Shrink-Service.com! by ShrunkenGuy666
Summary:

(Be warned! This story has been suspended indefinately. Read the End notes of chapter 5 for more details)

In a not too distant future, a dystopian mega city is home to one 'Axcelia Axer'. A slightly pschotic computer geek who plans to exploit a modded data downlink module to create the true Macrophile experience and record every second of it for later viewing and publishing for financial gain. Brainwashing and drugging her tiny workers into craving sensual Macrophillic contact, what could possibly go wrong? And what crazy customers could these tiny girls come into contact with? Read on and find out.

Stop by at www.Shrink-Service.com today and order your session for 50% off!


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 10831 Read: 42104 Published: August 22 2013 Updated: September 05 2013

1. You can download that?! by ShrunkenGuy666

2. Our First Customer! by ShrunkenGuy666

3. "How do you get two Whales in a car?" by ShrunkenGuy666

4. Axcelia's Lament. by ShrunkenGuy666

5. Room Service. by ShrunkenGuy666

You can download that?! by ShrunkenGuy666
Author's Notes:

This chapter is mainly an introduction and back story with a little bit of girl on shrunk girl action. If there are any mistakes point them out to me, I did write this chapter at 3am after all.

And above all, enjoy the ride!
Happy readings! 

The evil that men do lives after them; The good is oft interred with their bones “ - William Shakespeare

“Welcome to www.shrink-service.com! Your one stop shop to all things macro!”

The year; 2081. A dystopian metropolis buzzes with life under a think cloud of pollution. The crowded streets are filled with futuristic vehicles and night-life scum. A faint scream and gunshot is heard somewhere, but is likely dismissed within a second. Eternal night is the only unchanging fact here. A hellish society where law is either un-present or corrupt. Overpopulation and augmented advances in human-bio technology sent the future of mankind into a downward spiral of abusive power hoarding, and with everyone trying to be the next best thing and scrape themselves out of the gutter, anything goes in Dome 71.

An anonymous hypernet user by the handle: 'Axer' sits in a unlit room. A holo-projection of a blue computer screen the only thing reflecting off her thick augment-lensed glasses, she taps the projection and a progress bar appears, parts of a nearby machine hum into life, and a horrible noise, not unlike that of past day dial up modems screeches through the still but polluted air in the dark, 3 meter by 3 meter high rise apartment module.

The words '100% Complete' shine fluorescent green across her screen, and she cracks a sly grin, glancing over at a heavily reinforced box with 6 USB 10.0 cables trailing from it to the holo-computing unit. A flash of light emits from the cracks in the box, the dark room is bathed in a eerie blue glow and a whirling hum is heard and crackles of electricity fill the air. A sharp blast of light and then, nothingness once more. Just a computer screen, a nerdy looking girl and a box.

________________________________________________________________________________
'About Us'

“Shirnk-Service is a escort service that caters to specific Macrophilia needs, our 6 hand picked service maids will ensure you have the best of experience when doing business with our partnership.

The goal of our organisation is to find the best Macrophillic material there is to offer, and to do this, we go above and beyond the ordinary. That's right, we use real girls! Not stupid little androids or reincarnated unresponsive augmentoids. With camera's augmented into them, they capture every second of your service, as agreed when you purchase one of our services. Then, the best material we gather is turned into movies which we sell. That's right! You can be a movie star! If we choose your material, we will even give you a cut of the profit!

So what are you waiting for, one of our tiny little maids is waiting for you, and she's just a click away!”


Click here to browse our store!
________________________________________________________________________________

“Its finally ready” The mysterious girl taps the box resting next to her. “Years of work, all about to pay off” she giggles giddily.

Chapter One: You can download that?!

“Now for the maiden test run!.. Click” The girl smiles to herself as she pushes her finger into the holo-screen, another progress bar appears on the screen and the data downlink module leading from her computer flashes to life in a barrage of light and buzzing noises.

“Data downlink complete” An artificial sounding voice soothes from the speakers. In the tray of the downlink module, a tiny one inch tall girl slumbers. Long, flowing blonde hair in a French maid costume. She stirs for a while, before blinking to life.

“It worked!” The girl yells, throwing her augmented glasses in the air, unintentionally ripping out the cable they were attached to the computer with.

Confused by her ominous surroundings, the little girl begins to panic, her tiny head spinning around, trying to pick out a cue from the darkness.

“Don't be afraid little one, you're safe now.” A feminine voice pierces the darkness with a motherly yet sarcastically sadistic tone.

“W... W... Who's there?!” The tiny girl calls, but the darkness offers no response, only the psychological echoes of her own breath, as it becomes sharp and short.

Suddenly a tiny scream is heard shattering the still as the girl is flung through the air, gripped by some mass of flesh around her upper arms, she perilously tries to squirm free from her predator, but to no avail.

“My, my, my. Aren't you the cutest little thing?” The glow from the screen emits a low light which illuminates a face in the darkness, revealing the source of the voice.

“My name's Axcelia, or Axer for short, but you can call me boss since your working for me now, or mistress, 'sup to you I guess.” She strikes up a causal sounding conversation with her shrunken captive, almost with a sense of psychosomatic un-realness, much to the tiny girls discontent. “Hey! hey! Wanna meet your co-workers?” She smiles, grabbing the metal box ladend with USB cables, she flips the lock and opens up the lid of the case to reveal a dark, sponge like matrix with six tiny, human shaped indints in it, five of which contain tiny girls, not unlike the one Axcelia had in her grip. The girl just stared, mortified, not having a single clue in the world what was happening around her.

“What do you think? Huh? Huh?!” Axcelia grins excitedly, holding the tiny girl a little too close to her face as she shouts. Whether she really expects an answer to her question from her captive is pretty much unknown to both of them, seeing as neither has an idea about the state of Axcelia's mental operation.

“Anyway, I'll wake the other five up later, for now, I'm gonna test you out” She grins with a wink.

“T... T.. Test me?! What do you... mean?” The tiny girl finally speaks up.

“Computer, run system operation 511 dash 'B'” Axcelia calls out into the darkness. The room is bathed in a green glow and an isometric grid is projected onto every inch. A radar like scan bar crosses the grid every second or so, and a tiny light is emitted from the shrunken girls head.

“Establishing video feed. Video feed online.” The AI calls out.
A small window appears on the computer screen, which has a point of view video feed for everything the tiny girl is seeing.

“Biometrics online. Life support online. Augmentations online. Control feed systems online. Override systems online. Start up complete. Beginning session. Audio Visual recording Online. All systems functioning correctly. Session host: Amanda Leton, Session customer: Axcelia Axer, Session type: Unlimited. Begin Session.” The AI finishes its checks and the room becomes fully illuminated, showing tiny Amanda her 'boss' in full light for the first time.

Long, light brown hair. a slightly skinny yet normal build. Bright blue eyes. Pale-ish skin. Freckles. A strange, futuristic looking red dress and nothing else. The sheer size, or sheer diminutiveness of her self puts Amanda in a state of shock as she cowers and shivers in Axcelia's grip.

“Let me just make sure the camera works real quick” Axcelia says as she waves a hand in front of Amanda's face, checking the feed on the screen beside her.

