The Chamber by asukafan2001
Summary: A father forbids his son from dating a girl named larisa, but when she finds out she deals with things in her own way.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Instant Size Change, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Humiliation, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6212 Read: 23514 Published: January 17 2007 Updated: January 20 2007

1. Prologue by asukafan2001

2. Chapter One by asukafan2001

3. Chapter Two by asukafan2001

Prologue by asukafan2001

 

The Chamber

by

Asukafan2001

 Copyright 2005-2007. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.

 

I awoke in a tan prison. The entire room had an all too familiar look to it. Clothes of all types were strewn about the room leaving it smelling stuffy and of old sweat mixed with perfume.

            Everything I looked at had a tan tint to it so it made looking out at any one object a bit of a struggle. As I looked out at the room it self I found it was rather weird. It didn’t have a bedroom feel to it. It felt more like…

            It was at that moment I saw the door open up. Standing in the door was Larisa from work. I couldn’t believe how huge she looked. I tried to stand up but it was like trying to stand up on a hammock. As soon as I stood I tumbled back down onto my ass as I swung helplessly in here as a wave of air wafted over me causing the prison I was in the sway back and forth against the wall. I continued to look out of my tan colored prison at the gigantic Larisa. I couldn’t believe this had happened, in fact I couldn’t even remember how this happened.

            The last thing I remember was that I was on duty, I own a Mc Donald’s you see. I am more of a hands on owner so I usually manage a couple of shifts a week. I had sent Larisa home and that was last thing I remember. I know there should be more but it’s all so fuzzy.

            It was at that moment I saw Larisa’s stare meet my own. Her lips turned up smirking happily as she looked down at me. She began to head towards me, her foot steps causing the tan prison to swing back and forth more feverishly. It began to scrap against the wall, the grinding noise was grating at my ears as she neared.

            Larisa’s blonde locks of hair spilled down over her hazel eyes as she crouched down transfixed onto me. She blew her hair out of her face. I nervously looked out at her knowing there was no where for me to go.

            I kept asking what was going on but she acted as if I wasn’t saying anything, maybe it was just that she couldn’t hear me. Whatever it was I was left looking up at her as she stood back up continuing to smile at me.

            I watched her walk over to her dresser and pull out a small jar. It looked to be a baby food jar. Larisa’s eyes lit up with the glee of a little girl getting a Barbie doll that she has always wanted, or a teenager getting there first car. She knelt down and spilled the contents of the jar out onto the floor.

            I watched her eyes lock onto the small man who was running across her floor. Larisa was just watching him run across one of her sweaters, however as soon as he cleared her sweater and touched the floor she lifted her foot up and lowered it down on top of the helpless man. I listened and watched him cry out in agony as her bare foot was smothering him into the ground. His arms came up through the gap between her toes. His arms were waving and pounding against the toe roughly as he tried to beat her toe off of him. I could hear his hopeless gasps for air, in fact I could hear a little too clearly for my liking, but it was the silent diabolical laughing in Larisa’s eyes that scared me most. She curled her foot around the tiny man sealing him in her fleshy prison. His futile attempt to break her foots mighty hold on him made me feel his pain. As she uncurled her foot I saw him stuck to the bottom of her foot. He was glued via her sweat, struggling like a fly trapped in honey. She then slid her foot into a pair of white slippers. His struggles and cries vanished as she walked out of the room.

            I didn’t find out till much later that he was crushed to death. I could see the blood stained into her slippers but there were no remains of him. I couldn’t believe this girl had done this. This nice sweet girl who I hired had murdered this poor man without thought, without conscience.

            I struggled with the thought for some time; it haunted me in my dreams. I would be lying flat in her slipper and then I would see her foot coming down towards me. The bottom of her foot would land on top of me, my face would be shoved against her, the tender underside of her foot. My lips would be stuck no matter how hard I tried to pull them away there was no where for them to go they were stuck pressed up against the underside of her foot. I would prey for her step down all the way on me just to get out of this hellish nightmare. Just so I wouldn’t have to smell the putrid air but it was then she did what I had asked she pressed all her weight down on me for her first step. This was going to be it I thought to myself but no, even with all her weight on me it wasn’t enough to crush me. I would have the unfortunate misery of living through her first step, her second, her third, and the number climbing with her every step. I would spend my time praying that this step would be the one that would do me in but it never happens. The time in which I have no memory of just ticks by ever so slowly with me aware of every second, every moment.

