The Journey of Kari (Original) by Kamaria
Summary: (Original Version) A catgirl from another dimenison comes to study our species. Unfortunately, she is quite displeased with out behavior and decides to use us as playthings! Can a tiny human being convince her to stop?
Categories: Giantess, Instant Size Change, Crush, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9157 Read: 44753 Published: October 08 2006 Updated: October 08 2006

1. Chapter 1 by Kamaria

2. Chapter 2 by Kamaria

3. Chapter 3 by Kamaria

4. Chapter 4 by Kamaria

5. Chapter 5 by Kamaria

6. Chapter 6 by Kamaria

Chapter 1 by Kamaria
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
In the world today, human beings dominate the planet. Huge cities are scattered all over the planet, with gigantic skyscrapers. People live out their lives while crime, death, and war occurs, generally unseen but known by the general public. These people sometimes have pets, like cats. Cats that spend their days wandering their homes, relaxing, drinking milk, eating, catching mice. Well, most typical cats anyway. Some of them even go outside and wander the streets on their own.

At least, that's how it goes on Earth.

In a parallel world, human beings do NOT dominate the planet. They furthered their technology so much, that when the next Great War came about, they nearly obliterated themselves. The rest of the human beings could not survive. They eventually died out. They left a legacy of technology behind them. With the Homo Sapien race gone from the world, there was no living creature able to utilize it. No living creature with the amazing ability to think and reason like the human beings, who misused those abilities.

So, the balance of power shifted. And an animal that had amazing survival ability was the cat. Even without an owner, they were able to hunt down their own food and generally survive. No one was around to control the feline population, so it spread gradually. And for millions of years, they continued to thrive and dominate the planet. Nature had chosen them to be the successor to the Homo Sapien race. Over time they grew more intelligent, learning basic, yet crude ways to communicate with each other. But no, it didn't stop there. They learned how to use basic tools, even figuring out some of the simple technology left behind by human beings. Over time they developed human like characteristics, including bipedalism. Throughout the course of evolution, they transformed into near-human beings at the pinnacle of their existance, retaining only cat ears, a tail, and some cat-like mannerisms. They learned how to harness the technology left behind. Unlike human beings, they did not focus on fighting. These neko-jin (Cat people) were a peaceful, cooperative race. In time their society resembled that of humans before they died out, only with generally less violence and terrible crimes. They spoke an unusual language which sounded like a mismash of a form of English and meowing. For this story, I will translate that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A team of scientists, somewhere on this neko-jin populated planet, were utilizing new technology....the ability to cross dimensions. Trips to other planets were not uncommon. However, long-term population was usually impossible, or rejected by the planets' government.

"It seems there is at least one potentially inhabitable planet in this particular dimension," said a female scientist.

"This is an amazing breakthrough. We'll be commended for sure. This could fix the overpopulation crisis." replied another.

"But we're going to need a volunteer to go through and check it first. This could be like the rest of them......"

"Well, that's easy. Who's next on the list?"

"Kari. Kari Akimoto. She's 21 years old and specializes in biology. It says here her personality is sort of......unruly........"

"Well, aren't we all to a degree-nya?" replied the other scientist, laughing.

"That's true. You sure you want to trust her with this though?"

"It's a standard procedure. We just send her there to gather data on the atmosphere, living conditions, and the dominant species on the planet. Of course, there is supposed to be some sort of extreme size difference there......."

"No problem. We'll temporarily shift her size. Call her up, and tell her she's been chosen."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kari Akimoto was watching a television program on her OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) television. She lived in a skyscraper apartment. The beautiful cat girl had a distinctive black skirt, along with smooth blue gloves to match her hair, boots, and a black shirt similar to the top half of a schoolgirl uniform, complete with blue bow. This was her favorite outfit, which she liked because it was "extremely cute". She stood at 5'5", with green eyes and a DD bust.

Suddenly, the phone started to ring. Wondering who could be calling this late, she casually picked up the phone next to her.

"Yeah, hello.......this is Kari Akimoto speaking....."

"Hello Ms. Akimoto. We're calling to tell you that you have been chosen to study the ne-"

"YAY! YAY! I got picked! Finally, nyao!" she exclaimed.

"Uhm.....uh......" The person on the other end didn't know how to react, so she just continued. "You know the address already, am I correct?"

"Yeah. I'll be over. What time?" Kari asked.

"As soon as possible."

"Okay, thanks!" Kari excitedly said. She quickly turned off her TV and took the elevator down (with this technology it took an instant), and jumped into her car. Again, with the advanced technology, it ran on pure hydrogen cells.

It only took her 20 minutes to drive over to the lab. She flashed her driver's license to the guards at the door, who promptly let her in and directed her to the 52nd floor. But even with the building being that tall, it once again only took her an instant to enter the elevator and be whisked to the top.

"Hello Kari. From what I've heard, you're excited to get started." said the scientist.

"Oh yes! Yes I am!" Kari said, swishing her tail.

"Let me give you your mission briefing. You are to stay one week (8 days in their calender, with the days being the same length) on a newly discovered planet studying the habitat there. The planet, from the data we gathered, is called 'Earth.' and is supposed to bear a striking resemblance to ours."

"Yes, yes...." Kari said.

"There is a species called Homo Sapien living on that planet. We don't know much about them, but we want you to study them too. All you need to do is collect the data and transmit it back to our lab. Once your mission is done, you may stay for the duration of the week."

"Okay."

"There is some equipment we have for you. First is a Lexington Lab Matter Compression device. This will allow you to reduce any life form down to tiny sizes so that you may study them more extensively.

Secondly we have an air quality measurer, along with other tools that you'll need for a complete analysis. We also have to adjust your size to match that of the Homo Sapien race."

