The Tiny Chronicles of Jimmy Reynolds by Jacksmith
Summary:

The world's most average teenager finds himself shrinking down into the playful clutches of various gigantic women and facing sexy macrophilic doom of truly familiar proportions.

A short-ish parody of giantess fiction.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 10396 Read: 66723 Published: October 13 2013 Updated: October 26 2013

1. Chapter 1: The Unsexual Set-up Bit That Many People Skip by Jacksmith

2. Chapter 2: GIANTS TALK LIKE THIS by Jacksmith

3. Chapter 3: The Almost-But-Not-Quite-Sexual Part That May Make People Feel Uncomfortable by Jacksmith

4. Chapter 4: I Really Hope Things Don’t Turn Sexual With the Shrunken Guy’s Family Because That’s Gross by Jacksmith

5. Chapter 5: Avert Your Eyes, Kink Conservatives by Jacksmith

6. Chapter 6: All is Revealed and Honestly It's Kind of Anticlimactic by Jacksmith

7. Chapter 7: The Sexiest Epilogue of Them All by Jacksmith

Chapter 1: The Unsexual Set-up Bit That Many People Skip by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Hi, all.  Sorry that my other stories have been collecting dust for so long.  Life’s just been a little too busy for a while to put the time investment into them that I’d like to at the moment.  Anyway, I got the idea for this story in a random little burst and wrote it about 98% because in my weird head I found it funny and about 2% to poke at the tropes that I myself draw from in these types of stories.  I know this sort of thing has been done before, but I was eager to do my own take on it.  In case it wasn’t already obvious, this story does not take place in my pre-established storyline continuity that all the others do.  Enjoy!

Jimmy Reynolds was a senior in high school and had recently turned eighteen, thus making every single disgusting sexual thing that would happen to him later in this story perfectly legal and morally adequate. 

            As he walked down the hallway of his school on this fine Friday morning, he reflected on his appearance, just in case any blind mind-readers happened to be in his vicinity and wanted to know what was up.

            “I’m thin with brown hair, gray eyes, and of average build,” Jimmy thought inconspicuously to himself.  “You know, kind of middle-ground, so that if anyone ever needed to mentally, emotionally, and sexually project themselves onto me, it wouldn’t be that much of a stretch!”

            And indeed, Jimmy was right.  He was so middle ground that he kind of just existed in high school.  He played sports but he wasn’t great at it, he got okay grades but not great ones, he had friends but they weren’t best friends.  Of course, there was one extraordinary thing about his social life, and that was his best friend Hannah White, who was coincidentally the hottest eighteen-year-old on the face of the earth and probably other planets as well.

            For the further benefit and possible later wanking material of the aforementioned blind mind-readers, Jimmy thought about Hannah, although it was really kind of pointless since every possible thing that could’ve been right about her was right. 

            She had perfect breasts, a perfect ass, a beautiful face, full lips, long dark hair, cute feet and hands, a toned and muscular build without appearing remotely masculine, and deep green eyes. 

            God, why are we even going through this?  She’s literally an eighteen-year-old supermodel who happens to be best friends with the most average of average joes on earth.

            You know, for plot convenience later.

            Incidentally, as Jimmy walked through the hallway, he suddenly ran into Hannah.  What great timing.

            “Hi, Hannah!” Jimmy said.

            “Hi, Jimmy.  Are you still going to come over to my house later today so we can hang out?” Hannah asked with a seductive wink.

            “Yes but… why are you winking at me?  And talking like that?” Jimmy asked.

            “Why am I talking like what?  This is my normal speaking voice.  I just want to make sure you’re coming over later still,” Hannah said, her voice becoming deep and sultry.

            “Like that!  Like you’re coming on to me.  It literally makes no sense, Hannah, since it’s already been established that we are best friends,” Jimmy protested.  “And besides, why would you need to ask me that when we arranged it just last night?  There is no logical reason for you to ask me that.”

            “I don’t know, I guess I just wanted to… make sure,” Hannah continued even more suggestively as she dramatically pressed her thumb against the crotch of her pants in plain view of the rest of the school hallway.  She licked her lips and moaned sexually.

            “Hannah, look, I know people are supposed to assume that I have a crush on you, since I’d basically have to be homosexual to not, but foreshadowing like this is way too obvious!  If we were best friends, you would not act like this around me!  Otherwise, it would be weird that I hadn’t pursued a relationship with you in the past if you treated me like this all the time, and then the big reveal later on when you for some reason say that you are attracted to me is a surprise!  Really, can’t we have a little subtlety here?”

            “Let’s have sex!” Hannah screamed.

            “What?” Jimmy asked, accidentally missing it.

            “What?” Hannah responded innocently.

            “Never mind, I’ll see you later.”

            “Wait a second, before you go, I want you to drink this glass of liquid I have for some reason,” Hannah said quickly, suddenly producing a glass of mysteriously fizzing green liquid that looked like a dangerous chemical mixture.

            On a side note, no one in that hallway gave a single solitary shit that both Jimmy and Hannah were standing still in a busy area just chatting like a couple of inconsiderate assholes.

            “Now wait a minute, Hannah, putting aside the fact that you have a glass of open liquid in a school hallway, that liquid is mysteriously fizzing like a dangerous chemical mixture!” Jimmy pointed out.

            “It’s medicine,” Hannah said.  “If you’re not feeling well.”

            “Medicine?” Jimmy answered incredulously.  “That’s what you’re going with?  You’re handing me a mystery liquid that you want me to drink, and the card you’re going to play to make me want to drink it is to tell me it is, in fact, a legitimate medical liquid of some kind, and not just soda.”

            “It’ll make you feel better though.”

            “But I feel fine.”

            “Please?” Hannah said, batting her eyes and digging her fingers down into her pants to start masturbating right in public.

            "Oh, all right, if it’ll make you leave me alone about it, I’ll agree to drink your mysterious fizzing green liquid that may or may not have adverse health effects on me,” Jimmy said with a shrug, chugging the thing.  “Thanks, I guess.”

            “Oh… no… problem,” Hannah said, waving as she walked away and grinning in a way that confirmed the fact that Jimmy probably shouldn’t have drunk that liquid.

            “Man, I probably shouldn’t have drunk that liquid.  Oh well, though.  Might as well completely forget about it for the time being!” Jimmy said as he walked away and entered an empty classroom for absolutely no discernible reason.

            “Crap, I feel funny.  I wonder why?” Jimmy opined to himself as he instantly shrunk down to about four inches tall.

            “Oh, for the love of Pete,” Jimmy groaned with annoyance as he realized he was still wearing his clothes.  “If I drank a liquid, my clothes wouldn’t shrink with me!  How does this make ANY KIND OF FUCKING SENSE?”

End Notes:

Expect more soon. 

Some of the reviews I've received have led me to believe people are misunderstanding what exactly this story is, so again I must stress that this is intended as a semi-comedic satire of giantess stories, rather than just a self-aware narrative.  I understand this won't be everyone's cup of tea on a site like this, but regardless, it is what it is.

Read on with this in mind, and please comment!

Chapter 2: GIANTS TALK LIKE THIS by Jacksmith

Deciding to try and get over the stupid scientific fact that his clothes shrunk perfectly and proportionately along with his body when he had drunk a liquid rather than being hit with a shrink beam, the newly reduced Jimmy Reynolds pondered his situation as he stood alone in an empty classroom.

