A Couple of Inches by patriot76
Summary:

Jay was just named captain of the football team and was already an All State calibur wrestler, but he does have one constant struggle in his life.  At 5'5" his lack of height always seems to be a hurdle he needs to overcome.  Out of nowhere a new team of scientists promise that they can alter such things in people.  


Categories: Giantess, Couples , Humiliation, Incest, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 50787 Read: 336554 Published: April 20 2015 Updated: August 24 2017

1. An Introduction by patriot76

2. 2- The First Morning by patriot76

3. Can only hide so long by patriot76

4. Pinned by patriot76

5. Prescription Filled by patriot76

6. Still Shrinking by patriot76

7. Not all bad by patriot76

8. No contest by patriot76

9. Sleepover by patriot76

10. Midway by patriot76

11. Mrs. Smith by patriot76

An Introduction by patriot76

Just to apologize this is very much just a set up chapter.  Laying things out on the table to write more later.

It was the last day of Jay's junior year and so many things were going his way.  With his team's final meeting before having a couple of weeks off he was named one of the three captains for next fall's football season.  He was already all an All State wrestler in his weight class and he was hoping for an even greater season.  He knew it was going to be a summer of hard work preparing for a senior year that would be all about sports and very little academics.  He had a 4.0 GPA and with his athletics he would have no problem getting into the colleges he wanted.  Jay's life was not perfect though, far from it in his mind.  Jay was unfortunately the same height as he was while a 7th grader, 5'5".  In high school football he was still able to be a great running back with his speed and shiftiness.  His height even helped in certain situations as he almost gets lost running behind his offensive line.  In wrestling his short height allows him to dominate weight classes that are typically filled with inexperienced freshmen who haven't started puberty.  With that said, Jay wished every night that he could be taller.  

Jay didn't care about being taller for athletic reasons, he had made the most of his height... even capitalized on it.  The problems really come in his social life.  When all of your best friends are near 6' or more he looks even smaller.  He looks like a little brother trying to cling with the older kids.  Freshman year while already dominating athletically he began dating the hottest girl in his class, Valery Green.  She was also a force in athletics being the school's best volleyball and basketball player.  They seemed like a natural couple... until she kept growing and growing.  Valery was 5'11" and had broken up with Jay sometime during sophomore year when she was already several inches taller than her former boyfriend.  She did her best not to make it about height, but everyone always said that was the issue.  Valery had that typical "volleyball" body.  Long legs and athletically toned all around and a bust that made adults and students alike force themselves to not get caught staring at.  All topped off with a blue eyed beautiful face draped in blond air.  She was what every warm blooded male wanted.  Jay had it, and lost it in his mind to his lack of height

Valery is not the only tall girl in Jay's life though.  Embarrassing enough Jay was watching his younger sister, Darcy, grow past him as well.  Jay has always been stronger than his sister so its not like there was ever a "balance of power" between the older brother/younger sister relationship.  She would tease her brother on occasion but usually ended up being tackled to the ground and overpowered by her brother that while shorter, worked out and was much stronger.  The next shift in their relationship though would be when Darcy was going to be a freshman this coming fall.  Jay was already dreading pulling up to school with his freshman sister a good 3 inches taller than him walking in.  He knew that with his friends he would never hear the end of it.  To make matters worse, he would never admit it openly but he knew his sister was developing into quite the looker herself.  Standing at 5'8" with long, toned legs that were showing the effects of being a year round athlete, much like her brother.  She had long tawny hair that was usually pulled back in a neat pony tail and with the summer heat she was getting used to showing off her developing body.  She was also already signed up with the volleyball team so surely she would be spending plenty of time with Valery.

Driving home from that last day of school his thoughts weren't of Valery and Darcy though, he had a determination to work hard enough where his height wouldn't impede his athletic goals... until he heard a commercial on the radio:

"Over the past decade there have been amazing technological advancements in the field of physical science.  Are you tired of your appearance we can change it.  This is not plastic surgery, but we can instantly help you lose weight, gain weight.  We can make you taller, we can make you shorter.  We can focus on increasing the size of certain, maybe sexual body parts.  This is not a scam.  This is part of the evolution of all human kind.  Be part of this new evolution.  Visit ScientificEvolution.com"

Jay thought he was hearing things for a second.  A midst the penis enlargement scam ad did they also just mention that they could make him taller?  He tried hard not to obsess over his height, but deep down it consumed him.  Every time he was outmuscled by one of his buddies while messing around.  Every time he looked up to his ex girlfriend and forever crush Valery at school.  Anytime a stranger thought he was still in middle school, never mind the times people thought he was Darcy's younger brother.  He rushed home and immediately logged onto his laptop.  He went right to the website from the radio ad.

It seemed like a professional website.  There were all sorts of references to medical degrees and scientific experiments.  As he read over the basic idea of the site it seemed like this group of researchers have found amazing new ways to alter the physical make up of anyone.  Depending on your desires you can be sent to a different specialist.  Height, Weight, Eye color, muscle density, etc.  It started with some sort of radioactive treatment that a person will endure just one time and then with a prescription medicine over the course of several weeks the process will be complete.  Jay couldn't believe it at first, but the more he read, the more he wanted it to be true.  

According to what he was reading, they would be able to make him as tall 6'5" from his current 5'5" without potential risks to his heart.  There were no prices given since they argued a doctor to patient was needed to form a proper evaluation.  It was implied though, that this procedure would be outrageously expensive, to help advance the field.  No worries Jay thought, his family was rich.  His father had been killed in a fire years earlier while at work and in a case of neglect Jay's family received a large lump sum.  Meanwhile his mother was also a research specialist of the highest level.  Jay needed this.  Luck was on Jay's side, or in his mind fate was on his side, the offices of the Scientific Evolution were just a two hours drive away!  

Jay enthusiastically called the number and arranged an appointment that next day!  They would be able to have his evaluation appointment to get things moving and see if he would be eligible for the program.  He just needed some id, proof of being over 18, (by two months he was!) and they would begin. He was too excited to fall asleep that night.  Was this for real?  Will it work?  Could this make him go from being a top high school athlete to a potential full scholarship Div I quality athlete.  And more often his thoughts would drift back to Valery.  What will she say when she has to look up to him?  Will she still want to just be alone in high school and not date anyone?Jay eventually did fall asleep while thinking about again being side by side with his crush and former girlfriend.       

 

**Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.**

2- The First Morning by patriot76

Jay woke up the next morning like a kid on Christmas Eve.  His appointment was for 9 and the drive itself would take a couple of hours.  His mom was downstairs getting ready to leave for work when Jay started mobilizing for the day.  She was more towards Jay's side of the height gene pool, but was just ever so slightly taller than her son.  She was immediately suspicious that on the first day of summer vacation Jay was up and moving so early.  Jay's sister was still asleep and probably would be until it got closer to noon.


"morning workouts for football starting earlier than ever?" She asked, thinking her son's sport was the one thing that would wake him up so early on a summer day.

"Still a month out from early morning workouts, I'll be going later tonight with the other running backs on the team though.  I just.... wanted to make the most of a beautiful summer day....  Summer's just beginning and don't want to waste a minute you know?" Jay lied coming up with a lame excuse that he knew his mom didn't buy, but she also trusted him enough that whatever he was hiding it was most likely harmless.  Jay grabbed the ingredients for a protein shake while his mom was finishing up her own light breakfast.  While making his shake he was again thinking about how much taller he was going to get. "And besides mom, I have a  really good feeling about this summer."

"Good, normally I would be the one telling you not to waste your morning, and even that would be a couple hours from now.  If you're up this early maybe you can get some things done around the house as well.  I'll be heading off to work, but just a reminder that Monday morning I'll be flying out for that research assignment in Europe so its going to be just you and Darcy for two weeks.  I won't be home until late tonight and I know how you are on the weekends so now that I have you, I figured I would remind you.  I have a credit card set aside for you two, but I'll be watching the transactions.  Nothing too crazy."

"You know me mom,..." Jay said with a smile

"Yeah!  I know you alright.  Just try to get along with your sister, she'll be in the same school with you in a couple of months so just maybe you can bury the hatchet and start things off right?"

"Oh she'll be fine, I'm sure once she settles in with the volleyball team she'll be more than comfortable in school."

"I know she'll be fine, but she'll be even better with you and her on the same page.  How about this, while I'm gone I'll even say you can have one party. ONE!  And keep it to an ok sized guest list, but include your sister.  And obviously no alcohol!"

"No alcohol for just her.... or"

"NO Alcohol!"

"Alright, alright.  I'm assuming as is always the case when you travel you're going to leave a long list and all of that jazz" Jay stated being used to his mom having to travel for research.  She was kind of a big deal in her company which was cool in the fact that it meant that Jay was relatively spoiled.  He thought it helped that he was at least aware of the fact that he was spoiled.  The downside of course was that his mom was would be gone.  Jay prided himself as the man of the house and always felt safe and secure but it was always just one more thing to worry about.  All of the sudden he was preparing all of his meals(lot of PB&J sandwiches) and then he found himself worrying about his annoying little sister.  It definitely didn't have the cool factor that it did the first time she left him home alone with Darcy.  As it was, they were great friends with the neighbors next door, so Jay's mom would surely have the Smiths check in from time to time to make sure everything was going alright.

"Yes, it will be a list with emergency contacts, some spending cash, the hotels I'll be at, along with the best times to reach me and some stuff I would like for you two to do while I'm gone.  Well I'm off for work, have a good day hun,"  His mom gave him a kiss on the cheek and was out the door with some parting words, "And don't let your sister sleep until noon!  Try to share your newfound appreciation of summer mornings!"

As soon as she left Jay thought about why he had lied to his mom about the growth procedure.  He had not planned on lying to her about it, but at the same time, he knew it was something he wanted to keep private.  Everything seemed legit on the website, and as a research specialist for a major company she might have even heard about the place, but he wanted to go, get the procedure done and then shock everyone with his new height. 

After finishing his breakfast he went back upstairs to wash up and then he would be on his way.  He thought about his mom's last words about waking his sister up and decided against it.  He was in far too good of a mood to face that at 7 in the morning.  She was the absolute worst morning person Jay had ever known.  The important thing is, he thought, the next time he saw her, maybe he will finally be the taller one again.  Nothing aggravated him more than we she chimed in calling him "little brother" while trying to emphasize her height advantage.  It usually led to Jay having to exert his strength over her in one way or another to prove how much of a "big brother" he really was.  And with weight lifting and his overall athleticism it was never a contest.  He always knew that even though he was shorter. his sister was still "just that annoying little girl."  After today he wouldn't even have to listen to her about her height advantage.  Off he went for the best day in his life.

He arrived at the facilities about 15 minutes before 9, speeding down the highway with excitement.  Every song that came on the radio was perfectly loud and fast paced.  Jay singing along to every note, not something he normally did, but his excitement was evident.  The place seemed like any other hospital he had ever been to.  There was just this thought in the back of his head that this procedure was just too good to be true.  He walked through the front door with a big sign that read Scientific Evolution.  Just as on the website once he was inside he saw all sorts of pictures of perfect looking bodies.  Tall athletic men, women with **perfect** bodies in every way.  The "Evolution" in the name seemed well placed to Jay.  He looked at the posters and was thinking this was what he needed.  

Approaching the desk he saw that the receptionist also appeared as nice on the eyes as any of the models in the posters.  She was seated behind a counter wearing what appeared to be a long white lab coat.  She had brown hair that was styled in one of those "pixie" cuts.  She had a cute face and once she looked up from some paperwork, she had bright green eyes that he could see perfectly through her glasses.  Jay wondered if she even needed the glasses or was it just part of "the look".

"Hi, I'm Jay Robinson, I had a 9am appointment," Jay smiled.  She was definitely a few years older than him but Jay considered himself a good looking guy, and he tried to give a flirty smile.  After all, the only anxieties he ever had with the ladies was his height and today would be the first step towards ending that.

"OK, Mr. Robinson, we've been expecting you,"  She returned his smile before handing him several forms to fill out and made a copy of his driver's license for their records.  The receptionist signaled him to a waiting area before she returned going over some more files and paperwork.  After several minutes a Doctor called his name.  Jay was hoping for another cute young beautiful woman like the receptionist, but instead was greeted by an older man probably in his late 40s, early 50s.  When Jay walked to shake the Doctor's hand he was dwarfed by the doctor, who must have been close to a foot taller than Jay.  Jay thought that he must have had the same procedure Jay was about to take so that must be a good sign.  They walked into an office that had a desk, a scale, some computers and some other doctor's equipment and both sat down.

"Good morning Jay and thank you for coming in this morning, my name is Doctor Reed and I am Scientific Evolution's newest height specialist.  And yes, if you're wondering I'm also a client.  I used to be not that much taller than you, and now I'm 6'4.  The same height of Abraham Lincoln... I like to use that one instead of a basketball player because even to some of them I'm still short." Dr. Reed joked with a confident smile.  "The point is though, this is the height I always felt I should be.  And I don't worry that I'm not taken seriously because of my height anymore.  I can be the authority in a room based on nothing but my physical appearance.  Things I'm sure you have had problems with in the past.  Our nurse and receptionist Michelle that you met in the other room is checking up on your insurance information and your other financial documents that you gave her and once those clear we can begin the process today if everything checks out.  Assuming you're ready and everything tests positive that is.  I hope you're ready Jay, because the rest of your life starts today."

Jay had goosebumps he was so excited.  Dr. Reed continued talking up the procedure and he explained a bunch of scientific terms and processes that Jay was going to undergo.  They even started doing a couple of tests such as blood pressure and taking blood/urine samples and the such.  All the while most of it was going in one ear and out the other as Jay was getting more and more excited.  It seems like all of the tests were coming back with green check marks and Dr. Reed seemed encouraged.  Jay zoned back in for Dr. Reed's last words, "Alright then, let's get to it"

Dr. Reed led Jay into a large room that was filled with all sorts of computers and several large glass chambers that a person could walk into.  The chambers themselves had all sorts of wires and tubes going into them.

"Here we are Jay, this is where the magic happens.  So we're going to have to make this growth a slow gradual growth.  For example, with you wanting to stay with your athletics if we were to suddenly add a foot of height to your body, you would lose all concept of your motions.  So we're going to start with just a couple of inches," Reed was explaining this to Jay while typing away into his computer.  "Any other questions?"

"None! Can't wait!"  With that Jay stepped into the chamber and gave Dr. Reed a thumbs up.  After several loud sirens in alarm the chamber began to fill with a purple gas.  Jay realized at this point he should have been paying attention to Dr. Reed explain the procedure a little more closely.  Before Jay had a chance to worry any further he slipped into unconsciousness.  

The next thing Jay knew he was waking up in what appeared to be a normal hospital room.  He felt like he had slept for hours and was slow to his senses.  He quickly noticed the cute receptionist from earlier, Michelle, seated right beside his bed, still in her long lab coat.  She had her legs crossed, showing plenty of skin as her right leg came up poking out of the lab coat.  How short a skirt was she wearing underneath that lab coat Jay thought?  Was there a skirt at all?  She also had a clipboard on her lap and she seemed to notice that he was waking up.  Jay averted his eyes to make sure he wasn't caught checking out her legs.  Maybe with his new height he'll stand up, "wow" her and they could do it right in the patient room.

"Rise and shine tiger, I'm just going to get some more information from you and then we can send you on your way."  Jay answered a series of questions about how he felt and as she jotted away on her clipboard Jay realized her felt great.  Better than ever in a lot of aspects... until he was ready to go.  As Michelle finished up her questions she stood up and had Jay stand up as well.  Upon standing up he was a couple of inches shorter than Michelle was.  Jay was confused and a little deflated.

"I'm still...."

"Short." Michelle finished the sentence for him. "Afraid so, you won't notice any growth until you have a full night's rest.  You were only out for 30 minutes.  When you wake up the next morning is when you'll first get a chance to admire the new you.  Just one more thing, we're going to also prescribe you a pill that can halt any reaction you're having from the gas at all.  This way if you're growing too fast or you think you reach your desired height you can halt the process.  One pill will pause any change, and then if you just take one a day for four days you'll stick to that height for good.  Make sure you get the prescription filled as soon as possible"

Jay took the prescription as well as Dr. Reed's card if any other questions should come up and he headed home.  He was still excited and anxious while also a little disappointed.  The website had made it seem like he would pop out of the chamber at his new height and he could instantly be a changed man.  Oh well, good things were worth waiting for he thought.  He ended up having to go the gym right from the procedure.  He ended up being the only one of the running backs on his team to make it the gym that first day of summer so it was a quick in and out lift.  He could barely focus he was so excited. Meanwhile he didn't even think about the prescription pill at all, his initial thought when Michelle first told him about it was why would he want to halt the process?  It was probably just some medical law they had to fulfill to say they read their patients all of the available information. 

He got home in the evening, still well before his mom did.  When he walked into the house Darcy was home so he said a "hey" while passing by, she didn't even respond to him as she was typing away on her phone smiling at something.  Jay was starving so he went to the kitchen to make something easy for dinner.  Microwaveable hot pockets it was, he threw them in the microwave for a couple minutes and was good to go.  He turned around and his sister had snuck up right behind him, she must have smelled his dinner.  Three inches wasn't a huge height advantage... until it was your sister who was also four years younger than you, Jay thought as he looked ever so slightly up to his bratty younger sister.  She clearly had not left the house yet today.  Still wearing just an old Green Bay Packers t-shirt and a pair of yoga pants that were more like yoga shorts as they only went to her knees.  Her hair just messily pulled back she moved to swipe a hot pocket but Jay was too fast.

"Hey shorty!" she teased, "Could you make me a couple as well?!"

"They're not exactly difficult to make, you're on your own tonight sis.  And we'll see about those shorty comments, I had a doctor's appointment today and he says I should expect a second growth spurt.  I was starting to think my clothes and shoes were getting a little tighter,"  Jay lied, proudly looking forward to his growth the next morning.  He walked past her heading up to his bedroom to play some video games.

"Second growth spurt? Did you ever have a first growth spurt" She called after Jay as he headed up.  Before making it to his room she called up one more time, "Seriously though Jay, could you give me a ride to the park tomorrow? the girls are hosting a captain's practice for volleyball."  

"Sure no problem."  Jay answered at first reluctantly.  Then realizing he'll have had his growth occur by then, he couldn't wait.  First thing in the morning he'll get to show his sister who the shorty was.  He ate his hot pockets and then just to distract himself he spent the rest of the night playing video games.  He ended up feeling extremely tired and fell asleep hard and fast almost like he had taken a drug with drowsy effects.

Everything went wrong from this point.  Jay woke up the next morning and immediately jumped out of bed to check his height.  Before he could even get to a mirror though his boxers and sweat pants he had gone to bed with fell right down his legs and he tripped over them in his excitement.  He hit the ground amidst a flurry of cuss words.  He jumped back up to his feet and pulled his pants up... Why were his clothes so baggy?  If anything with all of the growing he had done last night they should be tighter than ever he thought.  He walked over to his mirror, holding up his pants all the way over, and this was not good at all.  He was not a couple of inches taller... in fact he didn't appear taller at all, he looked smaller.  Maybe it was just his imagination, he reached into his dresser and tried on another pair of pants... still super loose and baggy on him.  He grabbed a pair of jeans and saw that the legs that normally were a perfect length now stretched far beyond his feet while also being super baggy.  Had he actually shrunk instead of grown?  He tried to find some measuring tape that he had in his room to measure himself when he heard a knock on his door.

"Jay, I gotta leave for volleyball in like ten minutes, so get your butt out of bed.  You said you would bring me!"  Crap, Jay thought.  There's no way he can let his sister see him like this.  What are the odds of all the summer days of her sleeping until noon this is probably the first she has ever been up early.  He had to think of something, there had to be a way out of this situation without having to confront Darcy.  He just needed to get back to Scientific Evolution and they could fix him.  He hoped anyways. They had to! He convinced himself.  He dressed himself as quickly as he could.  Baggy sweatpants, baggy sweatshirt, a hat and a pair of sunglasses.  No one could see him look like this... even if it meant going out into the summer heat with a hoodie on.  What about his sister's ride to volleyball?  How much taller was she than him now? Was his mom around today?  Should he tell his mom?  Was he really shrinking?  Jay's thoughts were going a hundred miles a minute.  Who shrinks?! Ultimately he decided to just sneak out and get to the lab and nobody had to know anything.  He put some shoes on and had to concentrate with every step or they would fly right off.

He grabbed his keys and poked his head out of his bedroom door.  It sounded like his mom and sister were both downstairs in the kitchen.  Jay got to the top of the stairs and just bolted straight down and through the front door holding his pants up the whole way.  He jumped in his car and after having to make some seat adjustments he took off without his mom or sister seeing a thing.  About 30 seconds later he got a text message from his sister and then another.  At a red light Jay looked to the messages.  The first just asked simply enough, "Did you just leave?" followed up by a more profane laced message exclaiming her need to get to practice and luckily their mom was able to cover and get her there.  

With his phone now out he called Scientific Evolution.  Straight to voicemail. Crap.  He pulled over into a Dunkin Donuts parking lot and brought up the website for Scientific Evolution on his iPhone.  "Closed Sat-Sun", it was Saturday morning. Crap.  Jay's roller coaster of emotions continued now devolving to a full on panic.  He tried to slow things down.  Maybe he overreacted a little bit and actually didn't really shrink that much.  He got a text message from his mom requesting him to call home.  He kept the conversation short.  He just  made up a lie about forgetting about dropping his sister off because he was almost late himself to his own practice that he was running.  He got scolded about not only ditching his sister but also skipping out on breakfast before a workout.

Jay ended up driving around for a couple of hours trying to come up with a plan.  He didn't like lying to his mom, but he didn't like getting caught in a lie even more.  So he figured he just needed to avoid his family until Monday morning.  Not too difficult, he just needed to get home late, after both his mom and sister were asleep and then leave again before they both woke up, and repeat.  His mom would get on a flight out of town and he would go back to get his height restored.  He never thought he would ever be praying to be 5'5" again.

He figured he could waste some time by going to the movie theater at the mall.  He only had to hope his disguise would hold up and nobody would recognize him in this even more miniature body.  First thing's first though, he needed to at least email Dr. Reed and see if he could get a response.  He sent a very panicked email to Dr. Reed's address that was on the card he got and that's when Jay first thought about the prescription pill!  The nurse had said it could stop any reaction from the gas.  Would that trap him at his new short height though?  Maybe this was just a setback?  Maybe he was just shrinking a little bit now to almost reset his system and then he'll start growing?  Jay decided to hold off on getting the prescription to let the process run its course.

He arrived at the movie theater and walked in with his baggy clothes.  He had always thought he was short before, but this was short.  There were very few people that he was as tall as, all girls or children.  It was alarming the amount of "kids" who were even taller.  Meanwhile with every step he was making sure his shoes didn't fall right off his small feet.  His first break came with movie selection.  The new Avengers movie was out and the latest Fast & Furious movie.  At least he could escape for a couple of hours.  He watched both movies, and then Avengers again before realizing he hadn't eaten anything all day.  He wasn't hungry, just odd he hadn't eaten anything so he decided to go to the mall's food court out of boredom if nothing else.  He kept his eyes down and he truly didn't have a clue if he had passed anyone he knew, he didn't want to know because he didn't want to risk anyone recognizing him.

He took his sunglasses off when he got to a Wendy's where he got a burger and fries.  He must have looked like such an idiot.  Here's this short teenager wearing a pair of pants so baggy that even with the drawstring as tight as possible were still almost falling down, and a hoodie that was at least two sizes too big.  But with that said he had seen a couple of fun movies and was about to enjoy a rare unhealthy dinner.  Then he heard something he had been dreading all day...

"Jay! Hey, didn't expect to see you here!"  Walking over was this girl Andrea from school carrying her own tray from the food court.  Andrea was a classic gymnast in every way.  She was short but definitely a powerhouse.  Jay knew because he saw in the gym more than any of his football teammates.  She was probably there more than he was.  And she was most definitely easy on the eyes with all the time she spent toning her petite body for gymnastics.  Jay also liked that she was a girl Jay always had a height advantage over, as she was barely over 5 feet.  He definitely loved to casually flirt with her on a day in day out basis but her height was also why Jay didn't want to date her.  He hadn't dated anyone since he was dumped by Valery who was at this point the tallest girl in school and here was Andrea quite possibly the shortest girl in school, and Jay knew it would just be something everyone would mock him over forever.  Probably a stupid reason not to go out with someone but sometimes that's not how the mind works.  She was already walking over and Jay just cringed not sure how to get out of this one.  

She worked at Subway and must be on a break because she was just wearing an unflattering uniform of black pants, a polo and a Subway hat, her hair pulled back.  Even still Jay had to admit she was a cutie even like this.  Black hair almost always up in a bun or some pony tail maybe trying to appear a little bit taller.  Bright blue eyes and almost always a smile on her face.  Jay suddenly realized he didn't know if he would still be taller than Andrea.  She asked if she could sit, "Mind if I join you? I usually end up eating during my break all by myself"

"Definitely, grab a seat,"  Jay agreed without being able to really think it through.  He figured he would just try and have to play it cool  "I didn't realize you worked at Subway?"

They continued small talk for about thirty minutes talking about mainly the gym and their summer workouts.  Jay felt at ease and was even able to forget about his problems while having what was a normal conversation by all accounts.  Andrea meanwhile was having all sorts of feelings.  She had always liked Jay.  He was a gym rat like herself and very focused on workout/nutrition guidelines.  They liked a lot of the same classes at schools and stuff like that, but there was something different about him.  She found herself really wanting Jay.  Like really really wanting him.  It was even more odd to her since he was wearing this ridiculously baggy pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.  Must be trying to cut weight like in wrestling season already.  She couldn't understand her feelings, but just tried to block them out as best she could enjoying the conversation.  She clicked her cell phone to see the time and her break was almost over.  She stood up to go and as she stood up to leave, Jay also stood up as if to give her a hug, was he slouching?...

...As soon as Jay stood up he knew he made mistake.  It was just the first good part of his day so far.  He had completely forgotten his situation and here he was having this flirty conversation with a cute, fun girl so he wanted to give her a hug or walk her back to Subway, something to extend the moment.  But as soon as he stood up he made a quick realization that he was the same height as Andrea... if not a fraction of an inch shorter.  Immediately he looked to her feet hoping for some kind of heels. Nope definitely flats, and he sheepishly looked back into Andrea's eyes knowing she knew.

"Jay? How are we the same height"

"Can you keep a secret?"

End Notes:

Sorry that there's still not much shrinking.  The process went longer than I was planning.  The shrinking will keep coming, have no fear

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Can only hide so long by patriot76
Author's Notes:

I did some more bouncing back and forth between different characters' perspectives.  Let me know if its confusing or difficult to follow.  

Andrea had to reluctantly get back to work.  He prepped her with a short version of the story but even then Andrea was a couple of minutes late for the second part of her shift.  Before leaving she made Jay promise to meet her after her shift was over in a couple of hours.  For Jay it was a relief to talk about the process with someone.  Andrea was probably the perfect person to talk about this as even with his shrinking they were still the same height.  It helped him forget about just how much shorter he was.  She seemed to understand what happened and just seemed interested in the process altogether while also being comforting to Jay that things would turn out alright.  He again wondered if she confess to his mom, again just deciding he'll fix the situation first, and then he'll tell her.  Jay had always taken great pride in taking care of himself so he didn't want to give his mom any reason to worry, plus she would have to leave Monday morning anyways for business.  He could fix this himself.

