Retirement and other gifts of joy. by lazyb
Summary:

An older millionaire, who just retired, finds a way to deal with the problems at home, like his wife without becoming bored.  

 


Categories: Humiliation, Middle Age (50+), Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Mouth Play, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/f, M/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 7106 Read: 58813 Published: December 30 2014 Updated: January 11 2015
Story Notes:

Hi Giantess/Giant world!!! Here is another one of my stories, this time with shrunken men and women, and yes there is sex in it!  If you don't like this type of stuff, don't open it up and read it.  

If you do and you like let me know.  Give it a star or two, and let us chat.  Thanks for your time.

Please rate this, whoever it is that is reading it...and thank you so much that I already got over 2000 reads on it!!! Hug from me!!!  I love you all!

1. Accidents can happen. by lazyb

2. Try to keep your temper. by lazyb

3. Fighting violence with an act of violence. by lazyb

4. Saturday by lazyb

5. Rape scene by lazyb

6. Saturday Night by lazyb

7. Good Morning...now get to work! by lazyb

8. Escape and arrive. by lazyb

9. Breaking up is a mouth full! by lazyb

10. happy end? by lazyb

Accidents can happen. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

About what happened to Jose.  

Friday.

“Mierda!” yelled Jose the 55 year old Gardner. Jose has been working for the McGill family 25 years now. Jose experienced a lot of thing in his life, but this time he did not know what in the hell had hit him. He found himself shrunk. It was 11:00 in the morning on Saturday. He found himself naked after he managed to crawl out of his pants, noticing how his underwear stank. He noticed how the area he was working in next to the flowerbed on the fence seemed to be miles apart from the house.

He pinched himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. Jose thought about how his own family in Mexico, how he was lucky enough to be born in Houston, Texas. He also thought about his wife who just divorced him, and took everything he had except for this bullshit job by these white rich hypocrites, who he never really understood. Jose was confused and angry!

Jose tipped over the bucket, which he had used for the weeds with all of his strength and pushed weeds out, went over his gloves, carried one of them into the bucket, and tried his best to hide in it. Jose wanted to figure out what was going on.

Mr. McGill 63 year is an old freshly retired millionaire. Mr. McGill woke up that morning, and kissed his wife good-bye as she decided to take another short vacation, yet again, to a beauty farm in France for the weekend.  After the taxi drove her off to the airport, he went to his office, turn on his lab-top, and surfed around in diverse sex-websites.  After a few hours and a half a bottle of whiskey, he then decided to look at some of the presents his got at his retirement party.
“Shrink-Ray? You've got to be joking...right?” he said to himself as he pointed it out of the open window at the Gardner without thinking too much about it, while pulling he trigger. Nothing appeared to have happened. The plastic pistole shacked a little, a small flash of light came out. The Gardner still seemed to be knelt down in place on the fence, in the same position as before. Nothing.

Mr. McGill then turned his attention back to the chat rooms, chatting with younger women, trying to hook up a date for the night, knowing that his wife was definitely not coming back until Monday.
Mr. McGill is what one calls a sugar-daddy. He enjoys to have sex with younger women, sometimes even with younger men. He enjoyed taking them out to eat and/or shopping, then having sex with them in a hotel. Between Mr. and Mrs. McGill is nothing anymore. No sex life, no doing anything with each other. Mrs. McGill is constantly going to France for one reason or another. Mr. McGill also knows that she even had an affair with the Gardner Jose a while ago, but it was never of any real significance to him. Mr. McGill also found Jose sexy, even-though Jose was just about as old as he was.

Mr. McGill glanced out of the window again where the gardener was. This time he noticed a pile of clothing. He then took out of the desk a pair of mini-binoculars. Mr. McGill added one plus one together and looked down on the floor at his shrink-ray and got up and ran into the garden, carefully walking across the lawn toward the spot on the fence where Jose was working.

“Jose are you here anywhere? Look buddy let me find you, alright. I am not going to do any harm to you or anything. Oh there you are...” Mr. McGill said noticing how strange the bucket looked with the weeds laying in front of it. Mr. McGill then picked up the bucket seeing Jose's head and sticking out of the top of a glove. Mr. McGill chuckled.

Try to keep your temper. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Mr. McGill breaks it down to Jose.

