Life with a Giantess Teacher by TomSpeedy
Summary:

Ben gets in trouble and serves his punishment with his teacher.


Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 10068 Read: 249717 Published: January 30 2014 Updated: April 06 2014
Story Notes:

My first story.

1. Introduction by TomSpeedy

2. Miss Silva by TomSpeedy

3. Detention by TomSpeedy

4. Shopping by TomSpeedy

5. Getting ready for school. by TomSpeedy

6. Class is in session. by TomSpeedy

7. After School Tutoring. by TomSpeedy

Introduction by TomSpeedy
Ben is currently a high school senior ready for his first day of classes. He had plenty of fun during the summer, and he is confident that he will make it to college becuase of his hard work during his past 3 years.

This year, he wanted to relax and enjoy his final year with his friends and make some good memories.

Ben is an only child. His parents passed away when he was little so he lived with his uncle. However, Ben rarely talks to his uncle and their connection has drifted apart and his uncle already believes that Ben went to college and is currently visiting him.

Ben got ready for his first day of school and took the bus to get there. The bus was early, probably so the driver makes an impreesion to the freshmen. As Ben was on the bus, he realized how lonely he was. There were plenty of new kids taking the bus and all of his friends from the former senior class moved on. He went to multiple graduation parties last year and had to say goodbye to many of his friends.

However, Ben still had a few friends at this school, but he was so used to being the man and he would have a friend on his left and his right. He pushed these thoughts aside as the bus finally came to a stop.

Ben walked to his usual spot on the campus where he and his friends would hang out before school. As he approached it, he saw someone's back and thought it was a friend but it was actually a freshman who occupied it.

Ben sighed. Perhaps the rest of his friends were already in the classrooms. He looked at his list of classes and noticed that Math was first. As Ben entered the classroom, he looked around tried to see if he knew anyone familiar.

He saw Luke sitting down on his iphone so Ben decided to talk about their classes together. They would talk about parties, video games and the summer overall.

Then sometime during the conversation, Luke mentioned that there was a new teacher in the English department. He said that her name was Miss Silva and that she looked fine. Ben shook his head. For many years, Luke and a few other friends have pointed out attractive girls or teachers but when Ben met them, they never caught his eye.

A few minutes into the first lesson, Ben got bored. It was just review of last year's concepts. Ben glanced at Luke and noticed that Luke also was not paying attention in class. He had his Iphone held just outside his pocket of his pants. Luke would also glance up to convince the teacher that he was listening.

Math class went on but Ben did not focus during the class, instead he was staring at his class schedule noticing that he had Miss Silva for English next period.

After class, Ben went up to Luke and told him that he had Miss Silva next. Luke asked jokingly if he would like to change his schedule with Ben. Ben said maybe; he was not into any of his classes, but if what Luke said about Miss Silva was true, then Ben would not change his schedule at all.

Ben hurried down the hall wondering if he would finally meet a teacher that looked somewhat appealing to the young man. Ben would find his answer as he entered the door to Miss Silva's room.
Miss Silva by TomSpeedy
Author's Notes:
Here Ben meets his English teacher.
Ben walked in the classroom and he scanned the room.

Sitting on the teacher's desk was an elegant looking women who looked gorgeous to Ben. She was wearing a white top and a black skirt along with pantyhose and black high heels. She had to be in her late 20's or early 30's. Ben liked this teacher becuase she was attractive and looked confident as he watched her point to seats for students walking in.

Ben walked in and decided to sit in the back wanting to watch her. As soon as he sat down he heard Miss Silva speak to him.

"Excuse me, what is your name?" she asked. Ben replies,

"My name is Ben, and I...." She interupts,

"Ben, I want you sitting here" she said point to a desk right in front of where she was sitting.

Ben walked slowly toward the front of the room trying to avoid eye contact as he was looking at the ground as he walked.

Miss Silva spoke again. "Ben, are you new here, are you a freshman?" she asked.

Ben felt embarrased. He replied, "No, Im actually a senior Miss Silva."

Miss Silva responded, "Well is something bothering you, you seem troubled?"

"No, its nothing. You dont have to worry about me." Ben remarked.

Miss Silva smirked. "Oh really?" "You dont think I have to worry about you?"

Ben thought to himself, 'No,no, no! Im making a poor impression on her. Say something smart.'

"I will follow the rules Miss Silva, I wont dissapoint you", Ben said with a smile hoping to change her mood.

"I hope so Ben", Miss Silva stated before she continued assigning seats to the rest of the class.

As class began, Miss Silva began reviewing grammar rules with the class making sure they know how to write well as they prepare for college.
However, with Ben sitting right in front of Miss Silva's desk, he was hypnotized by her beauty and he continued to stare at her.

Now Miss Silva began walking around the classroom, point at objects and recalling how adjectives work. "Remember, green shirt, the adjective is green, small books, the adjective is small," she said before Ben started falling sleepy.

Before he completely closed his eyes, he felt a push from his right. He quickly looked up hopefully not to be caught sleeping and then he got another push. He looked to his right and saw Miss Silva using her hip to bump Ben. As they made eye-contact, Miss Silva smirked. Ben gulped. She then walked to the front of her classroom in between Ben's desk and the teachers desk, so Miss Silva was standing right in front of him. Miss Silva then sat on Ben's desk which startled Ben a little by his teacher's move. He also noticed she continued her adjective lecture.

"Curvy body, curvy is the adjective", she said pointing at her hips while she was still on Ben's desk. She got up and proceeded to write on the board. Ben breathed a sigh of relief, he was unsure if Miss Silva was going after him or was she just using his desk for his lecture. Ben did not know, so he continued to watch her in curiousity.

Ben continued staring at Miss Silva until something got his attention.

"Class, its time for a quiz." She said. The class groaned. Ben was worried. He didnt pay attention at all. Ben took the quiz from her desk and began writing.

