Isabel's Journey by Bananaman1
Summary: A common farmer befriends an enormous woman and tries to help her on her journey to become normal. (Cliché, possibly, but whatever.)
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9907 Read: 22792 Published: April 24 2016 Updated: June 21 2016
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Act 1, Scene 1: Isabel's Arrival by Bananaman1

2. Act 1, Scene 2: Misunderstood by Bananaman1

3. Act 1, Scene 3: Mary by Bananaman1

Act 1, Scene 1: Isabel's Arrival by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
This is sort of an experimental story. I just had the idea and had to write it down. It won't be my main story, at least not yet, so Surviving with the Giants might be updated more frequently. And, of course, tags aren't working for me. Just know it is almost the opposite of Surviving with the Giants and it's a gentle story.

A long time ago, in a village far, far away lived a young man named Henry. He lived alone in a tiny hut on the outskirts of his small town. A lowly farmer, he worked nearly all day, trying to grow enough crops to pay the baron and have some left over for himself. The baron lived a lavish life, complete with feasts and enjoyable activities in his free time. He particularly enjoyed hunting game and could often be found in the nearby forest with his bow and arrow.

Henry's small town was one of the several in the surrounding area governed by King George. George ruled the kingdom with an iron fist and would make sure that the barons and landlords always got their payments on time. He would personally take a small fee from whatever was gained as well, so that may have been a reason behind his passion for collecting the taxes. He lived an even better life than the baron, and his well being was evident in his rather robust body and how often he would declare official feasts. Henry didn't like the King very much, for he seemed to care little for the people of his kingdom.

Henry wiped some sweat off his forehead and leaned over his hoe. He was in the process of collecting his crops for his payment to the baron. At the very moment he was preparing some other land for more crops for next season. The payment would be due tomorrow, and his harvest was not looking too well. The weather hadn't been too good all season, and a good number of his crops did not make it. He would be lucky if he had enough to give to the baron. The baron, like the King, was strict and did not take kindly to late or, even worse, insufficient payment. Today was one of the few hot days so far and the heat was taking its toll on Henry. His vision was becoming ever so slightly blurry. He wiped his forehead again and, with a sigh, went back to work.

After working for a few moments Henry heard the sound of multiple footsteps coming down the dirt road through the town. Henry's house was one of the farthest from the town center and he usually would receive news close to last. However, this group was coming from outside the village and thus he received the news first.

A party of men, adorned in heavy, shining armor, waltzed down the road and stopped at Henry's home. Some men rode horses and some didn't.

Henry stopped his work and looked up. "Hello."

"Good afternoon, sir," one of the men said, dismounting from his horse. "We are official scouts of the King and it is our duty to inform you of something urgent."

"Oh, my," Henry replied. "What is it?"

"Well, sir, we have been told not to tell you exactly, for we do not wish to alarm you. All we ask is, do you have a weapon on your home?"

"Why, yes, I do. I have a silver sword hanging on the wall in my home. Why do you ask?"

"We recommend, sir, that you be ready to retrieve and use your weapon of need be in the near future."

"And why is that? Is something wrong?"

"There may be an... enemy coming through soon. If you need to defend yourself, you'll have a weapon to do so with."

"You said that I might need to use it in the near future. How soon do you think that might be?"

"We're not ocmpletely sure, sir, but we believe the... threat could be here within the hour. We'd best be on our way now, so we may warn the others."

"Well, thank you for the warning, officer! Goodbye!"

With that the scouting party trotted off down the road and towards the town to warn the residents. Henry was concerned but did not immediately retrieve his sword. He continued on with his work, determined to get the most out of his crops. He wasn't going to let this threat take away his chances of getting by this month, no matter how dangerous it might be. If it was an opposing faction, he might be asked to join the town militia, as he was an able bodied young man. Although dangerous, Henry couldn't help but think that it might not be so bad, as soldiers don't have to pay rent, even after they have retired.

Henry continued on with his work for around a half hour more before he finally decided to take a break and head inside.

His cabin was unremarkable, though it was a bit better than some others.He was lucky enough to have wooden walls, unlike many others which were mainly dirt. He had a lantern in one of the corners, providing a nice light that he would often use to set the mood for himself at night. On the wall across the door, sitting a few feet above, was his reliable sword. He was grateful that he hadn't used it much. He'd used it to scare off a thief once, but had never killed with it before.

Henry plopped down on his straw mat on the floor that he called his bed. He was thankful for a respite from his work. With nothing to think about, Henry became aware of his dry mouth and his thirst. He reluctantly got up from his bed and headed outside. He felt a light tremor through the ground, but he didn't think much of it and continued with his task. He went around the back to his well and grabbed a bucket. He collected some water from it and greedily slurped some of it, carful not to drink too much so he could have some for later.

Henry went back inside and sat down in a chair at his table. He closed his eyes and pictured himself as the King, pondering on what he would do in such a position. He'd help people like him, those in poverty and struggling to get by. He wouldn't want others to have a life like his. Unfortunately, many did and only a few lived as well off as the King.

Henry sighed and knew he should finish his work. He had little time to waste and needed to get the crops ready for tomorrow. He walked outside and started his task again. As he worked, a woman came from the town and ran up to him.

"Henry! Oh, Henry!" She exclaimed.

"What is it, Hilda?" Henry asked, dropping his hoe. Being it a small town, everyone was close with each other and knew each other quite well.

"Henry, did you hear what the soldier said?"

"Why, yes, I did. They said to make sure our weapons are ready because a 'threat' is coming."

"Yes! And do you know what this threat is?"

"No. The men wouldn't tell me what it was."

"It's a woman, Henry! A woman! I asked them and they told me they weren't supposed to say." Hilda seemed worried and frightened.

"A woman? Why would she be a threat? Even if she was some sort of assassin or something, we have these soldiers here to protect us."

