The Greatest Plans by tokubetsu
Summary:

A young Japanese genius falls foul of his own ingenuity when his shrinking device renders him a few millimeters tall and at the mercy of his unaware siblings. Will he get their attention? Will he be restored to his original size? Will he ever publish his paper? Read and find out.

I was reminded that I hadn't fixed this, so I sorted it out. The full version is back!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 16320 Read: 158909 Published: August 07 2013 Updated: December 29 2022
Story Notes:

My first story, ever. I've tinkered with writing before, but never anything like this. I'm open to suggestions, and will try to answer any comments as best I can.

1. Setting Up and Starting Out by tokubetsu

2. Relativity by tokubetsu

3. Chapter 3 by tokubetsu

4. Chapter 4 by tokubetsu

5. Chapter 5 by tokubetsu

6. Chapter 6 by tokubetsu

7. Chapter 7 by tokubetsu

8. Chapter 8 by tokubetsu

9. Chapter 9 by tokubetsu

10. Chapter 9 Alternate 1 by tokubetsu

11. Chapter 8 - Alternate 1 by tokubetsu

12. Chapter 9 - Alternate 2 by tokubetsu

Setting Up and Starting Out by tokubetsu
Author's Notes:

I have ideas on future chapters and hope to get them out fairly quickly. This story will have an end, and depending on my schedule might even come to an end within a week or two.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Yasushi was a savant. A genius. A 20 year old university student at one of Japan's top universities. Perhaps unusually amongst people so gifted, he was also pretty normal. Not much of a compliment, but amongst his co-studies he certainly felt it to be an unusual point. Yasushi studied Applied Engineering with a few modules of Physics for Engineering thrown in here and there, and was expected to ace just about every assessment and test thrown his way. Something he did, without fail, year after year, until one day he stopped coming to the tests. He stopped coming to class in fact. He stopped being seen by anyone. This is the story of what happened to the "Great Mind of the Tokyo Youth".


Yasushi lived in a small apartment in a quiet part of Saitama north of Tokyo, and commuted each day along the Shonan-Shinjuku line. Sitting (or standing, as was so often the case) on that commuter line gave him a lot of time to think. Why had his mother left him and his three siblings when they were children? Why had their father left to work in Hokkaido leaving only a cash sum for emergencies and a regular bank transfer for expenses in his wake? It's true the four young children of the family had an easy life, but living without their parents unsettled them. Were they disappointed? Their mother had been a top researcher at a pharmaceutical company, and their father a corporate powerhouse. That must be it, thought Yasushi on the train one day. "We failed them".


He would see to that. He would bring their parents back, praising the unbridled genius of their children. He knew what had to be done.


One year later, Yasushi rode the commuter train back to Omiya station and began the slow walk to the apartment. Today was the big day. The results of his experimentation with matter transformation were neatly tabulated, the internal workings of the devices documents, and all of the relevant information cross referenced and triple-checked. Today he would submit his paper, kept secret until now, to the scientific community. Months of hard work, pulling all-nighters in the university labs and library, slowly drawing out a whole new field of advanced mechanism. The means by which to change the size of anything.
This, he thought, will change the world. My parents can't possibly fail to see this. It'll be all over the news. I'll bring the family back together.


"I'm home", he announced cheerfully, entering the apartment and kicking off his shoes. No response. "I guess they're not home yet..." he thought, referring to his three sisters. His older sister Rena was probably still at work at a nearby cafe. It was simple work, but brought in enough money while she looked for something more professional. His younger sisters Mika and Yui were probably still at their after-school clubs. He dropped his satchel in a corner of his small room, and headed for the workshop.


Now, workshop might be too generous a word. The room was originally a small wash area, with a sink, a small work area and some shelves and drawers. When they moved into the apartment, no-one found much use for the metre-and-a-bit square space, so Yasushi threw a simple lock on the door and converted it into a compact but capable workbench. Above the smooth aluminium counter hung a high-powered set of lights, and on the walls hung a variety of tools - micrometers, screwdrivers, files and the like. On the desk was a set of small vices and rails, similar to those used on optics workbenches, and two devices.


Both devices looked a mess - wiring and I/O ports hanging out at jaunty angles and arrangements of lenses held on one face by roughly machined screws and bolts. Both devices were connected by heavy duty cabling to a large set of capacitors, and onward to a jury-rigged plug connecting 4 wall outlets to a convertor. The devices took a lot of power in a short time, and experiments had to be spaced to allow recharging.


Yasushi smiled at his work - his masterpiece. One device that shrunk matter, and one that enlarged it. There was some fundamental rule that objects could not be enlarged, since the enlargement process was actually an un-doing of the shrinking process. Nevertheless, it was a work of art. He squeezed into the small chair and prodded at some of the connectors. One more test can't help, he thought to himself. One last play around before he changes the world. He flipped the switches on the power transformer, cutting the device from the mains and connecting the capacitors. A few switches later and the device showed a 'Ready' light. 


He smiled. The chair slipped. He vanished.


"No." was his first thought upon waking. "This can't have happened."Yasushi looked up at the chair he had fallen from, now apparently hundred of metres tall. There was no way for him to climb it, and even if there were, the devices on the table would be impossible to use. A small loudspeaker quietly informed him that the capacitors were fully drained and needed to be reconnected. It was his own voice, mocking him from far above. "Keep it together", he thought. "I'll get help, and it'll be fine. I'll just end up publishing tomorrow, I suppose."

He walked across the floor of the workshop, and found he could easily fit under the door. Everything was so huge he felt a sense of vertigo simply looking at the apartment he'd inhabited for years. The floor in the hallway was smooth imitation-wood flooring, and at his size he could make out every fleck of dust and dirt that had been carried in here. As he marveled at the vastness of the space, there came a scraping at the door. As he watched, the door was flung open, and a young woman entered. Mika had returned home. "She can help me!", he thought out loud. The words had barely left his lips as Mika closed the door behind her and pushed her shoes off with one hand, stepping onto the cool plastic of the hallway floor, and Yasushi realised just how small he was. His sister lurched forward, seeming to move inhumanly fast as she walked down the corridor, stepping over her miniscule speck of a brother, and flopping down loudly somewhere in the living room.


"She almost killed me...", Yasushi thought, unable to forget the sight of his younger sister's colossal socked foot soaring over him, looking like it weighed more than the moon. "If she had..."He had to get help soon, before he was popped like a tiny ant by his unaware sisters. If he stood still, it was only a matter of time, and with this in mind, he set off at a jog toward the living room and it's titanic inhabitant. Perhaps ten minutes later he arrived by the sofa his sister was relaxing on, watching the TV contentedly. He watched as she wriggled her toes in her socks against the slight roughness of the tatami floor of the room. Yasushi eyed his sister's school bag leaning against the low table, and decided that would be the best way to get up onto the table and attract Mika's attention. He didn't know why, but he found himself tiptoeing past the giant pair of feet, as it they were sleeping beasts that would devour him. "What am I doing... It's not like they can hear me", he thought, just before his train of thought was interrupted by Mika's right foot rocketing into the sky, only to return a moment later minus the navy blue sock that had covered it. The left foot promptly jumped into the sky from it's position immediately next to the miniscule person, and gave him no chance to respond as it came crashing down upon him.


"I'm... not dead?" Yasushi thought with surprise as he stared at the ceiling between his sister's big and second toes. The heat emanating from them was oppressive, and the faint smell of his sister's long day of study surrounded him. Just as his thoughts began to come together, he saw his sister reach out, socks in hand, to place them on the table. As she lent forward, her foot rocked up onto her toes, and she unknowingly pressed the sticky, delicate flesh between her toes into the body of her tiny sibling. As she lay back, he found himself lifted aloft, stuck to the skin of her foot, able only to look around at the bits of sock lint that shared his predicament.


The world moved around him and his fuzzy-blue compatriots as his sister brought her feet up onto the sofa, holding her knees to her chest. He saw her face, undeniably beautiful, with big dark eyes framed by straight black hair, the smooth tone of her skin only broken by the soft pink of her lips. Was she looking at him? She was! He cried out, "MIKAAAAAAAA! I'M HERE!" as she looked on, uncaring. No, he realised, she's not looking at me. She's looking at her foot. As he cried out once more, hopelessly, something heavy crashed into him. Mika had slipped one delicate finger between her toes, apparently offended by the sock lint and other black specks that had accumulated there, making her feet look dirty. She idly rubbed at the space between her toes, rolling the stuff up and down, gathering together into a ball bound by her sweat. She left the ball there, pinched roughly between her toes as she repeated the process with the others, before returning. Combining all the lint and sweat into one little lump, the brought it up to her face, and seeing nothing of interest, flicked it away.

Yasushi had a terrible time - first he was pressed hard into the flesh of his sister's foot, but was not taken up with the rest of the lint. The ball rolled over him, but he was held fast to her skin. He thought he was okay, he'd made it, as her damned finger moved on to other places, but as she parted her second and third toes, he was popped out from his secure place, and felt dangerously exposed. His feeling was right, as a moment later he was balled up with a day's worth of sweat residue and fluff, and held before his sister's gorgeous eyes. Before he could summon the strength to move or shout, incredible acceleration winded him, and he lost consciousness.

Relativity by tokubetsu
Author's Notes:

I needed a way to give the protagonist movement around the house and from person to person that gave some opportunities away from the floor and feet, so this is what I came up with. Please read and review - I want to hear what people think so badly.

