NATURES "LITTLE" MISHAP by ImDownHere
Summary: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Giantess, Mature (40-49), Feet, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 26648 Read: 181715 Published: January 22 2007 Updated: July 05 2007
Story Notes:
Society has its fun when you are only 3 inches high.

1. Chapter 1: How I Came To Be by ImDownHere

2. Chapter 2: My Doll House by ImDownHere

3. Chapter 3: In Cindy’s Care by ImDownHere

4. Chapter 4: Cindy’s Plan by ImDownHere

5. Chapter 5: SPENDING THE NIGHT AT CINDY’S by ImDownHere

6. Chapter 6: Confused, Used, and Abused by ImDownHere

7. Chapter 7: Working at the Beauty Parlor by ImDownHere

8. Chapter 8: It Only Gets Worse by ImDownHere

9. Chapter 9: The Game by ImDownHere

10. Chapter 10: A Long Sleepless Night by ImDownHere

11. Chapter 11: A Long Sleepless Night (Part two) by ImDownHere

12. Chapter 12: A Birthday I Will Never Forget (Part One) by ImDownHere

13. Chapter 13: A Birthday I Will Never Forget (Part Two) by ImDownHere

14. Chapter 14: A New Perspective by ImDownHere

15. Chapter 15: Sonya's Captive by ImDownHere

16. Chapter 16: What A Surprise by ImDownHere

17. Chapter 17: A Surprise from Hell by ImDownHere

18. Chapter 18: Debbie and her Friends by ImDownHere

19. Chapter 19: The Big Surprise by ImDownHere

20. Chapter 20: Heartbreaking News by ImDownHere

Chapter 1: How I Came To Be by ImDownHere

Hello. My name is Jim. I am nineteen years old, have brown hair and hazel eyes. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I’m only three inches high.

My mother worked as a lab technition for the Government in a top secret research facility. They were working on a formula to stablize plutonium during transit. Somehow, one of the tubes hadn’t been securely closed and mixed with the formula. When the case was opened, it emitted a strange violet colored gas that my mother inhaled. She was only five weeks pregnant with me at the time and when the gas she breathed got into her bloodstream, it somehow effected me in her womb, thus, causing my body to continue forming, but not growing.

After I was born, the Government did everything they could to help. I was their best kept secret for the first five years of my life. That is, until my mother died of cancer. My father always blamed it on the same substance that left me only three inches high. After the funeral, the Government tried to take me away from him, but he wouldn’t have any part of it. He hired an attorney and off to court they went. Overnight, I went from being the Governments best kept secret to having my picture plastered on every television, newspaper, magazine and countless internet sites. There are still many sites that are active about me today.

Court lasted about two weeks. The Government Lawyers (there were six of them) couldn’t keep up with our Lawyer. No wonder the laws are so screwed up with people like them out there writing all the laws. Our Lawyer told the court how much I was loved by my dad and my Aunt Pearl and how they provided me with a safe and loving environment to grow up in. How my Aunt cared for me during the day while my dad was working, sometimes two shifts just to provide for us.

Thinking back on those few weeks in court, watching the Government Lawyers at work was like crossing your eyes and watching the Three Stooges at work. The jury seen that the Government only wanted me to run test on, and that eventually, I would end up in a jar on a shelf somewhere and that when technology was advanced enough, someone would take me out, do an autopsy, and figure out what would’ve reversed the process. My dad cried when we won our case. Other then my mom dying, that was the second and last time I ever saw him cry.

The next two years went by fairly quickly. Dad worked, came home, slept and then went back to work. Weekends were just for me and him. We would go to ball games together. Sometimes, if no one was looking, he’d put me on the brim of his cap where the strap was and I would sit there unaware to the screaming fans around us and watch the game. Life was good.

We once went to get something to eat at a diner after the game and the waitress was flirting up a storm with him. He acted so embarrassed by her comments towards him, but at the same time, he seemed to be eating it all up. He hadn’t been with anyone since my mom and I guess he was feeling like it was time to move on.

He tried explaining to me one night after supper about how he felt and needed to go out and have the company of a woman. He let me know how much he loved my mom, but, she would want him to move on with his life, and, if the roles were reversed, he’d want the same for her as well. At seven years old, I really didn’t understand everything he was saying, but all I knew was that he was going out Friday night with a woman from work named Angela. They dated for several months, she came over for supper twice a week, and she was very attractive. Long blonde hair, green eyes, about 5’7”, and full-figured.

I always felt somewhat “uneasy” around her. The way she would stare at me with those big green eyes. It was like she didn’t know whether to swat me or put me in a cage. She was just one of those type of people you meet and you just don’t trust them. But she never hurt me. She would always smile and ask me if she could pick me up and hold me, or if I needed anything. And she always insisted that I sit close to her so she could feed me. I guess she figured it would score major points with my dad if he thought she was accepting me like a son, but it didn’t work. He came home from work one night and told me he wouldn’t be seeing her anymore. Something about they just not making a connection. I was relieved. Hopefully he will find someone who is more like mom I thought to myself.

Chapter 2: My Doll House by ImDownHere

For my eighth birthday my dad brought home a doll house. He told me I needed something other then a drawer to sleep in. Plus, I could also have some privacy if I wanted. It was great. It was a two-story Colonial looking house. It was white and trimmed in blue, it came with real furniture, made to fit me. Another great feature of it was the fact it had working lights and running water. It even had a tiny hot water heater built into it and a small bottle that the drain emptied into. I actually got to take a shower or a bath without being in a bowl or a sink. I couldn’t believe just how much like my dad’s house this thing was. I even had a balcony off my bedroom and a porch with a swing on it. It even had a fence and fake grass in the front.

Of all the gifts I ever got, the dollhouse had to be the best.

He set up the doll house in the living room. I could watch T.V. from there at a 45 degree angle, but still, I was in my very own house. Aunt Pearl helped me with a lot of my clothes. At times I swore she stayed up all night making clothes for me. There was only one thing I didn’t like about it. The roof lifted off. I tried to get my dad to nail it or glue it shut but he wouldn’t do it. He always said if there was an emergency, he or my Aunt would need to get to me as soon as possible. I saw his point, but, she was constantly pulling the roof off and sometimes, after dad went to work she would take it off and leave it off until it was time for him to be home.

I remember when he first brought his new girlfriend Cindy home. I was fourteen at the time. She had short black hair, brown eyes, fair freckled skin, and had a nice shape. I don’t believe he told her about me because when she saw me she almost fainted. When she had calmed down and saw me again, she fell back onto the couch acting like she had seen a ghost or something. My dad quickly put me back in my dollhouse and rushed to her side. I heard him apologizing, almost pleading with her to forgive him for not telling her about me. That really set me off. Never had I heard him make apologies for me to anyone. It was usually “accept my son or get out“. This was different.

For the next several weeks when she came to the house, she would sit on the sofa and stare at my dollhouse. Sometimes I would go out on the balcony and wave at her just for spite. She would give me a fake smile and turn her head and resume her conversation with my dad and Aunt Pearl.

One morning, Aunt Pearl told me she wasn’t feeling well and that she was going to see the doctor and asked me if I wanted to go or stay. It wasn’t a big deal leaving me alone for a few hours, she always did it. The crowds began getting so big whenever she went somewhere and had me with her that she started leaving me behind so I wouldn’t get injured or possibly stolen from her.

I noticed she had been gone for several hours before I heard the front door open. I felt the tremors of the footfalls on the carpet as they came closer to my dollhouse. I figured Aunt Pearl was letting me know she was home. I walked out the front door and off of the porch and almost fell back. What I saw shocked me. I had never seen a sight like this before. There, before my eyes were a pair of sandaled feet, toes painted a ruby red. I slowly looked up and saw the face of Cindy. She was looking down at me with a look of terror on her face.

I finally broke the silence by speaking. Hard to believe that little ol’ me could scare someone, but, as soon as I spoke, she nearly jumped out of her skin. She composed herself the best she could and told me that my Aunt had a stroke on the bus on the way to the doctors office and that my dad had asked her to sit with me until he came home from the hospital.

Chapter 3: In Cindy’s Care by ImDownHere

I stood there, in a daze of sorts. Taking this all in. I wasn’t looking at anything, just standing there, dumbfounded, totally looking into space when it happened. Cindy flexed her toes. I was quickly brought back to my senses as I jumped back onto the porch.

So, she said. You like looking at women’s feet?

HUH…WH…WHA….WHAT? I responded.

You. You are staring at my feet she said.

No I wasn’t. I was just staring into space. I said defensively.

The space between my toes? she said raising her eyebrow.

I was trying to look up at her as I spoke but my eyes kept drawing themselves back to her feet. They looked soft. Her polish was expertly done. I broke away from my trance once again and looked back up at her. She was smiling down at me now. I finally asked her if I could have something to eat, anything to change the subject.

Sure, she said. How do I do this? I mean, do you follow me to the kitchen or do I carry you or what?

I asked her to lay her hand down palm up and let me climb into it. She did so and in a flash she closed her fingers tight around me and stood to her full height. The rush of her moving so fast almost caused me to pass out, and I almost messed in my pants as well.

Once in the kitchen, she sat me on the table and took out a small plastic bag with some cookie crumbs in it and gave me some. She gave me some juice in a plastic cup that came from a tea party set for dolls.

She sat at the table and watched me for the longest time. Finally, after I couldn’t take being stared at any longer I asked her if she would like some. She responded with a little smile and told me “no” she would wait for my dad to get home and then eat something.

After I finished my “little snack” as she called it, she carried me to the living room and placed me on the coffee table.

Cindy, could you put me back in my house, please?

Why? She said. You’re always in there. It isn’t healthy for you to stay all cooped up inside of that thing all the time. You need to move about elsewhere and get some exercise.

What is she talking about I thought to myself. EXERCISE? Does she know how much exercise I get on a daily basis walking around this room?

Just then, there were two massive thuds. The whole coffee table shook violently. I was knocked down by the force of the shaking. When I stood up I saw a massive foot on each side of me. HEY! I shouted to her.

Yes? She said almost sarcastically.

Why did you do that? You could’ve hurt me.

No, she said leaning in a bit, her eyes narrowing. If I wanted to hurt you, my foot would’ve landed on you.

Good point, I thought to myself. But why would she….HEY!!! What are you doing? I asked as she grabbed me between her thumb and index finger lifting me up.

I just wanted to see something so you’d better hang on Jim.

And with that she stretched out her arm and placed me at the tip of her second toe and I wrapped my arms around it holding on for dear life. She flexed her toes back and forth, sometimes fast and hard, sometimes rubbing them together. She raised her foot off of the table and began going higher and higher until I was dangling from it. I shouted at her to stop. I was losing my grip. But she continued until I could hold on no longer. I was free-falling and all I saw were her toes above getting farther and farther away when suddenly I landed on a soft, black cushion. It was her skirt.

She looked down at me and began laughing. She said I looked so funny with my little arms waving like I was trying to fly or something. I looked up at her, tears streaming down my face, scared shitless, hyperventilating, my whole body felt like it was on shutdown. I could not speak or move. The only thing that did work were my eyes. They shifted from left to right, up and down, I felt so light-headed, so weak-kneed that I eventually fell face first into her skirt and passed out.

I woke up about thirty minutes later still on her skirt. She was looking at me, waiting for my eyes to open. I began sitting up when she reached for me. My body tensed up as I saw her massive hand come towards me. It looked like a building with tentacles as it neared. I tried to escape but all I did was slip and slide on her silk skirt. She grabbed me, slowly she brought me up to her massive face and smiled. I know she stared at me for five minutes before speaking to me and during that time I stared back as intently as I could.

I am glad we have this time alone to talk, she softly whispered, almost cooing.

Uh, could we possibly talk with me on the table, I asked.

We could, but I prefer you like you are, in my hand. She said with a smirk on her face.

And why is that? If you don’t mind me asking.

This way, you don’t try to walk away from me or look in the opposite direction while I’m talking to you. That’s why, Jim.

I’m very uncomfortable like this…in your hand…I mean…you’re squeezing me a bit too tightly.

And think of how much tighter I could squeeze you. Tight enough that your eyes would bulge. Make you stop breathing. And possibly, even tight enough that you’d explode into a gooey mess. Or I could loosen my grip just a bit, like this. See, now you’re much more comfortable, you can breath easily now, right?

Yes ma’am, I answered.

Very good Jim, you do have manners. I never heard you use them before.

That’s because you always sit on the couch with my dad and never pay me any attention.

Oh, I pay you plenty of attention. I look to see where you are, what you are doing, and even to see if you leave your little house and venture out across the carpet. And do you know why I wait for you to leave your house?

N…NO…NO I DON’T!

I had this thought. She said tunefully.

A thought? I asked dumbly.

What it would feel like to have you rubbing my feet for me. And if you’re real good, I’ll even let you paint them as well.

I…I…I don’t know about that. I’d…I mean…I would have to ask my dad first.

She smiled. I mean, it was such a beautiful smile. She opened her hand and told me to sit in her palm, I did so. She began rubbing my back with the tip of her finger. Her fingernail lightly scratching me as she did so. It felt so good. I was so relaxed by this point I would’ve done anything she asked just so she wouldn’t stop. She finally saw the effect it was having on me and then she said in a soft whisper: men always rub a ladies feet for them after a hard days work. It’s all part of life. Women take care of their men, and, in return, they do little things like buy them flowers and candy, give them massages, and kiss them to show their appreciation. Like now, I’m rubbing your back without talking to your dad first, and in return, you could rub my feet, understand?

It was as if her words had hypnotized me. The back rub she had given me felt soooooo wonderful. I mean, I was actually relaxed and aroused at the same time. I liked the feeling. It was an experience I had never had before, and I wanted it again.

OK…I said, I’ll do it. Seems like a fair trade off to me. A back rub for a foot rub. If only I had known how long it would take to rub a size 8 foot. Make that two size 8 feet.

She smiled at me and put me down on the table just as my dad entered the drive. She held her finger to her lips and said it was our little secret and not to tell or else she wouldn’t be able to rub my back anymore. I agreed and never told anyone.

Chapter 4: Cindy’s Plan by ImDownHere

Dad came in and gave us a report on Aunt Pearl. It wasn’t looking good for her. He looked at me and told me he would be staying home from work the next several days until he could figure out a way to get someone to keep an eye on me while he was away. I told him not to worry, I would be fine until he returned. He told me I may be fine for a few hours, but not all day, every day six days a week.

