Bianca by Killer_Huge
Summary:

Lee meets a new woman and they hit it off.  Unbeknownst to either, they have a special connection that will take their relationship to new heights.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Breast Enlargement, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Growing Woman, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 35715 Read: 366157 Published: December 12 2016 Updated: March 20 2017
Story Notes:

This is my first GTS story and I'm happy to present it in completion. Thanks to the community for the feedback and support! I'm currently working on a new tale and I've got a few more ideas in the pipes, so stay tuned for more writing elsewhere on my page ;)

1. Chapter 1 - First Rendezvous by Killer_Huge

2. Chapter 2 - Sex and Growth by Killer_Huge

3. Chapter 3 - Facing the View by Killer_Huge

4. Chapter 4 - Entrapment and Debriefing by Killer_Huge

5. Chapter 5 - Living Large by Killer_Huge

6. Chapter 6 - Plans Change by Killer_Huge

7. Chapter 7 - Undressing Amazon by Killer_Huge

8. Chapter 8 - Domination and Growth by Killer_Huge

9. Chapter 9 - Growth and Tit Play by Killer_Huge

10. Chapter 10 - Penetrating the Goddess by Killer_Huge

11. Chapter 11 - Insertion, Growth, Destruction by Killer_Huge

12. Chapter 12 - Gentle No More by Killer_Huge

13. Chapter 13 - City Play, Destruction, Domination by Killer_Huge

14. Chapter 14 - Sex, Pussy Play, Tiny Woman by Killer_Huge

15. Chapter 15 - Giantess' Threesome by Killer_Huge

16. Chapter 16 - Growth and Vore by Killer_Huge

17. Chapter 17 - Growth, Destruction, Breast Crush by Killer_Huge

18. Chapter 18 - City play, Domination, Exhibition by Killer_Huge

19. Chapter 19 - Goddess Getting Off by Killer_Huge

20. Chapter 20 - Bianca in Peril by Killer_Huge

21. Chapter 21 - Assault on the Goddess by Killer_Huge

22. Chapter 22 - Pussy Climbing by Killer_Huge

23. Chapter 23 - Epilogue by Killer_Huge

Chapter 1 - First Rendezvous by Killer_Huge

Bianca clutched my ass cheeks as she orgasmed blissfully, her blond hair clinging sexily to her thick brown shoulders, breasts, and cheeks. She bucked and moaned beneath me on the bed like an animal in heat.

At the same time I felt that familiar pressure build at the base of my spine. “Fuck, she's so hot”, was my thought as I greedily pushed my huge stiff rod into her cushy vagina, spurting my load into that hot, velvety sheath. As the moment passed I felt a sinking sensation in the back of my mind. “Oh my god, I just came in a random girl without wearing a condom. Fuck...”

We lay panting next to each other in her bed. Bianca lived downtown in a nice, small apartment about halfway up a large complex. Charming, beautiful, Brazilian, she was my age at 26. She stood about 5'6 with a lovely body to be proud of. Her frame was quite wide with curves that drove me crazy. Her gorgeous legs stood atop cute little feet with perfect doll toes, and rose up to her thick, womanly thighs, large apple-shaped ass, and blond, neatly trimmed crotch. We had just fucked for the first time. Her slit was wide but beautifully textured with luscious walls that clutched and wrung my rod like a hooker giving a hand job. It was incredible. She had been soaking wet from the start, maybe the whole time since we exchanged sultry, flirtatious innuendos through dinner.

We had just matched on Tinder that week. I had been drawn to her pictures which included a sexy shot of her in a 2-piece bikini. Her melon-sized breasts seemed to heave and sway with a life of their own in the still photo, gloriously protruding from that wide chest above a smooth, pillowy belly. Her abdomen pushed out ever so slightly past her gorgeous pelvic region, and it was obvious she had some serious bands of love-making muscles hidden beneath. Her arms were likewise thick and muscly but smooth to the touch, dwindling gracefully into small, cute hands with perfect little fingers that grabbed at my body with barely contained desperation as we fucked. Her face contained elements of broadness as well- a wide jawline that supported a huge smile full of glistening white teeth. Bianca's lips were thick and protracted, definitely one of her hottest features. I imagined them all evening around mine, or around my cock. They looked so soft and so beautiful. She had coy, languid corners to her mouth that went well with her large, brown eyes, which rarely opened more than halfway before I was inside her. Finally, her eyebrows, crotch and hair were striking in their blondness. For a Latina she had sure drawn a rare trait in that she was golden-blond with wisps of a paler, more silvery blond throughout. She wore it straight and it went past her breasts and shoulders behind, though as she lay next to me, finally breathing more regularly, her hair was in a perfect little tangle here and there, just adding to the raw sensuality of her being.

“Lee, that felt so SO good,” she muttered to me, her eyes briefly finding mine before she courteously and dreamily closed them. She did so, lazily turning onto her side to face me, eyes closed. As she readjusted herself, her breasts swung around slowly, tantalizingly, and her hand absent-mindedly traced out little patterns in her crotch which radiated heat in my direction. “Your cock is so huge, meu deus...” her words were a little slow and accented which I also found incredibly charming. Meanwhile, Bianca's hands which always seemed to follow her train of thought, lightly but assertively reached around my huge member which remained semi hard and just under full length- about ten inches. Post-cum, it was throbbing and vascular, a sexual entity of its own, and it felt 100% amazing right now. Her touch caused that fleshy rod to respond by swelling once again, pushing out her grip and sending light spasms through my spine and abdomen.

I was having a bout of turmoil, however. We had not talked openly about having sex, and had not communicated about birth control at all. As soon as we had walked into her apartment, my head had been swimming with hormones, and Bianca, sexy as she was, elicited almost as powerful a response of attraction from my sense of smell as she did from my eyes. A mix of sweat, cocoa butter, something vaguely spicy, and an overwhelming dose of oestrogen and testosterone had dulled my senses into a full state of arousal past the point of words or slowing down to put on a condom. I lightly touched Bianca's hand and looked earnestly at her. She opened her eyes.

“Bianca, I should have used a condom.” My words were slow and clear. Trying not to sound regretful but more concerned. “I'm sorry I didn't stop to ask. You are just so sexy...”

Bianca, seeing my concern, furrowed her brow as she listened to my words. Processing them visibly, perhaps so as to put me at ease. She squinted happily, smiled again, and said. “It is okay, Lee. I have IUD placed in me. I saw the doctor only last week. Now I am already feeling different. I want to fuck all the time.” With that, a spark of mischief flashed across her eyes. She leaned close and gave me a little kiss. As she did so, her breasts found my chest which caused my body to lurch forward as well. Soon we were kissing again and my thick veiny cock sprung to attention once more...

Once we had fucked again and lay resting, Bianca glanced at her alarm clock with a little sigh. She had to work the next day, but asked me to stay the night. I obligingly plugged in my phone and folded my clothes into a neat pile out of respect for her space. As we lay spooning in the half-light of her curtained windows we listened to the occasional sound of traffic drift up and the patter of rain against the glass. Bianca and I chatted earnestly about what we were doing. It seemed pretty clear that we were both looking for something casual and that we were mutually experienced in the casual dating scene, if our romp in the sack was any indication. It was also more than evident that we had some chemistry. We were both polite and flirtatious, intelligent, and incredibly endowed. I found her thick, womanly features incredibly arousing, and she practically purred with delight upon tearing off my shirt to reveal my finely sculpted chest and arms, not to mention my supple ass and monster cock. Our easy, intimate chatter dwindled eventually as we began to fall asleep in each others embrace like new lovers. I would occasionally rub her breasts with my large hands, while she would respond by sexily waggling her ass into my crotch. “God...” I thought, “she is still so wet, fuck...” as a trickle of her feminine lubricant dripped in a thin trail off her leg and onto mine. Her entire pelvic region was a furnace and by now her whole room gloriously reeked of her amazing scent. I could feel her nipples swell to the size of thumbs beneath my hands and she adjusted herself with a slight moan, grinding her ass against my rod. As I began to stiffen up again, I wondered if she was in the mood for one more fuck, but it seemed to me that she was drifting off, already drunk on the raw release of her many orgasms. Knowing she'd be getting up early, I eased off my sexual urges in no small display of discipline. I too was very drained and soon drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2 - Sex and Growth by Killer_Huge

I awoke the next morning before the alarm went off. It was before seven, and the room was dim as early dawn light flltered through the curtains. Still half-dreaming of pleasant, sexy adventures in bed, I gradually became aware that I was indeed, in bed with my sexy new lover and we were beginning to trade dreamy caresses. I could tell that Bianca was waking up as well. As she sighed softly I could practically hear the sweet, sensuous smile spread across those huge protrusive lips.

As we spooned, my cock swelled up huge. It pushed formidably against her cunt, and Bianca gasped, erotically squeezing the veiny rod between her legs as it split them from behind. With my right arm hooked under her neck I rubbed her giant breasts, pressing deep into the nipples, generating a great deal of heat just from the friction of my forward advance and causing them to swell and harden. My left hand snaked around her full, plump ass and found her waiting pussy sopping wet with anticipation.

Bianca's whole body shivered and went rigid as she pressed back into me. I thought for a second she might roll right over top of my body with the vigor of her response. I pushed back however, playfully squeezing my member between her clenched thighs and eliciting more moans and gasps. All the while I played with her clit, rubbing it eagerly and mashing it between my fingers. “Fuck, this girl is built like a goddess of fertility,” I thought as I tugged that fleshy knob this way and that. It seemed disproportionately large like a supple walnut, moving squirming along the flesh of her cunt with a life of its own. Ponderously I slipped a couple of fingers deeper, past her labia. To my delight, they pierced her greedy, puffed-up walls with zero effort, and soon the rest of my fingers followed, down to the middle of my hand. I was in in a state of pleasure-addled disbelief. Bianca's wide, hungry muff had handled my monster cock better than any girl I had ever fucked, but it had put a tremulous, maddening squeeze around the base of my fleshy rod. However in this moment as she grasped at my hand and at her breasts, moaning and bucking like and animal, I felt sure that I could slide in my whole hand if I tried.

Instead I withdrew my hand, spreading wide her magnificent cunt lips and quickly shoved my mighty manhood deep into that cavernous vagina, taking Bianca off guard and eliciting a loud, throaty moan that would have probably woken any neighbors who were still asleep. She was gushing feminine lubricant it seemed, and that huge cock went right in without a struggle. Both of us laying at this angle, I could push the giant knob of my dick against the bottom of her tummy from within, ramming it side to side and rubbing it all over the inner walls of her big, sexy cave. Bianca responded like a champion throwing both of her cute hands to her crotch, grabbing the base of my rod and feebly resisting, all the while moaning and panting. The walls of her womanly tunnel puffed even more rigidly against my shaft as a new set of muscles came into play, kneading and rolling my dick like a lump of thick fleshy dough. Fuck was she coming already? Jesus… For a good minute or more her cunt crushed my manhood with a vice-like grip, lustily oozing fragrant juices onto her newly-soaked bed. Blood was squeezed from my cock's base and into the head which responded by distending another inch in length and would have turned a deep fleshy purple if I could have seen it. Meanwhile, I was losing my mind. What a way to wake up! Bianca whimpered desperately the whole time she came, though I could see a huge sexy grin spread across the side of her face that I could see behind her lovely bed-curls.

Through no small difficulty I hung on to my load, gritting my teeth and panting through the long, slow strokes of our love-making. Bianca, sensing this, seemed determined to either make me come or to get what she wanted from me again. She pushed me back with one large sexy arm and spun her body around to face me. As I was forced onto my back and this sexual goddess mounted me, all I could think was, “Holy shit is this girl for real?” I had marveled at her thick beautiful body the first time I'd seen it, but in the pale morning light she seemed unstoppably fecund and powerful, dominating even. Her breasts wobbled and heaved as she lowered her ravenous cunt down on my rod. They had to be the size of basketballs I thought. I don't think I'd ever seen such large breasts, never mind so firm and round. Gasping at the resumed penetration, she began grinding up and down on me, her face shining with all the bliss and mischief of a toddler with a new toy.

I grinned back, allowing my sinewy slim frame to go a little limp while she steamrolled me. Picking up on the cadence of her movements, I began to add to it as we worked in unison, a couple of sexy young lovers giving into their lust, mutually admiring and celebrating the achievement of our chemistry. Bianca's wide, sweaty, pastel-colored thighs grabbed and squeezed my rib cage while I reached for her mighty breasts. She reciprocate by leaning forward, using the prodigious size of my rod to keep her muff docked as she did so. Her great brown tits swung on to my face and so I sucked on her left nipple, lightly chewing here and there, licking, slathering, and smacking them every which way with my tongue and lips. Bianca moaned wildly and mashed her huge chest downwards, blocking every bit of my vision and forcing that huge nipple into my mouth. Her entire aureola had to be the size of a muffin at this point, responding to my efforts by transforming into a rigid, leathery monster.

It was that moment that I realized something seemed amiss. I had only just met her, but Bianca was not really a big person. She was almost half a foot shorter than me and I could have casually guessed she weighed just a little more, perhaps 180 pounds or so. Right now, under the canopy of her giant tits, sandwiched between her mighty thighs, with my legs trapped under her thick, gorgeous ass, it seemed like she enveloped my entire world. However I didn't have much conscious space to contemplate this beyond the most basic sexual instincts that were overtaking me. My tangerine-sized balls twitched as my prostate swelled up monstrously. I cried out from beneath my beautiful Bianca as my enormous cock in its heightened state of sexual frenzy spewed its massive load. Bianca, still on fire from her first orgasm was coming as well, her moans and throaty sounds simultaneously muffled and amplified by her huge frame as it was draped over my head. I could feel a good half-cup of her cunt juice force its way between her love tunnel and my rod which it gripped insanely, soaking me and running all over my nuts and pelvis. At the same time I pumped just as much of my goopy hot seed into her womanly cave.

Bianca suddenly reared back, smacking my face with her tits and throwing up her hair dramatically. She dipped her head slightly behind herself and pointed her face straight up as she growled like a bear, her entire body shaking. I was slowing down but she still had a ways to go if her other climaxes were any indication. She grasped at her hair and the sides of her her face with her delicate hands, mouth open, eyes rolling about, not that I could see much from beneath her gigantic rack. Freed from my fleshy prison though, I glanced up at her belly. Quivering the way it was, I could see the distinct patterns of muscly abs beneath her sexy, smooth flesh. Further down, her pubic mound was outrageously stunning. It too bucked and shook, protruding from her pelvic region like a great mountain of sexual girth. At the end, her labia, fully distended, was yanking and squirming around my cock, which I have to say, seemed less of a monster than I'd seen it look like next to any cunt ever. I had finished coming and was now gritting my teeth and growling as Bianca continued to rock back and forth over me, wringing every last bit of spunk out of my manhood with her massive constricting sheath. It was incredible, easily the sexiest thing I had ever seen or felt.

As her goddess-like climax subsided, Bianca remained in her upright position, head dipped back with her hands playing with her hair and scalp. Both of us twitched and trembled as our breathing resumed a steady speed and our heartbeats slowed. Bianca finally lowered her face to meet mine over the sweaty, sensual curve of her huge breasts. Her languid eyes opened as she grinned euphorically. “Lee..” she murmured, “you fuck me so good. I love it when you cum inside me. I am feeling so incredible...”

Just that moment, the alarm on the bedside clock went off. Bianca's eyes snapped fully open. Giggling, she reached over and swatted it off. “Bed time is over my big beautiful man. I must prepare for work now.” She attempted to casually slide her great muff off my rod and lower body but was betrayed by a sexy little gasp while doing so. I clutched tenderly at her thigh as she swung it over my body to stand up, allowing my hand to trail along her perfect, moist skin. I could only moan slightly in reply. I was pretty raw and stiff after so much sex in the last twelve hours, though she seemed not to notice as she briskly strode towards the bathroom. I grabbed tenderly at my softening cock, still slimy with both our juices, wondering idly if I'd be able to walk today.

I heard a gasp and a few muttered words as Bianca flipped on the bathroom light. I had the feeling at once that something was wrong. In a moment, she returned hurriedly to the bedroom. I rolled onto my side to face her. As she entered under the doorframe, I could see that her head barely cleared it. The expression on her face was incredulous. She walked over to me and urgently tugged at my wrist. “Lee, stand up,” she breathed. As I groggily shifted my weight to stand, she gently moved her hands under my armpits to hoist me up. Unbelievable…. It was plain to both of us at once….

We were standing naked facing each other, and I was eye level with Bianca's breasts. They were the size of small beach balls.

Chapter 3 - Facing the View by Killer_Huge

Bianca's grip on my upper body trembled in shock. “What the fuck?” she sputtered, “isto e impossivel...” she released me and squared up to the full-length bedroom mirror, murmuring in Portuguese, disbelief wracking her voice.

I gave her a while to privately process what she was seeing. I was stunned myself. Bianca's room was humid and thick with the smell of our lovemaking, or perhaps more accurately, of herlovemaking. The scent of her lusty, womanly arousal and sexual exertion dominated my sense of smell, making me light-headed and dulling my already-overloaded mental faculties. I rubbed my temples and eyes, trying to snap back to reality. It didn't make any sense. How can someone grow overnight?

After a few moments, I ponderously edged my way behind Bianca and around her huge ass and arms. Her legs had grown considerably, looking even thicker than I remembered. That cute little layer of soft creamy flesh that had previously covered her entire body was transformed. Now every curve exhibiting that pillowy flesh was highlighted by harder-looking angles of muscular platforms, except for her ass which still looked plump and supple, only even more disproportionately large and protrusive than before. The sheer size of it combined with the impossibly juicy radius of her curves and the slick coating of sweat from our sex romp was playing tricks on my eyes, glistening with a multitude of bronze-brown tones. Her thighs were massive, each as wide as my torso and considerably thicker. Powerful muscles bulged from the middle of her thighs, squeezing into her huge cunt, which hung gloriously like a mound beneath a mound, still dribbling thick creamy cum which clung tantalizingly to her legs.

Bianca had her hands on her hips, and I had to tug on her right elbow to allow me some room to stand as I peered around her huge frame. As I stepped up, our saucer-like eyes briefly met in the reflection before we both turned our attention to the woman standing before us.

Bianca towered over me, easily 7 feet tall, perhaps closer to 8. Her entire body had transformed into… something obscene, hedonistic, perhaps god-like. She had been thick and curvy before. Now she was utterly massive, fecund past the point of conventionally-imagined ideals of womanhood and fertility. Her gut which used to be pillowy and soft, was now a barrel of creamy flesh and quivering, mighty musculature. Together with the thighs it framed that holy womanhood of hers in a giant indented triangle of powerful bronze flesh. Her cunt itself projected from the center in a wide forward arc of pelvic bone and lower abdominal muscles. That huge meaty slit ran outrageously far upwards, spilling juices and looking for all the world like it would handily devour a cantaloupe. Her chest which had been broad to begin with appeared to have further widened, pushing with the bulk of its shape outwards against her arms and providing a hanging platform for her gargantuan breasts. Her pectoral muscles wrapped around her under-arms like a pair of fleshy washboards to support the incredible load. Each breast was easily thrice the size of my head, heaving and glistening with every thrum of her great beating heart. The increased width of her chest had allowed some growing space for these titanic titties but they still rubbed against each other in the center, amply lolling over each other as she turned and shifted about, swooping forward, outward, and upward. Her new pecs pulled on the top of these mighty breasts, keeping them from drooping and pointing her huge nipples straight forward. They were breathtaking. Each plate-sized aureole was dark brown and roughly textured. They were still painfully erect from my recent efforts. Her tits and cute belly-button looked for all the world like a big sexy face.

Bianca's actual face was a shifting mess of emotions. There was shock, admiration, concern, and elation, not to mention I figured her great loins may still be experiencing tremors from her recent climax, as she pulled at those huge nipples and fingered her baseball-sized clit. Not taking her glazed, wide eyes off this titanic, amazonian body she muttered to herself, “I think I'm still growing… oh,” she gasped as she lifted her hand from her crotch to pull my body against hers, almost absent-mindedly. As she folded and clutched my face between her gargantuan tits, I was able to spy the mirror with one eye which barely surfaced outside her towers of sweaty, meaty boob. I could see she was still pulling her tit with one hand, cupping my torso to her gigantic cunt with the other. Sure enough, there was observable expansion as parts of her body swallowed and eclipsed the margins of her mirror. Bianca's hand grasped me gently still looking comparatively dainty next to her boulderous arms, tits, thighs, and stomach. She held me there as though I was a comforting pillow, though at the same time, I could feel her legs tremble as she struggled to resist the urge to squeeze me into that mighty pussy which was absolutely blasting my whole body with furnace-like heat, steady secretions, and overwhelming pheromones. She seemed to be dumbfounded by the entire experience. Bringing her hand far around to the outside of her opposite breast she wrapped me between the twin bulks of her mammeries. She squeezed me tight and cut off my vision entirely. To my horror the other hand reached down around my ass, also pulling my lower body inwards so that she was engulfing me entirely with that amazonian frame. Bianca's chest rumbled deeply as she growled, her loins being pushed over the edge and climaxing hugely as though with a mind of their own. Sweat poured down Bianca's tits, causing me to sputter. Her steel-like abs clenched and she began to shudder and moan violently. As her great hooded cunt gushed, those moans gradually subsided into a sob as I heard her mutter through the muffled valley of her cleavage, “What will I do, Lee? Ohhhh….” she moaned again, “it feels so SO good…..”

Bianca moaned and trembled. As she came all over me and slowly grew even more gigantic, my fear for my own well-being was replaced with a sense of pity. Bianca was in ecstasy, though she had not asked for this and it was obviously troubling her. After all, she was a human being and her body which she had obviously cared for and loved was being taken away and replaced by this godlike bulwark of a woman. And besides, even though we'd only been intimate for a day, I figured for someone as lusty and sensual as she was, Bianca was probably putting up a real struggle in this moment of release against the temptation to crush me between her legs or tits, or simply hump my body into a broken pulp. I momentarily shivered against the throbbing furnace of her cunt to think that she easily could do just that. Fuck, how big was she going to get?