"No, Henry, you don't get it! She's-"

Another tremor interrupted them, this one stronger than the first. Henry shook a little.

"Oh my God, Henry, that's her!" Hilda screamed.

"What do you mean it's-"

"What are we going to do?" Hilda ran off from Henry, clearly distressed.

"That sure was weird," Henry said to himself. "And what are those tremors? An earthquake or something?"

Henry dismissed Hilda's comments, believing her to be delusional. Her remarks made little sense and were ambiguous. What did that mean, it was a woman? And how could this woman be the source of these tremors? It didn't make sense to Henry.

Henry picked up his hoe and went back to work, but yet another tremor disrupted him. He dropped his hoe from the force of it.

"What on earth?" He muttered to himself.

The tremors, along with the soldier's warning and Hilda's comments, were starting to make Henry feel uneasy and even a little frightened. It was all a bit too strange for him.

Henry decided to stop his work for now, just until the tremors subsided. He entered his home and pulled one of his few books off a crude shelf. It was about mythology. Centaurs, giants, satyrs, all that stuff. Henry didn't believe any of it, but he did find it all very interesting. He read for a bit and then put the book back on the shelf.

He went to his bucket to take another sip of water when a fourth, even more powerful tremor, rocked the earth. It was accompanied by a booming sound that was low and resonant. Water sloshed out of the bucket because of it and onto Henry's clothes.

"Oh, joy..." Henry mumbled. These were his only clothes and now they were wet. He'd have to suffer in the damp clothing now for who knows how long until they dried.

Henry went back outside to try and get his clothes to dry faster under the hot sun. He stood there, arms outstretched, for a short time before another tremor shook the ground and forced him to the ground.

"Great!" Henry exclaimed. "Wet AND dirty! My clothes will take so long to get back to normal!"

Henry tried to get up, but a sixth tremor kept him grounded. Then came a seventh, eighth, ninth, each one louder and more powerful than the last. Henry was sufficiently scared now and attempted to crawl back to his cabin, his back to whatever the source of the tremors was. As he approached the door a large shadow cast him and his hut into darkness. An extremely powerful tremor stopped him in his tracks and shook his little cabin. Henry froze and turned around to a sight that no one had ever seen before, one that scared everyone in the entire kingdom.

At first, all he could see were some tan pillars stretching up into the sky. They were huge! They towered over the trees in front of them and had to be at least 4 times their size, maybe even more. Henry looked up more and saw another two pillars, these even larger than the ones he'd just seen. On these pillars was a blue thing that covered the majority of them. Then, Henry's mind put two and two together: this was a woman! Was it the same woman Hilda talked about, the one he'd dismissed so quickly as a delusion? He's really goofed up now.

The giant woman stood still in her spot, not continuing her journey like she had been doing before. Suddenly:

"What a cute little town!"

Henry had to grab his ears to protect them from the volume and force of the giant's voice. Then the meaning of her words sank in. What was she going to do to them?

Henry looked to his right into the village and saw quite the commotion. People were running around and he could hear some screams as well. The militia was armed but cowering in fear. Luckily, the soldiers who'd passed through areas didn't seem as scared and were ready to act.

Henry snapped out of his daze and scrambled back into his hut. He listened to the soliders' words and grabbed his sword off the wall. He backed himself into one of the corners of his home, one farthest from the door and farthest from that... monster.

"Aw, don't be afraid, little guys! I don't want to hurt you!" The giantess boomed, shaking the walls of Henry's hut. Henry was frightened, as he wasn't sure how long his home could last against this woman. He sure didn't want to be inside of it if it collapsed, so he slowly crawled outside, trying to avoid notice. He looked up at the colossal toes and even larger legs. That blue thing must have been a dress.

"Okay. Don't be alarmed, but I'm going to lean over to get a better look! I don't want to hurt anyone!" Her powerful voice hurt Henry's ears.

Henry scrambled to the back of his home as fast as he could to avoid her gaze. He leaned up against the wall, breathing heavily. He heard a whooshing sound and turned to his left, poking his head around the corner. He saw the giant bringing her head closer to the village. Her blonde hair hung loosely and came down farther than her face did. It threatened to crash into some buildings in the town.

"Wow! Your village is really nice!" She said, sounding genuinely interested.

Henry kept his head around the corner, watching as her eyes scanned over the village. He looked to the militia, who were no longer there with their weapons. The soldiers still were, but they seemed to be like the militia earlier: scared. Henry looked back to the giant and to his horror saw her eyes focused directly on him and his hut. Immediately Henry brought his head back around behind the hut and tried his best not to breathe. But it all seemed in vain.

"Why are you hiding, little guy? I'm not going to hurt you!" The giantess said, sending chills down Henry's spine. She most definitely had seen him.

Henry heard the same whooshing sound from earlier with her head, but now it was louder, as it was right next to him. Then there was a light boom as her fingers smashed into the ground next to his home.

"Come on over here! Into my hand!"

Henry looked over at the fingers adorned with gray nail polish. They completely dwarfed his home by many times. Nail polish was only worn by the women of nobility, so how did she get it? Was she the queen of something? Henry wasn't sure why his mind went to these thoughts, considering the situation he was in.

"Okay, don't be scared..."

Henry didn't react immediately, still stuck in his thoughts. He was horrified to see the enormous fingers deftly maneuver around his home and snatch him up like a bug. He was amazed at how she'd managed to grab him without touching his home but also downright terrified. He reached for his sword but saw it fall hundreds of feet to the ground. He felt the pressure of her fingers squeezing his body and wriggled around, trying to free himself. He pounded his fists against her huge fingers, but she either didn't feel it or didn't react to it.

Henry was whisked high into the air, thousands of feet. He was yelling, crying for help, but none came. He was alone up here with the giantess, and he was paralyzed with fear. The giant woman bought him higher and higher until she dropped him into the palm of her left hand.

