A Revenge Overdue by NickNack
Summary:

An employess gets shrunk by his boss. This a story about him, her and their relationship with the people in their lives...


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2668 Read: 69832 Published: August 21 2013 Updated: August 21 2013

1. Chapter 1: I Quit by NickNack

2. Chapter 2: You Could... by NickNack

3. Chapter 3: The Beginning by NickNack

4. Chapter 4: Ambitions by NickNack

Chapter 1: I Quit by NickNack

PETE GET OVER HERE NOW!"

Pete sighed. That was the painful voice there of Mandy Sharp, his 40-something year old boss. Pete walked out from his little box he calls an office and walked to the office which Mandy occupied. He walked in and shut the door behind him and looked at Mandy with a dull look.

When he first started working for Axel Insurance, Mandy was a nice woman. She was also somewhat flirtatious with him every now and then. Even though Mandy was twice his age, he longed for Mandy's body. The light brown-dark blonde thick hair waved down over the sides of her beautiful face. She was beginning to wrinkle, but it did her favours rather than make her look old. Her dimpled smile was now more obvious and cute. The hair sat on her shoulders which were covered by her usual white blouse, which was opened just above her cleavage, which was a big tease considering the, not large but very round breasts she hid away from prying eyes. Her skirt showed off her tight legs which was wrapped by nylons and her feet were covered in smart heels.

This was 2 years ago and now she was nothing more than a bitch towards Pete. He was never sure if there was a personal hatred towards him for some reason or whether she was now just generally a bitch.

"Don't give me that look!" Mandy snapped at Pete.

"Mandy, what is it now? I've done the reports on the Hawk's case! I've handed them in about an hour ago!" Pete whined.

"Yes I got those thanks!" Mandy, again, snapped back. "So what are you doing now?" Pete hesitated for only a moment, but a moment long enough for Mandy to pick it up. "Nothing! Exactly! GET WORKING ON THE CLIENT MASTER REPORTS, LIKE I ASKED YOU ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO!" Mandy yelled at him.

"Mandy, for fuck's sake! I don't do client reports! That's for admin, I've got about 3 clients of my own..."

"Pete..." Mandy started with a low tone. "Do as I ask and get those reports done! NOW!"

"Listen Mandy, I've had enough! What job am I doing huh? I'm just a guy on a phone for a shitty insurance company!" He was aware of the many faces looking into Mandy's office. "I'm not supposed to do reports or anything like that. You want me to do that? Give me their salary! If not, then stuff your job!" Pete said back angrily. He wasn't afraid of standing his ground but most of the time, he couldn't be bothered making a fuss. Mandy had never seen this side of him. She looked from him into the main office room through her glass windows. She got up and walked over to the blinds, waved everyone back to work and when they all got back to their duties, she shut the blinds and walked back to her desk and sat on the edge, on Pete's side and she crossed her arms.

"I see you've grown a bit of an attitude on you now," Mandy started. "I don't think that's acceptable, do you?" Mandy asked.

"Well I quit this poxy job!" Pete began to walk away, but before he walked out, he had a thought. Something to say. He walked back towards Mandy who had now walked behind her desk. "I just want to say that when I first started here, you were amazing! A good laugh and hot!" Mandy smirked a little. "No seriously, you were! But then you turned into this wretched bitch! Why? Tell me now, why? Did I offend you? Did I attack you in some way?" Pete demanded.

Mandy thought for a second. She smiled just before replying "I just wanted to watch you suffer." and Pete saw she flicked her wrist holding something, but before he had time to notice what it was, he was blinded.

Chapter 2: You Could... by NickNack

Pete sneezed and rubbed his eyes. There was tingling sensation all over his face which was giving him a reaction similar to hay fever. As soon as the light disappeared, he was instantly fine, after giving one last little sneeze.

"Jesus!" he said. "Mandy what the hell are you up to?" Pete opened his eyes and suddenly he a strong urge to throw up. Everything was now gigantic! The fibres on the carpet, of which spread out miles in front of him, rose halfway up to his shin. He noticed that he still had his shirt and trousers on. And his shoes. Had he shrunk? Did the world get bigger all of a sudden?

