Genetic by amanda
Summary:

Story's are for the inqusitve minds,hope this one is enough to coaxe a few to indulge in its pages.. 


Categories: Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 14671 Read: 47905 Published: May 01 2013 Updated: August 05 2014

1. Chapter 1 by amanda

2. Chapter 2 by amanda

3. Chapter 3 by amanda

4. Chapter 4 by amanda

5. Chapter 5 by amanda

6. Chapter 6 by amanda

7. Chapter 7 by amanda

8. Chapter 8 by amanda

9. Chapter 9 by amanda

Chapter 1 by amanda

Genetics.


How does life evolve ?, the unknown path leading to its outcome  are all mutations deleterious  to their carriers, the different ways each cell mutates changing ..Adapting it to reach a point where survival is all that matters, the gene pool kept intact the goal only to live using other creatures in different stages of evolution to feed its appetite for survival physical changes resulting a new evolutionary path.


Chapter one.



A mist hung over the valley clinging to it with icy fingers, hiding away what lived below, the hunter and the prey vying for the advantage to go on another day. a rabbit scurried along a hedgerow its ears tuned into its surroundings listening for danger, a seasoned combatant in the daily struggle for life. The air was still it chewed away at the lush green grass the moisture clinging to it refreshing the large doe, she was strong and healthy more than a match in game of chase against the Olympians out for a taste of her flesh.

Not this day! Hiding away unseen laying in wait was a new enemy never seen before, shrouded in mystery a relic of a bygone age, an enigma still in its infancy incomplete.

Her nose twitched tasting the air the scent of death nearby, she froze on the spot the dog fox moved closer muscles tensed ready for flight, nothing! She crouched down low to the ground waiting silently, listening intently her life now in the balance.

 Another odour much stronger more potent now over whelmed her, the long grass shook to her left a whimper of fear rang out, helpless to stop its fate. She ran for the hedgerow seeking the cover of thorns, silence now filled the void.

The air was still she relaxed the scent was every where it clung to her fur, she sat up looking for its source fear held no boundary she felt alive and safe from harm she scurried out from her haven, there before her lay the fox, its head allowed to take breath, eyes bulging. The body covered in a transparent bag, pulsating slowly the fur already stripped away revealing the pink skin below. Digestion already begun, the victim allowed to live whilst it fed. The doe sat beside it watching as if aware? Intelligence given as a gift for a short time to allow nature to proceed, the hours passed by slowly the fox’s suffering prolonged time needed to dissolve the flesh and bone. She ejaculated her sexual fluids  over the strange thing before her watching intently the sticky discharge sank into the fleshy skin.

The link between three species made adding to the cocktail of DNA already present, it released its hold on the doe she was ready to mate her scent stronger than any other, its purpose served her freedom the reward. She turned a knowing look in her eyes before running for the safety of her warren.

Flat grass where a fox once lay, darkness closed in hiding away the evidence of a spent life.

The invisible thing that now existed flowed as water between the foliage, intelligence and a desire to flourish into its true form the goal, sexual pheromones teased the unwary. It grew stronger with each meal a new set of tools acquired each time with the cocktail of strings of the building blocks of nature.

Time passed by slowly allowing maturity and knowledge to flourish, mixtures of chemicals do battle inside its being. With each meal the molecules are unzipped the hydrogen bonds broken between the base pairings laying bare the building blocks of nature, each new nucleotide interacting, changing its form nature’s power unleashed.

It had a purpose now a goal it was time to leave the wilderness and seek out new sources of nourishment to absorb, new DNA strings needed to allow it to fulfil its purpose.


Lisa wandered aimlessly in the dimly lit streets her will broken her body in torment, her face showing the strains of her ordeal. She felt dirty her youth stolen away by her captors, a sexual toy no respect given no love or kindness, only pain and suffering. Her clothes smelt of urine and sperm from her tormentors, she was sore below blood staining her soiled under wear from the forced entries to her most precious secret.

Empty eyes stared out at the world the hatred for man burned into her soul, she hid in the shadows ashamed of what had come to pass. Sleep grabbed her taking her away from the pain and sorrow.


Night time came in earnest the darkest shadows blackened by its power, she shivered in her slumber unaware of the thing now watching her, studying her, it moved silently along the ground clinging to the cold concrete. no obstacle a barrier, it  moved closer washing over her outstretched legs, clinging to her skin it stuck to  her body covering her in a transparent layer she was large to big for its own mass to cover therefore a thin veil was all that was possible. A different kind of creature born of nature a changeling with the face of an angel in its infancy waiting to be discovered

.

Lisa stirred she could feel the warm glow now covering her she shimmered in the blackness, darkness held no secrets any more. Two soon to become one, a new entity forged from nature, an alien being with human DNA entwined around every strand, every nucleotide serving a purpose a new life form with a dark secret. It slept huddled away in the darkness hidden from prying eyes the transformation entering its final stage of development a new born once again. 

Time needed to complete the complicated interaction a boiling cocktail of flesh and bone constantly changing, Lisa’s body visible within the transparent slime every blood vessel and cell mutating morphing into a new entity, a butterfly hidden away in its chrysalis waiting to be born.

Two green orbs staring out at the world outside waiting to escape its prison a new life form derived from a woman’s DNA a complex creature filled with emotions. Memories of a past now part of a future bonded by nature, an interaction of complex stories from all that had been consumed and all that had come to pass in a young girls short lifetime.

To a casual passer  by it looked like a gooey mess in a dark corner, it was made of equal parts not human or alien being but a combination of both mixed together mingling adjoining with all the other strains of DNA from the shapeless creatures past. A slow process spanning days before complete time needed to allow it to grow in stature and wisdom, many new skills needed to help it blend in hidden behind its camouflage a place to hide needed to allow nature to finish what it had begun.

It waited until the blackness once again crept into every orifice stealing away the light of day. It stretched out its limbs red liquid pushed along the road ways feeding it, warming this body, a cold breeze teased the skin new sensations not known now being discovered for the first time, a new born to  this world. Lisa shivered her clothes felt clammy against her nakedness, every sinew felt her heart beating deep inside her chest pounded against her rib cage the fluids felt surging through her veins. She looked around disorientated her head ached the foul taste in her mouth became to much, she leaned forward emptying the contents of her stomach onto the cold concrete. It smelt strange this multicoloured pool of waste she stared at it the wispy clouds rising up from the warm goo,it turned a dark green bubbles rose up from below the surface the ground beneath it sunk as the pool of sick boiled away until only a deep depression remained.

Lisa’s stared at it her brain trying to make sense of what had just happened, her heart raced the fear rose inside her she tried to stand but her legs refused to cooperate. tears welled up behind her eyes nothing made sense to her any more and yet she knew that there was nothing to fear, no one no thing born to this earth could hurt her. She crawled on all fours towards the wooden door to her left, frantic hands pushed against the aged wood panels, she could feel the texture the deep furrows running up its length. Every sinewy grain sent messages to her brain for it to decipher the knowledge of origin and a spent life now hers alone to ponder over.

Her flesh dissolved soaking in between every crease and crevice of the weathered doors exterior until nothing remained outside. It smelt musky and damp on the doors interior, unlived in, she scurried across the floor keeping close to the damaged walls every sense tuned into her surroundings gathering information building a picture in four dimensions of the vast expanse of floor space laid out before her. The blackness no boundary effortlessly she moved between the rooms up stair wells until a safe haven had been found, she settled in a deep corner it was safe here her form protected on four sides the narrow opening in front of her the only way in, she curled up into a tight ball and drifted of to sleep.

Time had no meaning it drifted by unnoticed her body in flux floating in a sea of hormones the dark corner no longer visible, the fluids discharged from her body covered the entrance a hard crust covering everything within 2 metres of her resting place, she dreamt of hot summers and a loving family safe in her inner sanctum.  Minutes turned to hours, hours into days the entire room now coated in the hard translucent crust. The derelict building waiting to be discovered once again, new life needed to rejuvenate the cold structure.   
      




