A Mother's Shrinking Situation by TheDARGX
Summary:

A mother gets shrunk and is at the mercy of her family.


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3940 Read: 59722 Published: January 25 2013 Updated: September 10 2013
Story Notes:

Just give this story a chance! I can assure you it's a good one!

1. The 2 Inch Tall Mom by TheDARGX

2. Chapter 2 Daughters Smelly Feet by TheDARGX

3. Chapter 3 Stuck In Your Daughters Shoe by TheDARGX

4. Chapter 4 Bubble Gum Mommy by TheDARGX

The 2 Inch Tall Mom by TheDARGX
Author's Notes:
Introduction
Morgan looked around. She look around again. She closed her eyes and opened them again. No, this wasn't right, this had to be a dream. The green sheet stretched across the bed like the horizon, and in the distance she could see the windows and curtains. They were so far away! A sudden feeling of dread and realization washed over Morgan... the experiment. It was the only excuse for this.

Come back next friday! Those stupid scientists! If they'd explained to her that she'd be shrinking in the first place, she would've never left! She would at least have told her kids to keep an eye on her, in case she did!

She closed her eyes again and opened them, still hoping for it to be a dream. But it wasn't, it felt too real. She knew it was really happening, everything was too real. "Matt!" she screamed. "Matt! Hannah!" she continued. Then she remembered the babysitter. "Ashley! Matt! Hannah!" she screamed again. "Anyone!" she finished, exhausted. She was sure here voice hadn't carried out of the room. Maybe not past the bed.

She waited. There was no way off the bed, so she just sat and waited. The ticking of the clock on the wall - her clock - it was larger than she was now, and started to get on her nerves. She wished she could go over there and knock it off the wall, it felt so frustrated that she was so tiny. Those stupid scientists! Why didn't they tell her what this was all about!

Finally, she heard footsteps approaching the door to her room. Then they stopped, and there came a knock at the door. Morgan's heart leaped, she knew that the person on the other side of the door was going to be enormous compared to her. She was suddenly very much afraid.

There was another knock, then came a voice

"Mommy!" a shrill, loud, familiar voice called from the other side of the enormous door, so far away. It was Hannah, Morgan's 8 year old daughter. For a moment Morgan almost felt a rush of relief - it was her sweet little girl on the other side of that door, how could she be afraid of her, no matter her size?

BOOM! BOOM! went the door as she beat on it another few times, sending Morgan's heart pounding again. "Mommy!!! ASHLEY went hooome!" she whined, with a bratty tone in her voice. "Come on Mommy, get up already! You've been ignoring me all day!" she screamed, hitting the door again hard, one last time.

Morgan watched, frozen on the center of the bed, as the giant doorknob across the room started to turn. The next thing she saw was her daughter walking in the door... She was so huge! Her beautiful brown hair dangled to and fro, and her huge blue eyes were scanning the room, looking for any sign of her mother.

"MOM, can I be ungrounded already!!!?" she bellowed. It hurt Morgan's ears. "Ugh, she must not be in here. Where is she?" Hannah continued, scanning the room one last time. She turned and started for the door.

"HONEY!" Morgan screamed, running toward her giant daughter on the mattress. "HANNAH! I'M DOWN HERE!" she screamed again, as loud she could toward the familiar giantess. Hannah turned.

"What was that-?" Hannah said. "Mom, are you in here?" Her eyes scanned the room, in the direction of the tiny voice she heard. Suddenly she gasped, her big blue eyes becoming wide with disbelief. For a moment she refused to believe what was in front of her, and she just stood there.

"Sweetie it's okay, it's really me, Mommy!" Morgan cried, holding up her arms to her giant daughter. "That experiment I went to, they shrunk me!!!" she screamed.

Hannah just stared at her, her head tilting awkwardly to one sided. "Woah..." she simply said, but it was the first sign of her accepting what was in front of her. "They... um... they... shrunk you...?" She continued, starting to walk closer. Her giant eyes were so huge, as she leaned forward.

