Littlest Warcraft pet shop by Franchise Writer
Summary:

A Alternate universe where Gnome's are not a part of the allience in fact they aren't even a race to most. Gnomes by some unknown reason stop growing around the size of 3 inches to 12 inches, and aren't worth fighting for so they are used for the second best thing Slaves,pets,food, ect. Follow the story to see what becomes of the gnome sold like commen items.


Categories: BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: No Word count: 87450 Read: 141243 Published: November 20 2013 Updated: May 22 2021
Story Notes:

Well this is my first story its about Warcraft if you dident get the title follow the story and see what happens to these poor little guys and maybe review what you want to happen to them.

Disclaimer : i do not own any of the rights to World of warcraft or any of the other by products involved in my story the respectful owner is the Blizzard entertainment company.

on with the show!

 

1. Open for business by Franchise Writer

2. How much is that little gnome in the window? by Franchise Writer

3. Spelunking by Franchise Writer

4. Trolling mon? by Franchise Writer

5. Happy Hour by Franchise Writer

6. Bouncy by Franchise Writer

7. Friend or Foe? by Franchise Writer

8. Narcissism by Franchise Writer

9. Remembrance by Franchise Writer

10. Remembrance part 2 by Franchise Writer

11. Remembrance part 3 by Franchise Writer

12. Synergy by Franchise Writer

13. Twice as Bouncy! by Franchise Writer

14. Ebullient Servitude by Franchise Writer

15. Rainy day by Franchise Writer

16. Bouncing Back! by Franchise Writer

17. By fire be Purged by Franchise Writer

18. An all new kind of pet shop... by Franchise Writer

Open for business by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer - i dont own any of the warcraft franchise it is the property of blizzard entertainment

Most would wonder how such magical things happen while others think that it’s just breakthroughs in science. Well for an unknown reason the race known as the Gnomes have always been small but some time before the war against the horde even started gnomes shrank, but not an inch or two but to mere inches. As the founding of the Alliance began the gnome's swore oath to their organization the founders pondered what to do with such small creatures. What could they be good for? They are too small to fight they don’t seem to hold much insight to are enemy’s.

 

As they thought of what to do with the miniature race one of the founders throughout a brilliant idea to use the gnomes for the other races of their organization for simple needs. It was decided the gnome's agreed thinking that they would be of help with small tasks Patching, tinkering, cleaning, it started out as just that.

 

Years into the war many have been lost and the stress the war brings is immense. Shortly after people started to notice that the gnomes that happened to be too large of a race to most they were everywhere, where vanishing. Unknown to most but a select few the leader of the alliance needed war funds and taxes alone where not enough. so he did what he thought was the best for the good of his people.

 

And with that gnomes started to become less and less apparent in the major cities of what are now known as Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus and more to come. To the one's known they have been sold to the Goblins who by all standards have not sided with ether alliance or horde as war funds.

 

The gnomes where caged by the larger races of the alliance and sold in bulk to the goblins of Booty Bay to be used as they saw fit. As far as they were concerned they were not even a race to begin with they didn’t help out as much as all the other races so why treat them as such.

 

And with that began the era of enslaving the gnomes to be used for whatever the goblins saw fit.

 

Goblins paid top dollar for gnomes they couldn’t get enough of such small creatures "even for them". They caged each gnome separately to be sold for what was needed. Soon word got out, that gnomes where being sold and they became the new game to catch. Millions of gnomes have been captured to this date being sold now as simple toys for children, pets, sex slaves in some cases, and even Food. People couldn’t get enough of the little creatures.

 

And with that this brings us to the current timeline.

 

{Set during Pandaria}

 

~ 8:00 am ~

 

 

On the outskirts of the great Goblin city of Booty Bay, there was a small shop which a Goblin Vender by the name of Nixxie cobblestone was located. She owned a small 2 story building with a basement. She was a well-known Gnome vender / breeder. As she begins her day she gets out of bed and goes down to her kitchen to get some coffee. It started out like any other day for her she goes about checking each and every one of her little "pets" and makes sure they are in good working condition.

 

 When a gnome gets to old, sick, or injured they have to be disposed of. For her favorite pastime of the day was checking for the defective gnomes. As she goes through them she sees an injured one limping around in his cage. She grins and picks him up. She looks him over,

 

"Not a bad looker is ya?" he was small 4 inches with short green hair. "To bad about that busted leg of yours it’s a real shame, you might of made me a hefty bit of gold but I have another use for ya" She grinned widely. As she strips him of his small rags they use for clothes he struggles in pain in her grasp.

 

"Don’t worry dear this won’t hurt a bit". She lifts him above her head and opened her mouth wide for her morning breakfast. The struggles of the gnome soon turned frantic as he wiggled around helplessly trying to get free.  She plopped him into her mouth and closed it with him right on her tongue.

 

"Mmmm" she grinned and pushed him around with her tongue savoring the taste of her morning breakfast. This went on for a few minutes before she grew bored with her food. "Sorry hun but your no fun no more". As she tilted her head back she giggled feeling him struggle not to go down her dreaded throat into her stomach.

 

She slowly swallowed feeling his pathetic struggles all the way down her throat. “Ahh” she pated her gut smiling, “Hope you enjoy your stay at Le Nixxie’s bed and breakfast, too bad it was mine and not yours. As she finished her checkup of all the other gnome's she went to the front door to change the sign to let people know she is open for business.

 

Sitting down she started to count her stock and do her regular checks of who have been sold, eaten, or died of unknown circumstances. Soon she heard the front door open, the bell chiming and alerting her to a customer’s presence. “Welcome to Nixxie's Pet shop how may I help ya?"

 

A tall woman walked in before…

End Notes:

I decided thats enough for the first chapter hope its not to short or to long. Well im leaving it up to you reviewers pick the race you want to see walk through the doors and it doesent have to be the basic one's ether it can be wierd like naga, centar, shivvara, doesent matter just pick what you would like to see

 

until then Have a good one.

How much is that little gnome in the window? by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Woot 4 reviews lol guess i got to start somewhere ^,^ still im happy that i got positive feed back :D Any who on with the show ill go by who to add first by reviews. Also to let people no the main area of the story is nixxies shop so after each chapter it will start back at her shop and who comes in to buy a new gnome or if someone requests again maybe the same person later on.

Welcome to Nixxie's pet shop how may I help you? As the door opened a tall, slender, female Blood elf with long flowing crimson hair walked in to the shop. "Hi there" she waved at the goblin behind the front desk. "I’m looking for a new pet until recently my old pet died, he just got old I guess" she shrugged. Nixxie smirked, "ya these little fella's don’t last too long once sold it's a shame really they have so many fun uses" she grinned.

 

"Well then how may I help ya?" Any specific type of gnome you looking for? The blood elf put her hand to her chin; she hadn't really thought much about a specific breed. "What kind, have a good lifespan?"

 

"Well it depends” she grinned; “do ya plan on using them for stress release, maybe as a good insole? Or just to show off and pamper”. She frowned slightly at the thought of treating these things as anything but slaves.

 

The Blood Elf blushed unsure what all she wanted to use it for. "Well actually I was looking for one to play with, maybe massage my feet, as a warrior I fight a lot so my soles are always tired and sweaty by the days end".

 

The goblin did notice that the female had a good chunk of plate gear on and wielded 2 large swords strapped to her back. "Well ide go with the generic younger ones, they live longer than the average gnome or the leper gnome".

 

"Hmm that sounds nice may I see your stock? “Why sure ya can” she smiled. Nixxie lead the blood elf around the side of the store. As they approached the gnome's all lined up as they were taught. “These little guys are pure breed by the finest gnome dealer’s; they do everything and anything per command”. The blood elf grinned "Do they disobey at all?"

 

"You tell me" she grinned, as Nixxie lowered her hand into the cage she picked a gnome up and held him to her mouth. "All right you walk into my mouth and go down my throat, she grinned. The gnome started obeying its command and started walking to the mouth, as it neared the entrance she moved her hand away and put him back in the cage. “See these guys will do everything for ya rest assured".

 

The blood elf looked pleased with the demonstration. "All right, mind if I pick one out"? "Why sure bring the one you want to the front desk then we can decide on a fair price", she grinned and walked to the front desk. The blood elf frowned at her comment, Goblins where gold hunter's they would barter to get the best deal no matter what no matter how out of hand it got. She once heard of a goblin who sold his mother for a small bag of copper. As she looked through the best of the best by Nixxie's standards she saw a little gnome no more than 4 inches near the back.

 

She smiled warmly and picked him up. “Awe, aren’t you a cutie" she grinned. “Do you want to come back with me? I’ll take good care of you, you just have to be good and do what I say", she smiled when she thought she saw what looked like him nod. With her new pet in hand she walked around to the front desk to the smiling goblin behind it.

 

"Ahh I see you picked a fine specimen, she grinned". "One of such high health and good grooming is a costly gnome you should know". "There are the clothed expenses, not to mention we feed top gnomes like him only the finest". The blood elf frowned with obvious annoyance. “I would say a gnome of this good condition is worth at least 2 grand easily" she smirked. The blood elf had to stop herself from letting her mouth hang open.

 

"2 Grand for a gnome who is only 4 inches, that’s highway robbery!" The blood elf screeched in anger. "I’ll give you 1 grand for him and no items needed food, clothes' etc.” She had most of the supplies needed from her old pet; gnome food didn’t go bad easily and lasted a very long time.

 

The blood elf was smart enough to know that gnome's at that size weren't that expensive; this made Nixxie lower her smile immediately. “Fine, fine, fine sheesh you act like it’s a gem or something" she frowned.

 

"Fine 1.5k and no items". The blood elf frowned, a little it was still out of her price range a bit. “How about 1.2k?” Nixxie thought it over a little. "1.3k final offer, take it or leave it"! The blood elf bit her bottom lip, it was still pricey for such a small gnome but it was less than anywhere else she had gone yet. “Fine I’ll go for 1.3" she sighed defeated.

 

Nixxie smirked, in the end they always bought something from her, she did the best sales in the eastern kingdoms. “All right just sign these and pay in cash and he is all yours" she grinned. As the blood elf finished signing the last of the documents, and handing them over she quickly paid for her gnome and left that vexing establishment.

 

Nixxie grinned knowing that she didn’t pay a copper for the gnome most people who came to trade gnome didn’t know there true value and she could trade common items for them. So she made a good sale before it even was 9:00. As she sat back down the bell above the door rang again. She looked up to see who entered. Welcome to Nixxie's Pet Shop, how may I help you?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~ With the blood elf ~

 

~ With Alyssia ~

 

As Alyssia used her hearthstone to go back to the inn she was staying at in Eversong, she didn’t have a place of her own since work for a warrior had you constantly moving around she just paid for a inn every month.

 

As she went to her room pet in hand she smiled at the prospects of having a new pet. Her last pet was a decent one he listened but he was just getting to old, one day after she was getting a massage to her feet he just fell over and collapsed. Soon after he passed away. After that she went to all around looking for the best deal on a new gnome before finally finding one within her price range.

 

It’s not like she didn't care for them they were her pets so she loved them but she got over it like any other pet. As she entered her room she smiled knowing the pleasure that waited. She walked over to her couch and lay down with her feet resting at one end and head at the other.

 

Alyssia smiled at her new pet, petting him and getting him used to her. Some stories she heard of gnome's dying of fright from being somewhere new, she just paid a lot for him so she didn’t want to scare him to death.

 

As she slowly stroked his back in a caressing motion, she talked to him in a soft angelic voice only certain elves could. “Well you must be happy to be out of that horrid store" she smiled seeing him relax and pay utter attention to her.

 

"Well I can't say you will be pampered but I will take better care of you then that awful green goblin”, she was talking to him like a pet which in her eyes he was just that. "But I will need you to lift your weight... even if it’s not much" she giggled. "I’ve been sweating a lot from my walking all the way to Booty Bay and I could really use a foot message". As if on cue the gnome went to the end of her hand and waited for her to lower it to her feet. "Hmm I’m glad to see that you’re eager" she smiled.

 

As she put him down by her feet she started to take off her big plate boots and set them by her side, then she removed her long white socks. They were darkened from the long use and dripping with sweat."Ahhhh it feels too good to take those off at the end of the day, almost as good as it will feel to have you rub my soles she grinned. The gnome went to her feet trained to do whatever his new master wanted of him.

 

He started off rubbing her left sole, working his tiny hands into her soft, sweaty flesh not making a sound just following her command. "OHHH "she gasped. “That feels heavenly keep doing it like that" she moaned.

 

The gnome kept up his effort digging his hands all over the bottom of her feet working out the knots and kinks she had built up over her time walking in such heavy boots. As he finished up near the end of her left foot sweat dripping off him, he walked over to her right foot intent on doing the same as he did before.

 

"OHHH Yes you were worth every piece of that gold you are even better than my last gnome". The words unpassed him not caring in the slightest about being compared to her last pet.

 

As he dug his hands into her sole's he worked all around from side to side having sweat dripped down on him from her curling her toes over his head. As he finished Alyssia was panting, almost gasping for breath.

 

"That felt amazing, it was border line orgasmic"! She exclaimed. She was still panting when she reached down and picked up her now very wet gnome. "Mmmm you and I are going to have a lot of fun times together but for now I’m tired.

 

As she moved her pet to her face she kissed him on the face, Regardless of the sweat and smiled. "Hmm, where definitely going to do this again first thing in the morning.”

 

With that she kissed her gnome a few more times and put him in her empty sock. As she pulled it to her foot and slid her slender sweaty foot into the sock he was in. She giggled feeling him wiggle around a little. Knowing that her new pet will bring her more joy in the future to come she drifted off to sleep not caring that she was laying on her couch in the slightest.

End Notes:

Well Hope that filled the first request to its fullest i tryed to make it a little bit longer and go in details not just giantess play ^,^ hope it made my fans happy and i hope to see the number of them grow in time.

Also side note im very sorry if my spelling or punctuation is bad i am autistic and i have a ruff time with it >.< so please be patient with me im trying to do it the best i can to please as many people as possible.

Ill try to update evry couple of days or so, so it stays on going until then

Je Ne

Spelunking by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Well sorry for the wait of this chapter i had the thanksgiving holiday to worry about "sweatdrop".

Anyways ide like to thank the people who have reviewed so far and would like to request more reviews if possible. Ide like good reviews, bad reviews it doesen't matter.

They help me learn what ive done wrong, and progress to make the story better for the viewers. please dont hessitate to point out what im doing wrong i am new to writing and need all the help i can get ^,^

 

Well on with the show!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Welcome to Nixxie's Pet Shop how may I help you"?

 

In the front of the shop stood a tall, plump but by no means fat, Night Elf. She had long Purple hair, the bangs hung on the front while her hair in the back was put into two pigtails. She was about 7 1/2 feet tall with a bow on her back. Behind her walked a large purple panther the same shade as her hair.

Nixxie eyed the hunter strangely, most of their kind wore leather or more experienced hunter’s chain mail armor, but this hunter was in very tight shorts showing off her rather large posterior. She had an azure shirt that wrapped around her front and hung low in the back almost like a cloak.

Upon seeing the large wild cat behind her Nixxie panicked. The cat was at least four times bigger than her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, the cat has to stay outside it’s not good for business". The night elf smirked; in a soft yet deep voice she replied "What? My little Sylvie wouldn’t hurt a fly... unless of course I sent her after it" she giggled.

The large panther walked past her master and grinned of all things. Nixxie was startled by all means. "W-W... W... well in... In that case, I, I guess she can st... Stay", she stuttered out.

The night elf smirked. "I thought you would see it my way". Nixxie was annoyed she hated when things didn’t go her way especially not in her own store. “What can I get for you today miss"? Nixxie begrudgingly asked. "Please call me Alliaria", she smiled. “Well Miss Alliaria may I ask what you are looking for"?

"Well I’m after a nice little gnome about 4 to 5 inches long maybe 2 inches wide would be nice". "Well then follow me". Nixxie went around the back with Alliaria and her large panther behind her. As they got near the left corner of the room she saw all sorts of cages most rusty and battered but sturdy enough to not let the gnomes walk out of them.

"These gnomes look about right to you"? Nixxie asked Alliaria. She looked across the tables at all the gnomes. “Do you have any others"? These guys seem kind of whipped and have a lack of fight in them".

Nixxie looked surprised; most people wanted the well trained, obedient, mindless, gnomes so they didn't fight them or run away. "Umm well I have a new shipment in the back they just where caught a yesterday but there wild gnomes not trained or taught to obey there master's".

Alliaria grinned, “That sounds perfect for what I’m looking for can you show me them please"? Nixxie felt a shiver run up her spine. Whatever this night elf had planned her gnomes she almost felt pity for them... almost, money was money.

"Right this way then". Nixxie went around the back door of her store and let the night elf in after her, having the night elf crouch to get in since her back door was about five feet not meant for many other races.

Nixxie showed her the storage area where she personal trained her new gnomes. There was a vast table at least fifteen feet in length and about eight wide. All across the table was a plethora of horrible tools. One end had needles, pliers, a welding torch, and other bloody items, While the other end had somewhat sexual items from a hollow dildo, to a large mechanical filter (the colors on the inside ranged from brown to green to red).

The night elf grinned widely at the table she loved what the goblin did with her wild pets, she looked at the odd torture items and thought of fun idea's that she could use such items with.

In the center of the table were 4 cages all with about 10 to 12 gnomes in each. The gnomes where put in each cage by size the smallest of gnomes where in the first ranging from 1-2 inches where the largest at 7 to 8 inches where in the last. Alliaria looked at the middle cage and saw lots of gnomes yelling there unknown speech (most gnomes where not familiar with any known languages since whenever they were born they were ether sold or wild).

They looked wild, scared, and somewhat mean. She liked that for what she had planned she wanted her gnomes to have emotions at least. Nixxie stepped to the center of the cages and opened the top. "Take a look and tell me what ya like, I’ll be right here waiting for ya to tell me.

Alliaria looked down at the gnomes 4 of them where male while 6 where female. She pondered what to do with the gnomes. She wanted a female gnome but the male's she could torture more painfully if she so cared. "Hmm Sylvie what one do you think would be the best" she asked her panther. The large cat walked near the table and looked in the cage.

She looked around and licked her lips, scaring Nixxie in the process; she didn’t want to have a few of her stock go missing on her way out. The large cat finally looked at a female in the back area she was about 5 inches with bright (if not dimmed) pink hair falling down her back.

Alliaria smiled. "She look's lovely". Alliaria picked her up and gripped her tight enough not to drop her but not so tight as to have her slip from her hands. “I’ll take this one if you don't mind ". Nixxie looked at the gnome in question and shrugged.

"Fine by me, one less gnome to train". As Nixxie went to close the lid a male gnome ran to the side and jumped out of the cage running across the table. "DAMNIT GET BACK HERE” Screamed Nixxie. As the gnome reached the end it jumped of but was caught by the night elf and gripped rather roughly.

She didn’t like the male ones there where horrible little mistakes in her eyes. Nixxie walked over to the night elf after re-attaching the lid. "I'll punish this one myself, he won’t be seeing ‘in his cage anytime soon" Nixxie fumed. Nixxie looked up and saw the way the night elf was glaring daggers at the gnome in hand as it struggled to get free. "Actually that one's on the house you can pick his punishment I don’t need the unteachable in my stock they ruin business for me".

The night help grinned evilly. "That’s quite kind of you; I’ll make sure that this one is made a lesson of". She pulled a jar out of her bag and put the gnome in. She then put said jar back and went to the front with Nixxie in lead and her panther right behind her.

Nixxie rounded the price on her gnome she was selling. A wild one cost way less, they were dirt cheap that’s why she bought them and self-trained them; it saved you thousands of gold. "Alright ill sell ya her for 500 she's in fine condition looks nice and has a clean bill of health", she lied through her teeth she had no idea what condition the wilds ones where in she found out after she trained them.

The night elf didn’t have a problem with the price though and paid the 500g. She put the gnome in her shirt pocket and patted it. "Here for the good deal" Alliaria pulled out about 50 gold pieces and tossed them to the goblin. “Well, much appreciated and I hope to see you again real soon", Nixxie grinned from ear to ear, she didn't get tipped very often and it was a nice change of pace.

As the night elf left the store the panther stopped by the door and looked back at Nixxie. She licked her lips then winked at her after passing through the front door. Nixxie stood there shocked at what she saw. "Man that cats sure is odd", she scowled. As she went back to her desk to start filling out her papers, and filing them.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

With Alliaria ~

 

Alliaria closed the door of the pet shop and smiled. "Hmm that goblin seemed a bit frightened by you Sylvie" she giggled. The purple panther behind her gave off a smirk and strutted by her master as they started there long journey back to Elwynn forest.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As Alliaria approached Goldshire they went straight to the inn. It had been a couple hours of walking (she didn’t own a mount like most night elves, she loved animals extremely to the point that she wouldn't even ride on one.}

She was very tired and wanted to rest for a while but after that she would have a fun time playing with her new pet and slave. Alliaria went inside and paid for a room for A few days, most of the time she slept in the wild but she did proffer a bed just like anyone else would.

As she went to her room with her panther behind her she couldn’t help but smile when she felt her little passenger rubbing against her left breast. The shirt was very thin so the left pocket on her shirt was almost non-existent, she could feel every move her gnome could make.

Allairia grinned knowing that she was about to enjoy her evening. She shut the door behind her locking it and activated the small rune next to the door. All the inns in the human kingdoms had a very interesting rune by the doors, It made it so whoever was inside could not be heard what so ever while people outside the door could still be heard in case someone came over to your room.

She walked over to her bed before sitting down. Her panther shortly after joined her on the bed curling up at the foot before purring lightly. It was a decent sized bed a queen one by size. She always liked the human beds they were big compared to what she had in her small home in Darnassess.

She first pulled the jar from her pocket and saw the male gnome attacking the glass hoping to break it. She couldn't help but laugh at the pathetic creature. She put the sealed jar in a drawer by her bed and sat back down. She then pulled the little female gnome out and smiled warmly at her.

The little gnome shook scared beyond belief at being held by such a large captor. "Relax little one" she cooed at her little pet, "Everything will be fine in fact we’ll probably be good friends" she smiled almost motherly. She brought the gnome up to her face and lightly started to kiss her from top to bottom and back.

The gnome was blushing; she had not been held by such a huge captor before and treated nicely. The gnome actually started to kiss back; she heard the night elf giggle above her. "My, my, aren’t you the affectionate one" she smiled. Slowly she started to pull off the clothes that the gnomes wore before discarding the rags away; she’d no longer need them anyways

The gnome stiffened at having her garments taken from her, she had seen other gnome's have there's taken from them then eaten by other captors. Soon the gnome started to struggle after she was naked lying in Alliaria's palm. "Shhhh, shhhh relax little one" she spoke softly not to scare her pet any more then she already was.

"Everything will be fine" she spoke lovingly. She then brought her to her lips and started to run her tongue over her front, slowly licking up her little feet, passing her lower nether regions. She licked across her small breasts flicking them with the tip of her tongue.

The gnome gasped when she felt herself being licked it tickled at first but then started to feel good when her captor licked across her breasts. She soon started to moan having her nipples licked by the night elf. Alliaria removed her tongue smiling warmly, "Mmmm, you do taste good little one but ide like to taste the best part" she grinned.

She lowered her tongue to the gnome’s nether lips and licked once on her slowly dripping labia. She then proceeded to blow on her wet lips enjoying the way the gnome in her hand squirmed and moaned at having her crotch played with.

She then started to press her tongue against her clit and ever so slowly stroke it with the tip. The gnome at this point was gasping for breath having never been played with like this, it was exhilarating!

The gnome soon climaxed on her tongue gasping for breath and sweating profusely. Alliaria enjoyed her little treat sucking lightly savoring the taste. Soon she put the exhausted gnome down on her pillow and let her sleep.

She knew her gnome wouldn't run away she was treated nicely for a change and seemed to be content. Even if she did run where would she go? The door was to the ground so she couldn't crawl out, the windows where locked, and there were no holes in the room.

She sighed and smiled lovingly at her little pet, she would be a keeper. Alliaria giggled, and looked at Sylvie. "This little one probably had the time of her life" she smiled warmly at the gnome. The large cat purred softly lying down at the foot of her bed lightly fidgeting once and awhile.

Alliaria smiled as she lay back down after putting the now sleeping gnome on a pillow on her desk, she didn't want to crush the cutie in her sleep. As she went back to lay down she heard something making noise by the bed.  Wondering what it was for a moment then realized there was another gnome in the room and from the sounds of it, it sounded loud and agitated.

She smirked; this would be a night to remember in her book. Opening the drawer and picked up the jar the male gnome was in. The gnome looked angry and aggressive, odd since most gnomes where very timid creatures. She couldn't help but glare at the foul creature she detested. It was well known by the few friends and family she had that she was not into men by any means.

She actually hated them and felt they had no purpose but to corrupt and kill. This was her outlook on men since most of the wars she had seen in her time where only fought by men. She fought Orcs, Trolls, Tauren you name it she had seen little if not any females engaged in warfare. She knew there where there but the way the men acted was immoral. You didn't see the female's slaughter children or rape innocent women.

Very few men she liked and only ones in that category were her father and brother, but still she had hatred towards men in general horde or Alliance. They were all the same to her she saw the ones on her side do the same as the horde; they were no better in her eyes.

"Well, well, well you seem to be angry, why is that little gnome"? She asked lightly smirking at the face the gnome was making. The gnome was yelling in its odd speak, even though she couldn't understand him she didn't care the way he struggled filled her mind with many perverse thoughts.

"Hmm I just don’t know what to do with you" she spoke aloud even though she knew he didn’t understand a word she said." I could put you in here”. She opened the front of her panties and slowly lowered the gnome. The gnome freaked out and struggled to get free but to no avail. “No, no, no that won’t do your too worthless to touch such a lovely place like that". She let her panties snap back into place and thought out loud, “Hmm I could just drop you into my breasts and smash you into little gnome paste" she smirked. "Hmm what is a good place for you"? "I could have you rub my feet but.... wait a moment that’s a good idea... Butt"!

She giggled at her idea unknown to the gnome of her intentions. Lying down fully on her bed she striped her loose garments completely before tossing them away. With her large naked body spread out on her bed she rolled onto her stomach and grinned evilly at the gnome in her hand.

"Well time to say goodbye you little parasite, this is too good of a use in my opinion but I’m in one of my moods again" she giggled. Blowing the gnome a kiss she lifted him towards her rear. The gnome must have caught on to her intentions since his struggles intensified in her grasp.

"What’s wrong with you? I know many men who would kill their best friend to get into my ass" she smirked, "all though you will be getting a much better look then any of them will". With that she used her free hand to pull her cheeks away from her ass and lower the helpless gnome into her awaiting ass.

The stench wasn't bad she cleaned there every day, but still the gnome struggled with all its might as she dropped him into her ass and let go of her cheeks. Alliaria then started to mash her ass cheeks together crushing the gnome in between them. She moaned, longing to just shove the worthless little shit where he belonged, in her plump ass but resisted to make him suffer as much as she possibly could.

After a few minute's she got tired of his struggles against her cheeks. "Well this was fun but now I have things to do and your one of them" she smiled evilly then reached around to her ass and felt for him. Grabbing his waist she lined his head up with her puckered anus before slowly pressing him forward.

As she started to insert his head she gasped in pleasure as she felt his frantic movement once his head was inserted. Alliaria stopped pushing and clenched her anus tight around his neck and laughed as she felt his struggles for her ass’s rancid air. After about ten seconds she released her grasp on his head and pushed him in to his feet. At this point she was fidgeting, loving every moment of his struggles against her sensitive rectum.

With one final push she shoved him all the way into her sweating anus, loving every moment of his struggles, all he was doing was making it better for her. Rolling onto her back she used her index and ring finger to spread her excited nether lips, before pressing her middle finger into her soaked folds, moving ever so slowly as she tried to match each thrust to the squirm's of her little toy.

This went on for a few minutes but it wouldn’t last long, just the thought of the hell he must be going through in there was driving her over the edge. Alliaria screamed her release and thrashed in ecstasy on her mattress and was gasping for air at this point, still feeling the little gnome's struggles where making her fidget around even more.

As she laid there in relative silence, her companion known as Sylvie stood up and walked over to her sweating master. Alliaria grinned at her pet, “Sorry if I woke you, this little guy was just so frantic when I shoved him inside. He sure knows how to move" she smirked.

The panther nodded and bent her head down as she licked the puddle of her master’s excitement off the mattress. After she finished she mewed at her master pleadingly. “Hmm are you hungry maybe"? The big cat nodded eagerly." Well then you will have to dig for your food then" she giggled. Alliaria then rolled onto her stomach and stuck her plump ass in the air wagging it in front of her panther.

Sylvie licked her lips and started to lick Alliaria's rear, her tongue trailing down the elf’s crack as she tasted the sweat from her skin. "Oh, that feels so good, are you trying to get dinner or are you just having fun" she smirked. Sylvie ran her tongue through her master’s crack and then inserted it deeper as she dug for the gnome tucked deep within. "OHHHHHHH S... Sylvie P-P... P-Please" she moaned.

The large panther soon found her dinner and gripped his feet with her tongue. The gnome struggled even more feeling the tongue at his feet, making Alliaria almost scream her second orgasm that night. Soon Sylvie pulled the frantic gnome out and pulled him into her waiting mouth, his frantic cries music to her attuned ears.

She didn’t chew she just let him struggle in her mouth purring. After a moment she swallowed her little treat feeling it struggle all the way down to her warm damp stomach to be digested and turned into what she thought he was to begin with. Sylvie licked her lips and looked at her master and smiled at her gasping form.

After a moment Alliaria sighed. “Did your dinner taste good girl or are you maybe still hungry"? She grinned and spread her dripping nether lips.

The large cat soon stretched and started to shed her fur slowly becoming hairless as she transformed into a young, slender, blue skinned night elf with light lavender hair. After her transformation she smiled lovingly at her mistress.

"Ide like nothing more than that goddess". She smiled and started to lick around Alliaria's thighs and enjoy her treat soon leading to a very loud and eventful night.

