Mountains of the Moon by Vaalser4
Summary:

Sandra Hammer, a Geochemistry professor drinks a growing agent and takes revenge on the University. too bad a rival of her also learns about the substance. And it gives you, as a side effect, the runs.


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Destruction, Growing Woman, Scat, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 12633 Read: 113538 Published: December 04 2014 Updated: December 04 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

11. Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

12. Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

"It is like looking for the sources of the Nile. This proverb meant trying something that is impossible. The source of the river Nile was a mystery for many centuries. The ancient Egyptians thought the source of the river, which annually provided their country with fertile silt, was divine. The ancient Greeks claimed the source to be natural. Ptolemy, the famous cartographer, claimed the Nile's origins where two large seas, being fed by the melting snow of a mountain chain. This mountain chain he called "The Mountains of the Moon".
On ancient maps you can see these mountains depicted, for people thought Ptolemy was right. Around the equator, Africa is nearly split in two by a mountain range, with two seas drawn above them, and they are called "Montes Lunae". Mountains of the Moon.
This remained so until the true source of the Nile was discovered, the Kagera river feeding Lake Victoria. But the mountains of the moon exist, as explorers discovered later. Today, the Ruwenzori, a small mountain chain between present-day Uganda and Congo, have been identified as the legendary mountains of the moon. Indeed, their summits are covered with eternal snow, and yes, two large bodies of water, although lakes instead of seas, are fed with water from the melting snow. And these lakes are the most important source of the White Nile, a sidearm of the river.
Now, the landscape of the Ruwenzori is indeed alien. Everything there seems to grow to a much larger size than usual. Worms can reach a size of 1,5 feet and are as thick as a thumb. Groundsel, which usually stands a mere 16 inches tall, reaches in those regions a height of 21 feet.
Diogenes, the Greek traveler who claimed to have been there and gave Ptolemy the information, might have called the area "Mountains of the Moon" because of the unearthly growth and alien surroundings. Others speculate they got their name from a local tribe living there. These people were called the "people of the moon". And others claim the name comes from the white, snow-covered summits, who have the same color as the moon.
Whatever the case, my team and I have found the reason for the growth. It is not, as speculated, a combination of tropical warmth and frequent rainfall. The growth's cause lies in the ground, the earth, which contains an -until now- unidentified chemical substance. Plants and some animals, like the aforementioned groundsel and worms, absorb this substance and grow. The plants consume it through their roots, and the worms, who live underground, by consuming the earth.
After thorough research, my team and I managed to isolate, analyze and even reproduce the chemical. I have a sample here."

Professor Sandra Hammer of the Faculty of Geochemistry (the study of chemical processes in the Earth) at the University of Detroit, switched the overhead projector off and held up a small vial. It contained a brown liquid, not unlike coffee for her audience to see. That audience consisted of six people, including the headmaster himself. The other five were the deacon of her Faculty, the chief of finances, and three council members. They gazed at the small item.

"Tests with plants have been successful," prof. Hammer continued. "Even under environmental circumstances unlike those in Eastern Africa, the plants grow much bigger with the growing agent (we haven't named it yet) added to the soil. If our data are correct, I truly believe we are at the verge of a new area of agriculture here."

Prof. Hammer smiled proudly, expecting cheers and applause from her audience. But what she got instead were mocking laughs.

"Are you telling us you found some magical stuff to make plants grow huge?" the deacon of her Faculty, which Sandra knew well, asked.

"Yeah, and even if, can you guarantee that the plants are safe for us to eat?" the man which she knew as the chief of finances added. "I doubt anyone would even remotely consider buying such vegetables."

"The public wouldn't like it, and you should know the industry would oppose it." It was the headmaster of the University who spoke now. A man in his sixties, who had financed Prof. Hammer's expedition to Eastern Africa a few months ago.

"But... but it works," Prof. Hammer replied, taken aback. "We need much less space to grow crops if we use this...".

"We are wasting our time here," the chief of finances said, standing up and ready to leave. "There are more important things for us to attend to today, like that meeting in your office, headmaster. And you, miss Hammer, waste resources and money. Some chemical in the ground making plants grow huge! You'd better spend your time researching oil or coal resources, that is what we need. Sorry to say so, but you are a shame to your science."

With that, the University's string-pullers left, leaving a baffled professor Hammer behind.

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Professor Hammer stood in the now empty lecturing room. She was astonished and angry. How dare they! A shame for their science! She, who knew more about the growing agent than them! She, who had suffered in the tropical climate for months, worked under primitive circumstances, to get this sample! A sample that worked! Sandra was mad at those conservative, arrogant fools who were blind for the possibilities of her discovery.
Sulking, she went to the canteen. She had to eat something. Much to her dismay, prof. Hammer saw that Laura Wolf was cooking in the kitchen today.
Laura was a small, squatty woman (5'2), around thirty, with long, dirty-blond hair. She had a round face, small, brown piggy eyes and quite big breasts (E- cups, but prof. Hammer didn't know that). Laura's feet were small and carried thick, almost trunk-like calves. Her behind and hips were impressive.
All in all, the cook was quite the opposite of prof. Hammer, who stood a proud six feet tall. The professor, 34 years old, had a plain face, flat like a pancake, with a small nose and quite large, grey-brown eyes. Her neck-length hair had the color of beach sand. Small A-cup  breasts, a thin body with almost no hip and quite big feet (size 12).
Although she would never admit it, prof. Hammer secretly envied Laura. She envied her boobs, her hips, cooking skills, and her- in Sandra's eyes- easy job. Therefore, she always treated her like dirt.

Laura didn't like prof. Hammer either. In her eyes, it was Sandra who had the easy job, got well paid and did research she, Laura, could hardly see the use of. And Laura was envious of prof. Hammers' height. The way the professor treated her only fuelled Laura's dislike.

It was an unpleasant surprise, to say the least, for Laura when the University's management ordered her to accompany prof. Hammer and her team to Rwanda a few months ago, where they did some research in a weird, local mountain range. Laura was supposed to cook the meals for them, as the local food was either of a too low quality or too risky to eat because of the bad hygienic circumstances. So Laura spend three months in Eastern Africa near the equator, in a damp, jungle-like surrounding trying to make food as good as she could manage.

Because of their mutual dislike, Laura considered the local insect fauna she had to keep out of her field kitchen less a pest than prof. Hammer.

As she saw Sandra enter the canteen and take seat, her heart sank.

"There is that beanstalk again," she thought. But she had to serve her, whether she liked it or not. So she approached her.

"Yes?" Laura asked, with a little more despise in her voice as she intended.

"The same as always. And don't ask so stupid," Sandra sneered without even looking at her. The cook stood next to her, looking at prof. Hammer with anger. The beanstalk was today even cheekier than usual. Sandra noticed that Laura didn't move from the corner of her eye. She turned towards her.

"If it is possible, can you make it still this millennium, huh?" Sandra spat at her.

Laura shot her an angry look and left, muttering curses, for the kitchen. Just as she entered it, she bumped into Alexandra, a 23-year old student, who worked as a kitchen help and waitress for her. Alexandra studied Geochemistry and Sandra Hammer was her professor. She got her job in Laura's kitchen because of her, the professor had good connections with the University's management. Sandra had taken care Alexandra got the job so she wouldn't always be served by Laura.
Alexandra was a beauty. She had dark hair, almost black, and eyes equally dark because of her partially Greek ancestry. Slim and athletic, 5'7 tall. Compared to Sandra and certainly Laura, Alexandra was a stunner.
Because of all this, Laura didn't like Alexandra too. A mutual dislike, for Alexandra admired her professor and knew Laura and Sandra hated each other. The dislike between cook and kitchen help had grown in the last months as well because Alexandra was with them in Rwanda, both to study and to aid Laura. The reason for that growth was she didn't provide much "aid" back there. Claiming she was needed by the professor, Alexandra left Laura doing everything by herself most of the time.
And now she and Laura had collided. Too bad Alexandra was just carrying two full plates, which fell clattering on the ground. Their contents splattered all over the tiles.