CHAPTER TWO



Mathew pulled hard against the rotten doors planks with the crowbar, it creaked stubbornly the old frame fighting back depriving them of entry to its interior.  He swore cursing its futile attempt at resisting the inevitable, the frame broke the lock fell to one side allowing them in. He looked around making sure no one had heard Johns amateurish attempt at a break in. The three youths scurried inside closing the door as best they could behind them. It smelt musky inside the beams of light streaming in from the broken panes of glass, dust visible dancing in the streams of light. It was hard to see in the dim light Ian shone his torch the single beam of light revealing the dark corners of the room.


In the corner was a large wooden bookcase covered in cobwebs he beckoned the  others to follow  him, the books that were left fell apart when they picked them up aged and worn no longer a book just a pile of musky paper. Each had their own interests in the building, inquisitive minds soon came out to play, Ian went into the next room leaving the others to explore the room to his left ,the light was brighter here so his progress was quicker he soon became embroiled in the buildings history, He had passed through many doors the stair well to the upper floor held no fear.

The smell of fertile bodies filled the air the scent easily recognised as the male of the species, the dark corner no longer needed.

Ian’s nose twitched the pungent smell invaded his senses the aroma strong captivating he was drawn towards it, the room was small in the corner was an old rocking chair, it moved back and forth he stared at it. He looked around it was hard to see in the poor light his eyes struggling to adjust  to the surroundings.     Nothing no sound only his heart beating wildly inside his chest, the door closed behind him he turned to run panic now taking over the adrenalin pumped through his body giving him strength, he pulled hard at the door unaware of the pressure being exerted against it preventing his exit.

He called out to his friends for help trying to sound brave even though his heart was filled with dread, nothing his words nulled by the interior. He sank down onto his knees tears welled up behind his eyes he called out for his mother in despair. He looked around, there was  some thing here with him his eyes strained in the dim light to see what was  hiding in the shadows. He called out to it the fear evident in his voice but no one answered he tried to crawled towards the chair in the corner but something pulled on his feet he looked back two eyes peered at him his screams rang out swallowed by the buildings walls.            
 
His skin tingled the hairs standing on end sending messages to his brain he tried to crawl away the invisible entity attached to his legs preventing his escape. He struggled thrashing about on the cold stone floor this only aided his passage into the wet interior ,he screamed out in pain teeth now scraped against skin drawing blood. the sound of slurping filled his ear drums a guttural moan  of pleasure emanating from below, he punched at the thing in the darkness. He cried uncontrollably he screamed out the excruciating pain felt in his legs the reason, the sound of bones being masticated just audible above the noise he passed out due to the  pain .


Darkness poked at his eye balls the searing pain felt in every sinew his vision blurred the sound of flesh and bone being eaten filled his ear drums.” You taste real good you know” he screamed out to the girl  in despair. But she continued eating his flesh tearing the meat from bone the crunching and gnawing at the marrow tormenting him, he tried to crawl away dragging the bloodied stumps across the floor. A laugh rang out piercing it punctured his ear drums blood trickled down his neck she was all over him tearing at his flesh the claws easily stripping flesh from bone a blur of activity minutes passed by.

 
Senses tingled movement nearby a door now open to danger of discovery it moved quickly doors no barrier the liquid from her body run between the door frame solidifying  on contact. the room a sealed larder now filled with the living flesh, fresh meat for the taking she giggled.

Silence anxious fists hammered away at the aged wood her fluids binding the rotten planks together they moved away to check the other rooms, the hole in a  small opening between the planks all that was needed invisible to the eye a master at disguise they moved onto the next room they all looked the same another two doors to open hidden behind more darkness waiting to be explored, the boys now unsure of themselves moved cautiously towards the broken door they peered inside it was gloomy but there eyes soon adjusted to the surroundings ’the cold building creaked and moaned mocking them, John was the first to enter the wooden fragment held out he waved it about wildly, his attempt at gaining some courage from his actions. The boys did not notice the mist now making itself known, it clung to the walls and floor boards a blanket hiding the room from sight. They looked at each other nervously calling to there friend in hushed voices, the wooden floor beneath their feet gave way, Andrew’s body fell through up to his waist legs dangled below, he tried to move his body stuck fast the hole started to close around him from below the clear glue now seeping into the cracks preventing his escape,
 Paul pulled with every ounce of strength is friends body stuck fast where he fell, Andrew screamed at him to help him. The mist thickened the guttural sound sent fear racing down their spines Paul looked around anxiously some thing moving in the shadows, he called hoping it was his friend playing a cruel joke he held onto Andrews hand huddling close to him safety in numbers maybe. the room creaked and groaned at them, something grabbed his leg it held fast its grip tightened against his flesh. he cried out the pressure pushed his flesh from bone Andrew held onto him but the invisible vice pulled his friends body dragging him across the floor, he screamed out to him.

The task was over an opportunity not to be missed a hunger in need of sustenance, intelligence a tool needed to put guile and cunning to good use for it to remain hidden.
A stocked larder of living flesh waiting to be consumed pain and sorrow for the innocent victims now in her possession.
Paul woke up in another room the light streamed through the dusty panes of glass, the girl sat cross legged in front of him. She smiled her long blonde hair shimmered in the suns rays, she was naked he stared at her his penis reacting the air filled with invisible pheromones his sexual urges came to he surface. She lifted her head her eyes the deepest green he had ever seen her scent filled his nostrils creeping under his skin touching every sinew invading his brain stealing his thoughts. His eyes burned the dreams tugged at his lids invading his brain filling his thoughts with happy memories locking his mind away from the pain now taking control of his body. His clothes withered falling away from his flesh an eager tongue tasting the bare skin stripping it away like sand paper the red flesh beneath juicy and tender he wept, unaware an eager mouth now in control her gape opened wide pulling at his feet red lips sucked on the flesh. Pulling the helpless youth inside teeth aiding its passage into her throat she was capable and hungry it was a slow process time taken as she gorged on the living, pausing only to allow air into her lungs his body slowly sucked deeper into her stomach the legs already inside her body elongated like a snake he cried helpless  unable to prevent his passage into her gape. digestion soon to follow, she pulled more of it inside her mouth, Paul’s body shook he was aware of his passage into her perspiration covered his skin fear in his eyes helpless to prevent the horror. He stared  terror in his eyes the world outside soon to be no more eager lips now wrapped around the screaming body darkness soon to follow a slow painful death now his alone to witness. 

Moist lips brushed against his nakedness sharp teeth dragging him further into her throat tears of pain run down his cheeks his whimpers barely audible to her, eating him her only thought. Hours passed by unnoticed she lay on the floor her stomach now full of Paul’s body his sobbing muffled by her nakedness he struggled to escape the flesh now surrounding him her body stretched out along the floor to accommodate the meal now trapped within, slow digestion already started the acidic fluids stripping flesh from bone, an agonising death with no escape from the evil now in control.

She slept her meal pushing against her muscular stomach trying to escape the agony of its fate. her bowels ached the waste needed to be expelled to allow the digestion to continue.

An appetite still not under control another life to be gorged upon one left for another meal  Andrews screams echoed around the empty room. Soon his fate would be sealed inside her being another thing to be digested so she could go on. First defecation needed a new experience in part but not unknown to her,  memories intact this bodily function needed to keep her healthy.
She lifted the lower half of her elongated torso until in a squat position her undulating belly still showing signs of the life inside slow digestion to break down the nutrients from Paul’s body. Her urine sprayed from her onto the dusty floor filling the cracks between the floor boards the pungent liquid finding its way into every crevice a pool forming below her curvy bum, she sighed the uncomfortable bloated feeling now easing , the pressure in her abdomen relieved at last, she bore down pushing the remains of her meals out of her body the smell filled the air, sweat and body odours filled her senses she recognised the particles from her first encounters with the unfortunate meals now being digested inside her body. one more soon to join the others. She felt uncomfortable her victim still had life left in it the futile struggled to live irritating the walls of her stomach the dull ache made her feel unwell, digestion needed to be quicker her stomach acids increased to break down the living flesh as it struggled deep inside her body the last breaths leaving its body, the soup of partially digested matter already making its way through her body to be broken down further until only waste material remained ready to be discarded.

