Giant Rampage by xrt125
Summary:

A wife and husband visit another planet to see they are giants compared to the civilization.


Categories: Couples , Giantess, Butt, Feet, Giant, Crush Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2192 Read: 27193 Published: September 10 2013 Updated: September 10 2013

1. City under our feet by xrt125

2. Gas suprise. by xrt125

3. Betray by xrt125

City under our feet by xrt125

Me and my wife,Sarah, found a product on an Amazon website ripoff. It was missing the arrow and the first "a" was blackened. Anyway,we found a product that promised people's their wildest dreams.

Me and Sarah both met over a website on tumblr that was dedicated to giants and giantess pictures and stories. We instantly thought of the same idea and bought it. It was a stupid thing to believe it but we wanted to try it anyway,plus it looked like a nice little foreign ornament so if anyone asked we would just say

" We bought it in South Africa".

After a week or two the package showed up. It arrived in a purple and red box,no return address or stamp to prove except for an Amazon logo that is in blue.We sliced open the package and pulled out the object.  When we bought it,there was no name. Yeah,we were stupid. It was $10 so it wasn't a big loss when if and when it turned out to be crap.

We switched on the small machine and it emitted a blue light from the sides. It was in the shape of a flat circle. A red light shot out of a gap in the middle. It shot out a holographic keyboard and a simple question.

"What is one of your 3 commands?"

I put my hand down on the keyboard and extended it to my side. I gulped slowly and started typing. After a few minutes of my hand shaking and misspellings that took a while to correct, I asked my wife if I should click enter.  The command was-

"Make me and my current wife giants and giantess. We want to rule a world that can't stop us"

"Do it." Sarah said sharply and coldly

I clicked enter and our living room started to transform into a city. We watched as the carpet fibres become tall (for them. Miniature for us) buildings and houses. The Tv turns into a blimp and the chairs and sofas transformed into mountains. We put our heads to the ground as we hear screams from people dying as our bodies crush hundreds of buildings. Me and my wife look around to see our slippers that are now museums with massive openings. I carefully walk over and raise my left foot over my slipper. I snicker as I slowly insert my foot and feel the hundreds of people running away getting squashed under my bare foot. I hear the paintings break under my soles and feel the rough edges of glass curve under my heel. I lower my head and hear the final screams of pain die out as I wiggle my toes and shuffle my foot. I look over to the right and see people watching in horror. I smirk to my wife and quickly stamp my foot through the glass roof of the slipper/museum building and hear more screams and cracking as their bones snap under my heel. I stretch my toes and wiggle them which causes more blood to spread over my toes and the slipper floor.

I lift my left foot which is still inside the slipper and I turn around to my wife and we both laugh.

"How long do you think we will be here,Mark" Sarah questions me.

"I have no idea,so let's enjoy this as much as we can,sweetie" I respond,walking over and holding her hips and looking into her eyes.We look down and smile as we look down to the city of tiny people. They had no idea how bad their deaths and torture were going to be.

" Should we have another honeymoon?" She asks me.

"Damn right we will" I whisper before I kiss her and move down back to the city.

"We are going to have a lot of fun" I whisper to the screaming population running away from my huge lips and tongue. I extend my tounge and pull in a few buildings and people and grind my teeth and feel the bricks mix inbetween bones and glass. I hear someone screaming in my mouth. Hundreds of emotions go through my mind as I realize that I have a human being in me. I lift my tongue and I hear the sound of bricks going down my throat.

Another scream gets me excited as I still have him or her in me. I create some spit and feel the spit hit the lonely survivor and push to the back of my mouth. I hear him struggle and finsih him off by swirling the spit around my mouth and sucking it through my lips. I finally got bored and decided to end the survivors misery. The spit is at the front of my tongue so I slowly lift my tongue and feel the spit slowly roll down my tounge. I feel the spit hit the end of my tounge and fall into my stomach. I rub my belly and listen carefully to hear my body slowly digesting my first snack.

"This is going to be fun" I say to myself.

Gas suprise. by xrt125

I feel my snack finally digest after a few minutes and feel something forming in my stomach. I finally realize a fart is inevitable. Sarah runs over and quickly reaches down to pick up some of the mini people. She pulls my trousers down and throws the people in my underwear and closes everything back up. It finally bursts and the smell hits me. I can't begin to believe the suffering of the people pushed into my underwear.

"Feel good for you,baby?" Sarah whispers in my ear

"Amazing" I whisper back

" Want to check your underwear?" Sarah asks me,slowly unzipping my trousers and reaching for my tight underwear.

" Let's do it" I smirk

Sarah pulled down the top of my boxers and the smell instantly hit.

" I feel bad for them already." We both say simultaneously

Sarah pulls the rest of my boxers down and the full scent finally hits and is completely horrendous.

" Look at them" Sarah says as she points down at the fly-looking things sitting at the butt of my underwear,almost dead but still breathing.

" They're alive" Sarah says is astonishment.