 

Edited 8/8 - Added descriptive text toward the end, changed perspective of opening paragraph.

Yasushi's vision swam and drifted sickeningly as he opened his eyes, revealing a distorted image of his three siblings towering over him. "Why...?" he manages to stutter, in a voice that sounds detached and strange, eliciting only giggles from the colossal trio. His head spun as Mika spoke in a deafening voice, something he couldn't make out, before she raised her bare foot over him, lowering it down slowly until the pad of her big toe pressed into his body. The soft skin of his colossal sister's toe slowly pulsed against him, rubbing the whole length of his body as he squirmed and panicked. A thin film of sweat was deposited over Yasushi, matting his hair at the front and forcing it's way, uninvited, into his nose and mouth. Then, as quickly as it came, it was gone, and in an instant he found himself hanging upside down by his left leg, suspended in front of his dear youngest sister's face as she continued to giggle. He screams as her tongue darts out from her cute little mouth, instantly covering him in a thick layer of saliva. The girls' laughter is renewed as they mock their powerlessbrother and begin to move him downwards. Down... down... down, craning his head he sees the ground below, and something obstructing what would be a direct route to death. His older sister's panties, cute white cotton panties, held stretched open by her outstretched hand. He couldn't see inside, but he also didn't need to. Yui released her grip on Yasushi leg, and Rena's underwear and the blackness within filled his vision as he fell.


Yasushi awoke with a start, twitching to stop himself 'falling'. A dream? How long had he been out? Where was he? Much to his dismay, his brain filled him in on the situation without holding back. He was embedded in a tiny lump of his younger sister Mika's toejam somewhere in the living room, smeared in her sweat and speckled with massive threads. A few moments to pulling, pushing and wriggling carried the tiny student out from the lump, and he attempted to wipe his clothes and head clean to no avail. He took off his outer clothes, sodden with sweat, and left them on the 'ground'. The ground as it turns out, was a stack of photo magazines left on the table, standing several inches high. He took a moment to marvel at the depiction of some famous woman on the cover, where he was only the size of half of her fingernail or so. With a terrible image of being flung across the room again as Yui or Mika picked up a magazine in his mind, he set about finding a way down.

The top, bottom and right-hand edges of the magazine all presented seemingly massive drops, too large for him to survive, he expected. Landing on a surface at speed when wrapped in moist cotton was one thing, falling with only your legs in the way was another, he thought.
The left-hand side of the magazine gave him an option, but not one he liked the sound of. Mika's colossal school socks had been placed there on the table, neatly folded and pressed down into an almost square. They would be soft, and I could climb the rest of the way down using their fibers, Yasushi thought to himself. Speaking of Mika, where was she? The house's only male looked around the room, and saw no sign of her. The curtains were drawn and gave no clue as to what time it was, but the television was left on, quietly announcing the results of some kind of pop idol election in the background. Turning his attention back to the task at hand, Yasushi looked down at his sister's socks, still not entirely believing what it was he was about to do. Taking a deep breath, he jumped.


Disaster. How could he have not seen this coming? "I'm a genius!" he thought, face creased with frustration as he pulled uselessly at his legs, held fast between the thick strands of elasticated fabric of his sister's sock. Stuck like a fly in a trap, unable to free himself, he waited in the semi-darkness. For what must have been an hour he struggled on and off, prying, pushing, twisting and fighting against the fabric that held him. In desperation he tried to gnaw at the one in front of him, and was rewarded merely with a mouthful of cold, bitter sweat. He closed his eyes, and prayed.

There came a faint rustling from the hallway, and Yasushi's eyes snapped open. He watched his youngest sister Yui enter the room, wearing a form fitting pair of bike spats and a lightweight shirt. "So she had practice today too?" he mused for a moment, as she placed her heavy sports bag and her heavier still school satchel down in the corner of the room and stood in front of the TV, watching disinterestedly. "YUII! ON THE TABLE!" He shouted, as clearly and loudly as he could, but his small size and the noise from the television rendered his efforts in vain. His sister was truly a sight to behold from the tabletop. The light from the table gently outlined her round posterior, held firmly by her spats, and the gentle curve of her crotch. Her size was still intimidating, as he looked her up and down. He had to move, and with renewed vigor started to push at his inanimate captor. Being so focused, he almost didn't notice Yui's voice, quietly speaking to herself as she stood by the table. "Huh? Are these mine? Did you wash them for me?"

He got a leg free, and the feeling of elation prompted him to try the other, not noticing the shadow looming. His world moved, and his leg came free as he found himself clinging to his former prison as it was raised up in his little sister's grip. She was a slight girl, almost flat chested with slim but toned legs and pale skin. Her flat midriff peeked out a little as she straightened up. His eyes went wide as her face rushed closer and closer until he could see every detail. Like Mika, Yui sported long black hair, but her love for sports led to it being held up in a neat ponytail much of the time, two strands left free to bracket her youthful features - a button nose and the slightly pouty lips inherited from her grandmother. He had no time to appreciate the cuteness of his 16-year old sibling as he realised where he was heading.

Yui pushed the socks to her nose and sniffed gently, quickly stopping as she understood that no, her sister had not washed her socks for her, these were in fact Mika's, and they were certainly not washed. She carried them to her sister's room and returned them with a simple "Don't leave these laying around, a pervert might steal them someday" and a smile, before she headed to the shower, unaware of the tiny prisoner she had captured within her nose, now adhered to the wall of her left nostril, laying in silent disbelief at what had transpired. It had all happened so fast, one moment marvelling at his imoto's face in all it's awe inspiring detail, the next staring into the blackness of her nose. It was clean, thankfully, but this gave him little relief as he surveyed his surroundings.

 

Chapter 3 by tokubetsu
Yasushi was not a happy man. Who in their right mind would be? He was stuck to the inside of his little sister's nose and she didn't even know he was missing. At first he squirmed, but that only got more of the thick clear substance that lined the walls of his prison on his body. He tried shouting, but to no avail - the tunnel was like a big trumpet, diverting the sound of his tiny voice exactly away from the person he wanted to hear it. Not much light got in, but he could see more than he ever wanted to. He was fairly close to the entrance, and above him lay an increasingly dense forest of fine hairs. Fine, he thought. Probably if he were the size he should be, his sister's nasal hairs would be almost vanishingly fine, but in his current state they were broad enough for him to wrap both hands around. Through the gap below lay a constantly moving view of the area ahead of his sibling as she pottered around the apartment. A gentle wind blew through as she breathed, thankfully not strong enough to draw him any further in, but also not strong enough to push him free.

About an hour went by without event, and Yasushi became increasingly worried that he would die of dehydration in there. The concept that he may have to consume the fluid which held him in place revolted him, but could it come to that? As if mocking him, his sister had sat down on the sofa holding a bottle of oolong tea in her hand, regularly bringing it to her mouth to drink. More fluid than he could consume in a lifetime, just inches of real space away. But to him, a few inches may as well have been an eternity.

His eternity ended before one might expect as Yui laughed while drinking, and shot her micro-sized brother from her nose like a cannon in the process. He landed with a dull thud, still coated in his former host's fluids, on her thigh among an impressive collection of crumbs and water droplets. At least, he thought they were water. Getting to his feet, he peeled off his vest and socks, now standing in just his underwear. "It's not like I can be seen" he thought to himself. Freed of a good deal of Yui-fluid, he walked tentatively over to one of the crumbs. It was as big as he was, an apparent metre-or-so boulder of some kind of potato snack sitting before him. He took a chunk and scoffed it down, forgetting for a moment his predicament as he sated his hunger. Chewing on the potato lump gave him time to look around and think.

Yui was his world right now. She had always been the difficult one. Not difficult in that she was always a mile-tall colossus, but difficult in that she was the youngest of a household that lacked parents. She complained that everyone treated her like a child, that no-one allowed her to be the responsible young adult she said she was. She didn't do well in school, constantly skipping cram school to go to arcades and such, and was scolded by her brother and Rena for doing so. She was kind to her friends and was popular at school, but over the last year had become a little cold around the oldest siblings. She and Mika got along well, however.

Mika was in fact next to her, an even larger companion to a mind-bogglingly large woman. Mika was a kind girl, and had taken care of Yui when they were younger. When Yasushi and Rena had gone to university or to work, the two younger girls would spend time together, singing at karaoke or occasionally shopping together. Mika admonished her charge frequently for being mean to her older siblings, but empathised with the girl. It was tough being the middle child, but she recently found a boyfriend and was working hard to get into a good university. Things had been looking up for her recently. Physically speaking, Mika was as average as you might expect. Pretty, balanced looks - more well rounded than her younger sister with a fuller bust and the same round behind. She was very conscious of her health, and attended all medical check-ups at school without fail. She wore her hair down, where it came to just past her shoulders, and wore very girlish clothes. It was only on the coldest of winter days that Mika could be seen in anything but a skirt.

It was at this point, as the only male of the household began to come to terms with the scale of things around him, that his sister decided it was time to take a break from whatever was on the television, lightly brushing her hand across her thighs, letting the accumulated crumbs fall onto the sofa's hard leather surface. The impact of his sisters hand left Yasushi reeling, dazed and disoriented, staring up at the ceiling for what seemed to be the thousandth time today. Suddenly, the ceiling was gone, and replaced by something he should have expected to see hovering over a sofa: Mika's skirt, and beneath it Mika's cotton panties, tightly hugging her shapely rear, the material stretching out as she sat down on top of her speck sized brother.

