Shrink Sitter by tinymaster
Summary:

After a seventh grade bully continuously causes mischief for his fellow student, she decides to "shrink sit" him.


Categories: Giant, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: No Word count: 28493 Read: 273851 Published: January 29 2013 Updated: May 07 2014

1. Chapter 1 by tinymaster

2. Chapter 2 by tinymaster

3. Chapter 3 by tinymaster

4. Chapter 4 by tinymaster

5. Chapter 5 by tinymaster

6. Chapter 6 by tinymaster

7. Chapter 7 by tinymaster

8. Chapter 8 by tinymaster

9. Chapter 9 by tinymaster

10. Chapter 10 by tinymaster

11. Chapter 11 by tinymaster

12. Chapter 12 by tinymaster

13. Chapter 13 by tinymaster

14. Chapter 14 by tinymaster

15. Chapter 15 by tinymaster

16. Chapter 16 by tinymaster

17. Chapter 17 by tinymaster

18. Chapter 18 by tinymaster

19. Chapter 19 by tinymaster

20. Chapter 20 by tinymaster

21. Chapter 21 by tinymaster

22. Chapter 22 by tinymaster

23. Chapter 23 by tinymaster

24. Chapter 24 by tinymaster

25. Chapter 25 by tinymaster

26. Notes 1 by tinymaster

27. Chapter 26 by tinymaster

28. Chapter 27 by tinymaster

29. Chapter 28 by tinymaster

30. Chapter 29 by tinymaster

31. Chapter 30 by tinymaster

32. Chapter 31 by tinymaster

33. Chapter 32 by tinymaster

34. Chapter 33 by tinymaster

35. Chapter 34 by tinymaster

36. Chapter 35 by tinymaster

37. Chapter 36 by tinymaster

38. Chapter 37 by tinymaster

Chapter 1 by tinymaster

Chapter 1

Magnus Guido, was like any other seventh grader, he went to middle school, he went to the mall, he played videogames, he read comics, and he watched a lot of shows. Now he also has a bad habit. You see, he is a bully. Now before you look at his friends, he is a chosen loner. Now before you look at his videogames, comics, or shows, they are all not that violent. He likes the more cartoony stuff. But he would never admit it. Now back to the fact, that he is a bully. You see, he likes to dominate others. Now he hardly ever fought, but when he did, even full grown men, were said to back down from him. He had just gotten home. He was sitting on his bed, reading a comic, when he heard his mom say, "Magnus Guido! You are in so much trouble mister!" He got up, wondering what could be the big problem. Then he headed into the living room. It was a one-story three bedroom house. There standing before him, was Cherish Seraphim. She was a fellow student, in all his classes, and the "butt" of most of his jokes. She spoke up, "Every day, you decided to pick on me." He then replied, 'When?" "Let's look at this week shall we? Monday, you put maggots in my lunchbox. Tuesday, you put a photoshopped picture of me, called Titanic Tush on all the lockers, but mine. Wednessday, you whipped pebbles at me. Thursday, you forced tickled me, but when I tried to stop you, you slapped me. And today, you smacked me, on my bottom. And this was going on for a month now. And I asked you everytime, to stop, but you refused. And you even tried to threaten me." "Where's your proof?" She then took out a videocassette. And she puts it in. It shows him doing exactly what she said he did. "Got it from Mrs. Roler," said Cherish. Magnus looked at his parents, they were not amused. "YOU'RE DEAD!," he yelled at her. He was about to hit her, when his mother, stopped his fist! "That is enough young man!," she scolded him. As she let go, he turned to walk away, and said, "I'll go to my room then." But then Cherish said, "But that's not your punishment." He was then grabbed by his mother again. Cherish continued, "You see, I love to babysit as well as petsit. Everyday after school, I would look for good oppurtunities to do a job. I also like science. In fact I created a program, which I dubbed 'project: shrink sit." And you are going to be my first subject." "That's impossible! You're crazy!," he yelled. Then his mom showed him, a real live horse, but that was in the palm of her hand. It was a shrunken clydesdale! His mom then said, "I already signed the papers." And with that, his punishment, was soon to start.

Chapter End

Chapter 2 by tinymaster

Chapter 2

Magnus was guided by his father to Cherish's father's car. Mr. Seraphim was an imposing man. He looked to be a professional wrestler, but when he spoke it all went out the window.

"Hello there!," the man said with enthusiasm, "I hope you don't mind the backseat!"

"Dad!," Cherish stated annoyed at his "happy behavior."

He was lead into Mr. Seraphim's car. This time by Mrs. Seraphim. He took note, as to how strong she was. Even though she looked to be a sized two. Then Cherish got in the car next to him.

"I hope you know, that we are all only doing this to help you," Cherish said sweetly.

"So why do you want to shrink me?," he asked her.

"I personally don't believe,  that you would benefit, from detention or suspension. Plus if you see things from a different point of view, then maybe you can be enlightened."

"Ok."

The drive was long. Even though she lived four miles from his place, it still seemed long. One could attribute it to his wondering what would happen to him. He knew he was going to be shrunk, but what would happen after that? He looked out the window, at all the trees. While watching them, he remembered, when they first met. It was in fourth grade. He was new at the school, and not many people wanted to get to know him. Except for Cherish. She really wanted to know him, for him. But he thought she was annoying. So he filled water balloons with jelly and fired them at her. She was soon covered in strawberry jam.

"Ha! Ha! Jam Face! Jam Face!," he taunted her.

Soon she was crying. And after that people wanted to be his friends, but he just punched them. He loved being alone. And he just found out, that he loved picking on ohters, especially Cherish. She was such an easy target after all. Over the years, he continued, to bully others, with his clear intent on Cherish Seraphim. One year, he poured worms down her back, and called her "worm girl." Now he was heading to her house, to be shrunk, and who knows what else. He continued to look at the trees. And remember all the things he did to her. He laughed to himself.

After awhile, they arrived. Thinking it over, he did not want to head inside her house, to meet his fate. So he decided to make a run for it. But Mr. and Mrs. Seraphim surrouned him.

"Don't try to run now," Mr. Seraphim said, with a smile, with became sinister, "Don't want to break your arm now."

"You can't even kill an ant," his wife remarked.

He was then lead inside. Her house was huge. It was bigger than his house at least. It was a three story house. He was then led into the basement. Into a room, with stuffed animals, books, and a tv.

"You can sit on my bed if you like," half-ordered Cherish. He complied.

He knew he was in Cherish's room. She then gave him a can of what he believed to be soda, to drink. Now even though he was not thirsty, he still drank, for both her parents, were blocking the door. Mr. Seraphim didn't seem like much, but he didn't want to risk it. Mrs. Seraphim on the other hand, was terrifying.

He then asked, "So when will you shrink me?"

"Right now," she replied.

He soon found found himself trapped in a dark squishy cave. Then he tumbled down towards a light. He then landed on a soft material. He then looked up, to see Cherish towering over, and looking down at him. He was now shrunk.

She then spoke, "Ok now! Time for some ground rules."

Chapter End

Chapter 3 by tinymaster

Chapter 3

Magnus looked around her bed. It was pink with yellow polkadots. At his current size, he calculated, that it would take about two minutes to cross each polka dot. And he was in the middle of it all. He then thought about his options. He could stay there, and listen to "her rules," or he could make a break for it. Guess what he chose. He sprinted as fast as he could, he could see the edge of the bed. All he had to do now, was find a way to get down safely, get outside her room, and ultimately outside to freedom. But then he saw it. One of her stuffed toys! This one was a stuffed green dragon, with brown wings.

"How original," he thought sarcastically to himself.

He turned around, to see another stuffed animal. This time it was a phoenix. It was red with orange and yellow wings. He turned arouned again, to see a stuffed white tiger. He knew, that if he turned around he would see another stuffed animal.

And sure enough he did. This one was a blue turtle. He slowly realized it, he was surrounded by stuffed animals. He then got an idea.

"If I can't go around," he said, "I will have to go over!"

He then went up to the dragon. He grabbed onto its soft fur, as he used its plushiness to pull himself up. He climbed up the foot, past the knee, and right when he got halfway past the dragon's stomach, a giant hand pushed him down onto another giant hand! He studied it.

It was massive in size to him, but it was overall slimmer, and he saw the fingers as being longer and more delicate. He then went up to the tip of the finger, to see that there was pink nail polish, with flower designs on them. He then looked up, to see Cherish's angry face.

"Rule Number One!," she yelled out to him causing him to stumble backwards, "You will NOT RUN AWAY!"

She then held him, in her right hand, as she then flicked at his bottom, with her fingers on her left hand. He squealed! He struggled to break free, but her grip was too strong for him. He looked like a bug trying to break free, from its captors.

She then set him down on her hand, and held his now stinging backside to her palm, as she asked him, "Do you understand?"

He could only tearfully reply, "Uh huh."

"Good! Now Rule Number Two. The floor is off limits. That includes everywhere we go. Also the bed is off limits, when I am sleeping. Don't want to lay on you now do I? Rule Number Three. You must get permission from me, my mom, or my dad, to leave my room. Rule Number Four. You will eat what I give you. Don't worry it WILL be edible."

Then he noticed it. Looking down, he saw, that he was naked! He didn't think of it in all of the excitement, but now that he was listening to her, he noticed it.

He flinched to cover himself up and asked, "Can I please have some clothes?"

To which she replied, "Rule Number Five. Clothes are a privelage and NOT a right for you. And right now you haven't earned that privelage. And besides no one can see anything, not at your current size anyways."

He got embarrassed at that coment, so he tried to hide his head by looking away.

She laughed and said, "But it's true! Anyways. Rule Number Six," she placed a keychain ring, that had a long (three inches) chain, around his belly, "You will wear this 'mini leash' at all times. And Rule Number Seven. Any attempt to break anyone of my rules, will result in a spanking."

He lowered his head and said, "I understand."

"Good! Now it's time for bed."

She placed him into a giant black device, that had a hole in it for air. He was on a giant yet soft and fluffy pillow. When she closed it up, he realized, that he was in a ring box, that had a hole punctured into it.

It was actually pretty dark. Now normally he wouldn't mind the dark, but at his one-inch size, he did not like this one bit.

"May I have some light please?," he asked.

She just turned on her lamp, which allowed light to seap in, as she then said, "Good Night."

Then he fell asleep.

Chapter End

Chapter 4 by tinymaster

Chapter 4

Magnus had a wonderful dream. He was in the mall, and he was the only one there! Being a loner, he liked days, where it was dead inside. And in his dream, he had full run of the mall! He went to have pizza, played video games, without the need to buy them (he just played them in the store), and he read lots of comics in the bookstore.

Magnus could feel someone shaking him, saying, "Magnus... Magnus... Time to wake up."

But he ignored it, saying, "Five more minutes mom!"

The voice then said, "Tee hee! I'm not your mother."

He woke up, and was startled to see Cherish's giant face! He must be having a nightmare. Then he remembered the night before. He got up, and heard a jingle. He looked to see that he still had that "mini-leash" on him. Then she picked him up.

"It's time for your morning spankings!," she said to him.

"What?!," he asked more than a little scared.

"Every morning, while you are at this size, you will get a swat on the backside."

"But why?!"

"Because, two reasons. Number One, it is a precursor and warning of what's to come, if you break ANY OF MY RULES. And Number Two," she pulled out the tiny horse, as he was now half an inch tall!, "without the spankings, you will shrink half an inch each day. Stopping only at a twenty-fourth of an inch. Don't worry about the horse tho, I gave him the antidote, and in one hour, he will return to normal size."

She then left, to give the horse back to its rightful owner. Who quickly drove home, to put it back in the stable.

When she got back, she lifted him up, and she smacked his little backside, with her fingers. He screamed! And again he squirmed. But soon it was all over. He had to rub his bottom, to soothe it.

"Ok," she said sweetly, "Time for breakfast."

She took the opposite end of his "mini-leas," and hooked it to a loop on her pants, then she dropped him into her pants pocket.

"Don't leave my pocket now," she warned him, "Otherwise you will get a spanking, and I might put you in my panties instead."

He complied with her statement. But he had to ask, "Can I watch where we're going?"

She replied, "As long as you stay in my pocket all will be fine."

He climbed up her massively deep pocket. He figured, that this must be what mountain climbing was like. After about three minutes, and five tries, he reached the top.

He peered outside. There everything around him was huge! He never really taken it into account before, but now that he was only one inch tall, he knew, that he had to be extra careful. He could feel her pocket tighten, as she ascended the stairs from the basement. Then they got into the hallway. Cherish stopped to talk to her father. And if he looked menacing when he first saw him, Mr. Seraphim now looked to be a titan, in his own right! He could hear them talking, mostly about him, like he wasn't there.

"He tried to run yesterday," Cherish said.

Mr. Seraphim then asked, "Did you spank him?"

"Oh yes, daddy!"

"And does he know the rules?"

"Well for right now, I only gave him seven."

"Ok. But remember to tell him the other rules sooner than later."

"Oh I will."

"By the way, where is the 'little guy' anyways?"

"In my pocket."

Mr. Seraphim knelt down, and looked dirctly at the miniscule boy, peeking out of the pocket of his daughter's slacks. Magnus could see every gray hair on his head. (He only had three. Luckily.) He could just tell by looking, that besides his goatee, he was a perfectly clean shaven man. And he noticed, that a part of Mr. Seraphim's right eye, was duller than the rest of his blue eyes.

The man then said, "Hey there lil' fella!," before lauging. This caused poor Magnus to almost lose his grip. Almost.

"Dad!," Cherish said annoyed, "You're embarrassing me!"

"Ok punkin! See ya later!"

"Dad!"

And with that, they parted ways. Magnus, after hearing her be called "punkin" started laughing.

Cherish, then said, "If you want a spanking, and a ride in my panties, keep lauging."

He stopped, in an instant. The walk seemed long for him, at his size, and he couldn't get a fix on everything in her house.

And after about a minute, he was guided out of her pocket, and placed by a table, that was on another table! There in front of him was his food.

Chapter End

Chapter 5 by tinymaster

Chapter 5
He looked at the food, placed in front of him. On a doll-sized plate, there was a gloopy mess of purple, yellow, and green.


"Hey what is this stuff?," he asked.


Cherish nonchalantly replied, "It is a mixture of toe jelly, ear wax, and snot.


"Are you serious?!"


"Oh yes."


"There is NO WAY I AM EATING THAT!"


"YOU WILL EAT THAT! UNLESS YOU WANT ANOTHER SPANKING!"


He saw a doll-sized fork. Instantly he grabbed it, as he used it, to spear her hand! She screamed! He then used a napkin, to glide down to the ground. There he made a run for it.
But then he was stopped, by a GIANT HAND! He turned around, but he was caught and then picked up. There he was brought tiny face to GIANT FACE, with Mr. Seraphim. He pinned down the tiny teen, as he carried him to Cherish's hands. She was NOT pleased.


"Rule Number One," She said before spanking him, "You. Will. Not. Run. Away! Rule Number Two, The. Floor. Is. Off. Limits! Rule Number Four, You. Will. Eat. What. I. Give. You! Do I make myself clear?!"
He shook his head up and down vigourously.
But then she sat him down on the chair, that she was sitting on, pulled down her pants and panties, to reveal her backside.


Then she menacingly asked, "Or do you want to eat, sleep, and play in my BUTT!"


He could see it coming closer to him, so he starts pleading, "Please! Please! I'll follow the rules! I will! I will! I promise! JUST DON'T SIT ON ME!"


Soon she stopped, at about a millimeter from his face. She went back up, and she pulled her pants and underwear back up.


"Good!," she said, as she picked him back up, and placed him back on the table.

He couldn't believe that had actually happened to him. It was like two massive cliffs were closing in on him. He knew, that she aimed it just right, so that if she did sit down on top of him, he would go into the canyon, called her crack. Now even though she barely touched him, he could feel the smoothness of her heiny grazing his tiny nose. Speaking of, he could smell strawberry scented bubble bath on her. He then wondered. what is she did sit on him? What if he was stuck in there? What if he was crushed?

All in all, he was glad he did not have to find out.


"I can't believe you actually did that," Mrs. Seraphim said, with a laugh.


"Yeah but he needed to learn his place tho," she said.


Then her father spoke, "And you need to tell him the truth right now."


"What truth?," asked Magnus.


Cherish replied, "That stuff on your plate, is actually lemon-lime yogurt cake, with grape jelly." Then she smiled and giggled.
Now knowing, what the stuff really was, he took a bite, to find out, that's all it was. He soon happily ate it all up. Then he drank it down, with a tiny cup, of apple juice.


But he jokingly asked, "Hey there's no other yellow liquid in here is there?"


She smiled at him, and asked, "What do you think?"


Then the doorbell rang.


Cherish got up, and said, "Hey! The kids and their dog and cat I promised to babysit and petsit today are here!"


Chapter End

Chapter 6 by tinymaster

Chapter 6

Cherish went to get the door. Soon there was a pitter patter of little feet. That to Magnus felt like an earthquake. Mrs. Seraphim had to hold him, and his mini-leash, in order to keep him from falling. Soon he saw a little boy sitting on an empty chair. Then a little girl, holding a baby, was on the other empty chair. She was holding a gray and white longhaired cat. Now to us they were little, around seven. But to Magnus, they looked to be massive. He felt like he was an ant, in a world of giants.

Then it happened.

The cat saw him. It broke free of the girl's hand, As it leapt for the tiny teen. Mrs. Seraphim was startled enough, to drop Magnus. Using his mini-leash and quick thinking, he manages to swing around, in order to guide himself down. He then ran from the, to him, MURDEROUS CAT! But the cat noticed his mini-leash, and playfully pulled Magnus to it. Then he was abruptly picked up. He turned around, to see Cherish placing him in her palm.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!," he nervously pleaded.

