The Goblin Gang by Vaalser4
Summary:

Three criminal young women use an invention to grow to gigantic size. While huge, they rob banks. It also contains two sex scenes.


Categories: Crush, Feet Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 10858 Read: 63391 Published: April 25 2013 Updated: April 25 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The old man had only a few minutes left to live. The priest, who had just performed the last rites, left as three young women entered the room. From his bed, the old man saw them and cracked a smile. In a weak voice he started to speak as the trio stood beside his bed.

"Gwendolyn, Giana and Grace. You are the only three members of my family left, so I can trust you with my last secret. The others, as you know, are either dead or imprisoned. You managed to keep out of jail as well as stay alive. Therefore, you are worthy successors. I'll tell you this last secret, which is the secret of my wealth and success as a godfather."

He coughed a few times, then continued. The three girls listened intense.

"I have always invested the money I got in new technologies. Where others remained skeptical and even hostile towards new developments, ideas and technologies, I listened and welcomed them. No matter how weird or far-fetched the new machines might seem, as long as the engineer's or scientist's arguments and blueprints where convincing, I invested in their development. That is why I could stay out of the hands of the cops, and never had to appear before court. Using unknown gadgets and sophisticated inventions, every job I did, every robbery and theft, was a success."

The old man remained silent for a while, as if he saw his life passing before his mind's eye. Then he spoke again.

"Now, the last ten years I have been sponsoring a young inventor. He lives in a secret hideout in the Rockies, and his invention is now finished. I am gone soon, but you, you are young. In the desk next to me, you find papers with additional information as well as a map to his place. It also contained a password he and I agreed upon so he will know it is I who sent you. Use his invention well, don't shame our name...".

The old man started to breathe heavy, three times, four times, five times. "Use it welllll...", he said faintly.

Then, he died.

The girls started to sob. Although their grandfather had been old and sickly for a while, they hoped he would still remain among them for a long time. But now he was gone.

Gwendolyn, or Gwen as she was usually called, Giana and Grace where cousins. The reason their parents were either dead or in jail, as was most of their kin, was that they belonged to a family of organized criminals. The few other family members that remained in freedom never wanted to get involved in the "business". They broke of all contact with the rest of the family and lived a "normal" life.

But Gwen, Giana and Grace were criminals. "Mobsters" some would call them, but they where not of Italian descent. They were American, and their home was New York City. Having grown up among people to whom breaking the law was normal and commonplace, they had little regard for rules and morals themselves, safe the codes of honor of their family.

Being 23 years of age each, give or take a few months, they grew up together and were educated by private teachers. They didn't only learn the usual subjects like reading, writing and arithmetic, but also how to pick locks, crack safes, computer hacking and all the other things one needed to know to "pull off a job." The trio were close, and quickly formed a team. Because their first names started with the letter G, they called themselves "The Goblin Gang".

After having let their tears run freely for a few minutes, Gwendolyn opened the desk's drawer. In it, she found a pile of sheets. Putting them in her handbag, not in the mood to read them, she and her two cousins continued their mourning.


One week later, after the burial, Gwendolyn read the papers. Her cousins were out, taking care of a few things, which  the death of a relative brings with it. The young criminal was curious. What had grandpa been investing in?

The papers told about an inventor, who had designed a device that could revolutionize crime. It was so secret that no one knew about it, not even the government, save the trio's grandfather. It's working was described in detail, and although Gwendolyn was quite skeptic at first, she quickly became interested and even excited. If such a thing really existed! Yes, grandpa had been quite eccentric, but he unerringly always had invested in those technologies that seemed science fiction but really worked. When her two cousins finally returned she could hardly contain her excitement.

"We'll be WHAT?" Giana asked, after Gwen had explained everything.

"Now, this time grandpa has clearly been hoodwinked. Giants don't exist," Grace said.

"Now, I don't think so," Gwen replied. "Grandpa never made a wrong investment."

"Yeah, but this is different," Giana said. "A portal that will turn us into giants and teleport us wherever we want on Earth? Yeah, right."

"Well, we know where the inventor lives. In the Rocky Mountains, the exact coordinates are here," Gwen said, pointing at a small map which was included in their late grandfathers' papers.
"I suggest we go there and check things out. If grandpa has been tricked, we'll shoot the bastard and return."

"All right, I'll ready the plane," Grace said, who was a capable pilot.

"No, wait. Grandpa also wrote we have to take a lot of luggage with us. I don't know why, but he wrote it even a couple of times," Gwen said.

Grace and Giana exchanged looks. What was this all about? Giana shrugged her shoulders and all three of them went packing.

Two hours later, the three cousins were on their way to the Rockies.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Chapter 2

"My name is George," the man said. "Your grandfather told me about you. The Goblin Gang."

George grinned. "Well, Goblin Gang, I'm sure we'll get along fine."

Gwen, Giana and Grace had given the man the password after they had landed in a large, open space somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. No city, no village, not even a remote house (save George's) or farm was to be seen for many miles. A desolated area, surrounded by mountains, far away from curious eyes.

George was close to forty, though his appearance didn't show that. He looked ten years younger. Smiling broadly, he let the trio to his house, and after some chit-chat, the girls asked about his invention.

"I'll show you," George said. "It is located in my garden. Come!"

The three criminals followed George and soon stood before the result of his work and their late grandfather's investment.

It was a huge portal, entirely made of metal. About 25 feet high,15 feet broad. A number of tubes protruded from it and snaked their way towards a nearby shed, the glass walls of which hinted it was full of electronic equipment. A terminal was also connected with the portal. Lights flashed and little screens showed all kinds of data.

"This is the Archway," George said, waving a hand at the portal. "Now, this is the invention your grandfather invested most of his wealth in. It'll return far more wealth, I tell you."

"How does it work?" Giana asked. She was still skeptic.

"Well, first I must tell you something about physics. Listen. Imagine space like a rubber sheet. A planet, like Earth, like an iron ball. Put the ball on the sheet and it'll make a dent in it. The dent is gravity, a force that influences space. You are still with me?" George said.

The three cousins nodded.

"Gravity also influences time. Time and space are one, interconnected if you will, not two independent things. We speak therefore of the space-time continuum. The moon resolves around the Earth not become gravity works like a rope, swinging the moon around Earth's axis, but because the moon is influenced by the "dent" made by gravity, making it roll around Earth. Yes?"

"Yes," Gwen said. The others nodded again.

"Now, gravity can be manipulated. When it reaches a certain amount, it can cause a "hole" in the rubber sheet, a hole in space and time, and we call that a "wormhole". It connects two different places in time and space, without having to travel there at great cost of time. You can travel to another place in an instant."

"Like in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine", Grace said.

