Power Trip by Menetea
Summary:

A overlooked 35 year old mother takes advantage of a genetic mutation to become the most must see attraction the world had ever see.

Her first act is to make sure her 2 children of ages 18 and 19 learn that mommy is in charge now.


Categories: Maternal, Body Exploration, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Entrapment, Incest, Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3260 Read: 32037 Published: August 07 2015 Updated: August 08 2015

1. Chapter 1 by Menetea

2. Chapter 2 by Menetea

3. Chapter 3 by Menetea

Chapter 1 by Menetea

As the booming got closer and plaster rained down on their heads college siblings Jon and Michelle knew she was coming for them. Their betrayal of her left her heart wounded and now she was out for vengeance.  Looking at each other their faces white as ghosts they planned an escape route. Getting killed might be a better option at this point than being captured by their now titan sized mother.

 

Her rage was evident and her strength was unbelievable as she had taken out 1/ 4 of the military of the United states. In fact she seemed to be growing stronger with each assault as it was like her body to use energy to fuel her cell growth.

"Ok Jon I guess it's now or neve......"

 

Before she could finish her statement the entire roof was ripped off the house and the two siblings were met with the nked form of their mother staring straight down at them. Her cold blue eyes told the story of a woman torn with her thoughts and decisions.

 

An almost unearthly thunder sound was made when she opened her mouth causing the two siblins to be knocked down by the utter strength of her voice."Hello my lovelies momma is home."  Their tiny squeaks of response was too small to be understood at this point but she couldn't care less.

"You know I think it's time I take my children out of this slumhole before I destroy it." With an unimaginable strike her huge meaty paws snatched up her screaming squeaking children and brought them to her face.".............." she couldn't understand them but she could see the fear in their faces."Don't worry my darlings momma will take care of you but first I think I show off some of my strength. Johnny remember all those nights at the gym you spent in a attempt to grow larger and stronger?"

 

"....."His response was too small

 

"Well lookee here and see if I can beat you." She gently placed her tiny son on her biceps and began flexing,.  At first nothing seemed to happen but then Jon felt the skin below him stretch and stretch causing a sickening sound as his mother's arms began to double in size. It took all his strength to just not fall off her ever expanding bicep.

 

"Whee hoo what a workout my boy, I dare say I have bested you my dear child. No need to worry though as mommy will protect you and all you have to do is swear allegiance to me by doing something I want done.  Don't worry son i'll tell you when it's time but for now lets put you up here." With that her tiny son was deposited on her blonde bangs and his trembling body was wrapped up in her follicles.

 

"This is too much fun."Looking down at her 18 year old daughter Mandy smiled a toothy grin before speaking.  "Why hello sweetheart I would like you to check up on something for me.  Huh I can't hear you oh well i'm sure you're gonna love it. Do you remember when you told me to cover up my boobs when your boyfriend was in the living room I believe you said my boobs were sagging and hard to look at. I think you should show me some appreciation for these tits which fed you after you came into this world."

 

Shrieking and struggling fruitlessly Michelle couldn't help bu scream as her mother was bringing her closer and closer to those sagging breasts which were now utterly huge and swollen. Her own boobs seemed inadequate in comparision.

 

"Oh honey let's get rid of that slutty shirt and bra and see your tits and see who's sagging now." Using little force Mandy tore the top off her daughters pathetic body revealing her nice little tits but they were utterly pathetic in comparisionto her own.

 

"Aww what cute little mosquito bites those are.......HaHaha my sagging breats make you look like a cardboard cutout in comparision. Oh wait honey I feel something happening....ohhhhhhhh" Michelle looked up at her already towering mother and turned even more white shen she felt the hand she was in streatching out before her and the sagging breasts grow larger and larger.

 

"Please mommy don't hurt me" her plas were too little to be understood. As the growth stopped Mandy had more than doubled in size and was now a Goddess in need of worship.

 

Looking down in her clutches she tried to locate her daughter buried in her flesh.  "Ahh there you are baby. Ohhhh i'm so sorry are you crying?"

 

Michelle began weeping and begging for mercy from her mother. "Mommy please don't hurt me I will do anything you want. I will worship your breasts like a dog does his owner. I am nothing in comparision to you and your tits were always superior to mine. Please mommy don't hurt me."

 

Mandy couldn't make out her words but her thrashing and kneeling down or at least that's what it looked like made Mandy smile from ear to ear.

"I think you need a little comforting baby,come to mommy." She carefully brought her tiny weeping daughter to her huge tit and gently deposited her on one of her bumps. At her size she was sure her tits looked like the surface of mars.

Michelle felt the rubbery surface all around her and noticed cracks and holes everywhere on the pinkish landscape. She guessed that these were the little vents or milking ducts that breast milk came out of. A strange mix of fear and comfort spread throughout her tiny body. On the one hand being so small in comparision to her mother made her feel like and insect ready to be crushed =but on the other this is where her childhood nourishment came from.

Giving in to her submissive side she got on her hands and knees and began worshipping the ground she was standing on. She felt the need to pay homage to such a monument that dwarfed any of the other great wonders of the world.