But she smiled to him, looked down at the cat, and said, "Bad kitty! Bad kitty!"

The cat just ducked away, and hid behind the girl.

Then Cherish dropped Magnus onto the table, IN FRONT OF THE TWO KIDS!

"Why don't you all introduce yourselves?," she asked.

The girl went first, "My name is Princess Contessa."

The boy then remarked, "You can't be a Princess!"

"Yes I can!"

"No you can't! Besides I am Conlan, but you may call me Fist-Lord, Superhero."

"Well you can't be a superhero!"

"Yes I can!"

Then Cherish said, "Enough! If Contessa wants to be a Princess, she can. And if Conan wants to be a Superhero, he can. Now why don't you introduce your pets?"

Conlan called out, "Come here Skipper! Here Boy!" Soon a puppy comes rushing to him, in a skipping motion. Front Paw. Front Paw. Hind Paws. Repeat.

He then continues, "This here's Skipper. He's a Pitbull."

Soon Skipper starts whining.

"And such a baby sometimes."

Then Contessa, stated, "I see you have already met Sugar Belle. She is a Persian and Briitsh Shorthair mix. She is usually sweet... But..."

Cherish added, "... She thought you were a tasty mouse." Then all the girls and Mr. Seraphim giggled at the joke.

Then Magnus said, "And my name is Magnus."

After breakfast was done, they all watched tv. Then Contessa noticed it.

"Why is Magnus nakie?," she asked.

To which Cherish replied, "He was so naughty, that he lost his clothing privelages."

"Ok!"

Then Contessa asked another question, "May I play with Magnus please?"

Magnus was terrified, when Cherish replied, "Sure. But you must be very careful with him, ok?"

"Ok!"

Before he could even protest, he was taken to a girl's guestroom. There he was placed in a dollsized crib, and then Contessa had wrapped up and taped a napkin on him.

Then she said, in a cheerful, yet terrifying tone, "I am the mommy and you are the baby."

Chapter End

 

Chapter 7 by tinymaster

Chapter 7

He could not believe this was happening. This little girl, was treating him like a doll. A baby doll! He tried to get up, but Contessa pinned him down.

"Babies DO NOT WALK!," she scolded.

Scared he decided not to move, and he said, "Sorry"

"They don't talk either!"

He just laid there. She took out a mini-plastic bottle, and she guided it into his tiny mouth. Magnus had no choice, but to pretend to suckle. Then she used one hand, guided him to her mountainous shoulder, and "burped" him, with her fingers on her other hand.

Magnus was then laid back down in the crib. She pretended to cook and clean. Then Cherish came in.

"Hey can I feed the baby some strained peas," she asked Contessa.

To which Contessa smiled broadly and exclaimed, "Ok!"

Soon Magnus was strapped into a mini-highchair, as a baby spoon, of peas is "guided" into his mouth.

He tries to protest, but Cherish asks, "Do you want another spanking?"

He gives up. After five minutes, he literally can't take another bite. Then it happens. He starts jolting, wanting to get out. For the combination, of the yogurt cake, jelly, apple juice, and strained peas, were taking a toll on his now tiny body. And he had to go. BADLY. Cherish then hears a tiny whistling sound.

"Hey Princess," said Cherish, "You might want to check the baby."

Contessa picks up the tiny teen, brings his "diapered" butt to her nose, then says, "Stinky! Stinky! You need a change!"

He is soon laid down on another napkin, while the napkin he is wearing, is removed from him. Contessa then gives the "dirty diaper" to Cherish, who goes to the restroom, to flush it down the toilet. When she gets back, Contessa is using a tiny piece of a wetted napkin, as a baby wipe. Magnus could NOT believe this was happening. Not only was he a baby doll to her, but she was now wiping him clean! He soon freely starts crying. Contessa quickly "rediapers" him.

Then she cradles him in her hand, and says, "There. There. There. There. It's alright."

Cherish then said, "Contessa sweety. Would you mind if five minutes, Conlan has a turn?"

She smiled and said, "I don't mind."

Five minutes later, he had his "diaper" removed, leaving him naked again, by Cherish. She then gave him to Conlan, who brought him to the boy's guestroom.

There he was placed in a remote controlled car.

"OK!," yelled out Conlan, "You are a racecar driver now!"

He was now wondering, if he would miss being a "baby."

He had no clue, as to how he would be treated. He knows young boys can be more wild than young girls. He was a young boy once. Then it started. He felt the car ram into the wall! He felt dizzy. Then it hit the wall again! Before it could hit the wall in the third try, Magnus jumped out!

But Conlan picked him up, and said, "Bad Driver! Bad Driver!"

He was to be his toy. For the time being.

Then he was placed in the racecar again. Again he was driven into the wall. And again he jumped out.

Conlan was not pleased. And he wanted Magnus to be punished.

Magnus was gonna learn the hard way, that even seven year old kids, would be given control of him.

He looked at the tiny teen, and said, "Cherish said that I could do this."

Then he pulled his pants and underwear back, and dropped Magnus, into his butt area!

Then Conlan laid down.

"I'll let you out in five."

Butt he fell asleep.

Chapter End

Chapter 8 by tinymaster

Chapter 8

Conlan was sleeping peacefully. He was curled up in a cute little ball. All of a sudden Cherish walked in, and shook him awake.

"Conlan," she said, "It's time for lunch."

"Here?," he asked.

"No. We are going to Happy Bob's Family Restauant."

"The one with the ten foot slides that lead into the ball pit?!"

"Uh-huh!"

Conlan sprung awake. He and Contessa had gotten ready. They were to be taken by Cherish and Mrs. Seraphim. Mr. Seraphim stayed behind, to watch Sugar Belle and Skipper.

When they got there, Cherish set the gorund rules.

She said, "When we get inside, the three of us will find a place to sit, while my mom orders your favorite foods. Then when you two have cleaned your plates, you may go play for half and hour. Is that a plan?"

They both said, "Yeah!"

After getting inside, and waiting they got their foods. Mrs. Seraphim got a fish sandwich with a diet soda, Cherish just got onion rings and a coffe (half and half), while Contessa and Conlan both got chicken nuggets, with Contessa getting orange juice and Conlan getting apple juice.

When the kids were done, they went into the play area. Contessa just played in the ball pit, while Conlan went down the slides. He went normally, on his tummy, and even cross-legged! They were having fun. But then they had to get going. The two kids complied peacefully.

When they got back inside, Conlan asked, "May I use the bathroom?"

Cherish replied, "Sure. But first can you let my little friend out first?"

His face sank, he totally forgot about the tiny teen! He squatted down, pulled down his pants slightly, and let Magnus out. Luckily Cherish was there to catch him.

Magnus could not believe what had ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO HIM. He was stuck in this little boy's butt! He was just in there, for five minutes, until he felt himself being smushed between his "cheeks" for a couple hours. Then he felt himself being crushed and moving, as well as just moving. He did not want to experience that again.

Cherish brought him up to her nose, then said, "I think someone needs a bath!"

He was then taken back to Cherish's room. There she took a plastic cup, filled it slightly with water, and then added soap. She gently guided him in.

"I'll be back in a few," she said to him, "be sure to wash up really good."

He did just that. He figured the cup was too slick and tall, for him to try to escape. Besides where would he go? And would he be stuck in Cherish's bottom this time? Plus he wanted to get that "stinky" smell off of him.

He was washing up, when he felt the cup tip over. He along with the soapy water, flowed out unto the floor! He had a hard time standing on the slippery floor, when he saw her...

SUGAR BELLE!

She was licking her lips looking at him, with the clear intent of having him for a snack.

Chapter End

Chapter 9 by tinymaster

Chapter 9

The cat looked at him like he was a delicious snack. He saw the cat like she was a terrifying monster. Sugar Belle scrunched back, did a little wiggle, then... POUNCED! He backwards hopped out of the way! Then he started sliding across the floor. The cat was trying to bat at him, but he would just dodge it. Then it happened. He slid into a crack on the wall. He got in there pretty deep. Sugar Belle could not reach him. Even though she continued to try. He though he was safe, till he noticed, the mini-leash was still outside his safezone! So he quickly pulled it in. But the cat saw this, and started tugging at the leash! He felt himself being pulled towards Sugar Belle. Magnus fought to hold his ground.

Would he become kitty food?

Would he just become her chew toy?

Could anyone save him?

Would anyone save him?

Then he heard and felt footsteps.

He then heard a familiar voice say, "Bad Kitty! Bad!"

He then notice the cat run away.

The voice then said, "It's ok. You can come out now."

He walked out, to see Cherish standing before him.

"I'm sorry! I"m sorry!," he pleaded, "Don't be mad at me!"

She smiled and asked, "Why would I do that? Sugar Belle was the one being naughty sweety."

He then smiled back. She then gave out her hand, as she guided him out of the tiny hole, and onto her hand.

"Let's get you dried off," she said.

After a minute, he was all dried up. The day went by pretty fast. Soon it was time for bed again. Contessa and Conlan were in bed earlier, with Sugar Belle sleeping with Contessa and Skipper sleeping with Conlan. Magnus was sleeping in his box bed, when he had a terrifying dream.

He was trapped in Conlan's butt being chased by Sugar Belle!

He woke up with a start! He was then contemplating, on the dangers of staying there. He figured she had to have an antidote, but where would she put it? Backpack? Too Obvious. Dresser? No. He would have been able to get it then, and she was too smart for that. Then it hit him. In the cupboards! It's high up, and out of the way.

He carefully slid the mini-leash off of him. It gave a slight mettalic noise, but he hoped, that Cherish was a sound sleeper. He carefully liftted the box, to see, that she was fast asleep. He then snuck out, and using the mini-leash as a rope, he carefully climbed down. Then he used it, to guide him upstairs, and into the kitchen, He was thankful, that no one, especially Sugar Belle was awake at this time.

He got to the first cupboard... opened it up... to find... nothing. He turned around to climb down, but looking right at him, was Cherish!

"You're supposed to be asleep!," he yelled to her.

She picked him up, gave his butt some quick flicks, then scolded, "You know the rules! Tiny Man!"

"Screw your rules! Turn me back right now!"

"You were looking for the antidote?"

"Yes!"

"Why?!"

"Sugar Belle!"

"Look. I talked to kids' parents, and the promised, that the next time they are to be babysat, the pets will stay there."

"Can't you just return me to normal?!"

"No. Not until you learn to behave yourself. And besides tommorow the kids go back home. I only babysit them, on Saturdays."

"Oh ok."

"I'm glad you understand, but you did break three of my rules."

"Wasn't the spanking enough?"

"No. I'm afraid you might do this again. So..."

She opened up the back part of her pants and panties, and dropped him in.

"In you go," she said.

She then went back to bed. She then covered up, and laid down.

"You will only be let out, for food, when I need to use the restroom, when you need to use the restroom, and for fresh air. Now... Sleep tight. Tommorrow morning I'm taking a bath."

Chapter End

Chapter 10 by tinymaster
Chapter 10

Cherish got up first.

"Morning Butt Baby," she said to him waking him up, "Now don't bother talking right now Butt Baby. I won't be able to hear what you have to say. Being in my tush and all. Now I have decided to call you Butt Baby, because of two reasons. The first, and most obvious reason, is you are in my Butt. And the second reason, is because you could have acted mature about this whole thing, butt you acted like a Baby. Now my little Butt Baby I am going to take a nice lone relaxing bath. You can stay in my heiny for that time."

Frightened at this, Magnus tried to break free. But the mega cheeks were too squishy to move. So he tried punching and clawing at her giant heiny wall. It just made her giggle at his pathetic attempts.

"Don't make me spank you," she said, "Oh wait!"

She pulled down his pants, dropped him out, gave him his morning swats, and then put him in her butt again. Then she went into the restroom, and got the water ready.

"Hope you don't mind a bubble bath," She mockingly said to him.

When the water was ready, she slipped into the luke warm tub. Magnus was swimming in this stuff! He was actually amazed, at how she managed to leave enough water, to give him air to breathe. But she was laying down, in such a way, that he knew he could not swim out. So he decided to just swim around.

He was amazed, at how long she was taking her little bath. But soon it just had to end.

"Time to get out Butt Baby," she told him.

She got up, and he was trapped between her mega cheeks again. Cherish drained out the water from the tub, as she then wrapped up with a towel. When she got back to her room, she dried off her body. Then she gave Magnus the towel, while he was still in her tush, to dry off. He felt like he had no choice, so he complied. After they were both dry, Cherish put on some fancy clothes.

"Hey Butt Baby," she said to him, "Tommorrow's school again. But don't worry. I explained to our teacher, your situation. So you will still be going to school, but in my butt. Oh and also I will let you out to do homework. But for now, I called some friends over. And they want to meet you."

Soon the doorbell rang. And Cherish ran to the door. Literally. Magnus could not keep his little balance. Then she opened the door.

"Hey girls!," she said to them, "And Melvin."

Melvin was Magnus' cousin, who he loved to pick on. And force him to do embarrassing things, just for the kicks. Now would Melvin want to get revenge?

"Come on in!," she said cheerfully.

"Is he really teeny and tiny?," one of the girls asked.

"And in your butt?!," asked Melvin.

"Oh yes," she said, "Want to see him?"

They all then followed her into her bedroom. She then laid down, pulled down her pants and panties, and dropped him onto her bed.

"You get five minutes of fresh air, for the hour you had in my heiny," Cherish said to him, "Girls keep an eye on him. And Melvin have fun with him. But don't break him tho!"

Melvin then smiled a wiked smile.

Chapter End
Chapter 11 by tinymaster
Chapter 11

Melvin produced a tiny doll sized dress. It was pink with yellow polka dots. The girls just giggled at his plan.

"Put this on," he ordered his now tiny cousin.

Too scared of anymore repurcusions, he complied. Plus he wanted to cover up anyways. Then it hit him. There was no back! Melvin tied a tiny piece of string, to the back of the suit. Then Melvin took out a camera. He set it to video, as he then pressed play.

"Skip around," he ordered Magnus.

Magnus started skipping around.

Melvin looked at one of the girls and said, "Daisy. Would you mind doing the honors?"

"Not at all," she replied, before singing, "Skip. Skip. Skip to my lou. Skip. Skip. Skip to my lou. Skip. Skip. Skip to my lou. Skip to my lou. My darling!"

They all busted up laughing. This caught Magnus off guard, as he fell on his bottom. Melvin promptly picked him up, gave him a few good swats, and then scolded him.

"We didn't say you could stop!," he scolded.

Then Daisy said, "Touch your toes."

He reluctantly replied. He could hear the laughter, and he could see Melvin video taping him from his butt end. This time he held his pose.

"Ok you're done," Melvin said.

He released himself from his position.

Then Daisy said, "Ok Rose. Your turn!"

The next girl, named Rose, ordered, "Do a handstand. And for everyone you can't do, you will get a spanking."

Now Magnus did try. He really did. But his bottom was starting to get really really really sore. Soon tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"Alright," Rose said assuringly, "Lily it's your turn!"

This last girl just told him, "I want you to do some twirls. And say 'I'm a tiny sissy' three times.

Still crying, he continuallly kept spinning around saying, "I'm a tiny sissy. I'm a tiny sissy. I'm a tiny sissy."

When he was all finished, he laid down. His tears just kept on coming. He had never been so humiliated in his entire life. Then Cherish came in.

"Awe is my little Butt Baby tired?," she asked him.

Melvin turned off his camera, and said, "Perfect!"

Cherish then continued, "Time to go back in. Say Melvin."

"Yeah?," he asked her in a curious tone.

"Want to flick him back in?"

"Uh. Sure!"

Cherish gave Magnus to Melvin. Then she laid down on her bed with her butt exposed. Then Melvin loosely held Magnus, as he flicked at his tush sending the former seventh graded flying into Cherish's massive cheeks. When he landed, the first thing he did, was try to get out. BUt Cherish "sealed" him in. He soon cried himself to sleep.

Cherish, Daisy, Rose, Lily, and Melvin were all at the dinner table talking. While Magnus was sleeping.

He had a nightmare of a dream. He was trapped in Melvin's butt, while Melvin was doing super athletic things. And Melvin is never athletic! He woke up and started crying.

Cherish just said, "Butt Baby are you hungry?," as she let him out, so that he can be set on the table and and eat his food. This time it was yogurt and crackers. Soon his tears stopped. He was happily eating his food. And he just listened to them talk. Mostly about romantic novels that were out (Melvin talked about the latest science books). He actually didn't mind, when he had to go back to Cherish's heiny. For when she announced, that it was time, he went right in, with no complaining.

After a few hours went by, the four just left. It was now actually pretty late.

"Hey Butt Baby," Cherish said, "Tommorrow's school, and you are going to be on your best behavior."

Chapter End
Chapter 12 by tinymaster
Chapter 12

Cherish woke up first.She took Magnus out of her heiny, as she then gave him his morning spanking. It still hurt. Like a hurt. But he was now getting used to it. He was then allowed to use the restroom (a thimble), eat breakfast (sausage, egg, and cheese waffles), and "do homework." Well actually Cherish wrote for him, while he gave out the answers. Then it was time to go to school. So Magnus had to go back into Cherish's tush.

Mrs. Seraphim drove the two to their school. Now since Magnus had all of Cherish's classes, it was easier for her to explain the entire situation, to their seven teachers and principal.

When they got there, Cherish had a light conversation, with Daisy, Lily, and Rose. They were talking about random things in particular. Mostly about boys.

