for that matter , neither was Noeleen, our meetings were as awkward sometimes as it can get. I remember the first time our combined sweat and cloying skins produced one of these typical enormous farting noises . Noeleen burst out laughing and was unable to get back in track, no matter how eager I was, she kept giggling for an hour after that, ruining the day. Life is a valley of misery for us lovers. Yet slowly comes a time when the signals are more and more understood, the geography more and more familiar and the common goal, far from being more direct, takes roads less traveled and far more wondrous.

My dwindling frame was as much an hindrance than a source of joy to me.
One day we were making out, Noeleen got seriously steamed up and was determined in having a way with me, a first sign of the slow change that was taking place between us, as her physical presence was beginning to overshadow mine. She just literally landed herself on top of me, my head squashed under her heavy breasts. I was laughing and getting in the game myself. As I decided to take the leading role, I discovered this was not to be. I applied my hands on Noeleen sides and attempted to lift her off me. I suddenly realized I just could not move her. No matter how much I tried, the mass of Noeleen's body was pressing me into the sofa. My face half buried in her breasts, I could just about see above the throat of my girl, as she started to press on me more heavily, her pelvis moving slowly against mine, a large and heavy thigh collecting my legs and pinning them to the side of the sofa. The pressure was intense, but then so was the excitement.. Noeleen said something to me that would qualify for extreme rating, i thought, delighted. The near-anaerobic condition i was in, as my breathing was more labored under the weight, was also helping me to an unexpected climax.
Still , I did struggle somewhat, wondering whether or not I should tell Noeleen to lay off a bit, and feeling the first sting of helplessness that was to be a common feeling for a few months to come. When Noeleen suddenly lifted herself to sit squarely on my manhood, her tremulous weight crushed my hips and I frankly winced. Noeleen had her eyes closed and did not see it, thank god. I applied my hands on her breast feeling under her T-shirts nipples that were no longer as small as woman's should be. I watched my hands and found them to be really puny against the great heaving chest, like a child's hands. I attempted to lift myself toward Noeleen's lips, but was unable to move an inch, and gave up simply, kneading the breasts above me, as a slightly too large hand stroke my face and hair. We were both dressed at this stage, but Noeleen , from one kiss to another and much motion of her hips, did reach her goal and the trashing of her hips buried me deep under her, as I watched her in wonderment.
Why was this day more a revelation than any other during my slow transformation I do not know, but distinctly recall this mixture of contradictory feelings that overwhelmed me, hesitating as I was between the awesome beauty of Noeleen's expanded body, the crushing weight of her hips and the realization that she could indeed have her way with now, whenever she wanted.
The day was not that far away that I had to actually tell her not to mount me like this, and she had for the first time to fully join me in the predicament of the shrinking.


My reverie is abruptly interrupted, when Noeleen's fingers close around me and lift me slowly to her eyes( she always does this slowly, she knows how unpleasant it can be for me to be on a roller coaster every ten minutes) . "You're the lucky one, dreamer" she tells me with a smile in her voice. "Errrr.., I am? " (I know that tone of her, she's a good director, but not the best actress) "You are, my sweet, you get to freshen up when I have to sweat buckets like a pressed sponge". She moves in the direction of the table, and I see the round arena of a large bowl come closer to me. She sets me at the bottom of the bowl... in the company of an enormous ice cube. I squeal laughingly, as the ice touches my skin, and try to get away against the sides of the bowl. But I cannot prevent my feet from touching the ice, and the cool contact is as pleasant as it is maddening, as I have to keep moving for fear of freezing my feet against it.

" Noeleen, you idiot, will you quit this now? " I hear a laughter far above, coming closer as my girl sits at the table. Above the rounded horizon of the bowl's top, half the sky is occupied by the massive presence of of Noeleen's shoulders and face. The bowl churns as it is lifted closer to the wide face. Eyes full of glee are looking at me as I struggle against the cold contact of the cube. Then it starts to gently tilt. An enormous wet red cave has appeared above the "horizon" and the cube and I start gliding slowly toward it. I scramble to my feet and let the cube go ahead of me, and watch fascinated as it enters the huge mouths with a clattering sound on the lower teeth. Above me, Noeleen's face is flattened by the perspective, except for the last nostrils breathing hot air on me. As the cube gets over the obstacle of the lower teeth, the lips start closing, imprisoning my feet. I feel Noeleen's tongue pushing them away, as she tilts the bowl back to its normal position. I slide back to the bottom.

Big sucking slurpy noises erupts from Noeleen's mouth. She looks at little me, grumblingly massaging his cold feet and smiles, then bring her mouth open in front of the bowl, and lets me watch as the big ice cube is tossed around on her big tongue. It's quite a sight, and one I usually enjoy, she knows that. (she knows how to gross me out, too) Behind the translucent cube and beyond the carpet of bumpy tremulous flesh, I can see the back of my girl's throat, wet and dark, a favorite topic of my fantasies.

Noeleen closes her mouth and suddenly a resounding cracking noise startles me, as if a house had collapsed near me. Noeleen is crunching the cube, wincing from the tiny pangs of pain this brings to her teeth. "It hurts, doesn't it, sweetie? I say with as much mock cruelty in my voice as possible. "Yeash, it shure doesh, but you know, I do ish for yoush...." She manages to answer, the ice pieces dancing on her tongue. She suddenly swallows the cube, a piece that I suspect was still too big , if I judge from the noise and Noeleen's face. "For me?"
"Yeah, I wanted you to be comfortable. And cool. " Two large fingers appear above me and start squeezing me. I am lifted to her wet lips, from which her cool tongue rolls out, like a red carpet, and I feel the coolness of her flesh, as the big teeth slowly pass over me. Noeleen keeps her mouth slightly open as she inserts nearly my entire body in the humid and cool cave of her mouth. The feeling is wonderful. Instead of the usual hotness, I feel the aftermath of her cube crunching, and her mouth is sweet and refreshing. her teeth, large and white and glistening look now to me like a train of icebergs. I laugh and wriggle in the cool place for a minute or two, getting aroused in the same time , covered as I am by cool saliva. In the darker region, i hear her breath crossing an unconceivable threshold in the depths of her body .“Who needs a pool?” I think
I'm suddenly spit in the palm of Noeleen's hand. "Well I do need the same now, buster" comes the answer to my unspoken question. This girl reads my mind , I tell you. " No probs, I say, give me a minute and an ice cube."


The shrinking was sure relentless. From a minor inconvenience at first (except for my pride) it slowly turned into a terrifying adventure to end up to this amazing situation: my girl friend is as much a place to me , as she is a person. Luckily for us, she's my favorite person and my favorite place all in one. For a long time I thought that things couldn't get much weirder than that. Of course I was wrong, as I often am.



Noeleen took me on her shoulder and brought me with her in the bathroom. There I always gets to have my daily treat of watching us in the long mirror that I insisted to have there at the time when size did matter to me to the point of threatening my mental state. I enjoy the sight every time, My little self, sitting next to my girl's neck, waving at her in the mirror, bringing a soft smile to her lips, as she brushes her hair. Now that is classy, I think to myself, immersed in contentment. How could such a traumatizing experience such as the Shrinking end up in this picture of simple bliss? Well, I guess, by the shedding of many things, and not only pure matter. In the course of a few months I had to become a Zen master or die of severe depression. My choice was as simple as that. My girl is the most vital ingredient of this "enlightenment" of course.

I hear the tearing noises from the heavy brush passing in my back, as it catches the knotted hair. Sometimes I wonder if she built enough static in that brush to shock me accidentally. But it hasn't happened so far. I feel the air displacement as the massive instrument quickly rises and drops, as the hair itself moves and swishes like a giant curtain. Noeleen is careful to not catch me in her brushing of course. Damn, she's so good looking, and her eyes are locked on me now. She purses her lips and sends a kiss in the mirror. It rebounds on it and I catch it like a baseball player. This "brushing routine" is important to us.

“You sure it's a good idea, to show up like this at the pool, without warning? Noeleen asks me.
- “ Of course it is, you know Sara, the minute she knows we're coming , she'll invite half of the planet to meet us. She's thrilled to have a famous person at her house, it enhances her social status.”
- “I know, I know, but still, we do not know her that well. At least I don't.”
- “Hey don't go go shy on me, sweetie. It's a life or death situation. Do you want to melt before tonite? Become a meaningless puddle in the middle of our living room? “
- “No I suppose I don't really. Would you melt with me if I did? “ she says.
- “Hell, that's the most erotic thing you've told me for ... 20 minutes. Sure I would , baby, but another time, okey? ”
- “Oh well, I can't wait then “she purrs and flutters her eyes at me. I believe my heart just misses a beat.

“It'll be fine” I say, “it's just a fun visit to do. Besides, Sara is a knockout in a two piece swimsuit...”
The brushing stops abruptly.
A large smile gently creeps its way across Noeleen's mouth.
“You realize i will NEVER forget what you just said, I'm sure.” Noeleen says, looking at me in the mirror. I smile back innocently, apparently unconcerned. Oh boy she's going to get me good for this one. The brushing starts again.
After a minute, Noeleen stops again. “So, you'd like to go into her panties, is that it, laddie?” I make a gesture of denial and open my mouth to answer when she cuts in: “ Well, we'll see about that”. And starts brushing. I decide to go sulking , as I have the feeling Noeleen is not going to discuss this any farther. The melting option does not sound so bad, I think. Beside there's a large pair of breasts showing in the mirror, gently balancing to the rhythm of the brushing, and for some reason that captures my attention entirely. ...


