Their First Time by smallguy26
Summary:

When a teenage couple mysteriously grow after having sex together for the first time, the horny teenages decide to go on a sex fuelled rampage.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Butt, Couples , Crush, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3208 Read: 39634 Published: February 26 2014 Updated: February 26 2014
Story Notes:

This is the same story posted under the same title but I have had to repost this story under a different penname

1. Their First Time by smallguy26

2. Adjusting to Life by smallguy26

3. London Calling by smallguy26

Their First Time by smallguy26

Tyler walked to his girlfriend's house full of excitement. Today was the day that they would have sex for the first time. They were both classmates at school and had fancied each other for ages until one day he finally plucked up the courage to ask her out. Since that day they had been inseparable; going round each other's house, going to the cinema and hanging out together. Tyler was an athletic boy who was the coach for the school football team. At just under 6 foot he was slightly taller than most of his classmates and definitely taller than his girlfriend.

Ashley was stunning beautiful and considered the sexiest in the school. She had a 34DD chest and a nice round arse which she was proud of but one thing always annoyed her. She was a petite 5 ft 5 and she hated it. Especially when dating a boy much taller than she was. They had been dating for over 2 months when they decided that they should have sex for the first time. They had both had sex before but this seemed different. Both Tyler and Ashley seemed excited and also slightly nervous but couldn't understand why. Nevertheless they both decided that today would be their first time.

Tyler ran straight to Ashley's after he finished football coaching, only stopping off at a pharmacist to buy a pack of condoms. He wasn't taking any chances. He knew that today was the only day that Ashley's parents wouldn't be home until late meaning the house was empty for most of the afternoon and evening. After running the final few streets he reached Ashley's house and knocked on the door. He rang the doorbell and was greeted by an amazing sight.

"Hi Tyler baby" Ashley said but Tyler couldn't answer. He was too busy staring at the sight of his girlfriend in nothing but a lacy black thong and a matching black bra. He felt his cock immediately stiffen at this incredible sight.

"Erm, wow, you look so sexy in that" he managed to reply

"Thanks babe, glad you like it. I bought them just for you"

"Seems a shame that they have to come off" he winked at her

"Are you going to come in or stand on the doorstep all day?" she laughed. With that he entered her house and went straight upstairs to her bedroom. Ashley's bedroom was nothing amazing, just a typical teenage girl's bedroom. Light pink walls, the occasional boy band poster, a wardrobe, a dresser and most importantly a double bed. Tyler sat down on the bed and reached into his trouser pocket to pull out a condom. He watched as Ashley entered her room and locked the door.

"We don't want to be interrupted do we?" she teased and with that she stripped off her sexy underwear and let them fall to the floor. Tyler took his as a sign that he too should get undressed. Once he was naked he felt his cock stand fully erect and pointing at his girlfriend. He saw it and smiled before grabbing his waist and kissing him. Ashley then got down onto her knees and started to suck Tyler's cock. She watched as he closed his eyes in bliss and let her do her work. He could feel her tongue moving all around his dick, he opened his eyes briefly to see her push the meaty cock deep into her throat until her face was touching his balls.

Ashley was getting hornier and wetter with every suck of Tyler's cock until she decided that she wanted him inside her. She took his cock out of her mouth and pushed his backwards on to the bed. Tyler could see in her eyes that she was getting horny so ripped the condom from its packet and placed it onto his dick. Ashley lay down on her back as Tyler thrust his cock into her wet pussy. She let out a loud moan as she felt it push deep within her. Tyler was slowly building up speed with every thrust of his hips. The faster he went, the louder Ashley became.

Unbeknownst to them, a small white light had appeared at the open window and was making its way towards the love making couple. It spread out across the room before stopping when it reached them. It was too late before either Ashley or Tyler noticed the strange in front of them as their heavy panting had meant the light was sucked into their bodies and absorbed within seconds.

Tyler was close to cumming when he felt a strange feeling in his body. He hadn't felt it when he had had sex before but he was too busy to think about what it might be. Ashley too was near her climax and felt the same strange feeling as Tyler but ignored it also.

Both Tyler and Ashley came together; they closed their eyes and felt their bodies tingle with pleasure. However their bodies weren't tingling with pleasure, they were expanding rapidly. Tyler grew until his head smashed out of the roof and his feet fell in through the floor into the downstairs living room. Ashely meanwhile had grew on her back meaning her head smashed threw her bedroom wall while her feet broke the wall at the opposite side of the room. They kept growing, demolishing the rest of the house but they hadn't finished yet. Ashley's body bulldozed several other houses in the street due to her lying down while Tyler had grown upwards, his feet now completely covering the ruined remains of Ashley's home. They were both now 50 ft. tall and very horny...

Adjusting to Life by smallguy26

Tyler opens his eyes. He sees a blue sky, then green trees then roof tops. The breeze on his naked body causes him to shiver.

"What the fuck happened?" he shouted, his voice echoing around the nearby streets.