Her palm was gigantic to poor little Henry, spanning hundreds of feet in all directions. He was completely at her mercy. And at her mercy, he did what most people would do. He dropped to his knees and begged.

"Please, miss, please, please don't kill me," he blubbered, "please, please..."

"Shh, little guy, don't be afraid," the giantess cooed. She brought her giant finger down again. Henry, not understanding her intention, backed away and began to run the length of her palm. It was useless, though; her palm would have taken him minutes to run across, and her finger was moving at almost incomprehensible speeds to the little man.

Henry, out of breath already, stopped in his tracks and looked back at the giant. Her finger was right there, and he nearly fainted. She rubbed her huge finger across his head, trying to comfort him. She repeated this motion over and over again.

Henry felt the large finger caress his tiny head. The pad of her finger was very soft and smelled like vanilla or coconut or something along those lines. She brought it off his head and put it back on over and over. He couldn't deny that he liked the feeling. But who knows? Maybe she was just warming him up, trying to get him to lover his guard, and then she'd crush him or eat him! This newfound realization scared Henry, and he tried to get away from the giantess.

"What's wrong? I don't want to hurt you!" She said in a soft tone that was still quite loud to Henry. "Please, speak to me!"

The giantess lowered her head more so she could listen to Henry, and in doing so Henry got a better look at her face. She was beautiful. Her face was perfectly proportioned and there were no flaws in her skin. Her gigantic hazel eyes stared directly at Henry's minuscule form. Henry felt his knees go weak.

"Please, little guy, just talk to me!"

Henry, not wanting to get on her bad side, reluctantly complied with her demand.

"I'm-I'm Henry," he managed.

"Henry? That's a nice name. I'm Isabel."

"I-Isabel? Ni-nice to meet you, Isabel."

"Nice to meet you too, Henry! Now, can you tell me what you're so afraid of?"

Henry hesitated. Did he really want to tell her? Would she be angry with him?

"I don't know if I should tell you," he said to her.

"Aw, c'mon. I won't get mad, I promise!"

"Well, okay. It's-it's you. You're so big!"

"Me?" She laughed, her hand shaking as a result and Henry being jostled about. "Why me? I wouldn't hurt a fly! Not intentionally, at least. Unless you got me really angry. You wouldn't do that, would you?"

"Never!" Henry shouted almost immediately. Isabel laughed again, with similar results to the first time she did so. Suddenly they both heard a crashing sound, but only Henry felt the boom and only Isabel felt the actual feeling.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I'm- I'm so sorry!" Isabel stammered, raising her free hand up to her mouth.

"Isabel? Isabel, what did you do?" Henry inquired.

"Henry, look... I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!"

Isabel took her other hand and positioned it so Henry could see what she wanted him to. Henry saw right away what she'd done, and he was horrified.

Right by her enormous big toe, with its matching gray polish, lay the ruins of one of his neighbor's homes. It was almost beyond recognition. She'd completely pulverized it under her toe. Accidentally, of course, but still demolished it nonetheless.

"Was-was anyone in there?" Isabel asked Henry. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

Henry didn't want to make her feel any worse than she already was, so he told her a little white lie. To be honest, Henry didn't know if anyone was in there, but why tell her that?

"No, no one was in there. I think they're all at the town center," he told her.

"Oh, really? That's good," she replied, seeming to calm down. "I'm so sorry, everyone!"

Then she tried to talk to Henry specifically, but her sheer size meant that everyone heard her as well.

"I'm so clumsy," she said. "How could I do that?"

"It's-it's okay," Henry said, trying to console her. "I'm sure it's hard being so big."

Isabel laughed. "Yeah, it is, isn't it? It's- ow! What's that?"

"Huh?"

Down at Isabel's left big toe, the soldiers who had given Henry the warning had begun their attack. Swords were being swung and bows were being shot. Henry remembered that there had been at least 10 of them when they talked to him, so there were probably at least 10 at her toe right now.

"Henry, they're attacking me! What do I do? I don't want to hurt anyone else!" She sounded distressed.

"If you don't want to hurt them, then run away! They can't follow you easily; you're much too big for them!"

Isabel followed Henry's advice and walked in the way she would have been walking anyway, had she not stopped at the village. The soldiers below had quite the sight, as her enormous foot passed overhead, the bottom of her toe making them look like puny ants in comparison. The citizens were relieved that Isabel had left, but the soldiers were not. She was still on the run and still dangerous. They would need many more men to stop her, and they planned on taking her out quickly. She was a threat to the kingdom, and the King never let threats go unpunished.
End Notes:
Any feedback is appreciated. I just wanted to write it downwind not forget it. I also just wrote as I went along with no real plan, so some things might not make sense.
Act 1, Scene 2: Misunderstood by Bananaman1
Author's Notes:
I tried to go for character development in this chapter.

Henry was rocked back and forth as Isabel stomped along. Although he trustees her a bit more, he couldn't deny he was scared to be away from home and alone with her.

In the distance Henry saw The Towering Tops, the largest mountains in the kingdom. He'd heard about them, but never actually seen them in person. They were really big, and grew in size as Isabel rapidly approached them. Henry had conflicted emotions when he found out that they were only half of Isabel's size. She easily stepped over them and continued on her walk, not caring about them. Henry watched in awe as they left the mountain on the distance. Henry knew she was big, but he hadn't know she was twice the size of the largest mountain around.

Henry sat in Isabel's palm watching the landscape whiz by when the suddenly stopped.

"What is it, Isabel?" Henry asked her.

"It's another village," she replied. "Maybe we-er, you- should check it out. Besides, I think we are far enough away from the soldiers back in town."

Henry agreed and Isabel walked around the backside of the village, looking for a place to put him down. Again Henry marveled at her sheer size. It looked to him she could easily crush the whole village with one step and plenty of room to spare. Henry shuddered at the thought and pushed it to the back of his head.