“Hehe, works like a charm.” she grins down at Amanda, who's now on the verge of crying.

“And the externals?” Axcelia calls out to the computer, and in response, more windows pop up on her screen, showing her grip around her tiny toy from all different angles.

“Excellent. Right! Shall we begin?” a rhetorical question, from a rhetorical person, as she almost immediately places her tiny friend on her hard, metal floor, inches away from her dirty, unpainted toes which wiggle with excitement.

“I'm going to check your Automated control systems first little one, so don't be alarmed when you start moving without meaning to, okay?” A small, holo-pad appears near Axcelia's right hand and she begins to tap some of the symbols displayed on it.

Like a robot, Amanda's leg begin to clunkily move her body forward, towards Axcelia's left foot, she lifts her retrospectively huge toes into the air to reveal the underside of her sole to Amanda, which is littered with lint and bits of dust of the floor. Amanda who is now broken into tears but is completely unable to control any part of her self, not even her speech, just edges closer and closer towards Axcelia's soft sole against her will. Her legs stop when her head is almost touching her sole, and then they suddenly collapse, leaving Amanda laying flat on her back.

“Be good down there~” Axcelia winks before lowering her toes onto Amanda's sobbing face, smothering her into her soft, bare flesh. “Now for a bit of extra motivation...” She types in something in her keypad and hits the 'enter' key.

Suddenly, Amanda's body becomes free to control again, but she has the unquenchable lust to service the giant foot that lays on top of her, sort of like a drug addiction, she feels she needs to clean this monolith of a foot with her tongue and saliva, even if it kills her. She begins furiously licking at Axcelia's second toe, the one her head is trapped under. The salty sweat and smell fill her senses, but its not enough. She begins to lick faster and faster, using her whole tiny body to massage the girls foot that lays entombing her, she is becoming wet with lust but still feels her desires are not fulfilled. She begins timidly biting at the skin of Axcelia's toe with her lips, the way lovers would do to one another in a sensual show of affection. She was practically making love to the giant toe smothering her face. The excitement is getting to Axcelia too, who now responding to Amanda's service, and watching the video feed being broadcast from under her foot, begins to rub herself.

“This would make great Promo footage!” She chides to herself, as she grinds her foot harder into the ground to get a response out her foot's lover.

The two continue to satisfy each other for the next 30 minutes or so and after finishing their little 'session' and after a few moments of silence and heavy breathing, clean themselves up, obviously Amanda had a little help from Axcelia.

Once the little maid is all cleaned up, Axcelia places her on her desk and returns to her holo-keyboard.

“Wh... What's wrong with me?” Amanda timidly questions Axcelia, sat on her desk twiddling her thumbs as Axcelia reviews some data from the session and edits more coding for her website, “It's like my body is on the comedown from some kind of drug, I feel awful”.

“Since I knew you wouldn’t be all too compliment at first. I injected you all with a special drug that not only brainwashes you, it makes you crave Macrophillic activities, so that you all would comply with my little 'business plan'” Axcelia responded triumphantly.

“I don't wanna hear the big words 'Doc', I just wanna know how to fix it!” Amanda begins to yell up to Axcelia, obviously on edge.

'I think the brainwashing part worked too well, she doesn't fear me at all any more, and all she can think about is Macro-sexual enrichment. I think I need to lower the dose.' Axcelia thinks to herself.

“For fuck sake, we just finished!.. Fine. Come here” Axcelia holds out her palm to allow Amanda to walk onto it. She pinches Amanda between her thumb and forefinger of her other hand and grabs a smelly old black sock lying on the floor of her dark, cold apartment with her now free hand. She dangles Amanda above the opening of the sock for a few seconds before letting her plummet into the toe section of it. She places the sock on the floor under her desk and sits back in her computer chair, bringing her right foot casually into place on top of the sock, smushing its contents into the floor. Amanda is in a state of euphoria, the pheromones and dampness of the sock she has been entombed in, the sadistic-ness of her new found mistress, and the pressure bearing down on her from her foot is way too much excitement for her to handle, she begins to furiously masturbate inside her dark damp prison as the giant foot above grinds her down and toys with her like some sort of bug.

“I needed some externals anyway.” Axcelia grudgingly convinces herself while she types more coding into her holo-keyboard.

'They will all need a little encouragement towards competition, but how will I do that? I need the best of the best material if I'm going to success... Aha! I've got it.' Axcelia thinks to herself, grabbing a notepad and scribbling down idea's.

She writes, 'Completion ideas: Winner is granted freedom, Losers are sold off' and finishes with a slightly psychotic chuckle.

Axcelia lets off a large yawn, covering her mouth and stretching her toes into the ground, smothering her socks captive one more time before hitting the 'end' key on her holo-keypad. A small flash of light is seen emitted from the black sock underneath her foot and instantly Amanda is transported back into the metal box from which she came, once again fast asleep, just like the other 5.

“Sleep tight my little tinies. We have a big day tomorrow. The grand opening of 'Shink-Service.com'!” She ends with an imitated third person' whoo-hoo!' and jumps onto her old, undersized bed, pulling the shades of her small hexagon shaped window shut to hid the ugly metro-scape away while she slumbers.

End Notes:

Tell me what you think, I'll try to get a second chapter out as fast as possible.
The reason so many tags are involved in this story is because I want it to really span the spectrum and overall test my authoric abilities (authoric probably isnt a word but you know what I mean, I want to get better at writing!)

Anyway, leave a review telling me what you liked or what you didnt like, and if you did like it, feel free to rate it. Until the next chapter...

Have a good night! :D 

Our First Customer! by ShrunkenGuy666
Author's Notes:

A short chapter today. Going on holiday tomorrow so I gots to pack but I didnt want to leave the story hanging with just one chapter till I got back so here it is.

Axcelia is jumping for joy as her service recieves its first ever customer. What lies in store for a mysterious Purple haired girl and her little shrunken maid? There's only one way to find out...

Happy readings! 

Chapter Two: Our first customer!

The words 'News Flash' illuminate a small analogue TV screen as a news reporter looks up at the camera.

“The world was taken by storm today as a new website, dealing in the customs of 'Real life' macrophillia services hit the hypernet. User's can download their own, flesh and blood, shrunken maids to service their every whim. Not only that, the entire service is filmed, and if sold off, can earn the customer big bucks! This entrepreneur-esc business, rocketed its creator to one of the worlds richest persons in a matter of hours as billions of hit continuously flock to her server-”

“Huh? It was just a dream?” Axcelia's eyes sleepily blink open.

She rises from under her covers of her tiny, stiff bed and shuffles over to her computer not unlike a zombie. She hits the power button and the screen flashes to life, showing where she left off from yesterdays website coding.

Axcelia's fingers were on fire, pounding heavily on her holo-keyboard, she was very hard at work making sure everything was checked and double checked, ready for the grand unveiling of her new enterprise: 'www.Shrink-Service.com'

“Boop” She chirps as her index finger makes contact with the 'submit' button. A progress bar reaching '100%' confirms her dream has finally come true, her website and business are now fully operational and open to public browsing. She sits silently, tapping her fingers on her desk, watching the hit counter like a hawk, spamming the 'f5' key.

