Light and Dark by Silent-One
Summary:

Two goddesses have decided that, rather than just let humans get caught up in their fighting, they should decide which of them deserves to be considered the better sibling. 

Problem: neither one intends to play fair.

Please note that I'm no longer accepting requests. 


Categories: Vore, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Silent Dance
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 21587 Read: 102297 Published: July 08 2015 Updated: August 20 2015

1. Introduction to the Goddesses by Silent-One

2. A Challenge Issued, and of Sam by Silent-One

3. Dark's Fears, and of Joseph by Silent-One

4. Light's Fury, and of Daniel by Silent-One

5. Dancing With Dark, and of Maria by Silent-One

6. Light's Lust, and of Ophelia by Silent-One

7. Dark's Thoughts, and of Billy by Silent-One

8. Dark's Secrets, and of Annie by Silent-One

9. Reversal of Fortune, and of Miranda by Silent-One

10. Reflection of Light, and of Jonny by Silent-One

11. Dark's Power, and of Alexis by Silent-One

12. Dark, Aqua, and of Leonardo by Silent-One

13. At Dark's Feet, and of Jonathan by Silent-One

14. Light at the Coda, and of Felicia and Lori by Silent-One

15. The Crowd Removed, and of Abigail by Silent-One

16. An Argument Resolved: The Grand Finale by Silent-One

Introduction to the Goddesses by Silent-One

Light was one frustrated deity.

It wasn't that there was much to stress her out- no humans prayed to her anymore, and her considerable power meant that the majority of the members of the pantheon wouldn't dare cross her.

Note that word: majority.

Only one being had ever dared to tell Light no: her twin sister, Dark.

Light closed her golden eyes in frustration, and pinched her deeply-tanned nose- she had an ungodly headache. A Dark-sized headache. 

Dark was Light's inverse: Where Light was a dark-skinned blonde, Dark was waifishly pale with hair blacker than the void of space. Light's eyes were golden, Dark's were silver. Light constantly observed the day side of Earth, Dark was omniscient on the night side. Light was incredibly physically strong even without invoking her godly powers, Dark was famously frail. Light had to admit she was dumb as a post, Dark was a master manipulator. 

And one final thing: Light was incredibly sexually frustrated. As it turns out, sleeping with the girl who knows literally everything having to deal with sex will make everyone else pale by comparison. Light was no longer capable of getting off without her sister.

There was an issue with this: Dark was refusing to talk to her. Something had happened about four centuries ago that had set off an argument, and Dark was being too stubborn to apologize. Light was pretty sure she was in the right, and wasn't about to back down to her sister just because she was a little horny. Besides, if Light couldn't remember what they had been arguing about in the first place, it had obviously been something stupid, and Light had sworn to herself that she'd stop letting Dark's obsessive bitchiness run her life.

As Light lounged in her throne, one of the minor deities had mentioned something. Humans were apparently very good at solving problems. Light sat bolt upright. She could make Dark apologize by making her see that even mortals agreed with Light! Satisfied with herself, Light began summoning random humans into the Hall she shared with Dark.

------

Dark was pissed.

She had spent the past decade silently seducing Light, trying to get her to abandon the argument through her substantial sex appeal. She had even gone around clothed in nothing but a robe of shadows, which any sufficiently bright light (like the kind Light radiated constantly) could remove effortlessly. 

It wasn't that Dark particularly cared about this argument. Truth be told, she couldn't remember how it started. However, Light was already far stronger than she could ever hope to be. If Dark ever lost an argument, Light might just start bullying her as much as one of the minor deities, or even as much as a human. Dark trembled at the thought, as much from arousal as fear. Light was absolutely radiant, and could get absolutely anything she wanted through a show of force and skin- that was why Dark made up the difference by showing off all the best sexual maneuvers humanity had ever thought up.

Now, Light was pulling a Lysistrata Gambit on her, so Dark had taken to attending human orgies just to satisfy herself. Dark sadly had to admit that it wasn't working, and had taken to thinking that, no matter how skilled she was, she might just be incapable of satisfying her glowing sibling. Dark nearly gave in and groveled to Light, until she had a wonderful sort of idea- she could involve humans. Unenlightened as they may be, the mortal beings were surprisingly good at settling disagreements. 

Dark began locating random humans and summoning them into the Hall. If she played her cards right, Dark might be getting in her sister's pants tonight.

------

Abigail stirred. She had a pounding headache. Last she remembered, she was standing in her kitchen- so why was she in an absurdly large marble room? 

And, better question: who were all these other people, unconscious in a pile?

Lastly, as two women the size of skyscrapers walked into the room: Have I been saved or screwed? 

End Notes:

Okay, a big thing here is that each of you who email me (I'm silentoneyuri72@gmail.com ) will be a character in this story. If you tell me what you want to see, I'll write that into your character. 

My personal expy, who has been named Abigail, will probably be the last one to get a chapter to themselves, mostly because I want to grant your wishes before I get to mine.

Aren't I so nice?

A Challenge Issued, and of Sam by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

The first request is in! If you want to make a specific request (it would speed up the process of getting a chapter out for you), I've put a more specific request form in the End Notes.

Light looked down at the pile of people. While some stirred, most were still unconscious. Light had forgotten just how small humans were, as she just jumped down to human size on visits to Earth. It wouldn't take much to smash the entire crowd beneath her white leather sandal. However, Light needed these humans if she was ever to have another orgasm. 

Speaking of, Light noticed a cross frown on Dark's face, and temporarily worried that her sibling was angry that some of these mortals were taken from the nighttime side of the planet. However, Light allayed these fears by telling herself that, if Dark were mad at her, she'd say so. 

Light impatiently tapped her foot, sending the entire pile airborne for a moment. 

That woke them up.

------

Dark tried her best not to give into temptation and allow her robe and sandals to dissipate into smoke and let Light take her right then and there. She frowned in concentration, instead wondering how Light had known to come to the hall at this specific moment- Dark hadn't sent her a message saying what she had planned. 

Light was radiating an uncomfortably bright . . . well, light, and with Dark repressing her godly powers to keep from scaring the puny mortals at her feet she was getting a bit of a sunburn. Dark decided to look down at Light's feet, and was surprised to see her sister tap her foot as a subtle display of her physical power- Dark wished she had put a duplicate of herself down there, as one acquires quite a few fetishes watching humans at night for several millennia, feet among them.

Dark cleared her head. The humans were awake, and would need to be informed of the rules of this little contest.

------

Dark smiled, and Light glowed brighter as a result- Dark didn't smile often, so to those who knew her a long time the appearance of a smile on Dark's elegant features was a turn on. 

"Mortals," Dark intoned, in her mysterious, dusky voice, "you are here to settle an argument between my sister and myself. By looking at one of us for any sustained period, you will be voting. At such point as we notice your decision, we will set you aside until everyone has been counted. Once we are done, I will personally send you home."

Light, of course, fully intended to cheat- Dark was smarter and sexier than herself, and would find no issues attracting the stares of weak-willed humans. In fact, once the voting started, Light immediately noticed one of them outright staring at Dark. Quietly, she warped that one to her quarters.

------

Sam gaped at the cool beauty in front of him- he was literally gazing upon a goddess, and if he could give her what she wanted, she might do something for him.

Just as he had this thought, Sam was blinded by a bright light, and found himself staring at the other goddess, his eyes watering due to the bright light that she seemed to exude constantly. 

"You're a tiny per-vert!" she singsonged. "Aren't you, Sam?"

"What? What? How do you know my name? What's going-" Sam found his mouth covered by the tip of a finger dozens of times his size.

"I know everything that happens during the day, being Light and all," Light smirked. "And you are enjoying this!"

"I- I- I-" Sam had so much going through his mind at once he couldn't properly speak.

"And you'll enjoy it more if I do this," Light said, before tossing Sam into her mouth like a piece of popcorn. 

------

Light had LUCKED OUT.

The duplicate of herself that she placed in the Hall had, by some absurd stroke of luck, picked one man out of the crowd that Light could get on her side easily. 

This guy, Sam, was prone to browsing macrophiliac content in broad daylight, when she could see all. So, all Light had to do was play to her advantages- her great strength and heavenly size- and Sam would go back into the Hall claiming he voted for her.

Light tossed Sam about in her mouth, happily smiling all the while. Light would win the argument, which meant that Dark would have to go back to sleeping with her.

------

Somehow, Sam hadn't pictured being in a goddess's mouth being like this.

The heat, fine. The cloying humidity, fine. The sticky pools of saliva, fantastic. Every surface having a really weird texture, heavenly (pardon the pun).

The light, though, was completely unexpected. 

Every surface glowed, making literally everything highly visible. So much red and pink, while not a bad thing, was still disconcerting when one expected a dull red darkness.

Then, of course, no matter how much Sam struggled, inevitably some of the thick, sticky fluid would wind up going down his throat. He choked, trying as hard as possible not to drown in the saliva of the goddess named Light.

On the plus side, though, Sam had never believed he'd actually get to follow through on the desire to be played with in the mouth of a giantess.

------

Light spat Sam into her hand, realizing sheepishly that her mouth had begun to water, leaving a rather large amount of her saliva on her hand. She began having human problems when she suppressed her divine power, and this included an overabundance of water. Everywhere. Light was highly uncomfortable with how much water her body produced, seemingly out of nowhere.

And then some of it made her body begin to stink, and she definitely couldn't have that. Dark would never fuck her again if she knew how much Light's body smelled when her powers weren't being practically abused.

However, Light couldn't safely touch humans with her body coursing with divine energy- they'd burn to ash in an instant. So, she put up with the stink for now- she'd burn off the smell by pushing her divine power to the limit later.

However, the smell emanating from Light had an . . . interesting effect on little Sam.

Smirking, she wiped her hand carrying Sam under her arm and, noting the dazed expression his face got, decided to do one better.

Light removed the straps of her white leather sandal with one hand, and removed her foot from it. She then gently set Sam between the toe-prints and replaced her foot. She had secured one vote in her favor.

------

Sam quickly coughed up the saliva clogging his windpipe, and looked up at Light's beaming face. He supposed his vote was going to the radiant deity, even if he hadn't originally intended it to.

However, as he regained his senses, one in particular responded to get Sam to full arousal instantly- the instantly identifiable, vaguely metallic scent of sweat.

Suddenly, Sam noticed he was moving, shifting towards Light's exposed armpit. With one motion that was far too quick for Sam's liking, he was wiped into the dark skin, coating his body in oily sweat. The scent was all around him- in his hair, covering the palm he laid in, soaking through his admittedly tacky plaid shirt.

Sam was too dazed from this wonderful experience to properly react to what happened next- he found himself no longer in Light's palm, but lying on the plain white plain of leather that was her sandal. As Light's foot descended, Sam fully committed himself- his vote was going to Light.

Light pinned him to the leather with a single toe, the sweat from her unfathomably large foot the only scent that could enter his nose. Sam was incredibly pleased.

End Notes:

And that's that!

Note that, if your character survives his or her chapter, you can request another go-around, but you'll have to either share or really elaborate on your idea.

10 points to whoever points the finger at the person that requested THIS chapter. 

 

Request Form:

Request Character Name- (optional, but recommended so I don't reuse any names)

Request Character Personality- (can be elaborate if you so desire, but I only really need basic temperament information, as well as any quirks you might want to appear)

Request Character Appearance- (optional; this lets me picture the character easier)

Request Tags- (from most to least important)

Death- (Yes, no, or optional; if yes, you're specifically asking to die, no indicates you specifically want to survive your intro chapter, and optional means I decide)

Goddess Selection- (Light, Dark, Light>>Dark, or Dark>>Light; this particular chapter is Dark>>Light, which means you technically preferred Dark canonically, but were taken by Light to cheat. Only the latter two can result in death)

Dark's Fears, and of Joseph by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

My second request chapter! I am on fire!

 

 

Dark used to love humans.

Keywords: used to. 

Humans were just so adorable when they slept, their passion for admiring the stars meant that Dark could hear intimate thoughts Light was never privy to, and humans often had sex at night, so Dark was never without a masturbatory aid.

However, humans feared Dark. It wasn't even her fault- Nature had decided to make all the scary creatures nocturnal, and humans themselves decided to commit their worst atrocities in the dark.

Dark's name was even connected to so many terrible things- the cold, claustrophobia, death, destruction, evil . . . which had, at one point, left Dark wondering what she had done wrong. She provided humans with comfortable nights, the darkness of the womb in which their children matured, shade from Light's sometimes overbearing sunshine, and yet no one respected her for it. Even when humans had believed in gods, no one had ever prayed to Dark. The other members of the pantheon often murmured that Dark shouldn't even exist, and Light never once stood up for her.

And yet Dark had challenged Light to a popularity contest with human judges. Dark internally berated herself for her lapse in judgment. 

However, Dark was prepared to cheat in this little contest, and so long as Light never found out everyone would walk away happy.

Dark had to admit that seeing the flash of golden light that indicated Light had found a supporter already worried her, so Dark picked a random human from the crowd and ported him to her room.

------

Joseph was highly uncomfortable. As if his painful shyness weren't enough, he had been trying to clean his neighbor's pool when he had suddenly found himself here, meaning he was standing around in swim trunks carrying a brush about as tall as he was. He looked like a pool boy!

Well, so long as a stare counted as a vote, he found himself staring at the dark-skinned, glowing beauty in front of him, more than happy about doing so.

Imagine his confusion at disappearing in a cloud of black smoke.

When it dissipated, he found himself standing in the palm of the other goddess- a terrifyingly cold woman, whose silver eyes reminded one of the full moon.

It was then that her breath washed over him, and Joseph found himself fighting a hard-on. 

------

Dark recognized this one, and had to suppress the urge to giggle. A mouth fetishist, specifically one who preferred halitosis. 

This was going to be easy.

"Hello, Joseph. I am Dark, the Goddess of Darkness. Rather simple to remember, if I do say so." Dark smiled a rather wide smile, exposing her teeth. "I see you brought a brush with you. That much is good- I had originally planned on purging my mouth with divine power, but having you clean it would really make my day."