Just then, Cindy intervened: Ralph, if I may, I would be ok watching Jim until Pearl gets better. But Cindy, my dad said looking astonished at her request, I couldn’t impose on you to do that. You have your business and errands to run not to mention your meeting with clients off and on all day. She ran a Bridal Boutique, a very lavish one, she catered to a cliental of very wealthy people across the country, and sometimes around the world. Ralph, he’ll be fine with me, unless…and she made this sad face, pouting and almost crying as she spoke, unless…you….don’t….trust…me….with….him? And with that, the water-works began to flow. Even I believed she was hurt because he didn’t ask her.

Dad reached over and wrapped his arms around her. He was telling her he didn’t know that it meant that much to her. As she was crying, she was saying: but I…I love you both. I would do…anything for…for the two…the two of you. And she got louder with her sobs. She looked at me, then my dad and said: I already think of Jim as my own son. I wanted to jump off of the coffee table and wrap my arms around her and comfort her too. Damn! That woman was convincing.

She told my dad to drop me off of a morning on his way to work at her house and in the evening, she would bring me home. He told her that he needed to talk to me about it first and if she was ok to drive home, he would call her in an hour and let her know. She wiped away her tears, kissed my dad on the cheek and gently picked me up and gave me a kiss and setting me back down, she smiled at us both and left.

We talked about it for a few minutes. I told my dad I liked the idea of Cindy watching me. It’ll be great dad. Did you hear what she said? SHE SAID SHE LOVED US! Not just you dad, but US. MEANING ME TOO! I was happy. Never before had anyone he dated said they loved me. No one besides dad and Aunt Pearl had told me they loved me except for my mom before she died. I was usually treated like an idiot or just ignored all together. Well, son, he smiled. If you want to give it a try I’ll call her and tell her.

Dad?

Yeah, Jim, what is it?

Can I tell her? You know, you dial her number and let me talk to her?

Uh, sure. I’ll put it on speaker phone, it’ll be easier for you to hear and talk that way.

GREAT! I couldn’t wait to tell her. I just hope she knows it’s me talking, I said.

She’ll know it’s you son, trust me. I doubt very seriously that there are any other 3 inch guys calling her house. And we both laughed at his joke.

Rrrrrriiiiingggggggggg….Rrrrrriiiiiinnnnnggggggggg. Hello? Cindy, this is Jim. Hey honey, how are you and your dad holding up? We’re fine, thank you. I just wanted to call you and tell you that if your offer still stands I will see you in the morning. And why wouldn’t my offer still stand, Hmmmmm? I…I mean…um…..I was only asking because I’d love to spend the day with you. Or until Aunt Pearl is better. If it’s still ok. She was laughing at this point. It would be my pleasure to have a gentleman with me at my side every day. Thank you, I said. I knew she knew I was blushing now. I walked away from the speaker so my dad could talk to her. He picked up the phone and walked into the kitchen talking away. He came back about 20 minutes later and told me we were set for tomorrow.

I was too excited to sleep that night. I wondered if I would get another back rub from her. Just thinking about it was beginning to turn me on. I tried thinking of other things. What would we talk about all day? Would she even have time to talk to me? What if she was busy and forgot about me? What if…what if….All of this was swimming around in my head and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I was up bright and early. I saw my dad as he walked through the living room and into the kitchen to start the coffee maker. I walked out and sat on my porch until he came for me. He looked sort of shocked when he saw me up and ready to go. He laughed at me and told me not to be too excited, Cindy was a busy woman and may not have a lot of time for me. I didn’t really care, it was something new, like going to school for the first time or getting a new bike, like I should know how that feels. All I know is that I am excited about this. Strange, but I am. I really feel good about spending the day with her.

On the way over there I told my dad not to get jealous if Cindy pays me more attention then him. He looked at me, trying to suppress his laughter and just said, DEAL!

Once there, he carried me up the walkway and rang the bell. While we waited, he laughed and said maybe he should let me slide under the door and surprise her. I laughed at him and told him we would save that for another time, maybe April Fools day or Halloween. He agreed.

She answered inviting us in, he handed me to her and apologized for having to go, but he had 45 minutes worth of traffic to fight to get to the factory. She kissed him goodbye and we both waved as he drove off.

We spent the biggest of the day at her Boutique. She was mostly talking on the phone with customers and a few of the florist in nearby cities. When I asked why she had to call the flower stores, she told me it was because some of the Brides don’t like plastic and silk flowers in their bouquets, they prefer real ones special made. I learned a lot about her business that day. It didn’t seem like much, I thought at first, just sell wedding gowns and that was it. But, I was wrong. She showed me some pictures of some of her clients. There were movie stars, princesses, politicians daughters, and some very rich people that I had never heard of.

But the one I liked the best was of a Mediterranean Princess whom she had designed a wedding gown for eight years earlier. She had to be the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I stared at that picture for the longest time, wondering what it would be like to be her “Loyal Subject”. AHEM! I heard snatching me back to reality. Yes? I said turning around instantly. You are drooling on my pictures young man, Cindy said with a smile. I’m sorry, I replied. She is just so beautiful, I guess I was mesmerized by her beauty. Don’t get too mesmerized there and get caught by her husband or the Palace guards. Why is that? I asked. They would chop your head off for looking at her that way. I put my hand on my throat and rubbed it. Cindy just laughed at me and put the book back on the display counter.

Well, I’m all done here for the day. Want to get something to eat and head home? Sure, sounds good to me. She dropped me in her purse and away we went. She picked up some Chinese food and we ate it at her house. We sat and talked for the longest time. We were interrupted by the phone ringing. It was my dad. He told her someone called out sick and that he needed to stay and cover their shift. He apologized several times to her for it and thanked her for watching me. He told her if I was too much responsibility he would get someone else to work and he would come right over and get me. Cindy wouldn’t hear of it. She told him to work his shift and to go straight to bed afterwards and in the morning to bring me a change of clothes. He apologized again, thanked her a few more times and hung up.

Well kiddo, looks like it’s just you and me tonight. Your dad’s got to work a double shift again. I’m used to it, I told her. Sometimes I go a couple of days without seeing him. Yes, you might, but usually you have your Aunt Pearl looking out for you. What would you have done if he had left you home alone today? I hadn’t even considered that happening I said. See, that’s why you have me now. And Cindy smiled and lightly poked me in the belly. I laughed when she did this. It was gentle, but it also tickled. She was really a fun person to be around. I would find out soon enough just how much fun she wanted with me.

Chapter 5: SPENDING THE NIGHT AT CINDY’S by ImDownHere

Cindy excused herself from the sofa and told me she needed to get out of her heels. I nodded and she kissed the tip of her finger and touched it to my head and told me she would be right back. She returned a few minutes later wearing a pair of solid white bedroom slippers with the peek-a-boo hole in the toe. I remembered my mom having a pair similar to hers but hers were baby blue with a pink rose design on them. Funny how a memory can come back to you from out of nowhere.

She sat down and crossed her legs. The slipper was dangling off her toes. I found it so erotic. Why, I don’t know, but it was. She told me she wanted to look at her magazine while I watched TV for a while before calling it a night. I turned to watch TV but kept looking out of the corner of my eye at her slipper just dangling there. I subconsciously turned and watched her slipper. I was mesmerized by it. She would flex her toes and it would leave a gap between it and the bottom of her foot. She would scrunch her toes and it would go flush against it. Sometimes she would wiggle her toes just a bit and it would make a brushing sound against her tan nylon cladded foot. I imagined myself between her foot and slipper and her rubbing me against her foot like that. I wondered how it would feel.

I don’t know why I did it, but for some reason I looked up at her. She was sitting there, magazine in her lap, hands folded on top of it and watching me. “Like what you see” she said. I was so embarrassed I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to stare…I mean…I wasn’t…I… oh crap, I thought. Now she’s going to think I’m some kind of foot pervert or something.

It’s ok sweetie. Nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of men have foot fetishes. She smiled the entire time and she was talking to me in a soft, gentle voice. Here, let me show you, ok? I hesitated at first, I didn’t know what she was going to do. She placed her hand on the table palm up and asked me to climb in. I did as I was asked and never spoke a word. She carried me to her computer and after booting it up she typed in “FOOT FETISH” in the search engine and BAM!!! There were thousands of web sites for it. She clicked on a few of them and showed me. See. I told you it was ok. It’s not something you go around telling everyone about. It’s usually something you either keep to yourself, tell your girlfriend or wife about, or talk to someone on the web who has the same interest. She showed me some of the pictures of the womens feet on there.

Then, I think she did it for meanness, she went to several giantess sites on the web.

One of the sites were showing little men, some even smaller then me in womens shoes, being stepped on, swallowed, used as dildo’s, and between womens breasts and even one site where it showed in slow motion the womans foot coming down on a 5 inch man and squishing him into a bloody glob. Another site was a lot of stories that were written about men being shrunk and at the mercy of a woman. She talked as I took all this in. Finally, I heard her say: see, there are a lot of people who would love to be your size. I see that, I said in a half-assed daze. But they are all being stepped on and killed, I don’t understand it? It’s ok, she said. Some people just have different tastes. But you don’t want to be stepped on, or do you? She asked, raising her eyebrow. My heart was racing now. No ma’am. I blurted out. I want to live. I’m glad to hear that. I wouldn’t know how to act if I stepped on you. I’d probably cry myself into the looney-bin. And then she kissed me. She turned off her computer and picked me up and we both went back to the sofa where she sat, crossed her legs and this time, she pushed me inside of her slipper just under her instep and scrunched her toes holding me there between her foot and slipper. I could feel the heat from her foot, the smell wasn’t too bad, she still smelt of leather and sweat, but it was dry, like it had time to air-out.

She began playing with me down there, quickly flexing and scrunching her toes. I would slip a little and she would laugh and tell me it tickled. It wasn’t too bad. Well, not at first, but then she began a new game with me. She took me out and put me on the sofa near the end. She placed her foot over me and would slowly mash me into the cushion and then lift her foot. She did this for almost an hour using each foot on me. It didn’t hurt, matter of fact, I liked it. It was fun for me too. I was exploring a side of myself I never knew existed. Then she tried something different. She caught me under her toes and began squeezing me, softly, and she was moaning while doing so. I was then transferred to the other foot and she did the same. Still she was moaning. She squeezed the breath out of me, actually hurting me when I felt her jerking. She was acting like she was having a spasm of sorts. I heard her say Mmmmmmmmmmm as she released me.

I looked up from between her feet and saw her hand coming out of her panties. It was wet when it came out. And in a few seconds I could smell something I never smelt before. She looked down and saw me looking up at her and she smiled saying: sorry, squirt. I couldn’t resist. You felt so wonderful down there.

I didn’t know exactly what she did, but I could see by the look on her face, she really enjoyed it. She leaned forward to pick me up with the hand that was in her panties. I could smell her musky odor and it was still damp. She looked at me intently, and not saying a word, she gently took my clothes off and she pulled open her panties and slid me inside of her. She held onto my feet and she pushed me in and out of her until I was hit with her juices flowing like a river. Her muscles tightened and released me like I was having one great big hug after another. After that she slowly drug my body out of her and between her lips and across her clit where she began moaning again. Up and down I went. Over and over. She let me go as she screamed. Her body convulsing. I slid through her wet, matted bush and went under her massive ass cheeks. After she calmed down, she pulled me out. She smiled a very satisfying smile at me as she got up, turned out the lights and went to her bedroom.

When on her bed, she asked me if I had an orgasm. A WHAT? I replied. An orgasm, she laughed. No, what is that, I asked. With that, she began licking my already hardened member until my knees buckled and I shook all over. She tasted my little gift and grinned at me saying, that my dear, is an orgasm.

With that, she placed me in her lingerie drawer, blew me a kiss and told me goodnight. I lay there thinking to myself. Did she just raped me? Or was I willing? Or what happened? I don’t know what it was, but I figured it would be best if I kept it to myself.

Chapter 6: Confused, Used, and Abused by ImDownHere

That morning I awoke early. I lay there amongst her lingerie replaying last night over and over again in my head. I had this silly grin on my face and I still could smell her scent all over me. I was getting aroused all over again. I wish she would wake up, hold me in her soft, warm hands and lick me into another frenzy. I wondered if it felt that way “EVERY TIME” or if it is only a “ONE TIME DEAL”. I had to know. I was going crazy here. My hormones had been awakened by this beautiful giantess. Thoughts of her were dancing around in my mind. I reached down and began to rub myself. It felt so good I continued until I felt my whole body convulsing at my orgasm. When I finished, I opened my eyes and there stood Cindy watching me.

“HAVING FUN IN THERE”? she said sarcastically.

“I…um…I was just…

But she cut my sentence off rather abruptly saying; “I can see what you were doing. What are you, a little pervert or something”?

Her words chilled me to the bone. She was nothing like she was last night. I asked her what was wrong and she looked at me like she could kill me. She said nothing. She went to the bathroom and showered and then she came back and picked me up and set me in the sink and began running water in it and told me to bathe.

She stayed gone about ten minutes before returning. She took me out, rather roughly, dried me off with a washcloth and took me to the kitchen and set me on the counter still wrapped up in the washcloth. All this time she said nothing. I never heard her speak until the doorbell rang.

“That’s your father, I’ll be right back” was all she said and left the room.

She let my dad in and I heard her talking to him, just chit-chat, then she began to whisper. I couldn’t make any of it out. Just then, I heard my dad say: “HE WHAT? HE SAID WHAT?” I could hear her crying, begging him to take it easy with me. I was dumbfounded. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON”? I thought to myself as my dad stormed into the kitchen.

He pointed his finger at me and said; “YOU! YOU! I DID NOT RAISE YOU TO BE A PERVERT NOR DID I RAISE YOU TO DISRESPECT ANYONE! DO YOU HEAR ME?”

I was at a loss for words. How do you defend yourself when you don’t know what’s going on. “But dad” was all I could get out before he began lecturing me. “Cindy was nice enough to invite you into her home, to care for you, to feed you and put a roof over your head and this is the thanks she gets?” He was angry. He had never raised his voice to me before. I was scared more then I can ever remember. “But dad”… “Don’t you but dad me”! He said. “Cindy will be here in a minute if she can stop crying and you WILL apologize to her, do you UNDERSTAND ME!”

“Apologize? What did I do, dad?”