'1 hit'

“MY FIRST CUSTOMER!” She yells in excitement, “Get it together Axy, they could just be window shopping... God help them if they are!” She scolds, shaking her first at the holo-screen.

She hits the 'f5' key repeatedly.

'3 hits'

“THIS IS TAKING FOREVER!” She wails in pain, gripping her hair and pulling it outwards, she slams her forehead on the desk and wallows in self pity for a while before hearing a beep come out of her computers speakers.

A sub browser code box tells her that someone has just places an order.

“Whoo!” Axcelia physically jumps into the air with tears of happiness welling in her eyes, she begins typing furiously to fulfil the order requirements.

Requested host(s): Ruby
Requested service(s): Mouth-play
Requested timeslot: 30 minutes
Total (incl tax): £500

A small green box showing the words 'Transaction complete' appears on Axcelia's screen, and a flash of light is seen emitted from the armoured box beside her.

“Hehehe, have fun! I think you'll really enjoy little Ruby.” She chides and hits the 'enter' key on her holo-keypad before sitting back and waiting for her magic to unfold.

'Establishing video feed' An AI voice calls out as the static on Axcelia's screen begins to clear, revealing a face hovering over the tiny girl she is observing.

“My first customer” Axcelia is almost in tears. “No time for emotions now, there's work to be done!”

A girl in her young 20s with a pale complexion and medium purple hair done up in a scrunchie behind her head looks down at the tiny girl she is holding, speechless and in awe, observing Ruby's soft, pink skin and her long flowing red hair.

“I cant believe it actually worked!” She exclaims.

'Your welcome' Axcelia thinks to herself, sat watching the events unfold on her screen from the shrunken girls camera augmentations.

“Now to give Ruby a little... boost. 'Boink.'” Axcelia hits the 'enter' key and the special drug she used on Amanda the other night begins to course through Ruby's veins. Darting awake and standing up in her customers hand.

“How may I please you master?” she says timidly, dressed in the same maid outfit as Amanda.

“OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO CUTE!” The customer freaks out and tightly hugs little Ruby to her cheek. Ruby's little cheeks blush red as she becomes hot and bothered, lusting for sensual contact.

“So you want to please me huh?” The purple hair girl smirks a predatory grin before opening her mouth as wide as it can go, and slowly moves Ruby's head towards it. Her head has gone past the purple haired girl's lips and is almost resting on her slimy tongue when she gently seals her lips around Ruby's neck. She begins sensually sucking on her head like it were a lolly, smothering her face in saliva with her slimy wet tongue. She opens her mouth and lets out a sigh of happiness, her warm and moist breath adding to Ruby's stimulation before returning her to her awaiting tongue. She squeezes her head between her tongue and the roof of her mouth and then between her tongue the bottom of her mouth, still working on Ruby's face with the tip of her tongue and once again, releases her lips grip.

The purple haired girl picks Ruby out of her mouth between her thumb and forefinger and dangles her high above it teasingly, before winking and letting her plummet in, sealing her lips shut behind her. Ruby is in complete darkness, the warmness inside the girls mouth and the slippery-ness of her saliva covered tongue beneath her are the only things she senses. The giant tongue begins to pulsate, throwing Ruby around the mouth and poking her against the girls giant teeth, the girl gently gnaws on Ruby's body with her molars and smothers her into her cheek with her tongue before sucking hard on her body like a living gob-stopper.

She spits Ruby out into her palm, flustered and covered in saliva, her clothes torn and her face red with excitement, she is visibly turned on, just as much as her customer.

The purple haired girl places Ruby on the table next to her, bringing her head down close to her, she pokes out her tongue and begins to nibble and lick at Ruby's little feet, stroking her tiny legs with her gargantuan tongue. The tongue then begins to climb upwards toward Ruby's delicate parts, smothering the area as if it were trying to find an opening. Ruby feels a sharp shot of pleasure ravage her body as the giant girls tongue connects with her vagina. her breathing becomes heavy and she looks like she is about to faint from pleasure. The giant girl tongue concentrates its slimy attacks in the same area for a while, before journeying upwards once more, circling her nipples for a while as the girl nibbles at Ruby's torso. It then makes one final push upwards to Ruby's face where the purple haired girl begins to make out with the tiny Ruby, smooching and nibbling at her face.

'Session expired, thank you for doing business with Shrink-Service. Please come again!'. An feminine AI voice calls out.

“Aww come on! It was just getting good!” Both Axcelia and the purple haired girl call out in uncanny synchronization. A flash of light brings Ruby back to rest inside her little box beside Axcelia, slumbering once more.

“Least I got some good promo footage” Axcelia giggles to herself. “And all this data will be super helpful at improving my services. Top of the world, here I come!” she shouts to no-one.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter! Again, sorry its so short. 

Leave a comment or critisism if you liked or disliked something, and don't forget to rate! :D

Until next time... stay safe! 

"How do you get two Whales in a car?" by ShrunkenGuy666
Author's Notes:

A terrible joke we see too often in those corny Christmas crackers here in England, But it is relevant... sort of. I know what I mean.

This chapter explains a lot about the whole shrinking process that the maids went through and also introduces a new maid.

A lot foot action in this chapter so enjoy the read! :D 

Chapter Three: How do you get two whales in a car?

Life in this backwater dome is hard... very hard. The highest mortality rate and youngest average age of death are both titles held by this proverbial hell on earth, but it still beats living in the wasteland outside the dome's. Still, People do anything for money around here, from prostitution to human trafficking, and with barely any law enforcement, it can get very, very ugly.

'Requested host(s): Amanda.
Requested service(s): Foot-play, Couple-play, Genital-play.
Requested timeslot: 60 minutes.
Total (incl tax): £1200.

Order complete.' An AI voice calls.

“More and more orders keep coming in and 6 workers is barely enough to keep up with demands. I even had to send Amanda out, and she's meant to be my little foot bitch!” A disgruntled Axcelia sits in her cold, dark room, with a green glow reflecting off of her face. Talking to herself as she vigorously rubs her temples, trying to come up with a solution to fix her demand issues.

“I've got it!” She jumps off of the edge of her bed in excitement and walks over to her tiny window to observe the waste of resources, scurrying about below. She spots her solution in a nearby alleyway, huddling around a tiny bin fire. A young blonde girl, with a surprisingly pretty face to say she is hanging around in an alley. She is about 19 or so, clearly homeless with rags for clothes that barely cover her dirty and battered body, she shivers timidly as a gust of wind blows past her and puts out her fire. She crouches down and desperately rubs herself to try and keep warm, shivering even more now that before. Pathetic and hopeless looking, a complete failure of human resource, Axcelia has no choice to 'take pity' on this lost soul.


“Excuse me?” Axcelia calls out as she approaches the young girl in the dark, trash covered alleyway.

The girl jolts her head around and stares frighteningly into Axcelia's eyes like a small creature caught in the headlights of a speeding car. Her fear is completely visible, she looks like she is about to feint from shock.

