Misfortune Circumstances by Midgetme
Summary:

Michael think's that he's scored with Gracie, a young attractive teenager on his street. However, little does he know what Gracie and her 15 year old sister, Trish is capable of. They don't see him as a young, well built teenager, they see a new way to amuse themselves over the long summer.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Feet, Entrapment, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Muscle, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 10228 Read: 90643 Published: November 30 2013 Updated: December 05 2013

1. Introduction by Midgetme

2. Trish and Gracie by Midgetme

3. Girl Power! by Midgetme

4. Brought Down A Few Sizes by Midgetme

5. Get Me A Soda! by Midgetme

6. Dominance and Belittlement by Midgetme

7. Dinner Served On A Foot by Midgetme

8. Goddess Feet by Midgetme

9. Will power? by Midgetme

10. Slave Training Pt.1 by Midgetme

11. Bath Time by Midgetme

Introduction by Midgetme

 

I love the summer. It’s definitely my favorite time of the year. No one is afraid to show a bit of skin, girls wear sandals and tank tops. Another plus is that there isn’t no school. No homework. I’m a free man.

 

 

However, I’m not exactly, what you call a hunk. Although, I’m not a nerdy kid either. I’m just your average 5’11 kinda guy. I would usually have that sort of height advantage over most people apart from those tall women and men. My name is Michael and being 17 years old, I likes to keep myself entertained during the summer, no matter what the costs. It was after these events, I’d would meet Gracie, and little did I know, my life would change forever.

 

Gracie had just moved onto my street this summer. One day, when I was driving home, I caught a glimpse of Gracie lifting boxes into the house. I knew that this was an opportunity to give a proper introduction, whilst making a good first impression. As I pulled up, I casually walked over to Gracie’s driveway. I could see that she was struggling.

 

‘Hey, need a hand?’ I asked. Gracie looked towards the street and smiled.

‘Yes please, these boxes are so heavy, you look more than capable’ She smiled. Wow, she was definitely taking a liking to me. I walked over and she, struggling, lifted the box and pass it over to me. I casually lifted it up. I was wearing a vest so it gave me a perfect chance to show of my biceps.

‘Wow, you're not exactly scrawny’ she laughed, ‘Follow me into the house’. I followed her into the house. She was beautiful. Long dark, brown hair. Big blue eyes. She must have some sort of ethnic background as she wasn’t plain white, she had a nice olive skin colour. She wasn’t exactly the largest either, compared to myself, reaching just up to my shoulder, I reckon she was about 5’2, however I was wearing quite thick sandals, adding another inch, whilst she was barefoot.

 

‘Just through here’ she said. I followed her into her bedroom. It was most decorated to what you’d expect from a 17 year old girl. It was plain white, double bed, a desk with her laptop in the corner and a dresser. The room still had piles of clothes and boxes around it so it seemed smaller than it was.  

 

‘Where should I put it?’ I asked. She began making a space for it on the floor.

‘Just here please’ She replied. I placed the box at her feet and then got back up again.

‘Your a nice guy…?’

‘Michael, and your name is?’

‘Gracie’ she replied. ‘Listen, I’ve just moved so it would be great if you came in and showed me around a bit, say 7 tonight?’. Is she asking me out on a date already?

‘Sure, 7 sounds great’ I replied, smiling. She showed me out and as we went down the stairs, a younger girl was waiting for us at the bottom.

‘Oh, thats just Trish, she’s 15,’ Gracie said.

‘I’m nearly 16, God’ Trish said walking up the stairs, she was just slightly smaller than Gracie. We made it to the door.

‘Again thanks, see you tonight, don’t be late!’ She said.

‘I wouldn’t dream of it’ I replied, I gave her a wave and walked across the street to my house.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think in the reviews. Michael's night will be the beginning for his new life.

Trish and Gracie by Midgetme

6:55. I’m not going to lie, I was very nervous. I mean, in just a few minutes time, I was going to go on a date with one of the hottest girls I’ve ever met! I hardly did anything. I guess moving a box can get you far these days. I already had a nice white shirt on whilst wearing a dark pair of black jeans. I went down the stairs and picked up my size 10 converses. This was it, hopefully this will all go to plan.


It only took me a few seconds to get to Gracie’s house after all, she lived right across the street. I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds for an answer.The door opened and I looked down slightly however, it wasn’t Gracie, rather her 15 year old sister Trish.


‘Oh, hi, Gracie in?’ I asked.

‘Yeah she’s upstairs, why don’t you come in’ she said. She held the door opened and I walked in.

‘Just go through to the living room and I’ll tell her you're here’

‘Ok then’ I replied and strolled into the living room. I sat down on the couch and heard Trish run up the stairs. I could hear muffled voices from above. The room was pleasantly decorated. Again, it was still littered with boxes, but they had just moved in. I heard someone coming down the stairs however it was Trish when she walked through the doorway.

‘Is she ready?’ I asked. Trish sat on the armchair on the other side of the room.  

‘She’ll be five minutes’ She replied. We both sat there. In silence.

‘She does like to take her time’ I joked. Trish simply shrugged and just kept staring at me. What was up with this girl? After a few very awkward minutes, I heard steps coming down from the stairs and I was quick to get up.

‘Hey Gracie’ I said as I walked through the doorway to the bottom of the stairs.

‘Wow, you look great’ i said. She was only dressed casually. She was wearing tight jeans, a loose top and a pair of trainers. But her face just looked amazing. I just fell in love with her.  

‘Thanks Michael you look good too, you ready?’ She asked, smiling and looking excited.

‘Of course, I’ll drive’ I said walking towards the front door.

‘Cool, I just need a word with Trish, I’ll meet you over there’. I nodded my head and went to my car across the street.


Meanwhile, Gracie walked into the front room and stood in front of Trish.

‘What do you think?’ She asked.

‘He’s perfect, when will it begin?’ asked Trish.

‘I’m not sure, I’ll spend a few hours with him in the city, when we come back it will begin’. Gracie began to deviously smile.

‘Why not start now?’ Trish moaned.

