Alexandra The Great by Asterisk
Summary:

A Fantasy GTS Story

 

There is a tradition within Windermere. Every year the giant Alexandra chooses one person to become her personal Attendant. This year marks the 200th anniversary of this tradition, and she has someone very special in mind.


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 29935 Read: 279507 Published: February 26 2016 Updated: June 10 2016

1. How it all Began by Asterisk

2. 200 Years Later by Asterisk

3. The Last Hurrah by Asterisk

4. The Selection by Asterisk

5. Preparations by Asterisk

6. On the Road by Asterisk

7. The First Task by Asterisk

8. Odd Jobs for a Giant by Asterisk

9. Predators and Prey by Asterisk

10. Fun by the Lakeside by Asterisk

11. Intimacy by Asterisk

12. Revelations by Asterisk

13. Journey's End by Asterisk

14. Epilogue: A Different Kind of Attendant by Asterisk

How it all Began by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

 

Whew, finally. I've had this story in the works for over four months now. And after months of editing hell it's done. This is just the first of a good number of chapters. Kinda like a teaser until I get some things settled. But I hope you all enjoy it. This one is a bit more plotty than my usual stuff but it has plenty of size don't worry.

 

-------------------

Once, long long ago, there stood a town called Windermere. Within the grand and open world it stood as a quaint little town comprised mostly of farmhands and tailors, secluded from the rest of the world amongst mountain ranges. But despite this isolation it was a happy place, with happy, simple people. A perfectly idyllic place forever destined to live as it always had for all of time. Not that that would be a bad thing.

The town was a place basked in tradition and routine. Each day was spent tending to the fields and each night was spent with friends and family. Once per every fortnight the town would gather to its central monument, a tower dedicated to their Gods, and would pray for success and happiness. The monument was the adhesive that kept the community together through even the harshest of winters and conflicts.

Then she arrived.

Like all places Windermere had its fair share of fantastical tales: Dragons soaring through the heavens, Nymphs in the woods, Harpies in the mountains. Stories that were meant to inspire values and teach lessons, but never to be taken seriously. So much time had passed since the days of old that nobody truly believed in such tales anymore. Not until confronted with undeniable proof.

It is said that the day began like any other. The sun rose and birds chirped while the town was slowly awakening to a new day of more of the same. But as the sun rose yonder into the sky the ground shook and trembled. Initially people assumed it was an earthquake, but it was unlike any earthquake they had ever known. The tremors barely lasted a moment and then would happen again and again in a rhythm, steadily getting louder and stronger. Eventually one villager caught sight of the source: a giant.

She was unlike any story they had heard before. Giants were often described in the olden tales as grotesque and vile, usually with one eye; a hideous abomination of nature in the mocking image of man. The sort of creature one might scare their child by saying it would come for them if they were naughty. But approaching was instead a beautiful woman no different from the villagers were it naught for her charming appearance and scale. It is said some fell for her on the spot, hypnotized by the brilliant blue eyes that looked down from on high.

Some likened it to the arrival of a natural born goddess. Her towering figure stood just above forty meters high. A flawless face framed by long, flowing blonde hair and bearing a brilliant smile. She appeared to be wearing common clothing of wool and linen, lined with trace amounts of light armor. A sword rested at her side, larger than any building in all of Windermere. The typical garb one might expect of a wanderer or adventurer.

Questions quickly arose amongst the populace. Who was this woman? What was she? Friend or Foe?

The answer came sooner than they would have liked as her foot came down upon one of the local homes. A building that took weeks of communal effort ended with a mere step of her boot. Less than a second and yet nothing was left but rubble and wooden planks. Praise the Gods that the residents were out in the fields as it happened.

What happened immediately after remains unclear, lost to time. Some stories say the giant quickly and very half-heartedly apologized. Others say she laughed and had a scary grin on her visage. But what is known is that she began to speak to the people. She asked simple and rather natural questions. What was the village’s name? Why were they so separated from the world? Despite having the presence of a monster she appeared to act quite civilly. Almost unnervingly so.

Once her queries were answered she had but one simple request: to meet with the village elder for what she deemed “negotiations”. Whether out of concern for their leader or suddenly driven to recklessness by fear, several townsfolk grew angered, daring to bare their pitchforks and farm tools up against the giant.

“Go ahead. Do your worst.” She allegedly laughed and brought her boot down before the group. Enraged by the woman’s audacity the small group attacked with all their might, achieving nothing for all their pride and bravado. The worn leather of her footwear was durable and caused most of the makeshift weapons to snap upon impact. But it is said however that one weapon wielded by the strongest man in the village pierced all the way through to the foot within. To which he only got one simple response.

“That tickles.”

The sobering realization of their utter helplessness quickly led to the people throwing down their weapons. With nothing left but desperate hope they turned to their god’s monument for support, praying for a miracle.

She merely laughed at their pathetic display. “You think such a puny god can stand up to me?” At her monstrous height she easily towered over the religious idol. She bent down and placed her hands around it, uprooting it from the ground effortlessly. “Allow me to make myself clear for you all.” The blonde giant smiled softly and proceeded to break the monument over her knee, much to the horror of the villagers.

“Now I repeat. Bring me your leader.” The giant ordered impatiently as she tossed the broken fragments far away.

“I am already here.” One man stepped forward. The same man in fact who legends say pierced the giant’s boot. A simple man they called Hue. “What is your name Giant? And why do you trouble our village so?”

“Alexandra.” She replied with a soft smile. “And we have much to discuss. Come with me.”

What happened next remains unknown to all but the giant and Hue. The giant known as Alexandra left the village whilst carrying the village elder in her palm. For ten days and ten nights they did not return. Unease quickly spread throughout the town. What if the giant had simply killed him and went to inform her fellow giants of a new stomping ground? Countless stories and rumors spread, all showcasing their fear for Alexandra. But as the eleventh day’s sun rose these fears were realized to be unfounded with the pair’s return. During their meetings they had managed to reach an agreement.

It was decided between the two during their many talks over the days that Windermere would house Alexandra. They would show her respect and help care for her, and in return she would offer knowledge from the outside world and protect them all from would be invaders. But this news was nothing compared to the one caveat that followed.

It was also decided that once per year Alexandra would choose a single resident of the village as her personal Attendant. This Attendant would do everything she commanded and would care for all her needs as she desired. It is said that this was the one point the giant absolutely refused to budge on, going even so far as to threaten crushing the entire village were the condition not met. Thus, Hue hesitantly agreed. It remained far from ideal but in exchange for this one term the rest of the village would remain safe and even prosper with Alexandra’s wisdom and power. Without much choice the terms were accepted and Hue volunteered to be the first Attendant as a show of good faith.

A few details have long since been lost to history but this tale was what began a tradition that has lasted for centuries. This is the story that has been passed down since that faithful day almost two hundred years ago. Since then Windermere, with the exception of Attendants, has only prospered and grown. Alexandra’s knowledge of the outside world allowed for improved farming techniques, sturdier buildings, and so much more.

 

Yet, at this very moment there was a general unease within Windermere. After all, within a week it was going to be the selection of the 200th Attendant. The anniversary of the 200th year that Alexandra had been with them. Which meant that soon one of them would be leaving to join the giant’s side once again.

 

200 Years Later by Asterisk

It was so odd to know the legends surrounding the giant known as Alexandra and yet bear witness to the scene before him. Of course it was nothing new, but with some reflection on the fable it was a true testament to how much time had passed since those olden days.

The children shrieked with their overly high pitched voices and ran as if their lives depended on it. It took but a glance to understand why as the blonde giant was hot on their trail. “Oh no you don’t!” She flashed a toothy grin and gave chase. That is, if chase meant taking very slow and prolonged steps so her boots always fell shy of the fleeing youths.

One of the children, a little girl, dared to turn her head to see how close Alexandra was to the group. Her gaze met with the bottom of a worn boot that, if legends were to be believed, had ended hundreds of lives in the past. Her shriek was especially loud as she picked up speed. Yet the boot was simply too big for them and its shadow overcame the group. The boot lowered slowly, touching their small heads with her sole.

“Tag!” Alexandra said triumphantly and pulled her foot back; laughing at the children she so effortlessly knocked over. None seemed hurt, only a bit mussed.

The whole scene was heartwarming as the children clambered back to their feet and proceeded to chase the casually walking giant. Especially to Emil, one of the many onlookers who watched the scene unfold. With the safety of the children guaranteed many released the breath they had been holding and continued along their merry way. All but Emil who maintained his gaze upon the giant haughtily taunting the kids who failed to keep up.

Were the stories to be believed Alexandra was well over several hundred years old, yet she didn’t seem to have aged a day past twenty. Despite all that time spent on this world she maintained a youthful visage, beautiful and elegant with naught but jovial warmth in her eyes. A face set in a seemingly permanent smile, framed by braided blonde hair. Even as she groaned once a child finally managed to tag her the smile refused to completely fade away.

By comparison Emil lacked in all areas, a plain face with plain brown hair and an altogether not too impressive physique to boot. Dark brown eyes that seemed to always add a bit of a snark to his otherwise drole expression. He truly was the embodiment of the modest little farmhand he was, and he was completely fine with that. His eyes lingered on Alexandra and the children for a long moment as he finally begrudgingly turned to walk back home.

“You’re never gonna catch me, Goddess or not!” A child’s voice screamed loud enough for all to hear and brought a small smile to Emil’s dopey face.

It was difficult to say when it had happened, but at some point during the centuries that Alexandra had watched over Windermere her name and God or Goddess had grown interchangeable. Not that she or anybody else seemed to mind it. It was usually just something the children said, Emil himself was guilty of calling her by that in his youth. Simply hearing it was enough to allow him to briefly reflect in nostalgia on those simpler days.

Since her arrival Windermere had changed substantially. The simple little village with little more than huts and fields was now a town proper, complete with cobblestone roads and houses supported with wooden beams and brick. Farming and tailoring remained the trades of choice and had long since become the biggest industries in town. Thanks in no small part to the extra-large mouth to feed and clothe.

Feeling the ground shake beneath his feet, Emil turned a quick eye over to the source and found Alexandra sitting atop the local brewery. The building creaked beneath her weight but somehow held fast as it always had. From within the building a familiar hulking figure could be seen lugging out a barrel over his shoulder. He was an attractive man with long, dark hair and rippling muscles. A year ago the man was Andrei: strongest man in the village and the best damned farmer one could have ever imagined. But now he was Andrei: Attendant to the great and powerful Alexandra.

The Attendant was too far to overhear his words but he appeared to be offering the barrel to his giant master. In a fluid motion deceptively fast for her size Alexandra’s hands quickly snagged it. She hoisted it over her open mouth and clenched her fist, allowing the gallons of ale that filled the barrel to rain down into her gaping maw before casually tossing the splintered wood aside. A large, pink tongue licked the extra droplets along her lips happily.

Emil shrugged and continued walking the other way, overhearing Alexandra’s loud demand of “Another!” from behind.

Even with its developments over the years Windermere was still a small town all things considered. It took no time at all before Emil navigated his way home, his thoughts on the big event coming tomorrow.

The end of the final week of the year was nearing and with it a new Attendant would be chosen. Soon Andrei would be relieved of his duty. Though they would never speak it aloud many of the townsfolk were nervous that they or their children would be selected next.

To be Alexandra’s Attendant is to be removed from everyone. A person’s life no longer becomes about a trade and instead becomes about her. In exchange for servicing her for a year she remains satisfied and doesn’t bring her wrath down upon the town. One person’s sacrifice for the wellbeing of everyone. Perhaps not a perfect system, but it was simply the way things were; and it would’ve taken a much greater man than he to try and fix what wasn’t broken.

Not that Emil was even slightly concerned with it. After all, he was confident there was no way he’d be chosen. He was neither the strongest, smartest, handsomest, nor the most charming lad in town. He was simply a farm boy who blended into the scenery, practically human window dressing. Not even worth the giant’s time, content to sit back and let tradition play out once more as he minded his own business.

Regardless, involved or not, tomorrow would mark a historic day for Windermere.

Though these were thoughts he cast aside for later. What was much more pressing was tonight’s party. A two-hundred year anniversary didn’t come every day after all.

 

The Last Hurrah by Asterisk

Emil couldn’t have hid the grin on his face even if he tried. Even knowing what tomorrow would bring there was naught but merriment and splendor in the air to the point it would practically be a sin to not be enjoying one’s self.

The young man was seated calmly at a table near an inconspicuous corner, drinking in the sights before him. In seemingly no time since his walk earlier the town square had been transformed into the center of one of the largest parties in Windermere history. Every person in the town, be they man, woman, or child, was present and stupidly drunk as can be. Each moment seemed to bring a new wave of roaring laughter and bumbling accidents all to the upbeat tune of the few musicians eagerly playing all their favorites.

“…And then it was just me. My comrades were down and the dragon was all that stood between us and our mission.”

Then of course there was Alexandra. She was no exception to the merriment. If anything she seemed to be having more fun than anyone. The flawless fair skin had long since turned red with countless barrels of ale, but nonetheless her Attendant constantly moved to bring her more. Surrounding her was a crowd of people, mostly children.

“Twas a fearsome creature! A full head taller than me and breathing fire that melted my blade right down to the hilt. Everyone had been bested and all I had were my fists and wits about me.”

“What happened then?” A child asked the giant, one of about a couple dozen who listened to Alexandra’s story with clear awe. Emil smirked, remembering how the last time she had told the story the dragon was in fact shorter than her.

Alexandra grinned and rocked back on the building she sat on, sounding off a series of creaks from the makeshift seat. “Why I did what I do best child. I rushed the monster head on!” Various oohs and ahhs quickly followed. “He seemed barely winded thus far and met my aggression with his own. Jaws stronger than a castle’s walls came for my throat, but then I avoided them at the last second and wrapped my arms around the creature’s slimy neck! He did his best to thrash me off but we both knew who the victor was.” The blonde giant’s chest puffed with pride as she laughed.

“How did you beat him? Wasn’t your sword melted?”

Emil’s grin matched Alexandra’s as she gave her famed conclusion. Under his breath he mouthed it along with her. “Why I ripped his neck apart with my bare teeth!” For effect she leaned forward and brought her head near the cluster of youths and adults, chomping the pearly whites loudly. The entire group cried out and quickly burst into laughter. “For the record he tasted awful. Easily the worst creature I’ve eaten.”

“Here you go.” A gruff voice raised itself to a shout to garner the giant’s attention. Her blue eyes casually glanced over to her Attendant. “Good. Before you get the next one a while ago someone spilled their drink on my boot. Take care of it.” She quickly ordered before downing the container of alcohol into her mouth. Nobody else seemed to so much as notice the young man who had delivered it, least of all Alex once her drink was done.

Such was the fate of Attendants Emil lamented. It was a popular myth that associating with an Attendant was grounds for being selected as the next one. As such they were often treated as outcasts, no matter how beloved they were before. Andrei was the apple of everyone’s eye once upon a time. Now it was only Emil who dared to look at him from the safety of his hidden corner.

The hulking man stepped towards Alexandra’s boots and quickly found the wet splotch of beer near the top its toe. Once upon a time he would have been too proud to even consider what he was about to do, but now he knelt down without hesitation and brought his lips to the footwear. Out of consideration Emil looked away, knowing full well he was now licking up the filth from the giant’s foot. Some stories even said that was how Attendants ate.

Nobody seemed to pay him any mind however. Alexandra was quick to get into a new story about how she swam her way to the bottom of the ocean to find the kingdom of Aquaria. Likewise the crowd moved along with it, but Emil tuned it out and focused on his own drink. Everyone was quick to move on from anything to do with Andrei.

Emil was fully content to just casually enjoy his drinks and food while basking in everyone else’s good time. Such was the sort of man he was. A fly on the wall as it were. He could spy the elders of the village happily chatting at the largest table, the farmers and their respective wives dancing crudely, and of course the children and their stories told by an increasingly drunk giant.

Only one person was not having fun: Andrei. Emil turned his dark eyes to the burly man once more, noting the resigned exhaustion in his visage. While this was a day off for everyone for him it was the hardest day he’d ever have to work. Whether it was from pity or stubborn kindness Emil found himself walking over to him.

Initially Andrei paid Emil no mind. Next to no one had approached him all year. Why would they start now? You’d have to be an absolute idiot to want to risk being associated with an Attendant. A sentiment his expression conveyed to Emil almost instantly once he realized who the young man was looking at.

“Here.” Emil offered his mug to the dumbfounded Attendant.

His face, weary from the year of endless labor and stress, stared down at Emil’s hand. “What are you…?”

“You look thirsty.” He smiled innocently in response. “Plus with what’ll happen tomorrow…It’s the least I can do. Quickly, before Alexandra notices you slacking off.”

Andrei didn’t need to be told twice. Emil barely blinked before the mug was being downed by the muscular man. A moment later the empty mug was shoved back in his hands. “You’re a fool. But appreciated uh…” He blinked and stared intently at Emil’s face. “…Errol right?”

“Emil, but close enough.” He shrugged. “It’s the least I can do for all you’ve done for the town.”

The Attendant didn’t answer and approached another barrel, tossing it over his shoulder with seemingly no effort. “It’s been too long since I had beer.” He licked his lips. “Beats her foot grime any day.” Andrei laughed and headed out, reinvigorated with a bit of the brew in his throat.

Emil walked off as well, but not before sharing a glance with Andrei. The man’s eyes conveyed his deep gratitude better than a thousand words. Even if nobody gave him the time of day at least one very foolish person did him a last kindness.

The party continued well into the night. Hours passed with everyone having the time of their lives. Eventually however, the guest of honor had to leave.

