Sleepless Sleepover by asukafan2001
Summary: A brother spies on his sister and his friends during her sleepover, unfortunately, his voyueristic ways are exposed.
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Adventure, Body Exploration, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 15926 Read: 80976 Published: December 11 2006 Updated: December 11 2006
Story Notes:
The following story i started way back in 2002/2003 and is at this time discontinued. You can expect no updates from Giantess Planet on this story.

1. Chapter 1 by asukafan2001

2. Chapter 2 by asukafan2001

3. Chapter 3 by asukafan2001

4. Chapter 4 by asukafan2001

5. Chapter 5 by asukafan2001

6. Chapter 6 by asukafan2001

7. Chapter 7 by asukafan2001

8. Chapter 8 by asukafan2001

Chapter 1 by asukafan2001
Author's Notes:
The following story i started way back in 2002/2003 and is at this time discontinued. You can expect no updates from Giantess Planet on this story.

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

Chapter One: The First Step

“It seemed like a good idea at the time”

 

It was Friday after school. I was ready for the weekend more then ever before. My sister was a regular socialite and the entire high school social ladder would be here in just a few hours and I was under strict orders from my sister too not even be here but little did she know I would be closer then she knows. I looked at the pills in my hands and smiled. I stuck both pills in my pocket and played some madden 2003 to kill time. Sometime later my mom called everyone down for dinner and I told her that I was eating at my friends Billy’s house and this would be my time to strike. I waited till I heard my sister walk down the stairs and then I opened my door and looked both ways to make sure no one was around and I ran down the hall and into her room.

 

My sister’s room was rather big. It was about twice the size of my room so I had no trouble finding a place to hide. She had a white skirting around her bed so I knew that was where I would go. I crawled under her bed and waited for seemingly hours. I finally heard foot steps and then the door opened. I peeked through the white skirting to see the legs of my sister and her best friend Kaley. They were a sight to behold. I couldn’t believe I was doing this. They looked like goddesses from down here. I felt one of them sit down on the bed. As they sat down they bounced the underside of my bed into my head.

 

As they continued to talk I heard a knock at the door. I saw Wendy walk into the room. She looked as pretty as ever. Her blue jeans and a white t-shirt that had some French writing on it. As she sat down on the floor leaning up against the bed I found myself inches from the sexiest girl I have ever seen. I knew what I had to do right away. I grabbed the pill out of my pocket and swallowed it. I barely got the pill swallowed before I fell unconscious.

 

As I awoke I hardly remembered crawling under the bed. I shivered as I stood up realizing my clothes didn’t shrink with me. I looked around at the underside of my sister Kacie’s bed. I was glad that she kept it clean cause it could be a lot to traverse for a five inch tall man

 

I began to head towards Wendy who was sitting up against the bed. I knew that I should just stay under the bed and continue my voyeuristic spying but The backside of Wendy was getting to me. The closer and closer I crawl the more and more I need to touch her. I can hear there voices booming above me but I began to forget about them as I focus on the swaying of Wendy. I reach out towards Wendy and run my fingers against the soft cotton fabric of her t-shirt, however I catch a glimpse of the tiny band of her thong. I quickly turn away and began to back away but I look back at the band. It is calling out to me. I have to touch that thong, that skin around that thong. I run back towards her and touch the thong then the skin around her. She is so warm and soft. As I touch her Wendy darts up.

 

“EWWW something touched me! You got bugs or a Rat in here Kacie.”

 

I began to retreat back to the depths of bed as I realized my mistake however on the opposite side the runner was flipped up and I saw the face of Kaley. Her eyes scanning across the underside of the bed, I didn’t know whether or not I should run, or stand still. Light hit my back as the other side was flipped up and my sister’s face appeared behind me. I took off running in a panic not wanting to be discovered especially not by my sister.

 

“Kaley I see something moving! Can you reach him he is coming towards you?”

 

The arm of my sister’s best friend was coming towards me like a bat of hell. I tried to juke and jive but it was no use. She had radar or something. I began to run back the opposite way hoping that I would get out of her reach. As I ran back the other way my sister began to reach towards me. I looked in both directions hoping for a way out but both there arms were coming towards me. I ran towards the headboard end of the bed. I didn’t get far as a set of fingers grasped me from behind. The hand covered the top half of my body. I kicked my legs frantically hoping it would do something.

 

“It has legs? What kind of bugs has legs?”

 

“They look human”

 

“Yeah a five inch tall human Wendy. Maybe in France”

 

As her fingers started to part I could see the face of my sister. I tried to roll over but she merely flicked me back over onto my back. The face of Kaley appeared next to my sister. The two blondes looked at me curiously as Wendy however had turned her back to the whole situation and was paging through Cosmo.

 

“I think this thing is human”

 

“eww gross its looks like my brother”

 

I felt Kacie’s hands let go of me. I was tumbling in a state of freefall. Hundreds of thousands of feet seemed to pass by as I fell past by sister’s stomach. I finally felt the warm firm hand of Kaley grab onto me. Her hands were flawlessly smooth. I was like the peanut butter in between two pieces of bread and the bread is Kaley’s hands.

 

“I think it is your brother, come here and look”

 

“I don’t even want to look, besides it can’t be him. He went to a friend’s house”

 

“Well if he is like my brother he would have lied” retorts Wendy as she flips a page.

 

“Well who can blame him, I would lie too, just to catch a peek at me” [giggles] Kaley

 

“He already does. He isn’t in your trig class because he is good at math that is for sure Kaley” says Kacie as she moves to get a better look at him.

 

Wendy still hadn’t even looked up from the magazine. The face of my sister came back into view. I tried to hide but Kaley would just tilt her hand enough for me to roll back over onto my back and then level her hand out.

 

“It does kind of look like Tyler now that you mention it”

 

“Listen Kacie I can explain”

 

“OMIGOD it is Tyler”

 

“Now Kacie, just listen, please there is no need to get upset”

 

“Where is the damn flyswatter? I am going to teach you a lesson you wont ever forget. You were probably trying to see me naked or something you pervert.”

 

“Eww don’t flatter yourself, I don’t like seeing you clothed let alone naked.”

 

“Look at how tiny he is. He is kind of cute like this Kacie”

 

“He is not cute that’s my brother and its gross.”

 

“I think still think it’s cute, you should check him out Wendy”

 

“I am not an it god damn it, now put me down.”

 

“What if I don’t?”

 

“Well, ahhh, ummm”

 

“Exactly so you may as well let me see you”

 

Kaley tilted her palm enough for me to roll over onto my back. She carefully watched me roll and my tiny muscles work. I began to stand up but she tilted her hand again which caused me to roll over. Kaley was starting to tilt her hand again when Kacie snatched me from Kaley’s hand.

 

“hey what gives?”

 

“Kacie, just set me back down on the floor and I will get the reversal pill and be on my way.”

 

“Reversal? I have been thinking. I am going to just keep you this way. It will be nice to be an only child”

 

“What the fuck? I am not going to be your prisoner. Living my life out in your bedroom”

 

“You? Stay with me? As if, I don’t care what happens to you. He is all your girls.”

 

Kacie dropped me on her bed completely washing her hands of me. As she turned and sat down on at her desk on the far side of the room Kaley stared down at me lying naked on Kacie’s bed. Wendy even pulled away from the magazine and stared at me and then at Kaley then back at me. Both girls smiled and looked down at me.

Chapter 2 by asukafan2001

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

Chapter Two: Kaley’s Toy

“Kaley, Take me off your Tits”

 

            Wendy and Kaley both were looking at me. I was looking at Kacie who was just smirking at my predicament. I had no clue what to do, both girls looked at each other but Wendy shrugged and went back to her magazine and Kaley grabbed me like I was a check for a million bucks.

 

“Be back later girls”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“To Tyler’s room” [giggles]

 

“Kacie help! You can’t let her do this”

 

“Alrighty, have fun you two”

 

“Kacie!! You bitch”

 

“I know, I am aren’t I”

 

“Wendy! Help, Wendy please!’

           

            Wendy however didn’t even pull her eyes off the cosmo magazine. Kaley swung me helplessly in her grip as she walked out of Kacie’s room and down the hall. Kaley stared at me intently as she slowly went into my room closing the door behind her.

 

“Well you got me in your room Tyler. I am sure you have dreamed of this moment”

 

“Yeah, but I was always taller”

 

“Well now you’re short, precious and adorable”

 

“I am not precious and adorable”

 

“awww, don’t worry precious Kaley is here”

 

            Kaley laid down on my bed. She had on a button up sweater and jeans on. As she lay across my bed she dropped me onto her stomach. I could feel her warm skin even through her sweater. I couldn’t believe I was this close to the hottest girl in school.