He gave me a stern look and said; after she hung up with me last night she told me you sat on the couch looking at her feet and masterbated in front of her. Then, this morning, you crawl under the door and watch her take a shower.

I didn’t do those things dad, I swear. She’s lying.

“That’s enough son” It’s one thing to disrespect someone, it’s another thing to accuse them of lying once you’re caught.

His eyes were red with rage. He stayed on the other side of the table the whole time he talked to me. I guess he was scared of what he would do to me if he ever got near the countertop where I was at. Cindy, however, stayed just outside the door listening, with an evil smirk on her face until she heard my dad speak again. Then she sat back down on the sofa and began with the water-works again.

Now son, I’m going to the living room to get Cindy and you’d better hope for your sake that she accepts your apology, because if she doesn’t, you will be spending all your days at home in your dollhouse. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!

“Y…Y….YES SIR!” I was able to say.

He went into the other room and he and Cindy came in. She was still sniffling, acting like she was a victim of some horrible crime. The walked up towards me, his arm around her shoulders, holding her tight against him, almost as if he was helping her to walk.

“O.K. SON, DON’T YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO CINDY?”

I stood up, keeping the washcloth around me, taking several steps forward I looked her in the eye and I apologized to her for any disrespect and everything else I had done. I was very sincere with my apology. The only thing I could think of that made her upset was when I masterbated on her lingerie.

My dad looked at her and asked her if that was good enough or if I needed to do it again.

She smiled at my dad, then at me and said that she believed me.

My dad looked at me again and told me I was grounded for the next month. “GROUNDED?” I thought. I don’t go anywhere or do anything to be grounded from.

Cindy spoke up in my defense. “Ralph. Don’t be too hard on him. I’m sure it was just his way of dealing with being in a strange place and all. Plus, with Pearl still in the hospital he’s just acting out.”

My dad cut his eyes at me and said: “if he acts out again, you have my permission to punish him.” Then he looked at Cindy, smiled, kissed her and told her he would be there right after work.

Once he left, it was on with. I asked her why she told him that story. She just smiled saying: “now, I have him right where I want him. And you as well.”

“But you lied, Cindy”. I said.

“WHAT? IS THAT BACKTALK I HEAR FROM YOU?” She said mockingly. And with that, I was snatched up from the counter and taken to her bedroom and put on the floor at her black nylon stockinged feet. She stood to her full height looking down at me. I began backing up slowly trying to see her face. Once I could see her evil smile, she said: “your dad said if you misbehaved I could punish you. Now, for back talking me, what should I do?” And with that, she moved directly in front of me again. I began backing up trying to see what she was doing. Every time I would get about the length of her foot away from her, she would step directly on each side of me again, lightly brushing me with her big toe.

I figured she was just having some fun with me at my expense so I played along. I knew once I got to the wall it would be over with because there would be no where else to go. Had I been paying attention, I would’ve noticed she had me changing directions almost every time I backed up but I was too busy trying to see her face, trying to read into what she was doing.

I went to take a step back and tripped on a small step. I didn’t think too much of it at the time, I figured I was close to the wall and that was just a slight hump in the carpet. Boy, was I wrong. I scooted backwards several inches, never looking back. Every time I scooted, she pushed her foot forward, raising her toes up and then trying to grab at my legs with them. I scooted back again and noticed a slight change in the light, it was a shade darker then where I had just been. It hit me, a shadow. She’s going to back me under her dresser and then it will be over with.

I figured I would get it over with fast. I scooted as fast as I could until I saw a roof over my head. I looked up, saw the dome shape to it and just as I was going to crawl out, her toes came in, slowly pushing me back. Back I went, until she finally stopped and rested her nylon covered toes on me and began to speak. “Jim, you are such a little gentleman showing me where I left my slipper”. With that, she slowly lifted her foot and began shaking it side to side. I was assaulted in there. She would shake her foot for about 15-30 seconds then slowly put it down squeezing the breath out of me. This continued for over 15 minutes, that I know of, because I finally passed out.

When I came to, I was on her sofa between her feet, Cindy staring down at me so lovingly with a glass of wine in her hand. “Glad to see you are awake, squirt”

“Wh…Wha…what happened?” I asked, rubbing my head.

“I’m sorry” Cindy stated, still smiling. “When I put you down on the floor, you tried to look up at me and you fell backwards and knocked yourself out.”

There was no way I dreamed what happened just then. If I had been knocked out, I wouldn’t be as sore as I am. She’s crazy to think I’ll believe that story. I tried to stand but as soon as I did her right foot came down over me, mashing me between the sofa cushion and the ball of her foot. She would take turns switching feet, rolling me back and forth, putting me under her toes, and then, finally, she had me between her feet again and rubbed me unconscious between her arches.

When I awoke this time, I was in my dollhouse on my bed. I heard the TV going and peeped out to see my dad and Cindy snuggled up on the couch together. I shook my head, let out a deep *sigh* and laid back down and made the best of my night alone. I knew Cindy would torture me again tomorrow.

Chapter 7: Working at the Beauty Parlor by ImDownHere

After I was dropped off at Cindys house that morning she set me on the coffee table and that’s where I stayed for the next two hours until she came back into the room, picked me up, dropped me in her purse and left. We drove for 15 minutes before she stopped the car and turned off the engine. She roughly picked up her purse, swung it over her shoulder and I bounced around in there with with every step her 6 inch high heels made as the crashed on the sidewalk. She stopped briefly, I heard a bell, like a “ding-dong” sound and then she closed the door behind her.

I could hear her talking and other womens voices as well. She opened her purse, took me out and held me so gently in her hand. She smiled down at me and said; “Jim, I would like you to meet my best friend Roxanne, she owns this nice establishment.”

Turning to see who Roxanne was, I almost fell out of Cindys hand when I saw her. She was almost as beautiful as the Mediterranean Princess I had seen in the picture at Cindys boutique. She was 5’8”, maybe 130 pounds, almond shaped forest green eyes and auburn hair that was braided and went to her waist. Her nails were painted a brick red color with little bits of glitter in the polish. Her lipstick on her big, pouty lips matched her nails. The way Roxanne was looking and smiling at me, I thought I was looking at an angel.

“AHEM” Cindy said.

I looked back at her and she motioned for me to greet Roxanne. I slowly stood up in Cindys hand, my knees shaking, my chest beating wildly. I had thought Cindy was a goddess when I first met her, but this woman, her beauty, how could any man, or person even think to speak to her without her permission. Finally, after I was able to get the lump out of my throat, I said; “Ms. Roxanne, it is a real pleasure to meet you” and with that I extended my hand. She slowly extended her index finger to me and we shook. She smiled at me and told me “it was a real pleasure to meet me as well.” She looked up at Cindy saying “you didn’t tell me he was a gentleman?”

Cindy smiled and told her “I was very well behaved, not to have had much interaction with other people.” Then she looked at me and told me all of that was about to change. I just looked at the two women curiously as they began giggling. By then, several other women had gathered around and was staring at me and whispering amongst themselves.

Roxanne held her hand out, palm up and Cindy put me in her hand. It was so soft and warm and smelled like coconut. I guess it came from the shampoo and conditioner she uses there. Roxanne cupped her hand and placed her other hand over it so she wouldn’t drop me. She walked to the other end of the shop before placing me down on the counter. She leaned down and winked at me before telling me to “stay put” and she would “be right back.”

Cindy walked over, kicked her heels off and sat down. She smiled at me and told me we were about to have some “REAL FUN.” I just looked at her, wondering what she meant. It wasn’t too long before I found out. Roxanne returned with a bottle of HOT PINK nail polish and handed it to Cindy. Cindy shook it, opened it and placed me between her feet and told me to “get started” as she handed me the brush. The brush was not only heavy, but it was almost as big as I am. I painted her toes several times before she was finally satisfied. I would get through and she would take it all off and have me do it again. After the third try, I have to say, it did look almost “flawless”. must have looked that way to her too because she was happy with the job I did.

She walked around barefooted showing off her new paint-job. She even asked the women waiting to have their hair done if they wanted me to paint their toe nails as well. A very heavy woman in her 50’s stood up and said she would like hers done. This woman was shaped like a barrel, I mean she was as round as she was tall. She took off her sneakers and the odor of her not wearing any socks almost made me throw up. Cindy cringed her nose as well. She looked down at me with a hint of pity and she picked me up and whispered to me; “paint her stinky feet and I will make it up to you later, honey.” She set me down and I painted as fast as I could. I would turn my head and take a deep breath between strokes. As soon as I finished, I turned around to walk away and then it happened. She planted her stinking foot on top of me trapping me between her putred smell and the cold tile floor.

This gargantuan woman smiled down at me and told me to “kiss her pretty-feet.” I almost gagged. She kept insisting. Mashing her big toe in my face making kissing sounds. After she had done this for 5 minutes Cindy finally told her “that was enough” and to “let me up.” All the women were laughing at my predicament, all except Roxanne who was watching, I could see the hurt in her eyes. Finally, Roxanne walked over and grabbed the womans leg and lifting it up, pulled me out from under it and took me to her station and set me down.

She looked at the other women in her shop, and, after a long silence and stares she spoke: “I can’t believe you would treat him this way. He is a child, a teenager. Would you do to, or want someone to treat your children like that if they were Jim’s size?”

A few of the women snickered at her remark. Roxanne was so mad she told everyone to “get the hell out.” She looked straight at Cindy and told her to sit. Once the women left, she locked the door and stomped over to where Cindy was sitting. She began shaking her finger at Cindy as she spoke, getting louder and louder with every word. “Cindy, I can not believe you would subject him to that kind of torture, abuse, whatever else you want to call it.”

“What torture?” “What abuse?“ Cindy said.

“Letting Carolyn hold him on the floor like she was doing. MY GOD, CINDY! SHE COULD’VE SQUISHED HIM!” Roxanne looked over at me sympathetically and smiled. She turned back towards Cindy and let her hold it again. “It’s one thing for you to make him paint your nails or massage your feet, you’re practically his step-mother.” She began shaking her finger in Cindy’s face again saying: “it’s another thing to PIMP HIM OUT for your own enjoyment.” “NOW, I would like to know what he has done to you to deserve to be treated like this?”

Cindy looked at Roxanne, then at me, then she just looked back and forth like she was cornered looking a place to run. Finally, almost sobbing, she spoke: “he…he hasn’t done anything but be a perfect gentleman.” She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I actually thought she had seen the error of her ways. She even apologized to me and then to Roxanne for her behavior.

The two women hugged and then Roxanne picked me up and gave me a kiss telling me to stay sweet before handing me over to Cindy. Cindy smothered me with kisses still apologizing for everything. She hugged Roxanne once more before telling her we had to go. Roxanne let us out and when we got back in the car Cindy looked down at me, smiled, and said: “WHO THE HELL DOES THAT STUPID BITCH THINK SHE IS TALKING TO ME THAT WAY?” I cringed at her tone of voice. “LIKE SHE HAS ANY SAY-SO OVER YOU.” And with that, she dumped me inside of her purse and we went to her place where I spent the rest of the afternoon under her feet being pressed into the sofa.

 

Chapter 8: It Only Gets Worse by ImDownHere

The next day I told my dad I was sick and just wanted to stay home in bed. He tried to get me to go to Cindy’s but I was able to convince him I would be ok. I just wanted to sleep and not be lugged around all day. He told me he would have Cindy check in with me later in the day to see how I was doing and with that, he called her and told her I was sick and would be staying home that day and asked her if she would check-in on me.

The morning went by fast. It was like a holiday for me. I wasn’t being bounced around inside of a purse or used as someones foot massager. Oh how all of that was about to change. I heard a key turn the lock and looked out my window as she walked in. She looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a yellow dress that went just past her knees, her make-up was flawless and flat strappy sandals to match her dress. She walked straight to my dollhouse and called for me.

Slowly I walked out the door, trying my best to act sick, holding my head, acting all groggy. I stood on my porch and looked up at her and mumbled “good morning”.

She looked at me smiling and said: “it isn’t morning anymore squirt, it’s 2 in the afternoon”.

“It is?” I asked with a scratchy voice.

“Yep. And I need you to come with me” she said cheerfully as she reached down and picked me up. She held me there for a few seconds looking and smiling at me as I sat in her palm. She said she wanted me to meet some friends of hers and that it would only take about an hour and then she would bring me back home.

“Oh, ok” I said. What else could I do. It wasn’t like I could say no and she would leave it at that. Not her. She wanted something, and she wanted it yesterday.

She held me very carefully, not to tight, not to loose. She even held me in the car driving to her friends house. She rubbed my back with her thumb all the way there. I felt so at peace. She parked her car and set me on her lap and grabbed her cell phone. She dialed some numbers and then she started speaking. “Hey baby, it’s me.” pause “No, everythings fine, he‘s here with me now.” pause “I checked on him and he said he felt better and asked to spend the rest of the day with me, I just wanted to let you know” pause “Alright, I’ll see you then, love you” pause “Byeee” She closed her phone, put it inside of her purse and we went inside the house.

She called to her friends and I heard giggling, and then a womans voice call out: “we’re on the patio”. She walked straight there and sat down. She slowly opened her fingers and gently placed me on the table in front of her and the two other women.

“Now Jim”, she said. “These are my friends, Amber and Stacy”

I turned to face them. Amber was very skinny, long straight brown hair, brown eyes, freckles, small breast, maybe 5’5”.

Stacy, on the other hand, was a total knock-out. She was at least 6 foot tall, shoulder length platinum blonde hair, huge breast (at least a 40DD if not bigger), powder-blue eyes and the most luscious lips I have ever seen. I could only stare in awe at this beautiful goddess. Just then, I felt a slight stinging flick across my ass. Cindy had thumped me slightly (to her it was slightly, to me it burned like hell). “Jim, where are your manners?” she asked raising her eyebrow at me looking very serious.

“Hello ladies, nice to meet you”, I finally blurted out, still staring at Stacy. The two women giggled a bit and told me hello. I noticed the two of them were drinking margaritas and were slightly feeling tipsy. I knew if we stayed very long this wouldn’t turn out very good for me. If I only knew how right I was.

After an hour of drinking all three of them were getting louder and louder and slurring their words. That’s when it happened. Cindy’s cell phone rang. Everyone hushed as she answered it. She talked like she hadn’t drank a thing and smiled at me and hung up the phone. She looked at me and burst out laughing which sent the other two women into a laughing fit as well. Finally, Cindy caught her breath and told me “your dad has to work tonight so I guess you’re stuck with us for the evening”.

