The Chronicles Of Rachel by Octaviuspikachu
Summary:

The story of a young, bratty, attractive girl who possesses peculiar omnipotence.

 

 


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3965 Read: 44400 Published: December 06 2015 Updated: January 14 2017

1. Chapter 1: Meet Rachel by Octaviuspikachu

2. Chapter 2: Dinner time by Octaviuspikachu

3. Chapter 3: Shit-bugs by Octaviuspikachu

4. Chapter 4: Rachel Cums by Octaviuspikachu

5. Chapter 5: good morning by Octaviuspikachu

Chapter 1: Meet Rachel by Octaviuspikachu

Chapter 1: Meet Rachel


Rachel watched– her body recumbent with either leg past her haunches clad in rainbow ribbon high-socks, raised and akimbo. Her beady, jade eyes flickered to and fro as she intently regarded her two three-inch captives, garmented in crude, gladiator-like attire, trading blows in a skirmish of depraved consequence. It was a game Rachel likes to play where the event provided entertainment and the loser… sustenance.

 

    One slave was on the offensive, forcing the other to shrink back as he relentlessly struck his opponent’s shield. The defender opened his guard in an attempt to stage a counter blow– but to no avail. His opponent grunted and thrust his shield straight into his face, disarming and sending him back a few inches­– to them, a few feet. Bloodied, bruised, fatigued and now dazed, he lifted his hand to his head and refocused his vision, only to espy the colossal countenance of his self-proclaimed goddess and deity of death.

    ’Tut, tut, tut­– remember,‘ Rachel intoned playfully, opening her maw and revealing the saliva-slicked track leading to the loser’s abyss.

 

    For a fleeting second, terror pervaded him, ossifying all but his eyes, as strands of spit adjoined to her mouth’s base and tongue begun breaking; a gentle moan claimed his earshot as she curled her snaking tongue upward; letting out a sensual moan, she slithered it slowly along her upper lip, imparting the skin above the silken, ruby object with a tenuous lustre, before snapping shut her mouth in predatory fashion, catching a strand of her dark brown hair in-between her teeth inadvertently.

 

    Realising the gravity of his predicament, he recomposed himself, spun and found his dagger timely as his opponent, spurred by the prospect of extricating himself from a grim eventuality, lunged. He deflected the blow to a clang and launched an offensive himself.

 

    Her skittish mirth quickly turned to scolding rage born from impatience and a belly wanting ’Argh! C’mon– I’M HUNGRY!‘ Rachel pouted and pummelled her fist down, sending a tremor through the ground.

    ’Rachel! Dinner!‘ cried Rachel’s mom, Sandy.

    Rachel rose groaning; her slaves looked up obediently to their colossal goddess for directive, longing for a respite.

 

   ’Did I tell you to fucking stop, hmm?‘ She thundered scornfully and volleyed a glob of spit straight at the combatants.

 

    Before they could react, the orb of phlegm struck them with force, enveloping both in sticky, viscous goo. Recovering, they both retook their arms with rapidity lest they fester their goddess' ire further. Once again, they were too late: before their blades had reacquainted, the expanse of Rachel’s giant, rainbow-clad foot descended upon them, pinning them momentarily and affording them a brief whiff of a day’s worth of acrid foot sweat

 

    ’How does it smell, hmm? I bet you it smells like the soiled sock of the teenage goddess who is about to snuff you out.‘ She husked, forging a deviant smile from her own words. Then she lifted her foot and stamped it down, biting her lip and relishing the euphoria as their pathetic, inconsequential bodies crunched and popped and their muffled screams of agony tapered satisfyingly into silence as their existences became but mere stains pulped onto the bottom of their queen’s sole. 

 

Chapter 2: Dinner time by Octaviuspikachu
Author's Notes:

 

The title necessitates this interlude from the death and deviance… sorry. Will resume the said theme in the chapters forth. It was scribed in a cursory fashion and probably has flaws.

 

Chapter 2: Dinner Time

Rachel began to descend the stairs, casually sweeping the hairs of her scorched fringe from her vision, almost grimacing at the familiar sight of the antiquated floral wallpaper that lined the wall­. She hated this part: the reality outside the world she ruled, where she was just Rachel. The austerity of suburban life and the tedious paradigms that marked social interactions therein– she hated it all. Though this abhorrence was not from a wanting of social competence– Rachel possessed all the necessary constituents of a constitution and superficial beauty conducive to social-integration– the fact was, she simply didn’t care for it.

 

 She reached the first floor, sighing at the prospect of spending any substantial time with her austere mother, who typically offered nothing but prying inquiries, critical remarks and maternal concern– all unwanted.