"Uhm.....why is that?" asked Kari.

"Because there is an extreme size difference which we are unable to determine at this time. For any meaningful communication to take place, you need to be their size. We've also included a translator that will allow you to speak with them."

"Okay........"

"By the way, if at any reason you need to restore yourself to regular, uncompressed size, just take this pill." She showed Kari the pill, and placed everything in a large bag. "Here you are."

Kari took the bag. "I start now?"

"Yes. Stand in the field and wait for us to send you off." said the scientist. Kari obeyed, and the scientist went over to the console. She adjusted a few dials and before pressing the final start button.

"Good luck."

Kari nodded as the transportation field energised around her (no, not like Star Trek) and in an instant, she was sent through space and time to her destination.
Chapter 2 by Kamaria
The catgirl was turned to normal human size and dropped into the edge of a forest, near a small town in the mountains. She was rather disoriented at first.

"Ugh! That was wierd. I felt like I was being taken apart, moved, and put back together...." she mused out loud. "You know, come to think of it, maybe I should have brought more of my things....." Kari said.

She opened her bag. "Well it looks like they gave me everything I needed though, including a portable home. And this is the perfect place to set it up. Nya...."

Kari set down a small object and pressed a button on it. In an instant, a flash of blue light transformed it into a rather luxurious looking house.

"They spared no expense to make sure I'm confortable.....You know, this place is a lot like my home planet...." she said. "I should start by checking the atmosphere..." Kari reached into her bag and pulled out the air-quality checker. She activated it and waved it around the air. The LED display's number bounced up and down. It was scanning the atmosphere of the entire planet, so it took a few minutes. When it finally stopped, it showed where the highest and lowest pollution was on the planet.

"Hmm.......there's a ton of air pollution in these areas, though the generic radiation levels on this planet are much lower than ours. This is intriguing.....and it looks like over here, the mountain air is clean. Time to analyse some of the creatures on this planet." Kari noticed a large deer walking through the woods. Pulling out her X-Ray visor, she was immeadiately able to look at the basic inner workings of this animal.

"WOW! Except for a few small differences, this is very much like a similar animal on our planet." Kari exclaimed, studying it. "I wonder why that is?"

Walking further into the woods, Kari was able to notice a few birds, and other assorted mountain wildlife.

"H-how?! They're all virtually the same as previously identified species back on my planet..." Kari was shocked. This was very, very unusual. The planet was strikingly similar to her own. She recorded her data in a mini-computer.

"BEGIN LOG

As soon as I arrived, I immeadiately began to study the area. The air quality on this planet, in some areas, is awful, but there is significantly lower radiation, for some reason...

I discovered several creatures, which for some reason, were very similar, if not the same, as animals on our own planet. I will continue my investigation."

Kari shut her mini-computer, just as she heard a loud BOOM. Several deer ran past her.

"What was that?" she asked. Quickly she ran off with catlike agility to the sound of the blast.

A hunter was there. He had shot one of the deer.

"YEEEHAW! I'm gonna be having me some meat tonight!" said the rowdy hunter.

"What is this?" Kari said.

The hunter noticed the catgirl. "Well, hello there lady......" He took notice to her cat ears and tail. "Sweet J.....what are you, some kind a alien?"

"What are you saying?" asked Kari, who didn't have her translator on.

"No, you're a mutant......! You need to die!" he said, aiming the shotgun at her. Instinctively, she kicked it out of his hands.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" yelled Kari. "Oh wait, the translator..." She clicked it on and repeated: "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Just who the hell are you?!" asked the hunter.

"I'm a person and my name is Kari. Who are YOU?" she demanded. "Wait a minute....you must be...."

She examined him with her goggles. "Hmm.....you must be a member of the Homo Sapien race they were talking about. The one I was sent to investigate."

"Homo.........sapien?" The hunter was so dumb he didn't know what that meant in scientific terms. Homo sapien was, roughly, the scientific name for human being.

"Ah-HA! I've found one of you..." said Kari. She pulled out her matter compression ray.

"What are you doing with that? Is that a alien death ray?" the hunter asked.

Wasting NO time, she blasted him with it. A large electrical crackling noise filled the air as the farmer appeared to disappear.

The farmer fell with a THUMP! He was nearly knocked out, and a nasty dizzy spell followed.

"W-where am I?" the hunter asked. There was nothing but blades of grass around him. Giant blades of grass. He hadn't realised that yet, though.

CRUNCH. CRUNCH. CRUNCH.

Crunching sounds filled the air along with a miniature earthquake. The stupid hick didn't know where it came from until it was right in front of him.

An enormous blue boot, towering high above him. Attached to it were beautiful, almost creamy colored legs which seemed to go on for hundreds of feet. He could see directly up her skirt, where she was wearing white panties. Kari's green eyes stared down at him as she gently purred.

"You.....human beings are cute when you're tiny."

"AAAAAAH! JESUS!" He ran for his life. If he could only get away...

A shadow blocked out the sun, it seemed, and then a HUGE amount of pressure landed on his body. It felt like a small tree had just fallen on him. In reality, all Kari did was lift her foot and put the tip of her boot on his body. She giggled at his feeble attempts to escape.

"Please cooperate with me, and I won't have to crush you-nya!" Kari said while meowing. Her tail swished gently behind her.

"OKAY! I GIVE!" The hunter was at the verge of tears. Kari let her weight off him, and quickly scooped him up into her gigantic hands. The catgirl's sheer massiveness was scaring the crap out of this guy. She could hold him in one hand effortlessly!

Poking at him, she slowly walked back to her Portable Home.

"You're going to be fun to examine. I wonder what your inner workings are like. I guess I'll find out after I dissect you....."