Jose did not know what to say, or do. He could feel how the bucket he was in had gotten raised, and could see the giant face getting closer looking down at him. Jose tried with all his might to get into the glove completely, to hide himself, but the glove was too small.

“Now there you are. Now hold still...”
Mr. McGill told Jose picking him up out of the bucket, pulling the glove off of his body noticing how strange it was holding another human being in the palm of his hand, feeling the warmth. Feeling how hairy Jose was, seeing his bearded face, feeling his nakedness, knowing that he was scared. He then took Jose with him into his office, and placed Jose on his desk next to the lab-top.
“Now stay there, and shut-up. I need a second to think!” Mr. McGill said.

Mr. McGill got out his bottle of whiskey, filled up another glass and drank it. He then filled up the glass again, placed the glass on the desk, fished out an old pop bottle top out of the trash and dipped it in the whiskey glass, filling it up and placed it on the desk.
Mr. McGill opened up the desk-drawer, took his glasses out and put them on, looked down at Jose, who was looking right back up at him.  Mr. McGill was fascinated, not knowing what he was supposed to do next. “Now just hold still will you!” Mr. McGill said reaching out for the gardener.

Jose found himself looking up into the face of Mr. McGill. He then could see Mr. McGill's hand reach out for him, feeling how his finger gently wrapped themselves around his waist and upper body and easily lifted him up out of the drawer.  Mr. McGill had soft hands, not like his.  "He probably never worked an honest day in his whole life!" Jose thought to himself

“Here drink this. It might make you feel better. Please don't be scared. Like I said, I am not planning on doing any harm to you.” Mr. McGill said giving Jose the pop bottle top filled up with whiskey.

Jose grabbed the pop bottle tops with both of his tiny hands, and almost dropped it, because its weight.
He then managed to drink out of it, but half of it spilled out all over his face, body, and Mr. McGill's fingers, because it was brighter than his mouth.

Mr. McGill giggled, because it all seemed funny he then took the glass from the table and drank out of it.

“Cheers!” Is what Mr. McGill said, taking the pop bottle top from Jose, and placing it back down on the table, with his other hand, trying to fight the idea of licking the whiskey from Jose's gorgeous tiny body.

“Now listen, I got a shrink-ray from one of my colleagues as a going-away present. I was not aware that it really works. I thought it was just some kind of a joke. But as we both know now... it does.”
Mr. McGill said in an arbitrarily fashion looking down at the man being held in his hand, studying him, smiling.
“Well, you could use it again sir and make me back to fucking normal bendejo! It's now really fucking nice you know!” Jose yelled, because he was frustrated.

“I'll have to think about that first....Jose... You see I am not to sure if it works like that.” Mr. McGill replied placing Jose on the desk, as he reached down and picked up the shrink-ray, looking at it, looking for some kind of a switch, only finding a safety lock on the side of it and nothing else.
He then locked it.

“It appears to have no other function as to shrink. Sorry Jose but we'll be having keeping you here a bit longer here. Maybe it'll wear-off in a few days? Other than that your kind of cute! You know. I could imagine having some fun with you!”

Mr. McGill said to Jose who then started to stamp and stomp around on the desktop in a furious fashion kicking of the pencils, throwing erasers around, flipping his middle finger off at Mr.McGill.

Fighting violence with an act of violence. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Jose flips out. Mr. McGill enjoys it.

Mr. McGill watched as Jose pitched a fit and got strangely aroused. Mr. McGill allowed this temper tantrum to go on for a few minutes, then he was completely amused. He then put his right hand down on Jose forcing him on the desk top, laying him down in place, feeling him squirm around underneath his hand.

He noticed the force his had, the violence, how much stronger he was, this was first time in his life that he felt power!
“Now now little fellow. Temper temper. You are not the boss here. You have here nothing to say! Now this is the deal! When I lift my hand back up you are going to clean everything back up and put back in its proper place, or I'll have to fire you! Maybe it would be a bit more amusing to punish you? After all... you did have an affair with my wife about 10 years ago, or did you imagine that I never caught whiff of it?” Mr. McGill said with hint of amusement underneath his breathe.

