Lost in a War of Giants by hal84
Summary: It's been 5 years since the world changed.  Giantess roam the world and the war continues.  But for one man, who spoke up, may be the last hope for peace.
Categories: Adventure Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 10571 Read: 129797 Published: December 27 2006 Updated: January 25 2009

1. Exiled by hal84

2. Chapter 2 by hal84

3. Chapter 3 by hal84

4. Chapter 4 by hal84

5. Chapter 5 by hal84

6. Chapter 6 by hal84

7. Chapter 7 by hal84

8. Chapter 8 by hal84

9. Chapter 9 by hal84

10. Chapter 10 by hal84

11. Chapter 11 by hal84

12. Chapter 12 by hal84

13. Chapter 13 by hal84

14. Chapter 14 by hal84

15. Chapter 15 by hal84

Exiled by hal84
Author's Notes:
Reign is banished.

Lost in a War of Giants

Hal 84

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

           

            It’s been 5 years since the cloud change and changed everything.  It came from the west and swept over the whole world.  It changed everything.  With in a day all females o the planet after exposure to the gas grew and grew and grew until they reached heights of 75 to 100 feet.  They towered over the men. 

            That’s when they attacked, killed off most of us in a week.  The streets were red with blood and body limbs.  I can still remember that one woman.  She laughed at us, and grabbed my best friend Rob.  She smiled with delight as she pushed him into her pussy.  And moaned with delight as he squirmed for air; I still cry to this day over Rob.  However the cloud had an affect on us men too, that kept us alive!

            A month after the cloud came, I was sleeping, hiding in a cave and it happened.  My body felt like it was ripping and the pain was terrible.  I passed up as the world went bleak white.  When I came to I was in awe of myself.  A flap of skin was protruding from my arms, no wait, its wings.  I look back and notice that I have a tail, probably 15 feet long.  The end of which is a stinger, after a confrontation with a giantess who wanted a quick snack of me, I learned that it can drop one dead after stinging them in 5 minutes.  But alas one must be smart enough to last that long to sting there enemy or else be crushed by them.  I simply wish that one day giantess and man could live in complete harmony, and possibly get some action, we both can reproduce without the other now, but it’s kind of complex and gross; that’s the background, which leads me to today.

            “Get out; you would betray your fellow man.  Get out!” The words by the leader were firm and none moving, no exception or pity.  “You would side with the killers, the Giantesses, GET OUT!”

            “I’m not siding with them, all I’m saying is that instead of everyone killing each other lets figure out away to live together.  Not all of them can be bad.”  I exclaimed.  But as I finished the lights went dark. 

            “Where am I?”  I look around and see a deserted city, New York City.  Been 5 years since someone has been in this city; head throbbing I stand up.  I’ve been exiled. A rare event, when someone goes against the group they are punished.  And this was the worst punishment out there.  It wasn’t a death sentence, but it was a life sentence with a chance of death, it that makes any sense. 

            The first rule when being out on your own was to get up high or stay low, never let a giantess see what’s your position.  I jump on the nearest building and climb.  I go up about 150 feet, out of the reach of any prying arms.  I sit down.  It’s getting late, I better sleep.  I lie down and close my eyes. 

Chapter 2 by hal84
Author's Notes:
Ashley

“Hey, up there!”  The voice was booming and woke me up with no problem.  It’s a man.  I look down to see 2 girls, I use that word lousy, them being 75 feet plus, but for the age group I suppose there 17-18.  I quickly rise and start climbing, one does too. 

            “Stop climbing, you fool you’re too much weight!”  I yell, but to no avail.  The building gives and starts to tumble down.  With all my strength I push off and open my wings and land on the falling Giantesses head and push off again in an instance.  The 2 clumsy Giantesses aren’t as lucky as I am.  I land and take a quick look at the wreckage.  One is trapped under the rubble she died on impact.  The other is struggling, the one that didn’t climb.  The crossing bridge lies on her and she can’t even push it an inch.  All of me is telling run, leave, but I can’t, something compels me.

            “Hey” I swooped in low and land in front of her, her eyes are huge.  I’ve never seen something so beautiful.

            “What do you want?” She seemed scared.  I lower my tall so it’s not in a strike position.

            “You, well, you look a little stuck.”  I see her massive cleavage.  It’s amazing.  I force myself not to have an erection, thou my pants work well not to show it, thank god!

            “What’s it to you.”  A simple response.

            “Nothing, what’s your name?”  The females kept there names pre-cloud, males, we didn’t.  Couldn’t; had to change them to feel like we weren’t servants.

            “Ashley, what’s yours?”

            “Reign, they call me Reign because I turned to tears when the battles starts and I fight on.”  My eyes watered for a second, I fight them back.  “While were talking do you have a question for me?”  She seemed puzzled by such a request and thought.

            “One, what’s it like to fly?” I suppose to a giant, having something out of reach makes them very curious.

            “We don’t actually fly, we glide is better to put it, on air currents.  We have to run or jump of to get high enough to reach them.  But to answer your question, it’s ultimate freedom.  No one to say or do to force you to obey them; It’s simple freedom.”  Something came over me, something that I haven’t felt in a long time, compassion.  “I’ll make you a deal” As I tried my best not to stare down her massive cleavage, her tits were truly awe inspiring.  “If you keep cool, I’ll see if I can get you out.”

            “What can you do, little man?”  In a playful voice, surprising, and kind of erotic.

            “Oh you would be surprise what a man can do.”  With that I start running and jump, my wings open up and I fly.  I’m free!  I go down 3 blocks to an old construction zone and land on the crane.  I slip inside the cab and move the keys.  The old engine comes to life.  I rumple it back down the street.  I stop and drop the platform holders and move the boom over the skyway.  I grab the hook and pull it down and latch it on the skyway.  With a pray I start the crane.  It slowly jerks to life and moves the skyway up a few feet.  Just enough for Ashley to squeeze through. 

            “Why, why would you do that for me?”  She stood up in all of her glory.  Her tits were huge, even if she was my height they be at least a solid DD.  Her abs were that sexy six pack that wasn’t so masculine to creep out a guy, but you definitely knew she would be good in bed.  Her legs went on and on without a single flaw.  My eyes were bulging taking all of her in.  “Excuse me, why would you do that?”