Hannah's giant locks of brown hair dangled over her as her daughter brought her knees up on the bed. Her giant daughter's weight impacting the matress was enough to knock her on her back, where she just laid as Hannah manuevered over her mother, sitting crosslegged around her. "Mom...?" she said, in a bit of a daze. After a moment, her expression changed. "This is... cooool!" Hannah grinned down, her eyes wide, as her tiny mother looked up at her on her back. Hannah's huge grinning face loomed over her.

Her giant fingers began to reach for her, and Morgan began flailing, trying to push her daughter's giant hand away. "Wait!!!" Morgan screamed, as her giant daughter's fingers clasped around her, gripping her, squeezing far too hard before Morgan could even instruct the giantess 8-year-old otherwise. The air was depressed from her lungs, and she stuggled to inhale or speak as she was held her up to her daughter's huge, pretty, grinning face and wide blue eyes. Hannah squinted her giant eyes, and tilted her huge head as though she was thinking.

"Can I be ungrounded, Mommy?" she eventually asked, smirking evilly at her tiny mother, suddenly so tiny and helpless in her hand. She eventually noticed that her mother was desperately wiggling and pushing against her fingers, so she relaxed her grip a bit. Color rushed back into her mom's face.

"Hannah!!" a tiny, exasperated Morgan yelled in anger. "You're STILL completely grounded, that's not changing at all young lady!!" she yelled up into the grinning face of her pretty daughter. She immediately regretted saying it as the grin on Hannah's face disappeared, and she found herself suddenly falling, quickly landing on the bed with a plop, surrounded by her daughter's legs..

"STEPHANIE said you were stupid for grounding me for bad grades anyway," Hannah spat down, angrilly. "She's a LOT better mommy than you, so you should LISTEN to her," she continued, her pretty blue eyes narrowing in anger and superiority.

"SHUT UP! Just shut up!!!" Morgan yelled up at her giant, pretty daughter's angry face, tears welling up in her eyes. She tried to stand up, but she was flicked in the head before she knew what happened. She saw a flash, and found herself face down on the mattress, dizzy.

"I don't want you to be my mommy anymore," Hannah spat down, still angry. "So I'm gonna try being YOUR mommy now, and for being so mean, I'M grounding you for a whole month!" she started to giggle.

"Ugh... do you think I care, Hannah!!" Morgan screamed up at her gigantic brat of a daughter. "I'm already the size of a bug, you can't make it any worse!"

The next sound Morgan heard was hard to place for a moment - SCREEP! SCREEP! But then it hit her what she'd just heard... Her giant daughter was pulling up the velcro straps on her expensive purple sketchers... the ones that Stephenie, her stepmom had gotten her for christmas.

"Sweetie, Mommy loves you, don't do anything to her!!" Morgan began to beg.

"Smelly feet for MOMMY!" She giggled down, as she scooted back a bit. The next thing Morgan knew, her daughter's perfect soles were hovering over her tiny body, and she was unable to do anything but lay there as her daughter's soft, stinky, gigantic soles covered her from head to toe.

She tried to hold her breath, but she was stuck under the giant feet too long and began hurting for some air. She inhaled... it smelled just like she expected, like the sweaty sneakers they had been incased in. She realized that all she could do was smell Hannah's feet, and all she could think about was how the smell was coming from the sneakers that her stepmom had gotten for her.

"Mmmfff!" she screamed in frustration, unable to move or budge from under the fleshy soles off of her pretty daughter. Hannah responded by giggling and pressing down harder into the mattress. "Mmmmmfffff!" she screamed again, to no avail. Soon her daughter's feet had slid down, down her tiny body until she found herself facing her pretty daughter's smelly, stinky toes.

Hannah looked down and saw her mother's face, peering up at her from between her smelly toes. "Hah Hah! Smell my toes mommy, you're grounded!" She mocked, squeezing her mom's head into the flesh of her toes, forcing the smell into her lungs. "This is SO cool," she snickered, watching her mom flail helplessly for some air. "I see why you ground me all the time now, it's fun!"

"Mmmfff..." Morgan again repeated, weakly... she was getting hazy, and she loved her little girl, but now all she wanted was for it to end... but that wasn't gonna happen.

"Okay Mommy, that's enough for now," Hannah giggled, raising her feet off of her.