The world beneath Mika's rear was dark and hot. He could see nothing, and could feel only the tension of the cotton pressing down on him. Time itself seemed to slow to a crawl as his senses were filled with warmth and a faint smell of soap, and nothing more. Occasionally some movement or loud noise permeated through to him, reminding him, as if he could ever forget, that the world was continuing ahead unaware of his plight. Uncaring and distant.

Meanwhile, Mika was becoming restless. It had been a long day of study and homework and she started to feel like she was nodding off. She didn't much care for the TV show, it was some banal variety show of Yui's choosing. She knew she should see it through to the end, so she changed position, folding her right leg beneath her, sitting across the ball of her foot. Yasushi didn't know what was happening. After the sensory deprivation of being under his sister for god knows how long, the sudden barrage of light and sound startled him. He felt himself be lifted away from the forgiving surface of the sofa, caught up against Mika's underwear, before being rammed back down into something much firmer. His sister's foot pressed him mercilessly into her underside, where he could feel the base of her firm cheeks pressing on his sides as he was assaulted by the heat emanating from her. She wiggled side to side momentarily, wedging him further in place. It was here that the smell surrounding him changed from just soap. His sister had clearly recently showered, but the faint scent of her feet still lingered, all too recognisable from his earlier ordeal, and was now joined by something new. If it was what he thought it was, his sister was feeling like doing a little more than sleeping. Is this all he was now, he thought. A meaningless grain of salt to be brushed around and ignored. Nothing more than any of the crumbs he'd been grouped with earlier. Anger and despair welled up in him, impotently shouting and wriggling until his voice grew hoarse and his body tired.

Perhaps twenty minutes passed like this, the tiny fleck that used to be the pride of his department being ground against the panties of his oblivious sister. Mika had had enough, and the moment the show ended announced she was off to bed.

"I'll see you for breakfast, Yui. Don't oversleep." She said, feeling at where her panties had become firmly wedged into her behind.

"It's a Saturday, what does it matter?" came the half-hearted reply.

"You should make the most of every day. Goodnight" she countered, discreetly sliding a finger into the leg hole of her panties as she spoke, running it down the length of her crack and freeing her underwear before heading off to her bedroom yawning.

When our hero had thought his life could get no worse, his sister stood, her firm backside squashing him from all angles, before he felt the firm, slightly rough skin of Mika's hand slide into him from below, tearing him from his perch with only the roughness of her fingerprints. Terrified and wide eyed he could do nothing but watch as the finger he was riding on slipped through into his sister's underwear, and began to rub him directly into her crack, top to bottom. As her hand rotated to follow the contours of her shapely rear, the grooves of her fingerprint failed to support him any longer, and he was left behind. Trapped now in a place he certainly did not want to be. His cute sister's ass. He could see nothing as she walked, presumably to her room, and he could do nothing as she got down on all fours to unfold her futon, letting him slip a little deeper. He could do nothing as she pressed her chest to the floor, stretching her arms out as a cat might, spreading her pale flawless cheeks even further. He was powerless as he fell painfully against his sister's neat clean, pinkish little anus, and could only weep to himself as his planet-esque sister lay down, trapping him in one of the myriad wrinkles of her most private place.
Chapter 4 by tokubetsu
It was hot, claustrophobic and humid. For a brief moment Yasushi was reminded of those unpleasant summer days at rush hour, crammed into a hot train, air conditioning straining against the 40+ degree heat and the combined warmth of hundreds of salarymen, students and tourists. A hot commuter train, however, is not where he was. He lay pinned uncomfortably between two walls of warm, light pink flesh slightly off centre from his sister Mika’s back door. His right arm, legs, and a good portion of his torso was held tightly in place by the tiny folds of his unaware sibling’s anus, and his tears did nothing to help but raise the already unpleasant humidity.

Mika was having a very relaxed evening. Laying chest down on her futon, leafing idly through a magazine, earphones firmly pressed into place playing the latest hit songs. Life was good for her, and as the night rolled on and her eyes tired of reading, she decided it could be even better. She stood quickly, brushing the magazine to the floor and closing and locking her bedroom door. She peeled off her shirt, still slightly damp from the ambient heat, and pulled off her skirt and panties together in one unceremonious movement. Placing her clothes in a rough pile to one side, she lay down on her back, closed her eyes, and gently caressed her womanhood.

Yasushi had no idea what was happening. His world was the occasionally-twitching ring of his younger sister’s rear, and as much as she moved around doing god-knows-what, that world did not change. He looked out as she undressed, seeing the inside of his sister’s room, plain with but a few books and small items of furniture in the corners, adorned with souvenirs and purikura photos of her and her friends. Another blurry, nausea-inducing change of scenery and his view was inverted. The door to his sister’s room closed, framed by her colossal legs bent at the knees. The feet that had tormented him earlier seemed so harmless, so normal, so distant. Suddenly, a shadow came over him, and he craned his neck, looking up along the crack of his sister’s underside. The feminine curves of Mika’s pussy sported a neat and tidy covering of pubic hair, and Yasushi had no desire to see it at any closer distance. What drew his attention was the colossal fingers that had come down, idly caressing her sensitive lips, brushing the hairs aside to contact her delicate skin.

His sister was masturbating, and he had a front row seat.

Time seemed to balloon out, slowing to a crawl as he watched with a kind of grim fascination as his sister pleasured herself. Her fingers became wet quickly, slick with her fluids as she pressed them up against her opening. A loud slurping sound signalled her exploratory insertions, her breathing becoming noticeably louder. As she slid her middle finger deeper into herself, the muscles of her anus tightened, clenching in response to the feelings coursing through her body, and unknown to her crushing the breath out of her older brother. Yasushi struggled for breath between contractions, struggling as the crevices opened out. This, he thought, was despair. There was no hope that his sister would feel him, even here in such a sensitive place. He was surely doomed to a fate worse than death the next time his beloved sibling relieved herself, and there was nothing he could do.

Becoming despondent, almost unresponsive to the world around him, he almost didn’t realise he was being drawn closer to the centre of the sphincter. He almost felt calm as he was pulled down into the middle of his sister’s twitching anus. He almost felt relief each time it pressed him into its walls, and he almost cried out as a tremendous droplet of his sister’s fluids ran down over her tight little hole, pulling him to safety, and depositing him in the crack of her behind.

Mika’s quiet moans soon stopped as her back arched and her body twitched with the force of her orgasm. Her fingers, covered and dripping with the sticky residue of her play hung above Yasushi like some kind of perverse sword of Damocles. Soon she turned off the light, and fell asleep. Yasushi could not sleep, laying wide eyed and shocked into silence, stuck in a thin layer of rapidly drying bodily fluids. Time seemed to crawl - he had no watch nor could he see anything that might indicate the passage of time. He recalled laughing and joking with his sisters, chatting over breakfast, helping each other with homework. Recently things had been hard, Rena and himself were not home much, and when together tended to bond better than with their younger siblings, and it had driven a wedge between them and Yui. Being the youngest she was always sensitive to her older relative’s words and actions, and everyone knew that she felt alienated of late. Excluded from the “mature” group, but not without reason. She was impulsive, and often did and said things she regretted later.

Morning came at last, gently sunlight filtered into the room and woke Yasushi from his slumber. He didn’t know when he had succumbed to sleep, but he felt no better for it. He stretched out his limbs, forgetting for a few happy moments where he had spent the night. Cracking sounds followed as his arms and legs broke free of the slightly hard substance he was adhered to. He relapsed back into sleep.

Mika woke to the sound of her phone alarm, sitting up promptly before standing and walking to the small cupboard beside the window. She pulled out a bathrobe and threw it around herself quickly, tying the belt tightly and heading out for breakfast. Her brother had awoken to the alarm too, but was much less relaxed as his world was inverted and jiggled to and forth. He realised as his sister walked to the living room and poured a glass of water that he was no longer “stuck”, but simply held in place by his sister’s firm buttocks. The night and the sudden movements of morning had broken his bounds, and he was free to take the initiative. His sister moved to the table, placing 4 glasses and 4 plates on the surface, as unknown to her, her brother prepared to descend from her massive form.

He managed to work himself free of her firm behind as she set the table, and once she took her seat, he set about making his way from one tiny almost invisible hair to the next, traversing Mika’s inner thigh. It took him perhaps ten minutes, but her arrived at her knee, and throwing caution to the wind, slid down the impossible length of her shin to her foot. He rolled upon landing, bouncing along his sister’s smooth skin before coming to a halt. He lay for a moment, panting and wheezing, recovering from his sudden burst of physical activity, and took a moment to admire his former captor. Her skin was truly flawless, even at his size. Her legs, long and slim, stretched off into the sky, and her feet were adorned with cute toes and unpainted but well kept nails.

There was little time for admiration however, and he knew it. Standing, he surveyed the area under the table. The floor was very clean, spotless even. Someone must have cleaned. He could move to the leg of the table where he would be safe, but where from there? Wait for everyone to go out and try to get back to the device? He still couldn’t reach it...

