Classes Collide by SoleWriter
Summary:

Ross is a bright young man who represents men in a skewed hierarchy based on wealth. He wants to bring change for his people, but he will need help to overcome his adversaries who think little to nothing of men. 


Categories: Unaware, Giantess, Body Exploration, Adventure, Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Gentle, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 16960 Read: 65107 Published: April 02 2016 Updated: July 02 2016

1. Chapter 1: Annual Meeting by SoleWriter

2. Chapter 2: Mystery Woman by SoleWriter

3. Chapter 3: VIP by SoleWriter

4. Chapter 4: Sparking A Fire by SoleWriter

5. Chapter 5: Close Encounter by SoleWriter

6. Chapter 6: An Invitation by SoleWriter

7. Chapter 7: Unwelcome by SoleWriter

Chapter 1: Annual Meeting by SoleWriter
Author's Notes:

Wanted to throw this out there. I'm actually really excited to write this story. I know I have a lot of projects going on, but I like variety. Without further ado: 

 

*****************

My steps became increasingly quicker as I neared the conference room ahead. This was now my third time attending the annual general meeting, and yet, it never seemed to get easier. I knew that no matter how much I had prepared, and no matter how much I reasoned and debated with them, the others would almost never consider anything I had said. Despite my years of schooling, my youth and status as a man trumped anything my brain could contribute. We were the bottom of the totem pole as men, but it would be my life’s work to change it. 

I was one of several representatives that spoke on behalf of our constituents. It was our duty to bring forth problems or changes in policy that would better suit the people we represented. Unfortunately, the power struggle was more than just us having our voices heard, but the rich bickered among themselves to shift the power among the groups they represented, although the groups could practically be labeled purely by income. 

I straightened my tie as I opened the door, joining the noise on the other side. Debates were already underway, with many people speaking over the other, escalating the noise level further. I glanced at my clock; it was 5:58 PM. It would only be a matter of moments before the real, yet typically fruitless talks would begin. Not wanting to stress beforehand, I casually walked between the others making my way to my designated seat. As I maneuvered through the crowd, a hand grabbed my shoulder tightly, and I quickly turned around to see a familiar face. 

“Hi Natalie! Good to see you again!” I said enthusiastically, looking up into her eyes.

Our handshake was dominated by her much larger hand as we shook. Natalie’s smile was very contagious, and she always maintained such a positive composure. 

“Hi again,Ross! The pleasure is mine. You ready to create change today?” She replied back.

“Of course!” I lied, knowing nothing I said would ever create change. Even Natalie struggled to do anything for her people and she was nearly five feet tall. Creating change when you're just over two feet tall is almost impossible. It's like David v. Goliath if Goliath also had a Goliath in comparison, and repeat that several times over. When I said we were at the bottom of the totem pole, I meant exactly that; both figuratively and literally. Men were never more than two and a half feet tall while women’s heights varied drastically. Some were my height if they were poor enough and others were rumored to reach heights of nearly twenty five feet tall. These were the richest women in all of the land, although I had never actually encountered one myself. In between those extremes were a range of heights that were typically determined by the wealth of the individual. Unfortunately for me, this only applies to women, otherwise I would be considerably taller than I am now. 

Natalie and I found our chairs as the conference began. As usual, the representatives of the richest began, their dominating stature taking priority over all the rest. These women were usually seven or eight feet tall and dwarfed the rest of us by a fairly large margin, especially us men. I zoned out as they argued for whatever the hell they thought would keep things the way they were for their clients. It was honestly ridiculous what they would push for. Tax breaks were constantly the words shooting out of their mouths and not many others would speak to say otherwise. Fortunately votes were placed silently after the conference and not during otherwise the rich would have everyone under control.

Next up were the middle class. Although not as large, they ranged from about four feet to the six foot range. They of course discussed policy that would allow for upward mobility. Blah blah blah help us help us help us. Every damn person thought their group was so entitled to more, yet men were never even allowed the smallest bit of upward mobility. We were stuck. And to them, it didn't matter. Different voices spoke out around the room for several hours, nearly putting me to sleep, when suddenly a finger tapped me from the side. It was my colleague. 

“What did you want to discuss?” He asked me, implying it was my turn.

I gathered my thoughts before facing the others. “Hi everyone. It's been a pleasure hearing the plans for the future from all, and i only hope you listen to me as I propose a radical idea in the name of change.”

The room remained quiet as I continued on, “Every day of every year, men are forced to labor on in the thankless jobs of our society. They harvest food, clean the streets, and rid our cities of pests. I only ask that we allow for an opportunity to do more!” I said passionately. 

One of the representatives from the rich rudely commented on the ability of men, as done always in the past. “Men can't do anything else and are incapable of leading in positions…” 

“Bullshit!” I screamed, not wanting to hear the lies anymore. My animosity to the rich grew by the second, but I had just done something no one had ever done. Speaking over the elites was unheard of and the room had gone ghostly silent. The woman whom I had interrupted stared at me in disbelief. I was on a power high and continued on, “I think we’ve heard enough from the greedy giants today.” 

The group snickered, but the woman still staring at me found nothing comical about my words. She stood up, and took several strides in my direction, her figure becoming more daunting with each step. Without hesitation, she reached out and snatched my neck firmly in her hand before lifting me into the air. I gripped her wrist with both hands despite realizing it was pointless. I began choking as her grip tightened around my throat. 

“Show some respect minion.” She said before dropping me to the ground. I splattered into the ground, coughing and wheezing, trying to catch my breath. The struggle didn't stop as she placed a shoe on my chest and pressed down. The air again escaped my lungs as I desperately tried to push her foot away which was easily the size of my torso. Her heel then found its mark on my goods, and the torture continued as she shifted the weight of her shoe onto the heel. A sharp pain shot from my groin as I looked up into my tormentors face.

“Be careful what you wish for. I may just propose some extra jobs for your kind that may not exactly thrill you men.” She threatened before removing her heel. 

“I think that does it for today. The peanut gallery is finished.” She shouted to everyone. 

I failed again I thought to myself as I laid in the ground. But yet, I feel empowered by the experience, ready to continue the fight another day. I stood up and joined everyone as they funneled out of the room. It was late, I felt defeated, and in all honesty, sort of horny. I knew of a strip club just down the street that I had become a regular of after these meetings. It sounded like another perfect time to ease today’s failures. 

There weren't many men walking the streets, which was understandable at this time of night, but I couldn't give two shits about danger. I burst into the front of the club and immediately made my way over to a booth. I ordered my usual drink before taking a seat and paying for a dance. I was eyeing all the girls when one caught my eye. She was sitting down, but looked massive compared to the other girls. Normally the dancers were about three feet tall since they didn't make a terrible amount of money. But this girl, she must have been doing very well for herself because she appeared to be taller than the others even when sitting down. Fuck it, it was time for some change. I strolled over to her, and caught her gaze. 

“How much for some time with you?” I asked her, noting how beautiful she was up close.

“You can't afford me little man.” She said, looking away. 

Usually she would be right. Most men didn't make a considerable amount of money, but my job paid a little differently since I was a representative of a large group of people. I pulled out my wallet and flashed a wad of hundreds. Her surprised face looked at me again, observing me from head to toe. 

“Okay then. Follow me.” She said, standing up to her full height. She was huge. Nearly three times my own height. I walked quickly to keep up with her long strides. She held the door open, allowing me to walk past her. I glanced around the room and noted the much larger pole in the center of the room with a chair next to it. Her long legs zoomed by me as she made her way to the pole. I took a seat in the chair and pulled out my wallet. Without wasting any time, she began spinning around the pole, pulling off items of clothing as she danced. I watched her carefully as her tits bounced erotically and pressed against the pole. Her movements aroused me and I was very happy with my purchase.

As though she still needed to convince me of that, the woman walked in my direction slowly, fondling her breasts as her heels clicked on the hard floor. She took a step over the chair, giving me a view of her panties underneath and then began slowly grinding on me, pressing her tits against my face. I kissed them as she continued, my boner standing at full attention. I grabbed her ass as best I could, wanting to feel every part of her. My small arms covered little of her body and she even pulled me closer allowing me to reach for more. As I suffocated in her flesh, she whispered in my ear, “By the way, I'm Vee.” 

I nodded my head since I was unable to talk, when she finally stood up again and returned to the pole. She got on the pole and inverted herself, hanging her legs out and extended in my direction. Her beautiful ass shined in the light, and I stood up to get closer. She began spinning in circles when I grabbed one of her heels to stop her. I tugged, removing the heel from her foot, revealing her long sole. I always had a soft spot for feet, and accordingly, I pecked her sole, which smelled slightly of leather and sweat. 

“Kinky.” She giggled before using her toes to remove her other heel. 

“I just know what I want.” I said confidently.

She pinched my face between her toes as she remained inverted. I about died of pleasure. This girl was amazing. I stood there in ecstasy, when she released my face and flipped herself right side up. 

I looked up at her as she bent down and grabbed my dick between her long fingers while whispering in my ear, “Times up.” 

I glanced at my clock, seeing that thirty minutes had flown by. I wanted more, but I actually wasn't sure I could afford it. 

“Your price?” I replied. 

“Two hundred, but pay me what you'd like.” She answered while pressing her foot into my chest before trailing down to toy with my member. Wow, how wonderfully manipulative, I thought while pulling out three hundred dollar bills. There was no way I could afford more. She elegantly grabbed the money while kissing my forehead. 