Andrew strived to break free from the broken floor boards the sticky material surrounding his lower half clung to his skin he cried desperation and fear of the unknown filled his heart with pain. Hours had passed sleep taking a hold uncomfortable as it was it gave him some freedom to dream of a better place. She helped him invading his mind allowing past memories to rise to the surface solace given whilst she gorged on his limb from below until only the torso remained to be eaten, sharp teeth tugged at it pulling it through the hole skin tore as Andrew was slowly dragged from below an eager mouth now wrapped around him. Her body once again in an elastic state to allow the large piece of food to pass down her gullet into her stomach. He woke up screaming aware now of the invisible thing dragging his broken remains further into the hole, his body wracked with pain he screamed out his voice echoing around the empty room frantic hands grabbing at the floor boards to stop his descent into the unknown. Lisa’s feet were pressed against the wall above the door her body stretched across the ceiling Andrews torso filled her gape, she pulled at it with her hands tearing flesh in her eagerness to feed, once free from the hole he was able to witness his own death the terror written in his eyes, the green orbs showing no emotion for his plight. Lisa’s mouth now full of the screaming youths head the body already deep inside her own. Silence except for the rumbling in her stomach as digestion once again starts in earnest.                         


Another body  to be used before the waste is discarded bits of a life now passed over, time taken to gorge on the flesh the taste of meat a delicacy to be savoured a woman still to the eye mixed with the gene pool of other beings. Time to leave this refuge and find its place in this world, memories  flooding back from a bygone age  dreams of a past life replayed in detail every moment now hers to recollect at will. Man soon to suffer the rage burning inside her being, she faded into the shadows, a chameleon her hunger sated time her play ground.



The loved ones left with the pain of the lost souls no longer dwelling amongst them, the detectives questions ringing in their ears, no bodies yet found the clues scant three missing was unusual to Him maybe it was  gang related?, he went back over the last sightings of the three teenagers.                                        one was known to them, Trouble with a capital T. Paul’s criminal record involving known gang members in the area, a turf war waged amongst the drug dealers, he was not surprised that his name had surfaced in this way. If you deal in death soon it will come knocking your door to claim back your soul ready to send it into the dark pit below, but what connection was there with the other lads they seemed on paper to be decent, good upbringing educated loving families supporting them, what was the connection with Paul. Grayson. The investigation ongoing his work load to much for one detective to cope with, he gave it as much time as time would allow, every lead ending in a dark alley with no answers.

The contractors metal monsters tore at the buildings skeletal remains the rooms piled up in large heaps of broken stonework and rotting floor boards the scar on the landscape now removed making way for modern living to claim its place.
History buried amongst the past memories of times gone by a new page in the book of life waiting to written by the unwary inhabitants soon to dwell in the new structure already a reality in the eyes of the dreamer.

To be continued…..                     
 

End Notes:

More is not enough xxxx

Chapter 2 by amanda

Chapter three

Past Tense


Five months had gone by Detectives still no clues to link the three youths disappearance despite many witnesses coming forward to help them to piece together the missing parts of the lost hours before they dropped of the radar.         
The ruins now cleared away work already started on the footings for the new projects housing and school.

Lisa had changed once again she looked older her body more curvy her breasts fuller, the colour of her eyes now blue, skin of an angel envious men ogled her as she sauntered past them. Innocence in her smile she walked up to the front of the house, a worried face peered out through the net curtains. The front door opened her mum stood there staring at her, unsure if this woman was her daughter, Lisa smiled and walked away a chapter in a book already written now discarded.

Lisa’s brothers had scoured the streets looking for her some thing was not right their 19 year old sister still an infant in their eyes, they were desperate to find her. Time was now her play ground she did not stay in the same place for long her desire to explore and learn now her only goal in life, the hunger quenched  she did not need to feed her body stored the nutrients from her victims, Her need to defecate reduced only liquid was needed to replenish her.    Her new found skills at mathematics and computer programming now earning her money, she was in demand by companies large and small, the logic and approach to there needs unmatched.
 
A frequent flyer this was a benefit, she needed the ability to remain invisible whilst travelling. soon the urge too feed her hunger would need to be sated it grew daily every man she met looked to her like a steak on a plate ready to be devoured. Her thoughts fixed on the methods in which she would carry out this necessary task when needed, guile and cunning soon to be conjoined to capture her quarry the game of cat and mouse, a plaything to be toyed with before enjoying the feast .

It was time her bodies cravings for raw flesh making her ill the trip to Brazil was arduous but it would be worth while, her appearance changed in readiness her hair colour now a deep black her buttocks more pronounced her eyes the deepest brown, she had sculptured her look on the Brazilian females their shapely bodies drew attention to the men of this world. She blended in unnoticed by the masses a chameleon on the hunt for its prey, Brazil has many problems with gang related youths easy prey to be taken mans hunger for money the reason for the pain it inflicted on the innocent. Lisa did not care for them man was meat to be eaten they meant nothing to her, a woman has needs she was youthful and sexually active her appetite for sex shocked the lucky ones she had chosen to mate with.
                                                             Sex was playing a different role this time her past still lived inside her the thought of eating a man whilst alive turned her on the sticky discharge in her knickers always present when she imagined the pain and suffering she was about to inflict on meaty body of her chosen food source. Young or old it would not matter to her the flesh of an adult had a different taste to that of a younger male. Both delicious to her she salivated at the thought she needed to feed soon. The trip would last 2 weeks time enough to gorge on the living before returning to her life as a respected business woman back home.

She waited until darkness took control she chose her outfit wisely she needed to stand out white the colour chosen her dress clung to the curves of her body white cotton knickers painted a line across her bum cheeks. Lisa knew where to go this night she was after some one who would melt in her mouth, tender flesh easily pulled from the bone.                

 It did not take long before the street urchins spotted her three in total their ages roughly between 8 up to 11 her sex ached she was looking forward to her meal they would be eaten slowly she had all night to complete the task.
                          The three boys approached her polite at first she ask them for some spurious directions they offered to take her there for a small fee she giggled to herself accepting their offer she gave them 20 Reals as a down payment making sure they could see the money in her purse.

“a senhora há dinheirão furtar permite presa a senhora pedir campina”

Lisa smiled at them innocently every word spoken understood her ability to learn new languages put to good use, she followed them willingly her knickers wet her excitement growing. They led her down a dark alley the eldest holding her hand she turned her head the darkness closing in behind her a perfect spot to eat a nice meal, the stars flickered above their heads. They turned a corner the eldest pulled hard against her hand whilst the others pushed her deeper into the darkness her white dress visible by moon light. Lisa allowed them to take her to where they felt safe it would also be safe for her to eat them, the youngest one started to pull at her dress whilst the other two tried to get the bag from her, lisa let it go and backed into the shadows. Unseen she sealed the alley way moving quickly checking the walls and closing all escape routes in readiness to start the feast. She stepped out of the shadows grabbing hold of the smallest boy he screamed out in fright her grip tightened she lifted him up above her head and pushed the screaming head inside she was hungry no time to play yet, her mouth stretched over the struggling boys body his clothes stripped away as she dragged it inside her. The others ran down the alley into the sticky wall trapping them there, Lisa to busy swallowing her first meal to worry about them, her belly swelled outward as if pregnant the little boys form visible inside pushing against her elastic stomach.


“Mmm that tasted real good I am soo going to enjoy eating these tonight” she giggled her hunger satisfied for now time to play around with her food, His whimpers audible to her.

“Come along little one lets go see your friends so that you tell them all about what my insides look like, I have a torch so that you can have a look around in there.”

Lisa removed the black Mag light from her hand bag pushing the lighted end against her flesh the two boys stared in horror at the outline moving around inside of her tummy. She smiled

“fala olá ao seu amiga estou indo a compilação ele lhe e eu quero você pedir

relógio “

“Yes that’s right he is going to dissolved alive inside of me and when I am finished with it I will eat another one of you, so maybe you should choose who I eat next I am not hungry yet but I will be in around an hour.”

