Tom in Trinket World by None109876
Summary:

This story is loosely based off of Trinket's Looking Glass World. Men are roughly half the size of women and the society is VERY matriarchal. It follows Tom, a man looking for love and the five females he interacts with in a world ruled by women.

Lots of foot content, although I tried to get a little bit of everything.

Enjoy! 

This is also my first story so be sure to review if you like it or have constructive criticism.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, New World Order, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 18827 Read: 38914 Published: August 18 2015 Updated: October 10 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: The Dream by None109876

2. Chapter 2: The Senator's Daughter by None109876

3. Chapter 3: Tom's New Job by None109876

4. Chapter 4: The Heiress by None109876

5. Chapter 5: Jennifer by None109876

Chapter 1: The Dream by None109876
Author's Notes:



Tom was too nervous to sleep. He miserably flopped down on his bed and tried to close his eyes. Tomorrow was a huge day! He’d be meeting a Senator’s daughter! Just as he was drifting off, he heard his mom’s voice.

 

“Tom are you ready for tomorrow?”  She sounded just as nervous. Well she had been trying to find him a suitor for a while. While his mom was well off and well connected, she wasn’t a politician. But if Tom married a Senator’s daughter, Senator Felton could help launch his mother’s political career.

 

“Yes mom!” Tom yelled back down.

 

“Then sleep well. You’ll need to be well rested for tomorrow.”

 

Tom drifted into a fitful slumber. That night, he dreamed about painful memories he had tried to bury long ago. Memories of his first.

He had started school at 8, the year most boys were considered fit for instruction. Like all boys, he studied the four basic subjects: cleaning, cooking, procreating and pleasure. Based on his entrance exams and his mother's influence, he was accepted into St. Judith’s, a local prestigious private school. His core classes taught him the art of preparing and maintaining his future wife's house. And of course how to make sure he gave her strong daughters. He learned how to wash dishes, sweep floors, and to best ensure conception. Tom excelled in each subject and earned top marks.

However, he only enjoyed his pleasure classes. From introduction to cunnilingus to understanding erogenous zones, Tom quickly outpaced his classmates, much to his instructors' delight. By the time he was 12, he was learning with boys two grade levels ahead. And when he was 16, he had completed his curriculum. His teachers all agreed that he was the finest male student they’d ever seen. However, his mother was not ready to see him leave. A well-educated man usually married above their station.

When his mother spoke with the headmistress, she informed his mother that it was quite impossible for Tom to study with females, even at the lowest grade level. While St. Judith's provided a progressive education, a man learning with women was unthinkable.

Tom's mother laughed, and explained to the headmistress that she would never dream of sending Tom to study with females. She simply wanted him to continue his education until he was 18 like all of the other boys. After much debate and promises of a sizable donation, the school hired a teacher to tutor Tom individually. She was 16, but was a prodigy. She graduated summa cum laude at Harvard and had written one of the foremost works regarding the instruction of men in female pleasure. Her name was Elizabeth.

When Tom started the 10th grade he was surprised to find a young, thin blonde sitting at his teacher's desk. She wore thin-framed glasses and a tight pencil skirt. Although she was twice Tom's height, she her black peep toe pumps made her even taller. From her red lipstick to her crimson painted toenails, she was a Goddess.

She smiled down at Tom and said, "Hello Tom. I'm your new tutor Elizabeth. You will be studying the art of female pleasure under my individual instruction."

Tom could barely form words but somehow he muttered, "I'm Tom" and shook his tutor's hand. Although they were the same age, Elizabeth's hand could easily cover Tom's, making for an awkward handshake.

"So Tom," crooned Elizabeth, "why don't you show me what you've learned so far?" She spread her legs and peered down at him expectantly.

Tom was floored. He had completed oral exams with his previous teachers, but never on the first day and never on a teacher...like her.

"N-now?" Tom stuttered.

"Yes Tom." Elizabeth lectured her dumbfounded student. "How can I know where to begin your instruction without evaluating your progress?" She tapped her pump impatiently. "Hurry up, I don't have all day"

Hands shaking, Tom shuffled towards his teacher, her blue eyes studying his every move. He fumbled with her skirt, fingers struggling to hold the oversized zipper. As he removed her skirt, Elizabeth lifted her legs, allowing Tom to pull the heavy garment off. He had better luck with her panties, which were lacy and light.


Tom stared in awe at Elizabeth's womanhood. Sighing, Elizabeth reached down and led Tom towards her. Tentatively he pushed his tongue against her, and buried his nose against her skin. Although his teaching had been extensive, every woman was different. He was too nervous to hear Elizabeth's moans as he filled his mouth with her clitoris and sucked. After what seemed like an hour, he felt her flesh spasm, and a trickle of liquid ran down his face. His collapsed to her legs, exhausted.

She tilted his head upwards, off of her long legs and up to meet her eyes. Although they had just met, Tom felt as though she knew everything about him.

"You're inexperienced, but it's a start. We have a lot of work to do Tom." She looked down at him clearly unsatisfied. However, she didn't seem disappointed. She seemed…hungry. "That's all for today. Here is your textbook, read pages 1-50 tonight. They'll cover the basics."

Tom nodded, clutching the book she had handed him. He looked it over and was shocked to see Elizabeth's name on the bottom.

"It's my book, but it's been edited for male readers. The female version is much more dense. And don't forget your tongue exercises!"

"Tongue...exercises?" Elizabeth talked so fast! She came from female academia, where conversations easily outpaced male thought. While Tom was smart for a man, he couldn't keep up with natural female cadence.

"You've never done them? Well they're detailed in my book." She wagged her finger at him, lecturing, "Females are difficult to satisfy. If you're going to keep your future wife happy, you'll need a strong tongue!" She sighed. "I hope you are a good student Tom. You have much to learn. Now head to lunch, and after we’ll study female anatomy."

Tom stumbled out of the room, exhausted both mentally and physically.

Over time, Tom began to perform to Elizabeth's exacting standards. While he had learned about the five female erogenous zones, Elizabeth taught him the best way to stimulate each area.

He learned how to accept a woman's kiss and signal he was ready for more. Elizabeth had small nipples, but he learned how to stimulate them until they filled his mouth. His oral education continued in both the clitoral and the anal regions.  And Elizabeth taught him that one of women's biggest turn-ons was sucking their toes. Tom's favorite learning experience was running his tongue over her perfectly painted toenails.

"Now Tom who was the President who acquired the Louisiana Purchase from the Queen of France?"

"Um...Martha Washington?"

"Tom you know that's not right!" Elizabeth looked concerned. "Tom, you've been distracted," Elizabeth lectured, dangling her flats. "It's been taking you longer than usual for you to make me cum, and you haven't cleaned my desk properly in days"

Tom's eyes were on her dangling feet. He had painted her nails blue yesterday, and as her perfect milky sole balanced her flat on her toes, he was praying for just a glimpse. He watched her foot move back and forth, filling his field of vision.

"TOM!" Elizabeth slapped her flat against her foot and snapped Tom back to attention. Suppressing a smile, she shook her head. "Tom it seems like all you can focus on is my feet. Very well then, show me what your learned in the last week."

Tom leaped out of his desk and knelt before her. She loomed high above him and her legs seemed to stretch for miles. "Remove my shoes Tom and kiss my feet.” Elizabeth commanded. “Your future wife will expect this, it's the first step in most foreplay."

As he admired her blue toes, Elizabeth leaned over him and whispered, "Don't they look lovely? You did do a good job painting them. Go on, I know you want to kiss them."

Tom needed no further encouragement. He bent down and started by kissing each of her toes. He then massaged her sole, starting with gentle circles and finishing by licking them from top to bottom. He loved how she wiggled her toes as he pleased her. As Tom took her toes in his mouth, Elizabeth half lectured, half moaned, "Tom, you're going to have to meet with me after school. We need to make sure you pass the end of the year exam."

Tom would have said yes, but his mouth was full with Elizabeth's toes, he simply nodded.

 

"Goooood...next week after you...drop your books at home, have your mom drive you back...so we can continue…your education" At this point Elizabeth was so wet Tom could smell her scent, even from the floor.

"At least I can please her like this" he thought.


When Tom told his mother about his after school education, she told he that it was a delightful idea and she would be happy to drive him. The next Monday, Tom returned to his classroom at 5:30 for his extracurricular education.

Elizabeth was sitting on her desk waiting for him. She had changed into a tight sundress with gorgeous white wedges. She looked incredible.

Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and asked, "Are you alright Tom?"

With a start, Tom realized he was staring. He muttered, "I'm fine" and moved towards his seat.

"Not there Tom" Elizabeth chided. She pointed to the ground in front of her feet. "I need your full attention"

Tom sat and tried his hardest not to stare at her feet dangling in front of him. He lasted a full 30 seconds before he snuck a peek.

"Now Tom, explain to me the physical and mental differences between men and women. If you get this right, we can move on to something more interesting"

"Women live much longer and age much slower than men.” Tom recited. “Women usually live to be 150 years old and ovulate their whole lives. Women also keep their beauty until their final years and never get wrinkles or grey hair like men. Women grow to a height between 6 and 6 and a half feet tall, where men usually don't live past 50 and rarely grow past 3 feet.”

"Very good Tom" Elizabeth began to slip her feet in and out of her shoes. As she noticed his eyes beginning to drift she chided, "Stay focused Tom!"

"What?" Tom looked up, "Sorry Miss Elizabeth. Women are much more in touch with their emotions. They can control them much better than men and women think much faster. Women learn quickly and easily outpace boys their age. Men are prone to making poor decisions and are not able to participate in most female conversation"

Elizabeth clapped her hands and smiled, "Excellent Tom! Just a bit more."

"Most men have the cognitive abilities of a 7-year-old female. Even the most intelligent men can't understand a basic lesson in the female fifth grade. Women mature around 12, and usually marry their first husband by 18. Oh and women have high metabolisms and lean strong muscles, which gives them their lithe, beautiful frames" Tom's eyes started to drift along Elizabeth's curves. Focus! "Men have denser frames which means that while women can easily overpower them, women don't break men's bones during intercourse."

Elizabeth smiled and quipped, "I like the way you're thinking Tom. Now I want you to practice your oral technique." She spread her legs and Tom realized she wasn't wearing panties. He lifted his head through her dress and began his assignment.

"Yes Tom, yes Tom, yessss" Elizabeth pulled his hair as he felt her legs contract around him. Her vagina was so wet, he was afraid his head would slip into her. In less than ten minutes she came. As he felt her body shake, Tom tried to pull his head away. Elizabeth felt his reluctance and pushed his head closer. Her fluids washed over him, filling his mouth and soaking his clothes. Tom began to stop, but she cried, "Keep gooooing". His hair was soaked but Tom continued to stimulate her clitoris. She came again, but allowed him to pull his head out of her dress as she writhed in pleasure.

"Mmm well done. You've never made me cum twice before. Now for extra credit, can you tell me about female orgasm while you clean up after me?"

“Ok Miss Elizabeth” Tom said meekly. “When a woman is stimulated sexually, she produces two fluids. The first is a clear fluid that serves as a lubricant. The second fluid comes gushing out when the woman orgasms. It is clear and sticky and has a distinct scent. The amount of ejaculate depends on the intensity of the orgasm, but can be anywhere from a trickle to a liter.”