"GOD DAMMIT!!" Laura swore. "Can't you watch out?"

"Why, you suddenly came around the corner and...." Alexandra protested, but Laura cut her off.

"Shut up and clean this mess, or else you're fired," she hissed and left for the kitchen.

"Slaves are released, not fired," Alexandra muttered as she began cleaning the mess. A lot of hatred in the air today.

Sandra ate without much appetite. Her mind was focused on showing those fools she was correct. She hated the headmaster and the others. Sandra, in her fantasy, thought of all kinds how she killed the members, one by one , while they cowered in fear for her.

"Perhaps I should drink it myself," she thought. "Grow into a giant and squash them to goo. Yes, that'd be..."

Sandra looked up. In her mind, she saw herself, gigantic, her tiny audience at her mercy. They were afraid, tried to run away but she was just too big to get away from. She grabbed the tiny men like dolls, and killed them by merely squeezing them in her hands. One of them ended under her boot, crushed like an insect. Another one, she ate alive. Sandra laughed. It was a good thought.

An exciting thought.

"Yes. That is what I'm going to do! That'll show them! I've got more than enough of the stuff to grow bigger than King Kong! Yes!!!"

The young professor stood up and went for her laboratory. It'd be a unique revenge!

Too bad that she had spoken her last thought aloud and Laura, removing plates from a nearby table, had heard it.

Sandra drove quickly to her lab, which was located on the other side of Detroit. She would show them. Oh yes!

Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

In the laboratory, professor Hammer opened the safe in which a large canister with the growing agent stood. A few vials also filled with the liquid stood next to it. Those were the vials she and her team had used to experiment on the plants with, their resulting growth being proof of her being right. Some of the vials were still filled. Sandra took one and closed the safe. Although she had had a good mind of growing huge back in the canteen, her anger had ebbed away during the long trip to her lab.

Sandra held the vial with the brown, coffee-like liquid up. She sighted. Although she was 100% sure the stuff worked, she was nervous and even reluctant now to try it on herself. No one had claimed it worked on humans as well. After all, the Ruwenzori Mountains had been inhabited for thousands of years by people who were no taller than others.
Sandra hesitated. Should she drink it? If it worked, she would grow, but to what size? And there was no shrinking back, for the professor and her team had only been working to isolate the growing agent in the mountains' earth, not on an antidote. But just as she was about to put the vial back, she heard in her mind the mockery and laughter of her audience again.

"Oh, fuck it!" she swore. "Fuck them all!" And she drained the vial.

It tasted like pure earth. As if she had drunk dirt in liquid form. Sandra coughed and convulsed as she tasted the leftovers of the stuff on her tongue. She dived to the tap and drank some water to wash away the cloying taste.

"Well now, let's wait", she thought.

Sandra sat down and waited. Time crept slowly by, nothing happening at first. But after five minutes, she felt her feet hurt. Her shoes seemed tighter, and just as she noticed it, all her clothes seemed too tight for her as well. Sandra startled. She was growing! The stuff worked!

The glue holding her shoes together slowly gave way to her expanding feet. Sandra watched in awe as she saw how the seams of her shoes ripped open, just above the rubber soles. She saw her stockinged feet slowly emerge from all sides as they became too big to fit in her shoes. Then the upper half of her shoes fell down, revealing her now already size 15 feet, stretching the nylon to its limits. As her feet reached size 17, the stockings ripped to shreds.
Sandra now noticed her big toes, getting thicker and longer even as she watched them.

RRRRIIPPPP!!!

Sandra's silk shirt fell down in two large pieces. She had totally forgotten her other clothes, fascinated as she had been by watching her growing feet. Her cotton trousers followed her shirt, now Sandra wore nothing but a -too tight- bra and skirt. Before they ripped too, she quickly took them off.

Sandra estimated her new height at 7,5 feet now, but much to her amazement, she kept growing. And as if that wasn't enough, she kept growing faster and faster. When would her growth stop? Sandra hoped it would take a long while. Being as big as King Kong was a great, awesome fantasy, and soon it might be real! Her reluctance a few minutes earlier forgotten, she felt excited!

She reached 9 feet within half a minute. Sandra 's head bumped against the ceiling of her lab. She made a face due to the pain.

"Damn," she thought, rubbing her throbbing head. "I'm getting too big for this room. I need to get out of here and quickly!"
She turned, hunched and made a run for the door. But Sandra reconsidered, for the way outside might take too long for her growing self (she was afraid she would get squished together between unyielding walls) and went back for the windows instead. Her lab was on the ground floor anyway.

Sandra quickly opened a window and squeezed her now 11 foot self though it, and swift as she could. She didn't mind she was naked, for the moment only escaping counted.

Outside, she stood up. Her head reached so far above the ground, she had to bent down to look inside the rooms on the second floor! Sandra saw with amazement how she slowly continued to rise, as if standing in an ascending elevator.

"Yessss....." she softly moaned, delighted.

The young, now 15 feet tall professor was distracted by noises behind her. As she turned, she saw a small crowd staring at her. And what was even worse, they took pictures.

Of her naked body!

Sandra gasped and quickly covered her breasts and crotch with her hands. She saw dozens of students gawking at her, and many kept taking pictures with their cell phones. Sandra was ashamed. It wouldn't be long before those pictures circulated on the internet, and everybody would see her naked body.

"BE GONE!" the now 20 feet tall woman screamed. She sounded desperate, so it didn't seem like a treat to the growing crowd. They kept looking at her and photographing too. Sandra looked down at them. About fifty people, she estimated, gazing, laughing, staring, taking pictures.

She got angry.

"I SAID BE GONE!!!!" she cried, and uttering the word "gone" she stamped her now 4 feet long foot on the ground. Some people looked baffled, but no one left.

Sandra still grew. She was now 30 feet and counting.

Angry, she bent over and grabbed the next- best onlooker. He was like a big doll to her.

"Are you fucking deaf?" she spat a him. "GO!"

She threw the man in the crowd, about four people stumbled back as he hit them and two fell down. But no one left.

She looked down at the crowd, which was also growing but not the way like herself, and saw the people getting smaller and smaller. Sandra was now 50 feet. The people looked like a heap of crawling ants to her, their tiny faces looking up at her enormous body and holding up their cell phones.

"Yes. Ants." she said to herself. "That is what they are. Ants. Not humans. Ants."

And like ants she would treat them, as the onlookers were about to find out.

Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Sandra's feet, which had already been a nice size 12 when she still was six feet, could presently cover an adult with ease. The already 55 feet tall giantess took a step and placed her huge, naked foot on a random onlooker. The guy fell backwards, unable to resist its weight. Indeed, his body was totally covered by Sandra's foot. The crowd gasped. They froze. No pictures anymore. Everybody looked in shock at the gigantic foot and the hardly visible person under it. The man tried to wiggle free, but Sandra's foot was too heavy. He began to pant from fear and panic, but only got a huge whiff of the giantess' foot odor. The trapped guy could feel the professor's foot grow, it slowly stretched to all sides and got heavier.

"Ants...ants, ants, ANTS!!!" Sandra cried and shifted her already impressive weight on her foot. The puny body of the man couldn't bear it. He burst open like an overripe tomato, blood and innards squirted to all sides.

The horrified people turned away, disgusted and afraid. Some began throwing up, others screamed. A few made a run for it.

