Sucked In by tinymaster
Summary:

This is a story of a young man who after humiliating the new girl, gets "sucked in" to a frightneing new world.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Breast Enlargement, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Gentle, Giant, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Slave, Violent, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 20104 Read: 131117 Published: May 11 2015 Updated: June 22 2018

1. The New Girl Is A Pain! by tinymaster

2. A Fresh New Life In A Dirty City by tinymaster

3. Sabel's Big Sisters Tell Their Stories by tinymaster

4. Flatina Tells Her Story by tinymaster

5. How Sandra Became Flatina by tinymaster

6. Enter: United Toesies of Sabel Zerose by tinymaster

7. Flatina Gets To Have A Day Off by tinymaster

8. Intermission by tinymaster

9. Life On A Toenail Farm by tinymaster

10. Punishment Time At The Mall? by tinymaster

11. Having Fun In A Slipper by tinymaster

12. A Revelation Is At Hand by tinymaster

13. Revelations! by tinymaster

14. Back to the United Toesies by tinymaster

15. Big Bouncing Booby Land! by tinymaster

16. Elixir + New Arrivals! by tinymaster

17. Shrinker's Alliance Conference Part 1 by tinymaster

The New Girl Is A Pain! by tinymaster

Pavel Smith, was a young man of fifteen. He was known for being a bully and a soon-to-be-tyrant by many of his peers. Some of his actions included giving his victims swirlies, giving them wedgies, intimidating them, cyberbullying them, insulting them, laughing at ther misfortunes, pushing them down, and even just forcefully bumping into them.

Now no one dared to go up against Pavel Smith. This was because of his intimidating figure. He seemed to tower over most anyone. Hell. Even his parents were afraid of him. He was described as a monster in teen's clothing.

Our story begins in summer, at a mall. Pavel Smith is just walking around and finding many targets, both existing and original, to forcibly push down. Now by this time, everyone had learned, that whatever Pavel does to you, the best thing to do, is apologize to him, or he will make it worse!

He "bumped" into many of his "aquaintances" who all said virtually the same thing.

"Sorry Pavel!"

"It was my fault!"

"I should have been watching where I was going!"

"Could you plwase forgive me?!"

Pavel loved every single minute of this. He was just feeling so achieved, and he had no one to challenge him. This was perfect!

Then he saw her. Her name was Sabel Zerose. She was scrawny. Frail as a porcelain doll. She had long and unkempt blonde hair. Her green eyes were consumed by her excessively thick glasses. He knew what he had to do.

He walked on up to her, and knocked her to the ground.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!," he yelled out to her.

He waited for her to say, "Oh I'm so sorry sir!'

Instead she said, "No."

"What?!," he snapped at her.

"You heard me," she replied to him sternly.

"And why the hell not?!"

"Because you ran into me."

"So this is my fault eh?"

"It is. What? You never had someone tell you off before?"

"Alright! That's it!"

He soon gave the new girl a very powerful wedgie. Now even though she screamed, she refused to apologize to him. She then managed to break free, and escape into the crowd of people walking about.

"No good bitch," he said quietly to himself, "I'll get you to apologize to me."

The next day, he went to the mall again, and he saw her again. He thought about giving her a swirlie, but how would he do it? He then came up with a plan.

He walked up to her, and slapped her across the back of the head. While she was marching right behind him, and yelling at him, interrogating him, and trying to get him to apologize, he just nonchalantly walked off.

He then just simply walked into the men's restroom, being more than a little upset, Sabel walked right on in, trying to confront him, but he just simply tripped her, causing her to slip up, and fall head first into an open toilet stall.

"Hey!," she said, being visibly stuck, "what the hell?!"

"Oh here," he said in a mock concerning tone, "let me help you."

But instead of "helping" her, he decided to flush the toilet.

When it was all done, he asked her, "Do you give up and apologize?"

When she would say, "No," he would flush again.

After about the third try, she managed to break free and high-tail it out of there.

Over the next fee days, he sent her intimidations. Physical, Verbal, Written, and even Online.

She wasn't going to let up. He knew he just had to break her. So he gave it one more shot.

He saw her playing alone at the park just swinging on the swings, when he decided to walk up to her and "talk" to her.

"So are you going to apologize to me or not?!," he asked in a threatening tone and manner.

"I will not," she said to him.

"Oh and why not?!"

"Because I wasn't in the wrong and you know it!"

"What?!"

"Now leave me alone and just get the fuck out of my sight!"

After not being able to break her using his usual methods, he decided, that he would have to up the anty.

"You no good bitch!," he yelled, as he grabbed her, pulled down her pants and panties, and then proceeded to spank her bare bottom.

"Do you yield now?!," he yelled out at her, "well do you?! Do you?!"

She just continued screaming, "No! No! You can't do this! You can't! You just can't!"

Soon she just began blabbering and crying. Tears and snot just freely ran down her face.

"Psh!," he said as he walked away leaving her to cry, while trying to pull up her pants over her sore ass.

The day right after that, Pavel decided to just stay at home and play some video games. He was just about to fight a boss, when he heard the doorbell ring. He went to answer it, only to find a note on the door. It was from Sabel. She had said, that she was willing to apologize, but he would have to go to her house, in order to do so.

Now he normally didn't like doing this, but an apology was an apology. So he decided to beat the boss, save, turn off the game, and go and get what was "coming" to him.

When he had gotten to her house, he saw that she had no doorbell, only one of those heavy metal rings one would knock. So he began ramming it against the door frame.

Sabel had answered the door. He was about to say something, when he noticed it. She was only in her bra and underwear.

"Please sit down on the couch," she said to him.

He was going to say, "what?! No way! Just apologize to me!," but he decided against it, for he could spank her in her own house, on her own chair, if she tried anything!

He sat comfortably in the chair, only just then noticing that two other women were there with her. One was a strong and stern independent woman, who had short red hair, and piercing red eyes. The other was very much a gothic girl, who had shoulder lenght brown hair, that was dyed to fit into being that of a skull. She wore all black, and her blue eyes seemed to gaze into your very soul.

"I'd like you to meet my two older sisters," Sabel said introducing her siblings, "the redhead you see is Charisma and the gothic one likes to be called Silverrose."

For a moment, Pavel was more than a little confused. Then he thought of it.

"So you want to apologize, in front of your siblings," he just assumed.

To which she replied, "Never assume. It might make an ass out of you! Charisma would you do the honors?"

"It will be my pleasure!," she said as she then began to snap her fingers.

He soon saw a bunch of what looked to be living and walking stick-figures. Some of them fell, and began writhing on the floor, trying desperately to get to them them. When they had reached close enough to Charisma, she just held out her palm, as they soon just stopped.

"What the hell?!," the teen had yelled out in shock.

"Let me explain!," scolded Charisma, "these are the various men, who had decided to break my heart, by only wanting me for my looks and not for me. Now we have the power to manipulate the size of others. My power extends to making those who are shrunk by me, to be fully controlled by me!"

"The hell are you talking about?!," snapped out Pavel in confusion and fear, "their sticks!"

"Don't interrupt me," scolded Charisma, "how we manipulate the sizes of others is different for each one of us. Now I guess it's Silverrose's turn."

Silverrose just said, "meh. Thanks. Hey! Flatina! Get out here now!"

Pavel soon saw what looked to be a paper cut-out of a woman, who was just flaling about as she began to wobble in the room.

When she finally got to standing in front of Silverrose, she just bent over, kissed both of the goth girl's feet, then asked, "Is there anything you need Miss Silverrose My Queen?"

"No no. Just stay where you are," she ordered the Flat-Lady.

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen."

"Now Flatina used to be a whiny stuck-up little bitch named Sandra. She thought that she was better than me. But I showed her, after I shrunk her into what you see now! I also have put her in line, by using my own separate power, of giving her a shock whenever she steps out of line. Isn't that right you little bitch?"

The Flat-Lady known as Flatina just stammered out, "Y-yes M-M-Miss Silverrose M-My Queen," clearly being afraid of possibly being punished by her 'upset queen".

"What about you?," asked Pavel now realizing just how screwed he might actually be.

"Well you're my first ever victim. So I will give you one chance to apologize," was what Sabel soon replied to him.

"What?!," yelled out Pavel as he began to try to get up, so he could leave this nuthouse, "fuck you bitch!"

But he soon found out that there was a slight problem. He was stuck! He tried to struggle to get free, but he just couldn't! It was like the more he struggled, the more he was "locked" into place. Then he saw as Sabel began to pull down her panties, and pressed it against the young teen's face.

"Do you want to spank me now?," asked Sabel as she looked back at her "victim".

Pavel soon found himself feeling like his clothes were being loosened and that he himself was being sucked up into her ass. So he began to push her away using his hands. Only the force that was sucking him in, was getting stronger and stronger and stronger. He soon found himself being forcibly sucked up into her MASSIVE ASS. He found himself falling down onto a strange looking floor. He got up, and saw that the only source of light (that was coming from her sphincter), was being sealed up, as it began to close.

He tried to run for it, but he was too late. He tried to get it open, when a hand pulled him away. He then saw, as the sphincter began to skyroket upwards, as he was now trapped in her bottom. Only this didn't feel like a bottom at all.

"Uh uh uh!," spoke a strange and motherly voice, "naughty little men mustn't try to escape their punishments!"

He turned to look up at the "person" who was talking. Only it wasn't a person. It was actually a humanoid figure (three times his size) made out of fecal matter!

"What the hell?!," he yelled out at her.

"Uh-uh! You mustn't swear!"

"Fuck off bitch!"

"Alright."

He soon found himself being placed over this Facal Figure's lap, as he was then soon spanked by her. He began squirming and squealing! Wanting for all of this to stop!

When she was done she asked him, "are you gonna be good?"

He soon became even more so defiant, as he then yelled out, "no way! Fuck you!"

She then began spanking him again. After the fourth or fifth try, he soon began to comply to her rulings.

"Waaaah! I'm sorry! I'm soooorrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!," he bawled out.

This Fecal Figure just hugged him tightly, as she cuddled him by saying, "shh! It's ok! It's alright! It's alright now! There. There. It's alright now!"

After a while, he felt a strange and yet massive earthquake, that was soon followed by a foul-smelling brownish-colored fog.

"Ok now!," spoke out the Fecal Figure, "our Mistress wants to say something to you, so you better listen."

The tiny naked little man was forced to look up to a face, of Sabel made out of farts, being formed in the "air" of the place he was in.

"How do you like the universe I created for you?," she asked of him in a booming tone.

"Is this what you can do?," he asked in fear of her, and what was going on.

"Well that, and I can make it out of whatever I desire, and set up my own rules and laws of it. Now I have to get going, I'll talk to you more later, but as of right now, I am very tired!"

And then the Fart Face was gone.

Soon the Fecal Figure just said, "and it's time for your Poopy Mommy to get you into Poopopolis, and get you ready for bed yourself. We have a long day ahead of us tommorrow."

And as he was being taken into a city made almost entirely out of shit, he began to realize how he was truly in a lot of literal and figurative shit.

End

A Fresh New Life In A Dirty City by tinymaster
Pavel woke up to find himself sleeping in a crib made out of a pad. He looked down, to see that he was wearing some sort of toilet paper made diaper! He tried to get up, when he was picked up by a pair of very familiar hands.

"I see Poopy Mommy's little man is awake!," she said to him, as she picked him up.

He found himself being carried around in a house made out of shit. He was then set down in a high-chair made out of the same material that made up his bed. He was then locked into place.

"Is my little man hungies?!," she cooed to him.

Now he was about to say, "yes," for he very much was, but then he thought against it. Especially since, he was trapped in a universe made out of feces and that was located in a girl's ass.

However, the Fecal-Made Lady had taken out a small bowl of liquid shit, as she then dipped a rectal-thermometer into the substance and began to guide it to Pavel's mouth. But Pavel was having none of it. He kept turning his head in order to avoid such a disgusting thing.

"Come on now," she said to him, "you must eat your num-nums."

"Fuck you!," he yelled to her, while also avoiding the shit-carrying rectal thermometer.

He soon found himself being taken out, placed on her lap, having his "diaper" removed, being given a sound bare bottom spanking, rediapered, and being put back into the high-chair. She waited till he calmed down a bit.

"Now will you be a good little man and eat your num-nums?," she asked of him in a stern voice.

"That is shit you crazy bitch! Now get me the fucking hell out of here!," he yelled to her in defiance.