“Very good Tom!” Elizabeth smiled as he wiped up her fluids. “I knew you were a hands-on learner!”

 
The next day was the same. Elizabeth would ask him about the day's lesson, and then he would give her oral sex until she was satisfied.


After school that Friday, Tom found Elizabeth waiting for him in a tight black dress that perfectly accentuated her curves. She had her hair up and had traded her glasses for dark red lipstick. Her stiletto heels made her nearly three times his height. Tom’s head barely reached her thighs.

"Good evening Tom. I apologize about how I'm dressed but after our lesson, I'm heading to the club with some old friends from school." As she spoke she adjusted her bra, capturing Tom's full attention. "Do you like it?"

"Y-yes Miss Elizabeth." He took a deep breath, "B-but your toenails aren't painted" He couldn't believe he had said something so bold.

Elizabeth smiled. She studied her feet, as if noticing the lack of color for the first time. "Tom, would you like to paint my nails? It's about time you learned to multitask."

Tom sprung out of his chair. She handed him a bottle of black polish and unzipped her heels. The brush was big for Tom's hands but he didn't mind. "Now Tom while you work on my nails, can you tell me about a man's role during sex?"

"Umm...sure." This wasn't what they covered in today's lesson. Tom struggled to remember the lectures from his intro to intercourse years ago. The intoxicating smell of the nail polish and Elizabeth's feet made it hard to concentrate. He had finished her right foot before he remembered. "A man cannot become fully aroused on their own. However there is a supplement to help. There are two variations, which usually come in a pill. The first is a stimulant that increases arousal in men. The second allows for fertilization. The pills are only sold to women, to prevent misuse by men."

Talking and painting had taken a while but he had finally finished her left foot. The polish dried quickly as Tom looked up at Elizabeth's piercing blue eyes.

After a while, she laughed. "I'm impressed you remembered! And my nails are perfect!" She leaned down to give Tom a kiss on his cheek. While Tom struggled not to faint, she continued, "I think you're ready for something new."

 

She reached into her purse and showed him a tiny green circle. "Tom do you know what this is?"

Tom studied it "I'm not sure Miss Elizabeth."

"Really? You just told me so much about it! Have you ever been with a woman Tom?"

Tom froze. She couldn't possibly be suggesting what he thought.

She raised her eyebrows and lectured, "Tom if you want to please your future wife, you need to know how she wants to fuck you."

"But Miss Elizabeth" Tom protested, "None of my other teachers did this"

"None of your teachers got this far in your education. Besides Tom, don't you like me?"

She pouted as she ran her hands up and down her tall, sexy body. Tom watched as she played with her breasts and ran her fingers over her hips. Her hands caressed her thighs, stopping for only a moment to flick across where her legs met.

She had turned Tom on before but never like this. He couldn't think or fight anymore. He simply knew that he needed to be with her.


He felt his hand reaching up to hers, moving on its own. She smiled and closed her hand with a snap. "Not yet! If you want your first time to be special, you have to work for it." She pointed at her newly painted toenails. "You know where to start."

Tom bent down and started kissing her feet. He could feel her looking down at him, urging him on. As he sucked on her toes she started to moan. Her scent wafted down and Tom knew from experience that she was ready for more.

He began to move up her body. He kissed every inch of her towering pale legs and bit her thighs as she moaned above him. As he attempted to pull up her dress, he felt her strong feminine hands lift him up into a warm kiss. Her lips covered his and her tongue forced itself down his throat. She left no doubt as to who would be guiding this interaction.

As she broke away for air, Elizabeth removed her bra and loosened the straps on her dress. As it slid to her waist, she shimmied out of it. Her movements nearly made Tom fall off her lap, but it was worth the risk to see her full feminine glory.

Her breasts, as bigger than his head, sat right in front of him. Small pink nipples begged to be teased. Tom only had to suck on them for minutes before she whispered, "Tom I'm ready".

Her long fingers placed the pill in his waiting mouth. As she pulled them back, Tom sucked on each one. Elizabeth smiled and Tom quipped, "See? I have learned something." Elizabeth didn't say a word. She reached down, ripped away his clothes and pinned him to the desk. Tom began to worry about coming home naked when he felt his blood rush downwards. Then he forgot everything but her.

As she watched him grow, Elizabeth whispered, "I knew you'd be big enough to fill me" as slid herself onto him.

She felt incredible. He had heard men describe sex as losing oneself inside a woman. Tom now knew what they meant. Elizabeth felt warm and wet and he wanted to give all of him to her. As she rocked back and forth on top of him, Tom was mesmerized as her breasts moved. On instinct, he pressed his face to them and sucked her nipples. Elizabeth started to moan louder. She pushed up with her legs, nearly slipping off of him, and then brought herself down, engulfing him inside of her. As he'd been taught, he bucked his hips each time she slammed herself down into him. Her body was heavy and he knew he'd have bruises the next day, but pain was part of sex for men. Elizabeth wriggled on top of him, straining to pull every bit of him into her body. She moaned, "Tell me how bad you want to be mine"

Tom could barely breathe. Every time she came down, she drove the air from his lungs. In between gasps, he said, "Elizabeth take me. All of me. Make me yours"

She dug her nails into his chest, arched her back, and screamed. He felt her fluids wash over his naked body. He breathed a sigh of pleasure and relief only to have it driven out of him as she pushed down even harder. She said, "I'm not finished with you yet Tom." She kept going until sweat and cum covered both of their bodies.

When she picked him up, his mom didn't even ask why he was naked. She just smiled and said; "It's about time"

The next two years of his education flew by. The after school meetings moved from the classroom to Elizabeth's apartment. Under her expert instruction, Tom passed his final exam with flying colors. During his oral exam, he made her cum within minutes. His mom beamed when he made the headmistress cum even faster. They all agreed Elizabeth's instruction had been well worth their money.

After his graduation, he went to Elizabeth's his classroom one final time to get his things. Elizabeth was waiting for him, sitting on her desk as always. "Hello Tom. Congratulations! You were fantastic today. I think the headmistress may be inviting you over to her house very soon."

Tom smiled, "Thanks Miss Elizabeth! I couldn't have done it without you!"

She shrugged, "You were a good student. But you know, I think I deserve a thank you." She looked at him expectantly.

Tom already knew what to do.

After they had finished making love on her desk, Tom laid his head on Elizabeth's chest. "I wish I didn't have to graduate" he sighed.

Elizabeth stroked his hair. He felt her pause, and take a deep breath. "Tom, I'm leaving for grad school"

He looked up at her in alarm. "What?"

"I'm studying for my master's degree in education. I got a full scholarship to Stanford. I'm leaving tomorrow."

Tom couldn't move. What was she saying?

"What I'm trying to say is…that this is goodbye Tom"

"Take me with you!" Tom pleaded. "You can keep teaching me!"

"Tom, men aren't allowed in Stanford’s classrooms, unless they’re test subjects. And I've taught you everything you need to know." Elizabeth smiled. "I have to move on Tom"

Tom's heart dropped. "Elizabeth you're my first. You've been my life these past two years. I LOVE you!"

Elizabeth sighed. "Tom I care about you. I truly do." She shook her head, "But I can't split my time between you and my degree. I had to choose. I'm sorry Tom."

Tom held back tears. How could she do this to him?

"I didn't tell you until now because you had your final exam and you had been doing so well! I didn't want you to be distracted." She pulled him close and kissed his head.

Tom's breath came in short gasps as he held back tears. He needed something to hold on to. A final memory of her. One last passionate kiss.

He leaned in, but she drew her head back and gave him a wolfish smile. He felt her long fingers run through his hair, and then she drew his head downwards. In those seconds, Tom's little mind began to race. Perhaps she wanted one last time. But she had already taken him. And then told him she would be leaving him. Forever. This wasn't about goodbye sex. This was about power. She wanted him to pleasure her. Not for a class, not to win her love, not even as a goodbye. She wanted him simply for her pleasure.

He was crushed. Had she ever cared? Was he only her trained tongue? He felt betrayed, yet somehow he wanted her even more. And the more he thought about it, the more he realized it was romantic in its own way. After all, the first time they truly met was when he placed his head between her thighs.

So as her soft yet insistent hand pushed his head downwards, he allowed her to guide him, as she had that very first time. She came almost as soon as his tongue touched her labia. His teacher held his head in place as she soaked him again and again in her fluids. Like a good student, he continued as the orgasms rolled through her. By the time she was finished, Tom was soaked through and he could only taste her sex. As she wiped away sweat from her flushed cheeks, she sighed, "I taught you well"

Tom looked up at her, tears in his eyes. He leaned in, pleading, begging her for a goodbye kiss. She smiled, and her lips pressed against his. As she enveloped his mouth, Tom flicked his tongue against her lips, one final plea. At that moment, Tom would have been her student, her test subject, whatever she wanted. He just wanted to be hers.

He could feel her smile through their kiss, as if she heard his thoughts. For one moment, Tom dared to hope. Then her smile faded, as she pulled her lips from his. She walked through the doorway, but not before blowing him one last kiss.

He tried to block out the memory, but the final pieces came rushing through. He remembered crying on his mothers lap as he told her everything. She smiled at his naïveté and told him matter-of-factly that although Elizabeth was the first girl to break his heart, she wouldn't be the last.

Chapter 2: The Senator's Daughter by None109876

Tom woke early the next day. After he showered, his mom's servants combed his hair and dressed him in his best clothes. When they finished, his mom came in and looked him over. "You need to make a good impression Tom. Make her happy and she'll make you her husband. A senator's daughter Tom!"

Tom nodded. He knew how important this was for his family. Only the best men married politicians.

His mom let him sit next to her in the car. As she drove, she continued to talk about what he should expect. Tom tried his best to listen, but he was so nervous he barely heard her. After a short drive, they pulled up to a huge house. As she walked him to the door, his mom kissed him on the head and whispered, "Don't mess this up"


The doorman let him into the house. He sat in the lobby until another doorman told him that Mistress Brianna would see him now. He led Tom down the hall to a set of doors. The main door handle was too high for a man to reach, but there was a little door at the bottom where men entered.

The door opened to reveal a huge parlor. In front of the fireplace, there was a tall leather chair that looked almost like a throne. A beautiful, busty girl was imperiously seated there. Two men stood on each side of the chair.

She was a senator's daughter, but she looked more like a princess. Her blonde hair tumbled down to her back. He instantly knew her earrings were real diamonds and the rings on her fingers were gold. She wore a skin-tight low cut dress and white sandals. Her toes were painted purple. She didn't hold any political office yet, but he felt like he should be kneeling rather than standing.

"Well just don't stand there" she said, "Say something"

"I'm Tom"

She waved her hand impatiently. "I know that! Tell me something about yourself! They told me you were smart"

"Yes Mistress, I was educated at St. Judith's"

"Don't call me Mistress, I feel like I'm a politician already. Just call me Brianna. And you were educated in pleasure?"

"Yes…Brianna" This wasn't going well.

"Ok...surely they taught you something there...right?"

Tom wasn't sure what she expected from him. Did she want him to explain a lesson, do a dance, or drop his pants? So he did what he felt he should have done when he first met her: he knelt down and kissed her feet.

