Pearl by NickNack
Summary:

When a young man innocently inspects a foreign piece of stone found on his very doorstep, his life undertakes a drastic change along with the people around him...

I hope for this to be a long and epic story, so feedback is always welcomed!

*05/01/15 - New chapter!

Please feel free to leave a review and please give me a rating too!

And more importantly, enjoy!


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 37183 Read: 290315 Published: October 09 2013 Updated: January 04 2015
Story Notes:

I have added many tags to this story, and it may take me some time to use them. Also, I may not use one or two of them. In which case, I will delete them accordingly.

Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by NickNack

2. Chapter 2 by NickNack

3. Chapter 3 by NickNack

5. Chapter 4 by NickNack

5. Chapter 5 by NickNack

6. Chapter 6 by NickNack

7. Chapter 7 by NickNack

8. Chapter 8 by NickNack

9. Chapter 9 by NickNack

10. Chapter 10 by NickNack

11. Chapter 11 by NickNack

12. Chapter 12 by NickNack

13. Chapter 13 by NickNack

14. Chapter 14 by NickNack

15. Chapter 15 by NickNack

16. Chapter 16 by NickNack

17. Chapter 17 by NickNack

18. Chapter 18: Part I by NickNack

19. Chapter 18: Part II by NickNack

20. Chapter 18: Part III by NickNack

21. Chapter 18: Part IV by NickNack

22. Chapter 19 by NickNack

Chapter 1 by NickNack

Mark, our handsome 19 years old protagonist, was returning home from a long and arduous day at work. Walking back to his house, he was pleased to be wearing trainers again, his foot throbbing, legs aching from having to be on his feet all day. Life as a car salesman in a fairly wealthy town, could certainly be tiring. 

His phone vibrated in his trouser pocket. My smiled softly as he pulled out his phone, knowing that it would be Abbie getting in touch.

"I'll be home in about ten minutes! Xx" the text read.

Mark replied stating he would only be five, and slid his phone back into his pocket. He continued to stroll down the street, hating the fact his house was right at the end.

Mark swung open his gate and walked up the path to his door. Rummaging for his keys, his foot landed on something on his doorstep and he stumbled. He glanced down to see a small, oddly shaped pearl white stone left squarely in the middle of his doorstep. Mark pondered at the small item, slightly bewildered as to why such a strange item would be left here. He glanced around his front garden behind him, looking for any other stones like the one he bent down to pick up.

"Strange..." Mark thought. It was warm, too warm for the temperature it was outside now the day was slowly turning to night. It fit in the palm of his hand perfectly fine. Opening his jacket, he slid the stone into the inner pocket and proceeded to unlock his door.

Shutting the door behind him, Mark punched in the buttons on his security pad, threw his keys on the dresser in the living room and flopped onto the couch and sighed. He closed his eyes, and slouched a little more.

But then he opened them again. The stone in his pocket was warm against his chest, and it felt like it was getting warmer. As he was about to reach into his pocket, he received another text. Mark pulled out his buzzing phone and checked the message and to his surprise, it read; "Hey Mark! Upstairs flat had just flooded his kitchen and now my bedroom is soaked through lol! Gotta speak to my landlord, but I may have to move out for a day or two. Any chance I can crash at yours for a couple of nights?? Hope you're OK! xxx". He couldn't see why not, he had a spare room going and he was sure Abby wouldn't mind, they were friends too after all. "Hey Lauren, just got back from work. That's OK by me, just come over when you can x" Mark replied, and sent his text. He frisbeed his phone onto the coffee table and pulled out the warm pearl stone from the jacket.

Mark noticed a small red dot appear on the surface of the pearly stone. He casually rubbed his finger along the surface of the stone, he had never felt anything like it. Soft like fur, but hard, solid and weighty. His finger glided over the small red dot and suddenly, a white warm light ebbed from the stone and then, he blinked.

Mark blinked a few times before his vision cleared. He glanced at the stone still in his hand and hesitantly placed the stone on the coffee table. "What the hell was that about?" Mark uttered quietly. As he was about to question the mysterious stone further, the front door opened.

"Hey babe!" Abby yelled.

"Hey. Is it OK if Lauren stays over for a couple of nights? Her flat is flooded." Abby walked into the living room and threw her jacket onto the sofa Mark was sat on.

"Her flats flooded?"

"Yeah, well, the guy right above her anyway. Apparently it's drenched her room completely and she'll need to sort it out with her landlord." Mark turned his vision from the stone to his girlfriend Abby.

Abby pulled out her hair bobble, letting her long straight brown hair fall down behind her shoulders. Mark scanned her body with his eyes, eyeing up her slim figure covered by her work clothes. Her small but perky breasts barely pushed against her blouse, but it was enough for Mark to appreciate. She was cute, having a small nose and thin lips really accentuated her slim brown eyes.

Abby was only a year older than Mark, but they were in the same year at college. It wasn't too long before Mark made his move, once he saw Abby walk into his class for the first time. It turned out that they had a few friends in common, one of them Lauren, and so it was easy for them become a strong and fond couple.

Abby sighed as she too flopped onto the sofa beside Mark. "Sure, she can stay over." She turned her head and planted a small kiss on Marks cheek. "How was your day?"

Mark huffed. "Same old, really. I heard I'm meant to be getting a pretty good Christmas bonus after all, they said I've done pretty well for my sales targets all year round so I guess that's something."

"Aww Mark! Well done! I'm so proud of you!" Abby rubbed Marks chest as she curled up next to him on the sofa.

"How about you? Enjoying working for that miserable old twat still?" Mark chuckled. Abby slapped him a little on his chest with a grin.

"He's not that bad really, he just has his moments. But usually he's OK. Long day today, kinda turning off the idea becoming a lawyer already haha!" Abby laughed as she huddled closer. She was just closing her eyes when she noticed the small pearl on the table. "What the hell is that?" She asked as she reached for it.

"I have no idea," Mark muttered as she watched his girlfriend pick up the stone. "It was on the doorstep, right in the middle. I stood on it and... It was just there."

"Huh..." Abby muttered. "Why is it warm? It feels weird!" Abby quizzed Mark.

"No idea! But there's a little red dot..."

"This one?" And Abby stroked the little dot, and again, soft warm white light filled their visions.

After a few seconds, Mark and Abby sat on the sofa, puzzled by the little stone.

"...What the heck just happened?" Abby quietly asked Mark.

"No idea..." Mark yawned. "So, what do you fancy for dinner?"

---

"I wonder what happened to Lauren?" Abby asked whilst she washed her face at the sink.

"I told her that I've left the door unlocked. She'll lock the door when she comes in."

"OK!"

It was late evening now, 10:52pm to be precise. Mark took off his watch and threw it onto the bedside table, next to the new stone he found. He yawned as he stretched out on the bed in only his boxers, crossed his legs and put his head on his arms on the pillow. His eyes were locked on the en-suite bathroom door, closed now it was occupied by Abby. "Abby, have you got any plans for the weekend? I think a few friends may be coming over for a night. Have a good catch up and all."

"I think that'd be OK, I think I have a doctor’s appointment but that's about it." Abby began to dry her face with her soft white towel.

"Sweet..." Mark mumbled.

"Also, the bank called." Abby called out from behind the door.

"Oh yeah?" Mark replied, not sounding surprised. He looked at his phone to see if Lauren had sent him a message, but nothing had come through yet. He locked his phone and tossed it next to his watch. He rubbed his face as once again, he yawned. It had been a long day after all!

"Yeah, they left a message on the answering machine. They said it was about the mortgage." Mark chuckled slightly, it was strange even to him that a 19 year-old could even apply for a mortgage, and even be able to get one regardless. He had been earning good money for more than a year and a half now, and Abby was earning some good money too. Otherwise, they wouldn't have the house they have now, that's for sure. Both Mark and Abby were keen to have their own place as soon as they had left college, and luckily they both had managed to get good jobs once they graduated.

"Righto, I'll drop in tomorrow and see what they say." Mark said back to Abby. Abby continued to sort herself and Mark yawned again. He turned his head to the stone once again, and picked it up. It was still warm, if not warmer. "The fuck is this thing?" he mumbled to himself. Once again, he noticed the little red dot. Cautiously, he slowly poked at the dot again. This time, the stone instantly was red hot, and he dropped it in shock, and a small bang was heard when the stone rolled off the bed and hit the floor.

"Argh! Jesus what the...?!" He bent over the bed to pick up the stone, not wanting it to set on fire or something, and as soon as his fingers touched the surface of the stone, and he felt a tingling sensation race through his spine. He jolted and fell to the floor. He laid on the floor, as if paralysed and he closed his eyes to blink. When he opened them a split second later, things had changed indeed.

Chapter 2 by NickNack
Author's Notes:

I’m sorry for the lack of updates, I’ve been a very busy lad and finding time to write is a pain. Hopefully now though, I should be able to update on a semi-regular basis. Enjoy!

--- --- ---

On the opposite end of his blink, Mark opened his eyes to pitch black. It was warm, but his body felt bare and a great weight was pressing down upon him. “Hey Abby…” he started but he quickly realised, much to his bewilderment, that we was naked. He couldn’t see very well, but he patted his bare skin, feeling for his clothes that were no longer on his body. The smell around him was choking, stifling. He pushed against the surface that was pushing him down. It felt familiar, but odd, different. He tried to walk but the black surface forced him to crawl instead.

Mark figured that he must still be in the bedroom, for Abby was walking around in the en-suite bathroom on the other end of the bathroom. He could hear her humming, maybe talking – he wasn’t sure, everything sounded odd, nothing felt right to him. In this dark cave he was in, he began to hyperventilate. Panic began to set in, but as he felt his chest constrict and his breathing becoming more frantic, he saw a tiny glimmer of light, and continued to crawl for it.

As he crawled out of the dark, the light of the bedroom forced him to squint for a few seconds, but it was enough time for him to settle his breathing. He looked down at his body, he was definitely naked – confirming it to himself in his head.

His eyes adjusted and he looked back at what he had walked out of, and to his surprise, Mark found his clothes laid on the floor. But his clothes, they were a thousand if not a million times bigger than he! Mark had to step back a few steps to even realise that he had crawled out of his black briefs and made his exit from the waistband. He looked around the room and he was now on the floor, walking on the soft carpet that was now thick and like overgrown grass. Mark looked all around him environment. He was definitely still in his bedroom for sure, but he had no doubt in his mind, that he had somehow in some way, shrunk to a very small and insignificant size.

“T-this… This is fucking possible…!” he muttered to himself, panic again setting in. He collapsed onto his arse onto the soft light brown carpet. But it was strange and other-worldly. Threads of the carpet were almost as high as he as he sat, wondering to himself what he was going to do.

But before he could ponder for too long, the latch on the bathroom door was unlocked with a distinctive click and the door slowly opened, way way into the distance down the entire length of the bedroom which seemed, to Mark, miles away.

“I know you’re tired babe…” Abby lustfully whispered, but was still loud for the tiny being. “But I know something that you want…” The door opened, revealing Abby standing in the doorway.

Mark’s jaw dropped, and it dropped with a crash to the floor. He eyes widened as he saw his titanic girlfriend standing in a silky-black robe, loosely tied around her waist revealing her black bra holding her pert breasts. He brown her was so neatly tidied back. The robe ended just below her tight round apple bum, her thighs exposed and continuing further down, she was wearing dark nylons that contained her long legs. Mark could see her bending her knee, her feet and toes were twisting slowly into the carpet.

Before Mark could react, before he could say anything, he was sporting a strong hard on. His dick reacted faster than his brain, his heart was racing at this point. He got up, and began to run towards her before…

“Mark? Babe, where did you go?” Abby called for him. Confused, she began to walk for the bedroom door.

“ABBY! ABBY, DOWN HERE!” He yelled after her, but to no avail. He watched as the giantess walked towards the door, opened it and left the room. He could hear her walking down the corridor and down the stairs. “Shit!” Mark yelled, angry with himself. How did this happen?! What was he going to do?! He figured that he needed to get noticed, that was a given. She was going to have to come back to the room, so he decided to keep venturing forward, he was truly thinking on his feet now as he continued to sprint forward.

After a few minutes of running, he looked back to see how much distance he had covered. The answer was not much at all. It seemed like he had been running quite some length, but in reality it was barely half a meter! He continued to venture onwards, but he heard Abby returning, calling out for him.

“Mark!? What the hell? Maybe he went out...” Abby graced back into the room, and closed the door behind her. Mark halted, once again struck by Abby’s great and epic size and by her beauty! He was lucky and thankful every day since the first day of meeting her, but right now, as turned on as he was, he was scared of her, and rightly so.

Mark watched as his girlfriend turned and noticed his boxers on the floor way behind him. He took this opportunity, she might see him! He jumped up and down, yelling and yelling for her, but there was no way that Abby would ever hear him, and his throat was beginning to strain and hurt, but he wasn’t going to give up!

“Mark what are you up to?” Abby said to herself, and at this point, Mark had realised something that he would never even imagine would ever cross him mind. Mark’s body went cold and stiff as Abby began to walk towards him.

Something of this size, of this magnitude, it seemed like time itself had slowed down altogether. He watched as Abby bent her toes that were hidden in her nylons as she began to walk towards him. Her feet lifted off the floor, her legs bent and swayed towards him and as she landed her feet back to the floor, Mark heard and felt the thump of her feet as it made contact with the carpet, he could see her thighs wobble ever-so-slightly as she made her way forward. Mark had realised, that he was right in her path.

Panic set in once again as his legs gave way and he once again, collapsed to the floor. Abby was only a few steps away from him, and he couldn’t bring himself to react to what was happening…

“Abby… Please…” Mark whispered to himself. “Look down, please…” He was desperate now as Abby continued towards him. With each step she took, a thunderous *THUMP* followed, shaking the floor around him more violently as she approached. She was a step away from him now and time again seemed to flow slower still. He looked up at his beautiful girlfriend as she lifted her right foot off the ground for her next step and swung it over him. “Oh God…!” Mark could’ve thrown up right there and then. This was the end, his death swiftly approaching by his gigantic girlfriend. How was this even possible, he would never know.

Mark braced himself as much as one could in this situation. He watched as Abby now had her sole high above him, it seemed. He could see the threads of the nylon that was tightly wrapped around her perfect feet, and more so in detail as she lowered her foot to the floor. To Mark, his girlfriend’s sole slowly lowered toward him, casting a large shadow over his tiny body. Her heel hit the floor with a thud and Mark instinctively reacted. “ABBY NO!” Mark yelled, raising his hands high in the air as Abby put her weight onto her foot, and lowered the rest of her sole flat to the floor, and stomped unknowingly on her miniscule boyfriend.

Mark was once again encased in pure darkness. “WHAT THE FUCK?!” Mark yelled, adrenaline pumping through his body, his heart racing fast! He survived! He didn’t know how or why, but he was alive! For a split second, he wondered if it was all a dream, but the fact that his body was squashed beneath her sole, the fabric of the nylon was somewhat soft against his bare skin and the heat radiating off her foot reminded him that he was still in his predicament. He was pushed into the thick carpet, but giving him enough leeway to survive underneath his impossibly gigantic woman. He didn’t know how long he was stuck under her foot, but the heel lifted again, and he saw the giant foot lift away from him, and he could see that he was, very luckily, underneath the arch of her foot. Abby made her next step towards his boxers and Mark was now free to move. He stood up, and looked up at his giant girlfriend once again. He could now see right up her legs, seeing her black silk panties between her legs worn tight against her round bottom, her camel toe was barely noticeable from where Mark was, but he knew it was there.

Mark counted his blessings as he watched Abby stop at his boxers. “Mark, you devil!” She giggled. She turned around to face Mark once again, but he could see her biting on her bottom lip. “What are you planning for me?”

Mark couldn’t help but laugh a little. Even though his predicament was beyond all comprehension, even though he was on the brink of death, his girlfriend was increasingly becoming more playful and there was no denying in Mark’s mind that he would’ve been in for a night to remember if he was still normal sized. But that thought brought him back to Earth, his smile dropping as Abby looked around the room. “She will never see me in a million years.” He thought to himself. And it was true, how would she ever know to look at him down on the floor if she didn’t know where to look in the first place.

Before he could make up a new plan, he watched as Abby noticed the pearl-white stone, on the floor next to his boxers. He didn’t even see it hidden behind his clothes. Maybe that was what made him shrink, it was the last thing he touched before this happened, after all!

He tried to call out to his girlfriend as she bent down to pick up the stone, slowly gripping it in her fist. He watched as she stood back up and looked puzzled, Mark wondered if it was still warm from when he dropped it.

“What is this thing?” Abby muttered to herself, and once again, Mark tried to yell for her but it was too late. He braced himself for the worst as he watched Abby stroke the little red dot and sure enough, light instantly blinded him and he heard Abby yelp in shock. Mark had to cover his ears as he scream was near-deafening and it rattled his head somewhat. He opened his eyes and saw that Abby was still at full height, she now had her back turned facing the dresser and she quickly put the stone onto it, he could hear the stone roll onto the wooden surface. “O…K…” he heard her say and she stepped back.

Mark was ready this time as she edged away from the stone and he ran out of the way of her oncoming foot. It landed with a thump on the carpet next to him, and he stared in awe of just how big, just how giant her foot really was, as it slowly pressed and flattened into the carpet. Just how he survived her foot earlier, he just had no clue whatsoever. But this was now his chance! He ran as fast as he could toward the side of her foot and he rammed the soft nylon as hard as he could. With an “OOOF” and a crash, he bounced back off the foot and landed on his back, winded from the force of his tackle.

“What the…?” he heard Abby’s soft voice say from far above him. He did it, he got her attention. His eyes were shut as he cradled his ribs and tried to breathe, coughing and spluttering at the same time. “M-Mark?! MARK?!” He slowly opened his eyes to see Abby, a million miles above him, stare down at him with her small brown eyes, her frown becoming more apparent in realisation.

“Abby! Thank God!” Mark barely croaked. He watched as Abby slowly knelt down to him, still staring, still in complete incomprehension of the fact the he was so tiny, naked and there on the carpet, TINY.

“Mark, how, how did this happen? Are you OK?” Mark could now feel her warm breath wash over him. He opened his eyes again, and he jolted sharply as her giant beautiful face was impossibly huge and close to him how.

“I’ve been better, I have to admit,” Mark chuckled lightly as he stood up on his own two feet again.

“I can barely hear you baby! Here…” And Mark couldn’t help but tense up as Abby’s hand raised into the air and slowly reached for him, her long slender fingers spread out and ready to grab him. He couldn’t say anything, it was just too hard to understand what he was seeing. He was looking through her trunk-like fingers, looking at her palm that was squashed by the way she held out her hand, another shadow casting over him as the fingers wrapped around him, lifting him up off the floor, and rolling him into her fist that she made around him.

He rolled around on her soft fingers and finally laid in in Abby’s palm, her fingers continued slowly to wrap around him, making sure he was safe as she stood up to her full height. Mark‘s bare skin tingled as the soft, moisturised skin of Abby’s hand bound him into the fist. There was light, and her pink skin was an awe at least, the fine details of her fingerprints and wrinkles now ever more apparent.

Before Mark could take in all the detail he could see, the giant fingers opened up around him and the skin of Abby’s soft palm stretched before him. He was now on his back, now looking up at his gorgeous girlfriend looking down at him. He figured that she must be sitting on the bed as she moved her lower half this-way-and-that to make her comfortable.

They simply stared at each other for a few moments, before Abby quipped “Mark, what happened?”

“Well…” Mark began to reply.

 

Chapter 3 by NickNack

“I still can’t believe I stood on you!”

“It’s OK Abby, it’s not like you did it on purpose! See, I’m fine!”

“I know but… I-I’m still sorry…”

Mark sighed as he sat on his giant girlfriends’ palm, his arse sinking in to her soft warm skin. He had spent the last ten minutes explaining everything that had happened whilst she was in the bathroom freshening up. To Abby’s dismay, he had gone into detail of what it was like being him at this size and the fact that he could do nothing as she walked around and inevitably stood on him when she was investigating the mysterious stone that he presumed had shrunk him.

He was thankful that Abby had given him the grace of giving him her full attention. Even as Mark was explaining what was happening, it was hard for him to put it into words. How could you elaborate such events that had happened in a short space of time to someone that was literally holding you in their hand? Mark did the best he could, all the while being completely naked, and he was aware that he was exposed to Abby’s beautiful brown eyes that peered down from above him.

They sat in silence for a few moments, not knowing what to say next or what to do. Mark again sighed a long sigh as he ran his fingers through his fine brown hair. He bent his knees up, and rested his head on his arm and looked back up at Abby. She was still looking down at him in some confused awe.

“So tell me, how small am I really? It’s pretty hard to tell at this size. Everything is just unimaginably huge to me. I can see right into your little creases and wrinkles on your hand and everything!” And it was true. As Mark looked around his whereabouts, Abby’s skin was soft and pink, with rivers of wrinkles and small crevices that Mark could see so much more clearly than anyone of normal size could. He was still adjusting to Abby’s gigantic face that seemed impossibly far away from him, but he guessed that because relatively she obviously wasn’t far away, his mind filled the gaps that he couldn’t quite figure out.

Abby looked down at him, still in bewilderment. She shook her head slightly and brought her back to reality.

“Erm…Maybe… I’m not sure but maybe the size of an ant? Maybe smaller…” Abby spoke softly and delicately down to her tiny boyfriend. Mark’s skin prickled as her warm breath washed down on him as she told him his size.