“Sh-orry everybody, but I gotta rest up for tomorrow.” Alexandra slurred her way through every word, weaving back in forth in place. The giant reached her hand down for her Attendant who silently clambered on. Emil watched carefully as she slid him into one of her trouser pockets. “Make shore everything is ready!~” The blonde giant then rose to her feet and everyone knew better than to be near her for this.

She took the first of many intoxicated steps away and grabbed a building for support. Shingles rained down from the roof onto the streets. Then with her next step she did the same, her thumb penetrating a window of the next building. “Ah Seven Hells. I’ll fix that tomorrow.” Her next step saw a cart snapped to splinters under her foot. “That too!” Alexandra drunkenly apologized and continued, breaking more windows and belongings with every booming step until she was finally out of sight.

With the giant gone the party didn’t take long to disperse. Friends and families grabbed their drunken fellows and returned home. Emil was no exception. He knew he would pass out on his bed immediately and once his eyes opened it would begin. The image of Andrei’s appreciative expression never left his head. It tore at the young man’s heart. He was such a good person, for this to happen to him was simply unfair. But tomorrow it would be over at long last; though that knowledge didn’t little to ease the young man’s sympathetic conscience.

 

The Selection by Asterisk

Night came and went by in a flash. It felt as though barely a moment had passed before light forced itself upon Emil’s eyes. Why did he ever set his bed up beside a window anyway? Ah yes, to wake him up. Of course. An idea he cursed right about now.

Tempting as it was to stay in bed and sneak into the crowd only after he was well rested; Emil slipped from his bed and dressed himself, opting to skip breakfast and make way right for the town square.

Naturally every member of the town was present. They all stood around the area in one singular mass surrounding Alexandra, who funnily didn’t seem the slightest bit weary or hung over, completely at odds with the rest of the town who seemed mostly dead on their feet.

Damn, he was already late. Thankfully nobody seemed to pay him any mind as he snuck in and joined the thrall of people gazing upon the giant. It appeared as though Alexandra was delivering some idiom about the significance of the day and her gratitude towards Windermere for accepting her for all these years. Or at least something along those lines. He was only half paying attention to her words.

At the heart of the square she stood in all her giant beauty, hands on her hips as she peered down towards her Attendant before her feet. In spite of what was about to happen he stood proudly and met her mirthful gaze head on.

“Today marks a year of your service Andrei.” Her blue eyes washed over him warmly. Her visage curled into a gentle smile while she knelt down on one knee before her faithful servant. “You have done well for me. One of the strongest Attendants I have ever had the privilege of having. It is no easy job to be mine but you answered the call better than most and for that I thank you. Truly you were a blessing from the Gods.” Her hand reached down, offering her open palm to Andrei. The man stepped on top of it without a moment’s hesitation.

“I want you to know I bear you no ill will. This is simply how things are, and I’m not one to break tradition. But for you I shall make it quick.” Alexandra nodded dutifully and brought her hand up. Tension permeated the air, thick enough it threatened to suffocate. It was time. Nearby mothers covered their children’s eyes preemptively.

It began with Alexandra bringing her former Attendant up to her face. They appeared to exchange some quick dialogue with one another in low whispers. Then her lips pursed, delivering a gentle kiss to his smaller body. Jutted out just enough to be visible, her tongue sampled the young man’s body and savored his taste. After a few swift licks her large fingers grabbed his tunic from behind and ripped it off with enough force to knock the man on his back. Though nobody could see it Alexandra quickly did the same with his trousers.

“It has been fun Andrei. Perhaps in one of the Seven Realms we can meet once again.” The blonde giant opened her mouth wide. All could see the woman’s tongue roll from within, saliva strands connecting it to the roof of her mouth and breaking with the faintest of her breaths. Her hand tilted back, allowing gravity to do the rest. Andrei could be seen sliding down, resigned to his fate. True to her word, Alexandra made it quick. The splintered sounds of bone crunching came immediately. All it took was a single bite and she swallowed, wiping her lips with the back of her wrist as a single trail of blood dripped down her cheek. Everyone watched with nary a sound of protest.

Brutal and perhaps even unnecessary, this was easily the most peculiar of Windermere’s or rather Alexandra’s traditions. Put candidly, each year the old Attendants were sacrificed to make way for the new. Why? Nobody knew. Another facet long lost to history. Perhaps it was just in a giant’s nature to kill every so often. Maybe Alexandra tended to grow bored of her playthings and tries to have one last hurrah with them before moving on. Nobody could claim to know the workings of a giant’s reasoning. They just knew it was wiser to do as she commanded rather than protest.

Emil recalled his first time bearing witness to this scene. At the crisp age of ten he had finally grown old enough to watch as the Attendant of the time met his end beneath Alexandra’s boot, then her first order for his replacement was to clean his predecessor off her sole. It was and had always remained a strange and eerie reminder of what she was. For all her comradery and gentleness she offered, Alexandra was a giant at heart. Nobody could explain the tradition when he asked. They all only offered the inquisitive young Emil the same vague answer.

That was simply how it was.

The scene before them served as a reminder that at any point Alexandra could end them on a whim. Perhaps that was in fact its purpose Emil mused.

With the public execution done Alexandra stared to the torn clothing between her fingers for a long moment, neither saying a word nor displaying a particular emotion. Quietly, her fingers opened the pouch at her hip and slid the rags inside. “Now…” Her voice thundered and drew everyone’s eye back to her visage. “To pick the new Attendant.” Despite what she had just done she wore a playful smirk.

Her oceanic eyes scanned the crowds, stopping on a person every so often. She stepped towards everyone with a hand waggling its fingers. “Now what do I want I wonder? A strong Attendant for chores? A smart one for banter? Or perhaps a talented one for amusement?” Alexandra playfully slid a finger along the cobblestone roads along the edges crowd. It tapped teasingly at Erica the village songstress and moved along once she had gotten a surprised shriek from the girl.

Aoi the Brute. The cunning Aria. The wise but presumptuous Amair. The finger threatened to choose person after person, always moving on after gauging their reaction or playfully knocking them over. Despite the palpable tension in the air Alexandra was having fun at least. Even when a touch nervous Emil could at least admire that smile of hers.

Never in a million eons could he have predicted the finger would gesture to him: the nobody who blended into the crowd. Emil felt himself pale before the massive digit. Any second now she’d chuckle and move on. Certainly. Yes. There was nothing to fret.

“You.” Alexandra rumbled, her tone decidedly serious.

…What?

Who…?

There was no way…

…Alexandra picked him…

This was a joke right? She was going to laugh any time now. No matter how often Emil told himself that her expression failed to budge an inch. The finger kept itself directly before him. This was impossible. Was he still dreaming? Alexandra would never pick him.

But she did.

“I decided this long ago Emil.” Her loud voice answered the question painted upon the young man’s face. “You shall be my Attendant. Congratulations.”

There had to have been some sort of a mistake. Alexandra couldn’t have picked him. But she just said his name…Wait, how did she know his name? Did he do something to stand out in her eyes? If so what? Nothing came to mind.

Nothing except his exchange with Andrei the night prior.

All at once a wave of loud sounds made him jump from his stupor. It was a moment later that Emil realized what it was: applause. All around him the crowds of people were joyous, clapping and cheering at him like he was a hero. What sort of nonsense was this? He wasn’t being awarded some special prize. This was a death sentence!

“Don’t look quite so terrified my dear Attendant. I don’t bite…much.” The giant giggled and rose to her feet. “I have preparations to make for the Pilgrimage. Get him ready as I do so.” She bellowed out the order nonchalantly to some figure in the crowd.

Emil only vaguely understood he was now watching Alexandra walk away. Then moments later he realized that he too was being led somewhere.

This couldn’t be real, but already some small part of him had begun to slowly accept it. Or at the very least grasp it. It couldn’t be real and yet it was. No amount of denial could change that.

 

 He was the new Attendant.

 

Preparations by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

From here on out expect a lot more size mixed with story. Hope you guys like it!

 

-----------

 

 

“…and then you will return as an Attendant. Do you understand?”

Emil was sitting across from the elderly man, his dopey and vacant expression making it painfully obvious that he hadn’t heard a word of what was said. The elder sighed and began tentatively stroking his magnificent beard. The silence went on for a full minute before Emil’s eyes widened with realization.

“Ah- Yes, you’re right…” He nodded unconvincingly.

“Would you like me to repeat it to be sure?” The elder offered politely.

Once again Emil nodded. “Yeah…Sorry to make you repeat it for the third time.”

It was actually the sixth time, but the old man let that particular fact slide. It was the least he could do after all. “Right, well as I said before. Your duty as you know is to attend to Lady Alexandra’s needs and desires. No request is off the table and you should steel yourself for any and everything. What you do reflects on Windermere as a whole. In a sense you are a representative. It is one of the highest honors she can give one of us.”

Funny, to the supposed honored one it felt like anything but.

Ignoring the skepticism emanating from Emil he proceeded. “Today will be spent preparing for your transition to your new life. All your ties to the village shall be severed and you shall depart with Lady Alexandra on the morrow. Typically this would be spent saying farewell to family members and spouses but ah…You have oft been unfortunate in that regard have you not? Tis a shame, but it does make things simpler.”

In other words he had no girlfriend and no living relatives so no problem right? Emil glared at the elderly man before him, repulsed by the hidden meaning in his words. “I have a lot of friends.” Came the stubborn rebuttal, sounding more childish than he had hoped.

“And you will be sorely missed by them I am sure.” The elder shot back. “But the decision has been made lad. There is naught we can do but try to brace you for it. Do not hate me for the will of Lady Alexandra.”

Of course he was right. Once Alexandra decided on something the matter was settled. No amount of pouting or protesting would change that. This was merely a courtesy, a formality for his sake. But that didn’t mean Emil had to like it. “So what then?” He clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction.

The elder cleared his throat, a surefire sign that he was going to ramble at length. “Once everything has been taken care of and goodbyes spoken, you and Lady Alexandra shall depart on a Pilgrimage. Just as the first Attendant Hue and all others before you. During this time she will personally instruct and train you in your duties until she feels you are competent and able. Then you both will return and all will proceed from there. All your days will be spent at Lady Alexandra’s side and Windermere shall forever be indebted to you. You shall leave as Emil the farmhand, but you shall return as Emil the Attendant. Do you understand?”

The Pilgrimage…Amidst all his scattered thoughts Emil had forgotten all about it. The small window of time in which he would be alone and away from the village with only Alexandra at his side. Neither he nor anyone else knew what actually happened during this journey. Only that once an Attendant returned from it they were different. It was a journey that turned the proud young Andrei into the subservient man he had been during his service. Emil shuddered just imagining what sort of a broken shell of a man he would return as.

“And I leave on the morrow?”

“Correct.”

“Seven Hells…And here I was looking forward to asking a girl out during the Flower Festival.” The young man laughed dryly. The idea of asking a woman out now seemed oddly humorous.

Across from him the elder didn’t seem to particularly enjoy the joke. “Also…” He cleared his throat. “I doubt I need to say this but should you get any ideas of running from your duties…Don’t.” There was an edge to his weathered eyes that wasn’t there before. This was no mere warning. It was a threat. “Lady Alexandra will find you. And even if she does not, your actions could lead to catastrophe for the town. It is unlikely you could return, and even if you did-“

“I understand.” Emil stated flatly. Fleeing had already long since crossed his mind and been ruled out so he didn’t need a reminder, especially not from some old codger.

He nodded, though not without arching an eyebrow at the moodiness of the typically submissive young man before him. “I see…Once you return then you will be an Attendant and as village custom dictates we cannot interfere with your duties.”

That was an outright lie but Emil didn’t have the energy to call him out. There was no rule regarding town treatment of an Attendant. It was merely an unspoken superstition passed down through the generations. But the fact this man had the audacity to speak it as though it were law was infuriating.

If nothing else the building rage allowed Emil to put aside his despair for a moment in favor of a new incorrigible thought. The idea that this session was going to last for quite a while longer.

 

---------

 

This was it. After this they’d be leaving.

Emil took one last look at the building he had called his home. It perhaps wasn’t the fanciest place but it certainly wasn’t bad, very middle of the road just like its occupant. Was this all really necessary? Of course it was far too late to begin wondering that.

Alexandra stood before the building with a wide smile. Her beautiful blonde features and bright blue eyes were absolutely elated, like a child about to break into a new toy. “I always love this part!” She giggled excitedly.

All around the crowd watched on. Yesterday Emil would’ve been a part of that crowd, likely somewhere in the back, but now he had the “pleasure” of a front row seat. He looked up to the giantess eagerly popping her knuckles, then down to the home he had spent so much time living in.

He steeled himself as Alex grabbed the edges of his old roof, his small, callused hands clenching tight. This was his last tie to the town, and as the elder had told him all his ties had to be severed. Once this was gone that would be the end of it.

The building may have been made with stone but it crumbled almost immediately to the large fingers, allowing the digits to grip the roof and pull it off with seeming ease. Alexandra turned to the crowd and showed off the nearly undamaged top of the house. It remained in pristine condition all things considered, nary a shingle out of place. Alex grinned and flipped it over to show the interior as well, offering a clear visual before her palms crashed in on one another and ripped through the shingles in a single large tear. What was once essentially untouched had now become a few broken fragments that were carelessly tossed aside. Oohs and ahhs followed as the giant took a bow. Like it was just a show and not a giant destroying someone’s home.

Bit by bit the giant poked her fingers into the walls and ripped each and every stone, either casting it aside or crushing it to dust in her fist. In what felt like a couple short minutes the house was nearly completely torn apart and in its place was a pile of stone and bricks that once comprised it. Scattered among it all sat the few pieces of furnishings Emil had. Shelves, a simple bed, a carpet, pots, pans, farming tools, so on and so forth. The only evidence that this pile of debris and junk was anything but.

Seeing it all like this was…strange. He was surprised by how little this horrific scene bothered him. It wasn’t that he didn’t grasp what was happening. The home he had lived and grown up in was being destroyed by a giddy giant. It was just…Emil had expected to be more saddened by what he was witnessing. But really what was he losing? A few poultry belongings.  Not much compared to what else had happened today. Not a big deal relative to his new sentence he supposed.

At least Alexandra seemed to be having fun with it. She playfully and thoroughly dismantled the home with her bare hands. Taking great care to savor and relish the feeling of wanton destruction she was so easily causing. Even once it was naught but debris and it seemed over she raised her leather boot over and began stomping with a very pleased smile. Each stomp shook the ground, breaking the bricks and wood into little bits. To the giant it was likely no different than stepping on twigs. With each lowering of her foot the debris pile shrank and shrank, compressed and crushed repeatedly until finally it was little more than a pile of splinters and dust. With the demolition finished a giant boot set foot over the miniscule pile and the blonde giant stood proudly to the impressed noises of the crowd.

Emil’s last attachment to Windermere had been smashed underfoot. Sort of fitting in retrospect really.

Alexandra turned her head and smiled down at the young man once the deed was done. There was no malice in her visage. If anything she seemed genuinely happy and without remorse, though perhaps in some ways that was worse. Her hand came down near him and opened expectactly. It was obvious that she wanted him to climb aboard, but instead of rushing into her grasp Emil remained skeptical about the open palm.

“Come, we have much to do Emil.” She urged him on.

One last look. If nothing else he wanted last look around at all the faces who had watched the scene unfold. He made a note to remember their expressions. Nervous, unsure, optimistic, resigned, the last time these people would likely look at him directly and this was his parting gift. Not a single teary eye in the bunch. What a joke.

Emil smiled wanly and turned his back to them, taking the first step on his new life.

Alexandra easily lifted him up and set him atop her shoulder, and off they went. With a few ground-shaking steps the Pilgrimage was off.

 

On the Road by Asterisk

 

 

“You know…You’re awfully quiet.”

Alexandra turned her head to the young villager sitting atop her shoulder. It had been roughly an hour since they had departed, yet the entire journey thus far had been spent in utter silence. Emil had simply seated himself, began staring ahead blankly, and had been deathly quiet since. Were it not for the occasional moment her braid brushed against his little body Alex could have been forgiven for forgetting he was there at all.

And her comment did little to change that. Understandable given the circumstances she figured. It was a lot to take in after all. Still, to be silent for so long was a little unsettling to the giant. At least if he was screaming and begging to be released there’d be something to work with. Even if he was just a blubbering mess that would be at least a starting point. Alas, Emil wasn’t keen on giving her anything of the sort.

“Come on~ We’re gonna be spending a lot of time together from now on you know. Being stubborn about it isn’t going to change anything.”

Emil glanced over to her and quickly looked back away. Okay. At least he was apparently listening. That was something.

“Fine, don’t talk. I can dialogue enough for the both of us.” Alexandra shrugged, never breaking her stride. “Despite what you may think I’m not some heartless monster or anything of the sort. All I ask is that you do what I say and we’ll get along just fine. But it doesn’t have to be so limited if you want. I may essentially own you, but we are also partners. If there’s something on your mind then speak. Trust me, you’ll be listening to me vent quite a bit.” She said in jest.

“…Why me?”

Did he just speak? It was such a low whisper even Emil wasn’t certain he had. Her large blue eyes widened and stared at him. “What was that? Speak up!” Alex asked, her voice laced with excitement.

“…Why me?” Emil repeated his question at a louder tone, finally shifting his gaze to meet the giant’s blue irises.

“Because I need an Attendant.” 

Emil rolled his eyes, finding the simplistic answer entirely unhelpful. What else could he expect from such a woman? “No. I mean why me?” His voice continued to raise itself, managing to regain some clarity. “There was an entire town of people. People who are far more suited to it then I am. So why choose me?”

Alexandra stared carefully, her brow furrowing in deep thought. She seemed to genuinely ponder something for a moment. “Why do you ask? Did you not expect to be chosen?” She answered with a query of her own.