As he kissed her toes, he heard her laugh. "Well, aren't you forward? I like that in a man. Very well then! Jason!" She waved to the man to her right. "Kiss my right foot." As he knelt down, she told Tom, "Let's see what you learned. Kiss my left foot. If you can please me better than Jason, I'll take you with me to the club tonight."

Tom had never been to a club before, but he had heard stories about dark bars that blasted loud music while girls partied the night away with their favorite male companions. This was a huge opportunity!

He started kissing her foot passionately. Normally he'd start slow, but Brianna didn't seem like a patient woman. He ran his tongue between each of her toes as he massaged her feet. He licked her soles and sucked on her heel. As he sucked her toes, she raised her hand, "Stop. Jason, go get my bath ready." The other man retreated dejectedly.

 

"Tom I heard good things about St. Judith’s, but I didn't expect you to be so…proficient." She looked to the doorman, who was obediently waiting by the door. "Take Tom to the male chambers and get him ready for tonight. I want my new pet to look perfect for the club."

She looked down at Tom and smiled. "My friends are going to love you!"

As he walked back to the make quarters, Tom asked the doorman, "What was that?"

He responded, "Mistress Brianna believes in competition. The servants who excel are rewarded, while those who bore her are given menial tasks. That was fairly simple. Her challenges can be...extensive"

By then they had arrived. Tom walked into the male quarters, a room with a couple simple beds, and a bath. Two men were waiting for him. One styled his hair while the other took his measurements and dressed him in a skimpy, revealing outfit.

 

After he had been prepared, a new servant led him to the dining room. It held a large table with two tall chairs. Brianna and Senator Felton were both seated.


Tom knelt before them. "Thank you for inviting me Mistresses"

Senator Felton looked annoyed. "Brianna who is this? I can't keep up with your new boy toys"

Brianna laughed, "Mother this is Tom, the boy I was telling you about. From St. Judith's."

Still kneeling, Tom said, "It's a honor to meet you Senator." She was a powerful stateswoman. She was over one hundred years old, yet didn't have a single wrinkle.

"Him?" Her mother scoffed. "Brianna why do you keep bringing pleasure pets to the table? They don't add anything to the conversation"

Brianna smiled coyly. "But they add so much in other ways mother. Tom, come up here" She patted her lap.

Tom struggled to climb up the chair, but he finally made it to her lap. Tom sat there for most of dinner. He tried to keep up with the conversation, but eventually he just focused on sucking Brianna's fingers as she gave him food from her plate. Her mother chided her for feeding the pets at the table, but to Tom's delight, Brianna ignored her.

As desert was served, Brianna whispered in his ear, "Why don't you get me ready for our night out?" and pointed down at the opening in her chair, designed for a male head to fit between the woman's legs.

Tom slid off her lap and took his place between her pale thighs. He started sucking her clitoris, but she reached down and pulled him back. She laughed, "Not yet Tom. You can't go to the club if I soak your clothes before we get there."


Her mother smirked, "He's a bold one isn't he?" The women continued their conversation above him while he continued his work below. He kissed, licked, and nibbled her thighs. After a couple minutes, he started to work towards her wetness. She moaned her assent. He continued to tease her, and lightly flicked his tongue across her most sensitive area. She reached down and began to stroke his hair.

Just before he was about to dive in, she pulled back and gasped, "That's enough Tom."

As she pulled him back onto her lap, he saw Brianna's mom studying him, as if for the first time. "He is talented, isn't he Brianna?" Tom had seen her hungry look before.

Brianna sighed with pleasure. "He is mother. I nearly came and he was holding back"

Senator Felton looked down at him. "Brianna do you think I could...borrow him while you get ready?"

"Moooooom" Brianna whined. "He's my pet. You can't have him!"

"I know dear" she replied, "But could he at least kiss my feet while you get ready?"

Brianna raised an eyebrow, "Maybe if you buy me a new Porsche for school"

Her mother sighed. "Fine. Go get ready!"

Brianna skipped out of the room. "Be back in a sec pet" she told Tom, and winked.

Tom crawled over to Senator Felton, his hands shaking. He'd never seen a Senator until today, and now he was going to kiss her feet!

Her toes were painted a classic red and were prettier than Brianna's. Where her daughter's feet were chubbier, her mother's toes were longer and better proportioned.

Pushing past his nerves, Tom quickly kissed her feet before moving on to a massage. It wasn't long before she shoved her toes in his mouth. Tom was thinking about what to do next, when he saw her look down and point towards her panties.

"But Brianna said..." Tom protested.

"Don't you dare talk back to me,” Senator Felton snapped. "You're nothing compared to me. Do it."

Tom started towards her crotch when he heard heels clicking on the marble floor. "Moooooom I'm back!" Her mother shoved his head back to her feet as Tom crawled out from under the table.

Brianna twirled, showing off a top that ended above her midriff and a short skirt. She wore gold strappy stiletto sandals. Tom thought was busty before, but he had never realized just how big her breasts were until now. "Do you like it?" She asked.

Tom suppressed an urge to stare and crawled over to her. It took longer but she was so beautiful he couldn't stand.

Brianna glanced at him as he struggled to his feet. "Are you ready pet?" She asked, teasing his hair back into place.

Tom nodded and followed her to a black Cadillac escalade. Brianna smiled at her chauffeur as she slid onto the seat. Tom had to use the men's steps to climb into the vehicle, but he made it eventually. Brianna drew Tom close to her as they rode to the club.

Once they arrived, Brianna led Tom past the bouncer and the women waiting in line. They neared the V.I.P. tables where a group of young women sat. They all had a men dressed like Tom sitting next to them.

"Hey Brianna!" They yelled through the bumping music and waved her over. Champagne sat on ice at their table. One of the girls noticed Tom and said, "Who's the boy?"

Brianna beamed, "This is Tom! He's my new pleasure pet! He almost made me cum from sucking on my toes" she bragged.

A couple of her friends laughed, but most looked impressed.

The girls all drank and gossiped while fondling their men. After a bit, Brianna grabbed her drink and pulled Tom with her to the dance floor.

The dance floor was a sea of skirts and legs. Brianna led Tom to an open area and they started dancing. Tom pressed his head into Brianna's crotch and she moved with the beat while holding his head in place. After a few songs, Brianna was wet. Soon enough, she was dripping through her panties. As her hands moved up to adjust her bra, Tom looked around. The club was full of women and their boys. They were riding their pets’ faces and a couple them were leading their men off the floor.

Brianna's hands reached down to return his attention to her body, but before they did, they pulled up her skirt and moved her panties. As the next song started, Tom worked on moving his tongue inside her while Brianna's hips swung back and forth to the rhythm. As he sucked on her clitoris, he swirled his tongue on it. She came hard, and by the time she was finished, Tom was standing in a puddle on the floor.

She picked him up and carried him to a private room. It didn't take long into their lovemaking before she came again.

Brianna ran her hands over his body as Tom caught his breath. By now, she was quite drunk. She looked at him and asked, "Don't you wish you had been born a woman?"

Tom thought and said, "Yeah sometimes. But being a man isn't so bad. It's just different."

"Different?" Brianna laughed, "You're cute Tom. It must be awful knowing that you're inferior to us in every way."

"That's not true!" Tom argued indignantly.

Brianna's eyes narrowed. Her hand flicked out and grabbed Tom by his throat. Her long nails dug into his neck and Tom couldn’t breath as he looked into her fiery green eyes.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again Tom." Her hand opened and Tom fell to the bed. He immediately kissed Brianna's feet and begged her to forgive him. He heard her laughing and he looked up, eyes pleading for her mercy.

"How could you even imagine we're equal after that? I could have snapped your neck like a twig. Boys are for service, procreating, and pleasure. You're worms before goddesses." She raised her eyebrow. "Now what am I?"

"A goddess" Tom dejectedly whispered.

"And what are you?"

"A worm. Crawling at your feet."

She smiled and lifted his head up. "Now show me how sorry you are Tom." Brianna spread her legs.

They met Brianna's friends at the club exit. As they left, Tom noticed the dance floor was covered in puddles. Men with cloths wiped away the female fluids.

Brianna acted as if nothing had happened. But as she walked into her house, she told Tom, "I would have let you sleep at my feet tonight, if it weren't for that stunt you pulled."

Tom cried himself to sleep in the male quarters.

The next day, he assembled with some of the servants in the parlor. Brianna was waiting. She told them, "You're my seven newest servants. This weekend I'm going to college and I can only take one of you with me. To determine who goes we’re going to have tryouts."

She assigned each of them to a part of her body. One for her mouth, ass, and pussy, two each for her breasts and feet. Tom groaned inwardly when she said he'd be pleasuring her anus. He hated anal play. But being left behind would be a disaster. He got into position. "Ready..." Brianna paused. "Go!" She squealed.

Tom started by kissing each of Brianna's cheeks. She had a perfect ass and loved to show it off. His kisses grew stronger as he buried his head into her butt. Once he reached her anus, he put one of his tiny fingers inside to stimulate her, and ran his tongue along her hole.  He worked for what seemed like hours. "She'll never pick me,” Tom thought.

His tongue was deep in her anus as she yelled, "Stop!" In unison, they all stopped pleasuring her.

She smiled down at the man who had been stimulating her vagina, and drew her feet up.

Lighting fast, she slammed the sole of her foot into the unfortunate man's face. Tom heard a crunch and the man fell to the floor. She screamed, "You useless piece of shit! Tom would have made me cum hours ago if it wasn't for you! I want you out of this house by tomorrow!" She whirled, grabbed Tom's hand and walked to her closet.

In a perfectly calm voice, she told Tom that he'd be packing her things for the rest of the day and that he should come to her bedchambers after dinner. That night, Brianna's seven favorite pets that she was taking to school adored the same parts of her body. Thankfully, Tom served her feet. As Brianna fell asleep Tom thought, "She looks like an angel when she sleeps". He had the best sleep of his life as he slept on her bed curled up at her feet. Her bed was heavenly soft and sleeping by her perfect soles made Tom feel safe.

The next morning, Tom helped the other men carry her suitcases. They were so heavy; it took four men to lift most of them. Tom heard the other servants whisper that the man Brianna had kicked was in the hospital. She had broken his nose, cheekbones, and his jaw. The doctors weren’t sure if he’d survive. Once the vehicles were loaded, Tom climbed into her escalade with the other pleasure pets. The boys who cleaned for her would be riding in the trailer with her horse.

As Tom climbed into the escalade. Brianna smiled at him and pulled him into her lap, the place for her favorite pet. As the car rocked back and forth, Tom fell asleep nestled between her breasts.

He awoke as they reached her school. The vehicles pulled up to a huge house decorated with Brianna's sorority colors. As he started towards the U-haul, Brianna scooped him up in her arms with her other favorite servant, Tyler. She carried them both to the house.

They entered the sorority palace and Brianna was greeted by a group of squealing girls. They rushed to wrap her in a hug. They cooed over Tyler and Tom. "Oooh Brianna's brought a new pet" one gushed. "He's so cute!" said another.

Tom had never had so much female attention in his life. Some girls wore sundresses and Jack Rodgers flip-flops while others were barefoot with long t-shirts and short shorts. While their style, hair color, and tan varied, they were all gorgeous. Their conversation moved to the living room while Brianna's other servants unpacked.