Sandra looked at her foot. Blood slowly ran from underneath it. She could feel her sole getting wet as well as the lump of bloodied meat under it. She had done it! She had killed someone! For a moment, she felt remorse. But the still growing, now 65 feet tall woman didn't regret for long. The people.... they were now mere insects for her. Small, tiny insects. And they should be squashed.

"I gave them ample warning....", she thought. "Yes, they deserve it."

Sandra walked towards the now thinning crowd. Her face bore a look as if to say "You were warned, now you'll have to accept the consequences". She didn't show any anger or cruelty, but a facial expression as if killing them was the most normal thing in the world. She simply walked into the crowd, burying two more people under her huge naked feet. Sandra didn't stomp or kick, she simply placed her feet on the tiny people, as matter-of-factly as possible. Sometimes, she caught a small tree or a street lantern as well under her feet.
The giantess, for that is was Sandra Hammer had become in the meantime, walked around as if the people didn't even exist. Huge, pale, naked feet with long, thin (proportionally) toes covered and killed several persons each second. The cracked pavement turned slowly red and pink, as if a van full of bloody, butchered swine had unloaded its cargo on it.

Sandra stepped and trod. She was unable to catch everyone, for the people ran in several directions. But that didn't matter to the now 100 feet tall professor. The tinies had stopped taking pictures of her, and although she wasn't ashamed of being naked anymore, she still felt like killing them.

Sandra saw how about a dozen of them fled into a small tunnel, which ran under a street. The tunnel wasn't long, perhaps 30 feet. Sandra smiled and got a cruel idea.

With her left foot she blocked the entrance. The now 120 feet tall giantess swung her long, sparsely muscled leg over the tunnel and placed her right foot against the other side. The people inside saw how their exit darkened as it got cut off by a gigantic foot, and as soon as they turned to run back, they saw how Sandra’s other foot trapped them inside by cutting of both escape routes.

The giantess sat down on the street, not caring her behind crushed two parked bikes and flattened a number of shrubs. She twisted her feet so that her big toes pointed inside the tunnel.

Then Sandra, 135 feet tall, waited. She still grew, several feet per second now. So did her feet and, of course, toes.

Her big toes were half the size of an adult person already. Much to the terror of the people inside the tunnel, her growing toes occupied more and more space, forcing the people closer and closer together in the tunnel's centre. They were like enormous, flesh-colored balloons, being slowly inflated and filling the tunnel's space. Sandra grew and grew, not caring about her surroundings, as she waited for the inevitable to happen. And it did.

After two minutes, her toes had become so big that they began pushing against the perched together people in the tunnel from both sides. Like two large, pink crushing walls, the toes excruciatingly slow pressed the people into each other. Their cloying foot odor added to the torture. No one could escape, for the tunnels' entrances were fully blocked by the giantess' enormous feet and her toes filled the insides entirely so that no one could slip past them.

Sandra's big toes became too vast now. Unyieldingly, the squeezed the people together, like their bodies were made of play-dough. Twelve unfortunates squished and splattered into a bloody mush as Sandra's toes finally touched each other. Bodies ruptured, bones cracked, screams of terror turned into cries of agony and then felt silent.

Sandra laughed. This was power! About twelve people trapped and killed by her feet and toes. She wiggled them, crumbling the tunnel and the street it ran under like they were made of loose sand. She now noticed that one of her expanding legs had bumped into a nearly five- story house and her knee had punched a big hole in it. Debris rained down on the street as the giant professor removed it.

Smiling, Sandra stood up, brushed her feet and knee off and delightfully gazed around her. She had grown a lot since she sat down. The professor now stood 350 feet tall!

She noticed that her growth had stopped. It didn't matter. 350 feet was big enough to get her revenge.

"Watch out, Detroit and University management," she said. "Here comes your revenging angel!"

Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

The 350 feet tall professor Sandra Hammer strode through the city. She trod upon house after house, tree after tree, vehicle after vehicle. Everything crunched nicely under her gigantic, naked feet. Sandra loved being so big!

She saw a particularly large villa, standing somewhat lonely in the neighborhood. It hardly reached her ankles and almost begged her to be trod upon. Slowly, she lifted her foot, intending to crush it in slow motion. As the shadow of her sole eclipsed the building, the giantess saw a bunch of tiny people running outside.
Smiling, she waited until they thought they were at a safe distance and turned to look at their doomed home.
Sandra grinned wickedly, and, to demonstrate her power, pointed her big toe at the roof of the villa. Then she pressed down with it. Tiles on the roof broke and crumbled like dry cookies as her huge toe, easily the size of a mini-van, touched them. Sandra pushed her toe, and nothing but her toe, further down. The villa's walls crumbled and split, concrete dust mulched out of cracked masonry. Windows shattered. Smoke blew around and wood splintered as Sandra's unstoppable big toe bored itself towards the ground, unhindered by stone- or metalwork. She was invincible and she knew it.
The villa was a ruin now. Here and there a lonely, torn wall stood, splintered woodwork and damaged furniture laid everywhere. To finish her work, Sandra firmly planted her foot on the leftovers, crushing them instantly. 

After she had flattened the villa she looked at the tiny, shocked people, blew then a mocking kiss and went on her way.

She walked straight ahead. The gigantic Sandra didn't evade or stop for nothing. A skyscraper in her way was pushed aside like a thin, dead tree trunk. It broke in three chunks which landed on a row of office buildings, destroying them and killing whomever was still inside. As the professor encountered a viaduct with a railroad track on her way, she didn't step over it, but simply swung her calf right through it. The viaduct, and the train that happened to drive over it as she did so, were smashed while the giantess felt nothing but a tiny sting on her shin. Part of the train fell off and was crushed under her other foot after she had taken her next step. People would have a hard time removing the dead victims inside the flattened train cars. Let alone identifying them.

Sandra saw another nice-looking villa on her way to the University. She bent down and dug her huge fingers into the ground next to it and bored them with tremendous force under the house. Then she tore the entire villa from the ground, as if uprooting a patch of weed.

Sandra lifted the house, to her the size of two fists, up to her gigantic face. The giantess flat face was twice the size of the villa, her eyes were bigger than its windows, and the tiny chimney could fit easily in one of her nostrils. The giantess, one hand on her hip, smiled as she gazed in the tiny building. She reveled in her vastness. She was so big! So massive! She could hold an entire house in her hand, weighting for her hardly more than a small parcel. How long would its construction have taken, she wondered? A year? And she, Sandra Hammer, professor of Geochemistry, was able to crush it to smithereens within a few seconds, by merely clinching her hand into a fist....

As she peered inside, she saw the tiny occupants hiding under a table, peeking at her from under it in great terror. Sandra grinned. She wondered what they went through now. Of all houses in Detroit, she had picked theirs and was holding it in the palm of her hand. They must feel cursed. They were.

"Anybody home?" she teasingly asked. "No? Then I'll crush you!"

The 350 feet tall giantess slowly made a fist. Her fingers, fleshy tree-trunks to the people inside, slowly broke through the once-proud walls. The tiny windows splintered, the concrete and stone first cracked and then fell apart like thin plaster. Sandra saw how the occupants panicked. They tried to escape, but of course, there was no way they could go. Sandra was so huge, jumping out of the house to the ground would mean death.

Much to her amazement, one man emerged from the house. He slipped and nearly fell off the giantess' hand. Sandra picked him up like a tiny insect between the her other hand's thumb and index finger.

Smiling, she held her captive up with his tiny face towards the house. She wanted him to see how she crushed it in her mighty clutch. Sandra brought her fingers together and destroyed slowly but surely the entire villa. The roof came loose as she did so. Crashing, it fell down her long, long body. It hit her knee, smashed to a thousands pieces which rained down on the giantess impressive toes. She hardly felt it.

