Floor adventures by toyman6
Summary:

Janet is constantly humiliated and beated by her younger brother. She's planning a sweet cruel revenge at her mom's feet.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Incest, Legwear, New World Order, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 16901 Read: 182873 Published: December 20 2014 Updated: August 13 2017

1. Sisterly love by toyman6

2. One way ticket by toyman6

3. Fear and glass by toyman6

4. Bug by toyman6

5. Close call by toyman6

6. Itsy Bitsy by toyman6

7. Playground by toyman6

8. Interrogatory by toyman6

9. Captive by toyman6

10. Like father like son by toyman6

11. Chores by toyman6

12. Sisters by toyman6

13. Epilogue by toyman6

Sisterly love by toyman6
Author's Notes:

 

This story. is narrated with a different style but is set in the same universe of Slipper's nightmare.
I hope you like it.

CHRIS GIVE ME BACK MY WALLET!
It seems like you're hiding your lover's letters inside it, Sis.
I WANT IT NOW! MOM!!!!


Chris held high the small leather wallet just out of reach of his sister's fingers. Despite she was older she reached just her brother's shoulder and just because she had her slippers with the wedge heel of 2 inches. Their mom from the kitchen yelled for Chris to stop the joke immediately. He waited another ten seconds before giving back the wallet to his sister.

She grabbed the wallet on the fly and stepped back fearing he would slap her, but Chris stood still, with a dumb smile on his stupid face full of acne. Janet retired into her room and locked the door breathing heavily. That wallet was incredibly precious to her. She used it to hold her little captives. She did not want her mom to discover her secret.

Janet joined the sisterhood of justice one year ago, when she turned 18, in secrecy. Her mom was part of this powerful group of women for a long time but when she got pregnant of Chris she decided to step down. She put a size locking chip on her son which would protect him until his 18th birthday. Without this protection the little brother would have been disposed by Janet a long time ago.

She sat on her bed and opened the small wallet, grabbing a frightened one inch small man with her long red fingernails.

She enlarged her victim to 3 inches, big enough to satisfy her anger, small enough to be quiet. She turned on the stereo for good measure. The man stared with fear at the giantess in dark pantyhose. Her hand pushed down the man on the duvet, with her strong fingers she forced the air out of his lungs. The little man tried to fight but she was too much strong. She pinned the arms with her fingertips and then forced the man's legs open. She looked at the little shit with cold dark eyes, an evil smile appeared on her beautiful face.

I wish you are Chris, little shit.

She began tapping the man's groin with her long fingernail. She felt the man struggling at each tap. Her arousal growth at each painful tap. She stopped only when the man's screams became so loud that she feared they could be heard from the outside. She put a giant finger on the man's mouth to muffle the cry.

Sadly I cannot crush you to paste like you deserve.

She grabbed the man's chest with two fingers and lowered down to her right slipper. She slipped the man under her heel and started applying pressure with her foot. The man found his chest blocked by Janet's nylon covered giant heel. He pushed with all the strength without success, grabbing desperately to the giant hose. Janet started fingering, feeling the helpless man fighting for the his life under her heel. The rush of power was massive. She had the life of this human being under her heel. She increased the pressure. The man fought against this merciless giantess with no success. The heel pushed down more and more, until the man's lungs stopped expanding. He stared to the giantess leg raising up to the red skirt. Janet was finally reaching the climax. He mentally prepared to be crushed to paste but suddenly she raised the heel and shacked the man out of the slipper. Before he could catch his breath, a bright light engulfed his body and he found itself shrunk to a quarter of inch. The wooden floor stretched for miles looking like a desert, he looked up and saw the giantess looking down to him like he was an ant. He looked to her monstrous slipper. The heel was like a three story, building to him. Lazily she raised her foot and brought it down full force on the man's body when she finally reached the orgasms.

Janet laid down on her bed, satisfied. She was disappointed she could not kill the man under her heel. But crushing them ant sized would avoid the risk her mom will spot the blood and the guts. This solution was somehow acceptable and without risks. The red spot on the floor would be mistaken by another a crushed bug. Eventually this would trigger another house cleaning where her mom would kill any bug she spotted wandering on the floor. Janet really hoped her mom will clean the house the day after Chris's 18th birthday. The idiot was planning to celebrate the coming of age with a five days trip with his degenerate friends. She had different plans for them. Plans involving her unsuspecting mom.

One way ticket by toyman6

It was the best party he ever had. Chris and his best friends celebrated his coming of age drinking and drinking and drinking. The five friends moved from a pub to another and finally the night went over. John unlocked his flat's main door and the company went in. They already packed their backpacks for the upcoming trip. Chris wouldn't go home to say goodbye to his mother and that witch of his sister. He secretly planned an escape rather a trip. The real plan is was to make their traces disappear so they would be free. The guys collapsed on the floor and eventually they fell asleep in few minutes. They did not hear the sound of chunky heels on the wooden floor nor the blinding light of the shrinker.

Janet looked at the small bug sized men sleeping at her feet.

It worked, the damn chip is disabled.
But mom is still remembering Chris. I need to be careful.

For a moment she considered just putting down her foot on their sleepy bodies. But this would spoil all the fun and would leave traces of her. She wanted him to suffer, for all the years she was humiliated. Janet used a pair of tweezers to pick the bugs which she dumped them into a secret compartment concealed into her left chunky heel. She silently sneaked off the flat.

Chris had an horrible dream, he was on a ship caught in a storm. He felt his body moving with violent rhythmic accelerations. He tried to change his dream, sometime it worked, but the feeling became more intense. He was abruptly awaken by a loud THUMP reverberating through his body. Then suddenly he felt again the acceleration and he was smashed against something soft. Another thump, another acceleration. He could not understand where he was. The last thing he remembered it was Aaron collapsing on the floor, he laughed and then he collapsed as well. Then he awaken in this strange purgatory. He heard the other crying, in the dark space. The shaking went to an off. Chris felt like he was swinging then a strange sound came from the invisible ceiling HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. He finally heard the other's voices.

Man! What's happening there?
I've no Idea. Aaron where are you?
Chris, I'm here! What the hell, it smells like hospital.
John? Sandy? Matt? Chris?


They rejoined into the darkness, feeling something falling on them. Suddenly the dizziness caught them, they tried to stay awake but without success.

Outside the Janet waited for the sleeping gas to have effect. It was late night. The heel was well designed to be inescapable but she did not want to risk fugitives wandering in her room.

She thought how she was inducted to the sisterhood the day she went sixteen by her mother Alice. Her mom was a strong supporter of the insole punishment. She changed her mind when she lost her husband. One day he went missing but she could not find him. She tried locating him with the protection's chip but without success. Finally she received an anonymous letter with the hint ``CHECK YOUR RIGHT SLIPPER!''.

When Alice finally rescued her husband, the poor man's body was completely broken. Whoever made this cruel joke gave him the minimum dose of the strengthening liquid and her unknowing lovely feet smashed the poor man in a terrible condition. He survived the ordeal, but his body was horribly crippled. Alice could not stand his suffering. She decided to put him out of misery suffocating him under her heel.

Janet picked up the bug sized men from her heel. She put them into a chip detector. Only Chris had this thing. She moved his body under a disabling beam. She could not disable the memory protection field but at least would stop the locating signal. Chris's body glowed green, then turned red. She smiled satisfied thinking of when she did the same of her own father. He was a cheater and he deserved to be smashed under his wife's feet. He cried for mercy many and many times until she burned his vocal cords. Then she shrunk him to insole size stuffing the bastard into her mom's right slipper. She checked his status every day taunting and teasing him.

Now is Chris's turn.

She fell asleep with twisted smile.

Fear and glass by toyman6

Fear and glass

John opened his eyes on a blue shiny surface, his head was literally exploding. The landscape extended for 300 yards, with a round white building on the horizon. Through the semi transparent floor he saw an abyss, which bottom was at least 300 feet, covered by an odd forest. Four giant pillars held the platform where he he was.

His glance moved up to the platform's corner then he saw on the horizon a massive green mountain. His mind at first refused to accept what he saw. John started shaking with fear. He realised suddenly what the surface was and why the white building looked so familiar. He was on his coffee table not bigger than one fifth of inch. He looked speechless to the giant ashtray in the table's centre, feeling insignificant and helpless.

Janet watched the bug sized man on her computer's screen. The small delivery drone was equipped with a camouflage system and a powerful camera. She could enjoy the little shit's struggles to survive in his own flat. Her dark eyes looked down to the right slipper near the bed. Inside the wedge heel the others were still trapped in a small compartment full of sleeping gas. Their turn would come soon, she was just waiting for her mother to come back from work. This was the preparatory entertainment before the main show of Chris's death.

John started reached the table's border. He could estimate the distance between the table's end and the sofa in at least one quarter of mile. On his back there was the enormous flat screen TV. He could not climb down the table because the legs were made of steel without grip. He needed to catch someone's attention.

He was lost in his thought when a metallic explosion startled him, followed by a monstrous BOOM. Then more explosions in rhythmic sequence of bangs and crashes.

The door!! Somebody is coming!

The thunder of what it seemed high heels increased until the table started shaking. He saw the hallway's door cracking open leaving him speechless.

MOM! OH SHIT NO! MOM NO!

He couldn't believe his eyes. His own mother entered the room trampling the floor with her red open toe high heels. John's mind could not comprehend the speed of a such large body. He saw her nylon encased feet moving incredibly fast, his eyes couldn't follow her blue dress which was blurred by the speed. Her cute face appeared distorted by the perspective. He felt the desperate need to get her attention.

John's nose was assaulted by his mother's smelly feet when she left the giant shoes under the coffee table. He felt his head light and started loosing contact with the reality. A crashing noise startled him, when his mother almost crushed him under the shopping bags. Her left knee banged slightly against the table and he lost his balance slipping from the table's smooth edge directly into his mother's right shoe.

John found himself face down on a smooth reddish surface. The odour was unbearable, his eyes started watering. He was in the heel section. John looked down, the shoe sole was red with white dots with dark imprints left by his mother's foot. He suddenly realised the danger of his situation. If his mom decided to slip back the shoe he would be crushed by her giant heel. He started climbing down toward the open toe. A tremor made him lost his balance. He tumbled down down into the toe section. The smell literally knocked out by him. He felt dizzy, he crawled with waterying eyes toward the open toe when a shadow covered the shoe. He looked up to the heel section full of fear. He saw a giant finger grabbing the shoe's bottom. The shoe tilted suddenly and he started sliding behind the open toe. He hung for dear life on the toe's edge, the shoe was held high by his mother. He started crying for help.