“Visit again soon.” She whispered. 

My throbbing boner nearly answered for me as she walked away. I immediately grabbed some of the tissues provided and finished myself off, exploding into the tissues. Fuck yes. I closed my eyes when my phone began ringing. I ignored it, sending it straight to voicemail. Now wasn't the time, I thought. It alerted me that a voicemail had been left. Glancing at the unknown number, I became curious who the hell was calling me. I picked up the phone and checked my messages, listening closely.

A woman’s voice came on, “Hi Ross, I admired your push for change among your community, and I respect that. I think you and I could help each other out. Meet me at 1st Amendment on 7th Street tomorrow at noon.”

 

End Notes:

Review if you enjoyed it and comment on anything you'd like to see in the coming chapters.

Chapter 2: Mystery Woman by SoleWriter

I awoke late morning, still groggy from the night before. Looking at the clock, I realized I only had an hour until my meeting with the mystery woman. Not caring to look all that spectacular, I threw on the attire from the day before and walked out the door and down the hall to the elevators. As with most mornings, coffee was essential keeping me awake and coherent through most of the day. I chose the nearest coffee shop, and walked in. I lived in a unique area which bordered between two very different districts. Lower Heights was an area mostly populated by men, while Brickston was more so women, but women toward the bottom of the income chain. Not poor, but also not a lot of excess money. Occassionaly they wandered into Lower Heights to mingle among the men. I was never sure if it was out of necessity or if it served as an ego boost for them since compared to other women, they were nothing special.

Joining the back of the line, I found myself behind one of these wanderers. She wasn’t terribly tall, and looked to be just shy of 4 feet, but was surprisingly attractive. I didn’t have much of a view of her face, but my face was dead even with her ass. Her rounded cheeks facing in my direction. I zoned out as she began ordering, wondering how the world became the way it was when another customer made a remark as he walked by.

“Don’t drool.”

I snapped out of my trance to shoot a threatening look at the guy, but it didn’t matter since he was off and out of the coffee shop. I turned back to the girl in front of me who was looking over her shoulder down at me.

“What are you staring at?” I asked sternly, still irritated.

Her smile turned to a scowl and she walked away to grab her drink. I ordered my own and gave the cashier my card to pay, impatiently hurrying the process along. I just needed my coffee and then I would feel so much better. I stood at the far end of the bar waiting for my name to be called when a worker finally shouted out “Ross!!!” I looked up to see that the woman in front of me grabbed my drink, her other hand already clutching her own, while staring at me straight in the eye. She then took off out of the coffee shop, forcing me to weave quickly through the busy coffee shop and down the street after her.

“Hey give me my fucking drink!” I screamed.

I caught up to her when she finally turned around to me, offering my drink back. As I went to grab it, she lifted it higher, causing me to miss. I immediately jumped, hoping to snatch it before she was ready, but once again lifted it higher and out of reach above my head. She dangled it there for a moment.

“Come on, you almost had it.”

I looked at her with disgust. “Fuck you, you goddamn whore! I’m not gonna play your game. You just need an ego boost for your shitty life.”

I turned and walked away, amazed with how the morning had started, when I was struck in the back, causing me to stumble forward until faceplanting into the sidewalk. I rolled over, holding my face, tending my forehead, when the woman stood over me.

“Don’t forget your place little man. You are after all still just that...a man.” She stepped over me before tossing my drink to the ground, spilling it everywhere.

What a bitch. I wasn’t the nicest guy in the world, but this type of shit happened all the time. Men were literally nothing to them. It defined all of our lives, no matter who we were or what we did. That woman was right, we were just men. Feeling indignant, I began making my way to our meeting place which was still a few blocks away. At least I was awake, even if it was for very different reasons. I finally made it the place, seeing that it was just a small bar. Why would we meet here I thought, seeing there wasn’t a lot of room, and a few women near the bar. A woman tapped me on the shoulder, so I spun around to look up at her face.  

“Hi, are you Ross?” The woman asked.

“Uh yeah, are you…”

“This way sir.” She interrupted, guiding me to a back room. “Just down those stairs, she’ll be waiting for you.”

The hostess walked away, leaving me alone at the top of the steps. The back was very quiet and also very dark, making it hard to distinguish what the place was for. I looked down the steps, unable to see anyone at the bottom. Figuring there was only one way to find out, I began making my way down the steps, which was extremely difficult given they were just about my height. Exhausted, I finally made it to the bottom, but saw nothing but a chair that sat under a small light, illuminating only a small portion of the large room. The desk was clearly made for a man, given it’s small state, and the light fixture hung from the tall ceiling, but only shined light downward. It was nearly pitch black everywhere else: the corners of the room, the ceiling, as well as much of the floor space.

I casually walked over to the light when a voiced boomed out from one of the dark corners in the room.

“Hello Ross, glad you decided to come. Now take a seat.” The anonymous woman said.

Hesitant, I slowly approached the desk before sitting down. “So who am I speaking with?” I asked.

The woman laughed. “ I cannot tell you who I am, I will not show you my face, but I can assure you that I hold influence in this world, and fortunately I want to help YOU.”

“Well then how can I possibly know that you have any influence?” I asked, legitimately concerned.

Heavy footsteps echoed from the corner of the room, each sound coming nearer until a foot stepped into the light, and then the other. The turquoise nail polish glistened in the dim light. Her face was hidden in the dark still, her head far above the light. She was gigantic. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t seeing things, when she stepped right in front of my chair, her toes resting just in front of my feet. Her longest toes each about the same length as my feet were incredible; I guessed each foot must have been nearly the same size as me. I gulped at the enormity of this woman, somewhat intimidated by her presence now.

“As you can see, I’m rather tall, and you know what that means.” She said. “But don’t let my size intimidate you. I play nice.”

Her foot came forward and gently knocked me from my chair before pinning me to the floor. I squirmed underneath her warm bare sole, attempting to free myself. She lifted her foot up slightly before suddenly pinching my head between her long, freshly pedicured toes. Their warm aroma crept into my nose as she moved my head around from left to right as though inspecting my features.

“You’re pretty cute in all honesty. I think this plan will work after all.” She commented as I struggled to pull me head free. It was somewhat humiliating to be treated like a toy, and overpowered by merely her foot, but at least she was in fact much more gentle than other women.

“Glad you think so. So what is this plan? I thought I came here to create change for men, not be treated like a doll.” I shouted at her.

“I’m simply reminding you that a brave man such as yourself can still found himself in trouble with any woman of this world. I do want to create change, but there are risks. Can you handle them?” She asked.

“Of course.” I said. “But I want to be sure that it’s worth it.”

“It will be.” She said confidently. Surprisingly I believed her. “Now let’s discuss what you must do for the time being.”

“You tell me.” I responded.

“In about one hour, you will attend a yoga session in the Uptown district and find a girl named Zara. Simply befriend her. She will be important for our upcoming plans. I've gone ahead and purchased VIP service for you at a club tonight. Use it. She likes to party.” She informed me.”Here’s the address for both places.”

I remained, lying on the floor anticipating more directions, but instead was met with silence and only a torn piece of paper with the addresses written on it that she dropped to the floor. I grabbed the piece of paper as the woman disappeared back into the darkness, glancing at the addresses and the time of the class. Checking my watch, I was disappointed to see that I again had less than an hour to hurry to the address. Getting to my feet, I began making my way back up the stairs, thinking about my next move. For some reason, I genuinely trusted this woman, and felt compelled to do as she asked.

I glanced down at the paper and memorized the address, before taking off down the street towards Uptown. Uptown was a rather affluent area, and so the average height if woman jumped up considerably as I passed through the neighborhoods. Most women paid no attention to me as I strategically avoided their footsteps as I passed them on the sidewalk. The buildings  were new, the women were pretty, and everything seemed perfect. Life seemed effortless here. Just as I began to envy the lifestyle, my eyes ran across the sign for the yoga place.

I opened the door, expecting a pile of women inside, only to be met by a couple of younger females who were whispering back and forth to each other. Looking around I made my way to the yoga room, searching for any sort of instructor. Nothing. Looking down at my watch I noticed I still had another 15 minutes before class started. I snagged a spot on a bench next to the girls when another young woman opened the front door.

“Zara!” The girls cried out.

“Hey girls!

Bingo! That made it so much easier on me. I observed for a few moments as the girls spoke quietly amongst themselves, giggling from time to time. Zara was over a head taller than the other girls and looked absolutely stunning. After several minutes an instructor came out informing everyone is was time to begin, breaking my stare. The four of us and the instructor funneled into a room, with me in the very back. All the girls were wearing spandex, revealing their slim and curvy figures. All the girls began rolling out  their yoga mats, making me come to the realization that I didn’t have one. Looking around in a panic, I saw nothing that I could grab or use. Zara noticed my lack of a mat and kindly offered me to share hers.

“You can use the front part of mine. You shouldn’t take up too much room.” She said, making all the girls giggle.

I walked onto her mat, the foamy pad feeling much softer on my feet and offered my hand to her. “Thank you. My name’s Ross by the way. I’m fairly new to yoga too, so maybe this is for the better.”

She extended a couple fingers outward for me to shake. “Zara. Nice to meet you Ross.”