"So do you have a boyfriend Cherish?," asked Lily.

She did not want to answer. She was actually a little embarrassed about it. So she was happy, when the class bell rang. She headed right for class.

Their first teacher, was a Ms. Wright. She was their Grammar Teacher.

"Ok now class!," she called out, "If you look around, you may not see Magnus, but he is here. Am I correct Miss Seraphim?"

"Yes," replied Cherish.

"So where is he?"

"In by butt."

"Can you let him out for us?"

Cherish lifted her butt about three inches from her chair, as she let teeny tiny little Magnus out. She then picked him up and let Ms. Wright show him of to the entire class.

"Now," Ms. Wright started, "I was just gonna have you write a simple story. But I now also want you to dress up little Magnus here, anyway you like, so he can help you with your story." she then took out a tub of dollsized clothes, "And here are some clothes for him to wear."

Soon Magnus was dressed up in various get up, and forced to do a certain role, for certain people. He had to be a cowboy, a pirate, an astronaut, a ballerina, a baby girl, an elderly gentleman, a warrior, etc., etc. When it was time for second period, he was placed back into Cherish's tush.

Their second teacher, Miss Limitsky, was their Art Teacher. She had the entire class paint little Magnus in different poses. The one everybody loved, was his "crawling" pose.

Now their thrid teacher, was a Mrs. Green, their Social Studies teacher.

"Ok class!," she addressed her students, "Since we are learning about Napoleon. I've decided to ask Cherish permission, on dressing Magnus up like him."

Once again he was let out, as he was forced to dress up, and act like the French DIctator.

He was glad, when lunch came.

While eating the tiny sized portion, of mashed potatoes and gravy he asked Cherish, "Can't you keep me out of your heiny?"


"Sorry," she replied, "But I don't know what they want to do Butt Baby. So I'll tell you what, maybe tommorrow, if you behave, I will keep you on my shoulders. Deal?"

"Deal."

Now for their next teacher. His name was Mr. Trine, their Math Teacher. He just let Magnus stay in Cherish, and she can quiz him on the math stuff later.

Then came gym class. Cherish, while successfully keeping Magnus in her bum, got changed into her gym clothes. Their teacher, Mr. Rushbone, was a frequent target of Magnus' antics.

"Ok for today," he called out to his class, "We are going to do fifty good laps around the gym."

He said this, because 1) Cherish loved jogging and 2) Magnus would then be hit by her massive sweat. And Cherish knew. She was the one who gave him that idea.

As soon as she started running, she was sweating. Magnus could feel her MASSIVE CHEEKS, rub against him. THen he felt himself drowning in her sweat. So he had to swim up her butt, to breathe. But soon he had no where to go... except. He did not want to even think about it.

"Are you ok in there Butt Baby?," she asked him half-heartidly.

Soon he had no choice, but to swim around inside her butt sweat. Now despite the fact, that he loved to swim, swimming in sweat, while in a lady's butt, is not his cup off tea.

But thankfully, the class was over. Cherish then went to hit the showers. She dropped him on the girls' locker room bench.

"Stay put Butt Baby," she told him, "And no peaking at these lovely ladies."

He looked up, to see Daisy, Lily, and Rose looking down on him. They were quite wet, from their shower. And each one sat on him, before drying off! He was way too mortified to do anything. Then Cherish came, dried off, and put him back in her butt.

"Did you like theirs' too?," she jokingly asked him.

Their last class, was Science, with Mr. Tapp. He decided to have a science project, with Magnus and Cherish as partners. So Magnus was let out once again. He was Cherish's holder and carrier.

When school was over, Cherish decided to let Magnus ride on her shoulder, for the time being. THen he got to eat supper, and watch tv with his Shrink Sitter.

When night came, Cherish said, "Now I am going to give you one last chance."

She then set him back in his box bed.

He fell fast asleep.

But another change was happening to him, one that not even Cherish understands.

Chapter End
Chapter 13 by tinymaster
Chapter 13

Magnus woke up. It was only five o' clock. But something was off. He just couldn't quite figure out what. He got out of his box bed, just to stretch his legs. He did not even think about escaping. Not after spending time in Cherish's butt. Then he saw a hand mirror.

"Ahhh!," he screamed, "Cherish! Cherish wake up!"

Cherish woke up to Magnus' crying.

"What's wrong?," she asked slowly getting up.

Then she saw it too. She stared at him intently.

"You look like a tiny ten year old!," she exclaimed to him.

"I know!," he whined, "What's happening to me?!"

"I honestly don't know. But since I can't risk anything," she placed him on the bed and gave him the antidote, "Drink this. It will turn you back to normal."

He complied. Then they waited.

Nothing.

They waited some more.

Still Nothing.

"I don't get it," said Magnus, "Shouldn't I be back to normal?"

"Technically yeah," replied Cherish.

"I tested it out on animals before, and even after five months, this has never happened before."

"Why am I getting younger?"

"We don't know, if you will get any younger or not. But what really bothers me, is the fact, that the antidote did not work on you. You see all other creatures who I gave the antidote to, turned back to normal. You are my first human test subject, so maybe it's different on humans."

"Would I ever be back to normal?"

"I don't know. But let me wake up mom, maybe she can help."

They go to Mrs. Seraphim.

Cherish knocks on her mom's door.

"It's seven in the morning. Give me half an hour still," Mrs. Seraphim calls out.

"There's a bit of an emergency," Cherish replied.

"What kind of emergency?

"Magnus is younger."

"What do you mean?"

"Before he was thirteen, now he's ten"

Mrs. Seraphim opened up the door, and said, "That's impossible people don't," she sees ten year old Magnus, "Regress in Age."

Soon Mr. Seraphim woke up.

"What's wrong you guys," he asked.

Mrs. Seraphim showed the youthened Magnus to him.

They were all at a loss of what to do. This had never happened before. And no one had an answer.

Then Mr. Seraphim said, "We need to tell Magnus' Parents"

After a few minutes, Magnus' father picks up the phone.

"Hello?," he asks, 'What?! How did this happen?"

"What's wrong?," asked Magnus' mother.

"What?! How?!"

It was ultimately decided, that Magnus would need to go see a specialist.

Hopefully the specialist would know what to do.

They get to the specialist. A Professor Starnoon, was the only other person, who knows how the shrinking formula works.

"I don't know," the professor said, "This is my first time too. But it seems like a number of things, can be a factor. Now I will have to run some tests."

The tests were basic check-up tests. Everything seemed normal, for a ten year old. Then he decided to do a swab test.

"This might take a while, I while call you with my results, when I get them."

If this did not work, what will?

Chapter End
Chapter 14 by tinymaster

Chapter 14

Magnus and Cherish decided to take some time off, from school so that they could figure out the situation at hand. Cherish was working on a device, that could read ones age. She was doing this, for she wanted to know if this would continue, or if it would simply stop. Once she got done, she used it on herself.

"Roughly thirteen years. Good," she exclaimed to everyone.

Then she scanned Magnus. His said, that he was only ten years old.

"Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry up!," he impatiently pleaded.

She then said, "Well it says here, that you are technically ten again. Both emotionally as well as physically. Now I am going to give you a test."

"A test? No way!"

"I just need to make sure you're still 'you.'"

"Fine I'll take your stupid test!"

He took a standardized test for what they were learning right now in school.

"Well," she said, "Your mind seems to not have been affected by the regression process."

"That's good," he replied.

Besides what was going down, the day was pretty uneventful. Soon it was nighttime, and they fell fast asleep.

The next day however...

She scanned Magnus again.

"Huh," she said to him, "says here, you are nine point four years old."

"What does that mean?," he asked her. Clearly worried.

"It means, that you are becomming three fifths younger each day.

"Nooooo!"

"I know it's scary, but we need to find a way through this."

"Will I dissapear out of existence?"

"I honestly don't know."

Now while they were in the bedroom, thinking about what to do, with Magnus' condition, the tiny teen spots something.

A comic.

"No way!," he exclaimed, "You have issue one hundred of Imagination Man?"

"Yep!," she smiled.

"But this isn't supposed to come out for weeks!"

"I know the writer."

"You know Billy Franklinson?"

"He's my big brother."

"What?!"

"Yeah. His real name is Billy Seraphim, but the public knows him as Billy Franklinson."

"Can I read it? Please?"

"Sure I don't mind."

He tried reading it, but his tiny stature made it hard, for her had to read each. letter. individually. Like that.

"Here," Cherish said, as she placed little Magnus on her right shoulder. Then they read the story together.

It had a lot of action, and intrigue and Magnus loved that about his stories. He loved the hero fighting against an extremely powerful foe, who would say or do something, that seemed to let the hero win.

"Can I tell you something?," he asked Cherish.

"Sure," She replied.

"The truth is I love Imganiation Man."

"I can see that."

"Now at my old school, I was told that he was for babies. So in order to keep people from knowing, and ridiculing me..."

"... You took on the role of the bully."

"Yes."

"That's understandable. I don't agree with what you did, but people who have a fear of rejection, will reject others before hand."

"So you'll forgive my actions then?"

"I already have."

"Thanks."

"Hey do you want to see a movie with me?"

"Sure. Do I need to bring cash?"

"Nope! You don't mind going in my pocket do you?"

"You're sneaking me in?!"

"Do you mind or not?!"

"No. I don't mind."

"Good! We are going to see a flick then."

The End

Chapter 15 by tinymaster

Chapter 15

Cherish and Magnus were watching a sci-fi adventure movie. Magnus was sitting on top of Cherish's shoulder. He actually loved this new position in watching movies. For he could now spot every detail and "imperfection."

"Hey the actress changed," Magnus whispered to Cherish.

"What do you mean?," asked Cherish quietly.

"The first actress had a freckle under her eye. This one doesn't"

"Maybe she put on make-up?"

"No. The first one had make-up on. This one, she doesn't."

After hearing a "shh!," they decided to watch the movie, and figure out this thing later. When the movie was over, they were contemplating what to do next.

"Too bad we can't see another movie," Magnus stated.

"Want to?," Cherish nonchalantly said.

"You mean it?"

"Sure! Let's make this a BIG MOVIE NIGHT OUT!"

So they decided to watch a romantic comedy, a murder mystery, a horror film, and an animated movie.

After all of this, they decided to go to an ice cream shop, and got a banana split to share.

"This is way too fun!," said Magnus.

"Yeah. And We will help you fix this," replied Cherish.

"Thanks!"

After all of this, it was time to get back home, and go to bed.

Magnus was back in his box bed, sleeping. He had a dream, where he was a womb trapped in Cherish's belly. Which to him was scarier, than being inside her butt.

He awoke with a start. Cherish was looking at him.

"Morning," she said, "Did you have a bad dream?"

He just nodded. Then she checked his age again.

"Hmm," she said, "You are now eight and eight tenths of a year old."

Magnus then said, "Hopefully we can stop this."

"Yes. I hope that too."

"Hey so I looked up the movie, and you're right. Apparently the original actress got sick, before she could finish the movie, so they had her twin finish it for her."

"Told ya."

"Ok. Ok. So how did you know that?'

"Well at my current size, I can see those little imperfections, that most people would miss."

"Wow. That's cool!"

"Thanks, but I think it's only because I am so small."

"Yeah. Too bad too huh?"

They laughed.

Then Magnus got an idea.

"Hey," he said, "How about if today we went to the local pool?"

"Sure! But is that ok with you?"

"I don't mind."

"But how can you swim, if you're at this size?"

"Actually, I was hoping to do so in your bottom."

"You really want to?"

"I don't mind!"

"Ok then! It's settled! When we get there, I will put you in my tush."

They then left. When they got there, Cherish went into the girls locker room. She stripped naked, and lowered her butt to the bench, were Magnus was waiting. He then climbed in. There she then put on her bathing suit. Then she hit the pool. She did some laps. Before she decided to do some backstrokes. Then she just did some light swimming.

Magnus loved swimming, but he knew, that at this current state, he could not do so by himself, so this was the only alternative he could think of.

But he was not not not not not complaining.

Chapter End

Chapter 16 by tinymaster

Chapter 16

Magnus was getting used to being tiny. He let Cherish put him in her tush, so they could enjoy swimming together. Now the only way he could swim, is when water seeped into her suit. It was actually pretty fun. Dark but still fun. When they were done, she decided to hold him, while she washed them both off. After being dried off, they both headed back for home. It was there, that Melvin was waiting.

"What are you doing here," asked Cherish.

He replied, "I was wondering if I could help you shrink sit Magnus. I heard of what's happening to him."

"Sure! I don't mind."

Magnus was going to protest, but he knew, that it was probably not a good idea. So he kept his mouth shut.

Melvin then asked, "Could I take him back to my place for three days?"

Cherish replied, "Oh please do. This way I can focus more on the antidote then."

Magnus was then handed over to Melvin, who then put him in his pocket!

"Remember to take good care of him," Cherish yelled to him, as he walked away.

"Oh I will," he replied.

When they got to Melvin's place, he pulled Magnus out of his pocket. Then he put on a latex glove, as he grabbed out a... wet wipe? He Then rubbed it into Magnus!

He soon felt weird. And he knew why. He was getting younger now! Then he stopped.

"Four years old. Good!," exclaimed Melvin.

"Huh?," Magnus had to ask.

"Remember when I had you put on that dress?:

"Uh-huh."

"Well that dress had a special formula, that seeped into your skin, but in a minute dose. So that you would slowly become younger. Now you did stop at roughly eight years old, but I had to take you, to make you into a teeny tiny four year old."

"When Therith phinds out..."

"... But she won't find out."

"Huh?!"

"I never told her where I live."

"But I don't wanna be four again!"

"You have no choice. Now where should I keep you? Oh I know!"

Magnus was then placed into Melvin's butt! He tried to struggle, but soon got tired, and fell fast asleep.

When he awoke, he realized, that he was still inside Melvin's tush! But he did hear snoring. Melvin was sleeping! It was at this point, that he tried climbing out again. Only this time, his hands weren't able to hold him up! He soon started crying. Were he once again fell asleep.

This time Melvin woke him up.

"Hey there now you're my butt baby!," he mocked.

"Tan I be back to nowmal now?," Magnus asked.

"I Know you're probably asking me to turn you back to normal or something, but this is your new normal!"

It was then, that Melvin let Magnus out.

"You get to come out, when I say so! Oh and you MUST wear a diaper and a dress, whenever you are OUTSIDE MY HEINY!," he ordered.

"NO! I will not wear those!," refused Magnus.

But Melvin gave Magnus a spanking! Then he found himself being guided into the diaper and dress. This was too much for Magnus to bear.

Chapter End

Chapter 17 by tinymaster

Chapter 17

Magnus was forced to skip around in his dress and diaper. Everytime he wanted to stop, he would get a spanking. Which hurt... A LOT! SO he had to keep the motion going. Soon he learned why he was forced to go into the diaper.

"Uh-oh!," called out Melvin, "looks like my TINY BUTT BABY needs a diapie change!"

He then got a quick change. Of course he was actually just stripped naked, and cleaned up.

"Time to go back in my tushy Butt Baby," Melvin mocked.

"Nooooo!," he cried.

He was soon put back into his new squishy home/prison. There he tried to climb out... again. But like before, he tired himself out. He fell asleep once again.

When he woke up, he found himself curled up in a fetal position, and sucking his thumb. He instantly pulled it out. How could this get any worse. He was shrunk and regressed, to an inch tall four year old, trapped in his cousin's tushy.

He got his answer, when his stomach growled. As much as he hated to do it, he knew, that he now had to rely on Melvin to get him some food. He soon was tugging on Melvin's inner left tush. Feeling this Melvin let Magnus out.

"Yes Butt Baby?," he asked.

"I'm hungwy," Magnus replied.

"You may have whatever comes out of my butt."

"Nnnnnooooooo!"

"I am just teasing silly!"

He was then put in his dress and diaper, as he was then given a finely chopped up quarter of a hot dog. He took them with pleasure. He wanted to escape so badly from this place, but he knew he couldn't. He was stuck there. He soon started to cry.

"What's wrong butt baby," asked Melvin in a mock voice of concern.

"I wanna go home!," a tearful Magnus cried out.

"But you are home. Oh did you mean in my rump?"

"No! I wan' go home with Therith!"

"NO! She is not here! So I want you to stop this nonsense RIGHT NOW!"

Upset at all that's been going on, Magnus clawed into Melvin's hand! It hurt! So he scremed! Magnus then used this to escape! But he was soon caught, stripped naked, and spanked.

Then he went back into Melvin's Massive Heiny.

"Ok Butt Baby!," yelled out Melvin, "That was very naughty! Now I am going to the mall, you may only come out of my butt, when I say so!"

When they got to the mall, Cherish was there.

"SO where's Magnus?," asked Cherish.

"At home sleeping," lied Melvin.

"Want to get a drink?"

"Sure!"

Melvin was waiting for Cherish to get their drinks.

She shows up, and says, "Here ya go!"

"Thanks!," he says, as he takes it.

"So good news for Magnus."

"Oh?"

"Turns out, that there was antoher age reducing chemical, at the works."

"You don't say."

"Yeah, Professor Starnoon, was analyzing the chemical structure, and found two."

"That's amazing!"

"Oh yes. Now I couldn't figure out who it was that could have done such a thing, then I got a call, from the Professor. He said, that he found a mysterious fiber on his floor. When he analyzed it, he said it a very special type of cloth. One that could only be found," Melvin finds himself shrinking and getting younger, Magnus uses this chance, to escape his Giant Butt, "IN YOUR DRESS!"

Four year old Melvin, was now standing face to face, with Four year old Magnus.