            “Damn, it sure was convenient that I managed to enter an empty classroom right before I shrunk for reasons unknown!” Jimmy said to himself.  “I wonder if this had anything to do with the fact that Hannah White, my insanely hot best friend who might like me somehow, gave me a mysterious drink not one minute ago and told me it was medicine.”

            Since survival apparently wasn’t a huge priority for him, the four-inch-tall Jimmy began leisurely looking around the gigantic classroom and comparing ordinary objects to huge things that were probably not at all accurate comparisons of size, because Jimmy was shit at math.

            The cabinets were like skyscrapers. The desks were like elephants.  The teacher’s desk was like a bigger elephant.

            The door was like a really big door.

            “I wonder why I’m not freaking the hell out?” Jimmy said aloud to himself.  “I mean, a ridiculous anomaly of chemistry and physics has just taken place in my body without killing me, and I’m suddenly the size of a small action figure, leaving me at the mercy of a hostile world.  Any normal person should be flipping their shit,” Jimmy concluded.  “It’s almost as if I was expecting this.”

            Indeed, it was as if he was expecting this.

            “I should try to find a person I know so they can help me by taking me to a scientist.  Yeah, a scientist!  A scientist will know precisely what to do in this situation.  I’ll find one of those guys, instead of contacting the police or a hospital or my parents.  Perfect!” Jimmy said as he set off toward the door again in the empty classroom.  “I’m a fucking genius.”

            Jimmy observed the multicolored tile floor, which was very large.  Like everything else.  Jimmy even considered referring to it as really freaking large, but he didn’t want to overdo it.

            “I just hope I don’t run into any men out there,” Jimmy considered suddenly.  “Now that I’m tiny, even if absolutely nothing even remotely close to sexual was happening, like maybe a giant guy picked me up in his hand and nothing else, it would be the WORST THING!”

            And indeed, it would be the worst thing.

            “Luckily, there are never, ever any guys around school.  Like, ever.  I’ll probably just find girls.  And good-looking ones, at that!” Jimmy reassured himself.  “Of course, I’ll have to be careful.  If I find someone that I don’t actually know, she could turn out to be a raging psychopath and use me for terrible sexual favors, even though we’re all just average suburban teenagers at this school, and the odds of one of us being twisted enough to do that is reasonably low!”

            Keep telling yourself that, Jimmy.

            Suddenly, the door swung open, and a freshman girl walked in.

            “Oh, great.  I don’t know her.  She’s probably a psychopath,” Jimmy thought accurately to himself.  “I’ll just hide until she goes away.” 

            And hide he did, but since Jimmy was so middle ground intellectually, he hid behind the leg of a desk chair, which offered very little cover.

            Natural selection at work, ladies and gents.

            “I GUESS NO ONE IS IN CLASS YET,” the girl said in a completely normal speaking voice, but because she was gigantic to Jimmy, it sounded like all caps because of reasons.

            “Oh, goddamn it, it’s one of those dialogue styles,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes.  “By the way, since I’m trying to hide, it would be inconvenient as all get-out if I had to sneeze or cough or fart like this instant.”

            “MAYBE I’LL JUST LEAVE MY STUFF HERE AND COME BACK WHEN THE CLASS GETS HERE,” the girl said normally again.

            “Seriously, it would suck so hard if I had to do one of those things, rather than being able to control my simplest body functions in a dire moment such as this,” Jimmy repeated to himself, peeking out from behind the desk.

            “NOW I’M WALKING BACK TOWARD THE DOOR REALLY SLOWLY AND DRAMATICALLY TO BUILD TENSION,” the girl whispered softly to herself as she did just that.

            “Oh shit, I’ve got to sneeze.  Hold it in, Jimmy.  Hold it in…” Jimmy gasped, having difficulty believing his misfortunes.  “I think I can do it… I think I can do it…”

            Suddenly, Jimmy vomited violently without warning and with enough volume for everything in the room to hear very clearly.

            “Oh, goddamn my inability to control any minute part of my body!” Jimmy said, wiping his mouth and snapping his fingers in irritation as Jenna came running back toward the desk to check out the commotion.

            The rumbling of her huge shoes stomping powerfully on the ground was like earthquakes.

            Sexy earthquakes.

            “OH MY GOD, IT’S A LITTLE MAN!” the freshman girl gasped, bending down and scooping up Jimmy into her massive palm without even thinking about it.

            “Unbelievable.  No apprehension.  Not even a little bit,” Jimmy complained as he was hoisted up in the air by the girl’s arm.  “Seriously, who the hell wouldn’t be even slightly nervous about seeing a tiny person on the ground, let alone shocked?”

            “YOU’D THINK I’D BE MORE SHOCKED ABOUT FINDING A TINY PERSON, AND BE FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT.  BUT I’M NOT,” the girl observed independently as she sat back down in the desk Jimmy was hiding behind, holding him in her palm.

            “I know, right?  I wondered the same thing.”

            “OH WELL, WHO CARES ABOUT NORMAL HUMAN REACTIONS TO THINGS, ANYWAY?” the girl said truthfully.

            “What’s your name?” Jimmy asked politely even though this girl was already squeezing him against her clammy palm and prodding under his legs and arms with curious fingertips.

            “MY NAME IS JENNA.”

            “Well, um, nice to meet you Jenna.  I was wondering if you could possibly help me get to a…” Jimmy began.

            “I’VE ALWAYS WANTED A SHRUNKEN PERSON,” Jenna interrupted, smiling like a serial killer.  “AND NOW I’VE GOT ONE.”

            “For Christ sakes, couldn’t you have even pretended for like two minutes to not be fifteen-year-old a psychopathic rapist of tiny people?”

            “NO,” Jenna answered with a cruel grin.

            “And can you please talk like a normal person?  The volume is starting to get to me, and plus it’s really hard to tell when you’re inflecting,” Jimmy requested as Jenna continued playing with him between her thumbs, pressing on his stomach like the Pillsbury doughboy.

            “NO,” Jenna repeated.  “HOW WILL YOU KNOW I’M BIGGER THAN YOU IF I DON’T DO THIS?”

            “Trust me, I can tell,” Jimmy insisted.

            “FINE!  You MEAN like THIS?” Jenna tried, clearing her throat.  “Is THIS any BETTER?’

            “That’s probably worse, actually.  Look, just because you’re bigger, doesn’t mean you sound so dramatically louder to me that I have to feel like you’re shouting.  Proportionally, you’re louder, yes, but not that much!” Jimmy informed her.

            “How’s this?” Jenna said at last, smiling.

            “Perfect!”

            “Anyway,” she continued, sliding her finger up Jimmy’s shirt and touching his stomach and chest gently.  “What’s under these clothes?”

            “A goddamned Kentucky derby is under them.  What do you think?” Jimmy demanded.  “I’m an eighteen-year-old dude who is the middlest of middle ground middle grounders.  Odds are, I’ve got a dick under there of average but not really impressive size, especially at this height.”

            “It was just a question.  God.  Don’t you like it when I’m playful like this?” Jenna asked indignantly, slowly sliding the shirt up Jimmy’s torso to take it off.