The giantess closed her fist, totally smashing the villa. Its walls were crushed, the furniture destroyed and no doubt, the other occupants turned to goo, killed by their own belongings. Sandra turned her hand and, before the eyes of her tiny captive, let the house's remains fall down. As they hit the ground, they splattered further into tiny bits. Sandra lifted one foot and placed it on the debris. She twisted and turned it, as if extinguishing a cigarette butt.

"I'm big, huh?" she said to the little man. Grinning, she licked her lips, brought him to her mouth and opened it. The man screamed like mad as he hung over Sandra's gaping maw. He could feel her hot breath and see a set of teeth, as big as flat screen TV's. Was she going to eat him?

Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

"No," she decided. Sandra had something else in mind. She lowered her captive to one of her breasts, right before her nipple. It was erect, because the crushing and killing, and the power that came with it, had excited her sexually. The giantess' nipple was about as long and thick as a normal person's thigh. The young professor didn't have big breasts, but now, especially to her tiny captive, they were huge.

"Grab my nipple," she commanded. "Or I'll eat you. Ve-ry-slow-ly-eat-you,"she added in a voice that was a mixture of threat and delight.

The tiny man didn't need any further encouragement. He grabbed the erect, wrinkled nipple and clung to it with both hands. Letting loose and falling down would mean certain death, so he held on it for dear life. He hung and swung there, like a tiny nipple piercing in the shape of a human.

"Aaahh," Sandra sighted blissfully while stretching her long, long body. She felt the tiny guy on her nipple. It was a good feeling. Her groin muscles twitched lightly and sent waves of pleasure through her gigantic frame.

"Yes! That's it, little man. Keep me horny, and you'll live. Because if I get turned off my nipple shrinks back and then...". The little guy knew all too well what would happen then.

Sandra looked around her for more things to crush. It the distance, she saw thousands of tiny, glittering lights, reflections of the sunlight. It was the parking place of one of Detroit's famous car industry headquarters, and thousands of manufactured cars stood there, waiting to be transported. Delighted, the giantess went to it, not caring what or whom she stepped on.

The mass of cars on the industrial parking place lay before her 350 feet gargantuan body like zillions of multi-colored beetles. Sandra lifted her foot, let it hover a moment over about half a dozen cars, and slowly brought it down. The tiny vehicles crunched under Sandra's large sole like rusted, empty soda cans. As her 50 feet long foot pressed down, roofs bent inward, two dozen windows splintered and broke, countless tires sprang loose. The puny engines were squeezed flat under the giantess' huge weight as she lowered more and more of her unphantomable weight on her large, whitish, naked foot.

CRRRRUNCH! Six tiny, shiny new cars were crushed, flattened like a raw egg under a steam roller.

Sandra repeated the procedure with her other foot. Because the cars stood neatly in a row, she could crush them all by placing the heel of one foot against the toes of the other.

Crunch! Crunch! Crunch! The giantess trampled scores of cars each minute. Millions of dollars worth of cars were utterly destroyed by a university professor who got sexually aroused by doing so. She was powerful, cruel and loved it!

Her horniness got the better of her after she had finished about three-quarters of the cars. Her cunt had been dripping like a broken tap, and Sandra's nipples were so stiff, they stuck out for about 1,5 foot. The tiny guy, whose fear had given him superhuman endurance, was still swinging on one of them. Before he knew, Sandra had grabbed him roughly and smashed her tiny lover forcefully against her wet, gigantic pussy. The man saw a huge cunt, glittering with honey and surrounded by a bush of public hair, coming at him with high speed. With a large smacking sound, he was slammed against the soft, pink flesh.

"AAAaaahh!" she screamed. "Yes. Yes. YES!!!!" She rubbed her more-dead-than-alive captive like a piece of toilet paper against her cunt, faster and faster.

"Aaaaahhh!" Sandra came. She kept masturbating like wild, so that huge drops of slime flew all over the place and landed on the cars, covering their windshields with huge droplets of muck and goo. While the 350 feet tall human skyscraper blissfully orgasmed, her tiny lover was smeared to a bloody grease against her swollen vagina. Sandra didn't care. Only the lustful feeling of her contracting vaginal muscles counted.

"Phew! That was good!" she thought after her orgasm. The giantess sat down, crushing about twenty cars under her now huge behind. Sandra lazily looked at her hand, with was covered with a layer of her honey and the leftovers of her tiny lover.

"Aaw. Too bad. He was an excellent specimen. For an ant," she thought. With a flick of her wrist, she flung her dead captive, as well as a few gallons of slime, away.

In the aftermath of her orgasm, she used her big toe to dreamily flatten a car or two. They fit nicely under it, and were compacted easily. Sandra liked the sight of how the tiny toy-like vehicles caved in under her toe, their tiny tires exploding and the metal frame yielding to her might.

On a whim, she picked up four cars and place them in the spaces between her toes. She could hold them with ease, an insight that made her smile. Four cars. And she held them with nothing but her toes! Such power! And that was not all. As the giantess clenched her toes, she squeezed the cars total loss. The might she had! She could do whatever she wanted, as the most impressive machines man had built were nothing but tiny, fragile toys to her. Now those university guys could laugh at her....

The University. Suddenly Sandra remembered why she drank the growing agent and got so big. Like someone who had just finished eating and went back to work, she stood up rather quickly, plucked the car leftovers from between her toes and headed for the main building of the University.

Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

On her way to the University, Sandra used the streets, unhindered by the traffic -she simply stepped on it. Cars, vans, bikes, it all vanished under her merciless soles. Also crushing scores of people with each step, the giantess reached her goal. The main building of the University was a tall tower, about her present height, and Sandra knew the headmaster's office was on the top floor. And that he and the other five members of her audience this morning were in there for a meeting, as the chief of finances had said.

It was time for revenge!

Sandra peered through the headmaster's office window. He and the other five were in there. They stood at the window, frozen with fear. Of course, they had seen and heard the giantess approach, felt the tremors of Sandra's footfalls and perhaps even heard the people at her feet scream. They had witnessed how she crushed traffic, trees and small buildings as she walked toward the tower. And now they looked right into Sandra's grey-brown eyes, with pupils as big as volleyballs, and knew they were done for.
Sandra reached with both hands into the tower. She shoved her gigantic fingers right through the windows, which shattered into thousands of tiny shards. Her enormous digits barely fit through the frames, but that was of little concern to the giantess. She simply took a few chunks of wall with her as she bored her hand through the concrete and glass like it was made of fresh cake.
Sandra then gave a mighty shove and lifted the roof off the tower. Higher and higher she lifted it, like opening a lid. With a powerful push, she let the roof fall backwards and drop down the other side of the tower. Rumbling, it fell down. As the roof hit the ground, it smashed the canteen Sandra had been sitting in a few hours earlier.
The gigantic professor peeked around the tower and saw the smashed rooftop lying on an equally smashed kitchen and canteen.

"Well, that takes care of that pig, Laura," she muttered. "I hope Alexandra wasn't in there, she is a good and bright little girl." Sandra chuckled. "Little girl". Yes, indeed.

Turning back to the now open headmaster's office, she saw how he and the other five tried to flee. It was not easy however, since Sandra's removal of the roof had littered the corridors with debris, making progress difficult. Grinning wickedly, Sandra addressed her tiny targets.

"Stop it! Don't you dare to move! Now, you can see my research wasn't nonsense. A shame for my science, eh? Is that what I am? I'll tell you what I am. I'm nothing short of a goddess now, so massive, nothing can withstand me! And you, little mites, will pay for your arrogance! Here!"

Sandra squashed one of the guys, a member of the university's council, without much fuss under her huge thumb. She twisted und turned her thumb, causing his body to splatter and the floor crack because of the huge pressure.

Deftly, Sandra picked up the remaining five, one by one between her fingers and dropped them in the open palm of her other hand. Then she brought them to her face.

