Grow La Kill - Terror of Giantess Satsuki by Haloichigo
Summary:

This is growth story that takes place in the world of the anime Kill La Kill. Read as Satsuki terrorizes a city to show the world why they should consider her their new goddess. (May contain spoilers from the Kill La Kill series)

 

(Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.)

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4733 Read: 40013 Published: May 19 2014 Updated: May 24 2014

1. Chapter 1 - Kneel before my power. by Haloichigo

2. Chapter 2 - It feels good to crush you all. by Haloichigo

3. Chapter 3 - I wonder how you all taste. by Haloichigo

Chapter 1 - Kneel before my power. by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

This was a story I wrote a while back and hope it has some entertainment value. I am not that great when it comes to the begining of my stories, but this story will quickly progress to a full blown descriptive rampage story. I am not a pro writer, but hope to get better, so I hope you root for me.

Chapter 1

The Kiryūin Manor, home of the graceful, and tyrannous Satsuki Kiryūin. All rooms of the large manor were occupied with scientist, and tailors who worked tirelessly on creating a new, more powerful uniform fitting for Satsuki. She was pleased with the power of her Junketsu, but did not want to rely on power that has been completely recognized by her mother.

Satsuki for years had planned to overthrow her mother, but she realized that she needed to create a power that her mother had no knowledge of. Her mother Ragyō Kiryūin was gone over seas tending to urgent manners regarding her corporation, this was the only chance Satsuki had to develop a life fiber weapon to defeat her mother.

"Junketsu is indeed a fine weapon, but it is not a power of my own, Junketsu was left to me and instead of relying on another for power, I rather gain it on my own. This is the only way I can stand against my mother."

A few hours had passed and suddenly cheers could be heard throughout the manor. Satsuki grinned, aware of why her staff were in good spirits. Her ultimate uniform had finally been finished, a power that she could call her own.

Satsuki marched down a large hallway that led to a single room, where most of the scientist and tailors were located. As soon as she entered the room, all who occupied the bowed to her in respect.

"Power forged by my hands, not a second hand, but my very own uniform. This... This is the power that will destroy my mother and her beloved covers."

A scientist approached Satsuki "Lady Kiryūin, like Junketsu this uniform is also made entirely of life fibers. Its design is indeed revealing, but it will supply you and only someone of your stature with the power of a goddess."

The suite resembled a simple two piece swim suite; The uniform consisted of a pristine white strap for a top (Which would barely fit around her ample breast, and was just wide enough to cover her areola). The bottom was simply nothing more than a white thong.

"Revealing... Nonsense! I will wear this with pride, a uniform of this stature is pure and I will stand tall, unnervingly showing my everything to the world."

"Lady Kiryūin this new uniform does not change form, but it does have a function. This new uniform will increase the size, strength, and endurance of the one who wears it. How tall the uniform increases the size of the one wearing it entirely depends on its wearer. We suspect it's max would be 50 feet tall and it also has other benefits, such as supplying energy to its wearer, via life fibers, so they can sustain their life without natural recourses to survive. You can survive without air, water, or even food."

Satsuki walked up to the uniform and gently grasped both pieces in her hands; Her slender fingers stroked the cloth, feeling the soft, yet complex material.

"50 feet tall... I will surpass that! I will grow until the whole world can see my figure towering above them. I will tame this world, with an iron grip."

Satsuki, without shame removed all her clothing and donned her new uniform, unfazed by the perverted glares of the men around her.

"I can feel this new uniform weaving its essence into my very flesh, we are becoming one. I can feel the power swelling up inside of me, I will push till I and surpass its limit."

The workers looked at their mistress with lust and awe. It was without a doubt that she was already attractive, and blessed in all the right places, but this new uniform practically left her bare while still leaving little room for the imagination.

"I suggest you all leave at once. I will activate the power of my new Jun- ... I mean Giketsu. I will grow and chances are that this manor will be nothing more that gravel by the time I am done. If you want even the slightest chance at holding on to your life then run now."

Without a second thought everybody around Satsuki ran to the nearest exit. The door was jammed with bodies trying to squeeze their way through. Satsuki did not wait for the manor to be cleared before she decided to use the power of her new Giketsu.

Satsuki's body, began to sweat and her flesh let out a burning sensation. Her muscles tightened and her breathing started to pick up at an unnatural pace. All of a sudden, Her body started to expand rapidly. She let out screams of pain which at some point would be followed by shallow  moans of pleasure. She fell to her knees, while trying to keep composure.