I turned to watch the instructor who immediately began with various poses. At first things weren’t so bad, until about halfway through the class, the instructor showed various advanced poses that required a lot of core strength to balance. I was completely unable to do them. I glanced around the room to see all the girls doing it. I made eye contact with Zara who laughed at my predicament. It was so obvious I shouldn't have been in this class.

“Don't laugh at me!” I told her jokingly.

“I can laugh at whatever I want.” She replied with a smile.

“Fine then. I was gonna offer you something but now I'm not so sure you deserve it.”

“Oh yeah. What could a man possibly have for me?” She asked.

“VIP service at Dark 30 tonight. I was gonna ask you to come with me.” I told her, not entirely sure what it meant and if it was even worth anything.

She looked at me bewildered and snapped out of her yoga pose. “There's no way. That's one of the most exclusive clubs in town. I haven't even been yet. I only hear stories. Are you lying?”

“Nope. Be there tonight at 11.” I said while walking towards the exit. “Thanks for letting me use your yoga mat, Zara.”

I casually walked out, noting that she watched me the entire time while whispering to her friends. I had done it. She was definitely coming later. I rushed home, tired from the night before still, and went straight to my bed. I was gonna need a nap before going out again.

End Notes:

Rate and Review, please!

Chapter 3: VIP by SoleWriter
The sound of my alarm nearly made me fall out of bed. It was tempting to hit the snooze button, but I knew I didn't have much time until I needed to meet Zara. Instead I decided to take a shower and wake myself fully from my sleepy state. After finishing, I walked over to the closet and threw together a snazzy outfit for the night. It seemed as though only people with money came here and it was probably best to dress to impress. I took one look in the mirror for good measure and walked out the door. It was hard to keep the same amount of confidence that I had at home once I walked out of those doors. In here, I was a king, out here I was just a small man among giants. Or more appropriately, giantesses.

Once I finally got going, the walk to the club didn't take too long. Thirty minutes could hardly count as long unless it's taking you that long as a twelve foot goddess. It was obvious that since beginning my walk, the buildings had become much larger and more elaborate, most likely filled with women of decent wealth. Once I was I block away, I could see Zara on the corner in front, with a cute short black dress on. I waved, unsure she could even see me yet. She waved back and gestured me over. I walked a little faster, eager to begin the night.

“Look at you. You look great!” She complimented as I approached.

“You're looking like a dime yourself. Shall we?” I asked pointing to the front.

There was already a huge line of people waiting to get in. I wasn't even sure where to head, but luckily Zara guided me to a side entrance, pointing above to where to said VIP. We walked in and immediately observed everything: the place, decoration, music, and people. This place was a party, that was for sure, and the people were young, and apparently wealthy. How the hell did so many of these girls have so much money. They couldn't have been much older than me and yet, they had an abundance of money. Zara even looked smaller than the average and I estimated her height to be around seven feet tall!

We were directed upstairs to a special both already prepared with alcohol and some food.
Zara was exploding with excitement, treating everything as if it were the best thing ever.

“Ross, thank you so much! I can't tell you how lucky of a girl I am.” She said. “Look at how fancy this place is.”

She was right, it was fancy. As soon as we sat down, a server came and popped the champagne and began filling out glasses. She was a girl of shorter stature, but cute and enthusiastic.

“So I will be your server tonight. My name is Clarise. I just want to remind you that with VIP everything comes complimentary: drinks, food, the entertainment rooms, the exclusive lounges with the DJs. Literally everything. If you ever need anything, just let me know by pressing the button in the middle of the table.” She informed us before allowing us to glance at some menus.

I myself was becoming impressed with level of treatment we were getting. One thing I noticed, however, was that there were no men in the club. At least ones that weren't working for the club. There were a few running around, cleaning up messes on the floor, but that was about all I could see. As I glanced around, I noticed a woman at a booth near us, who was staring at me intently, either out of curiosity or out of despise. It was a very stern look, so I avoided eye contact a much as I could, instead looking to Zara across the table.

“I'm going to go to the ladies room if you don't mind."

I nodded as she hurried off. I enjoyed some of the various appetizers that had been prepared and they were delicious. The meat, cheese and bread platter had an amazing selection, and I was shoveling it all in. I looked up for a moment, and saw the woman from before still staring at me. I immediately looked down from the unwanted attention, and focused back on my food. Why the hell was she staring at me?

From the corner of my eye, I could see Zara returning from the restroom when she walked by the lady's table who had been staring at me. The lady snagged her arm, forcing Zara to turn. Unexpectedly, Zara's face greeted her with a warm smile followed by a hug, before grabbing the lady to bring her over. I about fainted when the lady stood up. I knew she was going to be tall, but she ended up standing over twice Zara's height.

In a few strides, the lady and Zara approached our table where Zara introduced us. "Ross, this is Francesca. She is a good family friend of ours. She also works with my mother."

A bunch of servers rushed to change the adjustable booth seats to allow Francesca to sit down at our table. A few moments later Francesca sat down across from me, and looked to Zara.

"Hey Zara I believe my younger sister is on the dance floor somewhere. You should go find her. Besides I'd love to get to know Ross!" She said warmly to Zara.

Zara was excited to hear someone she knew was here. "Oh really?! I'm ready to dance anyway."

She bounded away, leaving me and and Francesca alone to speak.

"So, Ross? What is it exactly that you do? Must be impressive, given that you're in VIP." She asked aggressively.

"Well Francesca. I'm a private man, and don't really choose to share much with people I don't know." I lied, hoping to shut to conversation down there.

"Hmmm that's unfortunate. I'm guessing you must be a wonderful entertainer of some sort. I would pay unspeakable amounts of money to play with you." She said, laughing afterwards.

Was this lady hitting on me or threatening me? I was having difficulty deciphering her opinion of me.

"Oh yeah? Well you'll have to keep it in your dreams I guess." I joked.

She smiled at me deviously. "Well Ross, I can see you're not much of a chatter. Funny that a club is your choice of fun on your spare time. I was expecting more of a man who can walk into a club with confidence.”

"I guess I'll have to be a disappointment for now."

"Yes, I guess so. But I'm sure we'll meet again soon. Maybe you won't be such a dick next time."

I watched, as the woman stood and walked away, with her elegant dress dragging behind her. She passed her booth and took off to a back room where she was greeted to enter. Francesca stepped through the door and into the darkness. Meanwhile, Zara had taken off onto the dance floor and I couldn't see her anywhere in the crowd. Rather than find her I decided to go the bathroom first. I jumped off my seat and down to the other side of the club where I had seen Zara go. Strangely, there was only a women's bathroom. I managed to catch eyes with my hostess who came over to assist.

“Oh yeah, sorry, the only men’s bathroom is located near the entertainment rooms. Use that door just before the last one.” She said pointing.

I thought that was the door Francesca had entered but it was possible I was wrong. I trusted my server and dodged my way through traffic until I arrived at the door. A kind woman opened the door for me, noticing my inability to reach the handle. I thanked her and then cautiously entered the room. It was dark and there's was only a few rooms inside, and just as the server had described, there was a small door with “MEN” on the front. I pushed it open, finding a nice empty bathroom inside. I relieved myself of all the liquid I had just consumed and watched as it poured into the drain. I turned to wash my hands when I noticed another door from the men's room. “Entertainers” was all it said. A little club secret possibly I thought while pushing open the door to feed my curiosity.

It was very dark, but there was some slow erotic music in a bit farther down. I started walking towards it, letting go of the door behind me. I took a few steps in when the door obnoxiously closed behind me, creating a small echo in the room.

A voice called out in response, “Hello!”

Fuck. I went back to open the door, feeling for the door handle, when I was struck with an uncomfortable realization: there was no door handle on this side.

“Come out, come out! Don't make me come over there.”

What do I do now? Shit. My anxiety began to rise as I knew there was almost no way out. I walked to the edge of wall, slowly peering around the corner. My heart sank immediately when I recognized the woman: it was Francesca. She stood up, looking to the dark corner I was hiding in, before signaling with her index finger to come to her. I slowly turned and headed back to the darkness, hoping she would lose interest. To my displeasure, he footsteps began making their way in my direction. I continually back up, with my head having to look further and further up as she neared me, when suddenly my back hit a wall and I was cornered by an unhappy Francesca.

“You’re not doing very well for an entertainer. What do you think I’m paying for exactly?” She asked.

I was confused for a moment before realizing she probably couldn’t even see my face since it was so dark.. I was whoever was supposed to be here...at least to her I was. She crossed her arms and offered a foot in my direction.

“You can begin with an apology and kiss my toes.”

I observed her feet and was pleasantly surprised to find them very well kept. It seemed most of the upper-class women had the money to maintain every part of their bodies to perfection. I thought for a moment and thought it was in my best interest to tell Francesca I wasn’t the entertainer, but my affection for feet were overwhelming my better judgment. I reached out with my hands to intercept her foot, and her toes made their way into my grasp. Each of her longest toes were over twice the length of my hands. I stared at them, my eyes widening as I soaked in the enormity of her foot, before gently pecking the top of her second toe. Her toes wiggled in delight as my lips pulled away from her soft skin. Just as I did, the door to the bathroom popped open again, this time another man stood there. Francesca’s gaze immediately looked to the door.

“Who are you?” She asked the man, who seemed confused by her question.

“I am the entertainer you paid for tonight.” He told her.