 

“Well, why don’t you get this sweater off of me”

 

“It weighs like 40 tons.”

 

“Oh it does not you big baby. It only weighs a few ounces. It’s cotton”

 

            I knew there was no way I could take off her sweater but how could I resist the chance of seeing Kaley Cuoco’s breasts. I have spent a lifetime dreaming about this. I thought about this before I knew what breasts were. I moved to the bottom of the sweater. It felt weird walking across a person, and not just any person, but my dream girl.

 

“I still have my top on. This is not topless in fact this is the exact opposite of topless”

 

            I grabbed the first button and began to push and pull. As I did this Kaley sat up in my bed so she was sitting in Indian style, I almost lost my grip as she sat up but luckily I grabbed one of the smell knit holes in her sweater with my left hand. I grasped the button with my right and tried to push it through the hole, but I found that I just didn’t have enough strength. I climbed up further so my feet were just below the button almost touching her skin and I grabbed the top of the button. I struggled with trying to push the button in but finally it separated.

 

“Well that only took forever! Try to hurry it up.”

 

“I don’t see why I have to do this”

 

“I don’t see why I have to do this” Retorts Kaley in a mocking tone.

 

            I struggled my way threw two more buttons but on the last button her sweater swung open as I separated the last one. I was holding on for dear life as Kaley’s white sweater was wide open. She slid her shoulders back enough for the sweater to slide down her arms. I did the only thing I could do. I jumped towards Kaley. I however didn’t intend to grab onto her breasts however that is what I grabbed. I gulp as I am holding onto Kaley’s tits for dear life. As she looks down at me my face got red with embarrassment, before I got a chance to apologize Kaley stood and began shaking her chest from side to side. I was holding onto her literally for dear life now as I didn’t want to plummet to the ground. Her tits were bouncing up and down faster and faster. She grabbed my remote and turned my stereo on. Some techno music started to play. Kaley bounced me up to the top of her breasts. I was only stationary for a moment before she batted me into the air using her breast and I landed on her left tit. I almost slid off of her breast but she bounced me back over to the right and then I smacked into the top of her chest and slid down onto her breast like I was straddling it. As her breasts bounced it was like a mechanical bull moving and shifting in every direction. I struggled to hold onto her Bikini top.

 

Finally the song stopped and Kaley fell backwards onto my bed. The fall caused me to dislodge from her breasts and bounce into the air. My stomach landed on her nipple knocking the air out of me as I slid down the side of her breasts onto her bare stomach. The rhythmic up and down movement of her breathing was comforting as she stared at me out of breath panting on her stomach.

 

“Awwww, are you tuckered out? I know you can rest in my shoe?”

 

“What!”

 

“Yup, it smells pretty bad in there.”

 

“I am not going anywhere near your feet”

 

“Oh I am just kidding jeez. So why did you make yourself small anyway?”

 

“Please Kaley, just help me get back to my old height, I don’t like this.”

 

“What is not to like? I mean your five inches tall, and so playable. You are way cool like this”

 

“I don’t want to be way cool”

 

“Don’t worry you can live with me. I am sure your sister will let me keep you. We are best friends”

 

“but, but, but”

 

“I know you’re excited”

 

            We both turned our heads as we saw the door open up. I ran across Kaley’s stomach and dove between her breasts. I peeked my head out from between her two massive mounds. As the door swung open I saw that it was Kasia. I nervously shook between Kaley’s breasts

 

“What are you doing Kaley?”

 

“Oh just playing”

 

“Tell her to leave Kaley!”


”what was that?” retorts Kasia

 

“Don’t tell her about me”

 

“Okay I wont”

 

“promise?”

 

“I promise”

 

“Thanks”

 

“It’s just Tyler hiding between my breasts”

 

“What come and look if you don’t believe me”

 

“I saw the face of Kasia hovering over me.”

 

“Oh my god! Look at him! Let’s show him to the girls. Everyone is here”

 

“Kaley you promised”

 

“I’m Sorry I just can’t help myself sometimes”

 

“Kasia grabbed me out from Kaley’s breasts and dangled me in front of her face as Kaley put her sweater back on.”

 

“Look at him, he is so small”

 

“Hi precious”

 

“I am not precious, stop calling me that!”

 

“I know, isn’t he the most precious thing ever Kasia”

 

“Lets go, I can’t wait to see everyone’s face when they see him”

 

“I will not be shown off like a new born baby! Do you hear me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 by asukafan2001

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Chapter Three: Party Games

“Put Me Down”

 

 

            I walked down the hall in Kasia’s hand. She held me in front of her face smiling the entire time well her and Kaley talked.

 

[Smack]

 

“Stop kissing me”

 

“Oh precious”

 

“I am not precious”

 

            As they walked into Kacie’s room all the girls had there sleeping bags spread out on the floor in a circle while Kacie was lying on her bed. I felt Kasia drop me onto the floor. I landed roughly in the middle of the group. All there eyes focused on me.  They stared intently like I was a prize. I twirled around looking at there faces in fear and shock. I looked up at Kacie who just smirked down at me. All the girls look at each other for a moment and then shot there hands out towards me. 5 hands came rushing at me from all directions. I dove, jump and spun trying to avoid them but they all got a piece of him.

 

“Let go him Alek”

 

“You already got hold him Kaley”

 

“You have been hogging him Kaley, let me play with him.”

 

“Let go page, he likes me better”

 

“GIRLS PUT ME DOWN!”

 

            Finally Alek leapt up holding me in her hands. She spun around and around holding my arms shouting I can’t believe I won you. I was screaming for bloody murder but it was no use. All the girls eyed me accept for Wendy who was just talking with Kacie.  As Alek held me in her fist she smirked.

 

“Well, well, well want to play me in basketball now Tyler?”

 

“Alek, it’s not my fault I out played you. Just let me go!”

 

“Hey girls I know what we can do. Truth or dare!”

 

“That’s a great idea!”

 

“Set Tyler down in the middle Alek”

 

            The hand of Kacie grasped me right away. I kicked at her fingers and but I only ended up hurting my foot. She spun me around and around. I thought I was going to puke I was sick, finally stopped spinning and saw the face of 3 or 4 Pages.

 

“Okay Truth or Dare Page”

 

“Dare of course”

 

“Okay I dare you too…”

 

“You dare me too what? It isn’t nice too keep a girl in suspense Kacie”

 

“Okay, okay, I dare you to kiss my brother”

 

“Eww, in his dreams maybe”

 

“I refuse to kiss that tramp”

 

“Oh so you’re saying I am not good enough for you?”

 

“Well I didn’t say…”

 

“Uh huh, I was startin to feel sorry for you but I guess I was wrong”


”Alek let me explain, I mean I didn’t”

 

            Alek grabbed onto me. I kicked wildly as she picked me up. All the girls eyed me as I was moved towards Alek’s lips. The closer I got the more I could feel the heat from her body.  My face was shoved against her lips. The warm plush lips of Alek ran over me. I pushed against the top of her lip trying to get away but it was useless.

 

“Stop Alek! Please”

 

            My entire face was against her lips as she pushed me into her lips. I was pulled away from her lips for only a moment. I was relieved that Alek didn’t wear make up. She didn’t need it. That was one of the things I admired about her even though I wouldn’t ever tell her that.

 

“Look Alek, I’m so…”

 

            I was once again shoved against her soft lips. My face sunk into her lips as she kissed me. Her tongue came out of her mouth and she started to twirl her tongue around my face and ruffle my hair with her tongue. I was assaulted with her tongue and dripping saliva. It ran down my body and soaked into my hair. As I was set down on the floor I began walking away from Alek. I knew it was impossible to escape as the girls had made a circle around me with there sleeping bags. I had taken a few steps when something slammed into my back. I tumbled to the ground as it felt like I had been hit with a sack of potatoes. I rolled over trying to hide my pain to see a super ball and Kacie smirking.

 

“Kacie, what the hell?”

 

“Awww, did little brother tumble over? Oh no, do you want another kiss to make it all better”

 

“I’m telling mom”

 

“OOOOO, your gonna tell mom what? There’s door go ahead and tell her.”

 

            I started heading towards the door when Kasia lowered her face, puckered her lips and blew. I tumbled to the ground; by the time I got back up they were all laughing at my plight. I felt the hands of Kacie at my back as she spun me around and around once again. I began to get sick as I spun more and more. It felt like it wasn’t going to end.

 

“That was mean Kacie”

 

“What was?”

 

“Too hit him like that. What if he was hurt?”

