Delilah's Portasizer by aaron
Summary:

Tale of love hate and fun. An feet.


Categories: Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 5068 Read: 17255 Published: January 13 2013 Updated: August 02 2013
Story Notes:

My first tale in too long. Hope everybody likes it.

1. Chapter 1 by aaron

2. Chapter 2 by aaron

Chapter 1 by aaron
Author's Notes:
The introduction.
Sitting in her high rise Seattle condo located on the 23rd floor, Delilah just couldn't get the idea of all those bruises she noticed on Jennifer's arms out of her mind.  She is such a sweet, kind and caring young woman and it just makes her blood boil to think of how they got there. Of course, Jennifer would never say but Delilah, being a woman of experience at 36, knew physical beating marks as apposed to the ones you'd get by falling. She's tried many times to confront Jennifer about it but to no avail, she would always simply deny it, so today she's decided to take matters into her own hands. Thinking back to how she had the courage to take control of her life, all she could do was smirk as she stood up and was looking out her remarkable high rise view of the beautiful Mount Rainier in the rare time during which it was actually snowing pretty heavily made this scene seem like something out of a Robert Frost poem. Although she hoped she could convince Jennifer to leave her abusive boyfriend, part of her wanted to be able to give her a 'little' demonstration of how she could 'heel' her of that sonavabitch James. Even though Delilah is the editor of a major cosmetics magazine, that hasn't always been her first career choice. 

****(1994)

Back when she was a senior at Mount Rainier High School she was a young carefree 18 year old who worked at a local coffee shop and didn't really have any goals or aspirations , unless you count smoking weed then watching scary movies with some friends, that was until the school had a job fair. Which didn't seem to interest her very much before she heard that a representative of Weyland-Yutani Corp. was going to give a sample presentation with the company's prototype invention the 'Portasizer'.(the invention was designed originally from the government some 15 years ago but it was now becoming an instrument for the social elite) Her heart rate was beating faster and faster because she knew all about the Portasizer, if there was one thing she wanted to do in her life it was work for that company in hopes of someday procuring one for herself.
 
It was now almost noon and the job fair was just about coming to a close, she wanted to get there at about the time it was ending so she could speak with Dr. Rachel Stevens(the Weyland-Yutani representative). Upon entering the gymnasium where it was taking place she found their booth almost immediately, seeing a woman who looked to be about in her mid-thirties with auburn hair and very bronzed skin (who was wearing a very sophisticated black business suit with incredible sexy high heeled sandals that showed off her attractive feet an delightfully bulbous toes with stunningly perfect nails) sitting at her seat when she noticed two things pretty quickly, the first being that she(had her back turned to Delilah) was speaking with somebody however nobody was there. And second thing was that when she finally reached her she was about to walk around her but she saw a tiny little being in the palm of her hand that Rachel was having a conversation with. So needless to say, Delilah very nearly fainted but was able to regain her composer enough to cough and introduce herself to Rachel, for this was the precise reason she wanted to meet with her.

"Excuse me miss Stevens, but..." Delilah began but was cut off rather quickly.
"Dr. Stevens" corrected Rachel with a smirk indicating that there was no harm no foul.

"Sorry Doctor, I was just wondering if it might be possible to converse with you or your friend?" she asked. At which point Rachel responded by holding up the tiny person closer to Delilah's face so she could see that it was non other than the principal Mr. John Fitz-Harris(who appeared no worse for where even though he was roughly 2" tall). Not being able to hide her enthusiasm any longer, she held out her massive hand and asked him if he wanted to hop on. But he didn't want to, this of course saddened her but even more so if humiliated her. Nevertheless she wasn't feeling these emotions for long because the Dr. stood up from her chair telling Delilah she had to be somewhere else while glancing down at the  sharply dressed little man (who just so happened to be wearing a rental tuxedo) and smirking, but before she left she reached into a briefcase with the Weyland-Yutani logo branded on it. She only had it open very briefly as not to give Delilah a very good look at it's contents.