Isabel found a spot fairly far away from the village that was safe for him. It would take him quite some time to walk over to the village from here, but Isabel was one step ahead of him. Although they were far from the town, she extended her hand hundreds of feet and brought him right to the edge of the village. She gently set him down, careful not to destroy any buildings.

"Okay, Isabel," Henry began. "What am I actually here for?"

"Hmm.." she pondered. "Ask them if anyone knows about Beatrice."

"Will do," Henry replied and Isabel smiled. Her huge smile made Henry feel warm inside. She was a really compassionate person and seemed just like a normal person, if not for her size.

Henry walked into the town, examining its wooden huts and frightened citizens. Henry saw the town bar straight ahead and decided it would be a good place to get some information.

He walked inside the shabby bar and almost immediately people were on their feet. Henry was caught by surprise and was considering leaving when a man grabbed him and pulled him towards the center of the bar. A large crowd gathered around.

"You listen here, man," he said, his alcohol ridden breath washing all over Henry. "You and your giant girl better leave here, or else."

"We don't mean any harm!" Henry stammered. "We just want to know if you know who Beatrice is! And besides, if you did anything to me, I don't think she'd take very kindly to that."

The man looked up and let go of Henry. "You're right," he said. "I'm sorry. Let's pretend that didn't happen, okay?"

"Alright. Now, does anyone hear know anything about 'Beatrice?'"

"Beatrice?" Someone else called out. "There's hundreds of Beatrices. Which one are you looking for?"

"Uh," Henry mumbled. "I'm-I'm not sure. Let me ask her."

Henry left the bar and confronted Isabel.

"Did you learn anything? They're not giving you any trouble, are they?" She asked him when he returned.

"No and no," he answered. "They said there are hundreds of Beatrices. Which one are you looking for?"

"Uh, I don't know her last name, but I think she's a witch or something. Tell them that."

"They probably already heard you, but okay."

Henry returned to the bar and have them the information.

"Witches?" Someone in the back laughed. "Witches ain't real."

"That's true," someone else said, "but I thought the same thing about giants, and look what we have here!"

"Well, I never heard of any witches before, and most definitely none around here."

"Sorry, pal."

Henry went to leave, but then he stopped at the door.

"Could I have a drink, bartender?" He asked.

The bartender, a gruff man in his 40s, got him a beer from off a shelf and poured it into a mug.
"That'll be 5 coins," he said.

Henry rummaged through his pockets and came up with the money. He handed it over and slurped his drink. The crowd had since dispersed and everyone had returned to their usual activities.

As Henry was drinking, the bartender leaned over to him.

"You're looking for a witch, right?" He whispered.

"I guess so," Henry replied. "Why? You know one?"

I might, if I had 5 more coins."

"C'mon. You're gonna do this to me? How can I even trust you?"

"Believe me, I know. You gonna pay or not?"

Henry looked through his pockets and only came up with 3 coins.

"I only have this much," he said, defeated.

"Does that look like five to you?"

"Come on. That's not enough? Just tell me what you know."

"Five or I'm not telling."

"Damn you."

Henry slammed his cup down and left the bar, angry. He walked up to Isabel, who had another big smile on her face.

"Did you learn anything?" She inquired.

"One man said he knew where a witch was."

"And?"

"He wanted five coins. I don't have that much."

Isabel angrily slammed her fist down, rocking the whole town and knocking Henry off his feet.

"Who?" She asked him, clearly annoyed.

"Th-the bartender," Henry replied, frightened.

"Stay here."

Some people had left the bar when Isabel slammed her hand down, but the majority hadn't. Isabel used her other hand and reached over to the bar. She used two fingers and effortlessly pulled off the bar's roof.

"Which one of you is the bartender?" She asked the people. Her voice sounded cold, but not exactly mean.

Everyone pointed the man behind the counter, who froze in fear. Isabel grabbed the tiny man between two fingers and lifted him into the air.

Henry watched in fear and amazement as Isabel stared directly at the bartender, who squirmed and writhed inbetween her fingers.

Her hazel eyes focused on the little bartender like a hawk's, looking straight at him. Henry saw the man's expression change from intrepid to downright terrified.

"Five coins for you to tell my friend where this witch is? What's wrong with you?" Isabel spat.

"I'm-I'm sorry, ma'am," Henry heard the bartender sputter.

"Why would you charge him for that?"

"I-I don't know, miss. I'm-I'm sorry!"

"Just tell me where this witch is."

"I-I don't know, miss! I don't know where this witch is!"

Isabel was actually angry now.

"You lied to him? Just to get his money?"

"I'm sorry, miss! I won't do it again!"

"You know, it's taking a lot of willpower not to just crush you right now. You're lucky I'm a nice girl, otherwise you might be paste."

"Y-yes, ma'am!"

Isabel put the bartender down back in the bar, where everyone else was still standing. They had been too terrified to try and run.

Isabel looked back at Henry, who in turn looked at her in horror. That wasn't even a true display of her power, and it had scared everyone in the town beyond belief.

"What's wrong, Henry?" She asked, concerned.

"You-you almost killed that man!" He blurted out.

"I was never going to kill him! I just wanted him to tell me where the witch was."

"You said it was taking all your willpower not to kill him!"

"I..." Isabel stopped for a moment, wondering what to say next. "I just wanted to scare him, that's all. I'm sorry I scared you."

Isabel grabbed Henry and lifted him up into her hand, once again showing her power over him.

"I'm sorry," she said gently to him, rubbing his head with her finger.

Henry calmed down a bit. He was glad that she was on his side and wouldn't try to harm him... right? She wouldn't threaten Henry like that, would she?

"C'mon, let's get out of here."

Isabel got to her feet, shaking the earth. Structures wobbled and rocked back and forth, but Isabel paid no heed.

After walking in silence, and after a lot of stroking from Isabel, Henry felt the courage to ask her what he'd been wanting to ever since she'd picked him up.