            “No!  And stop taking my clothes!  This is sexual assault.  This is basically office rape you’re doing to me right now!”

            “But it’s okay because I’m only fifteen, and plus I’m cute,” Jenna insisted as she tossed his tiny shirt aside and began work on his jeans.

            “Oh shit, we forgot to describe you in one block of exposition!” Jimmy said in a panic.  “Great.  Just great.  How is anyone supposed to know what you look like, unless we deliver it all at once right when you show up?”

            “Just do it while I finish stripping you against your will,” Jenna suggested with a giggle.

            Jenna was indeed cute.  And by cute, I mean voluptuous, because that’s all cute ever means in these things.  She had strawberry blonde hair tied up in pigtails, which creepily enough, made her look even younger than she was.  She was wearing a bright red tank top and skirt, and as already stated, she was weirdly curvy, so she was pronounced in her ass and breasts but not in her gut.

            She’s basically perfect, okay?  She’s perfect.  Jimmy runs into a perfect 10 for the second time today.  She’s not quite at Hannah’s level, though, because we need to save something for later.

            “As I was saying before we stopped to inorganically provide information about your appearance,” Jimmy continued.  “This is rape.  Or it’s about to be, probably, judging by the way you’ve already taken my pants off.”

            “Don’t be silly.  Boys can’t be raped,” Jenna announced proudly as she slid her finger into the waistband of Jimmy’s underwear.

            “That is a really untrue stereotype,” Jimmy said with annoyance.  “You know, contrary to popular belief, guys don’t want to have sex 24 hours a day.”

            “Oh yeah?  Well, how many hours do they want to, then?”

            “I don’t know, more like 19 or so…”

            “Great!  This is probably one of those hours, then,” Jenna said, pulling his underwear off and leaving him nude in her hand.  “Hey.  You lied about the Kentucky derby being under here!”

            “God, only at the end of Chapter 2, and we’re already at this part.  What a racket,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes, as the gigantic adorable jailbait began caressing his body in very suggestive ways.

End Notes:

More on the way.  Please comment!

Chapter 3: The Almost-But-Not-Quite-Sexual Part That May Make People Feel Uncomfortable by Jacksmith

“I like you naked,” Jenna explained to her newly stripped capture.  “You look better like this than with clothes on.”

            “Ok, look, I know you’re supposed to be stupidly attracted to me, but as was already stated, I’m really average looking down here!” Jimmy protested as Jenna placed her giant finger on his dick.  “If you have literally ever seen a single photo of a shirtless Calvin Klein model, you really shouldn’t be impressed at all by me.”

            “What happens when I rub this?” she asked innocently as she began to stroke the tiny package.

            “I can’t tell if you’re serious or not.”

            “No, I really am serious.  What’s gonna happen?”

            “Aren’t you fifteen?  I think you’d know pretty well by now by it does.”

            “Yeah, probably, but isn’t it so much hotter when I don’t know and I’m using you for sexual discovery?” Jenna proposed.

            Jimmy had to think about this for a moment as the gorgeous freshman girl continued gently stroking his crotch, but finally came up with an answer: “No.  I think.”

            “I have a secret to tell you,” Jenna whispered.  “I’m a virgin.”

            “Ok, first of all,” Jimmy declared, clearing his throat distractedly.  “That’s a good thing, because you’re only fifteen.  And second of all, no shit you’re a virgin, you don’t even know what my dick is going to do when you start touching it in an oddly particular way!”

            “Can’t you just let me have the innocence of a little kid while also having the sex drive of a horny porn star?” Jenna whined.

            “No, because that’s kind of messed up.”

            “Oh, and I guess you’d rather have it the other way, then?” Jenna asked, raising an eyebrow and ceasing to jerk off her tiny man for a moment.

            “What other way?”

            “One way or another, you’re getting toyed with by someone who’s dangerously close to being a kid.  If you don’t want me doing it, I can take you home and give you to my nine-year-old sister.  She’d do all the same stuff to you, and you’d feel sooooo much more awkward about it then!”

            Jimmy was taken aback.  She had a point.

            “Be that as it may, this is still pretty awkward on its own,” Jimmy finally offered.

            “Relax.  I may be fifteen, but I’m in high school.  I think most people are willing to look past my questionable age as long as I’m doing something sexy to you,” Jenna commented, which Jimmy had to admit, again, was right.  “And speaking of sexy…” Jenna said, putting her finger back on Jimmy’s crotch.  “…you are about to feel so shameful.”

            Jimmy groaned.

            “How come your pee-pee isn’t getting a hard-on yet?” Jenna said sadly.

            “There are so many contradictions regarding both continuity and your age level in what you just said that I’m not even going to justify it with an answer.”

            “Whatever.  Do you mind if I call you a little dolly?”

            “That doesn’t even make sense when questionably aged people say that!  Seriously, what kind of person would jump first to calling a miraculously shrunken human being just a doll?”

            “Hey, you want to come home with me and play some more?”

            “No.  Why would I ever want to do that?  I want you to get help for me.”

            “What kind of help?”

            “I want a scientist.”

            “Do you want a certain kind of scientist?”

            “No, not really.  Just a scientist,” Jimmy asserted.  “By the way, no matter how long you do that, I’m not getting a boner.  You’re raping me, remember?”

            “But… but no matter how bad things are, as long as something’s touching your weenie, it’s supposed to get bigger!  It’s supposed to!  Those are the rules,” Jenna insisted, rubbing harder and harder on Jimmy’s continually flaccid member.

            “Not at all.  I don’t know where that idea came from, but THIS IS NOT AT ALL SEXY TO ME!” Jimmy cried out.

            “Hey, if I can’t use capital letters, you can’t, either,” Jenna growled, poking the little naked man in the chest.

            “Fair enough.  So can you get me to a scientist?  I’m sure they have some magical deus ex machina all prepared for just such an occasion as this.”

            “No, I don’t think so.  Instead, I think I’ll just take an oddly focused interest in tormenting you emotionally and physically,” Jenna announced.

            “Damn it.”

            “Yeah, I know.  Sorry.  Anyway, we’re going to play a weird hybrid of hide-and-seek tag that no one over the age of ten would ever want to take part in unless it was in some sexual context!” Jenna concluded, leaning toward the ground and dropping Jimmy out of her palm and onto the tile.

            “I did make my point that this still is not at all sexy to me, right?” Jimmy protested, looking down at his completely limp dick, which was now rubbed raw by the intense molestation of his underage captor.

            “Yep.  Anyway, run away and hide or something before I crush you.  I’m not really clear on my own rules here, but you do need to run,” Jenna said from high above.

            “Yeah, ok, ok, fine, I’ll play along.”

            “AND SINCE WE’RE PLAYING A GAME, I’M USING THIS VOICE.”

            “The hell you are!” Jimmy yelled.  “Tone that down right now!”

            “Fine, geez,” Jenna said dejectedly, crossing her arms and pouting.  “Anyway, run.  I’m coming to get you really slowly.”

            “Here goes nothing,” Jimmy said with a shrug, sprinting for the door and darting between desk legs.  In a matter of seconds, he had managed to reach the door of the dark empty classroom, so he ducked underneath it.

            “Wow.  Moving at that speed made almost no sense considering my legs are only a couple inches long each,” Jimmy complained to himself as he looked down the hallway.  “Plot convenience wins over all, I guess.” 