 

Up above Mandy was enjoying the worship and wasn't even aware that during all this time she was being fired on by tanks and other weapons.Taking a step back and yawning Mandy felt it was time for a nap. She got on her knees and began to lowere her enormous rump on the batallion at her feet.

 

"Sir this is Alpha team 6 we're...oh my god oh my God she's gonna squash us...Ahhhhhhh!" Wih that all radio communication went down as Mandy fell asleep feeling refreshed and ready for tommorow. 

Chapter 2 by Menetea
Author's Notes:

Mandy stretchs her wings so to speak.

Seeing their army being completely obliterated the leaders of the free world decided it was best to cocede rather than be wiped out entirely.

 

Mandy watched in complete and utter pleasure as she a 35 year old housewife with no training had defeated the worlds greatest armies in less than 48 hours. Her power was intoxicating and watching soldiers lay down their weapons and submit to her made her just a tiny bit horny. While not forgetting about her children Mandy decided it was time to complete her dominating makeover.

 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my God she's growing again everyone get outof here now."

 

 

"No" boomed a voice like thunder.

 

"I want you all at my feet now!" As her body gained 50 more feet of size strenght and other attributes Mandy watched as the tiny specks at her feet stoped in their tracks and turned around to face her dirty stinky blood stained toes with a mixture of Blueberry Blue polish.

 

 

3,000 batterd well trained troops looked up at the mature woman's feet and realized they were not even eye level with her toenails. The ridges of skin were visible and so they presented a good starting point to climb her feet and comply with her orders.

 

As the tiny army began climbing her toes Mandy  boomed down more comands to be followed. "I want food and drink now!"

 

Laughing as her simplest whims were being taaken care of Mandy's ex husband Jeff who had moved down to Soth Africa watched the evening report and was shocked to find the once dainty cheerleader he met in college turn into Godzilla's better as she devastated entire cities with her body. Jeff knew that sooner or later she would turn her attention to him and was relieved to be so far away from her at the moment. Sipping a hard scotch mix the Ohio native asked in a flat tone to the man at the bar wearing a weird pineapple shirt. "Hey buddy can I get the hardest stuff you got."

 

Replying in a heavy accent the man replied"What ya trying to get over mate, girl or something?"

 

"Yeah you don't know the half of it buddy."

 

"Can you believe this shit mate, imagine a woman being that big tearing up anything and everything. Imagine being her ex mates or anything like that. I thought it was bad when my ex slashed my tires but at least she wasn't a freaking land mass capable of crushing me like a grape."

 

"You allright mate?"

 

Trying to keep his fear at bay Jeff just nodded and made up a lie about having a rough day at work. "Yeah we all have those mate,but try putting it into perspective and look at those poor blokes."

 

"Yeah, perspective is needed." Sipping down the scotch and paying his tab Jeff caught the city bus and headed back home.

 

The bartender bid him a farwell and turned up the telly.  "This just in the giant woman who has been ravaging the city and killing thousands of citizens has made more demands known. She wants garments for herself,a climate controlled building with a indoor bathroom with jacuzzi and 20 young men uh...be her personal assitants."

 

"Yeah they got the ass part right damn fools. Let's just hope she stays acros the pond for our sakes, that last guy would have a heart attack at the sight of her" the bartender laughed as he wiped down the bar and readied for closing.

End Notes:

More characters in this chapter created less Mandy time, but fear not we will hear from the vixen soon. What will she want?

Chapter 3 by Menetea
Author's Notes:

Warning ass play and some toilet involved

 Mandy stood over the town at a now whopping 5,000 fet and weighed more than all the buildings in town. Her organic mass now was larger than any man made structure, her feminine flesh was stronger than anything now. Bullets couldn't harm her, nuclear weaponry only caused a slight burning much like a weak bee sting. Her power was immense and she now had the worlds greatest army at her beckon call.

 

 She had her two children on her for safekeeping and they would never escape their mommy again. She was their world and her body which they were created from now retook them for now she was their home. Her body was their point of worship and all that they needed. Her precious daughter was now completely swallowed up by her tit providing all the nutrition and hospitality.

 

Her big strong son was now in the forest of her blonde hair feeding off her dead skin cells and sweat which contained all the access nutrients her body didn't need. The power was orgasmic but in the end all she really wanted was her family back together again. She had a husband out there somewhere and she had one more child who was working in one of the tiny buildings down below her.

 

Tanya was a 20 year old accountant working in the bankers building. Sh had been working the day shift when the whole incident of her mothers growth. She had been hiding in the building ever since as her mother continued to gather mass and size. She knew two things for certain and that was she had wronged her mother years ago when she went and lived with her dad after the seperation and her mother was a vengeful spirit. Number two was if her mother had known where she was she would have been captured a while ago.

 

Mandy had grown so big now that it was too hard to make out individual buildings much less people but she knew her daughter was in the tiny mass of buildings below her. She needed help if she was to find her daughter and she had several people at her disposal.