While waiting for Andrea to get out, Jay just went back to his car and figured he would just mess around with his phone.  He checked his email first, still no response from Dr. Reed.  He then decided to see if anyone else had ever had this happen to them before.  He couldn't find anything from Scientific Evolution.  Everything on them was glowing reviews and people so excited about their new bodies.  Most of the people were women getting naturally larger breasts or a guy getting a naturally larger penis.  But everyone who made themselves taller, all had nothing but good things to say about the process.  Maybe this was just the first step he hoped again.  That must be it, he'll wake up tomorrow on his pathway to new taller heights.  He continued to research shrinking and stumbled upon an entire community of people who actually wanted to shrink and then to played with by women.  At first he thought it was weird, but the more he thought about it the idea started to turn him on.  Just as he was starting to get really into it he got a text message from Andrea who was off of work.  He didn't realize how much time he had spent just getting lost in the internet.

There was a park two roads from the mall that would probably be empty now that it was dark out.  They figured they could just meet there.  Andrea still had on her black pants from work but was now wearing a loose fitting baggy pink t-shirt that easily allowed Jay to see that she was also wearing a black sports bra underneath.  As an elite caliber gymnast her breasts definitely were on the smaller side, but Jay couldn't help but notice they were bigger than he gave them credit for, and were definitely on the perky side.  Underrated, Jay thought again as he walked beside her.  Minus the pants, this was the type of outfit Jay had seen her in countless times at the gym.  Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail with one long side swept bang coming down the side of her face.  They were just walking around this path that went alongside a lake.

"Thanks again for talking with me about this Andrea, it was a scary day, but I think it will all work out"

"No worries Jay, its fun to finally have a guy I can talk to eye to eye," She joked, hoping he found the humor in it.  "So have you heard back from the doctor?"

"Not yet, but it seems all of their other patients got exactly what they wanted.  The system hasn't failed before, this must just be how it starts.  For all I know Dr. Reed warned me about this already and I just didn't hear him while I was so excited."

They walked the path for a number of hours and their conversation shifted to small talk.  It was a clear cool summer night lit by the stars and the moon alone.  With the two young athletes most of their conversation went to their coming workouts and upcoming seasons.  Andrea did get a couple jabs into Jay about his height, saying maybe he'll be forced into joining the gymnastics team.  Both felt very comfortable in each other's company and Jay again was kicking himself for not spending more time with Andrea sooner.  Jay was feeling exceptionally tired.  He got enough sleep and hadn't worked out at all, but it had been just an emotional day.  Andrea meanwhile felt a strong attraction to Jay that she had never felt before.  She was wondering if maybe it was always just a matter of finally finding someone her own size, but it seemed like something different.  She couldn't quite place it.  It was getting late and they got back to where they had parked their cars.

"Well its probably late enough where I can sneak into the house with my mom seeing me, so I should probably get home."  The two were clearly attracted to each other but didn't know where to go from here. 

"And I have practice first thing in the morning so my mom is probably wondering where I am too."  Just as Andrea finished her statement Jay went in for the kiss.  They separated after a moment, looked each other in the eyes and then proceeded to make out for several more minutes.  After a pause Andrea finally broke the silence.  "... I'll be done with gymnastics by about noon... if you're looking for someone to dodge your family with."  

"Sounds like a plan."  Jay sheepishly smiled, looking very much forward to any more time with the gymnast.

Jay arrived at his house to see that all the lights were already out except for his sister's.  Seeing her light on was the instant reminder of his situation.  The time with Andrea allowed him to forget about shrinking.  Realizing his sister would now stand about 8 inches taller than him was a reality check he didn't want to see.  He checked his email again to see if Dr. Reed had gotten back to him.  Jay got out of his car and was just hoping upon hope that Darcy was in her room.  He went in through the side door as they always did that walked right into the kitchen.  Jay still wasn't hungry at all but was getting thirsty and figured a glass of water would be good.  He heard a door open from upstairs and someone was coming down.  Should he hide?  Maybe no one heard him come in.  Maybe he should just leave again.  He was just frozen in thought as he heard someone get to the bottom of the stairs and turning into the kitchen.  Jay quickly grabbed one of the kitchen chairs and sat at the table, hoping his shrinking wouldn't be obvious while sitting.  

It was his sister that entered the kitchen.  She had on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, clearly getting ready for bed.  Standing there, even barefoot, she would have a huge height advantage over her older brother of four years.  She turned the light on and immediately she went into the pantry.  It was clear Darcy was mad, probably about the ride so at first it looked like she was just going to ignore him and leave.  Jay hoped anyways.  Jay was sitting at the kitchen table with his water, making it look like he was checking something on his phone while he drank his water.  She looked at him curiously for a second, thinking something looked different about it, but then she shook it off.  She did decide to confront him instead of ignoring him, "Thanks for giving me a ride this morning asshole.  Mom said you had just forgotten and had your own practice, but from what I saw on Facebook there wasn't a football practice this morning"

"Sorry about that Sis.  It wasn't a regular football practice, it was just the captains trying to start planning out how we're going to run captains' practices this summer."  Jay lied hoping that Darcy didn't follow the other two captains on any social media.  "Sounds like you made it to practice no problem anyways.  I'll make sure I'm around to bring you to practices the next couple of weeks while mom's gone."

Darcy was grabbing a bag of pita chips and some flavored hummus.  Does this girl ever stop eating Jay thought?  She's still in amazing shape but it seemed like she was always putting some sort of food in her mouth.  While walking by in her natural curiosity she tried to peek at what Jay was looking at on his phone.  Jay made sure it was nothing of consequence as soon as soon as Darcy walked in.  He was just happy that it looked like she was grabbing her food and heading back upstairs, then he could also retreat for the night.  

"Luckily mom was able to drop me off.  We were talking about the next couple of weeks and she gave me this long speech about being good for you while she's gone.  But she also mentioned we were going to be able to have a small party one night..."  Darcy thought that Jay must have been up to something this morning.  He seemed a little agitated or anxious.  What was he doing just sitting here at the kitchen table in the dark anyways? She thought to herself.  While walking past him she tried to see if he was texting someone on his phone but it just looked like some random football website.  Or was he sick?  He looked a little run down, maybe that's why he was acting off.  Either way Darcy wanted to make sure she played this well.  Whenever their mom went away and Jay was in charge he could really become over protective and just so serious about everything.  They definitely had their clashes in the past, but they also had some great times together as well.  Hopefully this will be the great times.    

"We? ..... I don't think she said we could have a party.  I think she said I could have a party as long as I include you."  Jay immediately forgot about his height problem and shifted to typical older brother problems and heirarchy.  "I don't want all of your little friends running around acting immature around here."


Jay instantly regretted using the word "little" with describing Darcy's friends.  Almost all of them would surely be taller than he was right now.  Please be able to fix me Scientific Evolution Jay thought.

"It will only be a couple, I promise!" Darcy said, trying to reason with her older brother.  She figured a little begging maybe followed up by some sucking up will be her best approach to her cautious older brother.  She ultimately knew if Jay didn't let her have friends over, she wouldn't have friends over.  He was more strict than their mom when he was in charge.  Three of her best friends had usually been able to come around the house though even when Jay was in charge so she figured she could get them to the party, what would her first high school party.  "It would just be Alyssa, Lauren, and Sarah"

Jay thought about it for a second.  He did know all three.  They weren't bad and would probably just run off by themselves.  "Yeah, they're fine, just let me figure out what night will work best.  Just make sure you don't ruin my night."

"Perfect!" She smiled.  "And besides Lauren has a huge rack now and I'm sure you won't be sorry she's coming!"

For a moment Jay was caught off guard by his sister's bluntness.  Only a moment though, The past couple of months she had been very open about comments like that.  And truth be told, Lauren did have a huge rack.  It was odd for Jay to see his sister and her friends start to develop into the group of girls who were undoubtedly the hottest girls in their class.  Darcy and her three friends would probably be the exact same group as his ex girlfriend Valery and her friends.  To make matters more interesting Jay was very much aware that Lauren had a huge crush on him... that's probably why Darcy brought her up.  She's learning how to manipulate things in her favor.  He was interrupted in his thoughts as his sister made her exit, taking her chips with her.  "Well I'm off to bed, don't be too weird sitting by yourself in the dark, g'night shorty."

Jay must have lost three shades of color in his face to the shorty comment. Had she noticed? Does she know about the whole procedure? Jay's mind started flying and he was able to mumble out a, "good night Darcy." while calming himself down.  He reminded himself that she was probably just being her annoying self.  Hopefully he'll start growing soon.

As Darcy was going up the stairs now she was definitely sure that something was up with Jay.  She had never called him shorty without getting something in response.  Usually a little fight or something, or even yesterday when he was bragging about a coming growth spurt.  She smiled to herself, though almost feeling bad for her "older brother".  There wasn't going to be a growth spurt.  He had been the same height for who knows how long.  Keyword was "almost" felt bad.  For her, she looked at her height as her one advantage over Jay.  He was much stronger, more athletic, more popular, and smarter... but she was already taller and who knows how much more she could grow.  

Back in the kitchen Jay waited until he heard Darcy's door close before he retreated to his bedroom.  That was close, he thought for sure Darcy was going to notice the shrinking. Unfortunately he wouldn't have the same luck in avoiding his sister the next day. 

Jay woke up Sunday morning even shorter than before.  He knew yesterday he was just about 5' tall by being about the same height as Andrea.  He was scared to know how short he was now.  There was no way he could let his mom or sister see him now.  It would be impossible to hide it at this point.  Even sitting in the kitchen late at night he could tell his sister noticed that something was odd, now he might as well be carrying a big sign that says "I'm the Incredible Shrinking Man".  He was returning to that familiar panic and he needed to get in touch with Dr. Reed, by luck he saw that he not only had an email but also a voicemail from Dr. Reed from earlier this morning.  Damn it Jay thought, he should have just gone to bed with the ringer on.  The email was just Dr. Reed saying he tried to call earlier and got no response, but to contact him once he gets a chance.  Dr. Reed didn't seem particularly panicked over the phone.  That had to be a good sign... or was that how doctors handle every situation?  Jay dialed the number waiting for Dr. Reed to pick up.  Voicemail picked up again, Jay left a message.

"Hi Dr. Reed, this is Jay Robinson.  I NEED to talk to you as soon as possible. I shrunk again last night!  Please say this is all just part of the process.  Please help."

It was at that moment that Jay noticed his door was cracked open a tiny bit, damn he thought he heard someone outside, they could have heard his message.  His door was then pushed open from the outside and his sister entered the room.  Jay was still in his bed partially under his covers and as he hung up the phone he was horrified that Darcy overheard the message he just left.  Darcy walked in wearing the same outfit she was wearing the night before, clearly what she went to bed with.  A pair of gym shorts and a simple tshirt for the volleyball team. "Jay? did I just hear what I think I heard?"

"... um, its just that I have a physical with my doctor for football," Jay tried to lie again but it seemed as though she clearly heard the voicemail he was leaving the Doctor.  Before he could continue developing a lie, Darcy interrupted him.  Darcy thought there was something wrong with Jay when she saw him the in the kitchen.  She couldn't place it then, but after hearing his panicked phone call that had to be it.  He was smaller.  But that can't be possible she thought.  Looking at him now though, she had to admit Jay did appear smaller than normal.  If nothing else he looked like a little kid who was trying on his parent's clothes.  

"Get up," She commanded.

"...I'm not really feeling that good, I think I'm just going to stay in bed....."

"Get up," She repeated before Jay even finished.  As she asked Jay to get up she started walking towards his bed.  Jay knew that things have gone bad to worse.  Darcy was the main reason he got the procedure done and now he she was confronting him as he was even shorter.  He didn't know what else to do so he complied.  He sighed and stepped out of the bed.  He still had on the now extremely baggy sweatpants and sweatshirt on, looking more ridiculous than ever.  His stomach turned as he came to terms with his latest shrinking.  He now stood eye to eye with Darcy's chest.  Darcy didn't say a word, her eyes widened in shock.  Jay couldn't believe his situation.  She seemed enormous next to him.  He figured if someone measured off the top of his head it wouldn't even up to Darcy's chin.  Her legs seemed to go on forever, reaching up to his torso.  He felt like crying, never before had he seemed so vulnerable and to his surprise his sister's first reaction was compassion.

"Jay... I didn't..." And with that she hugged him into her body.  Jay needed that hug with the realization he was the size of middle schooler.  At the same time, as much as he needed the hug it was a chilling reminder of his situation.  His face was being pressed right up against the developing chest of his younger sister.  Her arms felt strong and also very comforting.  

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Pinned by patriot76

He had not completely teared up, but they had hugged for a minute or two.  Afterwards Darcy wanted to hear the whole story, so they each took a seat on Jay's bed.  Telling his younger, and now much taller sister was a little more difficult than when he confided with Andrea who had been at the same height.  Even while sitting down on the bed together it was clear she was just that much bigger than him.  She sat across from Jay with her legs crossed indian style(and damn those legs seemed to go on forever) with her blue eyes focused intently on Jay.  It also didn't help that at one point as he began describing the process in the chamber Darcy began giggling.  She tried to compose herself immediately but it was too late.

"Please Dars, this is serious." Jay insisted with almost a whine in his voice.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."  Darcy returned to a serious face, only to begin giggling again before trying to explain herself.  "Its just before all of this began you were bragging about a coming growth spurt... And now....and your clothes are just so so big on you.  I'm sorry, I'll be serious."

He was able to finish the story with only one more giggling fit from his younger sister.  Despite the random fits of giggling Darcy seemed fascinated by the whole process.  He ended it with this very morning and how much smaller he seemed and the phone tag with Dr. Reed.  And although he put the Andrea parts into the story, he may have left out the making out session.  As it was, the part of him being just as short as Andrea, the short petite gymnast was part of what sparked the second giggle fit.  Darcy let it kind of soak in for a moment before responding,

"So you haven't told mom anything? At all?"

"NO!  and I never will, this has to be our litt... our secret.  I don't want her worrying about me, or us, all of the time.  She needs to know she can depend on me and that I won't walk into such horrible situations."

"I hate to burst your bubble, but I think she's going to notice eventually."

"I just have to keep it from her tonight, she'll be gone early in the morning and then I'll drive back to Scientific Evolution and they'll fix this whole thing up."

"If you can reach the pedals of your car by tomorrow morning"

Jay wasn't sure if she said that jokingly but it was the first time he had thought about the possibility.  Would if he does keep shrinking, he didn't even know how short he was now.  He would have to come up with a plan just in case.  Part of that plan was a healthy dose of prayers that Dr. Reed would call back and tell him everything was going to be ok.  Once he hears back from Dr. Reed maybe he'll see if Andrea can drive him, she's the only other person who knows about what has happened and hopefully he could keep it that way.  

Darcy continued talking over Jay's thoughts, "I think you should just suck it up and tell her now.  I mean its embarrassing but what if it keeps getting worse?.... Maybe I should just tell her now"

Jay couldn't even entertain the thought that it could be worse, but he also definitely didn't want Darcy to go downstairs and tell his mom now, "Darcy just trust me please.  Its going to be ok, they'll fix me tomorrow and mom NEVER has to know.  Just help me with this and I'll make it worth your while."

Darcy smiled, almost in disbelief, "Alright, its your body.  And I think I could come up with a couple of ideas of how you could make this worth my while, especially over the next two weeks while mom is away."

Jay felt a sinking feeling in his stomach for a second, this probably wasn't going to be an easy secret to keep.  Just then his cell phone rang, it was Dr. Reed!  He immediately looked up to his sister and tried to rush her out of the room.  "Oh thank god!  I promise you Darcy, I will most definitely make it worth your while, but I would really like to take this call alone"

"No way, I need to hear this!" Darcy said, leaning into Jay expectingly as he held his phone.  

"Please Darcy?" Jay plead annoyed at his sister.  Already three rings, he realized he probably wasn't going to convince her to leave.  For half a second he contemplated just forcing her out of the room like he normally would but he didn't want to miss the call.  He just sighed and answered with his sister still in the room.  "Hello?"

"Jay, good to hear from you, its Dr. Reed, I got your messages, so you're shrinking?" 

"Yes, will I start growing soon?"

The Doctor have a light nervous chuckle before speaking, "Well no, not on its own anyways."  Jay's heart sank, wondering if his worse fears were coming true, but Dr. Reed continued, "But the good news is, this is something we can definitely fix, it might just take some time.  First off, have you taken the Stopping pill yet?"

"No."  Damn it, Jay knew he should have just gotten that prescription filled.  "I was worried that it would also prevent the growth sequence from starting or that I could get stuck at this short height... to be honest I haven't even picked it up yet."

"Well that's step one, go and do that as soon as you can, especially since sometimes it takes a day for them to get the pills.  Once you have it, take it on a full stomach... which might be hard because I'm sure you have noticed you probably haven't been very hungry recently.  So from there we're going to need your height to stabilize.  Then we wait until the shrinking stops which should be the first night after you take the pill, but sometimes its not until the next night.  Anyways, after the shrinking stops we can have you come in here and then we can get you headed back in the right direction.  We'll have you over 6' in no time.  Lets set up a preliminary date to fix you up, let me look over our available times real quick, hold for one second, its slow getting onto our computer on a Sunday"

Jay felt absolutely relieved, like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders.  It didn't take Reed long as he returned to the phone conversation.  "Alright, assuming that you get the Stop pill and nothing else really goes wrong you could be ready for us as early as Tuesday at the earliest but thats all booked... looks like Friday is our first available time after tomorrow.  If you had already taken the pill we had a couple of slots first thing tomorrow.  Does Friday work?"

Jay could deal with Friday, it might make the next week frustrating but he just kept on reminding himself how worth it was, maybe he needed a week off from the gym anyways since he had been going hard for so long.  "Friday works just fine Dr. Reed.  Can't wait!  Do you guys know what caused me to shrink instead of grow?  Everything I've read said you guys never make mistakes like this."

Dr. Reed again began with that same uncomfortable chuckle "Well funny story, its all on us Mr. Robinson.  At some point during the pre session set up I mentioned a couple of inches, not knowing that my voice to text software was still activated.  So it switched your desired height to 2 inches.  Its all reversible and once we get you back in here you'll be fast tracking to the tallest you, that you've ever known.  And more good news, since its our mistake, you won't pay a dime for any of the process and in fact we'll even offer you an additional free service if in a year there's something else you would like to alter after we get you to your new taller height.  I just hope this hasn't been too much of an inconvenience for you."  

Jay was so relieved he wasn't even mad, "No, it hasn't been too bad Dr. Reed.  I'll just lay low this week and maybe that will even make people less suspicious when I'm even taller the next time they see me.... So I guess I'll see you on Friday"

"Perfect, just a couple of other important pieces of information.  First off, while you're still actively shrinking I should warn you that it would be six inches per day.  So just to confirm that the process is acting normally with you, that should mean you were roughly 4'11" yesterday and 4'5" today?  And it normally takes place overnight"

Jay thought about it for a second, seemed to be about right.  He looked to Darcy for confirmation and she just kind of shrugged her shoulders while silently mouthing "sure", Jay agreed too, "Yeah that's more or less correct, and yeah each time I shrank it was while I slept"

"One other thing about the shrinking since you'll be going through at least one more cycle of shrinking.  Are you familiar with what pheromones are, or failing that, an aphrodisiac?"

"Um, something to do with hormones or something? right?"

"Or something, yeah.  Anyways pheromones are usually something in other animals, bugs mainly that are used to attract the other gender for mating purposes.  Humans have never really had a natural pheromone despite different aphrodisiac and things that raise general sex drive and stuff like that.  But for some reason, and we haven't figured it out yet while you are shrinking you are going to be at times producing a type of human pheromone..."

"What does all of this mean doctor?"

"I mean, for as long as you're actively shrinking there could be times when girls are going to be extremely attracted to you.  Its not going to be all of the time, but it might just happen, so thought you might want that heads up.  Anyways I have another 9 holes of golf to play, but I'm glad we got this all situated.  So go get the stop pill first and then we'll see you on Friday."

"Thanks Dr. Reed, see you then."  When Jay hung up the phone he was so relieved.  He was brought back down to Earth a little bit upon realizing that his sister was still on his bed, she was giving a clearly teasing disappointed look his way before she whined,

"Shucks, I was hoping I was going to have longer than a week with my Incredible Shrinking Brother.  Even if you get taller than me, I'll always know you had to put yourself through all of this just to not be my little brother."

Jay was too excited to really care about the teasing, he was more ready for a victory lap to celebrate his height being back on track.  "You might be taller and goofier than me Darcy, but even now I'm still your big brother and I'll always have you beat"

"Is that right shorty"  She came back, also giving him a shove in the chest with her pointing finger.  It was enough of a push to knock him back a bit.

Jay was always confident in his strength training and wrestling skill so he decided that even at his current height disadvantage he could still take on his sister.  He lunged out at her as if to tackle her off the bed.  He caught her by surprise and she was forced off the bed but she was able to keep her balance finding herself standing next to the bed.  Jay also got off the bed and was going to try and pin Darcy to the ground as he had so many other times when they fought.... Never at this size disadvantage he thought as he measured up his sister towering over him.  Darcy had her hands on her hips and looking down on her brother with a smirk.  "I think this time you may have bit off more than you can chew little brother."

"I haven't been wrestling all of these years for nothing."  Jay tried for a single leg takedown that was a pretty basic move in wrestling, and something he had used on his sister as recently as a month or two ago, but Darcy's size advantage was much different now.  He went to grab her right leg that was closer to him.  He couldn't budge her toned long leg at all and she was able to easily backpedal, maintain her balance and make her own offensive move.  She quickly got leverage on Jay, getting a strong hold on his upper body.  Jay was amazed at how quick she was while being so big.  He had to remind himself that she wasn't that she was some 6'8" amazon, but he was short an extra foot shorter than usual. 

The struggle didn't take long.  Before Jay knew it he found himself on his back with his sister on top of him.  She was straddling him with her legs on each side holding his legs down and together.  Meanwhile she was also able to hold Jay's arms to the ground no matter how much he struggled.  Jay was doing everything in his power to try and escape but was just physically no match for his older sister.  

"Alright, I give up, I give up!" Jay screamed, still struggling to get out from underneath his sister.  It was at this point he realized that this fight may not have been such a good idea.  Darcy decided to take advantage of the situation before relenting.

"I'll let you up, but first you need to agree that I can invite whoever I want to our party."

"Done," Jay let out in-between breaths.  He was still trying to struggle out of his sister's hold to no avail.  He couldn't budge her at all.  Straddling him she had his lower body completely immobilized by her own hips and legs and leaning forward she was able to hold both his arms up above his head while her hair was partially coming out of the pony tail, some getting in Jay's face while he tried to escape.

"...AND, on Tuesday I was going to have the volleyball team practice at our house.  You're not going to get in the way of that either."

"There's no way you can have the entire girls volleyball team come over here while I'm still going to be like this."

"Hmm maybe I should just call out to mom right now, and see what she has to say on the matter," just as Darcy was about to call downstairs, Jay responded,

"Alright! Deal! But they still can't no about my shrinking,"

"My lips are sealed little brother." Darcy said while mimicking a zipper closing her mouth.  "Don't forget, you said you would make it worth my while to keep your secret.  I think we're going to have a lot of fun this week"  

With that Darcy stood up and effortlessly helped Jay to his feet.  Why did he suddenly get the feeling that Friday couldn't come soon enough. 


  

End Notes:

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 is going to start the payoff.  He's going to be taken shopping with Andrea and his sister Darcy.  Things will then more or less go according to plan until the volleyball team is going to show up at his house for a summer practice in the backyard.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Prescription Filled by patriot76

Darcy left Jay in his room alone after she swore that she would not say anything about the shrinking, the process or anything.  Darcy had even said she would cover with mom the rest of the day confirming that he's staying at a friend's house.  They were going to make it seem like it was even something Jay and his mom had talked about.  His mom would be confused but she would never expect that both her kids were working together on such a simple lie.  Even with Darcy's assurances he was still extremely nervous as he saw her already taking out her cell phone before leaving his room texting away or something.  He could see the smile on her face was ear to ear and she was humming some random pop song Jay couldn't name.  Anxious yes, but he believed her, he didn't have much of a choice.  He still couldn't believe how easily she took him to the ground.  And once she was on top of him there was absolutely no budging her.  If it was her growing instead of him shrinking he realized it would have been like assaulting someone who was 6'8" from his original frame of 5'5".  And when did her thighs get that muscle he wondered.  She was always tall but for the most part she had little stick legs.  Jay now very much regretted getting his sister into weight training to help her become a better athlete.  His All State wrestling background didn't do much with that type of size disparity.    

So first on the agenda he needed to get his prescription filled.  Then beyond that he just wanted to avoid his mom for the rest of the day so she could just get on her plane allowing him to grow back before she knows anything else.  So getting out of the house should be easy enough and then he just needed to stay occupied until she went to bed.  It was closing in on noon and he knew Andrea would be out of gymnastics so he figured he could just go and meet up with her.  He worried about being shorter now, things seemed like they went so well when he was staring her eye to eye for the first time.  Though based on the information he got from the doctor he would have actually measured out to being an inch shorter than Andrea yesterday.  

Jay put the now even baggier sweatpants and hooded sweatshirt on and snuck out of his house.  His own shoes were impossible but in a closet upstairs he found a pair of white shoes that must have belonged to Darcy several years ago.  He was pretty sure they were her dance shoes from 5th or 6th grade, but whatever they fit him better than his shoes.  The kicker was, even these were too big for him, but at least they weren't sliding off as easily.  His mom was on the phone or packing and was clearly busy doing something.  He would just send her a text in a couple of hours to check in.  Driving proved to be difficult but not impossible.  The seat adjusted far enough forward that Jay could reach the pedals no problem but seeing over the dash was not ideal.  He'll manage, he thought to himself.  There was a CVS Pharmacy about five minutes down the road, he'll bop in there, drop off the prescription and then maybe find an inconspicuous place to spend the day.  

Walking into the CVS was odd.  Yesterday going to the mall at 4'11" he still looked like an adult, albeit on the short side.  Today he was clearly either a kid or a little person.  He thought about how he looked in the mirror and it was probably more the look of a kid than a Little Person.  His body just seemed scrawny, compared to everything.  He walked in, trying best to keep his eyes down and try to hide his appearance to make sure nobody recognized him.  He bee lined it right to the pharmacy in the back of the store and handed the prescription to the pharmacist, who was an older gentleman who Jay recognized.  Jay was thinking this guy has worked at this CVS for as long as he could remember.  He would see the name on the prescription and instantly know who I am Jay feared.

"OK Mr. Robinson, anytime after three tomorrow afternoon we'll have this ready for you.  This just has to ship overnight, no problems though."  He either didn't recognize Jay or he was very good at acting the professional role.  The pharmacist also probably knows what the drug is, Jay thought.  Does he get a lot of cases like this? Short people stumbling in here looking to halt their shrinking?  Jay thanked him and again just bee lined it out the door.  