“No bigger than an ant?” He thought to himself. Mark rubbed his face in defeat. “How is this shit possible?” He looked back at Abby from her hand. “How can you hear me?”.

“It’s weird, but I think it’s because I know you’re there talking to me. There’s no way I would’ve been able to hear you any other time. I mean, I didn’t hear you before I...”

“Stood on me?” Mark smirked slightly.

“…Yeah.” Abby gave a small smirk too. “You’re just so… Tiny. I still can’t believe it! It’s so hard to properly look at you, it’s like you’re not real or something… Sorry if I’m scaring you!” Mark stood up on his legs to make sure she understood him clearly as he replied back.

“No you’re not! It’s just a little hard to take in, it sure is for me I can promise you!” All of a sudden, he fell back onto his arse as Abby began to giggle slightly, but her palm waved and wobbled around so much that there was no way he could keep balance.

“Hehe, I’m sorry! I wasn’t expecting you to stand up, it felt a little ticklish! Guess I’m still getting used to your little feet on my hand! Sorry Mark…” Abby said genuinely, and he knew because he could see it in her face. That genuine concern that only a true lover could ever give. Mark couldn’t help but laugh at the situation too.

“It’s OK Abby! Just don’t let me fall off, that’s all I ask!”

“Deal!” Abby said with that smile that Mark’s heart melt for the first time. “So, do you really think it was the stone? I mean, it’s just a stone – I can’t see how it could, you know, shrink you so small!”

He knew that he really had no idea. He knew that whatever happened, happened because it had happened. If there was ever an explanation, he didn’t think he would ever find out. Or if he did, he wouldn’t find out any time soon.

“Well, even you felt it when you touched that weird little dot. With the light and everything…” Mark tried to continue to talk, but his voice just died out on him. He returned to holding his head back into his hands, unable to continue to think. Abby sighed above him and again, Mark felt his skin prickle from her breath washing down upon him. Every time his nerves were alight, his shaft responded slightly too and it brought his sense back to his situation. He looked back up at his girlfriend, and the rest of her of what he could see from her hand.

There was Abby, sat on the bed with her back against the headboard and still in her lingerie and her gown, still looking like the goddess that Mark always wanted to be with, even when he hadn’t met her. She was simply beyond beautiful. The single light of the bedside lamp made the soft tan of her skin dance in the contrast of the darkness of the room. Mark simply sat in awe and he just knew that he felt safe, he felt secure being with Abby – regardless of being so tiny and insignificant and even when he had already been stood on by his giantess.

“I’m sorry I ruined your night Abby.” Mark said softly to her. Abby looked back at him confused and replied softly.

“Sorry? Sorry for what?”

“You look beautiful. Even more than I can say from down here.” Mark smiled at her. Abby took a couple of seconds before she looked down at herself and laughed at herself.

“Oh! Hehe, it’s OK! It’s not like it’s your fault is it! May I say, you look awfully cute as you are mister!” Mark laughed too. It was good to feel somewhat normal again, given the circumstances.

“Haha, thanks! Look… Abby… I’m glad you found me. Thanks for taking care of me. I really appreciate it. I really do.”

Abby smiled and slowly winked down at her miniscule man, before a quiet knock was heard on the door. Abby and Mark shot looks at the bedroom door, and then quickly back at each other, mouths open in shock.

A quiet muffled voice was heard from behind the door; “Abby? Mark?”

“Lauren?!” Abby and Mark said at the same time. Mark’s heart began to race, the familiar panic attack began to kick in once again.

“Quick Abby, turn the light off!” Mark called at her, but Abby had the same idea anyway!

“Shit!” Abby urgently muttered as her right arm reached for the bedside table whilst staring at the door, and all of a sudden, another bright light flashed in the room, and Mark felt his body leave Abby’s warm comforting skin, and fell…   

Chapter 4 by NickNack

Before Mark could make a single thought, he landed on his back with a small bounce on something that felt like heaven. He instantly knew what happened but before he could say anything, the bedroom door slowly creaked open.

“No! Not again!” He began to panic even more as she turned as saw the door opening on the other side of the room. “Abby?! ABBY?!” Mark called for his girlfriend. He knew that she had accidently touched the stone again. The same second flash of light that enveloped Mark must have instantly shrunk her down and as Mark began to piece the situation together in his head, he realised that he was now standing on the silky black panties that Abby was wearing moments before.

“MARK?! MARK, HELP ME!” Mark heard her scream and she wasn’t far away.

“ABBY! I’M COMING! DON’T MOVE!” Mark, using his logical mind, figured that she must be stuck within the confines of her own underwear and he didn’t hesitate a moment as he sprinted towards the waistband of the sea of silk.

As he sprinted, he heard a voice from way behind, calling for him and his now tiny girlfriend. “Hey, are you guys in here? Hello?” Lauren’s soft voice carried over to Mark’s ears. He didn’t dare turn around as he worried for his woman who must now been in such a state of bewilderment and panic. But maybe he could call out for Lauren and get her attention? She could help! Indeed, she could, but Mark was far too concerned for the wellbeing of Abby at the moment to formulate any kind of plan that would get her attention. It was hard enough getting Abby to spot him on the floor, and even then, it was nothing but blind luck!

Mark reached the waistband and lifted the heavy silk above his head and proceeded to crawl into the dark abyss. “ABBY?!”

“MARK! OH MARK! I-I THINK I…” Mark sighed with relief as he continued to crawl further into the silky space, guided only by Abby’s panicked voice.

“Abby, don’t think about it! I’m coming!” Mark was slightly relieved to know he was heading in the right direction. He couldn’t spare a moment as he heard Lauren step into the room, a thud booming away in the distance. He crawled a little more and he felt Abby’s hand grip his wrist in the darkness. In an instant, he was subliminally happy that Abby’s hand was now normal sized, her fingers gripping his arms in a panic.

As if Abby had pulled him towards her, he slid along the silk towards her and they hugged within the confines of her own gigantic panties. As they embraced, Lauren could be heard walking deeper into the room and with each step, the booming thud grew louder.

“Mark!” Abby whispered in his ear, whilst kissing the side of his face.

“Abby!” He held her tight against him, both their bodies stripped of their clothes. They both felt each other’s nervous shakes.

“Mark, what happ-“

“You’ve must’ve touched the stone again. It’s the same thing that happened to me! I saw the room flash and I fell onto your…” Before he could finish his sentence, Lauren spoke once again and for both the tiny, tiny people, it was like a voice of God. Unseen, and yet present from seemingly everywhere.

“Abby, you naughty, naughty girl!” Lauren slowly whispered into the seemingly empty space of the bedroom.

“Mark…” Abby whispered. “Where are we?” As her words processed in his head, he hesitated. He didn’t want to answer, he had no idea how Abby would take the news. But he had to tell her.

“Well, we… We’re in your… Erm… Panties…” Mark was waiting for a reply as they laid in the darkness, but Abby didn’t reply. Instead, he felt her hug him tighter still, her breasts pushing up against his chest. They could feel each other’s heartbeat racing. Mark could hear Lauren walk right up to the bed, she must have been right at the side of where Abby was holding Mark only moments before. Mark and Abby waited for something to happen as they simply couldn’t see beyond the silky material that was holding over them, and indeed, Lauren began to rummage through the dresser for something.

They waited and waited, until Lauren piped up again; “Aha!” She muttered. They heard something pat the dresser and something like a scribbling noise. Lauren began to mutter under her breath; “Abs and Mark, sorry I was a little late – had to wait for the landlord to show up and he took forever as usual. I locked the door as I came in but I guess you guys went out and have a key. Anyway, I’m in the spare room – I also brought Cheryl with me…” At this point, they both figured that she was leaving a note for them, but when she mentioned Cheryl, Abby went ever so slightly stiff and Mark felt it. “I hope you don’t mind. I owe you big time! Thanks guys and hope you had a great night… Hehe!” And with that, they heard Lauren place the pen back into the dresser and slowly walked out of the room, and closed the door behind her, with the door bouncing off the frame. Lauren always had a knack of not being able to close the door properly.

After a few minutes, Mark spoke first. “Well, I think we’ll be staying here the night. I guess we can come up with a plan tomorrow. At least Lauren’s here, she sleeps in all the time so at least we can figure something out.” Mark waited for a reply, but Abby said nothing. He thought for a moment that she had fallen asleep, but she was still a little stiff from the mention of, “Abby, are you OK?”

“As if she brought Cheryl round…” Abby whispered quietly. Mark didn’t know what to say to that apart from a slight chuckle that he couldn’t hold back.

“Priorities Abby, priorities! What makes you say that anyway?”

“Well, Cheryl… I should’ve told you this a while ago but, Cheryl mentioned to Lauren a while ago that she liked me. They had a big falling out, I guess they figured things out.” Mark, again, wasn’t quite sure what to say to this statement. He knew Lauren was bi but he never knew that she was actually seeing anyone. Mark replied what he could only reply.

“What’s she like?” Asking Abby honestly.

Abby took a moment with a long breath, in and out. “She seems nice enough I guess. Apparently she has a bit of history for being a bit of a nympth… So that’s them busy for tonight probably.” Abby said quietly. For the third time, Mark didn’t quite know what to say. But the thought of Lauren and the mysterious lady having their time in the room down the hall made Mark’s member twitch, and Abby felt it.

“MARK!” They both laughed slightly, both still in complete darkness and both unable to see each other.

“I’m sorry haha! I’m only human! But there only one lady for me, you know that!” And Mark softly kissed her forehead. They hugged each other a little more.

They laid in the dark silky universe that they were now cozied up in and they lay quiet for a time that was unknown to them. The warm silk was incredibly soft against their skin and they felt somewhat safe. The smell of Abby’s perfume wafted around them, as well as something else, something that Mark had only just thought of.

“Abby… Were you… Horny… At some point?” Mark asked quietly. He heard his giggle ever so quietly near his ear.

“Well, yeah! I was in the bathroom… And...” Abby’s voice got quieter towards the end of her sentence.

“And what?”

Abby sighed as she finished her point. “Well, you looked really cute when you were in my hand…” Mark was finally completely speechless. He wasn’t quite sure what she meant, and as he pondered her somewhat enlightening statement, they continued to cuddle in the darkness. The warmth of Abby’s panties, the silk and the clean perfume mixed with the musk of Abby slowly sent them both to sleep, deep within the creases of the incredibly sexy lingerie.

Chapter 5 by NickNack

Mark slowly opened his eyes as he woke from his slumber, but it was strange. It felt like he hadn’t been sleep for long at all, and as he opened his eyes to the darkness that he and Abby were resting in, he yawned and stretched and he noticed that Abby was resting on him, her head on his chest and the smell of her clean hair was welcoming to him.

As he wondered why he woke, a creaking noise from within the room, outside of the confines of the silk cave, echoed around them. Abby jolted as Mark jumped at the noise.

“Mmm… Mark what…” Abby started.

“Shh!” Mark hushed her quickly, his ears were now listening for the faintest of noises. Maybe it was just him, he thought, but he recognised the sound of creaking, groaning floorboard that was near the door of the bedroom. Perhaps it was the door not having shut properly for whatever reason… But then, another creak sounded off. Slower and louder, it was closer to them now and Abby heard it as well as Mark.

“Mark, has someone come into the room?!” She said with a hushed voice, not that it really mattered anyway. Mark waited before he could say anything, he instead gripped onto Abby in the dark, waiting for something else to happen, hoping that it was just their imagination playing tricks on them.

Nothing happened. Mark and Abby waited for something to happen, but there was just silence. Slowly, they sighed in relief. Mark even coughed a little from holding his breath and Abby stammered a small laugh.

“For a second, I thought-“, Abby screamed and Mark yelled as suddenly, a strong gust of air lifted them both from where they laid to the ceiling of the panties and held them there for what seemed longer than what they perceived it to be. The air was taken from their lungs and they felt like their skin was about to be ripped away from their bodies. And before either of them could comprehend what was happening, it stopped, and they fell back to where to where just moments before.

Mark and Abby panted, trying desperately to catch their breaths that had escaped them so dramatically. Before either of them could speak again, before Mark could embrace Abby and hold her safely again, both Mark and Abby’s world shifted around them. Mark tried desperately to get a grip on the black material but to no avail. He slid deeper and further into the blackness, as did Abby, who was screaming near him but keeping speed the same as Mark.

Eventually, they stopped sliding as they lay in the pit of the panties and managed to grab onto each other in a frantic effort of understanding what was going on. They felt the material around them stretch and within seconds, Mark felt his stomach lurch as he felt his whole universe being lifted up in to the air, along with the panties.

“MARK?!”

“I-I think someone’s picking up your-“ And before Mark could finish his sentence, light bloomed into their world from high above as the opening of the silk prison parted. They were blinded by the sudden act of the rays shining down to their eyes. Mark winced as he shielded his line of vision, trying to understand what was truly happening.

“MMMMMMM!”

Mark and Abby froze solid in absolute fear as the impossibly loud hum of satisfaction boomed far above them. As Mark’s eyes adjusted, he moved his arm so he could see, and instantly, he wished he hadn’t at all.

Far above the tiny Mark and Abby, up and high through the panties they could see, unmistakably a giant pair of lips that were curled into a smile, slightly parted that showed a glimmer of straight white teeth. Mark felt Abby grab onto him tightly, stammering, trying to speak but pure panic was defeating her ability to talk at all. The same unfortunately, was for Mark as he tried to think of something to say to her, something to reassure her. But before either of them could conjure a single thought, they felt something big push them from beneath them, behind their backs, behind the material of Abby’s pant and alas, they began to close in on the lips that were their sky.

As Mark and Abby, still holding tightly onto one another, closed the gap by the force that was pushing them from behind and lifting them further towards the ominous pair of lips, Mark could see all the details that not even a normal sized person could. The lips were large and puffy, the small cracks and dimples of the giant pink skin now so much more present and noticeable and now, they presented doom for the pair that screamed as they rushed closer to it.

Mark watched as they were close now, the lips parting above them and with that, the pearly white teeth were gleaming in the dim light from the lamp and they too parted with the lips. Mark along with Abby ceased to scream as what they saw next literally turned his skin white. A giant pink monster slithered out between the teeth, covered in a thick coat of slime, and reached out to meet them.

Before either could react, Mark and Abby slammed into the tongue with no way of being able to escape, and he didn’t know how long it was before the tongue lapped up within the panties and lifted off the material, taking the tiny unknown beings with it. Mark was stuck to the intensely hot muscle because of the thick saliva acting like a pasty glue, his skin burned as he was coated in the stuff from head to toe. He was blinded by it, and as he desperately attempted to free himself from this monster, his hands slipped and slid on the bumpy but somewhat smooth surface. Quickly, he instead wiped as much of the gunk off his face and freed his eyes from it as best he could, and he opened his eyes to a horror unknown, unthinkable to any human being.

He was now staring into yet another dark abyss, one that was literally dripping in spit and ooze and his eyes trailed along the impossibly long, wide tongue that was quivering and undulating within the dank cave. He scanned furthermore, noticing the arch of the roof of this person’s giant mouth and further to the back, he saw that there was indeed an end to the long mouth, and he knew what was there. A pit, an entrance to the throat, to the belly of this mysterious giant person.

Before he could look to see Abby, she herself screamed her loudest scream. Mark guessed in an instant that she had seen what he had seen, and that was simply an understandable reaction to what was in front of them. Mark turned as saw her looking up, towards the back of the mouth as he did. He reached out for her, stretching as much as he could but then he felt the tongue twitch under his body and it began to lift up. In a panic, he tried to grip onto the tongue but there was no need for it as he was still stuck to the giant muscle with no effort on his part.

“ABBY!” he finally managed to yell as the tip of the tongue began to curl upwards, sending Mark and Abby sliding down the slick meat and further into the giant mouth. The giantess whom was still unknown to the tiny couple lifted her head upwards whilst bringing her tongue in. To Mark, it was like an incomprehendible roller coaster. He had no control over his tiny body’s destination, nor did Abby. The hot spit washed over his tiny body as he continued to slide further into the hot cave that was awaiting them.

Chapter 6 by NickNack

Mark tried desperately to find his feet, trying to find some kind of grip that would allow him to stand upright but there was no way that he would find it on the slick hot tongue that he and Abby was now a prisoner upon. Like a fly stuck on waters skin, he couldn’t free himself from the adhesive properties of the hot spit that continued to wash over him. As the colossal tongue continued to curl into the dark mouth, the further and deeper into the abyss he was forcefully made to venture.

He could hear Abby wailing nearby, but as the saliva continued to wash over him, his eyelids continued to seal closed as it stung his skin and in prevention of being blinded. However, through his closed eyelids, he could see the light disappear. The lips were closing behind him. Quickly, he wiped away at his eyes, and opened them forcefully whilst quickly flipping onto his front. Mark’s mouth dropped instantly as we was now looking at a wall of tongue, raised high above him. To think that he was on the tip of this beast and had slid down to the curve of the tongue, it seemed much further a distance than it was. Everything was happening so quickly that he couldn’t make any kind of real estimate of distance and time. He simply couldn’t see the oval of the inside of the lips closing, but the light dimmed further still and finally, closed completely sealing the tiny morsels in complete darkness in this hot and humid prison.

From the depths of the darkness, before Mark could call out again for his girlfriend, once again a loud “MMMMMMMMMMM…” hummed from behind. Mark clasped his hands around his ears, they stung from the sheer volume of the deep satisfied giantess that had them trapped in her mouth.

Mark tried to call out for Abby, but as he opened his mouth, hot sticky spit washed into his mouth and he couldn’t help but swallow it from shock alone. Because he did it so quickly, he almost choked on it and thus he began to cough in a frantic effort to regain his ability to call out for Abby. However, the tongue began to lay flat, washing Mark away with the pond of saliva that he hadn’t realised he was trapped in.

His body wanted to cave in, like he was on the brink of passing out completely, but mind over matter, he made himself conscious by fighting his body’s ability to fail on him. He shook his head frantically, and cleared his ears of the excess fluids that was clogging his eyes and the intense sound of seas of saliva clashing with the wet meat of the innards of this trap. Mark tried to hold on as the tongue began to wave up and down, side to side, this way and that – soaking the taste of was what inside Abby’s undergarment along with two tiny bodies in the middle of the chaos.

Mark felt his body fly slightly as he was flung into a wall of slick hot flesh, and he stuck to that too. He slid downwards and landed in a pit within the hot mouth. Again, he quickly cleared his eyes from the hot spit, and he tried to see what had happened. He knew he was no longer on the tongue but somewhere still inside the cave. Mercifully, to his right side, light bloomed back into the cave, and he instantly saw pink flesh, thick veins and as he looked up, he could see giant ivory teeth in a row in front of him. Suddenly, the giantess breathed out slowly through her mouth with an "AAAAHHHHHH..." and Mark would've easily been flown straight out of the mouth from the gale of breath that begged to pick his tiny body up, but the gluey spit had his pinned to his spot.

It took Mark a few seconds, but he figured he was now stuck near the gums, having been flung against the inner wall of this person’s cheek. He lay there, pitifully, gazing over the teeth and to the side of the giant tongue. He gasped at the size of the thing, strands of thick juice hung from the rigid roof of the mouth, collecting at the beast that was now rising high up, and began to rub against the palate.

“ABBYYYY!” he yelled into the bleak pink cave that shimmered into the light, but he couldn’t hear Abby screaming anymore. Seeing the tongue raised high into the air, rubbing flesh against flesh, the sheer noise of the fluids being washed around was overwhelming as it was. But the thought that Abby maybe being rubbed too made Mark throw up.

He threw up as would anyone, and his sick washed away with the excess lake of spit that he was awash with. Suddenly, the lips closed once again, sealing him in complete darkness and in an instant, he felt his body lift away with the fluids as the giantess began to suck tightly on the taste that had made its way onto the lumpy buds on her tongue. He felt his body smash back onto the surface of the giant tongue and as hard as he could, he clawed into the flesh and managed to grip onto a small crack on the flesh and he dug his fingers in as tight as he could. He felt gravity shit away as the tongue raised upwards once more, and before he could think ahead, a deafening *GULP* boomed from behind him. The saliva flowed over him, trying to take him with it, and down into the throat it disappeared. After a second or two, Mark felt his body flung once again, but forward back to front of the muscle and something crashed into him. Instinctively, he gripped onto it as hard as he possibly could. He expected the tongue to move again, but it lay still – save for natural quivering movements – but it gave Mark time to wipe his eyes once again with his free hand and he turned to look into darkness.

The lips opened once again and washed him in light, and immediately, he was able to see that he was holding on to Abby’s arm. She was looking at him in complete and utter disbelief and she spared no time to hug him, sliding her body onto the giant muscle towards him.

“MARK!!”

“ABBY!”

“MARK, WE’VE GOT TO…” and they looked towards the outside world, looking at a giant fingertip that was passing through the oval of the fat lips, and it was heading straight towards them. They prepared for the worst, they held each other tightly as the digit approached towards them as it entered the mouth. “DON’T LET ME GO MARK!”

“I WON’T!” and together, they braced for impact as the tip of the digit crashed into them, and forcefully pushed them into the hot muscle they laid on. They sunk deep into the tongue and it knocked the wind out of them both. Mark thought they were doomed for sure, but he felt the pressure lift off him, and he felt his body leave the tongue with a sticky snap as a string of saliva that was attached to him snapped back to the tongue and leaving him soaked completely from the sea of despair he was in only moments ago.