            Hearing the door opening behind him, Jimmy pressed himself against the wall to hide and mentally congratulated himself on his mastery of disguise. 

            Don’t judge him, he’s middle ground.

            “He must’ve run all the way down this super long hallway and out of sight!” Jenna concluded loudly as she looked around the hallway from side to side, her pigtails bouncing merrily against her neck, neglecting to just look down near her ankles to see her escaped pet.  “I guess I’ll have to run after him, screaming his name, and assume he forgets that I only plan to imprison him again if he actually answers to it.”

            Jimmy waited as Jenna sprinted down the hallway and around the corner, again like sexy earthquakes.

            Surprisingly, considering the hallway was jam-packed several minutes ago when Jimmy was there talking to Hannah, there wasn’t a person to be seen.

            “Great.  I survived the jailbait segment,” Jimmy said with satisfaction as he began walking toward the middle of the hallway.  “Of course, there’s no way I’ll be on my own for long.  That would be too platonic.  No, if logic serves, there should be someone new coming right at the start of the next chapter.”

End Notes:

More on the way.  I know, the world must be ending, because I'm actually updating something at a rate of faster than once every 2 months.  Please comment!

Chapter 4: I Really Hope Things Don’t Turn Sexual With the Shrunken Guy’s Family Because That’s Gross by Jacksmith

            Jimmy’s meta dialogue was interrupted by the appearance of his seventeen-year-old sister Cali at the end of the hallway.

            “Great!  It’s Cali, my younger sister, and I actually get along pretty well with her most of the time.  This is the perfect opportunity to be rescued and definitely not get side-tracked again by fetishitic shenanigans,” Jimmy said to himself reassuringly, standing his ground as his towering giantess sister approached.  “Might as well get the data crap out of the way while she walks over here.”

            Cali, in stark contrast to Jimmy’s absurdly relatable blandness as a human being, was hot as hell.  Because why shouldn’t she be?  She was tall and slender, with long blonde hair, tight breasts, a toned butt, and tanned abs that were clearly visible under her purposefully undersized t-shirt.

            Look, how many times do we need to go through this every time a new female character is introduced?

            For reference, she was slightly more attractive than Jenna, but not quite as much as Hannah.  Because again, we’ve got to save some of that for later.  Just think of her as a 10.5 out of 10.

            Shut up, this is fantasy.  Screw math.

            “Hey!  Cali!  Down here!” Jimmy cried out.  “On the ground!”

            Cali was drawing very close to her brother now as she made her way down the hallway, but despite there being zero sound interference in the area, she didn’t hear him.

            “Oh, I see, so when I make a noise in a big open area of course someone’s going to hear it, but the second it’s convenient for me to be heard, this shit happens.  Figures,” Jimmy grumbled to himself.  “And I’m sure as hell not resorting to capital letters to resolve this.”

            Realizing his opportunity for aid from his giant sister was about to pass, Jimmy spied a leather ankle bracelet that Cali was wearing and made a run for it.  He leapt into the air and crashed headlong into his sister’s comparatively thick ankle, wrapping his hands around the bracelet and hanging on for dear life.

            “Wow, you know, Cali’s leg is moving so much, I really shouldn’t have the physical capacity at this size to hang on tightly enough for the ride,” Jimmy observed as his sibling continued walking.  “And yet here we are.”

            Cali continued on her way, pushing a swinging door open and entering the library.

            “Great.  She’s in a quiet area now.  Once she stops, I can get her attention, and then this sordid tale will draw to a swift and clean end,” Jimmy said with a grin, still somehow managing to not fall off his sister’s ankle.

            Cali finally came to a stop in an empty corner of the library, setting her purse and a few books down onto a tabletop before seating herself in a chair.

            Jimmy slid down the side of his sister’s ankle, stepping off of her ballet-flat enclosed left foot, and walked out toward the carpeted area next to the chair.

            “Hey, Cali!”

            There was no response.

            “Oh, damn it, all right, if I have to do this, I have to: HEY, CALI, DOWN HERE!”

            Cali’s attention was instantly caught and she peered down at the floor, wild-eyed and shocked, before relaxing and gently lowering a palm toward the carpet.

            “Jimmy?  Big brother, is that you?”

            “Yep, it’s me.  Thank god we got all that attention-getting stuff out of the way,” Jimmy said with relief as he stepped onto his sister’s huge fingers and was lifted up to the table.

            “How did you get like this?” Cali asked calmly.

            “I appreciate you talking like a normal person,” Jimmy said thankfully as he sat in his sister’s warm palm.  “Really, it gets so annoying.  And I don’t know how this happened.”

            “No idea at all?”

            “None.  Well, actually, about ten minutes ago I drank a mysterious green fizzing liquid offered to me by a close friend that she referred to as “medicine,” which was immediately followed by me shrinking down to four inches tall, but I’m sure it was nothing.”

            “Yeah, you’re probably right,” Cali agreed.  “Your clothes must’ve stayed normal, though.  We can go and get them first if you want.”

            “We can’t.  They shrunk with me.”

            “But I thought you said you drank something?  That doesn’t make sense.”

            “THANK YOU!” Jimmy cried out, exasperated.  “I didn’t get it either.  But they’re small too, and some really creepily horny freshman girl has them now.”

            “Oh.  Well, that’s not good.  So, what now?”

            “Well, the first thing we need to get straight is that we can’t let this get weird between us.”

            “Get weird between us?  What do you mean?”

            “Nothing!  I’m just saying, you’re my little sister, and I’m naked in your hand right now.  This might be interpreted as kind of weird.”

            “Hey, Jimmy,” Cali said teasingly.

            “What?”

            “I’m not really your… little sister anymore, am I?”

            “Okay, see, that’s exactly what I’m talking about.  You can’t say stuff like that.  We’re related.  It’s creepy.”

            “What’s the problem?  All I’m saying is that I’m a lot bigger than you, and that’s not so bad,” Cali insisted, casually sliding a soft fingertip down Jimmy’s chest.

            “Hey!  Hey, stop it!  Hands off.  C’mon.  You gotta get with the program here, Cali.  This could seriously get bad.”

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about, really, Jimmy.  You need to be more specific,” Cali answered casually, licking her wet lips seductively and sliding her finger down her tiny brother’s leg.

            “You know… um… touchy-feely stuff that would probably be interpreted as kind of wrong between two siblings?”

            “You’re being so vague, Jimmy, and I don’t understand why,” Cali said flightily, waggling her fingers on her other hand in a wave at him, as her gaze moved up and down his body.  “Say, Jimmy, I guess the men in our family must have good genes, because you look like you could seriously make some girl feel good with that happy thing between your legs.”  Slowly, her pointer finger extended and began moving closer and closer to Jimmy’s crotch without a second thought.

            “Okay, okay, really, stop it,” Jimmy insisted, pressing a fist against his sister’s fingertip to make her back off.  “I’ll say it if it’ll make you stop: I’m talking about sexuality.  We can’t let this get remotely sexual.  People will think it’s so gross and out of line.”

            “Sexual?  What are you talking about?  We’re way too different in size for that to happen.”