"Complements of Weyland-Yutani Corp. young lady. This is just the prototype mind you but it's basically the exact same model that I have in my personal collection," said Rachel while handing her the device which was what appeared to be a stainless steel tv controller that had a big dial in the center not unlike the ones on an older model thermostat. With a big grin on her face Rachel continues "right you little rascal." She finished by bringing the tiny man level with her face and proceeded to poke him in his tummy. "Good-bye Delilah. That's a very pretty name by the way, and have fun but don't forget to read the instructions thoroughly." waved the doctor as she left with the principal.

****(present)

As Delilah was remembering back at this awkward moment she couldn't help herself but laugh. While she was reminiscing about the past, her cell phone on her night stand started to play the song 'Holding out for a Hero' by Bonnie Tyler while vibrating. Recognizing the tone immediately, stopped her daydream an walked over to read the text sent to her from, Joe, her neighbor who was 6'3" and 27yrs. with green eyes, buzz hair with a thick goatee and being a former defensive lineman in college he could be a very intimidating dude. But Delilah knew the 'real' Joe, the gentle giant with a heart of gold. Smiling she reached for her phone and the message was asking if she was busy. Rolling her eyes Delilah decided to call him instead of texting.  

"Good evening, Delilah." said Joe in his deep baritone voice. "Care for dinner and a movie?" he continued.

"I don't feel like going anywhere, how's about you join me over here for some entertainment?" she said in her salutary voice. Grinning to herself when he gave an enthusiastic yes, she told him when to be there, not now but long enough just to make him wait a little while. After hanging up her cell phone an setting it on her night stand, she opens the drawer just to check if her Portasizer was still there. Giggling just a little bit as she walks into the bathroom to check on her make-up in the vanity mirror but also to relieve herself on the toilet, loving how the heated limestone feels under her feet, but while she's there she takes a quick peak at her feet, her gorgeously long feet with wide long toes that happen to be wiggling now. "Ugh... I'm gonna have to give these big babies a fresh coat." she said to herself knowing Joe a thing for prettily painted toes especially if the polish was a dark purple. Standing up an dabbing at herself before sliding her sexy red thong back up her tight round fanny to also cover her thick bush of jet black pubic hair, soon after she heads over to the sink to wash an dry her large smooth delicate hands. Taking one last look at her countenance she notices that her hair looks kinda greasy and matted, that whole just woke up look she thought, in stark contrast, her teeth are the very definition of pearly white. Walking out of her bathroom she sees her make-up case on the dresser, opens it up an gets out her nail polish, but before she leaves her room she takes a last look at herself in the full length mirror hanging from her door. While she pauses taking in her sensual curves, angelic face with raven black wavy hair but she still can't get over how big and full her breasts are. Of course they were fake, being that they are DD's, they fit her tall thick frame beautifully. Smiling to herself she gave her nipples a good twist through the fabric of her LBD(little black dress) she was wearing and decided to give her cheeks a pinch while she was at it. Sighing, at the sight of her hair she decided that she didn't want to take the time needed to properly wash it but wasn't going to look like a slob. Rather than take extra time to straighten her hair Delilah got out her CHI Orbit curling iron to give her hair a sexy bounce while giving it so nice shape in mere minutes.

Now that she was ready she did in fact want to go out now to show herself off with Joe at her favorite Italian restaurant, this of course meant that the shoes she chooses could very well make or break her outfit. Since she already finished painting her very large toes, she knew she was sure to get major complements about these from Joe especially if she asked him to help choose shoes that would flow fabulously with her already sexy attire. Scrutinizing her big provocative feet an long bulbous toes, she was surprised but at the same time extremely relieved  to see that they were absolutely flawless. With a small smile bordering on a smirk as she gripped the carpet with those long toes with dark purple painted toenails she had no doubt that Joe would absolutely love to play with them, even if he was smaller than her pinky finger, the thought of him running around her wiggling toes caused her to giggle for a few minutes until she heard a knock at her front door.

