Big nerd, Small nerd by TheFourQuestionMarks
Summary:

Connor and his girlfreind Emily are both nerds. Emily wants to try her newest invention on Connor. They agree to host a competition between the two of them, may the best nerd win!!!


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3265 Read: 61310 Published: December 02 2014 Updated: April 09 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

1. The rules. by TheFourQuestionMarks

2. Grow or shrink? by TheFourQuestionMarks

3. Going up! by TheFourQuestionMarks

4. Wrestling? by TheFourQuestionMarks

5. Small guy by TheFourQuestionMarks

The rules. by TheFourQuestionMarks
Author's Notes:

This is my first story. Please reveiw.

Connor knocked hard on the door. He gulped hard. Would this work? What would happen to him... his girlfreind wouldn't do anything to him surely?

The door flew open and a bundle of hair flew towards him. He was grabbed around the neck, it was his girlfriend Emily. He hugged her back and kissed her. "I'm so glad you agreed to do it!"she said her bright blue eyes staring into his. "C'mon follow me inside!"

Connor followed her in. Emily was a nerd just like him, that's probably why they fell for eachother. But boy she was extremely pretty she could have gotten a way better looking boyfriend than him. She had lovely smooth blonde hair that hung loose down to her large breasts. She had big lips and a perfect heart shaped butt. Today she was wearing skinny jeans and a "Doctor Who" T-shirt.

They walked up to Emily's bedroom. Unlike most girl's her age's bedroom it was covered in various nerdy things: comics, books, games, figures, gaming consoles, etc.

She turned around and picked her tablet up off the bed. "Right first of all, the rules"she said. "Oh god" said Connor "not any more of your rules." they both giggled. This was obviously a jab at how Emily would follow all the rules in school. "Anyway" she said with a smirk still etched on her face, "we will compete in various activites we can play on an "Xbox" or whatever or a quiz or whatever, really. The loser of the game will have their size changed. If it's me i'll grow but just a little, don't want to break anything" she looked up at Connor and stood up "And you, will shrink, just a little. Don't wanna lose you do we"She looked up at connor he was at least 5 inches taller than her. She was quite short but that was soon gonna change.

"Just don't crush me!" he said prented to quiver with fear. She giggled. "Alright what's up first then?" she asked. "Ooooh. How about some "Xbox". What do you wanna play?" he asked her. "Halo!" she shouted with glee. This was one of her favourite games.

She booted up the console. "At the end of all of this we go back to our normal heights don't we?" Connor asked. Emily giggled. "Of course we do! I have our original sizes ready so we can return to them" The console booted up "Right let's shake on it she said" she stuck out her hand. " I love you" said Connor kissing her "I love you too" she said. The Halo theme started up in the background "Let the games.... begin" she said with much glee. "Now we're gonna find out who's really better at this!" Connor replied. "Or we'll be too big or small to play next" giggled Emily. 

They set up the game. They were playing Halo 4. "Oh this one is the worst" complained Connor "Shu'p or i'll shrink you before we even start" said Emily. She stomped on the floor mocking stomping on Connor. "Squuuiiish! One complaing little bug gone." she mocked. "Haha" Connor had managed to sneak up behind her while she was distracted. "First kill!" 

"NOOOOO!" screeched Emily. " Right i'm gonna get you.... tiny man!"

"Hey I'm still taller than you shorty!"

"Oh you won't be calling me shorty in a minuite!"

"What you even gonna do to me?"

Bang bang he'd been distracted, one point to the giantess.

"Damn you!" he shouted, she just giggled.

"What if I don't have any clothes to fit you? What if you become so small Ii have to carry you around in my humongous bo-"

"Haha, one more kill!"

"Damn you tiny one!"

"Right then let's concentrate then we'll have a fair winner!" 

They lent forward completely imersed in the game neither of them wanting to lose.

Grow or shrink? by TheFourQuestionMarks

Connor run up behind Emily and performed a perfect assassination. "Ha ha" he taunted her. They were both at equal score 50 points - 50. "Damnit" shouted Emily. She looked at the time left ,5 mins. Phew enough time to beat him. She imagined having Connor as her tiny little boyfriend. He could go anywhere and do anything with her. Her titanic body would now be a place for him to worship. Her legs would be like skyscra-  "hey" she whined. He had shot her and grabbed another ten points. She hadn't really considered what would happen if she grew. She realised she had to concentrate now, there'd be time for her fantasies later.