Brianna pulled Tyler into her lap, letting Tom sit at her feet. The other girls all had their pleasure pets by them well. They chatted about their summers. Tom started kissing Brianna's legs and feet, hoping to draw her attention. But Tyler was working as well, sliding his hands across Brianna's chest and between her thighs.

That night, the girls threw a huge party. All the girls brought their servants. Most girls had five or more men dancing with them. Eventually, they would collapse onto a couch, with their pets squirming all over them, adoring their mistresses.

As the party died down, the girls sat drinking while their boys lay exhausted around them. But the girls were nowhere near tired. "We should play a game!" One girl piped up.

They all loved this idea. After some debate, they pulled out a game they called twister. The goal was to place your hands on colored circles and to not fall over. If a woman fell, she took a shot. If a boy fell, he had to remove a piece of clothing.

As they played, the girls loved to bump each other and weren't shy about pushing their pets either. Tom was moving his hand to a green circle when a leg swept his feet out from under him. He fell with a grunt as the girls all laughed. He looked up to see clear green eyes and a beautiful redhead staring at him. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "I soooooo didn't mean to do that. But while you're down there..." She looked at his pants.

As the girls giggled while Tom stripped, another girl pushed her down onto Tom. She knocked the wind out of him while the laughter continued.

The redhead glared at the girl who had pushed her and said, "Ugh sorry again. I'm Kaytee."

"Tom" It was weird meeting a girl when she was on top of him.

When she pushed herself up, her hand found his crotch and squeezed. Tom could smell the vodka on her breath. "I think your underwear's coming off next Tom,” she whispered.

After they finished the game, Tom sat between Brianna's legs, naked and tired. But the women had no intentions of sleeping yet. One girl looked at Brianna and asked, "so Brianna are you going to run for sorority president this year?"

Brianna smiled coyly, "Maybe. Politics does run in my family"

The girls partied well into the night. Near the end, it was only Brianna and a couple girls, including Kaytee. As they party thinned out, the girls became even bolder with their pets. Tom nuzzled his head between Brianna's legs. She moved her dress and panties to allow him to begin. As she started to breath heavily, Tom felt a new hand on his back. He heard, "Biiiiig can I borrow him?" Tom turned to see Kaytee looking at him.

Brianna smiled, "Sure little!" She gushed.

Without warning Kaytee grabbed his arm and turned him to her womanhood. Tom almost protested, but instead he let her drag him towards her. At the last second, he dived away and started kissing her pretty pale feet. Kaytee laughed and said, "Ok you can start there"

Tom hoped Brianna would want him back as he adored Kaytee's feet. But she just watched. Tom worked slowly, but Kaytee didn't mind. As he licked her toes, Tom started to not mind either. Her toes were painted black and beautifully contrasted with her pale skin.

Eventually Kaytee pulled him into a wet kiss. As her tongue probed his mouth, Tom felt her slip something down his throat. He didn't realize what it was until he began to grow.

Kaytee pushed Tom to the floor and mounted him. She rode Tom until she dug her hands into his back and screamed as she came. Her fluids washed across Tom's naked body as Brianna said, "Well done little! Since you did so well, you can have him for the night." Kaytee led Tom upstairs with a smile. Her bed was soft, but Tom didn't get much sleep that night.

The semester passed quickly. Brianna studied hard, but she partied harder. Tom became one of the sorority's favorite boys. At first, Brianna lent him to Kaytee and her other sisters. But after time, Tom passed Tyler as Brianna's best pet and Brianna stopped letting Kaytee use him. He slept on her bed, and Brianna took him nearly everywhere.

One night as they sat on her bed, Brianna told him, "After college, we can get married. You can be my first husband."

Tom felt his stomach drop. "I would love to Brianna!" He gushed. "But…your first husband? You'll take more?"

Brianna laughed, "Of course Tom! Politicians have to have multiple husbands! The president only has five now, and people think she needs to have more. A woman with one husband isn't strong enough to be a good leader!"

Tom whispered, "But I'll always be your favorite right?"

"As long as you keep pleasing me like this!” Brianna laughed then continued, “But Tyler is going to be my husband too. It's how things work Tom."

"But you only love me…right?"

Brianna lowered her eyebrows. "Tom I hate jealousy. Don't push me."

Tom should have stopped there but he wailed, "I can't share you Brianna!"


She pushed him, and he fell off the bed. She sternly told him, "You're sleeping downstairs tonight. And send Tyler up."

The next few days, Brianna barely spoke to him. For the first time, he washed dishes and cleaned her room. Other girls began to use him again. Eventually, he spent more time in Kaytee’s bed than Brianna’s.

In his desperation, Tom began to work harder. He organized the other cleaning servants and tried to lure Brianna into a five-some. But she turned them down. When he dressed in a skimpy waiter’s outfit to serve alcohol at a party, he told Brianna he wanted to privately serve her that night. She let him start, but quickly grew bored and made him leave. Nothing captured her attention.

At the end of the semester, Brianna summoned him to her room. Haughtily, she told him, "Tom when we get home I'm returning you. We will repay the dowry and give your mother double the normal servant wage for your services. Your time as my pet is over"

He begged, pleaded, kissed her feet, promised to do better, anything to make her take him back. She waited until he was done and then spoke. "Tom you're a good lover. A great lover in fact. But you don't deserve special treatment. And to be honest…you're kind of boring." She sneered, "You will ride in home in my trailer, where your mom will be waiting to take you."

He never saw Brianna again.

When his mother picked him up, she didn't say a word. The next day, she told him he would start work as a secretary at Jenny Choo's corporate office the next week.

Chapter 3: Tom's New Job by None109876

 job before. He always assumed he wouldn't have to. But his mother had to find wives for her other sons, and Tom couldn't just sit at home. His mother told him this was an opportunity. A secretary job at Jenny Choos was a good starting point for a man. The company designed some of the most expensive shoes in the world.


On his first day, Tom nervously studied himself in the mirror. He had heard horror stories about how some secretaries were harassed, so he picked his most conservative suit. He had no intention of becoming one of those secretaries. In fact, Tom decided he wasn't going to look for a woman for a while. He was going to enjoy being a strong, independent man earning his way in the world. Head held high, Tom walked out the door and waited for the bus.

As he arrived at his office building, Tom had to lean back to see the top of the glass skyscraper. At the main desk, Tom told the receptionist he was there for the new secretary job. The receptionist looked at his list and then said, "Oh the creative department." He looked at Tom "It’s the 54th floor."

Tom walked to the elevator. The doors were made for women, and the buttons were at female height. He tired to press the up button, but it was too high. He was about to jump when a pink-nailed finger pressed it for him.

Tom turned around and saw a dazzling young woman with long black hair. She was wearing a navy pantsuit that showed off her sensual curves. Her 4 inch platforms covered her toes, but Tom hoped they were painted the same shade of pink as her fingernails.

"It looked like you needed some help there,” she said as she smiled, "I'm Erin"

"I'm Tom" Under any other circumstance, he would let his eyes drift over her shapely body. But he was a professional now. So he just stared into her hazel eyes.

"So Tom, what floor are you going to?" She asked, returning his gaze.

"54, it's my first day." Tom tried to sound excited.

"Awesome" she smiled. "That's my floor too, I'm an associate in the creative department!"

They shook hands. "So…do you like working here?" Tom asked.

Erin's eyes lit up. "Yeah! I just looooove shoes. There's some paper pushing, but it's worth it when I see my friends wearing something I designed." She looked down, then at Tom. "Do you like shoes Tom?"

Tom nodded, hoping Erin couldn't tell how much he liked her shoes.

As the elevator reached their floor Tom stumbled as the elevator jerked to a stop. Fortunately, Erin caught his arm as he nearly fell into her long legs.

"Thanks" Tom murmured.

"My pleasure. Nice to meet you Tom!" Erin strode off the elevator.

Tom stepped off into a large room with offices on either side. The first four had secretary desks outside them. In the center of the floor, a cluster of men sat at small desks tittering on phones, typing on computers, and running things back and forth between the offices.

"This is our main office. You'll be working with our general secretaries" A man interrupted Tom’s thoughts. "I'm John, the head secretary. You are Tom?"

"Yes" Tom said.

"Good. I'll give you a tour and then explain your duties" John showed Tom the copy room, the break room, and explained how associates would ask him to get them coffee, schedule appointments, type letters, and answer phone calls. As a secretary his job was to do anything and everything they asked.

"And here" John gestured to a wooden door, "Is the creative room. Do not enter this room unless invited. But we'll take a quick peek" he opened the door.

The room was lined with high tech computers and other machines Tom didn't understand. He wasn't surprised to see a couple of men helping the associates speed up the creative process. They had their heads buried underneath the associates’ skirts while the women worked.


John closed the door and walked him to his desk. He demonstrated how to do his various tasks, and Tom learned as best he could. "Most of this job is learned from experience,” explained John.

Tom ate lunch by himself in the break room. He felt so alone. No one had spoken to him after John left him at his desk. He sadly closed his eyes.

"Hello...Tom? Are you ok?"

Tom's eyes snapped open. Erin was standing over his table with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm fine" Tom tried to sound sincere.

"Ok...well I can't find anyone to help me copy these memos. Do you mind?"

Tom threw away his half eaten lunch and grabbed the papers. "Sure thing. I'll bring them in a couple minutes."

"I'll come with you!" Erin volunteered. "I need to take a walk anyways."

Normally Tom would have said no. But right now he needed a friend.
So he smiled and nodded.

She followed him to the copier, and they chatted on the way. They discovered they enjoyed the same tv shows and both loved to read. After he made the copies, she had another task for him.

Erin worked with Tom throughout the day. She didn't mind when he made mistakes and kept Tom laughing. The day flew by. As he was clocking out, he told her, "Thanks for helping me today, Erin. It's good to know I have a friend here."

"No problem Tom. So is this your first time in the city?"

Tom nodded. "Everything is so big!"

Erin beamed down at him. "Well in that case, why don't I show you around? I know this great Thai place we can have for dinner."

Tom smiled, "Maybe another time Erin. My mom's expecting me"

"You can text her! I'm sure she won't mind" Erin pulled out her phone. Tom didn’t have a phone, but he sent a text to his mom’s number. Moments later his mom responded that it was a great idea.

Tom had a lovely time at dinner. Erin was a perfect lady, holding the door for him and pulling out his tiny chair. After the waiter got the check, Erin asked, "Tom why don't we have a nightcap at my place?"

Tom was having a good time, but he wanted to be professional, "Thanks Erin, but I'd better get home."

"Are you sure Tom?" she asked. "It's really late, and you'd have to walk home. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." She slid her foot seductively across Tom's legs.

Tom relented. "Ok but just one drink. Just friends, right?"

"Just friends" she smiled.

But as they arrived at her place, she drew him into a passionate kiss. Tom wanted to fight, but he simply melted beneath her. They fell onto her bed and Erin kicked off her heels. She placed her foot on Tom's chest. Her beautiful toes were painted pink, just like Tom guessed. "Do you like them?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Then kiss them,” she commanded.