"Yes. But that wormhole connected two parts of the Milky Way together. We don't go that far. We stay on Earth. I can manipulate the Archway to create a temporary wormhole anywhere on Earth. And you can travel there."

"And what about being a giant?" Gwen asked.

"Well, because I can manipulate space, I can alter the space your body occupies. I expand the space of your body, and therefore, make you bigger. It is hard to explain," George said, seeing the puzzled looks on the faces of the Goblin Gang, "but trust me, it works."

"So you really think we will be taller?" Grace asked.

"Yes. I prefer to call it bigger. Much bigger. You'll be giants!"

"OK..." Gwen said. She was excited again.

"In short, I can let you enter the Archway as a normal-sized woman, but you'll teleport to whatever place on Earth as a giant! Imagine, the possibilities for robbing! A giant, suddenly coming out of nowhere, being able to steal whatever he or she wants! Or I teleport you right inside a vault! That is what your grandfather was looking for, new ways to improve the art of thievery!"

"Yeah, and than we'll have to live like giants. Make that giantesses," Giana said. "We couldn't spend our money. No, thanks." She didn't like the idea at all. And it was too childish. Giantesses! Really.

"Ah, I forgot. When I take you back, you'll be normal-sized again. The effect is reversible. You'll only be giants, sorry, giantesses, for a short time anyway, you know. You can spend your loot all right."

George grinned at Giana. She looked back with a frown.

"For a short time?" she asked.

"Yes. The energy required to manipulate gravity is not limitless. Like a battery needed to be recharged, I can only teleport you away for a maximum of thirty minutes. Then, you'll be transported back here automatically. And you'll be normal-sized again. Everything you take with you will be reduced in size when you come back, like miniatures, but after another thirty minutes, it'll become normal-sized again as well. So there is nothing to worry about."

George smiled. "Oh, and wear a mask. No one should recognize you...."

"Yes, this isn't our first robbery," Giana said, a little annoyed. She didn't like the idea, nor did she believe it. She was more into computer hacking, sending cleverly programmed Trojans into bank systems to siphon money away. This „Archway" was just science fiction.
She padded her pocket. Giana had brought a gun with her, and if that guy's machine didn't work, if he swindled grandpa, then....

"Now, George continued, "Your grandfather has also given the order to create a "vault" for the loot. Come, I'll take you there. It's in the nearby mountains."

George drove the girls to a mountain side. A huge entrance in its side let towards a cave. It was obviously made artificial, probably with a lot of explosives.

A whole lot.

Inside, the trio saw the hugest cave ever. An entire village could be built inside. It was lit by countless neon lights, showing it's length (about 3 miles as George told them) and width (1,5 mile). The mountain seemed to be hollowed out.

"What is that?" Grace asked.

"Do we have to live here if we're giants?" Gwen asked, more jokingly than serious.

"No, no," George laughed. "This is, as I said, the vault. Here we store our money. Like Scrooge McD, we keep our money and gold here. And other valuables as well. You bring your loot back, empty it in here, and then we'll wait until it regains its normal size. Your grandfather thought of everything..." he concluded.

The girls looked at each other. A cave full of money?

"Yes, we are not talking about a few millions. Did you think you could simply deposit your loot on a bank account? Or wash countless billions of cash? Come on! You'll have to store it somewhere, and only this cave is large enough. Spend it, but not too much at once. That is how its done, your grandpa said." George said as he saw the looks on the trio's faces.

"But now, its time to demonstrate the machine. Yes? OK, let's get started then." George said and clapped his hands. "Who wants first?"

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Chapter 3

The three cousins and George stood in front of the Archway. Gwendolyn had volunteered to be the first to test it. But as excited as she had been, now it was creepy. Even for a girl who spent most of her life living dangerously. It was like the first time she had been robbing a bank.
Man, had she been nervous then! But everything went fine. For the Goblin Gang, that is. Grace had shot an employee who tried to press the alarm button.

The Archway came to life as George pushed a button. A blue field filled its space, like a thin film of light.

Gwen wore a T shirt and a pair jeans. No socks. Gwen never did, only during very cold winters. Her footwear was a pair of knee-high leather boots. She had taken off her earrings and rings, just in case.

"I'm ready", she said.

"OK, I'll teleport you 100 feet from here, in the meadow. You'll be 50 feet tall. Just step through the Archway," George said.

"OK...", Gwen said, butterflies in her belly. She walked towards the blue energy field in the Archway. It's shimmering light looked like a thick mist. She sighted and stepped through.

Gwen felt a tingle all over her body as if she was being pricked by countless small electrically charged needles. Then the feeling was replaced by a slight light-headedness. She had just shot up a little more than 44 feet!

Gwen looked around her in amazement. She could hardly believe her eyes. Everything looked like she was standing on the roof of a 5-story house!

The tops of the tallest trees were eye-level to her. The grass, far below, seemed moss. Looking back, she spotted the now much smaller Archway and George, Giana and Grace standing next to it. They gazed up at her, George grinning and her two cousins in awe. Giana had clasped her hands on her mouth, staring at Gwen with a look of unbelief. Grace just stood there, her eyes wide open.

Gwen, too, was a bit shocked. The three people looked so small, they hardly reached halfway her calves!

"WOW!" Gwen said. "This...this is amazing! Look at me! I'm a giant! A real fucking giant! You are a genius, George!"

She grinned.

"The power! The possibilities! Am I stronger now as well?" Without waiting for an answer, Gwen walked towards a tree. It was a pine, about as tall as she was. She wrapped her hand around its stem and pulled. The tree came up slowly and with difficulties, but after half a minute she had yanked it out of the ground.

"PHEW!" Gwen said, her arms like lead. Then she smiled.

"Look! I uprooted a tree! A full grown tree! I'm the strongest woman in the world! No, the strongest human!"

She flexed her muscles in a double biceps pose. Although Gwen was not muscular and one could hardly see a muscle bulging on her arm, both George and the two cousins knew she was right.

"And by pushing this button, I can get you back," George said after a minute. He pressed a large red button and Gwen disappeared almost the same instant. A split second later, she was standing in front of the Archway, 5'7" again. Walking towards George, she embraced and kissed him. 

"A wonderful experience," she said.

"Thanks! And it will become even better. I can make you much bigger. If you want to rob the really wealthy places, you need to be really gigantic after all! Now, who wants next?" George asked.

"Me!" Grace said. "But make me bigger than Gwen!"

"All right." George replied. He pushed a few buttons and motioned for Grace to proceed.

Grace walked with glee through the Archway. In a moment she was going to be a giant! Exciting!

She too felt the tingle, but was more light-headed than Gwen. No surprise, because Grace was now no less than 200 feet tall!