All the women commenced laughing again. Spilling their drinks as they swayed side to side. I was stuck on this table and no way to get down. “Hey girls” Cindy said. “Want to play a game? It’ll be fun?” The both agreed and Cindy told us the game. “We are going to play hide-n-seek”, and she laughed. “whoever finds Jim gets him for 5 minutes”. “What?” I said, but it fell on deaf ears, they were all too busy laughing to hear me.

I was set on the floor in the next room and the game began.

Chapter 9: The Game by ImDownHere

Cindy set me on the floor and told me when they turned around and began counting to 25 I’d better hide. I just stood there looking up at her. I didn’t want to hide, I didn’t want to play their drunken game, I just wanted to go home. Cindy slid her foot out of her sandal and nudged me with her big toe “get a-moving, squirt” she slurred. Amber and Stacy were still giggling and talking about what they were going to do with me when they found me.

They turned around and I tried my best to run across the carpet, staying close to the baseboard. I finally made my way behind a bookcase by the time they giggled out 25. I climbed on the bottom shelf and ducked behind a figurine as they began looking for me. Amber stopped in front of the bookcase and got on all fours and began looking on the shelf for me. I was able to stay hidden and make my way to the back when she began moving things around to see better. As she slid the figurine over I slowly followed it, staying hidden. She finally gave up and began searching elsewhere.

I peered around the figurine and watched as they were searching and laughing calling out to me. It was kind of funny in a sense, watching three grown women, drunk, and crawling around looking for me. Maybe this game wouldn’t be too bad I thought to myself. Plus, what could they possibly do to me in 5 minutes?

Stacy was standing in the middle of the room looking around when she turned towards the bookcase. Slowly she walked to it, to me, and reached in and began feeling around until she had me pinned under her fingers. She turned around and all excited, she was screaming “I got him, I got him”. She picked me up, cupping her hands around me smiling like she had won the lottery or something. She walked over to Cindy and asked “what couldn’t she do with me”?

Cindy told her anything she wanted as long as she didn’t break any bones or squish me to death.

She looked down at me with those beautiful powder blue eyes and smiling, she said: “in you go, time me someone” and with that, I was literally dropped into her massive cleavage. She walked over to the mirror and admired herself and kept bouncing a bit causing me to go deeper and deeper inside of her cleavage until I found myself looking up at the bottom of one of her massive breast. I tried to move but every time I did she would giggle sending me tumbling around.

When her time was up I was put back on the floor and told to hide again. The next time, Cindy found me. She looked at me laughing saying: “now what can I do that I haven’t already done”? And with that, she placed me under her toes and began flexing them. For the next 5 minutes I was mashed, rolled, and squeezed by her.

Cindy and Stacy found me the next six games and it was pretty much the same thing every time. I was either assaulted by their feet or dropped in their bras.

The last game we played, I hid just against the wall and when Amber came out, I jumped up and down waving my arms and calling her name. She looked down at me and smiled saying “AHA”. She picked me up and looked very unsure of herself when she was trying to decide what to have me do.

Finally, I spoke up and asked her: “would you like a foot rub”? She smiled and told me that would be wonderful. She took her shoes off and plopped down on the couch and putting me on the coffee table she slammed her feet up there and told me: “get to rubbing before you get stepped on”! AMBER! Cindy said. Amber looked at her and said: “look, he knows I’m joking, look how long it took me to find him”.

I rubbed her feet for the 5 minutes and then some. She was enjoying it, flexing her toes, wrinkling her sole. I think I was down there for almost twenty minutes when Cindy finally said that was long enough. Cindy picked me up and held me in her hand while Amber and Stacy went to refill their drinks. She looked at me and told me how nice it was of me to let Amber find me like that. I told her that since it was her friends I would extra nice to them. And with that, she held me up and kissed me, thanking me for being so nice and understanding.

Chapter 10: A Long Sleepless Night by ImDownHere

The women drank well into the night. They took turns holding me either in their palms or in their cleavage. Around 10:30 Cindy called my dad at work and told him that since he would be late getting in to just let me stay with her for the night and she would cook supper for us tomorrow night when he got off work. He agreed since he was so tired.

“Well, squirt” Cindy said grinning, “looks like you’re stuck with us women for the night”.

I smiled at her and said: “and what better company could I ask for?”

Cindy kissed the end of her index finger and touched it to my head making a kissing sound as she did so.

The three women continued talking, laughing and drinking. Stacy began digging in her purse and pulled out a bottle of red nail polish. She reached over and picked me up from the coffee table, set me on the floor in front of her feet and opening the nail polish she placed it between her big toes and told me to get to work. I looked over at Cindy and she giggled and told me “it would be my good deed for the day.”

I picked up the brush and began painting each toe on her left foot. Then I proceeded painting the right one. When I finished, I looked at my work and it wasn’t bad at all. I tapped her foot trying to get her attention but she was too involved with talking and laughing to notice. I backed away and tried shouting her name but she still didn’t notice me. I went to make my way over to Cindy who was sitting in a chair on the far side of the sofa. I had to walk under Ambers legs that were stretched out under the coffee table. As I was walking she moved her legs back. The last thing I remembered seeing was her heel sliding towards me. I tried to brace myself for impact but as her foot came closer her heel raised up sliding out of her shoe. The back of her white leather thong sandal crashed into my shins knocking me onto it.

When I opened my eyes, I felt the cold leather below me and as I rolled over, I saw the bottom of her instep down to her heel slightly above me. Her foot was barely moving up and down, hovering over me, almost daring me to try to move but I knew if I didn’t act fast, it would only take a second to crush me underneath it. As I went to roll out over the side, her shoe slapped the bottom of her foot as she raised it up and crossed her legs. She pressed me against her foot several times before realizing something was in her shoe.

She looked down, seeing my predicament, she burst out laughing and told Cindy and Stacy to look at her foot. Both women looked down and began laughing at me along with Amber. Amber finally took me out after squeezing me senseless under her foot for fifteen minutes. She held me in her hand and looked at Cindy saying: “if you had told me he had a foot-fetish, I could’ve had him under there sooner.” The women laughed.

I tried explaining what had happened but they were having too much fun laughing at me and talking in “baby-talk” saying “I had a foot-fetish”. Nothing I said seemed to matter to them. They were all drunk, happy, and having a good time at my expense.

After they seemed to calm down a bit and the alcohol began wearing off, Stacy said her goodnights and thanked me for painting her nails. After she left, Cindy helped Amber clean up a bit and told her she was going home as well.

Amber asked Cindy if it would be ok if I stayed the night with her. She pleaded with Cindy for over 20 minutes giving her every reason in the world why I should be left in her care. Even the fact that my dad was working late and that she could stop by and get me on her way to work in the morning.

Cindy finally told her ok. She told her to be very careful and not to hurt me in any way or else she would have to deal with her personally.

“WHAT?” I blurted out.

“You’ll be fine, squirt.” she said as she kissed me goodnight and handed me over to Amber. We watched her get into her car and drive away. Amber shut and locked the door, set me on the table and told me to get ready for a night of fun.

Chapter 11: A Long Sleepless Night (Part two) by ImDownHere

Amber went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine and came back to the den where she left me. Taking a sip, she looked at me and asked: “would you paint my nails like you did for Stacy earlier”?

I looked at her kind of strange at first and answered, “do I have a choice”?

“Sure you do, why would you even ask”? she said.

“I’m not used to having an opinion when it comes to what someone says for me to do” I replied.

“Well, with me, you have a choice” and she smiled at me very warmly, letting me know it was ok.

I thought about it for a minute and told her I would.

“Great” she said as she pulled out a make-up case from beside the chair. Opening it, from what I could see there were at least 25 different colors of nail polish in there. “Hmmmm” she said as she dug around inside the case. Finally, after looking for five minutes she asked me: “any preference”?

I looked at her, almost amazed that she wanted my opinion and finally said: “how about the plum color, you know, to match your luscious lips”. After I said that, I realized what I had said and it really surprised her almost as much as it did me for saying it. I couldn’t believe it, she was actually blushing. When she saw me looking at her flushed-face, she quickly grabbed her glass of wine and sucked it down.

She went and got a refill on her wine and after recomposing herself, she came back in the den and shook up the bottle of polish and opened it and just like Stacy did, she set it between her big toes and then placed me down there and I began painting them for her.

I took my time, and she would talk a little bit and then moan softly as I applied polish with each stroke. When I finished, she set me back on the table, closed the bottle of polish and put it back with the rest and put the case away.

She stared down at her freshly painted toes and wiggled them a few times before turning her attention back to me. She smiled and told me I had done a great job on them and when they were dry she wanted me to help her with something.

Amber sat there reading a magazine while she waited on her polish to dry. She would look at me and smile then turn back to her reading. I finally broke the silence by asking her if I could go to sleep, it was almost 3 am.

“Sleep?” she said. “But the night is still young, plus, I want to have some fun with you first before you have to leave.” Next thing I knew she was holding me in the palm of her hand smiling at me.

“You know what Cindy told me?” she asked.

“I am almost scared to ask what?” I replied.

“She told me that you like it when she plays with you with her feet.”

“She told you wrong.” I said. “Besides, her idea of fun usually has me waking up wondering where I am the next day.”

Amber pouted a bit, I could tell she was faking by the way she went to giggling afterwards. “I know what I’ll do” she said all hyper-acting. And with that she set me down on the coffee table once again and ran from the room.

When she returned a few minutes later she had something behind her back, trying to make sure I didn’t see it. Once she sat down, she pulled her hand from behind her back and revealed a pair of suntan colored knee-hi nylons.

“What are those for?” I asked already knowing the answer.

“We’re going to play a game” she giggled and with that she placed me on top of her right foot with my head and shoulders resting between her big and second toe and slowly she pulled the nylon over me. It felt a little rough at first but once she had it pulled up all the way she put the other one on her left foot.

She looked down at me and smiled telling me just how cute I looked down there before she placed her left foot on the coffee table and crossed her ankles. She watched me in my nylon prison a few minutes occasionally flexing and wiggling her toes. She kept smiling at me, puckering her lips and making kissing noises. Slowly she uncrossed her ankles and took her left foot and slowly began rubbing me with the ball of her foot, then with her toes, finally, she was rubbing me with her foot from heel to toe.

She began moaning, pressing me between her feet. I looked up and noticed her rubbing her breast with one hand and the other inside of her panties. She did this for over 15 minutes before letting out a squeal and almost squishing me as she shook violently during her orgasm.

When it was over, she looked down at me and apologized telling me how much of a turn-on it was having me trapped like that. She stood up with me still in her nylon and told me not to move around that she would hate for me to slip and end up under her foot.

“She would hate it”? I thought to myself. “What about me?”

And with that she began walking to the bathroom. She took her panties off and I could smell her scent on them beside me on the floor and she began running a bath. She carefully took off her nylons and placed me on the side of the tub as she stepped in. She washed herself in a very seductive manner. I was trying to hide my erection from her as she ever so slowly began washing her breast.

She saw me staring and giggled as she lifted me up and placed me between her cleavage. She dunked the washcloth under the water and brought it up under her neck and squeezed it, letting it wash over me. With the soap and water, it became very slippery and I went down her cleavage like a water-slide landing with a splash between her thighs.

“You are just too funny” she said laughing at me down there treading water. “Here, let me help”. And with that, she slowly began to lay down in the tub until I was able to climb on top of her belly. She kept stretching out making it harder and harder for me to stay out of the water. Finally, she only had her knees, breast and head out of the water. “Swim over here and climb up” she said.

I swam and grabbed her left nipple and pulled myself up on her. I sat there looking at my situation a few minutes before looking up at her. She was beautiful the way the light hit the water glistening off her face. But even dry she was beautiful.

She finally smiled at me and picked me up and began licking my hardened member. It didn’t take long and I was having an orgasm of my own. It felt so wonderful the way her hot breath washed over me as the tip of her tongue slowly massaged my hard-on. I shook violently in her hand before finally collapsing, gasping for air. She still had her tongue out and I saw my tiny deposit on the tip of her tongue. Like lightning, it was in her mouth again and she swallowed.

She cleaned me up and dried me off sticking me in her cleavage as we went to her room. She found a black, very low cut, sleeveless, see thru gown that went just middle ways to her thighs and put it on. “OK fella, it’s time for some sleep. It is almost 5am.”

She pulled me out of her cleavage and set me on the pillow beside of her and we said our goodnights and she turned out the lights. I was so exhausted. Even her heavy breathing wasn’t bothering me. She kissed her fingertip and placed it on me and made a kissing sound and in a matter of seconds, we were both sound asleep.

Chapter 12: A Birthday I Will Never Forget (Part One) by ImDownHere

That morning Cindy was there bright and early. She examined me very closely while talking to Amber and seeing I wasn’t hurt or had any marks on me she was content. We told Amber bye as we left heading to the bridal boutique.

Cindy placed me in the cup holder as we drove along. She asked me countless questions of what happened that night. All I could tell her was “you know, usual stuff.”

“And what do you consider usual stuff?” she said her tone getting stern.

“I painted her nails for her, took a bath, and then went to sleep” I said in my most convincing voice.

Cindy looked down at me like she already knew what else had happened but never said another word about it. I was so relieved she didn’t interrogate me any further or I would have told her everything. I would have been content sleeping at Cindy’s house last night but let’s face it, I had a better time with Amber, especially in the bath tub.

“So squirt”, Cindy said breaking the silence. “I hear you will be turning 16 next week.”

“Yes ma’am” I blurted out.

“So, any thoughts on what you’d like for your birthday?” she asked smiling at me.

“It’s not like I can have what normal kids my age get” I told her.

“What do you mean by normal?” she said. “You’re one of the most normal people I know, and trust me, I know a lot of people.”

I just looked at her for several moments before responding. She was actually talking to me like a normal person for a change. Finally I said: “Normal kids get things like a car or a huge party or either they get to go somewhere special and the entire day is about them.” I paused a second and continued “plus, with dad working all the time he can’t afford to do anything like that for me between paying off the house and keeping Aunt Pearl in that nice rest home.”

“You just leave it to me squirt, I’ll take care of everything.” She smiled one of the most sincere smiles I had ever seen then she winked at me.

That week went by fast and soon it was my birthday.