 

“Oh the little midget is fine”

 

            When I stopped spinning I looked around to see all the girls standing up yelling and screaming. I looked up to see Page swinging her pillow at Wendy, with neither of them taking regard for me I began to run. I found one of Kacie’s compacts. I pulled out her powder pad and charged at the foot Kasia. I banged the powder pad at her ankle. The powder on the pad sent a small cloud of make up into the air

 

“Oh you did not just do that Precious”


”Stop calling me Prec—“

 

            I had no time to respond as I nailed with her feather pillow. I was sent flying across the room. I hit Kacie’s 3 foot teddy bear in the corner of her room. All the girls stopped and looked at me. I just laid there dazed for a moment. Kacie ran over towards me and lowered her face. Once her face was close enough I swung the pad at her nose. She fell back coughing and leapt to my feet and charged at the ankle of page. I swung my little pad at her ankle for all I was worth.

 

            The girls soon went back into the chaotic spree of pillows; however Alek grabbed me sat down on Kacie’s bed.

 

“How come you let Kaley and Kasia play with you and not me?”

 

“Kaley took me and”

 

“I am taking my time with you now”

 

“Aww come on Alek, cant we just stay here”

 

“Kaley got time alone with you and I want some too”

 

“But, but”

 

            Without saying a word Alek shoved my face against her t-shirt and slipped into Kacie’s bathroom. I heard the door click closed and the water turn on. I was set down on Kacie’s sink as Alek stared at me.

 

“Well?”

 

“Well what.”

 

“You brought me in here. What are we going to do?”

 

            The door quickly opened and closed. I watched Kasia lean up against the door and lock it.

 

“Did you get him?”

 

“What do you think?”

 

“Awww, look at him on the sink how cute. I love looking at him. He is so precious”

 

            Kasia then grabbed Alek’s shirt and Alek begin to wiggle her body in an erotic dancing motion towards the ground while Kasia pulled her t-shirt off. Alek then grabbed the bottom of Kasia’s shirt from her crouched position and began to dance back up as Kasia danced downwards. With both there shirts off they stared at me.

“Well, go ahead”

 

“Go ahead with what?”

 

“Take your shirt off, do we have to spell it out”

 

“Why should I take my shirt off?”

 

“Cause we did”

 

“Yeah, take it off’

 

“TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF” They both shouted in unison

 

“But I didn’t ask you too”

 

“Were waiting”

 

I grabbed my shirt and began to pull it off when Alek yelled to stop.

 

“You’re doing it all wrong”

 

“What do you mean all wrong I have been taking my clothes off quite a few years now; I think I got the gist of it”

 

            Alek grabbed me off the counter and I was dangled in between the two of them when Alek stuck her tongue up the back of my shirt. I wiggled a bit but her warm tongue began to pull at the seams of my shirt. She stuck her tongue out in the air and began to curl the tip of it almost as if to wave Kasia closer. As she would bend her tongue up I would be lifted up a bit so I could look Kasia in the face. Kasia began to tilt her neck and move closer towards Alek. I began to panic dangling some hundreds of feet in the air. Kasia opened her mouth wide open and Alek stuck her tongue into Kasia’s mouth. Kasia twirled her tongue around my body. I could hear the two of them kissing as Kasia and Alek toyed with me at the same time. I began to flail my arms when I did so Alek slammed me into the roof Kasia’s mouth and then Kasia slid her tongue into the front of my shirt as Alek pulled her tongue out. The two separated only for a moment as I now dangled from Kasia’s mouth. Kasia went down on her knees and stuck me and Alek went down to meet her. Alek shoved her tongue over me and then swirled it around so I was turned right side up while still stuck to Kasia’s tongue. Alek then stood up and Kasia drew her tongue in and pressed her lips against the button of Alek’s pants. She pulled her head away a bit and drew her tongue out so I was shoved against the button of her jeans.

 

“Undo button me Tyler. I know it’s what you want”

 

            I didn’t know what to say but I did what any American man would have done in this situation. I reached out towards the flap and began to pull at it hoping to separate it. The more I pulled and couldn’t muster the strength to move the button the more it turned them on. This time when I grabbed the button Kasia shoved her tongue forward and back which caused the button to come on un done. Kasia’s hands grabbed the pants and slid them down. Alek laid down on the floor of the bathroom As Kasia stuck her tongue out with me attached between the Bikini clad breasts of Alek. She jutted her tongue in and out, in and out. This last time when Kasia stuck her tongue in between Alek squeezed her breasts together. I could feel the heat radiating off of the two mounds. As Alek let go Kasia slid her tongue slowly down Alek’s stomach making sure to hit every crevice along the way. As she pulled at the straps of Alek’s blue thong there was a pounding at the door.

 

“What are you two doing there?”

 

“Oh umm we are just cleaning up Tyler be right out Kacie”

 

            I was tossed into the sink which was now almost over flowing with water. Both girls grabbed there shirts and threw them on and leapt into there pants. Both of there hands dove into the sink and they plucked me out and squirted me with some apple scented hand lotion soap and began to rub it up and down all over me. After they had worked most of it into my body I was dunked back under water and pulled and dunked back in.

 

“Good enough and not a word about this, or we will see it too it that you come home with one of us and we can do some really freaky shit with you”

 

            As they opened the door I saw the awaiting faces of the girls all wanting more time to play with me, all accept Wendy who was talking with page, not even paying me a glance.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by asukafan2001

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

                                        Enjoyment Is a Foot

 

            I was carried out to the awaiting girls like rag doll. I beat and pummeled unrelenting try to free myself but this only added to there glee. I looked up at Kasia and Alek and then smirked down at me almost daring me to say something. Just wanting a reason to swipe me and use me in there games.

 

“What did you three do in there?”

”Oh nothing really, we just cleaned up.”

 

“Kacie tell Kasia to put me down and not pick me back up”

 

“Oh fine, Kasia don’t pick him up right away”

 

            Much to my surprise Kasia set me down on the floor. I looked up at her and muttered that’s better. I didn’t even make it two steps before page picked me up and dangled me in front of her face.

 

“Wow”

 

“Hey! You’re not suppose to pick me up?”

 

“No Kasia, wasn’t suppose to pick you up right away”

 

“That’s not fair! You all knew what I meant”

 

“Put me down god damn it. I am so telling mom Kacie”

 

“Hey girls, I rented the new Ben Affleck movie”

 

“OOO the one with Matt Damon and Brad Pitt”

 

“Yeah”

 

“That looks so hot”

 

            Page continued to gossip about some movie I never even heard of let alone cared about. As she talked she slipped into her sleeping bag as Kacie started the movie. The conversation slowly turned from me too about who they thought was hot. As page talked she would set me down on the floor and I would run away from her sleeping bag and she would grab me when I got about a arms length away and set me back down next to her and let me try to get away. I looked back at her noticed that she wasn’t even looking at me anymore. This time I didn’t run right away I paused for a couple of seconds and then ran. I watched her hand fly over me to about the spot where I usually I was. I watched her hand grasp at air.

 

“Stupid bi~what the hey lemme go”

 

            I found myself in the grip of Kaley once again but she stood up along with everyone else. Before I could say anything I was dropped into a bowl. I sunk into the M&M’s as I struggled to stay on top. The girls smiled down as I flung M&M’s around trying to keep from sinking.

 

“Awwww what’s wrong little bro? Can’t reach the rim”

 

“Help! Kacie!!!”

 

            Kacie just walked right by the bowl and out of the room. She yelled for the girls to follow. Kasia just smiled down at my plight and left. The fact she didn’t help me I knew sealed my fate. The others just walked by me without a care. As page walked by I saw her reach towards the bowl. I knew she would help me but her hand reached all around me grabbing M&M’s. She plopped a handful into her mouth and left me where I lie.  The lights flicked off and I sat there in a sea of M&M’s. I could hear giggling every once in awhile but they just didn’t seem to come for me.

 

            I finally drew tired of waiting and I was not going to spend my time in a bowl. I slowly fought my way to the edge of the bowl moving M&M after M&M out of the way. I finally reached the edge I dragged myself out. I fell over the edge of large bowl and onto Kacie’s dresser. I was surrounded by bottles of perfume. It was like a regular forest as I passed by Perfume after perfume. I reached the edge of the dresser and looked down. It looked so far, I had no clue how I was going to get down. It may as well have been a sky scraper. I dangled my feet over the edge of the dresser sulking when I heard a rumble. It was softer them others. I craned my neck towards the door and saw Wendy of all people looking at me. As she neared me I could tell that she was a bit nervous. She kept a slight distance from me as she neared me. She got about a foot or so away from me which still seemed far when you are 5 inches tall. She bent down enough so she was eye level with dresser just looking at me. She spoke something in French even though I knew that she could speak almost perfect English.

 

“Moi penser tu qui marche prendre le mien”

 

            I stared blankly as she smiled at me. She grabbed me, I fought even though I knew it was almost pointless. I hated how they picked me up without even asking.