Dark, unlike the other deities, did not emit light- rather, she absorbed it. This meant that she had a bit more trouble getting clean after an excursion to Earth, as she couldn't just burn off all the impurities. She had to go completely divine for all the Earthly scum to come off, and Dark hadn't done so yet. Dark fondly remembered that trip- bouncing between sites on a campground, getting free food and easy sex just by showing up.

Dark stopped that train of thought, and summoned a gritty substance onto the end of the oversized broom Joseph was carrying. With that, she popped him in and shut her lips.

------

Joseph could not believe what was going on. Just a few minutes ago, he had been cleaning a pool to show off for the widow who owned it. Now he was trapped in absolute darkness, swinging a pool brush around and scrubbing at the slippery surfaces that were, frankly, in every direction. 

Various scents mixed in the humid air- chili, carne asada, spicy sausage, chocolate, and cigarette smoke were most prevalent- and as his eyes adjusted to bring useless, his other senses began to compensate. The thickness of the air meant that Joseph could taste each of these things personally- it almost felt as if Dark had shoved her tongue down his throat. 

Everything was covered in the thick slime of Dark's saliva, both slippery and sticky. Sticky because it wrapped around Joseph's legs like quicksand, slippery because he could not seem to stop sliding around, constantly moving without being able to control the direction in which he moved.

Joseph fell face-down into a puddle of saliva, and judging by the weight on his back he was being pinned by Dark's muscular tongue. Just as he nearly accepted his fate, the massive muscle moved and pushed Joseph back to his feet.

------

Dark was lost in thought, tilting her head from side to side while she deliberated what exactly her position was.

As a goddess, Dark wasn't given a shred of respect. The other members of the pantheon mocked her, humans feared her, and she was lonely and miserable. Worse yet, she had a sister who she had to see nearly constantly that left her with the most terrible inferiority complex.

When she feigned mortality, however, Dark was happy. She was no longer considered distant and terrible- she was gothy and hot. Her shadowy abilities were no longer the stuff of nightmares- they were awesome and kinky. In fact, Dark had succeeded in taking every god and goddess in the heavens into bed with her while she was disguised as a mortal. In fact, because she didn't glow, Dark managed to blend in with mortals far easier than any of her brothers and sisters. 

Dark had decided- if things went as poorly as she expected, Dark would spend the next few centuries hiding amongst mortals. 

Humans weren't that bad. Just weirdly fearful. 

Suddenly, Dark stopped. Joseph had stopped moving around in her mouth, and she used her tongue to feel around for him. When it turned out he was under her tongue, she lifted him back to his feet.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "Lost in thought."

------

Joseph was surprised by the sudden wind that smacked him into one of Dark's massive incisors, and even more surprised that she apologized for nearly killing him.

Suddenly, Joseph realized what was going on. She knew that he enjoyed this. She was trying to get him on her side. She saved him because she cared about him.

With renewed vigor, Joseph slid around Dark's maw, scrubbing at every available surface. Even as the strong scent that permeated the air slowly faded, Joseph fell for the embodiment of darkness. "Thank you," he said into the blackness, hoping Dark would hear. "I love you, Dark."

------

A mild blush tinged Dark's cheeks. No one had ever told her that. She'd been called beautiful, but it was always in a way that made her certain that she was just the object of someone's lust.

As she felt her mouth was nearly clean, she pushed her tongue forward and up, catching Joseph between her lip and her teeth.

"You've done well. I suppose you can stay, provided you vote my way," Dark said, pretending she hadn't heard.

------

Joseph would not have had it any other way.

End Notes:

YAAAY!

If you can ID the person who requested this chapter, 10 points to you!

Next request, GO!

Light's Fury, and of Daniel by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

TEN FAILURES IN POSTING THIS CHAPTER, BECAUSE THE DAMNED SYSTEM AUTO-LOGGED ME OUT. MY GOD, I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE. 

That said, on with your regularly scheduled chapter. 

Just as Light finished with Sam, she noticed a curl of black smoke indicating that Dark had taken one of the humans to her side. The Goddess of Light panicked, and had her doppelganger take one of the ones that had been looking her way. 

------

Sergeant Daniel Knight calmly looked up at the white-robed goddess. The shadows that swirled around the other woman's body, coupled with her cold, haughty demeanor, could not mean anything positive. 

He refused to give his support in any matter to someone who lorded themselves over people so shamelessly, deity or not.

Idly, Daniel realized that he didn't know what argument he was settling. Neither goddess had exactly clarified the issue. Before he could get very far with this train of thought, however, he was blinded by a golden light, and found himself standing in the palm of the radiant beauty. 

"I am Light, Goddess of the same," she said, her voice as beautiful as the dawn. "Thank you for your support, Sergeant Knight."

"About that . . ." Daniel trailed off. 

------

Light internally flinched, and kept her tone appeasing. "Yes, what is it you wish to ask?"

"I'd like to know what argument it is I'm settling. If it's not too presumptuous to ask, ma'am," Daniel said calmly. 

Light laughed, glad the little one wasn't changing his mind already. " To be perfectly honest, I don't remember. However, I wish to get back on Dark's good side, and I'm willing to do anything."

"And why would you want to?" Daniel asked bluntly.

"E- excuse me?" Light asked, confused. 

"Why would you want to appease someone like that? She just seems like it might not be worth the effort to keep her happy, ma'am. " Daniel replied. 

"How dare you imply anything negative about Dark!" Light trembled with rage, and her face was absolutely flushed with divine power- Daniel had to avert his eyes to keep his eyes from igniting in their sockets. 

"Wha-" Daniel tried to regain control of the situation. 

"You humans are all the same. Dark pours her heart out caring for you insignificant fucking gnats, and you ungrateful whelps disrespect that love- that unadulterated love she doesn't even show me- and fear her!" Light exclaimed hotly. Twin suns raged in her eyes, which Daniel had to back away from to try not to be burned alive. "For some reason I don't understand, Dark lets what you mortal fucks think dictate her mood. If the other deities insult her, she plots her revenge and gets even, but when you tiny, pathetic ingrates treat her poorly, her absolutely beautiful smile crumbles immediately! And yet, every time you piss me off enough to warrant a planet-scorching inferno to drive you extinct-"

"WHAT?" Daniel exclaimed in shock.

"Dark pleads with me to stay my hand," Light finished. "One day, I will grow angry again, and Dark will be too busy crying her eyes out to protect you from me. One day, you humans will suddenly remember how to pray- and I will no longer care. One day," Light promised hatefully, "you will regret abusing my beloved sister's heart, you will pray for her aid, but she will not hear you- because she has never had to answer a prayer before. She doesn't know how. And you know what? I'm not going to teach her."

-------

Daniel was stunned, unable to believe he'd given his support to the Goddess of Light. "But-"

"BUT WHAT, IDIOT HUMAN?!" Light exclaimed, roaring with divine wrath. 

"If you're telling the truth," Daniel desperately continued, trying to save not only his own skin, but all of humanity's at this point, "then wouldn't killing us make Dark even angrier with you? Wouldn't it be preferable to get us to love Dark?"

Light's fury dissolved nearly instantly. "I- I hadn't thought of that . . ." Light narrowed her eyes. "However, this doesn't excuse all the damage your kind has already done." With that, she tipped her hand to the side, permitting gravity to take Daniel. 

He screamed his way through a fall of twelve-plus stories, and landed in a heap on the white marble floor. Everything hurt. "Eurgh . . ."

"You will make up for your selfish human ego first, before I even permit you to attempt to apologize to Dark," Light intoned from her new position on high. Daniel could no longer see her face- her foot, shining with sweat, impeded his view.

Suddenly reminded that there was another divine being that could save him, Daniel shut his eyes tight. Save me, Goddess of Darkness! I pray that you hear me- please stop your sister!

"Is that an attempt at prayer I hear?" Light laughed openly at this. "You don't listen, do you? Dark is only guaranteed to hear you on Earth's nighttime side. Even if she could, she'd get notified that someone was trying to reach her, but like I said, no one has ever taught her how to access them. It's like prayers are text messages, and she doesn't know how to open the message folder. As it is, I was able to interrupt it before Dark could even be notified."

Light's foot, glowing and hot, settled on Daniel's body. "So, as I was saying, I need to break your ego first," she said conversationally, as if Daniel wasn't struggling to take a breath underneath her foot. "Learn to worship before you are permitted to try to worship Dark. I want to feel your impudent tongue on my sole. When you prove to me that you can worship a goddess properly, you can attempt to make amends with my sister. I warn you now, if I see her cry, I will be angry. While Dark might show forgiveness for your species on the whole, on an individual basis I'm sure I can convince her of some bad apples."

Daniel threw himself into worshipping Light's massive foot. He retched at the taste of sweat, but continued out of concern for his own health. "Maybe this is why the myths about gods said that they were all assholes," he muttered between licks.

"Good start," Light praised sarcastically. 

------

Light smiled at being worshipped again. She had missed it. This immediately became a frown when she realized Dark had never felt this joy that was the birthright of deities. 

"Humans sicken me," she said angrily, putting her foot back in her sandal and re-tying the leather straps around her shapely calves.

Sighing again at the intoxicating feeling of being worshipped, Light pulled back her divine power to make it more comfortable under her feet. "Then again, they are so useful . . ."

End Notes:

Again, 10 points to whoever IDs the person who requested this chapter. 

Oh, and Carycomic- I don't do blank checks. You want another chapter, you send me a solid request. 

Dancing With Dark, and of Maria by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Ask and you shall receive- I got three requests within minutes of saying I had none.

Satisfied with Joseph's position in her mouth, Dark took the time to look through her doppelganger's perspective. She was greatly surprised to see that the crowd hadn't thinned much- perhaps Light was taking her time with selecting people. Finding a supporter of her own in the crowd, Dark decided that there was a human deserving of a reward.

------

Marie was, understandably, a little miffed. She had been attending a school dance, and it was just getting to the late afternoon where the slow songs would come on. Marie had learned to slow dance in both the guy's and girl's position, because she kinda just wanted to have a warm body to dance with. 

Being kinda geeky, and with fashion choices that leave you all alone, Marie knew exactly why she couldn't get a date. However, she had hoped that cleaning up her look would let her snipe a bored guy or curious girl away from whoever their date happened to be. 

As it was, she was dancing alone in an evening gown.

Now she was expected to make some kind of decision for two goddesses, and they hadn't bothered apologizing. However, there was one who had caught the bisexual junior's eye- the black-garbed goddess, whose body was shrouded in shadows. The calm, collected gaze of this titanic woman resembled twin moons, which pleased the selenophile greatly. 

Once she disappeared from the main room in a puff of black smoke, Marie found herself standing in the pale woman's palm.

"Hello, Marie. I am Dark, the Goddess of Darkness. Thank you for supporting me," the titan said, smiling brightly, yet not showing her teeth.

"H- how did you know my name?" Marie asked, confused.

Dark laughed at this, a musical sound not unlike the quiet babbling of a calm river. "I supervise Earth's nighttime side. Anything that happens at night, I see and hear."

"Anything?" Marie blushed, remembering all the particularly embarrassing things she did at night. "You- you're a pervert."

------

Dark laughed again. She liked Marie. This girl spent hours gazing at the moon, and was one of a few people Dark knew that had never been scared of her. "Yeah, a little bit. I watch most of the world's sex and masturbation. I should enjoy it by now, or I'd hate my job."

Marie giggled, and Dark was barely restraining herself from jumping for joy. "So, are you going to be doing anything to thank me?" she asked sultrily. 

"Well," Dark asked, smiling, "what would you want?"

------

Marie was flabbergasted. A goddess- THE Goddess, as far as Marie was concerned- was giving her a blank check to ask for anything she wanted. The gears in her head turned.

The secrets of the universe? No, it wasn't like she'd do anything with them.

Sex? Marie had to be honest with herself and realize she'd never be able to please the Goddess of Darkness. 

Power? Immortality? Money? No, no, no . . . Marie had simpler interests, and if she got something like that from Dark, she'd never feel accomplished. 

Marie realized exactly what it was she wanted.

"Can I dance with you?" She asked timidly. "I mean, a real dance. A waltz or something. It's not like I would've had the opportunity to show everyone I could waltz back home. No one likes me."

------

Fighting herself to keep from crying, Dark softly said, "I know exactly how that feels. Of course we can dance."

With that, Dark formed a duplicate of herself down on Marie's scale, robed in a black duplicate of Marie's cherry red evening gown. Dark manipulated her shadows carefully, creating a dim, nearly romantic atmosphere around her palm, where Marie and Mini-Dark stood. She set herself to humming classical music.

------

Marie found herself ogling the miniature double of the Goddess of Darkness. Here was a confident-looking woman, a mysterious beauty whose black makeup provided a stark contrast to her bright silver eyes, whose black dress hugged her in all the right places, and who stood proud on black pumps.

Marie uncomfortably noticed how she didn't really compare- she had been unable to wash all the blue dye out, leaving her with a mess of blue-blonde strings where hair should be. Her makeup hadn't been applied by a very steady hand, and it only made her look like a little girl pretending to be grown up. Lastly, even though it looked like Dark had specifically opted to wear a black equivalent to her own dress, Marie didn't fill hers out nearly as well as the goddess did. Everywhere Dark was sexy, Marie was awkward. 

"May I have this dance?" Mini-Dark said, offering her hand to Marie.

The sixteen-year-old girl nearly began hyperventilating. She did crazier shit like this in her dreams every night! Why couldn't she just accept the beautiful woman's hand in a dance? Oh, right- because there was a voice in her head that let her know that a woman this sexy was way out of Marie's league, let alone her knowledge that this was the avatar of a goddess.

"Y- y- yes," Marie stuttered, her heart trying to escape her chest through her mouth.

Without warning, Marie found herself face-to-bosom with a human-sized copy of the Goddess of Darkness, waltzing in the palm of the real thing. She found herself barely suppressing a moan and a heart attack when Dark's hand rather forcefully gripped her rear end. However, the slow pace of the dance eventually calmed Marie to a level where she was comfortable dancing with Dark. Marie was overcome with joy at how good it felt to finally have someone focused on her.

