To be BIG by the Seaside by TheFourQuestionMarks
Summary:

Sarah and Annie have always been best friends. They make their usual trip to the beach on a sunny summer day but their trip cause literal earthquakes.


Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Feet, Destruction, Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Footwear, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4345 Read: 47897 Published: February 22 2015 Updated: April 04 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Beach Day! by TheFourQuestionMarks

2. All the small things by TheFourQuestionMarks

3. We What!?? by TheFourQuestionMarks

4. Let's see action! by TheFourQuestionMarks

5. One big-ass finale. by TheFourQuestionMarks

Beach Day! by TheFourQuestionMarks
Author's Notes:

Just taking a little break from my other projects. Sorry i've been away. This is to get me back in the mood.

Beach Day!

“Uhhhhh” groaned Sarah. She stumbled out of bed. Moving around her room naked looking for her dressing gown. The door knocked. “Coming” she screeched. Pulling her dressing gown around her petite figure she rushed downstairs. The door knocked again. She swung it open. It was Annie, her best friend. “Beach Day!” exclaimed the blonde hugging her half asleep friend. Sarah slurred something unrecognisable back in reply.

Sarah darted around her room looking for clothes. “Right, bikini top and bottoms- MATCHING!” she said searching through her wardrobe. She found a pink set at the bottom of her wardrobe “Good, good. Ummm….dress, hat?.” She continued darting around the room throwing clothes everywhere. Eventually she had all of the clothes she needed. Undoing her dressing gown she peeked at her reflection. She was 5 foot 2-ish, jet-black hair. She wouldn’t call herself sexy exactly, Annie was the sexy one. She was the cute one. She threw her clothes on and tidied her hair up.

Annie was sitting in the living room. Annie and Sarah had been friends for ages. They had met each other through a mutual friend in the first year of middle school ever since. They were 12 then, now they were 19, though sometime they still acted like 12 year olds. Annie was checking her phone when Sarah came in “C’mon Sarah it’s 10 to 6, we need to get to the beach!” Sarah’s jaw dropped. “10 TO 6! YOU GOT ME UP AT 10 TO 6!”

“I’ll drive.” Said Annie acting as if nothing had happened.

 She stoop up at full height and strutted out. She was 6 inches taller than Sarah and had flowing blonde hair. She had long legs and her butt and breasts were small but shapely, even though she was considered to be very sexy by men and women she wasn’t confident with her body. She felt too tall and slim. She was taller than most women in her flats and often had to bend down to make conversation.

Sarah followed Annie out to the car. It was a red mini-cooper, it had been previously owned and was probably on its last legs. “Nice dress.” Said Annie nodding towards Sarah’s black and white mini dress which she wore with a pair of converse. Annie was wearing a white vest with a red check shirt, denim short shorts and black vans. They packed the car and got in. Annie started up the car and they were off.

They arrived by the beach at half past seven. Annie managed to park the car up on the front. They collected their essentials from the car and made their way down to the beach. It was a huge beach and there were only about 50 people there. Family’s walking along the front and some groups sunbathing. The beach was by a quiet costal town and Annie and Sarah had a favourite restaurant that served traditional British fish and chips or ice cream. The found a perfect place near the restaurant so they could go back and forth while still in sight of their area of the beach.

They laid down a towel and set up two chairs. “Finally, we’re here” Annie exclaimed setting up a chair. She put her sunglasses on and stared out to the sea. It was still early and quite cold as the sea hadn’t had chance to warm up. Sarah pulled sun cream out of her bag and squirted some on her hand. It had an unusual texture, she checked the bottle. “Out of date!” she complained throwing it back in the bag. “Don’t worry, soak up the sun” said Annie sounding relaxed.

At around 8 something unusual happened, a strange man came up to the two girls. He looked like a lanky scientist person. He wore shorts and a polo. “Hey girls! I work in a testing laboratory and we’ve been working on this.” He talked in an almost whispering tone. He pulled two cans out of his pocket. “It’s a new kind of soda, take a sip and say what you think!” he handed two white cans to the girls. Sarah stared at it for a while Annie just tore it open and sipped “That tastes great!” she nearly shouted this in amazement. “Wow! That is genuinely amazing. What flavour is it?” she questioned. The scientist seemed alarmed. “Oh it’s tropical” said the scientist sounding nervous, “I’d better be going then.” And with that he run off. Annie took another sip and laid back. Sarah slurped more of hers up as it was a hot day. At this exact moment, though neither girl mentioned it ,a tingle went up their spine.