 

’Rachel… Did you hear me?‘ Her mother snapped impatiently.

 

’Yes, Mom. I’m not deaf,‘ Rachel rejoined sarcastically, entering the kitchen through the open door.

 

’Well, you could have fooled me; and don’t you give me attitude, young girl.‘ Her mother sternly ordered.

 

’It’s not attitude, mom, it’s a fact.‘ Rachel declared proudly, with a conceited smirk on her face.

 

’Oh, really? I’m surprised you know about those little things considering how you grades have flat-lined,‘ Retorted her mother paying the sarcasm back along with a smile in kind.

 

Rachel appeared to be rendered mute by her mother’s final riposte; in truth, her capitulation came upon the realization that she was prolonging an unwelcome period in which she was forced to interact with her mother.  She made straight for the table and pulled out the seat from underneath the oak dining table, lazily refusing to lift it off the ground. Bringing her gaze downwards to the food and placing a fork in her hand, she unexcitedly toyed with it before again succumbing to a realization: She needed to eat.

 

Piercing silence ensued for the five minutes forth from her first bite. She kept catching glimpses of her mother gazing sporadically at her in a way one does when one wishes to make conversation. Rachel thought she knew what was coming. She knew what was coming.

’So how’s school, Rachel– apart from the grades, of course?‘ Her mother quizzed.

 

She hesitated in reply, only wishing to afford what was necessary lest she present her mother with more material for ideal chitchat. ’It’s school. It’s ok.‘ She mumbled, trying to keep her gaze firmly on her plate.

 

’I was hoping for a little more detail, Rach,’ she said, letting out a sigh, ‘ So, did you make the soccer team again this year?‘

 

Rachel paused and smiled. Looking up from her plate at her mother, who happened to be masticating at the time. ’Yeah, yeah I did, mom.‘ Rachel purred, recalling the fun she had with last year’s batch of slaves during the soccer season.

 

’Well, it’s good to know you’ve not given up on everything, Rachel. And–‘

 

’Finished,‘ Rachel interjected, letting out a feminine burp.

 

’Oh, do you not want des–‘

 

 

’Nope, got something upstairs, thanks, mom.‘ She intoned as she bounded out of the room with excitement, her mother cocking her head disapprovingly at the luminous pink short shorts that clung to her daughter’s peachy derriere.

End Notes:

All feedback is welcome!

Chapter 3: Shit-bugs by Octaviuspikachu
Author's Notes:

I've just written this, and it's likely laden with errors. I may edit it later. Sorry, guys and girls.

A tumult was afoot inside the shoe-box in which Rachel kept her bug toys. Their repose was crude and with company: this box also being where Rachel’s mud-covered and sweet-stained soccer boots were kept. They awaited with fear the return of their goddess, hoping her feeding would sate her and save them. But some hungers don’t come from the belly.

Rachel returned, smiling devilishly. The noise of the door closing immediately silenced the tinies. They waited; she begun. Flattening her palms against and leaning back on the closed door, she lifted one foot in the air and then stomped it down. ‘Fee!’ The tumult resumed; they all sought refuge desperately, scurrying inside the soccer boots of their queen and owner, and some curled up and clung to the mud-caked laces in pitiful regression. Her other foot came down ‘Fi!’ The force tremendous, and her thigh, below her pert teenage arse, jiggled slightly as her foot pounded the ground. Rachel bent down, grabbing the shoe box from beneath her bed excitedly. She lifted the lid off, and light poured in, causing those brave enough to look up to shield their eyes. Then Rachel’s face appeared, and she jerked her head forward, her dark tresses tumbling inside the box. ‘FO! FUM! Now which one of you bugs is gonna make me cum?’ She intoned, giggling all the while. ‘What, no volunteers? I thought at least some of you would have loved to get inside my panties. ‘

Rachel pouted, feigning disappointment at no one coming forward to be her human dildo, and she picked up one of her soccer boots and looked at the pathetic bugs clinging to its laces. ‘Mmm. I love spaghetti.’ She murmured. And with that, she tilted the boot upside down until the laces dangled above her open mouth. She whirled her tongue around and around, playing with the tinies before she took the laces into her mouth, pursed her lips tight around it and sucked them all into her maw. Her five victims were sloshed around by her playful tongue, each desperately trying to reach the light that sporadically crept in as her lips parted and closed. Rachel had sucked in the mud too but she didn’t care. It was it worth it for the taste of fear and desperation. ‘Mmm. You know, you guys she be proud: I’m really enjoying you, but fun time’s over; I’m gonna swallow.’ And she did, sending the bugs down her gullet as they grasped in a futile attempt at survival.