Noeleen has the gentlest voice a human ear has ever heard. (I may be biased on this assumption). That voice was the first sign the world gave me that love was not a mystical beast of yore. Co's that's the first glimpse i got of Noeleen's existence on Earth. Just her voice, passing by behind the red curtain , as i was stretching and warming up on the stage of the playhouse. A soft, rounded, a mouthful of a voice. The words i overheard were about Guilderstein, and his part in the play. It was gentle , with a note of decisiveness into it. I wondered who that could be talking about our play. By the time i got behind the curtain out of curiosity, the voice was coming from the office at the side of the playhouse. I was told a new assistant director had joined the team. It took two more days before i got to put a face on the voice i 'd heard. The Earth has been turning more properly ever since.

As I shrunk away, Noeleen's voice was always accompanying me into the night, when I was plagued with rather strange nightmares and anxieties. As my body dwindled, my mind went in overdrive for quite a while, and it is fair to say Noeleen nearly had to "lull" me to sleep every evening. I remember my worst fear was to wake up one day suddenly the size of a dust mite, already afloat in the air of the bedroom, slowly drifting away from a sleeping Noeleen towards the infinite space of the outside world, or the opposite, being slowly drawn into a giant nostril to disappear in the roar of her gentle snoring, lost to her and the world into the depths of her being. I often “nightmared” of similar situations , to eventually be awaken to the sound of her voice hushing me down, and her calming hands on my forehead .The shrinking was such a mysterious event, i did not know whether it was capable of swallowing me entirely in the course of a night.

Then her voice started to change, as my ears began smaller and smaller, and my eardrums reacted less to long-waves frequencies,and tuned more into high frequency sounds. We had an argument once and the shouting that ensued , although not louder than usual by Noeleen's standard caused me to put my hands on my ears for the first time. I remember Noeleen's anger dissipating instantly ,as she came closer to me and took me in her hands to sit me into her lap. Her eyes were misty with ready to roll tears. “Did I hurt you? “ she asked me. I did not tell her then, but in truth her outcry had shaken me like a bass drum. We did not resume the argument, which was just as well, as I was an pain on this one I realize and we both knew it. (I try to avoid that situation nowadays, humility suits me better now). Instead, sniffing away, Noeleen proceeded in an orderly fashion to list on page all sources of noise we should eliminate from the house. She's funny that way. That night, when we made love, she climaxed the same way: in a quiet and orderly fashion. I started to give out to her like hell for that, ....until she burst out laughing. I'm a fool .

Nowadays the soft rumble of her voice is just awesome to me, she does speak normally, but to me behind every phoneme, there is a deep bass, that surrounds everything she says, envelops me, so to speak. I guess I just eat her words now, the way I've always done.


I'm sitting on the table near our bed. Noeleen is in the process of picking up the things we need (and will hide in the boot of the car, like sleeping bag, alcohol, beers, torchlight etc..) I watch her naked back far above me (her bra is attached by a simple knot, and she wear shorts). I see the moisture of her skin,and once in while a drop of sweat half the size if my head starts rolling from under her arms to stop at the bra . Her long thighs are shiny pillars moving in the distance like the gigantic pistons of a wondrous machinery, and when she kneels in front of me to let me hop on her hands, I hear the squelching sound of her sweat under the bending knees. At my size, my girl is a world on its own.
“Shall we march and set our flag o'er this foreign pool, now my prince?” She says to me,as she sets me on her shoulder.
“Aye, i say, let us march forward to the promised wetlands. ... But we'll take the car.”

tbc...


nostromo.
Chapter 2 by nostromo
Damn, this stuff is so sticky. My hands plunge into the big glob of white goo. I start spreading it, but it sticks to me more than to the skin. I make large movements with my arms, covering what I think is a great surface, but in fairness, I'm having little effect. The skin under me is supple and soft and... smelly. “Baby, you stink like a skunk!” I inform the mountain with all honesty. The chlorine is really burning my nostrils. “I went into a swimming pool, not into a keg of Chanel, you silly”, comes the answer far ahead .” An impressive shrug moves the massive shoulders , and the head makes an attempt to turn towards me, sending a wet curtain of long brown hair sliding across the plain of her tanned back. But I just get to see briefly a lovely profile before she resumes her reading.
“I think you missed a spot.”
“The hell I did, you never have been so meticulously smeared on! This is gonna be my masterpiece! “ I shout back . The giggle makes me loose my footing and fall on the soft kin. Above me the start of her back stretches, tanned and glistening, an inviting ski slope.
I stand on the hollow of her back, deliciously threatened by the low slope of her back and the twin rotundity of her large buttocks. I have nearly finished my core, which I started half an hour ago. Her back is covered by many white lines of un-spread suntan lotion. Most of the spreading was achieved by my sliding down “gracefully” the brown slope. Although much fun, it was hardly efficient. But I decided that what she could not see, could not hurt her... or me.
“Well , now, for these hard to reach places!” I clamor proudly, as I move south to my next challenge...


It is not an intimate moment. From where I now stand ( a soft, flagrant, rounded place), I can see monumental shapes moving around. I can hear sound explosions coming from every direction. The reason I'm not afraid, is because it's mostly laughter. The reason I'm actually happy is because it's feminine laughter (a part of me is getting happier by the minute, there's only so much bikini I can watch, without getting to pay attention).
As was to be expected, it did not take long before Sara, positively thrilled with our unexpected visit decided to have an impromptu party. I've always enjoyed Sara's parties: she abhors men. I sometimes wondered how come I seemed to be an exception to the rule. Either she thought I was a redeemable specimen of the species, worthy of some social experiment, or saw me as an enlightening sample of stupidity for her friends to judge. Fact remains I have found myself a few times in company of her many female friends. And we have the same taste, it seems.
I can spot her bright-yellow two piece swimsuit flaring vividly from the other side of the pool. This is it, the famous bikini that Noeleen has decided to refer to as the Pit with a sinister voice. Sara is sunbathing this beautiful glistening sexy body of hers. She glances my way, and gives me a little wave with her hand. I gulp hard. She's on our side of the pool...

I catch a few glances all right from various directions. I know vaguely one or two girls here, but all them know me. Sort of. The dubious fame that accompanied the Shrinking, once the story leaked out, has been a constant nag on our privacy. At least at home, in the village, a sort of truce has been obtained after the past two and half years. We know everyone there , and past the initial shock of what I call “ the first sighting”, people have been decent all round about it.
Here of course, it's a different matter altogether. I have all the time in the world for feeling a freak again, as the girls nearly shrieked in excitement when they met me. And there were very loud shrieks, till Noeleen put an end to it with her killing glare. Who hasn't seen mountainous women gathering around himself, their faces oozing surprise and excitement in a sea of long flowing hair dropping closer and closer to him probably cannot fully understand my mixed feelings of rage and delight. I'm still of the human race, Noeleen made sure of that, but I'm also standing, well, somewhere else too.
I sure was afraid. No one is prepared to see his own body evaporate in thin air, like an ice cube in the sun. Somehow I think that if some other sign had been accompanying the slow dwindling, I would have been more comfortable with the ordeal. Anything, a tingle on my skin, a permanent cold feeling, or even a roaring pain. Somehow I feel it would have made just a little sense. Something would have been afoot, that was hurting me and causing the Shrinking. But nothing ever came, no physical sensation, no sudden madness, nothing. I was disappearing without the slightest pain, just as naturally as one breathes. I have somehow come to accept that maybe I was doing the most natural thing for me, as freaky as it can look for everyone else.
Noeleen was more afraid than I was. The visits to the doctors were wrecking her nerves. We often left the hospital huddled together, my arm around her slightly too high shoulders, while I tried to stop her tears. I remember some days when we just lied in our bed, gazing at each other, Noeleen's lips still trembling, while I was discreetly propping myself higher on my elbow in a futile effort to bring my eyes slightly more to her level. Or that day when a sniffling Noeleen came round the car to take over the driving from me, when I complained I wasn't able to push my weight on the pedals any longer. We had our share of dark moments.

But I also remember the day when I was stroking her face and Noeleen took my hand in her own and let it entirely into her mouth, sucking it gently. I remember the jolt in my body as I felt her tongue playing with it, the warm wet touch, the knocking of my fingers against her teeth, and the look in her eyes, as she started to press her large body over mine, engulfing me in her embrace.