It was a response that tripped her new Attendant up. “Well ah…No. In fact, I did not.” His rebuttal stumbled out. The large face of the giant remained focused on him a mere few feet away. The possibility of her blowing him from her shoulder like a gnat in annoyance did indeed cross his mind. For such obvious reasons common sense said to shut up, but for whatever reason Emil continued. “I was neither the strongest…the smartest…the most attractive. Seven Hells I’m not even particularly talented or interesting.”

As he stuttered out line after line Alexandra chuckled, her voice silencing her Attendant with its low yet all the same overwhelming rumbles. “You are certainly quick to downplay yourself too.” She smiled sweetly at him. “But you are right. So why did I choose you? Do you have any ideas?” Behind them her blonde braid floated peacefully in the breeze.

“No. None.” Emil answered immediately.

Was it his imagination or did her smile shrink slightly? “I see…Well if you must know I had no reason.” Alexandra turned her attention back to their surroundings, carefully stepping over a small cluster of knee-high trees. “I merely teased the crowd until my finger happened to fall onto you. Then I just happened to choose you. Sorry if you wanted some grand reason from me. It was simply fate. A whim and nothing more.”

Emil slumped. One hand gripped at the giant’s collar for support. “Ah, is that so?” He chuckled. “Just my luck I suppose then. Well…” His eyes lingered on Alexandra. Complicated feelings aside, it was a fair treat to be so close to the giant. Hers was a face he’d seen all of his life but something about the present circumstances made it feel new again. A faint aroma wafted into the young man’s nostrils, the scent of a woman…her scent. “Well, I’ll do my best.” Emil gulped as he said it. “This is all a lot to take in but…but I’ll do what I can.” Although it wasn’t like he had a choice in the matter anyway. It beat moping about it at least.

“And I shall assist. That is the point of this pilgrimage after all.” Alexandra said as her ever radiant smile widened. “We are in the Outlands surrounding Windermere. Aside from game and the occasional bird we won’t be bothered. The perfect place for me to be teaching you what to expect and how to properly do your duties, and once you are ready we shall return and begin our new lives together.”

That didn’t quite sound like the servitude it actually was. If anything it sounded like… “I wasn’t aware being an Attendant was like getting married. Now I understand what all those men at the tavern groan about.” The jest escaped before the human even realized it.

Alexandra grinned and wrapped her hand around her little Attendant, opening it once her palm was stretched in front of her. “Oh? An apt comparison my little Attendant. Our relationship is one where you shall care for me, spoil me, and guarantee my happiness while I keep a watchful eye on you and make sure you don’t go running off. Not unlike marriage at all.” Her grin widened as she saw Emil actually chuckle a bit at that. “There, much better.” Her finger rubbed at his thick brown hair playfully. “Smiling suits you much more than brooding.” The giant forefinger left his mussed hair, trailing downwards much to his horror.

“H-Hey don’t do that I’m-“Emil attempted to push the large digit away but very quickly lost the will as roaring laughter overcame him.

“You’re what?” The giant continued the relentless assault. “A plaything in my hands; that’s what.” She began to laugh alongside her self-proclaimed plaything, tickling Emil for several moments before finally pulling her finger back. “See? I’m not such a bad girl when you get to know me. Who knows? Maybe if you make me happy good things can happen.” One of the large eyes winked.

Emil still wasn’t quite so sure. But if nothing else she cared enough to want to see him smile. That was something right? Maybe…Just maybe this wasn’t the worst thing ever. “Good things?”

Then he found himself hovering over Alexandra’s open tunic, the cloth pulled back with her free hand and was offering a premier view of the supple valley down below. Alexandra grinned and dropped the young man inside without warning, closing the opening behind him. “Enjoy it in there! Once we make camp I’m giving you your first task!” She laughed and marched on, a faint blush on her cheeks.

Though safely caught in Alexandra’s bosom, Emil feared his heart would stop with how feverishly it pounded against his chest. Never in all his years could he have ever envisioned this. He couldn’t even recall a time imagining it. Yet here he was, surrounded by the two round, perfectly crafted hills, each a few times his height. Light penetrated the tunic, illuminated by the faint veil of sweat the blonde had worked up and giving her already smooth skin a shimmering shine. Emil didn’t dare to move and risk doing something unsavory that could possibly anger Alexandra.

Were it only so easy. Each step jostled the human from his stillness and assured he would collide against the mounds every time. There was no escaping the sensations violating his senses. The silken skin, the faint womanly scent, the heat, all of it appealed to the most base of all his human desires. Each breast tended to rustle against his linen attire, trying to entice him further with their overwhelming stature. It was all so blinding that it wasn’t until the dozenth step that Emil realized something: that Alexandra didn’t appear to believe in undergarments; and while he was struggling to restrain himself he could see that the giant was very clearly enjoying his struggles.

“A-Alexandra let me out!” Emil yelped as another step forced his body against the upper side of a breast. His boot accidently kicked at an erect nipple and he did his best to scramble away from it, only managing to slide between the bosoms courtesy of Alexandra’s sweat.

“Not a chance!” The giant boomed with laughter and skipped a few steps, sending her chest and Attendant into a bouncing frenzy the likes of which he could never hope to escape.

 

----------

 

After enduring that lewd torment for multiple hours, Emil praised the fresh air as Alexandra finally freed him from her bosom. The sky had long since darkened as the sun fell with the rise of the stars and naught but a small campfire (relative to Alexandra) illuminated the area. The flames rose higher than any building, running on the burning embers of a thick pile of uprooted trees. Emil was dazzled by the sheer size of it, or at least he would have been were it not for the words booming in his ears.

“For the love of…All that time in there and you didn’t try anything? Not one grope? Sneak a little kiss? A quick lay?” Alexandra sighed in a voice filled with much disappointment. “I could’ve used the pleasure to uplift my spirits during the long march.” The giant shook her head as she set Emil onto the grassy plains before her.

Was this giant serious? “Well excuse me for not knowing how to handle that!” Emil shouted indignantly. “Not exactly every day I find myself in a woman’s bosom!”

“Might need to get used to it then. That’s one of the more tame areas.” She winked, sending the young man into an embarrassment induced silence. “Anyway, ready for your first task my dear Attendant?”

Emil nervously straightened himself. “Yes…?” He watched as Alexandra reached down to her boots and began to slip them off, humming a low melody under her breath. Bare toes wiggled in the fresh air, one even popping to ease tension from a long day of marching. What his task was to be became increasingly apparent. As he expected, a moment later the giant shoved her bare feet into the ground before him. Her heel dug a nook in the soft Earth and propped itself up, toes wiggling in eager anticipation. Alexandra leaned back on her palms with a particularly smug look on her visage. Her eyes were filled with mischief.

“Well? Don’t keep me waiting~” 

 

The First Task by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Sorry this one took so long to come out. My computer nearly broke on me and I went 2 weeks without internet. But it's all good now so here's the next chapter! Expect the next one in a few days too.

 

-----------------

 

 

It was Erik Ainsbarn, the 67th Attendant, who infamously quipped that massaging Alexandra’s feet was the same as working the fields of a dozen farms within the hour. Unfortunately for Emil, he quickly found that the historically infamous quote might have been an understatement. The job he had been tasked with was already proving to be more strenuous than he had ever imagined possible. Less than ten minutes at it and yet his arms ceaselessly screamed for reprieve. His heart threatened to escape his chest and his breath grew short as he weakly massaged with all the strength his sore limbs could muster.

For how well kept and easy going Alexandra appeared her feet sure didn’t quite live up the flawless image she perpetuated; calloused, moist to the touch, and even a bit smelly. They were the feet of a woman who was…well…constantly on her feet. It was clear they oft didn’t leave their boots. Countless years of journeying had left the soles tense enough that Emil mused that it would probably be easier to massage the boots instead. Emil pressed his hands into her foot as hard as he could, palms sinking into her firm flesh ever so slightly as he worked to ease her stress.

 “My Attendant isn’t getting tired already is he? You still have an entire other foot to work on after this you know.” Alexandra chuckled at his struggles, seemingly finding all his efforts amusing.

“I fear I never bothered learning how to give a proper massage. Let alone to someone of your size.” Emil heaved, leaning against the foot. It didn’t matter that her scent wafted into his nostrils. He needed the breather.

“It’s not my fault you spent more time in the fields than with the ladies.” She remarked with another giggle to follow. “Are you unable to give a poor, simple little girl like me a massage?”

He responded by hitting his fist against her arch. “There’s nothing poor, simple, or little about you.” Emil retorted in an annoyed tone.

Alexandra’s foot pushed the human back and lowered her toes near him, the big one wagging playfully in his face. “Quite the contrary. You’ll never find someone as simple to understand as me. Though I will grant you that perhaps I am not the littlest woman in the land.” She laughed and patted the top of her Attendant’s head with the sweaty digit.

Emil grimaced at the chastising toe, not even bothering to look up past it. “So you can’t blame me for not being able to offer a decent massage when your feet are several times my size.”

“Not true. I could very easily blame you. After all, I have just shy of 200 other Attendants to compare you to. Right now you’re near the bottom of the list.” The giant grinned and rested her foot on its side. “Cute as it is to see you try to reach as high as you can it’ll be much easier if I do this. No?”

Emil reddened slightly as he began pressing himself against Alexandra’s foot once again, trying his damnedest to work his hands into the thick layer of tension in her sole. The dirt beneath his shoes slowly gave way and slid behind him, kicking into the crackling fire. At last Alexandra let out a pleasured sigh. “Now you’re getting it.”

The young Attendant didn’t respond; too busy giving the massage his all. How strange that over the course of the day he began in the deepest pits of despair and ended up where he was now: Giving his all to make Alexandra happy. Though he did his best not to think too hard on it. It was just in his nature to do a job to the best of his abilities. If he had time to reflect on his choices he could instead use that extra brain power to push harder.

Alexandra watched on happily while he worked, letting out the occasional happy grunt or hum. “Perhaps I was not wrong in choosing you after all.” Her eyes fluttered shut as she exhaled a deep breath.

If nothing else Emil could take pride in doing his first job well at least. He repositioned his hands and feet and readied for more. Unfortunately, a combination of mud under his feet and sweat on Alexandra’s caused him to slip and fall spectacularly on the ground not even a moment later.

“Ow…” He rubbed his head to the chorus of roaring laughter from the giant, rising back up after a second.

“It would seem that maybe I spoke too soon.” She applauded his slapstick and giggled. “No matter, that will suffice Attendant. Though need I remind you…” As one foot pulled back the other swung overhead and hovered it’s giant self over Emil. “…That you have another?” Alexandra’s face didn’t seem quite wide enough for the grin she was sporting. Several flakes of fist-sized dirt rained from her foot onto the pitiful human.

Staring up at Alexandra’s admittedly pretty foot all, Emil could see was the next couple hours of his life. They did not look fun. “Can’t I at least get a break?” He groaned.

Alexandra quirked her lips in thought for a moment then smiled and nodded. “I think that’s fair. But in return I would like a kiss.”

Emil’s eyes had never been so wide. Was this woman serious? Was this a thing Attendants got to do? He looked up to the giant’s face, and her soft, delicate lips. “W-Well if that is what you want…” The human dismissively accepted with a shrug, trying his best to sound disinterested.

“Excellent!” Alexandra clapped her hands happily and brought the upraised foot down nearby. “You may begin when ready.” Her sole ground into the dirt expectantly.

He took one look at the toes that were eagerly tapping along the ground a few feet away. “…Oh.”

The blonde laughed uproariously at the blank stare her toes received. “You’d be amazed how many Attendants fall fo r this, too late to retreat now. That is, unless you wish to break your word…”

Somehow Emil got the feeling that that would be a very bad idea. Still, did he have to? Alexandra’s feet were nice and all he supposed but they were tense, sweaty, and the smell seemed at its worst by her toes. He had to press his lips against that? Was this some kind of bizarre jest from the giant?

“I’m waiting~” The giant teased in a singsong voice.

After briefly weighing his options Emil sighed and stepped closer. Up close a few markings that he hadn’t noticed before were suddenly apparent. They appeared to be scars, marks that decorated her toes in plentiful amounts, particularly her big toe. “Where did all these scars come from?” The Attendant couldn’t help but ask.

“Spears, swords, anything pointy really.” Alexandra shrugged. “They usually snap against my boots but every so often one breaks through.”

“I see.” He nodded. Spears. Gifts from people who tried to hurt Alexandra, people who died. A subtle reminder of who he was dealing with. It was easy to forget that this woman had lived several lifetimes before ever even visiting Windermere. How many towns and people met their ends under these very toes Emil wondered. With his face right up next to them he couldn’t help but marvel. Each toe was nearly as long as he was tall and were as wide as two men.

“Don’t worry. They don’t bite.” The giant chuckled.

“No, but you might.”

“Then I suppose you’d better hurry.”

Swallowing his pride, Emil leaned forward that extra few inches and pressed his lips to the nearest appendage. It was a little degrading certainly, but the act came surprisingly natural to him. The sensation was no different than kissing a girl’s cheek or hand. He was actually rather surprised as he stepped back. It somehow wasn’t the awfulness he anticipated.

Alexandra nodded in approval. “Break it is then. Take a moment for yourself. I’ll see if I can’t find something for dinner in the mean while.” After standing up the blonde giant offered her human companion a small wave before departing into the darkness.

Emil gaped at her. Was that woman truly leaving him alone? What if he ran away? Not that he had anywhere to go. Windermere was countless miles away and there were no landmarks of any sort. Plus even if he made it the town knew full well he wasn’t supposed to be there. On second thought, maybe leaving him alone wasn’t so crazy after all. He sighed and fell onto his back, opting to lose himself in the starry sky.

Everything had changed so quickly, literally overnight. By all accounts he should’ve been a pile of tears and pity begging to go home, but he wasn’t. It was almost a little troubling how quickly Emil had adapted to his circumstances. Granted, it wasn’t like he had a choice. Still, he was already smiling every so often, engaging in playful banter, humoring his giant master. Perhaps…he enjoyed being in Alexandra’s company?

“Nah.” The human laughed the notion off immediately. It was more likely he was in shock. Or perhaps being near a woman for the first time in a year or two was why he was so at ease.

“Damn.” Emil clicked his tongue as realization set in: Alexandra had left without her boots. Her foot was going to be filthy when she returned, and he’d probably have to clean it. Just another day as an Attendant he supposed.

Still, for all the stories of how poorly the woman treated her Attendants Alexandra surprised him. She was so…nice, almost scarily so. The Alexandra who laughed and played with children was no different than the one he had spent the day with. In a way it was refreshing that she hadn’t made some abrupt change. In another it made him paranoid something was already amiss. Maybe that would be different with time, but for a first day it could’ve been worse. It was only how all this Attendant business would ultimately end that bugged him. Impending death sort of had a way of weighing in on one’s mind.

How would Alex do him in? A stomp? Eat him like Andrei? Crush him in her hands? Dry irony suggested maybe the toe that Emil kissed would smother him.

“Back~”

Booming footsteps and the loud voice announcing her return brought Emil back to reality. “Any luck?” He asked, seeing for himself that the question was moot a moment later.

Alexandra was carrying over a dozen trees, actual, fully grown trees uprooted from the ground. Skewered through one of them were a series of oxen, freshly killed and gutted. “Sorry it took so long but I figured that we could use some firewood too while I was at it.” The giant smiled sheepishly and tossed a few of the trees into the massive fire. After stabbing two more trees into the ground around the embers and setting the skewer up to cook she leaned back and sighed. A simple meal over a campfire, just all done at Alexandra’s size; it was a sight to behold.

“And now I believe that we have some unfinished business Attendant.” Alexandra smirked, already bringing a dirty barefoot back towards Emil. “Ready?” Her immaculate sole was caked in filth.

If he had to answer honestly…No. Especially not with how dirty it now was. Emil’s arms ached and screamed at the mere idea of having to massage another foot. And to do so on an empty stomach was just cruel. His thoughts must have been written across his face since Alexandra frowned almost immediately.

“Fine.” She sighed. “I’ll be nice just for tonight. But tomorrow you’re doing both. I can’t get a good night’s sleep unless I get my daily massage.” She leaned back and smirked to herself. Meanwhile in a fit of exhausted relief Emil collapsed.

 

Thus, Emil's first day as Alexandra's Attendant drew to a close.

Odd Jobs for a Giant by Asterisk

 

“Okay! So for today we’ll be focusing on giving you some practice tasks.”

Thus was how Alexandra had explained the plans for the day over their breakfast. Emil nodded in response, recalling previous Attendants he had seen and the many little odd jobs they found themselves doing. If that was all today was to be then it wouldn’t be nearly as trying as say…massaging a giant foot. His arms were still sore after that particular ordeal.

“Step back.” The giant ordered her Attendant with a quick gesture to the dimming campfire flames. Once he was safely out of harm’s way her boot came crashing into the wagon-sized embers, heel twisting to snuff them out underfoot. “So you can listen when you want to. That’s good.” She smirked. “Ready?”

Of course he was. It wasn’t as though he had much of a choice in the matter after all. “Yes…Lady Alexandra.”

Something in the young man’s words made her pause, a quizzical look on her lovely visage. “Huh? Lady? Why the formality?”

The callout brought a flush to Emil’s face. “Well…I’m your Attendant so…I have to be formal right? Isn’t that how this works?”

Silence. Then…

“Fool.” Alexandra shook her head with a derisive smile on her fair face. “You misunderstand our relationship.” Now it was Emil’s turn to stare blankly at Alexandra; a dopey expression the giant likely found rather fitting for him. “You may service me. You may even answer to me, but that doesn’t make me any sort of nobility or person worthy of formality. I’m a simple girl. Not some posh Lady in a castle. Alex is fine.”

“Okay um…Alex.” Emil nodded.