 

~~~~~~ 3 hours later ~~~~~~

 

Both Alliaria and Sylvie where lying down entwined together. Alliaria stroked Sylvie's hair and hummed a soft tune to her precious Sylvie. "Hey goddess?" "Yes Sylvie?" the night elf purred as she stroked her pet.

 

"Next time you go to that goblins shop can we play with her?” She blushed. Alliaria grinned down at her lover/pet. "Hmm I thought you didn’t like small creatures, but if you really want to Maybe we can arrange that"... "Just maybe"....

Sylvie’s eyes glowed a bright yellow as she purred in contentment.

 

To be continued....?

End Notes:

Man that took a little while about 3 hours "sighs"

Well i hope that you guys liked my idea people dont write many stories about a hunter with a druid as a pet so i thought that it would be a unique concept ^,^

Well like always please review be it good or bad i really want to know what you guys think.please tell me if i did anything wrong i'll try to fix it :)

Also if you have any more requests please tell me i'll do just about any race..... ok not Kobold's.... i dont even know if they have female's lol so please if you want to see something in any type of situation dont hesitate to tell me ide love to try it out :D

anyways have a good one!

Trolling mon? by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Alright then let's get on with chapter 4 of Wow's littlest pet shop.

This chapter is probably the hardest one yet i like troll's but its a hard consept to do in my opinnion, there culture , accent, and build is just different from most so hopefully this will be a great chapter requested ^,^

Well on with the show!

The day went by like any other day for Nixxie. The sale's that day where basic, they started out with a few customers in the morning then around noon it picked up. As Nixxie was about to close for the day the front door's bell rang alerting her to someone coming in. As she checked the entrance she almost squealed with joy.

In the front of the shop was one of Nixxie's most valued customers. "Seshia how’s it going honey?" Nixxie sang happily. "Not bad at all mon" she replied warmly. Seshia was a very light skinned troll with long turquoise hair made into a braid that went over her bangs. She was about 6 feet, 5 inches tall. She was a Rogue by trade and dressed like most trolls in her line of work.

Her leather vest was up to the top of her chest keeping her rather large breasts firmly tight against each other. Her mid-section was completely exposed so anyone around could see her well-toned stomach. If you dared to gaze lower she had skin tight leather pants that went all the way down to her ankle, and like all troll's she had no form of shoe's on.

Like most troll's she had lots of piercing's ranging from ear's to her stomach, but what made them interesting was all her piercing's where old Gnome bone's polished and shaped to be her perfect fit. She even had 2 gnome skulls on her tusks that went right through the top.

The thing that made her stand out to most though where her feet. They were A bit large compared to most female trolls, but what made them different was unlike most trolls Seshia didn't bathe very often. She had incredibly dirty feet that where coated with more things than one could count from dirt to fungus.

This how ever did not bother her in the slightest. What made her mad was that her past lover's retched and shunned her over her feet being in such a condition. She was a rogue always going from job to job she didn't have time for caring for such little things like cleaning her feet since one minute she could be enjoying a relaxing bath and the next minute she could have a new job and be back on her feet in seconds.

This made her personality A bit sociopathic. Whenever she would have the fortune of bedding someone she would use her feet to humiliate and degrade them. It was one of the most pleasurable things in her life.

After a while she got a reputation that made most men (and women in some cases) stay as far away from her as possible. Since she couldn't get off that way anymore she turned to something that couldn't turn her away, Gnomes.

"So what brings ya here this time of day? It's close to closing time, not that I mind" Nixxie grinned. Seshia smiled at her comment, She had met Nixxie close to when she had first opened her store and practically made her business for her, she had bought all the gnome's she had untrained and taught for herself. The money alone paid for her new supply for the next 3 months and made her the most well-known gnome shop in all of the eastern kingdoms.

Hard to say what she could have possibly done with so many of them, but it wasn't her place to know she just had to sell the poor things, although she did become good friends with Seshia after that the idea's alone she told her about almost made her weep with joy, she had found many, many, new ways to make gnome's obey her now than when she started out and she owed it all to her.

"What can I do for ya today?" asked Nixxie. "Well mon I be lookin for some of dem nice petite female's ya got, around tre tu four inches outa do" replied Seshia.

Nixxie smiled, she had just what she needed and unlike other customer's Seshia paid whatever she offered, she could make 3 time's what the gnome's where worth with her.

Even friends of goblin's get taken advantage of given half a chance; it’s the natural instinct of their race. Nixxie went around to the back of her store and searched for the right one's about that size. Seshia wasn't picky of what her gnome's looked like or what condition they were in (most didn't last long enough to matter).

Nixxie went to the back of her store to the untrained one's and picked out about seven female gnomes ranging from 1 inch - 4 inches. She almost laughed at all of them struggling in the bag she had, she still always wondered how Seshia could go through them so fast and pay for new one's like nothing.

But as long as she got paid who care's. Nixxie finished grabbing the last gnome kissing it with a grin before dropping her in with the others. Nixxie came back to the front and handed the bag to Seshia.

She peered in and smiled evilly." Des will do just fine mon, dey look so scared of lil old me" Seshia laughed to herself. ‘Well no duh there scared of you’ Nixxie thought, ‘have you seen a mirror lately?’

"I'll take dem mon" Seshia smiled with her tusk's leaning to the side. Nixxie nodded and pulled out some papers. "Alright then just sign here, and your total will be... let me see since its 7 gnome's and they are very well trained like most of the one's I sell, I would say there valued at about 8k give or take a couple hundred."

Seshia shrugged and pulled out the money for her. Nixxie never understood how she had so much but hey she knew a goldmine when she saw one. "There we go there all yours" Nixxie grinned. "Tanks mon, dis be makin ma day" Seshia smiled.

"Have a nice day, and make sure to come again real soon!" Nixxie yelled as Seshia left her shop."Hehehehehe man why can’t my entire clientele be like her" Nixxie shook her head.

"Oh well Guess I’ll see what we get tomorrow". And with that Nixxie closed up for the night (of course having her usual dinner of some of her rejected gnome's) and went to sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~ With Seshia ~

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

As soon as Seshia left the store she pulled one of her new treats out of the bag she had. "Well, well, it looks like you be my first treat for the day" she laughed and tossed the screaming gnome into her mouth.

She slowly sucked on her, savoring the sweet taste of her flesh. Like most Trolls cannibalism was a common occurrence in her race, yet since gnome's where considered food by most troll's (and many other races) she enjoyed it beyond belief the divine taste of her current meal.

After about five minute's she decided to end it. With a sickening snap, she crushed the gnome’s body with her sharp jagged teeth, like it was glass and slowly swallowed her.

"Ahh dat really hit de spot mon" she grinned. "Well den it be time to get goin". With that she reached in and pulled out 2 more gnomes each about 3 inches. “You two get de honor of be-in ma shoe's on da way back home" She smirked. She bent over and wedged the two struggling gnomes deep into her two toe's that where on each foot.

Seshia let out a soft moan, her feet where extremely sensitive and couldn’t help but let out a small whimper feeling the 2 gnomes wiggling in between her sweaty, dirt caked feet. "Hehehehe, just keep up like dat mon, dis will be a very long walk" she grinned and started her trek home.

 

 

~ On the outskirts of Durotar ~

 

 

Seshia had been on the road for 7 hours now, after taking the boat back to Kalimdor, she started her long walk back to her home in Durotar making sure to stomp her feet, grind them, scrap them, and do just about everything else to make the gnome's in her feet go through a living hell.

As she passed by Razor Hill she felt water dripping in between her feet. She looked down with a light frown. The gnomes on both feet after there long use had died having there body’s mashed together by Seshia's large toe's.

"Ya poor lil ting's are so weak it be sad really" Seshia complained quietly. "Guess you two have lived ya purpose" and with that she picked up the 2 mangled corpses and tossed them into her mouth and swallowed.

Seshia soon came to the entrance of her home and was relieved, it had been a long walk for her and she was very tired. She could have used her hearthstone to Razor Hill or Mounted and made the trip in half the time, but it wouldn't have been half as fun not feeling the 2 gnome's in between her toe's having there lives’ crushed out of them.

As seshia went in and closed her door you could tell her home was small it was just a basic hut. The fridge, bedroom, and bathroom where all in the same room, but she used the space well and made it look half decent if someone had come over.

She soon went over to her table and tossed the bag of gnome's on the table (roughly) and went to the fridge. Soon she came back with some bread, cheese, and lettuce (or at least what looked like lettuce).

She started to make a sandwich and soon pulled out a larger female gnome close to 5 inches. She smiled at the cowering gnome in her hand. "Mmm ya look delicious mon, if I where not so hungry I might of played with ja more." She then put the last piece of breed on top of the gnome and squished her into it.

She then opened the top of the bag and let the other gnome's there see just what was about to happen. She loved the utter terror that the gnome's showed when they saw things like this happen.

She soon brought the wiggling sandwich to her mouth and took a large bite out of it. You could hear a shriek come from above the gnome's as it dawned on them what had happened to the gnome she had taken out.

Blood dripped out of the sandwich down into the bag making the gnome's in the bag panic even more. Soon Seshia swallowed and took another large bite, and like before a loud scream was heard. After A few minute's she finished her sandwich and smiled evilly to her other slave's.

"Dat be the best you can hope for, but ya all won’t be so lucky like her". With that Seshia closed up the bag and started to prepare for the night. After about an hour she finished all she had to do, and got ready for a relaxing night.

Soon she went over and grabbed the bag off her table and tossed it on the bed. Seshia then stripped down to her under garments and opened the bag. "Mmm ya all look so cute with ya fear, it’s almost too much for me" she grinned.

She pulled out all 3 remaining gnomes and laid them on the bed. As expected they all ran in different directions scared for their lives. "Now where ya all goin mon? De fun just be starting" she smiled evilly. She sat with her legs crossed and trapped the 3 gnomes in so they couldn’t get away.

"Mmm you know mon it has been a long day and would be delighted if one of ya gave ma feet a rub" she smiled. After a few moments the gnomes just stood there unresponsive. "I said mon dat I be wanting a foot rub now!" she grabbed a gnome and pushed her into her sweaty, dirty foot.

The gnome struggled franticly trying to be as far away from the nasty foot as she could. After a minute the gnome actually bit her foot. "Ouch, dat hurt A little" she frowned at the gnome in hand. "You be needing a punishment after dat!"

Seshia opened up her feet and put the gnome in-between both of them and made sure the other two were watching. “Dis be what happens to trouble maka’s mon!" and with that she slammed her feet together crushing the gnome into paste slowly grinding and smearing the remains all over her sole's.

The watching gnomes where horrified at what they saw and would do whatever they could not to have that be them. "Hehehehe dat was fun while it lasted" she grinned. “Now den, who be next to message me feet?"

The gnome's didn't understand what she wanted but one reluctantly walked forward to her feet and stood there. " Dere ya go mon was dat so hard?" she pushed the gnome into her feet and waited patiently for her to start.

The remaining gnome watched as the other gnome started rubbing the troll's feet and started to back away from her feet. Soon she bumped into Seshia's crotch though and felt that it was damp.

"Well mon if you wanted to do dat, den all ya had to do was ask" she grinned and grabbed the remaining gnome. She opened up her panties and a strong odor came out. The gnome struggled franticly once she smelled the foul stench coming from her captor’s panties.

"Oh don’t ya be an eager lil slave" she grinned. "Guess I should let ya have what ya want" and with that she dropped the struggling gnome in. Almost a second after Seshia dropped the gnome in she gasped and moaned. The gnome was thrashing and full blown struggling, hitting her in all the right places.

"Ooh ooH M… Mon , D… Dat be feelin s-s... so good mon!" she barely stuttered out. On the inside the gnome was in a living hell the smell alone was rotten but coming in contact made her retch and thrash trying to get away. The heat emitting from her pussy was actually burning her.

The gnome rubbing her feet picked up her pace not wanting to join the unfortunate gnome trapped in her captors panties. "Ooh you dere" she pointed at the gnome rubbing her feet. "Hope ya be hungry I got a snack for ya" she grinned evilly.

She grabbed the gnome with one hand and brought her leg over to her lap (Crushing the gnome in her panties into her crotch even more) and rested it so it was facing up.

"Here ya go mon all ya can eat" she almost cackled. She shoved the gnome's face right into her toe's and smothered her in the gunk and jam that had been there for who knows how long.

The gnome couldn't breath and probably didn't want to the smell was horrid and the wet sweaty mush against her face was nauseous. Soon the gnome realized what her captor wanted and almost cried. She slowly opened her mouth and bit of some of the jam before chewing it.

Her face contorted into a look of pure dismay as she tasted the gunk. It tasted foul like decaying produce, or rotting meat. The gnome had to stop herself from puking as she kept eating mouth full after mouth full of the gut retching toe jam she was being force fed.

"Dere ya go, go on keep eating it's all yours" she giggled. The gnome kept at it for a while hearing her captor moan and wiggle around having her nether lips played with and her feet cleaned by her toys.

After a while the gnome just couldn't go on, she was about to vomit and fell over. "Aww ya all full mon? Guess ya be having enough for tonight, but dontchya worry at all. De dirt will be dere for ya to finish in de morning" she laughed.

After she put the gnome down by the foot of her bed she reached into her panties still feeling the other gnome thrashing blindly. "Mmm mon dat just be feelin so good, but i betta help ju out". She then shoved the gnome all the way into her crotch moaning as the gnome was smothered by her sweating nether’s.

After a minute she screamed her orgasm, her excitement dripping down the sides of her thighs. Seshia was breathing heavily. "Dat … was amazing Mon". She reached into her panties for the gnome and brought her out but she wasn't moving anymore.

“Aww I guess I broke ma toy" she frowned. "Oh well I was getting hungry anyways", and with that she tossed the gnome into her mouth and swallowed her.

She stretched her arms out and yawned, it had been a long day and she knew she had many quests to do the next day, but hey at least she had something to keep herself busy with she thought, when she looked at the sleeping gnome by her feet she smiled.

 

Yep the next morning would be very fun indeed.

End Notes:

Well that brings a conclusion the the troll feet request i have to say it was hard to get the accent to work out im not used to that "lol" anyways i hope i filled this request in every expectation and hope i get good reviews from it

Again please tell me if you think i made mistakes i really want to fix those things when i can

Please review and give me new ideas ide love to do any request you make :D

until then have a good one !

Happy Hour by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Well i didn't get any reviews last chap so im assuming people didn't like it that much >.< .  Hopefully this chapter will make up for it..... maybe

 

The morning started out like any regular morning waking up, drinking some coffee, eating breakfast (injured gnomes). Nixxie went over to her store's window and flipped the sign letting everyone know that her store was open.

A couple hours into opening a few customers came in. A few humans, a large Tauren, even a Pandaren. Nixxie was filling the paperwork from her last sold gnome when the front door's bell rang.

Nixxie looked up to see who entered her store. In came a large female Dwarf. She was about 4 feet tall, had long fiery red hair put into braids going down her front. She was wearing an elegant white robe with gold ribbons on the border of it. She had on all cloth wielding a large glowing staff in the shape of a cross in a circle.

Nixxie was surprised to say the least. She could feel the holy aura coming off of the dwarf and she knew she was a priest. What perplexed her was that priests never liked the idea of gnome's. Like Druid's, they cared for many creatures (unless they were shadow priests, but this one wasn't giving off a dark feeling).

The Dwarf walked up to the counter and spoke in thick accent.

 

 

{~ I’m not even going to try to write with it I think I butchered the troll chapter ~}

 

 

 "Great to meet ya" she smiled. "My names Herona, I’m looking for a docile gnome, maybe one that follows commands".

Nixxie raised an eyebrow, not only did this priest want a gnome she wanted an obedient one? "Well I have multiple gnomes that are to that standard" replied Nixxie. "Any type you want in particular"?

Herona just smiled "it doesn't matter to me, be it male or female, small or large". Nixxie grinned at this. She had some larger gnome's some close to 10 inches tall, most people didn't want them that big, well accept maybe Tauren.

"Well then right this way". Nixxie led the dwarf around towards the back to some of the larger cages. She pulled a 2 by 2 foot cage out and put it on the table. In the cage was 5 gnome's all around 9 inches to 11 inches.

"These guys are pretty obedient, they will do whatever ya need" Nixxie grinned. Herona looked the gnome's over slowly. After about five minute's she said "Are ya sure these guys are all you got? The one near the back looks A bit feisty, and the one's in the front seem like they have their tails between there legs' she frowned

Nixxie thought it over. These gnomes’ did follow commands, but they weren't as submissive as the smaller ones. She thought it over for a while then something clicked in her mind.

"I think I have what you’re looking for" Nixxie closed the cage and pushed it back in its place. She went around towards the back corner of her store and pulled out a cage. Inside was just one Gnome about six inches in size.

Unlike most gnomes who were violent or scared, this gnome was just simply passive. When ordered he would follow what was said to the dot. It didn't matter if he was told to go into a blender he would show no fear.

She had him in a cage with others, but for some reason gnome's tend to be violent towards each other they don’t really work well together. The exception might be a female and male gnome but they would likely just breed.

This gnome when confronted for a fight just stood there and did nothing. After watching him get mauled by the other gnome's in his cage she put him in his own cage for his safety. She didn't care when gnome's duked it out, it didn't bother her. What got her attention was a gnome who did just what he was commanded to do.

An untrained wild gnome who followed orders who would have thought. Nixxie put her hand in the cage and ordered the gnome to walk onto her hand. The gnome did as he was told. "This little guy is an odd case, unlike other's he doesn't seem to have much will I’m not sure why" Nixxie told the dwarf.

Herona looked the gnome over with curiosity. "May I hold the little fella?" she asked. Nixxie handed her the gnome and waited to see what would happen.

Herona looked the gnome over and smiled at him. To Nixxie's utter shock, the gnome (without being commanded) jumped off Herona's hand and onto her shoulder.

"What the heck!" Nixxie spat out. She was beyond shocked that he had done something of his own accord. "H-He just did something without being told!" Nixxie got a little worried. People couldn't know she was selling un-obedient trained gnomes.

She got ready to grab the gnome but Herona put her hand over him first. "I'll take him". Nixxie's jaw almost hit the floor. This dwarf wanted an obedient gnome not one who did what he wanted, yet she wanted him?

Herona just smiled at the gnome petting his head with her index finger. Nixxie thought it over; she could sell the gnome but what if he turned out bad? People would start having second thoughts of her *Fine* establishment. But there were two side's to the coin. She had this gnome for a while he wasn't going to be young forever. Selling him now mean’s she didn't waste money on him, or supplies.

Plus she wouldn't have to worry about him getting dragged into fights with the other gnome's. Nixxie weighed her options. "Alright" she finally said. "I'll ring him up".

The dwarf started walking to the front of the store with the gnome just sitting on her shoulder. Nixxie started crunching the numbers for the little gnome. He was a little over 6 inches, he was in decent condition, but his lack of emotions might be a problem later on.

"Alright, your total will be 1k even" Replied Nixxie. She would have charged at least 500 more for mostly any other gnome but this one might come back to bite her. She wanted to just play it safe.

Herona pulled out some of her gold and paid the goblin for the gnome on her shoulder. "Alright just sign here and he's all yours" Nixxie told the dwarf. She signed the parchment and handed it back to Nixxie. Nixxie looked it over, "Alright you’re good to go". Nixxie shook the dwarf’s hands and waved her bye as she left the store.

Several hours later Nixxie still couldn't stop thinking one thing over, "That gnome showed no emotion’s what so ever...” so why he would react to that dwarf confused her even more. This plagued her for a while till she shook her thoughts away at the sound of her front door being opened.

 

“Welcome to Nixxie's Pet Shop, How may I help you?”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~outside Nixxie's store~

 

Herona walked a good distance from the store before she started to talk to the gnome on her shoulder. "You can understand me can't ya?" the gnome looked up at her and nodded.

To most this would startle people gnomes didn't speak any known language let alone understand other's besides basic commands yet this gnome did?

Herona was different than most people, like most priest's she was calm collect and very optimistic. She knew many languages alliance and horde even unaligned races. This was a skill she needed to have in case of finding something or someone wounded.

She took her duties very seriously. It didn't matter if you were friend or enemy; if you were in need she helped people, It was in her nature.

She had studied gnomes for the longest time; they were a mystery to her. Once alliance now pets? She knew why but she wanted to learn about them. After a few years of study she decided to buy her first gnome.

Unlike most people she thought of gnome's as living creatures who were friend's not food, not toys, maybe pets in some cases but she would never treat gnome's as bad as other's might.

"Can you speak any languages?" she asked the gnome on her shoulder. After a minute the gnome shook his head. She frowned at this she was looking forward to having an intelligent gnome to talk to. She thought it over she would try to teach him common, hopefully he would get the hang of it.

"Are you happy to be out of that store"? She asked. The gnome sat there impassively for a while. After a moment he nodded.

"Well let's celebrate then" she grinned. Herona pulled out a hearthstone and started to fade as she was sent to the inn she was staying at.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Kharanos~

 

Herona pocketed her hearthstone and walked inside the front door of the Thunderbrew Distillery. Unlike most inn's it was more of a tavern then an inn. There where massive keg's aligning the walls, Dwarfs where all around drinking singing and betting.

Herona smiled, she enjoyed this inn the most, unlike other inn's it beckoned to her, and it felt like home. She walked to the front of the bar and sat down, with the little gnome still sitting on her shoulder.

"Hey bartender"? She called out, a fat dwarf with scraggly messy hair walked towards her a moment later. "What can I do ya for?" he asked with a tipsy smile. "I thought the customer's where supposed to get drunk not the bartender's" she smirked.

The male dwarf laughed out "Hahaha yea that might be true in most place's" he grinned. "Good to see ya Herona" She smiled, "It's good to see ya to Haithond" she smiled. “I may be drunk but who’s that little man on your shoulder?" he half slurred out.

"This little guy's with me" she smiled warmly at the gnome on her shoulder. "Alright then" he shrugged. "What will it be?" "A pint of your specialty ale" she smiled. "OH and if you got it a small cup for the little guy" she grinned.

The dwarf laughed at the statement. "Coming right up, oh I got to see this!" he went around the back leaving Herona with the loud group of dwarfs, and some other's singing and drinking.

After a few minutes the ragged dwarf came back carrying 2 pints of ale and a thimble. He grinned at Herona, "Hope this doesn't kill the little fella, it nearly knocked you off your ass when you first had it" he laughed loudly.

"He’ll be fine" she smiled down at the gnome on her shoulder. She took the thimble and dunked it in her cup filling it up to the brim. "Here ya are" she handed it to the gnome who was watching with what looked like amusement. Both dwarfs looked at the gnome with anticipation.

Slowly the gnome pulled the large (to him) thimble of ale and took a large sip of it. As if on cue both dwarfs burst out laughing as the gnome's eye's bulged out of there sockets. he had never had anything like it, He was coughing and had some of the ale dripping down him.

"Hahahahahaha looks like you got yourself a lightweight" the rugged dwarf grinned. Herona stopped her laughing after a moment. "He will get the hang of it eventually" she grinned. "It gets better trust me" she smiled at him.

The gnome brought the cup up to his face again and (Very slowly) took a small sip of it. Herona looked happy at his reaction this time. "See he likes it, I told ya he would get the hang of it".

The rugged dwarf shrugged. "Well if he can hold his ale who am I to judge" he smiled. "To your tiny friend!" she clanked her glass to her friend's as they drank and talked into the night.

 

-Hours later-

 

After a couple hours the gnome on her shoulder was thoroughly smashed. "Hehehe i told ya he was a light wait he only had 3 thimbles" the rugged dwarf laughed. Herona frowned at her friend. "He's 1/10th the size of ya, of course he couldn’t drink pints like us. Plus it's his first time" she smiled

"Heheh don’t get upset now, I was me merely pointing it out" he grinned. The small gnome was almost spinning on her shoulder too drunk to walk. This of course was just making the dwarfs laugh more.

"Hehehe well it's been a fun night Herona but I got other customer's to attend to, I can't be showing favoritism" he laughed out. "We got to get together sooner than this, it's always a good day when ya stop by. Oh and bring your tiny friend again I got more stuff from him to try" He laughed lively

Herona rolled her eyes and waved goodbye to her friend. It was well past dusk the crowd in the pub was mostly if not only dwarfs. The singing died down, but she could still hear some shouting coming from a couple place's in the inn.

She took a large gulp of her ale and was about to get up, when she felt something moving in her throat. She started to choke and looked at her shoulder. The gnome was gone! With horror in her eye's she started to cough out the lodged gnome she had in her throat out.

 

~ Gnome's POV ~

 

This was the best night of his short life; he was having fun laughing like nothing mattered. Plus being smashed never hurt your mood. He was staggering when he lost his footing on Herona's shoulder and plummeted down landing with a splash.

He soon surfaced for air coughing and looking around hazily of what happened. He soon realized he was in his owner’s ale mug. To his horror the mug started to rise to her mouth as she took a huge swig of her ale.

He started falling with the current into her mouth. When he entered he brushed against her tongue and thrashed around, but she didn't notice. With a tilt of her head she swallowed.

As he was going down he went rigid and stopped his fall in her throat. He soon heard his owner choking for air hoping that this didn't hurt her.

 

~POV END~

 

Herona was gaging and coughing violently trying to get her friend out of her throat. After what seemed like age's she spat the gnome out on the counter and breathed in her much needed air.

After she caught he breath she was wide eyed at the gnome who laid lifeless on the counter in front of her. She started to panic and pulled out a tome from her bag

Soon a low yellow glow surrounded the gnome. After a few minute's the gnome gasped for air and started coughing violently. She breathed out the breath she didn't know she was holding seeing her friend alive.

"Are you ok" she almost cried. The gnome was slowly breathing but looked at her smiled and nodded. He was happy she was ok. "I think we've had enough drinking for the night" she frowned slightly.

She picked up the small gnome and put him on her shoulder resting him against her neck. The gnome didn't move much as she paid for her tab and went up to her room. As she entered she went over to the bed and laid the small gnome down on her pillow.

She changed into her nightgown and crawled into the bed with him. Herona looked down at the sleeping gnome by her head, he was so fragile and small, but he is a brave one.

She smiled lovingly and gave him a soft kiss on the head as she lay down next to him and dozed off.

End Notes:

Well i hope i hit the nail on the head i tryed to get the chapter to be better then the last and to the owner's request.

like ush Please please me reviews i really want to know what ive done right or wrong flame's are welcome.

My request list is empty at the moment leave me a Race and what you would like to see and i'll write a chapter for ya :D

Until next time Peace  ^,^

Bouncy by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

This chapter ive been hoping for, for awile im suprised not more people requested this race there one of my fav's

 

Welcome to Nixxie's pet shop. How may I help you?

 

At the front of the store stood a plump, curvy, well-endowed Pandaren. She had black fur growing from here arms and legs, with patches of white fur on her mid-section and face. She had long flowing black hair put into a ponytail being held together by a ribbon and two chopsticks.

 

Looking at her face you would see the outline of her black fur going towards her eyes, but cutting off to white next to her eye lashes, her forehead and face where snow white. She had a soft warm smile adorning her face that felt comforting, yet when she entered the store it turned into a smirk which gave off the vibe of mischievous.

 

From what Nixxie could tell she looked like a monk. She had on leather gear that was cut off near the stomach. She had on a black shirt with white threads lacing the outline of X's crossing over each other, and her pants where cut low just above her paws the same color as her shirt.

 

On her back was a large staff with a small gourde attached to it {assuming for ale}. As the Pandaren walked up to Nixxie, with her hips sashaying showing off her sensual posterior. Right behind her Nixxie couldn’t see a tail so she assumed she had a small one like some of the Pandaren of her race, then again her ass alone was big enough to hide one.

 

The Pandaren reached the front of the store and spoke in a soft calming voice. "Hello" she smiled, "I heard from some of my friends that you were a vendor of exotic commodities?” Nixxie looked puzzled for a moment then realized she meant gnomes.

 

She had only once heard someone talk like that once in here store and this Pandaren currently didn't have horns, hooves, or a skin like tail. "Umm well as the sign says outside this is a pet shop" Nixxie sweat dropped. The Pandaren looked around for a moment then her eyes lit up. Man this chick is a bit of a ditz Nixxie thought.

 

"Oh then I’m at the right place" the Pandaren smiled. "My name is Ayame Chikako" She smiled happily. Nixxie always thought that different races had odd names but the Pandaren had very unique ones compared to others.

 

"Well what can i do for you?" Nixxie asked. "I’m looking for a gnome" Ayame replied. Nixxie rubbed the bridge of her nose, this Pandaren couldn’t be this scatterbrained could she?

 

"Well as you can see" Nixxie waved her hand around the shop, "There's a lot of gnome's here" Nixxie kept a forced smile on her lips. Ayame looked around then smiled excitedly. "Oh there's so many gnomes’ here" she sang out happily.

 

Nixxie face faulted at this point, she had just said that. "Is there any kind you want in particular" Nixxie replied smiling through gritted teeth. Ayame looked around then replied, "Which ones are the most fun to play with".

 

Nixxie felt a headache coming. She had a policy in her store never to turn down a paying customer, but this Pandaren was making her have second thoughts. "Well what do you plan to do with them?" "Play with them of course" Ayame smiled cheerfully. At this point Nixxie wanted to pull out her hair. Nixxie spoke through grit teeth "Well then... What kind of playing rough or gentle".

 

"Well... my friends lent me one of theirs but he broke... so any I guess" Ayame replied with a slight frown. Nixxie worried how she broke a gnome then pushed it aside. "Well then follow me" Nixxie started walking towards the end of her store but then noticed that the Pandaren wasn't following her.

 

She looked around and noticed Ayame poking some of the gnomes next to her by the cages. "Hey, hey, hey, hands off the merchandise" Nixxie yelled at her. She didn't want this Pandaren to "break" her gnome's.

 

Ayame let go quickly and looked away from Nixxie as if scolded. Nixxie really was starting to lose it. "Follow me this way" Nixxie replied rubbing the bridge of her nose again.

 

Ayame happily walked behind her as they went towards the back of the store. She opened the curtain and showed her some of the wild ones. If she planned to break them anyways then why not give her the untrained ones? She bought them silver a dozen anyways.

 

Nixxie grabbed the cages and threw open the lid for Ayame to look in. She heard a high pitched scream of glee in her ear and looked at Ayame, she could have sworn she saw star's in her eyes.

 

"OHH THERE'S SO MANY THERE!" Ayame yelled excitedly. "Jeez relax will ya" Nixxie replied still rubbing her ears where the Pandaren yelled into them. "Which one's do you want?" asked Nixxie? Ayame looked over them for a while. After about ten minute's Nixxie was losing patients. "Hey have you made up your mind yet?" Nixxie asked annoyed

 

Ayame looked at her and scratched behind her neck embarrassed, "Sorry I forgot what did ask me?" At this point it took all Nixxie's control not to make this Pandaren into a panda skin rug, She was driving her insane.

 

"I asked which one's ya wanted" Nixxie replied agitated. Ayame thought to herself for a moment then pointed at some random gnome's. They were all random from what Nixxie could tell different sizes, shape, color, at least she knew that Ayame didn't discriminate.

 

Nixxie bagged the gnome's there were 11 in all. After she had them all sealed up she walked to the front of the store and rang up the gnome's, she added on a couple grand for her troubles, if this panda was this much of a ditz she wouldn’t miss a few gold here or there Nixxie reasoned.

 

After she added the total it came up to 7k. Ayame looked over the gnome's then smiled. This was her first time buying gnome's and didn't know what the good price's where or much for bartering. She paid the goblin her amount then pocketed her cash. "I’m so happy that it didn't cost that much I was worried that if I got so many it would be more". Curiosity got the better of her and Nixxie asked,

 

"Just how much did you plan to pay for some gnome's?" Ayame put her hand to her lips and thought about it for a while. "If I had to guess around 50k" Ayame shrugged casually. Nixxie's jaw hit the floor, how could this bimbo have so much gold! "How do you make so much income?" Nixxie screeched. "I’m a member of the tiller's" Ayame replied happily.

 

Nixxie recalled hearing about this group, they were farmers of large valleys they had the most food storage in Pandaria; if she was a member she could make a couple hundred K per season. Nixxie's face hit her desk. She pointed to the door, "Just go!” Ayame wondered if she was okay but shrugged. "Ok goodbye miss goblin" she replied and left the store.

 

"My name's on the front door!" Nixxie yelled as the Pandaren left. Nixxie was crying into her desk. She could have made thousands of gold, oh why did she have to assume the Pandaren was poor. She cried into her desk for the next hour.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~outside the pet shop~

 

Ayame skipped as she held the bag in her hands at long last she had toys of her own. Since she was a little girl she loved gnome's, they were a common food in Pandaria so she had eaten them quite a few time's but she rarely had a live gnome with her.

 

She had gotten a gnome for her birthday a couple time's as pets but they all seemed to die when she played with them, maybe she was a little ruff she wondered.

 

Ayame was very playful and active, she had to be calm and level headed as a monk yet she often had her head in the clouds. She was the definition of blonde. Ayame hummed happily as she pulled out her hearthstone and waited for the familiar glow to happen. Soon she vanished back to Pandaria.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

~Pandaria~ - [Valley of Four Wind's] -

 

Ayame looked around at the wonderful sight of her second home, Halfhill Market. She lived in a small cottage off near Storm Stout brewery but she would often spend most of her time at the market with daily tasks they had. Ayame sniffed the air; it smelled of fresh foods just cooked and had the wonderful aroma of her favorite's.

 

She loved this place more than anywhere else in Pandaria, that’s why she worked hard to become a member of the tiller's. She had her own farm, it was small but she could produce many different fruit's and vegetable every season so she always had good income. Plus since she was a well-trained fighter, as a monk she could always get paid for jobs when she needed.

 

Ayame skipped down the path towards the market waving to all of her friends as she passed by them. She had a very playful attitude; most would mistake her for a teen if not for her well-endowed posterior. She took pride in her large rear, Most Pandaren had large ones but she had a well above average one. To most people it might seem excessively large yet she loved her large rear.

 

She would play game's all the time involving her rump, and in most cases they involved gnome's. To her it was all fun and games yet to the unfortunate gnome's they were nothing but smears on her backside by the time she finished her fun.

 

Ayame kept skipping down the path towards her home shaking the bag of gnome's around in the process. After about 15 minutes she arrived home. Her home was a two-story house, it was large but not as big as most of the buildings in the Valley.

 

She unlocked her front door and walked in with a smile, knowing what fun awaited her. Once she was inside she stripped herself down to her small cloth panties that had flowing red silk down the front.

 

She liked to be naked in her house mostly because it felt natural to her, When she was younger she would always strip when she was in her home and just do daily activities, regardless if her parents where home or not.

 

About 10 minutes later after Ayame started to move stuff around in her main room, she moved her furniture to all corners of the room, chairs against the wall and other odd items against the doors and windows.

 

Once she finished she smiled to herself. The whole room looked like a small coliseum. She walked over to the bag with the gnomes and tilted it upside down and dumped the gnomes all over the ground. The gnome's all wondered what happened, one moment they were stuffed together in a small space now they were thrown down on to some soft material.

 

Ayame smiled with glee watching the gnomes move around. "Welcome little gnomes" Ayame started, "You are all here to play a game for fun!" Ayame started to clap her hands together. The gnome's looked up at her not knowing what was going to soon transpire. “We will play one of my favorite games, Cat and Mouse!"

 

The gnomes didn't understand her speech but where none the less scared of the giant beast they saw before them. "Ok the rules of the game are you all run away from me and i try to catch you!" Ayame chirped happily.

 

The gnome's stood there for a moment not knowing what was going on. "Ok ill start", and with that Ayame raised her pawed foot up and stomped it near the gnome's. They all stared at her scared and started to run in different directions. "Oh good you are getting it now" Ayame cheered happily.

 

She got on to all fours first then crawled around watching the gnomes run for their lives. Some tried to hide others just kept running. After a moment Ayame saw 2 gnomes running towards a small crack near the wall.

 

"Oh no!" Ayame gasped she had thought she covered all the holes around the room. With speed you wouldn't think possible in a blink of an eye Ayame was standing over the hole covering it with her foot as the gnomes crashed into her furry pawed foot.

 

The gnomes started to crawl away seeing the large Pandaren smiling above them. "Hehehe that was a close one" Ayame smiled at them. "I guess i beat you two", and with that Ayame crashed her foot down on the gnomes pinning them down.

 

Ayame was giggling to her self-feeling the gnomes struggle under her foot. The other gnomes watched in horror when heard a sickening snap and screams coming from her foot. Ayame stopped her giggling and looked down at the bloody mess under her foot. "Oh i guess they broke" Ayame frowned.

 

"To bad I wanted to play with them more, Oh well guess I’ll just have to catch a new one" she smiled to herself and looked at the other gnomes’. The gnomes panicked with new vigor after watching their comrades being crushed to death under the giant Pandaren’s huge foot.

 

Ayame pushed the chair over covering the hole making sure the rest of the gnome's where trapped. She got back on all fours and crawled around looking for her next toy. After a minute she saw a female gnome running towards one of the windows, she guessed that she wanted to climb out.

 

Ayame giggled as she came closer and closer to the little gnome who was trying to scale the wall. She raised her hand and grabbed the gnome off the wall. Ayame giggled at the struggling gnome, "I got you" Ayame cheered. "Hmm now we need a penalty. Ayame thought it over for a while.

 

"I got it!" Ayame cheered. She brought her hand around to her large rear and opened her panties with her other hand. The gnome looked down at the dark abyss below and struggled hard to get free. Ayame smiled and let the gnome fall down into her ass and let her panties snap back into place. Ayame’s ass was very sweaty from her playing and the gnome was soaked as soon as she hit her crack.

 

"Ohhhh that feels good keep playing around in there" Ayame smiled as she went back to her hunt. She saw a group of 4 gnomes running under a chair. Ayame giggled to herself and started to crawl over on all fours again to the gnomes.

 

They started to scream when they saw her over them. "Hehehehe i guess you guys lose too!" she cheered and grabbed 2 in each hand. She pulled her panties back and dropped all 4 in her panties.

 

Ayame gasped feeling all the gnomes fighting around in here sweaty ass crack, she was in heaven, she loved having her ass played with more than anything. Having multiple gnomes thrashing in her ass made her feel very horny.

 

The ecstasy she was feeling fueled her to finish her hunt. She looked around and saw 4 gnomes left of her. She got up and ran over to them and jumped high in the air.

 

When she came down there was a very loud sickening crunch as she pinned 2 of the gnomes under her massive ass. Ayame giggled to herself, "I got you to" she cried excitedly, and started to grind her ass on the 2 pinned gnome's.

 

Unfortunately the 5 gnomes that where in here ass, where being grinded into a bloody pulp between her two massive ass cheeks. After about 2 minutes she felt the struggles stop and looked down at her sweaty red ass.

 

"Ohhh they broke again" Ayame cried, she really wanted her toys to stay intact longer. She sniffled a little then almost screamed with joy. She had 2 more gnomes left, she saw the last 2 gnomes crying and whimpering on the ground far away from her. She got up, blood dripping down her furry rear and started to walk over to the last gnomes.

 

"Congratulations!" she cheered at the remaining gnome's. "You guys win since you are the last one's not caught" she smiled happily. She started to pull down her bloody panties having the remains of the gnomes fall to the ground in front of her. This just horrified the gnomes cowering in front of her even more. She reached down and picked up the last 2 gnomes. "Now who wants which reward more?" she asked.

 

The gnomes just struggled in her hands screaming. "I guess I’ll just have to pick" she smiled.  She moved the furniture out of the way and walked up to her room. In her room was lots of plants and flowers, it looked very lush. Ayame liked to bring her work home sometimes and practiced her skills with the plants she had with her.

 

In the center of her bedroom was a very large bed with a huge indent in the center of it. She walked over towards it and smiled at the gnomes in her hands. She lifted up her left hand to her face and spoke to the gnome in her hand; "I guess you get the best reward" she smiled at the little gnome in her hand.

 

She was about 3 inches with bright white hair. Ayame moved her hand down to her still bloody ass and pushed her hand in. She pushed the head of the gnome into her puckered anus and started to moan feeling the gnome struggle and hearing her scream.

 

With a final push she shoved the gnome all the way in. Ayame gasped and lightly rubbed her moist cunt. She looked at the gnome in her right hand and grinned at him. She laid down on her bed and started to insert him into her dripping pussy. She started off rubbing his head on her leaking lips moaning from the contact.

 

After a few minutes she inserted him in to her leaking pussy and screamed with ecstasy feeling the gnome's in her anus and vagina at the same time. She laid, back on her bed massaging her breasts as the 2 gnomes struggled in vain. After about 5 minutes Ayame screamed her orgasm drowning the gnome in her vagina and clenching the life out of the gnome in her ass.

 

Once she came down from her earth shattering orgasm she felt the gnome's start to struggle less and less before they finally stopped moving completely. She gave a soft smile; her day was one to remember. She couldn't wait to go and buy some more from that goblin in booty bay, She seems like a nice person.

 

"Hope she's happy to see me again" Ayame giggled then went to sleep, leaving the gnomes in her favorite places.

 

End Notes:

Well that ends this chapter hope you all liked it, it was one of my fav's so far and i hope other's liked it as much as i did writing it.

Please review and give me more requests i will do {almost} any review you ask!

Please tell me how i did i thrive on reviews lol be it good or bad.

Until next time have a good one !!!

Friend or Foe? by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

 

Sorry for the delay guys i have been writing my stories from scratch on this site not on MS word or notepad, i ush start it one day and finish it the next, after about 4 hours i stopped for the night and finished it the next morning so when i tryed to post it i got disconnected >.>

i had to rewrite the chapter from scratch so im very sorry for the wait i do hope you all like this chapter.

This idea was given to me by ~ zbh ~ so the credit for the idea is his ^.^

 

 

Nixxie was currently filling out paperwork on her desk. A Naga of all things had come into her store and bought 10 gnomes. She didn’t know that word of her shop had spread so far.

After filling out the last of the paper work she filed it and relaxed into her chair. As soon as she started to relax though the front door rang. Nixxie was about to welcome the person who was at the door when she felt a something off.

At the front of the store stood a tall dark skinned blood elf. She had on all purple clothing with black laces holding the waist together. On her shoulders where 2 wings extended on her back. Her face was covered with a dark hood but small shadows rose from the entrance near the eyes.

Most noticeable about her outfit though was that she had on thick snow boots. In Northrend that might seem natural but in Stranglethorn Vale it was a very odd sight. The climate was always at least 90 degrees.

Nixxie could tell without a doubt that the person in front of her was a shadow priest. Not by the clothing though but by the dark aura dancing around her giving off malicious vibes, it almost felt alive.

Nixxie shakily got up and walked over to the blood elf. Most things didn’t scare Nixxie she had beaten up an ogre once for calling her a runt, but the things that did where by far scarier. A Shadow Priest where bad news.

Instead of holy energy they used dark energy, unlike their counterpart holy priests who healed, they inflicted pain. Instead of helping people they caused suffering. Very few things made Nixxie shiver though, once a warlock did but this priest was by far scarier.

“Ho… How may I... Help you miss?” Nixxie stuttered out. The blood elf glared down at her, “Alessa, Alessa Draven” She replied. Nixxie gulped, even this chicks name sounded creepy to her.

“Well.. Miss Draven... What might you be looking f... For?” Nixxie tried to control the fear she felt looking up at this priest. “I’m looking for a couple of gnomes maybe close friends or family perhaps?

Nixxie was puzzled. Gnomes where independent creatures by nature they didn’t make comrades or friends from what she knew. Nixxie was about to reply when Alessa walked right past her into her back room.

She walked into the new gnome’s area and looked them over for a short time. After a few minutes she found what she was looking for. There huddled together where 2 female gnomes. One with white hair and the other with pink.

She smiled to herself and lifted up the pink haired gnome. The white haired gnome started to scream and jump. Alessa knew right then that she had found what she was looking for. She pocketed both gnomes and started to walk back to the front of the store.

Once she was by Nixxie she smirked and started to scream. It was so terrifying that Nixie fell onto the ground crying to herself and shaking. Alessa smirked and walked out the front of the store

~5 minutes later~

Nixxie stopped crying and looked around. There was no one in her store but herself and some screaming gnomes. She didn’t know what happened but she felt a slight pain in her head and a low ring in her ears.

Nixxie wondered what had made all the gnomes scream at once or why she was on the floor. She pondered this for a couple hours before she heard her front door ring.

“Welcome to Nixxie’s pet shop how may I help you”

~Outside Nixxie’s pet shop~

Alessa smirked as she left the shop, the goblin was still weeping into the floor when she left and it made her smile. This was the best part of her visits here. She was a regular to her store but then again the poor goblin didn’t even know that.

Psychic scream is such a handy skill to know, especially when you want to cause some minor memory loss

Alessa laughed to herself as she pulled a hearthstone out from her pocket and started to fade out.

~ The Ghostlands ~

Just south of Tranquillien lied a small cottage hidden amongst the trees in the Ghostlands. The Ghostlands is a rather dark and dreary place, with not even a glimmer of sun, even along the coast. It is a zone that reeks of death and undead activity.

But to Alessa this place was the closet she had found to heaven. As a young girl she grew up in the lush beautiful forests of Eversong Woods, and she hated every moment of it. Alessa was different than most children she didn’t get along with people.

Everyone was always bright and bubbly as children but not Alessa. She liked to be alone and practice her mana control. Her whole family where priests and priestesses who were very well known by Silvermoon.

Her family had taught her the ways of holy magic like they had done since the start of their family. What they didn’t expect though was Alessa to not take up holy ability’s, but to be a master of shadow magic instead.

As a child she had mastered basic shadow priest ability’s and into her teens she could do so much more. Her family didn’t praise here ability’s though; they hated it with every fiber of their beings.  After years of trying to get her to give up her shadow magic for holy her father gave her a choice.

Ether forget her foolish shadow ability’s and take up the family tradition, or be banished not to come back to their home again. The choice was very simple to Alessa. She packed her seldom belongings and headed south.

She left when she was 17 to the edge of Eversong and found the ghostlands. She could tell from the moment she saw it that this was going to be her new home. She kept going south till she found a small town called Tranquillien.

People where in need of help there were more undead then they could handle. She was happy to oblige. She got paid well for her work and had many months to practice and hone her dark ability’s. One day she was going west of the town she stayed at and found a small cottage amongst the forest.

It was burned and ravaged horribly but it stood tall. She found out that it was once a home of a widow a few years ago before a pack of ghouls came and ransacked the place tearing and burning the house down.

She worked on the house for a couple months and made it livable. Soon she had made a new life for herself. She had been very popular in the ghostlands, no undead where safe when she was around. It was the perfect job for her.

Alessa had a very sadistic mind at times and loved the feeling of the torture she inflicted it was pure ecstasy. She would use her powers in ways to make her enemy’s beg for death. After the years of practice she could make even James Vishas beg for death.

After years of killing she had turned into a master of shadow magic, learning the most advanced ability’s that even masters of the class couldn’t do. Sadly after the death of The Lich King, the masses of undead died down and she was with more free time then she knew what to do with.

She tried many different things to pass her days but nothing filled the void of the torture she could inflict on others. Until one day she found a gnome.

The gnome was close to death, battered and broken but it intrigued her. She had never known of gnomes since she had never left the small stated area she lived in. She used her other form of magic to heal his cuts and pains.

He was excited and happy to be alive, but that did not last. Alessa wanted to try a new form of torture she has never tried before. She acted nice to him feeding him, bathing him, taking care of him. But little by little she started to torment him.

Little by little she tortured him each day, after each day it got worse and worse, she did everything from suffocating him in her armpits, to drowning him in her urine. After each day she would heal every wound he had and start all over again.

This was her life purpose to torment to kill, it was more than a pleasure it was pure ecstasy.  Sadly her fun did not last. One day after inflicting a massive amount of pain he just broke. Not his body but his mind.

After that he never cried, he never made a sound, he never winced. It was like losing a part of herself she was driven with rage that she couldn’t enjoy her favorite past time anymore. But then she realized something. If she found a gnome maybe others have to.

Since then she went off in search of gnomes. Soon she found out that they were sold as pets, slaves, and even food! She was more than happy. She had played with many gnomes and tortured them for months.

Eventually she found a shop known as Nixxie’s. It had the best gnomes she ever found there was every type of gnome she could find there. Of course she was never rich but then again she could do things that others just couldn’t so she always got what she wanted.

Alessa walked into her home, locking the door behind her. She didn’t want any surprises even if they never happened she wanted to make sure her fun was not ruined.  She dumped the 2 gnomes on the table and watched the 2 gnomes with joy as they fell down in pain.

The gnomes where shocked to see their surroundings, instead of the wooden cages they were accustomed to they were in a charred moldy, damp house. The gnomes looked up in fear at the giantess standing over them chuckling darkly.

Something bothered Alessa though. The 2 gnomes where both an inch tall. She pondered how to correct this error. She looked through her pouch and then smiled wickedly. She had recently been to a carnival known as the Darkmoon Fair.

When she was there she saw many interesting sights but one thing she found stood out more than the rest. She reached into her bag and pulled out a Small vial of crimson liquid. It increased the size of whoever drank it.

She grabbed the white haired gnome roughly and held her head in-between her index and thumb. The gnome tried to get free but it was useless to Alessa’s firm grip on her skull.

She popped the cork off the vial and started to poor the liquid down the little gnome’s mouth. She gagged and coughed but in the end she had drank some of it. After about half the bottle was empty she closed the lid and dropped the gnome on the table.

The pink haired gnome panicked and ran over to her friend but stopped when she saw her twitching violently. She started to grow slowly increasing her size inch by inch. After a minute she stopped shaking and opened her eyes.

She started to stand and panicked when she saw her friend so small. Alessa smiled seeing that the white haired gnome grew to about a foot in height. The size couldn’t have been better; she grinned and let her dark magic take effect.

Her hands started to glow a dark violet then the white gnome passed out.

~White gnomes POV~

Pain overtook her. She felt nothing but flaring pain run across her body as she started to grow. Once she stood up she was shocked to see her friend so small. A dark throaty chuckle sounded behind her then she went limp and fell over blacking out.

When she awoke she tried to move but she couldn’t. Suddenly her eyes shot open and she started to move on her own. She tried to move her body but it had a mind of its own, moving the way it wished not listening to her what so ever.

She tried to speak but her mouth wouldn’t speak. Suddenly her sight turned down to her friend who was looking right up at her. She glared down at her friend and smirked at her. She didn’t know why she was casting such a harsh glare at her but her face wouldn’t move its features ether.

Suddenly she raised her foot up. She didn’t know what was going on until her foot was high in the air, right over her friend! Suddenly she gave off a dark laugh {for a gnome} and smashed her foot fully onto her small friend.

She tried to scream when she did that, something was making her body act on its own. Then it hit her, the dark laughing, her body moving on its own. She wasn’t doing it; the giantess was controlling her somehow.

She slowly grinded her foot onto the screaming gnome below her laughing as she inflicted pain to her. She wanted to cry out and beg her body to listen to her but the giantess controlling her was laughing at her vain attempt to regain control.

She lifted her foot off of her and saw the gnome crying in a small pool of her own blood. She wanted so much to stop this but couldn’t do anything as her body started to lower her foot slowly onto her friends face.

She held it there feeling the gnome under her foot crying and trying desperately to get air. Her body started laughing at the little gnome suffering under her foot.

She started to cry and beg for the giant controlling her to stop this, stop hurting her friend, she would do anything for this to end. As if she told her body to it stopped. “So, you will do anything?” the body of the white haired gnome asked.

She freaked out hearing her body speaking to her mind. “I’ll make you a deal; you do whatever I want for the rest of your miserable life, and ill end your friend’s torture”. The white haired gnome understood her body as if she was talking to another gnome.

She screamed she would do whatever her capture wanted and just begged for it to stop. Her body smiled and laughed in a dark tone no gnome could make. “Then so be it” Suddenly she raised her foot up off the gnome, watching her gasp for air.

She was so happy for the torture to end that she didn’t notice her body smile at the gnome below her. She kept raising her foot and stopped. Something was wrong she was just hovering her foot. She heard the dark laugh in her mind one more time and watched in pure horror as she slammed her foot down onto the gnome, turning her into nothing but a bloody mess under her foot.

She screamed and cried at having killed her friend; she couldn’t believe what she had just done. She wanted to kill herself. She couldn’t live with what she just did and the laughing in her mind just wouldn’t stop.

She then bent over and picked up the bloody mess of a corpse and lifted it to her face. She didn’t know what was happening when she suddenly heard the loud laugh in her mind again. She lifted her body up over her mouth and opened it.

Realization hit her and she began to understand what she was about to do. She slowly started to lower her friend into her mouth and dropped her in. She could taste the blood and dirt on the mangled body of her friend. She wanted to retch and vomit the taste was horrible but she was sucking on it and licking her lips.