------

Dark let the piece she had been humming come to an end, as the poor girl dancing on her palm looked tired. As if to prove her conclusion, Marie yawned against mini-Dark's chest, snuggling in closer.

Mini-Dark looked down into Marie's eyes. "You are a fantastic dancer, young lady. Before I take you to bed, perhaps I might kiss you?"

Marie nodded in assent. "Of course you can . . . Ahn . . . kiss me. It'd be my first, so I wouldn't be all that good at it, but-"

Mini-Dark clamped her mouth over Marie's, snaking her tongue about to explore the girl's mouth. Once Marie began to slump to her knees, the Dark doppelganger released her. "I hope that I gave you a first kiss you won't soon forget."

Marie made happy noises, and yawned an affirmative. 

With that, Dark dismissed her duplicate, and created a comfortable place for Marie to sleep- the pendant of a necklace that dipped slightly into the goddess's pale cleavage.

"Good night, and sleep tight my beautiful little lady," Dark murmured.

End Notes:

Fluffy chapter. For the d'aaawww we're all holding on to.

Again, 10 points to whoever points to the request origin. 

Remember, if I go a week without any pending chapters, I end the story.

Light's Lust, and of Ophelia by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I'm wading through the new batch of requests, and I came across this one. Given the subject matter and characters at hand, I must warn you that this is a chapter deserving of the X rating. If you are not prepared to handle X-rated content, I must kindly ask that you go read a different chapter. There's a fluffy one that's just one chapter back, if you're interested. Now that my warning that will change exactly zero opinions is out of the way, on with the show. 

This is also the first continuation chapter, where an old friend will return. Don't worry, they don't detract from the experience of terrible things happening to someone who kinda deserves it.

Light lost herself so much in her enjoyment of being worshipped again that she temporarily forgot the argument. She decided to make up for lost time by cheating again. She picked someone with their back to her, and summoned them to her chamber.

Light was . . . intrigued by the result.

------

Ophelia was shell-shocked by the titan before her. Cold silver eyes gazing from past jet-black eyeliner that contrasted beautifully with snow-pale skin, and equally black hair and robes. This was truly a goddess Ophelia could appreciate. 

Ophelia was the self-described Queen Bitch of the Universe, the leader of her social circle, who occasionally spouted pseudo-feminist jargon in order to break down some of the hotheaded guys who went to her school. She hated just about everything and everyone, and felt that the sheep-lemmings that she was inevitably surrounded by were simply too stupid to appreciate her Gothic charms.

She treated the various guys she broke down like condoms- good for one fuck before tossing away. Although, occasionally, some proved to be good enough bootlickers to get a second or third round. That was neither here nor there, however, and was off-base with her current thoughts.

Yes, Ophelia was the Queen, but this . . . this woman was the Goddess from whom Ophelia derived her divine right to rule over the pathetic fucks she had to deal with. This goddess had given Ophelia the right to taunt the homosexuals that disgusted her into therapy, to break men, to grind anyone who got in her way under her combat boots, and to just have as much fun as humanly possible. Ophelia figuratively made sex toys out of people- the dark goddess before her could do it literally, a feat that Ophelia was admittedly jealous of. 

However, when Ophelia was assaulted by a golden light, damn-near blinding her, she found herself standing in the palm of the other goddess, the California surfer chick stereotype blown up to skyscraper proportions. 

"What the fuck kind of shady shit is this?" Ophelia spat bluntly. 

------

Light identified the young woman in her palm as a high school senior named Ophelia, an egomaniac who had yet to be put in her place as a pathetic human gnat.

However, Light's eyes noticed something far more important- this girl looked a considerable bit like a miniature Dark, which left Light questioning whether she now held her long-lost niece. Then the fact that the defiant natures lined up left the Goddess of Light with a serious aching in her loins.

Light's ego and libido did battle- on the one hand, no human was worthy of sex with her in her divine form; on the other, perhaps the insignificant Goth could provide a kind of sexual relief to Light, clearing her head to win this argument. Libido won with one simple argument- she had eaten humans like grapes before, so using one as a sex toy wasn't exactly breaking much new ground. 

"So," Light mumbled lustily, "the Queen finally meets the Goddess of Light. I hope you're prepared to pay your due."

With that, she snapped the fingers on her free hand, banishing her clothes to the far corners of the room.

------

Daniel groaned at flying into something at high speed, but decided to use the fact that he was no longer being oppressed beneath a sweaty foot to make his escape. His plan was to find Dark and pray that she showed mercy.

Not exactly his best plan, as it entailed being at the mercy of the literal embodiment of darkness, but it was the only one he had.

Daniel made his way across the plain of white leather, moving slowly so as not to cry out in pain and draw attention to himself. He flopped painfully onto the smooth marble floor, and continued. As he made his way out the door, he made his best guess as to the direction of Dark's room and crawled that way.

------

Ophelia shook like a leaf. "You can't be suggesting . . ." she mumbled as Light slowly lowered her down the massive pillar of deeply tanned skin that was her body.

Once she found herself face-to-entrance with Light's appropriately massive vagina, Ophelia went into full swing with the insults. "You're a god, aren't you? You can't seriously expect me to believe that people worshipped a lesbian freak!"

Light tutted from above, sounding nearly gleeful. "Now, usually I'd reserve myself for my divine brothers and sisters, and not deal with a mortal gnat like yourself. However, I do still have needs, and Dark is being such a tease. So, to use your own words, I'm in need of a useless fuck to fuck, and it might as well be you."

With no further fanfare, Ophelia was shoved roughly into Light, followed by a pair of fingers. Her screams were quickly drowned out by Light's rather loud demands to be pleased. 

------

Light could not deny enjoying this. One of those egotistical human dumbasses was now, intentionally or not, causing Light a good deal of sexual pleasure. 

The problem was that it wasn't enough to bring her over the edge.

"FINISH ME OFF, DAMNIT!" Light screamed down at the helpless girl in her vagina, struggling desperately to get that last bit of pleasure. "DO IT OR YOU DIE!

------

Ophelia sobbed in pain. She had been the single most powerful person she knew just this morning. Now she was drowning and being boiled alive inside a pussy that glowed like it was radioactive. Nothing stayed still long enough for her to grab onto, the walls would press into her with limb-snapping force every few seconds, and it just got hotter by the second. The girl just wanted to die at this point.

Her last wish was granted.

The heat reached levels Ophelia simply could not hold up against, and she was boiled alive like a lobster. However, the human body has considerably less structural integrity than the body of a lobster, and the marrow in Ophelia's bones exploded, damaging all of her organs and major muscle groups beyond repair. Eventually, she popped like popcorn, although she had long since died by that point. 

------

Light was considerably sexually frustrated. Not only had this not worked, it only made Light want to just admit to being wrong so that Dark would finally put an end to this deprivation campaign. 

Light growled angrily, not wanting all of her sense of self to evaporate in one day. She would endure!

------

Daniel was lost in a hallway the size of a small country, and it wasn't exactly going to be conducive to his search to ask another deity, as there was always the possibility that they'd hate humans as much as Light. 

Where there is a will, one can find a way.

End Notes:

GAH.

Okay, next chapter won't be anywhere near this bad, I promise. 

GAH.

10 points to whoever figures out either of the two people behind this chapter.

Dark's Thoughts, and of Billy by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

And now, after the single darkest chapter of "Light and Dark", this request takes me to what will probably be the fluffiest and happiest chapter in this series, because, well . . . very few people seem to like gentle content. It will not get as lighthearted as this chapter for a while. 

Oh, also, to preserve the surprise, I will do each request in the order it was received, meaning that occasionally we will have several chapters centered around one goddess without any breaks to the other. 'Cause that's the way I operate.

On with it!

Dark happily ran her hand over her new necklace, and formed a table of shadows. She removed Joseph calmly from her mouth, and gave him a light smile. "I apologize if my speaking made you uncomfortable. I'm going to leave you here, to better keep you safe."

Joseph shivered and nodded at Dark, who calmly snapped her fingers to summon another human from the crowd. 

------

Billy couldn't understand what was going on. He was scared, his parents were nowhere to be found, and he was surrounded by strangers. The eight-year-old fought with all his might not to cry.

This resolve crumbled as black smoke surrounded him, and he found himself in a room far darker than the one previous. At least in the other room, the people standing around him hadn't looked mean, but now . . . it was dark as night, and he was all alone.

Billy had been scared of the dark for years, his entire life even, but it had only gotten worse after his uncle died. The thought of just . . . disappearing in the middle of the night was too much for the young boy to handle.

Suddenly, he heard another voice. A grown-up voice. She was crying, too.

------

Dark never meant any harm. However, in her own room, with her putting less of a leash on her divine abilities, the Goddess of Darkness knew every thought that passed through this small boy's head. The utter fear of her was soul-crushing. All the esteem she had built up between her interactions with Joseph and Maria was smashed in a single instant. 

Dark retreated into herself, cutting off all of her divine power. The room grew uncomfortably bright, seeing as the heavens were her sister's domain, and Dark knew that too much of this would burn her up and destroy her.

At this point, Dark didn't care.

However, Dark had the presence of mind to gently set young Billy to the same table she had placed Joseph on, so that he wouldn't fall to the floor and die when she did.

------

Billy was confused. All of the darkness disappeared immediately, making the room so bright it almost seemed as if his brother was flashing the high beams from everywhere at once.

Suddenly, a man wearing swim trunks rushed at him. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Billy, scared, cringed and curled into a ball. "I didn't do this, I don't even know where I am!"

The man almost looked like he might hit Billy, but seemed to think better of it. "I love Dark. What did you do to make her cry?"

"Her?" Billy asked, bewildered. He then remembered the crying he had heard while the room was still dark, and looked over at where the sound was coming from. He saw the same, gigantic woman who had talked earlier- black hair, pale skin, a long black dress, looked almost like a girl version of Dracula. Now, though, she didn't look powerful or in charge. She was crying on her knees, and smoke was curling off of her like she was on fire. "I didn't do anything!"

"Bull . . . pucky." The man took a breath, trying to keep from getting angry- something Billy appreciated. "Maybe it was something you thought. She IS Darkness. If she thought you were scared of her, she might have just given up trying. That's why everything is so bright. If she's not using her powers, it would be like this all the time. No shade, not even a shadow. Just extremely bright light everywhere, forever."

Billy thought about it, growing increasingly horrified by the thought. Especially when he tried to close his eyes and the light didn't go away. "How do we get her to make it dark again?" Billy asked fearfully. 

The man shrugged. "We need to get her to feel good enough about herself that she wants to do her job again. Think about it: how would you feel if everyone was scared of you? If people cried or screamed when all you wanted was to do the only thing you know how to do?"

Billy was shocked, but slowly nodded. "I have an idea."

------

Dark could feel the lovely robes of shadow she had made for herself curl away, could feel her skin starting to burn. She knew from experience that the only way to kill a deity was for them to want to fade away. At Light's orders, Dark herself had done it to Magia. It was only fitting that the Goddess of Darkness herself would be the second of the gods to die.

"Hey!" A voice cried. "Listen to me!"

Dark lifted her head to the source of the sound, the boy from earlier. She knew that, at this point, the shadows that made up her body had to be gone to a point that her visage was probably as hideous as humanity expected her to be.

"Look," the boy said, trembling, "I know that you're sad, and scared, and that no one tries to be your friend. But the dark is scary at first, and no one really thinks about all the good things you do."

"Like what?" Dark spat, her voice filled with self-loathing and all-consuming malice. She herself had forgotten how she justified her existence to herself. Dark couldn't believe she had been so blind. Everyone hated her, even her own sister. Dark had no reason to exist.

"Like shadows!" Billy exclaimed happily, catching Dark off-guard, allowing some of the world's darkness to return- after all, she was no longer consciously restraining her power. "Shadow puppets are a fun game to play when it's cold and rainy outside, and I sometimes have fun racing with my shadow after school," he continued. 

"That's pointless," Dark said gloomily, still loaded with self-loathing. "So long as you run towards the sun, you are guaranteed to win, and should you run against the sun, you are guaranteed to lose."

"And what about the shade?" Billy continued, ignoring her response. "On hot days when you don't wanna do anything, you can just lie down in the shade!"

"I enable laziness, big whoop," Dark grumbled in reply, although she found it touching that this kid was going out of his way for her.

"And you couldn't watch movies if the theater wasn't dark," Billy added, getting into the swing of things. 

Dark smiled lightly at that one. "I guess that's true," she muttered.

"And if it didn't get dark at night, no one would sleep and everyone would be mad at each other," Billy finished, looking satisfied with himself. 

"Last but not least, you know that I love you, Dark," Joseph added on, for that extra push.

Dark finally smiled, displaying a thin crescent of white teeth, and the room grew dark. She re-formed her robe of shadows, and walked over to the dangerously frail-looking table of shadows she had made earlier, and lifted Billy and Joseph from it. "Thank you," she whispered, clutching the two of them to her chest. One of Joseph's thoughts flitted into her head, and she laughed. "You're such a perv, Joseph."

End Notes:

Did I lie? A little bit. However, the fluff exists.

10 points to whoever points out the requester. 

Oh, also, I really apologize for the delay, but my cheap Internet kinda crapped on me. That's what happens when you work for beans.

Dark's Secrets, and of Annie by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I had the day off. Might as well toss you guys a bone and update twice within less than 24 hours.

This request was tricky, because I had to justify one tag in particular that was requested. So I figured I would just go for it, fuck the consequences. 

Annie definitely preferred the pale-skinned goddess, for more reasons than one- but the biggest and most obvious reason for her choice would have had to have been that the glowing goddess rubbed her the wrong way. Something about her bright smile had unnerved Annie, especially considering that she was supposed to be having an argument with the other deity. 

Curls of black smoke swirled around Annie, and she found herself standing in a different, darker room, in the palm of the pale goddess.

"Ah, Annie," she said cheerily, "I'm glad you voted for me, so I'd like to pay you back somehow."

------

Dark relished in this- she knew exactly what the redhead wanted, and was prepared to offer it.

"I'm sorry," Annie replied, "but you know my name, and you haven't told me yours yet."