"Isabel?" He asked.

"Hmm?" She looked down at the minute man in her expansive palm and smiled.

"Uh, can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"Why me?"

"What do you mean?" She asked with a puzzled expression.

"When you picked me up, back at my village? Why'd you choose me?"

"Well, you were one of the first I saw. And I saw that you were scared. So I wanted you to know that you didn't need to be. Then I picked you up and then the soldiers attacked me, so I left. And you just happened to be in my hand when I did. So... oh, I'm sorry! I just brought you along without even asking. You probably want to go back home, don't you? I'm sorry!"

"No!"

Isabel looked down at him, slightly confused.

"I mean, I don't mind being with you. It's nice. And I don't want to go back and pay my rent to the baron. You saved me from that, so I guess I have to thank you for that." He chuckled.

Isabel continued her walk to who knows where. Henry looked down at her feet as she walked. After each step he would look back at her footsteps. They were huge, probably hundreds of feet long. And they made deep depressions in the ground, probably changing the landscape forever. For the nth time that day, Henry marveled at Isabel's power and size.

"Hey, Isabel?" He asked her again.

"Yes?"

"What exactly are you looking for? Where are we going?"

"I'm looking for a witch to help me."

"Help you with what? You could probably do anything at this size!"

"Exactly. I want to be normal."

Henry was taken aback. "Normal? What's wrong with the way you are now?"

Isabel looked down at Henry, a bit upset. "Look at me! I'm a monster!"

"No, you're not! You're-you're wonderful!"

"No, I'm not! I'm huge! Everywhere I go people are afraid of me. People always attack me and no one ever listens to me, unless I scare them into it. No one thinks I have any emotions or feel anything. And everywhere I go all I do is destroy stuff! I ruined that person's home in your village, I ruined the bar and I've ruined so many other things in the past!"

"You're not a monster! People just don't understand you!"

"Exactly! Everyone misunderstands me and thinks I'm an evil monster out to kill them, and I'm not! I just want to be normal, like you."

Isabel let a few tears roll down her check. One happened to land in the hand holding Henry. It crashed into her palm powerfully. It was multiple times his size and when it landed, water went everywhere, including on Henry. He was completely drenched, much worse than he was when he spilled the bucket on himself. But he dared not complain, especially when Isabel was in such a state.

"Isabel, listen to me," he said, trying to console her. I know people misunderstand you, but they don't know you. You're a kind, sweet woman. I know you don't mean any harm to anyone and you can't help your size or what you do accidentally. That house wasn't your fault, and the bar was understandable. But it's not all bad. People always will listen to what you say."

"Yeah, only because they know I could squish them easily!" She cried. "Everyone is always afraid of me. How would you like it if everyone was always scared of you? Even you're scared of me! I saw it when I was talking with the bartender!"

"I'm-I'm sorry, Isabel."

"Why are you scared of me?"

"Because... you're so big and you-you could hurt me," Henry reluctantly answered, and as soon as he had, he knew he'd messed up.

"Exactly!" Isabel screamed. "You're scared of me because I'm so big! Everyone is!" Isabel had long since stopped her walk, and she sat down with an earthshaking plop. Dozens of trees were likely crushed beneath her.

"Isabel, I'm-I'm sorry..." Henry muttered. And he knew she was right. He was afraid of her, quite a bit. And he most definitely was now. She was likely mad at him, and he was afraid of having a nearly 7 mile tall woman mad at him. She could easily crush him to a pulp, and he knew she knew this is why everyone was so afraid of her.

"I'm sorry, Isabel," Henry repeated. Isabel sobbed heavily now, flooding the surround trees she hadn't crushed with much too much water. The force of her tears swept many of them away, but she did not notice.

Henry was running out of options and had very few ideas as to how to console her. He did the only thing he thought might help and got to his knees and kissed her palm. It was remarkable how she could feel his insignificant, nearly microscopic mouth on her giant palm.

Henry noticed a very brief respite in her crying after he kissed her hand, and he immediately did it again.

"What are you doing?" Isabel asked, letting out a small laugh.

"Uh... I kissed your hand," he answered nervously.

Isabel giggled again. "Why?"

"I don't know. I thought it might help you feel better.

"Aw, thank you." Isabel brought her hand up to her face and then to her mouth. She kissed Henry ever so gently with her huge red lips. Henry had never been so close to her mouth and as a result was frightened from the new experience. He felt guilty for feeling fear.

"I'm sorry, Henry." Isabel said softly.

"For what?"

"For crying and for blaming you. I shouldn't have done that." Isabel wiped away a few tears.

"You see? You're a great person. You didn't do anything wrong, and yet you apologize to me."

Isabel smiled at him, showing her white teeth. "You're so nice to me, Henry. You're the only one who's ever cared about me."

"Well, it's everyone else's loss. I'm glad I'm getting to know you."

Isabel brought Henry to her mouth and kissed him again. The sudden action scared Henry a little, and again he felt bad about it.

"Henry, please be honest with me. We're you scared when I kissed you?"

"Yes." Henry looked away from her, ashamed. She had been crying because of Henry's and others' fear of her, and he went and told her that he was afraid of her.

"Henry, please, don't be afraid of me. You don't have any reason to be. I'd never hurt you. You know that, right?" Isabel sniffled.

"I know. And that's why you're so wonderful. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted," Isabel smiled. She noisily got up from her sitting position. She began to continue her trek but stopped shortly after.

"Oh, look what I've done!" She exclaimed. "I spent so long crying and complaining that now it's night."

"It's fine, Isabel," Henry said. "I don't mind. Really."

"We should go to bed, so we can be well rested for tomorrow."

Henry agreed and Isabel stomped over to a fairly open space, one that was nearly large enough to contain her. They must have been on some sort of plain if they had all this room without any towns popping up.