"NO! NO! I WANNA LIVE!" He screamed.

"Calm down, I'm just kidding with you-nya!" Kari giggled again and tossed him into the air and caught him a few times, making him sick.

Walking back into her home, she kicked off her boots and sat down at a desk, lined with some laboratory equipment. Pulling out an X-Ray scope, she looked at him.

"You're so mouse-like at that size. It's incredibly cute.....but your appearance in general is actually kind of ugly. Why is there a bunch of hair on your face?" she asked, referring to his beard.

"I don't shave, okay?!" he spat back.

"Would you please calm down?" she asked him

"Well, your outer appearance is actually kind of similar to ours, lacking the feline ears and tail. Oddly enough though, it looks like you have a tail-bone here....as if you were supposed to grow something but didn't. Also, your spine isn't very well developed. You can't switch from bipedalism to quadrapedalism, can you?"

All these big words were confusing the tiny guy.

"Heart, with four chambers......rather large stomach with an unusual amount of fat....and your standard vital organs, in similar places to ours. However, your brain has different structure." She took the scope off him. "By the way, I was wondering, why DID you shoot that deer?

"It's fun! I got a tone of animal heads on display at home. You wanna check 'em out when you're done?" he said.

Kari backed away in disgust. "You.....shoot animals......for PLEASURE?!"

"Well, that and food. It's a great sport though, you should get into it." The hunter laughed a bit.

"You're awful! No one I know would ever think of doing something like that!" Kari shouted.

"Dumb mutant broad! You really don't know anything, do you?" he spat.

Kari wanted to smash him to pieces right then and there, but she restrained herself. Then she had an idea. She looked down at the hunter, who shrank back in fear.

"Okay, let's see just how strong that skeleton of yours is...." She lifted a gloved finger and placed it on his chest, knocking the wind out of him. Kari put him on a special scale and zeroed it out for him, then resumed pressing.

"What are you doing? It hurts!" he cried.

He feebly tried to escape, which only amused her. She couldn't help but press a little harder...

"Does that hurt, little human? Nyao..." Kari said, waving her tail back and forth as she kept increasing the pressure. It was extremely painful for him as he writhed desparately to escape, but her enormous finger only pushed harder and harder.

Finally he screamed out, "MY RIBS!" as a few small cracks were heard. She finally let go, and looked at the data.

"Based on my calculations, if I convert this measurement, the amount of weight you could take before being injured seriously is approximately 1.5 tons." She recorded it, still speaking, "If I wanted to.......I could just raise my foot.....and press it down on you...and you'd disappear under it forever like a little mouse-nya...."
Getting too excited for her own good, she let him rest on the floor and pressed her bare sole down on him, letting him squirm. She was worsening the injury with her weight.
"Aww, that feels nice! Trying to get away like that...." Kari twisted her foot slightly. However, she didn't want to kill him, and yet somehow she did....
He was writhing in pain, while she picked him back up. "Like a mouse....." Kari started thinking. She was getting hungry......and he was so small.....so edible...But she must resist the temptation to eat her specimen.......no.....Too tiny.....too delicious looking....
In a few seconds, he found himself in her mouth. Kicking and screaming, he tried to get out. "LET ME OUT! MUTANT!"
She was ignoring him. Oh, he tasted so good..."Mmm.......salty and sweet...." Her minty breath washed over his body just before she started swirling him around him around in her mouth, gently biting him a few times. Saliva saturated his body. He was such a wonderful morsel......the teeth bit down again and again, harder.....Red fluids leaked out into her mouth.....
"Mmmmmmmm......" She purred, finding herself enjoying every last bite, every chomp, as she mutilated the guy into simple goo. The wonderful taste was making her ears stand on end, just before she swallowed with a loud GULP.
"Wow! He tasted wonderful!" Kari exclaimed. It was one of the most delicious things she had ever tasted in her life, and she wanted more.

"No, I mustn't make a habit of this!" she mused. Although it did feel great to have that terrible guy at her mercy, she had to resist her urge. She must stay professional.
"Well, I'm gonna need at least 3 more samples of human beings before I can be finished here. I should go into town. That way I can examine their habitat, as well.."
Picking up her things, she headed outside in the direction of the town, her matter compression ray in tow. But somehow she knew she would have a little fun with her next specimens anyway, despite her resolve.....
Chapter 3 by Kamaria
The cresent moon shined down on the mid-sized town of Terra. Most of the families were all at home, except for the people that were out partying and such. Monday Night Football was coming on soon.

And nobody would expect a catgirl from another dimension to enter their town. Kari walked inside, looking around curiously. The first thing she spotted was a red sign on a large store. It read: "EV GAMES".

Kari couldn't read the English sign, so she had her universal translator read it for her.

"Games. Games, huh? I wonder what they're like on Earth......" She walked inside, nonchanlantly. Her cat ears and tail were clearly visible.