“That was weird!” exclaimed Sarah

“Uh what?”

“That freaky guy!”

“Oh, yeah! Well he offered us free drinks anyway.”

Little did the two girls know what those drinks were or how much of an effect it would cause to the world.

 

 

All the small things by TheFourQuestionMarks
Author's Notes:

Not really any action expect some in the next chapter. Other stories are still on hold for a while.

All the small things.

The beach started to fill up. Families and other groups of people started to take their spots on the beach. By nine the girls had stripped to their bikinis and went into the sea. Sarah wore a hot pink bikini whereas Annie wore a zebra print bikini. They waded about for a bit then returned to their spot.

“Food?” asked Annie drying herself off with a towel. “Yeah, I’m starving” replied Sarah. They finished drying themselves off then put their clothes back on. Annie picked up the drink she had been given earlier and took a sip. “Yuck, it’s been in the sun for too long!” she exclaimed. Sarah picked hers up and took a sip too. “Yeah, that’s disgusting”.

Sarah checked the time on her phone. “It’s only 10 to ten, will they serve yet?”

“Yeah, it’s only ten minuites.” Replied Annie strutting up to the café.

Annie came back after half hour. “Wouldn’t serve me until eleven!” she moaned. She lay down on her deck chair handing one meal to Sarah and keeping one for herself. They started munching forkfulls of fish and chips. After their meal they both fell asleep. They lay in the sun soaking up it’s rays. Many men came over and oggled the sleeping ladies, however, they were both in a deep sleep.

“AHHHHH” Annie woke with a start, She turned to her side. This wasn’t the beach. Sarah was still next to her. But the beach had gone with all their possessions. She looked up. There appeared to be long blades of tall grass. The longest of which would come to her knees when she stood up. She looked down to her feet. The grass appeared to get shorter in some areas befor becoming a long strip of mud and pond. What had happened? Had they been drugged? The sun wasn’t in the same place as earlier so she had obviously been asleep. She pulled Sarahs phone out of her dress pocket, in turn waking sarah up.

“Hey, Sarah! Do you know what happened?” Annie asked with a hint of fear in her voice. Sarah mumbled something. “argh, I dunno, let me sleep!” she replied scrunching her eyes shut. Suddenly they flew back open.. “Holy Shit Annie! Where are we?” Sarah sat up. “Where’s our stuff?, Where’s the beach?” Sarah looked around, she checked down her body patting it down. She still had her sunglasses and everything else on her person including her dress. The girls started getting worried.

Annie was still laying down. She checked her phone “No signal!” she screeched. They’d only been there for a few minuites but they were getting impatient. Sarah stood up to look around. She placed one foot forward “STOP!” Shouted Annie. Sarahs foot hovered just above the ground. “What?” screamed Sarah. “I think I just saw an… an … an ant or something?”

“So?”

“Well, it, wasn’t any ordinary ant, it looked like a human!”

“What you mean…”

“Yes. I think they have!”

“Everyone shrunk!”

 

 

End Notes:

Please review.

We What!?? by TheFourQuestionMarks

We What?

“So how did they shrink?” Asked Sarah. She was lying back down now. “I dunno. Be careful not to crush them we’ve already crushed some” replied Annie. “We’re gonna need to find the cure for them!” Stated Sarah. She was crouching down starting at all the little people “Sarah, what if they haven’t shrunk? What if we’ve... well... Grown?” Annie asked. Sarah rolled over. “I think you might be right Ann...”

************************************************************************

“Send out the armed forces, these… these things! Need to be contained” spluttered the Sergeant.

“Sir, I don’t think we need to go that far... we have an antidote. We’ve got a solution!” replied Keith, the lead scientist. He was lanky and scrawny and didn’t really want to get in a fight with the sergeant who had apparently killed a man with one punch “Why do they exist! We trust scientists to save us! Instead you’ve got two giant girls killing people!” Shouted the Sergeant before storming off.

Keith walked into the lab. He had a rough plan formulated. All he had to do was inject the girls with the antidote. At their size he predicted that they would need half a gallon each. He looked up at his tv. The news was on. “NOOOO!” he shouted. The news was on. The army had advanced on the girls…. His plan was ruined.

*************************************************************************************”Is The once peaceful costal town was covered in tanks and army men. Civillians were running away and smoke filled the air from artillery fire. Not like the girls noticed, from their lofty postions the soldiers wre ants. The bullets didnt even hurt the titanesses."it hurting you?” Sarah asked Annie.