Dark lowered Annie to the floor, still enjoying herself. "I am Dark, the Goddess of Darkness, Shadow given form, et cetera. You have a bit of a preference for power to be yours, a task surprisingly easy to accomplish with my abilities."

"Your abilities?" Annie responded, mildly confused.

"My abilities," Dark parroted, smirking at the relatively tiny woman and summoning a human-sized duplicate of herself delivering the same expression. 

------

Daniel dragged himself down the hall, mysteriously able to avoid any of the other goddesses, and looked in awe at the sight before him. Where before he had seen a terrifying being of selfish motivations, but now Daniel had to admit that Dark was looking every bit her divine image at the moment, bearing a smile that, while playful, harbored no actual ill will.

Daniel would have smacked himself for his presumptuousness if he could, because he had fallen hard for the Goddess of Darkness despite the myriad of potential problems this could generate. His calm sense of responsibility nearly evaporated with the simple belief that this nightmare could at last be over.

Dark! Dark! I pray that you hear me, and accept my apologies! 

------

Annie watched a momentary flicker of confusion cross Dark's face, but it was over before she could comment. Besides, it wasn't every day one got to play around with a body double of a God on human scale. Before she could enjoy this, however, curls of shadow swirled around her body, and eventually entered through her mouth. 

In a word, she felt bigger.

The miniature Dark seemed to slowly dwindle in size, and the real thing no longer was so massive as to be intimidating. 

Once she regained the ability to speak, Annie laughed. "I feel . . . awesome. You can grow people?"

Dark, now standing eye-to-eye with the redhead, shrugged. "Only one at a time, because it takes a good amount of my power to make a human as strong as a deity- in fact, if I were to try to make you any bigger than me, I might not have enough concentration left to maintain my clothing- but, yes, I can."

Annie grinned wickedly. "And you left me a human-sized version of you to play with?" She began realizing what the plan was. "You shouldn't have."

Without warning, Annie lifted her bare foot over the mini-Dark and knocked her over. "Whoops," she grinned, clearly enjoying her divine stature.

Dark slowly got Annie to sit down, to which the redhead wondered what the point of growing her was if she'd be stuck seated. That was, until the mini-Dark rushed over to give Annie's foot a solid rub.

------

Dark admitted that, sometimes, it felt fantastic to be the one working for someone else's pleasure, just as much as simply being pleased. While Annie had yet to question why she could so much as feel the human-sized Dark doppelganger's ministrations at her size, the truth of the matter was that Dark was simply using the power that was maintaining Annie's temporarily godlike stature to simply set off the nerve endings that were relevant. If she had wanted to, Dark could have just instantly overloaded the nerve endings in a more pleasurable body part, but she knew that, to Annie, the feeling of being dominant in the situation was what made the pleasure worthwhile. 

In fact, even though the redhead had been thoroughly enjoying an impossibly good foot massage, Annie still felt the need to slowly lower her foot over mini-Dark's body, pinning the far smaller being as a show of her power. Dark put a dedicated part of her mind into ensuring that Annie felt a tickle of mini-Dark's struggles to lift the soft weight. Dark also thoroughly enjoyed the part of her mind that was currently controlling said helpless double, as Annie did have considerably nice feet- the girl apparently took some effort to maintain them.

So, in the end, Dark was one happy goddess, although the little twinge in the back of her head was starting to annoy her.

------

Daniel was exasperated and so very tired. He had crawled for miles across marble with most of his body beaten and broken, and none of his attempts at prayer had accomplished anything. 

He made his way over to Dark's foot and laid a single kiss on it before blacking out.

------

Dark gasped, cutting off her focus to keeping Annie huge. The redhead dwindled back down to human size, her foot still resting on mini-Dark's face.

She didn't know what that had been, but she wanted more of it, and soon.

End Notes:

So very tired . . .

 

10 Points, yadda.

Reversal of Fortune, and of Miranda by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I'm really sorry about the delay. A friend of mine offered me cash to test something for him (something I liked so much I really wanna write some fanfic, but I have enough respect for him to wait till his game releases), and well, as I said before, I work for beans. I'm that one girl who you can probably get to go on jackass if I got paid $50.

But I digress.

There's a lot going on in this chapter, and I'm proud to call it my longest single chapter in this series. Might even be my longest on the site, I dunno. To steal a catchphrase, on with the show!

Dark jolted upright, a tingle racing up her leg, up her spine, all the way to her mind. This was something new, something completely foreign to Dark- yet so primal in its way that Dark had a feeling that, whatever she was feeling, she was supposed to be having it.

That raised an uncomfortable question in the corner of Dark's mind: Why had something this pleasurable been kept from her? With what remained of her reason, Dark knew she had to suppress her enjoyment of this, as she was savvy enough to realize that something this powerful could easily overwhelm even a deity, especially if they had never experienced it before- Aqua had, originally at least, believed that human drugs would be harmless to gods such as herself, and yet now Aqua was a raging drunk.

However, a new portion of Dark's mind was dominating her thoughts. It became clear instantly that bringing back the generally benevolent and reasonable Dark would take a lot of effort, starting with whatever it took to separate Dark from her new drug- worship.

------

Daniel lavished kisses on Dark's toes, in a combination of attempts to get into her good books; once for a way to return home, once to express the deep attraction that Daniel had towards the Goddess of Darkness. 

From high above, Dark's voice cooed in satisfaction for what Daniel was accomplishing, and Daniel refused to allow the small distraction of someone running towards him at maximum speed to interrupt his dedication to the Goddess 

Suddenly, a puff of black smoke crawled towards Daniel, and the person who had arrived in said puff of smoke suddenly pulled Daniel from his efforts. 

Before Daniel could protest, the new arrival took his place before Dark's feet, and reverently kissed the pale flesh.

------

This had quickly become Miranda's type of day.

One moment, she had been stuck as the unfortunate teacher for a room of rowdy kids that asked more questions about her tattoos than the intended lesson plan. The next, Miranda had been whisked away to a place between two women as tall as skyscrapers who needed an argument settled.

Now, this may or may not have been obvious to outsiders (Miranda was never really sure), but Miranda was intensely submissive, and spent many a night looking for a woman to dominate her. The short ravenette had found a few that caught her eye and were to her liking, but in the end of it all it was always just play. Miranda was deadly serious about her desire to serve for the rest of her life, but there was no Dom she had ever met that was willing to keep up the power discrepancy for long.

While Miranda had admittedly originally wanted to be made to serve the dark-skinned, radiant blonde goddess, she had to admit that being made into the servant of a woman who was essentially an idealized version of herself was a delicious sort of irony that she appreciated. 

The moment the option became available, Miranda immediately walked up to the Goddess's foot and, finding a servant there who really knew nothing about foot worship, she tossed him out of the way to show him how it was done.

Miranda threw herself liberally into her task, kissing not merely with her lips, but actively licking and rubbing the foot that was so much greater than Miranda's being. She could very nearly see herself simply living to serve it for the remainder of her otherwise wasted life. Miranda was a toy, an insect where this shadowy goddess was concerned, and the twentysomething reveled in it. If only things were to escalate . . . Miranda damn-near came at the thought. 

------

In the tiny, ignored fragment of Dark's consciousness that wasn't being consumed by the euphoria of experiencing worship for the first time, Dark remembered something Magia had told her.

"As deities, it is our responsibility to continue on, so that the planet that is our only way to leave the prison Light has created for us, however temporarily, is safe. Regardless of the species that crawl across its surface, we must ensure that the planet itself survives, so life has a way to find. However, a rare species is intelligent enough to recognize us for what we are, and show us worship. This is . . . I'm tempted to refer to it as a drug of the highest caliber. If someone who knows what we are physically pleases us, we are overtaken by joy, and then some beings try to take advantage of our divine power in this state. At that point, we stop being goddesses and start being djinn. Not literally, of course, but you understand my meaning."

Dark was fully aware of the intense pleasure her sister had referred to long ago, but at this point was no longer concerned with divine propriety. She was going to have more of this, damn the consequences. 

"I am DARK! GODDESS OF DARKNESS!" She roared, feeling the power of that statement for the first time in her life. "AS A GODDESS, I DEMAND TO BE WORSHIPPED!"

------

"Fuuuuuuuuu-" Daniel trailed off. 

------

"Whazzat? Wha'happen?" Marie was stirred awake by the noise, which seemed distant due to the nature of her new location. 

------

"That's not exactly my thing," Annie replied cautiously, still enjoying the miniature Dark's attentions to the sole of her foot.

------

"What's going on?" Billy asked, frightened and confused.

"I have no idea," Joseph answered honestly, reasonably terrified by this quite sudden change in Dark's disposition. 

------

"Gladly, my Goddess Dark," Miranda answered happily, intensifying her attempt at pleasing the deity before her. 

The man that Miranda had shoved aside quickly began crawling away, and Miranda smirked, thinking that he was simply jealous that she had come in and pleased Dark so effectively. 

What Miranda could not know, however, was that Dark's hand reached down behind her, and gripped her between two fingers.

"Miranda . . ." Dark said slowly, having to catch her breath.

"Yes, my Goddess?" Miranda chirped.

From somewhere in the distance, she was pretty sure she heard some rather cross words, spouted with no regard to proper English grammar. Miranda should have been used to this by now, as an elementary school teacher, but it still irked her- one of many reasons her colleagues would often list as to why Miranda should not be a teacher.

"You have brought me great . . ." Dark trailed off for a second, losing herself in a thoughtless half-grin before regaining her composure "pleasure," she finished, giggling. "It is only right that I return the favor."

"What ever do you mean?" Miranda was confused by this series of events. Did the Goddess not know that what she had been doing thus far was near perfect, except for the fact that she hadn't been made to feel anything yet herself. 

The Goddess merely pressed Miranda to her breast, hard, which left Miranda in a delirious haze. Her masochism, lesbianism, and desire to please were all being satisfied simultaneously, and she loved it. "Now isn't that better?" Dark teased.

Miranda struggled against the fleshy pillow just beyond the shadow robe- at first as play to please Dark, but it quickly descended into very real struggles for air, which magnified Miranda's pleasure, making her orgasm hard, fast, and repeatedly. 

Once allowed to breathe, Miranda threw herself around Dark's long, pale index finger, showering it with kisses. "Thank you, my Goddess. I am not worthy of thine kindness."

------

Dark was completely overwhelmed, a monster for pleasure. With the last bit of presence of mind she possessed, she put up a barrier to keep Joseph from getting any more jealous than he already was and Billy from being traumatized. She knew that Daniel was vaguely safe, and that Annie was clear on the other side of the room. Marie couldn't break out of the pendant if she wanted to, and Dark would willingly have to dismiss that. While she no longer had control of herself, Dark bade a silent apology to Miranda, as she was fully aware of what her body was about to do.

With that, Dark let the pleasure take control. 

-Later-

Dark's presence of mind returned, and she quickly did a head count. Obviously, she had done something that required use of her shadow abilities, because Annie was notably no longer in possession of a worshipful mini-Dark. Daniel was on the floor, shocked about  . . . something, it was unclear what he had seen as his mind was too much a jumble to read clearly. Joseph and Billy were safe behind their barrier, Marie was asking what had happened from her position in the pendant  (which Dark was startled to note was not around her neck, but halfway inside her pussy- thank the stars that Marie could not see out, or she'd be having a heart attack by now), so they were safe . . . It was Miranda that bothered Dark. She hated the thought that she might have killed someone. 

Imagine her relief when she read Miranda's mind, currently dreaming. But that begged the question of where she was- for about a minute. A twitching tickle from Dark's behind informed her of Miranda's exact location- inside her bowel, albeit not far from the exit.

Dark sighed in relief.

End Notes:

I will steal ALL THE CATCHPHRASES! 

Seriously, though, I enjoyed this chapter. I think that giving myself time to think was probably the best idea.

Again, 10 points if you think you can name the requester.

Reflection of Light, and of Jonny by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

Because I need to give "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly" a break, and because I still have slotted requests, I'm updating here.

Besides, something good is coming.

Oh, also, after Chapter 11 goes up, I will no longer be accepting new requests. Mostly because I have been given a very good reason to get this story to its end as quickly as possible, but I still want to give everyone a chance to get their stuff in.

My personal stuff out of the way, there's a chapter to be had!

Light simply could not believe what she had been forced to undergo. "Lick faster," she muttered to the one remaining human gnat in her chambers. Ophelia she had killed, she knew that much, but the other . . . where had he gone? 

Suddenly, Light realized she only had one human in her chambers, and Dark had at least 3. She was going to lose.

Unwilling to accept that, she snapped her fingers and summoned a random human to herself. 

------

Jonny couldn't believe his luck. There, not too far ahead of him, was Maddie, blown up to absurd proportions. 

Yeah, this massive woman's eyes were golden where Maddie's were hazel, but that didn't really detract from the fantasy. If anything, it just made her into the divine equivalent of kind, upbeat Maddie. 

A benevolent goddess, in other words.

Jonny allowed the golden light to take him, and he found himself standing in the titanic palm of the very same goddess he had earlier beheld.

"I am Light, Goddess of Light," she smiled, displaying teeth that glowed white.

Jonny kowtowed to Light, willingly accepting his place as her newest priest. 

------

Light could not help but smile at Jonny. Just because she shared a passing physical resemblance to a girl he knew, the little man was happily giving himself to her- and she was still so highly aroused . . .

This could work.

"Jonny," she said, trying to conceal her intentions toward the speck of a being in her divine hand, "perhaps you would enjoy intimately knowing a divine being. So," she said, depositing him on the ground, "get to know me."

At his eager climbing of her divine body, Light grinned. She began to smile more as he slowly kissed his way up through the more powerful being's long robes. 

------

Planting a kiss upon Light's flesh every time he found a hand- or foothold, Jonny slowly made a vertical climb up Light's body, which had the warmth and brightness of a summer's day. It took a considerable bit of self-control not to attempt to get sexual with Light as he passed her large, inviting-looking vaginal opening, especially considering how long his crush on Maddie had been running without reciprocation, but he persevered.