 

“Mignon”

 

“Would you speak English, I know that you know how too”

 

            Just then page walked back into the room with Kaley. I couldn’t get over the magnitude of there faces. Kaley, however wasn’t as shy as Wendy and page. Kaley set me down on a giant Twister mat. A few moments later Kacie and Kasia walked in. Kasia had the spinner and spun it once.

 

“Left hand green”

 

            A sea of hands all went to Green. There faces all looked at me on the yellow circle.

 

“Right foot yellow”

 

             A 4 feet all went towards me. I did the only thing I could do I ran like a mother fucker, but that wasn’t quick enough as I felt the soft flesh of foot land on top of me. I could hear the girls dejectedly sigh as they put there feet on different yellow circles.

 

            I stared up at the face of Page who smiled as she I struggled beneath her calloused foot. It was rough and hard from all those times I saw her walking around barefoot, her foot was hot and musty smelling.

 

“Get off of me”

 

“I can’t, or else I will lose”

 

“That’s a risk I am willing to take! Just get off of me page”

 

“OOO what are you going to do if I don’t?”

 

“Pages tongue tyler!’

 

“Hey wait a minute! I know that’s not”

 

            I couldn’t even finish my sentence before Page began to lick my like I was a lollipop. Her tongue ran across my head again and again wetting my hair like styling gel.”

 

“Save some for us Page”

 

            I didn’t hear the next color but Alek put her hand on the circle below me. She ran her finger up down my leg as far as she could. I hated to say it but it began to turn me on. Alek then began to lower her head down towards me. Her tongue was also stuck out as she slid her tongue between my legs and began to work her way up and down my leg. Her breathe smelled like cinnamon apple, Page continued to work the top half of me. As they continued to lick away I got more and more aroused

 

“Look at his tiny dick. Its standing straight up Kacie”

 

“I am not looking in that direction”

 

“Oh you know your little brother is cute like this”

 

“You all thought he was dorky just last night”

 

“Well he wasn’t five inches tall last night. I could just eat him up like this”

 

“There will be no eating! Do your girls here me?”

 

“Awww, well then I will continue to taste”

 

            A few rounds went by and I could feel the air being pushed out of my lungs as Page’s foot rested on me and the tongues continued to send me on the verge of ecstasy.

 

“Right foot blue”

 

            As her foot lifted off of me I tried to make a run for it but I was held down my two tongues. I started to crawl my way out but Page would just take her tongue and push me back into possession for her and Kaley to torment. Every time they would just about make me cum they would stop. I finally managed to get away and make a sprint towards the edge of the mat. Kasia started frantically spinning and calling out colors.

 

“Of fuck the spinner, Right hand green, let hand yellow, no blue wait its red, go red RIGHT HAND RED”

 

             Kaley’s hand came down on me. She smiled up at me.”

 

“I got the little Tyler doll”

 

“I refuse to be called little! Just let me change back and”

 

“And you will let me keep you thanks Ty, I knew you loved me”

 

“I didn’t say”

 

“You didn’t have to say, I know you want me to take you back to my house.”

 

“Well its not like every other guy hasn’t been there” Retorts Page

 

“I wouldn’t mind taking Tyler one time around the bed”

 

“OOO Ty, hear that Kasia wants you!”

 

“Well that would be the most action her bed has ever seen”

 

“HAHA, slammed by a five inch tall man Kasia”

 

            The game had broken down into anarchy and Kaley finally just stood up and grabbed me.

 

“I am tired”

 

“Me too”

 

             Kaley held me tightly as she walked into the bathroom with her PJ’s in hand. As the door closed and the light flicked on I was in familiar territory.

 

“You can help me get ready for bed”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by asukafan2001

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Kaley Revisited

 

 

            I could hear the other girls leaving the room to change but I was more focused on Kaley. I could feel the heat radiating off of her body. She shoved me against her top and I had to undo each button for her once again. I was glad I didn’t have to walk to each button as she gripped me in her fist. My entire body was covered below my armpits with only my legs coming out the bottom of her fist. I worked each of her buttons and watched her shirt fall the ground. She then set me on her shoulder and motioned for me to undo her strap. I gulped as it looked so far down her back.

 

“I don’t have all day. I am tired’

 

            I knew not to argue with her cause my opinions don’t exactly rank high with her. I grabbed her hair which had a vanilla scent. I used her hair to repel down her back. Kaley would giggle as I would leap off her back while holding onto her hair and then slam feet first into her back. I would dig my toes into her back as I landed and she would sigh in pleasure as I did so.  I continued repelling down her back until I reached the strap. I looked for the clasp but I saw none.

 

“Kaley there is no clasp here?”

 

“I know, this one is between my breasts”

 

“Why didn’t you say something?”

 

“Oops”

 

“There is no oops, you did that was on purpose”

 

“Well move to the front.”

 

            I grabbed the black strap began to shimmy around the side. As I reached her side, her arm came down on top of me. The heat quickly rose as she buried me into her side. I tried to move but it was no use she had me completely overpowered.  Finally her arm moved up and cool air swept across me. I heard her moan in pleasure as she stretched and I continued to shimmy around her. As I moved to the front of Kaley her breasts loomed closer and closer. They looked huge like mountains sticking out of earth and reaching towards the sky. I couldn’t believe there size. It seemed like they had grown since I had last seen them. 

 

            As I reached her breasts I nervously reached my hand out onto it. I stared up at Kaley who was sitting down on the toilet. I looked down to see the lid over the toilet so I had no worries of falling in. I could instead fall onto the hard lid and probably splat like mosquito on a car window. My attention however once again returned to her breasts. My hand sunk into her soft tit flesh. I could feel her warmth radiating off of her. This was the first time in awhile I had thought about the fact that I was nude. I tried to push the fact that I was cold out of my mind. As I flung my leg over her breast I began to slide down her breast. I screamed for Kaley’s help but she only giggled which caused her chest too rise and fall and her breasts to shake like a mechanical bull. I grabbed the top end of the bra. I tried to pull myself up but I didn’t have the strength.

 

“Aww, do you need to help? Are my breasts to big for you?”

 

“If you would just let me change back”

 

“Why would you want to do that? You are adorable and precious like this. Besides, I don’t remember you being any other size but this.”

 

“Kaley you very well know I was taller”

 

“I do? I always remember you being shorter then me”

 

“That’s cause I always have been shorter then you”

 

“See you answered your question, you always were this size. Shorter then me”

 

“Kaley!”

 

“TYLER!!!”

 

“You, ooooooo I just hate you so much sometimes”

 

            I finally managed to sit back onto her right breast. I looked between her two massive tits and saw the metal clasp I needed to undo. It looked daunting. I couldn’t believe I had to unbuckle something that big. I started to reach for it when I found myself sliding again. I fell a short distance and landed wedged between her breasts. I was staring into the clasp as it was level with my face. I reached to unbuckle it and Kaley began to laugh

 

“Would you stop doing that? It tickles”

 

“Well you wanted me to unclasp this”

 

“Well do it without making me laugh”

 

“Then I can’t move and I will be stuck here”

 

“And you can come home with me tomorrow! I love how you think”

 

“Kaley! I am not coming home with you. I live here”

 

“Don’t be silly this is Kacie’s house”

 

“Yeah and my room is”

 

“Oh you mean the guest room.”

 

“That is my her brothers room”

 

“Funny, I seem to remember her being an only child”

 

            I struggled as Kaley tried to stifle her giggles to undo the clasp. My hands burned and beads of sweat came running down my face. I finally heard the clasp open and her black bra parted ways and fell the seemingly thousands of feet down to the floor. I started to turn around when a white sheet came down over me. Whiteness was everywhere and then it was dark. It took me a few seconds to realize that Kaley merely put a t-shirt on. She then arched her back and her tits separated enough and I found myself sliding down her chest. I reached for anything as I fell but there was nothing but her smooth skin to grab onto. I flew past her navel and finally managed to grab onto jeans.

 

“You’re such a bother sometimes. I can’t even put a shirt on without you trying to get into my pants”

 

“Haha, very funny, how about giving me a hand?”

 

“Well if you insist”

 

            Her hand reached around me for a moment as I saw her other hand unbutton her jeans and peal away her panties. I was shoved head first into her panties and with a thwip of the elastic band once again hugging her waist I found myself trapped. I pounded my fist a couple time and Kaley moaned

 

“Oh god, OH god”

 

“KALEY? Are you alright in there? What are you doing?”

 

“NOT NOW PAGE GOD DAMN IT! IM CHANGING”

 

            I didn’t realize the effect that I was having on Kaley as I pounded my fist against her and kicked my legs trying to get out. Kaley continued to moan above and the moment I saw some cum began to trickle out of her pussy I knew what was happening I stopped immediately

 

“God damn it Tyler, what are you doing stopping! Are you at total moron?”