Morgan lay there gasping for air for a moment, looking up at her daughter's pretty, delighted grinning face, suddenly amazed at how pretty she was getting. "Sweetie, please, don't do anything else to me!" she begged.

"Don't worry Mommy, remember that I still love you, even when I'm squishing you to death under my smelly feet," she grinned down, evilly. "That's just what YOU sound like when you ground me and say YOU still love me," Her giant fingers came down and wrapped around her mother, and brought her to her face. She sniffed her, and giggled. "You smell just like my feet now," she grinned.

"Honey, please please, just help me get big again!" Morgan pleaded.

Hannah grinned...
End Notes:
Stephanie is Hannah's Step mom don't worry we will see her in later chapters (; comment below let me know what you thought!
Chapter 2 Daughters Smelly Feet by TheDARGX
“No way, you're still GROUNDED Mommy,” Hannah grinned, her giant teeth showing in front of her exhausted, tiny mother's face. She slyly smiled as she reached for something behind her mother, and pulled it underneath her. Morgan twisted helplessly, trying to see what she had done.

Before she could say otherwise, Morgan was falling again. THUD! She hit a strange surface, harder than the mattress. She looked around, and as she gasped for air she understood. The sneaker smell, the giant insole and tunnel she saw... she looked up out of the opening up at her daughter's grinning face. She was inside one of Hannah's gigantic purple Sketchers!

“You're never gonna be big again!” Hannah decreed, pausing dramatically. “I'm gonna keep you in my smelly shoes, and STOMP you under my stinky feet forever!” Hannah's pretty blue eyes grew wide, and her brown hair bounced from side to side as she declared her mother a slave to her smelly feet for the rest of her life.

Morgan was in disbelief – how could her own sweet little daughter come up with something so horrible! Sure, she could be a brat, but she wasn't capable of this! “Hannah... please, you can't! I'm your Mommy! You...sweetie please, don't do this to me! ... I'm sorry, please just let Mommy go! ” Morgan cried, but it was too late. The grin on Hannah's pretty face grew as she examined her tiny mother, who peered up at her through the mouth of her shoe.

Hannah's giant toes suddenly appeared overtop of the mouth of the shoe. “I don't need you anymore,” she began to grin. “I have a good mommy now, the one who GOT me these shoes!” she finished. Morgan's stomach lurched as she felt the noose tightening. The mention of Stephanie, her replacement, got her sick to her stomach.

“Sweetie... please!” she gasped. “Don't put on your shoes! Don't turn me into this, I'm your mommy!” Morgan screamed as Hannah's toes began to lower into the mouth of the shoe.

“No you're not, Stephanie's MY mommy! You belong to me!” Hannah laughed. “And you're GONNA live under my feet from now on!” Hannah declared, as she gripped Morgan between her pretty, giant, smelly toes.

Completely overpowered, Morgan was dragged along with them nearly all the way to the back of the smelly purple shoe, hearing Hannah's muffled voice giggling the entire time. About three-fourths of the way there, however, Hannah's toes released her, and her humongous, soft, smelly sole slid over top. Morgan could do nothing... the expensive shoes Stephanie had got her *perfectly* hugged her daughter's smelly foot, shoving her helpless body face up into Hannah's soft, but stinky and repulsive sole as it fully entered the shoe.

SCREEP! SCREEP!... SCREEP!.... SCREEP!

Hannah adjusted the Velcro straps on the the top of her shoes until they were on tight. She swirled around and dangled her feet over the bed, knocking her purple sketchers together. She could feel her mother's helpless body shoved flat into the sole of her right foot, and could feel her mom's arms reaching out in both directions.

“Stupid!” Hannah giggled. "Why did you let them shrink you, now look where you are!" she continued. She scooted down, lowering her feet to the floor. Slowly she began to put more and more of her weight on her feet, until she was standing up all the way. "This is what the rest of your life's gonna be like, stupid!" Hannah laughed.

Morgan was screaming, and seeing stars and flashes of light. If Hannah's feet and the insole of the shoe weren't both so soft, she would've instantly been knocked out by the intense pressure. But she wasn't, it was just horribly crushing. She could hear her beautiful, giant daughter giggling above.

"Take that!" pretty Hannah called down, as she playfully stomped her mother's tiny body under her right foot. "And that!" she continued, laughing.