‘Oh don’t worry, it’s just starting up, let’s say he might have a bit more space in his shoes’. Both of them began laughing. Gracie then walked out of her house and walked up to me.

‘Ready?’ I asked.

‘Like you wouldn’t believe’ Gracie said.       

Girl Power! by Midgetme

‘So, you popular around here’ asked Gracie.

‘I have a good circle of friends’ I replied. We were both walking through the park, going back to the parking lot.

‘Surely you must have had a long list of girlfriends, you look like the type who gets by’ she smiled.

‘Really?’ I asked.

‘No’ she laughed. I laughed as well. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to me. She embraced it and cuddled me.

‘It’s so nice to have a man escorting me around, especially so big and strong like you’ she smiled.

‘Why thank you, I try my best to stay in shape’ I replied.

‘Really?’ she asked.

‘Yeah, I used to play basketball, but now I play soccer, captain for my team’. Wow I was boasting a lot.

‘Yeah, I bet you score a lot of goals with those legs and feet of yours, there’s no stopping you’ she said. ‘Those are some big feet, what size are you?’

‘Well, I’m size 10, I could of sworn these shoes were a little tight, but they feel much better to wear now’ I replied. And that was true. My feet did seem slightly smaller in these shoes. I was going to buy a new pair, but it seems like these will do fine for now.We got to the car and got in.

‘Thank you for tonight Michael’ she said, leaning over to me and kissing me on the cheek. I began to go slightly red.

‘Oh, well you know, it’s no problem Gracie’. She began to laugh.

‘Let’s go to my house’ She said.


We got back to our street and I parked on my driveway. We both got out and held hands as we strolled to the other side of the street to Gracie’s house. She unlocked the door and both we went in.

‘Trish’ Gracie shouted. ‘We’re back, will just be downstairs’

‘Ok’ Trish replied from upstairs.

‘Take your shoes off, make yourself comfortable in the living room’ Gracie said, ‘I’m just quickly going upstairs to the bathroom.

‘Ok Gracie’ I replied. I bent down and untied the lace to my shoes. Wow I thought to myself. These shoes seems so loose. I took them both off and placed them by the door and went into the living room. Suddenly, Trish walked through the door and sat down next to me on the couch.

‘May I help you?’ I asked, nicely. What was she doing her?

‘Can you get me a soda’ Trish said, turning on the TV and watching a show. I was confused. Was she asking me to get her something when I was the guest.

‘Excuse me?’

‘Just go to the kitchen, and in the fridge is a can of soda’ She said slowly, obviously not realising how rude she was being.   

‘Ok, I guess’ I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. I went into the fridge and got her a can of soda. I then walked back into the room and handed it to her.

‘Ice?’ She asked.

‘Get it yourself, you live here’ I snapped back. She stared at me for several moments and got up, snatched the can of soda and went into the kitchen. Just then, a weird tingling feeling just struck me and I fell onto the couch.


‘Hey wake up’

‘I think he’s waking up’

I opened my eyes and I was looking up at Gracie’s face and the ceiling. I looked down and I was stretched out along the sofa, my head resting in her lap.

‘Wha-What happened?’ I asked, confused.

‘Trish said you just fell onto the couch when she went to get a drink, you don’t look to good’ Gracie replied. I rotated and stumbled onto the floor. My head next to Gracie’s feet.

‘Urgh, I feel terrible, we didn’t even have anything to drink’ I said. What was happening to me. I managed to get back onto my two feet but felt weird. My clothes. They felt slightly baggy.

‘What’s happening’ I asked. Gracie got up from the couch and stared at me.

‘Nothing’s happening’ Gracie said. ‘You like fine’. She had a reassuring smile, but I felt quite the opposite. It hit me. I was slightly taller than Gracie. At the beginning of the day, Gracie was just above my shoulder, but now, I was eye level with the top of my head. I looked down to the ground and saw that she was barefoot and I was still wearing my loose socks. I looked up about to speak, but she smiled, she knew what was going on.

‘You’ve lost six inches, Trish think’s you need to be a little smaller, but it’s always nice to look up to a man, even if he is shrinking’ Gracie evilly sneered. I began to ran but Trish jumped out from her armchair and brought me to the ground. I know I was smaller but I wasn’t going to be pinned down by a 15 year old, that was before Gracie jumped on top and eventually, Trish was sitting on my legs and Gracie was sitting on my chest, my arms trapped alongside me.

‘Maybe she’s right, maybe you need to be a little smaller so that your easier to restrain’

‘No please Gracie I don’t know what's happening but you can’t...’ I was cut off. She placed her hand over my mouth, bent forward and kissed my forehead before staring straight into my eyes. I could feel the two become bigger and heavier, and a tear fell from my eye.

 

Brought Down A Few Sizes by Midgetme

‘Eurgh’ I thought to myself. I can’t keep blacking out like this. I looked around, but it was hard to make out where I was, it was pitch black.

‘Gracie?, Trish?’.

I got up to my feet.

‘Oh no’ I thought to myself. I looked down and saw that I was barefoot. My jeans and top was baggy as well. I began to panic and ran up the stairs to the door. That’s where I must be, in their basement. I wasn’t that small, I was still taller than the door knob. I began frantically banging on the door.

‘GRACIE’ I shouted. I stopped and placed my ear to the door, trying to hear if anyone was out there. I began banging on the door when finally I was answered.

‘Michael, I need you to calm down, and go back down the stairs’ I heard Gracie say.

‘If you think I’m going to calm down, you’ve got ano-’

‘Now’ she said, with a lot of authority. I slowly went back down the stairs and suddenly the lights were turned on, must of been a switch from the outside. The door was swung open and down came Gracie. She was barefoot as well, and was wearing casual clothes. However, when she was on the last step she stopped.

‘Sit down on the sofa over there’ she pointed, it was a green leather sofa against the wall, opposite the stairs. I went over to it and sat down.

‘Right’ she said and walked over and stood right in front of me. She looked down at me and smiled. I’ve never felt so small in my life.

‘Gracie..’ I began to stand up but she placed a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down.

‘Stay there’ She firmly said.

‘Gracie, what have you done to me?’ I asked.