 

‘Ohhh, so good! But look at the mess I’ve made.’ She whined, referring to all the bugs that had fallen from her boot onto her ample cleavage and the ground. ‘Hmmm, I know. You can go in here.’ Rachel cupped them and stretched the elastic on her hot pants, and they went tumbling down to her eager pussy. ‘We’re going to have so much fun later, guys! But as for you hiders. You would rather stay in my smelly, muddy, sweaty boots that haven’t been washed for a year than have sex with a hot girl like me! I’m hurt, but if you like smells, then I got something for you.’ Rachel picked up the other boot and peeled her hot-pants down and her panties down just enough to uncover her anus. She put the boot’s opening to her smelly hole and smiled. ‘Enjoy. I’ve been saving this all day!’ She said. And then she began. At first she let out a huge fart that sounded like a trumpet along with a sigh. ‘Oh, yeah. I bet that fucking stinks, you little shit-bugs. That’s what you’re gonna be: little bugs in a teenage girl’s log of smelly shit.’ Rachel squeezed, and the log of brown poo came out. It was huge; those hardy enough not to be brought to their knees by the noxious gas tried to escape; that was a shit idea. They looked up in horror as the little light that crept in illuminated the log squeezing from Rachel’s arse. It was getting bigger and smellier. Then with a groan and an almighty push the log was set free and fell to the floor with a thud, assimilating a few unfortunates. Rachel smiled, broke the seal and wiped her arse.

She rose, glorious in stature, brilliant in beauty, depraved in deviance. Smiling, she brought her face down to the boot, recoiling briefly from the smell. ‘Eww. You know, you shit-bugs are weird little things; I wouldn’t ever want to be near a giant turd.’ She joked. Then she grabbed some cling film and spread it over the boot’s opening. She gazed in amazement as the ants scurried across her log of shit trying to help others who had fallen foul and sunk into it.’ Erm, you know how insects eat the shit of bigger animals? Well, you’re gonna eat my shit, ok? Because I'm big and your small, and that’s what you do—you’re shit-bugs. And if you don’t, I’ll kill you, Ok?’ Rachel declared. The shit-bugs understood and immediately begun shovelling clumps of her shit into their mouths. ‘Good. And now to deal with you guys.’ She crooned, stretching the elastic of her panties and smiling at the writhing bugs on her wet pussy.

 

End Notes:

I've never been one for being the little man. I like the idea of watching a powerful woman and I've recently taken an interest in being involved myself. This means the next few chapters may involve a male giant, mostly sex. Let me know if you have ideas.

Chapter 4: Rachel Cums by Octaviuspikachu
Author's Notes:

First of all, I'm not really into shit. I just fancied some pole-swinging from the last chapter. Secondly, I really didn't have direction with the previous chapters-- shocking, I know-- so I want to end this epoch and develop it from there. I'll try and post a few more this week and sorry if there are any typos or grammar errors. It was written really quickly. By the way, I now have twitter! yay! I got so many friends already!

Rachel eagerly skipped to her bed. It was pink like the wall-paper. Pink like some of the bands of her dainty socks that sat upon her dainty feet. It was pink like her pussy. She jumped on her bed, giggling with the fiendish excitement, just like the macro-sadist she was. ‘Oh, you little bugs must be having fun down there. You’re getting me all too excited.’ Rachel said as she laid her head back upon the pillow, narrowing her legs and clutching the bed-cover tightly. The tinies’ survival instinct was in arousing effect: some were simply pinned against her lips by her panties, but others had wriggled their way inside unintentionally. She moaned, her cheeks reddened and a bead of sweat ran down her neck and into her cleavage. ‘Ok, Ok.’ She panted. You win, my little fuck-bugs: we’ll play. But there’s not enough fun down there for you all. Some of you must come out and play on my boobies because their getting awful jealous.’ She quavered.

Her hands fumbled ungainly into her pants, and she pulled out a couple of slaves, two women. Dangling one in each hand, she tittered at them flailing in her cum. They both looked on in despair at the beauty of Rachel’s gigantic face: her flawless, smooth, milky skin; her dainty nose; her gleaming, colourful eyes. They both stared intently as the torment gave way to a moment of silence. Then Rachel bit her bottom lip and ran her tongue along the upper. ‘You know, you guys taste really good, but I bet you taste better now your covered in frosting.’ Rachel said.