My dad woke me up like he did every year singing “Happy Birthday” to me. After we ate we did what we always did, we went to my mothers gravesite and placed flowers, said a prayer, and left. I know it sounds a bit morbid, but we do that on my birthday, dad’s birthday and on my mothers birthday plus Mothers Day and Christmas. After that dad took me to see Aunt Pearl at the rest home. She still looks in bad shape but at least she was happy to see us. She told us they take very good care of her and that she has managed to live with the fact her whole left side is permanently paralyzed.

We stayed with Aunt Pearl for about two hours visiting and finally my dad told me it was time to go, he had to get to work. I kissed her goodbye and I could see her trying to hide her tears from us. This would be my first birthday without one of Aunt Pearls famous lemon cakes with chocolate pudding instead of icing.

I was dropped off at Cindy’s house like usual. I was still bummed out from seeing Aunt Pearl and having to leave her there like that. Even the fact we go see her every two weeks, it still leaves me wondering what would ever happen to me if something like that happened to my dad, or worse.

Cindy told my dad to try to be there by seven o’clock for the party. He told her he would and off to work he went. Cindy set me on the coffee table and told me she would check on me every so often while she got everything ready for the party.

I watched her go in and out of the room countless times. She was either carrying something or on the phone checking on things, but each time she came into the room she stopped and smiled at me letting me know she hadn’t forgotten me. Around 3pm the doorbell began ringing. People were coming in with tables, chairs, flowers and food. They were setting everything up outside on the back lawn.

Her friends started getting there about 5:30 and she introduced them to me as they came inside. Finally, she asked one of them to watch over everything while she showered. Cindy picked me up and gave me a quick bath in the sink and laid out some clothes for me she had special made. “Get dressed while I take a shower” she said. “These clothes are just one of your presents.”

I looked down at them and saw it was a tuxedo. As I began getting dressed I noticed just how good they felt. The material was all silk. Even the socks were made from silk. There were even a pair of leather loafers for me to wear. It surprised me they fit. I really began wondering just how much all this was costing her.

She came into the room in a gold strapless evening gown and stopped and stared at me for a moment. “Oh My” she said fanning herself with her hands. “Once those women downstairs see you they might try to take you home with them.”

Yeah, right” I said. “Like you’d let them.”

She smiled at me and said: “just let one try” and with that she made a fist and began shaking it. We both laughed while she put her high-heeled sandals on. She didn’t take long fixing her hair or putting on her make-up. When finished, she stood up and asked me if I was ready to go downstairs. All I could do was stare in disbelief at this “GODDESS”.

“Are you ready for your party” she asked me. Again all I could do was stare.

“JIM” she said knocking me out of my trance. I shook it off and asked her what. She laughed at me and asked what was I dreaming about. Somewhat embarrassed, I told her. “You…I mean…it’s just that….I…I’m sorry Cindy.”

“Sorry for what, squirt?” she said.

“it’s just that you look like a goddess tonight” I blurted out before realizing what I had said.

Blushing, she laughed it off saying “A goddess, me, right.” and with that she gently picked me up and we went downstairs to start the party.

She got every ones attention and set me on a cement pillar beside her on the patio. She asked them to introduce themselves to me and that this was my 16th Birthday party and she hopes they enjoy it as much as I do. She also pointed out a red carpet bordering the inside of the patio and the spot in the middle leading up the stairway to where I was standing. It was about 2 inches wide, I guess big enough for me to know my boundaries. “DO NOT! AND I REPEAT, DO NOT WALK OR STAND ON THAT CARPET! THAT RED CARPET IS FOR JIM ONLY!” she said. “HE NEEDS A SAFE PLACE TO WALK TOO!“ Every one looked down at it and once they began moving around, they did a good job avoiding walking on it.

All of her friends introduced themselves to me. Some of them I remembered from meeting before. Amber walked over and gave me a kiss telling me “Happy Birthday little bathtub buddy.” and with that she giggled and winked at me and walked over to her seat.

I met everyone. Finally, after watching the carpet for 15 minutes, I noticed how everyone was staying off of it like Cindy had requested them to do. I looked around and saw Cindy sitting at a table and she motioned for me to come to her and pointed to the carpet bordering the wall three feet from her table. There I saw a toy table and chair setting there for me. I waved letting her know I saw it and was on my way.

Chapter 13: A Birthday I Will Never Forget (Part Two) by ImDownHere

I made my way down the steps and began walking across the carpet when all of a sudden a black strappy sandal with a 6 inch heel landed on either side of the carpet. I took several steps backwards before looking up and seeing who this foot belonged to.

Her name was Helen, that much I remembered. She was with another woman named Angelina. She looked at Angelina and then at me and said: “You know, Angelina, the last time I saw something this small moving on the ground I squished it.” and with that, she lifted her heel and ground her foot into the concrete patio floor. Both women began laughing and went on their way.

I hurried as fast as I could to my table and sat there scared out of my mind for the next half hour wondering why some people were so cruel to me. Every once in a while I would see Helen or Angelina staring at me and each time they caught me looking back at them, they would either stomp their foot or grind it into the floor the whole time grinning their evil smiles at me.

I tried my best to stay out of their sight but they made it an effort to stay in my line of vision if nothing else just to torture me. Finally, I could take it no longer. I got Cindy’s attention and told her I was going inside for a few minutes. She asked me what was wrong and I told her it was just too much excitement and I needed some time to myself away from everything. She offered to go with me but I told her I would be fine and if I wasn’t back in 30 minutes, to come looking for me. She kissed me and watched me make my way into the house before joining her guests again.

Helen saw me go inside and she grabbed Angelina by the arm practically dragging her inside the house. Finally Angelina asked her what was going on and Helen motioned her attention towards me sitting alone…unattended, under the coffee table.

Both women casually made their way over to the couch and sat down pretending not to notice me. As slowly as I could I began backing up hoping not to be seen. Helen said her shoes were killing her and unstrapped it taking her foot out and stretching it towards me, in a flash she had me gripped with her toes, squeezing the breath out of me.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she said looking at Angelina, “he feels good under my toes.” Angelina told her to go elsewhere to do that before she was caught. Helen quickly dragged her foot back and reached down and pulled me from underneath her long toes and held me tightly in her grip until they were in the den, just the three of us, and me totally at their mercy.

Helen slid her shoe back off and dropped me on the floor and placed her massive size 9 foot on me. She started slowly rolling me back and forth under it moaning and cooing telling Angelina how good I felt under there. By that time, Angelina had already taken her shoes off and her black nylon-clad feet were waiting their turn. Helen rolled me over to Angelina and her size 7 assault began. She grabbed me with her toes, pulled me, twisted me, mashed me into the carpet, and several times I looked like I was drowning in a pool of feet as she rubbed her feet up and down, side to side, rolling me over one foot with the other. The last time she did this my jacket ripped in half. She felt it and stopped for a minute thinking she had crushed me.

Both women looked down and laughed at me. My hair was a mess, jacket torn in half, shirt and pants ripped, and to this day, my shoes have never been found. Helen told her she had an idea and told Angelina to sit on the floor. Both women sat with their legs straight in front of them and Helen put me at Angelina’s foot then pressed her foot against it sandwiching me between them. They pressed me deep into their soles, held me like that several minutes then released me just before I passed out.

This went on what seemed forever. I knew I had one chance and one chance only. The next time the pressure released on me I was going to make a break for it and as soon as it did I made my move. I jumped, rolled, and stood running. The next thing I saw was light as Angelina lifted her foot off of me. I shook the cobwebs from my head and when I sat up I saw Helen on one side of me and Angelina on the other.

“All we wanted was to have some fun and this is how you treat us?” Helen said. “Maybe I should just flatten your little ass and teach you some manners. And with that she slowly raised her foot above me. The next sound I heard was Helen scream and then a loud “THUD!” as she hit the floor.

There standing behind Helen was Cindy and Amber. Angelina quickly grabbed her shoes holding them in a throwing position as she walked backwards out of the room. Helen grabbed her shoes and did the same. Neither woman said a word as they left. Amber had made her way over to me and was standing protectively over me through all this and I never knew she was there until Cindy spoke to me asking me if I was alright.

I ran as fast and as hard as I could to Cindy. She dropped to her knees and gently picked me up asking if I was alright. I began crying uncontrollably unable to speak. Amber had picked up what was left of my jacket and a shirt sleeve and showed it to Cindy. The look on Cindy’s face made me glad she wasn’t mad at me.

It took me almost an hour to calm down enough to try to talk. The best I could do was “hic-coughing”. I would get 2 or 3 words out and I would start crying and shaking again. Amber looked at me and told Cindy maybe she should try cleaning me up and that she would handle the guest. Cindy agreed and carried me upstairs. Amber did a good job telling the guests that the party had worn me out and that I was sound asleep inside and thanked everyone for coming.

Fifteen minutes later, Amber came upstairs and told us that everyone was gone and that she had locked the doors. I had asked Cindy where my dad was. All I wanted was to go home and stay in my bed for the rest of my life. She looked at Amber and bit her lip before telling me he had to stay and work tonight. It figures, I thought to myself.

“Cindy?” I asked

“Yes squirt?” she answered.

“May I please go to sleep now?” I asked.

“Sure thing” she said as she placed me on a silk pillow on her nightstand.

“Thank you for the party, it was the biggest one I ever had”

“You’re welcome” she said smiling.

“And thank you Cindy and Amber for rescuing me tonight” I said. “She was actually going to…going to….to……” and with that I began crying again.

Amber reached over and began stroking me with her index finger telling me in a soft voice to go to sleep, it was all over with.

Cindy told me I had a world of presents to open in the morning so I needed my rest.

Ambers stroking had me so relaxed I barely remember hearing them say goodnight as they left the room.

The two women discussed what had happened and knew what needed to be done. They both began calling all the guest and told them why the party had been cancelled like it was. Needless to say there were a lot of angry people, including Helen and Angelina who were banished from the social loop they had once known.

Chapter 14: A New Perspective by ImDownHere

Cindy was up early the next morning. She watched me sleep for a while before taking her shower and getting dressed. When I finally woke up, it was well after eleven. “ELEVEN” I gasped. I never sleep past seven-thirty I thought to myself.

My body felt raw, stiff, it hurt so much to move I just wanted to go back to sleep. As I tried to sit up, Cindy walked in and gave me a huge smile as she told me good morning. I said good morning back to her and forced a smile thru my pain as I finally made it to a sitting position.

She placed her hand down next to me and told me to climb on. I crawled into her palm and she could sense something was wrong with me.

“What’s wrong, squirt?” she asked.

“I just feel sore all over” I replied. “I guess they did a number on me last night.”

“Are you sure? I mean, does anything feel broken?” she said as she leaned in close and began examining me.

“I’ll be fine Cindy, I just need a few days rest and I’ll be good as new.” She knew I was lying but what else could she do.

She carried me to the living room and placed me very gently on the sofa and brought me something to eat. When I was finished she asked me if I wanted to open any of my presents. I told her yes, if it wasn’t keeping her from anything she needed to be doing. She laughed and told me she was taking a few days off to be with me and to make sure I was alright.

She picked me up and carried me to the kitchen and on the table were the most presents I had ever seen. She began taking the name tag off of each present and put it in a bowl telling me I would have to send a “thank you card” to everyone who gave me something.

Mostly all I got were doll-clothes. I guess it’s hard to buy for someone that is only 3 inches tall. But there were some other good gifts. There was furniture, a few toys and someone had even given me a swimming pool with a diving board attached to it. I guess on a regular scale, the pool would’ve been 3 feet up to 8 feet deep. I spent a lot of time swimming in there.

Cindy finally told me I had one gift left to see. She picked me up and took me to her guest room and sat me down in front of the biggest doll house I had ever seen. “This is my gift to you” she said smiling at me. The house was huge. It had 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, living room, den, front and back porch, attic and a basement. “Go inside and look around” she said as she sat watching me stare at the house. When I entered the front door, the first thing I saw hanging over the fireplace was a picture of my mother holding me just days before she passed away.

I turned around and looked at Cindy and looked back at the picture. “How did you? I mean…when did you?” was all I could get out of my mouth.

“I saw the picture in a photo album at your house and asked your dad if it would be ok to have it copied for you” she said.

I ran to her crying. Thanking her for everything. She began crying too. As sore as I was, I didn’t say a word when she picked me up and began rubbing my back with her thumb trying to calm me down.

The next several months were great. Me, Cindy and my dad took a trip to Bermuda. It was actually fun playing around in the sand. Cindy warned me not to venture too far from them because the birds would think I was food. Needless to say, I was always within an arms reach from her on the beach.

There was another family vacationing there that lived about 30 miles from us. They had a daughter, Debbie, who was 18. She had short blonde hair, beautiful big blue eyes and she was 5’1” and a knock-out. When we were all introduced one night at dinner, Debbies’ dad, Frank, and her mother, Sonya basically stared at me the whole time. Finally, Sonya asked my dad and Cindy to go out with them on a luncheon cruise the next day and that Debbie could take care of me until they returned.

Cindy seemed uneasy about it at first as did I but my dad said that would be a great idea. He looked at me and told me I never get to spend any time with kids my own age and this would give me that chance. Debbie didn’t seem too thrilled about having to baby-sit a 3 inch sixteen year old all day either.

Then it’s settled, Sonya said. We’ll stop by around 10am in the morning to get you two.

That’s when I spoke up. “Dad? What if Debbie has other plans? No one has bothered to ask her if she was doing anything tomorrow?”

That’s when Frank interrupted. “Her only plans for tomorrow are to spend it with you little-guy.” He looked over at Debbie with a stern look on his face. “Isn’t that right, sweet-heart?”

“Yes daddy” she said in a not to convincing tone.

After we ate and went back to our room Cindy tried convincing my dad to let me go with them the next day. I heard them arguing from the other room. My dad told her it would be nice to just have a “grown-ups-only-day” for a change. She tried getting him to keep his voice down but he didn’t listen to her. I heard him explaining to her how they needed time alone and away from me and with Pearl in the rest home there wasn’t anyone to leave me with so they could be together. Cindy just rolled her eyes at him and stormed out of the room. When she came into the room I was in she nearly stepped on me. Her foot crashed into the carpet right beside of me causing me to fall across her pinky toe and the one beside of it. As she lifted her foot to take another step I rolled off of it landing on the rough carpet below and looking up I saw her foot hovering above me and her looking down.

“I’m sorry” she apologized. “I wasn‘t watching were I was going.”

