Unaware girls at beach by Jamilton
Summary:

Attempting to perve on the girls from my high school. I am shrunk and my life heads in another direction.


Categories: Butt, Feet, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Odor, Unaware, Vore, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3660 Read: 67590 Published: July 18 2014 Updated: July 23 2014

1. The lookout for girls. by Jamilton

2. First contact by Jamilton

3. Coming home by Jamilton

4. Discovered by Jamilton

5. The final chapter by Jamilton

The lookout for girls. by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
I hope you enjoy this opening chapter. I know I set it in the USA and I'm British so I apologise to those Americans if I made a mistake with the words I used. If I did feel free to tell me and I'll correct them.
Story:

The summer holidays had begun at my school off the Santa Barbra Coast. All the hotties went their to sunbath (sometimes nude) or play about in the sea and sand. There was 15 girls in my class, most of them I really fancied. Except they all think I'm a huge pervert. In a way I am because when I was 14 I snuck into the girls locker room and got caught trying to remove this really hot girls towel.

Now that 4 years had almost past I was determined to get a look at their bouncy, and sticky out ass'. I overheard most of the girls talking about going in 2 weeks time from tomorrow.

That would be a scorching hot Friday and my wouldn't be home that day so I could wander down there any time I liked. Every night I dreamt of each girl in my class and some in a few other classes to.

My day of satisfaction had come finally (not knowing what type of satisfaction I would receive). It had felt like a years long wait for this but it had finally come. The weather was a delicious 82 degrees F and was the perfect day for some girl spotting.

I headed for the beach quite early. Good thing I did because at eight thirty the beach was already half full. With no hotties to be seen yet I decided to get a burger and freshen myself up in the sea.

I was doing a simple light breaststroke when something had stung me on the toe. The creature was a weird fish with blue scales, with black and white dots on it.

I chose to head back to my spot on the beach and rest. I fell asleep still completely unaware of what I would get up to that day. It was a day, a day to forget.

I woke up to the sound of a whistle being sounded. The beach was packed now and I couldn't see further than the people seated 10 feet in front of me. I stood up to get a look round the beach in sight for the hotties.

Strangely though I still couldn't see over them. I moved to get a different angle but. My foot was caught on what I thought was a giant piece of rope but turned out to be the fabric from my towel. It was huge.

Then it hit me. That fish when it bit me must have shrunk me down. Comparing myself with the grains of sand I figured I must have been half a cm tall. Also I noticed that my clothes didn't shrink with me so I was standing in the nude.

I looked across to see a life guard and headed in that direction. Starring up at the giant lady I was pondering on how I would get up there. The stairs leading up there made it easy to climb it.

After ten minutes of climbing I reached the giantess. She was standing on a step near the top leaning on the stairs. I exhaustedly collapsed flat on the seat. All that climbing had made me a bit dizzy.

Speaking to herself the lifeguard said "it's getting really hot now. Better go get some refreshing beverages". Leaving the stand she wandered over to the drinks bar.

Trying not to get sidetracked by her ass that shook when she walked, I stood up looking around for some hot chicks. I spotted a whole group of about 13 girls sunbathing about 50 feet away from my position.

A few girls were in the nude and I became hard. I almost prayed everywhere in the seat but I didn't. Completely unaware of this as I was looking the other way, the life guard had returned. A shadow came over me but I had no time to get away.

I thought that my life would end and that I wouldn't be able to see those hotties close up in the nude. Although I was about to get crushed by a person with a sweet ass so I was relieved about that.

The giant ass descended on me as I laid back starring at her humongous backside. She sat on me crushing her weight on me under her right butt cheek.
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this part and will enjoy the rest of the story.
First contact by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
I got my first chance at nude giantess chick. Charlotte. It was the best thing to happen to me.
Story:

I felt the never ending weight of the girl pressing down on me, but I couldn't get squashed. Somehow I was immune to getting squashed by her immense power.

Looking through her butt crack I saw an elderly lady walk over to talk to the lifeguard about something. She had come from the place wear all the chicks were lying. The lifeguard leaned forward to speak to the lady releasing me from the rains of her ass.