Chapter 4 - Entrapment and Debriefing by Killer_Huge

After about a minute of me being clutched like a doll, Bianca's moans and tremors dwindled and her grip relaxed. I took in a few deep breaths of fresh air after being trapped in those sweaty amazonian breasts. Being smothered was one thing but fuck… the whole experience of witnessing this powerful, beautiful woman grow, being crushed against her monstrous throbbing cunt was beyond intense. As she gently lowered me to my feet, we both took a moment to breath normally and gather our thoughts. Bianca aimlessly backed up with meaty padded footfalls towards her bed. Still stunned and reeling from her goddess-like ecstasy she let her weight drop all at once onto the large bed. Obviously expecting it to be higher than it was at her current state, her gigantic ass touched down on the bed and kept going, ramming hard into the frame and audibly snapping timbers before coming to a stop and spilling out over the edge. She hardly noticed, putting her cute hands to her beautiful face in a gesture of vulnerability, holding that posture while sobbing and moaning softly.

I quietly crept over to her hulking frame. Balled up as she was, Bianca's head was only just lower than mine. Her plump ass cheeks and thighs had splayed out to the side, looking tremendously wide and still shining with sweat and cum. Her beach ball-sized breasts pressed downwards onto those thighs, and for lack of room, spilled out over the corners that her elbows formed as they rested on her knees while she held her head. Sensing her distress I gingerly laid my hand on her knee. She twitched at the touch, then quickly released her head with one hand to snatch mine and press it to her huge trembling bosom. After a moment she wiped her eyes with her forearm and looked up to meet my gaze. Her big beautiful brown eyes were soft, a bit scared, but also glassy with pleasure. “I think it stopped,” she whispered, her voice cracking a little. “I think I stopped growing.”

Thank christ, I thought, smiling back hopefully. Taking a guess I would say she was a little under nine feet tall, her head having brushed the ceiling of her apartment while she stood. It was hard to estimate given her outrageously voluptuous proportions, but I would put her weight roughly at 800 pounds. The previously sturdy-looking wooden bed frame indicated she was more than powerful enough to cause terrible destruction, even by accident. And her mental state in the past twelve hours… I mean she had seemed temperate, polite, and charming to me before we had fucked and in between growths, but during sex she had moaned and raged like an animal, doing everything she could to fill that fragrant, oozing, womanly cave with my cock and spunk. Contemplating that briefly, I resolved not to attempt any further seduction, on the basis that this unprecedented growth could somehow be linked to her sex drive.

Bianca wiped her eyes once more, then stood up a bit aimlessly. After a moment she looked around the room, clearing her throat and straightening up a little. “I will call the cafe. I will call in sick for today,” she submitted with some resolve. “Fuck it smells like sex in here.” She walked over and cracked a window, her arm muscles jiggling and rippling as she did so. Closing her eyes she breathed deeply from the draft of fresh post-rain air, swelling her chest while expanding that trunk-like abdomen. Her breasts rose mightily and the cold air caused those softball-sized nipples atop her dinner plate aureoles to instantly stiffen magnificently. Bianca's eyes snapped open mischievously as she turned to grin at me. “It smells good,” she purred, “I smell so much cock and cum from your huge balls that...” she trailed off. A quizzical expression crossed her face. “Lee, I think your cock is bigger!” her words were mixed with awe, disbelief and a healthy twinge of excitement.

What the fuck, seriously? Still standing, I snapped my head first down to my beefy, semi-hard manhood, then quickly walked over to the mirror to get a better view. My eyes widened with surprise. Sure enough, though it was difficult to tell due to the variable size of my rod, I could see my nuts were hanging low and ponderous, each about the size of a baseball. My body had changed too. I had never been one to work out but took care of myself and had an active lifestyle. Last night my body had been thin and sinewy but now I could see a slightly more pronounced musculature having thickened my shoulders, chest, and abdomen. It was minute compared to Bianca's godly transformation but it was definitely there, and as with Bianca it seemed the most pronounced changes were in my genitals and chest.

Bianca observed my reaction to my new appearance with interest, deliberately padding behind me with those heavy footfalls. I gazed at her eyes in the reflection of the mirror, following them down to my thick veiny rod. Fuck, she seemed transfixed to it, greedily chewing at her beautifully inflated upper lip. Did she just say the room smelt like cock? I could smell only her huge meaty cunt. Spying it from the corner of my eye, I thought for one frightening moment I could see folds of thick labial wall distending from above and within with renewed anticipation…

“No, snap out of it, Lee,” an executive order from my rational mind barked. Trying to remain calm, I turned to face my giant Bianca. With a tone of genuine intrigue I marveled vaguely at her, “You're right, Bianca. What is happening here?”

Her eyes were still fixed on my cock, and I felt for an instant that furnace of cavernous womanly meat begin to burn with renewed fire, clear across the distance of a few feet. Hearing my query however, Bianca snapped back to reality, her eyes darting to mine with a look of embarrassment, then darting away as she chewed her lip thoughtfully. “I don't know, Lee.” She furrowed her cute blond eyebrows briefly. “I have been feeling very horny since getting that IUD. But that can not make a woman grow big like this.” She idly cupped a gigantic breast in thought.

“Maybe you should call your doctor just in case. I have a feeling you should get checked out anyways since… since you're a giant now...” as I trailed off, the reality of the situation began to sink in. Bianca had just moved into town this week, but still, anyone she had already met would likely not recognize her. She would be a target for ogling and cat-calling every time she walked down the street. None of her clothes would fit… “Hey,” I sparked, “I have to be at work in about an hour. If you like, I can stop and the mall first and pick up some clothes for you so that you can have something to wear."

Some of this reality was also hitting Bianca, and I witnessed trouble and uncertainty ping-pong across her lovely face. After chewing her sexy lip for a second she echoed somewhat vacantly, “Clothes...” Then, straightening her magnificent body she cleared her throat and stated, “No, Lee. I will order something online which can be delivered today. If...” she looked away, “It is okay if you want to leave. This,” she gestured to her towering sexy body, “this is so hard to understand...” She looked anxious and a little sad, but at least she was no longer on the verge of tears. Her body language seemed to indicate that despite her immense sexual hunger, at this moment she was beginning to feel a need for solitude to process all that had happened to her.

Sensing my escape was imminent, I felt a twinge of guilt leaving Bianca like this. I decided to go out on a limb because well, fuck… how often to you sleep with a giantess? I walked up to her. “Hey,” I urged, looking at her steadily in the face. She looked back at me with a mix of vulnerability, lust, and hope as we squared up to each other. The mountain of a woman before me heaved with each breath and wobbled with each thrum of her powerful heart. I reached outwards and upwards, smiling encouragingly. Bianca's face cleared, finally cracking that winning grin. With slow, gentle motion Bianca leaned forward.

Her gargantuan breasts rushed towards my face, but she stopped a few inches short as she reached forward to gather me up in her huge sexy arms. She snaked her beautiful hands behind me, crossing them and gently clamping them under each of my armpits cross-laterally. Effortlessly she raised up my much smaller body while both of her cute feet remained together, planted firmly to the ground. With ceremonial grace she pushed my body through the steaming meaty valley of her cleavage, her great biceps bulging into her chest as she folded me, sending beautiful, soft tit flesh spilling out everywhere and wrapping me in a big hug. I was in heaven, totally enclosed in sexy bronze woman flesh, getting smacked by her tremendous boob meat at her every move and compressed by each throb of those mighty, amplified heartbeats.

Suddenly remembering how her last orgasm started, I gently pushed away from that mighty chest, bringing my head back around to face Bianca. Reluctantly she pulled me partially out of her cleavage and held my body with our faces level and inches apart. “I'll message you, Bianca. I want to know how you're doing. I want to know that you're okay.”

Without speaking, Bianca squinted her eyes happily and pushed my forehead to hers. She then brought those huge pouting lips together, and planting a deep, sexy kiss on my mouth, forced the supple, sinewy muscle of her tongue inside me. I was taken by surprise, but gauging my situation, committed myself not to squirm or resist. Instead I reciprocated her kiss humbly and submissively. Meanwhile, with my legs dangling against her giant meaty cunt I could feel its juices begin to flow again and heat begin to radiate hungrily. Trapped between Bianca's huge tits and against that devouring monster of great fleshy folds as they began to quiver, distend, ooze, and catch fire, I felt sure that she was going to have her way with me once again. My cheeks puffed as she filled my mouth with a throaty moan, shuddering slightly and pulling me tighter. My newly enlarged rod stiffened maddeningly in response as my terror rose.

After several long moments, Bianca removed her face from mine, giving me one last dreamy, hedonistic look. Then she straighted her back and let her head fall back asa long shudder ran up her spine, escaping her throat in a husky, womanly sigh. Smiling, she bent at her knees, huge brown eyes rolling slightly. As my feet made contact with the floor, I was completely encased by her colossal thighs, breasts, and pussy in the sexiest squat hug ever. Continuing the ritual slowly and intentionally she finally grasped my shoulders, slightly lifting me and removing me from her cleavage. “Oh Lee...” she sighed, “I would like that so SO much. Thank you.” Glancing shamelessly at my purple-knobbed, throbbing cock once more she added, “Better to get dressed, my little man. You will be late.” Then she finally released me, and casually planted her gigantic ass firmly on the carpetted floor with a thumping, wet smack. She then leaned to her right side, using a hand at the end of a bulging arm to support her head, tits wobbling unbelievably about as she adjusted herself, obscenely lolling over each other. Her left hand traced patterns in her crotch as she watched me dress, deliberately slipping into and playing about those twin curtains of puffy red labial folds which seemed to protrude a good half-foot from her pubic mound. Red-faced and flustered I grabbed the last of my things and turned, bidding Bianca an awkward but grateful farewell. I don't even know if she heard me. Glancing back, the last thing I saw was her thighs, fingers and carpet running slick with feminine lubricant as a new onslaught of womanly moans began erupting from the giantess' mighty chest.

Chapter 5 - Living Large by Killer_Huge

The next week crept by at a snail's pace. I messaged Bianca daily but kept it brief and non-intrusive. I learned that despite the fact she had thankfully stopped growing, her life had changed dramatically. She had received a number of complaints due to the twin booms of her feet carrying around their prodigious load, as well as the sound of her shifting about at night in a ruined bed with her gigantic bulk. I did not ask, but I reasoned that this was probably all secondary to complaints she would have received due to the noise she made while moaning and lusting, fingering her enormous cunt many times a day. Her horniness had not let up, as she casually informed me, and so she thought it better that she moved to a place which could accommodate the sounds of her pleasure whenever and however loudly they might occur.

Bianca had therefore moved in a hurry across town to the residential side. She was somehow able to rent an entire detached house at a reasonable rate, claiming the landlord was easily persuaded when she showed up in person to negotiate the price. She had also quit her job at the cafe, as she no longer lived downtown, and I suspect as well she probably quit over the phone without ever showing her face to the people who knew her only as a sexy little Latina. She was now tending bar at a fancy pub on a commercial strip near her house, again taking the initiative to show up and apply in person. I quickly inferred from her messages that she was getting used to her size and was cultivating a new, more assertive attitude. Combine that with her round-the-clock, carnal lusting and the fact we hadn't seen each other in a few days, and I felt it was safe to assume she'd seen some more action in the sack. I messaged her, nonchalantly asking the question that had been weighing on my mind.

L: Have you been seeing anyone else?

B: I went home with three boys this week. We had unprotected sex and slept together.

“Wow,” I murmured aloud, reading her words. I thought it might be difficult to get the specifics out of her, but these days Bianca was really communicating forwardly, almost belligerently. Intrigued and relieved I all but abandoned my concerns that Bianca would continue to fuck and grow like a predatory, sex-crazed goddess. Still, I had to be sure…

L: And you didn't grow?

I held my phone, dreading the response.

B: No. Are you angry because of me, Lee?

If anything I was starting to feel renewed hope that we could hit it off again, now that things had settled down for my humungous lover.

L: Of course not, Bianca. I have been so busy, and I know you have a lot of needs right now. You can sleep with whoever you like. You are your own woman.

B: I want to sleep with you. Can I see you?

My cock practically jumped and my heart quickened at the words. I had been packing around this foot-long monster cock with huge cum-filled nuts practically dragging between my knees all week. I could hardly go a minute without thinking of her and spent my days wearing baggy pants and fighting off raging erections. My nights were spent dreaming of her, and a few times I had awoken to a throbbing prostate at the 4-inch diameter base of a flailing veiny member shooting cum to the ceiling and soaking it into the sheets.

Still, I had my concerns. What if Bianca had lied about her growth stopping? What if we fucked and she accidentally hurt me in her frenzy or worse, deliberately entrapped me... At length, my aching loins and my rational mind made a compromise.

L: Let's see each other, but I want to take things slowly. Can I pick you up after work? We can go someplace nearby for a few hours. OK?

Bianca's reply was almost immediate.

B: YES! You make me happy, Lee. I finish work at 8pm. Meet me there.

L: OK, see you soon :)

I reasoned if I showed up while Bianca was working I'd probably be able to see her before she spotted me, gauge her stature for any recent growth, and have the safety of meeting in a public setting. Shaking with anticipation, I felt my body approve the plan as my muscly chest shivered and my abdomen clenched. My cock rose and extended sinuously with each quickening heartbeat…

Shortly past 7:30 I walked into the pub. I spotted Bianca instantly. She was enclosed in a central island-style bar serving up drinks to a pretty significant crowd of mostly men who all seemed to be ogling her, mouths gaping between sips of beverages.

She was magnificent. Since I last saw her, she had curled her hair and added some highlights. Her fingernails were now painted a bright red and a few wide bracelets dangled about her large wrists. She wore a short-sleeved black top that showed off the muscular texture of her huge arms and upper abdomen. It stopped just above her navel and the pastel-colored flesh of her midriff tantalizingly pushed up and creased the bottom edge of the fabric. Her breasts heaved mightily above, pushed up by what had to be a custom bra so that they outrageously platformed up and outward. They slipped and rubbbed against and past each other, partially revealed by a deep V-neck, and those giant nipples visibly strained right through the fabric of her bra and top. She wore a slinky black skirt that ended mid-thigh in the front and rode up the valley of her gargantuan ass cheeks behind, subtly revealing a pair of black V-string panties underneath.

To my great relief and true to her word, Bianca appeared to have maintained the formidable size at which I had last seen her.

I observed Bianca for a few minutes before approaching. She was clearly moving about slowly and cautiously at this job, but seeing such a gigantic being move with such grace and dexterity was sexy as fuck. The group of men drinking at the bar could not rip their eyes from her. Every time she would bend over to open a fridge, there would be men leaning from in front to see down the incredible valley of cleavage as her boobs lolled about the counter and men leaning from behind to catch a glimpse of her ass and womanhood, only partially-concealed by her skimpy underwear. There was another petite redhead woman working bar, standing in the opposite corner of the small square space. I instantly felt bad for her, working around an amazon nearly ten times her size. Whenever Bianca had to do anything below her waist, she would cautiously edge her huge sexy ass backwards, cramming the redhead into the corner.  Then as Bianca planted her cleavage on the counter, pillars of thigh would come gently pushing in from every angle, physically displacing the little bartender. Sometimes Bianca would even brush that huge puffy cunt across the redhead's cute crimson face, those meaty curtains straining at and  barely contained by the much larger woman's undergarments.

At length, Bianca glimpsed me and her face lit up. She waved and blew a kiss with a huge grin, looked up at the clock, and traded a word with her co-worker. The redhead breathed a sigh of relief as Bianca grabbed her large backpack from beneath the bar and turned to leave. Instead of lifting the swinging section of the counter that would have served as a door for a much smaller person, Bianca simply swung her titanic leg over that entire section of the bar, displaying her ass and pussy for all to see as a great cheer let up. Planting her sandaled foot outside the bar, she casually followed suit with the opposite leg, gracefully ducking her head under a row of wineglasses as she did so. She strode right to me, willfully ignorant of the men who leered after her. Instead of wrapping me in a huge hug, she merely bent down and planted a languid, plump kiss on my cheek as her tits barged into my chest.

“You're early,” she said, lightly grasping me by the shoulders and turning me around to leave. “Come on my little man, let's go someplace fun.”

Chapter 6 - Plans Change by Killer_Huge

Exiting the pub, Bianca gently pushed me in a direction down the street as she asked me about my week. I replied casually, making up an exaggerated story of busy affairs and trying not to let on that I had been wringing my hands, not to mention my cock, thinking and worrying about her most of my waking hours. As I did so, Bianca listened and walked slowly at my side. Her big sexy hand lightly looped around my neck and resting on my far shoulder. For every two or three steps of mine, one of her creamy bare thighs would tilt up powerfully, swinging forward a sexy leg in a long arc, and a cute sandaled foot would land with a perceptible impact. Her face was flushed and dreamy as she squinted down at me, contentedness and affection dripping from her big eyes and the corners of her mouth. Turning my head to reciprocate her caring gaze, I knitted my brow with a kind look of concern, and asked her if she had talked to her doctor yet. Bianca reassured me that she had called and they had asked her to come in, but she had been too busy with the move to do so as of yet. Besides, she had stopped growing and was beginning to feel a bit more in control of her womanly cravings, she insisted. Plus she was feeling as strong and healthy as she ever had.

I had to admit, it seemed to me that Bianca had adjusted her life and attitude beautifully to accommodate the size and reality of her hulking frame. She was obviously using her new power to her advantage, but also not flagrantly abusing it. And as for that carnal lusting of hers, well, she hadn't ripped my clothes off yet, and at the moment, I could smell only her perfume. The generously applied fragrance was spicy and floral, and incredibly sexy for a woman her size.

Realizing we had been walking already a few minutes, I glanced about curiously and asked, “Where are we going? That club on the corner has DJ's tonight in a little while, if you feel like dancing.”

Bianca glanced over but continued walking in the same direction. “I hope you don't mind but I actually booked something for us,” she replied. “Did you ever sit in the steam room, Lee? I have been moving and lifting many things this week and I am sweaty and sore from bending over at work all day. I think it will be very relaxing for me.”

I was impressed. I love steam rooms and it sounded to me like Bianca had her heart set on it, so I happily agreed. As we rounded the corner, Bianca opened a door to an older, brick building just off the main drag. I entered, ducking under her arm and cleavage. Suddenly I paused and turned about slightly. “Wait, I didn't bring my trunks. Shit, I wish you'd have told me.”

Bianca's eyes didn't flinch from their lazy half-stare. She spoke in a lower voice, “I booked it, Lee. It's a private room, and I've seen your body before.” She smiled charmingly.

Hearing this, I felt a pang of uncertainty. I was standing in the doorway of a small lobby. The furnishings were plain and a bit old, though not decrepit. A balding man sat behind the desk, reading a magazine. He raised his eyebrows upon seeing us enter, then looked back to his mag, pulling it further up with a curt gesture as though pretending not to hear Bianca's words. It was awkward and I felt a bit flummoxed at how my plans for meeting publicly and being able to control the situation were floundering under the circumstance. Not seeing a better option in that moment, I nodded at Bianca as if to assent. Damn, had she planned this?

Bianca strode over to the counter, laying a couple of bills down and chirping, “I have an appointment. Bianca Hernandez.”

The balding man flipped over the corner of his mag and gestured to a large pair of doors to our left. “Room six, at the end,” he stated flatly. Spying Bianca's large backpack he gruffly added, “No booze, lady.”

Bianca shook her head, gently swinging about those sexy blond curls. She put a hand against her breast and demurely promised, “No booze.” The man swept the bills off the counter, stuffed them in his shirt pocket and raised up the mag once again, flipping a page. She turned to me and lightly clasped my hand, pulling me forward. What choice did I have?

Bianca ducked low as we pressed through the heavy doors. The hall was tiled and reverberated with our footfalls. I spied a couple of sets of shoe prints and few water puddles on the floor, but it seemed as though it was a pretty slow night for this joint. We walked a few dozen feet to the end, and Bianca wordlessly guided me through a tiled opening with an acrylic “6” painted above. She bent at the knees and entered behind me, her body nearly completely blocking the tiled portal. I stood in a small antechamber with a shower, drain, wooden benches, and lockers. She looked around and delightfully purred, “I can not wait sweat out my big body, Lee. I want you to see it. I want to smell you sweating too.”

I turned to Bianca, my face red and flustered. I could see where this was going and I was afraid, excited, confused, and definitely not in control. I stammered, “I… sorry Bianca, it's just that… I thought we would take it slow...”

As though she had prepared for this, Bianca softened her gaze and kneeled before me. Doing so, she placed her hands on the overflowing shelf of her boobs to hold them down and keep them from smacking me. She looked at me very kindly spoke in a soft, gentle voice, “Lee, I do not want you to be afraid of me. I will never hurt you. I just need to relax and... I want you to help me. Can you do that?”

Seeing this huge beauty supplicate herself before me and speak so honestly was humbling for me. I decided to go out on a limb for this goddess of a woman once more. I sighed and shook my head a little. Placing a finger to her huge lips I smiled and cracked a little laugh. “Okay, Bianca. Let's get sweaty!”

Seeing me consent brought a flicker of joy to her eyes, and Bianca trembled slightly, pressing her enormous mammeries further into her chest and closing her eyes delicately. When she opened them, I was already removing my clothes. Without standing, Bianca unslung her pack and pulled out a compact stereo CD-player and some large towels and sheets. She hung the fabrics and placed the stereo on the shelf, pressing a button. I was already fully nude and looking expectantly at her. Seeing me, she threw her head back in a sensuous giggle cracking her mouth open into a big sexy grin. She licked her large, full lips greedily.

As sounds of forest, rain, and chirping tropical birds faded in from the stereo, echoing boomingly through the tiled chambers Bianca lowered her face down to meet my gaze and lustily whispered, “My turn, little man.”