“It’s ok Cindy, I’m fine.” I told her.

She reached down and picked me up and carried me to the couch with her where we both fell asleep watching tv.

The next morning there was a knock at the door. It was Frank. He was there to get dad and Cindy. Cindy looked behind him and down the hallway and asked where Sonya was at. Frank explained she wasn’t feeling well and wouldn’t be going with us today. He told us that Sonya suffers from severe migraines and had taken her medicine and was resting. But she wanted me to apologize to you for her and hopes she can make it to dinner tonight.

Cindy had an uneasy feeling about all of this and tried getting out of the luncheon. She even told my dad to just have a “guys-day” between him and Frank but neither of them would take no for an answer. Finally she gave up and grabbed her purse and me and we went to Franks room. There on the sofa was Debbie eating popcorn and watching tv. Cindy set me on the coffee table and told her to take very good care of me, and with that, Cindy gave her a very harsh look letting her know she meant it. Debbie told her I’d be fine and she wouldn’t let me out of her sight.

Debbie looked at me sort of funny for a few minutes before picking me up and asking me all sorts of questions. I answered as many as I could but it seemed like she was asking me another one before I could finish answering the last one. Finally she asked me if I would like to go to the beach with her. (like I had a choice) She jumped up and grabbed her bag and we were heading to the door when her mom came in.

“Debbie?” “where are you going? Sonya asked. “I thought you were supposed to be watching the little boy?”

“I am, mom. We’re going down to the beach for a few hours.”

“You go, they didn’t give you permission to take him out, did they?” Sonya said. “He can stay here with me while you enjoy your vacation.”

“But mom, what about your head-ache?” Debbie asked.

“He’ll be fine. He can watch tv in my room and if I fall asleep at least he won’t be able to get into any trouble.” and looking at me in Debbies hand she smiled saying “isn’t that right?”

“UH, yes ma’am” was all I could get out.

Debbie handed me over to her mom and told her she wouldn’t be gone for more then a few hours. Sonya kissed her on the cheek and told her to have fun. Debbie left and Sonya closed and locked the door and told me we had some mutual friends.

Chapter 15: Sonya's Captive by ImDownHere

Sonya carried me to the bedroom and sitting on the bed she placed me on the bed in front of her. So, little-guy, would you like to know who “our-friends” are? And with that she took her bedroom slipper off and held it in her right hand and would slap it into her left.

I stared at her for a moment and finally told her “what-ever” realizing anything I said or did wouldn’t matter to her.

“Well, let’s just say this person isn’t just a friend of mine, but a relative” she started. “This nice lady was at you party recently and told me you were very rude to her.”

“RUDE!” I shouted. “I am never rude to anyone unless they are rude to me first.”

“Oh, but my sister-in-law told me you weren’t very gentleman-like at your party when she was trying to talk to you.” she then picked me up holding me eye level with her and slowly began squeezing me. “And another thing; you are being rude to me right now and all I am trying to do is talk to you and get to know you better.”

The pain was unbearable. Her grip was getting tighter and tighter around me, I felt like I was about to burst in her hand. I began seeing spots before my eyes, I had already stopped breathing and still she held me there staring me in the face. Finally, the last thing I saw was her wicked grin as I passed out.

When I came too, I was laying on a pillow. I turned and saw Sonya staring down at me with a look of relief on her face. “All rested up now?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am” I replied.

“Good, now maybe we can finish our conversation we were having before you passed out on me.” she uttered very sarcastically, and with that she sat up and grabbed me once again only this time not as tight and began speaking.

“My sister-in-law had told me about you, meeting you at your party and how you wouldn’t speak to her and stuck your nose up at her and her friend. She also said that when she picked you up to talk to you Cindy had a fit and asked them to leave.”

“Who is your sister-in-law?” I asked.

“oh, I’m sorry.” she said. “Her name is Helen.”

“H..H…Hel…Helen?” I finally said.

“Yes, so you remember her?” she said teasingly.

By now I am shaking. “Helen tried to kill me.” I said. “She was going to stomp on me when Cindy came in and caught her.”

Sonya looked at me with that wicked grin of hers and said: “well, that’s not what she told me. Hmmmmmm. Now who should I believe? My own family or a scared little boy?” And with that she began laughing.

She was right, I was scared shitless by this point but I did my best not to show it. I just stared at her and listened.

“This is uncomfortable” she said. She stood up and took off her robe. When it fell to the floor all I saw was flesh. “You like?” she said in a seductive voice.

I nodded as best I could under the circumstances.

“Good” she said. She reached down and picked me up and pulled my clothes off of me very carefully as not to rip them. She sat on the bed and closing her legs together and pulling her knees up to her chest she placed me between her feet that were resting slightly on her heels.

I looked up at her not knowing what to expect.

“Now, first things first” she said. “Helen told me the entire story of what her and Angelina did to you. Personally, I think they got what they deserved.” And she began slowly rubbing me up and down between her feet as she continued talking. “See” she said. “Isn’t this nice the way I am rubbing you?”

“Yes ma’am” I said. I had to admit, it did feel good the way she allowed enough space between me and her feet so that she was barely touching me.

“That’s good” she said and continued rubbing me while she softly hummed looking down at me and smiling.

She rubbed me like that for over 30 minutes. Sometimes she would take her foot and slowly trace my outline against her other foot with her big toe. She knew what she was doing, it was almost as if she had done this to someone my size before the way she was always so gentle with her every move. As delicate as she was I was thinking to myself, I could really get used to this. And usually I try to avoid anyones feet at any cost. REGARDLESS!

She kept rubbing me and had me so relaxed I was ready to fall asleep when her toe came in contact with my member. It only took her 2 times rubbing it and it was hard. I looked up at her and she puckered her lips and made a shhhhhhh sound and began rubbing it so slow, so carefully. I was laid back against her other foot as she continued pleasuring me. It felt so damn good. No one had ever done this to me before. Then it happened. My body tensed up, then my legs began to tremble as I lost it on her big toe. Finally, I couldn’t take it any more and I fell onto the mattress and accidentally rolled under her foot. She saw what happened and moved her foot away that she had pleasured me with and smiled down at me and said: “you know, someone your size shouldn’t be under my foot.”

I was breathing heavy from my orgasm still. I laughed a little bit and told her I felt safe there. She laughed back at me and slowly laid her foot on top of me. My orgasm still had me like an earthquake having aftershocks. I was still jerking underneath her foot and I would hear her giggle every time I did. Once I finally stopped moving around, she moved her foot and spread her legs wide.

I looked at her, then down at her blonde patch and saw her index finger motioning me over there. I took two steps backwards and she snapped her fingers and said “NOW!”

I tried explaining that I couldn’t do it but she wouldn’t listen. Finally, she snatched me up off of the bed and shoved me head first inside her gaping hole. I thrashed about trying to get turned around so I could get out. This seemed to turn her on even more. While I was inside fighting for my life against her vaginal muscles, she was rubbing her clit adding to the onslaught. Finally, it happened. She had an orgasm. It was so severe I actually thought her pussy was going to chew me up and swallow me.

Her cum came rushing over me like a tidal wave. It was so hot, wet, humid and sticky in there I didn’t know which way was out. I tried moving around in this fleshy-swamp but that seemed to send her into another orgasm. I could hear her scream with pleasure that time, I actually felt the vibrations rumble through her body.

I laid still for a few minutes and saw light. I quickly made my way towards it not not before she had one last orgasm. Her muscles grabbed me and with all her cum I shot out of her like a bullet into the soaked sheet below.

She was almost hyper-ventilating. She finally got her senses back and reached down for me and told me we both needed a shower. We were both quiet in the shower. Neither of us spoke a word. Afterwards, she dried me off, and set me on her dresser and I got dressed while she did the same.

It was 30 minutes after that, Frank walked into the room with my dad and Cindy and they all sat and talked about their day on the cruise while Sonya told them she slept most of the day while I watched tv while Debbie was out.

Cindy didn’t buy into her story and kept looking at me. I felt so ashamed of what happened I couldn’t even look her in the eye, much less anyone else.

Chapter 16: What A Surprise by ImDownHere

After the trip was over I was so glad to be back home again. That had to have been the longest week of my entire life. Cindy had questioned me over and over about my time there with Sonya. I kept telling her the same thing, “Sonya slept and I watched T.V. in the other room”. Damn, I hated lying to her, but what other choice did I have. I never tried to stop Sonya from pleasuring me, and even if I did try who’s to say she would’ve listened to me anyways. I was just as guilty as she was but she showed no remorse for her actions.

Frank and Sonya attached themselves to my dad and Cindy. It seemed like either they were always at my dad’s house or we were going over to theirs. It really bothered me the way my dad was acting. He rarely worked overtime anymore, and he was even calling in sick or leaving early to go play golf with Frank.

I basically moped around a lot. With all the friends my dad had, why hang out with this loud-mouthed, obnoxious jerk. I finally asked Cindy about it, hoping to get some kind of understanding about dad’s behavior but all she could do was shrug her shoulders and say “who knows.”

My dad finally proposed to Cindy and they were married a few months later. When they getting ready to leave after the reception for their honeymoon, dad handed me over to Sonya and told her they would see them in a few weeks.

“WHAT THE HELL!” I blurted out.

My dad looked at me like I was some sort of idiot for a few seconds before saying: “Son, you can’t go with us on our honeymoon, you know that”.

“I know that, dad”. I said. “But you could’ve at least told me about these arrangements before hand”.

“It’ll be ok. I trust Sonya, Frank, and Debbie like I would family”. he said. And with that, he said his goodbyes and began walking towards the limo.

Cindy was watching all this teary-eyed. She took me from Sonya, kissed me several times and turned around and began whispering to me; “ok squirt’ she said. “If you need anything, and I mean anything, you call the cruise line and tell them the name of the ship and give them my name, it’s all written down inside of your bag with your clothes inside’.

I smiled and told her thank you and kissed her back.

She went to hand me back to Sonya when I said, “Cindy, will it be ok if I call you mom?”

She began crying uncontrollably. “YES!” “YES!” “YES, I’d love that” was all she could say. After almost sucking the skin off of me with all her kisses she finally handed me over to Sonya, waved good bye and off they went for their 2 week cruise.

Sonya looked down at me smiling telling me we were going to have all kinds of fun for the next 2 weeks. I rolled my eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out saying I could hardly wait.

Sonya pretty much behaved herself over the weekend because Frank and Debbie were there. I hung out with Debbie as much as I could and she even introduced me to several of her friends. She was very protective over me. She would let them talk to me, but not touch me in any way. I could tell she was jealous when I was talking to her friend Jeannie. We laughed and told jokes for almost an hour before Debbie finally told her friends it was time for them to go because we had to get ready to go out to eat.

Frank and Sonya went out, me and Debbie had some delivery pizza and watched some horror movies that night. I scared her a few times during the movies when the music would get loud and the suspense was at its highest, I would jump and holler causing her to scream and then she would giggle and tell me to stop scaring her like that.

Debbie was very interesting, smart, and nice looking to say the least. She was class valedictorian and going to Harvard in the Fall to study Law. Her life was all planned out for her. She was on top of the world and she knew it.

When Monday morning came Frank left for work and Debbie left soon afterwards to spend a few days at her Grandparents house before she was off to college. That meant I would be alone with Sonya for the next 2 days. I had already memorized the cruise lines number and the name of the ship my parents were on and was ready to call at a moments trouble. “Wait a minute” I said to myself. “How am I going to call? It’s not like I can pick up the phone and just dial the number.” I thought a few seconds and wondered why they couldn’t leave me with Amber for 2 weeks. At least I knew where I stood with her.

Sonya came into the den and sat on the sofa looking around the room. She spotted me sitting on the bottom of the bookshelf and motioned to me to come over. I got up very slowly and walked over to her. When I got there, she slowly slid her feet out of her bedroom slippers and closed them in around me. She spoke softly, almost in a sexy whisper saying; “everyone here earns their keep, and now that includes you. From now on, you are to rub my feet twice a day, paint my toenails when needed, and do anything else I ask, understood?”

“Yes ma’am” was all I could say.

She moved her feet apart and stretching her legs and crossing her ankles she told me to start rubbing.

I rubbed for over an hour. Climbing on her feet and trying to position myself to keep rubbing without falling off was more strenuous then the rubbing itself.

“That’s very good” she said. “Now, I would like my nails painted, please.”

She set the bottle of red nail polish down in front of me after opening it and told me to get started. It seemed like it was taking forever to paint her nails. Each time I dipped the brush inside the bottle it seemed the brush gained twenty pounds but I finally finished.

“Very nice” she commented looking over each toe one by one. “Don’t you think I should wear my sandals today to show off my pedicure?”

“Yes, Ms. Sonya” I blurted out. Not knowing what else to say to her, or maybe just too tired to care.

After her nails dried, she took out a pair of beige leather flat sandals and began putting them on. She smiled at me and asked what I thought. Not thinking, I shrugged my shoulders and told her whatever she likes.

WRONG THING TO SAY!

Hmmmmmmm. She said. And with that, she unbuckled the strap around her left ankle, picked me up and sat me on top of her foot and strapped me in between her ankle and the strap tightening it enough so I couldn’t fall out. “THERE” she smiled. “Now maybe you can see from a better angle how they look.” She stood up and began walking around the room.

Everything was a blur as she walked. Once she stopped my field of vision returned just long enough to see where we were before she took another step. Her footfalls seemed light actually, nothing like I had imagined it would feel like. I was expecting to have my whole body jarred with each step but it didn’t happen, not even when she walked out to get the mail.

She kept me there all day long, right up until it was time for Frank to get home from work, that’s when she finally released me and put me on the coffee table. I sure hope my 2 week stay wasn’t going to end up strapped to her ankle every day.

Chapter 17: A Surprise from Hell by ImDownHere

After Frank left for work that morning, Sonya went to the kitchen and I could hear her talking to someone on the phone. I couldn’t make out the conversation, but when she returned, she seemed happy. She sat down and shared her bacon, eggs and orange juice with me before telling me she had a huge surprise for me later in the morning.

I racked my brain trying to figure out what it could be, but even when I asked her about it, she would just laugh and tell me to be patient. She found a way for me to spend my time while we waited for the surprise to get there. She had me rubbing the soles of her feet.

Finally, at 10:30 the doorbell rang. Sonya told me to turn around and wait until she told me before looking. And like a dummy, I agreed to her wish.