Quickly escaping the shadow of her ass I got an idea. I jumped into the lady's hair and when she went back to her mat I hopped out and was now 5 feet away from the nearest girl.

Recognising her quickly I knew that was Charlotte. She had great boobs and a fantastic smile. I always wanted to kiss her on the lips every time I was near her.

I climbed her arm that was by her side and on to her large C sized cups. I stumbled on the jelly like surface so I crawled to make it easier. Crawling up to her nipple under her bra I started to lick it. The feel of my tongue made Charlotte move her hand onto her breast squishing me to her.

Charlotte then fell asleep again and her hand slowly drifted off her breast and onto the sand. The sweat on her breast made me slip in between the two giant cups. The mountainous balls of flesh that stuck out from her chest pinning me underneath them.

I couldn't move under the pressure. Shit fuckers on a shity fuck-ball. For the next half an hour Charlotte slept unaware that her breasts were forcing me into her skin.

When she woke she undid her bra making her breasts wall to the side. Once again I was released from her giant body. She turned over onto her front to read a book.

This time I jumped out of the way of her gigantic breasts descending upon me. I'd had enough with Charlotte and decided to move on. In order to go to the next girl I had to walk to the end of her body and round her foot.

Unfortunately for me she lowered herself at the wrong moment. Dropping her body on top of me I was inserted into her vigina. Her pussy was wet and she let off a giant moan when I entered.

Eventually I wriggled my body out after a few more moans from Charlotte. As much as I dreamed to be in a tight pussy like hers I headed for the next person. I kissed Charlotte on the foot and turned around to see who was next.

To my absolute delight I saw the girl who I fancied the most at high school. The one that made all the others look really ugly.

She was the girl that made me stop and stare at her all day dreaming of what it would be like to kiss her face. She had no blemishes, no spots and a sexy brown tan. She was called Anais.
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this part and will enjoy the next. This story might go on for a while to become my longest story yet by far.
Coming home by Jamilton
Story:

I stared up at the gigantic sexy beast. I walked up to her body getting ready to feel her smooth skin. At that point she got up and hit ready to get some lunch. I missed her by about an inch.

Anais girlfriend Imogen was still there next to where Anais was sitting. I decided to explore her body. She was lying on her front showing her naked ass to the sun.

I looked back at her feet that shone in the sunlight. A great big pair of sexy size 6s invited me over to kiss them. I licked and kissed her toes as I worshipped her beautiful foot.

Imogen clenched her toes in trapping me between them and raised her foot above her foot. I didn't care where I was just so long as I was near her feet.

I wasn't for long as she unhooked her toes from me. I started to fall straight towards her ass. I screamed as I fell deep into her ass. My face stuck out so I could still see out.

Later Anais came back and without Imogen noticing she undressed so she was in the nude. She then sat down on Imogen's ass and performed a lap dance on her.

Anais thrusted my head with her pussy and she covered my in her pussy juice. At that point I started to feel glad Imogen dropped me in her ass because I was having the time of my life.

I saw Anais reach a finger in Imogen's ass so I backed away into her ass. I watched as Anais finger moved around in her ass. The cry's of Imogen made me cum inside her ass. I jerked off spreading my stuff every where.

After the girls finished they packed up and left to go home. I stayed in Imogen's ass because it thought it would be safe. When she stood up I fell out of her ass and into her panties.

Out of nowhere so,etching large smashed me into her ass making me stuck on her cheek. Anais had spanked Imogen right where I was lying. Imogen's booty bobbled up and down as she walked and I was shook around a bit.

I then heard the sad cries of Imogen. While she was on the beach someone had stolen her bike. Anais patted Imogen's shoulder with sympathy.

Anais said to Imogen. "Come on hop on my bike and we'll cycle home together". I got hard from the excitement of hearing that. Imogen sat on Anais lap while she peddled the two home.

I was sandwiched between Imogen's and Anais pussies. I couldn't of asked for more. Ok I lied it would be better if they were both naked but still. In the juices of their pussies I said to myself "thanks mr fish that made my dream come true"

We arrived at Anais and Imogen's home where they went in and relaxed. Imogen left the room saying "got to go put a tampon on. Be back in a sec".