"You see how powerful I have become," she said. "I can hold you in my hand, not even feeling your weight. I could simply close my hand and squeeze you to death, ending your puny lives. I could turn my hand upside down and let you fall to your deaths. Or I could simply eat you. You are nothing. Ants!" she said, which had become her favorite name for people. Ants.

"You insulted me. You thought I was wasting your and my time. I did not. But now I'm gonna kill you," she concluded, wickedly grinning.

She picked the chief of finances, placed him on the ground and smashed the heel of her foot on his puny body. It crushed him totally, splintering the tarmac and pressing the bloody leftovers of the man's frame in the cracks. It did not bother the giantess she also flattened two parked cars and a tree.

One of the two other council members was selected. Sandra threw him in the air, let him fall down and kicked him violently, like he was a tiny ball. Her gigantic foot hit him so hard, he splattered and his remains flew all over the city block. Drops of blood or pieces of mincemeat-like flesh rained against countless windows.

"Ha, ha, ha!" Sandra laughed aloud. While still sporting a large, open-mouthed smile, she dropped the remaining two guys, the deacon and the remaining council member, in her gigantic maw, and without any delay, chewed. Her teeth, as big as garbage containers, grinded their weak bodies into a bloody pulp. Bones broke, organs ruptured, clothes were mangled. Sandra used her tongue to pluck their leftovers from her teeth and swallowed. She hardly tasted them.

"And now, you," she said to the headmaster who was the only one that remained. "Look!"

With a karate chop, the 350 feet tall behemoth clearly broke the tower in two. The upper part fell down, on top of the already smashed roof, burying the canteen totally. The remaining part of the tower only reached Sandra's thighs now.

"I'll show you what I think of you and your university," she said. The giantess placed the headmaster on the floor in the broken tower, pinned him under a large, marble table and turned around. Bending her knees, the young professor seated herself on the building.

"I think you are... SHIT!!!" she exclaimed and squeezed her anal muscles.

PPPRRRRTTTT! A gigantic fart rocked the tower. The headmaster nearly fainted as a huge blow of foul-smelling, hot air engulfed him. Its odor made his stomach churn. But before he could even convulse, a huge, brown log of shit, thicker than the thickest tree-trunk, hit him and buried him legs to chest. He tried to get free, but in doing so he only smeared his hands with Sandra's shit, and because the surface of the turd was so slimy and slippery, he could get no clear grip on it. And even if, both the turd and the table were so massive, he could not lift either.

SPLAT! Another turd fell down on him, covering his head. The headmaster could not breathe anymore.

A third. This one was a long log of shit, coiling itself on the headmaster and the two other turds like a snake. As the 350 feet giantess further emptied her bowels, the headmaster was slowly asphyxiated. He barley noticed the floor give way under the weight of Sandra's enormous heap of shit, which continuously increased as she kept producing more and more waste. Then, he died. Suffocated under the shit of a vengeful, 350 feet tall woman.

CRASH! The heap had become so heavy, it broke through the floor, taking the corpse of the headmaster and the table with it. The impact with which it fell on the floor under it made that one break too, and another turd falling down made the waste fall through six additional floors.

"RAAAHHH!" Sandra cried, forcing a last, large, gigantic turd (even by her present standards) outside. It made sure her heap of shit became so massive now that it fell all the way down to the ground floor.    

"Phew!" Sandra sighted when she was finished. The reason of her shitting was that the growing agent had a side- effect: it gave you the runs, even if drunk in small quantities. Sandra didn't know that, and even if, she wouldn't have cared. All that mattered now was that she had taken her revenge.
The professor turned and looked at her huge pile of shit lying in the ruined building, like a mass of enormous, brown, dead slugs. She laughed.

"This is what you are. Shit. And this university, a toilet. Ha, ha! Nothing can stop me! I'm the biggest, the mightiest, the..."

A large shadow suddenly eclipsing her and a couple of huge tremors made the professor stop in mid- sentence. She heard a gigantic smash, right next to her. She slowly turned her head side wards. It took a second for Sandra to realize what she saw. And it startled her.

Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Sandra saw a naked foot.

A huge naked foot!

A huge, gigantic, humongous, naked foot!

About twice her own size!

BLAM!

Sandra turned around as she heard a second smash behind her, followed by another quake. She saw another naked foot, as huge as the first one. The giantess now stood between two gargantuan naked feet, each able to cover her entire 350 feet tall frame with ease.

Sandra's gaze wandered up the huge foot. She saw a calf, humongous and thick. It was broader than her torso. The thigh which she saw next was so massive, even she was unable to wrap her longs arms around it.

Sandra saw a huge cunt, able to swallow her whole, hovering high in the air. The belly protruding above it could shelter several city blocks. And the pair of breasts she saw above it defied every superlative to be described. Sandra had to crane her neck to see beyond the gigantic tits, but then, the creature bent forward, revealing her face.

It was Laura!

2,5 miles tall!

Her enormous head with her brown eyes came closer to Sandra, who felt like a dwarf now.

Laura smiled.

"So, what have we here? Not so though now, are we?" she boomed. "You thought you were something, huh? Becoming big like King Kong with your magical drink from Africa. Luckily, I overheard your little plans back in the canteen. And I decided to follow you silently to your lab, "professor". I saw you grow back there, and I knew that stuff you made worked. You didn't see me, even while you were growing, for I hid behind a wall of your lab. After you killed your audience and left, I jumped into your lab, were you kindly left a large hole in the window for me to get in, and opened your safe."

"Yes," Laura continued after having reveled in Sandra's shocked expression. "I know the combination. I saw you enter it more than once back there in Rwanda. I memorized it, since I thought it could be handy one day."

Laura stood upright again and patted her gigantic belly. Ripples bigger than houses rolled over it. "And I was right. After I had opened your safe, I took a couple of swigs from that canister you had in there. Soon, I began growing. And growing. And growing. Until every building in the entire city was nothing but some tiny speck at my feet. And you, you are nothing but a small doll to me now. What were you saying about the biggest and mightiest? Nothing can stop you? Well, lets put that to the test!"

Sandra saw Laura's enormous hand, about 2,500 feet long, come down, and made a run for it.

Unfortunately for her, Laura was quicker. Before Sandra had made even two steps -and crushing a few cars in the process- the huge hand engulfed her. The young professor was lifted up in the air.
In a split second, she realized how powerful Laura was now. She, Sandra Hammer, 350 feet tall and weighing countless tons, was simply lifted up like a doll by giga- giantess Laura! She tried to struggle free, but Laura's grip was just too strong. She, Sandra Hammer, who could smash buildings with ease, she who just ate two grown up humans like mints, was now helplessly being lifted up by a single hand. Laura brought the small captive to her face.

"What should I do with you, worm?" Laura said. "Maybe I should squish you under my feet? Or press you to mush in my hand?" Sandra felt Laura’s grip tighten. She knew Laura was strong enough to squeeze the life out of her with no effort.

"No, first some humiliation," Laura grinned. She sat down, not caring her huge behind destroyed several city blocks, and bent one of her knees, so that the sole of her foot faced Sandra, still captive in the 2,5 mile tall giga-giantess' clutch.

"Here, sweaty feet," Laura remarked and began rubbing Sandra over her sole. The 350 feet tall professor felt the wrinkled, calloused sole all over her body, as well as the dirt from trod down houses, blood from countless people the cook had squashed on her way towards her and yes, she smelled the cloying sweat odor. Sandra became nauseous. The smell of Laura's sweat, the continuing vigorous up-and down rubbing in her hand, and the humiliation and shock began taking their toll on the professor. Just as she was about to pass out, Laura stopped her foot treatment and laughed.