Soon she swallowed her and started to rub her stomach chuckling darkly. She felt faint; she had just killed and ate her friend. Suddenly she passed out.

~POV over~

Alessa awoke back into her own body with a smile on her face. She reached down into the sash of her waist and felt her panties wet on the outside. She smiled feeling the effects of the lingering orgasm her body had.

She watched as the gnome started to stand up after coming too.  She started to fidget and scream and cry. Her torture had a much better effect then she thought. But she wanted to top it off this a cherry.

Her hands started to glow a low orange color and she cast her all to familiar spell. Suddenly the gnome began to feel her stomach and started to scream.

~Gnomes POV~

She had just woken up she felt weak, like she had been awake but asleep. The memories started to come back to her though. She began to scream and cry. Her friend was dead and the last thing she remembered was killing her and eating her.

She sobbed loudly into the table she was on. Then she felt something. There was a kick, a kick in her stomach? She then felt it again. She started to feel something wiggling in her gut then she heard a scream.

She paled when she realized what was going on. Her friend was alive! And being digested in her stomach! She screamed and started to panic she didn’t know what to do. She heard a familiar dark chuckle behind her and saw the blood elf smirking down at her.

~POV over

Alessa was laughing with glee, she had used her other form of lessor used magic to resurrect her little slaves friend just to be killed all over again in a much more painful way, she was patting herself on the back. This was by far one of her better sessions.

The gnome started to get up and move but Alessa looked down at her and spoke a command, “Stop moving now!” she barked at the gnome. She stopped moving at once. She could tell the gnome didn’t know what was going on again.

When she Mind controlled the poor gnome she had said she would do anything she wanted, so she made sure that she would follow through with her promise. Upon leaving her mind she had laid a rune in her brain, it was like a permanent mind control.

Alessa laughed watching the gnome fidget around trying to fight her control. “You will obey me, I am your master now and you shall follow what I say until the day I don’t find any use for you”. Alessa smiled seeing the gnome’s worried face it was very rewarding.

“Now then, I saved your friend for you, and stopped her suffering from you crushing her horribly. I guess that that was good payment for you to serve me.” She smiled down at the gnome in front of her. She sat down on a chair next to her table and lifted her foot up next to the gnome.

She reached over and pulled her thick snow boot off and watched as the sweat literally ran down her toes like a faucet. It had been over a week since she had taken her boot off, she had left them on for this reason alone.

“Come over to my foot now slave” She told the gnome in a strict tone. The white haired gnome could do nothing but follow her orders. “Now why don’t you give my feet a nice massage I’ve been on the road for a while and I could use one” she smirked.

The gnome begrudgingly followed her orders and started to run the Blood Elf’s sweaty foot.  Alessa started to moan feeling the gnome rub her feet, seeing the gnome crying softly just piled on to her already great mood.  

“Mmm that feels magnificent, I think you will be my honorary foot slave for a long, long time” she started to laugh watching the sickened face the gnome was making.

The gnome was reduced to a crying heap, her life was over, she was now a slave to her mistress’s feet, and her friend was slowly digesting in her stomach and she could do nothing to help her at all.

 

End Notes:

Well thats a wrap :D hope you all like it.

Please review and email me ideas you would like, i'll do basicly any idea , class, race you want ^,^

please tell me if i did any mistakes im trying to correct any i do and i really appreciate your reviews { i am a attention whore } >.>

Anyways until next time :D

Narcissism by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WOOT Over 10000 hits and i havn't even gotten to chapter 10 yet ^,^ that makes me very happy. Although its a little sad that i dont have that many reviews, yet so many people are looking at my story.

I'm a addict for reviews xD there what drive me to keep posting more chapters.

So please review and give me idea's my current request line is empty so if u want to see anything send me a email or review :D

Anyways, To commemorate this event i'll be posting MY first chapter idea xD

Hope it compares to the rest of yours ^,^

Enjoy!

“Can I help you?” Asked Nixxie as the front door opened. She looked up to see a tall brawny looking human. He was about 6.1, had dirty blonde hair, and was carrying a long broadsword on his back.

“Funny I didn’t know gnome’s could run shops, let alone sell others of their own kind.” He smirked and glared down at Nixxie. “Hey, I’m a goblin you lousy pink skin, see the ears” she pointed near her hair.

“All I see is a tiny green beast flapping her lips when she should be serving me what I want” he said in a haughty tone.  Nixxie was furious; who did he think he was? Who the hell are you to be ordering me around?” Nixxie barked at the human.

The human Flexed his arm muscles for a moment: “I dear merchant am the one and only Galiath of Stormwind!” Nixxie raised an eyebrow at his name. “Goliath?” Nixxie asked in an amused tone. “Couldn’t have thought of a better name then that Hun?”

The human’s eyes twitched with slight irritation. “Not Goliath you skin rotting gnome, Galiath” he spoke is name slowly. “I am the great conquer of battle fields, slayer of undead legions, I even witnessed the death of Deathwing himself!”

“Funny, I don’t recall hearing a warrior with chain mail, and a toothpick sword fight Deathwing” Nixxie held back a laugh. Galiath face went red with anger at her statement. “Will you sell me what I want you worthless merchant or should I take my gold somewhere else.

Nixxie wanted nothing more than for him to leave, but sadly he had gold. With a sigh Nixxie walked over to him and asked; “What are you looking for Hun?” Galiath smirked; “About time you learned your place Goblin. I’m looking for a female gnome, about a foot or so tall”.

“Let me guess regular sized women where too big for you?” Nixxie giggled.  Galiath looked enraged “All have you know I’ve bedded many A women before and I rocked there worlds better than the L90ETC!” Galiath yelled at her.

“There’s a difference from playing a tune then rocking out Hun” Nixxie couldn’t help bursting into laughter at his shocked expression.  “Do you have the female I request or do you not” He barked at her, venom in his voice.

After a minute Nixxie got her laughter under control. she thought it over then smiled to herself. “I think I know what you’re looking for”.

Nixxie went to the side of her table and lifted out a large cage about 2 feet tall and a foot wide. Inside was a female gnome about a foot and a couple of inches tall. She had bubblegum pink hair in pigtails. and flawless perfect skin. She has no cuts or bruises on her.

Many people wanted gnomes for pets but they wanted them to show off. So every once and awhile she would get a taller than average gnome and she would clean it up a bit, feed it regularly, and take care of it to make it docile. Most people didn’t want guard gnomes so the nicer the better.

Nixxie looked at the gnome in front of her. When she got this one she was very timid. She would run around the store and hide from Nixxie, to her dismay. But sadly she had the gnome for a while and got a little attached to it, or a lot attached.

Nixxie looked at the gnome in front of her. She was sad to see her go but smiled already thinking up a plan. She had thought of her as a little pet and played with her once and awhile when no one was around. She even taught her gnome to eat other gnomes and play with them.

She smiled and petted the poor gnome, this human would probably torment and scar her she thought. With a sigh Nixxie opened the cage and lifted the gnome out onto her desk. Galiath looked down at the gnome and smirked.

“I think it will do just fine” He didn’t even acknowledge her as a gnome, then again most people didn’t but Nixxie still had a soft spot for this little one. “How much do you want for it?” He asked Nixxie.

“SHE” Nixxie said sharply, “Is 3 grand”. Galiath’s eyes popped out when she said that. “3 GRAND FOR A WORTHLESS GNOME, THIS IS ROBBERY!” He raged. “Look: Goliath:” she mock said his name; “She is 3 grand, she is in perfect health, has been trained for years, and is a taller than average gnome. You can ether take it or leave it” Nixxie said in a sharp tone.

Galiath thought it over. “Will you take loans by chance he asked her” with a serious expression.  “Nixxie was really getting mad at this point; “Look ether pay in full or go stick you {Little} goliath in a stump” Nixxie glared at him.

Galiath was getting very angry now, “Fine then take your gold” He reached into his bag and pulled out the right amount and tossed it to Nixxie. Nixxie counted it, twice to make sure it was all there. With a sigh Nixxie brought out the paper work.

“All right she is all yours then” Galiath smirked and smiled down at the little gnome on the table. “To bad you’re so small could have used you in more ways if you were just a little bigger” he laughed.

Nixxie smirked. A sickeningly sweet smile graced Nixxie’s face. “Well if you needed her a little bigger why didn’t you say so? Galiath looked at her confused. “And how would you do that exactly?” He asked in a mocking voice.

Nixxie bit her tongue not to get angry at him. “I got just the thing” she smiled and went to her desk. She started to look around and found what she wanted. She reached into one of her desk drawers and pulled out a small disk type devise with a crystal embedded in it.

Nixxie smirked when she found it. “Here you are good sir” she handed him the device. Galiath looked it over not knowing what it was. “What is this piece of junk goblin” he asked in an arrogant tone.

Nixxie counted to 5 in her head then continued. “That my friend is a “World Enlarger”. Nixxie giggled at his expression. “Let me dumb it down for you more, it makes who ever uses grow things a little depending how long they use it.

Galiath was many things, strong, brave {to a point} but bright wasn’t one of them. “So you’re saying I can make the bitch even larger?” he smiled. Nixxie wanted to laugh in his face. “Why yes it makes things larger” she smiled.

“This is great let’s see what it can do”. He was about to activate it when Nixxie stopped him. “Wait!, Don’t use it here it would be umm… bad for business to be giving deals to only one person if others saw you come in then leave with that, they would think I’m a bad person to do business with. Nixxie sighed.

Galiath looked confused for a moment then shrugged. “Fine I shall use it once I return home”. Nixxie smirked again; “Oh no you have to use it in the jungles of Stranglethorn. You see it is powered by… the umm... Atmosphere here. It gives it the natural ability the crystal on it needs to work”.

Even Nixxie thought he wouldn’t be this stupid. She was wrong when started to nod like he understood.

“How much for this contraption?” he asked her. “Why, on the house of course” she giggled. Galiath looked down at her unbelieving for a moment but shrugged it off, if a deal was too good to be true then just go along with it of course.

“It was a pleasure doing business with you, for the most part goblin” he smirked then walked out the front door.

“No trust me pink skin the pleasure was very much mine” She laughed out loud when he left.

~outside Nixxie’s shop~

Galiath walked down the road with the gnome he had just bought in his backpack wiggling around a little, he would have so much fun with this little toy. Galiath was a very wealthy human; he was the son of a landlord in Goldshire so his family’s wealth was very vast.

He was also a greedy man. It didn’t matter how much money he had he would always pick fights over the littlest thing if it involved saving some copper. Like most spoiled children he had been pampered at youth and had been given everything he asked for.

When he grew of age to fight he took a liking to it. It didn’t matter if it was a smaller child or a bandit he would pick on all who were in his way. Sadly because of his general attitude he was a lady repellent. He was a full time womanizer.

He believed that women where nothing but objects made to obey their masters, and when they didn’t, they should be punished. His family had also bought slaves so he was used to this atmosphere growing up. To him it was perfectly natural.

He had many girlfriends through bribe, blackmail, and even forced. Absolute power corrupts, absolute. Sadly many of the women he had been with he had killed once he was done with them, or they tried to leave him.

He had travel for years fighting and gaining his bad reputation throughout the eastern kingdoms all the way to Northrend.

Sadly he still lacked skill. Most warriors had when they got a certain amount of strength they would trade there small sword and chain mail for plate gear and massive weapons. Sadly plate armor was just too heavy for him to use, and a better weapon was just too heavy.

He didn’t work much so he had never needed a reason to upgrade any of his ragged gear. If it wasn’t broken than why fix it. Most would think wearing mail in a place like Northrend would be a hazard since you would have next to no armor, but he could pay anyone he needed to kill things for him and claim the fame.

 

As Galiath was walking he went the little object in his pocket. He smiled thinking about all the fun that awaited him; little did he know it wouldn’t be his fun that was had.

~A Few miles from Nixxies shop~

Galiath was growing tired of his walking, he wanted to just hearth and be on with it, yet that incisive goblin had told him he would need to use the device first before he left STV. After a while he just grew exhausted, he had always hearthed or used a mount he was not accustomed to walking for long periods of time.

He looked out into the horizon and saw that the sun had almost set. With that he started to open up his tent and get ready for some fun.  After he finished pitching the tent setting up his bedding and getting out of his clothes it was well past dark.

He lit a small fire outside the tent and went back inside. Once he checked that he did everything he closed the tent’s door and opened his backpack. The gnome tumbled out lightly onto the padded ground and looked around figuring out where she was.

“Welcome my little slave” He spoke in a deep voice smirking down at her. The gnome looked up at him and had a blank look on her face. This confused him, many gnomes cowered at his size and where screaming in fear when they saw him, yet this one just looked at him oddly?

“Well then slave, you are now my property! You will do everything I say or else you shall be severely punished do I make myself clear?” he yelled at her. The gnome looked at him then started to wander around the tent.

Galiath was flabbergasted. This had never happened to him before. He had ordered assassins to kill each other for his amusement, he had commanded groups on battlefields to do it bidding, yet this little gnome was not paying attention to him?

He growled seeing the gnome lay down on his bed and start humming to herself. “LISTEN HEAR YOU LITTLE BITCH I AM YOU MASTER! YOU WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I COMMAND NOW GROVVLE AT MY FEET YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSE OF FLESH!” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

The gnome looked at him and giggled. He was now angrier than he had ever been. “WELL THEN IN THAT CASE YOU WILL SOON BE SCREAMING AND WEEPING AND I SHALL NOT GIVE YOU ANY PITY YOU USELESS TOY!” And with that he pulled out the small device in his pocket.

He focused on its power and started to press the random buttons on it. Soon he felt the effects of the device activate on his body. “HAHAHA NOW YOU SHALL SEE THE FU… full….” He stopped mid-sentence as he started to feel his body change but it wasn’t getting larger.

“Wh... What’s hap... happening to me?” he started to panic. He dropped the device and watched in horror as he started to shrink. Slowly he dwindled little by little inch by inch. The gnome in the tent watched him with joy as he started to become her size, then continue to shrink.

He watched in shock as the little gnome before him started to get larger and larger as he shrank. Soon he was only an inch tall. “What… what happened?” he started to panic. “GRR THAT BITCH GOBLIN MUST HAVE DONE THIS, SHE MUST HAVE TRICKE…” He stopped when he felt the ground shake.

He looked up to see the glaring eyes of the gnome behind him. “WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU LITTLE WHORE! CANT YOU SEE YOUR MASTER IS THINKI….” He gasped as the gnome moved her leg back in the air then kicked him into the air.

He was sent through the air and crashed into the tent wall. When his landing was hard but not fatal since the tent was padded. “YOU LITTLE BITCH I WILL KILL YOU FOR THAT JUST WAIT YOU AND YOUR WHORE GOBLIN FRIEND WILL BE MY BITC…” {SMACK}

He was sent flying again by the gnome. She glared down haltingly at him and began gto walk to his fallen body. He gasped in horror as she lifted her foot up and slammed it on him. He has face up against her sweaty sole.

The tent was very insulated and since she was walking back and forth she had begun to sweat a bit. She lifted her sweaty foot up and kept her glare on the small human before her.

Unlike most gnomes this gnome was very intelligent. She had been taught basic things from Nixxie and knew basic common and orcish, on the other hand she still couldn’t speak ether. She had a vast admiration for Nixxie and hated anyone who ever insulted her real master.

She glared at the struggling human before her and lifted her foot up again to smash it back down on his limping body.  She started to grind her foot on him loving his screams of agony. After a minute she raised her foot off him and watched him start to crawl away.

A sick smile flowed onto her face and she bent over and picked the human up. Her grip was very tight and he felt his bones start to crack in her grip. With a small giggle she bent back over and moved the human to her backside.

Galiath didn’t know what was happening till he saw what was going on. “N… NNN… NO! YOU…. YOU CAN’T! I... I AM YOUR MASTER YOU CA….” He was silenced as his faced was shoved into the gnome’s sweaty asshole.

She began to moan feeling him scream into her ass. She slowly savoring the feel began to push him in little by little. It was a very tight fit and his struggling was only making it a bigger challenge but she was determined. After a minute of shoving she smashed the last of his legs in feeling something snap on the way in.

She fell over in ecstasy feeling him scream and struggle in vain inside her tiny, tiny, anal cavity. She spread her legs and started to finger herself moaning and gasping. It was heaven having him inside her filthy hole.

After about 5 minutes of stroking her dripping cunt and feeling him struggle she screamed her release and came. On her orgasm she clenched her ass a little too tight and felt something snap and a bloodcurdling scream, literally blood started to leak out of her puckered anus.

After her release she moved her index finger over her asshole and pushed it in a little moving the human corpse’s remains into her bowls even deeper, she liked the way he felt in there. She pulled her finger out and looked at the blood coating it. With a long lick she started to suck the blood off her finger moaning a little as she did it.

Once she finished she got up on wobbly legs and started to search through the human’s backpack. She pulled out a few things and set them down next to her. As she lied down she let out a yawn and started to drift off to sleep.

~Nixxie’s Pet Shop, 6:00 am~

Nixxie had just woken up, it had been a long day yesterday and she wanted to go to sleep early. She started to do her daily routine when she heard a knock on the front door. She raised an eyebrow in a groggy state not knowing what was going on; it was way too early for people to come to her shop.

Nixxie with slight annoyance walked over to the front door and opened it. Outside her front door was her pet gnome carrying a small backpack {basically a blanket being held together with things in it} and shivering slightly outside her door.

Nixxie gasped seeing her gnome outside like that so early. “Aww poor girl how long ya been out there” she frowned. She picked up her gnome in both arms and walked inside to her room.

When she got there her gnome’s shivering had stopped and she was smiling with joy seeing Nixxie. Nixxie laid her down on the bed and sat in front of her. “So what happened to ya Chi-Chi” she giggled.  She had given the gnome the name a while ago and she just adored it so that was her pet name for her.

Chi-Chi Giggled slightly and lifted her ass into the air. Nixxie blinked for a moment then burst into laughter. “hehehehe well he did want to get into you” she broke out into laughter. Chi-chi just giggled and hugged Nixxie.

“Aww ya miss me girl?” she smiled lovingly at the mid-sized gnome before her. She had taught her many things since she was her pet, like how to torture, kill, and play with other gnomes {or anything smaller then her for that matter}. She had a natural violent streak in her and Nixxie loved it. She was just the cutest violent little sociopath a girl could want, and more.

“So what did you bring me from your latest conquest?” Nixxie giggled and smiled at her. Chi-Chi opened up her bag and pulled out another bag. Nixxie looked at it confused till she opened it and saw it overflowing with gold.

Nixxie’s jaw hit the floor; it was an enchanted pouch so it was literally endless. She gasped seeing the thousands of gold being poured out. “Ch.… Chi-Chi” Nixxie stuttered out; “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” She dropped the pouched and hugged the gnome with a smile plastered to her face.

Chi-Chi however pushed her away. Nixxie looked confused till she saw Chi-Chi reach into her pack and pull something else out. She was confused as Chi-Chi giggled and kept her back to her. “Whatchya up to?” Nixxie asked then felt her body tingle.

Chi-Chi turned around with the World enlarger in her hands giggling at Nixxie’s reaction. Slowly Nixxie began to shrink till she was the same size as Chi-Chi. Nixxie looked at Chi-Chi and sighed at her. “Girl what have I told you about doing that without my permission”.

Nixxie walked over to her and embraced the giggling gnome in a tight hug. Chi-Chi moaned feeling her master hugging her naked body. “So that’s what you wanted then” Nixxie smirked at her gnome moaning in her arms.

“Well then I hope you slept well, we might be at this for a while” Nixxie grinned and began to take her clothes off and ravish her little Chi-Chi laying gentle kisses on her neck.

 

To Be Continued… <3

 

End Notes:

And finished! The idea i've been bating around for a while so i really hope you all enjoy it.

Again pretty please review, i am a review whore.

The more reviews i get the faster i can crank out chapters ^,^

Please email or { Review } me idea's you would like to see tell me any race or idea you want and i will be happy to write it out for you. 

    Until next time >(^,^)<

Remembrance by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Wow... almost 3 thousand people looked at my last chapter and only 4 reviewed it :( makes me a little sad that im not doing as well as people would like.

Well for the Reviewes who actuelly took the time to review i was suprised and a little shocked at the requests for more Chi-Chi, i had made her as a 1 time deal really, maybe make her do a camio lol

But i have thought long and hard and finished a backstory for this so i really hope you all like it.

 

 

~9 AM Nixxie’s pet shop, - Nixxie’s bedroom~

Nixxie’s naked, sweating, body lay across her bed with a small pair of arms holding her tightly. Nixxie looked down with pleasure seeing the sweet innocent {to most} face of her little Chi-Chi.

Nixxie sighed with contentment watching her little Chi-Chi snuggling closer to her body, it was just so adorable. The effects of the World Enlarger only last a couple hours and thus she was back to her 2 ½ frame.

Nixxie started to pet Chi-Chi’s hair and had to stop herself from giggling watching her push into the petting. She was still so young Chi-Chi, now that Nixxie thought about it; it had been almost 4 years since she had first met Chi-Chi. Time sure does go by.

Nixxie frowned slightly recalling how their first encounter started.

~4 Years Ago~

The year had just started it was a crisp January morning. The sun had just come up and the day was just beginning, well at least it was for a certain goblin. Nixxie stood proudly at the front of her brand new shop.

Since she was a little girl she had always been a fan of gnomes. Her parents had been very wealthy auctioneers with hundreds of thousands of gold to their names. Most people would know goblins to be greedy by every standard, but like most parents, they liked to spoil their child from time to time.

Nixxie had been 6 when she had been given her first gnome. She had cheered with joy receiving it on her 6th birthday. She had wished for one since she saw her mom using 2 gnomes to message her feet one evening.

The gnome was female, about 3 inches tall with light green hair cut short. The gnome was very clean unlike most of their kind, her parents wanted to give their daughter a toy not a disease.  Nixxie grinned down at the frightened gnome on her hand and ran up to her room to play with her.

She had done normal things at first with her gnome, tea parties, dress up, and make overs. But after a week of doing the same old with her gnome like any other toy she started to think of other things to do. She decided to try playing Hide and seek with her gnome since she needed someone else to do it with.

She put the gnome on the floor and counted to 10. Nixxie heard running and giggled while she counted, once she got to 10 she looked around for her gnome. She checked under the bed, in the closet, under her desk, her chair, her rug, and just about everywhere she could think of.

“Alright little gnomie come on out you win” she said somewhat sadly. Like most children she hated losing. After a minute she didn’t see the gnome come out. “Little gnomie?” she called again. She started to panic trying to figure out what happened.

After 5 minutes Nixxie opened her door and ran downstairs. “MOM MOM, MY GNOMIE’S GONE!!!” She screamed to her mother. Her mom looked at her confused and asked her what happened. Once Nixxie told her the whole story she frowned at her and told her gnome’s where not to be trusted like that, they would bolt on their master’s first chance they got.

Nixxie started to cry fearing her gnome was gone forever. Nixxies mother sighed and went upstairs with her daughter, after 5 minutes of searching her daughter’s room she found the gnome cowering in her daughters used sock.

“Told ya we would find her dear” Nixxie’s mom smiled at her. Nixxie stopped crying and was smiling with joy seeing her mom hold her gnome up. “Now Nixxie it’s time to show ya the best part of having a gnome” Nixxie’s mom smiled down at her daughter.

“What’s that mommy?” Nixxie asked confused. “Punishment dear” Nixxies mom grinned. Nixxie paled slightly at what she heard. Punishment in her house was brutal, she would be spanked, put in time outs, grounded, she hated every moment of it.

“Wa... What are you going to do?” Nixxie stuttered lightly. Nixxies mother giggled; “It’s not what I’m going to do Nixxie, it’s what you’re going to do. After all she is your pet after all”. Nixxie looked confused not understanding.

“You want me to ground her?” she asked making her mom die of laughter. “hehehe not exactly dear, gnomes are not people dear. We can do much worse things to them then we could others” she grinned. She told Nixxie to sit down and went over to her with the gnome still in the sock.

She lifted Nixxies bare sweating foot up since she had been running around and started to put the sock on. Nixxie looked down somewhat in awe watching her mom trap the gnome in her old dirty sock. “Mommy the socks stinky I used it yesterday, why are you putting my gnomie in there?”

“Punishment dear. She needs to know who is the boss around here and that she is nothing but insects beneath are feet.” She giggled pulling the sock up the rest of the way crushing the gnome into her daughter’s foot.

The gnome struggled into Nixxies sole feeling herself crushed by the sweaty flesh and the hand on the outside of her prison. Nixxie burst out laughing, the gnome was tickling her feet. “HEHEHEHEHE Mom she won’t sto.. hehehe stop tickling me hehehe” She fell down laughing.

Her mom looked down at the gnome suffering in her daughter’s sweaty sock prison and grinned. “Good, make sure to keep her in there for as long as you like.” She smiled and left her daughter laughing on the floor.

That was probably the first moment Nixxie started to love gnomes. She had kept the gnome in her sock for 4 hours now and soon she just stopped. Nixxie stopped laughing and looked at the lightly breathing lump in her sock. “Hey keep going I was enjoying that gnomie!” She said annoyed at her gnome’s sudden cease of movement.

The gnome didn’t comply but instead laid there panting and against her sweaty foot. This angered Nixxie. “Mommy said you need to do as I say now do it!” she yelled at the gnome. The gnome tried to move but was too exhausted.

Nixxie was very mad now since her gnome was disobeying her again. “Fine mommy said to punish you if you didn’t listen to me!” Nixxie got up and stomped her foot on the ground, or more the foot that the gnome was trapped in.

She heard a scream and a snap and felt her foot get wetter. Nixxie giggled, she liked this feeling more. She raised her foot up again and stomped even harder. The scream was heard again but this time it didn’t stop the gnome kept screaming. Nixxie kept giggling and started to grind her foot into the floor feeling the mushy feeling spread more and more, but the screaming seemed to be less and less heard.

Nixxie did this for about 5 minutes and stopped once the mess she felt in her sock was everywhere. She peeled her wet, dripping sock off and looked at the bloody mess on her foot. Nixxie wondered what happened to her gnome.

“MOM!” Nixxie yelled from her room. A few minutes later Nixxies mother walked in and asked what happened. “Mom my gnomes gone again”. Nixxie’s mom gripped the bridge of her nose in irritation; her daughter had done it again. With a sigh Nixxies mom asked what had happened.

“I don’t know mommy, I kept gnomie in my sock and was playing with her, after a bit she stopped playing and I did what you said and punished her, I did this” Nixxie raised her foot up and stomped it leaving a light red mark on the carpet.

Nixxies mom looked at her and started to smile, then giggle, then burst into a full blown laughter.  Nixxie didn’t know what was so funny, “Mommy are you ok?” Nixxie asked slightly concerned. Nixxie’s mother kept laughing for a moment then stopped. “Hehehehe honey she didn’t run away again, she lived up to her purpose.” Nixxie looked at her confusion evident on her face.

“You crushed her dear.” Nixxie soon realized what happened and started to cry. Nixxie’s mom panicked seeing her daughter cry. “Whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold up what’s wrong Nixxie?  Nixxie stopped her crying slightly, “Mommy I… I killed her...” She started to cry again.

Nixxie’s mother realized what was wrong now. “Relax Nixxie remember what I told ya earlier? The gnomes are not people, you can kill them” She smiled and started to stroke her daughter’s hair. Nixxies sobbing slowed down more. “But, mommy you said killing was wrong” She cried lightly.

“Nixxie dearie killing is wrong you know that but gnomes are like bugs, I’ve seen you crush them before. There the same thing there fun to play with then you throw them away when you get tired of them.” Nixxies mom smiled down at her.

Nixxie stopped crying and sniffled a little. “So this wasn’t bad mommy”? “Not at all dear, in fact I kill a couple a week” Her mom laughed. Nixxie smiled. She had feared that she had broken one of her parents most sacred rules.

Nixxie looked down at the bloody mess and asked what she was going to do with her. Nixxies mother smiled and took the remains away and told her to stay upstairs for a while. Nixxie cleaned up and went back to playing with her other toys for another hour.

After that her mom called her down for dinner. She went downstairs and saw her dad and mom talking there usual discussions money, profits, money, income, money, gold, oh did I mention money? Nixxie sat herself down and saw her mom getting her father dinner then herself some. Once she got to nixxie she brought out something else then the meat and vegetable’s they were eating.

It looked like an orange tomato soup. Nixxie looked at it puzzled for a moment but shrugged. She started to eat but noticed it didn’t taste like tomatoes. “Mommy what is this? It tastes funny”. Nixxies mother giggled and whispered something to her father who let out a throaty chuckle.

“Well you see sweetie you’re trying an average meal me and your father have, in fact were eating it right now just in a different form. Nixxie looked confused but kept eating. She tasted vegetables, broth, and meat but it was a much juicier meat.

Once she finished eating she smiled feeling a full. Once she helped her mom put away the dirty plates she asked “Mommy you never told me what I was eating earlier” Nixxie asked slightly confused. Nixxies mother smiled somewhat proudly at her daughter.

Well dear the dinner you at was made by you”. Nixxie looked confused still but she tried to think it through. “Mommy I still don’t understand?” Nixxie’s mother sighed, she had been trying to teach her daughter little hints to help her later in life yet she still had trouble grasping them.

“What you ate dearie was your gnome, like most gnomes there just playthings to us but there so much more. Gnomes are one of the most popular foods out there” Nixxies mother explained to her. Nixxie looked shocked at first but then started to smile.

She had provided her own food for the day. She giggled think about it. “Can I do that more mommy?” Nixxie asked with puppy dog eyes.  Her mother grinned down at her daughter. “Of course dear in fact I should start teaching you more ways gnomes are meant to be used anyways, you’re close to age”.

                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------

And with that memory we bring are self’s back to the present at the front of Nixxie’s store. Nixxie had opened her store just a month ago in an early December. She wanted to open a store for years doing what she loved, working with gnomes.

She had opened it in December so the customers would flock her stores for presents to loved ones. She guessed that it would be the right way to start off a business, she was dead wrong. A gnome shop was somewhat uncommon but the ones known where know for a reason.

If you just open one up no one would know anything about it. The cost of her shop had been vast and the cost of all her gnomes also had left her almost bankrupt. Her parents had given her a loin {with interest of course} to open her shop that she needed to pay back in full by the end of January.

She stood at the front of her shop crying slightly. It had been one month and because of the rush everyone went to well-known gnome shops and not hers. She was going to lose everything in just a few days unless she sold at least a quarter of her supplies, over  1500 gnomes.

She sighed and opened her shop up pouting.  “3 more days” sighed Nixxie.  Her father had been against her opening the shop in the first place. He wanted her to take up the roll of an auctioneer like her family had done for generations, but she wanted to start her own life the way she wanted.

Her mother had been kind enough to give her the loan of 20k to buy the shop and her supplies. She had spent 98% of the gold on everything the first couple of days and the rest she kept for food and supplies. But day after day no one came. It was January first now with just a few days left, she needed a miracle.

“Ring, Ring”

She heard the front door open and rubbed her slight tears away to see who entered. She expected to see an arrogant goblin {AKA her father } strut into the store but was a little shocked to see a light blue skinned troll walk in.

“Umm may I help you?” Nixxie asked a little confused. The troll was large at least 6ft 5 in height. She had turquoise hair in a simple braid. “Hello mon” She waved at her. “Me names Seshia” The troll smiled at her. Nixxie looked confused for a moment, she had a total of 7 customers and was not used to confrontation.

“I don’t see pose ya got any gnomes by chance?” She asked Nixxie. Nixxie blinked… Blinked twice… Three times. “Umm why yes, right this way. She led her to the back of the store. Nixxie had not had enough time to finish work in the front thus her stores main area was empty.

She had kept all her gnomes in cages in the back of her shop. Over 6000 gnomes where in the back stacked cage on cage lined up so people could view them. Seshia looked them over and grinned. “Now dats what I be talkin about mon!” She shouted with joy”

Nixxie jumped a little, she had never seen someone so excited in her store, not even herself. “Ok miss which ones would you like? Please take your time” Nixxie told the troll. “I see what I want mon” Nixxie looked confused then looked at her gnomes then her eyes opened up.

“Umm... Umm coul… could you please be more specific?” Nixxie stuttered out.  Seshia grinned, “I be taking the lot mon” Nixxie breathed in sharply. This had to be a dream. Pinch…. Pinch pinch…. Bites hand “Oww” Nixxie winced.

“Ss… sooo… so yo… you you… want them…ALL?” Nixxie stuttered out. Seshia looked her over confused, “I said that didn’t I mon?” Nixxie started to breathe a little heavily. “Whoa you ok mon?” Seshia asked worried.

Nixxie calmed herself down. “Umm yes sorry about that” Nixxie blushed. Nixxie looked up at the mountain of gnomes, “Umm how do you plan on moving them all? “Seshia grinned and pulled out an odd looking stone. It was light blue like her skin and had a deep indent on it into a rune.

This be a teleporting crystal. They be rare and can only be used once. It be like a hearthstone sept it can move lots of tings. Nixxie looked at it puzzled. She had seen many things but this was a new one. Seshia reached out and pulled a bag out of her pack. She looked it through and started to count with her fingers.

“Dis should cover it if you sell at average price, and der be a little tip to” She grinned at the little goblin below her. “Have a good one mon” Seshia walked over the the cages and placed the stone down on top of them.  In a bright bluse flash everything was gone.

Nixxie gasped seeing all her gnomes vanish like that; it had been a sight to behold. Seshia grinned at Nixxies face it was priceless. “I hope ya be getting more gnomes soon I like to buy dem in bulk” She grinned and walked out the front door leaving an awestruck Nixxie in her wake.

After a minute Nixxie got her baring together and looked at the bag in her hands. She opened it and gasped. In side she saw mountains upon mountains of gold; it had been an enchanted satchel so it carried more on the inside then the outside.

Nixxie Took a final count after 6 hours of counting and had made a prophet of 700k. She had been given more than just a tip by far, her gnomes where worth 100k tops. She grinned and started to cry, but not of sadness, but tears of joy.

She had asked for a miracle and had been given one.

                                         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~3 Months later~

Nixxie had been living the dream. She paid back her loin in full and upgraded her shop is every way she dreamed and more. She had enough money from that one troll she had met back then to pay for month worth of supplies.

Also once word got out that she had sold over 6000 gnomes at once business sored. People from all around came to buy her gnomes; she had been given a reputation and made thousands of gold each day. Life was good.

It was a Noon on a Wednesday; it was her usual supply day. Every 3 weeks Nixxie would get a new supply of wild gnomes from hunters. Wild gnomes where cheap and easy to buy if you knew where to buy them that is, thanks to Nixxies high reputation, she actually had the hunters seek her out.

She had people of every race come to sell to her, Humans, Night elves, Orc’s, Blood elves, you name it. She once had a huge supply from Hemet Nesingwary himself. She smiled seeing a shady looking Worgan walk up to her, he had a rugged look to him and dirt matted his fur.

He had been walking here with a large crate strapped to a horse follow behind him. Nixxie smiled when he lifted the crate off of his mount and set it down next to her. “Good to see my number one supplier” She grinned.

The worgen snarled at her then let out a thick chuckle, “The pleasures mine Nixxie, I think you will love the supply this time” he grinned. She had met this Worgen about a month ago and he always had a way of trapping the gnomes, it was probably a racial thing but Nixxie didn’t care, she had a good supply whenever he showed up.

“What’s in the crate hairy?” She giggled at the nick name she gave him. He never used his name and so Nixxie would call him what ever came to mind whenever she saw him. He frowned at the name this time, but was happy it wasn’t as bad as last time {“cough cough fluffy cough”}.

“Fresh batch just caught them this weak and over half of them are in very health condition” he grinned. “I’ll be the judge of that” Nixxie replied. –Hairy- opened the crate and let Nixxie have a look. She pulled a small step ladder over and peered into the crate.

Inside was about 1000 gnomes of all colors shapes and sizes even those rare green ones, man they were violent at times. Nixxie grinned at them. They had not cuts or a laceration like last time, -hairy- was a great tracker but not the best trapper. The gnomes sometimes had some minor cuts and bled out.

Nixxie looked them over for about 8 minutes then started to wonder. “Alright I see the rest now where’s the best?” Nixxie asked him. The worgen started to sweat a little, “These are the best of the best Nixxie. There in prime condition”.

“Come on Hairy there all under 6 inches where are the taller ones?” Nixxie was getting slightly annoyed now. “You know the taller ones are the hardest to find” he spat back. “I don’t care I know you have them let me see them” She ordered sharply.

If he had a tail it would be between his legs, Nixxie was only 2 and half feet tall but she was scarier then a wind elemental with a dog whistle. With a low growl he went to his mount and pulled out 3 cages. Inside where about 7 gnomes.

Nixxie looked at them. Inside the first was 3 gnomes each about a foot tall looking at her with fear, this pleased her greatly. The second one had 3 more gnomes all female who were crying and huddled together all about a foot tall, maybe a little shorter though.

But the last cage had only 1 gnome in it. The gnome was female with bright bubblegum pink hair, and had her hair in 2 pigtails? Since when did gnomes braid their hair? She was a little over a foot tall. She looked at gnome and watched as she made a face at her then laughed at Nixxies reaction.

What the heck is going on with this one? “Hey hairy what’s the deal with this one”?  The worgen looked at her and glared. “She’s mental that’s what! When I caught her she bit me and started to shriek at such a high pitch I thought I was going deaf”.

“But that’s not why she’s in the cage alone. She’s a killer.” Nixxie looked confused. “Excuse me could you repeat that? I thought you just said this 1 foot gnome was a killer” Nixxie giggled out the last part. The Worgan snarled at the gnome who stuck her tongue out at him.

“I, She’s a killer all right. When I caught her I put her in a cage with all the other gnomes, that was a mistake I will never make again.” Nixxie looked puzzled. “What happened?” asked Nixxie. “After about 30 gnomes where caught I finished for the day and made came. When I went to check my supply there was none!” He shouted the last part out.

“That cannibalistic midget psychopath murdered all of the gnomes in the cage!” she screamed at her. Nixxie flinched slightly.  “She had blood all over her and the bodies of dead gnomes laid everywhere, it was worse than what I’ve seen people do to gnomes, she is bad news. “He finished.

Nixxie had her jaw open slightly, she knew gnomes where violent by nature but one who massacred other gnomes? “Tell me why did you keep the sociopathic little runt if she killed your supplies?” He frowned slightly. “Over 3 grand was lost to her, I need my prophets to keep up. I’ll just sell her; the larger gnomes will get me at least a K.

Nixxie grinned mentally. “I’ll buy the lot” she smiled. “I’ve needed g some larger gnomes and I don’t care if she killed a Tauren, I’ll break her like the rest. –Hairy- frowned and looked at the gnome glaring at him. “All yours, it gives me bad vibes every time I look at it. I’ll be happy to be rid of IT!’ he barked the last part.

Nixxie pulled out about 20k and handed the payment over to the Worgen. He grinned and lifted the crate to the back of her store for her. “As always it’s a pleasure miss Nixxie, I should be getting my next batch full in about a month”. He grinned at her.

“Alright, until then Hairy” She waved him off as he left and went back to her store. Once inside she started to sort all the gnomes. Certain gnomes had to be with their size groups or else territory wars would break out, she had made that mistake a few times.

After a couple hours of sorting she finished the crate and moved outside the back of her store. She walked back in and looked at the 3 cages on her desk. The 1 foot gnomes where hard to come by. Most gnomes never grew past 7 inches so the bigger was better.

She moved the larger gnomes to the back with about 10 other gnomes there size and looked at the last cage on her desk. Nixxie looked inside to see the little bubblegum firecracker siting down watching her very closely, almost studying her?

Now that Nixxie took a closer look she could tell the gnome was large at 1 foot and an inch she was the largest gnome she had seen before. She was about the size of herself as a child. She looked at the gnome clothed in rags and saw that she looked somewhat clean? Odd since most gnomes didn’t bathe.

The Gnome was about 14 years in age from what Nixxie could tell, most gnomes looked like baby’s at any age of their life but after months of working with them Nixxie could always tell their age or at least a year or to apart.

Nixxie couldn’t help but wonder why the Gnome had Pig tails though. Gnomes where not very intelligent, well at least not the green skinned ones but this gnome had the concepts down to bathe, dress neatly, and presentable? This made Nixxie very curious.

Nixxie watched the large gnome just as she watched her. After a minute Nixxie went over to a cage near the front and pulled out a 2 inch gnome. She walked back over to the large gnome and opened the top of the cage.

The gnome looked up and raised an eyebrow at Nixxie further making her curious. Nixxie dropped the little gnome into the cage and closed the lid. She pulled up a chair and watched silently. The large gnome looked at Nixxie silently then looked back at the tiny gnome in front of her. Then back to Nixxie.

After a minute Nixxie watched the tiny gnome run around but the large gnome still sat there watching Nixxie. Nixxie scratched her head. This confused her greatly, the worgen told her that this gnome was a born killer yet she seemed as harmless as a fly.

After another 5 minutes Nixxie got fed up. “Look Ya see the little speck in front of you” She growled at her. Nixxie jumped back then the Gnome nodded. “Di... did you just nod???” The gnome nodded again. Gnome where not smart they couldn’t understand people they were animals, insects, lower life!

But this one could understand her speech? Nixxie felt a little out of her comfort zone at the moment, she knew a lot about gnomes but she was in the dark here. “Can you understand me?” Nixxie asked. The gnome smirked and nodded again.

Nixxie was dumbfounded now. “Can you speak?” Nixxie asked with a little excitement in her voice. The gnome frowned and shook her head. Nixxie frowned to; a talking gnome could make her loads of cash. Nixxie started to pace thinking to herself when she heard a small scream. She turned around and saw the large gnome smiling to herself while the little gnome was under her foot.

“What are you doing?” Nixxie said sharply the gnome panicked slightly and lifted her foot up averting her eyes. Nixxie looked at the gnome and saw her blushing slightly. “I didn’t say stop” Nixxie said. The gnome looked up and looked down at the gnome then back to her.

“Go on go ahead, go wild she’s yours.” Nixxie urged her on. In the blink of a eye the confused look on the gnome turned into a sociopathic grin as she glared down at the gnome before her. She stood up and walked to the cowering gnome before her.

She giggled and lifted her foot up and stomped it hard on the gnome below her. The gnome screamed in agony, but the noise just made the larger gnome smile and starts to slowly grind her foot onto her. Nixxie watched shocked as the docile gnome before her turned into this malevolent torturer she was watching.

After a minute the gnome lifted her foot off the crushed gnome and giggled at her bloody crying form below her. The gnome tried to crawl away but didn’t get far when the much larger gnome removed the small sash around her waist.

She grinned and moved her large {for a gnome} rear over the bloody, crying gnome below her. With a slight hop she landed on the gnome below here laughing hearing the scream she let out, it was blood curdling.

Nixxie gasped seeing this. She had seen many, many, many thing but this was the most unique thing she ever encountered. The large gnome started to hop on her ass and grind the gnome below her into the hard cage floor.

Soon the screaming died down and stopped. The large gnome frowned and peeled the dead gnome off her ass. She held it up and shrugged, then tossed it to the corner of her cage and sat back down. Nixxie’s jaw was hitting the floor.

“So it’s true then. You’re a killer. A gnome kill” Nixxie almost whispered. The gnome before her blushed slightly and looked away.  Nixxie just looked at the gnome for a little while. Time had gone by and it was near 8 PM.

“I want some answers tomorrow” Nixxie looked down at the gnome before her. She opened the caged and reached for the dead gnome but was stopped as the large gnome moved to the corner and yelled at her.

Nixxie pulled her hand back in fear for a moment. Was the gnome guarding the dead body? “Why do you want to keep that thing in here?” Nixxie asked. The gnome blushed bright red and lifted the lifeless body up and gave it a long lick.

Nixxie raised an eyebrow at this, “so a killer and cannibal? We do have a lot to talk about tomorrow”. Nexxie was about to pull her hand out when the gnome leapt up and ran to her hand and hugged it tightly.

Nixxie jerked her hand back startled not knowing what happened and saw the gnome below her start to pout and a small tear went down the side of her face. Nixxie felt a pang of guilt for some reason. With a sigh she reached her hand into the cage and gently pet the gnomes head making her smile and blush again.

Nixxie pulled back her hand and closed the lid putting a lock on it to be safe; this was no ordinary gnome that was for sure.  Nixxie looked back at the gnome who laid down and snuggled up to the other dead gnomes body like a teddy bear, if it wasn’t a corpse it would have been adorable Nixxie thought.

Nixxie shut the lights off made a small supper and went to bed.

_3 hour’s later_

Nixxie rolled around in her bed, she couldn’t sleep. Nixxie’s thoughts wouldn’t leave the little gnome down stairs. “What makes you different?” Nixxie talked to herself out loud.

Thoughts plagued Nixxie until the early hours where finally sleep won the battle over mind and she drifted off.

To be continued...

 

 

End Notes:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cliffhangers suck i know xD when i finished the chapter though i thought it was just waaaaaaaaay to long so i cut it in half.

Anyways the more reviews i get the faster i shall post the other half up :P

Again like always please review and request i will take any race and any ideas you would like to see.

Also i've been thinking of making a new story, { And no im not giving up on this one } I've had a few thoughts but i want to leave it to the viewers to tell me maybe what you would like.

Please Email me a show, anime, movie, book, comic ECT and i will see which ones get the most mentions.

Until next time people

Have a good one.

Remembrance part 2 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Well just finished checking the other half for any mistakes.

I got decent reviews from last chapter and im happy about that but most of them where about what i should write my next story about not the chapter.

From this point on if you have a idea you would like to see for my new story Email me at "Grimahr@yahoo.com" Not on the reviews.

Again please review this chapter and tell me what you would like to see i will right any race and any class.

Now ON WITH THE SHOW

 

 

    Nixxie awoke early in the morning. The sun had not risen yet. She blinked a few times and started to get up. It was about 5 am so she didn’t want to go back to sleep. Nixxie had a bad habit to get an extra 5 minutes of sleep and then wake up in the middle of the day.

Nixxie cleaned up her small room and headed downstairs to her shop. Once she had everything turned on she made her coffee and ate a small {tiny} meal. Once she finished she started to do her daily activities until she remembered the events of last night.

She turned her head and looked at the curtain leading to the back room. After a moment of thinking to herself she got up and went to the back. She headed to the strange gnome’s cage and peered through the top of it.

She was not surprised to see the gnome using its coverings as a blanket, but was surprised to see her using the dead gnome she killed yesterday as a make shift pillow. Nixxie felt a shiver go down her spine looking at the scene before her.

Nixxie reached her hand down into the cage and poked the gnome below her. The gnome wiggled a little and turned over. Nixxie poked her again with the same results. After about 7 pokes nixxie was getting annoyed.

“Hey gnome, Come on wake up!” She pushed her finger into her stomach and heard a light giggle followed by the gnome grabbing onto her finger and cuddling it to her chest. Nixxie sweat dropped at this.

This was one of the most adorable and aggravating things she had ever seen. “I said get up” She pulled her finger back and flicked the gnome an inch. The gnome yawned and leaned up, not knowing what was going on.

Her confused haze wore off when she saw Nixxie above her. With a smile she lifted up her arm and waved at her. Nixxie grabbed the bridge of her nose with irritation; it was a habit she was trying to break.

“Time to talk, we have some things to discuss” She told the gnome in a stern tone. The gnome below her flinched a little at her tone, making Nixxie lower her anger a little. She didn’t know why this gnome was affecting her so much, she was never nice to gnomes, why start now?

Nixxie unlocked the latched to the cages lid and opened it up. She lifted the largish gnome up and walked to the front of her store. Once she reached her desk she plopped the gnome down {somewhat harder then she needed to} and sat down on her chair.

Nixxie watched the gnome eying her desk she looked confused of her surroundings somewhat. Nixxies voice broke the gnome’s confusion and she focused on her face. “So then, how did you come to find your way here? I know the Worgan {hairy} Found you but what made you like are now?” Nixxie inquired.

The little gnome had a thoughtful look on her face then started to act out certain memories.

~Flashback Gnome’s POV~

The little gnome looked sad, her family had gone missing one day and she had been wondering ever since.

 She started out in a small mountain range with 7 siblings. She was the largest of the gnomes and most independent to. Her family consisted of her mother and father 2 brothers and 5 sisters. She had been aware of the dangers of life outside the mountain home her family resided in.

It was a large cave system once owned by prairie dogs. When her mother and father came there they had forced them out and made it their new home. Most gnomes did the same thing, or built there new homes themselves.

Her family always moved from home to home every year it seemed. Since gnomes where hunted so often nowhere was safe very long.  The little gnome was always adventuress and curious of the outside world. While her siblings would stay in the caves and never leave she would always explore with her father bringing back food or other odd items from time to time.

It was a simple day today; the sun was shining bright over the mountain range. The gnome’s father had been ready to leave to find food for the family. As he left the little gnome trailed behind him following him giggling.

The father had not minded her accompanying him since gathering enough for everyone took multiple trips on average with her help it meant less time out of their home, and less chance of them being caught.

They headed down the small cliff overlooking a human village. It was always dangerous to get near these villages since the giants where always cruel beings. He crept down towards the market place with his daughter close by.

As they came upon a small cart of fruit the gnome lifted his daughter first followed by himself up to the cart when they made sure no humans where near. They gathered some mixed barriers, about 10 in all and got off the cart.

The barriers where a good start but they always gathered more food and stored it so they would not need to come back each day. After they hauled the barriers back to their home they set back out to the village.

This time they went towards a bread vender. This was more of a risk since the man was right in his stall, but they needed food that would take a long time to go bad. He pointed at his daughter and up at the table.

Gnomes could speak odd noises that no one understood but gnomes always seemed to know the meaning. To add on to their strange words they would make movements for certain actions. His daughter nodded and started to crawl up the table cloth while her father kept watch.

Once she reached the top she waved at her father and he set to work.

~human POV~

It was mid-December. The man before you was a local bread vender for the small town of Lakeshire. The Village was very old; it was considered one of the first human villages before the second war broke out. The name was given to the town for the large lush lake that stretched through the Redridge Mountains.

The human was in a family of venders in the city. He like his father had also sold bread to the town, and was going to pass it to one of his children. It was a normal day for the vender. He was trying to sell the last of his merchandises before the full force of the cold winters came upon them.

Once the snow hit they wouldn’t be able to sell their bread till late January so he was in a little bit of a rush. He had about 17 loafs left all spread out evenly on the table for the townsfolk to see. As a customer walked up to him he was about to say hello when he felt something bite his ankle.

He yipped in pain startling the customer. He looked under the stall he was in and saw nothing there. He leaned back up and shrugged. He was about to talk to customer but he was gone. “Damn I need to sell the last of my loaves before nightfall. I wonder what it was that bit me though?”

He started to sit back down but stopped when something made him curious. A couple of his loaves of bread where crooked. He pushed them back in to place and sat back down. After a moment he wondered what had happened.

He was slightly OC about things around him and started to move the bread around. He gasped when he realized that he only had 16 rolls left, one went missing. He got up and looked for the customer running off from his stand for a moment.

Unknown to him he had just made the mistake and had 2 more loaves mysteriously vanish.

~POV End~

The pair of gnomes where running with a few rolls in hand each close to their size. The littler gnome was giggling to herself while the older gnome had a stern look on his face focusing on the task at hand as they ran to their home.

Once they reached home and moved the food to their small cubby and went back towards the main area. The Father gnome looked at his daughter and yelled something at her making her sad. He had wanted to get out of there as soon as they had the 1 loaf of bread but she wouldn’t get off the table.

She had very good skills at sneaking despite her size. She waited till the right moment and moved 2 more loaves of bread off the table scaling the cloth down giggling to herself. She started arguing with her father and they kept yelling at each other.

Finally the father shouted {louder then he should have} at her and slapped her on the cheek. She was stunned at what her dad had done to her. She started to cry and ran out the entrance of her home down the small cliff.

She went down away farther and farther, she wanted to get away from her father. She stopped at a small lake and sat by the shore sobbing softly to herself. Minutes went by then the minutes turned into hours.

The sun had almost set and it would be dangerous to be out at night. She got up, dusted herself off, and went back towards her home. She was almost there when she heard screams coming from the direction. She ran up the hill faster till she stopped in horror at the sight before her.

In front of her house where 2 humans and a large beast. The humans where laughing with evil grins on their face looking down at the gnomes below them. In one of the human’s hands were her parents. The humans started speaking to each other in some unknown language to her and through her parents into a cage.

They then started to round up the rest of her brothers and sisters and throw them in cages to. She watched in fear as her siblings were rounded up and there small hole buried by the 2 humans. They started laughing again and where pointing at her family in the cage.

The larger reached down and pet the large beast next to him. He then reached into the cage and pulled out her mother. She watched in horror as her mother was lifted up screaming. She wanted nothing more to run up and attack the humans but fear controlled her and she just couldn’t move.

With shock she saw the human toss her mom into the air above the large creature. The large tusked beast jumped up and snapped its jaws on her mother. Blood dripped down its mouth as the humans laughed at what had just happened.

She wanted to puke, seeing her mother’s remains drip down the side of the beast’s mouth as it ate. She started to cry to herself. Her family had been captured, her mother had been killed, and worst of all something was coming towards her.

She first felt the ground shake then looked up in fear seeing the humans facing her direction. The large tusked beast let out an oink and charged towards her. She was still scared beyond believe but 1 instinct trumped fear, Survival. And with that she ran.