MOM! IT'S JOHN, PLEASE LOOK DOWN, MOM! HELP!

I'M INSIDE YOUR SHOE! PLEASE MOMMY HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!

The shoe was swung forward, John lost his grip tumbling down to the tiled floor. He crashed very hard, but because his small size he got no injuries. Still dizzy he jumped to his feet when he saw his mother monstrous foot descending on him. Suddenly everything started moving in slow motion. He saw the shiny nude nylons meshes glimmering, the ball of her foot raised, he saw a yellow callous spot in the centre big like a bus. Her crimson toe nails arched disappearing from the sight, the nylon streched under her massive toe crevices. Then her heel made contact with the floor, for the tremor John fell back on his butt. He saw the massive sole starting the descent on his fragile body.

MOM PLEASE DON'T STEP ON ME! MOMMY!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEEEE!!!!

Lisa's foot completed the step pinning down her son under a tomb of nylon and flesh. John felt his body compacted by an impossible weight. The hard tile on his back give nothing, his mom's foot crushed without mercy his poor body. He felt the joints snapping, his face wedged into a nylon mesh which almost decapitated him. He heard the monstrous tendons moving inside the foot, the loud bumps of her heartbeat. He almost passed out and then the foot moved away in her next step. He laid down trembling with pain and fear, he was almost crushed to death by his own mother. She didn't even noticed the small lump under her foot.

Lisa went home after the shopping with her friends. She now could enjoy a glass of wine with a nice movie alone. She now just wanted to relax sticking her cute feet in her cosy slippers. When she entered the living room, she left her hight heels under the coffee table and dropped the shopping bags onto it. An expression of discomfort appeared on her beautiful face. The living room was a pigsty and she needed to clean it before relaxing. Lisa smashed her right foot on the floor in frustration, then grabbed her heels and headed for the bedroom.

Bug by toyman6


John with great difficulties rose on his feet. He know he didn't had too much time before his mom would come back and probably this time she wouldn't be barefoot. He tried to find a safe place where to hide in order to plan a strategy to get his mother's attention. He walked toward the sofa, hoping under it he will be protected from his mother's feet.

Lisa changed her nice blue dress with a grey t-shirt and a knee length black skirt, nice and cosy. She put back her red heels in the shoe rack and slipped her cute feet into her 1 inch heel, wooden slides. She was ready for the cleaning. She stopped in the kitchen where she put on the rubber gloves and grabbed the rubbish bin, heading to the living room.

The landscape was irregular. John moved across the bottles and the pizza's cartoons left on the floor. The smell of raunchy beer mixed with the dry tomato and cheese was horrible. Not like his mother's feet of course, but he felt constantly short of breath. He looked to the distant sofa, like a mountain. His progresses were slowed byt the tile's junction. He could not jump them because his small size. He felt in some way protected by the rubbish, instinctively he felt his mother could mistake him for a bug crawling on the floor and end his life under her feet. He passed under a pizza slice and finally reached the carpet under the coffee table. It looked like a monstrous impenetrable forest to him. John realised he couldn't pass across this entanglement. A tremor on the floor startled him. His giantess mom was back.

John looked at the giant female with fear. She put down the rubbish basket and started gathering all the dirt on the floor. He looked at her might feet moving gracefully on the tiled floor. At each step the slide slapped against her soft heel. When the wooden heel hit the floor it was like a thunderclap followed by the violent tremor of her massive shoe sole. Her beautiful toes appeared in all their magnificence. The pink leather strap covered just the toe cleavage leaving out the nylon covered red toenails. He looked to her mighty hand in yellow gloves dumping the rubbish in the basket without efforts. John felt a strange feeling down his pants. The sensation of being so insignificant near a beautiful woman, even if it was his mother, was exciting. He felt an hard coming on. He thought mindless of simply sit down and pleasure himself when a massive scream brought him back to the reality.

He couldn't quite understand what dis she said. He was so small that the sound of her voice was almost unintelligible. He heard the words like DISGUSTING COCKROACH, then he saw his mother jumping back, raising her mighty foot high in the air. Her brown hairs shaking on her shoulders. Her lovely face contracted in a frown of disgust. She lowered down the massive foot full speed. The earthquake generated by her stomp made John fall on his bun. He suddenly braced in a fetal position, with the hands covering his delicate eardrums. He started babbling words with no sense.

Please mommy save me from this nightmare!
Please I don't want you to crush me like an insect, please mom!
Oh God! Please help me, help me please!

His eyes stared at her foot. She was twisting under her shoe the unfortunate bug reducing it to a paste. Her lovely foot swung left and right. There was an horrible sound of the bug's carapace coming from her shoe sole.

John was paralysed by the fear of his mom. He started crawling near the carpet with the hope she would not see him. He was near another pizza slice when he heard a clicking noise. From under the slice he saw a giant cockroach approaching his tiny little body. He retreated against the carpet's edge but the monster pursued quickly. John jumped into the carpet hoping this would slow down the insect. He crawled under the forest of fibres hearing the cockroach's legs clicking on the tile hard surface. He stopped moving, the fear was too much. He heard the floor shaking, he perceived a shadow and then all went black.

John thought he was dead. He heard a painful crunching noise, the floor shaking but strangely he did not felt any pain. Then she spoke, like a thunder over his head.

DISGUSTING INSECTS. I HATE THEM. UGHHHHHHHH!

He looked up and saw he was saved by the small gap under the slide's heel. She grounded the cockroach until became a yellow paste. She moved her foot away leaving John terrified body between her feet. He looked up, directly under her skirt and he felt a rush of excitement followed by a guilty feeling. What did he was doing? Getting excited by his own mother's underwear? He closed his eyes shut, waiting for her to leave or to crush him.

Lisa completed the first cleanup looking to the dirty floor. John's heart froze when she spoke again.

I NEED TO STEAM THIS MESS BUT FIRST A GOOD FLOOR'S SWEEP.

Oh shit! Not this. I don't want to be dumped like dust!

John watched his mom removing the coffee table. Then she grabbed the small carpet making John falling down on the open floor. Lisa grabbed the broom and began sweeping the floor. John started running toward the sofa seeking protection, hoping his mom would not mistake him for a bug and squash him under her foot. He heard the scratching noise of the broom's bristles becoming near and near. He saw the safety at hand, he doubled his efforts when the giant broom crashed down on his path. John watched his mother's powerful hands pulling the broom. The bristles smashed him sending him flying into the pile of dust and dirty she was accumulating on the floor. He tried to stand up but another violent sweep buried him under the dirt. He saw his mother making a quick job near the sofa pushing more dust over him. He screamed for help but she couldn't hear his cry. From his position John watched with terror her beautiful hand grabbing the blue dustpan and lowering near the pile of dirt where he was. A quick sweep moved everything inside the dustpan. John was desperate, he tried to free himself from the dirt, knowing his time was almost over.

Lisa moved near the rubbish bin, she pushed the pedal with her right foot opening the top lid. Her hand tilted dropping the dirty into the bin. She was thinking about the steamer. She could not see the small man inside the dirt, screaming for help.

John saw the bin's lid opening, the pan tilted and he heard the rumble of the dirt sliding down. He desperately tried to find a way to escape this trap, but he was just too much small. For his mom he was nothing but dust. The mountain of dirt caught him, the dustpan tilted more, he cried for help feeling the dustpan's end near. At last moment his hands caught a loose tread on the worn-out dustpan's edge. He watched the dirt falling down into the smelly abyss of the rubbish bin. His mom removed her mighty foot from the bin's pedal closing down the lid.

John was shaken when she started walking again. The dustpan banged on her skirt causing him loosing the grip. John fell head down on his mother's toes. He did not wasted any time, he grabbed the nylon meshes bracing for his dear life, hoping she would not see him, hoping he could survive this nightmare.

Lisa put back the dustpan and the broom. She was almost done. She grabbed the steam generator and headed for the living room, carrying unknowingly her son on her right big toe.

Janet orgasm hit her the very moment Lisa crushed the cockroach and almost killed her son. She did not expected this little shit to be so resilient, the entire show was becoming interesting though.

She watched the little bug man clinging for the dear life on the nude nylon stretched between his mother's big and second toe. She started fingering again.

Close call by toyman6

Her footsteps were hellish. John tried desperately to survive the ordeal. There was a moment, when Lisa made her first step he was almost thrown away from her toes. He slipped on the smooth nylon covering her big toe. He managed to grab the nylon's edge and now he was hanging for the dear life under her long toenail. The smell was almost unbearable, nylon mixed to female feet which made him breathing hard. He was in constant danger of being thrown away, toward an horrible death.

Lisa grabbed the vacuum steam cleaner. She started the final cleaning of the living room's tiled floor . She moved slowly because the sticky dirt was dry. She used the steam to soften it and then she turned on the vacuum leaving the floor tidy. She removed the remains of the crushed cockroaches as well. Moving in slow circles she finished floor around the sofa. She was almost done when a phone call made her to stop. She grabbed the cordless phone and sitting down on the sofa started chatting with her friend.

John watched with fear the steam coming out from the duster. The hissing sound alternated with the suction's noise when the his mom activated the vacuum made him shake. Her steps were shorter and more manageable. He was still overwhelmed by the smell coming from her toes when a thought hit him. What when his mom has finished. She will slip her feet into her closed toe wedge slippers. He would be trapped inside them, alone with her smelly toes and eventually he will die, crushed under her foot. He started thinking a solution when a series of loud beeps made him cover his hears.

John was shaken by his mom's rapid steps. He heard her starting a phone conversation. She sat down on the sofa crossing her left leg on her right. John saw the occasion to jump off from his mom's foot but he had to be very careful or he will be crushed. He started climbing down the nylon. At first it was simple, the meshes were like a ladder at his tiny size. When he was almost on the wooden sole his mom started wiggling her toes. The conversation was quite animated but he did not paid attention. A violent shake caught him unexpectedly, he was pulled down by an acceleration and he fell down the slide's sole. He looked up and between the toes he saw his mother's leg stretching up to her skirt. He saw her face smiling meanwhile talking to phone and he understood. His mom just crossed the right leg on the left, he could not jump down safely anymore.

Lisa allowed her feet to relax. She wiggled her toes, a pleasant feeling started moving up to her legs. She then crossed her right leg wiggling her cute toes and starting dandling the slide on her foot.