            “You seemed like an ok person.  And if you did start something I have faith in my abilities to stop you.”  While saying that I bend a little in the knees and step back a few steps, just incase something starts.

            “Thank you” she reaches down, in something I had long forgotten, a handshake.  I stop for a second and tense up my tall, and walk closer to her, if this is a trap I’ll take her down with me!  I extend my hand and shake he pointer finger.  Suddenly she reaches back and I jump and take flight.  But she isn’t attacking; she sat back down and cried. 

Chapter 3 by hal84
Author's Notes:
A conversation, Utopia and a battle

“That was the first time in a long time I touched a guy.”  I land by her side, and said.

            “It’s been along time sense I’ve touched a girl too”  I didn’t count the ones I’ve fought with, for beat sake that would just be rude.

            “Your cute, and nice, what they say about men aren’t all try are they.”

            “Of course not, if everyone is saying the same thing then there must be a reason why, and that reason is usually has something to do with someone gaining something.  To teach you to fear man you learn to obey there will.”  I smiled knowing that happens on both sides; maybe I have a soul mate to wonder the world with.  “How old are you?”

            “17, I turn 18 in a few months.”  She was cleaning up her cheeks from her face.  I smiled and chuckled to myself.  “What’s so funny?” 

            “Oh, nothing, you called me cute and yet you probably never have been with a guy ever in your life.  And you called me cute, just a rush I guess.”

            “You’ve been with a girl? Doubtful, look at you?”  She said, the tears gone; she was going to flirt for the first time.

            “I’m 24, so I was 19 when the cloud happened, I was a freshman in college and was the star QB for the High Scholl Football team, and you know I got some ass.  As for me being sure that you never got some, you were 12 when it happened.”  I could tell she was flustered by my deduction.  “Hell, you’ve probably never had a crush on a guy.”

            “I have!”

            “Who”

            “Justin Timberlake, smarty pants.”

            “Smarty Pants, god, that was something I thought I’d never hear again, but come on let’s be reasonable.  That doesn’t count as a crush; every girl had a crush on him.  And besides he was killed; probably crushed from Cameron Diaz as she grew.”  She couldn’t lie; I had got her with my crush ideas. 

            “No I’ve never been with another guy or had a real crush, your right; you’re the first guy to even look at these.”  She picked up her massive breasts and jiggled them in her hands.  I could hear them as they clapped against one another.  “Wanna touch them?”  I smile came over me as she giggled.  She lay down in the street and started to rub her nipples.  They rose up a yard and were best described buy having a mattress over a wall.  I jump and landed in-between her tits.  The warmth of her body was all around me and I placed my hand on her.  I could feel the pulse and the blood moving in her body.  She moaned a little, her hand was rubbing her clit.  She leaned to her side and her tit came crashing down upon me, I jump and avoid it.  I’m on her areola.  I move my tail around her nipple and start to rub.  Her moans increase, until she cums, a river of love juice flows from her.  She looks at me and smiles.  “My god, I’ve never felt like that before.”  Was all she could say.  I slept in-between her massive boobs that night and for once.  I was free, but wasn’t flying.

            “Ashley, Ashley, Ashley” The voice was coming from a few blocks down.  Was it a search party, I didn’t move quickly enough.  She was Ashley’s old enemy, rival since they were little school girls.  Laura.  She was bigger then Ashley and loved to point that out.   Every flaw was open to be exposed.  “ASHLEY?”  Was all she said as she leaned in to grab me, I launch of Ashley’s tit avoiding the hand by feet.  Ashley’s now awake.  I land on Laura’s shoulder. She moves and I fly in the air.  She reaches up for me and that’s when it happens.  I react.  My tail whips down and stings her.  It’s done in a less then a second.  I’ve given her a death sentence.  She falls to the ground and lands on Ashley.  She rolls her over and starts to cry. 

            The venom has kicked in, she paralyzed.  It’s only a matter of time until she shuts her eyes and falls to sleep.  But this time when she sleeps she won’t wake.  I walk up to her cheek. 

            “I’m sorry I had to do that, I never want to kill anything, but to survive a quick reflex is always needed.”  With that I sting her again, this time in her jugular.  A massive does of venom flows to her brain and she dies within seconds.  “Such a pity, she was a cute girl, not as cute as you Ashley, but cute girl none the less.”  Ashley isn’t saying much of anything.  “First time you’ve seen a fight?”

            “Yeah, they, they,” She brushed back her tears.

            “They keep the young ones away from the violence, same as the men.  I was never a young one, I have always battled.  And every time it hurts!  But as I said to survive it’s a difference in a reflex.  Strength, size, it’s all second to a quick reflex.  At least with me it is, I have the equalizer in my tail.”  Ashley had cleared her eyes and picked up Laura, she was a little bigger then Ashley, but Ashley managed. 

           “I need to return her body; I’ll come up for an excuse for why she died.”  I followed her.  Feeling stupid for doing so, but I couldn’t let the one woman who actually talked to me post-cloud get away.  She looked at me, and not knowing how to say it, just came right out.  “Have you ever been scared when you battle?”

           
Chapter 4 by hal84
Author's Notes:
Mother Nature

            “Once, most of the time your instinct take over and there’s no margin in emotion to be scarred, a suppression of horror occurs.  But once I was scared.”  I land on the still warm body in Ashley’s hand and sit down on her nipples.  It makes a good enough chair.      “Did you learn what actually started the cloud?” 

            “No, I’ve always heard that it was Mother Nature.”

            “Oh, Mother Nature had her way with us men, but the cloud started from Denver.”  I looked down at my feet, knowing I was going to have to real live that experience again.

            “How do you know that?”

            “Because I was the one that killed the creators of the cloud I was 21 at the time and we had learned that a group of Giantess towered over even you, huge, simply huge.  They were roaming the Great Prairie of America and killing all the men they could find.  And our stingers were useless.  I was sent to investigate, it wouldn’t be long until they moved to Long Island to continue there massacre.”  I looked up at Ashley and smiled.  I got up and walked to her massive right boob and with all my might I moved it.  It swayed away from me, but then came right back at the starting point and knocked me over.  It was the greatest hit I’d over take.  She giggled.  It lightens the move and made me a little horny.  It served its purpose. 