With that, their struggling intensified, and Rachel dangled them above her open mouth, extended her tongue and lapped at the strings of cum that dripped from them. Like a lioness playing with her pray, she snapped her teeth shut just below their legs, giggling playfully. ‘Look there’s no need to panic. I need you for my boobies; I told you that. I just wanna taste you is all.’ She whined before dropping them into her mouth. ‘Mmm, yep. Frosting does make you guys taste better.’ The two women landed with a slap on Rachel’s giant, wet tongue, their clothes and hair soaked in cum and saliva. They tried to stand and fell face first back into a pool of saliva on her tongue. Then Rachel raised her tongue and pressed it against the roof of her mouth, squeezing the flavour out of her cum-covered bugs. ‘Hmm, definitely better but still not the same. I know!’ Rachel exclaimed. She dropped her tongue and violently pushed one of the women to her bottom molars and strategically placed her legs on them, pinning them with her tongue. ‘Gwet rweady, bwug, becwause this is gwonna hwurt.’ She muffled. And with that, she brought her teeth down.

The woman screamed and flailed, managing to free one leg, but it was too late. Down came her goddess’s teeth… and crunch. Her flesh and bone were cut through like… like a goddess biting down on her slave. She screamed shrilly, sobbing. The blood poured out and onto Rachel’s taste buds, tantalizing them. She murmured and sucked on the stump where the leg once was, worsening the woman’s agony with contempt. Then she clamped both the women between her molars and swallowed the leg whole. ‘So good! But my boobies have waited long enough now’. Rachel raised her arms and removed her tank top and bra, casting them onto the floor. Her firm, nude breasts were perfect, her large nipples fully erect. Rachel released the women and spat the sorry duo onto her breast, both landing in the valley. She watched with a smile as they struggled. One simply couldn’t find the energy to stand and began to crawl without thought; the other couldn’t. She dragged her one-legged body across to Rachel’s left tit, clawing at its soft, supple body for support. Rachel laughed. ‘Now look at the mess your making on my boobs!’ Rachel boomed, referring to the blood trail the pathetic, bedraggled bug had left behind her. ‘Don’t worry. I’ll fix it!’ Rachel intoned with glee. She grabbed a lighter from her bedside desk and flicked it until a flame appeared. ‘As I said, don’t worry. This will only hurt as much as when I bit your leg off, ok?’. The women stared in terror as Rachel grasped her like a toy by the hair and slowly began raising the flame toward her stump. The flame licked at her stump and the heat became almost unbearable. She stared, her body ossified, into the eyes of her teenage torturer. That smile that wicked smile, she’s sick, she’s getting off on this. The non-entity thought.

Rachel’s grin became wider and wider. Her hand was now in her pussy vigorously fingering herself. She looked at the other woman, who had managed to climb onto one of Rachel’s tremendous boobs. ‘Suck my nipple!’ The woman looked back in confusion. ‘DO IT FUCKING NOW!’ The woman jumped and tiredly mad her way to Rachel’s nipple. ‘UGH. TOO FUCKING SLOW. I SAID SUCK MY FUCKING NIPPLE, YOU FUCKING BUG!’ Rachel boomed and she picked up the woman and slapped her against her nipple. The woman grasped the erect nipple and took it into her mouth, sucking it hard. Rachel laughed again. ‘Looks like someone was quite the cock-sucking whore. NOW DON’T FUCKING STOP!’ Rachel thundered, turning her attentions back to the woman in her grasp. The smile dissipated, and she unceremoniously raised the flame, searing the flesh of the woman’s stump as she screamed in pain.

Rachel inspected the stump. Satisfied that it was fused, she dropped her slave. The woman sobbed from the pain, but Rachel didn’t care. ‘Now suck my other fucking nipple, BUG!’ The woman obeyed, pitifully crawling to her nipple as Rachel watched amused. Just like the other, she grasped the erect nipple and started sucking it deep and without rest. Rachel smiled and thought how lucky she was to have picked two sluts to suck her nipples. Then she tilted her head back and panted. She was getting close. She just needed one more. She pulled a bug out of her pussy and tossed it into her mouth and swallowed instantly. ‘Oh, yeah. That’s it. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum.’ She moaned. Her vagina began to fill with hot cum, and the bugs trapped so deep resorted to trying to swallow it to stop themselves from drowning. She pushed her fingers down on the heads of her nipple-sluts, arched her back and started moaning. ‘Oh, oh, so fucking good, so fucking good, you guys feel so good.’ She said, her final words tapering to a whisper. She closed her eyes, tired and content, and rolled over, squashing the nipple-suckers into a bloody pulp on her bedsheet and went to sleep, leaving the other bugs to drown in a prison of cum.

