A New Role within the Family by Hollow
Summary:

This will be an interactive story in which you, the reader can help influence what happens to Jake next! Simply leave a review with a general idea of what you'd like to see Jake put through next, don't forget to actually review though!

---

Follow Jake, a half inch tall teenager as he adjusts to his new home life at his new shrunken size. In a world where a rare few are shrunk by a virus, and in which the shrinkees are typically abandoned or put out of their misery, Jake thought he was "lucky" to be going home with his family from the hospital, however, his three older siblings, a brother and two sisters, and their mother, might not have his best interests at heart as they each deal with their little brother in a variety of ways.


Categories: Scat, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), BBW, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 18753 Read: 545190 Published: June 25 2013 Updated: August 18 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Hollow

2. Chapter 2 by Hollow

3. Chapter 3 by Hollow

4. Chapter 4 by Hollow

5. Chapter 5 by Hollow

6. Chapter 6 by Hollow

7. Chapter 7 by Hollow

8. Chapter 8 by Hollow

9. Chapter 9 by Hollow

10. Chapter 10 by Hollow

11. Chapter 11 by Hollow

12. Unaware vore by Jake's friend by Hollow

Chapter 1 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

I plan on making this the only chapter that I write solely on my own.

Jake squirmed uncomfortably in his cage, eager to be free once he and the rest of his family got home. He'd only just learned today that he would be spared becoming a lab rat, and instead that he would be joining his family once again to resume his normal life, though how he could do that now was beyond him.

At a half-inch tall now, Jake had originally been an even six feet, moderately fit, with short blonde hair and brought blue eyes, which he was told he'd received from his father, who had abandoned the family shortly after his birth.

He tried to entertain himself as the family car droned on down the road, though there wasn't much to do in his cage, but for some reason he couldn't shake this feeling of dread, it had hung over him ever since he'd been handed over to his mother earlier today. She'd only smiled down at him and told him, “Don't worry dear, you're coming home now.” For whatever reason those words had made him uneasy.

The “cage” was really more of a box, with clear plastic walls, floor, and roof, all dotted with an occasional hole to allow air flow. The roof also acted as a hatch which could be opened to allow him to be retrieved should the necessity arise.

He stared now, out of one of those clear walls at his family, all seated around him in their Lexus, speeding down the freeway in mid-afternoon sun. His oldest sibling at nineteen, Brooke, held the box he was contained inside. Her large fingers wrapped themselves around the sides of the bin, pressed harshly against the glass so that her skin changed to a bright yellow where she applied pressure. Beneath his clear prison Jake could see her massive bare thighs, hardly contained by her tiny pink shorts, which were easily a size smaller than she was. Brooke was not a very thin girl, none of the Mason's were, his mother and other sister included. He looked up at her face through the roof, her long brown hair was hanging in her face, but even so he could tell she was enjoying him being, quite literally, “in the palm of her hand”, her bright green eyes wild and alive as she watched him move about within his clear cage.

Jake looked away, getting a chill up his spine the longer he looked at her. Behind the front seat, and his oldest sister, sat his other older sister Skylar, and his older brother Hal, both of which were eighteen. Skylar and Hal both seemed uninterested in him, both were on their phones, typing away eagerly. Skylar's long blonde hair hid her face the same as Brooke's, Hal's short black hair was unable, and so Jake was able to see he was enjoying himself as he grinned down at his phone. Skylar took after her mother and sister, and was a bit pudgy, especially since she too refused to wear clothes her size. Unlike the women of the Mason family, Hal was fit and lean, a typical jock, he played football, baseball, and was on the track team, his body was always a a rippling mass of muscles.

They both seemed to sense his eyes on them, and looked up to see him staring. They both shared a quick glance and then grinned at him.

Another chill shot up Jake’s spine. What the hell was with everyone today? He hadn't seen his family in weeks. He had been sure he was being abandoned, left to the sickening experiments of some mad scientist, but then he'd been told his family was planning on keeping him. Those words had given him hope before, but now, he wasn't sure he was all too happy to be back in his family's care.

Finally, Jake turned to his mother, who was driving them home. She was a large woman, not just in percentage of body fat but in sheer size as well. Almost seven feet tall, weighing almost 400 pounds, Amy was a sight to behold. With her massive size and confident attitude, one might even compare her to some kind of Amazonian woman. She had always had a sort of dislike for Jake. Hal was the prodigal son, he was a gifted athlete, and his grades never fell, whereas her youngest, and shortest member of the family,(even before the virus), Jake had always had it in his head that Amy didn't really care for him, not while Hal and her precious daughters were around. Jake had no doubt that it had something to do with how much he looked like his father as well.

She glanced over at him and gave him the smile he'd been receiving all day from his family, and Jake resorted to tucking his head between his knees, waiting to get home.

They arrived shortly and and his prison shifted.

“Easy with him Brooke” his mother said.

The family walked in unison up to their house, which was really more of a small manor, the Mason's did quite well money wise.

They entered all at once and stepped into the living room.

“Everyone seat yourselves” Amy told her children, and they all did so.

Amy took Jake's container from Brooke and set it on the table, opening it and plucking him from within.

Jake wheezed as the air was crushed out of his lungs by the pinch of his mother's fingers. Luckily she set him on the table quickly and seated herself directly in front of him.

“Jake” she started, shifting into a comfortable position, “While you were gone your siblings and I had a talk about your....condition.”

Jake shifted uncomfortably on the table's surface, feeling awkward being naked and vulnerable before his entire family.

“Honestly? We almost decided to leave you, you're useless now you know, you'll never be able to do anything for this family ever again...”

Jake swallowed, suddenly very aware how alone he felt, despite being surrounded by his family.

“At least, that's what I thought at first, but your brother and sisters brought up an interesting point.”

“..And.....and that is?” Jake squeaked.

“You can do something for us. Your going to be our little toy from now on.”

Jake stood there, dumbfounded. “W-what?”

“You heard me, whatever any one of us needs from you? You're doing it. Whatever the task is. Understand?”

Jake was unable to respond.

Amy smiled. “I think he gets it.”

She leaned forward grinning. “Now, who wants to go first?”

 

 

End Notes:

Alright guys, tell me who it is ou want to interact with Jake and how, don't be afraid, post any idea you like! Also, rate and leave an actual review! I look forward to hearing your ideas!

Chapter 2 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Brooke won by a landslide, I'm truly amazed at how many people jumped in to provide input. This chapter will be entirely feet related, enjoy!

Brooke watched with intensity, gauging her brother's reaction as their mother spoke to him about how his life would be from now on. It had been she who had originally suggested that they spare his life to the others. They had all been skeptical, as she had more cause than most to despise their youngest sibling.

Near the end of her senior year in high school, Brooke had been planing on joining an expensive college as soon as she finished, expensive and exclusive. But at that same time Jake had contracted the shrinking virus, and he had immediately been taken into a treatment program to help him cope with the shrinking and how his life would change, how there was a very real possibility that he would be left to die. Their mother had insisted that he have the treatment, since at the time she had indeed planned on abandoning him and didn't want any trouble or grief over it, and this had denied Brooke her college of choice. She had utterly despised him ever since.

Jake didn't disappoint with his reaction. He went from confused, to shocked, to horrified as their mother detailed his new role within the family.

“So, who gets him first?” Her mother finished.

“I'll take him.”

Her mother turned to her and smiled, she looked pleased at her oldest.

“Okay Brooke, you get him for the rest of the day.”

There was an audible groan of complaint from her other children.

“Sorry guys, should have spoken up quicker!” Brooke said, laughing as she approached the table and her miniature brother.

Jake began to back away nervously from his giant sister.

“H-hold on! Wait! You can't just-”

She silenced him by slamming her palm on the table abruptly.

“I can do whatever the hell I want to you now little boy.” she said as she grinned down at him.

“Don't break him too badly Brooke!” Skylar whined from the couch, “I wanna play with him too!”

Brooke snorted in amusement as she plucked Jake off of the table by his waist, carrying him out of the room with her roughly.

“No promises.”

She walked into her room and tossed Jake onto her bed, closing her door after.

Jake swallowed loudly as his big sister turned to face him, that evil grin still spread across her face.

“W-what are you g-gonna do to me?” Jake asked fearfully, backing across Brooke's bed sheets.

“I'm not sure yet, but it's nothing you don't deserve kiddo” she said, walking slowly towards him.

“Please, you can't do.....whatever you're going to do! I'm your brother!” Jake said, his voice becoming panicked and Brooke neared him.

“Oh? You don't even now what it's going to be tiny.” She leaned forward and plucked him up once again, this time by his right leg so that when she brought him up to her face he dangled upside down.

She bit her lip, thinking.

“Hmmm....do you remember when we were kids? You always used to tease me about how bad my feet smelled...”

Jake's eyes went wide.

“No.......oh god no you can't be serious Brooke!”

She giggled, his reaction had been just what she wanted.

“I can't imagine your new size will help things, in fact it'll probably make it worse!”

She giggled mischievously as she bent forward, placing Jake on the carpet before her socked feet.

As soon as he hit carpet Jake noticed the smell. As Brooke had suggested the odor was a thousand times worse now that he was so small.

“Oh god!” Jake said, gagging as the putrid stench entered his nose and lungs. A salty sour odor that wafted from Brooke's damp socks that penetrated his every orifice with it's stink.

“Like my sweaty socks little bro?” Brooke asked, wiggling her toes beneath the fabric.

The motion only sent more waves of sour stench Jake's way, and he stumbled backwards, coughing, out of the putrid cloud.

“Now now, where do you think you're going?” Brooke asked, grinning as she lifted her right foot up and hovered it over her tiny brother.

“Brooke please!” Jake cried as flakes of dirt and lint rained down from Brooke's enormous sock.

“Smell my feet you pathetic speck!” She commanded, dropping her foot onto him.

Jake screamed in agony as the giant fabric clad foot smashed into him. He was forced to inhale her putrid foot stink as the air was flushed from his lungs under her pressured stomp. His face was mashed against the damp fabric that clung to Brooke's big toe.

Brooke leaned forward, sneering, she sniffed the air a bit.

“Whew! Man that's nasty! I've been in these all day as I’m sure you're aware Jakey!”

Jake begged for mercy as his eyes watered, stung with salty sweat from his big sisters foot.

“Please Brooke! Stop! Please for the love of god take your smelly sock off of me!”

“Hmmmm...” Brooke murmured playfully in a childlike tone, “I dunno little bro, did you learn your lesson under your bis sissy's feet?”

“Yes! I learned my lesson!” Jake cried, unsure of what lesson she was even referring to.

“Well....okay, no more sock then.” Brooke said, taking her foot off of her tiny brother.

Jake gasped and wheezed as he was aloud to breathe clean air once again. He wiped his sister's sweat from his face and attempted to stand, barley managing.

“Are you ready for this?” Brooke asked.

Jake looked up. “For what? You said-”

“No more sock.” Brooke smiled playfully as she made a show of peeling off her sweaty sock and wiggling her grimy toes.

Jake didn't say a word. He took one look at those toes, turned around, and ran.

Brooke caught him between her fingers instantly, laughing as she did.

“Just where do you think you're going?” Brooke asked as she dangled him in front of her once again.

“Not there Brooke!” Jake shouted, there were actual tears in his eyes.

“God.....your size must really make it horrible huh?” Brooke asked as she lowered him to her sock-less foot.

Jake screamed as he watched his sister spread apart her big and second toes with her free hand, revealing a sickening amount of sweat, lint, and toe-jam between them.

“Have fun little guy!” she giggled, dropping him.

Jake plummeted headfirst into her toe sludge, slipping down her dampened skin right into a smear of it.

He nearly vomited, his sister's feet had been bad before, but barefoot was even worse.