“P... P... please... I don’t have.... anything for you to steal... Please... Don't hurt me!” The girl shivers furiously as tears roll down her cheeks. Axcelia moves swiftly towards her and fearing the worst, the young girl clamps her eyes shut and gets ready to accept any beating she is about to receive, but much to her surprise, instead of pain, came a warm, soft feeling around the girls body as Axcelia raps the tiny blanket off her bed around the girl. Still in shock, the young girl slowly opens one eye to observe the situation, when she sees the blanket and Axcelia's warm smile, her fear turns to confusion.

“I... I... I don't understand” The girl shivers.

“Its okay” Axcelia softly soothes the young girl, hugging her and rubbing her back in an attempt to warm her with her own body heat, “Come with me, I have a nice warm house and food that you can stay in” Before the young girl can respond she is being pulled hastily towards Axcelia's apartment.


Axcelia sits the young girl down on the edge her bed with the blanket still rapped around her while she goes to look for some morsels of food she might still have lying around.

“Here we go” Axcelia places a bowl of chicken soup and some bread down next to the young girl. “By the way, what's your name?” She asks.

“E... Emily. My names Emily” The girl timidly squeaks.

“That's such a beautiful name. I'm jealous!” Axcelia giggles as the young girl turns bright red, “Now eat up, and after that I'll give you a nice warm bath and some new clothes” She winks as Emily's eyes light up with joy.

Still completely confused by the whole situation but not wanting to turn down a free meal, Emily digs into her soup and bread like a wild animal, with causes Axcelia to giggle as she walks off back into the tiny kitchen.

A few moments past when a loud clunk is heard, Axcelia walks back into the bed area.

“Oh my, oh my. What happened here?” She snickers, observing an unconscious Emily, face down in her soup. “Such a messy eater!” She scoffs in a posh accent. “Well I best get you cleaned up, what kind of a host would I be if I left you drowning in your own soup” she giggles again.

Axcelia drags Emily's unconscious body off of the bed and onto the floor, where she begins to remove all her clothes, revealing a very curvy and sexy body with smooth pale skin. Once the girl is completely naked Axcelia walks to the kitchen and returns with a bucket full of bubbly water and a sponge which she begins to bathe the young girl with where she lies, removing all the dirt and mess from her slim, cute body and giving her the bath she is so long overdue.

“Thank you for choosing to work with us” Axcelia giggles as she runs the sponge softly over Emily's face, down her chest, and over her breasts, gently circling around her nipples before continuing further down towards her vagina, which she gently caresses with the tip of the wet sponge, causing Emily to stir in her sleep, much to Axcelia's amusement. She then continues further down, wiping the muck off of her thigh's and shins before getting to her feet.

With her not having shoes or socks the whole time she was homeless, Emily's feet were without a doubt, the filthiest place of her body and Axcelia could see that she had her work cut out for her getting them clean. She crouched at Emily's feet and raised her right foot slightly into the air, and with the sponge freshly soaked, began rubbing her heel as hard as she could to get all the muck off of it. It took a few minutes, but the skin of Emily's right heel was now as soft and clean as it could be, so Axcelia moved onto the sole of her foot, repeating the process until it too was soft and smooth with not a speck of muck to be seen.

Having cleaned the sole and heel, all that remained was Emily's toes, which even under layers of dirt and muck, looked so tantalising and precious. Every single digit was a soft pale cloud of flesh, so beautiful yet unfortunately neglected, covered in common muck of the street, when the only thing these toes deserved was royalty. Axcelia began to delicately rub Emily's toes with the sponge, gently removing the muck and dirt, she took her time and enjoyed the experience.
Eventually, Emily's whole right foot was squeaky clean.

“Now for the other f...” Axcelia started to speak when she was completely distracted by Emily's foot, still in her hand, her toes unconsciously wiggled in her sleep. Axcelia brought her face closer to the foot and observed it for a while. The plain colour of her toe nails, the beautiful smoothness of her arches, the soft skin of her heel and sole.

“Maybe I should just...” She begins again but is completely hypnotised by Emily's sole, she pokes out her tongue and brings the foot slowly closer to her mouth. Emily's toes spread out unconsciously in her sleep which tips Axcelia over the edge. She gives Emily's foot a big lick, starting from the underside of her little toe and finishing by sucking on her big toe. A shiver of pleasure shoots down Axcelia's spine and Emily just giggles in her sleep as the wet tongue traces across her toes.

“No” Axcelia shakes her head, “I have work to do!”.

She places the foot down and picks up the other, preparing to wash it off like she did with the first.

After a few more minutes, Emily is washed, dried and dressed in a set of Axcelia's old clothes. Axcelia drags her dead-weight of a girl back over to a half rusted metal chair near her computer and sits her down in it, strapping some old metal cuffs around her arms and legs to keep her secured to it.

“Computer, load up program '20-9-4-25'” She calls out.

'Program start up initiated' the AI calls.

A audible roar of generators rumbling to life is heard behind the AI's voice as two intra venial needles on the end of robotic appendages swivel down and line up with Emily's wrists, piercing into them and injecting a green fluid.

'Conductive atomic fluid injection complete. Starting up Negative atom multiplier' The AI calls out again as another set of robotic arms bring down two metal ball bearings next to Emily's temples which begin to spin, bathing the room in a light blue glow as sparks connect from the bearings to Emily's head, causing her whole body to light up in a welder torch sort of luminescence.

Emily's form is completely lost in the glow of the machine operating on her, and Axcelia sits observing from the foot of her bed, smiling underneath a welder's mask and holding a box of popcorn for comical effect.

The machines screech and rumble harshly before beginning to slow down in their gyrations and dissonances, the glow that once bathed the room and concealed Emily's body begins to dissipate, revealing an empty space where the young blonde girl once was.

'Operation complete. Atom loss: 95%. Overall size change: 95%. Biological metrics of patient: All green.' A small metal arm lowers from the ceiling, and in its grip holds a much smaller Emily. Still unconscious, she is now around 2 centimetres tall.

The robot drops the tiny girl directly into Axcelia's waiting palm and she grins down at her, chewing on a piece of popcorn.

Sparing no time, Axcelia places Emily onto her desk and punches some numbers into her holo-keypad, causing the small girl to jolt awake, the addictive sex drug causing all the other tiny girls to crave macrophilic attention already coursing through her veins, this innocent little girl has just become another puppet in Axcelia's sick game of monopoly.

“How can I please you Master?” The tiny girl utters a robotic question.

“All new employee's need to have a test run” Axcelia says, carelessly placing her retrospectively giant, dirty foot, heel first onto the desk, millimetres away from the tiny girl. The foot towers over Emily's height by at least 15 times.

“Are all systems online?” Axcelia questions her computer.

'Checks are compete, all augmentations and biometrics are stable' The AI responds as windows pop up all over the holo-computer screen next to Axcelia, showing Emily's P.O.V camera and all the external camera's plus a few biometric graphs.

Axcelia watches the screen anticipatively at the tiny Emily walks towards her gargantuan heel, she cannot see the tiny girl from where she is sat as her foot easily conceals the tiny girls stature, so she relies completely on Emily's camera augmentations to see what the little girl is doing.

Just as Emily is about to reach out and touch Axcelia's heel the AI blurts out another order.