He saw something he wanted, something he wanted so badly that his train of thought was instantly derailed. Between his sisters feet lay some grains of what he assumed to be sugar, and at least two small droplets of water. He set off at a run, dropping from Mika’s middle toe to the floor below, and sprinting to one of the water droplets. He drank thirstily before diving into it, rolling and spinning in the fluid as if it were a fountain of youth, and emerged from the other side with tiny droplets all over his body. Shaking them off, he headed for the sugar crystal closest to him. As he walked, Mika stood and quietly left the table, disappearing off into the house.

He had just about reached the crystal, standing up to his waist, when Yui noisily entered the room. He watched fearfully as she stomped around the room, moving TV remotes and books to their proper places. “She always did try to keep the place clean and tidy” mused Yasushi. In what looked alarmingly like a response to his thoughts, the young girl’s eyes locked onto the loose grains on the floor. “Mika...” she voiced, moving over to the table and kneeling down. The water she didn’t mind, that would take care of itself, but sugar would get sticky. She licked her index finger and pressed it into the grains in turn, accumulating them on the tip of her finger.

Yasushi screamed at the top of his lungs as his little sister pushed him into her saliva and lifted him, pressing her finger into each sugar crystal in turn. He cried out as the room blurred before snapping back into clarity. He was silenced as Yui’s eyes locked onto him, and her voice quietly conveyed the words “What’s that?”. He watched as her colossal thumb came up, looming over him as she brushed off the sugar grains onto the table top, leaving only her miniscule speck of a brother stuck helplessly to her middle finger. She brought it to her eye again, studying the unknown thing intently.

“Some tiny bug. This is exactly why you don’t drop sugar.” she muttered, and levelled her giant thumbnail with the tiny creature, ready to bisect it effortlessly.

Yasushi turned in a flash, and bit hard into his sister’s finger.
Chapter 5 by tokubetsu
“Ah.” Yui let a little sound out from her mouth.
“The thing actually bit me. How ridiculous. It didn’t even hurt, just… tickled” she thought to herself, idly watching the tiny speck twitch around on her still saliva covered digit.
The next thoughts came into her mind quickly and without hesitation.
“Annoying, just like some people I know. They might get along well.”
Yasushi turned from his gnawing at his sister’s fingerprint as her giant hand dropped back to her side, and the world shot by at an alarming pace as Yui walked through their home.
“Can I come in?” her voice rang out, stopping at one of the doors.
“Uh, sure.” came a distant reply. It was Rena’s voice.
Yui opened the sliding door to her older sister’s room, giving a perfunctory nod as she did so.
“Getting ready for work?”
“Yeah… I’ll be going soon. What did you want?”
“Noth…” Yui was cut off mid-sentence.
“I’m not lending you any more money. You know our allowance is limited and I work hard so I can help out!” Rena interjected.
“I wasn’t going to ask that! Jeez…” Yui mumbled to herself, glancing at her hand by her side. “Annoying…” she mouthed.
Rena stood from where she had been sitting on the bed and walked to a small dresser covered in trinkets and glassware, checking her makeup in a well lit magnifying mirror there, her thin pyjamas hugging her rear as she did so. Yui saw a way she too could be annoying, eyeing the clothes messily laid on the bed. She moved quickly, grabbing up her sister’s black nylons, quickly finding the leg holes with her left hand and deftly pushing her right deep inside until she felt her fingers rub against the very ends of the fabric tube. As quickly as she had moved to start, she removed her hands and dumped the item of clothing back in a similar order to which is had been.
“What are you doing?” Rena asked from across the room, turning to see her kid sister smiling.
“Nothing. Just thought your clothes today were cute.”
“Oh… uh, thanks. They’re not new, I just haven’t worn them in a while. You can borrow them sometime if you like… though you’re slimmer than me.” her sister replied humbly.
“Th… thanks. I’d like that. I’ll be, um, going.” Yui looked uncomfortable and retreated from the room. If Rena had been paying attention, she may have seen the well-known image of her sister looking regretful.
Content now that her makeup was all fine, she set about getting dressed. She quickly pulled off her pyjamas, setting them in a neat pile on the bed, and pulled some matching panties and a bra from a small box under the bed, quickly donning both. Being older than her sisters, Rena had the fullest figure, with a defined waist and a respectable bust, legs still toned and smooth, but a little wider at the thighs than those of her slender younger counterparts. She picked up her nylons, plain dark coloured ones, perhaps a little thick for this time of year, but she liked them and wore them often. She pushed her left leg in first, stumbling for a moment until she regained her balance, before turning, sitting on the bed and inserting her right leg. She pulled both sides tight, relishing the feeling of the material pressing against her feet, before standing and pulling up the waist. Over these she donned a plain straight skirt and a simple white blouse, checked her hair, and left for work.
From the tiny brother’s perspective, the preceding five minutes had been much more confusing. He had cried out as Yui plunged her moist fingertip down into the depths of Rena’s tights, and tried to hold on tight to her fingertip as she rubbed it against the material. They had been washed, clearly, but the faint scent of his elder sister still remained in the fabric, filling his nose and the giant hand withdrew. Had these been thinner, he was sure he could have slipped through the gaps, but it proved impossible. He could see faint glimmers of light filtering through the walls of his prison, outlining Rena’s subtly curved form as she dressed. The light vanished, and g-forces ended his struggles for a moment. The next thing he saw felt all too familiar - Rena’s humungous toes pushing down toward him like a beast searching for their prey. The toes pushed over him, pressing against the fabric, compressing the little man against the tip of her second toe, slightly longer than the rest. There came a sudden shock, threatening to knock him out completely as his sister lost her balance, slamming her foot into the ground in response.
Every step she took was a nausea-inducing roller-coaster ride, and got no better as his gorgeous sister arrived at the front door and slipped on some sensible shoes with a small heel. The blackness of the inside of the shoe replaced the dim lighting inside the hallway of the house, and the temperature immediately started to rise. Yasushi could see nothing, arms and legs held splayed out against his sister’s toe, and as she walked through the Saitama streets in the close and humid summer atmosphere, he began to sweat. If the temperature outside was 30-something degrees, the temperature plastered to a toe inside two layers of clothes must have been pushing 40.
Rena worked hard all day at the cafe, running to-and-fro with customer’s orders, sweeping and brushing the floors, cleaning tables. She’d started sweating shortly after leaving the house, but the cafe was air conditioned. Only when she left work to return home in the late evening did the heat outside become apparent again, causing her body to become subtly shiny with a thin layer of sweat by the time she arrived home. She sat on the bed, quickly unbuttoning and removing her blouse as she turned the room’s air conditioner up. Pulling off her skirt and peeling off her nylons, she dropped her day’s clothes on the bed, flung her underwear into a basket across the room, and headed to the shower.
If Rena felt unpleasant after her day’s labour, Yasushi felt downright disgusting. By the time his sister had started working, he was already covered in her sweat. As the day bore on the sweat on her body dried out, but that which had soaked into his restraints persisted, keeping him moist with the subtly scented fluid all day. The material chafed against him sometimes, and seemed to get tighter and tighter as time went by. The blackness didn’t help. He felt suffocated, trapped, afraid, and all of this because of his older sister’s second toe. Not even the big one! he lamented. His eyes spun and stung as light poured in - Rena was home and had pulled off her shoes. Another vomit-inducing ride later and he found himself being pulled from his sibling’s foot by the now-outright-wet nylons, and a moment later he landed on the soft, dry, pleasant-smelling surface of her bed. Breathing deeply, he fell into a heavy slumber, unaware of what was to follow once he awoke.
Chapter 6 by tokubetsu
Waking with a start, Yasushi immediately realised that the landscape around him was different. His eyes worked frantically to make sense of the vague shapes in the darkened room, quickly recognising that he was still sitting upon his sister’s bed. However the major change in the shape of the bed was quickly attributed to his sister’s colossal sleeping form ahead of him. She lay peacefully on her back, wearing some simple cotton shorts and a loose T-shirt, the colours of which Yasushi couldn’t ascertain in the dark.

Slowly, hazily, an idea formed in the young man’s mind. This might be my chance, he mused. She won’t move for hours, she won’t spot me and mistake me for something, no-one will interrupt. I can climb into her ear and scream until she senses me, he thought. Without any further hesitation, he set off at a brisk jog.

The surface of the bed was uneven, and the mesh of fibres that made up said surface made moving at any speed a tiring affair. This paled into insignificance compared to the titanic shorts he soon encountered. He knew he had to climb here or further up in order to slip into his siblings ear later, and so one step, one handhold at a time, he began to scale the mind-bogglingly large item of clothing. The gentle sounds of his sister’s breathing becoming the background noise to the most intensive exercise of his life. The warmth of her body could be felt through the fabric, removing any possibility that he may feel cold.

Half an hour and two breaks later Yasushi finally lay on his back atop his sister’s pelvis, panting and out of breath. Rena stirred for a moment, perhaps dreaming, but her minor motions barely registered to the exhausted speck on her shorts. After a brief respite, he began the long (but relatively flat) trek towards his sister’s peaceful-looking face. At first he planned to go along the top of her shirt, but after fighting with the loose shorts all the way to the waistband, he decided progressing across her skin would be more efficient, both in time and energy.