This was going to be easy after all Jay thought.  He'll stop the shrinking tomorrow and be right on track for Friday's return trip to Scientific Evolution.  That will mean that if he shrinks again tonight he will have a week at being 3'11" if the numbers stayed the same. Bad, but not the end of the world.  Now that he could relax a little he began to think about the other news he received from Dr. Reed.  This business about the pheromones and women being attracted to him.  Jay had always feared/assumed that women were only into taller guys so how was this going to work out he wondered?  Well maybe Andrea will be the perfect person to try it out with.  Besides with her naturally being so much shorter it wouldn't be that intimidating.  In fact right now Andrea's height advantage is really just a couple of inches more than what his ex girlfriend Valery normally would have on him.

Andrea was out of gymnastics practice and the two started exchanging texts to set up a rendezvous.  Both of her parents were home so her place was out.  His place was where they were trying to avoid, so they decided just to try the mall again.  Grab some food first and then maybe some mini golf she suggested with quotes on the word mini.  He also let her know that he did get in touch with the Doctor and that all would be back to normal by Friday.

As Jay pulled into the mall he saw that Andrea's car was already there.  He pulled up next to hers and watcher her get out.  Yoga pants are the greatest invention ever made Jay mused.  They make a mediocre ass looks good, a good ass look great, but with Andrea it was a work of art.  She stepped out in a pair of black skintight yoga pants that allowed her ass to achieve perfection.  She was also wearing just a simple burgundy V-neck top that was tight and accentuated the little curves that Andrea did have.  

As Jay got out of his car Andrea couldn't help but smile,  "Wow. I didn't know if I should believe you when you said it, you're so short! .... and first things first, we're going to get you some new clothes before we can grab dinner together."  

She walked over to Jay and the both were initially unsure of whether to hug or just say hi until Andrea went in for the awkward teenager hug.  Jay immediately noticed that size difference wasn't as severe as with his sister.  With his sister, his eyes were about dead even with the center of her breasts, with Andrea his eyes were about even with her collarbone so the hug was not nearly the embarrassment that he suffered with Darcy.  After stepping away, Andrea circled all the way around Jay as if measuring him up.  

"New clothes would probably be a good idea," Jay said to make sure there wasn't a long silence between the two as Andrea was eying him up and down.  She must have realized that she was staring as she apologized,

"Sorry, its just this is such a rush to have you here... looking like... you know?!" She stumbled.  Her smile had not lessened at all since he got out of his car.  He was wondering was this how she just would have reacted normally or were the pheromones already in action.  He hoped it was genuine and not chemical.  He tried to focus back on the situation at hand.

"Where do you think I could find some clothes that would fit me?"

"Well promise you're not going to make fun of me or anything... but there's a Gap Kids that I still shop at."

"You still shop at the Gap Kids?"

"Its embarrassing and a lot of times I try to do my shopping online, but not going to lie, a lot of the clothes at Gap Kids fit me better and everything is cheaper in the kids section anyways.  Its not easy being petite in a growing America as you're about to find out," She said as she playfully put her finger on Jay's nose to emphasize his situation.  "And you said you're going to be this height until Friday so we should get a couple of outfits for the week."

"Its not like I'm going to be going anywhere," Jay thought and then he also corrected Andrea with news he hadn't told her yet, "And I'm not going to be this height until Friday.... I'm actually going to shrink once more tonight while I wait for the stupid pill to get here."    

"So you're going to be another six inches shorter tomorrow?" Andrea asked again eying him up and down.  Jay wasn't 100% certain, but it certainly seemed like she was trying to hide her excitement as if she was happy to hear of his difficulties.  She continued,  "We'll just have to get you a couple outfits for that height then and only one today."

The two headed into the mall, where just like the CVS, Jay was so embarrassed.  The two decided to come up with a story in case they run into anyone they know.  After all its nearly impossible to head into this mall without seeing at least one person from their school if not more.  They came up with a story that Jay was actually going to be his ten years old cousin named Joey.  This could hopefully explain why they would look so much like this high school senior named Jay, they're relatives.  Seems simple enough.  Meanwhile Andrea has done some babysitting in the past, everyone knew she was working her tale off to setup some money for college in case she doesn't get the gymnastics scholarship she's expecting.  Jay was fine at that point, the basic parameters of the story were in place but Andrea was having fun creating the story so he let her continue.  They had been going out to get some ice cream and little Joey spilled his whole cone on himself and Andrea didn't have any clothes that would fit so they needed to just get some replacements for the rest of the day.  She had this elaborate story as to where "Joey's" parents were and why they asked Andrea to take him to Gap Kids instead of going home and so forth.  Jay just kind of nodded while he was already just keeping his head down hoping to not run into anyone.  Andrea noticed his level of discomfort and she frowned feeling bad for him.  She leaned down a little bit and hugged him, this time not a short awkward hug but a firm consoluatory hug that immediately did make him feel better... maybe not about his situation, but he definitely enjoyed the moment. 

"Don't worry, we'll be in and out in no time at all."  While being hugged by Andrea he really believed her.  In fact he was starting to think this whole situation is pretty awesome being with this beautiful cool girl.  He was again kicking himself for not making a move on Andrea sooner and while he was at his normal height.

The two walked through the mall with no encounters and arrived at Gap Kids without a problem.  Andrea had even warned that there were a couple of classmates who worked at the Gap Kids but neither were working today.  Andrea told a story about her own embarrassment when she was buying clothes for herself there and the only cashier ended up being a girl from school.  Andrea was able to measure up Jay and figure out approximately what size he needed and before he knew it he was heading into a dressing room to try things on.  After he had some clothes that fit they told the associate he was just going to wear it out of the store after Andrea stumbled over her ice cream spill story the was clearly more information than the associate cared for.  Meanwhile they took a couple of guesses at the sizes he would need on Monday after his next shrink.  Probably the most embarrassing part was when Andrea handed Jay a pack of Avengers underwear with all of the super heroes all over them.

"I'm not going to wear these," he protested, "There have to be some plain ones"

"Oh there are, but I am your babysitter after all so I'm in charge! and these are the ones I'm buying!"  Andrea said with a smile waving the package in his face. 

"You're buying?! I'm the one who gave you the money, I'm the one doing the buying and I'm getting plain white and even then its only because they don't make boxers in my size"  

"Its cute that you think you get to make decisions like that my little 'Joey'", She chided him the way someone talks to a little kid or a pet.

"Its embarrassing enough Andrea, please?" he begged.

"I don't think its embarrassing at all..." Then she leaned down to Jay's ear and said in a whisper, "I think its sexy"

Jay was instantly turned on, not really thinking about the context so much as having a pretty girl whisper into his hear. He was about to lean in for a kiss before Andrea just laughed and looked back towards the underwear covered in superheroes.  She entered a fit of giggles "I'm sorry! That doesn't really work at all!  I'm not into little kid underwear I swear!"

Andrea regained her composure and they bought the clothes for both that day and the next.  For Jay it just felt good to have a pair of shoes that really fit him.  Since the day before he had been walking around like a little kid wearing their parents' shoes or something just trying not to stumble with every step.  They didn't get too far out of the Gap Kids store into the regular mall when two of Andrea's friends spotted them from across the hallway.

"Hey Andrea!!" One of the two waved as they walked over.  Jay recognized the two as juniors, but couldn't place any names.  Both were probably of about average height somewhere between 5'4" and 5'8" as they were clearly taller than Andrea and like with his sister their chest was right about at eye level.  One of them had long blond hair and was wearing a blue dress with white dots patterned on it.  It did not go very far down her legs leaving very little to the imagination. The taller one had on a pair of jeans that may as well have been painted onto her they were so tight and a red and white striped top with short sleeves.  Andrea first looked down to Jay and then gave a wave back to the two girls as they were already headed over.

"And who is this little cutie," the shorter one in the dress said clearly not recognizing Jay as the high school senior that he was.  Jay knew the tone in her voice, that voice that all girls seem to have when they see something small, cute and adorable.  He was just happy that they didn't immediately see right through the facade.    

"Hey girls.  Well I'm sure you both know Jay Robinson, this is little cousin Joey,"  The two immediately began cooing at him more like he was a baby, more than the 10 year old they were trying to pass him off as.  Jay meanwhile was fighting his own hormones.  He found himself standing directly in front of Andrea with the back of his head brushing up against her body feeling her perky breasts on the back of his shoulder and head.  And with the two newcomers he was trying his best not to just stare at the two sets of tits that were straight ahead in his vision.  Meanwhile the shorter one was practically spilling out of her dress, this was definitely a dress designed for the hottest summer days as it seemed to be lacking in terms of material while walking that fine line of not being totally a trashy or cheap looking dress.  After introducing them to "Joey", Andrea then introduced him to the two girls identifying the taller one as Brittany and the one in the dress as Kate. 

"Oh my god Jess, he does look JUST like Jay," Kate said bringing her face to eye level with Jay.  Meanwhile it was like a force of nature trying to draw Jay's eyes to her cleavage.  He just smiled back at them while feeling good about himself that these two cute girls knew who he was and he had no idea who they were.  Kate continued,  "That's great news for you little man, if you keep on growing up you're going to be quite the looker in high school"

Jay blushed at that and he started feeling pretty good about himself until the taller girl Brittany chimed in.  She put her hand just about Jay's head and joked, "And you don't even have to grow up that much I think you're only an inch or two shorter than that hot shot Jay."  Brittany then addressed Jay, "Just promise me that if you do stay on the short side that you won't develop some Napoleon complex having to prove that you are some big shot like your cousin does."

Ouch. Total gut punch, so much for feeling good about himself.  A shot at his height and his personality... and did he always act like some big shot he worried?  Luckily Andrea came to his aid while also hugging him from behind, "Don't listen to her Joey, your cousin Jay is a perfect height and I don't think he acts like a big shot at all."  

"But he still hasn't asked you out, has he Andrea? Kate asked.  This time it was Andrea who blushed and she immediately released the hug on Jay.

"Well.... its nothing like that..." Andrea fumbled over words before being interrupted by Kate again.

"Come on now, we know he's the guy you've been crushing on recently.  Stef was telling us the other day how you have been gym flirting with him for weeks now," Kate accused

"Yeah, that you set up your workout to make sure you were squatting right in front of him so he would check out your ass! The works!"  Brittany continued.  Jay's pride was returning! Was this all true he thought, and if so, dammit for being so blind to it. 

"That's not true at all!" Andrea denied still flustered.  "Nice seeing you two, but I do have to bring little 'Joey' here home and.... I definitely wasn't gym flirting with Jay, I don't know why Stef said that... and this definitely isn't a conversation I should be having right in front of... his cousin  Gotta go!"

And with that Andrea was practically pulling Jay out of the mall.  Brittany and Kate laughed before saying a quick goodbye as well to Andrea while they continued on their shopping trip.  They got to their cars and Jay had a smile ear to ear while looking up to Andrea,

"Gym flirting huh?"  Jay asked.  Jay's workout was the same every week so he figured it must have just been a coincidence and that she also had a preprogrammed workout that she didn't deviate it from.  He just never suspected he was the reason she didn't deviate from it.  Andrea looked guilty and then finally confessed,

"....Alright, it might have been somewhat true... and I definitely caught you looking so don't act like your innocent in all of this!"  Andrea launched herself at Jay and again the two embraced in the parking lot by their cars in a public display of affection only fitting high school students.  As they embraced Jay again thought about how badly he had underrated the perky breasts she had... or were they just that better when he's that much smaller.  

They decided to go for a drive to get further away from people they knew.  Jay was embarrassed about being seen by anyone he knew and Andrea didn't want to have another Brit/Kate situation unfold in front of her so they picked a restaurant a couple of towns over.  The rest of the night was like any other high school date.  They chatted about any number of things, the shrinking was obviously the main topic but far from the only one.  After dinner they went mini golfing and after the first couple of puns from Andrea about miniature things and Jay it quickly became just a regular date.  It was one of the best nights that Jay could remember.  They talked four hours at a coffee shop while waiting for Jay's mom to go to bed.  Jay knew that his mom would be in bed by 11 with the early flight but he really didn't want the night to end.  It was only when he went for a good night kiss that he was reminded about his shrinking.  He was on his tip toes trying to kiss Andrea lip to lip, even then he needed her to bend down slightly.  Jay snuck upstairs and fell asleep immediately.  

Another morning, another 6 inches.  Jay now would be standing at 3'11" knew based on what Dr. Reed explained.  He was actually under four feet, he shuddered at the realization.  Luckily though this would be the shortest he would get.  He just needed to somehow pass the time until 3 and then he could go and get the prescription to stop his shrinking.  He put on his new clothes from Gap Clothes and slowly headed out of his room.  His mom should be gone, but he wanted to be sure.  Jay definitely smelled something delicious from the kitchen.  Definitely bacon and eggs he thought.  This could be bad, he couldn't remember Darcy ever cooking breakfast.  Could his mom have skipped the trip?  He snuck down the stairs as quietly as possible and then poked his head into the kitchen.  

Darcy was standing at the stove poking at the eggs with a spatula in hand.  She had on a green tank top with clearly a white bra underneath showing.  She had on a pair of black soffe shorts that had "Volleyball" written across the ass, also showing her long toned legs that seemed to Jay to go on forever.  Over the past couple of days she had also gotten her legs perfectly tanned.  She had her light brown, almost blond hair tied back and she was humming some tune that Jay thought he recognized as Taylor Swift.  A startling thought entered Jay's mind, was he checking out his sister?  He was always able to objectively understand that his sister was growing into an attractive girl and she was definitely going to be part of hot girl clique at school, but he had to almost shake himself out of it.  He kept reminding himself again and again in his head that this statuesque beauty was "just my bratty little sister, just my bratty little sister."  He walked into the kitchen knowing he couldn't stand there hiding forever.

"This is a day that should be remembered forever, the day Darcy made her own breakfast." Jay said, trying to talk to his sister the same way he always would.  Keep it normal he thought.

"Good morning to you too.  And not just for me, I even made you some too,"  Darcy said looking towards Jay as he came in.  Her eyes absolutely lit up once she saw his new size.  A smile spread across her face and she immediately walked over to her diminutive brother.  Her voice was instantly a high pitch voice that Darcy normally would reserve for an adorably cute puppy or baby, "How cute are you?!?!  And in your adorable little clothes!  This just keeps getting better and better!"

As she walked closer to her brother Jay wasn't even up to her chest anymore.  He found himself looking up past his sister's developing chest to see her smiling face.  If he looked straight ahead to his younger sister he would be at eye level with her belly button which was covered by her shirt.  Her legs were impossibly long coming all the way up to his chest.  Every six inches Jay lost it was even more dramatic, yesterday when he picked out clothes for this height he felt it was more or less the same as being 4'5"... he was wrong.  Darcy leaned down and cupped his chin in her hand.  Even her hands, which a couple days earlier appeared to be your typical dainty hands that belonged to any teenage girl, seemed to be huge now.  He shook his head out of her hand taking a couple of steps back and he tried to change the subject back to breakfast and away from his height, "So whats the occasion that Darcy Robinson for the first time ever is making breakfast?"

"Hey! I've made breakfast before... I just figured that for the next two weeks I'm going to have to be one keeping this house together and what better way to start than with breakfast."

"I'm just a little shorter, I'll still be able to hold things together here.  Mom trusts me because I'm responsible and I stick to the rules, not because I used to be taller." Jay defended himself.

"A foot and a half taller, and I don't mind that I'm going to have to take a little more charge this week.  I know you're going to be a little more limited at your current size and I think you'll see I'll make a great big sister"  Was she talking to him like she was a little kid Jay wondered?  He felt like the tone in her voice again was almost that patronizing way you tell a kid good job for eating all of their veggies or something like that.  As he was pondering this she continued talking and brought up an interesting question.  "I mean besides, can you even drive your car at this height?"

"....of course I can"  Jay was less confident than his answer portrayed.  He hoped anyways, how would he get to CVS if he couldn't.  

"Breakfast is served!"  Saved by the bell Jay thought as Darcy set the table with two plates that were filled with bacon, eggs, and toast.  The two sat at the table and even sitting down it was clear how much bigger Darcy was.  Not just taller than him, but again all around bigger than him.  This was also reinforced by how much food each ate.  Darcy had just put an equal amount of food on each plate but, while this in perfect shape teenage girl cleared her plate handedly, Jay barely finished half and that was a struggle to itself.  She asked if he was done and she just moved onto his plate and cleared that one too.  They didn't say much while eating breakfast.  Darcy was going to be going to a volleyball practice after breakfast so luckily in Jay's mind Dacry seemed more interested in that than in his shrinking.  He couldn't help but think that she was intentionally trying to avoid talking about it, almost like the volleyball talk was forced.  She heard a car honk its horn from outside and she was up and running.  "See you later shorty"

She ruffled his hair with her hand as she went by and she was gone just like that.  After she left he realized she left the kitchen an absolute mess.  How did she make such a mess just making bacon, eggs, and toast.  He figured he would do the dishes since she made the breakfast... he wondered if that was her game, almost challenging to see if he would be the normal "in-control" brother.  He had to bring a chair over to the sink to really be able to wash the dishes and he prayed no one would see how ridiculous he looked. 

He finished the dishes with some difficulty and then it was just watching the clock waiting to go to the pharmacy.  Andrea wouldn't be around as she had gymnastics practice, a swimming cross train session and then she was going to be working at Subway at night.  So video games was the best option.  He buried himself into some video games and the hours started passing by.  At some point he heard his sister come home, but she didn't stop by his room and he didn't want to really talk to anyone so he continued gaming.  Around 2:45 Jay walked out to his car to head over to CVS.  He realized he would have to be sure that he didn't get pulled over, he wasn't sure what the legalities of this would be, or if the police would even believe he was a senior in high school and not some elementary school student out for a joy ride.  

He got into his car and was crestfallen.  There was no way he was going to be able to drive.  Between reaching the pedals and seeing over the steering wheel there was just no chance.  He needed to get to CVS though, he just sat in the car trying to figure out the best way to do this.  Should he walk? Take a cab? And then he heard a tap on the window from outside.  He looked up and saw his sister standing outside the car, clearly trying to hold in a smile.  She had changed after practice apparently wearing a pair of short short denims with a blue and white tank that at least was a little more concealing than the spaghetti strap top she wore that morning.  He opened up the door with a dejected sight.

"I was right wasn't I? You can't drive your car?"  She asked trying to hold in her smile.  "Shove over, I'll drive you down to CVS"

"What?" Jay was not ready for that response.  "No.  No way you're driving my car!  You don't have a license, you're not even old enough to drive!"

"Oh its just down the road, and I've driven Mrs. Smith's van before.  Emily and I took turns driving it around the block, back during spring break."  Darcy responded, talking about their neighbor Mrs. Smith's van.  Emily was a school year behind Darcy and the two were childhood friends since they can remember.  Jay wasn't sure about the story though, he hadn't heard it before if it was true.  "Come on, shove over.  Don't you want your prescription?"

Jay had a bad feeling about this but reluctantly climbed over to the passenger seat.  He looked up to his sister and he had to admit she definitely looked the part more than he did.  No one would just openly assume that she wasn't old enough to drive.  Then Jay thought about it, was that right?  Did she really look older or was it just that he was so much shorter.  Just a four days ago would he have thought she looked old enough?  As Darcy buckled her seatbelt and adjusted the seat and mirrors Jay began step by step instructions. "Alright, but you have to listen to EVERYthing I say.  And its just to CVS and back.  Nowhere else."

Dacry successfully drove the two to the CVS.  She accelerated too quickly and was too hard and firm on the breaks, but they made it successfully.  Darcy parked far away from any other cars knowing she couldn't park and then before Jay even had a chance to unbuckle his seatbelt she was already rushing out of the car.  

"You can just wait right here so no one sees you.  I'll run in and grab it." She explained.  Jay thanked her and kind of slid down into the seat again hoping no one would see him.  Two nice acts in a single day from his sister.  This shrinking thing is working out great so far.  He was able to get to know Andrea and now he was seeing a nice side to her sister.  First breakfast and now here she was getting his prescription for him.  After 5 minutes or so he saw Darcy walking out of the store with a little bag in hand.

"Ta da!" She exclaimed like a magician as she pulled out a small prescription drug container and a bottled water.  Before Jay could say anything she opened the bottle and poured one of the pills onto her hand.  "Here you go my little brother"

Jay quickly threw the pill into his mouth and washed it down with water.  Damn it was a large pill he thought, if he shrunk anymore he's not sure he could have swallowed it.  His sister's eyes were locked on him as he gulped down some more water.  He shrugged it off, just relieved that this was the first step towards reversing this nightmare.  Darcy was able to successfully drive them back home without incident.  Jay couldn't help but be impressed that his younger sister pulled this off.  He wasn't nearly as daring at her age.  They hadn't talked much on the way home other than driving tips as Darcy was concentrating on the road and Jay didn't want to distract.  

Jay thanked Darcy for driving as the two were walking into their house and Darcy got a phone call, "Hey Emily!"  Darcy looked down to Jay and again spoke to him as if he was a child, "Could you excuse me hun."  After her chiding whisper to Jay she returned her attention to Emily on the phone.  Jay was only hearing one side of the conversation as the siblings were walking into the kitchen.  His sister laughed, "Yep, that was me driving his car, and I told you what was happening with him."

Jay's face grew pale, had his sister told their neighbor about his?  He immediately chimed, "Darcy, we agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone else"  

She continued without listening to her brother, a smile on her face, "Yeah, I mean I'm a natural!  They should just give me my license now."

"Darcy?"

"Shut up," She said playfully, clearly not saying shut up to him but she was still talking with Emily.  Darcy was paving back and forth in the kitchen, at one point almost walking right into Jay causing him to jump back,  "Its still driving, even if it just down the street.  Its farther than you have ever driven"

Jay was sure that she was doing this on purpose.  She was intentionally ignoring him. "Darcy, what did you tell her?"

"Yeah, why don't you come over in a couple of hours, we can get a pizza for diner and watch Pitch Perfect,"

Jay didn't like where this was going at all.  He definitely wasn't going to let Darcy invite Emily over without them talking about it first.  They had agreed to the volleyball practice tomorrow knowing that he could just hide the entire time, but he wasn't going to spend the whole week hiding in his own home.

"Darcy! No! Not tonight!"  He pleaded looking up to his sister who continued ignoring him.  Jay decided he needed to act fast to make sure that his night wasn't spent being a freak show for his sister and Emily.  He jumped up and grabbed Darcy's phone right out of her hand.  She wasn't really holding it high or tight or anything, this was clearly the last thing she expected.  Jay quickly hung up the phone and as he turned around to meet his sister he realized he may have acted too quickly.

"Why you little shit!  Who do you think you are,"  She moved towards Jay to get her phone back and Jay jumped backwards, not realizing quickly enough he was backing right into a corner.

"We made a deal Darcy, I'm still in charge! So you can't be making plans with other friends and everything until you talk it over with me"

"Jay I think we both need to reevaluate how things stand between us right now.  Give me my phone back"  Darcy commanded as she lumbered towards her brother with her hand extended waiting for her phone.  It was again apparent just how much bigger she was than Jay in every way.

"No, I'm going to call Emily back and tell her that she can't come over tonight"  Jay said defiantly trying to show that he's in control.  As his sister towered over him he was beginning to doubt the endgame of his plan... or lack of plan.  What did he miss? She was nice all day and then as if a switch had been flipped she was the same ol' bratty Darcy... only nearly two feet taller than him now.

"The only person who is going to call back Emily, is me when I apologize for you hanging up on her."  Jay tried to run left and get away from Darcy but she quickly got in his path cutting off his exit.  She took just one step and wrapped him up fast (His football coaches would have been proud of her form) pinning his arms on his side.  She quickly grabbed her phone from Jay and stuck it into the back pocket of her shorts.  She had him completely overpowered and while yesterday when she pinned him down it was playful, this was different as she so easily subdued him.  Jay continued his plea in a final hope for freedom.

"Mom put me in charge!"

"Mom put the 5'5" respectable you in charge, not you the little shrimp.  At first I was just going to get my phone back, but I think I need to teach you a lesson."  With that, Darcy easily pulled Jay into the family room and took a seat on their couch.  She dragged Jay over her lap and was able to hold both his arms down using just her right hand and the leverage of her size advantage.  Jay was almost in shock over how quickly this all took place.  Just like that, he found himself face down, prone on the couch over his sister's lap.  With her left hand she managed to pull down Jay's shorts and it was at this point that Jay's fears were being realized, she was actually going to spank him.  "You're dressed like a toddler, you're the size of a toddler, you're going to get punished like a toddler."

Jay was completely at the mercy of his younger sister as she began to strike his bare behind with her left hand.  Darcy wasn't hitting Jay as hard as she could but the pain for Jay was most definitely more of the embarrassment variety than the actual physical pain.  With that said with each blow the physical pain was also getting worse and worse.

 

Still Shrinking by patriot76

When Darcy felt Jay had been punished enough she released her hold over him and Jay immediately fled up to his room without so much of a word.  He had been wriggling and trying his hardest to escape so as soon Darcy let go, he went flying to the floor. Jay jumped up and as he was fleeing he thought about shouting out one more profane laced statement towards his younger sister but he bit his tongue fearing she might pursue.  When he got into his room he dove into his bed and was almost in shock over what just happened.  At the time Jay assumed that there was no way his life could get any worse.  Then he realized what had happened that caused the conflict.  Was Darcy really going to have Emily come over tonight?  


Emily Smith had been their next door neighbor for as long as they could remember.  The Smiths were kind of that all American family.  Mr and Mrs. Smith were probably in their early 40s, probably a little younger than Jay's mom.  They had three kids including Emily.  She was the middle child, but as the only girl she was definitely Daddy's little girl.  She had an older brother, Brian who was actually in the same grade as Jay.  While they were younger the two were best friends, but both had probably a bit too much of a competitive streak.  Their friendship stressed as Jay continued to achieve athletically and academically and Brian was a less than mediocre soccer player who had a C average in school.  Emily also had a baby brother who was just up and walking.  Meanwhile Mrs. Smith was definitely Jay's favorite member of their family.  She was probably in her early 40s, maybe late 30s but she was still a knockout.  Years back she was even better.  When Jay was first "becoming a man" he remembered peaking out his window and checking out Mrs. Smith while she sun bathed by the pool in their backyard.  


Emily has always just been that girl who always hung out with sister.  Before today he had never thought anything else but that.  He was worried what Emily would look like now.  He knew, she was on the shorter side, but he bet she was already taller than Andrea was.  Regardless she would tower over Jay.  Maybe his day could be worse.  Hopefully Darcy and Emily will just hang out downstairs and he won't be bothered one bit.  


Jay was able to exchange some text messages while she was at work.  She would probably just be going home after work since the next morning was one of her early gymnastics practices.  He would have to catch up with her tomorrow.  Jay returned to his most reliable means of passing time since the shrinking started, video games. 


Jay didn't hear the doorbell ring, but he eventually heard two giggling voices walking up the stairs.  Suddenly Jay had an extreme tightening in his stomach.  This would definitely end poorly Jay knew.  He heard a knock on the door.


"Oh big brother!  Emily and I are in need of your leadership as the person our dearest mother left in charge" His sister was laying a very sarcastic loving tone.  He thought he could pretend to be asleep but he knew that he always had the volume too loud when playing GTA5, his mom and sister constantly complained about it.  Maybe they didn't actually want to come in.  He could tell the two were both right on the outside of his door.  


"What is it?"  


"We're hungry and want something for dinner."  Jay knew that they easily could have figured out something for dinner without him.


"Well order a pizza or we have some microwaveable stuff."  Just go away Jay thought, just go away.