 

            The elastic band pulled away from her waist and I slid down into her panties. I found myself staring face to face with her Pussy. My hair was soaked in the small bit of cum coming out. Her hand reached in with a complete disregard for me and began to pump in and out. Her knuckles pummeled my stomach. I could hear her on the verge of ecstasy and she yanked me out and set me on the counter. As she came I saw her stare at me with a smile. She pulled her panties down and wiped herself up and quickly put some flannel pajama pants on.

 

“You want the panties as a momento of your first time?”

 

            She dropped her wet cum soaked panties on top of me. I found them to be quite heavier then I expected. I could hear Kaley start to brush her teeth as I struggled to get out of her wet panties. Finally she pulled them off of me. She held me in the same hand as she did a scrunchy. I gulped as I knew what was about to happen she reached behind her and began to tie the scrunchy and me up into her hair. In a matter of seconds I found myself completely entwined in her hair and scrunchy. My head was just above her head so I could look out. As she opened the door with her panties bundled into her jeans I watched her shove them into her backpack as all the girls looked for me. I felt so degraded trapped in her hair like this.

 

“Where is he Kaley?”

 

“Where is who?”

 

“You very well know who we are talking about”

 

“I do?”

 

“KALEY!!!”

“Help! Girls im here!! In her hair”

 

“TYLER!! You are in so much trouble”

 

“He looks so adorable up there. I want him in my hair”

 

            Kacie finally walked in between the group of girls.

 

“Lets go down stairs and watch a movie. I am tired of you all talking about my brother like he is some damn object or toy. He is still the dork we all hated yesterday and will hate tomorrow.”

 

            They all grumbled for a bit but walked down stairs and stuck titanic in. I could see all the girls peeking me at me in Kaley’s hair as the first hour went by.

 

“Man how long do they have to be on this damn boat! Do you girls realize Sports center is on? We missed the ten and 11, hell we missed the midnight too but we can still catch the 1am replay”

 

“TYLER HUSH! This is the romantic part”

 

“I love this movie”

 

“Why is Sports center on so much? It’s the same thing over and over again”

 

“YAY”

 

“YAY” They all shouted one by one and sometimes in unison

 

“OH girls look he is painting her, how sweet would that be. I want some guy to paint me like that”

 

“Oh brother”

 

“TYLER HUSH FOR THE LAS TIME or, or We will stick you down Kacie’s shirt”

 

“YOU WILL NOT!”

 

“OH HELL NO!!”

           

            There was a knock at the door and we all turned to see who it was as Kacie got up to answer it.

 

Chapter 6 by asukafan2001

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Radical Action

 

 

 

            I could hear some shouting going on by the door. I recognized the voice right away and I already could tell that it was trouble. It was the voice of Amy Watson and that always spelled trouble.

 

“Hey Junta, how come I wasn’t invited to your party” in a snide tone

 

“Get out of here!”

 

“Aww I’m hurt that you don’t want your good friend Amy to be at your little party”

 

            Kaley stood up and I bobbed up and down in her hair. She started heading towards the door along with the other girls. I could now see Elaine and Aubrey along with Amy standing in our entry way. The Radicalz were in full force tonight.

 

“You’re trespassing on private property, why don’t you just leave”


”We just wanted to use your phone”

 

“Oh I am so sure”

           

            Kaley stepped forward and I tried pulling back on her scrunchy like a horses reigns but it didn’t work She walked towards Elaine and shoved her towards the door and yelled some obscenities, then something about leaving. Kaley’s voice earth shattering at this distance. I wished that was farther away however when Amy shoved Kaley Alek then dove at Amy. Amy stumbled backwards not being nearly as athletic or strong as Amy was clearly overpowered. As Amy stumbled back Kaley turned her head briskly and her ponytail flew up into the air at the same time Amy stumbled back. Kaley’s hair slapped Amy in the face and I felt the Scrunchy slip down her pony tail, with a thud I landed on the hardwood floor of my entryway tumbling end over end across the group and into the wall. I looked up to see the girls arguing and pushing accept for Aubrey who was standing the in the door way watching. As I hit the wall she looked down at me and up at the girls and then darted her head back down. I began to scamper towards my sister knowing she would save me but I was to slow and Aubrey scooped me up by the ankles. I saw a blue denim wall that I rise above and I realized it was her purse. She shoved me into the purse before I could even get off a scream. I landed roughly on a thing of lipstick the plastic was hard and my back cried out in pain. I visibly winced but she had not noticed. As she zipped up the purse darkness overtook everything.

 

“Let’s go Ames”

 

“Aubrey, let go of me. Don’t puss out now.” Shouts Amy

 

“We got more then we came for Amy” says Aubrey

 

“You’re damn right you got more then you came for! You don’t want none of the Junta’s” bellows Kasia

 

“You skanks are lucky.” Shouts Amy

 

            The shuffling of feet sounded and I was then bounced up and down in Aubrey’s denim purse. Car doors slammed shut and an engine roared to life. I nervously sat in the bowels of Aubrey’s purse awaiting the inevitable. Sure, it’s not bad now but then comes the poking, and prodding, and squeezing, and playing. Oh how I hate the playing.

 

“What gives Aub? You were the one who wanted to see what was going on then you wimped out on us?”

 

“Yeah what gives nerd?”


”Well, I know Elaine will be happy”

 

            Light shone in and my eyes can barely focus as Aubrey slides her hands around her me. Her hands arm and nice but I only feel that for a moment and then I am dropped. I land on a blue floor. I start to feel around until a gigantic white, and red and green striped sweater comes into view. I gulp as I look up, and up, at two large peaks extend out blocking most of my view.

 

“What is it?”

 

“It’s Tyler”

 

“Tyler? Tyler who?”

 

“Tyler you know TYLER PARKER!! The guy you have the hots for”

 

“What? Elaine? You never told me about this? What about Todd?”

 

“Oh, yeah, sorry Amy, Todd is really sweet but Tyler is so hot, I really wanted to go out with Tyler but oh no he has to have a crush on Kaley, That tramp”

 

            It was odd as they talked about me like I wasn’t even here. I have been ignored before, mostly by my own family but never like this. It is like a complete disregard for my existence.

 

“You mean he turned you down?”

 

“Yeah, he was all but I think Kaley likes me, almost like that tramp was better then me or something”

 

“No shit, that little whore gets around” blurts out Amy in an angry tone.

 

“That’s not what I hear.”  

 

“Well whoop de do Aubrey, We are starting a rumor that she does first thing Monday”

 

“So what’s with the doll anyway?”

 

“It’s not a doll Elaine”

 

“Yeah right”

 

            Elaine’s hands grab me by the waist. I push against her thumb and forefinger with all my might but she only remarks about how squishy I feel. As I am lifted up to her face I frantically push harder and harder but her strength is so overpowering.

 

“Tyler?”

 

“uummm Hi Elaine! What up?”

 

“It is you!!! You’re so tiny though! Can I keep him GIRLS!!!”

 

“I am not a toy! I want to go home”

 

“This is great, now I have two boyfriends!”

 

“Boyfriend? I am not your”

 

“Little Tyler, the way I see it is, this is a big girls world and your just little tiny man with no way of getting back to your old size and who better then us take care of you?”

 

“Why cant my sister just”

 

“Don’t be silly! It’s settled”

 

“But, But”

 

            Elaine shoved me against her sweater. Silencing my plea’s. I struggled to turn my body around as Elaine shoved me into her sweater deeper and deeper. The more I struggled the harder she pushed to meet my struggles.  She held me against her for what seemed like an hour before she pulled me way. She then held onto each side of my hips and held me out the window making wooshing sounds. I was sent hurdling around the car at frightening speeds. I nearly threw up but I hear the car shut off and all the girls walk out of Amy’s black Porsche 911. The air was cold and I shivered visibly in Elaine’s hand until Amy grabbed me from Elaine. Her hand was firm and unforgiving unlike Elaine’s. Amy squeezed me tighter and tighter as she held me. I felt the air squeezing out of me as we walked into her house.

 

            Calling her home a house is an understatement. It’s more like a mansion. As soon as we walked in I saw a coat rack worth more then most houses. As we headed up the long curved staircase I nervously dangled from Amy’s grip.

 

“Oh Hi daddy! I didn’t know you were going to be home”

 

“Yeah, I got off early today Princess”

 

“HELP!! Mr. Watson!!”

 

“Huh, What was that”

 

            I felt Amy’s hand squeeze tighter and tighter around me. The air flowed out of my lungs like water from a faucet. I struggled to say anything but I managed to say down here! Help before the last bit of air fell out of my lungs.

 

“What is that?”