She smiled. “Much better Emil. Now onto business…” The giant reached into the pouch at her hip and pulled a large barrel from it, setting it down beside the Attendant. Her fingers tapped the top of it a couple times before she stepped back and casually sat on the grassy plains nearby. “I’m thirsty and could really use a drink.” Alexandra said as she got comfortable. “Be a good little Attendant and take care of that will you?”

Emil turned a skeptical eye onto the barrel. Then another to the giant a dozen yards away. Perhaps someone like Andrei could carry a barrel filled to the brim with ale, but him? He’d have better luck bringing Alex her boots in the morning. In spite of that realization, he gripped the barrel from the bottom. With all of his strength welling up within his body and everything he had in him…the barrel moved precisely one inch off the ground before having to be set back down a moment later.

“Too heavy?” Asked the smirking member of the peanut gallery as she tapped her fingers eagerly on her knees.

“Of course not. It’s only half my size and filled to the brim with over a dozen gallons of ale.” The Attendant retorted in a flippant attempt to salvage some pride. Again, he tried to lift it to much the same result. Emil began to feel a newborn respect for Andrei and the fact that he could do this so effortlessly. Oh what he would give to have the former Attendant helping him at this moment.

The giant groaned and flopped onto her back. “I’m dying of thirst!” She pouted and turned her head on its side to watch, blonde hair splaying across the dirt in an ankle-high jungle. “So it’s too heavy for my poor little Attendant. What now I wonder?” Her eyes watched on, curious.

Since brute force very clearly wasn’t working Emil decided to just try and roll the barrel over. Gripping the sides of it he pushed, watching happily as it quickly fell over and promptly shattered. “Ah…” His expression made it clear he did not expect that to happen. Kind of obvious in hindsight really.

“You broke it.” Alexandra sighed as her fingers dug into her pouch again. “Not a bad idea, but many of these barrels are several years old. Surprisingly fragile things; you’ve got to be more careful Emil. But, I suppose this is why we practice isn’t it?” Her fingers pulled another barrel from her side and set it down closer to her, tapping it to draw attention to it.

After hurrying along and slowly turning the barrel on its side Emil managed to finally bring it up to the giantess’s face. Alex nodded before opening her mouth as wide as it would go. Just to make sure it couldn’t possibly be misinterpreted she pointed to it for good measure.

Emil grimaced. The memories of Andrei and other Attendants of days of old who were eaten by Alexandra remained fresh in his memory. Were he to get too close the shimmering white teeth could easily behead him or worse. A grotesque vision of himself being chewed into paste and swallowed came to mind. The visceral image of his bloody self made him shudder. He pushed such thoughts to the back of his mind and rolled the barrel towards the awaiting chasm all the same, albeit he did so rather cautiously.

With every step he drew closer and felt the faint warmth of Alexandra’s breath wash over him. A couple strands of saliva stretched and broke apart as the great pink beast that was her tongue rolled out to accept the humble offering. Once the barrel was directly before the giant’s mouth her fingers plucked Emil by the shirt and set him aside, freeing the space so that she could wrap her lips around the barrel and sit back upright. Alexandra winked as she pushed the barrel in and chomped her mouth shut, swallowing whatever was inside. “Delicious.” She licked her lips. “A bit of room for improvement, but not bad at all.”

“I live to please.” He shrugged.

“Ready for your next task then?” Alexandra said whilst rubbing her wrist against her lips.

Of course there was more. Why did he think there wasn’t? “Of course.” It was something to get used to he supposed.

Then Alexandra stood up. Yet another thing he was going to have to get used to it seemed. Seeing this woman bigger than any of the buildings he had ever seen stand up never failed to take his breath away. As he craned his neck to look up the blonde shook her head and pointed down. “This one isn’t hard. Well, perhaps not in the traditional way.” Her finger directed his gaze to her boots. A simple brown leather pair, but if the stories were to be believed they were hundreds of years old themselves. “Just clean off my boots. That’s all.”

Clean would imply a rag and some water or perhaps a scrubbing brush, but they both knew that wasn’t what she was asking for. “Do I have to?” Emil was unable to hide the distaste in his tone.

“No complaining. You kissed my foot yesterday. This should be nothing.” Alex stubbornly crossed her arms and tapped her foot dangerously close to her Attendant. “I’m waiting.”

Well it was worth a shot. The giant did have a point though. He was already ankle deep in the hole; a few more inches wouldn’t hurt. He opted to make it quick and hurriedly ran his tongue along the leather. Emil didn’t know what to expect once he finally did it. Mocking laughter? A taste so foul it would never leave his mouth? Instead it was just…nothing, flavorless with the occasional bit of grime. A little leathery, but nothing too bad. Far from the worst thing the man had ever tasted.

While her Attendant serviced away at her boots Alexandra cleared her throat. “Good. It usually takes longer for an Attendant to be able to do this. There may be hope for you yet.” Her cheeks flushed as she watched Emil work. “That’s enough. I just wanted to prove a point.”

He sure didn’t need to be told twice. Emil stepped back the moment he could, running his tongue along his mouth to get rid of the odd taste. “Prove a point?”

The giant sighed. “Truth be told I couldn’t care less if you use your tongue or a rag or what have you. But for appearances sake once I make an order it must be carried out immediately. Your mouth is the most readily available cleaning tool you have, but you must be willing to use it.”

“Appearances? Why would that matter when you’re…”

“The size of a couple castles? It’s a long story.” Alex said dismissively. “Now get yourself some water. You have a five minute break before you’ll need to ready yourself for the next task. We still have much left to do.”

He gave the giant an odd look, but ultimately left as she commanded.

 

-----------

 

Hours later Emil was laid out on the ground, panting and completely covered in sweat. The sun had come and gone, leaving the duo to sit beside the giant crisping campfire once again.

“Okay, maybe that was a bit much for the first day.” His giant companion scratched her cheek sheepishly. “But you did good to bare yourself through it all.  Thank you.” Alexandra smiled down at him, and for a moment it almost seemed like all the day’s efforts were worth it just for that.

“I just want to wash myself off and rest.” He pouted. Well…almost worth it.

Alexandra giggled. “Fair enough. Get some rest Emil.”

Once more the human found himself turning a surprised eye to the woman. Their relation was essentially that of a master and slave. Yet these moments kept cropping up. Moments where she kept showing such consideration for him. If this was what his next year was going to be like. Then perhaps this whole Attendant thing wasn’t turning out precisely as horrific as the stories lead him to believe.

“Can I help you?”

Emil blinked. “Huh?”

“You’ve been staring at me for over a minute now.” The blonde smirked. “Were you so enraptured by my illustrious beauty in the campfire that you found yourself stunned?”

“No.”

“You’re no fun.” Alex puffed her cheeks. “So what’s on your mind?” The giant reached back into a pile of massive trees, each no bigger than a stick to her, and lazily tossed one into the fire. It landed with a fierce thud and kicked up a thick cloud dust before starting to burn.

He looked away awkwardly. “Nothing really.”

“But…?” She asked with a leading grin on her lips.

Emil let out a dejected sigh. “Well, you’re not what I expected.”

“Oh?” The human could feel Alexandra’s blue gaze upon him. Giving him that surprised look she oft did whenever he was foolish enough to speak honestly. “And what did you expect?”

He was treading on thin ice it felt like. A single bad word and Alexandra could easily inflict any number of torments on his person. “I dunno, but not this.” Even so the truth came out.

Alex smirked and leaned back on her palms. “Perhaps you’ve listened to those gossipers in the tavern? The ones that say that I make my Attendants live in my boots, forever licking the filth from my feet. Or maybe the lot that say I make you perform tricks to entertain me while I dangle you over my mouth. They weave so many stories. Quite creative really. Granted, there was one Attendant about a hundred years back. He adored it when I was rough with him, often begged me to degrade him at every chance. A real special lad that one.” Her legs stretched out as she laughed, each foot causing a tremor as they smashed into either side of the fire. “Sorry to disappoint you Emil.” She paused. “It never crossed your mind that maybe I acted like any other person. Did it?”

The giant’s knack for observation was spot on as always. Emil couldn’t deny that. “No, I suppose not.” He didn’t even know what he thought. When it was all laid out before him the notion that Alexandra was some sort of monster to her Attendants seemed almost silly. A tease sure, but definitely not a cruel woman. He almost felt bad for even considering it. “Saying that you act like everyone else is a bit of a stretch though.”

“Maybe.” She admitted. “Or maybe just not that many people get to know me.” The blonde stated matter of factly.  “Just that lucky one person I choose every year. Everyone else avoids me if they can.”

There was something a bit defeated in that tone she used. Clear enough that even someone as unremarkable as Emil picked up on it. “That’s not true at all. The children play with you all the time. I always see you hanging around them.”

“And when they get older?” The giant replied with a shrug.

“They…stop…” Okay, perhaps that wasn’t his best idea to comfort the giant. What else was there? “Well…” Why was he even doing this? Somewhere within the dopey Attendant was that nagging inability to let something go. It really irked him in times like these. No matter what his better judgement said his mouth ran its course. “Well even so, who needs ‘em? Just look at yourself!”

He was met with a blank stare.

“Beautiful. Strong. You know everyone considers you the prettiest in the village in spite of themselves.” The words simply would not stop. With a few short sentences Emil had begun rattling off praises to the blonde giant. “Despite being well…you know, you’re really well kept. You smell nice. You’ve got lots of things going on!”

“Oh do go on.” Alexandra began to grin. “Sweet talk like that will get you anywhere with me.” An azure eye winked. “I’ve never been serenaded by a human before.” She teased. “Is my little Emil trying to earn himself a little reward from his mistress?”

Emil could feel all the blood rushing to his face. “I’m tired.” He rolled on his side, facing away from the blonde. His pride as a man wouldn’t allow him to continue entertaining the giant or this conversation any further.

“Very well then. Goodnight my romantic little Attendant. We’ve got a special day tomorrow.” Alex’s giggles would haunt his dreams tonight. Of that there was no doubt.

 

Predators and Prey by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

There is a bit of animal violence in this chapter. Not any cutesy animals or anything, but if that sort of thing bothers you consider yourself warned,

 

 

-----------

 

 

 

As it would turn out, “Special Day” meant another day of exactly the same chores and tasks as the previous days with none of the breaks. Unsurprising as it was, it still somehow shocked Emil to realize that. but hours upon hours of tending to Alexandra’s every whim. Needless to say the Attendant’s body was nothing but aches and pains once the day finally drew to a close.

“Was it really necessary for me to massage your feet and your back?” Emil groaned.

Alexandra, naturally, didn’t share any of the exhaustion of her Attendant. Quite the opposite actually if her glowing expression was any indication. “Of course. You had to make up for not being able to finish that massage a few nights ago.” She was busy setting the foundation for their nightly campfires, only occasionally glancing at the human collapsed on the ground beside her.

“And the couple hours of delivering barrels of ale?”

“I was thirsty.” Alex shrugged.

“And when you asked me to tie your boots because, and I quote, ‘I can’t be bothered’?”

“I was bored.” She smirked and stood up. “If you have a problem with that the bottom of my boot is taking complaints.”

“I’ll pass.”

Alexandra laughed. “Believe it or not you’re already showing signs of improving. A few more days and we may even be ready to start heading back to Windermere.”

Emil rolled his eyes. “Great.” The weariness made him a bit snappier than usual. Alexandra wasn’t wrong though. Something about the errands today felt less strenuous for some reason. Maybe he actually was improving. Not that he’d ever admit the blonde giant was right. Gods forbid.

“If it’s any consolation tomorrow should be much more relaxing. I just wanted to get as much out of today as I could.” Alexandra took a couple booming steps towards her Attendant. On either side of him her boots fell, each almost as large as a house. The giant loomed directly overhead and gazed down playfully. “You did good today. Go ahead and take it easy while I get some firewood. Okay?”

“Can do Alex.” He lazily replied.

The lovely view of the giant was blocked as one of her feet moved, the dirty sole hovering over her Attendant. “Kiss for good luck?” Specks of fist-sized dirt rained down on him.

“Sure.” Emil was much too tired to care and just obliged, puckering his lips against the bottom of the boot. It was nothing new at this point.

“You’re learning.” Alex laughed and pulled her foot back. “I should be back soon. Try not to run off while I’m away.”

“Couldn’t if I wanted to.”

“So you don’t want to leave.” Alexandra smirked and began to walk off. Emil lazily waved, not bothering to see her off. Step by step the footsteps grew softer, turning from booms to soft thuds in the distance. Soon they couldn’t even be heard at all. By that point Emil had already slipped into the deep thralls of sleep.

 

 

At some point his eyes reopened again. Or maybe they were always open. The familiar buildings of Windermere surrounded him. He was a kid again. There was nothing strange about that, he just was. All around were the other boys, each in the same predicament he was. Shoved out the door by a nagging mother who demanded they take part in the Flower Festival.

“But I don’t wanna give no girl a flower! I dun’ care how pretty there are!” A dozen meters away Andrei complained to his mother. The sight made the boy smile, and sad for some reason.

A blur. The world around him shifted. Now he was in a small clearing. He knew he’d seen them around here before but…Ah-ha. There they were. The flowers, nice and hidden away where none of the other boys would think to look. Before he realized it he had scooped ‘em all up. Some lady nearby said some were weeds, but he made sure to correct her.

“This should make Momma happy!” He beamed. For some reason the thought of his mother was sad too. Regardless, he began to hurry. The ground shook in rhythmic patterns. The giant was nearby. His Momma didn’t like it when he and his friends hung around her. They called her big words like dangerous or menacing. But she was super nice, and close by how it sounded. Each step was growing louder, and louder, and louder…

 

 

BOOM!

 

 

“Ugh…” Emil’s eyes fluttered open. Just a dream. “Welcome back Alex.” How much time had passed? At least enough for the sun to set and for the sky to grow starry; a few hours? He sheepishly sat back up and began to rub the sleep from his eyes. How long had it been since he’d had a dream? And it was some nonsense about giving a flower to his mother. Figures, just the silly sort of thing he would come up with. “Even in my dreams I can’t escape those loud stomps of yours.” The young man laughed, finally opening his eyes.

It wasn’t Alex.

In fact, he wasn’t sure what it was. Everything was still dark and all that remained visible was a pair of dark, beady eyes staring at him from the pitch black abyss. As his vision began to clear he started to see more. Two…Three…Four…Seven sets of eyes. Their features began to register, hazy but growing increasingly clear. Gray fur, whiskers, long snouts, and the bared fangs. They faced Emil in formation, poised to pounce at a moment’s notice.

Wolves.

Emil’s blood turned to ice. The beasts were ten meters away, more than capable of easily closing that gap in seconds. He knew it, and so did they. He had no means of defending himself. They had him outnumbered. The second they pounced that would be it.

Everything was silent. Even the wind came to a halt. All Emil could hear was his own deafening heartbeat. What should he do? What could he do? Even if logic said he was dead his instincts just couldn’t come to terms with such an answer. Careful not to alert his hunters, his eyes turned to the set up for the campfire Alexandra had prepared. To her it was little more than rocks and sticks, but to anyone who wasn’t a giant it was towering bundle of boulders and trees. If he could somehow get on top of them, maybe, just maybe he could wait the wolves out.

There was one tree in view with just the right series of branches. If he could climb fast enough he could reach the top. It was only a few meters away.

Crack

The Alpha at the head of the pack took the first move, its paw smashing a twig beneath it.

Emil remained dead still. All the pain in his body was numbed. His remaining strength welled within his legs.

Crack

Another step, the Alpha’s pack began to follow his lead.

What Emil would have given for Alexandra’s thundering footsteps right about now.

CRACK

The Alpha took yet another step, eyes never leaving his prey. It was almost as if he knew it was coming, and was anticipating it. The pressure was suffocating.

That was it; Emil broke off as fast as he could in a full sprint. He didn’t need to look to know the wolves had done the same. Their snarls and growls were all that filled his ears. Fangs snapped mere inches away from him, only missing because of how eagerly competitive the pack was over this helpless morsel.

With a panicked crash into the base of the tree Emil reached his target. Without pausing for reprieve he clambered upwards as fast as he could. In any other circumstance this climb would have been exhausting, but at this moment his body may as well have been air. He was virtually weightless as he glided up the branches. Down below the wolves were snapping upwards at him. A few branches up and he was already well out of their range.

Emil paused, just for a moment. The young man’s breaths were ragged, uneven. The shrill sounds of jaws snapping at him blotted out all other sound. This spot was safe, even so the desperation that flooded him urged him to keep going, unable to even bringing himself to look back and check on how far up he had gone. That was his mistake.

CR-ACK!

After reaching upwards once more the branch in his hands snapped, the last line of support in his moment of need and it had abandoned him. The Attendant let out a shriek as he stumbled backwards, his back landing on another branch far below. Snapping teeth rang in his ears. He must’ve been mere inches away from their jaws. Being this close to the beasts, all it would take was one good jump and that’d be it.

“So this is it.” Emil let out one last dry laugh. “Couldn’t even make it a week.” The joke allowed him to brace himself for what was to come. Emil’s eyes shut in acceptance. Hopefully it would be quick.

 

 

“YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!”

 

Overpowering all other sound was a voice like thunder. The wolves whimpered in fear, but to Emil the voice brought him back to reality.

Right as he managed to turn his head he saw the familiar boot stomp into the ground, instantly crushing three of the wolves to a bloody pulp. The remaining four looked at the foot in horror. In that brief moment a giant fist smashed into another one. Its blood tarnished the otherwise fair skin of the giant’s hand.

Those few short movements were all the pack needed to see to flee. Just like that the hunters had become the hunted. They were less than half their number, but their giant predator still wasn’t satiated. As they ran she gave chase. The giant’s hand grabbed one of the discarded trees within the fireplace and hurried. Fast as the animals may have been they were no match for her speed. Emil could only watch in awe. Each second the wolves would run a dozen steps over and she would match it in one. In mere moments another wolf met the bottom of her boot.

