Pearl by NickNack
Summary:

When a young man innocently inspects a foreign piece of stone found on his very doorstep, his life undertakes a drastic change along with the people around him...

I hope for this to be a long and epic story, so feedback is always welcomed!

*05/01/15 - New chapter!

Please feel free to leave a review and please give me a rating too!

And more importantly, enjoy!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 37183 Read: 290612 Published: October 09 2013 Updated: January 04 2015
Chapter 4 by NickNack

Before Mark could make a single thought, he landed on his back with a small bounce on something that felt like heaven. He instantly knew what happened but before he could say anything, the bedroom door slowly creaked open.

“No! Not again!” He began to panic even more as she turned as saw the door opening on the other side of the room. “Abby?! ABBY?!” Mark called for his girlfriend. He knew that she had accidently touched the stone again. The same second flash of light that enveloped Mark must have instantly shrunk her down and as Mark began to piece the situation together in his head, he realised that he was now standing on the silky black panties that Abby was wearing moments before.

“MARK?! MARK, HELP ME!” Mark heard her scream and she wasn’t far away.

“ABBY! I’M COMING! DON’T MOVE!” Mark, using his logical mind, figured that she must be stuck within the confines of her own underwear and he didn’t hesitate a moment as he sprinted towards the waistband of the sea of silk.

As he sprinted, he heard a voice from way behind, calling for him and his now tiny girlfriend. “Hey, are you guys in here? Hello?” Lauren’s soft voice carried over to Mark’s ears. He didn’t dare turn around as he worried for his woman who must now been in such a state of bewilderment and panic. But maybe he could call out for Lauren and get her attention? She could help! Indeed, she could, but Mark was far too concerned for the wellbeing of Abby at the moment to formulate any kind of plan that would get her attention. It was hard enough getting Abby to spot him on the floor, and even then, it was nothing but blind luck!

Mark reached the waistband and lifted the heavy silk above his head and proceeded to crawl into the dark abyss. “ABBY?!”

“MARK! OH MARK! I-I THINK I…” Mark sighed with relief as he continued to crawl further into the silky space, guided only by Abby’s panicked voice.

“Abby, don’t think about it! I’m coming!” Mark was slightly relieved to know he was heading in the right direction. He couldn’t spare a moment as he heard Lauren step into the room, a thud booming away in the distance. He crawled a little more and he felt Abby’s hand grip his wrist in the darkness. In an instant, he was subliminally happy that Abby’s hand was now normal sized, her fingers gripping his arms in a panic.

As if Abby had pulled him towards her, he slid along the silk towards her and they hugged within the confines of her own gigantic panties. As they embraced, Lauren could be heard walking deeper into the room and with each step, the booming thud grew louder.

“Mark!” Abby whispered in his ear, whilst kissing the side of his face.

“Abby!” He held her tight against him, both their bodies stripped of their clothes. They both felt each other’s nervous shakes.

“Mark, what happ-“

“You’ve must’ve touched the stone again. It’s the same thing that happened to me! I saw the room flash and I fell onto your…” Before he could finish his sentence, Lauren spoke once again and for both the tiny, tiny people, it was like a voice of God. Unseen, and yet present from seemingly everywhere.

“Abby, you naughty, naughty girl!” Lauren slowly whispered into the seemingly empty space of the bedroom.

“Mark…” Abby whispered. “Where are we?” As her words processed in his head, he hesitated. He didn’t want to answer, he had no idea how Abby would take the news. But he had to tell her.

“Well, we… We’re in your… Erm… Panties…” Mark was waiting for a reply as they laid in the darkness, but Abby didn’t reply. Instead, he felt her hug him tighter still, her breasts pushing up against his chest. They could feel each other’s heartbeat racing. Mark could hear Lauren walk right up to the bed, she must have been right at the side of where Abby was holding Mark only moments before. Mark and Abby waited for something to happen as they simply couldn’t see beyond the silky material that was holding over them, and indeed, Lauren began to rummage through the dresser for something.

They waited and waited, until Lauren piped up again; “Aha!” She muttered. They heard something pat the dresser and something like a scribbling noise. Lauren began to mutter under her breath; “Abs and Mark, sorry I was a little late – had to wait for the landlord to show up and he took forever as usual. I locked the door as I came in but I guess you guys went out and have a key. Anyway, I’m in the spare room – I also brought Cheryl with me…” At this point, they both figured that she was leaving a note for them, but when she mentioned Cheryl, Abby went ever so slightly stiff and Mark felt it. “I hope you don’t mind. I owe you big time! Thanks guys and hope you had a great night… Hehe!” And with that, they heard Lauren place the pen back into the dresser and slowly walked out of the room, and closed the door behind her, with the door bouncing off the frame. Lauren always had a knack of not being able to close the door properly.

After a few minutes, Mark spoke first. “Well, I think we’ll be staying here the night. I guess we can come up with a plan tomorrow. At least Lauren’s here, she sleeps in all the time so at least we can figure something out.” Mark waited for a reply, but Abby said nothing. He thought for a moment that she had fallen asleep, but she was still a little stiff from the mention of, “Abby, are you OK?”

“As if she brought Cheryl round…” Abby whispered quietly. Mark didn’t know what to say to that apart from a slight chuckle that he couldn’t hold back.

“Priorities Abby, priorities! What makes you say that anyway?”

“Well, Cheryl… I should’ve told you this a while ago but, Cheryl mentioned to Lauren a while ago that she liked me. They had a big falling out, I guess they figured things out.” Mark, again, wasn’t quite sure what to say to this statement. He knew Lauren was bi but he never knew that she was actually seeing anyone. Mark replied what he could only reply.

“What’s she like?” Asking Abby honestly.

Abby took a moment with a long breath, in and out. “She seems nice enough I guess. Apparently she has a bit of history for being a bit of a nympth… So that’s them busy for tonight probably.” Abby said quietly. For the third time, Mark didn’t quite know what to say. But the thought of Lauren and the mysterious lady having their time in the room down the hall made Mark’s member twitch, and Abby felt it.

“MARK!” They both laughed slightly, both still in complete darkness and both unable to see each other.

“I’m sorry haha! I’m only human! But there only one lady for me, you know that!” And Mark softly kissed her forehead. They hugged each other a little more.

They laid in the dark silky universe that they were now cozied up in and they lay quiet for a time that was unknown to them. The warm silk was incredibly soft against their skin and they felt somewhat safe. The smell of Abby’s perfume wafted around them, as well as something else, something that Mark had only just thought of.

“Abby… Were you… Horny… At some point?” Mark asked quietly. He heard his giggle ever so quietly near his ear.

“Well, yeah! I was in the bathroom… And...” Abby’s voice got quieter towards the end of her sentence.

“And what?”

Abby sighed as she finished her point. “Well, you looked really cute when you were in my hand…” Mark was finally completely speechless. He wasn’t quite sure what she meant, and as he pondered her somewhat enlightening statement, they continued to cuddle in the darkness. The warmth of Abby’s panties, the silk and the clean perfume mixed with the musk of Abby slowly sent them both to sleep, deep within the creases of the incredibly sexy lingerie.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3815