 

“OH it’s just a doll Daddy”

 

            His hand moved around her wrist and lifted it up so he could see. My face was blue as he looked at me in the eyes. I frantically pleaded with him for help. As he stared at me he finally looked up at his daughter.

 

“He is real isn’t he? Let him breathe Amy”

 

“Daddy please let me keep him!! Pretty, pretty please!!”

 

“Honey, he is a person”

 

“Daddy please, I won’t ask you for anything for like a week! Please! I wont bother you, or call you at work! OH and I will try to get along with your fiancée Vicki”

 

“Well, alright, but I don’t want you causing Vicki trouble when she is here if I let you keep him”

 

“You can’t do this! Mr. Watson!”

 

“Its settled little man, my daughter will take good care of you. Now girls, I want all of you to keep quiet about this. No one else needs to know.”

 

“Yes Mr. Parker”

 

 

            The girls all smirked down at me as we walked into Amy’s room. There eyes were glued on me as I was set down on Amy’s bed. She had a huge king sized Victorian style bed with a canopy that hung seemingly hundreds of miles above me. Next to the bed in the corner was a Victorian style dollhouse that looked to be made just for me even though I know that it’s just a coincidence. I hope the girls don’t put two and two together as quickly as I have. I returned my vision back onto them.

 

“I know what we can do with the little guy since he is ours now”

 

            I hear Amy whisper something to the girls but I can’t make out what they are saying. They all glance down at me at different intervals as I nervously look up at them.

 

“You are so mean sometime Amy”

 

“What can I say? It’s a gift, being a bitch comes naturally.”

 

            My eyes bugged out as I saw walk away for a moment then pop back up. I couldn’t believe what she had in her hand. I prayed to the gods that this wasn’t something to do with me but who else would it before but there new toy”

 

“No, no PUT ME DOWN!!! Stay away with that!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 by asukafan2001

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Shrinkee Play

 

 

            Amy bent down in front of me extending her hands outward. She has some doll clothes dangling from her grip. I begin to run across the bed as fast as I can. I reach about ¾ the way across the bed and I see Aubrey leap up enough so just her face shows. I stumble back in shock not expecting to see anyone over there which gives Amy enough to time too reach over me and press me down into her mattress. I can feel Elaine sit down on the bed and I can feel her body heat radiating just above me.  She begins to stroke my head making sure to mess up my hair as Amy grabs my leg and easily bends and slides it into one leg of the boxers. I try too kick but her strength easily subdues me as Elaine bends down and gives me a kiss.

 

            As her lips come down on me I am helpless to stop them. She puckers almost in slow motion. I try to fight my way out of this horrible situation. Her lips are now just centimeters away from me. I start sweating profusely now as all the heat off of her feels like I am a couple miles from the sun. As her lips land on me they engulf my whole face. I want to struggle or kick but Amy has gotten my other leg in the boxers and is sliding them up me and her weight makes it futile to move my legs. I can feel Elaine’s lips part slightly as her tongue burrows out of her mouth and swirls across my face. She slowly pulls away smiling at me.  I look down at the flannel boxer shorts on me. I move to pull them off when my eye catches an AW embroidered on them. My slight delay gave Amy just the time she needed to begin slipping the pant legs over my legs.

 

“Please stop! I can dress myself”

 

“I dress all the dolls under this roof”

 

“Yeah, dolls don’t dress themselves”

 

“I am not a doll! Let me go! I want to go home”


”You are home Tyler Doll”

 

“I am not! You know where I live”

 

            With one strong tug the pants were easily on me. The pants like the boxers had AW embroidered onto them. I hated these clothes and lastly came the t-shirt but Aubrey this time slid it on me. I stood up and started yelling at the whole lot of them.

 

“I refuse to be treated like this.”

 

“Treated like what?”

 

“Princess! Some girls are here to see!”

 

“I swear, always when I am fucking playing. Who dad?”

 

“Oh, you know me Amy, From school”

 

            I was saved as I could hear the voice of Kacie downstairs. My heart was jumping up and down while doing a jig in celebration of my rescue, I can hardly believe they came. I then felt something at my back and I was lifted up to see the face of Aubrey staring back at me. She stuffed me back into her purse and started heading for the door.

 

“I will bring him back tomorrow Ames. I am gonna go out the back door. Call ya later cya!”

 

            I pounded with all the strength I could muster as I Aubrey began to run down the hall. I was actually starting to feel like a toy. As we went down the stairs I heard Aubrey let the door slam shut and then she ran to god knows where. It felt like she was running forever. As she continued her run I could only lie and wait as her prisoner.

 

            As she got home I expected to be taken out right away but I felt her toss the purse on what felt like her bed and then leave the room. I was in here for at least 20 minutes before I was dumped out onto her bed. As I blinked my eyes Aubrey sat down on her bed allowing her legs to stretch down on either side of me.

 

            Her room didn’t look nearly as nice as Amy’s in fact if I had to guess I would say her family was lower middleclass by the looks of her room. Her eyes were just locked onto me. Her long blonde hair draped down over her shoulders. Her eyes burrowed at me watching my every move.  

 

“Please Aubrey, you seem sensible. This is kidnapping, and it’s not right”

 

“It seems more like doll napping to me and that isn’t a crime”

 

“I am a person”

 

“You are not a person”

 

            She flicks me with her foot knocking me face first onto the bed, I started to stand up when her foot crashes down on top of me. She spreads her toes apart so I can look up through the gap between her toes. I nervously inhale suspecting to smell sweat, and grime but as I inhale the scent of berries is flooded into my nostrils. The soft flesh of her foot bores down on me. I can tell just by the feel of it that she must spend time caring for feet. The lotion, the soft skin, her finely trimmed nails and her skin is flawlessly clean even now at the end of the day, however the lotion is starting to get too me. All I can smell is berry. Each breathe I take my nose is attacked with the strong smell of her berry lotion.

 

“Get your damn foot off me! This lotion is horrible and I can feel it getting all over my skin”

 

“Well, you better get use too it! You’re mine! I found you, and I am keeping you, I don’t care what Amy says.”

 

“Please Aubrey I just want to go home and get the reversal pill and”

 

“Oh hush”

 

            Her foot was lifted off of me and her hand scooped me up. I was laid flat in the palm of her hand. She rolled over making sure to keep me firmly laid flat in her hand. Just as intently and carefully Amy put clothes on me not even an hour ago Aubrey took them off quite skillfully from years and years as a little girl playing with dolls. She dropped my clothes onto her messy floor and I was once again nude and looking up at very large nozzle. I couldn’t quite tell what the nozzle belonged too. Her hand whooshed over head and pressed down on the nozzle. A white stream of heavy liquid oozed out of from the nozzle onto me. Aubrey moved me across the nozzle like you pass a hotdog under a ketchup pump. The white stream of liquid was lotion. It smelled, it smelled of berries, I saw her smirk as she raised me to her face. Her free hand came over the top of me and began to rub me with her hand making a swirling motion like when you wax a car. Her downy soft hands rubbed me down soaking the lotion into me.  Her fingers slowly worked and rubbed the lotion into making sure to cover every solid inch of my front half. When her hand was removed I saw the all too familiar nozzle and more of the berry scented bath and body works lotion coming down onto me. I pleaded for her to stop but as her hand came down on me I knew it was hopeless. She began to rub her gentle soft skin over my hard and cracking skin. I was the kind of person to never use lotion so my skin was quite dry. As she worked the lotion into my skin her constant rubbing began to stimulate me. I felt my dick beginning to harden. By the time she was done I was as hard as a rock. As she pulled her hand up Aubrey immediately noticed and dabbed a bit of lotion onto two tips of her fingers. She took her finger tips and placed them on either side of my dick and then sandwiched it. Using her two fingertips she rubbed them up and down my hard shaft. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I squealed in delight and while pleading with her to stop at the same time. My berry scented cock was giving her a full salute as she continued to spread more and more lotion across it. Just as I was about to cum she stopped and flipped me over. It was almost painful the way she stopped. Not that it was violent or rough she just stopped, it’s like having sex and stopping right before you orgasm. I felt the lotion now come down my backside and she worked it into me in a similar fashion.

 

“There, all better now”

 

“Oh god, I smell like your damn feet, all berry, get this shit off of me. I hate that damn girlie bath and body works shit’

“Well get used to it, all my lotions, soaps and oils are from there. They all smell so good and your going to get too enjoy each one of them as intimately as this one. I will put them on you, and then you can put them on me when I shower like a human washcloth. I am sure you will love rubbing all over me.”

 

“Aubrey no, for god sakes, NO!!”