‘Your getting smaller, for mine and Trish’s benefit’ She replied. It was as if this was a normal thing for her. I was shrinking?!?!?!

‘No this can’t be happening’ I stood up and couldn’t believe my eyes. I was slightly looking up at her.

‘Wha..’

‘Your 5 foot now, slightly smaller than me’ she smiled. I couldn’t believe this, how was she doing this to me? I looked down at my feet. God they were small. They were still bigger than her feet, but for how much longer you wondered.

‘Yeah, your feet look like there about a 5 or 6 now, I’m a 4 so you beat me at one thing I guess’

‘Why are you doing this to me?’ I asked, quietly.

‘Because, every beautiful girl like me deserves to be treated like a queen, and you're a handsome man and I thought that you’d be perfect’ she replied. ‘And besides, I won’t treat you like a slave, you can be my little brother over the summer, and when school starts, you can be my little pet’. I couldn’t believe the things I was hearing. I pushed past her and ran up the stairs.

‘MICHAEL come back here now!’ She shouted. I locked the door behind me and ran towards the front door. I tried opening it but it was locked.

‘Damn’ I thought to myself. I ran into the living room and saw Trish lying on the couch watching TV. She saw me run in and got up.

‘Come here little guy’ she said, teasingly. I still was taller than her but she just seemed so big in this current size. I was frightened. Frightened of a 15 year old girl. I ran back and up the stairs. Trish was in no rush and unlocked the door to the basement. I ran into Gracie’s room and hid under her bed. I could hear their footsteps become louder and louder.

‘I think he’s in here’ Trish said.

Both walked in and all I could see was there barefeet and ankles. It was a terrifying sight.

‘Haha’ Gracie laughed. ‘We know you're hiding under the bed, now come out’ Gracie said. I slowly crawled from under the bed, but before I got up Gracie placed her foot in front of my face. ‘You must apologize for what you’ve done little guy’. I looked up at the smirking faces of Gracie and Trish.

‘Give it a kiss’ Trish said, trying to hide her excitement of this situation.

‘No, please, let me go, I’ll forget about all of this’ I pleaded. She began tapping her foot.

‘Now’ She said, sternly. I slowly bowed my head and kissed her foot. Both of the girls began laughing. As soon as that happened I saw Gracie’s foot get larger.

‘What the-’

‘I want you my height, so that we can look eye to eye’ Trish said. ‘Get up’. I rose from the ground and looked at Trish eye level, and the ever growing Gracie. My clothes felt massive on me, I looked ridiculous.

‘We need to get our new baby brother some new clothes’ Gracie said, examining me. She went over behind her door and picked up a shoe, it was mine. She threw it over to me and I caught it, god it was massive.

‘Try it on’ She smiled. I placed the shoe on the floor and placed my foot into it easily. It felt like I was a kid trying on my dad’s shoe, It was easily double the size of my foot.

‘Wow, maybe soon you’ll grow to fit those shoes but for now, I think a trip to the kids department is needed. I took my foot out and she placed her foot next to mine. Both were the same size.

‘What girly feet’ Trish said. I felt so ashamed. ‘Come on, me and you will play downstairs for a bit whilst Gracie buys you some kiddie clothes. She grabbed my hand, they were pretty much the same size and led me downstairs, my humiliation continues...      

 

Get Me A Soda! by Midgetme

 

Day two of my downwards spiral in height. At this moment in time, I was a plaything to Trish. I was 17 and she was 15. The degrading part of it was we were both 4’9. And before you ask, no I wasn’t always 4’9, well I was, but not at 17. Somehow, Gracie and Trish were slowly shrinking me down to size. At first, I didn’t know why this was happening, but now it was clear. Both need to be entertained throughout the summer. Kids this generation seem to have everything, but why not a human doll?

 

‘Come on Michael’ Trish said, leading me downstairs into the living room. ‘Take a sit on the ground’. I did as I was told and sat, legs crossed on the floor. Trish towered above me, arms crossed, and with that evil grin she had earlier. ‘It’s so fun to have a little brother around the house, especially as one as cute as you’. Before I had a chance to reply she bent down and played with my hair.

‘Quit it’ I said, trying to block her hands harassing me. I began to get up however she fell on top of me, sitting on my stomach.

‘I’m looking after you and so I need to watch you at all times’ Trish said, laughing whilst I was struggling. It seemed like she weighed a tonne. I know we’re the same height, but I mean I should still be able to lift her off me.

‘Why am I-’

‘So weak?’ She asked, finishing off my question. ‘Basically, as your height decreases, so does your strength, however, you haven’t got the strength of a 17 year old anymore, your strength becomes porpoitante to your height, which is why you have your baby biceps’ she laughed whilst grabbing my bicep and squeezing it.

‘Ow quit it’ I squirmed under Trish.

‘Wow your such a baby now as well’ She said. ‘Now’ She got up and stood directly above me with each foot either side of me, both looking the same size as mine. ‘You're going to go to the kitchen and get me a soda with ice and bring it back to me, just like before, but you're going to go the extra mile this time, got that?’ I didn’t reply and just stared, in terror, at her. She shrugged and placed her foot on my neck and began to push down. I began to cough and placed both my hands on her foot, trying to budge it but it was no use, she had some strong legs. ‘You got it?’ she asked again whilst applying more pressure

‘Yes’ I croaked. She relieved the pressure and allowed me to take some heavy, deep breathes. She went over and sat on the sofa.

‘Hurry up twerp’ she barked. I scuppered onto my feet and ran into the kitchen. Wow, the fear she already has struck into me was terrifying. She really was breaking me in.

 

I went up to the top cabinet as before, however this time I was a foot smaller and the difference showed. I had to grab a stall and climb it to reach the top shelf. I went back into the fridge, filled it with ice and soda and went back into the living room.

‘There’s a good boy’ she cooed. I went up to her and gave her the soda. The way she was stretched out on the sofa, she seemed so powerful, like an Egyptian goddess, smiling at her pathetic slave. ‘You can sit on the floor and watch TV, this will be the only time you’ll get to enjoy these sort of luxuries now’ she said bleakly. I nodded and kneeled in front of her.    