Brooke clenched her toes shut, scrunching her feet and squeezing her little brother in between her toes.

Jake wheezed as the air was crushed from his lungs by the force of his sister's titanic toes.

“Brooke......stop....” He gasped.

His face was planted right into a filthy smear of toe-jam as Brooke continued the assault. What little air he managed to get was damp and salty with Brooke's sour foot stench. He writhed in between her stinky toes, praying for it to end.

Miraculously, it did.

Brooke unclenched her toes and let Jake plummet to the carpet at the ball of her foot.

“God, time sure does fly when you're having fun, right Jake?” she asked.

Jake lay motionless at his sister's feet, just breathing what little air he could, which was still salty thanks to how close he was to her feet. He turned his head to the side to see that the sun had gone down, meaning he'd been at the mercy of his sister's feet for almost three hours!

“I guess we should be getting to bed huh?” she said, standing and walking to her closet.

Jake watched in surprise as she stripped down to her bra and panties in front of him. Her pudgy curves were more shapely than he had imagined, a large jiggly rear strained the fabric of her underwear, and her bra looked fit to burst thanks to her heavy breasts.

“Excited to see me little bro?” Brooke giggled, referring to his crotch which had stiffened as she'd undressed.

Jake blushed and scrambled to his feet, covering himself and stuttering a nervous excuse.

“Relax, I won't tell, your secrets safe with me. Besides, it's kinda flattering, in a way.” Brooke teased. She decided to test and see how much control she had over him.

“Maybe tonight, you could sleep between these.”

She bent forward, letting her breasts sway before pressing them together and jiggling them.

Jake stared, dumbfounded as his sister teased.

“Or maybe you could sleep downstairs?” Brooke smiled, sliding a hand down the length of her belly, the slipping it beneath the fabric of her panties.

Jake knew he must have been drooling by now.

“Maybe another night” Brooke giggled, straightening up, “I've already decided on where to keep you naughty boy.”

She snatched him up off the ground, along with her sock.

Jake noticed and immediately felt the panic setting in.

“Brooke no! Not again!”

Brooke only smiled down at him evilly, using one hand to open the sock wide and dangling him over it.

“Night Jake!” She said with a laugh, dropping him.

Jake slid down the rough, damp fabric of his sister's sock until he reached the toe end, his impact causing the sock to sway back and forth as his sister dangled it from her hand.

He felt the fabric twist and shift, and realized she'd tied a knot in the top to prevent his escape. The sock swayed a bit more, and then a hard surface rushed up beneath him, and then there was silence.

Jake shifted uncomfortably in the damp, smelly prison of his sister's sock, waiting for the long night to end.

 

End Notes:

Now don't forget to rate and review, leave me your ideas for the next chapter and who knows? Maybe i'll pick it!

Chapter 3 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Made a few edits, added somemore detail, enjoy.

Jake was jostled awake violently as his sock prison shifted around him. He instantly wished he hadn’t as the familiar putrid stink of his sister's foot sweat entered his nose. He began to hack and cough as he was rolled around the still damp fabric as gravity shifted erratically.

He found himself tumbling out of the sock and onto the rough carpet fibers of Brooke's room. The impact knocked the sour air from his lungs, but he wasn't free from the odor just yet as Brooke’s toes were wiggling a few mere feet from his face.

Brooke's mischievous giggle entered his ears and Jake stood weakly, her foot stink constantly assaulting him overnight had left him drained of energy, and he feared he would need more than he had to survive whatever his devious giantess sister had in store for today.

“Did you have a good night's sleep?” Brooke sneered down at him, hugging her knees as she dug her toes into the carpet before him, scrunching them as they slid gracefully over the fibers which bowed beneath their weight.

Jake looked up at this cruel giantess, unable to believe she had at one point been his sister whom he’d cared for and even admired.

“Brooke you need to stop this, you had your fun, now let me go.” Jake stated, eager for this hellish nightmare of foot related torture to be done with.

Brooke raised her eyebrow with an amused smile.

“Oh? And who's gonna make me? You?” She grinned, scooting her sweaty toes toward him.

Jake stumbled backwards as her grimy digits neared him, but found he was backed into a corner, panic settled in as her stinky toes inched closer.

“Nowhere to go little bro...” Brooke said ominously as she lifted her toes up, wiggling them playfully as she did.

“Brooke don't!” Jake cried, shielding himself for all the good it did him.

Brooke giggled as she pressed her feet into her tiny brother, pinning him against the wall at his back, the sense of empowerment from having him at her feet was electrifying, and she was addicted to it by now.

Jake groaned in displeasure as her toes mashed him into the drywall, her foot stink becoming an all too familiar stench.

“Squirm between my stinky toes Jakey!” Brooke giggled, applying more pressure and forcing him between her big and second toe once again.

Jake writhed, only serving to cover himself in more of her sweat and grimy toe-jam as he struggled to free himself and get some fresh air in his lungs. His efforts proved successful and his upper body soon popped out from between Brooke’s scrunched toes.

“Uh uh uh!” Brooke chided as he wriggled upward, bringing her index finger down on his head and forcing him back down between her toes. “Not so fast buggy!”

Jake screamed as he was pressed back into the oven between Brooke's biggest toes, begging his sister to stop. How could she be so damn cruel?

Brooke laughed at his pathetic efforts at escape, this was almost too good!

“Sorry tiny, but a bug like you deserves to spend the rest of it’s life as my toe-jam!” Brooke said, giggling all the while like a horny school girl.

She squeezed his body between her toes, crushing him between her massive digits.

“Man that reeks!” She laughed, un-scrunching her toes, letting him fall to the floor, and then pressing her sweaty sole down on top of him.

“For fuck's sake Brooke!” Jake cried out, his eyes watered intensely from the odor, “You have to stop this!”

Brooke sighed as she grinded her sweaty foot on top of him. “I guess you're right” she agreed in an annoyed tone.

Lifting her foot off of him, Brooke scooted back a few feet, giving her speck of a brother some room.

Jake wheezed as fresh air washed over him, giving slight relief to his tired body, but he wasn’t about to believe that his sister was done with him. She was up to something, he just didn’t know what.

Brooke watched in amusement as her speck sized brother struggled to breathe, “God, I know they stunk before, but this?” she laughed, “This is insane, my stinky feet are actually choking you Jake!” As she spoke she felt her crotch grow slightly warmer. This was turning her on.

“Yeah....I noticed” Jake growled at his sister, Standing weakly.

Brooke grinned and snatched him up yet again, reclining across her floor she held him above her face.

Jake swayed back and forth, over his giantess sister's grinning face. What now?

She giggled as an idea dawned on her.

“Let me get a good whiff of you Jakey” she said, dropping Jake on her face suddenly. Jake rolled over and landed painfully on his back. He looked up, and realized he was staring deep into the cavern of his big sister's left nostril.

Brooke laughed, giving a few shorts sniffs that whipped Jake’s hair forward and threatened to lift him off her skin.

“God my feet stink!” Brooke said, suddenly snorting loudly and much stronger than befoe, sucking her tiny brother into her nose.

Jake screamed, horrified as he flew into the snotty cavern of his sister's nose, colliding with a slick nose hair protruding from a fleshy tunnel wall.

Brooke giggled as she stood, sniffing a bit and rubbing her nose, loving the image of her tiny brother trapped inside it. She walked into her bathroom with a sway in her hips, getting an amazing sense of empowerment from trapping her brother in her nose. She undressed, did her business and showered; all the while Jake writhed and squirmed in her snot, trying to survive as it dripped down her fleshy walls, covering him.

When Brooke finished she wrapped a towel around her waist, then shoved her index finger up her nose. She pulled it back out with a smile, sniffing loudly.

“That's a pretty big boogie!” she teased with a laugh.

Jake squirmed, disgusted with the amount of snot he was covered him.

“Will you please let me go now!?” Jake asked angrily.

“Not so fast, do you remember how Skylar always had that nasty habit of eating boogers when we were kids? I was just wondering what I was missing out on....”

Jake gaped at her. She couldn’t be serious.

“No you can't!

Brooke opened her mouth, bringing him forward with an audible “Ahhhhhh....” saliva clung from her tongue to the roof of her mouth, her hot stinky morning breath washed over him.

“NO!”

Brooke's mouth snapped shut, followed by a playful giggle.

“Ha ha, wow! You should have seen the look on your face bug boy!” she laughed, wiping him clean and walking with him back to her room.

She set him on her dresser as she dressed for the day, knowing full well that his tiny eyes were on her the whole time. Amazingly, even though she had literally tortured him with her feet and treated him as a booger, he still couldn’t help but admire her nude shapely form. She turned to him once she'd finished.

“Now...where to keep you today?” she began, tapping her lip for show, she’d already decided.

“Can’t you just carry me?” He asked hopefully.

She smiled, opening her desk drawer and revealing a wheel of scotch tape.

“What's that for?” Jake asked nervously.

She tore a small piece off and plucked him up, seating herself on the edge of her bed and bringing her foot on top of her knee.

“You're kidding me! Not again!” Jake cried as he realized what she had in mind.

She pressed her tiny brother into her now cleaned and sweet smelling sole, just below her toes, and then covered him with the tape, effectively sticking him to her foot as she slipped on a fresh pair of socks, muffling his screams as her toes wiggled playfully.

She walked with him adhered to her sole downstairs and into the kitchen, the rest of the family having already gathered there.

“Morning dear” Amy greeted her daughter.

“Morning mom, morning guys!” Brooke said cheerfully.

“Someone's happy” Hal said, sipping at his cereal.

“I got a lot of stress out of me last night” Brooke said 'matter of factly', seating herself at the table and pouring some cereal.

“Where is he? You didn't hurt him right? Is it my turn with him?” Skylar asked all at once.

Brooke smiled and brought her foot up onto the table.

The rest of the family looked on in confusion until she peeled off her sock, revealing their speck sized sibling/son stuck to her wrinkled sole.

They all burst out laughing.

“Oh man! That must reek for him!” Hal said, wiping a tear from his eye.

“I'm not even sure I want him anymore!” Skylar laughed.

“Looks like you made good use of your brother hon” Amy said, returning to her coffee.

“He was at the mercy of my feet all night.” Brooke said proudly, scrunching her toes so that they brushed over the top of Jake’s blonde head.

“But it is your sister's turn now dear.” Amy stated.

“Oh, okay.” Brooke said with a hint of disappointment, peeling Jake from her foot and handing him over to the eager Skylar, who cradled him delicately in both of her hands.

“You and I are gonna have some fun little bro!” She said smiling.

Jake could only hope whatever it was wasn’t as awful as being Brooke’s toe-jam.

 

End Notes:

Rate and review guys!

Chapter 4 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait guys, been busy lately, and I still had to decide what theme to go with, this chapter and next will be all about Skylar and her big, juicy, rear end, enjoy!

Jake stared nervously up at his older sister, held firmly between her index finger and thumb, her eyes on him like a cat would watch a mouse.

“So what should I do with him?” Skylar asked aloud, munching on her cereal as she did.

“You could put him under your feet” Brooke suggested, pointing with her milk covered spoon, “He hated being under mine.”

“My feet don't stink as much as yours” Skylar said with a laugh.

“Hey, watch it or I'll have you under them when you shrink missy” Brooke retorted playfully, bringing her large foot up on the table and wiggling her dirty toes.

“And just what do you think you're doing young lady?” Amy asked her oldest daughter as she seated herself at the table with a fresh cup of coffee, “we eat here y'know, if you don't keep your dirty feet off the table you'll all end up under my feet if you shrink!”

“That's it, too much foot talk for me” Hal said, dropping his spoon and carrying his bowl to the sink. “When you ladies are ready to be civil at the breakfast table you let me know hmm?” Hal left abruptly after saying this.