****(meanwhile in Jennifer's apartment in Madison Park)

Looking at her face in the bathroom mirror Jennifer was trying her best to cover-up her  black eye with a cosmetic concealer, however the concealer has hidden the bruise surprisingly well she is just sick and tired of being so helpless with this pathetic excuse of a human being that she can take no more. Now she is going to take Delilah up on her offer of staying with her rent free till she is able to save up enough to get her own place with plenty money left over to fall back on. Coming to the realization that it was easier to make a clean break from James was surprisingly difficult for her because she has always been a strong willed individual that going to people for help is hard for her to do but the fact that the apartment was in her name because James was jobless. However, he wasn't always jobless but the sad fact is that when a 22yrs. waiter with no high school diploma or GED loses his job it's incredibly frustrating and James didn't mind Jennifer having to pay for everything from rent, food, and even HIS car payment. When Jen asked herself why she was still with him the answer was invariably the same, she felt sorry for him but now she feels only pity and extreme anger. 

So the attractive brown haired 24yrs. left the bathroom only to discover the skinny James still asleep on their bed. She rushed as fast as she could to get dressed in a thick winter coat an jeans with her favorite converse shoes only to forget to put on any underwear, with a grin on her face she heads out the door with her keys and purse in hand. Trying her best to hide the excitement prevalent on her face as she heads out the door so she will hopefully never see James ever again.

Once in the car her the excitement has built up so much that she is visibly shaking. Trying to regain her composure enough to call Delilah, she grabs the steering wheel and gripping it so hard her knuckles are all white. After this brief moment she dials Delilah only to get put immediately on voicemail. 

"Fuck it, I'll just head over there and hope her offer is still good" Jennifer mumbles to herself as she hangs up her phone. But thinking back in it she decides to call her again determined to leave a message. 
"Hello Delilah I hope I'm not inconveniencing you, but I wanted to know if your offer still stands... Um.. uh I just need a pl-ace to stay" she could barely get it out throw her tears she was choking back. She had always tried to be an incredibly strong woman but right then after she hung up her resolve broke an she began to sob uncontrollably while leaning against the steering wheel. Trying her best to stop crying while wiping her eyes but she just couldn't, so she remained sitting there for another 15mins. 

Having been driving for about 25-30mins Jennifer finally reaches Delilah's high rise condominium. Luckily she was given a key to this place some months ago by Delilah because she had wanted her to stay there for awhile. However the key would've been useless had Delilah not insisted that she come there with her one night after work to see her view and meet the doorman. Smiling to herself Jennifer got out of her car but left the engine running to allow the valet to get in an go. She acknowledged the doorman, waving an saying hello with a pleasant smile on her face and heads into the ritzy place. Just as she enters though she receives the call she'd been hoping for.

"Jennifer I'm so glad that you've decided to leave that jackass James. I'm sorry to say that I'm not at home because I'm actually out with my neighbor Joe... Yeah yeah the big biker looking guy. But I'll come home right now! Just say the word and I'm there... Are you sure?? Well ok. Goodbye an I love you sweetie. I'll most likely be home at 11:30 so make yourself at home. What mine is yours. Bye" 

After getting Delilah's phone call she heads up to the place an unlocks the door. She decides to take a long hot leisurely bath to try an rid herself of some painful memories but mainly to get warmed up because she was outside talking for an extra 15mins on the phone  an with it being 28 degrees she was very cold.