Lisa stood before them the two boys begging her to let them go their friends struggling adding to their sorrow, Lisa’s digestive system was aggressive her acids boiling the flesh from his body her ability to taste the food whilst inside her stomach meant they could be eaten alive and still get the culinary flavours from the meat. One hour had passed by the body no longer visible her stomach returned to normal size, she  belched loudly.
“Thank you my little friend you tasted real good can’t wait to eat one of you friends hehe need to go to the loo first though make some room for it”

Lisa lifted her dress and pulled her cotton knickers down her urine sprayed onto the cold concrete it smelt strong deep yellow in colour the remains of a life now mingled with her body she bore down the large stools piled up beneath her curvy buttocks. She wiped away the wasted life and pulled her underwear up her sticky discharge staining the cotton gusset of her knickers. She turned her attention to the two boys they were crying inconsolable she smiled at them it only served to give her more pleasure from the pain. She pulled the eldest one dragging the screaming boy across the floor her body once again in need of fresh meat, she made him stand up and told him to lift her dress up over his head, she opened her legs wide until his head was beneath her and sat down on it she held onto his hair as she pushed him to the ground, she turned around her bum covering his face she made herself comfortable the boy struggling to breath beneath her the smell from her underwear filling his nostrils, Lisa was enjoying herself she could feel the little boys nose pressing against her vagina she moved her bum back and forth to gain pleasure from it before she started to eat him. Her orgasm filled her underwear the boy spluttered his mouth now filled with her fluids, she stretched forward grabbing his legs eager teeth soon tearing the soft flesh from his body he screamed out the agonising pain unbearable, she stole his mind to allow him a peaceful death. Lisa gorged on the body for almost an hour eating the parts that would allow it to live whilst she fed, it was her favourite way of eating her meals he stared at her terror in his eyes .

 
The boy kept alive for as long as was possible until only the stripped bones remained, she turned to look at the remaining meal her hunger satisfied he could not be allowed to live for he had seen to many horrors, she decided to wait until the hunger returned then she would swallow it alive and take the meal away hidden inside of her.

It was getting late the night had passed by the world outside of the alley unaware of what come to pass, she pulled her cotton knickers down and defecated once more the smell of death filled the alley, with a satisfied grin Lisa wiped away the second boys remains before making her way back to the chalet. Her last meal still struggling inside her stomach, this one could be savoured for longer her digestion slowed to allowed him to live whilst she enjoyed the different flavours from the meat.

All evidence of the three lives gone only faeces piled up in heaps marked the spot where life once lived, three more added to the list of the lost ones.   

Chapter 3 by amanda

Chapter three

Lisa’s meal struggled deep inside her body, half way between arrivals and departures she giggled at this thought, her control over her body was unique she

now had the ability to digest a meal at her leisure. This little boys body would be broken down over a period of  days so that she could savour the flavours

of its juices a meal after all must be given the respect of enjoyment, he would suffer a prolonged digestion his body slowly dissembled into its base form to

enable her digestive tract to remove all the nutrients and goodness locked within the flesh. She was turned on sexually by this ability to torture one so

young in this way,  little boys would soon become her favourite meal the older ones tended to put up more of a fight against the inevitable end as she had

already found out , a waste product staining the gusset of her under wear a fitting end to any males existence.   She needed to pass a stool more often but

the amount would be less Lisa liked this her meal alive inside its elastic prison only darkness and the smell from her digestive fluids braking down the 

outer layers of epidermis to reveal the raw flesh hidden away, his suffering slow. He whimpered movement slowed to a walking pace the young body held tightly

by her inners, he pushed against the slimy wall of her stomach a muffled voice begging for forgiveness.


                    Lisa gained sexual satisfaction from his plight her fingers eager to extract pleasure from her sticky sex, her needs were great she

needed a stimulant to help satisfy her urges, that night she went to a bar dressed in a tight red dress, it clung to her curves the youths body squeezed into

a ball her tummy showing signs of the hard lump nestled deep inside. This would not deter the men who haunted these places, sexual assassins looking to add

another woman’s body to the trophy room of conquests.

                  Lisa ached her sex craving a mans penis satisfaction needed to get her hormone level under control, she eyed the room looking for the

sexual connection to complete the circle.

Andrew sauntered over to her confident his voice was soothing the sexual pheromones appealed to her, she did not want to waste time on his corny chat up

lines. He spent half an hour boring her she kissed him on the lips she was wet her gusset pressed against her swollen labia her sticky discharge had soaked

into the soft cloth the damp patch getting bigger she was needy. She held his hand leading him away a puppy to be played with her hand his lead, he was

whiling sexual pleasures in control her pheromones clawed at his nostrils entering every orifice nanonites doing her bidding  his common sense deserting him

the throbbing member in his trousers dictating his decisions. Lisa booked a taxi to a secluded cottage already prepared, he would be used this night never

would he find another so worthy as she.                 

                        The meal moved about  inside her she felt uncomfortable the young body still struggling to survive the sound of another audible to

him, he cried out to him. Andrews passion in control the voice fell on deaf ears Lisa’s mouth wrapped tightly around his penis his sperm sucked up the tight

tubes into a whiling mouth she swallowed the creamy discharge eagerly the taste a new sensation to her, warm and thick the protein packed meal adding to her

pleasures. She pushed him to the ground he struggled to turn her over but her strength belied her size he was no match for her. Lisa turned her body her legs

splayed open the pungent smell from her wet under wear filled his senses, she sat squat down onto his face. Her cotton gusset pressed against his nostrils

the smell of urine now smothering him an invading army taking control of the sensory organs in his head. She ground her sex hard against his face his

nostrils pressed against her swollen labia her climax filled her knickers the thick milky fluid forced through the cotton into an open vessel he spluttered

his throat coated in the creamy discharge, he swallowed best he could it clung to every part of the soft flesh inside his mouth a living organism fighting to

get inside his body. She turned her sex desperate to eat the thick phallus her hand tugged at her knickers pulling them to one side his hard cock slipped

easily inside the outer ring of flesh, Lisa lowered her body onto it her muscular tube gripped it like a vice Andrew swore at her  as she thrust her hips

wildly pulling at the blood filled penis, her hands held him in place he struggled wildly beneath her the pain making him scream out to her. Lisa’s orgasm

grew stronger the sensations sending messages to her breasts she pulled his torso upwards until his mouth came into contact with her erect nipples, Andrews

mouth pressed hard against her breasts Lisa’s goal only to have pleasure from him. He tried to fight back his back arched at an acute angle the pain

unbearable, Lisa opened her mouth her head swelled up to accommodate the head sharp teeth now held Andrew fast the orgasm in control she bit hard on the

skull as she thrust her hips backward tearing the phallus away from Andrews body her sexual fluids run down her hairy sexy Andrews penis hung throbbing from

her. Lisa chewed at the head unaware of the pain she was now inflicting on her lovers body, the orgasms washing over her Andrews skull cracked loudly as she

bit down on it the blood adding to her pleasures. She tugged at the broken skull until it broke free from the torso and chewed it to pulp a welcome desert

after her pleasure, Andrews limp body slumped backwards onto the floor with a dull thud, Lisa pulled the pulsating cock from her sex and ate it whilst still

hard and juicy. Sleep overcome her the rest could be eaten for breakfast, the young body sobbed the smell of flesh now his companion.      
       

Chapter 4 by amanda

Chapter four

Lisa woke early the need to pee disturbing her slumber she sat on the toilet her urine sprayed from her into the bowl discolouring it, the young boy pressing against her bladder aiding the release. She smiled to herself she was still hungry even though her stomach was filled with the living her need to eat was getting stronger soon a daily diet would be required to satisfy her needs.
                                            She needed to be wise to many missing persons would alert the authorities, her body was still in its early stages of growth her ability to manipulate the flesh and bone allowed her to change quickly into a new form this would be useful in capturing the unwary. Her hormonal condition also influenced her actions she liked taking away a life watching the despair written in the eyes the pain on the faces of the innocents, it made her wet her under wear soiled from the sticky discharge produced. The pheromones escaping seeking out the male of the species tempting them to come closer so that she could devour them, their bodies to be digested and turned into her stools, the young life struggling deep inside whilst she peed him away felt good to her. She wiped away the urine from her hairy sex the corpse needed to be dealt with a meal for break fast to add to the one already partially digested it would end this day for the young boy hidden from view, she needed to leave this place another needed to continue the forage for food.


she finished the meal before her an unknown adversary now forgotten another conquest to add to the many soon to be written in her diary of life’s forgotten memories. It was not satisfactory to her the taste soon forgotten her bowels grumbled she needed to pass a  another stool she sat on the toilet   waiting for the large lump of faeces to leave her body, the remains of the partially digested youth still alive within her delicate frame she smiled as the large stool hit the still water her urine already staining the clear water below.
                                                            Her body craved sexual stimulation she was needy now her body needed satisfaction her desire to copulate out of control her intelligence dictating the outcomes, stealth and guile needed  a new plan now needed to continue on her journey to fulfilment her digestive system sensing the urgency now  started in earnest to complete the process breaking down the body of the youth inside her,  he moved violently inside the pain of her acidic juices sending every nerve ending into over drive, she rubbed her tummy it felt good to her. The hours passed by the digestion completed her belly free once more of the burden of food it felt good to her the elastic membrane sprung back into in to its natural position.