There was a booming sound and Pete looked up to see Mandy walk around the desk, spotted him on the floor and stood up straight. She put an object onto the desk, which rose up like a mile wide sky scraper on the right of little Pete. Pete noticed Mandy's smirk, her dimples cornered her mouth in a cute way. She lightly laughed as she waved her hair from her face, curling it behind her ears as she looked down at the tiny ex-employee, looking back at her from the carpet by her feet. She scrunched her toes in her shoes, slowly biting on her bottom lip as her mind began to race.

"Pete, Pete, Pete... If you just did what I asked, I wouldn't have to shrink you to..." She studied Pete. "Ooh about three quarters of an inch. Such a delicate size for a strapping young man!"

"MANDY! CHANGE ME BACK RIGHT NOW!" Pete shouted back at her. Pete began to move slowly backwards as Mandy began to shift her weight on her feet. Pete just couldn’t take in the gigantic size of his boss. There was no way he could ever defend himself while he was like this!

"I mean, anything could happen at your size..." Mandy continued, obviously not hearing the tiny man and bent down, lifted her right foot and took off her shoe. "You could get eaten..." Mandy threw away the shoe and took the other off. "You could get stood on..." She threw he shoe down on the floor. Pete couldn't believe what was going on as Mandy lifted her hands within her skirt and began to pull down her nylons. "You could lost forever..." She withdrew her feet and held the nylons in her right hand. "You could get used as a toy..." Mandy winked down at Pete.

Pete couldn't think fast enough as the giant wonder bitch walked quickly towards him, her bare feet booming on the carpet with each step and before he knew it, he watched as Mandy dropped onto her knees with a gigantic thud, casting a shadow over the little man, and he screamed as his boss reached out for him, fingers spread ready to wrap him into her fist. He began to turn to run away, but the colossal fingers did wrap around him, and roll him into a loose fist.

Again, before he knew what was happening, he felt his body drop in the air. 

Chapter 3: The Beginning by NickNack

Pete felt a strange texture and he instantly began to roll in the air, bumping into this strange texture all around him.

After a few moments of continuous rolling and falling, it all finally stopped as Pete was now sunk into this strange material. He was so dizzy that he couldn't yet make out what was going on.

"And you know what?" Mandy voice boomed next to him. "Everything I just said? Is going to happen to you, my little sex machine!" Mandy tensely whispered. It made Pete shake to the very core of his body.

"Mandy let me go!" Pete managed to cry out.

"You and I are going to get very... Close during your punishment." Mandy clicked her tongue softly and Pete could now feel her minty hot breath smother all around him. He now realised where he was.

Mandy was holding her nylon stocking in the air, with Pete hanging in the toe section. Her mouth was only inches away from Pete, intimidating and scaring the wits out of the little man. "You should never have crossed me with your stupid little tantrums. Now you're mine..." Pete yelped as he felt her massive soft lips brush his back as she spoke. "Forever!" she whispered. Pete screamed as all of a sudden, two rows of massive white teeth, slimy flesh and the front of a tongue rose above him and snapped up, concealing in total darkness. He couldn't move as the nylons were tightly wrapped around his body and there was no slack. He was a fish in a net.

"MANDY LET ME OUT!" Pete screamed as loud as he could. Mandy let out a single chuckle, with near deafened Pete as it boomed around him. He realized his backside and legs, which were raised in the air were resting on the gigantic tongue.

Mandy stood up, with the nylon still in the air, her head raised, with the toe section in her mouth. She smiled as the ecstasy of the little man having power over nothing excited her. It was a feeling that she never had before and now she felt a new level of empowerment. She didn't really know what she was doing either, this was all new to her, but she loved it. She reminded to thank her friend who suggested to her getting this wonderful thing that managed to shrink Pete.

Back in the hot, slimy dark mouth, Pete was still shouting for his freedom. Mandy gulped the excess saliva that was appearing everywhere now, and Pete fell silent as he heard the mighty GULP bellow frim her throat behind him, beneath him. The hot saliva was now soaking his clothes and he felt incredibly hot. He had to strip or he'd pass out completely.

Pete's head nearly blew completely off as his boss began to laugh as him wriggling on her tongue while he was taking off his clothes, which was a near impossible feat. After a minute or so, Pete managed it and now he was naked to head to toe and his wet clothes were scattered all over him. But he was now face to tongue, and the front of the body was soaked in the sticky fluids. He was panting so hard into the hot meat now, it was nearly hurting.