After what felt like an eternity, Jonny reached Light's breasts, and attempted to pass between them- and was sandwiched in the middle for his efforts. 

He struggled against the oppressively heavy yet comfortingly soft flesh, and could not help but appreciate the fact that the light that Light radiated constantly when it became clear that she didn't intend to set him free.

It was then that Light released Jonny, allowing him to look into her eyes. "I can't hold back any longer," she whispered, returning him under her robes, shoving Jonny bodily into her divine maidenhood. 

------

Light had never expected the insignificant human to try to worship her from inside her body, and she loved it.

"Yes," she whispered, "do it. GET ME OFF, YOU INSIGNIFICANT WORM!"

The pleasure in her body once again escalated, reaching a fever pitch, but, just as last time, she could not get the final push she needed, from either Jonny's attempts to please her or from her own hands.

"ARGH! I've had it!" She removed Jonny from herself, giving him a once-over. "Give me ONE GOOD REASON TO let you live!"

------

Jonny sputtered at this. He had broken and then lost an arm while serving her, had done everything in his power to show Maddie how he felt-

That was it.

He had been thinking of Maddie, not of the goddess before him. A potentially wrathful goddess who was more than prepared to kill him. 

"I have no excuse," he said, lowering his head. "Kill me if it pleases you, Light."

------

Light was extremely confused. Someone who wanted her to kill them? Well, she wasn't about to acquiesce to a human's desires. Rather than kill, she would inflict pain.

Lots and lots of pain. 

End Notes:

I'm really sorry, requester, but I'm currently half-conscious. 

10 points to anyone who guesses the requester's username. 

The points would matter, if anyone went for them.

Dark's Power, and of Alexis by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I've come back to finish this, as "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly" is over.

Let it be known that I am no longer accepting requests, as I have a brand-new project waiting in the wings. It will be part of the "Silent Dance" universe, just like this story and PCKR, so there's no real need to worry.

Dark had started bringing everything back to a semblance of the way they had been prior to Miranda arriving. She dissolved the barrier she had put up, hung Marie from her neck once more (soothing the teenager that everything was alright, and providing the promise that she'd visit her on Earth someday), and had found that Annie and Miranda fit well together. She left the tomboyish redhead and tattooed ravenette to each other, almost sad that they lived hundreds of miles away and would not be able to meet up quickly. 

With that done, she looked down at the broken man before her. Daniel Knight. Had he come from Light's room?

Dark smiled- she had obtained an advantage. With that, she summoned another human to her to press said advantage.

---------

Alexis was simply overwhelmed. 

Beautiful, titanic goddesses on either side of her, the mere presence of their feet more than enough to excite the young woman. But which one to support? The glowing dark-skinned blonde? The eerily pale ravenette with an aura of shadow? Alexis couldn't decide! 

So, she let the goddesses decide, themselves- and she willingly accepted the curl of black smoke that took her to wherever it was that the dark Goddess was keeping her supporters.

Surely enough, she found herself standing in the goddess's palm. Two silver eyes, shining with the enigmatic beauty of the moon, regarded Alexis with a light variety of joy. "I am Dark, Goddess of Darkness. I am the embodiment of shadows, and heir apparent to the magic left within the world. To thank you for your support, Alexis, I will give you any one thing you desire."

Alexis's mind whirled. She had one wish . . . any one wish . . . and here she was only wanting an experience she had fantasized about for a long time- a chance to explore the inside of an ass millions of times her size. "Is there the chance that you could get bigger . . . or make me smaller . . . to take a trip in your backdoor cave?" Alexis blushed at her choice in euphemism. 

Dark's eyes narrowed in thought. "I wouldn't be able to stay much larger for very long . . . and shrinking you would be very uncomfortable, and leave you as little more than impulses . . ."

"Then shrink me!" Alexis yelled happily. "I'm already kinda impulsive, and I'm fine with being a little uncomfortable."

---------

Dark raised an eyebrow. Yes, she knew what Alexis wanted, yes she hadn't really needed to ask, but she still didn't understand it. This girl honestly wanted to be made the size of a flea and explore Dark's already comparatively colossal rectum.

Dark sighed, realizing that she still didn't fully get humanity, and set some of her shadows to the task. "Stand on my fingertip and be ready."

Alexis gleefully ran to the end of Dark's index finger and tried her best to balance on the curved surface as Dark's shadows crept up her legs.

---------

Black smoke made its way up Alexis's body, tickling her on its way up. Then it got into her mouth, and everything started spinning. Her stomach hurt, her joints put up a revolt of stiff pain, and nothing was clear.

What felt like an hour later, Alexis knelt, coughing, on Dark's fingertip, and looked out over everything in awe. She was on the ridge of Dark's fingerprint, looking down into a rather deep ditch. Upon looking up, Alexis saw Dark's massive silver eye, looking more like the moon now than it had prior, and she fought the urge to howl. Dark's pale features remained utterly perfect at this scale, and it grew even clearer that Dark was a being to be worshipped.

"I'm going to put you in," Dark said, even her calmest whisper louder than the roar of a jet engine, causing Alexis to tumble into one of the deep crevasses between the ridges of her fingerprints. "Get off once you've gotten inside, because I do not really enjoy the feeling of my own finger inside me."

With that, Alexis was lowered past the breathtaking views of Dark's fantastically large body. Alexis leapt with excitement as the shadow robe dissolved, exposing breasts larger than any mountain, a flat stomach that could accommodate a continent, hips so wide they were beyond description . . .

And then she was before Dark's utterly titanic ass. Each cheek was more than large enough to crush billions of people Alexis's size all on its lonesome, and Alexis was going to enter the mind-bogglingly deep crack, which concealed an anus that was equally as insane in its size. 

A shiver of arousal passed down Alexis's spine.

Suddenly, she found herself pinned against the large ridge, the g-forces of Dark merely moving her finger towards the dark crevasse more than the now puny young woman could possibly handle.

Everything was then too dark to see, but Alexis shivered at the scent. The excrement of a Goddess was quite the fetish fuel.

The finger moved deeper and deeper, and came to a stop so sudden that Alexis was thrown free, and she ran forward into the sightless abyss before her.

She was home.

---------

Dark removed her finger from her insides, shuddering a bit in discomfort. It wasn't that she was a stranger to objects being crammed up her ass- she'd been having sex with humans, male and female, for thousands of years- she didn't like her fingers or any other part of her to be inside that particular part of anyone's body.

She re-conjured her robe of shadows and sighed. Hopefully she wouldn't have to do anything more she was uncomfortable with. 

End Notes:

Same deal as usual- guess the requester, get 10 points.

Person with the most points at the end of this story gets a cameo in my next one.

Review!

Dark, Aqua, and of Leonardo by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This is literally the only requested chapter that required me to introduce a different member of the pantheon than just Light and Dark. This particular reviewer was . . . a bit picky.

Oh, and due to a rather ironic twist, it seems that this story will have the exact same number of chapters as "Poor Communication Kills Repeatedly", my other recent project. Huh.

Dark was still rather uncomfortable with the fact that there was a human being deep within the absolute filthiest part of her body. However, she had an argument to settle, and selected another human from the crowd.

---------

Leonardo looked between the two goddesses shyly, unable to make up his mind over who he'd be supporting. 

Of course, there was another thought rolling around in his head- the concept of one of these massive women showering, and using him as a loofah. He had fantasized about it for the longest time, and now a primal part of him saw only that there was an opportunity to satisfy said fantasy. 

Before he was ready, a curl of black smoke wrapped itself around Leonardo's body, and when he could see again he was in the palm of the darker goddess- her pale skin formed a platform for him to stand on, and her silver eyes regarded him with an openness that helped the young man grow comfortable. 

"Hello, Leonardo. I am Dark, the Goddess of Darkness."

---------

Dark looked down at Leonardo in her palm curiously. His thoughts were definitely interesting, and though Dark would have preferred to make this young man happier personally, she really had no time- she had to win this argument, if only to get back to banging Light senseless. 

"If I were to give you to one of my sisters to be used to help clean her body, would you vote for me in the end of this?"

Leonardo nodded quickly. "Y- yes . . . Yes! Absolutely, Dark!"

"Good." With that, Dark sent Leonardo to Aqua's room in a puff of black smoke, attaching a note for Aqua to understand the situation.

---------

Leonardo found himself standing in a small, pearlescent half-dish affixed to a wall of coarse stone. There was a cord tied around him, bearing a note in some language the albino didn't understand in the slightest.

As he tried to understand what message he'd been sent with, a third titanic woman arrived.

Her olive skin was suffused with a light blue glow, and her sea-green eyes were downcast, as if she didn't trust herself to make the next step unless she directly saw the ground ahead of her. Long, thick hair of a greenish-brown that resembled seaweed swayed with every step. A short robe composed of scales that shimmered with every color of the rainbow made one more likely to notice the long, toned legs that suggested she used them often- a swimmer, given the general oceanic theme of the room and the girl herself. 

Then, Leonardo's nose was assaulted with the smells of brine and low tide, and the titan groaned. "Fuck me, this hangover is painful," she complained. "I feel so sick . . . but I can't go divine with good booze in my system. Waste of alcohol." She stumbled forward, looking less and less like a goddess by the moment. She just looked like an oversized, seriously hungover party girl. "I should at least take a shower . . ."

Leonardo stood ramrod straight. Dark had sent him to her sister, who she probably knew would be showering soon. He had to look presentable. 

---------

Aqua struggled to stay on her feet. Yes, technically, if she exercised her divine power, her hangover would be gone instantaneously, but that grew extremely difficult the worse her headache was- and she'd been on Earth last night and had probably drained a keg or two personally. The Goddess of Water felt as if her skull would break open and create a new sea.

She looked into her room's personal shower, and noticed something there, marked with a tag so black her eyes didn't fully comprehend what they saw.

Dark had given her a present. She stumbled faster, trying to see what her kinky sister had given her this time. Imagine her disappointment when it was merely a human, a mortal bound in one of Dark's gift tags.

She read the tag and grinned.

Aqua,

Your shower pouf is completely dead, and scrubbing it over your body would make you dirtier than you already are. So, for now, use this mortal. I'm sure that, given the right motivation, he can help massage your troubles away.

Dark

"I'm Aqua, Goddess of Water in all its forms," she recited, slurring a little. "And you have the privilege of being my loofah today." Aqua hoped that this one would worship her- the feeling was absolutely orgasmic, and would definitely dissolve the head and body aches of a hangover. 

That out of the way, she gave a little ice to freeze his throat- she didn't want to hear the human speak and aggravate her headache. Human in hand, she cut off the tag and stepped into her shower, banishing her robe to her bed in a spray of bubbles. She then covered her skin-cleansing human in soap, and used a pinch of divine power to start a flow of hot water.

She stepped into the flow she'd created, closing her eyes in bliss and working up a lather on the human in her hand.

---------

Leonardo was admittedly unsettled by how quickly Aqua had decided to rob him of the ability to speak, but it was immediately forgotten as hot water cascaded down Aqua's beautiful body. Steam diffused her blue glow further, making her body shimmer in blue light. Thin rivulets of hot water cascaded down the goddess's body, glowing from her hair that looked more than a little like seaweed, down past her beautiful, full face, over her decidedly ample chest, past her flat stomach, and further until Leonardo could no longer see where they ended.

Leonardo's sightseeing was interrupted by Aqua rubbing her hands together very quickly over his pale form, working up a thick lather of soap Leonardo quickly began to choke on.

"Start at the top," Aqua murmured, scrubbing Leonardo into her scalp before transitioning down the back of her neck. The young man was consistently being made to smell the strong oceanic odors, gagging all the while, his hands scrabbling about in an attempt to put up some variety of resistance. 

As he reached her shoulders and upper back, he began to grow used to the more negative aspects of his situation, which allowed him to better appreciate the positives. He quickly grew joyful as the disgusting oceanic smells were replaced with better ones- sea breezes, seafood, and mineral water. He was full-on aroused as Aqua moved him to the front of her body, allowing him to scrub her chest, daring enough to begin to lick the skin.

Seeing as Aqua didn't stop him, he grew bolder as he traveled about her body, licking and rubbing his way past her stomach and lower back, adding kisses as she maneuvered him over her smooth, soft ass and thighs, and growing frustrated at his inability to satisfy himself by the time she began scrubbing her feet free of debris.

At the end of it, he realized there was one place Aqua had yet to use him to clean- her divine vagina.

---------

Aqua's hangover was completely gone by the time she had rubbed this mortal between her ass cheeks, and so his worship of her flesh only left Aqua increasingly aroused. Technically, she could test the limits of her divine power to feel nothing, and be done with it, but something within her screamed to at least use this puny mortal on the OUTSIDE of her body. 

So, hesitantly, she took the human pouf and scrubbed at the outside of her entrance. 

Her nerve endings danced in ecstasy, and she began to scrub harder to achieve the release she desired . . .

There it was.

Aqua, the Goddess of Water, collapsed to her knees in her shower, her temporary human pouf struggling to stay free of the endless abyss of the drain.

She smirked- she'd have to pay Dark back later for this one.

End Notes:

We're nearing the end . . .

10 points, yadda.

At Dark's Feet, and of Jonathan by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I've tried to submit this chapter multiple times, so I really apologize at any drops in quality. I retyped this, and might have dropped a word here and there.

 

Dark almost felt sorry for Leonardo. Aqua had the rather nasty habit of pushing everything to its absolute limit- her alcohol tolerance rarely went more than a month without being tested, her worshippers had often been forced into absurdly overcomplicated rituals, and her shower pouf had been worn down to a string held together with soap and old body flith. However, Dark had other problems. 

She counted the humans in her quarters: Joseph and Billy on the table she'd created, Marie in her cleavage in a shadow pendant, Miranda and Annie pleasing one another in the corner, Daniel recovering from whatever Light had done to him, and Leonardo spending quality time with her Water Goddess sister. That made seven. Hadn't there been 18 when they started? All the excitement had left her confused. 

If she remembered correctly, she was at just less than halfway to winning this argument. She had to get up to nine, minimum. 

With that thought, she snapped her fingers, summoning another human into her room.