  
Chapter 2 by aaron
Author's Notes:
Just got done with this ch. Hope you guys like it.
Upon entering Delilah's residence, Jennifer's first thought was how toasty it felt in here. "Thank god" she said with a grin. Looking straight ahead in the enormous living room she notices a huge rock fireplace with a roaring fire shielded by a removable glass gate that has an absolutely flawless mantle which is just simply rustic looking rail ties, the entire wall juts out four feet with nice looking odd shaped stones all the way to the ceiling and hanging above this is the 'Prayer at Valley Forge' by Arnold Friberg. Taking off her shoes and placing them in the hallway by the door, Jennifer walks up closer to the fireplace to warm-up faster and examine this awe inspiring tribute to the American spirit. 

In passing she glances at the fabulous  huge kitchen on her right and then up a bit further she spots a marvelous mahogany dining room table an chairs set which is of course located in the dining room, anchored with a lovely center piece that is a beautiful bouquet of roses arranged by color, from white to pink an then red in the center, in concentric circles that makes this look just absolutely breathtaking. 

After warming up with the awesome power of fire, Jennifer decides to wash, but what she can't yet decide is to take a luxurious bath which is located in Delilah's fancy bathroom, well it's not so much just a bathtub per say as it is a magnificent spa that heats up and has air jets to boot. This thing is immense, measuring at what Jennifer thinks must be at least have a circumference of 7ft but she just doesn't know if Delilah will mind. 'Although she did say to make myself at home' Jennifer thinks and giggles a little bit. So in truth the prospect of a shower really didn't have a chance when compared to this awesome whirlpool. 

Now that she has decided to take a bath an looking at Delilah's alarm clock to check the time on her night stand reveling it to be 9:07pm, seeing that she has plenty of time before they come back she is going to take a nice looong bath an soak. Headed into Delilah's walk-in closet she snags a comfy pink bath robe that is remarkably soft, with the matching bedroom slippers that are equally as soft. Once again she's in the bathroom now selecting the right kind of bath foam, which would normally have been lavender but when Jennifer spied the alyssum scented bath foam she just had to use it. Now with all that remains is turning on the jacuzzi and heater she heads back out of the bathroom to find something to relieve some stress, thinking that Delilah used to partake of this back in the day that she should definitely have the best stress reliever aside from sex. 

Poking around in Delilah's room but to no avail, she comes to a decision to search her nightstand drawer. She sees a weird metal tv remote looking thing but doesn't dwell on that for more than 5seconds because as she opens the drawer she can already smell the 'Christmas-y' aroma and she of course knows that this can only be one thing: reefer, pot, weed, green, ganja, A's, marijuana(could list more names but that might be over kill). Reaching into the drawer Jennifer grabs this ziplock sandwich bag filled with, to her knowledge at least, White Widow(gets it's name for the white hairs all over it plus the affect, has one of the highest THC contents out there). Just looking at it she begins to salivate and then she opens the bag, the smell almost brings her to her knees. She just can't believe this unearthly heavenly scent bombarding her nostrils at the same time it's bringing a tear to her eye. Taking both hands on the bag once again she shoves her nose back in while inhaling deeply. With a huge grim plastered to her face she sets the bag down to look for either a pack of zig-zags, bowl, or some kind of water bong the latter of which Delilah must have for such potent Mary Jane. So just as Jennifer starts her search she finds 2 liter cap with a metal bowl in it, which means only one thing to her: gravity bong. 

****
Shaking the cobwebs from his cranium James sits up in bed still kinda woozy and the first thing that he notices is the fact that Jen has not yet bothered to call. Thinking it odd because her bitch of a boss didn't normally make her work Friday night, 'oh well' he thought climbing outta bed. 'Stupid cunt is gonna have to breathe threw a straw when I get through with her' thinks James with a devious smirk etched to his face.

Reaching for his phone on the nightstand James activates the GPS phone tracker app on his cell phone. With a sinister look on his face he immediately recognizes that this is the area where her boss lives, so James figures that he'll takeout two bitches with one stone. James throws on close so fast that he doesn't even stop to check the time or for that matter consider if there might be anyone else there besides his Jennifer(if he would have checked the time, it would be 7:53 when he got to his beat up Focus). Knowing exactly the location of Delilah's condo James puts his phone in his pocket and puts the peddle to the metal.

