Holiday by Jamilton
Summary:

I get into a fight with my sister and my mum prevents me going on the holiday the following day. I end up going but not the way I would of hoped....


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 6345 Read: 60390 Published: July 29 2014 Updated: August 11 2014
Story Notes:

Hopefully this will last more than 5 chapters and I hope to add chapters in as frequently as I can.

1. A wish that fucked my life by Jamilton

2. 1 ticket for a shrunken person by Jamilton

3. Hotel la premier by Jamilton

4. Sunbathing between some boobs by Jamilton

5. Ambers revenge by Jamilton

6. Mum's bonding time by Jamilton

A wish that fucked my life by Jamilton
Author's Notes:

This chapter doesn't have any giantess parts to it as it's just an introduction to the story. Don't worry I will bring out the big guns in the next chapter.

Story:

"Noooo please don't drop him in their he'll die"! Screamed my younger sister as I threatened to drop her pet hamster into the cage of my snake. Then my mum walked in as Amber (my younger sister) started to cry. "Don't you dare do it mister or you will be in a hell of a lot of trouble young man" she yelled at me at the top of her voice.

I smirked at my sister and slowly moved the hamster away from the open cage. I called my sister a loser for being so gullible but she got angry and hit me across the face. From the shock of the blow I dropped her hamster but it fell into the snake cage. I tried to fish it out of their but it was too late.


Amber looked in shock as tears exploded into her eyes and she started to cry. I still held my face from the pain that she gave me, don't get me wrong I might me 17 and 4 years older than her but she hits really hard. My mum on the other hand was furious with me. She screamed at the top of her voice "look at what you did, you killed your sisters pet and she's now crying because of it.

I tried to tell her that I lost grip of it when Amber smacked me on the face but of course she didn't believe me. Amber was the youngest of the family and was respected by everyone around her, even if she had just killed half the population of Europe she would get backed up by my mum who hated me. She always told me how proud she was of me and that she will always love me but I know it's not true.

My mum slammed the door on me and continued to shout at me. I ignored her but what got my attention was when she shouted to me "and you can forget your holiday planning for tomorrow because your not going anymore". "Fine I don't even care about the stupid holiday anyway" I argued back to her in a pissed off way.

The holiday wasn't even a proper one. It was mainly to celebrate Ambers 14th birthday that would come while we were away in Spain. For my 14th I got some shitty flowers and some books to help me prepare for my GCSEs. 14 isn't even that special of an age. Those were the last words I went to bed that night cursing my family in my head and hoping that they would stop pissing me off.

Also that night I made the biggest mistake of my life. I wished that my family wouldn't be able to see me ever again and that they wouldn't notice me ever. Those words kind of fucked my life up just a tiny bit. I then fell asleep dreaming about a life without my family which I dreamt of most of the time.

The following morning I woke up to see the time was 7:30 in the morning. The noise of bumping and crashing of my family trying to organise themselves drove me crazy. "Do you think you could make a bit more noise out there" I yelled at the door of my bedroom. There was no response so I tried again but still no change from the hallway.

I couldn't take it any longer so I went to go tell them face to face. As I slid down the side of my bed I fell about the length of Niagara Falls. I landed on my back and I only got a thumping headache rather than getting knocked out. I gathered my body and looked around my room. Why was everything so big around me? And where the fuck are my clothes?

My naked body stood and wandered what might have happened but nothing could beat the thought that I had shrunk in my sleep. Then I figured that I would be alone for 3 weeks if I didn't get help now so I ran towards my door where I crawled through it with ease. As I could crawl under my door I figured I was about a cm and a half tall.

I looked across the hallway of our flat where I saw 4 people standing with their suitcases ready to go. Those people included Amber and my older sister Chloe. She was only a year older than me but she was 4 inches taller than me. Of course now she looked about 4 miles tall. Along them was Amber's friend Maria and Chloe's friend Chelsea.

They were both allowed to invite one friend along to the holiday with them. Surprise surprise the irony comes again because I wasn't even allowed to bring my phone let alone a friend. Maria was the shortest of them all at 5"3 but she still was bigger than Mount Everest. I needed their help but was afraid that I would be mistaken for a bug or tormented if they found me.

Chloe was the least threatening to me as Amber would rip me apart after last night so I chose to get her attention. I banged on her shoe but she felt nothing. This was it. I was going to have to climb the giant beast of a sister in order to get some help. Unfortunately for me she was 6"5 and had legs like those sticks you put in your mouth to bet rid of food. I just took a deep breath and started climbing my sisters foot.