"You should order it for us, that's partially what being in charge is all about.  And you keep on insisting that you're in charge.  Besides, we might mess it up," She said with a clearly fake whiny voice at the end that every girl knows how to wield, walking a fine line of being fake but also hoping it really gets them what they want.  


"Alright sure, just let me know what you want,"  Jay said looking for a pen or something to write down their order.


"Great!! We'll come in and tell you!"  With that Darcy immediately pushed open the door and the two were in his room before he knew it.  Jay was still seated in his bean bag chair that he always used when playing video games, which made the girls seem to tower even farther above him.  Darcy was wearing the same outfit from earlier while Emily was wearing something similar.  It seemed once summer was here all girls had nothing but short shorts and tiny tops.  Emily had long brown hair that paired up perfectly with her brown eyes.  Emily was in fact shorter than Darcy, and even a few inches shorter than Jay's original 5'5".  To Jay though, she was just as intimidating as Darcy, this massive amazonian of a specimen.  Imagine that, an eighth grade girl as this dominating figure standing over him.  "And you should come downstairs and hang out with us, instead of being boring up here with just your video games..."


Emily practically jumped over to the bean bag chair with a huge smile on her face and a curiosity in your eyes.  "I can't believe this!" She practically squealed in excitement.  "You're such a little munchkin I just want to squeeze you!"


Emily bent down towards Jay reaching out with her left hand as if she needed to touch him to believe that he was real.  Darcy was also encroaching on her brother with a smile on her face, while Jay reacted by fleeing.  He rolled backwards out of the bean bag chair and jumped up to his feet before Emily reached him.  He was again reminded exactly how small he was.  As Emily approached he found himself to be about eye level with the lower part of her developing chest, at least not as bad as with his sister whose tits that were completely above his eye level.  In what seemed like Jay's former life he would have looked at Emily as this petite small little thing, but now in addition to her height she probably easily outweighed him too.  Jay figured he should try to play along with their original excuse for talking to him, the pizza, and maybe he could get them to go.


"So just tell me what you want on your pizza and then I can get back to GTA, I'm at a good part."  They didn't seem that interested in pizza as they continued moving towards him.  Jay meanwhile was backing up until he noticed that he backed himself right into the corner.


"You're as small as one of the kids I babysit for." Emily cooed bending down a little bit to bring her face closer to Jay's.  Jay just held his breath a little bit as Emily's hand cupped Jay's chin.  This was so embarrassing.  Her hand was soft and she had a gentle touch, but emotionally she twisted the embarrassment once more with her next comment, "He's in third grade, and he's even more on the shorter side of his class than the taller."


"Get your fun in while you can, I'll be back to my taller self before you know it,"  Jay said, trying to regain some confidence and assert himself at least a little bit in front of these two girls.  He very quickly regretted the way he phrased that once Darcy spoke.


"You know, I do believe you're right."  Darcy said matter-of-factly.  "We should get our fun in while we can.  After all, how many 'little' sisters ever get an opportunity like this."


With that Darcy leaned into Emily's ear and whispered some plan that Jay knew had to be devious based on nothing but the look on both girls' faces.  Emily whispered back and the two both nodded in agreement.  Jay actually began creeping towards the two as he tried to hear what they were whispering.  Emily looked Jay in the eyes, "Oh I think you're going to be thanking us when we're done."


"Thanking you for what?"  Jay asked almost resigned with his fate that something bad was going to happen.  At that moment Emily reached out and grabbed Jay's right arm with both of her hands firmly.  Darcy grabbed his left arm with even more strength.  Jay instinctively began to struggle against the girls, but to his dismay it seemed like he didn't have any chance.  His sister's grip was like a vice, no budge whatsoever.  With Emily it felt like if he could have gotten some leverage he could escape her grasp.  Emily was definitely putting everything she had into keeping her grip on Jay. He could shake her off he thought.  He'll have to get his legs kicking if he wants any chance of escape.  He still had no idea what their intentions were, but they weren't good.


"Easy now, little guy, I wouldn't want to have to punish you in front of Emily."  Darcy spoke putting extra emphasis on the word punishment.  He immediately thought back of his earlier spanking.  For a second Jay did calm down a little bit.  This gave Emily time to re-grip and get a firmer hold on Jay's arm.  "Besides, we're just going to give you a little make over!"


"Darcy NO! Let go!"  He was definitely not going to let these two give him a make over, he began wriggling harder than ever.  He realized that he probably didn't have a choice in the matter.  Either way he continued to struggle against the two as they started dragging him towards Darcy's room.  Instead of him getting any leverage, they were both able to get their whole bodies into their holds.  At one point as he was trying to break their grips, he was just trying to fling his body all around and he found his face slamming right into his sister's left boob.  Just one more humiliation as he was dragged into his younger sister's room by her and the little girl from next door.


Once they got him into Darcy's room they sat Jay down onto a small chair that was seated in front of Darcy's dresser that also had a large mirror on it.  Jay was forced down onto the chair and then to Jay's horror Darcy positioned herself to also sit on the chair, although she would be sitting in the chair backwards, straddling Jay and the chair.  As she came down on top of Jay, he couldn't believe how heavy she felt on his lap.  On top of that, this led to her chest rubbing right into Jay's face.  This meant the more he struggled the more he was actually just being jostled by his sister's boobs.  He couldn't figure out what she was doing until he felt her grab his hands and force them together behind the chair.  Everything about his sister's body dwarfed his.  She was easily able to force his arms in place no matter how hard he tried, even bucking his entire body, he couldn't get her to budge.  She started holding him down with her hips and soon her legs had his whole lower body locked in place as well.  The two girls were already laughing and Jay heard the sound of some duct tape being ripped off.  As soon as he heard the sound he knew what was coming next, and sure enough Emily was taping his hands together behind the chair.  After she bound Jay's hands, Emily grabbed each of Jay's legs and also duct taped those to front legs on the chair.  As soon as Emily finished taping, Darcy stood up in front of the chair looking down at her defeated brother.  


Jay was relieved to have her weight off of his lap, but he also soon realized he had a raging erection and he prayed neither girl noticed.  Luckily his shorts from GAP kids were jean shorts which hid his erection a little better than if they were something like gym shorts.  He knew his sister was growing into a beautiful girl but ewww gross, he never thought of her like that.  And maybe it was just because the girl he was struggling with wasn't really his sister, but this massive wall of feminine beauty that just dominated him.  Those arms that were toned to just seeing a little muscle naturally, the thighs that definitely belonged to someone who did a lot of running and squats.  And where did these tits come from though, damn, was it all just because of how much smaller he was?  Or was he just oblivious since it was in fact his sister?


"There we go Darce, I think he's stuck,"  Emily said holding the roll of duct tape in front of Jay's face.  And sure enough, she was right.  There had to have been several layers of duct tape wrapped around his legs and the chair.  Same went for his arms, which were just duct taped to each other behind the chair.  He tried his hardest to escape but Emily must have used half a roll of duct tape securing him.  He also wasn't flexible enough to bring his arms up over the chair from behind or anything like that.  He couldn't get out.


"You're going to want to calm down Jay.  If you don't keep steady, we might mess up on your cute little face."  Darcy chides Jay.  She then ran a hand through his hair mussing like one might do with a child.  Darcy turned the chair away from the mirror and she then looked to Emily, "Should we start with his eyebrows?"


For nearly the next half hour or so the two girls took turns meticulously working their magic on Jay.  He did eventually settle down and he just accepted his fate, especially once he realized he couldn't free himself from the tape.  He meanwhile was trying to talk the two of them out of it and let him go.  They largely ignored him whenever he spoke, as most of their conversation was about what palette would best compliment his nose or cheekbones, stuff like that.  He was horrified to think of what he looked like and was suddenly very happy that Andrea would not be able to see him tonight.  


"Voila! Now that's a masterpiece!" Darcy exclaimed afterwards and the two stared at Jay with sheepish grins on their faces.  Then they just broke out into a giggle fit. "Alright, I think its time for that pizza."
"OK, you two had your fun, I'll wash my face and then I'll even order the pizza for you."  Jay said.  During the process he realized he would have better luck approaching the two with kindness than with swearing or struggling.  He swallowed his pride and was willing to do whatever it took to get out of this situation.  He thought he was capitulating and surrendering.  He thought it would be Darcy taking a victory lap over her belittled brother, but they actually gave a front of being disinterested in him at the moment.
"Yeah Darcy, I'm starving," Emily agreed with Darcy while completely ignoring Jay.  The two girls gave each other a high five and walked out of the room, leaving Jay duct taped to the chair.  They were just about out of the room before he realized that they were going to leave him behind.


"Hey!! You two can't leave me here! Darcy?! Emily?!"  He pleaded, once again trying struggle out of the duct tape.  They both left without looking back.  He shouted out "D A R C Y!!" 


He kept on shouting their names for a couple of minutes and finally his sister did walk back into the room. She couldn't help but laugh again when she looked at his face covered in makeup.  She turned the chair towards the mirror and Jay saw the girls' handiwork for the first time.  His eyebrows were neatly trimmed down and looked very feminine.  Beyond that he definitely he saw himself with lipstick, blush, eyeliner, the works, and he was horrified.  He was at least happy that despite the shrinking, his face did keep a certain masculinity to it.  It was more of an 18 year old's face than the third grader Emily compared him to.  The makeup just looked ridiculous, but at least he could wash that off, but how long would it take for his eyebrows to grow back into looking like they always did?


"Thanks Darcy, I was beginning to think you were going to leave me taped to this chair all night,"  Jay again, figured it would be better to take the high road and simply act gracious instead of stirring up a fight.  Darcy's smile hadn't left her face yet.


"Oh, I'm not up here to un-tape you."  She said very plainly while she lifted up each of her legs so she could take her socks off.


"Then why did you..." Jay began asking before Darcy cut him off.


"Well, we were trying to watch tv downstairs and we kept on hearing you screaming, so I figured I would just quiet you down."  And with that Darcy took both of her socks and stuffed them into Jay's mouth.  Jay again found himself going from calm to panicked and struggling.  He tried to force the socks out of his mouth with his tongue but found that they were jammed in too deep and had forced his mouth too far.  Darcy patted Jay on the head a couple of times over his now muffled screams, "There, that should do it.


And with that Darcy was bouncing out of the room humming a cheerful tune, clearly proud with herself.  Jay couldn't believe it.  Just this morning she had made him breakfast. Since then, she had taken him over lap and spanked him, and now he was, for all intents and purposes, tied up and gagged.  Darcy knew how to make him feel truly helpless.    


Jay didn't know how long, he had guessed about an hour passed before Darcy and Emily returned to the room.  While they were gone he kept going back and forth between plotting his revenge on Darcy once he returned to his normal height and also just thinking about the type of begging he would do to help make sure she didn't treat him like this again the rest of the week.  His revenge would have to wait, he would need to plead and evoke sympathy for now.  Luckily he didn't need to fake any tears, he had already cried for real while he was in his helpless state.  He must have looked pathetic... but he had forgotten just how pathetic until Emily was the first to speak.  


"awwww, he cried and messed up his mascara"  Emily said while the two walked up to the chair.  Jay had completely forgotten about all of the makeup, he must have looked absolutely ridiculous... correction he looked ridiculous just with the makeup.  Now he looked downright pathetic.  Darcy and Emily were trying to hold in their laughs. 


"Alright shorty, I think you have suffered enough," Darcy said while she took her socks out of his mouth.  She then grabbed the back end of one of her makeup brushes and she used it to poke through the duct tape.  Once she got a tear going it was easy to rip off the rest of the duct tape on his legs and hands.  He was amazed how quickly she was able to free him from the prison that had completely defeated him.  Jay realized that at this point he was holding back real tears as Emily took a wet cloth and wiped the makeup off of his face.  


Emily frowned at the whole situation, "I think we went a little too far Darcy."


"Aww, he's tougher than he looks!  He knows we were just having some fun.  He's had a whole lifetime to pick on me.  Like HE said we should have fun while we can."  Darcy responded to Emily and then gave a little fist bump to Jay's shoulder as if emphasizing his toughness.  Seeing her brother was clearly holding back tears she just brought Jay in for a tight hug.  To Jay it was odd how quickly his mind went from desiring vengeance on his sister to feeling so comforted by being in her embrace.  For that moment anyways he wasn't even embarrassed at how much her body dwarfed his in the embrace.


The two girls did in fact decide that Jay had suffered enough and they offered peace terms of pizza and a movie.  Pizza did sound great to Jay so he was happy to go downstairs with the two girls.  Emily and Darcy forced the conversation to go into topics other than his height as a way to try and cheer him up.  They were gossiping about all sorts of things going on with various different people in the high school.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having Darcy in the high school, the two of them could own that school.  Him at the upper class side of things, and her the under class.  He didn't even finish an entire piece of pizza as he wasn't too hungry but he did end up enjoying the conversation with Darcy and Emily.  One of their common bonds was making fun of Emily's older brother.  It seemed all three could agree on that.  This is when the the topic did return to shrinking as both girls thought that Brian should be the one who needs to shrink.  Jay agreed, the only advantage Brian ever had was height.  He was 6' even, though usually this was something that Jay usually just used to further degrade Brian.  Jay, being the better athlete would always win, and he would always remind Brian of his height advantage to make each defeat seem even more one sided.


Eventually the three settled down to watch a movie.  The girls really wanted to watch Pitch Perfect, how many times did had they seen it anyways?  Jay was getting tired so he didn't even bother arguing.  He took a seat on the couch and found himself next to Emily.  Before too long he felt her cuddling up next to him.  He ended up just falling asleep right there imagining that it was Andrea he was cuddling with.


He woke up when he heard their side door close.  The movie was over and Emily was apparently leaving while he was still asleep.  For the first time since Saturday Jay was the same size as when he fell asleep.  The pill worked.  Darcy walked through the room and announced her intentions of going to bed and she stomped up the stairs.  Jay turned off all of the lights and groggily made it up the stairs too where he instantly fell asleep.


Tuesday - This time when he woke up he realized that the pill did not work... the shrinking must only happen over a long sleep he guessed.  The clothes he wore yesterday no longer fit.  He would have to get in touch with Scientific Evolution, they could fix it.  He read over the materials they had sent him home with and there was one sentence that said the pill sometimes took two days to truly activate the halt.  Damn, he apparently was one of those "in some cases..."  Jay tried to get an idea of how much shorter he was and it appeared as if Dr. Reed's projection of 6 inches per day was still true.  This would put him at 3'5".  That realization tied a knot in his stomach.  


He put on one of his old t-shirts and wore it like a girl wears a night gown.  The shirt went all the way down to his knees.  He wondered about how he ever complained about his old height.  He was now a full two feet shorter than his original height.  He decided it would be best if he just hid in his room.  He knew Darcy was having the volleyball team over this morning and it was probably relatively soon.


Not too long after he made that decision he heard a knock on his door.  Jay was in his bed under his blankets where he expected to stay hidden through most of the day.

"Rise and shine Jay." And with that he heard his door open up.  Jay peaked his head out of his blankets to see his sister entering the room clearly ready for a work out, damn he remembered her plans of having the volleyball team play at their house today.  She had on a white t-shirt for their high school's volleyball team, and a tiny pair of blue soffe shorts that were smaller than probably even any piece of underwear Jay would have worn.  She also had a bag in her hand that Jay couldn't make out.  "I just wanted to see how you were feeling, I know you didn't eat much last night, you hungry?"


"Thanks sis... but... I'm ok, just a little tired, I think I'm going to stay up here for a while."


"Oh come on now! You know what mom thinks about us wasting the day,"  Darcy responded, though like she was one to talk Jay thought.  She was usually the one sleeping until noon all summer.  Volleyball practices definitely had changed that in her anyways.  "Besides... shouldn't we see if the pill worked?"


Jay thought about lying for a second but realized she would eventually figure it out anyways so he just told her, "It didn't.  I shrunk again."

He tried to read her reaction as he broke the news.  She didn't seem shocked at all.  She did give a concerned look while looking into the bag she brought in.  All the while she was walking closer to his bed.  "I was afraid that might end up happening.  That's why I made sure that I got you some extra clothes.  I knew you would be too optimistic to worry about it, but I wanted to be sure I got something for you.  Let's have a look at you, get out of that bed"  
Jay reluctantly peeled off the covers and got out of his bed.  He didn't think it was optimistic, he just thought the pill should do what it said it would.  Did his sister actually get him some extra clothes, it all seemed fishy coming from Darcy but clothes that fit would be a plus anyways.  After all, this will now be the height he was going to be until he got the processed reversed on Friday... he hoped.


He got the first true understanding of his new height once his sister was standing in front of him.  It was one thing to explore his room at a smaller height and his old clothes were the closest reminder to just how incredibly short he was getting, but nothing was like measuring up next to another person.  He was now eye level with the top of Darcy's shorts.  They both stood in shock for a moment letting the new size sink in.  Darcy did nothing to minimize the height difference.  In fact she actually came closer to Jay almost brushing her body right up against her diminutive brother.  She put her hand on the top of his head and then lined it up against her.  Now even the top of his head was now just below her belly button.  

"My poor brother..." She voiced with what seemed like a combination of true sympathy mixed with great amusement.  "...You're pretty much as the same height as my legs."


She turned sideways while looking down at Jay still.  Sure enough her legs stretched all the way up Jay's body. With her hip going all the way up to his eye level.  She even turned backwards a little as if to emphasize that this also meant her ass also came up past his chest.  She turned to face him again and finally crouched down to Jay's level.  As his sister doubled down he couldn't tell if this made him feel better or worse about the height difference.  On one hand he wasn't staring eye to eye with her waist, on the other she just seemed so massive doubling down like this.  She squatted down with her elbows resting on her thighs bringing her face right up to Jay's face.  Even just her head seemed to be absolutely gigantic.  For a moment Jay did almost smile at the thought that he always thought she had a big head.  Almost.  His mind was still racing over his predicament.  Looking at each other eye to eye she tried to encourage, "Don't be sad Jay, I think you'll find that this can be fun.  I'll take great care of you just like you used to take care of me when mom started taking these trips."


"...If you say so."  Jay was still struggling to grapple just how small he was.


"I do say so!"  She said not with any malice or meanness but with enthusiasm.  "So how about you try on the clothes I got you and then we can figure this thing out."  She handed Jay the bag and he looked in seeing a pair of OshKosh B'Gosh overalls with a little star on the center pocket with the letters MVP above it.  Then just a little red tshirt to wear underneath.  She was definitely making him look the part of a toddler.  He still couldn't get a read on Darcy.  Was it intentionally trying to make him look like a little kid or was she genuinely trying to be helpful.  He didn't want to get her in a bad mood, so would at least pretend to be grateful.  

"Thanks so much Darce, I know this isn't easy for you either,"  Jay let the lie fly.  He was definitely sure that she was enjoying the situation and it was more than easy enough for her to see him reduced to this.  "I'll try these on right away."

For a moment both of them just stood there.  Jay was waiting for Darcy to leave before he tried them on, but Darcy was clearly expecting him to just put it on right there.  Darcy was still crouched down eye to eye with her brother and Jay uncomfortably nodded, "Soooo, are you going to let me change?"

"Oh right! ... Sorry."  She pouted at the realization.  Again Jay wasn't sure if she pouted out of embarrassment for not reading the situation, or did she pout because she was hoping to see him finagle his way into the overalls.  She again stood up to her full height directly in front of Jay with her shorts almost brushing up against his nose.  She mussed his hair like she had before, and then she walked out of the room on those long legs.  Jay meanwhile couldn't believe how graceful something so large could look.  Jay thought about it for a moment.  Doing some quick math in his head he realized that based on their current difference, if he was back to the 5'5" height that he was used to, for someone to be that much bigger, as is sister currently was, the person would be over 9 feet tall.  No wonder she seemed to be an amazon.


He put the overalls on and a little red t-shirt.  She had also gotten him some socks and underwear but he decided just to go commando than wear the little kid clothes.  He heard his sister from the hallway, "Do they fit?  Come on out."


Jay opened the door and walked out.  This time Darcy couldn't hold back the laughs as she let out a few giggles,  "I can't believe how cute you are.  The girls are going to flip."


"No way."  Jay shouted, "I'm just going to hide up in my room until they're all gone.


"You have to come out, I told some of the girls they would be meeting my sweet little cousin Joey.  You know, the one Kate met at the mall with Andrea,"  Darcy's smile widened knowing she caught him.  "It was news to me to know I had a new cousin in town, but he has to be staying somewhere I suppose.  Come on 'Joey', let's get you some breakfast"


Jay again started to get the feeling that he wasn't going to get out of this.  He trudged down the stairs following his gigantic sister.  They got into the kitchen and Darcy poured some cereal.  Not quite the expansive breakfast she had made for him yesterday, not that he was hungry anyways.  He took about two spoonfuls and felt full.  He tried to talk Darcy into letting him just hide upstairs.  "Besides wouldn't Kate notice that I'm... er cousin Joey is shorter than when she met him."


"Kate's not coming today silly.  She had just sent me a text asking me to let her know how you grow up."  Darcy said with a wink in-between bites of cereal.  "You only have to hang out at first, once we get started they'll forget all about you."


"Isn't this embarrassing enough?" Jay pleaded.   

"You'll be fine, besides it was your fault.  When Kate texted about you I didn't know what else to say but that Joey was staying with us and Alyssa, Lauren, and Sarah were part of the group text so they know about little Joey.  Besides, its not negotiable.  You're going to see the girls today.


She definitely said that last bit with authority and Jay knew he wouldn't convince her otherwise, despite any number of plausible stories to explain where "little Joey" may have gone to.  It was at that moment that there was a knock on the door.  Through the side door Jay saw Darcy's friend Alyssa already at their house.  Darcy ran over happy to see her friend and she opened the door.  Alyssa walked in wearing an athletic tank top, sports bra underneath that was also clearly visible, and a pear of spandex yoga shorts.  She was half Latina and her tanned legs seemed stretched forever.  She had long curly black hair that was styled.  These volleyball girls, Damn, Jay thought.  He was sitting at their kitchen counter so at least his tinniness wasn't too obvious yet.  After hugging Darcy she looked over to Jay.


"So this is the little guy I heard about, hi little man!"  Alyssa came over and gave Jay a pinch on the cheek.  "What a little cutie, you weren't kidding.  I'm jealous, you guys must have good genes between you, Jay, and now this little guy."

"Don't give Jay too much credit, as is I think you're a couple feet taller than him"  Darcy said looking down to her brother.  Jay was momentarily pretty happy, he knew Lauren liked him, but did Alyssa also like him.  The thought even allowed him to ignore Darcy's jab, which she covered up a second later, "I meant inches, inches taller than him."   


"Nothing wrong with dating a shorter man, especially if he's a cutie like your brother."  She had already taken her eyes off of Jay and was talking with Darcy.

"Enough about my stupid brother, lets go set up the volleyball net in the back yard.  Are you going to be ok in here 'Joey'?" Darcy asked as the two girls walked outside.  

It wasn't long until more girls started showing up and it was more of the same, these tall long legged girls all in great shape.  Nothing wrong with checking them out from afar Jay thought, but he definitely did not want to take the chance that one might recognize him.  Luckily, so far Darcy hadn't really forced me to interact with any of them.  Jay stayed right at the kitchen counter and he was just playing around on the family iPad that was always left in the kitchen.  He figured a little toddler playing a game on an iPad is about as normal as anything could be.  When it was all said and done there were nine girls who were in the back yard talking and laughing.  He was able to see the girls in the back yard through the windows.  They had set up the net and for the most part were just stretching and talking.  And what a site to see Jay thought.  


So far only Alyssa had come into the house, maybe it would stay this way.  Finally he noticed his ex girlfriend Valery arrive and what a smoke show.  Jay thought that he should make an immediate escape to his room, maybe Darcy would forget about him.  He didn't know the other girls too well, but Valery and him had spent a lot of time together over the years... he knew what he should do but once she started stretching with the others his body froze in place.  He remembered a time when one of Valery's friends was reading off the dimensions for Kate Upton and she matched Valery perfectly.  5'10".  38-26-37 and wore a 34D bra... she was the stuff of fiction.  Women weren't supposed to look that good in real life.  Like Kate Upton she also sported this long blond hair and had a face that always seemed so flawless, no matter the situation.  She was wearing a pair of black yoga pants that went down just past her knees and just a teal sports bra.  She could make anything seem sexy, like her just walking towards the house.  Jay froze as he saw this statuesque beauty opening the door.


Valery walked into the kitchen with an empty water bottle.  She walked over to the kitchen sink to fill it up and then she looked over Jay's way.  "Hey there little man, I hear your staying with your cousins."

"Um..."  Jay didn't want to say too much, so far she hadn't really looked long and hard at him.

"Shy? No worries, I'm not going to bite,"  Val said and after filling her water she walked right over to Jay.  She bent down closer to Jay with a smile on her face but once she made eye contact with Jay she froze and her smile vanished in shock.  "....Jay?"

Not all bad by patriot76
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay.  June always seems so busy.

 


 

 

"Shy? No worries, I'm not going to bite,"  Valery said and after filling her water she walked right over to Jay.  She bent down closer to Jay with a smile on her face but once she made eye contact with Jay she froze and her smile vanished in shock.  "....Jay?"

At this point the two were staring eye to eye with each other.  Difference being that Jay was sitting up on a stool at his kitchen counter and Val was standing above, him bending down to bring herself to eye level.  As she was bent down Jay was using every ounce of his self control not to look down to the amazing view of her cleavage that she was giving him.  The teal sports bra definitely did not leave much to the imagination, especially when she was leaning down like this.  Each of her tits were bigger than Jay's head he realized.  Jay finally remembered the ability to speak, "... I'm... Jay's cousin, Joey.... we just look alike"

At this point Valery's smile returned to her face and she stood straight up while bringing her hand to her forehead brushing some of those blond locks behind her ear.  Now that she was standing straight up right in front him, she was all the more imposing.  And magnificent.  When she stood up, he went from being eye to eye with her, to staring straight ahead to that teal sports bra.  As before, he summoned all of his will power to keep his eyes locked on hers.  Meanwhile though her chest was close enough he swore he could feel the warmth of her body... or was that just a mixture of his hormones and utter embarrassment washing over his body.   "That's all fine and good for the other girls, but I've met your cousins.  And I spent enough time to know you up and down.  Jay, you shrunk yourself!"

She said it a tone of incredulous mixed with glee.  She was looking up and down at her diminutive ex boyfriend.  Jay was hoping that Valery wouldn't have remembered back to the few holiday gatherings that the two enjoyed with each other.  Unfortunately Jay's family was relatively small and Darcy was the youngest cousin on either side of the family.  He might as well give up the lie, hopefully he can convince Val to keep the secret.  He realized the secret was becoming less and less of a secret between Darcy, Andrea, Emily, and now Valery.  He didn't know what to say though, between the situation itself combined with just how good she looked at the moment, ".... I um"

"You shrunk yourself!"  She repeated, this time not bending, but crouching down bringing her face down to his.  "Why?.... You didn't need to get any shorter.  Hold on this is too good, I'm going to need the whole story, you stay right there shrimp."