She was running down hill and was very nimble and quick from her experience doing this. The large beast however was much larger and gaining speed. She could almost feel the beast’s hot breath on her back when she fell.

There was a small crack in the earth she tumbled through. As she fell she felt death approaching but suddenly there was a splash and water over took her. She had fallen into a small waterway leading towards the lake.

She tried to outswim the small stream, but to her size it was a rapid current she couldn’t hope to break away from. After what seemed like hours she fell again from a small waterfall and landed with another splash.

She drifted down the now calm stream on her back not moving, she was just too exhausted to move and ever so tired. Slowly she started to drift to off to sleep. She awoke to the sun in her eyes. It was mid-day. When she leaned up she had some nasty bruises on herself but nothing was broken from what she could tell.

She looked around and saw she was on a river bank for some reason. What caught her eye though was that there weren’t mountains around her, only tree’s as far as the eye could see. She started to get up but fell back down in pain.

She laid there for minutes then started to cry. The memories of what had happened the previous day flooded into her mind and all she could do was cry into the sand.

“Do you hear something?” She heard a voice close by and panic over took her. She started to crawl with her hands. Her feet would not move. “I think it was over here”. The voices got louder now. She pulled herself farther now and collapsed, she was just too weak to move.

Suddenly a very large shadow was cast over her form. She started silently crying to herself. “Do you see this?” Came a soft feminine voice. “What is it?” Asked a slightly deeper voice.  “I think my parents had called these things numbs”

“No there pronounced Gnome’s” Said the female voice. “What she we do with it?” asked the deeper voice. She felt finger move her onto her back. She squinted looking up at the faces of 2 kids. They looked about 10 and 12.

“We can’t leave her here” Said the female voice. She felt her body being lifted up limply, she did not struggle. All the fight had been taken out of her. “What are you going to do with…” That was all she heard when she lost consciousness.

~5 Hours Later~

The gnome awoke with a gasp! Fear struck her not knowing where she was. She looked around ad found out she was on a bed, except it was 20 times her size. She started to panic now fearing what was going to become of her.

As soon as that thought entered her head a door opened up into the room. The gnome looked at who entered but didn’t move. In walked a female human girl. She was about 12-13 from what she could tell. She was short with light auburn hair. She had it flowing down her back it went past her shoulders but not past her waist.

She was wearing a simple dress and it had stitched batches and small tares on it. The human smiled seeing the gnome awake. “Oh I’m so happy you’re alive!” Said the human. The gnome started to shake seeing the human smile; it reminded her of the hunter’s smiles.

Upon seeing the gnome shake in fear the human girl dropped her smile with a look of concern. “What happened to you?” Asked the human. The gnome didn’t understand her though and continued to shake in fear.

The human girl walked over and sat down on the bed making the gnome start to cry. She immediately grabbed the gnome and held her to her chest hugging her and humming softly.  The gnome screamed when she was picked up and kept crying as she was being held.

Then she heard a soft tone. It sounded so soothing. It reminded her of her mother singing to her when she was younger. This just made her cry more remembering her mother. The human kept humming softly, cradling the little gnome in her hands.

After an hour the crying died down and the gnome lay in her hands tired. The human looked down at the gnome with a smile. The human in almost a whisper began to speak, “I found you by the river leading to west fall little one. I don’t know what happened to you but you were very beaten up. I brought you back to my house about 5 hours ago.”

The gnome couldn’t understand her but the sound of her voice, the soft humming of it in her ears, it made her feel safe and secure. After a moment the gnome started to move a bit and tried to stand up. She got up a little but fell back down.

The human had a concerned look, “You can’t move yet little one, you were close to death not too long ago. You need to fully heal first”. The gnome seamed to understand and laid back down. The human slowly moved her hands back to the bed and laid the gnome on the small cot.

She tucked her in and just watched her as she started to fall asleep. “Good night little one”. The human leaned down and lightly kissed the gnome’s forehead before heading out the door.

~10 hours later~

It was morning in Elwynn Forest. The little Gnome woke up with a yawn.  She looked up and saw the human girl at a desk. She got up and stretched then waved at the human. After a minute she got her attention and the human smiled at her.

“Good morning little one” She smiled cheerfully. “Here” She lifted a small dish to the floor with mixed food on it. There was a little bit of bread, cheese, and fruit on it. The gnome looked up at her and smiled again.

She soon dug in and cleared the large plate. The night of her family’s home raid she had not eaten and was going on 2 days without food. When she finished she let out a small burp and started to blush. This made the human giggle to herself.

“I didn’t get to talk to you much little one. Do you have a name by chance?” Asked the human. The gnome looked confused still. “A name” she pointed to herself. “I’m Amelia, A-me-li-a” She sounded her name out slowly for the gnome.

The gnome lessened to the word being repeated. “e-me-la” said the gnome startling the human. “That’s good, try it again A-me-li-a.” She smiled. “e-me-la” The gnome smiled. The human giggled at how the gnome said her name.

“What about you now? Do you have a name?” The gnome seemed to understand now what she meant. She shook her head. Gnomes where not given names by their parents they were usually just called by noises.

She thought it over for a moment. Her mother had always called her by saying, Chiee. After a moment the gnome spoke up, “Ch-e.” Amelia looked confused. Chi? She asked. The gnome nodded. “Ch-iee” She said again sounding it like Amelia had.

She smiled at the gnome, “Alright Chi” She said happily watching the gnome smile.  They kept talking for the next hour. Amelia had been teaching Chi little bits of grammar off and on. Gnomes lacked speech like common or a racial speech but that didn’t mean they couldn’t pick up little bits and pieces here and there.

Amelia had heard her mom calling her and had to leave Chi for a while. “I need to go help my mother with the livestock Chi. Be quite while I’m gone my parents down know you’re here. Chi understood she wanted her to be quite and nodded.

And with that the human left. Chi sat back in the cot and smiled thinking about how this all turned out. Yes her life had gone to hell and her family had been caught but all things considered it could have been a lot worse.

She sighed sadly recalling her mother’s death it still made her sad. She shrugged it off and went back to speaking. She wanted to learn her master’s name. Master? Where did that come from she thought? She went back to her speech. “E-me-le-a”.

“A-me-la”. “Am-li-a” She kept trying for the remaining hours. After about 2 hours The door opened and Amelia walked back in slightly dirty from the yardwork she had just finished. “Im back Chi” She said happily. She saw chi talking to herself.

“Chi are you ok?” She asked. Chi looked up and smiled at her. “Ame-lia” She said. Amelia gasped. “Di.. Did you just. ..Just say my name?” Chi grinned “Ame-lia” She said again. Amelia laughed blushing lightly at the little gnome saying her name.

“That’s really good Chi” She praised. Chi looked happy at her comment and went back to talking to herself. Amelia finished some work in her room then sat back down to talk to Chi. This continued till witching hour and they finally went to sleep, Chi sleeping in Amelia’s hands on her chest.

~2 months later~

It was mid-February now, the winter had passed and spring had come.  Chi and Amelia had become great friends since they had first met. Some things changed since then. Chi had hit a growth spurt not uncommon but the size was she was an inch over a foot.

Amelia had also grown an inch since then not as much as Chi but then again it was a different story for her race. Amelia had helped Chi with her common every day for a few hours and had been able to make Chi understand even the most complicated of sentences.

Although she still could not speak much besides simple words toddlers would, she could still grasp full conversations Amelia had with her. She also helped Chi with her Hygiene. She bathed with her every other day and had made her some cloths out of her old linens. She even tied 2 bows into her hair giving her cute little pigtails.

Chi was on cloud nine. Her life went from living hell to perfect by a fateful tragedy. She still shed tears from time to time about her mother and siblings but it soon passed when she saw Amelia each day.  Chi had felt more than friendship for Amelia though.

Since Gnomes where instinctual creatures the thought of liking other girls had not bothered her in the slightest. She had come close to the age most girls did and felt an overwhelming urge every time she was near Amelia, she just couldn’t describe it.

It felt good. Simple good she found no other way to describe it. Eventually she found out the pleasures of rubbing certain parts of her body. Her parents had been killed before such things could ever come up. She also found out that such urges became much better when she thought of Amelia.

Every few nights when Amelia would sleep she felt the need to rub her flesh between her legs. The feeling of being in her Masters grasp made her rubbing feels better than before. She wanted to tell Amelia but for some reason whenever she tried her cheeks would flush and she could not stop her blushing.

She buried the feeling and kept it to herself. She had seen her master talk about such things as human men to her before and could tell she had the same urges she had for her. With a sigh she slumped down. She could never do the things she wanted with her master, but at least she could still be with her.

It was mid-day in Eylwnn Forest. Chi had been alone to her own Barings for the day. She continued to practice her common. She had been getting better at it. In a few years she could probably speak it fluently without stuttering she thought.

After a few hours it was close to 5 pm Amelia had just entered her room and saw her friend speaking to herself like she always did. If Chi was anything, she was determined. “Oh Chi, guess what” Amelia said happily.

Chi looked up at her with a smile. “I have great news. I went to Goldshire with my parents today and the boy I liked was there. When we were selling are meat to the local butcher he approached me and we talked for a couple hours! He said he wanted to see me again and I said yes! We are going to meet again tomorrow.” She squealed with joy, adding a slight hop to her step.

Sadness. Overwhelming sadness surged through Chi. Her master had found a new person to be with. She wanted to break down and cry from the feelings she felt but bottled them in and smiled at Amelia. Amelia went through telling Chi the rest of her day oblivious of Chi’s saddened demeanor.

Once it was 6 o’clock her mom called her down to dinner. “I have to go now Chi, I’ll bring up some food once we finish” She said and waved bye to Chi. Alone. She felt so alone. Not once in her 2 months of living with her new master had she had this feeling.

It hurt; it was painful to Chi. Soon she started to cry. She wanted her master to feel like she did. She had given her master little kisses once and awhile but she had just smiled and patted her head oblivious to her feelings.

Chi cried her eyes out. The pain was just unbearable. She wanted to be with her master. She wanted to be, loved. This continued for a while till she heard a door click. She wiped her eyes and looked at Amelia enter.

“I’m back Chi. I brought up some pork your favorite. Chi?” She asked concerned slightly. She had been able to read Chi’s Emotions for a while but she could tell something was wrong. Chi’s eyes where puffy and red from crying.

“Are you ok Chi? Did you remember something bad?” She asked. Chi nodded and put on a fake smile for Amelia. She frowned, “Chi I can tell when your lying to me” She scolded, “Tell me what’s wrong please”. She said softly.

Chi wanted nothing more to tell her what was wrong, to tell her, her deepest feelings and have them received and given back but she knew that wouldn’t happen. Amelia picked up chi and held her close to her chest.

Chi snuggled close and just hugged her. “Ohh chi” She said softly. She didn’t know what had gotten into her. This had been happening since she had gotten home. She didn’t know why Chi was acting so sad. With a sigh she lifted chi back to the bed and lay down with her and went to sleep.

 

~2 AM~

Chi awoke to being shoved around roughly. She opened her eyes and saw Amelia stricken with fear. She didn’t understand what was wrong till she heard yelling and screams coming from outside the house. Chi poked Amelia and started to panic a bit when she did not move.

“Ame-lia!” She said out loud breaking her from her fear driven trance. “Something is wrong, something is terribly wrong!” Amelia quickly grabbed Chi and put her in her nightgowns front pocket. Chi blushed lightly. She didn’t get to be in her master’s shirt very often but she felt urges whenever it happened.

Amelia quickly opened the door and rushed down the stairs to her family. “Father, Father! What’s happening!” She asked in panic. A large tuff looking man with dirty blonde hair looked down at Amelia. “Gnolls!” he spoke through clenched teeth.

Amelia went pale. Gnolls where the Terror of The forest. Lead by their leader Hoggar, Gnolls where a nasty race to gnomes and humans for that matter. They burned and pillaged homes. They even raped women before, although uncommon it had happened.

“What do they want father” Amelia asked in fear. “Her father held a gun close to his chest and was peering out the window. “They probable just want the chickens and cattle for themselves, but you can never be sure with these furry bustards”.

Suddenly they heard a battle cry {sounds kind of like a hyena} from the leader of the Gnolls outside their home and they felt banging at their front door. “QUICKLY AMELIA GO WITH YOUR MOTHER OUT THE BACK!” Yelled her father.

“But Father…” She started, “NO AMELIA NOW GO!” He yelled at her. Her mother grabbed her wrist and led them through the back of the house. They heard more cries and gunshots coming from the house soon followed by a scream of pain.

Amelia gasped in horror as the gunfire stopped but the cries of the Gnolls continued. They started running through the Trees in the back of her house trying to get far away to the nearby garrison. Soon they saw a large fire behind them, it was there house being burned by the Gnolls.

Amelia kept crying while being dragged by her mother. They kept running till they got to the river separated by a bridge a quarter mile away. “Quickly honey we need to cross the river bef…” She stopped mid-sentence with fear as she saw 4 Gnolls all holding sharp weapons approach them from behind.

Her mother hugged her close and started to back up slowly. The Gnolls growled at them and started to advance. They lost 3 men to the human male; they were now out for blood. Suddenly her Amelias mother grabbed her wrist and started to sprint along the river.

The Gnolls where fast behind them matching their speed and gaining. After a minute of running Amelia had tripped and fallen into the dirt. Her mother panicked and tried to get her up but it was too late. The Gnolls where upon them now.

Amelia’s mother lifted her daughter up and looked around. They were surrounded. The river behind them lead to a waterfall so they couldn’t go into it. They couldn’t go forward the Gnolls blocked there path. They were trapped.

The leader walked forward. He had a bloody eye most likely given to him by her father. The gnoll lifted up his sharp axe and let out a cry. The gnolls then started to charge. Amelia closed her eyes in fear but felt herself being moved.

“Mo..Moth…mother??” She stuttered out. “I love you honey” Her mother cried and laid a kiss on her forehead. She then tossed her daughter into the river. Amelia came up for air gasping and crying out as she watched the gnolls attack her mother.

She heard her mother scream in pain and fall to the ground before she was swept down steam. Soon she heard the water splashing and fear overcame her. She looked and saw the falls ahead. She tried to swim away but the current was to strong and she fell.

~8 AM~

Chi gasped! She started to choke up water she had swallowed. After a moment she caught her breath and leaned up. She was all alone. She looked down and saw that she was on a river bank somewhere almost ominous.

The sun shined through the thick tree branches but it was dark, the little strands of light shining through lit small sections of the unknown forest she was in. It was not like where she started the trees all looked dead or dying.

She tried to figure out where she was when memories flashed through her mind. She remembered the fire, the Gnolls attacking her master’s family, HER MASTER! She looked around; her master was nowhere in sight.

“Ame-lia! Ame-lia!” She called out into the darkness. No one responded though. She was truly all alone. Chi started to cry. Was this her fate? To be driven from happiness to despair? Something snapped. Chi stopped crying.

She turned around and saw nothing but she could hear hissing. Ever so slowly Chi started to back away. Out of the dark foliage came a large black spider. It was about 3 feet in size but to chi it was a giant 8 legged monstrosity.

It hissed as it slowly crept closer to her, venom dripping from its fangs. Chi panicked and went back on instincts and ran. The spider soon chanced her hissing and letting out a cry. She soon heard more hissing and knew there were more of them.

She kept running till she got closer to a large valley full of odd stones.  She quickly hid behind one of the large square stones and held her breath. The hissing got closer and closer but she didn’t move, she made no sounds to alert the spiders of her presence.

After a few minutes the hissing retreated. The spiders had lost her and given up there search for no doubt there latest meal. Chi let out her breath and felt tears begin to fall. Here she was again all alone. The wind brushed past her and made her shiver.

She looked down at her beaten and dirt covered body. All of her cloths had been lost and she was naked, all except the 2 ribbons holding her hair together. Chi reached up and rubbed them recalling her master giving them to her.

She continued to cry for a while just softly to herself. Finally the cold had been too much. She got up and started to head out of the valley in search of some clothes to wear.

To Be Continued…

 

End Notes:

OMG IM SORRY I HAD TO CUT IT AGAIN XD

i just really got into making a long back story to explan the little things about Chi-Chi.

The Next chapter will come within the next couple days since i have it already finished though so look foward to it.

Again please review and email me any ideas you want to see for my new story.

Until Next Time

Remembrance part 3 by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Wow at over 10k words this is by far my longest chapter yet. This chapter went in a commpletely different direction then the way i started it out but i think it's better.

But that is for my loyal reader's to decide.

As always i am a review whore so pretty please leave me lots of those lovely reviews to fuil me to keep writing ^,^

Anyways i think I've kept you long enough.

Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

It was still early morning in the dreary forests of Duskwood. No sun could be seen. The forest was a cursed place to most, it had once been a lush part of its sister forest Elwynn Forest but certain events lead to its downfall.

The king of Stormwind had tried to recapture the forest for the human lands to spread but it had been in vain. The wild outbreak of undead, the ravenous worgen’s, and the increasing ogre’s of Deadwind Pass made it near impossible to reclaim the land without sending over half the military force of their kingdom.

Since the forces where needed in more immediate locations such as Warsong gulch, Alterac Valley, Arathi basin and so on, the king had only sent small forces into the lush dark forest. Since little to no aid helped the small towns in Duskwood it soon plunged into some of the more deadly areas of the Eastern kingdoms.

Chi had been walking since she had escaped the ravenous pack of spiders that chased her to the cemetery. She had just finished exiting the vast graveyard. She didn’t know why all the stones where shaped like that or why they had names and numbers on them ether.

For gnomes where was no ceremony for one’s death. You left them where they were and continued on with your life. Chi continued down the path she was on ever alert to closing dangers. She had encountered some wild animals on her path but they didn’t seem to notice or care of her there.

Soon she came upon what looked like a large {to her} town. The buildings where all charred and had fungus scaling the sides of it. From what she could tell the whole place was deserted. The humans who once lived here must have left she thought to herself.

Suddenly there was footsteps approaching her, must have guessed to soon. She hid by the side of one of the charred cottages and looked at who was approaching. She hoped and prayed it was her master Amelia but felt panic when she saw a large hairy man walking towards her.

“COME ON OUT YOU LITTLE VERMIN! I can smell you!” She shouted. Panic overcame her again, she had never seen a creature like this one before and he didn’t look friendly. She started walking along the side of the building slowly trying to get to the back till she hit something.

She turned around and saw she had walked into a corner. She was about to go back around when she saw the large man turn the corner and look dead center into her eyes. “Hehehe guess I found you” She chuckled darkly.

He started to advance on her, fear made her freeze up, she could do nothing but watch in horror as he got closer and closer. She closed her eyes and waited for the enevitable. “HEY!” he screamed, Chi felt her hand being gripped and she was tugged sharply.

She opened her eyes and saw the back of a gnomes head pulling her through a small creavis in the wall next to her. “GET BACK HERE” he howled and lunged at them. But he was to slow and missed them right as they fell into the small hole in the wood.

He howled in rage to get to them but the hole was only a foot in height, there was no way to catch them now.

Chi felt her hand being gripped in the darkness, she wondered what had happened and tried to look around but the darkness was everywhere, she could see nothing. She felt the hand tug her some when she stopped moving and continued to follow.

Soon she saw a small light. She walked closer to it seeing the outlined shape of the figure in front of her getting clearer and clearer. Finally she stepped out into the light. She was in some kind of cubby about 5 feet by 6 feet.

She remembered seeing something like this in her master’s house; it was used to hide things under floorboards in certain rooms. She looked at the room she was in seeing it was dusty but clean in a odd way.

Small pieces of wood were bound together making makeshift furniture. In the center of the room was a large bowl with a small fire held inside of it. Chi looked around amazed at where she was, it was obvious that this place was a Gnome cubby.

Gnome cubby’s where small holes usually In the wild but occasionally in villages where gnomes would hollow out small areas and make safe houses in case of danger or when there trip back to their current home was too far to make in one go.

Her eyes finally set on the figure that had pulled her through the darkness and away from the large hairy man. In front of her almost exactly her size give or take half an inch, was a female gnome. She had alabaster skin clear and clean.

She had long green hair cut short cunt layered in certain places from what chi would tell. She wore a harness on her chest not made of cloth but of leather with thick leather shorts to. She could see a large chunk of metal trapped to her back, it didn’t look like a weapon but more like an instrument of some sort.

The gnome smiled at her and outstretched her hand to her. Chi didn’t know how to react to the situation. She had never met other gnomes besides her family, and even then never ones her size. She slowly outstretched her hand and shook the hand of her rescuer.

“El sila erin lu?” Chi looked at her confused not understanding her. “Neac numa dra?” She said something different this time. Finnaly it clicked, she was speaking different languages not gnomish. Chi looked at her and spoke “Do yu spek commen” She said roughly.

The green haired gnome smiled at her” Sure do” She said happily. Chi was startled; she had just spoken it fluently. “My names Tink, whats yours?” She said happily. Tink? That’s an odd name Chi thought. “My name Chi” She replied.

Tink looked at her oddly. “You don’t speak common very well, who taught you to speak?” She asked. Chi felt tears form near her eyes but stopped them before they started. “My old master” She said sadly. Tink looked startled.

“You… you had a master? Did you escape them, what where they like, what race where they?” Tink barraged Chi with questions. Chi looked startled. She felt tears soon start to come to eyes again and started to cry not holding it back this time.

Tink pulled back, “Was it something I said?” Chi shook her head and tried to slow her crying down. “I miss my master. “Chi cried softly.  Tink looked at her like she was insane. “Why would you miss your master? There the ones who capture and torture are kind”.

Chi just shook her head, “Not my master, master was kind to me” Chi finally stopped crying and wiped her eyes away of tears. Tink felt a little bad now that she had made her new acquaintance cry. “Gosh I’m sorry Chi-Chi, I didn’t mean to make you cry” she said to her.

Chi sniffed a little and stopped crying. She shivered remembering she was still naked and cold. She scooted to the fire and sat back down. Tink looked confused then realized she was naked. Tink blushed a little and went over to the corner of her cubby.

She started to look through the contents of one of the chests in the room. “Haha found it!” she said happily making chi look up at her. She pulled out something and walked back to Chi. “Here ya go Chi-Chi, you need these more then I will” She grinned.

Chi took what was in her hands and saw some cloths similar to what Tink had but just a little different. The straps where not held together but just the shoulders they crossed making an X shape in the front. The front connected to the back with another X finished the lining.

The Pants were also made of the same leathery material but where a dark brown color with small pocked stitched onto it. Chi could tell these where not doll cloths but fully functioning cloths humans had worn.

Chi looked confused at what she was given, “What are these cloths?” She asked. Tink smiled, “I made them myself” She looked proud, “It took a while gathering the leather scrap’s and finding threads that fit the needles I had, had been a pain but in the long run worth it” She said gripping the straps on her shirt and tugging them slightly.

Chi stood up and started to put them on when Tink grabbed her wrist, “Whoa whoa whoa, you can’t put those on the way you are now, I mean look at you, you’re filthy”. Chi looked confused and looked at her body.

She had been running for so long she never got a chance to really see, she had dirt covering 75% of her body, small flakes of blood where on her soles, sweat was dripping off her, Tink was right she was a mess.

She looked up and Tink slightly worried, “Don’t worry follow me” Tink smiled and lead her around the back of the cubby. Tink lifted a small plank from the wood leading down farther into the ground. Tink walked down into the semi lit darkness and chi followed behind.

Chi looked around at where she was, it looked like an underground passage but it clearly was not made by gnome hands, it was to perfect. “Where we are “Asked Chi. “Ahh this little area was here before I made my home. This tunnel was the main reason I built my home by it.

“This tunnel connects all around the town; I’ve explored it for years and still don’t know where it all started” Tink told her. Chi looked confused, if gnomes didn’t make this who did? Soon chi heard the sound of running water.

They turned the corner and Chi gasped. Inside the cave was a vast {to a gnome} lake with a small waterfall going into it. “You like it?” Tink grinned. “I found this place soon after I moved into my home; it’s an underground lake flowing all the way to the Elwynn forest.

Chi just marveled in the beauty of the lake and soon for the first time since she had awoken she smiled. “There’s some cloth over there to scrub yourself down with, since the waters always running you will have fresh water for as long as you need, meet me back at my home when you finish” Tink said and waved by to Chi.

Chi nodded and put the cloths down Tink gave her. After she left Chi walked into the water and just flouted for a minute. Why was her life going back and forth so much from happy to sad, great to terrible?

She just sighed; maybe it was the curse all gnomes had to endure. She dipped underwater and swam around for a bit. She swam over to the cloth and started wiping the dirt and gunk off she had acquired from her trip here.

She let out a sigh feeling her skin clean again; she had always taken bathes every few days with her master so she was happy to feel clean again, although she did miss the feeling of her master holding her as she bathed.

Soon she finished up and got out of the water. She lifted one of the dry cloths up and wiped down her body. She was still sweating a little from the humidity of the cave but was cleaner then when she started.

She finished up and walked over to the cloths she had. She wrapped one of the cloth rags around her waist and legs and put on the shorts. They were a little bit snug since she had a relatively large rear for a gnome but they still fit her in the end.

She then grabbed another rag and wrapped it around her chest pushing her petite breast down tightly and started to put the harness on. It fit rather well surprising her since the cloths felt firm and strong, nothing like the cloth dresses her old master made for her.

She looked down at her feet and sighed, she walked everywhere barefoot anyways so shoes where out of the question. She dipped the wet rag she had used in the water and wringed it out. Once she finished she started walking back up the trail towards Tinks home.

Once she got up to the wooden blank she pushed it out of the way and climbed up the hole. She put the blank back and went towards the fire in the center of the room. Instantly something hi her nose, it smelled, it smelled amazing.

She looked over and saw Tink cooking something over the Fire. Tink heard the noise and turned around smiling. “Hey Chi-Chi, glad to see the cloths fit you ok. I went and started to make some food for us I’m guessing you haven’t eaten in a while? “ Tink blushed slightly.

Chi nodded her head, drool slowly forming on the corners of her mouth. She walked over to Tink and sat down. Tink grabbed a small piece of metal shaped in a circle with ridged edges and used a small knife {tack} to put some meat onto her plate.

Chi looked down at the meat. It smells different than what her master had gave her. It wasn’t pork or chicken. Chi picked a piece of the meat up, noticing it fall apart in her hands. She took a bite of the juice meat and let out a squeak of joy.

Tink giggled at her reaction and saw Chi wolfing down her food. Once she finished she looked happy, her stomach was full and the food was one of the best things she had ever eaten. “What was that?” Asked Chi.

Tink just giggled. “If I told you, you might lose your appetite and stomach”. Chi looked confused but shrugged it off. IT could be rotten Murloc meat and she wouldn’t care she was so hungry. She soon had Tink giver her seconds and dug in.

After they both ate they talked for a little. Tink explained why she was here. “I was actuelly born in Duskwood” . Chi widened her eyes at that. She had been attacked over 10 times just this morning and her friend had grown up here?

“How did you sarviv?”  Asked Chi. Tink giggled at her Brocken language, it was kind of cute hearing her say it.  “Well Chi-Chi, I grew up in a small village farther away from this one it has lots of humans there. My family had lived under the floorboards of the Inn in there town”.

“Since there used to be a lot of traffic to this forest there was always lots of food at the inn so we never needed to go far for food.” Chi looked confused. “We?” She asked. Tink blinked then realized what she said.

“Oh ya you’re a loner aren’t you? Well unlike you most gnomes here travel in packs”. Chi looked confused still. “Why wuld you do that? It’s not saff with others; they attack other gnomes for things.” Now it was Tinks turn to look confused.

“Your gnome packs attack each other?” She asked her. Chi nodded. “Hmm and I thought I was barbaric” Tink replied. “Well anyways no we were a group of about 50 gnomes that lived under the human’s inn, they didn’t suspect a thing”.

“Every time people came to the inn they would always drop food onto the ground and it would always fall through the floorboards to us. We constantly had food and lived in relative peace, it was paradise.” Tink said softly but the frowned.

“What happen?” Asked Chi. Tink sighed and made Chi gasp a little, a small tear was falling down Tink’s left eye. “They came.” Tink said darkly. “Large riders, they had black horses and looked like death itself.” Chi shivered from the description. “The riders came from nowhere and attacked the town, almost like they were looking for something.”

“The humans where not prepared for them like they were for the Worgen.” “Wor-gen”? Asked Chi. “Remember the giant furry man who attacked you? He was a Worgen. There a cursed race once human turned into beasts.”

Chi nodded and let Tink continue her story. “The Riders killed and pillaged the village they burned down homes and ransacked everything. Soon the humans all left or where killed leaving us.” Tink was crying at this point but continued.

“Soon the food ran out, the supplied room was empty and all the grown food rot. I’m guessing how gnome where for you was how it was for use at this time. Soon people started to turn on others friends fighting with friend’s family fighting family, it was madness.”

“Soon war broke out and gnomes where dying left and right.” Tears where rushing down Tink’s face. “Soon what was left of my family had left. I was just a little girl still and didn’t know what was fully going on but knew enough to know it was bad.”

“We fled the Town and headed southeast. We came across another village, this village.” Chi nodded and encouraged her to continue, “When my family got here we were surprised to find that this village had been attacked to, but it was not empty by far.

There where Worgen here, lots of them. They had done something to the town from what my family guessed. Sadly unlike humans, Worgen have very acute senses and could smell us. Soon we had Worgen all around us. We fled from house to house trying to find safety.”

“Little by little my family had been hunted down until only I was left.” Tink was still crying, it had been years since she was alone and had no one to tell her story to, the wound might be old but it still cut her deep.

Chi scooted over to her and gave her a hug. Tink just cried into her hug. After a few minutes Tink stopped crying and got a hold of her Barings. “Umm… sorry about that” Tink frowned. Chi just giggled and gave her a pat on the back. “It’s ok”.

Tink was happy she had someone to talk to; it had been years since she had a real conversation.  “So Chi-Chi, now that you know my story what about you?” Chi nodded and started to tell her story to Tink, from her beginning in Redridge to the encounter with the Worgen in the village.

“Man, you’ve had a hard life too” Said Tink somberly. “Well the past is the past, we should move on with the future. Are you going to leave soon? “Asked Tink with a slight hint of fear. Now that Chi thought about it, she didn’t have any plans.

She had been so busy running for so long she had no idea what to do for the future. “Umm I… I don’t know…” Said Chi sadly. Tink lit up with a little joy, “Well if you want you can you know, umm you can stay with me?” Tink said blushing furiously.

Chi looked up at Tinks blushing face. “You want me to stay?” she asked. “We…well it… it’s good to st… stay with others here in the… the woods, other gnomes are still here you know and they fight and kill other gnomes, so… so it’s good to have someone watching your back “ replied Tink trying her hardest not to stutter with embarrassment.

Tink had been alone for so long she wanted more than anything for Chi to stay with her for a long time, but the thought of them staying so close to each other just made her blush. Chi looked at her and smiled “I would love to stay with you Tink” Said Chi happily.

Tink held back a squeal. “That’s good to hear Chi-Chi”. Chi realized something. “Why do you call me that? “She asked Tink. Tink looked confused, “call you what?” “Chi-Chi, my names Chi” Said Chi. Tink realized what she meant now. “Oh well since your old friend called you Chi I just thought I could call you Chi-Chi, since I’m your new friend” Tink scratched the back of her head giggling. Do… do you not like it? Said Tink slightly panicked.

“Chi thought it over for a moment. She had been known as Chi for A while but for some reason the name Chi-Chi just sounded better to her, she didn’t know why. “I don’t mind” She finally said happily. Tink looked relieved, the last thing she wanted to do was make her new friend mad at her over something as simple as a name.

Tink and Chi-Chi continued to talk for the remainder of the night till finally sleep overcame them and they fell into a deep sleep.

~Morning 8 AM~

Chi-Chi awoke to a feeling a warmth running through her, it felt nice. She tried to get up but found she had something on top of her. She looked down and blushed seeing Tink’s sleeping form on her chest. Chi-Chi poked her cheek trying to wake her but that did nothing to move Tink who just continued to sleep.

“You awake Tink?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink moved around but continued to snore lightly. After a hour of trying to Wake her Chi-Chi just sighed and pushed the sleeping form of Tink off her chest and got up. She looked down in shock seeing Tink was still snoring even after being thrown off of her. Man she’s a sound sleeper, thought Chi-Chi. She went around to the back of the cubby she now called home and went down the small lit tunnel. She wanted to take a quick swim since she had nothing else to do.

After a hour of swimming Chi-Chi dried off and got dressed. She finished changing and headed back up the small pathway. Once she got back to the cubby and put the board back down she let out a small gasp.

Tink was still snoring in the same spot Chi-Chi had moved her, it had to be at least noon by now. “Hey are you awake Tink?” Chi-Chi sighed and walked over to Tink. She kicked her lightly, moved her shoulders, yelled even but Tink kept sleeping.

Chi-Chi sighed and went over to the leftover meat to get some to eat. The small fire had been still burning, almost like it never went out? Chi-Chi shrugged and started to cook some of the meat warming it up for herself.

Chi-Chi nearly hit the roof when she heard right behind her, “What are you making?” Chi-Chi turned around and saw the now awake from of Tink looked a little groggy. “Umm… uh just some meat” Said Chi-Chi still a bit startled by her suddenly waking up.

“Mmm throw some on there for me to please” said Tink as she went toward the dark entrance of the cubby. “I’ll be back in a sec” said Tink and she exited into the darkness. Chi-Chi wondered where she was going but decided to just ask when she got back.

She continued to cook the meat till she heard a large BANG from where Tink had just been. She started to panic scared since the whole room had just shaken. She dropped the meat and went towards the hole when she saw someone coming out the entrance.

Tink emerged from the door with black smudges all over her and smoke slowly rising. “Tink, what happen?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink coughed a few times and shrugged. “I’m not quite sure myself. I’m positive I connected the proper wiring, the copper must have been in the wrong place since it ignited the fuel dripping from the exhaust and…” She looked at Chi-Chi’s confused face.

“What?” Asked Tink. “What are you talking about?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink looked confused for a moment then it clicked. “Ohhhhh you’ve never been around machinery have you before?” Chi-Chi shook her head.

“Well umm… this is an odd conversation then…” said Tink scratching the back of her head. “Follow me” said Tink grabbing Chi-Chi’s hand and dragging her into the darkness. They walked for a while till she saw a similar lightened room up ahead.

Soon they entered the room. It was a little smaller but it had a lot more things inside it. There where chunks of metal scattering the floor, oil was dripping from counters, small plates where moving on patterns with each other, in fact they looked like the plates they used to eat from yesterday thought Chi-Chi.

“Welcome to my workshop” said Tink. Chi-Chi just looked around in amazement. There where small lights flickering on walls, buzzing sounds where in the background of everything, there were even mechanical arms moving on the ceiling moving things from place to place.

“What is this” Asked Chi-Chi with stars in her eyes, she had never seen anything so wonderful in her life. Tink just giggled at her reaction. “Well something you might not know about gnomes is that we have natural talents with anything mechanical, since most of us are always running we never get to experiment with are genius but since I lived here for years I’ve had plenty of time” She smiled proudly.

Chi-Chi just kept looking in amazement, not just the machinery the fact that she could understand how they all were working. Nothing like this had ever happened to her, she could actually imagine piece by piece of every machine in the room and figure out where they went and how they worked, it excited her.

Chi-Chi looked at a smoking device on the makeshift workshop in front of her and frowned. It was wrong. Chi-Chi moved to the devise robotically and looked it over. “Ahh I see you found my little device, yea I was working on it when it exploded on me earlier” she sighed.

Chi-Chi didn’t say a word as she just looked at the device. “You ok Chi-Chi?” Chi-Chi blinked for a moment then smiled. She pointed to some of the screws, “Those do you have more?” Tink blinked, “umm yea I have some in a few buckets but why do you need those there the wrong size?

Chi-Chi just grinned and went to the bucket and pulled a handful out. She went back to the table and attacked one of the gears to a clamp. Tink watched silently as Chi-Chi started moving on her own, not saying a word just grinning and moving from place to place.

Slowly Tink’s eyes widened when she saw what Chi-Chi was doing, she hadn’t thought of that. Tink ran to the back of the room grabbing an arcanite spinner and a hammer. They started to heat the gear to its highest temperature and held it together with the clamp before hammering it to the size of the spinners frame.

Chi-Chi was sweating and her hands where sore from what she was doing but once she finished she dropped the gear into the pale of water near her hearing it sizzle. Tink watched as she lifted it out with a pair of claps and let the air cool off the last of it.

Once she was sure it was cooled off she used the back of the hammer to pull the metal plating away and started to insert the gear into the machine before taking the spinner to tighten it, She then used the hammer to move the plating back in the way and heated it to the point it was wielded shut.

Chi-Chi was panting at this point but she couldn’t stop smiling, this just felt so amazing it made her feel so, Alive. She moved the wiring over to the copper component in the back and with a spark the machine started to buzz.

Tink blinked once, then twice, a smile slowly crawling onto her face. “You… you fixed it… you fixed my machine… THAT WAS SO COOL!” Shrieked Tink as she glommed Chi-Chi to the floor laughing. They both rolled around on the floor laughing.

After a while the laughter died down, they were still sore from what they were doing to the machine. They had nearly spent 3 hours working on it when to them it only seemed like minutes. Chi-Chi looked up and stopped smiling for a moment.

“What is it?” Asked Chi-Chi. She had been so wrapped up in figuring out how it worked she had no idea what she was fixing. Tink smiled at her. “It’s my own invention; it will give the good gnomes a fighting chance in the war with the giants!” Said Tink.

Chi-Chi looked at the Device still not understanding. Tink picked up the larg device and put it on the ground in front of her. The Devise was Circular with a small platform on top of it. In the center held together by 4 pointed claws was a dark purple crystal.

Chi-Chi watched as Tink moved the dials around on the front making the device buzz then glow. She aimed it at the bucket in front of her and saw it slowly start to shrink. Chi-Chi’s eyes widened when she saw that.

“Did.. Did yu make a shrink ray??” Asked Chi-Chi astonished. Tink grinned at her: “Nope I made a broken piece of machinery, you on the other hand made a shrink ray” Tink said smiling at Chi-Chi. “By the way, how did you know what parts when wear? You said you’ve never seen machinery before.” Asked Tink.

Chi-Chi blinked for a moment. “I… I don’t know? It just luked wrong the way it was and I wated it to be the way I saw it” Said Chi-Chi. Tink sighed to herself. “You’re able to grasp the advanced form of engineering within moments yet you still can’t speak common properly? We have a lot of work to do” said Tink.

Chi-Chi blushed and saw Tink put the Device back onto the table and head out back into the darkness with Chi-Chi. It was close to nightfall by now; they had spent the whole day in her workshop. The evening was like there last. Once they ate, they talked, Tink tried to help Chi-Chi with her common and even a little Gnomish to.

After a few hours of trying they decided to try again in the morning and they went to sleep.

~8 AM~

Just like the day before Chi-Chi awoke to Tink snoring on her chest snuggling into her. Chi-Chi sighed and pushed Tink off her, went over to the meat and started to cook some. Within moments Tinks eyes opened up and she yawned.

Why didn’t I just do this yesterday thought Chi-Chi. The two ate with few words passed around. After they finished Tink went down to the small lake and washed up She still had oil and ash all over her clothes.

Once she came back up she was clean and ready for her day. “Hey Chi-Chi I’m going to make a run today you want to come along?” Asked Tink. Chi-Chi looked at her confused. “What do you mean you’re going to run?”

Tink giggled, “No I’m making a run, I go up to the surface and collect parts. I need some more since I used most of mine on the Device we made, I have a few ideas to improve it but I need a lot of materials.” Chi-Chi thought it over for a moment.

She wanted nothing more than to stay in their little safe haven but she knew that she would eventually need to go outside again. “I’ll go” said Chi-Chi. “That’s the spirit!” Said Tink hoping up and grabbing some gear from her trunk.

Tink grabbed a large Arcanite spinner and strapped it to her back. It looked like it was bigger than her but Chi-Chi Shrugged. She saw Tink looking through the trunk before she heard here yell something. “Haha I got it!” Tink popped her head out of the trunk carrying a small stick.

“Here you go Chi-Chi, this should be good enough for you” Tink handed her a small staff about half her size. It was made of metal and slightly heavy. The thing that stood out the most was the copper wiring lining the outside and the solid copper tip at the end sharpened into a nasty point.

“What is it?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink frowned at her; it’s a humans toothpick…. What do you think it is! I mean come on you fixed a shrinking device but you can’t see a searing rod when it’s in your hands?” Replied Tink sarcastically.

Chi-Chi looked it over again and realized why the copper wiring was attached to the tip. She felt the side of it till her fingers brushed a lump in it. With a click she felt the metal heat up slightly and watched the copper wirings light up leading to the tip igniting it to its searing point.

Chi-Chi gulped slightly, it looked like a nasty weapon. “Why do you have this?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink frowned at her, “You were attacked how many times since you got here? It’s what I used before I got this baby” Tink reached around and showed Chi-Chi her large Wrench.

“Wouldn’t this be more effective?” Asked Chi-Chi. Tink chuckled darkly at her remark making Chi-Chi shiver slightly. “Well hopefully I won’t have to show you what I can do with it” said Tink. And on that slightly scary note they set out to the surface.

Once they got to the entrance they looked around cautiously.  Even if most of the Worgen who had inhabited the place where long gone there were plenty of hunters. Gnome Hunters traveled forest to Forest searching for gnomes.

Sadly the Gnome hiding in an abandoned town was a cliché and many trappers made their weight in gold just by going to them. Apparently most gnomes thought the same ways where shelter. Tink and Chi-Chi went across the abandoned house they were at towards the local Blacksmith.

Tink was sprinting with a grin on her face while Chi-Chi held the makeshift wielding spear to her chest. As they got closer they heard some noise near them and hid in one of the bushes close to the blacksmith.

A large Worgen with a lanky build walked out of one of the houses grumbling something to himself. Chi-Chi didn’t understand him but Tink seemed to be worried. After he passed by Tink grabbed Chi-Chi’s Shoulder.

“This might be bad Chi-Chi. The fuzz ball there just said something about a pack of gnomes moving into the city.” Chi-Chi looked confused. “Isn’t that good? We can help them like you help me?” Tink looked down.

Tink sighed. “You were a different story Chi-Chi. You were all alone and had yourself cornered by a Worgen. A pack of Gnomes is a different thing entirely. You ever wonder why most Gnomes stay away from each other?” Asked Tink.

Chi-Chi thought about it for a moment. “Not really no” said Chi-Chi. “Gnomes are usually dominating creatures who will try to show up other gnomes. When one comes who can do more than the last one he becomes the new center of attention. Now what would happen when a leader of a large pack of gnomes came to where we lived? Asked Tink.

Chi-Chi’s eyes widened. “They would try to take over your home for themselves.” Said Chi-Chi sadly. “No they would try to take over ARE home” Tink said sternly. Chi-Chi blushed slightly at her words. “We need to grab what we can and get back to the cubby. Once where there we can just stay put for a week or two and the gnomes will be ether captured or move on” Said Tink. Chi-Chi was a little saddened at her words but nodded and followed Tink.

They entered the blacksmith and started looking around. Tink ran to the corner of the store near some swords and smiled to herself. She lifted up a few bolts and cogwheels then strapped them to her back. She turned around and saw Chi-Chi climbing up the table.

After a minute Chi-Chi walked back over to the edge with a large Box in her hands. She waved to Tink to come to her. Once she was there she dropped the box down for Tink to catch. Tink caught it and nearly fell over herself, the box weighed a ton!

Chi-Chi crawled back down and helped Tink up. “What the hell did you toss at me?” Asked Tink. Chi-Chi grinned and opened the box. Tink looked inside and grinned. There was copper wires, course powder, Bronze framework, iron tubing’s, even a couple gold power cores.

Tink grinned at Chi-Chi. “You hit the jackpot!” She said happily. They lifted up there haul and exited the building. Slowly because of the weighed items they made their way back to their cubby, unaware they were being watched as they went home.

~Gnome Cubby, Tink and Chi-Chi’s home~

Tink and Chi-Chi where laughing to themselves as they looked at what they had. To most it would seem like some random scraps of metal and wiring, but to the budding engineer and her friend it was better than there weight in gold.

Tint finished her laughing and started to cook some food for them. After the set the meat on the fire Tink lifted up the heavy box. “I’ll be right back Chi-Chi I’m going to take the material to the workshop, I want to test my theory real quick, thanks to you I have just what I need” Said Tink happily.

Chi-Chi smiled and waved at her as she left into the darkness. It had been about 30 minutes and the food looked just about done. Chi-Chi was no cook by far but she could smell when the meat smelled ready.

Chi-Chi was about to take the meat off the fire when she heard footsteps coming from the entrance. “Hey Tink the fuds almost dun it should be…” She stopped speaking when she saw the outline of the gnome at the door. It wasn’t Tink.

At the entranced stood a male gnome about 2 inches smaller then herself. He was very dirty and had blood over his body. In his hand was a sharp makeshift sword {think a broken letter opener} and what looked like a buckle on his other arm for a shield.

Behind him where at least 30 gnomes, all carrying makeshift weapons. Chi-Chi was still inches taller than all of them but there numbers alone where to many. Chi-Chi started to back up now. The male gnome started to speak.

She understood little bits and pieces from what Tink had told her, he was speaking Gnomish if you could even call it that. The gnomes behind him started to go around the fire brandishing there weapons pointed at her.

Chi-Chi didn’t have the spear Tink had given her; it was resting back in the trunk. The gnomes surrounded her and pushed her into the wall holding her there. She didn’t try to struggle, she knew from what Tink had told her they would try to establish dominance on her if she resisted.

The male gnome grinned at her showing off his bloody teeth. Chi-Chi didn’t know what had happened to make his teeth like that but she didn’t want to find out ether. He strutted over to her and barked something at her.

Chi-Chi raised an eyebrow at him that was the wrong thing to do apparently since he slapped her sharply on the cheek knocking her to the floor. He said something else to her but she still couldn’t understand him. She had been away from gnomes so long the basic language was just too unfamiliar with her.

She was then kicked in the stomach by the gnome next to her. The male gnome glared down at her and said the same thing again. Chi-Chi spit some blood out at him. Where did that come from? Tink has influenced me she thought.

The male Gnome yelled something and lifted his sword above her head as he was about to lower it there was a sharp whistle behind the gnomes. He stopped mid swing and saw Tink smiling at them. Tink said something loud enough for all of them to hear.

Chi-Chi couldn’t understand it but saw the reactions of the other gnomes. The leader was furious at whatever she had said. Some of the gnomes looked shocked at what she said while others were trying there hardest and failing not to laugh.

It was times like this Chi-Chi wished everyone spoke the same language she thought. The male gnome growled at her and pointed his sword at her yelling something. The gnomes around her brandished there weapons and started to advance on Tink.

Chi-Chi wanted to say run and get away but she was still trying to get the air that was kicked out of her back into her lungs. She looked at Tinks grinning face. She knew that face. Chi-Chi knew Tink was up to something but didn’t know what.

Suddenly When the Gnomes where about 5 feet from her she reached into her pocket and pulled out a round circular devise. Chi-Chi looked shocked. How can that be? Tink flipped the dial at them. In her hand was a small metal devise with a small crystal inside the center.

As the gnomes where a foot from her lifting their swords she activated the device and fired it at the rows of gnomes in front of her. To the utter horror of the leader and the gnomes next to him his men started to dwindle right before their eyes.

Tink grinned as the gnomes all shrank to about 1 inch tall. The gnomes who shrank started screaming and panicking running towards there leader or more accurately away from Tink. Tink looked at Chi-Chi and her smile dropped and was replaced with a frown.

She looked up at the leader and growled at him. He grinned and pouted his sword at Chi-Chi’s throat. He said something in gnomish in a hostile tone. Tink replied venom dripping from her mouth and pointing the devise at him and his men.

Chi-Chi could tell it was a stalemate. The only sound in the room was the sound of the popping meat that fell into the fire; the smell was getting strong now of burning meat. Tink reached down and picked up one of the weapons that scattered the floor. She pocketed the devise and yelled something to the leader.

He glared at her but saw his men staring at him. With a grown he lifted up his weapon and walked over towards Tink. Chi-Chi realized what had happened. Tink had issued a challenge; she remembered hearing Tink say that if a gnome challenged another gnome to a fight they would try to dominate each other to see who the leader was.

Tink glared at the male gnome who looked smugly at her. The room was quite. Suddenly they clashed. Tinks sword hit the male gnomes shield as they struck. Tink slashed her sword down aiming for his head but he lifted his shield up blocking the hit, he then swung his sword trying to hit Tink in the stomach.

Tink back stepped avoiding the hit and lunged at him with both hands gripping the sword for more power. The male gnome lifted his sword up trying to parry it and pushed his shield at her chest knocking her back a little.

Tink tried to get her footing back but the male gnome didn’t let up. He started to dual wield with his shield striking then slamming it towards her. Tink tried her best but with just the sword to parry she was at a disadvantage.

Tink raised her sword up again to block a trike from his but he twisted his body and slammed the Back of the shield into her ribs hard. Tink coughed up blood and dropped the sword. The male gnome was about to go in for the kill when Tink reached around to her back and pulled something out.

His sword came down and hit metal. Chi-Chi looked up and saw what the male gnome had struck. It was Tinks Wrench. Chi-Chi panicked now since she saw Tink on her knees bleeding and using her wrench to block the gnome’s sword.

Tink on the other hand just grinned. She lifted herself up with the help of her wrench and lifted it to her shoulder. The male gnome said something with a laugh and lunged at her aiming his sword for her heart. Chi-Chi looked away but heard a clink then a snap.

Slowly she opened her eyes and gasped. The male gnome’s weapon was broken in 2. Tink just grinned at him. Chi-Chi remembered something, “What can that wrench do? It doesn’t seem as deadly as this” Chi-Chi lifted up the spear. Tink chuckled darkly, “Let’s hope you don’t need to find out how deadly this thing can be”

Chi-Chi looked in wonder as Tink lifted the large wrench up with one hand and pointed it at the male gnome. She said something to him which apparently angered him. With a shout he tossed his broken hilt away and lunged at her trying to slam the shield into her.

Tink sighed and brought the wrench down on the male gnome. He lifted the shield up but when the wrench made contact it shattered like it was made of glass. Disbelief passed the faces of all the gnomes present as Tinks wrench smashed in the skull of their leader.

Blood dripped from the wrench and the remains of the male gnomes skull where splattered all around the floor. The rest of the gnomes present just stared at her in fear. Tink grinned and pointed the wrench at them.

They started to back up against the wall leaving Chi-Chi alone. Tink smirked and strapped the wrench back onto her back. Suddenly she coughed violently and spit up some blood. The wound from before was a bad one.

One of the gnomes’ seeing this charged at her ready to attack her weakened from. With speed she didn’t know she had Chi-Chi immediately got to her feet and slammed her body into the gnome sending him into the fire pit.

The gnome screamed and withered in pain stumbling outside the bowl leaving fire in his wake. Soon flames consumed the room. The other gnomes seeing there comrade in such a state glared at Chi-Chi and lifted their weapons up.

Tink coughed “Chi-Chi… Here!” She saw Tink toss the devise to her as the gnomes charged. She activated it and aimed the devise at the other gnomes suddenly they all started to shrink to an inch like there previous comrades.

Chi-Chi pushed the device into her undershirt against her chest and helped Tink to her feet. The fire was starting to spread and they had to get out of the room fast. Suddenly they heard a crash. All the gnomes stopped panicking and stood still.

The Roof above them was torn apart and light shone through the opening. The gnomes present grimaced in fear. Staring down at them with a smiling face was a large gruff looking Worgen.

“Hmm I’ve been looking for you gnomes since I heard you came into town. I was just about to give up when I smelled the delightful sent of burning flesh” He grinned. The gnome’s panicked and started running in every direction.

The Worgen laughed and grabbed handfuls of the inch tall gnomes tossing them into a crate next to him. “Hmm ripe for the picking it seems and nowhere to run ether, this is just too easy” he laughed. Chi-Chi froze with fear seeing the Worgen.

He was the one she encountered a couple days ago who cornered her. She shook away her fear. Tink needed her. She lifted Tinks limping body up and the went towards the cubby’s hidden floorboard. Right when they were near it Chi-Chi gasped and dropped Tink as she was lifted into the air by the Worgen.

“My my my you’re a large one, I bet I can get top dollar for you” he grinned and tossed her into the cage with the others. He looked back at the non-moving form of Tink and poked her with his claw. No reaction, no screams, no movement. What a waste of a good gnome he growled.

Chi-Chi panicked and jumped into his arm as he reached in to drop more gnomes in. “What the!? GET BACK IN THERE!” he growled and slashed his claws down at her tearing her leather harness and pants to shreds.

IF she had just been wearing cloth that would have no doubt killed her she thought. She was about to try again when the Worgen grinned down at her and slammed the roof of the cage on the gnomes locking them in the not well lit crate.

Chi-Chi screamed and shrieked as loud as she could screaming at the Worgen. She didn’t care if he killed her, in fact that would be better than what was going to eventually happen to her she thought. After minutes of screaming she started to cry.