“Go on ahead and fire me you sick bastard! I'm fucked anyways! And, by the way, your wife came onto me!
It's not all my fault alone. Pinche Chucha! I never planned on taking her away from you. She told me all about you, your impotent. Well maybe I should have let her know that I am too. She never got knock-up did she? Just go on and kill me, and be done with you it will you! I have no family anymore anyways! My wife done went and left me. The only thing I really got left in this life is finance problems.” Jose kept on yelling and going on until Mr. McGill put more pressure down on his body, feeling how easy it would be to squash him to death, hearing, and feeling through his hand how Jose was unable to breathe, gently placing the top of his middle finger on Jose's tiny face, wondering if you could squash his skull. This was a totally new experience, totally fascinated feeling his heart beat faster, feeling how he was getting aroused, how his cock was starting to get harder.

“Don't make me do things that we both really don't intend on having here Jose. Not now anyways. As I said... Clean up the mess you just made or I'll have to make it more clear just who the hell the boss is here mister! Am I making myself clear?!” Mr. McGill said in a orderly way and let back up on Jose enough that he was able to breathe again. “Okay okay!” Jose said now coughing between his words, more scared than ever.

Mr. McGill then took his hand off of Jose and watched as his little gardener put the pencils back in the plastic box. Mr. McGill felt good! So much power! He could feel his cock getting harder.

He wondered why he acted so dominate. Maybe he drank too much. He also knew that he had in that moment absolutely no control over himself.
He then gentle put Jose in his desk drawer, and locked it up, and went out into the garden and gathered up Jose's clothes, and tools and put them in the the garden shack where Jose has his locker, and personal stuff.
He then went back in his office, opened the desk-drawer and found Jose totally knock- out.
Mr. McGill found an old antic wooden wine box to keep Jose in. He then wrapped Jose up in a hankerchief, put him in the wine box and shut and locked it up.
And placed it next to the bed on the nightstand where the telephone is.
Saturday by lazyb
Author's Notes:

An erotic moments ends with a telephone call.

Saturday.

It was 09:00a.m. in the morning. Mr. McGill went through his normal routine, going into the bathroom taking care of his personal hygiene, and everything. After he got out of the shower he remember what had happened the day before.

“Oh how thoughtless of me...” Mr. McGill said to himself without drying himself off, swiftly going naked over to the bed opening up the wooden box, looking down in it at Jose. Mr. McGill was relieved to see that the tiny Gardner was still alive and finally awake!

Jose's did not sleep well that night. Mr. McGill gave him a couple of handkerchiefs to use a blankets, but the wooden floor in the box was too hard, and he stilled smelled like the whiskey, and had a slight hangover. Jose could hear how the giant man snored almost all night long as-well. After Mr. McGill finally opened the box up and let in the fresh air, he too was at least a tiny bit relieved.
Just then, at the same time the phone rang.
Mr. McGill put his finger on his lips looking down at Jose to let him know to keep his mouth shut.
He then picked up the telephone receiver.

“Hello.” Mr. McGill
“Hi honey it's me your wife, just wanted to make sure that every-thing's fine. Are you surviving the weekend alone? Are you really alone in bed?” Mrs. McGill asked in smart-assed fashion.
“Oh yes, funny that you ask. I do have a tiny surprise when you get back on Monday dear. How is it in France?” Mr. McGill.
“Oh really! A surprise? I wonder what it could be this time. Please no chocolate, or diamonds.
I am sick and tired of the same old same old you know! Maybe you should stop buying me stuff, dear. It is getting even more boring living with you, you know. But France, on the other hand is great!”Mrs. McGill
“No no none of that, and you may not even get over the shock of it all darling...so see you on Monday when you get back, darling! Nice hearing from you. (Mrs. McGill hung up.) And this time it will not cost anything.” Mr. McGill said with an evil smile on his lips.

Mrs.McGill played with thoughts of staying in France, divorcing Mr. McGill, even-though she had never worked a single solitary day in her life, and without his money she would have never had such a luxurious time.
She knew that she was going to leave him. She was just waiting for a reason to do so. “Well I do get half of it you know...” Mrs. McGill said under her breathe after tossing her smart-phone in her purse, taking another drink of champagne, flirting with the younger bartender, who would be going to bed with her later on that night, for a monetary sum of 500 Euros.

 

Mr. McGill placed the receiver back on the hook, unaware that the whole of the time his attention was on Jose. Jose stood there with a handkerchief wrapped around his body like a toga, watching how this naked old wet giant was talking to his wife on the telephone the whole time staring down at him stroking his already hard cock. Seeing how water drops rolled down from his gray mustache, and down his arms onto his hands. Jose could see how Mr. McGill hung the phone back-up, and now was reaching out for him with his free hand, his other hand was stroking his cock. Jose back- up into the corner of the box.
Rape scene by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Jose gets to know Mr. McGill if he wants to or not.