            “That’s… that’s not even the issue here,” Jimmy answered, shaking his head in disgust.  “The point is, we have to keep calm and make sure this doesn’t get weirdly close.  Look, we’re siblings, and we get along fine at home, like average teens.  I don’t think that should in any way suggest something steamy is about to happen.”

            “Oh, all right, I see your point,” Cali admitted, fully withdrawing her finger before pressing it to her lips and smiling cheekily.  “Hey, little brother.”

            “What?”

            “Do you want to play on my feet?”

            “NO!” Jimmy screamed, pumping his fists in the air at his sister, who looked taken aback.  “NO!  NO!  FUCKING NO!”

            “Geez, it was just a simple question.”

            “No, it was not and you know it!” Jimmy growled.  “Maybe to most people it is, but given this situation, it would be extremely sexual!”

            “Huh.  I guess I hadn’t thought of it like that,” Cali admitted.  “Little brother?”

            “What?”

            “You’re getting all excited about this foot thing…”

            “You brought it up, not me!”

            “Is it because you have a foot fetish and you stare at my feet all the time?”

            “Oh, HELL NO!” Jimmy angrily retorted.  “First of all, just because someone is aroused by women’s feet doesn’t mean that he’s also perverted enough to check out his sister.  That’s not a fair stereotype to draw.  And second, what kind of girl would jump to that conclusion?”

            “Um…”

            “Oh, sure, maybe one who is actually into it herself, but let’s face it, those odds are pretty few and far between.  Most girls are going to assume if a guy is checking her out, his eyes are on her boobs or ass, not her feet.  Isn’t that right?”

            “Well, I’m pretty sure you’ve gotten boners while I had my shoes off around the house.  That obviously means you have a foot fetish for me, and you therefore will want to play on them while shrunken down beyond the explanation of science.  It’s straightforward logic, little brother.”

            “NO!  THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!”

            “Stop talking in all capitals, it sounds weird coming from your tiny body,” Cali complained.

            “Sorry.  But good grief, Cali, guys get boners sometimes if they have fun, sexy thoughts, and it might have nothing to do with the world around them.  Ever consider that option?”

            “No, not really,” Cali said with a grin.  “I just like the idea of you liking my feet.”

            “Why would you in your right mind actually like the idea of that?” Jimmy demanded.  “Believe me, I don’t feel that way about your feet, but regardless, why would that be even remotely positive to you?”

            “I don’t know, it just seemed cute and harmless,” Cali said with a shrug, reaching down with her other hand and tugging at her ballet flats until they both fell off her feet to the carpet.

            “No!  It’s a fetish!  It means arousal and sexuality, it’s not just a little thing that people brush off.  Believe me, no one else would actually like that, let alone encourage it, unless they themselves were into the other person.”

            “Ew, gross, don’t say stuff like that to me, little brother.  I’m not into you, I just find it hot that you’re attracted to my feet and I want to explore that by letting you play on them.  It’s totally clean and inoffensive to everybody.”

            “THAT’S INSANE AND ILLOGICAL!” Jimmy screamed.  “And before you say anything about capitals, no, I don’t care anymore.  At all.”

            “Oh well.  I’m the big one now, little brother, and I say you’re going to play on my feet.  Get ready.  If you run away, I’ll just come after you and make you play some more, so you might as well stay put.”

            “This just keeps getting better and better,” the hapless Jimmy declared as his sister excitedly lowered him toward the carpet and placed him on top of her warm and slightly acrid right foot.

End Notes:

Please comment!

For any readers iffy on the current subject matter, note that this is a satirical story rather than something intended to scratch a very kinky itch, so don't fret.

Chapter 5: Avert Your Eyes, Kink Conservatives by Jacksmith

            “It could be worse, I suppose,” Jimmy said with a shrug as he sat cross-legged on the bare right foot of his giant younger sister.  “She could’ve thought to use me as a human dildo.”

            “What’s that, little brother?” Cali asked innocently, not hearing him clearly.

            “Nothing, sis, nothing at all,” Jimmy called out.  “So, I’m here on your foot.  Great.”

            “Why don’t you describe how it smells?” Cali suggested.

            “Why would I do that?”

            “I don’t know, some people might find it hot,” Cali said with a grin.  “I might, for instance.”

            “That’s… that’s just too weird.  Why would a person want someone describing their foot odor to them?  It would be embarrassing.”

            “Probably, but right now, it’s hot.  So talk,” Cali ordered.

            “Okay, fine!  It smells like sweat, okay?  It smells musty and cottony because of the inside of your shoes.  It isn’t very pleasant.”

            “That’s all?”

            “YES, THAT’S ALL!”

            “You have to describe it hot.  Otherwise, why do it?”
            “I suppose you’re right.  Ahem,” Jimmy said, clearing his throat and waxing poetic.  “The aroma of your feet hangs in the air like a thick fog, invading my nose and mouth and assaulting my senses with the salty intensity of your sweat.  The pungent smack of squishy toejam nestled between your moist, fleshy crevices reeks all around me like disease.  The raw, sour stains imprinted from your sole into the shoe leave a sticky foulness that I’ll never be able to forget for the rest of my life.”

            “Ohhhhh yeahhhh…” Cali sighed.  “I hope you appreciate this experience, since you always make fun of my feet for smelling.”

            “No I don’t!  That’s ridiculous!” Jimmy called out truthfully.  “Why would any person do that?  Everybody’s feet smell when they’ve been in shoes all day.  It would be like making fun of someone because they have to sneeze sometimes.”

            “Oh, I guess you’re right.  Sorry, I was just distracted by your description of my feet smell.”

            “It was some pretty intense prose, wasn’t it?” Jimmy said sheepishly.  “A tad overdone for any other context except this one, but you might as well go all the way with that kind of thing.”

            “I agree.  Now, enough random description of gross smells.  You’re not playing hard enough.  I want you to massage my feet.”

            “Okay, I guess.  No harm in that.  Guys can rub their sister’s feet without it being weird, right?” Jimmy reasoned as he spread his hands out and began caressing Cali’s firm skin.  “Of course, the guy usually isn’t naked while it’s happening, so there’s that issue.”

            “Oh, wow, that feels amazing,” Cali gasped.  “You’re good at this when you’re small, little brother.”

            “I don’t see how,” Jimmy mumbled under his breath as he continued stroking the warm flesh in his tiny fingers.  “At normal size where both hands can handle one foot, maybe I would be.  At this size, it’s probably more like a chipmunk pawing at you.”

            “I don’t know what you mean by that, little brother, this is great.”

            “And why do you keep calling me little brother?  It’s a really awkward sounding nickname linguistically, but also it’s just us, you can just start talking and I’ll know you’re referring to me.”

            “I know, but the more I think about it, it’s hotter for some reason that I keep reminding the both of us that we’re related while you’re tiny and naked and rubbing my feet because I asked you to.”

            “How did I let this happen?” Jimmy groaned as he crawled further along Cali’s foot and began working on rubbing her long toes, which began to wriggle at his touch.  “What if someone saw this?  Would there be any way to explain it away without someone instantly jumping to the conclusion that we’re both perverted beyond belief and deserve to be disowned by our parents?  No, there would not be.”

            “Don’t worry, little brother, you don’t have to think about our parents or other people again.  I mean, if you want.  Now that you’re tiny I can just keep you to myself as a little pet and let you play on my feet as often as you like.”