“This is not a good idea, Noeleen! Emphasis on the “not!” ” I shout wildly, as I feel the vessel bobbing more and more violently. I grasp the neck with all my strength. Below me a huge form is moving slowly, coming to the surface. The waters part suddenly in long waterfalls as the dome of Noeleen's head start emerging just in front me. Her huge face slowly raises out of the water, her tightly-shut eyes already above me (I never managed to teach her to open her eyes). Her nose actually touches me, sending my “ boat” in a slow rotation. Like a brown cliff rising from the ocean, Noeleen's body is now emerging, covering me in its shadow, her breasts driving flowing waters over my skiff, followed by the flat belly I was so eager to meet this morning, its navel winking at me in mockery. In two seconds, I have to crane my neck to see the archway of blue fabric joining the massive pillars of her thighs . The noise is deafening, each little river falling from high above like a salvo of cannonballs. She opens her eyes at last, her left hand gracefully gathering her wet hair back to her shoulder. She seems particularly happy. Her face slowly drops down towards me, growing in size, her lips puckered in a pout. I prepare myself for this enormous wet kiss. She lands her kiss on the head of the ugly, yellow, rubbery duck I'm riding. “Noeleen! You will get the divorce papers from my lawyers tomorrow at dawn!” I scream,outraged. (We're not married. At 27 and in a splendid shape, I have ample time to choose among my many prospects, I think). She just seems happier. She puts her thumb in her mouth and, doodling like a little girl, let me know her answer to my challenge: “I wanna ride the duckie too.”
The gigantic girl turns round slowly in the water, provoking a tidal wave that sends us bobbing even more, and exposing the largest posterior a man has ever seen. Two huge thighs position themselves on either side of me. And, as the blue-cad crotch of my insane girlfriend slowly lowers itself towards me, I can see in the distance her inverted face smiling at me, her hair touching the blue waters. As the head of my duck touches the soft fabric, I'm lost between contradictory urges. This is it, we're sinking, Duckie and I, the blue ceiling pushing us now under the water. I struggle, the buoyancy keeping me against the fabric. A second later , I emerge to the surface, feeling the water clinging to my neck and arms. A vast movement occurs above me, as the vast ceiling of Noeleen's body seem to scroll in front of my eyes like a moving fleshy landscape. Her face appears right above me, and a hand lifts suddenly from under and into the air. Before I can proffer any deep comment, the somewhat-delayed kiss smothers me onto my back





Whole in whole we're having a pretty good time, Noeleen and I. The day went pretty fast and the coolness of the pool has washed away the weariness of our heat-stricken bodies and minds. I'm strolling happily in the midst of a platter of tiny open sandwiches our hostess has laid for for us, as the evening is gently creeping on us. I'm no connoisseur, but I'd say this little black boulders over there are lumps of caviar. This is, at my size, a pretty repulsive sight. I stroll away, looking a better dinner. Once in a while, a huge naiad in a skimpy swimsuit comes over, covering the plate with her shadow, and, after a few seconds staring at me, apologetically mumbles something, and picks up a canapé. (It sometimes is a surprise that my tiny presence seems at times to be near-intimidating to these giants). I watch in wonderment as the big squarish object is seized between the humongous fingers and is lifted in this air, to disappear whole into a massive (and yet sexy) mouth.

Noeleen is approaching the table, flaunting her disturbingly mismatched two-piece swimsuit to the audience. I just love to watch her, as her hips move gracefully to the rhythm of her long firm legs. I have yet to find a single fault with her allure, and not a day has passed since I'm in utter contemplation of her beauty. It is fair to say that the attractive little gang that populates the pool today suddenly turns in my eyes in a rabble of hairy dwarves. I do not see Noeleen as a Goddess, although the way her hair has just caught the last rays of the sun while swooshing over her naked shoulders is pretty much as sacred a sight as I ever could find. But Goddesses don't giggle that much. In a sudden impulse I jump on one of the sandwich, quickly push aside the cumbersome piece of ham, and lay on top of it, arms eagle spread and to all eyes, as dead as a dodo.
A few seconds pass, when I feel a vast presence over me. My heart racing, and a repressed laughter in my throat, I feel the sandwich lift off silently in the air, and a strong wind brushing my body. A second later, a big weigh lands on my body. Startled, I open my eyes, to discover the piece of ham, back on top of me. I try to push it, but the world is lurching and I'm thrown back on the bread. I look ahead where a vast mouth is opening to receive the tiny sandwich in a single bite. The tremulous tongue is coming out, revealing in the back a deep wet cavern glistening with anticipation. Large white teeth, twice as big as my head shine in sharp contrast with intensely red lips.... I don't know this mouth ( Noeleen never wear lipstick). At the last second, the sandwich turns around and my upper body is introduced in the wet cave. I have time to see Noeleen outside choosing a sandwich.”Noooo, waiiit!!!” Darkness falls as the lips close coyly on me.
I'm still shouting the next second when I land in a giant flagrant palm, and turn to my tormentor. Sara is smiling at me with all her teeth. Somewhere on the floor below me a large body is obviously rolling around , in absolute stitches, a laughter I know too well. “I'm flattered really, but you know men are never on my menu” booms Sara's voice. “But let's see if we can find someone whose palate can accommodate you, shall we?” I'm still too stunned to speak, as Noeleen's starts to stand up, tears in her eyes, and showing the first signs of a hiccup. She gracefully accepts my meager carcass in her godly hands. “You have to be more careful, darling, he does look tasty!” Sara says to her, and she walks back to the pool.
I stare hard.
“What? You did say you had a thing for her! “ says the brainless muppet behind my near- murder.
I stare hard
“I really wanted to get you in her panties, sweetie, to honor the wish you expressed so elegantly this morning, but hey, she hasn't worn any all day! I chose the next best thing for you!”.... Still staring .
Noeleen looks at me pensively for a second. It is a clash of Titans. I will subdue her, I know I will.
She sighs. “Okey, okey, I tell you what. I couldn't get you into her panties, you'll just have to make do with mine.” She winks at me.
......................

I'm getting hard.


nostromo
Chapter 3 by nostromo
Author's Notes:
A very short third chapter, but i think that is what's needed just now for the story. (Warning: X-rated!)
The Pool ( Part III)


Just like clock work, our plan has unraveled without a glitch. At 20.47 tonight, Sara insisted for us to stay at the house. At 20.48, we were collecting our stuff from the car. The sleeping bag ( I feel generous tonight and offered Noeleen to share mine), the toothbrushes, the torchlight, the whole paraphernalia. Sara just smiled when she saw us coming back with our stuff. I do not think we fooled her one second. She offered to give us a room on the first floor, but our plan demands an empty spot near the pool, and she gracefully accepted . At 21.16, we were back at the side of the shimmering pool.

The evening is lovely and cool, the swimming pool is nicely starting to radiate the blue splashy color of its illuminated tiles, under the darkening sky. Noeleen has put on the extremely tight tee shirt she knows I like, and that leaves an ample portion of her belly exposed to the star light. And that is very good, because that's where I'm standing , feeling through my feet the warmth of my girl's body and listening to the chatter of the few girls who will stay overnight with us. It's a fine moment.

Of course I cannot stay idle for long. Nothing is free, it seems, and it is my task to roll a grape bigger than my torso up the slope of Noeleen's belly. I cannot push it very high. The tightness of her T-shirt creates a taught ridge of fabric between her breasts, that blocks my way. Still, my task is accomplished when huge fingers lazily grasp the beach ball size grape from my tiny hands and lift it to the awaiting mouth. I take a second to see it disappear between the vast lips,and start going down to get the next one. There's a lot of grapes in a bunch. I feel like a little Sisyphus, pushing his rock up the mountain. But I doubt he was whistling along as I do.

Sara is talking to Noeleen and it looks like they are warming up to each other. They discuss the next play Noeleen wants to direct (on her own this time, Derek having at last understood Noeleen's not-too-subliminal message during their last encounter*). She's going for “Pygmalion”, and that could be a turning point in her career if she could pull it off. Sara's support would be a very strong asset for her project, considering the reach our friend has in the Arts Council. I cannot help and feel a pang of sadness. This road is over for me, removed as I am from the acting world by the Shrinking, and to this day, I still have yet to accept it. A low grumble and some vibrations come from below my feet, reminding me that although I won't enlighten the masses with Chekhov's art, I do have now a far more important function to perform. I start rolling the next grape.



I wasn't easy to handle during those shrinking months. Noeleen suddenly found herself sharing the life of a public phenomenon. That made us edgy for the longest time. As my size was rapidly diminishing, my own ego and temper apparently took the reversed direction, growing out of proportion. I found so many stupid ways to blame everyone on what was happening to me. I was for quite a while still a working member of the theater group, but while everyone and Noeleen especially were extremely cautious to keep me involved, my behavior had developed ... lapses. I was grumpy, critical. My own voice, gaining in pitch was a discomfort to me, which, for an actor, is not the best thing. It's when I found myself “on the bench” eventually, that I was at last able to start reflecting upon my condition. Watching Noeleen with our friend through the rehearsals, I was able in time to realize the courage she was showing in every little moment during those darks times. Her steady smile and confidence in me in me slowly put an end to a period I am never really happy to consider.

We still have our arguments today (mainly about books and movies , really) and we're still happy to battle them out in the classic couple way. I sometimes go into very interesting tantrums, that Noeleen always watch with the appropriate attention. After all, she could just shrug it off, and forget about me. Nope , she never did that, never measured the seriousness of my feelings to the ratio of my size. If there is a thing I learned from the Shrinking , its' that my condition would never alter the perception she has of me to the point that she'd refuse to call me an asshole whenever that was necessary. I take this as sign of love, but then I'm a sentimental guy at heart.

Of course sometimes we both loose our cool... I remember the incident when Noeleen came back from work in a really devastating mood and i got so irritated myself at her sulky face that I started the common place “ sick-of-your-hormones-running-the-show” speech (sometime my IQ does not reach the level of my anal temperature). Noeleen stood quietly during the entire tantrum, but after that, I did spend half an hour stuffed in her Tampax box.

But we're a happy couple now.




“No! No way! You're crazy!” I discreetly shout (whispering to a giantess of a girlfriend is quite a strange challenge)
“But I want you to, please please, pretty please” really whispers Noeleen, a tang of alcohol floating in her breath. I'm not too sober myself.
“Noeleen, Sophie and Deirdre are just on the other side. Are you out of your mind?”
“They're far out, come on, they won't notice a thing” comes the windy whisper.

Noeleen is holding me in her soft grip, the warmth of her fingers surrounding my body, the touch of her flagrant skin all over me sending my senses in overload, in spite of my protests. She brings me closer to her lips, much much closer. “I want you now” she tells me. My head disappears in the soft lower lip, like in a vast pillow, obliterating the world for a second. When I'm out again, the gaze of her large brown eyes is cutting through my soul like a light-saber . To see desire in a woman's eyes has always been for me an excellent reason to call life a wondrous gift, no matter what. To see Noeleen's eyes burning like this, magnified as they are a thousand times, is about as much as I need to believe that, maybe, the world belongs to me.