John lost his grip, he fell screaming on the wooden insole. Suddenly the toes raised leaving a giant gap under his mom's foot sole. His hands found no grip on the smooth wooden sole. He started sliding hopeless under his mother's foot. He bumped into the nylon covered sole, stuck between her flesh and the hard slide sole. Her giant toes started flexing causing the slide swing back and forth. John's body was pushed deeply into the tight gap between his mom's foot and the slide's sole. He tried to grab the nylon meshes but the movement was too much strong. He found himself trapped in a coffin made of wood and nylon. He desperately called for help.

HELP ME! MOMMY! HELP ME! I'M UNDER YOUR FOOT!
PLEASE MOM, HEAR ME! DON'T PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN PLEASE!
I DON'T WANNA DIE!

John felt another violent acceleration, the walls of his coffin closing together. She had put down her foot again. He panicked, gasping desperately for air feeling his consciousness slipping away. The air grew hot and the pressure blocked completely his lungs. His mother's foot wasn't crushing him, it was smothering slowly the life out of his little body.

Behind the grey blanket of the semi consciousness he felt the huge weight being lifted and a rush of fresh air reaching his hot lungs. He crunched in pain watching to his mother's toes flexing on the slide's sole, creating a small gap where he was. The slide tilted again making him slide further down the foot's arch, near the giant heel. Ger foot twisted on the slide's low heel then crashed down again, leaving him trapped under the hard heel.

This could be the end...

The thought was almost comfortable, he just waited for his mom to stand up and smash his tiny body under her giant heel. Instead John was hit by another violent acceleration, when his mother raised her foot and started flexing her toes, slapping the slide against the heel . He barely noticed her laughing. He was crushed merciless between her heel and the wooden sole. Once....twice. He fell, tumbling down on the floor still alive, between his mother's feet. He watched the giantess standing up, towering like a human skyscraper. Her feet moved away, almost crushing him. John rested inside a tile's junction watching his mom completing the cleanup. He closed his eyes and silently prayed for she to leave. Suddenly all went black again. A strange bulk tissue was dropped on his body leaving him in the darkness. A tremor hit John's body when the coffe table were put back in place. He listened the giantess footsteps fading away and leaving him buried under the small carpet near the sofa.

Itsy Bitsy by toyman6
Author's Notes:

Final chapter for John, more to come though. I hope you like it.

John crawled like a worm inside the tile's junction. He watched the light growing slowly trying to get out of this trap before his mom coming back. He worried he would be crushed under her feet when she walked on the carpet. As soon as he got out the now familiar ground shake, only slightly softer. He looked to the door frame and without surprise he saw his mom's giant figure. She held a bottle of wine and a glass. Her legs were still encased in nude nylons. At her feet there was now her lovely blue velvet slippers.

Lisa finally put away the cleaning tools. She changed the wooden slides for her cosy slippers then grabbed a bottle of wine ready for her relax. She put on a romantic movie, lit on a cigarette and relaxed on the sofa. She started drinking the white wine wiggling her toes pleasantly into the slippers.

John watched his mother drinking the wine. Despite he almost died under his mom's foot now he had move quickly and to climb her leg before she's too much drunk and laid down on the sofa. He approached the giant slipper's 2 inch heel. For him it was 60 feet. He looked to the nyloned foot resting onto the slipper's sole. He grabbed the fuzzy velvet and moved up, silently begging his mom to stand still. John's climb was quick and without troubles. His mother was concentrated to the movie and she just wiggled her toes inside the slippers. He reached the slipper's sole and started climbing his mother's giant heel using the nylon like a ladder. He was just past the ankle when his mother kicked out the slippers. John lost his grip, falling down into the carpet. He found himself trapped inside the fibres, he tried to move with great difficulties when a shadow covered him. John watched his mom's foot falling directly on his tiny body. She didn't crushed but she just moved her feet back and forth, rolling the poor man over the giant carpet. The smell became awful, he found himself directly underneath her toe crevices which started closing together.

Lisa enjoyed the movie, she drunk almost the entire bottle, then she kicked out the slippers and started scrunching her cute toes on the carpet. She eventually laid down on the sofa hanging her foot over the edge.

MOM STOP IT PLEASE, DON'T SCRUNCH YOUR TOES PLEASE MOMMY!

John was trapped like a fish in a giant net. He felt the monstrous toes moving on the outside, pushing out all the breathable air. Then the walls relaxed, he waited to drop down but his ankle caught in a nylon mesh. He was pushed up when his mom stretched her legs on the sofa. He watched helpless upside down her lovely face falling asleep. The giant toes scrunched again, dislodging his ankle and making him fall on the slipper's sole. He bumped on the soft velvet with discomfort.

Lisa stretched her foot and scrunched again her toes. Behind a semi open eyelid she catched a small speck falling from her big toe onto the slipper's sole.

Another bug, this flat needs a pest control.

She grabbed the slipper to get a better look of the tiny bug.

John's body was engulfed by a giant shadow, he watched his mother's giant hand covering the slipper's sole, then a massive acceleration flattened him on the ground. He stared directly into his mom's green eye which pupil was big almost like him. He started screaming.

Mom it's John, please help me! I'm shrunk, please help me!

Hi mom's eye was replaced by her giant lips. He her raunchy breath smelling of wine. Then she spoke.

ITSY BITSY BUG. DO YOU LIKE MY SLIPPERS? ARE YOU LOST? LET ME GIVE YOU AN HELP THEN!

John watched his mother's right forefinger lowering on the slipper's sole. He started crying. His lovel mom wanted to crush him like an insect. He saw the giant fingertip almost touching him, then desperately jumped on the left. He almost succeeded. His right foot caught in a loose velvet tread making him fall. He rolled out just in time to see his right leg disappearing under his mom's flesh. Then the pain. He heard a crunching sound when his leg was pulverised under her finger. He screamed in pain crying for mercy. But her face was almost amused.

POOR LITTLE BUG. DID I HURT YOUR LITTLE LEG? LET'S PUT YOU OUT OF MISERY THEN.

John waited for her finger to finish him. Instead the slipper was put back on the floor. From his position he saw the giant toes moving toward him. He felt the giant sole flowing over his broken body. The foot settled down into the slipper with the giant hell raised. John whispered to his mom.

Please mom, don't kill me, please.

The nylon covered heel started the slow descent trapping John's body on the slipper's sole. He felt the weight building when his mother pushed down with her heel. The slipper's sole was softer enough to prolong his agony, he saw stars, he stopped breathing. He heard his ribs collapsing a violent blood burst comed out from his troath and then all went black.

Lisa enjoyed the crunching feeling of the little bug on her heel. She raised her foot and watched a small red spot on the nylon. With a nail scratched the bug's remains from her slipper, poured another glass of wine and resumed watching the movie.

Janet could not ask for a better show. She commanded the delivery drone to return, in the meanwhile she planned the next show. She had another couple of hours before her mom would come back from work so she grabbed her slipper and took out Aaron. She had a crush for him but he dropped her and engaged with another girl. Time for revenge foot lover. Janet enlarged Aaron to 3 inches and set the drone's coordinates to his girlfriend's shoe closet.

Playground by toyman6

Aaron's dream was incredibly pleasant. He was laying on the floor with the arms blocked by a stove where his girlfriend was sitting. Her smooth nyloned soles caressed his naked chest. He couldn't speak because of Katie's heels into his mouth. The shoes smelt like heaven. Strong leather mixed with nylon and female feet. He got a massive erection. Her cute feet moved occasionally down to stimulate his prodding member. He tried to contain his incoming climax but the entire situation was incredibly exciting. He looked to his girlfriend's beautiful face. She had long brown hairs flowing straight on her shoulders. Her dark blue eyes looked at him with eager, her luscious red lips smiling, showing a perfect set of white teeth. Suddenly her right foot pressed hard on his penis meanwhile the left kicked out the heels from his mouth and pushed her lovely toes deep into his throat. He gasped for air but the erection wouldn't ease down. He started panicking, struggling to free his arms. Everything went black and he felt like free falling. The violent crash awoke him abruptly.
Aaron tried to stand up but he bounced his head into an invisible ceiling. At first he had the horrible feeling of being inside a coffin, buried six feet under. Then he realised he could move. Also the smell it was quite strange. It was strong leather mixed with female feet. He felt a smooth leathery surface under his hands. He tried to crawl in one direction but the ceiling became low until a dead end. The smell of feet was also stronger.

What the hell is this place?

He moved in the opposite direction and he found the floor raising in a steep slope slightly illuminated. He climbed with some difficulties reaching a flat area where the light was falling from the open top. Aaron couldn't believe his eyes. The walls where made of grey suede with a strange rounded shape. The floor was soft leather indeed. On his right there was an odd crack in the wall, similar to a giant blue zipper. He pushed his head between the space and sudden comprehension made him fall down on the floor. He lost his balance tumbling down the slope, into the darkness.

A shoe! A fucking giant shoe!
I'm inside a fucking giant high heel shoe!
Oh god what's happening to me?

Aaron made his way back on the top wishing to get out of this crazy place. He pushed himself outside and hanging from the puller falling under the giant high heel's gap. He watched the place astonished, the heel was taller than him covered by a soft blue suede. He moved few steps from the under hell looking to the monstrous blue suede ankle high boot which held him prisoner few minutes ago. The shoe looked familiar he moved his glance around the room and suddenly realised where he was.

Oh shit, I'm inside Katie's shoe closet.

Aaron's initial fear was replaced by a strange sense of excitement. He loved Katie's feet and he worshipped her at any time. In few occasions was also able to sniff her lovely slippers and some of her shoes. Aaron started thinking of this crazy situation like an unique occasion to full fill the fantasies he had on his girlfriend's shoes.
He moved on the floor looking at the forest of heels hanging from the ceiling, like stalactites. The shoes on the floor were stored in two rows. He moved across the gap between them like a kid in a playground, unable to decide which shoe try first. He finally reached a pair of pale yellow pumps. The pointed toe was covered by a shiny buckle. The violet insole raised in a slender slope up to four inches. He saw these pumps on Katie's feet often. He jumped into the right shoe pressing his face into the smooth leathery insole, inhaling the scent of Katie's feet. Probing with his tongue, tasted the salty crumbles left by her lovely sole. He started humping the shoe sole like having sex.
Janet watched with amusement the little shit moving across the shoes. She smiled watching the inconsiderate man having sex with his girlfriend's shoe. Katie Smith was member of the sisterhood. She heard about her cruelty with the shrunken men. However she could not watch Aaron's destiny like she did with John. She could not risk her drone to be discovered. The penalties for the offences were cruel and merciless among the sisterhood. The drone left Katie's house leaving Aaron at his destiny.
Aaron finally climaxed inside his girlfriend's pump.