This, of course, led him to being spanked again. And again. And again. After his fifth or sixth try, he was led outside of the city, where the Fecal Figure had slapped at some Giant Invisible Fleshy Wall. Soon the rumblings, & "toxic" clouds appeared once again. And as usual, they formed into the fart face of Sabel Zerose.

"Yes?," assked the girl's head.

"Mistress Sabel. It's me Feca," said the Fecal Figure, "My little man is being defiant."

"Yes I know," said the girl's fart face.

"Oh that's right," spoke Feca.

"What?! How the fuck do you know what's going on?' No good bitch!," yelled out Pavel was still trying to be defiant to this whole thing.

He felt a quick swat to his "diapered" behind.

"Shame on you!," scolded Feca, "you show our Mistress some respect!"

"Oh don't worry," stated Sabel, "for I'll take care of him.

Pavel soon found himself being sucked up and out of this strange new world, and out of Sabel's ass. He was then brought up to the face of Sabel herself.

He looked up into her eyes. Her eyes that showed, that she was not pleased with his behavior.

"I see that you're not eating your Poopy Mommy's num-nums Stinky!," she said to him as if she was a concerned parent talking to his/her child.

"Hey fuck you!," he yelled out to her.

He soon himself being place between her lips, as she used her tongue to undo his "diaper", and then use it again, to give him a MASSIVE bare-bottom saliva-driven spanking! Now he had spankings before, but never at this intensity! He began bawling and struggling sooner than he normally would.

When she was done, she used her tongue to rediaper him, and place him up to eye level, so she can ask him, "now why don't you want to eat your num-nums?"

"Uh? I'm human?," he replied to her in the form of a question.

She just set him down onto a napkin, as she then grabbed a piece of actual chocolate cake, and gave it to him. He didn't know why she was doing this for, but hey! Free food! He began mowing down on the tiny piece of cake, when he instantly spat it back up!

"What the hell?!," he thought to himself.

Then she laid down eggs, a slice of cheese, and even Reese's Peanut Cups. All things he had somehow not been able to keep down!

"And what hell is going on here?!," he asked, before recoiling at his fear of being spanked for his tone.

Instead, he was taken into the bathroom, where she hovered him over the toilet. He looked down, to see that it was filled with shit and piss. It wasn't even flushed at all. Then with a flick of her wrist, he fell into the mixture. Some of it got into his mouth, and he began spitting it out, but some of it managed to slide down his throat, and he liked it???

He soon found himself being taken out of the shit-filled toilet bowl, and back into Sabel's Ass World of Poopopolis. He was the "reunited" with Feca.

"There," said the Fart Face of Sabel, "now try it."

And with that, the Fart Face was gone. He was once again taken into the town, into that house, and into the high-chair. Now he doesn't know how or even why it was possible for, but when she gave him that liquid-shit filled rectal-thermometer, he took it down no problem. He found himself liking it more and more.

"Oh does my little man like his num-nums now?," she asked of him.

"He thought about and said, "yes Feca!"

"Uh-uh," she lightly scolded, "I'm your Poopy Mommy remember?"

"Sorry Poopy Mommy."

"That's ok!"

When he was done eating his "delicious" meal, she took him out, and set him down between two very large, but not as large as his Poopy Mommy, figures. One seemed to be a boy. One seemed to be a girl.

"Ok now!," His Poopy Mommy said to him, "I want you to meet your BIG Poopy Sister Bowoah and your BIG Poopy Brother Blattur! Say hi to your new little siblings kids!"

The two Fecal Figures then said, "Hi!"

He of course said, "Hi," back.

Then he heard Bowoah say, "Eeewwww!"

"Wait. What was 'ew'?!," he thought to himself.

Then he got his answer. As his "toilet paper diaper" began to sag to the ground.

End
Sabel's Big Sisters Tell Their Stories by tinymaster
Pavel was laid down on a changing pad. He had his "toilet paper diaper" removed, as his Poopy Mommy changed his little bum, and "rediapered" him.

"There we are!," she said to him in a cooing tone, "all clean!"

He was then set down again, as he was picked up and placed on the lap of his BIG Poopy Sister, Bowoah.

"So what's his name Poopy Mommy?," she asked of their Poopy Mommy.

Feca just replied, "Why his name is Stinky dear."

This caused Blattur to giggle, "Stinky?!"

"Um? Actually my name is Pavel," the former normal-sized and "potty trained" teen had said quietly.

"Not anymore," replied his Poopy Mommy.

"But why not?!," he whined.

She just told him, "You'll find out later."

He knew not to press this further. Else he would get another bare bottom spanking. Instead he decided to stay with his BIG Poopy Siblings. He had snuggled in Bowoah's lap.

"Hey wanna watch some tv?," asked to the tiny teen in her lap.

"You have television?," Pavel asked of his BIG Poopy Sister.

"Not 'television' silly!," she said to him in a joking tone, "nope! It's TOILETVISION!"

"Huh?," he asked her more than a little curious.

"Here! We'll show you!," said Blattur as he and Bowoah pointed to what looked to be a Giant Toilet Paper Tube Inside A Giant Toilet Bowl.

Pavel watched, as Bowoah "flushed" the Giant Toilet. The water and urine inside the bowl began to spin in a clockwise-motion, while the Toilet Paper Tube began rolling towards them. At first Pavel wasn't sure what he was looking at, when he thought he saw something. An image of a little girl was starting to form!

Soon he thought he heard this "little girl" say, "Hello Everyone! My name is Bea Emm! And I am your Poopy Best Friend! Would you like to join me on an adventure?!"

Now while Pavel was contemplating on what was going on, he heard his two Poopy Siblings say in unison, "Yay!"

He soon realized, that he was "watching tv".

After a few hours, their Poopy Mommy had proclaimed, "Ok everyone! It's lunch time!"

Pavel was placed back in the high-chair, as he was once again rectal-thermometer-fed that same stuff from before. His Poopy Siblings sat next to him eating "Mac & Pee".

After this, his Poopy Mommy said to him, "Ok Stinky! It's time to see The Mistress and her sister's!"

He was then carried once again to right outside of Poopopolis. There he was confronted by the Fart Faces of not just Sabel, but also Charisma and Silverrose. They were looking down at him.

"So I see that you want to know why you're name is to be called Stinky from now on," spoke out Sabel's Fart Face.

"Uh-huh! Cause my name is Pavel!," spoke out Pavel as quietly and carefully as possible.

Soon Charisma's Fart Face spoke out, "All of my Stick People are named according to number. The reason for this, is that all of the men who had dated me, only dated me for my looks. Now at first I decided to rename my original boyfriend Stickie. Then the others came. And then the others of those others. Then the final list of others. Soon I decided, that I had to name them by a number system. From Stickie # 1 to Stickie # 9,000,000."

Soon Pavel spoke out a question, "Um but how do you know, if all of your boyfriends only wanted you for your looks?"

"That's a good question!," she responded to him, "I ultimately caught them making out with other girls, leaving me when I got sick, and even not returning my calls, when I said anything about marriage. Or at the very least, settling down."

Then the Fart Face of Silverose spoke out, "Now it's my turn to tell you how Sandra became Flatina. But first," Pavel soon found himself being pulled out of Sabel's Ass World, as he found himself at the feet of The Stickies, Flatina, Sabel, Charisma, and Silverrose, who then added, "I think I'll let you get comfortable. It's a llloooonnngggg sssttttooorrrryyy!"

End
Flatina Tells Her Story by tinymaster
Pavel decided to sit on Sabel's finger. He really didn't want to, but he wanted to be at eye level with the now giant people.

"I'm gonna put you on my shoulder for now," stated Sabel as she plopped him onto her shoulder.

"It all started when...," stated Silverrose as she began telling her story.

"..., Um...," interrupted Flatina rather quietly.

"You know interrupting me is wrong right?," asked Silverrose in a condescending and scolding tone.

"I know. I'm sorry Miss Silverrose My Queen," said a downcast Flatina, "It's just that..."

"Just what Flatina?"

"I was wondering if I could tell the story?"

"You want to tell the story?"

"Yes please."

"Yes please?"

"Yes please Miss Silverrose My Queen."

"Give me the Three-Layer Claeaning like a Good Bitch, & MAYBE I'll let you tell it."

"Thank you Miss Silverrose My Queen," spoke Flatina, as she began licking at Silverrose's Shoes.

After they were both sparkling clean, Flatina had to slip off the boots, and began licking at her "mistress'" socks. They went from a yellowish-brown to it's original pink with yellow stripes. They soon were completely clean. Then lastly, Flatina had to remove her "mistress'" socks, so she could begin licking off Silverrose's feet. Her toes were first, then the parts closest to her toes, then the rest of her feet. Ultimately finishing off around the ankles and heels. Then she began blowing at her "Mistress'" legs moving up both of them, until she got to her knees. Then she was allowed to stop.

Silverrose simply said, "Ok. You may tell my story. But! You step out of line, and Zap! You got it?!"

Flatina simply said, "Y-yes Miss Silverrose My Q-Queen!

It all started roughly two years ago. I was originally Sandra Du'Bifv, but due to my nasty and horrid reputation, I was known by my peers as Sandra the Bitch! And for good reason too. I was known for being a cold, heartless, and selfish bitch. The fact, that it was the middle of January didn't help matters.

"Hey skankies!," I would say to my many victims, before I would insult them some more.

The people I hung out with were called 'The Bitch Club'. My friends weren't nearly as bitchy as me, but then again, I was their leader. They knew not to cross me.

Then she happened to show up in my class. It was a very pacific girl in Gothic Get-Up. Now to be honest, the first thing I thought, when I saw her was, 'Oh my Gawd! What the hell is with this Death-Obsessed Bitch!'"

"And you know not to do that now do you?," asked Silverrose.

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen," she replied before continuing, "I saw this 'Death-Obsessed Bitch', and I knew that I hated her.

I decided to walk up to this Goth Girl with my clique, and make the first of my many mistakes.

'Hey!,' I yelled rather snotilly, 'you're in my class!'

'Uh? That's wrong! We are in a classroom! I'm pretty sure it's NOT yours!,' she had sasses back to me.

Now I was taken aback.

'Ugh! You bitch! Do you know who I am?!,' I snapped at her.

She just replied, "no. Should I even care?"

'I am Sandra Du'Bifv! And I am going to make your life a living hell!'

'Tsk! Yeah right!'

'Oh it's on!,' Spoke out Michelle, a friend of my mine.

'Now. Now,' I said in a sly manner, 'We will get her to respect us tommorrow.'

We left left her alone, but not before another of my friends SLAPPED HER!

The next week we gave her the worst life she would ever have. We did simple stuff at first. Splashing dirt on her, Writting 'slut' on her desk and lockers, putting dead bugs in her clothes (specifically her socks). Then one day, I took it too far.

I had walked up to this girl, who I couldn't care about getting a name, as I had my friends hold her down for me.

'So,' I asked while she was being held in place, 'will you treat me with respect and get out of my sight?'

'No way,' she replied in an unagreeable tone, 'you can't treat me like shit, then expect me to bend over backwards for you. So fuck you! Sandra the Bitch'

'How dare you talk to me that way!'

I took off both of my shoes, as I removed both of my socks and tied them together, then I stuffed them into her mouth, while also tying them up around the back of her head. Then I put both of my shoes back on, as I dug the heels I to her thighs. Now these were high-heeled shoes by the way. I made sure to really dig into her skin. I had to make sure, that she knew who was boss.

After that, I left her. She was truly pathetic in my eye.

'You're not even worth my time!,' I spoke to her as I left leaving with a whisper of, 'and you're not even worthy of licking my feet!'

The next day, I was back home with my friends, just hanging out and having a few drinks, when we heard a knock at my door. I had one of my friends get it, when I was just too busy.

When I thought I heard her enter, I had to ask, 'hey Jennifer! Who was it?!'

I turned to look at her, to see why she didn't answer, when I saw that it was that Gothic Bitch!

'Uh?! What the hell are you doing here?!,' I yelled out at her, 'Jennifer?! What the hell?! Why the hell did you let this little skank in?!'

'Oh she didn't let me in,' spoke the girl, before I blacked out."

"Hey I hate to interrupt," stated Sabel, "but it's time for Stinky to have his supper!"

"Don't worry Flatina, I promise you can finish our little story tomorrow," stated Silverrose in a slightly cheerful tone.

"Thank you Miss Silverrose My Queen," was what Flatina had replied.

And so Pavel was sent back to the Butt World of Poopopolis, so he could have his supper, get his "toilet paper diaper" changed, and laid down for bed.

He strangely couldn't wait to finish up the rest of her story.