Amy giggled. “Such a sensitive boy, but I suppose we should try to be a little less gross at the table shouldn't we?”

“I think you crossed the line when you mentioned your feet mom” Skylar pointed out jokingly, “Brooke's are bad, but everyone remembers that trip to the beach.

Jake recalled the trip Skylar was mentioning. They'd been relaxed on the beach as a family, when their mother had taken off her shoes, all four children had made a show of running to the ocean screaming about their mother's stinky feet. It had been in good fun then, but now...Jake shuddered at the thought of his mother's gigantic feet torturing him, he'd take Brooke's over his mother's any day.

“Oh shut up, they aren't that bad are they?”

“Mom, they're pretty bad” Brooke said with a laugh, getting up and washing her bowl as well.

“I think I'll head to the mall today” she said as she left the kitchen, leaving Skylar, Amy, and Jake alone.

“Alright then, back to this little bug” Amy said, referring to Jake.

Jake's heart dropped as he heard his mother call him that. She really didn't care about him anymore it seemed.

“What are you going to do with him dear?” Amy asked her youngest daughter.

Skylar shrugged, looking down at her tiny brother pinched between her fingers, applying a bit of extra pressure to watch him squirm in discomfort, “I dunno, I’ll put him in my socks or something I guess”.

“Honey you need to be a bit more creative than that I think” Amy said.

What the hell? Now she was giving advice on how to torture him? Jake craned his neck to stare at his mother in disbelief.

“What do you mean? I'm sure it'll suck for him? I could even go for a jog or something with him in there.” Skylar said.

Jake felt like he would surely go insane soon. Here he was, an inch tall at the mercy of his mother and sister, and the two giantesses were talking about torturing him as if it were an every day occurrence that was completely normal!

“That's a great idea hon, but your sister already had him at her stinky feet all yesterday remember? If I were you, i'd venture to try and come up with something original, eventually, after he's been passed around between the four of us, maybe some friends as well, then we'll run out of new ways to put him in his place, but there's no reason to rinse and repeat yet is there?”

A bright smile lit up Skylar's face, “You're absolutely right mom!”

Amy smiled back at her daughter, “Why don't you take your bug sized brother upstairs and play with him all morning hmm?” She placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder, casting an evil, victorious glance down at her speck of a son.

Jake looked from his titanic sister, to his colossus of a mother, and felt a cold chill creep down his spine as they bonded as mother and daughter over the idea of torturing him. What the hell had happened to this family!?

Skylar kissed her mother on the cheek, “Thanks mom!” She jumped up and tossed her bowl noisily into the sink to be washed later.

Jake's stomach lurched as his giant sister moved so quickly with him pinched tight in her grip.

Skylar practically flew upstairs to her room, each step she took shook Jake to his core and threatened to make him lose his lunch, not that they'd even had the decency to feed him since he'd gotten back.

Skylar slammed her door closed with an excited giggle, gently placing Jake amongst her carpet fibers which now came halfway up his calf muscles.

Jake stumbled and lost his footing, still disoriented from the ride up here, he collapsed on his ass, groaning as he did so.

Skylar giggled, looking down on him playfully, biting her lip.

“Oh my gosh, this is just too cute!” She bent forward, bringing her hand towards him, her index finger extended.

Jake wheezed as it smashed into his tiny chest, knocking all the air from his lungs.

“God, I can see why Brooke was in such a good mood! This is fun! And we're not even started yet!” Skylar said excitedly, clapping her hands gleefully as she straightened back up.

Jake scrambled to his feet, ready for her next attack, his eyes glancing back and forth, from her face high above, to her socked feet in front of him, her pudgy toes wiggling underneath the fabric.

Skylar snorted in amusement, “You already know that I’m not gonna step on you yet buggy, although sticking you between my big, mean old toes does sound kinda fun...” she sighed, and with a thunderous boom stepped over him, walking to her desk.

Despite his fear, Jake was still amazed as the simple act of his sister walking, which was now akin to a volcano exploding or a building collapsing to him at this size, watching this giantess walk over him just showed him how insignificant he was compared to her.

Skylar sat at her desk, plopping down in her chair and shaking Jake's footing.

“Hmm, I gotta be creative...” Skylar said aloud, tapping her chin, brainstorming ideas.

Jake shifted uncomfortably where he was, he glanced over her room and realized unlike Brooke's, Skylar's door was lifted slightly off the ground, easily large enough a gap for him to sli[p beneath if he wanted.

Skylar seemed to read his thoughts.

“Just try it bug boy, and I’ll forget all about not using my feet, you'll be nothing but a stain on my socks.”

She slammed her foot into the carpet for effect, causing Jake to stumble as the impact boomed across the room, ringing in his ears. He swallowed nervously. Okay, what's plan B?

He didn't have time to think on it as Skylar smiled, it seemed she'd thought of something.

She got on all fours and crawled across her carpet, stalking her prey as if she were some kind of animal hunting him.

Jake felt himself begin to tremble at the sight of this. It might sound ridiculous, but for him, at his size, this was truly frightening and intimidating.

“Oh Jakeeeeeey” she hummed playfully, licking her lips as she did.

“Wh-what?” Jake squeaked, still backing away.

“I think I thought of way for you and I to have some bro/sis bonding!”

Her hand crept forward, sliding across the carpet, fingers out stretched.

“Gotcha!”

Jake yelped in fright as he was snatched up, brought to her pudgy face quickly, here eyes looking into his. She was in complete control, and she knew it.

“Can you guess what I'm gonna do?” she asked him, her hot breath poured over him, minty, and overpowering.

Jake gulped. “You're....you're gonna let me go?” he said hopefully.

She chuckled, her eyes never leaving.

“No little bug, you and I are gonna diffuse a little sexual tension that I think has been between us for a long time.

In all honesty, Jake had always secretly found his sisters attractive, they both were just that right amount of large, well rounded, so that all the good areas were nice and big, often swimming became a problem, as his trunks didn't conceal erections very well. But he never suspected she'd known.

She looked down at him, smiling as she saw the shock and then shame flush across his face.

“That's right” she whispered seductively, “Every trip to the beach, your eyes were always on me and Brooke weren't they? All those other girls were nothing were they? Not compared...” she straightened her back, still on her knees, “....to this!” she used her free hand to slap her ass, a loud muffled clap of hand on fabric echoed around the room.

“Or what about all those times you'd take my seat on the couch? Were you secretly hoping I’d return to find you in my spot, and that when you refused to move I’d shrug and sit on you? Thinking that I’d be punishing you when actually you'd be fighting to hide your little cock from view as you squirmed beneath me in pleasure?”

Jake dropped his eyes from hers. It was all true. He thought he was being clever. He had been a goddamn fool, she'd probably always known.

“It's okay little bro” she said, lifting his chin with the pad of her giant index finger, “In fact, you're gonna get what you always wanted!”

Jake's eyes widened, his heartbeat quickened. Not good!

She grinned as she watched the fear spread across his face.

“That's right little guy, you're going booty diving!” She giggled as she set her tiny brother on her bed. She stood to her full height, and with her free hand, she unbuttoned her jeans, wiggling her hips and ass so that they fell to the floor, revealing a pair of bright blue and white striped panties that were much to small for the ass they contained.

She bent forward, sticking her rear out in front of him.

“Like it Jakey?” she asked, slapping her rump.

Jake nearly fell over. His crotch, despite his fear, immediately stiffened at the sight of such a large female behind. It had been big before, but good lord, now it was like the size of a house, a house that he desperately wanted to live in.

Her eyes rested on his little stiffened member.

“Oh, someone's excited! Do you even know how to use that itty-bitty little thing?” she asked, pinching her fingers close together to show how small she felt his cock was.

The teasing only got him harder.

“You wanna jerk off right now don't you? Well go on then, start stroking!”

Jake was aroused beyond belief, but he still had his pride, he couldn't help an erection, but he wasn't about to masturbate in front of his big sister.

“What? So now you don't like it?” She asked, pouting.

“Maybe you just need some encouragement Jake”, she straightened up and walked across her room to her radio, adding quite a bit of a wiggle to her walk, causing her booty to jiggle so much Jake had to fight to keep his jaw from dropping.

She fiddled with a few CD's until she spotted one she liked. Popping it in and hitting play, she waited, her legs spreading apart as she got into position, waiting for the song to start.

Suddenly Skylar's hips began to swing back and forth, as the Pussy Cat Dolls “loosen up my buttons” started playing.

She had a grin on her face as she straddled her dresser, squatting and then rising to the beat of the music, wiggling her rear all the while.

Jake knew he was done for, there was no way he could stop himself now.

Skylar slowly made her way to the bed, stopping every now and again to pull some kind of seductive dance move that caused Jake to bite his lip in pleasure as he stroked his cock obediently.

His sister sang along, finally reaching the bed, Jake was on his back now, looking up at the gigantic bubble butt that belonged to his sister as it shook and bounced all over the place.

Just when things seemed to be getting a bit stale, Skylar hooked her thumb through her waistband and began to tease him with little glimpses of her bare ass.

Only once he shouted that he was about to finish did she finally reveal the ass he'd wanted to see for so long. He wasn't disappointed.

She brought it down on top of him as the song ended, allowing him to fire his load into her supple, warm flesh.

She stood, giggling, turning around to find him not on the bed.

“Where'd you go little bro?” she asked aloud, and then she began to laugh in amusement as she felt his struggles on her right ass cheek. She peeled him from her sweaty flesh and dangled him in front of her. He was spent, that much was clear.

Jake was purely in heaven, not even caring that he was now being dangerously dangled in front of his older sister's giant amused face.

“Have fun?” she asked with a giggle.

Jake nodded, he couldn't deny that.

“Then now it's my turn” she said ominously.

That snapped Jake out of it. Her turn?

She laughed at the look of confusion on his face.

“What? You didn't think that was what I wanted for you? You were lucky to get that show. No no, what I have planned is gonna be much more exciting, for both of us.

She lowered her arm down between her massive thighs, Jake still hanging upside down between her fingers, Jake was graced with a nice view of her flushed, moist lips, nice and swollen in excitement. But they weren't his destination.

Jake's heart stopped as Skylar used her free hand to spread her ass cheeks apart, revealing a much less appealing, dirty brown, wrinkled hole.

“Oh god....oh fuck no! No Skylar you can't be serious!” Jake shouted.

His response was a playful laugh and the words, “In you go!”

Jake screamed in horror as he was smashed into his sister's anus.

 

End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed my most recent installment, as always, rate, review, and let me know what it is you want jake to struggle through next! Anything goes!

Chapter 5 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Lots of butt and scat focus here folks, and also a new shrinking aspect is being added.

Jake screamed at the top of his lungs, begging for this not to happen as he kicked and wriggled in his giantess sister’s grasp.

 

“Oh come on! Just get in there already!” Skylar huffed in an annoyed tone, “Isn’t this what you wanted you little perv?”

 

Jake braced his legs against the entrance into his siter’s behind, a wet, sticky, wrinkled hole that smelled foul beyond foul. No way was he going in there, not if he could help it.

 

“Sky stop! This is too far! I’m your brother, remember!?” He shouted from between the massive jiggling thighs of his titanic sister.

 

She only laughed.

 

“Yeah that’s right keep begging bug boy!” She grinned, applying more pressure than before.

 

Jake yelped as he shot forward, meeting her wrinkled anus head on.

 

“Sky No! Please!” He begged.

 

Skylar grunted as she twisted her brother around on the surface of her backdoor entrance, despite her efforts and Jake’s tiny size, it was still proving difficult to force him in there.

 

Jake thrashed around violently as a leg slipped inside her briefly, jolting it back out in disgust as he fought to remain outside of his big sister’s body.

 

“Come on already!” Skylar said, the thrill of the moment having worn off, now she meant business, and business was her little bug of a brother going up her ass.