“No, it’s weird. It just doesn’t hurt at all, no effect” Shouted Annie between the explosions.

“How bout we y’know try out our strength!” with that Sarah smashed a tank with her giant shoe. 

“I know they’re still people and all, but well they shot first!” Exclaimed Annie stomping a group of soldiers with her now bare foot. “Ew stains.” she mocked the tiny soldiers. Annie’s legs were long at her usual height, but now they were bigger than most buildings surrounding her, some buildings didn’t even come above her ankle. They stood out like a sore thumb against the skyline being over 500 foot tall.

Obviously the girls bodies were bigger now .Both the girls breasts were bigger than the now seemingly tiny tanks below. Their asses could easily crush entire buildings. Not that they'd tried this yet Just a step from one of them caused tremors that rocked the costal town.

“Hey Sarah! How bout we show these puny insects what happens when you mess with US!” Annie shouted to Sarah. They were both stomping the army below. “Hows about..” said Sarah staring at the army men below “.. we take this UP a bit” with that she picked a group of soldiers up in her ginormous hand. With that she placed them into her cleavage. She smushed her breasts together. She felt something surge through her, power! It felt great, she felt something she’d never felt before… Sexy.

“Good idea Girl!” said Annie, who was slowly removing her clothes to reveal her zebra print bikini. The soldiers, like everybody on earth had never seen a pair of tits THAT big! They were slightly distracted as they were picked up and crushed by the world’s biggest pair. Annie felt her panties moisten. She moaned. She scooped more unsuspecting people up, some soldiers, others not. She didn’t care. She pulled her bikini bottoms open and dropped them in, Sarah followed suit. Most of the people drowned in the girls’s pleasure juices.

“Damn!” exclaimed Keith. How was he gonna stop two sexed up giant young women?

Let's see action! by TheFourQuestionMarks
Author's Notes:

This is the second from last chapter. Enjoy

Let’s see action.

Russia, 1980.

A small unit of Soldiers walked through the cold, snowy forest. There were 20 men and one tank, all American. They were on a top secret mission, their main aim was to discover the Russians latest weapon. Apparently they had an inside agent. Eventually the forest ended and led onto a mountainside which formed a bowl. Inside the snow-covered bowl was a factory compound. It was all two stories high except one area which must have gone up five stories like a tower, the top floor however was made mesh all around. The soldiers remarked on this as they started their descent down the hill. All the soldiers apart from one, their Leader, General Lance. He knew what it was for.

The platoon soon reached the gate of the compound. A lone soldier stood in his white outfit which he had covered with fur for warmth. “Vere ist uhh…. General Lance of American?” asked the Russian in broken English. “Here!” exclaimed the General, a man of about 40. “You may bring vone soldier v-ith yourself” Continued the Russian. “You, Private Jones, come with me.” It was the Privates first Mission in this platoon, he was the youngest and least experienced in it. He followed his general into the main factory, a hulking building of concrete and steel, it seemed to emit a horrible sound like grinding or humming. They continued through the front door, Inside was a giant hall full of nothing, exactly zero objects. This struck the private as odd, very odd.

They continued through a few rooms until they came to a door. The Russian then left them. The General knocked the door then entered. “Kravchenko!” he exclaimed. “Hello Lance My friend” replied the man in and American accent. They were currently stood in an office with a big glass wall in front of them. “Private, meet Dr Kravchenko. He’s working undercover for us.” Kravchenko stood up and shook the Privates hand. Kravchenko had long dark hair, glasses and a lab coat. “Shall we begin?” questioned the doctor pointing at the glass wall. The men lined up, peering out, this was the tower they had seen earlier. They were looking into the bottom of it, it was empty except for a single thing. A woman, she was in her late 20’s and had brown hair. She wore a big fur coat on her body. She was sat right over the other side of the room. She appeared to be sleeping. “This men, is “project big”. The Russians have developed a new drug that can create massive growth spurts, but, only in women. To combat this they added to the drug special hormones. It gives the woman a… lust for destruction! They plan to drop women into America with the drug to cause maximum destriction. Using this example here I will show you how to combat it”

Kravchenko slid the glass panel open and walked over to the woman. He spoke to the woman in Russian then handed her a flask. He walked back into the office and sealed the glass door. The woman then sipped from the flask “Watch gentlemen!” exclaimed Kravchenko. The woman’s coat slid off her shoulders revealing her naked body. Suddenly her skin started to wobble. Then….. she grew, she seemed to blow up like a balloon. She went up and up and up. Eventually her feet took up the entire floor and the men had to look up to see past her shins. “The hormones will kick in any minute” said the doctor. Suddenly a huge rawr came from above. The soldiers looked up at the giant woman, who was a rather beautiful, giant nude woman. “Now then gentlemen, how to combat it….”