Only the Alpha and one other remained, and that other was smashed into gore by the large tree the giant wielded like a stick. It was a spectacular sight. In a matter of moments, the blonde giant had crushed almost half a dozen wolves underfoot and smashed another with an uprooted tree. All these beasts that had so easily cornered Emil, and yet they were mere insects before her rampage. The Alpha of the pack ran with all the speed of a great hunter but it meant nothing. Before the Alpha could get any further a set of large fingers grabbed him. He struggled and bit for all he could but it amounted to little more than scratches against the thick pads of the giant’s fingers. In his final moments he locked eyes with his executioner. Her oceanic irises bore down without mercy. Seeing his death reflected in that intense gaze, the creature lowered its head and accepted its fate.

It took but a second before Alexandra clenched her fist and crushed the final wolf in her fist. The creature perished with a sickening crack of his own as blood shot out and dripped along the giant’s fingers. There was none of the usual joy or playfulness to her expression. Just the hardened exterior of a predator. When all was said and done the massacre had barely lasted fifteen seconds. She turned to her Attendant. The bottom of her boots, her hand, even the tree she held were all stained and dripping with blood. The eyes that were without mercy moments ago looked in naked concern at Emil. “Emil! Are you okay?”

He was stunned, truly, unequivocally, undeniably stunned. “Y-Yeah.”

“Thank the Gods.” Alexandra fell to the ground and released a long withheld breath. The tree she levied crashed into the dirt with a resounding crash. “I’m so sorry Emil. I didn’t notice the tracks, and once I did…”

“It’s okay.” He could feel his senses start to die down with the threat removed. “Let’s just…Try to move on. Shall we?”

The giant nodded. “I’ll get the fire started and keep watch for the night. Try and get some rest Emil. We’ll take it easy tomorrow. I promise.”

The relief in her voice was palpable. How concerned was she when she found out he wondered? Did she fret that much over him? “Um…Thank you Alex.” There wasn’t much else to say. The giant woman had saved his life.

Alex dismissed it with a wave of her hand. “Don’t. This was my fault to begin with.”

“I didn’t notice the tracks either you know. Besides, you saved me.” Why he chose now of all times to get stubborn he would never understand. “So thank you.”

Alexandra stared blankly at him. “You’re welcome.” Her hand tapped the ground beside her. “Come on; sleep where I can watch you.”

After all this, Emil was more than happy to oblige. The whole affair was enough excitement for a life time. With it passed he felt…drained. Nothing looked cozier than the ground beside the giant. He took up a spot beside her resting hand and laid down, eyes swiftly closing.

“Goodnight Emil.” Alexandra’s voice was still shaken, but seemed to be slowly calming down.

“Night Alex.”

With the danger now gone and Alexandra there once again he was free to return to the land of dreams. 

 

Fun by the Lakeside by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

 

 

The story is actually nearing it's end. About two to three chapters left now. A big thank you to everyone who's been reading this. It's made me happy to see everyone get so invested in my nonsense writing. I hope you enjoy this one too. It's a longer one than usual.

 

-----------------------------

 “And here we are! I knew it was around here somewhere.”

From atop Alexandra’s shoulder, Emil leaned forward and gaped. Before the pair sat the largest expanse of water he had ever seen, a lake several miles wide that put the pitiful rivers in Windermere to shame. Its waters glistened gloriously in the sunlight. “I’ve never seen so much water…It’s beautiful.”

Alexandra smirked at her Attendant’s blatant awe. “You should see the ocean some time then. This isn’t even a puddle compared to that.”

“The ocean…? Isn’t that the river that you said goes on as far as the eye can see?” Emil asked with clear skepticism in his tone. Every so often Alexandra would reference these outlandish things to the point he had to wonder how much of it was real or make believe. What sort of purpose could such a huge amount of water have? Surely it was nonsense.

“The very same.” Alex nodded and set Emil back down on the ground. The giant slipped her feet from her boots and began taking grand steps towards the lake. From beside the footwear Emil watched her thick soles sink into the muddy shore as cool water drifted in and out from between her toes. The gentle tickling of the waves brought a serene smile to her face. “Perhaps one day I will show you, if we’re ever away from this little hidden corner of the world.”

She was almost assuredly teasing but Emil still felt a ping of surprise. “I…think I would like that.” He responded without thought. He watched on as the giant relaxed in the distance. Then her hands reached for the bottom of her tunic and…was taking it off?!

“W-W-Wait Alex what’re you doing?!” The young man flushed bright red as he smacked a hand over his eyes, unable to help but open a slit to peer through.

Alexandra turned back cluelessly with her top half off. “I’m about to take a bath.”  She said plainly.

Oh right. That was the reason they had come here in the first place. Emil had completely forgotten. Having a near death encounter sort of did that to a person. Ever since dawn had risen neither of them said a word on the subject. Alex just declared from nowhere that they needed a bath after all the hectic drama and that was as far as their morning conversation went. Probably for the best all things considered.

All that didn’t matter right now though. What mattered was the half-naked giant in front of him. “With me right here?”

“Of course not.”

“Whew, for a moment there I almost thought-“

“You’re coming in with me.”

 “I am?”

“You are.” Alexandra stated flatly as she finished pulling her tunic off, exposing her bare torso.

The sight immediately enraptured Emil, as it well should have. His eyes trailed along her well defined figure, toned yet not without some of the supple charm of a woman.  Her fair skin allured the young man closer. To say nothing of her blessed chest. Tales could be woven about the maiden standing before him, casually baring herself more and more with each removal of cloth.

“I mean, I won’t force you if you do not want to. I just figured it had been some time since either of us had had a bath.” Alex said as she removed her leggings and tossed them aside. She ran her fingers through her braided long hair and undid the knot, whipping her head to and fro so the flowing locks could free themselves. The mesmerized man came to a rest at her feet, head craned upward.

“I-I’ll join you.” Emil nodded as fervently as any sensible man in his situation would.

Alexandra smirked. “I had a feeling you would.” The giant turned her nude form away and stepped into the water. Deep, deep into the water; and yet the pool only barely covered her stomach despite the giant standing in the middle of it. The temptress smiled and turned back with her finger enticingly gesturing Emil to follow.

At some point Emil had stripped himself and ran as Alexandra’s finger guided; all of it a blur to him as his eyes never left the giant vixen tempting him to come closer. The water was pleasantly warm to the touch, wasting no time in starting to wash away all the dirt and stress of the last few days. Deeper into the water he swam in pursuit of the giant, who seemed more than a little content to keep stepping back and teasing the man.

Over a dozen meters away Alex came to a stop and turned, the water now level with her chest. “Come now, surely you can swim faster than that.” She teased, lips twisting into a playful smile at Emil’s attempts to swim towards her. Every time, without fail, he would draw near and the giant would take a step back. “Getting tired already?” The giant laughed after the fifth time it happened.

“Of course not.” Emil wheezed.

Such bravado made Alexandra laugh. Finally, she came to a halt, as did Emil once he neared her bosom. The knowledge that the woman was watching did nothing to prevent his eyes from looking ahead to her bare chest. Just beneath the water’s surface her nipples were barely visible. If he looked carefully he could see them, although they were muddled by the murky depths. Perhaps…If went beneath the water… After all, her entire body was down there. Over a hundred meters of giant female splendor hidden just out of view. Her beautiful figure was right there. All it would take would be a quick dive and he could experience it all for himself. If he swam fast enough maybe he could get away with it.

“I wouldn’t advise it.”

“Huh?” He stared up into the giant’s knowing gaze, the lustful haze beginning to clear from his mind.

Alexandra shrugged. “You could try if you want but even the most athletic Attendant I’ve ever had couldn’t make it to my bellybutton, let alone everything beyond.” She grinned. “It wouldn’t do for my bath toy to pass out on me before we even begin you know.”

Emil could feel one of the giant’s fingers tickle at his feet. The innocent smile steadily grew more devious as the finger moved up. “Or perhaps I could explore your body. Hmm?” The digit came between his legs. Her head came in close, close enough Emil could feel the warm breath from her nostrils breeze past him. Her lips were within reach. It would be such a simple matter to swim over and…

“I-I think I’m clean now. I’ll go dry off.” He stammered out with a flushed visage.

The giant clicked her tongue. “Damn, fine. Get to shore then.” She leaned her head back and pouted. Beneath the water’s surface her finger retreated as well.

He cursed his cowardice but what was he to do? Sharing a lake with such a woman, a woman who technically owned him no less. What was she trying to do? Any more of that teasing and he may have done something stupid.  Hell, he knew he would have. The last thing he needed was tempt fate and get himself crushed between Alex’s fingers for being a lust-ridden fool. What he needed distance, distance to clear his head a little. After allowing one more longing look to his giant superior Emil paddled towards shore.

The current sure was strong though. Emil wasn’t the best swimmer by any means, but he liked to think he was pretty good. Yet, try as he might the shore didn’t seem to be getting any closer. Minutes had passed and yet there he was, still right beside Alexandra. He didn’t even need to turn to know that. Her blonde hair floated precariously along either side, almost surrounding him in a blonde jungle.

“What’s the matter? Weren’t you going to go dry off?”  

The question was immediately met with suspicion from the Attendant. On a hunch he poked his head below the water to take a look. The view was murky, but sure enough, there her hand was, casually pushing the water towards him. It was no wonder he had made no progress. The woman had him trapped in her own personal little current!

“Was wondering how long it’d take you to notice.” Alex snickered upon Emil’s resurfacing. All at once the currents that had been holding him back subsided. Nearby the hand that was the culprit broke the water’s surface. Her index finger stretched out and pushed against Emil’s chest.

“Not going to let me leave?” He sighed in defeat, wrapping his arms around the blonde’s fingertip.

“You can try.” She grinned. “What’s the matter? Never seen a woman bare before?”

Unfortunately for Emil, the question hit far too close to home. He reeled back as if physically struck, face the brightest of reds. Even the daftest person could read the signs clear as day.

“By the Gods. Really?” Alexandra’s eyes widened. “All those years and you never…? Not even in the bathhouse?”

Emil turned to hide his shame.

“Come now Emil. There’s no shame in it. It’s just…surprising. A charming lad like you I’d have figured would have had at least one small peek at some point. A childhood friend…The neighbor’s mother…Me.” She laughed.

This was not happening right now. He was not getting this from a giant of all people. No way in all the seven hells. Emil refused. He just refused to even have this discussion. Thankfully, it seemed like Alex got the idea sooner rather than later.

Everything went silent for a moment, and then a shadow fell over Emil. Probably nothing worth looking back for, most likely just Alexandra stretching her arms or some such nonsense. But then the torrent of water bore down on Emil. A well’s worth of water came crashing down. “W-Wha?!” He flailed in surprise as the wave overtook him. His head turned just in time to see the blonde culprit grinning deviously at him.

Alexandra didn’t even bother to hide the cupped hands that were holding another pool of water ready to go. “What? I thought you could use some help cooling off.”

Was this woman serious? Emil wiped his eyes and looked up at her with the deepest of frowns.

“You look mad.” The giant stated the obvious.

Emil sighed. “I am…I’m mad you got the first strike!” He laughed as he launched his own surprise attack with a surprisingly large splash. An impressive amount of water assaulted one of Alex’s breasts, much to her pleasant surprise.

“Oh ho.” She grinned. “You are a bold man to challenge me. Few dare to try and even fewer survive.” Alexandra boasted as her fingers released the pool of water onto Emil.

He was convinced of it now. It was impossible to stay mad at this woman. With just a single smile and splash Emil felt silly for pouting over something so trivial in the first place. He laughed as the splashes batted away at him, returning fire with a few quick strikes of his own. In a matter of minutes he’d already forgotten whatever it was that had embarrassed him in the first place.

The water danced around the giant’s neck, never quite reaching her looming face. At the very least it did a good job of wetting her torso. “Not bad at all Emil. Now let me show you what I’ve got!” Alexandra pulled her hand far back, far, far back, and pushed with all her strength. What came next could only be described as a tidal wave. Emil never had a chance. It rose a dozen feet in the air and effortlessly battered Emil under hundreds of gallons of water.

Thankfully, most of the blast missed him and soared right over his head, but there was still enough force to send him below the water’s surface. The waves were chaotic as water ran in every direction. Up, down, left, right, it all lost all meaning as the typhoon took hold. The young man was a helpless ragdoll until the waves subsided and he could resurface. He gasped for air as he came back above the water.

“Not bad at all Alexandra. I dare say you……win…?” Emil trailed off as he looked around the lake.

Empty.

The giant who had started all the mayhem was nowhere to be seen; but before he could begin to wonder what was up a large bubble erupted nearby; another soon followed. A great shadow was moving below, too deep in the water to make out. Another bubble popped up not even an inch beside him. He could feel the air rushing past his legs and something touching the soles of his feet. Were it not for the myriad of other shenanigans Alexandra had put him through he may have well been worried.

The shadow began to rise, growing steadily clearer. A familiar blonde head came into view under the surface just beneath Emil, showing no signs of stopping. Two blue eyes peered from beneath the water with an all too familiar playful look in them. Before he knew it Emil saw the water parting for her head, and something catching him between his legs: Alexandra’s nose. He straddled on it like a horse and held on for his life, his calm exterior giving way to a flushed nervousness.

Alexandra dominated his senses. Everything he could see, smell, hear, even feel, all of it was her. The roaring waterfalls of liquidthat poured from her body. The soft, wet skin he held onto and how it squished in his grasp. Her distinct, feminine scent mixed with the natural smell of water. And of course her eyes that never deigned to peel away from his small form hanging onto her nose.

“Is that a twig or is someone happy to see me? It’s so small I can’t tell.” Alexandra smirked. Upon realizing his nudity Emil scrambled to cover himself, earning another laugh from the giant. “I’m kidding Emil, it’s quite cute. No need to be embarrassed. Everything is small to me.”

Emil turned his head and pouted. “I should’ve kept my trousers on.” He groused.

Alexandra shrugged. “There’s no point in being modest with me little one. With a relationship like ours it’s best if there are no secrets between us.” Her fingers plucked the Attendant from nose and held him before her like some sort of bug. “It’s only natural I get to see you naked after you see me naked don’t you think?” One eye winked.

While simple, there was a level of sense in her logic. Not that Emil would give her the satisfaction of admitting it to her face. He just kept his pout going and did his best not to betray his thoughts. “Can you set me down?” He asked as calmly as he could given the situation.

“Certainly.” Alex nodded. Except he wasn’t being set down, he was being lifted. Alexandra’s head was poised below as she looked up at him. Her tongue danced around her lips to provide a very unsubtle hint. “Hope you don’t mind. I’m a little famished.” She offered a toothy grin.

She wasn’t serious. There was no way. But still, images of the previous Attendant’s death flashed in Emil’s mind. Alex had no problem snapping him up when she was done. What if she was done with him already? By comparison to a manly man like Andrei Emil was so much less interesting. What if he already bored her? What if the incident from the last night was the final straw? Even if logic told him it was another game that did nothing to settle the goosebumps as Alexandra’s lips parted.

He’d seen her mouth before. In fact probably everyone in Windermere had, but never like this. There was something predatory in her eyes, something carnal. Strings of saliva broke as her mouth opened wide, revealing the pink, fleshy chasm eagerly awaiting its offering. “Ahhh~” Hot breath rushed up Emil’s legs.

“O-Okay Alex this isn’t funny anymore.” The young man began to laugh awkwardly; all too aware of how easy it would be for Alexandra to drop him to his death right now.

She didn’t bother responding. If there was any sort of reaction then it was her lips curling up just before her fingers let go. The game was over. She really was doing it. As he realized that a deafening scream filled Emil’s ears. A moment later he realized it was his own screaming. Alexandra’s warm breath rushed over him. For the second time in recent memory he could feel his fate approaching. This was it. What were the odds he’d die in the first week? Even by Attendant standards that was pitiful.

And then Alexandra took a step back.

It was a simple move. So simple that it didn’t quite click in his head. It was as if she had done the impossible. Just like that her body was now out of the way and all that remained below was the pool of water. He spotted Alexandra shut her mouth and watch him fall. Only then did it finally all clicked, right as he made contact with the lake’s surface. The giant’s booming laughter was audible even when submerged, only adding to the Attendant’s embarrassment.

Alex brushed tears from the side of her eyes. “Did you honestly think I would eat you?” She asked between giggles once he resurfaced.

Embarrassment very quickly turned to annoyance. “Of course I did! Why wouldn’t I?!” He yelled back.

“Because you’re my Attendant. I’d never hurt you.” Alex replied simply and leaned back. She paid little mind to Emil as her body began to surface, giggling as his little form was caught on top of her. All the muscles in her body relaxed and let her figure in all its marvelous glory float along the water. She smiled and relished the light splashes of the waves, and of course, the human who was now positioned atop her stomach. “You really need to loosen up Emil. Relax. Enjoy life.” The giant hummed peacefully.

As little of it as I have left. Emil mentally remarked. He really should’ve been used to it at this point. Something about this woman just had him constantly wound up. Maybe it had something to do with her toes being almost as tall as he was.

“Haven’t had an Attendant this skittish since Hue.” She commented, moving her hands behind her head.

Emil looked back at her. Or rather, what he could see between her breasts. For once he didn’t seem to notice their allure, more enticed by her words than her bosoms. “Hue? The Hue? The first Attendant? Skittish?” He blinked. I would’ve expected he would’ve been the stoic type.”

Alex chuckled as if he’d told a joke. “Not at all. Sure, he was strong for a human, but almost every day for the first few months he was terrified I’d eat him or step on him or some other thing. Probably didn’t help I liked to tease him about it. But it was just too cute.” Her voice grew enraptured in its nostalgia.