 

“Now, I have a little project for you pet”

 

“Pet? I have a name and”

 

“And it’s Pet! From now on, your mine so get use too it. Now like I was saying, I have a project for you pet. I want all the lint off of this sweater, it can only be dry cleaned and I don’t want to have to pay for dry cleaning every time I wear it so if you would be a dear and pull all the lint off it”

 

“Are you fucking crazy? You must be a nut case if you think I am gonna do that”

 

            Needless to say, not even five minutes later I had been outfitted with a tiny rubber band and a baggy attached to the rubber band. I stared up at Aubrey’s pink sweater. It was so damn big. I climbed onto her sweater and began plucking off the lint balls like the English use to make the black slaves pick cotton. I started around her base and worked my way up. I was lucky Aubrey had long hair so I could hold onto a strand of her hair with one hand and lethargically make my way up. I could hear her sigh much like Kaley had as I walked across her and repelled up and down her body.

 

            I had no idea how long I had been doing this but my hands burned with pain. She had sprayed perfume or something on her this morning cause I could smell the perfume on the lint balls. I knew better then to say anything because I didn’t want to be covered in perfume too.

 

            I was just below her breasts looking down at everything below me being lint free. I nervously looked at Aubrey’s mountainous breasts.  They were simple daunting. I just wanted to hug and squeeze them.

 

I struggle to maintain composure. I started the night wanting to grope and feel women and now I am walking all over them, literally. I never thought I would be using her hair like ropes.

 

“Like the view?”

 

“It’s scenic that’s for sure”

 

            There was a hint of impatience in her voice so I began to pluck the lint below her breasts. My eyes were burning through her sweater trying to see the treasures they behold. As I pulled each piece of lint off I began to push deeper and deeper hoping to get a feel of her breasts but I never got anything. I kept looking up at her watching me pluck and pull her lint off while trying to feel her but her sweater prevented me any contact. I began to crawl like spider man under breasts. As I Pulled lint off of her nipple, I could just barely feel her shudder in pleasure.

           

            The top of her breasts was allot better. I could actually sit while I pulled the lint off. My hands were sore like I had arthritis. As I plucked away at the lint they were soon almost stuck like the joints were rusting and the more I moved them the pain began to increase. As I worked my way around her collar her apple shampoo was tickling my nose. I tried not to cough or spill my now full lint bag. As I finished I slumped down and laid down her breasts like a bed. I stretched my fingers out and relaxed them.

 

“You did such a good job Pet”

”I am not Pe~ Oh why bother”

 

“That’s right, acceptance of your new life, I am so proud of you. Your Aubrey Michaels little pet forever. Since I believe in rewarding a job well done here is a real treat. I saw you fighting to get under my sweater and now you can.”

 

            My eyes lit up as Aubrey always a seemingly conservative girl was going too let me under her shirt. This was like as big as the pope streaking across the field, end zone to end zone during the Superbowl.

 

            She pulled lint bag off of my right side leaving left and set it onto her nightstand. With her freehand she dropped me into her sweater. I looked up at her but she only let the collar fall back into place tightly hugging her. I found it dark. I couldn’t even see the breast in front of my face.

 

“Now, I want the inside cleaned of lint. It’s so annoying have all the lint touching my skin”

 

“But, but Aubrey this is ludicrous”

 

            When she didn’t respond I figured that she couldn’t hear me because my voice must be too weak to make it through dense material of her sweater. I even more dejectedly sat on her bra covered t-shirt. I was hoping for bare skin but all I got was a T-shirt at my back and below that T-shirt sat a bra. Two layers keeping me from those breasts that are just begging to be set free.

 

            The heat was sweltering, like I was at the equator in a parka running the triathlon. Sweat was pouring off of me but Aubrey didn’t seem to be sweating the least bit. As I pulled lint ball after lint ball off of the sweater in front of me I begged for the end but it seemed to never come. I don’t know how long I spent under here but when I was done I began to kick at Aubrey to get out but I found her stomach to be rock hard from years of swimming. It wasn’t until twenty minutes later she pulled me out from beneath her sweater.

 

“There, it looks great!”

 

            As she smiled at me I watched her take off her sweater and fold it nicely finely placing it on the corner of her bed. As she stood up she set walked across her room that had various articles of clothing scattered across the room. I was set down on top of her vanity table for only a moment. She grabbed a bag off of the floor that was just made of a thin cloth and a draw string at the top that you pull to seal the bag shut. The bag had pink flowers all over the outside of it with little grey cotton fuzz all over it from years of use. She opened it up and dropped me inside. I fell into a sea of hair scrunchies. They seemed to go on forever below me. I watched as she made sure to pull shut the bag.

 

“There, now I can change in private”

 

            I couldn’t believe how conservative this girl is. What’s a little skin shown to a guy? It’s not like I hadn’t seen a girl naked before. Well okay I hadn’t before today but I had seen 3 already in a matter of hours and now here I was sealed in a bag as she changed.

 

            Her just changing turned into a shower and changing, by the time she was done a good 90 minutes had gone by. I could tell she had re scented herself for the night cause the fragrance was as strong as ever. As she pulled me out of the bag, Aubrey had a sleepy look on her face. She walked to the corner of her room where she had her sports bra tied around a lamp post and then open end that clasp fits into through a nail on the wall that she had bent up wards so it was more like a hook. She dropped me into her deep cupped sports bra. Well, it wasn’t even that deep because her breasts weren’t big. I was just that small so it seemed deep. My head was about half way up the side of the sports bra as my back was slumped down at the bottom and my legs went up and over into the next compartment. I laid comfortably in this oddly shaped hammock hundreds of feet off of the ground. Aubrey smiled and blew me a kiss as she clapped twice and the lights shut off.

 

 

 

Chapter 8 by asukafan2001

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Power Play

 

 

My eyes fluttered open and on either side of me I saw firm yet soft walls. The smell of perfume was around me. I felt my bed sway gently from side to side. I sat and looked up about dazed and confused. I looked about the room which was not mine and sighed as I realized that this is in fact reality and not a horrible dream. The still slumbering Aubrey was in her bed under her covers as I saw that it was only 7am.

 

On most Sunday mornings my mom would be waking me up to go to church but not today as the only movement I see is Aubrey rolling over.  I peek over the side of Bra and see the floor seemingly hundreds of feet down. Much too high to jump I think to myself. I then see strap of the bra tied to a Lamp and the other tied to the wall. The lamp is one of those floor models that have the long post extending up and a light on top.

 

Never being one to think things through I began to climb along the thin strap towards the lamp post. I prayed Aubrey would not wake up as I slowly made my way towards the lamp. I nervously reached out towards it and hugged it for dear life thankful that I had not plummeted to my death. I swung my legs around the pole and slid down like a fire fighter. The slide didn’t take nearly as long as I thought considering how far it looked. As I touched carpet I was about ready to kiss it until I saw the large expanse of Aubrey’s room. Clothes strewn about across the floor, her bed rising into the air like a shrine to the sleeping goddess.

 

I soon heard a noise at the door. The heavy looking door that had a Linkin Park poster on the back of it opened up and here I am in the middle of the floor no where to hide. My eyes lock onto the red painted toe nails resting in the flip flops. The tight dark blue denim hugging the legs of this giant, then above the waist of the pants bare skin, which leads into a tight white sweater fitted around a pair of breasts.

 

“Hi there little man”

 

            My legs quivered as she spotted me right away. I wished Aubrey would wake up I did not want to be at the hands, of, of who ever this was. The strides the giantess made were incredible walking what seemed miles in a mere step. She was on top of me before I had time to think. Her frame began to lower as she crouched down putting all her weight on her knees. Her eyes stayed locked on me the entire time. As she got lower, and lower the face of Elaine came into view. She motioned for me to be quiet but I was going to do nothing of the sorts. I didn’t want to go with her, I didn’t want to be with Aubrey either. I barely made a peep before her hand was over my mouth.

 

“Naughty, naughty little Tyler”

 

            Her voice rang throughout the room like that of church bells on Sunday morning ringing through the town. How could Aubrey not here this, how could she sleep through this but it was then I realized that she was whispering, it was only loud to me. I wanted to get out of this mess.

 

            My voice muffled, and Elaine’s hand firmly around me I had no choice but to submit to her power. She lifted me up to he face, her brown eyes burrowing into me. Her face emotionless, her breath rhythmic in and out, in and out, my nose crinkles as her sweet mint breath rolls over me.

 

“You know I can’t stay mad at you. Why didn’t you just say yes Tyler”

 

            Her hand moved away from my face but still remained firmly around me. She sat down on the messy floor of Aubrey’s room leaning up against the hope chest at the foot of her bed, her brown hair flowing over her eyes as she stares at me awaiting my answer, my reply that I don’t have an answer too.

 

Why didn’t I say yes?  Why, ah yes fear, terror, anxiety, shyness, all the valid reasons why I didn’t yes but were they the truth? Were they how I felt or just excuses should I lie? What should I do, I can’t run away, I have no where to go, I am forced here in her hand to answer. I cannot avoid it any longer.