'Requested host(s): Any.
Requested service(s): Shoe and sock-play.
Requested timeslot: 30 minutes
Total (incl tax): £500'

“Dammit!” Axcelia takes her foot off of the desk and slams it on the floor, “I guess I'll have to test you out on a customer!” She exclaims, picking up Emily's diminutive body off of her desk between her giant fingers.

Axcelia drops Emily's tiny body into an open slot inside the suit case and slams the lid shut. She begins to type furiously on her holo-keypad, trying to respond to the order.

'Transaction complete' the AI calls out as a flash of light creeps out from the crack in the suit case.

Emily is instantly transported into a data downlink module inside another small habitat module, not unlike Axcelia's, just a lot more well lit, where a girl with pale skin, long flowing orange-blonde hair and smart red glasses scrutinises her in disbelief.

“That is so cool!” She squeals in an excited but struggled voice.

“How may I serve you Master?” Emily timidly questions her customer.

The gingerish girl slides her socked size 6 out of her worn, black boot, revealing a dirty red sock with white polka dots, she wiggles her toes in the freedom of fresh air momentarily before pinching the tiny girl between her thumb and index finger and hovering her over the entrance to the boot.

“To start with I think I'll walk around with you in my sweaty boot for a bit” The girl puzzles, “and you better wiggle about. I don't want to have to punish you!” The girl teases, poking Emily's belly with her finger.

“Have fun in there my little slave” The girl giggles before releasing her grip on Emily's tiny frame, allowing her to plummet into the darkness of the boot below. “Get comfy in there, here comes my foot” the giant girl flirts, pulling the lip of the boot over her toes and past her heel, she feels her toes touch the sole of the boot and slide deeper and deeper towards the toe section when they hit something tiny but moving.

“There you are~” The girl bites her lip in pleasure as she wraps her socked toes around the tiny girl in her boot and kneads her until she is under her sole. She then begins to grind her boot clad foot into the ground, smushing Emily's tiny body between the sole of the smelly boot below and the sweaty sock above.

Emily tries to fill her masters request to wiggle inside her boot but she is completely unable to move, incapacitated by the force of the giant foot bearing down on her. The experience of being inside the giants boot is enough to stimulate her addiction and she begins to become slightly wet, the giant sole continuing to grind on top of her.

The girl continues to play with Emily's tiny body trapped inside her boot, walking around her apartment and stomping with the boot she is trapped inside, every so often she brings the tiny girl back underneath her toes and wiggles her around underneath them, squishing her between the giant, sweaty, socked digits.

The humidity, sweat and smell of this giant girls boot is only making the trapped Emily wetter and wetter, perpetually fuelling her addiction, her face goes red and she begins to moan softly to herself as the giant foot continues to make her its plaything.

Eventually the girl once again removes her boot, making sure to heavily roll Emily under her foot as she does so, she taps the boot and the tiny girl plops out of it and falls to the floor, her clothes and hair a mess and her face bright red.

“Well, someone's been enjoying themselves in there” The girl chides playfully, “Ready for round two?” She taunts, lifting her sweaty socked foot over where Emily is lying on the floor. Emily nods exhaustedly, with a cheesy grin on her face.

The sock lowers, and once again Emily's tiny body is entombed by the giant girls sweaty socked foot. She begins to grind Emily's body heavily into the ground underneath her sock clad digits and rolls her tiny body back and forth under her sole. The tiny girl is getting punished by the soft yet damp cloth above her, its hurting her, but her addiction is forcing her to enjoy every second of the pleasurable smelly torture as she becomes wetter by the second.

The giant girl brings her foot to rest so Emily is trapped under her toes.

“Wiggle for me~” She teases, and in response, Emily begins to thrash and grind her body against the girls socked toes, sending them both into a pleasure frenzy. The girls toes flex and spread above Emily before driving her into the ground against, they repeat this process for a while, churning and smushing the tiny girls body into the ground.

“Our time together is almost over my little slave, so I think I'll stomp on you a few times as a send off.” The giant girl flirts between heavy pants of pleasure before lifting her sock clad foot high into the air above Emily. “Bye-bye~”.

Breathing heavily, Emily opens her eyes just in time to see the giant red-headed girl bring her massive sock enclosed foot crashing down onto her tiny form, almost completely crushing her. Emily's sexual feelings explode in a flurry of pain and pleasure as she comes violently onto the bottom of the giant girls sock as it grinds her into the floor mercilessly.

A few moments later, she is teleported back to the case in Axcelia's room, her session with the giant red head coming to its conclusion, she and the other 6 girls are once again unconscious in their tiny holes, hers looking a lot more make shift than the others.

“Christ! Today was so busy! But at least I got some great footage, and we made loads of money too!” Axcelia chuckles to the unconscious girls inside her box. “I did want to use one of you for my own personal stress relief, but your all so tired out from the days work I guess I'll just have to wait” She says softly with a hint of sadness as she caresses the box.

“Nighty night girls!” Axcelia calls, switching off her computer which was the only source of light in the room and jumping into her tiny old bed.

End Notes:

So how do you get two Whales in a car?

Across the Severn bridge.

Yeah... anyway...

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Rate and comment if you did and until next time, stay safe! And don't go getting shrunk by some crazy woman offering you soup! It's not as fun as it sounds. 

Axcelia's Lament. by ShrunkenGuy666
Author's Notes:

In this chapter, Axcelia explains a bit about her history and background with Macrophilia.

Enjoy the read! 

Chapter Four: Axcelia's Lament

'Searching for File: “Diary Log 228-73B”... File found. Beginning transmission'.

You know, I wasn't always this crazy, and no, life hasn't always been this bad and desperate for me either, but I do have a few other things to blame before I spiral into an in-escapable hole of self pity.

The three people most responsible for leaving me in ruins are mainly my Mum, who left me to fend for myself at the age of 14 when she sold her body to some drug lords for quick cash, I don't know if she's dead or still being ragged across the room, and I really couldn't care either way, that stupid whore got what she deserved.

The other two: Cindy and Mandy. Two sister's from an old school house I used to attend. Well it wasn’t really a school, it was more of a gathering of poor kids that were forced into labour, but I digress.

These two bitches, these fucking wastes of DNA are the root of and eventual solution to all my problems. Pull up a chair and I'll spin you a yarn from the olden times.. well 10 years or so ago, I forget how old I am.


Every day was systematic torture, and no, it wasn't because of the forced labour, it was those two, the long, blonde headed Cindy, and the shortish, brunette Mandy. They were non-identical twins and boy, you will never meet a bigger pair of twats in your life, I swear.

We was all pretty poor, but these two were the rich snobs of the poor group, curvy bodies and popularity to boot. They could get away with anything. And they did! Until I finally cracked, and put them in their place.

It began like any other day, the group was a dirty field in the middle of no where, we was given the task to clean up all the litter and shit that had built up there over the years. I was quickly trying to scoff the tiny morsel of food I was given by the 'warden' behind an old shed before 'they' arrived to have their fun. Only today, I had a surprise for those fuckers.

“Hey Short-stuff, whacha doin?” Before I could turn around to respond to the annoying drone of Cindy's voice, I got a right hook in the face and hit the deck faster than a sack of shit. I lay rubbing the pain on my cheek for a while before I saw a pair of boots approaching, I realised who the owner of those black scuffed boots was immediately and glanced up to see Mindy's hateful eyes staring down at me.