            “Okay, really, I’ve only been shrunken for about fifteen minutes now, why do people always always ALWAYS jump to keeping me as a pet?  Does the concept of ethics mean nothing to you, Cali?”

            “Not really.  Not when you’re small,” Cali admitted.  “I don’t know how that works, but it does.”

            “That’s certainly convenient.”

            “Why don’t you give my foot a kiss?” Cali suggested.

            “That’s a weird one.  Why should I?”

            “It’s just a sign of respect.  Peasants used to do it for the royals way back when,” Cali explained logically.

            “Yeah, I guess.  So I’m a peasant now?”

            “Almost.  You’re my peasant.  And I’m your princess,” Cali responded happily, tilting her chin higher up to get into the mood.

            “Whatever will keep this moving along,” Jimmy said sarcastically, leaning down and pressing his lips to the warm skin while puckering up to it.  “Awesome.”

            “That’s enough kid stuff now.  Lick my feet with your tongue.”

            “Are you even going to try to explain away that one?” Jimmy retorted.  “Even if I wasn’t tiny, even if I wasn’t naked, and even if we weren’t siblings, there is literally no rational way to get around a request like that without it being expressly interpreted as ridiculously kinky foreplay.  Hell, even a person who had never even remotely considered the existence of a foot fetish would realize that!”

            “Yeah, you’re right, I don’t have a way to explain it.”

            “Well, at least we’re being honest now.”

            “Yep,” Cali sighed.  “All I know is I think it’ll be hot and I want you to do it and we’re already this far, so why not?”

            “That is just kind of how these things proceed, isn’t it?” Jimmy replied.  “Rub, kiss, lick.  You really have got this down to a scientific method.”

            “Don’t be silly, I’ve never thought about this ever.  Plus, count your blessings; if you were normal sized, I could’ve made you suck on them as the fourth step, but we don’t have that option, do we?  Now lick my toes.”

            “I guess I can’t argue with that kind of logic,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes, as he leaned his face back down toward the fleshy floor below him.  He opened his mouth, pressed his tongue again a soft, smooth portion of Cali’s big toe, and licked.

            As he expected, it was gross.  Fleshy and moist, with a hint of cotton.

            “Now give me a taste description,” Cali whispered excitedly.

            “You know what?  No.  No, no, no.  We’re moving on.  You got one long description involving your feet already, and that’s plenty.”

            “Maybe in your weird little boring world, it’s plenty,” Cali grumbled.  “And you know, even though we were perfectly cool with each other before you shrunk and I have no good reason to resort to this, I like having you play on my feet in as kinky a manner as possible, so I’m going to keep you as a pet now and forever.”

            “Goddamn it,” Jimmy moaned.  “So predictable.  And I suppose you’re going to end this conversation by putting me in your shoe and wearing me, because you’re just so fucking creative and can’t come up with anything else?”

            “What?  No, actually I was gonna put you in my purse, since that seemed like the easiest way to keep tabs on you and ensure you haven’t died or gotten lost since you’re so small, but that’s a much better idea.  Thanks!”

            “Of course it is,” Jimmy droned with annoyance as Cali gleefully tipped her foot forward, causing her tiny brother to fall off of it and tumble into the thin silver ballet flat, before sliding her warm, eager foot in after him.

            “Now hold still, and you won’t be hurt at all!” Cali instructed as she tugged at the back of the shoe, fixing it firmly back onto her foot.  “I promise.”

            “Yeah, great.  Seriously, you’re putting your full weight on this foot while walking every half second, and I’ll be perfectly safe, even though at this size I have the structural constitution of a graham cracker,” Jimmy hissed to himself in the smelly darkness of the shoe as his sister’s gigantic bare toes curled lovingly on top of his body, squishing him firmly into the insole of the shoe.  “But yeah, sure, we’ll go with safe.”

End Notes:

Please comment!

Few more chapters to go.  Look at me actually finishing a story for once in forever! 

No, really, hold the applause.  Oh, please, really, the flowers are just too much.  I just love the work.

Chapter 6: All is Revealed and Honestly It's Kind of Anticlimactic by Jacksmith

            “Jesus, FINALLY,” Jimmy gasped as his sister lifted her gigantic foot out of her shoe and off of him.  Crawling toward the light, he looked up to realize Cali was in class now, and had apparently totally forgotten about his presence.  He had no trouble in clambering out of the hot ballet flat he had been trapped in for the better part of an hour, and into the chattering atmosphere of the enormous classroom.

            “Okay, really?  Really?  I get the whole self-important-goddess vibe we’re going for here, but seriously, how can she be so careless?” Jimmy complained at the ease of his escape.  “It’s like she found a nickel on the floor instead of a massive breach of scientific law.”

            Jimmy’s observations of the situation’s illogic went unheeded as he made his way across the carpet of the classroom toward the door, once again going totally unnoticed by the entire class.

            “I’m not saying I want a fucking parade, but even so, there aren’t any wandering eyes in this room at all?  At all?”

            Apparently not, Jimmy.

            Shrugging, he looked back across the room as he crawled under the door crack.

            “Yeah, I guess they were just all conveniently talking intently to one another at the same time, and also…” Jimmy began when his eyes accidentally fell upon the one and only giant boy in the room.

            “HOW THE HELL DID HE GET HERE?” Jimmy cried out in blind panic, ducking under the door as fast as possible before the fact that he and a giant guy happened to be in the same room simultaneously was accidentally misconstrued as the gayest event of all time.

            “Yikes, that was a close one.  I guess I’m just lucky the rest of the guys in the school are all on a goddamned field trip to a condom factory or something,” Jimmy assured himself as he made his way down the school hallway, which once again was as empty as the average pornographic character’s head.  “Now, about this story’s plot… where could it have gone?  Really, I’ve gotten so sidetracked, I’m not even sure where things were headed.  What was even the main driving force of the story here?”

            “Did somebody say main driving force of the story?” Hannah cooed sexily as she stepped around the corner of the hallway.

            “Oh, for fuck’s sake, there you are!  You sure took your sweet time getting here.  Do you know how much monotonous foreplay I’ve gone through?” Jimmy yelled, shaking a fist at his friend.

            “Aren’t you happy to see me?” Hannah asked, ignoring the question as she stopped walking right in front of her tiny friend.

            “A LOT is how much.  And I guess I have to be happy to see you since you’re hot enough to make the MVP of Victoria’s Secret look like a sea urchin with severe herpes, but beyond that, not REALLY!” Jimmy yelled upward at his towering supermodel-esque best friend.

            “I’m sure this has all been such a shock to you,” Hannah said, bending down slowly.  “I know you must be scared, and wanting to know why all this is happening.”

            “Not really that either, I kind of had it figured out from the get-go.”

            “Don’t you want me to tell you what’s going on?” Hannah said as cryptically as possible, completely missing the fact that no tension had been built at all.  She lowered her hand toward the hallway floor and opened it for Jimmy to climb in.  “I promise it’ll be sexy.”

            “Oh all right, if sexiness is a guarantee, I guess I can go along with it,” Jimmy groaned, climbing aboard his friend’s hand as she lifted him up.

            “Good boy.  Now, don’t be shocked, but it was me who shrunk you.”

            Jimmy paused, waiting for the shocking part, but it never came. 