‘Listen, Trish, you’ve got to stop this, I have a life, a home, just across the street in fact, people will-’ she placed a hand over my mouth and held it tight. It began to hurt slightly and I placed both my hands on hers.

‘I didn’t want to listen to your life story, now watch some TV, otherwise you’ll be spending the rest of the afternoon at my feet, got it?’ she said. I couldn’t reply as her hand was still firmly across my mouth but I nodded in approval. ‘Good’. She let go and stretched out on the sofa and began watching the telly, ignoring me completely. I turned and rested my back against the couch. Every minute or so, Trish would just tug at my hair and play with it, swirling it about with a finger, or just stroking it like a dog.

 

A few hours later, with Gracie still shopping for me, Trish became bored and began to focus her attention towards me. She turned the tell off and swung her legs around. I was sitting in an upright position, she placed her feet on either side of my hip and pressed her legs into me. It felt like I was on a rollercoaster, I tried to move her legs, but it was no use, I had to stay put and endure.

‘Wow, your so much fun to play with Michael;’ she laughed, I couldn’t reply, I felt my insides being crushed. She kept at it for a few minutes and finally stopped with the pressure but left her legs in place, keeping me firmly below her.

‘Was...that...necessary’ I choked out.

‘Meh, not really I suppose, now get undressed, you look awful in those baggy clothes, looks like your trying on your big brothers clothes on, haha’ she laughed. She moved her legs and indicated me to stand up, which I did.

‘Trish, I’m not getting undressed for you, I’m 17’ I said.

‘Yet your the size of what, a 14 year old?’ She replied.

‘Yes but-’ Before I could finish she stood up, we were both still eye level, thank god, but her stare was so penetrating. It truly felt like she was staring into my soul.

‘Are you disobeying me Michael?’ She quietly asked. I started to become nervous.

‘I..I..’ I stuttered.

‘Maybe you just need a little hand, you still look shaken after what’s happened in these recent events’ she said, in quite an optimistic tone. She bent me over and easily took off my very loose top, leaving me topless, whilst all this was going on, I just struggled under her arm. If I couldn’t put up a fight against Trish at this size, god knows what Gracie will be capable of doing to me! Within a second, Trish swept her leg scooping both mine and leaving me flat on my back on the floor. She sat on my stomach, her back filled my vision, all I could do was kick my legs out. She smiled and swiftly took off my jeans, leaving with just my loose boxers on.

‘Please Trish stop’ I screamed.

‘Oh my god, you're not my little brother, more like a little sister’ and she began laughing. She placed both her hands on the waistband but before she could go any further Gracie walked in.

‘Trish what are you doing?’ She shouted and ran up to her and pushed her off.

‘What Gracie? We’re only having fun’ Trish shouted and looked evilly at me. I began to get up but Gracie placed her socked foot onto my chest.    

‘Uh uh little guy, its going to be me whole reveals all’ she smiled at me. I looked at her foot placed firmly on my chest and knew the worst was still to come.      

 

 

Dominance and Belittlement by Midgetme
Author's Notes:

This is a more explicit chapter than previous ones. Depending on your tastes, you can skip onto the next available chapter and won't be missing any crucial plots, Michael still stays the same size throughout the chapter. If you're not bothered by nudity, then I hope you enjoy. Please leave reviews and let me know what you think, thanks.

 

 

 

 

 

We were in Gracie’s room. It had just gone past 7o’clock and I had been sitting at the foot of Gracie’s bed with her feet in my lap. She had been lying down on her bed, working at her laptop and had instructed me to massage her feet for her. That was an hour ago. Her feet seemed so much larger than before. Well, they were the same size as before, only I had gotten smaller by a foot and a few inches. I couldn’t deny that her feet were beautiful. If I was going to shrink down to a plaything for a girl, Gracie would definitely be a good person to choose.   

 

After a few more minutes she closed her laptop, and turned her attentions towards me. She slowly raised her foot next to my face and smiled.

‘I’m glad you’ve given in so easily, it makes it much more enjoyable to play with you at this height’ she laughed and planted her foot on my face and pushed back. ‘Inhale’ she commanded. I obeyed and began to take deep breaths of her foot. What else could I do? If I angered Gracie or Trish, i’d lose more precious inches. ‘Alright, up on her feet’ she said, cheerfully. I swung my legs and stepped onto the carpet floor, I was still wearing my very loose pair of boxers, something I had to hold onto without it falling. Gracie when behind the door and got the bags of shopping she had got for me earlier.

‘Since your 4’9 now, I had to shop in the kids department, your body size is about the same as a 10 year, isn’t that funny’ she said. I nodded. I couldn’t answer, how could you answer when you're told something like that? She went through one of the bags and picked out a top with massive wording saying ‘Too Cool For School’.

‘Really?’ I said.

‘Yes, you’d look cute with it on’ she said. She threw it on the floor and I went to pick it up. ‘Not yet’ she said. I stood back up to full height and looked up at Gracie. She took out a pair of jeans and some Spider-man socks and underwear and through them onto the floor.

‘Why can’t I put them on?’ I asked.

‘Because..’ She took a step closer and placed both her hands on my boxers’ waistband and smiled. ‘These need to come off first’.

‘No wait don’t..’ she didn’t listen and pulled them down, despite me trying to hold them in place, there was a small tear but nevertheless, she had them down at my ankles and stood up. She smiled, and admired my naked vulnerable self. I began to blush while she stroked my face.

‘We are going to have so much fun this summer Michael, I can feel it’ she whispered.

‘Please, can I put on my clothes’ I pleaded. She stood there, thinking to herself. Then suddenly, without warning, she picked me up and threw me onto the floor.

‘Hey, what the hell are-’ she cut me off and jumped straight on top of me. I squirmed underneath her. Man this was so humiliating. Imagine if some of my larger friends saw me in this position. Under 5 foot, naked and squirming under Gracie. I could just about move her about however she easily had control of the situation. She turned around and had her back towards me whilst she was sitting on my stomach. She stretched her legs out and moved my smaller legs aside, leaving my crown jewels vulnerable and exposed to Gracie. I began to scream and plead for mercy.