 

Skylar pressed him even hrder against her wrinkled anus, closing her eyes, imagining him slipping inside. It was still proving difficult, so she tried to imagine it if he were smaller. She focused on this, giving thought to nothing else as she felt his miniature struggles against her butthole.

 

Jake was busy fighting for his life when he felt it, a sort of tingling sensation sweeping through his body, making his muscles feel weak for a split second. Then it happened, almost instantly. He shrank.

 

Skylar felt it too, suddenly she had to tighten her grip on her brother to keep from dropping him. She paused a moment, bringing him out from between her thighs and up to her face. She gasped when she saw, a hand clasped over her mouth.

 

Jake was in utter shock. He’d just shrunk. Again. How did this happen?

 

“Oh my god.....I did this?” Skylar said aloud slowly.

 

Jake looked from his newly shrunken body, which he assumed to be somehwere just below a quarter of an inch, and then to his now even bigger big sister.

 

“You did this?” Jake repeated her in disbelief.

 

Skylar nodded slowly, a grin spreading across her face as she did.

 

She shut her eyes and tried, once again, to imagine her tiny brother getting even smaller. She put everything else out of her mind except for that one thought.

 

Jake watched in sheer horror as his sister grew even bigger, her fingers that held him pinched before her face becoming small mountains around him.

 

Skylar opened her eyes with amazement, her 1/8th inch brother was almost unrecognizable between her fingers now, for all she knew, she was holding a bit of pocket lint.

 

“OH MY GOD! THIS IS GREAT!” Skylar said, her voice booming in Jake’s ears.

 

Meanwhile Jake was nearly pissing himself. Not only had he shrunk and been at the mercy of his family, but now apparently his sister, and most likely the others, can have control over his height.

 

“I CAN BARLEY SEE YOU LITTLE BRO!” Skylar boomed.

 

Jake began to shake uncontrollably in fear as he watched the lust return to his sisters face. Her tongue slid from her mouth and over her lips as she eyes him hungrily.

 

“NOW, WHERE WERE WE? OH YES, YOU WERE ABOUT TO GO BOOTY DIVING! DON’T LET ME KEEP YOU JAKEY!”

 

She smiled as she repositoned Jake on the tip of her index finger, she didn’t even need to hold him anymore. She lowered her hand slowly back down.

 

Jake simply stared in awe as he passed through his sister’s jiggling thighs, which could easily be the grand canyon to him, and then he was lifted up towards that hungry black hole.

 

“IN YOU GO!” She giggled.

 

Jake screamed, shielding himself as he rushed upwards into that disgusting cave. One moment he was breathing fresh air, the next he was hit by a wall of warm, moist flesh and then he was in utter darkness, breathing in fumes that made him vomit all over the massive pad of his sister’s finger.

 

Skylar moaned as she plunged her finger inside of her ass, just knowing that her tiny brother was now struggling for life on it’s tip was enough to get her wet. She lowered herself to the floor of her room, and with her other hand began to play with herself, first cupping a breast, then sliding down her stomach and down the slope of her crotch.

 

Jake begged for someone, his sister, god, anyone to get him out of here. He fell from his sister’s finger after it rammed into what he assumed was a large mound of her feces, ready to be deposited. Falling in total darkness, he’d landed in a moist pile of the stuff, which luckily held him in place as the world shifted around him as his sister layed down.

 

“Let me out! Please Sky! Someone! Anyone! Let me out!” He screamed in the dark, foul caverns of his sister’s ass.

 

Skylar squirmed, bringing her knees together as she worked her wet lips, picturing her tiny brother in her ass was all she needed, she was already near climax, easily the fastest she’d ever reached it.

 

Jake ran for his life as the massive log of waste behind him began to slide closer to the exit, heading directly for him. His footing was slippery and the ridges off the walls inside of his sister made running difficult. He tripped, collapsing into another wet pile. He felt the mound of shit behind him slide over his legs, absorbing them into it’s folds.

 

“No! Not this!" Jake cried out, reaching forward, for what he did not know. The log slid over him completely, muffling his cries.

 

Skylar squealed as she bursted all over her carpet, getting quite a stream going. She’d been horny, that was for sure. Her legs dropped back to the floor and she removed her hand from her crotch, her entire body going limp as she enjoyed the aftermath of her orgasm.

 

Eventually, she remebered that her speck sized brother was still trapped in the confines of her big butt, and she decided she should probably let him out.

 

Standing, she walked quickly to the bathroom, still naked, and sat her large rear on the toilet.

 

“Alright Jake, time to come on out of there.”

 

She pushed and squeezed as she felt an especially large log slip from her ass and splash into the toilet below.

 

Skylar stood and turned, searching the bowl for her brother.

 

“Shit, he’s not still in my ass is he?” She wondered. Then an idea dawned on her. She focused on picturing Jake at his original shrunken height of about a half-inch. She opened her eyes and smiled, there he was, stuck firmly to her log, floating silently in the toilet.

 

“Did you have fun in your big sissy’s ass Jakey?” She asked in a playful tone, turning and giving her large backside a shake for him.

 

Jake didn’t look pleased.

 

“Someone’s grumpy” she pouted, delicately reaching down and fishing him out. "You'd think your big sister letting you play in her ass would put you in a good mood."

 

She gave him a sniff. “Phew! Stinky!” She waved a hand in front of her nose, walking Jake to the sink and washing him off.

 

When she was finished she walked Jake back to her room and dressed herself, snatching Jake off her nightstand and carrying him excitedly downstairs.

 

Amy and Brooke were watching TV as she walked in, Jake in hand.

 

“So did you two have fun?” Amy asked her daughter.

 

“Oh you bet, and I have something to show you guys!”

 

“What?” Brooke asked, sitting up, curiosu to see what her little sister had in store.

 

“Check this out!” Skylar exclaimed, setting Jake on the coffee table and straightening up. She closed her eyes yet again and focused on making her brother small.

 

Jake swallowed nervously as he sharnk yet again, this time before his massive mother and other sister, their expressions saying it all. They loved it.

 

“Oh. My. God.” Brooke said, a smile growing on her face.

 

Jake looked at her nervously and then to his mother.

 

As Amy watched her already tiny son shrink even smaller, to the point where he was just a speck on her table, she felt a surge of heat rush through her body. This was perfect. She grinned down maliciously at her tiny son, sitting forward and eyeing him, almost hungrily.

 

“Cool right?” Skylar said, admiring her work.

 

“How’d you do that?” Brooke asked her.

 

“I just focused on trying to shrink him to a certain height and....there you go!”

 

Brooke nodded and closed her eyes, imitating her sister.

 

Unsurprisingly, Jake felt his quarter inch height drop down to and eighth again.

 

“Wow! He’s fucking microscopic now!” Brooke said, giggling.

 

Amy smiled as she watched her daughters look on in wonder at her pathetic son. This couldn’t get any better, or could it?

 

“Let me try girls” she said, standing and walking forward.

 

Jake watched in awe as his mother came to full view. She dwarfed both of his sisters and his brother by comparisson, so at 1/8th of an inch tall, she was positively enormous, like a colossus of rhodes or a massive greek titaness. It would take him a day just to walk the length of her arm.

 

Amy smiled down, absolutely loving the sight of her itty bitty son stuck in sheer amazement at her size. Closing her eyes, she pictured it, what she’d always wanted, for him to be nothing more than a speck at her feet, a boy so small she could destroy him by blinking.

 

Jake gasped as he shrank again, much fastser this time, and before he knew it his mother was gone, as was the rest of the room, he’d receded into the tiniets of cracks on the table surface, an imperfection in the wood that was almost nonexistent, it was now a football field to Jake, and he fell backwards, overwhelmed with fear at how much control his family now had over him, all the while the three women’s laughter boomed around him.

 

End Notes:

As always, lemme know what you'd like to see next!

Chapter 6 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

This is one stinky chapter folks, lemme know what you wanna see next!

Jake gripped the sides of his face, digging his fingernails into his temples and hairline with such intensity as to almost break the skin. This was too much. He was struggling to breathe. He never imagined, not in his darkest dreams and most sinister nightmares that he could be this small.

The tiny dent in the table's surface that was once probably so small you wouldn't even notice it upon inspection, was now a massive canyon that he was trapped within.

His heart skipped a beat as the giant green iris of his mother loomed overhead, filling the entire sky, each tiny movement and twitch her eye made was a massive shift that changed the landscape above Jake from green with brown flecks, to almost pure milky white with small red veins at the edges.

"YEP! HE'S IN THERE GIRLS! HELLO SWEETIE!" Amy said, her voice sent vibrations through the wood that were so violent at his size he lost his balance, covering his ears as his mother's voice boomed in his ears, threatening to burst his eardrums. He began to cough as the moist mint of her breath wafted down to him, filling his lungs and the entire area he was in. Flecks of spittle that would go unoticed were she talking to a regular sized person now rained down on him, giant boulders of water that crashed and created pool sized puddles of saliva. He was utterly and purley nothing more than a bug at his mother's mercy.

"Oops, sorry hun!" Amy said, lowering her voice to whisper which was still loud enough to force Jake to cover his ears.

Jake managed to stand, despite how completely terrified of this godlike being that was once his mother. His legs trembling, his stomach churning and threatening to give way for the second time that day, Jake cleared his throat and shouted to his mother.

"MOM! CHANGE ME BACK, PLEASE!"

She giggled, shaking his world once again.

"Oh please, youre fine like that sweetheart, I think you're adorable, what do you think girls? Wanna see your baby brother?"

"You think he can get out on his own mom?" came Skylar's voice.

"Not without some motivation for him to leave his little crater" Brooke added.

"Hmm, you're right Brooke, but how to get him out..."

Jake began to worry, this didn't bode well for him.

"I've got it mom!" Brooke said enthusiastically.

Amy's giant eye left his vision and was replaced by the brown of Brooke's iris.

"HEY THERE LITTLE BRO! THIS SHOULD SMELL FAMILIAR!"

Jake winced as she boomed her teasing down to him, and then realised how bad things were about to get. He watched in horror as her eye disappeared, and then the table shook violently, and a pair of giant, wrinkled, sweaty soles towered above him.

"Oh god no..." He muttered.

And then he smelled them.

"OH! FUCK!" Jake collapsed to his knees, covering his nose and then vomiting, all the while his sister's colossal sweaty, stinky feet wiggled and twitched overhead. At this point her feet didn't even need to interact with Jake, simply having them near him at this size was too much.

He ran as she wiggled her toes, dipping them forward and raining lint down on him. the stench only increasing as her soles got closer. 

He collapsed, gasping for air as his sister's sweaty foot hung directly overhead, all fresh air was gone, and he couldn't breathe.

He crawled, on arm outstretched and then pulled him forward, slowly along the wooden surface.

"Mom, he's not going fast enough!" Skylar complained.

"I think it's your sister's feet dear, they might be too smelly for him at that size..."

"Oh you're one to talk mom, he'd die if it were your feet dangling over him, I swear I've seen flies buzz around them before, and if you look reeeeal close, you can see those wavy stink lines!"

Skylar and Brooke laughed as their mother pouted.

"You two are so mean to your poor mother, my feet aren't that bad...are they?"

"Mom, their terrible. Seriously." Sklyar told her mother.

Amy frowned. "Well fine then, we'll see how you two feel about them when you shrink!"

"Mom don't joke about that" Brooke said as she absentmindedly played with her feet, "If we shrank you'd never let us be treated like this? Right?"

"Of course not, you girls and your older brother are precious to me, I'd take good care of my little babies, as a mother should."

Jake began to sob. Down here in his stinky, foul smelling prison, he was forced to listen as his mother promised that her other children would be spared this awful treatment. Why did she hate him so much?

"Oh come on already!" Brooke said, removing her feet from overhead.