From there, it was over. She fucked him until 3am. The next day, Tom pleaded with her to keep last night a secret. She promised not say anything as they fell asleep together.

But at work, Tom saw a couple secretaries laughing as he walked in, and he saw an associate hand Erin a $100 bill.

Later that day, Erin called Tom to her office. As he entered, she asked, "Tooom can you copy this for me? It's my new design. What do you think?"

Tom looked at the drawing and his eyes widened in horror. The shoe was a naked male. Its legs bent upwards and could be tied as ankle straps, and its long penis was the heel. The arms were bent back to hold the toes in place. With a start, Tom recognized the man's face as his own. It formed the toe of the heel, and was twisted in pleasure.

Angrily, Tom slammed the drawing down and yelled, "This is harassment Erin!"

She laughed, "You didn't say that last night."

"You can't do this" Tom yelled. "You promised!"

Erin smiled, "And I kept my promise. I haven't said anything. But you will."

She grabbed Tom’s arm and dragged him to the main office. Everyone stared as she said, "Tom has something to tell you all."

Tom flushed. Erin's squeezed his arm and forced the words from his mouth. "Um...last night Erin and I slept together." Some associates started to snicker.

"And why don't you show them the heels I made based on last night?"

Tom hung his head and held up Erin's design. The associates giggled as Tom flushed.

"Tom, kiss my feet." Erin commanded. "Soon enough, I'll be wearing you on them!"

As the entire office burst into laughter, Tom knelt down and kissed her feet. To his shame, Tom realized he was turned on. He told himself it was from her feet, but he knew it wasn't the only reason.

Erin's design became one of the top selling shoes in record time. Erin was promoted to senior associate, while Tom became the laughingstock of the office. He struggled with his duties, and he knew he would be fired soon.

At the end of the week, he received an email. The CEO's daughter was so impressed with their work she was coming to see them personally.

The day she visited, Tom dressed in his best clothes and took his place with the other secretaries. He took a deep breath as the doors opened.

A young brown haired girl with pale skin strode off of the elevator. Her flowing red dress showed she was an heiress, not a businesswoman. But Tom was focused on her gorgeous feet first. Her toes were painted a deep red and her high stilettos showed off her lovely arches. She had the most beautiful feet Tom had ever seen.

As she toured the office, Tom stole glances at her feet. He had to resist the urge to run up to her and kiss them. With a start, he realized they were coming his way.

She leaned over his desk. "Hello Tom"

"Hello Miss Ashley" he half stuttered. Her cleavage so close to his face made it a struggle to talk.

"I heard you were the model for our new shoe. I now see why you were chosen,” she said with a wink.

"T-thank you Miss Ashley. It's an honor"

"It sure is Tom. It was nice to meet you!"

"The pleasure all is mine Miss Ashley"

She laughed, "Oh Tom" she whispered, "You know that's not true" and walked away.

The next day he was told he'd been promoted to Miss Ashley's executive assistant. He was thrilled. Who said men had a glass ceiling?

His first day, he rode the elevator up to the 70th floor. He was an independent man moving up in the world!

He had his own desk outside of her office. While Ashley worked, Tom filed her papers, greeted visitors, and answered her phone. Before lunch, she called him into her office. Tom noticed her feet were propped up on the desk as he sat down.

"Tom would you mind painting my nails?" Ashley asked.

Tom thought he was ready for anything, but he hadn't expected this. "Are you sure Miss Ashley?"

"Of course, part of your job is keeping me prepared for work!" She gestured to a bottle. "I'd like the pink today"

Tom picked up the bottle, trying not to get turned on.

He pulled the brush over each of her pedicured nails. He made sure each coat was even, and blew on each toe to dry the polish. He applied two coats to get the perfect color, then a final topcoat to protect them. Her toes took longer, but it was worth it.

As he watched her beautiful soles crinkle as she sat at her computer, Tom couldn't help himself anymore. He lightly sucked her pinky toe and prayed she wouldn't notice.

"Tom are you sucking my toes?" Oh shit. She noticed.

"Y-y-yes Miss Ashley."

"Did you know that I just love having my toes sucked?"

"Ummm…" Stuttered Tom.

She looked at him. "Would you mind Tom? It's been a long day."

Tom needed no further encouragement. He wrapped his mouth around her big toe. He was in heaven as he sucked each of her toes.

"Now do my fingers Tom" Ashley commanded.

But before he could open the bottle, her hands pulled him onto her lap. She leaned in and their first kiss was incredible. Her large chair was the perfect spot for making love.

As the weeks passed, they quickly found other places for lovemaking. Ashley had a husband, but she told Tom he was an awful lover. She spent most nights in her city apartment with Tom.

His entire life changed. He traveled with her on her G6 and joined the mile high club. He drank champagne from her lips, and then drank an even tastier liquid from her lower ones. She took him around the world and Tom made her cum on every continent.

One night, after months of intense lovemaking sessions, she wrapped her arms around him, looked into his eyes, and confessed, "Tom, I love you."

Tom wasn't sure what to say. Ashley was attractive and he loved adoring her feet, but he felt like something was missing. He loved her feet, but did he love Ashley?

However, now wasn't the time for thought. When a woman said those words, you said them back.

"I love you too Ashley" he said. She smiled, opened her legs, and he made her cum again and again.

A week later, she told him that he'd be accompanying her to a board meeting. He was excited. Ashley had never done this before!

At Tom couldn't keep up with most of the conversation, but he tried his best to follow the power point and the business jargon. Finally, Ashley pointed towards Tom and said, "Tom come up here"

Tom moved to the head of the table, trying not to squirm as the board members watched him. Tom was shorter than the table, and only saw their feminine faces peering down at him.

"While Tom has already done some modeling, he was never given full credit. I want Tom to be the male model for our new shoe line, Divinity."

Tom's eyes bulged. A model! He'd be famous! He had made his own way in the world, and succeeded!

Ashley continued, "I will be the female model. The main shot will be Tom laying prostrate, worshipping me and my feet in the new shoes."

Tom nearly fell over. He'd be worshipping her?

 

A man worshipping a woman was a complete sign of submission. It was the most empowering thing that could happen to a woman and the most humiliating show of obedience a man could perform. Woman loved to make men worship them in public places in front of crowds, showing off that her man was completely devoted to them.

Tom was one of the many men who hated the practice. Long ago, Tom had promised himself he'd never worship a woman. Could he worship Ashley to become a model? Tom wasn't sure. And he wouldn't be worshipping her in private. He'd be telling the whole world that Ashley was a Goddess, and encouraging other men to worship their women.

Ashley saw his shock and smiled. "Tom why don't you give the board a demonstration right now?"

Tom's heart nearly stopped. "A demonstration? Of the scene?" He asked, feeling stupid.

"Yes Tom." Ashley said, pointing to her perfect feet. "Worship me."

"I-I can't Miss Ashley" He had never stood up to a woman. Not like this.

"What?" Now she looked shocked. "Don't be silly Tom. You love me. Worship me."

Every fiber of his heart wanted to bow down before her. But his head held him back. "I-I won't do it. I-I'm sorry Miss Ashley,” he sputtered.

A board member muttered, "Guess he doesn't love her as much as she thought." A few of them laughed.

Ashley's face turned a dark red. "Go home Tom" she fumed.

"How will I get home?" Tom asked.

"Take the bus, walk, or crawl. I don't care. Think about your job while you go home."

As Tom made the long walk to the bus stop, he started to cry. As he sat on a bench, he heard giggles and saw three women walking towards him.

"Why are you crying cutie?" One asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" Tom sniffed.

"Aww he's sad girls" another girl said. They stood in front of the bench, hands on their hips.

The third one laughed, "I know how we could make him feel better!"

Laughing, they picked him up and dragged him to an alleyway. Tom screamed for help, but no one was around. In the alley, they ripped his clothes and forced his mouth open. They filled his mouth with lovemaking pills and forced him to swallow.

So much blood filled his member, Tom couldn't remember much. But he did remember them laughing as he grew, moaning as each took turns riding him, and the sound of their heels fading as they left him in the alleyway. Exhausted and broken, Tom blacked out.

When he woke, it was dark. The bus had stopped running. So he crawled to Ashley's apartment. The doorman gave him an odd look, but let him up. With his clothes and heart in his hand, Tom opened the door.

"Tom? What happened?" Ashley looked concerned. She looked like an angel in her white dress and white stiletto heels. She had on red lipstick and her nails were painted white. Tom had never seen a more divine sight.

Sobbing, Tom told her everything. She listened and stroked his hair as he nestled between her breasts, even dressing him in new clothes.

Once Tom had told her everything he asked, "Do you still love me?"

She smiled and kissed him. He wanted to lose himself inside her, but he had to tell her something. Tom pulled back.

"Ashley, I'm so sorry. I didn't think I needed you. I do. You are everything I want. You keep me safe and make me so happy. You are my Goddess and I want to worship you."

She looked at him for a long time. The she kissed his head and told him, "Tom it makes me so happy to hear that."

Tom responded by sliding off her lap and kissing her feet. Since those girls had taken him, all he'd wanted to do kiss her perfect feet.

She started dripping as he sucked her toes. She slipped him the pill and slammed herself on top of him. Tom pulled off his clothes as she pushed him inside her again and again. She was not gentle and Tom already saw bruises forming. He didn't care. She climaxed like a waterfall, covering Tom's naked body. As he caught his breath, she got up and adjusted her hair and clothes.

Tom looked up at her, and knew he was completely hers. "I love you Ashley," he whispered.

"Tom that was...incredible," Ashley moaned. "But don't get up yet." She placed her foot in front of him. "Worship me Tom"

Tom happily broke his promise. Her love and safety mattered more than a childhood fantasy. "I'd be happy to my... Goddess," he murmured. Tom bowed low in front of her, and said, "I am yours, mind, body, and soul Goddess," as he placed his hands on either side of Ashley's flawless feet. He lowered his head and kissed her foot again and again, worshiping her. He heard a clicking sound but it didn't register. Somehow, he felt like this was destined to be his place. He belonged at her feet.

As he finished kissing, he realized what the sound was. He turned around to see cameras surrounding him and Ashley.

"Thank you Tom." His Goddess was smiling. "We got all the shots we need. I was going to have another man fill in, but you were so...willing to worship me"

Tom didn't understand. "This...was for the photo shoot?"

Ashley smiled, "Yes Tom. Oh and by the way, you're fired. As soon as I yelled at you, you ran to new girls, like the slut you are. I might be your Goddess, but you're no longer worthy to worship me. Go get some other sluts to fuck you. We're done Tom." She waved her hand and the photographers dragged Tom back to the street. Sobbing, Tom waited until the bus took him home.

He expected his mother to be furious, but after he told her what happened and when the check for Tom's "modeling" arrived, his mother forgave him.

A few days later, Jenny Choo revealed their new shoe line. Their advertisement featured Ashley and Tom. She was dressed in all white and towered over Tom in the Divinity stilettos. She stared boldly into the camera, the model of female supremacy, a true Goddess. It also showed Tom worshipping her feet. Naked, bruised, and dripping from her fluids, he wretchedly prostrated himself before her divine feet. The top of the ad read "Put him in his place".

Divinity became an international sensation. More women than ever commanded their men to worship them and they did it in Divinity heels. Tom was crushed.