He was still holding onto Abby as light blinded him. His stomach waved and turned as he was lifted out of the mouth and into the air, the finger turning upright, exposing him and Abby to whoever’s finger they were stuck to.

“Oh… My God…!” Mark heard the loud voice breathe over them…

Chapter 7 by NickNack

A Year-and-a-bit Earlier…

Mark pushed the doors open and strolled into The Strawberry. The bar was busy on this Friday evening, but quiet enough for Mark to be able to find his seat on a stool to the side of the counter. He guessed it was only six in the afternoon so it’d probably get busier later on. He sighed as dropped his coat onto the floor next to him, and planted himself.

Mark watched as the middle-aged bartender walked to him with a welcoming smile. “Yes sir, what can I get you?”

“Pint of lager please mate.”

“Pint of lager it is then.” Mark pulled out his wallet and produced his ten pound note and placed it in front of him and waited patiently. He scanned the room, watching couples chat with each other, a group of people gathered round a pool table and someone leaning over a jukebox, deciding his choice of song to put on next.

“Two-eighty then sir!” Mark jumped as the bartender plonked the lager onto the hard wood and slid it closer to him. Without hesitation, the man took his money and wandered back to the till and Mark gripped the cold glass and took a sip of his pint. As he put the glass back onto the bar, his eyes again glanced around the room, and he took attention to a young couple talking to each other over a couple of drinks. He watched them smile and laugh and talk, a casual every day couple indeed. He stared jealously at them, wondering how the guy got so lucky with the lass he was with as she was very pretty and very “proper”, and he looked like a regular lad with a wonky tooth.

“Asshole…” he muttered under his breath, and took another sip from his drink.

“You are a lager lout aren’t you Mark…” Mark ducked his head to the familiar voice that seemed to be come close to left ear. He swallowed and turned around to see Lauren standing next to him.

And there she stood, with eyes from both the guys and the gals glancing from around the room to stare at her and Mark honestly couldn’t blame them. THe twenty-four years young Lauren stood a confident 6’1” in her skin-tight denim jeans and a simple light-orange blouse. Her clothes clung to her fit, athletic body only a gymnast could shape over years of training. Her jeans rounded where her round bottom curved down to her muscular legs and down to her thick calves. Her back wasn’t wide, but it was big enough to show that her upper body strength was envious even to those who perused a dream body from the gym. Her face was cute, small blue eyes that was accentuated by her thin eyebrows and small thin lips and a cute nose that was dashed with a light spray of freckles. She was extremely modest with her make-up, only using it where she thought she needed it, but she knew that she herself had a natural glow to her skin and naturally good looks.

But with all this, her most striking feature of all that made her stand from all the crowds, was her long thick, dark-brown tight-curly hair. It wasn't a frizz nor hairs inter-locking, but long thick locks that naturally twirled down her body. It didn’t stay up in a mound like an afro, but hung in long strands down her back and over her shoulders. It was beautiful and because it was natural, she hardly had anything to do with maintaining it beauty than just washing it.

Even though she had been training as a gymnast from an early age, Lauren also lived on a farm and that was hard work too. It payed off, her strength and stamina was far beyond anyone that Mark had met before.

She smiled her perfect smile, her small mouth stretching and showing off her well done teeth. Mark didn’t know her from when she was young, but apparently she had to have braces for some years to get them the way they look today but he just couldn’t imagine her with any faults at all.

Mark met Lauren at this very bar, The Strawberry, when he was mildly intoxicated and tried to make his move on her a couple of years ago. Unfortuantely for Mark, he made a fool out of himself but he was swarve enough to recuperate his dignity. However, Lauren, being the bubbly and easy going woman she, she laughed at and with him and since then, they had become close friends.

Before he could say a word; “There’s your change mate. And what would you like miss?” asked the bartender.

“Dry white please, large.” Asked Lauren, her attention turning to the man and taking a seat on the stool next to Mark. Mark slid the change off the bar and dropped a couple of coins onto the floor. “Sorry, I got held up on the farm. Mum has bought herself yet another horse so we're having to make room for her. Have you been here long?”

“A minute or two, the bus was actually early for once!” Mark slid his stool back and bent down to retrieve his change, noticing that Lauren was wearing heels, her nails painted with a gloss. He didn’t have a foot fetish or anything, but pretty was pretty in his books. He scooped up the change and sat back on the stool, pocketing his money. “If I sneeze later on, a guy who sat next to me had a cold so keep your distance,” he chuckled.

“Mhmm, I do anyway Marky-boy!” and she punched Mark on his arm with a mighty thump and he winced and rubbed his arm.

“How did you get so tough? I’ve had guys try and hit harder but they’re soft as shit compared to you!” Lauren laughed at him and gripped her guns.

“These bad boys didn’t come from drinking lager that’s for sure! So when’s Brody arriving?”

“He’s in a meeting so he might be a little late, apparently he’s landing a new contract for his business. He’ll be buying the drinks tonight depending on how it went. Mind you, he owes me twenty quid so he can buy me drinks anyway haha!” and with that, he took another sip of the refreshing drink. His attention turned to the bartender returning with Lauren’s drink and placed it onto the bar in front of her.

“On the house!” he said kindly to her.

“Oh! Thank you!” he wandered off and Mark turned to Lauren with a flat face. Lauren smiled and winked at him and sipped from her drink. Mark puffed through his lips ungraciously and shook his head. “Just because you’re you and not me!” Lauren laughed at his fed-up expression.

“Lucky you…” Mark muttered and took another sip.

“Aww don’t be like that! Why are hell you so glum anyway?” Lauren leaned closer to him, somewhat concerned. Mark felt her blue eyes burning into the side of his face and he couldn’t ignore her, no way no how. Her scent flowed to his nose and he took a silent look draw of it, and it smelt like heaven with a hint of grace.

“… Bumped into Charlotte earlier.” And instantly he knew that Lauren understood.

“… Oh…” she said quietly.

“Yeah. Bitch…” he continued to mutter. Mark rubbed his forehead and his eyes with his hand that he was holding his pint with, damp from the condensation but it felt welcoming to his skin. The bar was warming up as more people came into the establishment. He felt Lauren grip his other hand that was holding his upper body stable by gripping his thigh. He turned and looked at her, and she was looking right into his eyes with a warmth only Lauren could give.

“Well, you know, it was eight months ago. Time to let go Mark, don’t you think?”

“I have! I have… But seeing her again… I dunno, just me being me more than anything. I just wish…”

“You could give her a boot up the fanny?” Lauren said finishing his sentence. There was a second’s hesitation before Mark laughed along with Lauren who took a sip from her wine, chuckling as she did.

“Why aren’t all women like you? You’re my dream girl if you weren’t so gay haha!” Lauren swallowed and smiled a big toothy smile at him mockingly.

“I do like guys, but only super-humans!” and with that, she stuck her tongue out at him and winked again. Mark shook his head and took another sip. If only he had taken up the offer to do gymnastics all those years ago. Or even taken up swimming, or even weights! Hindsight was indeed a bitch, he thought. “Plus, girls are much more fun, all shapes and sizes. Anyway, I’m not seeing anyone at the moment either. Living the single life!”

“How’s that treating you?”

“Meh, I get to eat loads of ice-cream and watch crap TV without feeling judged so there’s that. Anyway, looks like the pool table is freeing up soon. Fancy a game? What is it, still six-four to me?” and with that, blew a raspberry at him, fine droplets of spittle hitting his face.

“You got lucky with that last game and you bloody cheated on the game before!”

“Yeah-yeah, whatever! You’re just jeal-“ and before Lauren could finish…

“Hey El!” Lauren turned to the voice that piped up from behind her and began to chat to the woman that had greeted her. Mark took the opportunity to buy another pint, waving the bartender over. He ordered his second pint and his mind wandered to Charlotte, his ex that had royally screwed him over. Why did he see her today, it was a fucking Friday Mark thought to himself. It really brought down his day and he felt miserable from the encounter. He felt a hand hold his shoulder for his attention and he turned to Lauren.

“Mark, this is-“ and Mark shuddered at the magnificent beauty that side-stepped into view from behind and she held out her hand.

“-Abby...”

Mark forgot about Charlotte in an instant.

End Notes:

--- --- ---

Here is a picture of a lady I based Lauren from;

http://i.imgur.com/lUAmuP5.jpg

I have permission to use the picture and please be respectful.

Thanks!

Chapter 8 by NickNack
Author's Notes:

I wrote the this chapter in somewhat of a rush, so I will edit it soon and just touch up on pieces here and there.

The warm breath from the voice far above Mark washed over his skin that continued a pleasant tingling but somewhat burning sensation from the hot goo that had washed his body. He couldn’t open his eyes as the gunk was gluing his eyes shut. He could hear Abby whimper next to him, gripping his hand tightly under the new situation that they were in.

Mark tried to lift his head off the skin of the giant fingertip that he was stuck too, but his energy was drained. Weak from the events of the evening, none alone with was had just happened. Being in a mouth of a giantess just moments ago, Mark had no idea what to expect next.

“How… Did this… How did this happen? Abby?! Are… you Mark? Guys, are you OK?” the giant soft voice breathed at them from high above. One thing Mark understood for sure and that was that the voice, the person that had found them was not Lauren. Mark felt his stomach churn, his body temperature rise, his ears thudding and soon the world faded away…

--- --- ---

A muffled voice echoed. Dark and light faded in and out. Movement. Touch. And then…

*SMACK*

Mark jolted back to life as a sharp pain flared across his face, snapping him out of the funk that he had slipped into. His eyes snapped open, he sat upright and he… Was dry. Rubbing his eyes, he felt his head throb and his body ache. He croaked as he tried to talk, so he coughed and cleared his throat and tried again. He rubbed his throat and realised that he was wrapped in what looked like tissue paper.

“What happened…?” he talked quietly.

“You passed out…” Abby’s voice whispered next to him. Reality snapped back to Mark once again as he quickly snapped his head to Abby and looked right into her eyes and over her and noticed that she too was wearing tissue paper. She looked OK considering the events that she had endured. Her hair looked as if it had been washed and she looked calm as she looked back at Mark. “We cleaned you up, wrapped you up and let you rest. You’ve been out for a while I’m not sure how long specifically. We-“

“Wait, wait a second…” Mark stammered. “Who is ‘we’?”

“Hi Mark…” Mark jumped out of his skin and once again in haste, spun round from the hip and his jaw dropped.

He was now looking at a giant woman’s face staring over the tiny couple. Mark instantly figured that they were on their bedside dresser, but only because of the distinct dim light that the lamp was casting over them and into the room behind him.

Mark gawped at the woman though, how couldn’t he! She must’ve been in her mid-twenties for sure. The first thing he noticed about her was her skin, dark by the use of fake tan and copious amounts of it. It didn’t look bad as such, but it was easily noticeable that it wasn’t her natural skin colour, nor a natural sun-kissed tone. She had a small button nose and small round brown eyes. She had a wide smile with dimples at the corners of her lips and they were coated with a light red lipstick, which creased into her soft cheeks. She wasn’t chubby, but she was sporting a healthy weight more than a woman would happily admit to, but she suited it. She had long brown hair that was straightened, and it was parted and hung side-to-side of her face.

“So you must be Cheryl…” Mark said, finding his voice again.

“That’s me little guy. You gave us both a bit of a scare you know!” Mark was fascinated by watching her talk. The distance between the tiny couple and Cheryl’s face was not far at all, and Mark had to strain his next to look at her in the eyes. But even so, his eyes locked also onto the mouth that opened and closed as she talked. He stared in a stiff fear as he saw the tongue, the giant tongue he was being thrashed about with was flopping around in the depths of the darkness.

“Right back at you…” Mark mumbled. “Thanks for helping us out…” He finished speaking louder this time.

“That’s OK! Now that I know you’re awake and… alive, I’ll be right back!” and once again, Mark’s jaw dropped completely as Cheryl lifted off her knees and stood up slowly in front of them. She was wearing an orange tank top with thin straps that strained on her traps. And they were straining, for hidden behind her top was the biggest pair of breasts that Mark had simply every seen… Or contemplated for that matter. They were squashed together, pushing her breasts up and out forwards. Her curvy figure continued to rise and she turned to leave and proceeded for the door. Mark continued to watch as this giantess walked away. Her arse came into view, she was wearing just a black thing, the strap lost between her giant cheeks. The thong hung on her round hips, her legs were thick, not from muscle but from her soft meat that suited her without any doubt within Mark’s mind. Her thighs lightly rubbed together as she walked away, but round bottom bounce with every step. As Cheryl gripped the doorknob, she looked back at Mark and Abby staring right at her. She winked with a smile, and left the room.

There was silence for a few moments before Mark piped up.

“I can see why Lauren likes her…” and immediately, Abby turned to look at Mark with a look that was painful and piercing.

“And what is THAT supposed to mean?”

“Oh come on! Even you have to admit, she’s got a nice bod!” Mark said humorously with a smirk.

“This isn’t funny Mark…” and Abby huffed and tightened the tissue around her. He could see that something was bothering her and it wasn’t just the fact that a beautiful goddess had Mark’s good graces.

He wondered if he would regret what he was about to say next, but it had to be done. “Abby, what’s wrong?”

“Don’t you remember what happened? Not only did we nearly end up in the stomach of that bitch, but she only had us in her mouth, because we were stuck in my pants! My pants that she had the nerve to come and sneak into our room and have a taste-“

“Ok, I see where this is going…” Mark apologised. He hadn’t thought what had happened thoroughly, but she had a point.

“Mark, I thought you had died. I thought you were swallowed, I nearly got washed down her throat but lucky for me I guess, I was being raped by her fucking tongue!”

Mark turned to look at her again. Softly, he asked; “Raped?”

Abby was silent for a moment, Mark could see that she was envisioning everything that was happening. “She might not have known that we were in there, in her mouth. But I know she was… Enjoying me… She had me pinned against the roof of her mouth… She was rubbing me with her…” and Abby went quiet.

Mark waited for a moment before he hunched up close to her and hugged her side, bringing her close to him. He let Abby rest her head on his shoulders, and he slowly and softly rubbed her arm.

“We’ll be OK Abby. We’ll…” and suddenly he heard a silence as something electrical whined down and then were was nothing but silence. He hadn’t realised that something was left on. He lifted his head and looked onto his bed to find his laptop open and powered off. “What’s my laptop doing on my bed?”

“I told Cheryl about the stone, what had happened to us. I told her to find the laptop and we tried to find something about it, something to help us out.”

“Did you find anything?” But Mark knew what the answer was.

“No.” Abby whimpered.

End Notes:

This is the lady I based Cheryl's character on;

http://i.imgur.com/4IgLTVv.jpg

Chapter 9 by NickNack
Author's Notes:

OK guys and gals, I know it's been a bit slow but from here on in, the story kicks into high gear!

Enjoy!

Mark and Abby sat in silence on top of their dresser, both wondering just how they were going to get out of this situation. In just one evening alone, Mark had almost – even should have been crushed by his once normal-sized girlfriend and they both had come inches away from being swallowed into the body of Cheryl. Mark shuddered at such a thought and Abby looked at him.

“So… Are you OK? I mean, considering…” she said softly.

Mark didn’t turn to look at her, but instead spoke with his head sunk, looking at his knees. “I suppose. I’m not dead so that’s one thing. Where did Cheryl go anyway?”

“She said earlier that she just wanted to check on Lauren. I think she’s asleep, I guess it’s probably been a long day for her…” Abby paused, thinking what to say next. Just as Mark was about to reply, she continued. “Mark, we need to talk to Lauren. If there’s anybody that could help us, it’s Lauren. I don’t trust Cheryl, especially after she snuck into our room. I wonder how she knew - or guessed she knew that we weren’t in the room. She wouldn’t have just sneaked in, would she?”

Mark had a feeling it was a rhetorical question, but he gandered an answer anyway. “Maybe she needed something, or to tell us something… Saw an opportunity… I dunno. We could ask her when she comes back?”

“I don’t think so, it’s probably best we don’t raise the point until we… If we return to normal…”

“If?” Mark had noticed that she changed her phrase with confidence, not from a mistake. He turned to look at her, and she turned her head away.

“…I lied.”

“About?” Mark questioned with stern in his voice.

“…We did find some info on the stone.”

Mark cleared his throat and asked further. “And?”

Abby hesitated, Mark knew this was not going to be good news. “The stone… It’s… I don’t know. Mythical? There were articles about it sure, but it was based on rumours and weird reports. Nobody knows where it comes from, nobody knows what it’s made of. But… I guess some of it was true, the fact that people were disappearing around it and that people became somewhat invincible by touching it…” And in this instance, Mark thought again about Abby having stepped on him. He should have been crushed for sure, even if he was under the arch of her foot and pushed into the soft carpet, the pressure alone of her weight should have crushed his spine at least, but he hadn’t felt a thing. He could feel his palms become moist as he began to sweat. “But it’s not just anybody that can use the stone… It chooses, I guess, who can use it…”

Mark was beginning to get a headache from this news, he just couldn’t get his head around what he was hearing. “So, why us?”

“I don’t know. Nobody knows. But Mark, there were no stories about the people who disappeared…”

“…Or shrunk…” Mark came to realise.

“…Or shrunk, there were no stories of people returning. They just simply, they were just gone forever. There was something we read that said that the invincibility wears off after a time.” Mark sighed. Invincible, but not infinitely invincible. That thought alone… But with him being shrunk… He wanted to be sick. But there was one thing…

“But… You say there were no reports on people returning? Maybe nobody figured it out, maybe it is still possible to get back to normal.” Mark got onto his feet, and turned. He stared now at the ominous stone, sitting on the dresser next to the lamp. It was like a presence, a being that sat quietly… Waiting… It was as if it was watching them. Mark felt his skin pimple, his mind getting the better of him. Abby got onto her feet too and turned to the stone.

“…Maybe…”

As he held onto the tissue wrapped around his body, Mark slowly approached the large stone and as he came closer to the strange object Abby started to follow behind him. He was standing close to it now, and he observed the strange smooth texture of it. He wasn’t sure if it wasn’t just because he was so small, but it was unlike anything he had seen before. Even the shade of pearly-white was something quite different, like his eyes couldn’t register the exact colour of it. He reached his arm out to it, ready to touch it…

A loud creak groaned behind them and both Mark and Abby spun on their feet. It was still a very odd sight, to see Cheryl slowly and quietly making her way towards the dresser. Mark couldn’t help himself, and he was sure Abby was doing the same, he scanned her whole body as she approached them walking lightly on her feet. Now that he could see all of her front, Mark was trying hard not to gain an erection from the sight of this colossal woman. Her breasts bounced and swayed lightly together, her cleavage ever-present from the way her top hung on them. Her thick legs motioned in a way that could hypnotise any man and woman… And between her legs, the front of her black thong was visible. It had some white logo on the front, but Mark didn’t pay any attention to it. Further down, her calves stretched as she continues to walk, and he could see a gold anklet resting on the top of her left foot.

Once Mark snapped out of his trance, he realised that she was only a step away from the dresser and she had stopped and was looking down on them with a soft smile. Mark stepped back and bumped his head onto the stone behind him and gawked as she once again crouched onto her knees and levelled her head with the dresser.

“Sorry about that! Lauren’s still asleep. She’s had a long day and it’s probably best not to wake her right now. Did you fill Mark in Abby?” Mark watched as Cheryl’s eyes had turned to his tiny girlfriend.

“Yes.” Abby replied flatly. Mark thought it was best not to be on the wrong side of Cheryl, invincible or not, seeing as she was a million times the size of them and that wasn’t the half of it.

“She did. Thanks for trying to help us out, we do appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome Mark! God, you guys are just so tiny!” Mark was nearly blown onto his feet as feet as Cheryl chuckled lightly, the wind from her mouth was shocking considering how lightly she was laughing. He turned to look at Abby, she had fallen onto her rear and her tissue had come away slightly. She quickly gripped the tissue again and made sure she was covered. “Oh, I’m sorry! Invincible, but delicate I guess!”

Mark wanted to turn the subject away from their immediate predicament. “Cheryl, would you be able to tell Lauren about us tomorrow? It’s not like we can shout for her like this.”

“Erm, sure! Why Lauren?”

Mark wasn’t sure why she had asked the question, but he answered her regardless. “Well, she is a good friend of ours, she might be able help. Somehow…” Mark faltered as hope did indeed looked dim for the both of them. Mark looked back up at Cheryl, who was still smiling down at them.

“Well, to be honest, I don’t think you’ll find a lot of help. There was nothing on the internet about it, just little snippets here and there. Maybe you should just accept your new sizes!”

“We can try!” Abby piped up. Mark turned to Abby, admiring her for her stern approach to Cheryl, but concerned by the way she was being blunt. He turned to look back at Cheryl who was now squinting down his girlfriend.

“Sure you can Abby, sure you can…” and her smile was now transforming to a smirk, a dimple creasing into her sheek.

“And why did you creep into our room? And why did you-“

“-Abby!” Mark interrupted her. But looking at Cheryl, she knew what Abby was going to ask her next.

“Lauren said you guys were out and that you had left your clothes on the bed. I didn’t hear you come in so I thought I’d… Take a peak and see if you guys had come back…” Both Mark and Abby knew that she wasn’t telling the truth entirely. “Anyway, here you are!” Cheryl continued. “And might I say, I liked your uhm... Outfit, Abby. Very sexy!”

“Fuck you Cheryl…” Abby muttered. Mark hushed her and continues to look at Cheryl.