Jose back- up into the corner of the box.
“Hey what the fuck! Hombre no! What are you planing on doing, don't rape me! HOMBRE!!!” Jose yelled, but Mr. McGill already fished him out of the box.
“Now now Jose, just relax.” Mr. McGill said pulling the handkerchief off of Jose's body placing a wet warm kiss on his chest.
“We have to talk, you and me.” Mr. McGill said as his laid on his stomach on his bed, placing Jose on a pillow, looking at him with his face in his hands standing on his elbows.
Jose heart was beating fast and he did not know what was coming. He could see Mr. McGill's huge face, his his gray mustache, the smile he had and his wet lips, his teeth, and the water that was still rolling down his face from the shower.
Mr. McGill giggled like a school child, fascinated with the fact of how scared Jose had become.
Jose stood up and started to grab the handkerchief and started to cover himself up, but Mr. McGill used his pointer finger, and swapped his legs out from behind and watched as Jose fell onto the pillow again. He then took the handkerchief, and blew his nose on it.
“Do you still plan on using this?” Mr. McGill asked as he then pulled the pillow up underneath his face rubbing his nose softly on the right and left side of Jose's face, kissing him on his chest, feeling how Jose's dick also hardened up against his chin.


“I do not want to have sex with you sir!!” Jose managed to yell our loud.
Mr. McGill raised his head up and studied his little toy for a second unsure of what of say to that.
“Then don't!” Is all that Mr. McGill could answer as he lowered his face back down and giggled and carried on with the pleasure.
Jose could smell, and taste the toothpaste on Mr. McGill's breathe, feel the warmth from his lips, and feel the coldness of his nose. Jose was completely helpless and could not fight back, so he gave into the pleasure.

“Oh now what just happened here. Are you getting off on me my little latino garden dwarf? Now come on now jerk it of for me I want you to make it spit for me. You want me to help?” Mr. McGill asked without taking a break and started to lick his private parts. Lifting Jose's legs in the air, licking his ass, spreading his legs apart, feeling Jose's hard dick on the tip of his tongue. They were both moaning of pleasure. Mr. McGill then grabbed Jose and spun around and sat up on the bed with his back on the wall, holding Jose in both of his hands.
“Now it's your turn stud! Jerk yourself off for me!!!” Mr. McGill ordered.
Jose started to work his cock looking up at this older giant man who was lost in excitement. Jose too was a bit lost in the moment, and just before he came Mr. McGill forced his arms down on his sides.
“Not too fast Jose, I am just starting. Time to meet your new friend.” Mr. McGill said lowering Jose down slightly pressing his body against his huge cock, with his face directly under the back part of the head.
“Now lick it! I want to feel your tiny tongue movements. Torment my dick, teach me something new Jose! Come on now you little whore. Come on treat me right!” Mr. McGill commanded, and Jose did as he was told.

Jose thought that he would puke, and was scared, but Mr. McGill's skin was clean and did not stink at all, and his cock was almost hot. Jose could taste the salty pre-cum which started to gather on the peak of head, which was only inches away from his face. All in all it was not so bad after all.

Before he knew what was going on Mr. McGill switch hands, spit in the the free one and rubbed it all over Jose's face and the top of his cock moaning and laughing. “I wonder if you made my wife moan like you I am right now. You are a cute little whoring bastard!” Mr. McGill said taking more saliva from his mouth rubbing Jose against his cock slowly. “Hey be careful sir!!!! It is starting to hurt!!!! Please don't squash me!” Jose yelled “Oh how thoughtless of me.” Mr. McGill said bring Jose back up to his face, licking him all over his body. Wondering how good the orgasm would be if he were to jerk himself of with Jose's hot little body anyways, playing with the idea of doing it. Until all at once Jose came. Jose had an orgasm and his tiny body stiffened up, and Mr. McGill could taste Jose's cum. Mr. McGill who was lost in the excitement feeling how the little man changed his posture in his hand, while gazing upon him had an orgasm too!” Jose passed-out in Mr.McGill's hand. Mr.McGill simply stared for a few minutes at his new sex toy, pleased with his performance. “You know what I'll make you a deal, you be nice to me and I'll be nice to you! Now it's about time to take you into the bathroom and clean you up.” Mr. McGill concluded getting up off the the bed with Jose in his hands going back into the bathroom.
Saturday Night by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Dinner time for human pets.