End
How Sandra Became Flatina by tinymaster
Pavel was sleeping peacefully in his "new crib". Even though he still had the body of a teenager, his current size somehow meant, that he was to be back in "diapers". He didn't mind it too much. He didn't like it, but he is trapped in a Shit-Filled Universe located in some girl's ass. No it wasn't some girl, it was his mistress? That somehow doesn't make sense. But it was all that he was allowed to go by.

He woke up to a "full diaper". He began calling out for his Poopy Mommy.

Instead a Male Fecal Figure who was the same size as his Poopy Mommy came in an picked him up.

"Hey is my little guy up? Does he need a changing?," he asked of poor little Pavel.

Not sure who he was, Pavel began crying uncontrollably.

Soon his Poopy Mommy came in and cooed, "Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! What's wrong little guy? What's wrong?"

Pavel looked at the strange Fecal Figure of the man in terror.

His Poopy Mommy just cuddled him and said, "Oh that's just your Poopy Daddy!"

Pavel looked at her and said, "My Poopy Daddy?"

"That's right!," she said to him, "he's your Poopy Daddy!"

After looking at him for a minute, Pavel stretched his as out to the Fecal Figure.

"Uup! I think he wants you Poopy Daddy!," his Poopy Mommy had said.

Pavel's Poopy Daddy soon took him, and cuddled him in his arms. Then he was laid down, as he was then changed.

"Ooh myy! Stinky made some stinkies!," spoke out his Poopy Daddy, as he wiped down the shrunken teen's cheeks.

When that was done, he was taken downstairs, into the kitchen, so that he could get his breakfast alongside of his Poopy Siblings Bowoah and Blattur.

After breakfast, he was taken back out of the World of Poopopolis, so that he could be put back into Sabel's shoulder, so that he could hear the rest of Flatina's story.

Flatina waited for permission from her "queen", so that she could continue from yesterday.

When she was given permission, she said, "thank you Miss Silverrose My Queen.

Now continuing from last night, I saw that she was there in my house. My house! Now before I could react, I was knocked out.

When I came to, I was sitting in that chair. That chair that they use to hold their prisoners in place. I tried to get up, but to no avail. Then she sat down across from me.

'How are you feeling?,' she mockingly asked me.

'What the hell is this you crazy bitch?!,' I yelled out to her in defiance.

'How dare you?! I am your Queen Miss Silverrose and I shall demand respect!'

'Or what?! You'll bore me to death?!'

'Nope. I'll have to shrink you.'

'Pft! What the fuck is this?! Some kind of joke?!'

'No joke.'

'Ooh! What? Will you make me be two inches tall?! Will you put me in a jar and keep me as your pet?! Pft! Yeah right!'

'There's other forms of Shrinking besides top to bottom.'

'Pft! Yeah right! Like what?!'

'Like this.'

She then took her boots, as she pressed them against my face, then my body. I was soon flattened like a pancake, as her shoes seemed to take away my inches in a very unique manner. I began to feel flat and wobbly.

When she was done, she laughed, 'There! Now that takes off the pounds! Wouldn't you say Flatina'???'

'What?! No way! You fucking bitch! What the fuck did you do to me?! I will fucking teach you a lesson! You no good bitch!' I snapped at her.

But she retaliated with, 'Naughty Little Flat-Ass Bitch! You will show me some respect!,' before giving me a strong electric shock.

I tried to ask, 'what the fuck?! How the hell did you just do that?!,' but I was shocked again.

And again. And again.

Soon she had asked me, 'Now who am I?'

'Miss Silverrose My Queen!,' was my reply.

'Good Girl! Now who are you???'

I began to respond with, 'Sandra,' but I was shocked.

'No! You're name is now Flatina!'

'Why?!'

I soon got another shock, as she then said, 'Cause as of now, I own you!'

Then as of that point, I was no longer Sandra Du'Bifv or Sandra the Bitch, instead I was just simply known as Flatina. For that was the name my new owner picked for me."

"Do you understand now Stinky?," asked Sabel to Pavel.

"What?! No way! There's no fucking way that I am your property! You crazy bitch! I am Pavel Smith! Always have been! Always will be!"

This caused Sabel to pull give Pavel a bare-bottom flicking, followed by a bare-bottom tongue spanking, ultimately followed by an eye-lashing.

After bawling and crying for fifteen minutes, Sabel asked of him, "Now will you accept your new name as Stinky?"

He just sniffled and cried out, "Bit I don't wanna! Waaaaahhhhhhhh!"

"Oh dear," said Sabel as she gave him three more quick flickings, before deciding, "you know what? How about if we call you Pavel on certain days? Will that sound like fun?"

Pavel gave it some thought.

"Um?," he said, not too sure about this whole thing.

"It's either that or no Pavel at all," was Sabel's reply.

"O-o-okay," was what he stammered out.

"Now what is your name?"

"M-m-my name is S-S-Stinky!"

"Very good! That's a good boy!"

Pavel was now to be called Stinky (unless on certain days), of which he didn't like, but he knew he had no real choice in the matter. So he was now Stinky.

Then Stinky thought of a little something, "hey um? Flatina? What happened to your friends?"

Flatina looked at her "queen" for permission, when Silverrose said, "I'll answer it this time! Well Michelle is now her bed, that she can sleep on, while she gets to cover up with another one of her friends Rebecca. They are unable to move, and they must act like her bed and her blanket! Now I want you to show Stinky Jennifer's new job!"

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen," was Flatina's reply, as she took out a folded up (and permanently kneeling) fifteen year old teen girl, named Jennifer.

Flatina squatted down on her friend. Hovering over her face. She then began to squeeze out what what looked like a 2-D cut out of a turd. It was then swallowed by Jennifer.

"Hmmm!," Jennifer the Paper Toilet-Bowl was heard to say.

Then Silverose spun Flatina around, as she bent her over facing the Flat-Girl's ass in front of Stinky. Of which, there he saw the face of a man formed on her buttcheeks.

"This," said Silverose, "is what's left of her boyfriend
John Marcus Franks. He was the only male member of the group. He really liked Flatina for her ass, now he 'is' her ass!"

Soon the three ladies had laughed their asses off.

"Now it's time for you to go back Stinky!," ordered Sabel.

"Oh do I have to?!," whined Stinky.

"Do you need another spanking?"

"Noooo! I be good! I be good!"

"Good!"

He was soon placed back in Poopopolis, where he got some lunch, and watched some more Toiletvision, with his Poopy Siblings. Then it was time for supper, then time for bed.

As he was being laid down by his Poopy Mommy, she had said to him, "time for my Stinky Little Man to get some rest! He has a big four days coming tomorrow!"

"What's tommorrow?," asked Stinky in a cute little yawn.

"Tomorrow you get to go see Uncle Toe and Aunty Jam in The United Toesies of Sabel Zerose, for four days. Who knows?! Maybe you'll get to try some of Aunty Jam's Famous Toejammies on Toenail Toast!"

"That sounds nummy Poopy Mommy!," stated Pavel, "goodnight Poopy Mommy!"

"Good Night Stinky," replied his Poopy Mommy.

And with that, he fell asleep.

End
Enter: United Toesies of Sabel Zerose by tinymaster
Stinky had dreamt about what it would be like in this new world. He figured, that it would be feet based, but not of the people or it's inhabitants. Would they be like his Poopy Mommy or his Poopy Daddy? Would he like them? Would they like him? What if they don't like him? What if he makes a bad impression? He didn't want to make a bad impression on the first day there!

"Hey come on! It's time to get up!," lightly cooed his Poopy Mommy, "it's time for you to meet up with your Uncle Toe and Aunty Jam."

"In the United Toesies of Sabel Zerose?," he asked in a cute-little yawn.

"That's right! That's very good!"

He was soon taken downstairs, so that he could get some of his breakfast in him. This time he took his Shit-Soup on a Thermometer-Spoon, with no complaints. In fact!, he even asked for seconds.

"Oh is my tiny wittle man hungies?!," she baby-talked to him.

"Mmm-Hmm!," was his cute widdle reply.

After his third helping, he was full. Of which he was sat down in front of the tv, so that he could watch Sore Bottoms on the Anal Channel. He managed to watch an hour of this, before he had to get going.

"Ok Stinky! Is my little man ready?!," his Poopy Mommy had playfully asked of him.

"Uh-huh!," he said, more than a little nervous.

"Now don't be nervous sweetie!," lightly cooed out his Poopy Mommy.

"Yeah. You'll do fine champ!," his Poopy Daddy replied.

"Bye Stinky! We'll miss you!," shouted out his two Poopy Siblings.

"I'll miss you too! Bowoah and Blattur!," he replied to them.

He was then taken to right outside of Poopopolis, where his Poopy Mommy gave him a couple things.

"Hey I want you to have these, for when you are gone," she said to him.

They were a Wet Wipe Blankie, a Butt Plugafier, and some more of his favorite "homemade" Shit-Soup, complete with a Rectal-Thermometer-Spoon. He then hugged his Poopy Mommy "goodbye".

He soon found himself being sucked up and out of the Ass-Made world, out of Sabel's Ass, and facing Sabel herself.

"Are you ready to go into the world made from my toes?," she asked of him.

He gave it a long hard thought, before saying, "yes Sabel!"

She then pressed her bared feet together, as she then left her two big toes open. She then dropped him down between the Toes of her Feet! At first he could feel the heat wafting from her bare feet, then he could smell a rather pungent odor. He soon got used to it though. Now right before he could touch either of her two BIG TOES!, he found himself entering into another world!

He found himself in a field of Giant Toenails. There were so many of them, he felt like he could get lost in them. He began to wander around aimlessly. Lost in this strange, yet wonderful and bizarre scenery. He thought about how this was already different than Poopopolis.

He soon heard two strange voices say, "there you are!"

He turned around, to see a Toe Jam Made Male Figure and a Toe Jam Made Female Figure. They were both standing in front of a GIANT SOCK in the form of a house.

"I'm your Uncle Toe," said the Male Figure, "and ribs is your Aunty Jam!"

Soon the Female Figure had added, "And Welcome to The United Toesies of Sabel Zerose!"

End
Flatina Gets To Have A Day Off by tinymaster
Flatina woke up feeling groggy and tired. She could barely make herself get up and wobble out of her friend-bed, and even remove her friend-blanket. She used her friend-toilet, so that she could at least start the day fresh.

"Hey Flatina! You Flat-Ass Flat-Bitch! Get in here now!," she heard her "queen" call out to her.

She knew not to upset her "queen", so she wobbled as fast and as best as she could.

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Que...," before she could finish her sentence, the poor flat-girl collapsed.

She folded up into herself, before blacking out. She woke back up a few hours later. She looked, to see herself being given a "check-up" by a floating white trench coat.

"What is it Dr. Squearkewbe?," asked Silverrose in a concerned voice, "is it anything serious?"

"We won't know for sure," replied the trench-coat known as "Dr. Squearkewbe", "but I'll have to run some tests, to make sure that it's not 'Shrinker's Flu'. If it is, then she will need to take a week long vacation at one of my resorts, in order to get better."

"Well I want her to get better" genuinely stated Silverrose as she looked downcast, "she is my favorite Flat-Bitch."

"Alright," stated Dr. Squearkewbe, "I'll be back by tomorrow to see if Miss Flatina has Shrinker's Flu or not. But in the meantime, if you have any shrunken persons besides her, please make sure, that they are up to date with what's going on."

And with that, the "doctor" was gone. Charisma decided to tell her Stickies the news. Silverrose had also conveyed the message to Rebecca, Michelle, and even to Stinky Jennifer. Now all that was left to do, was to tell Stinky about this. But Sabel had decided against this, for he was in another world, and he didn't seem to be in any possible form of distress.

Flatina was separated from the rest of the group, just in case it was Shrinker's Flu. She had to wait an entire day, almost doing nothing, and being isolated from everyone, in case it was Shrinker's Flu. She really didn't want it to be that. She didn't want to upset her "queen".

The next day, the doctor came by with some news.

"Well it's not Shrinker's Flu," he said to them, "but I want her to rest for today, and NOT DO ANYTHING until tomorrow."

And do Flatina was led to lay down, and get some rest. She didn't really want to rest, but she knew that she had no real say in the matter.

As she was being led under the friend-covers of Rebecca, Flatina had to apologize, "I'm sorry for not feeling well my queen."

"Nonsense!," reacted Silverrose rather calmly, "you deserve your rest. Then in the morning when you are feeling better, I will let you suck on my toes. Will that seem like fun?"

"Oh yes! Thank you my queen!"

