Bob's Ultimate Experience 'Part Two' by midnightwriter85
Summary:

Bob's story continues.  The six inch tall author has some more experiences in the land of giantess women...


Categories: Entrapment, Humiliation, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 31679 Read: 108075 Published: December 05 2013 Updated: December 19 2013

1. Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85

2. Ch. 2 by midnightwriter85

3. Ch. 3 by midnightwriter85

4. Ch.4 by midnightwriter85

5. Ch. 5 by midnightwriter85

6. Ch. 6 by midnightwriter85

7. Ch. 7 by midnightwriter85

8. Ch. 8 Under Sandra's Control by midnightwriter85

9. Ch. 9 by midnightwriter85

10. Ch. 10 by midnightwriter85

11. Ch. 11 by midnightwriter85

12. Ch. 12 by midnightwriter85

13. Ch.13 - the final chapter by midnightwriter85

Chapter 1 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience - 'Part Two'


````


*Introduction* ~ a brief 'summary' of part one.



In 'part one', where we had left off, Bob had been suddenly and unexpectedly shrunken down to six inches tall...

Unbeknownst to him his sister in law Jennifer had the ways and means of chemically, and 'permanently', bringing about this incredible transformation. Jennifer's position as a scientific biochemist actively employed by NASA, had given her direct and constant contact with all sorts of new developing compounds.

Bob's wife, 'Carly' had gone to her sister and told her about her husband...and what she had so awkwardly discovered about him. His fetish, and what she wanted to do...

Her own personal motives withheld, 'Jennifer' then took it upon herself to satisfy her own desire's, as she decided to do her sister this 'little' favor. Using the stolen chemical from the labratory where she worked, Jennifer devised a thorough plan and followed through, proceeding with shrinking him down to just a mere fraction of his former size...

Thus, allowing them, 'both'(sisters)', to explore their own fetishistic curiousity's.

Feeling that Bob would eventually become acclimated to his new physical size, he would actually be thrilled to the fact that his ultimate fantasy had been realized.


***


After the deed had been done...

Jennifer had taken him to their parent's house and carefully placed him inside the old antique Doll house that had been stored away there in the attic...

Her hastily devised plan however, doesn't quite work out and Bob escapes from the Dollhouse that Jennifer had temporarily housed him in, dressed himself in some Doll's clothes and broke out... and, while he desparately tried to escape from their parent's gigantic house, he ended up crawling under their youngest sister's bedroom door...

He ends up ultimately getting captured by Patrisha and she's totally fasinated by him at this new size!

At first, she seems to be concerned of his dire strait's, and as he constantly begs her to call his wife Carly, the younger girl finds herself caught up in this...fantastic elaboration.

Although, Trisha's compassion for her shrunken brother-in-law, if she had ever had any, was completely gone the moment that, 'he' had infringed upon her,...trespassing, into her bedroom...



***



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~'Part Two'



Chapter one



Frank stood up from the table and poured the rest of his coffee out into the sink. "the weather's real nice today, honey' it's gonna be great for some early morning shooting", he spoke across the breakfast table, still standing at the sink.

Diane glanced up over her reading glasse's giving her husband a look of sceptical detraction. Without a word she shook her head and daintily sipped at her tea cup. After ignoring her husband's blatant interuption, her eye's snapped back to the small index card between her finger's, she was then forced to refocus on,...an old recipe that she'd saved.

The index card, had been inside that small metal box that sat opened-up in front of her on the breakfast table.

She intently studied the recipe card, while scratching down something on a small yellow post-it note. The required ingredients needed to make up the sunday afternoon dinner...

Frank cleared his throat, trying to distract his wife from her task. "Ahh-umm,...Dee?", he spoke. He always called her Dee, "Dee, you know that you could come along, too...right?".

Diane slowly leaned back into her chair, while removing her black framed spectical's, she turned toward Frank giving him an ingenuous stare down...

Diane was forced to endure this every single year...the annual 'Family Vacation'.



Frank, Diane's husband of of nearly fifty years, stood before her scratching his bare belly with his long slender finger's. They had been married for so long that they could just 'look' at one another, and they could tell what the other was thinking. They had raised five children and they were all on their own, except for Patrisha whom only had one more year of school.


Frank whispered, trying to act as though they would be doing something illegal, "Come on', "come with me Dee..", he leaned down, resting his left elbow onto the table next to her.

"You do this every year, Frank", she smirked.

"I Know', but- you could 'actually' come with me this year, I mean-'what's to stop you?'", Frank said.

"What's to stop me?", she mocked. "I just can't, 'stand-it' up there, with 'those' two!"

Frank was leaning on his wife hard, trying to get her to bend in his favor. The yearly trip to the mountains had been their vacation time every year, for the first twelve years of their marriage.

But, Diane had stopped going up there several years ago and Frank was forced to go on alone, without her...

The cabin that they co-owned together, with another married couple, was just nearly at the top of the highest elevation in the southern most part of the Alleghenys.

The other couple, "The Morads" were a retired couple of seniors that nearly stayed up at the cabin year round...

Diane didn't like Mrs. Morad or 'Jean', as was her first name, because she would never allow her a single minute to herself to just relax and let go...

Frank would take off and go fishing, or skeet shooting with Mr.Morad, and the two of them would be gone for most of the daylight hours, leaving the women there at the cabin, 'together' to keep the fire going...


"I'm not going Frank, so you may as well just get ready for the long drive all by yourself", Diane spoke from one side of her mouth, as she kept her eye's refocused on the recipe cards.

"Dee-Dee' I wish you'd come along, it gets really cold up there during the night without you next to me, I need my little 'Butter Muffin' to snuggle up with...", Frank whispered into her ear.

Diane smiled as she felt the tickle of his hot breath whispering into her ear. She placed her hand on his cheek and gently pushed him away.


"Well you could take Patrisha with you, I'm sure that she'd be interested in seeing the mountains again, she loves to take photo's, and you just bought her that three hundred dollar digital camera"

"Trish doesn't want to go, I asked her last night. She's working on that internship application from 'Diotech', and she wouldn't even open up her bedroom door", Frank told her.

"'Diotech?'", Diane questioned.

"Yeah, she's got herself locked in her bedroom and she wouldn't even let me go in", Frank told her.

"She never mentioned 'Diotech' to me?", Diane whispered.

Frank stepped back, as Diane's palm pressed against his left cheek and forcefully pushed him away.

"I've got to get 'THIS' ready dear", she told him, Waving the index card like a white flag.

Frank slowly raised back up and returned to the kitchen counter. He start packing up the food that he'd planned to take along on his, 'once again' solo-trip.

He would be gone for nearly two weeks and Diane had learned to take advantage of that time, and get her own little 'vacation' in, while her husband was gone. She liked the 'alone time', and her time without anyone to distract her from catching up on some of her own little hobby's...

Jennifer and Carly would be stopping by to spend the day, Jen had called the previous evening and told her that they would be stopping by to see their father off...

They girls been used-to the whole of the family going on the two week trip. They often said that one day maybe, they could all do it again. Frank, Diane, Jennifer and Carly, the two boys, Mark and James, along with the baby of the family, Patrisha. They had all gone together for several years in a row...

Although, after Frank had decided to get some of his investment back, so entered the Morad's...

They had bought-in, a fifty percent interest in the place and it just wasn't the same anymore for Diane...


****



Just a little before noon, Jennifer's car pulled into her parents driveway. Carly was sitting on the passenger side unbuckling her seat-belt, getting ready to jump out and gather up the tupperware bowls inside the backseat. They had brought a couple side-dishes along with them for their sunday dinner.

Carly's black-knit sweater-type leggings, form-fitted under the pleated skirt-type, short black mini-dress that stood out against her shrunken tan jacket; she was all business on top, with the padded shoulders, and sexy low-cut tank-top T-shirt...

Jennifer parked beside her father's truck, and looked over to see him standing by the garage holding a double-barrel shotgun. The sun reflected off the chrome barrels, which caused her to turn her eye's away from the reflection.

"Jenny, you get over here. Is that, 'that' sister' of your's?", Frank yelled, just after Jennifer had opened up her car-door...

"Yes Sir, It surely IS!", Jennifer yelled back, in a playful 'southern-style' twang...

Jenny's super tight Levi's had those long slender legs, that were supported by her hot pink six-inch pump's. Her tall slender figure rose up above the car as she got out and stood next to it.

Carly giggled, as she pretended to hide from her daddy, ducking down behind the rear bumper of his pick-up truck.

A "Popping' sound 'clicked', when Frank slapped the shotgun closed. He stepped toward his daughter's car and squatted down to see Carly's feet from underneath his truck...

"I See's yer feet's undarneath thar. Ya better jus give-up, caus Im-ma takin ya in!", Frank grumbled, in his playful, western-style, sheriff lingo...

Carly pulled herself up onto the tailgate of his truck, climbed into the bed and stood up...

"You'll NEVER take me alive, Copper!", Carly yelled!

"Hold-It, Right There!", Frank ordered her, as he quickly walked around the truck and stood along side the bed...Turning to see her, as she stepped over the side and jumped into his arm's...

"There's my girl!", He swung her around and set her feet down into the grass at the edge of the lawn. Carly still clung to him with both arms wrapped up around his shoulder's...

"Did ya miss me, Daddy?", she whispered.

"Darn Tootin'!", he kissed her cheek with several smacking slurp's...

Jennifer came up from behind, and disarmed him of his shotgun and wrapped her free arm around his side...

After some small talk and lots of kisses, the three of them finally made their way into the house. The moment that the front door opened-up, Jennifer's ankle was suddenly attacked from the side!

'Yankee' had swiftly grabbed her pantleg and started to growl and snarl...

Jennifer quickly reached down and scooped up the little dog. Placing him on his back, with his feet sticking up, she cradled him within her arm's. The toy poodle squirmed wildly, until she was forced to release him back down onto the floor...


"Yankee, you lit-tle worm-you!", Jenny raised her voice, playfully...

"I'm gonna git you!" "I Vill, I Vill!" The little dog started barking at her aggressively, snarling and carrying on like she was an intruder into his territory...

Diane heard the racket taking place in the living room and walked in from the kitchen. She quickly spoke down to the little dog...

"Hush it UP!", she shouted!

The toy poodle instantly halted his banter, and cowered down at her feet...

"Now, that's better, where's the order in this house anyway's?", she commented, as she stepped toward her oldest daughter, smiling and reaching up her arm's to give her a hug.

Jennifer hugged her mother, as Frank and Carly sat down on the couch. The Huge living room held several empty chairs even after everyone was seated. The only one missing was Patrisha...

"Where's Trish?", Carly asked.

"She's upstairs, I think she's taking a shower, should be down in a few minutes", Diane answered her.

Yankee quickly assumed his position at Diane's feet. Lying down, he rested his chin upon the toe of her right shoe...

Frank leaned forward and poured a glass of wine, he handed it to his wife, and she passed it on to Jennifer. He poured another, which went to Carly, then to Diane. Carly recieved her's, then he poured himself one...

The room felt nice and relaxing with them all together, Frank sipped his wine and relaxed, propping his feet up on the coffee table. Carly looked up and saw Trish standing at the bottom step of the staircase, she was staring at her like she was preoccupied with something...

Trish's loose baggy sweat-shorts topped with a baggy sweater, gave her the appearance of a hungover teenager after a wild friday night beach party from the sixty's...

Carly knew that 'look', it was the same 'look', that she'd had when she was just little, and she had stolen one of Carly's toys. Carly felt a shivering chill course up her spine the moment that she saw her...


"Hey Trisha, what's up?", Carly said.

"Nothin' 'Blatherskite' what's up with you?, she retorted.

"ask you first, 'Porcupine', Carly fired back.

"Shut UP!"

"You, Shut UP!"


Diane was forced to speak up... "Both of you, SHUT UP!"

The sound of Yankee's growling followed up Diane's outburst.

Jennifer giggled, and Frank started to laugh, "Sic-um, boy!", He teased.

The tiny dog stood up and barked at Trish, standing next to Diane's feet...

"Don't encourage HIM!", Diane snapped.

Frank laughed, and looked toward Trish as she walked into the kitchen. Walking directly to the fridge, she opened the door and grabbed a cherry coke and swiftly slapped the door shut. Snapping the top, she took a slurp and walked over to the counter to inspect the tupperware containers that Jen, and Carly had placed there earlier.


Diane crossed her leg's. Her dark brown slack's creasing around her hip's, she turned to the side, her shaply figure displayed an hourglass-like curvature. Her low-cut sleeveless sweater, revealing her ample cleveage...

She looked over at Carly, "Why didn't Bob come over today?", she asked.

Carly took a quick glance toward Trish, then turned back to her mother...


"He's really tied-up with his work this week, the dead-line for his artical is tomorrow, so I didn't bother him with it", Carly said.

Jennifer quickly changed the subject, after she noticed Carly's face start to turn a light shade of red...


"So, what's on the schedule for this years vacation, Mom?", she said.

Diane shot a quick glance toward Frank, "He's going it alone", she slighted.


Taking her wine glass, Diane stood and turned toward the kitchen. She patted her thigh, and made a kissing sound downwardly, as she called her faithful poodle to follow. The excited little dog promptly jumped up, and twirled completely around in a circle...

She slowly swayed her hip's as she walked toward the kitchen, the poodle flanked her right foot, obediently, staying right next to her. She had the little dog disciplined so well, that she could simply wave her hand with a slight visual cue and the toy poodle would instantly react.

She could open the front door, and just say, "Paper!", and the dog would quickly scuttle out the door with a swift-dash and grab the newspaper and return to her in record time.

Diane had Yankee so well trained that it almost seemed 'robotic'. She had always had well trained dogs her entire life, and she could be doing most anything around the house and easily be alerted to any intruders, or any unwanted guests in the back yard, like squirrels, or rabbits...

The little dog would eagerly fetch things for her, slippers, the T.V. remote, the cell phone, ect.

Diane could just simply point, to almost any object and say: "Bring-it-to-Mommy"

Yankee would then quickly but causiously approach it, then after looking back to her for reassurance, he would gingerly place his teeth around it to take it up into his mouth and smartly carry it faithfully back to her, his mistress and Master.

It was truely amazing to watch, Diane and her little man. "Such a Gooood boy!"



*
Ch. 2 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter 2





Diane and her two older daughter's set the table, while Trisha sat in the living room with her father. Frank had nearly finished his wine, and looked over at Patrisha. She held her cell phone in both hands leaning down over it she used her thumb's to type out a quick text...


"So, did you get that application finished?", Frank asked.

Trish looked up, and set her phone down on the arm of the chair. She nodded and gave him a slight smile...

"Yah, It wasn't nothin'", she whispered...

"Well, do you think that you might like it?", he leaned forward. "Diotech's a pretty big company, not much chance to 'stand-out' with all those others that work there..."

"I don't know, maybe", she casually said. She then looked toward the kitchen just as Diane called for them to come to the table...

"Come-on you two, it's getting cold", Diane said.


The family all sat down at the table to eat the sunday afternoon meal. The conversation covered the usual subject of the annual 'vacation', and the fact that Frank was the only one going up to the cabin...

His two son's, Mark and James, used to join him during the second week of the vacation in the past years. They would sometimes stop in with their wive's and stay a few nights at the cabin. Although, James was working as a consultant for a large chemical corporation and his visit's were becoming a lot shorter.

Mark had been gone for two years now. He had been killed on active duty in Afghanistan...


Changing the subject, Carly mentioned the dollhouse to Jennifer...


"Hey Jen, could you help me get that old dollhouse out of the attic?"

"Yeah sure", she answered. "I already took it down from the attic the other day though..."

Straightening out her napkin on the table next to her, Diane placed a small piece of meat that she would later give to Yankee as a treat. She looked over at Carly and spoke...

"Why don't you two take that old thing 'home' with you, it's just sitting up there collecting dust"

"Yeah, I thought that maybe I'd take it and clean it up, give it a fresh coat of paint, it's an antique ya know?", Carly said.

"Yes, I know...it used to be mine, remember?", Diane told her.


"I got it set-up in my bedroom", Jennifer said. "You know, it's not as big as I had remembered it. It felt kinda weird, looking at again 'now',... but it's still a really nice little dollhouse".

Trish was listening very intently. She casually glanced toward Carly, and caught her starring back, the two girl's locked eye's briefly...

Carly felt a chill, sensing that her little sister might have discovered something. Trish gave her an arrogant smirk, and flipped her hair from her eye's with a sideways sweep of her head...

"I think you should get rid of it!", Trish said. "There might be a little 'rodent', or some other kind of vermin in that old thing". Looking back to her plate, she stabbed a meatball with her fork and raised it up to her mouth.

Jennifer looked over, and noticed Carly starring at Trish...

Trish gave a quick smile, then shoved the whole meatball into her mouth and started excessively chewing...

Carly shook her head with a disgusted look and turned toward Jen, both girls glanced at each other and then back to Trish. She made a point of 'aggressively' chewing the meatball, her inclemency while she chewed, a deliberate display of cruciation...

Trish mashed up the pulp of the chewed meat and opened her mouth to display the mangled contents...

Carly felt a prickling twinge as she starred back at her. Trish's stubbornly contumacious nature had always repulsed her, but Carly could sense something else about her on this particular evening, she seemed even more devious. She was purposely, sending out a definite acknowledgment to both her sisters, and Carly was 'picking-up' on it quite clearly...

Diane had finished her meal and started gathering up the dishes. She called her faithful companion to her feet and patted his head as she gave him a nice chunk of savory meat ball. She was left alone to clear off the table after everyone exited the dining room.

Frank going back into the living room, Jen and Carly headed upstairs to her old bedroom to check out the old dollhouse.

Trisha had casually walked outside through the back kitchen door. Stretching her leg's as she circled the small inground swimming pool...

She giggled softly under her breath. She felt so 'GOOD', she knew exactly why her sister's were so 'interested' in that old dollhouse....she felt an exciting surge rush through her entire body, she knew what they were looking for...

And, they weren't gonna find IT!



***



Meanwhile, upstairs inside Patrisha's closet....



Bob sat silently inside the dimly lit space. The rich smell of cow-hide and the sticky, stale air, of the empty leather purse permeated the air. The dim light seemed to glow in from above, all the way across the ceiling through the interlocked teeth of the heavy metal zipper...

Naked, and still trembling from endless hours of mind numbing tickle-torture. He rocked on his haunche's like a terrified rabbit that had been captured by some giant-sized feline, imprisoned and held captive until she decided to return, and satisfy her impending hunger...

She had tormented him relentlessly. All through the night, and most of the days she kept him within her grasp...

Her huge face, with those large, shimmering pool's; curious watchful eyes, lingered inside his mind...a haunting vision. Patrisha's huge, billboard-sized face.

The sound of her immense laughter, a raspy 'chuckling' vibration, still lingered inside his whole body.

He had been 'secretly' held captive for days now. Trish had not called his wife, and she had gotten more and more sinister with each passing moment...

His body had been squeezed and nearly crushed between her massive thigh muscle's. He had been used to pleasure her repeatedly, as she kept him under the sweltering hot sheets of her bed, trapped in total darkness, handling his body within her finger's like an object...nothing more then a sex toy.



Trish had just barely given him enough to eat and he felt completely miserable... He was getting weaker, and weaker, as the days slowly crept by, dragging so slowly it seemed like endless hours just hung frozen in time, 'nullifying' everything that he had once known in his former life...

He had stopped begging her. He had stoped trying to talk to her. He felt completely 'inhuman', a mere shell of a person...his small size had nothing left.

Her insatiable curiousity's and torturous little games, kept him constantly on edge, and wondering what her devious young mind would come up with next...

The only water he received had to be sucked, or licked-off of her pinky finger...

She would dip her fingernail into a glass of water, and hold in out in front of him. While he sat on her belly, slowly rising up and down with each breath she took, she would reluctantly allow him to catch a droplet or two, before she grabbed him up, and slid him back down between her leg's...