Mr. McGill hoped that he did not kill Jose. Jose was laying sleeping in the wooden box all day long.

Mr. McGill had made some fried potatoes, and sausages, got out a bottle of red wine and sat at the dinner table with Jose, who was sleeping in his wooden box with the top opened up.

It was around 8 p.m. Jose awoke, and could smell the fresh fried food, and could hear classic music in the back ground. Mr. McGill had placed a small saucer filled with water in the box. Jose sat up with back pain, and looked up, only to see Mr. McGill eating, pulling a piece of sausage from his fork with his teeth, then taking a huge wine glass to this lips and slurping loudly the red wine out of it, smelling it placing his nose in the glass as he then washed it all down in one final gulp.

Mr. McGill finally noticed that Jose was sitting up, and placed his fork on the table and looked closer into the box.
“Now that is nice surprise to see that you're awake again. My goodness you slept all day long.
I almost imagined you were dead. Would you like something to eat? It is dinner time you know. Look I've placed a saucer of water for you there in front of you if you're thirsty. You must be thirsty little man! Now go on now don't be shy, or do I have to force feed you?” Mr. McGill said rubbing pointer finger along Jose's back. It actually felt good Jose thought to himself, how Mr. McGill's finger massaged his back.

Mr. McGill then mashed up one of the fried potatoes with his fork and scratched it up from his plate with his knife onto the fork and shoveled it onto the wooden floor of the box next to Jose, beside the saucer full of water which Jose was drinking out of with his hands.

Jose felt like a dog. Being fed and misused from this spoiled old millionaire. This was humiliating, Jose was angry, but he was hungry. Jose went over to the potato mass and started to eat with his hands. Jose could feel how this giant man was staring at him the whole time, smiling and giggling. Jose was frustrated, but he was alive. Jose wished he could turn back time and not have gone to work yesterday, but it was too late now. Jose hoped that he could at least have some time to digest this bit of food, before Mr. McGill gets aroused again.


“Now eat it all little man, there will be nothing more till tomorrow! Anyways people like your are used to being dirty, living in filth, and nastiness. I'll clean you up later. Do be sure of that!”
Mr. McGill said watching as Jose was eating the mashed up potato mass with both of his hands, enjoying how the fat was going all over his face, how Jose occasionally looked back up at him, feeling his cock starting to rise again.

Mr. McGill almost forgot himself that he too had a plate full of food in front of him.
Mr. McGill smiled and started to eat again. Jose started to want to say something, Mr. McGill understood that he wanted to know when his wife was coming home. Mr. McGill simply told him, in an arbitrarily manner, to shut up and keep on eating or he'd be forced to punish him.

Jose complied.

After they got done eating Mr. McGill took Jose and the box upstairs to the bedroom. Mr. McGill put Jose on his chest on top of his stomach, between his tits, and pulled the cover up over his naked body allowing Jose to look out at the TV.
He and Jose watched T.V. until late in the night, and fell asleep together. This is how they called it a night.
Good Morning...now get to work! by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Mr.McGill is getting used to being the boss, Jose is not fitting into the role of being his bitch.

Sunday Jose awoke, with a rush of cold air hearing how Mr. McGill was yawning loudly. As he finally came to himself and looked around he could see that he was cuddled up to his dick, feeling the hair from Mr. McGill's crotch on his back. He felt strange. He cold tell that Mr. McGill had already sat up and was looking down at him, with a glass of water in his hand.

“Oh what a nice view, I do have of you. Did you sleep well with your new partner, last night? His name is dick.” Mr. McGill said laughing. Jose let go and back up from Mr. McGill's best piece, only to get pushed back down in place, seeing how it was starting to rise and shine. “No no little man, not like like. Time to get to work whore man. I need some satisfaction this morning!” Mr. McGill said looking down at Jose and his cock.

Jose felt helpless, and was crying, but did as he was told. Mr. McGill watched for a while, and turned on the TV and let Jose get him off, until he noticed that Jose was crying. Mr. McGill then grabbed Jose and lifted him up.