He asked his mother to sue them, but she told Tom that without a woman to support his testimony, the case would be dismissed. She even told him that he should be proud to be a model, and his newfound fame had attracted a new suitor.

Chapter 4: The Heiress by None109876

Sidney

With new her connections to female high society, Tom's mother had recently met a wealthy heiress at a cocktail party who had told his mother that she was looking for a new young husband.

Her name was Sidney. Her first marriage to her childhood crush had dried up after 30 years. As he aged and she stayed beautiful, she realized she no longer felt the same way about him. Her second marriage was to create ties with a businesswoman, and he was better at cleaning dishes than pleasing her in bed. At the party, his mother had brought Tom's name up. Sidney had refused at the time, but after Tom's success as a model, she changed her mind.

She would be picking Tom up after a dinner meeting on Saturday. Tom's mother emphasized that Sidney wanted a new boy toy, not a confidant. Tom was not to speak at dinner unless spoken to.

So Tom let his mom buy him new clothes. They were in the new men's fashion, which pushed the boundaries of what was considered respectable. She sprayed him with cologne and made sure his hair was perfect.

At 5:45,Tom sat by the window waiting. At 6 sharp, a red corvette pulled into his driveway.

The first thing Tom saw were tanned, long legs. Sidney's skin was a perfect olive and Tom's eyes naturally drifted down to her red toenails in her silver strappy heels. As his eyes moved back up her body, Tom noticed how her dark brown hair flowed down her back. There wasn’t a single streak of grey, even at the roots. Tom knew women didn't age, but he still couldn't believe how her fifty plus years of life hadn't left a single mark on her body.  And despite being twice Tom's age, she would outlive him by decades. Tom had a feeling he wouldn't be her last husband.

Tom had never seen a woman walk so confidently. She greeted his mother with a kiss on each cheek. As she walked to him, her gaze overwhelmed him. Instinctively, he knelt down and kissed her shoes. Looking up, he said, "Hello Miss Sidney."

His mom turned pale when he kissed her feet, but Sidney smiled and said, "Oh Mary he's so sweet! I like that in a boy. But there's no need to be formal, Tom. We'll get to know each other very well soon enough, Sidney is fine"

As he sat at the oversized table, Tom listened in silence as the two woman discussed his fate. They haggled over the dowry, and where the wedding would be held.

After the details had been finished, lunch was over. Sidney said, "Mary thank you for having me. I need to get back home." As she walked out of the room, she turned and asked, "Tom, are you coming?"

Tom's eyes had glazed over the negotiations, but he wasn't expecting her to take him so quickly. It was dizzying to think in an hour, his whole life had changed. He knew his mom didn't think of him as property, but he wished she would show it more sometimes.

"Are we going for a ride Sidney?" he asked, struggling to keep up.

She winked at his mom. "We are, but after we get home. Come on hubby!"

Tom followed her with his bags. Her car flew out of the driveway. Tom's home disappeared in minutes. Sidney laughed as he poked his head out the window, letting the wind run through his hair. In those moments, Tom forgot his fear and lost himself in his new adventure.

Sidney's house was huge. "It's been here since the 17th century," Sidney explained. "My grandmother was one of the Founding Mothers!" She beamed.

She opened the oak doors to let Tom inside. Twelve men stood inside. At the front stood an old man and middle aged one. Tom guessed that they were Sidney's other husbands.

Sidney nodded to the older man. "Go get my bedchambers ready for Tom and I." He bowed and struggled up the spiral staircase." Sidney instructed the other man to start preparing tea. The two servants went to fetch Tom's bags, while the rest went back to their housework.

When they were alone, she asked him, "Do you like it?"

Tom said, "It's just so big."

She laughed. "Then let me give you a tour. She thought for a second and then gave Tom a wolfish grin. “We'll start with my bedroom."

Reluctantly, Tom followed her up to her bedroom. The room had a huge poster bed, a large bookshelf and a desk. But she pulled his hand towards her bathroom. The tub was full and steaming hot. She reached towards his clothes, but he protested, "We shouldn't. We barely know each other."

She laughed, and tore off his clothes. "We're going to be married. We should." As she stripped, Tom marveled at her body. She had fabulous curves and her legs were as long as he was tall. As Tom hesitated, she picked him up and pulled him into the tub with her. As she wrapped her long legs around his body and kissed him, the feeling of her skin and the warm water washed away Tom's decency. He knew he should feel awkward being naked with a woman he just met, but something about her legs encircling his body made him feel safe.

He conceded, "Ok but only if we take things slow"

Sidney laughed, "I get to make the rules Tom. You just get to obey them." Thankfully she did let him go slow. He started by massaging her back in the sudsy warm water. As he kneaded her shoulders, she turned to kiss his neck. He smiled and moved down to her legs. He licked the length of her legs and adored her feet, licking the soap off her wrinkled soles and sucking the water off her red toes.

Suddenly she pulled him under the water, pressing him to her crotch. He fought for air as he sucked her clitoris; equal parts turned on and scared. After Tom's breath was almost out, she let him up and pushed the pill in his gasping mouth. She leaned him back in the tub as she mounted him. She whispered, "Make me cum, you little slut". Tom happily obeyed.

After she had finished, they lay in the lukewarm water. Tom sighed, "Sidney, I've never had sex like that!"

Sidney smiled, "Then we'll have to try it again soon Tom. But first I need you to get ready for tonight's dinner party."

"Dinner party?" Tom asked. His mind was still focused on her naked body.

Sidney ran her hands over his chest and said, "Why do you think I picked you up today? I needed a new boy toy for my soirée tonight!" She pulled him out of the tub and smacked his ass, "Now go get ready, you little slut."

Tom dressed in his best dinner jacket and met Sidney downstairs. She was seated in a high back leather chair. She had six servants attending her. Two servants massaged each of her feet, while two more filed her fingernails. The fifth did her makeup and the sixth brushed her hair. There were steps tools around her chair to allow her servants to reach her.

Her other servants ran around, cleaning and setting the tables. They carried ice buckets and plates.

"Tom you look amazing." Sidney said.

"So do you Sidney." Tom knelt before her. It seemed appropriate, considering how regal she looked.

"Get up Tom" she laughed. "I need your help with my dress." She was wearing a long strapless evening gown, showing off her tan shoulders.

As he climbed up into her lap, Sidney asked him, "Tom can you adjust my top?" She pulled at the red fabric attempting to cover her cleavage. " It just doesn't fit right."

Tom reached up and began to massage dress into place. Sidney's breasts were bigger than his head, and were heavy. He struggled to hold them as he adjusted her dress. Sidney noticed his difficulty and asked, "Are my boobs too big for you Tom?"

"Not at all Sidney," Tom gasped. "They aren't heavy at all!" Unfortunately, his hands slipped and he fell face first into her cleavage.

Tom had never seen Sidney laugh so hard. As he tried to get up, he felt her hand push him back down to her breasts. With one fluid motion, she pulled her dress down to reveal her pink nipples, completing in seconds what Tom had tried for minutes to accomplish. She asked, "Are you sure they're not too big for you Tom?" and pushed her nipple towards his mouth.

Tom didn’t even try to reply, he just eagerly opened his mouth and sucked. As she began to moan, a new voice said, "I see you started the party without me!"

Sidney pushed Tom off her lap and hugged her friend. “Jackie I'm so glad you could come!" Jackie was a brunette with huge brown eyes. Her southern accent was entrancing, and her cocktail dress was incredibly elegant. Tom now knew why so many men fell for southern belles. The two women hugged. "Jackie this is my new slut" Sidney said, pointing to Tom.

"Oh he's cute!" Jackie drawled. "And from the way you were moaning, he's talented too!"

"Very" Sidney replied. "Who's your pet?"

"This is George. I figured if you were getting a new boy toy, I should too."

Sidney's other friends arrived shortly after Jackie. Julia was a gorgeous redhead with piercing green eyes and Carrie was blonde with the longest legs Tom had ever seen.

The four women all sat down at the table and placed their boys on their laps.

Their dinner was exquisite. The women drank champagne, nibbled on caviar, skewered salads, and devoured steak. It was the most food Tom had ever seen in his life. The conversation flew and as the women became drunk, they decided to create some entertainment.

The women would pick a task for their sluts and whoever completed it the quickest received a table scrap as a prize. Tom won the first task, which was to make their mistresses cum from oral. Sidney gave him a bite of caviar, and laughed as he gagged from the taste.

Tom also won the second task, which was toenail painting. He was able to try a bit of champagne, which he enjoyed much more than the caviar.

But the alcohol made him dizzy and he wasn't able to make Sidney cum first from rimming.

But even drunk, he was able to make Sidney cum first when they had sex. He got another sip of champagne as a reward, and the rest of the night became a blur.

He vaguely remembered trying to please Sidney and Jackie at the same time with his tongue and cock. But he distinctly remembered the girls all being very impressed with his ability to pleasure a woman. After Tom had drunk many sips of champagne, Sidney took him to bed, where they both had sloppy drunken sex.

Tom quickly fell back into the life of a pampered pleasure pet. Tom expected Sidney’s other husbands to despise him, but to his surprise, they didn't. In fact, he barely saw them. Sidney ran a very orderly house and liked to keep her servants busy. Tom didn't mind, as that meant he had more time for leisure and pleasure with Sidney.

They danced at balls, did dirty things on secluded beaches, and Tom spent some days just making Sidney cum as many times as possible. But his favorite times were the tender talks after, the candlelit dinners, even the way they made things like shaving her legs into foreplay.

One time, Sidney even told Tom what life in the 60s was like when she was a girl. He loved hearing her tell him stories of an era that was decades before he was born.

One Friday, Sidney asked him if he had a tuxedo. When he said he didn't, she took him shopping. They bought a matching tuxedo and evening gown. Tom helped her pick out a set of high heels. She even picked his favorite pair black stilettos with gold ankle straps.

After they finished, she told him that she'd be taking him to the President's Ball, the most famous black tie event in the country! Tom was thrilled.

The event was like a fairy tale. A photographer took their picture on the red carpet. He was surrounded by some if the most famous women in the country! He spotted Senator Felton, but thankfully she didn't recognize him. The women sat in assigned seats at elegant tables, boys in their laps. Provocatively dressed waiters brought hors d'oveurs and alcohol. Although the event was televised, Tom was sure people at home saw a good bit of fondling. The president herself had her six husbands adoring her throughout the dinner. While Tom’s eyes glazed over while the politicians talked about their plans for the country, he did notice how beautiful and elegant they all looked. Politics never really interested Tom, since men couldn’t vote anyways. However, he loved dancing with Sidney on the ballroom floor. He knew this was a night that he would tell his sons about. By the end, Tom was so tired he nearly collapsed on the last dance. Sidney carried him back to the table and he dozed on her chest.

After the night was over, they walked to her bed, Sidney said, "I had a great time tonight Tom...but I'm not ready for it to end juuuust yet." She tugged at his tie.

Tom was drained. It had been a long night. "I'm exhausted Sidney, can't we do this tomorrow?"

She frowned. "Tom, when we marry, what are you going to say to me?" She asked.

"To love, support, and obey you in everything." Tom said.

"So obey me,” She said as she unzipped his pants.