---------

Jonathan looked around, realizing that there were four people left, and he was the only guy among them. Two girls were clutching one another fearfully, a redhead and a girl who he hazarded a guess at being of African descent. The third was tall, and vaguely androgynous- and she looked between the goddesses, a massive smile on her face. 

Jonathan had to figure out which goddesses these were- maybe, he thought, soothing his fears, if he figured out who they were, he might be able to really solve whatever this was and avoid being hurt.

The one who had stomped her foot earlier really unsettled Jonathan, if only because of her wide grin. Her radiant skin, once you looked past her golden glow, was a deep brown the color of good chocolate. Her long blonde hair was mildly unkempt, radiating outward like sunbeams. However, the look in her golden eyes was filled with a mirth Jonathan recognized- one that came with someone enjoying messing with you. 

The other was no less threatening- her deathly pale skin and raven hair resembled a vampire stereotype, and Jonathan was unsettled to note that curls of what resembled black smoke swirled around her body at odd intervals. What made her the lesser of two evils at the moment was her thoughtful frown, which helped call attention to gleaming silver eyes that didn't hold a hint of malice.

Jonathan wracked his brain, trying to figure out whether he'd seen these goddesses in Greek mythology before. He was drawing an absolute blank. That wasn't good.

So, it was almost a good thing that, before his mind could stew over it more, he was enveloped in the same midnight-black smoke that the pale Goddess was shrouded in. When it cleared, he was in the titan's palm.

"I am Dark," she said softly, the very edges of her lips curled in a light, vaguely pleased smile, "the Goddess of Darkness. Be it the shadows external, or the personalized darkness provided by your eyelids, I occupy every piece of the world's darkness."

Well, that explained why Jonathan had never heard of her before. She was a member of a much more powerful pantheon. "Hi," he waved shyly. "I'm-"

"Jonathan, yes," Dark finished for him. "Remember, I am darkness. You've said your own name at night before, hence how I know it."

Jonathan looked down at the far drop from Dark's palm, and noted vaguely human shapes scattered about the room, decorated in the same black as Dark's hair and clothing. "So . . . now what?" He asked. "Are you going to tell me what you and the other Goddess were arguing about?"

Dark laughed, a sound both intensely foreign and comfortingly familiar. "You aren't the first to ask. Would you be opposed if I told you that I don't remember? However, this must be settled so that Light will talk to me again." She smiled at Jonathan, which marked the first time Jonathan felt entirely comfortable around a goddess. "No, I've brought you here to consider a reward for your support. And I think I have come up with one."

Jonathan was pleasantly surprised. "Reward? You don't have to-"

---------

Dark grinned wider, lowering Jonathan to the floor between her sandaled feet. "Oh, but I should. And some of your . . . prior adventures have given me an idea as to what that reward should be."

Jonathan sounded confused, and slightly afraid. "Wha- what are you talking about? What's your idea?"

Dark felt good enough about herself that her shadowy essence spilled forth, making the very air around her dark as night. "Well, you do have a particular . . . shall I call it an appreciation for women's feet?" With that, she allowed her shadow sandals to dissipate into nothingness, exposing her beautiful, pale feet.

Jonathan looked conflicted- one leg desperately backpedaling, the other advancing towards her relatively narrow toes. Of course, this only led to him falling on his face. Ad he pushed himself up, he shakily spoke up to Dark. "Th- that's alright, really- I have someone else who's already . . . uh . . ."

"Catering to your appreciation?" Dark asked, her eyebrow arched at her attempt at humor. "Don't worry, I know all about that, and I will be having some cross words with her later. That is, if she is who I think she is." Dark had a lingering theory that Nature was playing with Jonathan, given her habit of shapeshifting to seduce and confuse mortals, but she had no real proof.

"R- really?" Jonathan asked, hesitant to trust Dark. Dark didn't blame him, given what he'd been through, but she needed him to trust her if he was going to actually enjoy his reward.

"Really," Dark replied with a sigh. "I won't cause you any harm. I love humans, really- why else would I accompany you, from before birth to beyond the grave?"

---------

Jonathan considered this. This was a completely different situation- Dark wasn't forcing anything, she apparently didn't have a malicious bone in her body, and seemed to have a legitimate interest in making him happy. 

Still, though, she was the Goddess- the embodiment of- DARKNESS. Every shady deal, every midnight murder, all the horrible atrocities committed at night, had been done under her supervision. Who really knew what she considered "harm" to be? How could Jonathan be sure she was even mildly trustworthy? 

Partially as a show of good faith, partially because he feared what Dark might do if he refused, Jonathan shakily nodded his head. "Al- alright. Let's do this."

Suddenly, Dark was seated, in a high-backed throne made of swirling shadow, with high, narrow legs, leaving Dark's bare feet hanging in midair, nearly glowing due to how pale they were. "Do as you please. Take care, though- I may not be able to resist playing a little," she finished mischievously. 

Jonathan hesitantly approached Dark's feet, and reached a hand outward. The skin was smooth and soft- divine, some might say. He looked up at her face, and she was studying him. "Go on," she said. "I don't bite."

With increasing comfort, he put his hands to exploring the massive foot before him, exploring every bit of the plush flesh. Dark laughed again. "After all this, you're only using your hands? Some appreciation this is," she said sarcastically, spurring him forward.

---------

Dark knew this type- hesitant, uncomfortable with their own true happiness. They existed, from time to time, and often pretended they were happy and content with their lives, with a slight yearning for more. A yearning they never acted upon, out of some internal fear they'd lose what they had already attained. While these people were rather fun when they were younger, being easy to tease and quick to fluster, as they grew older they only became miserable, and lost their personality. 

Dark had to help guide Jonathan to become a better person, by showing him that risks were okay to take. While, yes, there was someone else working on that issue, they were going about it all wrong.

Also, once spurred to action, his actions against her foot, while not quite worship, were absolutely fantastic. Dark cooed mildly in pleasure, allowing herself this wonderful moment. Sensitive nerve endings in her human form's foot fired off, bringing Dark to a high she'd only experienced once, earlier today. However, rather than the instant rush Miranda had provided, Jonathan was slowly building a crescendo, his rubbing eventually being added to with reverent kisses, which slowly increased in frequency. 

Dark let a dreamy smile overtake her face and, eyes half-lidded with literally divine ecstasy, decided to give little Jonathan another, more literal push.

----------

Jonathan found himself on the floor, Dark's massive, pale foot becoming his sky, surrounding him with darkness. If Jonathan had been fully aware of his surroundings, he might have appreciated the irony. 

However, Dark had pressed him just . . . so . . . and he found himself completely in enjoyment of his position beneath the Goddess of Darkness. He had finally found a benevolent goddess, one of whom worship would not be a constant chore.

However, as time went by, even in his state, he grew tired. Dark removed her foot, and he found himself on a pillar of the shadow material that Dark's throne and clothing were composed of. 

Dark gave Jonathan a smile, and with her pale lips it truly resembled the crescent moon. "Oh, Jonathan. I had meant to reward you, and I rewarded myself instead. I hope you will forgive me."

Jonathan shook his head, taken by the enjoyment of the moment. "Nothing to forgive," he sighed happily.

End Notes:

I wish this chapter was better, but the site and my bad Internet screwing with me really ruined my creative mojo.

10 points to whoever can ID the requester, as per usual. 

Light at the Coda, and of Felicia and Lori by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

I had thought about delaying this, because I'm no good at smut and need to get better at writing it.

I had thought about delaying this, because it wasn't requested in the (rather simple) way I requested. 

Then I figured I'd write it as soon as possible, my best revenge being a bad chapter. Now, that's not to say that I will be intentionally making this chapter bad; just be aware that (as the chapters with Ophelia and Miranda showed) I don't do the sexy stuff well. At all.

Having preemptively apologized, I must charge forward and continue on, to steal a catchphrase. 

Light gnashed her teeth, enjoying the rather subtle torment of firing off beams of painfully bright light where Dark would normally provide reprieve, leaving the presumptuous human in her palm writhing in pain.

Then, it came to her that this was wasting time- she had an argument to win against Dark, and only had two humans with her. 

How many had they started with? Nine? With two dead, that made seven . . . which meant that Light merely needed two more humans to win. Given that a pair of them were clutching one another closely, Light didn't have to think hard as to how to win easily.

---------

Felicia clutched Lori close. Her best friend had always been there, through thick and thin, and while the Latina knew on some level that the redhead was simply not big enough to protect her from either of the titanic women, it certainly couldn't hurt.

One of them was smiling, in that way that told you that they were thinking about the best way to fuck you over- Felicia knew, because she'd smiled the exact same way over and over throughout her high school career. 

The other had this very serious, absolutely terrifying expression of deep thought. Felicia had watched those documentaries on school shootings, and those kids all seemed to look the same way.

And then there was the fact that they were both completely, utterly gigantic, meaning that even if she fought back with all her might, she'd be unable to resist anything these two did to her. And she was expected to CHOOSE?

The thought made her sick.

Then again, she didn't need the thought, as she was surrounded with a bright golden light. Suddenly, she and Lori were reminded of just how small they were, as they stood in the blonde's palm.

"Aren't you two just adorable?" The supersized woman asked, smiling that terrifying smile. "Felicia, Lori, my name is Light. I am the Goddess of Light. And, as a goddess, my orders are absolute."

Felicia felt Lori shiver against her, and mirrored the sentiment. Everything about this was utterly terrifying.

"And, Lori, I order you to eat out your little friend, here," Light said, grinning. 

---------

Lori's jaw dropped. In the span of about four seconds, this had gone from complete nightmare to wet dream.

The bisexual redhead had often fantasized about her best friend- because, seriously, if you didn't, you just didn't like girls- but had known, deep down, that Felicia was dyed-in-the-wool, ruler straight, and homophobic besides. Lori stole glances from time to time, that she couldn't help, but had always accepted that a date with Felicia was out of the question, let alone sex. The closest Lori would ever get to sleeping with Felicia would be literally sleeping with her.

And yet, here was an opportunity, literal divine intervention from the Goddess of Light, providing an open door. Lori had decided she would figure out exactly how to pray to this Goddess later, and maybe build a shrine.

However, with a glance at Felicia, Lori's heart plummeted. She wasn't gladly going through with it, or even sadly acquiescing in a way that Lori could salvage as doing it out of fear. She trembled with rage. 

"What the fuck is your problem? Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Felicia asked angrily.

"I am Light, Goddess of Light, and the being that will end your life and leave you to Judgement should you disobey," Light replied, displaying that she was also the Goddess of "do not fuck with me" stares.

With a glance and a blast of searing hot light, Felicia and Lori were now nude. Lori silently applauded Felicia's boyfriend- where Felicia claimed disappointment that he could last only a minute with her, Lori was now able to see that that was quite the accomplishment. Trying desperately not to eye Felicia like a piece of meat, Lori quietly said, "Maybe we should just do as she says. I kinda don't want to die today."

Felicia turned to her, rage slowly melting into sympathy. She quickly looked back up at Light. "If you weren't holding my friend hostage, this would still be going. But, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if Lori got hurt, so . . ." She laid back in Light's hand, tears slowly welling up in her eyes. "Go on, Lori," she said, her voice a breaking whisper.

The mood was now thoroughly killed. Lori couldn't enjoy this- she felt like she'd be raping Felicia, not pleasing her. However, there was no turning back now. She lowered her face between her mocha-colored friend's thighs, taking in the view of the expertly maintained pussy before her- not a single hair in sight. Lori was admittedly turned on, but it only made her feel worse.

Without further fanfare, she extended her tongue, enjoying the girl's taste more than she felt she should have.

---------

Light had no intention of killing these girls. As long as they lived, Light would win, four to three. But she couldn't tell them that. Rather, she would let them believe their death was imminent, make them fuck.

In fact, these two girls would be Light's way of keeping herself in the mood for when Dark inevitably lost at this point. The pale Lori would get her pathetic tongue to please the darker Felicia, just as pale Dark would have her face pleasing Light's dark-skinned body.

While Lori resembled Judgement more than Dark, Light made do with what she had. Had Ophelia survived her journey into Light's sexual orifice, she'd be the one bringing Felicia to climax, and the idea of getting two homophobic girls to sexually pleasure one another was a rush of power to Light's head, she had to make do with what she had.

But what she would not abide by was this . . . travesty.

Lori was unexpectedly sloppy in her ministrations, leaving Felicia crying increasingly loudly in self-pitying despair. Rather than the fantastic show Light had expected to see, she got a scene that was utterly pathetic, that would not turn anyone on.

Light groaned, and banished her clothing away again, taking advantage of her divine abilities to recline to a position halfway between sitting up and lying down in midair. "No, you idiot girls, it's like this." With that, she lifted Lori to place her on her already-erect nipple, and took the crying Felicia into her hand. She used three fingers to hold the girl, legs spread as wide as her ligaments would permit without tearing, upside down in front of her face. 

Light's massive tongue snaked its way free of Light's mouth, and gave the human a lick from her face to her groin, and the crying increased in intensity. Until, that is, Light did it again, and again, and again . . .

---------

Felicia's head was spinning, and not merely from being high up and upside down, a combination of two of her worst fears.

She was being raped by a tongue. A fucking tongue, which was several times the length of her entire body. And the worst part was that her traitorous body was enjoying it. 

At least when Lori had been doing it, it was her best friend's tongue which, while inexperienced, had a reason to be pleasant- Felicia had always wanted to exercise more power over the beautiful redhead, who never had to go to much effort to attract guys, yet would only date if Felicia herself was currently dating someone better looking.

Felicia had cried because a friend that loyal had been forced to do something disgusting just to stay alive. Felicia had to admit that she enjoyed the feeling of Lori's long tongue playing with her insides, but would never do so out loud. After all this was over, she'd demand Lori strike it from the record. This day never happened. Thus Felicia said, thus it would be. 

This, however, with a dripping wall of muscle eagerly setting every part of Felicia's body aflame with pleasure, was sick and wrong. It was rape, pure and simple, yet the girl's body did not care. All it felt was a tongue that was warm, wet, and talented, somehow playing with all of her at once, extending along her face, over her breasts, across her stomach, over her legs, inside her pussy, and all the way around the back to squeeze her ass a bit, as well.