“What are you crying about Jose. Does it hurt or something? Come on now I can see that you also have a woody.” Mr. McGill said as he started to lick and Jose on his private part. Jerking him self off with his other hand.

Jose could smell Mr. McGill's bad breathe and taste the cool water dripping from his mustache. He could feel the soft skin of his hand holding him there, hear how Mr. McGill was moaning, and see how Mr. McGill was also shedding a tear, because he was enjoying every minute of it.

Jose decided fall into the passion of the moment. Jose grabbed onto his own cock and jerked it off on Mr. McGill's tongue, letting out a scream, shaking his legs rapidly, as he came.

Mr. McGill tasted the salty sperm spent by Jose, and felt how his tiny body stiffened up, how his legs shook, and heard his scream. He then took another drink of water out of his glass, placed the glass on the table, filled his hand up with spit and started jerking himself off. “Now listen Jose. I am going to hold you up to my nipple and I want you to lick it and bite it!” Mr. McGill commanded placing Jose's face up to his nipple.

Jose did as he was told being held by this old giant in his hand like a G.I. Joe action figure.

Mr. McGill was lost in emotion, feeling the pleasure of Jose's nipple torture, enjoying it. He was massaging his cock at the same time. Right before he came he changed hands and used Jose's body, spitting all over Jose first, licking him placing more saliva all over his chest, face, and private parts.

Jose puked after it all was done, finding himself held up against the massive cock, covered up in spit and sperm. Jose thought about committing suicide for the first time in his life.

Mr. McGill on the other hand sat there for a few seconds and enjoyed the afterglow, feeling his sex toy in his hand held on tight to his best piece, wondering how long it has been since the last time he had so much sex in his life.

Mr. McGill then got up took Jose with in the bathroom, humming a tune, on his way to take care of their personal hygiene, more happy than ever. The phone rang again, but Mr. McGill just let the answering machine take care of the rest. He did not want anything more to do with his wife! Not until tomorrow that is...

Escape and arrive. by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Jose escapes and Mrs. McGill finally gets back home.

Monday

Jose would have never have imagined being in the position he was now. Before he got shrunk and sexually misused by Mr. McGill, his life wasn't really everything that he had imagined anyways, and that all he had left in this life was a load of bills. Jose woke up again in bed with Mr. McGill in his underwear, but this time Mr. McGill was still asleep, and thanks God...his cock was too.

Jose managed to squirm out of the underwear and make his way between Mr. McGill's legs, on the outside of the blanket, without Mr. McGill waking up. Looking over at the digital clock on the nightstand he could see that it was 4 a.m. Jose then decided to clime down the blanket, which hung over the bed, the rest of the way onto the floor.

He then made his way through the house, only to find out that there was no way out of the house. All at once, he heard that Mr. McGill yelling for him, and could hear how Mr. McGill was stomping about, how he might even be on his way, looking for him. Jose then chose to find a hiding place, and went into the office and his there under the desk behind the trash can.

Mr. McGill woke up that morning with a hard-on, and rolled over onto his back, while sliding his hand in his underwear on his crotch expecting to find Jose there already at work. Jose was gone. Mr. McGill then felt up the bed not finding him there either. He stood up and went over and turned on the light. He shook out his covers, finding that nothing fell out. He noticed that the bedroom door was left open. Mr. McGill searched the bedroom, underneath the bed the closet and everywhere finding nothing. He then yelled for Jose, realizing that was wrong, he stopped abruptly, knowing somehow, that that would only make things worse, other than that, his wife would be home again in a couple hours from her trip to France. Mr. McGill looked over at the clock on the nightstand to find out that it was already 8 am. His wife would be coming around 10 am. Mr. McGill then decided not to even look for Jose, but to get ready for his rendezvous with his wife instead.
“Now isn't this frustrating!” Mr. McGill muttered under his breath on his way to the bathroom to take care of his personal hygiene all by himself.

Mrs. McGill was already pre-frustrated as the plane landed, not really happy to have to go back home to her boring old husband. She already started to miss France, even-though she hardly spoke a word of the language, but at least she had enough money that did the talking for her, and she always had a new handsome young man on her side the every day. She decided that she would confront her husband with this issue when she got home, that she was going to leave him, because she was just plain old un-happy with him. She decided that it was time for a change in her life.