1 ticket for a shrunken person by Jamilton
Story:

Her legs were the size of mountains and looked impossible to climb. That didn't stop me as I continued my long journey up the body of my sister Chloe. She was texting on her phone so she couldn't see or feel me at the knees of her legs. I was starting to wonder what I would have to do to get her to see me.

Then my mum walked round her bedroom door and they exited the house without even checking in my room to say goodbye. My heart sank just before my broken hearted body was flung off Chloe's leg. I landed heavily on the suitcase of Amber that was directly in front. They loaded their suitcases into the trunk of our car and headed off to the airport.

The ride was dark, smelly and took three times the time it took in real time. As the car hit speed bumps or just on a bumpy road, I would get thrown into the air and land back on top of the suitcase in awkward positions. Daylight came eventually when they opened the boot of the car and entered Manchester airport.

I probably should have mentioned that they brought along our dog Patch who's a 6 year old Labrador. Amber got him for Christmas one year but only really liked me for some reason. Me and him had a special bond that every boy should have with a dog. At that moment I was glad to get out of the boot because it stank of Patch.

My mum looked at her watch and saw that their flight would be in 30 minutes. She grabbed her suitcase and sprinted as fast as she could to the desk. The other 4 teens followed close behind. The speed of Amber was too great so I could only hang on for dear life and hope that it would end soon.

Quickly as they got their passport photos taken I took the opportunity to get off the suit case and continue to climb my not so little sister. I reached the bottom of her breasts and started on the almost horizontal climb. By now my family were entering the plane and getting their seats. I had just gotten to the top of Amber's breast but stumbled as she reached to put her bag above her seat.

I fell and landed on a seat just below. My body was in too much pain so all I could do was watch the 5 giant people who towered over me. Amber came towards my seat and watched in shock as she turned around showing her ass right in my face. I thought that I would get trapped between her ass cheeks and die from suffocation.

Then she walked right past me and sat down on the window seat next to me. I just looked over at the giant girl who I thought that was about to squash me under her ass. While distracted by that Amber's friend Chelsea came over and bent over her ass over me. It was too late when I noticed her ass dropping over me.

The tight grey cotton track suit bottoms revealed two large moons land either side of me. Because they were so tight her ass crack was see and it captured me right in it. The moons around me then fell upon me blocking out the light and fresh air. Chelsea was never comfortable and would wriggle in her spot every four minutes.

Under the muffling sound of her ass moving me up and down the seat I heard a message from the captain of the plane. "Well we're about to take off folks to Valencia airport in Spain. The flight will take 3 hours minimum and we hope you enjoy your flight with us". 3 hours will never end I thought to myself in despair.

I braced myself for what would be a very long ride under a moving sweaty smelly asshole that consumed me under the giant body. I fought myself to get out and to get some fresh air but it was no use. She was too heavy to move and I was too weak for her to feel me. I knew my best chance of help would have been getting noticed back in the U.K but now I would have to endure 3 hours of sweaty ass crack of the friend of my sister.

Never had I thought that it would be so hard to get some attention in the world.
End Notes:
My next chapter will be called hotel la premier where I bet you can guess where it is set in.....
Hotel la premier by Jamilton
Story:

An hour had passed under Chelsea's ass. She had stopped fidgeting right as I was pressed so far into her ass crack I was almost inside her hole. Also she had fallen asleep and farted a lot while she did. Amber beside her woke her up to start chatting. She wriggled in her seat making me slide about 20m across it scraping my body across the carpet like material.

Suddenly light appeared around me as I felt my body get loosened from the grip her ass cheeks had on me. Chelsea's giant ass got further away from me as I sighed a massive sigh. Felling reluctant I fell back and covered my hands on my face giving off another sigh. As I took my hands off I saw another shadow coke over me as Amber and Chelsea swapped seats.

Tight denim jeans came over me. I gasped before I got to my feet and ran to the front of her seat. The whole world was in slow-mo but she came down almost at normal speed. I leaped at the last minute to try and get away from the spot where Amber was about to sit. She caught my legs and sat down on me from my feet to half way up my arms. I managed to get one arm free from her but it wasn't enough to get away from her.

I stared up to her giant face where she looked the the right where Chelsea now sat down. She was speaking to Chelsea about how much she hated me at the moment. "I hate my brother now. The selfish git purposely got my hamster eaten by his stupid snake. If I had the chance I would make him pay by make his snake eat him to see if he'd like it. Hearing my little sister who trapped me under her pussy I decided not to get her attention just incase she would actually do something like that.