His entire body, used as a dildo...she pressed his face and chest into the thin satin gusset. Working his head into her, she gently rubbed the moist material, that barely covered her bulging cunt...

The flanking walls of her massive thigh's shifted open, and seperated. His body released, to fall onto her heated mound, sliding down across the steaming satin pantie crotch...

Captured again, and returned to face the heated satin, he caught his breath before he was pressed deeply into it, again and again...

Thrust into complete darkness his sweaty naked body gripped-up between her large fingertip's. She easily overpowered him, and manipulated his tiny-sized figure into her swollen pussy...

The gusset pulled to the side, he gasped in shock as he was slowly swallowed up...

Forcing his clamped ankle's together, he was pressed into her...

Instantly, he felt the intense heat. Her tight, slippery, enclosure. The puckering opening quivered as his feet plunged through...

The heated, inner-lining slathered around him, drawing his body deeper into it...

Entrenched up to his tiny waist, he grabbed handfuls of course, wirey, pubic hair, and despairately held-on as tightly as he could...

The large clitorus was squished-up against his face, as her index finger shoved the back of his head into it.

Miraculously, her giantess sex only took his body up to his chest, before it compressed tightly around him and started twitching...

His face and chest gripped-up firmly and conformingly, by her controling fingertip's, pumping his shoulder's like a handle, she brought herself to several multiple orgasums that nearly drown him!



Now, as he sat trembling inside the imprisonment of the huge, giant leather purse, his head filled with the vison of her enormous pussy...

The sour smell of her vaginal juice's was absorbed deeply into his naked skin. He rocked on his ankle's, and wondered how long it would be until she returned...


On the first day after she had captured him, he had been left alone on her desk top, and he tried to escape. Bob jumped from the desk down onto the seat of her chair, then slid down the sleave of a shirt that she had left draped over it...

He quickly ran across her open floor and crawled under the closed bedroom door. He had started down the hall, when he heard someone coming from the other end...it was Diane!

Just as he was about to yell out to her, and get her attention...Trish returned, bounding up the stairs and easily spotting him on the floor right in front of her room.

Swiftly kicked by the side of her barefoot, Bob was thrown through the opened door and nearly trampled, her giantess feet bumped and scooted his tiny figure along, as she casually used her feet to force him back inside her room...


"Well, we'll have to find a better place to 'keep-you', won't we?", she whispered.


Bob was pressed down under her large toe's, and nearly suffocated once again...


After that, he wasn't left alone unless he was placed inside the leather purse, imprisoned.




*
Ch. 3 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Three



Carly peered in through the miniature bedroom window. The tiny bed was empty and Bob was nowhere to be found...

Jennifer and herself had searched every tiny room, there was no sign of him anywhere...


"He couldn't have gone far", Jennifer said, as she tried to settle down her frantic sister...

"I thought you said that he'd be safe in there?", Carly said, pointing at the interior of the completely opened rooms of the now un-roofed Dollhouse...

Towering above it, the two women peered down into the open rooms, "WHERE IS HE?"

"He 'has' to be 'inside' this house, somewhere!", Carly said, as she flipped over an end-table, and squatted down to look-inside, through the miniature rooms at eye level...

Jennifer stepped away, and looked all around on the floor of her old room.

She searched the closet and removed everything that was low enough for a six inch tall person to hide inside of...shoes, shoe-boxes, a small plastic bucket...

Small enough to hide? 'Or', maybe he got out of the room! Jennifer had a sudden sinking feeling...

Carly had the same thought, at the exact same time...


Carly sat down on the edge of Jen's old bed. Taking a slow sweeping look across the floor, her eye's settled on the space at the bottom of the door...


"Could he fit under the door?", she whispered, as she swept a few loose strands of hair from her face, blowing out an anxious breath of desperation.


"Yes, but I don't think he would have...., she stopped. Both girls looked at each other...


Both of them spoke together: "PATRISHA!"



***



Jennifer went straight from her old room, to Trisha's room. "tick-tick-tick", she tapped her fingernail's lightly on the doorframe...

Carly stood behind her, arms folded tapping her toe impatiently...


"Trisha?", Jen called through the closed door... No Answer.


"Trish, you in there?", she asked. Pressing her ear to the door, she listened for a moment...

"She's not in there, should we....", Jen said, as she grabbed the door knob and turned it...

Jen told Carly to keep watch, pointing toward the stairwell...

Carly nodded, and turned to watch the steps...


Jen stepped into the room, taking in the cluttered space with a slow sweeping inspection, she cast her eye's over the desk area and over to the large un-made bed...

She stepped into the center of the room and squatted down to look under the bed. Shoes and dirty clothes lying around all over the floor, scattered around among magazines and empty candy wrapers...

She stood up and stepped over to the desk...

Looking down she found a pair of tiny Doll shoe's, lying on the floor next to the trash can. She bent down and picked them up. Then she noticed the tiny skirt, and pants...

The buttons had been torn off the shirt, and the crotch of the pants was very wet...

Just then, Carly stuck her head inside the room: "She's Coming!"

Jennifer quickly stuffed the tiny cloths into her pocket, stepping around she turned and slipped out of her sister's bedroom...

Carly and Jen hurried back down the hall and into her old room. They waited a little while, before stepping back out into the hallway...

"I think she has him in there", Jennifer told Carly. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the miniature clothing and carefully placed the little articals into Carly's open palm.

Carly inspected the little doll cloths with a widening set of anxious eye's...

Jennifer had to hold Carly back, grabbing hold of her shoulder's she forced her to wait just a little while longer.

Giving Trish enough time to settle in, they thought they might catch her off guard. They had heard her door shut, when she closed it, and then promptly locked it.


After a short while, they were both about to knock on her door again when, their mother called for them from the bottom of the stairs.

Sounding a slight bit winded, Diane raised her voice to yell up through the stairwell...

"Jen', 'Carly',...could you girls come help your father load this stuff?",

"Yeah MOM, we'll Be Right Down!", Jennifer yelled back to her.


"Let's go down and help Dad, then we'll come back up here", Jen said.

"No, I wanna get him 'away' from her!", Carly whispered, (they were standing right in front of Trisha's door)

"She's not going to hurt him, she's just, being an asshole that's all", Jen whispered back, "It'll be Okay, come-on...we'll have plenty of time to get him out of there later-'tonight', alright?"

Carly agreed, and was forced to regretfully follow Jennifer back downstairs. They found their parents in the living room with the front door propped open, several suit cases and a stack of packed up boxes gathered by the door.

The two sisters worked as quickly as possible, helping Frank load-up his truck for his trip to the mountains. It took nearly an hour, and the two of them sat down at the kitchen table for a cool glass of iced tea after they were finally finished.

Frank's truck pulled out of the driveway and Diane stood at the door waving to him as he pulled away...

She closed the door, and joined her two daughter's at the table. Diane sat down after pouring herself a glass of iced tea. The three ladies sat quietly, feeling a slight bit guilty about allowing Frank to make the vacation, another 'solo' trip...

Carly looked around at her mother and sister, "Why didn't Trish help us?"

"Oh, she's more trouble then it's worth", Jennifer snorted...

Diane drew her eye's down, disapprovingly, "Jen, she's just, 'Like' that, just 'let-her-alone", she said.

"Yeah, she's just a spoiled lil' BRAT!", Jenn spouted. "She's never had to work for anything!"

"That's enough!", Diane barked. "We can do without any of that today!", she warned Jennifer with a stern look of motherly retort.

Jennifer smiled at her mother and winked, "Just like old times, Huh Mom?"


Carly slowly leaned back in her chair and sipped her tea. She thought back to all the times that her and Jen had to 'do the dishes' and clean the house, Patrisha had always been too young, or too little, or not old enough...

She always seemed to disappear whenever there was work to be done.

Carly wondered what she was doing with her now, 'Shrunken' husband, poor little Bobby...she felt so bad about this whole thing...

She hadn't even got to see him yet, and she was already regreting what they had done to him.



***



He heard the sound of movement, the bedroom door 'Clicking-Shut', followed by the "Snap" of the lock.

His knee's pulled up tightly into his chest his entire naked body started trembling uncontrolably, he perked up his ear's intently listening...

The closet door opened, he could tell from the amount of light that swiftly increased...

"OH, BOBB-BEE YOUR WIFE IS HERE!", Trisha's spine-tingling voice rattled every nerve in his little body.

He had no reason to believe her, she had teased him 'So much' that, he couldn't allow himself to listen to anything that she said.

Trish had 'promised' him, that she would call her - but, she always seemed to have an excuse, or just put it off, and somehow found other things to do, {with him} to pleasure herself,...always promising to get around to it later...

Bob felt the whole room swiftly, 'Drop'... then a crushing grasp squeezed inward around one side wall of the huge purse, collapsing it in, as her powerful finger's grabbed it up...

The zippered ceiling above him, 'clattered-open' in a slow, snapping, release, as the giantess dragged the zipper over to one end, completely opening up the whole top of the huge purse.


Light flooded in. Quickly followed by a huge set of curious blinking eye's!

"Bobby, You awake?", she whispered.


Her eye's taking on a 'look' of great concern, she raised her brow's, arching them up as she fluttered her giant eye-lashe's like an enormous, doe-eyed damsel...

"Sweety, I jus' wanted to tell ya, that Carly's here...", she almost sounded believable...


Her breath wafted down into the humid space around him. The sour odor of heated wine, mixed with tomato sause and cheddar cheese, filled the air...

Bob felt an instant pang of hunger as the sweet & sour aroma of fresh food entered his nose.

God, he was hungry. Trish's breath seemed to further enhance the enticing flavors...

Without warning, her finger's abruptly entered, firmly grasping around his head and shoulder's, constricting around his chest and back, like an attacking alien-like squid.

He was swiftly and suddenly lifted straight up, out of the shadow and confining space of his purse prison.

Naked, and dangling high above the floor, he tried not to look down below her giant chin, as she held him up before her glittering eye's...


"We better get you cleaned up a bit, Hmm?", she whispered.

"Carly might get mad at me, if she knew what I have been 'letting' you, do to me!", she slightly sneered at him, a threatening glint in her augmented pupils.


Bob hung loosely without struggling, he had found that the less he fought back, or even 'reacted' in any way, the less she would toy with him.


She let the leather purse slip from her finger's and drop to the floor, it hit with a heavy 'plopping' sound.

She carried him away from the closet and stepped over to her huge dresser...

Pulling open the top most drawer, she dropped his tiny naked figure into a pile of freshly folded socks.

Bob dropped into the soft fabric with a slight bounce. He watched her hand reach into the other end of the drawer, snatching up a clean pair of thong panties.

She gave him a quick glance, then grabbed a fresh folded tank-top T-shirt.

Taking a single sock up between her finger's, she opened the top of it with two fingers, and reached for him, with her other hand...


"IN YOU GO!", she smartly remarked.

"Can't let anyone see you going into the bathroom with ME, now can we?", she spoke softly, as she grabbed-up his upper body just as she had done before...

Dangling his tiny leg's and feet, directly over the open sock, she carefully inserted his doll like figure into the knitted sock...

His leg's easily slipped inside, as he was shoved down into the tube-like opening. She released her finger's, and he dropped swiftly on down into the toe...

He felt her folding up the top portion and wrapping it around his trapped body. He felt the dipping and twisting motions of her huge controlling finger's as she placed all the clothes together and grabbed them up within her hand's...

He heard the drawer slide shut with a heavy 'Clump'...

Next, he heard the door latch unlocking...

His stomach dipped and lifted, as Trish's casual carrying motion, carelessly tossed him about, with little more concern then if he were just another two-dollar pair of tube socks...


Trish was about to step into the bathroom when she was startled by someone inside. She had just opened the door, when Carly grabbed the door from the inside, swiftly pulling it open and jerking it out of her hand, she stepped up into her face and grabbed the folded clothes out of her grasp and at the same time, yanking her into the bathroom, with her...and Jennifer.


"Carly?, what the....". "GET- In- Here!",. "NOOO!". "TRISHA!".

"Grab-Her!". "STOP-IT!....I'm tellin' Mom!". "Shut Up!". "Where is he!". "Where's Who?", Trish said....


"You Know Who! Now where is he Trish,...you better tell us right now!", Jen snarled into her little sister's face...

"I Don't Know What Your Talking About????, she said.

Quickly glancing down at the folded clothes, Trish noticed that Carly had just thrown them down onto the floor next to the trash can...

"You 'Better' just give him up", Carly told her. "He's 'MY' husband, Trisha. Can't you see what your doing?"


Jennifer grabbed Trish's elbow, and bent it around behind her back. Lifting up, slowly, she forced Trish to bend over...

"LET, "GO" a-ME!", Trish clentched her teeth...

Jen forced her arm up higher on her back bone.....Trish yelped, "Okay, Okay, Okay, Okay"


"He's inside my sock!", she screamed.

Trish tried to point to her clean clothes lying on the floor...


"What?", Jen said. While looking down at the floor...

Carly quickly reached down and gathered up the T-shirt and socks. She left the panties, and then dropped the shirt after a quick, inspecting 'squeeze'...

Causiously, she felt the socks....they were empty. Dropping them back to the floor she stepped over closer to Trisha and brought her face right up into hers...

"You Liar, I'm gonna' strangle you, you lil' bitch!", Carly grabbed her throat and attacked her with both hands closed around her neck!


Jennifer released Trish's arm and grabbed a hold of Carly's shoulder, she had to swing her around to get her to let go of Trish's neck. Carly was steaming mad! She reached out and tried to grab Trish by the arm as she escaped from the bathroom...

"Come on, she has to have him in her room!", Jen told her, as they ran out after Trish, chasing her back into her room...





*
Ch.4 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter Four


The dropping sensation abruptly stopped with a hard bounce...

He had landed on the floor right next to the trash can. He could actually see out though a small section, the tiled floor, through the tiny openings between the treads of the knitted sock.

He heard the huge voices of three gigantic females thundering above him. He wriggled up through the tubular knitting and poked his head out...

Monstrously huge, shifting and stepping around like enormous beasts, the collosal female giants fought above him like tremendous, beautiful Dinosaurs!

The black skin-tight leggings towered above, skirted in a short black mini that twirled around her shifting behind like a floating ships sail, billowing and shrouding the wide muscular gluteus mass that was just hidden beneath it...

It appeared to be his 'enormous' wife, Carly!

Trish was being attacked by her, and the other sister Jennifer, flanked her on the other side..

Skin tight levi's displaying her well rounded behind, Jennifer stood with a slanted hip jutting out to the side, the low angle view was simply breath-taking for the miniature set of eye's that peered out from behind the tall plastic trash container...

After crawling out of the sock, his trembling nakedness shivered from the cold tiled floor. He quickly crawled around behind the huge trash can and huddled down behind it. Covering his ear's from the loud yelling, he strained to protect his eardrum's from the massive, roaring outbursts!

The whirlwind of huge, thrusting feet, stomped and thudded around in the open tiled floor beyond the plastic wall of the trash can...

Resounding vibrations from three different sets of heavily weighted feet, scooted and stomped around just in front of him, shaking the crowded floor space.

Three gigantic giantess' clambered about high above him, their voice's roared like angered she-beasts! The echoing walls within the bathroom created a reverberating 'canyon-like' atmosphere.

They were fighting and arguing over 'him',.. his knee's bounced like jumping beans as he quickly dashed for the safety of the space behind the huge plastic container. The pain in his thigh muscle still stung, and the hard floor hurt his bare knee-caps as he was forced to crawl like a scampering insect...

Overwhelming fear and excitment consumed him. He wasn't sure if one of the giant women was actually his wife, he thought it was her,...but she was just so GIGANTIC!


The sound of their tremendous voice's rattled his skull, disorienting him...

He felt weak, and dizzy from hunger and the constant fear that had consumed his world. He stayed hidden, daring not to move a single muscle, as he tried to listen to what they were arguing about, their massive size seemed to cause their voices to become so distorted that it all just blended together like a rumbling vibration of strange thundering noise.

He saw a hand reach down and gather up the sock that he had just crawled out of...

Very swiftly, it grabbed up both of them and swept them up, along with the T-shirt...

The T-shirt silently fell back to the floor. A brief quiet filled the canyon-like room...


Then the outburst returned even stronger! Scuffling, huge, thrusting feet skidded and twisted all around, out in the center of the floor, while earth shattering female voices broke the sound barrier in the thundering sky above him!

The socks fell back to the floor and he pulled himself into a fetal position and held his hands clamped tightly over his ear's!

A bustling commotion erupted, then a sudden rush of swirling movement...then, there was a mass exodus of the huge tile-floored bathroom, all three sets of tremendous feet thundered away...

The stampede-like exit left him sitting in the cold empty space, suddenly alone, and in nearly complete silence...


The huge monolithic door slowly crept open, a creeking sound alerted him to the swinging movement, as it opened back into the room in slow motion...slowly ticking to a stop, halfway open...

Bob quickly considered his option's. He wasn't about to stay in this 'Bathroom' any longer!

He staggered to his feet, staying low he swiftly scooted under the bottom edge of the door and scuttled out into the carpeted hallway.

The long length of the cathedral-like hall spread out before him, a long looming distance in both directions, he hesitated briefly before he quickly decided that, he would, 'once again' try to make it to the stairway...

His naked body chilling from the cool outside air, he made his way along the baseboard of the towering walls.

Reaching the top of the cliff-like edge, the top-step rounded over with the ruffled carpeting...

He sat down and let his feet hang-down over the edge. He slipped over, and slid down to the next step. Jumping up, he hurried to the edge of the next level and quickly sat down again...

Repeating the process, he made his way down the stairs with a sliding, dropping, seated flop...

Over and over, he continued to make his way downward. The carpet warming his backside, from the repeated friction burn as he slid across the carpeted steps, he worked to keep-up a steady pace, traversing the flat section of each lower step as quickly as he could...

His heart was pounding, racing with an 'adrenal-rush' as he dropped down from the last step and landed on the floor. The wide open space suddenly seemed to open-out into the magnificently huge, stadium-sized, living room!

He stood gawking in sheer amazement of the tremendous size of everything!


A strange new optical effect seemed to change his view. Squinting, a confusing refraction of his distant vision suddenly became blurry, and distorted...

The light dissolving into the distance, creating a mirage-like effect. Like a wide-angled camera lens, he cast his eyes out over the bluishness of the ultramarine bloom...

His dimsightedness, as his tiny miniature-sized pupuls tried to re-focus on the vast monolithic forms that stood towering in the tremendous distance, suddenly took-on a kaleidoscopic view of overwhelming proportions!

Although, he had been inside this very room many times, it seemed so unprecedented, so vastly unreal...

His queasy stomach tightened up, as he padded his bare feet across the plush carpeting, quartering his way across the open space in the magnificent living room. He felt his naked skin chilling again as the cooler air had quickly dried the damp sweat from his naked body.

Making his way to the front door, he stopped to marvel at the size of a pair of fuzzy slippers. He recognized them from the bathroom...they were his mother-in-law's, Diane's.

He started shaking again, the sudden sight of the compression prints inside the heel, foretold the massive weight of the giantess that had worn them...

The scent from her collosal feet, a mildly formed essents, emmenated from within the crushed fabric, allowing an enticing aroma to gently fill the air around them...

Bob lingered in fasination of that arrousing scent. He glanced around, quickly checking to be sure that none of the Giagantic women had entered the huge room, he walked closer to the slipper and squatted next to it.

His heart pumping frantically, he causiously reached out and rubbed his fingertip's over the flattened out lining inside the huge heel-print...

The sensation was almost instant. His mind swirled with trembling intoxacation...

The aroma was simply amazing, he closed his eye's and lowered his face down to breath-in...

Diane's scent filled his head, an arrousing elixer of her natural odor and the salty mixture of her dirty feet...

Bob felt his cock growing firmer as he rubbed the fabric under his fingertip's. He could not stop himself, he crawled into the giantess' slipper and laid out onto his belly...

The softness seemed to swallow him up, his head inside the toe of the slipper, he rolled around and stretched out, pressing his face into the large compressed toe prints.