            After an embarrassed cough, he nodded and tried to widen his eyes.  “Oh, shit!” he said as enthusiastically as he could muster, which wasn’t much.

            “Damn straight, oh shit.  And it gets better,” Hannah promised.  “That medicine I had you drink wasn’t really medicine.”
            “Oh?”

            “No.  It was a chemical formula that causes you to shrink down to a few inches tall.”

            “And my clothes too, I suppose?”

            “What?  No, not your fucking clothes too.  Don’t you know anything about science?” Hannah snickered condescendingly.

            “I know plenty about science.  But regardless, my clothes did shrink with me.”

            “Oh.  How about that?” Hannah said confusedly, scratching her head.  “That’s new.”

            “Can you at least get to the part where you dramatically explain why you shrank me?  Because, to be honest, that’s your last hope to make any of this even remotely interesting,” Jimmy complained, crossing his arms defiantly.

            “Okay.  It was-”

            “And don’t you DARE even THINK about saying it was because you just DECIDED I have a foot fetish for you and you wanted to indulge me.”

            “Gross.  Why would I say that?”

            “It’s just… it’s just… never mind,” Jimmy stammered, not wanting to discuss the events of Chapter 5 with Hannah.  “Just move along.”

            “Okay, fine.  Get ready.  I shrank you because I really want you to be my boyfriend, and I figured this was the only way for us to ever be together.”

            Once again, Jimmy had to pause to ensure what Hannah was saying was intended to be serious. 

            Apparently it was.

            “Um, really?  That’s it?  You wanted me as a boyfriend, the most boring and middle ground dude on earth, and the only way that was going to happen was if you took me captive?”

            “Right.  Surprised?”

            “More like drowning in goddamned cliché cesspool, Hannah, but really, have you noticed the disparity in our prospects for romantic partners?  With how much distance there is, you could probably have demanded money from me to be your eighteenth string male concubine, and bam, I’m your guy.”

            “Oh.  Well, that would’ve been awfully easy.”

            “Yeah, no shit,” Jimmy said, rolling his eyes.  “Are you really trying to tell me this whole story was for nothing?”

            “Not for nothing.  Didn’t you have lots of sexy misadventures?”

            “First I was finger raped by a fifteen-year-old stranger, and then forced into quasi-sexual encounters with my younger sister’s shoes.  I’m gonna go ahead and answer with a tentative NO!” Jimmy finished with a scream that made Hannah flinch.

            “Good God, Jimmy, relax, I’m just checking.  We can still do sexy things together.”

            “Oh fantastic, maybe I’ll still get used as a human dildo after all,” he enthused through gritted teeth.  “And by the way, if you really wanted me that badly, why did you kind of leave me to fucking die right after I shrunk rather than coming to get me?”

            “I knew you’d be fine.  I wanted you to have to wonder about how everything happened for a while.  You know to add to the, um…”

            “The what?”

            “Buildup?  No, never mind.  Not that.”

            “Yeah, “buildup” shouldn’t even be in this story’s vocabulary,” Jimmy observed.  “Anyway, what now?  We’ve covered the often overlooked setup bit, the sexually knowledgeable underage kid, the uncomfortable almost-incest, the weirdly connected shrinking-and-footplay stuff…”

            “I could shove you up my pussy or my asshole?” Hannah suggested helpfully.

            “I just don’t have the energy right now.  I appreciate the offers, though.”

            “Fair enough,” Hannah shrugged.  “Do you want to suck milk out of my tits?”

            “I… I… um, not… not really?” Jimmy answered uncertainly, feeling sexually confused.  “Is that really a thing?  Can you even do that?”

            “Under the right circumstances, yeah.  But the odds of that being a thing right now are pretty low.”

            “Let’s pass on that one,” Jimmy decided, leaning back comfortably in Hannah’s palm.  “That actually seems like just about everything.  Wow, could we really have covered all the major bullet points of this thing?”

            At that moment, Hannah’s stomach growled darkly, and she rubbed her hand in overly dramatic circles across it.  She closed her eyes, laid her head back, and loudly moaned in a tone suggesting her G-spot was being tongued by ten thousand porn angels.

            “Ohhhhh… I’m sooooo hungry,” Hannah gasped, licking her lips seductively again.  “Which is kind of weird, really, since I just had a pretty full lunch.”

            “Oh, great.  This isn’t what I think it is, is it?” Jimmy asked, sitting upright.  “It’s not, right?”

            “Hey, Jimmy,” Hannah asked, her voice returning to the gloss of moist sexuality again.  “I know how we can be together… forever.  How we can… help each other.  How you can always be… a part of me.”
            “Let’s grab the Mystery Machine and the fucking Scooby Snacks so we can discover the answer,” Jimmy growled, not really in the mood for Hannah’s vore-themed bullshit.  “Get ON with it already!”

            “I’m gonna eat you.”

            “Excellent!  Just when you thought we might avoid one of the biggest generalities of them all.  And I suppose you’re going to reach some kind of hypothetical science fiction gastrointestinal orgasm while doing so, right?”

            “There wasn’t a single thing you just said that didn’t make me want to cum out of every orifice,” Hannah drooled.

            “That’s the spirit of this thing, I suppose,” Jimmy shrugged, settling back down into a seated position in his friend’s hand.  “And I’m guessing there’s no moral qualms you have with the fact that, in this case, “together forever” means “you’re gonna fire my corpse out your ass in about two hours like a cannonball.”  Am I right?”

            “Yeah, pretty much,” Hannah nodded.  “Ready to be tasted?”

            “Why would you do that?”

            “To see if you taste good, stupid,” Hannah responded, bringing her unwilling meal closer to her lips.  Extending her slippery, writhing tongue from between her lips, she slid it up Jimmy’s entire body from shin to face, slicking him in her warm, frothy saliva before slurping a final kiss onto his chest.  “Yep, you definitely taste good.”
            “How in the holy fuck nuggets do I taste GOOD to you?” Jimmy demanded, wiping globs of spit out of his eyes indignantly.  “I’ve been running around for a lot of the last hour and a half, and most of that time was spent with my sister’s toes sweating on top of me.  If you’re trying to say I taste like anything other than BO, dry skin, and shoe fabric, you’re only fooling yourself!”

            “Whatever.  I say you taste really sweet, in a vague way, I guess,” Hannah offered, obviously not caring in the least.  “And now I’m going to eat you.”

            “Do I at least get to pick how it’s done?” Jimmy complained as Hannah’s fingers plucked him from her palm and slowly dangled him over her wet gaping maw, which by now was tipped upward in his direction.

            “Okay, how do you want it done?”

            “Soft vore, obviously.  Swallow me whole and keep it clean.”

            “Soft vore?  What are you, four years old?”

            “If I am, somebody is so getting hit with a massive underage porno suit over this shit.”

            “Shut up.  Didn’t you see the story tags on this one?  We haven’t even fulfilled the “violent” tag yet.  I have to do this vore hard, or otherwise we’re lying to the audience like a couple of jackasses.”

            “Hey, HANNAH!” Jimmy yelled, thinking fast, as he pointed toward a point in the distance.  “What’s that thing?”

            “Where?” Hannah yelped, genuinely nervous for no reason.  “I don’t see anything.”