Grace marveled as she took in the world around her. Everything looked so small. As if she was standing on the top of a skyscraper!

The Archway looked tiny and the three people... hardly as big as her pinky finger. She could hardly make out their facial expressions.

You thought you were strong, Gwen?" she said at the miniature people at her feet. "I'll give you something strong!" She spread her thumb and index finger and bent over to the grove. "With two fingers," she said, and plucked one tree after the other like picking roses.

"This is strength!" she remarked. "You tear a tree out of the ground with trouble, but I, I pick an entire GROVE like NOTHING! Without breaking a sweat! That is power, ha, ha!"

"She surely has gotten the taste", George said to Gwen, who was watching her cousin with a broad grin on her face.

"Can you do that Gwen?" Grace asked, and stepped on a pine tree. Its wood shrieked, cracked, and then splintered as Grace lowered her now immense weight on the little pine. Her enormous boot crushed the tree like a dried twig. Grace grinded her foot, smashing the wood into tiny little splinters.

"Destroyed a tree like nothing! This is amazing!" she exclaimed. "The power! The might! Ha, ha! This will be the future of crime! Imagine, giants robbing banks! Money extortion will be easy! Pay up, or else..." Grace made an eating motion. Gwen grinned, while Giana didn't like it. She was uncomfortable with the idea of being so big.


"Why not?" George asked her. Grace had just been reduced to her normal size. George told her she would be next but Giana refused.

"No. I don't like it. It is... no, thank you." she said.

"Come on," Gwendolyn said. "It is fun. Try it."

"Yeah, don't be shy," said Grace. "You don't have to be 200 feet. 50, like Gwen, is enough already."

"It is weird. No, let me just sit behind the computer and... HEY!!!" Giana stumbled towards the Archway. Gwen had given her a push so that she fell through the blue field. A moment later, she was in the meadow, 50 feet tall.

"You.. BITCH!!!" Giana exclaimed. Gwen and Grace were laughing. George too.

"Make me small again!" Giana said, annoyed. "I don't want to. NOW!"

"Or else what? Are you going to stomp us?" Grace grinned.

George, smiling, pushed the red button and Giana was back in place.

"You bitch," she spat at Gwen. Grace had to hold her back, or she would have punched Gwen in her face.

"OK, ladies," George said. "Everything works fine. Now, let's get started then..."

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Chapter 4

In New York City, everything was the same as ever. The day started sunny, people were doing their business, nothing out of the ordinary. In Manhattan, the people in the Bank of New York Mellon did their jobs as usual. At first that is. When they heard screams and cries of terror coming from outside, they knew something was wrong. But it was something no one would have come up with in their wildest dreams.

Five minutes earlier, a gigantic figure had materialized out of nothing. It had a human shape, wore a cotton T-Shirt and tight jeans. Two leather boots. The figure stood 700 feet tall, had black hair and blue eyes, which was all that could be seen because she wore silk mask. It seemed female, as two nice breasts protruded from its chest. The creature had a large, cotton sack in her hand.

After having stood in the street looking around for a few seconds, the giantess started to walk. 

Although she tried to be careful at first, Gwen soon understood she could not avoid stepping on the cars and people. So she simply walked, ignoring the crunches she felt under her boots. Gwen had killed before, but not so many people at once. Yes, she had shot a guard at a bank robbery three years before. And a "hero" who thought women would just bluff when threatening to kill everybody during another robbery about one year later.

"Hey, babe, give me the gun. Looks like a toy to me," he said, grinning. Gwen had ordered everyone to lie down and be quiet, but this guy refused.

The last mistake he made.

Crunch! Another car flattened under her 120 feet long sole.

Squish! A dozen people turned to mush.

"It easy once you get used to it...," Gwen thought about killing and crushing everybody in her path. A normal woman might not like that at all, but she, she was a criminal. So she didn't care.

Gwen walked towards the Bank of New York. She had seen the building often and always dreamed of robbing it empty. Today, her dreams would come true. George had asked who would be the first to go out for a "job" and Gwen had immediately volunteered.

"Me! I'll rob the Bank of New York!" she had exclaimed.

Gwen halted before the Bank, ignoring the screams and honking cars below.

"This is a robbery," she said, looking at the small building. "But you don't have to give me the money and gold. I'll serve myself, ha ha!"

With that, she made a fist slammed it forcefully into the wall. The concrete of the proud building crumbled like rotten wood. Glass shards and chunks of concrete flew everywhere.

The giantess repeated this a few times, until the wall was demolished. Furniture was destroyed and people inside were either dead or injured, as her fist was about 30 feet long.

Gwen pushed the top floors away. They slid down the bank and fell on the buildings behind it, destroying them all, including the inhabitants. Not concerned by that, Gwen kicked violently against the lower floors. They splattered like loose sand, revealing the interior of the second floor. People in there were screaming and running. It looked like a colony of ants in their burrow to the giantess.
Gwen grinned and dug her fingers in the floor. They penetrated the carpets, marble and concrete easily. Pressing her hands further down, she hit the first floor. Curling her fingers for a better grip, Gwen heaved and broke the way to the cellar, where the vault stood, open. Not minding the people being buried alive, she scooped up the debris and threw it away. It rained all over the neighborhood like a hail of death.
The vaults were made of solid steel and titanium, but for Gwen they were no match. She tore the heavy safes open as if they were made of unbaked dough. The first one revealed her favorite color, gold. Taking her sack, she turned the vault upside down and emptied its contents in it. A shower of gold rained down. Gwen tore open the next vault, in which paper money worth millions and millions of dollars were stored. That too landed in her sack. She repeated the procedure with every other safe, each either containing gold bars or dollars.
The people in New York stood watching in awe as they saw the giantess emptying the contents of their bank with the greatest ease.

The director of the Bank, whose office was not located in the building itself but the one next to it, saw what happened. Open mouthed, he witnessed the weirdest robbery ever. He saw the vaults, the ones he had been so proud of, being torn open like soda cans and its contents disappear in the hugest sack ever. Having stood frozen outside for a moment, oblivious to the screams of terror around him, he ran towards the giantess, who was still robbing his bank. His entire civilized upbringing was forgotten. Swearing and cursing he ran towards her, not even considering he had no chance against this behemoth.
The soles of her boots were almost as tall as he was, but the man managed to climb them. He stood on the tip of her boot and began shouting.

"You bastard! You fucking bastard! Put it back! Put everything back!", he screamed, waving his fist in the air.

Gwen, now finished, saw the little man on her boot. She raised her toes, making him slide of her boot, for the leather was a bit slippery.

"My, my, what have we here? Trying to be a hero? Or do you want to stop me?" She looked at him closely. Gwen recognized the man immediately, knew what the director looked like for she had been studying the bank thoroughly.