“Well guys, I don’t think I can leave you here like this.” Cheryl said with a soft tone, and the tiny couple watched in awe as she stood up, back onto her feet.

“It’s OK Cheryl, just come and find us in the morning. We’ll be fine here for the night.” Mark shouted up to her.

“Guys, you don’t have much of a choice…” Cheryl said with a wink. Abby yelped as she began to back away, Mark felt like he was going to faint as Cheryl opened her hand above them and began to reach for them, lowering her outstretched hand towards them…

Chapter 10 by NickNack
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay guys. Currently have the flu and I'm incredibly tired, groggy and ill. However, I thought I'd add a chapter to keep your interest! The chapter could probably do with some work, but I'll get round to that with a few edits and additions here and there at another time.

Meanwhile, enjoy!

- - -

He felt his legs shake as he cowered from the sight of Cheryl’s hand lowering towards Abby and himself, the giant fingers stretching out to meet him and all Mark could do was anticipate what seemed like the inevitable. Shadow washed over him as the giant hand now blocked his entire view of Cheryl standing over them, but he could hear her quietly chuckling to herself as she threateningly lowered her hand further to them.

Mark’s reactions were thankfully quick and right now, they come in handy as he dived when the giant fingers quickly curled around him, trying to grasp him. But he saw a gap closing between the fingers and that was what he dived for, feeling the tissue that was wrapped around him taken from his body as Cheryl’s attempt to grip him failed. He landed roughly onto the desk with a huff, but Abby was not so lucky. He quickly turned to see Abby lost within Cheryl’s hand, screaming loudly, and then muffled as she was taken into a firm grip and lifted away from the desk.

Getting back to his feet, he watched as Cheryl was grinning as she opened her hand in front of her, and Mark could only just hear Abby screaming from within her palm.

“Well Abby, where did your boyfriend go?” frozen, he saw her eyesight return to the plain he was on, and lock onto his. “Oh Mark, don’t be so silly! You can’t run forever…”

Mark turned to run, but as he made even two steps away from Cheryl before he felt her hot fingers pinch his minuscule body, and felt his stomach lurch as he lifted up into the air. He winced in pain as he found himself locked in a pinch between Cheryl’s thumb and forefinger. He tried to push away her colossal digits, but his hands pressed into her soft fingers and made no impact on his struggles. If felt like it was going on forever, but soon he felt himself drop and bounce onto another warm surface.

He felt Abby hold him and Mark opened his eyes, still in pain from the grip that Cheryl had him in. Mark wanted her to say something, but she was panting heavily in pure terror. They laid on Cheryl’s soft warm skin and looked up at her, smiling above them.

“Aww guys, you two are so sweet! Holding onto each other! And Mark, may I say, you are well… Endowed…” and Mark looked down to see he was indeed naked, whilst Abby… “… And Abby, you won’t be needing this anymore!” And they both screamed as Cheryl’s other hand dived for Abby and tore away the tiny scrap of tissue that she covered herself with. They watched as the giantess flicked the tissue onto the floor without a care in the world. “Now you two, I don’t think it would be fair to wake Lauren up right now would it? I don’t suppose you’d mind me sleeping in here do you? It looks like a very comfy bed I must say…” And without consent, Cheryl proceeded to put the laptop onto the floor, and threw Abby’s clothes onto the floor. Soon enough, the tiny couple yelled as they rolled off Cheryl’s slanted palm and fell onto the bed and again, they found each other and held into an embrace as they looked up at the colossus that was her friends’ lover, that now stood to the side of the bed looking down at them, with a certain smile that meant that she was up to no good.

“Mark…” Abby whispered.

“I know…” Mark simply replied. Staring up at Cheryl was beyond imagination, beyond anything ever conceivable. As the tiny couple gazed high above them, Cheryl stood with her hands on her hips, the bed’s horizon was just below her waistline, her giant breasts trapped within her top loomed over them, almost blocking her face entirely, her hair hung down her body and Cheryl’s look, her grin as she dominated her presence over them. And the light too, the light from the lamp cast light and shadow on her body and it made her look like a God from Greek mythology, from scripture itself.

“Well, it’s just past 3 in the morning,” Cheryl yawned high above them. “I think we should hit the hay, don’t you think?” The tiny couple got to their feet and paced backwards as they watched Cheryl lift her round leg up and over to the bed. As Cheryl climbed on, it was as if Mark’s world was shifting around him. The bed crumpled under her magnificent weight, making the tiny couple lose their footing and they struggled to keep their balance and the giant woman climbed onto their own bed. As they regained their balance, everything stopped, and they looked back up at Cheryl, who was now on her knees, her round rear perched onto her feet, her hands on her giant round thighs and her thong squeezed between them and she, looking down up the tiny couple, grinning evermore. “Now guys, where would you like to sleep?”

“Cheryl, just leave-“ Mark began.

“Obviously, you can’t sleep on the bed, I might lose you and who knows what would happen to you guys then?”

Cheryl-“ Abby also started.

“I have to keep you guys safe!” Cheryl laughed and bit her bottom lip, and Mark’s jaw opened slowly as he watched Cheryl slowly and lightly stroke the front pouch of her crotch, her fingertip pressing into her thong and sliding between her lips. “And you can’t sleep in my mouth, that’s for sure! Although, I wouldn’t say no…” And she winked down at the couple, wiping her tongue across her top lip.

“Cheryl! This is ridiculous! Just-“

“I know!” They watched as Cheryl lifted her hands and slammed them onto the bed behind them, Mark and Abby were now looking up at Cheryl lowering her body towards the bed in front of them, with her eyes locked on them without blinking whatsoever. Her eyebrows curled and she was again biting her bottom lip. But soon their attention turned to the giant round breasts that swung in front of them, swelling from her increasing pace of breathing. Abby screamed and she ran, and as Mark thought to do the same, they both were swooped into Cheryl’s gigantic hand once again and rolling onto her soft palm as she lifted them up to her face. Mark knew he was never going to get used to the sight of anything this enormous, such as this beautiful but terrifying womans’ face and subconsciously, he felt infinitely sorry for ants and what they had to go through on a day-to-day basis.

“Now Mark…” Cheryl began to talk softly, but her hot minty breath blasted at them and almost blowing them off the hand altogether. “…I hope you don’t mind, but I’d like a moment with Abby if you please…” And all of a sudden, Cheryl’s giant thumb pinned Mark down to the soft flesh of the giant palm, only leaving Mark’s head exposed to the world. Cheryl’s wasn’t pushing hard upon the tiny man, but it was enough that Mark couldn’t move at all, save the ability to turn his head.

“CHERYL!” he yelled and Abby screamed as she pushed and shoved and beat against the thick skin holding Mark down, but Mark could only watch as Cheryl slowly lowered her towards them.

“Abby, my little chew toy…” Mark stared in pure fear for his girlfriend as Cheryl’s lips hovered just above her hand, her breath washing over them more than ever as she deliberately breathed on them as she spoke. Abby screamed in pure agonising fear as Cheryl’s giant drool soaked tongue flopped with a splat onto her hand, and slowly slid across the skin towards her, but there was nowhere for Abby to run, unless she dived high into the air from the hand. And invincible or not, it was an impossible option for Abby.

And so, Mark yelled for his girlfriend with absolutely no power whatsoever as he watched the wet meat slide towards her. With a flick from the tip of the tongue, Abby instantly stuck to the pink monster, and instantly disappeared between the plush lips with silence.

Until… “Mmmmmm, she is so tasty…!” Cheryl quietly moaned, keeping her lips pretty much sealed save for the gap at the corner so she could talk.

Before Mark could retaliate, or yell at Cheryl, he felt his body be released from being pinned under the thumb and he rolled down the palm that now tilted downwards. He rolled and rolled, without truly knowing what direction he was heading towards…

Off the fingers he rolled and Mark felt gravity vanish as fell through the air, wind rushing around him and blindly he landed with a press onto something soft and warm but was a familiar feeling of skin. He bounced and began to roll once again but quickly, he dug his fingers into the skin and held his position. Dizzly, he shook his head and tried to gain his bearings. It didn’t take him long as he was now staring into a dark canyon, the impossibly gigantic cleavage was looming just below the round mound of which was lay upon.

Sitting atop of Cheryl’s breast, he looked up to see her staring down at him. His body burned in fury as he saw her slowly sucking, her cheekbones visible from the amount of pressure she was giving to her tongue and to his girlfriend, trapped in the hell he knew too well. Cheryl winked down at him as she pushed her finger towards Mark and in reaction, he lost his grip and he slid down the rounded slope, towards the vast darkness between Cheryl’s flesh…

Chapter 11 by NickNack
Author's Notes:

 

With Cheryl moaning quietly to herself whilst continuing her tasting of Abby, Mark slipped on the warm smooth skin and clawed away at the flesh to try and gain a grip to stop him falling into the vast gorge that lay between the giant mounds in front of him. Having slipped off Chery’s right breast, the tiny man found it impossible to halt his momentum and he continued to fall.

Before Mark disappeared into the valley, screaming and fighting as he went, Cheryl’s gigantic forefinger found him as it pushed onto his front. Mark was winded, but he gripped onto the ridges of Cheryl’s fingerprint as best he could but the natural grease that finely layered the digit helped him stick to the end of the finger. He felt himself lift away from her chest bone he was sliding on and what felt to him like miles in the air. From the force of movement and the fact he was winded, he wanted to be sick but instead, he turned his head and saw a location that he thought he might’ve had the luck to escape from.

Mark looked down from his terrific height and saw with his tiny eyes, that Cheryl, with her left hand, had pushed her hand into her cleavage and had now pried apart her breasts. He watched as the giantess opened her breasts further, and Mark could now clearly see into the deep depths between the woman’s bosoms and the slight twinkles of light reflecting off her hot skin.

Cheryl… No… Mark thought frantically. Taking in a deep breath so he could protest at Cheryl, he pushed out his chest but it was too much too soon and he began to cough and splutter. Quickly losing his grip, Mark fell into the air, and plunged towards the gaping cleavage once again.

“OOOF!” Once again, Mark was left winded as he collided with Cheryl’s breasts and he bounced backwards and found himself stuck somewhere. He looked around, now that the world around him had stopped spinning as he fell through the thick air, and saw in front of him a great wall of flesh, not more than a meter away from him. He looked to see what he was stuck to, and it was nothing more than the inner-side of Cheryl’s right breast. The thin layer of sweat that Cheryl was excreting had made Mark stick to her skin like glue. In front of him, was the inner-side of the left breasts and above him, the giant fingers holding her breasts apart with Cheryl’s face round face looking down upon him.

She was still smirking down at him, lightly sucking on his girlfriend. She chuckled slightly as she drooled slightly at the corner of her mouth and slurped the excess gunk that seeped from between her lips. She flicked her head back and swallowed and in that instant, Mark’s heart jumped and he felt the blood leave the surface of his skin. Cheryl looked back down at him and with a wink, she stuck out her tongue, with Abby screaming as she stuck to it, and slowly curled it back into her mouth.

“My my Mark, you have a girlfriend!” Cheryl managed to say from the corner of her mouth. “So eager to nestle between my breasts? You practically jumped at the chance didn’t you! You and Abby might be no bigger than ants, but I can feel you against my skin down there. Anyway, I hope you don’t mind, but I think it’s time to go to sleep. I’ll see you in the morning lil guy…” And with glee on her face, Mark watched as the dim light from the lamp and Cheryl’s looming face slowly disappeared as the hand that was holing apart the massive mountains of flesh began to close together. Mark turned to face the wall of hot skin close in on him and he began to yell, holding out his arms to protect his tiny self. But in no time at all, Cheryl’s breast crashed into him, each other, and fell back to their normal position. Squashed together by Cheryl’s top.

Mark’s arms slammed together against his chest as Cheryl’s hot flesh slammed into him, sealing his tiny body into the skin that now pressed against him with tonnes and tonnes of pressure. Mark felt like he was suffocating in the pure darkness he was now trapped in, he tried to breathe in air where there was none, only the hot essence of Cheryl’s perfume flowed into his lungs. He felt like he was choking and began to go light headed, his ears throbbed and his eyes burned. He felt like all he could do was curl into a fetal position as his body tensed and fought against the environment he was in.

But after a short period of time, the pain subsided. He felt his body go back to normal, the throbbing of his ears and his eyes disappeared. He had forgotten for a moment that he was invincible, forgetting that he was indeed a normal person is such extreme circumstances. But he wasn’t breathing. He felt like his lungs needed a massive dosage of oxygen, but it was just a feeling. He opened his eyes to darkness, feeling his eyelashes brush against the tiny hairs on Cheryl’s skin. He tried to move, even the tiniest bit possible, but it was no luck. There was no give whatsoever. He began to push out with his arms, forcing them out from his shoulders, but they only pushed into the soft flesh that surrounded him, but he was not moving without Cheryl’s consent. He was too small, too weak and stuck with mountains of skin pressing down on him.

His hearing was muffled. He was completely sealed from the outside world, hidden in a world between Cheryl’s titanic breasts. He could only feel sound that Cheryl was making, and right now it was the thunderous thumping of her heart.

BUMbumBUM… BUMbumBUM… BUMbumBUM…

Mark could feel her beating heart bouncing deep in her body, it was vibrating through the round flesh around him and through him. So loud and hard, it was driving him insane. The hot trap he was in made him more and more claustrophobic as time ticked away. And as time went on, the beating of Cheryl’s heart grew faster and louder… And ever more threatening.

Abby… Hang in there Abby… Was all Mark could think to himself over and over again.

With Cheryl’s heart beating, booming and thundering around him, Mark continued to fight his current predicament. He tried to squirm and wiggle his way to freedom, but from being packed in such a tight space with no room whatsoever, there was no hope for him at all. He was beginning to heat up and began to sweat along with Cheryl. With no air to cool him down, he began to pant feel light-headed and his eyelids began to feel heavy.

Minutes passed. Mark wasn’t sure how long he had been stuck between Cheryl’s breasts, but he knew for sure that Abby would be feeling every second that ticked away.

Abby… Mark reminded himself. Abby! And as he thought of her, the muted sound of Cheryl swallowing behind back, behind her sternum, hearing the unimaginable amount of saliva washing down her throat and into her body only made Mark completely freak out.

Mark snapped out of his funk as images of Abby flashed in the darkness of his mind and with the rest of his energy he began to push out against the giant walls of skin but again, his hands pushed into infinite soft flesh that was getting damper from the heat that Cheryl was radiating. His hands slipped on the surface and snapped back to his body, squashed again from the immense weight and pressure than entombed him.

He screamed and wailed in sandwich he was stuck in, wriggling and fighting and panicking. But this wasn’t ignored by Cheryl. A moan hummed all around him in the dark and without further ado, he struggled as the breast sandwich pressed all around him even more. His body felt like it was being crushed. Not enough for him to scream in pain, but enough to remind him that he was still skin and bones, muscle and fluids. Any air that was left in his lungs, it was definitely squashed out of him now and he tried and tried and tried again to make at least a little room for himself, some sort of room for him to be able to get free from the hell that only knew now.

But that wasn’t the worst of it.

Not knowing the current condition of his girlfriend, whether or not she was indeed still being thrashed around like the insides of a washing machine within the deep confines of Cheryl’s mouth, or whether she had indeed been swallowed down into the deep of the stomach of the beast that had them kept under her control, Mark felt exhausted as he continued to try and squirm out of the trap he was in. But as he began to feel weak, Cheryl moaned again. The throaty bassiness of Cheryl’s moaning drove Mark mad, borderline insane even, and before he could react to her compressing her breasts around him, he felt the walls around him begin to move in opposite directions.

His tiny body began to roll between the flesh of the breasts, like rolling sausage meat in-between your hands. He felt his body twist and roll, forcing him into a fetus-like position. His legs cramped and his arms ached, his face rubbed into the hot sticky flesh. His nose squashed, pressing into the soft skin around him as he rolled and rolled around.

Cheryl moaned once again, her heart racing even more now and Mark could feel it thundering through his body more than ever. But Mark couldn’t stand it, and his panic attack returned in full-force and soon, he slipped into unconsciousness.

Chapter 12 by NickNack

“We are scum, I won’t lie to you mate,” said Mark woefully. “Best stick with lasses…”

“Yes, thank you Mark.” Lauren replied bluntly. Mark smirked with a slight laugh. His eyes locked onto Abby’s and she was looking at him with a scold and a frown.

“Don’t listen to him, he’s an idiot…”

“…Thanks…”

“…But he’s right, men are bastards.”

“Again.” Mark replied. “Does anybody want another drink?”

A year and half ago, Mark sat with Abby in the Strawberry at a table that he thought that was saved only for with a hint of a life. Thankfully, after meeting Abby about six months ago, his life got back into gear after having split with his ex Charlotte. Since he was introduced to Abby, he had done nothing but pester her constantly for a date. Initially, Abby rejected Mark. He was annoying, bothersome and never gave her a moments peace. But after Mark’s persistence, Abby had gotten used to Mark’s company, both on the phone and when the trio met up from time-to-time. Mark worked his awkward magic, and it wasn’t long before Abby was the one asking Mark for a night out together.

Lauren had described them as being down-to-Earth and a couple that was meant to be. And why not, Mark would say now and then. They made each other laugh, challenged each other and never got bored of their company. But above all else, they had fights. Big fights, sometimes. And even when the relationship between them seemed like it was on the verge, literally at breaking point, they managed to work it out between them. They were young adults, sure. But they knew how to handle each other like they had been together for years and thus, Mark and Abby were a solid couple indeed.

As Mark got up to go to the bar, he stumbled slightly. He didn’t have much to drink but he was on somewhat of an empty stomach and the drink was affecting him more than he thought. He let out a small burp and patted his belly as he made his way to the long oakwood bar.

He put his drink down and let out a loud hiccup and slowly shook his head. Lauren, Lauren, Lauren… he thought to himself. She had put herself in it, only having herself to blame. The guy seemed like an absolute bastard when she had introduced him to Mark and Abby. Blake, he was called. Blake… Man-mountain asshole… he thought. Shaking his head again, he waved over the bartender who was reading the paper at the end of the bar. Seeing Mark, he wandered over with a smile.

“Another one, sir?” the middle-aged man asked.

“Aye, please mate. Lager, a dry white – large. Oh, and a cider and black too bud…” Mark finished.

“Right you are sir…” and the man wandered off.

Mark rubbed his forehead. It was late and was a Wednesday. Normally he wouldn’t be drinking on a week day. He just wasn’t capable of functioning with a hangover and it wasn’t a great idea with work in the morning. But with Lauren’s break-up, her calls for the trio to meet, he reasoned with himself and was ready to help his friend in need.

His head felt like it was getting lighter, his eyes swaying a little bit now. Jesus, I didn’t have that much to drink! But he kept forgetting that he hadn’t eaten at all today. I’ll grab some food on the way back home…

“…I said that would be eight-sixty sir…” Mark snapped out of his little trance and realised that the bartender had been trying to get his attention. Mark pulled a ten-note out of his back pocket and handed it to the man in waiting.

“Oh, did I ask for some crisps?”

“Ha, no sir. What will it be?”

“Ready salted bud. Keep the change too,” Mark mumbled.

“Righto, I’ll just have to nip down into the cellar to get them.” Mark nodded his head showing he understood and leant on the bar to wait.

He was eyeing up the many different spirits and whiskey lining the shelves along the pub. The range of whiskey on their own were impressive, the bartender knew what he wanted in his pub as this was no random selection. He was eyeing up a bottle of Oban before a soft voice caught his attention. He turned to see a brunette standing next to him, smiling at him as he looked at her.

“Is there anyone serving?”

“Oh, yeah, he’s just downstairs at the moment. Just fetching me some crisps…” And that reminded him that his pint was there waiting for him. He gripped the cool glass and drank his pint, taking in its refreshing qualities.

“Ah, OK. Quiet tonight isn’t it?”

“Aye,” replied Mark, oh-so casually. “Tis a Wednesday so there’s that…”

“True. Are you here with them?” Mark looked at the woman shaking her head towards his entourage and followed her meaning.

“Yeah, my friend’s having a bit of a crisis.”

“Oh?”

“She’s going through a break-up...”

“…Ah…” the woman said nodding her head understandably. Mark lost eye contact with her as she looked on at Lauren and Abby talking, Abby gripping one of Lauren’s hands and trying to help her. Mark went back to sipping his pint.

“Who would break-up with her? I love her hair…” the woman said quietly, but openly.

“Yeah, it’s something else isn’t it? I’ve never seen curls like that before!” Mark jumped slightly as the tender had come back and put a packet of ready salted on the bar in front of him. “I only had ready salted, is that OK?”

“Yep that’s fine bud, cheers!” and Mark stuffed the crisps into his pocket and grabbed the drinks. He turned and noticed the woman again. "Nice to meet you... Erm..." Mark boggled his brain, wondering if she had indeed stated her name to him.

"Cheryl!" she said with a smile.

"Cheryl," Mark replied. He gave her one last nod before he wandered back towards his table.

He smiled as he walked back to his table. Keeping his balance, he placed the drinks onto the table and sat in his chair. Both Lauren and Abby thanked him for the drinks and he looked back at Lauren. “How’re you doing bud?”

“I’m OK I think…” Lauren replied sniffly. “Thanks you guys. I needed this…”

“You’ve been there for me buddy. I’m glad I, we, can help.”

“Of course,” said Abby. “We’re always here for you!” and she smiled that smile that Mark fell in love with.