"Ok! Well... You should get some rest."

And so for the entire day, Flatina laid in her friended-bed sleeping. Dreaming of whatever comes to her mind. Now Charisma had decided, that she would snuggle up with her Stickies. They enjoy this, as this meant, that they got snuggle-up between her MASSIVE BREASTS! They were so much like sticks, that they could all fit between her GARGANTUAN MOUNDS, and still have room for ten more. And Stinky was too busy being in Sabel's little Toe World, to even notice that this was going on. Although Sabel made sure to "keep a close eye on him".

End
Intermission by tinymaster
Hey there! Tinymaster speaking. Or rather "typing". Now I hope you guys are liking this story so far. Now to be honest, I never wrote a story with this much use of "Bodily Functions". I mean my previous story of "Shrink Sitter", has people trapped in other peoples' asses, butt they were virtually "clean". And it was actually nice, that zbh, commented that he liked it. Also I like how and I like that AdamX wanted to read more of Flatina. Thanks to the both of you.

Now I have incorporated a "Foot World", as he requested. Plus I wanted to do more "Body Worlds" as well.

So far I can think of nine places on the human body, to turn into their own separate worlds. The first two being the ass (w/ Poopopolis) and the Feet (w/ The United Toesies of Sabel Zerose). The next seven will be a surprise.

Unless you want to know sooner.

A message to everyone, who might want to use my characters of The Stickies and/or Flatina (in a fanfic), or if they want to use a similar concept for "non-traditional shrinking/growth", they may go right on ahead! Who knows? Maybe there could be new categories for this site. I wonder how you/they would label the new size-types.

Now I have to know, what do you guys think of "Dr. Squearkewbe"? Did you like the reference in his name? Was it a good enough play-on-words? Now I don't really know what he is myself, what I do know, is that he is a medical expert on all altered-beings. And if you want to use him at all in a story, that needs a "doctor", to look at humans who are shrunken/turned into giant humanoids, then feel free to use him! Is he just a white trench coat? Or is he something more? I might not reveal too much about what he is, but if you use him, then you may enter your own assumptions about what he is.

If you do decide to use any of The Stickies,
Flatina (in a fanfic), any of the "non-traditional shrinking and/or growing" methods, or even Dr. Squearkewbe, I would love to know what you do with them!

Now to be honest, what gets hard is not coming up with an idea for a story, but rather coming up with an idea for a chapter of a story that's 500 words or more. I mean sometimes I might write out a whole chapter for a story, & because it comes to 499 words, it won't be accepted. Now that might be an exaggeration, but it seems like that's the case.

If there's any world (not on the human body), what would you like to see? It could be a Bug World, a Toy World, a Sewer World, or maybe even a Microscopic World? I would like to see what you would like to see.

If at any point in time, you want to read about something that would fit in my story, just tell me what you would like to see, & I will consider it. It might not be right away though.

Lastly, if you ever want to chat, just contact me here, or send me an e-mail to peapom@yahoo.com.

All in all, I hope you like this little intermission, and I will get back to the main stories after this.

Close Intermission
Life On A Toenail Farm by tinymaster
Stinky was soon picked up by the male toe jam figure.

"Why hello there Stinky! Are you ready to stay with us for four days?!," suddenly he caught a whiff of something strong and pungent as he then said, "Whoo! Speaking of Stinky!"

Stinky was then handed over to the female of the two.

"Oh I see how it is!," she joked as she carried him to the inside of the "sock-house", "now let Aunty Jam get you all cleaned up."

When he was taken inside the sock-house, he found it was very simplistic. Not like his Poopy-House. There was no tv, as far as he could tell, but there was what looked to be books made out of toenail clippings. He was gonna ask if those where actually books that he was seeing, when he was startled by a strange and noisy thing coming right after him.

The "creature" seemed to be some kind of mushroom thingy coming towards him and making a weird barking/squishing sound.

Stinky covered his face in his Aunty Jam's shoulder.

"Shame on you! For scaring the little one!," she scolded the strange "creature" before cooing to Stinky, "there. There. There. There. It's ok now! It's just our Fungog Athlete. Can you say 'Hi Athlete'?"

Stinky just looked at the strange "creature" and said, "Hi Athlete!"

The "creature" called a Fungog and known as Athlete wagged its moldy tail as it then called out, "Barquish! Barquish! Barquish!"

"There. You see? You two are friends now," stated Aunty Jam.

Soon Stinky was laid down, as he was given another "diaper change". When he was done, he was set down into an empty toenail polish bottle. He didn't like this one bit! But he knew he didn't have a choice. So he just sat down and waited patiently.

"Here!," stated Aunty Jam as she placed Athlete into the polish pen with him, "you two play nice now!"

As she left, Athlete began "licking" at Stinky's face. This caused him to giggle and pet Athlete. This became a little cycle. The cycle was broken, when they were taken out of their polish pen, by Uncle Toe.

"Hey there little guy!," he said to the tiny human, "how about I show you around the farm!"

"Farm?," Stinky had asked curiously.

"Yep! This is our Toenail Farm, and we live here! Now let's show you the shoestrings first!"

He was taken outside through some of the toenail fields. He looked at and began to see just how truly MASSIVE this place is. They soon came to a place, that looked like a fence that was made out of high-heels. Inside he saw what looked to be shoestrings wandering about.

"These are our Shoestrings!," spoke his Uncle Toe, "we breed them and raise them for their warmth and for their nutritional features."

Soon Stinky found himself asking, "can I pet them?"

"I don't see why not!"

Soon Stinky was given tiny pieces (or flakes) of plastics.

"What're these?," he had to ask his Uncle Toe.

Uncle Toe just replied, "why those are aglets! It's what shoestrings like to eat."

Soon the shoestrings came right for them, as they began to eat out of Stinky's hand. This gave Stinky the opportunity to pet them.

"Good shoestrings," he said to them gently, "good shoestrings."

He was soon taken away from there, as he was led to the next place. He looked around this area to see what he thought was slippers sliding all over the place.

"This!," shouted out his Uncle Toe joyfully, "is how we get around!"

"Slippers?," the tiny male had to ask.

"Would you like to ride one?"

"Uh? Ride one?"

Uncle Toe soon whistled, as a tiny little pink slipper with ponies on it showed up.

"Now this should be perfect for you!," said his Uncle Toe, as he began lowering Stinky into it.

This caused Pavel to struggle to break free and yell, "No! That's a baby girl's shoe! Don't put me in that one!"

"Hey!," scolded Uncle Toe, "don't make me call Sabel Zerose on you!"

Pavel soon stopped, before starting up again. The struggling would not let up and the intensity only grew stronger with each passing second. It became apparent, that Uncle Toe had no choice.

"Oh mistress!," was all that Uncle Toe had to say.

Pavel soon found himself at the feet of Sabel. He soon found himself to be placed inside her mouth, so she could give him his "licking".

"This! Is! What! You! Get! For! Being! Naughty! During! A! Slipper! Ride!," she yelled to him with each swat.

"Buh-but! It's for babies who are girls!," he whined in protest.

He was soon dropped into Sabel's hand.

She then said to him, "uh? No offense but you are a baby."

"What?! No I'm not!," he snapped.

"Uh? You're wearing a 'diaper'."

"That's not fair! I am perfectly potty trained!"

"Oh is that so? Well I'm gonna put you someplace safe, while I go and make a little phone call."

Soon Pavel was taken into Sabel's room, as he was dropped into her sock and underwear drawer. Then the lid was closed on him, causing him to be trapped inside this darkness. What was to happen to him? And what was he to do now?

End
Punishment Time At The Mall? by tinymaster
Pavel couldn't tell if he was in her drawer for minutes, or hours, or even weeks. All he could do, was to just wait patiently. The smell of fresh linen and the softness of her underwear kept him in a calm and relaxed state. Now he wanted to get out of there. Badly! He just knew, that it would be pointless to try to escape from where he was at. He would have to wait till he got his chance.

Soon the light from the outside had shined through his prison. He looked up to see the face of Sabel. She was looking down at him with those big wide expressive eyes. He was probably going to be set back into one of those strange worlds, but he wouldn't have it! Even at his new size, he would fight back! He wasn't going to be degraded anymore!

That's when he saw it. There was a second face. An unfamiliar face! The face seemed to belong to a bespectacled little girl. Well "little" was figurative on his end. He thought about what he could say to her. Maybe she was his ticket out of here! But what could he say? He would have to tell her, that he was their unwitting prisoner, who was taken away from his home by these psycho ladies! He was just an innocent bystander after all.

"You're not an innocent bystander," stated the girl.

"What?!," yelled out Pavel in shock before he thought to himself, "what the hell?! Who the fuck is this bitch?!"

He then heard the girl say, "swearing is wrong! Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap?!"

"H-how is she doing this?!," he thought to himself in terror.

"I can read minds amongst other things," was her reply to him.

"So what?! Are you some kind of fucking telepath or something?!," he yelled out to her.

"I would watch my mouth if I were you! And also I know everything about you," was her next reply to him.

"Hey fuck you!," he yelled out to the girl.

"Alright. If that's the way you want it," she said as she snapped her fingers.

Soon Pavel found a bar of soap pop into his mouth. He tried pulling it out, but his mouth sealed shut! And the more he struggled, the more it lathered up! Soon all he could taste were the suds in his mouth. He soon started to panic.

"I can also teleport things, and can move things with my mind," she stated, as another snap of her fingers, caused everything to turn back to normal on him.

Well excluding the size of course!

"No I know, that you don't want to enter into that slipper because it's for 'baby girls', but you are a baby."

"What?!," he yelled in defiance, "I'm not a baby!"

"Then why are you in a diaper for?," asked Sabel in a mocking tone, "also this is my best friend Tomlin Hayes."

"Hello?!," Pavel yelled out more irritated and annoyed than ever, "I'm smaller so my bladder is smaller!"

"So you're saying, that if you were normal sized, you wouldn't need diapers?," asked the little girl named Tomlin.

"Yeah that's right!," was what he shouted back.

"Alright," stated Sabel, as she stepped down, picked up Pavel, and placed him in front of her bare ass.

"This is it!," he thought to himself.

Only instead of being sucked in, he found herself expelling large amounts of gas! A thick cloud of noxious fumes encircled around his body. He then found himself being dropped, only it wasn't that far from the ground. Wait a minute. How could this be? He then got his answer. He was normal sized again! Then he looked down. HE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED!

"Don't worry," stated Tomlin, "I'll send you back to the mall and fully dressed.

She soon snapped her fingers again, and Pavel found himself back in the mall. Only something was wrong. One third of the people were pointing at him and giggling. One third was looking at him and whispering. And a final third was watching him with awe!

"That's weird?," he thought to himself, "what do they see?"

He happened to look down and see he was in a cute little pink dress and a diaper!

He tried to flinch to cover himself, but he was already covered. So he tried to walk as quickly as possible, and remove this unnecessary garment! However, try as he might he couldn't remove them!

Soon he saw Sabel and Tomlin.

"Oh is someone having trouble with their dress?!," Sabel joked in a motherly tone.

"Hey get this off of me right now!," he yelled at them.

"Oh but we can't do that," stated Tomlin.

"And why not?!," he asked them rather angrily.

"Cause you're too cute!," stated Tomlin.

Sabel simply added, "Plus you might have an 'accident'."

"What?! Oh come on! I want out this stupid stuff now!," he demanded of them.

"Alright," stated Tomlin, "suit yourself."

Tomlin soon snapped her fingers, as the clothes Pavel was wearing soon disappeared. Only nothing else replaced them. So he flinched to cover himself again. That was when he noticed it. The warm and wet feeling hitting his hands. He let go and looked down to see, that he was peeing!

He could hear a kid talking, saying, "Mommy! Mommy! There's a nakie boy and he's peeing and pooping!"

Wait. Did he hear "pooping?". Sure enough, he felt his body expel excessively large turds from his ass.

"Please! Please!," he begged to the two girls, "you gotta make this stop!"

"We don't have to do anything," coldly mocked Sabel.

"But you can't leave me like this!," cried Pavel.

"Actually, yes we can," was Sabel's response.

"Please! Please! I'll do anything!," he whined as he just wanted this to stop.

He soon slipped and fell with a thud! On the hard floor. The urine and shit made for an excellent cushion though.

"First, allow us to put you in the diaper and the dress!," was Tomlin's first order.

"What?!," Pavel yelled in shock.

"You heard her," was Sabel's stern reply.

"Ok! Ok!," he yelled out rather frantically.

"Ok?," asked Tomlin trying to get him to say it.