Isabel plopped down with great force and rolled on to her back. She placed Henry down right in front of her breasts and smiled at him.

"Is this a good spot to sleep?" She asked him.

Henry eyed her enormous breasts. They were like small mountains in comparison to him.

"Uh, it would be great, except I don't think it's the safest," he replied.

"Oh! Silly me. I know you'd love to sleep there," she said, winking, "but you're right. If I turned over, who knows what could happen to you? How about my hand? Would that be okay?"

"It's fine with me."

Isabel picked up Henry between her fingers and placed him in his usual spot in her hand. She positioned herself so her palm would be facing upwards and Henry could easily lie down.

"Thank you, Isabel!" He said to her.

"Anytime, Henry. Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, Isabel!"

Henry placed his head down on her warm skin and closed his eyes, drifting off into sleep easily in the comfort and safety of her hand.
End Notes:
Please leave feedback if you enjoyed!
Act 1, Scene 3: Mary by Bananaman1
King George reclined in his leather throne, rubbing his large stomach. He'd just finished a large meal of steak and potatoes. In his eyes, truly a meal fit for a king.

Suddenly the huge double doors burst open and a low ranking advisor came running in.

"Did you find the source of them damn earthquakes?" The King asked his advisor.

"Yes, my lord," the young man replied. "Our scouts say they seem to be coming from, well... a woman."

"A woman?" King George laughed. "You know I like jokes, John, but now's not the time. Good one, though."

"My lord, I'm not joking. They said it's coming from a woman."

This repetition, along with John's serious mug, made George feel a bit uneasy.

"Well, how can this be so? How can a woman cause these earthquakes?"

"They say she is a giant, my lord. Miles tall."

John's expression never faltered and he showed the upmost concern. The King was reluctantly starting to believe him.

"How can this be? Giants aren't real."

"They must be, my lord. Our scouts say they've seen her in the flesh, up close and personal. And they're have been reports of a giant woman roaming the countryside as well."

"If this is true, then I want all the soldiers ready to fight. What has she done so far to my land?"

"She stepped on a house in a small village and has left large footprints wherever she has walked."

"So she destroyed some of my land, eh? That's how it's gonna be?"

The King stroked his beard, pondering on what he should do next. As hard as it was to believe, this woman was a real threat. Miles tall? She could easily crush, well, anything. What could he do? Sending his men out would be a suicide mission, by what other choice did he have?

"John, tell the general to ready the troops. I want at least half of the force on the move towards her and prepared to take her down. The others should be ready to mobilize whenever the time arises."

"Of course, my lord," John replied with a bow. "I'll get right to it."

John quickly left the room, leaving the King alone.

"No one destroys my land and gets away with it," he said to himself. "We'll take her down, one way or another."

--------------

Henry awoke, still in Isabel's soft hand. He didn't move around much, even though he felt like getting up. He knew Isabel was sensitive and would feel his minuscule feet walking about, and he didn't want to disturb her rest. He looked at her huge fingers curled slightly. Where had she gotten that gray nail polish from? How has she applied it? How much did it take? All these questions floated through his mind, but he debated on asking her or not. He didn't want to offend her or have her take it in the wrong way.

Henry turned around and saw two colossal, green brown eyes looking right at him. They stared with warmth and consideration. Isabel broke into a grin and let out a "small" giggle.

"You're just so cute!" She boomed. "You're so small in my hand."

"Well, I certainly do feel small," Henry replied with a smile.

"Did you sleep well? Were you comfortable?"

"It was pretty nice. Definitely a new experience, but I didn't mind."

Isabel set Henry down on the ground and rested her head against her hand. She looked down at Henry, looming over his small form.

"Are you hungry?" Isabel asked him.

Henry hadn't really thought about eating since he'd been with her, but the mention of it made his stomach growl.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"Well, I would go grab us some cows or something, but we don't have any way to cook them."

"We could make a fire," Henry suggested.

"Yeah, but I don't want to wait so long for it to cook. Let's go get something from a tavern or something, shall we?"

Isabel used her huge fingers to once again lift Henry into her palm. She lumbered her way through the countryside as they talked.

Henry sat her in hand, trying to build up the courage to ask what he'd been wanting to ask.

"Uh, Isabel?" He began.

"Mhm?" She replied.

"If you don't mind me asking... uh, how exactly are you so big?"

Isabel chuckled. "I was wondering when you'd ask that. Figured it would be one of the first things. To answer your question, I don't really know. I was just born like this."

"How are you just 'born' like this? No one is born miles tall."

"Well, I'm living proof that you're wrong, aren't I? You see, my father was just like you. He was only around 5'8" I think. But my mother, that's where it's different. She was like me, but... different."

"How do you mean?"

"She was a giant, but she was a giant giant. She was way bigger than me. I remember when j was younger she said she was one of the biggest giants to ever walk the land. I don't know if that's true, but she definitely was huge. I must have gotten these giant genes or whatever from her."

"How was she so big as well? And she was even bigger than you? She must have been absolutely enormous!"

"Well, she still is. I haven't seen her in years, but I think she's still alive. I don't know about my dad, though. I don't know how she was a giant, and I don't know why she was so much bigger than me, either. We're actually not too far from where we once went on a walk together. Want to go see? I think our footprints are still there."

Henry agreed and Isabel turned to the right, searching for the spot where her and her mother had walked. They were by some more mountains again, and a dense forest was on their right.

"I recognize this area," Isabel said. "I think we walked around here."

She scoured the area before she finally stopped.

"Here," she stated. "This is where we walked that one day. I remember it was the first time we'd walked out this far from where we used to always live. I was only 8 at the time, 14 years ago. I was only around 4 miles tall at the time."

Henry chuckled to himself a bit at how causally Isabel said that she was "only" 4 miles tall at the time.

"Look!" Isabel shouted, a bit louder than her usual talking voice. "There are some of our footprints. We sure made an impression, didn't we? Want to get up close and personal with them?"