“So even he had his vices.” Emil sounded amazed by what he was hearing.

“Oh child you have no idea.” The giant’s stomach rumbled beneath the young man with suppressed laughter. “You humans love to romanticize your history and those in it, but take it from someone who was there. The man was an oaf with muscles bigger than his brains, but thankfully not as big as his heart.” She giggled. “He was kind. The first human to ever actually attempt a proper dialogue with me too. The days we spent together were fun and full of laughter. Best I’d had in hundreds of years by that point.”

Alexandra’s words were amazing. If that was true then it brought one question to mind. “If things were so great then…Why did you replace him?”

The question hung in the air; Emil immediately regretted asking. The carefree air between the two vanished. His question was met with silence for the longest time. “All good things must come to an end Emil.” Her reply finally came in a whisper. “One day the laughter stopped. The well of joy dried up. And without that…Well there was no point in keeping him around was there?” She closed her eyes and sighed. “Once your toy stops being fun to play with you get a new one.”

For the first time since being selected Emil remembered who he was speaking to. It really was as simple as that. Alexandra was a giant, somebody who had lived for hundreds of years, a different species altogether. His entire life would be less than a fraction of hers, so why would prolonging it or cutting it short matter? There wasn’t any malice in her words. It was just how it was. Even so…She sure seemed sad about it. “There has to be more to it than that.” Her tone fueled his curiosity. “He did something didn’t he?”

“It wasn’t what he did. It was what he didn’t do.” Fingers wrapped around Emil and cast him in darkness. The roaring sounds of waterfalls dripping from Alexandra’s body told him she had stood up again. “This conversation is over Attendant.” Her voice was ice cold as her palm opened. Just over the edge he spied her clothes and boots. They were back ashore. The warmth in Alex’s eyes was gone. “Spend the rest of the day cleaning out the inside of my boot with that tongue of yours. I’ll pull you out for dinner. Until then.” The hand tilted unceremoniously, dropping him into the awaiting leather boot. Emil could only blink as her tremor-inducing footsteps went away as quickly as they had come.

The mood swing caught him by surprise, as did the scent that assaulted Emil’s senses after a couple moments. The bars of Windermere undersold just how worn the innards of Alexandra’s boots were. Once he was done reeling, Emil had little choice but to get on all fours and begin his work of absentmindedly lapping away at the insole. It tasted of decades of sweat and grime, but it may as well not have for all he noticed. The Attendant’s mind was elsewhere: on his giant compatriot. As always, the blonde giant confounded him. Just this time it was more than usual. What did all this mean?

 

Intimacy by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

By my count there's two more short chapters left. Although based on all the feedback you guys have been offering, plus some thought on my part, I'm thinking I'll try to add a bit more to them. Lengthen it a bit. Maybe even write an epilogue of sorts. I'm still debating on it, just wanted to let you guys know.

Hope you enjoy this chapter too. This one's a bit more...Adult(?) then the others thus far.

 

----------------------

 

 

Alexandra made no sense. That was the only explanation.

It was only now, a full day after having been made to clean out her boots that Emil reached that conclusion. She’d barely said a word to him the rest of that day. No games. No playful banter. Just several hours of her boots, dinner, and then finally sleep. Were it just that it would’ve been understandable, but why in all the hells did she wake him up with such a wide and happy smile? How was he supposed to take such mixed messages?

The tasks she gave were nothing to hit home about either. More of the same really. By this point Emil had more or less adjusted to her antics. It was her mood itself that unnerved him. It was as if the mood swing yesterday didn’t happen at all. Now she was taking it easy on him. Did she honestly forget? Was she upset and too shy to apologize? Maybe that was it; but what could this woman be shy about? She’d been nothing but brazen and direct since day one and suddenly she developed modesty? Unlikely.

A long time ago a wise man once said drunkenly in a bar, “No creature is as destructive and confounding as a woman.” And it was only now that Emil began to really feel the hearty truth of those words weigh down on him.

Night had now fallen and like every night prior the two sat before a massive campfire. Emil with his own little scraps of meat and Alex with her skewer of a dozen oxen. After some time on the flames they were rather delectable. The night was silent as they gorged themselves after another long day.

What was this, day four? Day five? Longer? Already the nights began to blur seamlessly together. Time with Alexandra always flew by so quickly. Whether that was a blessing or a curse Emil had yet to decide. Though he could his life finally gaining something resembling normalcy. At least, as much normalcy as one could have in his position.

“Emil.” Out of nowhere Alexandra spoke, her eyes never leaving the flames. “You’ve shown excellent progress as my Attendant.” She paused, seemingly choosing her next words carefully. “I… think you’re finally ready for one of the most grueling tasks I can ask of you. Think of it like a test. If you can do this you can handle anything I ask of you. Once we’re finished eating we’ll begin. Please prepare yourself.”

That was a statement. Not an order, nor a request, but a stated fact. The giant was making it clear this, whatever it was, was happening. “Okay.” A strange sense of acceptance welled within him. If she felt he was ready then maybe he was. But still, her vagueness troubled him somewhere in the corner of his mind. What could possibly be more demanding than what he has done already? Not even a full day ago he’d spent several hours on all fours licking away at her shoe. He’d pushed through the dryness of his mouth, the taste of her sweat, and conquered the will crushing odor; and that was just the latest of many, many tasks. Compared to all that what more could she do?

“I apologize in advance if I do anything foolish.” Blue eyes looked away from Emil awkwardly. Alexandra’s lips, which usually offered nothing but smiles, retracted into her mouth. Her fingers danced along the base of her skewer. It was a stunning sight to behold. She was nervous. She was genuinely, unironically, and very obviously nervous.

Emil could only gawk at this rare display. “D-Don’t worry about it. Comes with the job.” So even a giant could get embarrassed over something. He never would’ve guessed. Question was what would cause such a reaction? As dangerous as it likely was; Emil had to admit, his interest was piqued.

That was all that was said on the matter for the rest of the meal. Alex had no interest in going into detail before it was time and yesterday taught Emil it was best not to ask questions whenever Alexandra didn’t want to linger on it. But as the food went away and the embers of the fire slowly dimmed they sat in silence. Finally, Alexandra set her skewer down, letting out a soft sigh.

Her hands reached for her tunic, undoing the straps of her clothing and just like that it was off. Emil barely had time to process what she had done before her boots were set aside as well. Then of course came the pants. Even now the Attendant remained silent, transfixed by the blonde giant’s bare body in the moonlight. A distinct smell permeated the air. Luscious and enticing, it instinctively told him what he was in for, and it both scared and delighted him.

In a smooth motion Alex seated herself in front of Emil, both legs landing on either side. Her bare body casted a shadow over him, looming overhead. “Even a giant has needs.” She explained. Then after a moment adding on, “It might be for the best if you do this naked. Otherwise your clothes will get ruined.” She added on with an awkward blush.

“How do I even…? I mean…” Emil gulped, eyes never leaving Alexandra as he stripped himself. The darkness hid it well; but the glistening womanhood was there, hidden just beneath a small tuft of blonde hair. The Attendant took steps towards it, the cold night air against his skin made the warmth Alex radiated all the more enrapturing.

Alexandra remained silent and imposing, her body darkened by the moonlight. From the corner of his gaze he spotted her hand working at one of her breasts. “Just start rubbing. Then as I get…excited I’ll guide you. This is your first time so I’ll try to be gentle.” She managed a chuckle.

“Even now you’ve got jokes.” He came to a stop in front of Alex’s crotch, hesitant to proceed.

“Go on.” She encouraged, sliding her fingers down to part open the lips for her Attendant.

Coherent thought fled as he looked at the hole before him. A pink cavern as tall as he was, dripping wet and awaiting him, already shining in the night with a light veil of womanly juices. Its smell was mind numbing. Its allure irresistible. It was as if Emil was in someone else’s body, watching someone else act. His hands came up as requested and pressed into the sides, taking hold of the inner lips.

Alexandra bit her lip. “Yes…”

Hands began to rub along the walls, Emil leaning forward to reach further in. The hypnotic smell and sights were stronger than ever. The massage began slow, painfully slow even, but after a few moments his palms began to glide around the slick surface with more confidence. Amateurish as he was, even Emil could discern where to hit and where to avoid based on his giant owner’s moans and silences. Her arousal began to give birth to his own. To think a couple days ago he was a pitiful man who’d never seen a woman naked before. Now Emil was between Alexandra’s legs, witnessing her in all her nude glory. His head was blank, driven only by the commands he heard from above. Nothing else mattered at this time. It was him and Alexandra. That was what his heart was telling him.

On the sides of the vulva Alex’s fingers tightened their hold. “Harder…” She whispered, her voice growing heated.

Of course Emil did as commanded, putting all his arm strength into his massaging. Alexandra’s waist jerked in response, followed by another command to keep going. His fingers sank into the warm flesh and rubbed away. It was subtle at first, but now even in the dark Alexandra’s excitement was plain as day. Juices dripped from the top of the cavern and slid along the edges, only growing in volume as Emil worked. Above Alexandra’s hand clenched her breast as hard as it could. “That’s the way. Faster.” She moaned.

So she asked, so he did. Emil leaned further in. There was a squishing sound as his torso pressed against the bottom of the giant’s lips. Juices continued to rain down, soon covering him in their sticky musk. Though all Emil did was focus on his job; it was all he could focus on. As though his body operated on its own. The thick walls surrounding him quivered at his touch. In a way it was strangely cute. For all her jokes and smiles, it was here where Alex could hide nothing. Emil had a small temptation to make all of it quiver before him, quickly tossing such a silly notion aside. Strange that one such as he would be so level headed right now. To think his first would be Alexandra. Who would have ever imagined?

Alexandra pulled her head back and let out a loud moan. All sense of her normal self was lost in that carnal sound. “Use your mouth.” She demanded in a husky tone. “By the Gods…” Her entire body was shaking.

Yet another request. Naturally Emil was going to comply, but…a playful thought popped into his head as he looked up. In spite of all his efforts he had yet to toy with his owner’s clit. Perhaps this latest order would be a chance to remedy that mistake. He stood back up, hands keeping Alexandra busy as he came face to face with her sensitive spot. Inexperienced as he may have been, he had spent enough time in taverns to know the vital importance of this one spot. So it was only natural that he gave it a quick kiss and bite into it.

“Ah!” Alex let out the cutest little yelp instantly. Cerulean eyes glared down at her Attendant from on high. “You told me you had never done this before.” Her rosy cheeks puffed in a stern pout.

“I haven’t. I just know a number of particularly open lipped drunks.” Emil grinned.

She rolled her eyes and leaned back. “I didn’t say stop.” The giant frowned and went back to playing with her breasts. Despite her protests she was very clearly enjoying it. As was Emil surprisingly. His instincts guided his actions, one thing seamlessly weaving into another almost as if he knew what he was doing. Hands continued to explore the giant’s innards as his mouth toyed with her clit. Even someone as small as he could play this woman like a fiddle with the right motions, Alex was putty in his relatively small hands.

Faint arousal very quickly became maniacal lust as Alexandra’s breaths grew more ragged and untamed. Her hand left her breast and went down towards her Attendant, large fingers pressing against his back. “Deeper.” She commanded.

Every survival instinct he had told him that doing so would be a bad idea. Although lust overrode it all and got Emil to nod and poke his head inside, submerging his torso within Alexandra. The vaginal walls pulsated in tune with her heated breaths, contracting and compressing around his body. He was being simultaneously smothered, squeezed, and drenched all at once, and it felt splendid.

Perhaps it was something in the musk ridden air or maybe the blonde giant’s otherworldly appearance. Whatever the reason may have been, Emil relished the feeling of being inside of her. Heat welled within his loins as his body brushed against her sensual area. Things he would have been too prudish or nervous to do normally suddenly became the most natural things he could do. Massaging her, giving her walls loving kisses, squirming around to pleasure her as much as possible. It was all done on instinct for their mutual pleasure. Alex’s moans grew louder with more frequent and sharper breaths. Her sexual juices rained down harder than ever and coated the Attendant from head to toe. It appeared that Emil’s efforts were working far too well.

The finger resting against his back suddenly pushed harder and forced most of the Attendant deeper inside. Everything grew dark. Alexandra’s fingers held him by his ankles and pushed him even further in. Her nethers clenched tightly around him, the blonde woman reeling in pleasure. Which was fine for her, but for the man inside of her things very swiftly began to take a turn for the worse.

Air grew scarce as his body was continually crushed from all angles. Any and all protests and screams only seemed to fuel the giant’s lustful fervor. Her moans grew louder and louder as her fingers pulled Emil back and forth. In and out in and out, over and over again ad infinatum. His control taken from him, Emil could only struggle in vain as Alexandra pleasured herself with his insignificant body. His figure was soaked in the woman’s love juices, forced to constantly wheeze through them for what little air there was.

 His pain was her pleasure. Her constricting walls allowed him no movement, only effortlessly and quickly squeezing the life from him. It was only by the forceful will of her fingers that Emil was able to move at all. Bones creaked and groaned with each squeeze of Alexandra’s sensual lips. Every few seconds there would be a contraction and with it the saving grace of a little bit more air. Were it not for that he would most certainly have fainted already.

“Oh God Emil!”

Outside of his lewd prison were the clear sounds of Alex screaming his name to the Gods, totally lost to the mindless thralls of pleasure. Her hips bucked as the pleasant feeling in her loins grew to unbearable levels. The floodgates had begun to open. Then, suddenly the unyielding pleasure all gushed out of her in one final wave. The giant slowly began to relax, panting for air as the heat washed from her mind. Between her legs rested a thick puddle of release, slowly seeping into the ground.

After a few seconds the stark realization hit her. “Emil!” Alexandra shot upright, her mind clearing at last. She looked down between her legs and saw him, splayed across the ground in the ankle-deep pool of sexual juices.

Not moving.

The sight made her azure eyes widen. “Don’t you dare…” She whispered under her breath. “Get up.”

Nothing.

Her fist smashed a crater into the dirt. “I said get up!”

In spite of her orders the man did no such thing.

It crept in slowly: the realization. Alexandra’s face twisted, contorting into an unpleasant form as her eyes began to water.

Just as the tears began to slide down her cheeks the still figure lurched forward, coughing. Each hack brought forth thick clumps of love juice. Easily several gallons worth were spat into the dirt. Yet slowly, Emil managed to look back up at her. “Dangerous huh?” More coughs. “You weren’t kidding.” He offered the giant a faint smile despite his heavy gasps for air.

For once the mouthy giant had no rebuttal. Her relieved smile said it all for her. “What can I say? I warned you.” She wiped her cheeks with a sniffle.

“Who would’ve thought the Great Alexandra couldn’t control herself once she gets a little riled up.” Emil chuckled weakly.

Alex’s face was the brightest of reds. “It’s been a long time okay?! Besides…You were really good at it…”

Emil pretended not to hear her embarrassed whisper. “Hope you don’t mind if I take tomorrow to rest up? I sort of can’t feel my…anything.” He squirmed in place. Even his fingers were too heavy to budge. “Nothing seems broken though. Just numb.”

“I see…” Alexandra’s hand came in again with Emil lacking the strength or desire to resist it. He was brought up to her lovely face, before that brilliant gaze. “I certainly did some damage didn’t I?” Her lips were set into a distant smile.

“Nothing a day of rest won’t fix I think.”

“Look at you acting all tough. And to think a few days ago you wouldn’t even say a word to me. Now look at you.”

Had it really only been a few days since they had left Windermere? He supposed it had been about a week. How strange. It had gone by so quickly and yet felt so much longer than that.

A giant finger running down his torso pulled Emil from his thoughts. “There you go again. Thinking too much.” Alex giggled, adjusting to lay flat on her back. “If you keep doing that you’ll miss the next part.”

“There’s more?” A bit of dread crept back into Emil’s tone.

“Of course.” The blonde retorted. Emil found himself set along her breasts near the bottom of the woman’s neck. “You’ve been very patient with me Emil. It’s been a bumpy road. Despite your clumsiness and lack of particular talent you’ve learned remarkably fast.” She smiled down at him. “And for bearing with me through my…desires…I think you deserve a reward.”

Her finger trailed along his body once again, venturing past his waist to the nether region. Although he was largely numb a soft bit of pleasure began to well from his loins. The soft digit gently rubbed at him; he was too weak to even try and muster up the fluster to push it away.

“There.” Alexandra’s hand pulled back to make way for her face. She carefully leaned forward and gave her Attendant a kiss. His tiny body found itself caught between the plush softness of her lips and the firm softness of her breasts, no doubt intentionally. It was like a blanket had enveloped him, lightly massaging away his pains with a gentle warmth. “Just stay still. Let me handle this.”

Even if he could move Emil had no intention to. This peaceful feeling, this pleasure growing between his legs. He never wanted it to stop. Giant, pink lips rubbed against him, and from between came out the familiar tongue in all its wet glory. It brushed up against him, wiping away the sexual juices that had begun to dry along his body and replacing it with a liberal coating of saliva. Not that he minded. Even this felt nice. It cleansed him of the filth, leaving a facsimile of saliva that felt brisk in the cool night air.

Alex remained silent, focused only on diligently performing her task. First she cleaned her Attendant of her lewd juices, and then her tongue went further down. Numb as it was Emil’s body was visibly aroused by her actions, and for once he was too exhausted to fight it. In one simple wave of her tongue the pleasure intensified. Life began to spark back in his numb limbs as the heat spread from his loins across his entire body.

“A-Alex…” Her name was all Emil could say. He watched the blonde at work. It still seemed too good to be true. There was going to be a twist, or a joke, or some trick. But it never came. The pleasure built and built upon itself until it became too much. Alexandra’s tongue was masterful in how it was handling him, bringing euphoria even after everything he’d undergone. “G-Get back…” He gasped to the giant, but she didn’t so much as budge an inch.