I knew I was in trouble, as her eyes shifted back to me. “Well then who is…”

Not wanting to blow my chance, I bolted for the bathroom door which was still being held open, shoving the other man out if the way before making my way back to the hallway I had come from. The loud music became clearer as I made my way back to my table. I kept turning my head, watching for Francesca to burst out at any moment, looking around for me. Fortunately it didn't happen and I made my way back to the table where Zara was waiting for me. She looked down at me frustrated.

“There you are! I’ve been looking everywhere for you. Where did you go?”

“Oh...mmm...sorry. I got lost making my way to the bathroom. This place isn’t exactly made for people like me.” I lied.

“I see. Well I wanted to ask you if it’d be okay that I bring some friends over that I just met on the dance floor.”

I was still rattled from what had just happened and wasn’t really contemplating decisions. “Sure. Bring them over.”

She happily sprang up and ran back to the dancefloor. I was still eyeing the room and hallway where Francesca had disappeared. That was way too close of a call. I’ve got to be smarter or I could find myself in some precarious situations I thought to myself. As I sat there in thought, a group of girls approached the table, led by Zara. They all waved before sliding into the booth one by one.

“Where are the drinks?” One of the girls shouted.

A waitress immediately dropped by with drink menus after hearing the loud cry. I felt overwhelmed as the girls spoke to each other, their loud voices drowning out the music and other people, as well as anything that would have come out of my mouth. Zara was laughing and drinking, occasionally looking to me. I would always smile back, not wanting to be the dampener to her night. Despite being a bit out of my element, I did my best to socialize and engage in superficial chats with some of the girls. While sipping my cup, I spotted a large form pop up in the background: it was Francesca. She eyed our group for a moment, letting a small grin escape, before taking off for an exit in the back. I stared as she ducked under the door to leave when a finger began tapping me on my back.

“Sir, will you come with me. Mrs. Alta has kindly invited you and your guests to her place.” The woman informed me.

“Mrs. Alta?” I said confused.

Zara immediately chimed in to help me. “It’s Francesca. Francesca is inviting you over. I guess you two made quick friends, huh. He’ll accept the offer.” She told the woman. Then she looked to me and said, “You NEVER reject an offer from her. Ever.”

Before I could object, Zara lifted me off the ground and began carrying me outside, following the woman who had tapped me. She signaled the other girls to follow who all immediately grabbed their things and followed her out. A limousine was waiting outside for us as we approached the street. The assisting woman opened the door for us, guiding us all in. One by one, each of the girls hopped in, filling the limousine nearly to capacity, until finally the assistant also sat down.

“Hello everyone, Mrs. Alta will be hosting an after party, although you all will not be the only ones attending. There will be others, so make sure to meet someone new, and most importantly, have fun.”

All the girls giggled in excitement and they popped a bottle of champagne, continuing their excessive drinking. Zara poured me a glass and handed the oversized cup over to me. I took several swigs, hoping the alcohol would shave away the nervousness. It seemed to be helping, if only for the moment. The car ride lasted for nearly 30 minutes until finally pulling up in a long driveway that complimented the gigantic house it led to. The doors to the limo opened and the assistant helped me out first.

“This way Ross. Mrs. Alta wishes to speak with you again.” She said, guiding me to a door on the far left.

I watched as the woman punched in a security code as well as scanning her handprint, finally allowing us to enter. Francesca was already sitting on the other side, and a large smile erupted at the sight of me.

"Hello again, Ross."
End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed, please review. Let me know also if there is a preference on stories you want me to continue, let me know. Thanks.
Chapter 4: Sparking A Fire by SoleWriter

Watching a fifteen foot giant smile at you makes you nervous as a man, no matter the intent. I made my way over to the table she was sitting at when her assistant lifted me up and set me on top in front of Francesca.


“That will be all. May we have the room for a moment.” Francesca requested. Without any words, the assistant quietly left, closing the door behind her. 


“How do you like my place, Ross. I hope you find it welcoming. You must not see places like this very often.” She noted, clearly making digs at my societal status.


“Nope, not at all. But then again, this is what I find wrong with our society. The wealth and power some of you have is unnecessary to say the least.” I said, attempting to put her in a less commanding position.


She stared at me, still smiling. “Do you know what I do, Ross? For work?” 
I shook my head signifying that I did not know.


“I didn't think so. I work for the company Scaled. You've heard of it, yeah?” She asked.


“Of course. They provide the shots that accompany every one of our paycheck. They recalculate our wealth and create a serum that will resize us accordingly.” I said.


“Very good, well I'm in charge of our finances funny enough. But do you have any idea why the company began?”


“Yes. To make our world safer and reduce the violence of men.” I told her, reciting the reasons we had always been told.


“Yes, that is what you've been told by the media WE create. But let me tell you something, Ross. Crime is the same now as it had been before. Nothing has changed other than you are smaller. Not only that but the world hasn't really changed that much. Rather this system we have only benefits a few...me included. If you look at some of the wealthiest people now, you'll notice family lineages that dominate the charts. We have simply created a system to keep certain people in power and certain people NOT in power…like you.” She told me.


“Oh really? Why are you afraid of me? Why should I believe what you're saying?” I asked, doubting her theory.


“I'm not afraid of you. Especially now.” She said, poking my chest with her finger, causing me to flip on my back. She pinched my jaw between her oversized fingers, and continued her rant. “This mouth will never bite the hand that feeds it. You will do as I ask and I shall do as I please. That's our system.”


I gripped onto her fingers, fighting to free my face. “You're a fucking liar you sadistic bitch!”


She began laughing loudly, either humored by my disbelief or me feeble attempts to free myself. “Ross. There are tapes made to show why this company was created. Zara's great grandmother was the founder. Talk about a stern, fiery woman. She hated men, and you can see that by the status she created for you all.”


“Tapes?” I asked. 


“Yes, nothing you should concern yourself with. I'm simply stating it’s no accident men are the lowest of the low. And that will never change. Get used to it.” 


“I refuse to get used to it. So you and the company you work for can fuck off.” I replied in hatred. 


“I know the truth hurts, but you WILL show some respect with that mouth of yours.” She grabbed me harshly in one hand and tossed me to the floor. “Don't make me remind you of that again. Now go join your bimbo girls.”


I began walking off, muttering “Bitch” loudly enough for her to hear. I noticed a shadow growing rapidly on the ground around me, but failed to act in time before Francesca’s foot landed on my back, pressing me into the ground. She held me there for a moment, gradually pressing her warm sole harder into my back. 


“You know I could end your existence with a wrong step. Isn't that crazy to think about. My foot has the power to end your life.” The pressure increased as her toes pressed down, causing the air to race from my lungs. I squirmed to free myself but did little other than entertain the giantess. She laughed and finally lifted her foot away. “We’ve had enough fun for one day. Now leave.” 


Without another word, I made my way to the exit and left, never taking the time to look back at her. I walked through the front making my way over to the pool when I stopped to think about everything Francesca had discussed. I watched Zara and her friends jumping in and out of the pool, thinking about their families and who they must have been. Important people keeping their kin wealthy seemed like a trend. I was going to need to talk with my the mysterious woman about these people and this society. She would confirm Francesca’s claims if they were true. I took a final glance at the party, but decided it was time to leave. 


I took a taxi back to my neighborhood but decided I would make a quick stop to see Vee. A woman with zero strings attached, who was a perfect stress reliever. I walked into the same strip club and asked one of the girls if they had seen her. She pointed to a door in the back as she continued to entertain her guests. 


I walked into the hallway and down to the door where she had indicated and jiggled the handle. The door popped open, leaving a crack to peer through. 


“Who is it?” A familiar voice called out. 


“It's me again.” I replied, hoping she would remember me. 


I could hear footsteps approaching the door, and I pushed on the door gently, revealing the amazon behind. She smiled down at me before gesturing for me to enter. I entered, slipping past her thighs as I did, and made my way to a vacant chair.


“So, you must have enjoyed last time.” She said.


“I did. But I’m not here today for that. I just wanted to ask you some questions. Is that alright? I’ll still pay you.” I asked, trying to sweeten the deal.“Oh sure. But you don’t even have to pay me. Just massage my feet. They’re a little sore from standing on them all day.”


Vee grabbed a chair and placed it across from mine before lifting one of her giant peds and setting it down onto my lap. The weight of her foot alone put an uncomfortable amount of pressure on my legs. I worked fast to unbuckle her heel, hoping it would reduce the weight to make this bearable. I tugged vigorously, finally removing the heel as she giggled at my struggle. 


“I’ll get the other one.” She told me while removing her other heel. She then crossed one foot over the other in my lap before shaking her foot back and forth, signaling for me to massage them. With both hands, I grabbed the foot facing me and began kneading my thumbs into the arch of her foot. Her toes scrunched in reaction to my work. 


“Oh yes. That feels amazing. So what did you want to talk about?”


I was so focused on massaging her soles that I ignored her question. I was in a trance as I rubbed up and down her warm soles. Suddenly her other foot came down and her toes snatched one of my wrists.


“Hello?”


I looked back up at her face and smiled, embarrassed. 

“That's right. So I wanted to ask you. If you think someone is exploiting another that's your friend but you don't have any proof, would you tell your friend still?” I asked, creating parallels of my dilemma.