Jake gasped in the fresh air, rolling onto his back and staring up at the ceiling, seemingly lightyears away.

"How do we get him out of there?" Brooke asked, turning to her sister and mother. 

Amy looked down at her bare feet, wiggling her toes.

"I'll get him out!" Skylar cut in, just before Amy could suggest she use her own foot stench to drive out the little micro boy.

"How? Your feet aren't half as bad as mine, mom should-"

"Would you relax? I've got this!"

Skylar shoved her older sister aside and leaned forward, peering down on her nearly unrecognizable micro brother.

"This should smell real familiar too little bro!" she taunted.

She stood to her full height and then turned around, facing away from him. She hooked a thumb behind the waistline of her tight jeans, sliding them down to her knees and revealing her too small panties from before.

Jake felt the sheer terror set in as a massive ass eclipsed the sky above him.

"Safety!" Skylar said with a laugh.

Jake almost didn't recognize the sound that came from his sister's titanic behind as a fart, it was more like the boom of a building collapsing.

He was thrown violently from his tiny prison by a gust of foul air that rocketed down and the scooped him out of the bowl shaped dent. He flew a few feet and then landed on the hard surface rolling slowly to a stop, his head pounding and ears ringing.

"Did you get him?" Brooke asked.

"I dunno" said Skylar, peering down, searching for him, "I don't see him, maybe we should make him a little bigger?"

"No need girls" Amy said calmly.

Jake gasped as a curved wall of flesh came down upon him. It was moist and he was effectiveley glued to it's surface. He was lifted upward, higher than he ever dreamed of, up to his mother's smiling face.

"Look at him dears, isn't he just adorable?"

"Yeah, he's so itty bitty!" Skylar said with a laugh.

"And pathetic" Brooke added.

"And appetizing..." Amy finished slowly, letting her words sink in.

Jake's eyes went wide and his heart skipped a beat.

Skylar and Brooke looked at each other, then at their mother.

"No way mom, are you serious?" Brooke laughed.

Amy brought Jake forward to her eye, inspecting him closely.

He shivered in sheer terror, attached to his mother's fingertip, easily small enough to be lost in the ridges of her fingerprint.

"Oh, are you scared hun?"

Jake nodded.

Amy smiled. "You should be you pathetic insect."

She lowered him until he was level with her juicy red lips.

Her tongue poked out and slid over them, covering them in saliva and making them glisten.

Jake shook uncontrollably. This wasn't happening.

Amy's lips parted slightly, her minty breath washed over him.

This wasn't happening.

Her lips opened further, a large pink tongue snaked out towards him, brushing over his entire body, smearing him in spit.

This was NOT happening.

It retreated as his mother moaned in pleasure, she enjoyed the way her son tasted. Her lips opened fully, revealing the large wet cavern before him. Spit hung in strands from the roof of her mouth, falling slowly to the tongue below which squirmed in anticipation for the meal it would receive, her giant teeth sharp enough to split him in two, her huge molars big enough to grind him into pulp, the back of her throat gurgled, her uvula twitched as the opening to her throat widened.

THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING!

He screamed as she brought her finger forward, he screamed so loud that at his microscopic size his sister's heard him.

As he passed beneath them, Amy closed her lips around her finger. Her eyes closed as well as she moaned, working the finger around in her mouth and then slurping as she brought it out, only without her son on it's tip.

Skylar and Brooke looked on in amazement, barley able to speak.

"Mom you.....whoa..."

 

Chapter 7 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

Mouthplay with mom, and the some kinky unaware stuff with the big bro later on in this chapter peeps! Been on an upload spree since I was gone for so long, enjoy!

Jake had been at the mercy of Brooke's pungent colossal feet, trapped in Skylar's foul cavernous rectum, been a human booger, an insole, and had been blasted by hurricane farts so pungent they could singe your eyebrows, and none of it even came close to the horror of this.

Jake cried out, begged for repreive from the wrath of his mother's mouth.

He'd been swiped off the end of her finger by her colossal pink snake of a tongue, and had then been deposited into a pool of saliva that was more like an ocean at his size.

He screamed for release, shouting from within this moist cavern of death, but his mother paid him no mind.

Skylar and Brooke looked on as their mother reclined in her chair, by the look of things she was enjoying Jake thoroughly, a smile on her face, and every so often a bulge in her cheek to show that she still toyed with him inside her maw.

"Wow mom, I thought you ate him for a second there." Brooke said, seating herself with Skylar across from their mother.

"Oh come on, I'm not that selfish" Their mother said with the accent of someone with food in their mouth. "I just wanted a taste is all."

"Well how is he anyway?" Skylar asked curiously.

"Salty" Amy said with a giggle.

The girls laughed at this, all the while Jake fought to stay afloat in an ocean of spit in his mother's mouth, the intense heat making him lose consciousness.

Just then Hal came downstairs, dressed in his running shorts and no shirt, his muscles rippling, a pair of headphones stuck in his ears as her fiddled with his ipod.

He looked up and then around the room at his family and frowned, removing the headphones.

"Where's Jake?"

Skylar was about to spill all the juicy details about discovering her ability to shrink her younger brother, when Amy cut her off.

"He's asleep right now, why? Did you want to play with him?"

Hal rolled his eyes. "No."

"Why not dear?" Amy asked as she pinned Jake to the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

"I dunno, i'm not really into this whole torture thing mom" He answered, scratching the back of his neck, not meeting Amy's eyes.

"Oh really? You haven't even tried it, maybe you'll like it? Hmm?"

"No thanks mom, I'm good" Hal said, returning the headphones to his ears and leaving through the front door for his workout.

"What's wrong with him?" Brooke asked once he'd left, "He seemed excited when we brought him home?"

"Yes but don't you remember? He'd never totally agreed on us bringing him back to be our tiny slave, I think he just didn't want to see Jake get incinerated."

"They always were pretty close" Skylar added.

"Yeah, big bro and little bro" Brooke continued, "he used to look out for him, now he won't have a part in this torture, the only reason he accepts it at all is because the only other option for Jake was death."

"If only there were a way we could get Hal in on this..." Skylar mumbled, thinking hard.

".....maybe without him even knowing?" Amy suggested to her daughters.

Their beautiful faces lit up at this devious suggestion.

"You mean like, keep Jake at micro size? Yeah! You can barley see him now! And that's if you're looking for him!" Brooke said excitedly, standing with enthusiasm.

"Yeah! what if we just put him in Hal's room while he's gone! At his size there's no way he'll escape!"

Amy smiled lovingly at her daughters.

"You two truly know how to make a mother proud girls" She said, almost tearing up.

They all hugged, brought together by the torture of a shrunken family member.

Jake was in horrible pain.

Pinned down by his mother's tongue, he'd heard everything as they'd hatched their plan on getting Hal in on the shrunked torture, and he knew they were right. Hal would never see him, and at this size there was no way he could escape Hal's room unless he had half a day. He was doomed.

Amy reached into her mouth, pressing a moist finger into her microbe sized son and retreiving him from withing her gaping maw.

"Have fun?" She asked the speck on her finger.

Jake coughed vilently, spitting up spit that wasn't his and then hung his head in defeat, no longer having the strength to defy his family and their disgusting methods of torture.

"Good." Amy said with a smile. She then walked upstairs, followed by her daughters, into her oldest son's room. She bent forward and lowered her finger to the ground, and with a single swipe deposited Jake onto Hal's cold hardwood floor. Even against this solid backdrop he was hardly visble.

"How perfect" Amy mused, straightening to examine her pathetic son from her full height. "My Favorite son, a perfect physical specimen of what it means to be strong, will unknowingly punish his weaker brother, who's been nothing but an embarassment to this family. Come on girls."

All three left him with an evil sneer. They weren't family Jake realised. They were monsters now.

Jake collapsed on his side and curled into a ball. He began to sob, quietly into the cold floor as he dwelled on how terrible his life was now, if you could call it living.

He layed there for what felt like hours before he heard the front door open.

"Home!" Hal's voice echoed from downstairs.

This is it, he thought, here we go.

Jake stood. If he was gonna die, he would take it standing up like a man, but he also wasn't ready to give up just yet. He couldn't let those girls win.

"I'll be in my room! No one bother me for awhile!" Hal shouted.

"We won't!" Came the reply from his mother.

Jake swallowed as he heard the thundering footsteps approach.

Hal's door flew open and Jake was buffeted by a gust of air as it enetered the room.

Hal closed the door behind him and leaned against it, he was breathing hard from his run, his pecks and abs were glistening with sweat. He began to remove his shoes while leaning against his door.

"Oh no....not more feet, please..." Jake begged to no one in particular. His prayers went unanswered.

Hal peeled of his damp socks and sighed with releif.

"Much better!" He boomed.

"Here goes nothing..." Jake muttered to himself. He began to jump up and down, waving his arms wildly, shouting for Hal to notice him.

Hal paid him no attention, wiping the sweat from his forehead he stood up and walked across the room, each footfall an earthquake to Jake.

Jake stared in horror as his Brother's massive, sweaty, wrinkled sole hovered overhead for a brief second, and the crashed down onto him.

"NO HAL! NO!" Jake cried, falling to his back as his brother brought his foot down.

Jake waited for death's cold grip, but all he felt was heat, intense heat.

He looked up and realised the sky had been replaced with a wrinkled mass of flesh.

"Ha!" Jake shouted defiantly, his tiny size had actually saved him!

Jake stood to half height, he was so small that Hal's sole couldn't even touch him while he crouched! He forgot to hold his breath in his excitement though, and began to cough violently, trapped in a cave of sour cheesy smelling flesh.

Maybe I can make it out of this! He thought, but only if I can get his attention!

Hal's sole suddenly lifted and Jake was spared the heat and odor, which gave way to fresh, cool air.

His brother seated himself on his bed and was wringing out his sweaty socks.

"I've got to climb up to his face" Jake muttered, "But that could take hours!"

He eyed his brother's giant feet and sighed.

"Guess there's only one way to do this!"

He ran for his brothers cheesy foot and leaped onto his big toe, the ridges of his toeprint making it an easy climb for Jake, who reached his toenail in no time flat. Hal's toe twitched here and there, but mostly he was busy dealing with his socks so Jake had plenty of time.

He hoisted himself onto Hal's toenail and gaped at the desolate landscape. At least it would be easy to cross. He continued, heading for the small jungle of hairs on this brother's big toe. It took a few minutes, but he reached the spiraling trees of toe hair and began phase two of his plan.

"Here goes nothing." He said.

Jake gripped one of the smaller toe hairs, one which he was able to wrap his arms around, and pulled, pulled with all his might. He strained for a moment, and then collapsed backwards from his own strength releasing the colossal hair.

He grinned as he saw his plan had worked. His titan of a brother had an annoyed look on his face as he reached down to scratch the itch Jake had created. 

"Now or never!" Jake cried as Hal's giant fingertip descended, scraping over the surface of the skin of his toe. Jake leaped into his brother's fingerprint and was swiftly carried back up, high enough to make his stomach lurch.

Hal rested his hand on his thigh.

"Not my stop" Jake muttered, annoyed. "Come on! Scratch your face! Whoa!" Jake was jostled violently as Hal suddenly stood up.

"Here we go, come on Hal, bring me up there!"

Hal had no plans for that though. Instead he dropped his running shorts and briefs in one quick movement.

Jake gaped as he was suddenly met with the sight of his brother's titan sized cock, not even fully erect and still the size of a skyscraper!

"Hal...Hal what are you doing, oh god please no Hal not that, not that!" Jake began to panic when he realized why his brother had wanted some alone time.

Hal walked to his desk and flipped open his laptop, seating himself and grabbing a small bottle of lotion.

"NO NO NO NO!" Jake cried, peeling himself from Hal's fingertip., "I am outta here!"