 

“I don’t know”

 

            A safe answer yes, squinted slightly but not that noticeable to a normal sized person as they fixated on me. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and looked right at me. I could feel the tension building, or was it my fear? The time was near I could feel it about to happen. Would she strike back and in vengeance, or would she understand?

 

“You know how I feel about you, I opened myself up to you, in front of your friends and”

 

“Elaine? What are you doing here?”

 

“Hey Aubrey, just came by to see the little man and you”

 

“The little man more then me I have a feeling”

 

“Yeah, you’re right, don’t hate me though”

 

“I would have done the same probably don’t worry”

 

“Amy wants little Tyler back”

 

“Back? He is not hers to give back. I found him, I put him in my purse, she only assumed that I would hand him over well I’m not. Little Tyler stays here”

 

            I watched Elaine’s face change from interest to delight. She raised me up to her face and brought me up against her lips. Her lips I always thought were thin now looked full and once again engulfed my face, her lipstick rubbing off on me as she sets me down at the foot of Aubrey’s bed and stands up.

 

“I didn’t expect this from you Aubrey, But I have to get going home. I told my dad I would be home early. I will stop by after dinner or something kay?”

 

“Sure, I should be around”

 

            I watched Elaine leave. As the door closed I felt Aubrey’s hands around me as she lifted me up to her face. She smiled at me and then gave me a hug. As she slid out of bed she put me on her make up table as she put her white cotton robe on. It had a soft fuzzy look to and then she grabbed me tightly, her hand still warm from bed she slid me into the deep pocket and walked out of the room. It was an odd feeling being in her pocket. As she sat down at the table I could hear voices. It sounded like a younger voice, an all too familiar voice.

 

            I began to climb towards the top of her pocket as a cheerio rolled onto her lap and into the pocket. My mouth watered as I saw Aubrey’s face beaming down at me. I slid back down the smooth cotton of her bathrobe pocket and began to devour the cheerio. I had forgotten about the voices I heard as I concentrated on eating. I felt Aubrey stand up and walk but I didn’t care I was too busy eating. As she took the bathrobe off and hung it up on a hook I heard the water turn on.

 

            I climbed to the top of the pocket and saw a silhouette of Aubrey in the shower. My eyes locked onto her immediately. It was a beautiful thing seeing her like this. It was like the best porno never filmed. It was so tasteful. As I stared at her cleaning herself off I noticed there two doors in here on either end of the bathroom. One door was firmly closed while the other was only shut halfway.

 

            I decided to back into the Aubrey’s room so I swung my leg over the side of the pocket and grasped the cotton rope of her robe and slid down to the floor. I took one last look and then ran in towards her room.

 

            As I stepped into the bedroom it felt cold and I could hear the wind rustling and blowing throughout the room. As I looked around I noticed that the floor was clean and the room was different. I wondered where I was when a big gust of wind passed over me. I heard a loud slam and turned around to see the door closed shut behind me.

 

“Fuck”

            I started heading across the room towards the open door not paying attention to anything else. I figured that I could still get to Aubrey’s room through the open door and then just run down the hall and into her room.

 

            As I neared her door A pair of legs appeared in the door way. I nervously looked up at the legs in front of me. As I got higher, and higher up I saw the all too familiar face of Sarah. She hadn’t noticed me yet but as she walked into her room her eye caught the small figure on her otherwise clean floor.

           

            Without saying a word she walked towards me. I stared up at my biology lab partner who was now gigantic. I never really knew her outside of school. I just knew her as the smart and pretty girl who I sat next too in history and who I was paired up with in biology. We talked and got along really well but we never did anything outside of school

 

            I watched her black stocking clad foot stomp down on either side of me. Over the toe area her black socks had green and white stripes. She bent down and grabbed me tightly. There was no hesitation or thought she grabbed me and picked me up.

 

            Sarah had on jean shorts with frayed edges at the end with a dark blue v neck shirt and around the collar is white, grey, and black stripes, around her neck is a couple hemp necklaces, then a few bead necklaces.

 

            She holds me directly in front of her face. I can tell that she immediately recognizes me as she closes her door and sits down at her desk. She turns me upside and then right side up, followed by sideways and she laid her palm flat allowing me to sit up on my own.

 

“Sarah, listen to me. You’re sister and her friends stole me from my house and”

 

“Why are you so small?”

 

“You’re not listening, I need to get back home”

 

“Well I want to know why your so small?”

 

            I told her the entire story leaving out a few parts as too not give her any ideas. I was ready to once again ask her for help when there was a pounding at the door.

 

“Sarah what did you do with him? Give him back?”

”What are you talking about? I am trying to study”

 

“Let me in there! I know you have him you brat”

 

            Sarah opened up one of her desk drawers and dropped me in. I landed on a nestles crunch bar. There was a opened bag of chips and some bottled water. I looked at Sarah and she waved at me then shut the drawer. A moment or two later I heard her lock the drawer and then get up.

 

            Arguing and yelling ensued for quite sometime as I nervously sat in the dark confines of Sarah’s desk drawer. It finally ended with a slam of the door and I heard a click. There was a long period of silence and finally I heard the drawer being unlocked. As it slowly opened the beaming face of Sarah overtook me. As she crouched down and grabbed me without any consideration.

 

“Put me down, Put me down, Put me down, I refuse to be handled like this”

 

“Oooo you refuse huh, are you going to stop me now?”

 

            I punched at her fingers like a mad man and she didn’t feel a thing. I only proceeded to wear myself out as I furiously punched again and again. I was starting to tire when I heard a popular dance song come over the radio. Sarah stared at me and then leapt up. She grabbed one of my arms with each of her hands and began to dance. I was whisked away to her back and shoved up against her ass. She shoved me butt and slid me back and forth across it like we were grinding.

 

“Stop! I don’t dance Sarah!”

 

“Oh, but your so good!”

 

            I was finally moved back to the front and she made pressed me against her and then grabbed my right arm and extended it all the way out and began to slowly spin in a waltz like fashion. She gently hummed as we twirled through the slow section of the song and then it cut out to the DJ’s voice.

 

“They cut off the song!”

 

“Thank you god”

 

“What was that?”

 

“Sarah, please help me, I want to go home”

 

“Please Tyler help me, I want to lose my virginity”

 

“what! God no!!”

 

“I am just kidding jeez, but I am hungry and you are just the person I need to help me.”

 

            Sarah picked me up and dropped me down on her bed next to a bowl of grapes. As she stretched out on her bed she motioned for me to grab a grape. I was confused at first but I soon put two and two together. I grabbed a grape and began to walk towards her waist. As I reached a belt loop on her jean shorts I pulled myself up onto it and then I climbed onto the next. As I reached the last one, threw the grape up onto her leg and pulled myself up. I was already breathing heavily as I looked all the way down her legs and then wide expanse of her bed to the far corner where the bowl of grapes sat. I sighed as I turned towards her stomach. The folds in hers shirt made the climb easier then I expected but I weighed enough where I couldn’t spend more hten half a second on any one fold or else I would most likely tumble the entire way down.

 

As I climbed up her shirt I grew more and more tired, I was panting heavily as I reached her collar. I used her bead necklace to make my way onto her shoulder. Sarah then turned neck so she could see me on her right shoulder and opened her mouth.

 

I looked into her dark mouth, Her teeth sharp enough to tear right through me without a single hesitation. She extended her tongue out and I placed the grape on it and she pulled her tongue in and began chewing. A moment later she opened her mouth revealing it to be gone. I sat down on her shoulder dangling my legs over the side.

 

“I am still hungry!”

 

            That’s all she said as she returned to her book. I had to climb the whole way down her body and across the bed. This time I grabbed 3 really big grapes and set back across the bed.

 

            As I climbed Sarah this time I had learned some tricks and made it up in nearly half the time. She turned her head again and opened her mouth up wide. As I set the grape on her tongue she smiled at me and returned to her book. I slid down her shirt till I landed on her breast. I slowly made way down from there.

 

            This is how it went for a couple hours until I saw the door that leads from Sarah’s room to the bathroom burst open.

 

“I knew you had him”

 

            Sarah clutched me right away as I saw Aubrey approach. She held me tightly against her but Aubrey began to tickle her and Sarah broke out laughing, but held me tight until finally she screamed uncle.

 

“Now are you going to hand him over?”

“Oh fine, I was going to share him with you but now I’m not going too”

 

“whatever brat, I have him now and you’re not getting him back”

 

            As Aubrey walked through the bathroom and into her room I saw Elaine sitting on her bed.

 

“Well tiny Tyler its seven o clock and times that us girls have some fun.”

 

           

 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=548