“Hmmm. I think your friend should be aware. Yes, definitely.” She replied.

“Even if your friend is likely to react despite you having zero evidence.” I continued.

“It's your friend. I'm sure you can calm him down. Either way, it's best he knows.”

With those replies, I had made up my mind. I was going to tell all the men I represented what I knew. What Francesca had admitted to me. What the mystery woman was trying to change. It was best they knew. I zoned out for a moment thinking about my next move. I continued to rub her feet as I sat in thought when it graciously popped into my head. My speech! I would need to announce it publicly. The idea brought a wide smile to my face. 

“What are you smiling about?” She asked.

“It's a secret.” I told her jokingly.

“Oh I see. Well just make sure you keep putting those hands to work.” She told me as she stretched her legs out, her sole pressing me into the back of my chair. My head was trapped in the undersides of her toes and I could barely move my hands to continue her massage. She giggled at the sight of me trapped underfoot. After several minutes of enduring her “torture”, she pulled both her feet back towards her. 

“There you are!” She laughed. “Btw how do you like my nails?”

She placed her hand-sized toes on my thighs and wiggled them to show them off. They were a dark indigo blue but in the light there was a pretty underlying turquoise color. I grabbed her foot and scooted it upwards while bending my head over. I gently kissed the tops of her toes.

“Every part of you is beautiful.” 

She blushed and turned to the side. I continued to smile at her before tapping her foot. 

“Thanks Vee. Now I have to run. There’s a lot to prepare for tomorrow. It's gonna be a big day.”

She lifted her feet from my legs and set them back on the ground. 

“No, thank you Ross. I look forward to seeing you again.”

I waved goodbye before making my way out of the room and back to the entrance of the club. I hurried home, thinking of possible things to mention in my speech, repercussions of doing so, as well as other potential action I might need to take for this message to spark a fire. Although my motivation was high, I was insanely tired. It was late and I was exhausted. By the time I arrived home, I had just enough energy to crawl into bed and close my eyes.

---


The next morning I awoke to my blaring alarm which was a great reminder that today was a work day for me. Although most days I could choose to work from home or not, today was one of those days. Twice a month I was required to give a speech to all men on updates of laws or progress that had been made for us. It was important to hear. Not just because every man wanted to see what I had done, but because if new laws were created, they had to know. But today was going to be different. Instead of the typical uninspiring messages, I was going to deliver a true message for the people. 


As I readied myself for work I thought of things that sounded inspiring or almost presidential. Like I was the leader of a revolution and I need them. I jotted my thoughts into my phone; I would draft them into a full speech once I arrived at work with my team. I picked out a clean fitted suit and combed my hair to the side before taking one last look in the mirror. Today was the beginning, the beginning of change. 


I aggressively opened the doors to my office, sending them flying open. I wanted a confidence to resonate from me that gave off the “don’t fuck with me today” vibe. I immediately looked to my team who was huddled together around our team table and looked them all in the eyes sternly.


“Check your emails. Drop whatever you're doing and draft a speech for me. I want it done in the next couple of hours to proof and add my own touch to it. This is important so don’t give me anything but a yes today. Understood?”


They all nodded their heads and immediately took off back to their desks. I walked to my desk as well to make some phone calls. I was going to need to make sure my colleagues didn’t say anything to contradict my claims...I didn’t care if I had to blackmail them. NO ONE was going to fuck this up. I closed the door behind me and began dialing numbers.


---

After several hours, I had managed to get everyone on board although no one other than my team was truly aware of what I was about to do. This was unprecedented and I couldn’t spoil the surprise. My team met my expectations on the speech, hitting all the important points while keeping the message direct and fiery. As I worked to add more of me into the speech, a knock came upon my door.

“Yes. Come in.” I shouted.

It was my policy drafter and he did not look excited. “Sir. I just want to make sure that you really want to go through with this. Women, particularly powerful women, will not be pleased and will surely become hassles to any future progress. Can you back these accusations? I mean this with all due respect.”  

“Denny, I can’t express just how sure I am about this. If you have anything helpful to say please do. Doubt will not be tolerated today. Now leave.”

His face saddened. If only he understood how invested I was in this...how sure I was of this, then just maybe he could understand. I continued to revise the speech until finally creating an admirable piece of work. I walked outside my office, shouting to my staff.

“Someone have this on the teleprompter ASAP!” 

It was time. My adrenaline was pumping, yet my focus was better than every. I straightened my tie, pushed my hair in place and walked to the stage where we delivered our news. It seemed odd not having a live audience, but I knew TVs everywhere would be watching and I needed to make them feel my passion. 
After several minutes of set up, the cameraman gave me a countdown.

5…4…3…2…1…

I looked square in the camera and began to speak the truth. “Men everywhere! I look to you now and I tell you: NO MORE! This is the day where I said we’ve had enough. This society has been built on lies and I am here to share with you those EXACT lies. Listen closely as I speak to your ears to allow you to open your eyes!...”

Sometimes the truth hurts.

Chapter 5: Close Encounter by SoleWriter
After the lights dimmed and the camera was shut off, I stood there in complete content. It was done. The cameraman was wide-eyed but remained silent which was unusual since he usually liked to make jokes post filming. Finding his reaction to be perfectly fine, I held my confident posture and walked out of the stage room back into the offices. All the men were staring at me in disbelief. Their mouths gaping with no words to exhale. This is exactly what I wanted. I resumed my walk to my office, closing the door behind me, when I finally let the grin go. It wasn’t much later that the telephones began ringing off the hook, including mine. I could only imagine who was calling. I remained still, looking out of the window to the world below.

I wasn’t sure what to do next when my personal cell phone rang. I glanced at the number to see it was the mystery woman...a pleasant surprise. I answered, eager to hear what she had to say.

“Hello.”

“Hi, Ross. Quite the speech you gave. I wasn’t aware you would be moving things along this quickly. You need to meet me here as soon as you can. I’m not sure you’re aware of the hornets nest you just kicked.” The tone of her voice seemed irritated yet also pleased.

“I’m aware ma’am. Shall we meet now?”

“Yes, now would be good.”

“See you soon then.” Click.

I popped out of my office to see all of the employees scrambling to answer phones, simply telling people that I didn’t have time to speak right now and that I would address any concerns through email. It was a classic default answer to allow us more time, but I knew it wouldn’t hold up for long.

“Alright everybody, I have to leave for a meeting. Don’t tell anybody anything about what I said. Keep everything directed at me or that the message is true. Don't comfort anyone, I assure you all it is. I’ll be back tomorrow with the next plan of action. Thank you all for your hard work!” I told them before darting out the back stairs.

I ran down the stairs, hurrying to race any unwelcoming faces that would arrive shortly. After descending several flights of stairs, I burst into the alley and hid behind a hat and some sunglasses as I made my way to the secret meeting place. I was careful not to look up at any of the women headed towards my offices. I definitely recognized some of them and they did not look happy. I walked as fast as I could, finally making my way into the bar, where the kind woman at the front guided me to the back room. The familiar setting was all there. The lone chair under a lone light surrounded by darkness. All was accounted for except the woman. I was nearly to the chair when a voice rang out.

“A televised speech isn’t a subtle way to make change.” She yelled out from the corner.

“I never said I wanted it to be subtle.” I replied.

“Well whatever you wanted, you definitely caused a stir. In fact you have some very powerful people pissed off right now. There will be a secret meeting I caught wind of among all the notable billionaire families. They are trying to decide how they wish to address you and your speech. I’m not exactly sure what they are thinking but I’m sure it won’t be good. Fortunately I managed to snag a disguise for you as one of the attendants for the meeting.” She informed me while tossing the garments on the floor near me.

“I’m not wearing those! And I'm sure as hell not going to work for these monsters!” I yelled at her.

I was greeted by a set of toes flying out of the darkness and snatching my face between her big and second toes silencing me. She held it there for a moment, forcing me to breathe in her scent. “Let me tell you something. You WILL do as I say. This is for all your people, NOT just you. You already created this mess, now you must deal with it. Here’s a wire that you’ll wear underneath your disguise. This will be a conversation most likely filled with incriminating words. Use this as evidence. You will need it as leverage. Is that understood?” She asked, her toes still clamped around my face. I nodded to show my approval.

“Good.” She said, releasing my head from between her toes. “Here’s the address.” She pinched a piece of paper between her toes and brought it back down to me. I walked up to the turquoise toes and quickly grabbed the paper.

“My assistant will take you to a limo that will drop you off around the corner. You’ll need to sneak in to avoid your wire being seized and your cover blown.”

A woman immediately came in a picked me up under my arms, carrying me to the limo waiting outside for us. She sat across from me in silence, smiling at me occasionally when we made eye contact. I changed into the proper attire, uncaring that she was watching. I’m sure she was enjoying it all anyway. I was nearly finished putting on the uniform when the limo came to a halt.

“We’re here. Would you like me to assist you?”

“No.” I answered bluntly.

I finished dressing myself and hopped out on my own and scanned the building. It was very large and fancy. On the front in large block letters it read: SCALED. The company that began it all. I took a moment to think how the hell I could get into such a place in secret. As I walked back and forth, I noticed some trucks pulling up to the side and unloading packages. Without much thought I made a run for the trucks and ducked under one. Some women were removing items from the truck. It looked like large quantities of chemical barrels of some sort. Luckily it looked like there was some space in between the barrels for me to hide in.