But just as he freed himself Jake was showered with lotion. Hal deposited it directly on him, and then used that finger to apply the lotion all over his left hand, covering it, making it nice and slick, leaving Jake plastered in the center of his palm, stuck fast by a layer of what smelled like foot cream.

"Please god, not this!" Jake cried desperately as he watched Hal pull up a porn website. He stared in awe as the massive cock below began to stir, like a slumbering monster that was now awakened, demanding a sacrifice.

And unfortunately for Jake, he was the sacrifice.

Chapter 8 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

More giant male stuff here guys, just a warning in case you avoid that stuff.

At full arousal, Hal's cock was indeed something to behold. Even here, in danger being crushed or possibly even drowned, jake could feel the heat rush to his face as his older brother's massive cock push free of it's foreskin prison. Even at normal size it put Jake to shame, and only furthered his mother's point that he was inferior to his perfect older brother.

But this still didn't change anything, Jake still wanted to live, and wasn't about to be crushed by his brother's hand and penis.

The lotion was heavy at his tiny size, and he struggled to lift himself from his brother's palm. At micro size, he was currently wedged into a wrinkle at the base of Hal's thumb.

Jake managed to get to his feet and began to climb the wall of flesh before him, knowing he had little time before Hal found a really good video and began the process that he, jake, and every other boy on this planet had been masters of since at least sixteen years old.

He clambered up Hal's warm skin, slipping every now and again but still climbing steadily, he was determined to escape this, despite how bad his luck had been so far, he didn't see that as a reason to give up.

Once free of the fleshy ditch, he got a full view of how deep in the shit he was.

Hal was already licking his lips and eagerly clicking away with his other hand, his left remained dormant for now, awaiting when Hal found the perfect material to which he would blow his load.

Jake didn't wait long to begin moving again. He decided the tip of Hal's thumb would be safest, anywhere on his palm and he would drown in an ocean of foot cream, and most likely be crushed against Hal's tower-like shaft.

Jake had to stop and stumble over every ridge Hal's thumbprint had, meaning his progress was slow going once he'd reached the tip of his brother's thumb.

"Here we go" Hal boomed, and Jake dived into the nearest wrinkle he could find.

Being inside Hal's fingerprint as he began to masturbate was comparable to being on one of those elavator drop rides at some theme park.

Jake was constantly exchanging blows between the "roof and "floor" of his fleshy hideaway, bounced up and down as Hal stroked his monster cock, no knowledge that his little brother had a front row seat to the entire ordeal, the head of Hal's cock dropping in and out of sight constantly.

This jarring process continued for a good five minutes, to Jake more like an hour though, until Hal decided to change things up.

Jake gaped in horror as Hal's titanic piss slit now stared him directly in the face.

Hal moaned as he brought his thumb into contact with his slit, rubbing it against the sensitive flesh, unknowingly smearing his brother across it's surface.

Jake screamed and got a mouth full of pre cum and sweat. He was dragged over Hal's cock head as his giant brother pleasured himself, his microscopic brother at his his thumb's mercy.

Hal didn't know why, but goddamn his cock was feeling good today. He pressed his thumb even harder into his dick, working it in slow circles, loving this more than usual. He had no idea it was because his brother was squirming on his head.

Jake tried desperately to escape from beneath the colossal thumb, but it was no use, he was effectively pinned, and it would do what it wanted with him. As the warm skin beneath him shook rhythmically with Hal's heartbeat, jake could tell as it changed color and softness, that Hal was nearing climax.

Jake was thankful when Hal's thumb lifted from his body, with him along with it. Unfortunately all that rubbing had lossened Jake's grip, and before he was more than a few inches away, he fell from Hal's thumb, and plummeted directly into Hal's bubbling piss slit, Just as Hal blew his load.

Hal tucked his penis against his body and fired five sticky shots into his chest hair, still unaware that his brother was among them.

Jake surfaced in the warm liquid with disgust, and sucked in air as he immediately went about trying to free himself.

He froze as Hal's massive finger dipped into a glob of his spunk not far from where Jake had landed, and watched in horror as Hal brought it back to his mouth in pleasure.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Jake cried, doubling his efforts.

It did him no good as Hal's giant finger descended on him not soon after.

Hal swirled it in his cum a bit, playfully lifting it to his face, his cum stretched across his index finger and his thumb, Jake hanging delicately in between. He licked his lips and opened wide, Jake was painfully reminded of "Honey I Shrunk the Kids".

"NO HAL! IT'S ME! JAKE! NOOO!" Her shouted, one last attempt to grab his brother's attention.

To his amazement, Hal actually stopped, a questioned look on his massive face.

"Huh?" He muttered, pausing his enjoyment. He thought he'd heard something.

"YES! DOWN HERE! IT'S ME HAL!" Jake shouted desperately, his hope renewed.

Hal squinted, gazing around his room before his eyes rested on the spunk strung between his fingers.

"No way..." he muttered. Against the light he could just make out a tiny human shaped speck in his juices.

".......Jake?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"YES!" Jake shouted, nearly in tears, "YES IT'S ME!"

Hal stared in amazement. His brother was easily the smallest he could imagine, any smaller and down he would've gone, into his stomach. Just that thought.....excited him? Whoa wait a minute, why did he feel so powerful, holding his brother like this? Knowing he could end him in a second if he wanted?

Hal wiped the cum off on his desk and watched in pure wonder as the tiny speck that was once his brother emerged from the warm liquid.

"Were you here the whole time?" Hal asked.

"YES!" Jake shouted up to him.

"This was Mom's idea wasn't it? Were you on my..."

"YES!"

Hal waited a moment, picturing his brother in the situation he had been in. He smiled.

"Hal?" Jake said as his brother looked down at him with a much too familiar look, the same on he'd been getting from the rest of his family since he'd shrunk. His brother licked his lips.

"Hal no....not you too...." Jake said in defeat as he watched his last hope turn into a monster, the same as the rest of his family.

He didn't even fight as the giant finger descended to get him. A moist fingertip lifted him to Hal's eyes.

He laughed, booming in Jake's ears.

"Let's go see the family then."

He pressed Jake into his slowly deflating cock, watching in amusement as his foresking returned to trap his brother in there.

His mother was right all along. This was great. The power he had over his brother was incredible, and electrifying feeling really.

He grinned as he slipped some clothes on and left his room, heading downstairs to find his whole family already assembled in the living room.

"I found him." He said, faking dissapointment and frustration with his family.

"Found who dear?" Amy asked, feigning ignorance.

"Jake" he stated plainly, and don't bother pretending you didn't put him in there for me to torture unknowingly.

Amy looked at her son. 

"Okay well.....where is he?"

Hal took a deep breath, smiling nervously, unsure if he should even be saying what he was planning on.

"On the head of my penis." He said, and waited.

His sisters and mother waited a moment, probably taking a moment to fully understand what he'd said, before both sisters burst out laughing. His mother only smiled and stood to her towering height.

She embraced him and kissed his head.

"Welcome to the family hun."

 

End Notes:

Not sure if this picture is goinna even work, but I felt it would help demonstrate Jake's size compared to his brother.

Chapter 9 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

I wonder how many nicknames I gave to Amy's boobs in this chapter?

“You’re kidding.” Hal said in disbelief as he watched his puny brother grow from a tiny speck to a half inch bug.

“Yep, Skylar found out when she was……what were you doing again Skylar?” Brooke asked, turning from her brother to her sister, who was reclined lazily on the couch.

“He wouldn’t fit in my butt, so I made him” Skylar said with a grin, “He and I had lots of fun that day!”

Brooke laughed, shaking her head, “Man, I sure am glad I’m not in his place.”

“No kidding” Hal said as he swatted Jake across the coffee table with a single flick of his index finger.

Jake tumbled and rolled, his depression and sadness numbed the pain and he stood, brushing himself off. His last line of hope for getting out of this, Hal, had betrayed him. He had nothing left, and at this point he was just biding time until his next life threatening torture.

“Do you think maybe he gets a little more……resistant? When he shrinks I mean.” Hal said, bending forward and examining his tiny brother curiously.

“What do you mean hun?” Amy asked her oldest son, of whom she was very proud had decided to try and see things their way, and found he enjoyed torturing Jake just as much as they did.

“Well think about it, when he shrinks his molecules or whatever, they’re shrinking too right? Wouldn’t that mean he could take more punishment? It’s possible right?” Hal said.

“He makes a good point mom” Brooke added, crouching so that Jake was now level with her bulging chest.

Skylar smiled, taking an interest and sitting up.  “We should test it!”

“Good idea dear” Amy said, standing and approaching the table.

Jake squeaked in fear as in one quick movement, Amy had him dangling between her fingers, right in front of her colossal eye. He felt his fear grip him tighter as he felt his body change, his muscles tighten and his bones creak as he was reduced in size. His mother had mastered the process by now, without even a second thought she’d reduced him to an eighth of an inch.

“Now, how much can you take my itty bitty boy?” Amy chided, smiling and turning.

Jake felt gravity shift as he was suddenly released mid turn, he plummeted in seconds to the hard leather surface of his mothers reclining chair, smacking into it painfully. He winced, air hissing through his teeth as he peeled himself from it’s surface. It felt as though he’d just gotten sunburn his skin was stinging so much.

“Not so bad…” Jake muttered as he stood, though as he turned he realized he shouldn’t assume too much too quickly.

Jake’s entire sky was eclipsed by his mother. Her titanic legs that strained her jeans were thicker than the biggest building in the world, he gulped as his eyes followed them upward, to the bulging ass that his sister’s had inherited; only this was the original, and much much bigger.

“Bet you were wishing you hadn’t made fun of mommy’s big butt so much when you were little now, huh little boy?”

Amy wiggled her bottom as her children looked on in amusement.

“Mom no!  Don’t!” Jake cried his pleas hardly even audible from his position.

“Sorry hun, but mommy’s tired and she needs to take a seat!”

With that Amy faced forward and lowered her rear onto Jake, arching her back so that her plump behind was as shapely as possible as it descended on her son.

Jake screamed, shielding himself and falling on his back as the colossal cheeks of his mother’s bum became his entire world. The fabric of her jeans was stretched tight across her backside as they flattened him.

Amy felt the tiniest of pricks from underneath her and knew she’d gotten him.

“How much can you take tiny?” She asked, smearing her ass across the leather chair.

Hal, Brooke and Skylar laughed in amusement, picturing what it must be like for their pathetic brother.

“Give him some gas mom!” Skylar encouraged.

“Oh no, I couldn’t!” Amy said, and then, grinning, she forced a noxious fart from between her huge cheeks. “Oops!”

They all laughed at that, their laughter ringing in Jake’s ears, though it was a wonder he could hear anything, his mother’s butt was smearing him violently, back and forth across the leather chair, he screamed and begged for release as the toxic fumes suffocated him, but his mother couldn’t hear him, not that she cared in any case.

Eventually Amy tired of wiping her son with her ass, and reclined in her chair, bringing one knee over the other and sipping at some tea as the rest of the family talked and watched TV, as though nothing unusual were happening.

It must have been an hour, forty five minutes at least, until Amy stood, giggling as she found Jake stuck to her right butt cheek.

She peeled him off and dangled him in front of her face.

“He looks okay! A bit tired, and he stinks, but otherwise fine!”

“Knew it.” Hal bragged. “This means we can do quite a bit before he breaks, right?”

“Absolutely dear” Amy said, infinitely proud of her normal sized children as they discussed who would get to punish Jake first, and how they would go about doing it.

She placed Jake on her thigh as she checked her phone. She’d received a message from an old friend.

It Read: “Can’t wait to see you tonight, and I can’t wait to see the surprise you have for me either! See you soonJ.”

Amy smiled and looked up from her phone, Brooke was reaching for Jake.