The class kept working on the quiz until the bell rang. It was recess.

"Please put the quizzes on my desk. If you did not finish, keep working until you are done." Miss Silva addressed the class.

Ben was the last one who finished the quiz. He walked up to her desk to turn in the quiz, but as he did, Miss Silva handed him a note. Ben read it and it said. 'Ben, I noticed that you were staring at me for a long period of time, and I believe I know the reasons. Please stay after school for detention.' -Miss Silva.

"Next time, please pay attention in class", she said as Ben walked out of her room.

"Crap! I just lost my chances in impressing my teacher. She knew what I was doing," Ben thought to himself. He crushed her note and threw it in the trash. "Atleast I can see her again today. I just wish it was for a different reason though," Ben siad to himself.

Ben worked hard in the rest of his classes not wanting to upset any of the other teachers. He just wanted to get the day over with.

Soon, the final bell rang and Ben headed over to Miss Silva's room for detention.










Detention by TomSpeedy
Author's Notes:
Ben learns a new side to Miss Silva.
As Ben approached the door to Miss Silva's room, he was getting thirsty. He wanted to go to the drinking fountain but it was too far from if Ben wanted to be on time. Ben decided to not let Miss Silva down, so he entered her room despite his thirst.

Ben entered and noticed and that no one was inside. He sat down at his desk which was still right in front of Miss Silva's desk.

Ben started sweating and started feeling uncomfortable. He got up and looked around. Miss Silva was not in sight, nor were any other students. What Ben did notice was a tray on his teacher's desk with one cup on it. Next to it was a note that said, 'Class, I will be right back. The air conditioning is broken currently and I went to tell someone to get it fixed. In the meantime, enjoy a drink.

"Drink?!!" Ben was focused on that word. He looked at the cup but it was out of his reach, so he didnt know what was inside. Ben walked around the teachers desk so now he was facing the rest of the classroom, and in front of Miss Silva's cushioned chair. He was tempted to sit down, but he knew better so he went for the drink. He looked into the cup and saw what looked like water.

As Ben reached for it, he tripped, but caught his balance with the edge of the teacher's desk. Ben looked down and saw high heels below him. Ben recognized that these were the same ones that Miss Silva was wearing earlier today. They had a smell, but it was not stinky, but rather pleasant like some sort of perfume. Ben looked up remembering his priorities. He grabbed the cup and chugged the liquid rapidly. He bent down under the teacher's desk and threw is cup away. However, Ben noticed that there was only his cup in there and this was the only trash can in the classroom.

That is when Ben felt dizzy and fell down in top of the high heels which collided with his head and Ben passed out.

Ben woke up surprised that he was not in bed. He looked around and felt as if he was in a cave. The opening was angled above him, so Ben started to climb, but after his second step, he rolled back down and into a tiny corner of the cave.

Thats when Ben smelled something that hit him. He smelled the same perfume that he smelled earlier when he was close to Miss Silva's high heels. That means that Ben was in her high heels and he could not climb out since the opening was way too high. He must have been like 1-2 inches tall!

But how did he get this small. He tried to remember what happened, and remembered the drink which probably had something in it. Ben did not remember the taste since he drank it too quickly. But now Ben had new worries. What his going to happen to him? Who will find him? How will he survive? He was about to find his answer as he heard the door open.

Ben did not know who it was but he had a good idea when the sound was increasing as the figure seemed to be standing right over him. It was Miss Silva. She must be back from informing the malfunction in the air conditioning. It probably was too hot for her to travel in heels so maybe that is why she travelled in only her pantyhose on her feet.

Ben then got scared when he heard Miss Silva muttering.

"Looks like Ben missed his detention, so I will double it tomorrow." Miss Silva said.

Ben not wanting another detention screamed, "MISS SILVA! Down here!"

Ben listened but all he heard was Miss Silva writing. She must be scheduling his detention tomorrow.

Now another fear hit Ben. Miss Silva was getting ready to go home.

"Finally, done grading those quizzes. Time to home and relax," she said.

Miss Silva then started to put her pantyhose covered feet back into her high heels.

Ben saw this too. "Uh oh. Oh on, oh on, no, please no....ahhhh! Ow!

Miss Silva felt something and turned over her high heel to dump its ocntents.

"Well what do we have here," Miss Silva smiled as she saw her student roll out of her shoe.

"Ah, Ben. So you did come back for detention. It also looks like you shrunk as well."

Ben was stunned. This gorgeous gigantic women was smiling at him for being small and was not surprised! Was she involved with his shrinking? She now looked like a giant moving skyscraper that was sort of hot.

"Are you going to say something Ben or are you going to keep staring at me like you did in class this morning," Miss Silva asked.

"No please..., you are just huge right now.....i mean....how? Ben responded.

Miss Silva was ready. "How did you get this small? I shrunk you. I knew you wouldnt resist the full cup sitting on my desk. So for detention, I wanted you shrunk, so maybe you can focus on the details now since you are now small enough to see those details. Enough of your questions, now why were inside my high heels," Miss Silva raised her eyebrow.

Ben answered, "Well I saw the cup, I was thirsty, I went to this side of your desk to reach the cup, and I was standing over your shoes when I shrunk."

Miss Silva was not satisfied. "i think you need another lesson."

Miss Silva put on her highheels, and grabbed Ben.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Ben gasped as he was lifted off his feet.

"Teaching you a lesson, Ben. I am your teacher and you should listen. I am going to take you home with me since you barely spent anytime of your detentioon with me but rather, my highheels. I dont have any pockets, so Im going to put you in my shirt for now," Miss Silva proclaimed.

"Wait, what do you mean in your shirt?" Ben asked.

Miss Silva whispered to him, "you shall see". She then winked at Ben as she began to put Ben in between her boobs.

"No,no,no,no,no,nooo....." was all that Ben could say before he was placed in between her boobs. Ben could barely breathe, the air was thick, and he can really smell perfume, much stronger than what he found on her shoe.