 

Speaking in a voice powerful enough to cause natural disasters her deep voice whispered in as quiet a tone she could muster " Allright people I have a task for you to do, I want you to locate a very special person for me . Her name is Tanya Matthews and she works at a bank below. I want you to retrieve her for me and put her in a marked spot big enough for me to see it. I will give you 2 hours to complete this task or you will all get to meet my dinner from last night. Now Go!" With that said Mandy stood still and let her special ops team down and find her daughter.

 

"One more thing she is not to be harmed, she is my daughter and thus this makes her safety very important."

 

Tanya was shivering in fear as she had heard her mother's ungodly voice shake her world and could make out enought that her mother had wanted her and her alone for the moment. A loud noise was made as the whole populace of the building knew who she was and would soon turn on her to save themselves.

 

"She's over here!" She heard one woman yell as she heard a stampede of boots coming her way.

 

"I gotta get out of here!" she ran for the fire escape and hoped it was clear for her.

 

Unhatching the door she accidentally tripped the alarm and alerted veryone of her location.

 

 

Before she could escape a large group of uniformed men rushed at her and restrained her.

 

"Sir this is Deitrich I found the daughter, I have her in custody now."

 

"Good job som we are in the middle of constructing a large red spot for her mom to see. Tanya wrestled against the four men who had hogtied her and carried her to her impending doom.

 

"Guys please don't give me to her she's a monster...please I beg of you."

 

Private Dietrich felt bad for her truly but his wife and kids lived in the city and knew if he didn't help deliver this woman she would bring about his families doom.

 

"We are sorry mam but we have little choice." he said as he saw the tears form in the young woman's eyes.

 

"She's a monster you just don't understand..Please don't give her to me please."

 

She recieved no response as she was being brough up to a large pole with a 200 foot red diameter around it. The four men proceeded to tie up Tanya and tie her to the top of the pole in a scene looking like a King Kong movie.

 

 

Mandy looked down and realized that time was up, she was looking down at the city and searching for anythng resembling a beacon calling to her. After straiining her eyes she noticed the tiniest of something resembling a red diameter.

 

Wlking up to the red outline she suinted her eyes and noticed a tiny pole and knew that her daughter must be the tiny speck tied up.

 

 

"Hello honey, it's mommy are you glad to see me?"

 

The tiny speck thrashed around as the hot unwashed breath of her mother washed over her like a putrid storm cloud. Her breath smelled really bad and she couldn't even begin to make out the oranic mass in front of her. It was hard to believe that this thing as her mother.

 

She cried and yelled at the top of her lungs for help. Everyone who was in range shrunk out of sight at this family reunion.

 

"Now baby girl I think it's time You come back and live on mommy. HAHAHA! Where should I put you hmmm? Well let's see your brother is in my hair and your sister is in my tit."

 

Tanya continued shrieking as her gigantic mother contemplated her next move, nad just like that a nasty smile spread across her face as an evil thought came to her mind.

 

"Ok sweetie i'm gonna make you live inside my.........." pausing for dramatic purposes.

 

"You are gonna become mommy's little butt plug. How's that sound?" Not waiting for a secon "Oh yes honey thats a great idea you can be mommy's little ass kisser/cleaner. I do have a great one dont you think?"

 

Taking the pole in her fingers Mandy lowered the pole and speck on it towards her naked backside. At this size the smell was too strong of methane and sweat. Tanya now began to realize just how insignificnt she was as she noticed all the tiniest of details like the hairs protuding out of her ass and all of the left over shit usually too tiny to notice scattered across the fleshy globes. The black void in the middle was far too large to notice and it was beginning to suck on her body greedily. Her tiny body felt the strong winds pulling on her as the mass of her mothers ass began to ovetake her form as it believed she was it's resident.

 

 

To Tanya the move was painstakingly slow but for Mandy it was a quick little dip as she pushed the pole into her ass and moaned from the tiny sensation in her bum.

 

"Allright baby say night night world and hello momma. You will never leave the comforts of home as your world and duty sis now to my ass. Aww it's gonna be so sweeat for us as I will provide you with plenty to eat and drink."Pffft, a large stinky fart washed over her threatining to tear the skin from her body and knocking her out cold.

 

 

"Oh sweety I don't have any toilet paper and i've been walking around with the remains of my last crap. It's quite uncomfortable so i'll need you to tak care of it."

 

Her tiny daughter was still knocked out inside the dirty walls of her anus. With each passing moment her tiny daughter was being sucked further and futher into the abyss of her mommies asshole until there was no light and no fresh air. Her pukering hole was at the end of her home and beyond that was a whole new batch of presents she would soon be recieving. When she woke up she would probably break down and cry as her life was now over. A highly educated self made woman was now totally dependant on her mom's ass for her survival.

 

Mandy moaned in plasure at the thought of all three children now on her body and out of harms way. She could now make a demonstration for the whole world to see with her children safe the world was about to fel the power of her form and after that she would hunt down her hubby and find him a new home as well.

 

TBC

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5360