"Now so though now, are you? Hm?" she remarked. She stood up to her full height of 2,5 miles and placed Sandra without much fuss between her mammoth boobs. The gigantic, meaty globes held her easily, all of her countless tons of weight. Laura placed her hands on her wide, prolonged hips.

"People of the world!" Laura announced . "See! I hold here a 350 feet tall woman with nothing but my breasts! It is me, not her, that is the most powerful being of the world! A giantess who can crush houses in one step is just a little doll to me, so you can imagine what you are! Nothing! Mites and dust! Obey my wishes from now on, or else end up under my feet, guilty or innocent alike! Ah, but as for you," she said, turning to her little captive in her cleavage.

Laura plucked Sandra from between her breasts, holding her with nothing but her thumb and index finger at an arm. Sandra dangled about 2 miles from the ground, helpless.

"You are of no use anymore. Well almost."

And with that, Laura opened her enormous mouth and stuffed a screaming Sandra in it. The 350 feet tall giantess fit nicely in the gaping cavern. Her screams became muffled as the titanic cook closed her mouth.

Laura bent down, so that her huge head hovered over the largest buildings. Everybody could -and should- see her bloated cheeks, even some movement of their skin could be spotted from Sandra struggling in her mouth. Then Laura slowly chewed.

The sound of crunching bones and flesh being ruptured could be heard all over the city. It was a terrible experience for the inhabitants of Detroit. This squat giga- giantess ate a 350 feet tall woman like a snack! Huge droplets of blood dripped out of her mouth corners, splattering down on the street and covering them with sticky red fluid. It was a terrible sight to see.

Laura swallowed and laughed, revealing reddish teeth. Standing up again, she patted her enormous belly again.

"Aaah! I always thought she was disgusting. But she is, no, she was very nice actually. Ha, ha!"

The gigantic cook looked around her. The scope was amazing. The titaness could see in every direction for many miles! Laura loved her new height.

She had always been short, and hated it. And she had always wanted to study, but was just not bright enough, at least that was what her school teachers and marks said, so she had to do something else, which turned out becoming a cook. After a stressful and often humiliating education, Laura got a job at the university.

Of all places.

She sighted blissfully. No more cooking and no more stress. Not small anymore. Now she was on top!

"Well, Detroit is lucky I like it so much. Otherwise, it'd end under my feet. But just to prove my point, I'll trash another place. So Detroit and the other cities will know to obey me!" the titanic cook said and left.

Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Laura stomped away from the city. Her gigantic, 3000 feet -long feet crushed three city blocks like eggshells on her way out. Her unphantomable weight pressed everything man and nature had created together with such a force that even the tiniest of bacteria didn't survive. The tremors she caused with her footfalls made countless building leap up hundreds of feet in the air, break into countless pieces while airborne and smash to smithereens when hitting the ground again.

People died by the thousands und her unyielding, merciless feet. The squat girl was like a goddess of revenge coming to punish humanity for whatever sins they had committed, showing her superiority by using nothing but her bare feet to do so. And all that just happened because the 2,5 mile titaness left Detroit. What a way to show the city she liked it....

After a walk of about a minute, she arrived at Livonia. The 100,000 people of the city looked up at the plump girl's gigantic feet, standing before their not-so-proud-anymore city. Laura grinned as she looked down on the brown, grey and green patches before her, neatly divided by thin lines that were roads. She placed one foot on the east side of Livonia, carelessly pressing a few hundred buildings deep into the ground. The west side followed them down as Laura placed her other foot on it.

"OK, and now, I'll let the world know whom there's dealing with!" the enormous cook said full of pre-joy. Her gargantuan crotch twitched and then, a gigantic jet of yellow piss came crashing down.

The beam hit Livonia right in the center. Foul-smelling piss, countless thousands of gallons, washed away everything that came in its path. Houses broke like sand castles under the yellow streams, cars and busses were swept along with its flow, trees and traffic shields got uprooted. The people had no place to hide, Laura's piss was everywhere, floating, washing away, drowning. The giga- titaness obliterated an entire city just by peeing!

"Aaah! That is good! All this growing stuff works on my bladder." Laura smiled and walked further. It was not only her bladder that was bothering her. After all, the growing agent stimulated the digestive system many times more potent than figs or prunes. Laura felt it.

After a few steps, she saw a smaller place. It was Northville.

"Now were going to have fun," the 2,5 mile giantess said. She stepped over the small city and bent through her knees, so that her gigantic, sky-darkening ass hovered about 2000 feet over the doomed place.

The people of Northville screamed a collective scream in terror. They thought the giantess was going to sit on their city, flattening everything under her huge, whitish ass that hung menacingly above it. But the fate Laura had in mind was far worse (although her action only needed one letter added to "sit on their city").

BBBRRRTTTTT!!!!

A huge storm of hot, putrid gas enveloped Northville as Laura farted the hugest fart ever. People clutched their throats, trees fell by the scores as a huge, hot wind tore them from the ground, roofs were blown off rattling houses. Everywhere fires sprang up because the highly flammable methane in Laura's body-gas was ignited by the fires here and there in the city. A few people just about to light a cigarette against their nerves were turned into black crisps as the tiny flames from their lighters and matches suddenly grew huge and enveloped them. Factories caught fire as their industrial oven-fires turned into infernos by the omnipresent gas. The fires would have consumed the entire city if Laura hadn't extinguished them.

With her shit.

A huge load of blubbery, cloying, sticky shit splattered all over Northville by her gigantic, 200 feet long asshole. Countless tons or brown semi-liquid waste smothered the poor city, mulching its way through streets and parks. Buildings, cars, people, everything was consumed by the huge mass, like a gigantic, smelly and disgusting version of the "blob".

"Hmpf!" Laura made a face as she emptied her gigantic bowels. Her pile of shit covered all of Northville. Prof. Sandra's pile was a mere speck in comparison. No one survived, people either smothered to death in the quagmire of smelly blubber or got crushed under the countless tons of waste.

"Aaahh!" Laura sighted blissfully as she was done. Nothing like shitting a city under to prove one's power.

Through her legs, Laura admired her product. It was a large, dark brown patch looking like cow shit. The entire city was no more to be seen. She smiled at her "work", stood up and saw another city in the distance.

It was Ann Arbor. Gleefully, Laura walked towards it, causing cracks and huge tremors as she did so. Farmland was rendered useless, roads smashed, the few villages lying between Northville and Ann Arbor destroyed in a single step. Laura loved the feeling of being so powerful!

In a mere few moments, she reached the city. The few skyscrapers that stood in Ann Arbor fit easily in the small spaces between her toes, the largest one barely reached her calf. That calf was five times as broad as this once- magnificent and impressive building. Laura plucked it from the ground with the same effort as a normal-sized girl needed to pick a flower. She brought the building up to her face, looked at it and rubbed in to powder between her gigantic fingers. Just like that.

Laura laid down, in a way as if she was going to do push-ups.

But the 2,5 mile giantess did only one.

Enough for her gigantic breasts to flatten the center of the city!

Her E-cups were big already when she still was 5'2, but now, her tits had grown to large, massive, mammoth wrecking balls, dangling like two orbs of doom from her chest. Instantly, every building, no matter how sturdy, was reduced to rubble under the ultra-heavy titty flesh. Laura felt her breasts crashing in the earth, creating two large holes deep enough to make a small lake of. Nothing survived under her gargantuan milking machine.
The giga- giantess rubbed her weapons of mass destruction over the ground, smashing and crushing more buildings. Their rolling mass left nothing untouched, people, trees, cars and of course buildings stood no change against her gargantuan globes.

Within ten minutes, the entire city was nothing but a flat wasteland. No building still stood, no road was untouched. The  2,5 mile tall giantess' boobs had obliterated everything.