I pick up one of the victims and rub him between my index finger and my thumb. The guy starts to wake up and starts to scream. I breath as heavily as I can and he falls unconscious from the smell of blood and fart. I accidentally rub him too hard and he becomes nothing more but a mere red dot on my fingers. I grab another one and slowly drop him into my mouth. 

I play with him less and just send him into spit and swallow. I look at the others and get a good idea. I reach into my pocket and see a condom-my size, laying in my front left pocket. I pull it out and and wink at her.

" Are you ready or do you need to power up?" She questions me.

"I am always ready" I smile back

I grab the rest of the victims from the fart attack and drop them into the bottom of the condom.I push my dick in and hear the screams as they were pushed to the tip of my dick. I got hard and started to undress Sarah. She threw her shirt over the mountain and her trousers on the blimp. She pulled her panties down and walked towards me. I stuck my dick inside and the squirms from the little men finally stopped. After a few minutes I finally came and we both rolled over,killing thousands of things.

" Ready for more fun?" Sarah asks me

" What fun?" I ask her puzzled

" More farting and more toes. Also,a 2nd command..." She says slyly,winking at me as she stands up to get her clothes.

I unwrap the condom and inspect as the people inside are now one-with-the-cum as they must have either been crushed between the latex condom and my tip or the sperm was so strong with their height it might have blew them up. I see a few bodies moving around so me and Sarah huddle up and each take sips of the condom. Sarah drinks the sperm while I take around 20 or so people moving slowly around the sticky substance are mine. I drop all 20 on the tip of my tounge and I invert it so they slide down a little bit and I quickly stop them from rolling. I find a river and quickly pull the condom out. I fill the condom with water and slowly pour it down my mouth. I keep around 6-7 people under my tounge as the water flows down my moist tounge. One of them tries to escape so I put him on my hand and spit on him. I dangle him above my mouth and I swirl my tounge around like the fin of a shark chasing its prey. I lower him but quickly stop.

" You can skip the process and just come out my ass" I whisper

I quickly put him between my fat butt cheeks and wiggle him near my anal gland. I feel another fart and have this guy go "out with a bang". I tense up and my buttcheeks lock together. A fart comes out but because I am overweight,320 lbs, and the fact my butt was locked stopped the guy from shooting out. Instead, He was facing my anal gland and shot into one of the rolls of my buttcheeks and was instantly covered by more fat. My ass started to be less tense and more fat rolled over this guy. I tried to put him out of his misery by scratching my butt to release him and let him fall to his death. I kept scratching but nothing came out.

Instead,more farts came one after the other. After a while I gave up because he had either fallen or suffocated by the fat or smell.

Sarah started to stare at me seductively,edging closer to the wishing machine.

"Let's do it! " I shout.

Betray by xrt125

I stand up and pull,out the wishing machine. Me and my wife both sit down,crushing thousands of more people. I place the machine down and think of something. I begin typing,more steadily and quickly. I instantly click "Ok" and wait for my command.

" What did you wish for?" My wife asks,intrigued and confused.

" My wish...was...for you to shrink down but not to die" I mutter

" WHAT!?!?!" She begins to scream. She starts to shrink down so I quickly put her in my palm. 

She is finally tiny and still screaming.  I smile at her,laugjing as she tries to kick amd bite me. I gibe her a little scare by lifting her above my mouth,moving my tounge around,licking Sarah's feet and legs. I swallow her trousers and shoes as she screams more and more. I move my tounge up and chew her shirt off. Sarah feels embarrassed so she raises her arms above her breasts. 

I finally get bored so I reach into my pocket and get another condom. I throw Sarah into the tip and wink as I slowly insert my dick. I start to see masturbate and feel as the thrust brushing up against Sarah. I look down and get more horny when I see her little outline at the tip of the condom. I finally cum and quickly pull the condom out.I look at the tip and see Satah still breathing

"Oh yeah,you can't die" I remind her.

I instantly think of load of new things that I can do with Sarah. I decide to leave her to rest by inserting her into my sock. I leave her at the front of my sock,inbetween my two big toes. I instantly feel an urge and start wiggling my toes,almost crushing and her under my toes.

As she is resting, I start to move around in my slippers. I get intrigued by the blimp that was our TV. I walk over there and look inside. No one could escape as the blimp was flying hundreds of feet in the air,for them, and had to jump out with no parachute. I pull of a bit of the floor and start to shake the blimp. I grin as I hear hundreds of screams fall down i to my mouth, flowing past my juicy tounge and straight into my belly. I hear the screams start to die and see a few more people still in the blimp. I put my hand under the gap and tip the entire blimp until they are all in my hand.

I start to smile at them as they look for a way to escape. I put them on my tounge and roll them around. I split them up with my tounge and start to raise my tounge up slowly. Screams are still coming out my mouth so I raise my tounge fully and hear a scream as someone starts to plummet down my throat. I feel their body dissolve in my stomach almost instantly.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3763