“But, Lauren… Can I just ask…”

“Here we go…” muttered Lauren with a smile.

“Why Blake of all people? Hate to say it but he seemed like an asshole when you introduced him to us. He just didn’t seem…” Mark struggled to find the right words in his state.

“…I think what Mark is trying to say is that he wasn’t right for you. At all.” Abby said bluntly but with a hint of consideration.

“Aye, that.” Mark finished. He went back to sipping his drink. Lauren nodded her head and wiped her eyes.

“I know. I’m just… Ahh, I’m just shit when it comes to guys. I think I get on better with women.”

“Yeah, I thought that once…” Mark replied again with a chuckle. Abby nodded her head slightly with a wink.

“You don’t do too bad. And Lauren, it was just one guy. I’m sure you’d be fine in the future. He was always going to hurt you one way or another. Nice body though…"

“Thanks…” Mark muttered.

As the trio yammered on, the night got darker but the bar got quieter. Only a few people were still in the Strawberry, and even Lauren had left. Thanking Mark and Abby, she left to go home and rest after a horrible day. Mark and Abby were left to their own devices and they discussed Lauren, Blake and themselves. It ended up being a good night for both of them, with alcohol in their blood and with the bar being quiet, they were able to talk long into the hour.

“Y’know, we should do this more often.” Abby said softly, looking at Mark.

Mark was looking back at her, locking his eyes onto hers and being lost in those brown eyes all over again. But he understood her, he felt the same way. It was nice just being a couple talking about things that couples do. He felt grown up and mature and more importantly, loved.

“I was thinking the same thing. I promise that we’ll get more time, just us two together.” Mark said, now drunk (as too was Abby), but sober-enough to understand his girlfriend and communicate like a normal human being. Mark motioned to take another sip of his drink, but suddenly he lurched as he felt something soft but firm slide up the inside of his leg. He dozily looked around, but he caught the sight of Abby smiling at him, beaming at his shock.

Mark calmed down and smiled back as he felt his girlfriends foot slowly stroke its way up his inner-thigh. He’d never had a girlfriend that would do things like this, especially in public. And right there and then, he spurted out…

“Why haven’t you moved in with me yet?” Mark felt Abby’s foot stop in its tracks, resting oh-so near his awakening package. The look of shock on Abby’s face made him regret what he had just splurted out at his girlfriend. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to say-“

“Did...Did you just say what I think you just said…?!”

Chapter 13 by NickNack

 

 

Bliss.

Tranquillity.

A warm breeze wafting over him, lying on a warm beach with his eyes shut. Mark took in a deep breathe. He didn’t know how he got here and he didn’t care. He didn’t want to leave, that was for sure. Stretching his limbs, his joints clicked and clunked into place. Sighing, he rested once again. There was only peace where he lay.

But then there was a sound, a familiar sound. Slowly opening his eyes to bright lights and blurred vision, he rolled his head to the direction the sound was coming from. But he was sure that he was alone on this beach he had awoken on. He saw a hazed silhouette in the distance, definitely human. He closed his eyes again and continued his rest.

But that silhouette…

Mark opened his eyes again, rolling his head and hazily concentrating on the shape that was standing, waiting… But even in the distance, he could concentrate on the shape and he slowly began to recognise it.

Abby…

But was it Abby? Why was she here? As Mark continued to focus on the silhouette, it turned on its heel and began to slowly walk away.

“Abby…” Mark muttered slowly. And then suddenly, his heart raced hard and fast.

“ABBY…!” Mark sat upright, snapping out of his dream, out from his deep slumber. He rubbed his eyes with his fists, sobering his mind and returning to the now. His body felt rough and sore, his back uncomfortable for some reason. And then it all came flooding back, everything that had happened only a few hours ago.

Being shrunk, almost being stomped and swallowed… Abby… Cheryl… It all came back to him now. Mark quickly got to his feet and opened his eyes again, trying to get a focus on his bearings. He saw the colossal bedside table to his side, which meant…He looked down to see his familiar bedding that he was now standing on. The soft and clean bed sheets provided a soft floor for him to stand on, but it was incredibly hard to walk. It was also daylight now, or at least, it was outside the shut curtains. From here, Mark could see the morning bloom beginning to shine through the hanging material. He had survived the night before. That was for certain. And as he was about to think of his next move…

“Well. Good morning, little guy!” Mark froze for a moment before he recognised the voice that breathed behind him. He slowly turned on his heels and immediately regretted the inevitable. There now Mark stood, the size of an ant in front of the woman now lying on her side, her arm rested on his soft pillows with her head rested on her hand, her other arm laying along her side, her hand dropping around her navel. Cheryl’s right breast sat squashed against the bed whilst her left pushed down on it from the force of gravity. Her black thong disappeared between her mighty legs, her puffy swollen lips wrapped around the stap and her feet were lightly playing with each other, the golden anklet being wrapped between her toes. “I didn’t know if you were going to wake up!”

“Cheryl-“ Mark began to talk but he as he looked up at her pretty eyes that were staring point-blank at him, he lost his voice in his throat. There was just not enough time in the world for any normal person to get used to the size and magnitude of a person this big, lying there in waiting. He jolted as Cheryl suddenly moved her hand. He watched as she stroked a slender finger lightly in her cleavage, but her eyes were still locked on his tiny tiny form.

“I’m sorry, I forgot all about you and I fell asleep! I guess you’re feeling a little sore, even for me my breasts are a little on the heavy-side. I just…”

Cheryl…” Mark tried to start once again, this time his voice croaking.

“…I just can’t believe how small you are! I don’t know how I can hear you as well as I can but I think the magic of that… Stone, whatever it is, has something to do with it.  No complaints, I like you this small. I’d say pocket-sized but I think that would be over-compensating your… Situation…” Mark scowled as she smiled and slowly bit on her bottom lip and slowly closed her eyes and sighed quietly. Mark began to walk slowly towards Cheryl as she opened her eyes again, and they instantly locked eyes with each other. I could barely feel you between my tits. Barely. But I definitely felt you rolling in between them and I can tell you, I wouldn’t mind keeping you there for the rest of your little life!”

“Cheryl, where is she?” Mark asked sternly, having enough of Cheryl’s attitude after the events of last night and this early in the morning. Cheryl laughed a little, but it was enough that Mark lost his balance and ended up falling onto his rear.

“She? Who do you mean?” Cheryl asked back at Mark with a widening smile.

“Abby, Cheryl. Where is she?” Mark asked again more forcefully and demanding. Mark patiently watched Cheryl roll her eyes and bit her lip again.

“Abby? Do you mean the little lady that had shrunk with you? Oh yes! Abby! Sorry, I thought you meant my little sweet. She certainly tasted better than I thought she would!” Cheryl said with a hint of glee and malice. “I’m sorry Mark, I swallowed her. Didn’t you hear her screaming from where you were? She was quite the screamer all night…” She laughed again and slowly, with her free hand, she rubbed her tummy under her top.

Mark felt like he was going to be sick. He felt faint and lost, his eyes began to water from the oncoming storm of dread and pain he was about to go through.

“Ugh, I was only joking you little idiot.  I wouldn’t swallow you guys, that’s… Disgusting. No, I have better ideas what to do with you little guys!” Mark didn’t even bother to reply to her. He knew all she was doing was toying with him. He was on the brink of breaking down and crying, but he had to pull himself together. He didn’t want to be played with like Cheryl intended, but being this small and exposed, he knew it would be a hard game to play. He had to keep strong. “No, I put her somewhere before I fell asleep. She’s safe. I think… But let’s talk about you, shall we? Lauren isn’t awake yet so we have some time! I never said thanks for letting us sleep here for the night. So, thank you. And I never thanked you guys for an amazing night we had. And that’s only the beginning too!”

Mark felt his soul sting at this comment. He looked up at Cheryl who was still staring at him, smiling as she did, and now her free hand fondled lightly with her thong. He felt disgusted at the sight of her. Sure she was beautiful and who wouldn’t be somewhat turned on by the sheer sight of what he was seeing now, but she was nothing more than evil. A disguised evil, but evil nonetheless.

“Cheryl… For the last time. Where is she?”

Mark waited for her to reply, his heart racing as he dreaded what her answer could be.

“Well, if you really want to know…” And Mark suddenly jumped to his feet as Cheryl heaved herself off her hand, and was now sat on her feet, her legs wrapped under her large soft bottom. He watched her yawn and stretch her arms with her shoulders crunching as she went. She shook her head, wafting her hair that bounced off her shoulders and cascaded down her back and front. Mark walked back as she opened her eyes onto him again and laughed. “She’s been in there all night, I was afraid that I would swallow her in the night, I’ve done that before with chewing gum!”

As Mark was about to demand her to tell him once again, he gasped as he watched Cheryl elevate high into the hair as she lifted herself off her feet, and now she was balanced on her knees. He had forgotten just how big one could look when they towered above him, and even now Cheryl was only on her knees. Cheryl moaned once again, lightly and softly, hardly able to keep her eyes open on Mark. But Mark however, was ready to brace himself as Cheryl slowly dabbed the tip of her finger with her tongue and reached toward him.

He knew there was no point in running as the fingertip approached. His tiny legs wouldn’t be able to cover any distance in a good amount of time, so now, he waited. He turned so he now showed his back to the giantess and soon, he felt the heat of the spit radiating from the finger before he fell forward onto his front. Falling on his chest, he felt the soft tip press down onto him, pushing him into the soft bed and before he could get a grip onto the bed sheet, he was lifted away and into the air. Spinning in the air, he was now facing Cheryl’s face above him, but her eyes went looking downwards towards her legs.

“I think this stone that you found, it was probably the best thing ever that happened to us… You and Abby, so tiny and helpless. And I get you two to keep forever! In a way, I’m kind of jealous. I wish I had a goddess to look after me…” Cheryl laughed slyly and Mark felt his stomach lurch as she moved as Cheryl began to move her finger. Mark closed his eyes, he wanted to faint, he wanted to just… Disappear. How would he ever get himself out of this situation, and Abby too. The stone, Cheryl… All of it… There was no hope.

It was like he had fainted or fallen asleep again. He didn’t know how much time had passed as he felt the finger stop moving. Opening his eyes, his back tried to snap into an upright position, but he was firmly stuck to the finger that had been coated with Cheryl’s warm spit.

He was now looking upwards, the only direction he could. But he was now looking at a deep dark pink cave which walls were rippled and lined with a coating that glistened with the light from the bedroom. The wet coat drooled and there were strands that dripped and glued around the walls. Mark had a hard time trying to figure out exactly what he was looking at, but his eyes wandered to a pair of Cheryl’s fingers holding open the wet cave, with a large amount of soft and floppy skin wrapped around them and when the smell finally hit Mark…

Oh no…! Mark was beginning to panic when Cheryl spoke once again.

“Can you see her? No? Here…” and Mark felt his body lurch again as he was brought closer to the cave. As he was brought closer and closer, he could feel the intense heat radiate from her and if wafted over his body and even he now began to feel like he was sweating. As he was burning up, he was now just inside the deep cave himself, slowly going in deeper and deeper in the dark cave. He could see now that the walls that circled around him bobbed and rippled, undulating from Cheryl’s nerves and cautious excitement. But then he stopped. Stuck to the end of Cheryl’s forefinger, he looked at the wall in front of him…

And there she was.

“ABBY!” Mark shouted for her. There she was, stuck naked to the pink wall and completely coated in Cheryl’s natural juice. She was stuck tight, and she was moved with the wall as it undulated and flinched. He watched his girlfriend slowly open her eyes to him and concentrated through her temporary blindness.

“Mark…!” he heard her say in pure exhaustion and fatigue, and she raised an arm out for him. Mark pushed against the fingertip as hard as he could, but he was stuck tight. He too stuck his arm out for her, reaching as hard as he could, but before long, he and the finger began to leave the cave and Abby screamed out for him, as he did for her.

He was still looking up as he was withdrawn slowly from Cheryl’s gaping vagina holding his girlfriend captive. Still yelling for her, he could do nothing as Cheryl slowly pushed her one of her fingers that held open her cave up along the walls where Abby was, and pushed in deeper and deeper.

“CHERYL, NO!” and in no time, when Cheryl’s finger was buried up to her knuckle, Cheryl slowly withdrew her fingers. As they slid out from within, the skin of her fingers were coated heavily in her fluids and they too glistened in the light. Mark thought that he could hear Abby screaming, but she was hard to distinguish from the slow, sickening slurping noise that the fingers were making as they withdrew from Cheryl’s cave.

Before Mark could call out for Abby one last time, Cheryl’s fingertips slowly slipped away from her folds completely and the giant wet cave closed up, sealing Abby once again into the deep dark inside, between Cheryl’s legs.

Mark was still and aghast as he watched Cheryl’s lips fold over themselves, the deep black disappearing behind the soft excess skin.

“So, did you find her? How was she?” Cheryl laughed, and Mark could only watch from the hovering fingertip as she pulled up her thong in front of him. He watched the giant thong snap into place, hiding the entrance to Cheryl’s behind a wall of soft black material.  

 

Chapter 14 by NickNack

“Poor Abby. I might’ve played with her a bit too long, she seemed tired when I pulled her out of my mouth…” Cheryl chuckled whilst sliding her fat tongue across her top lip.

Mark was still stuck-tight to her digit, straining to break free from Cheryl’s saliva that had glued him to her skin. All he could do willingly was to watch Cheryl talk to him as he hovered in the air. Even though he was eye level with her now, it felt like Cheryl was talking down to him. Like he was nothing more than a living speck, than a once real human being.

After Cheryl had sealed Abby within her, after putting back her thong and snapping it back into place, Mark at first felt his blood run cold. From all the events that had happened throughout the night, the impossible becoming possible, and the unimaginable imagined and happened, this was by far the worst that Mark had seen. The fact that he was stuck to Cheryl’s finger and the love of his life was lost deep within her and that there was nothing he could do, he contemplated suicide but it didn’t take long for him to remember that he couldn’t die. Hanging his head in defeat, he was lifted upwards for what seemed like miles and miles. Lifting his head up, he tensed up as Cheryl’s eyes were locked fast onto him.

It was uncomfortable to say the least, looking into those giant brown eyes that flittered to and fro as they scanned his tiny body. He wanted to look away but an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach told him otherwise. Each time the giantess blinked, a waft of air waved over him and her thick eyelashes battered against each other. In real life, this would happen in an instant but from Mark’s perspective, it seemed slow and malicious.

“But she was scrumptious…” Cheryl continued. At this point, it was impossible for Mark to measure just how much he hated her, after everything that had happened and everything that will happen from now on. “You are a lucky man Mark, but I suppose I’m luckier! I’ve never had pets before, but now I can see the appeal…” Before Mark could say anything, he was brought closer to her beading eyes, straining to focus his eyes to see more than the finer details and complexions of her skin and the veins in her eyes.

But he could see that Cheryl was really looking at him now, taking in his own tiny details. “Oh! Do I… Have we met before?”

“I doubt it,” Mark replied quietly, forcefully. “I would have killed you by now…”

“The Strawberry…” Cheryl said softly, lost in thought. Mark’s attention perked as she said his used-to-be regular pubs name.

“…What did you say?” Mark said to her, anxious now to understand more between Cheryl and himself.

“The Strawberry… A while ago… You were standing at the bar, you were with Lauren and… And Abby… Lauren broke up with… Fuck, I can’t remember his name!” Mark followed her in conversation, almost regretting talking to her in the first place.

“Blake?” he suggested.

“Yes! You were being such a good friend to her that night. You were a bit drunk though, but you and I – we talked a little bit while you were being served!”

Mark closed his eyes, trying to remember that night as much as he could. He strained but he could only remember being at the table with his girls and little bits here and there but he couldn’t remember Cheryl at all, nor actually ordering any drinks or food.

“I’m not surprised you can’t remember me, you were barely keeping yourself upright at the bar… You looked cute when I met you… You’re much cuter now if you don’t mind me saying!” Mark was lurched in the air as Cheryl took him away from her eyes, so that they could now both see each other without straining their eyes.

“Cheryl… Let Abby go… Please…” Mark didn’t mean to sound weak but he was a tiny man that was spent. Down on his energy and felt utterly defeated. But he knew that all he wanted was Abby’s safety.

“Let Abby go?” Cheryl echoed him and Mark felt his skin prickle as her warm breath washed over him once again, an all too familiar feeling that he could never get used to. Mark waited for her to continue, but Cheryl slowly closed her eyes and sighed. Biting her bottom lip again, Mark knew exactly why she was getting her “feelings”. When Cheryl opened her eyes, Mark was still staring intensely on her. “Let Abby go… Hmm, I don’t think so Mark!”

“Cheryl, you must let us go and get help, we can’t be small forever! We-“

“If I let you and Abby go and you did get returned to your… Normal height… What’s to say that you wouldn’t tell someone what I did to you? What’s to say you wouldn’t come back for a little revenge?”

Mark was stunned. How could Cheryl’s warped mind work like this? “But… Abby…

“Forget it Mark. You are both my little toys for me to play with. But I will be honest with you here, I would end you right now if I could. The fact you are somewhat invincible means that I can’t get rid of you easily. I was thinking of just burying you outside into the ground in your garden, but I think you’d probably find your way back to us, or someone else. No, I think I will have to keep you. So I know where you are at all times. Also, if it wasn’t for Abby swearing her life to me last night for your safety, I think I’d be breaking a promise and I couldn’t do that to my own little pets could I? I mean, you are cute. But I like the ladies better than men. There are exceptions of course…”

He closed his eyes in complete disbelief from what he was hearing. It just couldn’t be possible! How could it be? What could have created the stone that allowed things like this to happen? Mark was living a normal day-to-day life before the events of last night, but now he was nothing more than a speck that was destined to be used and abused.

Mark suddenly felt like he was flying in the air but he could still feel the glue on his body that stuck his body to the fingertip of this evil woman. Once the motions had stopped and his head stopped spinning, he could now see that Cheryl was back to lying on his own bed. With her back against the headboard and sat upright, he realised that he was about to be wiped onto the bedding.

He braced himself as he saw the bed coming closer and closer, the sheets he was about to slam into growing larger and larger in front of his eyes. He was winded as he was pushed into the bed and scraped off the skin of her finger, and in no time he felt the finger release him. Mark was finally free from being stuck and the bed felt incredibly comforting. He breathed in the smell of the detergent that he washed his bedding with, filling his lungs with something normal for once.

But then the bed moved. And he rolled slightly from side to side. Rolling onto his back, he sat up to see Cheryl making herself more comfortable. He was lying just underneath her thigh that hung from her femur. He looked up at watched it hover over him, and down her leg he could see her round bottom squashed under her weight. Mark didn’t hesitate to run to the side of her, getting himself out of harms way. He looked at her now from the side, looking up at the giant woman and feeling his own legs give way. She put the thick pillows behind her back, and shuffled her feet and readjusted her breasts. When she finished, Mark was ready for her as she looked down upon him.

“Now, I think it’s time to wake Lauren up. Don’t you think?” And with that, Cheryl produced her phone from the bedside table and began to tap away at the phone. He began to panic. Lauren was Mark and Abby’s only hope for freedom. Mark wondered whether Cheryl would save her from the same fate as they had endured… Or whether Cheryl would actually forcefully shrink her. Which meant that they were all in trouble.

“CHER-“ As Mark began to shout for her, Cheryl moaned a little louder than last time. He watched her close her eyes and the insane height and weight of Cheryl moved as she crossed her left leg over her right and tensed.

All Mark could do was wait.

Chapter 15 by NickNack
Author's Notes:

It has been quite some time hasn't it! I do apologise, I've been very busy over the festive season and my computer got completely trashed due to flooding. But I'm back now and I hope to get this story back into action!


It's a long awaited return to the story and since I've had plenty of time away from it, I have thought about where I really want the plot to go and I'm fully confident that I can deliver a wild story indeed!


Enjoy!

With the feeling of hopelessness now overwhelming the tiny speck, Mark collapsed onto his rear and sunk ever so slightly into his soft bedding that he once knew fitted a double bed. It was more like an endless field of quilt that hosted his captor that had made herself quite comfortable indeed. He couldn’t bare to look at her, the situation of Cheryl having Abby trapped deep inside her made him feel physically sick and instead he resorted to holding his head in his hands and closing his eyes, breathing deeply and slowly to prevent him fainting on the spot.

As he held his head, Mark could smell Cheryl’s perfume scented all over his body, which made him think of his moments between the giantess’ breasts, trapped in darkness with no will to move or literally the ability to do anything at all. Thinking about it more he guessed that in any other guys shoes they would think that it would be a dream come true, but the reality was far different and unimaginable. He shook his head slightly with a small huff. Funny in a way, he thought, that finally he had managed to get to a point in his life where he was truly happy and now it was taken away in an instant by an object that he simply found and by a woman he had simply just met. Sure he was a young adult with his life ahead of him, but meeting Abby and having his own spot he could call home was truly a blessing and now, he had nothing. Not even Abby by his side.

“Abby…” he muttered. He pictured his giant girlfriend that he had witnessed mere hours before now, holding him in her soft hands and how comforted he felt. He was scared, without a doubt and any reasonable man would be, but he knew Abby would never let harm come to him. But the stone… That pearly white stone… Something told Mark in the back of his thoughts that the stone wasn’t finished with him yet, that feeling in the pit of his stomach made him think it was a certainty.