            “It took 3 weeks to travel unnoticed to reach them.  I saw them from a mile away.  They must have been 500 feet tall. They were sitting there comparing breast sizes.  Or at least I though they were, they had a hundred guys.  There tails had been bitten off.  The picked up there mammoth tits and place a guy under them.  Then they dropped there massive boob down upon them crushing them with a massive motor boat.”

            “What’s a motor boat?”

            “Well, the summer before the cloud a movie came out called Wedding Crashers, and Vince Vaughn an actor in there made an ass of himself by asking the other guy if he Motor Boated the really powerful guys wife.  You put your lips together and make a humming noise and it sounds like a motor boat.”  She put down Laura and grabbed me, it was the first time I let down my guard.  She could of crushed me if she wanted to, but didn’t.  She put me between her massive tits and pushed them together tight enough to keep me there, but light enough not to hurt me and she had a mischievous grin.  “Motor boat me!”  When I giant woman tells you to motor boat her, you do it!  She giggled and open up her tits and I fly for while until she has Laura’s corpse back in her arms. 

            “Let me finish my story, I watched them for a week, learned there methods until I was ready to attack.  It was a night.  Darker then the darkest black hole, I had trouble seeing, which meant they couldn’t see a lick.  I snuck up to one and I struck.  She never felt a thing, but with a shot right to her throat the venom went to her brain undiluted by blood.  She died in minutes.  I continued until I had only 1 left.  I crept to her  She was as big as a mountain.  As she slept her hand was rubbing her clit, she was talking about shoving some more men up there to get her off.  I black it out.  Move closer until I’m in sticking distance.  Suddenly she rolls over and I strike.  I miss my target spot by just a yard.”  A tear rolls down from my face.

            “Then what happened?” Ashley was entranced by my story.

            “She woke up, paralyzed from the waist down.  Before she could notice me I had run and landed on her big toe.  Out of the reach of her hands and looked at her.  I had given her a death sentence.  She might be a giant.  But without food she’s nothing. 

            “Who are you?” Her voice carried for miles.  “What have you done to me” Tears rained from her cheek. 

            “It appears that I have paralyzed you, my name is Reign.”

            “I didn’t want this, I didn’t want this!”  Was all she could say, she looked over and saw all of her friends died. 

            “Didn’t want what?”

            “It was to much, we were just going to grow a foot at most they told me, but the pleasure was to much for them.”  She pointed to her dead giantess sisters.

            “How did it start?”  I walked up her massive legs, I didn’t fear her anymore, I pitied her.  I stilled watched the hands.  But I had to talk to her; I walked past her couch, and stopped at her stomach.  With every breath I felt an earthquake.  But then she told me what happened.

            “I couldn’t take another beating, I couldn’t take it, my husband was an abuser.  All of our men in our lives were!”  She picked up her hand and motioned to her died friends.  “We were scientists, we were so smart; but couldn’t pick a guy to save our life.”  She punched the ground as hard as she can.  The shock wave forced an earthquake and It knocked me down.  She looked shocked. 

            “Hey, could you keep the anger to a minimum.”  I shouted.  I’ve never been so afraid in my life after that smart ass remark to a woman that could easily swallow me whole.

            “Oh, sorry” she laughed.  “I guess I don’t know my own strength.” 

            “Why are you laughing?”  I’ve never known the female mind, and any guy that says he does is a liar!  But this laughter took the cake for just making me feel confused.

            “Just you talking to me is one of the nicest things that’s happened to me in a long time.  And I had to die to realize that.  But as I was saying, we all came from abusive homes.  We made a pact, never again.  It took 2 years to make it.  And on a Tuesday night the growth gas was ready.  We put on the masks and started to breath.  It was incredible.  The plan was to just grow a foot.  Become big enough to stop any man from hurting us.  But the energy was so powerful, so basic, it meet every emotional happiness that you could ever feel.  It was like cumming again and again.  When we looked down we were 100 feet tall.  One of us hit the giant container that held the gas reserves and it exploded.  The cloud hit a super cell that was moving through the area and the rest you probably know.  When we stopped growing we were this big.”  She smiled.  I suppose she has come to terms with her life and now her certain death.

            “What happened to me?  How come I didn’t become a giant?  I turned into this!”  I held out my arms and let my wings expand. 

           “That’s the funny thing about mutations and Mother Nature.  We were certain that the gas was only good for woman.  We didn’t want any man to get a hold of it for sure.   But you were exposed to it, and Mother Nature had another plan.  And that plan was more powerful then any cloud that any human could of made.”  I took a leap, now any sense of fear was gone, I felt sorry.  My world, her world, everyone’s life was changed because some asshole came home from the bar drunk and bet his wife and they wanted to fight back.  I land on her mountain of a boob.  It ripples like an ocean.  

            “I can end this now, my venom will kill you, but it will take time.  One hit now to your throat and it’s over.” I couldn’t fight back my tears any longer. 

            “No, I need to be punished, but can you stay with me, until I die.”  I stayed with her for 3 months.  Only leaving to hunt for food and drink water.  I suppose in the end all that’s someone wants in life is to be understood.  I understood her; I couldn’t bring myself to forgive her or her friends for their actions that set forth the cloud.  But I could understand her.  

            Ashley looked at me, and smiled.  It wasn’t a horny smile or a smile with contempt.  It was, as if, she was looking at my soul and saw something she hasn’t seen before.  Maybe it was hope, or maybe it was caring.  Whatever it was, all I could do was smile. 

Chapter 5 by hal84
Author's Notes:
A confession

We reached her village at dusk.  She laid Laura down on the ground and walked in the opening.  I stayed out of sight to avoid a fight or a trampling.  This wasn’t going to be easy, but I was going to have to make them understand that I cared for Ashley and loved her.  I watched as she went into her hut, she hugged her mother tightly, I miss having my mom hug me, but she grew at work.  I never know what happened to her like many kids.  It was all a blur and painful blur.