Dropping the short distance from the edge of her shorts, his feet made contact with her flesh. Her warmth and subtle aroma was exceedingly calming, and the relative smoothness of his new path allowed him to relax somewhat. He travelled up at a leisurely pace past her navel, a huge pit relative to the tiny brother, and across her flat midriff as it gently rose and fell with her breathing. It was shortly after this that Yasushi realised he had forgotten something critical. Two somethings. He met two gently curved mounds of flesh, and felt suddenly ashamed. To be dwarfed by Rena’s legs or back is one thing, but to be this tiny fleck of dust compared to her breasts, and to be so close to them, made him feel terrible. Insignificant and perverted in a single motion. “I guess I’ll leave this part out too” he pondered, pressing forward between his sister’s firm, smooth tits and entering her cleavage. He couldn’t imagine what would become of him if she were to roll over, trapping him or worse, crushing him between them. A miniscule speck of red on her gorgeous pale white skin. “She wouldn’t even notice.”

After a difficult but uneventful climb up the neck and chin of his slumbering sibling, Yasushi was faced with the bizarre and alien-looking terrain of her face. Being this size made many things seem strange, but standing like this on a person's face was downright bizarre. He moved slowly up her chin, and found his passage blocked by her soft pink lips. Eager not to become better acquainted with what lay beyond, he skirted to the side, following the contours of Rena's admittedly pretty face until he reached the side of her mouth. Her nose stood like some strange organic tunnel, and further away still lay her slight twitching eyes, long eyelashes protruding outwards.

At this moment disaster struck. His sister, dreaming or otherwise, turned her head abruptly to the left, the sudden acceleration knocking her tiny brother to his feet and sending him tumbling across his face. He stopped an instant later, but found himself unable to move easily. He found himself wet and stuck with a substance he was already familiar with. He was glued to the corner of Rena's mouth by a miniscule amount of her drool, saliva that escaped her mouth in her incredibly relaxed state. There he remained, unmoving, knowing that he had been so close to his potential salvation, only to be thwarted by his sister's cute sleeping face. She didn't even make a conscious movement. Her tiny movements and overflowing salivary glands had unwittingly overpowered him entirely. Time once again became unbearably slow as the night passed by.
Chapter 7 by tokubetsu
Eventually, his colossal sister awoke groggily, spending at least half an hour snoozing her alarm clock before sitting upright and stretching. As she yawned, her miniscule speck of a brother was treated to a view of the colossal cavern of her mouth from his position at it’s corner, still stuck firmly in place. He screamed and shouted to no avail as the titanic girl stood and gathered some clothes for the day from a chest of drawers, laying them on the bed before sitting at a small dresser. She reached out and flipped a small white switch, toggling a ring of powerful off-white lights around the main mirror, before pulling an elaborate makeup set out from a drawer. Opening the box, she quickly pulled a small magnifying mirror into place in the centre of the table, and took a moment to examine her face. She looked tired, undoubtedly the stress and fatigue from work could not be dispelled with a single night’s sleep. As she looked closer, pulling back her eyelids for a moment checking her eyes for redness and running her fingers down the smooth skin of her cheeks, she spotted something unusual. There was some dirt or something stuck to the right corner of her mouth. She leaned in still further to the mirror, and allowed her mouth to drop open in surprise as she saw the shape of a miniscule person.

Yasushi was elated as the subtly-distorted reflections of his sibling’s huge dark eyes fixed onto him, and she expressed surprise instead of disgust or boredom as Yui had done when she inadvertently picked him up before. He watched as his sister took a moment to collect her thoughts before moving her hand slowly to a tiny brush by her makeup kit. She pushed it towards him, and he grabbed onto the bristles as it broke him free of his saliva prison. He found himself being held up once again before the distressingly large eyeball of one of his siblings as she inspected his tiny naked form. How much she could make out, he didn’t know, but surely she could tell he was human?

“Can you shout to me?” she whispered suddenly.

Yasushi bellowed with all his might, but no reaction was registered upon the girl’s face. She watched for a moment, before moving the brush slowly to her right ear, holding the tip and the miniature person close to the opening. Again he cried out, but there came no reaction.

“I guess you’re too small. Or I’m imagining things… No. Surely not” his sister mumbled.

“Is it something in that room? I’ll.. I’ll be back.” she continued, placing the brush gently down on the desk before dashing out of her room, still clad in her delicate pyjamas.

Yasushi felt himself exhaling a sigh of relief. “I’ve been found!” he thought, “She can read the paper I left in there, the instructions, the logs! She can turn me back!”

After the longest fifteen minutes of his life, Rena returned to the desk, and gingerly picked up the brush and it’s helpless charge.
“I can’t believe you made that. It was you, right? A shrinking machine? I read through the papers on the desk quickly, and I’ve plugged it in. The dial… thing? said it would take 6 or 7 hours, so you’ll have to wait a bit. I think I can work it, it seems simple. I think, anyway… I said that about the smartphone I ended up donating to Yui didn’t I?”

Yasushi watched his gorgeous older sister rant a little, and allowed a smile to grace his face for the first time since the accident. Hearing someone acknowledge him as a person was in itself a huge relief. He had started to think he’d never be spoken to directly again.

“At least she could figure it out, right? Heheh… oh! The time! I’m gonna be late! Sorry Yasu, I’ll put you somewhere safe while I’m at work and we’ll fix you up tonight.” his sister announced, before hastily looking around the room. She stood, spotting something, and marched across the room to the chest of drawers, plucking a medium sized glass jar from atop it. The jar was unmarked, but looked as if it had been washed recently.

“This was Mika’s, I noticed she’d washed it out and was going to take it to her, but I carried it in here on my way somewhere last night and forgot. She won’t mind us using it, I expect she wanted to put a plant in here or something.”

Yasushi experienced a bizarre sense of vertigo as the brush he was on was thrust through the opening of the heavyweight jar, the massive sides sliding past him like canyon walls. The brush prodded gently against the base of the vessel, and the tiny man fell from the bristles onto the cold glass surface. Rena took the brush back out before turning her attention to the lid - a thin metal screw-top.

“Just like when we were kids, huh?” she joked to herself, poking a hole in the thin lid with a ballpoint pen, before screwing it gently back onto the jar.

“There we go! Alright, I’ve got to finish getting ready. I’ll see you tonight.”

He watched in silence as his sister speedily applied some light makeup and sprinted to the bathroom clothes in hand to change, and heard the slam of the front door a moment later. “I’m safe…” he spoke quietly to himself, not believing it even in its spoken form.
Perhaps he was right not to.
Chapter 8 by tokubetsu
Yasushi rested against the cold glass wall of the heavyweight jar, listening to the distant sounds of people moving around in the apartment and cars driving up and down the street outside. He watched the curtains that blocked the bright Tokyo sun gently moving in the breeze. For the first time in what felt like forever he felt amazed and curious about his situation - building the device, shrinking himself had never occurred to him. Now here he was, seeing the world as no human ever had before, from the perspective of an ant or tiny spider. At his size, the effects of human colonisation was more than great expansive cities and beautiful bridges, but a whole world of unnatural straight lines and vast expanses of unbroken ground. All of this, and all he was seeing was a cramped little apartment. How would sports halls look at this size? A swimming pool would be an inland sea, a stadium largest than the biggest craters in the solar system. He could spend a week exploring the inside of a computer, or live for months in a space no bigger than a shoebox. This could be the first easy method to send men to Mars or beyond, he mused - launching a tiny box of astronauts with everything they needed, along with a regrowth device for when they arrive, would be trivial compared with sending a full-sized vessel. He’d solved far more problems than he ever thought.

The peaceful thoughts of a new world of cheap transport and unlimited food were knocked from the tiny man’s mind as the door to Rena’s room slid open. He turned, half standing to see the distorted image of Mika entering the room. She looked awkward - she never did like going into other people’s spaces. But what was she doing here? Her head turned smoothly back and forth, looking for something before her eyes fell squarely upon the shiny glass jar on the chest of drawers.

“Ah, it was in here. Rena must’ve taken it for something…” said Mika, walking softly over to the drawers as if trying not to be heard. Yasushi was thrown onto his back as his sister’s hand grabbed the jar, roughly snatching it up. She glanced over the glass object momentarily before allowing her hand to return to her side and gingerly leaving the room. As her arms swing gently by her sides, Yasushi lying against the ever-moving side of the jar caught glimpses of something in her right hand - flashes of white and glinting plastic. He started to feel mildly seasick, and subsequently downright nauseous when his sibling stopped, raiding her hand and the jar it held to push open a door. The bathroom door.

As the miniscule pink speck within the glass jar rolled and slid to and fro with the motion of the vessel, it was hard for it to understand what was moving where. The movement ceased as the jar was placed gingerly on the waterproof washroom floor close to the central drain. The apartment’s bathroom was like many in Japan, a sealed pair of rooms containing a toilet in one and a bath in the other. This was the room with the bath, though Yasushi noted that Mika had left the dividing door open. The stool in front of the faucets and shower stood like a bizarre architectural showpiece not too far away, and beyond that the girls’ toiletries stood like multi colored skyscrapers. For a moment the insignificant little brother imagined being on that stool as one of his sisters came in to bathe, the weight of their naked bodies pressing down on the smooth plastic seat. The moment passed with a shudder of imagined pain and he turned his attention back to Mika, who to his surprise was dressed differently to when he last looked.

As he had admired the “bathroom buildings”, Mika had been unceremoniously slipping off her thin summer skirt and wriggling out of a particularly tight-fitting pair of cute white and red panties, folding both and placing them on a small rack in the adjoining room before returning to the jar on the floor. She stooped for a moment to deposit the other object she’d brought along next to the jar, before standing to reposition herself.