            It is usually at that moment I wake up from my dreams. I say wake up from my dreams because I no longer need sleep. It was one of the many pleasures which she robbed from me. My body no longer requires the drug that all of you can so fruitfully enjoy. I can sleep, but I don’t need too. In fact getting into a state where I can allow myself to dream is a struggle in itself but that is a story for another time. Please excuse me, sometimes I get off on these little side tangents so I apologize.

            Like I was saying I was looking out through this tan prison which I have come to find out is an old nylon. An old ratty pair to make matters worse, they smell like they had been worn a couple of times and never washed. The smell of her sweat is engrained into the fibers of the nylon. One would think that they would get use to the smell of these sweaty nylons but you never do. The smell is just unique enough that you never quite learn to get use to it and the worst part of all is knowing that each day the smell will only get worse.

            The smell is not the worst torture though. The worst part is watching her live her life while I am here. I watch her friends come and go; her boyfriends come and go none of them so much as caring that I am here. It’s almost like I am just an accepted part of the environment. Some of them laugh, some of them point, but none of them think of me as human or equal. I think that is how they can do what they do. To them I am not like them and this is easiest to tell in Larisa. I know that she thinks that I am not human and I don’t know if I even am anymore. All I know is that I am Larisa’s and here is why. This is where everything starts.

Chapter One by asukafan2001

Chapter One

 

            I awoke swinging lifelessly in her tan nylon. The nylon itself was draped over the side of a chair. I tried to climb up it but I found myself to small to get out. I figured myself to be about half an inch tall maybe a little less. I like to think of myself as half an inch because it makes me feel big. As I hung the stench emitting from the nylon made my nose tickle and sneeze. The aroma was every where coming off from all the directions of nylon surrounding me. The room itself was a pig sty. I didn’t know how anyone could live in a place like this. There were jeans, T-shirts, sweaters, pants, skirts, blouses, etc strewn across the floor. The closet door was partially open and I could see clothes hung up in there. Some of the dresser drawers are open a bit and there are more clothes spilling out from there. I knew this had to be a girl’s room. No one else would have this many clothes but I always thought girls to be clean.

            The door to the room swung open. I couldn’t believe who I saw. It was one of my employee’s. Larisa, I remember hiring her. She went to the local college here and needed a part time job. She came from a nice family, and seemed like she was popular. At least she had no problems talking with people, she was always blabbing at work but she was huge.

            She was 400 feet tall which made me look like I was only half an inch. It was then I realized that it was me who was smaller she was still 5’7” 115lbs like when I had seen her earlier, her waist was 11 feet wide which is frightening to think of her being that big, that powerful. She headed towards me right away with her blonde hair falling over her hazel eyes as she grabbed the nylon I was in off the chair and lifted it up so that the toe end which is I am in is level with her field of vision.

            “What have you done? Get me out of here! Change me back and I might not tell the authorities. Oh and you don’t need to bother showing up for work tomorrow.” I shook my fist at her and let my voice rise to as loud as it could go.

            “I can barely hear you and I don’t really care what you have to say. If I really wanted to I could take the time to listen but why should I? It’s nice knowing that the only times I can hear you is when I want to. I think its time that you become acquainted with your new line of work.

            Larisa walked over to her bed and dumped me out onto the cream colored flower print comforter. I noticed I was at the foot end of the bed. Larisa sat down towards the top of the bed and pushed off her left shoe with the toe end of the right, and then used her toes of her left foot to push the right off. I noticed right away that they are the no slip shoes we make all the employee’s wear at work. In fact this was the first time I noticed that she was still in uniform.

            “You know, I spend all day at college here with my feet cooped up in shoes, then I have to go to work and keep them cooped up in shoes, I so look forward to the end of a day when I can just kick them off and stretch out in bed, you know what I mean? It almost like a treat you know? Well, why don’t you work on getting these socks off my feet?”