Mr. McGill sat at the table eating breakfast. He had his toast, butter, hard boiled eggs, a jar of pickles, and a jar of jam. Next to the pickle jar was the shrink-ray. It was shortly after 10 a.m.

Jose had quietly been observing Mr. McGill, since he came down stairs, wondering why he wasn't looking for him. He watched as Mr. McGill ate breakfast, and snuck underneath the table, hoping that something would fall on the floor that he could eat. All at once Mrs. McGill walked into the room, and sat down on the other side of the table. Jose was scared, but curious at the same time, not wanting to be seen.

“Hello Darling!!! You look marvelous. Did you get enough French-cock the past few day? I've been thinking about you all morning long!” Mr. McGill said with a smirk on his face, reaching for the shrink-ray, which was next to the pickle jar.

“Good Morning dear. Now listen I've have to tell you something, but I do not want to shock you.” Mrs McGill said trying to ignore, that fact that her husband was more interested in playing with a toy gun.

“Well then... it what I am expecting, you wanting to leave me and everything.
Other than that I don't know if I am going to allow you to walk on out on me right now darling, when life is starting to get more interesting...that is.” Mr. McGill said taking the safety of the shrink-ray.

“What do you mean.... allow me? I am an grow god-damned woman! I can do whatever I want! This boring life with you is not what I want anymore!!! To hell with you and all of this! I am going to pack up my belonging and leave today! I've already contacted the lawyer as I was in taxi, on the ride home. I'd rather die that have to share the rest of my short existence on this earth with you!” Mrs. McGill said as she got up and headed for the door.
At the same time Mr. McGill pointed the shrink-ray at her, pulled the trigger and let it rip.

“Well darling maybe I can help you out with that one last wish, before you go!” Mr. McGill said as he put the safety switch back on his shrink-ray, and placed it back on the table next to the pickle jar.

He then took another drink of coffee, and followed her toward the stairs, watching how she all at once fell into her clothing, leaving only a pile of clothes on the stairway. He giggled to himself and went over to her.

Breaking up is a mouth full! by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Mr. McGill now gets the pleasure of handling the unpleasent disposition of his wife.

Mrs. McGill made it to the stairs before she found herself caught up in her own underwear. Everything happened so fast, she thought that she fell down, but nothing hurt anywhere.
She wondered just what the fuck had happened, by the time she managed to climb out of the pile of fabric she was caught up in, she noticed how much bigger things had become, and how Mr. McGill was already there looking right at her, laughing loud and obnoxiously, sitting on the steps below.

“Apparently you made your decision little Missy! What do you have to say for yourself now?” Mr. McGill said laughing loudly at the same time at her.

Mrs. McGill was perplexed and shocked. She could only scream seeing how her husband's face was much bigger than before, the gray mustache, the line next to his eyes, his huge smile, and how he was reaching out to grab her.

Mr. McGill snatched up his shrunken wife, and gave her a kiss, and immediately got aroused from the situation.
“You know I haven't kissed you in a few months, because you would not let me. I like kissing you, I still find you sexy.” Mr. McGill said pulling down his pajama bottoms reaching for his cock, feeling how his wife was screaming and squirming around his his hand making him even more aroused.

“No no I don't want this! Please stop. Please Stop....stop it stop it...” Mrs. McGill was pleading for her life, but Mr. McGill was laughing at her and enjoying it all.

Mr. McGill listened to this, watching it for a few minutes, stroking his cock the whole time, occasionally licking his wife's face sticking her head in his mouth and pulling it back out again, playing with the thought of biting her head off.

“Now your starting to bore me, bitch! And that isn't very nice. And besides that your face tastes like cheap make-up. Stop bitching and complaining will you, or I might have to quiet you down by biting your head off!” Mr. McGill said in a threatening manner with a evil grin on his face, feeling himself getting lost in the moment.

Mr. McGill then stuck her whole upper body in his his mouth, forcing her tits under his central incisors, his front teeth, closing his lip, not his jaws feeling how she squirmed around in his mouth, knowing that she could not breath. Mr. McGill was giggling for joy, and had an orgasm right there on the stairs. He then opened his mouth while moaning loud pulling his wife back out at the same time, bringing her down to his cock rubbing the rest of his sperm all over her naked body.