Being angry at me made her spill her water down her top. She tried to reach into her pocket to get some tissues but they were very tight on her. Unable to get then sitting down she stood up to try and reach them a bit easier. I rolled away from under her pussy and then stood up onto my trembling feet. I looked up to Amber thinking she might see me as she looked down but she didn't.

She looked down at her seat as she pulled out the packet of tissues from her pocket. At that point I thought I should have stayed there as she would've seen me. Then she turned back round, "if my brother was a bug I would put him under my seat here and do this" she said lifting her feet off the floor and letting her fall onto her seat. The ground vibrated as I then felt happy I didn't stay there.

I got scared by Amber so I jumped into her day bag and landed on something sticky. It was pitch black down there so I couldn't see what was down there but I was glad I wasn't back up on the seat with Amber. For the following 2 hours I slept the journey still completely stuck to whatever I was stuck to.

I woke up as the tour bus they were riding on hit a speed hump at 25MPH making me jump up in the air. The bus came to a screech and my family hauled themselves out and stopped outside the hotel. It was called Hotel la paradise and was 5 stars with 4 pools and many water slides. I would have jumped up with hoy if I wasn't stuck and really tiny. They walked passed the glass doors and into the hotel paradise. They got a lift to the 4th floor where they found there room and got settled. As Amber placed her bag on her bed the light shinned in. Then I found out what I was stuck on for nearly 3 hours and how bad the rest of my day would go if I didn't get off it. I had landed on Chloe's bikini that she had put in Amber's bag and I was stuck on some old sun cream. Then the bag opened and in reached a giant hand with bus sized nails painted pink and fresh. It was the hand of Chloe getting out her bikini to wear that afternoon.
End Notes:
In the next chapter I will add in some stuff with the dog Patch. This will be my first time ever writing using an animal so I will start with him being friendly and not crushing or eating me.
Sunbathing between some boobs by Jamilton
Story:

Chelsea pulled me out and pressed up against her chest. I was stuck on the piece that attached the two pieces that held her breasts up. Luckily Chloe had tiny breasts and I only got caught against her chest. Then Maria pops her head round the door, "I've left my bikini at home can I borrow one of yours" she asked with a smile.

I gasped as Chloe nodded and undid her bra. Maria entered the room showing the largest boobs I'd ever seen in my life. They swayed so much when she moved and pressed up against the other. Maria took the bikini top and put it on her boobs. Two large soft mountains closed in either side and squashed me between them.

I could still see out of her boobs but the sides of her boobs blocked half of my view. Maria turned to Chloe and gave her a hug to say thanks for letting her use her bikini. Chloe's boobs suddenly enlarged as they covered what I could see and became the middle of a breast sandwich.

The girls went down to the family pool where they got a spot and laid out under the sun. Maria put on her suncream and relaxed on her bed letting the sun beam down on her. No suncream reached me so I was suffering out in the heat. The temperature was almost 35 degrees and I started to feel dizzy.

Soon I passed out due to the sunlight on me. I woke up 4 hours later to a splash of water hitting me followed by many more. Maria had entered the shower to cool of her new tanned body. I almost choked on it in the shock to my awakening. Maria went to bed last night and left me in the pile of her bikini on the floor by her bed.

The sweat and water that day had unstuck me from the bikini but I stayed in there for protection. Morning came and I woke up on a soft bouncy surface. I looked up to see Amber starring down at me with an evil grin. She stood in the bathroom and held her hand over the toilet where she dropped me in. With an evil laugh she grabbed the lever and flushed me down the toilet.

Suddenly I woke up on the floor of the room. A sticky hot liquid came over me and I turned around to find Patch standing behind me. I got scared by his giant teeth-y mouth and took a few steps back. He noticed that it was me and I was scared. Because he loved me soo much and synced the fear with me he just whimpered and lowered his head to the ground giving me a sad look.

Smiling at him I climbed his head and secured myself under his collar. I reached across to scratch him on the ear which her enjoyed a lot. I then shouted to him "get help" a few times before he ran to the next room where he found Amber just about to leave to go to the pool. He jumped up and showed me right in her face.

She noticed something on Patch and picked me out of his hair. She brought me closer to her face where she breathed heavily while examining me closely. "OMG" she shouted as she realised that I was tiny in her hands. Her shocked face slowly turned to a smile and then a laugh I heard in the dream.