"Ah, look at that. It is the director in person. I'm honored. But you won't be in charge for much longer."

Saying that, she stood up. Gwen took of one of her boots, revealing her enormous foot. Still, she didn't wear any socks. She placed her huge naked foot on the ground, picked up the director and let him fall between her big and second toe. The giantess held him trapped between them and smiled mockingly. Gwen could feel the little man between her toes, struggling, trying at no avail to get free.

"Look at me, New York!" she announced. "One of the most powerful guys in the world is stuck between my toes! Someone who can influence the economy a great deal! Look how powerful he is now!"

Gwendolyn wriggled her toes, crushing and smearing the director between them. He was being grinded to a bloody pulp between the huge walls of meat her toes were like grain between the stones of a mill. Having killed the director, Gwen tore a piece of carpet from an open floor of the Bank and cleaned her foot with it. Then she put on her boot and threw the sack, full of gold bars and money, over her shoulder. Saluting the destroyed bank, she turned away.

Gwen, aimlessly walking, looked around. She still had a little time before she would return to the Rockies. She had insisted on staying the 30 minutes in Manhattan, just in case, although George told her she could be taken back earlier. Now she wondered what to do until time was up.

She looked down. "Gee, my feet are gigantic," she thought. Her foot was about 10 times the size of a car. She compared it, while walking, with the largest cars and busses. Her foot won. Gwen pondered the thought of stepping on an entire bus, which her foot could cover with ease, flattening the entire vehicle with everyone inside it. But while looking to find one, something else caught her eye.
It was a large, red car. Of course, her foot was able to squash three of them standing in a row at once with ease, but still. Gwen bent down and picked it up with her free hand. To her, it was no bigger than a small toy, but she was mesmerized by it. She recognized the brand. It was a Lamborghini, Gwen's favorite type of car.
The giantess examined it closely, not caring about the world around her. The driver inside was nearly dying of fright in the meantime. Imagine, you sit in your car, see a giantess walk through the streets, flattening everything in her path, and suddenly she picks up your car and brings it to her face. And you are trapped inside, hovering about 650 feet from the ground!

Wouldn't you be scared shitless?

Gwen put the sack on the ground. She then placed the car on the roof of a nearby skyscraper.

"Get out," she ordered the driver, who obliged immediately. "And leave the keys, or else...". Gwen used her thumb to press a chimney to dust. The driver nodded, while wetting himself.

"Mine," she said, grinning broadly. She took the car, retrieved her sack with loot (it had flattened a street kiosk and severely damaged two parked cars) and continued her way.

Suddenly she was gone. No flash of light, no rumble of thunder, nothing. Just gone. As were countless billions of dollars worth of gold and paper money.


"Gee, was that necessary?" Giana asked.

"Why, isn't it a beauty?" Gwen was caressing the Lamborghini.

It was about an hour ago since she returned. Gwen had emptied the bag in the middle of the cave (George had borrowed her a bicycle) and now, the gold, money and the car had returned to their original size. Just as George said, they had been tiny when Gwen had returned through the Archway. Gold bars the size of grains of rice and paper bills smaller than confetti.

"You just robbed the entire Bank of New York and instead of buying a new car, you need to steal one. Yeah, right." Giana said, more sarcastic than serious.

"Hmm..." Gwen was not really listening. Her mind was with the car. Finally, she had her own Lamborghini. At the moment, that was worth more to her than the gold and cash of the bank.

"OK, it's my turn," Grace said, who hadn't spoken yet because she knew her cousin was not listening. Gwen was deaf to whatever one told her when she was occupied with something.

"Well, I need to adjust the Archway. And it has to recharge, of course," George replied. "For now, it had just enough energy left to transport you a couple of feet forward. Making someone gigantic is no problem, but the teleportation...".


Later that day, when George was working at the Archway, Gwen approached him. Her two cousins where in the cave, counting the money and gold bars.

"Say, George," she said. "I am wondering... are you married?"

"No. I am single," the scientist replied.

"It must be a lonely life... I can understand. I am not married myself."

She put her chin on his shoulder, pressing her breasts against his back. George looked back, a bit baffled.

"I really love Lamborghini's, you know," Gwen said softly. "And thanks to you, I've got one. I am sooo grateful. Shall I show you how grateful?" she flirted.

George turned around and looked at her as if he saw her for the first time.

Gwen embraced him and whispered in his ear:

"Would you like to have sex with a giantess, George? A real giantess who spoils you? Hmm? Would you like that?"

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Chapter 5

George had to think of the movie "Attack of the 50 foot Cheerleader". Gwen reminded him of the shot showing actress Jena Sims sitting on the field, her big feet in front of her, chained to the ground. Now he stood in front of a real giantess, unchained, a little bigger, sitting on the meadow and naked.

"Come, little man," Gwen beckoned. "Come to Gwenny."

George walked towards her, between her legs. Her feet were gargantuan! Her big toe alone was as big as his head. He wouldn't be able to reach its top, even if he jumped with his arms up.

"What shoe size would she have now?" he thought as he walked past the enormous feet. He marveled at her legs, lying left and right of him. Gwen’s calves seemed like whitish tree trunks to him, not muscular but still enormous. She could squash him by just placing one of her legs upon him.

George, in awe, suddenly found himself surrounded by huge fingers. Then he was being lifted up.

Gwen had grabbed him and brought him to her face. In her sitting position, it was about 25 feet up in the air. She smiled at the scientist, who was as big an action figure to her.

"Like what you see?" she said, her warm breath washing over him and making his hair wave a little. George nodded.

"My own little scientist... mhhm....". Gwen kissed him. Her huge lips, like two moist head rolls, covered George's entire face. Then Gwen held him in the open palm of her hand, like he weighted nothing.

"Take off your clothes, my dear," she said with lust in her eyes. George obeyed, a bit baffled. He knew she was used to taking initiative, criminal as she was, but he hadn't expected this one to be that straightforward. Most women simply laid down and let the man do all the things during sex. But Gwen, she was the result of a different upbringing, an entire different kind of people. And now, she was about 50 feet tall and had him in her hand. So he obeyed.

Naked, George saw Gwen put his clothes on the ground (between her thumb and index finger). Then she rubbed his entire body over her breasts.

Gwen already had a nice C cup when she was normal-sized, but now her breasts were enormous. Her nipples alone had the size of grapefruits, and she would have been able to hold his entire body off the ground with nothing but her boobs. George developed an instant hard-on as he was rubbed up and down her soft titflesh.

"Mmmm..." Gwen, her eyes closed, moaned. Her nipples, erect, slid up and down George's torso, as Gwen held him under his armpits. Up and down he went, each stroke making Gwen's boob wobble slightly.