Before I can say anything, I feel the descent towards her belly. Noeleen opens her hand, and takes me between thumb and index. I see her other hand lift the elastic band of her bikini, and in a second, I am pushed deep in the dark region beneath the blue fabric.
The fingers delicately land me on the soft bouncy mattress of her pubic hair. I'm immediately entangled in the fine duvet. Behind me the light suddenly recedes, as the elastic band is (discreetly) smacking back onto her skin. This is insane, I'm thinking, as the clear chatter of the last guests still reach my ears. But at the same time, I feel driven to my goal, like an ant must be, through sheer instinct.

I begin to crawl, pulling on the hairs that try to stop my progression. I turn round , my head towards Noeleen's belly , and my legs beginning to fall under me, sliding against the vertical and yes, already slippery flesh of Noeleen's crotch. As my feet slide gently against the wet labia of my girls' sex, I am firmly sustained in my back by the tight fabric of her bikini. With my hands gripping still some hairs and feeling the hot skin against my check and torso, I manage to find purchase with my right foot against the bottom of the humid entrance. A large protuberance is pulsing against my torso now , as I wriggle my left foot into the hot flesh and land it with a tiny slurping noise in the yielding flesh. I am about to loose my grip and fall back when through the fabric I feel the large presence of a finger, pressing gently my body forward. I let go and rest my back against the finger. In the back of my mind a very rational individual is shouting his disapproval. “What the f**ck i she doing, putting her hand down here?!! Everyone will see!!! They 're already giggling and will be here in a minute, on a pretense to check on us! Noeleen, you nitwit, stop it!!”. This voice is not as loud as the roaring of my heart, though. Nor will it ever be able to stop what's happening to me in the lower compartments. I feel a vast shudder move the fleshy wall against my front, as my hand come and rest against the giant clitoris.

I do not see anything. But I'm not lost in any way. The complex geography of my girl's sex are really no longer a mystery. I love this place. I know every crease of skin, fold of flesh, smell and texture that I'm about to feel and touch. The warmth of my little niche is increasing now, as the finger in my back is pressing me, and stroking me against the opening vulva and burgeoning clitoris. I can live with the morning sneers, I decide with the last shreds of my rational being, as I start massaging the flesh in front of me. A very slight ( but to me very noticeable) rocking motion has also stared around me. I come for the first time, but hardly notice it, in the trance of my labor. After a few minutes, I am so coated with fluids, I do not know where my body ends and where Noeleen's starts.

With all the single-mindedness of a spermatozoa (and all its restraint and caution I'm sure), I start wriggling my legs inside the vulva. That's when I hear a loud moan far away above me. I freeze. Noeleen, I think to myself, don't do that. I'm the mindless one here, you're still in the real world., Noeleen “answers” me in no ambiguous fashion. The finger is shoving me with a big slurp ( and I think, half of her bikini) into her sex. My hips, torso and head are pushed deeper between the complex layers of pulsing flesh. The air grow stale, the smell is burning my nose, the fluids flowing over my face (but I'm well used to it). To anyone else, suddenly cast in the hot furnace, that would be an ordeal. To me, it's a welcome home party. I try to extend my arms, feeling against my hands, the rigged geography of the vaginal walls. My body is tense , to resist the push on my head of Noeleen's finger. I have to bend my knees to let my body fill in the inner space, my feet resting against the soft and yet unyielding cervix. When the finger relents at last and leaves me inside, I get to do what I'm good at : love my girl. When the climax start vibrating around me, I still try and keep my cool, not wanting to trigger an inescapable moan, but I realize my caution here is probably increasing Noeleen's pleasure . When her orgasm hits, the walls around me suddenly constrict with an incredible power, yet only enveloping me in an intense embrace, preventing any movement. Even in the chaos of my own climax, I feel all the care and love that comes along this unbelievable earthquake.

I do not dare to emerge from under the elastic band. I'm straining my ears to detect the presence of the others girls around us. Under me the pubic hair is totally matted with sweat, a brilliant way for me to wash away the coating on my own body... if any one catches me now, I'm gonna be a hell of a delightful sight.

Okey, no one's here. Just as I think this, the elastic band in front of me is raised , light comes flooding my sweaty prison. I crawl onto Noeleen's belly, quietly gasping like a drowning fish. A sudden giggle ripples through the soft ground, sending me nearly a foot in the air. “You're a sight for sore eyes, you know that? “ says a familiar voice above me. Noeleen is incredibly composed. Only a faint sheen of sweat is showing on her brow. As I stare at her beautiful face, I can see a redness around her lower lip. Guess she had to fight to contain a noisier appreciation of my honest work. An enormous hand falls from the sky in my direction, and the close-up view I get when I'm sent rushing toward a huge wet kiss, confirms my hypothesis.

“So honey, were you just pleased to see me, or were you marking me with your scent to deter your rivals ?” I say, nonchalantly checking my nails.

I do not think anyone noticed our little stunt, but I'm quite sure all heads turned when they heard the plopping sound of my little body falling into the ice cold water jug.



tbc
nostromo



* please refer to last chapter of "A Special day"


A penny for your thoughts!
Chapter 4 by nostromo
Author's Notes:
this is somewhat in a rough state, but hey, you might like some of it!
The night is young but pushing a few wrinkles. Most of the party guests have gone, and four girls are still with us, including Sara. Everyone is lying on a deck chair, a drink nearby, some leftovers from the diner, and in the darkness, a few red lights puncture the night whenever someone takes a puff. The girls are asking us questions now about our life routine, the Shrinking and so. It's pleasant but i wish i could pass on my blog for everyone to read, instead of repeating the same sentences over and over again. We've become good at it, anyways Noeleen and I, dodging the questions we don't like and providing our pre-chewed answers with as much grace as possible. My presence has drawn everyone together (it's hard to hear me over the screeching of the night insects and other cicadas) and a nice intimacy has established itself over our motley crew.

The girls are all on the tipsy side of life just now, and their questioning is going around areas best left unspoken I think, but there's no preventing it. To the “ how often do you guys, you know... do it?” question, Noeleen smiles and winks at me. “More often than you think ” she says. The male in me is feeling his little ego inflate so much, it could hold all this company in its egotist hand (and the pool too). Five beauties stop talking for a second, staring at me. What I read in those gaze is making me blush now (but that's hardly visible on my naturally tanned complexion, I'm sure)

Sara is coming on straight to the topic, with her usual tactful manners. “Surely honey, you can't be satisfied with this morsel of a man! I mean, he may be an adept of spelunking, but how can he have the stamina to operate to your liking? “ Thank you Sara, thank you so much. Noeleen looks at me, then at Sara, then at me again. A broad smile creeps in gently on the lips of my beautiful girl. She leans forward and whispers something to Sara's ear. An even greater smile spreads now over the girl's face, and for a second a greedy spark shines in her eyes. “ It's not true, whatever she said, Sara! Don't believe any of it! Her mother herself told me her very first word was a shameful lie!” Somehow the circle has imperceptibly shrunk around us, with much discreet screeching of plastic over tiles. I feel like a canary among the Aristocats.

Still the topic is not one I think about too light-heartedly sometimes. The question of the Other Man has never really fully left my mind. And I think this with shame, considering all the proofs of love Noeleen has blessed me with ,ever since we started to go out together. That' I'm still a person, and still get the love every person should get, is still very much my little daily miracle. I know we've become good at our relationship, Noeleen and I, and I even know know we're exploring a wondrous sex zone somehow, for both of us. But how can I cradle my girl in my arms as I used too? How can I make her feel safe and protected by my presence? How do I get back in the wagon of the Strong Shoulders? The answers probably lies in the respect and confidence we have for each other, and in the many other steel -strong links we've built during the first year together before the Shrinking took over my life. Still, at times, I consider a male friend of ours for instance, hugging my girl and I wince inside. But hell, my future is not written, and there's something like hope somewhere out there too.






I was dreaming of drowning. I remember that. I was going down in a very dark pool, and could not breathe. That's when I woke up. And now I'm struggling for every breath. The fingers that hold me are definitely not used to handle my fragile self. The grip is way too strong and the folds of flesh of are pushing hard against my ribs. My face is covered and I cannot see anything but i sure recognize the pendulum movement of a walking gait. I can hear naked soles smashing far below me on the tiles. A sliding noise, and the soles are now walking on a wooden floor. I would scream, but have enough of hard time breathing the minimum of air. Squeaking noises: we're going upstairs. Who's doing this? I know it's got to be one of the girls, as I recognize easy enough the female skin of these fingers.

We must be in the house now. We did not walk that much, and I was awaken straight away when this woman picked me up in my “bed” next to Noeleen. (I did not sleep with Noeleen , as it can prove dangerous if we're in an unusual place). I did not get a chance to call or see Noeleen, but I know she's still sleeping. This girl just walked to me on tip toe and quietly snatched me away. What the hell is this about? I have flashes of memories from the Helen incident. God, this can't be happening again!

A door opens, some light filters through the fingers, and the temperature seems to go up a notch. We must be in one of the rooms upstairs. “Where did you go? I was started to warm up when you left all of sudden”. I recognize the voice immediately. Cyndy's voice, the girl in the black one- piece swimsuit we chatted to earlier on. “Ssshhh, be quiet now, I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes”. This voice is coming from way high up, from my captor's mouth. It's still a familiar voice but I don't place immediately. There was a lot of girls today around that pool. So. I am the surprise , apparently.