"This... This is nothing to me! I am Satsuki Kiryūin. I am the zenith of  human aptitude, I alone will stand above all and rule this world as a goddess. Giketsu, use my everything to make me the largest and most dominate creature in all of existence... Wait, that is not my goal is it? It matters not I grow and over shadow the world."

Satsuki is a strong willed woman, but she began to lose sight of her objective, to defeat her mother. The Giketsu's power was such a great feeling, that Satsuki only desired to push her power beyond any recognizable limits. She once desired to save the world from the covers and her mother, but her mind was now only filled with one desire, to become a goddess.

Her body continued to expand beyond what her maximum size was predicted. The manor began to crumble around the growing woman. Her titanic body shattering the very foundation of her home. Structures collapsed on fleeing workers, others were crushed by her enlarging body. Satsuki was unaware of the few being smeared and splattered by her growing knees and thighs.

She continued to grow, her former home was now nothing more than a bed of rubble below her. She smiled as she looked down at an ever shrinking world.

"This is not enough! I want more and more. I will continue to grow until nothing can be considered my equal."

She continued to grow larger and larger. Her titanic toes grew, plowing her lawn and recreational area into dirt smears on the tips of her dark blue toe nails. Her hands fell to the ground, smashing a few residential houses under her sweaty palms.

Satsuki continued to grow to titanic proportions. She was growing so large that she expanded towards the city. Her fingers were like enormous towers, shredding through city blocks with ease. Her long sexy toes collided with a congested highway. Vehicles and crumbling concrete scattered like dust on her toes. Many died from the impact of crashing on to her soft flesh. Some were lucky enough to fall safely between her toes.

No one knew what was happening at the moment, they were unaware that they were on the sole of a gigantic female's foot. A few survivors pointed up in amazement of the colossal sole stretching up to the heavens. Only a few were able to make out her titanic ass resting on the heel of her foot, even less could see her back and her long hair reaching up into the. sky.

The survivors between her toes sprawled to escape, but suddenly her mountainous digits began to close in around them. The to be victims screamed in terror as the moist, smooth masses squeezed tightly around them. The rays of sun light were fading away as the tips of her toes slowly came together. People were slowly being crushed, bones started to crack and organs began  to burst. There were no survivors, their bodies were twisted and compacted between her toes along with various vehicles and debris. A simple curling of her toes exhausted the life of hundreds.

Satsuki purred, relishing the feeling of people dying in the hundreds by even the most miniscule movements of her body.

She continued to grow uncontrollably, Satsuki did not want to be controlled by the power of the Giketsu, but instead wanted to be the one in control and to do so she would push beyond its limits, while maintaining complete control.

Out of sheer force of will, she stopped growing at an inconceivable height of 20,000 feet tall; 50 feet as her limit was a miserable joke of a miscalculation compared to her current stature. The earth below her was soft and began to sink under her weight. Satsuki was satisfied with her new size, she felt that this was a good enough size to address the world about her conquest to rule the world.

"Listen you miniscule microns, starting from this point on I will bring about a new world order with me in control. From here on you will refer to me, Satsuki Kiryūin as goddess. I welcome you to resist if you have the resolve to keep your current world as is, but I assure you that any attempt to halt my conquest will lead to only your destruction."

The city was frozen in awe of the titanic woman. Her presence cast fear into the hearts of all who gazed upon her, weather it was those who witnessed her presence live, or those who saw her through the live worldwide broadcast. Nobody who looked upon her would think about resisting a being who could wipe out several square feet on a whim, but out of the blue, jets flew from all sides of the Giantess.

The country's leaders were not ready to surrender without a fight, they quickly mobilized an impressive fleet armed with weaponry strong enough to level an entire city. Missiles were launched in a flurry around her entire body. The sky was lit red with flames and the city took substantial damage from the assault resulting in many casualties. Satsuki's entire figure was covered by a thick black smoke.

The pilots celebrated their victory over the self-proclaimed goddess. Suddenly, a gigantic finger emerged from the smoke. Her finger swiped across the sky obliterating all the jets in its path. The pilots couldn't react in time to escape the path of titanic finger which was over well over 300 feet long.

Satsuki's face emerged from the smoke, she pulled her finger to her face observing the tiny specs of dust, which was supposed to be considered a weapon by those who opposed her.

"Fools!" Her booming voice reverberated through the city, shattering windows and causing temporary hearing lost to any one at least 500 feet near her.