"Sure," Henry said as Isabel lowered him to the ground. Her enormous feet and toes loomed high up above.

"Look at that," Isabel said to herself, giggling. "Look at how small I was!"

Isabel took her foot and put it down next to a footprint in the earth. Her foot was now about twice the size of the footprint. She'd grown quite a bit.

"Hold on a second," Isabel said to Henry as she picked him and relocated him. She put him down in a depression where the walls rose up hundreds if not thousands of feet. He looked out and ahead of him was nothing but green grass for what looked like miles.

"Where'd you put me?" Henry asked. "Is this your 8 year old footprint?"

"My mother's," Isabel answered.

Henry looked back to the footprint he was inside and he could definitely see that it was her mother's. It was absolutely gigantic, way bigger than 8 year old Isabel's footprint would have been. Isabel reached down, her colossal fingers descending at frightening speeds. She delicately picked Henry up and placed him in her palm.

"Look at this," she said to him. Isabel took her foot and placed it next to the footprint Henry has just be in.

"See how big she was?"

Isabel was right. Being in the footprint had shown Henry how big her mother was, but this just emphasized it. This raised so many questions for Henry. Previously he had thought Isabel was one of a kind, the only giant around. She clearly wasn't. Was there some sort of "giant" race about?

Isabel scooped Henry up into her hand and began walking away from the enormous footprints.

--------------

"Onward, men!" General Arthur shouted to his men, gesturing with his sword.

The titanic woman was in their sights. How could she not be? She was probably visible for miles around. Arthur, being the general of the kingdom's army, was sent out by George to take this monstrosity down. Armed to the teeth with 2000 soldiers, Arthur was not prepared to lose. His helmet rested in the saddle of his black horse, exposing his short, gray hair. A man of nearly 60 years, but still in excellent health, Arthur was an experience veteran of war and knew a great deal of advanced tactics. When it came to actually fighting, he could hold his own, but he wasn't as well off as he was 30 years ago.

The ground quaked and shifted with every footstep of the colossal woman. Arthur and his men had been nearly falling off their horses every few seconds for the past few minutes. Arthur was confident in the men to take this giant down, but he knew it would be a difficult fight.

The army approached a mountain range. They weren't the Towering Tops, but they were large nonetheless. As the soldiers traveled along through the mountains, the earth shaking footsteps ceased. Arthur held up a hand for his men to stop, and they skidded to a halt. They waited for a few seconds, waiting to see if the footsteps would resume. Suddenly, an even more powerful boom rippled through the earth, knocking a few soldiers off their horses and sending a chorus of whinnies throughout the animals. Then silence again.

"Come on men! She must've sat down. If we move fast, we can get to her before she gets up again!" Arthur yelled to his men, raising his sword. In response 2000 soldiers roared in approval and thrusted their swords upwards. The horses galloped through the mountains, carrying the men towards Isabel.

--------------

Isabel plopped herself down a few (thousand) feet away from a nearby mountain range. This one was a bit smaller than the one she'd encountered earlier, and she was quite amused at this.

"So, this is the village you said your mother told you about?" Henry asked Isabel.

"Yep," she replied. "I remember what she told me. She said their was a tiny village near a gray mountain range that was 'about yea high,' and then she gestured, saying they were a bit taller than her toes. So, they should be about thigh high to me, which they are, so this should be it."

"And I have to find the light blue house and ask Mary about...?"

"Tell her I sent you. I'd do it myself, but, well... it would be a bit complicated and it wouldn't bode well with the town."

"I understand. I'll see you shortly, then."

Isabel deposited Henry on the outskirts of the town by merely stretching over. She didn't even have to get up from where she was sitting. Henry gave a little wave to Isabel, who smiled in return.

Henry approached the large gates that enclosed the relatively small town. He found it a bit odd that a village like this would need walls like that, but he didn't pay much attention. Henry was stopped at the gates by two guards, equipped with heavy armor and long spears.

"Halt, son," the one on the left said to him. "I'm sorry, but I've gotta ask you. It's part of my job. What's your business here?"

"I'm looking for a woman named Mary I was told lived here," Henry explained.

"Mary, eh?" The guard on the right asked. "Why? Who told you she lived here?"

"I don't really know why, actually. I just have to talk to her."

"Who sent you here?"

Henry pointed back to Isabel, who sat far off, looking at her nails.

"Her."

The guards looked at each other for a moment, before the right one said to him:

"Alright, son. Go on in. Just don't cause any trouble."

Henry nodded in thanks and entered the newly opened gates. The town was actually much nicer than he thought. Part of the town was on the same level as he was, but another part was elevated a dozen feet or so up. Situated on top of a hill was what looked to be a mini castle of sorts. Henry took this all in as he walked through the town, trying to locate Mary's home.

Henry managed to identify her house after a few minutes of aimless walking. A light blue house in mediocre condition sat right next to the small wall that separated the lower and upper portions of the town. There were no windows and the door was in somewhat poor condition.

Henry approached the door and listened for any sounds but heard none. After a few seconds he knocked on the brown wooden door and waited. The footsteps became slightly louder and then they stopped. Henry took in a deep breath and waited again. Another creak and the door slowly opened up a smidge.

A single, light blue eye stared at Herny. Besides that, he could make out no details of the person.

"Hello, are you Mary?" He asked the person.

"Yes," a quiet, feminine voice replied. The door opened a bit more, allowing Henry to see that Mary had long blonde hair. "What do you want?"

"May I please come in? I've come to talk on behalf of someone I think you might know."

"Yes, just come in," Mary said quickly. The door opened and she moved behind it. Henry walked in and the door closed behind him.

The house was fairly small. The floors were dirt, which was to be expected. To the left was a kitchen of sorts, with a counter, and ahead was a small room with candles and shelves. On the right was a small bed and some blankets.