“Thank you.”

With those cryptic words Emil finally lost it. His own release came gushing out, landing all across the giant’s tongue. She paid it little mind as the tongue finally retracted. the little bulge in her throat going down as she swallowed. Her lips went back to their joyous smile.

Whatever willpower that had compelled Emil to remain awake finally left him with his climax. His eye lids grew heavy and the world dark. The last thing he saw before sleep took him was Alexandra’s happy smile.

 

Revelations by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Lots of exposition in this one, but it should clear up most questions you guys have been asking. Hope you like it.

 

---------------

 

 

It must have been hours before Emil’s eyes fluttered open. At least that was what his internal clock said; though the sky was still dark so it didn’t seem like it had been too long. Aches and pains confirmed what he already knew: that the vivid and lewd acts running rampant in his mind did in fact happen. His body sounded off a series of pops as he sat upright. He groaned under his breath and looked ahead. Even half asleep he could tell something was amiss.

Or rather someone.

Dozens of feet away sat Alexandra, dressed in her tunic and leggings once again. Her eyes were turned skyward to the moon on the horizon. She made no movements even as her Attendant wearily stepped over to her. Like her, Emil sat down and looked up into the sky. Everything was still, and it remained so for at least ten minutes. Just the two of them admiring the starry sky.

“It’d be fifteen years ago today.” Alexandra suddenly broke the silence.

“Hmm?” Emil gave her a curious look.

The giant ignored him and went quiet once again. After a while the familiar rumbles of her chuckles sounded. “Tell me Emil, do you know why I chose you as my Attendant?”

This again? She’d asked this once before, and his answer remained the same as it did back then. “No. You told me it was just on a whim. No special reason.”

“I did didn’t I?” Alex ran a hand through her blonde locks. Emil couldn’t help but admire her in the moonlight. There was a sort of beautiful stillness in her visage, like a portrait come to life.

“Once, many years ago. There was a boy.” She began. Her human companion went silent and listened. “It was during a festival of some sort. Some human mating period or some such I think. Boys were to propose and offer gifts to the women they fancied. Even in all my years I never paid the ritual much mind. After all, it had nothing to do with me. But this one year there was this one child, a plain looking boy who was usually too clumsy to keep up in the other children’s games. On that day he approached me.” She said at length with warmth in her voice.

“I’ve always liked playing with children. They’re innocent. They don’t care whether I’m a giant or some other creature. But still, imagine my surprise when this boy offered me a handful of flowers and weeds and said the most outlandish thing. Do you know what he said to me Emil?”

This was…familiar. He couldn’t place it, but the young man felt he knew this story. The dots were slowly connecting. “No, I don’t.”

“He said to me ‘Momma said I’m s’posed to give flowers to pretty girls today and yer the prettiest girl in town so I gots as many as I could.’ Can you believe that?” Alex laughed.

For reasons long since lost to him Emil felt the heat rush to his face. “He sounds like quite the kid.” He joined her in laughter.

“He really was.” She smiled. “I was blown away. In all my years never had I been approached like that. Other giants? Sure. But a human? They always cowered in my presence. Even children who adore a giant playmate know better than to get too involved with me. But this kid didn’t. He was different somehow, and it got me thinking.”

“What about?”

Another pause, followed by a sigh. “A lot of things. It made me question so much. All my decisions. Of involving myself with humans. Abandoning my fellow giants for a life in the middle of nowhere. It was such a flattering gesture. I was so happy to accept the child’s gift; and yet at the same time it reminded me of how truly alone I was in Windermere. I figured perhaps it was time to return to my own kind. Go back to the days of raiding villages for playthings and the copious amounts of wanton sex.”

“But you didn’t.” Emil noted.

Alexandra nodded and turned her head his way. “You’re right. Do you know why?”

In fact he did. “The boy.”

“Right.” She smiled. “You could say that boy had caught my attention. Without even realizing it I began to always keep a watchful eye on him. I watched him grow up. I witnessed him stumble his way through adolescence, lose his parents, and so much more. Like any other child he slowly drifted away and forgot that he had anything to do with me. But even as he stopped joining the children to play I kept regular eye on him. Curiosity turned to fascination. Fascination became wonder. And wonder became…” Her hand crept closer to Emil and petted his head with a finger. “…adoration.”

“And so…one year you chose him as your Attendant.” Emil finished for her.

She didn’t need to answer. “I’m a rather selfish girl. When I see something I like I must have it. Others don’t see it, but I do. Perhaps I did even back then. You might not be the smartest or strongest; but you persevere, and you’re kind, and I adore you for it. I kept away from you for so long Emil. I didn’t want you to become like the others. But this latest year I just couldn’t hold myself back anymore.” Alexandra laughed dryly. “I am the Great Alexandra, respected giant of Windermere. Practically a ruler of this land. Who was I to be denied the one human I wanted? He will be mine, damned be the consequences.” The blonde shook her head with a bitter smile. “My mistake I suppose.”

These revelations had left Emil stunned, unable to do little more than nod along. “What do you mean like the others?”

The giant turned back to the sky. “All good things must come to an end Emil.”

“You said the same thing the other day when you brought up Hue.”

“So you do pay attention to what I say.” She chuckled. “It always begins the same with my Attendants. They sulk at first but soon grow enamored with me. Then it’s all fun and games and happiness, but then…” Alex sighed. “A year is but a blink in the eye for me, but to you humans it is a long time. Much can happen in a year. You can grow jaded, bitter, and even the most positive of feelings can turn into resentment. Especially if someone separated you from your loved ones.”

He blinked. “You’re saying they ended up hating you?”

“Nothing quite so simple, but eventually…yes. Some sooner than others. Some remained in denial to the end. But all of them stopped looking at me with the same warmth.” The blonde tucked her knees against her chest and rested her arms atop them. “I can’t stand to be looked at like that.”

“So you kill them. Quit while you’re ahead and move on to the next Attendant…Before you get too attached.”

“One lay and suddenly it’s as if you can read my mind.” Alexandra laughed. “But you’re right. I’ve killed enough humans in my life to not reflect too much on it. To a human it must seem heartless and cruel, but to me well…” She shrugged her shoulders. “Just one of thousands really, but to forget them is a disservice. I remember all of them, and all of our happy nights together. Just as I will remember the ones with you.”

There it was again. That melancholic tone Alexandra had whenever her previous Attendants came up. Something about it was infuriating. “So if I ever end up growing to dislike you you’ll replace me too?”

“Not if. When.” She stated flatly. “I’ve tried countless methods over the years. Invariably my Attendants are ostracized and grow to despise me. You will hurt more than most. But that’s the price I pay for my selfishness I suppose.” Alexandra sighed. “My apologies Emil. These last few nights have left me in a rare mood. Pay these ramblings little mind and focus on enjoying yourself as much as possible would you? For me if nothing else.”  She parted some hair behind an ear and smiled. “It is important not to sully the good while it lasts.”

“A little easier said than done.”

“Don’t front. You’ll fall asleep the second you lie down.” Alex chuckled. “You handled yourself quite well. The idea of finally having you inside me…I couldn’t stop thinking about it and I ended up getting a little carried away. But you made it through. Congratulations.”

“I’m honored to have survived your waterboarding.” Emil replied dryly.

“Hey! You got to experience me in all my glory and live to tell the tale. I’d consider that a gift!” Alexandra pouted cutely.

“And I’d consider it a torture.” Her Attendant rolled his eyes with a thinly veiled smirk.

“You’re joking, but this one Attendant I had, Martin. His story ended a bit differently.” She grinned. “Poor fellow spent a month getting into my pants and once he did it was the end of him. At least he died happy.” Emil had no joke for that story. Though his silence made Alexandra laugh all the same. “Get some rest Emil. As I said. Pay this conversation no mind and consider it the ramblings of a moody woman.”

“But I’m not tired.” It wasn’t a lie either. Emil was as wide awake as ever. His body ached. If he fell over exhaustion would take him in a second. But there was no place he wanted to be more than right here. “You mentioned your days as a roaming giant. What was that like?”

“You truly are talkative tonight aren’t you? And here I thought most human men liked to leave the second they got their sex.” Alexandra chuckled. “There’s not much to say really. Just the standard giant life.”

“Which is?”

“Pillaging, slaughter, rampant sex.” The blonde shrugged her shoulders. “We are born feared and attacked by you humans. So we strike back in kind. When you live to be as old as us societal boundaries and the concepts of life and death lose most of their meaning. Life becomes a matter of existing for pleasure since that’s the only thing that never changes. Not much of a life to be frank. Although it is certainly fun while it lasts.”

It was one thing to hear of the tales of giants from legends and myths. It was certainly another to hear it from the giant herself. “That sounds…”

“Horrifying?” Alex grinned. “Don’t worry, I’ve heard it all before. I have no delusion that I am anything but a monster. A pretty monster mind you. Beautiful in fact, but a monster all the same. Such is life.” She crossed her legs and sighed, wandering her gaze back to the sky.

“If that’s all true then why would you leave that life? I mean…It’s not like you cared much about humans before coming to Windermere.” Emil asked, curious.

“Even hedonism gets old after a while. At least it did for me. One day I got into a spat with my friends and I left. Simple as that. Went to live my life in the mountains like my ancestors. Imagine my surprise when even in the mountains I find a village.” Alexandra let out another chuckle. “So I figured why not start anew? Oh the look on Hue’s face when I asked.”

Emil gaped. “You asked him?”

“Begged really.” Alex laughed. “It was too cute watching him try to piece together what I was up to. Hue was the sort of human who you could always tell what he was thinking before even he did. The rest is…Well…History.” She shrugged.

“History is still kind of vague on the details. What happened between you two?” Emil kept his eyes on the giant’s expression, staring expectantly.

“Well aren’t you just all about prying into my past.” Alexandra smirked at him. Was he really that obvious? “It’s not much of a story I’m afraid. I convinced him to do it and we worked out an arrangement. Over time we became good friends, but of course…You know how that story ends. No matter the era humans have always been the same.”

This again. Emil could already see the somber creep back into Alexandra’s visage. “Why not tell me more about your other Attendants? Until I get tired that is.”

“Are you still not tired?” The blonde looked at him with surprise.

“Afraid not.” And even if he was, Emil had never seen the giant quite like this before. He’d be a fool to walk away from such an opportunity to get to know her.

Alex smiled and scratched her cheek sheepishly. “Well…About a hundred years back there was this lass named Emilia. Very prudish girl with a temper like you wouldn’t believe…”

 

Journey's End by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

 

And here we hit the Finale at long last. I had to have rewritten and edited this part at least a dozen times. At least two more after the uh...strong reactions to the last chapter haha. I don't know if this will satisfy everyone or if it's just gonna end the story on a sour note for some but this is how I decided I'd end it basically the second I started writing it.

This story was an experiment on my part, one that very quickly grew bigger than I expected. I just wanted to try and add depth to the usual playful GTS mistress/slave angle. Still, I think I'm proud of it; and I hope you guys enjoy it.

 

-----------

 

 

Thus Emil and Alexandra spent the rest of the night together. The giant talked at length about her many Attendants and their misadventures and Emil listened to each story with the utmost fascination. For Emil it was nothing but enthralling. Through these stories, these memories, it almost felt as though he was speaking with Alexandra for the first time. Almost like he could finally begin to understand her. After quite literally coming together they were finally having a proper dialogue. No incessant teasing, or witty remarks, or playful banter. Just sincerity. It was...nice. Strange, but nice.

He had been a fool. Everyone in Windermere had been. Whenever he or some other villager looked at Alexandra they never truly saw her. They saw a giant. They had always seen Alexandra for what she was but never who. It was only now that Emil shared the realization that his many other fellow Attendants likely had. That as blatant and obvious as it was, she was a person just like any other. Realizing that he never even thought of it like that just made the young Attendant frustrated. Moreso at himself than his peers.

Despite her size and tremendous power, the fact remained that at her heart, at her core, Alexandra was still a woman. She had feelings like any other person, feelings that were trampled by humans for hundreds of years. Countless decades of being called a monster and attacked or feared. It was only natural that she responded to those fears in kind, living a life of destroying villages underfoot like the monster they made her out to be. Nobody once ever tried to treat her as anything but. Then one day she found a chance.

Nobody knew what happened between her and Hue during the first Pilgrimage. Alex may have hinted at it, but even now the bulk remained unknown to Emil. Legends had always played up the mystery, but Emil felt as though he could understand Hue all those years ago. How he must have felt when he discovered this town destroying monster actually had a heart, that she wanted to stay with them and would offer her knowledge and support. That behind all the thick skin and smiles laid a very lonely woman.

The revelations plagued his thoughts throughout the night long after he and Alexandra collapsed from exhaustion. The pieces began to connect. Perhaps not perfectly, but well enough he felt he could understand the woman.

“Alright, ready Emil?” Loud words brought him somewhat back to his senses. The sun had long since risen on a new day and with it the two were to make their trip back to town. That fateful dream of a night was actually two days ago, but in their exhaustion the duo managed to sleep an entire day away. Alexandra rested nearby and was lacing one of her boots. Her eyes and smile were as warm and joyful as ever, as if the entire night hadn’t even happened.

Nearby the Attendant nodded, his own visage bearing a similar smile. “One thing first Alex.” He began to walk towards her, heart pounding in his chest. With all this time spent resting he had a plethora of time to work out his thoughts. On everything.

Yes, she was lonely. Very lonely. Why else would a woman be so insecure that she demand at least one person spend every waking hour with her? In hindsight it was so glaringly obvious to him. Perhaps her reasoning wasn’t perfect. In fact, he as certain it wasn’t. She was as misguided as everyone else, just in her own way. But in spite of that, and with plenty of time to reflect on everything he had learned, one thing became crystal clear.

“What is it my little Attendant?” Alexandra stared at the human by her bare foot curiously.

Without saying a word Emil crouched down to the giant’s big toe, fully aware she was watching. He came in close, stopping mere inches from the flawless toe nail. “Thank you for choosing me to be your Attendant.” Without any fanfare he kissed the nail appreciatively and quickly stood back up, rubbing his lips.

“Emil…?”

Now that he knew everything he was certain of it. He adored this woman. Or perhaps he always had ever since he was a kid and he just forgot. Either way, a large part of him welled with joy at getting to be the center of this woman’s attention. The idea of spending his remaining days with her…Suddenly they didn’t seem so bad.

Alex stared blankly. As if she couldn’t believe her eyes. “H-Hey what’s gotten into you all of a sudden?” She laughed. “Trying to butter me up for something?”

Emil shrugged. “Not especially, I just felt like being honest for once. Your toes are kinda cute, and I still owe you for saving me from the wolves.” He said plainly. “Plus it’s been a while since I kissed your feet right? That’s one of your personal favorites. I can’t forgo my duties right?” Something resembling a playful smirk crept onto his face.

The giant blinked. “Um…Are you okay Emil? Do you have a fever? Stricken by some sort of sickness?” She leaned forward with a look of concern.

There was his chance. Time for him to man up and say it. “I suppose I am. Lovesick.” He said, completely straight faced.

“…”

Alexandra simply stared before bursting into a thunderous fit of laughter. “Of all the nonsense you could say!” She keeled over while holding her stomach, the laughter only getting worse. “The lack of sleep must have driven you daft!” The edges of her eyes were watering. “To say such a silly thing!” Her building-sized feet slammed into the ground in a series of countless earthquakes.

“H-Hey!” The Attendant flushed bright red. “I’m being serious here! That took a lot of courage to finally say!”

Immediately the laughter died down. Alexandra turned her head to look at him. “By the Gods you’re serious.” She sat back upright, looming over him once more. “Do you have any idea what you’re saying? Don’t let last night cloud your head and give you any ideas Emil. You are my Attendant. Our relationship has not changed beyond that.”

“Do you think I’m lying?” The young man defiantly stepped forward with a hand pressed to his chest.

“I think your head is clouded from exhaustion.” She stated flatly.

“Well I think it’s not.” In proper stubborn fashion Emil came to a stop before Alexandra’s towering form, standing before her toes. “I’ve been…thinking. A lot.” Of course his words would suddenly escape him. Curses.

Alexandra’s eyes narrowed skeptically. “Clearly not enough. I told you what becomes of my Attendants. Don’t set yourself for failure Emil. Much as I favor you, you are not different from the countless humans I’ve met over dozens of life times.”

“And what if I am?” God, he sounded like such a stubborn child right now. Even so Emil refused to let himself back down.

“You’re not.”

“I think I am.”

“You’re wrong.”

“You’re stubborn.” Emil fired back, countering each line with one of his own. “Didn’t you say you adored me?”

“I did, and I do. Which is why I’m telling you to cease this bravado. You’re not proving anything.” The blonde shifted her form, resting her arm on a raised knee. “You aren’t the first Attendant to ‘fall’ for me and claim to be different from the others.”

Goodness this woman was beyond stubborn. “Well I’m the first one to truly mean it.”

Alexandra laughed. “Are you now?” The giant tilted her head, obviously fascinated by what nonsense her Attendant was spouting. “And? How do you intend to prove that?” She asked skeptically. “What makes you different from all the others? Aside from being perhaps the mouthiest?”

Emil, perhaps stupidly, said the first thing that popped into his head. “I won’t ever hate you like they did.”

Silence.

How many minutes rolled by to let that declaration hang in the air? Neither could say. Emil immediately regretted his words. He should’ve explained himself better. He should’ve said something cleverer. He should’ve…Just done something else. But what was done was done. All he could do was wait and see how Alexandra would react to his child-like statement.

“…Do you mean it?” The giant asked quietly, sounding almost hopeful.