Miss Silva got into her car and started the engine. The car started vibrating along with her boobs which Ben felt. As Miss Silva picked up the pace, Ben began to slide down as that vibrations moved her boobs. Ben began sliding past her boobs, down her stomach and once again got stuck at the top of Miss Silva's skirt. Miss Silva had her top tucked in, so Ben could not go on the outside of her skirt so the vibrations continued to push Ben down toward the opening of her skirt. Ben's legs slipped under as did the rest of his body. What Ben did not notice was that he slipped under not only Miss Silva's skirt, but also slipped under her panties, which were still moist from earlier. Ben was once again trapped.

Miss Silva is a great driver, so she focused on the road oblivious to her student's journey down her body. She left the car, opened her door to her house and reached in to pull Ben out. But he was not there.

"Ben?" Miss Silva asked reaching once again in between her boobs. "Beennnn"! Miss Silva asked with a tone of desperation. She thought of the possibilities, on the seat of her car, on the floor and so on. As she was thinking, she felt pressure in her panties. "Ben, are you in here?", she asked while reaching into her panties. She pulled out Ben and looked at him shaking her head. "What am I going to do with you"?

Ben exhauseted, tried to explain, "Please,....please, I fell down,....and it was dark, then..."

"Sounds like another excuse, but this time to be in my panties" Miss Silva then smirked. "Perhaps I should just punish you down there, since you seem to want to be there so bad." "I might as well enjoy it too."



Shopping by TomSpeedy
Miss Silva lowered Ben toward her perfectly shaped waist. Her other hand pulled open the waistband of her dark black panties and she gently lowered him inside. Ben was too stunned to say anything as he looked at the deep dark abyss he was about to enter.

Miss Silva placed him with his back toward her panties, so he was facing her vagina. Her other hand had let go of the waistband, sealing Ben inside her panties.

Ben was pressed into his teacher's vagina as her tight panties held him there.

Then Miss Silva gently patted her panties and said "Time to go shopping, Ben".

Ben tried to free himself from his panty prison, but the tight black panties held him there. He even felt a hitm thick liquid coming out of the her gigantic vagina which was large enough to swallow him whole. Ben struggled, trying to avoid it, but this only made it worse as more fluid began to seep out and stick to him.

Meanwhile, Ben was trying to understand what kind of fluid this was as he kept being engulfed by Miss Silva's juices. He knew women could get wet, but this was far beyond what Ben could have imagined. Before he knew it, they were already at the store.

Miss Silva took Ben's sticky body out, and to his surprise, they were in a bathroom which must have been part of the store.

"Well, I'm glad you are becoming my favorite student Ben, you already know how to keep me happy. Let me lick that off for you."

Miss Silva started licking Ben, she started with his legs and worked her way upward watching Ben cringe as her hot moist tongue twisted its way up his body. Miss Silva smiled at his reaction. She continued to lick upwards and licked Ben's face multiple times, but her juices were still stuck to his face which made Ben's vision blurry. Miss Silva decided to put Ben into her mouth.

"Ok Ben, my licks are not doing much, so I'm going to suck on you, ok."

Ben quickly reacted, "Wait!...." before his head was trapped in between her massive yet delicate, lush lips. She slowly sucked on him like a poosicle moving him in and out and sucked extra hard when her lips closed in on Ben's neck. She pulled Ben out who was now shivering and gave him a big kiss which covered his entire body. Ben saw himself plunge into his teacher's moist cavern as her lips worked him and gave him a little massage which felt wonderful except that he could not breathe very well with his face held onto her lips. Then he felt himself pulled out of her mouth and blinked many times so his eyes can focus. He saw something getting closer to him. Then he saw something red, soon he saw her lips apprach him as he could not brace himslf for impact. He was kissed for a few seconds before feeling the pressure decrease.

"Ben, Im going to put you in my shirt again so you can see what I'm buying, ok?"

"Ok", Ben obeyed as Miss Silva took Ben and put him in her warm heavenly boobs with only his little head sticking out. Ben was relieved with his new position; he could see and was feeling cozy. His limbs were restricted from movement yet it was comfortable.

They left the bathroom and started looking at what to buy. Ben had no idea what these products were, but Miss Silva knew every idea what each item does.

They were at an Erotica shop and Miss Silva was in the section for dolls, which featured the Ken doll from Barbie and how this doll can please any woman. This attracted Miss Silva for she wanted some toys or devices to have more fun with Ben.

Miss Silva did not have much money at the moment, so she got a simple "pantie strapper". Basically, there were four thicker pieces of thread stitched into the panties so you can place your Ken doll's limbs through the loops of the four thick pieces of thread.

Ben was shaking his head the entire time. He did not like this "pantie strapper, he was already limited to movement in Miss Silva's regular panties and now his body will be tied in a spread eagle position.

Miss Silva purchases the under garment and hustled to the bathroom to get changed. She tied Ben's limbs to each loop in the panties and decided to put them on. She took her new helpless captive and her panties and stepped into the leg holes.
Ben saw his doom come to life as he saw Miss Silva tie his arms and legs to each loop. She held him down with only one delicate finger which felt like a large pillar to him. Miss Silva kept Ben still and tied him up with the other hand. After being tied, he saw Miss Silva take the panties and stood over them.
As she was about to put them on, she looked down at Ben, who was tied to her underwear and was currently at the position at her ankles looking up at Miss Silva. She giggled and slowly lifted her panties closer to her warm embrace. Ben could not move as he was brought closer once again to her vagina.

Miss Silva enjoyed every second of it, seeing her student only able to move his head. She also knows that he is not going anywhere and smiles at her new items ability. Miss Silva brought her new panties around her hips and pulled them completely up securing its position.