****
"Ooh god Joe that feels magnanimous, i just love this" purrs Delilah as Joe massages her shoulders an neck. Feeling kinda bad for cheating Joe out of a lovely dinner Delilah's decided to make it up to him, they are in the back seat of her Audi A8 still at their building having never left in the first place.
"Trying to get these knots loosened for you is all the reward I need Madame Delilah. Maybe you could also use a good foot rub on those tired aching beauties"? He whispers in her ear while brushing her hair from her ear, then leans in for a sweet peck on her exposed neck. Which turns into suckling to form a hicky.
She in fact did love to have her feet pampered an this was a ploy he knew had every chance for success but she wanted him now.. Not just a great massage. She wanted to fuck him, first she wanted him to eat her out then fuck her.

But she thought better of it and decided against it because it was her friend up there and Delilah just didn't want to be the type of 'friend' as to fuck Joe even though they've done it before, she just wouldn't feel right about it in this situation. 
"Joe I'd love to have your big hands rub my big sexy feet and long soft toes. By the way, do you like that nail polish I have on"? Delilah asked as she lifted up her stylish heeled sandals up to his face and wiggled her toes.

But before Joe could take his eyes off those magnificent bulbous toes long enough to form a coherent thought Delilah brings her foot down on top of his massive rock hard erection with the heel raking against his testicles. Grunting in complete and utter agony, Joe's eyes begin to water, all the while Delilah is completely oblivious to his plight. He is just frozen in the horrific pain that has besieged him, unable to move as Delilah rotates her body to stare a this skinny guy who just got out of his clunker, as he is almost paralyzed to do anything other than breath and have tears run down his cheeks to his goatee.

"Holy fucking shit!! That's the SOB that smacks Jen around." she screamed through her gritted teeth. Looking right at Joe as she says "somebody should teach that piece of garbage what getting beaten to a pulp feels like". 
A confused look comes over her face when she hears no rebuttal and then again as she regards Joe's countenance. Then with a slight smirk she realizes her enormously regrettably mistake and immediately removes her heel and foot from his crotch, to rest her foot on the car door near Joe's grimacing face.

"Oh my god hunny... I'm sooo sorry. Are you ok to walk at all"? She asked and wiped her smirk off her face the second the realized the magnitude of her careless actions. But at the moment he can't speak, so he shakes his head a little emphatically to emphasis his response of no. Wishing she could comfort her hulking sweetheart but discerning time is of the essence and that she cannot let this skinny twerp into her building, so without anymore thought on the subject she reaches in her purse for the very same Portasizer that she was given back in high school and got out of her car leaving Joe behind to recover from that blow. Her thinking is that it will take him at least 20mins to

****
James just arrived a the parking garage at 8:56, because he ran several red lights to make such great time. As he gets out of his car he considers bringing his knife along that ironically was a present from Jennifer however he thought better of it for the simply reason that he wants to use his bare hands to personally to feel Jennifer's body(ha) become an empty vessel in his hands. Walking towards the elevator he notices that there doesn't appear to be many vehicles in this garage but it is a weekend after all so James thinks his plan, to come here at this time was in fact fate. That is until he's surround by a blinding light, an then he has this tingly feeling all over his entire body, the blinding light lasts but a few seconds however as his feeling of control returns only to be replaced by complete an utter cowardliness. Feeling and hearing the quaking beneath his feet James has no other alternative but to curl up in the fetal position while wetting his pants as the booms get louder while the shockwaves are getting more pronounced with greater succession. As he feels all hope is lost he hears this deep resonating giggle, then total blackness because he has passed out.