She went up to her room which was filled with dildos and sex toys. I envied them with jealousy. While Imogen wasn't looking I snuck out her shorts and into the first tampon in the open packet Imogen had left beside her. I rolled myself up in it so I couldn't be seen by Imogen and waited.

She reached her hand in and pulled the tampon out with me inside. My face poking out so I could breathe. Imogen stuffed me up her pussy with my head looking out. They only put on her nighty and went downstairs to Anais.

Imogen found Anais naked on the sofa and sat on her lap. They positioned themselves so their pussies touched. What I said about them being naked and me inside both there pussies came true!

At that moment I promised never to leave Imogen and Anais for they were my sexy goddesses and they didn't even know it.
End Notes:
I will do I final part where I am found and killed by the two soon. Thanks
Discovered by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
In this final chapter I am discovered by the 2 girls and they kill me. But there is a twist at the end.
Story:

The morning had come. I had spent the night in Imogen's pussy wrapped up in her tampon. It had been the best day of my life and I couldn't wait for my whole day with my sexy goddesses.

Wriggling out of her tampon I crawled into Imogen's nighty pocket. She went down to breakfast wear she got herself an apple. The front door rang just as she was about to eat it. She put it in her pocket and answered it.

When she came back Anais had woken and was getting her breakfast. They said hello and kissed each other on the lips. Anais was making toast for breakfast with peanut butter.

Anais asked Imogen for her nighty because she was cold. She threw it across the kitchen. I flew out of the nighty and onto Anais' toast. I tried to get up but I was stuck to the peanut butter.

Anais picked up her toast and took a bite out of it. Her teeth landed less than a cm away from me. I knew the next bite she took would have me on it so I tried to get her attention.

Anais saw me on her toast and picked me up in her hand. Her beautiful face looked me right in the eye. Her face changed for a second and she threw me to the floor.

"EEEWWWW the pervert was on my toast urh it's disgusting" she shouted. "What the fuck is wrong with you" she followed. Imogen walked up to me and said "I think we should get rid of him for good"!

I looked in terror as Imogen's giant foot castes a giant shadow over me. She smashed her foot down on top of me. She removed her foot to she a big mush on the floor.

They smiled and got ready to go to the beach. As they left Anais said to the pile of mush and said "I'll hoover you up later". She picked up her bag and they left the house.




But what they didn't know was that I was still alive. The big mush was just the peanut butter that was stuck to my body. I managed to cover me in it so it looked like a was quashed and killed.

Also while they were getting dressed I snuck into their bag that Anais picked up and took to the beach. I decided not to try and explore more of Anais and Imogen so I moved on to other people.

I became a soft cushion for the soft ass of Charlotte. One girl named Amy, I hid in her flip-flop and she walked all over me with her gorgeous feet.

To stop any more findings I stayed at the beach when they left and waited till morning. But one day I ignored the young horny teens and went for someone I didn't expect but didn't hesitate to explore.

Georgia was my cousin who was 6ft 5, 21 years old, long legs, smooth feet, round ass, tight pussy (from what I could gather from her swimming costume), thin body, large D sized boobies, long brown hair, and a face to die for.

She had no spots or anything unattractive on her face. Her eyes were a green or brown colour which was filled with sexy. She had the sexiest mouth anyone could have wished for. When ever we met I would go hard just kissing her.

I was hard at the time to and headed straight for her. She was all alone and was sleeping on her back with no clothes on. Now I stay with Georgia all day and every day.

She rides on her treadmill everyday naked so I live on that thing now putting myself under her ass or pussy. She would sometimes masterbate while working on the treadmill.

This one time she saw me on the treadmill and I thought I'd been caught again. But she was so horny that she just thought I was a doll and shoved me up her pussy. I let myself become a toy for my horny cousin and ejaculated in her whenever I was shoved inside. Georgia was my unaware goddess and I was determined to serve her, even if that meant that I was her tiny dildo.
The final chapter by Jamilton
Author's Notes:
As asked by so,done at the end of the last chapter. I did a final chapter with my cousin in this and what my end is.
Story

It had been 4 months since I had found my cousin at the beach and I was enjoying life. I had made a nice place to stay on her seat. It positioned me so that when she got on she would spread her left cheek on me.