"Oooh!" Hannah suddenly gasped...
End Notes:
Chapter 3 will be up tomorrow! Let me know how you liked this Chapter.
Chapter 3 Stuck In Your Daughters Shoe by TheDARGX
“Mommy, I think you just shrunk again!” Hannah laughed. “You feel smaller!” she continued, stomping her foot on the ground a few more times. “Cool!” Hannah laughed, as she walked out of their mother's room, and into the living room with Matt.

“Mom's not in there,” she said to Matt.

“What, did she sneak out?” Matt replied, standing up.

“I dunno, why would I know that?” Hannah replied. She was standing with all her weight on her right foot, occasionally hopping up and down.

“Her car's still out there, she didn't drive anywhere,” Matt continued, as he went in the other room himself. Soon he'd searched every room in the house. “No, she's gone, I don't know where she is.”

“Maybe she ran away on us!” Hannah accused.

“No, she wouldn't do that,” Matt replied. “I don't think she would do that, anyway.”

After calling their dad, and talking to him, they all decided that that was the only option, although the fact that her car was still in the driveway bugged them all. The kids went to their father's house, and were greeted with hugs and kisses by their stepmom Stephanie.

Hannah went to her room, and got on her computer. She slipped off her right shoe and pulled it up to her face, peering inside. Her mother's body was smashed into the insole, but she was still okay and breathing. “HI MOMMY!” she beamed, sticking out her tongue afterwards. Then she put the shoe back on the floor, and stuck her foot back in it.

***

Three whole days went by.

Morgan was in disbelief – she was one inch tall, stuffed in a shoe under the feet of her 8-year-old daughter, and no else one had a clue. Hannah was quite relentless with the teasing; she'd often slip her shoe on, and off, and on, and off, for hours at at time, occasionally peeking inside at her tiny mother's body, smashed into the insole of her favorite purple Sketchers.

Despite the horror of the situation, Morgan was never able to actually start hating her giant daughter, no matter how immensely cruel she was being. She found herself making up excuses for the girl, telling herself that Hannah was just 'rebelling' and that this whole thing would eventually pass.

Morgan had plenty of time to think. Occasionally she wondered why her daughter never wore any socks. She'd never paid attention before... did she just never wear socks, or was she intentionally wearing her shoes barefoot because she thought it'd smell worse? She knew it was strange, but she wished she could at least ask Hannah about it, but Hannah never gave her an opportunity to speak.

On occasion, Hannah would mockingly ask her mother 'how her feet smelled,' or if she 'wanted out,' but she'd never give her tiny mother a chance to speak before laughing and shoving her foot back in the shoe.

Morgan eventually got so hungry that she resorted to licking her daughter's sweaty sole for whatever possible sustainance it could provide. Hannah was absolutely *thrilled* by this, and began mocking her mother for "tasting" her feet.

***

Eventually it became apparent that Morgan was really missing, and hadn't actually ran out on the kids. Morgan heard from underneath her daughter's disgusting smelly sole many conversations, between Hannah and Matt, Stephanie, Mike, and even the police. Morgan was full of hope that she'd finally be out from under the giant eight-year-old's control. Of course, Hannah failed to ever mention that Morgan was being squashed under her sweaty feet the entire time, and after a couple of more weeks, the police gave up their search.

Once word got around, the proprietors of the shrinking experiment eventually came forward, and explained what they believed had happened – that Morgan had shrank down to nothing and that there was really nothing they could do about it. They were not held accountable because Morgan had signed a waiver before beginning the project... of course she had skipped over the fine print, just to get it over with. (They failed to mention that the most the experiment could have possibly shrank her to was an inch tall, but that was hardly their concern, of course.)

By this time Hannah and Matt had moved in permanently with their father and Stephanie, and neither of the children seemed to miss their mother all that much. Morgan got to attend her own funeral, underneath Hannah's stinky feet the whole time, of course. :)

When the family got home from the funeral, Hannah decided to do something new with her tiny mom. She grabbed a piece of bubble gum, and tossed it in her mouth. After a few minutes of chewing, she kicked off her shoes and plucked her mother out of her right sketcher. “Hi Mommy!” she snickered. “You know you're dead now, right?” she teased.