The largest toe print, being slightly larger then his head, he was simply fasinated with the sudden sensation!

He pressed his throbbing cock into the middle most section, and felt the soft arch-area slightly give under his pressing erection.

Thinking better, he couldn't allow himself to let his guard down. He sat up and took one last whiff of the powerful scent then he crawled out of the giantess slipper and stepped over closer to the front door...

The doggy-door was a few feet taller than him, he walked up to it and pushed on the bottom part. The door swung out slightly, but he instantly realized that he would have to push as hard as he could...

The thought that he was completely naked forced him to reconcider. He would have to wait until dark, when everyone was asleep, then he could sneak back up to Jennifer's room and get back inside the Doll's house, get some more cloths, then make his escape...

However, for now, he just needed someplace to hide. He started back toward the kitchen...

The small breakfast table sat near the edge of the kitchen, a long table cloth hung down nearly touching the floor. He made his way underneath, and found that it would be a good safe place to wait it out...

A few moments passed, and he was able to relax for a short while. The image of his wife, as she stood over him inside the bathroom returned to his mind. He was shivering constantly, the cold hardwood floor under his feet felt like polished ice...

He wondered what time it was? He felt a pang of hunger. His head still slightly swooning from the lingering scent of Diane's massive fuzzy slipper...

He was so glad to have gotten away from Trisha, she would have never given him the chance to escape though, if Carly and Jennifer hadn't confronted her. He thought about Carly, did she know about all this, and what had happened to him?

If Trisha wasn't involved, then was Jennifer behind all this... Why would Carly do this to him?

He sat down and crossed his leg's, leaning over his knees he tried to relax and get his head together...

A scuffing,-'scooting-like' sound, moved out across the floor like a sweeping rush of a passing vehical...

'tic tic tic-tic tic tic-tic'- The swiftly shifting feet of a '10-foot-tall' toy poodle, suddenly bustled past the curtain....

Bob rolled onto his belly so that he could see out from under the edge of the curtain-like table cloth, out across the surface of the outside floor.

A huge pair of bare feet stood by the main kitchen table. They were instantly recognizable to him, the same pair of huge feet that he had watched inside the bathroom....

She yawned-with a long, excessive, drawn out groaning that escaped her, as she poured out something into a glass. Humming softly, she turned back and 'plopped' those bare feet back across the floor towards the back sliding-glass door.

Yankee followed her, his sharp toenail's clicking across the hardwood floor as he quickly passed through the kitchen area. The giant dog stopped briefly and poked his nose under the edge of the table cloth...

Bob could see the curious poodle's face, as it inspected the air, sniffing out the area under the table...

He trembled with shock as the dogs nose vacuumed up the scent. He braced himself for the attack when suddenly, as if there was nothing at all, the little dog pulled it's nose back and headed toward the sliding door right behind his towering mistress...

Releasing a long breath....Bob, caught himself from nearly passing out from shock!

The smell of Diane's slippers still lingered on his skin... the dog didn't pick up on his scent!


Bob relaxed again, settling back, he sat up on his butt, rubbing his hand's over his legs trying to warm himself up a-bit. He wasn't allowed to relax very long when Trisha's booming voice resounded from the stairwell...

"I'M TELLIN MOM!", she yelled out!




*
Ch. 5 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

I'd like to thank eveyone for reading thus far, most appreciated.  I'd really like to hear what you think though,...  if you think it sucks then leave a comment!

hope, your all enjoying it though?

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter Five





Bob heard the thundering commotion of stomping female feet ...

All three of them crowded into the kitchen, filling the floor space surrounding Bob's hiding spot.

Trisha tried to get away from her sisters and had made it into the kitchen before Jen and Carly caught up to her...


"Look, if you tell us what you did with him, we'll tell you how we 'Did-it', alright!", Jennifer spoke in a loud whisper.

"He got away, Okay!, Trish said. "He must have crawled out of my sock and got loose inside the house"

"Are You Sure...", Jen skeptically asked. "You better 'NOT' be lying!"

"I'M NOT!", she yelled.

Carly grabbed her arm and pulled her right over next to the table that her tiny husband was hiding underneath...

Bob could clearly see those huge strappy sandles...Carly's favorites!

Trish'a feet, swiftly plunged under the edge of the curtain right next to them, when she was jerked over next to the table.

Her green-painted toenail's abruptly shoved into the shadow of the curtain, presenting themselves before him in a sudden explosion of movement!

Bob scooted backward away from the hugeness of the giant feet...

Carly's voice was now unmistakable, in the low whispering tone, as she confronted her retreating sister...

"You have to keep this a secret Trish", she firmly told her.

"You can't tell Mom, or anyone else about this...Jen could get into BIG trouble, and lose her job!"

Trish tried to be casual in her disparagement; "I could 'care-less' about HIM, he's just a little rodent", she retorted.

"I'm not gonna tell anyone, ANYTHING. I could care-less what you guys 'did' to him, or, 'how' you idiots 'DID' It!", she smartly told her...

"You better find him though....he could escape from the house and get 'eaten' or something..."


Carly pulled her closer.... "Your gonna help us find him. And, your gonna keep your mouth shut!"

"All-right!',.. I'll help you find him!", she yelled out... just as Diane had stepped back into the kitchen...


"Help you, find 'WHO?', Diane quietly whispered, curiously watching all their surprized reactions...

Jennifer smartly spoke up, stepping closer to her mother, she was quick with an explanation...


"Carly's old 'roomate', from college. Trisha happens to be in his younger brother's class, and she wanted her to tell 'him', to tell his older brother, to call her..."

Diane studied her daughters closely, all three of them acting a little suspicious, she didn't push it though and just stepped around Jennifer and sat down at the kitchen table.

Bob was forced to back-up even farther, as Diane's feet entered under the curtain and slid straight in as she casually stretched out her legs.

The space under the table was quickly becoming quite crowded, as the other giantess' sat down with her and pushed their feet under too!

Surrounded by their monstrous feet, Bob found a small area in the center most part of the space under the table...

Four sets of enormous female feet slid into his view. He trembled with a rush of overwhelming fear...

His stiffening cock slowly grew harder, as he took in the incredable sight!

Jennifer's pink pump's and Carly's strappy sandles flanked him on the right, as Diane's bare feet wiggled her toe's on his left, and Trisha's bright green toenail's fluttered over the floor, flexing and gripping at it with an unconscious, repeated grasping motion...

Diane had carried in a fresh cutting of flowers from the pool-side flower bed. She placed them down on the table, and proceeded to trim away the roughly cut stems. She trimmed them one at a time, placing them singularly into a clear glass vase that sat centered on the small breakfast table.

Her three daughter's, instantly joined-in with her and the glass vase was swiftly filled with an astounding array of fresh-cut roses...

Diane stood up and carried the vase to the much larger dinner table and carefully placed them in the center. Stopping to admire their handywork, she stood back and smiled at the center piece, then, she put on a pot of water to heat on the stove for Tea...

Returning to the breakfast table, she again, scooted her bare feet under and sat back down again...

Bob was completely surrounded! Trapped 'unknowingly' by their encircling feet. He barely had enough room to stay out of their reach!

Their random voices, unfettered, filling the sky above his shrinking safety zone, his point of view like that of an amphitheatre as the huge feminine feet, commanding his undivided attention, casually splayed-out their colorful toe's and surrounded him among them...under the densely shaded curtain of the huge table cloth...

Jennifer's pink heels pushed together, the right foot slipped free of the scantly made shoe, the bare foot appeared, revealing the smooth naked sole, it lifted up to rest atop the empty pump...

The largest, and second toe, casually gripped at the ankle strap of the pink pump. The powerful strength of her magnificent foot, on full display as it seemed to attack the helpless shoe with all four toes while the largest toe stood straight-up, as if it were 'in-charge', and controlling the others.

Carly's gladiator-style slippers came off, and her pudgie toes pressed down firmly on the cooler surface of the hardwood floor. The scent of her sweaty feet swirled around him as he cowered down before his wife's monstrosly huge arches...

Diane's naked feet were parked together, turned at a slant, they slightly tilted to one side...

They were nearly motionless, compaired to Trish's over-active, green-painted toe's...

The rounded, bulbous, forms, fluttered together, rubbing against each other, as if trying to wipe away the diminuative dust bunnys that were nearly unseen against the bottoms of her magnificent sole's.

Bob's cock strained at the mere sight of it all. His incarceration, adding to the excitment of his dereliction, trying his best to restrain himself, he squatted down amongst the corral of huge feminine feet...the catalysis of his intoxacating arrousal...

The heels shifting from side to side, the high-arched soles flexing and contorting the various muscular patterns, constantly in motion, overflowing with powerful effervescence...

The hypnotic motion overtook his tiny brain, he felt mesmerized by the alternating positions and constant motion of the enormous female feet.

The scent filling his head, he dropped to his knee's in compelling respect of the giantess' that surrounded him. His mind filled with distorted desire, his cock twitching, mindlessly saluting the immense goddess-like beings that encircled it...

He wanted so badly, to reach out and touch them...

He felt like he was floating on a fluffy cloud of cotton candy. His blood surging through his vein's as his heart pounded wildly, he started to reach out toward the largest toe of Diane's left foot...

His casuistry, leading him to believe that he could actually touch it, was restrained with impossible resistance as he stopped himself, preventing the impending catastrophe that would most definitely befall him...


Just then, Diane's feet slipped back and pulled away. She stood up and turned toward the kitchen, leaving the table to go and take the whistling tea pot off the stove, she busied herself fixing a cup of tea...

Jennifer's toe's captured her empty, high-heel pump and dragged it out from under the curtain, disappearing from his sight...

Carly's sandles pulled away and vanished behind the curtain, as she clicked her heel's across the floor exiting the kitchen.

Trisha's bare feet remained for a while, then finally pulled away and plodded across the floor.


Bob sat on his tiny naked ass, a straining erection gripped tightly inside his right fist he furiously squeezed it, while his head fell back and he breathed the intoxacating aroma of the purely-feminine, sweat-scented air.





***





The uneventful quietness became like a strange roaring sound. It felt like several hours had pasted and nothing had happened...

Bob figured, that it must be around eight, or nine o'clock, as he remained hidden underneath the safety of the long skirted table cloth.

His stomach growled and he pushed back the hunger pangs that quickly followed. He wished that Trish hadn't taken his clothe's away, he dreaded the idea of climbing back up those mountainous stairs and going back into that dollhouse again...

He trembled at the thought of leaving this 'safty-zone' under the table and venturing back out into this enormous 'giantess' abode'. With all four of the colossal women somewhere inside the house, the odds of coming into contact with one of them was definitely against him...

He didn't really trust any-one of them Now, after he'd over heard Jen talking to Trish, revealing that Carly, and herself, had actually been behind this whole thing...

Although, their mother Diane, didn't have the slightest idea what had happened to him...

She had flittered around inside the kitchen area, cleaning up the cluttered left-over trimmings from her bouquet. Afterword, she had prepared her tea and slowly sauntered out of the dining arena...completely oblivious to her tiny-sized son-in-law just a few inches away...

Watching her naked toe's and smooth-skinned arches, as she stepped around, repositioning, flexing unceremoniously. Her muscular calve's swelling slightly as she reared-up, elevating upon the balls of her feet to allow herself to reach the cabinets that hung somewhere aloft, at such astonishing heights...he felt dizzy, as he peered under the hem of the curtain to enable himself to see all of her astronomical form.

Snug-fitted short-pants and a loose baggy button-up shirt, with the top three buttons open, her deep cleveage unveiled, Diane somewhat resembled the middle-aged actress, 'Michelle Pfeiffer'.


Time seemed to slow down, after he had finally been left alone..

As the main part of the living room, far out into the distance, began to darken, the fading light loomed even darker underneath the sheath-like table cloth.

His ability, to sense the slightest vibration from within the floor, was an advantage that only he could appreciate. At this size, everything was amplified to the point that just the slightest contact, or movement, from one of the giant women of the house, instantly alerted him with the coursing vibration throughout the expanse of the vastly huge floor...

He could actually 'track' Diane's movements, as she had exited the kitchen area, climbed the stairs, turning down the hallway and walking the entire length of it, before she opened up her door and stepped into the bedroom...

By the sound of it, at least 'one' of the others, had gone upstairs as well. It sounded like some distinct movements could be felt, coming from Jen's old bedroom, and just down the hall a short distance, the bathroom...

He shivered at the thought of being captured by Trisha 'Again', "he couldn't allow that!", he had 'miraculously' escaped her enslavement, extricating himself from her inthralling puppetry. He would rather be eaten alive by that ten-foot toy-poodle, than become her plaything again...

He picked up on the most insignificant of vibrations...

Others, just faint, subtle vibrations, could be detected in the vast distance somewhere beyond the living room on the same floor. The huge pillars that supported the cavernous walls within the gigantic structure, slightly trembled, 'creaking' with the immensity of the giant women's body weight.

The sound that was produced, would not even be the slightest bit recognizable to anyone of normal size. The dovetail connections throughout the massive structure, all interspersed together, created a domino effect, that Bob was easily able to preconceive and detect the approximate location, with just the nerves in the bottom of his feet.

He also had a peculiar, heightened sense of hearing, although, most of time the words that were being spoken wasn't recognizable, at a distance, their gigantic vocals instead, created a distorted rumbling sound, that wasn't even on his level of perception...

However, his acute, newly discovered sense's 'combined', gave him an almost 'sixth sense', within the house. It was as if, he could see right through the walls...

They had split up, and they were searching for him...



***



His confinement was becoming very constraint. He sat down, resting his head on his forearm. He wondered why Carly and Jen had actually done this to him. He couldn't believe that it was actually possible, but even so, 'WHY' would his own wife, subject him to such a life altering transformation...

Sooo- she had discovered his fetish? Did she actually think, that it was just 'SO' disgusting, that she wanted nothing more to do with him?

Shrink him down to this miniature size and enslave him?

Was this some 'ironic' form of ill-fated punishment? Had they been so repulsed by him, that they had decided to destroy him, 'LIKE THIS?'

Here he was 'now', completely terrified of his own 'WIFE'. His two sister-in-law's, and his mother-in-law, all had become like the enormously huge characters in this very surreal, nightmare-ish episode of 'Land of the Giantess'"!

And, he was playing the part of their hapless victim, scampering around, hiding beneath a table cloth in the dark corner, cowering in fear of their goddess-like figures, hiding his diminuative little being like a common vermin, a rodent, or an insect, fearing for his life, trying not to become trodden under their magnificent feet!

Was 'this' what was to become of him? Bob held his head inside his hand's, he thought of all those stories that he'd written...

Stories that had been exactly like this. Only, 'he' HIMSELF, was writing them from third person perspective, (or) the narrator, safely sitting behind his computer desk typing away at the keyboard, never 'really' concidering what the actual reality of this was to be...

How could he? He felt so utterly stupid. He had fantisized about this very thing happening to him, and the idea of it alone, arroused him sexually to the point of absolute bliss...

And now, here he was, totally at the mercy of four towering Giantess', and the fear inside his mind, was so extreme at first, that he thought that he was having a nightmare...

He hoped that he would just wake up inside his bed, next to his normal sized wife and wrap his arm's around her, pulling her close and make love to her for the very first time...


Just then, when he was just about to fall asleep, Suddenly- a strong gust of wind washed across the floor....

The smell of the outside world came rushing in. Someone had opened the back sliding-glass door, and entered through it, then swiftly slid the door shut. The stark, resounding heaviness of spike-heels snapped across the floor with a definite purpose.

Bob determined that those huge pink pumps were about to search the kitchen...

It was Jennifer, and she was stepping over to the sink cabinets. She squatted down and started opening up all the cabinet doors, going through them one at a time from left to right, she worked her way all the way around the kitchen, she held up a small flash light, and systematically searched all the lower shelves. Spotlighting all the dark corners, and hidden pockets, where she suspected the tiny escapee could possible conseal himself...

Bob sensed that the table would most certainly be next, and he suddenly realized that he had to get out of there before Jen discovered him!

While she searched the last two, he made a wild dash across the open floor. He headed straight for the couch...

He made it across the hardwood floor to the carpeted living room and sprinted the last few feet to the couch. Diving under the skirted leather base, he slipped underneath the huge, monolithic structure without making a single sound that could've possibly been heard by the giantess...

Jennifer moved like a giant panther, a huntress...

She swept the spot light across the floor and directly under the table. Her heel's clicked like a solid sledge-hammer, 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', 'smack-crack', across the hardwood floor...


Bob peered out from under the bottom edge of the couch, watching her as she lifted up the table cloth and shined the spot-light all around beneath it...

She squatted in front of the table, the skin-tight levi's snuggly hugging her curvaceous behind, she quickly swiveled around, and cast the spot-light right at the base of the couch!

The bright light glaired into his eye's. He froze....



...continued next chapter.



*
End Notes:

Please review!

Ch. 6 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Thanks for reviewing!  Things are going to get interesting now...

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Six




He scooted down on his bare belly against the carpeting, spreading out as flat as possible, trying to conseal himself amongst the long, strand-like fibers...

The flash-light beam, directly pointed right at him, blinding him from seeing anything in the direction of the kitchen, he scooted back under the couch, hugging the floor with both arms.

He started shaking, his blood ran cold as he heard the approaching sound...

'Smack-crack', 'Smack-crack', 'Smack-crack,', trembling vibrations coursing throughout the floor...

Jennifer's whispering word's drifted down from high above...breaking the solid silents.


"Hmm, what IS'... that?"


The scent of her perfume, a strong pungent fragrance assulted his scense's. The powerful aroma seemed to explode beneath the couch.

He opened his eyes just enough, to try and see what was happening...


The glairing beam of bright light intensified, invading his dark space. Huge fingernails fluttered across his bare back... he started to roll away, and was quickly attacked by the grasping force of huge fingers!

Instantly tackled and gripped up tightly, he desparately fought against the aggressive intruders.

Swinging his fist's wildly, he punched at the rubbery, leather-pads with several hard blows. Sharp tipped fingernails clamped into his thigh's and chest...


"Mmmh,Hmm! there-YOU-arrrr!", Jen's purring voice cooo-ed out like a huge feline tigress.

Giggling resounded from above, filling the sky, as his body was clamped up firmly and swiftly lifted up into the air...

The brashness of her word's were breathtaking, "NOW, I'VE GOT 'YOU' LITTLE BOBBY!"


"YOUR MINE, NOW!", her breath puffed into his bloodless face. "ALL MINE!"


The consuming force of her powerful finger's, seemed to relax, slightly, allowing him to catch his breath, just momentarily, before the awkward motion of her sudden lifting, swept his stomach down deeply into the pit of his gut...

Standing up, she had suddenly lifted him within her fist, as she quickly sprang-up into a standing position on her pink high-heel's...

Cocking her left hip to the side, placing her free hand on it, she haughtily spoke down to him...


"What am I going to do with you?", she purred. "You had us very worried!"

Still trying to push her strong finger's back. "Please, just let me,... let, Me GO!", he screamed!




Jennifer lifted him up closely to her mouth. She opened her finger's away, from around his waist and her eye's fell down upon his nakedness...

The tip of her tongue slipped out from between her ruby red lip's, tracing a thin coating of sparkling salava across the inner-most part, the paler-colored skin refracted the dim light with contrast against her pearl-white teeth.

Her smile, spreading wider, she lowered him down slightly, as she looked away and started walking out of the living room. The cooler air aloft, swirling around through her huge finger's as she carried him along with her, carrying him down the huge hallway of the lower corridor.