I waited until the girls turned to hop back in the truck when I scrambled to the barrels. I slid in between the barrels, which were covered by a canvas on top, and waited. It took several minutes but eventually the package was put on wheels and delivered into the building. The cart rolled along and I watch as white tiles repeatedly passed underneath. Finally the barrels came to a stop and the women took off back down the hall. I hopped out looking around. I was in some sort of lab. Now what? I didn't know where the meeting was. I took a look down several seemingly endless hallways, a feeling of hopelessness taking hold of me.

A voice came from behind me. “What are you doing here?” I froze, my heart stopping. “Shouldn’t you be upstairs in the meeting? You better hurry before they arrive!”

I turned to see an older woman who looked to also be a part of maintenance glaring down at me. Before I could even reply, she grabbed me and placed me on a cart she was rolling around and began wheeling it down the hall. We stopped in front of an elevator where she told me to get out. I complied and watch as she tapped a button for the top floor and slid her key card to allow access.

“You're lucky I'm feeling generous today.”

I stared in silence, appalled that I had just gotten that lucky, until the doors finally closed and the elevator began making its way up the building. It slowed as it approached it's final destination. The doors eventually opened and when they did, I was greeted by a woman who clearly recognized my outfit and treated me as such.

“You're late. Hurry and get to your station! You better not be late again! Men are so unreliable...scum of the earth I swear!” She blasted at me before kicking my butt in the direction I was already headed headed, sending me stumbling forward. I pretended to walk with purpose, but in reality I had no idea where to go. I observed other men in a uniform like mine heading underneath the largest table I had ever seen. It was practically the size of a building for all of us. As I gazed in awe, a man behind me patted me on the shoulder.

“Hurry and get to your station before they arrive. There's a spot at the end over there.” He advised, pointing to a spot at the far end of the table.

I quickly made my way to the station, and took a look at the utensils provided. Lotion, nail polish, nail clippers, nail file, and many more things that I actually had nearly no clue how to use. I checked my wire to make sure everything was working properly; that was really the only thing that mattered. Suddenly the door opened and all the men quit chatting. When I saw what they were staring at, I understood why. They were the largest women I had ever seen an undoubtedly the tallest in the world. These were after all the billionaires.

I gulped, attempting to hold my composure as the largest of the group made her way to my end of the table before graciously sitting in front of my station. That’s probably why no one wanted this seat I thought to myself. Before I could become too jealous of my colleagues, the woman propped her feet up, giving me a wonderful view of her unimaginably long soles. I took a look around and noticed all the women had done the same thing and the men were already hard at work, washing the bottoms of their feet. I snuck a camera from my pocket and took a couple shots to capture the demeaning jobs we were given outside the public eye.

Without taking too much time, I quickly returned to my observed duties and used a rag with warm water to begin washing the skin of my “client”. There was little reaction from her as I washed up and down her arch and onto her heel. At this point, I'm sure treatment like this was the norm. Suddenly there was a beeping noise from behind me, so I turned to see the cause of it. A light was on next to the word “Massage”. Next to it were some other demands. “Pedicure” , “Wash”, “Worship”, “Lotion”, and “Take a break” were some of the other choices. I assumed if a light was on, that's what the client wanted.

Despite understanding the system, I was perplexed on how I was supposed to massage a foot that was nearly twice my height and could easily squash me with one misstep. I began pressing with my hands into the unforgiving arch. I was getting the sense that it wasn’t achieving the desired results when yet again there was no reaction. I began to get creative and used my elbow to dig in as hard as I could. The problem was one elbow covered such a small portion of her foot. My inability to massage efficiently became evident when she impatiently hooked my body with her other foot and began mashing my body into her sole. My face suffocated in the warm flesh as she pressed me harder and harder into the soft soles of her feet. I fought to free myself, pushing my hands into her foot, but unsurprisingly I failed to do so. She rubbed me unforgivingly across the bottom of her entire sole, pleasing her sense.

The worst part was that I had no idea if they were saying anything important because I was shifting all my focus on surviving this hellish task. Just when I thought I might pass out, she released me to the floor. I laid there in my defeated state as I watched the “take a break” light blink on. Thank god.

As I laid there, I realized I couldn't hear much from under the table. How the hell was I going to get any evidence? Each second that went by was one where I was potentially missing an important piece of info. I stood up and assessed my options: I could fake being a water attendant, try to climb my way up or bother the billionaire until she picked me up. The last option seemed like a bad idea. The water attendant idea seemed wonderful however. I ran from my station as fast as I could and up a flight of stairs where the men entered to the top of the table. I was becoming winded and slowed as I approached the entry to the table, attempting to catch my breath. One man was walking by when he stopped in front of me.

“Oh my god. You’re Ross! You're our leader! The one who gave the speech. What are you doing here?” He asked.

“Shhhhhhh!” I quickly told him. “I can't let anyone know I'm here. I'm actually trying to get evidence on these women. Where's a good place to hide out of sight up here.” I asked him.

“Oh I see.” He began whispering. “Back there. Climb into that space. It's right in front of Miss White.”

“Who's that?”

“She's the richest woman in the world of course. Be careful though. Best not to find yourself in trouble with her.”

I heeded his advice and made my way to the crawl space. It was a little tight, but I could hear everything being said. Perfect. The women were still amidst small talking with each other when Miss White's voice rang out.

“Attention everyone! You may have guessed why I brought you here so it's time to address matters. You may have heard our friend Ross Steer give his little speech this morning. As humorous as it was, it is possible that men get some poor inspiration and may start to cause...problems.” She told them.

“Well what are we to do about it?” Another woman asked.

“That's what I would like to discuss. First, how does he know these things? Miss Rossa, I expect you have the tapes locked away safely.”

That must have been Zara’s mother I thought! A voice answered, “Of course, it's safe within my house, and the key is always with me, safe underfoot.” She replied.

“No need to elaborate, I just want to make sure we can poke holes in his claims, even if they are true!” Said Miss White, sparking a laugh from the group.

“Also if someone could arrange to rough Mr. Steer up a bit, to let him know what he's dealing with, that would be great too. Nothing that'll leave a mark...physically.” She continued. “I would do it myself but I don't want to give him access to the big fish yet. Does anyone have any other pertinent information on our dear friend that may serve us some use?”

“He’s seen a woman at a strip club a couple of times. Not sure if she means anything to him.” Answered one of them.

One of the other women replied, “It doesn't matter. Plant drugs on her and have her heavily fined. Show him we don't care who gets hurt.”

My blood immediately began to boil at the ruthlessness of these women. I shifted my body to place a wire closer to the opening when something kicked loose from the crawl space and fell into Miss White’s lap. I was hoping she didn't notice, but watched as her fingers picked up the small can that fell. Upon her inspection, her fingers immediately rushed into the opening. I scrambled to get out of the crawl space, but her giant fingers hunted me down, tugging me out. I was suspended and hanging upside down as she twirled my body.

She bent over to whisper to me, “Trying to get out of your work are we? How disappointing. Fortunately for you, the attendant for my feet seems to have disappeared. Make yourself useful you little scoundrel. You should be happy to serve the only 25 foot tall woman in the world.”

I avoided making eye contact, fearing she would recognize me, but it seemed she didn't. She was too busy “putting me in my place” she failed to realize I was the cause of all this. Her fingers guided me downward before releasing me far above the ground, causing me to harshly smash into the ground. I struggled to catch my breath and rolled over onto my side coughing. I definitely caught that stuff on tape! Every one of them. As I basked in the small victory, an alarm sounded of and light was blinking on the workstation I had been at only moments earlier. “Worship” was now lit.

I slowly got to one knee when I saw her toes grazing the ground, in search of me. I took off running but Miss White’s endless legs were able to cover much more ground than I. Her toes eventually smashed into me, knocking me to the ground, and quickly snatched my legs, dragging me to the ground most central to her. My hope of escaping had evaporated and I watched helplessly as she rested her toes across my body. Her pinky rested on my crotch while her big toe smother my face. She gave a couple playful squeezes, her toes encompassing the width of my body underneath them. I knew what she wanted but was reluctant to abide. Her squeezes became harder and more aggressive, the pressure increasing on my face with each one. Before it became unbearable, I opened my mouth and began licking the underside of her toes. The salty and sweaty taste filled my nose and mouth as I submitted to the giantess. She must have been pleased, since her toes had since stilled. I worked my tongue along as much of the toes as possible, guiltily enjoying the moment. It wasn't the best time to explore my fetish, but it was also a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Miss White aggressively lifted me up, grasping my hips between her first two toes. As I was left suspended in the air, I watched as her other foot came up to meet me, grabbing my head and arms between several of her toes. I continued to kiss and lick them with fervor until finally she tossed me aside with a flick of her toes. The light changed back to “Take a break.”

The meeting adjourned and all the giant women exited the conference room, followed by us men. All of the men were laughing and bantering, carrying on as they always had. I walked in isolation until finally making it through the front doors. I noticed the mystery woman's assistant was still waiting for me. I slyly approached her and handed her the wire device. She bent over and secretly snagged it before hopping back on her limo.