            Her mother’s jaw dropped.  Must have told her about the death of that clumsy one and Laura; this is when the shit is going to hit the fan.  I followed as she led her mother and now others to Laura’s lifeless body.  A few wept, but most just stood there, wondering, how could a young one die without being attacked by a man.  One question led to another and Ashley was caught in a lie. 

            “I killed her!”  This was the only way to keep punishment off of Ashley.   I rose from the highest point in the village far out of the reach of anyone trying to grab me.  Thou I was out of reach being attacked wasn’t out of mind as I lowered my hips and readied my tail.  “She attacked me, and I it was kill or be killed like it always is, and I wasn’t about to die.”  I could see the anger in there faces.  How could a man be so bold in there presence, it was unheard of. 

            “What’s your name shouted Ashley’s mom?” She wasn’t mad, or at least I couldn’t tell whether it was curiosity for me, or just plain indifference for the dead corpse next to her giant foot.

            “Reign, your daughter Ashley had nothing to do with Laura’s death.  And I saved her!”  An eyebrow peeked.

            “Ohh, you saved my little girl.”  She put her towering arm around Ashley’s shoulders and looked into her eyes.  “How did you save such a beautiful young lady, and a big one at that?”

            “I used a crane to move a skyway off of her.” 

            “Ashley!  I told you not to be in the city.  It’s dangerous there; those buildings aren’t what they used to be.  Your lucky you’re this size or I’d rinse your mouth out with soap begin so stupid like that.”  To hear a mother’s scorn made my heart go warm, but then again I haven’t had to hear that from my mom in five years, so I guess I’m a little bias.  “Then I guess we owe you thanks.”

            “Welcome, can I come down and talk to you and Ashley, without having to be in a defensive position?”  I had to talk to her about my feelings for her daughter.  And meeting the mother is never an easy thing before pre-cloud.  Now I have a mother that is close to 10 times my size, could crush my like an insect and one that is as battle hardened as me.  Nice tits thou.

 
Chapter 6 by hal84
Author's Notes:
Mom

We walked into her hut, the walls were high and a fire was making it nice and hot.  It was a surreal place, chairs taller then me, I felt like an ant.  Without hesitation I jumped in the air and opened my wings.  The two Giantesses took no notice of my actions.  I used the warmth of the fire to fly up high and land on top of a shelf.  Still aware of my surroundings, a shelf was short enough to be reached, but high enough so I could see the grab and fly out, if it came down to that.  I hoped it wouldn’t.

            “So, Reign it is, what is your interest in my Ashley?”  She was right to the point.  I like that, I gathered my thoughts.

            “Can I come down?”

            “Yes, I won’t attack, you’re in my home.  You’ll have to talk to the council about the other two girls that have been killed.  But I want to hear about you and my daughter.”  I flew down and to the small table in the middle of the chairs.  They folded a piece of cloth to make a small couch for me.  I was ready to start.

            “I love her.”  Her Mother’s jaw dropped.  She was prepared for anything, anything but that.  I had put her on the defensive.

            “Why?”

            “She was calm enough to listen and talk and what she had to say moved my heart.  I think she feels the same way.”  I look at Ashley and she nods her head.  Her boobs jiggle with the nods.  But this is not the time to lose sight of my goal by a pair of incredibly huge and magnificent tits. 

            “I remember when I meet your father Ashley, he was an amazing man.  She hugged her chest pushing her tits up in the air.  God were they big.  But sexual feelings were the farthest thing from her mind.  “I miss him so much” She hugged herself as if remembering her husband’s arms around her.  Feeling the warmth of a man to comfort and protect her; a tear rain down her cheek; just one, a single tear in remembrance of her lost love.  “Will you always be there for her?  To love and to hold, to protect and to guide?” 

            “Yes.”  I’ve made mistakes in my life, but this is one thing I would never second guess!

            “Then I give you my blessing.  Reign my name is Bethany.  I’ve always wanted my little girl to have a man in her life to protect her, but you will have to answer for the death of the other two.  It won’t be easy, but if they grant it.  I will be here for both of you.”  She opened her arms as if to give a hug.  Ashley followed wrapping one arm around her mother.  Both of the beautiful women were together and looking at me.

            “What’s the matter?”  Ashley said.  I’ve never seen such a girl that tugged at my heart like she did.  Her massive tits jiggled as her mom tapped them a little.  There they were.  The woman I loved and the mother I hadn’t had since the cloud. 

            “I haven’t had a family in five years.  It’s been a long time since I’ve cared for anything anyone except myself.  It’s what someone had to do to survive.  My cold heart, so very cold and dormant has just waked.  And I wanted to just feel.”  Ashley lowered her hand and I stepped onto it.  She placed me in between her boobs and grinned. 

            “It’s been a long time since my mom has felt a man touch her boobs.  And I think she’s begging to have it.” 

           

 
Chapter 7 by hal84
Author's Notes:
Mom and Daughter Quality time.

The two giantesses hugged each other and massaged their massive tits while I was sucking Ashley’s massive nipple and had my tail wrapped around her mom’s nipples at the same time.    Their moans were soft and pleasant, like a great relief was taken off of there chest. 

            “OHHH, it’s been so long since I’ve had someone play with these massive TITS.  Reign come to the bed.”  Bethany walked over to her bed with her hips swinging from side to side showing off her big ass.  I was in heaven.  She lied down and opened her legs and started rubbing her clit.  “Reign, I need you, too!”  Ashley was now lying besides her mother both was spread eagle and playing with themselves.  Their moans echoed   throughout the hut.  I jumped on the bed. 

            “I have an idea.  Ashley, go hip to hip with your mom, Excellent.”  They were close enough for what I had in mind.  I went face down upon Ashley, I had a lot to lick and massage, at the same time my tail was delicately pleasing her mother.  I looked up and saw Ashley and Bethany massaging each other’s tits and sucking each other nipples.  I went harder, faster.  The moans I heard went from being soft, “Harder, faster” was all they said.  We did this for 30 minutes until they exploded; there bodies went into convulsions at the same time.  “OHHH FUCK, GOD! YEAH!” 