Henry turned around and looked at Mary. She wore a hood, hiding her features a bit, but Henry could still see her hair and most of her face. Her light blue eyes looked at him in what looked like a bit of fear. Hilda had pink lips and a long nose that came out just the right length. Honestly, she was a very attractive woman.

Henry was about to begin talking when she walked right past him into the little room with the candles. Henry, not sure of what to do, just followed her in. In the room was a little rug in the center of the room, with some shelves up on the walls. Candles were on the floor as well as the shelves. All around the room were paintings of women in all different environments and clothing. One had a naked woman lying in a field with some trees nearby. Another had a painting of a large woman standing over a city. She wore gladiator sandals and had a big smile on her face, as well as her hands on her hips. This one seemed a bit odd to Henry, although many other paintings were similar to this one.

"Who are the women in these paintings? Henry asked Mary as he surveyed them.

"Goddesses," she said flatly. She became more excited the more she spoke, though. "You know how people have religions? I worship them. They provide everything for us."

"Really?" Henry was genuinely interested, although he didn't buy it for a second. Giants were one thing, but actual goddesses were a whole 'nother one.

"Yeah. You see this one right here?" Mary said, gesturing at a painting. A nude woman stood in the middle of the ocean, a ship a tiny dot next to her massive body. "That's Aqua, the goddess of water. She controls the oceans.

"This is Caelum, the goddess of the sky," Mary said at the next paining, which feature a winged blonde woman lying in the clouds. "It's a bit weird, but even though Aqua is the goddess of water, Caelum controls rain.

"This here's Terra." The painting was of a green woman who stood towering in the sky, trees not even reaching the tips of her toes. "You may have heard of her. She's the goddess of the earth. So she controls everything other than the water and sky."

Finally, Mary went to the last painting, one that Henry had had his eye on. The background was all pink, and there looked like some sort of rolling hills in the background. On the ground were three women, all stretched out like they were worshipping something. In front of them were enormous tan pillars that must've stretched miles upon miles into the sky.

"And this, this is Dea. She's the goddess of the goddesses. She can control everything. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't be here! There are lots of other goddesses, but I don't have their paintings here yet."

"Wow," Henry began. "That's very interesting. I like the artwork. Whoever painted them must've been very skilled."

"Aw, thank you!" Mary said. She must really have been dedicated to her religion if she went through all this work.

"So, Mary..." Henry said as Mary smiled at him. She seemed to have come out of her shell after showing him the paintings. "I like the artwork, but that's not why I came here."

"What for, then?"

"Uh... 'Isabel sent me.'

Mary laughed. "So that's why. I take it it's about a witch?"

"I believe so."

"She always went on about wanting to be 'normal' and 'small.' Is she looking for Lilith?"

"Lilith?"

"Lilith's a witch. I know her but not what she does. She's told me that she has 'great power' but I don't know what it is."

"I guess so, then. Do you know where she resides? Or where we could find her?"

"You know where the Towering Tops are, right? You must go there, and then head north. Just keep going, on and on, until you find a new mountain. It's probably even bigger than Isabel. You can't miss it. She's in there."

"Really? Thank you, Mary! I wish there was some way I could repay you, but I don't think I have anything."

"No, it's fine. I'm glad you looked at my work. No one ever comes over here and definitely no one looks at my paintings."

"Well, thank you again, Mary. Maybe I'll see you again some time?"

Henry smiled as he walked to the door. He opened it and looked back to see Mary grinning back at him. Henry closed the door and began the trek to Isabel.

He'd been in there longer than he'd thought, as it was already starting to get dark. He had no way of contacting Isabel and it would take him a good deal of time to reach her, so he decided to buy something to eat really quickly instead of waiting for her to get something.

Henry walked into a nearby pub and ordered a quick meal. Unlike the last pub, no one knew his affiliation with Isabel, so he was able to enjoy his meal in peace.

After finishing his meal and paying the small amount, Henry left the small town. On his way out he noticed the sign identifying the village: Mountain's Pass. Henry made a mental note and moved on.

The walk to Isabel took him quite some time, as she was positioned at least a mile away from the town. She seemed preoccupied with something, so she unfortunately didn't see Henry on his way over. Henry kept imagining Mary's paintings in his head. The more he thought about them, the more he became convinced that maybe the goddesses weren't just stories after all.

By the time Henry reached Isabel she has dozed off into a light sleep. This was evident by her light snoring (relative to her normal snoring). Henry waited, hoping for her to wake up, but she didn't. He called it upon himself to wake her up so he could tell her the news before heading to bed. Henry waltzed over to Isabel's monolithic toes. Her foot was sole down, so the toes were at their full height of a few hundred feet. Henry reached out to the colossal toes in front of him and touched the big one. The flesh was soft yet firm at the same time. Henry could feel every single little indent and crevice of her toe print, and he felt humbled at this. It was a truly unique experience.

Henry knew it was risky, but he tickled her toe, as it was his only option. Somehow she had managed to feel his minuscule hands on her toe and she stirred a bit, readjusting her foot's positioning. Henry stepped back a bit, careful to avoid any accidental damage she might do. After her huge foot came to a rest Henry touched and tickled again, feeling the rigid flesh underneath his hands. This time he was more successful, and Isabel roused a bit more. Then she opened her eyes and let out a loud yawn.

"Ah, Henry, you're finally back," she mumbled. "I was worried about you."

"Sorry I took so long," Henry apologized. "Mary was showing me some paintings of goddesses. She told me that this witch named Lilith lived in some huge mountain far north of the Towering Tops."

"Lilith, eh? Doesn't sound familiar. I trust Mary, though. We head out tomorrow, then?"

Henry nodded in agreement and lay down next to Isabel's gigantic toes. He felt a bit cold with no fire but he felt fine. Sleeping next to Isabel was what Henry could only describe as nice. Slowly he drifted off into sleep, dreaming about the goddesses and paintings.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5904