Ewww! Gross!
Katie will be pissed off.

Aaron looked to the massive wet spot left inside Katie's shoe. He never had sex so powerful and complete before. He climbed out the pump and moved to the next set of shoes, a pair of three inch heels wooden mules with a lovely black leather strap. Aaron crawled on the sandal's sole looking at the dark imprints left by Katie's toes. They had a light cheesy aroma mixed with faint vinegar. Aaron moved onto the sole with is prodding member sliding over the bigtoe's mark. The dried sweat seemed sandpaper, hurting his sensible penis. However he pushed and humped the shoe, caressing the place where the ball of her foot pushed down with full weight. He imagined being into the sandal, looking to the giant foot coming down. His fantasy was so powerful he started whispering to the imaginary giantess. He almost felt her massive foot pushing down the hard wooden sole, crushing his puny little body with her weight. He spurted again wetting another shoe with his semen.

Her slippers. Where are they?

Aaron tried to find Katie's slippers, he wanted to deep dive into her creamy wedge heel slippers and wait for his beautiful giantess girlfriend. He wanted to be the surprise for her cute little foot. Maybe they was near her bed. He moved toward the wooden door's blind looking for the first time to the giant bedroom. It was empty, the entire house was silent. Then Aaron saw the object of his desire near the bed. He slipped between two wooden strips and came out from the closet's protection.
Aaron climbed into the right slipper facing down the giant smelly insole. His eyes started watering from the powerful aroma. He pressed his face inside the soft sole and had a third powerful wet climax on his girlfriend's slipper. Finally he relaxed on the slipper's heel like he was sunbathing. Aaron anticipated the moment of when her cute nylon encased foot would appear over his tiny body. Her genuine surprise and the new twist of his relation with Katie. He closed his eyes drifting in a deep sleep.
He could not hear the main door opening and the heavy thunder of high heel shoes in the hallway. He could not feel the floor shaking when the giantess approached the slippers. He peacefully slept until a powerful crushing weight abruptly awoke him.
Aaron tried to move but the rubbery mountain was over his body cutting out merciless the light and the air. He heard loud bumps like a giant heartbeat and suddenly realised how fool he was. Maybe Katie did not noticed his little body laying on the slipper and now she would crush him under her heel simply standing up. He doubled his efforts to get noticed, he moved slightly under the giant foot. The weight disappeared and a bright light blinded his eyes. The slipper then was pushed up and tilted. He fell down on a rubbery surface. Looking up he was astonished when he saw the beautiful face of his girlfriend's mother Donna. She smiled closing her slender around around the little man like a trap.

Interrogatory by toyman6
Author's Notes:

An aspect of the interrogation's method is inspired by the same scene described in Family Foot Slave (one of the best stories IMHO). I hope you like it.

Interrogatory
Aaron tried to push apart the giantess fingers clamping his tiny body like a vice. He was barely aware she walked into her bedroom. Donna slipped her sexy feet into her white satin high heel slippers. She dumped unceremoniously Aaron on her dressing table. From a drawer she got a sticky tape which she used to stick the little man's arms and legs open. Aaron struggled without success against the giant sticky stripes, he laid under Donna's inquisitive glance. She opened another drawer and grabbed a giant scalpel a syringe and a bottle of blue liquid. Aaron was deadly scared. He thought Donna was going to dissect him, he started screaming.

Donna! I'm Aaron, Katie's boyfriend! Donna please help me, I've shrunk, don't hurt me please!

Donna's giant hand grabbed the scalpel and lowered on the terrified little man. He closed his eyes in fear anticipating the pain of the sharp blade on his delicate skin. However the sound of his clothes cut in quick shots made him slightly relax. Donna undressed him without any cut on his skin. Aaron laid naked under his girlfriend's mother glance. His penis was unexpectedly erected. Aaron fears were rejuvenated when Donna pulled out some blue liquid with the giant syringe. She stuck the needle deeply into his belly and pushed the plunger. Aaron felt his body burn he started screaming, barely aware of Donna lighting a cigarette and watching his suffering with amusement. He smelt smoke and female perfume mixed together. His screams became too much powerful to find the way out from his throat. Aaron felt his muscles contracting in the horrible pain and then mercifully he passed out.

Donna smoked slowly the cigarette. She listened to the tiny man's screams with pleasure. She injected with a new version of the improvement serum. This one converted the man's body in some kind of plastic compound. He will feel the pain if injured but his body will recover in seconds to the original state. Donna was lucky to find Aaron sleeping on her daughter's slipper. She heard stories of men appearing mysteriously like someone's gift. She still remember the sad happening of her best friend Alice which asked her to find the bitch who shrunk her husband. This little man claimed to be Katie's boyfriend. She could not remember him but she know enough of the shrinker physics to understand that this man could be the key for solving Alice's mystery. She would enjoy the procedure as usual getting the information she needed, then Katie will receive an unexpected gift. Donna beautiful lips parted in an evil smile.

Aaron awoke in pain. He tried to move but his ankles and wrists were strapped painfully. He felt soft satin under his fingers. The head was free to move. Then he heard the giantess's voice.

YOU ARE STRAPPED ON MY SLIPPER'S HEEL. DON'T BOTHER, YOU CANNOT FREE YOURSELF. THIS IS THE STANDARD PROCEDURE FOR BEING INTERROGATED. THE AMOUNT PAIN I'LL NEED TO ADMINISTER FOR GETTING THE INFORMATION I WANT IS UP TO YOU. I'LL START WITH THE LEVEL ONE SUFFERING. COMPRESSION ON THIGHS.

Aaron saw he was still on the dressing table. The table where he laid was Mrs Smith's high heel slipper. He saw a notebook where the giantess was writing some notes. Her green eyes looked amused to his futile struggles. A giant thumb, with a red long nail, lowered on his left thigh.

THE PROCEDURE IS QUITE SIMPLE. I'LL START APPLYING PRESSURE, THEN I'LL ASK YOU A QUESTION. I'LL EASE DOWN ONLY WHEN I'M SATISFIED OF YOUR ANSWER.

Aaron felt the fingertip slowly increasing the pressure on his thigh but the giantess did not asked any question. He started screaming when the merciless thumb pressed his thigh into the slipper's hard sole pulverising the bones and reducing the flesh in paste. The thumb moved on Aaron's right thigh. He felt the squished flesh returning in place, causing another painful scream from his already sore throat. In few seconds he had his thigh back in place. Donna's thumb pushed on the other thigh.

HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY DAUGHTER'S CLOSET?


Aaron could not answer the question. He simply awoke into Katie's boot, he could not remember too much from when he collapsed on the floor after the night out.

I've no idea! I remember I was out with my friends. Then I found myself into Katie's boot.

The thumb pressed further into the leg.

Please don't hurt me anymore, I swear I don't remember. I was out with five friends.


TELL ME YOUR FRIEND'S NAMES.

Although the fingertip almost broke the other thigh Aaron tried to speak.

John, Matt, Chris, Sandy. I'm Aaron. Please don't crush my thigh, it hurts!

Donna stopped pushing her thumb. One name caught her attention. Chris it was Alice's son. The others were unknown. Somebody was playing dirty. Donna wrote this information on the notebook then spoke again.

LEVEL TWO. BALL BEATING. I'LL BEAT YOUR BALLS WITH MY FINGERNAIL AND I'LL ASK A QUESTION. I'LL STOP ONLY WHEN I'M SATISFIED BY YOUR ANSWER.

Aaron screamed horribly when Donna's long fingernail started a relentless tap in his delicate nuts. He waited for the question but the sadistic lady simply enjoyed administering pain to his helpless body.

WHAT IS..TAP..YOUR RELATION..TAP..WITH KATIE'S..TAP..SHOES?

Aaron across the blanket of pain tried to build a lie. He feared the woman's reaction if he said the truth.

I've..AAHHH..no relation..AAAHHHH..I've no idea why I was..AAHHHHH..into her boot.

Donna increased the tapping's pressure.

I DON'T BELIEVE..TAP..YOU..TELL ME OF..TAP..YOUR FETISH.


Nothing!..AAHHH..I've no fetish!..AAAHHHH..Please stop!.AAHHHHH..

Donna stopped the tap and grabbed her slipper lowering it on the floor. She put her giant nude nylon covered big toe on Aaron's pelvis. His penis raised immediately betraying his fetish. Donna with an evil smile pushed her toe down hard, reducing the little man's lower body to a red paste, then twisted cruelly increasing his pain.

BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT COLLABORATING, I'LL MOVE TO LEVEL THREE. INSHOE CRUSH. I'LL WALK FIVE STEPS, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU ONE MINUTE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. IF YOU DON'T ANSWER I'LL WALK AGAIN AND SO ON.

Donna slipped her foot into the empty slipper and stood up. Aaron saw the impending doom of the giantess heel. He found his body crushed between the slipper's sole and the giantess's nyloned heel. Then she made the first step. The heel moved away from his body. The toes flexed making the slipper's back smashing against the giantess's heel. He was then squashed when the foot hit the floor in the next step.

Donna walked slowly around her bedroom, pushing down her heel over the little man inside the slipper. After the fifth step she sat down and removed her slipper, watching the man's body get back in shape.

Aaron screamed loudly.

I love them. I love Katie's feet and shoes!

Donna smiled satisfied. She refined this method to get an accurate level of torture in order to get the truth with a reasonable confidence. She then started the real interrogatory.

The procedure was very simple. She asked a question, then she walked for five steps. If the little man did not answer when the body was back in shape she walked over him for ten steps, then fifteen and so on. The information she wrote on the notebook were interesting. She had enough material to be optimistic in solving this investigation but she feared it was too late for saving Chris. Finally she cut the rubber bands binding the little man on her slipper and dropped him on the floor.

Aaron laid curled in a ball, trying to forget the excruciating pain he suffered under Donna's heel. He hoped the giantess would return him to his full size. When he raised his eyes he saw Donna's stunning body standing with her eyes looking at him like a cockroach.

IT'S TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN LITTLE MAN.

Aaron laid motionless when Donna's right slippered foot raised high in the air, ready to squash him.