Jay was still speechless as Val quickly bounded outside in clear excitement.  Jay wondered if he should just take this moment and run.  Hide somewhere, anywhere.  He definitely didn't need this at the moment.  Val was one of the reasons he went to Scientific Evolution.  He had always thought she dumped him for being too short and now here he was even shorter.  Ridiculously shorter.  Before he had a chance to move, she was already coming back.  He knew what a deer in head lights felt like as Val was walking back towards him.  She apparently told the rest of the girls some excuse to explain that she wouldn't be outside for a little bit.  Jay hoped his sister would be suspicious and come inside to check on him.  This was definitely the first time during this ordeal that he actually hoped to see his sister.

"So just how short are you now?  No, better yet just hop on down."  She spoke with a hint of command in her voice, for a second her hands moved towards him, and he was worried she was just going to grab him but her hands then went to her hips.  Partially from the fear that she might just grab him out of the chair, and partially because it just seemed natural to follow the command of this amazon he hopped down.  Even though Val was taller than Darcy by at least 2-3 inches (if not more) there really wasn't that big of a difference to his perspective.  As with Darcy, his eyes pretty much met the waistline of Val's yoga pants with the top of his head just below her belly button.  Though his sister was in great shape, Val was that and everything more.  Val didn't just have the taut stomach of someone who was in good shape, she had some serious abs.  Her bare stomach showing in itself was almost too much.  Her legs also seemed that much more explosive and dynamic as well.  Val was standing close enough to Jay that as he craned his neck up to her face he had to look past the 34D breasts that seemed even bigger now that they were resting above him.  He could barely see her smiling face looking down to him.  Then Valery performed the same action his sister had earlier this morning, putting her hand on the top of his head and then measuring up against her body, which was followed by a giggle coming from Valery.  She was definitely enjoying the moment, "This is just too funny, you're such a munchkin.  Let's get out of the kitchen, I need all of the details."

"...To where?"  Jay wasn't sure he wanted to go anywhere with Valery.  He was a bit nervous after how easily Emily and Darcy could subdue him.  At the same time there was probably never a time he ever refused Valery so it was unlikely that he was going to start now that she was about twice his size.  Valery smiled at his hesitation, as if he was some cute cautious puppy.

"We don't need to go far, I don't want any of the other girls interrupting us.  We can just go upstairs to your room."

This would not be the first time Val went up to his room, but definitely the first time since they had broken up, and this would be under much different circumstances.  Out of a mixture of fear, uncertainty and lack of any ability to refuse this goddess, Jay followed Valery up to his bedroom.  As Valery led the way Jay was reminded of a lesson learned in Chapter 5, yoga pants are the greatest invention of all time.  The thought made him think of Andrea.  Was Andrea his girlfriend now?  Should he be going up to his bedroom with his ex girlfriend?  Eh, nothing was going to happen anyways, Valery thought he was too short at 5'5", never mind 3'5".  She just wanted to hear the story and probably make fun of his misfortune.  Jay wondered if he even had a choice.  What would Val have done if he refused and tried to stay in the kitchen?  They got into Jay's room and she immediately plopped herself down on his bed.  He meanwhile climbed up onto his computer chair.  It took him a moment but he made it up.  It didn't help that the chair was on wheels, Jay almost felt like he accomplished some difficult task when he got himself up on the chair.  

Jay proceeded to tell Valery most of the story of Scientific Evolution and his original goals.  He definitely didn't mention anything with his sister and for some reason he found himself hiding his time with Andrea as well.  He kept it to the lab, shrinking, and the stupid pill that hadn't worked yet.  He also tried to make it seem like he wanted to grow for sports, not for girls.  He definitely didn't want Valery to think it was because of her.  She was fixated on Jay the entire time, hanging on every word.  She was sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning forward as if afraid she might miss some twist in the story.


"I knew it,"  Valery said after Jay wrapped up the tale.  "I actually went to Scientific Evolution too, though so far I have only gotten a consultation."

"You?  What would you ever change about your body.... you're perfect."  Jay said dumbfounded and probably being a little too honest about how he felt about her body.

"Aww thanks schmoopy.  To be honest, I was actually going to get a breast reduction this summer to help me... athletically.  These just get in the way sometimes and besides, its all reverse able... Lucky for you.  But I figured I could reduce them as long as I'm playing sports and then maybe after college or whenever I stop competing, I'll just get them back up to their natural size."  As she talked she had put both her hands on her tits and Jay found himself staring at the two amazing boobs, each being cupped in her hands.  ".... and eyes up here shorty."

"Sorry."  Jay said matter-of-factly without much guilt, either way he wanted to change the subject from her exquisite breasts.  "But yeah, I'll take the pill again today and everything says the height change will stop in 1-2 days of using the pill so then I just have to make it until Friday when they will be able to grow me back.  At this point I don't even care if they get me up to 6' or whatever. 5'5" would be heaven after the week I have had."

"Oh I'm sure it's not all bad."  She reached her left leg towards the computer chair while she spoke, her eyes locked onto Jay and she had a playful smile on her face.  With her foot placed on the leg of the chair she pulled the chair with Jay towards her.  Because of his height, Jay's feet didn't even touch the floor when sitting so he really had no chance of resisting her pull.  Would he have stopped it anyways?  He felt a small amount of relief that he was spared the choice.  Once it was close enough she reached out with her right hand and pulled the chair the rest of the way.  Her hand was just next to him and even that part of her seemed so big to him.  Still sitting on the bed, her legs were now on each side of the chair and Jay felt as if she was practically on top of him.  Her left hand caressed his cheek and then it moved to one of the buckles on his overalls.  "I think we could have a lot of fun with your situation little man."

Jay gulped and found himself frozen in place.  He couldn't speak.  He couldn't move.  Was this really happening?  She unbuckled both of the overall straps and flipped them behind him.  She then reached down with both of her hands and grabbed the bottom of his red t-shirt.  She began pulling it over his head and almost by instinct he raised his arms allowing her to finish the job.  Jay still paralyzed was looking up at Valery as she tossed his shirt aside.  He was now only wearing the overalls that had been unbuckled and his ex girlfriend was staring with what appeared to very hungry eyes, she softly bit her lower lip while investigating Jay's body.

"You did always stay in great shape."  She said as she put a hand on Jay's shoulder.  Her hand then moved over his chest and down his body.  Going down his hip her eyes lit up when she discovered that Jay was going commando, not wearing any underwear.  "Why you naughty little boy."

        
Jay could feel an erection growing even before her hand reached his member.  Jay was almost feeling dizzy as she continued to move her hand slowly down his body, initially going past his cock so she could come back and cup his entire package.  He was completely hard now and still just kind of paralyzed as Val's hand now completely enveloped both his dick and balls, firmly yet gently.  He couldn't believe how small he must seem to her.  

"See, looks like you're already enjoying this situation.  How about we get you the rest of the way out of these overalls."

And with that both of her hand slowly moved towards the overall bottoms that she began pulling down.  Jay found himself just trying to keep his balance on the chair as he was being stripped down.  While she was pulling his bottoms Jay was trying to regain his senses and return to the land of the living.  He thought of Andrea and immediately felt guilty and against his body's desire he knew he needed to stop this with Valery.  

"Andrea!" Jay shouted breathlessly.  "I'm dating Andrea now!  I can't..."

Jay shouted it out, afraid that if he didn't say it quickly he wouldn't find the courage to say it.  Valery didn't seem disappointed by this development and in fact she only smiled down at Jay. 

"Oh don't worry Jay, she doesn't have to know about this.  No one has to know about this.  We're just going to have a little bit of fun"  She had taken Jay's overalls completely off and Jay sat naked on his computer chair, feeling the coolness of the leather cushion against his skin.  After she completed the task she rose out of the bed to her feet.  She was now standing in front of the chair leaning down towards Jay's member once more.  "You know, even though you were always on the short side, comparatively, your cock has always been on the bigger side." She quickly laughed, "Obviously not now, but to scale anyways!"  

Jay found himself backing as far away from Val as possible, even trying to push her hands away.  "Please Val, not like this.  I'm just so..."

"Sexy!" She finished for him.  Both of her hands reached out underneath Jay's armpits and he found himself being lifted completely out of the chair by this gigantic woman.  He couldn't believe this situation.  Here he was, butt naked, still firmly erect and his ex girlfriend was lifting him up into the air.  He remembered now the pheromones that he was warned about by Doctor Reed.  Its probably not so much her being attracted to him, but the chemical imbalance that was occurring.  He went to Scientific Evolution partially to attract Valery and now he had her full attention but not nearly the way he wanted to.  

Valery cooed, "Jay this is just so amazing, but I think we need to even out this equation a little bit."  With that she placed Jay down, though not very far from her.  "Now don't go anywhere"

Valery kicked off her two shoes and then to Jay's excitement and shock Valery began to peel off those yoga pants.  Jay's body was backing away from the titan of a woman , his body quivering.  He had never experienced this mixture of fear, lust, and general awe.  She wiggled out of the yoga pants and tossed them onto Jay's bed.  She was now standing in an odd combo of just her white ankle high socks and her sports bra.  Jay barely noticed as his eyes were now locked in straight ahead towards her sex.  She must have just gotten a Brazilian wax job to start off the summer, of course she did Jay thought.  It was just one more aspect of her that made her seem perfect, Jay was trying to do anything other than just stand there silently staring.

"Valery.... we... can't." Jay decided he should stare straight down towards the ground to try and get his mind off of the stunning visual in front of him.  He definitely had feelings for Andrea he thought, and even though this was his wildest dreams, he knew it was jus the pheromones that was causing Valery to come onto him like this.  Andrea aside, he was also scared that he clearly wouldn't be able to please a woman like this.  Jay had confidence issues with his performance to begin with, he couldn't even think of how disappointed Valery would be.  Looking straight down didn't help much as he saw his erection standing strong, even since Valery let go of it... if anything being picked up and then the visuals of her taking her pants off only strengthened his arousal.  Even while staring straight down he soon saw Valery's sock clad feet enter his vision and he felt her hands on his shoulder once more.  He had literally backed himself into a corner and now Valery was right in front of him.  He dare not look up to the towering beauty, but as she soon as she came in close to him he could smell the wetness emanating from Valery, his nose was fairly close to her sex at this point after all.  He tried to talk but could not find the words.  

In his peripheral vision he saw that Valery was actually coming down to her knees.  Jay finally did look up as he knew she was going to at least be on her knees in front of him, removing her pussy from the proximity of his face.  Even on her knees Jay only came up to Valery's chin, his eyes straight across to her collarbone.  One of Val's hands had slipped behind cupping one of Jay's butt cheeks.  This sent a chill through Jay's body and Valery pushed Jay up against her body with her chest now pressing up against his body.  With her other hand she brought a finger up to Jay's lips as if to shh him.  "Shhhh, just admit that you want this as much as I do.  Don't resist... and even if you try, I'm not sure you can stop me anyways."

She said the last part with a smile and Jay wasn't sure if she was just being playful or if she was serious about forcing herself on him.  He didn't have long to consider the thoughts as she lowered her face down to his and kissed him full on the lips.  Her lips were impossibly big on his and this make out session was extremely one sided.  That said, he could no longer resist as her tongue was now playfully entering his much smaller mouth.  Even her tongue just seemed so much bigger than his own.  Her hair, coming undone from the pony tail seemed to surround Jay in her scent and sexuality.  With her hand on his butt she was holding him even tighter against her body, the warmth from her chest through her bra against his tiny body.  He soon found himself bucking his lower body against her massive frame.  In between kisses he heard her moan out loud and her other hand reached underneath his arm pit and he found himself completely under her control.  While bucking against her, him standing and her on her knees he was actually a little too high to properly enter.  His cock was rubbing against her lower stomach, probably just inches out of position.  

Val must have been having the same frustrations ans Jay noticed that her hands were suddenly gripping him even tighter, on both his butt and under his armpit.  Then for the second time this day he felt his feet lifting off the ground.  This time it was even more shocking.  When she picked him up from the chair he kind of saw in her eyes and by her position that she was going to try and pick him up.  This was something altogether different.  They had been almost gyrating against each other, though she obviously had him under her power, and now suddenly she was picking him off the ground while the bodies continued to press against each other.  She was using the wall partially for extra leverage as she rose to her feet.  She got back up to her full height with Jay in her arms.  One of Val's hands was still cupping his butt, while the other was underneath his armpit.  Her body was also pressing his against the wall to take away some of his weight.  She was moving him around, readjusting his position against her body and in almost an instant he went from kissing her lips to lips he found his face in-between her two very large breasts.  


He then discovered Valery's goal.  She had him positioned just right to bring him inside of her.  He had always felt good about his size down there, and the few times he had sex he very much depended on lube or the girl needed to be extremely wet from foreplay.  Not only was Valery soaking with excitement but her pussy took him all in with ease.  Jay began to concentrate all of his efforts on not sliding out.  Despite the lack of tightness around his cock he couldn't believe how good this felt.  With her motions, his head was constantly banging up against her two tits.  It was almost to the point of them hurting his face, but the pleasure was just too great to worry about that.   He brought his hands to Val's hips as if he was also taking part in the movements going on.  Meanwhile her grip on his shoulder was getting even tighter, also to the point of extreme pain.  Jay wouldn't scream out in pain though, to think that Val was hurting him just by her grip.  She moaned even louder this time.  "Ooooooooh, Jay!"

He felt one of her legs rise up beneath his ass to help keep Jay in the air.  She was moving him more up and down at this point, pumping her body to best enjoy the experience.  Jay didn't last very long as he exploded into his ex girlfriend.  After he ejaculated he quickly slipped out of her but to his surprise Val didn't slow down and she seemed to be enjoying it just as much even without him being inside of her.  He wasn't sure if she felt him come or even if she knew he slipped out.  She continued the same motions and eventually she let out one more moan that was mixed with a very long, loud "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

After exhaling through her last word, at just a whisper she continued, "That was the most amazing sex I have ever had."  Both of her arms wrapped around Jay's diminutive body. His body fell up against her body as she began to slide down to the floor.  She went all the way down to the floor just lying down on Jay's carpet while holding him tightly against her body.  Jay found himself with his face being forced up against her chest once more, resting in between her boobs, her sports bra still on.  The two had each worked up a sweat and he felt the sweat between her cleavage run right onto his face.  Her legs wrapped around his lower body and Jay realized he was completely immobile.  She was breathing heavy and after a moment she finally released her hold on Jay just enough to let him catch his breath.  She looked down at him smiling.

"Wow."  She said staring at the miniature man beside her, affirming her enjoyment again.  She hopped up to her feet leaving Jay lying on the ground.  For a moment Jay got a preview of what it would look like to be really small as from the floor he stared all the way up Val's long legs, that amazing body, all the way up to her smiling face.  She picked up her yoga pants and began walking towards the door.  Jay was still processing just exactly what had happened.  Val peered out the door and seemed satisfied with what she saw.  She looked back to Jay,

"Remember, no one needs to know about this Jay."  And with that she walked out of the room with her pants in her hands, Jay was assuming that she was going to the bathroom.  Jay was still mentally recovering from what had just happened.  He lay there for a couple of minutes after Valery had left.  He didn't know if he should be afraid of Valery or if he should chase after her to get more?  Was that the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to him, or simply put the best thing to ever happen to him?  What about Andrea? Was that cheating or were they not even really going out yet?  Would Valery have even if he had done a better job resisting her?  He got to his feet and realized he should probably clean up too.  He had heard Valery go downstairs so he was alone upstairs.  He took his overalls and his t-shirt into the bathroom with him.  In the mirror he could already tell that he was going to have a big black and blue mark on his shoulder where Valery's hand had squeezed him so tightly.  To his relief it looks like his face did not show any ill effects of the constant slamming against her chest.  He put his clothes back on and again marveled at just how small he was.  It was going to be long couple of days until they can grow him back on Friday.    

Just as he walked out of the bathroom he was immediately ambushed by his sister and her friend Alyssa before he got back to his room.  Both had just run up the stairs.  The two had big goofy grins on their faces and Darcy spoke first.  "Good! There you are!"

"Now that Valery is here we could use another person to even up the two teams.  Right now it would be six on five"  Alyssa added.

Jay's heart sank.  After what he had just been through the last thing he needed was to play volleyball with a bunch of teen girls all nearly twice his height.  Included amongst the girls he definitely didn't want to be out there with Valery so soon after that.  "I'm sorry girls, I'm just not feeling very well today,"

Alyssa giggled, "Certainly a polite little guy."

"Polite, but I think you're just going to have to toughen it out Joey,"  Darcy said emphasizing the name Joey.  "Besides I don't think Jay would like it very much if you were just hanging out in his room.  And since I'm babysitting you, I think I want to be able to keep an eye on you anyways"

"Darce?" Jay pleaded.

"Oh maybe you should just let your cousin rest, we can play six on five.  We have before."

"No, this will be good for him.  Sometimes Joey is just shy in front of other people, especially girls.  After he spends some time hanging out with all of us, he'll be a regular lady's man by the time he's in high school.  Come on cous"  Darcy said while grabbing Jay by the hand.  Jay, resigned to his fate just went along with the two girls who practically pulled him down the stairs.

 

End Notes:

Hopefully the next chapter won't take quite nearly as long.  

No contest by patriot76

Darcy had been enjoying the past several days watching her brother shrink further and further.  When she had eavesdropped on Jay's conversation earlier in the week she quickly determined that this was too good of a situation to waste.  She began trying to figure out exactly how she could maximize her enjoyment of her brother's misfortune.  She didn't want to hurt him or anything, but a healthy dose of some humiliation could serve him well.  They had always had a typical rivalry with one another, but Jay almost always ended up on top.  Athletically he always was able to beat her.  School came so much more natural to him, he never studied or did homework and yet his grades were always better.  He probably didn't realize it, but he was often flaunting his successes to their mom right in front of her.  It has only been recently that Darcy was excelling at anything.  As she continued to grow and work at her athletics she was becoming known for being a top level athlete, though even then it seemed like everyone was always comparing her back to Jay.  Even when she passed him in height, it was almost like he took offense and made sure even more to emphasize anything he did better than Darcy... which was pretty much everything.  

A couple of weeks ago even, being three inches taller than Jay she thought she could show him how far she's come in basketball, but he was still able to dominate the game.  He was still heavier and much stronger, so her three inch advantage seemed pretty insignificant once the game actually started.

Today would be different.  She had practically pulled him to their back yard where they had an in-ground pool on one side and the rest of the backyard was big enough to have a volleyball court set up.  It wasn't anything fancy, just a grass court, though Darcy would come out with some grass paint and spray out the official lines as if they were playing on a regulation indoor court.  

Watching Jay play volleyball at his current size was hilarious.  He was always competitive, Darcy could never take that from him, but seeing him trying to run around and make plays while being waist high to all of these high school girls; he was hopeless.  Darcy put Jay on her team so she could continue to overwhelm him.  It would be too easy to go against him and spike on him, she wanted to make her dominance be so matter of fact that it would seem accidental.  She would take advantage of his competitiveness to belittle him even further.  He was on par with any little kid trying to keep up with their older siblings.  He was moving to the balls with good instinct and doing his best, but after the first few times he failed to even get the ball over the net, Darcy and Alyssa looked to each other and made an unspoken agreement to not give Jay any other opportunities to cost their team points.  For the rest of the game Darcy or Alyssa were jumping into Jay's spot on the court hitting the ball before he got a chance.  For his part Jay did a good job of quickly scattering away from the two much larger players.  

At one point Jay set up directly underneath a ball that was heading right towards him and Alyssa came flying in to make the hit instead.  She underestimated exactly where Jay was and her body just plowed right into him delivering a hard hip check to his upper body.  It was only after Alyssa set the ball for a spike from one of the other girls that Darcy looked back to see her diminutive brother.  He had been completely leveled and was slowly getting up after getting a face full of grass.  He definitely looked a little dazed and Darcy realized that her brother had probably been punished enough.

...For today anyways.  Unlike Jay, Darcy knew why the stop pill hadn't worked so far, and she also knew why it wouldn't stop his shrinking in the next few days either.  She knew this because she had switched the pills.  When Jay took the pill that he thought would halt the shrinking, he was actually just taking a Fish Oil Supplement.  She had the other pills hidden away.  Darcy figured he has the appointment on Friday anyways so they'll just be get him back to growing then.  But for Darcy that meant she got another three days of an incredible shrinking brother.  Assuming the shrinking stays consistent, on Friday morning Jay will be just under 2 feet tall.  If he was embarrassed now, just wait until then.  

 

**********************************************************************************************

 

Jay had just been completely leveled by freight train.... scratch that.  Jay had just been completely leveled by a freshman girl who weighed half of what Jay did at his old height.  He was face down in the grass and he wanted to pick himself up before anyone thought that this teenage girl could hurt him.  Jay thought about it and he actually didn't get too banged up physically, but definitely his pride took a blow.  As he got to his feet he noticed his sister and Alyssa had gotten to either side of him crouching down to match his height.  Alyssa looked mortified,

"I'm soooo sorry! I thought you had backed out of the way and I knew I could get to a perfect position to set the shot.  Please tell me you're ok!" She pleaded with a large apologetic pout.  Her hands came darting towards Jay and he nearly flinched, but she was actually just brushing off some dirt from his outfit.  

"I'm ok"

"Hooray! What a tough guy! Give me five" Alyssa exclaimed!  Her words turned to patronizing but Jay reluctantly gave the girl a high five.  His sister didn't share the same level of concern that Alyssa did but she at least wasn't smiling as she had earlier with some of his other volleyball fails.

"I think you have had enough playing with the "big" people today little Cousin.  How about you head on in, I'm sure Jay won't mind if you play some of his video games. Just no games that are for older boys," Darcy was clearly still enjoying her new position over Jay.  Her acting was also pretty good.  For a second even Jay forgot that he was supposed to be their little cousin Joey, so all of the girls wouldn't know who he was.  

Jay walked into the house with his head held low.  He had never been so athletically humiliated in his life.  Even when he was a little kid, at least then it was an accomplishment to do anything with the bigger kids.  But to go from arguably the best athlete in the school to being dominated by a bunch of girls playing volleyball was definitely another low point.  He had to admit though that the view was impeccable.  He was pretty much surrounded by a forest of long and toned legs.  He stood waist to tummy height on these eleven knockouts.  Valery's body was by far the best, but there really wasn't a bad set of gams in the game.  And watching these amazons move around with such athleticism and grace, as well as power was something he didn't think he could ever forget.  While playing in the game, surrounded by the women his frame of reference did definitely shift.  He was able to forget about being so short, but instead it seemed like they were all just so big and strong.  One issue his perspective gave him, was every now and then he would turn, see a body that was amazing in every way and he would admire her just long enough... until it clicked that he was checking out his sister.       

He went to his room and tried to play video games as a way of forgetting his morning.  Between Valery earlier, and the embarrassment of the volleyball game, he needed a distraction.  He also was trying to get his mind off of the amazing display of athletic beauty that was just out in his back yard.  After a while Jay heard his phone vibrate while still on the nightstand by his bed.  He went over and for the first time this week, even his phone just seemed bigger.  His mom had said he didn't need the bigger Samsung Galaxy and he was starting to think she was right after all.  He swiped the screen and saw it was Andrea, she was home from practice.  He immediately felt guilty about what happened with Valery but pushed it out of his mind as he began exchanging a series of messages back and forth.  Now that practice was over, she was going to work, so wouldn't be around until later.  She joked that when she got out she would kidnap him on her way home, Jay couldn't wait.

Now Jay was again playing the waiting game.  When he was full size it seemed like he was always busy.  Whether it was practice, the gym, hanging out with friends or something.  Now he felt like a prisoner in his own home.  He definitely didn't want to go anywhere near his sister or the other girls.  He wasn't sure if they were still around, but he didn't want to find out.  Eventually though he did need the bathroom.  While shrinking it seemed like he barely ate or drank anything but he constantly had to use the restroom.  He didn't want to see anyone so he was cautious when first leaving his room.  He didn't hear anything so he quickly scampered into the bathroom.  He did his business and went to wash his hands, realizing he was too short to really reach the faucet well.  Luckily in the cabinet underneath the sink was a little stool that Darcy and Jay had used when they were kids.  Another shot to the ego as he pulled it out for the first time in probably twelve years.  He opened the bathroom door and was greeted with another shot to his ego.

He found himself staring directly into the tiniest of pink bikini bottoms.  Jay absolutely froze in front of his massive bikini clad sister.  It was even one of the suits that didn't even really have sides, but instead was tied together leaving most of her hips uncovered with the exception of the small little strings tied in a little knot.  This suit must have been new... or did he just never notice it when he was at his normal size?  As his eyes moved upward he was able to appreciate the toned stomach of his sister.  She would have a six pack if she kept working out the way she was.  Then of course were her perky breasts contained in a pink bikini top.  Atop this statuesque form of beauty though was his sister's goofy face, though even that was starting to seem more mature the smaller he got for some reason.

"Hey squirt, you don't have to hide out up here anymore, all of the girls are gone.  Emily's just going to come over and we're going to sunbathe for a bit and then use the pool.  You're welcome to join us."  Darcy asked, with no malice or teasing in her voice.  Jay's first instinct was that she was up to something.  He often did like to read by the pool, especially after a good workout, but he didn't know if he wanted to be sitting next to his sister while she was looking the way she was looking, and he knew he didn't want to potentially be embarrassed by Emily again.  He was another six inches shorter than the last time she saw him.

"Thanks for the invite, but I'm just going to lay low inside."

"Suit yourself, but if you get bored, you'll know where to find us.  You done in the bathroom?"  Jay nodded in response to her question and then she walked past him and he went back towards his room.  He still couldn't believe it was his sister filling out that bikini.  At about eye level he couldn't help but sneak a peak of her rear end while she passed by, ass cheeks just coming out of each side of the suit.  The top also wasn't all material but came together in a small stringed knot.  Jay again needed more distractions quickly and tried to get into his video games.  He was bored though and time was dragging.    

He kept his phone nearby and every time it buzzed he was hoping it was Andrea.  After a couple of friends texted him to see if he was up for anything or if he would be at the gym at all he stopped getting as excited each time he heard it.  One time it was just his sister saying they were going to be at Emily's next door.  Really? She couldn't just tell him? Lazy.  Finally though he glanced over and saw that Andrea was out of work and could stop by on her way home from work.  They had exchanged enough texts through the day for her to know that he was still shrinking, so she wanted to come over and cheer him up.    

He walked out of his room and traveled downstairs.  Sure enough Darcy was gone and the two weren't even by the pool anymore so they must be at Emily's house.  He was home alone and for a second he felt a fear over that realization, a fear that he hadn't felt since he was younger.  Usually for Jay being home alone was something he looked forward to.  Gave him time to jerk off or just relax without worrying about his sister or anything else.  He was feeling a bit vulnerable.  That feeling did pass once he saw Andrea's car pull into their driveway.  

 

End Notes:

******

There is more to this story coming, hopefully not with such delays between chapters.  Just hit some major writer's block in all of my endeavors, not just this.  Apologies for typos, I'll go through and clean those up soon.

Sleepover by patriot76

When Jay saw Andrea's car pulling into the driveway he ran into the family room and turned the tv on.  He wanted to make it seem casual and not be overly excited by her arrival.  He might be shrinking and becoming more and more dependent on others, but his instincts towards girls his own age was still about trying to play it cool.  If he ever stopped and processed his actions he would probably realize how pointless they were.  The doorbell rang and Jay did his best not to run full speed to the door.  He opened the door and Andrea smiled down to him.  She was still wearing her Subway uniform, a pair of black pants, and black polo with the Subway logo over her left breast and black baseball cap with her hair pulled through the back in a pony tail.  Even her shoes were just a black pair of sneakers.  All of the black really made her blue eyes stand out, and her hair was also a darker more pure black than her uniform.  From Jay's perspective she wasn't noticeably shorter than any of the girls from earlier in the day, though he knew that wasn't true.  She was nearly a foot shorter than Valery and probably close to half a foot shorter than the smallest girl on the volleyball team.  For Jay though, she was another towering beauty as he was about eye level with Andrea's belly button.