He didn’t really know how long he was alone in his thoughts, and he lifted his head from his hands and looked up at Cheryl was eyeing him from high above with a small smirk and radiating satisfaction. How much, Mark wondered, would he enjoy driving a knife into her if he could and watch her suffer.

“I think your girlfriend is enjoying herself, she just won’t quit squirming in there! I’m surprised how much I can feel her, considering how small she is…” and she bit her bottom lip softly, with a hum. “…And how deep inside me she is!” Mark could feel his blood boil, his body began to shake.

“Just… Just let her out… Cheryl please, just get her out of there…” He spoke through gritted teeth, his jaw tight and strong.

“But she likes it! I know she does, I mean, how couldn’t she! I bet you’d like it in there too! It’s just too bad I don’t like boys huh!” From where Mark sat, he could see her hand crawl down her torso, and between her legs. “She’s making me wet again, she knows how to treat a woman!” Cheryl stifled a giggle as she withdrew her forefinger from her thick legs and it glistened in the dim morning light with her juice.

With this Mark stood up and just as Mark was about to hurl abuse and completely lose his temper, Cheryl spoke first. “Oh just be quiet will you…” And before he could react, Cheryl curled her finger on her thumb and quickly closed the gap between her and Mark. He was too slow to brace himself as the wet finger flicked towards him and with a quick smack to his head, he was knocked out cold.

Sound…

“… what happe…”

A sickly feeling, pain...

“…ot sure, I found them like th…”

Cold.

“…an’t do this Cheryl, we can’t get away with it…”

Cheryl…

Cheryl!

Opening his eyes quickly, Mark was blinded and blurred, his head spinning and his head throbbed. He groaned and curled into a ball.

“Mark…? Oh Mark!”

That voice… It was the voice… Of an angel…

“A… Abby?” Mark managed to groan and as soon as he spoke, he felt warmth wrap around him in an embrace, the familiar touch of skin flared his senses. He rubbed his eyes with his fists and opened his eyes, focusing on the blur that was hugging him tightly, the small sound of sobbing floated around in his head.

“I thought I’d never see you again… Are you OK?”

As Mark regained his vision ever so slowly, Abby came back into focus and her small brown eyes looked deeply into his and he had never felt so happy to see her in his life.

“Abby! Jesus, Abby!” And he in return hugged her back tightly. “Jesus… Am I OK? Are you OK?! Are you hurt?”

“No, no I’m OK…”

“Are you sure? Are…”

“Mark! I’m OK, really. I’m here, I’m alive… I’m OK.” Mark laughed in true happiness and he felt weepy as he brushed her hair through his fingers, holding her face finding it hard to believe that she was really there, really alive and well. She was naked and obviously shaken, but she did look like she was OK.

“I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you girl!” He leaned in for a kiss but Abby hesitated, holding him back. Mark looked confusedly back at her. “Abby… What’s wrong?”

He saw he hesitate again as she looked at him. And she slowly whispered; “We have company…”

“Company?” Mark turned his head and noticed a large white curved wall in front of him, with a pinkish-reddish smudge on the top and something that looked like a handle. And Mark realised that it was indeed a coffee cup. Looking down, he could see that he and Abby were sat on a glass surface making it easy to see down to the light brown carpet floor below, which quickly confirmed to Mark that they were no longer in their house. “Abby…” he said turning towards her. “Where the hell are we?”

“We’re in Cheryl’s living room, she took us over here after…” and Mark could see her welling up and hesitate to continue.

“After… What?” Mark asked, he knew he would hate what she was going to say next.

Abby bowed her head and looked down at her legs whilst holding Mark’s hands in hers. “Lauren… She… She came in and… They had… Quite a morning… With me trapped…”

“In Cheryl…” Mark finished and Abby nodded softly, sniffling.

“Mark… She had no idea… Cheryl didn’t tell her we had been shrunk… She still doesn’t know… Oh God Mark, I was so frightened! I was nearly crushed to death!”

Mark simply couldn’t imagine what she had been through, and he assumed that right now would not be a delicate time to delve into her adventures of this morning.

As Abby went quiet, something struck a chord within Mark’s mind. “Abby… Did I hear… Two voices just before?”

“You did…” Abby confirmed, again nodding her head. “Cheryl and…”

“Her mother…” An unfamiliar voice boomed far above the tiny couple, and Mark shot to his feet and spun around, looking up at the giant woman leaning over the table staring down upon them…

Chapter 16 by NickNack

His feet and legs went numb, hands twitching and back up straight with his mouth hung open. He felt goose bumps all over his arms and his hairs were on end, as the tiny man looked up at the towering goddess in front of him.

Mark was staring up at a woman in her early forties that was sitting on her legs, getting a better look at the tiny couple naked and helpless. He stared into her dark brown eyes that was accented by the thick eye liner inked around her eye. She was pretty, with a pair of soft lips and wrinkles where the lips curled in her naturally tanned, lightly freckled skin. Her dark brown wavy hair was tied back in a loose ponytail. She was wearing a dark blue robe that hung on her Amazonia like body type. She wasn’t fat nor chubby, but naturally a broad built woman. Because of the woman’s robe, Mark couldn’t tell the size of the woman’s chest but he didn’t have time to worry about that. But there was no doubt in Mark’s mind that she was indeed Cheryl’s mother. But more beautiful.

He shuddered as he felt Abby hug his legs, having crawled up to Mark as he’d been staring at the woman, Cheryl’s mom, and wrapped her cold arms around him and whimpered. Coughing Mark quickly cupped his crotch and continued to stare at up at…

“…Emily.” She finished. She lightly laughed as she watched the tiny man cup his crotch that she could barely see anyway, her dimples as she smiled were cute. “Pleasure to meet you Mark, Cheryl has told me all about you. How are you coping so far?” she softly asked.

Mark was stunned and it was only when Abby poked him that he shook his head and uttered his reply. “… C-coping…”

“I see…” replied Emily even softer than before. “Is it true that nobody knows you’re… Well… Like this?”

“All of this started last night, I need to get hold of my parents or… Or someone that can help us!” Mark pleaded to the Amazonian giantess looming in front of him.

“I see…” she said again. Mark noticed that she was eyeing him up with a questioning look on her face, one of her thin eyebrows raised. As Mark was about to talk back, a blood-curdling scream burned through his ears and he turned his head down to see Abby’s arms vanish from his legs. He turned to see Abby screaming as she was pulled away by Cheryl’s enormous thumb and finger that had snuck up behind her.

“ABBY, NO!” Mark yelled as he watched her rise up into the sky and up to Cheryl’s face as she stood up and staring down at the tiny woman in her fingers with a wide smile. She was wearing black sports pants and a salmon-pink top that accented her already-large breasts.

“You’re coming with me, angel. You’ve seen you’re boyfriend, now we can go. But where should I put you, little lady…”

“Cheryl, what do you think you are doing?” Emily snapped at Cheryl. Cheryl looked at her mom as she held on to Abby.

“She’s my little toy now mom! I can do whatever I want with her. We had a bit of a ride last night,” Cheryl looked back at Abby, “Didn’t we, baby! And this morning!” Abby just continued to scream and plead to be let go and to go back to Mark.

“Cheryl, you cannot do this! Put her back down this instant!”

Cheryl turned back to her mum, and all Mark could do was watch from the table, the two gigantic women arguing over the fate of the tiny couple.

“You can do whatever you like with him Mom, but I’m keeping Abby forever as my little pet! With that Cheryl turned back to Abby with a smile. “Now, say goodbye Abby! Who knows when it will be the next time you’ll see Markie again!” She laughed as Abby screamed for him. From far below on the surface of the table, Mark yelled for his girlfriend as Cheryl pried open her breasts with her free hand and brought Abby over it. “You’ll be nice and snug in there, I also sprayed a little extra perfume in there for you!” and she again giggled. Mark could only watch as he saw his girlfriend drop from Cheryl’s fingers and disappear between the soft mountains of flesh high, high above him. Abby wailed as she fell and when Cheryl freed her breasts and Mark watched them collapse on each other, the screaming instantly muted and Abby was gone.

He could only watch as Cheryl pressed her breasts together slowly with a pathetic little giggle, looking down at her cleavage and then back to him. “Right, I’m going to meet up with some friends. I’ll see you later Mom. And as for you little Markie, who knows when the next we meet will be! As for your tiny girlfriend, you’ll probably never see her again.” Mark was feeling the rage as Cheryl wandered to the glass table he was standing on, and she bent over at the hips, pushing out her breasts for him to clearly see. He was looking up at her hanging breasts way above him, understanding exactly what Abby was going through. Mark’s attention was taken as Cheryl began to giggle again, and he looked up at her soft brown eyes. “But that doesn’t matter anymore, your Mom’s little problem now! God, I can feel her squirming in there haha! Honestly Mom, this feels… Fantastic!” Mark turned to look back at Emily, knelt at the table, her mouth dropped in shock at her daughter’s actions. He looked back at Cheryl, who was now standing up and turning to walk away. “Oh and one more thing Mom,” she said as she headed for front door and opened it, Mark felt the cool draft that swooped in. “He’s indestructible… Or something… Anyway, I’ll text you later…”

“CHERYL! ABBY, NO!” Mark yelled for the giant woman that was now Abby’s captor as she walked out of the door, and closed it behind her, the door closing with a simple click. Mark stood silently, his heart racing as he stared at the door, listening to Cheryl walk away and get in her car. She was in there for at least three or four minutes before she started the car, and drove away.

Stunned, Mark turned on his heels, and looked up at Emily who was look down upon him, her mouth had since closed. He didn’t say anything, but just stared up at her and waited for her to make her move. Finally, the stunned giantess took in a quick deep breath, before she spoke.

“So… You’re indestructible?” she asked down at him.

“…Yes.” Mark spoke with a defeated and broken voice. He looked down at his feet in defeat, but also being able to look through the glass table to the floor far below. He sighed.

“Uh-huh…” she muttered. “So, you’re now tiny, indestructible, naked with no one but your girlfriend who is in the same situation as you but is now jammed between my daughter’s breasts. Is that right?” she asked softly down to him. Mark nodded his head. “Well then, it’s a good job it’s the weekend isn’t it?” Mark hadn’t quite heard what she said. He was staring through the glass at the floor in a kind of daydream. He was thinking about Abby, how it may be true that he would never see her again. It was strange to think that no matter what Cheryl was going to do with Abby, she was going to be OK no matter the outcome. But the horror of what she will have to go through, that was the real nightmare of their story, he knew.

His mind slowly focused back to the present situation he himself was in, and he jolted as he saw a reflection in the glass. He quickly turned around and immediately fell onto his rear in shock and gasping, he was looking at Emily’s hand open and her long fingers stretching for him, the cracks and lines in her palm stretched and pulled as her hand came closer. Mark shivered as he closed his eyes and bent his head down and in a matter of mere seconds, he jump as his body shuffled around and soon he was squeezed on both sides of his body. He huffed as the air in his lungs was forced from him. Mark looked up along the inside of the giant fingers and thumb that Emily had trapped around him and further up to the inside of her palm. The tiny guy didn’t realise that he was even being lifted up into until the light and shadows inside her hand changed and he felt his head lightly bob. The thick skin of the thumb and forefinger pressed on his arms, holding him in place. He looked at the skin squashed around him, in awe of the fingerprints that waved and circled around him.

Soon, Mark watched the palm tilt away and now he was looking straight at Emily’s face, her sharp brown eyes scanning his tiny bare body. “I have nothing to do all weekend…” she spoke softly, Mark breathed slowly and tried to stay calm as her warm breath tingled his senses. “And I suppose you’re single now, Cheryl seems to be pretty sure of that. Ha, I guess we get to see what her fuss was all about little man. What do you think?”

As Mark was pinned between the soft fingertips squeezing him on both sides, he decided once more to plead for help. He looked into her massive eyes and dared. “I-I think… You should help Abby and I return to normal… Let us go and we’ll never speak of this again!” He continued to glaze into her beautiful eyes until Emily blinked and sighed.

“Cheryl did tell me about the stone. Marvellous little thing isn’t it? But I have no idea how to return your size. Nor do I know where it is! I assume Cheryl has to somewhere about her. Plus,” Mark noticed he was being brought closer to her enormous face as her eyes squinted slightly and she began to grin, something that Mark couldn’t see as her lips were below him at this moment. “…I wouldn’t have a little man-toy to play with, would I? Hehe!” she giggled lightly sending sparks of fear deep within Mar’s heart and soul. His skin went white and he froze.

“E-Emily! Please! You have-“

“Now not another word Mark, I mean it! You must accept your situation. My little toy, my pet. If what Cheryl has said is true, then you and I will get deeply acquainted! And who knows…” Mark started to wriggle a little as Emily continued to bring him closer and closer still to her eyes. “Maybe I’ll keep you on me all the time, everywhere I go! I could tie you to my anklet, sew you to my panties…And better yet, if I put you deep inside me…” Her giant eyes began to rise above him as he was being lowered now, her fine nose now in view and in detail. He could see her small pored and her layer of make up in striking detail. He began to hyperventilate as he knew what was coming. Emily’s plush lips now came into view and Mark could now see her grin, her right side of the mouth twisted in a curl with a canny dimple. The cracks in the skin of the lips were much more noticeable than Cheryl’s but he guessed that was because she was a fourty-year old woman. But Emily’s lips were still plush and full of blood. “…You might never come out again!”

The tiny guy wasn’t sure whether or not he heard her correctly, if at all. He was too busy staring at the dark pink abyss behind her lips as she spoke to him, her hot breath washing over him again which was quite sweet in scent, thankfully. “Won’t that be something, Mark?” She lightly giggled again, but this time more breathily.

The thought of Abby, Cheryl, Emily and himself, all their lives now bound by this mysterious stone that he had found on his doorstep the previous night completely wiped from his mind. Now, all his thought and concentration were on one thing.

Tensing his arms, he tried to push into the thick but soft skin that clamped on him to try and free him space that was big enough for him to drop through, but it was no luck, he was going nowhere. Mark looked back at Emily’s lips as they puckered and plumped and coming towards him. With his arms pinned to this sides, he could do nothing but close his eyes and brace himself. The soft skin of her warm lips pushed into him and it wasn’t long before he was completely smothered in her top lip, his feet barely touching the curve of her bottom lip.

Still, the pressure built with Emily continuing to push her lips into him with the tiny man’s face pushing into the skin further still and he was sure he was becoming stiff but it was hard to tell, considering the circumstances. The warmth from her soft lips radiated through his body, and as the giantess hummed behind those closed doors, Mark’s body vibrated in his tight confinement.

He slowly began to struggle as he was suffocating but soon he was pulled away from Emily’s bouncy lips and watched as they curled back into a grin.

“I want to try something…” Emily whispered, Mark still flabbergasted at the sight of the unimaginable lips in front of him. He gulped as Emily curled her fingers in a grip, trapping Mark in her hand. There was light in the tunnel of her fingers, and Mark could just peer out through the light to the living room, but it didn’t matter anyway as Emily stood up and began to walk. Mark could tell the woman was trying not to move her hand around too much as she held her grip just below her breasts.

With the swaying motion of Emily’s hand and the flashing light of rooms and things passing by, Mark felt motion sick and he tried to yell at Emily but she either ignored him or simply didn’t hear him as she just kept walking, ascending a staircase at some point, the loud booming of her feet as she walked changed when she walked onto the second floor.

Chapter 17 by NickNack

It was an odd sensation, being trapped within a giant person’s hand. Even odder however was the continuous bobbing and an odd booming sound accompanying that bobbing action of the hand. To Mark, obviously he knew that it was just Emily taking a step, but it was another thing entirely when you’re cocooned into a fist. As the plush skin of Emily’s palm was bunched up and squashed all around Mark, he tried to wriggle free as much as possible, but the giant fingers that held him tight were relentless. They didn’t even twitch as Mark punched and kicked into the fingers trying to break free. Worse still was that he knew Emily would be able to feel every little movement that he was doing.

It was starting to get hot too, the sweat started to appear from the surface of the skin, and Mark could even feel his own body beginning to cook. He looked out the small hole that was at the end of Emily’s wrapped hand, still seeing flashes of colour of the world outside blur past him with every step of the giant woman.

Just as he began to feel like he was about to pass out, the giant hand opened slowly around him, with light bearing down on his tiny body as he rolled around on the outstretched palm before finally resting on his back, giving him a clear view of the 40-something brunette looking down on him.

He had a moment to his thoughts and all he could think about was how stunning the woman was, considering the circumstances. He could see her freckles where the sun had caught her, the natural tan giving her skin a healthy golden-brown glow. She was obviously a woman who looked after her body a little better than Cheryl does. Her smile revealed only a small glimpse of the white teeth hiding behind the soft lips, but her dimples were definitely noticeable and incredibly charming. And it wasn’t long before Mark found out why Emily was smiling, save for the fact she had a tiny man in lying on her palm in her hand.

“Well, now that is a surprise!” Emily said softly, with a stifling giggle at the end. Mark looked confusedly at her, and then down at himself and he immediately noticed his erection was just there, out in the open. He swore at himself as he reached for his crotch and covered himself. “Don’t worry, I’ve seen bigger.” The woman said with a wink and a light giggle. Even Mark had to stifle a laugh that nearly escaped his lips, but it wasn’t long before he forgot the remark was even spoken. “You are extraordinary aren’t you? I never would have thought that something like THIS was going to happen today, especially this morning so soon after getting up. Mark, was it?” Mark swallowed and found his courage.

“Ye-yeah. I’m Mark Har-“

“Yes, OK, that’ll do.” Emily said quickly, interrupting him. “Mark will be fine.”

Will be? Mark thought to himself frantically.

“I’d rather not know where you come from, family I mean. Not if I’m going to keep you-“

“KEEP ME?!” Mark shouted back at her.

“Yes dear, keep you. I love my daughter but good Lord, she can be a completely selfish. I can’t let you go because I can’t risk you telling the authorities what’s happened to you and… Abby, was it? What happened to you and Abby, it was unfortunate…” Mark couldn’t believe was he was hearing. What was this woman talking about? He was a human being, how could THIS woman be so selfish after putting her daughter down like that. “…but under the circumstances, my daughter cannot go to jail, I just won’t allow it. And seeing as you can’t die,” And Mark nearly shit himself right there as Emily leaned her head down towards him with a big grin, her giant face even more gigantic than ever bearing close to him and her warm breath waft over him like a comforting blanket, “although I’d like to try that fact,” she said with a small laugh. “I might as well keep you and nobody needs to know. Just you and me and nobody else. Of course Cheryl and Abby and possibly Lauren, but they’re not talking. That’s for sure. So, little guy. I said I wanted to try something…”

And Mark was lost for words. Frightened and alone and afraid, he begged in his soul for Abby that she would be OK. He couldn’t even begin to imagine what she had been though…

- - -

The Previous Night
“Cheryl! This is ridiculous! Just-“

“I know!” They watched as Cheryl lifted her hands and slammed them onto the bed behind them, Mark and Abby were now looking up at Cheryl lowering her body towards the bed in front of them, with her eyes locked on them without blinking whatsoever. Her eyebrows curled and she was again biting her bottom lip. But soon their attention turned to the giant round breasts that swung in front of them, swelling from her increasing pace of breathing. Abby screamed and she ran, and as Mark thought to do the same, they both were swooped into Cheryl’s gigantic hand once again and rolling onto her soft palm as she lifted them up to her face. Mark knew he was never going to get used to the sight of anything this enormous, such as this beautiful but terrifying womans’ face and subconsciously, he felt infinitely sorry for ants and what they had to go through on a day-to-day basis.

“Now Mark…” Cheryl began to talk softly, but her hot minty breath blasted at them and almost blowing them off the hand altogether. “…I hope you don’t mind, but I’d like a moment with Abby if you please…” And all of a sudden, Cheryl’s giant thumb pinned Mark down to the soft flesh of the giant palm, only leaving Mark’s head exposed to the world. Cheryl’s wasn’t pushing hard upon the tiny man, but it was enough that Mark couldn’t move at all, save the ability to turn his head.

“CHERYL!” he yelled and Abby screamed as she pushed and shoved and beat against the thick skin holding Mark down, but Mark could only watch as Cheryl slowly lowered her towards them.

“Abby, my little chew toy…” Mark stared in pure fear for his girlfriend as Cheryl’s lips hovered just above her hand, her breath washing over them more than ever as she deliberately breathed on them as she spoke. Abby screamed in pure agonising fear as Cheryl’s giant drool soaked tongue flopped with a splat onto her hand, and slowly slid across the skin towards her, but there was nowhere for Abby to run, unless she dived high into the air from the hand. And invincible or not, it was an impossible option for Abby.

But before Abby could even think of another way out, some way of escaping her predicament and at the same time rescuing her boyfriend, she felt warmth radiating onto her back and just as she was about to scream for Mark, her whole back, her behind and her legs were slapped by a wall of hot rubbery flesh that was lumpy and disgustingly drenched with sticky drool and she stuck on like a fly to sticky paper. Abby’s feet left the comfort of Cheryl’s palm and the fat wet tongue curled under her feet and rolled upwards, sending Abby rolling backwards along the length of the tongue, back into the deep, dark confines of Cheryl’s mouth.

As the meaty monster slithered back into the mouth with its familiar prisoner, Abby slid down to a quarter way down the tongue. Sliding down the lumpy muscle with the waves of spit that washed over her was not enough for her to try and clamber back to the opening of Cheryl’s mouth, the oval of light was closing before her and there was no way Cheryl was about to give her up. Abby finally managed to find her footing, even if she couldn’t actually stand up. She crawled as best as she could on the undulating tongue, rippling and waving silently with every movement she made.