4 mins left. If he was lucky he wouldn't have to shrink thought Connor. He wondered how much he would shrink and how much Emily would grow. He saw Emily in front of him he charged up his plasma pistol, drained her shields and finished her off with his d.m.r. He hoped he wouldn't shrink too much at first, he wanted to get used to it. He was usually quite a few inches taller than his girlfriend. He looked at her, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Then she flew up into the air. She'd got a kill. As she flew of the bed her massive boobs bounced and nearly hit her in the head. "I'm still beating you! Don't celebrate too early" he mocked. She giggled and her boobs once again bounced up and down.

3 mins left now. They were both concentrating hard 70-70, 70-80 , 80-80, 90-80. They were getting more points now they were concentrating. Emily distracted Connor on one kill by telling him that he would be so tiny she would accidentally squish him. Connor got her back though by telling her she'd shred all her clothes when she geew . This brought the score up to 90-90. With only 1 minute left the first to 100 would win..

The race was officially on. Emily tried to stick Connor with a grenade. He flew up with his jetpack narrowly missing it he shot down at Emily with his assault rifle .She used her energy shield. She threw another grenade at Connor. Miss! She was out of grenades. Only 30 seconds left. Connor jetpacked up to a ledge. Emily aimed for him but he flew off just in time. 20 seconds left. He jumped into the air and threw his two grenades down. 10 seconds left. Emily screamed "NOOOOOOOOOO" her characters corpse flew thought the air. 5 seconds left. "Omg oh ma gahd. I beat you" said Connor."You little-" said Emily glaring at Connor. "Game Over " announced the game. She hugged Connor. "Whatever happens, I still love you" she whispered. Then she walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a red vial. She poured it into a cup and held her breath. "Will your clothes ... Y'know grow?" Asked Connor. "To a certain extent" replied Emily "what you wanna see me ripping out my clothes" They both laughed. "Well, bottoms up" said Emily glugging the red liquid. A tickling sensation tingled around her body. Was it happening? It was.. She was growing. Slowly but still growing!

 

 

Going up! by TheFourQuestionMarks
Author's Notes:

I'm back! sorry it's been so long.

Emily could feel the liquid swill down her throat. it felt cold. It was thicker than water and quite fizzy. She could feel it going down into her stomach. Suddenly her stomach lurched. She felt sick and nauseus. Had it happened? she looked around... no. Then her stomach lurched again, everything faded. She could feel warmth coursing through her body. She was growing.

She looked at her boyfriend, he looked confused maybe even worried.... it was to late now. She looked down to check her clothes were growing with her. Well she wasn't ripping out of them, all was going well.

Suddenly she felt faint. She lurched forward... then everything stood still. She lay down on the floor, expanding in all directions yet she was unconcious.

Connor kneeled down next to his girlfriend. He waited until the growing had stopped then checked her pulse. It had excelerated. He looked at his watch. Her growth had taken 1 minuite and 23 seconds. He wondered how tall she was. She was definately bigger than him, at least double her usual height.

His eyes slowly looked down her body. He felt them stop near her breasts.

"Oi" shouted the giantess. Connor blushed. She giggled then sat up. She kissed him on the cheek "I love you, tiny!" she grinned. She stood up at full height. Her head was scraping the ceiling. 

"12 foot-ish" she said ducking down a bit. "Wow, you really do look tiny up here" she looked at her now miniscule boyfriend. "No honey you've just outgrown yourslef" he replied. She kneeled down so she was face to face with him.

Her face seemed massive to Connor, big blue eyes and plump lips. He felt himself lean towards her. She hugged him. She was a lot stronger now. He flet like she was trying to kill him. "Uh- you're stronger" he said trying to escape the embrace.

He managed to slip out. He looked at her blue eyes, it felt like they were piercing his face. "Listen, er Conner if youdon't want to go through with this you don't have to. I- I'll take the antidote and we can just play games" said Emily sounding a little upset. "Listen, Em I used to have a thing, I USED to want to be shrunk down and well played with by a giant woman. Well I thought it'd never happen so I tried to grow out of it. Well up until a few weeks ago I'd completely forgotten about it. But now you can fulfill my dreams but it sorta feels wrong for some reason." Connor replied sounding ashamed he looked down and turned bright red."