“ Just lay still and close your eyes, sweetie, you gonna love this”. I hear a feminine giggle and the movement of the hand slows down. My body is drenched in sweat from the shock of the awakening , my struggle to breathe and the hot moist grip of the girl. Suddenly the hand opens and I find myself reclining in the palm of my captor. At first I do not recognize the huge face lowered towering me. But suddenly the vast canopy of long jet black hair falling in my direction jolts my memory: Sophie. It's Sophie who's holding me just now. I watch her massive face coming closer to me, the deep red lips going in a pout, behind her index finger, her beautiful slanted black eyes staring intensely at me as she pronounces a single hush. Sophie , despite her French sounding name, is a Japanese girl, who I remember now is on a year's sabbatical from her modeling, going around the world. She was nice to talk to and stunning to look at.

Before I can do or say anything two massive fingers grab my legs in a painful grip, and I'm lifted like a dead fish over the palm of her hand. The hand disappears from under me, and I can now see a landscape of naked flesh coming closer . Cyndy's reclining body. I just have time to see her face far way from me, beyond the twin mounds of her breasts, the eyes closed and the mouth twitching in expectation, when I land on the smooth warm surface of her belly. The fingers drop my feet and I fall heavily , just missing twisting my neck, as I soften the landing with my extended arms. The huge body under me shudders. “Don't open your eyes” comes Sophie's voice above me,as I try to recover my bearings. My movements are felt of course and with a tiny shriek (not so tiny to me) the belly suddenly jerks up, as a big hands rushes to me like an express train. Sophie's arms prevents the hand to reach me but the moving belly has turned into a wall of flesh from wish I stumble down now, brushing against long pubic hairs and falling into the dark and odorous region between Cyndy's thighs.

“Jesus, what was that?” comes an unnerved voice, as I see the thighs spreading even more away from me and the Cyndy's straightening start towering over me, plunging even more in the shadows. “Is it a frigging mouse, you just put on me?!!!” I hear a deep laughter from behind me, as I stare in fright at the cliff of flesh rising up above me, the large breast comings up hanging high above my head, and as the angry face of the girl is replacing the ceiling, looking straight at me. I've never felt so much like a mouse all right, surrounded as I am by the tall thighs, under the threat of this enormous and shaking body. I see the eyes locked on me, the fright in them replaced slowly by shock. “Watch your mouth, I shout, do I look like Mickey mouse to you?!!!” I'm overwhelmed with anger.
“But, but... what are you doing here?” stammers the girl. Before I can say anything, a big motion behind me suddenly depresses the bed, and i fall to my knees. Turning round I see the huge body of Sophie looming over me, her knees far away from my position but the length of her body is rushing over me, forming a near white sky of white skin, her face hovering now above me, draped in the long overhanging canopy of her hair. She's all smile. And winks at me: “welcome to our party little man. Cyndy, don't be afraid, he won't bite.” Cindy s body is receding away now, in a frantic movement, her hand covering her crotch, in a shy attempt to hide away from me. “Sophie, you're insane! Does he want to be here?”

“Of course he does, darling, he just doesn't know it yet” Sophie fingers flattens me on my back and I can see her smile revealing her white teeth to me. I hate to admit that even as the thought of pulling a 75mm rail gun comes into my mind, I ammesmerized by the huge beauty of that perfect Asian face staring at me. With a finger still pinning me to the bed, she looks at me, passing her tongue over her red lips, like a hungry Geisha.

“ohmeegod, ohmeegod, this is terrible. Sophie, let him go! Sir, I'm so sorry, I did not know about this! (this is the first time a girl calls me sir, and I feel an odd pang at this. She's just 18 I'd say, but hey I'm not even 30! I guess she's confused.)

“Hush, hush, silly, it's okey, it's okey", says Sophie, as she stretches even further over me, her naked breasts hanging above me like beautiful and slightly frightening Damocles ...err. boulders?. She's reaching out to Cyndy and plants a kiss on her mouth, making a good job of silencing her actually.”It's okey, honey, it's okey. He's all right. He's happy. Look at him. I know you wanted to touch him. Here , take him”. Sophie hand scoops me from the bed and lands me in Cyndy's. I feel the hand under me recoils for a split second before accepting me. “ohmeegod, homeegod”. The trembling of her hand is making it impossible for me to stand, and i try and collect myself, in a crouching position. Above me the warm wind of two breaths is rushing over my body, carrying a definitive boozy smell. And as I gaze up, two huge pairs of eyes are gazing back, one full of mischievous glee, the other enlarged in confusion and surprise.

“Okey, ladies, this is enough!! It's not too late to stop this! Take me back to Noeleen and I'm willing to overlook this absence of yours! Do it NOW! “(I 've always had a way with girls, i tell you).
To my consternation I see the shock evaporate from Cyndy's face and a more... joyful expression is slowly replacing it. “Wow, did you hear him? He's shouting at us! Wow, this is unbelievable! I can hardly feel his weight in my hand! Wow, this is intense!” She's glancing at Sophie smiling face, looking for courage I guess. “Hey, how are you doing? Are you comfy in my hand like this?”. She's gaining confidence by the second, and I know this is not good. “Stop this, Cyndy! Who the hell do you think you are? What makes you believe you have the right to hold me like this?”

Both girls are giggling now. I need classes in diplomacy fast (or at least feminine psychology). Cyndy is poking me with her finger. She does not realize this huge nail of hers is actually punching me with the force of moving car. I fall back with a groan. I hope I won't have a bruise. “Oh, Sophie, he's adorable. The feeling is weird, like he's almost not there,and yet he talks to us and everything. Its' way out!!!”

“Come , let me have him for a sec” says Sophie. Her hands hovers like giant talons above my hand and the next second , I'm grabbed and deposited on the left thigh of the Asian girl. I'm getting confused at the proximity of so much body landscape, of those long arms, vast thighs and wide cliffs of bellies , all around me. The girls are sitting now next to each other on the side of the bed. Somehow the contrast of Sophie white skin and Cyndy's tanned complexion helps me make sense of all this womanish view. I can feel under the slow twitching of massive muscles that tremor ever so slightly under the pale skin. Sophie smallish breasts are covered by her long dark hair, like two rivers of black silk, that noiselessly and abruptly end near her navel.

“Why did you bring him here? What do you want to do? “
“ Well, we asked enough questions about him all day, didn't we? About their sex life and all? I think it's only fair we answer his unspoken questions about ours. I want him to watch us”, says Sophie , as she suddenly scoops me again and sets me beside her on the bed. The wall of her thigh instantly dwarves me even more. But then she stands up and walks to to the other side of the room. Cindy eyes are going from me to her, with a definitive excitement burning inside. I'm somewhat too stunned to speak. To watch them? Do what? What is she on about? (I'm not the smartest twig of our family tree) I watch as the pale giantess swings her hips across the room, till she reaches a Hifi system that would look futuristic on the space shuttle. A soft music starts , coming from hidden speakers all around the room. The beautiful girl is walking back alluringly towards us (stunned me, and stunned Cyndy) balancing these small breasts of hers, and giving us a fascinating view of her long muscular pale legs. The fact she's wearing a black bikini bottom only enhances the sight. And I nearly wipe out the drool I think must be showing at my mouth. (We guys are such simple creatures aren't we? One second lost in wrathful indignation, the next one drowning in brainless lust) As Sophie comes to our level, her thighs and belly towering high above me, she plants her mouth squarely on Cyndy's mouth. Hell, even the silly girl is surprised. Sophie proceeds to show me the mother of all French kisses and I can positively feel the heat going up a notch between the two beautiful giant bodies above/ around/ next to me.
As Cyndy seems to be more and more enthused in the kissing, I see Sophie sending me long side glance.


What am I supposed to do? I watch these two humongous bodies coming closer, Cyndy sitting on the bed and putting her hands on Sophie's hips, who is standing in front of her. I'm hardly there, a tiny thing on the blue woolly cover of the bed. I do feel insignificant , as the two girls are kissing more and more passionately. The music is pervading the room and I feel like I'm watching an Imax porno, nearly expecting hundreds of viewers sitting next to me. Although I'd have some things to say the director of the movie. Sophie's incredibly long hair is creating now a curtain that separates me from the action as such, leaving it to my imagination ( not wise, I have a very creative imagination). Still, I can't help watching the two giantesses, and especially Sophie's' pearly white body, gently dancing to the rhythm of the music. A moan from Cyndy's throat brings me back to reality. I need to get out of here.

As if she was reading my mind , Sophie pries herself out of her lovers' embrace and leans over me, as I start running to the end of the bed. Her shadow suddenly covers me again. I'm lifted into the air in too strong a grip, gasping against the crushing pressure. “Stop it, you're hurting me!!” I manage to shout. The grip relaxes somewhat, but of course not enough that I can wriggle away. “Now, where do I keep you? I don't want you to get hurt doing something foolish. Ah, here we go.” The large transparent of hollow of a tall glass appears around me as the fingers that hold me lower me to the bottom. I find my self sitting in shock on the rounded bottom of the glass. Above me a huge pair of lips go into a pout and the wet sound of a kiss resonates in my prison. “Just stay there for now.” I shout abuse at the Japanese girl but only to see her long dark hair move across her back in long swooshes,as she goes back to a giggling Cyndy. I shout Cyndy's name too, but in a second she's hidden behind Sophie's standing body and I doubt she even hears me over the music in the room.