"It took me nothing more than a single finger to destroy your grand squadron. I admit that there are still a few left flying, but they will soon fall to me as well. Launch anything you want at me, but the life fibers sewed into me will protect my body from anything you can muster. I warned you about opposing me and now I will make do on my word by making an example of this city."

 

Chapter 2 - It feels good to crush you all. by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

I want to thank anyone who made a review and anyone who is enjoying this piece. In this chapter the rampage and descriptive terror of Satsuki's rampage is turned up to a new level. If you are one of those readers that only likes the juicy parts, then this chapter is for you.

Chapter 2

A smirk crept across the face of the giantess as she methodically plans her destruction of the city. She bent over on all fours to balance herself, her hands and knees sank into the fragile earth. Satsuki felt the city under her crush. Buildings and crowded streets were pressed into her palms and fingers, a major portion of the city was replaced with large imprints in the shape of her gigantic hands.

She licked her lips, leaving a sheet of saliva coating her full lips, as she looked down upon the microns, relishing in their frantic and pitiful attempts to escape. Her hands slid forward bulldozing everything in their path. Her knees also slid back into the city as her thighs slowly collided with several buildings. Bit by bit she lowered her body on to the tiny city below, her tight abs decent further down buckling and collapsing skyscrapers as she made contact with them. People ran as large quantities of debris rained on the heads of a few unlucky people below, but whether it was now or later, everyone would eventually meet their end by the giantess.

Satsuki's enormous breast swayed back and forth as they hung powerfully above the miniscule specs, who could only watch in dread as they could feel the reverberations as her wet breast slapped each other back and forth. They then began to scurry for naught as Satsuki lowered her Breast onto the city, smothering and flattening all who were unfortunate (or lucky) enough to be caught under her. Bodies violently popped like grapes as the sheer weight of her chest laid on them. She rocked her breast back and forth, her nipples began to erect and dig deeper into the cities foundation, plunging mutilated bodies deeper into the ground.

"It... It feels good, I can feel your minuscule bodies burst into paste all around my nipples. I can feel the tiny constructs of your city crush into powder beneath my breast, I hate to admit it, but this feels amazing."

Satsuki  broke out in a sweat, her breathing became hard and she uncontrollably began to moan with pleasure and satisfaction. She was beginning to feel uneasy, not being able to control her feelings of pleasure. Satsuki was usually in total control of her feelings even beyond the point of a normal human being, but she found herself unable to control herself this time around.

"This... This feeling, I have never felt anything like it before." She said flustered

Her breast were weapons of mass destruction, obliterating anything that was beneath them as they plunged like meteors to the earth below her. However there was one safe place in her path of destruction. The safe haven lied in the gap between her cleavage.

Survivors were delighted to have survived (not all without series injury)between the safety of the breast of the giantess. The ones who were able to move, franticly ran about, attempting to escape. Others stood in place realizing that any attempt to survive would be for naught. The breast of the giantess surrounded the survivors on all sides, a single shift of her breast would be enough to annihilate the little sliver of land between the breast of the enormous woman.

Satsuki pushed her palms deeper into the ground and slowly began to lift herself up. As her shoulder began to rise, so did her breast. The pressure of her humongous breast being released from the ground caused the foundation of the earth below to shatter and cause fissures to spread. Her breast being plunged into the city was the only thing keeping certain parts of the ground below from crumbling; In a way her breast was a weapon of destruction and at the same time the only thing keeping safe areas intact.

The survivors who felt fortunate enough to survive her last assault would now face a worst death as the ground below them was destroyed, some fatally fell through the fissures, others were pelted by large debris that scattered and flew as her breast rose into the sky and others just died of shock. Satsuki was unaware of how much destruction was caused by simply laying down on the ground.

"This is fun and I hate to admit it, but destroying this puny city gives me pleasure that I have never had the joy experiencing before. I wonder if this pleasure would be just as good or better if I was larger? I guess it's time for me to test how much more I can grow and show you all the true power of the goddess that is destined to rule you all."

Satsuki  stood on her feet, she looked down at the city with malicious intent. Satsuki's body once more began to expand larger and larger. The tiny people in the city were in disbelief that the already titanic woman can was able to grow even further. Her feet began to effortlessly crush the and obliterate everything in the way of her growth.

The microns scurried in dread of being flattened by Satsuki's feet. The streets were crowded with terrified people fighting to survive at all cost, even if it meant abandoning loved ones, or trampling others to death. Escaping Satsuki's path of destruction and surviving was their only goal, but it would be for naught.