 

End Notes:

I'm also thinking about doing something pokemon-themed. Would appreciate anyone who comes forward with ideas, thanks!

Chapter 5: good morning by Octaviuspikachu

Pale light crept through the edges of Rachel’s bedroom window where the curtain was not fully drawn. The light bathed the side of Rachel’s face, causing her to groan as it slowly peeled back her eyelids. She rose, uncovered herself from the duvet and swung her legs around so they dangled off the side of the bed. She lifted her hand just below her mussed, black hair and sleepy, green eyes, brushed her fringe from her forehead and yawned.

               Meanwhile, at the level of Rachel’s sock-clad feet, a survivor of last night’s debauchery looked on. She was tiredly making her way to the door in some sort of pathetic attempt at escape. She was around mid-thirties, blonde, shapely and covered in dry, girl-teen cum. It clung to her, slowing her movements, every step an onerous exertion to a deluded fancy: she was Rachel’s; Rachel was her queen, goddess and commander; Rachel didn’t leave survivors. The massive boom of Rachel’s yawn brought the fuck-bug to her knees. The sound was deafening, and she looked around, hoping that those green eyes had missed her… they hadn’t.

               Rachel began to smile as the realisation hit her fuck-bug: she turned and bolted for her bedroom door. The giantess simply broadened her smile and peeled back her socks, releasing a warm miasma from her stinky feet. ‘Aww, I’m sorry, but I don’t do survivors.’ Rachel cooed. She rose; the fuck-bug looked anxiously over her shoulder, fell to the floor and began to sob. A massive boom and then another. Rachel thumped her feet either side of the bug.

The tiny began to gag as the stench of Rachel’s feet filled the air around her. She looked up at her goddess and began to plead. ‘Please! Please, don’t kill me. I’ll do anything: I’ll clean your feet, eat your shit, be your dildo…’ Then she screamed. All she could see was the massive, lint-ridden, stinky sole of one of Rachel’s feet as it descended on top of her. Crunch! Rachel pounded her foot down, crushing the stupid fuck-bug to a pulp.

Rachel then proceeded to skip towards her en suite bathroom. ‘Hmm, I wonder. If there was one… Yes!’ Rachel ejaculated with glee as she rummaged around in her vagina for more pseudo-survivors. Rachel beamed at the six bedraggled, cum-covered fuck-bugs. She dropped them into her sink and began to brush her teeth, paying no more heed to them. Rachel finished brushing, squelched the toothpaste around in her mouth, and then spat the mix at the bugs, covering them all in toothpaste and saliva. Rachel tittered and bound off towards the shower. Abeyance from their suffering ensued. Rachel showered, did all the ancillary processes a girl must do, got changed into her school uniform, scooped up the bugs into a plastic bag and went down stairs.

‘Morning, Rachel.’ Said Rachel’s mum.

‘Hi, mum.’ Returned Rachel.

‘Well, someone’s a bit cheerier this morning, aren’t they?’

Rachel giggled. ‘Hormones, I guess, mum.’

Rachel poured her cereal into her bowl, thinking about the milky treat she could have, licking her lips.

               ‘Oh, Rachel, do me a favour and mix my shake for me.’

Rachel looked up at her mum. Wow, she thought. She was a real milf: late forties, six foot, curly black hair, and curves to die for. A wicked idea crossed Rachel’s mind. ‘Sure thing, mum.’ Rachel grabbed her mum’s shake bottle and protein powder and dumped two scoops into the bottle. Then she grabbed the plastic bag from her pocket and emptied the contents into the bottle. The tinies fell into the soft powder, and it covered their pathetic bodies. They were confused, and all of a sudden, a pure white stream cascaded towards them. Rachel filled the bottle, screwed the lid on and began to shake. The bugs were smashed around in the bottle until the shaking suddenly stopped and light shot in. Rachel watched as her mum lifted the cap and began chug. Her excited eyes glued to her mum’s powerful, pulsing throat. The bugs were swept by a tide of milky nutrition past her thick her lips, into her warm mouth and down her thoat. A trickle escaped and streamed down her huge breasts and into her perfect cleavage. Rachel couldn’t believe how hot her mum’s body looked in a tank top and yoga pants.

               ‘Mmm, that’s what I needed.’ Husked Rachel’s mum. ‘You’ll be fine getting school today, right? Mummy’s gotta go gym.’

               ‘Sure.’ Rachel managed, mesmerized at her mum’s figure. She watched her phat arse crease with each step as she left the house. Well, at least their lives are going to mean something now, she thought.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5601