"Ok, you two may put me back in my dress and my diaper," he said not believing they were coming from his mouth.

Soon he felt as his peeing and pooping had finally come to a stop. He was rather relieved at all of this.

"Good!," stated Sabel, "now tell us that you made 'stinkies'."

"I made stinkies," he said as quietly as possible.

"Say it loud enough for everyone to hear," ordered Tomlin.

"What?! But?! Alright," stated Pavel before he yelled out, I MADE STINKIES!!!!!," at the top of his lungs.

"Good now clean up that mess you made," ordered Tomlin.

Pavel stretched out his hand for some kind of cleaning supplies.

Only instead he heard Sabel say, "Uh-uh-uh! Use your mouth."

Pavel found himself bending down, his butt in the air, as he began licking away at the mess he made.

When he was halfway done, he heard Sabel say, "Now splash your shit! Like a baby splashes was in a tub!"

He soon sat down, as he began slapping away at his own feces.

"Now finish up your meal!," ordered Tomlin.

He resumed his eating of his own feces. When he was done eating, the floor was now squeaky clean.

"Ok now!," stated Sabel, "Lie down!"

Pavel knew that he had to lie down. So he did as he was told. He soon found his legs beings lifted up, as his ass was being wiped. When this was all done, he was put back into "his" diaper and dress.
Me to Animelord Mythos
Pavel couldn't tell if he was in her drawer for minutes, or hours, or even weeks. All he could do, was to just wait patiently. The smell of fresh linen and the softness of her underwear kept him in a calm and relaxed state. Now he wanted to get out of there. Badly! He just knew, that it would be pointless to try to escape from where he was at. He would have to wait till he got his chance.

Soon the light from the outside had shined through his prison. He looked up to see the face of Sabel. She was looking down at him with those big wide expressive eyes. He was probably going to be set back into one of those strange worlds, but he wouldn't have it! Even at his new size, he would fight back! He wasn't going to be degraded anymore!

That's when he saw it. There was a second face. An unfamiliar face! The face seemed to belong to a bespectacled little girl. Well "little" was figurative on his end. He thought about what he could say to her. Maybe she was his ticket out of here! But what could he say? He would have to tell her, that he was their unwitting prisoner, who was taken away from his home by these psycho ladies! He was just an innocent bystander after all.

"You're not an innocent bystander," stated the girl.

"What?!," yelled out Pavel in shock before he thought to himself, "what the hell?! Who the fuck is this bitch?!"

He then heard the girl say, "swearing is wrong! Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap?!"

"H-how is she doing this?!," he thought to himself in terror.

"I can read minds amongst other things," was her reply to him.

"So what?! Are you some kind of fucking telepath or something?!," he yelled out to her.

"I would watch my mouth if I were you! And also I know everything about you," was her next reply to him.

"Hey fuck you!," he yelled out to the girl.

"Alright. If that's the way you want it," she said as she snapped her fingers.

Soon Pavel found a bar of soap pop into his mouth. He tried pulling it out, but his mouth sealed shut! And the more he struggled, the more it lathered up! Soon all he could taste were the suds in his mouth. He soon started to panic.

"I can also teleport things, and can move things with my mind," she stated, as another snap of her fingers, caused everything to turn back to normal on him.

Well excluding the size of course!

"No I know, that you don't want to enter into that slipper because it's for 'baby girls', but you are a baby."

"What?!," he yelled in defiance, "I'm not a baby!"

"Then why are you in a diaper for?," asked Sabel in a mocking tone, "also this is my best friend Tomlin Hayes."

"Hello?!," Pavel yelled out more irritated and annoyed than ever, "I'm smaller so my bladder is smaller!"

"So you're saying, that if you were normal sized, you wouldn't need diapers?," asked the little girl named Tomlin.

"Yeah that's right!," was what he shouted back.

"Alright," stated Sabel, as she stepped down, picked up Pavel, and placed him in front of her bare ass.

"This is it!," he thought to himself.

Only instead of being sucked in, he found herself expelling large amounts of gas! A thick cloud of noxious fumes encircled around his body. He then found himself being dropped, only it wasn't that far from the ground. Wait a minute. How could this be? He then got his answer. He was normal sized again! Then he looked down. HE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED!

"Don't worry," stated Tomlin, "I'll send you back to the mall and fully dressed.

She soon snapped her fingers again, and Pavel found himself back in the mall. Only something was wrong. One third of the people were pointing at him and giggling. One third was looking at him and whispering. And a final third was watching him with awe!

"That's weird?," he thought to himself, "what do they see?"

He happened to look down and see he was in a cute little pink dress and a diaper!

He tried to flinch to cover himself, but he was already covered. So he tried to walk as quickly as possible, and remove this unnecessary garment! However, try as he might he couldn't remove them!

Soon he saw Sabel and Tomlin.

"Oh is someone having trouble with their dress?!," Sabel joked in a motherly tone.

"Hey get this off of me right now!," he yelled at them.

"Oh but we can't do that," stated Tomlin.

"And why not?!," he asked them rather angrily.

"Cause you're too cute!," stated Tomlin.

Sabel simply added, "Plus you might have an 'accident'."

"What?! Oh come on! I want out this stupid stuff now!," he demanded of them.

"Alright," stated Tomlin, "suit yourself."

Tomlin soon snapped her fingers, as the clothes Pavel was wearing soon disappeared. Only nothing else replaced them. So he flinched to cover himself again. That was when he noticed it. The warm and wet feeling hitting his hands. He let go and looked down to see, that he was peeing!

He could hear a kid talking, saying, "Mommy! Mommy! There's a nakie boy and he's peeing and pooping!"

Wait. Did he hear "pooping?". Sure enough, he felt his body expel excessively large turds from his ass.

"Please! Please!," he begged to the two girls, "you gotta make this stop!"

"We don't have to do anything," coldly mocked Sabel.

"But you can't leave me like this!," cried Pavel.

"Actually, yes we can," was Sabel's response.

"Please! Please! I'll do anything!," he whined as he just wanted this to stop.

He soon slipped and fell with a thud! On the hard floor. The urine and shit made for an excellent cushion though.

"First, allow us to put you in the diaper and the dress!," was Tomlin's first order.

"What?!," Pavel yelled in shock.

"You heard her," was Sabel's stern reply.

"Ok! Ok!," he yelled out rather frantically.

"Ok?," asked Tomlin trying to get him to say it.

"Ok, you two may put me back in my dress and my diaper," he said not believing they were coming from his mouth.

Soon he felt as his peeing and pooping had finally come to a stop. He was rather relieved at all of this.

"Good!," stated Sabel, "now tell us that you made 'stinkies'."

"I made stinkies," he said as quietly as possible.

"Say it loud enough for everyone to hear," ordered Tomlin.

"What?! But?! Alright," stated Pavel before he yelled out, I MADE STINKIES!!!!!," at the top of his lungs.

"Good now clean up that mess you made," ordered Tomlin.

Pavel stretched out his hand for some kind of cleaning supplies.

Only instead he heard Sabel say, "Uh-uh-uh! Use your mouth."

Pavel found himself bending down, his butt in the air, as he began licking away at the mess he made.

When he was halfway done, he heard Sabel say, "Now splash your shit! Like a baby splashes was in a tub!"

He soon sat down, as he began slapping away at his own feces.

"Now finish up your meal!," ordered Tomlin.

He resumed his eating of his own feces. When he was done eating, the floor was now squeaky clean.

"Ok now!," stated Sabel, "Lie down!"

Pavel knew that he had to lie down. So he did as he was told. He soon found his legs beings lifted up, as his ass was being wiped. When this was all done, he was put back into "his" diaper and dress.

He was then led around the mall, finding that he was feeling excessively weak-legged, so Tomlin produced a stroller, that he was placed in. He was pushed around in the stroller, with everyone gawking at him.

To make sure, that he didn't and couldn't protest against his punishment, a pacifier was placed into his mouth. He of course couldn't remove it by himself. He also was made to hold onto a plush bunny.

"Hold onto Lovey Bunny tightly now sweetie," ordered Tomlin.

He did as he was told. Trying not to upset Sabel or Tomlin. Lest he get in trouble with them. Who knows what they could do to him.

The first store he went into was a small jewelry store. There the girls had ordered for him to have his hair dyed hot pink, with purple streaks. Then they pierced his ears. He screamed! He wanted to get away. But he knew he had to stay there. Showing him a mirror, he found out, that they were pink flower earrings!

The next store he went into was a toy store. There he was "allowed" to pick out thirteen baby dolls, eleven posable dolls, and twenty stuffed (pink, purple, and/or yellow) animals.

After all of this, he was taken into a nail salon, where he had his fingernails painted pink and purple (alternating) and his toenails painted yellow.

Then they heard Pavel's stomach growling.

"Uh-oh!," stated Sabel, "I guess someone's hungry!"

They were soon taken to a food court. There Sabel had gotten herself some chicken nuggets and a small cola, while Tomlin had gotten a shrimp Alfredo meal. With a chocolate shake she covered in laxatives. While they were eating, Pavel began wondering when it would be his turn to eat.

"You'll eat in a minute," he heard Tomlin say.

After they were done eating, Tomlin had to excuse her to use the restroom. Pavel's stomach was still growling. He knew he had to eat, & he had to eat NOW! He just couldn't wait any longer.

After about five/ten minutes, Tomlin returned with a small container. Flies were buzzing around it. The rancid putrid smell, was all that Pavel needed to smell, in order to know what it was.

Shit!

Tomlin opened up the container, put the lid on the table, smelled her greasy stinky shit, with an "mmmm-mmm-m-mm-mmmmm!" sound, then she took out a rectal thermometer as she dipped it into the shitty mixture.

"Just the way you like it!," Tomlin teased/cooed.

"Alright! Time to get your binky out!," stated Sabel as she removed his "binky" from him.

As he saw the shit covered rectal thermometer heading for his mouth, he smacked it right out of Tomlin's hand! He then jumped out of his stroller.

"Fuck you both!," he sternly yelled at them, "you two are fucking crazy! I'm leaving and having you put away for a long fucking time!"

He then found himself being stripped naked and being placed on the lap of the mother of the child who pointed out, that he was pooping. Then she gave him a hardcore spanking!

She was saying, "YOU! WERE! VE! RY! NAUGH! TY! YOU! DO! NOT! TURN! DOWN! THE! SHIT! THEY! PRE! PARE! FOR! YOU! AND! YOU! DO! NOT! SWEAR! DO! I! MAKE! MY! SELF! CLEAR!?!," with each swat of her mighty hand.

He was soon led around the mall, as everyone wanted to give him a spanking. He was then forced to wear a specialized dress, that had his bottom exposed, with a sign around his neck.

It read: "I am a very naughty little baby! I refused to eat my stinkies when I should! Please smack my bare bottom whenever you see fit!"

He soon found out, that people were doing just that. Soon the pain stopped, but it was the embarrassment of it all, that kept him going. What's worse, was that he was also hungry. Yet whenever he reached for some normal food, he was given a hardcore SPANKING!

"Wwwwaaaahhhh!!!! Wwwwaaaahhhh!!!! Wwwwaaaahhhh!!!! Wwwwaaaahhhh!!!!," he cried as he just could NOT win.

He was soon placed inside his diaper & his "regular" dress, as he was then placed back into the stroller.

As he was being pushed around inside of a book store, he felt a tiny pair of hands tap him on his shoulder. He looked to see a little girl. It was the same little girl who made that announcement.

Oh no! Was she gonna spank him too?!

"Hey um?," she said to him rather nervously, "here!"

She soon handed him something wrapped up in tinfoil.

"I know it's not much, butt I think you might like it."

He slowly opened it up, as he saw a semisolid turd looking back at him.

"Oh here! Let me get that for you!," stated the little girl, as she removed the pacifier from his mouth.

"Thanks," he whispered lightly, as he began eating at the turd like a "good little big baby".

Soon after eating it, he became very very sleepy. The little girl asked if she could hold him, and Sabel and Tomlin both agreed that it was ok.

Pavel soon found himself falling asleep in the little girl's arms. Now for whatever reason, she was stronger than him, for he never felt his feet touch the ground. He soon began sucking on his thumb, as she began patting him on his back.

He then dozed off.

He awoke sometime later. Only he was back in the dark place? No. That can't be it. It felt like he never left. What was this feeling?! What was going on?!?!?!?!

He soon found the drawer opening like it did before. He looked to see Sabel and Tomlin looking down at him, like they did before!!!