"You are just the cutest little guy in the world."  Andrea beamed.  "I just want to pick you up and put you in my pocket."

For a moment Jay thought about being small enough for her to do just that.  With that she crouched down and brought her face equal to his, the smile on her face still there with her eyes glued to Jay, completely fascinated on the diminutive guy in front of her.  He went from really excited to see her, to kind of nervous or anxious in how to approach her.  He fell back to his default play just kept playing it cool.  "Hi Andrea, wanna come inside?"

"Sure, though I can't stay too long, my folks are expecting me home after work."  She followed him inside. He led her into the kitchen since it was the first kind of common area when entering in the house.

"Come on, you can stay for a little bit can't you.  That's the best part of being 18, our parents can't boss us around anymore."

"True, but its still their house, so their rules.  They like having me home early on nights that I have practice or school early in the morning... and with practice that's pretty much every night.  Besides, I had something else in mind anyways..."  Jay knew all too well that being 18 didn't result in immediate independence, he still had many rules that applied to him.  This work trip with his mom being away was much more the exception rather than the normal situation.  Andrea smiled mischievously to Jay as they got into the kitchen.  

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well obviously my parents would never let me bring a boy over, but at your size how hard could it be to sneak you up to my room?  It's not like they're expecting me to sneak some kindergardener into my bedroom"  She said as she held her hand over Jay's head in case he had forgotten how small he was.  "That way we could spend some time together, if you think you could get away with it, even spend the night?"

Jay wasn't sure how well this would work out.  What would Darcy do if she knew where he was, but then again maybe she didn't need to know.  He could just lie and say he was going to see one of his other friends.  Jay was horrified of any of his buddies seeing him so small, but did Darcy know that?  Maybe he should just tell Darcy where he was going and just assume she would keep his trust.  Also what if he shrunk again?  He had all sorts of worries, but while looking up at this fit gymnast towering above, all of those worries vanished.  "Yeah! Let's do it!"

As soon as he said "do it" he immediately returned to being an awkward high school senior and tried to fix his statement, "I didn't mean do it, do it.  I just meant let's go over your place....not to say that we can't.... but just"

Andrea was still smiling at him, holding in a laugh, she bailed him out ending his awkward string of statements "hmmm, I'm sure. But, yay! This is going to be so much fun.  My first girl boy sleepover."  She said while she again bent down to Jay's height.  This time she also reached out and hugged him against her body.  Jay found himself against her once petite frame.  She didn't hug him too tightly and it was over after a second, but Jay definitely enjoyed the embrace.  Much more comforting than Valery or his sister.  To make the hug even more pleasing was Andrea still smelled of fresh baked bread from Subway.

Jay asked for a couple of minutes to grab some stuff, but once he got upstairs he realized he didn't have any other clothes that fit him... especially if he shrunk again.  Speaking of which he better take his pill before he leaves.  He went into the bathroom and took the stop pill with some water.  The pill was becoming harder and harder to get down the smaller he got.  It better work tonight.  He ended up just grabbing his cell phone and the two were off to Andrea's place.  As Jay got to the car, Andrea looked to Jay clearly thinking about something.

"I think you're too short to sit in the front seat.  We don't have any booster seats or anything, but I think it will be safer for you to ride in the back."  Embarrassing, Jay thought.  What made it even more embarrassing was that as Jay thought about it, he knew she was probably right.  He agreed and he climbed into the backseat, behind Andrea.  They made small talk about her day at work and Jay lied about his day saying he just kind of hung out around the house.  He justified his statement as not a total lie.  He hadn't really left his property, that's hanging out around the house.  He just made no mention of his time with Valery or the volleyball game.  When they pulled up to Andrea's house they turned their discussion to how to sneak Jay into the house.

Both of Andrea's parents would be home and Andrea also had two sisters.  There was Jenna, a couple of years older, who was home from college, but she would be at work or at her boyfriend's as usual.  Andrea's other sister was 10, and was probably the biggest wildcard in this operation.  Andrea was confident her parents would be either in the kitchen or the family room allowing the two to quickly run upstairs.  Andrea could change out of her Subway clothes and then go down and greet them to throw off any suspicion.  It wasn't even entirely abnormal for her to go upstairs and change before seeing her parents.  Her little sister Hannah though, she could be just about anywhere.  There was a play/game room in the basement which would be ideal, but if Hannah was in her bedroom it could be trouble.  Andrea's bedroom was adjacent to Hannah's so if she was in there and the door was open it would be impossible to get by.  Jay was also horrified about being spotted by a 10 year old girl who would also be much taller than him at this point.  Jay immediately regretted this plan.

The plan was devised so the two would walk in through the front door and immediately walk up the stairs.  Jay would stop at the top of the stairs while Andrea went ahead.  Andrea would scout and check the situation in her sister's room.  If the coast was clear Andrea would make a cat sound, "meow, meow", and then Jay would run up the rest of the way and get into Andrea's room.  Then they would be all set until the next day. Tomorrow would be easy.  Andrea had early practice but would also be home early, about 11AM.  At that point no one was going to be home so as long as Jay could hold tight alone for about six hours it would be fine.  A night with Andrea was well worth the risk.

Andrea parked the car and the two scurried to the front door of the house.  They opened the door and quickly moved to the stairs.  To act normal Andrea shouted to her parents, "Heeey, I'm home!"  and then continued up the stairs at what Andrea and Jay perceived to be a "normal pace", in reality they were practically running up the stairs.  Andrea put her hand on Jay's head to stop him at the top and then she moved ahead.  A second later Jay heard the "meow, meow," and Jay ran to catch up.  What luck, Hannah must have been downstairs.  Jay looked and saw that the lights were off to Hannah's room and Andrea was leading Jay towards an open door that must have been her room.  Then suddenly Andrea's eyes got real big and Jay heard someone else from behind him.  

"What in the world?"  From the other side of the hallway stood another girl who looked very similar to Andrea.  She was probably a couple of inches taller than Andrea, though not by much.  She had a tiny pair of athletic shorts that revealed her tanned legs very nicely.  She was also just wearing a baggy hooded sweatshirt that read "Stanford" on the front.  Jay froze in his tracks, and then looked pleading to Andrea hoping she had a plan.

"Oh! Hey Jenna, I thought you would be at Greg's house as usual."  Andrea said casually as if there wasn't a three and a half foot tall boy in-between the two sisters.  "Can I tell you a secret in my room?"

As Andrea finished her question she grabbed Jay by the shoulder and practically yanked him into her room.  The room itself was fairly predictable for a senior girl.  She had a twin size bed on one side.  A desk which held her laptop, a printer and a bunch of books.  She had a bureau that showcased several different gymnastics trophies.  There were several posters on the walls of prominent gymnasts (such as Aly Raisman who looks strikingly similar to Andrea.  To be honest my mental image of her goes between Raisman and this fitness girl Kayla Itsines) as well as some posters that contained motivational quotes.  Lots of pictures of her friends were all over the place as well.  Jay didn't have too long to scope out the surroundings as Andrea's sister Jenna followed the two into the room.  After Jenna was in, Andrea shut the door and then looked to Jenna.

"Can you please not tell mom and dad about this?" Andrea pleaded"

"This? What is 'this'? I want to know what this is?"  Jenna asked crouching down and reaching a finger out towards Jay.  Andrea meanwhile stepped in front of Jay as if protecting him from Jenna's reach.  Jay was now behind Andrea's right leg, almost as a little boy would hide behind his mom.    

"I can explain what happened," Jay said, stepping out in front of Andrea's leg.  "Its complicated though so we should all take a seat.

Andrea sat down on her bed while Jenna took the computer chair by the desk.  Jay moved towards the bed and found himself being lifted off the ground.  He found himself sitting on the bed to the left of Andrea.  This in itself was a crazy situation.  Andrea weighed so much more than Jay that the bed forced his body right up against hers.  She put a hand on his left side and actually held him close to her as if the weight disparity wasn't enough to cause him to lean against her.  The three talked for several minutes, with Jay doing most of the talking, usually followed up with a question or two from Jenna, who like so many of the other girls over the past few days couldn't keep her eyes off of him.  Jay remembered to when this first started, how confident he was that he could keep his... condition a secret.  Now here he was, once again trying to explain the embarrassing affair to another beautiful yet intimidatingly large girl.  While they were still talking, the girls' parents called up to them.  Before they responded to their parents, Andrea looked to Jenna, "Jenna? Pleeeeease? Don't tell"

Jenna looked to her sister, back down to Jay, and then back to her sister, "Alright, I won't tell mom and dad that you brought a pet home"

"Thanks Sis!!!"  Andrea jumped off the bed to go hug her sister.  The mattress being freed of Andrea's weight almost shot Jay into the air as well, but in the end just caused him to lose his balance.  Jay wasn't too comfortable with Jenna referring to him as a pet, but he hoped that it was being done in a joking manor, as if she would call that to any boy Andrea brought home... not just the 41" ones.  After the sisters' hug, Andrea called down  "Be right down!"

She thanked Jenna again quietly and Jenna left the room and walked downstairs.  Andrea shut the door and immediately began throwing her Subway uniform off as if Jay wasn't even in the room.  "Sorry Jay, I just have to change real quick so they don't think anything is up."  Jay did not ask for any apologies, nor did he need any.  As he saw this titanic gymnast down to just her red bra and a pair of white panties he couldn't help but stare.  Her chest as he noticed before was on the smaller side, but still perky and more than enough for him at his current size.  Her body showed the hours upon hours of practicing and training for gymnasts.  A defined taut stomach, an ass that could only be achieved through commitment to the gym and legs/hips that could easily overpower Jay.  In a matter of seconds the show was over.  She kept the same bra and underwear on, while just throwing on a long white t-shirt with a pair of black shorts on.  The white shirt was a little on the baggy side with a large black Nike swoosh across the chest.  She got down on her knees in front of the bed that Jay was still seated at.  Even on her knees, while he was sitting on the bed it was clear how much larger she was than him in every way, if not even more clear.  She put both of her hands on his shoulder and smiled, "I'll be back in like five minutes, just need to go fill my parents in on my day and grab some food.  Do you want anything?"

"I'm good, thank you," Jay was still just thinking about his quick 15 second showcase of this beauty.

"Perfect, be right back,"  She give a quick peck on Jay's cheek and she was quickly bounding down the stairs.  This gave Jay a chance to reflect on his circumstances.  His shrinking was really scary when he stopped and thought about it.  The pill was supposed to have stopped it, but here he was, still shrinking.  And while this wasn't the ideal way to find one's self in a girl's room, he was still an eighteen year old boy in this very attractive girl's bedroom and would be spending the night.  Here he was on her expansive bed, even a twin size bed was more than big enough at his scale.  Jay was a little confused about his level of attraction too.  It was embarrassing about his height, how weak he was in relation to how strong he once was.  He was also used to being stronger than most people around him, it was never a question with any girl he was ever with... even with his shorter than average height.  Yet while Jay was battling the insecurities about being the height of a toddler, seeing Andrea and other girls from this size was nothing short of spectacular.  Just watching Andrea quickly hop out of her Subway uniform left him infatuated, but even more than that, he was in awe of the gymnast turned Amazon.  It was at that moment Jay decided the pros outweighed the cons, and he would just worry about the cons tomorrow.

It was still a couple of minutes before Andrea returned so Jay again took out his oversized smart phone.  He texted Darcy that he was going to be out, and he left it at that.  Seconds later he got a response, "Is that a good idea?"  The two exchanged a couple of texts and Andrea did seem concerned.  Concerned... and curious, she definitely knew he wouldn't have gone out with any of his friends on the football team while looking like this.  He tried to have his answers be as vague as possible hoping she would just drop it.  She did, though she saw right through him as she revealed with her final text, "OK have fun with Andrea tonight big bro."  Oh well, Jay thought.  It didn't really matter if she knew where he was.  Jay was confident she wouldn't tell their mom because she would try to leverage this into her getting away with Jay not telling on her at some point.  Its good when they could put aside their battles and join efforts for their mutual benefit.  

Jay started poking around the internet on his phone when Andrea came back in carrying a plate of food.  "Sorry about that, they can definitely get chatty when they don't see me as often.  I told them that I was exhausted and would just be watching some tv up here.  I know you said you were fine, but I'm starving."  With that she grabbed her plate that seemed to be some steamed combination of spinach, broccoli, and some whole grains and lentils.  Something Jay would normally enjoy, especially in training season but he still lacked an appetite.  She put the plate down on the nightstand beside her bed and grabbed her laptop computer off of her desk.  She sat down on the bed, probably about a foot away from where Jay was sitting.  Even still, as her weight pushed down on the bed it urged him closer to the fit gymnastics star.  Jay's thoughts were immediately going a mile a minute.  Should he scoot towards her?  Does she want him to?  God she's hot. 

"You know Ashley from school right? I just started binge watching Game of Thrones on her HBOGo Account and I was thinking maybe you want to watch together?"

Jay had already seen the entire show, but he liked it so he agreed.  He had even since the show came out. read all of the books.  For some reason he immediately blurted out an excited lie as if the truth would hurt her feelings.  "Cool, I've always wanted to watch that show."  He didn't know why he lied, and he wasn't always so nervous around girls, maybe it had something to do with her massive frame towering over him while they were sitting on the bed together.  

"I thought you did watch it?  You brought it up to me once at the gym while you had been talking about it with one of your friends?"

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Jay thought so himself and then tried to cover, "...Yeah, I did... I meant I've always wanted to watch it a second time....with someone... like you?"

"Were you trying to act extra excited just for me?  That's cute."  Andrea was smiling down to Jay whose face had turned to a bright red.  While talking she logged into the HBOGo account and she had started the show.  "I was actually hoping you could help me with some of the things I don't quite understand."

Before they started any episodes the two were going back and forth clarifying certain things about the show and the fictional world.  They were talking in whispers so no one else in the house would hear a random conversation going on in the room.  Jay was still nervous that someone would hear him, but as it turns out Game of Thrones proved to be the ultimate distraction for him.  He apparently could talk about the show seemingly forever... even when there was a gorgeous 18 year old giantess gymnast in the same bed as him.  He quickly stopped worrying about someone else coming into the room.  Jay was so distracted by the conversation he didn't notice that before too long he was directly up against Andrea's body.  She had slowly inched her way towards him.  By the time he realized it, he found that he wasn't nearly as nervous as when she first came into the room and sat down.  They started watching the show and it wasn't long until they were cuddled up on the bed watching the show from her laptop.  She took the first step and stretched out on the bed saying that she wanted to lie down.  As she lay down she also put her right across the right side of Jay's lap and stomach.  At first just resting her hand against Jay's body, but her next move was to hug Jay's body against hers.  They were both lying down on their left sides, each facing the computer screen that was on the edge of the bed, so as she pulled him towards her it was his backside pressing up against her frontside.  He could feel the warmth emanating from her body and he was using every ounce of his willpower to keep his eyes on the laptop.  He felt the back of his head press up against the softness of her chest.  While lying on her left side, her left breast was almost like a pillow supporting Jay's head while her right boob was pressing against him as well.  He tried to survey the area as much as possible without turning towards Andrea and he noticed that while his head was clearly up against her tits, his feet barely made it down to her knees, another reminder of his stature.  With her right hand casually holding him against her body, he did wonder just how much more powerful she was than him at this moment.

Jay couldn't concentrate on the show at all at this point.  In his position he could even hear Andrea's heartbeat during the quieter moments.  When he was first pressed up against her body her heart was at a rapid pace.  After a couple of minutes though it began to slow down and eventually it settled into a fairly regular rhythm.  Jay in the meantime was getting even more anxious and just by lying up against Andrea he was fully erect.  He was just happy that her oversized hand was not up against his member, so at least at the moment she hadn't noticed.  The more Jay thought about it though, maybe he should make sure she notices.  Here he was, in Andrea's bedroom, no adult supervision, no one was going to be coming in since they expected her to just be asleep at this point.  By the time he realized that he should make a move he tilted his head backwards a little and noticed that she was asleep.  No wonder her heart rate had slowed to a normal rate, her breathing had to.  Jay forgot that Andrea also had a full long day, only hers started much earlier in the morning than his.

Jay contemplated the idea of "accidentally" waking Andrea up.  He couldn't believe he was too timid to act while she was awake.  He finally got the courage to turn more towards Andrea's body and he instantly remembered why he wasn't able to act.  She was huge in comparison to him.  Everything about her body exemplified power and strength.... Everything about this girl who to everyone else in the world is a petite 5' tall gymnast.  Sure he could remember times in the gym where people would say something about how she's 'pound for pound the strongest athlete in the school', but it was almost always said in a patronizing fashion since she weighed at most 110 pounds so it wasn't like her lifts were anything close to most of the football players.  Now Jay was able to see just how true that statement was.  While not ripped, every part of her body was toned to perfection.  Jay ultimately couldn't find the courage to wake up this goddess and he would just have to try and fall asleep.  It would take awhile and lot of thinking about non Andrea... non Valery... non any of the girls he saw today based thoughts which was near impossible for him.  It seemed like hours, but Jay was finally able to fall asleep.

Wednesday:

Jay instantly knew that he had once again shrunk.  His bed seemed even larger too.... Her bed that is, he had almost forgotten that he spent the night at Andrea's.  He quickly regained his bearings that in addition to being another six inches shorter, he would be another six inches shorter and still at Andrea's.  Nice, he thought.  But where was she?  Andrea wasn't in the bedroom and he didn't know where she was.  This could be bad, what if someone else comes in and finds him like this.  His brain quickly went from thinking 'nice' to being in a panic.  And today he would be just 35 inches... or in other words he was under three feet tall.  The door opened and Jay dove under the covers in case it was anyone but Andrea.  He heard her giggle and he instantly calmed down.

"Trying to run and hide my little imp?"  Oh great Jay thought, now he got a nickname from a Game of Thrones character.  With that he got out from underneath the blankets.  She was even bigger.  Jay was starting to realize an unsettling thing about losing 6 inches every day.  When he was over five feet and losing six inches it really wasn't that big of a difference in his perspective.  He was just a little shorter.  When you're already down to 41", to lose an additional six inches is an even greater percentage of his total size.  It wasn't so much that he was shorter, everything else was starting to appear just bigger all around.  Andrea was included in that.  "Sorry if I woke you up, I was going to sneak out to practice and let you sleep"

She was still wearing the same things she went to bed in, the black shorts and just a baggy t-shirt, but she remained awe inspiring.  As before Jay found himself struggling with basic human speech.  "...No problem, I like to wake up early anyways... do you have to leave right away?"

"Well, I should... but I've been really good so far this summer.  Maybe if there was a good enough reason, I could be a little bit late just one day"  She said coming over to the bed, her eyes remaining locked on Jay.  As she sat down on the bed just beside him, her weight once again was enough to push his body closer to hers.  Jay was sitting entirely on the bed, with his legs crossed and she sat down next to him with her legs going over the side.  She leaned back on her right arm which landed behind Jay while her left hand reached to his chin.  "I was thinking that last night somebody was going to be a bit... friskier.  Its alright though.  I forgot how different this must be for you.  How much bigger I am than you."

As she talked to him she held Jay's chin in her hand and slowly brought her face down to his level.  With her other arm she was able to pull Jay's body closer to him until there was very little space between the two.  Her voice lowered to a whisper as she continued.  "My little imp.  My incredible shrinking man.  You're all mine, aren't you?"

Jay could only nod at this point and finally she went in for the kiss.  Her lips pushed up against his with much more force than he was expecting and her tongue was soon probing his mouth as well.  Her hand that was cupping his chin was now on his shoulder firmly keeping him in her control.  Jay tried to reciprocate with his own hands.  With his left hand he attempted to go behind her neck, while his right reached for her waist.  Despite the embarrassing size difference, Andrea was gentle with her diminutive partner while having complete control at the same time.  It wasn't too long however before Andrea had moved completely onto the bed and was starting to overwhelm Jay.  He found that he was now completely on his back and Andrea was all over him.  Her lips, her tongue, were completely overmatching Jay's return kiss attempts.  He also found himself surrounded by Andrea's hair coming down on each side of his face, and her scent overwhelming whatever senses Jay had left.  

They made out for what seemed like several more minutes in that same position.  Jay tried to reach down to caress Andrea's chest as was often his first move when making out, but he found it just didn't quite work from his size and angle.  Through the session they kept their clothes on, in a way that seemingly only new young couples can, a certain mystery still in the relationship.  Jay was just doing everything in his power to keep up and keep Andrea pleased.  For him though, there wasn't much he could do as Andrea was in complete control, moving all over him, going from little kisses, deep long kisses, even to giving a little nibble on his lower or upper lip.  At one point she even brought her kisses to Jay's ear while whispering "My little imp."  He was in pure ecstasy and she seemed to be enjoying it just as much.  She finally pulled away, partially out of breath.  She got off the bed and stood to her full height.  She beckoned for him to get off the bed as well, allowing Jay to come off the bed at his own pace.  At first Jay thought she might just yank him off the bed.  "I want to size you up, come here little imp."

Jay didn't wait for any further invitation and he hopped off of the bed.  Andrea let out a squeal of glee when Jay stood toe to toe with her.  For Jay, it was actually a familiar view.  He was now more or less in the same position with Andrea as he was with his sister or Valery.  He found himself face to face.... well that phrase didn't work anymore:  He found himself face to pussy with Andrea.  Her powerful legs meanwhile had to be some sort of ancient Greek statue of an Amazon goddess, they couldn't be real.  Each leg from feet through her hips were as tall as Jay's entirety, barely covered in this tiny pair of shorts.  Each leg was also probably stronger than Jay's entire body.  It was becoming a repetitive thought in his head, but it was just so surreal to see this normally compact tiny gymnast absolutely dominating him in every way.  He looked down to her feet and his eyes slowly climbed back upwards.  At his old height when checking out Andrea it didn't seem like she had an ounce of body fat, but oddly at this size it seemed like she had just a perfect little touch that made for a more feminine form.  That said, those legs couldn't be any more toned.  His eyes continued upwards and he found that he was so close to Andrea he was actually looking up the inside of her shirt.  Her taut stomach toned by hours of working out, her perky breasts contained by the red bra he saw last night.  He was so close to her that he actually couldn't even see her face past her chest and through the top of her t-shirt.  Jay couldn't help himself any longer and he had to embrace his goddess.  He reached up with a hand on each side of Andrea's hips, his arms reaching up to the sides of her stomach. 

While Jay was still in awe she brought a hand to the back of his head and slowly pushed him up against her.  He could already smell her arousal through her shorts that must have built up during their kissing session.  As his face was burrowing up against her, he heard Andrea let out a gasp of delight.  He felt the pressure let up and she was no longer pushing him against her and he noticed her taking her shirt off.  She looked down and as their eyes met in a hungry voice she simply said, "I need you."  Jay could only nod in response.

Andrea took half a step back and stepped out of both of her shorts and underwear at the same time.  Jay took the queue and he got out of his oversized clothes that he was still wearing from yesterday when he was six inches taller.  He was now completely naked and Andrea could see that Jay was fully erect... as he had been since their make out began.  Andrea kept her bra on, but that didn't seem to be an issue at the moment as she stepped closer to Jay once more.  

He was eye level with Andrea's very well groomed sex.  And for the second time in as many days he was with a girl who had just gotten a Brazilian wax job.  With Andrea, Jay assumed it was probably more to do with being a competitive gymnast and always performing in those tiny little leotards, some looking like they're just painted on.  With Valery... Jay assumed it was for being as close to a sexual goddess as possible.  Jay didn't have much time to soak in the view as Andrea's hand was once again on the back of Jay's head.  She pushed Jay's face into her and Jay immediately went to work with his tongue.  Momentarily Jay was worried he wouldn't be able to go deep enough with his tongue to fully pleasure her, but it didn't seem to bother her.  Jay heard her exhale and she now had both hands forcing him against her pussy which was already extremely wet with arousal.  With his head firmly in her control, he at times had no choice but to choke down some of her juices.  He didn't have much experience with going down on a woman but he couldn't imagine it ever being so amazing.  Her smell, her taste, were both just absolutely heavenly.  

Jay was going and back forth between ecstasy and... suffocating.  Jay's concern quickly shifted from if he was going to be able to get her off to the question of 'was she enjoying the moment so much that she much just suffocate him?'  Jay's hands reached around and he grabbed her ass as well as he could, and she began a slow gyration movement that fell into a slow steady rhythm.  His small hands not being able to truly grasp her ass moved more to her hips where it did look like he was at least taking part in controlling her movements though he clearly was not.  

With a gasp from Andrea came another major shift.  He was able to separate from Andrea's sex long enough to get a deep breath of air but then he found himself being slowly forced down to the floor.  She maintained control of her diminutive lover as she lowered to the floor herself.  Ever so briefly Jay was able to get a full glimpse of the situation.  He was naked, lying on Andrea's carpeted (thankfully) floor and she was straddling his body, a leg on each side.  It was only a brief glimpse since almost instantly she was right on top of him.  Before losing his view he could see that at some point she had removed her own bra and had one of her hands massaging her own now bare chest.  He was was then once more being pressed up against the very wet folds of her pussy.  Her thighs were pressed up against the side of his head.  Jay's head was completely locked in place by her legs and yet Andrea was able to keep her full weight from pressing onto her lover.  Jay attempted to reach his arms up to her body but he then found them being restrained by Andrea's legs as well.  Jay realized at this point that she was dominating his entire being with just her legs and her cunt.  Her legs were keeping his arms in place,  while his whole upper body, head included was underneath the pressure of her hips and his act of cunnilingus.  She didn't even need to use her hands which at this point Jay could tell weren't being used to keep him down.  Somehow he felt even less in control with Andrea than he did Valery.  (knowing full well he had zero control in either situation)  

Andrea once more fell into a rhythm now grinding onto Jay's prone body.  Despite the potential of her full weight coming down on top of him, he was actually able to be more comfortable in this position than when they were standing toe to toe and her hands were pressing him against her.  Once he got into the same rhythm he found a chance to breathe in-between probing his tongue as deep into Andrea as he could.    After only about a couple of minutes on the floor position Andrea's thighs suddenly clenched his entire head in a vice grip that was so tight he thought his head was going to explode and just as suddenly her thighs released his head and she raised her hips above Jay's face before rolling to the side of Jay's body.  She laid down next him and he could see that she was as out of breath as he was.  Here he had thought he was the only one getting a workout.