"Payback Time!," mocked Magnus.

Chapter End

Chapter 18 by tinymaster

Chapter 18

Magnus was staring down Melvin. He wanted to deck his cousin so bad! How dare he do this to him! Then he got an idea. Melvin saw the look on his cousin's face. He tried to run, but Magnus tackled him to the ground. He gave Melvin some slaps! He squealed! Then Melvin retaliated with spanks of his own! It was a literal spanking battle!

"Ok that's enough you two!," ordered Cherish.

But they still kept on fighting against each other. This time, it went to a full on brawl! She effortlessly picks both of them up, and gives them both a swat on their backsides.

"I SAID 'THAT'S ENOUGH!," repeated Cherish in a harsh tone.

"Yeth Therith," they both meekly replied.

"Now you two are coming home with me!"

She then took the two tiny humanoids back to her place. Back at the Seraphim household, Cherish was contemplating what to do, with the two tiny little ones.

"Melvin," Cherish started, "You have interfered with my Shrink Sitter Project, for your own vendetta."

"How did you know I'd be at the mall?," asked Melvin, who knew it was no mere coincidence.

"Lily and Rose told me. Now you had no intention of turning back Magnus to his normal age. Did you?"

"Hell No!"

"Ok. Is there an antidote?"

"Nope. Guess you need to make one."

"Ok. But you will help me."

"Yeah right! I don't have to do anything!"

"Very well."

Cherish then picked up Melvin, and placed him into her own butt!

"Serves you right!," yelled out an overly ecstatic Magnus.

"I wouldn't be celebrating too quickly now," replied Cherish.

"Why?! What did I do?!"

"You did not listen to me, so I will make that a new rule. Rule Number Eight! You will do as you are told. Understand?"

"Yeth."

"Good!"

She then put him into her heiny too as well.

"Ok now you two," she said to them, "Behave yourselves!"

Melvin and Magnus just stared at each other. Neither one of them, wanting to show weakness to the other.

"Hey," said Melvin breaking the ice.

"Hey," replied Magnus.

"Look I want to apologize. With trying to make you younger."

"Why'd you do it?"

"I guess I wanted to always be the BIGGER COUSIN. And then I could get my revenge."

"Was I really that bad to you?"

"Remember that time, you forced me to wear a diaper, simply because I wet the bed?"

"Those were my favorite sheets."

"Yeah well that was just the tip of the ice berg."

"I'm sorry Melvin."

"Me too."

After this long grueling apologetic conversation, both physically shrunk age regressed kids went to sleep. They were both curled up back to back, and sucking their thumbs.

"I think if Magnus does well, he can get to wear clothes," Cherish said to herself.

She then went to get herself a nice snack. Even sitting down, did not disturb the two young ones.

After being out for two hours, Melvin woke up in a cold sweat.

"Magnus! Magnus!," he whispered to his cousin, shaking him awake.

"Huh? What is it?," asked Magnus.

"I had a bad dweam."

"A bad dweam?"

"Uh-huh. I dreamt, that I was trapped in your butt, you were trapped in Cherish's butt, and she was trapped in Daisy's butt! And Daisy and Cherish were getting bigger, while we were getting smaller! I was so scared!"

Melvin soon started crying loudly.

Magnus hugged him, and stated, "There. There. It's all right now. Shh. It's all right now."

It was about five minutes, before Magnus got an idea.

"Hey!," he said, "Wanna pway superhero? Seeing that we are fower again!"

"Shure!," replied Melvin.

They soon got into playing superheroes. Now Cherish could feel, that they were having fun in her butt.

"Hey now!," she said laughing, "Be careful in my tush you two! Tee Hee. Ha Ha! Ha Ha! Ah Ha!"

Chapter End

Chapter 19 by tinymaster

Chapter 19

It was saturday morning. Magnus and Melvin had slept for a while. After playing superheroes, they fell fast asleep. Cherish took both of them out of her butt. Then she spanked them, for she still had to do that, in order to keep them from becomming any smaller.

"Guess what you guys," she said to them, "Contessa and Conlan are coming over to be babysat again. But don't worry, Skipper and Sugar Belle will be staying back at home."

"Will I have to go in Conlan's butt again?," asked a nervous Magnus.

"Only if you behave."

"You were in a kid's butt?!," asked a suprised Melvin.

"Uh-huh," replied Magnus, "I love Cherish's tush a lot better tho."

"Why thank you," stated Cherish, "That's very sweet of you. Now I researched the composition of this regression formula, and found out, that both of you MUST WEAR DIAPERS! Is that correct Melvin?"

"Yes," he said with his head hung low.

"Ok then! Let me put these on."

She then took out two diapers, as she placed them on the shrunken and regressed boys. Soon there was a knock at the door.

"Come on in!," Mrs. Seraphim could be heard saying.

Melvin and Magnus were soon met up with two massive faces. One belonged to a boy. The other to a girl.

"Hello Conlan and Contessa," said a humbled Magnus.

"Hello Magnus," restated Contessa, "You two look cute, as diapered four year olds!"

"Yeah. Can we play with them?," asked Conlan.

"Actually," informed Cherish, "I was thinking, that we could all go to get some pizza."

All four of them jumped up and down, and screamed, "Yay!"

"Ok then, it's settled."

All of them, went with Mr. Seraphim, who said that he would pay for the meal.

There, they saw Mr. Rushbone enjoying a pizza by himself. He soon noticed them.

"Oh hey!," he called out to them, "Come. Have a seat. Waiter I'll pay for their meals."

"Yes sir," replied the waiter, "Can I start you out with anything to... drink... sorry, but you have two tiny four year olds on the table."

"That's only," Mr. Rushbone started, "Wait! What happened to Magnus?"

Magnus looked up at him, and stated, "Right here!"

"Well then who's that?"

"Melvin."

"Ok why are you four year olds for, and why are you wearing diapers?!"

Soon they told him the whole story. After that got squared away, they were ready to order. Conlan and Contessa got Root Beer, Melvin got a glass of water, as did Mr. Seraphim, and Cherish and Magnus both got 50/50. Then for the appetizer, they all got an order of breadsticks. Now the pizza, was one quarter green peppers, one quarter pepperoni, one quarter chicken, and one quarter extra cheese. Magnus and Melvin's slices had to be chopped up of course. Magnus kept looking at Mr. Rushbone, with fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong?," asked a very concerned gym teacher.

"I'm sowwy! Waaah!," cried out Magnus.

"There there. All is forgiven," he told the now crying Magnus Guido, as he hugged him tightly.

Then he noticed it.

"Um Cherish?," he whispered.

"Yeah," she whispered back.

"I think he needs a..."

"...? Um. Oh!"

She then took Magnus into the restroom, to put him into a nice fresh mini-diaper. Well they got back out, Melvin too needed to be changed. Both of them wanted to be back to normal, so they could have some more control over this kind of thing. But for right now, they were content with eating the pizza.

Chapter End

Chapter 20 by tinymaster

Chapter 20

After eating their pizza, Mr. Rushbone offers them to go see a movie. His treat. They agree. They of course have to see a cartoon, due to Conlan and Contessa being with them. They manage to sneak Magnus and Melvin in. While their, Magnus and Melvin are sharing some non-pareils, when they get to the last one.

"It's mine," stated Melvin.

"No mine!," yelled back Magnus.

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

Soon they are fighting! They are hitting each other and scratching each other. Then Cherish notices it.

"Knock it off you two!," she orders.

They stop. For five minutes. Then they start up again.

"I told you to knock it off!," she quietly yells at them, as she then seperates them, "Or you will both be spending the movie in a butt!"

"We're sowwy," they both said, with their heads hung low.

It seemed as though they had stopped fighting. For the time being. Then at about one quarter through the movie it happens.

"This movie's boring!," said Melvin.

"Tell me about it," replied Magnus.

"If only we could watch something different."

"Yeah like Imagination Man... Uh.... I mean!"

"You read that baby stuff?!"

"It's not for babies!"

"Yes it is!"

Soon they got into fighting again. Then they were picked up by Cherish.

"I thought I warned you two!," she scolded, "Now it's time for you two, to be..."

"...Placed in your butt?," asked Magnus.

"Nope. Conlan and Contessa can you stand up please?"

Both kids stand up. Then she places gives Magnus to Contessa and Melvin to Conlan.

"Can you put them in your tushies, for the rest of the movie?," she asks them.

"Nooooo!," both Melvin and Magnus screamed.

But it was too late. Melvin was dropped into Conlan's bottom, while Magnus was placed into Contessa's. They were crying to be let out, but noone could hear them while they were in their "time-out" tushies. Then they soon grew tired, as they both fell asleep.

At this point Magnus had a nightmare. He was at home in his normal size, and age eating some banana cream pie, when Cherish shows up.

"Hope you like giant tushies," she says to him.

Then he feels a rumbling. There he sees the roof of his house being ripped open! He looks up, to see a giant sized Contessa! She then pulls down her pants and panties to reveal her butt! Then he feels himself being sucked up. But nothing else is! He tries to hang on to his chair, but he becomes microscopic! He is then sucked into the giantess' butt!

"Have a nice time in her butt! Butt Baby!," mocked Cherish.

He screams to be let out, but Melvin appears normal sized, as he then says, "Now you must go into mine!"

He then finds himself in not only Contessa's giantess bottom, but also in Melvin's!

Melvin also had a dream. In it, he was swimming in his pool, when he notices it. He is in a bathtub. There looking down at him, is Conlan!

"You go in my heiny now!," the giant said!

He gets sucked up into Conlan's bottom! Then he fuses to it! His face is all that remains. He starts crying and screaming!

Then they woke up.

It was the rapid movement of bottoms, that woke both of them up. They could hear the end credits. They then all went back home.

It is there, that they hear Cherish say, "Billy! What are you doing here?!"

Chapter End

Chapter 21 by tinymaster
Chapter 21

"I got off early, so I came by," said Billy.

"It's so good to see you," stated Cherish, "This is Conlan."

"Hello," the young boy said.

Cherish then continued, "And this is Contessa."

"Hello," said the young girl.

Cherish then added, "I think it's time to let them out now. So if you two would kindly."

Conlan and Contessa, then both let out their "tiny prisoners." Billy was taken aback, by two tiny humanoid figures, Cherish held in her hands!

"What are they?!," he asked in a shocked tone.

"Remember Magnus Guido?," she asked him.

He calmed down a little and said, "Yeah! That bully you told me about."

"Well he's right here. And next to him is his cousin Melvin. When Melvin makes an antidote, to his youth potion, they will get the antidote for my tiny potion. I think they're doing good enough, for an early release, from my shrink sitter program. Well Magnus anyways. And this is my teacher Mr. Rushbone."

"Good day," stated the man.

After all that, they went inside. Melvin and Magnus were set upon Cherish's bed, while Conlan and Contessa were told to go play, so that Cherish and Billy could chat.

"It's been a long time," said Cherish.

"Yeah it's been a few months," replied Billy.

"So how have you been?"

"Oh good. And you?"

"Great! Actually. So how did those two get that way."

"A shrink potion and a youth potion. For the cliff notes version."

"I see. So I see they're having fun."

They both looked at the two teeny kids, running about and playing giddily. Then they stopped, and looked at Cherish.

"Hold on," she said.

Then she went to both of them, and quickly changed them.

"The side effects of the youth potion," Cherish said plainly.

When she was done, they both thanked her, and resumed playing. After about an hour of playing and chatting, they heard Magnus' parents come in. "You should get turn on the news."

They do, to see that Melvin and Magnus are on the news! It was only a matter of time, before someone made the two into celebrities. But it was a news lady, who was at the pizza place, they were at.

Soon their doorbell rang. So leaving Magnus and Melvin on the bed, they all go to answer it. There standing before them, are a general, a scientist, and a judge!

"We need those formulas!," the three strangers cried out.

But what are they there for?

Then the general spoke, "I am General Flannery, and I must have have that technolgy for possible warfare!"

But then the judge added, "I am the honorable Judge Ramiro, and I must have that technolgy for dealing with criminals!"

Lastly the scientist placated, "And I am Dr. Irfan! Now I want the technology, in order to study it! Also I would love to study the two tiny one's you own."

Angry at this, Billy said, "Now look here! She can give the technology to whoever she wants! So if she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to!"

But then General Flannery started yelling at him, Judge Ramiro threatened to arrest him for interference, and Dr. Irfan shouted, "Unless if you want to be my next science project, let me through!"

He did not know what to do. He was only a comic writer.

Then Cherish smiled, "Oh no. I will give them my stuff. But first who wants a drink?"

Chapter End
Chapter 22 by tinymaster
Chapter 22

General Flannery, Judge Ramiro, and Dr. Irfan were all sitting at the kitchen table of the Seraphim household. Mr. And Mrs. Seraphim were going to a social gathering with Magnus' parents.

Before they had all left, they talked to Cherish about what was going on, and her plan to solve it.

"I hope you know what you're doing," said Mrs. Seraphim.

"Don't worry mom," she reassured her mother, "I got this all under control."

"Ok. If you have it under control."

"Well just be careful," said her father.

"I will," she told them, "I will."

As of right now, the three who wanted the secret to regression and shrinking were sitting around the table.

"She's gonna give it to me for the army!," exclaimed Flannery.

"No!," objected Judge Ramiro, "She will give it to me, for the courts!"

"Not so fast!," Dr. Irfan stepped in, "If she knows what's good for her, she's gonna give it to me! And I will experiment on all who get it my way!"

"Try it and I will have you in jail so fast!," yelled the judge.

The general then started yelling at the top of his powerful lungs. It was all hectic and chaos. Then Cherish stepped in.

"Here are your drinks," she said to them.

Each one took a glass, and started drinking.

"So when do I get the stuff?!," they all asked in unison.

"But I already gave it to you!," she said with a sly smile.

Soon the three found themselves trapped in their now massive clothing.

But Cherish just helped them out, and put the three on the table. What was once a general, a judge, and a scientist, now stood three tiny little boys.

"What the hell did you do to us?!," questioned Ramiro.

"I gave you what you wanted," replied Cherish.

"You did not!," yelled out Flannery.

"Oh?," she asked in a quizzical tone, "But I heard you all want me to give it to you."

"This is not what we meant!," yelled out Irfan.

"Then," started Cherish, "Did you mean this?!"

She put all three of them in her right hand, as she then flicked their butts with her left hand! They howled! And screamed! And cried!

"You'll go to jail for this!," yelled out Ramiro.

Cherish then brought them up, to see her massive face.

"When my older brother told you it was my choice to give you the substances, what did you do? I repeat WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Irfan went first, "Th-th-threatened to experiment on him."

Then Flannery said with tears in his eyes, "Y-y-yelled at him."

Ramiro could feel his heart beating as he said, "Threatened to put him in jail."

"That's right!," stated Cherish, "Now I know I can't trust you on my table, and since I heard you fighting like children before, so I will give you each a slip of paper. On it I wrote 'left sock,' 'right sock,' and 'tush!' Now what you get is what you get. No trading with the others now!"

Then Ramiro yelled, "There is no way in hell we are doing this!"

But each one was promptly given a spanking and placed on a different edge of the table, and given a slip of paper.

"Now," said Cherish, "Tell me who got what?"

Ramiro looked at his and stated, "Right Sock."

She took off her sock, dropped him in, and put it back on.

Then Flannery looked at his, and said, "Left Sock."

She did the same with that one.

Then she looked at Irfan and said, "Guess you got the short end of the stick, as they say. Now don't worry. I am sure you will live your new home just as well."

She then dropped him in her panties! Billy then walked in.

"Did you do it?," he asked.

"Yep!," she replied, "The general and judge are in my socks, while the scientist is in my butt

"How long will you keep them there?"

"Maybe three days. Then I'm gonna rent them to whoever wants to take care of them!"

And with that they laughed. While her two prisoners all began to cry. For what was to become of them?

Chapter End
Chapter 23 by tinymaster

Chapter 23

It was three days, since the news found out about her shrinking substance, and Melvin's regressing substance, and now Cherish was a celebrity. She had just sent out a new website, called www.shrinksitterrentals.com. It was no more than five minutes later, that she got a reply! Dr. Irfan had a daughter of fifteen, who he was overly strict with. And when she found out, that her own father was now tiny and young enough to be ordered around, she jumped at the chance. Then she got another reply! This time it was for Ramiro. He had a sixteen year old son, who always got into trouble with the law. So Ramiro would always ground him, by having him spend the night in the jail cell. Now he finally had a chance to do the same to his father. Flannery was different. Being in a military, Flannery had a very strict regiment with his privates, that was also cruel. But one of these lower ranks he focused on, he was also cruel to. One of the many things he had his private do, was to run naked with an army backpack on his back, in the cold freezing January weather. All because he sneezed on his first day. Now he didn't rent Flannery for himself, but for his ten year old son. She then heard the doorbell ring. She went to answer it. There standing before her, were two teens one boy and one girl, and a young man of twenty-five with his ten year old son.

She first looked to the young man and said, "You must be Private Officer Thompson."

He smiled and said, "Oh please. Just call me Joey."

"Ok. So are you renting Flannery for him?," she asked pointing to the little boy.

"Oh yes. His name is Jack Thompson."

"Why hello Jack."

The little boy just hid behind his dad.

She smiled, "I see someone's a little shy. But that's ok," she then took out the mini-general from her sock, "Here ya go!"

His face lit up.

"What do you say to the nice lady?," Joey asked Jack.

He replied, "Thank you!"

She then said, "You're welcome! So where you gonna put him?"

"In my heiny."