Ben watched as the glistening wet love hole of his teacher grow in size as it was ready to take hold of him. As he made contact with the sexual beast, he felt as though it was going to swallow his body if he had not been tied to her pantie strapper.

"I hope you enjoy your new position Ben, becuase you fit so nicely all snuggled up to me. Your limbs are touching every sensitive region of me and please, yes, please continue." Miss Silva said slightly moaning.

Miss Silva got out of the bathroom with her entrapped captive and walked confidently to her car. Miss Silva thought, 'This will be one fantastic night', she thought as she got into her car.

Then, as Miss Silva sat down, Ben was scrunched up as he felt his world get darker and moist. To make it worse, Miss Silva then crossed her legs as she started the car. She only needed one foot to drive, so she thought 'why not?' and she giggled at the thought of Ben all trapped and crushed between her legs.
Ben, from his perspective saw no hope of escaping from his bound position. At times, he felt his panty prison get crushed and gradually become wet.
As they arrived back at Miss Silva's house, Miss Silva immediately pulled down her panties to tell him, "Ben, you felt so good down there that I'm going to sleep with you pleasuring me. You must be enjoying these privilages as my favorite student."

Ben, who was completely exhausted to react to what he just heard answered, "Miss Silva, (pant) please can I have a drink, (pant). I am very thirsty."

"Thirsty", Miss Silva said getting more excited. "Ben, you are going to enjoy a swimming pool's worth of drinks tonight. If you get even more thirsty down there, just squirm a little down there," she seductivly answered with a wink.

Ben who was still tied up kept shaking his head 'no', but Miss Silva ignored him as she pulled up her panties and got into bed ready for school tomorrow, a day planned with numerous activities.
Getting ready for school. by TomSpeedy
Author's Notes:
If there are any mentions of Phil or Ms. Prittey, let me know. I am doing another story with them as the cast and I may get them mixed up. Enjoy the chapter.
Miss Silva woke up and stretched her arms. It was early Tuesday morning and she had plenty of time to get ready for school.

"Ben, are you awake?" she teased, patting her pantie strapper panties. She heard no response.

'Did Ben escape from my new panties?' she asked herself. Miss Silva grabbed the waistband and saw Ben still tied to her panties, but his whole body was sticky and covered with her juices. She breathed a sigh if relief.

"Are you still thirsty Ben?" Miss Silva giggled at her student's condition.

Ben could not speak since her juices dried up and he could not move his lips. All Ben could do was listen.

"Lets go wash up, we got a big day today. I have to go to school soon and I have plenty of games and homework for you Ben." Miss Silva told her student.

Miss Silva pulled her panties back up and walked into the bathroom. She pulled down her panties and untied Benl from her pantie strapper. Ben was still immobile for the juices stuck to his limbs. Miss Silva smiled as she held her spread eagle student before her.

She began to wash Ben and slowly he was able to move and breathe freely.

"Had a good night sleep Ben?" Miss Silva asked.

"I wish I was not wet the whole time". Ben answered. Miss Silva laughed.

"Well you said you were thisty so I made sure to keep you wet." Miss Silva smiled explaining her case.

"Ok" Ben replied knowing that he cant win this arguement,

Miss Silva began to brush her teeth in front of Ben. Ben was amazed at her large teeth and her aggressive toungue. He watched her now wanting to brush his own teeth as well. Miss Silva caught his gaze and said "Ben, I did not know you were interested in my mouth", she said seductively.

"No, its just that I want a clean mouth too." Ben responded afraid of what was coming.

"Well why didnt you just say so, I got a solution that can help us both" Miss Silva winked at him.

Miss Silva then grabbed Ben, open a bottle of Listerene and dipped him inside making sure the Listerene coated his entire body.

"There you go, mm hmm. Thats right, open your mouth, soak it in." Miss Silva said while dipping Ben.

Miss Silva then took Ben out and brought him and front of her mouth. Ben got nervous. He saw what was coming next.

"Miss Silva, please, no, dont do this." said Ben.

"Just relax Ben. Let your teacher's tongue teach you and move you. Ok?" Miss Silva said confidently. She placed her closed lips on Ben's hair and slowly parted her lips taking Ben inside.

"But Miss Silva...!" yelled Ben before her lips concealed his face and then his neck. Miss Silva then let her lips hold Ben around his neck without holding him with her hands. Miss Silva then started sucking on Ben's head, and to Ben, he felt as though he was in a tornado. The suction was incredible! Miss Silva then started slowly sucking again, this time sucking the rest of Ben's body as it entered her lips.

Once Ben was completely inside, he saw a new monster, Miss Silva's tongue. It stood tall like a wave, crashed down onto him, smothered him, lifted him, threw him around, moved him in circles, spun him around and sucked out the Listerene off him.

Miss Silva then took Ben out and kissed him.

"Mmmwwah" Miss Silva smiled as she held her student in front of him.

Miss Silva walked out of the bathroom holding Ben and set him down onto the bed.

"Hey Ben, Im going to get ready for school, and you are coming with me." Miss Silva said which made Ben dissapointed since he was already exhausted and wanted to stay away from his teacher.

"Ben, stay right there okay. I'm going to get some new underwear and you better not leave or you will be punished, got it?" Miss Silva demanded.

Ben nodded, to afraid to say anything. He watched her disappear from the room, probably to the laundry room. Ben took a look around. He was never able to get a clear view of his teacher's room without getting shoved in Miss Silva's panties. He absolutely dreaded the pantie strapper; he couldnt move at all and felt helpless. Ben shuddered at the thought of going back in there again.

Ben saw nothing special about Miss Silva's room. It was very spacious and looked very elegant, but probably because he was only a few inches tall.

Ben took a sniff and smelled perfume. He recognized it as the perfume Miss Silva had during class yesterday. Then the door opened and Ben's jaw dropped.

In walked Miss Silva who was completely naked and walked slowly shaking her hips smiling seductively to Ben.