Lisa needed to move on the urges inside her dictating the moods, she was in turmoil her emotions out of control the needs of the few no longer important to her, ending a  life a daily task needed to allow her to function pain her pleasure. She cleared away any evidence of her being there her body a furnace which burned flesh from bone turning it into hard stools ready to be ejected into the cold porcelain of her toile bowl, it felt good to her every stool a pleasure to be enjoyed her young mind filled with fantasies waiting for her to play out in the real world. Pain imposed on the few, the lucky ones who would be chosen by her to be consumed after pleasure had been enjoyed from the protein filled bodies. 
                                                    The anxious parents now in emotional flux the reasons not known anxiety and pain there companions, no answers given to aid the healing process only doubts and lost souls. To Lisa they meant nothing another meal to derive pleasure from on her quest for satisfaction a monster hidden under the skin of a woman with the ability to change form at will to get what she needed ! craved for.

She changed her form her black hair hung down her blue eyes a deep ocean to sail in her curvy figure dragging the gaze of men of all ages hypnotized by her beauty and elegance. Italy is filled with the wealthy and glamorous the cities made for film sets  romance and love every where you look. Lisa fitted in she was invisible amongst the beautiful people surrounding her, another wealthy lady pampered by her lover. She sat alone the river gurgled beside her the hustle and bustle passing by unnoticed, her mind probing the unwary men at the river side seeking out a victim to play the role in her play. Her gaze fixed on the father and his 7 year old son eating a picnic under the weeping willow tree. He looked across at her his mind already her play ground she probed and teased him drawing him into her web of deceit, two would be taken this day one for her pleasure to inflict pain on the other whilst she carried out the cruel act, the need to gain sexual stimulation her first goal then she would feed on them once hunger had taken over.


Pierre and his son Anton beckoned to her to join them she was a total stranger to him and yet he felt he had known her all his life, a wife and mother lost to them in a car crash his life left in tatters the need to find another not known to him. A son in need of love was all he chose his life now belonged to him Anton’s happiness his only reason left to live .  

Chapter 5 by amanda

Chapter Five

Lisa smiled she stood before them the sun at her back her flimsy skirt allowing the suns rays to shine through the cotton, her shapely legs and lacy knickers now visible to Pierre and his young son. He smiled his penis reacting to the unexpected glimpse of her private world, she seemed totally unaware that her dignity was on display he liked this she was innocent in her beauty. He asked her if she would like to join them Lisa smiled accepting their kind offer, she folded her skirt behind her and sat beside Anton.
                           “He is gorgeous good enough to eat” Pierre smiled the compliment accepted his son stared at her bewitched his mind her play ground she spoke to him invisible words soothing and kind the story being told about the fun she was going to have with his body once alone, his innocence hiding the true horror of the of the nightmarish tale.
   Lisa turned her attention to Pierre his mind was closed his thoughts a mixture of emotions swirling around she entered in the form of his wife she was real to him he stared at her in disbelief this vision before his eyes, no words were spoken both were captivated by her beauty. They were lost in her eyes, the picnic was packed away she held out her hands and lead them to her car both willing participants in her new game of torment. She teased Anton he looked at her excitedly the game she had planned already known to him he would suffer a long time at her hands whilst she extracted her pleasure from his pain a father would look on in disbelief at the cruel acts inflicted on the innocent.
                                                      She was wet the excitement was building the chateau a 2 hour drive away hidden away in the mountains a lake surrounded the old stonework its high ceilings and large rooms an ideal place for her to play with her willing meals. Lisa reached across and held Pierre’s hand guiding it between her legs the soft material of her skirt pulled up revealing her pink underwear.  His eager fingers soon take control her knickers pulled to one side seeking out her soft fleshy lips, she was wet his fingers easily slipping inside her hairy sex Lisa moaned Anton looked on a willing partner in her game of sexual depravities. Pierre stared at her underwear the black wiry hairs trying to escape the cotton prison trapping them her aroma was strong the pheromones now allowed freedom to tease and coaxes a whiling participant in the sexual game of life’s new beginnings.
                  Lisa reacted to his touch she opened her legs allowing him the freedom to roam inside her knickers touching her soft interior his fingers seeking out her erect clitoris so that he could finger box her sex until her creamy discharge signalled his success, he licked her from his fingers she smiled the game only now begun.
Anton looked on his brown eyes lit up with excitement he wanted Lisa to play her game with him she could feel his eagerness to participate she turned to him her tongue stretched across the void licking his cheeks his salty skin sending messages to her sex Pierre looked on unaware of the strange occurrence beside him.                  

 Lisa wrapped her tongue around his skull drawing the boy closer until his head touched her lips her gape opened Anton’s head easily slid inside she held him with her teeth saliva coated his blonde locks her lips kissed his face Anton sat back in his seat a smile on his face the pleasure written in his expression. Pierre stroked her leg his hard skin against hers tickled the fine hairs she giggled with excitement encouraging him to touch and feel her breasts through her lacy top. He teased more orgasms from her the pink underwear now wet  from her creamy discharge sticking to the wiry mess of hair nestled between her legs. She was near home her excitement hard to contain Lisa drove up the long winding road to the old château building well hidden from prying eyes, secluded a private place away from the public eye.
                                                                                        She parked the car in one of the large garages closing the door to freedom behind her they all got out and made their way into the large entrance hall Lisa needed satisfaction she held Anton’s hand and lead him to another room she stripped him of his clothes and secured him into a large chair with a top on it, his and shoulders poked through the hole whilst his torso was held off the ground by a comfortable harness she kissed him Anton giggled excitedly. Pierre smiled at him already taking his position opposite him on a similar chair, Lisa strapped him in his penis easily accessible to her. She removed her clothes her need to have fun with them in control she turned to Anton her body already double its size Anton looked up at her she turned to face Pierre her hand already holding Anton’s head she then lowered her self until Anton’s head touched her sticky vagina he giggled looking up at it as she proceeded to work her sex over the boys skull he struggled to break free realising what she intended calling out to his father to stop her, Lisa smiled at Pierre the horror written on his face made her wet she continued to sit down on Anton’s face her labia parted  allowing the head to enter her sticky tunnel. She moaned with pleasure as it started to stretch her hole she was soon up to his eyes Pierre screamed at her to stop Anton’s feet kicked the air trying to escape her.
                                                “Don’t struggle child I might break your neck hehe”
Lisa continued to lower her body onto his head each time working her thighs back and forth to force more of the head inside her vagina, he spluttered as her clitoris brushed against his nose as it passed over it only the boys mouth was visible to Pierre he sobbed at the sight. isa pushed down hard until her bum touched the base Anton’s legs flailed about violently beneath her she pulled on the head with her hips lifting her bum upwards to allow some air into his lungs before pressing her full weight down on to the youths hard skull, she groaned with pleasure. Her movements were slow and rhythmic her fluids run down between her legs Anton’s struggles getting weaker

 “don’t pass out yet child I am not finished with you yet”

Lisa lifted her body up Anton’s head slid effortlessly from her revealing his mouth and nose he gasped for air taking in big gulps to fill his little lungs, Lisa sighed.