The glass is unbelievably clear. Must be crystal really. There's hardly any distortion at all when I stare through it. Helpless, I still bang my fists against the soundless wall. Out there, the two girls are standing now, and Sophie is leading Cyndy in a slow dance across the floor. I watch as their bodies come united in their slow embrace, tanned skin against white skin, blond hair against black hair. It's a very languorous slow indeed. The two girls are dancing close to me, and since the glass is at about hip level to them, I have to crane my neck to see their faces. As they turn slowly, I have a pleasant view of Cyndy naked bottom smiling at me so to speak, followed by the black curtain of Sophie's bikini. Naked ass, bikini ass, naked ass,... it goes on for a minute like this , as the girls have their arms around each other and have resumed their kisses, but in a gentler, more tender way now. Damn, Cyndy's shocked and sympathetic attitude towards me has melted away for sure now.

As her ass is coming into view again, I gasp as I see Sophie's white hand caressing it, her fingers following the gentle orb's contour. Her other hand is exploring gently Cyndy's left breast. Cyndy's hands don't wait long before running up and down Sophie's long slender back, her fingers disappearing in a sea of dark hair. It looks like it's not going to stay a waltz for too long. Sophia is biting softly on her lover's neck, still exploring her breasts and body. Cyndy has closed her eyes, and is stroking the dark hair of the Asian girl. I'd like to say to say I'm still beating my fists against the glass, but I owe to the truth to admit that I'm just staring ahead at the huge bodies, and a definite sensation is creeping up my loins.

The girls have stopped dancing. They stand just in front of my glass jail, and soon Sophie's' head is level with me, as she's started to lick her lovers' navel and seems intent on going lower ( a part of me wants her to). She glances in my direction without a smile, as she slowly apply her lips to Cyndy's' mound, covering her near white pubic hair in saliva. Cyndy is just standing there, her hand on Sophie's head, the other, softly massaging her own right breast. Her head is turned upward, her eyes closed, and I can see her breathing is becoming more erratic. She wriggles her hips gently, and the movement is bringing both of them very close to me. All I can see now is Sophie profile and a tongue nearly as long as me sweeping against the blond tuft of hair at the top of the mound. In one careless motion she gathers her long hair and hook it behind her ear (a perfect ear, small and well defined, the kind of ear you never dream of), and that leaves me with an even better view. Once in a while she looks at me, obviously checking I'm not falling asleep. When she really starts darting her pointy tongue at the labia of Cyndy's sex, just few meters away from me, I scramble to the floor, and sit side ways, my knees gathered in my arms. I'm getting really hot and I certainly do not want her to see that! Oh, give me strength...

The moans and licking go on for a few minutes, and Cyndy's body is showing a very faint sheen of sweat, the rocking motion of her hips towards her lovers' lips is becoming more insistent. Craning my neck and looking up, I can see her biting her lower lip., her right hand caressing her own hair. Boy, these girls mean business, i think. But I also think: the faster, the better. I feel so damn foolish in my glass, getting hot over their love-play, and I nearly wish I was in one of these Christmassy snowing domes to cool down a bit and hide my own excitement. Suddenly I shout in surprise as huge fingers rush to me out of nowhere. They grab the glass , and i fall unceremoniously to the bottom, hurting my head against the opposite “wall”. What the f***?!!”

The fingers cover the glass too well, I can't see where I'm heading, but I hear a giggle from Cyndy and the springboards of the mattress groan under her sudden weight. Huho. The glass wall turns into a floor, then into a descending slope ,and I can't stop myself from gliding out of it. I land on something soft, warm , and slightly damp, a fleshy ground, shaken by laughter. Above me at the top of the slope, beyond the threatening overhangs of enormous breasts, I can see Cyndy's face looking at me, her eyes half glazed by the sexual tension, a gleeful smile on her lips. I turn round to see the vast face of Sophie rushing towards me, as huge waves of black hair crash on either sides of me. The mouth is taking my entire view in a split second, and I gasp as I see the lips open and a monster of a tongue rush out and hit me square on the chest. The moist impact isn't too strong , but still sends head over heels into the big navel behind me. Before i can compose myself, the tongue is all over me, covering me in saliva and pressing me deep into Cyndy's skin. “Wait! This is not...” And the tongue covers me again in a slurpy motion. Under me, a low growl is coming to the surface, and I feel some intimate bowel motions taking place below me. Two fingers grab my feet in an iron vice, grinding my ankles against one another. I'm lifted up, my arms flaying above/ under me, and i get a fleeting view of the now wet spot I was lying on. Cyndy's' huge right breast is coming into view, and I land flat on top of it , my body sinking into the soft flesh. I feel a tremor shaking the vast body .

As the fingers release their grip, I start sliding down the tanned skin (obviously Cyndy does not believe in wearing tops in the sun) , my body bumping against a nipple twice as large as my head. Confused, i instinctively go for something to latch on, and find myself hugging the brown tit in front of me, feeling my legs hanging under me. I sense more than I see the vast face of the Asian girl hovering just above me. A laughter erupts that shakes my body with deep bass vibrations. Cyndy's is looking at me joyously now. And I sense my presence is not entirely ineffective on her mood, as I feel the rush of blood into the nipple I'm holding on to and the brown appendage is visibly starting to expand in my direction. Above me, Cyndy is licking her lips. I look down , to the twin plains of her thighs but although I know I wouldn't really hurt myself by letting go, I stubbornly hang on to my perch. Things are happening way too fast and I'm totally confused. A dark shadow and heavy moist heat assail me: I squeak a pitiful cry when the tip of a massive tongue inserts itself between my legs and lifts me against the nipple. The wall of brown flesh in front of me prevents me from moving anywhere and I'm forced to virtually sit on the tongue, and bend forward while the rosy ridge of Sophie's upper lip is closing above my head, engulfing me, and the erect nipple in darkness. I feel my hands letting go. i'm pressed hard around the nipple, while slurping noises erupt alla round me.

I'm now neatly folded inside the girl's mouth, my torso pressed forward towards my legs, by the pressing of great teeth on my neck. Although the lips are closed, I can feel my feet still outside the mouth , while my butt is sitting on the wriggly rough surface of the tongue. I scream, as I'm scared she's going to press more and maybe break my back. But the mouth opens wide and the tongue is pushing me out. I'm spit into a hand. Cyndys' hand. Great. I've been badly handled before, but spit, you have to be joking. I land with a roar. Looks like Cyndy has overcome her disgust for my little shape, as her large mouth is also now coming onto me , her tongue greeting me now in repeat of Sophie's licking. I get a glimpse of the large body of her lover under me , kneeling in front of Cyndy's torso. But just a glimpse, I'm too busy fighting the tongue with my fist and legs, as well as the alcohol-charged breath that's washing over me. Maybe she thinks she's doing me a favor, but as her tongue rubs against my private parts, it nearly crushes them, and I whimper in shock.

Sophie's huge face suddenly looms from under (she was busy sucking on a breast I think). “ Watch it, he's very fragile, you know.” Look who's talking, I think to myself, remembering the crushing grip she inflicted me earlier. “Gimme here.” The two enormous faces are now looking at me , on top of the twin cliffs of her upper torsos , and I can well see reason isn't going to work here. Both their breathing is quick and excited and their tiny nipples, not so tiny any more tell me volume. Sophie's' fingers' come down and grab me by the shoulders. I'm lifted up over her face, getting a really good view of her beautiful eyes squinting at me. Then I go down again, straight into her open mouth, my feet touching again the moist warm fleshy bed. Her lips close around my waist, and all I can see are the two large nostrils breathing on me. I start pounding on the upper lip, screaming insanities. Oddly, inside the mouth, a part of me has decided it was time to act up too. I'm overwhelmed with the soft wet touch of the mouth , the constant blur of flesh, and the hot sexy smell, oozing now from the two girls.

Hold on, something is happening behind me. I see for a fleeting second two other large nostrils coming above now, and soon, Cyndy's upper lip is crashing on my torso. I'm plunged in darkness, my head and shoulders resting on a tremulous living bed. You've never seen a French kiss, till you've been caught in the middle of one, believe me. With astounding slurp noises, I feel my body pushed by Sophie's tongue deep into Cyndy's mouth. In a second, my head is dropping backwards towards the unseen throat. “Heyyyyyy!!!!!!” I flay my arms around, but only end up hurting myself against the hard surfaces of the molars around me. Then, as if my feet were caught in a vacuum cleaner, my body is hoist up along the tongue, back toward the front of the mouth. I'm so confused , scared and so incredibly turned on too. I feel the inside of Sophie's mouth on my legs , while half drowning in Cyndy's saliva. It's a mad trip. The tongues are intertwining now, saliva is rushing all over my body, I feel licked, and gulped, and pushed back, and sucked on and tasted, and probed, all in one terribly intense confusion. I'm beginning to suffer from lack of air, gasping, and clawing at the saliva that clogs my nose and mouth. My feet constantly bang against Sophie's' teeth. Intermittent lights enter the mouth as the girls passionately kiss each other. Its' all pink and rosy and whitish, I get glimpses of Sophie's mouth as well, but mostly of Cyndy's gaping uvula and throat just behind my head. I know Cyndy's must be on her back now, because gravity is definitely pulling at me towards her throat and only Sophie's tongue grip on my lower body prevents me from going deeper. Blood is rushing to my head too. (As a minor but inconvenient consequence, I'm losing my hard-on too).
I'm out. Gasping, shouting, trembling. Sophie has extracted me from the hungry mouth of her lover and set me on her own belly. The white plain is covered in sweat. A few meters from me, the dark surface of her bikini is laid at the foot of the twin mountains of her raised thighs. The damn soft music is still roaring all around . As I manage at last to control my breathing and sit down, I see the tanned landscape of Cyndy's' body lying next to, well, ours, I suppose. She's turning towards me, now, her left hip rising high above, and her flat belly becoming instantly a vast wall next to me. My senses go in overload surrounded by so much flesh, and something stirs again in me. I'm so confused now, torn between my rage, my fear and this intensely hot desire that suddenly grabs me again. I turn round just in time to see Cyndy whispering something in the ear of Sophia who's is staring at me intently, a strange spark in her dark eyes. Her stare is mesmerizing me, hypnotizing me into silence again. It's almost as if I was slowly turning into an object and accepting it.