Looking for another city to destroy, Laura walked along the coast of Lake Erie and quickly got to Toledo. The place laid like a map before her 2,5 mile gargantuan frame. Grinning, she lifted one foot and brought it down on a row of skyscrapers standing near the lake's coast. Slowly, she brought it down. The once-impressive buildings crushed and broke like fragile crystals under her weight, some broke in two before she even pressed down thoroughly. She felt their tiny roofs poking into her foot's skin and also how the masonry gave way.

She loved the feeling of crumbling buildings under her feet. Laura pressed down more and more, the skyscrapers reduced in height accordingly. Metal beams, less thick than paperclips to her, bent without resistance, concrete broke and the trapped people inside were crushed by the scores.

BLAM! Her mighty foot slammed against the ground, rocking all of Toledo. Five skyscrapers were crushed under her vast, 3000 feet long sole and 1,5 million ton mass.

Lifting her foot, Laura smiled as she saw the destruction she had caused. She was the ultimate being! So vast, so powerful! Standing up, she thought about going back to Detroit, sitting next to the city and giving the people her orders. Or wait, maybe she should head for New York City and obliterate the United Nations? After all, she was boss now.

As she turned around, Laura's thoughts were interrupted by an uncommon sight. It took three seconds before she recognized what it was.

Then she froze with fear.

Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Before Laura stood ten large, pink hills. The two in the middle were bigger than the others.

They were toes.

Bigger than Laura's 2,5 mile height!

They were so gigantic, so huge, Laura could shelter under the protruding, long toenails of the big toes- while standing upright!

Her gaze slowly glided over the truly gargantuan feet, higher and higher up in the air. Just like prof. Hammer had done when Laura arrived.

The cook nearly stumbled backwards as she saw and recognized the face of the gigantic feet's owner.

It was Alexandra!

360 miles tall!

The head of the geochemistry- student and kitchen help was so high up in the air that it looked blurry, even from Laura now not-so-impressive-anymore 2,5 mile point of view. Alexandra's dark hair floated a little, for her head was in the outer regions of the atmosphere and gravity had little grip on it now. Her dark eyes looked coldly down from an indescribable height on the cook. Laura just stood there, frozen and open- mouthed. Then, the tremendous giga-girl spoke with a voice that shattered mountains:

"Now what do you have to say, bitch? Not so big now, aren't we? Yes, you thought you were smart, secretly following professor Hammer to her lab, hmm? Well I followed you in turn and hid also, like you did. When I saw my professor grow and a while later you, I knew what to do. I waited until you left for professor Hammer. Too bad for you that you began walking before reaching the puny height that you have now, so the lab remained intact.
I opened the safe, of which the professor told me the combination, and drained a vial. After I grew to the height of a ten-story building, I took the large canister and drained all of the stuff. That is so, I simply waited until my stomach was big enough to contain all of the remaining growing agent! Ha! You didn't think of that, did you?"

Laura realized that all of Detroit must have been destroyed now, not by rampaging, but my Alexandra's mere growing while standing still. Here feet alone were so
vast, ten Detroit’s would fit underneath them easily.

Per foot!

The giga- girl, with her beautiful southern- European features continued:
 
"You tyrannized me. You killed my professor. You arrogant bitch thought you were sooo big and powerful. I saw what you did with prof. Hammer. Here, let me give you a taste of your own medicine!"

Alexandra bent down, and with just two fingers picked the 2,5 mile tall woman up and lifted her approximately 1,5 million tons of weight like nothing!

The 360 mile tall giantess then lifted one of her 50 mile long feet and brought the -to her- tiny Laura towards her sole. The cook could see entire trod upon cities and villages slowly loosen themselves from the wrinkled skin and falling down like crumbs. Detroit must have been among them, nothing more than a splat like a bird dropping, sticking underneath the enormous foot. Then Laura was being rubbed over the sole and between the toes of Alexandra, just like she had done with Sandra Hammer.

Now it Laura that was being held firmly in check by two gigantic fingers. The enormous muscles of the cook, being able to pop a row of skyscrapers with one hand, were virtually powerless against the mere thumb and finger of the new giga giantess. It was all so unreal, so incomprehendable. A 2,5 mile tall giantess being held like a gnat by another, monstrously huge girl!
Laura got nauseous when she was forced to smell Alexandra's toe jam and her face being drowned in huge droplets of sweat.

Laura was shoved back and forth between toes that could crush entire cities alone. She was rubbed over wrinkles so deep, they put most canyons to shame. Alexandra's calluses were thicker than a house was tall. And her sweat overpowered even the strongest, vilest stenches. Laura had trouble holding her lunch (including the professor) back.

After having given her a merciless foot treatment, Alexandra lifted Laura up to her face. She was as tiny as a grain of rice to her former kitchen help. Laura hung 310 miles above the ground as the giga-giantess studied her 2,5 mile tall captive like she was nothing but an insect. Laura realized the might Alexandra had. She herself, a 2,5 mile giantess, held between thumb and index finger as if she was a fly or a grasshopper a child had caught. The pretty face of the Geochemistry student, unidentifiable large, loomed before the captured cook. Alexandra opened her mouth which was so huge it could eat several hills at once. Her teeth had the size of hills too.

For a split second, Laura had the impression her former employee was going to speak, but instead of words, a gigantic tongue emerged from her mouth. The huge, 12 mile long licking apparatus caught the screaming Laura as Alexandra dropped her on it. Her tongue then curled and wrapped itself around the 2,5 mile tall cook. There she was now, a huge 1,5 million ton heavy girl, being held by nothing but a young woman's tongue! Laura's world was enveloped in moist darkness as the tongue retreated into its gargantuan mouth.
Inside, the next thing Laura felt was a hard surface after having being tossed to and fro like a morsel by the unphantomable heavy muscled tongue. She knew what it was. A molar.

Instinctively, she held her arms up, and soon enough she felt another hard surface against her palms. What Laura thought was going to happen. Alexandra wanted to eat her! Laura tried with all her impressive strength to hold Alexandra's jaw open, but even though she was strong enough to hold an office building on the tip of her pinky finger, the mere weight of Alexandra's jaw was no match for Laura. Her arms gave way, and a second later, her body. The 1,5 million tons of flesh, bones, hair and sinew were crushed in a single bite. Laura's bones crunched and cracked, her innards turned to goo, thousands of gallons of blood squirted over Alexandra's teeth. The 360 mile female behemoth merely let her tongue stir Laura's leftovers through her mouth and swallowed. Alexandra had just eaten a 2,5 mile giantess!

"Aaah! That was good!" the giga titaness said. Then she turned towards the world and made an announcement:

"Now, if you humans thought I came to your rescue, guess again. By accident and chance, I have been granted the gift of godhood. And I plan to use it! No more being a simple student and waitress, groveling in a kitchen. No! I will be the ruler of the Earth. Let me show you my power!"

Chapter 11 by Vaalser4

The 360 mile tall woman stomped over the North American continent, crushing countless cities under her 50 mile long, 30 mile broad, naked feet. Hills and even mountains were no more than tiny bumps for her, and Alexandra didn't even feel them as she flattened them by the score. Her breathing alone caused disasters, as the huge amounts of air she sucked in and breathed out causes tremendous storms. Her feet sank deep into the Earth, deeper than the deepest hole man had even been able to drill.

Alexandra felt thirsty. She bent down and pursed her lips over what looked like a tiny puddle of water to her. It fact, it was lake Ontario, its 193 mile length hardly longer than Alexandra's legs.

SSSHHHRRRPPPP!!! Alexandra drained the countless millions of gallons of water inside. Lake Ontario, one of the Great Five Lakes, was emptied within a few seconds. Boats, fish and whatever else happened to be in and on the lake was also sucked inside the giga-giantess' huge stomach. Her huge lips didn't even feel the largest ships.