"Aaaaahh.." she groaned in pleasure. 

She leaned back, and brought the little man in her hand towards her crotch. George was going to be used as a living dildo. He saw her shaved pussy, about half the size of his body, glittering with moist in the sun.
Gwen rubbed him against her enormous pussy lips, until he resembled an oil wrestler. George smelled her juice, felt her soft flesh, and liked it. Never had he dreamed of using his invention this way, being fucked by a young woman about eight times his own size.

Gwen pushed him in her love tunnel. She could feel the little man lying inside her, his head, torso, legs.... She pumped him up and down her snatch, holding his feet between her fingers.

George was engulfed with slimy flesh as the giantess brought him inside her. Her cunt swallowed him with ease, like a hungry, cavernous mouth. Her love tunnel was dark and moist with juice, making his body slide up and down with ease. George was afraid he would choke, but the inside of a woman's vagina, he found out, contained some air.

BUMP! George bumped his head against something hard. It took a while before he realized it was her clitoris, swollen to the size of a coconut. It pulsated with lust as the back of his head and back stoked against it.

Being so insignificant, so small, it turned George on. Here he was, in the narrow, fleshy tunnel of a gigantic woman, being used as her sex toy, completely at her mercy. He felt so tiny, so helpless. She could crush him with her vaginal muscles alone. He could drown in her cum, being killed just because a woman came. He was so insignificant. And that made him hot. Her smell, her stroking, her size.... George felt his sperm ejecting. He came like a fountain, his small geyser of semen being absorbed with the huge layer of slime in Gwen's vagina. Another testimony how small he was. His cum was nothing compared to hers.

George, still tired of his orgasm, felt Gwen's pumping becoming faster. She pulled his legs out, in, out, faster and faster she went.

"She is about to come," George thought and noticed the temperature rising. Her clit was as big as a handball now, it forcefully rubbed against his body, pinning him almost against her love tunnel if not for her stroking.

Then she came.

George felt her body move in orgasmic pleasure. If he hadn't been inside her, he certainly would have heard her moaning. A huge waterfall of thick, slimy cum engulfed him. George couldn't breathe anymore, his ears were covered with love juice, his entire body was stickier than a moment before. Was he about to die? The victim of a sexgame gone wrong? It would certainly be a way to go, but still....

Just after that thought, his body felt cold. Gwen had pulled him from her groin.

The giantess dropped George in the grass. He laid there, covered with slime like a chicken just hatched.

"Aaaaaahhh...." Gwen sighted in bliss. She sat upright, looked down at him between her legs and smiled.

George looked up at her. Gwen's face was red and full of sweat. Her black hair stuck against her, her blue eyes glittered with joy. Both didn't speak. Their looks told enough. It wasn't the last time they had had sex that way.

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Chapter 6

"My turn," Grace said. She was ready to go. To Japan, that is. Grace had chosen the Bank of Japan to rob, another place that ruled a good deal of the world's economy.

Her face was hidden behind a silk mask as well, showing nothing but her gray eyes and short, brown hair reaching halfway down her neck. She wore heavy black army boots, tight jeans and a black leather jacket. In her hand she clutched the same sack Gwen had used a couple of days before.

There had been quite a media circus. The Bank of New York, robbed by a gigantic woman.... Gwen was world news immediately, though no one knew who she was. Speculations rose, one more weird than the next. Some thought she was a secret weapon of an anti-western nation, others believed she was an alien, while some were convinced she was a punishment of divine origin. And of course a lot of conspiracy theories circulated, claiming the giantess was the result of secret genetic engineering by the U.S. government and used to turn the democracy into a dictatorship by destroying the countries' economy.

Yes, Gwen had caused quite some damage. Countless dead, property worth about a 200 million dollar destroyed and the economy of the U.S. had indeed plummeted severely. The girls, Giana too, read the news on the internet and watched it on television with great joy. Gwen even had a couple of fan sites already.

Today, it was literally Grace's big day. She stood before the Archway and saw the blue lights shimmering. Smiling, she stepped through it.


The weather was cloudy in Tokyo. Grace was glad to wear her leather jacket, it was not that warm. But she wasn't here for the weather. She was here to rob a bank.

The city laid spread out before her. Grace had asked George to make her huge, and that she was now. No less than 1200 feet tall she could see the countless houses, shops, skyscrapers and industrial buildings. She marveled at the sight of Mount Fuji.

"I'll certainly go on a holiday here," she thought. Soon, she would possess more than enough Japanese cash.

Looking down, she examined the small streets. A few cars had already crashed against her boots, the tiny vehicles folded like accordions against the thick, heavy soles. No wonder, she had seemingly stepped out of nothing, and the drivers had no chance of braking or evading her enormous footwear. A few might even have been crushed like tiny beetles under her heels as she made the step from the Archway into Tokyo. Grace couldn't even feel them under her feet, so big she had become.

"Ah, the power..." the young criminal thought blissfully.

Grace felt like Godzilla. She walked through the streets of Tokyo, each step crushing cars, traffic signs, billboards, trees and of course people. She didn't care. The Bank of Japan was all that counted. Being 1200 feet in Tokyo meant one could easily see over the buildings, since in Japan, hardly a building was more than five stories high. This was so because of the many earthquakes. So Grace towered over the capital, no house or office even reached her knees. After a short gaze over the city, she spotted the Bank.

Grinning, Grace started to walk towards it. To take a shorter route, Grace tried to step on the five-story tall buildings, intending to use them as stepping stones. She placed one foot, 230 feet long itself, on the roof of an office building which was no bigger that a large slab of cake to her. It would crumble just as easy.
As she put more weight on the small thing, the building collapsed. Her foot crashed through the top floor, the outer walls falling down on the streets while dozens of rooms were obliterated by the sole of her leather boot. Everything was destroyed by her boot, it took all kinds of furniture, desks, computers, file cabinets and terrified businesspeople with it on its way down. To the miniature (to her) Japanese, it was as if a black sky descended on them. Grace's unyielding, merciless booted foot crashed through all of the stories, then hit the ground hard. The occupants as well as their interior were completely pressed into a flat layer of debris and flesh by the huge weight of the giantess.

"Aw, that didn't work,"  Grace said to herself. That was all she had to say. She just killed three hundred people.
 
Because she nearly lost her weight, Grace decided to take another route towards the bank. She avoided the larger buildings. Instead she stepped on the smaller ones. The houses.
Her feet crushing the small homes like shells of walnuts, she continued her way towards the Bank.