"Ben, are you still there?" Miss Silva whispered as she was walking toward the bed. Miss Silva saw her student's reaction.

"Oh Ben, it's alright. You have already spent time with my privates before, so this should not be a surprise." Miss Silva stated shaking her head at Ben.

"Well since you are already staring, why dont you help me choose what to wear today, hmmm?" Miss Silva questioned. Ben shook his head not wanting to participate.

"I have a set of a red bra and panties and a set of a black bra and panties. Which one should I chose?" Miss Silva asked again. This time Ben just shrugged.

"Okay, Ben. I will go try both out and then you can decide alright. We have to be careful about the time. We dont want to be late to school now do we Ben?" Miss Silva asked. Ben nodded and Miss Silva took the red set of undergarments to the bathroom.

Miss silva put the red bra and red panties on and looked at herself. "I look sexy" she said. Miss Silva then thought of the memories of Ben pleasuring her. She started rubbing her panties and it soon created a wet spot. "Not now," Miss Silva told herself. She knew she was going to be late if she pleasures herself now.

Miss Silva walked out of the bathroom and approached the awaiting Ben. "How does this look Ben?" she asked eager for his response.

"They look kinda good, I guess." Ben said unsure of how Miss Silva likes to dress.

'Only kinda good?!!' Miss Silva thought with dissapointment in her head. She knew she looked wonderful in it and she could not believe why he did not say fabulous or something else with more enthusiasm. 'I will show him what it means to feel good' she thought.

"Okay Ben, I will put the red set of clothes here in case you change your mind" Miss Silva winked at Ben as she began taking off her bra.

Ben asked unware of his teacher's motives, "Wait, Miss Silva! What are you doin...?"

"Shut it" Miss Silva interupted. She took her bra and placed it on top of Ben trapping him like a hut. Ben was silenced. Satisfied, Miss Silva pulled down her red panties and let them drop the floor.

'Lets see how Ben deals with this," Miss Silva thought sadistically.

"Okay Ben, Im going to try the black set" Miss Silva said.

Miss Silva then dragged her red bra from the bed(which trapped Ben) to the edge of the bed and then off the bed but she held the bra so it didnt fall. However, she knew her student didnt make hang on with her bra. Instead, Ben fell down off the side of the bed into her red panties which were on the floor.

(From Ben's perspective) While Ben was trapped in Miss Silva's bra, he waited impatiently to get out. He knew she would ignore him if he called so he sat there waiting. Just then he felt a force on the bra pushing him. Ben was doing somersaults as he was moved with the bra. Then all of a sudden, he saw nothing below him and he started falling. He saw a glimpse of red as he crashed into it. Ben lied there for a few seconds trying to recover from the fall.

While Miss Silva watched her student fall, she walked to her nightstand and saw her red panties bundle up. Miss Silva smiled knowing that her plan has worked.

Miss SIlva put the red bra on her night stand and took the black set toward the bathroom. Then she looked at her the time and realized she didnt have time to change. She turned back toward the bed to get changed.

Ben fully rested after a few seconds tried to get up, but he couldnt. He tried again, but he was still stuck. He felt something grabbing his backside and tried to turn his head, but realized that his head was fixed in a forward position. The back of his head and limbs were stuck too. Ben took a deep breath ready to make one final try. However, as Ben took that breath, he smelled something very familiar. It was Miss Silva's juices, and he must be on her panties, the thing he dreaded most.

That's when Ben heard loud footsteps getting louder as they approached him. Ben swallowed realizing his situation. Ben thinks Miss Silva is oblivious to his position and tries to call her.

"Miss Silva! Help me!" Ben called out, but Miss Silva gave no response.

Miss Silva, aware that Ben is in her panties on the floor acts as though she doesnt know his location.

"Ben, no time for the black set, it is time to go." She said putting on her red bra. "Ben, where are you? I dont have time for this" Miss Silva asked raising her tone.

Ben saw Miss Silva put on her red bra, which means that she was about to put on her red panties next which he lay bound to. Miss Silva called his name but as Ben replied, his answers didnt meet her ears,

Miss Silva heard Ben's cries of despair as he calls out her name but she pretends that she does not hear him. She walks to her panties and stands over them. She reaches down without looking and puts her feet into the leg holes. Miss Silva lets the panties sit at her ankles as she askes Ben.

"Ben, you better come out, if I find you escaping you will be in big trouble." Miss Silva said giggling to herself where Ben could not see. All Ben could see was Miss Silva's gorgeous legs and her private parts.

Miss Silva reached down and slowly pulls up her panties ignoring Ben's cries. Miss Silva imagined him screaming and shaking his head as he gets closer to her love hole which devoured him last night.

Ben looked up in fear. He was slowly brought up to his doom, the giant hole increasing its size ready to swallow him whole. He thought he even saw a bit of liquid leak out of it. Ben braced for impact.

Miss Silva pulled her red panties up onto her hips and let her waistband snap snuggly in place. She put on her miniskirt shrouding Ben in darkness, got into her car and drove off to school sealing her student to a day of female anatomy.
End Notes:
Please, I would like some more favorable reviews. Thanks.
Class is in session. by TomSpeedy
Author's Notes:
Sorry for not posting in a while. Hopefully this makes it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Miss Silva arrived at school with Ben trapped in her panties. She parked in her spot in the teacher's parking lot and realized that she was actually early.

Ben, still stuck to his teacher's sticky dried up juices struggled for the majority of the drive. His struggles elicited a few responses of more fluid as it seeped onto his body.

Miss Silva felt it too. She knew that she could not keep Ben in there long with all sensations he is giving her. At this rate, she will be moaning in class, which is not what she wants to demonstrate.

Miss Silva walked gracefully to her room, her longs legs covered by pantyhose making long natural strides to her door. Her heels clicking down the hall that would make any man's head turn at the sound of its beauty.

But now no one else was here. She opened her door, cautiously looking around incase a janitor was lurking. She did not want to get caught.