"Aah, nice," Alexandra said. With lake Ontario splashing in her belly, along with its contents as well as Laura's leftovers, she stood up. She grinned and spread her legs over the hole that held the water of the lake. It looked to her as if someone had scooped away a few handfuls of sand of the beach. The giga-girl pressed her groin muscles and a gigantic jet of pee came crashing down.

As the golden liquid hit the ground, it bore a 3 mile deep hole in the earth, such was its force. Alexandra emptied her huge bladder, releasing millions of gallons of pee each second. The lake was refilled after half a minute, but now, it was poisonous, foul-smelling and acidic. Nothing would grow here for thousands of years, for the sour urine and its high concentration of nitrogen would whither the entire area. Foam as large as hills formed around the lake's edges, the odor could be smelled in the entire state.

Alexandra, thirst quenched and bladder emptied, went for Washington DC. She wanted to emphasis her new leadership of the world by destroying the United States' capital.

Her footfalls tortured the landscape beyond imagination. Entire cities leapt up from the tremors of the giantess' unestimatable weight, waves of magma splattered over many square miles as Alexandra's stomping broke through the Earth's outer crust. Magma that burned everything it landed upon: entire woods turned to ashes, cities disintegrated, huge area's of farmland and its crops were rendered useless.  

From her point of view, she was the only being worthy of life. Alexandra didn't see cities with countless fellow human when she looked down. All she saw were patches of gray, and a mosaic of green, brown and yellow. Not her country. A carpet. And on carpets, one walked.

Smash! Her heel crushed a 100,000- inhabitants city, while her big toe and ball of her foot smashed three villages. A four-leave clover highway was totally crushed under her pinky toe, while an entire wood and vacation park got flattened under the rest of her sole. It was but one of the giga- giantess' steps.

Everywhere on Earth her presence was felt. Shockwaves ran around the planet and caused severe damage everywhere. Buildings collapsed even on the other side of the world, like in Australia and South Africa . The ocean's waters flooded miles of coastland all over the globe because of the tremors of her mighty footfalls. Even the large layer of ice on Antarctica cracked in two after being pounded by the shockwaves the giantess caused.

No army could ever dream of stopping her. Infantry, tanks, artillery... it all would be crushed en masse under her 50 mile long feet, their shells and bullets wouldn't even scratch her skin. Fighter planes and bombers could hardy reach her ankles, the largest battleships were so tiny that Alexandra couldn't even see them. Let alone that they might hurt her the least. Even a nuke would cause her little more pain than a cigarette butt scorching a normal person's skin. If the air turbulence the giantess' movements caused would allow a nuclear missile to hit her in the first place instead of being blown away.
 
The inhabitants of the doomed cities didn't know what to do. Their death and obliteration came quick after they saw the giantess approach. Alexandra's huge sole first eclipsed the entire horizon, like the people sat in a gigantic shoe box and someone shoved the lid over it. Then one of her feet, with large pieces of dirt and previously flattened cities falling off it, pressed the entire city, and more often than not a few more in the same step, many miles into the ground.
It was ironic that she who studied geochemistry now caused geochemical processes just by walking- every living creature was turned into diamond or oil by the tremendous pressure from the giga- girls weight. What usually took millions of years Alexandra, massive and gargantuan, accomplished in a few seconds. She was a goddess indeed.

But as she approached Washington DC, Alexandra learned that even a goddess like she still had to obey some biological laws. The chemical growing agent gave you the runs.

Chapter 12 by Vaalser4

Alexandra had seen Laura shit, and now she had to do the same. She didn't think much of shitting wherever she wanted. After all, she was a goddess now, so why should she try to hold it? Alexandra turned, lowered her 75 mile broad ass with an asshole 5 miles long and 2 miles wide over Washington DC and let loose.

Millions of tons of blubbery shit doused the poor, little capital, accompanied by a sound like a million balloons losing their air. In no time all of the city was buried underneath a mile high layer of foul-smelling human excrement. Like a cow doing her duties on the grass, Alexandra dropped a huge round plate of semi-solid waste on the city. No one in the Washington DC had the slightest chance of survival. Nothing could withstand the weight. What man had build over centuries, all the monuments and buildings, all the streets, public traffic systems and parks, it was all shitted into oblivion. As if it counted for nothing! Alexandra used the capital of the last superpower on Earth as a toilet! The humiliation was complete now.

But it was not only the Capital that suffered. Her amount of shit was so huge, it covered most of the city's surroundings as well. No less than a 10 by 10 mile area was covered with a brown pile of stinking, vomit-inducing shit, about 2 miles in height and countless millions of tons of weight. It would be virtually impossible for man to dig its way through the pile once it had dried out and even if, why? Nothing but smashed buildings and dissolved bodies would be found inside. It'd take millions of years before nature would have rained away this single pile of shit from Alexandra, the new giga- titaness of Earth. As a matter of fact, her pile of shit was so big, it could have been seen from the moon.

Having done her duties, the giga- girl went to Africa. Smart as she was, she knew how to solidify her power, should it even be necessary.

First, she headed south, towards California. Mountains in North and South Carolina she trod upon were simply crushed to dust and crumbs, even her pinky toe was too much for the huge piles of stone to bear. The people who still survived saw on their TV's satellite images of a gigantic young woman walking, one who had beautiful features, but was lethal beyond measure.
The satellites showed images of entire cities being crushed under a single toe. Vast woods and areas of farmland were turned into infertile basalt in the shape of a naked foot. Entire mountains crumbling like dry sand under a heel. Her footprints were as big as lakes, filling themselves slowly with glowing, red magma welling up from the inside of the earth. Planes, smaller than grains of sand, bumping against her skin, not even noticed by the vast, massive, gargantuan girl. Many people lost their minds by seeing this. It was just too much for their puny brains to digest.

She had destroyed so much already, and every time she made a step, more and more was obliterated. The Mount Rushmore monument was trod to debris under her nothing but her pinky toe. Alexandra didn't even sense it.

After a while, the titaness could see California, she recognized the shape of the state with laid spread out like a map before her. Smiling, she turned west and entered the Atlantic Ocean.

She simply walked though its waters. No, it was more like walking on the Atlantic, for the once- mighty ocean was so shallow for her, it hardly made her soles moist. Not caring about causing more floods that severely altered the face of the Earth, she walked into the Sahara desert and laid down. Alexandra enjoyed the warm sunrays on her skin, and with her 4 mile long eyes closed, she began speaking again:

"People of the world! I, your new goddess Alexandra, will be the center of your life now. I need food, and I want to be fed every day! If you fail to bring me what I want, or fail to satiate me, I'll grow even more! Yes, you heard me right, I can grow further, to a size which will make my current height seem microscopic in comparison! And then I'll eat the sun like a hot, spicy crumb! I don't care if I need so much food that entire countries starve. Your entire economy, your entire transport system, your lives and wealth, everything has but one sole reason to exist from now on: to satisfy me!
Now, for tomorrow, I want a hamburger. Slaughter all your cattle, harvest all your grain, I don't care how you do it. Hamburger tomorrow or freeze to death after the sun is consumed!"

Alexandra grinned. Would those mites calling themselves humans be able to do what she demanded? If not, she knew how she could grow further. She didn't choose Africa just for the hell of it.

Should they fail, she'd grab the Ruwenzori Mountains, the legendary "Mountains of the Moon" and eat them. Its ground, with the growing agent in it, would make her grow large beyond imagination. She would be too big to even distinguish the sun from other stars, she assumed. Hell, probably she'd get so large that the entire Milky Way would be like a small speck to her. And she'd hardly taste it on the tip of her tongue when she touched the galaxy with it and had it meld away in her saliva.

Alexandra blissfully arched her back and smiled. This was life! She, a common student and kitchen help, was now a goddess! And the humans had no choice but to serve her.

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4741