A second later, i'm no longer on this welcoming belly, but pressed like a lemon between two massive breasts, as the girls are rocking against one another. Judging from the skin, Cyndy is on top of her girlfriend, and this is no good news to me. She's clumsy enough to crush me between them. I feel so damn "used" now, my little head protuding comically I'm sure from the two closely pressed mammaries. At time i disappear altogether entirely into the soft hot and sweet smelling sandwich, trying to hold on to the little air I could gasp before. North of me, the girls are kissing again, and I shout wildly to remind them there really is a human being stuck between them. At long last, the vast ceiling of flesh rises into the air and I tumble back to the flat taut belly of my gorgeous Asian abductor.

I watch as a river of blond hair is falling towards me on Sophie's' torso, when Cyndy's head go down over her left breast. At the same time two hands appear on both side of the belly I'm sitting on, and I wince involuntarily, but they fly past me to grab the bikini fabric. The incredibly long pale thighs start rising higher in the air, and folding down towards me. I see the black bikini slide up higher and higher along the thighs, before dropping again along the slender legs. As the threatening shadow of her thighs recedes away, I gasp at the black (well trimmed) bush that has appeared in front of me. Double huho.I don't even notice the hand that comes flying above me and plunges me into darkness.

When I can see again, I'm paralyzed. My arms are pinned along my body. The world is spinning for a moment, white flesh, tanned flesh, white flesh. I've no idea where I am. When things stabilize somewhat, I know very well where I am. My, Sophie's body is beautiful! It is sprawled nicely in front of me, the slender belly rising and falling to the rhythm of her breathing, the two small breasts looking at me, slightly pushed apart by gravity, and Sophie's gorgeous Asian face is a mask of... anticipation, her eyes locked on me, unblinking.

Much closer to me is another view worth dying for. Her slit is opening wide to my eyes, the size of my body, the labia glistening and inviting. And I'm advancing slowly toward it. Above me, I see parts of Cyndy's body, mostly the underside of her throat, as she's leaning closer to her girlfriend. Around me the heat of her sweaty fingers is permeating my skin, and making me fight for air again. This is enough. This is not right. Although my body is screaming for her to hurry the f***k up now, my soul is burning again with utter rage. I have flashes of Noeleen, sleeping not twenty meters away from us, as I am about to be totally raped by the two girls, like a vulgar dildo. I scream the worst insanities known to mankind (and probably intelligent life too) at my captor and the whore that awaits my body. For a second Cyndy's face turns down to consider me, and I feel an hesitation in the forward movement. “Quick, I want to feel him, hurry” says a voice far away ahead. And Cyndy throws a kiss at her lover , and winks at me. I cant bloody believe it! She winks at me! "Noeleen seems real happy with you, why don't you show us?"

The huge clitoris that bumps into my face leaves me no doubt as to the resolve of this bright girl. The grip relaxes just enough to make it more comfortable for her to rub my torso around and against the wet tissues. I gag on the juices that start sticking to my face now. Moans are starting north of my position. I'm must be doing well. What a comfort. I fell the throbbing inside the clit against my chest. Two large fingers suddenly appears and press my head strongly into the rosy folds. “Shhhushh, let me dot it” says a concerned Cyndy. ( Thanks a mil, Cyndy, you're a pal)She resumes her work. The moans are getting more frequent now. My body is sliding now across the labia , the velvety touch sending rushes of hotness into my loins again. I'm still scared though. The image of Helen's cunt* is bursting into my mind. After a minute of rubbing against the wet soft flesh, I feel the pressure increasing suddenly and i stiffen my body in expectation of the onslaught. I close my eyes. My head is pushing now against the softer central tissues,and the layers are opening up, letting me in, as Sophie 's sex is eagerly swallowing my little frame.

The fingers around me withdraw at last, letting the vagina walls take hold of me. Its' all pretty wet already, and I find myself half crouching and pushing back against the hot flesh to try and extract myself. But immediately a finger penetrates my little space and pushes hard in my back. As I'm dragged along , my feet enter at last the soft hot place. A last nudge from the finger nail (an painful too) and my head bumps into the final wall, deep into the girl's sex. I'm getting more oppressed than excited. I never go in head first like this, I feel the labia behind me close up with a sucking noise and darkness is total. With a yelp I try to roll into a ball to turn round toward the exit of the palpitating and quickly flooding oven. Around me large movements occur, a rocking starts that confuses me for a second. Layers after layers of vaginal fluids seem to appears everywhere. I scramble to the exit and pass my head through the last layers.

Oh great. I just have time to see the inside of a gigantic mouth rushing to my face. The tongue is pushing me back inside, in spite of my struggle against the muscular thing. Then its starts invading the place altogether, pushing me, licking the inside of the vagina and my as well of course. I'm furious. Godammit, if they wanted me to do this, they could let me do it alone. I'm fighting the tongue, pushing against the walls, trying to unclog my face from the juices and now saliva too. This is getting really exhausting now. I decide my best course of action is to end this as fast as I can before I get hurt. Turning my attention to the small fleshy cocoon I'm stuck into, I can only hope this girl is as easy to turn on as my girl. If I'm right this spot here could do the trick. I get to work, ignoring the numbness of my body and incredibly working myself up to another hard on, in spite of the constant ramming of Cyndy's tongue.(i know a bit of the inner workings of such a place, and Cyndy is definitely not too good a lover I decide). As the momentum increases, my mind disappears into its private no-man land, and my body takes over the whole strange and overwhelming reality. A few minutes later, the sudden rhythmic crunching of the vagina around me tells me I'm probably gonna die now. But my own orgasm prevents me from seeing anything wrong with that.

A few minutes later, inside another enthusiastic pussy, I wish I had indeed done nothing to help...

tbc

nostromo
Chapter 5 by nostromo
The Pool Part V


I wake up startled to the heavy touch of something moist and warm, covering my body and my face, suffocating me. As soon as it lifts up, I recognize a pair of lips. “Enough! That's enough, you stupid bitch!!” I shout with my very first gulp of air. As the head moves further away and I get to focus, I'm staring into the surprised eyes of my girl. Noeleen is shocked. “Wow, wow, wow, what's up with you, silly? Its' only me!”

As I probably looked stunned, she softens her face immediately and smiles. “You must have been having a nightmare. You were all twitching and whimpering”. Her huge finger strokes my body from head to toe. I look around. I'm in my bed-box, the little cushioned contraption we carry with us to protect me from insects and what not when not sleeping home. Above the sun is already pretty high, and the blue luminous sky is blinding me. The smell of chlorine is strong in the air. Noeleen's knees are covering most of the sky and the long brown hair surrounding her lovely face are spilling over them.
“Wow, must have been a hell of dream!” A silence, a troubled expression that slowly creeps across the beautiful face like a shadow, and then a big smile: “hey, do I know her?”

Last nite events flash in front of my eyes like a blurry jigsaw. I gets bits and pieces, Sophie, the dancing, the other girl,Cyndy, and the confusing mix of fear , rage and lust inside someone's vagina (make that two, actually).

I can see myself lying on that bed, surrounded by the two bellies, like at the bottom of a deep canyon and watching the walls of flesh getting closer, the top of the canyon closing, as they pressed against one another in a long kiss, plunging me in a sweaty and flagrant darkness. I feel again the claustrophobia, as the space between them was constricting slowly, my arms pushing uselessly against the warm moving walls. I remember pressing myself on the bed, when less than a meter above me the two walls rejoined, with a sweaty slurpy noise, while thunderous moans started to echo from high above.
I seem to remember the laughter of Cindy as she entangled me in Sophie pubic hairs while her lover was puffing on a cigarette, and my struggle to get free under her insistent tongue , licking and covering the hairs in hot saliva, that stuck me even more to the silky trap.
Ok, What else is there? I have flashes of recollections of ... of... a close encounter with a particular orifice (belonging to who, I cannot say) that had sent me in a frenzy of screaming and ... ha, damm, that can't be true, can it?


Did I dream all this? I try to get up, but instantly feel the pain all over my body. I can't see a bruise but my chest hurts, my legs too. Nope. Dreams don't leave this kind of souvenirs behind. I feel somewhat sick, and have a dizzying headache. God, I must look like shit.
“You look like shit today, you know that? You have dark holes instead of eyes. Can't hold your liquor anymore, sweetie?” Noeleen's look is half concerned, half mocking. “baby, the last girl to tell me that still can't sit on account of the fierce spanking I gave her five years ago. Don't push your luck, if you don't want me to bend you over my knee and get to work.” I retort, groaning. “Tssss, guys...” says Noeleen rolling her eyes and smiling down on me, “Always promises and no action”. Her finger nail pushes me back in the soft blankets.

“Id' like to inform you the temperature is rising quickly, the sky is ominously blue, and I could eat you without mustard, I'm so hungry. Come on, get those two neurones to connect, will you. We need to have breakfast now.” She suddenly stands up, millions of tons of attractive tanned flesh rising in the sky, like a quickly inflating Statue of Liberty, her long legs dwarfing my little abode, and covering me in their shadow. I watch her gathering her hair and loosely tie it in a knot. “Give me a sec, I better join you”,I say, “or you won't leave anything for me”. (My girl has a great appetite. That it does not reflect one bit one on her figure, leads me to think a she has a black hole in her stomach, preventing all particles of fat to escape and settle on her perfect orbit).