Of course somebody had to notice.
"Hello there. Wow, that's a pretty cute costume!" commented a boy. He was a cute looking 20 year old, with nice hair and a pair of glasses. He also had a foreign accent.
"Hey, that's not a........" She realised he was mistaking her ears and tail for part of a costume. "I mean, why thank you."
The boy was playing the PS2 demo of Resident Evil 4. Hordes of really pissed off Spanish villagers were chasing him down with torches.
"Taste some lead in the head, biatch!" shouted the boy.
"Lead....in the.....head?" Kari said. "That's really lame sounding...."
"Oh, sorry." he replied.
"Uhm....so what's the object of this game?" asked Kari.
"You play as Leon S. Kennedy, and you're supposed to be rescuing the President's daughter. Unfortunately the local villagers have gone nuts and you have to survive their onslaught."
"It sounds....interesting." said Kari. She had never played a survival-horror game, mainly because they didn't exist in her realm. The most violent video games she knew of were first-person shooters, which had minimal blood.
"You want to try? You don't really look like you know much about video games, how about a go?" he offered.
"Thank you." She took the controls, and was instantly confused by them. "What do you do with these sticks? There's so many....buttons......"
"Uh....." He tried to show her, but she didn't really get it. Soon enough, the words "YOU DIED" flashed on the screen in red letters.
"Ugh! I've never played games where you have to use your hands this much!" complained Kari. "I'm used to VR-type games."
"Huh?" The boy seemed puzzled.
"Oh, I suppose I could tell you. My name is Kari and I'm a catgirl from another dimension," she said calmly.
The boy replied hesitantly, "My name's Roberto.."
"Of course now that you know, I might as well....."
"Might as well what?" asked Roberto.
In a split second, a crackle of electricity and a bright flash of light shrunk him down to 1 inch high.
"YIKES! What happened?" He craned his neck back and could just barely see her smiling face looking down at him, past her huge breasts.
Quickly, she scooped him up into her hand.
"Aww, you're really cute....I'll look at you later." Kari pocketed him before he could protest.
"DROP THE WEAPON....Or I'll calll 911!" shouted the clerk.
"What's 911?" asked Kari as she pointed her ray calmly at the clerk and zapped him down to size as well. She pinched him between two fingers and dangled him in front of his face.
"Hmm, you're not as cute....but you're definitely a keeper! I just need to find one more..." Kari grinned at him, and gently licked him. "Meow!"
"Yuck!" he said as he was also pocketed.
Before leaving, Kari looked around at all the displays. A few TVs were advertising an anime. There was a pink haired catgirl on the screen. She winked at the camera and said, "For the service of the future of the Earth, nya!"
"C-cute!" exclaimed Kari. "They have catgirls in animation? Human beings can have pretty good taste!"
Smiling, she walked outside and took a look around the street. Cars wizzed by. A few pedestrians entered and exited homes. Things seemed pretty normal, except....
Four people were walking down the street. They wore leather jackets, and had what seemed like a million piercings. They seemed like they were, sneaking up on somebody....
Which they were. The tough-looking guy in front, with long black hair and several skull tattoos and mean looking eyes pulled out a switch-knife and stabbed a pedestrian in the back. Blood poured out of his body as the gang members effectively took everything of value off of him.
"What the he...." Kari said, gasping. She had just witnessed a murder right before her eyes. Something she'd hoped to have never seen. "Humans killing humans........"
Some of the gang members were blatantly stoned. "Hey, freako lady! Halloween's over! Why don't you go to one of those Annie May conventions or something?"
"That's "anime", stoner face."
"Shut up!"
The leader separated the members. He tossed his hair back. "Girl, you've seen way too much. You're going to have to convince us to let you go....."
They closed in on her. One of them grabbed at her breasts.
"Hey, get off me!" shouted Kari.
"Ooooh, that really turns me on!" droned a gang member.
The leader pushed them back from her and stood in front of her. "Listen up kitty lady. My name is Dekar, and I'm your master now. You're going to be our sex slaves for a while." he said.
" 'Sex slave'? You're terrible! How dare you kill an innocent right in front of me, and then try to order me around!" Kari shouted.
"Do you know who you're talking to?!" Dekar shouted back.
"Yes I do! A MOUSE!" Kari drew her matter compresser and blasted all four gang members with it before they could react. Sparks and crackling filled the air. It worked just as well as before, reducing all of them down to a measly 1 inch.
"Nyao...." mewed Kari, looking down at the "mice". The captors are now the captives....She got down on all fours, which was not arkward at all considering her spine was shaped so that she could do so easily....
"WHOA, kitty lady! I'm sorry! Change us back, please!" cried Dekar.
"I'm not going to give up my precious mice that easily-nya!" Kari's tail curled slightly as she began to crawl towards the helpless gang members. The sidewalk rumbled from her movements. The gang members ran....and Kari pounced.
"MEOW!" she shouted in an almost battle cry as she scooped up Dekar."I'm saving you for later, mouse." Kari pocketed him. Crawling after the other gang members, she remarked, "I've got all the specimens I need now. It looks like you get to be my prey-nya...." Mewing happily, she stalked after them.
RUMBLE. RUMBLE. Even crawling, this cat-girl was gaining on them.
"No! I didn't want to die like this!" screamed a gang-member. He fell and tripped over the crack in the sidewalk, which was enormous on his scale.
Both of Kari's gigantic gloved hands came down on either side of him with two BOOMS. Her smiling face loomed above his body ominously. And then....
She started playing with him. Kari pawed at his body with her hands knocking him around violently. He got bruised from the rough-play. She even bit at him a few times playfully, really getting into her game. Finally he found himself lying on the ground again, staring her in the face again. He watched in fear as her gigantic mouth opened up, and her red tongue emerged.
"Oh shit! She's going to eat him!" shouted another punk. But caring more for his life than his friend's, he ran away without bothering to help him.
Kari took a few playful licks. "Mmmm......perfect-nya..." And suddenly, she took one big lick, her saliva covered tongue pressing against him. And it didn't stop. He was eventually stuck right to it. There was a look of fear in his eyes as he had his last glimpse of daylight just before it withdrew into her mouth. Swirling him around in her mouth, she savored the sweet, salty taste before swallowing him whole.
"I love this taste. It's so...purrrfect....." she said gently. Not wasting any time, she bounded after the remaining two on the sidewalk. The second one she easily pinned down with her hand.
"I've already had two little "mice" for dinner today. Maybe I should just have a little fun-nya!" Kari had a huge catgrin as she stood all the way up to her full height over him.
He trembled on the sidewalk as her blue boot rose into the air over him. Falling back, he waved his hands in futile defense.
"No.......no........NO!"
The foot pinned him down, and slowly pressed. The weight gradually made his skeleton collapse and blood to seep from his orifices. She even let up a few times to watch him try and run just before pinning him back down with the tip of her boot and dragging him back across the rough sidewalk, meowing playfully at him. After a few twists of her foot, he stopped moving. She pressed the full weight of her heel on him and he was no more.
"And as for you......." Looking down at the third offender and the last one, Kari crouched down carefully. With a loud "MEOW" cry just like before, she pounced. And she landed, planting both feet right ON her victim. A loud, squishy "CRUNCH" was heard as he was stomped flat, with authority.
"Oh, that was such great fun-nya!" Kari said giggling. "They can be so entertaining to play with. I'm going to have fun with my specimens," she said, patting her pocket. The three tiny people inside definitely felt that, wondering what was in store for them at Kari's house......
Chapter 4 by Kamaria
Kari quickly walked out of the neighborhood. Feeling her tiny captives struggling still, she spoke.
"What's wrong? Don't you want to play? I'm just going to take a look at you-nya...." Kari replied. She calmly opened the door to her house, kicked off her boots, and went over to her desk.
Taking out all three, she placed them on the desk. Prodding at each for a while, she finally picked Dekar up first.
"I'll start with you....." she said, still miffed at him. She examined him with an X-ray scope. She performed various tests and examinations of his body, then recorded the data.
"Not especially different from the last one, except even more violent.....and rather ugly." She took notes, looking down at him with disgust. "You're terrible. You killed one of your own kind."