After she opened the door and made some shhhhhhh-ing noises I heard two sets of foot steps come my way. My first thought was Debbie was back, but that was wishful thinking on my part. When I was told to turn around, I almost wet my pants. There, standing in all her glory smirking down at me was Helen.

I began backing up when I tripped over a candy dish and Helen spoke: “What’s wrong you little shit, you don’t seem too happy to see me?”

I couldn’t say anything. I was too scared to move at this point. What if she was there to finish what she tried to do to me on my Birthday?

“Well? I’m waiting” she said sarcastically.

Sonya laughed and told her to be nice. She then reached over, picked me up and handed me over to Helen. Helen smiled her wicked smile at me once again and slowly sat down and held me tightly in her grasp for the longest time.

Helen and Sonya talked for almost an hour while she held onto me. Finally, Helen told her she would have me back before Frank got home from work. At least I knew that whatever she planned on doing to me, I would survive.

We went back to her apartment where she sat on the sofa, pulled her flip-flops off and wedged me between her big and second toe just before crossing her legs. She stared down at me stuck there, unable to move and we both knew I was totally at her mercy for the afternoon.

She rocked her leg back and forth, squeezed her toes together, flexed them and finally she spoke. “Today is Helen day, you got that?”

“Yes ma’am” I answered.

“Good” she said. “What that means is simple. Whatever I tell you to do you will do it or else you’ll end up with the imprint of the bottom of my flip-flop on your little-assed body, understood?”

“Yes, Miss Helen, I understand very clear” I strained to say as she was squeezing me between her toes again. Just like that, she stopped squeezing me and reached down and plucked me from her massive toes.

“Let’s see now” she mockingly pondered as she looked around the room. “I’ve got it” she said and placed me on the floor in front of her feet. “Kiss each and every toe on both my feet, you little shit”

I looked up at her, at her feet and saw her flip-flops not more then six inches away from us. I quickly bent over and began kissing her toes. I kissed the tips, the tops, and even in between each and every one. I could tell she was enjoying it because I could’ve sworn I heard her purring a few times.

When I finished she said “very good, now for your next job I think I would like my feet rubbed”

“Yes ma’am” I answered and climbed on top of her left foot and began rubbing it. I started at the toes and worked my way back to her ankle and then did her right one the same way. When I finished, I climbed down and began rubbing her soles. She began scrunching her toes causing her soles to wrinkle up and then when she unscratched them, they went back to a smooth glassy look.

She had the most content look on her face. I could tell she was pleased with all I had done. But just as I thought me and her would be able to come to an understanding, she snatched me up and dropped me between her cleavage, adjusted it a few times sending me bouncing deep inside of it, her massive 38DD’s looked like two huge killing machines just hanging over me. Every time I moved, they began to bounce. I had no idea my movements were tickling her, I was just trying to get to safer ground.

After spending almost two hours inside her blouse, she finally took me out and said: “Now you little shit, I have one more job for you before I take you back”

I gulped before asking what that was.

She sat me on her sofa and slowly began undressing. She was laughing the whole time. I tried to reason with her, begged her not to use me for sex, she reached down and the next thing I remember was being smashed into the cushion by a black flip-flop.

“What did I tell you would happen?” she said angrily.

I shook it off and slowly stood up apologizing to her.

“That’s much better” she said and dropped her panties on top of me.

When I climbed out from them, she was standing there waiting, legs spread apart, her mound was already wet and matted looking. She slowly got on the sofa, staying on her knees and grabbed me, undressed me, and slowly lifting me up to her sex, that massive black hole of doom. The heat and humidity was already getting to me and getting hotter as she slid me very slowly up her thigh. She barely grazed me with her pubic hair before rubbing me down her other thigh. She took a deep breath and slowly inserted me inside of her exhaling.

She pushed me in and out of her, rubbed me across her nipples and then she began dragging me across her clit. Back and forth I went across it and every time she would jerk and almost let me go. When she had her orgasm, she almost pinched me in two. As she recovered she inserted me once again inside of her and began pushing me in and out of her until she had another one. “You like that you little shit?” I heard her say over and over again. After her fourth orgasm, she dropped me on the cushion and buried her face in the back of the sofa breathing very heavily.

When she came back to her senses, she slowly stood up, got dressed and grabbed my clothes and put them in her bra before grabbing me. “Looks like someone needs a shower before going home” she laughed. She grabbed her purse and taking the keys out, we went to her car.

The ride was short as we pulled off the road. She reached for me grasping me between her thumb and index finger she smiled and said: “bath time” and then stuck me under the wiper blade before entering an automatic car wash.

The water blasted my body, the brushes beat me like a thousand whips, the hot soapy water numbed my entire body. Oh how I wished the water or the brushes would’ve knocked me out of my rubbery prison and washed me down the drain but no such luck.

When it was over, Helen got out, pulled the wiper blade off of me and slowly peeled me off the windshield. She had to dress me, I was too sore to move. I could see the panic on her face as she tried speaking to me and I couldn’t answer. All the way back to Sonya’s house she kept apologizing to me, telling me it was just a cruel joke and she didn’t mean to hurt me like that. She thought I was dying.

When we got there, she told Sonya what she did with me at the carwash and that I might need a doctor. Sonya told her to leave and she would take care of it. Helen apologized once more with tears streaming down her cheeks and kissed me before she left.

Sonya had to think fast, it was time for Frank to get home. She looked at the clock and sat down in the chair and waited for him to pull into the drive. As soon as she heard his door shut, she took her bedroom slippers off and put me inside of one.

When Frank came in he instantly looked at the coffee table where I usually was and didn’t see me. “Where’s the little guy” he asked.

“He was just here a second ago” she answered. She looked around on the floor for me and then said: Jim, I’m walking to the kitchen so where ever you are you need to stay out of the walk line” and with that she put her foot into her left slipper and then she very carefully slid her foot into her right before jerking it back saying, “what in the world?”

She slightly grabbed me with her toes pulling me out halfway before turning me loose. “OH MY GOD, FRANK, I THINK I STEPPED ON HIM!”

“YOU WHAT?” he said.

“He…he was in my slipper” she said sounding sorry and like she was about to cry. “We…we were playing hide-n-seek earlier, I guess he was going to hide again when you came in?”

“OK…OK. It was an accident, we’ll just keep an eye on him and see what happens. No need to interrupt the honeymooners unless it’s extremely necessary, ok?” Frank said.

Sonya picked me up and held me gently as she walked over to the chair and sat down holding me, softly talking to me.

All this really blew my mind. How she had covered for Helen like this and then tried to take the blame on herself.

It took about a week before I was fully able to get around on my own again. Needless to say Helen was there every day doing what she could to take care of me and begging me for forgiveness. I forgave her, why, I still don’t know, but I did. I even forgave Sonya for her part in it all.

I was just so happy when the week was finally over and my dad and Cindy, I mean, my new mom came to take me home.

Chapter 18: Debbie and her Friends by ImDownHere

Another year had passed. Everything was like usual, when my dad and Cindy had to be out of town I was left in Sonya’s care until they returned and Sonya would do her usual to me. Make me paint her toe nails, use me for sex, stick me between her cleavage and go shopping. Once I almost jumped out when she was bent over looking at a pile of undergarments in a huge bin but then I reconsidered, thinking that the next person to find me might not be so nice and I would never see my family again.

On one such weekend when my parents were out of town, Debbie came home from college. I was so glad to see her, she always treated me like a person and not an object. When she walked in she smiled at me sitting on the coffee table before scooping me up and giving me a hug and a kiss. I told her I had missed her and she said she had missed me too.

“Debbie, who are you talking too?” came a voice from behind her. Debbie turned around still holding me and there were four other girls her age standing there.

“I’m sorry” she said. “This is Jim, remember me telling you about him” she said.

The girls moved in for a closer look, finally, after being stared at for what seemed like an eternity, Debbie finally said: “Come on in to the kitchen and I’ll introduce you to him.”

We all went to the kitchen and sat down, well, I was still being held by Debbie before she placed me on the table in front of her and began introducing me to her friends.

First was Sheila, 19 years old, 5’4”, shoulder length bleach-blonde hair, dark green eyes and a smile that could melt ice.

Patricia, 18 years old, 5’7”, long brown hair in a ponytail, brown eyes, and judging by her muscle tone, she was very athletic.

Justine, 19 years old, 5’7”, black curly hair, blue eyes, and she loved to control any conversation.

Sara, 19 years old, 5’10, short blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and the quietest of the bunch. I could tell she was shy by the way she wouldn’t speak unless she was spoken to first.

After all the introductions were out of the way, Debbie told me they had a 4 day weekend and that they were going to stay there until they left back for school on Tuesday.

Just then, Sheila reached out and grabbed me, raising me up to her face, smiling, she said: “are you ok with us staying here for the next 4 days, little guy?”

“Sheila!” Debbie said. “He doesn’t like to be picked up without permission, and be careful not to hurt him.”

Sheila looked down at me, still smiling. “Am I hurting you?” she asked.

“No” I said.

“Is it ok with you if we stay the weekend here with Debbie and her family?” she said.

“Not my house or my place to say who stays or goes” I said being a smart-ass.

All the girls laughed at my answer. Sheila handed me back to Debbie saying: “ I see he has your lip” They all laughed again and Justine remarked: “He will fit in nicely with our circle.”

Sonya came in from her errands and greeted all the girls and before leaving the room she reached over and picked me up and started to leave when Debbie said: Mom, he’s ok with us, I’ll keep an eye on him”

“I know dear, He’ll be right back, I just need to talk to him for just a minute about this weekend.” and she walked out of the room.

She took me to her room, closed the door and set me on her dresser before sitting on the bed and she looked at me, a cold, icy stare, before speaking. “Now, with them here for the next several days, I’m not going to have my little-man to do the things I’m accustomed to, so you have a lot of making up to do once they leave, and remember, you’re here until next Friday.”

Next Friday, I thought to myself. How could I ever forget. I always count down the days until I get to go home when I’m here.

Sonya reached over and picked me up and placed me on the floor between her feet and she slowly slid them from her sandals. “OK” she said. “kiss my toes and let them know just how much you’re going to miss them over the next several days.”

I kissed each one and gave them a slight hug as I did so. I could tell she liked it because she was cooing as I hugged and kissed each pink-painted toe.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM” I heard her say as I finished the last one. “OK, you can go back to the kitchen now, but remember;” and then she started talking in baby-talk: “momma’s gonna miss you these next several days.”

I did my part and tried to make it sound good as I said; “Miss Sonya, I’m not going anywhere, I’ll be here the whole time.” and with that, I leaned in and kissed her right big toe and rubbed the sides of it. Something about rubbing her feet always seemed to make her happy.

There was a knock at the door, it was Debbie. “Mom, are you finished yet?” she said. “or are you going to keep him locked up all weekend.” and with that she opened the door and walked in. She looked and saw me standing on the floor and her mother sitting on the bed. “OK, and what is going on?” she asked.

Sonya replied. “I am just giving him the rules while your friends are here.” and Sonya looked down at me and gave me a wink before saying “and last, I’d better not hear tell of you watching them undress or looking under the door of them in the shower, GOT IT!”

Nodding my head I was able to answer a weak “Yes Miss Sonya” trying to act like I was being scolded for something I had done.

Debbie picked me up holding me tight against her breast as she looked at her mom and said: “don’t be so hard on him, he’s always a perfect gentleman.”

“Just remember what we talked about on the phone young lady, and I mean it.” Sonya said very sternly.

“I know mom” Debbie said. “And I already had that same talk with my friends before we ever left school, so stop worrying.” and with that Debbie turned and we left and went back downstairs joining the other girls who were sitting in the living room.

Debbie set me on the floor next to the coffee table and told them she’d be right back and went to the kitchen for more chips.

The girls would look at me, giggle, whisper back and forth and giggle some more before Justine finally spoke up; “OK little fella, we talked it over and we decided that tonight you are going to give us all a pedicure.”

What is it with women and them always thinking that because of my size I want to worship their feet? Or is it the fact they get a feeling of power knowing they can step on me?

Sonya made her way in later that evening keeping a watchful eye over me. I actually believe she was jealous.

Sheila opened her purse and pulled out a bottle of red nail polish and opened it up and set it down and called me over to her. I walked over and she asked me if I would paint her nails for her and she smiled and batted her eyes at me.

“Sheila” Debbie said: “what are you doing?”

“Just asking him if he would paint my toe nails for me” Sheila replied.

“What makes you think he can even hold the brush? It’s as long as he is” Debbie said.

Not saying a word, I took the brush from the bottle and slowly began painting her nails. All the other girls stared at me in astonishment as I worked that brush like a professional. When I finished, I told them I was on a break and then I’d do the next one.

Debbie looked at me and asked: “where did you learn to do that?”

“I learned a long time ago“, I said. “Want to see some of my other work?”

“Sure” she said in a confused way.

I walked over to Sonya and asked her to take her slippers off so they could see her pink painted toes. Sonya slid them out and showed off her polished toes.

“Momma” Debbie said: “How long have you had him doing that for you? You should be ashamed!”

Jumping in-between these giantesses, I said: “Debbie, it was my idea not hers…a way for me to pay my room and board for staying.”

“Just a pedicure every time you stay?” she asked and I could tell she was probably thinking of all sorts of things now.

“And sometimes a foot massage” I added. “But nothing else.” I quickly said.

“Do mine next” “Do mine next” the other girls started saying. I painted everyones nails that night and then Sara said: “Let’s have a contest.”

“What kind of a contest?” the others asked.

“Let’s let Jim pick out who has the prettiest feet” she said. “but to make it fair, we need a blanket so he can’t see our faces.” “What does the winner get?” Justine asked as she grabbed a blanket off the sofa. Debbie looked at me grinning, “he has to do the winners bidding for an hour.” “How will he pick? Someone else asked. He will have to tap the top of their right foot. Everyone agreed. The girls made a circle, Sonya included, and they each grabbed the blanket holding it at waist level and they walked around in a circle, sometimes switching places, for almost 10 minutes trying to mix me up.

“OK, we’re ready now” came a voice from above.

I looked around, 6 sets of women’s feet, 12 feet, 120 toes, 3 sets painted pink, 3 sets painted red. This was just too easy. I automatically knew which were Sonya’s and Debbie’s feet, and the others, I could vaguely remember but I was sure who’s were who’s.