"I can't just let you go!", she spoke above him without even looking down...


The ground level corridor had several vacant rooms, that used to be bedrooms and guest rooms. Bob had not been inside any of them before now, so as she took him up inside her grasp and effortlessly captured him, she was taking him into 'unknown' territory...

Three doors down, she turned and opened up a heavy, solid oak door. Quickly stepping inside, she turned around and closed it...

A single light, dimly flickering from what appeared to be an old antique oil-lamp, sat on an end-table next to a huge king sized waterbed.

Allowing him to sit freely within her open palm, she casually carried him over to a solid wood table-top, slowly lowering her hand down she softly placed the backside down onto the surface...

Her face looming above, lowering closer, as she bent down to release him...

Bob slid smoothly out of Jennifer's warm palm and staggered to his bare feet upon the wooden surface. She sat down at a chair that was beyond the distance of the flickering lamps range...

He could only see what was on the tabletop. Everything else in the distance disappeared into the darkness of shadow...except for Jennifer.

The lamp light was just bright enough to illuminate the table top. Which allowed him to see, but at the same time, severely limiting his view of everything else beyond that...

That sinking sensation returned when Jennifer spoke...


"Bobby, You know who I am, right?", she asked.


Bob staggered backward a few steps. He could smell her steamy breath flowing out through her nose.

He bumped into something behind him, he turned to see a huge glass jar with a metal lid. He placed his open hand on the glass and touched it,...it felt strange, he could easily see right through it, but it was solid to the touch, the glass was very clean and pure...nearly twice his height.

He looked up through the side to the bottom of the lid. He could easily see that several small holes had been drilled into the metal lid...'air holes?'

He thought back for a moment, it reminded him of when he was a kid, catching lightining bugs and putting them inside a jar so that he could see them. He remembered punching the air-holes into the lid for that reason...

"Bob, you do recognize me 'don't' you?" her face leaning in closer, hovering directly above him.

"I don't want you to be afraid, but you've been shrunken down to six inches tall. But don't worry though, you'll be safe now, alright. You do trust me, don't you, Bobby?", her word's penetrating his bare skin...

He felt the puffing flutter of her heated breathe's. He looked up at his now gigantic sister-in-law and cowered down with heart-pounding fear...

The size of her mouth was easily large enough to take in half his body, maybe two-thirds!

The gleaming row of her front teeth, shimmering in the 'lamp light'.

Her huge eye's sparkled in the light, sparsely reflecting the flickering flame of the lamp, took on an erie-like, demoness-appearance...

He instantly thought of what Trish had done to him, and his bladder would have emptied, right then and there if there had been anything left inside it!


"Bobby,... can you 'under-stand' me?", she raised her voice, speaking slowly...

Lowering her eye's even closer, she intently inspected his trembling little, doll sized figure.

The only thing that came to mind was, what Trish had done to him, and Now, it was going to begin all over again?

"What's this 'JAR' FOR?", he yelled out, into her huge face...

Slightly cocking her head, and pulling it back, she curiously pondered the minute sound of his miniaturized vocal's...

She smiled, at the tiny voice that spoke up to her. Her face suddenly filling with gleeful delight...


"Aww, now that is just, 'soo cute!'", she expelled!

Her giggling sounded alot like her youngest sister's, her lip's curled up on the sides forming an enormous grinning mouth...

Bob would have jumped from the table top, but the blinding darkness beyond the edge was just too daunting.

Jennifer's head pulled back, and settled in a slight distance further away...

She watched him trembling as he peered back up at her. She loved the way that her mere presents alone simply terrified him...

"That Jar?", she asked as she poked the metal lid with her fingernail.

"Well, I thought that I might need that, but- 'IF', you behave yourself, maybe we won't need to use it?", she whispered matter of factly...

Lifting a single brow she waited for his reaction...

Bob kept backing away from her hugeness, stepping backward around the large glass jar.


"Carly can't wait to see you...she'll be here in a moment", Jen sounded as if she wanted to keep him for herself...

"She's been worried sick about you!", she leaned in slowly...

"I had hoped that you would have stayed inside the Dollhouse, that way you wouldn't have been caught by that little brat,...she didn't 'hurt' you, did she?"


Bob just couldn't believe this, here he was standing before her, his gigantic sister in law, and she was simply ignoring the fact that he was completely naked...

She seemed very interested in his miniature size. She lowered her cupped palm around behind him, forming a wall, blocking him in with just her arm, resting it down on the table.

The inside of her arm, forming a solid barricade, prevented him from backing away, or wondering around any further...


"Jen, why did you do this?", he spoke softly, trembling at her large daunting appearance.


She had placed her other arm down on the table top, encircling him completely...

Her face seemed to enlarge, filling the space above him. Her huge expression, changing from serious to amuzed, and back again...

Her looming being so immense, that she seemed to consume his entire being. The flickering lamp lights luminessence casting fluttering shadows across her high cheekbone's and square jaw-line, the hauntingly ghost-like enormity of her huge face simply filled his vision...

For Bobby, she looked down upon him like a childish 'Goddess'. An all powerful goddess that could swat him like an insect and snuff out his life with little more effort than swatting a fly...

The white skin of her long, looming neck, stretched out over him...

He could see every detail, the smooth skin was like a vast tree trunk, only so warm and soft, and so very much alive.

Her monstrous throat swelled and flexed as she spoke down to him...


"We thought that you'd 'enjoy it', being that it seems to be your ultimate fantasy", she spoke frankly...

"Carly told me that you 'would' so, she actually couldn't wait to see you like this..."

Bob screamed up at her, "CHANGE ME BACK!" "YOU CAN"T EXPECT ME TO 'LIVE' LIKE THIS!"


His tiny squeaking sounded rediculous. Jennifer had to cover her mouth with her finger's to keep from bursting out laughing...

Bob could see her reaction to his tiny-sized temper. The way that her, blushing cheek's rounded out from straining to contain her laughter...proved to him that he must have sounded pretty rediculous.

He let his eye's drift downward into her deep cleveage. The open front of the low-cut blouse allowing him to clearly see the deep valley that disappeared into the darkness below...

The slightest movement of her immense upper body, created a wobbling, shifting motion, of her gigantic breast's.

The overwhelming size of them being more than enough to suffocate him within them. He felt so rediculous as he starred up at her magnificent female form.

"We'll See, just give it a chance okay", she whispered.

"You've only been like this for a week, so your just getting used to it Bob"


"I don't like it, I can't live like this...what about my job?", he stepped closer, becoming a bit more relaxed, but still angered by the fact that he had absolutely no control over the outcome of his situation.


"Don't worry about it", she waved her finger's across his view, sweeping her hand slowly in front of him...


"Your manager thinks that you took a vacation. Carly 'called-in' for you, she told them that you'll be 'off' for at least a month or so..."

Bob interupted her, as he quickly stepped right up under her chin.


"NO, You can't do this!", he screamed. "Change me BACK, RIGHT NOW!"


"I'm afraid I can't do that,...right now, Bobby", she whispered, leaning back, so that she wasn't right above him as she spoke...

"The drug is 'experimental', and I'm still working on an antidote for it, and so far, it looks like it might be about six months before we can test it out for side effects...", she continued.

Bob felt a cool, brisk wave, of outside air... he turned to look out into the vast darkness.

A solid 'cluncking' sound came from the huge door...

"Carly?", Jen asked... "Yeah, It's Me!", she spoke from the dark...


Bob stood starring up at the slowly materializing form of his wife...


Her face filled with a look of concern and fear, as she slowly stepped closer. Her anxious anticipation, seemed to shift toward her sister...


"Oh My god.... is that really 'HIM?', Carly's voice cracked with nerviousness...


She acted as if she were seeing him for the first time, as she slowly squatted down next to the table...

Her eye's wide with wonder, she starred blankly at his naked body...


Bob stepped toward her floating face... "Carly, get me OUT OF HERE!"


Carly pulled back and quickly stood up. Stepping around the table she reached for the lamp and adjusted the flame to a brighter setting.

The light brightened intensely, as she turned the wick up and leaned down above the table...

"Is 'That', really him?", she asked.

"Yep, That's Him", Jen answered.

"Bobby, are you alright?", Carly spoke softly, as if speaking to a small child.


He couldn't believe the true vision of his own eyesight. It was his wife, yes,- but, she was now so immensely humongus!

She looked more beautiful than ever as she stood towering above him...

He watched her exspression suddenly change, as he spoke up to her hovering face...


"Carly, please, just get me out of here!". A wave of blissful joy slowly blossomed within her huge eye's, revealing her lustful excitment...


"Okay, Bobby, here...get on my hand, and let me pick you up...", she slowly lowered her open hand down before his tiny naked figure.


Bob hesitated, but after looking up at her for reassurance, he quickly climbed into her soft palm and sat down...

His naked bottom instantly felt the warmth of her giant palm. The size of her finger's was a bit startling as she gently closed them around him and slowly lifted him up...

Her looming face slowly drifting closer, as she effortlessly elevated his tiny figure up to her level. The way that she held him, gave him a secure sense of releif. She didn't grip her finger's up around him, she just held him loosely allowing him to grab onto her fingertip's.

The room spun around, as she turned to suddenly sit down...

Jennifer spoke from across the table...

"I poked some holes in this jar, put him in there, if you want to keep him safe", she whispered as she slid the jar over closer to her sister...

"I don't think we'll need to do that", Carly said. She slowly began to smile, as she let her tiny husband sit inside her open hand.

"He's going to be a 'good' little boy, aren't you Bobby?", she giggled softly...



*
Ch. 7 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'




Chapter Seven





After Carly had finally reclaimed her tiny husband and returned home, she at first, kept him inside her purse nearly all of the time for safe keeping. She had spoken down to him like a little girl with a new toy. Her vision of romanace, now evolving into this frenzied excogitation; liveliness of fancy, her ultimate fanciful dream finally realized...

She had been very busy preparing for his arrival, but she still needed to do a few more 'little' things...

She had fixed up the top drawer inside her dresser, temporarily, just giving him a single pair of shorts to wear, but nothing else, she liked the way he looked, with just a little pair of tight-white short-pants on. It was so much better than being naked, Bob realized...after such a long while.

She didn't allow him to be alone whatsoever, unless he was inside the dresser drawer, or inside her purse. She kept a very watchful eye on her tiny man and was very much the hovering 'giant' wife.

He had tried to talk with her, like they 'used-to' and her attention to anything that he said wasn't responded to or even concidered, after all, he wasn't to worry about such things anymore...


"Carly, we need to talk about this, sweety", he yelled up into her bill board sized face.


"God your just sooo CUTE!", swiftly ensnaring his leg's within her powerful finger's and gathering him up into her bosom...


She seemed to be extremely fasinated by the sound of his dwarfed voice, so much 'so', that each time he tried to speak to her, she would scoop him up and smother him with giantess kisses!

Snuggling him up into the front of her neck, slidding her finger's over him and groping his tiny figure tightly into her huge consuming bust. Like a small puppy, or a kitten, he was now Carly's little 'snuggle-buggy'...

She completely ignored anything that he tried to say, and had gone on about it, as if he were just some tiny little pet, that had to be cared-for and protected. But, had no real purpose, other than just being a cute little plaything- for her, her husband, that she now owned like a perfect little plaything.

The first night came, and he wondered what she would do with him. The thought of sleeping inside that huge bed together with her enormous giant body, really scaired him. He was so afraid that she would crush him as she slept...

He watched her get undressed. She slipped off her short's and unlatched her bra, casually removing her clothes as if she were all alone in the bedroom. The sight of her muscular thigh's as she stepped out of the pants and removed her thong pantie's, wriggling her butt as she worked them down across her large thigh's...

She smiled as she stepped over to the bed and sat down. "Sorry baby, it's that time of the month again...", she blushed slightly. "Sleep tight, Bob I'll see you in the morning".

Although, he should have realized that she wouldn't take a chance like that...

The drawer was pushed nearly closed, as she securely tucked him inside, and went to bed, alone...

He couldn't sleep inside the make-shift 'pantie bed', and he tossed and turned all night. He felt so completely alone now, like a side show freak, trapped inside a cage with a beautiful mistress whom only kept for reasons that she knew, and which was no concern of his...

As he pondered his knew place in life, now, at only six-inches-tall, his deepest depression enveloped him.

The theme of most of his GTS story's were very much like his true reality, now. He began to concider that if anyone deserved to be shrunken, it was him...



***


The first few days were very slow, as Carly set up the dollhouse inside their spare room. She had taken most everything out of it, repainted all the interior walls, and all the furniture was updated with nearly exact replicas of their own original furniture.

She had taken great pains in making up the little miniature house to look exactly like the house that they were living in. The kitchen and the bath room, slightly larger than their full size house, but other than that, she had pretty much created a mini-sized copy of the young couples rental house.

Carly had such an infantile rationality, her anticipation for becoming a true 'giantess', even if only inside their spare room, had driven her to the edge of derangement. Her alienation toward her husband, that was only dimly aware of her slighted lucidity, thought that it was just her pent-up enthusiasm...

She completely ignored him as the 'man' that he used to be. He was just an unreal, imaginary, novelty, that she had devised in her dream's, conceived over the span of her childhood years. Her fasination now realized, she could experience what it would be like to reach down and pick up a fully grown man inside her hand and hold him.

Her finger's were so strong. Bob tried to resist her grasp several times, and she delighted in the way that he struggled around inside her fist...

"Ha- ahh, you can't git away from ME!", she would playfully snarl, followed by persistant giggling and smothering kisses...

"Carly Please don't do this!", he yelled up at her huge smiling face...

"Come ON!", she would say, as she carried him into the bathroom so that he could watch her wash her hair.



***



Whenever she had to leave the house, if she didn't put him inside her purse and take him along, she would leave him inside the dresser drawer, stranded there, until she returned...

It was the third day being home, and Bob had began to realize that his petite little wife no longer thought of him as a man. She thought of him as a little 'pet'...

Carly had left to go to the store, she needed to run a few errands and some other 'Big-People' thing's-'as she referred to it', casually sounding as though 'he' himself, no longer needed to concern himself with such things...

Bob sat inside the partially opened drawer looking out across the bedroom. He could see out through the window into their driveway. He could see the front-end of his own car, parked there in front of the garage.

He crawled up onto a huge stack of neatly folded panties and raised up on his knee's to try and see out farther into their yard beyond his car...

He heard the sound of a lawnmower engine running, and was curious to see who it was...

The mower had made a single pass across the yard and turned around and was making it's way back.

The 'bright' colored, canary yellow, bikini-top caught his eye as he saw her making a wide turn around and bounced across the hump of the curb and started back on her second past...

It was unmistakably, his middle-aged landlord 'Sandra'. Her large boob's jiggled and bounced as she speedily throttled up the riding mower and zoomed across the yard.

He continued to watch her as she quickly mowed the front yard. The view from his perch inside the open drawer, from higher up inside the upstairs bedroom, gave him a bird's eye view of his giant sized land-lady...

Her long braided ponytail swept across her back as she bounced past the window. The thought of her discovering him sent a chill down his spine...

He knew that she had her own key to the house, and she had been known to go inside when they weren't at home. He couldn't get the drawer shut on his own, and he couldn't get down from the dresser top without his wife's assistance.

It was like a 40 ft. drop to the floor, and he knew that he couldn't do it...

His only chance was to crawl deeply into the folded underthings and burrow into the material as far as he could.

He waited nervously, as she finished mowing the front yard and continued into the back. He had mowed the yard dozens of times himself and he knew that it would take a little while longer to do the backyard.

He made sure that he had a clear tunnel through the neatly folded walls of softness...

The narrow space between two rows of Carly's favorite undie's, was an insult to injury, as he thought about what his life had now become....

He felt like an diminutive little shrimp, completely helpless, the everyday minutiae of his new life, being such that it was, had diminished his personal image so greatly that he was drifting into a state of depression that was begining to take its toll...

Here he was, getting ready to 'hide' from a 30 year old divorcee, that most likely couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag...


***


Although, she could, turn a few heads at her age... Sandra's tall, thin, statuesque figure, was that of a younger, 'Madonna'-ish', party girl.

Whenever Bob had walked over to her place, just across the road, she would always demand that he sit down for awhile and have a drink with her. He had to personally walk over and pay their rent, it was part of her agreement when they had signed the lease...

Sandra enjoyed having that type of control over them. She wanted them to bring the check to her on the first of the month and if they were late, a ten-percent penalty 'could', and would be added to the payment.

She loved it when Bob came over 'alone' to pay the rent. She was flirty, and very attentive towards him, acting as though she would allow 'him' more time, if he needed it, and that she could wait longer for the money...

"It's no problem Bobby, just pay when you can", she would say, as she poured his bourbon...



Bob always paid on time though, and tried to be as corgel with her as possible. Her 'cougar-ish' and predatory-type reception always creeped him out though, he didn't want to insult her, so he played along, but his marrage to Carly was not something that he was willing to gamble with...

Her sexual attraction toward him was always in a 'playful' type way, that she could pass-off as, just her way of 'being nice', but Bob knew that she would have climbed on top of him and rocked his world if he would have given her the chance.

So, as always, he would down the drink as quickly as possible, drop the check on her counter-top and excuse himself with some awkward, last minute explaination, as to why he had to leave.

She would follow him outside and brush up against him, always presenting her long luscious leg's displayed within a short, flimsy, split-leg dress that fluttered around her upper thigh's and opened up with the slightest bit of twirling...

She would carry the rental check with her, outside, and sometimes, 'accidentally', (on purpose) it would slip from between her finger's and flutter to the ground at her feet...


"Oop's, I dropped it!", she would say, as she looked to him with a devilish familiarity.

Reluctantly, Bob would bend down at her feet to pick up the dropped check. Sandra's feet would quickly step closer, to easily allow him a quick and clear view of her nylon stocking's...


"Sorry, I'm such a 'klutzy' one' today. I think it's this new dress", she would point out, trying to draw his attention to her long leg's the very moment he was squatted down before her...

Bob couldn't help but take a quick glance, her leg's were simply beautiful inside those shimmering nylons...

"Do you like it?", she asked. Displaying herself above him with an adoring set of hungry eyes.


"Yes, it's very pretty", he said, while quickly standing up and stepping away from her hypnotic stare.

Every month, it was the same routine...



***



Just then, he heard the lawn-mower shut off...


He listened for that familiar sound of the back door's jiggling lock.


Considering his circumstances, and the way that Carly had been so 'carefree' about his situation, ignoring anything that he tried to say. His will to survive, and continue to live like this, was quickly slipping away...he didn't want to hide from her, he couldn't, he was sick of hiding from 'everyone' all the time...

He heard the door knob, as the key was thrust into it and jingled around...

He didn't move. He just sat there on the folded stack of panties and waited...

He figured that if Sandra found him, she might actually help him some way...

Or, at least, force Carly to do something about it. Maybe she would be his saving grace?

The state of mind that he was in, he didn't really care anymore...he was sick of living like this.


He didn't even try to hide, as he heard her heavy footsteps climbing the stairway. The sound of rubber flip-flop's smacking against bare feet 'clapped' together with each step, as his giant landlady invaded his private space...