Chapter 7 - Undressing Amazon by Killer_Huge

Bianca and I faced each other squarely. Behind me was a large private steam room, the chosen arena for her conquest. Behind her was the small tiled entrance to a long hall, the only means of escape. I stood fully naked, a slow fire burning in my loins. Bianca continued to kneel in her sexy work outfit, every hot meaty slab of her huge womanly body defiantly spilling out of the margins of her clothing. Her hulking frame blocked the hall opening completely. The ceiling was about seven feet above the floor, not nearly high enough for her to stand.

Bianca reached forwards and upwards with her left hand, grabbing the overhanging ledge of the entrance behind me so as to steady herself. Her humongous rack went with her upper body, nudging me backwards and causing me to duck. I backed off a foot or so, reflexively assuming a defensive posture while doing so. Her motions continued, slow, deliberate, and sensuous in a vaguely ominous way. Her right arm hooked backwards as she flexed her meaty right calf, bringing up that large sexy foot. She grasped the large sandal and pulled it off with one slow, steady tug. Feeling the delicate sensation of friction on her smooth pillowy skin, Bianca closed her eyes dreamily and began breathing heavily, opening her mouth slightly. My mind raced at the sheer dominating intentionality of this display. I took another step backwards. What was going to happen here?

Bianca casually tossed the sandal aside and without missing a beat, brought the same hand up to grab the overhang as well. Moving slowly, and relishing every sequence in her sexy choreography, she released the tiles with her left hand and brought it backwards. At the same time her gigantic right thigh rotated outwards and she laid that knee against the ground. This shift of posture caused her huge right breast to sensuously squeeze against and roll over the left one which lolled crazily under her arm, straining against the struggling bra fabric. Her gigantic cunt touched down on the tile and she let out a little gasp, grinning wildly. She flexed her left calf, extending her foot to the other hand and likewise pulled off her remaining sandal. Dispatching this as well, she rotated that huge meaty left thigh to the side, plopping her monstrous ass on the tile with a resonant smack.

Eyes still closed, Bianca edged forward, one leg at a time, while steadying herself with her hand. She moved roughly to the middle of the chamber, tantalizingly dragging her swinging, protrusive womanhood on the ribbed surface of the floor, releasing a sexually-charged throaty moan as she did so. There it was, that familiar smell of her vast cavern of a pussy, wafting towards me over the gradually-shrinking distance between me and her. I took another step back as my meaty cock sprung forwards and upwards, rearing a full 12 veiny inches out from my body.

Bianca then slowly grasped the fabric of her top with her off hand. Hooking her fingers under it she began peeling it upwards, past her wondrous abdomen. This presented her with some difficulty as the upwards space for her arms and tits was not sufficient to move freely. Waggling her shoulders, Bianca  pushed off from the overhang with her right hand, grasping the fabric near the underside of her beachball-sized breasts and pulling outwards and upwards. The fabric of her top was soft and flexible and it began creasing and sliding up against her broad, muscly back. The garment was stretched around her tits to begin with and I wondered in awe and fascination if she would be able to literally pull it off. Grasping and pulling in one long, agonizingly slow tug, she slid the yielding silky fabric around the cushy bulk of her cleavage. The colossal breasts squeezed upwards to her face while the sensuous friction of the fabric sliding over such sensitive parts elicited another loud moan from her heaving chest. Holding her top as it stretched to its limit, she waited with lusty patience as her giant rack began to flow downwards, squeezing and kneeding her great meaty cans the whole way as she panted. From my perspective, the laced underside of her bra appeared, straining with an audible set of creaks as the phenomenal weight of her breasts bore back down on it. I could see a large pool of hot thick lube spreading out from Bianca's giant puffy cunt towards me, purplish nested ridges unfurling and distending forwards and outwards. I took another step back, grabbing my huge throbbing cock in amazement.

With a few slow waggles, Bianca freed her cleavage from the top and pulled it over her head, still grinning drunkenly. Her breasts wobbled about menacingly as she lazily opened her eyes and flicked the top off her arms and to the floor. Her gaze met my rod, eyes growing saucer-wide as her grin turned into a lush sexy pout. She inhaled a great breath through her nose and a thick growly moan rattled out her thunderous chest. The sounds of her panting and lusting were mixing vaguely with the ambient noise of the rainforest just as she had so cunningly engineered along with every other aspect of what was happening. In complete control, Bianca flexed her big strong arms inward across that canyon between her gargantuan breasts. She winked at me as she slowly began to squeeze, moaning loudly as she did so. Her toes curled as she languidly propped up her enormous rack with her bulging arms. She was clearly loving every moment of this. She let me drink in the fantastic view of those tits being mashed together for a good few seconds as she paused while stretching her hands erotically across her tits to the opposite shoulders. Then with one quick, practiced motion she tugged up on the bra strap with both hands and rolled up the fabric against her tits as her arms rushed upwards. Bianca's huge meaty boobs followed upwards for one moment, causing the underwear to stretch and creak wildly. Then they fell, swinging down, forwards, and outwards, finally free. They wobbled about as Bianca let out a sexy little laugh between her lusty moans. Those immense nipples looked straight at me, hardening and pointing out a good four inches forwards, seeming to laugh along with her. I took a step back and bumped into the wall behind me, cock wielded uncertainly, my expression dumbfounded.

Bianca tossed aside her enormous custom-sized bra and grinned mischievously. She reached backwards for her skirt deliberately, moving slower than ever. I had no idea how that was going to come off. She was sitting split-legged on her ass with no room to stand. Without a word, keeping her eyes fixed on mine, she grasped the soft synthetic fabric at the base of her spine with one hand. She began to growl monstrously as her bicep and deltoid puffed out, straining lightly as she pulled backwards. Transfixed, I gaped onward as this horny amazonian goddess performed the finale of her sexual choreography. Thousands of fibers squealed in one long, outrageously sensual rip. I could see the fabric pull taught against her hips and abdomen. As the boulderous flesh and muscle indented slightly, Bianca grunted like an animal in heat, flexing her enormous muscles against the puny garment and shredding it to pieces. She finished her long stroke with a little flourish, then held the pitiful remnants to the side for a moment of dramatic effect. Then, laughing insanely, she reached into her crotch with the other hand, looping a couple of meaty fingers around the string of her little thong and simply tossed it aside, ripping it off without a second's effort or thought. Her meaty cunt twitched and shuddered at the sensation of that insignificant fabric being stretched and snapping deep within its puffy slit.

Gloriously nude and ready for a fuck, Bianca narrowed her eyes at me, huffing carnally as she leaned forward, slapping her humongous tits on the floor and sandwiching them between her elbows. Simultaneously her ass and hips lurched up and backwards into the air, swooping out to a gratuitous width of nearly five feet in this posture. Her frame blocked both tiled openings completely as she slowly crawled forwards on her hands and knees, breasts dragging and slapping noisily below her huge heaving chest. Still fondling my sinewy, engorged member, I reached out with my off hand to push a button on the wall. A gush of water issued from a corner, sizzling on a heated element and filling the room with a warm humid haze of steam. Knowing escape was impossible, and sensing the unimaginable ecstasy of the fuck to come, I resigned myself to my fate, shuddering with anticipation. If my giantess needed to relax, I was going to help her do it.

Chapter 8 - Domination and Growth by Killer_Huge

“Oh FUCK!” screamed one terrified compartment of my consciousness.

“Oh FUCK...” agreed the other, burning with sexual anticipation.

Bianca crawled slowly on her hands and knees. Her hips and breasts went crashing, swaying and slapping towards me like an unstoppable fleshy truck as she did so. She moved one amazonian limb at a time, savoring the hunt like a huge carnal predator. She reached her arms through the tiled opening before fanning them to the sides and pushing her meaty palms flat against the walls with twin slapping sounds. Her arms bulged as she pulled her upper body through the relatively narrow opening, grunting and moaning and biting her lip. Her lower body pushed as well to help shove those colossal breasts through with a loud, low squeal of wet friction. As they breached the opening, Bianca's titanic tits shot forward with one last squeal, and she yelped with an uncontrolled moan. She progressed another few feet, her wide muscly torso clearing the opening without issue. Sensing her mighty pelvis, hips, and ass reaching the opening, Bianca laughed again and lazily stretched her arms forward, turning to her side. I got a fantastic glimpse of her huge pulsating cunt before her immense breasts flopped out to the side with another set of slapping noises, waggling and rolling over each other. Bianca scrootched on her side, sliding her huge naked ass in through the opening before her immense, juicy hips followed with some erotic difficulty. She then tucked her knees in, wiggled forward, and finally her giant heaving form was fully inside the slippery, steaming, tiled room. She flicked the curtain over the entrance with a quick motion of her hand before rolling back onto her huge tits and locking her greedy brown eyes on my dick once more.

As for me, I remained plastered against the wall. I didn't want to appear truly frightened, even though it could easily have gone that way. I wanted to appear just fearful enough to role play with this titan of a woman so she could dominate me to her heart's content. It seemed like the safe thing to do, to acquiesce to her ravenous needs. Hell, maybe things were about to start working out for me and this giant goddess.

As she drew near, I could sense the fragrance of her womanly cavern grow progressively stronger, dispersed by the warm, steamy convection of the room. She paused a few feet before me wide-eyed and sexually wound up crazier than I'd ever seen the great horny amazon. Her mouth watered uncontrollably and her eyes rolled up as she murmured, “You are mine, little man.” With that, she stretched back her legs and found purchase on the wall behind her. She reached out her arms, clapping them heavily with a smack on either side of my torso. I was trapped, and fuck, she was laying across the entire width of the steam room while not even fully extending! Knees still bent, she pushed, sliding forward even further, bending her elbows at the same time. Her tits steamrolled accross the floor towards me and her upper lip brushed under my huge swollen member causing it to jump and twitch with anticipation. She craned her neck to look vaguely at my face, moaning lustily, and nudging my oversized member with that huge protracted set of lips. She growled through huffs and moans, “You are mine…,” shudders wracking her violently. “You… mm.. MMMmmm… oooooohhhh-mmmmmMMmm”

Her trembling words were smothered into loud low moans as Bianca's head tipped down and her immaculately puffy lips found my cock. Immediately she shifted her body forward and I felt my manhood shoved deep inside the hot, velvety sheath formed by her lips and tongue. The penetration was smooth and hot as fuck. She simply devoured my giant manhood and got to work. Her curly hair brushed against my chest as I gasped loudly. My dick was in heaven. Deep, powerful twitches rocked me, sending waves of pleasure from the base of my spine through my huge swollen prostate to the bulging tip and backwards up the spine to my frenzied brain and down again. As Bianca's big billowing lips churned and sucked at me, she would nibble lightly and flick her tongue all around, ravenously eating dick like a predator ripping apart its prey. Her braceleted wrists bent by my side, and her hands cupped my firm, muscly ass from behind. She pulled my legs to her gigantic splayed-out tits, lowering me to get a better angle. With a couple of fingers she pushed my huge, spunk-filled balls up against her lower lip, and with another little shove, a big inhalation, and a throaty growl she swallowed up them too, pulling the head of my huge rod up against the back of her throat with a gurgle.

Full manhood consumed, I was thrashing wildly in Bianca's grip, losing my mind as she worked on that vascular rod, sucking and rubbing the lightning-like texture of veins about her cavernous hot mouth. She had dominated me completely, and now she was growling like a horny animal as her climax began. She let out a muffled scream with a mouth full of cock, then roughly grabbed me from behind with one hand pushing against the wall with the other. As she slid backwards she also turned her body, keeping me inside her mouth and bucking wildly. My body swung out crazily and my perspective got all turned around, filling my mind with shock as I continued to moan, insignificantly reaching out to steady myself on her strong arm. Though she struggled with this, Bianca's strength held true, even in her moment of passion. Her head swung 180 degrees and I was on top, her hand still securely holding my pelvis to her face, her great vacuum-like mouth anchoring my cock and balls beneath those pillowy lips. Her magnificent tits swung over as well, flattening out in every direction, forming a deep fleshy canyon where my legs kicked around.

Once I was secured, Bianca's other hand swung overhead and went straight for that baseball-sized clit of hers. It pulsed and throbbed monstrously with her ministrations as she rubbed madly away at it with her whole hand. As she continued to buck and moan like an animal in heat, that mighty meat-lined tunnel of hers clenched over and over, flushing out a cup of thick womanly cum at a time, searching sinisterly for something to squeeze. She neared the height of her climax, and her huge powerful legs clenched and entwined, mashing her cunt and her hand between her thighs while her abdomen clenched and spasmed. Bianca's entire gigantic body went rigid as her moans constricted to uncontrollable whimpers, resonating through my cock and body. She pulled her hand from that huge throbbing snatch and grabbed her opposite tit, mashing down her magnificent swollen nipples and trapping my legs in the heaving, quivering canyon of her cleavage.

It was too much. As Bianca sucked harder and harder, the tangerine-sized head of my massive cock swelled even greater, pulling out the length of my rod another inch and turning a deep purple as it rubbed madly around the back of her throat. My balls wobbled and shook as my prostate swelled hugely. I growled as my abdomen clenched and my monster cock erupted cum. It was utter bliss. My urethra was split wide a good half-inch in diameter as I pumped load after load down Bianca's throat. She squirmed and thrashed beneath me, licking madly at my balls as I came. Trapped by her mouth, hand, and tits, I was bucking about wildly while coming, but Bianca held on like a system of fleshy steel vices. Shots of jizz spewed with each contraction of those formidable muscles, and my growls dwindled to whimpers as my dick took over. A good minute of coming and at least a cup of creamy hot spunk later, my spurts were reduced to a thin trickle of after-cum oozing into my amazon's mouth as she continued to lick and wring and suck me for all my considerable load was worth.

As Bianca's mighty orgasm continued, now totally eclipsing my own, I began flailing at her lips around the base of my cock, begging for her to stop the onslaught of her huge sinewy tongue. Those huge lips seemed to pucker and swell even further in their defiant response, grinding slickly over my deflating, shrinking member. Finally acknowledging my pathetic struggle, Bianca's eyes opened briefly, rolling around and back into her head. With one last loud smack she ripped me out of her mouth and licked her lips as she easily hefted me with a single hand. Holy shit, she was even stronger than I had thought. A moment later she whirled my body around without effort so that I was face down. Still mashing her tits together and whimpering lustily, Bianca laid me down on the vast expanse of her thick, muscly abs. They buffeted me like a huge ripped washboard as she slowly slid me across that platform to her pulsing, cum-spewing vagina. The goddess gritted in a low voice through her teeth, “Lee… meu deus… you fill me with your come… you fill me… oooooooohhhhhhh it tastes so SO good…..”

My face continued descending on the gigantic meaty slit in the fleshy triangle of Bianca's legs and womanly mound. Bells of alarm were ringing in my head. Something was wrong, but I couldn't see much through the steam from my prone, helpless perspective. As the goddess continued to spasm and tremble she dragged my body with that powerful arm, slowly and sensually closing the distance to her colossal fleshy clit. Gasping in ecstasy as my face made contact, Bianca simply rubbed my whole face against her sex holding me by the shoulders and using a finger to mash my head into that huge throbbing knob. Her womanhoood was clenching and protracting like crazy, puffed up gigantically, noisily spewing her hot creamy cum as it throbbed. The great, terrifying cunt's aroma was everywhere, choking me and driving us both wild. Steam was visibly rising in a great fragrant column from her magnificent pussy as it gushed. “Oh Lee…” she whispered between moans, “Suck me, little man. Suck, ooohhhh OOOooohhhh, suck... Fuck my giant hot pussy, little man. Ooooohhh…. You fuck me so good…”

As I resigned and let my body go limp, I obediently kissed and sucked at that monstrous clit as it squirmed and throbbed with a life of its own. My heart sank as I realized with a flinch that though I couldn't see it, it could feel by the shape of her obscenely-textured, hard, meaty knob that it was the size of a cantaloupe. Eventually Bianca's rigid body began to relax and her great resonant moans reduced to panting, I could feel her loosening her grip. But with my face resting against that humungous clit, horror still gripped me. I could tell, slowly but surely, it was still growing.

Chapter 9 - Growth and Tit Play by Killer_Huge

I laid with my face down on Bianca's colossal squirming clit, blasted by the combined heat of the steam and the churning feminine engine of her goddess-like lovemaking. My body steadily rose and fell atop her newly-defined six pack as her mighty diaphragm pulled in huge breaths of steamy air that was saturated in lusty pheromones. Bianca trembled and whimpered, the features of her magnificent belly stretching and expanding below me with her powerful finger keeping my face trained to the throbbing womanly knob as she grew. Her gigantic body produced a variety of vital and growing-related noises mixing with the sounds of rainforest from the CD player and the occasional pop of a bracelet as her humungous body expanded, slow and steady. The air was thick and heavy with the overwhelming scent of her passion. Water from the steam room's equipment had for a few minutes already ceased to flow, but with each moment the temperature continued to soar as Bianca's sexy body heat radiated intensely in response to a steady stream of dopamine, oxytocin, and other feel-good neurochemicals.

Bianca's hand still loosely gripped my upper body, pinning my arms to my sides, my chest to her stomach and my face to her huge meaty clit. She twitched and sighed in the aftershock of her mighty climax and sex-fueled growth, and at length she grasped my helpless body and gently swung me around to face her. I gazed up her torso in disbelief. Each of her titanic boobs had grown to the diameter of an inflatable pool, and each mass of heaving, breathtaking tit-flesh rose at least four feet above her chest, rubbing and wobbling against each other, blocking the view of her face. Her aureoles had grown even more intensely, each now a couple of yards in diameter supporting a monstrous throbbing nipple that protruded more than a foot, roughly the size of a watermelon. Her other hand slid sexily up her abdomen and grasped at the base of the nearest tit, cupping it back, and allowing those huge fingers to play with that gigantic brown nipple. Doing so, she revealed her huge broad face which smiled widely with lust and affection.

“Lee,” whispered Bianca with a tremble, “you make me huge with your cum. Oooohh…” Another slow, orgasmic growth spurt blossomed from the root of her spine, and Bianca shook again, head tipping backward with a gasp as her back arched. As she did so, her head bumped the wall loud thud. Grunting at the inconvenience, Bianca gently inserted me face-down in the canyon of her humungous sweaty breasts, and with a wink she released her tit so that it sprung elastically inwards with a low fleshy slap, trapping me between the mighty twin towers of tit. Instantly I was encased in that glorious darkness of slick, heaving boob meat. Sweat leaked and flowed around me, collecting in sexy, fragrant puddles between my belly and the chest of the giantess. The heat was tremendous, as her furnace-like body burned with orgasmic growth-fueled bliss and her mighty heart thrummed steadily. There was a sensation of motion as my goddess-like lover shifted her body around, repositioning herself lengthwise in the large slippery steam room to allow for her continued growth. As she moved, my insignificant frame was ground sensuously between quivering stacks of burgeoning cleavage. Her tits wobbled and rubbed my puny body, bouncing up and down and rolling obscenely over each other. Fuck, she was gigantic!

Satisfied with her position, still laying on her back in a vast pool of her own juices, Bianca breathed a tremendous, happy sigh that erupted into a cute but deafening giggle as I thrashed about between her gargantuan tits. She closed her big beautiful eyes and with a delightful inspiration brought her hands up to the lower outside corners of her swimming-pool sized cans and began to squeeze them together. From between her mammeries, I let out a muffled yelp. My world was getting wetter, warmer, and a great deal tighter as the yielding walls of tit crashed into me and compressed my diminutive frame. As my gigantic lover giggled she began to rub her tits against each other. She alternated mashing them together gently and sensuously, then grinding them up and down against each other. The sensation was terrific as she imagined my poor helpless body trapped between her awesome bronze boobs. With a couple of outstretched fingers she began tugging at her huge nipple which continued to swell with agonizing sweetness as her growth slowed.

As for me, my sexy prison of heaving giantess cleavage was growing on me- literally. Bianca mashed and rolled her enormous cans, and I could occasionally catch the odd breath of fragrant, hot air. My head swam with the intensity of the experience and I could feel myself beginning to stiffen up again. My cock seemed to have grown once again with Bianca as the new, even more obscenely disproportionate size of that veiny monster bulged hard and slippery against the yielding, fleshy walls. I snapped to, realizing with horror that Bianca's loins too were stirring anew, not satisfied with the current supply of orgasms and growth. She moaned lustily at the sensation of my gigantic manhood hardening against her and squeezed her gargantuan tits greedily together as they twitched and shivered with contractions from her giant muscly pecs. The sound of her moans rumbled all around me, and I felt that mighty heart thrum quicken as I was mashed about in that sweating, meaty valley. She was going to fuck me again, and I guessed this time she would need me inside her colossal throbbing cunt.

Chapter 10 - Penetrating the Goddess by Killer_Huge

Bianca let out a deep, carnal moan through gritted teeth as her eyes rolled around, wide with anticipation. She shoved one of her hands between her enormous slippery thighs and fingered that monstrous clit, exciting a brand new crescendo of gasps and spasms. With the other hand, she plucked me from the gigantic heaving valley of her mighty cleavage, as gently as she could while bucking and shaking with hot sweaty passion. She brought my body to her face, squeezing that humungous boob between her thick muscly bicep and ripped, twitching pecs. Her ministrations continued as she worked her hand deeper into that cavernous vagina. It puckered and clenched around her hand with a mind of its own, still oozing thick creamy cum from her last climax and unleashing a new stream of lube for the fuck to come. Her thick, cute fingers wrapped around my torso, their width covering me from my armpits right to the base of my huge throbbing manhood, causing my softball-sized balls to twitch in anticipation.

Bianca's glassy brown eyes vaguely found mine as she smiled so sweetly in her sensual bliss. If she saw my wide-eyed look of terror she was ignoring it. “Bianca, you're already too big,” I pleaded from my prison of fingers. “You'll be trapped in this room! You won't be able to escape if you grow.” As I made my case, my fleshy 14-inch cock betrayed me, twitching and dribbling a thin line of post-cum down on her sexy, pouting lips.