“I do.” He calmly replied. “I mean; it’s not like I had much before this. No living relatives, not especially popular…I’m definitely not the best person to work the fields. In a strange way, this job kind of suits me. I think…I just needed some time to get used to it. But I see no reason why I’d end up like all those other Attendants. I don’t care if the villagers leave me alone. And I don’t have much of a family to miss either. All I have is…Well…You.”

The blonde giant shook her head, lips twisting into another smile. “Of all the nonsense…” She chuckled and turned away. Although he couldn’t see, Emil was certain there were a semblance of tears on her cheeks.  “That’s a big promise to make you know.” She sniffled. “For all you know, once a year goes along I might just get bored of you. You’ll certainly hate me then. I get most vindictive when bored.”

“Then I better make sure I stay interesting then huh?” He knew what he was saying. How he was making an appeal to a woman who had seen countless examples to the contrary. He didn’t care.

“Yes, I suppose so.” Alex laughed with another loud sniffle sounding off. Her hands rubbed at her face for a good minute before she turned back. “I must be even stupider than you. Because I think you actually mean it.” The blonde smiled wanly. “I’ll hold you to it then.” With an expression like the one on her face one would think she had just been proposed to. “Stupid Emil.” She couldn’t stop giggling.

“Hey, you chose me.” He protested, cheeks flushing red. “Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest. I’m ready to leave whenever you are.” Emil turned back and moved a few steps away. He figured It was best to move along quickly before he got too embarrassed. Truth be told he didn’t expect his sudden proclamation to work. It took much self-control not to betray his own internal giddiness.

“Typical man.” Alexandra chuckled. “You get a woman’s heart going and then you wanna get a move on like nothing happened. Insensitive.”

“You can lecture me on the road.” Emil replied dryly. “Speaking of, where am I going to be this time? Not dropping me down your shirt again are you?”

The answer he got was a shrug. “That was the plan, but after that little speech of yours I think it’d be best to keep things…Oh what was that word you used? Ah yes, interesting.” Alexandra leaned forward. “I did have one thing I’ve always wanted to do with an Attendant…” The giant’s lips turned into a grin Emil had come to know never meant anything good.

“Which is?”

“Wearing them in my boots.” Alexandra flashed a hopeful look to Emil. “Think about it! You get to spend all day under me. Taking the brunt of my every step. Soaking in my sweat. Breathing in my sweet scent. I promise not to crush you too hard. What do you say? I think it’s a good arrangement.” She nodded with a confident playfulness to her blue eyes.

Emil sighed and laughed at the same time. This damn woman; and yet he was the insensitive one for moving things along. “Just be gentle.”

Before he even finished, Alexandra’s fingers had already plucked him and hovered his smaller form over her remaining boot. “Oh! And if you get thirsty I hope you don’t mind the taste of sweat. It’d be oh so much work to pull you out of my boot every time you needed a drink.” She grinned mischievously, very obviously awaiting the signature protests from her Attendant.

“Okay.” Emil shrugged. “I’ll find a way to make it work I guess.”

“What?” Confusion filled the giant’s expression. “I-I mean…I guess if you’re fine with it…” Emil was gently lowered into her boot. “You sure about this?” Her voice called from the outside world. “I’ll be marching all day. It’s going to be hot in there. I’ll probably sweat a lot too. Are you sure?”

Emil cupped his hands along his mouth and looked up to the boot opening. “We’re losing daylight while you meander!”

“Fine! Have it your way!” Alexandra pouted as the boot soon grew dark with her bare foot filling the opening. “Just for that I expect a proper massage while you’re in there. No breaks!”

“What a slave driver.” Emil had to get one last quip in before the foot rolled in and brushed him aside like he was nothing. He was pushed back to the toe area, pinned beneath the massive digits where it rather quickly grew humid. In no time he felt his temporary prison moving and the foot pressing down on him every few moments.

“I don’t feel you kissing!” The giant laughed playfully as she began the long march back home.

Despite the casual crushing, Emil had the faintest hints of a smile on his face. He did as commanded, leaning forward to press his lips against the underside of Alexandra’s toes. The faintest of grimy sensations brushed against his mouth. With everything he’d been through over the Pilgrimage it was nothing to fret over. Considering who it was he was kissing, it was even somewhat enjoyable. Not his favorite spot by any means, but a favorable one.

Even if he despised it, it would all be worth it for next time, when he’d ask for his fantasy of riding in her trousers. If she wanted to make absurd demands then two could play at that game. Oh yes.

Yeah, so long as it was this woman he could see himself putting up with a lot. She was his owner, his guardian, and perhaps if time permitted, his lover. Her feelings were true, and if the revelations had taught Emil anything, so too were his. Not a fleeting infatuation. No, this felt…deeper than that. Although deeper, more intrinsic feelings and their implications were lost on the relatively straight-minded young man.

All he knew for sure was that at first his selection as Alexandra’s Attendant terrified him. But now the idea of spending all his days with her sounded rather nice. His heart said he would do anything for that woman; and knowing her that’d be a lot he would have to put up with. What the future would hold, or even if it would be half as kind and simple as Emil made it out to be in his foolhardy proclamation. He didn’t know. All he would do was try his best. Though it would be worth it. All for that refreshing smile of hers.

After all, he was her Attendant.

 

End Notes:

------------


 


And there you have it. I made comments about an Epilogue a while back and honestly...I'm still mulling it over haha. I have no idea if I'll do it or not.

Epilogue: A Different Kind of Attendant by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

Oh hey, this was a story I wrote. And I teased possibly doing an epilogue for it too. How about that? Haha. Well I took a few weeks to focus on some other writing, mainly commissions and the like but recently a bit of a mood hit me so here we are. Just kind of a glimpse into the daily lives of the characters. I hope you guys like it.

With that this story is officially done. Though I'm not sure if this'll be the last these characters crop up. Lately I've been putting serious thought into a storyline for a sequel. More than I'd care to actually haha. I have no idea if I'll ever actually write it out or not but it's been tempting me lately. Of course even if I do write it it's not seeing the light of day for quite a while. Hell this story took about four months and I spent another 3-4 posting it.

Still, whether or not I write a sequel. I wanted to thank everyone who read this. The reviews and seeing people slowly get into the actual story was both encouraging and, frankly, suprising. But enough with all this rambling, here's a fun note to cap this story off on.

 

----------------------------

 

 

“…And then it was just me. My comrades were down and the dragon was all that stood between us and our mission.”

Alexandra told her story excitedly, waving her hands in generous fashion for her audience. As she sat atop the building a number of children surrounded her booted feet with only the occasional parent towering over the younglings. The giant blonde pounded her chest, a wide, toothy grin on her face. “Twas a fearsome creature who stood twice my height. Scales coat a deep red in the blood of all he’d slain, with large, snapping jaws. His flames were stronger than any I’d ever seen and melted my sword into nothing but a pile of molten metal. With all my comrades down it fell upon me to slay the beast!”

The children oooh’d and ahh’d, seemingly blown away by the story the beautiful giant was weaving. Even their parents were engrossed despite having heard it a dozen times over at least.

“Funny, last time you told that story the dragon was barely taller than you and you had a sword hilt.” Of course, there was always a voice of skepticism.

Alex’s eyes widened as her head shot to her feet, where a young man had just rolled a barrel beside her boot. “I think you’re mistaken Emil.” The blonde stated with a slight flush to her cheeks.

Her Attendant heaved the barrel filled with ale right-side up and wiped fresh sweat from his brow. “And the time before that the dragon was shorter than you. I even think you had half a sword and a companion.” He smirked playfully at Alexandra. Seeing her get flustered whenever she got called out never ceased to be amusing. Now was no exception.

The giant gave him a stern look. A look that said he could expect to be massaging her for hours later on for this. Emil took the chance to snicker, furthering her blush. “W-Well, whatever my Attendant may think. The fact remains that the dragon was a dangerous foe and I was unarmed.” She cleared her throat, decidedly avoiding looking at Emil and focusing solely on her captivated audience.

“How did you beat the dragon without a sword?” One wide-eyed child asked. Whether he didn’t believe Emil or didn’t care, he still seemed as impressed as ever.

Without fail someone always asked this question when Alex told the story. Her response was immediate. She grinned and leaned down until her face was just above the group. “I rushed the beast head on!” Her bellowing voice blew the children’s hair back. “Caught off guard by my quick-wittedness, I managed to wrap my arms around his scaly body. His neck was by my teeth, and without a blade I had no choice…” Her teeth chomped, scaring the poor, enthralled kids into the ground.

“Easily the worst meal I have ever had.” Alexandra pulled back, laughing. “But after a few more bites the creature finally bled out and the day was won. All thanks to me.”

Her story was met with applause and children shouting about how they would one day slay a dragon just like Alex. Emil smirked. It wasn’t that long ago he himself was among those youths giving Alexandra awestruck looks. Now doing so was just his job. Funny what a bit of time did to a person.

“You got any more stories Lady Alexandra?” It was inevitable after that performance the kids would want more.

“Another story eh? Hmm…” The blonde tapped her lower lip. “Maybe the time me and my friends rallied an army? Or maybe…” Her blue eyes ventured over to Emil, mischief filling them. She bit her lip as if a passing thought excited her. Whatever that look meant, the Attendant knew it wouldn’t bode well for him. “Would you kids like to see a trick I picked up in my travels?” She asked.

“Yes!” Came the unanimous response.

Alexandra nodded. “I thought you would. Emil! Fetch me another barrel of ale.”

“You haven’t even touched the last one.” The young man griped as he looked at the barrel that he painstakingly rolled over to her boot.

“What did I say about talking back to your betters?” Alex frowned. Something about being in public always had her acting a bit smugger than normal.

Emil lazily scratched his head. “I dunno, but you asked me to be nice while we’re in public. That what you meant?”

The look on Alexandra’s face was worth the hours of foot massages and lip service he’d have to pay later. “Y-Y-Y…”

“Relax, I’m joking.” He laughed. “On it your Greatness.” The young man turned and walked off before Alex could get the last word in, a victorious smile on his lips.

It had been about a month since their return to Windermere. The Pilgrimage they went on seemed like a distant relic of the past. A lifetime ago really. Since then though, things had gone rather smoothly. Better than that in fact. With time, tending to Alexandra proved ever easier as Emil slowly grew stronger with each passing day. Not to mention there wasn’t a hint of apprehension in their interactions anymore. Was this what it was like to be in a comfortable relationship?

By day Alexandra did as she always had. Played with children, told boisterous stories, and just generally helped around the town with this or that. All the while Emil tended to every whim she had. On the surface it was the same relationship any Attendant had ever had with her. Although Emil was…different. As he did just now, he wasn’t afraid to speak back to Alexandra. He wasn’t afraid to laugh at her expense, or to face her wrath for embarrassing her. Quite the contrary, he often looked forward to it in a miscreant sort of way. It added a different flavor to their relationship than other Attendants. One that the town seemed to pick up on but for the most part not address.

Besides, the real fun in their relationship was in the night, away from prying eyes. When they were both free to leave the town and make camp as they always had. It was then that they could speak freely. Small talk, chats about life, love, rumors, even the occasional dabbling into philosophy. Of course, there were…other things they did. Things that were the subject of many bar rumors and the specifics of which were best not to think too much about lest he got distracted.

Emil soon reached the town brewery. One of them at least. “She wants another.” He piped up to a man surrounded by barrels filled with Alexandra’s favorite brew. He simply gestured to a barrel, otherwise remaining silent. “Thanks.” Emil offered a grateful smile and pushed aside a barrel at random, rolling it back where he had come a moment later.

Things weren’t perfect of course. He was still adjusting to the bulk of the town giving him the cold shoulder. Even if he seemed different from other Attendants thus far there was still a stigma that came with it. One that likely wouldn’t be going away any time soon either. Emil’d be lying if he said it didn’t bother him. There was definitely a feeling of loneliness that came with his new position, and while he couldn’t see it particularly affecting him in the long run; it wasn’t unthinkable to imagine someone else in his position growing to despise Alexandra for it. It was what it was however. No point in dwelling on something he couldn’t help. Or on people long gone from this world.

The bottom line was that he knew he was different from those other Attendants. Even if nobody else knew it, or even if Alexandra herself didn’t realize it, he knew it, and that was what mattered. He’d made a promise to the giant, and as simple-minded as it was he intended to keep it. It certainly didn’t hurt that failure to keep it might end in his death, or that keeping it meant he had a beautiful, giant lover to call his own. That may have had something to do with it too.

Before long Emil returned, fresh barrel in tow. “Here it is.” He grunted and sighed as he soon saw the first barrel still hadn’t moved an inch. Nonetheless, he rolled it into position by Alexandra’s towering boot and caught his breath.

“Excellent, now I can show these children my trick.” The blonde smiled and reached over. One by one her digits plucked the barrels and dropped them into her open palm.

Admittedly Emil was curious where she was going with this. That is, until the fingers returned and were moving towards him. “A-Alex!” No amount of struggles could have saved him from being dumped into her palm along with the barrels.

“Oh relax. You know I’d never hurt you.” Alexandra wore a devious smile.

“No, but you like to come too close for comfort.” Emil grimaced. Karma for his earlier comments sure came fast this time around. He peeked to the side of Alex’s palm, debating on whether a fall from this height would kill or seriously injure him. He didn’t care to find out.

“You kids ready then?” Whatever the blonde had in store for him, it looked like he was about to find out. The children waited in anticipation. “Behold!” Alexandra proceeded to skillfully toss a single barrel into her other hand.

The sudden jerk of her wrist made Emil lurch, his head dazed from being knocked around. “Ugh…” He groaned and attempted to brace himself. Without missing a beat Alexandra proceeded to toss the first barrel into the air and the second into her now empty palm. “Oh no…” Dots started to connect as Emil pieced together her trick. She wasn’t…

Before the first barrel could land back in her palm she threw Emil himself and caught it, and then the next moment she threw Emil, caught a barrel, and tossed another. The woman was juggling! With him no less!

“Not funny!” Emil felt like he was going to be sick as his world began to spin in every possible direction. Those words were his last for a while, replaced either by nausea-induced silence or nervous cries as he was tossed like a ragdoll. Direction lost all sense of meaning. Right was left. Up was down. The world was on its side and then it wasn’t. All of it a blur of rapid movement as he was tossed from hand to hand in spite of any voiced protests. At least the children seemed to be enjoying it. Not that Emil could see them. What with the world being a blur and all. 

Alexandra wasn’t particularly gentle about it either. For the sake of maintaining her juggling she had to be efficient, and efficient meant she couldn’t slow down for Emil’s sake. Although, thanks to his recent quips he doubted she wanted to anyway. He could only vaguely process the incoming palm of the giant moments before crashing into it with a painful thud. Then, before he could begin to react, he was tossed into the next hand for an equally grueling landing; and then he was thrown into the air to repeat the cycle all over again. All in less than a couple moments.

Emil was certain he was going to vomit ten seconds in. Yet, through some miracle, he’d lasted over five minutes without spewing out the contents of his stomach. The children were enthralled, and Alexandra simply hummed a merry tune whilst she casually juggled. Of course, she was taking great care not to hurt him, even Emil could realize that. But damn if it wasn’t grueling in its own uniquely hellish way.

“And now it’s time for the big finish.” Alex grinned as her hand tossed a barrel up especially high. Without missing a beat, she leaned forward with her mouth ajar, where the barrel crashed into her awaiting maw and broke upon impact. She briefly savored the taste before swallowing, humming joyfully. All while she continued juggling Emil and the other barrel; though it wasn’t long before she threw the second barrel and did the same thing once again.

With only Emil left, she tossed him especially high. Finally, free from spinning for the moment, he could feel the dizziness begin to subside. The world remained wobbling and slowly came into focus. Alexandra’s immense frame. Her radiant blonde hair. And her mouth. Her open, salivating, eagerly awaiting him mouth. Which naturally he was heading right towards.

It was a favorite game of hers to see who would cave first in these situations. Her Attendant was no stranger to her mouth and the sights it offered. Be it the thick globules of saliva or the thin facsimiles of spittle connecting her pearly white teeth in strands. None of it was anything new; but invariably Emil always caved. Primal fear overriding the common sense that this was all simply a game. “A-Alex!” He cried out.

Victorious, Alexandra closed her mouth and grinned. Her hand came up to her breast plate and pulled it back to reveal the bosom beneath. Just by casually adjusting herself, she assured that Emil landed in the depths of her cleavage, crashing against the breasts with a bounce. Alex released her top, effectively sealing him inside.

“Ta-da!”

The children laughed and clapped. “More! More!”

Alexandra smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. “Maybe later okay? I think I gotta go check up on some things. Besides, I think my Attendant’s feeling a bit dizzy.” After assuring the children she’d be back to amuse them later, she stood back up and waved everyone goodbye, finally walking away.

Movement rustled from her bosom as a tiny head poked from her shirt. “Not….haaaa….haaa…funny!” Emil looked like he was ready to puke.

“Really? The children seemed to disagree.” Alex smirked. “Maybe next time you can think twice before interrupting one of my stories.”

There was a witty rebuttal and some sarcastic remark in there somewhere; but for the life of him Emil was too worn out to make it. So instead he settled on grumbles and shooting the blonde a death glare.

“Don’t pout at me. I’ll make it up to you later.” She chuckled. “Seeing you flail around helplessly like that put me in something of a mood.” The giant added with a bit of a sultry tone.

“Lucky me.” Emil averted his gaze, very clearly interested in what the blonde was offering but too stubborn to admit it. He sighed and nuzzled against a breast. “You better make it good.” He groused like a pouting child.

“Only the best for my Attendant.”

“You’re lucky you’re cute.”

“And you’re lucky you belong to a cute woman.” Alexandra fired right back with a smug smirk.

Emil rolled his eyes and got cozy, wearing a faint smile of his own as Alexandra wandered towards her next whim.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5795