She cried her eyes out. It happened again. Her home, her family, it was lost all over again. Crying turned into pain as she just held herself and cried. After a while she thought back at the events leading up to this. She then realized something.

“Its... It’s your entire fault…. IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT! “She screamed the gnomes around her looked up at her screaming at them. “YU DID THIS YU DID THIS” she screamed and rose up her foot. With s slight smile she slammed her foot down onto the gnomes below her.

The other gnomes in the room looked in horror as she lifted her foot of the bloody remains of the gnome she just killed and glared at the others, a sadistic smile forming on her lips. Screams of agony could be heard for the next hour.

~Outskirts of Eylwnn Forest~

The Worgen hunter Grinned to himself, the gnome he just been after where hard to find, they were very crafty but after a week of searching the dead town she had collected the pack and even a larger gnome. The larger gnome was a definite bonus he thought.

He came to a stop and decided to make camp for the night, in a week he would be heading to booty bay to deliver his fresh batch of gnomes and make a hefty paycheck. He opened the crate of gnomes he caught to do a count but dropped the lid in shock at what he saw.

In the crate was blood. Blood everywhere. The remains of gnomes littered the floor the walls even the roof of the crate! And in the center of the bloody mess was the large gnome glaring at him! “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? THERE WAS AT LEAST 30 GNOMES IN HERE!” He screamed at her.

Chi-Chi grinned darkly and looked back at the remains of the gnomes. This made the Worgen growl at her. In his years of gnome hunting even he had never seen such a gruesome sight. “You, you’re a monster! You’re the worst kind to! One who kills their own race and takes pleasure in the process.” He said darkly.

Chi-Chi yawned and curled up in the bloody mess and started to nap. The Worgen was about to cut her open but stopped. He lost at least 10 grand from the gnomes lost that was for sure but he could at least sell the little monstrosity for a few grand he thought. And with that he lifted the gnome up and put her in a separate crate then the other gnomes and left her there to her own devises.

~Memories fade out~

Back in Nixxie’s pet shop.

Nixxie looked a little startled at her story, she couldn’t understand the littlest details but the rough body language and couple words she heard her say from time to time gave her a big enough understanding.

“Hmm seems like ya had a hard time getting here” said Nixxie. Chi-Chi nodded slightly but kept her head down. “No just need to figure out what to do with you, you’re a danger to other gnomes, and I get the impression you’re not too friendly to other races ether said Nixxie more to herself then to Chi-Chi.

Nixxie was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard her front door ring. “I’m sorry sir but where not open at the moment I’m afraid I will have to ask you to leave for the time being” Nixxie said.

At the front of her store stood a tall Tauren 7 feet tall with a sword at his waist. Nixxie began to panic, not because of him being so large but because of what he wore. He had on a white formal shirt and black pants. What stood out the most though was the red pirate hat on his head.

He was one of the Bloodsail Buccaneers. The Bloodsail Buccaneers where a notorious group of pirates who plundered the cities of boot bay and ratchet. Nixxie began to panic; it was early morning so the guards of booty bay didn’t patrol her area for another couple hours.

The Tauren glared down at here and smirked “Good morning little goblin, I’m here to acquire a few items. I do hope you can comply without and unnecessary actions” he said and slowly drew is saber. Nixxie was shaking in fear now.

“Just… Just tell me… me what you… you want and… and get out!” Said Nixxie in a panicking voice it was all too obvious she was scared for her life. The Tauren let out a laugh and pulled a bag from his pocket. He tossed it at her. Fill this till its full with all the gold you have”.

Nixxie was enraged at his demands, to ask for a goblins gold was to ask for a part of their soul! But the sword pointed at her overcame her anger with fear. She sighed in defeat and emptied her register of all her gold.

Once she finished the Tauren looked it over and smiled. “The Bloodsail buccaneers do thank you for your small contribution to our cause and wish you a good day” He grinned at her. “But sadly since you are, our sworn enemy I can’t just let you live” He sighed and grabbed Nixxie by the throat.

Nixxie started to choke feeling the firm grip the Tauren had on her. Tears streamed down her eyes as she felt her life being choked out of her. The Tauren laughed at her but stopped when he heard a scream. He looked over at the desk and saw a gnome with a malevolent glare on her face.

The Tauren laughed at her, “What is this opposite day? A Gnome wanting to help its slaver?” He kept laughing to himself.  Chi-Chi ground her teeth and pointed at Nixxie then pointed at the floor. The Tauren understood what she wanted.

“Oh so you want me to put her down then?” he smiled smugly Chi-Chi nodded. The Tauren laughed and gripped Nixxie’s neck harder making her squirm in his hold. “Sorry little gnome but that won’t be happening.” He laughed again. He was about to snap Nixxies neck when he started feeling funny.

He turned around and saw the gnome smiling evilly at him holding a strange device. “What are you…” He didn’t finish when he realized that he was at desk level, then to half its height. Soon he was only a few inches tall.

“Wha… What have you done to me?” Screamed the Tauren. Chi-Chi chuckled darkly and jumped off the desk with a thud landing near the fearful Tauren. The Tauren dropped the Goblin who started gasping for air.

Nixxie looked relieved to be let go but fear soon returned to her face when she saw the colossal Gnome in front of her. “Stay… stay back! I’m warning you!” the Tauren pulled out his saber and slashed the air in front of him a few times.

Chi-Chi just giggled and advanced onto the little Tauren. When she was about a foot away she lifted her foot back and sent the Tauren flying through the store hitting one of the cages and landing with a thud on the ground.

The Tauren was dazed after he was sent flying but soon got his bearings once the sound of thumping got closer to him. He looked up in fear at the giant Gnome smirking at him. “Ple… please don’t hurt me” he begged. Chi-Chi just laughed at his cries of mercy, but she would give none.

Chi-Chi reached down and picked up the Tauren’s screaming form before lifting it to her mouth. “No… NO DON’T, STOP! NO STO…” He let out a bloodcurdling scream as his head was bitten in half. Chi-Chi crunched his skull in and spit it out.

She spit on the ground a few times after, she didn’t like the hairy flavor he left in her mouth. Chi-Chi looked back over to the scared form of Nixxie and started to advance towards her. Fear reached Nixxie as she backed away till she hit her desk.

 The colossal Gnome in front of her was getting closer. Never before had she been so scared, even with the Tauren the prospect wasn’t as terrifying as this was for her. She started to cry and closed her eyes for the same fate the Tauren had received.

She felt her body being picked up. She started to cry harder. She felt herself being raised up. She felt the hot breath of the Gnome right by her face. Then something soft on her face. Nixxie opened her eyes and would have gasped if she was not so speechless.

The giant Gnome who just savagely killed the 7 foot Tauren before her very eyes was kissing her face. Nixxie still feared what was going to happen to her. Chi-Chi pulled her away and smiled at her. Chi-Chi saw her fear and frowned, she hoped that she could comfort her some.

She reached into her shirt and pulled out the same device she had before. She put Nixxie down on the ground in front of her and activated the device. Nixxie watched shocked as the gnome started to grow her back to her size.

She felt herself growing but stopped when she was the same size as the gnome. Chi-chi put the device back into her shirt and walked over to the stunned goblin. She raised her hand to Nixxie. “Chi-Chi”. Nixxie stood there for a moment.

“Chi-Chi” she said again with her hand still extended. Nixxie slowly started to speak, “Ni… Nixxie Cobblestone” she said finally extending her hand. Chi-Chi gripped her hand and shook it then made Nixxie eeepp as eh was pulled into a fierce hug by said gnome.

“Why” said Nixxie softly? Chi-Chi looked up at Nixxie confused. “Why did you save me… you must have known I wouldn’t have saved you if are roles were reversed…” Nixxie said tears started to fall from her eyes.

Chi-Chi had a indifferent face for a moment. Nixxie felt her head being grabbed and pushed forward as Chi-Chi moved in and gave her a heated kiss on the lips. Nixxie was shocked. After a moment Nixxie’s legs started to wobble a little from the lack of oxygen but Chi-Chi pulled away.

Nixxie looked at her eyes and saw her crying. “Chi-Chi…” Nixxie said softly and started to hug her to her chest feeling Chi-Chi start to cry and cry. Nixxie was starting to understand. She was going from place to place losing her loved ones each time she arrived, and she was tired of it.

Something clicked. “Ch… Chi-Chi… do… you love me?” Asked Nixxie confused. “Chi-Chi had a sad face with tears falling down her face as she nodded and kept hugging her. Nixxie was still shocked. She had killed, maimed tortured, mutilated, she had done so many horrible things to gnomes in her lifetime and this one not only saved her life, but had feelings for her to.

Nixxie felt her body tingle and start to glow back to its original 2 ½ foot frame. She looked down at the crying form of Chi-Chi in her hands. “Chi-Chi” said Nixxie. Chi-Chi stopped her crying and looked up at Nixxie.

Nixxie gulped and continued, this was something utterly new to her she had never done before. “Would you like to be my gnome…” Nixxie said blushing slightly. It was embarrassing to say those words for her, she had never asked permission to have a gnome before.

Chi-Chi looked confused. “Aren’t I already?”  Chi-Chi smiled making Nixxie jump, this was the first full sentence she had heard her say before. Nixxie chuckled, then laughed and smiled at the little gnome in her hands.

Nixxie lifted Chi-Chi up and gave her a kiss on the lips making Chi-Chi moan in the process. Chi-Chi couldn’t be happier she was finally with a loving master and friend who returned her feelings.

~Memories fades away~

Nixxie smiled remembering how there encounter ended. She looked at the sleeping form of her little Chi-Chi. Nixxie looked at the time and sighed. “Why must it be opening already” she said annoyed. Nixxie gently lifted up Chi-Chi’s sleeping form and laid her on her bed. She tucked her in and gave her a kiss on the lips making Chi-Chi moan a little in her sleep.

Nixxie giggled and walked down the stairs to her front desk. With a sigh she turned the sign on and her day continued. Nixxie wanted nothing more than for her day to end and to be with her little Chi-Chi again but she knew responsibilities came first.

With a sigh Nixxie started to fill out her morning paperwork and begin her day.

 

 

End Notes:

And finished.

that concludes the Chi-Chi story you all requested and i really hope you all enjoyed it.

as always leave reviews to tell me if you saw something wrong flame me, like it, it doesn't matter i like all reviews :D

Anyways please send me requests for things you would love to see it is such a pleasure to write what you guys want it really is so as always i will do any race any class and any situation......Ok maybe not a necrophilia yaoi but almost anything else... cough cough

Until next time "waves goodnight"

Synergy by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

MAN THIS CHAPTER TOOK A LONG TIME!

First off i am terribly sorry that it took me so long to update i just had a few problems to take care of.

Anyways after this Chapter idea was given to me i had trouble puting it into the proper way that it would make sense.

After i told my friends on wow about it they actuelly gave me some great insite on how to handle a few problems i had with it. Hopefully prior to the request it lives up to your expectaions.

Also if your faint of heart or only a fan of lets say gentle vore, ect this is really not the chapter for you. It is by far my most gruesome chapter i have writen and it was fun XD

This chapter idea was requested by ( Voredom ) and the main concept credit goes to him.

Also the Credit for 2 of the charactors go to my friends on wow.

Now ... ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!

 

 

Nixxie looked at the clock on the wall and sighed. It was a slow day, much slower then she had seen in a long time. No one came into the shop the entire day. Nixxie had been able to catch up all of her paperwork and was now just drumming her fingers on her desk waiting for the day to end.

It was close to 9 pm; Nixxie got off her desk and went to turn the sign on her door to closed. As she was about to lock her door it opened, knocking her back a few feet. Nixxie was a little startled but got a hold of her baring’s and looked at who had entered her shop.

Standing at, at least 8 feet was by far the largest Troll Nixxie had ever seen.  The Troll had short moss green hair tied up atop her head. Her skin was a light green with patches of darker green along her thighs.

She had what looked like leather pants and shirt wrappings made of pale pink skin. Along the length of the shirt it cut off at her shoulders so you could see her bare arms. She had a bracer on each wrist with varies teeth adorning it.

Her pants cut off above her ankles and she had the same skin wrappings above her ankles. Like all troll’s she was barefooted and by the look {and smell} of feet she had been on them for some time.  Most noticeable about her though was the light crackle of electricity flowing around her.

“Is this Nixxie’s gnome shop”? The troll asked. She had a thick accent not like most trolls though, it had a different sound to it, and she was most likely from a native forest troll tribe Nixxie guessed. Nixxie finally stopped staring and answered her.

“Why yes, how may I help you?” The troll looked at her for a moment then smirked. “I’m looking for some gnome’s, about 30 or so should do.” Nixxie lead the troll around to her back room and showed her, her inventory.

The troll smiled seeing all the gnomes cower in fear once they looked at her gruff looking face. Nixxie opened the cages and let the troll take her pick. She started lifting each gnome up and examining them. After a few minutes she found one she wanted, a female gnome with light green hair.

The gnome was scared and crying in her hand. The troll just giggled to herself seeing the gnome close to peeing herself just by looking at her face. “I’ll take this one to start out with, put her on the side away from the others” said the troll.

Nixxie nodded and took the gnome to her desk and put her in a bag. She came back and saw the same passive look on the trolls face, she was probable looking for certain types of gnomes. Most people had a taste in gnomes when even they didn’t know they had one.

There are subtle hints Nixxie could see from over the years. This troll most likely wanted the gnomes that would pee themselves when you just looked at them, she wanted to definitely strike pure terror in them before she did anything with them.

“Let me show you some more gnomes’ miss?” “Zola” replied the troll. Nixxie put on a smile, “Alright miss Zola, and please follow me”. Nixxie lead Zola to the other side of the stockroom. She moved to the corner and pilled a large drape from a stack of cages.

“These little guys are the latter of most gnomes. They don’t fight, they don’t show aggressiveness, basically there crybabies” said Nixxie with a smirk. As soon as she pulled the cloth away the screaming could immediately be heard.

Hundreds of gnomes where all inside the cages all different shapes sizes and colors, the only thing they had in common were the look of horror when the two giants smiled at them. Zola’s eyes popped when she saw the gnomes screaming so loudly.

She started fidgeting and biting her lower lip. Nixxie knew exactly what that look was. This just made Nixxie smile deviously, those poor gnomes. “Well these one’s probable won’t be to your taste, they cost more than average and don’t put up much of a fight, there also as loud as can be. Guess I’ll show you to the cheaper ones” Nixxie said hiding her smile.

“W… Wait a moment… how much are they?” Asked Zola, her fidgeting had seemed to have increased when she saw the gnomes screaming and crying in the fetal position. “Well” Nixxie stretched the word out.

“There uncommon since most gnomes like to fight and are aggressive. Most like them to fight each other for their amusement but the select few whom want these ones pay top dollar, almost 3 grand a piece” said Nixxie.

Zola frowned slightly but kept looking at the gnomes. “Could you do maybe 2k a piece?” Asked Zola hopefully. Nixxie pretended to be thinking, “Well these guys are rare but I haven’t sold one in about a week so I guess I could do 2.5 a piece.”

Zola still had a saddened expression on her face. “Could you meet me in the middle maybe?” Nixxie thought it over for a moment. “Well I guess I can meet you half way, I don’t have a lot of foreign customers and I want my shop to be well known where you come from” replied Nixxie with a smile.   

Zola smiled and leaned down to shake her hand. She picked out about 28 gnome’s including the one up front and went with Nixxie to her desk. Once she signed all the right paperwork she bagged the screaming headache in a bag and handed it to the gleeful looking Troll amazon.

“Please come again!” Said Nixxie as Zola left her store. Nixxie smirked “Hehehe it’s like taking candy from a baby”. The screamers as Nixxie called them where the least popular gnomes by far, they were so loud it turned a large population away from them, that’s why Nixxie kept them in the very back hidden so they would stay quiet.

Nixxie had bought the screamers way cheaper than the wild one’s for a few silver a piece, and even sold them for over 60k. Even with the ghost town of a shop she had made a good week’s profit. Nixxie chuckled and relaxed into her chair with a smug smile on her face.

Whoever said honesty was the best policy was most likely broke thought Nixxie. Suddenly her front door ringed open. Nixxie looked up wondering who would come to her shop so late then her face went pale. Karma is a bitch thought Nixxie.

“Oh, hello there” Said a sickly sweet voice Nixxie Grew to despise in a single day.

To be continued ~

 

 

Zola gleeful left the shop with a skip in her step. The screaming bag was making Zola damp between her legs and she wanted nothing more than to tare one of the gnomes out of the bag and do anything she wanted to it, but she had guests to entertain and was on a time table.

She sighed sadly at a cost of 63k she spent well over a month’s income. Hopefully the screaming sack of Gnomes would win over her guests.  She was entertaining a small group of female troll’s from varies tribes.

It was meant to be a peace meeting for the smaller tribes to join the main branch tribes with the empire of the Thunder King but the leaders didn’t have time to waste on the little things like the much smaller tribes. The Amani, Gurubashi, and Drakkari tribes had all been given so much power they believed all who opposed them would fail.

Zola one of the few who wasn’t originally in one of the 3 main branches. She was the ambassador of the Witherbark Tribe; she had followed the Amani to the shores of Pandaria to help them with their quest to resurrect the Thunder King. Once he was the power they where bestowed was beyond imaginable.

The plan was to have her brother and sister tribes join them in there conquest and form one eternal kingdom, but once the leaders obtained there power they believed that they were unstoppable and there other tribes should have joined them when they had the chance.

Zola knew that was partly true but insisted to have her tribe and the others join them in their quest. The leader of the Amani she was currently with agreed only if she represented them, he was far too busy to waste effort on those who had not joined them from the beginning.

Zola was happy that she could unite her other tribes and set out to do so. Sadly the same results came as before, the lesser tribes believed it was a foolish thing to do, joining some unknown race to lead them to power.

They believed that there gods would rise again and they would have no part in the foolish attempt that there so called brother tribes had done. But her words seem to hit a few of the tribes she had talked to. The smaller tribes, Witherbark, Mossflayer, Vilebranch, Skullsplitter, and Frostmane had at least listened to her words while the others shunned her away.

Like the Amani had done with her, they sent ambassadors of there tribes to the palace of the Thunder King where Zola as the Witherbark ambassador planned to persuade them to join the ranks of his army. If everything went well there plan would have much better odds the thousand plus trolls that joined would be given the gift of Lei Shen and his all mighty power.

Zola had faith that she could persuade the ambassadors of the tribes but she wanted something that would give her an edge. Luckily enough though, the job of ambassador was a less then liked job for almost all troll tribes.

The male trolls where very prone to going berserk if things did not turn out in their favor except for a few. So the job was handed to the ones best suited for the job. Sadly that meant mostly if not only the female trolls who were the cleverest.

The only problem was the job was forced onto them, if didn’t matter if they were great warriors or priests. All troll tribes had an ambassador to talk to other tribes to have them aid them or join to over throw other tribes.

Most often than not the ambassador would be killed wherever they were sent leading to that tribe needing a new one and warning them to not interfere again. Zola knew quite well what most went through.

She had almost been killed herself when she was sent by her tribes leader to the Amani but was taken to the Island instead by there leader to show her foolish tribe what real power was. She had to admit, the feeling of such immense power drove her crazy.

She had been attacked at a few tribes when they did not agree with her but with the wave of her hand lightning shot out and stopped them all dead.  The Skullsplitter were one of them hence why they were sending there ambassador to see the true power of the Thunder King.

She had met with all the Female troll ambassadors one by one and the meeting was planned to take place at midnight tonight. The ambassadors of each tribe where all in one place waiting for her.  She wanted to seem friendly to them since one of them actually started crying when she was forced to go with Zola, apparently the thought of follow me or I will brow you inside out with lightning scared her beyond belief.

So Zola gathered her wealth she had been given and sought out something no troll hated, Gnomes. One of the perks of being with the thunder king was the gold. Whenever they conquered someplace they found fortune galore. The island of Pandaria was wealthy in raw materials which aided the trolls with their plans.

Gnomes where loved by all it didn’t matter if your Tribes where exact opposites gnomes where found at every tribe she went to. They were always popular in any tribe for the simple fact that they could do whatever they wanted with them.

Her tribe loved them as well. Almost 90% of the food in her tribe had gnome in it. And of course the best thing about gnomes was the screamers. She didn’t know about the other ambassadors but she loved the absolute look as pure, hysterical, terror the gnomes showed before they met a horrifying end, her rear end to be exact.

She had spent years tormenting gnomes and by far the ones that screamed so loud the people from other continents could hear them where the best. She loved there screams and cries before using them for her pleasure.

She had used them as simple sex toys inserting them and braking there bones with her powerful orgasms, but her favorite activity was when she found the ones medium or large in size and shoving them up her rear end.

The screaming vibrated through her dark, swampy rectum and made the pleasure ten times better than just inserting them. She remembered a female gnome she once had used as toilet paper. The screams of the gnome as her face was shoved up into her filthy disgusting anus and finally being shoved into the pile of waist below her.

She shoved the gnomes head into the pile she made watching in pure pleasure as she screamed into the pile and slowly suffocated in her waist. The thought alone made her wet between the legs and she wanted nothing more than to rip out 5 or more and shove them all in at once.

The feeling of them screaming and struggling all moving and fighting against each other and finally dying for her pleasure in her filthy, filthy, hole made her almost orgasm where she was standing. She got ahold of herself and kept walking.

She needed to get to the gates of Zul’Garub to use her portal. When she was sent back to the Eastern Kingdoms she had been sent through a lightning Way-gate her Thundermancer brethren had created for her.

The portal led right into the heart of the Thunder Kings palace and there for couldn’t be in some simple place to be found by a wary traveler and reported back to where ever they came from. No the gate had to be in a secure location where it would stay open until she closed it from the other side.

Zul’Garub was the most practical choice. The large troll capitals where heavily enforced and could not be penetrated by a lone person. Zul’Amen was too far from her brother and sister tribes so Zul’Garub was the best place to stage her peace mission.

She had been gone a week now traveling from the forests of Stranglethorn to the decrepit, dying, forests of the Eastern plague lands. She also went briefly to Kalimdor to try talking with the Sandfury tribe but was attacked on site. Needless to say she left before there chief got involved.

She had sailed back to the Eastern Kingdoms with only the 5 ambassadors to show for her work. She was happy that at least she made progress, the Amani leader had laughed at her idea and claimed none would aid them, that they were just traitors to the cause.

Hopefully he was wrong and the fellow tribes would join for the next long reign of the Troll and Mogu Empire.

 

~ 11:45 PM~

Isle of Thunder – Palace of Lei Shen

On the outskirts of Pandaria there are many small islands; one in particular though is far more dangerous than the rest. The Isle of Thunder. Thousands of years ago, the Isle of Thunder was known as the Thundering Mountain, home to the Mogu's "master".

Eventually a Mogu rose to power and overthrew the “master”. His name was Lei Shen. Lei Shen defeated his own master, and proclaimed himself ruler of the Mogu. He ruled Pandaria from this seat of power until his death.

That’s where the trolls came in. The Amani and Gurubashi first came to Pandaria and with the help of their Priest, Prophet Khar'zul. The prophet was the leader of the first Zandalari scouting group that arrived to Pandaria.

Once he resurrected Lei Shen though he was killed by a group of adventurers. Not much else is known by the troll’s less in depth with the leaders.

Zola looked at the skies of the Isle, the massive cloud clusters blocked all view of the night’s sky. Since she arrived here with the other members the storms erupted in loud explosions of sound that rocked the earth below her feet.

She was very happy Lei Shen accepted the trolls into his fold, whoever his enemy’s may be she pitied them. Zola clutched the screaming bag to her chest and kept walking towards the gates of the palace.

~ Inside the Throne of Thunder ~

The once mystical halls of the Throne of Thunder now lay in rubble and shredded. The care once put into this magnificent kingdom was well gone over the years. The lesser trolls and Mogu who would follow Lei Shen had started repairing the damaged palace once he returned to his kingdom but there was still plenty to do.

As Zola ascended the stairs to her corridors she felt a chill go down her spine. The echoes of screams could be heard below her. Many other races had been captured and tortured for knowledge of what their masters where doing on his majesty’s isle.

Once Zola reached the door she tucked the bag into her pouch and entered to entertain her guests.

~Northern Tower chamber~

 

Zola looked inside the room full of Trolls. There were 5 trolls in all including herself, all hailing from their own tribes as the ambassadors for them. 

Hailing from the Vilebranch Tribe was Kululu. Hailing from the Mossflayer Tribe was Sharimara. Hailing from the Skullsplitter Tribe was Jezemala. Hailing from the Frostmane Tribe was Zulmara. And finally hailing from the Witherbark Tribe was Zola.

Kululu was about 7 feet tall but still the smallest of the trolls present. Kululu was a shadow priest that accepted the job willingly unlike the rest of the troll ambassadors. The Vilebranch Tribe was unlike most tribes; they had a very large number in there tribe and used it to wage war with the Raventusk Tribe.

Most of the male Berserker trolls died long ago though and their numbers were starting to go down more and more. With one of the only female leader of troll tribes, Vile Priestess Hexx leader of the Vilebranch trolls needed an ambassador to recruit trolls from other tribes to help them rebuild their slowly dying tribe.

Kululu saw great honor in giving her life for the tribe accepted the job. Kululu had the same hair color as Zola but it was put into one long pigtail atop her head. She had her bangs still hanging from the side. She had one dirty, torn rags of a robe that was once a dark green now faded to a lite hue.

Sharimara was a few inches taller than Kululu. She had a lighter shade of skin then Zola and Kululu almost lime in color. Her hair was cut short at her shoulders and tucked behind her ears.  She had on leather gear almost identical to Zola’s except she had on a fang belt and a large bow on her back.

Jezemala was almost 7, 8 just a little bit under. She had pale blue skin and a light electric blue hair color. She had on her shoulders 2 voodoo masks and feathers lined down the sides of her arms. Her modest chest was being covered by a strapless vest that connected in the back. She had on a leather skirt cutting off towards her knees.

And Finally Zulmara, at a shocking 9, 3 being even taller than Zola. Zulmara was by far the strangest of all the trolls present. She had a dark blue skin color and a very heavy build. She had thick muscles on her arms and legs that could easily be seen bulging out of her cloths.

She had thick magenta hair flowing down her back being held out of her face by a golden plated headband. Down the front of her arms was more of the thick magenta hair, matted with dirt and miscellaneous other materials.

The thick hair could be seen growing on her legs to down towards her feet. Her feet also being matted with the same {much dirtier} magenta hair. What you could also see if you dare looked was the thickness of the hair sticking out of what looked like leather panties. Her chest however had no hair on it but just a bra made of the same leather material.

Once Zola entered the room it became deadly quiet. Than the questions erupted!

“So you finally show up? Where is the Sandfury ambassador?” Asked Kululu.

“What’s the deal with this trash you call a fortress?” Said Sharimara.

 “Let Zola speak already stop asking her questions!” yelled Jezemala.

“YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO YOU PATHETIC JUNGLE TROLL!” Screamed Sharimara.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU FUNGAL TRANSVESTITE!” Yelled Jezemala.

A loud chuckle could be heard from Zulmara as she watched the 2 trolls fighting.

“What are you laughing at you hairy gorilla?” Said Jezemala.

The chuckling stopped and was replaced with a thick growl.

“Excuse me? You want to repeat that to my face?” Growled out Zulmara.

“It wouldn’t help you have so much hair on you its growing out your ears, no wonder you couldn’t hear me or did you just not understand Zandali?”

Zulmara screamed in rage and charged at Jezemala. The two were about to clash when a sudden bolt of lightning shot both of them sending them flying into opposite walls.

 

“THAT IS ENOUGH EVERYONE. WE ARE HERE TO TALK THINGS OUT NOT FIGHT EACH OTHER LIKE MINDLESS ANIMALS!” Screamed Zola shocking {no pun intended} everyone present, even the screaming in the bag in her pouch died.

Kululu stepped forward and outstretched her hand. “My apologies Zola I shouldn’t have interrupted you when you entered the room”. “Kiss up”.  “WHO SAID THAT” Screamed Kululu in anger. Zola raised a hand making everyone quiet again.

“To your previous question Kululu the Sandfury ambassador will regrettably not be joining us, on site I was attacked by half the tribe, ide rather leave then kill half of another tribe just to get them to listen to me”.

The other trolls nodded their understanding. “Please follow me to the next room” Said Zola. She lead the others into the large arcing door that lead into the private chamber she had been staying in since she arrived on the island.

The chamber was quite big; it had one large window showing the grounds outside the palace. On the inside there was a large luxurious bed full of thick woven windwool. The bed was at least twenty feet long and thirty feet wide, it was clearly not made for 1 or to people.

Right before the bed was a large ornate table. The table was made of thick stone but polished into a smooth surface. There were 12 chairs around it most likely for the ambassadors who came. Zola looked at the 4 beside her and sighed.

Sharimara and Zulmara sat at one side while Jezemala sat at the other side. Zola sat at the head of the table and Kululu sat next to her making Zola raise her eyebrow slightly. Once everyone was seated the conference began.

The questions that where asked where common ones Zola had already prepared for, Why do you want small tribes to join, why do you not just wipe out the other tribes, who the Thunder King is, why waste mana on a dead king, why not hold the conference back at the troll capitals and at this place, Why Why Why indeed though Zola.

But then a question was asked Zola hadn’t been prepared for. “Why is your bag screaming?” Asked Kululu making everyone present stop asking questions and listen. Zola just realized she had the large sack of gnomes in her bag, it totally slipped her mind.

“Well you see I thought since we would be here for a while you all might get bored so I stopped by a shop before I came here.” Zola reached into her pouch and pulled out a small {to her} bag that was wiggling.

This made all the trolls wonder what was in the bag. Zola moved some items around on the table making a makeshift cage. Once the 4 corners where made she lifted the bag up and emptied its contents onto the table.

The screaming died down once light flooded the little gnomes. They looked out into their surroundings with fear, unknown where they were at. One gnome looked up and went pale. He screamed so loud all the other gnomes present began to look at him them look at what he was scared of.

About 28 faces turned white all at once and the sound of screaming echoed through the large chamber that matched the screams of the tortured below them. Above the screaming gnomes were the smirking face of Zola and the 4 shocked faces of her guests.

“I don’t know much about other tribe’s pleasures but if you’re like mine then Gnomes are a fun way to pass the time” Zola said with a smile. The other trolls present didn’t make a sound but finally the first expression to change was Kululu as she looked at the gnomes and started to actually drool.

The other trolls finally regained their composure and smiled/smirked wickedly at the screaming, crying gnomes below them. “Just what might… we do with these gnomes…” Asked Kululu with a blushing face. Zola understood her statement.

“Anything you pleasure” Zola grinned and picked up one of the screaming gnomes. He started screaming louder as he was picked up and held right by her face. “In case you all don’t get what I mean” Zola let the statement hang as she reached for the front of her pants.

She pulled them forward exposing her trimmed nether lips for everyone present to see and smiled at the gnome. Zola released her grip on the gnome letting it fall down below. With a smack it hit the outside of her lips and made Zola gasp and bite her lower lip.

With a wave she let go of the band of her pants sending the gnome crashing into the entrance of her vagina. She moaned out in pleasure feeling the crying gnome struggle against her lips. She pushed her hand against the outside of her crotch and started rubbing, loving the way the struggles increasing.

That was all the other Trolls needed to see as they all reached out and started grabbing the screaming gnomes. Jezemala reached out for two male gnomes about two inches in height. “Hope you guys like each other, you’re going to be spending some close time with each other” She said with a smirk and pulled off her pants.

Her pubic hair was almost nonexistent cut to near none if not none. She pushed both gnomes face to face and lowered then towards her dripping pussy. The male gnomes screamed and cried as their heads where forced into her tight vagina.

“Ohhhhh” moaned out as she felt the struggles intensify once their heads where trapped inside of her. Slowly she pushed on their feet, slowly moving them all the way inside of her. She screamed in pleasure as the struggles intensified.

“Ohh… k… keep fi… fighting each other…. Like that. It… It feels way bet… better if you fight for your lives” She barely got out blushing and moaning intensely making some of the trolls present wet between the legs.

Sharimara reached for another male troll and put him between her two giant toes. “Hope ya don’t mind the smell, I don’t think I’ve washed them recently” she laughed out as the crying gnome grasped his gnome and started coughing.

“Hope you’re hungry, I made a little mess on my other foot”. She lifted her other foot up and showed the dirt caked, moldy, blood stained foot she just used to kill the gnome she had just moments before. The Gnome gasped mistakenly swallowing some of the rancid air looking at the remains of its fallen brother.

She lifted the gnome out and put two fingers on his head and applied a small amount of pressure. The gnome screamed in pain just like Sharimara wanted. She shoved his open mouth into the middle of her toes forcing the remains and mold down his throat.

He tugged and pulled at his head trying to get away but she just laughed and moved her finger to her toe jam, force feeding it into his open mouth. She let out a cackle as she saw the gnome puke on her toes.

“Hey now, you’re supposed to be cleaning my feet not making them dirty. Guess since your stomachs empty you can have more to eat” She glared and smirked at the gnome. The gnome kept crying as his head was forced down with his face up.

She moved her foot over his head and let gravity do the work as she used her fingers to keep his mouth open. The toe jam started to slide down making a plop sound as a huge chunk fell onto his head covering his whole face.

“Hahahahahahaha Guess you will ether eat up or suffocate, but I guess that might be better in the long run” She grinned and pushed her finger down onto the pile forcing the rancid toe jam down his mouth and smearing it in his face in the process.

Zulmara grinned and grabbed 3 gnomes at once, one male two female. “Let’s test your endurance” She grinned at the male gnome. She lifted the two screaming females up and put one each under her hairy armpits trapping them inside when she closed her arms.

“Hehehehe that tickles girls, just wait your turn” She grinned down at the male gnome making him start to pee himself. This just made Zulmara laugh at his pathetic display. She tore her leather panties off reveling her massive magenta bush.

“You see little toy in the frozen hills where we Frostmane reside we don’t have much to keep us warm, but luckily enough most of us don’t shave ether so we have plenty of fur to keep us warm” She grinned down at him making him wail.

“Let’s see how long you can hold your breath” She smiled and moved him down to her impressive bush. She grabbed his arm and moved it near the entrance of her pussy making him scream as he saw her vagina. It was very dirty she obviously didn’t clean very often if any.

She stopped right near it though making the male gnome stop crying and start panting. The humidity around her vagina was very musky and he started to sweat. The heat being radiated from her nether lips was making him feel very uncomfortable.

She grabbed some of the thick strands of her pubic hair and tied it around his wrist, then did the same to the other end. She finally tied two more thick strands around each leg pulling him in 4 different directions.

He wanted to yell in pain but the air around him was making him gag and the heat was making him very hot. Once she finished she stood at full height and let the gnome drop. The pubic hair tugged him in 4 different directions at once making him scream in pain and then gag from the tainted oxygen around him.

“Hehehe that feels quite good but let’s hope your friends don’t make your stay worse” She grinned and reached under one of her sweaty armpits pulling the pink haired female out. The female gnome gasped and her hair was sobbing wet from sweat.

Zulmara grinned and moved the gnomes head upside down. She lifted her flailing hair over her head and rung it out over her gasping mouth. The sweat came down like a faucet all onto her mouth making the female gnome hack violently.

Zulmara moaned at the site and felt the struggles in her legs increase more. The more she got turned on by the little female gnomes the worse the male one would be, if he didn’t drown in her cum then he would be slowly cooked alive by the heat radiating from her dripping cunt. With a sickening smile she continued to play with her toy.

Kululu was the last to act. She was blushing furiously and looking at the female gnomes below her. Zola looked at her and started to pout. “Something wrong Kululu?” Kululu looked up and blushed at Zola. “No… nothing wrong z… Zola…”

Then it clicked. Zola smirked and walked over to Kululu. She picked up a white haired female gnome and looked right at its screaming face and smiled. “You know what I really like to do Kululu?” She shook her head.

“What I love to do is this” Zola lifted the female gnome to her mouth making it scream in fear, right when she was at the entrance she flicked her tongue out and rubbed it against the gnomes crotch. The gnome cries turned into pants then moans within seconds.

Kululu started panting at the site confirming what Zola thought.”hehe I didn’t picture you swinging that way Kululu” Grinned Zola. Kululu blushed and turned her head away to frown. “Hey no need to be like that, there’s nothing wrong with that, in fact…” Zola put the panting gnome on the table and walked over to Kululu.

She lifted her chin up and looked into her eyes smiling. She then leaned down since she was over a foot taller than her and captured her mouth in a deep kiss. Kululu’s eyes fluttered as she moaned into the kiss. Zola pulled away after a moment letting a strand of saliva connect their mouths together.

Zola grinned and picked up the still panting gnome. She had fear on her face but wasn’t screaming like the others, she almost looked hopeful. “This one’s yours. I’m guessing you’re not as cruel hearted as the others” She gestured to the other three trolls laughing at their tortured prey.

Kululu frowned and looked away again making Zola frown. “It’s not a bad thing you know. Most trolls are bloodthirsty in any aspect especially with gnomes. Coming from a tribe with 97% to 99% women I’m guessing you didn’t take to being a killer?”

Kululu felt like she was about to cry, she didn’t want people to know she was like the way she was. She had always been kind hearted even to gnomes. The male gnomes she didn’t care much for usually leaving them to their own demises but the females she would always save and usually play with but never kill.

If her tribe knew this they would ridicule her. Zola rubbed her thumb over a lone tear falling down her cheek. “There’s no need for crying now is there? This is a simple meeting that will probable turn into an orgy by the end of the night” Laughed Zola.

 Zola lifted the fidgeting gnome up to Kululu’s face and let her hang there. The gnome looked scared seeing the new troll but didn’t scream like before. Kululu’s blushing intensified. Finally she couldn’t control herself and grabbed the gnome from Zola’s hand and started to suck on her tiny pussy.

The gnome started screaming again even louder than before but this time it wasn’t in fear but in pleasure. The screams of ecstasy were music in Kululu’s ears and she increased her pace licking and sucking on her new toy.

Zola smiled glad she could make her feel less insecure about what she was like. Zola wasn’t a lesbian but she wasn’t straight ether. She mostly got off to gnomes she massacred but when the occasional troll caught her eye who was she to tell her body no?

Zola grabbed Kululu’s shoulders and led her to the bed. She didn’t even open her eyes she kept giving 100% attention to her toys pleasure, the gnome had came twice already but she wanted more. It had been so long since she last had this much fun and she wanted nothing more than for it to continue.

Once they were by the bed Zola pushed Kululu down onto the bed, falling on her stomach. Kululu briefly stopped her skilled Cunnilingus as she felt her robes bottom part being lifted over her head. She blushed when she realized Zola was stripping her.

Once the robe was off Zola let out a primal growl frightening her slightly but making her ever so wet. Zola reached over and ripped her green bra off her. Looking directly at her modest B cups made Zola start to drool a little.

Kululu knew that look more than anyone. It was the look she had whenever she found a female gnome. Kululu grinned and brought the gnomes head up to her hardened nipples and started rubbing her head over it making her shiver.

At that site Zola lost it and tackled her to the bed licking and sucking on her right nipple while using her hand to push the gnome’s mouth over the other. Kululu let out a shriek of ecstasy, it had been so long since she last had another woman, not a gnome, a woman do this with her.

She grabbed Zola’s head and pushed it into her chest still screaming in bliss. All the other trolls in the room looked over and their jaws dropped when they saw the shy little Kululu going hot and heavy with Zola.

Jezemala started to shake with excitement but not from the two gnomes currently fighting in her pussy. “DAMN! I WANT SOME OF THAT!” Jezemala exclaimed and rushed over to the bed throwing her shirt off in the process.

Once she was behind Zola she ran her hand over her toned stomach and began to lick her collar bone making Zola moan into her sucking. The other two trolls watched with excitement and would diffidently get in on that once they finished up.

“Sorry little fucker but your time’s up” Grinned Sharimara. She looked at the gagging gnome between her feet and pushed her finger all the way in his mouth making him choke on the currently over packed toe jam inside already.

She removed her hold on the rest of his body and watched him flail about as her finger started pressing harder and harder into his mouth making him start hacking violently before he started to slow his movements. With a final push there was a snap and his jaw was broken open.

She looked down at the bloody gnome with a gob of toe jam stuck in its throat and just laughed at what a pathetic way it died, swallowing her body’s gunk. She rubbed her finger off and started stripping. She slowly removed her vest and pants then detaching the bow and laying on the ground next to her clothes.

Once she was naked she looked herself over and frowned a little. It had been sometime since the bathed and there was sweat stains in her skin! With a sigh she started to sway her hips and walk over to the other troll’s currently oblivious to her advances, hopefully she could take a bath with them and have a little fun in the process she grinned.

Zulmara was the last to finish up. She saw the other 4 trolls start going at it on the oversized bed and smirked. This will be a good night, she grinned and looked down at the gnome in her hand she was torturing.

“Hmm what to do with you”. Zulmara thought it over for a moment. She wanted this to be a night to remember and by far torturing gnomes was a good start but she wanted something different to make it really stand out compared to any of the other times she tortured them.

“OH I KNOW!” She gasped and grinned at the panting gnome in her hand; she had been drowned in sweat and choked to the limit in her armpits what more could she do? Zulmara Smirked and lifted the gnome up to her face.

The gnome started crying again when she got close to her mouth but she continued up making her confused, but then horrified. Her head was right under her large nose. With a smirk she shoved her head up into her right nostril.

The gnome was flailing with new vigor after having her head trapped in the disgusting nostril. Zulmara just grinned and moved her other hand to her left nostril. She pushed against it blocking the air flow and breathed in some air.

Once she had enough she blew her nose with all her might. Mucus was thrown against the gnome in her right nostril making it thrash about. She kept blowing till she felt her nose dripping down the side of the gnome’s neck.

She waited a moment and the thrashing turned into struggling, then into fidgeting finally dying down to being still completely. Zulmara popped the female gnomes head out and laughed at what she saw. Her snot was caking its entire head turning its head into a very thick and sticky dark green, the gnome drowned in her snot.

She felt her orgasm approaching and started to grind her armpit which held her current gnome captive. It didn’t even struggle as it suffocated to death in her sweaty, hairy armpit. With a final slack she splattered her skull all over and felt her orgasm rush out.

The speed of it shot into the tied up gnome in her pubic hair blowing him apart. The limbs where already pulling him apart but that last powerful orgasm did the trick making Zulmara smile with content. She looked up at the current orgy on the bed and grinned.

She started walking over but stopped and looked at the 20 plus gnome’s on the table and grinned making there screams continue. She walked over and grabbed about 10 of them and started walking to the bed with an evil smirk on her face.

She walked over and saw Zola’s bare ass sticking in the air as she ate out Kululu’s snatch. With an evil grin she grabbed a 4 inch make gnome and waved at his face before reaching over and roughly forcing the gnome up her asshole.

Zola screamed out as she felt the gnome inserted she turned around to look at Zulmara but moaned out as the gnome started fighting in her tight rectum. With new vigor she started eating out Kululu faster making her scream her orgasm.

Kululu face was currently being ridden by Jezemala as she bucked into it, the scream she released into her cunt made her moan even louder. Zulmara grinned and popped a small male gnome into her mouth. This caught her by surprise but feeling it thrash about made her moan even more.

She started to suck on him and smack him back and forth with her tongue. She pulled Sharimara up from her breasts and engaged in a passionate kiss. They fought each other for dominance by sucking the gnome back and forth into each other’s mouths.

The poor gnome was currently right in the middle of her mouth when Kululu bit down on her clit making her clench her teeth as she screamed her release into Sharimara’s mouth. The gnome was instantly severed in half and the top part fell into her mouth.

With a grin she opened her mouth to show it to Jezemala then closed it to swallow. Once she gulped it down she opened her mouth again and showed it empty with a grin. Jezemala moaned and swallowed her end before re-engaging in a heated kiss.

Zulmara still had some gnomes left and inserted a couple into her cunt and ass. She moaned as they struggled franticly. Zola after finishing her oral pleasures on Kululu grinned and went behind Zulmara. She grabbed her ass startling her briefly before she stuck her tongue on her anus.

Zulmara moaned as she felt Zola give her anilingus. She started to pant as she felt Zola fighting the gnomes in her ass. She was licking at their feet and sucking trying to pull them out. Zola noticed the anal hair around the edged tickling her tongue but after doing so many ass related activities this was nothing to her.

She felt her tongue being squeezed by Zulmara’s anal muscles; she didn’t want to give up the gnomes. With a primal growl Zola gave her rimming new effort making her slip up on her clenching. The poor gnomes trapped inside her ass where in a world of hell as they were being clenched from all sides in her filthy, smelly, hairy hole.

Zola felt the gnomes being pulled out more and more and grinned, with a bite she nipped her anus making her scream in pleasure, that was all Zola needed as she sucked with all her might and the two gnomes popped out into her waiting mouth.

She snapped her teeth shut and smiled at the panting Zulmara. She walked over to the table and saw 6 more gnomes all cowering in front of her. She grinned and pulled the two wet gnomes out of her mouth. When the other gnomes saw that they blew up in fear and there screams hit a new high.

With a dark chuckle she lifted her foot on the table and lifted the two gnomes up to her anus. She had deliberately not cleaned it in months for this simple reason. She had found gnomes all over the eastern kingdoms on her travel and in the end they always ended up in her end.

With a swift skilled motion she smashed the two gnomes together and shot them up into her filthy hole. She shuddered as she felt 3 gnomes in her ass squirming. With an evil grin she looked at the last 6 gnomes and reached for them all.

Once she had them all she started inserting them one by one. The screams of pure horror of being inserted up her ass was pure orgasmic music to her ears. She moaned out in orgasmic bliss as she felt the last gnome inserted into her anus.

She felt all nine gnomes struggling and fighting inside her filthy disgusting rectum and it just made her even hornier. “Hmm what was an impressive show; I wonder what else you can fit up there”. Zola turned around and saw all 4 of the other trolls panting and masturbating to her display.

She grinned and sashayed over to the trolls to continue there “Peace meeting”.

~8 am~

Isle of thunder –, Thunder kings palace.

Zola woke up with a slight headache. She hadn’t slept much last night and her head was killing her. She tried to get up but was pinned down. She looked over and blushed at the site. Kululu’s legs where laid out on top of her head holding it down.

Both her legs where being cuddled by Jezemala and Sharimara. Their faces where inches away from each other and they were licking each other in their sleep, they were having some erotic dream Zola thought.

And finally Zulmara was sprawled on her chest with her legs on both sides of her head; her massive magenta bush was tickling her face. Zola smiled at this. “Well I guess the meeting went well” whispered Zola.

“Much better then well” Zola looked up and saw Kululu crawling off the top of her head. Kululu moved her head near Zola’s face and kissed her deeply making her moan into it. “You have my vote Zola, the Vilebranch troll’s are at your masters disposal”.

Zola let out a genuine smile and sighed in contentment. Kululu was laying soft kisses on her cheeks and all around her face making Zola moan. Suddenly Zola felt something inside her rectum move and she let out a loud squeak making the other trolls start to ster.

“What’s wrong?” Asked Kululu. “Umm… well you see” Another kick was felt. “I… I g… got to go… go to the ba… bathroom!” Zola jumped off the bed sending the other trolls rolling off on different parts of the bed.

Zola ran to a large door in the side of the room and opened it she closed it behind her and ran over to the toilet. Sadly there wasn’t working pluming yet this high up in the palace and there were only stone chamber pots.

Zola moved her rear over the opening and began to push. The feeling in her rectum increased tenfold making her moan and pant as she pushed. With a sick slapping noise Zola got up {didn’t wipe as usual} and looked down at what was inside.

She had a shocked expression on her face. Inside the pot was all the gnomes she had shoved up her anus the night before but what was shocking was the fact most of them where still moving and alive. She had little to no oxygen inside her ass and was pleasantly surprised to see about 6 gnomes moving about trying to crawl out of her waste.

She got a dark smile on her face and squatted down with her face near the entrance of the pot. “Well you guys cost me more than I ever wanted to spend on toilet paper, but you served a great purpose and are about to again” She grinned and started rubbing her pussy.

She moved her hand down into the pot and plucked one of the male gnomes out watching him gasp for air. She smiled seeing him start to breath steadily again and moved his head down. He tried to scream but after hours of doing it his voice was broken.

She shoved his head into her still warm excrement watching his arms flail about as he struggled to breath. She continued to rub her dripping pussy when she felt a small hand reach under her legs and move a finger into her cunt.

She gasped out as she looked over her shoulder. Kululu of all people was resting her head on her shoulder and rubbing her pussy as she watched her suffocate the gnome in her shit. “I… I thought you… you hated violence” moaned out Zola as she felt the rubbing increase.

Kululu grinned as she watched Zola panting as she rubbed her faster. “Well I might be a pacifist myself, buuuut” she let the word hang, “It’s a real turn on to see others torture them, well at least the male gnomes I still like to save the female ones for myself” She grinned.

Zola had a shocked expression on her face. I think I’m in love with this one, thought Zola. She continued to moan as she felt Kululu playing with her pussy. She pulled the struggling gnome out then shoved him back in. The giggling behind her made Zola grin even more.

Definitely in love Zola grinned. After she suffocated about 4 of the gnomes in her waste she moved Kululu over and let her take a turn, she was a bit shy at first but after she released her bowels on the remaining male gnomes she started to giggle more.

She started to do just what Zola did and actually started having fun to. Once they killed off the last gnome in what was most likely the most gruesome way Zola had ever done it, they cleaned up and went back out to the others.

 

Epilogue ~(^,^)~

Though the 5 tribes joined the forces of the Thunder king the might of the Shadopan and combined power of the Alliance and Horde Lei Shen the Thunder King was Defeated.  Most of the Troll tribes knowing they had failed fled Pandaria to reclaim lost kingdoms. Some foolish troll’s remained to try to retake it. As for Zola and her new friends, they escaped the purge of the Throne of Thunder. The 5 tribes still share an alliance of a sort and aid each other when one requests help. But the relationship between Zola & Kululu had grown even through the downfall of Lei shen. They still regularly meet each other and even go to other troll tribes together to help foster new relations. There goals in the long run might have been put off but one thing is for sure…

 

 

Even with the troll wars the Zandalari won’t give up reclaiming there home and even as the failed Empire of the thunder king set them back, they will always return again, and again…

 

To be continued?

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND FINISHED!

i really hope you all liked it i had a blast writing it. My friends Wickedonz and silentsly gave me the idea's for Zulmara & Sharimara Hope you guys like the way i made them for you two!

Anyways please as always Review please pretty please with gnomes on top REVIEW! i thrive on it, i am a attention whore... anyways as always leave me ideas you want

I will do any race, any class, and scene.... OK maybe not a Tuaren anal fucking Deathwing... cough cough

Until next time!

Twice as Bouncy! by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

 

 

First of all I sincerely apologias for the long waited update. I went back to California and just came back a little over a week ago. I know that’s not a valid excuse since I could have just written my story there but I got caught up with friends and misc things so I really am sorry.

Last chapter I didn’t get more than 1 review and that made me very sad actually I kind of felt like less and less people liked my story so I just stopped writing, then the vacation to Cal got in the way and it spiraled a little out of control, over a month of no update? That’s disgraceful in my eyes so I’m really, really sorry to any of my loyal fans who are still reading my story.

In my Emails I got a few request for a familiar face to come back so I’m happy to say she’s making a second appearance and is bringing a friend?

Without further ado           ~ ENJOY THE SHOW!~

 

 

 

Karma is a bitch thought Nixxie.

“Oh, hello there” Said a sickly sweet voice Nixxie Grew to despise in a single day. Nixxie watched in utter horror as the all-time worst customer she had ever sold gnome’s to walk right through the door when she was just about to close up.

At the front of the store stood a plump, curvy, well-endowed Pandaren. She had black fur growing from here arms and legs, with patches of white fur on her mid-section and face.

She had long flowing black hair still put into a ponytail being held together by a ribbon and two chopsticks.

Her face had the outline of her black fur going towards her eyes, but cutting off to white next to her eye lashes. Her forehead and face where snow white.

The face she was looking at she had, had nightmares about for multiple reasons.  “Oh it’s good to see you Miss Nixxie!” Squealed Ayame Chikako. Ayame was close if not the worst person Nixxie had ever laid eyes on, not by looks but how they first met.

She had, had a similar experience before with a bubbly Draenei who had just come from the ragged, broken world known as Outland, but Still she was more tolerable then this.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, you can’t be in here I…. I’m just about to close; you have to come back some other time!” Nixxie panicked and just said whatever she could to get the Pandaren to leave her store.

Ayame mirrored Nixxie’s face. “Oh but I came a long way Miss Nixxie” Nixxie rubbed the bridge of her nose for a moment. The panda was loaded, and didn’t care what gnomes she got but still she was a pain in the ass to even look at.

With a defeated sigh Nixxie swallowed her annoyance. “Ok, what can I do for you today?” Ayame’s face lit up with joy as she heard the goblin ask her what she wanted. “Oh I’m so happy” Ayame squealed and jumped up and down a little.

“Hey cut that out your shaking the whole shop” Nixxie said as she clung to a cage next to her, this pandaren is a walking tank, thought Nixxie. Ayame calmed down and started looking around. She started at the front making different faces for each cage she looked at confusing Nixxie.