            My jaw dropped and I began to back away from her feet. The most prominent reason being I could almost see the stench coming off of her feet and it wasn’t smelling like potpourri, and the second of which being that her foot if it was standing the floor would be 15 feet high, 10 inches wide and 47 feet long. I couldn’t believe or even begin to fathom how I could get her socks off. 

            “You need some help huh? Well I will tell you what. If you kiss the bottom of my foot I will help you out a little but if you don’t well you never have to massage my feet again.”

            I gulped at the prospect of having my life eradicated by these giant feet. I knew what I had to do. I nervously approached her feet. I wanted to plug my nose but I knew that would only anger her so I just held my breath but it didn’t really help. I was literally a millimeter from her foot. I could hear her laughing as she watched my every move. I puckered my lips and began to move towards her foot.

            “When guys kiss me theirs always some tongue slipped in so I expect a little tongue action from you and your kisses.”

            I tried to look her in the face and tell no way but her feet were completely blocking my view of anything else. I shook my head and puckered my lips, as my lips sunk into her cotton socks sweat poured out like a wet sponge that was being squeezed. I slipped her foot some tongue, and began to gag as her sweat ran across my tongue. I immediately fell back sputtering trying to get the taste out of my mouth. Larisa burst out laughing upon seeing this.

            “Now tell me whose the boss around here?” said Larisa with her eyes narrowing down onto me. I couldn’t believe that it had all come to this. I was at the mercy of this college freshmen for no reason at all.

            “You are Larisa, you are in charge” I said as loudly as I could. I wasn’t sure if she heard me or not but she seemed accepting of this as she reached into her nightstand drawer pulling out a gigantic syringe. The needle itself was taller then I was. Larisa smiled and said this might hurt a bit and before I could run she easily reached down and stabbed me with the needle. I screamed and yelled then I blacked out.

            I awoke a few minutes later with something digging into my neck. I reached for my neck and felt studs and a leather strap. It was a collar, a black leather studded collar.

            “What do you think? I think it’s cute on you my little pet. You will grow to love it I am sure. Especially because that is a very important collar, you see with that collar I can control your size, I can make you feel pain and I can make you feel pleasure and oh so much  more but why tell you everything when its so much more fun for you to just find out. Now in case you haven’t noticed I made you the same size as my feet now get my socks off and start massaging my feet while I read this chapter”

            I was just about to quip a reply when I felt every nerve ending in my body cry out in pain. I fell face first onto her bed and began to roll around. Tears welled in my eyes as I looked up at her seeing what looked like a tv remote only smaller in her hand.

            “What was that you were going to say? It felt so good to do that and its going to feel even better knowing you are going to be massaging my feet but I think the best feeling of all is knowing you are doing this because you have to, because I said so. I am in charge now, you have to do what I say or feel my wraith. I own your life and don’t you ever forget it.”

            I wanted to cry but I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me like that. I walked back towards her foot knowing that I had absolutely no real choice in the matter. I grabbed her black cotton sock on her right foot and began to pull. She had sweated so much throughout the day that it was nearly glued to her foot. As I pulled on the sock, her sweat bubbled up from the damp fibers and swept over my hands but I kept pulling.

            I spent a good 10 minutes of pulling and the sock was just about off. I reared back for one mighty tug and off it went. The sock tumbled back onto me as I fell on my back. I screamed bloody murder as her damp sock was on top of me. I flailed my arms and legs madly trying to get it off. Larisa just looked up seeing me struggling beneath her sock.

            “Now you’re getting the right idea. It’s nice to see you where you belong. I hate you for always having me work so hard, you worked me like a dog and always told me to stop talking. Well how do you like me now huh? Do you like the sweat you made me work up?”

            I pulled myself out from under her sock and saw her pointing to her other foot with her stocking still on. I had enough of this and I told her so forgetting about her little remote for a moment but I soon remembered as I fell backwards onto her damp sock grabbing my neck as it felt like Al Unser Jr. drove his indy care between my legs going full speed only it felt like over my entire body just not between my legs. The pain only lasted for a few moments but it felt like hours.

            “I thought you had learned who is charge, but I guess I was wrong. Now get to work and I don’t want to be bothered by you again so just do what I say so I can study”

            This bitch was asking for it and there was nothing I could do it about it. I walked over to her other foot and pulled in much the same manner. This time it took a bit longer since I was tired from her other foot but as it came off I ran to the side so it wouldn’t fall on me.