Having arrived there, she knelt down, nothing uttering a single word. Grace didn't speak any Japanese, nor did she intend to speak English. Her knee smashed into a nearby radio tower, which broke in half and fell sideward on the street.
Grace dug her fingers into the windows of the lowest floor, who smashed though them like a wrecking ball. With a mighty heave, she tore the building from its foundations. The pride of Japanese economy was lifted like a trapdoor by a 23 year old girl!
Grace grinned wickedly as she saw the now revealed vaults in the cellar of the Bank of Japan. She ripped them out of the walls like picking fruit, then held them over her sack. Unlike Gwen, Grace simply squeezed the matchbox-sized vaults. They burst open like raw eggs, spilling their contents in the huge cotton sack. Vault after vault was emptied this way, gold, silver and paper money all disappeared in the, as it seemed, bottomless sack of Grace.
After she had emptied the last vault, Grace picked up the building and placed it back on the cellar. Out of sarcasm.

"Please refill," she said.

She stood up, once again towering over Tokyo and checked her watch. She still had a few minutes left, as she too wanted the full thirty minutes. Grace looked around. She wanted to destroy something before she was teleported back, out of pure lust.

She saw a building even taller than she was. It was the Tokyo Skytree, a recently constructed tower, about 1800 feet tall, made of metal, concrete and glass. Grace walked towards it. Her first step crushed a dozen Japanese who had been taking pictures of her.

On her way she also squashed about three hundred cars, seventy houses, two trains cabins including the bridge the train was crossing and 1.200 more people. And she didn't care at all.

Standing in front of the tower, the criminal giantess indeed had to look up at it. No matter, she had an idea.

Grace dropped her sack on the ground, destroyed a small office doing so, and grabbed the tower thoroughly. The metal gave way, and with a shove she tore the Skytree out of the ground. Using both arms and legs she bent the tower in another shape. Grace didn't mind she shattered the glass and crumbled the concrete. She was fixed on bending the metal of the Skytree, like a huge paperclip. The people of Tokyo watched with horror as their pride was destroyed and twisted.

Finished. Grace firmly put the Skytree back in place. It was bent in the shape of a gigantic "G".

Grace briefly admired her handiwork. She took her sack and bowed mockingly. Then she too was suddenly gone.


"Uncultured barbarian," Gwen said, laughing. " Bending the Skytree into a G. Really...".
She had seen everything life on the news.

"Why, it looks better now, doesn't it?" Grace said. "G like Grace. G like Goblin Gang. G like giantess." Both cousins laughed.

George as well. Giana didn't. She knew she would be the next giantess on a robbery, and she didn't really want to. But, as her grandfather had always said, what has to be done, has to be done.


Later that day, Gwendolyn stood next to George again, who was adjusting the Archway for Giana. He had seen Gwen and Grace five minutes earlier whispering together while looking at him.

Gwen embraced him again. Then she said: "Do you know what is better than having sex with a giantess, George?"

"No, what?" the scientist replied, expecting a joke.

Grace joined then and said grinning: "Having sex with two giantesses."

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 7

"Well, like what you see?" Grace smiled down on George. She and her cousin Gwen were 100 feet tall, sitting naked in the grass, opposite of each other. George stood between them and looked up at Grace. Her breasts were smaller than Gwen's, but she was more muscular and possessed nicely shaped legs.

"Yeah!" he said. "Who would say no?"

He, too, was naked and sported a huge boner. It was impossible not to be aroused being so close to these two giantesses and gazing up at them. He could smell their perfume, sense their body heat, peer into their huge cunts. It was fantastic!

Grace grabbed George and stroked him gently over her now seemingly endless long legs. He felt her warm, slightly tanned skin as well as her leg muscles and saw her huge knee. His dick smeared transparent pre-cum over her calves and George had trouble not coming already.

Grace lifted him and a leg up and placed the small scientist against the sole of her foot. Gwen and Grace put their feet together, George between them. The feet of the two gigantic criminals were about two times the size of his entire body. His face pressed against Gwen's third toe. It didn't budge. It was an amazing experience, being so close to the foot than crushed cars and people like vermin.

"Look, our little feet love you," Gwen said.

"Yeah, they won't let you go," Grace added.

The cousins rubbed their feet against each other, and George was being rubbed with them, unable to withstand their huge power. If the two had squeezed their feet tightly against each other, George would have been pureed like nothing.

Grace took George and rubbed him over her belly like a bar of soap. She was rather thin, but George could feel well- trained belly muscles. Muscles now possessing an enormous strength.

But when Grace rubbed him over her bosom, it was too much for him. He couldn't withhold any longer. Her tit, now an enormous mass of flesh radiating lust, made him come forcefully. He shot his sperm with such a force over her gigantic body than it seemed almost inhuman. Two, three waves of semen flew with a high arch through the air and landed on Grace's breasts.

"Oooh my, this little man is horny..." she said. Grace had felt him come. Although George was tiny compared to her, his dick hardly the size of a grain of rice and his cum nearly invisible, Grace's sensitive skin and good eyes had noticed the sperm.

"MMMmmmm..." Grace took George's body and licked. Her huge tongue removed the sperm still sticking on his penis. Grace hardly tasted it. George's front was being soaked with the giantess's saliva and he loved it. Then he felt being licked from behind as well.

It was Gwen, who had leaned over and gave Grace a French kiss. Eyes closed, both giantesses kissed, stroked their tongues against each other with George between them.

Gwen took Grace's breasts and kneaded them gently while Grace's hand massaged Gwen's pussy. Both girls embraced with one half of George in Grace's mouth and the other in Gwen's. It was like a lesbian sex scene.

As both cousins kissed passionately, George became soaked thoroughly with saliva. After the kiss Grace took George and, eyes still closed, shoved him in her vagina. His body disappeared half in it, only his legs remained outside.

Gwen bent and stuck her tongue in Grace's vagina. With her gigantic licking apparatus, she pushed George further in Grace's cunt. Moaning, Gwen licked his legs and her cousins' juice. Grace moaned too as she held Gwen's head firmly against her cunt. As Gwen licked Grace her own cunt dripped slime like a broken tap. Gwen laid on her back, Grace tore George halfway out of her vagina, and pressed her crotch against Gwen's.

Gwen wet honey pot devoured George's legs. Now he was the connection between the two gigantic cousins, with one half of his body in Grace's cunt and the other in Gwen's.

Gwen and Grace rubbed their pussies against each other, more and more forcefully. George felt their orgasms rising. The temperature rose in both cunts and Grace's swollen clit pressed him against her slimy tunnel. Gwen and Grace, sweating and moaning, twitched. Slime dripped on the grass and formed a small pool.

Then they came. At the same time. Without shame, they let their juices run against each other, their bloated pussy lips almost stuck together. George was showered with cum from both sides as he was totally covered with pussy juice.