As she entered, she locked the door behind her, and pulled down the shades on the windows. Finally she looked at the classroom clock acknowledging how much time she had.

"20 minutes, purrfect" Miss Silva said.

Miss Silva approached her desk and slowly sat down, knowing that Ben would once again be squished within her. She crossed long slender legs, and gave a good squeeze, before reaching inside her underwear for Ben.

Ben saw light above, then some fingers reaching toward him. They took hold off him and pulled him free with ease despite Ben's struggled to get free earlier. Ben looked in front of him and saw his teacher smiling toward him.

"Having fun?" she cood. Ben didnt say anything back but then thought for a few seconds.

"Can you please unshrink me, I promise I will be a better student."

"Now why would I do that Ben? You are already the best student you can be right now. You are listening to me, learning from me and especially," she paused, "serving your teacher" she winked.

Ben fired back, "But its not fair, the student should find a teacher that should help them, not humiliate them. I am supposed to be the man, the one in control, I get to choose the teacher!"

"I dont think so Ben, as you can see, I am in control, and for you being 'the man', well you can be the man who enjoys pleasing the largest vagina ever, how does that suit you?" Miss Silva began to finger herself.

Then the bell rang. Miss Silva stopped fingering herself and spoke calmly to Ben. "Look, since we are at school, I cant have you making me moan all day, that can be saved for later." She smiled, but then became serious. "So im going to put you in here for now, as I teach my class today."

Miss Silva roughly inserted Ben inside her cleavage with only his head sticking out. "Now you can see what im teaching my classes." Just then, she heard a few knocks on the door, and realized that her students would see Ben on her chest. She decided to push Ben further down.

"Sorry Ben, but this is for your own good" and with that she took her long manicured pointer finger and gently pushed down on Ben's head and watched her student slip down into the darkness of her breasts.

Once satisfied, Miss Silva got up and opened the door to her class. Students were pouring in as they had to wait at the door for some time. Miss Silva began teaching her class while Ben was struggling to breathe within the confinement of her boobs.

Ben was squished for the majority of school. He began to feel sweat building up around him. He could see nothing, except a glow above him. The smell of perfume wore away as the smell of female persperations took over and overwhelmed Ben's senses. The scary thing for Ben was not his struggle for fresh air, but rather, Miss Silva's loud heartbeat. It had the traditional da dum sound, but this echoed throughout Ben's eardrums.

As the day went on, he felt himself slowly capable of moving his limbs as the sweat eased his movement. Ben was sliding down and hit what he unltimatlely found out was the bottom of her bra. He couldnt go down, so he had to go up to free himself. He didnt know how since the walls of boob flesh surrounded him and they were all sweaty.

Miss Silva taught most of her classes today and it was almost near the end of lunchtime. She felt extra hot today so she got a nice cold lemonade to refresh her. She then wondered how Ben was doing, she didnt feel many movements recently. When no one was looking, she lifted her lemonade to the peak of her chest and poured a sip's worth of juice inside. She immediatly felt Ben as her boobs vibrated a little. She giggled a little and tried to hold her laughter.

Suddenly, The bell rang and math class was about to begin. Miss Silva then straightened her composure and got her material she needed for class. The kids were going to have a test today. As the kids filed in from lunch she could see the different habits of them. Some walked in still eating food, some walked in with a pencil ready for the test, and others walked in with their math textbook doing some last minute studying before the test.

Miss Silva began handing out the tests and returned to her desk. Soon, he heard something hit the ground and looked at the class. She saw a student reaching down for a pencil. "Hey," she said pointing at him, "you look down to your test, nothing else. I will come pick it up." Now with the student's displeasure of losing time to take his test, Miss Silva walked toward his desk to pick up the pencil.

She bent over to pick up the pencil, but in doing so, Ben slipped out and onto the floor as Miss Silva rose back up to give the pencil back to the student. Miss Silva walked back to her desk realizing that Ben escaped. She didnt want to look suspicious, so she walked casually to her desk and without sitting down, scanned the area where she bent over and saw a little speck on the ground that was moving.

Ben fell out of his teacher's boobs and hit the floor hard. He felt free, but also sore and he couldnt get up. He looked around and saw massive desks surround him and large kids who were all looking down busy with something. He turned around and saw Miss Silva walk back to her desk.
"Did she forget about me?" Ben thought. Right now, he was concerned on his escape, he did not want to get trampled by a kid.

Miss Silva decided to pace around the classroom and surprise Ben, she would do it slowly to check if her studnets were cheating or not. However, this time, she has one target and that was Ben.

Soon she started to walk in Ben's direction getting closer and closer to him. Each cluck of her heels made him nervous as he started to worry about how close she was getting closer. Soon she was within a foot of him. She started to take a step forward. As the foot traveled upwards, Ben gasped as he realized that there was a good chance her step may land on top of him.

Ben gasped as the foot came dangerously close to him, too scared to call out or move out of the way. Luckily for him, it missed him, landing about two inches (in Miss Silva's perspective) to the right of him. Shortly after, Miss Silva brought her other foot and it lands a few inches to his left. He looks up to see Miss Silva directly above him. Miss Silva has stopped pacing but is still moving her feet as her body sways far above.

Miss Silva's right foot is sliding towards Ben. He tries to sit their calmly on the ground but is freaking out. He looks up, and it doesn't look like Miss Silva has taken any notice of him nor have any other students. Her foot is coming closer...

Her foot got closer and closer. Eventually it was a mere inch away. Ben began thought about screaming and wanted to hit her in order to get her attention, but he didn't think it would work. She began to raise her foot for another movement, and this time headed right for Ben!

He jumped out of the way just in time as her foot lowered on top the spot he was sitting on. He gasped as his body was already tired from colliding with the floor. Looking back in disbelief, he ran away from her one foot only to realize that he had run into her other. It was like running into the wall and knocked him straight onto the ground. He watched in horror as her foot raised directly above him.