And all through this, she was crying hard. As her hands sunk into the pink muscle and her feet scraped the taste buds as she continued to push forward, she sobbed and sobbed, mumbling for Mark and for Cheryl to let her free. And as she looked to the world outside, she could see the many strings of spit dripping down from the roof of her captor’s mouth and even some of it dripped on her head, soaking into her already soaked hair. She finally cracked and screamed her loudest scream, just as Cheryl snapped her lips shut and sealing her in.
 
This is Abby’s Night.

End Notes:

Short and sweet, but there's a lot more story to be told!

Chapter 18: Part I by NickNack

The hair that was now thick and heavy with sludgy drool blew over Abby’s head as the air in Cheryl’s mouth rushed out like a gale, almost even sending Abby completely in flight for a moment, as the gigantic oval closed before her, the last glimmer of light glistening like stars all around the wet mouth and the thick strands hanging from the roof. But all that beauty within the pink cave was gone before long, and Abby was back on familiar ground.

Abby instantly stopped screaming as her world went dark, but she still continued to sob. Her throat hurt as well as her chest, her body had never been under such emotional stress and if she still had the ability to die, she might have died from a heart attack some time ago. Within the dark, Abby slowly sat onto her heels, knelt on the wet tongue undulating all around her like a waterbed made of muscle with a conscience. Abby struggled to maintain her balance on her rump, using her hands and fingers to grip onto the taste buds around her, but that in itself was little help. Cheryl’s drool was like an oily lubricant that had soaked right into her skin and it was all around her, everywhere.

There was a twitch. A slight twitch. And that slight twitch was enough to send Abby falling face first into the monster that she couldn’t even see. And all of this happened within a space of a few seconds.

With a splat, Abby’s face slapped the tongue, her breasts pushed into the soft meat and she slid forward a couple of feet as the tongue that was light in infinite carpet to the tiny woman dipped in reaction to her fall. Abby’s nipples rubbed along the buds and ignited her nerves but she hardly had time to notice as she was nearly completely deafened by the insanely loud humming noise Cheryl was making from the back of the mouth, down her throat and beyond.

“Mmmmmm, she is so tasty…!” Cheryl quietly moaned, keeping her lips pretty much sealed save for the gap at the corner so she could talk. The insanely intense hot breath as Cheryl spoke blew all around Abby as she rolled around on the rousing tongue. The small lick of light that beamed through the small gap between the giantess’ lips was enough for Abby to see that she was near the front of the mouth now and just as Abby gripped onto the very tip of the tongue as best as she could, the monster rose up and up and rammed Abby into the palate above.

The wind was knocked out of her stomach as the tip of the tongue pushed into her gut as she slammed into the roof of Cheryl’s mouth. In the dark, she coughed and spluttered only to get a mouthful of Cheryl’s hot spit. She could feel the top of the tongue feeling her out, forcing her legs to open and her breasts to squash against the floor of flesh. Between her legs, she could feel the hot drool soak on her thighs and further still to her now swollen, sensitive lips. It washed over her again and again, adding more and more pressure on her body as she was sandwiched between all the elements. The heat, the small and the general environment Abby was trapped in was unforgiving, as too was the squelching and the sucking noises Cheryl was quite happily making. The tiny woman’s ears thrummed every time she made a noise, it was like a jet plane flying through her head. Abby also struggled to breathe, every now and then choking on the lack of air getting to her lungs, but she had been through this before, she knew she could make it.

Abby had little idea what Cheryl had planned for Mark, but the way Cheryl had been looking at her since finding the tiny woman tiny, Abby knew that she was in for ten times worse than what Mark would go through. Not that it made Mark’s situation any worse, in fact it was the opposite. If Cheryl didn’t want Mark, what then would happen to him? A blur of thoughts and images flared through her mind as she frantically tried to get a grip on the real reality they were now in, and what would come from this evening.

But for now, Abby’s immediate problem was the tip of the tongue wrestling her as she continued to be pinned to the roof of the mouth. The palate was ribbed and hard, but just the outer layer was barely noticeably soft, especially with the rest of the chaos that was ensuing all around her. Just as Abby was fighting for air, gasping and for air that she just couldn’t get to, the whale-sized tongue bobbed only slightly but it was enough for Abby to push herself from the hold she was in and slid down the length of the tongue once again.

She was sliding backwards, on her front, down the middle of the tongue where it started to form a U shape around Abby. The tiny woman yelled in the squelching darkness as more and more drool seemed to be washing all around her and it didn’t take long to work out the Cheryl must be enjoying the taste of her. And true those thoughts were, as Cheryl let out another moan, which drowned out Abby’s screaming and wailing as her skin rubbed along the taste buds that felt her out. Abby’s pussy was sore and sensitive as the hot thick saliva washed and even entered her lips, burning her from the inside. Her nerves were on fire and even though she was being sliding around on the giantess’ tongue, her back and legs twitched and pulsed as her head was on fire from all these mixed pleasures and worries as well as her own wellbeing.

She wasn’t sure which her head was pointing now, the tongue that continued to abuse her had swirled her around and pressed into her so much that she was now completely disorientated. It was only when Cheryl lulled her bottom jaw open to let some light into the mouth that Abby suddenly stopped crying and her body froze, as did the tongue that was curved in the middle around the tiny woman, the light from her own bedside lamp illuminated the gigantic uvula that hung over the gaping throat below.

It bobbed and twitched, much like the rest of Cheryl’s mouth, sending a lick of spit down into the dark abyss below and Abby’s eyes followed it as it disappeared behind the horizon the enormous tongue. Before Abby could make another move, Cheryl’s tongue lifted once again and smashed Abby face first into the palate above and compressing her. Abby had the wind knocked out of her, her face completely buried into the roof of the mouth and thick pulsing flesh of the tongue pressing all around her.

Soon, her ears nearly blew out completely. Her head banged as Cheryl gulped, taking the gallons and gallons of drool down her throat and the pressure in the mouth changed considerably. When Cheryl’s tongue released Abby again, she could see that the lips were closed once again as the familiar darkness returned.

But when Cheryl had swallowed, Abby insides were crushed from the pressure that changed and in a flash, she was out for the count.

She woke up in a daze. Her eyelids hung heavy and her eyes swirled in her head. Her body hurt in a pain that was familiar to the day after an intensive day at the gym. She felt weak and she was in mild pain but all over her body. And there was a thick, booming noise coming from somewhere. Somewhere in the dark.

But this was different, she was now very familiar to Cheryl’s mouth, but this was different, but overly the same. The first thing that hit Abby’s sense was the smell. Then it was the dark. The sludge that was on her whole body. And then it was the cocoon of rippling flesh surrounding around her entire body. Even her face was buried into whatever was holding her in place. She wasn’t sure which way was up or down, left or right. And it didn’t help that whatever was holding her in place, was twitching all around her as she also realised there was another booming noise coming from the dark. It was heartbeat.

As Abby started to regain her conscious and recollect her thoughts, light beamed right into her line of sight and dazed her. Keeping her eyes tightly shut, she waited a few seconds before attempting to look into the light.

Her eyes were adjusting slowly and she tried to rub her eyes, but her arms hurt too much to move. Abby felt air rush to her lungs as whatever was pressing on her back lifted off her and finally she had room. Then, she heard a voice.

A man’s voice.

Mark’s voice. And it was getting louder. And then the light began to dim again, giving her a clear view ahead. It took her a couple of seconds before she realised what she was looking at. And when she did, she wept and very slowly and very weakly, she attempted to raise her arm and reach out.

When her eyes adjusted, Abby looked up to see Mark naked and covered in a fluid… And he was stuck fast on the end of Cheryl’s forefinger. He was yelling for her, but she was so tired to shout back, not that it stopped her from trying, but she barely could breathe as it was. Their eyes locked onto each other’s and even though they were both filled with dread and despair, it was comforting to know that they were both going to be OK. For now…

End Notes:

Just a quick message saying that I will be adding to this chapter after realising that's it's a bit short and a bit more can be padded out. I shall say when the chapter has been beefed up a bit. Enjoy!

Chapter 18: Part II by NickNack

OK, I have been getting messages to get the next chapter out. I was writing up a big huge one, but after getting past halfway, I decided to chop it up even more and spread Abby's past up. We will get back to Mark, don't worry! Anyway, merry Christmas and enjoy!

---

Abby just managed to squawk Mark’s name as she continued to reach out for him in a useless effort of comfort. She could see her man struggling against the goo that glued him to the tip of the titanic finger that continued to hover within the long space between the giantess’ legs but he struggled and struggled and when Abby realised that he would never be able to free himself, the finger started to withdraw along with Mark.

She could only watch as more and more light continued to bloom in the cave, and the tiny woman could see the walls that circled around her continued for some distance to the exit, where the finger and Mark vanished from sight. And then, when Abby saw Cheryl’s thick legs moving from the sides of the wide hole, she realised that she was now captive deep within Cheryl’s vagina.

Her heart stopped and she felt blood run cold through her body, even though the immense heat was making her sweat heavily as well as struggling to breathe in the first place. As the reality was sinking in, she looked around the pulsing cave that entombed her. The walls were a different shade of pink to the woman’s mouth she was oh so used to now and all the walls around her were rippled and folded, with tiny lumps and dips and all of it pulsed with the thumping heartbeat coming from way back in the dark. Abby’s tiny body was almost accustomed to it now but the walls pulsed with her too and she was able to not notice it until now.

Before she even knew how to react or how to even comprehend her situation, everything started to go dark again and Abby had to pull her hair from her eyes to see another finger, without Mark, rushing towards her. She opened her mouth to scream, but the tip of the finger slammed into her and grinded her into the soft clenching walls and pushed her further and further into the wet pulsing darkness.

Now dazed, the tiny woman tried to breathe slowly, trying not to throw up and trying not to pass out. She could barely remember what happened, but her whole body felt battered and winded. Opening her eyes, she gazed up to see the finger vanishing once again down the now even longer flesh tunnel, sliding along the walls and making the heart beat faster, making the walls pulse harder and more frequent.

Abby saw light again as the finger slid out and away from eye sight, and she could now see onto her own bed and Cheryl’s legs spread out before her. Then, she heard Cheryl giggle and then in an instant, there was darkness as Cheryl closed her folds and squeezed her thighs together.

From what Abby could see moment earlier, she was deep within Cheryl by quite some margin. There was no way she would be able to escape without the help of the woman who now kept her prisoner of her vagina. Just as Abby felt her stomach churn and felt herself begin to gag from the sickening predicament she was in, she was crushed from all sides, from all fronts, from everywhere. The soft flesh pushed onto her and squeezed on her body forcing Abby’s and legs to straighten, her face was now buried into the throbbing walls, suffocating under the copious amounts of grool that seeped through her mouth. Her breasts were pushed into her chest and rolled around with every beat of the strong heart that could be heard and felt more clearly now as she was so deep within the giant woman. Her own lips were on fire, seeping her own fluid as the intense heat, the musk and all the other elements were so intense. And there was no escape.

The tiny woman began to kick at the soft walls that pushed on her from all around, as well as forcing her arms to push against the walls that continued to close in on her tiny form, groaning and grunting weepily as she did. Trapped deep in the wet dark between her friend’s girlfriend legs certainly was a frightening thought to Abby, but the reality was so much worse, and as Abby sobbed into the twitching flesh, she could hear Cheryl’s voice boom around her. It was muffled, but the bass of her voice vibrated all around her. Then she heard a snap somewhere from the front of this twitching hell hole.

There was a few seconds or so where Abby, tight in her prison, still had a small amount of room lift her head and move her arms and legs and more importantly, breathe. But all of this was robbed from her. She hadn’t even a moment to even notice what happened, and in an instant, she was crushed from all directions. Pinned from everywhere, Abby tried to scream but her lungs were crushed. She tried to flail and wriggle, but against her wishes, she was restrained in the vagina of a crazy lesbian. All of this was happening because Cheryl has slipped her tight thong back on and was now crossing her legs, concentrating on squeezing her new lover. And as the tiny woman tried desperately to improve her situation, Cheryl’s flesh felt every movement and the walls reacted, squeezing harder on her and twitching and throbbing more violently. It wasn’t long before Abby’s body was beginning to wash in the juices of the giant woman.

It was getting in her ears, making Abby twitch her head this way and that as she couldn’t move her arms to flush them out. Through the pulsing flesh, Abby’s could hear and feel Cheryl’s heart beginning to beat harder and more firmly. The tiny Abby decided not to move, but to continue sobbing and be lifeless as possible. And as she did, she thought of Mark and her family, light and being normal. She wondered whether she would ever come to terms with what was happening to her and her boyfriend. How was she ever going to get out of this mess? The only person she could count on now was Lauren, but she was completely unaware of what was happening and the fact that while she was under Cheryl’s absolute control, there was no way Cheryl would never let Abby out of her sight again. She was sure of it. And what would come of Mark? She was sure Cheryl would have no interest in him seeing as he is a guy and Abby felt her stomach drop even further with dread. Considering the fact Abby was confined to a prison within the vagina of a mad woman, she knew Mark was possibly in a worse situation. Whatever would happen to Abby, she knew Cheryl would at least look after her to some degree. Mark could be flushed down a toilet or God forbid something worse.

Abby would have to get adjusted to the passing of time. She had no idea how long she had been lying in the darkness, alone with her thoughts and Cheryl’s tunnel of love. One thing was for sure, Cheryl’s heartbeat was almost like a clock, ticking away and becoming part of the slurping, gultching ambience that Abby had not yet become accustomed to. One thing was for sure, things were stirring up.

The tiny woman jumped at the booming voice of Cheryl, snapping her out of her daydream. And as Abby sniffled and tried to calm herself, the darkness that squeezed and pulsed all around her began to move, folding over itself and shifting and twisting. Abby gripped on tight to the wet flesh to secure herself. Cheryl was moving out there, maybe only very slightly but to Abby, it felt like the whole word around her was mutating. Cheryl was obviously talking to someone, her booming voice pausing at the end of her sentences, waiting for a reply. It didn’t take Abby long to figure out that Cheryl would be either talking to Mark… Or indeed her good and close friend Lauren. And if… If it was Lauren…

“Oh God…. No….!” Abby mumbled in panic, her own heart beginning to race, as too was Cheryl’s. Without her knowing, Abby’s heart began to synchronise with Cheryl’s own thudding beat. Abby was not unaware of Lauren and Cheryl’s hyper-relationship. Lauren often spoke of how good the sex was between the two, and how often they would do it… And what they would do. To Abby being completely straight, it was interesting but very weird. But Lauren was such a good friend, she felt fairly comfortable to be able to talk to Lauren about her gay relationship. And now, she knew that she would be getting a front row seat of the whole event, including a guest pass into the unknown…

Desperately trying to find some form of escape, Abby tried as hard as she possibly could, mustering up all of her strength that she had left, to move her arms and legs. And she did, ever so slightly on her own will, whilst Cheryl’s throbbing cave had other ideas. Upon feeling Abby’s movement’s the walls became more and more wet, as well as throbbing and pulsing and wobbling so much more. She panted as she spent her energy, and now all she could do is wait for the inevitable. And incidentally, she didn’t have to wait for long.

A giant moan hummed all around her, and after a quick tight grip by Cheryl, Abby felt the walls release her slightly and for the first time for a while, she could breathe again. This was something Abby would also have to get used to, her life was potentially infinite. She gasped the hot humid air and filled her lungs of the little oxygen that was available, whilst being able to move her arms and legs. Quickly, she dived in the direction she was facing and began to crawl and kick, dive and jump her way as fast as she could, whilst she could. She had no idea if she was even heading in the right direction, but it was worth a try.

She didn’t care where this burst of energy came from, but she used it to her advantage and made good distance in the dark confines of the long womanhood. Whenever Cheryl moaned, the walls would grip too and squeezing Abby whilst she was struggling through the goopy hell. But then they would relax, sometime even for just a moment, and the tiny woman used that to time to dive ahead in the rippling darkness. Whatever Lauren was doing to Cheryl, it was giving Abby the time to hopefully head to her escape!

The tiny woman was rocked as Cheryl shifted her entire body yet again. Abby once again gripped onto the walls in a petrified trance and waited for the movements to stop. It was weird though, she though, as her right hand gripped sometime a little more firm, or even something smooth. Abby squeezed her right hand and Cheryl moaned yet again, the walls of the soaking vagina gripping on her for a little longer and harder this time. Abby released her right hand as the tunnel seemed to be straightening out, Cheryl was now lying on her back. After a minute, the mini brunette was able to make a move again. She could not comprehend that she had just squeezed Cheryl’s G-spot. She was sure the giantess would thank her for that one later, and with that thought alone, she pushed on even harder.

A few minute went by as Abby continued into the wet dark, not knowing whether she was even going to the front. The fact she had even seen Mark less than half an hour ago appearing in the light, the dark continuously played tricks on her as well as the horrible, dank conditions of the Cheryl’s abusive vagina anyway. She pleaded and pleaded to whoever may be listening to let her make it out of here safely… And strangely enough, the waters were calm. And she had just noticed. Cheryl was either calming down… Or anticipating something…

She didn’t have to wait long to find out.

Chapter 18: Part III by NickNack

It was unnerving. It was like the calm before the storm. Abby was sure she could even hear her own heart beating in tense anticipation over the booming thunder that was Cheryl’s own monster of a heart. She tried not to linger her thoughts on it, and decided to push forward further. But as soon as she lifted her hand to reach forward, Cheryl giggled lightly which rattled Abby’s ears, as well as tensing her cave and squeezing Abby to near death at the same time. However, it sounded like she was near the exit, near Cheryl’s opening, the giggling giantess sounded clearer than before. Crying with joy, she heaved the slippery, rippled walls off of her as best she could and dived forward, landing with a splat a short distance in front of her.

As she was ready to make another pounce, Cheryl giggled again and soon Abby could hear strange smacking sounds coming from outside. Odd wet, slick noises were coming from outside and Abby noticed that a puddle was forming around her soft arse. Cheryl was getting more wet, more excited and whatever Lauren was doing to Cheryl, Abby was not reaping the benefits but she was a third party now with no way to turn back. Not unless she escapes right now. And so, she shoved her right hand forward.

And lo and behold, the tips of her fingers had broke through to the outside world. She yelped in shock, she had made it! The tiny woman pulled on the thick hot flesh of Cheryl’s drooping lips and pulled with all her might, and soon her body slipped forward and soon enough, she was able to push her whole body through the heavy lips and finally, she managed to shove her head through and soon the dim light of her room blinded her. There was thick grool all over her, and it got into her eyes and it stung like hell. Wiping it out of her eyes the best she could, a heavy moan and hot breath waved over the back of her head which shook her to her very bones, which wasn’t much of a surprise in itself anymore. She pulled her matted hair from her face, and turned her whole body, still from the neck down swallowed up into Cheryl’s womanhood, and was now facing upwards. In an instant, she felt a mix of dread, and hope.

She took a long heavy gasp as the sight far above her. What seemed like a long, long way away to her, was definitely not so far at all for the giant freckled face of Lauren grinning down towards her, that charming smile of hers that crinkled her nose and stretched her lips wide and her long thick, intensely curly hair hung like a curtain onto Cheryl’s thighs and onto the bed, blotting out most of the light coming from the room. Lauren, it seemed, was lying on her front… On Cheryl’s front. They were currently in a casual, morning 69 session and the giant friend of Abby was unaware of the tiny woman’s presence. But this was her chance!

“LAUREN! FOR CHIST’S SAKE, LOOK DOWN! HEYYY! LAUR-“

“Jesus Cheryl, what has gotten into you today?!” Lauren moaned whilst giggling again, washing Abby’s head and Cheryl’s sensitive lips with her hot minty breathe. “You’re never this wild in the morning!” Abby was stunned. Lauren’s face began to bob back and forth slightly, and Cheryl was in equal motion too. Lauren was grinding her hips into Cheryl’s face and Abby could feel Cheryl liking this a lot. This couldn’t be happening to her, Lauren couldn’t hear her but that didn’t stop Abby from trying even more.

“HEY! LAU-“

And again, Lauren hummed a loud moan as she closed her eyes and bit on her bottom lip. Abby gulped as Lauren was enjoying her moment, and a moment was all it was before Abby was looking right into Lauren’s eyes as they opened again slowly. They were looking at each other eye-to-eye, the only thing was to Abby, Lauren had a glazed, unfocused look in them and Abby was sure that her giant friend hadn’t actually seen her at all. And as Abby continued to stare into Lauren’s crystal-blue eyes, she desperately began to try and heave the rest of her tiny body from Cheryl’s body.

She began to panic more and more as Lauren’s beautiful but gigantic face lowered towards her and the wet flapping lips of giantess number one, and Lauren’s own lips puckered as she began to lightly kiss at the top of Cheryl’s clit, and sucking equally as lightly as she pulled away for her next kiss.

“LAUREN YOU BLOODY IDIOT, LOOK DOWN!” Abby screamed as loudly as she could, and for a moment, her heart leapt in joy as Lauren paused for a second. But Abby’s hopes were washed away as Lauren moaned once again and decided to kiss Cheryl’s clit harder. Abby was now up to her waist, her round bottom and legs still stuck within the thick, gripping tunnel that was trying to pull her back in. It was Cheryl’s whole body was resisting her escape. With one last heave, she grunted desperately, her arms wobbling, and pushed. In the space of a single second, Abby kicked off Cheryl’s thick hot lips and dived forward and headed for the damp bed sheet between Cheryl’s thick things and where Lauren’s hair met the bed, only to face the giant, fairly thin (to normal-sized people) lips of Lauren who was diving in for a kiss once again.