"Seriously Sidney, stop it!" Tom said.

She responded by ripping off his underwear. "I make the rules Tom. And don't act like you don't want me, you little slut."

"Sidney you know I hate when you call me that. I...mmmph" Sidney kissed him hard, slipping the pill into down his throat with her tongue.

Tom started to get angry. He tried to push her off with all of his might. She didn't even move. "Sidney, I said no!"  Tom protested.

"And I say yes Tom. Sluts don't get to say no. Besides, I know you want me. You dick certainly does." She began to run her legs across his body and once he was completely hard, pinned him and lowered herself down.

Tom's mind raced. How could she do this to him? But then...something else began to take over. A primal urge, one that overrode logic. Tom found himself liking it, and wanting more. He was her toy, and toys couldn't refuse. Toys were used to pleasure their Mistresses. There was something hot about her using him like a toy. He bucked his hips and kissed her.

She felt him breaking. "Tell me you want me to fuck you,” She moaned. "Tell me that you're a bad little slut."

"Please fuck me Sidney" Tom gasped. "I am a bad little slut... I'm your toy. An object for your pleasure." When she heard that, Sidney came again and again, soaking Tom’s body with her cum. It was the most passionate sex Tom ever had.

After she finished, Sidney started to fall asleep. But Tom realized his job wasn't done. He moved his head in between her legs as she moaned. He quickly had her soaking him in her cum again.

As they paused, Tom told her. "Sidney you were right. I do need to obey you."

She laughed, "Like you had a choice!"

Tom continued, "But I should mean it. From this point forward, I promise to obey you Sidney. You taught me today that I'm your slut and today I learned that I like it. I love you Sidney"

She said, "Aww Tom! I love you too"

The next week was like a dream. Tom learned how fun obedience could be. There was something comforting about not having to think. He just simply did as Sidney asked.

One lazy Sunday night, Sidney said, "Tom I want you to be my slut."

Tom kissed her and said, "Sidney, I am your slut."

She shook her head. "No Tom I mean my slut outside of the bedroom." She continued, "An actresses wants her son to marry me. In return, she'll get me an acting job. But she’ll only do it if I don't marry again for another ten years. I want you to be my slut for those ten years and then I'll marry you."

Tom was shocked. People used slut as a derogatory term for loose men all the time, but a true slut was a boy a woman kept around for pleasure, but didn't marry. It was a precarious position for men, because as soon as they stop pleasing their woman, they were forgotten and kicked to the curb.

He didn't know what to say. He loved Sidney but could he be her slut? "Will it change things between us Sidney?"

She laughed, "Not if you keep pleasing me like this. I've had the best sex of my life with you. Your tongue just doesn't quit!"

"And if I don't?" Tom asked.

"Then you'll join my servant staff." Sidney waved her hand. "But if that happens, I'll give you plenty of chances to work yourself back into my good graces."


Tom felt deeply hurt. He couldn’t believe she didn't want to marry him. Had she even planed on marrying him? He considered running back to his mother. But then, hadn't Sidney always known what was best for him? From their contract to when she took him, she had always made the best decision for him. Obedience meant trusting her. Plus, he was twenty years old. Most men his age were already married. Sidney might be his last chance for love.

After a long time, he told her, "Ok I'll do it."

She said, "Oh Tom I'm so glad you want to. I'll get the contract and we can amend it"

Tom said, "Of course Sidney. But I have to get some things from my house first. Things I left when I first moved."

Sidney raised an eyebrow. "Tom are you sure that's wise? You mom may ask questions."

Tom shrugged, "I'll be out before she notices. Plus, I can keep a secret"

She smiled and drove him to his mothers house. Tom snuck in the back door and began to pack.

He was packed and ready to leave, when his mom found him. "What are you doing Tom?" She asked.

“Just grabbing some things Mother” Tom stuttered. He had always been a bad liar. His mom simply raised an eyebrow and glared down at him. Tom tried to think of a reason why, but her stern broke him down. "Mom, Sidney isn't going to marry me." Tom confessed. "She just wants to use me for her own pleasure." He looked down. "She wants me to be her slut, and I'm going to do it. I love her."

His mom's hand flew out of nowhere. The force of her blow knocked him to the ground. As he struggled to get up, she leaned down and snarled, "You will do no such thing." She made him unpack his bags and made him tell Sidney he wasn't coming.

Before he went to bed, she said, "Tom I'm tired of trying to find you a wife. Starting tomorrow, you will join my servants. If I die before you, one of your sisters will inherit you as part of my property."

The walk to the servant's quarters was the lowest point of Tom's life. The next morning, he served his mom breakfast with the rest of the servants. She didn't even notice he was there.

Chapter 5: Jennifer by None109876

Jennifer

Although Tom was now his mother’s servant, he still excelled. His hard work won him the right to grocery shop for his mom on weekends. The other servants grumbled it was because his mother was the Mistress of the house, but Tom knew it was because of his hard work.

While he was returning from buying groceries one weekend, four men came up to him. They studied him as they walked past. Tom continued walking the other way, until he felt a push on his back. The heavy groceries caused him to tumble over.

It was the four men from before. They cornered him in an alley. "Look boys, it's the model from those shoe ads. The ones that got men worshipping women." one sneered.

"Do you know my wife divorced me when I wouldn't worship her?" Another asked. He had a tattoo of a broken heart on his cheek. Tom had never seen one before, but he knew that divorced men were given those tattoos to mark them as damaged goods. No one would hire, much less marry a divorced man.


As they cornered him in an alleyway, the men became more and more aggressive. Finally, one of them took a swing at him. Tom blocked the first punch, but there were too many. The flurry of punches and kicks knocked him to his knees. Tom curled up, hoping it would be over soon.

Suddenly, Tom heard a scream and a crash. He opened his eyes to see his tall, gorgeous, blonde savior facing down his remaining three assailants.
She had thrown the fourth man into a pile of trash cans, where he was struggling to get free.

"Back off lady" one said. "There are three of us.”

She simply sneered down at him and said, "Three men versus one woman? That isn't even close to a fair fight"

She slammed her knee into the tattooed man's face faster than Tom thought possible. Tom heard a crunch and the man fell backwards, clutching his broken nose. Before the others had time to react, she stomped her high heel down on another's shoe. The long heel went straight through the poor man's foot. He crumpled at her feet.

When the final assistant managed to throw a punch, she dodged and grabbed his arm. With a twist, she dislocated his shoulder and threw him into the alley wall. As the tattooed man began to rise, she slipped her foot out of her heel, and swept her tan leg, knocking the tattooed man down. As he struggled to get up, she placed her bare foot on his throat. "Told you it wasn't a fair fight" she bragged.

The fourth man had untangled himself from the trashcans. He snuck up behind her, holding a brick.

At the last second she turned, knocked the brick away, and pulled her high heel out of the other man's foot. Holding the shoe like a club, she slammed the shoe across the final mans face. He fell backwards and hit the ground hard.

After that, the four men changed their minds. As they ran, she laughed and slipped her heel back on.

"Wow" Tom gushed. "Thanks…that was incredible."

His guardian angel laughed, "No problem, I've always wanted to kick some ass in high heels. I've also been taking martial arts lessons since I was four."

"And they're such gorgeous heels" Tom said, admiring her black platform pumps.

She beamed, "Thanks! I'm Jennifer by the way"

"Tom" They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you!" Jennifer smiled. "So Tom, how about you buy me a thanks for saving my life coffee?"

Tom still had a bit of money left over from shopping. His mom would kill him, but he didn't care.

As the talked over coffee, he learned that Jennifer was 22, just a year older than him. She was from New York and was just passing through his town for a vacation to the beach. Tom told her about how he was educated at St. Judith's and when she asked he did admit he was the model from the Divinity ads.

Jennifer told him how her mother had started Ford and how she was her only daughter. She was currently working as one of the executives at Ford and Tom explained he was working as a servant for his mom until he found a wife. When she heard this, Jennifer said, "Really? I'd imagine some lucky girl would have snapped you up by now." Then she sighed. "I'm actually single too. My husband died three months ago. I just have been too busy with work to put myself back out there. I was hoping this trip would help."

As they finished their conversation, Tom realized with a start that they had been talking for an hour. “It was good meeting you Jennifer, but I was supposed to be home 30 minutes ago. My mom is going to be so angry.”

 

Jennifer smiled and said, "In that case, why don't I drive you home?"

To Tom's surprise, his mom didn't care he was late. She invited Jennifer in for dinner. Tom got back to his chores as they ate. He would eat once the women were done with the other servants.


"Tooooom" his mother called, "Could you come into the dining room?"

As Tom entered, he noticed his mom and Jennifer both had big smiles on their faces. "Tom, Jennifer is going to take you as a vacation servant" his mom explained. "You're going to spend a week with her at the beach."

Tom's jaw dropped. "I won't bother you?" He asked Jennifer.

"Not at all!" She reassured him. "It'll be nice to have some company!" Winking, she joked, "Plus I think you'll fit in my suitcase"

So Tom hopped in her pink Camero and they headed for the beach. Her other two servants rode in the back seat, but they remained quiet while Tom and Jennifer chatted. As they talked, Tom realized Jennifer was special. She was wealthy, but not spoiled and kind without being weak. He couldn't help falling for her as her blonde hair streamed in the wind.

Once they reached her beach house, Tom and Jennifer's other servants carried in her luggage. He went downstairs to tell her he had unpacked, and found Jennifer lounging in the hot tub. "Do you have a bathing suit Tom?" she asked. When he shook his head, she said, "That's ok" and tore off his clothes. As she pulled him into the hot tub, he leaned in to kiss her.

Jennifer's lips claimed his as she wrapped him in a wet kiss. Tom wasted no time pulling down her bathing suit, to reveal her huge tan breasts. Tom sucked on her nipples as she archer her back. When she gave him the pill, the warm water made him even bigger. She looked at him and said, "That's a pleasant surprise" and took him as the water rushed around them.

Once they were done, she gasped, "Tom, that was incredible". They dried themselves, and then continued their lovemaking in the bedroom.

The week passed in a blur of sand, salt, and sex. When they drove home, Jennifer asked his mother if she could take Tom into her service for the next year. She happily agreed.

As they drove back to New York, Tom said, "Thank you Jennifer"

She smiled at him. "My pleasure Tom. I always have had a thing for dudes in distress"

"You can keep saving me for as long as you want,” Tom laughed.

Jennifer's house was huge. It was in the Hamptons and had a huge yard. She had four cars and eight other servants.

As they lay on her bed that night, Tom looked into her brown eyes and asked, "Jennifer, what are we?"

She sighed and said, "Tom, I don't like labels. You make me feel great, but you've been betrothed so many times! I just don't know about us yet"

Tom didn't press her further. He looked down, and noticed that her toenails weren't painted. "Don't you paint your nails?" He asked.

She looked down at them and sighed "Not really. It just takes so long when I do them."

"Well...maybe I could help you out?" Tom ventured.

When she hesitated for a second, Tom thought she would say no, but Jennifer smiled and said, "Sure why not?"

Tom picked out a sky blue polish and started to work on her toes. As he painted, he realized how beautiful her feet were. Tom didn't like unpainted nails, but with polish, he noticed how her long and pretty her toes were. He admired her arch, and ran his hands over her smooth, tan soles.