Captive by toyman6

Aaron opened his eyes in the dark prison. He could not say how long he was unconscious. He passed out at some point inside Donna's vagina. At first the giantess squashed his plastic body repeatedly under her unforgiving slipper's sole. He wanted to die but he survived each powerful squash. Eventually Donna grew tired of this game and started crushing under the slipper's heel his legs and arms. She moved her foot quickly keeping him stuck on the floor. Aaron barely noticed her hand moving softly inside her pants. Her moans increased when the round tip of the slipper's heel lowered on his pelvis. Aaron tried to push away his body from under the giant pillar without success. He watched helpless from under the slipper's arch Donna pleasuring herself. The very moment the giantess orgasmed her heel pushed down on the the slipper, smashing Aaron's penis and balls under the giant heel. Then he passed out for the first time.

Aaron awoke on Donna's giant hand. Her slender fingers grabbed him by his chest and lowered his body, legs first, into the woman's open mouth. He was pushed inside the gorgeous lips feeling the powerful tongue parting his legs and trapping his calves between her molars. He tried to push with the free hands on her lips, slipping on the thick red lipstick. Then the tongue started smashing on his penis. It felt like being kicked. However he got an hard on. The nose blow hot air on his face, she was indeed masturbating again. The saliva made a thick lubricant on his battered appendage increasing his arousal. Her orgasm was announced by a strong moan and the molars closing down, reducing his legs in paste. Aaron screamed in pain, desperately pushing the giantess's lips for escaping this chamber of torture. In a split second he was sucked inside the woman's mouth and and her molars started chewing him alive, like a gum. The amount of pain was massive but strangely this time he managed to stay awake. Finally Donna spitted the smashed body in her hand, watching amused regaining his shape.

The giantess lowered the tiny man down inside her vagina. Aaron tried to fight but she was incredibly strong. Her fingers pushed him inside, legs first. The head were pushed inside finally and he felt the powerful muscles starting a cruel dance around him. Donna's moans were all around him, and finally he felt her powerful orgasm crushing the air out of him. Her juices flowed around his smashed body cutting out the air. Finally he mercifully passed out.

Aaron tried to stand up bumping his head on the invisible ceiling. He heard faint screams all around him, from the other men trapped in this crazy prison. Time passed, he could not say how much, then some tremors startled him. The shake was rhythmic with increasing intensity. Aaron battered by the horrible experience with Mrs. Smith and terrified by the darkness, started crying, The sound finally stopped and a blinding light flooded the glass prison where he was. At first his eyes simply could not see, then he noticed dozens of glass chambers containers, each one holding captive a man.

Aaron looked up and without surprise saw Donna's face. Something was wrong indeed, she was bigger than before. Her beautiful lips opened and a low rumble erupted. Her slender fingers engulfed the small container where he was cutting out the sight. He watched with fear the fingertip's ridges pushing on the glass, then a violent acceleration pushed him on the floor.

The container was left on a flesh coloured surface then the light disappeared again. Aaron heard a low rhythmic vibration like a massive heartbeat. Then suddenly he was blinded by bright light and the feeling of falling was followed by the violent crash on the wooden floor. The glass prison did not break. He could looked out to see a massive the giantess in black leather boots. Her heel looked to him like a three stories building. He looked up to her face and fell on his bun when saw this monstrous woman to be his girlfriend Katie. Her left foot tipped on her heel and moved slowly behind his prison and the giant boot black sole covered the sky.

Katie loved playing with her new slaves. She imagined the terror caused by her cute foot in the man's mind. She started feeling wet and decided to start the games. She brought her foot down destroying the glass container and spreading the little man's body under her boot's sole.

Like father like son by toyman6

Chris awoke after a long time being unconscious with a strange feeling. He was strapped down naked with a bright light hitting merciless his face. He felt a massive headache building alongside with the fear of something terrible incoming.

WELCOME BACK LITTLE SHIT!

Chris was startled by the loud voice. The pitch was low but sounded someway familiar. He started struggling against the bondage without success. Suddenly a giant finger appeared. A red long nail prodded his delicate chest almost spilling blood. He started screaming when the fingertip caressed his firm body down to his exposed penis. The feeling was incredible. He could not help to have a massive hard. Then the finger started moving up and down on his pelvis giving him shoots of pleasure at any rub. He almost reached the climax when the finger moved up to his chest and a massive thumb replaced it. Both fingers pulled, stretching his belly. A narrow silver object appeared from the darkness; a giant needle was pushed deep into his stomach. Chris screamed by pain and terror. He felt burning liquid being pumped into his body. The fingers and the nail were removed from his body and he cried for pain meanwhile the hardening liquid took care of his body. Between the blanket of pain he heard a series of loud beeps like a mobile phone ringing then again the voice.

HI MOM!
silence
I'M GOING OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS TONIGHT
silence
I DON'T KNOW WHEN CHRIS WILL LEAVE FOR THE TRIP

Chris suddenly realised who was holding him captive and who was the speaker on the other side. He started screaming.

MOM! MOM IT'S CHRIS! I'M TRAPPED, I'M TRAP...FMFHFHFHFHFHFHFH

The giant thumb appeared from the darkness and smothered his face cutting off his screams. He was in darkness alone with the pain growing into his body.

Janet hung the call and watched the little piece of shit struggling under her thumb. The shots of pleasure through her body made her moan softly. She smothered her little brother without mercy. Then eventually he stopped moving, fainting because of the strong pain inducted by the improvement drug. Janet waited patiently for Chris to come back. She'd injected a minimal amount of liquid in order to make him slightly durable to the crushing weight of her mother's feet but soft enough to get crushed beyond recognition. She did the same thing to her father years ago. Her mind wandered back remembering....

Mark returned home late. He had a fantastic night out. His childhood friend Melanie was fun and entertaining. She had an incredible sense of humour which his wife Alice completely lacked. He started dating in secrecy months ago and he was sure he kept the secret well protected. Alice was a busy woman. She travelled often for work leaving him relatively free to move. He usually left his daughter home alone with Chris. However he did not consider this as cheating because there was no real love between him and Melanie but just friend's favours.

Mark stepped into the silent bedroom looking to his wife's slippers. He had some understanding of the crazy secret society where his wife belonged. He know inside her shoes there was shrunken men trapped and used as insoles. He developed an insane attraction for those slippers trying to imagine being inside helpless crushed without mercy by a giant woman's foot.
Like the other times he lowered his face to the right slipper looking to the small blue triangle where the man's body was almost invisible. He sniffed into the slipper inhaling the aroma and feeling an hard on coming up. He was so concentrated that he did no hear the door opening. He was just starting pleasuring himself when a white light engulfed his body. Mark was grabbed by something soft and enormous which thrown him brutally into a cave smelling of...feet?!? The poor man stopped after tumbling upside down. He regained the sight just in time to see five giant nylon encased toes coming for him.

Alice! Please Alice don't do it, I did nothing wrong!

Mark was pushed into the slipper's toe by the massive foot and then the toes curled trapping the man into the crevices with the nylon pushing his body on the slipper's sole like a giant net. When the giantess started walking Mark was crushed under her toes and eventually lost his consciousness.

The man awoke in a dizzy state shortly. He was naked and strapped down on a glass surface. The bright light hit his eyes merciless leaving the rest of the room in the shadow. Near him there was the unconscious Melanie in the same condition. Mark couldn't believe what was happening to him. He desperately started cried for mercy.

Alice! Please let's talk about this, this is not what you believe!

As answer came back a soft childish laughing, then suddenly a giant hand appeared and started petting the poor Melanie.

No please, leave her alone!

The giant forefinger pushed deep into Melanie's tits causing the woman to wake up. At first she was puzzled then she saw the massive red nail covering her chest and an ear piercing scream erupted from her mouth. Another laughing came from the shadow, then finally the giantess spoke.

YOUR BITCH HAVE NICE LITTLE TITS DON'T WORRY DADDY, I'LL TAKE CARE OF BOTH OF YOU!

The light went on and Mark realised his captor was his 12 years old daughter Janet. Mark started crying for mercy but the giantess did not listened. She put a metal collar around Melanie's neck and after a final terrible scream her voice was gone.

I CAN'T RISK MOMMY HEARING YOUR VOICES IT'S YOUR TURN DAD

The collar was clamped around Mark's neck and a terrible pain engulfed his throat. He cried until the pain became unbearable. Then something inside his throat snapped, leaving him without voice. The giantess then put both bodies under a green light which turned red only for her father's when the locating chip was disabled. The bitch was free, nobody will remember her.

TIME FOR THE HARDENING. IT'S A SHAME I CAN'T HEAR YOUR SCREAMS. AHAHAHAHAH!

Janet emptied a syringe full of green liquid inside Melanie's body. Her cries were soft whispers but her face was convulsed in an horrible mask of pain and fear. Eventually the suffering was too much and the poor woman fainted. Janet stuck the woman on a blue jelly insole and then shrunk Melanie to the right size for the insole slot.

Mark's best friend became the insole of the left slipper. With a satisfied smile Janet grabbed another syringe and pushed the needle into her father's belly.

I'M GIVING YOU THE MINIMUM DOSE. THIS WILL AVOID YOU BEING CRUSHED BY MOMMY. HOWEVER HER FOOT WILL SLOWLY SMASH YOU AT EACH STEP PUNISHING BECAUSE OF YOUR BETRAYAL.

Mark tried to cry without success and after few seconds the liquid's excruciating pain made him faint.

When the poor man came back it was still strapped down. His body half buried into a jelly surface. The familiar foot odour hit his nose like an hammer. He was trapped into Alice's slipper. After hours waiting in this prison he heard the door opening followed by the noise of Alice's high heels like explosions. His wife was back home.

Mark tried desperately to scream. He heard the bed coils creaking when Alice sat down and kicked off her shoes. He heard the sound of the nylon when her left foot slipped over Melanie's body. Then the terror hit him when five gigantic toes, encased in sheer nylon appeared over the slipper's opening. The nails were bright red. A strong smell of foot sweat invaded Mark's prison. In a split second the unknowing Alice's foot covered her husband. The man was deep buried into her foot sole, inhaling the foot smell when suddenly the weight became monstrous. His poor little body was crushed under Alice's weight.

The small drone floated over the giant carpet, near the sofa. The small compartment opened dropping the last bait in place. Janet took four shrunken captives from her collection which joined Sandy and Matt. She dropped them all around the living room, some on the wooden floor some into the carpet in order to trigger her mom's reaction. They though of them as baits. She wanted her mom infuriated by the nasty bugs so she would over react and kill nevertheless everything caught in her house. She enjoyed the tiny tickles under her toes caused by her brother struggling for air. This time Janet shrunk herself. She sat into the drone's cockpit ready for enjoying the massacre. After parking the small vehicle under the sofa she unzipped her ankle high boot and dropped Chris in her waiting hand. Her fingers closed around the small man's waist like a trap.