Bianca greedily licked up the ooze from my dribbling cock and sighed. The expression on her flushed, glowing face was less concerned than it was piteous, and still incredibly lusty as she squirmed in the mounting fire of her passion. Her words were slow and measured, and she gritted her teeth while resisting the temptation to simply moan incoherently. “Lee, look at me. Look at my huge sexy body. I am a goddess now. My old life… oooOOOOOooohhh… mmmmm… my old life is gone. I need you to help me. I need you to fill me with your cum… FUUUUUCK…” she gasped as her massive dripping cunt violently contracted and sucked her whole hand inside that terrifying, throbbing cavern. “OOOOOOOoooo… mmmmMMMMMM- OOOoooOOOOOOOO…” her eyes rolled around and she closed them, sweet, agonizing ecstasy taking control. She panted through the moans, “I need you to help me grow whenever I… oooohhh, meu deus, meu mmmmmmMMMMMmmm… I need you to trust me. Trust me. Trust...” She panted wildly, furrowing her brows and squeezing her eyes shut as she lost her mind in pleasure. “Trust me… love me… love me… fuck me...” Bianca clenched her jaw as I flailed helplessly. She kissed my throbbing cock with those giant pouting lips between each ragged breath. “Fuck me… fuck me… oooooOOOOOOO- FUUUUUCK… FUUUUCK ME… MMMMMMM...”

The heat and the pressure levels in the room rocketed as Bianca bucked and raged. She roughly mashed my face into her giant soaking tit, pinning my arms in her vice-like grip. That humungous wall of sweaty boob meat heaved crazily with her rapid, irregular breaths, deep moans rumbling through my helpless body. She slid my face onto her magnificent nipple which swelled painfully to the size of a small beach ball, instantly hardening at the light, sexy sensation of my puny face being teased across the erogenous, wrinkled surface. Bianca's eyes snapped open and she craned her neck to cast her gluttonous, sex-crazed gaze at the attention her tit was receiving, moaning wildly as she did so. My eyes met hers for an instant and we locked gazes as she mashed my huge swollen member deep into that tortuously-aroused mountain. Pushing through the cloud of her carnal passion was a look of expectation. I swallowed hard and cleared my throat.

“Okay, Bianca,” I whimpered obediently. “I'm ready. Let me fuck you, my love.”

Bianca grinned wide, and her eyes shone fiercely with a mix of domination and loving affection. Without responding she slowly and gently raised me above her gigantic heaving breast and began to lower me south, past her unreal, muscly torso. I prayed that enough of her gentle, caring nature would persist through this fuck, but as I lost sight of her gorgeous eyes I began to struggle involuntarily with fear. I watched her other hand slap up hard on her mighty tit, continuing her assault of frenzied stimulation as she clutched and pulled it. I noted with horror that she would have easily crushed me if she would have handled her humungous womanly parts like that while holding me with the same beautiful hand. Her thunderous moans boomed loud and hedonistic through her gut as I passed her navel. Bianca's titanic abs glistened powerfully with sweat and feminine fluids, clenching and flexing with mighty contractions as the lovely hand passed me further down. The washboard surface of her abdomen swooped down and inwards to her pelvic region before the hot, quivering flesh of her pubic mound came rushing back up and outwards towards me. From this perspective, I quickly judged that standing back to back my head might have been level with the bottom of her thick womanly thighs. Fuck, how tall did that make her? She definitely weighed a couple of tons, probably more.

Bianca's hand slowed as it descended over the colossal, throbbing mass of cunt that her god-like womanhood had become. It was squirming and pulsating with a life of its own, greedily clenching and unclenching, protracting further from within and spilling gallons of her sweet love nectar as it did so. Jesus fucking christ… I was paralyzed with horror. The obscene meaty slit of quivering, puffy lips extended forwards down and back in an outrageous arc as it spilled and distended outwards in every direction from her giant pubic mountain. Agonizingly it squeezed between her humungous ripped thighs, a magnificent feminine mound in its own right.

Bianca took her time, letting me take in her godly exhibition of power. She then delicately lowered my huge throbbing member down and towards her titanic quivering clit, now roughly the size of a watermelon, larger than her breasts had been last week. As my purple baseball-sized knob made contact, her whole pelvis bucked and she screamed, body going rigid, every muscle clenched in the unimaginable grip of her ecstasy. Her fingers tightened and she carefully and deliberately rubbed my dick over her clit as her gigantic womanly climax began. Her head shot up and she shoved her enormous tit outwards to get a look at this puny man about to enter her holy, titanic sex. Her eyes blazed with need as she released my insignificant body, and I scrambled for purchase, using her mighty clit as a handhold. She gasped and gritted her teeth, a powerful spasm rocking her enormous bulk as her back arched involuntarily. Eyes wide and pupils dilated, Bianca roared, “GET INSIDE ME.” Then she pushed that great wobbling nipple into her mouth and began to suck.

I was fighting for something solid to grab when suddenly her clenched, monstrous womanly slit protracted hugely, pushing out a wall of thick hot cum with it. As I was blasted and covered in Biana's sex nectar those mighty walls spread around me, then constricted around my sides and legs, pulling me upright into her humongous cunt. My massive cock was swallowed completely as a frenzied explosion of pleasure wracked both our minds at the sweetness of the penetration. My face was mashed into the giantess' trembling clit as powerful muscles churned all around me, pulling me deeper. Bianca let her womanhood do the work as she reached her other hand up to rub and pull her other nipple, the whole time watching my struggles insanely. I obediently began to plow that steaming, quivering mass of woman, pushing from my hips while licking and nibbling the enormous throbbing clit as it pressed ominously into my face. I was fearful for my life, but what choice did I have? My goddess Bianca was just revving up. Soaking in her overwhelming flow of cum I wondered what would happen if I couldn't please her with my member alone.

Chapter 11 - Insertion, Growth, Destruction by Killer_Huge

Hot thick cum gushed all around me as I rammed my huge cock into the vast womanly prison of Bianca's colossal pussy. Her outer labial folds had partially closed around my backside, and those strong engorged lips churned around me, hungrily and greedily pulling me downwards and inwards so that my feet made contact with the floor and my arms were pushed upwards and together around her throbbing monster clit. I had to continuously wriggle outwards in order not to be sucked into that immense heaving cave. My struggles were fuel for Bianca's goddess-like pleasure. She responded with renewed ecstasy, moaning with hedonistic lust while she sucked on her gigantic tit. She reclined her immense bulk against the wall behind her, maintaining sight lines with my diminutive form, through the valley of her titanic sweaty boobs, down her ripped tummy, to my terrified face as it was pulled into and buffeted by her huge meaty clit.

Bianca's heavenly vaginal barrel churned and pulled relentlessly at my monster cock. Clenched tight into a powerful womanly fist, she wrung my cock like an anaconda strangles a deer, pulsing, clenching, and blasting me with heat and fragrant cum the whole time. As her climax built and intensified, I could feel the quivering fleshy walls around me engorge even more, growing thicker and mightier by the moment. New folds of cunt lips surged past my body, gaining ground against my pitiful struggles and sucking me dick-first ever deeper into her cave. Those colossal beef curtains alone had to be about as large as I was, and as she moaned and bucked they easily overpowered me, gripping me tightly and massaging me sensuously from every angle. As Bianca pulled me, my elbows and shins met with her pelvic bone on either end of her titanic slit and I could tell I'd reached the edge of my range going into her as a sex toy in this position.

I knew that would not last however, as I felt my rod stiffen even more crazily and bulge like an angry, veiny monster. She could feel my body clench and with a surge of excitement her hot horny pussy sucked my puny body like crazy, closing her humongous cunt lips all the way around my back and wrapping my body in her immense quivering folds for a slick sexy fuck hug. She reached down a hand, inserting a finger past the bottom of her cunt lips and between my legs just as my first few immense spurts of jizz exploded from my giant tortured manhood. With her finger, Bianca pushed up greedily on the bottom of my enormous balls, pushing them deeper into her as she screamed in pleasure. One continuous jet of hot juicy cum erupted from me, spreading in a thick sticky plume inwards to the quivering, waiting darkness of her vaginal canal as her powerful, meaty love tunnel spasmed, wringing my cock like a hooker on a holiday, sensually pulling that cum into her as she rocked with ecstasy.

“Yes my little man...” whimpered the giantess as we both came. “Fill me with your cum. You make me grow huge, yes… fill me… I will grow bigger than a house, Lee, ooooohhh…..”

I was still choking on Bianca's clit, spurting my growth-fueling jizz into her goddess-like womanhood sensing the giantess resume her unstoppable growth as the vascular walls grinded and expanded around me. She thrashed around wildly, bumping into the tiled surfaces of the steam room with her titanic bulk as she grew, quickly running out of room as she packed on mighty feminine flesh and muscle by the ton. I was whimpering in despair as her squirming cave-like mass of sensuous labial folds wrapped my whole body up, swallowing my head right into that huge puffy mound and lifting my feet into her muff too. She lowered her head to the floor and laid fully prone, and I felt a surge of terror as the sensation of gravity changed with the shifting of her colossal body. I was being pulled straight into that heaving, quivering mass of cunt as Bianca orgasmed in an immense display of drunken sexual power. I choked on the thick hot waves of cum as they churned up through the muscly barrel of her vagina, past my spasming cock and all around me.

“Oooohhhh, Lee… It feels so SO good… I am growing huge. Don't stop, little man… oooooohhhhhhhhh...” she moaned and whimpered in ecstasy. Bianca's gigantic growing tits made contact with the ceiling, causing her to gasp and heave. A moment later, her humungous juicy ass and hips filled the height and width of the slick steamy chamber, and her feet pressed flat against the far wall. The hot, humid air, ripe with the overwhelming scent of her lusty sex whistled past her vast features as they expanded, being flushed out by the the giantess' burgeoning bulk. I fucked Bianca for all I was worth as she prodded my prostate and balls deep inside her obscenely distended cunt, screaming and fighting for air as my cum-spewing member finally began to slow to a drizzle. I had splooged a good quart of jizz into my goddess and I anticipated her growth would be proportionately spectacular.

As Bianca heaved and moaned and came in her sexy, titanic way, I became aware that she had filled the space of the steam room completely, her rigid body shifting as she began to test the building against her new gigantic strength. I was suddenly grateful to be protected in the confines of her cavernous, writhing pussy. Bianca roared in satisfaction, lust, and power as she pushed in all directions, muscles bulging and still growing steadily.

It was no contest. Bianca's enormous sexy body teeming with its many gigantic muscles easily tore through tiles, concrete, bricks, and mortar. The wall beneath her feet exploded as her titanic thighs flexed lazily, showering debris into the next room over as her huge cute feet extended into it. Pushing with her hands flat against the ceiling, Bianca destroyed it with a growl. Tiles and mortar rained down as she cleared away boards, rafters, and metal shingling from the roof above her head. With a large breath, Bianca simply expanded upwards with her unbelievably immense, sweaty breasts. They heaved through the ceiling above them, splitting tiles and timbers with a rush of squeals and snaps. I heard the dull roar of carnage all around me as Bianca simply demolished the structure we had walked into. Meanwhile her monstrous womanhood continued to clutch and seize me violently, cumming hot gallons with each orgasmic sensation of domination and power as she thrashed. Obliterating the environment around her, she whimpered lustily and laughed at the puny, dwindling scale of it.

Still the giantess Bianca grew. Her tits, now the size of trucks wobbled free, expanding into the space they had created. Her nipples swelled immensely in the cool evening air, each now the size of a fridge and uncannily dwarfing the already-ridiculous proportion of her breasts to the rest of her body. Her enormous jiggling ass flattened large portions of tiled walls to each side as her mighty cheeks spilled out over the hot steamy pool of her own cum. The structure all around her was crumbling like so many matchsticks and pebbles. Still she came, and still she grew, abandoning herself completely to a booming, lusty sigh and signaling to the world that her godhood had began in earnest.

Bianca slapped one huge meaty hand to her immense tits, pulling and tugging away at the hard, towering nipples. Simultaneously she gasped as the other hand came crashing down on her titanic throbbing knob of meaty, heaving clit. She rubbed that beach ball-sized monster furiously, moaning and whimpering like an animal in heat while savoring and milking each sweet moment of her goddess-like ecstasy. Somewhere beneath, in that mightily-clenched fist of quivering car-sized womanhood I was fighting for escape, in an overwhelming torrent of hot creamy love nectar. Without freeing me, Bianca laughed insanely, writhing and furiously mashing about her gigantic clit. Still she grew.

After a minute or so, Bianca's unbelievable climax of growth and cum and feminine ecstasy began to wane. She sighed thunderously and lazily rolled over. Breasts the size of monster trucks swung terrifyingly sideways, lolling and rolling over each other seemingly in slow motion amid audible low-frequency creaks and squeals of flesh and muscle grinding together and demolishing the remains of a wall caught in their path. Likewise, her titanic, house-sized ass and thighs swung up and rose humungously, pointing straight to the sky in a breathtaking display of sexual dominance. Her glorious pussy hung down savagely, swollen beyond belief and still throbbing, still dripping creamy hot cum many gallons at a time. On her knees, Bianca let out one last lusty growl before she finally rose to her full height. Screams and sirens mixed into the sounds of the city's night life as the goddess towered into view, breasts wobbling ominously above most of the buildings and feet shifting and grinding far below, adding to the destruction she had already caused as they planted outwards to accommodate her newly-immense bulk. Bianca felt her new proportions, as she shifted her gigantic weight. She flexed her musculature menacingly, sighing with elation as her titanic body responded, confident of its power in every gleaming slab of huge erotic woman.

With a mighty booming laugh, Bianca freed herself of the last shred of mortal empathy. She slowly and deliberately reached up, cupping both of her titanic heaving breasts and squeezing them sensually together. With her other hand she slowly peeled back her throbbing layers of cunt meat and tantalizingly she pulled my tiny form from that hot, erotic embrace. Bianca's cum-soaked hand gripped me under the armpits, amply enclosing my lower body in her meaty fingers and allowing my arms to rest against her thumb and forefinger. The hand rose like a terrifying elevator, giving me a breath-taking exhibition of her still-burgeoning body. Her barrel-like abdomen rushed past, teeming with huge glistening muscles and gave way to the immense swooping platforms of titanic cleavage. Bianca's humongous bronze tits wobbled and heaved as she laughed thunderously, and my body was brought before her beaming billboard-sized face. I guessed she stood about 125 feet tall, and commanded all the sexual might of over 1,000 tons of sexually-charged, unstoppable womanhood.

Bianca's gorgeous car-sized lips trembled with the last sweet blossoms of orgasm and growth. Her humid breath washed over me like feminine thunder as she whispered, “You did very well, little man. You make me so huge with your cum, now I am a goddess.”

Chapter 12 - Gentle No More by Killer_Huge

Bianca towered over everything around us. Her gigantic body glistened with the sweat of our lovemaking, accentuating every voluptuous curve and bulging muscle. As she gripped me in her huge hand, I could feel waves off heat radiating from her, basking me in her wondrously fragrant aura. Slowly she raised my helpless body to her magnificent face and pursed her sexy, pouting lips. I struggled pitifully in terror as Bianca enveloped me in a long, hungry kiss. My head disappeared entirely as her lips closed in from every direction. Fully encased, I let out a muffled yelp and flailed my pinned arms uselessly at the mighty, sensual slabs of flesh. After a deliberately long moment, Bianca released me with a smack and a cute, but deafening sigh washed all over me, filling my nostrils and lungs with her heavy, lustful breath.

“Lee,” whispered Bianca again. Her voice was low and husky, still trembling from her recent orgasm and the sensation of her new godlike power. “I am so, SO fucking huge. We can do anything we want, little man.” Her gaze drifted over the city below her, eyes glimmering with a look of amusement and hunger. Fuck... she was unstoppable and she knew it! On a hunch, Bianca grabbed one titanic breast with her off hand and parted her immense cleavage to get a view of the ground about her feet, tipping her hand as she did so to allow me to look down as well. I yelped in terror as my view shifted down and forward, struggling against the giantess' grip. Looking down through the canyon of Bianca's colossal tits, past her unreal abs, her mountainous cunt, and impossibly thick womanly thighs, I surveyed the wreckage below me. It was impressive. The building was completely obliterated beneath her mighty feet. Water gurgled up through broken pipes, and wreckage was strewn all over the block. Bianca laughed powerfully, shaking her gigantic breasts and causing me to gulp.

Lifting a foot, Bianca grinned menacingly and whispered to me, “Lee, watch this.” A diffuse chorus of screams drifted up from a handful of terrified people within hearing range. I imagined there were probably many more people screaming at least a mile in every direction at the horrifying sight of Bianca's upraised foot. Slowly, sensually she drove her cute brown foot through a parked car. The little sedan was nothing more than a toy to her and it did not appear to offer any resistance at all. Bianca's foot made contact with the roof and just keep going. I heard a squeal of metal, explosions of glass, loud pops of tires. Her foot completely dwarfed the vehicle from above, and so my vision was drawn to the colossal cunt below me which twitched in excitement at the sensation of the goddess' demonstration of power. I could see Bianca's eager pussy practically purr with delight, cunt lips puffing and distending while beginning to slobber hungrily again with the anticipation of more and larger things being fed to that glorious womanly cave. I glanced up to gauge Bianca's expression. I could see she was getting hornier by the second, beautiful blond brows knitting together in the exquisite agony of her domination. I had the sense that she was still madly obsessed with me, or more precisely, with my growth-bestowing manhood. But as for the rest of humanity below, well… I was forming serious doubts that she would hold back her arousal, or have compassion for anyone who might get in the way.

Bianca gasped and moaned in the heat of her carnal lust. How she ached to dominate the puny little people at her feet. She longed to shove them into her vast womanhood, one at a time, or simply by the handful, and grind them to death with the unnaturally sensitive and responsive fuck muscles within. Just the realization that she could do this drove her mad with lusty hunger. Most of all she longed to wring every last drop of cum from my tiny prick which looked so big to me. Her humongous cunt trembled and drooled in anticipation of that all-eclipsing ecstasy of the growth she had experienced, and would continue experiencing. Bianca closed her beautiful eyes. “Come with me, little lover,” she cooed. Bianca then fixed her gaze on the diminutive city below and released her tit, causing it to wobble terrifyingly back into place. With a sigh of elation she began to walk.

The goddess in full stride was a sight to behold. One towering, gorgeous leg swung forward about fifty feet. Every muscle in the gigantic woman's body gleamed and clenched with lazy confidence as hundreds of tons of plump, sultry leg extended, easily covering a quarter of a block. I bobbed up in my goddess' gentle grip as she continued to hold me close to her immense chest, directly in front of her face. In a moment that lasted an eternity, Bianca let gravity take over, relaxing those immense muscles as the huge, cute foot slammed to the ground, thundering over the sounds of screaming people and sirens. Then the back leg, towering beyond belief lifted its hundreds of tons of godlike woman and likewise planted itself several car-lengths forward, sinking a good foot into the concrete and causing large cracks to spread outward in a spider-like pattern. Bianca shifted her gaze from the street up to my pale, shaking face. She wasn't looking where she was stepping anymore. She was grinning insanely at me, tacitly informing me that she was going to destroy shit, and she was going to get off on it.

Chapter 13 - City Play, Destruction, Domination by Killer_Huge

Bianca let out a booming laugh as she strode down the street. Her voice carried for dozens of blocks, rattling windows and terrifying thousands of people. Her heavy footfalls caused rampant destruction, flipping cars, snapping light poles like twigs, and mangling the tarmac where they landed. The titaness' laughter gritted into a delightful moan as she felt the exquisite sensation of unknown things being utterly destroyed beneath her beautiful feet. She gasped in elation as her savagely distended pubic mound caught on a set of power lines and snapped them instantly with a delicious, insignificant shower of sparks. I stared into her huge glassy eyes in disbelief. Bianca had always been a gorgeous, lusty sex goddess. Now she possessed all the size and power she needed to live her fantasy in full. She was dripping and panting with anticipation like an animal in heat.

Bianca's powerful strides led her to the pub where she had just finished her long day at work. A look of hedonistic delight crossed her face as she recognized the structure which dwindled well below her crotch. She glanced quickly at me in lusty triumph, breathing, “Hold on, little man.” Then she lowered my tiny form and gently placed me in the immense confines of her titanic cleavage. Bianca released my body from her grip and pushed me with one huge finger between her humungous wobbling tits till I was pinned in that meaty, yielding embrace. Fuck, those titties were unbelievable… in no way did I feel any danger of slipping down through the gargantuan globes of flesh, in fact, I felt safer there than I had in my giant lover's hand. Looking up with a mix of horror, awe, and curiosity I gazed into Bianca's waiting face as she squinted in adoration at her little man being snuggled so securely between her enormous breasts. She winked and with a sigh, began lowering her body to the ground.

Bianca sitting down was spectacle all unto itself. She lazily leaned back and extended one long arm behind her while shifting her immense bulk to the same side. Her hand sank deep into the tarmac as she supported hundreds of tons of muscle and flesh, bicep bulging ominously. People screamed and fled as that mountain of ass, tits, and pussy came rushing down. Bianca giggled as she swept out her opposite leg. Her foot plowed effortlessly through a box truck, sending it careening down the street. The foot continued, smashing through the large glass windows at the front of a clothing store. As if in slow motion, Bianca's mighty throbbing cunt, then her colossal ass made contact with the ground, sweeping air out from under her and creating a substantial shockwave in every direction, throwing people off their feet and eliciting further giggles from the titaness at play. Bianca swept her leg across the street, dragging her foot through the remainder of the storefront and steamrolling cars as it demolished everything in its path. She then extended her other leg to its full length, smashing aside those cars and light poles unlucky enough to be caught in the way. Then Bianca scrootched forward, dragging her gigantic drooling pussy tantalizingly forward along the sidewalk and amply blocking every door and window to the pub as she straddled it at the corner of the block. Sighing happily, she took a moment to survey the destruction she had caused.