            “Oh, keep looking, it’s there, and it’s headed straight for us!”
            “WHAT?”

            “It looks like it’s the end of the chapter,” Jimmy suckered victoriously.  “Dumbass.”

End Notes:

One chapter left.  Please comment!

Chapter 7: The Sexiest Epilogue of Them All by Jacksmith
Author's Notes:

Final chapter!

“As I was saying before you and the end of the last chapter interrupted me,” said Hannah, clearing her throat and licking her lips again.  “I’m going to eat your little naked body, Jimmy, which tastes good to me for some unexplored reason.”

            “You know, if you hard vore me, you’re only getting a mouthful of blood and bones,” Jimmy pointed out.

            “So?”

            “Those normally don’t taste so great.”

            “Oh.  Well, your flesh tasted okay, so I’m sure the rest is perfectly fine too.  No worries.”

            “Of course.”

            “Aaaaand down the hatch you go!”

            “Come ON, Hannah, think this through!  We’re friends!  We’ll never be able to hang out again, not that you’d want to given how middle ground I am.”

            “This is what good friends do for each other.”

            “What, cannibalize them?”

            “Yeah.”

            “Oh.”

            “Yeah, I know, it’s kinda fucked up, but what can you do?” Hannah said with a shrug, extending her tongue and sliding it sloppily around Jimmy’s leg as she lowered him closer and closer to an oven-like doom.  “Say hi to my lunchtime nachos for me.”
            “I can’t.  I’ll be dead.”
            “God, it was just a joke.  Lighten up, Jimmy, or I’ll take an extra long time chewing you up,” Hannah insisted as she released Jimmy from her fingers.

            The tiny teen’s legs splashed against the writhing surface of his friend’s tongue, but he managed to catch himself against her teeth.

            “Wait, wait, hold up… is this really happening?  All this set-up, and I’m not even going to escape?”

            “Uh-uh!” Hannah managed to answer while still keeping her jaw open, playfully poking at her little friend’s crotch with a curious tip of the tongue, saliva filling in around Jimmy’s ankles.

            “Well, isn’t this just one giant flaming bucket of anticlimax.  All this way, all this perseverance, and I’m just gonna die?” he groused.

            “I ‘ink ‘ome ‘eole ‘ike ‘at,” Hannah answered semi-coherently.  Which was a valid point, regardless of whether or not anyone could understand it.

            “That’s a valid point, regardless of whether or not anyone could understand it, Hannah, but the fact is, this is just NOT a responsible way to handle narrative structure!  And even if I do end up dying, at the very least we need some kind of way to conclude the development of our characters.  Otherwise, why are we here?  What the hell is our motivation?”

            “I ‘ink ‘exiness?” Hannah gargled.

            “Sexiness does count for a lot, Hannah, I’ll give you that,” Jimmy admitted.  “But I’m still not satisfied.  And by God, I’m getting some FUCKING ANSWERS before I get swallowed by my best friend!”

            “I ‘unno!  I ‘an’t ‘alk ‘ike ‘his,” Hannah responded with annoyance.

            “I wasn’t talking to you,” Jimmy huffed, trying unsuccessfully to kick Hannah’s tongue away from his body.  “I was talking to YOU!”

Author’s Note: Who, me?

            “NO, FUCKING PIPER PERABO.  YES, YOU!” Jimmy screamed.

Author’s Note: What do you want from me?  This is just what I do.

            “I don’t give a shit,” Jimmy roared.  “Just because this is free content fetish porn literature does NOT excuse you from the basic, decent laws of language skills!”

Author’s Note: What are you complaining about?  This has all been grammatically correct, I think.  Maybe I missed one or two things, but who doesn’t from time to time?

            “I don’t mean grammar, I mean… you know, narrative arc!  Nothing’s happened!  I don’t feel like I’ve been changed by this experience at all, besides discovering that every hot girl I know is a total evil asshole,” Jimmy argued.

Author’s Note: This isn’t a story like that.  You’re supposed to be flat and average so that it’s easier for readers to imagine themselves being you, so they can fap ‘til the cows come home.  Why do you think you’re so middle ground?

            “Ugh.  Is that really the reason?” Jimmy gasped sadly.

Author’s Note: Don’t take it too hard.  Thousands of people would commit horrible atrocities to be able to experience what you just went through.

            “That’s kind of sad,” Jimmy observed.  “I mean, I certainly don’t enjoy this.”

            “I ‘o!” Hannah piped in.

            “Shit, I forgot you were here!” Jimmy yelped, flinching and almost falling into the titanic 10’s slobbery throat.

            “Can I ea’ ‘im ‘ow?” Hannah asked politely.

Author’s Note: Hold on a second, Hannah, let’s get this resolved first.

            “Nothing is getting resolved if you insist on letting a story end like this!  This isn’t even in the same postal code as plausible.  None of the girls I’ve run into would fit in anywhere outside of a supermodel VIP lounge and nobody’s responded anywhere near in a way suggesting a human being!” Jimmy cried.

Author’s Note: You’re being awfully bitchy considering how much ass you’ve gotten today.

            “I haven’t gotten any ass!  I’ve been molested, worn in a shoe, and almost cannibalized.”

            “Not ‘ust almost,” Hannah corrected.

            “See?  That’s NOTHING!”

Author’s Note: Throw out the technicalities, this is fetish porn.  Those things count as getting ass.

            “Look, if ANY of this shit counts as a legitimate erotic story in this stupid world, you can go ahead and swallow me right now, Hannah, because I’m through dealing with you people,” Jimmy declared resolutely, crossing his arms and letting himself slide lower into his friend’s mouth, who gratefully obliged by closing her lips and gulping.

Author’s Note: Quit complaining.  We didn’t even broach the concept of the girl growing instead of you shrinking.  Think of everything else we skipped!  Insertion of any kind, boob play, fantasy elements, giant adult women, object transformation, micro sizes.  Of course, if I ever do another one of these stories, I’ll need some of these things as fresh content for that…

            “I don’t think he can hear you anymore,” Hannah called out, licking her lips with satisfaction.  “I already swallowed him.”

Author’s Note: Oh, goddamn it, you were supposed to put some showmanship into it.  That’s what makes it hot.

            “Sorry.  I was hungrorny.”

Author’s Note: Huh?

            “Hungry and horny at the same time.”

Author’s Note: Of course you were.  Okay, at the very least, you can rub your neck sensually and talk about how much fun it is feeling him going down.

            “Actually,” Hannah replied, looking slightly disgusted and clutching her stomach.  “I think I’m gonna be sick.  He tasted like dead skin and BO, and once I chewed him up it tasted like blood and guts.”

Author’s Note: You were expecting something else?  Maybe Jimmy was right about the character development lacking around here.

            “Fuck you, I’m gonna go puke Jimmy up before I get an infection of some kind!” Hannah hissed as she darted off toward the nearest bathroom, her stomach gurgling dangerously.  “And now that I think about it more, this whole plot did kind of suck some serious balls.  What’s wrong with you?”

Author’s Note: Amateurs…

End Notes:

Thanks to anyone who indulged me by giving this story a shot, and apologies to any who were hoping to get off to it and found it to be constructed mostly from weird jokes.  Unless weird jokes are erotic to you, in which case, surprise!

Please comment, and as always, peace out kids.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3821