There was so much on my mind and it didn't seem as though life was getting any easier. Between the wire, the tapes, Vee’s safety, and my job, I wasn't going to be getting much sleep.
End Notes:
••••••••••••
Please Review. Constructive criticism also welcome.
Chapter 6: An Invitation by SoleWriter
The first thing on my mind was Vee. The girl who was now a target for simply being in association with me. It was now my responsibility to keep her safe. I had to tell her what she was now involved in. I fumbled through my pockets, and pulled out my phone and quickly dialed the club’s number.

It rang several times before a voice picked up. “Hello, what may we do for you?”

“Hi, I need to speak to Vee. Now.” I demanded.

“She's out to lunch right now. Can I take a message.”

I hung up the phone and took off sprinting. I couldn't waste any time in telling her about this eminent threat. It took nearly 20 minutes to get there when I burst through the doors. I immediately walked up to one of the girls.

“Vee. Where is she?” I asked, a hint of worry seeping into my words.

“She left for lunch. I'm not sure where, but probably not that far.”

I hurried back outside, glancing around for any sign of her. It was mostly men, so it couldn't be the hard to spot her. As I scanned the area, I saw a police car down the street, with a couple of women officers speaking to another woman who was sitting on the curb crying. Fearing the worst, I took off to investigate. As I neared the group, I saw the officers with bagged evidence that looked like drugs and a lot of it.

“It's not mine! I promise you!” Screamed the woman in question. It was Vee and I was too late. The officers seemed displeased with her answer and continued their questioning.

“Ma'am it was in your bag, and we have emails to prove you’ve been operating deals.” They began.

I was completely shocked. These women weren’t wasting any of their time to hurt those near me. Vee was escorted into the car and driven off presumably to jail. I blankly stared off into the distance, searching my mind for an answer. Nothing. Vee was most likely going to be sentenced, but I wasn't sure what fine they would decide to slap on her. It was possible that the the mystery woman could help I thought. Seeing that was the only viable option, I decided to make my way home and find some more suitable clothes.

As I traversed the city, I stumbled upon a familiar face who immediately recognized me. She excitedly waved and hurried in my direction.

“Hi Zara! Funny seeing you out here. What are the chances?” I greeted.

“Hey! I know, right? I was thinking the same thing. And I never got a chance to thank you for the other night. You took off before I could say anything.”

“I know! I wasn't feeling super well when we got there so I went home.” I lied.

“Well I told my mom what you did for me and she wants to extend an invitation to you for dinner. Would tonight work for you?” She offered.

I was surprised that she didn't mention anything about my speech. I began to wonder if she ever kept up on any news. In regards to her question, it seemed almost like a trap, but how could I decline one of the most powerful women in the world.

“Sure. That sounds great.” I told her. “I just need to go home and freshen up. What time were you thinking?”

“Actually I was gonna propose you come over now. Me and some friends are watching a movie in our home theater. You’re welcome to join.”

“Perfect. Let me go home and change and I'll come with you. My house is just down the block. You can come in if you’d like. I'll just be a minute.”

“Yeah, let's do it. I'll follow.” She replied.

I led the way down the sidewalk, thinking of my next move. As fun as this could be, the only reason I was going was to find these tapes. Maybe there were some other things that would incriminate her company. I was becoming very excited to move forward. I whipped out my key and gestured Zara to enter.

“After you.”

She stepped in, ducking her head to avoid smashing it into my the door frame. She awkwardly looked around, her neck bent down a bit to avoid grazing the top of her head along my “high ceilings”. I laughed at her and her awkward pose. She giggled too before bending over and removing her heels and placing them next to my shoes. It was comical how big they were compared to mine.

“Oh my god. Look at how cute your little feet are!” She said, also admiring the difference.

She picked up one of my shoes and placed it inside of hers. It slid right in without any problem, fueling her giggles. Meanwhile I was observing her freshly pedicured toes, which were painted white to contrast her tan skin. Her long toes wiggled as she stood there playing with our shoe. I was careful not to stare and continued rummaging through my closet, pulling an outfit together. Zara took a seat on my couch a propped her feet up on the arm rest. Her legs alone were long enough to completely cover the entire length.

“I like your place. It's cozy.” She commented.

“Glad you like it. I'm sure your place will be much more extravagant.” I replied while grabbing an outfit to change in to. I made my way to my room so I could change and closed the door behind me. Just before it shut, a foot placed itself in the small opening, preventing the door from closing.

“I'll be just s sec. I just want to change.” I explained to her while patiently waiting for her to move her foot. Instead she forcefully pushed back, her strength easily outmatching mine, until finally the door was back to being completely open.

“I didn't get a chance to see your bedroom.” She said deviously, her hand still on the door.

“I don't know if it'll be as comfortable it here for you. It's a bit more cramped back here.” I told her while pointing up to the ceiling.

Disregarding my warning, she began to slide her way through the entry, managing to make it through the snug entrance. She had to get on all fours to be able to fit, and even so, she was still a few inches taller than me. I felt a bit intimidated with nowhere to go and a giant woman impeding the way to the only exit. I was staring straight into her cleavage and her supple breasts. My arousal stirred even though I knew it wasn't a good idea.

“Now that I'm here, would you like some help changing?” She asked, clearly suggesting more.

I was caught off guard and wasn't sure what to say. I didn't even think she liked me like this. She sensed my hesitation and proceeded to try and persuade me in her direction.

“Come on, you can be my ‘little’ secret.” She said while tracing her finger down the front of my chest, and onto my waistline before stopping over my now aroused member. She smiled as she began to lightly rub over it. “I'll take that as a yes.”

She gently ran all her fingers up my body before gripping my upper torso in her hand. Her fingers pressed around my shoulders and ribs, easily grasping my frame, and unexpectedly she pushed me back into the wall. I was pinned between the wall and her hand when her other fingers began to loosen my pants. I wiggled to free myself, but was admittedly turned on by her bold actions. My pants fell to the floor and I watched as Zara’s eyes observed the new scene in front of her. Suddenly my feet were lifted from the floor as her hand pushed me up the wall until my head was almost touching the ceiling. Before I could ask what she was doing, her lips slid their way over my erect penis. I exhaled a light moan as her tongue began to massage my balls and member. I ran my fingers through her hair as she continued to rock back and forth, bringing me closer to climax each time. For several minutes my body continuously contracted until finally I exploded into her mouth. She didn't even react as she milked every last drop from me.

Once I was finished she allowed my feet to touch back onto the floor. I stood there with my bottom half naked when she reminded me why she came in.

“Alright, get dressed. I don't want to keep my friends waiting too long.”

I snapped back to reality and snatched the clothes I had set out. I watched as she gracefully maneuvered out of the room and back into the hall. Well this complicated things a bit, I thought to myself as I changed into my new attire. I definitely just let me urges get the best of me and now she probably had some sort of expectations. Fuck it, I was gonna play this out and not overthink it. I finished and walked out, more hesitant to make eye contact.

“Hey Ross, can you do me a favor and put my heels on for me?” She asked innocently.

“Sure.” I answered, thinking it was the least I could do.

I walked over to her giant heels and picked one up. The heel alone was the length of my arm, and now she would be that much taller. She offered her foot to me, pointing her white toes in my direction. I slid the shoe onto her foot and up onto her heel. It took a little force but I managed to get it on. I repeated the same process to the other foot trying to avoid becoming aroused by her the smell and view of her foot. I finally managed to put both heels on, and escorted her out.

There was a small silence as we walked to her place. But it didn't last long before she piped up.

“So Ross, don't think too much about this. I just like to have fun every now and again. Nothing serious.”

I breathed a sigh of relief and looked to her laughing. “Thank god! I had no idea what to say or do next. That was an amazing BJ on another note.”

“Glad you liked it. I'll be expecting the same later.” She said, winking at me.

I laughed, but secretly was a bit nervous to meet those expectations on a woman that stood three times my height. We continued talking about various things, including her friends when we finally made it to her house.

“Welcome to my home. Theater is on this side.” She commented as she punched in a code to enter a small gate toward the side of the house. They had a beautiful home, and it was gigantic. The yard was blooming with flowers, the brick home looked like a red castle with various doors to enter and windows to see from. Zara opened a door and guided me in.

“This way.”

We walked in and I stared at a completely white room with various gadgets and computers. It looked spectacular. Almost like it was from the future. Zara must have noticed me staring.

“That's my mother’s office. No one's allowed in there except her. She's so paranoid about it, the key is her toe ring, so it's always on her.” She said, laughing as she continued on past it.

That must be the room. Not wanting to look suspicious, I quit staring and focused on Zara again. I followed her into a dark room where she began talking to her friends.

“Hey girls, I'm back. I see you could hardly wait to start the movie.”

All the girls laughed, knowing it was true.

“Just hurry and take a seat here.” One of the girls said.

Zara quickly scooped me up under my arms and set me down in a chair up front. Surprisingly it was a chair meant for people my height. Zara meanwhile sat down in the chairs behind since they were appropriate for her and her friends stature. Luckily it was actually a movie I hadn't seen yet: an action movie with some big name actresses, who dwarfed their costars. The girls chatted in the back and I watched more intensely. I didn't attend the movies very often so this was actually very enjoyable for me.

Occasionally Zara, who was directly behind me, would put her foot on the back of my chair, dramatically shaking my chair as she did. I did my best to ignore it since she was kind enough to invite me. As I sat there eating some candy I had brought, some movement near my armrest grabbed my attention. I glanced over to see Zara’s toes spread out, gripping the armrest occasionally. I watched her toes rhythmically flex, caused my member to slowly rise. I could smell the faint odor of her feet which I didn't mind at all and even moved my head closer to get closer.