            I looked at the beads of sweat running down her foot, her feet smelled even worse now that there smell was unhindered by anything. Larisa motioned for me to lick all the sweat off her feet before I could massage. I knew better then to argue with her so I brought my face close to her foot. The aroma made my eyes water as I stuck my tongue out towards her foot. My tongue was quivering as I moved it closer and closer to her foot. My tongue was sweating in fear as it neared her foot. I wanted to run but I couldn’t. My tongue landed on her foot and I began to gag and pulled my face away coughing and sneezing.

            “5,4,3,2” Her voice cold and callous. I knew I had to make it back to her foot before she reached zero. What bothered me most was that she wasn’t even looking up from her text book which meant my tongue would have to be making contact. I struggled up to my feet knowing I didn’t have a lot of time. I ran to her foot this time and my body smacked straight into her foot but I couldn’t coax my tongue out onto her foot before she reached zero and I once again felt the unbearable pain throughout my entire body. As it stopped I collapsed onto her bed and she began the count again. This time I rolled over to her calloused heel and began licking with tears streaming down my face.

            “That’s more like it” I couldn’t believe how casual she was being about this. Its like this is some part of her life. I wanted more then anything to stop, to just run away but my body couldn’t take it. In fact it was like my body was working on its own, but I think it was just my conscience taking control.

            I ran my tongue all over her calloused and cracking foot. As I made sure my tongue hit every crack so she couldn’t say that I missed a spot. I had already grown to fear this giant girl and that is what feared me most.

            Two hours had gone by and I had finished licking her foot. My tongue was limply hanging out of my mouth. I could taste nothing but Larisa’s sweat in my mouth as she looked down at me. I was expecting to get a rest after all that but a soda bottle cap filled to the top with lotion was placed down next to me. On her night stand I saw a bottle of lotion that was made just for feet.

            “I will allow you to rub this into my feet. No need to thank me as I know it must be an honor for you to be serving me. I will soon have you begging to be working on my feet after you meet a few of my friends.”

            I sighed knowing this was going to be a long night as I started rubbing the lotion into the heel of her foot. I had to not only just put lotion onto her feet but massage it in which after only a few minutes made my hands ache as I am not use to this kind of manual labor but I had no choice as I had to do what she said.

Chapter Two by asukafan2001

Chapter Two

 

            My entire body hurt as I hung here at only half an inch. My entire body cried and wept out in pain, it hurt to breathe, to think, but most of all to move. My fingers ached as I bent them. I finally opened my eyes up seeing myself back in the tan prison of Larisa’s nylon’s. It was then I heard a familiar voice. It was Jake. I knew it had to be him. I bolted up forgetting where I was and I tumbled onto the floor of the nylon and was bounced back up in the air only to fall back down. I felt like a fish caught in a net struggling to free itself.

            I finally settled and looked out of the tan prison. I could hear Larisa talking outside the door to a guy. I knew it had to be Jake. Jake was the son of my fiancée. He was going to be my stepson in about a year.

            “Why don’t you come in” Larisa said as she opened the door. I couldn’t believe that was Jake. He was taller then Larisa. I couldn’t imagine a being taller then Larisa but here is one right before me and I am clueless on what to say or do.

            “My mom and Nicole are so worried. Greg didn’t come home last night. Mom tried to call the police this morning but he hasn’t been gone for 48 hours yet.”

            “It’s only been one night Jake, you shouldn’t worry so much. I am sure there is a logical reason for him being gone. I just saw him last night at work and”

            “Do you think he suspects anything? He would kill me if he found out. He would probably find a reason to fire you.”

            “Of course he doesn’t know anything. You are such a worry wart Jakie.” Larisa then bent towards Jake and began to kiss him passionately. I was screaming get your hands off of him. I wanted to run over there and push her off of him but I was helpless to do anything in fact for the next 10 minutes they just made out right in front of me.

            “I got to go Rissy (Larisa), Look I just don’t know about this I mean Greg would be so pissed and” Jakes voice began to trail off as Larisa blurted in.

            “He doesn’t have to know, we can hide it from him, everyone if you want. I really like you Jake. We could make it work and your practically 18 you can do what you want.”