What the hell is going on? “ I think as I go the my private toilet, trying to gain some precious seconds before I'm brought to the breakfast table where I'm bound to meet the actresses of last night's “dream”. How did I come back here? Obviously Sophie must have brought me back. My head is fuzzy, my thoughts in utter disorder. Dammit, I have to get it together. I'm obviously drunk still.

I remember a dance. A soft Indian music, the two girls were intertwined in a very tender slow. I was on the bed, trying to recover my breath and a bit of strength. I was panting and was feeling light-headed( I was totally spent, having climaxed too many times, in too short a time). I remember Sophie's comment looking at me from the shoulder of her lover. “Ow, poor guy, all alone when he could share a dance with us”. She had walked to the bed, bent down to take her black bikini bottom, and then a huge hand has swooped over me and deposited me on the gusset of the frail garment. When she put it on, the ascension to the wet and glistening labia of her sex , along the sliding white cliffs of her thighs, had been danced too, at the slow rhythm of the music, like an inverted strip tease. No, this dance was no dream, as the girls rotated slowly and amorously against one another, and I was feeling every movements of Sophie's thighs, as I struggled between the smelly moist flesh and the soft silky fabric. This had lasted quite a long while. At some stage, the door had opened and someone had walked in, I'm pretty sure. A sudden tug on the bikini had buried my face deeper into the folds, silencing any attempt I could have done to let my presence known. A quick chatter had occurred for a few seconds, and the person had left the room . The dance had started again, more languorous than ever, the slow rotation massaging me against the flagrant opening while muffled kissing noises punctuated the music. I thought they had forgotten about me even (such romantic souls, in a blissful moment...). Until the increasing wetness around in my dark prison had reminded me that Sophie had not only not forgotten about me but was indeed performing an insidious betrayal on her lover.


Noeleen is all smiles and giggles (she loves it when I'm grumpy...).
We made a race to the breakfast table. A rather sluggish race for me. For every ten steps I was making, a humongous naked foot was slamming flat on the ground on the right of me, then on my left. I'm well used to it now, but at the end of the Shrinking, when I eventually reached below her ankles, this sight was always one of the most dramatic for me, seeing these large toes,(never painted, thank god for that) smashing on the ground, and sustaining the unbelievable weight of the sky-scraping legs. In my fear, it was the sheer power and weight of the huge body that I sensed when sometimes hearing the groaning of the wooden boards at home. To me it was if with every step, my girl was in danger to break through the floor and disappear in some chasm under it. I should have been more anxious of the effect this giant foot would have, if by miscalculation Noeleen actually stepped on me. I knew there would have been nothing left of my frame, but gory remains stuck to her sole. Yet, so strong was the confidence I had in her, I worried constantly about her twisting her ankle under her own weight. I did get my lesson, though, when one day, as I was watching in fascination some sort of beetle crossing the floor (an impressive sight, it was more than half my size) Noeleen suddenly came out of the bedroom and I saw her body looming on us like a moving hill, her huge naked feet slamming down closer and closer to the animal. I tried shouting at her but she only waved at me while landing unknowingly her naked right foot on top of the insect. I saw this monster disappear under the flesh of her sole, to be transformed with a big cracking noise into a gooey paste on the floor in a split second. While I tried to console her by telling her many wonderful stories about beetle heaven, I did have a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, thinking this incredible death at the foot of my girl was indeed a very real danger we had to live with.
....A reason I'm being careful not to be distracted by the enticing sight above me and do make unpredictable moves..

Noeleen has lifted me to a vast plastic table near the pool. Like in the best hotel, its' garnished with all amenities, croissants, orange juice , boiled eggs, rashers, you name it. The huge silo on my left is the coffee thermos. Noeleen's eyes are full of greed and glee, as she busies herself building a new Keops pyramid on her plate. She fills up my little thimble with the three drops of coffee that usually restores me to full human status. I look around for my tormentors. But only Lucy and Sara have joined us so far. Everybody is wearing their sleeping-wear, its' all very informal, and nice. I have a sudden reminiscence of Cyndy's blue cotton panties (which I know inside out, if I may say so). Noeleen, well, Noeleen is being Noeleen, and I try to avoid looking at the atrociously colorful butterflies that smear her nighties and that she's so keen to expose to the world this morning.

The conversation is going happily around the table. For all her eccentricities, and extra version, Sara is very good host and you always feel the most important person in the world when talking to her. I watch the three Graces engulfing merrily their breakfasts, while I just nibble on a grape like a tiny naked chipmunk. I can't get to eat anything stronger than that, my stomach is really upset. I thought I could handle my drink like any lad, but now it suddenly occurs to me than swimming inside Sophie's tequila glass might have been my undoing last night. When she had tilted the glass, Cyndy had taken a picture of my little self sliding neatly between wide opened red lips and the flashlight had caused me to go screaming and blind like a bat entering its cavern. (I have to ask them for this photo, I'll have it framed and cherished...) Well, at least now I remember where the hangover is coming from.
I gather up all my courage and ask the innocuous question: “ Where is everybody? I thought there were more people staying last night.”
“Oh, Cyndy and Sophie left real early this morning for a fashion show. These two really have too much stamina for me, I couldn't keep up” laughed Sara. Never a truer word, I think to myself. Suddenly I feel so relieved. The night is over and the the girls are gone. I thank the higher powers for that, as I probably wouldn't have been able to contain my anger on seeing them. That would have meant Noeleen would have known something odd had taken place, and I cannot bring myself to hurt her that way, even if I did not have much control over the event .
At the same time, a smoldering feeling is settling down deep inside. These girls had no right to use me like this ( I could be thankful : they washed me thoroughly, of course, but since it was after a last visit of Cyndy's inner sanctum in the shower, I'll stick to ungrateful feelings). And more importantly they made me betray my girl . The situation was both so intense and so erotic, I never got a chance to muster the strength not to enjoy some of it. I feel rotten about this, but I guess no one was hurt really, I'm just going to have to live with the mixed feelings of ... “Well if you're not eating that...” Two massive fingers grab my little grape and lift it neatly on Noeleen's waiting tongue. I yelp with indignation as it disappears behind her lips and pops audibly under her teeth. She looks at me smiling while swallowing my precious breakfast. I smile back: I'm weak, how can I ruminate dark thoughts when faced with that mischievous and gorgeous girl? The day is starting and I have now a more immediate vengeance to exert.


I'm sitting on the edge of the pool, feeling like Ulysses looking at the blue Mediterranean sea. 21... 22... 23... The surface breaks under me. Two enormous hands rise suddenly out of the raging waters and land on either side of my little body with a tremendous slapping noise , like two suddenly beached whales. Then the vast head of a beautiful girl emerges right under me. She takes five more seconds to dare and open her eyes. Then I get to look into the amazing brown pupils of Miss Universe. She's just below me, giving me the thrill of seeing her looking up at me (it does stir some memories...). Her eyes are blinking fiercely. I smile, my revenge is at hand: “23 seconds, Noeleen, how do you do expect to be casted in “The Big Blue II” with that miserable record ?(for it really is her record)”. A jet of water explodes from her mouth and hits me square in the chest. I lose my balance and fall in the water with a miserable tiny plop. I sink. A rosy cliff is passing by , as i go deeper. The huge body is floating gently, covered in blue streaks and flashing lights like the underside of a vast iceberg. Icebergs can't get much sexier than that. I let myself sink to the level of of the bluish flat wall of a naked belly before I realize I haven't worn gills for the past millions years. When I get to the surface, I try to tread water but it sticks to me like a liquid glue. I still manage to get to the safety of a rosy spherical beach where I climb on with the grace of a beached seal. “23secs?!! really?!! Wow, I'm improving ! Are you proud of me? “ comes the roar above me.

I look around, gasping heavily. Another similar rosy beach is floating nearby, and little waves are lapping it softly. “Noeleen? Where is your top? You had one when you went in, didn't you?”
“Sure I had one!” she answers , giggling (which sends my soft highland bobbing up and down, sending me awash with waves), “But I thought I had a better chance to beat the record if I wasn't constricted up here!” Her smile is all teeth and tease. With a sigh, I rest my feet on a rosy nipple that regularly dips in the water in unison with her breathing. My back sinks into a warm pliant bed.

She picks me up gently , and rolling onto her back, lets herself go floating in the pool, her head propped against the higher rung of the metallic ladder. She deposits me on her belly. Since her breathing is bringing water to my knees every few seconds. I scramble up towards the higher ground between the two naked mounds. The sun is high up in the sky now and it feels wonderful. After a few seconds of silent bliss looking at the few flimsy clouds, my island is smiling at me again. “23 seconds !! Wow!! “ Back to watching the clouds.... There's hardly any noises, Sara and Lucy are gone to town to get fresh fruits and stuff for lunchtime. Only the flip flop sound of the pool is disturbing the peace. I lie down, feeling under me the heartbeats of my girl.

“23 seconds!! Can you imagine?!!”
“Err.... Noeleen, will you...”
“How long can you last? “
I turn on my belly to see her smiling face. “I told you already... not far from two minutes , you know I trained for...”
“Really?!!” Noeleen's eyes open really wide.
“Show me !! please please pretty please !!” God , is this little girl really the respected director of our theater company? Still, who can resist her anyway?
I make a show of hyperventilating (I like to show off my meager skills) and ...am shoved deep underwater among strange and brown and long algae under her bikini.
When the bikini closes on me, trapping me against the soft “vegetation”, I can still hear her laughing voice : ... “two... three... four.... five...”

When we go home, I'll strangle her in her sleep....



nostromo
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=326