He heard her enter the bathroom and turn on the water. She was washing her hand's, he could tell from the sound of the splashing water.

Afterward, she stepped into the bedroom with a curiously, wandering, set of sparkling eye's...


"Bobby?" "Carly?" "Anyone here?", she spoke outwardly, as if she were expecting someone to be at home.

Quickly realizing that she was 'apparently', all alone, she headed straight from the doorway to Carly's jewelry cabinet.

Bob watched her from the dresser as she carefully pulled open the tiny drawers and inspected the contents inside.

Her huge form bending over the cabinet revealed her sweaty back, and her bare skin leg's. The white short-shorts was so extremely tight, that it was clear to see that she wore nothing underneath them...

She picked up a small diamond earring, and held it up. The mirror behind the cabinet allowed her to view the piece as she held it to her ear, and carefully studied her reflection.

A couple more pieces were quickly viewed and she soon became bored with that...


She stood up, and stretched her arm's above her head, slowly turning around as she scanned the entire room for anything that would catch her curious eye.


When her eye's eventually fell upon him, just sitting there watching her, she stood frozen for a lingering moment...

A blank look of sudden confusion filled her face, her blushing complection, 'flashed' as the blood quickly washed away, draining from her flushed cheek's...

She released a quick breath, and lowered her arm's. A look of terminal shock grew more extreme as she causiously stepped closer, to more closely see the most fasinating sight that she'd ever seen...


"Bobby,....is that ...you?", her mouth barely forming the words, as she stood mesmerized by his miniature little form...


"What's up, Sandra?", he casually yelled up to her...


"Ooooo-shit-the-bed!", she exclaimed!

Her eye's rolling back into her head she nearly fainted and stumbled backward over to the bed, collapsed down into it with a clambering crash...

She maintained herself, uneasily, as she gasped a few deeply quickened breaths, and regained her sense of awareness.


"Am I Dreaming?", she quietly whispered.


Bob stood up and waved to her... "Nope, Your not dreaming, it's really me, Sandra!"


Her bloodless face trembled as she took in the incredible sight. It was him... surely enough, her renter, Bobby... but, he was only the size of an action figure!

Sandra sat up, leaning on one elbow, starring back in total disbelief...


It took several minutes before she could manage to stand up. The sight of a man being so small was simply impossible, but yet, here he was, right in front of her!

She looked all around in confusion, waiting for some explanation for this strange discovery...

Slowly and causiously, she carefully stepped closer to him. Her trembling jitter's gradually increased, as she closed the distance between them. Her finger's closed together over her mouth as she slowly approached him.

The fear inside her huge eye's quickly faded away, replaced with a look of complete fasination.

Entirely shocked, and completely fasinated, Sandra stepped directly over to the dresser and placed her elbow down onto the edge.


"How did you get so....Little?", she whispered.

"God, your like a little 'DOLL', an actual living 'Doll'", she moved her face up closer...


The glittering sparkle within her flickering eye's consumed his entire view as she slowly continued to encroach upon his narrow opening inside the drawer.

Her lip's were puffy and swollen from a recent shot of botox. The mole on the right side of her jaw seemed alot bigger as she leaned inward and intently studied her tiny, little tenant...

Her fingernail appeared before him and touched lightly against his chest. Bob fell backward and rolled away from it. He rolled off of the stack of panties and slid down between two rows...


"Oop's, were'd ya GO?, Sandra's voice raised in pitch, as she changed her voice to that of an amazed, little girl...

Her fasination fueled her curiousity...


Her finger's fluttered above him as they slowly came closer...


"I'm gonna git you!"



*
End Notes:

Thanks for reading!  Please review, I hope to get better at writing and your suggestions are my only critque's.....

Ch. 8 Under Sandra's Control by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Thanks again for the reviews!  I think riczar might enjoy these next two chapters with Sandra...

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Eight





"You can't do this Sandra, Carly will know that 'you' took me!", Bob frantically screamed out!

Raising her voice, to be heard over the roaring sound of the riding mower...

"OH, I DON'T KNOW", she yelled down from above.. a wide smile spreading across her face.

Bob could feel the sound of her heavy 'chuckling' laughter, as she throttled up the riding mower and drove off.

He had been wedged tightly into the humidly hot, sweat-coated groove, that centered her bright orange bikini top. The size of her breast's easily held him trapped firmly in-place as she bounced across the front yard and crossed the roadway...

Just his head poking out from the clevage, his shoulder's pressed tightly into the sweltering softness. He violently bounced around as he watched the view of his giant landlady's, humongous house, slowly come into focus.

Sandra quickly sped around the house to her back yard. Quickly parking the riding mower beside her back door, she pulled the keys out and unstraddled the mower, swiftly bounding up the steps to the door...

Her heart was pounding rapidly, as she closed the door behind her and slid the lock into place. She rested for a short moment, just catching her breath, leaning against the inside of the door. Bob looked all around the huge kitchen, the smell of roast beef filled the air...

Sandra slowly stepped away from the door and turned around to look out through her front room. She could see directly across the street from her front window, to Bob and Carly's house. She took a quick check to see if Carly had returned yet...

Realizing that she hadn't, Sandra smiled devilishly as she headed down the steps to her basement. The cooler air from the lower level drifted up through her clevage as Bob struggled to steady himself within the cramped space.

Sandra's bikini top briefly tightened up, just before it slipped free and dropped away from her huge rounded mammary's...

He thought, at first, he was about to fall....when he slowly started to slide down between Sandra's sweaty boobs, her right hand quickly grabbed him from behind and pressed his body into her sweaty skin...


"Whoops, Ha-haaa, 'I' got ya!", she said, giggling while wrapping her finger's around him, gently securing her grasp...

"Here, now you stay right there, Okay!", she firmly spoke down to him.


Bob was slowly released onto the edge of her gurgling hot-tub. A narrow plastic ledge that run completely around the huge bubbling pool was only about two feet wide, very wet and slippery...

He quickly sat down so that he could hang on to the sides with his hand's. Looking up, he saw Sandra's huge behind slowly bending down as she pulled off her white short-pant's...

The giant form of her huge naked body soon filled his entire view...

He felt his heart pounding as she turned around to face him. Her giant-sized, bare naked boob's, wobbled slightly as she turned her toe's inward and pressed her knee's together.

Bob couldn't believe it! She had waxed every square inch of her spectacular body!

Her flawless skin was incredibly perfect! She did a slow twirl, and bent down to pick up her discarded short's. She walked over to a chair and laid them down across the arm.

Bob couldn't stop himself from watching her magnificent ass, as she swayed from side to side...

Turning back to face him again, she smiled wickedly and tossed her head back to laugh with a hoarse, spine tingling, explosive burst of feminine laughter...


"Oh Bobby, you look so sweet, just sitting there!", she barked out in excitment!


Slapping her bare feet across the cement floor, she plattered toward the tub with a rush of enormous fluid motion...

He watched her gigantic figure step-up and over the side, as she swiftly slid her feet into the bubbling water. He watched the water level rise up as she slipped on into the tub all the way to her waist...

Her huge boob's floated above the surface while she slowly submerged her colossal body. She giggled again and moved across the water like a shark...

Bringing her face up closely, she smiled at her little guest with a possessive gaze. The warm steam rose up from the pool and filled the air all around the tub, creating a foggy, denseness, that enhanced the luscious bitterness permeating the air.


"Mmm, Bobby this feels great, you should take a dip...", her voice rumbled.


Her dripping wet finger's slipped out of the bubbling froth and appeared in front of him. Rising up next to him, her hand loomed like a snake standing on it's tail...about to strike.

Her smile widened playfully, as she moved in even closer...

Bob couldn't escape on the narrow plastic ledge. He could just try to keep his place, as her giant finger's slowly clamped around him...

Like picking an apple, she plucked him up and swept him across the water, just above the bubbling surface. Her warm, wet, finger's adjusting to his struggling limb's she effortlessly captured her tiny playmate, and brought him directly over in front of her bare naked chest...

Her glissening wet skin reflected the light, the shimmering gleam of cascading streams drifted down over her huge bobbing breast's. The sight of her tongue as it wriggled around within her mouth filled his view while she held him up before her face...

Pressing her wide thumb, covering all of his waist, she centered the pressure on his crotch and worked the pad of her thumb against his miniature cock.

Her heated breath poured out around him as she held him so closely. The gurgling pressurized force of the water jets constantly gargling the froth, all around him, seemed to drawl his tiny body into it...

Feeling the tight grasp of her powerful finger's, as she easily ripped away his short's and flung them out into the endless fog, he suddenly felt the consuming heat of her powerfully controlling hand's.

Holding him just before an engorged protruding nipple, that was just slightly larger than his head, he barely had time to brace himself as she abruptly forced his trapped face directly into it...


"eeeew...yeah, Mmmmmm...tha-feeels-sooo-gooodaa"


The underside of her chin looming above, the rumbling of her consuming voice, the irregular gurgling of the heated frothy water steaming the air all around...


"Ohhh baby, such a tiny little mouth...yesss!", she moaned.


He was forced into the stiffening knob with a mashing thrust of inescapable control.

Forced to try and suck an enormous nipple that was growing more solid as he licked at the taught skin...

Kneading the flesh of her huge breasts, giving in, compressing around his tiny figure, while she swiftly stuffed and pressed him into the huge set of magnificent mammarys...

He gasped for a breath between swallowing compressions, as she wallowed his tiny naked body into her consuming bosom...

His tiny penis gripped up between her thumb and finger was tugged and squeezed in a soft milking motion....

His legs were alternately dipped down into the gurgling froth, as she easily bobbed up and down in the heated water.

Dipping her huge boobie's down into the pool, and toying with her tiny playmate, Sandra quickly found herself becoming more and more arroused...

Holding him within her single hand, she continued to wallow his little body while her other hand slipped down between her leg's...

Bob was released and recaptured, as she toyed with him. Allowing him to slid down across her boob's she dropped him atop each one, switching back and forth as she pleased, plopping his tiny figure on the left then the right...

He plunged into the frothy foam between her sagging breast's and attempted to tread water. He would be left for only a short moment before her finger's quickly retreived him and lifted him back up above the floating enormities...

The exquisite softness of her ample breast's was simply amazing. He couldn't help but feel arroused as he repeatedly slid down over the slippery warmth and splashed into the heated water...

Sandra frantically pleasured herself, gasping with exultation...

Her head fell back as she sank down deeply, clamping her thigh's tightly together...

Bob was forced to grab onto her braided rope-like, pony-tail, and climb-up, and out onto her slippery wet shoulder. She had collapsed with sexual release, and temporarily slumped back into the cradling head-rest...

Sandra's large open ear, right in front of him, as she turned her head and caught her breath, revealed the row of several punctured ring-holes, where she'd peirced into them in an outline along the edge of the outer most rim.

The large vein in the side of her neck 'pulsed' with thrusting flow, as her tremendous heart shook her entire body like a powerful diesel engine.

Her large body steaming with warmth, created even more fog to form around him. A dense cloud of steamy fog, and her pumping chest breathing faster and faster...

He sat inside the depression of her bare shoulder, where her collar-bone gave him a solid seat. Letting his feet hang down over, he looked down between them and saw her giantess nipple, as it just barely broke the surface, occasionally, dipping down under and rising back out with each breath that she took...


Yelling into her huge ear-hole, Bob desparately tried to get her attention...


"Sandra?", he yelled out. "Please Sandra, let me out of here!"

Her head slightly turned, as she heard his tiny voice...


"Oh, Bobby that was great!", she whispered huskily. Instinctively reaching for him, a purely unconscious reaction, she swiftly captured him up inside her grasp and held him in front of her sleepy eye's...

"Awww, look at your lil' diddler....it's looks sooo-hard!", she purred.


"Mmmmm, let me seee...", she softly whispered...


Her huge mouth swiftly pressed against his entire middle...

The heated compression of her enormous mouth enveloped his entire lower body. The powerful tip of her slathering tongue swirled and dipped between his trapped thigh muscle's, securely conforming around his rigid erection and masterfully massageing his miniscule ball's...


"Ahhh, God!", he gasped out in shock....


The instantaneous sensation of her enormous, consuming mouth, sent explosive waves of undulating pleasure coursing throughout his paralized body...

Her huge teeth clamped over his hip's, as she held him laid out across her open palm. Her breath poured out across his chest as she devoured his captive little body like a hungry cat chewing the meat off of a rib-bone!


Within moments, Bob was shooting his seed into the vast darkness of her enormous oven-like mouth.

Her tongue relentlessly continued to slather his tiny-sized erection, teasing his miniature, writhing figure, as if she were just casually sucking on a 'lolly-pop'...

Nibbling on his knee's, sucking at his feet and licking his chest and face...

Gasping sporadically as she splattered her powerful tongue across his naked body, he fought to catch a single breath beneath her devouring mouth...

Her relentless, slobbering tongue attack's, driving him wild with overwhelming arrousal, his stiffening cock returning to a full throbbing erection, while he desparately tried to just protect his face from the slathering giantess tongue.


"MMMmmmm, -(Slurp!)- did ja' cumm yet, lil' guy?", her heated breath puffing into his face...


Still holding him sprawled out across her open palm she pulled him back slightly, to inspect his panting little figure...

"Bobby?", she whispered playfully. "Are you okay?"


Bob sat up, and rolled onto his knee's, completely covered in sticky-sweet salava, he waved his hand's at her signaling for her to stop...


"No More!", he gasped. "I Can't Breath!"


"Aww, come-on Robert.... I thought you'd like that?", she snickered...


"My, oh- 'MY', look at dat' lil' pecker!", she wickedly smiled. "Look HOW 'hard' it is..."

Bob felt so rediculously helpless as she simply held him up like a bare naked hot-dog, sitting on a fresh baked bun...


"Mmmm, pretty tastie stuff little man, I think I could just eat you UP!", she softly giggled.

The breeze from her heated breath whafting across his chilling skin, felt so 'strangely' wonderful...

Sandra's predacious smile sent a chill of fear up his miniature spine. Her heated breath was so strong and powerful as she simply blew it across her palm, playfully toying with him like some tiny helpless, baby animal.

Her huge intimidating lip's, slightly wrinkled and puffy, appeared like huge pink pillows...

The lively, bluish-colored, flickering wet tongue, probing around inside the hollow of her enormous mouth, like a wild 'faceless' reptile, trying to escape the imprisonment of those huge white teeth.

Huge feminine fingers gently curled-up around him, easily forming an inescapable confinement, as Sandra slowly began to rise up out of the water...

"Come-on, Bobby...let's go get dried-off, and get something to eat, I'M HUNGRY!", she spoke downwardly toward him, as she awkwardly grunted, while lifting her colossal, dripping wet body out of the bubbling water...

His fully erect cock still standing firmly, as she casually whipped him around and climbed out of the hot tub. The cooler outside air, quickly disolving his arrousal as he clung to the pad of her huge thumb...

Dripping wet and steaming, her tremendous figure stepped out onto the open floor. Bob was swept around and quickly dumped out onto the cushion of a huge chair seat...

He rolled over and tried to gather up his bearing's. The chill in the cooler air caused him to start shivering...

A large shadow spread out around him. He looked up to see the towering figure of his now gigantic mistress. Her dripping wet nakedness glimmering in the dim light, turgid nipples standing out like bullets, the trickling streams of draining bathwater dribbling down over her glorious form making her appear even bigger than life.


Wrapping the towel around her right shoulder, she tied it off at her left hip and bent down to place her open palm down next to him...

The sight of her huge, warm palm, opening out before him, as daunting as it seemed, still had an enticing invitation compared to the chilly outside air.

Bob carefully crawled into it, and instantly felt the soothing warmth against the smooth skin of her huge cupped hand. The lifting motion, a sudden rush of swiftly rising force, caused him to quickly put his hand's down to brace himself, as he rocketed upward in a surge of powerful motion...

The sweeping movement of her walk, as he rode along at her waist level, seemingly, floating along, next to her mighty hip.

His eye's scanned upward along her side as the towel gapped open and allowed him to see her magnificent bare skinned belly...

The incredible view brought on an obsequious attentiveness toward his gigantic female captress.

The taught abdominal muscles flexing and twisting as she climbed the stairway, the wobbling shift of her huge boob's rocking gently inside the moist towel created a slight skifting sound as they rubbed against the damp cotton material.

Bob felt his heart pounding inside his chest as his ridged erection grew stiff between his bracing thigh muscle's... he had to spread his knee's wider and drop down into a bowing position so that he could maintain his place within her floating open palm...

Sandra casually stepped up the stairway, making her way back into her kitchen. She stepped over to the table and in one swift motion, she swept her hand down onto the table top...


"Wait here okey-dokey, Bobby. I'll be right back, Okay?", she said, as she quickly dumped him out, tilting her hand and forcing her tiny passenger to slide off onto the table.

She swiftly stepped away, turning to the side she spoke over her shoulder, "Don't go anywhere..."


Bob watched her incredible figure, as her magnificent hip's shifted away. His cock was twitching between his leg's as he gazed up hopelessly at her magnificent Ass...

He heard her giggling as she stepped out of sight, her voice faded away as she continued talking, slowly drifting out of his hearing range...








*
End Notes:

Please leave a comment, and thanks for reading!

Ch. 9 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Peter Parker might like this chapter....and I know he'll like chapter 10!

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Chapter Nine




Carly returned from the city after completing several errands that she'd had to do, she instantly noticed that Sandra had mowed the yard. The smell of fresh-cut grass, lingered in the air as she opened her car door and stepped around to retrieve the packages from the trunk.

Her instinct told her that something didn't feel quite right...

She grabbed up the bags and hurried into the house. Her second thought, as she quickly realized that the door was unlocked.... she was 'sure' that she had locked-it when she left...

Dropping the bags in the center of the kitchen floor, she scrambled up the stairs to check on her miniature husband...

The top drawer was completely shut...tight! Carly quickly pulled it open and removed all the folded under-garmets, and clean socks from inside drawer...

She swiped her hand around inside the empty drawer.....no sign of little Bob anywhere!

Her heart racing, she ran back downstairs and out the backdoor. Her driveway was four long leaps as she sprinted across it, and ran across the street toward Sandra's house...

She was panting hard when she reached the front steps and quickly pushed the button for the 'doorbell'. The musical tones played out the first few notes of an old german tune, 'Stille Nacht' (Silent Night)...

Carly heard some shuffling, movement inside the house, she peeked into the window from the side glass to see if she could see her coming.

Sandra approached the door slowly, brushing her hair back and straightening out her skirt-tail, she peeked out through the side window to see Carly standing on her porch.

Carly noticed the curtain move and prepared herself as Sandra opened the door...

Her hair had been released from the braided ponytail and her low-cut blouse barely covered the bare skinned, inner most area of her large breast's. The shimmering nylon material glissened in the light as she stepped back from the door and allowed her excited guest to enter.


"Hello Carly, come in...Come in!", she spoke out through the screen door.


Carly pulled the door open and stepped inside. She frantically looked all around as she entered the house.

"Hello Sandy,.. I was just, wondering, did you go into our house, while I was gone", she firmly asked her...

Sandra sat down in her plush white chair and crossed her leg's. "Here, have a seat dear", she told her, pointing to the couch across from her...

Carly sat down, slowly, she watched the middle-aged woman very closely, she didn't seem to be preoccupied by anything...

Sandra started to get up, "Can I get you something to drink?", she asked anxiously...

"No, I don't have time for that now", she abruptly said, raising her voice as she tried to maintain her anger...

"DID YOU,...go inside the house when you were over there mowing the yard?", she repeated her urgent question...


Sandra looked startled, as she slowly scooted back into her large 'throne-like' chair. Her expression changing from pleasant, to concerned, she cleared her throat as if she had to cough and paused for a moment to collect her thought's.