“What have we told you about answering back? You pathetic little bitch!” Mindy snapped, before gobbing a wad of spit directly onto my face. She then placed the sole of her boot onto my face where the spit had landed and began to grind the toe section of her boot down, painfully rubbing her saliva into my skin.

“Now look what you've made me do, I've got spit all over my boot. Lick it off, slut!” She barked, hovering her boot inches from my face, I lay shivering for a while, still in pain from Cindy's punch. Displeased with my lack of reaction, Mindy stomped her boot down heavily on my face, causing my nose to bleed.

“I said, LICK IT OFF!” she barked again.

Unknowingly to the two girls, I had slipped two syringes into my hands out of my pockets while they were giggling at my misfortune, and just as I stuck my tongue out to lick the bottom of Mindy's filthy boot, I swung my arm around and stuck one of the needles into Mindy's calf.
Cindy, who is stood on the other side of me got the second syringe into her foot, since she was wearing sandals. The two girls wince in pain before becoming light headed, neither of them had time to react, and they both drop unconsciously to the floor.


I have always been really interested in technology and computers, and I knew someday they would aid me in my life troubles.

Atom multipliers are a technology that came around in the late 2050s, they are usually used to mass produce items by copying their atom schematics, but I managed to reverse engineer one in a way so that instead of increasing the amount of atoms per schematic, it decreases it, making its overall atomic mass and size smaller, I then engineered a plant biometric system to work with the anatomy of a human, to make sure the subject survived the negative atom multiplication. The outcome was a very sci-fi piece of technology, a sort of 'shrink-ray' if you will. Very handy, but the prototype was very bulky and difficult to build, since it had to be portable.

I opened up my suitcase which had the N.A.M device built into it, and hooked up some electrical wires to my two unconscious test subjects. The program for the device to activate was already typed in so all I needed to do was his 'execute' on the keypad. I took one last look around to make sure no one was around before giddily hitting the red button. There was bright flash of blue light followed by a sound not unlike arcing sparks and then nothing. The suitcase was gone, imploded by the charge it needed to complete the experiment and the girls, oh they were still there, sort of.

I picked up the tiny, 1 inch tall girls that lay sleeping on the dirty floor and placed them in my palm, waiting for them to come too.

When Mindy awoke I spared no time letting the little bitch know her fate, I smiled warmly at her before throwing her hard at the ground, I'm really surprised the impact didn’t kill her, she was a tough little fucker, but I doubt she would survive what I had in store.

“Well, well, well, isn’t this a role reversal and then some!” I teased down to the tiny pathetic bug, lying and crying out in pain on the floor at my feet, she probably broke her legs or spine or something from the fall, but like I give a shit, she was a dead girl walking... or crawling anyway.

“I hope it feels good knowing your about to be killed by the 'short', 'pathetic' girl you tormented for so long” I say, finishing by expelling a wad of saliva from my mouth, directly onto the tiny girl.

It must have been very dehumanising for the poor little thing as I raised my dirty bare foot into the air above her, and brought my sole slowly down onto her beaten body, I'm guessing my feet smelt pretty bad too to add to the embarrassment of her final moments. But I didn't pity her, not at all. In fact I'm glad she was about to die in such an undignified manner, after being such a rich snob her whole life, she was about to be smushed under a mere peasants toes. I guess its ironic fate? I don't know. But anyway.

“Pop~” I squeaked as I increased the weight down into my foot, feeling a tiny splat of bones and flesh under my sole, I rubbed my foot into the dirt for a bit to remove any bits of that bitch that were left.

The feeling I got from smushing that little bitch into a tiny paste of blood and guts smeered across my toes was like none I have ever experienced before. The sexual sense of power, the feeling of ending the life of something so diminutive. Another human being, literally just popped under my toes. Just like that. It felt so good!

Now all that was left was to get rid of Cindy, who was still sleeping in my palm...

“Hmm, where is Nami when you need her” I whine, looking around the site for my one and only friend in the entire world. “Aha!” I spot her, eating her dinner alone on a bench down the path.

“Oh Nami!” I call, running towards her. Nami's sleek and shiny long black hair and freckled pale skin stand out a mile away. She wasn’t ugly, in fact, she was quite attractive in a geeky way. We are childhood friends and always used to play games with each other.


“Hey Axy, how are you?” She asks as I sit down next to her on the old wooden bench.

“I’m good thanks. Say Nami, can you close your eyes for a second?” I ask her.

“S... Sure. I guess.” She says, bewildered by my request, but used to my weirdness, quickly complies.

As she closes her eyes, I reach over and open up my palm over her boxed lunch, letting the slumbering Cindy drop down into Nami's food.

“Okay, I'm done” I call to her.

“What was that all about?” She questions with a cheesy grin on her face.

“Oh nothing” I respond with my best ever poker face.

Nami just shakes it off and digs her spoon into the gloop this place dares call food, and scoops up a big dollop, along with an extra topping, a tiny Cindy, clearly awake and thrashing about for her life, but Nami is completely oblivious to the tiny girl on her spoon.

I watch excitedly as she brings the spoon up to her awaiting mouth and parts her lips a little, allowing the spoon to glide onto her tongue. A tiny squeal is heard before her lips seal again around the spoon, and drag the contents back into her mouth. The spoon was licked clean, Cindy and the rest of the food was either still in Nami's mouth or sliding down her throat into her stomach to be dissolved, the latter being a lot more satisfying for me. Watching Nami unknowingly consume the tiny Cindy sent pleasurable chills down my spine, just like I got when I crushed Mandy earlier.


It was safe to say, that after that day, I never got bullied again, and even if If those bitches did torment me for years, if it wasn't for them, I would of never discovered my macrophilia fetish and a way to make a living off it, so I guess its hats off to them, but I really wish I had recorded myself crushing Mindy now.

Ah well, what can you do.

'End transmission'.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

If you liked this story or have any critisism, leave a review and rate it!

I would like to thank everyone so far for reading and a special thanks to everyone for such enthusiastic and positive reviews! 

Next chapter will be out soon! 

Room Service. by ShrunkenGuy666
Author's Notes:

New chapter of Shrink-Service.com! Fresh of the... whatever chapters come off. I don't know.

Anyway, in this chapter, Axcelia has a run in with a pair of vigilantes who want her blood spilt, will she make it out alive? There's only one way to find out!

Enjoy the read!  

Chapter Five: Room service.

An unusually quiet night lingers over the giant micro-carbon infused glass dome that covers City 71. The odd jet car chugs past in the street, leaving a trail of black smoke that causes the low yellow light of the street lamps to twinkle and dance in the haze. A tall, grey, dirty looking habitat block raises high into the sky, and inside on of the tiny living spaces, high in the tower, sits Axcelia. A tiny bit of blue light that is emitted from her computer screen is all that is needed to illuminate her perpetually nocturnal world. She sits on the cold hard floor, wearing only a red t shirt and some prescription glasses. Her legs are spread open as a tiny girl lovingly caresses her vagina with her one inch tall body. It has been a slow day at Shrink-Service.com, the first in a while, so Axcelia takes up this opportunity to have a little self indulgent fun with her workers.