            They leaned up and looked at me, soaked to the bone with their love juice.  With a smile I understood that I was part of their family.  I felt free again, but I knew it wasn’t going to last.  I had to meet the council.  And that worried me, will I be able to convince them of my love.

 
Chapter 8 by hal84
Author's Notes:
The Council

“Reign, explain yourself, what is your business with Ashley?”  Their I was, standing in front of the council; they were all ugly and fat.  But were the biggest of the giantesses.  I paced from side to side and looked at the crowd.  There must have been every one of them watching.  The older ones were indifferent, they had battled.  But the younger ones, they stood in awe, as if was the boogey man.  They horrible killer behind every bend, with every step I took their eyes would follow.  With every sway of my tail, there breath would be hold.  I thought, and I answered. 

            “I love her” Simple, but honest. 

            “How can we know this isn’t a plot by men to attack us?”  One of the council spook.

            “I was exiled by he men.”

            “Why?” Another barked.

            “For wanting to talk to women.”

            “Why?”   A third chimed in.

            “Because we co-existed for thousands of years, built great empirse and built greats homes and we did it together.  Man and woman, I wasn’t saying not keep up our guard, a lot had happened in the past 5 years.  But why couldn’t the men and the woman just talk?”  My arms were held out, like a child looking for someone to believe him.  I needed them to believe me. 

            “That’s quite the bold idea.”

            “Is it? Or is it the one idea that takes the most guts, because both sides would need to answer for their sins?”  They change the subject.

            “What about Laura, the one you killed and Michelle the one that was killed under the building.” They were throwing a curve ball seeing what I would do.  I stared into Ashley’s big eyes and winked.  I had to be honest.  She started to weep which caused her massive breasts to sway from side to side.  Her Mother’s comforts were in vain.  She loved me and I knew it.  My heart raced with agony over being questioned, but warmth knowing that someone cared.

            “Why were young ones allowed to be out on their own?” I answer with a question of my own.  “Yes, I killed Laura.  She was going to kill me and I reacted as any of you would have done if attacked.  It’s kill or be killed out there and you know this as much as I do.”

            “They got out of our sight, all of the young ones crave to see the city and to see a man for the first time after the cloud hit.”  I can understand that.

            “I see, to be honest were having a harder and harder time keeping the teenage boys in control.  They are so gun-hoe for battle that they don’t care about anything.  If both sides are having this issue then why the older ones, the scared ones, can’t the ones that carry there sorrow in their soul talk and settle it before more bloodshed.” 

            “Enough!”  The biggest one raised her hand; she stood at, probably 110 feet.  Unlike most of the counsel was breath taking.  “Reign, you have proven that you can be trusted.  Not killing Ashley and helping her has shown your kindness.  The council also has great respect for her mother and with her plead for mercy I have decided to let you live here.  But you must have a job.  All have a job that lives inside our village.  And you will be a teacher.”

            “Teacher, teacher of what?”  My jaw was still hanging from hearing that.

            “Many have recognized you, many still fear you.  Your abilities are wide known amongst us, and your name is also known among the older giantesses.  You will teach self defense and battle strategies.”  With that she raised both of her arms.  The others did as she, and held them up for a few seconds.  She lowered and they disbursed. 

            “Reign, your ok, your going to live with me and my mom, I’m so happy.”  Ashley’s smile was from ear to ear, but something about teaching the class was scaring me.

 

Chapter 9 by hal84
Author's Notes:
Class Starts

I entered the field.  It was filled with young giantesses.  Without knowing there ages I guessed they were around 15 to 17.  No one gave notice to me, I suppose when you’re that tall looking at something on the ground isn’t high on your things to do list.  A tall pole was in the center.  I pushed out my claws in my hands and started to climb.  No one gave notice.  When I’m at the top I open my lungs and begin to talk.

            “Good morning class.  My name is Reign.”  They looked around, but couldn’t locate who or where the voice had come from.  “Up here, look at the pole.”  Eyes looked up and jaws dropped.  They had seen a man, and he was their teacher. 

            “You’re the teacher?”  The biggest one raised an eye brow.  “What do you know about fighting?  You couldn’t even scratch me!”  She called it out on me.  If I don’t act I lose the class before I can be given a chance to teach.  A jump, it’s all a reflex.  She’s swings her arm out at me, stupid move.  I sink my claws in to her skin and run up her arm.  Her other arm comes down.  I jump, and strike.  My tail is deep within her massive bicep.  Her face is in shock.  The class is still, I could hear a pin drop.  I remove my tail from her arm, it struggles, and I went in deep.  Standing up straight I open my arms and fall.  I slowly land on the ground.

            “You’re not dead, I didn’t inject my venom.”  A small smirk entered my face.  I had gained the respect of the class and had shut up my challenger.  “None of you have battled.  None of you have had to kill.  Speed kills; the essence of a kill is in the speed of which it takes place.  Your size and strength are noting to my speed and reflexes.  That’s lesson one.”  I climbed back onto my pole.  “Go, class is over, your homework is to think about what I said and realize how fast I strike.  Then wonder figure out how you can counter.”  They walked away.  The big one was still in awe.  Not my problem.  She needed to be taught a lesson and I was her teacher.  She was given a life lesson today.  I fly away. 

           

 
Chapter 10 by hal84

“How was your first lesson?”  Ashley, the reason why I’m doing all of this; her words melted my soul. 

            “I’m glad to see you.”  She held me in her hands and just hugged me in between her massive jugs.  I was back in heaven.

            “Come on, let’s take a walk.”  We left her home and for the first time I walked beside her.  She takes 1 step and I had to run 50.  But it was refreshing.  Taking a walk with a girlfriend had always been a favorite of mine.  We walked and talked and it was like old times.  If only for a few minutes I thought I had forgot that I was a winged animal now and she towered over my head by 75 feet.  We turned the corner and then I heard an old voice.

            “Kevin, Kevin Crowley?”  I turned my head and saw her.  She was a solid 90 feet.  Erica.  “I can’t believe it’s you, come here.”  Ashley stood jaw dropped.