She took on the presense of a 'Queen' as she adjusted herself inside the cushion and focused on aligning her perfect posture...


"Um, Yes Carly, I DID, I went inside to get a drink of water, and use the bathroom." Her voice straining to contain her poker-faced charade.

"Why?,...you seem upset dear, is something wrong?", she 'innocently' added.


"Did you go into our bedroom?", Carly asked, frankly and 'to-the-point'.


"Before I answer that, Let me pour us a drink, 'sweety'...I think, I know what this is all about, and I 'know', that you'll need a nice 'drink' too, after "I", explain the way that this is going to work, Okay?"

Sandra's demeanor, suddenly changing like the 'flick' of a switch. Her peircing silver-grey-eye's flickered with an inner-witchcraft that sent out a commanding mysteriousness...


"I've got something that 'YOU' want, and as long as we're nice to each other, I see no reason why we both can't come to some sort of agreement? "Now let me get us that drink...", she spoke confidently.

She rose up, swaying her wide-set hip's expressively as she made her way into the kitchen.

Carly felt a prickling tingle drift up the back of her neck. Watching Sandra's wide-set hip's drift into the open dining area, her profound statement lingering foremost in her frustrated mind, she sat on the edge of her seat and waited for her to return with the drinks.

Sandra quickly returned, she held two whiskey glasses in one hand and the open bottle of 'Johnny Walker' in the other...

Reseating herself, she casually glanced toward her impatient guest, "Here, you pour".


Carly stood and stepped over closer, to bend down and pick up the bottle. She thought about breaking it down over her head, but realized that she had no idea where, or what, this devious witch had done with, or 'to' her little Bobby?

Pouring the first glass neatly full, she tipped the bottle back and poured a half into the other...

She sat down the bottle and started to reach for the half glass, when Sandra quickly snatched it up.

"Drink-up, Carly.... It'll help you relax.", she firmly spoke.


"Sandra, if you 'hurt'' him, I swear to god...", Carly started to threaten her...

"Oh No...I'd never do 'anything' like that!", she confirmed, as she watched the younger girl pick up the full glass of scotch...

"I just want to know how you did it, that's all..." "I know that your sister Jennifer has got to have something to do with this,...right?"

Carly just starred back at her with a blank-look of pent-up anger. She didn't want to get her sister in trouble, and she was terrified of what had happened to her husband.

She didn't know Sandra, all that well, and had no idea what she was capable of...

"Where is he?" "I want to see him, right now!", Carly demanded!


"Patience, my dear.... I need to know just 'exactly', how you've managed to accomplish this propitious little endeavor", Sandra's eye's widened with intensity...


"You tell me how you did it, and I'll give him back to you, safe and sound, no harm done".


"I want to see him first", Carly demanded.


Sandra took a slow sip from the glass and sat back, she took another sip and set the glass down.


"Alright", "but"- "you must 'under-stand' that, he's 'all-mine' untill I get what I want!", she whispered.

Carly nodded, but felt an urgent need to jump across the coffee table and strangle the arrogant witch.


Sandra stood up, and motioned for Carly to follow her as she exited the living room. The two of them walked through the kitchen and into the sunken-floored area of the elaborate back den. The huge room had a huge fireplace and a large bay window, that allowed a solid beam of radiant sunlight to shine into the room. The light casting an erie glow throughout the antique-ish old style furnishings...

A shepard's hook on a flat, metal, platform stand, held an old wrought-iron birdcage. The beam of sunlight glanced off the metal bars of the large cage, with a glimmering sheen of solidity...

Inside the slightly shifting prison-cell, a tiny naked male figure stood clinging to the bars like a desparate criminal pleading for release...

A large, heavy-metal pad-lock hung from the single door's latch, securely imprisoning the captive little man locked inside.

Carly quickly made her way over to the cage. The hanging cage was elevated to her shoulder level, and she reached up and easily turned the whole structure around to allow her tiny husband to face her...

"Bobby?", she whispered through the bars. "Did she hurt you?"


Bob hung tightly onto the bars, as his giant wife turned the huge cage around toward her face...


"Get away from me!", Bob yelled up into her expectant eye's...

"Just leave me alone, I can't 'STAND' this anymore!", he frantically screamed out!


Sandra's chuckling laughter erupted from behind, while she found his tiny outburst so amuzing, the thought of her having such complete control over this entire situation, just added to her empowerment.

"Maybe, he wants to stay with 'ME' from now on", Sandra said, as she giggled with delight...

Carly felt her rage rising as she inspected the large padlock. The iron cage was very heavy and she could see that her tiny naked husband was hopelessly trapped inside unless she could get the key to that lock.

"I'm so sorry Baby", she whispered. "I'm gonna get you outta there".


Sandra stepped over next to the cage and lowered her face down closely...


"There's my little 'tennant', heh, heh, he-he, he... he really looks so adorable in there don't you think?"

Bob let his grasp release from the bars, stepping back away from the two 'huge' faces, that had suddenly filled his entire view.

"Maybe If he stayed right 'here', with me, I could reduce your rent?", Sandra comically suggested, as she grabbed hold of the side and gently shook the cage...

Bob was suddenly shifted, and he swiftly fell onto his bare-ass as the floor tilted under his feet, knocking him off balance.

Carly grabbed hold of Sandra's shoulder and pushed her back. The middle-aged woman stumbled and quickly stepped backward just barely catching her fall as she swiftly grabbed hold of an old armchair and awkwardly caught herself...


"Hay, Missy!", she snapped! "If you want to see your 'tiny', little bug-faced husband again, you better not 'ever' touch me like that!"

Standing up, Sandra stepped toward her and confronted her head on...


"Okay, visiting hours are OVER!", she blerted out! "Get away from my little pet. He has to rest up, for his duty's, and believe me, he's gonna need all the strength he can get!"

Carly was shoved backward, as Sandra's long leg's stepped into her and pushed her away from the cage.

Bob watched helplessly, as his wife stumbled backward and fell onto the floor...

Sandra stepped up and reached onto the fireplace mantle and removed a small chrome pistol from behind a picture frame...

Motioning for Carly to get up, she side-stepped back toward the front room. "Come on, let's go finish our drinks and discuss the details of our little agreement"

Carly slowly got up, and looked back to her tiny husband as he stood inside the swaying cage...

He looked so frail, and defenseless. He had to hang-on to the iron bars to steady himself, as the cage tilted and slowly twirled around from Sandra's careless hand's.

"I'll be back for you sweety, I promise... I Love You, Bobby". Carly's voice cracked as she tried to sound brave for her miniature husband...

Sandra held the handgun directed at Carly's back, as she walked her back out into the front room.

"Set down and finish that drink, Carly", the middle-aged woman demanded.


Carly sat down and raised the glass to her mouth and took a quick sip. The bitter taste burned her tongue as she continued to suck at the rim of the glass...

Sandra sat back-down and crossed her leg's. She kept the pistol casually directed toward her angered guest, while she too began to slurp at the dark liquor.

A long silents lingered as the two women starred each other down...

The whiskey slowly took effect, and loosened Carly's tongue, just as Sandra had expected. The younger girl began to explain everything to her, about how, her and her sister Jennifer, had shrunken Bob down.

After hearing all the pertinent details, Sandra soon had all the incriminating information she needed to blackmail these two sisters for anything that she wanted...

Although, first of all, she just had to get her hand's on some of that 'shrinking-stuff'...

Carly, had to promise Sandra that she would get her a dose of the 'shrinking serum', and- after Sandra had a chance to use it, (Just to be sure that it really worked) she would then, and only then, allow Carly to have her tiny husband back.



***


Bob quickly huddled down into the back of the cold metal cage. He heard the 'cracking' footfalls entering the den. Sandra's eyes were slightly red and glassy, she stumbled awkwardly, as she stepped down into the sunken floor of the large room.

Catching herself, she expelled a goofy giggle. She carried her whiskey tumbler in one hand and the pistol in the other...

She appeared like an frizzy-haired supermodel on a drunken stupor.

Her drink had gone straight to her head, and she had poured herself another, just after she had gotten rid of Carly...


"bob,bob,...Bobby!", she slurred. Her mouth was red. Her tongue, and lips were slightly swollen and inflamed, she staggered toward the cage and reached out to grab the padlock. Her finger's grazed the door and caused it to tilt back and swirl around...

She was clearly drunk, and her clumsy actions sent a sting of fear through him as he helplessly watched her fumbling with the key to the padlock. She set the pistol down on the closest chair seat, and dug the key out of her clevage with two finger's...

Stopping to set her drink down next to the gun, she brushed her hair back with her finger's and casually released a quick, nearly silent, burb. Her breath whafted through the bars as she peeked in at her tiny prisoner...

"Hello, little man!", she smiled wider, as her eye's settled upon him...

"Let's play a little game...O-kay?", her large finger's clawed at the lock, as she clamped it up within her fingertip's and concentrated on inserting the key...

Bob was terrified of her before when she had first captured him, but now, she was drunk!

The powerful fumes of whiskey swirled around as she carelessly tilted the cage and shook it around while trying to get the lock undone...

Bob was scooting across the floor and bracing himself to bump the opposite side, when the cage suddenly tilted the otherway, and he was swiftly tossed backward...


"Whoops, sorry lil' guy...". Her huge finger's gripped at the door and 'Popped' it open after she had removed the heavy lock.

He found himself crawling backward, trying to stay out of reach of her encroaching fingertip's...


"Come-eer' Bobby, I just want to get you out of there, alright?", she whispered with a thick tongue.

"Sandra NO, just leave me alone!", he frantically screamed!


"Oh No, I'm not gonna leave my little 'Boy-Toy' in jail all the time, Ba-sides, we're gonna play a little GAME!"

The skin of her claw-like finger's were cool, as they spidered out, and wrapped around his waist. He sucked-in a quick breath before he was awkwardly lifted up...

The interior of the prison cell drifted away as he floated out...

Sandra's grey-blue eyes squinted as she removed him from the hanging cage and gripped-up his tiny naked figure firmly inside her cool hand. She held him up closely, and studied his terrified reaction to her.

She lifted up her other hand, and gently traced a single finger down over his shoulder and chest. The sharpness of the solid silver nail scraping against his tender skin, she pressed down gradually, digging into his skin like a large, dull, garden spade.

Her puffy red lip's slowly moving closer as she floated him before her mouth. He grabbed the huge thumb-pad inside his right hand, and the tip of the curled index in his left, straining hard, he pressed his back into the cocoon of her encircling palm.

A slight smirk curled the narrow edges of her large impending mouth. The warmth of her intoxacating breath washed out over him as he struggled within her possessive grasp...

Her eye's shimmered, as a welling of tears filled the lower lids like a narrow trough. Her high cheek bone's blushed, her thin brow's lifting up, a brillant smile suddenly erupted onto her huge face...

Her enormous towering figure leaned forward and started to tilt. He felt her leaning, as she slowly took the first slow step. He gripped tightly at the giant-sized fingertips, as the giant blonde started to walk...

Her grasp firmly tightened around him, as she looked above and staggered toward the back bedroom door. Bob held on tightly as she casually carried him into the room and turned toward her enormous bed. The wide flat-surface of the sheet covered mattress seemed to float upward, as she carefully lowered him down and quickly released him onto the satin sheet...

His trembling little figure unwillingly knelt down before her, as she returned to her full standing height. Her elbow's winging-out to her sides, as she dominantly placed her hands upon her hip's and blankly starred down at him with curious wonder...

She slowly reached up and unbuttoned her shiny blouse. Her hip's alternately changing position, she removed her top, unhinging her tightly clasped bra. Her long frilly blonde hair whirled up and around wildly as she casually whipped her head around...

Her tight skirt slowly loosened, as she gradually pulled the zipper down. Allowing the curtain of thin material to slid down her long leg's and flutter to the floor in a heap around her ankles.

Standing before her tiny prisoner, she stood dominantly, towering above him in her neon-blue, thong-panties and strappy black sandles...

He took in the sight of her magnificent figure. Her looming enormity, slowly bent forward as her huge breasts wobbled around while the giantess pressed her right knee into the conforming bed.

He was forced to quickly sit-back on his butt, as her massive size compressed the forgiving mattress. Creating a sharp depression around her huge smooth knee, her massive weight shifting the entire plain around him as she carefully crawled onto the large bed...

His fear of her huge size, resounded within his chest as his trilling heart rapidly trembled within...

His shaking hand's held up before him, a rediculous attempt to defend himself as her finger's reached out toward him...

Sandra's massive figure overshadowed him completely, as she moved over him and spread her knee's apart to widen her massive form...

Creating a ceiling with her smooth belly, she hovered her waist above him and slowly spread her legs apart...

Dropping down, she swiftly trapped him under her vast stomach and allowed her entire weight to squish him down into the softness of the huge bed.

Flattened out beneath her, he was crushed down, swallowed up by her immense weight!

The rumbling of course, feminine, laughter, exploded all around him...

Face down, his entire back-side, firmly sealed against her massive belly...

The tremendous weight completely overpowering him, he was instantly trapped!

The heat of her incredible size, smothering him completely as she relaxed and allowed her full weight to rest upon his miniature being...

Her voice reverberated under him, within the hollow wall of mattress...


"Where's my little man?", she spoke deeply...

"Where did he GO?" "Are you hiding from ME?"

Her heavy stomach lifted slightly, "Where's my little 'slave-boy' hiding?"

"Come on, see if you can get-away!", she excitedly whispered...

"Come-ON, you can do it!", she teased.


Bob struggled to wriggle loose of her massive weight. The pressing force eased-up slightly, as he strained to try and escape her entrapment...

He managed to work himself upward toward her rib's, then he felt her weight increasing...


"Ah, Ha, ha, ha, ha...", her belly rumbled...

"I've got you NOW!", her laughter exploded!




Continued next chapter....


*
End Notes:

Please leave a comment! 

Ch. 10 by midnightwriter85
Author's Notes:

Let me know how I'm doing....  Please review!

Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part-Two'


Chapter Ten




He squirmed frantically as her weight compressed around him...

"Mmmm, yeah....try and get away, Bobby!", her muted voice echoed deeply inside the hollow wall of bed beneath him.

The pressure from her enormous body weight crushing down upon him like several tons.

"Eww yes, that tickles.... Ah, he-hee, heh, squirm little buggy!", her voice echoed.


His arm's and leg's thrusting wildly as he tried to crawl out from under the mashing pressure. The softness swallowing his body up like an enormous mouth...

He swung his arms up and gripped at the thick satin-sheet, trying to get hold of the material. The slippery sheet was too thick, he couldn't grasp it. The massive size of the blonde giantess held his tiny body trapped underneath. She was enjoying the sensation of his struggling movement's.

He felt her fatty lower belly, and pushed his hand out and above it. The rim of her concaved belly-button brushed against the back of his hand, he flipped his hand over and grabbed at the edge of it...

His despairate little movement, caused her to swiftly rise-up...


"Oh, that tic- tickles!", she rolled away, and released his tiny form from under her belly.

Bob gasped from the sudden release of pressure.

He rolled away, and rose up onto his knee's.

"Damn it, Sandra, you could've killed me!", he yelled-out in frustration...

Her laughter 'quaking' the bed as she convolsed with girlish giggling...

Reaching down in a swift flash of sweeping motion, she casually snatched him up and jerked his tiny form directly up in front of her huge mouth...

Her tongue stretched out and swiped across his face...

"Stop-It, Sandra!", he screamed!


The huge tongue slapped across his chest and face in several more, flipping lap's. Her heated breath billowing out afterward with an exhaustion of powerful whiskey fumes...

"What-R-ya gonna 'DO' 'bout-it? Huhh?", she slurred...

Her ripe tongue slowly creeping toward him, she wriggled it tantilizingly...


"MMmmmm, gonna git YOU!", she slobbered...

He swung his fist at the huge, wallowing muscle, making several solid connections, while the slippery mass of heated stickiness continued it's attack, completely unfazed...

Screaming out in bitter frustration, he sounded like a baby seal trapped in the playful jaw's of an enormous killer whale!

Her huge fingertip's clamped around his waist, easily positioning his little figure, however she pleased, he was turned around and slathered relentlessly before her consuming mouth...

His fist's swung wildly in a despairate attempt to defend himself. The hard punchs had connected several times, and the huge tongue wasn't effected in the least bit!

Bob soon began to lose his dwindling fight, and he covered his face with both arms and just tried to curl up into a ball.

He felt the softness, the texture of her huge lips as she slightly began to kiss his naked body.

She had slowed down, and started lightly pressing her huge, dry lips, over his bare skin in slow slight kisses...

The forceful blast, of hot breath poured out of her huge nose, drying his sticky skin...

He tasted the bitterness from the whiskey within her salava...

Her voice whispered around his head...


"Your mine now, Bobby. You belong to me, my little slave...", her heated breath swirled around his head...

Her tone, a deep vibration, quickly changing, revealing her ultimate authority...


"I think it's time you 'realized' that, and paid me some respect!", raising her voice...


"Start Kissing Little Man", she growled.


He was swiftly swung around, she rolled onto her side and he was carelessly stuffed inside the space between her massive ass-cheek's!

The string of her thong pantie's mashed-up firmly against his face, as he was forced deeply into the warmth of her tightly spaced glut's....

Squashed tightly into her anal canal, the scent of it exploding in his face, a bitter twang of sour stentch, the crushing force of the huge, feminine, muscle-mass, gripping up around his entire body like a soft, but, mammoth-like mouth...

His shocked reaction was soon followed by the crushing squeeze of incredible force!

He had one arm bent back, and the grasp of the huge ass-cheeks compressed around him so tightly that he thought it would break!

He couldn't move, as her crushing strength easily overpowered him. The gigantic muscles clamped up around him...snuggly trapping him like a tiny bug.

Opening his eye's, the burning scent stung with profound acridity...

He started to struggle, and the clamping force snapped together tightly around him with unbearable force!


Her voice resounded from above, "I said, Start Kissing Bobby!"

The massive walls of ass-flesh loosened slightly, as she reluctantly allowed, so that he could just barely move around within the heated slough of her sensitive Ass crack...

Realizing that he had no other choice, he reluctantly began to kiss the dark-skinned area around the huge wrinkled crevase.

The dank, darker skinned opening, quivered and protruded slightly, as it's acute sensitivity responded to his soft kisse's...

The clamping muscles released, slightly seperating, allowing him some well needed space...his reward for obeying his giantess...

His face slowly receding, working his way downward, away from the putridity of her giant butt-hole.

The ultra-soft skin between, lying just under the rope-like G-string, wrinkled and soft, barely conforming as a separation between her massive thigh's...

He found the base of her giant gusset wedged tightly in the narrow space of her mighty ass...

He kissed it. The heated pocket felt good against his face. He smelled the profuse aroma of her consealed pussy, hidden just beneath the crotch panel, he rubbed his hand's over the damp cotton and brushed his face against it...

The gigantic female body was like an enormous mountain of living flesh... he looked up across the entire length of her bare back...

Turning around, he took-in the long sweeping shape of her magnificent leg's...

He felt an instant need to pleasure her. He suddenly 'wanted', more than anything, to pleasure this tremendous goddess-like being...

He had dreamed of this...

She moved, slightly, as he traced his finger's over the soft smoothness of her inner-thigh. The slight sharpness of a few sprouting hairs, scratched his palm and he quickly avoided the tiny sharp stumps of miniscule razor stubble.

Her magnificent body rolled back over onto her massive belly, as she spread her knee's apart to allow him complete freedom...between her thigh's.

The tilting motion as she rolled, caused him to slip down onto the bed-sheet. He didn't even think of trying to escape, he knew what he needed to do...

Placing his hand's upon her rounded lower-ass cheek's, grabbing the edges of the cotton gusset, he
gripped the G-string and pulled himself up between her divided glut's. The heated space between her glorious globe's, absorbed into his skin as he pressed his bare feet into the ultra-softness.

Climbing up into the tight wedge of softness, the separation felt so strangely intoxacating...

His mind lingered on the acute odor that filled his head. A strong female scent that nearly took his breath away...

The splended feeling of her enormous inner-thigh's, as he rubbed his hand's around over them in slow soft circles, left the sight of her dewy, inner-groove, so much more fasinating...

The sticky skin that he seemed to be stuck to, as he climbed into the narrow space, held his feet planted securely as he wedged himself inside of her...