"Aaaaaaah...." Grace cried.

"Mmwwwaaaahhh..." Gwen moaned.

SPLAT! George fell on the now muddy grass. Gwen and Grace had separated their groins and George was simply being pushed out of their cunts by the enormous mass of slime. He wiped the cum from his face had breathed deeply. Again he had orgasmed in the vagina's of the two giantesses, as no man, no matter how impotent or chaste, could withstand the overdeveloped feminine scent and charms
.

"Disgusting!" Giana had witnessed everything from the house. She didn't like it. She had no interest in George, whom she considered too old, nor to have sex in such a way. Shaking her head, Giana walked away from the window.

It was her turn tomorrow. She had insisted on robbing a bank on Sunday, for she had made up a plan to do her job as swift as possible. for that, no one had to be in the bank.

"This time tomorrow it's all over," she thought.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Chapter 8

"Man, this is terrible," Giana thought. She reluctantly agreed using the Archway, and didn't like being a giantess at all.

It was chaos in London. The people had seen everything on television of course, but now a giantess walked in their own city. She stood a thousand feet tall, wore a mask as well and apart from the sack she also carried a shovel.

Every step Giana took caused many deaths, as scores of people fitted easily under her foot. Giana too wore leather boots and simply stepped into the masses, squashing may with them.
Cars honked, sirens wailed, people screamed, police officers tried to maintain order but were overrun by the terrified mob, who cared nothing of law and order but their own survival. Then a huge shadow loomed over them all, a split second before a gigantic boot covered cars, people and whatever else was unfortunate enough to stand on the spot the giantess trod down upon. And then everything was dead and flattened under the foot of the gigantic woman.

BOOM! Again cars were crushed, pavements destroyed, people stepped on.... And Giana acted as if she didn't notice. Not because she was cruel, but because she hated being so gigantic and tried to close her mind from it. She walked like a woman who was afraid of spiders knowing the place she crossed now was full of them. Not looking left or right, not up or down, but just straight ahead. Giana felt like that.

Then she arrived at her goal. The Bank of England.

Giana dropped her sack on a nearby building and began digging with her also gigantic shovel.

She pressed her tool in the ground around the Bank of England. It broke through the pavement tiles like they were dry crackers. Like a gardener digging up a tree stump, the criminal giantess dug a trench around the building, about 40 feet deep, all around it. Having done that, she shoved the blade under the bank and pressed the grip down like a lever.

Slowly, the Bank came up. Like a stump being uprooted, the building, groaning, was released out of the earth. Here and there plaster rained down, a window shattered and electric cables snapped. Grace paused a brief moment, took a deep breath, and gave another haul. The building now couldn't resist her vast strength any more. It came out of the ground with a deafening CRAAACK!

Giana then dropped her shovel, damaging a nearby building doing so, and took her sack. She opened it and shoved the Bank of England, to her the size of a shoebox, entirely inside. That was her plan. No one was in the Bank today, and instead of demolishing it, she took the entire building with her. She could empty it back home.

The British were shocked. Their pride simply disappeared in a gigantic cotton sack. The building that had controlled most of the world's economics for so many years had been removed like the stump of a dead tree and a huge, gaping hole was all left in the place were it stood.

Giana took her shovel and was about to leave, although she had no idea where to. she had told George to take her back as soon as possible, but what if there was no news broadcast yet? She had to wait. Looking around, she saw something that would totally ruin her day. The British had been prepared for the visit of a giantess. The army was on its way towards her.

"Hell, no," she thought. The last thing Giana wanted was a battle with the army, like a B-Movie monster.

Two dozen fighters, twenty tanks and a lot of infantry approached the giantess. Giana looked quickly around her and tried to make a run for it. But that was far from easy.

Everywhere buildings slowed her down. Yes, she was huge, but not so huge she could simply step on every building in London. Even the five-story houses hindered her.
Therefore, she ran over the streets, not knowing where to, trying to get away from the army. The fleeing Giana squashed countless cars and people and her steps caused a lot of minor earthquakes, which damaged the buildings close to them.

CRUNCH! A famous London double-decker was caught entirely under her foot. The giantess flattened the red vehicle like it was made of thin foil. As she lifted her foot, it looked like a squashed Coca-Cola can.

However, what could happen, happened. Giana stumbled over a small flat, tore it almost with her foot out of the ground, and fell with a gigantic "THUD!" right in a living area.

Nine buildings, all of them homes, were seriously damaged as Giana crashed down on them. The giantess broke the concrete like thin plaster and everything broke as if made of spun sugar. Dust flew in all directions and people were buried under their own walls or simply squashed under Giana's gigantic belly and legs.

"OW! Damn! Shit!" Giana cursed, rubbing her belly. The buildings hardly came up to her knees, but still she hurt herself on them. She would certainly get a few bruises on her body. Why didn't George bring her back?

Giana noticed the Bank of England in her sack was broken due to her smash. Just as she'd gotten up to inspect it, the fighters arrived. Without warning they opened fire.

"Argh! Damn!" The rockets stung her like nettles. Although they stuck in her clothing, Giana could still sense the impact and heat.

"GET LOST!" she cried and swung the shovel at the planes, as big as libellees to her. Two were hit by the blade and exploded.

Giana swung her shovel like mad, but most of the fighters either flew too fast for her or were out of reach. Luckily, their missiles could only do minimal damage.

Meanwhile, the tanks had arrived as well and opened fire. Giana's boots and jeans blocked the shells, but they too hurt her. Reluctantly, she stepped on three tanks, who cracked open like cockroaches.

"GO! LEAVE! MOVE IT!" she cried. She didn't want all this. She, a rampaging giantess. Giana hated it.

SQUISH! Giana pureed the infantry. When they arrived she jumped on them and treaded on the soldiers like wine grapes. She managed to strike two more fighters out of the air with her shovel. Her entire body hurt because of the rockets and missiles.

"If only nothing gets in my eyes," she thought. A rocket could blind her permanently.

KRSH! Another tank was crushed. SQUISH! Another dozen soldiers trod in the ground.

Because of her battle, the place where she had fallen was totally trampled. Nothing but a field of smashed debris, a lot of footprints and leftovers of the army remained.

Then everything was over. Time was up and Giana gone.


"HA, HA, HA! You were fantastic! Like King Kong!" Gwen laughed. She had seen it all on TV.

"And you took the entire Bank," Grace said. "Now that is what I call robbing a bank. Robbing-a-bank. Got it? Ha, ha!"