“Oh Amanda. You sure do know how to push my buttons~” Axcelia teases down at the tiny girl between her legs, as she enters the retrospectively giant girls vagina with her arms, using her whole body practically as a human dildo. The slimy walls of Axcelia's opening cover the tiny girl in a wet coating of cum as Axcelia nears closer and closer to her climax. Amanda is as flushed red on the face as her giant counterpart as she continues to serve her mistress.

“I think... I’m gonna cum!~” Axcelia screams lewdly towards the ceiling of her tiny apartment as a river of juices flow violently out of her vagina, almost drowning the helpless little girl who was pleasing her.

'Knock Knock Knock'

A loud, impatient banging erupts from the door in the midst of Axcelia's fun and makes her jump out of her skin, her eyes dart towards the clock.

“Who the fuck is calling round at 11:46pm!?” She curses. Amanda offers no response, she lies in a puddle of Axcelia's cum, beet red at the face and panting heavily with a goofy smile on her face.

Axcelia rushes to throw some pants on, almost tripping over her own foot, she picks up the tiny Amanda and places her on her desk next to her computer and heads towards the big metal door.

She peers through the looking hole of her door to get a look at her interruptive offender, on the other side of the door stands a short, light blonde girl with extremely long hair, almost past her butt, she is wearing a cute little green dress and looks remarkably posh to say what area of the city she is in, her shiny red flats hug her tiny feet and a pair of red glasses complete her look. She looked stunning, and Axcelia thought so too, which is why she didn't hesitate to open the door once she laid eyes upon her.

“Hello, how can I help you?” She pokes her head out of the door, the girl is even cuter in person.

“H... hi. Umm, are... are you... the admin of...” Her voice shrinks down to an inaudible mumble, her shyness showing from a mile a way as she breaks eye contact to look at the floor.

“I'm sorry, what was that?” Axcelia holds back her snickers, and questions the girl, obviously to her displeasure.

“Are you... the admin of... sh... sh... shri-”

“Shrink-Service.com?” Axcelia interrupts, trying to put the poor girl out of her misery, a nod from the young girl confirms her suspicions.

“Yes I am, why do you a... Wait a second! How did you find out where I live!?” Axcelia reels in horror.

The girl, obviously very intimidated by Axcelia's raise in volume, panics, she closes her eyes and shrinks down a little.

“I'm sorry!” she yells in a tiny, squeaky voice, and turns to run, but before she could, Axcelia grabs a hold of her hand.

“Oh no you don't!” Axcelia yanks hard, pulling the girl through the door and into her apartment, having pulled a bit too hard, she falls backwards, and they both plummet to the ground, the girl landing directly on top of Axcelia. The two girls bump heads harshly, and the young girl is knocked out cold.

“Ow” Axcelia dead-pans.

About half an hour passes after Axcelia drags the unconscious young girl onto her bed, she is sat at her computer when she hears something stirring.

“Oh your finally awake” Axcelia turns to see the young girl emerging from under her covers, rubbing her head.

“W.. where am I?” The girl timidly squeaks when her memory suddenly hits her, she freaks out and accidentally rolls off the bed, encased in the covers, landing at Axcelia's feet.

“I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!” She closes her eyes and goes into the same state of panic as before.

“Kill you? Why would I do that?” Axcelia questions, frowning down at the girl lying at her feet, sarcastically implying she was hurt by that comment.

“Because I tracked your hypernet IP to find out where you live” The girl opens her eyes again, a single tear rolls down her face.

“There is that... but I don't think its worth killing you over” Axcelia chuckles, “If anything, I'm quite amazed you managed to do it! I put loads of security defences up on my hyper port so that people couldn't trace me. But I must ask, why did you do it in the first place?”

“W... Well, I was kinda wondering... Do you hire maids?” The girl asks, her voice says she's clearly uncomfortable asking that question, and she has once again broken eye contact to look at the floor.

Axcelia is completely taken back by the question, visibly in shock at what this young girl has just asked her, she sits with her mouth a gape for a while before stuttering, “Erm... I... I don't know”.

“Please!” The young girl jumps up and begins begging on her hands and knees, pleading up to Axcelia. “Please shrink me! It's always been my dream to have a beautiful giantess such as yourself use me as her toy. I would make a great maid, I promise!”

'This girls more nuts than me!' Axcelia thought to herself.

“Umm, I guess I could use you as shoe padding or something, but I kind of already have enough girls..” Axcelia ponders, still in disbelief of the young girls request. “Oh what the hell, the more, the merrier! Come over here.” She says, beckoning the young girl over to the same experimentation chair used to shrink Emily.

Axcelia begins the process of strapping the young girl down, and as she secures the last dirty, rusted cuff, she looks up the girl and asks, “Say, what's your name?”.

“Valentine” She replies with the same timidness as before.

Axcelia retreats back to her computer and dons her welders mask, she fires up the program and watches on eagerly as the machine works its magic.

A few moments and a bright flash of light later, the procedure is complete, and Valentine is a nice, healthy, three quarters of an inch tall.

“Your even smaller than the rest!” Axcelia studies Valentine as she stands in her palm. “Well I guess its time to put you to work” She says as she lowers the tiny girl to the ground between her fingers, placing her a few centimetres away from her toes.

The dim light of the computer screen reflects off of the bottom of Axcelia's dirty sole as she brings it into the air and hovers it above the tiny Valentine, who stares up at the goliath mass ready to drop down onto her, entombing her in a fleshy prison of sweat and dirt. As the foot begins to descend upon her, Valentine whips out some kind of tiny communication device from her pocket.

“Now!” Valentine yells, just as Axcelia's giant foot falls upon her, her huge toes pinning her from the chest down.

Suddenly, the door to Axcelia's apartment is busted ajar, a curvy-tall blonde woman dressed in a smart black suit rushes in and points a gun at Axcelia.

“Axcelia Axer, after the reported disappearance of a homeless girl last seen with you and for multiple cases of human trafficking and conducting medical experiments without a license to practice, the Dome 71 Vigilantly group has ordered a hit on you” the woman yells. “And now we have proof that you are guilty, I'm free to kill you.” she cocks her gun.

Axcelia stands in the middle of her room, with a tiny girl pinned under her foot, unable to understand the surreality of the situation that is unfolding around her.

'How did this woman find out about me?' She thought, when it hit her. Her gaze turns angrily down to the floor at the tiny girl squirming beneath her toes.

Axcelia vastly increases the pressure that her foot is applying to Valentine's minuscule body.

“Your with her aren't you?!” Axcelia yells, getting ready to paste the floor with the girls tiny entrails.

Valentine thrashes her arms about wildly as the rest of her body is pinned harder and harder underneath Axcelia's unforgiving toes. She is unable to breathe, her chest being crushed under the massive weight, tears begin to roll down her face as she struggles for air. She tries to lift Axcelia's foot off of her, but to no avail. She was going to die here, smushed into the ground by this giant's toes, her insides turned to sweaty toe-jam.

“Stop!” The woman stood in the doorway yells, lowering her gun.