As her foot is coming down, Ben has no time to escape from what would come so instead he just closed his eyes waiting for it to happen.
(Slam)as her foot collides with the floor but to Ben's surprise nothing has happened which causes him to open his eyes to look at the reason for why he isn't a blood smear on the sole of her shoe.

As Ben looked in front of him he saw a type of pillar in front of him but he soon realised that it was Miss Silva's heel, somehow Ben was saved from being crushed by her foot thanks to the gap between her toes and the heel of the shoe.

As Ben takes a breath of relief, he looks up to see if Miss Silva has noticed but she still haden't noticed him.

Worried, Ben began to stand up so that if needed, he can make a quick escape. Miss Silva took off her shoe and hovered her right foot overtop of him. A little too confused to know how to respond, Ben just stood there looking at the foot above him. She lowered her foot and grabbed him by the head between her toes. He was instantly blinded as his face was smashed against her toes. All he could see was the black fabric of her pantyhose. He was quickly enveloped in a stench and had trouble breathing.

She hoisted him off the ground. He started blindly flailing in the air and pushing his arms against her foot to try to break himself free. He only managed to get his arms also stuck in between her toes. He dangled there helpless with no other option but to absorb her sweat as she lifted him up.

Eventually he was dropped, and fell a few feet. Despite being a little hurt by the fall, he was relieved to be able to breath again. He looked up and realized he had been dropped into her closed toe high heels. Before he could respond or move, her foot came down, trapping him underneath her toes.

It turns out that she had not forgotten about him; she had only pretended to in order to snatch him up.

She kept him there for the rest of the class, pressing up against him after every step. Ben was both in pain and engulfed in her stench. After what seemed like forever, the bell rang.

"Well that concludes class today," Miss Silva calls. "I hope you had a wonderful lunch!"

Ben listened as the other students scurry off to their next classes. Ben only hoped that someone spotted him being snatched up, but unfortunately he remains at the mercy of his giantess teacher.
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! There is plenty more to come.
After School Tutoring. by TomSpeedy
Its been awhile since I wrote my last chapter. We left off with Miss Silva capturing Ben in her shoe.

(Lots of booty in this chapter.)
-------------------------------------------

After the final bell rang. Miss Silva was all alone once again with Ben.

She raised her long slender legs and placed them on her desk.

She let her heels fall off, and Ben rolled out.

"You almost escaped, didnt you?" Miss Silva questioned.

"It was an accident, I fell out of your shirt." Ben remarked.

"Well, regardless of your excuses, it is time for your tutoring session." Miss Silva gleamed.

Ben was shocked, how could he have forgotten.

"If you answer a question incorrectly, you will be punished." she declared.

Ben could only dread of what kinds of punishments his teacher could create.

Miss Silva read the first question.

"What word refers to distance, further or farther?"

Ben remembered this one, but he always got confused.

"Um, fa...." Ben guessed.

"Nope", Miss Silva interjected before Ben. She wanted him to suffer.

"But, you did not hear what I said." Ben complained.

"No buts for you except for mine. (she giggled.) Now its time for your punishment", Miss Silva said slowly. Ben got nervous.

Miss Silva grabbed Ben and put him on her cushioned chair where the center had an imprint of her ass during the day. Ben felt that the chair was very warm and that he could not climb out since the sides of the chair were raised above him.

"Now Ben, I want you to lie down face up and limbs spread out." Ben reluctantly obeyed. "Now I am going to control the pressure and time, ok. So dont try anything that will make me move."

Ben just stared at the gigantic butt that was descending down on him. It now hovered over him as a shadow casted over his body. She continued to sit down but was still watching Ben. Ben then closed his eyes.

"Nuh, uh, uh, Ben. Open your eyes. I want you to see it, smell it, and lick it." Ben obeyed.

Miss Silva then sat on him, feeling Ben's body wedged up into her. For Ben, it felt like 200 matresses on top of him, and he started to struggle.

She then started to grind a little which made her ass and Ben all sweaty. Sweat was forming all around him and some was absorbed by Ben's body. The sweat dried up and Ben was stuck to her ass as she grinded.

She got up and noticed Ben was not on the chair. She reached her ass with her hand noticed that Ben was stuck to her ass! She then pulled Ben free.

"Well Ben, are you ready for round 2?" Miss Silva giggled.

"Now lets look at the second question, shall we?" she said.

As Miss Silva used one hand to hold Ben, she used to other to flip through pages looking for a difficult question to ask Ben.

Ben noticed that she was not entirely paying attention to him, so with all his might he struggled quickly and vigorously.

In a second or two, Ben was free from her hand; he landed on her desk and landed with a little shock to his ankles.

He took about less than a second to take off, but that was all that was needed for Miss Silva to catch him.

"Gotcha!" she smirked. "Seems like you deserve the punishment anyway. This time the punishment will be more severe."

Ben gulped realizing that he was trapped again. "Now, we need to make sure you dont run away,.... so... Im ....(Miss Silva takes a piece of tape and reaches for Ben) ..going ....to...(she tapes Ben's frontside)... make you stay still".

Miss Silva then took Ben's taped body and taped him high to the wall so he had a full view of the classroom.

She then walked to her door and locked it. Then she walked to the windows and shut the blinds. Ben watched her do so and Miss Silva glanced back at him with a grin.

She then walked up to Ben who was now at the level of Miss Silva's head. She gives Ben a full body kiss and starts licking him as Ben was still taped to the wall.

Miss Silva backs away and looks at Ben with a smile. Ben got curious, "Was that the punishment?" he asked.

"Oh no, Ben. That was just a taaaassste(she hissed) of what is about to happen. Now we begin your punishment." she winked.

Miss Silva began to strip right in front of Ben, and he had a birds eye view of the scene. However, she only took off her skirt. She then walked up to Ben and removed him from the wall with no effort.