“Aaah I knew you were only teasing me Anton lets go a little longer this time I need to have a proper orgasm

With that she sat down hard on to his head muffling his pleas for help she moved backwards and forwards on the flat surface squeezing the cheeks of her bum together to grip Anton’s head the squelching sound from her wet vagina could be heard by Pierre he screamed at her to stop but she ignored his pleas determined to reach her climax her mind locked into Anton’s to feel the fear another tool used to gain pleasure from the sufferer. Lisa groaned loudly as she climaxed the beads of sweat run down her cheeks. She relaxed sitting there legs apart the weight of her body pressed down on the unfortunate boy only Anton’s neck visible to Pierre! He was still.
                           Lisa smiled at him he begged her to allow his son some air she looked on unconcerned by his pleading she knew he was alive for now, she lifted herself up Anton’s head slid out of her wet tunnel his eyes closed tightly Pierre cried out to him, he opened his a smile greeted his gaze. Lisa returned to her normal size she went into the bathroom and wet a cloth in warm water and proceeded to wash her fluids from his matted hair and face.
                 “Mmm little Anton I enjoyed playing with your head I am going to do it a few times before I am ready to gobble you all up”

Anton smiled at her the fear had left him now she once again teased him lovingly as a mother would her child Pierre looked on his mind also filled with her warmth, soon it would be his turn to suffer at her hands.

Pleasure is best described as the need to satisfy your inner desires to gain satisfaction in any form no matter how bizarre or depraved it is to others so long as it fulfils you and allows your body to unleash the pent up sexual energy trapped within your sex.

Chapter 6 by amanda

Chapter six

Lisa turned to Pierre he looked up at her pretty face the innocence in her smile masking the monstrous hunger to tease and play in the  cruellest way possible to gain  pleasure from the pain.
                                                                          he stared at her she turned sensing his interest in her curvy body she clenched her fists excitedly she touched herself rubbing her fingers slowly against her clitoris her labia sticky from her discharge. Anton giggled Lisa turned to him she once again needed to satisfy her sexual emotions, her heart rate increased the blood surged through her veins the blotches on her skin evident, her nipples reacting to her aroused condition.           Lisa was different to other females her desire to copulate far exceeded any normal woman’s needs she was also stronger her vaginal muscles could easily crush anything inside her muscular sex  if she lost control, Lisa was aware of this it did not matter to her if Anton’s head collapsed whilst inside her body she was going to eat it any way along with the rest of his body, he was a disposable thing a meal to be played with before being consumed. He was not a person with a future a child with the right to live a long life filled with pleasure, he was hers they belonged to her now his future to end inside her stomach to be digested alive whilst his father looked on helpless to stop her enjoying her pleasure.   

                Lisa stood before Anton he touched her leg she moved closer the sensation of his fingers sending messages to her brain his hand brushed against her hairy sex she opened her legs allowing little fingers to rummage amongst the wiry strands, she moaned at the touch. Lisa grabbed his hand rubbing it against her slit her legs slightly apart she pushed it against her wet labia moving her body into a position to allow her to push Anton’s hand against the entrance to her sex. His little fingers slid against her slit pressing against it forcing the swollen labia hiding the entrance to her inner sanctum. Lisa moved her body onto the boys hand easily taking its size inside her wet sex moving closer as the arm entered deeper inside. Anton laughed the warm feeling surrounding his soft flesh tickled the fine hairs on his arm Lisa aroused state building her muscles grabbing at  the soft flesh on Anton’s arm pulling it further inside her wet sex.
                                                                                  The rhythmic muscular spasms increased Lisa pulled on the arm with her pelvic thrusts each time her muscles tightening their grip on the soft flesh now nestled inside her lubricated sex. Anton cried out to his dad the pain increasing he was trapped deep inside the hairy monsters mouth helpless as it gnawed at it, he tried desperately to pull it out  Lisa laughed at the futile attempt to stop her fun, she held onto the sides of the platform Anton’s arm now held firmly swallowed up by her vagina, she moved her hips upwards taking more of its length inside pulling at the flesh and bone tightening her grip on the boys limb her spasms became one the pressure on the flesh unbearable to Anton he screamed out in pain Lisa pulled against the arm twisting her body side to side bending it at an acute angle  forcing the bone to fracture with a loud crack Anton’s scream echoed around the room his father cried out franticly to her to stop. Lisa continued her need to orgasm  in control the pressure on Anton’s arm building his soft bones bending with each rhythmic spasm his flesh pushed hard against the bone Lisa screamed out  the first of her climaxes rippled through her body her mind now locked in to her pleasure zone her pleasure now his pain. Lisa continued to use Anton’s limb to gain  satisfaction  his bruised flesh pulled of the bone under the onslaught from the ever tightening grip now being exerted onto his arm.

                                         Lisa arched her back her neck became elongated it stretched upwards towards the ceiling Pierre looked on horrified she lowered herself towards Anton’s head her mouth opened she moved her jaw side to side dislocating it allowing her mouth to open wider. She pushed her lips against the top of his head  her teeth folded backwards allowing it to enter her gape, Anton screamed out the pressure now exerted onto his skull real to him.   Lisa’s saliva run down the boys face coating it in a sticky lubricant to aid his passage into her mouth Pierre stared at the scene before him his lovely little boy was being eaten alive by this thing in the guise of a woman, enveloped by the lipstick covered mouth his screams muffled Lisa licked his skin  her tongue entered  his open mouth to taste her meal the fleshy interior warm and salty.                                                                                                              
                                                                                             20 minutes passed by before Anton had been swallowed she sat open legged before Pierre her legs and head normal in size her torso now engorged with the moving flesh of a child’s body his cries for help still audible to them both, Lisa rubbed her stomach a callous grin on her face it would take time to digest the meal something she intended sharing with the father until his beloved son’s body was dissolved into a paste ready to be transported around her own body to provide the nutrients for her survival.
                                       She rubbed her enlarged stomach the boy moved about inside his screams for help reached the ears of a loving father helpless to stop the horror unfolding in plain sight, she moaned loudly.
“Mmm I am stuffed lol your son tasted good I am going to enjoy him I do not think he is very happy though, soon he will be going down the toilet along with my pee ! Well he will be the Urine poor thing. I do appreciate you allowing me to eat it I was looking forward to it after all neither of you will be leaving here”      she laughed eager fingers rubbing her hairy sex to gain pleasure from the struggling meal pressing urgently against her elastic oven  excreting the acidic fluids needed to dissolve the flesh from bone to use up the nutrients for her own survival, nature’s cruel way of keeping the balance. Pierre looked on his revulsion at the scene evident in his contorted grimace of terror sculptured on his facial features, he was helpless to prevent his sons demise at the hands of this woman, he sobbed the tears of pain trickled down his cheeks.
                                Lisa stood up moving onto the large four poster bed her bulging stomach undulated little hands pushing against the elastic bag from within, the screaming audible for a loving fathers ear to detect, she rubbed her belly.
  “Mmm I do enjoy this part Pierre the struggling to live from one so young the pain written in the eyes of a fathers love for his child, oooh I am soo bloated I think I shall burst”   She laughed eager fingers rubbed her hairy sex to extract pleasure from the pain.  

                                 The investigation into the disappearance of the youths deepened camera’s revealing hidden moments of the last hours before they vanished from sight, it was unusual for so many to fade away in one night Detective Thomas stared at the video clips of the warehouse something strange caught his eye, unclear the picture was grainy in the darkness the shadowy figure sprawled across the floor moved erratically as if in pain. This was the only thing connecting them with this building the evidence lost under the rubble he swore at his own incompetence lost clues now cleared away all trace of the missing boys removed.
He was determined to find the answers there must be more evidence something he had over looked. the hours crept by the light of dawn stung his tired eyes time to sleep.