Yasushi stared out from the glass prison, up at the unbelievably long smooth legs of Mika. Long legs that curved gently outwards on the middle - the effect of sitting on floors for many years - before terminating in two cute feet. Feet which had been his tormentors previously. He watched as her toes momentarily twitched as her balance shifted, and he watched as she reached down from the heavens to place a plastic cylinder nearby. The cylinder, he saw, was transparent plastic with a screw thread at its head where the lid had been, and a single paper label. The label bore a number of small kanji, but some were larger and more prominent than the others, written vertically.
“試料瓶 患者:竹田美香”
“Sample bottle. Patient: Takeda Mika”

Yasushi stared in horror, his mind piecing together what was about to happen, before screaming his sisters name. He shouted and jumped and waved as his sister squatted down, removing the metal lid from the jar she had washed out the day before for just this purpose. Samples were always a bother, but she always made sure to get a thorough health check at every opportunity. She set the lid to one side before sliding the jar underneath her body, gently lowering herself until she felt her pubic hairs brush against the opening. She looked up, closing her eyes and relaxing herself.

Yasushi stopped shouting as his sky was filled with the underside of his sister for the second time that week. Whereas before he had observed only part of her sensitive vulva, now he had an unobstructed view. A neat covering of hairs surrounded smooth pink lips and a now slightly open maw. He watched the pornographic display as his sister’s hand and slender fingers slid down, brushing hairs aside to work their way between her plump folds before spreading herself open before him. Moist flesh unfolded before him emanating a massive amount of heat, and every miniscule detail was revealed. He watched, speechless as her vagina twitched a few times, before slowly relaxing. Then it happened.

At first only a couple of drops of liquid fell to the base of the jar near the little man, but a split second later the full stream of his cute sister’s urine burst forth, narrowly missing him and smashing against the container wall. The stream was broad and the whole jar immediately filled with flying droplets and a thick mist while the tide flowed over him. He found himself supported at first by surface tension, but as larger droplets struck him he was forced down into the fluid. He coughed and struggled as his sister’s piss covered him, filling his senses and on several occasions his mouth.

The stream flickered, stopped. A few drops fell to the surface of the pool in which Yasushi now floated, gasping for breath and coughing up mouthfuls of the harsh-smelling by-products of his unaware sister’s digestion. She’d urinated on him as if he was an ant before a cruel child, and she didn’t even know. He was nothing more than dirt to her, fit to be mixed in with and covered in her waste. Not even worthy of being digested, just discarded with what was left over. The stuff she didn’t need.

Mika grabbed at the roll of paper she had brought in with her, drying herself before kneeling beside the jar. Perfect, she thought. Not a drop on the floor. Now just to decant some into the sample container and we’re good. She reached for both vessels and set about pouring some of her excretion into the slender tube. As she carefully poured, she spotted a tiny fleck of something fighting the flow. She watched as it slipped down the stream landing in the sample tube, before splashing around on the surface uselessly. A bug? She glanced at the metal lid on the floor. Holes…?

“Oh… whoops! Sorrysorrysorry-!” She stuttered, hurriedly pulling a square of toilet paper from the roll and shaping it into a rough point. She pushed the paper down onto the little mite and watched as it stuck fast to the now urine-soaked paper. Quickly she finished filling the sample bottle, placing the screw lid back on top before emptying the jar into the toilet in the next room. Yasushi lay panting on the soft moist paper, face streaked with a mixture of piss and his own tears, listening as he heard the rush of a toilet flush and the sound of the hand basin taps being turned on and off.

Mika rushed back in, the now clean jar in hand, and picked up the paper she had left on the floor. She carefully pressed the triangle in through the neck of the jar, giving it a quick tap against the side to dislodge her older sibling’s pet insect.

“She’ll never know… it’s fine…” she muttered, tightly refastening the lid on the jar and returning it to Rena’s chest of drawers. Yasushi did not move during his return, instead closing his eyes and praying. Praying for salvation or a dignified death, but feeling like neither was likely.
Chapter 9 by tokubetsu
Rena leaned gently against the door to the apartment, exhausted after her long day of work, and slipped off her shoes before stepping into the hall. She dropped her small handbag the the side of the passage and proceeded onward. She could see lights on in the living room and coming from her sisters’ bedrooms, so people were still awake. She slid open the door to her room quietly, quickly closing it behind herself as she checked the dresser. Sure enough, the thick glass jar was still there - the morning hadn’t been some bizarre hallucination or waking-dream. Relief that she hadn’t lost her mind mixed with anxiety over the next steps of her brother’s salvation as she walked across the room, picking up the jar gently and holding it up to the light. Inside she could see the little speck she had seen in greater detail reflected in her magnifying mirror. The tiny fleck of dust that represented her brother’s undoubtedly terrified form. The bizarreness of it all washed over her, and she stood transfixed by the idea for a moment. Quietly, she headed for the study.

Yasushi awoke to movement, rapid changes in inertia marked his prison’s carriage in the hands of his big sister as she took him to the small workshop. He watched, almost uncaring as she gingerly stepped into the cramped space, lit only by the high-powered lamp over the bench, and closed the door behind her. She turned, placing the jar on the workbench and learning over the simple plastic and metal stool to inspect the machinery.

“Charge says ‘Good’... this… number is what the paper says is right. Change the ‘Operational Mode’ to ‘Revert’...” she quietly spoke to herself, operating each switch and dial after consulting the papers spread across the desk. He watched as she pushed on the little 3-position switch that determined which part of the device was fired.

*click*

The little switch moved to the middle position. The middle position. Yasushi panicked, leaping to his feet and banging his fists ineffectually against the glass. Two lights were lit on a small panel to his sister’s side. Of the three indicators, “Reduce”, “Restore” and “Safe”, both Reduce and Restore were lit.

*click*

Rena pushed the little switch a little further, looking a little annoyed that it hadn’t flipped properly the first time, before returning to the paperwork. Yasushi sighed in relief, sinking to his knees just as the glass was suddenly but gently upended. He found himself standing on what had been the wall, and saw his sister’s fingers beckon to him from the mouth of the vessel. With what little energy he had left, he pressed his body to move forwards, deprived of proper food and water and exhausted from his ordeals. He reached the edge of the glass, and saw the tip of a sample probe waiting, shaking visibly. The slim aluminium spike resembled a skewer, and was used to move tiny samples around on the target lens, but at the size it resembled some kind of extremely long missile.

Nervously, he climbed onto the tip, holding on to the thick metal tip with arms and legs as the world flicked by. Almost instantly he found himself staring into the beam path, the bright light of the alignment laser dazzling him. He relaxed as his sister braced her hand against the desk and flicked the final switch. Darkness and noise came all at once.

When Yasushi opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was that he was naked, and that he was sitting on an aluminium spike and an optical bench. He quickly rolled to the side, landing with a thud on the stool, and then on the floor. He squirmed to see Rena looking down at him, eyes visibly filling with tears as she realised how much danger her brother had been in, and the kind of fear he must have felt. He stood, shakily, covering his manhood with his hands. Without warning, Yui and Mika stuck their heads into the room.

“What’s going on?”
“Where’ve you been?”
“Why are you naked?”

The questions, reasonable as they were, were of no concern to the young man. He smiled, tears flowing from his eyes, before fainting.

Epilogue:
Yasushi sat in yet another lecture, one of the last of his final year at university. More a formality than anything - he’d already been awarded a research position and two honorary degrees by the university in light of his groundbreaking work. The research team assigned to him were busy working for the second consecutive year on improvements and testing of the device he’d created, and “rendered-safe” copies were being used in a handful of laboratories worldwide to push the boundaries of science of all kinds. New medical treatments, advanced materials, electronic devices were being made every day, and mega-corporations were paying 8-digit sums for time on the little machines. The operating principle was well known, but the specifics of the device’s operation were known only to one man. One young student who knew the dangers all too well.
No-one else would suffer what I did, he thought to himself.

He thought.
Chapter 9 Alternate 1 by tokubetsu
The stream flickered, stopped. A few drops fell to the surface of the pool in which Yasushi now floated, gasping for breath and coughing up mouthfuls of the harsh-smelling by-products of his unaware sister’s digestion. She’d urinated on him as if he was an ant before a cruel child, and she didn’t even know. He was nothing more than dirt to her, fit to be mixed in with and covered in her waste. Not even worthy of being digested, just discarded with what was left over. The stuff she didn’t need.

Mika grabbed at the roll of paper she had brought in with her, drying herself before kneeling beside the jar. Perfect, she thought. Not a drop on the floor. Now just to decant some into the sample container and we’re good. She reached for both vessels and set about pouring some of her excretion into the slender tube. Yasushi floated close to the wall of the vessel recovering as a small amount was poured out, then the container levelled itself once again. He saw the world flash by as Mika stood, walking to the toilet and lifting the lid. She was going to dispose of him like the worthless bit of dirt he was. The jar spun, the liquid pouring forth as Yasushi swam as hard as he could to stay close to the wall of the container where he knew the speed of the flow would be lowest. The pouring continued, the yellow substance hammering into the toilet water far below.

Finally the last few drops trickled down the inside, and carried a little pink speck with them. As the first few fell, Mika gave the jar a slight flick before righting it, placing it back in the centre of the floor. Yasushi found himself half way through the neck of the jar in a tiny drop of her urine that hadn’t run back down inside. Not wanting to descend into the acrid-smelling vessel once more, he pulled himself slowly up onto the rim of the jar and lay panting, breathless, until his sky was obscured once more.