"Nnnnooo!!," he screamed as he cowered underneath one of Sabel's panties, "I'll be good! I'll be good! I'll ride the slipper like a good boy! I promise!"

"Alright, I think you've learned your lesson," said Sabel as she placed him back into the world between her toes.

He didn't disobey them ever again. As he rode in that slipper like a good little man should.

Meanwhile, Sabel and Tomlin were busy having lunch.

"Hey thanks for your illusions Tomlin," stated Sabel.

"Hey no prob Saby!," was her reply.

End
Having Fun In A Slipper by tinymaster
Pavel was led into the slipper.

"Ok now Stinky," ordered his Uncle Toe, "Hold on tight!"

Stinky found himself grasping onto the "roof" of the slipper. It began moving around on its own! He was amazed at what was happening!

"Hey! This is actually pretty fun!," he proclaimed as he was led around this pen in a circle.

He learned how to make it go left (by letting go of his right hand), to make it go right (by letting go of his left hand), to make it go (by saying "slip away"), & even to slow it down or even make it stop (by shouting "Callouses!").

"Are you having fun Stinky?," asked the Toejam Figure.

"Oh yes! Lots and lots of fun!," was his reply.

"That's good to hear!"

"Hey Uncle Toe?"

"Yes Stinky?"

"Can we take these slippers outside of the pen?"

"I can but you can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you are just too little! Besides, it takes a lot of responsibility to handle such powerful creatures in an open world environment."

"Ok. I understand."

"Good. Now let's ride!"

They soon began racing each other around the tracks. They were just having way too much fun. Even the other slippers wanted to join in. It was quite the spectacle.

Soon Aunty Jam and Athlete showed up, with Athlete barquishing his fool head off.

"Yes? What is it honey-toes?," asked the male figure.

To which the female figure replied, "Sweetie-Socks? Stinky? We have a message from our mistress."

Soon a Fart Face of Sabel Zerose had shown up over all of them.

"Hey, I hate to do this to you, but I really feel like jogging."

"I don't get it!," proclaimed Stinky who was more than a little confused.

"Basically when I jog, all the worlds get hit with rain. Sweaty sweaty rain."

"We need to get inside!," stated Aunty Jam.

"I'll tend to the critters!," stated Uncle Toe, take Stinky and Athlete and bring them back to the sock-house!"

Stinky watched, as he saw his Uncle Toe get all of the critters ready and into their pens, as he was taken back inside the sock-house.

He began to wonder if this "Sweaty Rain" was really that bad. He soon got his question answered, as he saw a single droplet the size of (to him) a car fall from the sky, and nearly caused the toenail crops to be pressed down.

When they had all gotten inside, he could hear the "downpour." If only he was watching tv right now.

"Hey wanna read a graphic toenail?," asked Aunty Jam, as she took one out.

"Uh? Sure!," was Stinky's reply.

"What one do you want me to read?," she asked as she revealed, that she took out more than just one of these stories.

He began looking at them, but found out that he couldn't understand what was what!

"Oh sorry!," apologized his Aunty Jam, "we have Cinderella's Rejected Shoe, Little Red Slipper-Riding Stubbed-Toe, Yelloah-Toe and the Three Fungogs, Tim Toe, Feeter Fan, and Toenochio!"

Stinky gave a long and hard thought before deciding.

End
A Revelation Is At Hand by tinymaster
"I'll take Tim Toe," he said as he snuggled into the couch of this world (which was two socks tied together), "Thank you Aunty Jam."

"Why you're welcome Dear," was her reply.

She soon took out what appeared to be toenails stacked on top of each other and fused at one end. She showed him the top toenail. It had a picture (made out of toenail polish) of a young boy who was about the size of a person's toe. This was like a story he remembered reading when he was litt... Younger.

"Once upon a time," his Aunty Jam had stated, "There lived a family of Toenail Farmers. Now this family just LOVED to work on their fields all day. And help out the critters from time to time," something felt very wrong, as he found himself trapped inside some random darkness, not sure what was going on, but looking up he could see the picture of the farmers above him in the "sky", he could hear his Aunty Jam continue, "they all loved to work on the fields everyday. But one such couple, named Wriggly and her husband Tickle Toe, while they seemed to be very happy," he saw as the picture above him changed to a couple of Toenail figures that seemed to be crying, "were actually very sad. They wanted to be happier, but they were missing something," he then a shadow of a child appear, "a child. A child they could love and respect as their own. This made them very sad," he thought he could hear them crying, "then one day," the picture changed to a Toejam Figure of an elderly person, "a strange Old Figure walked up to the them.

'Hello!,' he said with a gravely sound in his voice," Stinkie thought he could hear those words coming from the old man somehow, "'would you please be so kind to let an Old Toejam Figure like me sleep at your house for three nights?'

Tickle just said, 'I don't see why not.'

To which Wriggly replied, 'Hey the more the merrier. Our place is your place.'

Then they let the Old Figure into their home," Pavel was amazed at all of this, how was this even happening?!, "for the next three days, he made the man feel right at home," Pavel could see the image change to the Old Figure sleeping in their version of a bed, eating bread made out of toenails with toejam spread on it, and even of them singing and dancing for him, "now the Old Figure was pleased with all of this, that he decided to actually leave a day earlier.

'Oh you don't have to do that,' said Tickle.

Which was replied with Wriggly saying, 'Yeah, you can still stay that one last night if you want.'

'Or two.'

'Or three.'

'Thanks,' said the Old Figure, 'but I must go! I need to make it back home. I can't delay much longer.'

'Please let us give you a lift!,' Wriggly had said.

'Oh no!,' said the Strange Old Figure as he," now while Pavel was watching as the paintings in the skies were changing with each scene and somehow hearing the voices of the characters, he wasn't even witnessing the strangest part of it yet, "began to transform into a," the Old Figure was covered in a yellow light, "a Long Toe Figure, but not just any Long Toe Figure!," Pavel watched as the scene soon replaced the Old Figure covered by light, with a Humanoid Long Toe Figure, who was wearing a toenail ring as a belt, "this was Sir Longlegs the Wizard and Grand Advisor to Queen Hallux!," he soon saw this figure standing on the side of a Humanoid Big Toe Figure wearing a Toe Nail Crown and sitting in a chair that was made out of One Fancy Silk Linen Sock, which went back to the figure standing in front of the now in awe Characters of Tickle Toe and his wife Wriggly Toe, "So Sir Longlegs the Wizard then decided that he would have to part.

But before he did that, he said to the couple, 'I shall leave you with a gift! I shall leave you with your heart's desire! Now tell me what do you desire?!'

The couple decided on saying, 'A child.'

With Wriggly saying, 'no matter how small he is.'

Soon the Mystical Toe Wizard left, but he left something behind," Now Stinkie could feel something get connected to him, as he felt himself floating around in this darkness, "for after some time," now he could feel himself being pulled somewhere, "Mr. And Mrs. Toe would," he could now feel light touch the top of his head, " have a son who was no bigger than their toe!," Pavel found himself going into a world where he was a tiny little baby, to a couple of Toejam Figures, "and they decided to name him Tim Toe," looking up our hero could see the same exact scene be laid out across the sky.

But this would soon be disrupted, when he heard his Uncle Toe come in.

"So how was everything dear?," asked Aunty Jam out of curiosity.

"I managed to put all the critters in their pens and I managed to cover up the crops," was his reply, "oh and I see you showed Stinkie a Graphic Toenail."

"Yep!," stated Aunty Jam, "it was Tim Toe."

"Oh that's a good one!," stated Toe as he picked up Stinkie, "now I bet you're hungry!"

Our hero was soon carried into the kitchen, where he was placed into a Toenail-Styled High-Chair and no sooner than five minutes later, did he see bread made out of toenails, with toejam in them.

"What's this?," he had to ask of them.

"That's your lunch," answered Uncle Toe, "it's Toejammies on Toenail Toast!"

He heard about this from his Poopy Mommy and actually? It was gooooooooooood! He began asking for more and more helpings. He couldn't believe how yummy they were. Ultimately he has to stop, for he got full and he needed a changing.

After a couple of hours, it was now time for bed. He was soon placed into a bed made out of four socks tied together. He was then given his Wet Wipe Blankie and his Buttplugafier. The Blankie's moistness made him feel safe, while the Buttplugafier gave him something to suckle on. And with that he was soon fast asleep.

That didn't last long though, as he would soon wake up. Looking around, he deduced that it was probably still dark out. Maybe early morning.

He was about to lay back down and fall asleep when he thought to himself, "what am I doing?! I have to bet out of here!"

He then began to carefully get out of this bed. He took the Buttplugafier out of his mouth, as he set it down on the bed next to his Wet Wipe Blankie. He was then heading for the door. He made sure, that no one else would notice him leaving. He managed to get to the living room, where he thought he heard Athlete growling. He looked to see Athlete was sound asleep.

He managed to make it out of the house, as he ran through the fields. The "rain" had stopped and he was glad about that, but now he had to watch out for MASSIVE SWEAT PUDDLES! He felt himself needing to tread through this hot, wet, and stinky stuff. Then he got back to the location, where he remembers he was when he first got there.

Ok? Now what? How was he to get out of there?

He would soon get his answer, in the form of the portal reappearing! He now had to find a way to use this to his advantage. He had to get out of here. Soon a piece of string came down from the heavens, as he grabbed onto it and let it pull him up. He was now out. Now he just had to...

Wait a minute...

Where did that string come from?

He soon looked to find his answer.

"You're just in time!," said Sabel, "I want to have a little word with you."

He saw that Tomlin was there as well. Was he in trouble? He just HAD to be! There was no way around it! But wait. If he was in trouble, then why would they put him on a small pillow like they're getting him comfy for a story?

He would soon find out.

End.
Revelations! by tinymaster
Pavel just looked up at the two giant-sized girls. They were both getting ready to tell him something important. He could feel that something was off. But what? They then laid down on the bed that the Pillow and Pavel were on. Now even though they were laying down, his current size and demeanor made them look just as menacing as before. He saw their massive faces stare down at him.

"Alright. Let's get started," stated Sabel.

"We know you were trying to escape from us," added Tomlim.

Pavel covered up his bottom in fear.

"Oh don't worry!," said Sabel, "we were kind of expecting this."

"Huh?," was Pavel's main reply.

"We will have Dr. Squearkewbe explain," answered Sabel, as Tomlin took out what looked to be an iPod.

Pavel raised his hand in confusion.

"You'll see," was what Sabel replied.

She hit Play on the device, and she showed it to Pavel. There he saw what looked to be a white trench coat move by itself.

"Hello there!," he heard it say, "my name is Dr. Squearkewbe and I will be talking to you about the Behavioral Effects of Shrinking!," it soon became a cartoon about a random figure who gets shrunk (in the "traditional" way), "now at first the Shrinkee is defiant," the tiny figure starts jumping up and down with yell lines coming from it, "or shocked," the figure now starts shaking, "now the Shrinkee will not be accepting of their new rule of 'Tiny Person.'," the figure folds its arms and turns away from the viewer, "then after a few days of living in the Shrinker's Feet," the figure was thrown onto the Shrinker's feet, as it fell between the toes, "Tummy," the figure literally gets eaten alive!, "or bottom," the figure goes into the crack of his/her shrinker, "with a few "flickings here and there," the figure gets flicked on his/her bare bottom by a GIANT FINGER, "the Shrinkee will start to enjoy his new world and situation better," the figure has now turned back to the camera and is smiling, "but this is just a Defense Mechanism," the smile on the figure's face starts fading, "you see, he really isn't happy, nor is he accepting his fate. Instead his fear of punishment and his need to please combined with his desire to return, leads to the defense mechanism kicking in. He may even start acting like this was normal behavior for him since birth," the figure now puts on a fake smile, as he/she starts prancing about in an "acting manner", "but then he will get kicked back into reality," soon the figure starts frowning again, as it now starts running around frantically, "this faze, is what is known in the Shrinktist Community as 'Shrinker's Love Defense.' It is when the Shrinkee acts 'happy and accepting' in order to make sense of the situation. And to subconsciously get on the Shrinker's Good Side," the fake smiling figure was then seen hugging a cartoon heart, "of course this soon fades away, as they then want to desperately try to get out of their situation," the figure then starts frantically acting up again, "of course this can be dangerous for one specific reason," Pavel began wondering what it could be (Falling from a Great Hight of 3"? Getting Squashed? Being eaten alive? Getting impaled by a Giant Stinger?), "Shrinkee Sleep," the figure then flopped to the ground and "fell asleep" not moving and not responding, "this is when the figure, due to the stress of being shrunk goes into a catatonic state."