2015

Military Offices.

“General Jones?”

“Yes, son I can help”

“What do you need?”

“Two helicopters, a tank and a motorbike.”

“That’s all?”

“Bar this” The general pulled a case out of his pocket

A few hours later.

The dust had settled over the city. It appeared lifeless, bar two figures, two GIANT figures. They were lying across the destroyed city. They were, of course, Sarah and Annie. The girls were at least 500 foot tall. They were clad in only their bikinis, the rest of their clothes, including their stinky shoes and socks were scattered across the city. They were both taking a break after their rampage. “Sarah, I’m going to clean off.” Said Annie standing up and walking over to the sea. She had to go a lot further in than normal. She noticed how the water that she usually swam in barely came up to her ankle. When she was far enough out she dived under to wash her hair. When she came back up she realised she was going to have to get naked for a proper wash. She lowered her zebra print bikini bottoms before pulling them off and flinging them back onto land. They landed crumpled up on the beach. She started to untie her bikini top when she realised she was baring herself to the world. “Meh” she sighed before tearing off her top and throwing it next to her bottoms. She made sure to scrub herself down. She’d shaved her pussy so no difficult hair for her juices to get stuck in. She scrubbed off the blood of some of the soldiers she’d killed before making her way back to land.

Sarah glanced up and groaned. Suddenly she jolted back up. “What happened to your clothes?” question Sarah staring at her naked friend. “I needed a wash, so do you!” replied Annie. She’d folded her arms over her nipples and put her hand over her pussy. Growing to a giant size just to jiggle your bits about just doesn’t seem classy plus she was too embarrassed to bear all to the world. “Go on Sarah, go for a dip.” Said Annie standing over Sarah. “Wondering where your bikini is?” asked Sarah. “You bitch!” shouted Annie as she reached down to Sarah. Sarah rolled away and ran into the sea. “Come here you big naked girl!” she mocked holding Annie’s bikini out. Annie ran to her, still trying to keep her dignity intact.

Suddenly she tripped and fell into the sea.  She rolled over naked. Sarah gasped and laughed “Damn Girl!” she exclaimed. The people of the world gasped as they saw the biggest pair of bare tits they’d ever seen. It would be easy to fit well over 20 people in the cleavage.  She sighed, she didn’t feel embarrassed, she felt… strange. She felt a desire, she’d felt it before… but now it was stronger. She felt a lust a demand for destruction. She groaned. She immediately stuck her hand into her pussy. She felt pleasure from the previous destruction and she couldn’t wait to cause more.

End Notes:

Please review!

One big-ass finale. by TheFourQuestionMarks
Author's Notes:

Final one.

One big ass finale

Russia ,1980

She felt anger like never before. Every ounce and fibre of her being felt like smashing something. She looked around, she could do what she liked. After all the tallest people there barely came up to her ankle. She clawed the side of the cage with her nails, it groaned and creaked. *Crash* the metal was cold against her bare skin as she tried to break out. The anger in her chest was swelling.

“As you can see, our test subject is very violent. Basically, it has increased production of a certain hormone which encourages extreme amounts of anger and growth” said Kravchenko as the two soldiers followed him up the stairs. There was another earthshattering crash as the once petite woman tried to escape. They once again came to window with a view into her cage. This one was exactly level with her ass, it wasn’t anything special but at this size it was the largest any of the men had ever seen. Suddenly the woman turned around revealing her pussy which was covered with thick brown pubic hair. The private felt slightly aroused but had to keep moving. Eventually they reached the top floor and were eye to eye with the giantess’s neck.

The Private looked down into the humongous woman’s cleavage. He imagined diving into it and getting lost in the moist, soft flesh. “Right gentlemen, to combat a giantess you need two tanks, two helicopters, a motorbike and the contents of this box. Now, you need to attach slings to the helicopters. Now, the plan. You need to get the giantess into an area where the tanks are easily noticeable. Use the tanks to distract her whilst you fly the helicopters near her, remember giantesses are immune to regular bullets, their skin is toughened to deflect the bullets. Dangle the helicopters slings under her arms. Load the contents of this box into an automatic gun’s magazine and fire at her. This should shrink her down to her original size.” Explained the Doctor. “What was the motorbike for?” asked the general.