"What's the big deal, kitty lady? I kill people all the time." Dekar said.
"Is EVERYONE this violent?" asked Kari.
"You wouldn't believe. A good portion of people like to "follow the rules". But me and the rest of them don't see it that way. We want to live OUR way!" he spat.
"So you kill without remorse."
"Yes."
Kari looked shocked. It was unheard of on her home world to murder someone in cold blood. Very few people were this violent.
Dekar was proud of it. "There's plenty of killing all the time! You must be from another planet or something. Didn't you hear on the news about the war?"
"W-war?"
"Yeah. So don't get all mushy on me. I'm not the only one who kills."
Kari stared down at Dekar. So there were wars on this planet, where there hadn't been a single such conflict on hers.
"So that's the way it is-nya. There's no way that we can co-exist with human beings on this planet. " Kari said, with a sense of finality.
"Just, who are you?" demanded Dekar.
"I'm Kari Akimoto, and I'm from a planet just like this, but with cat-people instead of Homo Sapiens. Stop asking questions." she said. She was both angry and disappointed, that her people couldn't come here after all.
"Let me go, lady!" he shouted.
"Let you go? I've room for dessert...." she said. Quickly, her hand shot towards him. Before he could protest, he was in her grasp. In seconds he was in her mouth, pushed around still playfully in there. A few times she bit down gently on his body, but didn't even bother to chew him up completely, as she swallowed. He eventually passed out and died in her stomach.
Purring gently, she took out Roberto. She was still hungry, but as she looked at him, she felt her anger melting away as quickly as it appeared. He was so helpless, she could eat him.....but he was too cute. Too handsome.
"You're pretty cute......" Getting ahold of herself, she put him under the X-Ray scope and examined him. Her mission still wasn't done. Although she didn't know why she bothered. There weren't different types of humans, from what she could see, except for outward appearance (Asian, African, etc.) which was also true in a way on her own home planet.
"You're so much like us......and yet your personalities are so far away.....destructive....." Kari said.
Roberto was scared for his life. He wasn't about to question her. Besides, she was kind of right.
"Yeah, I agree. It's in our nature to destroy ourselves, sadly...." he said, shivering.
"Hmm? What do you know about human beings?" Kari asked, her ears perking up.
"Lots. I could give you the goods on them anyday." he said, trying to keep her occupied.
"I see." Kari said, starting to take notes.
And so Roberto eventually went into a whole speech about humanity's ups and downs, about the story of the man who believed the A-bomb was the only way and it's subsequential dropping on Hiroshima, about the Cold War, the revolution, the whole deal. Of course, he didn't neglect to mention the percentage of truely good hearted human beings too.
Kari kept taking notes. "This will be wonderful for my data report!"
"Data report?" Roberto asked, still shaking a bit.
"Didn't I say? I was sent here to collect data on human beings and the planet. All the stuff you're telling me is great for examining human behavior. You know a lot about this planet's history, mouse boy......" she said.
"Well, I am a history major..." he said, beaming. "Hey wait a minute. Mouse boy?"
"Well, you look so cute and tiny like that, and mice are small, so I nickname you mouse boy. Meow!" she said with a smile.
"If that nickname is a good thing, I would be happy to take it!" Roberto said. He started to feel more at ease. And such a cute smile, he could get lost in it....
After a half-hour had passed, it was almost like Roberto had written the report FOR her.
"Thank you-nya! I have just about everything I need!" Kari said. She clicked a few options on her computer, and a microscopic dimensional gateway was opened, and her data was immeadiately transferred. "And......done!"
"You mean you can just send it and that's it?" he said.
"Yeah. Well, as I promised......" Kari took out her matter compressing ray and restored both Roberto and that clerk, who she never bothered to touch, to normal size.
"I didn't need the fourth person because I already had all the data I needed." she said. "Run along, nya!" she said, patting the clerk.
He took one look at Kari and RAN the f--- out of there.
Standing in front of Roberto, she began to speak. "You know, mouse boy, I've come to realise something. Human beings are confrontational. Throughout the years all they've done is disagree, from what you've told me. But this conflict will cause them to destroy themselves. The weapons you told me about.....may very well bring about their end.
"You know humans are kind of like mice too, to us? I'm much bigger than this, according to what I was told back at the start of all of this. They care only about themselves, fighting to survival. And for the short time I've been here and the experiences I've had, I want to play......play with them, hunt them..... I don't want to stand around like this any longer while they ruin this planet. So many innocent creatures......." she said, remembering the hunter who killed for fun. "I don't WANT to co-exist with humans anymore!"
"What about your mission, Kari?" he asked, starting to get concerned again. Hunt them? Did his speech really affect her view on humans that much?
"Oh, my mission is done. They said I could stay here the rest of the time. I'm going to use that time for my own purposes, my own fun, nya! Now come outside with me, you cute boy..."
Kari opened the door and walked outside, still swishing her tail happily. She was happy that she knew at least one GOOD human being.
"Before you start, could I.......could I.....touch your ears?" he said with a sense of curiousity. Obviously he had never seen a real live catgirl before.
"Oh.....sure. If you'd like." Kari said, still smiling. Despite all the negative things about human beings she had just heard, she still liked Roberto. He was special to her.....
Roberto reached out hesitantly........and gently poked her left ear. It twitched up, causing him to jump back, but he just laughed. Then he started to scratch behind it.
"Mmmmmmmm......meow.......that's nice......" she said, purring loudly. He scratched for about a minute, then, happy that it pleased her, he stopped and backed up.
"So, you're......supposed to be bigger than "human size" am I right? Just..........how big are you?" Roberto asked curiously.
"I don't know. In human measurements, I can't be sure. They only mentioned there was an 'Extreme size diffference.' You.......better back away to be sure." Kari said with a warning tone.
Roberto backed up 25 yards away.
"FARTHER!" she called out.
Figuring he had to go REALLY far, Roberto simply ran for it, shouting "OKAY, START!"
Kari opened her mouth, dropped the restoration pill in her mouth, and swallowed it. Nothing happened for about a minute. Then, her body trembled violently as it started to shoot up. Higher and higher.
Her beautiful, creamy, smooth legs were getting longer. Her arms stretched out almost like taffy, except expanding proportionally. Her torso expanded, faster and faster. Her voluptuous breasts seemed to almost balloon up, like any fan boy's wet dream. Her emerald green eyes became larger than billboards. Her hands and feet enlarged to the point where entire city blocks would fall to them. Those cute ears engorged themselves, to the point where at her size she could hear the slightest movement. Her tail whipped back and forth, getting longer and thicker than even a redwood.... And it didn't end there.....Her growth seemed to have NO END!
Caring for Roberto's safety, she stepped backwards. A massive BOOM reverberated across the landscape. Her huge shadow covered for miles and miles. The ground rumbled from her mere growth and you could almost HEAR her body getting larger, more powerful......The growth could be equated to someone turning on a faucet and being unable to turn it back off....
Roberto braced herself as it felt like the entire planet was shaking to him. There was even a slight gale force. He found himself shrouded in Kari's enormous shadow. He merely braced himself for the rest of the way rather than stand and watch. And still, she grew impossibly taller, every feature of her body become larger and more defined. To her it felt like she was un-compressing her body from a tight package, feeling more free by the second. "OOOOH..."
It seemed to take hours before it finally stopped, when in reality it was only a few minutes. Roberto, still shrouded in Kari's shadow, looked up, and fell back in awe at what he was seeing.
Kari's boots. And barely that. He could only see partially up the boots unless he strained his neck, but even at that, the POV only allowed him to see up to the top of her boots by the ankles. He couldn't have been any larger than a grain of sand to her, because the soles of her boots alone dwarfed his body. He realised it was fortunate that she had stepped backwards, because otherwise she'd have grown right on top of him. On Kari's scale he was only a few inches away. At this remarkable sight, he gasped.