"Be still," Giana said under her breath. She was ashamed. George had told her he had deliberately kept her in London, because he and her two cousins enjoyed themselves watching her fight the army. Giana was not amused about it. OK, the money and gold, quite a lot it was, made up a lot. However, Giana had told George she would never do this again. He only shrugged his shoulders, grinning.

"OK," he said afterwards. "Now it is time you fulfill a wish of mine."

The Goblin Gang looked at each other. What could he mean? They already had had sex with him, apart from Giana, and she certainly wouldn't want to have sex with George, being gigantic or not.

"There is a place you should rob for me. It will be the biggest robbery of all time. Two of you. And you'll be really gigantic!"

Gwen and Grace grinned. Giana left.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Chapter 9

The day was not quiet in Fort Knox. The military stationed there had already seen the news about giantesses suddenly appearing all over the world, robbing banks and destroying everything. The Fort was in state of upper alarm. Planes, artillery, tanks and a lot of soldiers stood ready day and night to defend the gold against a 1000 feet tall woman. They expected an attack, and it came. But not from a giantess 1000 feet tall.

Two giantesses.

Each one mile!

Their enormous feet alone measured 700 feet. Their legs, about 2400 feet long, could step over the highest fences without the slightest problem. Could, because the two giantesses trod upon everything that was in their way. The high- voltage- fences weren't even able to scorch their leather soles. The planes had no chance doing even the slightest damage, because their missiles couldn't pierce the leather jackets worn by both girls. Like grains of sand they bounced off the thick leather hide.

Gwen and Grace hardly noticed the machines flying around them. Gwen swatted absent-minded with her hand at a few planes, to her the size of gnats. With one single strike she annihilated half the air force.

The artillery and tanks fared no better. Like flies they squished under the soles of the two criminal giantesses, who stepped on them as if they didn't even exist.
 
The two cousins couldn't even hear the shots the vehicles fired, such was their vastness. The shells hardly scratched the underside of their boots. Gwen and Grace walked on, all that remained of the tanks and artillery were thin pieces of metal, which looked like blobs of molten tin when they lifted their feet.

"Look, what is that?" Gwen said, pointing at the Fort.

"A gold vein," Grace grinned. "Let's dig then, shall we?"

Both giantesses saw the infantry, who stood dumbstruck before Fort Knox. No soldier knew what to do. They had prepared for a giantess about 1000 feet tall. Now, their footwear alone reached that height with ease.

Every soldier looked in awe at the huge leather boots before them. Like four vast skyscrapers they stood in front of them, behemoths of destruction, ready to crush every single soldier like nothing. The long, seemingly endless legs, packed tightly in jeans revealing the beautiful shape of the calves and shins of both girls, would take a step forward in a moment and kill them all. Nothing, absolutely nothing the tinies could do against that.

Gwen and Grace knew that as well. They had stopped walking and looked down upon the mass of soldiers, grinning, for they resembled a colony of termites from their point of view.

"What is that, cousin? Vermin?" Grace asked.

"Yeah. We really should squash it!" Gwen replied.

Grace turned towards the army.

"All right, you mites," she said. "This is a robbery. You've got three seconds to clear the way. The gold is ours. I'll start counting, and those that are still here at "three" will stick red under our boots! One... two...".

SQUISH! Gwen quickly stepped on the mass at "two" and dragged her foot left and right over the ground. All soldiers were smeared over the concrete, leaving red stripes.

"I didn't say "three" yet," Grace said.

"Oh, I must have miscounted then," Gwen answered sarcastically. Both laughed.

No matter how well Fort Knox was protected, it could not withstand the attack of two mile-high women. It's walls simply crumbled to dust as the two criminal giantesses stomped on them. Debris and pieces of masonry flew everywhere. Gwen blew the dust clouds away like nothing. She was so huge, a single breath of hers was able to sent a large sailing vessel a couple of miles over the ocean. The Fort, which was a synonym for an impenetrable defense, was torn down as if made of Lego.

News helicopters flew around the giantesses and filmed it all. Some news stations already thought Fort Knox would be a target sooner or later. With the air force gone, the surviving pilots had fled, they could film the Fort without being hindered. Now the entire globe witnessed the most spectacular robbery ever.

Gwen and Grace kneeled, removed the debris away and dug the leftovers of the Fort away like it was an anthill. Soon, they saw the gold bars glimmering.

"Like digging for gold," Gwen said.

"It actually is," Grace joked.

Alarm systems rang, steel doors closed automatically, but it was all in vain. No security system could hold the gigantic fingers of the two criminal titanesses back. The two cousins threw everything that was not valuable away. Gwen and Grace grabbed the gold bars and dropped them in their meanwhile notorious sack.

Although the bars weighted about 250 lbs each, they were smaller and lighter than grains of rice for both giantesses. They disappeared by the hundreds in the sack, and the nations of the world could do little more than watch how their gold deposits, on which their economic security rested, were simply being stolen. The entire planet was in shock. First the financial crisis and now this.

As the Fort was emptied, both giantess stood up again. Nothing but a gaping hole remained of Fort Knox. The sack felt as if it was full of bird seeds.

"Ah, that was great!" Gwen said.

"Yeah, about time the Fort was being cleaned," Grace replied.

Both laughed.

"Oh," Gwen said and spat. "A fly flew into my mouth."

"A fly?"

"Err no, that isn't possible. Well, something flew in my mouth, but now it's gone."

It had been a helicopter from CNN, which had unintended flown in Gwen's open mouth. It was smashed between her villa-sized teeth and now it laid between the ruins.

Then both giantesses were suddenly gone. George had said he would get them back as soon as they were finished. He and Giana had seen everything on CNN. The until the helicopter was being chewed.


"Great!" George said, over and over, about an hour later. He looked gleefully at the gold in the cave, which once belonged to the nations of Earth. A large wall of yellow shined warmly in the lights. "This has been a dream of mine ever since I saw "Goldfinger". The gold of Fort Knox! You are fantastic," he said.

Gwen and Grace laughed. Giana too. Although she didn't want to be a giantess anymore, she was happy. The huge amount of money, gold and some Japanese silver made her cheerful too.

George opened a bottle of champagne.

"We need to celebrate this," he said. He filled four glasses and held his up.

"To your grandfather, who knew in which inventions to invest," he said.

"To you, for making a brilliant invention," Gwen said.

All four drank.

"Your name begins with a "G" as well," Grace said.

"Should we make him a member of the Goblin Gang?" Giana asked.

"He has the right qualifications," Gwen said.

"If he wants to," Giana grinned.

"Of course. If you accept me," George laughed.

"All right. Then, from now on, you are part of the Goblin Gang," Giana said and rose her glass.

Gwen, Grace and George did the same. Then all four said:

"THE GOBLIN GANG!"



THE END (But I might write a sequel in the future).

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3479