            “You know that’s bullshit Rissy, they will kick me out. Look I don’t know I just need to think about all this alright? I will talk to you later. I need to get class; I can’t have the school calling home. Mom will have my ass if they call home again.”

            As Jake left I screamed at him as he walked by me but he didn’t hear a thing as I was much too small. As soon as he left Larisa walked towards me, she bent down so she was level with me.

            “It looks like you won’t be getting in the way anymore, with you like this everyone will think you are gone. This can only push Jake closer towards me as he will need someone to comfort him since you two are so close and then he will be all mine and I have you to thank. Well I have a shower to take and a whole day to get ready for”

            Larisa poked me using her pinky finger and stood back up to her full height. I felt all the air leave me as she grabbed a towel and changed into just some flannel pants and an old Wally World t-shirt. As she walked out of the room she didn’t even pay me another look. I sunk back down to the floor and lied back against the mesh nylon prison wall and brought my head into my lap and cried.

            Sometime had passed as Larisa walked back into the room wearing what she had on when she left only this time her towel was wrapped around her hair and she was wet. She walked right by me without a single glance and started to apply make up, then she disappeared into her closet. The process seemed to take forever but I had lost track of time.

            Larisa walked out of her closet wearing grey sweatpants with Abercrombie written on the top left leg and an Abercrombie t-shirt. She headed right towards me and grabbed the nylon. I swung helplessly back and forth as she carried me over to her bed. I expected to be dumped out onto the bed but she merely dropped the nylon down onto the floor.

            “I’m waiting” said Larisa in a superior tone while looking down at me with a smile on her face. Since the nylon was on its side I began to climb towards the mouth as to get out while Larisa began to tap her foot impatiently. She had on what looked like an old ratty pair of Nike’s. I remember seeing her wear these before. She always commented on how comfortable they were. Her friends and family told her to throw them out because they were old and began to stink but she said that meant they were loved and now here they were larger then life.

            I climbed out of the nylon and stared up at Larisa from the floor. She was impossibly huge from down here. I had never seen her from this angle before. I now for the first time understood the power she had over me. Larisa stood at what appeared to be 400 feet tall, I still couldn’t believe this, it was a good 23 feet just to her ankle, a little over 200 feet to her hips, and a dizzying 290 feet to her breasts. It was her breasts which my eyes locked onto. I had always been a breast man these breasts were amazing jutting out 18 feet from her body.

            “Now I want you to passionately kiss my shoes. It’s only right you show respect to all that is above you. My shoes garner more respect then you, in fact it’s my shoes which control your fate. They can eradicate you, injure you, maim you, torture you, and they can show you mercy. Now show them the proper respect”

            I wanted to scream out fuck off but I knew better then to mouth off to her. I learned that lesson all to well last night. I moved towards her shoe trying to think of some way out of this but I couldn’t think of anything. As I moved towards her shoes, I could really start to smell them. It wasn’t just a light stench, or a putrid smell this was years worth of sweat, and dirt compiled into this thing. My nose was begging me to leave and my legs were seconding that motion but I didn’t want to feel that pain again so I moved my head towards her shoe. I could see Larisa’s eyes light up from all the way down here. The thrill she got from making me do these degrading acts against my will. I moved my head towards her shoe then I stopped a few inches from her shoe.

            “Larisa, you can’t be fucking serious. The games are over look change me back. I am done horsing around with you.”

            “I don’t like your tone, what the fuck do you think you are doing? Yelling at me? Do you not realize who I am? Huh? Well? I am your fucking goddess” There was then a knock at the door. Larisa sighed heavily and walked toward the door. She swung it open roughly. I was straining to see who it was but before I knew it I saw his head level with her knee caps and continue to drop.

            I couldn’t make out who was standing there but I saw her reaching out and grab him. It hardly looked like the person had moved but in reality they were running as fast as they could. As Larisa’s hands swept around the person she quickly looked both directions and shut the door walking back towards me.

            “You think this is all some game huh? You really think I am just going to change you back and dust off your clothes let you walk out that door? This isn’t a lifetime made for Television movie here. It was then she opened up her grip and letting the person fall to the ground.