Nixxie sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose yet again. “What might you be doing?” asked Nixxie. Ayame stopped and looked back at her, “I’m trying to see what their reactions are, I’m looking for the scared ones” Ayame replied in a voice that implied it was a common occurrence.

Nixxie slapped her palm to her face. “THERE ALL SCARED! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY RUN AWAY FROM US!” Nixxie shouted at her. Ayame had a passive face for a moment then it looked like what she said clicked and she smiled back.

“Your right, they are all scared!” She giggled to herself. Nixxie wanted to just kick her out now, she was pissed. Ayame looked around again then stopped. After about a minute of her just standing there with a blank face Nixxie decided to intervene again.

“Oh what now?” Nixxie asked the frozen Ayame. Ayame snapped out of it for a moment; “Oh I was trying to remember what I was going to get” She started tapping her foot and took a thinking pose. Nixxie wanted to shove the pandaren’s face into the floorboards.

“Did you want a gnome perhaps? Nixxie asked in a sickly sweet voice you would most likely hear from someone about to kill you. Ayame looked passive again then smiled, “Yes I want some of those, but…” She just stopped mid-sentence and had a blank face again.

That’s it, I’m going to kill her now, and no one will be the wiser, Nixxie thought.  Suddenly Ayame jumped a foot and looked very excited, “OH I REMEMBER NOW!” Ayame reached around to the back of her pants and started looking around.

Nixxie saw her hand actually disappear back there startling her.  After a few seconds she pulled out a small piece of paper and looked it over before nodding and giving it to her. Nixxie cringed a little scared of where she pulled the note from put took the note none the less.

Nixxie’s eyes widened when she saw what was written on it. The note read, ~ Make sure to buy about 10 gnomes~.  “You couldn’t remember the number 10?” Nixxie asked with a dull voice. Ayame smiled and nodded.

Nixxie clenched her hand so hard it started to bleed. “Are you ok Miss Nixxie? Your hand is bleeding.” Ayame asked concerned. Nixxie counted to ten in her head and tried to calm down, “OK, Let’s get you some gnomes then you have to go” Nixxie spoke through gritted teeth.

Ayame nodded and followed Nixxie towards her desk. Nixxie just looked at a cage next to her and through the current gnomes in the bag tying it at the top. “Here 10 gnomes all bagged and ready to go, that will be 100k” Nixxie spoke in a very calm voice trying to not let her voice show her true emotions.

Ayame looked a little puzzled but shrugged and pulled out the gold. Once she paid her she grabbed the gnome and smiled at Nixxie.  “Thank you again Miss Nixxie, I’ll be sure to be back soon” Ayame waved as she left.

Hopefully not in this lifetime thought Nixxie. She decided she was way too tired to do the paper work on them and just locked up her shop. Once finished she headed up the stairs and went to sleep. Nightmares followed her sleep for the next 2 weeks.

 

~ Outside Nixxie’s shop ~

 

Ayame waved goodbye to the goblin and skipped out the door. She was happy to have remembered where she put the list her friend gave her was, she didn’t want to go all the way back without any gnomes.

Ayame looked inside the bad and giggled to herself. The gnomes where all different be it size or shape or gender. Some of them screamed and where pushing and shoving each other trying to get away while some just cried to them self’s.

Ayame felt like picking up a few of them now and shoving them in her alluring ass but knowing her fiend was waiting patiently “ most likely “ for her return decided against it. With a sad sigh she closed the bag and started down the path leading back to her home.

 

~Halfhill market, Valley of four winds~

Ayame shook a little after she hearthed back to the inn she made her stone home to. She never understood why hearthstones wouldn’t take you back to your homes only to inns. Once she got over the slight dizziness related to teleporting long distances she began her trek home.

Ayame looked across the market place seeing faces of old and new. A slight blush crept across her face remembering how she met her friend here. She was a land owner near the market. She had moved from another place called the Wandering isles.

Ayame remembered stories about how the Wandering Isles was once a part of Pandaria till it broke off being taken away by the lands great turtle. She always thought it was a myth till she remembered strangers coming to her land.

Not the unique races she was somewhat used to seeing now but Pandaren. These Pandaren claimed they were from distant lands, currently at the time she didn’t think much of it but that was until she met Clare.

Clare Petalborn was a monk like herself from the wandering isles. She had arrived in Pandaria around the same time the other races had to. She met Clare at Halfhill Market a few months back. She had been tending to a small patch of land next to the market.

Ayame being the kindhearted soul she was went to see if she needed help. After almost a full day’s work they had become good friends. They started hanging out with each other on a regular basis, doing work from tending to crops to killing Mantid along the wall.

Ayame blushed remembering them fighting. Clare had moved and fought with such beauty and grace it made her wonder if she was even Pandaren. But what made Ayame the most amazed about her was not her fighting, or her nature, or even her cooking “Ayame licked her lips remembering that last one” but her overly large rump.

Ayame shuddered slightly thinking about it. Her ass was amazing! Almost twice as big as hers, it made hers look natural. She loved it with a burning passion, like it was the most heavenly thing she had ever seen, which in her case it was.

Sadly her love of it was not followed by Clare. She believed it was abnormally large and always seemed sad about it when she tried to bring it up. Ayame sighed again thinking about it. She wanted nothing more than to worship it with every fiber of her being, but that might not be the best idea since she didn’t know Clare’s feelings towards her view on her large rump.

Ayame let her mind wander for a while on different things but in the end they all lead to Clare’s end. With a Sigh she looked at the front of her friend’s home and collected herself. She knocked loudly on the door and waited for a answer.

After a minute she didn’t hear anything and assumed Clare had went out. As she was about to leave though the door opened and Clare stood there in a long shirt and an almost identical pair of cloth panties, with a red flap hanging down the front.

Ayame looked at Clare and gawked. She was the image of pure beauty to her. She had Auburn hair put into a long ponytail looped every few inches with red ribbon. Her body hair was the same color as her hair but with a white midriff and face. She had small crescent patches of brown hair towards her eyes.

She had on a small leather harness barely supporting her rather large breasts. Even though her main asset in Ayame’s eyes was her massive rear end, her breasts where still quite eye catching. They were a little larger than hers making them close to E cup from first glance.

Looking down at the main asset, emphasis on the ASS part was her overly large rear end. It was at least the size of two beach balls if not bigger. Her panties where nonexistent in the back showing off her large furry cheeks while the small cloth in the front hid what Ayame desired most.

“What’s up Ayame “Clare said happily making Ayame blush. Her voice was angelic upon her ears. “I… I g got the Gnomes we talked about” Ayame stuttered out. Clare giggled at her stutter. “That’s good, you’ve been gone for a while I was starting to get worried” Clare said biting her lip.

Ayame’s blush deepened hearing her friend worry over her. “I got about 10 gnomes, they all look so fun to play with” Ayame said in childish glee. Clare giggled at how Ayame phrased it. Clare coming from different lands had experienced gnomes before and knew well they were for.

She had not always lived on the Wandering isles, at around the age of 12 she left the isle with a group who traveled to distant lands. They soon came to the land which they know knew was Kalimdor. She had first experienced gnomes at around the age of 16.

She found one on her travels and was utterly astounded by it. Monks by nature where quite spiritual and friendly towards all living things, but she knew a little about gnomes from what others had said. They were an uncommon food found all around the world.

She was hesitant at first to eat one but after she did she grew addicted. She had traveled on her own at the age of 18 all around doing quest from quest while exploring the world’s unique delicacies. She had traveled from the savage wastelands of the barrens trying out the gnomes cooked over open flames.

She traveled to the high peaks of Thunder Bluff trying the gnomes cooked in exotic juices. She even traveled across see again to another part of the world and tried gnomes not even cooked; the race that seemed to like them best that way surprised her since they didn’t have much skin to begin with.

After around the age of 20 she started to experience gnomes in a new way.

“What are you waiting for, let’s get to playing!” Clare cheered making Ayame jump with joy. Clare moved to the side letting Ayame pass her; she glanced at Ayame’s ass along the way and bit her lip lightly.

Once they were in she shut the door and locked it, not wanting any interruptions. “Well since you did the honor of buying them you decide how you want to play with them” said Clare. Ayame bit her lip and wondered what to do with the bag of wiggling gnomes.

“Maybe we could play stash and find?” Ayame shrugged trying to hold off a blush. Stash & Find was a Pandaren game invented where one would take a pebble and hide it somewhere around them, one would count till 10 then open there eyes. The pebble had to be within 5 feet of where ever the Stasher hid it and the Finder had to obviously find it.

The rules where a little different though from similar games. If the finder couldn’t find the pebble within a set amount of time usually 5 minutes, then they had to get a penalty. The penalty was anything from find it blindfolded to not using your hands. The hider decided upon what it would be.

“THAT SOUNDS FUN!” Cheered Clare. “Could I go first?” Asked Clare with a serine smile. Ayame nodded and reached into the bag pulling out a screaming gnome. The gnome looked in horror at the large furry creatures before it.

“Aww he likes us, see him cheering at us” Said Ayame with a childish giggle. Clare smirked at her friend, she didn’t have such a naive mind as her but still would enjoy the gnomes none the less. Ayame handed the gnome to Clare who gave the gnome an evil smile.

“Alright I’ll count” Ayame turned around and covered her eyes. “One… Two… “She sung out till she reached ten. “Alright hope your ready Clare I’m going to find it!” Ayame giggled. She turned around and looked a little shocked.

Clare stood in the center of her living room with nothing within 5 feet of her. Ayame stood there for a moment wondering where the gnome could be. Clare giggled at Ayame’s clueless reaction.  Ayame checked under the rug, then around the surrounding area, but she couldn’t find the gnome anywhere.

Clare giggled after 5 minutes of Ayame searching without finding the gnome. Ayame sighed, “Ok I give up where did you hide the gnome I can’t find him anywhere?” Clare giggled to herself and opened her mouth; the gnome stood screaming on her tongue as she licked it repeatedly.

Ayame gasped seeing the Gnome inside her mouth; the rules never said anything about hiding the item on the person. “Aww that’s no fair, how was I supposed to find the gnome there!” cried Ayame. Clare giggled and spat the gnome onto the floor.

The gnome screamed as it hit the floor rather hard making it scream in pain. “Hey the rules never said I couldn’t hide it somewhere on me” She giggled to herself, “Besides I wouldn’t have minded if you searched me, after all it is a game.” Grinned Clare making Ayame blush.

“Alright my turn” said Ayame. She picked the wet sobbing gnome up off the floor and watched as Clare turned around and started to count. When her back was turned Ayame sniffed the gnome loving the scent of Clare all over it, she gave it a long lick and shuddered slightly from the wonderful taste.

“Seven… Eight… Nine” Clare counted making Ayame panic; she was so busy enjoying the second hand gnome she forgot to hide him. With a quick motion she dropped the gnome onto the ground and moved her foot over him covering him slightly, but enough to hide his presence.

Clare turned around and looked at the slightly distraught form of Ayame and giggled to herself.  Clare stood still for a moment and wondered where Ayame might have hidden the gnome. Clare went behind Ayame and moved some stuff around.

“Hehehehe” Ayame grasped her mouth. Clare turned around and raised an eyebrow. Ayame tried her hardest not to laugh; the gnome under her paw currently was wiggling back and forth tickling her sole. “Hehehe” she laughed out again unable to control it.

Clare smirked and sauntered over to the front of Ayame and placed her hands on her hips. “Hmm now where could you have hid the gnome? Did you copy me and hide it on your body? If so though I would need to search every “she stretched the word out” crevice.

Ayame wanted nothing more than for her to do that but frowned when Clare bent over and moved her foot over, her left foot lifted up and nothing was under it but there was a sudden crunch sound. Clare smirked and lifted Ayame’s right foot up and saw the smeared remains of the crushed gnome on the sole of her foot.

“So you did copy me I knew it!” Clare giggled. Ayame frowned since she found the gnome so much easier then herself. “Guess you get a penalty!” Clare giggled and jumped up a little. Ayame sighed and nodded sadly.

“Ok what do I have to do?” asked Ayame. Clare smirked and paced back and forth for a moment. “OH I know, you can’t use your hands next round, only your mouth!” Said Clare with a giggle. Ayame blushed at the thought of using her mouth to find the gnomes, and guessing if it was the same as last time where Clare might put the gnome.

“Ok I’ll start counting” said Ayame. Once she reached ten she saw Clare again standing in the center of the floor with nothing near her. Ayame pondered for a moment where she might have hid the gnome. Ayame walked in front of her and frowned.

Ayame gulped and moved her mouth the Clare’s. She looked for an advance but Clare just smirked and didn’t move. Ayame moved her lips to Clare’s and gave her a kiss, moving her tongue against Clare’s lips. Clare moaned into the kiss but tried to keep her lips shut.

After a minute of Ayame pushing her tongue against Clare’s lips he finally opened them letting her tongue in. Ayame moaned as Clare’s tongue pushed against hers. She deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth searching for the gnome.

Ayame’s eyes widened when she didn’t find the gnome in there at all. She pulled away from the smirking face of Clare who just giggled at her expression. Ayame pouted a little from not finding the gnome and also not kissing her plump soft lips any more.

Ayame’s ears perked up as she heard a muffled scream coming from Clare’s obscene bosom. Ayame looked up at the smirking face of Clare as she licked her lips from the contact she just had with hers. Ayame looked down at the heavenly valley before her and wanted to cry with joy but held it in and moved her face down.

Ayame pushed her face down into her breasts and let out a soft sigh making Clare giggle some more. She remembered the reason why she was there to begin with and moved her face around making Clare moan out loud.

The sound of her friends moans where turning her on like nothing else she had ever heard. After a minute of searching she was starting to lose oxygen and wondered where the gnome was in her massive cleavage. Finally she found the barely struggling gnome.

She clasped her lips around him and pulled him out. Her head made a slight pop sound as she came out of her breasts with the gnome limply inside her mouth. Clare frowned once Ayame’s head was out of her breasts, truthfully she wanted nothing more than for her to do this sort of thing on a daily basis but Ayame just didn’t get the hints whenever she tried.

She once tried having Ayame play with her rather large behind but she seemed to just avoid it with all her might, she assumed it was because she viewed it as rather wrong to her but now she wasn’t so sure. IT was when they talked about gnomes she brought up what she had done with them and that gave her lots of ideas how to make sure she fooled around a little with her.

“Glad you found him, I think a reward is in order since you found him so well” Clare grinned and bit her lip. “Wh… What do you m…” She was cut off as Clare kissed her on the lips moving the gnome with her tongue into Ayame’s mouth.

Ayame’s eyes widened as she was kissed by her friend. She started to close them and just enjoy the kiss. Clare smiled as she saw Ayame close her eyes into the kiss. After a moment they broke away for air. Clare opened her mouth wide and showed the limply struggling gnome inside her mouth as it started to slide down her throat. Ayame’s moaned out as she felt her nether regions getting wet watching her friend swallow the gnome in such a sexy way.

“I believe it’s your turn now” Clare grinned at the glazed face of Ayame. Clare grabbed another gnome from the bag and tossed it to Ayame. She barley caught the screaming gnome and looked up as Clare turned around and started counting.

Ayame was trying to comprehend what was going on but just gave up and decided to roll with it. Ayame gasped as she hid the gnome in a certain place and grinned as she heard Clare finish counting. When Clare turned around she was surprised to see Ayame sprawled out on the floor with her legs spread apart showing her red silken panties.

Clare’s mouth hung open letting some drool fall from her mouth slightly. Ayame smirked and waved her over. Clare hoped to the floor and crawled over on her hands and knees. “Hmm I wonder where the gnome went. Or where your pants might be” She grinned.

Clare lifted her paw up and brushed a finger over the outline of her covered snatch. Ayame shuddered under her touch much to Clare’s enjoyment. Clare moved her finger up and down and watched Ayame bite back a moan.

“Let’s see what’s behind this door” She grinned and pulled off Ayame’s panties in one swipe. Clare looked upon the sight of Ayame’s bare dripping cunt and had to bite back a lewd moan. She lifted her hand up and moved one finger over her lips and lightly pushed on them.

Ayame gasped at the feeling of bare skin on her furry cunny. She let out a moan as she pushed her finger in further taking excellent care into rubbing every which way and where. Ayame was now moaning loudly making Clare wetter by the moment.

After a moment Clare smirked as she felt the wiggling gnome inside of her. “Hmm the gnomes a little deep for me, I guess I’ll have to use other methods of getting to him”.  “Wh, what do EEE” Ayame started but gasped as she felt the finger withdrawn and replaced with Clare’s dripping tongue.

Clare gave the front of her lips a slow long lick making her gasps out, she then brushed the fur around the entrance to the side and started rubbing the outside making her whimper in the process. Afterword’s she finally lowered her mouth and started sucking lightly.

Ayame gasped at how amazing the feeling felt, she had used gnomes, played with herself, even had partners who never felt as great as she was doing it now.  Ayame tried to grind her crotch into her face but Clare’s hands firmly kept her in place so she couldn’t move on her own.

Clare moved her tongue along the side licking slowly, savoring the sweet flavor of her best friend’s cunny. She felt her own juices leaking in the process making her moan into Ayame which in turn made her shudder at the vibrations she was giving her from her oral treatment.

Ayame felt she was close and was now panting hard as Clare ate her out, she wasn’t even touching the gnome but it was struggling in double after Clare started to eat her out. She guessed the gnome was slowly drowning in her feminine juices making her twice as wet.

Within a short time Ayame screamed her release as Clare bit down on her clit making her squirt the gnome out along with her juices right into Clare’s waiting mouth. Clare removed her head from Ayame’s soaked cunt and opened her mouth to Ayame.

Ayame panted as she saw her release all over her friends face and the gnome slowly drowning in it. With a gulp she swallowed it with the gnome and opened her mouth again to show Ayame with a smile. Ayame shuddered feeling some after effects of her orgasm.

“Hmm that was a little more challenging, but it’s my turn now and you still can’t use your hands” Clare grinned and grabbed a new gnome. Without even hiding she pulled off her vest letting her breast hang lose for Ayame to see.

Clare groaned as she moved the Female gnomes head against her hardened nipple and pushed her face into it. She rubbed her head back and forth against her flesh and grinned seeing Ayame’s eyes glued to her free bosom.

She bent back over and moved her massive rear end in front of Ayame’s face making her stop breathing in utter shock of the beauty presented before her. Clare ripped her panties off and moved one hand back to spread her massive cheeks.

With a grin she moved the screaming gnome into her ass and rubbed her head up and down her sweating crack. Clare moaned feeling the gnomes screams vibrate through her ass. With a smirk she pushed the gnome and her hand deep into her bottom and moved the gnomes head to her puckered anus.

With a lewd moan she pushed the gnome all the way into her ass and gasped feeling her struggle inside of her anus. “Now, find the gnome!” Clare stated and pushed her head to the floor with her ass hanging mere inches from Ayame’s face. She gripped her cheeks and pulled them apart for Ayame to see all there furry glory.

Ayame was choked up at this point, she felt like crying seeing the heavenly beauty of her friends bare ass before her, she loved the ass since first sight of it and now it was being given to her face as if a gift from the gods.

Ayame didn’t hesitate and shoved her face deep into her ass much to Clare’s enjoyment. She gasped feeling her friend shove her face deep into her sweaty ass. Ayame actually started crying a little as she moved her face all over her friend’s furry ass.

It was nothing like she ever imagined it was way better. She grabbed the sides of Clare’s ass cheeks and smashed them into her face.  She loved the feeling of being suffocated inside her friends furry bubble butt.

She rubbed her face up and down the sides letting the sweat and other matter rub into the fur of her face, she wanted to have herself marked and made sure anyone and everyone would know who she would worship with such utter joy and devotion.

Clare knew Ayame loved her ass but not this much. She moaned and gasped feeling her rub her sweaty ass cheeks all over her face. She let out a cry as she felt Ayame licking the insides of her ass. It started as kisses but turned into long licks, she was slobbering all over her face like it was the tastiest thing she had ever had.

Ayame wanted to taste every which way of the glories ass she was currently worshiping, she started out kissing but then turned to licking. The salty, bitter taste of her ass was better than the finest cooked delicacy she had ever tried.

Finally remembering what she had been here to do in the first place she moved her mouth to the puckered anus of her friend. Clare screamed in pleasure as she felt Ayame lightly bite the outside of her anus before licking the entrance making it nice and wet.

She then inserted her tongue inside licking the rims and moaning into her anus. Clare gasped and started panting crying out in the pure pleasure she felt. Ayame licked all along the hole, sucking on it trying to pull the lucky gnome out of its fleshy filthy prison.

The screaming gnome was being gripped by every side; Clare’s anus was holding her tightly not wanting her to be released to Ayame. Ayame was stubbornly sucking and licking her filthy hole trying her hardest to get the gnome out of her ass.

Ayame was running low on air after being in there for close to 3 minutes but she would die happily inside her friend’s ass if it meant more time to make love to her hidden lips. Finally with a scream of pure and absolute pleasure, making Clare climax in the process she got the screaming gnome out of her ass.

Ayame pulled her wet head out of the hot, moist ass of Clare and looked at the mess before her as her climax has dripped all along the front of her chest. Ayame grinned and started licking off Clare’s juices while letting Clare recover.

Once she finished and saw Clare slowly “and on wobbling legs” get up and look at her with a passionate smile, not that friends used but lovers. Clare moved forward and kissed Ayame passionately licking some of her own juices out of her mouth.

Ayame moaned into the kiss and enjoyed the feel of Clare’s tongue playing with hers. “That… Was… Magical!” Clare panted out, making Ayame blush. They continued to make out until they remembered the screaming coming from the bag and in her hand.

The gnome, even from its harsh treatment inside her ass survived and was screaming to be released. Ayame grinned at Clare. “Your turn” Ayame moved the gnome around to the back of her ass and shoved the gnome’s whole body inside her ass in one thrust.

Clare smirked and returned the favor…

To be Continued…

 

End Notes:

 

 

Well that concludes the Chapter so I really hope you enjoyed it. Like always, or like it used to be please leave me Reviews, I thrive on them and they fuel me to continue with my story.

I’m ok with flames or complements there both helpful to me  :D

Anyways I have currently no requests in my que so tell me a Race, be it Blood elf, Night elf, Draenei  heck even Naga I will write any race, any fetish, it doesn’t matter to me it’s a privilege and a honor to make your requests into a story so ether review me one or email me one.

Until next time all Enjoy.

 

Ebullient Servitude by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Welcome one and all to Chapter 14 of WoW's Littlest pet shop (of horrors)

This chapter is my biggest yet with lost of diffrent things that should please a large amount of my loyal fans ^,^

I really had fun with this chapter so i took some idea's ive never used and implimented them so hopefully they dont ruin the chapter.

on anouther note i want to thank you all for your reviews im always happy to recieve them and im super excited when i get a challenge :P

On anouther note Reviewer - Frozenbutt im sorry to say i wont be able to do your request to the fullest. I can still use your naga idea but i dont right giant content period   DX

So if this angers you i apologize.

Well without further ado

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Nixxie sat in her large leather bound chair and sighed to herself. She had such a peaceful morning it was just the break she needed. Her day started out with waking to Chi-Chi’s magnificent tongue lightly flicking her already soaked cunt.

She was startled to see Chi-Chi so avidly focused so early in the morning but was none the less happy. Her moaning vibrated her pussy making Nixxie gasp and moan back, the feeling was marvels. After reaching her climax she returned the favor and tasted the sweet little gnome’s nectar before finally getting out of bed.

She took her morning shower relaxing into the warm feeling as it cascaded down her light green skin. After that she got dressed in her usual outfit her clientele had grown accustomed to viewing her in and headed down to her shop.

She enjoyed her breakfast greatly for the fact that she had received a much larger shipment of gnomes when she got her supply at the beginning of the month and could splurge every few days for herself {and occasionally for Chi-Chi}.

She dripped a few of the inch tall gnomes into her food as she prepared it. The struggles and cries as she felt them slip down her waiting throat made her feel wet yet again. After breakfast {and other things} she opened her shop to start the day.

Business was average, a few trolls here, a couple humans there mostly making for a calm day. She just finished up selling a batch of gnomes to a Worgen who looked rather hungry at the site of them. The entire time she was talking to the Worgen she had to not die of laughter.

Under the table was a mischievous Chi-Chi who thought it would be funny to lightly lick the soles of her feet. Naturally as she was talking she let out a small yip startling her customer. She frowned lightly and pushed the gnome to the side and continued to talk to her.

After about 5 minutes of struggling not to laugh she finally pinned Chi-Chi down and finished her transaction. Once she left she looked down at the laughing Chi-Chi who got a kick out of messing with her any chance she could take.

It was about noon now, after putting Chi-Chi in the small cage near her desk for a time out she relaxed and started to do some of her dreaded paperwork. She was happily relieved to find that there wasn’t that much left though and was currently reading a magazine as she waited for the next face to walk through her doors.

Yep today is perfect thought Nixxie. She reached down and started petting the pouting Chi-Chi’s head and continued to read. Roughly a half hour later her door chimed alerting her to the new presence that entered her store.

She looked up from her book expecting to see some would be adventurer or maybe a ragged hunter, but was shocked to see a sickly looking Blood elf Warlock. She at least looked like a warlock. She had on black embersilk robes that showed off her natural fiery look.

Her hair was a light form of orange put into a ponytail with a few strands that stuck out in odd places. Her face although lovely had dark sagging eyes and the green hue that illuminated ones presence seemed bare and dimming.

Feeling slightly worried for her health Nixxie got up to help her customer. Umm I’m sorry but can I help you miss? Nixxie trailed off. “My… My name…” She spoke in a voice lacking what sounded like life. “My names Laely…. Laely Emberbreaker” she spoke out softly.

Nixxie felt a chill hearing her name, she sounded as if deathly ill. “Umm what can I do for you today Laely?” Nixxie asked slightly concerned. Laely looked around and seemed like she wasn’t going to reply. As Nixxie was about to ask again she cut in, “I need gnomes… A lot of them” She spoke up now with more urgency then needed from a simple sentence.

Nixxie’s concern was starting to grow more and more by the second, somewhat for what seemed to be plaguing the warlock and mostly because whatever it was she didn’t want to catch it.  “Umm is there any type you want specifically?” Laely looked confused at her statement.

“You know like screamers, obedient ones, fighters?” Laely seemed to understand what she meant now as she nodded her head a little. “I… I guess any… any will do.” She spoke out softly. Nixxie led the insipid looking blood elf to her leather chair and went around the back to get some gnomes.

“How many did you need hun?”  Nixxie didn’t hear a reply so went back to check on the blood elf. She turned the corner and her heart almost stopped. The blood elf was lying on her chair in an unmoving state; she looked inanimate from first site.

Nixxie rushed to her side and started to check her pulse but feared the worst. Feeling the goblin touch her skin Laely jumped on contact scaring the skin off Nixxie. “I’m…. I’m so sorry” She said sadly to the calming goblin.

“Ok I have to ask what the heck is going on with you? You look like you’re about to keel over and die on my floor” She said sounding harsher then she meant it to be.  Laely cringed a little but sighed. “It’s… My umm…” She tried saying but started biting her lower lip.

“It’s my minions…” She said softly in a heart breaking tone. Nixxie looked confused not understanding her statement. “You’re a lock right? What about your demons? “She asked with a bit of curiosity. Laely blushed and looked down at her feet. She fidgeted a few times and rubbed her palms back and forth trying to say what she wanted to.

“How… umm how much do you know about Demons… or more so about Succubus or Shivarra?” She asked trying to ease into what she wanted to say. Nixxie didn’t understand what she meant. “The sex demon and the tormenter demon? Not too much off the top of my head” Nixxie replied.

Laely took a deep breath and tried to calm down. “Well… We locks have rules we must follow when we make contracts with are minions…. The contracts are put in place to make sure the Demons won’t betray us. Once summoned the demon will be hostel not wanting to serve a master but…” She trailed off.

“But what?” Asked Nixxie. “But that’s not what happened to me.” She blushed deeply. “My first summons was a imp though vile and a pain at times he is loyal and obeys me without question, but when it was time to summon my next demon something went wrong. Warlocks have a list of demons we can enthrall into are service by skill. Some expert locks have even claimed to summon pit lords and Nathrezim.

But the lower skilled the lock is the worse the outcome of the ritual might be…” She took a deep breath and continued. “I tried to summon another low ranking demon on my own, we warlocks don’t have strong bonds with others and I don’t belong in any cults” She said sadly making Nixxie feel a slight twinge of pity for her.

“I tried to summon a Voidwalker, a low ranking demon something easy to control but… when I preformed the ritual something else came out…” She said with a small smile on her face confusing Nixxie greatly at this point.

“I… I tend to proffer my time in the presence of women if you catch my drift” she said with a deep blush pushing her pale skin away to be replaced with a light crimson hue. Nixxie smirked understanding that feeling all too well.

“Well what I summoned wasn’t a Voidwalker, I messed up the summoning circle and summoned something much stronger… A Succubus.” She said with a slight hitch in her voice.  Nixxie blushed at the thought of the beauty’s most locks sported at their sides.

Succubae where always a favorite of locks mostly male but on rare occasion {like today it seemed} female. Nixxie nudged her to get her to continue her story. “Well I was frightened when I saw the demon standing before me, as you can see my stature isn’t as grand as a lot of my race.” She motioned up and down her body.

Nixxie took a good look at her now that she didn’t seem like she was about to fall over unconscious and understood now what she meant. At a height of at least 4 foot 8 she was a very small blood elf, hell if I was a foot taller I could reach her head thought Nixxie.

“As I saw the succubus standing before me she was close to 6 feet in height. I took a few steps backwards in fear as I saw her smile and lick her lips; her whip at her side with spines all along the sides scared me enough but…” She shivered slightly with fear evident on her face.

“It was her eyes that scared me to death… They showed me hunger, craving…” She sighed and caught her breath again. “I now know that this wasn’t the case but when I first summoned her I had no clue. As I walked back I tripped over one of the stones holding the rune circle together and her inside of it.

“Now free of her small prison she started to sashay her hips as she took soft seductive steps towards me. The sound of her hooves clicking on the cobblestone floor filled me with fear. I closed my eyes in defeat not even mustering up the courage to fight back. I just gave up…” She trailed off again with a sad note to her tale. “But when I expected to feel the harsh lash of her whip or the spines of her claws ripping my flesh I only felt something soft… so soft…” She trailed off again with a small smile gracing her lips.

Nixxie snapped her fingers in front of her face again to grab her attention. “Huh? What?” She said confused. “You kind of just went blank on me, mind continuing?” Nixxie asked really getting into her story now.

Laely blushed much brighter now but continued none the less. “I felt a soft delicate hand brush against my cheek, it… it felt so… so warm and lovely... I just I…” She trailed off again now annoying Nixxie. She gave her kneecap a whack making the blood elf regain focus.

“Ss… Sorry, as I was saying it felt so… amazing. I felt my face being drawn up and heard a faint giggle, it sounded heavenly the soft sounds she made. I opened my eyes slightly and saw the Succubus cupping my face with a pleasant smile on her face.

“Your orders mistress?” She said to me in the deep … oh so deep voice of hers. I just shut down I didn’t know what was going on.  The ritual had worked but me, ME I summoned something much more skilled locks had the hardest time summoning.”

The blood elf had pride written all over her face, it was as obvious to Nixxie as it was when Chi-Chi was in one of her moods.  “So then you summoned a demon that obeyed ya? Why do you look like you do now then? Nixxie asked still not getting a full answer.

Laely blushed again but continued with her story. “Well you see we locks have rules with certain demons. The rule for succubus’s is that they will do whatever they can to take there master’s souls, usually males who are unlucky enough to fall for their charm end up the lifeless husk of a lock.

But… I didn’t listen…” She said sadly. The realization hit Nixxie like a brick. “YOU BANGED YOUR SUCCUBUS AND ARE ALIVE????” Nixxie screamed out in pure and utter shock at the statement. Laely fell backwards off the chair startled at such an emotional outbreak.

“I... Umm, Well I… kind of… “She stuttered out biting her lip her reddening cheeks down close to bursting out into full color at the goblins loud remark. Nixxie giggled a little perversely to herself. “Ok you have to tell me what was she like?” Nixxie grinned making Laelys jaw drop slightly.

“ wh.. wait what??... I … I can’t tell you that!” She started panicking and twitching about obviously embarrassed. “Aww come on why not, it’s not every day we get a person who can satisfy a sex demon and live!” Nixxie cheered out in excitement.

“I didn’t…” Nixxie looked up at the blood elf in confusion, “what?” , “I didn’t satisfy her though” A look of sadness crossing her face. Nixxie looked confused but then started to think it through. “Succubus’s have a one track mind and only think about sex. I tried to resist her for a few months after summoning her but she acted so innocent, she played koi with me flirting and rubbing my in… intimate places” her blush returning with vengeance.

“Finally I did what locks where never supposed to do. I gave in to my lust” She said in a sad tone. Nixxie’s full attention was back on her story now. “Did she try to kill you or something?” Nixxie asked confused. “What? No nothing like that” Laely said defensively. “She just didn’t have an off switch… it didn’t matter how much we fooled around she always would try to turn me on.

It got hazardous to my health though after a few months.” Laely calmed herself yet again & continued; “It was about a month ago I tried a ritual again. I’ve been scared since my last one, what if next time I summoned something that didn’t want to screw me or worse did!” She said with a shudder.

I preformed the Ritual of the Shivarra.” She said but looked away from Nixxie. “Did something else come out then you intended again? “ Nixxie asked confused at her stopping. “No it worked perfectly, a little too well sadly.” Laely looked around at the gnomes and sighed a little feeling the same trapped feeling they must have.

“The ritual worked perfectly. The Shivarra like I was told attacked on sight of me not wanting to be enslaved. What I did however was make a mistake which both pleases and haunts me every day. I used my succubus to help me enslave her.” She said in a solemn tone.

“She used her charm on the Shivarra binding her to my will, but the charm worked a little too well. She took on the traits of my succubus, all of them.” She said putting emphasis on the last statement. Nixxie’s eyes widened at what she was implying.

“So let me get this straight. You have a succubus molesting your body on a day to day basis and a sexually frustrated Shivarra following in her footsteps?” Nixxie asked in utter amazement. Laely nodded once again.

“Ok I’m no stranger to the fantastic feelings of other women {Laely blushed at her statement}, but what is so bad about having a bombshell sex demon and a less bloodthirsty but equally sex crazed demon who both at least don’t look like something from a horrific tome love you up?” Nixxie asked in pure confusion.

 The way she made it sound was like a living nightmare but the thought of having a never ending three-way just turned Nixxie on like nothing else. “It’s not all bad” Laely blushed at her comment. “But what’s bad is if one is tired after activity’s the other is ready to go and vice versa!” She screamed out a little.

“I haven’t had a sound night’s sleep in over a month, each night it’s the same thing, and I can’t even send them away! They refuse to leave my side to I can’t do anything about it, I’m losing my mind. I feel like a cheap whore or a nymphomaniac after 10 minutes of being with them!” She screamed out with slight tears in her eyes.

 

Nixxie thought it over for a moment. Although the thought of being sandwiched between to loyal ladies or demons who wanted nothing more than to get her off sounded like a paid vacation, she did get her point. Heck even she was tired after a few hours with Chi-Chi.

Nixxie looked up at the teary eyed Blood elf and let out a sigh. “Ok I know what can distract any women no matter how she may act, nice, mean, happy, sad, it won’t matter.” Nixxie said making the blood elf’s ears perk up.

Nixxie walked around the chair to the back of her store again and fished out a large crate of gnomes. She spent a good 15 minutes looking for what she knew those two demons would never be able to turn away from.

Nixxie came back around with a large {to her} box and placed it on the table. “Now this box has some specific gnomes in it, and if what you’ve been telling me is 100% accurate then your demons will definitely leave you alone for a while.” Nixxie grinned ear to ear.

Laely’s mouth twitched a little but she started smiling and wanted to hold back tears, but now of joy after hearing such good news. Nixxie brought out the rather large stack of paperwork for her to sign and sold the gnomes to her.

Laely opened her bag and placed the crate inside before bowing to the goblin and thanking her for what must have been the hundredth time. As she left Nixxie smiled a little. Hopefully that would help the blood elf with her lady troubles thought Nixxie.

She went back over to her chair and sat down. She thought about how her day started and how it progressed. Funny how things can take such an odd turn of events she thought. But one thing was for sure.

She moved to the front of her store and moved the front doors sign to closed.  After she locked the door she walked back around to her desk and moved the door holding Chi-Chi’s timeout room shut. Chi-Chi looked at the goblins flushed face a little worried but smiled as she was kissed by Nixxie tenderly.

The blood elf paid her well and gave a fun story to fantasies about for a while; she hoped Chi-Chi was still in a playful mood, one thing was for sure, she wasn’t leaving her bedroom until the next day at least…

                                                                       ~ {Censored} ~

To Be Continued___

 

~ Eversong woods ~

Laely tiredly walked up the path leading to Silvermoon city. Her walk was long and hard but she was happy to of made the journey. She didn’t have a lot of money sadly, most quest she started she never got finished since her minions focused on other things more often than not.

She had been saving for two months straight for enough money for what she planned. As she approached the gates of Silvermoon city she started to dread the outcome. Her minions must have been enraged to not find her in their presence on the morning of her departure.

She had left early in the morning to avoid her minions trying to come with her; if they did she would most likely have not even gotten to the pet shop. She had thought about what their reactions might be upon her return.

Would they be enraged? Would they be deeply saddened? She didn’t know how they would react. She left a small note on some parchment about her trip to Stranglethorn Vale saying she was going to grab some gifts for her loyal minions.

She hoped that they would forget about their anger momentarily at the mention of gifts since they reacted so strongly once when she found a wild gnome. They took pure pleasure seeing the tiny creature.

Once given to her Succubus she began to lick up and down its small body as if it was the most delicious morsel ever to grace her ruby lips.  When it was nice and wet she turned her other minion to the side and grew a wicked grin as she slide the gnomes face in-between her finger and thumb.

She then preceded to mover her other minion’s small cloth skirt out of the way leading towards her soaking nether lips. With a deep seductive giggle she pushed its face right in making hey Shivarra gasp out at the intrusion.

This continued for a while after at least 3 orgasms brought about by the skilled succubus and now dead gnome. Death by drowning, not a bad way for it to go; she thought. Since her minions focused with utter fascination about the gnome they found before her plan was to give them a small crates worth.

Hopefully lost in there pleasure they would leave her alone to catch up on her much needed rest and studies. She walked through the gate and watched the guards give her an indifferent look. She continued down the brightly lit streets of Silvermoon smiling at the aspect of being home.

Even if she didn’t do many quests or adventures like most skilled in her profession she almost never stayed at her home in Silvermoon. She soon walked to the shady district of Murder Row. Most tended to stay away from it but to her it was a lovely place, once you got used to it that is.

She walked to her front door and took in a deep breath to calm herself. As she was about to reach for the door it flung open widely and 8 arms reached out yanking her inside making her shriek loudly. The door behind her shut and she heard the click of a lock.

Adjusting to the bright room she had just entered she was face to face with her succubus. “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WEVE BEEN WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!” Cried the Succubus in a melancholies tone. “MISTRESS WHY DIDN’T YOU TAKE US WITH YOU IT COULD HAVE BEEN DANGERIOUS TO YOUR HEALTH!” Cried her Shivarra in a little more hostile tone.

Laely was about to say something but was picked up by the rather large Shivarra and brought over to her living room’s chair. She was plopped down right on it against her will and had her two minions of each armrest sitting and blocking her escape.

The chair creaked under their combined weight but quieted down as if being silent for her. She gulped audible looking at the faces of her to minions with mixed emotions. “W-well I…I told you Th-that I wanted to get y…you guys something special.” She tried to say but stuttered out in broken common.

She was about to continue but her Succubus cut her off. “But master” She wined out in a saddened tone. “Why didn’t you bring us with you? We missed you so much and where scared something might have happened to you!” She said with a worried tone.

“Well I…I wanted to surprise you guys when I got back wi…” She was cut off as she let out an eep sound as her Shivarra pounded her fist on the desk next to her chair. “There was no reason you had to leave us here!” She said somewhat bitterly making Laely feel a little bit of shame.

“You could have kept us with you and just not told us what you wanted to do!” She yelled anger evident in her tone.  “Take it easy Efah! Where trying to scold her not bite her head off” Her succubus started defending her.

“I WILL DO NO SUCH THING LILITH!” Shouted Efah.  Lilith’s eyes went red as she stared the Shivarra down threateningly. Laely just watched a little scared of what might happen. Succubus’s aren’t known for sharing there lovers very often & when one disrespects there lover it can enrage one to the point of pure rage.

Finally when it seemed like Lilith was about to attack Efah sighed and bowed her head to her. “My apologies mistress, it is not my place to yell at you” she said softly to Laely. “It’s q-quite alright Efah, I know I scared you to when I left and I’m sorry for that”.

Sensing some of the tensions leave the room Lilith grinned and locked her lips with Laely startling her. She stuck her tongue in and began to fight her master for control of the kiss. Soon a third tongue joined in and Efah started kissing along turning the kiss in to a three-way one.

The two demoness broke the kiss smiling at the hazy face of their mistress. Laely’s mind started going fogy as she felt the lingering effects of the sex demons alluring kiss. She knew if she didn’t stop them there and then that they would be going at it like rabbits for the foreseeable future.

As Lilith was going in for seconds her hand moved up stopping the Succubus in her track. Lilith blinked a few times not understating what just happened but looked at her masters face seeing she had something to say. She pulled away from her attempted kiss and sat patiently for her to speak.

“As I said before I went to Stranglethorn a few days ago to get you guy’s {girl’s} something.” The two demons after rage passing smiled eagerly at the prospect of their master rewarding them. “Oh master you’re too kind!” Squealed the Succubus basking in her master’s good will.

“You should let her tell us what she got first before saying that” Chuckled Efah prompting the Succubus to elbow her in the stomach. Laely smirked, the times they weren’t constantly going at it she found the way both demons talked to each other highly amusing.

Lilith was an obedient minion to the dot. Whatever she told her to do she would do to the best of her power, unless she was distracted that was. While Efah was more a wild card, whatever her mood was, was what she would do. If you wanted her to do something most of the time unless it was direct orders she would shrug it off and not do it.

When both got together on quest she felt like laughing nonstop. Most warlocks didn’t use multiple minions for a few reasons one being that the two minions would usually fight each other if angered. Her minions where no exception but they didn’t fight with weapons they mostly used words… and sometimes there hands when very mad.

She tried sending one away for a short time to do a simple quest. It went easily as planned but when she summoned her she was hysterical that her master didn’t let her aid her in her quest. She tried the same thing with the other and got the exact same results.

Her minions had an attachment stronger than most warlocks had and therefore couldn’t be separated that easily. Even know when she tried to send one away there will could easily stop it dead in its tracts. The concept was a bit scary to her that her minions where left that far off the chain but in the long run she knew they would never intentionally hurt her.

After giggling to herself at the antics of her minions they quieted down. “Well as I said I got you guys some gifts so I hope you enjoy them (and leave me alone in the process)” Laely said smiling as she reached into her bag and pulled out a small crate about one and a half to two feet in length.

The demoness looked at it in curiosity. Once she lifted the lid off the top there eyes widened. Inside the Crate were roughly 20 (give or take a couple) gnomes all groomed and clean looking. They were decorated in small revealing garments showing off there (Very tiny) curves. Most noticeable about the gnomes though was that they were all female.

The gnomes now being released from there darkness panicked upon seeing the large blood elf and her two giant demons staring down at them hungrily There reactions where very ranged. Some were crying, others where whimpering, even some where smiling at them.

. “M-mistress? Are… are they Are’s to do with as we wish?” Lilith asked hesitantly obviously looking at them with pure and primal lust. Laely looked at her face almost fearful. She had never seen her succubus with such a yearning for something, not even herself thankfully.

She looked over at Efah and almost jumped. Her face was twisted into one of deplorable nature, as if she was imagining all the sick and diabolic fantasy’s she would fulfil with the beings infinitely smaller then she was. In her defense though when she had first found a gnome she had suffocated it in the depths of her cunt and left it in there for at least a day so she had no room for condemnation.

“Yes Lilith (she finally answered) There all your guys {Girls} toys” She said with a warming smile making her minions feel a deeper warmth for their master then before. Most Warlocks didn’t give there minions presents, let alone ones like gnomes. The fact of the matter was there admiration for Laely grew tenfold in a matter of moments.

As soon as those words left her lips 8 hands reached in grabbing different gnomes. Laely watched in amusement as the two demons traded gnomes back and forth like common items they wanted more. After the box was evenly divided for the most part they began to play.

The two demons got off the chairs armrests and freed Laely from her comfortable prison. She stood up and stretched out a bit after sitting still for so long. She was about to tell her minions he was going to rest up but decided against it seeing there looks of pure joy already playing with their new toys.

Laely smiled warmly and went up the stairs towards her room to rest, hopefully for a long time.

~ Lilith’s POV ~

 

After trading for the gnomes she wanted she got off the chair and walked over to the small loveseat next to the chair and plopped down on it giving off a sickeningly sweet giggle as she did. It had been months since she had last seen a gnome and she didn’t even get to play with it, although it was mostly her fault since she had been eager to plunge it into Efah and watch its reaction.

She lifted up the three gnomes currently in her hands and grinned. The gnomes where all about 3 inches in height.  Two of them had a light green hair while the other had a dark blue. Their hair was cut a little short making them look a little odd in her opinion but she didn’t grab them for looks.

The gnomes currently in her hands where all blushing and smiling at her like she was there goddess, in fact she was from this point on she thought. “Alright you little slaves your now my toy’s, it’s that simple. I am your goddess and you will obey me without question is that understood?” She asked in a tone that demanded respect.

Her tone was not needed though as the smiling gnomes bowed to her clearly understanding what she wanted. She grinned at their reactions and got down to business. She put the gnomes down on the other seat of the loveseat and watched to see if they would run if given a chance.

She was thrilled when they all kneeled down in worship of her. She reached around to her spine right below her wings and found the light chains connecting her breastplate together. She unclipped them all with relative ease after having mastered it when in a hurry to have fun with her mistress.

Once unclipped she got to business. She tugged her panties off with one hand and moved her finger to the back of the blue haired gnome. “You, you get the honor of pleasuring your goddesses pussy” She grinned. The gnomes face lit up with joy and she hopped to it running towards her waiting lips.

The other gnomes frowned in sadness of being denied access to their goddess’s glorious lips. “Don’t worry my little toys I haven’t forgotten about you,” She said with a smile and gripped them each in a different hand.

She leaned back moaning as the bluenette gnome reached her waiting pussy and got to work rubbing and licking it. She moved the two gnomes up to her breasts each to a different nipple. “Your job is to make those as hard as possible” She grinned and dropped them onto her breasts.

They bounced once they hit her flesh giggling. Once they were stationary they moved to the hardening nipples and got to work. They started gripping them and grabbing as much as there tiny hands could hold of her large nipples.

“Ahhh that feels wonderful” She moaned out as the gnomes fondled her breasts and her current favorite was munching her way at her dripping pussy.  With a grin she reached down and opened her lips wider so the gnome could get a better chance to please her goddess.

The gnome was thrilled and actually moved half of her body into her pussy making Lilith gasp out from the unusual feeling. She was gasping and writhing in pleasure feeling her breasts molested by the tiny gnomes and her little carpet muncher `exploring` her depths.

She gasped out feeling her orgasm quickly approaching, she moved her hands away from her lips smashing them into the tiny gnomes sides locking her in place, not that she wanted to escape. She grabbed one of the green haired gnomes from her nipple and brought it to her waiting mouth.

She expected the gnome to at least scream being dragged close to an open maw but was a little shocked to see her crying in joy and trying to move faster towards her mouth, where ever her master got these gnomes from they must have had trained them very well, for that she happy.

She moved her thumb and index finger round her waste and ever so slowly lowered her feet first into her mouth. The gnome giggled as she was lowered. Lilith moved her tongue out lightly brushing the tips of the gnome’s feet making her laugh more.

The power she felt was unimaginable. She could just bite once and end this toys life; she of course wasn’t going to do that if they were going to die then they would in a much more pleasurable way. Contrary to most beliefs succubae where not very malicious.

True they killed there sex partners and stole their souls but they did it through pleasure not with savage claws or ripping flesh from bone.  True they killed when they fought with their masters but that’s because they feel a need once controlled to protect their master with every fiber of their beings.

It wasn’t always the case though since succubae like all creatures summoned demand respect for what they do. It there treated cruelly by their master then the urge to help them grows less and less till finally they try to kill them to free themselves from the binding contract of the ritual preformed to summon them.

Finally she lowered her bottom half into her mouth and sealed her lips shut. She brought her tongue back up and started to flick it at the little gnomes dripping cunny. The gnome squealed and wiggled around in her lips.

The sounds the gnome was making turned her on even more. She started sucking on her like a sweet piece of candy; she licked slowly rocking her tongue back and forth between her legs enjoying the sweet flavor of her essence as it came shooting onto her tongue.

Hearing the gnome screams of ecstasy pushed her over the edge combined with the rapid wiggling inside her soaked pussy and the other green haired gnomes biting her hardened nub made her scream her own release in the process.

Once her lips opened as she came the little gnome got dropped into her waiting mouth and slid down the slimy appendage of her tongue, as she felt the gnome close to the back of her throut she closed her lips and smiled.

She tilted her head ever so slowly and lightly gulped. She lifted her hand to her throat and felt the small lump of the gnome slide down into her dark stomach. She expected the gnome to scream or cry but she could faintly hear laughter and giggled herself.

Whoever trained them certainly deserved her respect.

~Nixxie’s shop~

 

Nixxie was currently stroking Chi-Chi’s thighs and licking the now grown gnomes pussy moaning as she was being licked back. Suddenly she felt a shiver run down her spine, not all brought on by Chi-Chi.

Her partner paused to see what was wrong but Nixxie shrugged it off and got back to her favorite treat.

~ Silvermoon city, Laely’s living room ~

She just finished coming down from her high after her orgasm and looked at the two remaining gnomes. The one on her nipple was currently rubbing her crotch against it furiously, most likely close herself. She then looked down at the mess she made on the couch and saw the Bluenette gnome not moving in a puddle of her juices

She picked up her limp form and licked her off. Feeling the movement against her tongue she smiled realizing the gnome must have passed out from ether lack of oxygen or from her own pleasure. She patted her on the head and giggled as she saw her cuddle up towards her palm.

She moved the gnome towards the end of the couch so she could rest. She picked the gnome that stopped after her release on her nipple and grinned at her. She moved her breast to her mouth and licked her nipple lightly savoring the small cum stain her toy left her.

“Hmm I like your flavor the best so far little one, hope you don’t mind if I go for seconds.” She moved the gnome up to her plump lips and laid small feather kisses along her front making the Gnome gasp in pleasure.

~ Liliths POV end ~

 

 

 

~Efah’s POV~

 

Efah after trading the smiling gnomes to Lilith grabbed the cowering gnomes in all of her hands. The scared faces of the six gnomes was already making her wet. Efah didn’t know why she was always so horny, she assumed it was a lingering effect from Lilith the day of her summoning but in all honestly she didn’t mind it too much.

She first thought she would slay her master the first chance she got but after the ritual she just didn’t feel that urge. It might have been the little things her mistress did for her but she felt warmth every time.

Around a week after her summoning she started feeling massive urges for her mistress’s touch. It only increased when she saw her making out passionately with Lilith. She tried to think of the atrocity of doing such a thing, the minions where meant to serve not love their masters but the succubus’s eyes held nothing but joy as she played with her master.

Finally after trying to stay away from her master and succeeding for the most part Lilith brought her into the fold. It was little touches at first a slap here a squeeze there but finally she cornered her literally and made out with her putting her in a charm.

It was a weak charm, much to weak for a succubus at her skill level, to this day she still didn’t know why she didn’t just control her actions so she wouldn’t have had a choice. She could have broken the charm with the snap of her fingers but something deep down told her not to.

She was very happy she didn’t do that or she might now have been part of this love triangle. She was still mad at Lilith for attempting to brainwash her but her anger bled away after hours of passionate sex they shared with their mistress.

Looking down at the gnomes in her hands she recalled the first time she had encountered one. True Laely found it and Lilith was the first to snatch it up but she was the one who got the true feeling of pleasure from it.

She remembered the sickeningly sweet feeling of the gnomes struggled inside of her, she shivered at the image of what horrors he must have went through in there. He was pushed in and out so rapidly it brought her three or four orgasms; she had been so high on her release she didn’t remember that much after the fact.

Now looking at the gnomes she felt many different urges, she hoped to experience them all. She grinned and moved her hands together pushing all the screaming gnomes to her left hands. She used her right hands to remove her small armor pieces.