She said nothing just put me down her 1 piece and let me fall down. I wriggled through her boobs before falling to the bottom. Ilkeston up and saw her giant pussy right above me. I had no time to react before Amber let go of her 1 piece and flung me into her pussy. The ginger hair around her prisoned me against her pussy as she excited the room and out to the pool.

As her birthday was coming up and she was spoiled rotten anyway she begged her mum to give her the 'adults' massage. She paid the money to the lady at the counter and paid down on the bed. The massage made her horny and she cumed everywhere and all over me. Some of it even entered my mouth and I swallowed it down.

The smell was twice as strong as Chelsea's ass and Maria's boobs out together. Amber had also paid for the extra long session so this went on for an hour with Amber coming and moaning. Staggering out with a smile on her face she asked me "how was it down there mister"? She then followed "this is just the start of the punishment you get for killing my hamster. "

She entered the hotel room and into her bedroom I feared the worst of what she would do to me and if she will ever show mercy.
End Notes:
In the next chapter we get some incest and a new character who is friendly but won't help
Ambers revenge by Jamilton
Story:

She took me into Chloe and Maria's room where she put me in her soft hand and smiled at me. My whole body was shaking in fear as to what she might do to me. She opened her mouth to speak her punishment to me. "I'm not going to hurt you anymore as I think MY punishment is done. But I think that my older sister should have some fun with you. A little birdie told me that they are doing something you might recognise."

She took a bottle out of a drawer and emptied it before putting me inside it. I looked up and saw her distorted face staring down at me still smiling. "They won't be here for a while so I'll leave you a little gift while you wait" she said taking her clothes off. Although the bottle wasn't very clear I could see her giant body standing naked over me.

She bent over me an opened up her asshole and inserted the bottle into her. A rumbling sound came from her ass and and thick green gas came out and chocked me out of breath. She quickly put the lid. Ack on sealing me in the bottle with nothing to do but smell the disastrous fart she had just done.

Amber gave me one final smile before placing me on the table between the two beds and leaving me alone in the hotel room. I tried to knock the bottle over but came with no avail and two bruised arms. I sat down holding each arm with my hands and waited for somebody to arrive through the door.

A long and smelly 3 and a half hours later eventually came when the front door opened and Chloe and Maria entered the room and sat down on their respectable beds. "Should you go first or should I" Chloe asked Maria. "No I think I'll go first" she replied.

"Let's use that" she followed picking up the bottle I was in and opened up the lid. I gasped for clean air and collapsed on the floor as I got a taste of non fart air. I got shook back to normal as I felt the bottle get moved. Maria was standing above me and Chloe was undressing as well next to her. Then it hit me what the girls were about to do that point. They were doing almost a 2 girls 1 cup thing with me in it.

Maria put the end of the bottle into her pussy while Chloe stuffed her finger up her asshole. A sticky substance came out of her pussy and covered me in the hot gluey stuff. Soon the bottle was filled half way up and my body was struggling to stay above. My nose was full with the never ending strong smell.

Then the bottle turned upside down and I fell out still covered in my sisters friends cum. I looked up only to see the naked ass of Chloe that opened up awaiting me to enter it. Her cum had stuck to me like tar and my lower half was suspended in it.

I slipped to the end of the bottle and fell down onto her ass. Her checks were rubbed together and I slowly fell into her absorbing asshole. The tiny hole of her ass soon disappeared as a saliva infested mouth blocked it and stuck it's tongue inside. I fell deep inside her ass which was followed by a load of cum that splatted all over me. The hot stuff burned my eyes and kept me against her ass. It felt like hot tar being tipped onto me and slowly hardening making it harder to escape. A giant tongue swooped down and scooped me up. It rolled me around in Chloe's ass hitting against it hand the sides of her ass. I slid off and landed by the hole in a pile of saliva. I got up to notice the gap in her ass closing till total darkness filled my eyesight. Totally blind I found my way to her asshole and climbed out and fell into her panties. Chloe and Maria had fallen asleep so that was my chance to escape. Chloe let off a massive fart right in my face that blew me against the edge of her panties. What blew me away was the stink of the fart she just did. I had just been inside her ass covered in cum and saliva but this smell was worst. My belly churned round like a washing machine as the fart filled my lungs. I had to escape before I chocked on this deadly gas but stumbled as she turned over in her sleep. I leaped to try to get out of the way of her cheek falling towards me. I just escaped her colossal cheek by the skin of my teeth by grabbing the label and holding on to that. I climbed her panties and exited onto her leg. It was still dark as she was tucked under her duvet. It took me about 5 minutes to find an opening. I sat down by her feet and thought hard on how I might be able to get back to normal size. Chloe and Maria was a definite NO! Chelsea would take me to show Amber, but she would be mad if she found me alive. And Patch was as useful as, well a dog. I could only think of one person who could help me in my situation. Despite her mood about me she would surely do anything to get me to normal. This would be my final attempt to try and get someone's attention as I would either be found and helped, or killed. I jumped off the bed and headed for my mums bedroom.
Mum's bonding time by Jamilton
Story:

I stared up at my giant mother sleeping on her bed and snoring loudly. But there was some other sound. In the background of her snoring was little thuds getting louder and louder. Someone was coming and I was stranded in the middle of the room. I ran towards her bed as whoever was coming created round the door.

There was only a 50 metre sprint till I reached the bed but got denied by a gigantic foot came over me. It landed inches in front of me, I couldn't slow down quick enough and ran straight into the side of the foot. I fell looking up at what I saw was my sister Amber.

My whole body froze in fear as she bent down and grabbed me between her thumb and index finger. "So you survived the onslaught of Chloe and Maria" she laughed. "Boy you stink badly" she said sniffing me and pulling a face. "You need a clean" she followed licking me all over.

"Were you thinking about trying to get mums attention" she asked knowing that I was. She just smiled and chucked me on my sleeping mum and said "good luck". She laughed as she left through the door. I stood and to find I was standing on her arm.

I jumped up and down in a desperate attempt to get her attention. She felt a slight tickle and she woke up. As she scratched her arm I got caught under her finger nail. A fly came a long and landed on her foot. She screamed as she whacked it with her hand I was on. The fly was no good to her flying and got squashed under the palm of her hand.

I knew I would be like that fly if she didn't see me or know that I wasn't that fly she just killed. She got up and started to get dressed. She might be 27 and a mother of 3 but she is quite a fit woman. She's over 6 foot tall and regularly goes to the gym.

I freed my arm from under her nail and tried to break free the rest of her body. I completely ignored the fact I was being waved about as my mum got out her clothes and focused on pushing on her nail. My right leg escaped followed by the other and then my torso.

Only my left arm was trapped keeping my body attached by her nail but dangling down. My arm was in too much pain to reach to my other arm and I'm not a flexible person so my feet couldn't get up there. All I could do was just try and wriggle my trapped arm.

My legs were aching from dangling for a while so I looked down to find something to rest on. I couldn't find anything to cling onto because my mum was naked and putting on her jogging shorts. As she reached down towards her shorts which were on the bed. I tried to wriggle away but that just freed me from her nail and I fell into her shorts.

I screamed as her asshole got bigger and bigger. She never wore panties when she went jogging as I noticed at that point. I froze in fear again as her asshole consumed my face and crushed my body between her cheeks. She put the rest of her clothes and left for her jog.

Every step she took sounded like a massive earthquakes, shook my body like a hurricane rocking my body back and forth, while great sweat tsunamis sprayed my body. I couldn't remove my face that was trapped in her asshole because the rest of my body was between her butt cheek-jam.

After 40 minutes of sweaty running in the heat she stopped and I could fell her panting. Also I couldn't feel the sun beaming down on me so that's what made me feel like she had stopped and went back to her room to cool down. Instead she had gone to the gym to start a whole day doing workouts.