Mika placed the little sample vial on the counter before taking the second one in hand, unscrewing the top and removing a small spatula from within. She carried both into the toilet, setting them on the floor beside the big jar. She was glad she’s appropriated this one, it was just perfect for her needs. She squatted over it a second time, hovering her perfect ass over the aperture, rocking back and forth on her splayed toes until she was happy with her aim.

Yasushi watched as his sister once again filled his vision with her underside. The smooth firm skin of her buttocks seemed to go on forever, broken only by the long, neat crevice that split the centre, and the pinkish-brown wrinkled skin of her sphincter at it’s heart. He stared in horror as his sibling’s back door aligned with his little home, watched as it twitched, clenching as she moved into position. He couldn’t avert his eyes as the hole relaxed before opening out like some kind of portal, issuing forth a great brown pillar that stretched down past him into the jar. His sister’s tight little anus clenched, neatly bisecting the log before dispensing another. The jar filled rapidly, the two big chunks of her waste coiling slightly inside. The stench assaulted his senses as the last few remnants fell from her butt, landing with a wet thump close to him.

The portal of Mika’s anus closed tightly, surprisingly clean given what had just happened, and her body lurched sideways, moving her weight onto one bent leg so she could stand. As she did, her torso lowered slightly, jamming her neat little asshole against the edge of the jar. She leapt up quickly, shocked by the cold glass against her sensitive rear exit, before picking up the jar and with her breath held using the tiny scoop to take a sample from her stool, placing it and the scoop into the second vial and sealing it tightly. Satisfied that her doctor would have plenty to go on, she unceremoniously dumped the rest of her “products” into the still piss-filled toilet.

Turning, she sat upon the now-full toilet, relaxing. Beneath her, stuck tightly to an incredibly fine hair, one of several surrounding her anus, was her older brother. Her brush with the jar’s rim had pressed him into her flesh, and as he fell away he had become caught on the filamentary structure, and now sat precariously above the certain-death of the toilet bowl, directly beneath the maw of his little sister’s anal orifice. He craned his neck in the half-light below his sibling’s flawless body, light filtering in between her legs and her neat little bush. He could see the wrinkled door to her insides clench hard as if recovering from disgorging its load. He heard a beep, and a loud whirring came from below - Mika was using the toilet’s bidet function, and the last thing he saw before the jet of water punched him in the back was his sister’s back door blossom open a little in anticipation, as if hungering for the tiny morsel of a brother it was to receive.

The water shot into him, instantly sweeping him from the little hair that had saved him earlier and pressing his whole body into Mika’s pulsing anus. The stream was not constant in pressure, acting to ram his tiny form deeper and deeper with every pulse. As Mika flexed her anus and moved her rear in small circles, ensuring she got a good thorough clean, Yasushi was gifted with momentary breaks and glimmers of hope before the pounding resumed.

Once the stream ended, a now unconscious man lay trapped in the centre of the 18-year old student’s anal orifice. She dabbed at her now spotless rear with some thin paper, dropping it into the toilet bowl before standing. She gave her back door muscles a last good tense before she hit flush. The jar was still an issue, and donning some rubber gloves she proceeded to clean it thoroughly with the shower head over the drain before bleaching the inside, drying it thoroughly and replacing the lid.

As she strode across the room, Yasushi regained some semblance of conscience. His eyes groggily opened, but told him little of the tight moist environment he now inhabited. He was literally a bit of dirt in Mika’s ass, smaller than an ant, and trapped without her even knowing. The next thing his eyes informed him of was the fact that his sister planned to follow up her exam preparation with a suppository.

The red and white capsule pressed up against the tunnel that was his new home, and he watched as it rotated and squirmed closer, pushing an air bubble along ahead of it as Mika’s tight hole made a seal against it’s smooth surface. At first the semi-transparent capsule allowed some light to filter in, but as Yasushi was pushed deeper by the intruding medication, the light vanished, and as he was pressed into the wall of his cute sister’s rectum, he could only feel and hear the world around him.

Faint muffled sounds and shifts in inertia were the only signs Yasushi had that the outside world was continuing as he lay trapped in the giant girl’s ass, slowly becoming moist and dissolving the suppository and it’s payload into its slick walls. Disorientated, he attempted to find the exit, but quickly realised that it would be nigh-impossible blind. He tried to get an idea of the shape of the tunnel, but after running a short distance the walls around him shook and contracted, knocking him down. He lay against the “floor”, helpless. A speck of dust up his sister’s backside.

Mika didn’t feel quite right after putting her suppository in. It wasn’t something she felt used to, but today was particularly irritating. Several times she felt a tiny itch within her, and repeatedly clenched her muscles to allay it. Hours went by and it persisted, on and off. That evening she took to the bathroom again, sitting peacefully down on the heated toilet seat, and started to relax.

Yasushi had more problems. The constant movement of his sibling’s insides had evidently accelerated the motion of other matter in her lower intestine, and as he lay motionless and filled with despair, he felt a firm, moist object press against his right leg. At first he thought it just part of the wall, or perhaps remnants of the tablet that had pushed him into this terrible hell-on-earth, but as the substance covered his leg and started to press against his torso he realised this was something else. As he screamed, trapped under the oncoming log of his sister’s firm shit, her anus twitched and allowed him a glimmer of light.

Mika pushed hard, determined to rid her rectum of anything foreign and stop that damn itch. Almost instantly a short log slid from her, lubricated by the residue from the medication, and fell to the water below. It was gone! Content immediately that the problem was solved, and feeling no further need to relieve herself, she cleaned herself with the bidet and took one last look down into the bowl.

Yasushi looked up at Mika’s gorgeous face. Her pale skin bordered by her neat bangs, almond shaped eyes bracketing the cute button nose that all the sisters had. A face that was beautiful, but as she looked down at him, she registered no love, no recognition and no understanding of what was really down there. He had been carried forth, pressed into the side of the column of her waste, and dropped into the water below. He lay now still embedded in the side of the cylindrical mass, covered in a mixture of waste and residue, and a fresh sprinkling of the water from the bidet that had rained down from her spectacular behind. He loved her dearly, but he knew this was the end.

With no emotion in her eyes, Mika pushed flush, and unknowingly ended the life of her caring brother within a torrent of ice-cold water.
Chapter 8 - Alternate 1 by tokubetsu
“Ah, it was in here. Rena must’ve taken it for something…” said Mika, walking softly over to the drawers as if trying not to be heard. Yasushi was thrown onto his back as his sister’s hand grabbed the jar, roughly snatching it up. She glanced over the glass object momentarily before allowing her hand to return to her side and gingerly leaving the room. As her arms swing gently by her sides, Yasushi lying against the ever-moving side of the jar caught glimpses of something in her right hand. He started to feel mildly seasick, and subsequently downright nauseous when his sibling stopped, raising her hand and placing the jar upon a grey metal surface. Noise filled his world as she unscrewed the thin metal lid, before tossing it into a nearby bin. They were in the kitchen, and the jar and its little prisoner now rested upon the countertop.

Recovering and getting his bearings, Yasushi heard the rattle of a drawer opening, it’s contents rattling around in the process. He watched as Mika reached him, rummaging around, seemingly collecting a number of things in her left hand just out of his line of sight. He pressed up against one wall of the vessel, trying to see, but to no avail. Mika abrubtly stopped, seemingly satisfied with her finds, and pushed the drawer to. Her hand shot into place above the jar, and colossal wooden columns rained down as she unfurled her fingers. The impact of the columns knocked the little man to the ground, and left him clutching at his ears in pain. It was as if someone had dropped a cluster of buildings all around. As he regained his senses, he looked at the pillars.

Chopsticks.

For a moment his mind couldn’t quite handle what he was seeing. These things, these towering monoliths, were the flimsy little sticks that he and his family used every day to eat. Now they were bigger than any trees he’d ever seen, the circular grooves near their tips big enough to stand in.

“I have to get out of here” he thought, quickly running to the nearest wooden spike that had joined him in this tiny space. Grabbing on to the rough wooden surface, he found it easy to pull himself up, the miniscule spaces in the wood allowing him plenty of places to hold onto.

As he slowly climbed, his gaze wandered to the rest of the kitchen counter. His jar stood among 4 other identical containers, each host to a different type of kitchen stuff. Spoons in one, sugar in another, and two more he couldn’t quite make out. The sink lay a little further away, and the preparation area for food beyond that. To his left, Mika sat on the sofa quietly watching TV. The faint sounds of paper rustling and the occasional click of a mechanical pencil told Yasushi that she was doing some homework at the same time. A very much louder click told him that someone else entered the room.

“Hi, Yui” said Mika, not looking up from her work.

“Good morning. Studying already?” the younger girl replied.

“I told you yesterday, my tests are next week.”

“Ah, right. Yeah.”

The girls’ conversation carried on as Yui walked over the the kitchen counter, pulling open the small refridgerator underneath and retrieving a bowl. Placing the bowl on the worksurface, Yasushi watched as she tore some plastic wrap from the top, balling it up in her hand and discarding in. She pulled at one of the drawers, the slim muscles in her toned arms tensing for a moment, every movement visible to the tiny man. She was dressed in her casual clothes today, aqua coloured short shorts above blue knee-socks with a cute white top emblazoned with some manga character or another. The top was old, fitting a little too tightly over her slim frame, hugging the gentle curves of her torso and outlining the subtle shape of her breasts within a simple bra.