‘GRACIE...STOP…PLEASE’.

‘Hush boy’ she barked back. ‘I’m going to have some fun’ she smiled and began stroking my cock. It got bigger and bigger. All the while I was screaming and trying to kick out but her legs were too strong to move. ‘I wish all men were your size Michael, it would make things...more interesting’. I tried to think of something else, trying to forgot what was happening but it was no use, it felt so good. I hadn’t done anything sexual for days now and this whole situation was a turn on. I was stuck, pleading for mercy from a hot women.

‘Keep going’ I whispered. Gracie smiled, and knew that I was trapped under her thumb.

‘I knew you’d come around Michael’. She continued to stroke it and eventually grabbed it. The feeling was sensational. It was coming, I could almost feel it, but then it stopped.

‘That will do for now’ Gracie said. She got back up and stared straight at me. ‘Don’t even think about going any further’. How could she do this? Is this what she was going to do every time? I reached towards it however she hovered her foot over me. ‘I’m pretty sure a stomp on that won’t do you no good, would it now?’. I didn’t call her bluff and got up onto my feet with my now fully erect cock. ‘Put your clothes on, we need someone to serve us dinner and threw me onto the floor’. She went back and lied down on her bed and I couldn’t help but shed a tear. I was literally her bitch and God knows what will happen when shes out for the day and Trish has gotten a hold of me, even worse, when they are both in a sexual mood...

 

 

Dinner Served On A Foot by Midgetme

 

Trish and Gracie were sitting in the living room, laughing whilst watching the TV. I was in the kitchen, ordered to serve up some food. The only dish I could really make was a stir fry, mainly because it didn’t require a lot skill. It still didn’t despite being 4’9, however it just kept feeling like I was a little boy again, doing things in the kitchen that I shouldn’t be allowed to do. Wrapping my hand around the handle of the frying pan wasn’t as easy as before. The old me wouldn’t think twice whether he was holding it, all I had to do was grab it effortlessly and sure enough I would comfortably hold the pan in one hand. But now, at times, I had to hold it with two, to really stir the food around because it had become so heavy to move!

 

‘Michael!’ Trish shouted, ‘When are you finished with the food?’. I placed the pan back down on the oven and ran into the kitchen. ‘Oh my god, he looks so cute in this clothes, loving the Spider-man socks’ she giggled. I blushed, trying to hide my embarrassment.

‘How long till dinner Michael?’ Gracie asked, still watching the TV and not looking at me.

‘Erm, it should take about five minutes Gracie’ I replied.

‘Well get back in there and cook for us Michael’ she demanded.

‘Yes, of course’. I ran back to the kitchen and continued stirring the pan. A few minutes had gone by and I had placed three portions of food in three plates, ready for all three of us to eat. Just as I was done serving, Trish walked in. I turned and had to slightly look up to her as she was wearing very thick flip flops.

‘Haha, it’s kinda fun looking down to a 17 year old’ she giggled. I nodded my head.

‘Dinner is ready Trish’.

‘Good boy’ she ruffled my hair and took her plate into the dining room. Getting my hair ruffled by a 15 year old just made me feel even smaller than I was. I picked up the other two plates and followed Trish into the dining room where Gracie was already seated.

‘Trish already has her food, why have you got two?’ Gracie asked, sitting at the head of the table.

‘Erm, the other plate is for me Gracie’. As soon as I said that, both of the girls laughed.

‘You don’t get to eat with us, especially since you haven’t worked for it’ Gracie laughed again. ‘Give me my food’ she ordered and I went and placed her plate in front of her. She took the plate off my hands and placed it on the table.

‘But, I’m really hungry Gracie’ I pleaded. Trish ignored my pleads and began eating, enjoying the food that was presented in front of her. All of a sudden I felt another tingling sensation and I could see the table grow. No, NO!

‘GRACIE!’ I went onto the floor at her feet and pleaded, but they continued to get bigger. After a few more seconds it had stopped.

‘There we are, you get cuter every time you get smaller’ she laughed and began eating whilst I was at her feet, begging for my height back.

‘Please, at least give me something to eat’ I kissed her foot, hoping that would sway her. She chuckled and scooped up a bit of food off my plate and threw it on Trish’s feet. Trish, not offended by this, began to laugh.

‘Come on little guy, dinner’ Trish teased. I began to get up from my feet however the every growing hand of Gracie forced me back onto the cold wooden floor.

‘Let’s keep in our parts, crawl round Michael’ she looked at me and gave me a cold, evil smile. I simply nodded my head and went around the table to Trish’s feet.

‘I want you to beg first Michael’ Trish simply said and looked at me, in my slightly bigger ten year old clothes and now she wants me to beg to eat a bit of stir fry off her feet. I was just about to start twelfth grade, with my whole life ahead of me but now, everything has changed.

‘I’m waiting’ Trish said impatiently, whilst slowly tapping her foot so a little amount of the food fell off it.

‘Trish, please let me eat the food of your feet’ I pleaded, weakly.

‘You're gonna have to put a bit more effort, or will making you smaller help?’ No, no. I couldn’t get any smaller. I already felt like the size of a mouse. Looking up at Trish just emphasized that.

‘Please Trish, I beg of you to let me feed my worthless self at your goddess like feet, I need to live to serve you’ I pleaded, with more passion than ever before. There was a moment silence before both girls bursted into laughter. I looked down at the floor, ashamed.

‘Go on then little guy’ Trish said, still laughing with Gracie. I slowly crawled up to Trish’s mammoth foot. Well I say mammoth, they were slightly bigger than Gracie, I guess they were a size 5. Wow, now I think a size 5 is big to me when, a few days my size 10 feet was getting too small…

 

I lowered my face onto her foot and began licking and eating of it. The girls couldn’t contain their enjoyment and began laughing again.

‘Good boy’ Trish cooed. She lowered her hand and stroked my hair. I continued eating. I couldn’t look up and face more embarrassment. I was their playing, their amusement. I had to amuse them if it meant I could stay alive and try to escape...   