"Why didn't you tell me?" asked Emily, Connor didn't know if she was angry or understanding. "I thought you'd dump me or leave me. Em, I always thought you were perfect but knew I wasn't I'm sorry for keeping secrets." Connor stood up "I understand if you want to y'know end it" he said nearly crying.

"You're an idiot Connor."

"I know!"

"I would love to be you giantess."

What?"

"C'mon Connor, we're basically perfectly for eachother, you should have realised I've always wanted to be a giantess."

"Bu- Wwha??"

"Now, I can't grow anymore, luckily I've got a bigger place to go if I do grow. Don't worry we won't be distirbed, little one." she said "Now seeing as I had to change my height i'm going to choose the next task" continued the titan "The next task is......"

End Notes:

 

If anyone has any requests for a task post a review and i'll try and include it!

Wrestling? by TheFourQuestionMarks
Author's Notes:

Sorry it's been a while. Thanks for the challenge lancealot

Wrestling

Emily put the substances into her bag along with a few other bits. “Hurry up, Princess!” shouted Connor from the garden. “Is the coast clear?” asked the now Amazonian Emily. “Yes, come out!” Emily ran outside to the back garden gate. She flung it open and ran up the path. Connor followed suit.

“So we’re going to wrestle each other?” asked Connor looking up into his girlfriend’s bright blue eyes. “Yeah, there’s a circle of trees up here, no one goes there!”

“Em?”

“What?”

“Do you really like being a giantess?”

“Yeah. I’ve always sort of... well been into that kind of stuff. As a kid I’d build Lego cities and smash them up or crush ants and stuff. Of course I thought it was just another weird thing back then, but then I found it on the internet, then I found you.”

“Oh my God, I remember thinking it was weird, I tried to get out of it but well… here we are!”

“Connor, I love you”

With that Emily bent down and snogged Connor. “I love you too Em!”

Eventually they came to the circle of trees. “Wait here, I need to change.” Said Emily before walking into the trees. Once she was in the trees she took all her clothes off so that she was just in her turquoise underwear. She had to check her body out to make sure nothing had gone wrong. She looked down, all her toes where there and her legs looked the same. She snapped her panties open quickly. It looked fine. She checked her fingers, all there. Then she checked down her bra quickly. All there and nothing extra, just a bit bigger. She pulled a pair of yoga pants out of her bag and put them on, she’d grown these just in case. She folded up her jeans and put them in the bag. “Emily!” shouted Connor. She quickly sped up dressing.

“Um so the rules.” Said Emily climbing out of the trees. “Well, you can use any part of your body, first person down.”

Connor stood on one side of the circle of trees and Emily on the other. “Sure they won’t find us here Em?” asked Connor. “Yeah, ready?”

“Let’s go!”

They were off. Emily bent down and charged at Connor, this gave him a look at her now humongous cleavage. He was distracted for a second before jumping out of the way of the charging behemoth of a girlfriend. He jumped towards her legs attempting to tackle her. But she kicked him off with her giant red converse. “Oops” she muttered as her boyfriend flew onto the soft ground. “I’m kay!” He exclaimed charging at her, she stuck her hand out catching his forehead he swiped her hand out of the way, once again aiming for her legs. This time he jumped up and tried to pull her top, he grabbed on to the bottom of her top. She quickly swung him off, she dived towards him trying to hold him down but he rolled out of the way. He dived on to her back, he was clinging on, yanking her back. It didn’t work. He felt himself slipping down. He slid down her back, eventually he found himself on the ground again. “Tired, little one?” mocked Emily. Without warning she sat on Connor, placing her plump ass on his face. He could almost smell the stench through the black material, yet he somehow felt aroused. Emily stood up again “3,2,1. Emily Wins!” she exclaimed. She jumped up into the air in excitement her tits and ass jiggling as she did so. “Time for you to go down.” She said. Connor chuckled. “Last time being this big. Soon you’ll be down there.” She mocked pointing at the floor.