"That.... was.... amazing"  She whispered in-between deep breaths.  She looked down to Jay and a mischievous smirk appeared on her face.  "Oh I'm sorry my imp!  Where are my manners?!  I just had the most amazing experience of my life and I haven't returned the favor"  

Jay followed Andrea's eyes to what she was looking at.  She had just discovered something Jay had been aware of since this endeavor started, he was also amazingly aroused by the situation and he had maintained an erection through the entire ordeal.  She quickly sat up and moved towards Jay.  Before he knew it she had a hand entirely around his penis.  He couldn't help but momentarily feel ashamed to seem so small in that regard.  She just smiled and looked from Jay's dick towards his eyes, she must have known Jay's thoughts since she immediately went to easing his fears, "My, my, even shrinking as fast as you are, you can still deliver some size.  While I love mini Jay, I know I'm going to love full size Jay even more.... But for now I'm going to make sure we explore why they call those mini halloween candies fun sized"

Andrea moved her mouth towards Jay's erection.  He again found himself completely overwhelmed by Andrea's body as she positioned herself to what would normally be a 69 position.  That wasn't going to happen at his size though.  Her hand was now just teasing Jay, cupping his balls, rubbing up his shaft and he could feel her warm breath as her lips were practically touching him.  To make it a 69 however he would be able to continue the oral sex on Andrea, but instead he found that at this size his face just lined up with her midsection, the warmth of her breasts covering his entire torso almost brushing against his face.  She again must have been aware of her weight since besides her tits (which in itself was an amazing feeling) the rest of her body was supporting herself and she was hovering above Jay.  After several more moments of teasing, her tongue finally made contact and Jay was excited he didn't cum right then and there as he momentarily worried would be the case.  She then was able to take his entirety into her mouth with her tongue working up and down his prick.  She was even able to bring his balls into her mouth get her tongue playing with them as well.  He didn't last much longer before exploding into Andrea's mouth.  She barely flinched when he came, easily taking in everything Jay had.  

Midway by patriot76
Author's Notes:

***Sorry for the long delay in this story.  I do have every intention of finishing this tale.  So this is more of a bridge chapter to hopefully bring me back into writing this story.  As such it’s going to be building up to what I think will be several payoff chapters.  Also it may be a little off since half was written a while ago and the other half now.  More is definitely to come***

   

 

The rest of Wednesday went by fairly smoothly for Jay.  Andrea was able to clean up rather quickly and did head off to practice, dropping Jay off at his house on her way.  Like a protective mother Andrea didn’t drive off until she saw that he got safely back into the house.  Once inside Jay sneaked back into his bedroom trying at all costs to avoid seeing Darcy.  He got into his bedroom and decided that he was going to leave his door open.  If the door was closed she would know he was home, but perhaps if he left it open and just hid under his bed, she wouldn’t look too closely in his room.  At his size he could hang out under his bed,  play around with his phone and she would never be the wiser.  

Eventually his sister did come home, and surely enough she marched right upstairs calling out his name.  His plan worked out.  As soon as he heard her enter the house he made sure his phone was absolutely quiet.  He even covered himself with some of his old clothes to help stay hidden.  He peered out and saw her looking into his room.  She didn’t linger long and almost immediately she was heading back to the downstairs level of the house.

 

 

The rest of the day was kind of monotonous, but Jay needed some boring time for once.  Eventually he drifted off to sleep still underneath his bed.   

 

Thursday Morning- Jay was awakened the next morning to a jolt.  


“There you are!”  He heard his sister scream, and before he could react his sister’s hands were around his ankles and pulling him out from under the bed.  He found himself lying on his back staring up at his younger sister who was remarkably larger than before.  She was on her knees leaning forward to properly check out his new size.  Darcy was wearing one of her white school volleyball tshirts that just had the school logo and a big volleyball getting spiked over a net on it, she was also sporting a tiny pair of black soffe shorts.  As she leaned forward her hair was hanging down practically framing Jay’s body so that his sister occupied his entire field of vision.   “I just can’t believe how little you are”


“Darcy please, I’m exhausted, I just want to sleep in,” he pleaded, not really wanting to go back to bed but desperately trying to get away from his now enormous ‘little’ sister.


“Sleep in? It’s past noon!  Practically 2 in the afternoon! You did sleep in.  Besides like you said yourself, I need to enjoy this while I can.  Now stand up, I want to get an idea of just how small you are!”  Was it really almost two he wondered, then again his body had been through a lot recently.  

Typically Jay had been having a chance to get used to his new height each day.  He would wake up and slowly adjust his senses to his new height.  He definitely wasn’t getting that opportunity today, Darcy grabbed him by hands and hoisted him to a standing position.  Every part of this was an utter embarrassment to Jay.  First her typically small feminine hands completely enveloped his own as she hoisted him up to a standing position.  Secondly it was remarkable just how easily she pulled him to his feet.  Days earlier when Valerie unexpectedly lifted him into the air it at least seemed like it took some effort on her part to lift him, this was done seemingly without any exertion.  Based on the six inches a day formula Jay knew he must be down to just 29” but how little did he weigh at this point?  Thirdly, was of course, the height difference itself.  Darcy was a titaness next to her little brother.  Jay did not even reach the hem of his sister’s short shorts with the top of his head a little more than halfway up the teen’s thighs.  After a couple of giggles his sister continued, “This is just too great, how is this even possible?!”


Jay didn’t want to look up and face the total embarrassment of having to see Darcy’s smiling face so high above him.  Looking straight ahead wasn’t much better since almost instantly he couldn’t help but think how amazing Darcy’s legs looked from this perspective.  Here were these perfect athletically toned legs, each one longer than Jay was tall.  As a result Jay’s eyes went straight down to his feet.  Even this wasn’t free of embarrassment since Darcy’s feet crept into his field of vision as well.  His sister’s feet were always a little big for a girl, as she was still growing into her body but they were easily over twice as big as his own, each toenail painted a light pink color.  He knew that this day was not going to be one of his favorites.  The excitement and fun of being small with Andrea was not worth the humiliation of being this small with Darcy… which was an easy thought to have when currently in the humiliation and not with Andrea.  


Darcy must have sensed his humility since the tone in her voice changed from teasing to sympathy, “aww, don’t worry Jay…” only to have her voice change directly back to one of teasing. “If anything scary happens you can just hide between your little sister’s legs!”


And with that Darcy proceeded to walk over her shrunken brother.  Jay was now standing completely underneath his sister, in-between her two legs.  She stood with her left leg now directly in front of him and her right leg just behind.  He was horrified to think what he would see if he looked directly up.  His hands instinctively tried to push his sister away.  Both of his hands pushed up against her left thigh to try and get her away from him but she did not budge at all.  He might as well have been pushing up against a mack truck.  His mind again crept again to what great shape she was in, as there was only the smallest give in the tissue on her thigh itself, her body fat percentage must be miniscule.


Darcy entered another giggling fit but didn’t hold her position long, she walked past Jay and sat down in front of him with her legs crossed.  Even sitting down, cross legged her head still rose above his own.  Damn Jay thought, even sitting down she’s taller than him now!  They were more eye to eye and she did seem just a tad bit less intimidating than when she was literally standing over him.  She was still eyeing him up and down and one of her hands reached out to his now oversized red shorts.


“Hmm, I don’t think I got the right sized clothes for you at this height, though it would still be an improvement over these shorts that could be a dress for you.  I knew you would be 29” but I guess I didn’t realize you wouldn’t be as… thick as a typical person at 29 inches would be”

“A typical person at 29 inches?! What kind of typical person is only 29 inches tall?!”  As soon as he asked the question he wanted to take it back.


“Well I had looked into it and usually a one year old is just around 29 inches tall, but I guess babies are typically a little bit thicker since they have their baby fat and are just a bit bigger all around.  Which could be why babies are definitely cute, but YOU! You are absolutely adorable ‘little’ brother!”  


“...So are you saying you bought me baby clothes?” He hated that it actually sounded like it made sense.


“Just for today.  I figured the 12 month stuff would work for today and tomorrow when you go back to to Scientific Evolution.  After that we won’t need it anymore. Hmm I’ve got it! Emily’s younger brother just turned one a week ago, they must have some smaller clothes that he has outgrown!  We’ll just head over there and I’m sure she can help out”



This day was just turning from bad to pretty much the worst case scenario.  Jay had to avoid going over to the Smith’s household.  “We?  Can’t you just go over by yourself Darcy? and I’ll wait here.  Please I’ll do whatever you want”



“Aw, is little Jay scared of the ‘big’ bad neighbors”



“No!” he lied, he was absolutely terrified.  He couldn’t think of who he was more terrified of seeing.  There was Emily, the teen girl who had already taken great pleasure in the shrinking Jay.  Brian, who had been Jay’s childhood friend turned chief rival in school.  Brian was someone who would undoubtedly get far too much pleasure in humiliating Jay. So far his humiliation has at least been confined to a small circle, Brian would surely find a way to spread this throughout school.  Jay already was battling the stigma of being a short guy, nevermind whatever this qualified as.  Jay’s social profile was strong but he wasn’t sure he could survive this.  Then there was Mrs. Smith, his childhood crush.  He wasn’t obsessed with her the way he was when he was like thirteen, but one never wants to be embarrassed in front of a former crush.  Of the family though, Jay quickly realized he feared little Jayden the most.  A one year old baby that would be taller and bigger than Jay was not someone he wanted to encounter.  The baby would probably think of Jay as a playmate, or worse a toy!  “... I just don’t want to leave the house Darcy.  This process is just really weird and I want to be here until I go to my appointment tomorrow.”



“Oh nonsense!  It will be so much quicker if we both go.  This way we can try a couple of things on in case one doesn’t fit you.”  And with that the discussion was apparently over since Darcy leaned forward and with a hand under each of Jay’s armpits she lifted him into the air.  To really hammer home the idea of being baby sized Jay realized that’s exactly how he found Darcy to be holding him.  She soon had him held up held up against her side, partially resting on her hip with his legs and arms wrapping around to make sure he didn’t fall.  Her body was warm and there was instantly a feeling of security being held by this massive person.  Not only was his sister now dominating him physically but even her scent was all he could smell.  It was some citrusy light perfume that was Jay imagined must be popular amongst girls Darcy’s age and her friends.  In addition to her perfume he was also up against her hair which was coming down both sides of her face, over her shoulders.  She has it tied back in a ponytail for sports so often he forget how long and full it is.  At this point it’s probably nearly as long as he was tall so he couldn’t help but be aware of it.  The smell of shampoo was of the same family as her perfume and for a moment he wondered if they were the same brand.  It definitely wasn’t a terrible smell to have assaulting one’s senses.  He realized the absurdity of pondering his sister’s shampoo/perfume choices given his current situation and his mind returned to his current status of being carried effortlessly by a teenage girl.  Hiis sister’s strength was incredible he thought again, with how easily she performed this task.  He was impressed when she yanked him to his feet earlier, now here she was carrying him out of his bedroom.  He was at first worried his face was about to be pressed up against his sister’s chest but instead she was holding him up high enough where they were almost eye to eye.  One hand remained underneath Jay’s armpit while another cupped under his butt and leg.  He was happy that Darcy was sure to make sure the oversized red shorts stayed positioned on him and for the most part her hand was holding his leg and not his butt or worse.  He realized she probably didn’t even need the arm under his armpit as long as he was holding onto her, she just probably needed the support underneath and she seemed strong enough that one arm would be enough.  Jay was doing his best to hold onto his sister so that he felt secure himself without grabbing anything that could be confused with him grabbing her chest.  He was able to get both hands higher up to her collarbone and shoulder.  Her smile was as big as it had been all day.  “Alright, let’s go get you some better fitting clothes.



At first Jay was still just too  shocked to even respond, he was taking in the enormity of the teenage girl carrying him down the hallway.  Every part of this morning he would think to himself that Darcy couldn’t seem any bigger.  First when she was kneeling over him after pulling him out from under the bed, then when he was standing eye level to her mid thigh only to then have her actually standing over him, but this development was an even more impressive display of her dominance.  She was holding him tightly (though not painfully, just firmly and securely) against her body as if he didn’t weigh a thing which he supposed was closer to the truth than he liked to admit.  He bounced with every step she took as she began droning on about how she already knew Emily was home and would be happy to help.  



As always the case when going next door they didn’t go out the front door, but instead went right through the back yard.  The Robinson’s back yard was dominated by their immaculate inground swimming pool and the surrounding patio.  A sidewalk led them to the fence between the two houses.  There was a gate that connected the two neighbors since they often did enjoy each other’s company.  When Jay would hang out with Brian as young kids every day the two families had decided they might as well connect the two houses’ back yards.  Jay and Brian grew apart but Emily and Darcy were as close as ever using that gate probably daily.  As Darcy approached the neighbor’s yard Jay could feel a knot in his stomach as his fears mounted.



They passed through the gate and just like the Robinson’s the Smith’s backyard was also dominated by a beautiful inground pool with a surrounding patio that could be in magazines for what a backyard should look like.  Their pool was even adorned with a little peninsula coming out into part of the pool that even had a bridge going over it, mainly to allow for a waterfall.  They never could never really forget that they were from the upper class part of town with backyard setups like this.  

 


Darcy knocked on the door and Emily came running over and opened it up.  Upon seeing her Jay realized that she was the Smith that Jay feared the least.  After all she had already seen him shrinking and he liked to think she had a crush on him and hopefully she had gotten any teasing out of her system during their last encounter.  Her face lit up as soon as she saw Jay in Darcy’s arms.  



“He really kept on shrinking?!” Emily asked in almost a squeal.  “I’m sorry Jay! I just still can’t believe this is you!”



She leaned forward and just like the other day immediately reached out to touch Jay as if that was the only confirmation that he was real.  “Can I hold him?”  Emily asked Darcy as if Jay was a just a baby or even worst a pet.  Either way, the question was geared towards Darcy and not Jay at all.  He could see that he had no say according to the two gigantic teens.



“Oh sure,, we were actually hoping you can help us.  I originally had a 12 month old outfit for Jay, but although he is as tall as a 12 month old... he’s just kind of smaller all around.  Do you still have some of Jayden’s clothes from when he was younger?”  Darcy answered and immediately entered discussion as if it wasn’t weird that she was handing her 18 year old brother to her 13 year old friend.  Jay was so distracted by the transition he didn’t pause at the comment that he needed clothes younger than a one year old.  As he was passed from one girl to the other he was again amazed at the lack of effort it took either girl.  Emily was wearing a tshirt that had the logo of House Hufflepuff from Harry Potter and just a pair of jean shorts.  Unlike the other day she was wearing a pair of glasses that make her brown eyes seem even bigger.  Jay wasn’t sure if it was the glasses or the drastically bigger size difference but she also seemed older than she ever did.  As Emily repositioned Jay in her grasp he was briefly pushed up against the Hufflepuff logo and he remembered her as the teeny bopper from next door again.  Like with Darcy his nostrils were assaulted by the scent of a young girl that he couldn’t escape. Emily was also fruity smelling but more of a green apple he thought.  As she opened her mouth into a giant smile her braces confirmed her young age.



“Oh definitely, we have some bins down in the basement that have clothes that I think go back to when he was a newborn.”  Emily answered Darcy though her big brown eyes were fixed on Jay the entire time.  “We can go try some on him.”



Jay instinctively wiggled as Emily was figuring out the best way to hold him.  She responded by just holding him a little bit tighter showing him that she was in control of the situation.  Like with Darcy she had one hand cupped on his butt and leg and the other hand was under his armpit.  Unlike Darcy, Emily made sure her hand stayed cupping his butt.  Despite the warmth of being up against her body, the situation gave him chills.  Here he was in a junior high school girl’s grasp with him realizing just how little control he had over his situation.  He was just passed between the two girls like they would a cute puppy he thought.  He knew he had to try and retake some control of the situation.  



“You know, I’m not in fact a baby?  I can try on the clothes myself, I appreciate the help and everything, but..”



“He’s just too cute when he starts talking like he gets a say in the decision!”  For the first time since their arrival Emily looked away from Jay to laugh with her friend.



“I know, actually maybe he can be the tiebreaker if we don’t agree on the final outfit choice”  So much for retaking some control, the two girls continued to talk past him.  



“Let’s go see what we have!”  With Emily carrying Jay, the three walked downstairs.  Luckily they still had not encountered any of the other Smiths.  The first room in the basement they entered was a fully finished bar/game room but through that door they entered what looked like, well, most basements.  Emily easily carried Jay with her as she bounded down the stairs, Jay bouncing with each step.    



Emily put Jay down and began looking for the right box.  Jay was relieved to be able to on his two feet once more.  It was definitely humiliating to be so much shorter than the two teen girls,  he didn’t even reach Emily’s waist but he preferred to be firmly on the ground and not completely dominated by one of the teens.  If he didn’t look up at all, and was just staring straight ahead he just saw a lot of legs of the two girls.  Emily’s legs didn’t have the muscle or development that Darcy’s had but were still longer than he was tall and were quite the sight because of that fact.  



As the two found the right bins and started shuffling through them, Jay finally found his chance to just marvel at his new size.  He walked around the basement and finally got the chance to get used to his height, now that he wasn’t being dominated by either of the girls.  He was now definitely shorter than a door handle and wasn’t even how sure he was tall enough that he could position himself to open a door.  He looked at the closed door that would go back into the bar/game room and he decided that he didn’t want the answer to that question in case he would find out he can no longer even open a closed door.  Instead he circled back to where the girls were.  They were each on their knees (still over a head taller than him) grabbing stuff out of two separate boxes giggling with every new discovery.  There was a growing pile of things they were pulling out of the bins.  Finally Darcy grabbing the pile of clothes stood up and turned back to her brother.



“I think we have enough to start with.  This is going to be A LOT of fun.”  She smiled down to Jay.  



“Great we’ll head up to my room and see what works best” Emily said, also returning to her feet turning her attention back to Jay. She bent down and extended both arms towards Jay.  Before he could react he quickly found himself back in Emily’s arms.



The two excited girls quickly rushed up the stairs carrying both Jay and the pile of clothes that they were going to try on him.  They got to the top of the stairs and as they were about to turn the corner one of Jay’s fears was realized.



“Now what mischief are you two getting into now?”  Mrs. Smith asked.  She was on the other side of the kitchen with some groceries in her hand that she was placing on the countertop.  Mrs. Smith had darker skin than her daughter, a southern Mediterranean look that was capped off by her dark hair.  Emily was more a mix of her mother and father, but Mrs. Smith was that dark Italian, almost Latina look.  She was a trophy wife pure and simple.  She had not worked since meeting her husband and was also a full ten years younger.  This may have explained the age difference in the Smith children like as if she always needed a purpose in the home.  The kids were 18, 13, and 1.  Many in the neighborhood had plenty of jealous comments about the over 40 year old having a newborn while also having an 18 year old son… most of the comments were probably the jealous kind since Mrs. Smith was still a stone cold knockout.  Jay entered puberty by peeking out his upstairs window looking across to the Smiths’ house and seeing her sunbathing by the pool.  Today she was wearing a colorful blouse that revealed perhaps her strongest assets, the 32F breasts that first won Jay over.  The short shorts also revealed Mrs. Smith as clearly the woman neither Darcy or Emily were.  Her curves were a stark contrast than even Darcy who was becoming a fully developed woman… but Mrs. Smith was the definition of womanly curves.  Jay understood exactly why so many of the women in the neighborhood were jealous of her.  Jay noticed that her eyes got big as they got a better look at Jay, “Emily? Is that?”



“Yep! Captain of the football and wrestling teams, Jay Robinson!”  Mrs. Smith made her way over to Emily to get a closer look.  She was probably a couple of inches shorter than Darcy but clearly still a bit taller than her daughter.  Jay was petrified as the MILF of his dreams approached him while he was confined to a teenage girl’s arms.  She reached a hand out towards Jay her open hand rubbing down Jay’s cheek.



“What happened Jay?”  Jay was actually surprised to hear her address him and not one of the girls.  He was beginning to think himself less of a real person.  It was easy to begin adopting that mindset with how much bigger “normal” people appeared to him.




Deja Vu.  Jay was again going to tell his story of trying to be a couple of inches taller and instead is now toddler size.  They took a seat in the living room but in case it wasn’t an uncomfortable enough story to tell, he did so from Emily’s lap.  Her arms were around him like a seat belt, her hair brushing against the back of his neck and her warmth permeated from her never allowing him to truly forget where he was.  From the kitchen to the living room Mrs. Smith’s eyes remained fixed on Jay… a look he was beginning to become accustomed to.  Just as Jay began to tell the story Darcy started blurting out her own story.



“Well Mrs. Smith, it’s really a great idea of Jay’s.  It’s a two birds with one stone plan.  First off this is going to be the newest trend in elite athletes across the country. Now that Jay’s body is more compact he is able to strength and endurance train at even higher intensities and then when he grows back to his original height he’s going to be stronger and faster than ever before!”



Jay wasn’t sure his sister’s angle here but at least it spared him some level of humiliation.  Darcy said it with such conviction he actually was believing it himself.  He should try working out while shrunk and then when he grows back he’ll be faster and stronger than ever… wait nevermind that wasn’t a thing, Darcy just made that up.  Either way, it seemed Mrs. Smith was buying it.



“That is something else” Mrs. Smith said, eyes never moving to Darcy, but entirely on Jay.  “I never would have thought of something like that, you are a smart little scrapper.  Maybe my Brian will have to do the same, we all know his soccer skills could use some help.”



Darcy continued her tale, “The other part, and this is the important part because we’re doing this in secret.  You see, our mom has been a little down in the dumps as of late and we saw her looking at a lot of our old baby pictures, I think she really misses seeing us being at that age so while she’s gone on business Jay is going to recreate a lot of his old baby pictures as a mini version of himself and give them to her for her birthday.  So can you promise not to tell our mom about Jay’s.... Situation at the moment?”



At this point Jay was admiring the savviness of his little sister.  The lie explained their presence grabbing a bunch of baby clothes and also made sure that Mrs. Smith wouldn’t call their mom something he desperately wanted to avoid.  Mrs. Smith agreed and she couldn’t talk any longer anyways as Jayden was apparently waking up from a nap.  The cry reminded Jay of the real possibility of seeing a one year old that was bigger than him.  But at that point Darcy grabbed him off of Emily’s lap and they bounded up the stairs with a pile of baby clothes.  Emily veered off to a different room for a moment and then joined them seemingly a second later.


Jay found himself in Emily’s bedroom, which wasn’t too different than Darcy’s to be honest.  Various bright colors made up the comforter, curtains and furniture.  There were posters and pictures that were anything from Disney based princesses to Disney based bands.  The biggest difference is where Darcy has a lot of sports based stuff like he saw in Andrea’s room as well,  Emily seemed to have an emphasis on books with a lot of Harry Potter, Hunger Games and stuff like that strewn about.  He was seated on the bed while the two girls were still standing in front of him.


“Did you get it?” Darcy asked Emily


“I did” and with that Jay saw Emily was holding a diaper in her hand.  That was obviously her brief detour before going to her room.  She must have gone to Jayden’s room to pillage one of his diapers.  He had been mentally preparing himself to wear some humiliating baby clothes but he never considered the possibility of wearing a diaper.


“No! No way Darce, I’m not wearing that!”  Jay was instantly recoiling away from the two girls.  He quickly realized it wasn’t like he had many options.  Emily’s gigantic bed (in reality just a twin size) was up against the wall so as he tried to back away from the girls he was literally backing himself into a corner.


“Well it’s not like we can have you running around with no underwear Jay, and they don’t make underwear in your size… just diapers.  Besides those red shorts you’re holding onto are practically falling off.  You have to keep grabbing them to stop them from being around your ankles”  Darcy said still holding the Sesame Street themed diaper up in the air.  


Emily piped in trying to be a bit more sensitive to Jay, “I think you’re going to find it really comfortable, it seems nicely padded, almost like my mom and dad’s bicycle shorts.”


“I’m not wearing a diaper” Jay said firmly.


The girls looked at each other and both broke out into smirks.  This time Emily was not the voice of sensitivity, instead she reached out towards the shrunken jock, ready to pick him up once more,  “Jay, it’s not like you really have a choice on this!”


With that Emily ripped off the red shorts and Jay was now completely naked and in the clutches of these two giggling teenage girls.  His vulnerability complete it seemed.  Luckily neither lingered on the moment.  He could feel all four of their hands as he struggled and seemingly in the blink of an eye a diaper was fastened onto him and he was now on his feet standing on the bed wearing a diaper.  

 

There was a moment of silence as the girls admired their handiwork before they once again broke into a fit of giggles.  Emily whispered something into Darcy’s ear and visibly Darcy’s face contorted into one of disgust.


“EW! That’s still my brother! …. Gross!”


Jay didn’t want to know what was being discussed at that point.  He thought maybe he could try to talk his way out of the diaper.  He walked over to the pile of baby clothes and grabbed a onesie that featured some baseballs, footballs, and a basketball with a big star blazoned across the middle with the words “All-Star” written above.  


“Look, I don’t need the diaper, I can just go “commando” with this onesie on!  I can even wear this under some of the other outfits, it will be fine.”  Jay said trying again to sound confident and persuasive.  As he held up the outfit, he saw Emily had an iPhone out and began taking pictures of Jay asking him to pose and say cheese.  Both girls were again grinning ear to ear.


“You’re going to keep the diaper on, because that’s what babies wear,” Darcy said matter of factly.


“Just because I’m small doesn’t mean I’m a baby”


“Tell you what, we’ll let you wear that All Star outfit for the second set of pictures.”  Darcy said, ignoring his statement, all the while Emily was snapping pictures.

“Second set? …. Am I assuming this is the first set?” Jay asked sadly looking up to Emily’s phone.


Emily just smiled, “You’ve got it!”


At the very least he had decided he wouldn’t give them the poses they wanted.  That would be his one point of strength, he could still control his poses... until Darcy intervened.


“You know, baby brothers who cooperate are likely to get rewarded, while baby brothers who don’t cooperate are likely to get punished.”


Jay cringed at every part of that, being called baby brother and again the memory of being spanked by his little sister.  And she was now much larger than she was then.  Jay was probably already going to capitulate but to make sure Darcy followed up with another comment:


“Or actually maybe that could be a great photo set too Emily.  We’ll have Jay across my lap as I give his cute little tush a spanking!” Darcy gave Jay’s behind a fake little mock swat as she said spanking to emphasize her point.


“Fine! Fine! I’ll do your stupid poses! I’ll be good!  What are these pictures for anyways?  You told me you were going to keep this is a secret, please tell me you’re not posting this to snapchat or anything?”


“Oh no, don’t worry little brother.  These are just for our own entertainment… but we are going to hold onto these and if we need to use this for a little blackmail than so be it!  After all if this is my last day of a baby sized brother I may need these to make sure you don’t get out of line come this fall when we’re in the same school.”  Darcy said smiling and pointing her index finger right in Jay’s chest.  She pushed him with her index finger and just the push of her finger knocked Jay off his feet.  Damn she was strong he thought not standing a chance against one digit of his younger sister.  


For the next twenty minutes or so they took a wide array of random pictures in humiliating little outfits.  He had to admit the clothes did fit better than the oversized shorts he had been wearing that fit him much better several days ago.  Some of the baby clothes had cartoonish images across the fronts or little sayings that people seem to love on baby clothes.  The pictures the girls were taking themselves weren’t the humiliating parts… at the moment anyways, Jay was worried about them down the line, but every time they finished an outfit, the girls would practically pounce on Jay, with one of them grabbing him up in their arms as they stripped him down to the diaper before putting another outfit on.  The first several he tried to explain that he can quite easily change himself but the two teens were having none of it.  But each outfit change he was completely overwhelmed and embarrassed by his patheticness in contrast to the girls’ nonchalant dominance over him.


“OK little brother, your photoshoot is almost complete.  Last outfit!”  Darcy happily pulled out what looked like a pair of pajamas like one he had already gone through but this one seemed to have a blanket attached to it or something like that.