            “Erica, you recognized me.”  I slowly walked to her.  Her face was lost as I came closer.  My tail was down, I hadn’t needed to worry.  “Been a long time.” 

            “Well, some things happened” She caressed her body showing off her flawless stomach and ass.  Pre-cloud she had an EE cup chest.  She was in perfect proportion.  Just bigger; I’ve never seen a pair of tits so big in my life.  “I see your still alive, you were always been a tough one.”  She smiled and took a knee to see me eye to eye.  “I want to talk to you, alone.”

            “I’ll see if that is ok, but I’m staying with Ashley and I don’t want to offend her.”  I pointed at her.  She was still speechless.  Someone knew me from before the cloud. 

            “Reign, you can do what you want.  I’ll be home.”  She walked away, Still in shock, couldn’t blame her.  It shocked me too. 

            “Erica, you have a place to talk?”  She winked her big eye and motioned to follow her.  A slight push off from my legs and I was air born.  It was silent for the 20 minutes it took to reach this place.  She turned around and sat on the ground.  She was still as beautiful as always.  Erica pushed her boobs to the side to gain more comfort.

            “Where were you Kevin when the cloud hit?” 

            “College, in my Philosophy class; Maggie the girl next to me saw its pink color first.  It went right through the window.  Maggie took a few breaths in and all of a sudden she grew.  I was lucky not to be crushed as all of the girls in my class grew.  7 feet first, I was still able to help them as they lost there balance and fell.  But once they reached 10 feet if they fell, they would crush you.  That night; that night is when the pain started.  What about you?”

            “It was amazing.”  She spread apart all of her limbs to be at her biggest.  “It was like having the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had, well except for the times I’ve been with you.”  She winks.  “I stayed up for a week.  Watching my body as it expanded.  It was a sight to with hold, especially as these just kept getting bigger and bigger.”  She swung her chest from side to side to show the true size of her tits. 

            “What do you want to talk about?”  I wasn’t interested, she was from another life.

            “You and I have a common goal.  I love men, really love men.  But with this war I can’t have a man.  You and I want peace.”  I hoped onto her left boob; and sat down on the soft tit flesh.

            “I remember how much you love men, but this isn’t about sex or lust Erica.  I want to bring peace.  Not just fucking.”          

            “I could squash you like a bug right now, with one tit.  Are you sure you want to be insulting.”  She had a grin on her face.  I didn’t fear that, she wanted to push my buttons. 

            “Look at my tail” It was extended out and hovering 1 foot above of her skin.  “Do you really want to try me?”

            “You never changed Kevin, let’s get back.  We have a lot of plans.  You can ride on my big titties.”

           

  
Chapter 11 by hal84
Author's Notes:
Baptism

The ride home should have been a blast.  However the thought of knowing that the war beaten men and woman was going to come to a head and I was going to be a part of it brought what should have been a great time riding on her tits in a bad light.  I was going to be bloody before I could be clean.

            We reached the village; it was darker then any day it has been in over a year. 

            “Reign, we’ll be in touch.”  Was all Erica said as she dropped me, I opened my wings and started to Ashley’s home.  She kept the window cracked so I could slip in, how thoughtful.  I could see them both, Ashley and her mother. 

            “Mom, why would he want me, he could have Erica, he knew her before this all happened.”  She motioned her arms over her massive body.  She was fighting back a tear.

            “Ashley, he doesn’t seem the type to do such a thing.  Besides I believe him when he says he loves you.  It took a lot of guts to come into this village.  Ashley you must give him more credit if you want this relationship to work.”  Her mother spoke wise words.  I never liked eaves droppers.

            “Ashley your mother is right.”  They both spun their heads around looking for me.  However the dimly light hut made it impossible for them to see me.  “I only want to be with you and you alone.  Erica and I have a past history that doesn’t need to be gone into.  But she is an ally that we will need if we want to bring peace.”  I walked closer, but they still couldn’t make me out.  “Ashley, I’m going to land on you, so don’t be startled.”  I leaped so quietly no one could hear me.  With the grace of gymnasts I landed in between her boobs to a heartbeat that was racing. 

            “Reign, this is just so new to me, and I’m scared.”  She looked down on me and a tear was let go from her eye.  It exploded upon my head covering me with a salty clear liquid.   A baptismal between Ashley and I, with that tear I could feel her.  I was cleansed of any fear I had toward her.  My breath gone, I collected my thoughts.

            “Ashley, this is the first of its kind.  A man and woman, loving each other post cloud.  It won’t be easy; it won’t be all laughs and fun or sex.  But at the end of everyday, whether I’m with you or not; if I can look up upon the sky.”  I looked through the opening in the ceiling where the smoke runs out.  “And know that you’re some where, looking up.  I know that I have someone truly special.  And it takes my breath away.”  Ashley just closed her arms and leaned back upon the ground.  I was in heaven.  Free of my fears.  Wrapped in mountains of tit flesh I closed my eyes and was at peace.  Peace with Ashley and me.

           

 
Chapter 12 by hal84
Author's Notes:
Kelly

The hardest part of living with girls is dealing with there emotions.  I truly believe that the world has changed so much since the cloud hit, however one thing remains the same, woman are off the chart when it comes to emotions.  I say this as I watch my 4th argument between giantesses in the last hour.  Over what?  I’m not even sure, so me being clueless about the opposite sex hasn’t changed.  However my part in breaking it up has, I’m not going near to giant girls screaming and yelling.  I could be killed, however watching there breasts sway in the air is such a turn on. 

            I was spending the day walking around the village, if I was going to bring peace to the world I was going to need to understand woman.  Or at least learn more about them.  If I didn’t, then my abilities to unite them and men would be considerably hindered.  They seemed so foreign. 

            I walked the street, always mindful of my position.  Everyone knew me by now, and that I wasn’t going to hurt them.  However, there eyes were always on me, I couldn’t tell whether it was fear, or lust, or just plain curiosity. 

            “Hey, you must be the man that’s living with us now?”  I turned around fast, she was huge.  One of the biggest girls in the village she was on the pudgy side, but she was still cute.

            “What gave it away?”  I suppose such a remark wasn’t called for; however such a dumb comment deserved something.