 

 

Goddess Feet by Midgetme

Day three of my new life as a toy for Gracie and Trish. Overnight the humiliation continued. After eating food of Trish’s foot, the girls knew that I was theirs to be toyed with. If I kept giving into their demands, maybe they would decrease the speed they were shrinking me at, showing any sort of retaliation may force them to downsize me even quicker. I had slept at the foot of Gracie’s bed. I was instructed to curl around her feet and give them warmth. I got hardly any sleep. When I was close to falling asleep, a sudden kick from Gracie’s powerful foot would strike me in the gut. Mind you, I’d rather be keeping Gracie’s feet warm than Trish. There was something about her that scared me more than Gracie. Even though she hasn’t exploited me as much as Gracie, it just feels like that the fact that Trish is younger than me makes it more exciting for her to do as she pleads with me. I knew I was in for another rough day...  


 

‘WAKE UP’ Gracie shouted, kicking me repeatedly in the stomach. I placed both my hands on her feet and tried to force them back, but they were just too damn powerful to contain.

‘Gracie...I’m…..awake’ I managed to cough out during each interval of the continuing kicking. She stopped and smiled at my beaten self.

‘Lie down on the floor, I want to rest my feet on you and not the cold floor’ she said.

‘But, it’s carpet, and the heatings been on all night’ I replied. She gave a confused look at me.

‘Are you questioning a demand Michael?’ she said.

‘No, Gracie, sorry’ I replied back. It was like an automatic response now, I’ve only been here for three days!

I quickly jumped off the bed and laid flat on my back next to Gracie’s bed. These 10 year old clothes were already beginning to feel lose due to the loss of a few inches last night. Gracie smiled when she saw that I was in position and swiveled around and placed her barefeet onto my chest. She wiggled her beautifully crafted toes about and then moved her right foot and planted it onto my face.

‘Be a good boy Michael’ she cooed. I began to inhale, breathing heavily. ‘It’s sooo cute to find a little guy that likes girls feet’ she laughed. she moved both her feet off me and stood up. ‘Up you get little man’ she ordered. I jumped straight up and again was taken back by how much bigger Gracie was getting. I was just slightly over her shoulders. She smiled and messed with my hair with her large hand.

‘Gracie, will I ever return to normal height?’ I asked hopefully. She smiled but didn’t reply for a few moments.

‘No’ she simply said.

‘But-’

‘Listen Michael’ she stepped closer, staring me down. ‘By the time this is over, I’ll be using you to massage my toes whilst I’m out and about dating guys who can actually please me, heck I want you to be small enough that you just live under my toenail because that’s how insignificant you will be after all this, once me and Trish find another soul to torment, you’ll be finished, so you better be giving us 100% so that we don’t lose interest in you, got it?’ She continued to stare down at me.

‘Yes Gracie’ Sounding no louder than a mouse squeaking.

‘Now, get the nail file, my toenails are getting a little rusty’ she said and went to sit at her desk. She couldn’t be serious. She wants me to rot under her toenails. This was going to far, sooner or later, I have to try and escape before I shrink down to a kids doll. I went to her dressing table and picked up the nail file and walked over to Gracie, who was turning on her computer.

‘Well get down under there, or are you too big?’ she asked.

‘No it’s fine, really’ I quickly replied. She moved the chair back, allowing me space to get under the desk. I crawled under and had my back up against the wall, with my neck and head being bent downwards by the desk itself. I had stretched my legs out from under the desk, waiting for the arrival of Gracie’s feet. Moments later, she moved in, avoiding my legs and feet and placed her feet onto my lap. A few days ago, her feet were cute and small but now, now they were probably slightly bigger than my feet and easily held me down, restricting my movement or trying to readjust my position. I kept staring at her feet, in awe. I know the situation I was in was bad, extremely bad. However I just kept thinking that I was now serving a Goddess. I mean, there wasn’t a thing wrong with her, everything was perfect, from her toes to her hair.

‘Are you actually going to do anything Michael’ Gracie said, losing her patience and began tapping her mammoth size feet on my lap.

‘Yes, yes Gracie, right away’ I replied and began rubbing the file gently up and down each one of her toes. Gracie smiled from above and just began to browse for clothes and keep up with her social media sites.


I had continued to file her toes delicately for twenty minutes before she decided I deserved a break. She moved her chair back and smiled at me. I began to crawl out from the space from under her desk, however she raised her foot to my face, stopping me from continuing.

‘Kiss it’ she demanded. I looked at her perfectly crafted feet and gave in and planted a kiss on her foot. ‘Again’ she said softly. Again, I followed her command. ‘Kiss each one of my toes’. I obliged. I gave a delicate kiss to each one of her toes. They were very sensitive and would move slightly after each kiss. ‘Wow, you were very easy to train, much easier than the last one?’ Wait there had been others?

‘The last one’ I aske. She smiled at me.

‘Of course, but that doesn’t matter now’ she replied. Before I had time to give her further questions, she stuck her big toe in my mouth and ordered me to suck, and I did, like a baby with its bottle. I felt her big toe get bigger in my mouth, what was happening.

‘I’m shrinking you to 4’5, Trish wants to have a lot of fun with you later’ she smiled. Before I could oppose what she was doing, she pushed her foot further and forced me back under the desk. I was holding her massive foot in both hands and continued to suck, like a good little boy.           

‘          


 

Will power? by Midgetme

 

 

‘I’d just like to say thank you so much, for everything, what we’re doing to Michael is unreal’, I walked into the room and saw Trish lying on her bed with her laptop, she saw me walk in and slammed it shut immediately.

 

‘What are you doing in here?’ Trish shouted.

‘I was-’ Trish got up and walked up towards me. Both of us being barefoot, looking up towards Trish was a scary sight.

‘What do you want little guy?’

‘Erm sorry Trish but, Gracie sent me in here’ I quickly replied, hoping she will forgive me. She thought for a moment and placed her hand on my shoulder, and smiled.

‘Wow this top is getting very loose Michael, arent these clothes for 10 years or something’. I didn’t reply, it was too embarrassing to do so. ‘Soon enough we’re gonna have to get you smaller clothes, or maybe you won’t need any’. I looked up and she smiled. ‘Now’. She pushed me out of the way and picked up her phone from her dresser. ‘We are going to make plans for you tonight Michael’.