"What?!," yelled out Pavel in shock, anger, and defiance.

This caused Tomlin to spank him on his toilet paper diapered butt.

"Listen!," ordered Sabel.

"Now there are preventable measure that you can take," continued Dr. Squearkewbe, "the first measure is to watch for any signs of distress," the figure was then shown acting a little frantic, "when this happens, the second measure is to hug them and lightly pat them, to let them know that it's alright," the figure was then picked up as he/she was then hugged, "if that doesn't work, then the third measure is at hand. First make sure that the Shrinkee's bottom is fully exposed," the figure gets stripped down, "next give him three good flickings," a giant finger struck his/her little bum three good times, "and lastly, be sure to drop in five drops of the Euphoric Amber Elixir Potion into their bottom area," the figure then had what looked to be honey drop into his ass five times, "within a week or so this should pass. But if it doesn't," suddenly it was just him with a giant phone in the background, "be sure to give me a call! Now if your Shrinkee manages to surpass Shrinker's Love Defense and if he manages to avoid Shrinkee Sleep, then he will go through three stages of defiance. The first stage is the Escape Stage," the figure is shown again, only this time he is trying to escape, "the second stage is the Attack Stage," the figure then becomes excessively violent for a cute little figure that is, "and the last stage is the Pleading Stage," the figure is then shown on its knees and begging to be let go, "when this is all said and done, within a year's time, the Shrinkee will learn to accept his/her fate," the figure is then shown to be generally happy or content, "however, they are not fully accepting of this. Of their fate, for when they are turned back to normal (if you want them to be normal), they won't want to go back to being shrunk."

And with that the video ended.

"Wait! Why did you shrink me in the first place?!," angrily yelled out Pavel.

"Because you were naughty and you needed to taught a lesson," stated Sabel.

"But why don't you just turn me back to normal?!," he asked of them.

"We can't. All individuals who are unshrunk before they learned to truly accept their predicament, turn to dust," Sabel replied to him.

"What are you talking about?!," he asked in shocked anger, "you turned me back to normal when you brought me to that mall!"

"That was an illusion created by me," stated Tomlin.

This caused Pavel to nearly fall back in shock. That was all a dream?! Wait! Is this a dream?! How would he know for sure?! Is he really this small?! Is he at home just having a bad dream?!

"Sabel's powers are physical," replied Tomlin rather matter-of-factly and out of the blue, "while mine are mental. They technically do not exist outside of the mind."

"We will keep a close on you," said Sabel as she sent him back to her Toe World, and made sure he would be fast asleep.

Now meanwhile, Charisma had left to go somewheres. She made sure to keep her Stickies in her bed and to keep them warm with her massive quilt.

She walked to a strange fancy restaurant that seemed to hover between Space and Wackyland!. She sat down at one of the tables. Then after no more than a few minutes, Dr. Squearkewbe appeared, as he sat down across from her.

"We should really tell the others about us," he said to her.

To which she replied, "in time. But for right now, I don't want them to worry."

Now while all this was happening, Flatina had just gotten out of her friended-bed, as she walked (or rather wobbled) to the restroom, while she stared at herself in the mirror. Soon her face started to swell up as if it was trying to get back to its normal state. But before it could even do that, the door to her room was opened up, causing her face to instantly deflate once more. It was Silverrose.

"What are you doing?!," she yelled at her.

"Sorry Miss Silverrose My Queen, I just had to use the restroom," was Flatina's reply.

"Well get back to bed Flat-Ass Bitch!"

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen."

And with that she wobbled back to her friended-bed as she laid back down.

But as soon as Silverrose was gone and out of earshot, Flatina just frowned as she then said, "Whatever you say you No Good Goth Bitch!"

End
Back to the United Toesies by tinymaster
Pavel woke up to find himself, back in the sock bed. Was that all just a dream? Did he just imagine himself just talking to the girl who shrunk him? He just laid in his bed and suckled on his Buttplugafier. He wasn't even aware, that he was doing it.

"Oh I see somebody's awake!," he heard a familiar voice say.

He looked up to see, that it was was "his" Aunty Jam.

"Mor'ing," he tried to say around his Buttplugafier.

"Morning little fella," she said to him as she checked his Toilet-Paper Diaper, "you seem dry today!"

He was then helped up, as his Buttplugafier was removed from his mouth.

"Why don't you head downstairs? We left breakfast for you!," suggested "his" Aunt Jam.

Stinkie did just that. He saw that it was his NEW FAVORITE! Toejammies on Toenail Toast and a side of his ALL-TIME FAVORITE Fecal Soup! He instantly dug in! Taking in two gulps of his soup with his rectal thermometer spoon. Then he grabbed a piece of toast and took a BIG BITE of it. It was DELICIOUS!

Then as he was swallowing, it happened. He began breathing heavily. He felt like the world around him was spinning! He was trapped inside someone's toes! And worse! He ate their toe jam! He got up, as he began to frantically run around.

"I got to get out of here!," he yelled frequently to himself.

Soon his Aunty Jam came in, to see the commotion.

"Oh dear!," she said as she rushed him outside.

No sooner did they get outside, did he calm back down.

"Oh I see!," she giggled, "you just wanted to get some 'fresh air'."

He was then led back down. He then asked if he could play for a little bit. His Aunty Jam said that it was ok, but only for him to stay where she could see him. He complied rather well. He began by running in and out of the Toenail Fields. He was giggling as he was having some fun. Then his Uncle Toe had showed up.

"Hey Stinkie! Want to ride some Slippers again?!," Uncle Toe had asked as Stinkie was seemingly getting bored by running through mazes of toenails.

"Do I?!," Stinkie said rather excitedly.

The two then went to play in the Slippers and race each other. Of course, he had to go into the baby girl slipper, but he didn't care.

Then they had to go in for lunch. They had Dead Skin Burgers and Toe Sweat Juice. After they were done eating that, it was time for Aunty Jam to read him a Graphic Toenail. This time he picked out Little Red Slipper-Riding Stubbed-Toe.

He noticed, how whenever the story was being told, the same thing that happened to him with Tim Toe was happening here. He would look up, to see the scene unfolding, while also living out that story. This time he found himself wandering through a forest of toes. His mission was to get to his (or in the context of this story her) Granny Ankle. But she had to avoid talking to The Big Stinky Toewolf. Of course that never happens, as she inadvertently tells the Toewolf were she is going. Then the Toewolf manages to mislead her, as she gets lost.

When she finds her way back to the "cottage" though, she walks in, not knowing, that the Toewolf had eaten her Granny Ankle.

She walked up to what she thought was her Granny Ankle, and began to get suspicious. But before she could do that, Stinkie began to freak out again. Story time was interrupted, and he managed to calm down again. This took a lot out of him, as he then got sleepy, so they took him to his Sock-Bed. As he began falling asleep, he couldn't help, but wonder the future had in store for him.

Now while the next day was very much similar to the first, he had a lot more Shrinker's Love Defense going on throughout this day. But none of them seemed to be so intense, as to require Sabel to have a look. Which was probably a good thing.

Later that night, he was put to bed earlier, so he could get a little more rest.

"Goodnight Sweetie," his Aunty Jam said to him, "you'll have a BIG BOUNCING DAY tomorrow."

As Stinkie began to fall asleep, Stinkie couldn't help but wonder, "what did she mean by that?"

End
Big Bouncing Booby Land! by tinymaster

Stinkie had woken up to a wet and stinky Toilet-Paper Diaper, as "his" Aunty Jam soon changed him.

"Are you ready for your big bouncing day today?," Aunty Jam asked of him.

"Huh? What do you mean Aunty Jam?," he asked of her.

"You'll find out soon enough sweetie," was her reply to him.

He was soon up and dressed for the day. As he was being toddled out into the living room, to have some Toejammie On Toenail Toast and Toe Sweat Juice. While he was doing this, he had another attack again.

"I got to get out of here!," he yelled as he spit out what he was eating and drinking, as he began to run outside.

Only when he got outside, he didn't stop. He ran to the middle of the fields, as he then began to trying to get anyway, to get out of where he was at the time.

It was of no use, though.

"Sweetheart! You have to calm down!," ordered "his" Aunty Jam as she and "his" Uncle Toe tried to hold him down, but he was having none of this!

He knew that this wasn't right, and that he had to get out of there as soon as possible. The Shrinker's Love Defense was taking its hold on him.

Soon the Fart Face of Sabel had appeared once more.

"Oh dear!," she said looking at this situation, "I'll handle this. You two just get Athlete ready."

Stinkie was soon thrashing about, as he tried to get out of the situation, that he was in. But all Sabel did, was just hug him and say, "shh! Shh! It's alright. It's alright now! You're alright now!"

Stinkie had soon calmed down. He looked up and saw her, and thoguht he was in trouble, he ducked down in fear of her. But she just smiled and picked him up.

"It's alright," she said to him, "you're not in trouble... Yet. But I think you'd want to keep it that way?"

"Uh-huh," was his steadied reply.

"Good! Now you will be going to a very special place that is created just for you!"

"Uh? What is it?"

"Well it's a surprise!"

"Oh wow. I like surprises."

"Then you'll love this one!"

Stinkie then soon saw Tomlin appear, as she just said, "I'm just here to watch you little man!"

And with that both girls snickered. It was the snicker of an "inside joke" between two best friends.

"So where will I be going this time?," he had to ask of them.

Sabel simply picked him up, as she then dropped down her shirt. He fell between her two pefectly sized and sculpted breasts, as he soon found himself in a third world on Sabel Zerose's body.

He looked around to see he was in some kind of Amusement Park! He saw bra cups that were simply sliding around in a little pen, bras that seemed to be moving around on a roller coaster track, and a pack of boobs that seemed to be like set up like those bouncy houses. He then saw that there was a sign, proclaimng where he was.

It read: "Welcome To Big Bouncing Booby Land!"

He wandered around in awe and in amazement.

Soon Sabel's Fart Face showed up and said, "Ah ha! So do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!," Stinkie replied rather honestly.

Hell if Pavel wasn't stuck right now as Stinkie and he could be here of his own free will, then he would. He would return to this little world that she has created. For he was a sucker for amusement parks.

But then a thought occurred to him.

"Wait a minute," he thought to himself, "shouldn't there be someone to 'watch me'?"

"Oh we will do that for you!," said the familiar sounding voice of Tomlin.

He looked to see her standing in front of him.

"Wow you're small now!," he shouted outload before realizing, "wait! Does this mean that you're stuck with me too?!"

She just laughed and responded, "Ha ha ha! No no! I am actually using my power to create a 'hologram' so that I can be with you for these three days in Big Bouncing Booby Land! And we're not alone!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He seen looked and saw, as his Poopy Mommy, Poopy Daddy, Poopy Siblings (Bowoah and Blattur), and the Fungog Athlete were all there meeting him! Only they were wearing specialized suits.

"Poopy Mommy! Poopy Daddy! Bowoah! Blattur! Athlete!," he yelled out as he ran up to them and gave them a hug, "so why are you wearing those silly suits?"

"These suits sweetie," stated "his" Poopy Mommy, "help us to exist outside of our established universes."

"Now why don't we get to having some fun? Shall we?," asked "his" Poopy Daddy.

They then went about to having some fun.

They first went to the Bra Coaster. There they had to get set up by a strange looking lady in a white-ish uniform.

"Ok now!," she said to them, "keep your hand and feet on their respective straps at all times!"

They then felt the Bra Cups begin to move on the tracks, as they began rushing about to and fro through this area. Stinkie was having too much fun!

"Wheeeeeee!," he yelled, "Yahhooooo!," he screamed, "Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!," he shouted in outright glee.

Then when they were done, he yelled, "again! Again!"

They promised him only one more time for the day. So he could have some fun for the day.

They then went onto some of these Sliding Bra Cups, as they began ramming the Bra Cups into each other, as that's what they were used for.

Then when they had their laugh and their fill, the "grown-ups" went on to the Spinning Bra Cups to relax, while the "kids" (Stinkie, Bowoah, Blattur, Athlete, and Tomlin's Holographic Image) went on the Bouncing Boobs, to bounce around.

Then it was really getting late.

"Ok now everyone!," stated Tomlin, "let's get to our Safe Bra to tuck Stinkie in for the night!"

Soon they all took Stinkie into this solitary bra strap, as they got Stinkie a small bowl of Fecal Soup, and laid him down for his nice little nap.

Tomlin decided to let her hologram watch him, so that the others could get back and get out of their suits.

Now while Stinkie was sleeping rather peacefully, it happened.