“Where are the… oh, right.” she started to speak, stopping half way, her eyes settling on her target - the bundle of chopsticks on the countertop. Yasushi froze, sitting now in one of the grooves that helped grip food toward the top of the stick.



There was a great sound as the pillars masquerading as eating tools were jostled by the young girl’s hand bumping against them, the noise bouncing from the inside surfaces of the jar, deafening the miniscule pink dot cowering on the tip of one of them. He suddenly felt his body being flattened to the inside rim of his hiding place as Yui selected her chopsticks, yanking them up from their new shiny holder, before carrying them to the sofa and sitting down heavily.

The next thing Yasushi knew was his world being filled with the heavy smell of cold rice as the chopsticks were plunged deep between the sticky white grains. They slid past as a perilous speed with each plunge like smooth pale submarines. Between each dive, the miniscule man was instead subjected to the wet, hot interior of his little sister’s mouth. He could see only flashes as the rice was replaced by a dull redness, the air becoming dense with the smell of saliva and food. The rice deposited a sticky sludge around him, securing him in place, while Yui’s saliva coated his body. He struggled to breath, freeing an arm to wipe his face clear.

Yui finished up her admittedly dull bowl of rice, sitting watching the TV in silence. She glanced over at Mika on the sofa, idly sucking on the chopsticks she’d just used for her meal, the faint taste of the rice still adhering stubbornly to the tips. Unthinking, she ran her tongue around the tips of each stick in turn, savouring the last bit of flavour.

For Yasushi, this was the last straw. As he lay struggling against the mixture of carbs and bodily fluids, he saw and then felt the giant pink muscle that was Yui’s tongue begin to rub over his hiding place. He felt the vibrations of each of her tastebuds running over the wooden surface, and watched in the dim half-light of the unaware girl’s mouth as the fluids around him began to run across the surface away from him. Then he felt it - she was sucking the stick clean, and he was about to be “cleaned” right out of the crevice he had been suffering in. In an instant he found himself lying on Yui’s tongue - the hot, light pink surface slick with saliva and gently undulating beneath him. He looked out from her mouth to see Mika, oblivious to his peril. He tried to crawl toward the light, but before he had even cleared the goop that held him immediately still, the aperture he was aiming for was blotted out by a shimmering death sentence. He had time only to scream as Yui gulped down the remainder of a glass of water and washed her tiny brother down her throat.

Yasushi landed with a wet thud against a solid surface. The ride down his sister’s gullet had been smooth, but tortuous. Deprived of the ability to breathe, suddenly finding himself in a pocket of air felt like a blessing until he came to terms with where that pocket was. He could see nothing, and the only sound was the distant thumping of Yui’s heart in her chest. The floor felt hard here, muscular… He was stuck to the sphincter that held her stomach closed. As he felt around he could make out the shape of deep ridges on the surface, all covered in a light sticky ooze.

Suddenly there came a noise. Strangely alien though his environment seemed, the little man knew that sound well. It was the sound of someone swallowing, and there weren’t many people around it could have been. A moment passed, the floor seemed to tense, before relaxing, the muscle dilating open, and then the torrent hit. The last dregs of a simple glass of water flushed a minute pink speck the final distance into the pit of acid that lay beyond. Yui let out a short sigh, setting the glass down on the table before going to her room to get ready for sports practise.

Several hours later the girl remained home, sweaty and exhausted from her day. She dropped her bag roughly on the ground, stopping for a moment to look at her brother’s similarly dropped belongings. Where had he gone? she wondered, he’d spent a long time at the university before, but never like this, and never without calling. Still thinking this, she walked to the bathroom, pulling the door shut behind her. After having done her business, she pushed the small green button that started the wash function. There was a whirr and a click, and then a beep. Broken? What timing, she thought with a sigh, reaching for the roll of thin toilet paper that lay to the side. Breaking off a number of sheets, she pushed the paper gently against the tight pinkish ring of her anus, unaware that she was silently grinding away the skeleton of her former sibling, grinding the miniscule remains into the creases of her back door. When she was convinced she was clean, she stood, a tiny twinge of discomfort crossing her face. She ran her fingernail between her cheeks, accumulating a little of the sweat from her earlier exercise, and grazed the tip of her nail against her anus. Whatever had momentarily caused her an itch vanished, and as she inspected her fingertip, she saw only the tiniest faint of an off-white fleck, embedded in the residue of her sweat. Grimacing, she flicked away the thing and washed her hands thoroughly, the tiny mangled skull of her brother sticking to the bowl of the toilet by the sweat of his cute unaware sister. Some hours later the next flush by Mika washed away even that.
Chapter 9 - Alternate 2 by tokubetsu
Rena leaned gently against the door to the apartment, exhausted after her long day of work, and slipped off her shoes before stepping into the hall. She dropped her small handbag the the side of the passage and proceeded onward. She could see lights on in the living room and coming from her sisters’ bedrooms, so people were still awake. She slid open the door to her room quietly, quickly closing it behind herself as she checked the dresser. Sure enough, the thick glass jar was still there - the morning hadn’t been some bizarre hallucination or waking-dream. Relief that she hadn’t lost her mind mixed with anxiety over the next steps of her brother’s salvation as she walked across the room, picking up the jar gently and holding it up to the light. Inside she could see the little speck she had seen in greater detail reflected in her magnifying mirror. The tiny fleck of dust that represented her brother’s undoubtedly terrified form. The bizarreness of it all washed over her, and she stood transfixed by the idea for a moment. Quietly, she headed for the study.

Yasushi awoke to movement, rapid changes in inertia marked his prison’s carriage in the hands of his big sister as she took him to the small workshop. He watched, almost uncaring as she gingerly stepped into the cramped space, lit only by the high-powered lamp over the bench, and closed the door behind her. She turned, placing the jar on the workbench and learning over the simple plastic and metal stool to inspect the machinery.

“Charge says ‘Good’... this… number is what the paper says is right. Change the ‘Operational Mode’ to ‘Revert’...” she quietly spoke to herself, operating each switch and dial after consulting the papers spread across the desk. He watched as she pushed on the little 3-position switch that determined which part of the device was fired.

*click*

The little switch moved to the middle position. The middle position. Yasushi panicked, leaping to his feet and banging his fists ineffectually against the glass. Two lights were lit on a small panel to his sister’s side. Of the three indicators, “Reduce”, “Restore” and “Safe”, both Reduce and Restore were lit.

The jar shook as Rena picked it up, upending it and tipping her tiny brother onto the palm of her hand. He watched, still shouting and waving as she set the glass object aside before reaching for him with her index finger and thumb. The two collossal digits closed on him, pinching him with surprising dexterity and lifting him from the palm of the girl’s other hand, and his surroundings blurred. A moment later Yasushi regained his bearings, still held gingerly between his sister’s fingertips, now immediately in front of the complicated device on the desk. He writhed with all his strength as Rena reached for the discharge button, and the world went white.

The young man awoke moments later, a flash of deja-vu sweeping over him as he stared at the ceiling of his small work area. As he looked left and then right, something was different. The ground was visibly bumpy and littered with fairly hefty objects every few feet, cylindrical and dull-coloured tubes. As he get to his feet, he realised what they were - dust. The machine had discharged in both restore and reduce modes, and the net effect had reduced him to at least a tenth of a millimetre in height. The realisation made time seem to stand still, until the door swung open and Yui marched im, her bare feet slapping against the cold workshop floor as she called out her sister’s name. She must have heard the machine working and come to investigate.

“Rena? Is that… what happened?” Yui said gently, her eyes fixed on the stool. Of course, where was Rena? She wasn’t visible from the floor, so the device must have affected her too.

“How did this happen? I’m… I’m going to put you on the desk, hang on.” Yui said, looking intently at the stool. Yasushi watched as she picked something, presumably his reduced sister, up off the chair and stood to full height again, her eyes fixed on her cupped hands. She resumed walking, and the dust-mote sized man on the floor realised his peril only too late as his little sister moved to sit down, walking between the desk and the stool, her bare sole slamming down on top of her diminutive sibling. She hopped up, being slightly too short to sit with her feet on the ground, and allowed her legs to swing slightly as she set her older sister on the table and began to examine the desk area.

Yasushi, to his own surprise, was very much alive, but found himself now trapped, clinging by a thick layer of sweat to his youngest sister’s third toe, just by where it joined her foot. He could move, pulling himself through the viscous coating with no regard for gravitation, the film of perspiration holding him even upside down as he heard his sisters talk high above. Rena clearly mentioned him some moments later as Yui knelt on the floor, searching to and fro around the desk looking for another tiny person, unaware that he was stranded among the products of her hot return journey from school.

She gave up looking, eventually, and focussed on restoring her sister. She faithfully followed the little Rena’s instructions and restored the girl, and as a family they combed the area with magnifying lenses and zoom cameras looking for their brother. He was never found. All through the recharge time before Rena was restored, and all through the family’s search for him, he remained resident between the crevices of Yui’s toes. His new life continues for weeks, living off her sweat and tiny flakes of skin, retreating into tiny pockets of air in the young girl’s pores when she bathed, and forgetting about his old life. Here he lived, a parasite to his sister for 3 years before she suffered an unrelated itch under her toes and without warning liquidised her long-lost brother between an extended fingernail and the supple flesh of her sole.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3706