Despite his protest, the tiny humanoid soon found himself being dropped into Joey's tush.

"How much do I owe you?," Jack asked.

"One dollar and fifty cents," was Cherish's reply.

He give her a five.

When she was about to get change, he told her, "Keep the change."

"Thank you," was her her reply, "so are you going to have fun with him?"

"Of course! I might see if he can run naked with a heavy backpack on him, while in the freezer."

"Ok! But be careful with him, I need to rent him out, to others who may want him."

"Understood, so how long do we have, before we have to bring him back?"

"Two weeks."

"Ok we will see you then."

And with that, he left. With his son. Then she looked at the teenaged boy.

"Are you here for Ramiro?," she asked him.

"Yep! My name's Alberto. Same price as Joey paid?"

"Yep! If you don't mind me asking, what are your plans for him?"

"Well he always kept me locked behind bars, for every little thing, so I will do the same to him."

He then produced a tiny cage, and put his "former" father in. Then he paid the lady and left. He gave her exact change. Lastly she looked at the young lady.

She spoke first, "I am here for my father Dr. Irfan. My name is Jessenia. And here is your change."

She too gave the exact change.

Then, after Cherish took out Dr. Irfan and gave him up, Jessenia said, "In case you're wondering, I am going to teach him how to respect others, and I will only let him him do simple science experiments."

And with that she left as well. Cherish then went back inside, to see Billy watching Magnus and Melvin happily playing on her bed. Then they stopped and looked at her.

"Don't worry. I'll get them," Billy said.

"Thank you," was her reply.

After he took them to get changed, she laid down on her bed, to get some much needed rest.

Chapter End

Chapter 24 by tinymaster

Chapter 24

Cherish woke up. She checked the clock. It was five hours later. She looked on the dresser, and saw Magnus and Melvin were taking a little nap, on the dresser.

"Awe!," she thought to herself, "They're so cute. I'll let them sleep some more."

She then went downstairs to get something to eat. She noticed her brother, was sleeping on the couch. She decided not to wake him. She went into the kitchen, and made herself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She was enjoying her little lunch, when she heard the phone ring.

"Hello?," she asks as she answers it.

"Cherish? It's me Professor Starnoon," said the voice on the other side.

"Oh hello! So any news about how to restore the process?"

"Actually yes. You see, I isolated both shrink and regression formulas, and I made a startling discovery."

"What's that?"

"Neither substance works when applied to tulips. Specifically the leaves."

"So basically, I have to get those two, to eat tulips, and they should turn back to normal?"

"Basically. The tulip's genetic history, negates the effects of both substances. I created my own shrink serum, and regression serum, used them both on myself, and finally ate a tulip. That was three days ago, and I am still fine. Would you like to see the video I made for research?"

"Yes please. They're gonna be so happy to hear this!"

Meanwhile...

Magnus and Melvin are woken up by a loud pinching noise. They look, and to their horror, is a giant ant! Or rather a normal sized ant... that looks giant! It attacks them! They run! Not watching where they are going, they jump off the dresser! But luckily they land safely on Cherish's bed. But then more ants show up! They give the poor shrunken kids chase! The duo manage, to run into a mouse hole, but while trying to escape the ants, they fall into a crack! Somehow this brings them outside. They try to get back in, but a crow picks them up, in her beak! They manage to break free, before she can hit the nest. But they fall into a small lake, whose tides and fish, force them to the other side of its shore! They get out, and as soon as they hear thunder, they hide under a tree. Then the rain comes. They manage to stay dry, relatively. But then they realize it. They're in a forest! And the only forest that's close to Cherish's house, is three miles away!

"Hey Melvin?," asked Magnus.

"Yeah?," replied Melvin.

"Will we ever get back home?"

"I hope so."

Then they saw it. There was a...

Cherish went back to check up on her two "little ones," But when she did, she saw they were gone! But seeing the ants, and the mouse hole, she figured out what happened.

"Mom! Dad! Billy!," she yelled.

Billy showed up and said, "Mom and Dad are off shopping. What's wrong?"

"Melvin and Magnus are gone!"

Chapter End

Chapter 25 by tinymaster

Chapter 25

Magnus and Melvin were starting to worry, about how they would get back. They knew, that it would be nearly impossible for them to travel three miles in their current size. If they were at their original sizes and ages, they could fairly easily walk that distance. But now that they were so tiny, it would most likely take them more than a day to get back. Plus their four year old bodies, would not be able to handle the stress of walking that far. Not to mention, that there are things, that at a normal human's size, are fairly harmless. But at their size, they could spell disaster.

"We need to get out of here," said Melvin.

"I agree," replied Magnus, "Especially since we need our daily spankings, to keep from shrinking any more, than our size right now."

"But how do you suppose we get back home?"

"I don't know. But what I do know, is that we can't stay here. For there is no way, that anyone can tell, that we are here. Our best bet, is to find civilization, and find it fast."

"But how do we do that?"

"I don't know."

While the duo were contemplating what to do, Cherish and Billy, were trying to figure out what exactly happened to the two little ones. While searching around for clues, in Cherish's bedroom, they came across a hole in the wall. A small hole. But inside it, was what appeared to be a stray ant.

"I think," said Billy, "that this here ant must have lured Magnus and Melvin to this hole."

"Magnus? Melvin? Are you two in there?," asked a nervous Cherish.

When there was no reply, Cherish became frantic. She was afraid, that something terrible happened to them. She decided to give her parents a call.

"Hello?," answered her father.

"Daddy?," she asked in a trembling voice.

"What's wrong sweety?"

"Something happened to my charges, and I can't seem to find them anywheres!"

"Ok now I need you, to calm down. And tell me if you have any leads."

"Well we found a mouse hole, in my bedroom."

"Ok I see. Well we will be back home shortly."

Now all cherish had to do, was wait.

Now back at the forest, Magnus and Melvin were still trying to find a way out of their situation.

"I miss Cherish," stated Magnus.

"Me too," replied Melvin.

"When I get back home, I am going to take a bath, and watch some tv."

"When I get back home, I am going to have the biggest juciest burger known to man! Then I'll watch tv with you."

"You might want to take a bath too."

"You think so Magnus?"

"Hey I know so. Besides Cherish is most likely going to make us both take a bath. I mean look at us! We're filthy!"

"Yeah. I guess we are."

And the two laughed away their troubles. But then they heard it. Massive pounding footsteps. From where they did not know. Then they saw it. Three massive sized little boys! They were holding magnifying glasses!

"So what are we gonna do, to all these bugs we found?," asked one of the boys.

"Well we're gonna put them in their new homes of course!," responded the one, who was clearly the leader of the group.

The two looked at each other. New homes? Hopefully they won't suffer that unknown fate! But thenn one of the kids spotted them.

"Hey you guys!," he yelled to them, "there seems to be two tiny tots here!"

"No way!," they said to him, as they took a closer look.

The three were clearly shocked, to see such tiny individuals. Then the leader grew a big smile on his face.

"Do you know who these two are?," he asked the other two.

"No," said one.

"They look familiar," said the other.

The leader then stated, "These two are Magnus and Melvin. The two who have been shrunk by Cherish. Now if they're here, that must mean, that their lost, and we can return them for a reward."

"So let's do this now!," proclaimed one of the lackeys, in a greedy manner.

"Patience," demanded the leader, "We can first have some fun with them."

Then the leader picked them both up.

"Now how are we gonna carry you?," mock asked the leader, to the two shrunken and regressed heroes, "I don't want to drop you from my hands. And you might get lost in my pockets," an evil grin appeared on his face, "hey I know! It's perfect!"

He then took off his shoes and socks, placed the two in each of his socks, then put them back on.

"There we are!," he proclaimed proudly to himself, as he then walked off, with his two best buddies.

Meanwhile, Cherish was distrought, over what could have happened to her two charges. When in walked Mr. and Mrs. Seraphim, as well as Magnus' parents, and also Melvin's mom.

"Hey we heard what happened," said Magnus' mother.

Cherish began crying uncontrollably.

"I. am. so. sorry!," she bawled, for she did not know what to do, or even how to get them back.

"It's ok," stated Mrs. Seraphim, "It is not your fault."

"Yeah," added her mother, "Besides we will find them."

"And besides," answered her brother, "I could have also kept a closer eye on them."

Melvin's mother, then said, "We mustn't blame ourselves. We will find them. Hopefully they are safe, whereever they are."

Now Melvin and Magnus could feel that the leader of the three boys, was running, because there was a rapid feeling of pressure and release. Then it stopped.

The leader took of his shoes. They figured, that they must have been at his house.

"Hey kids!," came a female voice.

"Hey mom!," the three replied in unsion.

"You three are filthy!"

"We were just playing in the woods tis all," stated the boy, who thought that our heroes, looked familiar.

"Well you're still filthy! Each of you go upstairs, and take a bath!"

"Yes mom!," they all said in unison.

They two tiny humans, could then hear the leader say to his two brothers, "I have an idea, of what we can do to our new guests."

Chapter End

Notes 1 by tinymaster

Notes 1

Hey first off, I want to say sorry I took so long, to write some of these chapters. It's just I was very busy, with other things. And to be honest, I pretty much forgot I even had this story going. But I am back on it now. Now this is in way part of the story, but it is connected to the story. I am thinking, after every twenty-five chapters (I am planning on having a total of one hundred chapters), I will just write in some random notes. Maybe even get some suggestions from you, the readers. Now these notes, will pertain to my story. Ok no without furtho ado, let's chat shall we?

Now I hope, that you like the story so far. I must tell you, that coming up, with a new chapter does get hard, when time goes on. Especially since, when writing a story, I have to make sure, that the current chapter doesn't contradict previous chapters. For example, If I were to write a story, about a man who is shrunk by his kid sister (which is actually very popular), and make him invincible, to massive weights, that should obviously kill a man, then crush him to death, under his sister's massive heiny, in a later chapter, might cause you, to read it and say, "But in this chapter, he survived her jumping on him! So how can her butt crush him?!" Now to be honest, I am not a fan, of the "crush the shrunken man" theme, because I feel like you can toy with them, without actually harming them. Which is why you won't see them (Melvin and Magnus mostly) be crushed to death, by Cherish. I mean sure, they've been in her bottom. And now they were just trapped in the socks of a little kid, but they're still alive and kicking. Also, I am not a big fan of vore. Don't get me wrong, I mean if you make the shrunken man to be invincible and immortal, so that he would have to be digested, by the giant woman, that to me, is ok. But if he's gonna die, because of her stomach acids, then I personally want to see more of him. I have read a lot of stories, where the lady shrinks a man, and then ultimately eats him. When she could have done more to him. She could have made him her personal slave, or paraded him off as a cute little pet, or maybe even made him into a toy, she could rent to her friends. Now as you can see I don't really like death in transformation scenes too much. Unless they can be pulled off. But they have to be done in a way, that would make sense, and that would be still able to keep the story going.

Plus to be honest, I read a lot of stories, in the first person, where it ends with, "I died that day." And I am trying to figure out, if the character died, then how did he write the story? Which is why a) There are no deaths in my story & b) I am writing in the 3rd person for

Now another thing I should mention, is that honestly, Physical Shrinking, is my second favorite transformation. I believe, that there are about eleven transformations, with my top five being 5. Inanimate Transformation, 4. Transgender 3. Animal Transformation 2. Physcial Shrinking 1. Age Regression. Which is why I added in the age regression part. If you want to know what the other transformations are, just ask me.

Now if you have any suggestions or comments, on how I can make this be better, or what I can do next, feel free to comment.

Now I will write my next twenty five chapters, before making another notes section, so I hope you like this little break, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Notes End

Chapter 26 by tinymaster

Chapter 26

Our heroes were now at the mercy of these little kids. They were let out of the leader boy's socks, and dropped onto his bed. It was a bunk bed of sorts. With the leader's bed being the one at the way top. Now they looked down, to see, that the drop was higher than the dresser at Cherish's place. As well as, there was no soft service for them to land on. There was a ladder, but the steps were way to far apart, to be of any use to them.

"Well first things first!," proclaimed the leader, "My name is Watt."

Then the child, who did not recognize them at first said, "And I am Flint!"

The last of the three boys proclaimed, "And I am called Lyric."

Magnus then nervously replied, "W-Well I-I-I am M-Magnus and th-this is Melvin."

Melvin then stated, "Hello there."

But Watt then said, "Nope."

Magnus had to ask, "Wh-What do you mean?"

"I mean, that you two are no longer to be called Magnus and Melvin."

"B-But that's who we are."

"B-But that's who we are. Not anymore!"

The two tried to run, from these child sized brats, but knew, that they could not leave the bed, so they hid under Watt's pillow.

"Lyric grab them," ordered Watts.

The young boy, picked up the pillow, but saw, that they were not under it anymore. Until he looked at the pillow and saw them hanging on to it for dear life. He just shook them off, and they fell right into his hand. Terrified, they used all of their might, to pinch his pinky. The boy screamed! He almost dropped them, had he not cupped his hands instead.

"Brats!," he yelled, as he raised one of his hands in an attempt to smash them to oblivion.

"Calm down Lyric!," ordered Watt.

"But my hand!," protested Lyric.

"Don't worry, for they are gonna learn, that from now on, they are the properties of us. And that WHAT WE SAY GOES! Now I am going to take my bath first. So I will take them first."

Watt then headed into the bathroom, and locked the door behind him. He placed the two terrified tiny humans, into the tub. He then blocked off the drain, for he didn't want to "lose his new pets." Then he turned on the faucet. They had to struggle to stay up. Then they had to keep swimming, to stay above the water. Watt was getting undressed, and putting his clothes in the hamper. He then stepped into the tub. Which didn't do much to the waters, until he SAT DOWN! Then Melvin and Magnus, kept finding themselves being pulled under by the currents! The two, were then placed on top of Watt's nose! That's when he noticed it.

"Well you won't be needing these anymore," he said, as he ripped off, and discarded their diapers. Then he brushed them back off, into the ocean-sized bed below. They struggled to stay above water. Especially since now, Watt was splashing about!

"Hmm!," Watt said somewhat to himself, "I want you to wash me up. Start with me feet, and WORK YOUR WAY UP!"

"No way!," protested Magnus.

"What was that?!"

"I said 'no way'!"

Watt picked up the two tiny humans, and spanked them, on their bare and wet bottoms. They screamed and squealed in pain and agony!

Then they were dropped back into the MASSIVE TUB!

"Now what are you going to do?," inquired Watt.

The two then replied, "Wash you from toe to head."

"Very good! Now... GET TO WORK!"

Terrified, our two heroes, took a deep breath, and began swimming for the bottom of the tub. Then they realized it. They swam back to the surface.

"Why did you come back up?!," questioned an irritated Watt.

"How are we to wash you without soap," asked Melvin.

"Oh sorry about that."

Watt then took out a giant red wash cloth, got soap on it, and said, "There you go. Now lather it up... AND GET TO WORK!"

The two wasted no time, in getting it all soapy. Then they took another deep breath, and went under. This time having to have to pull the wash cloth with them. They went to his feet first. But everytime, that they would try to wash them, Watt will suffer a tickle response, and start squirming. Causing them, to be thrashed about. But somehow they managed to get his feet cleaned. But they soon had to go up for air. As soon as they did tho, they were taken out of the water, and SPANKED SEVERELY!

"I don't remember you cleaning my BUTT!," he yelled at them, as he put them in his heiny, then abrubtly sitting down.

He sat down, right on his wash cloth. They were trying to figure out, how they were going to get his massively giant wash cloth, upwards, against the water, when they saw an opening.

There was a space, between Watt's tush, and the washcloth. So they swam out. Now they two knew, that they had to get out of there. For who knew, what Flint and Lyric would want to do to them. Of course they couldn't go up. The only way to get out of there, would have to be... DOWN. They then swam for the drain. There was a giant sized drain stopper. But the duo, managed to lift it just slightly enough, to make them slide out and down the drain.

Watt, heard the noise.

"Hey! What's going on?!," he asked in a terrified voice.

Then he saw the water going down. He instantly put the drain stopper back in its place. But it was too late. Magnus and Melvin were already gone.

"No! No! No! No! No!," screamed the boy, in defeat.

Melvin and Magnus, were now at the mercy of the pipes. Being thrashed this way and that. Until they fell out of the pipe system, and into some strange device.

Now the device looked similar to them, but they could not figure out why.

They then heard a teen girl's voice say, "Mom! Are you coming."

Then they heard a more motherly voice respond, "Just a minute! I have to give your baby sister a bath!"

The two looked up, to see a giant baby, being decended on them, by a giant lady. They were in a BABY BATH!"

Chapter End

Chapter 27 by tinymaster

Chapter 27

Melvin and Magnus were now trapped under a newborn baby girl's butt! Her mother, did not notice them, as she took a damp and soapy cloth, and washed her little one up. The poor little ones, had to go farther and farther into this little girl's heiny. They actually had to grab onto the infant's inner backside, so they wouldn't be washed away or wiped away. Then they heard the water in the sink, being drained out. Hearing this, they try to run to the "exit," but the girl's mother, soon has her wrapped up tightly in a warm towel. Then they are all carried away. The mother then dried off her little one.

"There we go all clean!," she said in a cutesy voice, as she then put her daughter, into a diaper.

Then Magnus and Melvin could feel that they were being moved. But the question is where to?

"There you mom!," said the teen girl, "Can we go now?!"

"Yes," said the mother, "I'll pick you up from your friend's house, tommorrow morning."

"Ok!"

Melvin and Magnus could feel, that they were heading outsinde, and heading out to a car. The car started moving. They could hear the mother and her teen daughter, chatting up a storm, but they had to get out of this baby girl's heiny first. Then the car stopped.