Pete heard a gigantic gulp once again in the complete darkness and suddenly the tongue moved underneath him, rubbing at his face and his penis, which tingled with delight as the tiny bumps grinded at his own meat. He was instantly thrown to a side of the mouth, which was the roof, and the back of his body bashed into the wet ribbed flesh. Before he could comprehend the situation, the tongue began to rub up and down him, grinding his body against the roof and now Pete knew she was beginning to suck on him.

It was incredible. He couldn't see a single thing in the darkness, and yet he visualised the giant pink tongue rubbing him all over, and the slurping noises from all around him were scaring him to no end. It was ultimate torture, and yet ultimate sexual satisfaction. The hot tongue continued to taste and rub him and it was a feeling that he never felt before and he never wanted it to end, and at the same time, he wanted nothing more for it all to stop.

And eventually, it did. Light appeared from everywhere as Mandy opened her mouth and raised Pete out of it.

"Mmm... So what did you think of that?" Mandy said smiling with a her eyes looking smug. "Oh look, I've taken off your clothes!" And before Pete could say a word, he felt his waist get pinched on either side through the nylon material as Mandy raised him upside down, so she could let his clothes slide out. Pete groaned as his clothes disappeared down the black tunnel. He could see the floor and suddenly, Mandy's gigantic palm, receiving the clothes and throwing them away.

He was now once again hanging at the bottom of the nylon, and Mandy holding you up to her eye level. "That was just the beginning Pete. Believe me, that's just a taster of the things to come!"

Chapter 4: Ambitions by NickNack

A human mind is a strange thing indeed. Within a second, Pete managed to think about how far he had fallen. When Pete was just a child, he had so many ambitions that he wanted to achieve in his life. Climbing Mt Everest with his father, who was a mountain climber enthusiast, become a millionaire, have a great family life for a few examples... And of course, our natural ambition to live a full life. But now, in his beginnings of adult life at 22, he found the hardships of being just that. Even though he studied hard and passed college with flying colours, he had succumbed after a long time of job hunting, to a telecommunications stooge for a lowly insurance company in the middle of a small town in the backside of beyond.

Out of all the jobs he could find, this job was the best he could get, anywhere. He wasn't sure what he really wanted to do in life for a career but this was a good starting wage (even if he had to hit the target sales to get get it) at his age.

He applied for the job with a stride, a firm hand shake and a confident smile, he was instantly hired. A natural, Mandy would describe him. Within a few days, he knew everybody in the building by name and he was comfortable with the job. He reached sales targets without any problems, earning his offered wage. He was good with his money, saving every last penny as much as he could and he would put it all away in his savings account.

After a few months, he was much more confident around Mandy, the only person who he would be shy with. Mandy knew that he obviously wasn't shy. He was able to talk to customers as if he had known them for years and he played around with the rest of the staff, which she didn't mind. As long as the jobs gets done, then it's all good. Or at least, it used to be like that.

When Pete started to become more confident around her, some of the other female staff became a little jealous of Mandy. He wasn't a ladies man, but he knew how to talk to women, the ultimate key. After a while, it began to make things a little more tense in the office. Mandy was beginning to get sick of the talk backs from the female staff. And the male staff weren't helping either, making rumours that she's having a mid-life crisis and that she was cracking up. It drove Mandy up the wall and she realised that all of this was down to Pete.

Pete knew that she was becoming more hostile against him. Forcing him to do work he shouldn't have to do, and ruining his potential for more sales. Arguments and disputes became a regular thing and the other staff began to think that Pete would soon get the sack. The problem was Pete was constantly on fire. He worked harder than anyone else in the entire building!

This made Mandy sick of Pete completely. After many discussions with her friends, they found a solution to her problems. A small black rock with a cream dot on it, from where it came from is unknown, but they found it on a black market dealers site from the middle east and, for all they knew it was just rubbish but it was a laugh anyway, it arrived in a small wooden box with her address stamped on top.

She couldn't wait to try it out on Pete.

A revenge overdue.

Pete snapped back to reality...

End Notes:

Let me know if you want more! Reviews are always appreciated :) If people do want more, I will update reguarly.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3731