“Well you’ve got to look cool!” replied the scientist, handing the general the box, “Don’t open it unless you are by the giantess.”

The building shook again as the giantess tried to smash it up. Suddenly her face appeared right in front of the glass, her huge eyes scanning over the three men one of her titanic fingers flew up and flicked the glass, and it caused the floor to shake a little but nothing else. “Bulletproof.” Remarked the scientist. Suddenly he pulled a pistol out of his pocket and marched towards the glass. He quickly pulled it open and shot the giantess in the shoulder. He backed away and closed the door just as the giantess swiped her hand to the glass. She managed to jam it open with one of her fingers.

The finger started to shrink as did the hand. Slowly the giantess became smaller and smaller. Eventually she was normal size, sitting in the corner with her fur coat… “Until next time” smiled Kravchenko gesturing the men out.

Military base.

“Hello General, I’m Keith I’m a scientist who was working on this project.”

“Nice to meet you Keith. So you started working on the project when we got it off the Russians in the 90’s”

“Yessir”

The two were stood in an airfield. There were four tanks, four helicopters and a motorbike. A few men were in the vehicles to pilot them.  The Sergeant marched onto the field. “General, your men are waiting!” The General said his goodbyes then ran over to the helicopter. “We’ll be there in under an hour sir” Said the sergeant.

The cold sea and dry sand stuck to her smooth skin. She could feel it inside her, it was like a light had been turned on. Sure, she’d destroyed some buildings, but very few people were harmed. This wasn’t enough.

Sarah looked at her best friend, the cool water swilled around her knees. Annie stood up, naked. Sarah sensed something, her friend had changed. “C’mon Ann come and get your bikini back on” said Sarah nervously. Annie ignored her friend. She knew what to do first. She walked along the coast and found another town. It had a small dock, perfect. Annie scooped some water up and charged forward, she was trying to cause a tidal wave.

Sarah watched on in horror. Her friend finally came on to dry land. She walked up to the closest skyscraper. The blonde turned around revealing her huge booty, it was perfectly smooth and a good size. That was the last sight some people saw. Annie sat on the building crushing it under her perfect booty. The people who escaped had no chance as she decided to take a piss, drowning the town in a mixture of cum and piss. She breathed a sigh of relief, but she needed more. She rolled over onto her belly. Some people were pinned under her enormous nipples and areolas others sucked into her pussy. Their fight for survival causing her tides of pleasure.

Sarah noticed a tank on the land. She waved to it “Help! My friends gone… well crazy.” Sarah heard a faint buzzing sound in her ear. “Madam we can help” came the General over a loudspeaker. “What can you do?” asked Sarah.

The pilot looked at the giant beauty. Her face was bigger than a billboard and her tits, well needless to say he was slightly distracted.

“Madam, if you can… detain her. That would be a great help. We’re going to shrink you both back down” replied the General. Sarah waded over to Annie. “Ann, men are here…” suddenly Annie jumped up and wrestled Sarah to the ground. Annie pinned her smaller friend into the cold sea. Sarah felt Annie’s moist pussy rub against her thigh. Sarah freed one of her hands, what she was going to do felt wrong, but it had to be done. She placed her finger on her friend’s nipple and rubbed gently.

Annie fell sideways into the sea, allowing Sarah to gain the upper hand. Water and sand splashed up as the two girls changed positions. Then Annie did something strange, she tore off Sarah’s bikini top and started suckling her breast. Sarah moved up violently, groaning. “More, I want more!” exclaimed Annie. “Get her now!” shouted Sarah at the helicopter. But as she said this Annie’s fingers slipped into her bikini bottoms. Sarah moaned in pleasure but maintained her grip on Annie. The helicopter lowered itself.

The general opened the box. It was full of a pink liquid. He filled his loaded magazine with it and took aim he shot each of the girls and watched as they dwindled away.

Military base

Sarah and Annie sat next to each other draped in towels. They were cold and wet. Neither wearing a bra and only one was wearing bikini bottoms. The general walked up to the girls. “Y’know we could use girls like you in the army!” exclaimed the General.

5 years later.

Annie and Sarah stood on the air field. Hundreds of feet below them the men marched into position. It was time for their first battle. They were wearing dark grey vests, combat trousers and combat boots. They’d been training for this moment. Two helicopters flew either side of the girls picking them up under their arms. Sarah winked at her boyfriend as he picked her up, ready for battle!

The end?

 

End Notes:

Thanks if you've been reading all this time. This is my first go at ending a story. Let me know if you want more of this,

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=4940