Once she detached her shoulder pads the back holding her chest piece fell forward only being held by by the small cloth flap she wore in the front. She moved the band of her garments down so the rest of her armor fell off leaving her in nothing but her headdress.

She grinned at the crying gnomes imagining what to do first, the possibility’s where endless. She started thinking what to do but jumped in pain. One of the gnomes in her hand bit her and made her drop them to the floor below.

Unlucky for them that her Mistress had tile floors. Upon impact you could hear a shrill cry of pain. She smiled down at the troublemakers and felt her nether lips moisten watching them wiggle in pain below her.

She mover her bare foot over one of the injured gnomes and flexed her toes a few times. The gnomes seeing this screamed in fear and pain. She grinned and brought her foot down on the one that didn’t bite her. She heard a small cry of agony and then a sickening poping sound.

She raised her foot up from the tile floors once polished and clean now smeared with the bloody remains of the gnome she just stepped on. The current gnomes in her hand where going insane with fear and moving rapidly and crying trying to get away.

Efah turned her stern gaze to the gnome who bit her and grinned, her smile was full of malice. She bent over and picked up the injured gnome pinching her broken legs much harder than needed. She screamed in agony and tried in vain to get away.

“You’re the little cunt who bit me.” She said anger bleeding into her voice. “Guess you need to be an example of what happens when insects fight against gods.” She said bitterly and brought her two left hands up showing the remaining gnomes her front side.

She wanted an audience for this. She brought the crying gnome up to her lips and licked her front leaving her tongue on her body. She gnome thrashed against her tongue but could do nothing. After about a minute the struggles grew less and less and right before the gnome would ether pass out or die she removed her tongue letting the gnome get its much needed air.

“No I’m not going to simple make you drown in your goddesses spit, it’s too much of an honor for you.” She trailed off darkly. She lifted the gnome up high tilting her hands so the other gnomes could get a good view and let her drop.

The gnome started falling but fell into the top of Efah’s headdress. The screams before where nothing like they were now. The bloodcurdling cries of anguish reached the ears of the other gnomes who stopped moving and crying to listen in shock.

Efah smiled as she felt the gnome moving in her fiery hair, being burned alive for all to see, her suffering was well worth the punishment.  After a minute of the cries of pain it stopped and Efah felt the body of the gnome being burned to nothing but ash.

She smiled at the gnomes who were frozen in fear. “Now that I have your attention” She smirked. “You are all my playthings, not toys, playthings. Toys are things you take care of, you are worth less to me then the shits I take in the morning. Your lives mean nothing and I will prove it in every meaning of the word.” She said with a smug look watching some of the gnome’s just cry to themselves.

“I hope you all can hold your breath, well no I don’t actually.” She laughed out and grabbed the two gnomes in her hands so she had all four in a different hand.  She moved her arms above her hand and watched the gnome’s slight reactions.

They probable thought they would all be dropped into her fiery headdress like the last troublemaker but she wanted to have some fun. She moved all her hands at once under her armpits. The struggles immediately started making her giggle with glee.

The tickling sensation of the gnomes being shoved in her dark sweaty armpits was making her wet. “Sorry if I’m a little sweaty my playthings, you see we demons don’t exactly care for hygiene to much so your siting in weeks’ worth of sweat and filth that has accumulated” She grinned as the struggles where now getting frantic.

In truth it had only been about three days since she bathed, she tried to do it regularly like Lilith for her master’s pleasure. The acts of licking ones skin and getting sweat and grime wasn’t pleasing to most people.

She felt the struggles of the desperate gnomes get stronger and stronger as the seconds went by. She moved her two remaining hands town her body. Her right hand was fondling her breast with vigor while her left started petting her dripping cunt.

Every now and then she would open her armpits to give the desperate gnomes a little more air then suffocate them again in her fleshy folds. She started imagining what it must be like to be pushed against her armpits. Being shoved face first into sweat that you can drown in, having to smell the worst possible thing before you die from drowning in putrid sweat or smelly air, it made her so wet.

Finally she climaxed falling over into her master’s living room chair. It barley fit her but she didn’t care she was trying to come down from her orgasmic high. After a moment she felt something in her armpits and remembered even insects need air. She opened her arms expecting them to tumble out but started laughing historically as she saw the gnomes stuck in her sweaty armpits.

“Guess you guys like my filth more than I thought” She smirked and peeled one off. The gnome was barley moving trying to recover from her near death. “Hmm what to do with you? I could go for round two with you drinking my sweat, or maybe other body fluids?” She grinned

She gripped the cheeks of the cowering gnome and pushed them together forcing them open. She then moved the gnome to her crotch. “Hmm I hope you’re thirsty because I don’t think I’ve relieved my self today” She grinned down at the crying gnome and relaxed into the chair. She was dearly happy her master had tile floors or else she might get scolded profusely for what she was about to do.

Efah grunted and relaxed her muscles. The gnome stared into the abyss known as her vagina and was scared about what was going to happen. With a sudden push Efah groaned out as she felt a hot stream of urine push out into the waiting mouth of the captive gnome.

The gnome let out a cry as the warm piss hit her mouth; the velocity of it was forcing the bile yellow urine down her throat. She stared gagging not just from the taste but the lack of air. Efah grinned as she watched the gnome drink her piss, it was so humiliating and turning her on even more.

Finally she stopped her torrent of piss and looked at the nonmoving face of the gnome. It was clear she had died from drowning. Efah smirked and threw her body down into the piss puddle on the tile floor below her.

“So who’s next?” She grinned looking at the pure terror that graced the lovely faces of her playthings. With a grunt she peeled another off and decided she would do this slower this time.

~Pov end~

 

Lilith lay panting as she looked at the now glossy gnome covered in a very thick layer of cum in-between her legs. “You still alive?” there was no response. With a shrug she lifted her body up and tossed her into her mouth and licked her ruby lips enjoying the exotic flavor of the gnome along with the familiar taste of her own release.

She turned her head to the side to see the Bluenette gnome still sound asleep with a smile planted on her face. Lilith grinned and pet her gently making the gnome sigh and roll over in her sleep. Lilith giggled at the adorable action and decided to check on Efah.

As she rolled off the catch she started walking over to the living rooms chair and noticed the ground was wet. “The hell?” Lilith looked around then to the pleased face of Efah. “Ok I know your race is pretty twisted but peeing on them? Where you marking them for later?” Lilith replied with a smirk.

“I was teaching my insects that they were just that.” She replied in a tone as if talking to a child. Lilith sighed at her actions and went to the dining room. After getting some supplies she tossed them to Efah. “Hey what’s the big idea?” She asked annoyed. “Your mess you clean it” Lilith said with a smirk ticking Efah off.

After they cleaned up, annoyingly having Lilith do most of the work to not make her mistress mad at them. “You know with six arms out could have done this faster than me” She said anger clearly evident in her voice.

“I’m not the one kissing up to are Mistress” replied Efah. Lilith sighed and pushed the cleaning supplies back in there place and walked back into the living room. Lilith looked down at the remaining 11 gnomes in the box. They were the ones screaming their heads off; it was almost painful to their ears.

“So what do we do with the rejects we didn’t want?” Asked Lilith. “Your call, I’m pretty tired after mine.” Efah replied with a yawn. Lilith looked them over for a moment then grinned. “Hey when did are mistress go to sleep?” Lilith said with a wicked grin.

“Thinking back now we’ve been at it for at least 6 hours I guess” replied Efah. “Want to help me with a project?” Efah raised an eyebrow at what Lilith wanted to do. She whispered into the shivarra’s ear making her grin.

~ Laely’s bedroom, 2 hours later~

 

Laely lay soundly in her velvet bed enjoying her slumber, it had been months since she had slept more than 2 hours at a time and it was magical to her. She suddenly felt her bed tilt a little to the left, then the same to the right. Feeling a presence in the room she awoke more refreshed at least to the smiling faces of her minions.

“Good morning sleepy head” Said Lilith in a sweet tone making Laely smile. “Hope you slept well mistress” Efah said in a caring tone. Laely rolled onto her side and user her arms to sit up. With a yawn she rubbed her eyes, “How long did I sleep?” She asked groggily.

“To long” both minions said in unison making her jump a little. “that doesn’t really answer my question” Laely said sheepishly. Lilith giggled at her master. “About 8 hours, more precisely 7 hours 56 minutes and 37 seconds.” She said smiling making Laelys jaw drop.

“Y-you c-counted??” she asked a little shocked. Lilith just giggled at her reaction.  “We thought you might need a little rest where we wrong?” She asked a little worried. “NO NO NO NO NO IM PERFECTLY FINE THAT WAS A PERFECT REST THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH” She said very quickly this time making the demonesses jump a little.

“Moving on” replied Efah, “We decided to do something for you since you were so kind to us.” She said smiling at her mistress. Laelys eyes softened at what they said. “Y… you guys shouldn’t have” But was cut off by Lilith. “No its are pleasure, seriously those gnomes where amazing” Lilith started drooling a little making Laely giggle.

“We thought-, “I thought” corrected Lilith ticking Efah off in the process. “Hey I helped with it!” She said grinding her teeth. “I never said you didn’t I just said I thought of it just like I cleaned up your mess on the floor” She said sweetly making Efah try to grab her throat.

“Wait what happened to my floor?” Laely asked confused. Both demons looked at her a little fearful. “Ugh umm nothing master you don’t need to worry about it.” “Yea Lilith cleaned it up.”, “HA YOU SAID I CLEANED IT NOT YOU!” “HEY THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT”, “TO BAD YOU SAID IT” Lilith started chanting making Efah tackle her off the bed much to Laelys confusion.

After about 5 minutes of wrestling Laely stopped chuckling to herself and called her minions over to her. “Ok so what did you want to show me?” She asked. “Both demonesses caught their breath and calmed down (on the outside).

“We thought,” Efah used one of her hands to grab Lilith’s mouth so she couldn’t speak. “That since you were so kind to us we could return the favor.” She grinned at her master. “OH guys you shouldn’t have” Laely said a little guilty now that she only got them the gnomes so she could get away from them for a while.

“Oh please let us show you master we put a lot of work into it” Cried Lilith. Laely sighed and waved her hand making them both cheer a little. Lilith jumped off the bed and walked out of the room. A few minutes later she came back with her hands behind her back and giggling perversely to herself.

“Are you ready master?” Asked Lilith in a seductive tone. Laely sighed and nodded. Lilith moved her hands in front of her and heard both her demons yell “SURPRISE!” Lilith jumped a little at how loud they were but looked at what they had.

In Lilith’s hands where the remaining 11 gnomes all hogtied and hanging from a very frilly red cloth. The gnomes where tied tightly but had cloth holding there stomachs so they couldn’t fall out of the knot around there arms and legs.

Laely looked confused. “You know re-gifting the same thing with a new ribbon is still re-gifting” She smirked. Lilith giggled at her comment while Efah looked a little annoyed.  “Well what do you think it is?” Efah asked her.

Laely was about to reply but was confused as what purpose the struggling, screaming, string of gnomes in her hand where for.  “A decoration?” She asked genuinely confused making both demons face fault. “Umm no it’s not a decoration” Lilith said in a somewhat amused tone.

“Ok I give what is it?” Laely giggled. “ANAL BEADS!” both of them yelled again making Laely jump. “W-what?? Y…You can’t be S-serious?” She said skeptically. Lilith smirked and looked to Efah. As if on que which was a genuine possibility at this point Efah grabbed Laely and pushed her back onto her back, once laying down she flipped her over and pulled off her slim night robe.

Laely looked in a little bit of fear having never been physically handled by her demons before; she watched as Efah used four of her arms to hold her hands and legs down while the other two moved to her ass and spread them.

“Wwait guys Wait a second I didn’t say you cou-“She was cut off as Lilith moved to the front of her and locked lips with her. Laely despite the circumstances moaned into the kiss enjoying it, it felt well after her long nap.

Breaking the kiss Lilith licked over Laelys lips enjoying the taste of her master. “Just relax now master, let us do all the work. This is for your pleasure, take it from a Succubus” Lilith giggled into her hand. Laely with hazy eyes nodded and just relaxed. She felt like she was being controlled but knew she wasn’t from the different feelings it brought. She wanted to say no but her body wouldn’t listen and frankly she wanted to experience it to.

She gasped out in pleasure as her puckered rosebud was licked lightly by Lilith. She started probing it a little making Laely bite her lip. She was right, she was enjoying the unique feeling. Lilith continued to lick her anus for a few minutes but got slapped on the head by Efah.

“Business before pleasure Lilith” Efah grinned. “There one in the same to a succubus” Lilith retorted. She lifted up the rope of screaming gnomes to Efah’s mouth and let her lick it up and down. Soon their tongues met and they locked lips around the screaming gnomes making them all nice and wet.

Once they were all well lubed Lilith moved the front of the screaming beads to Laelys filthy hole. Once the first of the gnome’s faces touched her anus she let out a gasp feeling the foreign object pushing against her sphincter. She heard Lilith shush her in a calm tone. “Relax your muscles just let it in.” She said knowing expertly what to do.

Laely took a deep breath and relaxed. The screams of the gnomes intensified as they started sliding in a lot easier now. Laely bit her lip drawing a small amount of blood. It hurt feeling them go in but Lilith was doing it very slowly, letting her adjust to the –Anal beads-.

At about 5 gnomes Laely was moaning out in pleasure feeling the screams and struggles of the gnomes vibrate through her rectum. At about 9 gnomes Lilith was humming a gentle tone as Efah rubbed lightly on the outside of her pussy.

Finally with a pop all 11 –beads- where inside making the simplest flex of her muscles a massive jolt of pleasure. “I’ll take it from here Efah” Grinned and moved in-between Laelys legs. Efah smirked and moved to the front of the bed picking Laely up sending pleasure through her body.

She laid herself down on the bed and laid her mistress on her chest so her head was resting snugly between the valleys of her breasts. She moved two of her arms down to rub her shoulders giving her a deep massage. Laely groaned out feeling the skilled hands of her minion bleed the stress she had built up fall away.

Another pair of hands moved around gently resting on her breasts messaging them tenderly like with her shoulders. Finally her last arms moved her legs open a small ways for Lilith could have easy access. “Shhhh, Shhhh, let us please you mistress, it’s all about your pleasure” Efah said in a gentle tone almost unheard of from the Shivarra’s usual aggressive one.

Lilith moved in-between Laelys legs and grinned. She unfolded her large batwings and moved them around her legs pulling them against her bare back. Once that was done she interlocked her legs with her master.

Laely groaned out in pure pleasure. She felt every part of her body being loved by her two minions, it felt magical she had never felt anything remotely like it. Efah leaned down and kissed her lips lightly and smiled down at her master in admiration.

Laely gasped feeling Lilith’s tongue poke out at her nether lips making her clench her ass in the process. That was the spark that sent her spasming in pleasure. The gnomes presence inside of her ass felt amazing, the screams echoing inside her ass vibrated the walls making her moan out in pleasure and the struggling of them made her scream her release as Lilith finally stuck her tongue in.

Lilith blink a few times feeling her face covered in her master’s release. “Wow you must have been hornyer then us” she grinned. “N-no it’s, its j…just this, this feels ss… sooooo goooood!” She barely got out feeling more pleasure already building up towards her second orgasm.

“Don’t be rude Lilith you know what to do” Efah said with a playful tone. Lilith grinned and started rubbing her legs and wings against Laelys legs while licking her masters soaking pussy. Efah kept a gentle grip on her breast but started pinching her nipples.

Efah looked down at their mistress writhing in pleasure and decided to have a little fun. “You know mistress; the gnomes in your ass must be losing air by now. I wonder what they must feel like being trapped in a goddess’s ass. Being assaulted by the most alluring of smells that ever graced their noses while being warmed inside and out by the intense heat of your rectum. Man I envy them, being surrounded by all sides in your glorious presence and-

She didn’t get to finish as Laely screamed loudly her release much to Liliths enjoyment. She sucked on her mistress’s cunt like she was in dire need of liquids to drink. After her high Efah looked down at her master and smiled as she was passed out in pleasure, with a content smile on her lips.

“What you were saying to her was really turning me on near the end, want to continue?” Lilith grinned and unwound herself from Laelys legs. Once free she lifted her master’s ass up a little and licked around her anus.

Laely fidgeted a little but didn’t wake. Once she got to the right place she sucked and pulled out one of the gnomes. “Best part” Lilith grinned and ever so slowly started to tug the gnomes out 1 by one. Laely groaned in her sleep feeling the foreign object leaving her rectum.

As the last gnome popped out Lilith almost cried. Noticing her sad face Efah stepped in, “What’s wrong? With a teary face she showed Efah the beads. Efah looked at them a little sad herself. All the gnomes where crushed into mostly bloody pulps.

“Damnit I wanted to use it next” She said angrily. With a sigh from both of then they picked up the mess and at the ones who were mostly intact. After they cleaned up they laid down next to their masters sleeping form.

“Funny, she just slept 8 hours but I feel like she’s going to be out for another 8.” Said Lilith. “So what?” asked Efah? “You think she will be unhappy we didn’t ravage her body like we always do?” Efah wore a frown. “I think she’ll forgive us this time, we’ll just have to please are mistress extra hard when she awakes” She said with a smile.

Both demonesses curled up next to their master and let sleep overtake them.

 

~8 hours later ~

 

Lilith let out a yawn and awoke to her master and frienemy’s presence. She got off the bed quietly and walked down the stairs. She stretched out a bit and started making breakfast for them like she did every morning. As she walked towards the kitchen she heard a shrill sound.

Confused Lilith looked around the room and saw something moving in the corner of her eye. She walked over to the couch and looked shocked. The blue haired gnome from the previous night was jumping up and down trying to get her attention.

“Loyal little thing aren’t you?” She asked seeing the gnome smiling and raising her hands up. An almost motherly smile graced her lips and she picked the gnome up petting it gently. She giggled to herself as the gnome rubbed her face into her hands.

She moved the gnome up to her head right in-between her horns and started working on breakfast.

 

About thirty minutes later the smell of food drew Laely down first yawning as she saw the usual spread of food presented before her. “You do realize you don’t need to cook for me Lilith, I can do it myself” She giggled.

Lilith pouted at her comment. “It’s my duty to serve my mistress in any way I can!” She said sternly. Laely had this conversation almost every morning but the Succubus enjoyed it so she let it drop each time.

As she was eating she saw Lilith raise her hand up to her head every few minutes. “Hey Lilith, what are you doing?” Lilith looked at her master confused then it dawned on her. “Oh I’m sorry mistress I didn’t introduce you”.

Laely looked confused but then saw Lilith bring down a small gnome in her hands who was currently eating some bread. “You kept one of the gnomes and you’re feeding her?” Laely asked skeptically. “Never picked you for the motherly type” She giggled to herself.

Lilith blushed, “It’s not that mistress it’s just, this was a gift from you and I wanted to keep a piece of you gift with me always” She said looking lovingly at her master. Laelys eyes softened at her statement. Warlock rules be damned she loved her minions more than anything on Azeroth.

Both of them took turns feeding the small gnome for a while chatting back and forth while they waited for Efah to awake. Finally as Laely was putting some dishes away despite Lilith’s best protests that she would do it.

As Laely was about to wake Efah up she asked “By the way you never told me what happened to my floor last night?” Lilith’s face grew into a smirk.

 

“Go ask Efah, I’m sure she would love to tell you herself”.

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND DOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

MAN THAT WAS A HUGE CHAPTER! my longest yet over 11,000 words!

Anyways as always please review i love all reviews good or bad they help me learn what i did right and wrong ^,^

Anyways as always please leave me requests or challanges its a honer in my opinion to make what you guys invision a story and want to keep at it.

Any race, any class, any fetish Challenge me im not scared off easily

So until next time!

Rainy day by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

Hello one and all to WoW's favorite littlest pet shop... most likely the only one to  <3

I am honestly sorry for the massive wait since my last chapter on ether of my stories, in all honesty i just haven't had very much motivation to write recently. I guess writer's block or something. "sighs"

Anyways again i apologize for the wait and hope you enjoy this chapter

Plot idea belongs to  ~ Voredom ~

Nixxie stared outside her bedroom window watching the storm that had been plaguing Stranglethorn Vale for the past week. She personally didn’t mind the weather, curling up reading a book by the fire it didn’t sound that bad.

Sadly with the way it was pouring her usual customers didn’t show up. She hadn’t sold a gnome since the rain began. What makes people not come out in the rain it’s just water Nixxie pondered to herself. Nixxie was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a quiet noise.

Looking to her side she saw Chi-Chi snuggled tightly into a ball surrounded by the thick blankets. Where’s a camera when I need it she’s cuter then a kitten, Nixxie thought.  With a smirk Nixxie tugged the bottom of the blankets away and reached under.

Once she felt Chi-Chi’s feet she gently tapped them a few times watching the sleeping gnome’s reaction. When nothing happened she pouted. Going a bit further she held one of her feet in her fingers and started to tickle it with her fingers.

The reaction was instantaneous. Chi-Chi bolted into the air laughing hysterically. Nixxie herself started to giggle at the overdramatic way she jumped up. Once the laughter died down Chi-Chi glared at Nixxie annoyed for being woken up.

“What? It’s past noon you can’t sleep all day.” Nixxie smirked. Chi-Chi held her glare then fell back into the bed covering herself again. “H-Hey what did I just say!? Get up already!” Nixxie argued pulling the struggling form of Chi-Chi out of the covers again.

Once she pulled Chi-Chi {and half of the covers and sheets} out of the bed she went downstairs to get some food for her and Chi-Chi. Reaching the lower level of her store/home she saw multiple leaks coming from the windows.

“Damn I just had those fixed. There’s going to be a fine for their lousy service” Nixxie mumbled. Once she and Chi-Chi ate, and fed the merchandise Nixxie went to her desk and sat down doing some paperwork.

Nixxie didn’t really need to do the work it was next month’s bills but she had nothing better to do. No customer’s means no new filed reports she had to make. Nixxie sighed in boredom and looked to her side smirking. Chi-Chi lay on a small stack of papers sleeping again.  

Jeez she doesn’t function well unless she gets her daily 25 hours of sleep, Nixxie thought offhandedly. Nixxie sighed and laid one of the papers she finished over Chi-Chi and went to the next. Looking outside the window like she had in the morning made Nixxie have mixed emotions. Hopefully the weather would die down soon.

 

~ 4 hours later ~

 

“Man I’m bored” Nixxie mumbled with her face in her desk. Looking to her side made Nixxie slightly jealous. Chi-Chi was still sound asleep albeit with a new stack of papers on top of her. Nixxie had tried sleeping all day on her day off once but all she did was lay in bed annoyed the entire day.

Looking out the front door Nixxie saw some more water leaking under into her store. “I take it back I hate the rain” Nixxie sighed. Deciding to give it a try again Nixxie laid her head back onto her large chair and tried to take a quick nap.

Nixxie sighed frustrated. She tried counting from 1 to 100, counting sheep, spacing her mind, she just could not sleep during the day.  Deciding to do any more paperwork she had forgotten she reached into her desk and fished around.

Suddenly her hand felt something cold and circular. Nixxie raised an eyebrow and pulled out the foreign object. What she pulled out surprised her. It was the Shrinking device Chi-Chi had when she found her. Seeing it didn’t surprise her, finding it in her desk did.

“When did I last use this thing?” Nixxie wondered. Nixxie played with it for a few minutes amusing herself before an idea hit her. “Oh Chi-Chi” Nixxie sang out happily. A frown spread when she saw her still sound asleep.

Nixxie smirked and did what she had done in the morning. Much like the events in her bed the same happened although this time with papers littering her floor. Nixxie shrugged, I’ll pick it up later. Looking at the annoyed face of the gnome brought a smile to her face.

“As much fun as it is to see you wake up, Want to have a little fun?” Nixxie grinned and raised the device up for Chi-Chi to see. Chi-Chi’s demeanor changed instantly when she saw it a gleeful smile spread over her lips.

Nixxie picked her up and locked up her front door, not that she thought anyone would enter in this weather. Once everything was shut Nixxie walked up the steps happily with Chi-Chi in hand.

 

~ Nixxie’s Bedroom ~

 

Nixxie walked over and placed Chi-Chi down first and started to strip. She went slower than usual putting on a show for Chi-Chi. Once she was down to her panties she crawled onto the bed and stood over Chi-Chi.

“Hey Chi-Chi I know we haven’t tried this before but mind if we switch roles?” Nixxie grinned. Chi-Chi turned her head to the side a little confused. Deciding to skip the chat and go to the fun Nixxie activated the device targeting Chi-Chi first. Soon she was standing as tall as Nixxie.

Once grown Nixxie shrank herself down to a few inches. Chi-Chi realized what she meant now and grinned at her. Before Nixxie could saw anything she felt Chi-Chi push her body onto the bed before resting her large foot on top of her.

“Getting ahead of yourself don’t you think?” Nixxie grinned. Chi-Chi giggled and rubbed her massive foot over Nixxie letting out light fits of laughter.  Nixxie smiled and started to lick her Chi-Chi’s sole making sure to get all the sensitive flesh she could find.

Nixxie started slow licking back and forth in different patterns before laying light kisses where she had started. The moans of Chi-Chi fueled her to go on. Grinning Nixxie lightly nibbled on her sole making her gasp in delight. This continued for a few minutes till Chi-Chi removed her foot and placed the other on top of her body.

Chi-Chi herself was enjoying herself. Using her toes to grip and rub Nixxie’s breasts. Once both feet where cleaned and thoroughly kissed Chi-Chi sat down in front of Nixxie and spread her legs grinning. Nixxie smirked and sashayed her hips as she walked over to her.

Once in front of her lower lips Nixxie grinned and reached forward massaging her outer folds. Chi-Chi moaned in delight as she was played with by the much smaller Nixxie. Nixxie reached in stretching open the colossal folds and gave her a gentle lick.

 Chi-Chi moaned out feeling the small tongue licking her. Nixxie took this as a good sign and kicked it up a notch. She pushed her arms apart holding both lips open and started to enter Chi-Chi. At this point she was panting heavily and gripping the bedspread as the little goblin forced her way inside of her.

Once far enough as she could go Nixxie let go letting her lips shut against her stomach. Nixxie reached forward and gripped her inner walls tugging herself in deeper in. Chi-Chi screamed happily and let go of the sheets and instead pushed Nixxie all the way into her.

Nixxie was a bit surprised being shoved instantly into Chi-Chi’s wet cunt. Deciding to teach her a lesson Nixxie turned her body around inside of her and started to push against all walls stretching them. Nixxie grinned hearing the loud screams of pleasure coming through Chi-Chi.

Chi-Chi continued to rub herself and lightly stroke her clit as she basked in the pleasure of the little goblin inside of her. Nixxie grinned hearing the angelic moans coming from her gnome. Nixxie continued this till she felt Chi-Chi’s inner walls cease up on her.

Knowing she was close Nixxie struggled as hard as possible to bring as much pleasure as she could to Chi-Chi. The effect worked perfectly as Chi-Chi spasmed on the bed screaming her release. Nixxie felt herself being hit by a wave of liquid as she was pushed out onto the damp sheets.

Nixxie felt worn out; along with Chi-Chi she had been fingering herself the whole time and came around the same time she did. Chi-Chi was panting happily as she looked down at the tired goblin between her legs.  A smirk graced her lips as she looked at Nixxie.

Nixxie was about to get up when she felt an immense pressure on her back. Being already lubed Nixxie easily turned around and realized she was between Chi-Chi’s massive ass cheeks. Chi-Chi giggled to herself as she lightly bounced on top of Nixxie.

Nixxie frowned and started to struggle; even though this was a turn on she hated being dominated. Something Nixxie didn’t count on however was herself being so lubed up by Chi-Chi’s cum. Nixxie pushed her body up and slipped forward.

Chi-Chi gasped out surprised and grinned as she felt something wiggling inside of her butt. Deciding to enjoy it while it lasted Chi-Chi continued to bounce on Nixxie feeling her go deeper and deeper into her ass.

Chi-Chi finally got up and turned around. She almost died laughing seeing the end of Nixxie’s feet kicking wildly outside of her anus. Deciding she was already going to get in trouble she shrugged and pushed her all the way in, shuttering at the feeling.

Chi-Chi yawned tiredly and laid on the dryer part of the sheets before letting sleep claim her again.

 

 

~ The next day ~

 

“Alright that will be 5300 gold please!” Nixxie chirped happily at the customer in front of her.  The rain had stopped in the middle of the night thankfully and along came the customers pouring into her shop like a flood.

She had only been open for a few hours and had already made over 100 grand! Nixxie wrote up the papers and signed them before handing a copy to her customer. “Alright enjoy them and have a nice d-AHHHHH!!” Nixxie shrieked before covering her mouth quickly.

The Night elf before her raised an eyebrow. Nixxie chuckled lightly clearly embarrassed. “S-sorry about that I thought is… I thought I saw a spider” She grumbled. The customer looked at her oddly then shrugged and left the store.

Once empty Nixxie growled audibly. Nixxie slapped her ass hard letting it jiggle. “HEY THIS IS PUNISHMENT NOT PLEASURE STOP THAT DOWN THERE!” Nixxie barked out. Inside of her panties was a little gnome laughing hysterically. Chi-Chi grinned and leaned up giving Nixxie’s anus another long lick making her shiver at the feeling.

“Your unbelievable” Nixxie sighed and sat back down making sure to trap her tightly in her cheeks before going back to do her paperwork.

 

End Notes:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Finito

I hope you liked it. I know its not as long as my other chapters but im still feeling sapped of writing and just cant seem to keep a idea on my mind longer then a hour >.>

Anyways i will get out of this funk soon... Hopefully.

Like always please leave me reviews they are a great motivation to continue writing.

Please request any race or class you would love to see, i can do almost any request :D

Until next time!

Bouncing Back! by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ONE AND ALL

As i've said i am returnign to the GTS scene so i do hope you enjoy a classic of mine, Warcrafts Littlest Pet Shop.

This request is brought to you today by Voredom, i do hope it pleases him an you all, so without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

 

Sit back,

 

 

Get comfy,

 

 

Probably lock the doors unless you live alone,

 

 

And

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Nixxie strummed her fingers over her counter sighing tiredly. It had been a relaxing day for the most part but sadly with that relaxation came the crashing realization she hadn’t had a single customer for weeks. Scowling darkly she knew exactly why.

A few weeks back a new Gnome shop had opened up directly across from Booty Bay. The gnome’s were more expensive there but what made people buy them was the convenience. ‘If I just waited a few years I could have had clearance to build my shop there…’ She sighed.

It’s not like she wasn’t financially well off, it was just a pain to deal with knowing she was being outsold by someone else. Her thoughts changed as she felt a tugging on her pant legs. Casting her gaze down, she saw Chi-Chi with a worried look.

“Let me guess, you’ve noticed it to…” she frowned seeing her nod. “Well there ain’t much I can do, these lousy *adventurer’s* can’t even put in the walking distance to come here, good for nothing fake hero’s.” She ranted angrily.

Chi-Chi frowned herself walking away quietly; she hated seeing Nixxie in such a foul mood. The bell to her shop jingled catching her attention. She was filled with excitement and hope until her eyes looked upon who had entered.

“Wow, this place is sad, you should really think about my offer Nix’s it might be the last chance you have before this place becomes a ghost town,” said a cocky female voice. Nixxie grit her teeth glaring dagger’s at the goblin before her.

“I told you last time Tinette, I’m NEVER selling you my shop, and I warned you thing’s would get ugly if you set one of your rancid feet in my shop!” She spoke with venom dripping from her tongue. The Goblin looked up sighing.

She had blonde hair put in pigtails along with generous piercings adorning her ears. Her dress consisted of a business casual suit showing more of a professional side to her but it really left much to be desired covering her whole form.

“I remember, I just don’t care. From one goblin to another I beseech you, let me help you out. I’ll pay top gold for your shop; you can have an early retirement.” She grinned. “And I told you, I ain’t never selling my shop, this shop is sticking with me till I croak and then going to my daughter!” she actually had no daughter but she had thought about adopting quite often, after all someone had to carry on her legacy.

The blonde goblin frowned with disappointment as she trailed her green fingers over the caged gnomes. “Look, I’m giving you an act of kindness here, your run down shop is going out, I got all the customer’s now and it’s only a matter of time till your last clientele even forget this place existed!” She spoke in no way sugarcoating it.

“You think?” Nixxie grinned, “I still have my loyal customer’s coming here daily, just watch in a matter of weeks your shop will be nothing more.” She spoke with an absolute tone, one that slightly unnerved the suited goblin.

Sighing Tinette shook her head, “Denial, what a tragic thing to have…” Smirking the goblin waved smugly before exiting Nixxie’s shop. Nixxie was trembling with anger, the look of absolute hatred present on her features.

“I’m never giving in to you, Tinette… Never…” She felt a tug at her leg again and glared down before her eyes softened seeing the worried look from Chi-Chi. “It’s alright, that Chi-Chi… that green skinned skank just got under my skin,” She tsked looking away.

The gnome sighed before climbing up the goblin and onto her desk. “Nixxie…” The goblin looked back at Chi-Chi frowning. “Not a word about it, I’m not going to bring this up now.” Nixxie said clearly picking Chi-Chi up before setting her back down on the floor.

The Gnome scowled before walking to the back of the store. Lying back in her chair she sighed before picking up a magazine next to her desk. As soon as she got comfortable however the bell to the shop jingled alerting her to someone entering.

Growling now more out of irritation of being disturbed Nixxie looked over the pages expecting to see the goblin from before but was completely at a loss for words at whom came in. ‘No… t-this can’t be happening… I-It has to be a bad dream or something!’

“Oh, Hello Miss Nixxie, it’s so good to see you again,” came an excited voice from the front. Nixxie gazed in pure terror at the approaching customer, dreading why such a thing had to happen to her today. “N-N-Not you again…”

“I think you left a bad impression with her last time you came here Ayame, what did you do?” Ayame looked over her shoulder blushing. “I-I don’t know what you mean Clare, I never did anything here.” ‘T-T-THERE’S T-TWO OF THEM?!’ Nixxie watched in horror as the two large Pandaren entered her shop, one she was well acquainted with, the other being completely new.

“So this is the pet shop you came to last time you were here?” Clare asked looking over the gnomes clearly intrigued. “Oh yes, this was the place, Miss Nixxie was so kind to me I just had to keep coming here,” Ayame said cheerfully with a bit of a bounce.

‘This isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening…’ Clare looked back at the Goblin with both amusement and curiosity at her reaction to Ayame. “Why, are, you, here…” Nixxie said bluntly as she watched Ayame closely, afraid she’d do something to her merchandise if she even looked away for a second.

“Well that’s silly, were here for Gnomes of course, it’s a Gnome shop after all.” Ayame smiled gleefully. Clare couldn’t help but chuckle as she Saw Nixxie fidgeting a bit, apparently these two had very different opinions of one another, if only she had been here to see what transpired in the past.

“Ok l-look I uh… I was going to close up and I need to-“Ayame squealed loudly surprising them both as they looked to the Pandaren. Her eyes were filled with joy as she saw a gnome backed against a wall staring at her in fear.

“Oh Clare he’s the cutest gnome I’ve ever seen! I want him so much!” She cried with joy. Nixxie locked eyes with the other Pandaren who just shrugged back. “Surely you have time for us to buy a few gnomes, or we could just keep coming back every hour or so until you’re ready?” Nixxie’s face went blank.

This panda wasn’t a bimbo, she was trouble… “Fine…” Nixxie said begrudgingly before moving to her counter. “Alright how many do you want, make it fast…” Clare tapped her chin looking back at Ayame as she made faces with the gnome still crying in fear.

“I think a dozen will do, and of course that gnome in the cage back there,” She pointed next to Ayame. Nixxie jotted down there order before looking at the small 2 inch gnome cowering. “Any specifics? Size, gender, life span?” Clare shrugged not really caring, “I don’t think they’ll be around long enough to matter,” She smirked looking back at Ayame; she knew exactly how destructive her girlfriend could get, even by accident.

‘That’s putting it bluntly…’ Nixxie moved around back before quickly looking over her wild gnomes. Her demeanor dropped slightly seeing the nearly exhausted batch however. She hadn’t had a hunter bring her any in weeks, it was all that Tinette’s fault, paying them off not to come to here. ‘Lousy, good for nothing, green skin…’

Grabbing a bag from the table she grabbed a couple handfuls of gnomes giving them a quick head count before moving back to the front. If it had just been Ayami here she would have never let her out of sight, past experience showed why, but the other Pandaren was different, she had more of a calming atmosphere about her, somehow trusting, she didn’t really know why.

Setting the bag down on the counter she moved back between the Pandaren before unlocking the cage with the one cowering gnome and taking him back to the front desk, Ayami’s whimpers of sadness aside. After dropping him in the bag with the other’s she tied it off before jotting down some notes.

“Alright that will come out to-“ Nixxie began before Clare interjected, “Exactly 3.5k” The Goblin’s eyes widened. ‘H-H-How the hell did she…’ “Whoa, whoa, whoa, not even close you’re getting 13 gnomes here and that’s going to inflate the price, just one gnome is usually 3k alone and-“Clair sighed loudly stomping Nixxie mid-speech.

“A trained gnome is 2k not 3k and a wild one is next to nothing assuming you did grab the wild ones because you left to the back, but that doesn’t bother me really, but I expect this to be a legitimate business deal.” Clare’s eyes narrowed.

Nixxie was sweating bullets now; she had never had someone come in who knew exact pricings of gnomes, even wild ones at that. “7k,” Nixxie said flatly. “4k,” Clare grinned viciously. “6.5k,” Nixxie growled clenching her table angrily.

Ayami watched with confusion as Clare and Nixxie butted heads, she had no clue what was going on between them. “4.5k final offer no more, no less!” Nixxie finally snapped slamming her and on her table in vexation. “Done,” Clare grinned pulling out a small bag of coins and dropping them on the table.

“Feel free to count it’s exactly 4.5,” She waved picking up the back of gnomes and walking back to Ayami. ‘D-Did I just get played?!’ The Goblin eyed them before looking to the bag. She didn’t even need to count it to know there was at least 4.5k there, all Goblin eyes were trained like that.

“Have a nice day Nixxie, glad to do business with you.” Clare waved opening the door to leave. “Goodbye Miss Nixxie, I hope to see you again soon!” Ayami giggled waving good bye before skipping out the door with her friend.

Nixxie looked to the bag of gold then back at the door were they once stood before slamming her head into the desk. “I hate life…” she mumbled. After brooding for a while she took the bag and did count it (force of habit in her line of work) before putting it away.

Looking back at her store it had been an hour since the Pandaren had been here yet no one else had come. ‘I’m going to be in trouble if business stays like this…’ Feeling a tugging at her feet she reached down already knowing who it was.

“What’s up Chi?” The goblin’s eyes widened as she saw her Gnome smirking cruelly as she held something in her hands. “Chi-Chi, what’s with that look… and why do you have your enlarger?” The Gnome held her world enlarger to her chest grinning. “May I go out?” The gnome said sweetly, unnerving Nixxie greatly.

“Were…” The gnome shrugged her shoulders smiling back. “Why…” Once more she shrugged staying quiet about the matter entirely. “Am I going to regret this?” Chi-Chi shook her head still smiling evilly. ‘I feel like this is a bad idea…’ Silence passed between them before Nixxie sighed in defeat, she always had trouble saying no to her little Chi-Chi.

“Fine but be back before its dark, don’t think I won’t lock you out again,” Nixxie threatened. The gnome giggled jumping out of Nixxie’s palms onto the floor below before heading to the back of the store. ‘And she’s using the back door… I have a really bad feeling about this.’

Sighing Nixxie shook her head perplexed, that Gnome was one of a kind, and a whole other branch of crazy then she cared to know about. Pulling her magazine back out she slumped into her chair before going back to the article she had been reading before those two Pandaren had come to disturb her peace.

Her thoughts darkened a bit remembering Clare before she looked back at the pages, she didn’t want to even know what those demons were doing right now…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Valley of Four Winds ~

 

 

Clare blinked her eyes open as she held Ayame’s hand, there hearthing complete. “Wow, it feels like ages since we’ve been back home,” Ayame giggled happily. That it had. It had been a few months since Ayame and Clare had officially been dating, and things had never been better.

They worked together on quests, tended to their farmland, and of course played with Gnomes. That had become one of their more favorite pass times when work didn’t get in the way. After they exhausted the last of their supply they had been on the road for weeks questing along the way as they made their way to Booty Bay were Ayame had preached of that wonderful Gnome shop she had gone to so many times.

‘Your too friendly for your own good,’ Clare frowned. If she hadn’t been there, there was no doubt in her mind that Nixxie would have ripped off Ayame in a heartbeat. Luckily since she had moved around her whole life she came to be quite the barterer, and Gnomes were one of the top things she usually traded for.

“Let’s head to Halfhill Market real quick, I need to check on my Farm before we head back to your place, I just hope my helper has kept everything growing all right.” Clare sighed; she had hired one right before they left the continent and had no clue if she was any good or not.  Ayame nodded cheerfully as she tugged on Clare’s hand. “Let’s go then, I’m so excited! I can’t wait!” Clare yipped as she was tugged around by her frantic girlfriend, her impatience evident in her rush.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Booty Bay ~

 

 

“Thank you come again,” Said a cheerful goblin voice. Tinette waved goodbye to the two Night Elves who has just bought a couple gnomes smirking. “Likes shooting fish in a barrel,” She shook her head before putting her gold away. She had already tripled her profit since opening, and it was all thanks to Nixxie.

A few months back she had nothing. She owned a failing fishing shop that no one came to except on Sundays, and even then she made less than the building was worth to rent. However that all changed when a Gnome vender came to Booty Bay one morning looking for the Goblin who bought gnomes. Nixxie was decently known in Booty Bay but not outside, and she was able to trick the seller into giving them to her.

After that it was like child’s play, a little trading here, some greed from other’s there and she had her own gnome shop, right in the port of Booty Bay. Supplying gnomes after that was even easier. All traders’ had to come through Booty Bay to get to Nixxie’s shop, all she had to do was intercept them and voila her business flourished.

But she wasn’t content with being the best seller, oh no she had much more in mind. Looking over her large shop she shook her head in amusement. Most of her stock had in actuality come from Nixxie’s shop, only she never even knew.

With Tinette’s growing business she had the gold to afford who ever she wanted, and that’s where the special skills of SI7 came in handy. A few dozen trained Gnomes going missing every few weeks was a bit tricky but if she kept at it, Nixxie’s whole stock would be gone within months, and she wouldn’t be able to supply herself with any more since she bought all them before Nixxie could.

‘All I need to do is be patient, and I’ll have no competition south of the Eastern Kingdoms,’ she chuckled. Who knows after she got big enough she might just open up more shops along the kingdoms; make a real name for herself.

Moving to her front door she flipped the sign over as she closed the shop for the evening. “Guess that wraps up tonight, I better contact SI7 again, it’s been about a week since they last raided that stupid goblins shop, it’s probably safe to hit it again.” She scratched her chin in thought.

Moving towards the back of the store she was about to write a message for them before she heard a clatter in the front room. Growling she hopped off her desk chair before going to the front. As she rounded the corner her eyes widened. Cases lined the floors previously stacked; cracks in them letting gnomes run rampant.

“DAMNIT!” She screamed about to run after them all before she noticed a female gnome walking up to her. “Well, you’re a very, trained gnome, I haven’t seen you here recently; I guess you’re from Nixxie’s.” She shook her head reaching down for her.

The gnome smirked stepping back quickly. “Or not,” She tsked walking over to her. Every time she reached for her however the gnome would hope back giggling. “Quite the little trouble maker aren’t you… wait, were you the one who knocked over my cages!” Her tone turned dark.

The gnome smirked and gave a nod. “Oh that’s it, I’m using you tonight, and you’re going to pay for this mess!” Tinetter lunged for the Gnome but she easily jumped to the side laughing happily. Getting to her feet she looked around for the Gnome but she was gone.

“DAMNT!” Growling audible the goblin looked around past the screaming masses of gnomes around her but couldn’t find the Gnome anywhere. “Tin-Tin,” Tinette looked up in shock, what was that?! The Goblin looked around in freight hearing the high pitched voice.

“W-Who’s there?!”  Tinette heard a laugh behind her before she turned and saw a shadow disappearing around the back. Gulping in hesitation the goblin walked past the chaos with worry, something felt wrong…

Looking around the corner she saw more Gnomes running around franticly, this was madness! “W-What the hell’s happening?” “Punishment,” Tinette’s eyes widened as she turned around. On her desk sat the Gnome from before with a vicious smile.

“T-T-THIS IS YOUR FAULT! All YOUR’S!” Tinette moved to grab the gnome before she lifted something up. The goblin’s whole world shifted as her vision began to fade. “Wha… what’s, what’s happening…” She mumbled before falling to the floor.

The goblin gripped her head in pain as she felt her whole body spasming before she felt the ground shake around her as something approached. Looking up the last thing she saw before her vision faded was a massive hand, reaching out for her…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Valley of Four Winds ~

 

Ayame and Clare were wondering back to their small home south of Halfhill briskly, there moods both excited and annoyed. Apparently the Farm hand Clare hired had planted the wrong crop for her and now she had to wait a whole season to harvest the wrong thing!

Needless to say she wasn’t going to be around very long. Ayame hopped up the steps to their place smiling as she opened the door for Clare. “Come on, don’t be sad. I’m sure Song bells will sell somewhere.” She tried to cheer her friend up.

Clare nodded sadly shutting the door behind her. “I just wish she followed what I told her to, how hard is it to plant vegetables, not plants!” she growled. Ayame snickered seeing her girlfriend so flustered; it always brought a smile to her face to see her calm demeanor changed.

“Well, I know what can make you feel better,” Ayame grinned shaking around, her excitement no longer containable. Clare looked over her shoulder smirking, she had a good idea what it was. Moving behind Clare the Pandaren shivered with excitement as she felt Ayame grabbing her plump rear.

“I guess you’re not the only one who’d been looking forward to this,” She blushed; Ayame’s giggling confirming her statement. Taking her girlfriends hand they both moved up the stairs to their room, no time to waste for what they had planned.

Instantly as Clare entered the room she was shoved to the bed forcefully by Ayame, the dark hair Panda girl eager to start. “So tell me, what do you want to do first?” She bit her lip with excitement. Clare didn’t need much time to think as she pulled out the bag of gnomes from her knapsack.

“Let’s start here and see where that takes us,” She purred trailing her hand over her furry rump. Ayame nodded with excitement crawling over to her feral like, her possessiveness showing. Clare tore the seal off the bag before gazing in with lust as she saw the cowering gnomes crying for release.

Reaching in, she took a small handful before rolling to her stomach, her ass jiggling in the process much to Ayame’s enjoyment. “A little help?” Clare beckoned shaking her rear, her tail wiggling freely for emphasis. The Pandaren nodded quickly moving over to Clare before tugging on her small crimson panties. The damp cloth easy slid out with a slick making her ass seem even larger they it usually was.

With her furry cheeks exposed she lifted the gnome’s over her crack listing with amusement as there screams only grew. “I’ll let you decide where they go Ayame,” She purred releasing the gnome’s inside, there tiny bodies sliding with ease down her wet crack.

Ayame sat mesmerized as she watched the gnomes slide down, as if drops of sweat themselves beading down between her plump cheeks. Licking her lips she spread Clare’s ass apart and giggling seeing the gnomes fall even deeper inside.

“I’m, so jealous of them; they get to actually live in your ass! I wish I was that small so I could to…” Ayame pouted cutely, her friend only chuckling at her girlfriend’s unusual view of her rear. “I think you should be happy at your size, it means we both get to play. If you were shrunk I think it would be pretty one sided,” she said honestly.

Ayame simple shrugged, ether way it sounded fun to her. Looking back between Clare’s ass, she saw a few gnomes gripping her wet fur in vain as they tried to climb out. “Bad gnome! Bad!” She scolded before flicking them one by one till they landed back between her ass cheeks.

“I don’t understand why do they try to get out? I love your ass so much!” Ayame squealed happily rubbing her face on it. ‘Because there instincts tell them there’s danger,’ Clare smirked. Looking back between her cheeks Ayame giggled with glee as she took pleasure in pushing each gnome deeper and deeper inside Clare’s fur, there whole bodies being engulfed from sight.

Pulling harder she couldn’t see any deeper and frowned, she loved seeing them *cheer* as they moved deeper. “A-Ayame! I, I think they found my…” Clare went quite blushing. The black Pandaren looked back grinning from ear to ear.

With a yip of surprise from Clare Ayame shoved her face between her friend’s ass cheeks as she felt around for the gnomes. It didn’t take her long to find some of them and her mouth eagerly sucked them in one by one. She loved feeling them squirm inside her, but she had a much better idea.

Clare clenched her cheeks moaning in pleasure, she loved when Ayame dug deep into her rear, the pleasure was unlike anything else. Her eyes widened however as she gasped in pleasure, apparently Ayame had reached her destination.

The black panda girl nuzzled her nose as deep as she could giggling, before she licked her lips, she knew exactly where she was now. Soon Clare saw moaning in pleasure as she felt the first of her girlfriends licks on her anus, she hated when Ayame teased her like that!

Her mouth pressed against Clare’s filthy hole, before she began fighting with the gnome’s in her mouth as her tongue pushed them out, into their new home. Clare’s voice cracked as she screamed in pleasure, the first of the gnome’s tiny bodies being shoved deep into her ass by Ayame’s skilled tongue, she had gotten a lot of practice as of late.

Ayame moaned herself as she tasted Clare’s sweat, it was salty, bitter, and nostalgic, she loved everything about Clare. Vigorously she fought with the other gnomes in her mouth as they tried in vain to escape the inevitable fates they held but it was no use.

Soon Ayame one by one forced each of the unfortunate gnomes inside Clare, the ones from before only being shoved deeper inside the Pandaren as new ones entered. “AHHH! AYAME!” Clare cried gripping the bed; the pleasure was driving her mad with lust!

Ayame hearing the muffled cries took it as a good sign before pressing her face deeper in as she began to lick and nibble on Clare’s ass, she knew exactly were to kiss, and bite to bring her girlfriend to heaven. Clare was panting as she grinded her hips against Ayame, she still had no clue how she could hold her breath so long, she had been neck deep in her plump rear for over 10 minutes!

It soon became too much though, the constant wiggling inside her ass, the licking around her hole, the feeling of her cheeks being squeezed as she grinded, it was all just too much. Clenching her anal muscles hard she felt new levels of pleasure as she brought herself to release screaming, her hips bucking wildly as she felt her orgasm riding out.

Ayame moaned contently as she felt Clare’s frenzy dying down but regrettably pulled her face out of her ass, the need for air out weighing pleasure sadly. Shaking some of Clare’s sweat from her face she looked back at her girlfriend as she lay panting in pleasure.

“Still sad about your farm’s crops?” Ayame asked curiously. Clare wheezed looking back at Ayame before chuckling. “N-No… That is definitely not what’s on my mind right now,” She shook her head in amusement. “Well what now?” Ayame frowned; she had already enjoyed diving in her girlfriend’s rear but didn’t quite know what could top that.

Clare tapped her chin before a vicious grin spread across her lips. “I have a good idea,” Reaching into the bag she took a second handful of the gnomes before bringing them to her ass. This time however she just dropped them on top of her cheeks instead of between them.

Ayame looked at her curiously, when Clare had an idea it was usually something fun. The gnomes looked around at their new environment fearful but with the ground below them jiggling about they could do nothing but try to balance and not fall into the gaping chasm to their sides.

Once Clare was satisfied with their placement she looked back to Ayame with a smirk. “Why don’t you take a seat, maybe bounce for a while?” Ayame’s eyes lit up as she squealed, she knew Clare had something fun in mind!

A large shadow passed over there gnomes as they turned their heads to gaze at the horror above them. Clare soon heard lots of screams before silence as Ayame pounced onto her ass with her own. The Pandaren squealed happily as her ass dropped down on Clare’s before she began bouncing happily, she loved grinding her ass into Clare’s, especially if the Gnome’s got to be smothered, they were so lucky.

After grinding for a while Clare felt nothing but a wet trickle between her cheeks and knew Ayame had snuffed out the gnome’s probably on her first bounce. “Alright that’s enough, I’m kind of tired now,” Clare yawned sleepily.

Ayame looked back frowning before she nodded. “Ok… Can we play with more gnomes later though, I really want to feel them under me again,” She giggled. Nodding Clare opened her arms inviting Ayame to join her which the Pandaren happily accepted. As they laid arm in arm she nuzzled her face into the crook of Clare’s neck getting comfortable.

It soon didn’t take them long before they began breathing slowly as sleep over took them, delighted dreams filling their minds on what to do next with the last of their toys… and of course the few remaining nestled deep inside Clare.

 

 

To Be Continued… almost ~

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~Outskirts of Booty Bay, Nixxie’s shop ~

 

 

Tinette groaned tiredly as consciousness entered her. Slowly her vision came back to her as she leaned up groggily. ‘What… what happened, where am I?’ The Goblin looked around confused as she saw cages all around her. Was she in her shop? No, these weren’t hers…

“Finally awake? I was worried Chi-Chi had killed ya,” A voice chuckled loudly. Tinette paled, she knew that voice. Looking up her eyes widened in fear at what she saw. “H-H-How… How is this…?” She couldn’t speak as fear gripped her.

It now clicked why things seemed both familiar yet strange; she was in Nixxie’s shop, directly in front of her desk. What chilled her to the bone however was seeing the Goblin herself sitting with her legs crossed on her desk as she stared down at her.

‘S-S-SHE’S GIGANTIC!’ Nixxie was like a giantess! “Good thing you’re alive, I would have had to punish Chi-Chi if she had killed you,” Nixxie clicked her tongue disapprovingly. “C-C-Chi-Chi?” Nixxie pointed behind her casually.

Tinette’s vision turned around before her breath hitched. Standing behind her with a smug look was the gnome from before, the one who had caused such a commotion in her shop to begin with. The only difference however was she was now eyes level…

‘T-T-The gnome… S-She’s… No…’ Nixxie chuckled softly seeing the realization dawn on Tinette’s eyes, she had been shrunk. “Funny story I just heard,” Nixxie started drawing Tinette’s vision back to her. “My little Chi-Chi says you’ve been secretly stealing my gnomes behind my back, not just that you’re also trying to shut me down. Now is that true?” Her voice was sickly sweet.

Tinette looked at Nixxie shocked, how did she find out?! Gnomes can’t talk, that was preposterous! “L-L-LOOK! I d-don’t know what you’re playing at b-but I’m-“She screamed as she felt a presser on her back pinning her down.

Looking over her shoulder she saw the gnome known as Chi-Chi pinning her down with a glare. “She’s not playing,” Tinette’s eyes widened, this wasn’t happening, a gnome just talked?! “As I was saying my little Chi-Chi happened to be by your store when she overheard that you’ve been stealing from me, so I’ll ask again.” Her tone darkened.

“Did you steal from me?”  It was a clear threatening tone, her patience nonexistent anymore. “N-N-NO, O-OF COURSE NOT, W-WHY WOULD I STEAL FROM YOU?!” the little goblin lied through her teeth, fear running through her entire being.