Felicia couldn't help it, moaning and writhing in helpless, self-hating abandon. She wondered what the redhead thought of her at this point. 

---------

Lori subconsciously ground herself into the massive nipple she was sitting on, watching the events above her head with a strange mixture of love and hate, lust and fear.

Felicia, a girl she truly, legitimately loved, was moaning in pleasure. 

Light was raping the girl she loved, as evidenced by the fact that, between moans and gasps, sobs and pleas to stop escaped Felicia's mouth.

Every second of this was a turn-on for the redhead, and her masturbation only increased in tempo.

Felicia was barely outside Light's terrifyingly large maw, and Lori feared that the Goddess would pull her in and eat her alive at any moment. 

Amidst a flurry of begging and sobbing, Felicia came, far above her, the sound of which spurred Lori's orgasm immediately. The redhead looked down at her own body, and at the nipple she'd fucked herself with, in disgust. She'd gotten off to the sound and sight of Felicia being raped.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" she whispered, looking at her cum-soaked thighs in disgust.

She externalized this anger, directing it at Light- she couldn't stand the pressure of self-hatred, and punched wildly at the dark flesh upon which she lay. 

---------

Light grinned. A tickle of pleasure had begun in her right nipple, and she wouldn't have it stay localized there for long.

End Notes:

I took a smut request and made it thinky. Huzzah?

10 points, yadda.

The Crowd Removed, and of Abigail by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This chapter was requested by me. Ergo, I think it's borderline impossible for me to fuck it up.

Dark placed Jonathan on the same table as Joseph and Billy, satisfied with herself. There were nine total humans on her side now- three on a table, two in the corner, one on the floor, one around her neck, one currently enjoying Aqua's company, and one deep inside her rectum, that Dark was using her divine power to prevent from being digested.

Dark realized that a tie would only extend the argument- she had to win. She needed ten of eighteen. Good thing there was one human left in the hall.

Dark snapped her fingers.

---------

Abigail had been fearful of the situation at first. She was somewhere completely unfamiliar, surrounded by strangers, with two utterly titanic women flanking her.

However, as time passed, the gleeful lesbian looked between the dual goddesses with increasing arousal. With no girlfriend at home, no money to have Internet with which to watch porn, and zero luck with one-night stands, Abigail was an absurdly sexually frustrated young woman. These were goddesses- ideals of female beauty made manifest. The math does itself. 

As her gaze shifted back and forth, she found the decision increasingly more difficult to make.

On the one hand, she essentially had what she was hoping fulfilled most of the lesbian vampire tropes- skin paler than any living person could achieve, hair so dark it didn't even shimmer, a flowing black robe that sensually hugged the elegant curves it covered, classical black sandals that hugged the titan's calves in a disturbingly alluring way, lips locked in an aloof frown, and eyes that gleamed a definitively lunar silver. Abigail could only let her imagination run free from her in imagining what a dark goddess such as this would do with a suitably worshipful lesbian. 

On the other hand, there was the ultimate culmination of the California girl- a deep tan betraying tons of time spent in sunlight, hair a radiant gold that nearly suggested it WAS sunlight, a white silk robe that clung gorgeously to the ample body beneath, white leather sandals that were the perfect counterpart to the black ones the other wore (which did the same things to Abigail), a smile betraying a mischievous thought or ten, and eyes that perfectly encapsulated why people love gold. Abigail, for her part, hoped beyond hope that this radiant beauty also had the stereotypical Cali girl sex drive.

Abigail could not for the life of her make up her mind- which was why she gladly accepted it being made up for her, as shadowy smoke curled its way around the young woman, dissipating only when she was standing in the shadow goddess's pale palm. 

"I an Dark," she said confidently, "Goddess of Darkness, and embodiment of shadows."

"A- Abigail. My name's Abigail," she said, a stammering mess at being so close to the sexy titan. 

"I know," Dark said, her lips curling into a smirk that sent yet another wave of arousal through Abigail's body. "I know all that happens in darkness. I also know what you're thinking right now."

"I- I- I- I-" Abigail locked into a stutter, dropping to her knees and kowtowing to Dark.

"I'm not angry," Dark drawled seductively. "I am truly glad you appreciate my beauty so much . . . and I agree with you wholeheartedly regarding my sister."

Abigail gulped, still unwilling to face Dark- the blush on her face was slowly spreading all over her body, and she didn't trust herself to speak like a human being instead of a broken record. 

"In fact, that's why you're here," Dark continued. "Light has been avoiding contact with me, and I've been lusting for her just as you are for me. If I win this little argument, there is a good chance that I will be able to get exactly what I want."

Abigail whimpered at the thought of the sister goddesses fucking, and there was no recapturing her imagination now- that thing was gone and was never coming back. 

Dark was nearly pretending she didn't know of Abigail's problem, but even in her state she could hear a teasing lilt in the goddess's voice. "So, I think I'll give you something you want in return for your vote-"

"Done!" Abigail yelled, running full-tilt from Dark's palm and leaping down, taking advantage of her local long-jump record to make the jump into Dark's cleavage. However, she didn't make it all the way to the area flush with Dark's chest where the pendant lay, instead slipping through the soft, pale titflesh almost immediately. 

---------

Dark had to admit that she hadn't expected this. Abigail was sliding between her breasts and, due to Dark lacking a bra, there was nothing stopping her fall from continuing. 

As Abigail fell, Dark was slowly overwhelmed by the desperate lesbian kissing and licking her skin like mad, and Abigail herself had begun to grind herself against Dark's body in an attempt to satisfy her own sexual frustration. 

Dark barely realized that there was nothing to prevent Abigail from dying on impact with the floor, so she quickly conjured herself a pair of panties from her shadows and held them open in front.

Dark realized far too late what this would mean, and found her divine consciousness being overpowered once again by the rush of power that being worshipped provided, this time being accompanied by actual physical sexual stimulation as Abigail continued her mad quest to run her tongue into uselessness licking Dark's body.

The Shadow Goddess simply lost control. She allowed the waistband of her shadowy undergarments to snap shut, entombing Abigail in her divine vagina. 

---------

Abigail writhed about, finding that Dark's insides somehow managed to be constantly tight around her body- erotic, yes, but it came with the unfortunate drawback that Abigail simply could not move her arms from their position locked above her head.

The young woman thrashed viciously, trying to do anything in her power- anything at all- that might set her arms free. However, every time she obtained the slightest bit of wiggle room, the muscles around her guided her body deeper and deeper into Dark's anatomy. In addition, it started becoming rather difficult to breathe, as a thick fluid began flowing all over Abigail's body- one her nose, at least, recognized as sex.

Abigail was finding that a wet dream minus certain elements could quickly become a nightmare, as she was without air, room to move, or even a way to satisfy herself. What made it even worse was that she could hear Dark panting in pleasure above her, a sound that only further sexually frustrated her.

---------

Dark was in bliss.

Thanks to a bet she had won with Nature, her pussy was guaranteed to always be tight- something that came in handy when you slept around with humans as often as Dark did. As such, Abigail was guaranteed to always be in contact with her inner walls, which drove the deity to higher and higher pinnacles of raw pleasure. More and more divine energy poured forth, surrounding Dark in a maelstrom of shadow that prevented light, sound, and even solid objects from reaching Dark now. All that mattered was Dark and the squirming, worshipful human making her insides sing.

However, Dark had a quiet, absolutely tiny voice in the back of her mind: "What about Abigail's pleasure? What about Abigail's reward? You're never this selfish!"

She connected herself to Abigail's mind, and gave the girl her ultimate reward- a mini-Dark to help her finally release.

Dark's mind was in two places simultaneously- aggressively fucking Abigail into submission, and clenching her inner muscles with reckless abandon to achieve maximum release from herself and Abigail moving about inside her. 

Mini-Dark heard Abigail's orgasmic scream, which drove the actual, original Dark to hers. However, one last directive remained from Dark's compassionate side:

"Abigail must survive."

---------

Abigail's head was swimming. It was dark as night, she was all wet, and she smelled like cum. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together- she had passed out masturbating in the shower, and the lights had gone out somehow. Had she paid her electric bill? She couldn't remember. 

She heard a voice: "Was it good for you?" The voice asked this with more than a hint of mischief.

A female voice.

Abigail smelled like sex.

The lesbian leapt for joy, but kept her voice as calm as she could. "It was fucking fantastic!"

"I should hope so," the voice said. "I have a reputation to uphold, after all. There is no one- man, woman, god, or goddess- I have been unable to satisfy."

"God? Goddess?" Abigail was confused. Then it all returned to her- being taken into the hall with Light and Dark, jumping into Dark's cleavage, sliding down her body, pleasing the Goddess from the inside, having a mini-Dark please her . . . "Holy shit."

"Do I have your vote?" Dark asked softly. 

"Yeah," Abigail laughed. "Give Light your all."

End Notes:

Alright, previous requesters- the creative minds who got me to write everyone from Sam in Chapter 2 to Felicia and Lori in Chapter 14- I have a surprise for you. 

You're all allowed your shot to reappear, with the notable exception of Ophelia.

You want your character to wish Light or Dark luck? One last bit of fetishtastic goodness before my surprise in the finale? Maybe a conversation with someone else on your Goddess's side? Make that request in the next day. I will not upload tomorrow, to give time for these repeat requesrs. Email me as soon as possible if you want your character to get more than a passing mention.

See you guys . . . then. (To steal a catchphrase)

An Argument Resolved: The Grand Finale by Silent-One
Author's Notes:

This is the very last chapter of "Light and Dark". This is not to say the Goddesses won't reappear beyond this point, but the argument is over.

Time for some plot threads to be tied, some sex to be had, and a story to be resolved. 

Light grinned, satisfied with herself.

"I've won, haven't I?" Light asked softly. "There were seven of you, and I have four." She looked nearly giddy.

"I won! I WON!" Light laughed like mad. "Dark lost, which means I am finally getting to release!" She held the spent Felicia to her face. "Four centuries," she breathed, getting the tiny dark-skinned girl to flinch at her mouth's approach. "It's been four centuries since I got to cum. Can your puny mortal mind even understand how long that is? How . . . frustrated one might get, unable to get the release they need?" Light sighed. "No, it can't. I'll spare you the trouble of hurting your little brain."

Jonny, still mostly blind from the repeated blasts of bright light he had had to endure, nodded in Light's general direction. "That'd have to be hard. Go on, go get Dark. Screw her sideways."

Lori nodded her agreement, having been shifted to Light's other nipple since Felicia had stopped being responsive. Even Sam, from his highly comfortable spot beneath Light's foot, placed a rather forceful kiss on the flesh pinning him to the leather, as if to confirm his assent.

Suitably confident, Light dispelled her duplicate, and brought her humans with her back to the hall.

---------

Jonathan and Miranda had agreed to each massage one of Dark's pale feet (the latter only after Annie's sexual stamina had finally given out). While Miranda felt it best to do her work pinned firmly beneath the foot flesh, pledging the rest of her life in worship, Jonathan sat calmly between Dark's toes, putting his body into rubbing the flesh while his mind was engaged in a conversation with the deity.

"So, how many of you are there?" Jonathan asked, having heard about Aqua from one of Dark's other supporters.

"Nine, in total," Dark sighed, feeling Joseph's attentions to the back of her neck starting to wane. "There were ten, but Magia is . . . gone. Myself, Light, Aqua, Judgement, Nature, Zephyr, Youth, Innovation, and Moderation are what remains." Hearing Jonathan's silent cue to continue, she wiggled her toes in his face, indicating that he should move on to the next one.

"Aqua rules all water, from the vast oceans to your tears, in all three of water's forms. And, that superstition among sailors that there must always be untouched alcohol on board comes from the fact that Aqua has saved doomed ships if they could give her a good buzz. Cursed alcoholic," Dark finished with a mutter.

"You probably know Judgement more as Wrath," Dark continued. "She is judge and jury in the afterlife for you humans- as such, all your moral standards are irrelevant, because unless they match up with Judgement's, you'll be condemned to the worst possible tortures her twisted mind can conceive. However, she does stick by her principles, and those who manage to meet her standards are given lavish rewards to enjoy, or are given another shot at life. So you know, Judgement hates parting with souls she's already collected, but will do so if Light or I intervenes, or if she loses a bet. She's been cheated out if collecting certain souls over and over again, simply due to chance and the quick thinking to make a bet."

Dark sighed, as if she didn't like this particular sibling. "Nature is responsible for every animal, plant, fungus, and bacterium you could ever study. While, yes, natural selection can run its course without Nature's direct input, there are situations where she gave . . . guidance. I am responsible for wolves," Dark said proudly, "because Nature owed me a favor. What makes it so she and I don't see eye-to-eye, however, is her crushes. She'll find some human attractive, then ask around until she finds out exactly what they like, before using her impressively honed shapeshifting abilities to make them fall in love with her in return- and she has shown no honor code as to what happens when she gets over her crush."

Dark cooed, as Jonathan and Miranda had each managed to find sensitive areas on her feet. "Then we have Zephyr. God of Wind, single biggest ego in relation to what he does. He pushes air around. I could do his job, no problem. But no, I'm stuck making shadows that scare everyone." Joseph went to comment from behind Dark's head, but she silenced him before he could speak with a quick finger. "I know you love me, but I scared you at first. Call me anything but stupid."

"Youth," Dark continued slowly, "is something else entirely. I can't remember which gender Youth is, because of how often the little one shifts between the two- and, before you ask, I can use a male form, but I prefer not to. I scare people enough already," Dark added, cutting off Jonathan's question before he could ask it. "Youth is the Defender of Children, Creator and Preserver of Innocence, and so on. If it were up to Youth, humanity would be nothing but children."

"Lastly, we have Innovation and Moderation, two gods that are rarely seen separate," Dark continued. "Innovation is humanity's muse- every talented artist, every skilled musician, every genius inventor was simply favored by Innovation. Moderation, on the other hand, is the domestic type. He wants compromise, calm families, and medium everything. I must admit that I know very little about them, although there was that one time that they forced themselves upon me when I was in my mortal disguise. That was a nightmare," Dark half-giggled.