“Ready to spend another night between my toes? I’m gonna make you so small you’ll be living on planet toenail little bro!” Brooke said as he closed in on the poor boy.

“Not tonight sweetie” Amy said, covering her speck of a son.

“Huh? Come on! Why not?” Brooke whined, as if she was four and her mother had denied her a new toy.

“I’m having a guest over tonight, and Jake is going to be her surprise.” Amy answered. “She’ll be here soon, so the rest of you out out out!” She shooed her children out of the living room.

When they had left she turned back to Jake, whom she’d left on the chair.

She smirked down at him.

“I could sit on you again y’know, but….I don’t want you too tired before Tara gets here, so count yourself lucky.”

Amy pinched him and lifted him up to her face.

“You really don’t deserve this, so enjoy yourself while you can.”

She began to lower Jake to her chest.

Jake couldn’t help himself as he was lowered closer to his mother’s canyon of cleavage. He felt his crotch stiffen as the heat from her chest reached him. When he was close Amy dropped him and Jake slid softly between her two gigantic mounds. He had to admit, this was pretty arousing. Jake had never really thought of his mother in this way before, but here, squeezed between the two biggest breasts he’d ever seen, their warmth radiating over him, her sweat causing him to get slick all over, he was in heaven.

But he knew it couldn’t last.

He tried to rest, to recover, but he was too distracted, I mean, come on! How was he supposed to relax when he was surrounded by ten tons of boob!? He tried to sneak a kiss against his mothers left breast.

“Oh? Does this turn you on? You pathetic piece of lint” Amy muttered, “How about this?”

She squeezed her two titanic tits together and watched Jake slip beneath the moist soft flesh, trapped between the two magical mounds.

Jake moaned. Oh god, this was fucking hot. He felt his cock ready to blow in a matter of seconds as his mother’s warm flesh rubbed across it, bending it in every direction it could go, the sensitive tip leaking his love juices on her skin. He tried to hold it in, he didn’t want to show her how badly he was in love with all of this, she would only use it against him after all, but that was an impossible dream.

He exploded, mashed between his mother’s milk makers, firing rope after rope of his seed into her hot sweaty tits; she ended up smearing him in his own seed as she continued to grind her breasts together.

A knock came at the door and she let them fall back into place; Jake was stuck to her left breast, blissfully exhausted.

Amy stood and walked to the door; Jake’s whole world jiggled as his mom’s big naturals bounced and shook with her every movement.

Amy opened the door and from his hiding spot Jake glimpsed his mother’s friend. At first he assumed it was a man, thanks to the ridiculous amount of muscle on her arms and shoulders, but he glanced upward and was surprised to find a pleasantly soft face, that honestly didn’t really fit the rest of what Jake could see of her.

“Tara!” Amy exclaimed, hugging the muscled woman. Jake was forced against this woman’s chest as well though it was much harder and less pleasant to be pressed against.

“Amy! It’s been so long!” Tara replied.

“Too long! Come in come in!” Amy led Tara inside and shut the door.

Jake took note of Tara’s figure. Although she was dressed in a tight skirt and sleeveless blouse, Jake assumed her usual attire was workout gear, this woman was ripped, from head to toe, everything about this woman screamed fitness!

“So Amy, you invited me over to show me something? Something you think I’ll really love?”

“I did, get ready Tara.”

“What? What is it?”

“Well…..you know how we met right?”

“Of course, you and I both felt that men were inferior to us girls! I saw you show that cashier who was boss at the supermarket and I knew we’d get along great! Why?”

Amy peeled her micro son from her breast and opened her palm, showing him to Tara.

Tara’s eyes went wide.

“No way.”

 

End Notes:

As always, keep the story going with fresh new ideas folks!

Chapter 10 by Hollow
Author's Notes:

And that's two this week! things are heating up, Lesbian interaction ahead!

“Pretty cool huh?” Amy said, grinning as her friend Tara stared, jaw dropped, eyes wide, at her miniature son.

Jake felt unease settle over him as this extremely fit woman stared down at him. He covered himself, shifting uncomfortably in his mother's expansive field of flesh that was her palm.

“Is that......your son?” Tara asked, extending a finger to point at Jake, as if Amy didn't know who she meant.

“Yep” Amy answered, smiling, “it's Jake, aka: Bug boy now!”

Tara lowered her hand, she was in utter shock as she stared down at the tiny boy standing on his mother's palm. This was amazing, especially for her.

Her entire adult life, Tara had devoted herself to live by one simple fact, at least in her mind; Men are weak. Day in and day out she exercise, pushing her body to it's limits to prove to herself that she was strong. Stronger than the strongest man. She'd seen Amy assert her superiority over a member of the weaker sex, and after explaining her ideals the two hit it off instantly, even going as far as Amy experimenting in her sexuality with Tara, though eventually, at great disappointment to Tara, Amy had returned to exclusively dating males, though they still remained friends. And now, her friend held before her, the most utterly perfect example, the literal embodiment of what Tara felt that all men were, pathetic, tiny, and helpless.

“Amy this......this is amazing.” Tara said slowly, leaning forward slightly to examine the young man before her closely.

“This isn't even the best part, watch.” Amy said, and then, in the blink of an eye, Jake disappeared.

“He vanished!” Tara exclaimed, looking up at her friend.

“Not quite, look closely” Amy responded, grinning in excitement as she showed of her pathetic son and the power she had over him.

Tara leaned further forward, her nose inches from Amy's hand. It took her a moment, but her eyes adjusted, and there she found him again, a speck in the wrinkled flesh of his mother's hand.

Tara fell backwards into the couch. A wave of heat washed over her body, an electrifying sensation that lingered in her crotch region. This was too much.

“You can shrink him?” Tara asked slowly, afraid she might faint.

“Sure can, I can make him as small as I want, though he has limits to growing, not that he needs to be any bigger than an inch or so anyways, not for what we use him for.”

“We?” Tara said, casting her a confused glance.

“I and the rest of the family have been taking turns punishing him through various methods and at different sizes.”

“Methods? Like what?”

“Well for starters, you just saw me pull him out from between the girls,” Amy bounced her chest. “And I’m quite proud of my children, they've all been busy with him too, everything from a human insole to a living butt plug, this kid has scene it all, well, most of it anyways.”

Tara was speechless. Speechless and growing increasingly horny.

“Oh god wow, this is, all so amazing....but it's a lot to take in!”

“That's okay, I'll ease you into the routine” Amy said, seating herself next to Tara and simultaneously growing her son back to an inch.

As Jake was freed from the canyon of flesh he'd been trapped in, he felt a sort of hollow, empty feeling wash over him. He hadn't truly expected Tara to side with him or anything, but at the back of his mind he'd had a fantasy where Tara discovered how he'd been treated and was outraged, striking down his giantess mother and getting him help, a new life somewhere, away from this psychotic family. But of course that couldn't happen. The reality was, this woman was about to learn just how great having a tiny boy at her mercy could truly be, all at Jake’s expense.

“Here, take him” Amy said as she dangled her son in front of Tara.

“Are....are you sure? What if I drop him and he dies or-”

“Just take him Tara.”

“O-Okay....” Tara opened her palm and watched as Amy released her son.

She gasped as she felt the impact his tiny body made on her palm.

Jake stood nervously, unsure of what to expect from this woman. He noticed this woman, although looked pleasant if you didn't mind a decent bit of muscle, smelled terribly of sweat.

“Ugh!” he said wrinkling his nose and covering it.

Tara scoffed.

“He thinks I stink!” She said angrily to Amy.

“You do smell like you just worked out y'know” Amy said with amusement.

“Because I did, I've gotta stay in shape if I wanna continuously show that we are the superior sex!”

Amy rolled her eyes, she'd heard the speech many times before and wasn't interested, however much she agreed with it.

“Look, if you don't like something he does, teach him a lesson, you have my full permission to do whatever you want with him.”

Tara’s eyes lit up at this and she smirked down on the puny boy in her hand.

“So you think I stink huh?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jake shook his head quickly. “I-I never s-said-”

“Quiet!”

Jake was cut off by her commanding shout. Even Amy was a bit startled, though she was loving how quickly her friend was adapting to her new role in charge of a tiny pathetic human. In all honesty it was turning her on.

“Why don't we do a grand tour, and you can tell me what stinks the most then? Since you're so eager to tell people how bad they smell you puny male microbe.”

With that Tara pinched Jake at the waist and lifted him off of her palm.

Jake saw his destination. “No no no! Come on!”

Tara raised her arm above her head and crammed the poor boy into her moist armpit, smearing him all over it before cutting off his cries as she lowered her arm with him still stuck there, sealing him inside.

Jake pounded on the flesh of Tara's underarm. God the smell of sweat and the heat here combined were overpowering.

“Let me out! Please!” Jake begged, slamming a fist against her moist flesh.

Tara laughed as she felt him squirm in her underarm. “Man it must reek in there. What do you think Amy?”

Tara turned to Amy and was surprised with what she saw.

Amy had unbuttoned her collared shirt, all three buttons now undone to reveal an impressive amount of double E cleavage. On top of it all Amy was staring sensually into Tara's eyes, a look that was sexy enough to get a man's loaf to rise on the spot.

Tara had to fight to keep from drooling.

“A-Amy what are you'”

Amy hushed her with a finger.

“Just kiss me.”

Tara didn't argue.

The two women, both tall, one fit and muscular, the other shapely and rounded began to suck passionately at each other's faces., all the while Jake still squirmed, begging for release in Tara's armpit.

Tara eventually lifted her Arm, cradling the side of Amy's face as she kissed her, freeing Jake, who tumbled down her side and onto the couch below.

“Oops!” Tara giggled while slipping her tongue in and out of Amy's mouth, “I think I dropped your Bug Boy!.”

“I've got him” Amy replied, showing that she had indeed retrieved her son, who fought with all his strength against her grip on him.

“Open wide” Amy told her.

Tara felt her lips moisten even further as she realized what her friend had in mind for her son.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh.”

Jake's legs flailed and kicked in every direction as he was lowered into Tara's hot, wet mouth.

Tara made a show of suckling on Amy's fingers, kissing her hand passionately as their tiny captive fell to her tongue.

She tossed him around a bit and decided he actually tasted okay, almost a bit sweet, like cocoa butter maybe? But mostly he was salty, probably due to her armpit sweat.

“Kiss me” Amy commanded.

Tara knew what she meant. She met Amy's lips and transferred the small screaming boy into his mother's cavernous mouth.

Amy leaned back, sucking on her tiny son.

“Hmmm....smaller.” she mumbled as her son got harder to locate with her tongue.

Jake had no idea which way was up. He was so disoriented from the combined shrinking, to the amount of armpit stench he'd inhaled, to all the saliva he'd just unwillingly drank from the two women's mouths, that he hardly even realized he was being slowly lowered in a glob of spit into Tara's belly button.

Tara was giggling like a mad woman.

“Stop, you're gonna make me miss!” Amy said as she lowered her son and his prison of spit into Tara's naval. Eventually the small line of spit attached to Jake split and he dropped into the dark cavern.

“God he's so small!” Tara said as she sat upward, unable to even see him inside her own belly button.

“I know, I just love putting him places where I can compare him to things. I mean, think about it, he's inside your belly button! Isn't that amazing!?”

“yes, and if you don't get him out of there quick so we can get back to having fun I’m gonna loose my mind!” Tara replied with a playful laugh.

“yeah okay, here I'll get him” Amy said, digging her fingernails into her friend's naval.

“Stop! Stop!” Tara shouted, laughing hysterically, she was very ticklish.

“Well how should I get him out?” Amy said, hands on her hips.

“grow him genius!” Tara said.

“Nah, too easy....oh! I know!”

Amy leaned over the belly button and grinned, all while making Jake as small as a dust mite.