Jennifer noticed his attention. She wriggled her toes and asked, "Aren't they pretty Tom?"

Tom was almost drooling. He nodded and kissed her feet. "Why didn't you paint them?" Tom asked.

"Oh you know...just busy with the company" She replied, but Tom saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Your husband used to do them,” Tom guessed.

She shoved her toes in his mouth and said, "Tom, stop talking." He gladly ran his tongue over her toes, but he could tell her walls were up again. After a few minutes she said, "I'm tired Tom" she said and rolled over. Tom sighed, and closed his eyes.

In the middle of the night, Tom felt her lips on his. Half asleep, he kissed her back. Her fingers urgently slipped the pill in his mouth as she took him. It all happened so quick Tom thought it was a dream until he woke the next morning tangled in her legs.

When they had both showered, she took him to a local cafe for brunch. She told him, "I'm sorry about last night. Men die young all the time, but he was my best guy friend since I was 4." Her dark brown eyes dominated his vision. They were so beautiful, so expressive. "I haven't let anyone in. Not for a long time. But keeping these feelings inside doesn't make them go away. Last night, I realized I needed you."

Tom smiled and stroked her hand. "No girl has ever opened up to me like this Jennifer. It means a lot that you'd trust me enough to tell me."

"Don't make me regret it Tom." She warned. "You know I can kick your ass and do my hair at the same time."

Tom laughed. "I know it! But I wouldn't dream of hurting you." He continued, "Jennifer I know you may not feel the same way, but I have to tell you. Since you saved me that day, I knew you were special. You're my savior, my protector, my guardian angel. You're kind and are so good to me. I love you, Jennifer." She nodded and was about to speak when he said, "I know you aren't there yet. That's ok."

She smiled and said, "I care about you Tom, and it means so much to hear you say that." They stared at each other for a long time. The she lightly hit his chest and said, "Your turn to tell me about your past. Why aren't you still a model?"

Tom told her about his time with Ashley, how she made him a model, and how she spurned him after the shoot was done.

"And that's why I'll never worship a woman again" he said. "In fact, I think men and women are equals"

Jennifer nearly spit out her coffee she laughed so hard. "Tom that's crazy. Women are the superior sex and always will be. And worship is a huge step in any relationship. It shows a man know his role."

"I disagree" Tom argued. "You're taller and stronger, but that doesn't make you superior."

"I'm also smarter, able to vote, able to drive, and live three times longer" she finished. "Tom this is concerning. You need to be put in your place."

Tom said, "My place is right here at this table with you Jennifer."

"Not it isn't" Jennifer told him harshly. "In fact Tom why don't you get down by my feet? We can continue our discussion once you're down there."

Tom protested, but Jennifer told him in a stern voice she wouldn't be speaking to him until he sat at her feet. Eventually Tom slunk down to her feet. He didn't want to, but he wanted to continue the conversation more. He knelt down at her heels. By now everyone in the café had heard them and was watching.


She was wearing white open toed stilettos decorated with rhinestones. Angel wings sprouted from the back of the heel, holding the gold ankle strap like a halo. Tom had never seen her wear them, but he felt like he'd seen them before. He wanted to kiss them so bad, but held himself back.

"Now Tom," Jennifer said, "You were saying something about us being equals?" She crossed her legs, dangling her heel above his head.

Tom had to admit that he felt a little inferior below her feet, but he stubbornly said in a loud voice, "That's right Jennifer. I'm a strong, independent man!"

The entire cafe burst out laughing. "Silly boy." Jennifer teased, tapping his head with her heel, "You live in my house, eating my food, and you earn your keep by pleasing me. You rely on me for everything. I'm basically your Goddess." She stood up, towering over him. "I allow you to live, and in return you please me."

Tom couldn't meet her eyes. With a start he realized her high heels were the latest shoes from the Divinity line.

"Tom" Jennifer's voice boomed down. "You said you loved me and called me your angel. But that's not enough. I'm not your angel. I'm your Goddess. And as your Goddess, Your love isn't sufficient. I command you to worship me."

Tom felt his body nearly break in two. A part of him wanted to stand up and scream at her. But another part wanted to worship her. She did look like a Goddess standing over him.

Jennifer's foot made the choice for him. She placed it on his back and forced his face to her toes. As soon as his face touched her foot, Tom's lips puckered and he kissed her foot. While he kissed he begrudgingly whispered, "You're my Goddess.”

 

"What's that Tom?" Jennifer asked. "I can't hear you with your lips on my toes."

Tom looked up into her domineering brown eyes. "You're my Goddess and I'm your devotee,” he confessed. "We aren't equals." He couldn't believe she had forced him to say it, but Tom couldn't help feeling a little turned on.

Jennifer smiled as he kissed her toes. She sat back down while Tom continued to worship her. When she left, she made him crawl after her as the whole cafe cheered.

When they got home, she had him give her oral and soaked him in her cum. But Tom didn't say a word. He obeyed, but was still furious. Later, she told him, "Tom, we're going to a party tonight. Go get ready."

Tom nodded and changed into his outfit. He was still fuming about earlier.

Jennifer took him to a huge house on the coast. Tom met her three other friends Lacy, Madison, and Victoria. Lacy was a brunette with a gorgeous smile. Madison had black hair and matching nails. Victoria was a blonde and told Tom she met Jennifer when they were sorority sisters. They all had brought their boys as well.

The girls caught up over dinner while Tom and the other pets sat on their laps. After they had finished, they retreated to the living room. They grabbed the empty bottle of wine they had finished at dinner and played spin the bottle. A girl would spin the bottle and when it pointed to a boy, the other girls picked a sex act for them to play out.

Tom kissed Madison's toes, sucked on Lacy's nipples, and Tom jealously watched Victoria's boy toy lick Jennifer's vagina. He was unable to make her cum, which made Tom proud.

Then Jennifer spin the bottle and it stopped on him. The girls all giggled and handed Jennifer the pill. "No" Tom said. He wanted to have sex with her, but he was still angry with her. He had to show her he was seriously angry. The girls all sat in stunned silence.

Lacy laughed and then pushed him to the ground. "Yes. Go for it Jennifer" He tried to squirm away, but Victoria held his legs and Madison ripped off his clothes.

Jennifer hesitated, but as her friends urged her on, she undressed. "Please Jennifer. Don't do this," he begged.

She said, "We're doing this Tom. Please your Goddess." She forced the pill in his mouth as the other girls cheered and mounted him.

Tom didn't move, but she knew him well enough that after a while, she came. As her fluids soaked Tom, he wanted to be angry. To curse her, ask her how she could do this to him. But he didn't feel upset or violated. He felt turned on, and strangely fulfilled. Even as an unmoving, unwilling object, he had still pleased his Goddess. He had tried to fight it, but Her will had prevailed. He had served his purpose by pleasing Her.

After She was done, Jennifer said, "I'm taking Tom to the bedroom." Her friends cheered as She led Tom upstairs.

When they were alone She nearly burst into tears and said, "I'm sorry Tom. My friends were just all pushing me on and I couldn't help myself. Can you forgive me?" She looked at him with Her big brown eyes.

Tom shook his head and said "There's nothing to forgive Jennifer. I've been pretending to be your equal. But we're not. You're a Goddess and I'm Your servant. And I'm ok with that. In fact, it turns me on. A Goddess doesn't have to ask for forgiveness. I love You."

Jennifer's jaw dropped. "Tom...I don't know what to say. Are you sure?"

Tom smiled, "I am. My mind, body, and soul are Yours Goddess." He began to bend down to worship Her, but She stopped him.

"Let's do this downstairs." She said.

She carried him down the stairs. As Her friends turned, She placed Tom on the ground and She spun the bottle. It landed on Tom. Her friends started to giggle.

Before they could pick a sex act, Tom bowed down before Jennifer and worshipped her. Her kissed Her perfect feet, venerated Her long legs and did homage to Her clitoris. "I'm all Yours Goddess,” he said.

Jennifer smiled, and not just from pleasure. "I love you Tom,” She confessed as Her friends cheered.

Jennifer reached into Her purse and pulled out another pill. She placed it in Tom's mouth and began to ride him. This time, Tom did everything he could to please Her. He bucked his hips and sucked Her nipples. After a few minutes She came more than ever before. By the time She was done, Tom could have swum in the puddle She created.

They got married soon after. His mother walked him down the aisle. Their vows were magical. He promised to completely obey, love, and worship her for the rest of his life, while Jennifer promised to care for, cherish, and protect him. At Jennifer's command, Tom actually worshipped Her in front of everyone at the wedding. They honeymooned in Bora Bora and somehow found time in between sex to eat.

A few months later, Jennifer found out She was pregnant. They were both thrilled to learn that it was a girl. Tom couldn't think of a better way to please his Goddess than by giving Her a daughter to pass on Her name.

The years flew by. Their daughter soon was ordering him around, much to Tom's chagrin. However, Jennifer condoned it and Tom accepted Her decision. Tom also gave Jennifer two baby boys and a second girl.

They grew old together. Or rather Tom grew old while Jennifer stayed beautiful. She didn't take another pleasure husband until Tom was 50 and couldn't perform like he used to. By then Tom said didn't care, and he wanted Jennifer to be happy. But when She invited Tom back into Her bed after a month with Her new husband, Tom could have died of happiness.

As she fucked him, Jennifer whispered to him, "Sam is 18 years old and he can't make me cum like you Tom"

Tom lived longer than most men, but at 60, his heart started to give out. When the doctors told him he only had a couple days left, Jennifer was by his bedside. As they made love a final time She told him, "You can decide what we do this time, your last time should be for you."

"No" Tom said, "It is and always has been about you."

She smiled, and Tom realized how lucky he was. Nearly 40 years together and She hadn't aged a day. She moaned, "In that case..." In a few minutes, She came, soaking Tom's head and hospital bed.

When Tom died a week later, Jennifer was with him and got to hear him say I love you one last time. The doctors told Jennifer they'd never seen a man die so happy.

When Jennifer returned home, Sam was waiting for Her. He ran his hands over Her legs and kissed between them. Jennifer tried to fight, but eventually gave in. It had been a week, and She had needs. But once they were done, She wasn't anywhere near satisfied. Tom always made Her cum, even when he was literally on his deathbed.

The next month passed while Jennifer mourned Tom. But one day as She sat reminiscing about the good times they had together, She remembered how Tom had helped Her overcome the loss of Her first husband. The more She thought about it, the more She realized Tom wouldn't want Her to sulk. He'd want Her to move on and be happy. All Tom had ever wanted was to make Her happy.

The next day, Jennifer made a phone call.

"St. Judith's, how many I help you?" The secretary asked.

"This is Jennifer Pierson. May I speak to the headmistress?"

"Sure, just one moment Miss Pierson."

"Hello Jennifer?" The headmistress asked, "I'm so sorry to hear about Tom."

"Thank you." Jennifer said, "I was actually calling to see if your finest pleasure student is betrothed. I'm looking for a new husband."

End Notes:

So which girl did you like the best?

 

Writing wise, I liked my first chapter the best but I like Brianna the most. I have a thing for spoiled evil girls

 

Thanks for all the reviews!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5382