"See ya mom!," said the teen girl.

"Bye sweetie!," replied her mom.

"Goodnight Trisha!"

Then Melvin and Magnus could tell, that the car was moving... AGAIN!

"Well Trisha," said the newborn's mother, "when we get back home, it's bed time for you! And it's a good thing I already have you in that skin-tight onesie!"

"Did she just say, that this baby, is in a skin-tight onesie?!," asked a terrified Melvin.

"Well hopefully Trisha doesn't make any stinkies when she sleeps," half-jokingly replied Magnus.

Then the car stopped. Trisha was carried back into the house, as she was then laid down, into her crib for a nap.

"Well," said Magnus, "It looks like we have to wait until tommorrow, in order to escape."

"Yeah," replied Melvin.

"Hopefully, we can get back, in time for our daily spankings. So we don't shrink anymore."

And with that, they soon fell asleep. Of course they were woken up, by the sound of Trisha crying, which was like jets taking off! As well as a certain squishy feel, and a god awful smell!

Oh no!

"Uh oh!," proclaimed Trisha's mom, "It looks like my little one, has made a stinky! Yes she has! Yes she has!"

Despite the terrible smell, the duo, held it together. Mostly by holding their breaths. Now they got close enough to the crack, that when the diaper came off, the two ran out as fast as they could!

They checked, to make sure they were cleaned, and for the most part they were.

"Well it doesn't look, like you made stinkies. But you sure are stinkie! Yes you are! Yes you are!," chimed Trisha's mother.

They then saw Trisha getting her diaper changed. But from their perspective, it looked like a giant lady, changing her giant daughter. Then Magnus got an idea.

"Hey let's ask her for help!," he exclaimed.

"How?," asked his skeptical lil' buddy.

"Like this."

Magnus then ran to the lady, and climbed up the lady's pant leg. Melvin followed suit. They wasted no time, in going up her pants, then shirt, then they climbed up her hair, and into her ear.

"Hey!," yelled Magnus.

"Huh?," asked the woman, as she was looking around for the source of the voice.

"Hey! We're in your ear!," shouted Melvin, who figured out Magnus' plan.

"What are you talking about?," asked a slightly concerned with her sanity mother of two.

Magnus then yelled out, "We are literally in your ear!"

"Yeah right! That's impossible!"

"No it's true, and we can prove it!"

"Oh really? How?!"

"Put your hand by your ear, wait a second, then bring it palm up, to your face."

"Alright. But I don't see what that's gonna do."

She then did just that. But to her suprise, she saw two tiny figures, jumping up and down, on the palm of ther hand! She carefully put them down on the floor.

"How is this happening?," she asked slightly nervous, and questioning her mental health.

"We are Melvin and Magnus!," proclaimed Melvin, "The ones who are being Shrink Sat, by Cherish Seraphim."

"Oh! So what happened?! How come you're here, and not at Cherish's place?"

"Long Story, but the cliffnotes version, is that we were seperated from her!," stated Magnus.

"Wait right there," Said the lady, as she then picked up Trisha, who was not sleepy anyways, and carried her outside, of the room.

She then returned, and gave them a phone, signalling them to seperate from each other, by about a ten inches.

"Ok, well here they are!," said Trisha's mother, as she set the phone down.

"Hello?," asked Cherish's voice.

Melvin, who heard her voice, yelled, "It's Cherish!"

"Hello Cherish!," yelled out Magnus into the phone, as loud as he could.

"Magnus? Is that you?! Where are you?," interrogated Magnus.

"We are in this nice lady's house! Can you come by and pick us up?"

"I would love to, but everyone's asleep by now. I will pick you up tommorrow morning. First Thing!"

"Ok!"

Then the lady, took the phone away.

"Uh Huh," stated the woman, "Alright. So I will see you tommorrow morning."

She then carefully picked up the tiny humans, and carried them to a coffee table.

"Alright," she said, "You two can sleep here for tonight, and first thing tommorrow morning, your Shrink Sitter, will be here to pick you up."

She then handed them a giant pillow, to sleep on. Thankfully at this point, Trisha also fell back asleep. So she left them to be, so she could lie down her daughter, and lie down, herself.

Melvin and Magnus, couldn't wait for morning, to see Cherish again. So they got right to sleep.

Of coruse sometimes fate has other plans.

Chapter End

Chapter 28 by tinymaster
Chapter 28

Magnus and Melvin were just sleeping on the lady's table. They were dreaming of when Cherish would come by to pick them up. They would run up to her, jump into her hand, and they would snuggle with her. Then they heard a noise. It was loud enough for them to hear, but not loud enough, to wake up anyone else in the house."

"Hey did you hear that?," asked a scared Melvin.

"Yeah," replied Magnus.

"What do you think it is?"

"Don't Know."

"Wanna check it out?"

"Not really. But if you want to be my guest."

"No thanks!"

Then they heard it again. It was the sound of a doorknob being opened.

"Hey maybe it's her other daughter!," exclaimed Melvin.

"But why didn't she call her mom, and say she was coming back home?," questioned Magnus.

"Good point."

Then the door opened. And in walked two masked men. They were wearing all black, leather gloves, and massive boots.

These guys were robbers! They were quickly and quietly taking stuff of extreme value. They were stealing her tv, her laptop, and her daughter's ps3.

The two tiny heroes, hid behind a porcelain vase.

"Hey grab that vase!," ordered one of the robbers.

The other one, sweeped it into a bag, that had silk pillows in there.

Of course neither one, saw Magnus and Melvin, as they were dropped into the bag. They wanted to scream for help, 1) Who would hear them? 2) What if the robbers hear them?

So they decided to climb out, but the vase was causing too much of a hassle, for them to even do so. Then they heard crying. Trisha had woken up!

The robbers, looked up in response to the baby, and saw Trisha's mother looking right at them.

"Shit! Let's get out of here!," ordered one of the robbers.

And they high-tailed it out of there.

They managed to get all that they stole, into their 1985 black Mercedes. Then they drove off.

The two teeny characters, after five minutes, of the robbers' driving, managed to get out of the bag.

"Hey what are we gonna do now?," asked Melvin.

"I don't know?," stated Magnus, "But we need to find a way, to get back to her. For Cherish would go to her place."

"Yeah, but how?"

"I honestly don't know."

Now while the two, were going for a ride, with these criminals, Trisha's mom, had just called Cherish.

"Hello?," asked a semi-awake Cherish.

"Cherish. I have some bad news," said Trisha's mother.

"What is it?"

"I already called the police, but my house was just robbed. And I can't find Magnus or Melvin anywheres. I'm afraid they are with the robbers."

"Oh no!"

"Yeah. Well I hope they're safe."

"Me too."

"I have to call my daughter, who's at a friends house. She needs to know, what happened."

"Ok. Well if you find them, please call me."

"I will."

Then the lady hung up.

Back to the robber's car. Magnus and Melvin soon noticed the car, come to a complete stop.

"Get the stuff!," ordered the one robber again.

"alright," replied the other robber, as he got out.

"Quick hide!," yelled Magnus.

They ran for the bag, to hide in again. They got back inside. Then the robber took their unwanted goods, into their house. He just set the stuff on their couch. Like it was theirs! Then he left again, and drove off with hus buddy.

The duo, managed to sneak out a second time. They soon saw a clock. It was time for their morning spankings!

"We have to get out of here!," proclaimed Magnus.

"Yeah. But how?!," questioned Melvin.

"I don't know."

Then on the floor, they saw it. The robber had dropped his phone!

They wasted no time, in climbing down the couch, unlocking the phone, and calling emergency.

They were instantly connected.

"Hello what is your emergency?," the operator asked of them.

They screamed as loud as they could, "HELP! WE ARE TRAPPED IN A ROBBER'S HIDEOUT!!!"

But she could not hear them, as her end was busy, and their end had bad reception.

"Hello?," she asked again, "is someone there? Alright, stay on the line. I will trace the call."

After about five minutes, she was able to pinpoint their exact location. When the cops pulled up to investigate, the robbers, who had just gotten back, instantly turned around and sped off.

"Shit! How did they find us?!," asked a terrified robber.

His "boss" just shouted, "KEEP CALM! WE'RE GONNA LOSE THEM!"

They tried to give them the slip. But they were caught, handcuffed, and taken away. Then after doing a thorough search, of their house, they found out, that they caught the robbers, who were eluding capture, all this time. They then returned all stolen property, back to their rightful owners. But sadly no one noticed Magnus or Melvin, as they had been brushed under the criminals' house.
When they managed to get back out, they were all alone. They went to get the phone, but it was already confiscated, for evidence.

They were now stuck, in a strange and empty home.

Then they heard the door. They looked, to see a young lady in leather walk in.

"Hey boys, did you get enough stuff, to pay your debt to me?!," she yelled and asked, "Boys?!"

Chapter End

Chapter 29 by tinymaster
Chapter 29

The tiny humans, stared in awe, at this lady. Who was she? Why was she here? Could she be trusted?

Then she spoke, "Ok boys! If you don't come on out now, I will be forced to call KING BOSS!"

"Who's King Boss?," Melvin asked Curiously.

"I don't know," replied Magnus, "but I doubt, that either she or King Boss, are friendly."

"How can you tell?"

"She obviously knows them. And not just on a business level. Look at how she's dressed, she has a personal connection to them. Plus, she expected them to steal for her!"

Then the lady spoke again, "Look guys, you know I have your little sister, and your father held captive. So if I were you, I WOULD CONE OUT RIGHT NOW, IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO GET HURT!"

"We have to get out of here!," ordered Magnus.

So they decided to run for some way, to get outside.

Now while they were running, this evil lady spotted something tiny and running on the floor.

"Damn bugs," she said, as she got up, took out Cinnamon Breeze Perfume, pointed it to these tiny things, and sprayed. The bugs fell over! Then she noticed it.

"Oh my!," she yelled in self-proclamation, "these look like itsy bitsy people!," then she realized it," ... Wait a minute. These two are those shrunken humans!," then she calmly said, "It looks like they did good after all. I'm sure King Boss would be able to sell these two, on the black market."

Then she picked them up, and dropped them into her pocket.

When they came to, they found themselves trapped inside what they guessed to be a pocket. They tried to climb out, but these were jean pockets, and she was sitting, so the only exit was closed.

"I don't know if you can hear me," she said, "But King Boss is my master, and if he wants to, he can tell me to do anything, and I WILL FOLLOW!"

Then she laughed a loud and annoying laugh.

The two, were now petrified. Then they started to cry. They were seperated from Cherish, they were placed into a mean kid's socks, then forced to wash him, then they got trapped in a baby girl's butt, then they were accidentally stolen, and now they were trapped in this woman's pocket! They were scared, hungry, and they just wanted to go home.

Their captor then turned on the tv. It was the news.

"Top story today," started the man on the station, "Two known robbers, have been found and arrested."

She then turned off the tv, and took out her pink with flowers cellphone.

She then gave a call.

"King Boss?," she asked, "This is Elizabeth Harmon. Frank and John have failed you sir. What?! You want me to do the honors, of eliminating Frank's bratty sister?! And John's useless Father?! Why thank you sir! Oh and I have a couple little surprises for you!"

Then she hung up.

"We have to get out of here!," yelled Melvin, as he futilely tried to get out of there."

"No," calmly stated Magnus.

"What do you mean no?! She wants to give us to her master, so he can sell us, to someone on the black market!"

"I know that, but she also wants to kill off two innocents."

"But what can we do?!"

"I don't know, but I'm sure we can figure it out. We just need to wait."

"But what about our morning spankings?"

"They will have to wait too!"

"But we'll shrink some more!"

"I know, but if we leave now, I could never live with myself, for not doing the right thing!"

Then their captor got up, and said, "Well you two, we've got a two day ride ahead of us. And a don't want you trying anything while I'm escorting you to King Boss, so I need you to sleep for that time."

She then took them out of her pocket, took out a substance labelled "knock out," and sprayed the duo, but just a little bit. They then blacked out.

"That oughta do it!," she said, as she slid them back into her pocket, "sleep tight!"

When they came to, they heard their captor say to her boss, "It's me. I'm here."

Then she got up. And she walked into a large corporate building. She walked up to a room, on the top floor. she then went to man sitting behind a massive table!

"Welcome back Miss Harmon," he said to her.

"It's good to be back sir," Elizabeth replied.

"So you said, that you have a surprise for me?"

"Yes sir, their right here."

She then took out, and set on the table, Melvin and Magnus. Then she woke them up.

"Are these the two who were shrink by that girl?," King Boss asked of her.

She replied, "Yes sir."

"Perfect! Absolutely perfect! We can keep these two, and make them do our bidding!"

"But sir! Don't you want to sell them?"

"Not yet, I want to use up their usefulness, and maybe make them be our little errand boys."

"Great idea my lord! Now about my surprise?"

"Huh? Oh yes! You may have them tommorrow."

"Thanks sir."

Then she left. Magnus and Melvin looked at the clock. IT WAS TWO DAYS AFTER THEY WERE AT THE ROBBER'S HOUSE!

They were scared. Did they shrink? How tiny were they now? Then King Boss got curious.

"I wonder," he said to them, "I wonder how small you are, and what exactly you two can do."

He got out the ruler, and measured them both.

"Hmmm?," he said curiously, "you are both one inch tall exactly."

Magnus and Melvin looked at each other in shock. Didn't Cherish say, that they needed to be spanked, if they didn't want to shrink some more? But then why were they at this same size? What is really going on?!

Chapter End
Chapter 30 by tinymaster

Chapter 30

Magnus and Melvin were now unsure of what was going on. They knew, that they were now trapped, by some evil people. And that they had to save two others, before they could escape. But they didn't know, why they were still one-inch tall, when they were told, that each day after no spankings, would equal them shrinking a half an inch each day. Until they reached the size of a little more than a milimeter. But they spent two whole days, without a spanking, and yet no change.

While King Boss, was out, they got into talking.

"Hey why didn't why shrink anymore?," asked Melvin.

"I don't know," replied Magnus.

"Because Cherish said, that we must be spanked every day, in order to keep us from shrinking."

"I know that, but I don't know why we didn't for."

"Maybe we already were spanked!"

"Have you ever been spanked, and not felt it?"

"No."

"Wait a minute!"

"What?"

"Wait a MINUTE!!"

"What??"

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!"

"WHAT IS IT???!!"

"She lied."

"What?!"

"Cherish lied to us!"

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it. When Cherish first shrunk me, she said, that I had to be spanked everyday, or I would shrink and shrink and shrink, until I was one twenty-fourth of an inch."

"Hey! She also told me that!"

"Yeah. Now think about this. When has spanking someone stopped them from shrinking some more?"

"Maybe it's the sensation?"

"I used to think that, but then I got into wondering. If that was the case, why spank us?"

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying, that she only spanked us, to show dominance against us."

"Why would she do that?!"

"She did it to me, because I, regrettably bullied her. She did it to you, because she couldn't have you know the truth, because if you didn't get spaked, I would become curious, and then figure this all out."

"Plus I tried to keep you from her, and if you didn't get the morning spanking, then..."

"... I would figure it out!"

"So are we going to rescue Frank's sister, and John's father?"

"We have to. If we escape now, then forget about them, we would never be able to forgive ourselves. But I wonder, if Cherish can forgive herself, for lying to me, all of this time."

They then set to work. They knew, that they had to somehow get off of this guy's table, get these evil people caught and arrested, and save these two others, who were held hostage, and about to be killed, by this Elizabeth Harmon.

They tried to figure out, how they would do it, when Melvin got an idea.

"Hey what if we used his computer?"

Magnus looked, and saw the computer on his table.

"Of course!," Magnus yelled, "Melvin you're such a genius!"

Then they ran as fast as they could, to the computer. They moved the mouse with all thier might, and to their suprise, it was still on! They wasted no time. They had to use all of their strength, to find any all inciminating evidence against this King Boss, who they find out to be Joseph Margus, and his followers. Especially this Elizabeth Harmon. After about five minutes, they manage to resend all of this info, to Cherish's e-mail. Magnus knew, that she had her phone set up, to automatically recieve e-mails for her. They then had to wait.

But of course, at this time, Joesph walked in. He looked on the table, and at first didn't see his two, "New Pets." Then he spotted them by his computer.

"What are you two doing over there?," he asked curiously, as he slowly walked over to them.

Then he saw it, all of his documents, on illegal works, and activities, were on display, with the word "SENT" written across the screen.

"What the hell did you brats do??!!!" He questionly yelled at them.

In a fit of rage, he tried to pound his right fist, into them, crushing them, but he instead miscalculated, and slammed his hand against the keyboard. It was soon busted up, along with his computer keys.

He screamed in pain!

"Now's our chance!," yelled out Magnus, as he grabbed a broken piece of the now busted computer. Melvin did the same, they then ran down his pantleg, and stabbed him on his ankle.

He screamed again!

One of his workers, rushed in, asking, "Sir! What's wrong?!"

"You fool!," he yelled, "Don't keep the door open!"

"What sir?"

"Close it! CLOSE IT NOW!!!"

The man went to do so, but as he did, it was too late. Melvin and Magnus had now escaped. They managed to get out of there, but now they had to rescue those hostages.

It was not long, before they managed to hear, by hiding behind a table, they whereabouts, of the two, that they had to save.

Using the information, that they had, they managed to enter the place. It was a hidden room, in this building's basement level.

They saw Elizabeth calmly walk into the room. With no time to lose, they then ran in after her. It was a close call, for one second later, and they would have been caught under the MASSIVE METAL DOOR! They could see a little girl, of about nine, and a man of about forty-five, being tied up by metal shackles, that were connected to the walls, of this building.