"Well Ben, time for round 2" she giggled. She opened the back of her panties and dropped Ben in. Ben screamed for help, but the sound was muffled instantly when Miss Silva let the waistband snap back in place.

She then did some stretches and felt Ben struggle in between her buttcheeks. After stretching, Miss Silva walked to her chair and sat down. She grinded her ass into the chair and swiveled her hips trying to feel her tiny captive.

Ben felt like he was surrounded by couches and pillows as those were the only things that were soft yet durable enough to contain him. Here, he was manipulated by a butt while he had trouble breathing.

After what felt like hours, Miss Silva took Ben out of her panties and held him up to her face.

"Oh my Ben, you smell awful." Miss Silva remarked as she then held Ben away from her face.

"Lets go wash yourself off." she said.

Miss Silva put her skirt back on and they went to the classroom door. She unlocked it, and held Ben close to her midsection as if her hands were on her hips in order to hide him and look natural. They arrived at the ladies restroom and washed off.

"Ben, you better behave or I am going to throw you in there," Miss silva said pointing to a toilet. Ben shook his head in fear. "I thought so", Miss Silva remarked with a hint of a smile.

She walked back to her classroom with Ben in order to continue Ben's tutoring.

Well Ben, now that you are patched up, are you ready for round 3?

Ben shook his head. Miss silva continued anyway.

"Ben, who invented the lightbulb?" she asked.

Ben knew this one, he remembered his mom giving him a lecture about light bulbs and how we should not take them for granted. His mother told him the year, person, and company about the first lightbulb.

"Thomas Edison!" Ben shouted, hoping for a prize or a benefit.

"Well Ben, I was going to congradulate you for answering correctly, but I just remembered that there is poster in my classroom that shows Thomas Edison with his lightbulb, which makes me think that you are cheating. So that means you have to receive your third punishment." Miss Silva smiled knowing she had him.

"Nooo, Miss Silva! I never saw that. I knew that from memory!" Ben explained.

"Ben you missed the other 2 questions and you were way off. I think the odds of you getting this question right was to good to be true, dont you think?" she asked suggestively.

Ben stood on her desk with his mouth open. He could not believe this. Now he has to serve a punishment for something he had not done. He did not want to know what the punishment was.

"Lets get started shall we?" she winked. She walked to her door and locked it again as well as the blinds on the windows. Ben did not bother running. Miss Silva was watching him the whole time, like a cat stalking its prey. She then walked to her desk and stood next to Ben.

"Ben, I still cant guarantee that you will not run away" and with that Miss Silva took a piece of tape and taped him to her desk.

"Enjoy the show", Miss Silva winked once again. She then took off her skirt and then she did something that Ben had not seen in a long while.

She began to slowly slide down her panties from over her hips, down her legs and onto the floor. She picked it up and put it onto the desk, far enough not to serve as a distraction to her student.

Miss Silva, after finishing her strip tease, walked up to Ben who was still bound to her desk by a single piece of tape. She removed the tape off him and grabbed Ben up to her face. She kissed him and licked his whole body.

"Ben, for failing to answer the question with honesty, you will serve your final punishment for this tutoring session."

Miss Silva then bent herself over with her ass sticking out. She then lowered Ben until he was inches away from it.

Miss Silva then bent over a little more and stretched her cheeks revealing the sphinter, the butthole. She moved Ben so he was closer to her butthole and made him face it.

To Ben, here was her ass, and now he was almost in between her cheeks as it became darker, but not dark until he saw the "black hole" which was puckering as it opened and closed.

"Please, Miss Silva. Dont make me go in there. Im your student, I am supposed to learn, not be hurt." Ben argued.

"Ben", Miss Silva said calmly, "You got the answer wrong so I am supposed to punish you. Also, you are my favorite student which is why you are learning through a new perspective. You can even be my ASSistant today" she giggled.

"Now keep going and dont stop moving when you are in there, you got that Ben?"

Miss Silva then rubbed Ben's face into her puckering butthole while it was closed. The contact of Ben's face made the hole open up and it expanded enough for Ben's head to go through.

Ben ignored what Miss Silva said, focusing on trying to avoid going in her anus. She was holding his legs so she can easily push him in, but his arms were free. Ben spread out his arms and grabbed hold of the sides of her butthole and tried to push away from it.

Miss Silva, who felt the resistance pulled Ben out and looked at him with disapproval. She caught him with his arms up high and realized that Ben was preventing himself for entering her butthole. However, she had a solution.

"Ben, I did not want to do this to you, but you left me with no choice." Miss silva said as she took a few strands of tape. She wrapped Ben up like a mummy leaving only his head and neck exposed.

"Perfect", she said as she took her bound toy and brought it close to her ass.

"Miss Silva, how will I get out of here? I cant move!" Ben complained as his head touched her puckering hole.

"Oh dont worry Ben, I will keep you there until I feel that you are ready to come out." she replied.

And with that, Ms. Silva slid Ben's head inside. She then let go of Ben and let her ass work on him as her butt hole was holding onto Ben's neck slowly swallowing him inside. Miss silva squeezed and flexed making sure Ben was getting sucked into her. Her butthole expanded and took in Ben's upper chest, then it closed bringing Ben closer inside. It opened again reaching up to Ben's ankles and with a pop, Ben was completely inside Miss Silva's ass.

Ben could not move for he was bound by tape and could only sniff, drink, and eat the feces which was all around him.

Meanwhile, Miss Silva could not feel any better than this. Here she had bound a student with tape and inserted him into her butthole with no hope for Ben if he ever wanted to get out alone.

Ben realized his fate as he is now completely at the mercy of his teacher. Miss Silva decided to never let Ben go becuase of his use as a pleasure toy which helps her get through her most stressful days. Their teacher student relationship has evolved to many levels and they lived in complete need of each other.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4022