"Why you shouting babe?" Ashley opened her eyes and froze with shock. She saw her naked boyfriend standing in front of her but behind him she saw blue skies with a few clouds instead of her white bedroom ceiling. She turned her head to see a row of gardens on one side and a road on the other side. Ashley panicked and stood up quickly, debris rained from her hair and onto the ground.

Ashley looked at Tyler. Even though she didn't know what was going on and was scared, she still found herself getting excited at the sight of Tyler naked. His muscles seemed to have grown with him and he appeared even more attractive to Ashley. She quickly glanced down to make sure everything was in proportion downstairs. It was. In fact, Tyler's cock seemed to be even larger than before but Ashley wasn't going to complain about that. She noticed that his cock was still erect and in its condom, she knew that he was turned on by all his growth stuff and she couldn't deny it either. So was she.

"I think I may have damaged your house slightly" Tyler joked, trying to lighten the mood. He wasn't scared of his new height or by the fact he didn't know what was going on. He was aroused by this and his penis gave it away. He had dreamt of becoming a giant ever since he was a young boy and now, realising his dream had come true, let a small smile crept across his face. Ashley too was secretly enjoying her new found height. After getting over the initial shock of her new height, Ashley started to enjoy being a giantess. The thought of all the power she had over everyone else turned her on and there was one person who Ashley wanted to show off her new power too. Megan.

Megan was Tyler's ex-girlfriend. Ever since Tyler dumped her, Megan had set out to split up Ashley and Tyler. Spreading rumours, flirting with Tyler and generally doing anything she could to break up the happy couple. She was a right bitch and Ashley hated her with a passion but could never get the upper hand. Until now.

"I swear that bitch lives near here somewhere" Ashley said aloud

"What bitch?" asked Tyler, slightly confused at the random outburst from Ashley

"That bitch Megan, the one that was always trying to break as up but never could. I'd love to see the look on her face if she could see me now" Ashley smiled, thinking of all the ways to get back at the little bitch.

"Maybe we could 'drop' by her house and see her? She only lives over there" Tyler winked at Ashley, pointing to a house a few streets away. And with that, the massive couple set off towards Megan's house. They tried to be careful when travelling by only steeping on gardens and streets. They didn't want to cause too much destruction yet. They finally reached the street where Megan lived. It was a weekend so Megan would probably be at home. The couple were too big to try and ring the doorbell or knock on the door so Ashley decided a more direct approach was required. She dug her fingernails into the roof and lifted it off the building in a quick movement. She then let the roof fall from her fingers into the street below. Megan was lying on her bed listening to music when suddenly she saw her ceiling torn away from her room and lifted into the sky by a set of huge fingers. A small amount of dirt and dust rained down onto Megan as she lay frozen onto her bed with fear.

"Well, look what we found here, a little bitch hiding away" Ashley boomed down to Megan. Tyler's head then appeared over Ashley's shoulder with a wicked smile on his face.

"We have had enough of you and pathetic bitchiness and now your gunna pay for all the times you've been a pain in the arse to us" Megan was now petrified, her heart was racing and her body was shaking. Before she could even plead with them for mercy, a huge ball of saliva came crashing down onto Megan's body. The force of the impact has broken most of her bones and left her unable to move as the thick ooze slowly started to cover Megan's face. Ashley wipes her mouth as she and Tyler watch the saliva cover Megan's body completely. Poor Megan could only look at the two grinning faces above her as the slimy liquid entered her mouth and began to choke her to death.

"Happy are we?" Tyler asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah, glad that bitch is dead, just think of dying in someone else's spit like a poor little bug. It's really pathetic" Ashley laughed. But her laughter was interrupted by the noise at her feet. While they had been busy killing Megan, they had failed to notice that police were covering the street and evacuating people from their homes in the street. Half a dozen police cars were at Tyler's feet while another two or three were by Ashley's feet. Tyler stared down at the tiny policemen, he bent down to try and get a closer look at the commotion when a lone policemen shot at him. Tyler heard the shot but didn't feel anything. An eerie silence then fell on the ground as no-one moved or spoke. Suddenly another shot was fired from a different police officer, then another, and then another until every police officer on the ground was shooting at both Tyler and Ashley. The bullets simply bounced off the couple as their skin had grown thick and tough. Tyler was annoyed by the police shooting at him so he picked up a police car and threw it down onto the ground. The car exploded on impact with the street. This however did little to stop the barrage of bullets so Tyler slammed his foot hard onto a set of police cars, squashing them all too a few inches. Ashley then copied her boyfriend and crushed the cars near her. All the police had been killed as well which made Ashley feel slightly wet.

"You know, all this killing and destruction we have done has kinda turned me on" Ashley said, slightly scared what her boyfriend might think of her now.

"Me too" was the reply from Tyler. Ashley then dropped to her knees and began to suck Tyler's hard cock. Her tongue ran up and down the length of the massive shaft and it hit the back of her throat. Tyler groaned in pleasure as he watched his girlfriend take his cock out of her mouth and began to suck on his balls. Ashley sucked and tugged at Tyler's balls before moving back to his dick. She slapped it against her face and on top of her tits. After about 10 more minutes of oral pleasure, Tyler came into his condom. When he focused back on Ashley he noticed that they were now even taller. They were both 700ft tall and could see the outline of the Capital.