It was surreal, like a sci-fi film cars lay strewn about, some of them smashed, some flattened, some mangled almost beyond recognition, and some trapped in the immense, crushing darkness beneath Bianca's colossal pussy and ass. People were fleeing various buildings, some of them pausing to gawk or merely paralyzed with fear at seeing so much force being wielded so effortlessly. The giantess gazed sweetly at them before turning her attention back to her game of choice.

With gritted teeth, Bianca roared, “FUCK, I'M SO POWERFUL!” She tipped her head back and moaned hedonistically. “COME OUT AND LICK MY CUNT,” she huffed, fingering her massive clit while spreading wide her enormous labia. Her womanhood was situated a dozen feet or so out from the corner of the pub, throbbing and oozing its juices menacingly. From my hot fleshy prison of Bianca's great heaving tits I looked onwards in guilt-suppressed excitement. I could tell that voice which boomed overwhelmingly through my entire body was not directed at me. Bianca apparently was all out of patience. She snarled with lusty fury and leaned forward. Two huge muscly arms extended from both sides and rammed into opposite corners of the sloped metal roof. Effortlessly the goddess flexed her mighty biceps and tore the roof from the walls of her former workplace, ripping it apart slowly and transferring her hands beneath the trusses as she lifted so as to remove the top of the structure as much as possible in a single piece. To the awesome cacophony of snapping timbers, squealing metal, and showering debris, Bianca tore the puny roof straight off the pub. As bits of sheetrock continued scattering about, she leaned inwards to glare at the insignificant denizens within.

Trapped between the triangle of Bianca's titanic legs and monstrous pussy a few dozen people cowered frozen behind tables, bars, and rubble. I recognized a good number of them as the men who had leered at her not more than an hour ago, each of them fostering some kind of fantasy of finding themselves between her beautiful open legs. They were getting their wish, and Bianca trembled with the anticipation. “I SAID, ALL OF YOU PERVERTS TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES, AND FUCK MY GIANT CUNT. NOW. MAKE ME COME AND I MIGHT LET YOU LIVE.” With a lazy heave, she flung the roof aimlessly away. It crashed into the front of a 3-story apartment building and the whole mess exploded into beams, metal sheets, bricks, and broken glass.

Fuck… she was really going to do it. Bianca was going to fuck whatever she pleased and she was going to start with a handful of human dildos. And I could hardly wait! The fear of what my giant lover might be capable of had been agonizing. Now that I knew she was going to pursue her wildest fantasies as a towering giantess, I felt my apprehension melt and make room for arousal and admiration. After all, Bianca knew how to put on one hell of a show.

Beneath the heat of Bianca's insane glassy stare, a few men began to hurriedly undress, shaking in fright. Bianca's continued mashing her couch-sized clit around, slowly, but powerfully, flexing her bicep and grunting as she did so. With a moan of pleasure, she brought her off hand down on the corner of the building, obliterating a large section off the wall and sweeping aside the rubble as she cleared a path to her colossal, pulsating womanhood. Her great hooded lips swooped outwards in a savage arc as her whole quivering pussy had grown even more dramatically in proportion to much of the rest of her body. Her colossal vulva was spread a good four feet wide and five feet long, looking for all the world like it would handily devour two motorcycles side-by-side. At this point, three men emerged fearfully from the building, standing uncertainly before that holy fuck tunnel. Bianca reached into her cleavage and plucked me gently from her titanic boobs. She pinned my body gently but powerfully to her immense engorged nipple, parting her immense tit-canyon at the same time so as to glare down hungrily at the victims between her legs. With an agonizing moan of lusty delight, she gritted, “GO ON, I KNOW YOU WANT TO FUCK ME. GET INSIDE MY PUSSY NOW. MAKE ME COME.”

Chapter 14 - Sex, Pussy Play, Tiny Woman by Killer_Huge

Bianca squirmed eagerly at the sight of the three grown men she had commanded to service her. They shuffled gingerly to her waiting pussy as it throbbed and ached with need. The meaty curtains of her car-sized labia parted and distended even further in anticipation, swelling up like crazy and closing the distance to her hesitant lovers. One handsome, muscly blond guy in his late thirties was pushed by his comrades to the front. He stumbled slightly and used his hand to steady himself on Bianca's titanic inner thigh. He glanced up fearfully, up past her giant hand and the humongous clit that she was mashing around, up past her ripped pastel-colored abdomen with it's glistening, quivering girth, way up past the immense heaving globes of sweaty boob flesh and into the goddess' flushed, beautiful face. She was grinning wide with expectation, flashing a wide double-row of perfect teeth clenched between her mighty jaws as she moaned lustfully.

The blond guy gulped under the intensity of Bianca's glassy stare and got to work. Picking his way to the nearest of those colossal fleshly curtains, he sighed with resignation and put his shoulder down hard into that powerful fuck mattress, plunging his big muscly arm into the vast slick cave as he did so. Bianca's enormous cunt responded with a sharp twitch and an ominous spasm, but she clenched her jaw a little harder and resisted the urge to simply cram him fully inside her or grapple him with her increasingly prehensile womanhood. She shifted her horny gaze to settle in turn on each of the other two guys without speaking. They got the message and shakily approached. One grabbed hold of the opposite wall of heaving, unfurling cunt lips, while the third stopped a little short with uncertainty. He looked up one more time to meet Bianca's waiting eyes, trembling with a mix of awe, fear, and sexual anticipation. As her eyes rolled around at the sweetness of the stimulation she was receiving, Bianca huffed and muttured, “Climb in my pussy, little man. That's good… that's good, ooooohhhh….. MMMMmmmmm…” He stooped and shuffled a foot or so inside that immense wobbling mass of cunt as the great heaving monster drooled a little more steadily, more thickly.

Bianca gasped and tipped her head back, moaning lustily. The sound echoed down the panicked streets as the giantess performed her huge sexy ritual for the whole world to see. After a moment she growled through her chest, filling my trapped body like an earthquake. She snapped her head down to the crowd of men in various states of undress, most of whom had paused in fascination and awe to watch their comrades who had gone before them. “All of you- FUUUUCK… OOOoooohhh fuuuuuck… mmmmMMMMmmm…” Bianca moaned and growled through her words, clearly struggling against the intensity of her arousal. Taking her time, Bianca roughly grabbed and squeezed her throbbing monster clit. Her eyelids flickered crazily and her eyes were rolling around uncontrollably as she gritted between pants, “mmmmMMMMM… FUCK ME. ALL OF YOU. OOOOooooohhh… ooohhh… ooohhh… mmmmmm… All of you get in- AAAHHHH FUUUUUUCK...”

It was too much. Bianca bucked from her titanic hips as they searched wildly for something the hump. Her vulva swelled hugely and buffeted the tiny men between her legs, knocking one over. Inside her immense womanly fuck cave her mighty vaginal barrel shook and clenched around the man trapped inside. Instantly he was rammed prone and enveloped by those overwhelmingly powerful muscles as they churned all around him, trapping him up to his shoulders in the slick, velvety sheath. His puny struggles excited the giantess to sensual laughter between her lusty, heated moans.

Bianca swept her haughty gaze over the naked men in the pub, eliciting a round of yelps and gulps as another few guys fled forward, towards the quivering tower of womanhood. She spotted a small form crouched beneath a table and recognized it as the little redhead she had worked with at the bar this past week. Bianca giggled insanely, then releasing her giant wobbling clit she reached out with the same hand towards the terrified woman. A chorus of screams erupted from the pub and people scattered in every direction to get away and out from under the giantess' muscly, truck-sized arm. Bianca swatted the table aside and easily snatched the redhead, totally engulfing the terrified woman with her powerful trunk-like fingers. The redhead screamed insignificantly amid the booming giggles of the titanic woman who controlled her and raised her up to eye level.

“Hello, Kate...” Bianca whispered. Her breath swept around her tiny captive, whipping up her long red hair and causing her to shut her eyes. From my vantage point, pinned by the giantess' hand to her massive swollen aureola I could get a decent look at the woman named Kate. She was a hot little bombshell with a cute narrow face and delicate, sexy features. Bianca moaned shamelessly, trembling as another naked man plunged eagerly face-first into her colossal pussy. Kate's hair swept all around again in the lusty breath of her giant mistress' moans before she continued. “You are so sexy, little girl… I love to touch your hot little body...” Kate screamed again as Bianca rolled and fondled her puny frame, gently pressing her thumb into those pea-sized tits and sliding her huge pinky finger between Kate's legs. My monstrous cock, which was approaching a foot and a half in length, sprung to attention once more as Bianca pressed me into her tit. Feeling that huge member swell again in readiness, she gasped and trembled in anticipation of another towering growth spurt.

Bianca snapped sharply at the group of men servicing her, “DON'T STOP… MMMMMMmmmmm… Get in my cunt and fuck me… ooooohhhh...” She bucked and spasmed again as yet another man who was wiggling between the twin walls of her gigantic labia got overpowered by a new surge of pulsating folds that closed around him and churned him inwards, cutting off his protests. She was gritting her teeth and squirming like crazy, holding off the delicious fury of her godlike climax for as long as possible. The hand that was pressing me into that monstrous nipple twitched uncontrollably, and Bianca decided to switch positions. She slid my helpless body to a sitting position atop the hard swollen nipple, released me, and reclined powerfully, her glorious abdomen flexing awesomely as she lowered her gigantic upper body to the ground. Her head came to rest against a 2-story apartment building. Bricks and mortar flew off the side of the straining building as the giantess propped herself up, blocking off the entire street with her gargantuan bulwark of womanly might.

Noting that I had securely grasped my giant lover's nipple, Bianca flicked her lusty gaze back to the terrified redhead and brought her other hand up to prod and rub her unabashedly. Fighting through her primal moans, Bianca huffed, “Kate, I love your hot little body… oooohhh-MMMMMM...” The titanic pussy wrestled yet another willing lover into her colossal, heaving fuck tunnel and Bianca bit her lip and moaned loud like an animal in heat. “MMMMMM FUUUUUUUUCK… OOOOOOoooohhh… ooohhh… Yes… yes I want to fuck you so SO bad, little girl. Remember… OOOOoooohh… I remember you touch my huge pussy at work and you get so embarrassed… OOOOOOOooooooohhhh mmmmmMMMMM...” Bianca reeled at the sweet penetration as a man frantically struggled out of her immense cunt before being playfully tackled back inside by a new surge of powerful purple fuck folds. “MMMMMMMmmmmm… OOOooohh… I asked you to sleep with me… fuuuuck me… ooohhh… fuuuuuuck mmmmMMMMMMmmm… But you call me a huge brown slut… MMMMMMmmmm...” As she spoke, Bianca's eyes rolled crazily. Her whole body was shaking like a volcano of erotic godhood. Kate screamed wildly as Bianca pinched and ripped off her cocktail dress. To the giantess' delight, the sexy redhead was not wearing any underwear. She was petite and beautiful, with her small breasts, slender thighs and trimmed red crotch. Bianca flicked off her sandals and with glittering eyes moaned, “mmmmMMMMmmmm… Now you will fuck me… OOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEESSSS! FUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH...”

The goddess Bianca bucked and screamed, no longer able to hold back any aspect of her mighty climax. She roughly pinned Kate to that throbbing knob of a clit that easily dwarfed the terrified little woman. Bianca growled and moaned while humping furiously back and forth, bowling over the crowd of naked men between her legs with her titanic cunt as they struggled to stagger or crawl away, no longer able to persuade their survival instinct over their sexual desires. One unlucky crawler was caught by the gigantic, monstrously distended labia. While Bianca's colossal vaginal barrel clenched tight in an unimaginably powerful womanly fist and spewed hot gallons of cum into the pub and the intersection, she skillfully teased her last victim inside, securely gripping and throttling those already trapped deep within while immense muscles churned locally, sucking him legs-first towards the same fate. Kate lay against the heaving meaty clit in resignation, stretched prone across that fleshy monster and humping it submissively to the rhythm of Bianca's huge, prodding finger.

Surveying the erotic display, I suddenly felt Bianca's huffing breath blasting into my back. I securely gripped the tip of her massive nipple and turned to face her. The chilling sensual lightness of my insignificant touch caused the giantess to gasp and buck again. Her face was flushed and her eyes were glassy. She was grinning insanely and staring at my bulging tower of cock and huge twitching nuts dangling below. A bolt of fear and excitement went down my spine as I realized that Bianca's sexual finale was soon to come, and it was going to involve much more growing.

Chapter 15 - Giantess' Threesome by Killer_Huge

“Lee,” whispered Bianca, “I want to grow again. I NEED to” As my godlike lover squirmed and shook in the heat of her humungous climax, I felt the same way. She had filled her new titanic role without reservation or apology, and after putting on such an incredible show of her erotic power and sexual hunger, I had to admit she had earned this. I grinned back at Bianca, squeezing the tip of her gargantuan swollen nipple and rubbed my huge veiny cock against it. Delighted at my consent, Bianca squinted her beautiful brown eyes happily before a new surge of moans and spasm wracked her, causing her hips to buck and her back to arch off the street. After a moment of squirming furiously and rubbing Kate vigorously against her gigantic throbbing clit, Bianca snatched my small body with her off hand and held me high above her gigantic ripped tummy. “Lee, it is your turn to fuck,” she whispered sibilantly. “I think you should fuck her.”

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, and followed Bianca's gaze down to her mighty heaving crotch. Kate? No way… but before I could mentally process her request, the giantess proceeded to lower me to her sweaty washboard abdomen. I glanced back at Bianca's face. She was huffing and whimpering, picturing the pathetic struggles of the tiny woman she had forced to service her. There was really no malice in her eyes in the moment, only the shimmering fire of her unimaginably huge needs. As I was lowered, Bianca's titanic wobbling breasts rose up and I lost sight of her beautiful face. She placed me as gently as she could upon the unreal landscape of her muscly torso, amidst the waves of her ministrations. The hand that deposited me quickly slammed hard on top of her massive brown nipple, and she pulled that colossal tit to the outside so that she could get a good look at her tiny captives. Bianca stared hungrily into my eyes, whimpering and squirming like an animal. It was all the encouragement I needed. I grabbed hold of my monster cock and blew her a kiss. Bianca's eyes rolled and her brows knitted in response. I turned to survey the immense heaving body before me.

Bianca had truly become a goddess. Every gigantic muscle and curve gleamed sensually in the heat of her passion. She rocked and shook erotically to the stimulation of the men she held captive in the mighty fist of her womanhood who serviced that godlike fuck tunnel with their pitiful attempts at escape. Her titanic hips splayed wide, burgeoning with powerful muscles to support her new bulk but also wobbly and fecund, shining beautifully and reflecting back a spectrum of pastel colors in the massive arc of her curves. I stumbled forward and Bianca giggled blissfully at the sensual touch of my little feet on her immense tummy. Sensing her playfulness I pitched forward and let myself tumble into her sexy brown navel, resting a moment and basking in the thunder of her cute giggles as they blended with the whimpers and panted breaths of her climax. I sprung up and skipped jaggedly across the womanly bell of her lower abdomen, skirting about the multitude of steely muscular slabs. I found that jumping and staying airborne actually made my journey a bit more maneuverable as I wasn't constantly at the mercy of the giantess' every powerful ministration and quiver.

My attention quickly turned to the swollen monster of a crotch before me, massive and powerful beyond belief. Bianca's heavenly fuck fragrance was absolutely overwhelming. She had always been a woman of powerful pheromones and lusty secretions, but here in the intersection, taller than a building, riding the greatest orgasm in history, the heat, humidity, and scent was simply unbelievable. Light-headed I stumbled and lost my footing as the flesh below me sloped down and forward. I sprawled roughly on Bianca's tantalizing blond bush, coming to rest at the bottom of the curve before her enormous pudendum rose up again. Not more than ten steps forward, her huge hand draped shamelessly over her mighty clit, Bianca prodded and traced little circles on the Kate's cute, sexy back, ass, and cunt. I grabbed a handful of blond hair and began playfully crawling up the final ascent on all fours, cock wobbling erotically between my legs, and my nuts, nearly the size of volleyballs, dragging roughly across the bristly surface of Bianca's runway. Sensing that I had arrived, Bianca pressed Kate deeply against her womanhood, wrapping her in a final fuck hug, and brought her hand up to the other colossal heaving breast to play with her engorged nipple and part her cleavage to view the show.

I approached the little redheaded beauty from behind. She was whimpering and shaking, desperately humping the couch-sized fuck knob for all she was worth. Kate's creamy skin was flushed and shiny with the erotic sluice of both woman's sweat and cum. Her pussy quivered and her back arched with ministrations as she orgasmed sweetly. Bianca's sexual fury had unto itself an incredible atmosphere, literally, and the tiny woman, caught up in all of the giantess' erotic pheromones and amid her awesome display of sexual power was moved beyond terror to give into her own pleasure. I glanced back one last time to Bianca's face. She was staring wide-eyed and insane, mashing one tit furiously while sucking hard on the other one. Alright, I thought, this should be good.

I leaned over Kate and laid a hand firmly upon her shoulder. She gasped and arched, only half acknowledging my presence amid the throes of her arousal. I quickly pushed back, forcing her upper body down and pressing it sensually into the gigantic clit before us. It throbbed and quivered in response as Bianca's hips gyrated roughly at the sensation. I snaked my other large hand around Kate's petite waist. Fuck she was small… I must have grown a few inches taller this evening. Kate waggled her ass and cunt towards me. She moaned achingly, “Ooohh, it feels so good… Oh my god...” I grinned excitedly as I spread her vulva wide. She was absolutely soaking wet, which was good since as I crouched low, bracing my knees against the Bianca's colossal, wobbling knob I could see that Kate's beautiful cunt was no match for my huge swollen manhood. Slowly, savoring every moment I dragged my cock's enormous head up along the rigid, meaty texture of Bianca's humungous clit. My goddess moaned loudly in approval, rubbing away wildly at her colossal heaving breasts.

Kate gasped in ecstasy as the softball-sized head of my enormous fleshy rod made contact with her cunt. She waggled her lower body enthusiastically against it, not really in control of herself or remotely aware of the size of the meaty cock she was about to take. I pushed back against her with my powerful thighs and rammed that fleshy monster into her. Kate's scream of agony and ecstasy was diffused and mixed with Bianca's sexual vocalizations as she gasped loudly and moaned like an animal at the sight of her captives' sexual performance. My cock surged forward with a mind of its own, flattening out an inch or so, then scrunching towards the base dragging the little woman along by the walls of her pussy as it did so. It felt incredible! I had no idea what was happening to Bianca and me, but the transformation in our bodies was bestowing enormous sensitivity and control to our genitals. As my thick veiny cock wormed its way forward Kate whimpered lustily and scrabbled pitifully and tantalizingly against Bianca's titanic fuck knob, intensifying the visual stimulation the giantess was receiving. The slow, erotic progress of my huge manhood was maddening to both of us, and with satisfaction I noted that I could have easily shreded through Kate's womanhood if I'd have tried. This way though was delicious and intentionally dominating, and my cock spared her from the worst of the pain and damage it would have otherwise inflicted.

My throbbing manhood pulsed onward like a python swallowing its prey. I wasn't halfway sheathed when I felt the prehensile head of my huge dick surge against Kate's cervix. She gasped and panted, mashing her pelvis against Bianca's giant clit as she playfully tried to pull away to no avail. Bianca was in heaven, whimpering and coming everywhere, flooding the entire street with her hot heavy cream and blasting the block with the furnace of her sex. Closing her eyes, she reached down shakily with one huge hand. It barged into me from behind, taking me by surprise and forcing my dick through Kate's cervix with a maddening sensation. I moaned, Kate screamed, and Bianca whimpered as my prostate swelled up terrifically. Feeling my buttocks clench, Bianca slipped a finger between my legs, lifting me up by the balls and pressing both her tiny captives gently into her throbbing fleshy knob.

I came massively. One continuous jet of hot sticky cum blasted into little Kate's uterus, inflating it with jizz as her eyes widened. She kicked her legs in the air as Bianca lifted me higher, and I growled and panted as the goddess took control. She closed her mighty fingers around the two naked lovers and mashed us gently but deeply into her great meaty clit. I could practically hear the sound of my cock spewing its load like a firehose, filling up every space within the petite woman's sex. It was savage. I heard Kate scream in agony and I imagined the force of my spunk had probably perforated something, but still my prostate pumped up cups of jizz from my giant twitching nuts, that huge fleshy rod swelling menacingly and sealing tightly against her cunt.

I clutched at her ass while my face was pressed against Bianca's huge trembling palm for about a minute. Gradually my prostate relaxed and my orgasm waned. Feeling this, Bianca reached down and grabbed Kate with her other hand, pulling me and my giant manhood out of her. Kate and I both moaned with a mix of pain and ecstasy as the giantess brought us up to her face. I twisted about to get a look at Bianca's expression, but she was not positioning me for a conversation. Instead, I yelped in horror as she opened her huge gaping mouth and slid her powerful steaming tongue past her lower teeth. She didn't even pause to explain herself and wasted no time in cramming me into that hot, humid cavern. She released me as my hands made contact with the rough, slimy texture of her tongue and I tumbled forwards screaming as she retracted her tongue with me on it, gently pinning me to the roof of her mouth. Darkness flooded everything as I instinctively pulled all of my limbs away from her monstrous, perfect teeth and took a great gulp of air. Bianca then proceeded to vacuum all the air from my space confining me utterly between the roof of her mouth and her rippling muscle of her tongue. A surge of saliva rushed all around me as Bianca washed me in her mouth. Her tongue buffeted me in a full-body hug as she wiped away the cum of three lovers' sex. She then released the air seal and I began breathing fast and desperately as she maneuvered me where she could lick at my manhood with the tip of her tongue. I bucked and gasped at the overstimulation, but Bianca simply wrung me for all I was worth. She teased out the last drop of my cum, sucking it all back down her giant throat, the whole time giggling through her orgasmic whimpers, filling my entire body with the sound of her satisfaction.