"WOW. Just.........WOW."

The colassal fifty-two mile catgirl stretched out her arms and legs, letting out a thundering, but incredibly cute, "MEOOOOOOWWW...."
Chapter 5 by Kamaria
Roberto was shocked by her size. This was impossible! Or was it? He had been expecting anything but that. And yet, all that size and beauty made her quite desirable. He wasn't sure what to think, and he only hoped that Kari made sure he was kept safe, because she could very well accidently injure him, or on purpose if she so desired.....
Surprisingly, Kari herself was also shocked at how tall she had grown. It was amazing! The world was quite literally at her feet now. It took her a while to get her bearings.
"AMAZING." Kari boomed.
Roberto covered his ears instantly to shield himself from the sound, which was near the point of blowing out his eardrums. He didn't want to die like this.....
All this size and power was almost intoxicating to her. Even more so now, she felt the desire to play, to hunt, to eat, to enjoy herself.......Her tail swished around furiously behind her, generating minature sonic booms.
"K-Kari?!" Roberto shouted.
Kari's ears twitched. She thought she heard something, and she did. It would have been impossible for her to hear without those powerful ears. Trying to focus on the source of the sound, she found Roberto down there. Bending down gently, she spoke in a softer voice.
"I'm so huge! I had no idea humans were this tiny compared to our true size...." Kari said. Her voice still boomed, but it was less eardrum threatening to Roberto.
Roberto looked up into Kari's giant face, and he almost swooned. She was gorgeous. Those gigantic eyes, that smile, her perked-up kitty ears....Then the reality of the situation came back to him. This was a gigantic cat girl standing before him, and she was powerful enough to dish out some serious damage. He was screwed if he wasn't careful around her!
As for Kari, despite the overwhelming urge to play, her concern for his safety took priority. She had no desire to kill him.
"I'm going to put you somewhere safe....." she said. Extremely gently, she reached down with her gloved fingers. Having cat-like enhanced senses, she was able to see, hear, and touch the little Roberto precisely. Exerting a minute amount of pressure (which felt like a vice to him) she quickly placed him on her shoulder. "Please sit up."
Roberto listened, while Kari took out some tape. Very gently, she put a small strip on Roberto's legs (it was at least 2 feet thick compared to him!) binding him safely to her shoulder, so that he wouldn't fall off, and still be able to see what was going on.
"You're so cute, mouse-boy......." she said, meowing. "Especially all tiny like that. I want to do something wonderful for you later....."
Roberto blushed.
"Now, it's play-time, nya!" she mewed. Looking down, she saw the town she had just found some of her specimens in. It was so tiny and so vurnurable. She couldn't resist.....Giggling, she stepped towards it.