Her titanic feet bulldozed effortlessly through the city. Her planted heels ripped into the fragile earth and her long sexy toes compacted several square feet under her soft, smooth pads. Satsuki moaned in pleasure as she felt buildings reduced to sand and the bodies of microns burst into wet stains around the base of her feet.

Satsuki's body stopped growing after a few minutes. She now stood 60 miles high, the world beneath her feet looked like a dull colored carpet. She could see tiny indents in the ground and giggled when she realized that the indents in the city were caused by her in her earlier size. She was in disbelief of how much bigger she was than her previous form.

"What I was before can be considered puny compared to what I have become. The sounds of your screaming cannot even reach my ears at this size, I also doubt that I am audible to you pathetic lot. If you can understand me, then hear me loud and clear, I will take a single step and smoother more than half of your city beneath my mighty sole."

Satsuki  slowly elevated her right foot from the ground. Debris and crushed bodies decorated the underside of her gigantic foot. The microns looked up in horror as they were presented the unsightly clutter of destruction and death stuck to the beautiful foot. She slightly flexed her toes, debris and bodies were un-wedged from between her toes and began to rain onto the populace  below.

Her foot gradually lowered; The sky could no longer be seen behind the gigantic foot coming closer to crush anything or anyone who was unfortunate enough to be in its path. The microns ran in terror, but most knew escape was impossible. The skyscrapers were instantly crumbling as her foot made contact with them.

The people were unable to see any other part of Satsuki except the underside of her foot, this made them realize how small and helpless they actually were. Her foot finally made contact with the ground, first the ball of her foot landed and pressed deep into the city. Several square miles were  turned into heaps of grey dust, which adhered to her creamy white skin.

Her toes were still elevated covering the skyline with their beauty and terrifying presence. Her toes slowly lowered to the ground; Her toes slightly spread ripping into the ground. Her spreading toes loosened the city debris lodged into the crevice of her massive digits. Concrete, metal, and unrecognizable remains of her victims plummeted like meteors into the city.

Satsuki's sole slowly lowered compressing more than half of the entire city below it. Some of the city was spared in the space below her arch, but her foot slightly shifted, crushing the tinies under her arch. Her heel slammed  violently  into the city, no one was spared from her mighty heel pounding them into liquid.

"Amazing! Simply amazing, I was able to crush about half an entire city bellow my foot. I always wanted power, but I never thought that I would ever be this powerful."

World leaders had no choice but to concede to Satsuki; No weapons worked on her and she had no issue with showing off her power, even at the cost of thousands. Some world leaders did not want to give up on the world so easily and wanted to perform a counter attacked, but they were intercepted by other countries every step of the way. Most came to the understanding that confronting Satsuki would do more harm than good.

"It felt good to destroy a majority of this puny excuse for a city (in comparison to her), but I am not satisfied with finishing my work with a single stride. I will finish off a good portion of this city in an interesting and befitting way, but how?"

Satsuki pondered to herself for a few moments, which felt like eternity for the tiny citizens of the city who knew that the threat to their lives was not over yet. People still tried to escape the city, knowing that once Satsuki finished her thought that thousands of people will be killed by her whim.

Suddenly a grin crept across the face of the titanic woman. Satsuki had finally thought of how to finish off the city and demonstrate her dominance and cruelty to the world. Satsuki lowered herself onto the city, her toned belly and pelvis decimated populated areas of the city spared by her previous assaults; Heavy forested areas were flattened under her mighty thighs. Her massive breast collided with sever suburban areas, smothering the tiny citizens beneath her breast. She smiled as she felt the crunching of shattering structures and the bursting of human bodies under her ample breast. Satsuki looked down at a devastated portion of the city brimming with life, this area of the city was only damaged by  the seismic damage that was caused by her foot fall. The people of this little portion of the city thought that they would be spared, from the wrath of the rampaging goddess, but they knew that they would be next.

"Thanks to the Giketsu I am not in need of the same substances that you humans need to survive, but just because I don't need to eat that doesn't mean I can't eat for taste. Do you worthless specs of life understand what I am saying? It's simple, I am going to eat you all. My body may not need food, but I can still ingest and personally I am interested in what you all will taste like."

 

Chapter 3 - I wonder how you all taste. by Haloichigo
Author's Notes:

For now this is the fianl part of this story. I might continue it or make a spin off, but have to concentrate on other stories for now. i hope you all enjoyed this story and look forward to my future work.

Chapter 3

Being crushed was one thing, but to be either chewed to death or burn in Satsuki's stomach acid was a whole other thing. The microns would rather their lives end in an instant than be trapped in the mouth of the gigantic woman and violently eaten. The people ran, but like any other who attempted to survive Satsuki's assault, they would fail and be nothing more than a faceless victim to the self-proclaimed goddess.