            I couldn’t believe what I saw. It was a really muscular guy he had on a football jacket, and from the way he was built he had to be a lineman and here he was the same size as me. She had shrunk him just like that. I didn’t even see how, it was so quick.

            Larisa then raised her old ratty sneaker and pressed it against the body of football player, she then looked at me with a cold callous stare, her facial expression was blank and emotionless.

            “Who’s in charge around here huh? Who calls the shots? Answer me Greg because I would really like to know. It just blows my mind after last night you would still cock off. Don’t you get it; no you had your chance this is all on you.”

            She ran the bottom of her shoe across the body of the football player. She rolled him back and forth under her shoe dragging the tread of her shoes across his body, scraping him against the carpet. She then raised her foot up revealing the bulky man. His clothes were ripped to shreds, his body was bruised and twisted, and his ankle bone was sticking out like a flag post into the sky. I backed away from the man but I felt the tip of Larisa’s shoe against my back and then she pushed me towards the body of the football player.

 

“That’s what you did, look at him? LOOK AT HIM GOD DAMN IT! See his chest struggling to rise and fall, look at the blood spouting out from his leg; he looks like a fucking plum his entire body is purple. All because of you”

 

I pleaded with her for mercy but she wasn’t listening to me. She just kept pushing me towards him forcing me to watch this man who is nearly dead. His voice was weak but I could hear her him crying and begging for mercy, it was at that moment Larisa raised her sneaker above the man. A dark shadow fell over his body, I wanted to run over and help but I froze like a statue. My limbs wouldn’t move, my brain wouldn’t think my eyes were transfixed on him. Larisa gradually moved her shoe down towards him. I watched him crawl and pull his body attempting to flee. His severely broken legs were pumping and flailing against the carpet, while he would reach out as far as he could with his arms and grab onto the carpet fibers and pull himself forward. Just a few feet in front of him were a mini skirt he might have been trying to get too to hide under he could have just been trying to flee I don’t know. I kept trying to move but I stayed still as stone. Larisa’s sneaker finally hit him, she was just resting the tip of her sneaker on his body, but as moment after moment passed by his eyes began to bug out further and further, I heard his hip and waist crack  and then collapse his ribs were moaning like an old door needing oil but she didn’t stop. She kept slowly increasing the pressure until his ribs shot out the side through his skin. They went out of him like daggers being thrown. He reached his arms out trying to grab thin air almost as his eyes rolled back and his head popped off his neck like the cork of a whine a bottle. Larisa then lowered the tread of her shoe down onto his body and grinded her shoe back forth grating it against his already dead body like she was stamping out a cigarette.

“Maybe you don’t understand? I get what I want, and I want Jake, he will be my man. He was all into me until you started showing your displeasure so I had to do something and this is what it came too. You killed this poor boy”

I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. I just stared there at where he should have been, but there was nothing. I kept looking for some trace of him but there was none except for his blood pooling on top of the scotch guarded carpet, I couldn’t barely fathom the fact that his blood wasn’t even strong enough to break through the scotch guarding.

“Awww, you searching for your friend?” She then lifted up her shoe and hovered it atop of me. Hanging from the tread was his body. It was completely stamped into the tread like it was a wad of gum she had stepped on. With her left hand she grabbed an already dirty napkin that had grease stained onto it and wiped up the blood and then tossed it into the garbage can without a thought while with her other hand she grabbed the remote. I felt myself began to shrink further as she pulled her foot out of the shoe.

The air spewing out of her shoe was rank like before but as she removed her foot there was no longer anything holding it in and the air just spilled out like it was water filling an empty glass. Larisa reached into her pocket and pulled out something metal. It glimmered in the sunlight, I tried to see what it was but before I couldn’t even make it out, the object was dropping towards me. I tried to out run it but at my new size it easily fell around me. The walls were metal and rose well above me. Larisa was even taller, I watched her bend down towards me and the metal object, and she smiled at me as she moved her toe towards me. I backed up against the metal wall but she kept moving her toe closer and closer. I realized all too late that I did exactly what she wanted me too, this was her toe ring. I could only scream as she slid it all the way on trapping me against her foot.

“You know what; I think I will go without socks today.” I screamed as loud as I could as she slipped her foot back into her shoe sealing me in darkness.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=580