Patricia’s were the prettiest by far. But I also knew how I had to play this. I walked over to Sonya and tapped her right foot. “I win, I win” she said laughing. Sonya sat down and had them go for second, third, etc. Second place get him for 30 minutes, Sonya laughed, third for fifteen, fourth for ten, fifth for five, and whoever is last, has to do his bidding for an hour. They all laughed at Sonya’s remarks, but they also agreed.

If only Sonya had said the rules before the game started, she would’ve been last. I would’ve paid for it later, but, at least I would have some witnesses around for my time of fun.

Next, I picked Patricia. Third, was Debbie, fourth was Sara, and then I wasted time with my last pick. I finally picked Sheila over Justine. Why? I don’t know, maybe it was because Justine was a bit bossy acting and I wanted to see her take orders from a three-inch tall person to knock her off her high horse.

My hour with Sonya was interesting. She had me taking chips to each of the girls, feeding chips to her and I even had to grab her slipper and drag it over to her, then the other. If her feet were much bigger, I’d have never gotten them to move. But it was all in fun. Everyone laughed at my plight to drag them closer to her feet.

Everyone had their turn with me and then I had my fun with Justine. Nothing degrading, just using her as a waitress, cleaning up, bringing more food and drink, and I even had her feed me some cake, now that I could tell she liked.

Around 2 am everyone decided it was time for some sleep and I was left in Debbie’s care for the night. The girls all laughed and told me that they had a big surprise for me the next day and with that the lights were turned off and we all went to sleep.

Chapter 19: The Big Surprise by ImDownHere

That morning I awoke to giggling. As I raised up, I saw what was so funny to them. Sometime during the course of my sleeping, the girls had put me inside one of Sara’s blue bunny slippers and covered me with a beige, knee-high stocking.

“Very funny” I said, standing up and walking out of the slipper. All the girls laughed even harder at me, especially when my feet got tangled up in the stocking.

“OK ladies” Debbie said. “Let’s hurry up and get ready so we can go.”

“Excuse me” Sara said taking her toes and nudging me out of the way and sliding her foot into her slipper. “Wouldn’t want you getting trapped inside of there, now would we?” she giggled and winked at me as she walked away.

As I turned around, there stood Debbie. “I hope you like the surprise we have planned for you today, isn’t that right girls?” And they all burst out into laughter. Debbie picked me up and placed me on top of her dresser and told me to “stay put” as she shook her index finger at me. “Can’t have you walking around on the floor, they aren’t used to watching where they are going.”

How very true, I thought to myself. I watched in amazement as the girls changed right in front of me. They would walk over to the dresser where I was and stand there in their bra’s and panties looking into the mirror and at me to see if I was looking back. Their breast hanging just inches overhead of me and them shaking (on purpose) just to see my reaction. All but Sara, she went into the bathroom and changed. When she came out, she walked over to me and placed her hand down, palm up and I sat inside of it as she carried me to the kitchen.

Sonya was sitting there in her bathrobe drinking a cup of coffee. “Good morning” she sang out. Good morning we both chimed in to her. Holding out her hand, Sonya said: “I’ll take him, Sara.”

“Yes ma’am“, she answered handing me over to her.

Sonya set me on the table and told Sara to take a seat. Sonya began telling me that I would need to be on my best behavior today while I was out with the girls and that I better listen to them. “I don’t want to have to explain anything bad happening to you to your parents, UNDERSTOOD!”

I quickly nodded. I knew when she was being serious, and this was one of those times.

“We’ll keep a close eye on him, Miss Sonya, I promise.” Sara said.

“I know you girls will.” Sonya said, “and I better not get a bad report on you either” and with that, she crossed her legs and reached down pulling off her slipper and slapped the edge of the table with the toe section next to me with it.

The wind and the vibrations from the blow nearly knocked me off my feet. Sara stared in disbelief at what happened.

Sonya laughed saying, “he knows I wouldn’t hit him, it’s only a joke, I do it all the time.”

Still, the look on Sara’s face said it all. She was mortified at what Sonya done. Whether playing or not, she thought, that is just plain cruel. Sara forced a smile at Sonya and then at me.

The others came walking in at that time saying their good mornings to Sonya while getting themselves some juice. They all sat around giggling about my surprise. Sonya raised an eyebrow saying: “you mean he doesn’t know about it yet?”

“Not yet, momma” Debbie said in a giggle.

“Hmmmmmm” Sonya let out almost giggling herself. “Maybe I should go and watch too?”

All the girls laughed and told her the more the merrier. Sonya declined the invitation saying she was going to do the housework while we were gone.

We got into the car, radio blasting, girls talking over it and laughing. Finally we reached our destination…the mall. Debbie quickly blew me a kiss before putting me inside of her purse and zipping it shut, off they went with me bouncing and being hammered by all the junk in there.

Finally, all movement stopped and the purse was opened. Debbie reached inside and pulled me out putting me down on a purplish field. It was carpet. I looked around at my surroundings and saw we were in a shoe-store.

Debbie looked at me grinning and said: “it’s your job tell us what shoes look good on us and to buckle the straps or tie the laces, ok?”

I looked up at her and the other girls and slightly nodded.

“Great, it’s settled.” Justine said. “Girls, let’s S H O P!”

They left me there on the floor, and with all the traffic in there, I quickly got under the chair. Debbie and Sara were the first to return holding a box of shoes. Debbie had a pair of flat sandals and after putting them on, she told me to start buckling. That was easier said then done. I struggled with the straps for some time before finally getting them tight. “Nice job” she said and then began walking around.

Sara had a pair of high-heeled strappy sandals. “Climb on up and buckle mine too” she giggled. I could tell she got those shoes on purpose. As I was climbing up her foot, she giggled and slightly shook her foot saying it tickled. The movement was too much and I went end over end rolling down her foot. I went tumbling across her toes and onto the carpet finally stopping about 7 inches from her feet.

As I was standing up, a pair of size 9, leather, white thong sandals with lavender painted toes came crashing down on both sides of me. I quickly looked up to see it was a woman in her 40’s, auburn hair, green eyes. She asked Sara if she could help her.

Terrified, Sara held her hands out telling the saleswoman not to move. She looked down at me and told me to “come here.”

The saleswoman looked down and saw me slowly backing away from her. She quickly put her hand across her chest under her neck, took a short, deep breath and took three short steps backwards before regaining her composure.

“He…you…what…you are the person…in the…news…newspaper and magazines.” she stuttered, pointing at me.

Debbie saw what happened and rushed over, picking me up holding me against her cheek asking me if I was alright.

“I’m fine” I told her. “Just a close call.” By then, all the girls were rushing over.

The saleswoman began apologizing to me and the other girls. She said “I didn’t see him down there, I swear I didn’t.” And she apologized again.

“He’s ok” Debbie said, “no need to apologize…no harm, no foul” Debbie said and placed me on the empty chair behind her.

Sara told them what had happened. Right up to the point of her shaking her foot and me rolling off of it.

“But still” the woman said. “What if…” and she turned pale, her knees buckled and Sara and Justine grabbed her. Patricia went running to the back and came with a cup of water. The girls helped her sit down and she drank the water.

“I’m fine now” the woman said. “It just hit me what would’ve happened if I had stepped closer or he had rolled out further. Tears began welling up in her eyes. Debbie reached into her purse and handed the woman a tissue. She thanked her for it and wiped her eyes.

“Tell you what” Debbie said. “How about you take a short break and watch him while we finish shopping?”

The woman looked down at me and back at the girls. “Wh…what do I do?” she asked.

Justine blurted out. “just make sure you keep an eye on him and don’t step on him” she laughed.

“No…no, I almost did that already” the saleswoman stated.

“It’s ok, really” Debbie said. “Just sit behind the counter and take it easy for a little bit, you’ve had quite a scare and you need a small break to calm your nerves.”

“Yes, I suppose you’re right. But you actually trust me with him?” she asked.

“Sure we do” Justine remarked. “and if you have to, make him wait on some customers while you’re on your break.”

“Justine” Patricia said. All the girls laughed at Justines remark and went back to shopping.

The saleswoman, whose name tag had Judith on it, looked at me and asked how this worked. “Picking you up, I mean”

“Place your hand down palm up and I will climb in and sit down.” I said. She did it and soon we were off where she took her seat behind the counter.

She would put me on the shelf under the counter when she rang up a sale and take me back out afterwards. She began thinking about what she could do with me at my size and began squirming in her seat.

She placed me on the floor and slid her sandals off and began rubbing me with her feet. Real slow and easy at first, then it started getting rougher. She gripped me underneath her toes and squeezed the breath out of me countless times. She finally calmed down and slowly began rubbing me again. She would start at her big toe and rub me all the way to her heel and back again. Once she knocked me down and placed her massive foot on me and slowly pressed me into the floor keeping just enough pressure on me so I couldn’t get up.

When she saw the girls coming, she grabbed me with her toes and crossed her legs and dropped me in her awaiting palm. She handed me to Debbie and apologized to her again for almost stepping on me earlier.

Debbie told her it was just an accident and that all was fine.

The saleswoman rang up the shoes and gave the girls her discount and waved bye to them as they left the store.

In the car, the girls were laughing telling me I would have to buckle their shoes when we got home. I made the remark that they had better bought flip-flops or something to slide their feet in and out of. They all laughed and said, “we’ll see when we get home”

Once home, they opened their packages revealing to Sonya and me the same style shoe in different colors. They each had bought a pair of strappy sandals with a four-inch heel. They all laughed saying their heels were even taller then me.

“It’s ok” Sonya said. “Just wait right here and I’ll be right back.”

Sonya went upstairs and when she returned, she was wearing a pair of strappy sandals with a two inch heel. Laughing, she said: “does this make you feel any better?” All the girls laughed at her, even me, it was embarrassing, but funny.

Chapter 20: Heartbreaking News by ImDownHere

Friday finally came. I waited patiently for my dad and Cindy to arrive. Sonya was her usual self, peeping out the window every time a car went by and pacing back and forth. One time when she sat down, I rubbed her foot and told her she seemed anxious to get rid of me. She laughed, pinning me down with her toes against the soft carpet telling me I could stay with her always and she would never tire of me.

She tried calling Frank on his cell phone to see if the flight had been delayed or if traffic was bad. Someone else answered his phone. The pressure from her foot increased on top of me mashing me deep into the carpet. My chest was about to explode when I heard her scream and I was kicked across the room.

As I stood trying to regain my senses, she was sitting on the sofa, still on the phone, crying. Just then there was a knock at the door, there were two policemen and another woman standing there. They asked to come inside and she let them in. The woman had her sit and she put her arm around her as she told her of the accident on the freeway.

Sonya was crying rivers of tears. It never really hit me until the woman said there was two other passengers in the vehicle who didn’t survive either. When I heard those words, I dropped to my knees. I couldn’t believe it. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I shouted. But it fell upon deaf ears as Sonya’s sobs were drowning out everything else in the room.

“OH NO!” Sonya said as she jumped up from the sofa. Her eyes quickly scanned the floor where she saw me, on my knees, face in hands crying, and she walked over and picked me up holding me in her cupped hands as she sat back down on the sofa.

The woman excused the two officers and she sat there holding Sonya as the policemen left. She stared at me for a few moments before asking me if I had any family I could go to. I told her no, my dad and Cindy was it.

She looked at Sonya, and Sonya assured the woman I was perfectly fine there with her because she always looked after me when my parents were out of town and that they were best friends.

The woman stayed for several hours until she felt Sonya and I were stable enough to be left alone. Sonya called Debbie at school and told her the news, and that night, Debbie came home.

The next several days were hard on all of us. Three funerals in one day is the worst thing I’ve ever been to.

The next week everything seemed in slow motion. Debbie went back to school and Sonya and myself went back to my dad and Cindy’s house and got my things. All the other stuff was sold with the house and the money was put into an account to take care of me.

I never slept in my doll house very often, just afternoon naps was about it. I was either sleeping on a pillow on the bed with Sonya or she would put me in her pantyhose at the toe section and sleep in them.

Debbie blamed me for her fathers death. “If it wasn’t for him meeting us he would still be alive” she would tell me while doing something abusive and hateful to me. Her favorite thing to do to me was put me in her flip-flop and abuse me.

She would slowly bring her foot down on me until I was pressed so deep into the rubber she thought I would squish underneath her and then she would release the pressure for a minute or two and do it again.

She would tape me or use rubber bands to restrain me to her flip-flop at the heel and slide it on and begin slapping it against her heel. I would hang there sometimes for hours as she twitched her ankle making her shoe slap the bottom of her foot.

It was relentless. I begged her one day to stomp on me and end my life, I couldn’t take it anymore. In a frenzy, I ran to her foot kicking and punching, blinded by my own tears, screaming up at her, calling her every name I could think trying to piss her off enough to squish me and end this nightmare.

She looked at me, almost sympathetically and reached down, picked me up ever so gently, smiled, and told me my punishment would never end with her before dropping me at her feet and knocking me back and forth between them.

Sonya walked in and saw her battering me and yelled at her to stop. Sonya rushed over and grabbed me, inspected me as best she could and carried me to her bedroom and put me on her bed and told me to rest.

I heard her and Debbie shouting at each other, and made out most of the conversation, just then a door slammed and Sonya came back into the bedroom and laid across the bed and spoke to me.

“Debbie is going back to school now, she won’t ever hurt you again, I made her promise” she said. “Now, as for you, I need a favor”

I looked up at her and said: “Sonya, you know I do anything you ask me to do”

“Yes you do” she smiled as she stood up and took her clothes off and laid back down. She picked me up and placed me at her vagina and snapped her fingers and motioned me to go to it. When I didn’t, she grabbed me and shoved me inside head first and didn’t stop until she had several orgasms.

It took a year of court and lawyers, but, she was able to get custody of me and adopt me soon afterwards. I often wonder if she knows the difference between “adoption” and “slavery” because that’s what I have become. Her slave. No matter what it is, I always seem to be somewhere in the equation.

I’m 19 now and this is my life. I please her in any way she sees fit. Her friends too. They aren’t as gentle as Sonya is, but at least they are nice in their own special way. The thing they all seem to like the most about me, is watching me try to drag their bedroom slippers to them. For some reason, they enjoy having me at their feet. I don’t know if it’s the fact they feel the power of life and death over me down there, or if it’s the fact they like feeling me down there. Anyways, my life is like a gigolo, only I don’t have any say-so over it.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=586