Most of the citizens down there weren't even sure what Kari was. They just noticed a rather huge object, so it hadn't sunk in yet. Until it started to move. Kari took her first step.................

CRRRAAAAAAAAAAAASSHHH!

From a single step, an enormous earthquake rippled through the town and tore buildings from their foundation. People were blown into the air and landed hundreds of yards away, never to get back up again. The earth cracked around Kari's enormous boot, some of the cracks running into the town and swallowing up buildings and people. And her next step was aimed over the town. They were just like mice to her, she was thinking. These cute little humans were going to blow themselves up anyway in a decade or two.

It was just like home, where she'd chase groups of mice through the alleys, easily catching up to them, and then finishing off her prey, or, if she so desired, consuming it....She was out of control now.

The survivors of her first step could only look up in horror as all sunlight was immeadiately blocked out. It was so dark, it was almost like nighttime. The gigantic form of her boot came down slowly and ominously. It was hard for anyone to believe this was a person. To them she was more like a gigantic, divine force.

The tip of her foot slowly pressed down on the whole town, immense pressure causing buildings to come apart in a split second. People were essentially wiped out of existance from the mere heat of the pressure. In short, she simply rubbed out the town not unlike a child stepping on an ant hill. She gently curled her tail and giggled.

"That was fun-nya!"

Roberto gasped. She was crushing people! Never had he expected her to participate in such violence. He never said a further word, so as to not anger her. Although he was shocked at the destruction, he found himself unable to truely hate her. Her cuteness and yet overflowing power were a confusing paradox to him.

"I want more. Meoow....." Unable to stop herself, she quickly bounded away from the forest into the distance, looking for any "mouse cities". Any one would do......


The city of Newville, along with the rest of the world, hadn't even heard about Kari's earlier stomping, mainly because there was no one to report it, she had destroyed it so fast. And so everyone went along their simple lives without even knowing that........

BOOOOM.

The ground rumbled once, casuing heads to turn.

BOOOOOOOOOM! It started to rumble massively and continuously, measuring extremely high on the Richter scale. Not a soul knew what it was until it was standing right over their city. Kari.

"MONSTER!" they started to scream. Only a few could tell it was a pair of boots standing before them. And not a single skyscraper in the entire city could pass the soles. She needed only move her foot....

"What to do......." Her voice passed through the whole city. She scratched her head and started to think. She'd already stepped on the last "mouse" town she was at.

Roberto was happy she was having fun. Seeing that smile just made him feel warm inside, easing his fears, though not destroying them.

"I've got it, nya......" She licked the end of her gloved finger. Gently reaching down towards the city, she ran it across the place. Skyscrapers, people, objects, even small homes were stuck to her finger. Most died from the contact, but some lived to see Kari lift them up into the air before her face. She cutely opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Slowly, she licked her finger, and everything off it. All the people stuck to it.......it made it taste wonderful. The best part was the saltyness. How she loved their salty taste. She was still hungry and wanted more........

The local news station had already enough time to quickly get outside and start covering this huge "news flash" of the century.

"Channel 4 News. This huge.........thing is terrorizing our city! I don't know what it is, but we need to get out of here! Only someone as dedicated as me would still be reporting. If anyone's out there, please, stop her!" shouted a news reporter to the camera. She turned around and Kari's tongue was sweeping through the city, right at her. The camera was sweeped up too and managed to survive the trip into her mouth. Viewers were able to see Kari cruelly much on hundreds of people, her wonderful meal. Finally the camera was chewed up as well and there was nothing but static at home. Now the story was spreading....

The gigantic catgirl purred as she finished chewing up her meal. It was extremely satisfying to her. She loved every second of it. Looking down at the remains of the little city, she smiled, and pawed her hands through it. Ginormous fingers tore through the city and splattered the little "mice" underneath them. She played with the survivors much like a ball of yarn, mewing all the while. Pretty soon the entire city's debris were in a huge ball, which she gently gnawed on. Roberto could only stare. It was such a cute, yet horrifying sight. He stared into her eyes with an empty expression, no longer knowing how to react to her anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Washington D.C., the Pentagon was scrambling to get orders out. They had already heard news of the catgirl's rampage and were already ordering the 32nd Airborne along with a large chunk of their other forces to mobilize against her. But how well will they fare when their enemy turns out to be a 52 mile catgirl who just wants to have fun?
Chapter 6 by Kamaria
Nearly a legion of fighters streaked across the sky, all heading for one location: Kari. Taking prisioners was not an option, their goal was to terminate.

As if.

After reaching her, the pilots were puzzled.

"How are we supposed to fight THAT?" asked one.

"Just launch EVERYTHING!" shouted the leader.