Just as Dark finished recounting the other deities, Miranda's words from beneath the Shadow Goddess's foot became clear enough to understand. 

"I will worship you for as long as I live," Miranda panted, having worn herself down by trying to hold up a foot that weighed more than she did. "I thank you for this opportunity, my Goddess Dark. You've given me everything I could ever ask for, and should you need a priestess I will take up the job within moments."

Dark, for her part, said nothing, but mildly twisted her foot to one side, turning Miranda's worshipful speech into a series of unintelligible grunts and moans. 

It was at that moment that Aqua walked in, Leonardo in hand. "This one is fantastic- what are you doing?"

Dark smiled at her sister, and Aqua visibly melted a bit. "Waiting for you, dear sister. I made an agreement with Light, and I believe I might have won. However, to do so, I'd need him back, at least temporarily."

"On top of that whole 'whoever can hold out longer tops for the next millennium' thing you have going on? I don't envy either of you, you incestuous freaks," Aqua laughed.

"May I remind you that not only have we both slept with you- at your urging- but you also bore Zephyr's child at one point, so your insult rights regarding incest have been revoked," Dark replied. However, as the gears in her head turned further, something clicked. "Is that what the argument had been about?" Dark laughed, relief spreading through her features.

"You honestly didn't remember?" Aqua giggled lightly, as if she was laughing simply because Dark was.

"I'd been so busy . . . it just slipped my mind what we'd been arguing about, only that it meant we couldn't sleep together," Dark replied, still smiling. 

Most people in the room began laughing, with the notable exceptions of Annie (who'd been just barely woken by the noise) and Billy (who didn't get the joke).

"Go get her," Joseph encouraged from behind Dark's head. "You've earned it. And, since you won, you'd better be taking the lead," he added, half-joking.

Dark got up, and looked around at the fantastic people she'd had the pleasure of speaking with. "Anyone have anything to add?" Dark asked, her fingers together.

"One last thing, ma'am," Daniel said, surprisingly calmly for a man with a broken leg. "I feel I should apologize for my snap judgement of you. I went first to Light, because I had assumed you were untrustworthy and haughty. I've been proven wrong, of course."

Dark's smile grew softer. "No need to apologize, Sergeant. I've been feared and hated for about as long as I can remember. So long as you've learned that I'm a Goddess worth praying to every now and again, I'm fine. After all, that is the only way I know that someone out there wants my help, and cares about my opinion. Worship if you wish, give sacrifices if you think I deserve them, but at the very least pray to me every month or so." She closed her eyes and grinned, finally giving an honest, toothy smile. "I think I've earned that much."

With that, Dark snapped her fingers, causing her shadowy duplicate to go up in a puff of black smoke, and bringing herself and her humans to the hall.

---------

Light counted her own humans- Sam, Jonny, Felicia, and Lori. Four.

She then counted Dark's humans- Joseph, Marie (who was currently begging to return to her pendant, as she didn't want to go back home), Billy  (who hid his face behind Joseph's leg, frightened of Light), Daniel (who was trying to awkwardly balance on a crutch of shadow), Annie, Miranda (who Light was startled to note seemed legitimately reverent), Alexis (who literally smelled like shit), Jonathan, Leonardo (who, like Marie, was begging to not be sent home), and Abigail (who was also begging to stay). Ten.

Dark had ten humans willingly supporting her. Light burned with anger and shame. This was it- Dark had won, and Light was going to spend another four centuries sexually frustrated. The radiant Goddess nearly began to cry.

Suddenly, a voice spoke up- Leonardo. "It's alright, Light," he said, surprising everyone in the room. "I'm sure Dark being on top isn't so bad."

Light froze. Had he said Dark being on top? Did that mean . . . She struggled to remember what had been said. It all clicked into place- the winner of this little argument would be the dominant partner for the next millennium. 

Light had been guaranteed one thousand years of fantastic sex either way, although now she had to do whatever Dark asked. Light cried tears of joy, and fell to her knees- she was fully prepared to beg.

"Can my punishment start immediately, Goddess of Shadows?" Light asked, trying to sound like a sniveling human.

In reply, Dark snapped her fingers, returning the humans to Earth. 

---------

Sam bolted upright. "What a dream," he murmured- until he realized he really was covered in sweat, that most definitely wasn't his. "What a night," he amended.

---------

Joseph found himself standing back in front of the widow that he lived next door to. She commented on how good he looked, but it was just disappointing after a daydream like the one he had had.

"Do I smell cologne on you? Oh, Joseph!" She cried.

Joseph smelled himself, confused.

Carne asada. Chili. Chocolate. Cigarette smoke. 

Dark.

---------

Daniel immediately fell to the ground, his leg crumpling underneath him. A light flicked on.

"Sergeant Knight? Sarge, you okay?" A voice asked.

"I'm alright," Daniel reassured. "Just get me a splint."

---------

Marie found herself back at the dance. 

After a daydream like that, she felt far more confident, and simply yanked on the arm of a girl she spied by the punch bowl, taking her into a waltz.

At the end of the night, she noticed a card stuck to the back of her dress-

Here's the phone number I usually use when I'm on Earth. Call me sometime. -Dark

Marie committed that phone number to memory, and made sure to call it daily.

---------

Billy sat up in bed. The room was dark, but that didn't scare him.

It comforted him.

Dark was here with him, watching him and keeping him safe, just like Mom and Dad.

Billy went back to bed happily.

---------

Annie found herself standing in front of her bedroom mirror. 

"I shouldn't daydream like that," she muttered. "Now I need to change."

When she took a step, however, her foot made the carpet squish slightly. Miranda's saliva still graced her sole.

Annie immediately abandoned her plans for the day, looking up the ravenette on her laptop. 

---------

Miranda found herself standing back in front of a crowd of rowdy nine-year-olds and sighed. Maybe she wasn't cut out for this teaching thing. She got so bored she had had anextremely wet daydream in front of her class. 

She could even still taste the distinctive flavor of foot sweat.

Daydream or not, Miranda decided, it couldn't hurt to pray to the Goddess of Darkness, anyway. Maybe ask her where Annie lived.

Miranda planned to do just that . . . after she got her students to settle down and actually read.

---------

Jonny found himself back home, staring at the ceiling. 

He had been waiting for the right moment to call Maddie.

Perhaps . . . every moment was the right moment. 

His daydream about the Goddess of Light in the back of his mind, he began dialing. 

---------

Alexis was, unfortunately, at work when she realized she stank of shit.

She was excused to go home, and considered everything that had happened in her daydream. 

It was impossible, unbelievable . . . and yet, why could she still smell the evidence?

At a red light, Alexis put her hands together and closed her eyes. "Thank you, Goddess of Darkness, for the honor of a moment up your ass,"

She opened her eyes before the light turned green.

---------

Jonathan was used to supernatural events by now.

He sat up, considering what he had learned from Dark.

And what Dark meant for his future. 

---------

Leonardo found himself back on Aqua's soap dish.

Tied to him was a note from Dark, this time in English. 

"Thanks!"

---------

Felicia and Lori found themselves in Felicia's bedroom, looking at one another awkwardly. 

"I'm sorry I-" Lori began.

"You had no choice," Felicia interrupted. "Just, please . . . never tell anyone about that."

"What if I told you . . . I kinda liked it?" Lori asked, wringing her hands in fear.

Felicia considered everything that had happened, and blushed beet red. "I won't . . . date you or anything . . . but you should be good at giving oral for when you do find a girlfriend."

Lori smiled brightly, and hugged her dark-skinned friend. "Thank you! Thank you, thank you!"

"My boyfriend always did want a three-way," Felicia sighed.

---------

Abigail stirred, picking herself up from where she had napped during her break in the back room of the store where she worked.

"Now that's what I call a wet dream," she muttered, recalling everything she had experienced. 

"Whoa, someone got lucky back here," one of the stock boys laughed. "You can smell pussy for miles!"

Abigail sheepishly realized he was right- until she realized that there was . . . something in her hair.

"It was real," Abigail sighed, elated.

---------

Dark stood over her twin, grinning. "If we're gonna do a worship roleplay, I want you to commit. Your human form. Now."

Light looked up at Dark and nodded, slowly dwindling away to the same size as the humans that had just left the room. Within moments, the Goddess of Light had been replaced by a dark-skinned blonde human girl, with eyes so green they were nearly yellow.

"My Goddess," Light shouted, feeling even more overwhelming feelings for her sister at this size, "I offer as tribute my body, now yours to do with as you please!"

Dark struggled to maintain an impersonal demeanor like she usually had, instead looking mildly amused. "So, a mortal feels audacious enough to offer herself as tribute? I might as well sample what I've been offered."

Dark's fingers reached down to the floor and lifted Light to her face. She slowed her ascent when it looked like tiny Light might be on the verge of throwing up, and eventually had a human it was increasingly difficult to call her sister in her palm, before her face. "Lie down. Legs and arms spread."

Light complied eagerly. Soon, she was in position for . . . whatever Dark intended.

"My sister Magia designed humans after us gods- I find your clothing . . . presumptuous." With those words and a snap of her free hand's fingers, Light was suddenly nude.

With that, Dark's tongue slithered from her mouth and slid over Light's body, causing the girl to shudder in pleasure. "You enjoy my sampling you?" Dark asked, sounding more intrigued than anything. 

Light nodded vigorously, writhing in Dark's palm.

"Let us see if that changes your taste," Dark chuckled, running her tongue over Light's body again, before it degenerated to the Goddess of Darkness effectively slathering the girl and her own palm in her own saliva. She continued this until the puny body in her hand squeaked in pleasure, and she could taste Light's release. Dark decided that, much like wine, Light's cum tasted considerably better if allowed to age a bit.

"You've gone and acted so sexually," Dark said, channeling Judgement's anger, "that you've gotten ME aroused. Fix the problem you've caused."

Before Light could regain enough of her senses to ask a question, Dark simply shoved Light as deep inside her vaginal canal as the girl could go.

Light, for her part, found Dark's insides to be a haven of hedonistic pleasure, and shoved enough at the soft flesh to reconfigure her body in a way that she could masturbate in the fantastically tight love tunnel. She writhed, both to please Dark and to express her own body's singing pleasure. 

Dark was on a euphoric high, at both the concept of using her sister in her helpless mortal form for her own sexual desires and the raw pleasure the girl was evoking. She let out screams and gasps of sexual thrill, and her eventual orgasm was all the sweeter when Light's mortal body exited her, coughing and sputtering. 

"C- can I be a goddess again, Mistress of Shadows?" Light asked, having trouble speaking properly. The longer she was in her mortal form, the more vulnerable she felt. While she trusted herself around Dark, there was always the possibility that another deity would interrupt. 

"You can be a deity . . ." Dark said grumpily, unwilling to relinquish her power over Light so quickly, "if you relinquish your mortal body to me, first," she finished, having come up with something. 

"E- excuse me, Goddess? What do you mean by that?" Light asked softly, losing her nerve in the face of Dark being mischievous. 

With her free hand, Dark pointed into her mouth. "You are tribute. Feed me, and I may give you godhood." Dark allowed her tongue to loll out of her mouth, making a red carpet for Light to cross into the shadowy abyss.

Light gulped. For a minute, she felt mortal. She felt that if she entered that gurgling cave of dripping saliva, she would never return. Dark terrified her. Then, she managed to remind herself that she was immortal. She WOULD get out. Thus, what had been terrifying immediately became hot. With reckless abandon, she rushed into Dark's mouth.

Dark felt Light's scrambling steps on her tongue, and retracted her tongue into her mouth. She sampled her sister's delectable flavor for a while before swallowing. Light delivered fluttering punches and kicks all the way down into Dark's stomach, and Dark left her there for a while, relishing the sensation- no wonder Light ate humans!

However, Dark couldn't exactly feel Light's wonderful struggles in her stomach and still fuck her senseless simultaneously . . . could she?

---------

Light knew that it felt amazing when a human she swallowed fought her on the way down, so she gave Dark the sensation she'd been missing out on. However, it wasn't very comfortable in Dark's stomach, and she quickly began pounding harder in a very real attempt to be set free, as she realized with horror that she couldn't access her godly powers in here.

So long as Dark didn't let her out, Light really was mortal.

Suddenly, she heard a gulp from above. What was Dark eating now? Had Light been left in here to die?

She felt a hand on her shoulder. Dark's voice. "I swallowed myself, too! We're gonna fuck inside my stomach! How sexy is that?!"

Light had to admit, had this been her idea, she'd be saying the same thing. "Very," Light said. "But I'm mortal right now! Are you sure that this is a good idea?"

Dark sounded disappointed. "If you really think-"

Light couldn't take it. "Fine, but make it fast. I don't feel like becoming a part of your body any time soon."

With that, she felt Dark's hands groping her and running fingers across her body, felt her lips lock on to Light's own, felt all these things- amplified by the fact that she was entirely sightless. 

---------

Dark panted heavily. Her duplicate getting Light to orgasm repeatedly, plus the sensation of the two tiny women fluttering against the wall of her stomach, was too much to bear, and she began playing with herself. 

"Light . . . have you any idea what you do to me?" Dark gasped.

However, eventually the orgasmic high faded, and she felt Light and herself settle down in her stomach. Before the organ could attempt to claim the tiny women as food, she snapped her fingers, teleporting Light free.

Surprisingly, Light did not immediately return to her godly stature, and merely cuddled against Dark's breast.

"I've . . . never been happier," Light murmured.

"You still have a thousand years of this to go," Dark teased.

After a moment, Light asked a question that made Dark's heart soar.

"Only a thousand years?"

End Notes:

This is the end, and I thank everyone. The reviewers, the requesters, and my series partner, TheChoreographer, for giving me the kick to write this at turbo speed.

If you want to see the continued adventures of Light, Dark, and the rest of the pantheon, they will return for later "Silent Dance" stories, so keep up on the series.

If you want the requested characters to return, though, I do not own them, and I suggest you write the fanfic yourself. 

All that said, so long for now. 

To steal a catchphrase: And finito!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5265