Emily chimed in.  “This is the perfect one to end on too!”  Darcy put the pajamas on only after his arms were in he noticed it wasn’t regular pajamas.  Instead he was in some sort of sack.  His arms didn’t go through all the way but were actually stuck in like a flap.  He heard the outfit zip up and then Emily stepped in front of Darcy as she velcroed the flaps all around his torso leaving his arms trapped tightly against his body.  He was stuck in some sort of swaddling blanket sack. He tried to stand up but with his arms stuck up against his body and his legs fumbling around the sack like lower half he fell right into his sister’s waiting arms.  Darcy picked him once again and held him up to her face, a big giant grin that had probably been on her face since she first found him this morning.


“This is the perfect way to end our photoshoot.  Bed time for sleepy Jay” Emily said pinching Jay’s cheek.


Sure enough they brought him into Jayden’s room and put Jay in the one year old’s crib.  Luckily for Jay the toddler was not there.  They took another batch of pictures before being interrupted by Mrs. Smith.


“Girls, I was wondering if you two could do me a huge favor.”  Mrs. Smith walked into the room wearing a red bikini top with a pair of sheer black pants that sort of covered bikini bottom. Jay’s jaw practically dropped to the floor seeing her dressed as she was at the size she appeared to him.  “While I was out I forgot to get more diapers and wipes for Jayden, would you two mind walking down to the store… I’ll keep an eye on our guest in the meantime.”


“Sure no problem mom,” Emily stated before Darcy was able to come up with a reason not to leave her brother’s side.

 

“Actually I should probably go with my sister” Jay chimed in knowing he didn’t want to be left alone with Mrs. Smith.

It was as if as soon as Darcy saw Jay look uncomfortable she agreed with Emily that it was no problem at all, “Sure thing Mrs. Smith.  We would be happy to help and you can keep an eye on Jay.  Now Jay, you be good for Mrs. Smith while your ‘little’ sister is gone.”



 





 


 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Smith by patriot76
Author's Notes:

**This will hopefully be the approximate time between chapters, like two weeksish moving forward.  As I said before there is definitely a plan that is already set for this story with a finish in mind... but we're not quite there yet.  Jay has many more adventures first**


“Girls, I was wondering if you two could do me a huge favor.”  Mrs. Smith walked into the room wearing a red bikini top with a pair of sheer black pants that sort of covered bikini bottom. Jay’s jaw practically dropped to the floor seeing her dressed as she was, and at the size she appeared to him.  “While I was out I forgot to get more diapers and wipes for Jayden, would you two mind walking down to the store… I’ll keep an eye on our guest in the meantime.”



“Sure no problem mom,” Emily stated before Darcy was able to come up with a reason not to leave her brother’s side.



“Actually I should probably go with my sister” Jay chimed in knowing he didn’t want to be left alone with Mrs. Smith.



It was as if as soon as Darcy saw Jay look uncomfortable she agreed with Emily that it was no problem at all, “Sure thing Mrs. Smith.  We would be happy to help and you can keep an eye on Jay.  Now Jay, you be good for Mrs. Smith while your ‘little’ sister is gone.”

 

Mrs. Smith gave the girls specific instructions on exactly which products to buy and then they were happily walking to the store with some extra money Mrs. Smith gave them to buy something for themselves as well as a thanks.  Darcy gave Jay a final smiling wink before leaving.

 

Jay was in the crib still struggling in his sleep sack as he was now alone in the nursery with Mrs. Smith.  She walked over with a mischievous smile on her face.  “Today just got a lot more interesting”

 

Jay wasn’t sure if she meant for herself, for him, or both in general but he was still speechless just looking up to his voluptuous neighbor.  He tried to respond but as she bent down and reached towards him, her breasts, barely contained by her red bikini top captured his full attention.  He was absolutely frozen by the sight before him. Also by the simple action of her leaning towards him, dressed as she was, left him fully aroused.  For the first time all day he was happy to be wearing the diaper since his erection would definitely have shown through the sweatpant like material of the sleep sack.  

 

“Let’s get out of this room and get a little more comfortable so we can have a nice little… chat about this whole shrinking thing.”  Her hands outstretched to him with her nails painted a deep red, as Jay assumed all sex goddesses painted their fingernails.  First she undid any parts of the sleep sack that prevented any mobility, even unzipping the bottom which let his legs be free, and then she picked the 29” tall Jay up and held him up close against her body.  Like Darcy she picked him just like anyone would pick up a one year old.  She probably lifted her baby out of the crib the exact same way earlier that day.  Unlike with Darcy, there was absolutely no way she could hold him against her body and for him not be firmly pressed up against her chest.  Also different was just how more aware Jay was of Mrs. Smith’s hand placement. One hand was wrapping around his leg and behind while the other was just for support around his shoulder and a little bit on the back of his neck.  Jay did get the idea that she made no such attempt to avoid keeping him against her chest, in fact it appeared to be just the opposite.  Her hand that was on the back of his neck and shoulder seemed to be making sure that his face was gently pressing into the boob that was probably half as big as he was.  Jay was doing his best to not freak out and to be honest as he was enveloped in her warmth he was hoping he didn’t ejaculate right then and there.  The side of his face was pressed up against her left tit as she carried him out of the nursery.  Her long black hair was down and though most of it was flowing behind her shoulders some did come down over each side of her shoulders.  As a result, one side was being pressed up against her warm amazing body, while the other side had her hair brushing up against him. Even just the material of her bathing suit itself seemed to add to his arousal.   

 

When they got out into the hallway she let go of him with the hand that was up on his shoulder and neck and was only holding onto his lower body.  The shift made Jay try to support himself a bit more, and he was able to brace himself off her upper shoulder trying not to grab the objects he had been affectionately staring at for over five years.  Jay noticed that the reason she let go of him with one hand was that she grabbed a glass of red wine that she had apparently left behind on a shelf in the hallway.  She took a healthy sip and returned her gaze to Jay.  

 

“You’re just so small and helpless.” She said almost more to herself than saying it to Jay.  “But you really shouldn’t let the girls dress you up in such a ridiculous outfit.  You might be strong, but this is designed to be as snug as possible, preventing a baby from moving at all.  My other kids liked to be able to move around but Jayden always preferred being completely swaddled up when sleeping.”

 

As she spoke he could definitely smell the red wine on her breath.  This probably wasn’t her first sip he thought.  He thought of the irony of calling him helpless and then telling him he shouldn’t have ‘let’ the girls dress him up in the sleep sack.  They had moved into what looked like the master bedroom.  There was an absolutely enormous king size bed across the room.  Emily’s twin size bed looked gigantic, this monstrosity didn’t seem like there could ever be a reason for so much bed… then again looking at the woman whose arms he was in there probably could never be too much bed.  The room was decorated in a classy way, with art on the walls, a plant in a corner, a small table with two chairs next to it, and a little slider door that opened up to a mini balcony that Jay knew overlooked the swimming pool in the back yard.  She put her wine down on the little table and closed the door behind him.  Jay practically let out a squeal, he was thrilled, scared, and just curious what was going to happen.  He had dreamt of being in a bedroom with Mrs. Smith so many times… though never quite like this.  She sat him down at a chair.  It was like a bistro set that Jay imagined was something that would be in a hotel room, a small little table flanked by two chairs.

 

Jay shifted around in the oversized chair until he got probably as comfortable as he was going to be.  His feet barely hung off the edge of the chair.  As Mrs. Smith sat in the opposite chair she also didn’t fully fill out the chair and Jay was reminded that to normal men she was a relatively smallish Italian looking woman, while definitely full figured no one would ever have considered her to be big or dominating.  With the sunlight coming in the room through the slider and two other large windows her sheer black pants seemed even more translucent showing off her amazing legs.  Her toenails were painted the same deep red and as she lifted her right leg over left, her foot was bouncing up and down to some internal rhythm in her head as she looked across the table.          

 

“You know Jay, you don’t need to lie to me.”  She said with a tone in her voice that almost seemed to suggest getting down to business.  “I know you didn’t shrink down to take pictures for your mom or to train.  I know all about Scientific Evolution and how their system works.”

 

Shit, Jay thought, he had thought that other people must have heard of this place but he wasn’t ready for it to be this sex goddess who had brought him into her bedroom.  It was clear she was waiting for a response… and for it to be something other than  a squeal or non English communication.  

 

“Well Mrs. Smith…”

 

“Please, call me Maria,” She interrupted.  She had never been one to insist on him calling her by her first name.  She always seemed indifferent and he had called her Mrs. Smith since he was taught to speak to all adults in such way.

 

“Well Mrs…. Maria it’s just really embarrassing so I’ve been trying to avoid talking to anyone… seeing anyone really...”  Jay then went onto explaining the procedure and his experiences with Scientific Evolution.  He left out all of the other events with his sister, or Valery and Andrea keeping it to just the medical/size details. “... so tomorrow I go back and this nightmare can be forgotten.”

 

Through the story Maria had finished her glass of wine and she had the same laser like focus on Jay that she has had since first seeing him downstairs when the girls brought him through.  “You know Jay, the whole thing doesn’t have to be a nightmare...like I said you don’t need to lie to me”

 

“I didn’t lie, that’s what happened. I was just trying to get a couple of inches taller” Did she know about some of the things from Darcy or something he wondered?

 

“That’s not what I’m talking about Jay.  I know how you have always… admired my body.  When I’m outside sunbathing or reading a book.”

 

Jay almost choked, he always thought he was so sly, “Uhh, I’m really sor...”

 

“No no, don’t worry.  I thought it was cute.  You would always be pretending not to look, or that you were vacuuming your pool or something like that. Like I said, it was cute.”  She was smiling while she was saying it but then she paused and her face became a little more serious.  “BUT I have to admit as you grew from little boy into quite the athletic and impressive man that you are... it changed from being cute into flattery.  I went from thinking it was a fun little game into trying to get your attention.  I would get excited if I saw you outside while I was outside, in fact sometimes i went outside just because you were there.  I wanted you Jay Robinson”

 

Jay couldn’t believe it.  He was dumbfounded by what Maria was saying.  Sure this was always something he imagined, but it was just that, something he imagined.  In his head he would imagine Maria catching him jerk off about her, only to have her come in and finish the job.  Something along those lines. But actually over the past year, while he still thought she had a killer bod, his attention was more geared towards other girls like Valery and the such.  He hadn’t really given her much attention.  And Jay knew that there were girls at school who definitely would have wanted to be with him, he never in a million years actually thought his MILF neighbor had really seen him develop into the man he was.

 

“I wanted you Jay, and now you’re mine.”  She said as she licked her upper lip in anticipation.  Jay meanwhile practically fell out of his chair.  He again remembered how his shrinking process was a natural pheromone and that must be the cause of this confession, but then again she said she had been attracted to him for some time.  He quickly thought of Andrea and knew he shouldn’t do anything with Mrs. Smith, and just everything else about the relationship between his family and their neighbor was setting off alarms.  He knew this wasn’t a good place for him to be.  He needed to get out of this, but he wasn’t sure how. First off, part of him clearly wanted her, and for her to release his erection that had not gone away and secondly he wondered: would she let him get away?  She could easily overpower the shrunken Jay… and even if he just ran, Jay was confident that he wouldn’t be able to open the door when he got there.

 

“You would be cheating on your husband!”  Jay tried to throw out some sanity to try and dissuade Maria’s advances.  

 

“Oh please, he has cheated on me countless times.  I’m not stupid.  I’m just the stay at home mom and trophy wife, I think it’s time I have my fun… and I promise you, this is going to be fun.”

 

“.... I have a girlfriend” Jay meekly squeaked out.

 

“And as we went over, I have a husband.  What they don’t know, won’t harm them.  Here let’s finish getting you out of that sleep sack.”  And with that she stood up out of her chair and reached out towards Jay once more.  She picked him up to his feet so he was now standing on the chair with his face being pushed right into Maria’s cleavage as her hands began to undress Jay.  He was so used to the girls changing him that he just allowed her to take the sleep sack off without any resistance.  When Maria saw the diaper for the first time she laughed, similar to how his sister and Emily constantly giggled in his presence.

 

“Oh dear, they really did have some fun at your expense.”  She, to her credit was able to regain her composure much quicker, especially as Jay’s face must have been turning red with embarrassment.  “The good news is you’re still dry!  The color changing stripe hasn’t been activated yet.  As long as you’re properly potty trained, let’s get this off of you too!”

 

Again Jay probably could have done this himself but Maria was quickly unfastening the sides of the diaper and now he was naked standing on a chair in front of his childhood crush.  After removing the diaper Maria took a step back to admire Jay head to toe.  Her attention immediately went to his miniaturized yet fully erect penis.  She squatted down bringing her face down to a lower level.  One of her hands reached out towards his penis while her other hand cupped his butt from behind.

 

“I have to saw Jay, you’re bigger than I ever gave you credit for.” She paused for a second and laughed again, “Let me rephrase that!  You must have been bigger than I gave you credit for… at your old size.  Right now… well you know.  At least I know you’ve been enjoying this as much as I have been.”  

 

Maria let go of Jay and stood up to her full height.  Jay tried to cover himself and he started backing away from her.  He was once more eye level to the 32F red bikini top that seemed desperate to be released as it barely contained its occupants… or maybe Jay was desperate to release them.  She removed the sheer black pants and then with her hand on his back pulled Jay up against her body.  And though he had wanted to be with Maria in his fantasies for years now that he was finally in the position he knew it wasn’t right.  He was with Andrea now and surely Maria would respect that…

 

“Maria no!” He tried to call out but almost as soon as protest was out of his mouth his face was buried into her cleavage.  While the younger girls had more fruity fragrances, Maria’s was more of a juicy oriental floral fragrance that was assaulting his nostrils.  With her hand cupping his butt and his lower body being pushed against her, Jay’s member rubbed up against her toned stomach.  He again thought for a moment that he was going to cum as soon as the body contact occurred.  When he regained his senses he tried to push against her and free himself from her grip.  His protests were met by Maria simply increasing the pressure against him, hugging him tighter against her body.  

 

Jay next felt his feet leaving the chair.  He still wasn’t used to this phenomenon of being picked up even after being so easily manhandled by his sister and Emily.  In this type of environment it was a completely different feeling.  Maria now dominated him physically and also sexually as he was completely under her power.  He was being carried from the chair to her bed while she held him tightly against her body.  His face still being enveloped by her cleavage, his penis rubbing against her stomach while his feet dangled, bouncing against her thighs.  His arms instinctively reached up for support but instead all he could do was push up against her massive boobs.  He could have stayed in that position for eternity he thought for a moment.  It did not last an eternity as he was deposited onto the king size bed.  He found himself lying on his back looking up as Maria was still standing beside the bed.  She untied a side knot on her bikini bottom and revealed a tightly trimmed bush.  She most definitely took care of herself in all of the important areas.  She casually tossed the swimsuit bottom to a side while she actually left her bikini top on.  

 

“I can’t!  It’s just not...”  Jay started scrambling backgrounds trying to create distance between him and the towering beauty.  She cut him off before he could finish the protest.

 

“I’m going to make sure you get the ride of your life little man”, and with that Maria jumped towards Jay.  Jay flinched for a moment thinking he was about to be crushed by this beautiful goddess.  She was aware of what she was doing however and barely brought any force on him.  She was now straddled on top of him.  Her hips were on top of his and as her thighs closed in on Jay, he knew that there was no way he could break her grip.  Her thighs could probably crush his entire body he momentarily worried.  She moved her body down the bed a little bit with her thighs now gripping his legs together.  Maria was positioning herself to completely dominate the shrunken Jay.  Each of her hands grasped one of Jay’s hands and held them up above his head completing his immobilization.  Once both hands were held above his head she was able to grip them in just one of her hands freeing up right hand.  Her right hand then went down to his crotch.  She quickly moved her hand around his package before reaching behind to ass which she pinched causing Jay to buck.  His bucking motion was not much of a motion though since his legs were firmly being held by her thighs, and his arms were pinned by her one hand.  She brought her face to his, her facial expression revealed a sexual appetite that needed to be satisfied.  She assaulted his mouth with her tongue which pretty much filled his entire mouth, especially on some of her more aggressive approaches.  Now even her tongue could completely dominate him.  She did slow down a little bit and moved from aggressive kisses to softer more sensual, she moved from his lips down his neck, then towards his stomach and ultimately her tongue rubbed up against his still fully erect member.  She was gentle and at first it didn’t feel that different than a blowjob from a regular sized woman.  Soon though, she was taking his entire package, balls and all into her mouth and at one point her teeth came down in a way that would bite off... well everything.  It was in that moment that he came in an explosion that had been building up since she first picked him up out of the crib.  Jay relaxed into the bed as Maria swallowed what to her was a truly tiny load.  

 

“I told you this whole shrinking thing didn’t have to be a nightmare.” She smiled down to him, clearly she had ignored his protests entirely.  Jay didn’t want to admit it, but despite the humiliations he definitely had had more action in the past several days than he ever had.  To top it off, his current run of luck was from what he imagined to be three of the most incredible women he had ever known.  Two long term crushes, and though he had only just recently developed a relationship with Andrea, he couldn’t discredit her absolutely stellar body.  Through it all she was definitely the girl he wanted to be with once this whole thing was past him.  As he was pondering his recent run of sexual encounters he realized he was already erect again.  This made him even more guilty.  Rationally he tried to oppose Maria’s advances but his body was clearly as immune to that idea as Maria was.  Maria simply smiled greedily, “My, my, I forgot what a young man was capable of.”

 

She repositioned her vagina up against Jay’s penis.  She meanwhile was sitting more upright on her knees, still straddling the 29” tall Jay, her boobs far out of his reach.  She took matters into her own hands… literally as she began massaging her own now bare tits.  He didn’t know when she had taken her top off, nor could he really see them in their entirety from his vantage point.  She began bucking up and down against Jay. “Get inside of me!” she ordered.

 

His objections defeated, Jay tried to comply and adjust so his erection was directed into Maria’s wet sex.  He would succeed just long enough for her buck up and he would slide out, he unfortunately just wasn’t big enough to stay in for the ride.  The ride itself was another incredible experience, while also being incredibly humbling.  He was completely at the mercy of Maria’s humping hips.  The force was incredible and he could tell if his durability wasn’t heightened by the shrinking process he probably would not be holding up quite as well.  There was pain as more and more of her total weight came down on him but it never felt like he was on the verge of real injury. Jay realized the pleasure far outweighed the pain.  He was embarrassed he couldn’t stay inside of her but she didn’t seem to notice one way or the other.  Her moans continued, her humping continued, more and more until finally she let out a final scream and collapsed forward on top of Jay.  Her tits landed just above Jay’s head leaving her midsection to force itself on top of Jay’s face.  At this point he truly couldn’t believe what had just happened, and began struggling against Maria.  She must have gotten the hint as she slid to the side of Jay, still tightly up against his body.  At this point they were both covered in a glistening sweat and where Jay’s nose was once assaulted by that juicy floral scent, now it was just the smell of sex that permeated the air.  

 

Jay felt relieved to have the pressure of her body off of him.  He thought he would just relax next to her but his own body had other plans in mind.  Though he was exhausted he couldn’t help himself but to try and slide his still erect penis into her vagina.  His guilt over Andrea was gone, his objections to being with Maria was gone… he just wanted to release.  As he wriggled his way down she must have realized his intentions as she did help him achieve his goal.  Between maneuvering herself and applying some force from behind he did manage to penetrate her massive sex.  He began humping her and she helped along with a hand on each side of his hips.  Before long she was probably forcing most of the moment while the rest of her body lay relatively still.  Despite her sex not being tight against him whatsoever, the experience in itself was just so incredible he didn’t last long.  From the time he entered her pussy he was orgasming in less than a minute… which still wasn’t too bad with the unintentional teasing of trying to do the deed while she humped him.

 

The two just lay there for several minutes, Jay up against Maria’s stomach, her legs wrapped around his body keeping him in place, not that he was even thinking about moving.  The most motion he attempted was to look up Maria’s body which just allowed him a view of the bottom of her boobs.  He thought of all the time in his life he spent focused on those two tits and now there they were just above his head, he could just reach out and touch them.  Almost immediately after his orgasm a wave of guilt came over Jay.  The first deeds he didn’t really have a say in, but the last one was entirely of his own control.  He knew he shouldn’t have but his body just wanted it so bad.  Maria was the first to sit up and she walked naked over to her closet but instead of coming back with clothes on she returned with another bottle of red wine.  She filled her glass and then looked to Jay.

 

“Would you like a glass, I would say you earned it.”

 

“Sure,” Jay replied as probably any 18 year old replies when offered alcohol.  After agreeing he then wondered just how much he could drink at his current size.  Well, one way to find out.  Maria poured two glasses.  Jay was sitting up on the bed and Maria brought one of the chairs from earlier closer to the bed.

 

“Hmm, maybe a sippy cup would be better,” As Maria stated that Jay wasn’t sure if she was serious or not.  Just in case she was seriously considering it Jay grabbed the glass from her in both hands and took what he wanted to be a small sip but ended up being a rather large, for his size gulp.

 

“No worries, I can still handle a regular glass.”  Jay said triumphantly.  Jay had never really had wine so he didn’t know if it was a good wine or a cheap wine, but knowing the Smiths, it was probably at least priced as a really good wine.  

 

“I guess you can.  That’s not all you can handle,”  She held out her glass to toast and the two each took a sip after clinking glasses.

 

The two sat chatting for a while longer about things unrelated to their most recent time together.  The topics ranged all over the place.  On the way Maria picked up one of the outfits Jay were earlier, one saying “Little Monster” and had some little monster looking guys almost like polka-dots covering the onesie.  They had some cheese, grapes, and the such apparently to go with the wine.  Jay didn’t understand the pairings but he enjoyed the food nonetheless.

 

“We probably have another thirty minutes or so until the girls are back, there’s something I was hoping you could do for me Jay?”  After the food Maria asked with a bit more seriousness in her voice than while they were chatting about the nothings.  

 

Jay was hesitant but didn’t know what else to say except, “Sure, what could I do?”

 

“I kind of need to either breastfeed Jayden or pump,” Jay didn’t quite know where she was getting at.  She continued, “Well, I’ve had too much wine so I can’t possibly feed Jayden this breastmilk, too much alcohol in it… and I really don’t want to pump.  It’s just such a hassle and the pump can damage my nipples, do you think you could drink the breastmilk from me?  We should have time before the girls get back.”

 

At first Jay didn’t fully grasp what she meant, and then it hit him all at once.  She was asking if he would breastfeed off of her.  Before he could respond she stood up and walked towards him removing her top and letting her ample breasts loose.  They definitely weren’t as perky as Andrea’s or the gravity defying set that Valery boasted but they were as top of the line as he always imagined while he was growing up… from his current size and perspective he couldn’t think there were a finer set of tits in the world at the moment.  

 

“I’ll be sure to pay you back for the favor somehow my little man”, she said as she picked Jay up from underneath the armpits, he still remained speechless eyes fixed on what his next chore appeared to be.  She sat back down on a couch with him still in her arms.  She positioned Jay so that his body was laying across her lap with his face being pushed directly towards her left nipple.  She made eye contact with him and whispered down to the 29” Jay, “Perfect, there there my little man, Mamma’s here for you”

 

Jay still hadn’t said a word as his body was in pure ecstasy.  When they were making love it seemed like her warmth was consuming him in a way that exuded arousal and passion, now there was still a warmth but in a completely different way.  Could it be that of a maternal protection?  Was he feeling security emanating from the woman who had just more or less raped him? Physically he was completely surrounded by her as he was firmly pressed up against Maria’s frame. His body was resting across her thighs, her arms supporting his behind and pushing his face into directly into her.  For a moment Jay was concerned he was going to suffocate underneath her, but instead his nose poked out just enough to get some air.  Jay didn’t really think about what he should do, he just reacted opening his mouth and taking in Maria’s milk.

 

For just a moment he was shaken out of the ecstasy as Maria whispered down one more command, “Just don’t bite down hard with those teeth… or else you might find yourself flipped over on my thighs getting a proper little spanking.”  Despite being a whisper her tone left no mistake that she meant every word. The milk itself was delicious, more of a sugary water than say the cow’s milk he was expecting.  The taste wasn’t what made the experience so amazing though, it was everything else about the situation.  It was truly intoxicating… and not due to the alcohol that was in the milk.  Jay entered a trance like state suckling off of Maria.  The flow of milk became consistent and while during the past couple of days he hadn’t really had much of an appetite for regular food, he found that he couldn’t get enough of Maria’s breast milk.  

 

After Maria’s spanking threat the two were silent through the rest of the act.  Jay felt addicted to the breast milk so he wasn’t going to let up until he was forced to.  He couldn’t quite tell how Maria felt about it but he thought he had her moaning in similar fashion to when they were making love.  At one point Jay was shuffled from one tit to the other and he continued his suckling, barely a pause.  Jay wasn’t sure how long he was there until he drifted off to sleep with his mouth still around Maria’s nipple.  

 

When he woke up his face was still pressed up against the warmth of Maria’s chest.  He felt like he was still in a trance, as if he was hypnotized by the entire breastfeeding experience. At some point she must have gotten up and changed back into some different clothes, though he could tell by the material of her top that it was another bikini.  Different than the one she was wearing earlier, this one had some sort of black and pink design that he knew he remembered from somewhere.  He must have seen her wearing it in the past before.  He was being carried outside cradled up against her like a baby, they must be leaving the Smiths’ house, maybe going back to his?  His field of vision was primarily her massive chest and it was amazing how this bathing suit seemed to support her, it seemed to add a whole new level of perkiness to her chest that wasn’t there earlier in the day.  It was as if her chest got better every time he looked at them.  Actually, were they a little smaller he thought?  No, it must just be that since it was just a nap he didn’t shrink, and he had been accustomed to everything being so much bigger every time he woke up. After all, they seemed even more perfect than earlier.  He still felt an immense desire for more of her milk, so without a conscious thought he leaned his face towards her nipple, even though it was covered by the bathing suit he could still make it out.  He opened his mouth and tried to suck as if her top wasn’t on.  He could feel the nipple almost immediately enlarge once his mouth was around it.

 

“You little creep! What the fuck!” His sister shouted down to him.  He was immediately woken from his trance and he looked up to see that he wasn’t in Maria’s arms but his little sister Darcy’s.  She quickly pulled Jay as far away from her body as she could, both arms outstretched holding him from underneath his armpits letting him dangle in his embarrassment.  He instantly remembered where he had seen the bathing suit, not on Maria but on his little sister.  Jay couldn’t help but notice how well she filled it out.  The top really did completely accentuate her developing chest, he wasn’t even sure he could label it “developing” because it was definitely developed enough he realized.  The swimsuit bottom was a tiny black piece that was more or less two small black triangles that were tied together in knots on the side, quite complimentary of her athletic body.   His situation once again had reached a new low.

 

“Darcy!!.... I thought….”

 

“You thought what?! I think you need to cool off for a little bit.”  And as Darcy responded, he realized that she was dangling him over their swimming pool, they must have been on their way home from the Smiths’.  Just as he made the realization Darcy let go of him and dropped him into the deep end of the pool.  He landed with a splash and quickly resurfaced in time to see his massive sister stalking off to the house.  He figured he needed to catch up to her quick enough so that he didn’t get shut out of the house.   


  

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5073