Emily walked over to the bag. She bent down, Connor swore she was purposely jiggling her ass to mock him. Soon enough she pulled a vial out and handed it to her boyfriend. “Drink up little one.” She said, handing it to him. Connor gulped it down. “Tastes disgusting” he remarked, handing the empty vial back to Emily.

Suddenly he felt s coldness in his gut, it spread though his body, and it felt like everything was being taken from him, suddenly it stopped. Then he realised his vision was lower than usual, no longer was he level with Emily’s abdomen, he was now closer to her crotch, now he could fit between her legs. Emily looked down as her once tall boyfriend diminished lower and lower. He was now looking at her knees. Suddenly everything went black.

Emily looked down at her unconscious boyfriend, she measured him at about 3 ft. “We’re gonna have some fun small man.”

 

End Notes:

1 or 2 more chapters to go.

Small guy by TheFourQuestionMarks

Everything was dark. Then he felt a jolt. He opened up his eyes revealing his girlfriend’s humongous face. It was big when he was normal size but now it was massive, her lips seemed plusher and her eyes brighter. “Hey little one” she grinned. “Stand up a minute, I need to get a rough measurement of your new height.” Connor stood up straight next to Emily, his clothes had shrunk with him. As Emily rose up from her crouched position Connor started to realise just HOW short he was.

He was just below her knee. Years ago he would only have dreamt this could happen, now it was real. Emily giggled, her massive breasts jiggling. “2 foot tall.” She exclaimed. Connor had to step back just to see her face. “WOW!” he exclaimed. Emily giggled even more.

“I tell you what small guy,” she said bending down, “climb up and kiss me on the lips and I’ll reward you.” She stood up at full height. “Are you serious?” he asked.  “Yeah just climb up me.” She replied. Connor walked forward, wondering how to accomplish this mammoth task. He wrapped his arms and legs around the leg but fell onto the ground. Then he jumped up and gripped on to her knee, he could hear her stifling laughs up above. “Em, you’ll shake me off!”

“Sorry, sorry it was too funny. Right keep coming, I’m waiting”

He managed to pull his foot on to the knee, he then swung his other foot across to the opposite knee. He then slowly reached his hands up to the yoga pants waistband.  They started to slide down but Emily’s huge hand darted down and pulled them up, “You’re not getting a peek down there, little man…. Yet.” She said.

Connor now stood on the knees of his girlfriend, gripping onto her waistband. He knew what his next move should be, but was he allowed. “Uh, Emily can I u-“he started.

“Yes you can use them.” She said patting her breasts. Connor struggled up and managed to grab the strap of her bra with one hand he then pulled the rest of his body up. He was now face to face with her breasts. “Need a little help?” asked Emily offering her hand to him. “Thanks.” He muttered as she pulled him up. He was now sitting on her boobs, face to face with her.  He leant in and kissed her. She smirked, “I think it’s time for your reward!” she exclaimed before giving him a kiss that covered most of his face. She then scooped him up and lowered him down onto the ground. “A reward for a mini, what kind of reward would you like?” she asked rhetorically. She tapped her huge foot up and down, pretending to think. “I know!” she exclaimed. She bent down, undid her shoes and taking off her smelly sock. She dangled it down to Connor, “Ew!” he shouted. She then chucked the socks next to her shoes.

She then slowly peeled her yoga pants off, revealing her smooth legs, which were double the height of Connor. “Like what you see?” she giggled. She then turned around so that Connor was below her big ass. Connor could feel his dick swell, his pants forming a tent. Slowly Emily pulled off her top revealing her huge breasts. “Enjoy!” she exclaimed crouching down. Connor stood in amazement.  “I see you like it already.” Mocked Emily looking at his bulging pants. Connor just kept staring at the huge cleavage, barely contained in the turquoise bra.

“Ca- can I?” he stuttered.

“Go ahead” she responded.

Connor reached out and grabbed the humongous tits in-between his arms. Suddenly, without warning Emily stood up straight, a small man dangling from her breasts. She giggled at the sight of him trying to hold on. Connor bounced up and down with the breasts. “Ready to come out?” she asked. Connor nodded slowly. Emily grabbed him then lowered him onto the floor. “Savour this sight, little man. This might be the last time you see a giantess in real life with so few clothes.” With that she started dressing. Connor felt the bulge reduce. When Emily finished dressing, they both sat on the grass, holding hands. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4738