The heat from her foot became more apparent as my head became closer and closer. The trance of her feet nearly overcame my judgment as I began to reach out for her toes but quickly restrained my temptations. Suddenly they moved back down, leaving only the tips of her toes gripped to the armrest. I continued to eye them until they finally disappeared, leaving me relieved, when suddenly her whole foot sprang over me, and her heel planted itself squarely on the armrest, leaving her towering foot to block my view. I couldn't resist anymore, and slowly placed my hand on her heel, soaking in it’s surprisingly warm and soft touch. I traced my fingers up her arch when her foot twitched in my direction, knocking my arm away.

Zara and the girls were obviously distracted by their conversation and paid little attention to the movie. Her gigantic foot moved back and forth as she charismatically spoke. I did my best to avoid my hand or arm being pinched underneath it and even leaned my head far over. Zara must have finally noticed.

“Oh no! I'm sorry, Ross! I totally forgot you were sitting there. Why didn't you tell me my big feet were blocking your view?” She asked earnestly while laughing.

“I wasn't even watching.” I lied. “When’s dinner?”

She looked at her fancy watch and then back at me, “We can go up for appetizers now and some drinks if you want.” She offered.

I nodded and began to follow her down the hall and into the main living room of her house. It was difficult to keep up with the girls. While they casually walked and chatted, I was forced to jog behind to keep up. After passing through the living room, we entered another large room where a woman twice as tall as Zara stood, greeting us as we entered. Zara approached her first, grabbing the woman’s hand that was level with her head, before gently kissing the top of it.

“Good evening mother.” She said formally before walking past her and into the dining room.

Each of her friends greeted her in a similar manner before finally it was my turn. I looked up to the daunting woman, who stared down at me stoically.

“And you must be Ross.” She said while patting my head condescendingly. My gaze was gradually hammered down until I was staring at her feet, both of which were bare. Her nails were black,and her second toe of each foot had a toe ring, highlighting the length of her toes. “I’ve heard a lot about you. Thank you for joining us tonight. Allow me to seat you.”

Her hand transitioned from patting my head to maneuvering around me before her fingers clasped around my torso, with her thumb rudely coming between my legs as she tightened her grip. I was propelled into the air, swaying as she walked to her table where she ultimately set me down.

“Let’s eat.”
End Notes:
Comment and Review please. It's helpful to the writers.
Chapter 7: Unwelcome by SoleWriter

 

All the girls took a seat around the table, surrounding the giant mother that I sat directly in front of as we began eating. It made me nervous as the mother began eating a plate of food the amassed to a size equivalent of me. I sat in silence, eating my food, with a watchful eye over my shoulder. Zara’s mother was enjoying her food, occasionally making a comment with the girls who were all loudly chatting. Suddenly a hard object tapped me on the shoulder. I looked around to see Zara’s mother tapping me with her used fork to grab my attention.

“I don't remember if I introduced myself, but I'm Sky.” She said pointing the fork back at herself. Her voice lightened into more of a whisper as she got closer to me. She kept a smile on her face as she told me, “The only reason I invited you here tonight is to tell you to never talk to my daughter again after tonight. I know who you are and I don't want my daughter to associate with people like you.”

“She playing nice, Ross?” Zara asked from across the table, somewhat jokingly.

“Of course I am dear. Ross was just telling that he isn't feeling very well and will be leaving shortly. I think the meat may have been a little undercooked on his plate.” Sky lied.

Zara immediately looked to me, and I quickly nodded my head to avoid any trouble with Sky.

“Oh dear, I’ll walk you out.” Zara offered

I put my hand up to decline the offer. “No it's okay. I'll just be on my way here. In fact, Sky, will you put me on the ground again?” I asked, attempting to be genuine.

“Sure. Hang on.” She advised while wrapping her hand around me.

I never enjoyed being lifted into the air, as it sometimes made me queasy. And Sky’s movements were roller coaster like, putting me on the ground as fast as she could. I waved goodbye and rapidly headed for the front door which was already open and walked out. I stood just outside the door, listening in to make sure they resumed dinner. Once they did, I made my way around the house, looking for any entry into the house. I had to get into her office somehow, and this would be my only chance. I continued to round the house when I spotted a small opening that appeared to be a vent. I approached the spot to confirm that it was indeed an air duct.

I undid the latches, releasing the cover from its frame. Taking a glance inside, it seemed spacious enough for me to crawl through. Carefully I crouched down and waddled my way through the vent. As I furthered into the tunnel, I passed an overlook of the bathroom, some storage space, and finally, what I was looking for: a bedroom. I scanned the room for any people and saw no one. I kicked on the vent to bust it open; fortunately the thin screen finally did, allowing me access to the room. I looked down, noting it was at least 15 feet high. My nerves kicked in as I aimed for a landing zone. The pillow would have to do. Without another thought, I lept into the air, free falling down before smashing softly into the pillow. I laid there for a moment to collect myself then sat up. I hurried and hopped down the bed and bolted down the hall when I stumbled across a room with a sight that shocked me.

The two men stared at me in both curiosity and surprise. I stalled to move, unsure what to say. Each had a chain wrapped around his neck which was attached to a wall. They were both sitting down near a bed near each other. I snapped from my gaze and hurried over to them.

“How can I get these off? Why are you two chained up?” I asked them.

“You can't. Sky is the only one with a key. Don't waste your time.” One said, sounding hopeless.

“No, this isn't right. I'll figure a way to get you two out, just--”

“Run, she's coming!” One of them warned, hearing footsteps coming down the stairs.

I sprinted to the nearest hiding spot, which happened to be her closet, and hid in the darkness, peering out. Sky stepped in the room and walked past the two men, paying them no attention. She kicked off her slippers and stood over one of the men.

“This foot is super sore.” She told him.

Assuming he should stand, he began to get to his feet when she push him back to the floor with the sole of her foot. He fell backward followed by her foot which settled on top, grinding him deep into her sole.

“Ahhh, that feels wonderful.”

She continued to roll him underfoot, pleasing herself at his despair. After a couple of minutes she lifted her foot up, revealing the motionless body from underneath. She laughed at the crumpled man while tossing a bottle to the other.

“Clean my rings. I want to get to bed early tonight.”

He crouched to one knee and began rubbing the ointment onto each toe ring, complemented by a quick rub with a clean towel. He then kissed each toe, clearly a routine for him, and then sat back down to help his male counterpart. Meanwhile Sky began getting ready for bed in the bathroom. I would have to wait for her to be deep in her sleep before risking it all for those damn rings. Closing my eyes, I decided to take nap and wait for a more opportune time.

---

When I awoke, it was almost completely dark in the room. As expected, Sky was asleep, her large silhouette wrapped in sheets. I wasted no time in hurrying to the bed, quickly scaling a woven blanket to get to the top. With the lack of visibility, it was difficult to find the edge of the covers so I could sneak under them. I blindly began feeling around when my hand finally slithered across a corner. I flipped it up and tucked my small form into the maze of sheets. I took out my phone and turned on the light; it wasn't a risk now that I was under the covers. I headed towards the foot of the bed, assuming Zara wasn't lying about the keys being her toe rings.

The sea of blankets which were twisted and scrunched made the journey increasingly difficult. I wasn't even sure I was headed in the right direction, and every time she moved, I froze in place. After several minutes of searching, I noticed the temperature rising, but I wasn't able to see much of anything. With my hands out to lead me, I cautiously proceeded into the darkness. It wasn't much later that a scent accompanied the rising heat and my hands brushed a fleshy surface. I quickly pulled away, not wanting to wake the sleeping giant. After regaining my calm, I approached the fleshy surface yet again.

Now that I was aware of my location, I utilized my phone’s flashlight, dimly lighting the small space. Two large bodies of flesh appeared before me, her long soles standing together. Clearly she was sleeping on her back, giving me some easy access to the treasured toe rings. I proceeded end of her toes and gently placing a hand at the end of her second digit. It was soft and extremely warm, the heat emanating from them, creating a rather warm space. Carefully and with patience, I slid my hands in between to her toes and gripped onto the ring. It's cold exterior contrasted the warmth of her toes which surrounded my hands. I slowly slid the ring upwards to the end of her toe, but my hands must have tickled the adjacent digits, causing her to scrunch her toes. The sudden movement caught me by surprise and I was unable to react as my hands were pinched between the forceful digits. I soon realized it was more than a reaction to a tickle as the covers lifted from above my head. Sky was staring down at me with an evil grin across her face.

“Since you like my feet so much, why don't you spend some quality time with them.” She said sarcastically, knowing that wasn't my intent.

Her toes continued to hold my hands captive as she slowly began to lift her foot into the air. I watched helplessly as I was hoisted up until my feet could no long touch the ground. With my arms suspended over my head, Sky began her torture and continued to lift me higher and higher as she laid onto her back with her leg extended up. I struggled to free my hands when Sky decided to unclench her toes, causing me to fall onto the soft mattress. I let out a small groan before Sky’s sole appeared above me. I put both arms up in a hopeless defense against her foot. Her sole buried me into the mattress, the moist skin rubbing against my face,

“We’re gonna have some fun tonight. Aren’t we?”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5858