"Well you two," the evil lady said to her prisoners, "Tommorrow I get to kill you, but I can't wait!"

She then took out a tiny little knife, then she twirled it along, as she let it lightly grace her tongue.

They had no time to lose. The duo ran up her pantleg, up her shirt, and into her left ear.

She did not notice them, until they spoke.

"Elizabeth Harmon!," They yelled, "You will not hurt these two!"

"How did you brats get off the table?!," she asked in an enraged state.

Magnus just replied, "We took care of your boss."

"What??!"

"We managed to send a message of your misdeeds to a friend of ours."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO JOSEPH??!!"

"Oh he's fine, just in pain and agony."

Melvin then added, "Like you," as he took another keyboard piece, he managed to grabbed, and jammed it into her ear.

She screamed, and threw back her head, as she tried to cover her sore ear. Magnus then used the sharp plastic piece, to jab her forefinger, just where it met her palm. The pain was just too much to bear.

They then left her ear.

"BRATS!," she yelled, as she tried to now crush them, with her HUMONGUS BOOTS!

They of course ran away each time. Then when she thougt she had them cornered, the took off her boots, and her long socks.

"I am gonna play with you two, with me feet," she said, "before I KILL YOU!"

Then she rammed her toe into the area, where they were. But Magnus took the same piece again, and this time, jammed it into her toe!

She fell back!!!

Clutching her foot, and thrashing about in IMMENSE PAIN, a key fell out of her pocket.

"Could it be?," Magnus thought, "help me grab the key!"

The two then ran for the key. they managed to, with all their might, drag it to the man, and somehow climb up his right foot. Knowing, that they couldn't reach his hands, without dropping the key, they instead unshackled his foot, and he, knowing their plan, brought it to his left hand. They held on tightly, to both the key, and to his foot. Then when they got there, they unlocked his hand. He then set them on his shoulder, and he managed to free himself, and then the little girl.

By this time, Elizabeth had gotten back up.

The man, gave the duo to the nine year old, and told her, "Take these two, who have saved us, and get out of here. Run as fast as you can, and don't look back!"

"But what about you?," she asked of him.

"Don't worr about me. I need to take care of this no good bitch!"

The girl did as she was told. She told them to hang on, as she ran out of the door, into the elevator, into the first floor, and then out the area.

Or so she wanted to, but the workers there, saw the escape, of their "Little Prisoner." As they all tried to give chase to her! But they were cut short, by a massive amount of swat teams. They managed to take her to safety. Along with the man, who had beaten Elizabeth to a pulp, and the two little ones, on her shoulder.

After talking to the police of what had happened, Cherish, who was there, asked her, if she knew where the tiny heroes were.

"On my shirt shoulder," she said.

Cherish looked, and sure enough they were there!

She instantly took them into her hands, and proclaimed, "Oh I found you! And I am so glad you're both safe!"

But they were not talking.

"What's wrong?," she asked of them.

But they did not say anything.

"Come on!," she whined, "Tell me what's wrong!"

Then Magnus said, "We know."

"Know? Know what?"

"We know, that you lied to us!"

"When did I... oh."

"Yeah. You lied to us, and spanked us every day, for no reason!"

"That's not true!"

"Oh really?! Then why didn't we shrink, despite not being spanked?!"

"Let me explain to you why you were REALLY SPANKED!"

Chapter End

Chapter 31 by tinymaster

Chapter 31

"I already know why!," Magnus proclaimed, "You just wanted an excuse to spank me!"

"What?! No!!," proclaimed Cherish.

"Oh come on! I already know, that the whole 'If I don't spank you, you shrink' Is a LIE!"

"That is a lie. I agree to that. But actually I had a reason to spank you every day."

"Oh really and why is that?!"

"Because your mom and dad asked me to."

"Wait... What???"

"Your parents, wanted me to spank you everyday. You won't shrink if I don't spank you. And I could inforce the rules, if you broke any of them. But I decided to spank you every day, because it was what Mr. and Mrs. Guido wanted for you."

Magnus then grew silent after that. He allowed himself to be taken back to Cherish's place, but he did not say anything. She had lied to him! How could she?!

"Hey are you ok?," asked Melvin concerned.

Hey just gave a quick and angry look. Melvin knew, that it was bes to just back down. Magnus and Melvin, were taken back into Cherish's house. But this time, they were placed on the kitchen table. Cherish, then took out two tiny glasses of ice cream.

"You two are probably hungry," said Cherish, "So eat up!"

But neither Magnus and Melvin were touching the stuff.

"Oh come on you guys!," protested Cherish, "You need to eat something!"

"We had enough, when we ate your lies," Melvin said coldly.

"Don't be like this. PLEASE!"

"What are we supposed to say to you?"

"I guess now is a good a time as any, but do you two, want to be your normal sizes and ages again?"

Magnus looked at her in interest.

"You can do that?," he asked.

"Uh huh!," she replied in excitement.

"Alright, but after this, I am NOT SPEAKING TO YOU AGAIN!"

"Fine. I can live with that."

Then she placed them each on a chair, and gave them each a tulip.

"What's this?," asked Melvin.

"It's a tulip," replied Cheirsh.

"Ok?"

"The tulip cancels the effects of both serums."

So they each ate the tulips. No sooner had they done so, that they were soon back to their normal states, before any of this had happened! Needless to say, they had to stay perfectly still, for the clothes they were wearing, had been ripped off. So they were now naked, and normal sized.

Cheirsh grabbed some towels from the closet, and gave it to them.

"Your clothes will be here in a minute," said Cherish, "I just have to get them."

While they were waitng, Cherish had went downstairs, to get them their clothes. When they got their clothes back, they were told, that they could use the one restroom, to change first. Melvin went first. Actually Magnus let him go first. As much as he wanted to get his clothes on, and get out of there, he decided to be nice, and let Melvin get dressed first. He could have easily just gotten dresed right there, or even in Cherish's room, but he was normal sized, so it would seem very weird. So he just sat there quietly, and waited.

"Wow this sure was interesting wasn't it?," joked Cherish.

But Magnus said not a single word. When Melvin was done, he grabbed his clothes, went into the restroom, and had gotten dressed. Then when he was done, he and Melvin left.

"Bye you two," she said to them, "And I really am sorry."

Melvin had just said, "See ya," in a cold tone.

Magnus just left, not saying a single word to her.

Melvin was gonna walk back to Magnus', until he saw Magnus walking in another direction.

"Hey where are you going?," asked Melvin, "Your home is this way!"

"I am not going home," replied Magnus.

"Where are you going then?"

"Someplace far from her!"

"But we are back to normal, we can head on home!"

"I'm not going home!"

"Well I am!"

"Fine. See Ya!"

"Alright then. Fine!"

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Fine"

They then went their seperate ways.

Magnus just kept walking and walking and walking. His legs were getting tired, his feet were getting sore, and he was getting hungry. But he kept on walking. He was walking so much, that he did not realize, that he was soon walking on a highway. He didn't care where he was going, so long, as he could get away from all those who had lied to him.

He had gotten to about seven miles from Cherish's house, before his body gave out, and he blacked out.

He woke up on a strange couch. And he was in a strange looking house. It was out in the countryside, he could tell. But where he was exactly, he did not know. Then he saw a lady walk up. She was older, in her late 80's, she was shorter, barely even four feet nine inches.

She walked in, and said, "Oh good! You're awake!"

"Where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here," Magnus had asked of her.

"You are in my cottage home. I am Mother Elizabeth. And I saw you knocked out, in the highway. So I brought you here, and brought you back to health."

"How long was I out?"

"Well about a week,"

"A week?!"

"Uh huh!"

Magnus got up, and went outside. He had to get some fresh air.

"So where exactly are we?," he asked her more than a little curious.

"We are in my cottage home, about fifteen miles from the town, I guess you were leaving."

"Fifteen Miles?!"

"That's right."

Then Magnus noticed it. He figured it was out back, or in some kind of garage, but he had to ask,

"So where's your car?," he asked of her.

"I don't have one," she replied nonchalantly.

"What now?"

"I don't have a car."

"Is it in the shop?"

"I don't own a vehicle of any kind."

"Do you have any horses then?"

"They're not the kind you ride actually. Plus it wouldn'tbe right, for me to bring a horse onto the highway."

"Then how did you get here?"

"How did you?"

"Well I walked but..."

"... Exactly."

"But then how did I get here?!"

"I carried you."

"How did you carry me?"

"Well I picked you up, put you over my shoulder, and then walked back to my home."

"I mean. How could you even carry me?"

"I'm stronger then my appearance lets on you know."

"Ok."

"Hey there's food in the pot on the stove, help yourself. Plates are on the table."

Magnus did just that. He went back inside, and had some of her what looked to be homemade spaghetti. It actually tasted really good.

While he was eating, Mother Elizabeth grabbed herself some food, and sat down across from him, and started eating.

"Hey Miss Elizabeth?," Magnus stated.

"Please," replied the lady, "Call me Mother Elizabeth."

"Mother Elizabeth, I was thinking. You could have taken me to a hospital. For I know, that there's one a mile, from where I collaped. I mean, I've seen it a lot of times."

"Because, You wanted to leave. Right Magnus?"

"I guess you're right... Wait... Why how do you know my name?"

But Mother Elizabteth, just got up, and walked outside.

"Wait a minute," he said, "did you see me in the news?"

She replied, "I have no tv and no paper."

"Then do you know Cherish, or my parents, or her parents?"

"I don't know them, as you know them."

"Then how did you know my name?"

"Come with me."

She then stepped outside. He stopped what he was doing, and followed her.

What he saw, would surely suprise him.

Chapter End

Chapter 32 by tinymaster

Chapter 32

There before him, were dragonflies! They were surrounding Mother Elizabeth, like she was their queen. Wait... Do Dragonflies Even Have Queens? Suddenly one of them brushed against his arm. He felt the name Tanya Loranne enter his mind.

"Who is Tanya Loranne?," he quietly asked himself.

Somehow hearing his, Mother Elizabeth replied, "She is a young woman, who has three kids."

"But how come...?"

"... That name came to your mind?"

"Yeah."

"Here's why."

Suddenly a dragonfly came up to him, but this time he saw everything about him, up till now, flash before his eyes.

"These 'dragonflies' have the experiences of every person, who is living on earth."

He then asked, "But how can this be?"

"When a person is concieved, an egg is formed. When the person is born, that egg cracks. When the person is named, that egg hatches, and out comes a larva. When the person becomes a teen, that larva becomes an adult. Now when the person dies, that adult, turns to dust."

"What happens if they die before old age sets in?"

She pointed to a series of statues, then responded, "These 'dragonflies' become petrified, because their lives have been stopped."

Soon another dragonfly, landed on him. But this time, he saw, that Cherish was in a hospital.

"Why is Cherish in a hosptial?," he asked.

Mother Elizabeth just replied, "When you left, she was so distraught, that she jammed a nail into her chest. And they can't remove it, for it is too close to her lungs. But you can save her."

"Me? How?!"

"You can shrink down, and remove the nail from her."

"Why should I?! I mean can't they do it?!"

"That thought hasn't crossed their minds. But it has crossed yours."

"But why can't you do it for?!"

"Because it has to be you."

"But SHE LIED TO ME!"

"Yes she lied to you, BUT ABOUT YOU NOT NEDING TO BE SPANKED!"

Suddenly the Cherish Dragonfly, landed on him again, and he saw it all. Yes his parents, had asked her to spank him. But she also spanked him, not because he would keep shrinking, but because, if he went five days, without a spanking, it would be harder, for him to turn back. But what about the tulip? Well if he never regressed, then they might never would have known, to use the tulips.

He then grew a look of determination. But then another thought crossed his mind.

"How do I get back?," he asked of her, "I mean it's too far to walk, and you don't have a car."

She just smiled, and said, "It's time."

"Time? Time for what?? What do you mean???"

Suddenly he woke up. He looked around, to find himself in the hospital bed. His parents were on the sides of it.

"Hello sweety," his mother said to him.

"How are you feeling?," his father asked of him.

"What happened?," he asked of them.

His father stated, "They found you unconcious on the side of the highway. You were out for a week."

He was asleep? For a week? He should have known, that that was a dream! Then he saw a Dragonfly. It was the Cherish Dragonfly.

"Cherish!," he yelled.

"Sweetheart," stated his mother, "I'm sorry but..."

"... There's no time! Call Mrs. Seraphim, and ask her to bring the shrinking serum! And also to bring something I can travel in! I can push that nail out!"

They looked at him with suprise in their faces.

"How did you?!," asked his father.

"Just call them now!," he yelled, "I can stop it from touching her lungs!"

Chapter End

Chapter 33 by tinymaster

Chapter 33

After about five minutes, they got a hold of Mrs. Seraphim. As she ran into the room, she was surprised, to see Magnus not only awake. But also so full of energy.

"Hey I got the shrink serum you requested," she said, "But why do you need it for?"

Magnus took the formula, said, "There's no time!," and he drank from it.

Instantly he became an inch tall again. His mother then carefully pciked him up.

"Did you bring anything, I can travel in?," asked Magnus.

There was a brief pause.

"Sorry," said Mrs. Seraphim, "I couldn't find anything."

"Oh," he said a little downcast, before becomming determined again, "Maybe I won't need it!"

"What do you need to travel for?"

"To save Cherish!"

"Did you tell him?"

Magnus' mother shook her head, "no."

But Magnus just yelled, "Quick! We need to get to Cherish's room!"

But as they got there, she was not.

Spotting a nereby nurse, Mrs. Seraphim had asked, "Excuse me, but where's my daughter? Her name is Cherish."

The nurse just said, "She is in surgery right now."

It seemed like it might be up to the doctors to try.

Then Magnus' mother said, "Then let's go to the emergency room!"

After telling the nurse, that Magnus might have a plan to save Cherish, she personally escorted them, to operating room.

There the doctor, was about to cut Cherish open.

"Stop!," yelled Magnus' father.

The doctor looked irritated at this site.

"What are you four doing in here?!," he asked of them, "There's a surgery in progress!"

The nurse then said, "Five."

"Wait. What do you mean five."

Suddenly Magnus' mother revealed her tiny son.

"I can help get that nail out!," proclaimed Magnus.

The doctor was surprised. He saw this on the news, but not in real life.

"So there really is a formula, that can shrink you," he said, "Wow."

"Yes! But there's no time!," yelled out Magnus, "I can still save Cherish."

"But how?"

"I'm going to go in her, and get it out!"

"But you won't survive! Unless you had some sort of vehicle."

"But there's just no time, and I don't know where any vehicle is! Wait a minute... What is that thing?"

Magnus started pointing at something. They all looked to see what it was. There standing by the scalpels, was what looked to be a miniture submarine! Could this really be there?

"Hey get me closer to it!," Magnus ordered.

He inspected it, and there as if it was always there, was a picture of a dragonfly!

"Quick!," he called out, to the doctor, "I wan't you to inject me into her."

"Of course!," said his mother, things travel faster in the bloodstream!"

The doctor did not know, if this was such a good idea.

"Please," Magnus now pleaded.

"Fine," said the doctor, "But this better work."

Magnus then got inside of the sub, and sealed it shut. Then the doctor put him into a syringe, and injected him into Cherish. While inside her, he looked for the nail. Then he saw it.

It was just an inch from puncturing her left lung!

He then carefully pushed it out. At this point in time, the doctor then just had to sew up the wound.

Magnus then flew out of Cherish's nose.

The ship just powered off, and landed on her belly.

Magnus then got out of the ship.

After checking her vitals, Cherish was found to be stable.

Magnus was then taken back to his room, and he was given a tulip, so he could eat it, and return to normal. Of course they did give him some privacy, so he could get dressed.

After he got done, he wasted no time, in seeing Cherish.

Her parents, were waiting by her bedside, as were his own.

Suddenly Cherish had woken up.

"Mom? Dad? I'm sorry I did something so foolish," she said to them, "I just hope, that Magnus can forgive me."

Suddenly Magnus spoke up, from the doorway, "I think he could forgive you."

"Magnus?! You're back?!... You're back!! You're back!!"

"Yeah and so are you."

Then she felt a slight pain in her chest. She remembered about that nail from earlier.

"I take it, the doctor got it out."

Then the nurse stepped in and said, "Acutally it was your little friend, who saved you."

Cherish was astonished.

"So you told him what happened to me then?," she asked of her parents, and of Magnus' parents.

Then Magnus' dad said, "Actually he was asleep for a whole week, then he woke up, and somehow he knew, that you were in trouble, and he came up with a plan to save you."

The nurse then spoke up, "He was tiny, and he used a tiny sub, to enter your bloodstream, and save you."

At this point, the doctor came in.

"And what's weird," he said, "Is that I remember putting the sub in a bag, then it placed it on the operation table. I was only gone for a second. I had to return to grab something, but when I looked at the bag, it was gone!"

"Was there anyone before you?," asked the nurse.

"No. I was the last to leave."

After a few days, both Cherish and Magnus, were allowed to leave the hospital.

As they were checking out, Magnus saw an older portrait, of a lady, who looked oddly familiar.

Then he knew who she was.

"Thank you Mother Elizabeth," he said partially to himself.

His mother suddenly just stared at him.

"What?!," he asked, slightly shocked.

"Sweetheart," she started, "What name did you use?"

"Mother Elizabeth. Why?"

"Mother Elizabeth was your great-grandmother."

Chapter End

Chapter 34 by tinymaster
Chapter 34

Magnus was now curious about Mother Elizabeth. Not because she was real, but because she was related to him.