Jake had to climb from the river of saliva onto an island of belly button lint. He was exhausted. Just when he thought he might get a moments rest he felt himself shrink even further.

“Oh what now!?” He shouted angrily at the sky, which had now changed into his mother''s gaping left nostril.

“I wonder if you smell stinky now too Jakey?” Amy said playfully, suddenly snorting loudly and quickly.

Jake screamed as he was lifted violently out of the belly button and up into a swirling vortex of nose hairs and snot.

In an instant, he was gone.

 

 

Chapter 11 by Hollow

Jake struggled helplessly against the sticky hold of his mother's slick nasal mucus. He was horrified. He'd been in Brooke's nose before, sure, but never at this size, he was hardly a speck of dust, and his mother's nose hairs where like massive spiraling trees covered in oceans of snot.

 

Suddenly he was pulled free, only to be sucked deeper into his mother's nostril.

 

Amy snorted, flaring her nostrils.

 

“Is he seriously in there?” Tara asked in amazement.

 

“He'd better be, your belly button doesn't smell very good” Amy replied with a laugh.

 

“Now what?” Tara asked as she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her decently sized breasts cupped in her sports bra.

 

“We move this into my room, I don't want the kids to come downstairs and see us” Amy said, leading her by the hand into her room, locking the door.

 

Tara climbed onto the bed and slipped off her skirt, posing seductively, “Hurry up and get our little bug boy” Tara said.

 

“I'm trying” Amy said, snorting loudly.

 

Jake screamed, at what he didn't know, he just felt the need. He wanted to be free form all of this awful torture.

 

He felt his heart skip a beat as a giant boulder of flesh began to work it's way up the tunnel of snot he was trapped in.

 

“Mom stop!” He cried, not that she could hear him, her finger was about to roll over him.

 

Amy knew what she was doing though. She enlarged him slightly, so she could feel him easier without crushing his tiny body.

 

“There you are buggy” she said, smiling and pulling him from her nose in a string of snot.

 

“Ugh, gross” Tara said upon seeing the tiny boy struggling in his mother's snot on the tip of her finger.

 

“Oh grow up” Amy said, inserting the finger into her mouth, licking her son clean and then sticking out her tongue, letting her helpless son roll off of it and plummet between her breasts, sliding between them.

 

She undid her bra, Jake stick trapped between her breasts. Tara was practically drooling as Amy's tits flopped out of their container. Amy continued undressing, sliding her jeans and panties off slowly, watching Tara's reaction.

 

“Oh man” Tara muttered, her crotch nice and slick by now.

 

“Tara” Amy asked, climbing seductively on top of her friend, how would you like to help my son fuck me?”

 

Tara stared into her eyes with lust she hadn't felt for someone in years. “You mean shove him up there?”

 

Amy nodded.

 

Tara grinned, “Let me see him.”

 

Jake kicked and punched at Tara's hand as it pinched him.

 

“No no no! Mom! You can't do this! I'm your son!” He shouted, tears in his eyes, this was too far.

 

“Really?” Amy asked him, “All I see is a little bug.”

 

His heart sank.

 

Amy laid down on her back, spreading her massive thighs apart.

 

“Oh fuck” Tara said as she stared, using her free hand to massage her flushed lips and clit.

 

“Put him in me Tara, put him in there deep.”

 

“NOOOOOO!” Jake shouted, squirming and writhing ferociously against Tara's iron grip.

 

Tara smiled evilly as she crawled forward, Jake in hand towards his mother. Her lips were flushed and frothing with hormonal juices.

 

“Someone looks hungry” Tara giggled.

 

“Then feed me” Amy moaned as she prepared for her son to enter her.

 

“Please don't! I'm begging you!” Jake shouted up to Tara, “This is wrong and you know it!”

 

Tara laughed. “Maybe, but this is gonna be so hot, I can't pass it up.”

 

“Please!” Jake screamed at her desperately as he felt himself being lowered.

 

He watched in horror as his mother used two fingers to spread apart her lips, giving him entrance into her sexual organ.

 

Jake held his breath and shut his eyes. He couldn't watch this.

 

“OH FUCK!” Amy squealed in pure ecstasy as Tara slid her son inside of her, her legs kicked out and pointed upwards at the ceiling.

 

Tara slid him in and out, working her own pussy as well as Amy's.

 

Jake begged for release, his mouth filling with discharge as he was dipped in and out, over and over, sliding past his mother's gaping lips and into the warm, moist tunnel within.

 

“Don't stop! Faster! Faster!” Amy shouted at Tara between moans of pleasure.

 

Tara did as she was told and started inserting Jake faster into his mother, going deeper with each thrust.

 

“Deeper! Faster! Oh god!” Amy shouted, squeezing her breasts.

 

Tara crammed as much of her hand inside Amy as she could and released Jake, who, once freed, proceeded to writhe and wriggle in disgust inside of his mother's womb, only adding to the pleasure Amy was experiencing.

 

Amy moaned loudly, squealing like a school girl as she mentally made her son grow to his maximum size of an inch and a half inside of her, his struggles sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

 

“Oh fuck! I'm gonna cuuuuuuuuum!” Amy shouted to Tara, who was working her own pussy viciously as she watched Amy writhe, picturing her son inside of her.

 

Tara crawled forward, pressing her face into Amy's crotch, licking ferociously at her clit and lips, waiting for her orgasm.

 

Jake screamed, the heat, the juices, it was all too much. He was drowning inside his own mother's sexual organ, and his efforts at survival were only making her hornier and bringing her closer to climax. Without even realizing, he stumbled across his mother's special spot, and without warning he was suddenly hit by a tidal wave of her pleasure juices.

 

He was rushed outward violently and tossed into Tara's waiting mouth. She skillfully pressed him beneath her tongue and swallowed the juices he'd been carried on. She spat him out onto his mother's stomach, which was rising and falling rapidly, covered in sweat.

 

“Oh my god...” Amy said between breaths.

 

“That was amazing” Tara said.

 

“I think.....I think I’m ready” Amy said slowly with confidence.

 

“For what?” Tara asked sitting up.

 

“To finish him.”

 

Jake looked up at his mother, who stared down at him coldly, lust in her eyes.

 

“Are you sure? He's probably got another few months of abuse if you're careful” Tara said.

 

“No....I want to watch him die....” Amy said.

 

Tara nodded.

 

Jake felt as though he would go insane if he spent another minute living like this. He almost.....wanted to die....”

 

 

End Notes:

That's right folks we're nearing the end of this story, I'll proabably do a few different endings, so let me know how you want to see Jake killed off!

Unaware vore by Jake's friend by Hollow
Author's Notes:

So for these ending chapters, I figured i'd title them after the way Jake dies so you know what you're getting into, this will be the first of many chapters to come so if you don't like this one have no worries, I'll try and do most, if not all of them.

“Wait! Wait a minute! What are you doing!?” Jake cried seeing Skylar pick up his phone and start scrolling through his contacts.

 

After he'd made a trip into his mother's sexual organ, Amy had called a family meeting, trying to come up with the perfect way for her son to die.

 

Skylar had volunteered to try something she felt was creative.

 

“Sky what are you doing!? Put my phone down!” He shouted, beating his fists on her grip.

 

She ignored him, smiling as she messaged a friend of his, reading it out loud.

 

“Hey Ray, can you come over right now? I've got a cool surprise to show you!”

 

Jake realized what she was doing.

 

“No! You can't! Please!”

 

Skylar read the reply, “Sure thing man, be over in a sec!”

 

“At least kill me yourself! Don't involve my friends in this!” Jake shouted furiously, helpless to Skylar's sick tortures.

 

“So what now?” Brooke asked from the couch, the rest of the family and Tara had been watching.

 

“We prepare a snack for Jake's friend of course!”

 

Skylar walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, filling it with onion dip.

 

“Hmm....” Skylar mumbled as she examined Jake, before suddenly reducing him to an eight of an inch. “That should do it, unless he's expecting a tiny person in his dip, he won't recognize you.”

 

“You fucking bitch!” Jake screamed, though it was no more than a tiny squeak to Skylar.

 

“Sorry little bro, but I just couldn't resist seeing you eaten alive by your best friend!”

 

She dropped him into the bowl and Jake plunged beneath the thick substance. He managed to surface and struggled to wipe the dip from his eyes.

 

Skylar returned to the living room, bowl and chips in hand.

 

“Is he in there?” Hal asked, grinning.

 

“Yep, now clear out everybody, I’ve got this!”

 

The family moved into the kitchen so they could watch from afar.

 

Skylar placed the dip bowl on the table and waited patiently for Jake's friend Ray to arrive.

 

She didn't wait long before a knock came at the door.

 

Jake watched as Skylar stood and walked out of view.

 

Skylar opened the door to reveal a short, chubby teenager around Jake's age, his hair was a dark greasy mess as always.

 

“S-Skylar?” He stuttered when he saw her open the door.

 

“Hi Ray” She gave him her best smile.

 

“Where's Jake?” He asked nervously.

 

“Oh, he'll be down in a minute, he said you could wait for him in here” she motioned for him to enter.

 

Ray did so and seated himself quietly at the couch.

 

“Just let me know if you need anything” Skylar said, walking from the room with a wiggle in her hips.

 

Ray swallowed nervously, not expecting her to be here, or at least not her to be the one to open the door. He was getting bored waiting for Jake, when he noticed a bowl of dip and some chips. Had these been laid out for him? He leaned over the dip bowl, licking his lips.

 

“Ray it's Jake! I'm here! Please notice me!” Jake shouted, waving his arms wildly.

 

“I guess I could eat” Ray mumbled as his stomach groaned in response from the dip aroma.

 

“No Ray! Look down! Come on!”

 

Ray's head left Jake's view, and his hand returned, holding a large chip.

 

Jake dived out of the way and watched in horror as the chip scooped up tons and tons of dip. He followed it back up to his hungry friend, who munched on it happily.

 

“Oh god no....it can't end like this!” Jake shouted, dodging another massive chip as his friend chowed down.

 

Jake managed to avoid the chips for a while, but he soon realized how hopeless it all was.

 

Ray was practically moaning at this point, “Damn these chips are good!” He said happily as he scooped up yet another glob of dip, but this one had his best friend in it.

 

Jake felt the terror sink in as the chip sunk beneath him, and then lifted him and about ten tons of dip up out of the bowl.

 

Jake was afraid, he didn't want to look as he climbed ever higher. Until he felt it. Ray's moist, warm, onion scented breath poured over him. Jake turned to see his friend's massive lips get covered in saliva thick with dip as his tongue rolled over them.

 

“RAY DON'T EAT ME!” Jake shouted. But it was no use.

 

Ray opened his mouth wide, a wet cavern of spit and teeth with a massive pink tongue rolling in excitement. He crammed the chip into his mouth entirely, sucking on his fingers.

 

Jake felt Ray's molars smash into him, his arm pooped and he was sure he'd had a few ribs cracked. He was dazed, and did nothing as he was carried slowly to the back of the throat in a pool of saliva and onion dip. He just wanted it to end. And it did.

 

Ray swallowed him whole, sending Jake down into his stomach where Jake landed amongst the pulpy remains of the chips that had gone in before him. It was a fleshy cave that groaned and gurgled, Ray's heartbeat was pounding in his ears. Jake watched in horror as a large pile of chip suddenly began to disintegrate, first collapsing, and then bubbling until there was nothing left.

 

That would be him. He would die in here, just like that.

 

“Man that sure is weird of him” Ray muttered as Skylar ushered him outside.

 

“Yeah I dunno what to tell you Ray, I guess he was playing a prank on you or something, well, later I guess.”

 

Skylar closed the door and the rest of the family congratulated her on her creative disposal of their shrunken boy. He wouldn't be dragging this family down anymore.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3625