Chapter 7 by amanda

Chapter seven


Lisa slept the struggle for life disturbing her slumber she moaned unable to get into a comfortable position Pierre watched helpless he tried to break free from the devise his arms locked against the sides by invisible twine from her body, blood run down his finger tips the skin worn thin by his struggles.                        She lay flat on her back legs splayed open the lips of her vagina glistened the clear liquid visible to him, she was having small orgasms whilst his son struggled to survive the blackness of her body, she slept eager fingers probing her sex aware of Pierre’s anger and pain as she dozed her ability to sense the fear and dread the hopelessness of his situation turned her on ,the air  smelt of sexual fluids from her aroused condition. His penis reacting to the pheromones invading his nostrils teasing his inner desire to copulate with her, he fought hard to clear his mind of this irresistible urge to fuck the woman before him he knew it was wrong but mans primitive lust rose to the surface the urge to breed always takes control  when the female of the sex is near .
                                              The hours passed by slowly the ticking clock stuck needles of pain into his heart, Anton’s struggles became weaker the large partially digested lump was much smaller now. Lisa rolled over her curvy buttocks filled his view she farted loudly the acrid smell of a life lost filled the room, she giggled loudly.

“Ooops sorry about that Pierre it would seem my meal is producing large amounts of unwanted flatulence lol !!  your son must  be very rich in nutrients, I will need to poo soon make a little more room to finish him I do enjoy sitting quietly on the loo whilst my food struggles to get out. I will allow him freedom of course once I have finished digesting him hehe ”

She sat  on  the edge of her bed the bulge was smaller but there was still some movement visible to Pierre, the loud gurgling sounds and inaudible moans emanating from within the soft flesh surrounding his beloved sons body tormented his ear lobes, he wept the pain unbearable but he was forced to witness the death of his son in the cruellest way possible the pain and anguish burned his very soul.

“I intend relaxing here for a few days so I am afraid you will be eaten slowly as I do not have any other meat here except for you Pierre, you are of course safe today as I have eaten once already I am sure this meal will keep hunger at bay least until the morning arrives then I will eat a small part of you for my breakfast, something for you to look forward to Pierre”

Lisa stood up the bathroom to her left she turned her curvy buttocks in full view she walked inside the door left open to him allowing a clear view of her sitting on the toilet adding to his pain. She sat quietly pushing out the large stools, the remains of his son Anton now piled up in a smelly heap at the base of her toilet, the sound of here urine spraying lazily against the sides reached his ears. He cried uncontrollably Lisa laughed at his pity wiping her self clean she stood once again the gurgling sound from the room now evident Anton’s remains flushed away never to be seen again.

In a one movement she was upon him her hairy sex pressed against is lips she pulled his head back and moved forward until her wet labia came into contact with his mouth, the smell of urine and her toilet invaded his nostrils. Lisa lowered her sex against his mouth an eager tongue came out to lick at the wet labia the tastes filled his senses her lube had already started to seep from the soft interior, it was thick his mouth soon filled with the tasty cream from her sex. Lisa rode his face his head held fast whilst she gained pleasure from him, she turned away her curvy buttocks filled his view she parted them and sat down onto his open mouth her anus now inside he licked at her cleaning away any remnants of her visit to the lavatory  she sat enjoying the attention now being given to her intimate parts.
                       She stood satisfied Pierre stared back at her his spirit broken death beckoned to him it would be a release from the pain of losing his beloved son to this beautiful creature standing before him, sleep grabbed him his eyes stared into the blackness his body finally at rest from the horror before him. Lisa lay on her bed her thoughts tormented her a past life beckoned to her the memories of a mothers love real to, she had a past but now it was behind closed doors the key lost to her tears welled up behind her eye lids. Sleep came to her rescue dragging her off to the sea the waves playing a tune releasing her from this heavy burden of lost memories she  relaxed her body once again changing evolving the chemical make up of DNA mutating more of her human side altered beyond recognition.

Pierre stirred aware of the freedom now given to his to hands the room was dark he reached down to his ankles the wiry rope no longer there remnants of the sticky twine evident on his skin. He stood up his eyes now adjusted to the darkness quietly as a mouse he crept towards the open door aware that Lisa was still in the room sound asleep, he closed it behind him then wedged a chair against the handle to prevent her escape. The stair well was to his right the stone steps hid the sound of anxious feet scurrying down them, his clothes were piled up in the corner he dressed quickly before escaping into the garden and the dark shadows of the night Lisa slept unaware that her next meal had escaped her grasp. He ran across the open field trying the darkness hiding him away from the sleeping monster waiting to consume him it was difficult in the darkness to see any thing that would aid his safe passage out of the large grounds he headed towards the hedge row to his left the entrance adorned with large ornate gates he was afraid the urgency in his steps blinding his common sense, he ran about with enclosed hedges going further inside in the darkness. He looked around for clues as to where he was heading no matter which direction he took it always ended in yet another passage way to no where by this time he was deep within the maze with no hope of finding his way out in the darkness he slumped down against the leafy branches an sobbed uncontrollably.  



Lisa moaned in the shadows the little boys body now gone dissolved into a liquefied soup ready to be transported around her body to feed her, she shivered her skin covered in globules of perspiration the dreams haunting her whilst she slept unaware that Pierre had escaped her grasp.
                                                            The chemical reactions deep within exploding each cell splitting changing once again duplicating one another one more grown each time Lisa’ 23 chromosome pairs were identical unlike normal  human beings all were female allowing only females to be produced  when replication occurred, this stage in her growth was now surfacing time was needed to complete this next complex evolutionary step in the recombination cycle to allow separation of the cells within her body, this would give Pierre time to find a way out time that he needed to survive and warn the world of horrors he had witnessed. 

Chapter 8 by amanda

Chapter eight


 Lisa moved about the changes now occurring disturbing her slumber memories of a lost sister haunting her dreams, the cell structures once again mutating wildly, her body in a state of flux her skin seeped a sticky fluid from her pores it covered her nakedness the oxygen rich air helping to transform it into twine it weaved  her a silken shell a living organism summed to protect her from danger.

Pierre wandered amongst the hedgerows trying to find a way out he was exhausted most of the spent night spent wandering around aimlessly each turn leading him deeper inside the vast maze of ornate bushes, there was a clearing ahead he ran to it hoping to escape.
It opened up into a large open space with a fountain in its centre the noise from the cascading water was soothing he curled up beside it on one of the benches sleep grabbed  him relief from the horrors for now at least.

Lisa stirred the light beams warming her nakedness the dye on her bedding had run the colours blended into each other she smiled curious as to why, the memory of the last 13 hours had fled temporarily. It was the rustling above her that took precedent the large cocoon of silk hanging from the ceiling showed signs of life it moved about the creature inside struggling to tear its self free from its silken prison. She was not afraid she sat up watching the struggle for freedom the hours passed by she sensed the creatures presence and It hers, Pierre’s escape still not noticed the temporary loss of all that had passed his saviour.

Hours passed by Lisa waited patiently for it to emerge her memories now restored she pondered over the out comes, she was sure it would need sustenance when it finally broke free he would provide enough food for one sitting her stomach rumbled demanding to be fed. She walked towards the south side of the vast château  her senses tasted the air seeking out the meal she smiled to herself Pierre was nearby, he was never going to leave her it was his duty to provide the meal she was not finished he would leave in stages just like his son had earlier. Her thoughts now turned to recapturing him he was needed there was a  new mouth to feed.


Pierre stirred his back ached from the hardness of the wooden bench he looked around bleary eyed  the sunlight temporarily stealing his vision, the rustling in the rose  bush brought fear to his heart the rabbit sat staring at him. He relaxed the danger in his imagination the air smelt of greenery it reminded him of past memories spent with his son the reality of his situation once again making fun of him.The rabbit sat motionless he stared at it something was not right he watched in horror as it slowly folded inside out the flesh and bone removed leaving only the fur coat behind. He stood up there was something in the under growth he could not make out what it was, the suns rays broke through the clouds lighting up the ground beneath it.
Pierre stood shakily the fear rising his heart pounded loudly in his chest his eyes slowly adjusted to the day lights rays, the clearing looked devoid of movement unsure of himself he walked towards the first opening the long tunnel of greenery went on into the distance. It did not give away its secrets to him he checked the others they all bore the same resemblance he fell to his knees in despair the hopelessness of his situation taunting him.