Axcelia stops increasing the pressure for a second, still securely pinning Valentine under her toes and causing her great pain.

“Don't crush her!” The woman says.

“And why the hell shouldn't I smear this two-timing bitches guts across the bottom of my toes? Axcelia snaps at the woman in a very voracious tone.

“Surely you don't want to add murder to your list of offences?” The woman tries to reason with Axcelia.

“Tell me...”

“Miss Avia”

“Miss Avia, just how many members are there in your little group?” Axcelia disinterestedly questions.

“Just me and Val there.” The woman replies.

“So If I did make this a murder, who would ever find out?” Axcelia asks rhetorically as she stealthy punches a button on her keyboard.

Before Avia has time to re aim her weapon, a robotic prong swiftly swivels down from the ceiling and a large blue spark is emitted from its end. The spark meets with Avia's arm and she is out instantly.

“Dumb bitch.” Axcelia grunts as she returns her gaze to the tiny girl under her toes, “And as for you my little bug! I have something good planned for you, don't you worry” Her tone turning a lot more maniacal.

Axcelia repositions her big toe onto Valentine's tiny legs and presses down on her as hard as she can, instantly turning all the flesh and bone into a tiny red smear on her toe with a horrible crunch. Valentine lets out a violent, blood curdling scream in pain as her legs are instantly smushed out of existence.

“Don't you go anyway now” Axcelia smiles winks down at Valentine, trying to hold back her giggles as she walks over to Avia's unconscious body.

Axcelia begins to drag Avia's body over to her chair and strap her in, just like she did to Valentine before her.

By time Avia is awake again, she is already strapped into Axcelia's experimentation chair, but she has not been shrunk yet.

“Ah, now that your awake, we can begin!” Axcelia yelps out in joy, clapping her hands crazily and almost squealing with joy. “Don't worry, I haven’t killed Valentine yet, she's right here.”

Axcelia leans back and returns with a half crushed mess of a girl, Avia looks on in horror at what Axcelia has done to her friend, tears start to roll down her face and she tries to scream, but nothing comes out.

“Now I want to play a game with you girls. The winner, gets freedom, the loser... well, you'll find out soon enough. Now since I'm such a nice girl, I'll let you two decide who goes first okay? But don't take too long~” Axcelia winks at the pair before sitting back and beginning to twiddle her thumbs impatiently.

“I... I guess I'll go first” Avia stutters after sharing a few glances with a disinterested Valentine who is more concerned with her missing legs.

“Okay! Your objective is... 'da-dah'” Axcelia pauses to imitate a fanfare “You have to eat Valentine! Yay!~” she bursts into a fury of claps again and begins to make crowd like cheers.

“I'll do no such thing you psychotic bitch!” Avia yells out in horror.

“Aww, why not?” Axcelia asks, wearing a face of serious sadness. “Well its too late now, you already chose yourself for the game, so either you eat her and I set you free, or I kill you both. Its your choice Hun.” Axcelia reclines into her chair, and casually props her bare feet up onto Avia's lap, demoting her to a foot rest. She begins to rub the inside of Avia's thighs with her sole and strokes at her vagina through her clothes with her toes.

“Id rather die that kill my best friend!” Avia yells out in a burst of tears.

“Wow, how selfish. Fine, have it your way.” Axcelia sighs as she takes her feet off of Avia's lap and walks over to her holo-keyboard. With a press of a button the machines above Avia begin to whirr to life.

“Wait!” Avia yells.

Axcelia hits backspace on her keyboard, and the machines whirr down.

“I'll... I'll do it.”

As Avia utters those words, Valentine's face becomes void of all emotions, her death sentence had just been signed, she was about to be eaten by her best friend.

“That’s the spirit!” Axcelia yells with excitement, she grabs the broken Valentine in her hand and dumps her onto Avia's palm.

Both Avia and Valentine exchange silent glances for a while.

“I'm sorry Val.” Avia sobs as tears roll down her cheek.

“Please don't do this Avia!” Valentine cries up to Avia, but she can already see her fate written on Avia's face.

Avia lifts Valentine's smashed up body to her lips and slowly opens her mouth to reveal her monstrous, saliva coated tongue and her huge, shiny white teeth, and at the back of her mouth, the endless dark abyss that leads into her stomach, which Valentine had a one way ticket to.

“Avia! Please, no!” Valentine cries out one last time, but Avia has stopped paying attention to her cries, knowing that acknowledging the squirming bug in her hand as her friend, or a human at all for that matter, as she slides into her mouth would be way too painful to bare.

A tiny squeal is heard as Avia's palm connects with her open mouth, dumping its contents onto her tongue. With tears rolling down her face and wasting no time, Avia does a big gulp, and begins to swallow the mouthful of saliva containing the little girl. Valentine is plunged to the back of Avia's throat before being pushed down into her oesophagus, squealing the whole way down and scrambling desperately for a grip on the slimy inside of Avia's gullet, she descends down into her stomach sac, where she is almost instantly, but very painfully dissolved.

“T.... There. Are you happy now?” Avia sobs.

“No.” Axcelia dead-pans as she pushes a button on her holo-keyboard, starting up her machines once more.

In a flash of blue light and loud electronical noises, Avia is shrunk down to about one inch in height, and dropped into Axcelia's palm.

“Did you really think I would set you free?” Axcelia questions the tiny girl in her palm, trying to hold back her giggles.

Avia has nothing to say, she stands, crying and shivering in fear in the centre of Axcelia's giant palm.

“Your stupider than you look!” She said as she tips her palm, allowing the tiny girl to slide off her fingers and plummet to the hard floor below.

“Say 'Hi' to valentine for me” Axcelia teases as she raises her foot above Avia. The tiny girl barely has time to assess her injuries from the fall when five big, sweaty toes fall onto her with a lot of pressure. Her face is buried into Axcelia's soft flesh and she is unable to breathe at all which causes her to panic, squirming under the iron grip of Axcelia's toes, much to the giant's pleasure.

“Oh I'm gonna enjoy crushing you~” She teases before putting her full body weight onto the tiny girl trapped under her toes.

Avia's body is instantly and effortlessly smeared across Axcelia's toes with a small, barely audible crunch. Axcelia grinds her toes into the floor to be sure the job was done properly.

“Don't. Fuck. With me.” She says between the twists of her foot as she paints the floor with Avia's insides.

One she is satisfied that Avia has received what she deserved, Axcelia walks over to her desk with the tiny red blood stain worn into her sole. Once she reaches her desk, she sits down in her chair and props her feet up on her desk. Grabbing Amanda and placing her in her palm, she begins to stroke her body like a tiny cat.

“What a long day!” She sighs.

End Notes:

Well thats it for now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, make sure you comment and rate, or if you thought something was a bit off, feel free to leave any critisism too! 

Until next time, Stay safe. 

(update: Okay, its about time I said something about this.. this story has been suspended indefinately. I am so sorry to all that enjoyed it, but I dont really have the time to write since I started Uni, plus I have tried to write more for this but I have completely lost my train of thought with this story. I'd rather have no new chapters at all than bad quality forced ones.

Again, I am so sorry. Thank you very much for taking interest in my work! and stay safe!) 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3737