And of course, they did. Every pilot launched every missle in their possession. Unfortunately most of the missle "rockets" fizzled out before reaching her and instead fell angling downward, blowing up on her legs. The rest hit her chest. And she barely felt it.

"What was that?" Kari asked, looking down at the planes. "Aww, they're like little toys......" She pawed at them. Huge gusts of wind shattered the planes from the simple movements of her hands.

"SHIT! RETREAT!" Only there was no one left to retreat in a few seconds. The fighters all fell to the ground in pieces. Kari grinned at her work.


Back at the Pentagon, the big wigs in the control room just watched their air force get defeated in a matter of seconds.

"Sir, clearly no conventional weapons can damage her. What do you suggest we do?"

"Get the President's permission to launch nuclear missles."


Kari looked over at Roberto on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" she said.

"The army is attacking you....." he said. "I'm not surprised, considering the amount of destruction you've caused."

Kari recalled her previous actions of consuming an entire city. "...............I...guess I got carried away. I let my angry and instincts take over."

Several lights could be seen on the horizon, speeding towards Kari quickly. She stared at them. "More planes?"

"No, those are.............." Roberto said, being cut off by the first impact of a missle. It struck into Kari's left arm, and produced an enormous explosion. She stumbled back from it. Somehow, the explosion hadn't been strong enough to burn her skin, but it was hot. Very hot to her.
"Yiiikes!" She said, backing up.
"Nukes! They've fired the motherlode! Kari, listen to me, you can't take a full on barrage of those. These are the strongest weapons in existance on our planet. You're lucky to be so big, or the first hit would have wiped us both out!"

"What do I do?" asked Kari.

"Dodge them, or find someway to minimize their effect!" he shouted. Kari got into a ready position, and suddenly, took a deep breath, and blew it all out onto the first wave of nukes. Their paths were disrupted and they went miles away from their intended target, exploding at places around Kari but not actually making contact. She felt incredible heat around her.

"Roberto, I'm really sorry about this!" Kari said, and picked him up. He was dumbfounded, until he found himself in her enormous mouth.

"HEY! DON'T EAT ME!" He shouted, clawing at her tongue.

But she was only holding him there to keep him safe from the explosions. The next wave, she whipped her tail several times at, again deflecting the missles from their target. The ones that stayed on course slammed into her, exploding and burning her lightly.

"OUCH!" Kari yelped. She held out her hands to block some of them. They couldn't burn through the special material of her gloves and exploded harmlessly.

The United States Pentagon had literally thrown everything at her (and perhaps some from a few other countries.) Wave after wave she dodged and and swatted away. She was getting tired and the injuries would start piling up soon.

The missle count got really high as the final wave came, after about a minute. They'd launched some of their higher payload missles. Kari knew she couldn't swat or dodge that many.

"Shoot!" Kari said. They were coming in too fast! Some sudden instinct had her duck her head and charge straight through the barrage!

CRASSSSSSSSHHHH! The sky lit up in a bright red as several missles collidied into her. An enormous wall of flame and explosion erupted around her. The other missles that would have hit her overpersued and went past because of her charge. But........

"That's it, gentlemen. We can file this one away." they said at the Pentagon, looking at the huge firey wall. They shut off the screen.

However......the earth began to shake again. Kari Akimoto, with a look of determination on her eyes, walked out of the explosion. She looked graceful, like a goddess. Her clothing fell off her body, having been ripped to shreads by the explosion, exposing her, for the most part, perfect skin. Only minor burns were on her arms and legs. No normal living creature could have survived that, but Kari just did. The secret to her survival was the key that destroyed humans in her world. Nuclear fallout had skyrocketed, and throughout evolution, the feline body learned to adapt to this radiation, and use it as a positive thing rather than a negative. So basically, her body was regenerating skin cells at nearly the same pace they were being destroyed due to the nature of the weapons. Her clothing had helped as a guard too. She cupped her hands and spat Roberto back out into them

"AAAH! IdontwanttodieIdontwanttodieIdontwanttodieIdontwanttodie!" he shouted over and over. "Huh?"

"You won't die with me protecting you." Kari said with a warm smile.

"You survived?" Roberto said.

"I guess. I'm still here aren't I? I suppose I got lucky." she said.

"Well, now that you've fended off the strongest attacks that humanity can throw, what are you going to do now?" he asked.

"Send a message to these Homo Sapeins......" she said, and suddenly bounded in the direction where the missles came from. Without warning, Roberto braced himself, clentched tightly in her hands. She didn't miss a beat, making sure not to hold onto him with too much pressure. In a few minutes she reached the majority of the missle silos that had tried to kill her.

"YOU......" Kari yelled. She raised her foot in the air and stomped it. "How dare you put the enviorment and your own kind in danger just to attack me....I'm going to crush every last one of you....." She was on the brink of losing it again.

"STOP! You don't have to do this!" shouted Roberto.

Kari, hearing his voice of reason, looked at him in the palm of her hand. "I see........I can't sink as low as them."

"You've done enough. Let's end this," said Roberto.

Kari nodded, and stood up straight. She cupped her hands and shouted, projecting her voice across the globe. "Homo Sapiens! You have defiled and raped your own land, the living creatures across it, and your own kind! Consider my destruction a punishment for your deeds! Take note of this and learn from your mistakes! Every race should be able to live in peace!"

Her message echoed across the planet, every last living creature hearing it, and hopefully taking note of it. She sat down.

"Well, I guess my mission is complete. I'm going to have to contact my world and get them to bring me back early," she said.

"Oh. Well....it was nice meeting you...." Roberto started.

"What are you talking about? I want to bring a souvineer....." she said to him.

"You don't mean......." he said.

"Yes. You're coming with me. I like you too damn much to let go! You're just too......CUTE!"
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=359