            “Funny, I’m Kelly, I suppose that was a dumb question.”

            “Well, if you’re the one that supposes, I suppose you’re all right.  I’m Reign, what can I do you for?”  I had jumped and climbed my way up the side of a near by tree.  I was eye level with her.  She had great eyes.  I was in love with Ashley, but those eyes were just killer.

            “I just want to talk.”  I could see why.  A man is a side show that you just wanted to know more about.  And I could cure some of her hunger for knowing the opposite sex.

            “So talk”

            “All right, how can you kill someone?”  Her first question and she was being bold already.  She extended her hand and welcomed me to her soft palm.  I took the invite. 

            “I’m going to assume that you don’t want the physical answer, the logistics of how to actually kill some body.”  As she walked her hand was perfectly balanced.  I couldn’t feel the sway; she was perfect in holding me. “The most basic instinct, as I have said to others, is to survive, if you don’t do that, you have nothing.  I feel sorrow for all I kill, and there’s faces are imprinted on my brain.  Like some sick carpenter sawed them on.  It’s very hard to sleep sometime.  But I survived.” 

            “But it’s still killing, I could never kill.”

            “Have you been put into a position where that was an option?” She found a small (I use that term loosely) little place to sit and have a conversation.  I sat down on her knee as she sat in an Indian style fashion.  Her immense tits jutted out at me and I couldn’t help but think of Ashley and what we were going to do later tonight.  But this conversation needed my full attention.  If I give away any of my power, I would lose respect with the village.  So my mind stayed focused.

            “No, but I have thought about it.”  She arched her back and with a big stretch jutted her tits out, knocking me into the air with the force of a small car.  Before I hit the ground my wings opened and I was in flight.  I circled a few times and landed again on her knee.  Her blushed cheeks showed her embarrassment.  “Sorry, I’m so embarrassed”

           “No biggie, but you girls should have a license to have guns that big.”  My boyish sense of humor will never leave me.  “But back to our topic.  If you’ve never been through it, how could you make a proper judgment on it?  Can you, I would say you can’t.”

            “I suppose your right.”

            “I’m not right or wrong, I just think differently then you do.” 

            “We should be getting back.  Can, and you can say no if you want, but can I have a hug?”  She looked away, as if I was going to embarrass her.

            “Sure”  I opened my arms and she picked me up and squished me in between her huge flesh pillows with a huge smile on her face.  Her willingness to talk to me has shown that I took use her.  Someone that is willing to talk in an awkward situation is always good.  She can be useful.

Chapter 13 by hal84
Author's Notes:
The next village

When we reached the other village the problems in front of me were obvious.  It’s been 5 years since a woman could trust a man or a man could trust a woman.  My group of Kelly, Erica and myself was loosely knit with Erica still timid ever sense I had laid down the law.  The village was huge.  Much bigger then the one that I lived in now, I wasn’t envois of the job I was about to perform. 

            “Who goes there?”  The guard at the gate of the village looked down on to me with a face of contempt.  She was of normal size for a giantess, but breasts were far larger then proportionate to her body.  As she spoke they jiggled.  I was going to have to concentrate and keep my mind on the reason I was here and not the scenery.

            “I am known as Reign.  I come to speak with your leaders about a possible peace and a solution to the war that has broken out between the sexes.  I am willing to do whatever is needed to talk to them and have a forum to talk about my ideas.”  I lowered my tail, showing I didn’t want to have a fight.  But the guard had other things in mind.

            She swung her hand down where I stood.  Erica and Kelly ran for towards me, to try and protect me.

            “Erica, Kelly, no, this is something that I must do.”  I maneuvered quickly.  Using my wings and the guard’s body as a push off point I traveled up her huge body.  Her hands landing at the spot where I was just at, I made it to her neck and struck.  My stinger went deep within her throat.  She stood there still.  Afraid!

            By this time another group of giantesses came to see what was happening, the fight must have been loud and brought all curious bystanders.  This situation if not handled correctly was going to become a disaster.  They surrounded the group.  Kelly and Erica were there silent, doing as I had told them.  This had to be done by me and me alone. 

            “I am known as Reign, I have not killed your guard, and I was merely protecting myself.  I want to have a dialogue with your leaders.  I am willing to do whatever I can to make this happen.”  The group of giantesses moved in closer.  They had murder in there eyes.  “I am known as Reign, I have not killed your guard, and I was merely protecting myself.  I want to have a dialogue with your leaders.  I am willing to do whatever I can to make this happen!”  I said again, louder this time.  I hand of one of the woman was raised.  It swung down, I didn’t move, this was my mission and I wasn’t going to move away.  It came so close.

            “STOP!”  The voice came from the back of the group.  The hand had stopped a few yards away form me, I still stood atop the giantess guard.  The others knelt as a mature, older woman had approached me, standing atop the guard.  “You wish an audience, one so bold must be listened too?  Don’t you agree?”  Her eyebrow raised.

            “Yes, if boldness represents courage, I think I have earned a chance to express my ideas.”  I withdrew my tail from the guard’s throat.  The woman leaned in to the point that she was face to face with me; she had no expression on her face.  Just a look of curiosity and weirdly enough; Hope!

            We followed this woman and we entered a large arena.  It didn’t match the grandeur of the Coliseum or arenas of pre-cloud greatness.  Where men were capable of still using computers and other technologies; woman have grown to large to use such useful tools that were taken for granted just 5 years earlier.  

            “Reign, what is your plan?”  The same woman that had stopped the hand from killing me, spoke, it was her voice alone.

            “Aren’t you sick of living in fear, living alone, living with a piece of you missing!  The human race wasn’t meant to have one group rule the other.  Men are not whole with out woman, woman aren’t whole without men.  I propose that we change all that.  A bring back the world that we once knew!” 

            “Hmm, we will need to have a vote on this.  Come back in 1 day.  You must leave the village now.”  I had said my case.  It was time to back out and see if the journey was worth it.