"Hey mom?," he asked.

"Yes?," responded his mother.

"How come you never told me about Mother Elizabeth?"

"Well, she died way before you were even born. And you never asked about your ancestors, so I figured you never wanted to know."

"Well who was she?"

"She was a nurse. She was born in 1895, in a farm. She grew up, always wanting to help people. She actually had this gift. Somehow she could always tell, if something was wrong. I remember when I was a little girl, about your age, we were visiting her farm, when I got sick. I thought it was the flu. But she said, that it was blastomycosis. After heavy insistence, I was taken to the hospital. And sure enough, she was right. I was given some medication, and I got it cleared up right away. In 1910 she went into nursing school. She actually became the head doctor at this hospital. Then by 1920 she fell in love with a young war general. They soon got married, and by 1935, they had a son. Your grandfather. Unlike Mother Elizabeth and your great-grandfather, your grandfather was a rebel. He was always getting into trouble. But soon he met a girl, who made a deal with him. If he could best her in a boxing match, then she would help him get out of any trouble he got in. But if she won, she could ask for one 'wish' from him. The lady bested him."

"So what did she ask for?," asked Cherish.

Magnus' mom took a moment, before saying, "His hand."

"Wow," said an astonished Magnus.

"Oh yes," stated his mother, "That lady was you're grandmother. Soon they got married, then in 1967 I was born. I remember hearing about about when my parents were sick, they could always rely on Mother Elizabeth to know what was wrong. She had that kind of knowledge."

"So did she like dragonflies?"

"She adored them. In fact, she had a little dragonfly farm, on her farm. Up until she moved on, she was asked for help, by a lot of people. And she always knew what to say."

"How did she die?"

"The farm she was living at, had a fire. It was a very dry summer, and a rogue lightning strike is all that it took. She died trying to save all the critters, that were on her farm."

"Is the farm still there?"

"I'm afraid not. All that is there now, is a highway system."

"Oh."

"But I do have something, that she gave me. I don't know what happened to the key. But there's something inside of it."

"What is it?"

"I will show you, when we get home."

When they got back to the Guido Residence, (Mrs. Seraphim went back to her place, while Cherish stayed with Magnus) Magnus' mom went into her bedroom dresser, and took out a small locket. It was blue and on one side of it, was a green dragonfly emblem. She then gave it to Magnus.

"I can hear something inside of there, but I don't have the key, to open it up," she told her son.

"I have an idea," he replied, "Cherish? Would you mind if I use the shrink serum, to see what's in there?"

"No. I don't mind," she replied.

Soon they were all headed for the Seraphim household. There Cherish gave Magnus some more of the drink, and being at a tiny size again, Magnus went inside the contraption. It was a pretty nice sized locket. So he fit in just fine. It was very dark, actually it was a lot dark. He could hardly see where he was going. He nearly kept tripping up in there, when all of a sudden, he felt it. It seemed to be a piece of paper. He saw, that he could not fold it anymore, but he somehow managed, to guide it out. Then he got out, ate a tulip (that was waiting for him), and put his clothes back on.

"So what's on the paper?," he asked hoping one of them had read it.

His mom then stated, "Actually, we think that because you got it out, you should read it."

"Ok."

He then took it, and unfolded it.

As he was reading it, his eyes grew wide.

"What is it?," asked a curious Cherish.

He then calmly stated, "Whosoever can free this piece of paper, without breaking this locket, will be given my most prized possession."

"But what could that be?," asked Cherish.

After a while, Mr. Seraphim walked in.

"Why hello," he greeted them.

He went to grab a book, when Magnus saw it.

"Does your hand hurt?," he asked.

Mr. Seraphim was surprised,

"How did you know that?," he asked in an astonished tone.

"I don't know," was his reply, "but I do believe, that you have arthritis."

"I'm not sure about that. I could have bumped it after all."

"Well could you get it checked out?"

"Look. I'm sure it's nothing."

"Please, just get it looked at."

"Fine. I'll go in to the walk-in clinic right now."

Then Mr. Seraphim left. With Magnus' persistence, Mrs. Seraphim joined him.

Magnus' mom, was amazed. Could her son have it? No. That just couldn't be.

While they were waiting, Magnus and Cherish decided to chat in her bedroom.

"Hey do you want to do something?," Cherish asked.

"Want to play a few games?," asked Magnus.

"Well I don't know."

"What if I made it interesting?"

"How interesting?"

"Got any doll clothes?"

"No. You don't mean?"

"Yep."

Soon they both had drank the formula, and now they were playing an old fashioned console game, at only an inch high. Of course they made sure, to give each other privacy, when they were getting dressed.

"Wow. Nice ass," Cherish said, as she snuck a peak.

Soon they were jumping on the buttons, and the d-pad, to make the characters on screen move. It's actually harder than it looks. Soon they were just making the characters jump, and nothing else. But the game was on a timer, and as soon as it ran out, they both got a game over.

It was at this time, that Mr. Seraphim walked in. He saw them playing together. Then they noticed him. So they stopped.

"I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. How did you know something was wrong?," asked Mr. Seraphim.

"I don't know," replied Magnus.

"Well whatever it is, thank you. Now turn back to normal you two, for we are going to show a surprise for the both of you."

He then left. It was at this point, that they turned back to normal, they removed both of their doll clothes, ate their tulips, and put on their old clothes. This time it was Magnus who looked.

"I liked it better, when I was in there. Or looking up at it," he said with a sly smile.

They then went to see Mr. Seraphim, Mrs. Seraphim, and Magnus' parents.

"So what's the surprise?," they both asked in unison.

"You'll see!," their parents chimed.

Soon they were all heading out into the countryside. Then they ended up at a place, that made them both light up.

Chapter End

Chapter 35 by tinymaster

Chapter 35

There before their very eyes, was a theme park!

"Woah!," they said unison.

"Yep!," said Magnus' father, "it's your very own amusement park!"

They were both ecstatic at seeing and hearing this! Then something came to Cherish's mind.

"Hey," she asked, "aren't these supposed to be bigger? I mean won't we crush it, if we sit or step on any of these things?"

It was weird, for in in fact even though this was a massive theme park, all in all, it wasn't meant for a human to ride in.

"Well you see dears," stated Mrs. Seraphim, "We are all going to ride in here, at shrunken heights!"

"Oh wow! Really?!," asked Cherish in excitement.

"This is so cool!," answered Magnus, "I can't wait till we get inside!"

"Wait," said Cherish, "who owns this land?"

Magnus' father then spoke up, "Well technically it's my brother's land, but he gave me this small section, when he heard what I wanted to do for you three."

"You... Three?," they asked in confused unison.

That's when they saw him standing there. It was Melvin! He was waiting there for them! They soon pulled into a small driveway, that had crops there from not being in use for so many years. They all got out of the car, and greeted Melvin.

"Hey! So I heard what happened! On how you saved Cherish," spoke Melvin.

"Yeah," said Magnus calmly.

"So what happened to 'I'm not speaking to her ever again!'?"

"Well I realized, that she had good reasons for doing so."

"Yeah mom and dad told me all about why she did what she did."

"Hey we all have our reasons for doing things. Now let's get going!"

They were soon divided up into two groups. Magnus, his father, Mr. Seraphim, and Melvin went into the men's shed to shrink, while Cherish, Mrs. Seraphim, and Magnus' Mother went into the women's shed to shrink.

They both entered their sheds, closed the doors behind them, went into separate stalls, closed the door behind them, stripped naked, drank one vial of shrinking potion that was laying out for them, shrank down, grabbed the specialized clothes, that were waiting for them, walked out of a specialized hole in their stalls, then walked out of a specialized hole in each shed. They then met up at the amusement park!

Only this time, it was HUGE!

The kids went right away onto the rides. They all went onto the Tushy Coaster, which was a rollercoaster, that used references, of having the loops and twirls go through a giant tushy! THey must have been on that ride twelve times! IT WAS THAT FUN!

After that, they went on a ferris wheel.

"Hey! This looks like a steering wheel!," stated Melvin.

"That's because it is," answered Mr. Seraphim.

They were shocked!

"Oh don't be so shocked!," stated Magnus' Mother, "that rollercoaster? Was just a modified toy train set! And the heinies you went in and out of? Well they were just discarded pieces of baby dolls!"

"Oh wow! That is so cool!," they all chimed together.

After being on the ferris wheel, they soon went onto a mini boat ride.

While they were "crusing the makeshif puddle", Magnus, Cherish, and Melvin were all sitting around and relaxing, while having some mini cans of soda amongst themselves.

"Hey, I want to say, that this was the most interesting time for me," stated Magnus.

"What do you mean?," asked Cherish.

"Well if I never was mean to you guys, then I never would have been shrunk, nor would I have been turned into a diaper wearing four year old."

"Nor would I have suffered that same fate," added Melvin.

"Nor would you have been able to save me," put in Cherish.

"We had some great times!," Magnus had said.

"Oh yeah! THe best!," replied Cherish.

They were soon just relaxing away, when they heard Magnus get up with a start!

"What's wrong?!," asked Cherish.

"Is something the matter?!," asked Melvin.

"Did you two hear that?!," asked Magnus.

"Hear what?," asked Cherish more than a little confused.

"Someone's calling for my help!," Magnus confidently replied.

"We don't hear anything," pointed out Melvin.

"Well I need to help this person!," stated Magnus, as he jumped off the boat without thinking.

Magnus soon fell into the depths below.

Melvin and Cherish rushed to get help!

"Mom! Dad! Mr. Guido! Mrs. Guido!," cried out Cherish.

"Aunty! Unlce! Mr. Seraphim! Mrs. Seraphim," cried out Melvin.

"We need your help!," they both screamed in terror.

Hearing this, Mrs. Seraphim rushed to her daughter and Melvin.

"What's wrong?!," she asked of them.

"Magnus jumped off the boat and now he's sinking into the depths below!," Cherish proclaimed.

"What?! Why?!,' asked Cherish's mother.

"He said he wanted to help someone," answered Melvin, "someone he said was calling out for help!"

Before they could do anything though, Mr. Guido ran out, and said "We have an emergency! Everyone get down below now!"

They had had no choice, but to follow.

"What's going on?!," asked Mr. Seraphim.

"There's a tornado coming this way!," answered Magnus' father.

"Where's Magnus?!," asked a nervous Mrs. Guido.

"Gone!," stated Mrs. Seraphim.

"What?!," asked Mr. Guido in complete shock.

They soon had no choice, but to be hit by the tornado. They were being thrown and thrashed around by this massive weather system!

"Hold on!," yelled Mr. Seraphim as they all prepared for the worst.

Soon they crashed with a massive thud! And it was calm once more. They had to break free from all that rubble. They saw, that they were in a backyard of sorts.

"Where are we?," asked Cherish.

"I don't know, but we need to get back to save Magnus," stated Mrs. Seraphim.

That was when they saw a familiar face.

Chapter End

Chapter 36 by tinymaster

Chapter 36

The group of tiny humanoids, were looking up at a giant sized one year old girl!

"I know who that is!," proclaimed Melvin.

"It's Trisha!," added Cherish, "I got to meet her, when I was trying to rescue you and Magnus!"

Trisha looked down at the tiny little figures running around. She reached down, and picked one of them up. She then opened her mouth, as she was about to place the shrunken human in there.

"Oh God! Help me!," yelled Magnus' father, as he was about to be eaten alive!

"Oh no!," screamed his wife in terror.

Suddenly a teen girl had showed up.

"Hey Trisha! What do you have in your hands," she asked, before seeing the tiny humans, "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! You don't want to eat these sweetie! They're yuckies!"

She then got the tiny people, away from her younger sister.

"Hey mom!," she yelled out, "there's some little people in our yard!"

"Dwarves?!," asked her mom from inside their house.

"Smaller!"

"Gnomes?!"

"Even Smaller!"

"Midgets?!"

"Even Smaller!"

"Mogwai?!"

"Try A Lot Smaller!"

"Well what could be a lot smaller than that?!"

She soon walked out, to see her two daughters, but no one else in sight.

"What are you talking about?! There's no one here!," proclaimed her mother, feeling as if she was pranked.

"Oh really???," asked the teen, as she produced the tiny humans.

"Oh no. Not this again! Quick! Get them inside!"

The six shrunken human characters, were gently placed onto a table.

"Hey! wasn't there just two of you?," she asked of them.

"That's the thing!," stated Cherish.

"Wait! Aren't you the Shrink Sitter?"

"We should start at the beginning."

After explaining EVERYTHING that had happened, they asked her, if they could help her out.

"Well what can I do?," she had to ask.

"Do you have any tulip petals?!," asked Mrs. Seraphim.

"Actually no. Sorry."

"I can go get some from the store!," suggested the teen girl, as she had just walked in, to get Trisha's diaper changed.

"Oh thank you Velia!," answered the mother to her teenaged daughter, "and I'll take changing Little Miss Stinky Tushy! Yes I will! Yes I will! Yes I will!"

"Alright! See ya when I get back!," stated Velia, as she then left.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, Velia had returned, with the tulips.

"Here you guys are!," she said, as she took off the petals, and gave them to the group.

"You may want to set us on the floor!," suggested Melvin, who did just that.

They soon all returned to normal size, but something felt different to them.

"Do you feel off?," asked Melvin in curiousity.

"Yeah I do," replied Cherish, who also felt strange.

"Were you guys naked when you were tiny?," asked Velia matter of factly.

They then looked down. Of course! Clothes! Why didn't they think about that sooner?! They all flinched to cover themselves up!

The lady just stated, "I have some clothes the women can borrow and my husband has some clothes for the men, and I'm sure he won't mind if you use them."

"And us?!," asked Cherish and Melvin, who both knew, that there could be no clothes for kids like them.

"I have some clothes that might work!," Velia said excitedly, "but would you mind dressing up in girls' clothes?"

Melvin looked at her and said, "Well I don't think I have much choice in the moment," then his face lit up as he then asked, "unless if you don't mind me being exposed!"

"Actually I do," stated Velia, "but it's actually more of a guy's clothes."

They then went to get the clothes, for their "guests".

The fathers both got tuxedoes, the mothers got jeans and a t-shirt, Cherish got a frilly looking dress, while Melvin had gotten a blue-shirt and overalls.

"Hey you're right!," he said, "these are guy's clothes."

"Wait," stated Cherish a little confused, "why do you have boy's cltohes for? Are you?"

"Oh no!," giggled Velia, "I have a boyfriend! Actually i have an overall fetish."

"It's called Overallophilia," stated her mother bluntly.

"Really?!," asked Cherish surprise and not quite sure, if "Overallophilia" was real or not.

"No," snickered Velia, "actually I was a mixture of tomboy and pretty pretty princess lover.

They all started laughing and having a good time, before realizing that they had to remember about someone.

"Oh no!," proclaimed Cherish who was the first to remember about Magnus, "we have to find Magnus! We need to see if he's ok!"

"I sure hope so," solemnly said Melvin.

Meanwhile...

Magnus was just waking up. He could see he was in a strange place. One that he had never been to before. Come to think of it. No one's been to this place before! He instantly got up, and had a look around. Just where was he?

Chapter 37 by tinymaster

Chapter 37

Magnus could not believe his eyes. Where was he? This wasn't like any place he had ever seen! Then he remembered what happened to him not that long ago.

"Am I dead?," he asked of himself, "am I in Heaven? Or in Hell?"

"Neither!," replied a strangely familiar voice.

He looked up to see none other, than Mother Elizabeth standing there! His face lit up, as he instantly knew who he was looking at.

"Mother Elizabeth!,' he cried out as he gave her a hug, "it's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too," she replied.

Then Magnus realized it. He wasn't tiny compared to her and she wasn't a giantess compared to him!

"Did I return to normal? Did you shrink?," he had to ask of her.

"Once again! Neither!," she chuckled, "We are actually in an another world."

"Another... World... ?"

"Yes! You were drawn to this world, by those cries of help, that you heard."

"But I jumped into a giant-sized (at the time) puddle! I flet myself sinking!"

"That's true, but it was because you were being drawn to this world."

"Wait... By who?"

"By you."

"What?!"

"And myself as well! Well I was just here to guide you. You did this all on your own. Now we must hurry! We need to save them!"

"Them?!"

"I can't explain it right now! You'll have to see for yourself!"

Soon Magnus ran with Mother Elizabeth thorugh this stange and bizarre world. They saw grass that looked to be all the same length no matter what way they were viewing it, they saw they sky stay pure blue, even though it felt like it should have been hours and possibly even nighttime by now, they towered over towns, that is until they decided to "enter" said towns, and thus they would easily fit (like some bizarre puzzle), and they saw, that everything around them was made up of a series of tiny little blocks.

"Where are we?!," asked Magnus.

"Where we are, I do not know," sadly replied Mother Elizabeth.

Then they saw some weird giant bug mosnter ransack the town they were in. They watched, as the world around them got dizzy. They soon saw a young man fight and slay the best. Then saw saw as he was being praised by the villagers. And by praise, it was more like they were typing in the air around him!

"I think I know where we are," stated Magnus.

"Where's that?," asked a curious beyond belief Mother Elizabeth.

"We're in a video game..."

Sure enough, for when they looked "outside" they saw a screen, and from the screen, they saw a house. The question is... Whose house is it? They knew they had to find out.

They walked up to the glass screen, but as they did something forced them back. Something was causing them to "glitch out". What though? What could cause two human characters, to be glitching out in a video game program? And more imprtantly what game were they in? Could they could out, and help the people they needed to help? Or would they be stuck in here almost virtually forever?

Chapter 37 End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3310