Let's have some fun little shit!

Chores by toyman6
Author's Notes:

I managed to find more inspiration and I've written this chapter.

There will be another two chapters then this story will end.

 

I hope you like it.


Alice was tired. Her job was becoming more and more stressful. She was driving back home, happy for the upcoming week end. Her feet hurting like hell for wearing the high heels all day. She was a secretary for an important lawyer. The strict formal dress code and the constant pressure on her performance became an increasing burden. Her life started going bad when she was forced to kill her husband. That was an act of mercy but the wound left on her, was deep and very painful. She left the sisterhood activity as a sort of redemption, dedicating her life to Janet and Chris. She had not though about the shrinking tech and the insole punishment for years, until now. Yes, something changed. In the last couple of weeks she had recurrent fantasies where she shrunk and punished the her boss. Right now she though how fantastic would be to have the bastard strapped helpless on the gas pedal, under her giant foot. A wicked smile appeared on her beautiful face. She pushed harder the gas pedal heading home.

Chris opened his eyes dizzily, unable to move. He found himself semi buried in some sort of jelly bed. There wasn’t much light and he struggled to recognise his surroundings. On the top there was a strange black ceiling with some weird reflections. His body was covered by a thick cloth except for his face which peered trough a small hole.

From the large open area where he lied he saw an illuminated steep slope which seemed made of blue velvet. A strong smell of feet surrounded him making difficult to breath. He tried to twist his face and noticed a silver object resembling a camera on his right side. Two large dark circles were impressed on the cloth on smelling madly, making his eyes watering.

Suddenly he remembered how he lost consciousness. That freak of his sister after freeing from her boot played with him any sort of sick games. She first squeezed his body in her fist, pushing her long fingernails in his belly and slapping his face with the free hand. Then she started stomping his body. First with the shoe sole then stabbing her high heel into his crotch. He remembered how hard tried to fight that monstrous pillar crushing his penis and balls. It was just too much strong. However the hardening fluid worked as promised. He got no injuries, except the pain which shoot trough his body each new stomp. Finally the bitch decided for the final humiliation. He was pushed deep inside her vagina using his little body like a dildo. Chris tried to fight but his sister’s powerful muscles crushed his little body several times. He passed out mercifully when she had the orgasm and he almost drowned inside her juice.

A movement outside his prison caught Chris attention. His sister’s giant face peered from the outside. Her powerful voice boomed inside his smelly prison. She wasn’t full size, her waist reached the slope’s edge. She sat on the blue velvet, legs crossed, watching the little captive with an amused face.

SO, YOU’RE AWAKE LITTLE SHIT.

AS YOU CAN IMAGINE YOU ARE INSIDE MOM’S LEFT SLIPPER.

DON’T BOTHER TO YELL. YOU ARE JUST 1 INCH AND YOUR VOICE IS ULTRASONIC, NOBODY WILL HELP YOU.

YOUR PERVERT FRIENDS ARE NOW ANT SIZED READY TO BE CRUSHED WHEN MOM WILL START CLEANING THE LOUNGE.

I LEFT ALL YOUR MESS IN PLACE. SHE’S A CLEAN FREAK AND WILL DO HER CHORES IMMEDIATELY.

YOU KNOW? THE JELLY PAD YOU’RE TRAPPED IS VERY EXPENSIVE. IT’S USED BY THE SISTERHOOD FOR EXECUTIONS.

THE SUBSTANCE REACTS WITH THE PRESSURE, AND EATS YOUR FLESH. MOM WILL KILL YOU SLOWLY AT EACH STEP WITHOUT KNOWING.

I’VE INJECTED YOU WITH A STRENGTHENING LIQUID, IN ORDER TO PROLONG YOUR AGONY. YOU SHOULD SURVIVE LEAST 2 DAYS, AHAHAHAHAH!

BYE LITTLE SHIT.

Janet jumped from the slipper’s hell and stepped inside the small drone leaving Chris alone to his fate.

Time passed with the young man trying desperately to break free from the jelly pad. The substance was strong enough to keep him prisoner but with some effort he managed to move his hand buried inside the gel. However every time he moved a finger he felt like burning acid on his skin. He was able to move only the head just because it was kept outside the gel with a padded support.

Looking outside the slipper, he recognised the bed stand and the distant ceiling painted blue. He was definitely in his mom’s bedroom. With time passing by he start feeling drows and finally slipped in some sort of sleep.

Chris sleep ended by a distant explosion. He heard a rhythmic noise KA-TUM! KA-TUM! like giant high heels, becoming louder and louder. Meanwhile the giantess approached he felt the slipper prison shaking. Then he heard a low rumble. The noise had some familiar patterns and he realised that he was just hearing his mom saying something. Then there was a violent BOOM followed by a painful grinding noise.

It seems like mom has just crushed something...

Then he remembered Janet’s words

Or maybe I should say someone...

The explosions resumed until the bedroom door was opened with a terrible noise. Chris mother walked in the bedroom completely unaware of his son trapped in her left slipper. From his prison Chris saw a glimpse of his mother’s face, distorted by the perspective, moving at impossible speed toward the slipper. A giant finger with a long crimson nail grabbed the slipper raising it in the air.

Chris world was shaken up by the tremendous acceleration then another violent quake hit his back when the slippers were put down near his mom’s feet. He tried desperately to yell for attention but the pitch of his voice was just too high. Then he heard a painful scratching sound when Alice’s right foot slipped out from her shoe. A powerful smell of feet and nylons reached his tiny nose meanwhile his mom massaged the massive nylon covered foot . Her thumb worked in the toe crevices, pushing on callous sole then slipping to the mighty heel. Chris felt an hard on coming despite this was his dear mom. The low rumble this time carried some words.

MY....HURTS. ..NEED .. REST .. JANET..

The foot disappered folloed by scratching soft sound when Alice slipped her foot in the right slipper.

Then Alice slipped out her left foot from the high heel and massaged again trying to focus on the pleasure after the high heels pain. After a couple of minutes she slipped her left foot into the slipper.

Like in a slow motion Chris watched the giant foot approaching. The red long toenails were stretching the nylon. A powerful smell of feet and nylon filled the air meanwhile the light was cut off. The camera near his head turned on a small light in order to continue to record his agony. Inside the drone, under the sofa Janet was recording this unique point of view, fingering in excitement, watching her mom’s foot covering the little shit.

The giantess toes touched Chris little face then flexed pulling the slipper’s sole and slipping the foot deeper inside. The action repeated until Chris face peeped out from his mom’s giant sole with the giant nylon meshes covering on his nose. A terrible stench came out from his mom’s toes crevices.

He tried to prepare himself for the giantess standing up but nothing happened. He felt a powerful rhythmic noise coming from the foot sole and just realised it was his mom’s heartbeat.

Some time passed with Chris buried under the giantess foot. He started feeling some hope flowing trough his mind.

Maybe she noticed me. Maybe I’ll be saved...

Suddenly he heard again the low rumble.

CHORES!

The weight increased to an impossible amount when his giantess mom stood up, ready to cleanup the flat.

Janet orgasmed at the same time.

Sisters by toyman6

Sandy opened his eyes on a vast greyish surface. He tried to get his brain adjusted but it simply refused to see what he saw. There was an impossible high ceiling painted light green. On his right a massive wooden pillar raising high up to 400 feet. Three other distant pillars held high a wooden platform. Near the pillar laid his friend Matt. On the other side there was a large flat landscape where about 30 small black figures scattered around frantically. On the horizon he saw an impossibly large flat screen TV. It was too much. He collapsed on the floor trembling by fear.

After a while Sandy was able to stand up and walk toward his friend. Matt wasn't fainted. He was just sitting, shaking by fear. He saw Sandy approaching and jumped on his feet.

I think we're fucked. Did you realise where we are?

Nope, but seems quite familiar...

We are at Chris place, Sandy. That witch of his sister captured us. I saw what she did to Chris.
She trapped him in his mother's slipper.

What have to help him!

No way. We are too small. It will take hours just get to the slipper, and somebody can come in and crush us.

Come on he's our friend!

Listen, if Mrs Clark comes back... I don't want to die crushed like a bug.

Oh fuck you man. He needs our help.

You're on your own. I'm climbing this table. I have more chances to get her attention when she comes back home.

You're such a jerk Matt. Chris doesn't deserve a friend like you.

I want to live! Yo are on your own!

Sandy watched the bastard climbing up the table's leg. Then he started walking on the massive tiled floor.

His progress were slow. Each tile was for a normal person just 12 inches wide. From Sandy's perspective looked like a 70 yards giant creamy field. The biggest challenge was moving across the tile's junction. It was too large to jump so he had to climb down and walk for a while searching for a point with enough grip to move up. He didn't dare to walk inside as he feared losing his sense of direction.

After an hour or so he reached the kitchen's door. He looked with discomfort at the monstrous room thinking how long would take him to reach Chris. Maybe days.

A sudden tremor startled him. The shacking was rhythmic in a very odd way. A small vibration followed by another one a more intense. There was a pause and the pattern repeated. The vibration's intensity increased quickly becoming a powerful rumble. Something was approaching, fast. The small man collapsed on the floor when the distant apartment's door opened with a powerful explosion shacking the floor.

It was difficult for his brain to accept a such large body. The giantess was so big that the mountains he visited the last winter were were just sand castles compared to her. It was obviously Alice, Chris's mother. Her beautiful face looked distorted as Sandy barely could look past her chest. Her blonde hairs moved in a blur when she turned to close the door. Her shoes made a painful shrieking noise causing Sandy to clinch his hands on his eardrums. Then she started walking, her shiny legs were pillars, her monstrous feet encased in black high heels moving at impossible speed. Sandy desperately tried to stand up and run toward a tile junction knowing that the giantess would mistake him for a bug. He fell to the floor repeatedly, knocked down by the earthquake caused by the giantess's heels. Then the woman suddenly stopped and a low rumble filled the air. Sandy turned on his back to see Alice looking directly to him. Her eyes filled with cold determination. He watched in a slow motion her right foot raising up in the air, her giant sole covered by dust moving over on his tiny body, ready to kill.