Satsuki lowered her face closer to the city, but despite how close she was, she could hardly see the tiny people scurrying for their lives.

"You are all about to die, but I can hardly hear anything from you pathetic specs. Scream, yell, beg me for your lives. Let me hear that you even exist, let your existence be heard by your goddess; I mean you are all going die after all at least leave the memory of your screams behind."

Satsuki lowered her face lower into the city and the city started to buzz with noise. The people ran amok, knowing that their lives was soon going to come to a gruesome end. Satsuki licked her lips, anticipating the thought of turning thousands of human beings into morsels.

She then opened her mouth and lowered her tongue onto the helpless city. Her tongue was thousands of feet tall and wide. Her normally dainty tongue was now a gigantic wet monster to the fleeing microns. Satsuki tucked her head back and then pushed her head out ward, her hanging tongue ran through the city. Skyscrapers were pulverized on impact and people were either steam rolled and smeared to the wet muscle, or were being stuck to the slimly surface imprisoned by the thick saliva, which drowned a few unfortunate tinies.

Large structures and people alike were adhered to the wet gigantic tongue that ripped through the city. Fleeing people looked back only to see a moist pink wall, which stood higher than the clouds, tearing apart and sticking anything in its path onto it. Her sliding tongue was like an unstoppable force of nature.

Satsuki enjoyed the feeling of tiny bodies and city structures being caught to her slimy tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned to the sound of the microns terrorized screams and the sound of buildings and city blocks shattering on her sticky tongue.

Her tongue left a thick trail of saliva behind it, which flooded nearby areas. Satsuki had no idea that a simple lick could be so devastating. Her tongue slowly receded back into her mouth carrying thousands of people and square feet inside of her. The survivors on her tongue screamed as they were laying inside the mouth of the giantess. Her teeth were miles high and can be considered city size in their own respect. The microns knew that this was the end of their existence, and this was becoming more apparent as the light surrounding them began to slowly disappear. Satsuki was closing her mouth and preparing to finish off her morsels.

Her lips slowly came together sealing the microns inside of her mouth. The people were shaken at the thought of what will transpire next. every second waiting for their demise felt like an hour. suddenly they felt a rumble, her tongue was starting to move. Satsuki's tongue began to violently slosh the city and people around her mouth.

Saliva built up heavily in her mouth, the people screamed for help and mercy hoping that she would abandon her cruel plan to eat them, in the name of asserting her dominance. The people and parts of the city were tossed all around her mouth. people were being pulverized into pulps of red mass as they collided with her teeth and roof of her mouth.

People tried to swim in the waves of saliva that crashed onto her tongue and city debris. Satsuki suddenly swirled her tongue around her mouth, moving everything to the center of her tongue. She looked down at the tiny world below her, grinning menacingly, she then slowly opened her mouth and presented to the world what she had done to the city and people in her mouth. All of the buildings and streets and people were compacted and clumped together by her saliva and rested on the gigantic wet muscle. All that entered her mouth now looked like nothing more than wet, grey mud sitting on the center of her tongue.

Despite the mess in her mouth, there were a few survivors, still awaiting a merciful death, to end their nightmare in the teens mouth. She then closed her mouth, tilted her head back and swallowed the muddy pulp and terrorized survivors. She felt everything slide down her throat; People bounced around her esophagus as they fell into the abyss. The world looked in horror as a bulge formed in her neck and slowly began to trail down towards her chest.

people looked in horror knowing that bulge was thousands of lives being sent into the gut of this cruel power hungry teen. Then a huge gulping noise could be heard as the bulge of debris and people were finally pushed beyond the throat of the giantess. satsuki giggled and then licked her lips in satisfaction.

"That didn't taste good, but at least it was satisfying. Know world, do you understand my power. I can grow further and swallow every country just by breathing in. My campaign has begun and ended at the same time. You all know better not to defy me, or you will face the punishment for your insolence."

The world had given in, the goddess like form and power of Satsuki Kiryūin was known to all and simply knowing of her power was enough to make all give up to the whims of the goddess. Satsuki now becoming the most powerful force in the world plots her plans for constructing a new world order. She might have forgotten her original objective to stop her mother, but it appears that she had fulfilled that objective without her knowing it. She was now the single most powerful being on the planet, her mother could never do what she wished with the world as long as Satsuki existed as a goddess. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4238