Abby felt the wind get knocked out of her as she landed with a heavy thud on Lauren’s bottom lip with her head sinking almost in between the two and before she could even comprehend it, she was slammed right back into Cheryl’s awaiting lips and pushed into the hot wet flesh as Lauren pushed her lips further into her lover’s nest of flesh. Abby wailed into the thick smooth skin of her friends lip with once again, no ability to move at all and now she was in dire trouble, worse than before. She would either end up back in Cheryl’s tunnel, or in Lauren’s mouth with the threat of being swallowed innocently and her friend would never know. No one, but Cheryl. And just when, at the top of her little head, Abby could feel the edge, the very tip of the slimy tongue creeping out from Lauren’s lips when suddenly, Cheryl spoke.

“Hang on a minute, weren’t you called in for work today? Didn’t Melony say she couldn’t work on Saturd-“

“OH SHIT! Blasted the voice of Lauren through her mighty mouth and Abby was launched from her friend’s lip as she jump in shock and Abby found herself falling through the air at high speed, not knowing where she’d end up. She travelled through the air screaming and flailing her arms around, hardly noticing Lauren diving from the bed and running out of the bedroom. As the room blurred all around her, in a sharp bang to reality, Abby crashed to the floor and rolled and rolled before finally coming to a stop. She was OK, a little hurt from everything but whatever power the pearl-white stone had given her, it was working. The tiny woman breathed into the air with her eyes closed, trying to stop her head spinning and have a quick break.

“For fuck sake…” Cheryl sighed. “I’ll lock the house up and I’ll leave a note for Mark and Abby, and I’ll see you tonight OK!” Abby heard her call after Lauren. In effect, Lauren shouted a reply but Abby couldn’t make out what she said, she was down the corridor now and was surely hurrying to get dressed. But more importantly…

She was free. Abby had made it out of the hell hole Cheryl had stuffed her into, escaped a potential unwilling orgy of epic proportions and was free from Cheryl’s clutches. For now. But Abby used this spare time to rest for a moment, calming her breathing and her sobbing. She was hot and bothered, how couldn’t she be? She was covered in the juices of a giantess and it was sending her head in a spin and it was almost sickening. Almost.

With all her energy spent throughout the past 10 hours, Abby had napped without really realising it. It was when a loud cough came from somewhere that Abby jumped and snapped open her eyes. And instantly, her hot body went cold and she nearly threw up.

“Well, well! Abby makes her triumphant return! Tell me, was it good for as it was for me?” Abby was now staring up at the evil giantess, staring down at her as she stood high and mighty over her. Her long thick tanned legs loomed high, with Cheryl’s bulbous lips still slightly swollen in between at the hips, and Cheryl’s face looking over her generous breasts that were still confined in a tight orange night top. “I saw you fly off Lauren’s mouth, it was pretty funny I have to say! You looked so majestic when you fly little girl!”

“Fuck you…” Abby’s wobbly voice mumbled.

“Oh I think you’ve already done that for me really haven’t you! As much as I’m up for round two, I have things to do and people to see! Also, I should really let Mark out of you little jewellery box on the side. Sorry, but I had to put him somewhere didn’t I! I think he’ll still be out cold for a while yet…”

“What did you do to him?” Abby’s shaking voice creaked from her mouth again as she began to weep. And Cheryl laughing down at her didn’t help.

“I just knocked him out, no biggy. I just don’t dig men I’m afraid, even if he was fun to play with! No, I think I’m happy with just you I think. You and Lauren anyway! Speaking of which, aren’t her lips amazing? She kisses beautifully. Oh, and I like how you’ve landed on top of you panties. Good aim! You’re getting the idea of it now aren’t you!” And Cheryl giggled again, giving time for Abby to bounce onto her legs, which instantly ached painfully under her insignificant weight. On her feet, she could see that she was indeed standing atop of her panties that had been thrown on the floor. And then Abby looked up, looking at the space under the bed about 400 hundred meters away from her. All in all, she might as well give it a shot, she thought.

Her legs were going to hate her, but she didn’t care. Abby launched herself forward and began her sprint to the gap under bed, jumping off the smooth, silky black panties she wore only last night and landed on the carpet, the large soft weaved strands of the carpet was going to be a problem for her. They were gigantic, but it would be like wading through thick reeds in a swamp. But she didn’t care. She headed forward.

“Oh, really?” Abby heard Cheryl chuckle mockingly at her. But Abby didn’t care, she just didn’t anymore. That was until a loud but soft, thump sound vibrated through the floor which made her stop in her tracks and spin around. Her mouth dropped as Cheryl was slowly pacing towards her, now beginning to move of from her left foot, her right foot with the silver anklet lifting forward from behind. Abby hadn’t the time to admire Cheryl’s beautiful feet, nor the excellent red polish work, and she shrieked as she turned to run towards the bed. One thing was for sure. She was going to stay fit whilst she was at this size and while Cheryl was ever after her.

As she continued to wade through the strands of the carpet, pushing them out of her way and noticing at the same time that Cheryl was getting closer and closer. But Abby put her head down and continued her stretch, noticing the bed was just under a hundred meters away from her now. The tiny woman didn’t dare look behind her, especially when she tripped over herself and fell face forward, and yet again another thumping sound thudded through the floor just behind her and a huge gust of air wafted over her, throwing her hair over her head. Abby froze, Cheryl was literally on top of her.

“Now, my little-“ Cheryl started, but Abby dived forward and hop, skipped and jumped her way under the bed and rolled into the shadow. “FOR FUCK SAKE! UUurgh!” Cheryl grunted annoyed by Abby’s easy escape. “Well, you’ve certainly got a lot of energy for a little sex bunny, don’t you Abs!” All Abby could do was shuffle back further and further under the bed and watching Cheryl’s pretty feet move around as Cheryl lowered herself down to her knees. Abby dived behind something as Cheryl’s round face began to loom into view.

“Now, where are you…?”

End Notes:

Came earlier than expected! Enjoy.

Chapter 18: Part IV by NickNack

“…little Abby, where are you?” Cheryl cooed to the tiny woman, her warm breath gently breezed through the space under the bed. Abby’s skin tingled as it tickled at her tiny hairs, making them stand on end and making her skin prickle.

As the tiny woman sat crouched on her heels, hiding behind something large enough to cover her from the view of the giantess, she reflected on the situation and she decided that if there was a good-a-time as any to make an escape, now is that time. And right now, she was semi-safe. She knew she would have to make a move soon, she was sure that Cheryl would soon start moving things around and Abby would have to make a move that was precise and timed. Fortunately, there was a lot of junk under her bed that made excellent hiding spaces. The big problem was the eyes of the hawk that was scanning the dim light under the bed searching for its prey.

There was a shoe just in front of her that she could easily hide behind and Abby, still crouched, made a dash for the silhouetted trainer that was tipped on its side. Abby panted as she heard Cheryl grunt again and then a light groan and Abby herself made a very similar noise whenever she crouched and reached for something under the bed, under the table and so on. With that in mind, Abby, like a cat would, dived for the shoe and quickly rolled to the side, hiding quickly behind the shoe and getting deeper under the bed.

Taking a deep breath, she sighed and leant against the shoe and started to figure out her next move. Just then, she heard whatever it was she was just hiding from slide across the floor and what sounded like Cheryl’s hand patting the floor, feeling for her in the possibility that the tiny woman would be snagged in its grasp. But for now, she was safe. Abby, in this moment was on the balls of her feet, ready to bound to a nearby make up case that she had kicked under some time ago. It was a slimmer object, so Abby dived for it blindly, without even risking a quick glance to see where Cheryl’s hand was, and landed on her front, but still out of view from her pursuer. The hand patting the floor was vibrating through her and she could tell that Cheryl’s hand was moving away, the rumble’s becoming more subtle.

She could hear Cheryl grunt in annoyance.

“Oh come on Abby, I’m going to get you one way or another. Stop being a selfish little…” Abby could hear her in the distance, sounding like the giant woman was moving to the other end of the bed. The tiny woman huffed in a relieved manner, but instantly kicked up some dust into the air. She gasped and then covered her nose and mouth, but the damage had been done.

She felt her nose twitch and she knew right then and there that she was fucked. Without control, she took a deep breath and sneezed loudly in one go and immediately, she got up and ran.

“Ah, there you are Abs! Hehee…”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” Abby screamed as she continued to run towards the light at the end of the bed. She heard a grunting noise once again from Cheryl and she knew the giantess was reaching for her. She quickly snapped her head back and instantly wished she didn’t. A quick flash of nothing but an outstretched hand reaching out for her was literally coming over her and this spurred her on to dodge to the left and by the hair on her neck, she just cleared Cheryl’s blimp-like thumb and rolled and suddenly she found herself out of the confines of the bed. Now she was desperate, she was purely acting on instinct. There was nowhere to hide.

“Abby, please. This is getting kind of pathetic, as funny as it is to see you run around like this…” Cheryl hummed. Abby rolled on her bag and tensed up and held her breath in nothing but shock and astonishment. There Cheryl was, lying on her front with her normally big breasts squashed underneath her, with her head up grinning right at the tiny woman. To Abby, she was about a few hundred meters away from her but to Cheryl, it was barely arm’s length. And as Abby gazed into Cheryl’s sharp eyes, Cheryl giggled softly. “Oh Abby, you are adorable aren’t you? I’m so lucky to have you like this… It’s still unbelievable! You’re still unbelievable… Y’know, I could feel your every movement when I had you inside me. The way you kicked your way down out of me while I was eating Lauren out? Oh. My. God.”

Abby huffed. “My pleasure, bitch.” She sniffed.

“I bet you must be really tired now huh? Maybe a bit sore? I’d say I’m sorry, but I know you’ll be just fine. I bet you’re feeling better already!” And strangely, it was true. One moment, she would feel battered and run down, broken even to the point of despair. And yet strangely, when she needed that quick boost of energy, it was always there. She was just running on some consistent energy that never seemed to dissipate and her body wasn’t sore anymore, not really. Mentally, there was no doubt she was scarred for life and what she has experienced and witnessed will never be forgotten, but physically her body was indeed perfectly fine.

“Where’s Mark?” Abby asked, moving the conversation along in her favour. Cheryl hesitated for a moment having completely forgot about the quarter inch tall man on the bed. Abby watched the woman laugh winked down at her.

“Oh, he’s fine. I just knocked him out and put him on the bed. You’re lucky to have a man like that looking after you. You’re even luckier having me…” Abby snorted in retort. Cheryl heard, but ignored her. “… But you’ll see soon enough I’m sure. It’s not like you’ve really got a choice to be honest little one! I’m just wondering whether or not to show you to Lauren yet. I know you’ve been friends with her for a long time so I don’t think she’s going to like what I’m doing with you. But on the other hand, I know she’s likes you wee bod, Abs. Oh yeah, she’s talked about you a few times now, always wished she could have a night with you and stuff… I suppose she can now! Well, we’ll have to wait and see…”

But with this comment alone, it filled Abby with hope. Even if Lauren did like her, there was no way she was anywhere cruel enough like Cheryl and Emily to take advantage of her, especially at this size and this type of situation. If Cheryl could make the mistake of trusting Lauren enough to tell her about the tiny pet, things may swing in Abby’s favour. With this in mind, Abby’s warm rush of hope tickled her body. Lauren could be the key to her salvation. But for now, she would have to play by Cheryl’s rules. Abby knew that Cheryl had to think that Abby was turning to Cheryl’s favour and convince the giant nymph to tell Lauren all about her.

“But for now, I want to find more out about this… Pearl, thing… Before we head home. Oh, and these are your last moments with Mark by the way, I think I know just the person that would love him. As for you…” And Abby braced herself. This was it, whatever happened now, she had to play ball. And as for Mark, she would see him again soon. She just knew it. And still staring into her eyes, the giantess’ face disappeared behind the outstretched hand and in a moment, Abby was wrapped in a womb of skin.

End Notes:

A small conclusion to Abby's story. But now, we come back to Mark...

Chapter 19 by NickNack

“… Mark?” The woman’s voice said more directly at the tiny man in her hand. Mark shuddered back to focusing on Emily who was trying to get his attention as he zoned out for a moment. He was still sitting on her palm, still glaring up at her awesome face baring down at him. His feeling of insignificance was incredibly overwhelming at this point. And as his arse sunk into the comforting puffy flesh of Emily’s palm, and her light perfume scented the air and filled his head, he answered back.

“I heard. You said you wanted… That you wanted-“ he tried.

“To try something with you, yes. Now what do you suppose that might be?” Emily beckoned to the little guy, slightly grinning and leaning in slowly. Mark gulped and felt as if he was sinking further into her hand as her looming face loomed even closer, with her long brown hair pushed over on her right shoulder and her head leaning slightly.

“I-I have no idea…” Mark muttered defeated, noticing too that he was now in her shadow as her face loomed closer.

“Well, to tell you the truth, neither do I little man. Now I don’t know what you, Cheryl and Abby did last night, but I can only guess huh? She probably didn’t do that much with you anyway, she doesn’t really go for pricks with dicks y’know? I suppose you could tell me. But then, where’s the fun in that?” And Mark nearly flew off her palm completely as Emily began to laugh in a sultry manner, he felt like he was about to take off, but then she hummed whilst biting her bottom lip as their eyes were locked. Mark knew for absolute certain that Emily could tell he was scared. He may be tiny, but body language was still noticeable and right now, Mark was cowering. A grown man, cowering in the palm of a giant woman, more than twice his age.

“Little Mark… You’re not scared of me are you? Aww. Have you ever manned up for a milf, Little Mark?” Her head leaned in closer and Mark was now crawling backwards as slow as she was, until he felt her long thick fingers rise up behind him, squashing her palm flesh and unsettling Mark’s position. He quickly glanced above his head to see the inside of her fingers curl over his head slightly, but completely blocking his was for an exit.

“N-no…” Mark said with a wobble in his voice, his tone cracking under her impossible features bearing down on him. Of course, it’s every man’s dream to make it with an older woman for all sorts of various reasons. For Mark, he figured that it would be an experience that just couldn’t be matched by anything else but it was always a temptation too far. Now, it was a reality too close to home.

“But I bet you wished you had, huh? Well, let me make your dreams come true Marky. I know you might think that I’m an evil, cruel and heartless bitch. In time, you’ll come to love your new life. It’s all pleasure Mark, for me and you and if you can accept that, there’s no reason not to enjoy every. Single. Moment. Of it. I know you’re scared and I know you wish you could go back to normal, but honey, I don’t think that’s going to happen.” Emily said with a sort of, genuine remorseful tone. “And I won’t lie, I plan to take advantage of this situation in every way possible. I mean,” The giantess laughed in a single huff. “It’s not like something like you comes around every day. And I can’t tell Cheryl what to do, she’s got Abby and I don’t think she’s going to let her go anytime soon so what I’m trying to say is… You are mine to keep, forever. But why not enjoy it? I don’t expect an answer right now, but-“

“Fuck… You…” Mark said firmly, making sure he interrupted her. He felt the rage brewing up inside himself. And a stunned silence fell for only a few moments.

“E-excuse me?” Emily replied, slightly shocked at Mark forceful reply.

“Fuck you. How could you possibly reason with this? How could you possibly even think that this was OK? You KIDNAPPING us for God’s sake! I have a family, Abby has a family, both of which will be looking for us and somehow, they’ll find us. FUCK KNOWS HOW, but they will! And I hope you get fucked, and Cheryl gets fucked and I…” Mark stood up in her hand, his feet sinking into the soft flesh and held his hand on the underside of one of her fingers to steady himself. “I for one hope you get shanked. Seriously you fucked up… I mean, how can you do this to us?!” Mark exploded, everything had come out for the last time. He was done. Everything that needed to be said to her, was said. It was up to Emily now. And he stood shakily staring up at the woman staring at him, stunned and surprised at the outburst that Mark has just expelled from his tiny form. For a minute, maybe two, there was, again, silence.

Mark fell to his rear again as Emily’s hand finally moved, with the giant woman still staring at him, she was turning to sit down which made the world blur around her head while her face was still in focus. He heard a creaking noise as she sat down. And finally, she spoke. But not before giving a quick smirk.

“How is it possible that I have a tiny man, walking and talking, in my hand, in my bedroom? Answer me that, and I’ll answer your questions.” Mark was defeated. He literally had no comeback to this and knew it was over for him. Everything. So there he sat. Stunned. And now he knew, he was in her bedroom. Her. Bedroom. “No? Well, that’s a shame. I guess for now, you’ll just have to learn to love me. Which will be hard considering what I’m about to do to you, Cheryl said you couldn’t die, yes?”

Mark felt the panic surge through his entire body as the world of puffy skin that was almost wrapped around him began to wrap all around him and quickly, he tried to dive away from harm but Emily was far too quick and Mark had barely leapt before the giantess’s giant fingers curled around and under him and began to squeeze on him. And squeeze was a light way of describing what was happening to Mark.

Even when Abby has accidentally stepped on him, or when Cheryl trapped him within her bosom, he did not experience the crushing punishment on this scale and it was a pain that he was experiencing from every angle of his body. The light around him dimmed as light still shone through her fingers, giving a reddish glow, and his arms and legs were sprayed in weird positions as Emily’s palm manipulated him body as she continued to tighten her grip. He felt his right shoulder pop, and his right ankle snap… And then he heard a loud bang and suddenly, he was out for the count.

--- --- ---

“…. Oh Christ, you’re waking up…”

“… I thought I actually might have killed yo…”

“… Can you hear me Mark? It’s me, Emily…”

And with that name, his blurred, unfocused conscience suddenly returned back to reality and he opened his eyes and rubbed them, instantly blinded by the light in the room. He also realised he was no longer being crushed in the woman’s hand…

“WHAT THE FU-“ Mark shouted and shot back to his feet, as the memory of the sheer intense pain and his arms and… But they were fine now, but his heart was racing and he was in a cold sweat. He looked around to see that he was now standing on yet another bed spread, right in the middle of a gigantic double bed, that was a light brown with stripes and big pillows at the headrest. Emily’s room was simple and tidy, big with plenty of canvas art of people dancing and talking. They were nice paintings and just didn’t seem to reflect the insane giantess that now had him captive. She had a big brown dresser with a huge mirror and plenty of things scattered all over it, mostly make up she’s recently used. A walk-in wardrobe built into the light brown walls and a TV bolted to the wall. Lots of candles too. But where was...

“Hello little guy.” Mark snapped around to face the giant woman who was still in her dark blue robe, but had dressed herself up a bit. She was wearing fresh eye liner which really brought out her already striking eyes and some natural colour lipstick, which wasn’t really natural coloured at all. Her hair was brushed and bushy which flowed and bounced on her shoulders. And she was just climbing onto the bed far up where the headrest was, but it was close enough for Mark to appreciate her thick brown legs as her robe slid up her toned thighs as she climbed on, slowly and accentuating her every move and always staring right into Mark’s eyes.

Obviously, Mark was hard in an instant and slyly using his hands to cover himself so she didn’t notice his erection, he failed to notice that his feet were bound. He looked down as looked at a white rope tied around his ankles. Not tight, but tight enough that they were coming off anytime soon.

“It’s dental floss.” Emily stated over to him, and Mark could now smell the mint that radiated off the strip of floss. “So I can trust you. Maybe, after some time, you won’t have to have you feet tied together. But if you’re naughty…” Emily paused as she reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a cream of some sort. “I’ll tie your hands too, and then you’ll be sorry. Understand? Good.” She finished before Mark could reply. But Mark had to agree, she had offered him a fair deal. If he plays ball, maybe there would be a chance to trick Emily… Somehow… For now, he knew he would have to bite his tongue and play along with Emily’s charades.

So now, he just watched her as she squeezed the little tub in her hands and a small white cream slipped into her hand and instantly, she began to rub her hands together, putting the tub back onto the table. Mark watched in stunned awe as the giant milf stretched out her legs in front of her, in front of him and watching her right foot race towards him. He noticed a rose-ring tattoo just above her ankle that was subtly but suited Emily in a way. It closed up to him in a desperate wanting, the giantess stretching her toes teasingly in front of him and Mark just continued to watch, with his mouth dropped open.

He looked up at her face as she grinned and pulled up her robe to mid-thigh and raised her knee, with Mark being only a mere few feet away from her toes, and lifted her leg. Mark sat on his arse as her foot flew away from him and he breathed a breath of relief as she started to rub her long toned legs in front of him, moisturizing her skin.

“Oh by the way, that floss isn’t just tied to you, y’know!” He heard the woman laugh lightly as she continued to rub the cream into her skin on her right leg and foot, rubbing along her skin softly and slowly. And this was when Mark noticed a white string wrapped around her index finger on her left hand. His eyes trailed the string, all the way back to him. He didn’t see it at first but she was right, Mark could see that he was indeed to tied to the other end of the string wrapped around her finger. “So don’t go anywhere hehe! I’m so sorry for earlier. I didn’t mean to literally crush you, but I had to check to see how strong you really were… But Cheryl is right, you can’t die! You were mush in my hand, and when I put you on my dresser, you sort of… Glued back together… But good news Mark, you cannot die. Fact!” Mark scowled as she laughed at him. He might be invincible…

But she wasn’t.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3815