When she was done, Bianca lifted my crumpled little body with her tongue and gently withdrew me from my prison. Relief flooded through me as light and fresh air returned. I gasped in large breaths and struggled to get a look at my goddess' face as she snatched me. I caught a glimpse of her smiling drunkenly with a look of lust and adoration. She lowered me below her chin and, I lost sight of her. Then gently she placed me on her neck near the towering mountains of her colossal wobbling titties. I glanced up to see Kate who was being dangled face-down directly above me. Her face was red from the blood pressure, and distorted from the pain of our fuck. Her cries were small and faint, easily drowned out by the whimpering, heaving giantess below my feet and her immense, throbbing heartbeat. In that moment I could feel the gleaming flesh beneath me start to spread out in every direction. I backed up against the safety of Bianca's titanic cleavage to hold on to something, wide-eyed with excitement and awe. Bianca grunted and moaned in satisfaction as she began to grow again.

Chapter 16 - Growth and Vore by Killer_Huge

Bianca sighed euphorically as her epic growth resumed. It was slow this time as I had spewed the vast majority of my load into Kate's body. Still I could hear the crunch of concrete, bricks, and glass as Bianca's head bent and pressed against the apartment building behind her while her immense cunt pushed up against the smashed-up pub between her titanic legs. Most of the men who had escaped being swallowed alive by the giantess' powerful, greedy pussy had retreated back into the pub to cower behind tables. The rest had not been so fortunate and had fallen prey to the bucking and heaving of Bianca's huge sexy hips, crushed or suffocated under her gargantuan bulk. Those who had taken the plunge to pleasure the goddess from inside her mighty womanhood were all suffocated by now, bodies crushed and broken by the strength of her throbbing fuck tunnel.

With her orgasm subsiding for the moment, Bianca took a moment to drink in the pleasure and elation she felt at that familiar sensation of growth. Her body thickened, muscles bulged, and her loins ached gloriously in the after-fire of all the stimulation she had received, and in anticipation of the fucks still to come. Smiling happily she raised Kate above her face. The little redhead was barely conscious, being dangled upside-down and having been subjected to the sexual whims of a lusty giantess. Bianca lowered Kate's form to her gigantic plump lips and began kissing the tiny woman. She had serviced her goddess beautifully, and it was time to fulfill her final purpose.

I looked onwards in awe as Bianca slowly tipped Kate's body upright, holding her directly above the giant, open mouth. As her hot little body inverted, Kate gasped and a stream of thick white cum went trailing down her legs. The drizzle became a heavy erotic drip as Kate arrived upright, and a good quart of my growth-fueling spunk came plopping out of her pussy and landed on Bianca's waiting tongue. Little tendrils of crimson blood twisted into the gooey mess as it churned out, signaling that she was probably bleeding internally from the force of my mighty prostate when it pumped into her. Bianca licked it all down, squirming in excitement and rolling her eyes about at that maddening flavor that she had come to obsess over.

Bianca then raised her head slightly, smashing through a bunch of apartments, to get a look at me. Her immense womanhood menacingly surged through the windows and walls of the pub, showering the panicked clientele with glass and debris, and forcing them against the back walls amidst their frenzied screams. Bianca gave me a glittering wink, then lowered Kate's body to her tongue. Watching from atop Bianca's huge, widening throat, I saw the tiny woman go down with that monstrous, slimy muscle. Bianca closed her eyes dreamily, giving into the orgasmic sensation of her growth which was quickly accelerating. Timbers cracked and windows exploded as her massive head pressed through the apartment building, plowing through furniture, walls, and people. She gave Kate's hot little body a tantalizing swirl about her mouth before pressing it back with her enormous tongue and beginning to swallow.

Slowly, the muscles at the back of the giantess' throat engulfed the puny little form and began to pull her down. Kate, realizing with a panic what was happening, thrashed and struggled to utterly no avail. Bianca was in heaven, savoring the combined pleasure of dominating this woman and swallowing her whole and alive, the feeling of power as her colossal pussy churned through the wreckage and barged into the helpless patrons of her erstwhile place of work, and the all-consuming erotic magnificence of her continued growth. A moan suddenly erupted through her chest, blasting through both of her little captives as Bianca spasmed and bucked unexpectedly. Holy fuck… she was going to come again. Her eyes went wide and she slammed a hand the size of a tractor down on her massive throbbing clit. Automatically her throat seized the tiny woman and began churning, pushing her down as she fought pitifully. Still backed up against the towering, wobbling, and growing colossus of sweaty heaving breast behind me, I could see the large fleshy lump on Bianca's throat moving towards me like a shark in water. She paused briefly as Kate was being towed under me, savoring one last little reunion between her two tiny captives. Even amidst the spasms, moans, and pounding heartthrobs I could feel Kate thrashing around weakly, and then she was gone, the monstrous lump carrying her body with the rest of my cum inside her towards the immense cavern of Bianca's stomach.

Bianca screamed in ecstasy, relishing the tiny woman being pulled deep inside her and feeling the terrified perverts and the pub itself being crushed under her titanic pussy. She snatched me and stuffed me roughly inside her immense, wobbling, sweaty cleavage so that I would be safe. Her gargantuan tits had to each be the size of a house by now, and trapped between them I was tightly squeezed, just barely able to keep a space open for fresh air to get in. Bianca brought both hands down to her crotch. With a tremendous moan she reached deep with her cunt muscles and ejected all of the bodies trapped inside with a wave of thick creamy cum. She then set to work fisting the that cavern of a pussy and madly mashing about her clit. Held in the furnace-like prison of erotic, moist boobmeat, feeling it surge around me in all directions as it expanded, I wondered in amazement how huge Bianca would get this time.

Chapter 17 - Growth, Destruction, Breast Crush by Killer_Huge

The sweaty, erotic walls of my prison wobbled and surged all around me, and Bianca's titflesh rubbed and swept past my naked body as it expanded in all directions. The heat was incredible, and I struggled to stay conscious and alert, gasping the occasionally available breath of hot, pheromone-laced air. Bianca was growing tremendously under the effects of my spunk. She huffed and whimpered gigantically as her shoulders went plowing through the block behind where she lay, utterly demolishing the apartment building she had been leaning against. Her titanic cunt steamrolled through the pub between her legs, spewing truckfulls of hot creamy fuck nectar as it went. The surviving patrons were treated to one final display of the giantess' might as she fisted that immense cave and rubbed frantically at her rippling, car-sized knob of a clit. Then they were crushed tantalizingly under her muscular throbbing womanhood, easily the size of a building, gushing cum and shaking gloriously.

Bianca moaned in elation. Her godlike, amazonian body had erotically stretched past 200 feet in length, and as she climaxed, huffing lustily, she showed no signs of slowing down. Her immense breasts rose up above most of the buildings in the neighborhood where she lay down, at this point to her each the size of a beach ball, spilling in every direction and resting on her ripped brown tummy and biceps. She had her whole hand, nearly the size of a bus, forced down that vast drooling cave of womanhood. Her cunt gripped and humped at her hand with incredible sensitivity and control as she played with herself. Proportionately her muff had enlarged dramatically. Her pudendum swept up, out, and back down beyond any imaginable description of fecundity. Bianca's titanic pussy had become a hungry, terrifying monster all unto itself. I guessed she could have handily crammed a traincar or two down there. Under the powerful ministrations of her womanhood, Bianca continued to moan and whimper as she came hugely, and her body spread in every direction, crushing buildings, cars, and people insignificantly under her godly passion.

As I lay trapped in the heavenly, sexual glory of Bianca's building-sized cleavage, I sensed her godlike climax begin to subside. The furnace of her colossal bulk churned out heat, as she squirmed sexily, basking happily in oxytocin-infused afterglow of her insatiable conquest of fucks. As the moaning and whimpering that wracked through both our bodies began to abate, my muffled soundscape returned to that steady, deafening rhythm of the giantess' powerful thrumming heart. At length I was carefully plucked from the erotic warmth of Bianca's titanic tits and she held me somewhat terrifyingly above her humongous body. Looking down at an insignificant neighborhood fully devastated by the epicly-sized woman holding me in her mighty grip, I couldn't help but feel humbled and intimidated by the whole scenario. At this point I was little more than a toy to my gigantic girlfriend. It seemed clear to me that she was going to protect me as best she could, but fuck… at this size she could easily crush me without any effort or even realizing she'd done it. But those big beautiful eyes… she just squinted lovingly at my tiny form as she panted in the aftershock of her many orgasms, her burgeoning growth finally beginning to slow. I decided that I would continue to serve the giantess Bianca for as long as I could. I would help her get as huge as she wanted to be, and maybe there was just no limit to how massive she could become.

“Lee,” whispered the goddess Bianca, “you make me so huge with your cum... I am fucking humongous… ooohhhh…. It feels so SO good to grow this big. How do I look little man?” She eyed me glassily, batting her beautiful lashes as she did so.

“Bianca, you look so sexy,” I shouted, grinning widely, dangling in her mighty grasp. I continued to feed into her goddess-like ego, “You're fucking huge! You could probably crush an entire city block under your gorgeous body!”

Bianca's eyes gleamed. She cooed, “Soon, little lover. Watch this.”

With that, her powerful abdomen flexed immensely and she pulled those thousands of tons of flesh, girth, and pure godly muscle of her upper body into an upright position. It seemed to happen in slow motion. I felt the air rush past me from behind as her hand surged forward, and I was tipped backwards at the same time till I could feel my own body being brought upright. Bianca grinned gigantically as her body rose up amidst renewed screams as people for miles around took in her newly proportioned amazonian bulwark. Fuck… there was just nothing in this universe that was going to stop my goddess of a girlfriend, nothing I could imagine at any rate. Her enormous frame levelled out into a sitting position as her static musculature flexed, glistening in the sheer confidence of her might.

Bianca winked at me as her tits rushed forward. A nipple the size of a truck barged into my body, dwarfing me completely. I was just so tiny compared to Bianca, and she trembled, delighted and thrilled at the touch of my insignificant form. Her nipple hardened and I was pushed roughly into the giantess' hand. She responded by grinding me lightly inwards, then pulling up on her tit so that I could get a good view of her face past the insane curve of her colossal wobbling breasts. With her other hand she reached to the side, though I couldn't see where it went at all, due to the obstruction of her immense sweaty cleavage. In a moment, Bianca grinned, producing a city bus that looked a little small in her huge hand. She hefted it slightly askew, nonchalantly toying with the relatively small object so as to demonstrate its insignificance. I heard a scattered chorus of nearby screams emanating from the bus as she did so, indicating that there were a number of unlucky people aboard. Merely by handling the bus, Bianca was damaging it audibly. Metal creaked and a tire popped as she manipulated it, casually inspecting the terrified riders with her gigantic, beautiful eyes.

Bianca turned her gaze to me, grinning drunkenly. She winked again and proceeded to lower the bus upright towards her gleaming, titanic breasts. I squirmed in morbid anticipation. Bianca chose a spot in the field-sized crevice of her colossal bosom near her chest, and then she lowered the bus to that sexy heaving canyon. It made contact with her beautiful, supple flesh with a crash of exploding glass and straining metal, but Bianca simply kept going, causing the entire length of the bus to buckle. The frame of the large vehicle held up though, and Bianca was able to slide it past the tops of her gargantuan globes of flesh as it formed an “O” around the disappearing vehicle. Bianca giggled girlishly in the amplified baritone of her immense stature, further terrifying the her tiny captives. Taking her time, she pushed the bus home, transferring a single finger to the back of the crumpling vehicle as she grew, making her actions seem all the more dainty and effortless. The sound was impressive- a low-frequency rumble emanated from the bus as it strained past the yielding softness of Bianca's sweaty boobflesh, punctuated by the popping of tires, explosions of glass, and the screams of those trapped within at seeing the giantess' tits surge through the shattered windows, blocking the light from all sides as they rose.

Bianca pushed the back of the bus downwards till it had all but disappeared into the massive fleshy chasm of her humungous sweaty tits. The front of the bus was engulfed in the yielding darkness, a wreckage of metal parts, having served as a puny wedge into the giantess' incredibly-endowed cleavage, nowhere near having emerged out the lower side of those immense heaving globes of underbreast. With that, Bianca deposited her hand casually behind her, supporting her upper body as she tipped herself back in lusty exultance. From my vantage point, pressed against the goddess' gigantic, puffed-up nipple I got a fantastic view of her massive wobbling tits. Though I couldn't see the bus at all, I knew it had disappeared entirely, trapped and engulfed in humid, erotic darkness. And the terrified people within, I knew by now, were probably at some level just as excited as I was, under the spell of Bianca's god-like dominating power. I squirmed in anticipation, looking up into Biana's waiting eyes.

Bianca simply closed her eyes dreamily without saying a word. She inhaled slowly, swelling up her gigantic chest as she did so, and causing the bus to creak and groan even further. Up and up her tits rose, making space for the mighty diaphragm and lungs far below as she languished in the sheer power of such a simple act. Then, Bianca sighed immensely and began her exhale while pulling her enormous ripped pecs together. The low-frequency groans of the bus sliding against her immense wobbling breasts became a deafening chorus of squeals as thousands of tons of flesh and muscle came compacting together. My jaw dropped at the display of Bianca's dominance. Fucking christ… I had just been trapped in that same fleshy canyon of safety, and now it seemed like it was anything but that. The screech of metal was snuffed out almost instantly as the bus' large metal frame simply offered no resistance at all against the casual act of Bianca flexing her pecs together.

Bianca's languid sigh slid sexily into a deep, sensuous bout of laughter as she effortlessly flattened a bus full of people between her humungous jiggling titties. She waggled her mighty shoulders from side to side imperiously, and her laughter pitched a little higher, now sounding amused and delighted, before descending again into a ominous, haughty bellow as she considered the sheer destructive capability of her titanic body. She brought her hand back up to her gigantic swooping boobs and smushed them inwards, lightly cupping my body to her nipple as she did so in an effort to shield me from the force of her grinding which would have easily crushed me. Back and forth she ground her huge meaty boobs, laughing and rubbing at her nipple with my body.

When she was finished, Bianca swung her legs under her, wiping out most of the remaining buildings on the block in front of her as she did so. With slow, deliberate motions, she shifted her bulk with the might of her immense, muscly core and rose tremulously. Up and up she soared amidst screams and sirens issuing from every direction as she was now visible to virtually the entire city, towering powerfully more than 300 feet above the bug-sized people at her feet. She continued to laugh maniacally and press my face into her gigantic nipple as she reached between her titanic gleaming breasts, searching within for the bus. She pulled out its crumpled remains, pinched between two huge fingers. The bus had been flattened like a beer can under a semi, cartoonishly resembling its 3-dimensional shape as a single flat strip of metal, dripping ominously with the remains of those trapped within. With one last snarl of laughter she flung it away unceremoniously and paused to take in the night air. She breathed inwards tremendously once more, sighing with elation on her exhale. Bianca glanced lovingly at me and whispered, “Hang on, little man.” With that, she turned her body towards the high rises of the city's downtown core, and began walking unhurriedly, crushing everything in her path beneath her colossal, beautiful feet.

Chapter 18 - City play, Domination, Exhibition by Killer_Huge

The ground quaked under each of Bianca's thunderous footfalls as she walked through the city. Her gargantuan body seemed to move in slow motion, glistening sensually in the lights of the city at night. Fed by the slow release of the cum-filled redhead digesting away in her enormous belly, her growth continued almost imperceptibly, fueling a maddening burning in her titanic, insatiable loins and making her feel euphoric. Clutched to her burgeoning truck-sized nipple, I couldn't help but feel my gut twist with excitement. Bianca was sauntering lustily towards the loose cropping of high-rise apartment and office buildings looming tall downtown, swaggering like a lover in need of a fuck. With a single step she flattened four or five houses, crushing them deliciously under about 10,000 tons of gigantic hulking womanhood with her cute bronze foot. Then with her next step the other foot came down through a highway overpass, obliterating vehicles moving in four different directions, trapped in heavy traffic as thousands of panicked citizens attempted to flee the city by car. A hundred fifty feet up, Bianca's immensely thick, voluptuous hips gyrated obscenely with each step, erotically rubbing against each other and squeezing tantalizingly into her colossal hanging mountain of cunt.

I could tell Bianca was getting horny and wet again as the smell of her womanly fragrance came drifting up to my senses. Fuck, she was insatiable! Bianca was going to march downtown, crush everything in her path, and look for something suitable enough to cram down her massive hungry pussy, and I could hardly wait! She had already proven that as a goddess, her only concern was to fulfill her own carnal delight, and if her last show was any indication, this was going to be an epic, savage exhibition of her new power. As Bianca strode exultantly forward, she began to breath raggedly, and I felt her colossal bosom rise and fall beneath me with renewed lusty anticipation. Her heart thrummed tremendously against her mighty heaving chest and I was blasted with a new wave of hot, sweaty, pheromone-saturated air. The giantess closed her eyes dreamily, basking in the sheer dominance of her arousal, bringing her off-hand down to trace slow sexy patterns in her crotch absent-mindedly. As she did so, her titanic heaving globes of flesh on her chest were squeezed together sensually, pointing straight towards the terrified denizens trapped dozens of floors up in their apartment buildings. Many of the rooms were lit up and the onlookers could be seen from a distance, gawking in disbelief at the goddess' provocation, her enormous tits beckoning towards them flatteringly. A thin but steady stream of Bianca's womanly lubricant came drooling down from her enormous waiting cunt as it swung ominously between the twin towers of her thighs rubbing that immense womanhood back and forth.

Bianca stopped a few hundred feet short of the first row of apartment high-rises, planting her feet widely and confidently atop instantly-obliterated condos and cars with a pair of menacing twin booms. She huffed unabashedly and knitted her blond eyebrows together as she used her hand to part the immense fleshy fuck curtains of her gigantic labia. Then with a dirty, lustful smile she began to lower her titanic ass towards the city below her. I felt the air rush past me from underneath as I was lowered dozens of stories from my perch on Bianca's tit, and the huge hand that pinned me to the rough textured surface of my girlfriend's mighty nipple trembled slightly in anticipation. A chorus of screams drifted up from beneath Bianca's gargantuan cunt and ass as they blotted out the night sky for hundreds of panicking citizens in their slow, looming descent. Feminine lube dripped ominously from the building-sized monster of a pussy, and Bianca unknowingly incapacitated a woman running full-tilt who was struck by the fragrant foot-wide stream and knocked out. Bianca's enormous wobbling mass of cleavage found its limit, squeezed sensually atop her thighs and like a gigantic hydraulic machine she stopped her descent and held her posture in an unimaginably huge and provocative squat. The bus-sized slabs of rippling female muscle in her legs and core tensed and gleamed erotically, supporting her titanic body powerfully and confidently. Bianca dramatically rotated her legs from her hips, grinding her beautiful feet below, furthering the carnage and spreading open her gargantuan legs in a mind-bending exhibition of raw sexual power. Her gorgeous meaty buttocks slapped and clenched delightfully together, while her immense slobbering pussy opened up to a terrified audience, all potential fuck toys to the goddess.

Bianca straightened her shoulders and delicately tossed her clinging blond hair behind them in a haughty, aroused gesture. She flexed her vast, god-like musculature powerfully, sighing in erotic satisfaction as she shifted to find the most comfortable posture in which to entertain her newest audience. Each colossal monster of a tit was balanced on the correlating titanic thigh, spread so magnificently wide as to afford a rare view of her magnificently ripped chest between the massive globes of heaving sweaty tit flesh. Bianca grinned and glanced about drunkenly, taking time to allow her giant, beautiful eyes to rest on a number of different silhouettes, visible to her against the lights of their high-rise apartments. As she continued to trace patterns in her immense, obscenely distended womanhood, Bianca's fingers playfully pried at her massive labial folds and mashed about her throbbing car-sized clit. She closed her eyes and focused on her mighty arousal. The sensation of her domination, so complete and so powerful was like a euphoric aphrodisiac to the giantess. She was seized by an uncontrollable, sensuous spasm and gave a heated yelp as she pictured herself from every angle, taunting these insignificant people beneath and all around her.

Trembling erotically, Bianca allowed her eyelids to part drunkenly as her head lolled over to the side. She spotted something that immediately seized her carnal imagination. Huffing shamelessly she reached out with one powerful arm towards a raised LRT platform about a hundred feet off to the side. A 3-car train was stopped on the platform, no longer responding to automated navigational commands due to the damage inflicted on the network. The doors remained closed, trapping dozens of people inside, their figures pressed up against the windows, mouths agape. At the sight of the giantess' ominously-extending grasp they had a few seconds to panic before the huge, powerful fingers closed around the middle car and lifted the whole train effortlessly into the air, showering the platform with sparks while creaking and swaying crazily. Maintaining her exhibitionistic posture easily with the immense rippling bulk of her abdomen, Bianca raised the passenger train up above her gigantic tits while slowly bringing her prize in front of her.

At the same time Bianca seemed to notice that she was still clutching my tiny body, and she snapped her eyes towards me squinting happily. She gently pressed my face into her nipple for a good couple of seconds, then grasping me carefully, transferred me to the top of her left breast and deposited me on the enormous wobbling slope of her tit. I went down to my hands and knees in order to maintain balance, feeling an immediate sensation of vertigo, looking over the magnificent rondure of Bianca's colossal fleshy globe as it spread away and down in all directions like a sensual bronze planet. My body made a cute little indent in the gigantic womanly landscape, eliciting a lustful giggle from the giantess. I looked up into her adoring face for a little reassurance and Bianca blew me a loving kiss and with a wink, turned her attention to the prize in her right hand.

Bianca hefted the train a couple of different ways, glancing curiously about windows, some of them now smashed, for glimpses of the people within. She held her captives in front of her so that her audience and I each had a good view of what she was doing. Titanic pussy drooling incredibly, she deposited her prize sideways on the gleaming, heaving top of her right breast, starting to moan anew with the mounting passion of her godly arousal. She caressed the train tantalizingly to her beautiful feminine flesh, huffing and moaning heavier now like an enormous animal in heat. Bianca suddenly grabbed both of her titanic nipples and started tugging and rubbing away at them with heightened arousal. She grunted and blushed, licking her lips and beginning to rock back and forth, gyrating slightly as if to hump something. Her colossal cunt distended gigantically, surging forward in wave after wave of arousal, growing larger and more purplish in color with each powerful thrum of her racing heart. I flattened my body instinctively, spreading myself out facedown on Bianca's towering breast as it wobbled ominously in the passion of her ministrations.