When Alice stepped inside her home there she had a single though. Sit down, get rid of those damn shoes and relax. A look to the lounge made her beautiful face contracting in anger, she cursed silently her daughter. She saw a pile of old pizza boxes and empty beer cans. Janet didn't clean the flat, and now she had to work out the chores, before she could rest. Walking toward the bedroom she saw a small black spot on the immaculate floor.

A bug

Suddenly a thought filled her mind meanwhile her foot raised over the little creature. She lowered her foot over the bug slowly. She imagined her boss covered by her giant sole, begging for mercy. Then she pushed down gradually until she started twisting the foot slowly, grinding the helpless creature under her weight.

Sandy knew he was dead. He felt completely, utterly helpless. The monstrous sole stretched over puny body without hope to escape. He just fell on the floor, watching his death coming down. The shoe sole, a leathery ceiling covered by dust, made contact with his body but didn't crushed him yet. He felt the woman's foot heat, he wondered why she didn't killed him already when suddenly he felt the weight increasing. His death wasn't fast nor painless. He felt his body compressed like in a giant vice. His ribs started snapping. A violent blood burst came out of his mouth when his lungs collapsed. The pain across his body were unbearable, he felt his bones becoming paste. Then when the giantess started grinding him like a cigarette, the merciful blackness took him.

Disgusting insects. I hate bugs.

She moved to the bedroom, unaware of her son trapped in the slipper.

After massaging her tired feet she just remained sitting on the bed for a while, thinking only about the chores. Then with a quick resolution she shouted CHORES, moving quickly toward the kitchen to get her cleaning tools.

Chris was in hell.
His mom steps trampled the floor unaware of the little guest in her slipper. Her monstrous weight were focused perfectly on Chris's helpless body. A callous spot on the woman's sole made things even more uncomfortable.
When she stood for the first time Chris was sure he would be crushed. The pressure was impossibly high, he felt his body compacted and pushed down into the jelly. His lungs forced expelled all the air and his face wedged into a nylon mesh, literally kissing the foot skin,but he didn't die. His body resilience were improved indeed. However the jelly around his body reacted to the pressure. He felt his skin being burned by the odd substance. He tried to move in a futile attempt to escape, worsening his pain. Then the giantess took her first step.

There was a violent acceleration and the pressure along with the burning pain disappeared. Chris desperately took a breath. Then there was a sudden stop with a tremendous crash down. The giantess's foot pushed down again, this time harder as the entire woman's weight were shifted on one foot. The burning feeling was incredibly intense. Chris tried to scream but his lungs were empty. He was literally entombed under his mom's sole. The foot raised for another step, the quick breath was followed again by the crash. Chris felt his mom stopping, just standing still on his helpless body. The pressure didn't allow his lungs to work but he didn't die. He desperately tried to take a breath with no advantage. Around his body the burning was now constant and he started feeling his clothes being literally digested by the gel.

How long before the gel cuts into my skin? How long before I start dissolving? Janet said 2 days, 2 very painful days...

Alice moved quickly into the kitchen, grabbing the broom, the dustpan and a rubbish bin, not forgetting her best ally, the bug spray. She put on her rubber gloves and then moved to the lounge ready to cleanup the mess.

Janet was in ecstasy, her drone was under the shoe cabinet in the ally. From that position she watched her mom killing the little shit under her pump. Now she was amused to see her brother being punished under her mother's mighty sole.

When her mom moved into the kitchen she moved the drone under the TV stand to get a better view of the upcoming massacre. Alice came in few minutes later holding her tools of cleaning. Chris's face were an amusement. The little camera inside the slipper captured any moment of his torture. When the foot pushed down his face were buried under the nylon covered skin. When her mom took a step Janet was able to see the relief on her brother's face followed by the fear of the next step.

Matt knew Sandy were dead the moment he heard the explosion outside the lounge. The floor trembled like an earthquake then a powerful shrieking noise told him his fried were ground to paste by the giantess. Minutes passed and he finally reached the table's top. He hoped he could catch Mrs Clark attention without being mistaken bug. The floor shaking told him the giantess were walking to the lounge. Matt felt his stomach doing a somersault when the woman appeared.

Like Sandy before he felt incredibly insignificant. From the higher point of view he was able to see the goddess beautiful face when walking into the lounge holding a broom and a bug spray can. That particular cared Matt very much. The woman stood for a while on the doorstep watching the mess she had to clean. He heard a faint lament coming out from the left slipper. He felt bad for Chris but he wanted to live. Alice did not see yet the other men crawling on the distant floor. To Matt they looked like little black ants. He decided do not take any risk and laid hidden into a small groove which decorated the table's top.

Like John's mom before Alice started cleaning removing the pizza boxes. She folded each box to save space then used her left foot to crush the boxes into the bin.

Chris's predicament were getting worse. With his mom now cleaning he was crushed almost constantly by her mighty sole. Every now and then he felt the foot raising up in the air then pushing down, with intense pressure for prolonged periods of time. With this behavior the gel around his body did a quick job dissolving his clothes completely. Along with the air deprivation, the burning sensation became more intense every time he was crushed. Chris initially tried to call for help but now he just laid still, begging silently his mom to end this torture.

When the last pizza box were stuffed in the bin Alice grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floor near the coffee table when she noticed dozens of black spots near the TV stand.

Bugs...

Quickly she grabbed the bug spray ready to use it, meanwhile on the floor the Janet's former prisoners started panicking seeing the giant woman approaching. Alice looked down to these little creatures from the height of her superior femininity. The though of having her colleagues on the floor instead of simple bugs filled her mind. She didn't used the bug spray, instead she raised her left foot over the little bugs. Then crushed them hard, grinding the little creatures and her son, still trapped inside her shoe.

The remaining group of men fled and jumped into the giant tile's gap, hoping for cover from the mighty giantess's feet. Alice noticed them immediately, crouching forward she removed her gloves and with her left forefinger started crushing the bugs trapped into the tile's gap.

The little men saw the giant red fingernail approaching, the fingertip protruded ready to kill. Each push squashed several bodies into red paste.

Meanwhile in the slipper Chris were pushed down hard by his mom's toes. Alice's nyloned heels stood high from the slipper's sole with her full weight focused completely on his tiny body. The jelly prison burned like hell. He had only one single though in his mind PLEASE MOM STOP IT. PLEASE MOMMY STOP THIS TORTURE!. His eyes were full of tears , he now cried all the time feeling the desperate situation, feeling the incoming death at the feet of his own mother.

Shortly Alice got tired of this game. She raised on her feet full height and pointed the bug spray over the few survivors. The tiny men stood frozen in utter terror when her giant manicured finger pushed the top nozzle, dispensing death, like an ancient goddess of the past. It didn't took too much for the small people to be affected by the deadly poison. It began with their hands and legs shaking followed by violent convulsions which forced them on the floor. Then they lost completely the control of their bodies. It didn't took too much for their lungs to stop working properly but the pain they suffered were horrendous. Finally the death took them, one by one. Alice squatted again on her toes watched with pleasure the vermin die. When all the movement stopped she grabbed the broom and with a quick sweep pushed them into the pile of dust she was collecting.

Later in the evening Alice sat on the couch, watching a romantic movie on the TV. She rested her cute feet on the coffee table, wiggling her toes with pleasure.

Matt found himself in a very uncomfortable position. Mrs Clark's nyloned heel covered his hiding place the soft skin pushed were his ceiling moving every time the giant woman shifted her position, threatening to crush him at any time. Still fearing the giantess he decided to move in a safer position and slowly crawled into the groove, reaching the table's top. He had few seconds to taste his freedom, he looked with fear to the monstrous foot near him, then a low rumble told him he was discovered. He reacted quickly and escaped the heel crashing on his previous spot. The gust of wind generated by the foot swept him away, near the table's edge. Matt laid on his back terrified. Mrs Clark was holding her slipper raised high in the sky, her face contracted in a disgusted frown, with her cold blue eyes ready to kill. Then she slapped the shoe over his tiny body. Matt didn't think. He was driven only by utter terror and primordial instinct. He wanted to live and the only escape to the impending death were the table's edge. He jumped, just in time. A millisecond after the giant slipper crashed on the table, where he was.

In the left slipper Chris were falling asleep, because of the tiredness and because of the pain which was still aching is body. He didn't know how much damage already suffered from the gel. He didn't see any hope his mom would notice him. He tried to call her from inside the slipper but the voice's pitch were ultrasonic and Alice just couldn't hear the desperate cries of her son.

He was startled by the now familiar low rumble that was his mother's voice. He felt her hand descending and grabbing the right slipper, then a violent crash followed by another low rumble. The slipper was put back on the floor and with horror he watched again the monstrous toes approaching his little body.

No, please no! Mommy please don't crush me anymore! Please!

Quickly the foot slipped back in place and again the woman stood up unknowingly over her son. One step, two, then she stood still. Chris felt a violent acceleration when Alice raised her left foot and then crushed down Matt which died immediately, ground to paste under the giantess foot. Like many other before him.

Alice considered briefly if calling a pest control then she sat again on the couch. In that moment her cellphone rang.

Hello! This is Alice Clark speaking.
Hi Alice it's Donna. Listen carefully, do not look alarmed and do not say anything suspicious. I need to come to your place right now. Get ready to come out with me.
Alice remained speechless for few seconds. Then she answered to her friend.

Ok, I was planning to stay home tonight but I'd like a couple of drinks with you.
Fine. See you soon.

Alice turned off the TV, and went to her bedroom. She put on some light make up a pair of nice trousers and flat ballet shoes. As soon as she was ready the doorbell rang and Donna greeted her old friend. At same time, from the woman right chunky heel an invisible device came out.

Lets go.
Do you have any news for me, Donna?
We'll speak meanwhile drinking. I know a nice place where we can have nice drinks.

The two women left the flat, leaving the captive and his sister again alone.

Janet couldn't believe the lucky she had. She was waiting for her mom to go to bed before enlarging herself and slip back in her room. Now she got the opportunity to check the damage on her brother's body. Janet stepped out from the drone, outside and enlarged herself to the normal size. She walked to her mom's bedroom then she shrunk to 10 inches. Small enough to hear Chris's voice.

She sat on the slipper's heel, noticing something wrong. The little shit were missing. Looking with a spotlight she saw that the entire jelly cushion went missing and was replaced by the normal slipper's sole.
She couldn't understand what happened as she checked the camera into the slipper before stepping out from the drone. Chris was trapped for sure.
Janet suddenly jumped on her feet and pushed the button to return to normal size but nothing happened. Smelling something bad coming she started pushing the enlarge button furiously until a slight movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention.
Janet moved quickly to catch the intruder, in that precise moment everything turned black.