"First I think some breakfast will get me going for the day" she said heading for the sign that had a plate on it. It probably said cafeteria in Spanish or something but anyway back to the story. She joined the line about a dozen people down from the food. A Spanish man joined in behind her and couldn't help but notice my mothers figure. He looked down at her ass which showed a sweat line down her crack. I was right in the middle of that failing at trying to escape it. The eagerness of the man took over as he drew back his hand and gave her ass a giant whack. His hand went straight into her asshole pushing my whole body into it. I was now free to move but her shorts blocked the exit. My mum screamed as she turned in frustration at the man who smiled in pleasure of feeling her ass. "How dare you do that to me" she screamed into his face punching him on the nose. "Go mum" I screamed from her ass that the man had trapped me in.The man help his nose in pain as he ran off almost crying. My mum who is called Julia watched him leave before turning back to the food line. As she got there she said to herself "hhmmmm I need something that will give me the carbs I need for the day but has something that tastes good with it. Ah beans on toast yum!" I gasped in shock as I remembered the rhyme for when you eat baked beans. 'Beans beans good for your heart, The more you eat the more you.........' Oh my shit fucking ballocks on an asshole full of horny tits. I rattled my weak hands inside her ass jumping up and down on the sticky surface. But she was too hungry to notice anything else. She sat down by herself and tucked into the meal. (Bet some of you put your life savings to thinking there would be vore in a minute) =-) When she sat down I landed on the stretchy material of her shorts and tried pushing down on it. It was no use as it was tight around her ass and then held in place by the moons of her ass cheeks. I'm pretty sure a normal person would struggle with trying to detach the two objects. Julia finished her meal complimenting it with a burp at the end. I could hear her digestive system working above me as I realised I would witness it soon if I didn't get to work. Suddenly she stood up sending back down her ass tumbling me around. Feeling good she kept a spring in her step as she strolled along to the gym. This left me bouncing off the sides of her ass hitting them hard. "Phew it's hot today" she said allowing air into her shorts try into cool them down. This finally released me from the prison and I clambered out. Landing at the bottom of her shorts right under her shaking ass I still needed fresh air. I couldn't do much as her ass cheeks still blocked me but at least it could move about freely. I always wanted some bonding time with mum as she spent all her life looking after Amber who barely noticed her in the house these days. This was not the bonding moment I had planned I thought as she opened the doors to the gym. She had come up with a routine with her starting with the apparatus at the back and working back to the exit so she had less walking about time to do. First off she started on the weights. Not much happened to me except for tumbling over and her ass getting closer to me. It was when she tried to lift a 9 kg weight she struggled. Despite her efforts to keep it above her head she dropped it and fell on the floor. This came unexpected for me as I just started lying down when I tumbled again and her ass dropped down on me again. Now my body was back stuck in her cheek jam. After a bit of help from a nearby person Julia got to her feet and chose not to carry on with the weights. She got a thumping headache so she chose just 1 item to do before she left. She walked over to what seemed to be a rower but with no seat. She sat down on it anyway squashing her ass all over me. I got pushed back inside her asshole before a rumbling sound came from above. Her entire ass started to shake as I soon found out what was happening. Those baked beans had passed through as she let the wettest fart through. The wind pushed me against the side of her ass hard. She felt this lifting one cheek of the seat and lowering her hand down. I had just escaped when her hand came back to scratch the itch that was me. Her finger pinned me against her ass as she moved about her right cheek. She immediately put her ass back down sealing me against her butt cheek. She started the machine, grabbed the handles and started rowing. What she had to do was use the handles to push and pull her along the beam like seat as if your rowing. The surface was smoothend so less friction was caused when she grinded her ass up and down on the seat. The experience was not so pleasant for me. Being flattened up against her ass cheek made me being squashed between it and the seat. Therefore when she started grinding I got crushed under her swaying ass. It was as if she was twerking sitting down with her ass moving about like this. Once again she let off a whopping fart but she didn't move her ass. This kept the smell in her shorts filling my lungs with her toxic waste. Worst of all she set the distance she had to row to 4km before she could stop. So this workout went on for almost an hour and she didn't stop one bit. As she finished she stood up gulping down her bottle of water. Still pinned to her ass cheek I was relieved that hell of a workout was finished. "Right I need to relax quickly before I get back." She said running out. Her cheek vibrated as she ran making everything look a blur. Later light finally appeared as I saw her hand lower the shorts off her ass and passed her feet. I breathed I sigh of relief and a breath of fresh air at the same time. Then I noticed that she wasn't wearing anything and was standing in the showers. The water came down splatting onto me or dripping down her body into me. After a while the water took the stick from the sweat on her ass as I fell down what felt like 1000 feet. I screamed from when I first left her ass to when I landed on my side to prevent less damage to me. I was still pretty bruised got slowly got up. But before that my mum took a step back onto me. The pressure on her heel cracked some rib bones causing me to yelp in pain. She took her foot off, now I couldn't stand and I let the water take me to my death. The drain that would soon be the death of me came nearer and nearer. There was no turning back now as I accepted my death. I took one last look up to my mum who was looking down at the floor. She looked straight at me and said "Joe?" before I disappeared down the drain where I drowned. After I fell I spent the remaining moments of my life thinking if my mum did really see me down there and if she was a second too late to save me. She didn't bother to look any further but got rather suspicious when she came home to find me missing. I was soon pronounced dead as the investigation closed two months later due to lack of leads and information. The only person in my family who missed me was Patch who took a while to get back to his normal self. But he couldn't do anything about it as the one moment of hope I had when I heard my mum call out to me "Joe"
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4465