‘Plans?’ I asked, what could she be possibly planning.

‘Yes Michael plans, Gracie is going out tonight to meet up with a boy she met whilst shopping clothes for you, meaning you’ll be mine all night’. She walked back up to me and grabbed my cheek and smiled. I placed both my hands on her hand trying to force her to let go but she just grabbed harder.

‘Let’s just say some of my friends from my old town are visiting tonight’ she laughed. What!?!? More girls,  can barely survive with two, let alone god knows how many more. ‘Now’ she let go of my cheek and threw me on the floor, wow her strength was incredible, or I was just getting weaker and weaker by the day. I went to get back up onto my feet but Trish flung a leg and kicked me in the stomach sending me across the room

‘Haha, it’s so fun beating up a 17 year old boy, you're not exactly big and strong are you?’ she laughed, mockingly. Right that’s it, it’s time she deserved this. I got up quickly on my feet and ran straight towards Trish, I may be a few inches smaller, but she couldn’t stop me charging at her, forcing her to the ground. ‘Haha, ooo I like a little bit of fight’ she laughed. How could she be laughing? I had her pinned down. I was stretched on top of her and had her arms stretched out by mine, just.

 

However, very slowly, Trish began to move her arms inwards. I tried to pin them down for as long as I can however all this shrinking was taking it’s toll on my. She eventually had both my hands together and held me there. She smiled and threw me to one side.

‘This is when things get interesting Michael’ Trish said as she got to her feet. I got up to my feet however tripped over due to the socks that were becoming too large for my feet. Before I had time to get up again Trish was standing in front of me with her hands on her hip.

‘No plea-’ she grabbed my loose shirt and yanked me up to my feet. I tried to pull away but her grip was far too strong.

‘I enjoy it when you struggle Michael’ Trish said quietly, looking directly into my eyes. Again I tried to pull away, but it was no use. Trish kissed me on my forehead and then threw me onto the floor. I didn’t have enough energy to get up, knowing that I would need it for later, so I just stayed on the ground, lying there helplessly. She walked over to me and flipped me on my side with her foot. She looked down and smiled. It felt like I was looking up at a giant goddess. She was close to being an exact copy to her sister. Dark brown hair with big brown eyes. Her face was perfect and when she smiled at me again, I could see her white teeth shining at me. She had her foot either side of my body and she knelt down. She looked sympathetic and touch my face with her fingers.

‘It’s going to be so fun playing with you with my friends later, but I think I’m going to have to train you a bit more, we don’t want to see any sort of will power from you now do we?’

‘Yea...yes Trish’ she smiled and kissed my forehead again. I  heard Gracie bang her door and walk down the stairs. Trish smiled.

‘Right let’s start your training’ she smiled.

             

 

 

Slave Training Pt.1 by Midgetme

Training begins…


Gracie was out on a date. Just seems like yesterday we were both out together, not knowing where the night would take us well, Gracie knew where it was heading. Trish already has plans for the evening, involving me. What I couldn’t understand is what Trish could of possibly of told them. ‘Come round, I’ve got a shrinking man to play with’. I mean, if she had invited them round, intending to torture me more, they must of already know what is happening here.


Trish had her hand wrapped firmly around my small wrist and took me down the stairs.

‘This way Michael’ Trish said sweetly whilst leading me into the living room. She sat on the couch and released me.

‘Kneel before me Michael’ Trish said. I kneeled in front of Trish, feeling even smaller. ‘Right, we need to make sure your an obedient little guy when my friends get here, so first things first, whats my name?’  Trish asked. I looked slightly confused with the question but continued to answer it.

‘Tris-’

‘NO’ Trish shouted, interrupting me. ‘No’ she said again, but more gently. She wagged her finger at me and said, ‘Only normal people get to call me Trish, you are a servant, a slave, you will call me mistress every time you address me from now on, got it’.

‘Erm, yes Tri-.. I mean mistress’. Trish smiled and patted my head.

‘Good boy’. ‘Now, clothes’ She leaned back and was staring at my body. She tugged my loose top and smiled. ‘These clothes will not do, you look like an 8 year old trying on clothes to big for him’. I looked down at the floor in shame. It was true. They could easily just shave my legs and armpits and send me to junior high without question.

‘These are the only clothes Gracie bought for me’. Trish smiled. She got up and towered above me and looked down.

‘Nope, she got a few more outfits for you little guy. She stroked my hair for a few moments. ‘I’m going upstairs to get them, you stay right here’.


Trish left the room and went upstairs to Gracie’s room. As soon as I heard her reach the top of the stairs, I quickly jumped up to my feet and ran to the other side of the room to the front of the house. I got up to my tip toes and began to bang on the window, hoping to catch a bypassers attention. Damn, nobody was about, but across the street, my house, I could see someone leaving the house. It was my best friend Matt and his girlfriend Tina. They were probably knocking to see if I was in, or maybe concerned about my disappearance from the rest of the world. Unfortunately my parents had taken a around the world cruise and so won’t be back until September. Before I went the other way I couldn’t help but admire Matt and Tina. Both of them still had their life’s. They can do whatever they want, Tina was also an attracting lady, tall slim with dark brown hair. Matt was also tall, taller than me. I missed wearing long jeans and having big shoes. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I immediately turned and ran back into a kneeling position as before.


Trish smiled and threw a bag of clothes on the floor.

‘Good to see my little boy is starting to get the point and listen to who’s in charge’ She said.

‘Of course Mistress’ I replied back, without any tone in my voice. She crouched down and turned my head around towards the bag.

‘Try these on’ she said, whilst letting go of my head. I fully turned around and crawled to the bag. I took a look inside to see the exact clothes I was wearing before, but only smaller in size. However there was a difference to the clothes because this time they weren’t junior boxers, they were Spider-Man underpants. I slowly took them out of the bag and I could hear Trish laughing in the background.

‘At..least...they...match...the….outfit’ Trish managed to say whilst laughing. This couldn’t be happening. Before I had anymore time to think about how low I’ve come, I felt a massive tug from behind and began to struggle whilst Trish was taking off my top.