“Eat it you un-thankful bitch! I bet that none your French playboys ever covered you with their cum,like I can! How much of my money did you blow on them idiots anyway?? Oh shut the fuck up and enjoy slut!”
Mr. McGill said rubbing his sperm all over his wife and especially in her tiny face, watching how she voraciously tried to wipe it all away with her tiny hands, watching as she puked, and coughed it back up in his hand.
“Oh come on now dear. The fun has just started. No time for getting sick now.”
Mr. McGill then stood up, with his wife in his hand, and went into the kitchen.
End Notes:

Keep in touch. Rate me, Then I've got at least 2 more chapter of this till it's through.

happy end? by lazyb
Author's Notes:

Mr.McGill ends it all 

Jose watched everything, hiding on the corner of the dinning room door looking up at the stairwell.
Jose knew now that Mr. McGill was capable of even more. Jose also knew that he himself was hungry and went over to the breakfast table and climbed up the chair up table cloth and went over and started to eat some of the scrapes from Mr. McGill plate, knowing that he had to leave the house as soon as possible, but unable of knowing how.

Mr. McGill placed his wife in the kitchen sink, and watched as she tried to climb, and beat her fist voraciously against the metal walls of the sink. Mr. McGill was getting aroused again, knowing that it was all too real, all the years of fake love, fake sincerity, and being used.
“No getting out now, no leaving, not without me allowing it, dear! Anyways you are starting to make me sick!” Mr. McGill said, forcing his hand on her holding down on the cold metal floor of the sink, with his face looking right down at her, as he coughed up enough spit in his mouth, slowly letting it drip out of his mouth right in her tiny face.

Mr McGill then, took off his bathrobe, and brought a chair from the kitchen-table over to the sink and got up on it, and pulled out his cock and pissed in the sink all over his wife, making sure to aim for her, knowing that he never had so much fun in his whole life. He watched with extreme amusement, and in awe, as his wife tried to run, tried to dodge the stream of yellow piss coming out of his body.
“What's the matter, darling. Feeling helpless?” Mr. McGill asked with pleasure.

After he got back down and put the chair back, he washed his hands in the sink, ignoring his wife, and left his wife there. Mr. McGill then made his way back into the dining room, finding Jose eating from his plate.

Jose saw Mr. McGill coming and tried to run in panic, but Mr. McGill was faster, and snatched forcefully him up, unfortunately breaking his neck, at the same time. As he noticed that Jose was dead laying limply in his hands, he let out a sigh, and gave his dead Jose one last kiss.
“Oh...maybe I should have been a bit more careful...I did not realize how delicate you were...but at least that saves me half my troubles. I thought I'd find you later somewhere. Too bad you chose to prove to me this morning, that I cannot trust you. And all that after I started to like you too! I'd have enjoyed punishing you later. Too bad...I Guess.” Mr. McGill muttered in disappointment looking down at his dead sex toy.

Mr. McGill then picked-up the newspaper from yesterday, with Jose's cadaver and went back into the kitchen.
Under the sink was a tool-box where he found a hammer. He then snatched up his wife, who was scared to death, in in a state of shock unable to move, out of the sink.
“Now now dear...I think it's about time to take you out of your misery. Besides it just isn't any fun with you anymore!” Mr. McGill said as he sat down at the kitchen-table wrapping her limp body up in the newspaper, as his pounded her head in with the hammer, noticing the redness soaking through, laughing out loud for joy. No more France, no more her spending his money on nonsense, and no more talk of leaving or lawyers. He could now do whatever he wanted!

The rest his wife's, and Jose's cadaver got chopped up into tiny pieces, and put in the blender, and then he flushed the rest of them down the toilette.
Mr. McGill never felt so free in his whole entire life, even-though his had to clean-up the mess, it was all worth it.


Tuesday

“He must have drank a bloody Mary last night before he went to bed. Oh that stink! I'll have to charge him more in the future if he choses to constantly piss in the kitchen sink!”
The maid said to herself with disgust, as she cleaned the blender on Monday morning, in the kitchen sink.

And whenever anyone of asked where his wife is, he simply tells them that she left him for a younger man in France, and that she never calls. And what Jose is concerned he simply never came back to work.
The shrink-ray is locked up in his safe, Mr. McGill is playing with the thought of finding a new slave.
Mr. McGill still misses Jose, then money alone does not make anyone happy.
End Notes:

Es hat Spaß gemacht danke für das Lesen.

I had fun, thanks for reading.

I am also on Facebook: curtis gassert

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4810