He began freaking out again.

End

Elixir + New Arrivals! by tinymaster

Stinkie began thrashing about more violently than ever. He began frantically to run around and run around rampantly. The holographic image of Tomlin had decided to grab onto little Stinkie and hug him tightly.

"Shh! It's ok Stinkie! It's alright! I'm here! I'm here!," she said to him, but to no avail.

He managed to break free of her, as he began frantically screaming, "I have to get out of here! I have to get the hell out of here!"

This caused Tomlin's hologram to grab hold of Stinkie on more time, as he once again tried to break free in defiance. He wasn't going to let her do this to him anymore. He would fight! And he would fight. And he would fight. Soon it was an uphill battle for little Pavel Smith. He tried to get out of there, as quickly and efficiently as possible. Then it happened. He was placed over Sabel's massive pinky finger, as he was then subjected to the series of flickings, that were meant to calm him down.

After the series of flickings, Sabel had administered that sweet-smelling honey-looking substance called Euphoric Amber Elixir Potion right onto his little bum bum. He could feel its effects reaching him, as it spread out from his butt across his teeny tiny body. He so wanted this to end! Then it happened. He was calm and docile! The effects of the stuff made him feel relaxed and at ease with the world.

Soon Charisma came into the doorway and said, "You will need to keep and eye on him, so that he doesn't fall into 'Shrinkee Sleep'."

"That's very true, but we have that meeting at the Shrinker's Alliance Conference this afternoon for the entire week," replied Tomlin in despair.

"And Shrinkees are not allowed in at Shrinker Con," added in Sabel. "Don't worry, I asked our little brother Julius to help watch over him and all of our Shrinkees," was what Silverrose had said to them, as she too had entered into her doorway, then she looked at her servant Flatina and said, "Alright you flat bitch! You better behave yourself and listen to WHATEVER my little brother says! You got it?!"

"Y-yes Miss Silverrose M-my Queen," replied the Flat Figure as she wobbled and waved into a kneeling position.

"That's a very good girl, Flatina! I hope to hear you followed the rules exactly to a 'T'!," was what Silverrose replied to her.

This caused Charisma to respond, "And all of my Stickies shall do the same as well!'

Her tiny little Stick figures who were all her boyfriends at one time or another, were now bowing and trying to keel before her in compliance, but it was looking kind of awkward for them still. But they got the message, and they sure as HELL! weren't going to disobey her!

Soon there was a loud knock on the door. Not as loud as Pavel did, when he first arrived there, but rather a knock that was loud enough for someone to hear and take notice.

"I'll get it!," replied Tomlin, as Sabel kept her Shrinkee entertained for the while.

"Oh hello!," stated Tomlin, as she saw the young pre-teen boy standing there, with his hari disheveled, and his eyes sparkling in the outside mist.

"Hey Linlin!," the boy said to her in infatuation.

"Oh Jules! Stop it!," she teased back at him.

The young boy was wearing a white lab coat, along with a black T-shirt and some slacks. He was also holding a little girl in his arms, who must not have been that much more than a year old. She was wearing only a dress and a diaper.

"So how is little Princess Diaper Butt???," asked Tomlin, as she let the girls' younger brother in.

"Oh she's doing fine!," was his reply to her, "It seems like only yesterday, that she was my neighboorhood and school bully Rebecca Iebecca, when my powers of shrinking people Chronologically came into play. I shrunk her into being that of a year old. Now she has six more months, before she can be turned BACK into her normal self, as she will have her year of punishment up, when she is two! That is, if I decide to age her back up."

The little girl could only remember being a "big girl". And a bully. She could remember her wrestling with this weasley little brat, before she was, effectively, age regressed by him. Oh boy! When she met up with the Stickies, and Flatina, she KNEW! that she was in for some hell! Well within reason, of course.

"Ok Princess! Say hi to the Stickies, Flatina, and to Stinkie!," calmly ordered Julius. Princess Diaper Butt just said, "Hi!," in a very weak and very meek tone, before hiding her head, in the shoulders of her onc former victim, now turned caretaker.

"Oh she's shy!," replied Julius, "hey! Why don't you tell them your name? Go on! Tell them your name!"

She was just too busy burying her face in his now massive, to her and others like her, shoulders.

"No? Ok then! Well this is Princess Diaper Butt! But you may call her Princess. Or Miss Butt. Or if you REALLY want to have some fun with her name, you may call her Miss But Butt! Because she loves saying that a lot!," was what Julius replied to them.

Soon Princess just stammered out, "Butt Butt! Butt! Butt! Butt Butt!"

To which Julius replied, "see?! Isn't that kewt!?!"

This caused all of the people, who were NOT shrunken, to be laughing, and saying "aaawwe!".

Soon Princess was placed down in front of all the Shrinkees, as they were told to play along nicely with each other, while Charisma, Silverrose, Sabel, and Tomlin got ready to go. Stinkie was being taken and watched by Julius as he saw his older siblings, and one of their best friends go.

"There's stuff for you in the fridge if you get hungry, and there's a mini fridge, that we have set up, for the little ones. The top shelf is for my Stickies, they get one drop each! The second shelf is for Flatina and her two friends. The plates are divided by each day, we will be gone. And the bottom shelf, is for little mister Stinkie! Don't worry! It's fully wrapped up in tinfoil and sealed in a ziplock bag. So it won't contaminate our foods for them.," stated Charisma to her little brother.

"If you need anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, please call us RIGHT AWAY! Ok?," asked Silverrose.

"Oh I will," was Jules' reply.

"Oh Jules," stated Tomlin, as she hugged the little boy who was her best friends younger brother, "I wish you could come along to the conference with us."

Jules hugged her back, as he said, "I know, me too. But someone has to watch our Shrinkees! And make sure they don't get into any trouble!"

He gave Miss Butt Butt a quick and stern look, as she stopped dead in her tracks, and looked at him, in fear and terror, as well as submission.

This was going to be one very interesting week.

Shrinker's Alliance Conference Part 1 by tinymaster
Author's Notes:

This is mostly a Little Break from Stinkies,The Stickies, Flatina, Her Toilet and Bed, Princess Diaper Butt, and Julius, as we look at what happens during a Shrinker's Alliance Conference.

Charisma, Silverrose, Sabel, and Tomlin were all waiting in line to get their tickets stamped to get into this place. They were at the end, when they heard a THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

"Oh hi!," they heard an All Too Familiar Voice Say.

They looked up and saw their mother, who was Naturally Eleven Feet Tall.

"Is dad with you?," Silverrose asked.

"I'm right here," came a reply, and soon a Small Man appeared, as he clung on to this Beautiful Woman's Shirt, due to being only 2 Feet and 9 Inches.

Now neither one Shrunk or Grew, these were their Natural Heights. And both had the ability to alter the sizes of everyone they met. And when you're a demigoddess and a half-elf, your children are bound to get your powers eventually.

As they got to the Ticket Booth, a Strange Looking Lady was waiting for them. Her nametag had the name "Marissa" on it.

"Tickets Please," Marissa held out her hands.

They each gave her their ticket.

"Stand by for inspection of Tinies please!," She soon shrunk herself, as she went in every crack and crevice of the individuals there.

She returned to Normal Size, stamped their hands, then said, "have a nice day!"

As they were walking into the area they needed to be, they heard a Ringing sound. They looked back and saw a Little Girl looking at her Tiny who decided to hitch a ride in her shoe.

"I didn't mean to, I swear!," the Tiny said.

"Were you aware of your Tiny's Hitchhiking?," Marissa snapped her fingers as light on them.

"No mam," spoke the Little Girl the Light Turned Green at her words.

"And did you just accidentally get stuck in your mistresses' shoe?," Marissa looked right at the Tiny now.

"Y-yes mam!," he said defiantly, but as the light turned red, they knew he was lying and in trouble.

"Butt Snuggler!," the Little Girl scolded, "not only did you hitch a ride when I told you not to, but you lied when you got caught! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

"I really wanted to see the place!," but Butt Snuggler's Words were met with the Red Light once again.

The light soon turned blue as he found himself saying the truth, "I wanted to find a way to learn your secrets, and turn back to normal ... And to get revenge on you!"

He couldn't believe his own ears. His own mouth betrayed him. Marissa then picked him up in the Palm of her hand.

"Do you have anymore Tinies at Home?," Marissa asked.

"Three," the Little Girl counted them off, "Foot Massager, Nose Ticker, and Undie Carrier."

The Blue Light soon fell on her, as she was asked, "and who is the best and most well-behaved of your Tinies?"

The Little Girl found herself saying, "Foot Massager. Now don't get me wrong, she did have her problems at first, but she's learned and she's good now. She even helps with the Other Tinies at Times."

"Very well," Marissa spoke, "Butt Snuggler. I hereby sentence you to ONE WEEK INSIDE FOOT MASSAGER'S BUTT!"

"No! I'll be good! I'll be gooooood!," he pleaded, as he was Shrunken then sent through a Portal of which everyone there saw him entering into a Tiny Girl's Butt. And the Portal Closed.

"Wow!," spoke out Tomlin, "is this what happens to Tinies who stowaway?"

"More or less," replied Sabel.

"One Time one of My Stickies, despite my clear Orders not to, decided to tagalong and hitch a ride with me."

"What happened?," Tomlin asked as she wanted to know.

"Well it turns out, that he had Developed anxieties without me and he didn't want to leave myside."

"What did you do?," Tomlin was a little curious.

"Well he was sent back, but not before getting a Stick Figure Plushy of Myself to Comfort him," Charisma added.

"What if it is accidental?," Tomlin asked.

"Then They're Sent Back free of charge," Silverrose replied, "I'm actually glad Flatina know better."

"And what if they ...," Tomlin begins to say.

"... Are snuck in by there Masters?," Sabel asked finishing her friend's sentence.

"Hey! I thought I was the only one who could read minds!"

They all had a good laugh at this, before Mrs. Zerose stated, "there was a Young Girl by the name of Samantha awhile back. She had Shrunk Thousands of Tinies for No Good Reason, then she wanted to use the Events at the Shrinker's Alliance Conference, to Torture them into Full Submission."

"What happened to her?," Tomlin was curious at the Events of this Story.

"All her Tinies were turned back to Normal and she had to spend Three to Five Years as a Tiny serving them herself," Sabel replied.

Soon they had entered a Strange Vortex. They could feel themselves getting Stretched and Compacted. Going Bigger and Smaller. Expanding and Deflating. When it had stoppped, they saw they were in a Pretty Grand Place. And the sign said: "Welcome to the Shrinker's Alliance Conference!"

"Want to go in?," Sabel asked Tomlin as she darted in.

"Hey! Wait up!," Tomlin yelled as she chased her and followed suit.

"I remember my First Time being here," Mrs. Zerose spoke.

"It was the day us two met," Mr. Zerose added.

"I was Short for my half-human heritage, and you were tall for yours," Mrs. Zerose spoke out.

"It was actually what we had most in common," Mr. Zerose looked up lovingly at his Wife.

Charisma looked around and saw Dr. Squearkewbe at one of the Booths. She rushed up.

"Oh hey Doccy!," she said in a playful voice, "how are things going here?"

"Oh they're doing fine here," he replied to her, "can I interest you in a Pamphlet?"

She looked down and saw "How To Keep Your Tinies Happy: The Squearkewbe Way.", she looked back up, "Uh? No thanks!"

"Hey Doccy?," Charisma thought of her words Carefully, "what are you doing when this is done?"

"Not much," he replied to her, "how come?"

"You should stop by sometime."

Silverrose was walking the Panels going from Booth to Booth looking for Flat-Stuff for her Little Flatina to Use. And she really wanted to Humiliate her, to keep her in her Place. Plus it was fun to watch a Paper Girl Squirm.

Sabel and Tomlin soon found themselves in a Little Tent. Little On The Outside. As they sawthat a Movie was Playing. It was a "Documentary" called: "Dangerous Tinies Vol. 1". They watched it intently as Tinies used their small statures, flat appearances, stickfigure bodies, youthful appearances, and Other Means to try to take the Upper Hand against their Masters and Mistresses.

"Oh no! That's scary!," they both said in Unison to each other.

Soon they saw the Host, a Six Foot Tall Man named Frank Biggins say, "of course they are still 'Tiny' in their own right, and Nothing they can do will turn them back to normal."

Back at the Zerose residence, Flatina gives a Little Sneeze, "achoo!"

"Bless you," Stinkie says to her.

"Thanks," she replies.

Back at the Convention, There Is A Raffle Going On.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5123