“Huh, I guess she’s calling you a liar Chi, did you lie to me?” The gnome tapped her chin in mock thinking before shaking her head as she looked back at Tinette. “So you’re not lying, but Tinette says you are… I guess that means one of you is. Oh well, I guess that mean’s I’ll just have to punish you both,” Nixxie said cheerfully.

Both goblin and gnome shook, however one was with excitement while the other was with fear. Hopping off her desk Tinette could feel the ground shake as the massive goblin landed with a thud. Slowly she could feel every vibration which each step, it was horrifying to be at this height.

“P-PLEASE, I SWARE I DIDN’T STEAL ANYTHING!” Nixxie ignored her pleas not really caring as she reached down for the goblin. Grasping her tightly she looked back at Chi-Chi smiling; she had made this night one to remember.

After about Midnight, threats aside Nixxie left the front door opened, she did care for her gnome after all. When Chi-Chi finally came back she saw about to scream her head off before noticing her holding something, or more someone.

Once she realized it was Tinette she was both intrigued and angered Chi-Chi had done something like that but her anger was soon misplaced as she heard the tale from Chi-Chi about what had been really going on behind her back. To say she was angry would be an understatement, she was enraged and wanted to end the goblins life right then and there but surprisingly Chi-Chi stopped her.

After calming she heard her ideas, and they were a lot better than just crushing her… she was going to make Tinette pay for ever crossing her. Bringing Chi-Chi up in her other hand, she grasped her fist around Tinette harder as she walked happily to her room; it was going to be a very fun eventful night after all.

Closing the door behind her she tossed them both onto her bed as they screamed, Chi-Chi’s out of happiness, she always enjoyed being played with after all. Once Tinette landed softly she gasped for air, she had nearly fainted when she was thrown around.

“Time for punishment,” Tinette froze; she hadn’t even heard Nixxie get behind her. Slowly her head turned before her eyes widened. Standing over the bed was a very naked Nixxie, a pleased expression on her features as she looked down at her.

As she started backing up she bumped into something as she craned her head up to look. Chi-Chi waged her finger scolding; she was really going to enjoy what was going to happen. Soon the little goblin’s vision was filled by green as Nixxie reached down grabbing her up.

“Let me give you one offer, and there won’t be any final ones like you tried to give me,” Nixxie said darkly. “You can ether willingly do as I say or I can make your life a bigger hell then it’s about to be.” Her expression was serious, dead serious.

Tinette gazed in fear frozen, what did Nixxie plan for her? Turning around Nixxie bent over before displaying her pale green ass for both Tinette and Chi-Chi. “Now crawl in toy and start worshiping me.” She grinned viciously moving her hand closer.

Instantly Tinette screamed and recoiled trying to get away from Nixxie much to her amusement. “Guess that means the offer’s off the table,” She shrugged before gripping the goblin hard and slamming her forward. Nixxie moaned as she felt the frantic wiggling deep in her crack, it was a bit foreign to her since Chi-Chi didn’t play with her ass often but she wouldn’t have to, she had a new toy to play with now.

Pushing Tinette in, she moaned softly as she felt the Goblins head slowly being pushed into her anus, the screams echoing out softly from her rear. Chi-Chi stood mesmerized as she licked her lips, Nixxie like some kind of goddess she could watch for hours as she punished the puny goblin who defied her.

Soon with a pop Tinette was gone, and in her new permanent home. Leaning back up, Nixxie fidgeted a bit shivering, the pleasure running down her as she enjoyed the frantic struggles deep within her. Looking back at Chi-Chi she smiled warmly at her.

“Happy now?” The gnome smirked. Nixxie shook her head in amusement; her little Chi-Chi went to great lengths to keep her happy; she was really something else. Crawling in bed she pulled Chi-Chi closer as she snuggled the gnome into her chest.

“I think you need a reward for this,” She smiled giving her gnome a deep kiss, Chi-Chi moaning back into her. With the screams of Tinette sounding out both Nixxie and Chi-Chi enjoyed there pleasant night, and enjoyed each other’s presence, they probably wouldn’t have much time anymore since business would slowly return to her.

Now she just needed to find a way to move all of her gnomes back to her shop… but that was a problem for tomorrow, she had other things to think about tonight, like Chi-Chi’s reward.

 

 

To Be Continued ~

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD

FIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNIIIIITTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

Well i hope you all enjoed and like always please leave your reviews and thoughts, they bring joy in so many ways to read them ^.^

 

Until Next Time ~

By fire be Purged by Franchise Writer
Author's Notes:

WELCOME ALL! *coughs into hands*

Owe, that hurt my throat after so long, how did i used to always do that?!

Ehhem... Well i'd like to first start this off by saying, I'm sorry. It's been a long time since any of my fans have seen my writing and i deeply apologize. Life's gotten in the way more then once.

Had a wedding to go to, was a groomsman. Got a job... i hate it. Family matters i'd rather not discuss as well. But honestly, those arn't excuses i can use. Truthfully, i just didn't care to write.

I hope, that my fans who once like my storys are still out there. It's been a long time i know, but none the less. I hope this can help atone for my leave.

In all honesty, this chapter is only coming to you because of a review i got a little while ago. A lot of my older stories i gave up on because of newer ones i found intrest in, but this review had a request.

It was a request unlike any i've ever recieved and it blew my mind. The detailed actions, what he/she wanted to see. Truly it made me think twice about my writing. He had stuff that made me cringe lol.

And i loved every second of reading it. Please thank LatinReya for this chapter, it's dedicated to him/her.

On a final note, i wanted to say while i was gone, i wasn't away. I've poked my nose into a lot of GTS content, made some notes here, made some additions there. But what i'm most happy about is my work with other writers.

I've taken on a few new writers recent and old and i wanted to say this here since all of them came up to me rather shyly and with worry. If you want to write, but your afraid of what people might think, or possibly yourself. I'm here to help :)

If you ever need a hand with your work, or just someone to give you some tips, feel free to message me, i'm always friendy, and happy to be of help ^,^

Also i have alterior motives because i want more GTS goodness in the world >:)

Anyways i've talked way to long for normal, and i've developed carpal tunnel after that speech so without further adoo~

 

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

sit back,

 

Use some tissues,

 

for crying i mean because your happy i'm back,

 

And for other things,

 

AND ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

~ Booty Bay ~

 

Nixxie sighed contently as she lounged back in her new desk chair. It a matter of weeks her life had gone from a pain to luxury. With Tinette dealt with and out of the way, she had no competition in Stranglethorn once again, but that wasn't even the best part.

With a few shady deals here, a little bribing there, she managed to buy out the property to Tinette's shop. Now it wasn't as large as she would have liked but the benefits were just too much. She had storefront property in one of the largest trading cities in the Eastern Kingdoms, with the shop under her name, she had an accredited business now that made her name much larger now as well.

Tack on the fact she had more customers than she knew what to do with, with her new location… things just seemed to fall into place. Gazing down with amusement at the varies customers walking around her new store, the Goblin had to laugh.

 ‘Who knew Tinette would have made my life so much better, ironic.' Of course, she wasn't the only one to note about her current standing. Glancing down beneath her desk sat Chi-Chi with a focused glare, her hands weaving in and out of different scrapped parts, she couldn't even begin to fathom.

Unlike most Goblins, she never felt the urge to pursue any type of mechanical knowledge. Most lived rather short lives since explosives happened to be their main focus. No, she was quite happy being an entrepreneur instead.

As a small shower of sparks lit up brightly, Nixxie had to stifle a laugh as she saw her Gnome kicking the machine angrily. She'd have to ask just what the hell she was making. She had been going at it for almost a week straight.

Another nice thing about their location had also been the close walking distance to the varies stores neighboring her own. Some nights Chi-Chi would go out on her own to explore, only to come back hours later with a bunch of scraps.

‘I'll need to pay off whoever she's taking that from… what a pain…' Sighing, she kicked her feet off her table as she stared down at a small Draenei child pointing at a caged Gnome next to what she assumed was her mother. She could never tell with that race, their similarities were rather lacking.

‘Maybe it's the number of tentacles they have?' Smirking, she chose to keep that thought to herself as she observed the child gleefully laughing at the Gnomes. It kind of reminded her of herself when she was younger. ‘She'll grow up just fine, maybe a little better than I, though.'

Glancing back to her mother, she noted the large shield on her back and sword at her hip. It was somewhat strange to see raiders like her with family. They also tended to live short lives. Then again what would you expect when you go off to fight the likes of undead lords and ancient dragons that caused natural disasters with flaps of their wings?

"Excuse me? I'm ready to purchase please." Glancing away from the paladin, Nixxie looked up at a female Blood Elf with a rather frail looking form. Glancing over her apparel she figured out why. Standing at about 5.2, she had light blonde hair tied back into a ponytail.

Her skin was rather pale, but she might have just been glowing. Glancing at the large vibrantly golden staff on her back, she figured she was some type of priest which would explain the glow around her… or perhaps she was just sickly?

Giving her light azure robes a look-over, Nixxie simply shrugged. She had seen many priests before and this one was just the run of the mill holy priest. She didn't look threatening in the slightest. Feeling a chill travel down her spine seemingly from nowhere, the Goblin blinked before shaking her head.

‘Weird…' She could have sworn she just saw some kind of dark shadowy priest in her mind. Had that been some kind of past customer she had? Funny, she couldn't seem to recall it now. Shrugging again, she leveled her gaze with the confused priestess before nodding.

"Find everything you were looking for?" Nodding timidly, she lifted up a small container full of different sized Gnomes. Apparently Tinette had an interesting way of storing her (actually her own) stock. She'd separate them into different categories and place them in light rune'd boxes so they could be seen but couldn't see back. To them, they were left in the dark from what was going on around them.

Personally, she liked having them scream in fear whenever they looked at her but it made it easier to sell them to shy customers, unaccustomed to such things. Counting the Gnomes that totaled to 8, Nixxie nodded before she pretended to crunch the numbers. It was mostly for the customers benefit. She knew what she would charge her before she even got to the counter.

"Alright that will be 7.5k flat, and of course, I have to tell you this, no refunds." Nodding slowly, the Blood Elf looked over the Gnomes troubled, before reaching into a small pouch at her hip. After pulling out the right amount, Nixxie glanced over her face.

She looked almost pained to spend that much. She must have been saving for a while. Smirking, she took the gold before waving to the Blood Elf as she turned to leave. Her poor financial choices were none of her concern, she had nothing to feel bad about.

Countering each coin, mostly for fun, Nixxie soon put her profits away before turning her attention back to the screaming Gnome beneath her desk. "Something on your mind Chi?" Tugging on her hair, the aggravated girl said nothing as she soon began hammering something to the odd contraption she was hunched over.

‘Yep, I really need to ask her about that…' Sighing, the Goblin's attention turned back to her customers freely roaming around her shop. Plenty of stock, lots of customers, more gold than she could spend in this lifetime… things were really looking up.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Mount Hyjal ~

 

 

Talara smiled happily as she stepped out of the small portal she had made. Her trip to Booty Bay had taken a bit of time out of her current duties so thankfully she could make up for it as she as she returned. Glancing down at the small box of gnomes in her pouch she grinned.

She had been assigned by her guild to help with the containment within the Firelands so its stronger members could deal with the real troubles deeper in. Frowning, she sighed before closing her bag. As things stood, she wasn't much of a fighter, or a very good healer for that matter, so her guild had her doing basic t tasks while the most seasoned veterans dealt with the real threats.

She was basically a glorified janitor. She'd go into the Fireland's, maybe heal some wounded druids, bandage a few burns and then be on her way. It had been like that for the past couple weeks though and it was really getting boring.

Thankfully, she had some new toys to play with though to pass the time by quicker. Grinning once more, she moved to the stables wyverns near her hearth before flying to the Fire's Front. She probably had a lot of jobs to make up for since she took an unexpected leave. Hopefully, the whole place hadn't burned down when she was away… err, died out? No that wasn't right either.

Sighing once more, she chose not to dwell on that, instead happily daydreaming instead for the remainder of her flight. Things would probably be fine in the end. It was only a few days, right? Right…?

_______________________________

 

~ Within Flame Breach ~

 

________________________________

‘Come on get up already!' well she had been wrong. Apparently most of the druids of the Earthen Ring didn't know how to fight it seemed. Bodies littered the grounds all over the Firelands, and she immediately ushered straight to the battlefield to heal them, so much for getting a little bit of playtime in with her new toys.

As the Tauren she was kneeling over soon rose, she had to hide her frown as he rushed right into battle only to catch on fire a few moments later. ‘I'm going to be here forever…' Groaning, she moved on to the next injured person she could find, and so the process repeated itself for hours.

Tying off the last part of the bandage around another druid, Talara smiled. Things started to slow down after she assisted a small team of veterans with a portal they closed. Maybe she would get a much-needed break soon after all. Almost as soon as that thought came it vanished however as a large ball of fire shot down in front of her causing her to stagger.

Covering her eyes in pain from the intensity of the flames, the Blood Elf took a step back before faltering as dark laughter filled her ears. "So you're the little bitch who's been undoing all more wonderful work. I'll purge you for your crimes, in the fire!"

Looking up, she gasped as she saw one of the most imposing presences she had ever seen. Standing at what had to be at least 7 feet in height, if not larger, was a large Night elf draped in burning armor. Her dark crimson skin alone was a dead giveaway what she was, but the bright, fiery eyes along with tribal, burning tattoos and Firehawk feathered pauldrons confirmed Talara's fears.

"W-What is a druid of the flame doing this far out here?!" she sputtered in fear as she crawled back slowly. Grinning viciously, the druid's hand rose before a bright yellow flame engulfed it. "I'm the one leading the attack on the eastern sides of your pitiful defenses. And guess who's been halting all my hard work?"

Gulping, the Blood elf tried to back up once more before a large fireball was sent past her head, missing her by mere inches, the ferocity of the flames nearly singeing her hair straight from her head in the process.

"Go ahead and try to run. Delivering your burnt remains to Master Staghelm will surely please him." She smirked cruelly as she watched the fight seemingly vanish from the blood elf much to her annoyance. The druids she had been melting had at least given her a little challenge.

Stepping closer to the downed girl, the Night elf grinned darkly. "Hmm, quite pretty, for a Blood elf at least. No taint on you yet, and here I thought all of your kinds were corrupted. You learn new things every day." She chuckled before leveling her gaze.

"I'm sure I could find some use for you within the fiery keep, perhaps as a plaything for the other druids? Being more popular with your peers never hurts." Seeing the terror in her eyes reignite now, the druidess laughed.

"Oh, scared? Well if you ask nicely maybe I'll just feed you to the corehounds instead, how does that sound?" Tsking in annoyance at the lack of new fear, she soon grew bored before her hands were engulfed in flames.

"Or perhaps I'll just finish you off here, dragging you around would be such a pain." Talara shivered as her hands glowed lightly. She was scared, that was a given, but she had to act or else she'd be the one who needed healing.

Clenching her hands she threw them up, before praying this would work. The Druidess's eyes widened before she clenched them shut in pain. Screaming, she thrashed angrily as her eyes were blinded by a searing light.

"YOU BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU!" Tossing out the fire in every direction she grinned as she heard a shrill scream after one of her many shots. Staggering to where she thought the Blood elf was, the Druidess soon grew angry before becoming enraged as her vision came back to her, the blonde now nowhere to be seen.

Screaming with no hidden rage, fire soon engulfed her form as she panted angrily. "Damn you… when I find you I'-"She paused abruptly as she noticed a large pouch lying next to where the blood elf had been. Raising her brow, the fiery elf looked it over surprised.

She must have hit her after all. The bag was singed and ripped badly. Maybe the Blood Elf was closer then she thought. If her pouch was anything to go on, she was probably severely burned after that. Tearing the bag in half, she tossed the sides away in annoyance before a small box fell out. Quirking her brow at the shrill noise she heard from within, she paused momentarily before her curiosity got the better of her.

"What have we here, did that cunt have a pet?" Maybe roasting the poor critter would make her mood brighten, at least it would get back at that-, she gasped quietly as her eyes landed on container or more what was inside of it. "G-Gnomes?!" It had been years since she had last seen these things. Oh, the stories she could tell about her times with them in the past.

Grinning sadistically, she gave the box a rough shake before chuckling as the gnomes fell onto one another. "Oh, I think this makes us even now, you lucky little elf." Tucking the gnomes into her fiery robes, her body was soon engulfed in fire as she shot back into the sky.

She had places to be now. It wasn't every decade, gnomes found their way into the Firelands, and she was going to have lots of fun with these pitiful sacrifices.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Sulfuron Keep ~

 

 

Myhara Landed gracefully in her quarters before the fire surrounding her died away leaving her unharmed like it had all her brethren. Grinning giddily, the night elf reached into her robes before lifting the small (to her) box of gnomes she had acquired earlier.

Looking them over, she soon pouted. It seemed they either couldn't see her or they were braver than any gnomes she had ever encountered. A shame, either way, their screams would have amused her… Then again, they'd probably scream when she started playing with them. 

Giggling at the prospect, she tossed the box onto her crimson bed before waving her hands over her robes. Instantly the material caught fire before the flames engulfed her form before dying away in an instant leaving her bare.

Looking herself over, she tapped her lips before biting her lip. She hadn't indulged in something like this since she became a Druidess of the Flame. Moving to her bed, she flopped down on the smoldering embersilk sheets before lifting the box up again.

The gnomes inside seemed worried, that was good. It meant they were scared. Ever since she was a child, she had found great pleasure in abusing creatures smaller then her. Of course, her parents tried to nip that in the bud before it got worse, but they never succeeded.

In fact, It only made the prospect of torturing another even sweeter. After she had turned thirteen, however, she made a discovery that changed her whole view on the matter. Gnomes. They were living, sentient beings. Unlike animals, they reacted to things like her… showed true fear around her.

She was addicted before she ever even captured her first one. Of course on that fateful day, the things she did… Chuckling darkly, Myhara rolled to her side as she basked in the pleasure of her memories. Almost a week of torturing that poor thing… such a fun time indeed.

The only thing that made her sad was the fact it lasted just a week, For that one week, she never felt more alive. Of course, she captured plenty of gnomes after that and did many, MANY, unspeakable things to them… but you never forget your first.

Looking into the confused faces of the gnomes, she smiled viciously. Ever since she had joined the Druids of the Flame, her time had been spent fighting. Of course, she liked fighting who didn't, but it left little time for the pleasures she was about to enjoy. And enjoy them she would~.

Looking the rune etched box over for a moment, she soon grew frustrated. What type of magic was this, it didn't look like there was a lid on it or some type of seal to  break it open. She could always just light the box on fire… but that might spoil the fun.

Growling, she twisted the cube around for a moment before her thumb brushed one of the runes causing the whole thing to glow. Dropping the box in surprise, she soon grew excited as she watched the sides seemingly vanish like some type of field had been lifted.

With the dark confides that had imprisoned them now gone, multiple gnomes, male and female alike, looked around clearly confused and frightened as they tried to figure out just where they were or why it was so sweltering.

The crate they had been in had been insolated but now the heat was causing all of them to sweat. Suddenly a shrill scream rang out alerting all the others gnomes as they looked to a female gnome with green hair, crawling backward in terror.

As startled looks soon followed her line of vision a chorus of screams rang out as Myhara looked down in glee. There was more in that box then she originally counted. This was going to be really fun! Scowling, the night elf soon growled darkly as she saw a few of the gnomes running away from her much to her chagrin.

She wanted to play with them and they had the audacity to flee from her? Where did they think they were going, were they this clueless of their surroundings? It seemed most of the gnome in fact only saw the giantess sitting naked in front of them instead of the fiery domain they inhabited currently.

"Oh, you little shit's are so dead…" She growled menacingly before reaching for the farthest gnome who had made it the greatest distance from her. That, however, had only been about a foot. The scale ratio from them to her was just too vast for them to make any real escape attempts she couldn't handle.

"What to do with you…" The Titaness mumbled as she watched the gnome screaming in pain where she held him. Her skin had a scalding temperature for any non-druids of the flame. Just touching the pathetic creature was leaving first-degree burns.

Grinning, she licked her lips knowing what she wanted to do first. "LISTEN UP!" Immediately all gnomes froze as they stared up at her petrified by the aggressive authority in her tone. "You are all my playthings. Do as I say, and you might live… for a few hours." She chuckled as she watched them remain stiff.

Longing to hear their screams again, the Night elf gripped the gnome's sides she had been holding before tugging him hard. As each of the others heard the painful screams coming from the tiny male, they remained frozen and fixated in horror as her mouth hung over his head.

Coughing, Myhara cleared her throat as she snorted. After swishing around the spit, amongst other things she had piled, she pursed her lips before opened them slowly. All eyes watched fixated now as a large glob of glowing yellow mucus and spit slowly began to fall on the screaming gnome before he was suddenly silenced by the gargling cries they had to listen to follow.

Spitting a few times, the Night elf coughed lightly before she watched in amusement as the thrashing gnome's movements increased before slowly stopping entirely. Her skin was hot, but anything from inside her was molten.

Myhara chuckled as she watched the gnome's body melt down the middle before falling in front of the other gnomes, breaking them from their petrification. Immediately screams echoed out making the Titaness laugh with glee.

That had been euphoric! Reaching her hand down to her exposed neither lips, she moaned as she watched the light trickle of juices she had made pooling below her. It didn't take her much to get turned on, but the little she did certainly put her in the mood.

Grabbing another gnome, a female one this time from the looks of it, they all looked like toys to her so she really didn't care to find out which, she moved her between her legs before pushing her into the slowly growing puddle of essence.

As the gnome's flesh met the boiling juices, her screams rang out much to Myhara's enjoyment. Moving her free hand into her folds, she slowly stroked her quim as she listened to the growing screams that resounded from her.

With her excitement growing from the gnome's futile struggles and musical squeals, it didn't take long for the puddle she had made to turn into a much larger pool. Pressing the gnome's face into it, she grinned sadistically as she watched her reddened form struggle and scream, as bubbles soon formed around her till she grew still.

‘That was it?!' Snarling, the night elf yanked the gnome out before looking her over. "Great, I broke it. Damn it!" Tossing the gnome into the others, she took a deep breath before calming herself. She had to be a little less… barbarous if she wanted her fun to last longer.

Grabbing a few more gnomes, three to be exact, she looked them over before scowling. There had been 8 of them to begin with but she was left with six now. Sighing, she picked one of the gnomes up from the three she had before tossing it back into the others, who were once again frozen in fear by the sight of the gnomes she had already *played* with.

Looking back at the two gnomes, Myhara smirked. She grabbed a boy and a girl. The female had a cute shade of white hair, rather uncommon at least for Night Elf standards. The male, on the other hand, had a dark jet black mope of hair that seemed much less unique.

As she watched them fidgeting in her hands, clearly in pain from her touching them, her grin widened. Clenching her hand, she laughed as she heard them crying out in her fist. It was probably sweltering in her hand like this. Now, what would happen if she turned up the heat?

Fire soon began to creep over her closed hand as she watched with morbid fascination. She didn't let the flames touch the gnomes obviously, she didn't want to fry them… oh fried gnome, that sounded nice! Licking her lips, she cast her eyes to the others before shaking her head. She could eat later, she still had some time left before she had to go back to the Molten Front to finish what she started.

As her sweat trickled down her fingers, she bit her lip in excitement as she heard the first cries of pain from within her hold. Her sweat had to be cooler than fire but hot enough not to boil off her on contact. If she had to guess it was probably a few hundred degrees.

Turning her first back and forth, she soon stopped the fire she had summoned before opened her hand. Inside both gnome's were caked in sweat as their skin was tinted a nasty shade of red in different areas. her sweat must have leaked through a few places.

Looking over the male gnome's hair, she snorted before laughing in amusement. A chunk of his hair had been singed off, he looked ridicules. Shaking her head, she grew nostalgic for a moment as she recalled a similar case with a gnome she once had. Then again, her pet corehound wasn't as gentle as she was with them. ‘I wonder why my parents never found him?'

Shrugging, having lost her train of thought, Myhara soon smirked. She had been putting this off for a while now, but it was time to really indulge. Gripping the panting gnome's tightly, the night elf bit her lip lustfully as her hand moved lower between her legs.

As the gnome's eyes slowly focused on where they were being moved, their faces contorted into looks of pure terror. Screaming, they could do little more they cry out in fear as the Titaness spread her still dripping neither lip's for them, her pink folds literally glowing with both heat and lust.

Blushing faintly, not that her skin would ever show it, Myhara moaned as she pressed the struggling gnome's slowly into her scalding depths. It had been decades since she last had anything in there, her hands included. She had been in the Twilight cult for so long, she had given up a lot of things in order to raise up in her ranks. That, of course, included her free time…

Hissing, she shoved the gnomes all the way inside her, not caring how they might come out. The feelings they were giving her, it was orgasmic! Falling on her back, she panted loudly, causing the other gnome's eyes to linger on her naked form, both male and female alike beguiled by the sight of the naked Titaness before them.

Forcing her fingers back in, the night elf howled in pleasure as she felt the frantic struggles from within her. It must be hell for them. The intense heat of her inner walls, her boiling juices cascading over them with each movement, their screams being silenced by her fluids!

Biting her lips, she bucked in her bed as she thrashed. Just how long had it been?! She felt completely helpless to the pleasure she was being given. If an enemy saw her like this now, she'd be powerless to stop them from slaying her…

Growling angrily, she forced her fingers back in to finish what she started. She loved this feeling, but with it, it brought a new feeling she didn't quite like… weakness. Thrusting her fingers in and out, it didn't take long till she arched her back screaming, the multiple stimulations being much too much after so long.

Bucking her hips into her smoldering sheets, she cried out in bliss as she felt her first orgasm in decades flood out of her, soaking the already damp sheets below her. Falling back into her bed, she panted tiredly as she wiped away the sizzling drops of sweat over her brow.

That had been intense. She felt drained really. ‘By the old gods… why did I ever stop, that felt amazing…' Grinning, she leaned up slowly before reaching for the gnomes that had come out of her… or she at least tried to. Looking down puzzled, her confusion soon turned to amusement as she saw the red and orange puddle beneath her.

‘Well… I guess the heat was too much.' Chuckling, Myhara stretched contently before looking down at the other four gnomes still frozen in shock from the sight they had witnessed. "Now what do I do with you guys… I'm not horny anymore… but I can't save you for when I am either…" she didn't trust herself. She had to deal with these insects now before they drove her insane.

They were just so weak… pathetic, amusing. No, she didn't trust herself one little bit around these things. But how to deal with them? She wouldn't just kill them, that wouldn't be fu-, much fun… pondering what to do, her eyes slowly widened as she felt a small pressure building within her.

‘No… that's barbaric, I love it!' Smirking viciously, her hand shot out before grabbing the now struggling gnomes, her smoldering grasp having flipped their switches as their screams continued melodiously. Rising from her bed, she moved through her chambers before passing an open archway.

Inside was a small corridor with a large black pot, firmly melted into the ground. Grinning gleefully, the night elf looked into the pot before crinkling her nose. It had been awhile since she last used it, this would be fun.

Kneeling over the pot, Myhara Looked at the four gnomes still crying out in pain from her grasp, before picking the three she thought were the loudest. Their screams would be like music after this. Saving one for what she had planned next, the Titaness, carelessly tossed the three gnomes inside the bot before chuckling darkly at the pained screams that soon followed.

The pot had to be scalding, worse than her grip… too bad it was only going to get worse from here on out. Moving her hips over the pot, she repositioned herself before squatting as comfortable as she could. As the light above them vanished, the three trapped, simply looked up in confusion and anxiety before something fell onto the floor in front of them followed by a loud sizzling hiss after.

Sighing, the night elf relaxed her muscles before feeling the gentle warmth of her bladder that followed. Instantly the trapped Gnome's began to scream in pain, as Myhara moaned in pleasure. Looking between her legs, she couldn't help but grin maliciously.

She could see everything in fine detail. Her pee was molten, glowing even. As it made contact with the chamber pot, it only boiled hotter… along with the Gnome's drowning in it. Shaking her hips, she giggled as she aimed at each of the gnome's individually till she saw their tiny shrinking forms go under her urine completely, only, after a certain point they never resurfaced.

As the last of her bladder emptied, she looked around the glowing yellow waters that were lined orange with what was probably left of the Gnome's that had once been in there. ‘As fun as that was… this will be the cherry on top.'

Grunting in discomfort, Myhara panted lightly, having not done this in a while either. Relaxing her muscles, she whimpered slightly as she heard the loud slash beneath her followed by a few others moments later.

Sighing, she stood up before looking back in her chamber pot. Looking squarely in the middle of her still boiling piss, she smirked. ‘Perfect.' "Looks like you're the sole survivor… I guess you deserve a reward~" she purred before lifting up the reddened gnome she had been saving till now.

Kneeling back down, she lifted the struggling Gnome over the opening before lowering him in painfully slow, much to her delight. As expected, his screams rang out only causing her to slow her actions even more. She wanted to make this one the best.

Feeling her legs beginning to tremble, the elf blushed before moving him down quicker. She was getting turned on again. Feeling the pleasure beginning to stir within her, she half considered saving the gnome from its gruesome fate instead for her own pleasure… but that wouldn't be as entertaining, though.

As the Gnome's face now hung just inches, (to him) over her filth, she smirked. "Does it smell bad? Like sulfur or brimstone perhaps? I have to say, the transformation our Lord gave us was very thorough. Even my shit changed as well."

Hearing more cries, she giggled before wiggling him tauntingly. She knew it couldn't understand her, but she had to harass it. That was part of the charm. Deciding to get on with it, Myhara, bit her lip, before shoving the Gnome down suddenly before her elongated ears twitched slightly.

She could hear it, faintly, but hear it none the less she did. Smirking, the Night Elf, looked in, barely containing her laughter. With his head firmly planted in her waste up to his neck, she tried imagining how it was for him.

Her shit had to be blistering to him. Not to mention the smell… taste… texture as it entered every one of his crevices an-" Crying out, Myhara suddenly dropped the Gnome inside the pot as she felt her legs buckle under her as a feeling of pleasure much like before shot through her causing her to kneel on the ground dazed.

‘D-Did I… Did I really just… cum, just from that?' Looking down, she gawked in surprise as she saw her sizzling fluids below her. ‘Just from this cruel act alone…' Grinning, she shook her head. She really was evil, and that filled her with contentment to no end.

Looking back in the pot, she scowled. The Gnome wasn't moving anymore, did he already expire? She wanted to drag it out a little more. Reaching inside, she tugged on his leg lightly before grimacing as his neck came out of her excrement… nothing else attached.

Sighing once more, she shoved the Gnome the rest of the way inside before standing up. After her body lit up, cleaning itself off with fire, she stretched lightly before smiling. Her day had been rather eventful. She earned a little relaxation before she went back to the Molten Front to crush the rest of those pathetic druids still clinging to her Lords lands.

Moving back to her bed, she gently flopped on it before letting herself drift off, her thoughts going over all the fond memories she had just made~…

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

~ Booty Bay ~

 

 

“Have a nice day, and don’t forget to come back again!” Nixxie waved happily to a Tauren that had bought three boxes of Gnomes from her. That had been a nice twenty thousand right there. Sighing contently, the Goblin leaped from her chair before moving to the front of her shop to close and lock her door for the night. It had been a very successful day, to say the least.

As she made her way back up the small staircase leading to her new room, she had to pause as she heard a loud cry followed by laughter. “Chi?” Poking her head over her mantle, she scowled before making her way back down.

“What’s gotten into you? Is it your time of the month or something? You’re acting so mood…” Nixxie paused as she stared at the white haired Gnome gleefully laughing as she lifted something over her head.

“Just what the heck is that thing?” Looking over her shoulder, Chi-Chi grinned before showing her what she had. It was a small circular looking machine from Nixxie could tell. It actually looked kind of like her shrink…

Slowly her eyes widened in surprise before shaking her head. “D-did you make what I think you did?!” Nodding gleefully, the smaller Gnome moved her arm back before suddenly throwing the device at the startled Goblin before a flash engulfed her.

Blinking away the dots momentarily, Nixxie looked around before shivering as she realized her surroundings. “More people, more products.” Looking over her shoulder, the Goblin stared up at her now taller Gnome who had a mischievous smile on her lips.

“M-More products?” Chi-Chi grinned before pointing down at Nixxie. “Factions like Gnomes but Factions hate each other. Factions like other Factions though if they were Gnomes.” Nixxie’s eyes slowly began to creep upwards before her mouth hung open.

Was she really suggesting what she thought she was? “C-Chi, there’s, there’s no way we could pull that off… they’d figure it out in time!” Shaking her head in amusement, the white-haired Gnome reached down before picking up the small disk like device she had made.

“If Factions find out, they become the product…” Shuddering at the absolute tone she was using, Nixxie slowly began to nod, before her lips twitched upwards. “You’re insane Chi… I love you.” Giggling, Chi-Chi picked her up before moving towards the staircase.

They had a lot of things to discuss… and a lot of other things to do as well~

End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN- *Cough/hack*, SERIOUSLY, HOW DID I USED TO DO THAT SO OFTEN?!

I hope you enjoyed it fella's and i hope you review. Just one review can mean the world to a writer. LatinReya's certainly did for me. Before i go i want to give a shout out to Sterben Klein, he's a very talented writer, and I hope you all take a look into his work as well.

See you soon guys, i'll make sure to be back sooner, rather then later this time~

An all new kind of pet shop... by Franchise Writer

“Thank you! Have a nice day! Make sure to tell your friends about our new location! In fact, let everyone in your city know!”

Laughing as she waved back at the easily excited Night Elf she had just concluded business with, Nixxie smirked as she laid back in her chair smugly. What a life to live. What, a weird, and bizarre life indeed. Who knew, running a credited business… as well as a black market could be so much fun. If only she had gotten into this business sooner. Though, the Goblin's who did species trafficking back in Rachet never appealed to her. But this… This was something else.

Watching with knowing eyes as a woman walked into her newly acquired store, the smaller Goblin smiled in amusement as she saw the powerful-looking Orc acting coy. She had a similar shade of light green skin as herself. Though that was where the last of their similarities ended. She had a bright and vibrant mohawk or as some of them called it, *war-hawks* atop her head showing off her fiery auburn hair. Her muscles were also clearly defined and strained to be contained in what one could call common clothes for a warrior of her stature.

Figuring out her class was simple. The way her veins bulged. The sweat-stained clothes most of her kind wore, were just a bit darker indicating she was far more used to manual labor than others. Added on, the scent of iron or blood (or both) reeked on her body. It all pointed to her being a furious fighter. And Orcs tended to favor the warrior lifestyle over the others more often than not.

But that wasn’t what amused Nixxie. It was that she was trying to not be so obvious with her intentions. It was the same expression and posture a lot of shoplifters made. But this one wasn’t that. She wasn’t here for any gnomes.

“Greetings friend! Can I help you find anything?” The smaller Goblin called out immediately drawing the Orcess’ eyes to her, the vibrant shade of green instantly locking on to her own amber ones. Making her way over to the smaller creature with an uncertain expression on her features, the taller woman huffed before looking around in agitation.

“I was told that you had… more. Where?” Smiling in amusement, Nixxie lifted her hand up before inspecting her nails nonchalantly. So blunt. “ More? Is my product not to your liking, miss…?” Nixxie trailed off as she saw the Orc woman narrow her eyes.

“Rohka. And I am no, miss!” The larger woman hissed as she grabbed the flimsy wooden table that separated the smaller Goblin from her. Narrowing her eyes, Nixxie clicked her tongue before her smile returned. She was clean. A bit brash and probably not as bright as some of her kind, but clean nonetheless. She was here strictly for business.

“Alright… Follow me. No weapons. Only gold. Got it?” The smaller girl remarked cooly before hopping off her chair and walking back towards a large door with the handle a bit closer to the base than the middle.

Looking around quickly, The green-skinned fighter growled in irritation before a heavy two-handed ax landed at her feet causing the wood beneath it to creek audibly. Following behind her guide to a more imposing door compared to the Goblin who had opened it, both walked in.

Immediately the Orcess knew she came to the right place. It was dark in here. There were no windows or signs of anyone being able to see. There was even a barrier set up. The magic was palpable enough that even a warrior like her with no magical affinity could sense it. This was a vault. And what treasure did it hide?

Waving her hand around as the small cuff let on her black dress sleeve flashed, Nixxie smiled as the security measure she set up fell aside allowing her and her *guest* to enter. “So, tell me Rohka… Where’d ya hear about my, special selection?” She didn’t outwardly advertise it… but, there was plenty of people who always came looking for it. Sometimes for good or for bad…

Remaining stoic, the taller woman scowled before looking around. “Warsong Gulch… The other warriors talked about a Goblin who sells not only Gnomes... but Alliance! Do you have them… Are they really, small? Like the pathetic things out there?”

Feeling her grin widen as her somewhat yellow teeth spread apart, Nixxie chuckled as she came to a large rope that hung down beside another. Giving it a hard yank, it soon separated a pair of curtains, displaying her special wares… And the look on her newest customers' eyes, was the same one she always got when she brought her clientele back here.

Staring on in disbelief, the larger Orc slowly began to grin as a savage smile fell over her face. It appeared… that the rumors were true. Tucked into cages much like all the Gnomes out on the salesfloor had been, were the Alliance races. She could see them all here. Human, Dwarf, Night Elf, Draenei, Worgen… Even some Pandaren and High Elf!

“The Alliance, caged and the size of stinkbugs! Hehehe… You do the work of the titans, Goblin. How much… I want one. No, two! Give me lots! One for every comrade I've lost on the battlefield!” Rohka roared in excitement. They were all so small… So helpless… She could do… ANYTHING to them… She might even keep one as a pet. Oh, how fun that might be.

Smirking, as she did most days she brought an eager customer into her special section, Nixxie Pointed to the sign above the cages drawing the Orc's attention. “Since they’re harder to acquire… they go for more. Prices are listed there. Take your time. And feel free to ask any questions. I got all day.” The smaller girl shrugged before leaning back against the wall next to the cages.

Frowning at the steep prices she read, the larger woman let out an airy sigh as her hand instinctively moved down to her hip where her coins rested. 20 thousand for a wild Night Elf. 30 thousand for a trained one. 15 thousand for a dwarf. No trained ones? There was an absurd number of options… But it didn’t matter in the end. There was one race, she loathed more than any other.

“Humans. I want them. I want them fighting! I want to break them personally!” Rohka snarled. Smiling, Nixxie nodded before pointing to a section of the cages drawing the Orc's eyes. “Right in there, honored guest! This one came in just yesterday~. He was looking into the rumors of Stormwind guards who went missing here after a night out drinking in Booty Bay. He wasn’t wrong… But he asked a few too many questions. You know how it is.” The Goblin shrugged before turning her wrist.

Immediately the cage was forced outward, before floating down into her hands. The presents she received from her friends in the Kirin Tor were quite handy for reaching high places. She made a lot of friends in her line of business. And a lot of enemies… Which meant more stock…

Lifting the cage up for the Orc to see, Nixxie gave it a hard shake before smiling as she saw the naked human within rattled against the sightless walls, he was trapped in. All her cages didn’t allow the inhabitants inside to look out of them. It made breaking their spirits easier when they were in solitude for so long. “First one’s half off. I trust you’ll never want to go back to Gnomes after you try this~.”

Taking the cage from the smaller woman’s hands, Rohka turned it around as she peered in in contemplation. She didn’t recognize this human. Though that wasn’t uncommon. You didn’t remember the faces of your prey when you went hunting. And honorable warriors usually didn’t come around nowadays for her to even bother remembering them.

This human though… He looked, good. Quite muscular for one of his kind. And he was glaring. It wasn’t at her since he couldn’t know what was going on… But it was defiant. Aggressive. Hateful! Yes… YES! This was what she wanted!

“I’ll take him… Here.” Tossing a pre-counted purse to the eager Goblin as she jumped to catch the quickly thrown coins, Nixxie smiled as she felt the weight. It was enough. She always had a gift for telling if people tried to undercut her. And if she knew anything about Orcs, was that they were generally very loyal customers, as well as honorable patrons.

“Thank you for your business, Rohka! Make sure to spread the word to your friends. I get new shipments in every day~.” The Goblin girl giggled. Nodding, the larger Orc began to walk out leaving Nixxie amused as she saw her newest customer leaving happy. Hopefully, she didn’t get caught with her new product though… Keeping quiet had indeed proven harder than she had first thought it would be. But her Chi-Chi hadn’t been wrong either.

Giving a tug on the red ribbon rope closing off the cages for her Alliance section, Nixxie shifted her eyes to the other rope before smirking. It was a good thing Rohka hadn’t asked to see what was behind there. The honorable type sometimes felt the urge to play hero… And heroes were bad for business… Well, at least until they sold…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


The Barrens

Rohka felt amused right now. It was an odd feeling for an Orc like her to feel. She rarely felt anything more than anger, bloodlust, or contentment. And all three of those were synonymous with each other after a good brawl in Warsong Gulch. She practically lived her life there. But, when she didn’t, she had a place of her own. A nice hovel away from prying eyes.

Kicking open a small oaken hut door, the warrior strutted in before tossing a small pack onto the ground at the base of her landing. Shutting it and securing her privacy as she wanted, the auburn-haired Orc inhaled deeply before sighing.

It smelled of blood, sweat, and ash in here. Just how she liked it. It was home. Remembering that she had tucked a certain *pet* in her bag, Rohka snorted before looking down at the small bag she had discarded carelessly before rifling through it and pulling her little human out to admire in private.

He was gripping his head in pain most likely from his ungraceful landing. She probably should have asked if this cage protected them at all. It would have enraged her if her new plaything expired before she arrived back at her hovel. But she didn’t need to worry. Not with him like this. She didn’t expect him to last long either way. Gnomes never did. What difference was a human who couldn’t even match a desert scorpion at this size? Pathetic…

Moving over to a small, dark stained bed that made up one of the only two pieces of furniture in her home, Rohka hopped onto it, drinking in the satisfied creek it made beneath her. Looking over the cage as she pondered how to open in, the impatient Orc soon saw a rune light up where her finger landed before the ethereal walls suddenly vanished causing her human to fall through the remaining metal pieces.

Blinking in momentary shock, Rohka caught herself before chuckling darkly at the sight in front of her. Kicking his legs frantically, the human tried in vain to pry his upper body from out between her rather impressive bosoms. Though the compromising position wasn’t what brought a smile to her face. It was the fact she had *forgotten* to bathe after leaving the gulch and heading to claim her new pet.

As soon as she learned about the stories of tiny Alliance being bought and sold, she didn’t waste any time making her way to Boot Bay to get one for herself. Moving her hand down to the human’s waist before pinching him a bit harder than necessary, Rohka smirked before forcing him down all the way as she sealed him between her sweaty green breasts.

‘Drink up, human filth…’ Her sweat was too good for the likes of him. But, if he didn’t stay nourished long enough to amuse her, then there was no point for her to even keep him around. His usefulness was directly proportional to how long it took to break his will.

Pressing her breasts together hard, the larger warrior smirked as she felt the tiny man suddenly rendered immobile. To have such strength over her long-time enemy… was euphoric. And, it was beginning to make her wet. Oh, how long had it been since she indulged? It was like the first time she had ever used a Gnome all over again! This would be a fun night indeed!

Knowing the human wouldn’t last like this, Rohka finally relented and released her grip on her chest causing the wiggling man to freely slip down her green bosoms and into her shirt. Giving a tug on the sweaty cloth before tossing it aside with an audible squelch, the larger woman leaned up causing her smaller plaything to slide off her slick skin and onto her damp bed.

Gathering his baring, while still disoriented, the older human blinked in pain as light flooded his vision. He had been trapped in darkness for what felt like days. And then, all of a sudden, he had been shaken mercilessly and crushed between something both wet and foul-smelling.

But he got the answer to what that was as he looked up at what was towering in front of him. Immediately, his stomach dropped. ‘By the Light…’ This, had to be a nightmare… Sitting before him, was an Orc of truly massive proportions! She was the size of a Titan! And for some reason, naked from the chest up… But it didn’t seem like she cared. In fact, she was giving him a look that a hungry beast gave its prey…

Coming to the realization, the seasoned man quickly gathered what was left of his senses before attempting to take off. However, he didn’t make it more than a few feet before something collided with his head knocking him over onto the wet fabric of the blanket, he found himself on.

Lifting her foot onto her lap before yanking on it, Rohka hummed in amusement as she pulled off her boot before discarding it much as she had done with her shirt. Next came her dirty sock, its dark stains belaying just how much use it had truly seen.

Flicking the nose offending article aside, the Orcess pondered how long it would take to get herself ready for her plaything. She already felt strong arousal. But… if she accidentally ended the pathetic man’s life without a little torture first… then she would be extremely displeased.

Knowing she wouldn’t be able to contain herself for long, the larger woman nodded, as she moved her now bare, and glistening foot over the crawling man as he tried to stand back up. He didn’t make it far though before the Orc's pale green flesh slammed into him sealing him both in darkness and in filth.

For once, Rohka was happy she always forgot to clean her clothes. It didn’t really matter on the battlefield, but it did make for fun torture for Gnomes. And now Humans too. She would love to step on the Humans in the gulch like she was doing now… but there were always others ready to interrupt her fun whenever she tried. None would intervene with her play session now, however.

Moving a firm hand down to her dark-stained undergarments, the Orcess smiled as she felt her excitement leaking through. She always felt like this whenever she was in the heat of battle but not as much when she was alone. Now though, she had found a way to combine these sensations! What a frenzy she would enter tonight!

Rubbing her foot back and forth as a thin smear of brown from the dirt and other filth that had accumulated on her toes was wiped off onto her bedding, the larger woman grinned as she felt the wiggling sensation of her human pet struggling helplessly beneath her.

She was a powerful fighter. Feared on the battlefield by many. But those feelings paled in comparison to this. With just the gentle movement of her foot shifting, she could end this human’s life. The feeling of power was unheard of to any like her kind before. It was an uncorrupt power that had no drawbacks. To say Orcs were used to those would be an understatement…

Withdrawing her finger as she felt the urge to touch herself growing dangerously high now, Rohka moved her foot off the prone man before pinching him up between her glistening fingers. “I guess you get to serve me now, human! If any of your kind saw you, they might think you defected! Wouldn’t that be shameful?” The Horde member laughed cruelly. Though, she got the impression the human didn’t speak orcish. Or perhaps he was simply too afraid to speak since all he did was tremble in fear, gawking up at her face.

She didn’t care either way really. She only hoped that he continued to move as he had before. Otherwise, he was a pretty useless toy. Even her fingers would do more for her than he could. It was time, to put him to the test!

Pulling open her sweat-stained undergarments, Rohka flashed a cruel grin to the tiny human before moving him down to her crotch. “Struggle, Alliance dog! Show me you’re worth being a pet at all!” She could get just as much satisfaction from eating the man like any other gnome if he failed to live up to the price, she paid for him.

Feeling her patience rewarded as the human began to scream once he saw where he was intended to go, the giantess barked out a laugh before pressing the thrashing man's boy against her pale green labia. Immediately, the pleasure came.

Groaning, the repressed Horde member shuddered involuntarily as she felt a sharp pang of pleasure travel through her. It would be shameful to be caught like this. So exposed… so, weak to her carnal lusts. There was no place for this out in the gulch. No… she had to always wait to do this here. But now, she had what she wanted from there. A human, to torment to her heart's content!

Shoving the wiggling man's body into her quim, Rohka growled audibly before writhing on her bed. Pleasure coursed through her in ways only Gnomes could provide. However, the arousal she felt was amplified knowing this was no Gnome, but a human male. The only way to make it even better was if he were somehow from Stormwind. Perhaps a knight she had sparred with in the gulch but had evaded her blade. Now reduced to a plaything for his superior rival!

Biting her bottom lip as she imagined the scenario, Rohka groaned again as her hands fed the smaller man in. Each clench of her vaginal muscles was enough to render him immobile before she released her grip enough for him to wiggle around again. He was completely, and utterly outmatched. And by her pussy alone no less!

Yanking the man out up to his neck by her fingers, the Orcess snarled before shoving him in her again, much more fiercely. She prayed to her ancestors he didn’t break. But she would refuse to be *gentle* like some dainty Blood Elf female might be. If the human were to perish, it would be by pleasing her like an Orc should be pleased! She was a warrior after all damn it!

Rolling on her bed mat as she groaned and roared in pleasure, the lust-frenzied battle-maiden bucked her hips in the air as she felt her juices spilling out of her in droves. The human, for all intense and purposes, had stopped moving. It left her to finish the task…

Snarling in anger, Rohka thrust him all the way inside of her before furiously diving her fingers into her aching quim, before feeling the reward for her efforts as she reached her peak. Screaming out in climax as her orgasm flooded out of her, the giantess moaned audibly before feeling her hips land back into her bed mat with a hard and squelching *thump*, before she panted tiredly.

Lying there for a moment as her eyes seemed to get less hazy now that she had finished, Rohka wiped the sweat from her brow before sighing contently. She hadn’t felt anything that satisfying in a long, long time… But she needed to know what the cost of that *pleasure* was…

Reaching down into her dripping undergarments, the exhausted Orc fished around a moment before feeling something slimy, and limp. Pulling on her pet human, the giantess drew him out before looking over his unconscious body. As far as she could tell, he was breathing. He had either passed out from drowning in her juices or from the pressure squeezing the life out of him by her powerful muscles.

Grinning at the thought that she had bested the tiny man with just her vagina and foot, Rohka blushed as she felt… an odd sensation. Moving her free hand back down to her crotch, the larger woman rubbed her quim through her damp underwear before scowling. She felt… excited. But, she had just finished…

That had never happened before…


Wondering what to do, a savage smile soon fell over the larger Orcs' face before she began to lower her human back down. 10,000 gold was a lot. But she could replace it over time. And who knows… her pet may survive, a second-round yet…


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Booty Bay

“YOU CAN’T DO THIS! WE HAD A DEAL! WE HAD A DEAL!”

Hearing the screams of the Blood Elf male in front of her becoming higher pitched until they were nothing but an annoying squeal in her green pointed ears, Nixxie raised her aptly named *World Enlarger* up before placing it back into her pocket.

“You’re right. We HAD a deal. Then ya blew it by gettin all sentimental on me. I told ya I needed some Elves for an order. I never said that they were Night Elves. If ya had a conscience then why did ya even get in the business of kidnapping? So what if they’re your race. You don’t know em! Either way, I still have an order to fill since you stiffed me! So you’ll take the place of the ones you didn’t bring me. This is what happens when ya cross a Goblin sweetie~. Ya just don’t do that!”

Plucking the now naked, and albeit handsome looking elf up from the floor, Nixxie moved over to one of her empty pet cages before shoving her ex-supplier inside and sealing him to his fate. There was someone who desperately wanted a Blood Elf toy to play with and these were her hottest Horde commodities around. Hopefully, more would come soon so she could restock.

Setting the wiggling cage down on her desk, the Goblin businesswoman sighed before looking out over her closed shop. Things had changed so much. No longer was this just her simple, yet humble Gnome store. Now, she was in it deep. She had connections to all the Cartels, to some of the biggest cities in all of Azeroth. And even to a few, let then reputable enemies of both the Horde and Alliance. Those guys paid very well~.

There were even rumors going around that she was a candidate to take up the next Trade Prince's seat if he passed. Or, in most cases related to Goblins, had a very unfortunate and most likely avoidable accident he didn't see coming. The rumor mills sure were weird...

But even so… It tired her. She missed the peace of a good night’s sleep in her small shop. It was so much noisier in this city. Nothing ever slept, least of all Goblins. It made her wonder if it would be better to go back to old times in some ways…

Smirking as she knew the answer to that thought, Nixxie simply shook her head. “Chi-Chi, I’m hittin the hay! Ya gonna join me or what?” Hearing no response, the Goblin sighed before shaking her head. That was another thing she missed.

Her little Chi-Chi took to their new life better than she did. Most nights she would go out and come back with a bunch of new *stock* for them to sell. It was like the Gnome had a grudge against everybody but her…

Smiling at the thought, Nixxie shook her head again.

What a day… And tomorrow would be yet another one. And the one after that and the one after that.

Everything changed… and so did her business.


She only hoped that she could keep up with supply and demand. And... perhaps, make that little rumor a reality one day...



To be continued.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3900