End Notes:
Hey, If anyone has a suggestion forhow you want the story to go, leave me a line or something.
Chapter 14 by hal84
Author's Notes:
The Tunnel flashback

Dawn came fast that morning.  I wanted to sleep some more.  Not that sleeping on Kelly’s stomach wasn’t soft and incredibly warm.  But I had to get up.  I didn’t sleep well, as you could imagine.  The gentle rocking of Kelly’s belly as she breathed in and out helped to calm my nervous.  But it was still a bad night of sleep to put it nicely. 

            The village was a mile away.  I would have to return in a few hours.  But it was a good time for my thoughts to run mad.  I was alone, away from Ashley, away from everything I had known.  The world was a terrible place when you’re away from your loved ones.  I thought of Ashley.  And I thought of the death squads that hunted me down. 

            The death squads were the Giantess way to bring the men under rule.  It occurred immediately after they grew.  I suppose it was impossible to see something so small as there equal.  But to take it so far as genocide, I suppose genocide must be a human condition.  I remember this one time.  It was a week before I, or anyone had gotten there wings.  I was walking or better put, hiding from store to store to find food.  I walked out of this one Wendy’s after getting what was left.  The ground was silent, I couldn’t hear any vibrations, couldn’t hear any sound, and couldn’t see anything that could harm me.  It was if, I was back to sanity, the world had become sane again.  I walked out of the Wendy’s and forgot a simple rule.  When something is trying to kill you, and they are a lot bigger then you are, always look up. 

            I took two steps out of the building and a huge tractor trailer landed on the place.  “Kill it” was all I heard.  I suppose having myself be called an “it” was far better for the conscious then by calling me a “him” or something that they could establish was human, like them.  I didn’t what for an invitation to express my thoughts on that matter.  I ran to my Suzuki Dirt bike and floored it!  The fire that occurred when the tractor trailer hit only gave me a few seconds; the group of giantesses, only 18 years at best spotted me, and they wanted me dead.  The ground shake with every step they took.  I weaved in and out of the alley’s to keep them from gaining enough speed to over take me. 

            My pulse was thumbing, breath in, breath out, must escape was all I thought.  Breath in, breath out, must escape.  It was harder to feel the shudders of the earth beneath me, I must have broken away from them.  Suddenly up ahead at the end of the alley.  One appears; I hit the brakes, turn my head, there is one at the end of the alley, I’m trapped.  Breath in, breath out, I must escape.  I hit the gas and go straight at the one in front of my bike.  Breath in, breath out, I must escape.  She must have been taken off guard by this action.  Her hand swoops down, I can feel the wind as it passes by, and it’s the hand of death.  It misses; she didn’t calculate my speed right or something.  Either way I wasn’t going to waste my time finding out.  I drive across the street and into the abandoned auditorium. 

            In the lobby I jump off the bike and look, “where is it?”  I say to myself.  “Where is it?”  I hear the giantess group banging on the roof.  Let them, this was an old bomb shelter.  They would have to be pounding on it for days to bring it down.  But if they wanted me bad enough they could wait it out.  And I need food and water and this place had nothing.  I look and I find the sign.  Basement!

            “I run down the steps and through the spider-webs.  It was an ancient relic to a forgotten age.  My lighter led the way.  I looked on the walls of the hallway; they are littered with old shows that went through this place.  I look and I see one poster.  It was a man standing alone with a sunset behind him.  It was titled “Reign”.  I liked it, but I couldn’t stop to admire that long.  At the end of the hall way was a door.  The old stories were true from high school.  There was an old tunnel built there which connected the auditorium with town hall at the other side of the city.  I entered the tunnel.  Brains had one against bruin.

            “Reign, Reign.” Kelly spoke.

            “Oh, sorry I must have zoned out there for a second.  Let’s go the village.”  I started to walk.  Breath in, breath out, I must win!

Chapter 15 by hal84

I go to the village.  I'm still struck by the size of the biuldings that they biuld and the sheer might that they now posses.  My loose knit party of Erica and Kelly are my two companions.  But the worst feeling in the world is being with people and feeling alone.  My heart sank as I think of what I can do to keep my dream of peace alive.  Even if I bring this village on board I will have to work even harder to get the next and the next and the next on board.

"I have returned, like I promised do you wish to keep your end of the bargain?" I lover my tail and the guard who I had fought yesterday was there, standing like a roack.  She lowered her head this time, as if to give not a sign of respect, but of graditude.

"Thank you, you may come this way, we have dicussed this and the leader if wise and has an answer for you.  You said your name was Reign.  You must of had weird parents, huh?" She led us inside the village and kept us away fromthe meeting place, they were still figuring out some stuff I suppose, but one thing that has never changed, the need for good small talk is mroe important then ever.

"Your welcome, my parents didn't give me that name, it was the name that I took after the cloud hit, I needed something that would compliment the new me and the new world.  A name that doesn't fit the person is a name that I can go without."  I heard from over the wall that it wasn't goin to be more then a few more minutes.

"We didn't need a new name and we changed like this!"  She expanied her arms and arched her back to truly show her immense size.  Her breasts were as big as buses and her butt was so good that you could drop a quarter on it and it would bounce right back into your hand.

"That's true, you didn't change your name, but you neve experinced death squads or watch your friend being swallowed bones and all did you?"  Before I could hear a reply from the guard and leader had us in, she stood tall.  She was the tallest giantess I've seen sense the ones in Denver that started this mess.

"I've killed alot of men, we killed because we didn't value men, we often use the wxcuse that we are above them because of the way we have changed, but that's an excuse.   I personally have the blood of 1,000, 2,000, 3,000 men on my hands.  We have committed genocide.  Cold blooded genocide because we did not want to see!"  Tears eft her eyes like pools falling from her cheeks.  "We are no longer worthy of being called humans.  But we aren't in hell, were not in heaven, it's like god has turned his back to us, and were to rotten to be taken by hell.  Were stuck in this existance until we can make a move.  Reign, you have become this move!" 

The day finished as good as I could of ever hoped.  We left the village and was making the way home for a break.  We had earned it.  This was the best news that I could hear, we had started to gain numbers.  But the hard stuff was just beginning, we need to start convcing men to come on board.  And men have a saying, the only good woman is one's that not breathing! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=563