****
Delilah delicately scoops James' unconscious body from the pavement to her fingers then slightly lifts her fingers so that he'll roll to the center of her giant palm. Delilah is struck with this deep rooted compassion for such a small frail creature such as this, however she reminds herself that this derelict has done evil wicked things to Jennifer, but she just can't bring herself to harm such a teensy helpless whelp. Carrying James' back to her car in her slightly cupped hand, while she's walking she lifts his little body up to her face and peers at him with her compassionate eyes.

"James, if you can hear me I'm letting you know that I'm not going to squish you for the disgusting and horrible things you've done to Jennifer. However that's not to say you won't be punished. But until I have decided what to do with you I'm gonna put you in my purse for the time being." Delilah quietly whispered to James as not to draw attention to herself.

Getting back to the car and opening the front door she reaches down and unzips her purse then gentle sets James inside. Zipping it back up Delilah sees Joe starting to come around still reclining in the backseat, she insist that he come upstairs now and stay at her place for a bit.

****
Jennifer's leaning back in the jacuzzi with a lighter in one hand and a bowl in the other, taking yet another hit from this smooth potent weed. Coughing so hard that her fingers and toes are tingling, she has this feeling of complete an utter euphoria wash over her body. Setting the lighter and bowl down on the back side of the whirlpool she traces one hand down her tight taught stomach to her bushy vagina with the other set to work on her left nipple. Pinching and rolling her nipple with her fingers till it's rock hard under her constant fondlings, she's moaning while trying to achieve the ultimate orgasm. Meanwhile her other hands got the rewarding job of bringing this moistened quivering pussy to it's knees, first by softly caressing the clitoris with a feather soft rub, touch and then while the clit is getting some much needed attention two of her fingers plunge into her cavernous vagina to pump in an out as quick as she can for as long as she can stand. 

When an earth shattering third orgasm has rocked her to the very core she reaches behind her head and locates the lighter right next to other object of fascination the bowl still full of that effective White Widow. Giggling to herself she thinks that this is the highest she's ever been and she's only taken two hits from this stuff. But thinking more on it Jennifer decides to hold off on more until she has dried off an is in those comfortable looking pink satin pajamas.

Sitting on Delilah's massive king sized bed Jennifer, shes leaning against the headboard with her legs stretched out and legs slightly spread staring into space at her feet thinking that her delicate little toes could use some pampering. Seeing that her burgundy nail polish is somewhat chipped she knows that she wants to completely wipe it off with the nail polish remover to reapply some polish to really make her toes pop. Just thinking of how cute her toes will look makes her smile and wiggle her toes. Giggling yet again to herself Jennifer wants to watch a little TV while she relaxes on the comfortable, cozy, and warm bed before she drifts off to sleep. 

Now reaching over into the nightstand drawer for that remote she saw earlier, she lifts it out of the nightstand drawer and is immediately struck by how heavy an bulky this thing is. Noticing that the 'remote' has no brand name on it or any numbers, this throws Jennifer for a loop, and it also doesn't have an infrared sensor. However, it does have a (select button) as well as (shrink button) and it also has a button reading (restore). 

Seeing this an being quite baffled by it Jennifer sets it down on the bed next to her and presses the select button and shrink button at the same time because why not... 
(5mins later) Having finally gaining her sight back from that horrific blinding light she still at least knows she's on Delilah's same bed and nothing has changed, that is until she feels and hears this tremendous BOOMING coming from outside of the bedroom... That's when she realizes that the bedroom door is unfathomable, it looks unreal but the her eyes catch sight of the enormous desk by the door with mountain of a mirror on it.. Jennifer is utterly speechless and shaking on the bed when the doorknob begins to twist and turn, but just as she's about to see what it is she passes out from shear terror. 

Not able to witness the incredible awesome size and wonder of Delilah casually striding into her room purse on her shoulder and barefoot, with her hair slightly askew. Although she is aware of her bed missing, she just doesn't care at the moment. 
End Notes:
Hope to get out one chapter a month.
Want this to be a long story
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3261