Then she would wriggle to get comfortable which would put me right under her ass that didn't smell to good but was enjoyable. Her asshole was bigger than me so I would always inside her.

When she got all hot and sweaty she would move down her seat and her tight pussy would confront me with its juices. When she finished with me in her pussy I would get stuck to the chair keeping me in that place for the next day.

I began to think about my life before I was shrunk. How my mum would feel not being able to see me for 4 months because everyone thought I was kidnapped at the beach that day.

I said to myself that the next exercise she does on me will be the last one she does on me before I try to get her attention so she can help me grow back to normal.

But that day she didn't do a full routine. She had only been pedalling for 5 minutes when she leaned to her side to look at the clock. Her leaning over out me back under her butt cheek.

She exited the treadmill and went upstairs to her room. Her ass shook as she walked but I stayed stuck to it from the sweat she had already produced.

She got out some clothes from her wardrobe and put on a tiny bikini followed by some really short shorts. They were both the shortest I'd seen but also the largest.

They were still massive in comparison to my tiny size but they only went about 3 inches down her leg. They were tight gripping to her ass and I was pushed further into her cheek until everything went dark and I couldn't see anything.

Her friends pulled up alongside her house honking the horn to signal her ride. She entered the car which was filled with her and 3 other friends. They all drove off down to where my fantasy had started. The beach.

Georgia sat up on her towel putting on her suncream. She had already slipped off her clothes showing the world her tight bikini that stuck out her ass and curved her boobs into the perfect shape.

I crawled up to her boobs trying to get to her face but she stood up and ran to the sea. I fell into her bikini and was trapped there. Georgia had planned to go surfing with her friends that day so my day picking was t that good.

She rode about 6 waves before a giant one hit her by surprise. She was flung off her board and into the sea. I found that she wasn't moving on the water.

She was drowning in the sea and was about to die! A lifeguard spotted this and pulled her out of the water and placing her on her back. She performed CPR on her and doing mouth to mouth in a desperate attempt to save her.

I ran out her boobs to see her motionless face given air pushed into it by the lifeguard. Then her giant hand came over me as she pushed down on Georgia's chest.

The pressure applied by her hands was so strong I thought even my extreme strength might give in to this power. Suddenly she awoke coughing up water with it. I was so relieved that she was alive.

An ambulance was called and she was taken to the hospital. I knew that she was in no condition to be helping me so I kissed her on her chest and left her just as the paramedics got there.

I searched for somebody that I could get my attention to. My eyes focused on the lifeguard that saved my cousins life. She was 2 feet away from me so I scurried across the floor to her foot.

I got there just in time as she went back to her stand resuming her place on her chair. I then realised that this was the very first person I met when I was shrunk. It was her.

I remembered her long tanned legs and I strangely still remember what her ass felt like when she first stepped on me. I climbed the giant beauty's legs. A gust of wind came from nowhere and blew me off her leg where I just got passed her knee.

The breeze wasn't even that strong but I fell onto an ice-lolly that was under shelter from the sun in a freezer box. I stuck to a red one at the top. My arms and legs were also stuck to the surface.

The lifeguards were to sell these ice-lollies to attract more families to the beach. Later the lifeguards daughter arrived and asked for one. She picked out one and gave it to her daughter

She had white skin, was about 8 or 9 years old, she had long blonde hair and was named Ella. She asked want flavour the lolly was. Her mum took the lolly and placed it in her mouth.

Her tongue rattled me inside sliding along my body. She pulled it and me out and said to her daughter "your favourite strawberry". Ella smiled and carried me to her towel where she sat down.

As my legs and arms where stuck I tried to shout at her but my mouth was too frozen to speak anything. I looked up at the giant mouth that opened slowly.

Her giant white teeth came over me and took a chunk off the lolly. She sucked on it for a while before swallowing me whole. As I fell down a bottomless pit I knew that I'd met the very end ( or the berry end) .................................................................. Get it.......... No...... Ok then.

My body was never digested as Ella pooped me out 3 days later as a whole body. Unfortunately I did drown in the fluids inside her belly and was killed by the eight year old trying to get her moms attention.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4425