He lowered his lip's to the salty surface and started softly planting tiny kisses...

Wollowing his knee's into the kneading softness, he rubbed and kissed, and licked and rubbed..


Her tremendous ass-cheek's flexed, closing together breifly, as she fought the tingling sensation and tried not to clamp-down on her tiny man slave...

"Oh, GOD!", she moaned.

"Mmmph! That feels great!"


He kissed the sweaty expanse, licking the oily skin of the enormous slick groove.

The wobbling globes of her mighty ass-cheek's flexed and bobbled as she felt the tantilizing sensation of his tiny mouth working away at the entire area around her butt-hole...


"Mmmm, Bobby...Yes!", she roared with delight...


He held on with one hand, tightly gripping the rope-like G-string, his feet sinking into the smooth softness of the flexing, female, muscle mass...

The flanking gluts, like a huge set of jaws, a strange steel-trap, just waiting to snap-shut and trap his tiny figure tightly enough to crush the life out of him!

The whole thing, being so huge and powerful, appeared to Bob as an enormous, beautiful, cloud-like island. Her slight movement's, causing him to slip, and slide around as she continued to fight the urge to squash him up tightly...

Trembling vibrations mildly shook under his feet, as he continued kissing away at her sensitive skin. The warmth of her massive size gradually increasing, as she wobbled and quivered, alternating the flexing motions from left to right, the incredible globes jerked, and rocked around, taunting the tiny slave dwelling within...

His mouth now filled with the salty taste of her sweat, the lingering twang of her sex blended into it, he worked away trying to cover all of the huge, wobbling, expanse of Sandra's giantess Ass...


Lifting his head up from the heated groove, he realized that she had removed the crotch panel, she had pulled it all to one side, freeing her bulging pussy from the moist shimmering material of her thong pantie gusset...

The heated scent filled the narrow space between her mighty cheek's...

He stopped to revel at the incredible sight. He was amazed at how the huge massive muscles could so quickly and instantaneously, just snap tightly shut!


"Keep Kissing Bobby!", her voice resounded from above!

The gripping force clamping around him, trapping his entire body firmly inside the sweaty vise-like entrapment...

Snatching him up, instantly! Squashing him firmly within the sweaty grasp of enormous feminine Ass!

Holding him firmly crushed, for just a short moment, Sandra struggled to control her urge's and forced herself to slowly relax.

Gently releasing, the trembling mass loosened up, allowing him to get back to work...

In the suddeness of her grasping 'clinch', he had let go of the rope, (G-string) and slid down onto the bed sheet. He stood up, between the cavernous walls of her gigantic ass-cheek's and watched as she arched her back, and lifted her ass up higher into the air, creating a shadowy opening beneath her lower belly...

Her huge, smooth pussy, tucked beneath, engorged and swollen, dribbling with clear oily juices, enlarged in size, and reddening with sexual frustration...

His tiny erection, wobbling between his leg's, he staggered forward reaching up to rub his hands over the dewy skin of her mighty lower-ass cheek's.

His full standing height, dwarfed by her enormous ass, he marveled at the sight of her glorious body...

He couldn't believe, how much 'difference' there was, the true reality of this incredible sight, compared to his imagined 'Fantasy's'...

His wildest dream's never came close...

He watched in amazement, as her giant pussy lifted up...

The shadow beneath, growing larger, as her huge body elevated upward. Her knee's planted firmly behind his tiny form, she rose up and overshadowed him once again...

Straddling him, Sandra got on all fours and loomed above her tiny male slave like an enormous bridge...

Releasing a slow extended breath, she leaned back and sat on her feet, spreading her knee's widely apart, she sat up and brushed her hair back, while locking her hungry gaze upon her tiny prey.


Bob stood dumbfounded, as she whipped her hair back, simultaneously sitting up, her entire naked body suddenly appearing before him, looming high above...

Her perfectly symmetrical breasts, hung softly above, the shiny reflection upon her skin, a dewy coating of slippery, sweat, had trapped some scattered strands of the frilly blonde hair, as the long streaming length of her glorious mane flowed down around her magnificent shoulder's, dangling loosely, the fluttereing tips, tickling her erect nipple's...

Her silver-painted fingernails fluttered around before him, as she swiftly reached out, and captured him up...

He was swirled around, and roughly forced inside her massive crushing booby's!

Wollowed, and squished up, his tiny figure completely swallowed-up within the heated warmth of huge enveloping mammorys...

Completely helpless within her clutching grasp, he was pressed and squeezed tightly between the huge compressing breasts...

Her face tilting downward, he caught a glimpse of her huge, shimmering eye's...

Her fingers obscuring his view, he was carelessly stuffed between and crushed forcefully within...

He caught his breath quickly, before her hands quickly lowered his tiny form down between her inner-thigh's. The sweeping motion, and the speed of the sudden dropping-motion caused his tiny ears to 'crack and pop'...

Her pent-up frustration and lust-filled urgeing, causing her carelessness, she whipped her tiny sex-slave down between her leg's and stuffed him firmly into her swollen pussy...

Holding him in place with one hand, she used her other hand to replace the strap-like thong...

Strapping tiny Bob into her massive swollen mound, she released her finger's from around him to allow the tightly stretched panties to cradle his tiny body snuggly against her...

She rose up, and turned around. Sitting on the bed, she lowered her feet over the side and down onto the floor.

Smiling down possessively, she began to bounce her thigh's together....playfully mashing her little sex toy...


Bob was smothering inside the hot-'sticky' pantie-hammock. He struggled to break free of the tightly stretched material, but the thickness of the woven threads were so taught, he could just barely breath through it!

The bouncing motion of her enormous thigh's, rythmically compressing around him, casually pumping away, forced the air from his tiny lungs!

He was forced to breath, (in time) with her movement's!

Breathing out, when she squeezed. Breathing in, when she released...

Each pumping bounce, pressing his whole upper body into her sweltering pussy, his entire body completely coated with the excessive stickiness of her slathering juice's...

Sandra leaned back, gently pinched her ridgid nipple's as she casually manipulated her miniature male slave between her heated thigh muscle's.

The breath-taking motions of her powerful leg's overtook him...

He was trapped inside her tight fitted pantie's until 'she', decided to release him...




Continued next chapter...




*
End Notes:

Thanks for reading!   Leave a comment, if you like it...

Ch. 11 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'


Chapter Eleven




Sandra's huge pussy, pressing tightly against his tiny naked body, he sucked for his breath through the thickly woven threads, made-up by the restricting fibers of a giant-sized, conforming pair of thong panties...

Her massive body shifted around, as she casually bounced her thigh's together. Seemingly, a casual action, although, as she did, he was easily maniplulated by this simple pumping motion...

As the walls of her massive thigh muscle's, rythmically pumped together, wobbling and pressing against her tiny slave, she was actually forcing him to 'hump' her wett, giantess pussy.

She could see the impression of Bob's tight little ass-cheeks, centered directly in the front of her snug-fitted thong-pantie's.

She stood up, turning around to face the bed. Bending over it, she turned her toe's inward and slightly bent her knee's...

Her ass flexing rapidly, she began to rapidly piston her thighs together...

Bob was suddenly paralized by the massive thrusting, of overwhelming muscular compressions. He hung motionless, as if he were floating, her powerful legs squashing his entire body like a sex toy...

Lying back, and letting the tight panties hold his entire weight, he regressed, and just went with it.

His solid erection just barely slipping through the meaty outer-lips, her sticky juices excessively lubricating his entire body, he let go and allowed her massive lower-body to use him like a living breathing dildo...

His tiny ball's 'involuntarly' hammering against her huge rubbery lips. His face pressed sideways against her giant clitorus, he violently sucked-in heated breaths of air through the moist fabric that held him trapped tightly inside...

Heated blasts of air, forced up around his shoulder's as her massive thigh's solidly pressed together.

He slipped into the meaty softness as the giantess-mound loosened and slightly seperated...

His face pressed against the moist, firm clitorus, it hardened and stiffened up...

He slathered it with his tongue, licking the straining obtrusion, it grew larger and more stiff...

The speed of the powerful thigh-muscles, swiftly increased to an incredible, blurry, vibrancy.

Sandra was wildly banging her knee's together as fast as she could...gasping and thrusting faster and faster...

Bob's entire body, shook violently... Sandra's bellowing roar, sent shockwaves throughout, as she released a beastly eruption of feminine elation...

A bursting explosion of gushing cumm suddenly splattered across his chest, as her orgasmic juices broke free and sprayed out!

Nearly drowning him, he was caught off-guard by the sudden eruption, the excessive amount of sticky, lathering, wettness, blasted around his naked body completely saturating the heated pocket of tightly stretched panties...

His solid little-cock, continued to rub between the heavy slippery lips...

He arched his back and plunged his cock into her...

His hip's slipped inside, and the heated interior steamed against his waist and belly, as he jerked and spasumed with complete release...

His mouth filled with her oily juices while he struggled to breath within the saturated entrapment.

His tiny coughing, spluttering and gasping, alerted Sandra to release her tiny prisoner.

She collapsed onto the bed gasping and chuckling with amuzement, as she caught her breath, she hooked her thumb's into the waistband of her tight thong-pantie's and jerked them down around her thigh's.

Swift and instant release, of her pantie-encasement, allowed a brisk-gust of cooler air to rush across his glissening body. He dropped free of her enormous crotch and fell from between her gapping thigh's.

Flopping down onto the cool, crispy, bed-sheet with a plopping splash he gasped for breath and rolled back in ecstasy...

As he slowly regained his strength, and wiped the cream away from his face, he sat up and took in the tremendous landscape of Sandra's gigantic naked body. Her mountainous form sprawled-out before him, shimmering with sweat and sparkling in the dim light. He crawled across the massive plain of everspreading bedsheet, wiping the sticky wett fluid off his shivering nakedness...

Finally recovering from the mind-numbing abuse, he slowly crawled further away from her massive body and found himself starring down the edge of the bed.

The solid hardwood floor, far below, a thirty-foot drop, reminded him of his complete dependence upon her...

He couldn't survive at this miniature size, and as he became more and more accustomed to this fantastic new reality, he felt more and more comfortable with it...

He started to accept it. This wasn't so bad, he thought...as he looked out across the bed and took in the enormous view of her,... the gigantic Sandra...




***




Later in the evening, after a long shower with his giantess captor, Sandra and little Bobby sat at the table and ate supper.

Sandra had carried him on her shoulder, allowing him to hang-on to her hair as she fixed her plate of roast beef and mashed potatos with gravy. A large salad bowl centered the table, as he sat on a small paper plate and cringed at the way she stuffed the large-sized, carved up slices of meat into her opened mouth, proceding to emulsify the pulp into a devourable mush.

He nearly gagged when she casually opened her mouth to speak...

Large chunks of the severed meat stuck to her teeth like a grinding machine. A small bit of brown liquid dripped from the roof of her mouth as she spoke down to him, occassionally breaking the constant noise of her chewing teeth...

"You better eat 'more' than THAT, lil' guy!", she blantantly interupted...

"Who knows when I'll let you eat like this again...", she said, as she pointed out the huge rump roast sitting on an oval platter...

"I usually don't cook like this, and I hardly ever eat at home", she continued, as she slowly chewed the brownish goop...

"Here, let me 'cut-you-off' another little slice", she said, as she reached for the huge knife and carefully placed it's sharp edge down onto the top of the burnt-colored hunk of cooked beef.

He picked at the thinly sliced pieces of a chopped tomato, forcing himself to eat it. The thick sections of skin, that she had failed to peel off, was like tough leather for him, as he stripped it off and curiously inspected it from his new miniature perspective...

Her huge finger's swept-in, over head, as she swiftly 'plopped-down' a freshly sliced strip of roast-beef onto the plate next to him...

"There you go, now-'Dig-In' Bobby, I don't want you getting any 'smaller', I wouldn't be able to 'find-you' if that happened!", she teased...smiling down at him, like she would a small child.

Her slighted indifference, as she quickly returned to spooning a huge mouthful of mashed potatos into her mouth.

A brief moment of near silents passed, as she intently studied her tiny, naked, dinner-guest. She paused to ponder his diminutive perspective...still casually and unconscously chewing...

"So, you must have 'really' did something 'wrong' to make Carly mad enough to shrink you!", she said, inquisitively....watching his tiny fascial reaction's.

"I can't imagine what reasoning she had for such a drastic punishment!", she continued...

"I mean 'Damn', she must of really been pissed, huh?"


Bob stared up at Sandra with sheer amazment, as she casually kept on stuffing forkfulls of meat into her large mouth...

The sight of it was so appalling, he sat just a few feet away from her gigantic plate, it turned his stomach, he had to look away to keep from vomiting!


Sandra reached over and picked up a huge barrel-sized glass, the clear glass was filled with milk and she easily lifted it up to her large mouth and started to drink...

Tilting the glass she began to swallow...

He watched her throat flexing as she instinctively swallowed the liquid down. She drank quickly, and without concern as she just casually downed half the glass and quickly returned it to the table with a heavy thump...

He watched her lip's pop open, as she cleansed the remaining milk that still coated the inside...

Her tongue, slipped out and traced around her lip's, in a quick sweeping motion, she glanced down at her tiny hostage and winked...


"Well, you enjoy your dinner, there, little-one, while I wash up these dishes...", she whispered, realizing that her 'giganticness', must have been far too intimadating for her little friend, and he would need a lot more time to get used to her.

Sandra decided to just let him alone for awhile, allow him to relax. Maybe, she had been a little too rough on him, his miniature size being something that she hadn't quite concidered from his perspective...

Being one that usually didn't concider 'anyone' else's feelings, although, as she 'herself', had gotten a little older, she had begun to think about those type things more and more...

She took one last look, down at him sitting there, naked, inside of that paper plate, before she quickly gathered up some of the empty bowls and plates and took them over to the sink to wash them.

Wearing her skin-tight, Daisy-Duke's and a super-small sized black t-shirt that snuggly compressed her large breast's, she stood towering before the sink, seemingly totally unaware of the fact that her tiny guest was simply amazed at just the sight of her tremendous being...

Bob watched her well developed, muscular ass as she occasionally side stepped around, reaching from the sink to the drainer, placing the freshly washed dinner plates into it...

He thought of how he had just been, 'trapped' inside, that tight-space just an hour earlier, the tingling feeling of her heated juices, still lingering on his bare skin. The thought of how easily she could have simply crushed him to death inside there.... He watched it shift, and slightly wobble, as she cocked her hip to one side, and stood at the sink scubbing away at the dishes... a slight jiggling motion revealed the enormous weight of her massive size...

She turned to glance over her shoulder...

He quickly looked away, back down at his plate of giantsized food...


"Eat, Bobby!", she gestered, shrugging her shoulders as she gasped in frustration...

Turning back toward the sink, she continued... "God, he has the appetite of a field mouse", she whispered.

Her hair whipping around as she threw her head back to shake her bangs out of her eye's...

Bob looked down at the four-inch thick strap of med-rare muscle that nearly weighed about five pounds, lying on the plate next to a 'three pound pile' of mashed potatos, that was drenched in brown gravy...

Sandra had given him a small plastic fork that had been displayed on one of her fridge magnet's, a small nick-nack type thing, that had a miniature fork and spoon on it. She had broken it apart and removed the tiny utensils from the little magnet, and proudly given them to him...

"Look, there perfect for you!", she exclaimed, smiling wider as she allowed him to curiously pick them out of her floating palm...

The fork barely the size of her index fingers width, she could easily place it on just the tip of her fingernail!

Bob reached into her huge hand and picked up the tiny fork and spoon. She pulled her hand away and watched with girlish delight as he took the tiny tools and held them inside his hand's...

Her fasination, a bit like his wife's, he trembled at the sight of her excited reaction...



Suddenly, Sandra turned around and distracted him from his potatos...


"Bobby!, she exclaimed! "You should've SAID something, little guy!"

"I totally forgot about your little short's!", she blurted out, with a look of fasination...


"Hang-on, I'll get them for ya!", she said, as she wiped her hand's off on a thick cotton towel and stepped toward the basement stairs...

"I'll be right back, Okay!", she spoke as she headed down the steps, her barefeet plopping across the floor with a resounding slapping sound...

Her wide-set hip's swaying as she desended the stairs...

The sound of her plattering, plopping, barefooted impacts, as she quickly traversed the steps, faded out swiftly.

Within just a few seconds, she was bounding back up the stairs again, excited and blushing with a slight embarrassment, she quickly pulled out a chair and sat down over him...

Her huge finger's swept down in front of him, displaying the tiny, tight-spandex short-pants. They hung from between her thumb and index finger as she presented them to him with an excited urgency.


"I'm sorry Bobby, I totally 'forgot' about your tiny pants!"


Bob reached up and pulled the white shorts away from her pinching grasp, and held them up before his waist...

"Well, go on, put them ON!", she excitedly spoke down to him...


He sat down on the wooded table-top, and placed his feet into the short's and pulled them up around his knee's.

He didn't really like the spandex material, but, as he had nothing else to wear and they were much better than being naked all the time...

"God, those are so SEXY!", she admired his tiny sized figure.

"I just, 'love' that tight-lil'-ass of your's, Bobby!", she added with an excited giggle...

Pulling the snug pants up around his waist, he stood dwarfed before her huge smiling face.


She smiled wider, and leaned back to stand up again, "Hurry up, and finish your supper, and as soon as I get everything put away we'll see what's on the television tonight!"



*
End Notes:

Thanks for the reviews!

Ch. 12 by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Two'



Author's Note:

* I'd like to thank everyone who has followed along with this fantasy tale.

This story has been a great way for me to get some of my own imagined scenario's and personal fantasy's out there. I often find myself, forced to imagine what it would actually be like to become miniature sized, and at the mercy of a beautiful giant woman...

Using my own personal fantasy's as an escape from the everyday drudgery of reality, I have to say that it's a 'Huge' relief, to find that others, too, can appreciate the beauty of the Giantess fasination...

Thanks again for reading, and please leave a comment. I really get a huge boost out of your input, and your encouragement is 'always' gratefully appreciated.

_'MW85'





Chapter Twelve






"Yes,... Jen?", {Carly held her phone to her left ear.}

"Can you come over here as soon as you get out of the lab?", she turned away from the front window, where she had been watching Sandra's house, constantly, from the very moment that she had left...

"Okay, yeah,...well, alright...see you then....bye".

She clipped the phone shut, and tossed it onto the couch cushion. Turning back to the window, she picked-up the binoculars and 're-focused' the lens on the front window of Sandra's house.

It was getting late, she noticed the kitchen light turning-off, and caught a quick glimpse of her landlord as she passed the front window...

She watched closer, as the light from the televison came-on in the back room, casting a dim greenish-glow out the side window next to the driveway.

Carly had been keeping 'constant surveillance' on her, "husband's kidnapper", from the moment she had gotten back to her house...

She noticed the slight 'spring' in Sandra's step as she whisked pasted the front window shifting her hips excessively in those skin-tight 'Daisy-dukes'.

"Fuckin Cunt!", Carly whispered, 'under-her-breath'...

"She 'thinks' that 'She', has 'all' the Power", Carly thought 'outloud', as she studied her land-lady through the binoculars.

".....so, you want some of the 'shrinking serum?'", she whispered, as she pulled the sheer curtain back slightly, and stepped up closer to the window...

"Oh, 'sure' Sandra, NO-PROBLEM BITCH!"



***



A few hours later...


Jennifer pulled into Carly's driveway and parked right behind Bobs old car. It was after 10 pm, and she had driven straight over to her sister's house directly after work...

Carly had sounded very upset on the phone, and although she couldn't tell her 'anything' about what was wrong, Jen definitely knew that something was...


Carly quickly opened the door as soon as Jen had reached the front steps. "Get In Here!", her voice hushed, as she gestered for her sister to hurry-up and get inside...

Closing the door behind her, Jen stepped into the house and dropped her purse next to the foot-stool that Carly had been sitting on as she kept a constant watch on the house across the street, where her husband was being held hostage.

"THAT BITCH, took him!", she blerted out!

"Took WHO?", Jen asked, as she squatted down next to the window.