Bianca lowered her face down to her right breast, cocking her head to the left and eliciting a renewed smattering of screams from those captives which were able to see her coming. She rested her head delicately against her titanic breast, moaning and huffing carnally while her eyes rolled around and her fingers continued to massage her giant nipples maddeningly. Her huge sinewy tongue shot out, gleaming wet with saliva that was thick and sticky with her arousal. She licked the heaving surface of her breast hungrily, taunting the panicked captives within. One guy attempted to escape, pulling himself up through a broken window through the exposed side of the train pointing straight up. Bianca spotted him as her eyes drifted glassily over the train. She smiled terrifyingly and just as the guy was able to get his body fully outside, the giantess' tongue swept sensually over the side of the train, picking up the unfortunate victim with its sticky textured surface. As he screamed, Bianca arched the tip of her tongue upwards, playfully causing the man to tumble downwards, into the immense waiting cavern of her mouth. She licked her lips sexily, then slowly and deliberately swallowed, affording thousands of people a perfect view of just how insignificant an individual human being was compared to her godly stature.

Bianca then proceeded to slowly and sensually lick and salivate all over the train, pausing here and there to suck on and kiss her gigantic moist tit. She sighed euphorically between loud, lusty moans that shook the glass panels of the apartment high-rises in front of her from which her captivated audience watched in morbid, sexual fascination. All the while, the fire in her colossal mountain of a cunt was churning and burning hot with passion, blasting whole city blocks with the heat and lusty fragrance of her immense arousal. Bianca suddenly tensed and cried out in carnal fury as her whole body erupted into an orgasmic convulsion. She quickly brought her left hand up to press me into the safety of her titanic canyon of cushy tit flesh, while grabbing the passenger train with her right hand. The gargantuan mountain of ass and cunt began to lower again, as Bianca's mighty legs trembled uncontrollably with sexual bliss. Her monstrous throbbing fuck tunnel spewed a massive torrent of thick womanly cum, showering the condos and homes below, snapping timbres, breaking windows and signaling the impending doom of that falling girth of her thick ass and shaking, spasming sex. As she descended, Bianca hefted the train roughly around her tit to position it to enter that pulsing womanly slit, quivering and distending further in an arc that had to be fifty feet long. All I could do was hold on and picture in disbelief the image of my 350-foot-tall girlfriend plummeting cunt-first down to earth, intent on fucking herself with a train full of people in the hugest pornographic display in history.

Chapter 19 - Goddess Getting Off by Killer_Huge

Her squatting, gargantuan body fully seized in the throes of an immense orgasm, Bianca plummeted ass and cunt-first to the city below. A tremendous bellowing moan boomed out from the lusty giantess' powerful lungs as she surrendered her entire gigantic bulk to the pull of gravity. Pushed deep into the safety of her warm supple boob flesh, snuggled between her enormous tits, I could feel the sensation of falling for a few seconds before the impact came.

It was catastrophic. First to touch down was Bianca's titanic throbbing cunt. Spewing thick rivers of womanly cum that monstrous slobbering mountain lazily crushed a pair of condos, instantly flattening the structures under so much heaving erotic womanhood. Air rushed out from under the giantess, whistling around buildings and creating the first ring of the impending shockwave. The sensation in her quivering, aching womanhood caused an explosion of pleasure to erupt in Bianca's loins, further stimulating and swelling those magnificent genitals. A second later came the twin gargantuan masses of thick beautiful ass cheeks. Onlookers on the roofs of apartments had their lives snuffed out in an instant as the humungous woman's ass rammed downwards, not slowed in the least by the puny human engineering below her. Bianca's ass had always been a work of art, but after so much growth it baffled description. She had packed on tons of muscle and flesh by the thousands and it ballooned out obscenely in every direction, jiggling tantalizingly as it continued to plummet.

All other sounds save for Bianca's moan of glory were eclipsed by the destruction caused by her ass touching down. Wind accelerated as air was flushed from under her, causing every window beneath her to shatter before a million timbers, steel beams, light poles, and bodies snapped and were summarily flattened. The sensation was magnificent, and Bianca's eyes rolled around wildly. The gargantuan ass continued to fall, smashing through the earth and forming an immense crater where a city block used to be. The shockwave of the impact swept outwards in every direction, breaking windows, knocking over panicked citizens, flipping cars, and causing sky scrapers to sway ominously as the giantess played. Bianca's gigantic supple ass began slowing its descent as it spread in every direction under the might of her enormous glutes. The giantess' buttocks twitched sensuously as they settled into place on a ruined, unrecognizably flattened portion of city.

Bianca yelped heatedly, and wasted no time in getting to work, seemingly ignorant of the carnage she had so effortlessly caused. With her left hand she rubbed agonizingly into her semi-sized clit, mashing it left and right as it throbbed and swelled purple and monstrous for the whole world to see. She leaned back huffing mightily as her powerful abdomen flexed teeming beyond belief with gleaming, quivering slabs of muscle. Bianca's sexy, immensely wide back loomed closer and terrifying above the insignificant people below and behind her, but she stopped short, proudly jutting out her chest in a haughty, confident display of her enormous strength. Her house-sized nipples were puffed up painfully, more erect than ever and pointing tauntingly towards the captive audience downtown. As Bianca huffed and moaned, those glorious heaving tits wobbled and jiggled erotically in the heat of her godlike passion.

Bianca grinned insanely as she bucked and rubbed and gushed cum. She was just getting warmed up and the main course was about to begin. The whole time she continued to hold the passenger train in her right hand directly before her titanic cunt, clutching it like a cavewoman would a hunk of meat, trembling sensually. The terrified captives inside had a magnificent view of the giantess' immense throbbing mountain of heaving purple womanhood. As Bianca moaned and whimpered euphorically, her heavenly fuck fragrance flooded the train and made everyone light headed and many of them aroused beyond fear. The people under the goddess' ass had died instantly but these few prized captives were going to play a much more intimate part in her sex act and some of them could hardly wait.

Bianca trembled and whimpered passionately. Between clenched teeth she muttered, “Do you like my pussy? MMMmmmm… mmm… my pussy aches so SO badly for you. I grow so hhh... hhHHHUNGGHHH…” Bianca's eyes rolled back as she grunted and moaned with renewed ecstasy. Her gargantuan cunt seized and clenched desperately, new folds of purple fuck flesh surging from within so that it puffed up even more enormously than before. Clearly she was getting off in a big way from all of this destruction and domination. She fought off the primal urge to simply ram a handful of screaming victims in their steel prison straight up her monstrous womanhood, taking her time and savoring it moment by moment. Bianca continued to buck and pant as she reached into her magnificent valley of cleavage to fetch my diminutive form, still leaning back powerfully. Her gigantic fingers were gentle and she seemed to be getting quite used to handling me with incredible care for such a massive giantess. She brought me up to her savagely swollen left nipple, clasping me lightly to the wrinkled brown monster as she parted her immense cleavage to get a better look at the sexual fantasy she was orchestrating.

“OOOOooooohhhhh… fffFFFUUCK…” moaned Bianca, her sensual cries booming ominously over everything. She was coming and humping menacingly towards the high-rises downtown as she grit her teeth and continued her goddess-like monologue. “MMMMmmmmm… meu deus… ooooooOOOOOOOoooohhh… mmmm… I… grow so SO HUGE! UUNNNNGHH… ooooOOOOOHHHH… MMMMMmmmm… I am a goddess now… now you will serve me… oooooohhhh… you will fuck… mmmm… OOOHHH FUUUUCK! FUCK ME… UNNGGGHHH… YOU WILL FUCK ME… OOOOOOHHHHHHH…”

Bianca's eyes rolled wildly as she lost herself to the passion of her erotic role-playing. She continued gasping, moaning, and whimpering as she slowly lowered the train to her gigantic waiting cunt. With a frenzied desperation of its own, Bianca's colossal throbbing fuck tunnel surged upwards and forwards, ballooning outwards to received the offering by swelling more savagely than ever. Folds of heaving, cum-soaked purple flesh enveloped the front half of the first of three connected train cars, devouring it hungrily and pulling the rest of the train inwards as it continued to pucker and wrap around the puny thing like an anaconda. Bianca's hand confidently left the monstrous pussy to it's task, encouraging it by rubbing frantically away at the humungous quivering fuck knob above. The giantess huffed and panted gloriously, teasing her victims sibilantly, “YESSS… FUCK ME… MMMMMM… FUCK MY HUGE PUSSY… OOOOOOOOoooohhh… Take all of mmmMMMMM... UUUUUUUNNNNGGGHHH…
The goddess Bianca continued to verbally entice her audience, moaning and whimpering dirty, sweet nothings. She clutched my tiny form to her immense sopping tit tremulously, and I had a good look at what was happening between her titanic legs. Bianca's gargantuan cunt was thrust outwards in desperate search of something, anything in the world that could sustain her godlike ecstasy long enough for a good fuck. The passenger train was at this point just a morsel to the giantess, but it would have to do for now. Bianca's colossal fuck curtains continued to surge and wrap around the makeshift dildo, burying the second car halfway within the vast erotic darkness of her womanhood. Thick waves of womanly cum squeezed between the quivering walls of Bianca's cunt flesh and the buckling steel tube as it filled with the steaming, fragrant juice. Those victims attempting to escape through the windows were either smeared to a bloody pulp by the living, heaving cave of Bianca's cunt, or turned back by the thick pulsing muscles as they blocked all potential means of escape and flooded the cars with hot sensual darkness.

Bianca cast her huge beautiful eyes haughtily down upon the doomed train full of people as she skillfully sucked it into her vast womanhood and crushed it slowly and tantalizingly like a tin can. She spread her enormous lips wide in a giant sadistic grin, still panting and blushing passionately. Satisfied with her visual impression of her erotic display of domination, she closed her eyes and began to lower her upper body to the ground. I felt the gargantuan globe of a tit behind me shift, and suddenly I was falling back with my giantess girlfriend as she laid down. The remaining light sources on the city block behind Bianca that continued to function amid the damage she had done to the electrical grid illuminated the gorgeous bronze curves of the goddess' back and shoulders gleaming immensely with the sweat of her lovemaking. People screamed and ran uselessly as Bianca's beautiful blond curls collected in giant locks below her head just moments before she lazily relaxed her abdomen and let her weight fall on the streets, buildings, and people below.

Another shockwave flashed outwards in a ring across the city as Bianca crushed most of a city block beneath her enormous bulk. I felt the impact from underneath as it hit me in a powerful wave that set the titanic tit below me jiggling obscenely. Bianca laughed quietly to herself as her colossal girth came to rest, utterly obliterating everything in its path, and the gargantuan mountain of tit beneath me rumbled and jiggled playfully to the tune of her destruction. Fully prone, Bianca grabbed both of her humungous tits in each hand, carefully pinning me to herself as she did so. Still giggling, she parted the immense valley of tit flesh, casting her eyes playfully towards the skyscrapers full of terrified onlookers as the monster of a pussy, swollen between and against her mighty legs sucked the train inside of her so that only part of the last car remained suspended above the quivering, building-sized womanhood.

Bianca winked, then closed her eyes with a look of concentration. She let out a massive sigh of pure carnal satisfaction as she spread her glistening titanic legs powerfully. As she did so, her colossal, cum-spewing pussy yawned open and relaxed somewhat, causing the train full of doomed victims to slide fully inside, vanishing completely. Still exhaling in a magnificent sigh, Bianca proceeded to give her gigantic nipples a tantalizing squeeze as she clenched her unimaginably powerful ass cheeks together. There was a delightful, low-frequency, muffled sound of crunching, grinding steel parts as Bianca playfully clenched her humungous fuck cave. The look of concentration on her knitted brows melted into elation as she throttled the insignificant toy in her cavernous pussy, twisting and compressing it beyond recognition and squeezing her human sex toys into paste. She laughed and whimpered to herself, in awe of the sheer might of her new size. I could hardly believe any of it. She was just so erotic and horny, it felt right to me that she should become this unbelievably powerful and huge.

After a couple of minutes of morbidly crushing and playing with its toy, Bianca's gargantuan cunt began to relax and the torrents of heavenly-scented, womanly cum ebbed into a slow drizzling river, pouring thickly into the buildings and streets below. The giantess lazily plunged her free hand into that immense womanly cave as it throbbed slower and churned out a fantastic amount of heat in the afterglow of a multitude of humungous orgasms. Bianca gasped sexily as she slid the train out of herself. All that remained was a skinny, twisted snake of cum-soaked metal, seating, and human paste. She raised it to her face and looked it over, grinning in satisfaction. Tossing it to the side with a crash, Bianca turned her eyes to meet mine as I gazed at her in adoration from my perch on her colossal left tit. She stroked me lovingly as she squinted happily, satisfied for the moment with her sexual conquest. As I lay there in the magnificent, erotic heat of my giant girlfriend's body, I idly wondered how long it would be before she needed to grow again.

Chapter 20 - Bianca in Peril by Killer_Huge

Bianca's slow deep breaths washed past my body as she stared drunkenly into my eyes. She was laying in an immense crater of her own making where she had plunked down her gigantic body to fuck herself, humping and thrashing a good block or two into oblivion while her monstrous, titanic pussy continued to drool a slow, hot river of thick cum that oozed out past the destruction and into neighboring blocks. Her body radiated heat like a mountainous, womanly furnace, and the mighty thrum of her powerful heart caused me to wobble and jiggle delicately atop my perch on the humungous globe of her left tit. She was tracing slow, sexy patterns in her colossal, still-pulsating cunt, lightly squeezing her gargantuan right breast inwards with that thick, swollen bicep as she did so. Insatiably horny as she was, it almost seemed like she was looking a little spent from her godlike sexual exhibition and dozens of orgasms. Her eyelids drooped sensually and her mouth hung every so slightly agape, as though she might be panting from the exertion. Her cheeks were flushed and burning with carnal satisfaction, and I could tell she was still aware that thousands of people were watching her. She loved this, loved that her body was so huge, so obscenely fecund that she demanded to be sexually idolized like the goddess she was.

“Lee...” the giantess Bianca whispered, “I feel so SO good. I am so huge now… you fill me again and again with your cum, and now I am a goddess… you have done so well, little man...” she cooed and whispered her adoration, stroking my body as she pinned it to her immense, swollen aureole. I felt such satisfaction and awe as she fawned over me. Fuck… The most gigantic being ever to live was treating me like a beloved little toy, gently pressing me into her warm, welcoming flesh. I felt so gratified and humbled, my face burning bright red as she pressed it into her colossal womanly bosom. I didn't say anything- it seemed to me as though Bianca was in charge of the theater of her living sexual fantasy, and she was killing it, clearly not needing any prompting or help from anyone to play the role of the goddess.

Bianca whispered lovingly, stroked me, and pressed me into her humungous breast while she played with herself lazily with fingers the size of cars. I fell into a trance as my body moved helplessly to the rhythm of her fondling, the thrumming of her mighty heart, and the subtle jiggling of the gargantuan globe of tit beneath me. Bathed in the heat, sweat, and pheromones of her enormous, lovely body, exhausted by the sexual frenzy of the past couple of hours, I let my eyelids droop and my body go limp. I thought about my situation and sighed happily with knowledge that I had made the right choice- to go along with this goddess of a woman through her sexual fantasy and transform her into a huge, horny giantess. As I drifted off to sleep I could feel nothing but love and adoration for my beautiful, giant girlfriend.

I woke up several hours later to a diffuse, incessant chorus of humming sounds. It was light outside, but only a small amount was reaching me. I could feel the constraining prison of Bianca's flesh all around me, and I reasoned she had probably tucked me into her immense valley of her warm, supple cleavage. I attempted to push apart the twin walls of tit flesh encasing me so as to provide some room to crawl. I found that I could press into the yielding flesh, but as soon as I tried to move it would immediately spring back trapping me in place. I could see through an imperceptibly narrow opening in the fleshy canyon in front of me revealing the distant curves of my giant girlfriend on display in the morning sun. I realized gratefully that she had hidden me near the opening of her humungous underbreast, close enough for air to reach me. Having gotten my bearings I relaxed back into the softness of Bianca's enormous rack. I quietly lay trapped in my erotic prison as I attempted to take in my surroundings.

I gradually realized that the humming sound was coming from above. It sounded like the muffled texture of a helicopter, or maybe more than one. I was suddenly struck with the impression that something was wrong. I had been tucked into Bianca's magnificent cleavage a number of times now and there was definitely something off with the rhythms of her titanic body. She was not moving around at all, and though at first I wondered if she was asleep, I quickly noticed that her breaths were shallow and rapid. Her heart was fluttering light and fast, indicating she was awake. Was she in discomfort? Could she be… scared?

I determined that I had to get out from between Bianca's towering cans to figure out what the hell was going on. I began squirming back and forth, flexing and worming my way past the deliciously soft, warm flesh of Bianca's humungous tits. I was in heaven on the one hand, swimming in the ample mass of her gargantuan rack. On the other hand, panic was filling my mind. Bianca had spent the evening destroying a city while fucking herself with hundreds of pathetic citizens. Surely by now there had to be some kind of military response. I could easily imagine her flattening tanks and swatting away fighter jets like bugs, so why was she not on her feet, playing with an army of new toys if that was the case?

As I wormed towards the opening of the magnificent fleshy valley, I saw the sky open up before me, and the immense, ripped landscape of Bianca's tummy below. Based on the arrangement of skyscrapers entering my view, I judged that Bianca had probably not moved from where she laid last night, bucking and spewing cum in the throes of her many enormous orgasms. I also spotted at least a dozen helicopters racing, circling, and hovering in the sky around the prone giantess. There were a few different kinds, but the closest and the largest of them were all clearly military. There were people too. A number of white-clad figures were standing and walking on the girth of my girlfriend's colossal tummy. There was about a dozen, all wearing hermetically sealed suits. They appeared to be tending to and monitoring an array of equipment that was set up near Bianca's navel. A lot of it looked sort of like medical equipment and there was a bunch of large cube-shaped containers displaying a multitude of chemical warning symbols.

My heart sank as I surveyed the activity taking place atop and around Bianca's gargantuan body. I forced myself to stay calm and alert, and I stopped moving where I was, snuggled between Bianca's titanic breasts, head and shoulders barely peeking out. I watched silently as the people in the chem suits milled around and worked. Though I couldn't see any faces, the body language I was seeing suggested that they were all pretty nervous to be deployed right on Bianca's majestically ripped abdomen. Taking short strides and bending low at the knees they struggled to keep their balance while walking about. They looked for all the world like tiny astronauts exploring a planet of gorgeous, sensual womanhood. I observed one little astronaut placing what appeared to be an empty container of chemicals in a stack. He then motioned to another little astronaut who helped him lift and carry a full container over to a machine with gauges, pipes, and surgical tubing. They loaded the container into place and plugged a fluid line into a port on the side of the container. I watched in horror as one of the men punched a few buttons and a part of the machine that looked like a pump seemed to activate. The men proceeded to monitor the machine's displays.

The realization hit me that Bianca was being poisoned, or perhaps at least, paralyzed. My face grew red with anger and fear as I acknowledged that she wasn't invincible. She had been too confident, had slept right where they knew she was, and they had gotten to her before she realized what was happening. I supposed I should be grateful that they hadn't just killed her right away. Though the thought occurred that they probably could have. I had to wonder… why would they keep her alive? To study her? It seemed like a responsible thing for the government to do would be to attempt to research what was going on in Bianca's body, either to prevent it from happening again or perhaps even to harness it for their own end. Or perhaps they might try to simply control Bianca… clearly they had the power to incapacitate her neurochemically, so why not try to drug her or brainwash her?

The possibilities seemed endlessly terrifying and I was trying hard to keep calm despite the outrage and fear I felt on behalf of my giant, beautiful lover. She was a goddess who deserved to be worshiped and looked upon with fear and idolization. The thought of her becoming a lab rat, a pawn, or simply being killed by the pathetic bugs crawling over her body was simply unthinkable. I simply couldn't bear to imagine our incredible sexual fantasy coming to an end like this. She deserved better.

An idea suddenly occurred to me. I held the key to Bianca's growth. She had used me to become a giantess, had gotten into this mess with the miraculous growth that I bestowed with my huge hungry cock. What if I could use my incredible manhood to save her? If I could make her grow, could I free her? I didn't see why not. At the very least she deserved to become even more gigantic and womanly. Maybe if her body got bigger she would outgrow the effective concentration of whatever they were poisoning her with. Yes! It had to work. My nuts were so heavy and full of hot sticky jizz I could only imagine the growth spurt that would follow would be the most incredible yet. I would make Bianca grow taller than any building. And if she was freed from bonds of her captors, surely she would punish them beautifully with her newly-proportioned bulwark of powerful, erotic womanhood.

My cock, trapped between Bianca's humungous bronze tits swelled monstrously against them at the chance to feed her insatiable hunger for growth. Emboldened by the plight of my giantess lover I slowly humped Bianca's gigantic tits. If was going to save her, I was going to need to fill her with every drop of cum that I had.

Chapter 21 - Assault on the Goddess by Killer_Huge

I squirmed forward, squeezing my body sensually through the colossal twin globes of beautiful bronze flesh which Bianca's tits had become. As I advanced, my giant cock rubbed and squeezed tantalizingly against the warm supple flesh and my huge greedy loins ached and burned hot with the stimulation they were receiving. I tried not to focus on the outrage of Bianca's imprisonment, nor the fear of failure. Rather I did my best to picture my godlike girlfriend in all her glory, growing humungous beyond belief and subjecting whole cities to her sexual whims. I imagined her hot horny body sprawled out over miles and miles of humanity, dwarfing everything else and crushing entire neighborhoods under her glorious ass or her pulsing, cum-spewing mountain of a cunt. The possibilities were endless, and my cock trembled huge and ponderous under the erotic images that flashed through my mind.