“Sweetie...” Morgan started. “I... I don't...” she tried to continue, but was too weak.

“Shh!” Hannah shushed. She casually pulled the piece of bubble gum out of her mouth and began wrapping it around her mother's tiny body, humming happily as she worked. Soon Morgan was encased in her daughter's chewed bubblegum, from head to toe. “Cool!” she giggled, as she...
End Notes:
I'll keep this story updated weekly! Tell me what ya think!
Chapter 4 Bubble Gum Mommy by TheDARGX
“honey no!” Morgan managed to squeak out before the finger of her daughter worked the bubblegum over her mouth silencing any hope Morgan had about pleading rationally with her daughter. The next few moments were of the most horrifying in Morgan’s life.
The mouth of her daughter began to open wide; her bright sterling white teeth glistened with saliva as the teeth jutted down like sharp daggers. Morgan tried to scream but the gum was to sticky and any attempt she made to open her mouth just caused the gum which was molded around her to move with her mouth.

Morgan could hear her daughter Hannah giggling triumphantly as she was shoved onto the waiting tongue of her daughter. This sight left Morgan to watch in complete horror as Hannah’s mouth closed shut. A moment passed by and nothing happened, and then Hannah’s now mighty tongue began to push her towards her daughter’s molars. Morgan could only look on as her daughter’s teeth slammed down beside her. The gum was partially ripped from her body as the teeth snapped next to her waist.

Morgan was beside herself as the mouth of her daughter opened wide and then slammed back down onto the gum. Countless times Morgan could remember chastising her daughter for smacking her gum and chewing it with her mouth opened.

“You’re not a horse honey” she would always say but now these impolite habits of her daughter gave her frightening views of the outside world. Morgan could make out glimpses of pictures and her ex husband in between chews.

Hours felt like it had passed with each second containing a terrifying moment when Morgan would wonder if her daughter’s teeth would exterminate her existence, but that moment didn’t come.

She was starting to notice that her daughters chewing was becoming more erratic, Morgan could only chalk this up to the fact that Hannah wasn’t paying as close attention to her anymore. The moment of her doom now felt like it was coming closer. As several times Hannah’s teeth have landed squarely on her chest and if not for a few comedic moments in whatever cartoon Hannah was watching she would already be dead.

“Time for dinner” said the voice of the woman you hated more than life itself. The home wrecker called your daughter and son to the dinner table and they obediently obeyed. In fact Hannah hardly whined.

All at once and quite unexpectedly a tremendous pressure swept across your cocooned body. A bright light was everywhere as you left the mouth of your daughter and landed squarely in her hand. Your eyes met hers and you watched a gigantic grin cross her face. You thought for a brief moment that you were going to be discarded into the trash but then you were swept beneath the rim of the plate.

Of course you thought yourself. You remembered countless times you would see your daughter shove her gum onto the underside rim of the plate. In fact you can remember hundreds of occasions you would find these little presents while you were doing the dishes as Hannah had forgotten the gum when she was done eating.

Everything happened so fast, you saw the white rim of the plate closing on you and then a tremendous pressure on your back as you were pressed firmly onto the plate. The next half hour felt torturous to you. You couldn’t see anything, but you had to listen to the banter of life going on without you. Your replacement was asking your children about their school day, and your ex husband about work.

As the meal drew on and on you began to wonder if Hannah had forgotten about you. You heard her excuse herself from the table. You cringed at the thought of Stephanie seeing you and tossing you away like a piece of trash, but a moment later you felt your bubblegum cocoon ripped from the plate as your daughter ran upstairs and closed her door.
“That was so cool mommy, we can definitely do that again.” Your daughter told you as she easily ripped you from the wad of gum.
“This has gone on long enough. Now just take me to your father and..”
“Why would I do that? You are dead remember? The way I figure it, is I own you now slave.”

The words cut through you like a knife. Your own daughter , your flesh and blood called you a slave. This has to be some kind of rebelling against your parents thing. My baby is a not normally like this. She’s a good girl.

You were so busy thinking you didn’t even notice Hannah putting you in….
End Notes:
Hope you guys are loving the story!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3293