The little girl spoke he looked around confused she was  young a teenager, her body naked her wispy blonde  hair capturing the sunlight, he stared at her curves her large breasts were firm her stomach toned long legs that went on for ever her hairy mound covered with her slender fingers. She smiled at him coyly he was bewildered by her sudden appearance he turned around she must be nearby also, by this time the teenager come closer. He angrily told her to stay where she stood he was confused this girl had not been at the chaetae? why was she naked and more to the point how the hell had she found her way into this maze. He had so many questions screaming at him for answers Lisa hid in the shadows blending into the shrubbery unseen she was unsure herself on the way her sibling born of her DNA would react, she had no memories to relate to the world was new to her only the primal instincts she had witnessed when she broke free from her cocoon were stamped in her minds eye. He removed his top  calling out to her to come closer no fear in his heart all thoughts of his situation hidden in his desire to cover her embarrassment. She walked towards him unafraid Lisa watched from afar her body blending into the under growth the buck rabbits flesh clung to her teeth, a snack only she wanted something bigger to fill her stomach. He pulled his shirt over her head it was to big for her she giggled as it slid down over her breasts, the shirt sleeves covering her delicate fingers her nakedness now hidden from view. She had a strong aroma unknown to him it teased the tiny hairs in his nostrils not unpleasant it soothed him. He asked her name she hesitated the bewildered look in her eye answer his question, she must be a part in this play he now found himself acting in. He held her hand and walked towards one of the openings she pulled him towards a different one he was right his gut feeling had paid of she led him out of the maize and into the open fields away from the Château. Lisa followed silently hidden from view she moved from tree to tree effortlessly a predator hunting her prey, her mind filled with confusion at her siblings mannerisms, she  tried probe her mind to seek out the truth but she was strong an impenetrable wall  stood between them she filled her mind with past memories long forgotten Lisa stopped the thoughts now playing back to her memories of child hood and love of others filled her head, she cried humanity crept back in clawing at the monster hiding in the shadows.  She looked on as Pierre walked into the distance with her, Lisa unable to do harm her mind in turmoil she took flight back to the château clearing away all evidence of her being there the guilt weighed heavy on her heart.              

Chapter 9 by amanda

Pierre stood silent the fear of dread glued him to the spot a tug from a the girls hand guided him away from the danger he feared.

They walked for hours Pierre always wary and alert he knew what Lisa was capable of her ability to hide away and wait until her quarry came near, a trap already prepared to capture them. The darkness crept in surrounding them both she was silent never leaving his side her unshod feet dirty from the soil he was cold he shivered the fine hairs on his skin raised she stopped pointing towards a distant clearing. He was reluctant to go there she tugged at his hand beckoning him to follow her she spoke to him her lips still! reassuring him the gently voice inside his head was soothing. He followed her the blackness had closed in around them he was fearful Lisa could be waiting in the shadows uneasy thoughts tugged at his heart he must give his life to protect her to give her the time needed to escape the monstrous thing hiding in the flesh of a woman.
They approached the open space a light glimmered in the darkness flickering the stillness of the night poked fun at him she held his hand tightly pulling him towards it she had no fear her innocence her weakness. As they drew nearer he could see the shape of the cottage in the darkness she let his hand go he tried to grab it but she faded into black night he called to her his voice a whisper silence called back him. He walked towards the building his foot steps slow and deliberate he approached the side window a dim light flickered it danced across the room greeting him from inside. He peered in looking for any sign of life.


“He heard the floor boards creak the room was black he fumbled for his glasses the tall shadow loomed large in the far corner of his bedroom, the darkness hiding the true identity of the intruder. He pulled the sheets of he was big Tomas had a hand gun by his pillow but before he had a chance to reach for it he was lifted of the ground his body held tightly in between the spiny limbs. He tried to break free the warm breath from the head caressed his skin, he tried to scream but the sharp cutting tools were already at work slicing through his face within seconds his lower jaw had been masticated screaming was impossible his mouth parts already swallowed the pain he felt was excruciating the thing that held him continued eating him whilst he lived.It turned his body a chicken leg ready to be eaten slowly and enjoyed the body kept alive to keep the heart pumping the life blood around what remained of the wriggling torso, his adrenaline adding to the flavour of the raw meat.
His Flesh and bone easily sliced into smaller chunks ready to be swallowed he writhed and kicked in agony his arms and legs were chewed off the wriggling torso as he was being devoured by the creature holding him in its grasp. It was ravenous within minutes Tomas’s body was almost gone the upper half of his body all that remained, his eyes stared into the blackness devoid of life there was no blood none had been spilled the fluids from the creatures mouth parts sealing the flesh as it ate from him, nothing had been wasted even the night clothes he was wearing were eaten. A living meal to be savoured quickly and silently, he was disposed of the man no longer existed nothing remained the room was still once more.


Pierre peered into the dirty glass of the small window looking for signs of movement he called out to the girl he was fearful for her safety a face stared appeared in the glass window pane.

he fell backwards onto the soft grass terror gripped him her giggling muffled by her hands, she stood before him he scrambled to his feet. She held his hand guiding him towards the door at the side of the cottage; He tried the knob turning it slowly the door creaked its tired hinges in need of replacing, she stood beside him her reassuring smile bringing him back from the brink of fear and desperation, he was fragile easily scared she sensed his anxiety. They went inside he needed to rest the cottage seemed empty the fire’s embers glowed in the dim light but it was still warm. He called out expecting an answer the stillness of the air answered back his words lost inside the emptiness.
They searched the inside together unaware of the drama upstairs, they were looking for the occupants his brain struggling to understand the reason for the empty abode? maybe they had left for the evening and would return soon, Pierre felt safe for now he switched on the lamp next to the bed the sheets were folded neatly no evidence of use, the house was barren of any life the cold and exhaustion took control he slept soundly through the night.


The sun’s rays lit up the bed its warmth teasing Pierre’s eye lids open  he squinted he was aware of dried fluids from his sleep tucked away in the corners he rubbed his fingers against them to dislodge the hard residues. The house was silent he looked around disorientated his brain playing catch up to last night’s  drama, the girl was nowhere in sight anxiety took control.  He got up he was naked !! he looked around for his clothes the room was neat and tidy it smelt fresh he grabbed the dressing gown hanging on the door unsure now what was waiting for him down stairs he cautiously made his way there.
The sound of soft music greeted him as he went into the living area the girl sat beside the cd player the discs piled up beside it, he felt relief she was safe he glanced around the room to take in his surroundings he was aware of another’s presence  in the kitchen he felt fearful. The woman walked in to the room she was an elderly lady she smiled at him, this put him at ease.

“ Aaah your awake did you sleep ok Pierre I am preparing dinner for you it should not take too long to cook please relax I have washed your clothes they are in the drier I am not sure where my husband has got to was he here when you arrived last night ”

Pierre shook his head “husband ! there was no none here last night”

 She turned and went back into the kitchen Pierre stared at the empty space where she had stood he was confused she acted as if they were close friends how could that be and where was the man she talked of? He walked over to the girl sitting beside her she smiled at him offering him a collection of the discs to choose from. His head hurt there was something not right about this situation, he walked to the open door the cool breeze danced around his feet it felt real it looked real but…why would a stranger a woman in a house that he had stumbled upon be so accommodating was it the girls influence or was it Lisa,s doing. He walked out into the sunlight if she was here it would be hard to see he had been with her he knew she could blend into the foreground mimicking foliage and inanimate objects his heart beat against his ribs the fear once again rising from the pit of his stomach.  The ground felt cold against his bare feet he walked further into the garden the girl peered out the window watching his every move he turned around the rustling in the bushes startling him he stared at the object hiding itself amongst the greenery. It was barely visible it had to be Lisa the terror rose inside his throat dry his breathing erratic how could he escape protect the innocent from her she was powerful and ruthless.

She shook him holding him still on the bed he looked at her the beads of sweat run down his face the blackness of the room adding to the terror, she held him to her breast her soft hands caressed his skin, the dream had taken control of him Lisa had entered into his mind invaded it teasing him he did not feel safe here they needed to get away from this place find a safe haven filled with people to hide amongst. He sat besides her holding her in his arms waiting for the suns rays to flood in to rid the world of the dark shadows hiding away the monsters.









This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3491