"This is where the fun really begins" Ashley smiled, looking towards London...

London Calling by smallguy26

It was the usual weekday in London. The streets filled with people going to and from work, going about their daily lives without a care in the world. All that, however, was about to change in dramatic fashion.

Ashley and Tyler both lived a far bit out from the capital. They travelled from Ashley's house in the west towards London. Ashley's street was near the river Thames which flowed straight through London so she and Tyler followed the river to make sure they didn't get lost. Tyler stepped across the river so that they could hold hands over the Thames. They seemed like a couple of normal loved up teenagers apart from their staggering height It didn't take much more than 10 minutes at their current height to reach the outskirts of London. Gradually the buildings around them got taller and taller but were still not a match for the happy couple. Tyler saw Battersea power station ahead, its famous chimneys dwarfed by his immense body. A small smile appeared on his face as his foot gentle crashed into the side of the building, collapsing the side of the building. Ashley glanced across at Tyler and caught his vandalism and the smile on his face and couldn't help but enjoy her boyfriend's darker side.

Ashley stopped walking. In front of her was the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, she was about to walk past it but looked at how small the once tall Big Ben was against her and decided to have some fun with it instead. Still holding Tyler's hand, she yanked his arm causing him to lose balance and jump over the river onto her side. Big Ben, at 316ft tall it barely reaches Tyler's cock. His massive balls swung into the side of the tower, smashing one of the clock faces. Ashley then crouches down and swings Tyler's balls into the tower again causing more damage. Tyler's cock was now erect; the sight of Big Ben being smashed with his testicles was turning him on. Ashley saw Tyler's huge erect cock and began to slowly suck on his balls. This caused Tyler to groan slightly and start to stroke his penis.

Down on the ground, the streets had been evacuated ever since the giant couple started to head towards the capital, the police had set up an evacuation plan and tried to get as many people off the streets as possible. This was quite an effort in such a big city like London. All public transport was shut down and major roads were closed off. The bridges across the river were now patrolled by police with machine guns in a vain bid to stop the couple. Luckily one of the first areas to be cleared was Westminster due to its power and size which meant no-one was watching the two lovers getting intimate.

"Does that feel good baby?" Ashley whispered to Tyler. Tyler could only manage a groan which Ashley took as a yes. Ashley looked down. She saw the roof of Big Ben was directly underneath her moist pussy, the roof of Big Ben was covered in pussy juice which has dropped from Ashley's pussy. She then had a wicked thought. She began to lower herself down towards Big Ben. She kept going until she felt the cold metalwork on the roof touch her labia. She stopped briefly and groaned quietly as the roof entered her cavernous pussy. She crouched down lower and lowers, forcing Big Ben further and further into her pussy until the roof hit her cervix. Half the tower was now engulfed by Ashley's pussy. She let out a louder groan and grabbed Tyler's cock and shoved it hard into her mouth. Then Ashley began moving her body up and down, using Big Ben as giant dildo while sucking her boyfriend's cock. Ashley's pussy gripped the clock tower tightly; cracks began to appear along the building. Ashley moved faster and faster on her makeshift dildo until she finally cums. The force of her pussy climaxing destroys Big Ben entirely. It collapses onto the ground followed by Ashley's thick cum. Her cum washes away the debris from her pussy as her cum floods the ground below. Just seconds after her climax, Tyler's cock explodes into his condom. Ashely takes off the condom and pours the contents into her mouth, surprised at the quantity of cum Tyler produced. Ashely threw the condom into the river and watched it get swept away by the currents.

"ARGHH! That was fucking amazing" Tyler shouted. His eyes still shut from his ejaculation but he could hear Ashley swallowing his load. He knew from past experience that Ashley loved swallowing his cum but he had shot more cum than normal today. Maybe it was a side effect of the growth. Another thing Tyler noticed was that they had both grown again. The last time they grew was when they fucked after killing Megan. His brain suddenly worked it all out.

"Whenever we fuck together, we grow in size, it makes perfect sense now" Tyler stated to Ashley. Ashley looked around and realised that she had grown too.

"Your right babe. But think about it. When we grew last time the bullets didn't hurt us so we must get tougher and stronger each time we grow. We are fucking unstoppable "Ashley was excited at the reality of being unstoppable. She pictured governments handing power to her as she ruled the world with her giant lover beside her. This is want Ashley wanted more than anything now. To be queen of the world and nothing or nobody could stop her. She felt herself get horny at the thought of this and looked around for something to play with. Tyler too was dreaming about being king of the world and it turned him on. He grabbed Ashley and stuck his dick straight into her arse and began to fuck her. Soon they began to grow again, until they were 1500ft. They are the tallest things in London and even Europe.

End Notes:

The giant couple head towards the Big Apple for some BIG fun...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4073