Epilogue by toyman6

It was the first day in two weeks when Chris didn't wake up screaming. He calmly opened his eyes, staring at the plastic ceiling. He went out of the bed thinking of his life which was turned upside down the day after his birthday party. He walked past an half empty bottle of water twice his size. There was a a dispenser from where he filled up a glass of water, trying to wash away the sleep. He decided to take a shower downstairs then he just sat down. He looked thoughtful to the outside world, through the plastic window of the dollhouse which was now his new home. After a while he felt a familiar tremor when his mom walked into his bedroom.

After Mark's death Alice castigated herself unconsciously. Except for the work's dress code she wore clothes with unexciting colours like grey or faint white, appearing older than her real age of 43. The happenings of two weeks ago had brought back the real Alice though.

Chris stared speechless at his beautiful mother. She dyed her hairs with a golden blonde colour. A black satin dress covered her body enhancing her firm breasts and the shape of her hips. Her beautiful legs were covered with shear dark nylons, a pair of black open toe slingback high heels encased her beautiful feet.

The giantess walked by the dollhouse and grabbed Chris in a gentle fist. The young man braced the giant red fingernails when he was pulled up to his mom's face. Her red lips parted showing a perfect set of white teeth.


GOOD MORNING DARLING. I HOPE YOU SLEPT BETTER LAST NIGHT.
Thanks mom, I had no nightmares this time. Are you going to the ceremony?
YES, PROBABLY I'LL STAY OUT THE ENTIRE DAY. I'VE LEFT YOU SOME FOOD IN THE KITCHEN, THEN WE'LL HAVE A DECENT DINNER TONIGHT.
Thank you mommy.


Buried deep in Alice's flesh the young man's member came to life. Chris felt embarrassed, he knew that getting excited by his own mother was bad. However he was also aware of the shoots of pleasure who gave him the feeling of being held in a giant woman's hand. Alice noticed the hard protruding, a smile appeared on her beautiful face.


THERE'S NO TIME FOR HAVING FUN DARLING. I'LL GIVE YOU A REWARD TONIGHT IF YOU ARE A GOOD BOY MASSAGING YOUR MOMMY TIRED FEET.


Alice looked forward to the sisterhood ceremony. She would take again the leadership she gave up after killing her husband. She blew Chris a gentle kiss and put her own son into the dollhouse, walking away. Chris watched with desire his mom's heels raising from the shoe sole when she walked away. He listened to her steps fading in the distance, then he got dressed and went out from the dollhouse. Chris's size was 6 inches, the max allowed by the shrinker. He had some sort of freedom in the giant house thanks to the freedom to change is size. He could just shrink to ant size and slip under the doors. There was also a mini drone which helped Chris to move on different levels. However today he decided to walk with his mind coming back to two weeks before.

Chris was sure his destiny was sealed the moment the last friend was crushed like a bug. Nobody knew he was trapped inside his mom's slipper. He was very happy when Alice decided to get out as he desperately needed a break from his mom's foot. When the giantess's footsteps faded in the distance, he stared the outside world inhaling freely the deep foot smell mixed with the slipper's odour and a deep nylonish background scent. He was aware of the arousal that the odour was causing. Chris's member came back to life quickly pushing trough the jelly, burning like hell because of the sudden pressure. A shriek came out of his mouth. In that very moment he noticed a shadow outside the slipper. Chris thought that his tormentor was coming to tease him again.

The camera near his head had a flash, then it died. Outside the slipper the shadow became more clear, Chris saw a giant woman grabbing the slipper and raising it up to her lovely red lips. The goddess spoke.

YOU ARE SAVED.

Then the world went black.

When Chris came back from his sleep he noticed two things. He was free to move and he had a strange tight jumpsuit covering his body. He was sleeping into a slightly illuminated room with no apparent openings. From the outside he heard faint voices, a woman was crying meanwhile another woman was explaining something.

.....HE WAS SHRUNK SEVERAL TIMES SO THE MAX SIZE HE CAN NOW GET IS 6 INCHES. WE INJECTED HIM WITH THE SOFTENING SERUM. THERE'S NO RISK HE CAN GET CRUSHED.
DID HE SUFFER?
WE ANAESTHETISED HIM DURING THE PROCEDURE. YOUR SON IS NOW SAFE, ALICE.
DID YOU CATCH THE AUTHOR OF THIS MESS?
WE BELIEVE SO. THE INTERROGATION IS UNDER WAY, WE HOPE FOR A FULL CONFESSION SOON.
CAN I SEE MY SON NOW?
SURE.


Chris saw the top ceiling sliding, what he saw in the outside left him speechless. Two giantesses stared at him. On the left there was the same woman who saved him. On the right his own mother, her eyes red by the recent crying. Chris stepped backward until he bumped into the wall.

DARLING, IS ALL OVER. PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE UNDER MY FOOT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

A giant manicured hand grabbed him in a gentle fist. Chris felt like an electric shock when he touched his mother's skin. He saw his reflection in the red thumb's fingernail. He braced the giant finger, trying to conceal the sudden erection.

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAPPY TO SEE ME AFTER ALL. WE'LL DISCUSS OUR RELATIONSHIP LATER. NOW PLEASE REST IN MY PURSE, WE ARE GOING HOME.

She let Chris lay down on her open palm like on a soft sofa. A gentle kiss and then he was put into a safe pocket, in his mother's purse.

Chris reached his mother's bedroom. He wasn't hungry. He had a different hunger to fullfill.

Yeah, that day I was saved from the death. But that very day my obsession started.

Chris walked to the slippers left near the bed. He moved to the left one, his former prison. The smell coming from the inside aroused him. He caressed the wedge heel, moving his face on the imprint left by his mom's heel.

Chris shrunk himself to half inch, He stepped inside the smelly cavern of his mom's slipper. He removed his clothes then pushed his penis into the soft velvet, caressing the inner sole, over the dark imprints left by his mother's toes.

He knew that was sick. Getting aroused by his mother's feet. But he couldn't help, he knew he developed a terrible addiction. He tried to tell that to his mother but she didn't care. She knew that sooner or later he will meet a nice girl within the sisterhood and he will marry her. Until then she decided to let him to enjoy freely his mother's feet and shoes.

Chris climaxed on the slipper's sole. He laid down on his back over the spot which held him prisoner, imagining the moment when his mom will come back from the ceremony. The very moment when her foot will slip down and crush his little body under her sole. The new serum was impressive, he could be crushed to paste and regain shape in seconds. He did this several times before, with his mom giggling every time because of the squishy feeling under her toes. After all she was enjoying the relationship as well.

Janet knew she was doomed. She opened her eyes in the pitch black prison. She felt her body unable to move, half buried in a jelly compound. Deep enough to prevent her to escape. Shallow enough to expose her body to excruciating crushing pain. A smell of leather, mixed with new fabric told her she was prisoner into a brand new shoe. A faint laughter came out of her mouth as she accepted her failure. She won't get her vengeance after all.

How long will it pass before the designated woman will slip her foot in the shoe, crushing without mercy her tiny body, Janet little did know. There was a man in the other shoe which cried faintly. She didn't talk with him. She just waited in this dark limbo wondering where her plan failed.

Janet destiny was decided when she dropped Aaron at his girlfriend's place. Janet expected Katie to find the little man which would be added to her collection of shrunken slaves. However Donna was very lucky to find her daughter's boyfriend. After interrogating the little guy she was sure something very fishy was going on. A rapid check on the surveillance system on Alice's flat confirmed her fears. Chris was in mortal danger and she had to act fast. She asked her friend Lynn to sneak in Alice's flat using a cloaked drone to free Alice's son from his prison, then wait for his executioner.

After being stunned Janet regained her consciousness only to find herself strapped on the same slipper used to torture Aaron. The procedure was quick and brutal, adapted to the feminine body. She had her breasts crushed by Donna's giant thumb. She had her womanhood violated with a toothpick. She was crushed without mercy under Donna's foot. Janet endured the torture trying to keep her mouth shout, she knew very well the destiny of traitors within the sisterhood. The last torture method eventually broke her will. When she was strapped under the threaded sole of an high heel boot, the pain was too much. The threads pushed deeply into her soft flesh causing excruciating pain in any part of her body. The giantess pushed down her foot in controlled strikes keeping Janet's body in a constant broken state. The pain of the crush was added to the pain of the body rebuilding. When she was allowed to speak she confessed everything. Her father's killing, Chris's friends kidnapping, John's death, Aaron and the many men sacrificed under her mother's feet. The purposely way to keep Alice busy meanwhile her brother was burned by the digesting jelly. Then there was the sentence.

The sisterhood council didn't sentenced Janet to death. They decided that let the woman die would be a punishment too light. The protection chip implanted in the young lady was removed and destroyed. It was replaced with a different one which preserved only the knowledge of the actions, leaving the bearer's identity in complete oblivion. This measure was for Alice's benefit only. She suffered enough, she didn't need to know that her daughter was the cause of death of her husband. Janet was injected with an estra charge of softening liquid to keep her body capable to recover her shape for at least 3 years. Then they put the woman into a very special high heel shoe.

Janet was startled when the box was lifted and carried in a crowded room. She heard the women whispering in outer giant world. She tried to stay calm but her heart was running fast. Janet heard a clear solemn voice.

TODAY IS A DAY OF JOY.
PLEASE JOIN ME IN GREETING OUR NEW LEAD SISTER.
BRING ME THE SHOES.

Janet braced herself, that was the moment. She was going to be underfoot, for the rest of her life. The box was filled by light when the mistress of ceremony opened the lid. A gloved hand grabbed both shoes and put them on the ground.

INSIDE THE RIGHT SHOE THERE IS SOMEBODY WHO ANNOYED YOU.
INTO THE LEFT SHOE THERE IS SOMEBODY WHO MADE YOU SUFFER.

The giantess looked into the right shoe and a smile appeared on ther beautiful face. Her former boss lied trapped on sole. She slipped her right foot over his fat body with great satisfaction.

Inside the left shoe Janet looked up. She saw a leg covered in sheer nylons. The giantess's body shifted when she put on the right shoe. Then the left foot raised up in the air, toes pointed toward the shoe opening. In the last moment before the foot slipped into the shoe Janet caught the giantess's face. Her blood became ice.

Oh God! Mom, not mom, not under your foot, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........

Alice slipped her beautiful foot into the shoe, sealing her daughter under her sole, crushing her merciless for the rest of her life.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4781