‘Stop moving and stop being such a baby’ Trish said. She discarded the old top aside and took the new one from the bag and forced it on. I showed little resilience, I needed to remain on Trish’s good side.

‘Now, are you going to be a big boy and put on your little underwear and pants on yourself, or do you need a helping hand?’ Trish said, in a teasing voice. I gave her an evil look in which she smiled back. I took of my loose pants and boxers and threw them to the side.

‘Wow, look at your little wee wee’ Trish said, laughing. I went red in the face and quickly put on my new clothes.


‘There we are, all dressed and more kid like ready for tonight’ Trish said, clapping her hands. ‘Now, let’s continue your training’ she said and stood up on both feet. ‘Come on, up boy’ she commanded. I jumped onto my feet and looked up at Trish. ‘Now, another command that I want you to know is that every time I click my fingers, you go onto the floor, in front of the couch, on your hands and feet, and wait to be used as a foot rest, not just my click, anyone’ she said.


This was getting worse. I was now being used as a old piece of furniture. All of a sudden I heard a loud click and within seconds jumped onto the floor and was in a ready position for Trish’s feet. She smiled, but instead of sitting down, she placed her foot onto my back and pushed down. I could only withstand the pressure for several seconds before caving in and falling straight onto my stomach, held firmly by Trish’s foot.

‘Right, so we’ve got the name sorted out, the foot rest sorted out...this training session is becoming really productive, don’t you think Michael’ I didn’t reply immediately but just before I was going to, Trish applied more pressure.

‘Yes, YES’ I shouted, barely being able to withstand the pain. She raised her foot and stood away from me.

‘Get up’ she ordered and I did straight away, despite being in considerable pain. She took a step closer to me and peered into my eyes. ‘We are going to have a lot of fun with you tonight, but there’s still so much to do so that you are ready’.

‘Ready? What else do you want me to do Mistress’. She smiled and stood up at full height.

‘You’ll see Michael, but first, I need a shower’. Before I had a chance to reply, she grabbed my wrist tightly like before and led me upstairs to the bathroom...               

   

 

Bath Time by Midgetme


 

It wa

s late in the afternoon. Gracie was out whilst Trish had invited some of her friends to come round in the evening. Trish took on the task of training me, making sure I was ready to cater for her and all her friends needs. She had already ensured that I was a sturdy foot rest, and also addressed her correctly. I managed to catch of glimpse of my close friends Matt and Tina, however they couldn’t hear me and so my ordeal continues…



Trish had thrown me on the bathroom floor. The floor itself was tiled, and I became cold whilst lying down on it. She walked over to the sink and took out her hair clips and placed them on the windowsill, which was just above the sink.

‘Hmm, should I have a bath or shower?’ She said to herself. Before I had a chance to have any sort of input, she walked over to the bathtub and turned on the hot water, with a little bit of cold water running alongside it.

‘Now, we don’t want your little clothes to get wet now do we, take your clothes off’ Trish said. She was standing in front of me, tapping her foot. I got up to my feet and slowly took of my top and pants. I really didn’t want to unveil myself to Trish again but what could I do? She had control of everything, including me. I slowly pulled down my Spider-Man underpants and stood in front of Trish, slightly shivering due to the lack of heat in the bathroom. My head was literally level to Trish shoulders, and I knew that I wouldn't be for long.


Trish gently stroked my chest, admiring my shrinking form.

'If I met you first, I'd of kept going a few more dates with you, your so cute, but Gracie found you first and I guess having a little toy boy is much more fun' She smiled. I just stood there, frozen. Letting her do what she wanted to do with my body. She looked over my head and saw that the bathtub was nearly full.

'Right, I guess it's time for me to get undressed'. She slowly took off her top, revealing her slim figure. Like I said before, she was an exact copy of Gracie virtually. Like Gracie,  she had a darker tone. She threw her top onto the floor and left her bra on, for now. She began to slowly pull down her jeans, in a teasingly manner, knowing that I was watching. I couldn't believe that she was stripping right in front of me. Usually it's me being stripped down naked, or shrinking slowly out of my already small outfit. But this time, this time I felt in control, despite already standing in front of her naked, and knowing that it won't last long.


Her jeans were discarded, and she was left standing with her panties and bra on. She smiled when she saw me staring below.

She giggled, ' You are such a cutie, but you're not going to be seeing these'. Wait, we were sharing a bathtub together,  what did she mean?. All of a sudden, I felt my height decreasing at a rapid rate, faster than ever before. This time I didn't have any clothes to shrink out of.

'TRISH' I shouted, but it was no use. By the time it had stopped,  I must of been only a few inches tall. I just slightly taller than her ankles but I felt so insignificant.  Like a little bug found by a giantess, a goddess.

'There we go, the perfect height for a bar of soap'. What....


She bent down and her now massive, long fingers wrapped around me. I struggled within them, trying to break free but it was no use. She then stood up at full height and out stretched her hand, revealing me in a fetal like position.  I must have looked so pathetic to her. I was shivering in her massive hand, due to the coldness and the shock I was experiencing. I knew they were shrinking me but I figured that there would be a limit, not being able to make me this small.

'Don't worry little pet, you'll be back to normal after my bath' she cooed, whispering quietly.

She then wrapped her fingers around me, blocking my vision. I began to scream and tried to kick out of my current position,  but my screams were muffled and my kicks were no match against Trish's powerful fingers.


I didn't know what she was doing, but with the feeling of a lot of movement, I guess that she was taking off the remaining clothes she had on. After several seconds in the darkness, the fjbgers were curled back and I was up to Trish's face. She giggled a little bit due to the expression I was showing.  I was amazed,  and very frightened. Her face was gigantic.  That image of her being a goddess in my mind became more realistic.  It just felt like that I was put on this planet,  in this tiny and pathetic form to serve her. Do as she pleaded.

'Right,  let's have that bath then'. She stepped into the bath slowly, aware of the heay of the water and then slowly descended in. My life had taken a very unexpected turn, and I didn't foresee me becoming a bar of soap for a goddess.....

 

End Notes:

Michael will be returning to his smaller size within the next two chapters....

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3913