"Bobby, who ELSE!", she yelled at her startled sister.

"When?" "Today?" "HOW?" - "She came into the house while I was in the city!"

"Sandra DID?" "WHY?"

"She alway's doe's, I just didn't think that she would, 'actually' find him, but- the nosey bitch found him, and took him!"

"She wants some of the serum, too, (and) she's going to 'keep' Bobby, until she get's some of it, she's holding him hostage!", Carly explained.

Jennifer sat back on her haunch's and rested her chin on her forearm's. She paused for a brief moment, contemplating the situation...

She glanced around the room... "Has Sandra, ever 'met', or 'seen' Trisha?", Jen asked her 'preoccupied' sister.

"No, I don't think so, why?", Carly answered, glancing away from the window...

"Well, she knows 'ME', and we need 'someone' that she's never met, to go over there and distract her, so we can get little Bobby out of there...

"Trisha could keep her busy, at the front door, while 'you' go in the back door and get him. I'll keep watch, and signal you with the cell-phone if anything goes wrong, and if anything 'DOES', we'll just 'rush-her' from behind, (all three of us), and tie her up!"

Carly slowly lowered the binoculars, turning to her sister with a cold stare, lowering her voice, she spoke firmly...

"Let's just 'grab-eer', inject her and 'shrink-her' down,... then, rescue Bobby!"

Jennifer started to 'argue' that idea, when Carly interrupted her...

"LOOK, she knows about 'everything', (and) She's, just going to keep 'Blackmailing' us - 'Forever!"

"We have to 'do' something about HER, she's 'NOT' going to just hand-him-over,...we're gonna haff-ta take care of her!", Carly firmly pointed out.

"AND, might I add, she's got herself a tiny, little, 'pistol' too". "She, umm, had it hidden behind a picture-frame on top of that old fireplace mantle", Carly spoke, while still closely observing the house with the binoculars.

Jennifer stood up, and walked toward the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed one of Bobby's cold beer's, using the door-handle on the fridge to pop the cap off...

She took several swallows, and turned to walk back into the living room and set down on the couch.

Noticing the tray of 'weed-bud's', on the coffee table, she leaned forward and picked up the rice papers...


"I don't know Carly, if someone finds out about this...", her nervousness, very apparent as she fumbled with the small plastic belt-roller, awkwardly attempting to twist-up a joint...

"Sandra doesn't have anyone else around here, 'close' that she visits with regularly. I've noticed her going out, about- 'once a month', and, she really doesn't stay gone very long", Carly told her.

"She's a loner, she's 'SO' self-centered". Carly turned to face her sister. "She's so bias, that she doesn't even care about anyone else but herself..."

"I saw her with a guy 'one-time' about a month ago, and I never saw him again...I mean, not that I watch everything that she doe's, but, it's fairly easy to see that she's all alone most of the time...", Carly continued.

Placing the binoculars down on the window sill, Carly walked over and sat down on the couch next to Jennifer...


"Jen, what are you doing?", she smuggly asked. "What's it been, six year's?", Carly asked her, gestering toward the reefer that she was trying to roll-up...

"I don't 'care', but, I wish you'd 'try' and stay straight, until we get Bobby back..."


Jen dropped the finished hand-roll out of the rolling pins and reached down to pick it up between her fingertip's...

"Exactly why I need something to settle my nerve's!", Jen told her, as she searched around for Bob's lighter...


Carly knew what she was looking for and found the lighter inside a cigar box next to the T.V. remote....

"Here, this what your looking for?", she said, as she held the purple lighter up in front of her face.


Grabbing the lighter, Jen flicked the striker, and held the flame to the rounded tip of the cigarette...

Waiting for it to ignite, she slightly rotated the tip and allowed it to cook. Then with a quick placement between her lip's, her long, pink, fingernail's clamped around the smoke and she took a huge vacuuming drawl from it...

Filling her lung's, she swiftly jerked the joint away, and handed it to Carly...

Carly took it, and placed the smoldering stick down into the ashtray. Jen held her breath for a long consuming presession and allowed the smoke to do it's thing...


Bob's weed was homegrown, and he had an excellent seed source. The drug was so powerful, and strong that a single toke was more than enough to feel an almost instant reaction.

Carly shook her head regretfully as she stepped back over to the window to pick-up the binoculars and continue to watch her husbands kidnapper.

The greenish glow from Sandra's television was the only light on, inside the house, and the distance from the window created an erie illumination across the side yard...



***



Inside Sandra's back den....


The middle-aged blonde sat cross-legged on her over-stuffed leather couch balancing a cold bottle of beer on her knee...

A tiny, six-inch tall, male figure, was relaxing on her other leg, lying stretched out across her huge bare thigh, his naked back absorbing the heated warmth from it...the softness speading out around him from her inner thigh.

Her looming image, towering over him, hovering above, like an enormous glowing statue. The volume blasted away, as the music of an ancient rock group, 'Pink Floyd' filled the room with mysterious hypnotic tunes...

The images on the large flat-screen depicted the blurry scene of an enormous woman in a bikini destroying a tiny model village.


Sandra's giant hand floated above his tiny figure, mindlessly stroking his bare chest with just the tips of her fingernail's...

The tips of the solid nails fluttered across his body, tracing the length of his leg's and swirling around on his chest.

A blissful sensation washed over him. Wincing at the slight piercing, he found himself overcome with an electrifying intoxication...

His brain seemed to go numb from the simplist touch from her giant fingers. Her eye's continually watching the flickering lights from the television screen, she was completely oblivious to her incredible actions...

Seemingly, totally unaware of her overwhelming performance, she continually and relentlessly, swirled her enveloping fingertips all around across his entire body.

He was getting hard, and he couldn't very well conseal it from her with those skin-tight, spandex-like shorts on...

His ball's clinched, as her sharp nail's firmly dragged across his chest...

He felt the solid edge, from a different finger, scrape against the bottom of his foot. The huge thumb touched his shoulder and pressed down, another finger pressed against his hip, still another rubbed across his belly...

The shadow from her enveloping palm swallowed him up, as she casually fluttered her fingertip's across her tiny male pet, and relaxed as she sipped her beer.


"Isn't that scene from 'Led Zepplin'-'Houses of the holy?'", she casually spoke above him.

- not even looking down to her little playmate, she intently watched the video and sipped at her beer with slurping sucks of powerful vacuuming drawls...

Her huge breasts hung freely above him, overshadowing her entire waist like an overhanging mountain crest.

The tightness, of her black T-shirt resricting, and conforming, holding their perfect shapes up prominently above...


"Bobby?", she gripped at his foot, clamping a single finger and thumb over his entire foot, she shook it slightly as she tried to get his attention...


"Bobby, are you asleep?", she whispered affectionately...


Her face suddenly growing larger as she tilted forward to inspect her tiny pet. The sweeping mane of blonde hair spilling down as she tilted her head...

Bob tried to cover his straining erection with both hands as she looked down...


"No, I'm awake...just resting my eye's!", he yelled up at his enormous captress.

"Are you 'sure', if you wanna sleep, go ahead, I won't squish-you, or anything...", she whispered.

Gripping his hip's tightly she slid his entire body over closer to her frazzled pantleg...

"There, are-ya 'comfy'?", she asked, as she smiled down from above.

Leaving him comfortably nestled within the softness of her inner-thigh and the edge of her lower belly.

The denim material of her short's forming a wrinkled bed within the depression...

"Yeah, this is kinda nice!", he yelled up.


"Great!", she paused for a brief moment. "I can't believe, I actually have a little man sitting on my leg!", she excitedly spoke out to the huge room, expelling her excitation...

Slowly moving her hand back over his tiny figure, she returned to her casual fingertip massage.

Swirling the tips of her fingernail's across his tiny waist and belly, she settled-in to the huge cushion of the couch and relaxed, just allowing herself to revel in the fasination of the moment...

Bob's straining erection swiftly returned, as she slid her nail's across his body and swept the tips lightly over his bulging crotch...

I soft feminine giggle rumbled from above...

He sank into the warmth of her thigh and slipped into a blissfull state of erotic pleasure.

Sandra casually continued to tantilize his tiny form, secretively knowing that, she was driving his little body wild with arousal, she relentlessly continued her brushing motions, and concentrated on just barely touching his tiny cock...

She abruptly scooted forward, a humping motion lifted him slightly as she got settled in...

He re-settled, sinking back into the faded denim between the frizzy wrinkled folds...

He looked out across the room from between her massive thigh's. The hazy blue-light barely illuminating the vast distance. The softness of her V-shaped calves flanking his view as he let his eye's wonder around over her gigantic crossed leg's.

He glanced over just next to him, noticing the huge, swelling, of her puffy camel-toe. It tightly pressed against the dividing seam of the faded denim shorts, leaving little to the imagination as to what it would actually look like...

His rageing hardness responded with a jerking twitch. He let his eye's linger on the huge pillow of her tightly pressed pussy. The sight of her massive sex sent a pang of fear through him...

He knew that, at his new 'size', her giantess pussy could easily take his entire body!

Her thumb brushed lightly across his cock...

He arched his back and pressed it up against the wide, rounded thumb-pad...

Sandra's quaking giggles, rumbled out from above, as she again, pressed firmly downward and wallowed her thumb over his straining little cock...

Her thumb easily trapping his hard cock, she worked it around as she enjoyed the empowerment of so easily driving this tiny man to the brink...she pulled her thumb away and distracted herself with another casual sip of beer...

She lowered her hand down, in an unthinking manner, she casually began to scratch her knee, an imagined itch, that she 'used' just to tease her tiny slave. Knowing that he could still see her fingers quite easily, she let him watch them work, just above his head, as she scratched that itch...

She glanced down to watch his frustrated squirming, as he wriggled around and tried to rub his cock against her skin...

She waited a long moment before she replaced her finger's. Slowly covering his tiny figure, she softly covered his waist with her palm and just let her hand rest there for a moment.

Causing him to stop moving, she just allowed him to feel her grasp, holding him in place and enjoying her newfound power.





*
End Notes:

Please leave a comment...

Ch.13 - the final chapter by midnightwriter85
Bob's Ultimate Experience~ 'Part Two'




*Author's Note: Well, I've decided to stay with my original idea and end 'Part Two' with this chapter. Part Three, will continue as soon as I've got a few chapters polished up and edited as best I can.

I'm not going to submit the third part until I've got a handle on where it's headed. So, it might be a few weeks... but, 'Bob's Ultimate Experience' will continue in 'Part Three'.



Chapter Thirteen




The heated warmth from Sandra's giant palm soothed his bare skin as he lay comfortably within the crease of her inner thigh. Her smooth leg muscle, extending upward at a slight slope to the rounded curve of her smooth, shiny, knee...

Her huge thumbnail rested beside his head, he reached over and grabbed the edge of it and felt the thickness of it...

He measured it, estimating the thickness with his finger's, he figured it to be nearly two inches thick.

The air all around him felt electrified, as if it was charged with a strange, alien-like atmosphere.

His belly was completely stuffed, after she had forced him to clean his plate, threatening to return him to the cage if he didn't eat it all.

She was casually sipping her beer and would dribble a few droplets off her pinky finger into his waiting mouth...

Her long flowing blonde hair, spilled down around her face and shoulders, as she occasionally glanced down at her little playmate and stuck her pinky finger into the mouth of the bottle...

"Here, Bobby....that's it", she incouraged him.

As she kept dribbling the cup-sized droplets of sparkling cold ale into his tiny mouth, smiling as she watched his tiny throat swallowing it down...

She was intentionally trying to get him drunk, and he realized it...but he couldn't do anything to stop her, could he?

He gulped down the large droplets like swallowing small bubbles of liquid beer...

The sensation was simply wonderful... It was getting easier, and easier to just swallow the sparkling bubbles right down, easier, and easier...

Each time she lowered her pink-painted, pinky's, solid nail, down to his face, he opened his mouth and let the bubble burst right into it...

It was like downing an entire can of beer!

He lost count of the number of times she'd served-him-up a shiny, pink, ladle-full, and her huge image, as she loomed above him, started to become blurry...

He sat up, on her crumpled waistband, the open front-button of her denim short-pants was curled back, and the zipper was halfway pulled open...

The 'V-shaped' opening allowed him a close-up view of her soft lower belly. Just the top of her panties peeked out, as she left her short's unfastened...

He tried to get to his feet, and stumbled across the folded denim of her waistband.

He fell across her bare belly, and rolled down into the wedge of her zipper...


"Bobby, are you trying to 'get-in-my-pant's!", her voice rumbled.

He squirmed around trying to crawl out of the tighter area around her zipper's teeth, the sharp edges of the metal zipper scratched against his skin...

Her laughter resounded from above, a thundering eruption of blasting sound...

The softness of her lower belly skin that spread under him, shook like the violent tremors of an earthquake...

He fumbled around and regained his position on his knee's, kneeling within the V-shaped opening. Looking up, he found her huge face smiling down at him, her incredibly large silver-grey eye's sparkling like ice-sickles.

Her thumb and forefinger, pinched up around his shoulder's and clamped firmly as she easily lifted him out...


"Hmm, you look a little 'buzzzed'...", she whispered, with a giggle...a twinkle in her eye.

"Bobby, are you drunk?", she questioned her tiny pet.

Her heated breath puffing across his face as he hung limply within her fingertip's. He suddenly found the entire situation completely hilarious...

His limb's had become numb, and his blurrry vision swirled the images of what he was trying to see...

Her huge face became like a swirling mass of colorful spirals.

He burst out laughing at the huge female face!

He couldn't help it, it was just so strangely unreal...

His tiny, squeaking, laughter, was so ridiculously cute, that Sandra burst out laughing right along with her tiny, little tickled creature.

She dangled him between her breast's as she erupted with resounding chuckles of earth-shaking laughter...

The huge rounded masses wobbled as they shimmied around like vibrating water-balloon's.

His vision became fuzzy, his bladder was full, and he needed to burb, like- 'real bad'...

His stomach panged, as he hung limply inside her grasping fingertip's. He called out at her huge face...


"Sandy, ... I've gotta PEEE!", he yelled out, then burst out giggling again...

"Okay sweety, here just 'pee' in this bottle..", she said, as she casually released his tiny staggering figure atop her coffee table....

She had tipped over an empty beer bottle, laying it on it's side, she placed him down in front of it and leaned back to watch him try and releave himself inside it...

The veiw of the huge table top spread out before him as she lowered him down and dropped his bare feet onto the wooden expanse. He staggered backward a few steps, then looked all around with a goofy look on his face, he saw the open ended bottle neck, and staggered toward it...

"Ha, shit, I don't know if I can hit that hole or not...", Bob laughed.

Walking up to the bottle neck, he had to get down on his knee's and pull his spandex shorts down to get his half-hard pecker out.

He wriggled up closer to the brown glass opening and held his cock into the opening...

Sandra watched with amusement, as this tiny little man stuck his miniature cock into the bottle neck and started squirting a nearly invisible micro-sized stream...

Her giggling vibrated through the surface of the coffee table...


"Don't get any of that on my table!", she told him.


Bob looked into the open end and could see his little stream of urine flowing down into the neck. He could also see a foamy mass at the bottom, the leftover foam that had remained inside. The yellowish liquid mixed into it and disolved the suds like an instant response...

Bob started to laugh again... He couldn't believe what he was doing....

The steaming fog formed inside the large bottle, and started to drift out around the top of the open end.

He finished up, and pulled up his short's. He stood up, and turned away from the bottle to see Sandra's huge wriggling toe's right in front of him...


"How's about a little foot rub?", she quizzically whispered down to him...

Her largest toe, curled down, a foot-fist formed, and then she snapped it open and splayed them apart, in a flash of snapping motion.

The entire foot, standing on it's heel towered over him-(if he was six feet tall, then- her foot was Nine feet tall).

The largest toe, slightly bigger than his head, he walked toward the smooth arch and wrapped his arm's completely around it...

Pressing his face against the sole of her foot, just below the leathery ball...

He felt the wrinkled skin of her arch... the 'ssmoothness' was amazingly soft!

He felt so incredibly small, as the scent of her enormous foot filled his head.

A mixture of lotion and a soapy aroma that soothed his frunken brain. He couldn't get his hand's to release her little toe, he had reached up and grabbed it, and wrapped his finger's around the solid nail that nestled into the rounded tip.

She tried to wriggle it away from his grasp, but he held on tightly and laughed at her escape attempt...

She giggled when she realized that he was trying to hold on...


"That tickles!", she squealed.


"Stop It, Bobby,...Let Go!", she demanded!


He held on tightly, and laughed at her giggling thunderous laughter...


He thought the huge toe was 'his', but her giggling stopped as she lifted her foot up and jerked it loose from his hand... sending him flipping backwards across the table top...

He landed against an ashtray and cracked his head hard!


His vision quickly faded as he slipped into total unconsciousness.....




***




Jennifer and Carly, decided that they were going to have to 'act-fast', it was nearly midnight when they drove into the parking-lot at NASA. Going straight to the labratorys, Jennifer had told Carly to wait in the car, while she went into the lab and 'pretended' that she'd forgotten some things from her locker. She knew the night-watchman, and he let her inside to get her things...

She went straight to the lab and grabbed an entire row of glass-tubes that were filled with a yellowish liquid. She gathered them up inside a towel, and stuffed it into her purse. She went to her locker and grabbed a couple of manila folders, just to make it look good, and after relocking her locker, she grabbed a plastic zip-lock bag filled with medical syringes and quickly locked up the lab doors.

She stopped and waved to the night security guard, as she casually stepped back through the revolving door, heading back out to her car.

The two sisters, then drove back to Carly's house and quickly went inside. It would be another hour before she could have a couple doses ready, and they hurried the process as quickly as they could...

Figuring that at around 2 AM, they could be ready...

Their plan wasn't too complicated, they thought that they would just knock on Sandra's door, and when she opened it, push her down, and tie her up...

They dressed in dark sweats, and wore knit stocking caps pulled tightly over their heads'.

Their shadowy figures slipped across the roadway, and hunkered down as they quickly scurried up Sandra's driveway and crept along the side of the house...

The doorbell rang out after Carly pushed the button. Jennifer removed her stocking cap, and stood slumped over...

She was going to ask her if she could use her phone, telling her that Carly's was out of service, she despairately needed to call a towtruck or something because her car wouldn't start.... just anything to get her to open the door...

The dark clothing was in case anyone else happened to see them there, at Sandra's house. Because if everything went as planned, Sandra was going to disappear, or so it would seem...


"Ring it again, I don't think she heard it, she must be asleep...", Jen told her sister.

Carly leaned away from the wall, were she was staying out of sight, and reached up and pushed the doorbell again.

Sandra's impacting heels could be heard approaching the door. She flipped on the outside light and pulled the curtain back...


"Who is It!", she asked through the door...


Jen spoke up, "It's just me, Sandra. 'Jennifer'... I need to use your phone!"


"Do you realize what time it is?"


"Yes, and- I'm So sorry to bother you this late, but I didn't have any other 'choice', I need to call a tow-truck...", Jen paused, when she heard her unlocking the door...


Sandra 'had' been asleep, and her groggy voice displayed her listlessness, as she awkwardly opened the door and allowed Jen to step inside...

Carly barged-in behind her sister, lunging across the room, she tackled the frizzy haired blonde and rode her down onto the floor!

Sandra screamed out in surprize as the two younger girls attacked her and started tying her up. She was quickly bound and gagged, and after struggling wildly for several moments, she realized what was going on...


"MMMmmmmm, Um Mmmmmmm!", Sandra begged Carly to let her go...


"Shut Up, Sandra!", Carly scolded. "Let me tell 'YOU', How this is going to work!"

Sandra's eye's widened with fear as she saw Jennifer pressing a tiny droplet of yellowish liquid out through the tip of the needle.

"Mmooo- Mmooo, Ont't!", she pleaded!

Her long bare leg's frantically kicked at them, but the two of them together easily overpowered her, and with her hand's tied tightly behind her back, she was helpless to defend herself, all she could do was scream when she felt the pin-prick into the side of her neck!




*
End Notes:

Please review!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=3922