I knew that once I fully emerged, I would probably only have a few seconds before I was noticed and god only knows how many guns might be pointed at me. I kicked and squirmed more forcibly, feeling my mobility return as I freed myself from my magnificent fleshy prison. I reached my arms forward as far as I could and heaved with all my might. My large muscly body wrenched itself forwards and suddenly I was out of Bianca's enormous rack. I tumbled forwards and down, falling a good ten feet or so to the supple, lovey surface of Bianca's ripped upper abdomen. I was able to get my feet under myself and roll out of the fall, somersaulting forwards in a feat of the most bizarre sexual acrobatics ever. I roughly pushed off with my back as it rolled underneath me, and suddenly I was on my feet, sprinting forwards. Bianca's beautiful washboard abdomen opened up before me and I was finally looking at it fully upright.

Unfortunately I could see that at least one of the men in the chemical suits had seen me. I couldn't see much of his face behind the plastic panel of his headgear but his expression and body language clearly communicated shock. I couldn't blame him. I was running straight at their little crew, massive cock pointing forwards, and as I closed the distance I could see his neck craning up higher and higher in disbelief. Fuck… I must have grown pretty dramatically since last night. It was hard to tell when my only reference was my gigantic girlfriend, but as I neared within a dozen or so meters it seemed to me like the men before me were only standing as tall as my midriff. Holy shit, I had to be at least 10 feet tall by now! And the transformations in my body were even more prominent in those huge swollen genitals. My nuts were dangling low and heavy between my thighs, each now about the size of a basketball, rocking and bowling into each other awkwardly as I ran. My enormous rod, purple and angry twitched and trembled longer than a baseball bat, swollen nearly a foot in diameter. The realization emboldened me, and I charged at my giantess' captors like an angry animal.

The guy who saw me shouted something at his companions about a second before I reached him. He attempted to dodge out of the way but was to slow for me in his cumbersome outfit. I kicked viciously in stride with a leg the size of a small tree trunk. It connected and the man went absolutely flying. Fuck, I was strong! I whirled around and swept my open hand low to catch another little astronaut at the waist. He went tumbling sideways and backwards, clutching himself where he landed. I felt an impact on the left side of my body as one of the astronauts attempted to tackle me. He ran hard into my powerful muscly flank and winded himself before I even reacted. I grabbed him by his hermetically sealed suit and tossed him aside like a ragdoll before lunging forward with another kick which connected with an astronaut who was just standing there dumbstruck. He fell backwards and crumpled under the force of the blow just as I felt a stab of pain in my huge danging nuts. One of the astronauts had charged up and gone straight for my exposed genitals, punching that massive dangling sack for all he was worth. I turned angrily to face him, but my cock caught him hard in the ribs before I could do anything else. As my body continued to twist, my giant veiny manhood lifted him up under his arm, winding the assailant and sending him hurtling aside. The sensation of physically overpowering a fully grown man with my thick, angry cock made me laugh despite myself. My manhood twitched and stretched, bulging just a little bigger in exultation.

The rest of the men in their bulky suits seemed to be backing away from the equipment or fleeing outright. I didn't know how long I had but I was determined to disrupt their work. I hustled over to the machine pumping neurochemicals into Bianca. Judging the safest and quickest way to disable it, I grabbed a handful of wires and cables from the central hub of digital components. I ripped them out easily and immediately the pump ceased its operation. Before I could celebrate, I was slammed with a heavy unseen force. It felt like my entire body was hit by a truck and it persisted, burning hot and cold at the same time, though it did not knock me prone or impact me in any way. I roared in pain as the sensation continued, glancing around wildly to detect the source. I spotted a lone remaining astronaut partially hiding in the cover of an array of computers. He was clutching a small device that was attached to me with little winding threads. Fuck! I was being tazed! I snatched the wires and ripped them out of my back where they had found purchase. Luckily the weapon wasn't designed for someone my size, though I sensed even as I had removed the electrodes, the aftershock was almost as intense. I stumbled towards my attacker and tripped over the table of computers. He had a moment to raise his arms defensively before the weight of the table, its contents, and my giant body fell on top of him. I felt my huge nuts careen into his face and as my weight came down there was a series of cracks and snaps. I rested for a second with my enormous manhood planted lazily atop the body of the man I had crushed. Shit, I had to keep moving!

I jumped back to my feet and sprinted towards the towering mound of Bianca's monstrous womanhood. Just as I started to move I heard the rattle of automatic weapons from one of the helicopters above. Fuck, fuck, fuck, time to go! I sprinted down and forward, rounding the lovely and gigantic bell of Bianca's ripped womanly tummy. My feet found purchase on her coarse blond pubic carpet and suddenly I was running uphill. Bullets sprayed around me in short bursts but I somehow managed to continue unscathed by them, using my hands as well as my feet to scamper up to the titanic, obscenely-swollen knob that Bianca's clit had become. It was nearly the size of a bus, outrageously massive in proportion to the rest of her gorgeous body, and I skirted to the right side of it to get a little cover. Very quickly the fleshy landscape below me was turning downwards and suddenly I wasn't running, I was falling. Down I went, crashing and tumbling forwards, desperately reaching for purchase in Bianca's colossal fleshy fuck folds. As I bounced off her gargantuan womanhood, all I could think about was making her grow again. If I failed here, we were probably both fucked.

Chapter 22 - Pussy Climbing by Killer_Huge

I slid and tumbled down Bianca's colossal womanhood, struggling desperately to hold on to something. In her current position, there was no obvious platform for me land on, though Bianca had grown so large that I had a good twenty or more yards of beautiful feminine slope to work with before I was in danger of free falling. I grabbed roughly at one immense curtain of pussy flesh and almost hung on, but my grasp slipped and I sprawled again, losing my bearings. A moment later I acted on a reflexive impulse and spread my powerful legs wide. My feet connected on both sides with the opposing walls of thick womanly fuck folds and suddenly I was slowing down. Relief flooded my mind, and I acted with quick initiative to reach out with my left arm as well, grasping at gigantic folds of Bianca's cunt as they went by, all the while, pushing outwards with both legs in a furious attempt to gain purchase. I managed with great difficulty to stop my descent, grabbing firmly onto a fistful of warm, womanly flesh, just as the space between the humungous labial walls opened on either side.

 

I gasped for air, limbs shaking from exertion. I was suspended with my legs split nearly 180 degrees with a significant drop below me to the ground. The canyon-like slit of Bianca's pussy yawned hugely before me. Fuck, it was too wide to climb forward! I had fallen so far that I wasn't going to make it into that holy fuck tunnel without a significant climb upwards, and I didn't exactly have much time before I was spotted again. As I trembled, fearful and uncertain, my senses were drawn to that familiar, all-consuming scent of Bianca's heavenly pheromones. Even in my current situation it got past my fear response and distracted me with fresh, sexy memories of our incredible lovemaking. I remembered her as she was last week, petite and lovely, a willing lover with an incredible appetite for sex. My enormous rod began pulsing with arousal at the mental image of Bianca's first growth. She had transformed utterly, become a huge horny amazon by the time she let me go. It would also be the last time she would relinquish me, her lover, her toy, her key to unimaginable growth, power, and increasingly epic and mind-bending orgasms. My cock surged forward, bulging thick and veiny at the recollection of events of the past evening, how Bianca grew larger than a building and fucked herself over and over using more and more people to pleasure herself each time she grew.

 

As I continued to focus on Bianca's gargantuan body, her insatiable appetite for growth, and her unabashedly horny sensuality as a giantess, my gigantic cock pulsed, thickened, and stretched again and again rising and surging to about four feet in length. I reached down shakily with my right hand and began to stroke that huge veiny monster. My mind clouded over as I lost myself in the sensation of Bianca's heavenly fuck fragrance. The colossal walls of her immense cushy labia radiated intense heat that washed over my body making me feel dizzy. Suddenly I could feel my feet slipping and I knew she was getting wet. I pushed outwards with my legs with all my might, flinging myself up and forwards as far as I could. I held on to Bianca's humungous purple wall of womanhood with my left hand and grabbed another handful of the same labial wall with my right. I dangled precariously with my feet thrashing in the open air. My cock had become trapped between both our bodies, the basketball-sized head being smushed between my big ripped pecs and Bianca's steaming, wet cunt.

 

I moaned and trembled, caught up both in the intensity of my arousal and the danger of my situation. I could feel Bianca's heart beating more intensely than before, and her titanic fleshy fuck wall began to puff up. Panic seized me as I realized that I was losing my grip as her immense womanly folds unfurled and became rigid- the fleshy wrinkled handholds were loosing plasticity and pushing out against the indents of my fingers. A thick hot trickle of womanly cum washed down my head as I fought to maintain my grip. Bianca's monstrous, insatiable cunt was warming up faster now, drooling ravenous and ready for a fuck. Just as I was about to loose my grip and plummet to the ground, I sensed that the space around me was getting narrower and darker. I realized with a surge of hope that Bianca's building-sized pussy was pulling me inwards! As the trembling bronze walls of flesh near her inner thighs surged outwards, the throbbing purple curtains lining her pulsing wet fuck cave were spreading back inwards. I lost grip with one of my hands and slipped down a foot, but in that same moment the opposite wall of Bianca's colossal heaving womanhood surged inwards and caught me from behind, jamming my huge overstimulated prick against her once more and eliciting a sexually charged yelp from her tiny boyfriend.

 

As I lay trapped and saved by my girlfriend's titanic drooling cunt I immediately set to work, squirming enthusiastically and rubbing my enormous cock, arms, and upper body against Bianca's gigantic labia. A helicopter momentarily passed into sight, hovering low between the giantess' legs. There was a spray of bullets which peppered her immense pulsing cunt. The gargantuan puffed-up mountain squirmed in response, puffing up even more hugely, trapping my legs and engulfing me completely. Darkness filled my vision and I knew that Bianca's titanic cunt had saved me again. I joined in with my lower body, squirming and humping for all I was worth. I now had the kind of leverage that I could pull myself upwards with, so I did my best to climb upwards and inwards. Bianca's colossal heaving fuck tunnel would have none of it though. In a moment it had swollen up so humungously that I was trapped completely in a powerful womanly fist. The immense muscles all around me shook and gushed lube overpoweringly, and she simply pulled me in on her own. As my trapped little body was sucked inwards, the outer folds of Bianca's titanic trembling womanhood distended and protracted ominously. The helicopter pilot lost sight of me and quickly realized the danger he and the rest of his crew were in. He pulled up on the stick, trying desperately to fly back and out of the triangle created between Bianca's towering legs and colossal muff. One of the rotors struck the giantess' titanic inner thigh and the whole vehicle dropped about twenty feet and lurched forward. It met with the protracting wall of steamy, quivering womanhood and in moments it was crushed to oblivion, sandwiched between Bianca's thigh and her gargantuan cunt, shaking glorious and swollen beyond belief. The heaving purple mountain twitched and squirmed with arousal at the sensation of trapping and crumpling the puny thing.

 

The mighty womanly fist of Bianca's powerful vaginal barrel crushed into me, churning and rolling me ever inwards, down that holy, rippling tunnel of flesh towards her cervix. I thrashed and squirmed relentlessly, licking and humping when I could, and getting buffeted around like a skier caught in an avalanche the rest of the time. I was having difficulty breathing but I didn't care. I was in heaven. My enormous genitals shook and twitched insignificantly in the storm of her arousal, swelling up massively deep within her titanic, dripping cunt. Encouraged by the sensation of my impending orgasm, I bucked and humped like crazy. Fuck, I'm gonna cum… I thought. It felt so incredible, being towed into Bianca's holy, humungous fuck cave, exciting her subconsciously to comply with such a daring rescue plan, even going so far as to rescue me in turn with the simplest, most fundamental of her godly sexual needs. Not only this, but I was going to give her what she needed… and what she deserved more than anything else. I was going to make her grow more huge than either of us ever imagined. I bellowed like a big angry bull as my prostate swelled up gigantically. It's happening, I thought as my cries were muffled in the vast erotic depths of Bianca's titanic pussy…

 

A few moments later and more than a couple hundred feet away, Bianca's lovely eyelids fluttered open. She had been trapped in her immense body for a long time, how long, she didn't know. She had heard the sounds of sirens, helicopters, gunfire like it was from a dream, but not being able to move or speak she lay helpless and fearful. However now something was happening. She was squirming, flexing the muscles all over her gargantuan body. And she was… wet! Her eyes snapped a little wider as she realized with a start that her godlike womanhood was shaking and oozing with arousal. It felt wonderful! Her body soared with warmth and pleasure. It was sweet and blissful… like an orgasm, but even more maddening and delicious. As the giantess lifted her head to look down on her magnificent quivering mountain of a cunt it suddenly dawned on her. “Fuck… mmmmmmMMMMMM… YES! OOOOOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUCK…. I GROW SO, SO HUGE! UUUUUNNNNGHHH…..”

Chapter 23 - Epilogue by Killer_Huge

I screamed in ecstasy as jizz exploded from my monstrous, swollen prick. The sensation was mind-blowing. My cock felt like it was being split apart by the hot sticky torrent of growth-fueling cum. My prostate was puffed up to the size of a melon, powerfully squeezing out splooge in a continuous jet like a firehose. It spread in a massive plume outwards, down Bianca's humungous trembling fuck cave where her colossal pulsing womanhood would absorb it and grow more gigantic than I could imagine. I could tell she was coming as well- the titanic womanly fist of her cunt muscles squeezed me mercilessly, churning and kneading my body like an insignificant little fuck toy. A wall of her thick womanly cum washed over me from within and the heat was incredible. I simply thrashed around like an animal caught in a net, furiously humping and battering away at the inside of my giant girlfriend's pussy, showering both of us with hot sticky jizz the whole time. My puny little movements only served to excite that massive throbbing cunt even more. It gripped and throttled at me, toying and teasing at my immense genitals as they pumped her full of cum. Bianca's gigantic womanhood would have crushed a smaller, weaker body into a pulp, but in my transformed state, I was a perfect match for her devouring fuck tunnel, staying conscious and continuing to fight.

 

As Bianca continued to wring my body from every side in the throes of a colossal orgasm, I began to feel a new sensation. The anaconda-like muscular womanly walls around me seemed to squirm with a new type of motion. They were wrapping around me as I was gripped, squeezed, and shaken. The immense slabs of thick womanly cunt muscles surged around my body and I knew she was growing once more. A cluster of hard muscular knots welled up around my gigantic manhood, still spewing gallons of growth-fueling jizz from my basketball-sized nuts. The knots were writhing and pulsing with anthropomorphic vitality. They centered around my balls and shaft, squeezing and teasing out every last drop of cum as I writhed in agony at they wondrous overstimulation of it all. Bianca's titanic quivering womanhood simply had its way with me, all the while pulling me deeper and deeper towards the holy inner darkness of her gargantuan cervix. Suddenly I heard and felt an incredible low-frequency rumble all around me, coupled with a sensation of motion. Bianca was moving around! As my cock twitched and pumped a few last cups of splooge into my titanic girlfriend, I finally began to relax, allowing her humungous, powerful cunt muscles to batter and throttle me unhindered, overjoyed that I had been able to save her, to make her grow again.

 

Bianca was in heaven, writhing and moaning humungously at the stimulation she was receiving. As small as my body was in comparison to hers, her titanic pussy had grown so incredibly sensitive that she could feel my body in detail. Now fully awake and out of her mind with carnal pleasure she squeezed and kneaded the tiny man deep inside of her gargantuan, quivering monster of a cunt, pulling me ever deeper into her womanly glory. And that growth… her body was spreading out in every direction. Her broad, ripped back was clenched and flexed incredibly smashing aside buildings and highways as it expanded. Her ass and pussy were bucking and shaking gloriously, obliterating block after block under her humungous womanly fuck mountain. Bianca's ripped, colossal body expanded well past 1000 feet in the first few seconds, crushing a ring of tanks and artillery before there was any chance at a preemptive strike. She pulled up her knees as she whimpered tantalizingly, her carnal vocalizations booming out for miles in every direction. Bianca's immense breasts towered unbelievably over the city, jiggling cartoonishly with her every movement. A few missiles streaked out towards them, slamming into her and exploding insignificantly. The goddess, rocking and thrashing in her orgasmic ecstasy didn't even notice. Her orgasm was intensifying, doubling up in the glory of her titanic new size.

 

“UUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH… YESSS… I AM SO FUCKING HUGE!” the giantess whimpered and panted between bestial moans and unabashed arousal. “HAHA… OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS… I AM STILL GROWING! FUCK ME… MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UUUUNNNNGGGHHH… FUCK ME, ALL OF YOU! FFFFFFFFF…...UUUUUUUUNNNGH...”

 

The goddess Bianca continued to thrash in a bewilderingly powerful orgasm. Her body yawned larger and larger, quickly approaching a mile in length as her lovely, gigantic curves gleamed thick and mighty in the morning sun. She could now be seen for hundreds of miles, those thunderous jiggling tits of hers protruding well over a thousand feet into the air, skyscraper-sized nipples swelling beyond belief and jutting angrily into the sky. Before she got too big, Bianca grabbed a highrise from a few blocks away, easily within reach. Showering hundreds of people with debris, she simply tore it out of the ground and brought it up to her face. Still laying down, she tipped the puny thing on its side to gaze through the windows at the chaos within that she had so effortlessly created. People tumbled over tables and couches, smashing through windows and falling dozens of stories into the giantess' open, panting mouth. Thrashing and cumming monstrously she simply stared slack-jawed with her eyes rolling around insanely as she grabbed one gargantuan nipple with her other hand to knead and squeeze it sensually into her colossus of tit. “FUCK ME…” she whispered, as though calling to a lover, “FUCK ME… FUUUUUUUCK…. UUUUNNNNNGGHHHH…”

 

Abandoning her self control utterly to the might of her colossal orgasm, Bianca simply panted and moaned sensual provocations at her terrified little audience. Even as she spoke, the skyscraper seemed to dwindle in her huge thick fingers. Still whispering her sweet horny nothings, Bianca lowered the structure towards her immense heaving crotch. Between tits the size of multiple city blocks it soared, over a gleaming, ripped, washboard of beautiful bronze tummy the size of many football fields, and past a humungous, obscenely-sloped carpet of sensual, tantalizing blond pubic hair it was passed. Bianca's colossal pulsating womanhood was spewing a steamy thick lake of womanly cum. It washed over and flooded the entire downtown core, drowning thousands and reeking gloriously with the goddess' all-powerful pheromones. Sensing new prey, desperately searching for anything in the world big enough for a decent fuck, that titanic quivering fuck mountain surged upwards to meet the puny building. Bianca pushed it into the waiting chasm of her greedy cunt using a single finger by now to push it home. She sucked the skyscraper inside her immense hungry cave, squirming insanely as she pictured the entire building being insignificantly crammed inside of her beautiful crotch.

 

For the next hour or so, Bianca whimpered, squirmed and fucked herself, sending shockwaves of destruction across the city. Her humungous horny pussy gushed a sea of steaming thick come, covering herself and thousands of people with the ripe heavenly fuck fragrance. Her body swelled up beyond belief, stretching miles in length as she orgasmed and shook. Her moans boomed out long and lusty over state lines and people for hundreds of miles began panicking as her titanic, lovely body rose up above the destruction. At length, she slowed down, relaxing and rubbing around her mountain-sized clit slowly, pinning an insignificant little skyscraper to it. She had fucked herself with an entire city and it had barely been enough to appease her colossal horny needs. She sighed euphorically, huge beautiful lips trembling slightly with erotic satisfaction as her gargantuan drooling mountain of cunt twitched and squirmed happily in the aftershock of her dozens of mighty orgasms.

 

Bianca rolled lazily onto her side. Her city-sized breasts lolling obscenely over each other and obliterating a good portion of a nearby suburb instantly. She ground her enormous hips into a powerfully wide and provocative stance, picking up her gigantic upper body and flopping down so that she had plopped her immense mountain of ass and cunt down, kneeling haughtily and displaying her godlike crotch for the entire world to see. Her nipples pointed forwards in a horny, flattering, provocation. She posed herself like this as a lover would, pursing her giant lovely lips and blowing kisses towards distant cities and landscapes. “Ooooohhhh...” she whispered erotically, “I feel so SO good… I am so very huge and wet… OOOoooohhh… I think I will need to grow again...”

 

Bianca's eyebrows knitted as she heard her own words. With a small start she realized that in all of her ecstasy she had misplaced something… Where was her little lover Lee? She chewed her beautiful lower lip thoughtfully as the reality of the situation set it. Lee had been inside her enormous hungry womanhood when she was growing. How could he possibly have survived her latest and most gigantic sex romp? The thought that she had lost her lover made her sad, but she had already acknowledged that this was going to happen sooner or later. She was simply going to get too big to take care of him, and as a goddess she wasn't going to let that stop her from growing and fucking herself. In fact, she was becoming rather pleased with the realization that she had swallowed her little man whole with her gargantuan womanly fuck cave. That would be the way he would want to go, she thought to herself…

 

The image of Lee drowning in wave after wave of her lovely fuck nectar was arousing Bianca, making her horny and wet again. She reached around her colossal tit to rub her clit again, moaning unabashedly as she did so. Suddenly, her pussy seized and she shivered as a orgasmically pleasurable erotic warmth spread from her dripping, mountainous pussy through her entire titanic body. No… Could it really be possible?

 

Bianca released a godly sigh of sexual elation as her body began to expand once again. Her little lover was inside of her, still fucking her, still making her grow. “OOOOOOoooohhhh...” the giantess Bianca moaned like an animal, “Yessss…. Lee. You make me grow so SO HUGE… FUUUUUUUUUUUCK….. UUUUNNNNGGHHH…..”

 

As Bianca fucked herself with renewed ecstasy her beautiful, gargantuan body spread in every direction, covering cities, towns, and people with the ever-expanding shadow of a goddess in need of a fuck.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6354